Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Season 6 - TAHITI!

Premieres October 2 on Bravo.

Capt. Lee and Kate are back, with a new male steward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596January 24, 2019 10:38 PM

Why is captains lee verklempt in the trailer? Did someone get really hurt?

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2018 8:20 PM

Why was captain lee verklempt in the trailer?

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2018 8:21 PM

Must be, R1.

The trailer said it was the "most serious accident in Below Deck history."

They haven't had many accidents, so not sure how bad it was.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2018 8:24 PM

Fire dancers and flower crowns!

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2018 8:25 PM

Kate should join Captain Sandy in the Med. I could see a hook up there.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2018 8:25 PM

Will the male steward hook up with one of the deck crew, as it usually happens on the other seasons?

That would be hot!

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2018 8:25 PM

In the trailer, it looked like a crew member got caught up in some rope and was dragged overboard, off the back of the boat. That's what it looked like to me, but it admittedly was only shown for a second before the shot switched to Captain Lee saying he needs a minute.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2018 12:05 PM

I could totally see Kate and Sandy hooking up in a Below Deck crossover season, R5.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2018 6:46 PM

Below Deck re-runs are airing today, with the Nico and Bruno season. I forgot how hot they both were.

Damn that Bruno. His boyfriend is so lucky!

And ahhh.... bitchy Kate.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2018 3:16 PM

That was a very interesting season.

I like that Chris guy who used to be a fundie, but gave it all up at 26 and said fuck it. Too bad everyone hated him and made him feel so awkward. I felt bad for him.

And Canadian chef Matt was a freak! I can't believe that he said "seeing Brianna's ass in those white pants, I'd totally lick her balloon knot." What a weirdo! lol

It really is always the quite ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2018 3:25 PM

I love watching Bruno on this marathon. His body is AMAZING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2018 8:41 PM

I hope Nico isn't back. He is a nasty piece of work and has bad tats

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2018 8:47 PM

Premieres tonight!

I'm excited to see Kate fight with her new gay stew. Something tells me that they won't get along.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2018 5:56 PM

I was watching some of the reruns of last season too, and was a little surprised to see a lingering shot of Chris’s gorgeous ass, along with a brief shot of Nico’s. Missed both the first time around.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2018 1:38 AM

I kind of am in love with weird, wispy, sensitive chef. He’s cute in a Jolie laid way and appears to be freaky according to Kate, who I trust on such matters.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2018 2:29 AM

I want to marry Kate.

She's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2018 3:00 AM

Are there any hot guys this season?

Bruno and Kelly are still the hottest guys ever on Below Deck.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2018 3:40 AM

Chandler and Ashton are definitely cute.

At least we got to see Ashton's bare butt. That was a nice little tease.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2018 4:13 AM

The primary charter guest was so fucking hilarious! That guy is a total lush, but he's cute.

I laughed so hard at his reaction to the guy in the diaper. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! rofl

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2018 4:52 AM

Ashton had nasty pimples all over his ass and legs

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2018 11:36 AM

Chandler was totally checking Ashton out when he was getting into his diaper. Ashton doesn't ping but Chandler does. I love it already...it's gonna be a crazy season. And it's nice that they've finally got a competent, experienced crew because watching those newbies fumble their way around was getting annoying. The chef is a sweetheart and those creations were off the charts. And, um, what was the primary allowed to get on a jet ski when he was clearly intoxicated. Instead of worrying about getting him into a life jacket they should have kept him safe and on the boat.

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2018 1:49 PM

Primary was such a queen, surprised he and Captain Lee are good friends in real life.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2018 1:55 PM

It was a little awkward that he was celebrating his engagement as well as his fiance's birthday and practically came in his pants when he saw Ashton practically naked. I hope she signed a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2018 1:57 PM

[quote] Ashton doesn't ping but Chandler does.

I thought the exact same thing. Chandler totally sets of my gaydar. At first I wasn't sure, but I guess that others are seeing it too.

[quote] it's nice that they've finally got a competent, experienced crew because watching those newbies fumble their way around was getting annoying.

I think that they had no choice. They could fuck around in the Caribbean, because Captain Lee knew the waters very well, and the weather was better.

Tahiti on the other hand, is isolated in the middle of the Pacific, and the weather is much more unpredictable.

Interestingly, even with the "most experienced crew ever," they still had one of the "worst accidents ever" on Below Deck. Just imagine what would have happened with an inexperienced crew.

[quote] The chef is a sweetheart and those creations were off the charts.

I loved Kates commentary on him. He really does look like an anemic 14 year old, lol. But he really showed her, and Captain Lee seemed impressed as hell, so the guy must be really good at what he does.

Funny how his childhood pictures showed that he was a bit chubby.

[quote] And, um, what was the primary allowed to get on a jet ski when he was clearly intoxicated. Instead of worrying about getting him into a life jacket they should have kept him safe and on the boat

The Kiwi guy Ross basically said as much.

However, it was clearly Chandler's fault for letting the primary go on the jet ski. He's the bosun, he made the call, and he had a very lax attitude about it. That's why Captain Lee pointed out that he never should have been allowed on the jet ski without a life jacket, in the first place.

I have a feeling that Chandler is going to get his ass chewed out on the next episode.

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2018 5:21 PM

I'm hating this fucking yacht. The tight quarters, the sickly yellow light, the tacky polynesian motif. You can be sure Kate's take down of that POS were edited out.

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2018 5:35 PM

[quote] You can be sure Kate's take down of that POS were edited out.

At least she got in one good dig about the small quarters for the crew.

"It's like dating Shaquille O'Neal, and finding out he has a small penis." lol

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2018 5:43 PM

The crew looks pretty impressive in terms if experience in this first episode so its kind of surprising so much drama lies ahead based on previews.

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2018 5:49 PM

Offer Rosie and her lesbo friends a free cruise with Captain Lee and Kate if you want to see drama.

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2018 5:51 PM

I love the floral shorts and skorts on the stews. How many times did Ross (who needs subtitles) say BRO. I lost count. Kate and Capt Lee were on WWHL and they both still raved about the chef so I'm guessing there won't be any chef drama this season. Also, when asked who he would never work with again, Capt Lee said Raquel (aka Rocky) who must have been an even bigger horror than what we saw on the show. I think the only reason she wasn't fired is because nasty Chef Leon quit and they needed her in the kitchen. And, in the coming attractions, doesn't it look like it's Ashton who goes overboard which prompts the Captains dramatic 'I need a minute.'

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2018 7:39 PM

First Officer Jake is hot.

by Anonymousreply 30October 3, 2018 7:53 PM

It's going to be a good season.

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2018 2:29 AM

First impressions:

Kate's deadpan humor is the best. I want to hate her, but I can't.

The gay Chief Steward is subdued right now, but I expect he'll soon unleash the queen.

The red-headed stew is going to be this season's Rocky. I just know she's gonna have a major mental meltdown.

The red-headed deckhand girl is okay now, but she'll have issues with authority.

Same with the Aussie dude. He's gonna try and be the boss and it won't end well.

The bosun is cute has hell. Gives me a gay vibe.

The South African deckhand isn't nearly as beautiful as he thinks he is.

The zen chef is weird looking, but he makes great food. I think he'll be a rather dull cast member, though.

And how in God's name does that drunken old queen guest continue to breathe? You'd think his liver would have completely given out on him by now. And how - and WHY - is he friends with Captain Lee?

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2018 1:45 PM

Based on coming attractions, it looks like the female stew gets fired but I think it might be the female deckhand. Or both. The premiere episode was really fabulous...i watched it twice. I think Josiah is the hottest guy on the boat. That lower body is quite impressive.

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2018 1:50 PM

"i watched it twice"

MARY mother of God!

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2018 5:50 PM

I watched it three times. And please don't MARY me.

by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2018 9:14 PM

That is one tacky yacht. Looks positively Trumpian.

by Anonymousreply 36October 8, 2018 10:52 PM

How many times is RYE-LEE going to tell everyone she was a boat captain. We get it. Now cover up your nipples and shut the fuck up. I know somebody gets fired and the coming attractions make it look like it's either her or Caroline. My money is on RyeLeeeeee.

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2018 7:59 PM

I'm rewatching the season with Eddie and Rocky ( I need to watch mindless tv before bed these days) what a messy awesome season that was! I highly recommend revisiting that. Eddie was such a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2018 11:08 AM

Speaking of Eddie, do you think after Captain Lee send someone home, they will bring back someone like Eddie or Kelly?

Or someone boring like Kelly's sister.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2018 1:06 PM

That foam party was pathetic.

There are so many creepy fugly primary charter guests that have to pay pretty people to hang out with them. Don't they watch the show and see that?

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2018 3:44 PM

r15 - What exactly is a "Jolie laid way"?

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2018 3:51 PM

They had to blur out the female deckhands nipples in her dress!

And she didn't know what paté is and eats Spam.

But she was a boat captain in Alaska!

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2018 3:56 PM

Is she related to Sarah Palin?

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2018 4:01 PM

R39 I would love for eddie, Kyle or Bobby to show up this season!

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2018 11:22 PM

Chandler is so handsome. I'd love to be his boyfriend.

I've noticed that he hasn't taken an interest in any of the women (although I don't blame him), so he could be gay.

And Kate seems to have a crush on Chef Adrian. So does Josiah, actually.

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2018 2:44 AM

R45 Chandler is definitely a hottie. He pings a little bit for me, but I think as the season progresses, he gets it on with that maniacal stew who cries at the drop o fa hat.

I like the chef; he's very mellow and appears to make great food, but he is one weird looking dude.

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2018 3:12 PM

I wanted to see the opening show but I mess it every time. I like Below Deck.

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2018 3:15 PM

I thought the other deckhands were being kind of shitty to Rhylee when she was trying to learn about the boat and what she needed to do. It's in their best interests to get her up to speed, so I felt kind of bad for her that they were brushing her off and laughing behind her back.

That said, girl's got a temper and she's gonna be goin' wild soon. My guess is that she's the one who's gonna get kicked off the boat.

Notice how the New Zealand deckhand keeps commenting on the body of the South African stripper deckhand? Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2018 3:17 PM

I thought Rocky was a rather serious nut case. Or maybe a grown woman with the brain of a three year old?

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2018 3:33 PM

[quote] Notice how the New Zealand deckhand keeps commenting on the body of the South African stripper deckhand? Hmmm.

He was also handsy with Chandler, after the night out where he got into it with Rhylee.

Chandler was pissed and went into his cabin, and Maori Ross was rubbing his arms and shoulders. I thought that was pretty hot.

However, Maori Ross did mention that he has a kid back home, so he could be bi or something. Hey, maybe he just appreciates a good looking dude... lol.

by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2018 5:42 PM

Chandler is SO gay.

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2018 5:42 PM

I can't believe I found it.

Here's the scene where Maori Ross gets handsy with Chandler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 13, 2018 5:45 PM

Ross and Chandler both ping. Ross is trying too hard being a 'bro' but, as we know, bro's sometimes go down on other bro's. The camera cutting back to Chandler oogling Ashton in his diaper was hot. The editors and camera crew clearly saw what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2018 4:02 PM

Chandler has to be gay. Way too fuckin' bitchie. 'Spect a head swivel and finger snap any second. He's still quite lovely.

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2018 4:08 PM

I'm in love with the chef.

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2018 4:10 PM

Chandler handled the situation with his crew very badly. His 'I'll show you attitude' and making them report for duty at 6am when they just got back to the boat after 1am was petty and bitchy. Not a good leader.

by Anonymousreply 56October 14, 2018 4:29 PM

Agreed, R56.

I think that's why Ross tried to talk to him. Ross had been a bosun before, and he was trying to politely suggest how to handle it better, but Chandler was being such a baby about it.

by Anonymousreply 57October 14, 2018 4:32 PM

Rhylee needs to learn to keep the Alaskan in her under wraps with those she works with she's acting way too coarsely with the yachties. Liquor does not improve her personality.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2018 12:09 AM

Alaskans are all fucking nutcases, and I've known many.

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2018 2:28 AM

Are Ross and Chandler going to end up roommates? How about Joey & Phoebe or Rachel and Monica?

by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2018 1:14 PM

I feel bad for Caroline. I'm getting the feeling she's going to leave on her own. Ryely must be fired!

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2018 10:57 PM

R61, Rylee can't be fired, she is a Captain! She's worked on boats her entire life!

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2018 2:07 AM

Caroline needs to be off the boat and in intensive therapy. Girl is a freaking mess.

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2018 10:08 AM

I really wanna sleep with Chandler, but he's not a great bosun.

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2018 10:09 AM

Chandler has to be gay. He pings my gaydar hard.

by Anonymousreply 65October 18, 2018 10:22 AM

WHat type of mental disorder does Rihaleyee have? She seems off to me, and too pushy.

by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2018 11:48 AM

Shes just from Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2018 12:09 PM

The crew is arguably the most capable of any season, but they stacked the deck (pun intended) with crazy by hiring 2 redheads on the staff, putting one on the deck and one on the interior.

by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2018 1:15 PM

R62 Oh, hey - in case you missed it in prior episodes, Rylee is a boat captain.

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2018 1:52 PM

So far Chandler has been bitchy and cunty and was caught admiring Ashton in his tighty whities. He more than pings.

by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2018 6:50 PM

Why are redheads always crazy/?

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2018 9:32 PM

I love the chef. He seems like the nicest person.

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2018 10:01 PM

Chandler wants Rhylee FIRED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 19, 2018 11:46 AM

Who cares about the drama?

WHAT IN THE HELL IS JOSIAH WEARING???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 19, 2018 11:50 AM

Core Water must be a major sponsor of the show this season. It seems like every single scene has a bottle or five of that shit on full display.

by Anonymousreply 75October 20, 2018 1:14 AM

Kate is a goddess. I love her. Caroline is indeed a raw nerve ready to break. The chef is really talented but look like a baby. A real baby. It is disarming. Not really attracted to any of the men this season.

by Anonymousreply 76October 20, 2018 3:24 PM

I thought it was interesting that the pacifist zen chef was sitting in the middle of that shitshow fight between RYlee and everyone else and seemed to enjoy it. I would have gone to bed.

by Anonymousreply 77October 21, 2018 4:06 AM

Chef sitting there watching means he was on camera the whole time. Why would you walk away from action that's going to get you more screen time?

by Anonymousreply 78October 21, 2018 9:13 AM

Is this the season Lens Dunham and her bff Jenni Connor go on board and cause a shitshow?

by Anonymousreply 79October 21, 2018 11:00 AM

Really? Lens is a primate- I mean primary?

by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2018 3:03 AM

The two redheads---Rhylee and Caroline seem unstable, especially Rhylee. I don't think either of them would last the season. I feel bad for Caroline since she is a nervous wreck.

by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2018 3:14 AM

Kate seems more bearable this season. She annoyed the hell out of me in previous seasons. She is definitely a more competent chief stew than Hanner. The Chef seems so young and looks even younger due to his baby face. I like him but I find him kind of boring. Ben Robertson was my favorite and wish they would bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2018 3:24 AM

Kate is a chief stew who actually rolls up her sleeves and works. Hanner thinks that she doesn't have to work because she has two minions working under her. Kate was a total cunt to poor third stew Amy in her first season but she's been pretty decent since then.

by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2018 3:34 AM

Ashton looks so much like that psycho Joao. Well, they are both South African.

by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2018 10:36 AM

Joao is much cuter than Ashton.

