Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck TAHITI - Part 2

They saved the best horrible charter guest for last!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 11, 2019 1:00 AM

Link to part 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2019 10:32 PM

Omg, it might be true.

I think that Jamie from Below Deck Med really IS dating Chandler!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2019 10:33 PM

I thought I heard Adrian say he underestimated how hard yacht work is and that somebody in NYC wants him to come work for them and he's def considering it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2019 1:36 AM

But in the previews for next week, Adrian says "In all the years I worked on yachts..."

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2019 1:44 AM

Ugh, that one main guest Krystal is a major cunt. She seems to be the type who thrives on drama. I love Kate's reactions to her. Krystal may be a mean girl but she is no match for Kate. I can't wait to see next week's episode for more drama.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2019 3:34 AM

GET THE HOSE!!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2019 1:01 PM

Why invite someone on expensive vacation just to SCREAM at her?

Krystal: Bring me my SCAPEGOAT!

I think Krystal and Chelsea way overdid the edibles.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2019 4:45 PM

Adrian sure turned out to be weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2019 5:21 PM

Adrian looks like a cereal killer.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2019 5:34 PM

Adrian has moved to NYC and is working in a restaurant. The rich bitch turned it up for tv. She wants her 10 mins of fame.

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2019 6:10 PM

Where is the Ross-Ashton flip fuck video?

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2019 9:34 PM

I love Kate's throwaway comments. "I love the idea of her rolling off the deck to float away, but there's, you know, a liability."

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2019 12:41 AM

Kate was her old cunty self on the last episode. There's been too much drama this season. I'm glad they're lightening up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2019 12:48 AM

Adrian has moved to NYC and is working in a restaurant.

For whatever bizarre reason, I checked out Adrian's instagram page -quite the little attention whore that one, despite all of his new age pretensions. Lots of very staged photos with him in some Johnny Depp/Keith Richards-type get ups. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it out of the kitchen & back to reality TV sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2019 9:27 AM

R2 I thought Chandler was gay. He has gay voice and gay mannerisms.

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2019 10:42 AM

Chandler has that flat monotone voice that I associate with low IQ, not being gay.

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2019 12:42 PM

Yeh I sense that Chandler isn’t the smartest.

And I always fast forward through scenes involving his kid. Nobody cares about your crotch fruit, dude.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2019 12:43 PM

[quote] I thought Chandler was gay. He has gay voice and gay mannerisms.

I'm pretty sure that Chandler is gay. He's just in the closet, and doesn't realize it yet. He's only in his late 20's, and he grew up in a very masculine environment, so he might be repressing it.

Notice how all the other straight guys on the boat are talking about getting laid and getting pussy, every chance they had. It's all they thought about. But not Chandler. His time was spent sleeping and then bitch-fighting with Rhylee. He never talked about hooking up with a girl. Not even the one girl (Caroline) who showed interest in him.

Yes, Caroline was crazy. But to a real straight guy, he wouldn't care. He just would have banged her. That's how it works.

Lastly, check out this picture of Chandler. Then you decide...lol.

[quote] Yeh I sense that Chandler isn’t the smartest. And I always fast forward through scenes involving his kid. Nobody cares about your crotch fruit, dude.

That's Ross, R17. Chandler doesn't have any kids, and he was fired by Captain Lee, early in the season.

[quote] I checked out Adrian's instagram page -quite the little attention whore that one... I wouldn't be surprised if he made it out of the kitchen & back to reality TV sooner rather than later.

Now that Adrian has been outed as a creepy letch, I don't think that any reality show will want him.

I don't even think that Below Deck will hire him back for next season, after Laura's complaints. They won't risk it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2019 2:12 PM

Adrian needs to get out in the sun.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2019 2:12 PM

Now that Adrian has been outed as a creepy letch, I don't think that any reality show will want him.

I don't even think that Below Deck will hire him back for next season, after Laura's complaints. They won't risk it.

