Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Henry Cavill Part XXIII: Manager Dany survives No Confidence vote by the Durrell Creatures

JERSEY, CI: The critically endangered specimens of Jersey Zoo (formerly Durrell Wildlife Park) agreed to continue their business relationship with The Garcia Companies after a No Confidence vote tabled by the opposition party lemurs failed to win a majority in the House of Mammals. The challenge to TGC’s leadership was brought about by the breakdown of negotiations with officials on the Continent (Moët Hennessy in particular) for future sponsorship and branding opportunities. In the Ringling Wallaby’s speech to the House, the Chancellor of the Exchequer said that the fault of talk breakdown shouldn’t lie with management, because what champagne distributor would want a brand ambassador whose idea of a good time is this (pictured.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 9, 2019 3:53 PM

Love the thread title, OP!

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2019 12:29 AM

Who is Henery 's current girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2019 12:37 AM

His right hand.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2019 12:37 AM

Is that his emotional support pig?

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2019 1:01 AM

Miss Corey Spears, R2

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2019 1:17 AM

No it's his bearddog.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2019 1:19 AM

R3 = Kal the Dog

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2019 2:19 AM

Kal looks so over this in OP’s linked pic.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2019 2:20 AM

[quote] No it's his bearddog.

And emotional support animal.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2019 2:20 AM

Duwell!

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2019 2:39 AM

OP, I don't follow these threads at all, but I am always thrilled by your Durrell creature narratives. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2019 2:47 AM

R2 if blinds are to be believed some Hungarian high schooler. Wonder if he'll dump her when filing moves to Spain.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2019 5:58 AM

Yeah, I heard the Hungarian high schooler is a boy. I wonder if he'll dump in when filming moves to Spain.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2019 6:07 AM

Good one OP

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2019 7:31 AM

Where did you hear the high schooler was a boy R13?

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2019 5:18 PM

January 10, 2019

The real story of why this foreign born former A list mostly movie actor turned A- lister doesn't like the disgraced former A- list mostly movie actor is because the disgraced actor kept hitting on the girlfriend of the foreign born actor even when she told him to stop.

Henry Cavill/James Franco

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2019 9:35 PM

Uugh! The stupid fanfic blinds are getting more absurd! Enough already!

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2019 10:50 PM

F&F R16

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2019 10:51 PM

i take the blinds with a pinch of salt. But they talked about weinstein many years before #metoo and it turned out to be true. I think Henry is very simple minded making the most of his life (men, women, cars, watches)

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2019 12:22 AM

What has he had done to his face? He doesn't even look like himself in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2019 12:29 AM

Eh? He looks exactly as he normally does, he's just all bundled up in a hat and big jacket which is covering a lot of his face.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2019 9:53 AM

Everyone new about Weinstein even before blind sites were created.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2019 11:36 AM

he looks depressed nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2019 3:05 PM

his hairline's receding and his skin looks dull and old. ofc i still want him to fuck me but idk y he aged so much in a matter of months.

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2019 4:55 PM

R16 the girlfriend in question would be Gina Carano, you know, the MMA fighter. You really think that James Franco would insist on hitting on a girl like that when she say no?! She would kick his ass and transform his face into mash. She wouldn't need Henry's help.

IF he really hit on her, it would just mean that he knew it was relationship for publicity and for Henry's straight cred. You can't have a gay superman, and Gina was rumored to get the Wonder Woman job...

They use former "relationship" to remind people he is straight, last year it was blind about Cuoco and a former boyfriend who was cheap. Henry waited table and bartended, you really think he wouldn't how much to give in tips?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2019 5:03 PM

What are the Durrell Creatures?

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2019 5:42 PM

R26, are you in for a treat.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2019 5:57 PM

R25 he wasn't even engaged to the horse rider back then let alone have been with Gina. Your first paragraph is completely false. I agree with the rest though.

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2019 7:27 PM

R28 my bad, they don't say when it happened exactly, I supposed it was during the MOS promo, since that when James complained about Henry ignoring him on the red carpet, but they did a movie together a long time ago, before anybody bothered "promoting" his girlfriend's name, since he didn't have anything to prove back then.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2019 8:51 PM

he seems to be quite possesive with things and people. But he doesnt hide his love for cars, watches, houses. He likes luxury.

by Anonymousreply 30January 20, 2019 3:38 AM

And quite frankly he seems to like anything life offers him. Men and women

by Anonymousreply 31January 20, 2019 3:40 AM

I think he's strickly dickly as Paris Hilton called it years ago.

by Anonymousreply 32January 20, 2019 4:27 AM

Is he really aging that badly?

by Anonymousreply 33January 20, 2019 5:45 PM

[quote] The real story of why this foreign born former A list mostly movie actor turned A- lister doesn't like the disgraced former A- list mostly movie actor is because the disgraced actor kept hitting on the girlfriend of the foreign born actor even when she told him to stop. Henry Cavill/James Franco

At no point in his career, has Henry Cavill been considered A-list.

[quote] last year it was blind about Cuoco and a former boyfriend who was cheap. Henry waited table and bartended, you really think he wouldn't how much to give in tips?

Even if you ignore the bearding aspect, she and Henry only "dated" for a hot minute, six fucking years ago. Kaley Cuoco has had a revolving door of men in her life since then. So none of this makes sense as to why there would be an inference to Henry at all. Damn, these blinds really are bullshit!

There's a really bored and disturbed stan who's trying to be the next Perez/Wendy Williams at Cavill's expense. What's even worse is that there countless celebrities who are far more interesting and with drama filled personal lives. Blinds about them would be far more entertaining and a lot more difficult to dispel.

by Anonymousreply 34January 20, 2019 9:43 PM

its not an stan. It is a website where a lawyer posts things about ALL celebs not making an exception with Henry Cavill. Being superman - an iconic character- should grant him at least a good A. Also Brits are well known cheap dates.

by Anonymousreply 35January 20, 2019 10:29 PM

An Stan

by Anonymousreply 36January 20, 2019 10:35 PM

Applause @ R34

by Anonymousreply 37January 20, 2019 10:36 PM

In fact the UK is the worst place on earth if you plan to be spoiled on a date. - unless you date brits with South Asian background. Any american woman would remember a brit their entire lives. I still remember an american I dated over a decade sgo, because he would spend a good fortune and felt like a dream. It is not that Brits will take you to a McDonalds but be ready to pay most of it. Or share bills or be invited to a dinner but pay parking, council tax and electricity bills on a romantic visit😐.

by Anonymousreply 38January 20, 2019 10:36 PM

Also the Cuoco is not a blind, she said that - a bf that was a cheap tipper- herself in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 39January 20, 2019 10:47 PM

:::Face Palm:::

by Anonymousreply 40January 20, 2019 10:50 PM

A egg

by Anonymousreply 41January 20, 2019 10:54 PM

an egg 🥚 /a stan 👨

by Anonymousreply 42January 20, 2019 10:55 PM

Even if it is a beard date is still a date

by Anonymousreply 43January 20, 2019 11:25 PM

[quote] Even if it is a beard date is still a date

No. Bearding is a business arrangement. Like meeting a coworker or boss for lunch wouldn't be a date. A date indicates the intent of romantic involvement.

by Anonymousreply 44January 20, 2019 11:32 PM

Applause to R34.

There is so much bullshit in the last couple of months. Some fan is having an issue with Cavill, and she wants to believe he is some pussy hound. She is willing to accept that at all costs, even if it means he dates underage girls, anything will be believed except his homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 45January 21, 2019 6:46 AM

R35 Crazy days and nights is supposed to be run by an "entertainment laywer", but blindgossip.com doesn't have a particular identity, they take tips from anybody, including from pr co. There is the idea in marketing school that there is not such thing as bad publicity, as long as people talk about you/your product. It's completely bullshit, or Kevin Spacey would have lots of jobs line up after last year scandal.

If you want to make your own blind, there is a "tip us" page on blindgossip.com and see if it get posted. I know that every time I comment (yes I comment on that website as well) They have decided to select which comment to post, and even edited the part they didn't want in the comment. One comment was about pr co posting those blinds... and they decided not to post it!...

by Anonymousreply 46January 21, 2019 7:00 AM

[quote] Some fan is having an issue with Cavill

How does one have an issue *with* someone who has no idea you even exist?

by Anonymousreply 47January 21, 2019 7:08 AM

[quote]How does one have an issue *with* someone who has no idea you even exist?

It's crazy, I know, but I think the core of the issue is that she can't except the obvious, he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 48January 21, 2019 7:14 AM

Tee hee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 21, 2019 9:57 AM

R46 Way back in the day, when the site was first created, Crazy Days and Nights was actually run by an entertainment lawyer. His blinds were based on his personal experiences and tips he got from trusted sources. The real Enty sold the site years ago. Lord only knows who runs the site and posts blinds now.

by Anonymousreply 50January 21, 2019 1:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 21, 2019 1:39 PM

I still can't get a read on his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 52January 21, 2019 1:45 PM

[quote]I don't understand how she's hooked up with so many of these guys?? What is her appeal??

Her last name.

by Anonymousreply 53January 21, 2019 4:24 PM

[quote] There is the idea in marketing school that there is not such thing as bad publicity, as long as people talk about you/your product. It's completely bullshit, or Kevin Spacey would have lots of jobs line up after last year scandal.

That's an old and outdated phrase that was said in reference to negative press about a celebrities' movie/play/album, etc. Not personal scandals. You're right, it's complete bullshit. Can you even imagine a publicist saying those words to R. Kelly right about now?

by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2019 5:49 PM

MB is in London training another actor

Stay on the Continent, Henry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2019 5:53 PM

Witcher to shoot in Canaries

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2019 11:34 PM

R52 Me neither. Sime men are obvious like Sam Heughan, he is transparent. But Henry is quite opaque, as if he held his affairs quite privately. I think this is what led people to believe. cause most do, that he dates youngest teens. I think most would rather want him gay than the Pseudo-pedophile But you cannot change a man

by Anonymousreply 57January 22, 2019 12:34 AM

[quote] Sime men are obvious like Sam Heughan

The word is “simian”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 22, 2019 12:53 AM

The tea is he is close to pedophile. Believe he is with young men, if you want, but dont excuse his behaviour with “oh he is gay” like a victim of a homophobic society. He is no victim, he likes them young - seems he is into teen women, but if you want to believe is male kids fine. Still not good

by Anonymousreply 59January 22, 2019 1:27 AM

Many of you are quite generous with him branding him closeted gay. Some actors suffer closeting, but some others are given too easily a friendly gay tag when they are just perverts into teens

by Anonymousreply 60January 22, 2019 1:31 AM

Just ignore the troll.

by Anonymousreply 61January 22, 2019 2:09 AM

Of course, And believe the unicorns

by Anonymousreply 62January 22, 2019 2:36 AM

Henry dates one 19 year old and he's a pseudo pedophile? Okay.

by Anonymousreply 63January 22, 2019 3:58 AM

R51 That's a ride share from an event to a parking lot that Cavill, Paris, Corey, and other celebs attended.

by Anonymousreply 64January 22, 2019 4:56 AM

R64 Damn Macaroon! No 1 curr what event the photo is from or who's in the car. R51 wanted to know why Parasite Hilton keeps getting the D. Macaroni, go back to reposting A's photos and info from WDW to LSA.

by Anonymousreply 65January 22, 2019 5:40 AM

R60 I love how you went from giving us the lastest blind (with a girlfriend), telling that you take them with a grain of salt, then telling us how Henry is into luxury/men/women to straigh believing he is a pedo and condemning him for it.

Historicly the gay rumors were there BEFORE the pedo blinds, that's a reaction to the gay rumors, it was supposed to kill them, but it won't stop gays to fancy him, at least as long as he is good looking.