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2018 8:58 PM

Chandler and Ross? Is Monica, Rachel, Joey and Phoebie the rest of the crew?

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2018 10:58 PM

Rhylee says she was a captain of a boat in Alaska as much as Joao said he was from Zimbabwe. Those two should hook up.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2018 11:00 PM

I don't have on demand and can never catch it when it is on. Why won't they do reruns?

by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2018 11:05 PM

You can catch the previous episode on Tuesday before the new episode airs at 9.

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2018 11:10 PM

Josiah should take over for Hanner.

by Anonymousreply 90October 23, 2018 12:45 AM

They should do an all star season where Hanner has to be second stew to Kate.

by Anonymousreply 91October 23, 2018 9:28 AM

Josiah has womanly hips.

by Anonymousreply 92October 23, 2018 11:56 AM

Rhylee was a boat captain in Alaska, just so you know.

by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2018 12:43 PM

She is in the right and the guys are being complete dicks. I think she should sue. Those guys are complete assholes, every one of them.

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2018 1:23 AM

The food chef prepared for the dinner show looked absolutely magnificent. This chef is by far the best of any season. Leon with his fucking packaged cakes and shit attitude has been the worst.

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2018 11:05 AM

Below Deck pops up quite frequently on Bravo. They show past seasons every night starting @ 12:30am and the newer episodes are shown quite a bit. Ashton has the face of an old man. He won't age well. Chandler pinged even more during those awkward scenes with Caroline. I wouldn't be surprised if Chandler got fired. It's only the third episode and the Captain is already fed up with him. He's not a leader. Ross is very handsy. It's a little awkward when he gently pushes Ryley away but very hot when he puts his hands on Chandler or Ashton. I could see Ross doing it with another guy.

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2018 12:22 PM

Looks hilarious. Pipe me aboard!

by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2018 12:32 PM

[quote] Ross is very handsy. It's a little awkward when he gently pushes Ryley away but very hot when he puts his hands on Chandler or Ashton. I could see Ross doing it with another guy.

I noticed this, too. Ross loves putting his arm around the other guys.

It could just be a cultural thing, or that he's completely secure in his sexuality, but whatever it is... I LIKE IT!

Also, one of the first things that he noticed about Ashton was his hot body, lol. He basically blurted out, "damn, bro!" Haha.

Interestingly, he does have a kid but he mentioned that he and the mother are just "good friends." Guess there wasn't a love connection, hmm?

by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2018 6:19 PM

Ross gives off a serial killer vibe. Ask Cate.

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2018 6:44 PM

Cate, does Ross give off a serial killer vibe? Just asking....

by Anonymousreply 100October 24, 2018 8:21 PM

There was a quick flash last night of Ash and Ross shirtless and standing close to eachother in their cabin. And it was hot. I'm really dying to know who gets fired and who Kate it talking to when she stand outside a cabin and tells whoever that they have 30 mins to get off the boat.

by Anonymousreply 101October 25, 2018 12:27 AM

It's got to be Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 102October 25, 2018 12:38 AM

Remember, Kate and Ryley have already clashed so if Ryleeeee keeps pushing Kate's buttons she may go after her. Poor, sad Caroline may leave on her own to be with her mom. I have a feeling this season will feature multiple departures - it's happened before.

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2018 12:41 AM

Ross bends over and farts on Ashton's face. Now, that's true bro love. No homo.

by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2018 10:03 AM

Ross doing that was disgusting

by Anonymousreply 105October 25, 2018 1:37 PM

Why is gay Chandler flirting with Caroline?

by Anonymousreply 106October 25, 2018 2:23 PM

I didn't realize that Chandler was only 28. He looks a bit older.

I guess he hasn't come out of the closet yet.

by Anonymousreply 107October 25, 2018 6:23 PM

Ross farting in Ashton's face is called foreplay

by Anonymousreply 108October 26, 2018 3:32 AM

The other night I watched a BD rerun with Chef Ben who's food looked like slop compared to Adrian's.

by Anonymousreply 109October 26, 2018 3:35 AM

I really tried to get into this season's series. Hasn't happened. Because the cast changes every season, I've found myself faced with effort to 'get to know' the newest cast members. To much energy, and there are no 'dots to connect.'

At the end of a brutal workdday, I just want to chill with a glass of vino and catch up with people I've known every week: awaiting the newest season of VPR -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 26, 2018 3:43 AM

Ross putting his arm around Chandler during the tip meeting was very cute and kinda hot. I like that Ross seems to have no hang-ups about showing affection to other guys.

I'm starting to move toward team Rhylee. Yes, she's crazy and a total bitch and she thinks she knows more than she really does, but she does work her ass off, and Chandler is completely ineffective as a leader. For Christ's sake, what manager doesn't have a schedule for employees who work shifts?! And his always having to run to his room and put his little princess night shades on and take a nap while his crew does all the dirty work really pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 111October 26, 2018 10:04 AM

This is already my favorite season out of all six seasons for this show.

by Anonymousreply 112October 26, 2018 2:16 PM

The show editors must hate Chandler, because they kept repeating Rhylee calling him a "prick." rofl

Chandler really is a prick, but damn I'd hook up with him in a heartbeat. He's my type of guy.

by Anonymousreply 113October 26, 2018 4:19 PM

The worst thing Chandler has done was letting Ross and Ash go to bed, and telling them that he would take care of putting the equipment back into the storage area.

Then he calls Rhylee to put it all away for him, while he goes to sleep.

And then takes credit for putting away all the gear, when Ross brings it up.

That's such a dick move.

by Anonymousreply 114October 26, 2018 4:21 PM

Did anyone catch the edit of the crew getting dressed for a night out with music playing in the background but when they cut to Chandler buttoning his shirt the music stopped but then started again when it went back to the rest of the crew. That and catching him checking out Ashton in his diaper makes me think the editors love bashing him.

by Anonymousreply 115October 26, 2018 9:11 PM

Chandler is not a nice guy at all...he is a liar. Rylee is being mistreated by him and the other guys.

by Anonymousreply 116October 26, 2018 9:24 PM

Caroline is grieving for her Mom, of course she will break out in tears at times.

by Anonymousreply 117October 26, 2018 9:25 PM

Captain Lee said he would not work with Rocky again. She is just silly.

by Anonymousreply 118October 26, 2018 9:27 PM

Chandler is just clueless. Rylee is very smart and good at her job but no one is going to believe it unless she starts conducting herself more professionally.

by Anonymousreply 119October 27, 2018 1:17 AM

LOVE this show. The new chef is so impressive I actually look forward to seeing what he prepares next.

by Anonymousreply 120October 27, 2018 6:55 PM

I would eat Ross's ass for 2 hours and 43 minutes

by Anonymousreply 121October 28, 2018 11:03 AM

I just watched a BD marathon and caught up. The gay foam guy who bragged out his 17 bathrooms and his money and his life is short attitude should be embarrassed for leaving such a crappy tip especially after making the crew run ragged babysitting him. What a douche. And his hard on over seeing Ashton in a diaper should be a major red flag for his fiancee but she's obviously just in it for the $$$$ and doesn't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 122October 28, 2018 5:01 PM

I really like Ashton. He has a fun personality, and he's always smiling.

by Anonymousreply 123October 28, 2018 8:21 PM

Ashton also works hard and doesn't complain so he gets along with everyone. There's a twitter war going on between Caroline and Kate which indicates that Caroline was definitely fired.

by Anonymousreply 124October 28, 2018 9:10 PM

I wish Chandler and Ross would spend an episode in the hot tub together, making out and fondling each other. That would be a very enjoyable hour of television. Well, 44 minutes with commercials.

by Anonymousreply 125October 28, 2018 9:11 PM

I like Asstin and Chumbler, but Riheelee drives me nuts. Kate is much more chill this year, too. Jaoisiah really pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 126October 30, 2018 1:39 PM

R126 Josiah probably pings to you because he's openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 127October 30, 2018 1:46 PM

R127 LMAO 😂

by Anonymousreply 128October 30, 2018 1:47 PM

Ashton is the hottest guy this season. Love his personality. I don’t think he’s gay but he’s definitely experimented with guys.

by Anonymousreply 129October 30, 2018 1:49 PM

Team Ross - he's hot as hell!

by Anonymousreply 130October 30, 2018 2:45 PM

The boils and other fungi on Azhton's ass = boner killer.

by Anonymousreply 131October 30, 2018 4:12 PM

Ross is the hottest. Ashton has an odd face and, yeah, the roid bumps on his bod are not pretty. Chandler is cute but he'll be gone soon. His treatment of Rhylee is borderline bullying and, as we know, that kind of treatment is just not tolerated anymore (and it shouldn't be). I wouldn't be surprised if Rhylee made it through the entire season. Ross should be promoted to Bosun.

by Anonymousreply 132October 30, 2018 7:28 PM

Are we gonna see cute weird chef Adrian get it one oh anyone this season?

by Anonymousreply 133October 31, 2018 2:06 AM

r133, he has a three way later in the season.

by Anonymousreply 134October 31, 2018 2:22 AM

Oh get it Adrian.

by Anonymousreply 135October 31, 2018 2:56 AM

I'm starting to like Rylee a little more. She's in a lose/lose situation and, even though she's good at her job, she has alot to learn about how to deal with cunts like Kate and Chandler. The guests were repulsive and I recognized the main charter from Shark Tank where he made a sweet deal and a shitload of money. What a douche. Leaving a used condom on the bedside table was low low low.

by Anonymousreply 136October 31, 2018 4:07 AM

I'm lovung this season, but please let Carolune leave soon. It's like watching a handicapped person get abused over and over. Something is very wrong

by Anonymousreply 137October 31, 2018 5:08 AM

Do we think Ryhlee will win this season?

by Anonymousreply 138October 31, 2018 11:16 AM

I think the next episode is the one where there is that accident. Does Rhylee go off the deep end? Is she so infuriated with Chandler she pushes him overboard?

by Anonymousreply 139October 31, 2018 12:01 PM

Yes, Chandler drowns on the season finale from being pushed overboard by Rhylee. Caroline jumps overboard to be with him, and drowns, too. Epic two part finale.

by Anonymousreply 140October 31, 2018 12:20 PM

I think it's Ashton that ends up in the water. It's definitely someone hunky and not scrawny Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 141October 31, 2018 2:04 PM

Caroline sweetie, your mom isn't the only one in your family with early-onset dementia.

by Anonymousreply 142October 31, 2018 2:15 PM

I think I’m in love with Adrian. I can’t wait to see the threesome. I hope there’s a guy somewhere in there.

by Anonymousreply 143October 31, 2018 2:23 PM

Does Kate ever hook up on the show?

by Anonymousreply 144October 31, 2018 2:32 PM

Kate and Caroline are way too skinny and shots of them with no pants/skirts should be banned from the show. I get the feeling Adrian is very open to the mansex. Hopefully with Ross.

by Anonymousreply 145October 31, 2018 2:34 PM

Adrian and Ross.. what a pair! I agree R145.

by Anonymousreply 146October 31, 2018 4:08 PM

Anxious to see man overboard episode. But I mean how serious can it be? So you fall into the water.

by Anonymousreply 147October 31, 2018 4:12 PM

Chandler looks like someone...I can't put my finger in it.

by Anonymousreply 148October 31, 2018 4:15 PM

Yes, r148 - he look like a man.

by Anonymousreply 149October 31, 2018 5:07 PM

r144, Kate hooked up with a guy on a neighboring boat last season.

by Anonymousreply 150October 31, 2018 5:20 PM

WHET Kate's lesbo lover?

by Anonymousreply 151October 31, 2018 5:22 PM

I think Kate's bi, since she and Ben the chef also talked about the times they hooked up with each other.

by Anonymousreply 152October 31, 2018 5:49 PM

Ben's a drama queen. So much drama around the flowers then initiating drama with Emm's. Drama.

by Anonymousreply 153October 31, 2018 9:56 PM

R147 It can be very serious if you fall into the water while the boat is under way which it was when the accident occurred. The propellers are back there. You can easily be sucked into them and lose a limb or be killed. Very scary stuff. I grew up around boats and have seen someone killed just coming into contact with the propeller of a ski boat which is probably 90% smaller. I hope whoever was involved in the accident was not seriously hurt. I’m sure we will see the accident happen at the end of one of the episodes and won’t see the outcome until the following week. I don’t think it happens until later in the season.

by Anonymousreply 154October 31, 2018 10:34 PM

Episode recap: Handsy Ross touches Ashton's abs.

by Anonymousreply 155October 31, 2018 11:11 PM

Someone on twitter picked up on something in the coming attractions. Currently, Ross's uniform has one stripe. In coming attractions it has two stripes which would indicate he's been promoted to bosun. And it looks like Rylee survives the season. Chandler and Caroline are out.

by Anonymousreply 156November 1, 2018 3:17 AM

Bombshell

by Anonymousreply 157November 1, 2018 3:20 AM

Has it been revealed anywhere who goes overboard?

by Anonymousreply 158November 1, 2018 3:38 AM

Looks like Ashton goes overboard

by Anonymousreply 159November 1, 2018 3:42 AM

Suicide attempt.

by Anonymousreply 160November 1, 2018 3:44 AM

Suicide attempt after he woke up in the middle of the night to find Ross sucking on his cock. Oh the Shame! The SHAME!

by Anonymousreply 161November 1, 2018 3:59 AM

So in the case of man overboard is the first thing the Capt does is kill the props?

by Anonymousreply 162November 1, 2018 4:02 AM

Did anyone catch Adrian checking out Ashton when he walked by him in the fig leaf? It was almost too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 163November 1, 2018 4:08 AM

I definitely did R163. Lol

by Anonymousreply 164November 1, 2018 6:35 AM

Ross has serious wonky eye. He should get that fixed. What is wrong with Caroline's foot? Does a mosquito bite actually make it swell up and hurt like that? I think she got bit by a spider. Looks like in the next episode she is unable to work due to the foot issue. I think also she will be leaving due to her ailing mother.

by Anonymousreply 165November 1, 2018 7:18 AM

Holy crap Caroline is crazy! Is she bi polar?

by Anonymousreply 166November 1, 2018 11:08 AM

r166, I think it's called acting.

by Anonymousreply 167November 1, 2018 11:42 AM

Acting? The girl has serious issues. Probably some childhood abuse there. Saying SORRY a hundred times a day is a huge clue.

by Anonymousreply 168November 1, 2018 3:06 PM

Caroline's leaving but not voluntarily. She's heating up twitter with vicious comments about Kate and our beloved Captain Lee. Remember, in coming attractions Kate tells Cap 'either she goes or I quit.'

by Anonymousreply 169November 1, 2018 8:50 PM

What is her twitter account?

by Anonymousreply 170November 2, 2018 4:02 AM

The next season of BD Med will feature cutey Colin as lead deckhand and.....................................Joao as Boson!!!!!!! Plus two new hottie deckhands.

by Anonymousreply 171November 2, 2018 8:52 PM

It was obvious that Joao was coming back. Captain Sandy was falling all over herself to compliment him at the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 172November 2, 2018 11:25 PM

Excellent! ^^ I liked them both.

by Anonymousreply 173November 3, 2018 1:49 PM

Ross touching Ashton's bare abs was the best part of last week's episode!

by Anonymousreply 174November 3, 2018 3:16 PM

[quote] Josiah probably pings to you because he's openly gay

He's not very comfortable with it, though. When Caroline asked him if he liked guys or girls, he said "guys," but he became very uncomfortable, and said he didn't like to talk about it. Weird.