Not sure about that - Adam was a pretty creepy stalker to Malia on BDM, but he made it another season - granted, he had to be nice & kiss Hannah's ass all season, which is no small punishment, but still.

It's interesting that Rhylee & Caroline were just crazy from the start and clearly the most polarizing people, while it took a while for Adrian's true colors to show, but when they did - yikes!

by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2019 2:52 PM

[quote] Adam was a pretty creepy stalker to Malia on BDM

Actually, Adam and Adrian are different cases.

Adam and Malia had previously hooked up (before they started the charter season), and Malia gave Adam the impression that she was interested in pursuing a relationship with her.

Adrian had no relationship with any of the females, and yet he would make inappropriate comments and gestures to them.

Adam didn't act that way to any of his female crew members - not even Malia. He just had a crush on her, and then got upset when he found out she was playing him.

by Anonymousreply 21January 27, 2019 3:14 PM

I guess with Caroline gone and everyone used to Rhylee, Adrian's creepiness seems more pronounced. He was always creepy though. At least to me. His seemingly meek manner never felt genuine and the inappropriate comments towards his female co-workers were there from the start.

by Anonymousreply 22January 27, 2019 4:30 PM

I guaranteee he’s roofied a girl before. No question.

by Anonymousreply 23January 27, 2019 4:44 PM

I know I'm going to get slammed for defending Adrian but, deep down, he seems to have the mentality of a 12 yr old boy and that's how his inappropriate comments came off. I get the impression he wouldn't know what to do with a woman if he had one. Very asexual and, sorry to say, harmless.

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2019 10:06 PM

Adrian also mentioned how it's normal in the Caribbean (he is from St. Barth's), for people to make sexual comments and jokes.

I don't know if that's true or not. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2019 10:14 PM

Adrian also mentioned how it's normal in the Caribbean (he is from St. Barth's), for people to make sexual comments and jokes.

That sounds like a Joao-type excuse; "in Zimbabwe, you could show the new girl your dick & it was a form of greeting..."

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2019 12:08 AM

I can't believe that the season finale is tomorrow. :o(

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2019 4:34 PM

Adrian is now working in a restaurant in NYC. So there.

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2019 9:11 PM

I thought Adrian was going to be a private chef in NY, and not working in a restaurant? In any case, he seems to be in demand.

Btw, tonight's the finale!

by Anonymousreply 29January 29, 2019 6:39 PM

I've been rewatching this season on and off today thanks to the marathon on Bravo! Man this was probably the best Below Deck season ever. I'd love to see this crew reunited for another season.

by Anonymousreply 30January 29, 2019 11:26 PM

This absolutely was the best BD season, R30.

The finale was so sad. This is the first time that all the crew members actually left on good terms! And Tahiti was a very pretty back drop for the show.

I had to laugh at the bitchy charter guest. She was in tears when she left, saying how much she loved the crew. And they HATED her! Haha. With all that shit talking they did behind her back, she is going to be pissed. Especially with Kate calling her the most obnoxious person in the world. Oh, my.

by Anonymousreply 31January 30, 2019 4:47 PM

My Heart is so full

by Anonymousreply 32January 30, 2019 7:59 PM

I sobbed like a baby...just gut wrenching.

by Anonymousreply 33January 30, 2019 8:01 PM

Yeah the second half of this season got the formula bang on - the right mix of Kate being a bitch, crew dumb shit and ratchet guests (Krystal enters the BD guest hall of fame).

I hope Adrian returns too - he's a different kind of guy than you usually see on reality tv, and I'm sure he has hidden depths of ick we haven't even dreamt of.

by Anonymousreply 34January 30, 2019 9:14 PM

I felt bad for Adrian.

He was just trying to go out with a bang for the final dinner, and everybody started piling on him for it. What's wrong with wanting to do a good job, and exceed expectations? It's not his fault that the other people are lazy asses.