Outside the blinds, there is no tea about him being a pedo. His "good friend" Michael Blevins set him up with a girl from his gym so that people stop talking about their relationship and how they were together EVERY WHERE! Setting him up with girls 10 years younger than him was a mistake, it make him look like an immature guy who can't handle an adult woman and have "real" conversations. like a guy who would rather play video games than socialize.

by Anonymousreply 66January 22, 2019 6:00 AM

R65 Wrong. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 67January 22, 2019 7:13 AM

R66 Applause.

by Anonymousreply 68January 22, 2019 7:13 AM

He does spend an awful amount of time on Steam. Was online last night and is online again now.

by Anonymousreply 69January 22, 2019 7:55 AM

R69 Had to look up what Steam is about. How do you know it’s him?

by Anonymousreply 70January 22, 2019 3:32 PM

I worked in compliance investigation years ago. Became too good at researching people and connecting bits of information they leave online.

by Anonymousreply 71January 22, 2019 4:03 PM

R69 = Cindy Brady "I have a THECWET"

by Anonymousreply 72January 22, 2019 4:08 PM

I thought he'd gone private on Steam? Or however hiding your activity there works, I'm not a gamer.

by Anonymousreply 73January 22, 2019 4:10 PM

R73 He changed his Steam ID years ago and his profile is private. But there are ways of seeing when a private profole is online on Steam. You just can't see what they are playing, who their friends are, their wishlist and other details.

by Anonymousreply 74January 22, 2019 4:28 PM

What did you find online that pointed to him? I'm really fascinated to hear this.

by Anonymousreply 75January 22, 2019 5:03 PM

R75 A few things. But I think the big break was his email address. Once I added that to my contacts, all these accounts started popping up as connections in various sites. And I searched for it on others, like Steam.

by Anonymousreply 76January 22, 2019 5:42 PM

Wow. Thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 77January 22, 2019 5:46 PM

That's super creepy, how the fuck did you get his email address?!

by Anonymousreply 78January 22, 2019 5:48 PM

Please don't engage the stalker, before this thread gets closed.

by Anonymousreply 79January 22, 2019 5:51 PM

R78 Surprisingly, I guessed it.

by Anonymousreply 80January 22, 2019 5:52 PM

Oh never mind, it's just a troll.

Ignore it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 81January 22, 2019 5:53 PM

I'm not giving away or using his information to harm him.

I had been in contact with someone pretending to be on his team and asking for donations and when I got enough details from that person that made it possible to identify them, I actively looked for his contact and sent it to him. I tried contacting TGC first, but they don't seem to care. I didn't find his email directly, but once I found someone else's, his was an easy guess.

by Anonymousreply 82January 22, 2019 6:09 PM

Sure it was

by Anonymousreply 83January 22, 2019 6:57 PM

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 84January 22, 2019 7:07 PM

who cares about steam. Even those details dont mean much.

by Anonymousreply 85January 22, 2019 10:38 PM

“Steam” and “steam”! What is “steam”?

by Anonymousreply 86January 22, 2019 10:42 PM

R86 It's a PC gaming platform. And no, R85, it doesn't mean much at all. I just said he spends a lot of time there to corroborate the idea that he spends more time playing video games than socializing. I don't even blame him, I also spend way too much time playing on Steam.

by Anonymousreply 87January 22, 2019 10:54 PM

I don’t know why I like this pic of him so much:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 23, 2019 1:54 AM

R82 was something done for that guys who was asking donation in his name? Nobody care about those scams, Instagram, twitter, don't care even when you signal them. The best thing is still to doxx the profile publicly to warn the other fans. The fact that the Durrell challenge ask the participants to raise the money themself, anybody can start a justgiving page even if they don't give it back to the charity at the end.

by Anonymousreply 89January 23, 2019 6:33 AM

There were two funds to give to Durrell and the Cavill one, and I found that odd. Why was there a need for a Cavill one?

by Anonymousreply 90January 23, 2019 6:37 AM

R89 I managed to get names, , telephone numbers, emails, addresses, bank account information from 2 of them. Those were tje ones I reported to TGC on IG and they never even accepted the message, so I emailed all the details and the emails I exchanged with them to Henry. Now while I don't k ow if anything was done, the email didn't bounce, so I hope he read it and forwarded it to someone in his team to take action.

I always report these accounts to IG and they used to take 6 to 8 weeks to delete them. But for tje past week or so they have been deleting them within hours, so at leadt that's become a lot faster.

I also wish Durrell wouldn't encourage the setting up of alternate donation funds. It does make it easier for scammers as it is.

by Anonymousreply 91January 23, 2019 8:03 AM

Busy, I see, R91.

by Anonymousreply 92January 23, 2019 8:08 AM

LSA filled with horny middle aged women. Most of the single witches there think they are marrying Henry someday.

by Anonymousreply 93January 23, 2019 9:38 AM

R92 I had a lot of time in my hands over the holiday break.

by Anonymousreply 94January 23, 2019 11:43 AM

R93 think you mean WDW

by Anonymousreply 95January 23, 2019 12:57 PM

What are LSA and WDW?

by Anonymousreply 96January 23, 2019 1:35 PM

R96 Don't ask.

by Anonymousreply 97January 23, 2019 1:53 PM

Women’s Daily Wear

by Anonymousreply 98January 23, 2019 2:10 PM

Interesting piece

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 23, 2019 3:00 PM

pretty sure they are referring to the silly gossip site Who Dated Who

by Anonymousreply 100January 23, 2019 3:55 PM

R99 very interesting article. I don't think the studios are making as much money as they used to.

Just by curiosity, how did you get all these informations R91, and what information did you have, just their names?

by Anonymousreply 101January 23, 2019 4:04 PM

R93 Most gay men dreamthey can have sex nonstop, so if he likes underage women. That dream is game over.

by Anonymousreply 102January 23, 2019 4:13 PM

Yummy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 23, 2019 4:17 PM

Nomis will be in cinemas this summer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 23, 2019 6:51 PM

R101 I kept the conversation going for days to get their information. Pretended I was interested, but had to be sure it was a legitimate request, because I get messaged in IG all the time by fake HC accounts. They willingly gave me some details and I researched the rest. I ended up getting full names, phone numbers, emails, addresses and bank details, plus a string of email messages where they detailed what the supposed donations were for.

by Anonymousreply 105January 23, 2019 7:13 PM

Wow. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?

by Anonymousreply 106January 23, 2019 8:51 PM

Get a job as spy

by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2019 9:10 PM

R106 I think framing scammers is a good use of your time. I wish more people spent their free time like that. Unless you scam people for a living R106?

by Anonymousreply 108January 23, 2019 9:28 PM

R106 Like I said, I had time over the holiday (Xmas/New Year) break.

R107 I worked in compliance from 2007 to 2012, investigating people who were breaking company’s rules and usually selling products illegally via aliases. That’s how I learnt how to obtain this type of information. It was a very stressful job and I don’t regret moving on to something more fun. But it taught me some useful skills.

by Anonymousreply 109January 23, 2019 9:59 PM

Lmao R108 I wish I did 😂😂 I'd certainly earn a lot more than I do in my current job.

That's still creepy as hell though, and not something I'd boast about on a public forum. But whatever.

by Anonymousreply 110January 23, 2019 10:50 PM

R110 Anonymous public forum, right?

by Anonymousreply 111January 23, 2019 11:26 PM

I say it's Bullshit. Sure you know Henry's email. Sure you catch scammers. You're posting for attention, which is pathetic. Go troll somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 112January 24, 2019 12:21 AM

Do you think Henry will get caught up in the Bryan Singer drama considering they used to be friends according to Bryan?

by Anonymousreply 113January 24, 2019 1:00 AM

In Hollywood friend just means “somebody I have met”.

by Anonymousreply 114January 24, 2019 1:04 AM

R111 anonymous but still public. If they want the world the know they stalk celebs in their spare time then fine but if that were me I'd keep quiet.

by Anonymousreply 115January 24, 2019 5:32 AM

R109 I have a friend who used to work for the tax office, people would fill their tax return like "poor me!", but would accept anybody as friend on Facebook where my friend would find pictures like "look at my new yatch!!"

R112 would you prefer another troll talking how "Henry is not gay, you are reaching, bla, bla, bla".?

by Anonymousreply 116January 24, 2019 5:32 AM

LSA = Lonely Single Assholes creaming for a saggy, balding Henry Cavill

by Anonymousreply 117January 24, 2019 5:52 AM

R112 looks like the same troll from WDW

by Anonymousreply 118January 24, 2019 6:10 AM

R109 just one last question and after I let the subject rest, it makes some people cranky, what was the nationality of the scammers? Just to know if we are talking about people who could be prosecute easily or not.

by Anonymousreply 119January 24, 2019 7:32 AM

R119 I think the people who messaged me on IG and WhatsApp were from either Africa or Middle East, judging by their English and the mistakes they made. But the emails were from a native speaker or someone whose English was native-like. The two people who would receive the money were from Connecticut and from the UK - those were the two I manage to get a lot of details from.

by Anonymousreply 120January 24, 2019 8:03 AM

R119 By the way, the one from CT was a registered Tax Preparer who already has a lawsuit for fraud under her name.

by Anonymousreply 121January 24, 2019 8:05 AM

R121 No shit, a tax preparer who cons people for donation in Cavill's name? WTF!

Thx for answering my questions

by Anonymousreply 122January 24, 2019 8:32 AM

R122 No problem.

And those were my thoughts exactly. I was very surprised, until I found the information about the lawsuit. Clearly not her first rodeo.

by Anonymousreply 123January 24, 2019 8:42 AM

R116 I dont think anyone has said he is not gay. Just that he seems to be able to have relationships eith women too. Which will br bisexual or at least be a natural with both sexes. Just like most actors. Other 100% gay actors like Heughan cannot do the same.

by Anonymousreply 124January 24, 2019 12:23 PM

R124 re read your posts, you keep repeating that's he is not gay. Especially in your comment in R102. Nobody is asking you to believe that he is gay, if you fancy him, be free to fancy him, just don'tcome here and post some bisexual bs. In short stop trolling.

If you could look at other threads on DL, you would realize that gays can't stand bisexuals, because in a relationship with a bisexual, they usually end up being left for a woman, so that the other guy could live a "normal" life, with all the straight privileges that go with it, leaving the gay guy heartbroken.

The bisexual excuse is also what Kevin Spacey used last year when his pedo scandal broke. The only reason he used that excuse is because he had bearding relationships, and admitting to be gay would mean admitting that those relationships with women were fake.

by Anonymousreply 125January 24, 2019 12:41 PM

I love when Henry has more of the bodybuilder look. Huge muscles suit his frame

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 24, 2019 2:14 PM

I love both his leaner Immortals look and his more muscled look. I like his gigantic tit muscles yearning to break free when he’s built.

by Anonymousreply 127January 24, 2019 3:07 PM

His tit muscles are always trying to burst out of his shirt, although that's mostly because he wears them a size too small

by Anonymousreply 128January 24, 2019 3:44 PM

R128 he appreciates his fans and likes to reward them

by Anonymousreply 129January 24, 2019 3:57 PM

R125 I didnt know that gays cannot stand bisexuals. Wow but there so many of them. There was a theory that we all are, and it is just a matter of acknowledging and let it be a natural thing. And so many actors/actresses ( id say most) go both ways for roles, wealth and/or convenience. In Europe, Uk, france and Spain specially being LGBT is cool and always welcome. But Brits have the class system and if it offers a better life, for career, status or wealth they will whatever way is most convenient. That is valid for Henry and the 99%

by Anonymousreply 130January 24, 2019 4:46 PM

Maybe it's an eldergay thing, I don't know. It's worth noting the person saying gay's hate bi people says she's a Frau.

But I don't know anyone gay man under 30 who has a problem with bisexual men. People have long stopped caring who people sleep with

by Anonymousreply 131January 24, 2019 5:09 PM

R131 I don't pretend to "know" what it's like to be gay, just mentionning that there are threads about that on DL, so some gays are not holding bisexuals in their hearts, saying a majority might be too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 24, 2019 5:28 PM

R132 thanks for the post related. It is actually interested. But I would say this description appeals to thr majority of men I have met. And most celebs and actors that are deemed gay. At the end we will have to assume that the entire world is bisexual. See “When they’re not in a relationship we’re friends in public: their submarine has surfaced and it’s shore leave! Once they start dating again WOOP WOOP DIVE DIVE

I hear from them when they need their ass pounded. Or they just want to hang out and talk. It’s good.”

by Anonymousreply 133January 24, 2019 6:10 PM

So did Henry bring Corey back to Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 134January 24, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote]Do you think Henry will get caught up in the Bryan Singer drama considering they used to be friends according to Bryan?