[quote] Ross touching Ashton's bare abs was the best part of last week's episode!

Ross has been obsessing about Ashton's body since day one on the yacht. Ross definitely wants Ashton inside him, quite deeply.

[quote] The next season of BD Med will feature cutey Colin as lead deckhand

I love Colin!! He got ripped off at the reunion. Andy Cohen basically ignored Colin and Jamie, and I think that each of them said 5 words TOTAL, between them.

I'm hoping that Colin will belt out more showtunes on board! Maybe he might come out, as well?

by Anonymousreply 175November 3, 2018 9:55 PM

Colin needs a good hole sniffing

by Anonymousreply 176November 3, 2018 10:33 PM

Chandler is a TERRIBLE bosun. The South African would have made a much better bosun imo.

by Anonymousreply 177November 3, 2018 10:38 PM

I'm glad Colin is back. I wasn't sure he'd be asked back because he was pretty low on drama (even though he more than made up for it with total adorableness).

by Anonymousreply 178November 3, 2018 10:41 PM

Colin was boring af. No wonder he got zero screen time. Terrible decision to bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 179November 3, 2018 10:44 PM

R179 = Conrad.

You sucked so badly, that I actually had to google your name to remember who you were.

by Anonymousreply 180November 3, 2018 10:47 PM

Watch Kate get arrested in Miami with her lesbian lover last year. Kate like pussy too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 3, 2018 11:12 PM

Colin and Jamie were low drama, but they were also fan favorites because everyone else on that boat was a train wreck. Twitter loved them.

by Anonymousreply 182November 4, 2018 12:46 PM

Oh god not Joao - srsly if the captain is Sandy against n I may pass on that season.

by Anonymousreply 183November 4, 2018 1:08 PM

That video at R181 is terrible. I feel bad for Kate.

I think it absolutely sucks that you can be arrested for DV, just because someone makes a claim against you as "the aggressor," without the police conducting any sort of preliminary investigation.

Anyone living with someone else, and claiming to be in a relationship with you, can make any old accusation and have you arrested for DV in Florida. That is just fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 184November 4, 2018 1:15 PM

DV? Who did she beat up?

by Anonymousreply 185November 5, 2018 2:05 AM

R182 Can we stay we stay on topic? I love the Med crew but let’s focus on the current season. Maybe a new thread to discuss rumors regarding Below Deck Med like we do for Real Housewives? Sorry I don’t mean to be rude 😉

by Anonymousreply 186November 5, 2018 2:43 PM

Kate recently indicated to Andy that she is back to being strictly dickly.

by Anonymousreply 187November 5, 2018 2:52 PM

I want Ross to fart on me!

by Anonymousreply 188November 6, 2018 7:51 AM

Colin posted a photo of him, Ross, Josiah and Chandler on Instagram. It looked like a double date.

by Anonymousreply 189November 6, 2018 10:01 PM

Colin and Chandler would make a very cute couple!

(I posted the pic for you, R189)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 6, 2018 10:15 PM

I can not stand Chandler. I hope he will never be used again.

by Anonymousreply 191November 6, 2018 10:19 PM

I have a feeling that all four guys in the picture at R190 are gay or bi.

Just a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 192November 6, 2018 10:21 PM

Thank you R190 I'm challenged when it comes to stuff like that :)

by Anonymousreply 193November 6, 2018 10:23 PM

I love that Ross is trying to look like a 'bro' and the others are perfectly fine looking gay

by Anonymousreply 194November 6, 2018 10:25 PM

Here's Colin's REAL boyfriend!

Now these two make a very cute couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 6, 2018 10:26 PM

What kind of show is called Below Dick?

by Anonymousreply 196November 6, 2018 10:52 PM

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fruitiest one of all in R190's picture? (my vote is Colin, and Josiah is the out guy)

by Anonymousreply 197November 6, 2018 11:38 PM

I absolutely love Rylee. When Kate was goofing around and radio'd Ashton asking if she could take a ride on his lil window washing thingy and Rylee shot back 'if you aren't all too BUSY' they cut to Captain Lee who seemed to love her sass. She's not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 198November 7, 2018 12:07 AM

R195 I love Colin's mom and dad! And I love that he loves them so much! It's so rare to see families as close as they are these days.

by Anonymousreply 199November 7, 2018 1:09 AM

Handsy Gay Ross episode recap: Ashton farts; the sound makes Ross think someone is calling him.

by Anonymousreply 200November 7, 2018 1:46 AM

Chandler just keeps fucking up over and over again, doesn't he? Captain Lee is not happy. Those guests were pure trash but at least they left a decent tip. Poor Caroline. I think her bum foot is the reason she's sent home.

by Anonymousreply 201November 7, 2018 3:36 AM

Chandler cursing the Captain under his breath was probably a bad career move.

by Anonymousreply 202November 7, 2018 4:00 AM

Chandler is just a fucking asshole...and no, he is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 203November 7, 2018 5:46 AM

I think Chandler is a Trump kind of character...he never sees his own mistakes. He is a total prick.

by Anonymousreply 204November 7, 2018 5:48 AM

Leave my Chandler alone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205November 7, 2018 6:27 AM

When Captain Lee talks about "changes" he's going to make, he has to be talking about the deck crew.

Chandler is fucking up big time, and I can't imagine that he's going to remain bosun for the whole season.

by Anonymousreply 206November 7, 2018 6:28 AM

Chandler has messy bms

by Anonymousreply 207November 7, 2018 9:34 AM

What is "messy bms?"

by Anonymousreply 208November 7, 2018 2:21 PM

bowel movements..you new here?

by Anonymousreply 209November 7, 2018 3:51 PM

As mentioned somewhere in this thread, Chandler is fired and Ross is promoted to bosun. As far as we know, Rylee makes it through the entire season. Caroline goes home.

by Anonymousreply 210November 7, 2018 8:24 PM

Kate's description of what Caroline reminding her of a chihuahua was hilarious

by Anonymousreply 211November 7, 2018 9:56 PM

Kate really is the best thing about Below Deck.

She's like a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

by Anonymousreply 212November 8, 2018 3:36 AM

Captain Lee is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 213November 8, 2018 3:49 AM

Kate and Capt.lee are gold. Capt.sandy and Hanner? Not nearly as entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 214November 8, 2018 10:52 AM

Ross seems like a bro who would help a buddy get off if asked.

by Anonymousreply 215November 8, 2018 12:03 PM

Chandler is such an incompetent asshole - he's no longer attractive to me. I'm really starting to feel for Rhylee.

by Anonymousreply 216November 8, 2018 1:30 PM

I really love Chandler, but after seeing how he works, it's pretty clear that he's not smart enough, organized enough, or motivated enough to do the job of Bosun on a super-yacht.

Compare him to Kate, and how sharp she is when it comes to service, and I'm guessing that Chandler is a goner.

As for Chef Adrian, I think that his food looks amazing, but I get the distinct impression that the guy must be a FREAK when it comes to sex.

by Anonymousreply 217November 8, 2018 2:41 PM

What in the hell was Ashton doing in Rhylee's bunk, after they came back from the club?

It looked like he leaned over and started fingering her under the covers. Ew! And then he stopped abruptly and said he had to go eat ice cream. Then he left, and it looked like she kept fingering herself! Wtf?

That scene was totally bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 218November 8, 2018 3:30 PM

It's an amazing talent Ross has with his farts. When he becomes Bosin he can just fart out the orders. He and Captain Lee can enter in to a fart off with each other.

by Anonymousreply 219November 8, 2018 6:03 PM

I thought the same thing! Ashton looked like he was finger fucking her then abruptly stopped to get ice cream! I could see Ross doing the mansex. Chandler is too tight to ever go along with that sort of thing. Ashton would probably laugh then say 'go for it.'

by Anonymousreply 220November 8, 2018 6:58 PM

Everyone knows that ice cream tastes better when your finger smells like vadge.

by Anonymousreply 221November 8, 2018 7:01 PM

Chef Adrian probably 'foams' all over the ice cream before he serves it. Why does he always look dirty? And why isn't he wearing a hair net?

by Anonymousreply 222November 8, 2018 7:11 PM

Adrian is really kind of creep. I agree with the above poster Rylee was definitely fingering herself after Ashton made his finger bang drive by.

by Anonymousreply 223November 8, 2018 8:02 PM

Can't believe Adrian asked Kate if she wanted a breast massage. Super gross.

by Anonymousreply 224November 10, 2018 1:45 AM

This bunch is kind of grossing me out: Adrian is talented but weird and kind of creep, the drive by finger fuck, poor Caroline who seems like she could kill herself on a moment's notice, shrill annoying Rylee - the long lost Palin and Chandler who isn't even a convincing villain - Capt Lee sees right through his bullshit. And the guests - I kept hoping the sharks would attack the Instagrammers! They were horrendous!

by Anonymousreply 225November 12, 2018 9:07 PM

r177. I read that first as 'Chandler is a terrible bottom'

by Anonymousreply 226November 13, 2018 6:41 AM

[quote] I read that first as 'Chandler is a terrible bottom'

Quite the contrary. Chandler is a SPECTACULAR bottom!

by Anonymousreply 227November 13, 2018 7:42 AM

Things are falling apart aboard our favorite super yacht!

by Anonymousreply 228November 14, 2018 2:10 AM

Chandler is a frigging idiot.

by Anonymousreply 229November 14, 2018 2:39 AM

I just hate Chandler and I hate him more every week.

by Anonymousreply 230November 14, 2018 9:11 AM

I am not bothered by Rylee at all. Kate is a mean girl and so is Adrian.

by Anonymousreply 231November 14, 2018 9:23 AM

Why would anyone would want to bring small children onto a luxury yacht? You want to take a cruise with your kids then take a Disney Cruise; it is more appropriate. That swim with the sharks and stingrays looked awesome but too bad it was fucked up by the crew not bringing the towels and water. Captain Lee is pissed and rightfully so. I think Chandler is going to be fired. Caroline too. I think she is going to have a full blown meltdown of some sort and then get axed. She has so many issues. She is a walking nerve and Adrian is not so zen now.

by Anonymousreply 232November 14, 2018 9:26 AM

I can understand even Adrian losing his cool on Caroline. He is stuck in the galley and can't really walk away. Everyone comes in there and unloads on him and then gets to walk all over the boat and get fresh air if they want to. He is stuck for the most part and I can see how someone like Caroline would drive him nuts.

by Anonymousreply 233November 14, 2018 1:44 PM

Couldn't the parents have asked Adrian to whip up some burgers and chicken fingers for the kids? THEY'RE KIDS!!!!!!!! Honestly, how can Chandler be that stupid? He deserves to get fired and I hope it happens next week. Caroline is definitely going next week. This is turning out to be one of the best BD seasons.

by Anonymousreply 234November 14, 2018 5:05 PM

When does Lens Dunham and her besti Jenni Connor come on board?

by Anonymousreply 235November 14, 2018 5:35 PM

To R234, if you listened to the dad when he got on the ship, the kids were not the chicken fingers type.

by Anonymousreply 236November 14, 2018 6:43 PM

That drama queen with the “hurt” foot. That’s got to be for attention. She was bit or stepped wrong and was milking it as much as she could. Anytime she had an audience she played the part. I was thinking, either something is really wrong with her foot badly, or she’s just a drama queen. Notice how when she was given 2 days to put up or shut up all the sudden on decision day her foot got much much better? She said the swelling really went down. She started working again and never said a word about her healing foot but that did not stop her from having drama with the cook, duck lips, and the gay guy? Drama drama drama.

by Anonymousreply 237November 14, 2018 7:19 PM

Why would anyone would want to bring small children onto a luxury yacht? - THEY want to go on a luxury cruise & they won't leave the kids with grandma or a nanny because they're likely with a nanny or some sort of caregiver all the time.

They're probably the type of people who undoubtedly look down on the Disney cruise types - while that's certainly not everyone's cup of tea - because they want vacations to be centered around their needs, not the kids. People who are a slave to their kids every whim are kind of annoying, but so are people that won't allow their children to **be** children, rather than just extra short adults who like they very things that they like because heaven forbid they ever compromise their needs.

by Anonymousreply 238November 14, 2018 10:53 PM

Caroline needs meds and a lot of therapy. She is super paranoid thinking people don't like her and are talking about her. The more she addresses it, the worse she makes it. She just needs to let that shit go. You cannot control what other people think and say.

by Anonymousreply 239November 15, 2018 1:21 AM

Man what an episode! Next week will be INSANE

by Anonymousreply 240November 15, 2018 1:54 AM

Caroline should have left her job with that leg...that infection is not something to ignore. I hope the same thing happens to Kate, Adrian and any other idiot who does not understand pain or the serious nature of her infection.

by Anonymousreply 241November 15, 2018 6:24 AM

I admire the parents for making the kids eat what they eat. My parents never made two dinners, I always had to eat what they ate.

by Anonymousreply 242November 15, 2018 12:28 PM

[quote] Caroline should have left her job with that leg...that infection is not something to ignore

Her foot wasn't the problem. The bitch is just lazy. And crazy. She obviously suffers from depression, which is what Adrian was picking up on. And I don't think he was mean or "savage," at all. He was being perfectly polite and he was quite accurate.

I've known many Carolines, and though they can't help their condition, there are certain jobs that they should not be doing, and that includes working on a yacht. She shouldn't be doing anything that involves working as a team or working in customer service. They just aren't suited for it.

As for Chandler, I'm so disappointed. I was such a fan of his from the beginning, but he is such a fuck up. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he simply isn't smart enough or organized enough to do the job of bosun. And he is the first bosun that I've seen on any installment of Below Deck, who actually comes across as lazy!

The guy doesn't take responsibility for anything, so if he does get fired, I think it's justified.

by Anonymousreply 243November 15, 2018 7:38 PM

There's no doubt that Caroline's foot is fucked up but she's obviously self destructive and once the demons kicked in and told her that the 'mean girls' were ganging up on her she fell apart. I feel bad for her. Chandler, on the other hand, is a total fuck up. He was given opportunities to redeem himself and he fucked those up, too.

by Anonymousreply 244November 15, 2018 10:22 PM

Kate was right about Caroline from the beginning. Every female psych major I knew in college was trying to work out mental issues of their own.

by Anonymousreply 245November 15, 2018 11:00 PM

How did they ever get through a title like "Blow Dick"?

by Anonymousreply 246November 15, 2018 11:37 PM

I really wouldn't describe Caroline as lazy especially if you compare her to Hanner.

by Anonymousreply 247November 16, 2018 12:30 AM

I don't think Caroline's lazy at all. She's always looking for something to do and is always asking Kate what needs to be done. I just think whatever emotional/mental issue she suffers from keeps her from focusing clearly and being as effective as she could be. I also think she sees herself as a perfectionist, so when she gets criticized or things don't go exactly right in her little world, she completely falls apart.

Chandler, on the other hand, is one lazy ass fuck. I, too, was rooting for him at the beginning, but he has proven himself to be an incompetent asshole. I'm on team Rhylee now, although she, like Caroline, doesn't take criticism well, either. If she could control her defensiveness, she'd be more effective, too.