To quote Dorinda from RHONY, he was just trying to "make it nice," and the stews just shit on him.

by Anonymousreply 35January 30, 2019 10:10 PM

If he was able to pull up some sea stars or seahorses or even wee colorful fish, that would have been pretty, He brought up an oozing slug AND said its water would be need to be CHANGED a couple times. It was unappetizing, he was asking a lot of extra work for the stews who are in charge of the always terrible table settings, and he whined later that he was running behind on dinner. Shouldn't have gone snorkel scavenging, I guess. If A wanted to go out with a bang he should just concentrate on the food. Kate was looking at the ugly slug and talking Adrian down when she should have been telling people to blow up balloons. Krystal's birthday surprise was almost ruined!

by Anonymousreply 36January 30, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote] Krystal's birthday surprise was almost ruined!

Oh, the humanity!

You just know that there would have been HELL to pay, if that had happened.

by Anonymousreply 37January 30, 2019 11:54 PM

I think Adrian is a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 38January 31, 2019 12:00 AM

Adrian seemed genuinely surprised that his remarks were offensive but his apology was very sincere. Plus sexual comments from an asexual person seem harmless even though nothing like that should be taken lightly. But he did have a point. If Laura had told him to stop he would have stopped. He was not in a position of power of her and, if she had complained to Cap, Adrian would have been fired.

by Anonymousreply 39January 31, 2019 8:10 PM

My heart is so full

by Anonymousreply 40January 31, 2019 8:22 PM

There is going to be an unfillable void in my Tuesday nights soon.

by Anonymousreply 41February 1, 2019 12:24 PM

I think the gay charter guests were the worst - what a bunch of tacky, demanding queens - absolutely no substance or manners whatsoever

by Anonymousreply 42February 1, 2019 12:56 PM

Well, yes the gay charter guest were awful, but they gave Josiah a story & made him seem like more than Kate's bitchy sidekick. And yes, there will be a void in my Tuesday nights too!

by Anonymousreply 43February 1, 2019 4:00 PM

[quote]Thank you Below Deck producers for blessing us with dear Krystal, who should probably walk a plank from the My Seanna straight onto the set of Vanderpump Rules or some Housewives or other, because I think I speak for all of America when I say I’m not ready to say good-bye.

And Adrian better stick to cooking if he thinks a masturbating sea slug would have made a good centerpiece. And he wanted it lit by LED lights

by Anonymousreply 44February 1, 2019 4:22 PM

I think he hoped that after Laura watching a sea slug ejaculate, he would be more appealing by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 45February 2, 2019 12:10 AM

For all his drunken grinding/fuckin in the van on off nights, Ashton also appeared to be a decent guy in his friendships with other people. He always counseled crew guys and gals to keep cool, stay professional and respectful, and let shit go. He was pretty vocal about liking what's her chops, new 3rd stew, and actually wanted to spend time with her for some reason.

Full heart Krystal was a fair match for the whole boatload of sassy gays.

by Anonymousreply 46February 2, 2019 1:05 AM

Random question: in the last episode, they said that each person made $15K in tips - not bad for 6 weeks of work, but what do these people do the rest of the year? Not Bravo fixtures like Kate or the Captain (who declared bankruptcy in 2017, BTW), but regular types like Rhylee or Ashton- do they just move from yacht to yacht around the world based on the season? How would you use your very specific skills (blowing up a gigantic slide) the rest of the year?

by Anonymousreply 47February 2, 2019 9:23 AM

They earn a salary on top of the tips for the season, but according to Kate's book yes, they mostly just go from one yacht to the next.

by Anonymousreply 48February 2, 2019 9:26 AM

When Laura was looking for the meat and Adrian inferred that his cock was “the meat”, I would have unzipped his pants and sucked his dick right there to shut him up.

by Anonymousreply 49February 2, 2019 10:41 AM

One good thing I'll say for that last cunt filled charter. They left a good tip. The tacky gays? Tacky tip preceded by how much they'd LOVE to give more but they gave what they could. They were worse than Krystal and her posse because they were more demanding and ran the interior crew ragged plus the jet ski incident which was reckless and dangerous but, according to them, they were just 'being boys.' I loathed every last one of them.