Of course, he was caught up in it but to hang with Singer, you have to put out -- a lot -- or get out. I think while he was hanging with Singer, he gave in a bit, because Singer is a piranha. But, I don't think there was enough alcohol for him to stomach it, and therefore, he got put out.

by Anonymousreply 135January 25, 2019 5:45 AM

R134 I think he did as Corey travelled by private jet.

by Anonymousreply 136January 25, 2019 5:59 AM

LSA = Lusty Single Assholes thirsting for Baldy Cavill

by Anonymousreply 137January 25, 2019 7:06 AM

[Quote] Of course, he was caught up in it but to hang with Singer, you have to put out -- a lot -- or get out.

Wouldn't Henry be too "old" for Singer??

by Anonymousreply 138January 25, 2019 9:53 AM

Didn't Henry almost get casted in Superman Returns? He'd have been in his early 20s then.

by Anonymousreply 139January 25, 2019 10:24 AM

R139 Henry did the casting for Superman; Flyby in 2004 who would have been directed by Brett Ratner but the project was abandonned. His costume was supposed to be made of metal I think. Is Brett Ratner also problematic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 25, 2019 11:50 AM

[Quote] Is Brett Ratner also problematic?

Didn't he get into trouble a few years ago??

by Anonymousreply 141January 25, 2019 12:39 PM

Casted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 25, 2019 1:03 PM

Pedophiles like them most often than not ( less than 13) or tops 17 years-old thay look much younger. Think Michael Jackson 10 year-old abuse victims. I say that because you are bringing thr posibilitu that a pedophile would be interested in a +20 Cavill. Same as Cavill with anyone +20 good luck he likes them young!

by Anonymousreply 143January 25, 2019 4:31 PM

[quote] Pedophiles like them most often than not ( less than 13) or tops 17 years-old thay look much younger. Think Michael Jackson 10 year-old abuse victims. I say that because you are bringing thr posibilitu that a pedophile would be interested in a +20 Cavill. Same as Cavill with anyone +20 good luck he likes them young!

You can't define someone's actions based on some DSM classification. The majority of R. Kelly's victims have ranged from 12 to 19. However, he's also had sexual and full on relationships with women in their 20's and older. His ex-wife, Andrea Kelly is a more age appropriate 44. Jerry Sandusky began molesting some of his victim as young as 10 and 12, but didn't stop even when the boys matured into their early 20's. Most of the crimes involving female school teachers that have "affairs" with students, are often are in committed relationships with age appropriate partners.

by Anonymousreply 144January 25, 2019 5:18 PM

The fact is, Henry was seen in many of Singer's parties.

R143, you're just a misspelling troll who starts off with saying that you should take blinds with a pinch of salt to then quoting blinds as real 'teas".

by Anonymousreply 145January 25, 2019 5:19 PM

R143 Cavill has dated exactly one person who was under 20 and she was 19. Those blinds are ridiculous. The one about China was posted before he went there so it couldn't have been about him. He was in France yet they revealed it as him. If you believe those blinds you're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 146January 25, 2019 6:29 PM

Tara looked way older than 19 anyway.

by Anonymousreply 147January 25, 2019 8:33 PM

[quote]The fact is, Henry was seen in many of Singer's parties.

I was reading one Singer accuser's account of just hanging out w/Singer, and the man was all paws. The accuser -- not a twink and not underage -- already had a bf, that Singer was friends with, but Singer didn't care. One time, Singer swatted him on the butt. He let it go thinking it was just a swat, but then he came

Reading that account made me aware that there was simply no "just hanging out" with Singer. So, when Singer said that he was friends with Henry Cavill -- a man that was lined up to play Supes but after man time partying he eventually fired -- I knew there was some hanky panky going on between the two.

by Anonymousreply 148January 26, 2019 3:59 AM

[quote] but then he came

(oops) he came back trying to insert his finger inside of him.

by Anonymousreply 149January 26, 2019 4:00 AM

maybe henry had the same problem and he did anything for the role. I am sure he wont have any problems sleeping with men women trans teens or anyon he wants. He has it all. I doubt he restricts with one sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 150January 26, 2019 4:29 AM

I can't pinpoint why, but when I see Henry I think he might have erectile dysfunction with others, despite his claims he got erections while filming with women. That seems like overcompensation. He seems like a chronic masturbator who prefers his own hand to the bodies of others.

by Anonymousreply 151January 26, 2019 4:31 AM

R151 That might be true in the lean times, but he has someone to keep him company, right now. It's not Corey.

by Anonymousreply 152January 26, 2019 4:55 AM

[quote]The fact is, Henry was seen in many of Singer's parties.

Just put this troll on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 153January 26, 2019 6:46 AM

R151 if he has erectil dysfonction, it would be because of the steroids for bodybuilding, even if he managed to become big in a clean way, he hasn't been tested by the studio in a long time for steroid. And when I see his trainer's wife (Dany Garcia), I know that he has no problem using products. The last post about his "interest" in bodybuilding is a confirmation for me.

R152 where does the hungary boy rumor comes from? Is it a blind? I missed that one?!!

R153 if Henry ever partied with Singer (Casted troll, is my verb ok with you?) then he had the intelligence not to be taken in picture with him, which is odd since he was a popular director for the xmen back then.

by Anonymousreply 154January 26, 2019 7:34 AM

R151 He was seen shopping for Christmas decorations with a supposed girlfriend in Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 155January 26, 2019 10:22 AM

The Christmas shopping in Budapest with a supposed girlfriend was a third hand account from some dumb frau on IG. She deleted her comments after everyone started questioning her. I doubt it's true.

by Anonymousreply 156January 26, 2019 10:36 AM

R155 Most of our comments got deleted by the profile owner, because some delusional girl who thinks Henry is celubate while he waits for her to show up at his door decided to attack everyone.

But we kept talkyand she displayed seem to have an agenda. Her boyfriend’s best friend was the cashier at the store and he just said Henry was shopping with a girl who seemed to be his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 157January 26, 2019 11:07 AM

That second paragraph made no sense, sorry. I meant to say we kept talking and she didn’t seem to have an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 158January 26, 2019 11:09 AM

For someone who worked in compliance and watched dodgy people you should've realised that those comments were clearly set up.

Bearding in 3...2.....

by Anonymousreply 159January 26, 2019 8:10 PM

R159 I did my research.

If the goal was bearding, it didn't work. It was a comment on a hardly popular profile, 1500 followers only, which got deleted within a few hours. I'm not saying he doesn't do it, I totally believe he does and I think it's really sad. But I also don't think that's the case in this situation.

I think he was probably shopping with just a friend who the store cashier identified as his girlfriend. I hardly believe the girl who talked about it was in some deal to plant this rumour.

by Anonymousreply 160January 26, 2019 8:24 PM

Yet here you are talking about it in this and other forums.

by Anonymousreply 161January 26, 2019 10:55 PM

R160 Lame. I mean these fans are trying harder than Henry to show he is hetero, which the harder they try, the gayer he seems.

by Anonymousreply 162January 27, 2019 8:20 AM

R161 I'm not talking in any other forums.

And I don't care if he's gay, at all. Who he fucks doesn't change how I feel about how hot he is.

by Anonymousreply 163January 27, 2019 10:53 AM

I have problems to see a bit of gay in him and the only element I could buy is that he worked with Tom Cruise who is a well known gay- but he managed to have a pretty traditional marriage to Nicole and a very nice live-in relationship with Penelope Cruz and a first marriage that drove him to sciebtiology. Still he is a known gay

by Anonymousreply 164January 27, 2019 11:36 PM

R164 , of course you would. You believe the "blinds" that tell you he's into younger girls.

by Anonymousreply 165January 27, 2019 11:46 PM

R165 It seems more credible.

by Anonymousreply 166January 28, 2019 12:18 AM

OMG, I shudder. R166 You rather fawn over a pedophile than a man who will at least not fuck other women?

by Anonymousreply 167January 28, 2019 5:59 AM

LSA = Lusty Single Assholes creaming over Saggy Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 168January 28, 2019 7:58 AM

Blevins blew into town and workout at the gym that Henry works out from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 28, 2019 8:05 AM

Yes we know

See R55

by Anonymousreply 170January 28, 2019 9:29 AM

R169 fantastic, exactly what we needed : some hangers-on baiting their visit to Budapest. Could they just save us some time and just post a picture with Cavill already?! This is not Cluedo here, we're no trying to solve a puzzle.

I though they were out of the picture, Cavill barely acknowledged them for the Justice League promo, she ended up with an article to advertise her "nutritionist/cook" job.

by Anonymousreply 171January 28, 2019 7:28 PM

R169 If I had kids I wouldnt like him anywhere around. Doesnt seem particularly trustworthy. And I wouldnt be surprised if he was a predator to teenagers. But I see no sign of gayness in him. At least he is the opposite of most gay men I have ever met.

by Anonymousreply 172January 28, 2019 11:56 PM

Sorry i meant R167 I would be happier if he was gay than a predator. But see, if they really wanted to hide gay rumours ( which who would (!) in their sane minds: it is still the most profitable demographic for marketers) they would also hide predatorial no one wants another Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 173January 28, 2019 11:59 PM

Who the hell lusts after a man yet wouldn't want him around their children?

Blind items troll, be gone!

by Anonymousreply 174January 29, 2019 2:39 AM

R170 That was the gym in London. This is the gym in Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 175January 29, 2019 5:41 AM

How doesn't he seem trustworthy? He seems great around kids. And just because he once dated an old looking 19 year old does NOT mean he preys on fucking teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 176January 29, 2019 6:16 AM

Okay, this phrase is funny as hell.

[quote] And just because he once dated an old looking 19 year old

LOL. Tara was indeed an old looking teen. I guess hoing ain't easy in Dubai. The thing I can say about Tara was that she was the best looking out of a lot of sad beards.

by Anonymousreply 177January 29, 2019 7:07 AM

If they never revealed her age he'd have got away with it, she looks older than me and I'm almost 26

by Anonymousreply 178January 29, 2019 10:19 AM

An article with all the stupid things Henry had said in interviews

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 29, 2019 8:46 PM

R179 could you copy/paste the article, I don't need to create another profile with another password I will forget the second I create it.

Can you believe this article was part of the MI6 promo tour? That's because Jennifer Allen was "promoting" the incel nonsense he just said to GQ Australia that summer to remind everybody that he is NOT gay, but just a videogamer who doesn't know anything about women... I wonder why she no longer works for him...

by Anonymousreply 180January 29, 2019 9:23 PM

He doesnt seem to know anything about women ( boys school) but neither about anything else. Dumb as Marylin Monroe

by Anonymousreply 181January 29, 2019 9:27 PM

[quote]That's because Jennifer Allen was "promoting" the incel nonsense he just said to GQ Australia that summer to remind everybody that he is NOT gay, but just a videogamer who doesn't know anything about women... I wonder why she no longer works for him...

Umm... Dany Garcia, his manager, was sitting right there in the interview, when he did that GQ article. If anyone needed to be fired, it would be her for sleepwalking during his career.

by Anonymousreply 182January 30, 2019 5:29 AM

R182 the article said somebody sit with them for the article, they didn't say who it was (I don't have time right now to re read the article to check).

by Anonymousreply 183January 30, 2019 5:55 AM

and it's part of the narrative "he is not gay, just bad at relationship", they started it in 2017 with an Star Magazine article and a YT video. Organized by his team.

They actually acknowledge the gay rumors!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 30, 2019 5:59 AM

R183 No, they clearly said his manager was sitting next to Henry. Since, you don't have the time or the reading comprehension skills/memory, I will link and tell you where it says that.

(condensed article)

It's in the first paragraph, third from the last sentence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 30, 2019 6:13 AM

R185 It might have been Leah, his PA, with him during the interview. She does have a manager position in his companies. As awful as Dany is, I don't think she would have made such a big mistake.

by Anonymousreply 186January 30, 2019 8:03 AM

Star Magazine is sooo reliable. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 187January 30, 2019 12:46 PM

[quote]The thing I can say about Tara was that she was the best looking out of a lot of sad beards.

Sad Beards is a great concept for a series.

by Anonymousreply 188January 30, 2019 1:51 PM

I'm very fond of Henry Cavill. He has the self-deprecation that is the hallmark of an English public* school education.