I'm loving Ross.

by Anonymousreply 248November 16, 2018 2:06 AM

Why does Captain Lee keep talking about dicks?

Either he's talking about swinging dicks or having his dick in his hand.

Captain Lee is DICKMATIZED!!

by Anonymousreply 249November 16, 2018 5:33 PM

When you have a big dick, it is often on your mind.

by Anonymousreply 250November 16, 2018 7:10 PM

Ross and Ashton are pros. They take the minimal direction Chandler gives and put up with his bs because he's their superior and they're respectful. Rhylee would probably have a better attitude under a more effective bosun.

by Anonymousreply 251November 16, 2018 8:03 PM

What a great season-

I cannot stop fast forwarding the previews when Chandler the fuck up pushes that lady right on her face!!!

"Here you go miss!" and BAM!!!!! Faceplant!!!! The thud makes me giggle hysterically.

Then that little bastard steps on glass from a glass Caroline drops? Thats what sends her home folks.

And we haven't even gotten to the serious shit yet- Ashton's accident.

This season is unreal.

by Anonymousreply 252November 18, 2018 9:05 PM

What I really love about this show is that, unlike the housewives, it's not scripted. Or, if it is, it's minimal. We're following a crew on a charter cruise and shit happens. And that shit is entertaining as hell.

by Anonymousreply 253November 19, 2018 2:25 AM

Why do they sometimes wear those cloth masks over their faces? Is it because of the sun? Wind exposure?

by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2018 11:12 PM

R254 It's to protect them from the sun, which is particularly intense in Tahiti.

by Anonymousreply 255November 21, 2018 1:02 AM

I really want to like Chandler but, after tonite's episode, that's just never going to happen. What an asshole. I can't wait for his chat with the Captain next week and I love that Kate will be present for it. And it looks like we'll be saying goodbye to Caroline after next week. Best season ever.

by Anonymousreply 256November 21, 2018 3:58 AM

RHYLEEE WAS ON FIRE TONITE! Loved every bit of sass she gave Chandler. He is a nasty piece of work. How proud his father will be after watching the show lol

by Anonymousreply 257November 21, 2018 4:05 AM

Chandler is exactly the boss that everyone hates... and there's a reason. He gets yelled at, so rather than think about how he can better manage his team, he immediately (in his mind) passes the blame onto them and yells at them in turn, especially at Rhylee whom he has a special hatred for (misogynist? who knows. she does have a kinda bitchy personality, but it's not her ass that's on the block for screwing everything up). I sure hope he doesn't get fired though, I want Caroline to go!

by Anonymousreply 258November 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Caroline is awful. "Where you guys saying I'm faking it??!" 1. Bitch they literally said the exact opposite and 2. you probably are!

by Anonymousreply 259November 21, 2018 4:14 AM

The Captain likes Rhylee and has complimented her several times probably because he sees how badly Chandler treats her. Chandler doesn't like her because she gives as good as she gets. Ross and Ashton are respectful and keep their mouths shut even though they know he's an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 260November 21, 2018 4:15 AM

Considering all the fuck usp that was a pretty good tip. But it probably would have been more if the deck crew had done their jobs. And, remember, 'flesh wounds are not five star.'

by Anonymousreply 261November 21, 2018 4:18 AM

Wow such a great season! I’m surprised they got any tip at all. I was thinking at one point they would end up refunding the guests. The nerve of Chandler to question Kate’s authority as she was the one that was holding everything together. Can’t wait to see what happens next week!

by Anonymousreply 262November 21, 2018 4:22 AM

Chandler wanting ice cream while everything was falling down around him was hilarious. And, as if this episode wasn't fab enough there was a nice shot of Ross's glorious ass clad in black trunks while he was climbing into his top bunk. And I would say Ross is definitely in the top bunk.

by Anonymousreply 263November 21, 2018 4:39 AM

The two train wreck seasons of this and Flipping Out on the same night is too much. My brain will explode. I can’t believe Chandler is not fired.

by Anonymousreply 264November 21, 2018 5:46 AM

So, instead of firing Chandler (the jerk) they fired Caroline instead? Who did the Captain fire? Rylee? Adrian is a great chef but I despise him.

by Anonymousreply 265November 21, 2018 6:38 AM

When Caroline did not pick up that glass right away, I wanted to slap her...what a stupid move.

by Anonymousreply 266November 21, 2018 6:44 AM

Chandler is an asshole, an idiot and a misogynist. If I heard correctly, in his confessional about his argument with Kate, he called her a glorified housekeeper. He's got an impressive set of balls considering all of his daily fuckups and the fact that he never misses his naptime or any meals, while everyone else seems to never stop working.

It'll be disappointing if the captain doesn't fire him, but at least he'll get demoted. Carolyn appears to have another breakdown over some perceived slight and goes to the captain to explain herself. Her mental instability is so obvious that it's actually difficult to watch her constantly spin out of control.

by Anonymousreply 267November 21, 2018 7:26 AM

Adrian's ghost-white skinny legs should have been pixelated or censored. I had nightmares of stick legs attacking me.

by Anonymousreply 268November 21, 2018 10:55 AM

Adrian looks like he doesn't wash very thoroughly and might have "natural" smells in abundance

by Anonymousreply 269November 21, 2018 2:24 PM

The Captain wants to fuck Rhyley. Let's call it like it is.

by Anonymousreply 270November 21, 2018 3:05 PM

I wonder if Chandler will show up at the reunion show (assuming there will be a reunion show)?

I would think after seeing the season Chandler would definitely want to hide (I know I would if I was in his situation)

by Anonymousreply 271November 21, 2018 3:33 PM

“They told me to tell you you have one hour and you’re leaving."

I think from the tone of Kate's smug satisfaction that it's gotta be Carolyn going home. Captain Lee really goes after her on Twitter. Reminds me of Rocky. I hope Carolyn comes back for the reunion. I think it's in their contract. Rocky came back.

by Anonymousreply 272November 21, 2018 11:37 PM

It looks like Ashton goes into the drink with Rhylee standing by.

by Anonymousreply 273November 21, 2018 11:50 PM

God, Chandler is so freaking incompetent, it's insane! Did you notice Kate covering her mouth and trying not to laugh when Chandler told her he'd eat his ice cream when and where he wanted? I so want him fired.

Poor Caroline - a high-stress job involving contact with the public is not what this girl needs. With her emotional issues, this stew gig is really not the right fit for her.

by Anonymousreply 274November 22, 2018 10:00 AM

Chandler does not wipe well

by Anonymousreply 275November 23, 2018 2:47 PM

Chandler does get fired and Ross is promoted to bosun. Chandler is hardly hiding. There was an instagram pic of him hanging out with metroxsexual Colin and Joao. Chandler doesn't think he did anything wrong so he would never feel the need to disappear.

by Anonymousreply 276November 23, 2018 7:18 PM

r276 is andy or that snooty gay waiter with no story, so they had him miss his niece! lol

by Anonymousreply 277November 23, 2018 7:40 PM

The gays on this show never have a story. There's never more than one on the crew, so no relationship drama, which also means they can focus on their work and are good at their jobs, cutting off that drama, too.

by Anonymousreply 278November 24, 2018 1:28 AM

I miss the buddying romance between Chef Ben and "Rabbit" (face) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 24, 2018 1:34 AM

Maybe Ross can fart on Colin's face and see where it takes them...

by Anonymousreply 280November 24, 2018 6:06 PM

Who is Colin?

by Anonymousreply 281November 27, 2018 2:10 PM

Rylee could not have caught him and neither could anyone. I bet it was Chandlers fault.

by Anonymousreply 282November 27, 2018 2:40 PM

I'm hoping for some shirtless Ross tonight.

by Anonymousreply 283November 27, 2018 2:46 PM

R281 A deckhand from Below Deck: Mediterranean.

by Anonymousreply 284November 27, 2018 2:49 PM

They do not have enough deck hands and crew to have 10 guest on board. The owners of the yacht are the ones who are at fault...per usual. All the workers were run ragged for no reason...Chandler is an idiot, period. He is like Trump, he will never learn anything.

by Anonymousreply 285November 27, 2018 3:04 PM

Chandler is entertaining because everyone at one time or another has worked with a Chandler-type: totally oblivious to their own shortcomings/incompetence, while being obsessed with "respect" and the idea that any feedback - or heaven forbid criticism - is "disrespect."

by Anonymousreply 286November 27, 2018 4:48 PM

So I just watched the most recent episode. O.M.G.

That has got to be the biggest Below Deck clusterfuck that I've ever seen. And they STILL got 20 grand. Unbelieveable.

I was so uncomfortable watching fuckup after fuckup, with no one taking responsibility for anything.

And Chandler has to be the most clueless person - not just Bosun, but PERSON - in the history of Below Deck.

It's hard to tell, but it looks like Chandler does get fired, and Caroline leaves on her own.

by Anonymousreply 287November 27, 2018 6:06 PM

They must have hired Caroline as comic relief. She's entirely useless, and the worst (best) part is she's got a big chip on her shoulder about being entirely useless. Her Twitter is filled with deleted posts -- except for the negative posts from Captain Lee. Her Mom is apparently missing (again).

Loved how the guest Chandler dropped called him on it. "You didn't even apologize." He looked like he could have cared less. Hope tonight they get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 288November 27, 2018 7:40 PM

When that woman said "you didn't even apologize" she seemed kind of drunk then & was probably even more drunk during the dinner when he dropped her. He was probably just pissed that her had to lug her fat ass around in the first place, so how dare she get pissy that he dropped her. She disrespected him! She's lucky she's a guest or he would've yelled at her like Rhylee

by Anonymousreply 289November 27, 2018 10:17 PM

Kate and Josiah at WWHL tonight.

by Anonymousreply 290November 27, 2018 10:22 PM

OK, Andy minion!

by Anonymousreply 291November 27, 2018 10:41 PM

Does anyone else think Josiah is hot as fuck?

He has a huge ass and a cute face. Perfect boyfriend material.

by Anonymousreply 292November 27, 2018 10:43 PM

Barf

by Anonymousreply 293November 27, 2018 10:44 PM

Rhylee is fucking batshit crazy. Poor Ross. But then he decides to hook up with her like a dumb ass as per the previews for next week.

by Anonymousreply 294November 28, 2018 2:50 AM

Caroline's crack up and final departure were difficult to watch. She's been used as comic relief but there's so much going on there. And Kate and Josiah blasting music to try and get her out was some real mean girls shit. I normally like Kate but she's been a real cunt this season probably because she has a gay bestie. That being said, the new deckhand looks cute and next week we get to see what happens when Ashton goes overboard and, based on the coming attractions, that's some real scary shit.

by Anonymousreply 295November 28, 2018 3:52 AM

r295, he hasn't fully recovered, so it was quite serious.

by Anonymousreply 296November 28, 2018 3:56 AM

Does this mean we won't see Ashton again after next week's episode? I love him and I'm glad he's ok. Thinking back to previews they were showing at the start of the season Kate, at one point, tells Cap 'either she goes or I do.' I assumed she was talking about Caroline but now I'm thinking shes referring to Rhylee? We may have a whole new crew by the end of the season!

by Anonymousreply 297November 28, 2018 4:02 AM

Rylee’s constant back talk is exhausting. Since Chandler is no longer there to scapegoat, her crazy shines brighter than ever. Ross is a fool if he drunkenly hooked up with her, but what a compliment he gives! “The drunker I get, the more attractive Rylee becomes.” Lmfao

by Anonymousreply 298November 28, 2018 10:18 AM

Chandler has to be gay. He pings really hard. He talked about hot women in one of the episodes though, which made me confused.

by Anonymousreply 299November 28, 2018 10:59 AM

Josiah might be good at his work but he's as interesting as a white wall

by Anonymousreply 300November 28, 2018 1:05 PM

Rylee is not batshit....she is simply tired of being treated worse than a dog, even though she carries more than her own weight. She has told the guys that she wants more responsibility, yet they completely ignore her. She has every right to be angry.

by Anonymousreply 301November 28, 2018 1:11 PM

Caroline has become buddies with psycho chief stew Adrienne from Season 1. The reunion is going to be explosive to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 302November 28, 2018 8:28 PM

Ropes are the most dangerous thing on a boat, a deck hand has to always watch limbs in proximity to lines going out. Poor Ashton gets snatched out of the boat just like ol' Ada (?) in "The Piano." That's some scary shit, I wonder if his leg was broken.

I don't think Rhylee is nuts so much as a dumb ass. When Chandler went and Ross took the bosun job, she should have sat down with him, said "Let's start fresh. Here's what I have done on the boat, here's what I'd like to learn how to do. I hope I can have more responsibility." She took all her pissiness toward Chandler and turned it on Ross way too fast. I look forward to their hate fuck.

by Anonymousreply 303November 29, 2018 3:53 AM

Josiah is a mean gurl.

by Anonymousreply 304November 29, 2018 3:55 AM

Josiah is a mean girl, Kate is a cunt, argyle is a psycho bitch, Caroline is a nut job, Chandler is an idiot. That's why this cast is so great together.

by Anonymousreply 305November 29, 2018 4:40 AM

Does Josiah have an OnlyFans? Love his bubble ass.

by Anonymousreply 306November 29, 2018 6:55 AM

What a fantastic episode. I was shocked capt lee even questioned Kate's behavior. He usually trusts her completely because she gets the job done. Watching the chefs hissy fit was fun. Chandler made getting terminated boring. Caroline is completely psycho! Her ugly cry was the stuff of nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 307November 29, 2018 10:30 AM

Wow - Caroline and Chandler gone in the same episode. Chandler was so incompetent; I'm glad he's gone, but I will miss his pretty face and tight body.

Caroline is clearly mentally unbalanced, but she was a real cunt for deciding just to stay in bed and not work at all the next day. Kate and Josiah, on the other hand, were worse cunts for blasting music in front of her door.

Ross seems like one of the only stable and sane people on the boat these days. Just when I was starting to feel for Rhylee, she becomes a complete bitch to Ross for no reason at all. I can't believe he's gonna fuck her in the next episode. Why, Ross, why?

by Anonymousreply 308November 29, 2018 1:24 PM

I was afraid that Ashton was going to end up dead. Did he get his leg chopped off?

by Anonymousreply 309November 29, 2018 1:40 PM

Two things bothered me about Caroline, she could not make drinks, secondly, she did not pick up that glass right away.

They have a bar, why don't they stock that bar up near the guest and make the drinks there? The guest might even help the staff out and make their own drinks.

by Anonymousreply 310November 29, 2018 1:46 PM

Ashton Lives!

by Anonymousreply 311November 29, 2018 1:47 PM

They need Janis & Riordan to come in a stir up shit!

by Anonymousreply 312November 29, 2018 4:58 PM

Caroline, she could not make drinks,

Yeah, you'd think that would be Stewardess 1.0; granted, that dizzy blonde from BD Med couldn't make drinks either, but she was young and obviously a dipshit. The intro indicated that Caroline had some real stew experience, not just pouring Jack & Coke on a Long Island booze cruise.