by Anonymousreply 50February 2, 2019 2:34 PM

When I was a closeted teenager, those guys were my nightmare of what the gay community would be like, R42, and that was before the world had heard of Andy Cohen. I can appreciate them from an anthropological POV now, as long as they're on TV and not in my life, though I still shudder at the though that there's grown men out there that would voluntarily get in a unicorn float.

by Anonymousreply 51February 2, 2019 6:27 PM

R47 Here is a clip from Bravo.com where each of them go around and say what they did after the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 2, 2019 6:59 PM

R47 Lee didn’t declare Bankruptcy in 2017 - That was some weirdo that filed a bankruptcy on his behalf while he was away filming the show - It was a very odd event - The case was withdrawn - I would imagine Kate and Lee are pulling in around 500k per season at this point solely from Bravo + tips just based on the ratings for the show - Most airings they do better than the Housewives

by Anonymousreply 53February 2, 2019 7:44 PM

If those gays couldn't afford a decent tip, they shouldn't have booked the charter. It's like going out to eat when you can't tip. You're a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 54February 2, 2019 8:52 PM

I also thought the gays were a cluster of cunts. Totally obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 55February 2, 2019 9:24 PM

[quote] I would imagine Kate and Lee are pulling in around 500k per season at this point solely from Bravo + tips just based on the ratings for the show

What's funny is that Capt. Lee seems the type who couldn't be bothered with a reality show, but once he got a taste of the money, he was like SIGN ME UP, for season after season.

Nobody would pass that up, and he's been doing it for over five years now.

The guy has probably banked over a million dollars already, and he probably wasn't making anything close to that as a yacht charter captain.

Nice work if you can get it.

by Anonymousreply 56February 2, 2019 10:11 PM

Captain Lee is clearly enjoying his fame and why shouldn't he. He's not an asshole and comes off as a tough but lovable Cappy on the show. Plus he's got some great zingers and I love his perspective on the insanity surrounding him.

by Anonymousreply 57February 3, 2019 12:22 AM

I prefer Captain Sandy and all her lesbian friends who charter the yachts.

She's very lesbian chic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 3, 2019 12:27 AM

Actually, both Captains are pretty cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 3, 2019 12:27 AM

Captain Sandy is an asshole. She was a big fan of Joao’s and fell for all his bullshit. She sucks.

by Anonymousreply 60February 3, 2019 12:33 AM

The BDT Reunion is this Tuesday!

Capt Lee and Resting B Face are seating in the Premier seats.

by Anonymousreply 61February 3, 2019 12:38 AM

Joao proved to be an asshole with the ladies but he knows his shit and did a great job. Also, he didn't let the drama interfere with his work. That's all any boss cares about. He wasn't abusive and he didn't harass anyone but he did give it back to Hanner every chance he got. Also, he was respected by every crew member with the exception of kuntface.

by Anonymousreply 62February 3, 2019 12:57 AM

I liked Captain Sandy up to the point that she directed all her of frustration at Hannah on to Conrad & let Hannah off the hook for her behavior & piss poor management. Kate wouldn't tolerate 5 minutes of Hannah & her lazy, entitled bullshit. I get it that Sandy undoubtedly realized that dealing with Hannah was the part of the deal with the Bravo devil & she'd just have to get used to her, but her about face on Hannah was painfully phony even by reality TV standards.

by Anonymousreply 63February 3, 2019 11:20 PM

Love Sandy but she's probably too nice for her own good. I mean she ended up APOLOGIZING to Conrad for her outburst when she really didn't need to because he was in the wrong. She doesn't seem like the type to hold a grudge. Maybe that's why she's happy?