*Exclusive private school, for the Americans

by Anonymousreply 189January 30, 2019 2:39 PM

R185 My reading comprehension is ok, thank you, they indeed talk about the "manager", except on her IG Dany Garcia didn't show off about going to UK to sit for that interview, like she is doing right now with the promo of Fighting with my family for Sundance. Every jet flight is mention in her stories. Dany didn't show up in MI6 promo before the Washington premiere. I doubt she would come all the way from Florida just for a photoshoot and an article in the suburb of London, even for GQ Australia. Plus it's the pr company's job to organize interviews and articles, in this case it was Viewpoint/ Jennifer Allen, but he can also call his brother Charlie a "manager". Also what R186 said.

by Anonymousreply 190January 30, 2019 6:28 PM

Okay, believe what you want despite the proof.

by Anonymousreply 191February 1, 2019 7:10 AM

[quote] Dany didn't show up in MI6 promo before the Washington premiere. I doubt she would come all the way from Florida just for a photoshoot and an article in the suburb of London, even for GQ Australia.

Hmm... here she is at a photoshoot he did for Boss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 1, 2019 7:14 AM

R191 what I believe is not worth much in the grand scheme of things to be honest.

R192 the Boss photoshoot was in Milan (not part of the MI6 promo tour), Dany and her team did'nt stop posting stories on their IG from there, to bait for the moustache shaving video and the Boss photoshoot. Dany is supposed to have negociated that contract so she better be there. At least it's an official contract with a proper ad campaign, the IG posts where he shills the watchs, and the cars, and the motorbikse, etc make him look cheap. It's just a loan, he could afford to buy a car by himself, especially when he keeps shilling luxury products and his fandom is no exactly made of gold.

by Anonymousreply 193February 1, 2019 11:37 AM

New pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 1, 2019 12:07 PM

I like it R194

by Anonymousreply 195February 1, 2019 12:15 PM

If someone was going to give me a nice car to drive in exchange for a few posts on IG, I would do it. Most people would. This is what IG is for. So criticizing Henry for doing it seems pointless. (This thread used to be fun to read...)

by Anonymousreply 196February 1, 2019 6:12 PM

I only follow this thread because people post pictures of perfect Henry and that's still been happening.

Thanks btw R194

by Anonymousreply 197February 1, 2019 6:19 PM

R196 I would too (but nobody would care about me), but this is not what IG is for, some people manage to create some original content for their social media. If this thread is not fun to read can I recommend Mark Hammill's IG? He is entertaining without shilling products (or at least products linked to his movies)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198February 1, 2019 6:23 PM

R194 your link isn't working any more :(

by Anonymousreply 199February 1, 2019 6:53 PM

R199 Looks like the original poster took it down. Here’s another link. :)

R197 You’re welcome. I’m all for sharing the beauty that is Henry Cavill. The endless debate whether he’s gay or not is tiresome and boring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 1, 2019 7:53 PM

It (him being gay) was NEVER a debate until the fangirls started posting here.

by Anonymousreply 201February 1, 2019 10:40 PM

R201 I know. Right? We all know Henry is fucking dudes, and we aren't trying to come up with some crazy excuses for his lack of a public love life.

by Anonymousreply 202February 2, 2019 6:40 AM

Shouldn't Cavill post on his IG that the stuff he pimps out is actually an ad? I know it's a rule of Instagram, but he doesn't follow it.

by Anonymousreply 203February 2, 2019 6:41 AM

I liked his hair better in the last Boss shoot.

by Anonymousreply 204February 2, 2019 11:14 AM

R203 I think if someone's getting paid to advertise something, they have to state it's a paid partnership, as Henry did in the Boss posts. But if they are getting products for free in exchange for a shoutout, they can probably get away with it, as technically it's not really a paid partnership.

by Anonymousreply 205February 3, 2019 12:22 AM

[quote]But if they are getting products for free in exchange for a shoutout, they can probably get away with it, as technically it's not really a paid partnership.

Yes, it is.

by Anonymousreply 206February 3, 2019 6:45 AM

The cost of renting a Bentley for the week end of the Durell Challenge, plus An Audi for the 6 months or so of filming in Hungary, plus a Ducatti for when he is in Florida, plus a free £6000 watch, all of that without paying tax... I know he is from Jersey, but that's going a bit too far for the tax evasion scheme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207February 3, 2019 9:01 AM

I think Henry has or had smth with Irina Shayk .....That passion between them on GQ awards sooooo tangible

by Anonymousreply 208February 3, 2019 10:45 AM

R208 Bradley needs his beard for the award season, sorry, she's busy!

plus dating her would be the equivalent of coming out, like dating Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 209February 3, 2019 11:25 AM

By the way.....May be just sex . Why TS?...everybody adores shayk ,i dont, but still ...she is hot, supermodel,famose , can have babies...whe not?

by Anonymousreply 210February 3, 2019 11:31 AM

Shadow looks like Henry....Bradly's arms are much longer

by Anonymousreply 211February 3, 2019 11:45 AM

Henry and Bradley are good astrologically (Taurus/Capricorn) but I don’t think Bradley is big enough for Henry’s tastes.

by Anonymousreply 212February 3, 2019 11:58 AM

Irina is big enough

by Anonymousreply 213February 3, 2019 12:21 PM

R206 Their policy says they need to disvlose it's a paid partnership when the post was made in exchange for 'value'. I have a feeling celebrities and influencers in general can get around it if they didn't accept direct payment for the post.

by Anonymousreply 214February 3, 2019 2:17 PM

I think it’s safe to say he’s prepping for his shirtless/nude scenes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 3, 2019 3:58 PM

Should be “done prepping”

The part where they get vascular like he is is when they starve themselves after bulking up. Then the shoot the scenes and get back to a healthy diet.

by Anonymousreply 216February 3, 2019 4:01 PM

I just want to see his chest, abs and ass. Hope there's a lot of nudity on his part.

by Anonymousreply 217February 3, 2019 4:07 PM

It is weird to me Cavill is getting bigger during filming. Usually actors get their body right before a project yarys filming because they lose mass during the long hours of filming, but he is doing the reverse.

by Anonymousreply 218February 3, 2019 7:54 PM

His hair is awful and greasy at R215.

by Anonymousreply 219February 3, 2019 7:59 PM

The hair and bodybuilder look makes me think of Carrot Top.

by Anonymousreply 220February 3, 2019 10:06 PM

I love Henry at this size.

by Anonymousreply 221February 3, 2019 10:08 PM

Sooo weird color of a tan....

by Anonymousreply 222February 3, 2019 10:30 PM

His arms are fucking huge! That's an awful look on him. It makes his arms look even shorter. He should have never gone through the body builders look in the first place. Dany's husband sure does have a large influence on him.

by Anonymousreply 223February 4, 2019 3:27 AM

Wow, Blevins needs to intervene and snap Cavill out of it. I know the trainer is doing whatever Henry wants him to do, which is to do what Dany's husband planted in his head. Still, it's not a good look for an actor. That neck is so wide -- and WTF is he doing standing next to Superman? He's looking so desperate, like Whatever Happened to Baby Jane crazy.

by Anonymousreply 224February 4, 2019 4:42 AM

[quote] It makes his arms look even shorter.

The man is serving body, booty AND face, yet you focused on his arms?! Tsk, Tsk, Priorities.... I can guarantee you that everyone he's ever fucked and sucked didn't give two shits about his Peter Dinklage arms.

[quote] WTF is he doing standing next to Superman? He's looking so desperate, like Whatever Happened to Baby Jane crazy.

LMFAO!!! But in all seriousness, is Geralt supposed to be that buff? The post could be a hint that he's indeed still the Man of Steel.

by Anonymousreply 225February 4, 2019 5:09 AM

He can’t act so he overcompensates by doing the only thing he knows. Build muscle which doesn’t take much with the right trainers tbh. He looks cartoonish if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 226February 4, 2019 5:23 AM

[quote] is Geralt supposed to be that buff?

From what I'm hearing, no. Cavill needs to settle down and focus on the project that he has -- not the one that got away. Plus, if he is or wants to be Supes, he doesn't have to be that jacked.

by Anonymousreply 227February 4, 2019 5:56 AM

[quote] He can’t act so he overcompensates by doing the only thing he knows.

Neither can half the actors in Hollywood. The Action, SciFi, Horror, Fantasy and Superhero genres don't require acting skills. So at least he knows to stay in his lane. Gotta give him that. Meanwhile, thespians like Denzel Washington and Liam Neeson are rounding out their careers with profitable franchises.

[quote] Build muscle which doesn’t take much with the right trainers tbh.

No, it is not easy. Have you seen Christopher Schwarzenegger? If it were easy, every actor would have a body like Joe Manganiello. It's probably damn near killing Chris Pratt not to revert back to his former fat self.

by Anonymousreply 228February 4, 2019 6:02 AM

I think the poster meant that it is easy if you have a trainer on your ass. Plus, there is a nutritionist or the trainer is watching what you eat, because you are spending all of your waking hours in the gym. Heck, if the Biggest Loser contestants can transform their bodies, so can most actors.

It's not hard. It really isn't, especially if you are being paid a lot of money to stay in shape.

by Anonymousreply 229February 4, 2019 6:23 AM

[quote]Neither can half the actors in Hollywood. The Action, SciFi, Horror, Fantasy and Superhero genres don't require acting skills. So at least he knows to stay in his lane. Gotta give him that.

His acting can't compare to other actors. He comes across too wooden. He definitely needs to work on his acting, if that is a constant complaint about him.

by Anonymousreply 230February 4, 2019 8:01 AM

All this bodybuilding is really ageing his face. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 231February 4, 2019 8:40 AM

I agree. Once the acting jobs dry up all of that muscle will turn into fat. Then, where will that leave him?

by Anonymousreply 232February 4, 2019 8:44 AM

Peter Dinklage arms!

by Anonymousreply 233February 4, 2019 8:58 AM

R226, He's also compensating for his femininity.

by Anonymousreply 234February 4, 2019 9:00 AM

With piles of money.

by Anonymousreply 235February 4, 2019 9:42 AM

I never understood the "why do you care?, Get a life" comments. When you clearly cared enough to reply to those users.

by Anonymousreply 236February 4, 2019 11:12 AM

I think Henry looks great. Very few men are tall and broad shouldered to pull of that look but Henry does it well.

by Anonymousreply 237February 4, 2019 12:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 4, 2019 12:22 PM

He was massive during Man of Steel. And looked amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 4, 2019 12:24 PM

The real question is how does his ass look. I'm sure he has been putting in work to make sure its top form for us. He hasn't shown it since back in the Tudors.

by Anonymousreply 240February 4, 2019 12:26 PM

Why is Michael Blevins in Hungary?

by Anonymousreply 241February 4, 2019 12:27 PM

R215 i can't believe i'm saying this but.......his arms are [italic]way[/italic] too big.

by Anonymousreply 242February 4, 2019 12:29 PM

Michael Blevins isn't in Hungary, he's in London training an actor named Craig McGinley.

by Anonymousreply 243February 4, 2019 12:31 PM

[quote] He's also compensating for his femininity.

What femininity?

by Anonymousreply 244February 4, 2019 12:55 PM

[quote] he's in London training an actor named Craig McGinley.

Is he a show killer?

by Anonymousreply 245February 4, 2019 12:56 PM

I see what you did there R245!

by Anonymousreply 246February 4, 2019 12:58 PM

I prefer bodybuilder Henry to Immortals Henry, but I think he is sexy either way

by Anonymousreply 247February 4, 2019 1:25 PM

His best look in my opinion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248February 4, 2019 1:33 PM

R240 I'd like to think it looks something like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 4, 2019 2:58 PM

I wonder if Corey every worries about 'roid rage...

by Anonymousreply 250February 4, 2019 5:27 PM

OK never mind, the Blevinses were in Hungary (and Poland) last week

by Anonymousreply 251February 4, 2019 6:10 PM

R229 you're gonna think I am looking for a fight with you, but most of the Biggest Looser contestants wrecked their metabolism in the process, their diet/work out regimen was wrong for their body (or for any body), Cavill former "girlfriend" Jillian is a trainer and yet the result is here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252February 4, 2019 6:26 PM

R252 You're comparing building muscle and losing fat, which are biologically very different processes with very different hormones involved

by Anonymousreply 253February 4, 2019 6:28 PM

Is it true henry likes getting fisted?

by Anonymousreply 254February 4, 2019 6:31 PM

R254 I've never heard that rumour before.

by Anonymousreply 255February 4, 2019 9:38 PM

R247 Is Dave Rienzi.

by Anonymousreply 256February 4, 2019 11:39 PM

If he keeps going, we might have to bring back the "Tit muscles are trying to break free" title again.

by Anonymousreply 257February 4, 2019 11:44 PM

[quote]OK never mind, the Blevinses were in Hungary (and Poland) last week

They are still in Hungary.

by Anonymousreply 258February 5, 2019 4:59 AM

Does this mean that Henry and Michael are fucking again?

by Anonymousreply 259February 5, 2019 5:00 AM

R249 That's no ass.