Also, very random question: On the episode when Adrian was cooking for the Picky Family, did you notice him cutting up the meat & putting it in a pressure cooker? And later, grilling the steaks on some kind of grill. I've never seen pre-cooking steak (which I presume that's what it was - I don't know what else it would be) in a pressure cooker. Any chefs out there that can explain this?

by Anonymousreply 313November 29, 2018 7:40 PM

R313 you can cook a steak Sous-vide, which means “in a vacuum”. I don’t remember seeing that part of the episode, but Sous-vide requires a vacuum sealed protein which is cooked slowly in water at a constant temperature to make it tender and juicy. The end product is a grey, unappealing (but delicious) piece of meat that you can grill at a high temperature just until it gets that nice crust we all love. If Adrian was just tossing naked meat in a pressure cooker, I’m sure it wasn’t Sous-vide or any other technique that I know of. But I’m not a trained chef.

by Anonymousreply 314November 29, 2018 11:40 PM

In defense of Caroline and the broken glass she did try and get the Captain on radio and tell him there was broken glass on the deck so he could warn the guests. But, the radio crazed captain wasn't paying attention. I really do think she tried to pick it up as quickly as possible. Kate picks on the weak. Leaving Caroline to handle breakfast for 10 people while she and the other mean girl slept when she knows Caroline is a walking raw nerve was shady especially since she knows guests come first.

by Anonymousreply 315November 30, 2018 1:17 AM

[quote]And Chandler has to be the most clueless person - not just Bosun, but PERSON - in the history of Below Deck.

You've forgotten Bobby, R287.

by Anonymousreply 316November 30, 2018 6:44 AM

Please don't defend Caroline - if she couldn't handle the job she should have quit. Also if she was in an emotionally fragile situation herself or her ill parent, why would she go1/2 a world away from her family/home. SHE COULDN'T EVEN MAKE TEQUILA SHOTS WITH A SLICE OF ORANGE PEEL IN THEM!

by Anonymousreply 317November 30, 2018 11:13 AM

I think that the best way to get rid of Rhylee would be to have Ross fart on her face.

by Anonymousreply 318November 30, 2018 5:29 PM

Thank you for the response R314; I've never seen high end meat cooked like that before, but then I'm not a chef either. I'm always amazed at what the chefs cook in a relatively small space with limited provisions (I mean you can't run out to grocery) and with no sous chef or someone just to wash all those damn dishes. It really is impressive

by Anonymousreply 319November 30, 2018 7:40 PM

Do they bring back crew who quit for the reunions? I'm envisioning Caroline pulling a Porsha Williams–style wig snatch on Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320November 30, 2018 7:55 PM

Yes, it's in their contract, R320.

by Anonymousreply 321November 30, 2018 9:40 PM

They need to bring back Sleeshonda from season 1 or whatever her name was.

by Anonymousreply 322December 1, 2018 4:45 PM

Josiah has a fat ass.

He looks like he could have been a former fattie.

by Anonymousreply 323December 1, 2018 4:55 PM

Kate was justified in her actions.

Caroline was a fucking nutjob basketcase.

She didn't want to work after she gave her notice, and Kate was right. This isn't your private vacation, bitch. If you are resigning, and you refuse to work, then you GET OFF THE YACHT.

Where do they find these fucking people?

by Anonymousreply 324December 1, 2018 4:56 PM

In the real world, Kate have been better off to just ignore her and escorted her off the boat at her appointed departure time, however, this is reality TV we're talking about, so of course it has to be an over-the-top/silly reaction. That said, whatever sympathy there was for Caroline went right out the window when she refused to work, locks herself in her room, and then cries about how poorly she was treated to Ross & the Captain, not taking any ownership of her own behavior. Chandler may have been a dumb ass & terrible at this job, but he left with dignity and will no doubt appear elsewhere in reality-TV land. Caroline is now a joke, like Rocky and some of the other weirdos they've had on these shows. Based on the info about her twitter feed, it does sound like she genuinely has "issues"

by Anonymousreply 325December 1, 2018 6:12 PM

Josiah makes large, firm bms

by Anonymousreply 326December 1, 2018 9:29 PM

Ashton, Rhylee and Ross will all be on WWHL Tues night. Caroline has said she will not attend the reunion which means she's holding out for $$$.

by Anonymousreply 327December 2, 2018 3:40 PM

I wonder if Ross got to wrap his beautiful lips around Ashton's cock in a show of bro-love.

by Anonymousreply 328December 2, 2018 4:25 PM

R314 And isn't sous vide the opposite of pressure cooking, taking longer because the low temperature? Seems unlikely to happen on a yacht. The cooking in a plastic pouch seems gross, and not Adrian's style. I don't eat meat or poultry, and doubt I will ever be confronted with food prepared this way, and I am rather glad.

by Anonymousreply 329December 2, 2018 5:06 PM

You have to wonder about how many of the stupid scenarios are deliberately chosen to make the show interesting, or if there are actual managerial gaffes. Chief and Second Stew are always proficient and always gang up to some extent against bumbling, inexperienced Third Stew. Chief should always be arranging shifts so that Bumbling Third is not untrained and left alone. When ya know someone is a mess, you supervise them better, not less. Kate was shown training Caroline in the first episodes, much more than we ever see from Hannah, who complains later how the Bumbling Third doesn't know how to do anything. When Kate realizes Josiah is reliably competent, it would make sense to give him the solo shifts, since he can be trusted, and for double stew shifts, they should trade off working with Caroline, to keep her well supervised. Instead you have Kate and Josiah on a best pals' honeymoon, spending all their time together, and leaving flailing mess Caroline to fuck up wherever she goes. Since they cannot have bar access on each level (and why not since drinking is the #1 priority of 99% of the guests) with no one on the boat, why wouldn't the smart server just carry up the bottle of bubbles and empty glasses, and fill them as close as possible to the place where they will be distributed when the guests arrive? All this precarious balancing of glass stemware (generally not used on boats for this reason, but this is fancy, so forget safety measures) on wacky stairs on a rocking boat is just meant to cause idiotic trouble. They should have put a stop watch on Caroline to time her aimless roaming looking for something to clean up the glass. Time to know where the dust buster is kept was weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 330December 2, 2018 5:25 PM

A third stew is a maid who is supposed to also know how to mix drinks. On a boat this size, they're supposed to know these things before being hired, not to learn the basics on the job. The failure is in the recruiting as much as it is the on-board management. Of course, this is all engineered for maximum conflict for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 331December 3, 2018 7:07 AM

The MTV Real World thread (and some individuals that claim they were recruited for the shows) made me think about the type of people that Bravo recruits; if you look at the older episode, they were older, less attractive individuals that had some level of competence, but were kind of bitchy, stirrers or drunks. Now that it's become the Kate & Cap'n show, they partner up 1 or 2 reasonable competent people with young, attractive, messy drama queen types that would be right at home on Real World Miami Beach so that we can watch Kate scream like a harridan at them. This show is silly fun, but I think whatever "skill's" most of them bring to the table are secondary to their ability to be walking dumpster fires.

by Anonymousreply 332December 3, 2018 7:55 PM

They really need Lens Dunham and Andy Randells to infiltrate the ship and create some over the top shenanigans!

by Anonymousreply 333December 4, 2018 2:23 AM

Handsy Ross episode recap: Ashton kisses Ross on the forehead. They then hug. No homo.

by Anonymousreply 334December 5, 2018 1:35 AM

Did Ashton go overboard?

by Anonymousreply 335December 5, 2018 1:57 AM

Yes, but no more footage this week. Just the same footage that has been teased all season over this episode’s closing credits. New deck hand is a babe.

by Anonymousreply 336December 5, 2018 2:06 AM

New deck hand is a babe

YES, HE IS!

by Anonymousreply 337December 5, 2018 2:45 AM

No Ashton on WWHL tonite? Captain Lee instead? Whyyyyyy? Also, majorly pissed that they've been pushing this man ovrerboard shit for a week and we got the same 30 sec footage they've been showing since the promos started. Glad Ashton is ok and still hot.

by Anonymousreply 338December 5, 2018 2:46 AM

Can someone start a thread on the new shitshow UNANCHORED so I can complain about how much I fucking hate these entitled assholes.

by Anonymousreply 339December 5, 2018 2:47 AM

I’ve been watching “Unanchored” and can’t get over the women on this show, where do they find these trashy tattooed whores with their sideways baseball caps, coarse doesn’t even come close to describing them.

by Anonymousreply 340December 5, 2018 3:02 AM

I refuse to watch "Unanchored."

Below Deck is awesome, because it's just about regular yacht workers. The rich people are secondary.

Unanchored is more about rich, spoiled assholes, and that is the LAST thing I'd ever want to watch.

by Anonymousreply 341December 5, 2018 3:09 AM

I'll bet they're saving Ashton for next Tuesday's WWHL so he can really talk about the accident. I'm sure they don't want him to discuss the episode before it airs.

by Anonymousreply 342December 5, 2018 3:17 AM

I don't know what Ashton was doing to that girl in the van (in the previous episode), but judging from the way she was moaning, he was definitely doing something right.

I'm just curious if it was because he has a really big dick, or if he eats pussy like a champ, or what? But he had her moaning like crazy.

That was such a turn on!

by Anonymousreply 343December 5, 2018 3:21 AM

Maybe Ashton was fingering her like her fingered Rhylee before he took an ice cream break.

by Anonymousreply 344December 5, 2018 3:22 AM

Wow, those BD cast members were a disaster on Andy’s show. Ross couldn’t get a word out (nerves?) and Capt Lee was his nasty, bitchy self.

It’s obvious that Andy hates them.

Andy held up the book that Lee wrote which appears to be 60 pages long. Who would want to read his book?

by Anonymousreply 345December 5, 2018 4:14 AM

That was so hot watching Ashton holding Ross's head (while Ross was drunk) after the BBQ.

They were alone in their cabin, and Ross said to Ashton, "I love you." OMG. I was hoping they would start making out with each other.

Those two definitely have a bromance, but I think that they might be in denial about their feelings for each other.

Are they both into females? Absolutely. But I also think that they might be open to hooking up with each other, if they would just let themselves do it.

by Anonymousreply 346December 5, 2018 4:42 AM

Kate is hilarious.

When the new stew dropped the champagne glasses, she quickly quipped "I understand if you drop one, but seven? That's like a strike in bowling."

Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 347December 5, 2018 5:01 AM

I don't find the new deckhand Tyler, all that attractive.

He looks like a pretty average guy and he also seems kind of douchey.

by Anonymousreply 348December 5, 2018 6:41 AM

Ross looked hot AF on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 349December 5, 2018 12:30 PM

Ross looked really sexy in that white shirt on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 350December 5, 2018 1:49 PM

I have a crush on the charter guest Albert Jasuwan.

He's adorable, and he seems like a really nice guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351December 5, 2018 1:52 PM

[quote] They were alone in their cabin, and Ross said to Ashton, "I love you." OMG. I was hoping they would start making out with each other.

Ashton actually kissed Ross on the head, while Ross was drunk. Then Ross told Ashton "I love you," followed by Ross putting his hand on Ashton's shirtless body.

It was hot.

Knowing how those two get handsy with each other, I'd put money on the fact that they may have hooked up (maybe mutual bj's?) in the privacy of their cabin.

by Anonymousreply 352December 5, 2018 1:58 PM

It was very hot, but is there any privacy in any of the cabins? That camera is always on. Too bad— otherwise as roommates they could make love all they want. There could be other places on the ship to sneak around though. They are definitely intimate friends.

by Anonymousreply 353December 5, 2018 4:46 PM

I can imagine Ross playing with Ashton's nipples while Ashton jacks off. Just helping a bro out....

by Anonymousreply 354December 5, 2018 4:54 PM

I love a dumb lug like Ashton pretty much the human embodiment of a yellow lab. I am pretty sure he wouldn't mind a little help either.

by Anonymousreply 355December 5, 2018 6:00 PM

I have a crush on the charter guest Albert Jasuwan.

He's adorable, and he seems like a really nice guy.

I had to google this guy; they said he was some kind of big deal executive,but what big deal with a shred of credibility appears on Bravo? His wife & her friends (I think the ones on the cruise) appear to the be St. Petersburg, FL version of the type of individuals that appear in the NY Social Diary. He came off looking well, considering what a shit show the whole cruise was, so I suppose he looks like a good guy, gets a cheap vacation & his wife & her tacky friends get to tell everyone at the next St. Pete charity event that they appeared on Bravo. So that explains that I guess.

by Anonymousreply 356December 5, 2018 7:19 PM

Caroline called into the aftershow and was her normal bizarre self. She wasn't exactly slurring her words, but she was still almost incomprehensible with whatever she was blabbering about.

Considering she has shit on almost every other crew member and Andy Cohen on her many twitter rants, they never should have given her the airtime.

by Anonymousreply 357December 5, 2018 7:21 PM

Caroline needs a thorough psych work up and appropriate medication and counseling

by Anonymousreply 358December 5, 2018 7:36 PM

R324 Totally agree!

by Anonymousreply 359December 5, 2018 7:47 PM

Captain Lee seems really annoying. ...like that co-worker you avoid and pretend you don’t see if you run into him out of the office.

by Anonymousreply 360December 5, 2018 10:28 PM

Capt Lee was shooting daggers at Rhylee on WWHL. She kept interrupting him. She is really low class as that horrid tattoo would indicate.

by Anonymousreply 361December 5, 2018 10:35 PM

Watching Ross and Ashton in their little bunk hug was hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 362December 6, 2018 9:57 AM

So what kind of injury did Aston get? Broken leg? Rhylee just stood there while it happened too. I guess that doesn't happen on Halibut boats...where she is usually the captain. In Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 363December 6, 2018 10:31 AM

Ross gave Andy the side wink a couple of times. Then he mentioned jerking off with Ashton in the room.

by Anonymousreply 364December 7, 2018 6:37 AM

The Canadian chick is not that bad. She talks a lot, but that's it. Will Kate EVER accept a new stew? I doubt it. She's the definition of a mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 365December 7, 2018 7:02 AM

The new deckhand is hot. He seems like a lot of fun too.

by Anonymousreply 366December 7, 2018 7:32 AM

R365, Josiah was a new stew at the start of the season.

by Anonymousreply 367December 7, 2018 9:38 AM

R367 They are both "mean girls", hence why they get along.

by Anonymousreply 368December 7, 2018 9:39 AM

Carloine could come back and have her own show on Bravo, or join the cast of an existing show on Bravo, other than Below Deck. She's amazing and a super sweet person in real life.

by Anonymousreply 369December 8, 2018 12:49 PM

Caroline was a nutter, so I can't hold that one against her, but I think Kate is the kind of woman that hates other women; she likes Josiah, because to his credit, he's capable & hardworking, but also because he doesn't challenge her - rather, he reinforces that she's the Queen. If she thought Josiah was angling for her job, she'd cut that bitch in a heartbeat. They really are like high school girls that reinforce each other's worst instincts.

I have no doubt that Caroline is a nice enough person in real life, but she has genuine anxiety issues and the brutal world of reality TV is no place for the delicate.

by Anonymousreply 370December 8, 2018 10:55 PM

Did you hear Caroline call into WWHL? She's a total nut job

by Anonymousreply 371December 9, 2018 2:20 PM

The Canadian chick **is** annoying - I expect that despite her claims of "high standards", she'll be a dumpster fire of a crew member that will tax everyone's patience. Though maybe Rhylee will beat her up over some minor offence.