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2019 3:40 AM

Tonight is the BD reunion.

by Anonymousreply 65February 5, 2019 11:00 PM

I found the reunion relatively boring compared to other Below Deck reunions. Really no drama whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 66February 6, 2019 5:30 AM

Anyone know why Chandler wasn’t there? Is it because he was fired, or is it something else?

by Anonymousreply 67February 6, 2019 5:37 AM

I'm sure Chandler is just over it and probably more than a little embarrassed. Man, Kate and Josiah were clearly blindsided by that herpes clip. They both looked like fucking cunts and I can't believe Cap still defends Kate and her actions. Also, I found it odd that he was so quick to say he would have fired Laura on the spot yet not Rhylee who repeatedly disrespected her superiors. Rhylee looked amazing btw. And I could not take my eyes off Ashton's thighs. Otherwise, it was quite dull considering how action packed the season was.

by Anonymousreply 68February 6, 2019 10:31 AM

That's what happens when everyone gets along R68

by Anonymousreply 69February 6, 2019 7:02 PM

I wanted more of the reunion as well, the Housewives get at least 2, sometimes 3 episodes, Below Deck, 1 and some of the cast gets ignored.

by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2019 8:40 PM

With both Chandler and Caroline gone, this was never going to be an explosive reunion. For the most part all of the remaining cast gets along, so there wasn't going to be a lot of drama. It was worth though to see Kate and Josiah blindsided by that herpes clip.

by Anonymousreply 71February 6, 2019 8:49 PM

What’s the herpes thing you’re talking about?

by Anonymousreply 72February 6, 2019 9:25 PM

When Josiah and Kate were trying to blast Caroline out of her room with the speakers Kate implied that Caroline had herpes and she wanted her gone before it spread all over the boat. It made both of them look really bad and childish and they both said they felt horrible. From the looks on their faces they didn't expect Andy to pull out that 'lost footage.' They both spent the rest of the reunion looking shell shocked. It's funny how, with the exception of one reunion (with Rocky), the BD reunions are always held in the WWHL Clubhouse.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2019 9:51 PM

I thought Caroline had said that Kate and Josiah were making her Herpes act up, that's why they said what they did.

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2019 10:09 PM

I think Josiah said that he'd touched a door knob that Caroline had masturbated on, and therefore contracted herpes. Kate ran with it and the result is what you saw.

by Anonymousreply 75February 7, 2019 12:25 AM

I love how Rhylee made it abundantly clear that every one of the exterior deck crew tried to flirt with her, EXCEPT for Chandler. And when Andy asked if there was sexual tension between them, she scoffed and said NONE.

That's because Chandler is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 76February 7, 2019 1:20 PM

Anyone think Josiah was hot?

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2019 11:16 PM

Have you seen his cankles?

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2019 11:22 PM

Josiah isn’t unattractive, but he is dull.

by Anonymousreply 79February 9, 2019 12:25 AM

I'd totally do Josiah. In fact, he may not be the hottest in the world, but his demeanor made me like him. Random bitchyness aside.

by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2019 3:58 AM

Josiah has a mouthwatering bulge in that gold Speedo

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2019 11:30 PM

But the bulge is still attached to Josiah...

by Anonymousreply 82February 10, 2019 1:53 AM

I didn't think the bulge was all that and I agree with previous poster, Josiah is just dull.

by Anonymousreply 83February 10, 2019 8:33 AM

I think its interesting that Adrian & Chandler both keep in touch since on the face of it, those two have nothing in common; I'm guessing they both feel that they were unfairly depicted on the show and that their "real" selves weren't shown

by Anonymousreply 84February 10, 2019 9:32 AM

Stupid Bravo on Demand is still only showing previews of the Reunion, not the whole episode. Bravo's online streaming just sucks balls.

by Anonymousreply 85February 11, 2019 12:52 AM

With the way Capt. Lee covers (kisses) Kate's ass throughout her abuse of her staff (hostile working environment, etc.), Capt. Lee is a tremendous HR liability, legally.

When/if it all goes down, Kate will be: "I don't know him."

by Anonymousreply 86February 11, 2019 1:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!