This is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 5, 2019 5:02 AM

R259 Most likely.

by Anonymousreply 261February 5, 2019 5:02 AM

R249 is Henry's ass during Immortals publicity.

by Anonymousreply 262February 5, 2019 5:12 AM

I think you mean R260 and I know. It still does not display his ass in that video clip.

by Anonymousreply 263February 5, 2019 5:20 AM

[quote] I think you mean R260 and I know. It still does not display his ass in that video clip.

?

Explain your post please.

by Anonymousreply 264February 5, 2019 6:13 AM

That clip does not display his ass. It looks regular in that video.

by Anonymousreply 265February 5, 2019 6:17 AM

Hey!...May be that teen from Budapesht is Anya Chalotra wich has part in Witcher .....

by Anonymousreply 266February 5, 2019 10:12 AM

Except Anya Chalotra isn't a teen, she's early 20s

by Anonymousreply 267February 5, 2019 10:15 AM

But she looks like 15s in life

by Anonymousreply 268February 5, 2019 10:16 AM

Just ignore the troll.

by Anonymousreply 269February 5, 2019 10:23 AM

Just ignore you)

by Anonymousreply 270February 5, 2019 10:24 AM

That's because most pics of her seem to be either older pics or ones where she has minimal make up. She looks more like her actual age here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271February 5, 2019 10:27 AM

Is it her photo ???

by Anonymousreply 272February 5, 2019 10:41 AM

Ofcourse///She has meke up in here and countenance...But i dont think she looks so every day)))

by Anonymousreply 273February 5, 2019 10:48 AM

Blevin must be trying to convince Cavill to join the symposium with Mark Twight, between 1100 and 3100$ for 3 days, on how to "think". For those who are not convince that bodybuilding and cross fit are cults, not only are they brainwashing people, but they are also taking their money. Blevin needs to have a famous client to namedrop during his seminar to have some legitimacy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274February 5, 2019 6:49 PM

Blevins and Twight are working together again, I guess Twight forgave Blevins for his indiscretion.

by Anonymousreply 275February 5, 2019 7:09 PM

[Quote] For those who are not convince that bodybuilding and cross fit are cults,

I've always thought that about Crossfit.

by Anonymousreply 276February 5, 2019 7:37 PM

What happened between Blevins and Twight?

by Anonymousreply 277February 5, 2019 11:26 PM

Nothing.

Some fans thought there was a beef between the two because Blevins left the gym to go be with his boo, Cavill in London.

Here is what is closer to the truth:

Blevins posted angry stuff online about the gym. It was suspected his anger was due to not being able to roll with Henry and keep his job. Now, that seems to be true.

However, the fans thought Twight fired him. However, Twight didn't fire him, because he didn't own the gym. His ex-wife owned the gym, and she hired some jerk to run the gym. (I am saying jerk, because when the ex-wife eventually fired the jerk, the gym rats were rejoicing about his departure. I assume he ran the place with an iron fist and sucked the life out of the place)

Anyway, the jerk manager and Blevins locked horns shortly before Blevins took off for London. Blevins said working at the gym was stifling on his blog and was glad he left. Fans noticed that his picture on the website was removed, and they assumed he was fired by Twight, which was not the case.

by Anonymousreply 278February 6, 2019 5:42 AM

R274 Mark Twight is a big name, and the seminar is sold out.

by Anonymousreply 279February 6, 2019 5:43 AM

R279 yes, they managed to convince 20 something people to pay a small fortune to sit and talk with them, it's not Goop summit, where hundreds of women buy jade eggs to stuff in their vagina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280February 6, 2019 6:23 AM

The point is that they didn't need Cavill to sell out nor does it seem as if that was their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 281February 6, 2019 7:25 AM

R281 ok, I was wondering what was your point, thx. I still think Blevin and Twight use Cavill's name during their presentation, even if they didn't work with him for the last 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 282February 6, 2019 8:12 AM

LSA = Lusty Single Assholes creaming over an aging Cavill

by Anonymousreply 283February 6, 2019 11:15 AM

What the fuck is LSA and why are you obsessed with it?

by Anonymousreply 284February 6, 2019 2:27 PM

Just ignore and block the troll R284

by Anonymousreply 285February 6, 2019 4:09 PM

[quote] I still think Blevin and Twight use Cavill's name during their presentation, even if they didn't work with him for the last 2 years.

Shouldn't they have done that to get tickets sold? The ad didn't mention Cavill and still sold out for both presentations.

by Anonymousreply 286February 7, 2019 6:00 AM

R286 Blevin is dropping Henry's name in his bio on the website, not 1 but 3 times, for the same role, just in case the reader would have missed the info. You know that when he will do a presentation he WILL dropp Cavill's name to make a point, his career is base on him. Mark Twight did'nt use Cavill's name when he could have.

You know what's missing from Blevin's bio? An actual diploma. Just like his wife, they are "self made", in short if they wreck your health with their advice, it's your fault, you listen to people without actual diploma. And they are using Cavill's name over and over.

I just realized that they sometime do workshop at a gym called "the Sect", at least they're being honest about it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 7, 2019 6:43 AM

[quote]Blevin is dropping Henry's name in his bio on the website, not 1 but 3 times, for the same role, just in case the reader would have missed the info.

No, he didn't. He has a website, in which he listed his credits, but he didn't list them on the site where they were advertising for the seminar. So, you are wrong or lying one or the other.

[quote]You know what's missing from Blevin's bio? An actual diploma.

Who would list a diploma as in high school diploma? I believe he has one, because he has a cosmetology license. Most states require you need one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288February 7, 2019 7:57 AM

R288 I believe the link in my post is the bio from the website advertising the seminar, the bio is a copy/paste from his own website. I am pressed, bitter, not very good at grammar/spelling, using DL to vent my anger, but I am defenitely NOT a lyer (or wrong for the matter of fact).

I effectively didn't expect his high school diploma, what I was hopping is a kinesiology diploma, or I would be happy if he only had diploma to teach sport in school?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 7, 2019 9:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 7, 2019 9:49 AM

This thread went off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 291February 7, 2019 9:51 AM

and now Chris Hemsworth is promoting his futur workout/nutrition app.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292February 7, 2019 3:27 PM

Yeah it sure did. So here’s one of my fave shots of Henry and his exceptional jawline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 7, 2019 4:23 PM

New post from Dave Rienzi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 7, 2019 5:26 PM

Jesus Christmas....

by Anonymousreply 295February 7, 2019 6:39 PM

What is he doing with his own body??!!??!

by Anonymousreply 296February 7, 2019 6:57 PM

I watched the Count of Monte Cristo the other night and forgot baby Henry was in that. He looked sooo young and his acting was pretty decent too. That must've been one of his first HW roles.

by Anonymousreply 297February 7, 2019 7:15 PM

[quote]What is he doing with his own body??!!??!

Worshiping it, admiring it, wishing it was his real life twin who he could have sex with.

by Anonymousreply 298February 7, 2019 8:22 PM

Henry Cavill is making sure that if nothing else, his nude scenes during the Witcher will go viral and get people to watch.

by Anonymousreply 299February 7, 2019 8:26 PM

So Dave confirms Henry is done with Budapest for now. On to the studio shoots

by Anonymousreply 300February 7, 2019 8:31 PM

R296 trying to fit in with whatever group of is in charge of his social and business life.

by Anonymousreply 301February 7, 2019 8:35 PM

R299 "aww small uncut penis, but look at those guns!"

by Anonymousreply 302February 7, 2019 8:38 PM

There isn't going to be any dick, which is a pity, I'd love a look no matter how small it is.

But watch, Cavill's nude scene is going to go viral when this drops.

by Anonymousreply 303February 7, 2019 8:43 PM

R300 No, Dave is confirming he's done training Henry. There is still at least 2 1/2 months left of filming.

by Anonymousreply 304February 7, 2019 9:48 PM

It’d be so unfortunate if no man got to make love to Henry while he’s in this magnificent shape.

by Anonymousreply 305February 7, 2019 10:34 PM

R304 No, they are done with Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 306February 8, 2019 5:07 AM

No one can take the somber yet sexy photos of Cavill's body like Blevins did.

by Anonymousreply 307February 8, 2019 5:19 AM

Obviously, he juiced, because he wasn't that big about six weeks ago, and according to Dave's post, Henry mostly shoots for 14 hours. Plus, I'm thinking he might appear in the cameo of Shazam. Otherwise, why bulk up so much?

by Anonymousreply 308February 8, 2019 7:26 AM

R306 The cast and crew are still filming at the same location an hour outside of Budapest they've been filming at for the past several months. They don't move on to Spain until March. But please, tell the class where are they currently filming then.

by Anonymousreply 309February 8, 2019 8:26 AM

[quote]Plus, I'm thinking he might appear in the cameo of Shazam. Otherwise, why bulk up so much?

Perhaps he just loves having a big muscle body.

by Anonymousreply 310February 9, 2019 6:49 AM

New fan pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 9, 2019 10:12 AM

Try again R309

by Anonymousreply 312February 9, 2019 11:41 AM

R311 he almost looks "normal" on that picture. If he doesn't flex his bicept he looks human.

by Anonymousreply 313February 9, 2019 11:42 AM

R312 I don't need to try anything again. As you are the all-seeing, all-knowing, we're waiting for you to tell us where they are currently filming. You can't. Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 314February 9, 2019 12:00 PM

Yeah he doesn't look as huge in that picture as the other recent ones. I like him that size, it suits him much better than the comically large biceps.

by Anonymousreply 315February 9, 2019 12:01 PM

Duwell!

by Anonymousreply 316February 9, 2019 12:07 PM

Duwell!

by Anonymousreply 317February 9, 2019 3:54 PM

[quote] Perhaps he just loves having a big muscle body.

I don't buy that. He would've started lifting in his early 20's, when one's body is in peak condition. Back then, drinking was his favorite hobby and in some of his earlier films he was downright husky. He got in shape for Immortals and then let himself get soft again. Landing Superman was the catalyst to his becoming dedicated to fitness. He's not like Joe Manganiello and Kellan Lutz who were "about that life" long before their breakout roles.

by Anonymousreply 318February 9, 2019 4:37 PM

[quote] in some of his earlier films he was downright husky.

I wonder if he’s ever had a nickname related to being overweight?

by Anonymousreply 319February 9, 2019 4:41 PM

;-)

I wonder too ! Heavy Henry ? Or maybe something with his last name ?

by Anonymousreply 320February 9, 2019 5:14 PM

Thank goodness he didn't turn into a freak.

by Anonymousreply 321February 10, 2019 6:10 AM

R318, he was never "husky" as an adult. His overbearing muscles though make him look too beefy

by Anonymousreply 322February 10, 2019 12:02 PM

[quote] I wonder too ! Heavy Henry ? Or maybe something with his last name ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323February 10, 2019 3:03 PM

[quote] He was never "husky" as an adult.

Well, that all depends on your definition of husky.

by Anonymousreply 324February 10, 2019 3:13 PM

Provide us with pics then R324

by Anonymousreply 325February 10, 2019 3:49 PM

He looks much better in the pic on the left (R323). I thought his nickname was Fat Cavill and not Fatty Cavill (not that there's much difference)

by Anonymousreply 326February 10, 2019 4:02 PM

R325, [quote] Provide us with pics then

I don't have to provide you with shit! I don't have to prove a fucking opinion. You're the one that stated otherwise like it's damn fact. Like I said, it's whatever YOU consider to be husky. If you think he's always been lean and svelte, then that should be good enough for you.

by Anonymousreply 327February 10, 2019 4:14 PM

I think he said on one of those late night shows that it was "fat fat Cavill." Not just one fat, but two fats.

by Anonymousreply 328February 10, 2019 4:29 PM

PMSing R327?

by Anonymousreply 329February 10, 2019 4:39 PM

Here is the clip, on Leno, @ 01m 06s - when he tells of his nickname fat fat Cavill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330February 10, 2019 4:54 PM

I think he first got bulked up for Man of Steel but then just realized he loved it and does it for fun now. Even in between projects he enjoys posting fitness IG pictures.