Adrian's behavior was just bizarre and embarrassing around the new stew. I loved Ross's astonishment that Adrian wasn't in to casual sex.

by Anonymousreply 372December 9, 2018 3:09 PM

Did Ross and Ashton ever fully make out? I'd love to see that...

by Anonymousreply 373December 10, 2018 6:13 PM

I wonder if Ross will cuddle Ashton the night after the accident. Maybe a comforting bj? He was pretty torn up about his buddy going overboard

by Anonymousreply 374December 12, 2018 1:24 AM

Josiah still has a fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 375December 12, 2018 1:32 AM

So is Ashton out for the rest of the season?

by Anonymousreply 376December 12, 2018 2:23 AM

r376, he's gone...

by Anonymousreply 377December 12, 2018 3:57 AM

How badly was Ashton hurt?

by Anonymousreply 378December 12, 2018 4:01 AM

He may lose his foot at the ankle. The

by Anonymousreply 379December 12, 2018 4:47 AM

R377 is a liar, liar. And you know what happens to liars.

by Anonymousreply 380December 12, 2018 9:51 AM

That accident was really scary. Ashton was very, very lucky. If the distance between the yacht and the tender had reached its peak, the line would have straightened out and tightened, and Ashton's foot would have been severed.

I'm curious though, how they managed to save him. The explanation on camera was unclear, but apparently, one of the Bravo crew was responsible for jumping into action - no thanks to Rhylee. But what exactly did the Bravo cameraman do?? I'm so curious about that.

Ashton is such a sweetheart. He is so good natured. Sure, he's a horndog, but he's not a creeper. Now Adrian is a creeper. If they weren't on the open ocean, he might actually have been #metoo'ed. In the corporate world, Adrian would have technically "sexually harassed" some of the female crew members.

I'm happy that Ashton is going to stay for the remainder of the season. He's one of the best things about it.

There's something about Tahiti that makes me think that the show won't be returning there. The seas are way too rough, and the waters surrounding the island are full of reefs.

But will the crew be able to return to the Caribbean? It'll take years for the Caribbean islands to recover from the 2017 hurricane damage, so where else can they go?

by Anonymousreply 381December 12, 2018 9:58 AM

there's a fuckton of other islands they can go to instead of Tahiti and Caribbean. Look at an atlas.

by Anonymousreply 382December 12, 2018 4:02 PM

They can go back to the Caribe. It has pretty much recovered enough. Ashton is a sweetheart. I actually think he isn't all that hot but he and Ross are both sweets.

by Anonymousreply 383December 12, 2018 6:33 PM

R381, it appears the Bravo cameraman (who they should have interviewed) was able to undo the line before it got taut.

by Anonymousreply 384December 12, 2018 8:21 PM

Yes, that seems ironic that Rhylee - famed Alaskan Boat Captain froze at a critical moment. She really should STFU after that, but if course, she won't. I have to say, I kind of miss oddball Caroline; the new girl is just another reality TV mean girl who'd feel right at home waiting tables at SUR.

by Anonymousreply 385December 12, 2018 9:10 PM

I want to see Kate punch Carolyn in the face.

That would make my day.

by Anonymousreply 386December 12, 2018 10:26 PM

Why does Josiah have such a fat ass?

by Anonymousreply 387December 12, 2018 10:27 PM

Josiah is a fucking PORKER.

OINK! OINK!

by Anonymousreply 388December 12, 2018 10:28 PM

On paper, he’s totally not my type, but I definitely would do him.

by Anonymousreply 389December 12, 2018 10:30 PM

To whom are you referring, R389?

by Anonymousreply 390December 12, 2018 10:37 PM

R390- Josiah. Although, I’d pick Ross, given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 391December 12, 2018 10:47 PM

But Josiah has a fat ass and womanly hips!

by Anonymousreply 392December 12, 2018 10:56 PM

Josiah has nice nipples....

by Anonymousreply 393December 12, 2018 10:56 PM

I’d watch Josiah and Adrian get it on.

by Anonymousreply 394December 12, 2018 11:52 PM

Josiah is a fat fuck!

by Anonymousreply 395December 13, 2018 12:03 AM

Fat? Not in the preview footage of next week's episode.

by Anonymousreply 396December 13, 2018 1:10 AM

Bravo insiders!

Please, please, please, tell DL the camera man responsible for saving Ashton's life is HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 397December 13, 2018 1:15 AM

Josiah is not fat. Caroline is skinny-fat. And is smelly.

by Anonymousreply 398December 13, 2018 1:24 AM

Josiah has cankles.

by Anonymousreply 399December 13, 2018 1:25 AM

Caroline's rant on WWHL aftershow is epic. Calls out Andy Cohen for being a Jew who won't return her calls!

Batshit!

by Anonymousreply 400December 13, 2018 1:49 AM

Is it me or were they kinda showing full on naked fucking in the preview. Was that the new guy on top?

And where did they get that scow of a yacht? I guess yacht brokers have a hard time getting boats for the show. If I had a nice yacht, I wouldn't charter it out to Below Deck. My Seanna looks like it was owned by some minor Saudi prince back in the 70s. And in real life it charters out at $400K a week!! They need to get a nice big state of the art REAL yacht for the show. Surely Bravo can afford it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 13, 2018 1:50 AM

My Seanna is an incredibly stupid name for a yacht.

by Anonymousreply 402December 13, 2018 2:11 AM

The name of the yacht should be Captain Lee's Hairy Ass.

by Anonymousreply 403December 13, 2018 2:44 AM

Captain Lee is quite the drama queen.

The crew was staring at him like he had three heads.

by Anonymousreply 404December 13, 2018 2:49 AM

Real men cry.

by Anonymousreply 405December 13, 2018 2:53 AM

Rhylee really goes from zero to axe murderer in no time flat, doesn't she? The bulging eyes, the disappearing upper lip, the throbbing neck veins. Girl ain't good with criticism.

by Anonymousreply 406December 13, 2018 11:16 AM

I loved how Ross and Ashton kept hugging each other after Ashton returned on the tender, completely ignoring Rhylee as she tried to horn in on their bro fest.

by Anonymousreply 407December 13, 2018 11:19 AM

Adrian looks like he's stinky.

by Anonymousreply 408December 13, 2018 1:17 PM

R408 He does. I bet he's one of those "natural" guys who doesn't use deodorant and rarely washes his hair.

by Anonymousreply 409December 13, 2018 1:21 PM

[quote] I loved how Ross and Ashton kept hugging each other after Ashton returned on the tender

Not only that, but after the accident in his confessional, Ashton was talking about all of the things that made him stop and think about his life, etc., and the first thing on his list? "My relationship with Ross."

Now I know that he meant "my relationship" as a friendship type of thing, but I was surprised how it was the first thing on his list.

Either those two bros have formed a very fast BFF friendship, or they're definitely having a little fun behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 410December 13, 2018 2:31 PM

[quote]Rhylee really goes from zero to axe murderer in no time flat, doesn't she? The bulging eyes, the disappearing upper lip, the throbbing neck veins. Girl ain't good with criticism.

And she wonders why guys don't like her and only want to sleep with her when they're drunk.

by Anonymousreply 411December 13, 2018 3:35 PM

Chandler was by all measures a hapless moron and a jerk, but given the way Rhylee treats Ross who actually **tries** to engage her, Chandler seems more like a sympathetic figure every week

by Anonymousreply 412December 13, 2018 11:29 PM

When Rhylee gets mad and her upper lip disappears and her eyes bug out, it creeps me out. She looks like a burn victim.

by Anonymousreply 413December 14, 2018 12:38 AM

[quote]Rhylee really goes from zero to axe murderer in no time flat, doesn't she?

There's at least a decade of therapy there for some enterprising practitioner.

by Anonymousreply 414December 14, 2018 2:15 AM

Is the new deckhand Tyler, a compulsive liar? lol

So far, he's an insurance agent, a fireman, a sailboat deckhand, and an adrenaline junkie.

Personally, I think he's just a liar.

by Anonymousreply 415December 14, 2018 9:40 AM

R415 Yeah, I rolled my eyes when he said he started his own insurance company when he was 21 and "crushed it."

by Anonymousreply 416December 14, 2018 10:01 AM

The woman who said that "chicken is for poor people," needs a punch in the mouth.

What a foul human being. And she wasn't even the Primary charter guest. She was just a friend. All the other people sitting at the table, looked annoyed with her.

by Anonymousreply 417December 14, 2018 10:07 AM

I've seen the Ashton overboard episode over five times now, and it looks to me that Ashton didn't get pulled overboard by the line.

There were two ropes - a white rope (which Ashton was holding on to), and a darker rope, which was sitting on the platform.

The dark rope was wrapping around his leg, but it's not what pulled him into the water. Ashton actually did not let go of the white rope, and that's the one (attached to the smaller boat) which dragged him into the water. All he had to do was let go of the white rope, and he would not have gotten pulled in the water.

I think he was afraid that the smaller boat would drift away if he let go of the rope, so he just held on to it, and that's how he ended up in the water.

by Anonymousreply 418December 14, 2018 10:11 AM

I think Rhylee pushed Ashton overboard and actually tied his leg to the rope hoping he'd be swept out to sea. Wretched cunt.

by Anonymousreply 419December 14, 2018 2:17 PM

Yes I think Rhylee needs to be drawn and quartered under the commanding gaze of loopy eyed Andy.

by Anonymousreply 420December 14, 2018 2:29 PM

KIll Josiah, Fuck Ashton and marry Ross! What you say? Maybe fuck Chandler or Tyler and kill Adrian too? I like to eat so maybe marry Adrian if he went in a diet. Mmmm choices choices

by Anonymousreply 421December 14, 2018 2:31 PM

I think one of the reasons Captain Lee was so icy towards Rhylee on WWHL is her awful reaction time and lack of awareness during Ashton's accident. He even said he should have heard Man overboard a lot louder more than once. Then she stood there not knowing what to do while the camera man took charge and knew how to save Ashton. I don't think she even knew what happened or even that Ashton was in danger because she doesn't know anything about boats like she claims to. She's probably the captain of her own canoe in Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 422December 14, 2018 2:47 PM

I think he's icy toward Rhylee because he's obviously a guy that values rank & after deposing Chandler in part for the way he treated her as an underling, she treats Ross, her superior and a reasonably competent guy, like shit.

by Anonymousreply 423December 14, 2018 5:41 PM

Andy asked Ashton who he would never want to work with again and he said RHYLEE. I seriously thought the embrace Ross gave Ashton when he got back onto the boat was more than just bro shit. I don't think Ashton is into the mansex but Ross gives off that vibe. Oh, and Ashton thanking everyone on the crew for taking care of him then wanting to refuse his tip shows what a great guy he is. It's a shame he was paired with famewhore Jenny McCarthy on WWHL. He should have been the only guest. But, thanks to Jenny, we did get to see Ash in his undies so something good came out of it.

by Anonymousreply 424December 14, 2018 5:51 PM

The line was definitely not wrapped around Ashton's leg, and it definitely didn't pull him into the water.

That happened because Ashton didn't let go of the white line.

I can't believe that Bravo is trying to push that story, through Rhylee and Captain Lee.

It was a serious situation, for sure, but it didn't happen the way that Bravo is presenting it.

by Anonymousreply 425December 16, 2018 6:36 AM

I think Aston has let Ross rim him from time to time

by Anonymousreply 426December 16, 2018 4:34 PM

R425, you're a loon. Explain how Ashton nearly lost his foot, then.

by Anonymousreply 427December 16, 2018 4:39 PM

The dark line was in the process of wrapping itself around Ashton's leg, R427. However, it wasn't what put him in the water.

He was holding on to the white line (from the swimming platform), and he didn't let go of it. He held on to it all the way in to the water, because he didn't want to let the tow line go, otherwise the small boat would have floated away.

It was his instinct not to let go of the white line (which dragged him in), because he would get in trouble if the little boat floated away. However, all he had to do was let go of the white line, and he would not have gotten pulled in. Watch the footage. The brown line which LATER tightened around his leg, was NOT wrapped around his leg on the swimming platform. You can clearly see it in the footage. It wrapped around his leg later - probably underwater.

My point is that Ashton let himself be dragged into the water, by holding on to the white tow line.

You should really know what the fuck you're talking about R427, before you hurl names at other people.

by Anonymousreply 428December 16, 2018 7:57 PM

R428 You can clearly see the white towline wrapped around his ankle as he's pulled off. Rhylee also says the towline wrapped around his ankle and pulled him off. The black line was the fender line, which he wasn't entangled by. I stand by my characterization.

by Anonymousreply 429December 16, 2018 10:16 PM

R429.

WATCH. THE. VIDEO.

The brown line is NOT wrapped around his ankle, when Ashton goes into the water. He is holding on to the white line.

Rhylee doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about. Watch the video again, because it's all there.

by Anonymousreply 430December 16, 2018 10:20 PM

Sigh; it's not like he died, so what difference does it make how he fell in the water?

I want to see what happens next week when that annoying Canadian girl gets in Kate's face and tells her to CHECK HERSELF. Kate is going to go nuclear on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 431December 16, 2018 10:31 PM

And, again, R429, the "brown line" wasn't the problem (that was the fender line), it was the white towline that pulled him off. Yes he was holding the line, but you can clearly see by the time he was being pulled in, his hand had slipped down by his ankle because that's where the force was being exerted.

You may just simply be too dense to process visually.

by Anonymousreply 432December 16, 2018 10:37 PM

You did make it seem like the black line had no bearing whatsoever on the whole incident, R430. Stop being so strident and focus on being more clear the next time.

by Anonymousreply 433December 16, 2018 10:39 PM

Kate's a bitch, period. Capt. Lee, he was hot for her from the moment he saw her walking down the dock to their first charter together.

by Anonymousreply 434December 16, 2018 10:43 PM

Sure, R433 as soon as you retract the errant nonsense you opened with, namely that Bravo was pushing a bogus story via Captain Lee and Rhylee.

by Anonymousreply 435December 16, 2018 10:44 PM

Sorry to intrude on the rope convo, as I also see it differently than what is being fed to us, and interested to hear other people who see the same. So, If there is one guy who I would believe did not fuck around on his wife if he says he doesn't, it would be Captain Lee. That said, maybe they have some kind of understanding? I can't help but wonder if Captain Lee and Kate were (perhaps still) fucking each other.

by Anonymousreply 436December 16, 2018 10:47 PM

^^ Chef Ben ??

by Anonymousreply 437December 16, 2018 10:50 PM

Or has this already been discussed to death and I am horribly late to the party? Wouldn't be the first time.

by Anonymousreply 438December 16, 2018 11:04 PM

When Captain Lee's wife came to the boat last season, Kate said she'd been to their house and was friends with both of them.

by Anonymousreply 439December 16, 2018 11:20 PM

^^ Of course, Kate said this.

by Anonymousreply 440December 16, 2018 11:22 PM

Exactly r440 Also, Captain Lee often tweets his Instagram photos with/of Kate first before he tweets any about, as he calls her, "my bride".

by Anonymousreply 441December 16, 2018 11:25 PM

Next season: A new hot Yachtie drives a wedge between Kate and Capt. Lee!

by Anonymousreply 442December 17, 2018 12:32 AM

Actually Caroline drove a wedge between Capt. Lee and Kate this season, and it looks like Laura will, too.

You could see that Kate was very agitated when Capt. Lee confronted her with Caroline's accusations about bullying. And later on in the season, Kate is going to issue him an ultimatum about Laura - "either she goes, or I go!"

I have a feeling that this is really going to test their friendship.

And no, I don't think that they're fucking. She's more like a daughter to him. They've been at this with each other for five years now, and they have zero sexual chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 443December 17, 2018 7:44 PM

If Josiah was closeted or straight, you’d drool over him but since he’s openly gay, you call him fat and ugly. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 444December 17, 2018 8:30 PM

Not true, r444. We thought openly gay deckhand Dave was adorably cute, and openly gay deckhand Bruno was flat out hot. If Josiah had the body of either of those gays, we'd be complimenting him, too, but he's just bitchy and not all that.

by Anonymousreply 445December 18, 2018 9:40 AM

I really hate Josiah's accent. I don't even know where it comes from, because it doesn't sound British. It actually sounds made up.

Even Adrian couldn't understand what the hell Josiah was saying about the "mixture cake." He repeated himself four times, and finally Adrian just gave up trying to figure out what Josiah was talking about, lol.

by Anonymousreply 446December 18, 2018 10:23 AM

Did anyone watch last night's episode? I thought it was a bit boring. I don't even really remember much of it.

by Anonymousreply 447December 20, 2018 2:36 AM

Cappy clearly does not give into Kate's threats because Laura is seen in coming attractions for the rest of this season. And, in one scene, she's laughing with Kate and Josiah so she and Kate must come to some sort of an understanding.

by Anonymousreply 448December 20, 2018 2:58 AM

R447 The most notable scenes were that 'I care about you' moment (and all the sexual tension that came with it) between Aston and Ross and Laura getting in Kate's face at the end.

by Anonymousreply 449December 20, 2018 3:02 AM

How many seasons do we have to wait for until we get some man on man crew hookups? The cute sexual tension thing is fine, but I want them to go all in.

by Anonymousreply 450December 20, 2018 3:16 AM

Horny Rhylee is even scarier than Harpy Rhylee.

by Anonymousreply 451December 20, 2018 3:26 AM

Flashed on Ashton's beautiful naked butt cheeks next to Ross's face. "You going commando dude?"

by Anonymousreply 452December 20, 2018 4:30 AM

Ashton does have a nice ass.

Yeah Rhylee is a big slut. So far she has hooked up with 3 cast/crew members. More power to her but it just ads to her psycho bitch persona.

by Anonymousreply 453December 20, 2018 11:58 AM

Caroline is claiming that alot of footage from her departure was cut including Josiah having a mommy dearest moment and going into Caroline's closet, throwing her clothes on the floor and screaming THEY NEEDED HANGERS!!!!!! I'd like to think that's true but it seems a little out there. Caroline also said she has not been invited to the reunion which means she must really be fucked up for producers not want to cash in on ratings gold.

by Anonymousreply 454December 20, 2018 1:50 PM

[quote]Caroline also said she has not been invited to the reunion ...

Always being picked on by the mean girls.

by Anonymousreply 455December 20, 2018 1:52 PM

[quote]Caroline also said she has not been invited to the reunion which means she must really be fucked up for producers not want to cash in on ratings gold.

I thought she said she was refusing to go (i.e., holding out for more money).

by Anonymousreply 456December 20, 2018 2:53 PM

Her story now is she hasn't been invited because the producers are worried about her mental health and don't think it would be good for her to be included. NOW they're worried about her mental health?????????????????//

by Anonymousreply 457December 20, 2018 2:58 PM

Lets' face it - anyone who goes on these shows is a little ""off" to begin with, but she genuinely has mental problems and Bravo doesn't want to look like they're exploiting them (more than they already have). Plus, it gives her a forum to make this mad accusations against the others - didn't she accuse the captain of hitting on her? I could see Kate going Mommy Dearest on her ass, but not Josiah - and that's not really fair to them, questionable individuals that they might be, since they'd be attacking a clearly unwell person.

by Anonymousreply 458December 20, 2018 10:06 PM

I thought if you don't go to the reunions, you don't get paid? Or is that only a Housewives thing?

by Anonymousreply 459December 21, 2018 3:24 AM

Ross and Ashton's bromance scene was so hot.

"I felt same in your arms."

"I just wanted to hold you."

by Anonymousreply 460December 21, 2018 9:43 AM

Wonder if Ross is bi. It's obvious that Ashton is just considering this a bromance. I get a different feeling from Ross. He teared up and hugged him, he also commented on Ashton going comando.

by Anonymousreply 461December 21, 2018 9:49 AM

I think Ashton is an "every port in a storm" kind of person. But he might also be playing it light because he doesn't want his rep as a ladies man to take a hit. That said, I can totally see him having his first serious "thing" with Ross. It is just a bit too real to be able to discount it as some silly fan fic we may want.

by Anonymousreply 462December 21, 2018 10:30 AM

""I felt same in your arms." , he said he felt "safe" in his arms, not same

by Anonymousreply 463December 21, 2018 11:34 AM

I love Kate but she needs to stop the obVs mean girl thing, it's getting old. Caroline really is way too unstable to be on the reunion- I hope she's there!!!

by Anonymousreply 464December 21, 2018 11:53 AM

At least Ross and Ashton both have impeccable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 465December 21, 2018 1:17 PM

Laura is truly annoying as fuck, but God, Kate's being a totally over the top bitch to her. Not a great management style.

And I can't figure out if Laura really did a shitty job on her turndown duties, or if one of the passengers came back to the room after Laura had cleaned up and left the towels on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 466December 21, 2018 1:26 PM

I'm with Kate, she's the boss, do what she says.

by Anonymousreply 467December 21, 2018 1:35 PM

I'd rather watch Cap'n Lee having a bowel movement than Rhylee having sex.

by Anonymousreply 468December 21, 2018 1:44 PM

r468 - How about watching Can'n Lee having a bowell movement on top of Rhylee while she's having sex? Would that work for you?

by Anonymousreply 469December 21, 2018 3:03 PM

Laura came in too strong. She knew she was halfway through the season and wanted to get herself some screentime immediately, so she was as loud and obnoxious as possible. Unfortunately for her, Kate hates that, because it takes attention away from Kate.

by Anonymousreply 470December 21, 2018 9:29 PM

R459 From what I understand, the Housewives receive an additional payment for the reunion. You forfeit that additional money if you don't show up but keep your per episode salary. I would imagine it applies to other shows...at least the ones that get a proper reunion (like with sets, etc).

by Anonymousreply 471December 21, 2018 10:00 PM

R469 No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 472December 21, 2018 11:46 PM

Ross got arrested in South Beach while partying with Joao. SHADES OF COUNTESS LUANN! ALL BRAVO REALITY STARS ABORT SOUTH BEACH DURING THE HOLIDAYS!

by Anonymousreply 473December 23, 2018 3:27 AM

Damn, Ross!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474December 24, 2018 1:26 AM

My poor little Ross. I must comfort him!

by Anonymousreply 475December 24, 2018 11:53 PM

I wonder if Ross got more man-on-man action in jail, or on the MySeanna?

In any case, Ross and Kate both have yachtie mugshots.

Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 476December 25, 2018 2:40 PM

What did Kate do to have a mugshot?

by Anonymousreply 477December 30, 2018 12:55 AM

She slugged her lesbian fuck buddy.

by Anonymousreply 478December 30, 2018 12:58 AM

Kate's mugshot photos....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479December 30, 2018 1:30 AM

She beat up her girlfriend, R477.

by Anonymousreply 480December 30, 2018 1:39 AM

Why didn't no one ever discuss Kate that she may be a lesbian before? First I'm hearing of it.

by Anonymousreply 481December 30, 2018 1:02 PM

R466- That is my question- everything can and WILL be manipulated by editing.

However, they were all clearly in the middle of dinner (if this editing is accurate) so I do not believe anyone went into their bathrooms and threw towels around. However, I do not see Laura leaving those bathrooms in that state- it really doesn't make any sense.

I still side with Kate, SLIGHTLY. It's getting less and less with every episode. Kate seems to lack the ability to take the high road in many cases and has a real mean girl immaturity. I think the reality is that Kate knows that it will make good TV and she will not be fired for it- On a real yacht without cameras? I bet Kate is actually top notch and professional. You can sense that she is a hard worker and VERY good at her job.

So a lot of this drama really is heightened for the show.

Rylee is such a fucking aggressive bitch and I appreciate it because I do think it is really HER!

by Anonymousreply 482December 30, 2018 2:26 PM

Kate has had a girlfriend appear on the show, R481. I think she was a masc athlete from Europe. The same one Kate beat up and finished by sitting on her and lighting a cigarette if I remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 483December 30, 2018 2:32 PM

Kate is bi. She hooks up mostly with men, at least on the show.

by Anonymousreply 484December 30, 2018 2:33 PM

Kate is straight. She dabbled in lesbianism but rushed back to men after her one and only lesbian relationship. She’s not bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 485December 30, 2018 3:05 PM

[rolls eyes at R485]

by Anonymousreply 486December 30, 2018 3:33 PM

I don't like Kate this season. Her pettiness towards Laura is puzzling for someone who is allegedly very secure in her job.

by Anonymousreply 487December 30, 2018 4:25 PM

R486, Kate pretty much said exactly what R485 said. On camera.

As for her petty behavior, Kate has never gotten along with her 2nd or 3rd stews.

Every single season, at least one stew has said that Kate is demeaning, she talks down to them, and treats them like crap.

From Rocky, to Ben, to Nico, to Jen, to Caroline, to Laura. They've all had problems with Kate, and they've all said the same thing about her.

It really is just Kate.

However, I do agree that she's good at her job.

by Anonymousreply 488December 30, 2018 4:33 PM

As for her petty behavior, Kate has never gotten along with her 2nd or 3rd stews.

Every single season, at least one stew has said that Kate is demeaning, she talks down to them, and treats them like crap.

That seems to be the formula for Reality TV 101: Extreme Chicken Pecking - add one highly efficient but difficult personality (Kate) and plus one to two hapless/oddball/incompetent/immature (select one or all) crew member like Rocky or Jen and for good measure, throw in a couple of headcase/weirdos/creeps like Ben or Nico, put them all in a small, contained environment and watch the fur fly! What makes Kate better TV than Hannah is that she's good at what she does & works hard, unlike that lazy nasty bitch Hannah. Kate would eat her for lunch. So while she's mean, Kate's good at what she does and you can empathize with her annoyance with these people.

by Anonymousreply 489December 30, 2018 6:06 PM

[quote] What makes Kate better TV than Hannah is that she's good at what she does & works hard, unlike that lazy nasty bitch Hannah. Kate would eat her for lunch.

I think that Kate has met her match, in Laura.

She was so stunned by Laura's attack, that she was just standing there speechless. And her next move is to go crying to the Captain (aka "production") saying that if Laura doesn't go, then she will go. That's just a stupid ultimatum because she was told off by the new girl.

I wish that Kate had put Laura in her place, but the truth is that Kate is just a bully, and when someone stood up to the bully, she ran home crying. That tells me Laura has the upper hand.

And I say this as someone who hates Laura.

by Anonymousreply 490December 30, 2018 9:08 PM

I wonder if production threw those towels on the bathroom floor.

by Anonymousreply 491December 31, 2018 12:32 AM

What happened to the Bravo after show hosted by Jerry OConnell? Did it die? Will it be coming back?

by Anonymousreply 492December 31, 2018 3:57 PM

I still think Lens Dunham should visit the boat and wreck it with all her blubbery shit. I'd love to see a face off with Kate and Lens.

by Anonymousreply 493January 1, 2019 9:51 PM

That Jerry O'Connell show was horrible. Jerry should just take over WWHL when Andy goes on daddy leave.

by Anonymousreply 494January 4, 2019 1:19 AM

Caroline posted an apology to Kate re her alleged cocaine abuse. She was either served with papers or she's trying a different way to remain relevant.

by Anonymousreply 495January 4, 2019 1:21 AM

R494 Andy’s contract with Bravo states that no one is allowed to sub for him on WWHL - There was another time when he was out and people were clamoring for Bethenny sit in for him and that was quickly put to bed

by Anonymousreply 496January 4, 2019 5:41 AM

Kate seems to hate other women since they pose a threat to her. In the case of Caroline and Laura, her reactions are understandable.

by Anonymousreply 497January 4, 2019 6:12 AM

Wow, R496.

I guess he learned from the "Johnny Carson School of how to be a Major Asshole."

by Anonymousreply 498January 4, 2019 4:28 PM

r496 - Are you insinuating that ANdy C has bedded Bethanny F?

by Anonymousreply 499January 6, 2019 8:46 PM

YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF!!!

I hope Kate stuffs that annoying Canadian in the blender and serves her for breakfast

by Anonymousreply 500January 6, 2019 8:51 PM

Rhylee and Tyler are a perfect match, oddly enough.

At least having Tyler fuck that beast, has made her a much nicer person.

And how awkward was that Ross and Ashton "I care about you" conversation? Ashton looked kind of mortified. He was like, "um.... okay."

by Anonymousreply 501January 7, 2019 12:32 AM

If Kate goes to jail for giving anyone a beat down, it should have been for Laura!!!

When Laura said "you need to check yourself," Kate should have hauled off and punched her right in the mouth!!

"Check THAT, cunt!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502January 7, 2019 12:33 AM

Whose coke abuse, R495, Caroline's or Kate's?

by Anonymousreply 503January 7, 2019 12:36 AM

Sounds like Caroline accused Kate of using coke.

by Anonymousreply 504January 7, 2019 12:46 AM

Are we sure that Chandler isn't gay?

Check out this picture of him. If that doesn't scream gay, then I don't know what does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505January 7, 2019 3:20 PM

Best buds. :o)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506January 7, 2019 3:21 PM

In the opening credits while Chandler was still on the crew, he snaps his head back and it just looks sooo queeny. He could be gay.

by Anonymousreply 507January 7, 2019 4:11 PM

New episode tonight!