Just based on his frame and genetics he has much more muscle potential than like 90% of people. He seems to enjoy it

by Anonymousreply 331February 10, 2019 4:56 PM

Surprised how lean he looks in that pic posed by R311.

by Anonymousreply 332February 10, 2019 11:00 PM

I know R323, I was joking with the previous poster. Still thanks for the link.

by Anonymousreply 333February 10, 2019 11:06 PM

just a test to see if I can really post, as it seems that my visit count is back to 0?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334February 11, 2019 7:38 PM

It's a shame what he's done to his body. He's seriously starting to look grotesque now with those cartoonish arms.

While we're at it, why don't his people tell him to get his bottom teeth fixed? I was watching an interview of his from last year and they were close up to his face, and when you saw his bottom teeth, they looked disgusting because they were so deformed. Hasn't anyone told him about invisible braces? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 335February 11, 2019 10:05 PM

R334 the link worked for me :)

R335 I find it kind of endearing he hadn't got his teeth fixed, or generally had loads of cosmetic work done. He obviously comfortable in his appearance.

by Anonymousreply 336February 12, 2019 12:04 AM

R336 Lol he has every reason to be comfortable with his appearance

by Anonymousreply 337February 12, 2019 12:06 AM

Those bottom teeth are fucking gross. Get some fucking braces and teeth whitening bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338February 12, 2019 2:46 AM

Lol you seem to have some sort of problem r338

by Anonymousreply 339February 12, 2019 3:05 AM

I'm not R338, but Actors should have straight teeth. Well, that's what my orthodontist told me, when I got braces. As Henry gets older, those teeth will get very gnarly, so I agree w/R338. However, if he doesn't have a career past 7-10 years, I guess it doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 340February 12, 2019 3:41 AM

He's not comfortable R336, he's just stubborn.

While we're at it, he could do with some light hair plugs around his receding hairline.

by Anonymousreply 341February 12, 2019 6:21 AM

Bearding in the works.

by Anonymousreply 342February 12, 2019 9:54 AM

Been away a while so trying to catch up on these threads man...

@38 Entitled Americans. What's new. @69, @71 et all, hi stalker Summerdownunder from WDW. Ah it's nice to see Cuntaphobic Polkaholic sharing her love for Ms Corey Spears as usual.

And @233/234 from the previous thread - Thank goodness I'm not the only one knowing that shit about that DoctorLove and its multi personality disorder. Include that summerdownunder one too who claims to have 'known' Cavill. LOL

Caught up. Why the wdw infiltration? None of you gaining any attention in your own whole? Tut tut. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 12, 2019 10:30 AM

For a man who has little acting talent and is basically famous for his appearance, yes, he should get those disgusting teeth fixed. He’s no spring chicken so if he’s going to keep living off his looks, he better do all he can to look his best.

by Anonymousreply 344February 12, 2019 12:07 PM

R344 he is british, they all have weird teeths, wait for them to realise the NHS will be worst once they will be out of EU.

R343 could you use R in front of the post numbers, it's easier to read when it links to the actual post, thx.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345February 12, 2019 2:20 PM

I sometimes wonder if the cgi in JL was really THAT bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 12, 2019 4:03 PM

Well R343 If you're going all out then at least mention the obvious. Angelic82 is the one and only Macron on LSA.

She could also be associated with these users, if these accounts are not one in the same: JudgeJane, SocialClimber, DY555.

These accounts are either related to Henry Cavill's team or HCNews.

by Anonymousreply 347February 12, 2019 6:11 PM

R343 Not once have I posted on WDW. You got that wrong. This is the only forum where I occasionaly comment. It's much more entertaining. I don't have patience for those 'good moenjng Henry', 'good night, Henry', 'have a great day tomorrow, Henry', 'I love you, Henry' posts that pupulate WDW. You guys are much more fun.

by Anonymousreply 348February 12, 2019 6:52 PM

R347

by Anonymousreply 349February 12, 2019 7:09 PM

And you are? R348

by Anonymousreply 350February 12, 2019 7:12 PM

R350 I am the referenced R69 and R71 that R343 incorrectly believed to be a poster from WDW.

by Anonymousreply 351February 12, 2019 7:15 PM

R347 Right on there, add that one too though I was just talking about those I came across whilst reading the past couple threads. Angelic82 isn't either of those 3 no but she's familiar. I know for a fact there's at least 2 individuals who regularly post over on wdw under multiple accounts they've been found out years ago. Regarding being related to Henry's team or HCN, nope they are just fans in this case.

by Anonymousreply 352February 12, 2019 7:26 PM

Though I use the term fan in a more extreme case.

by Anonymousreply 353February 12, 2019 7:28 PM

R350 If that is/was true then I'll take it though your writing has a certain tell within it which makes me think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 354February 12, 2019 7:28 PM

That was for R351 not R350.

by Anonymousreply 355February 12, 2019 7:30 PM

R355 Maybe it's the fact English is not my first language, even though I have spoken it at home for almost 20 years now. As much as my level of English is native-like, I'll never speak like a true native. But rest assured I'm not one of the people who post on WDW. I admit I check that forum regularly, but I get annoyed by the people there way too fast.

by Anonymousreply 356February 12, 2019 10:41 PM

R342 don't be silly, he won't need a beard until he has to do publicity. Months and months away.

by Anonymousreply 357February 13, 2019 12:48 AM

New gym fan pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358February 13, 2019 3:42 PM

Henry looks incredible. Ya I just don't remotely understand the people on here saying he's gross now

by Anonymousreply 359February 13, 2019 3:44 PM

His arms look great.

by Anonymousreply 360February 13, 2019 3:46 PM

He's really getting in good shape for this. Can't wait to see the shirtless/nude scenes.

by Anonymousreply 361February 13, 2019 5:44 PM

I hope his ass looks good, and I hope he shows it.

by Anonymousreply 362February 13, 2019 5:58 PM

R359 Jealousy...delusion...take your pick. He looks amazing I agree.

by Anonymousreply 363February 13, 2019 6:53 PM

Very cool that Henry takes pictures with fans during his workouts. Many celebrities (and even regular people) will get infuriated if people try to talk to them at the gym

by Anonymousreply 364February 13, 2019 11:26 PM

Not him. I think he LOVES being recognized. I mean the guy walked around in a Superman t-shirt for God's sakes. Anyone over the age of 11 doing that should be ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 365February 14, 2019 12:31 AM

[quote] I think he LOVES being recognized.

You just described 90% of the narcissists in Hollywood. But, at least Henry's up front about appreciating celebrity. Unlike others who constantly bitch and moan about lack of privacy, while their publicists arrange pap walks and sell their vacation photos to People.

[quote] I mean the guy walked around in a Superman t-shirt for God's sakes. Anyone over the age of 11 doing that should be ashamed.

Damn right. WB was paying him millions, he better rep the character. Now what's Kevin Smith's excuse?

by Anonymousreply 366February 14, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote] But, at least Henry's up front about appreciating celebrity

He also seems to not put a dividing line between Henry Cavill and “Superman” which is fine if the reason is:

[quote] WB was paying him millions, he better rep the character.

Otherwise it seems like he has no substance or depth, which may be the case. Personally I’m fine with the eye candy and the additional fodder for these threads.

by Anonymousreply 367February 14, 2019 1:26 AM

Evidently, WB wasn't paying him enough, and that's why he wanted to renegotiate that contract, among other reason.

I think he got a few million, but I think he wanted whatever Ben Affleck was getting. That wasn't going to happen, because their star power is different.

by Anonymousreply 368February 14, 2019 5:00 AM

In 2016, if you wanted a picture with him without doing the Durell challenge (and "collect" over a 1000£ to have a picture with him!) then you had to go to his favourite pub, then he got sobber and you had to do a BJJ workout to see him, when he was in Paris you had to wait at the door of his hotel and now you have to bring your kid to his gym to get a picture.

If he could do regular comicons instead of this hide and seek game, with a normal price unlike Durell, it would be less weird for fans who end up being de facto in the position of a stalker, waiting for hours at weird places (well, this gym is turning into a Mme Tussaud place so...)

by Anonymousreply 369February 14, 2019 5:20 AM

Are you kidding? Henry Cavill takes pictures with any and everyone.

[quote]In 2016, if you wanted a picture with him without doing the Durell challenge (and "collect" over a 1000£ to have a picture with him!)

That was for charity, because there was no way he was going to demand that price in normal situations.

by Anonymousreply 370February 14, 2019 5:22 AM

R370 I'm not saying he is keeping the money, I'm saying once you have collected so much money you still have to run fucking 13k to have your picture! That's a lot. The alternative is stalking the guy in his life: gym, restaurant, pub, or walking his dog to have a picture with the guy. If he did regular comicon people wouldn't have to chase him down at the gym. Nobody wants to be considered as a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 371February 14, 2019 5:33 AM

I just don't think he's that hard to track down to get a picture. Now, in Budapest, it might be, but I still see pics of him w/fans. In Florida, everyone and their mama got a pic w/him.

by Anonymousreply 372February 14, 2019 5:41 AM

When he went out with girl,in Budapest, he refused to take a picture with fans

by Anonymousreply 373February 14, 2019 9:30 AM

[quote] If he did regular comicon people wouldn't have to chase him down at the gym

I go to a lot of comicons (Mostly NY), it costs a lot of money for the tickets that let you take pictures with celebrities. Including the price of the base comicon ticket a picture with Henry would be well over 100 pounds

by Anonymousreply 374February 14, 2019 11:20 AM

I would rather pay and be sure to have a picture than wait in the cold for hours for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 375February 14, 2019 11:45 AM

[Quote] while their publicists arrange pap walks and sell their vacation photos to People.

Ahem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 14, 2019 1:02 PM

[quote] while their publicists arrange pap walks and sell their vacation photos to People.

Well, I didn't mention anything about his bearding, which is not altogether his choice.

by Anonymousreply 377February 14, 2019 3:25 PM

[Quote] which is not altogether his choice.

Disagree

by Anonymousreply 378February 14, 2019 4:04 PM

He was just trolling us all with the whole Kaley Cuoco thing

by Anonymousreply 379February 14, 2019 7:17 PM

The only trolling he does is making sad lonely fangirls think he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 380February 15, 2019 9:02 PM

R342 I heard something similar as well.

R357 apparently, starting early makes more of a realistic relationship scenario.

by Anonymousreply 381February 15, 2019 9:06 PM

Henry likes to get double fisted.

by Anonymousreply 382February 15, 2019 10:16 PM

[Quote] apparently, starting early makes more of a realistic relationship scenario.

lmao in his case it's not working.

by Anonymousreply 383February 16, 2019 2:42 PM

He should date a dude and dare them to say something. He could easily do this in Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 384February 17, 2019 6:07 AM

Oh dear God!!!......He is not gay at all!!!! Sooo many girls have sex with him

by Anonymousreply 385February 17, 2019 6:41 AM

Even more of reason to flaunt his bf, no one would believe he is actually dating the guy, because he's straighter than straight!

by Anonymousreply 386February 17, 2019 6:44 AM

R386 what do you think he was doing with Ben in Florida, going to restaurants, cafés, clubs, etc... pretending to be his chaperon/bodyguard?

by Anonymousreply 387February 17, 2019 6:54 AM

Ben has been hanging around Henry for years. I'm not convinced they were screwing around with each other, but I can be wrong. Still, I can't see it.

by Anonymousreply 388February 17, 2019 6:56 AM

Henry needs to flaunt it around town like this and make dang sure the guy is cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389February 17, 2019 7:03 AM

R389 it's Henry? He is THAT shorter than Armie?

I am not in a hurry to see who the next girl friend will be, I already know she will get shits from the fans, Henry will use her as a shield for his straight creds, and then when the "relationship" will be over, she will have to withdraw from any social media or public life to have a chance at a normal life. Unless they are going for a Gina Carrano type of girl and try again to use him to make an actress happen when himself has not yet quite "happenned".

by Anonymousreply 390February 17, 2019 9:31 AM

[quote] Henry? He is THAT shorter than Armie?

Yes. Since, Armie is super tall at 6' 5". I'm sure he might have had a heel on his shoe, which made him stand even taller.