Hopefully, Kate will smack Laura's face from here to Friday!

by Anonymousreply 508January 9, 2019 12:38 AM

Ross going up the steps behind Tyler and complimenting his muscular calves. He just needs to come the fuck out already.

by Anonymousreply 509January 9, 2019 1:34 AM

OMG why the fuck is Ross always commenting on the other guys bodies? Oh right. HE'S GAY! Gotta say Tyler looked really hot tonite. I'm loving Laura just because she's sooooooooooooo under Kate's skin and Kate has to act all professional now because she alerted Cap. Rhylee has really grown on me. I do feel bad because, like Kate said, she's smart but Ross isn't giving her enough responsibility. It's such a fucking boys club.

by Anonymousreply 510January 9, 2019 4:27 AM

Laura did the previously unthinkable - made Kate seem sympathetic. Laura basically conceded that she did a half-assed job, but got bent out of shape when she got called out for it. Considering how unprofessional she acts, she must have been chief stew of some Montreal booze cruise

by Anonymousreply 511January 9, 2019 11:39 PM

That Amazonian goth primary charter guest coming onto the baby faced chef was WAY cringey! It's official Laura is annoying as fuck. SOREY!

by Anonymousreply 512January 10, 2019 10:49 AM

I thought Kate was going to laugh when Laura confronted her.

by Anonymousreply 513January 10, 2019 11:24 AM

I noticed during the confrontation that Kate has more plastic in her face than I have in my Honda.

by Anonymousreply 514January 10, 2019 7:21 PM

Laura should never say Sorey not Sorey again. It doesn't have quite the same impact with her accent.

by Anonymousreply 515January 11, 2019 12:41 PM

It was genuinely embarrassing when Laura's telling the other crew members about how she told off Kate; Ross ignored her, Adrian appeared to delighted so he could run back to Kate and Tyler loved the girl on girl drama. The only people that actually support her was Rhylee - who is a headcase herself - and Ashton - who wants in her pants. I wonder if Bravo has some "Lack of Self-Awareness" test that they give to all their stars to ensure maximum cluelessness or if one comes by that naturally in TV land?

by Anonymousreply 516January 11, 2019 4:28 PM

Tyler is kinda growing on me. I like that he's laid back (amidst all the drama), and he has a nice body.

by Anonymousreply 517January 13, 2019 12:17 PM

Tyler's perky nipples are also a big plus. I'm sure Ross will comment on those soon.

by Anonymousreply 518January 13, 2019 3:54 PM

Tyler seems like a standard issue Douchebro to me as signified by his liberal use of "gnarly", "I CRUSHED IT" and "dude".; nothing wrong with that necessarily, its just kind of boring and makes him seems like he ended up on Bravo by aging out of MTV'S Road Rules. Plus, he clearly has a death wish as evidenced by his shagging of the Tuunbaq monster Rhylee . They should've added back Kyle & his unique brand of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 519January 13, 2019 4:05 PM

I get nauseous every time they show the softcore porn of she-beast Rhylee and her ear-licking frat boy Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 520January 13, 2019 4:12 PM

Will Ryhlee get pregnint on the boat with Tylar?

by Anonymousreply 521January 14, 2019 12:42 PM

Yes, R521. The she-beast will make the announcement on tonight's episode.

by Anonymousreply 522January 15, 2019 10:43 PM

Those guests were the most annoying gays I've ever seen in one place. Ugh. Makes me want to turn straight. Josiah is adorable. I checked out his insta and his bf is a foxy daddy. Sweet. It's nice to see Laura and Kate get along because the tension seemed petty and fake.

by Anonymousreply 523January 16, 2019 2:52 AM

This was a fun episode.

It was hilarious how Josiah and Laura said that these guys looked like the type who would say "yaaaaasssss," and they really did. Over and over again.

Those guys were just gross and their attitudes sucked.

The constant demands for more food, then being late for dinner, then making Josiah dress up in that little speedo, then falling asleep on the toilet, and finally falling off the jet ski - just terrible charter guests. And "Billy" seemed to be the main problem, lol. But truly, they were all assholes.

My favorite part of the episode was watching Tyler talking to his peanut butter. He's so cute.

by Anonymousreply 524January 16, 2019 10:44 AM

I just realized how many different English accents the crew members have.

American English, British English, South African English, New Zealand English, Canadian English, and whatever Adrian's accent is. Caribbean English?

Ashton's South African English is my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 525January 16, 2019 10:53 AM

Tyler needs to work on his wiping

by Anonymousreply 526January 16, 2019 10:54 AM

I can't believe that someone was so rude as to tell Josiah at a gay bar that he's "too fat" to be wearing a tank top.

Are people really that cruel? Motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 527January 16, 2019 11:57 AM

I noticed that the guests really took an interest in Josiah, after he showed what he was packing.

Mmmm hmm.

by Anonymousreply 528January 16, 2019 5:28 PM

The latest episode was almost unwatchable, ugly guests.

by Anonymousreply 529January 16, 2019 5:33 PM

They weren't ugly, R529.

They were just annoying as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 530January 16, 2019 5:36 PM

I want to see a Ross and Ashton flip flop video.....

by Anonymousreply 531January 16, 2019 9:46 PM

Tyler can go five times in one night? How is he not dehydrated?

by Anonymousreply 532January 16, 2019 10:54 PM

Thanks to Bravo, Josiah will be pursued by size queens now and forevermore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533January 16, 2019 11:24 PM

I'd bet 5 month's pay that Adrian is a dud in the sack. And probably has a tiny one.

by Anonymousreply 534January 17, 2019 12:20 AM

Adrian is a runner up. Except in the kitchen. There's something odd about his shape.

by Anonymousreply 535January 17, 2019 12:49 AM

I hate these fucks. I also completely empathize with Josiah. Talk about arrested development man-children.

by Anonymousreply 536January 17, 2019 2:43 AM

Also, Josiah with glasses is pretty damn adorable.

by Anonymousreply 537January 17, 2019 2:50 AM

Is Josiah a top or a bottom?

Just asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 538January 17, 2019 7:11 AM

I’ve been known to top cute Maoris on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 539January 17, 2019 7:29 AM

I loved seeing Tyler's cute naked butt at the beginning of the episode.

It looked like he was full frontal, too, but apparently they blurred it out. Bummer!

by Anonymousreply 540January 17, 2019 7:47 AM

Kate is a top, Josiah is a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 541January 17, 2019 12:23 PM

Datalounge was right about Adrian being creepy. Laura called him out on it too.

by Anonymousreply 542January 17, 2019 12:28 PM

I really felt for Josiah in the latest episode. But he didn't look half bad in his gold speedo. Fuck you, you despicable gay queens!

by Anonymousreply 543January 17, 2019 1:07 PM

Enough of the Ryhell-Tyler soft core porn! It makes me nauseous!

by Anonymousreply 544January 17, 2019 1:08 PM

Rhylee has alien-esque jaws. Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a blow job from her!

by Anonymousreply 545January 17, 2019 1:09 PM

So next week we get She-Beast Rhylee melting down because she's shocked that acting as a semen receptacle for Tyler isn't gonna get her a ring on her finger from him.

Gee, what a shock.

by Anonymousreply 546January 17, 2019 1:15 PM

I have missed the last three episodes, maybe it got too intense for me?

by Anonymousreply 547January 17, 2019 1:26 PM

Tyler said he wanted to marry her...you mean he wasn't serious? I'm liking Tyler more though he is pretty basic.

by Anonymousreply 548January 17, 2019 2:14 PM

I thought it was interesting that there was very little interaction between the annoying Yass-Queens and Ashton, Ross or Tyler. I would thought they would have had Ashton in a thong and and tit clamps at least once.

by Anonymousreply 549January 17, 2019 3:09 PM

Adrian looks like he smells.

by Anonymousreply 550January 17, 2019 3:11 PM

Adrian was in the audience when Kate and Josiah were on WWHL. He does have a certain creep factor going on.

by Anonymousreply 551January 17, 2019 3:13 PM

Adrian is sallow

by Anonymousreply 552January 17, 2019 8:27 PM

It's funny how everyone kept commenting on how great the guests bodies were but I saw more than one pot belly. Josiah is hotter than any of them. I love how Laura encourages Adrian's creepy comments then turns around and bitches about it,

by Anonymousreply 553January 17, 2019 8:39 PM

For all his new age-y talk, Adrian seems like a dark, angry person, not so different than Adam from BDM. And he seems to be rather humor-challenged

by Anonymousreply 554January 17, 2019 11:29 PM

R549, Josiah needed a storyline other than “I miss my niece.” It gave him a nice story arc.

by Anonymousreply 555January 18, 2019 1:24 AM

It's funny how most people expect gay guys to be fun and outgoing, but Josiah is proof that is absolutely not true.

I know lots of gay guys like Josiah, and they are all dull as dishwater.

by Anonymousreply 556January 18, 2019 1:29 AM

R553 Yeah, I didn't think anyone in that gaggle of gays was very hot. And I loved how they put in their preference sheets that they didn't want anything with sugar in it, then as soon as they get on that boat, they start drinking every sugary alcoholic drink they could knock down their throats.

I especially loved the queen passed out on the toilet. When he finally woke up, you could tell he wasn't drunk - he was tweaking.

by Anonymousreply 557January 18, 2019 2:12 AM

Are they showing the gays leaving the ship and the counting of the tips in the next episode? It wasn't shown in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 558January 18, 2019 2:16 AM

I bet they tipped piss poorly.

by Anonymousreply 559January 18, 2019 2:19 AM

The last episode ended with two of the guests acting irresponsibly and I'm wondering if Cap doesn't kick them off the boat. I loved when, as mentioned, they put healthy, healthy, healthy on their preference sheet but immediately asked for mozzarella sticks. Not one of them was fuckable. Has anyone seen Adrian eat? He looks extremely unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 560January 18, 2019 4:29 AM

Ross looks puny next to Ashton and Tyler. Of course, next to Adrian he looks positively robust.

by Anonymousreply 561January 18, 2019 5:03 AM

Adrian is a creep, in that he's sexually harassing Laura and he's done his best to quietly tear down Ashton while claiming to be his friend. He makes good food, according to everyone on the show, but he's no zen yogi or whatever shit he was trying to peddle at the beginning of the season.

by Anonymousreply 562January 18, 2019 9:53 AM

Yeah it’s funny to see how petty Adrian is. He is so jealous of Ashton and remember he was a fat kid.

by Anonymousreply 563January 18, 2019 10:32 AM

I don't know if you have any friends/acquaintances who claim to be zen and head to yoga class every chance they get but I do and they're all fucked up. Speaking of fucked up, did anyone else head that Chandler is dating Jamie from last season's BDM?

by Anonymousreply 564January 19, 2019 3:33 AM

Below Deck alum and sexually fluid Bruno, is getting married to his MALE partner.

Congrats!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565January 20, 2019 5:24 PM

[quote] Chandler is dating Jamie

Poor, clueless girl.

On a more positive note, Tyler is such a damned DUDEBRO, but I still can't help but like him. He's funny in an odd sort of way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566January 20, 2019 5:28 PM

Tyler is a moron, even by typical reality TV moron standards. The only thing he's good for is to send him to Vanderpump Rules where he can be Scheana's new love interest/stalking victim.

by Anonymousreply 567January 20, 2019 11:14 PM

How does Tyler stay hard, in order to fuck Rhylee five times??

He's taking viagra, right? I heard a lot of Millennials take it for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 568January 21, 2019 12:37 AM

Tyler is harmless. He just wants to have a good time and who can fault him for that? As far as I can see he hasn't hurt anyone.

by Anonymousreply 569January 23, 2019 12:18 AM

Kind of amazed how much they are showing of Tyler and Rylee fucking, a couple of episodes ago he was naked and slapping her bare ass. Surprised it’s not TV MA. There must be loads of x rated footage out there.

by Anonymousreply 570January 23, 2019 1:24 AM

So, did they get the runaway jet ski back? Or did it just run out of gas and sink into the ocean? The finale is going to be crazy. I thought the gay guys were bad but those rich sorority bitches are going to make them look easy. GET THE HOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 571January 23, 2019 3:33 AM

Adrian went way too far and Laura should have nipped his inappropriate comments in the bud asap instead of giggling and going along with them. Looks like she confronts him next week. He comes across as so asexual that his smarmy comments come off more child-like than predator but it's still wrong wrong wrong.

by Anonymousreply 572January 23, 2019 4:18 AM

How DO you get a runaway jetski back? Or is it still circling around Tahiti?

Poor Adrian. No game whatsoever. But I'd let him cook me up something in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 573January 23, 2019 4:22 AM

The vocal fry from those last charter guests was killing me.

by Anonymousreply 574January 23, 2019 4:55 AM

WOW. That one chick is a fucking cunt. Like, serious a shitty human being. I feel like this is how Ivana Trump acts around her "friends."

by Anonymousreply 575January 23, 2019 5:02 AM

*correction* IVANKA Trump.

by Anonymousreply 576January 23, 2019 5:03 AM

Tyler has an amazing body. He's hot as fuck. I can see why Rhylee is all over that, but I did feel bad for her. As much of a beast she can be sometimes, she's still sensitive and has a heart.

The previews for the finale kind of surprised me, in that everyone seems to turn on Adrian. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 577January 23, 2019 5:16 AM

Captain Lee and Captain Sandy will both be on Top Chef this Thursday. Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 578January 23, 2019 6:39 AM

Adrian seems like a cruel phony, to me.

by Anonymousreply 579January 23, 2019 6:46 AM

Tahiti looks so gorgeous.

Too bad it seems like it's damned hot and humid all the time.

by Anonymousreply 580January 23, 2019 6:58 AM

Adrian has messy bus and dingleberries

by Anonymousreply 581January 23, 2019 9:01 AM

Laura's laughing uncomfortably at Adrian's comments because that's what women are trained to do: not make a scene, and just play it off because boys will be boys. Adding in that she has to share a room with him, she's probably trying not to create drama.

by Anonymousreply 582January 23, 2019 10:18 AM

This is the best season ever. Whose Ross fuckin?

by Anonymousreply 583January 23, 2019 2:34 PM

Laura didn't want to create drama? Have you missed the last four episodes? Laura wasn't raised in the sixties and she knows she doesn't have to laugh off inappropriate comments from a man. Adrian was not her superior (in any way) and had no power over her. It could have been stopped but she let it continue for reasons known only to her. There's a pic of Ross and the chief cunt guest from last night circulating on the internet. People have speculated that they're dating and she's a friend of 3rd stew Kasey from last season's BDM.

by Anonymousreply 584January 23, 2019 10:51 PM

Krystal is a horrid human being but I fucking loved the reactions of Kate and Laura. Hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 585January 23, 2019 11:09 PM

Kate has been bogged down by too much drama this season. Last night was the fun, resting bitch face Kate we love.

by Anonymousreply 586January 23, 2019 11:33 PM

Interesting that the str8 male crew members had virtually no interaction with the gay guests. They're usually all over the guests. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 587January 23, 2019 11:49 PM

t could have been stopped but she let it continue for reasons known only to her.

She loves the attention!

by Anonymousreply 588January 24, 2019 12:16 AM

I know half those qweens from last weeks episode. The "lead charter" is Charley Cullen Walters, who lists himself as "Cast Member and Olympics Journalist at Bravo."

Did they say something about the charter being 2 days? Wtf, do they film this whole show in 2 weeks? Like everyone is flown in, a charter every 2 days, then home for the special? It's completely fake.

But I adore Kate still :D

by Anonymousreply 589January 24, 2019 1:10 AM

I believe an entire season is shot is 6 weeks. The reunion isn't shot until the season is aired and about to end. There's nothing fake about it.

by Anonymousreply 590January 24, 2019 4:10 AM

I think most charters are 3 days total. Which is really not long enough. When Adrian was talking about how horny he was, he said it's been over a month. Gross. It must be hard to masturbate in such close quarters.

by Anonymousreply 591January 24, 2019 11:53 AM

Whatever happened to the three some Adrian was rumored to have.

by Anonymousreply 592January 24, 2019 12:33 PM

Many of the charters are only 24 hours. They can probably film the whole season in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 593January 24, 2019 1:56 PM

When Adrian was talking about how horny he was

He doesn't need sex...he just needs a sharing of energy, you philistine!

Whatever his hang ups are, he's clearly a talented guy, which makes you wonder why he's a chef on a luxury yacht rather than working at some 4 star restaurant. Granted, there are worse gigs, but he's so passive aggressive and asexual, he isn't at all your typical reality TV show type (which Tyler is in spades) so he seems like should be able to do better

by Anonymousreply 594January 24, 2019 7:54 PM

If Adrian is so bothered by a few picky guests, he's going to be completely stressed out at a real restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 595January 24, 2019 8:53 PM

Not sure if we need a Part II of BD Tahiti, but here's one anyway...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596January 24, 2019 10:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!