[quote]I am not in a hurry to see who the next girl friend will be, I already know she will get shits from the fans, Henry will use her as a shield for his straight creds, and then when the "relationship" will be over, she will have to withdraw from any social media or public life to have a chance at a normal life.

Those beards can't stay off of social media. They might go private, but they will eventually start up another account on some other format. They linger for a moment and fade into the background.

[quote] Unless they are going for a Gina Carrano type of girl and try again to use him to make an actress happen when himself has not yet quite "happenned".

So true.

by Anonymousreply 391February 17, 2019 10:24 AM

He loves getting his pussy punched by an alpha top.

by Anonymousreply 392February 17, 2019 3:58 PM

R392 is it really a thing? because I do have a pussy, but it sounds painful!?!

by Anonymousreply 393February 17, 2019 6:55 PM

[quote] Unless they are going for a Gina Carrano type of girl

Gina was like the old fashioned beards they used to get. She did her job, kept quiet and had a life separate from the beardee.

by Anonymousreply 394February 17, 2019 7:27 PM

Well he certainly was able take Luke evans monster cock R393 so yeah I think he could and did manage just fine gettinng his pussy split in two.

by Anonymousreply 395February 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Funny how Arnie Hammer can play gay easily but HC?

by Anonymousreply 396February 18, 2019 5:40 AM

Armie is comfortable in his shit, and that's why he's comfortable on camera. Henry is wooden, because he's hiding, and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 397February 18, 2019 6:22 AM

Just noticed this, Henry's shirt is ripping at the seems. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 18, 2019 7:24 AM

R398, that ain’t nothing. There are far more obvious examples.

by Anonymousreply 399February 18, 2019 1:07 PM

Henry loves his tight shirts. He loves being admired in public

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400February 18, 2019 1:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401February 18, 2019 1:11 PM

God bless Henry for keeping his inner Nomi Malone alive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402February 18, 2019 1:23 PM

What is R401 supposed to show?

by Anonymousreply 403February 19, 2019 5:57 AM

HC has told this story of how his Man of Steel trained quads split his pants — would liked to have seen that!

by Anonymousreply 404February 19, 2019 8:00 AM

Charlie in Budapest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405February 19, 2019 9:32 AM

Lovely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406February 19, 2019 9:46 AM

What does Charlie do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 407February 21, 2019 6:17 AM

R407 Charlie supposedly works in marketing and sits on the 'board' of Henry's do nothing production company.

by Anonymousreply 408February 21, 2019 8:13 AM

[Quote] Henry's do nothing production company.

So does that mean there won't be a sequel to Stratton??

by Anonymousreply 409February 21, 2019 11:37 AM

R409 You're joking, right? Henry and his production company dropped out of Stratton right before it began filming. The company hasn't been attached to anything else since then.

by Anonymousreply 410February 21, 2019 12:48 PM

R410 Yes, i was being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 411February 21, 2019 1:30 PM

According to Linkin, Charlie is the Senior Vice President of Film and Media Production of Henry's company. Basically, he gets an allowance from Henry.

by Anonymousreply 412February 22, 2019 6:15 AM

Linkin Park

by Anonymousreply 413February 22, 2019 10:21 AM

R412 Charlie gets a salary to do fuck all. Just like Ben and Corey and Dany. Moral: get a job on Team Cavill and never work another day of your life.

by Anonymousreply 414February 22, 2019 11:16 AM

R413 Great band.

by Anonymousreply 415February 22, 2019 11:33 AM

so hot

by Anonymousreply 416February 22, 2019 3:48 PM

R414 where can I apply for a position at team Cavill? To be fair they sometime do some stuff, we have a video of Corey walking Kal, I'm pretty sure picking up after him was on his contract, and I'm sure Ben added some value at the meeting about the DNA tattoo that will never be (really hope that project is dead and burried)

by Anonymousreply 417February 22, 2019 4:22 PM

Shhhhh. Don’t tell anyone I’m gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418February 23, 2019 1:54 AM

The witcher shoots schedule must be intense af because he pretty much dissapeares when he's working.

by Anonymousreply 419February 23, 2019 2:32 AM

Maybe he just enjoys time off from social media.

by Anonymousreply 420February 23, 2019 2:35 AM

Where's Kal, aka "The Bear Dog"?

by Anonymousreply 421February 23, 2019 2:37 AM

[quote]where can I apply for a position at team Cavill? To be fair they sometime do some stuff, we have a video of Corey walking Kal, I'm pretty sure picking up after him was on his contract, and I'm sure Ben added some value at the meeting about the DNA tattoo that will never be (really hope that project is dead and burried)

I think he pays Corey chicken scraps, but it's understandable that he'll pay his brother more money. However, Corey does more work, because he takes care of precious Bear Dog. On the other hand, Charlie does nothing but make babies and travels. He likes to think he's a wheeler and dealer in Hollywood, but he hasn't done anything of note. He calls himself a producer, but Henry's production company doesn't have any projects or events. Yes, events, they claimed to do that, whatever events means. I thought they were in the business of making film/TV.

by Anonymousreply 422February 23, 2019 4:21 AM

R422 Heifer! What board are you joining us from?I if you were an actual fan, you'd know that Corey hasn't been employed with Team Cavill since last November. You'd also know Charlie has never parlayed his role beyond figurehead. Macron! Come get your stray chicks.

by Anonymousreply 423February 23, 2019 1:24 PM

R423 can you imagine if we had fan competitions where we would be quizzed on his whereabout and who is who in his relatives/friends! We could have ranking! and a trophy!

by Anonymousreply 424February 23, 2019 1:41 PM

Was so hoping for a post this am.. The last post was from Dave Feb 7. Glad Charlie is with him. Supposedly CS is gone. Don't know WHERE. Maybe back to LA? Hello to brothers and Kal. We miss you.

by Anonymousreply 425February 24, 2019 5:49 AM

R423 The Macron Hunter who needs to get the fuck out of here w/that shit. I am no way a follower of Macron, whom you seem to know so well.

by Anonymousreply 426February 24, 2019 6:45 AM

R422 You're right. I should've called you DoctorLove.

by Anonymousreply 427February 24, 2019 2:01 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 428February 25, 2019 6:19 AM

Flashback Early Thursday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429February 27, 2019 6:00 AM

He somehow looks older in that pic than he does now

by Anonymousreply 430February 27, 2019 5:37 PM

That was a good look. Sadly, he hasn't looked "HOT" for a while now since TMFU premiere Especially nowadays with his I'm jacked up on steroids physique.

by Anonymousreply 431February 27, 2019 6:05 PM

I think Henry looks as great as ever

by Anonymousreply 432February 27, 2019 6:07 PM

R430 Those pictures were taken in his mid 20s I believe. He looked like what he should be looking like now at 35. But thinning hair and skin make him look at least forty two.

by Anonymousreply 433February 27, 2019 6:13 PM

Of course YOU would say that R432

by Anonymousreply 434February 27, 2019 6:15 PM

LOL what can I say? I like big muscles and Henry carries them better than most R434

by Anonymousreply 435February 27, 2019 6:17 PM

Well what else would he carry with those T-Rex arms?

Jokes aside, his big muscles only amplifies how short his arms are and how small his hands look. His so called trainers and sycophant fans & friends should bring that to his attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 27, 2019 6:43 PM

R394 she never kept it quiet though. Infact, she's still not keeping quiet.

by Anonymousreply 437February 27, 2019 7:26 PM

R436 I more meant he's very tall and broad shouldered. So he can be extremely muscular without it looking as strange as on a smaller person

by Anonymousreply 438February 27, 2019 7:28 PM

R431 I disagree. Personally I thought the Justice League promo look when he had the moustache was hot, as was promo for MI6.

by Anonymousreply 439February 27, 2019 10:05 PM

He was basically outing himself with the curls and his Freddie stache on the JL Promo tour and his extremely feminine attitude in the MI6 interviews. I Genuinely thought he mustered up the courage to come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 440February 27, 2019 11:29 PM

R439 Justice league promo was alright I guess but he looked Too oily due to some "works" he did on his forehead. MI6 I feel he looked just drained. Beautiful but not as HOT as he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 441February 27, 2019 11:33 PM

[quote] his extremely feminine attitude in the MI6 interviews

What was feminine about his attitude? I didn’t see the interviews so I don’t disagree with you. He seems like the type who wouldn’t consider himself feminine even if he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 442February 27, 2019 11:34 PM

[quote]she never kept it quiet though. Infact, she's still not keeping quiet. R437

Okay, Macron, you who said that you stay out of the "gf" dissing mess. Here you are over here w/your Gina hate. Girl, give it up. Gina's not thinking about Henry. She knows what was up, the contract!

by Anonymousreply 443February 28, 2019 5:59 AM

Frau! Shut the hell up with all the macaroon bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 444February 28, 2019 11:50 AM

The lady in the back got bigger hands than him.

Quite an interesting picture to illustrate an earlier point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445February 28, 2019 11:59 AM

R443 What do you mean we can't diss Gina? The girl showed that their relationship was fake and for publicity/bearding when she took him back after the Cuoco debacle. She didn't get the Wonder Woman job, but she definitely wanted it.

Stop using the name Macron, the french président has other things to do than gossip on an anonymous board, we pay him to run the country FFS!!

by Anonymousreply 446February 28, 2019 7:06 PM

Stop using the name Macron It wounds.

by Anonymousreply 447February 28, 2019 7:22 PM

R446 Why do people keep saying that Gina was with Henry to get the WW role like its gospel? First of all, how was Henry going to get Gina a coveted role when he himself wasn't a box office or household name when he got the role of Superman? I wouldve loved to see the meeting of Henry demanding WB bosses hire Gina as WW. LOL Secondly, Gina had to have her lines dubbed in several movies to sound more feminine. Do you really think a humongous movie studio is going to pay to make their lead AKA Gina more feminine when they could just hire a feminine actress AKA Gal? I swear y'all believe the dumbest shit as long as it fits into your little narrative. SMDH

by Anonymousreply 448February 28, 2019 7:50 PM

R448 just out of curiosity, do you believe their relationship to be genuine? Do you think a woman like Gina, who could crush a cheating man to pieces, would take Henry back once his story with Cucuo deflated like a stabbed balloon?

by Anonymousreply 449February 28, 2019 8:00 PM

R448, I don’t think people on DL posted back then that Gina was using Henry but rather that both their management teams thought it would be mutually beneficial to have Gina “date” Henry. She would get publicity for dating “Superman” in their efforts to get her the Wonder Woman role, and he would get a beard.

by Anonymousreply 450February 28, 2019 8:02 PM

R449 & R450 I PERSONALLY believe Henry and Gina met and dated organically (not bearding). He broke up with Gina to date Kaley because he or his PR team thought that relationship would boost his image. Everyone and their blind dog saw through it, they "broke up", Henry tried to get back with Gina. They had the one date in Italy, his people called the paps to document and she said, LOL NOPE! End of story. Gina was the bigger star. It's been debunked a long time ago she was on a shortlist or even a longlist to play WW.

by Anonymousreply 451February 28, 2019 8:26 PM

R451 I only recently join the Cavill "fandom", I didn't watch MOS in cinema, only started to notice him for Man from UNCLE, how did Gina and Henry met exactly? She might be a big star in the US, but in Europe, outside her role in Deadpool, I have never seen / heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 452February 28, 2019 8:34 PM

If I recall (and I might not), their meeting in Rome was a chance encounter according to DL. He was there filming and he saw her outside a bar/restaurant, and they started chatting. The chatter here was that it looked like two acquaintances meeting after not seeing each other after a while and catching up rather than two people who used to date meeting after they separated. They were laughing and looked comfortable in those pictures rather than awkward as would a former couple. He had more chemistry with Gina then any of his onscreen or offscreen pairings with women.

by Anonymousreply 453February 28, 2019 8:37 PM

I forgot to sign at R453 that I am also R450.

by Anonymousreply 454February 28, 2019 8:39 PM

R453 you're talking about the pap pictures when they were at a restaurant in Rome after the Cuoco debacle. I was wondering how they met in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 455February 28, 2019 8:41 PM

R452/R455, I wasn’t actually replying to you but rather R451 about their “date” in London which people on DL said was actually a chance meeting. I don’t know whether that’s true or not. I also don’t know how they met, but the DL scuttlebutt was that their relationship was arranged by their management teams. Again repeating what I read here back then. I don’t know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 456February 28, 2019 8:50 PM

Rome not London

by Anonymousreply 457February 28, 2019 8:50 PM

ah, ok. thx, trying to catch up with the all story...

by Anonymousreply 458February 28, 2019 8:53 PM

R448 Because that was the real story! The "met" just a few months after he broke off his "engagement" with the horse rider and started appearing together in public events. Look at some news articles back in that time calling her WW. And yes, her name was making rounds at the WB tables just for that, and her bearding job of course.

Heifer... You need to chill.

by Anonymousreply 459February 28, 2019 11:30 PM

R453 you Recall wrongly. That whole Rome dinner was a set up from the get go. As it was with the Cork girl whom we haven't heard of since. She might've felt embarrassed by the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 460February 28, 2019 11:34 PM

He either needs to come out or stay a a health and beauty spa for a couple of months 'cause all that stress building up is aging him like leaving milk on a kitchen countertop in the summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 1, 2019 12:12 AM

I don’t disagree with you, R460, that it was a setup. I’m just repeating what some posters here said about their “meeting” in Rome, i.e., that it wasn’t a date but a chance encounter.

I don’t recall the Cork girl. Which one was she again? She wasn’t Titicaca was it?

by Anonymousreply 462March 1, 2019 12:14 AM

The posters here always knew whats up. You probably mean those stanfans over at WDW/FF.

Cork was the latest one.

by Anonymousreply 463March 1, 2019 12:23 AM

I wish we could get some more The Witcher stills.

by Anonymousreply 464March 1, 2019 3:25 AM

[quote]how did Gina and Henry met exactly?

I know she was friends with Henry's trainer, Michael Blevins. She still is, and my guess is that he introduced them just as he was the common denominator linking Henry to the deer hunter, since Blevins and Deer Hunter had a friend in common.

by Anonymousreply 465March 1, 2019 6:19 AM

New selfie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466March 1, 2019 12:06 PM

She looks good.

by Anonymousreply 467March 1, 2019 12:57 PM

R459 Goodness Macron. You'd think you'd get tired of multiple people calling you out over and over and over again. Show us on the Henry Cavill doll where you were hurt. Why are you so angry people don't buy your brand of bs about a story from five, six years ago? If you need sycophant ass-kissing, go back to LSA. Otherwise Heifer YOU should chill.

by Anonymousreply 468March 1, 2019 1:12 PM

Why are you so obsessed with Gina though? And why are you calling anyone who's stating Henry's bearding facts or has a different opinion from you Macron?

by Anonymousreply 469March 1, 2019 1:38 PM

The bear dog!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 1, 2019 1:45 PM

[quote] She looks good.

She?

by Anonymousreply 471March 1, 2019 1:50 PM

Leatherman Henry. Tehe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 1, 2019 11:26 PM

R466 thanks god he cut his hair!

by Anonymousreply 473March 2, 2019 6:07 AM

[quote] The bear dog!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

by Anonymousreply 474March 2, 2019 6:09 AM

[quote] The bear dog!

I love Kal, da bear dog!

by Anonymousreply 475March 2, 2019 6:11 AM

Love the art posted by R472... I was imagining him in that outfit all through MI: Fallout.

by Anonymousreply 476March 3, 2019 3:03 AM

Henry with new GF in London////)))) ..

by Anonymousreply 477March 3, 2019 5:08 AM

Are you sure that's not his training buddy?

by Anonymousreply 478March 3, 2019 5:31 AM

Noooo.....They were on date)))) it was date)))

by Anonymousreply 479March 3, 2019 6:04 AM

She looks just like a passerby and didn't know who she was walking next to. You can see her ears perking up when they called out for Henry. Plus, she keeps walking straight as he turns into where the people are.

by Anonymousreply 480March 3, 2019 6:09 AM

Person who was there, sad that they saw camera and split there's hands.

by Anonymousreply 481March 3, 2019 6:13 AM

Henry is seen with a girl and and people lose their grammar. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 482March 3, 2019 6:31 AM

guys! Where are the pictures, you can't post links? It's just underneath the "Web Site Link :" Thx

by Anonymousreply 483March 3, 2019 6:37 AM

LOL, R482

[quote]Person who was there, sad that they saw camera and split there's hands.

Why would they walk in public like that just to stop when they saw a camera? Nope not buying it. Plus, every phone has a camera, so that tall tale is false.

by Anonymousreply 484March 3, 2019 6:37 AM

At the same time somebody are going to be the best in fastidious

by Anonymousreply 485March 3, 2019 6:37 AM

R483 Here you go. It's a video of Henry and a woman sharing the sidewalk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 3, 2019 6:39 AM

R486 thanks! The Witcher cast is in London, they had a dinner last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487March 3, 2019 6:49 AM

R477R479 R487 Your google translate seems to be 'break'.

by Anonymousreply 488March 3, 2019 6:49 AM

Wow!

By the looks of the cast, The Witcher looks like it's going to be the Game of Thrones for TEENS.

by Anonymousreply 489March 3, 2019 6:52 AM

[488] go F with yourself )

by Anonymousreply 490March 3, 2019 6:54 AM

Hahahahahaha R490

by Anonymousreply 491March 3, 2019 6:57 AM

R487 lots of botox in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 492March 3, 2019 6:58 AM

What are ypu talking about?? He looks gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 493March 3, 2019 7:06 AM

about video

by Anonymousreply 494March 3, 2019 7:10 AM

That cast is not cute.

by Anonymousreply 495March 3, 2019 7:19 AM

That's not all cast ...most beautiful actresses isn't there .

by Anonymousreply 496March 3, 2019 7:47 AM

R488 Hi, R487 here , instead of telling me what I already know, could you correct my post, this way I will actually learn something today?Thx

by Anonymousreply 497March 3, 2019 7:59 AM

Ah! That was for R485. But I think they got the message haven't they?

by Anonymousreply 498March 3, 2019 8:10 AM

You can tell from this video that he is entering the bar alone. The above video is a second or two short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 3, 2019 8:28 AM

[quote] most beautiful actresses isn't there .m

Henry?

by Anonymousreply 500March 3, 2019 9:10 AM

Anya Chalotra

by Anonymousreply 501March 3, 2019 9:27 AM

Yes, R500.

by Anonymousreply 502March 3, 2019 9:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 3, 2019 2:54 PM

R503 The party was for Game of Thrones actress Nathalie Emmanuel’s 30th birthday. That Nikki Grahame was just one of the many guests, which included Henry and Vin Diesel.

by Anonymousreply 504March 3, 2019 3:09 PM

oyyyyyy....Henry's dick goes wild

by Anonymousreply 505March 3, 2019 4:48 PM

R342 wow! I guess you were right! What else do you know? Like her name, age Etc.?

by Anonymousreply 506March 3, 2019 8:16 PM

The obligatory beard introduction Pap-Stroll.

by Anonymousreply 507March 3, 2019 8:41 PM

Titicaca 2.0

by Anonymousreply 508March 3, 2019 8:43 PM

Love is in the air....everywhere i look around

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 3, 2019 9:54 PM

By the way ? Henry is angry ) some insta accounst deleted after they upload photos with her )))

by Anonymousreply 510March 3, 2019 10:07 PM

He angry me no likey

by Anonymousreply 511March 3, 2019 10:57 PM

Oh lord where’d he find this one.

by Anonymousreply 512March 3, 2019 11:03 PM

Why do his teeth look so sharp? I'd be worried putting my dick in his mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 3, 2019 11:23 PM

His outfit looks horrible and that leather jacket needs cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 514March 4, 2019 3:23 AM

Someone's gonna get fired, R342

by Anonymousreply 515March 4, 2019 3:25 AM

R509 poor girls is smiling, having no idea how much shit she is about to get...

by Anonymousreply 516March 4, 2019 5:47 AM

Doesn't matter ....because that night she had smth from Henry that other girls just dream of....you know what i mean ??? ;)))

by Anonymousreply 517March 4, 2019 5:56 AM

she GOT smth from Henry ;)

by Anonymousreply 518March 4, 2019 6:05 AM

She's got good grammar R517?

by Anonymousreply 519March 4, 2019 6:25 AM

No [R519]. She got lucky at that night by other thing

by Anonymousreply 520March 4, 2019 6:53 AM

[quote]Doesn't matter ....because that night she had smth from Henry that other girls just dream of....you know what i mean ??? ;)))

Money.

by Anonymousreply 521March 4, 2019 6:54 AM

She definitely has got more testosterone than Henry R518

by Anonymousreply 522March 4, 2019 7:05 AM

I see sarcasm doesn't translate.

by Anonymousreply 523March 4, 2019 7:06 AM

R523 Stupid? No

R521 Most likely that she paid to him fo night

by Anonymousreply 524March 4, 2019 7:27 AM

If she paid him for the night, he would be earning his pay. I know if I were the paying chick, he would not be standing ten feet away and leaving me in the dust. Dafuck is that about?

No, the "tired publicist" said Henry will be appearing with a gf. I think he's doing bearding, because he has no traction in his career. He needs his name out there, and being stuck in Budapest to tape a wannabe Game of Thrones is not sexy enough.

by Anonymousreply 525March 4, 2019 7:37 AM

R521 She diffenetly got! because He likes that kind of girls ...light-handsome girls .

R525 ahahahhah well)....i think he wants family ) He always looks fot not famous girl. Apparently, The Witcher will be soft porn with Henry ....Its only one way to have viewers i think

by Anonymousreply 526March 4, 2019 7:54 AM

Handsome girls ..... Hahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 527March 4, 2019 8:01 AM

/ i thing you should stop be posting here you craazy cuntry/;$&@/

by Anonymousreply 528March 4, 2019 8:05 AM

Oh god please stop posting.

by Anonymousreply 529March 4, 2019 2:05 PM

Now you have smth to think how much he isn't gay....

by Anonymousreply 530March 4, 2019 5:16 PM

R517 Herpes? Because that's what "trustfull" blinds have been repeating over and over for years. She looks a bit old to be underage though...

R530 that's your compelling argument? He has already done love instagram post for Cork, walk red carpet with Gina, did papwalks with numerous girls and you really think we're going to change our mind about him being gay with those last pictures?!? Ok, if I am ever in trouble with the justice remind me not to ask you for help, you're shit lawyer. And I F&F your last post, you cunt.

Serious question : is there any male gay left in this thread, or is it just frau talking to each other pretending to be gay guys?

by Anonymousreply 531March 4, 2019 7:02 PM

[quote] Serious question : is there any male gay left in this thread

I’m a gay male.

I was also saying boo-urns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532March 4, 2019 7:07 PM

Im a gay male but haven't followed the last 60 comments or so. I mostly pop in every once in a while to see if there are new pictures of Henry. Those I discuss

by Anonymousreply 533March 4, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote] She diffenetly got! because He likes that kind of girls ...light-handsome girls. ahahahhah well)....i think he wants family ) He always looks fot not famous girl.

I guess it hasn't occurred to you that his publicist has enough common sense to hire beards that look similar? The ruse is that much more believable if it seems as though he has a type (Ellen, Kaley and Tara King) and (Gina, Titicaca, and Lucy Cork). Also, like most closeted actors, Henry doesn't like to beard. He does so begrudgingly, which is painfully obvious by his body language and lack of chemistry. Pairing him up with someone famous would require him to be seen with them more often and invite more scrutiny into the "relationship."

by Anonymousreply 534March 4, 2019 7:18 PM

R531 Did you saw his peen with herpes???

By the way my friend is gay , and i ask him and his boyfriend . /...No. Henry isn't gay. I dont mind if he was , because its fine ....but henry is not about being gay , he is about having complexes from teen.

by Anonymousreply 535March 4, 2019 7:19 PM

R535 before answering your question : how old are you, are you in a relationship, and what's your nationality/language.

by Anonymousreply 536March 4, 2019 7:35 PM

R536 : 27, no , are you racist?

by Anonymousreply 537March 4, 2019 7:42 PM

R537 no, just curious. And you gay friends, they have names? because I can make gay friends up too! (especially imaginary one with a shit gaydar)

by Anonymousreply 538March 4, 2019 7:45 PM

R538 I am seriously , I dont mind if he is gay , WHATEVER!..... Its just my view - he is not . You want to see him gay - ok. You are too much full of bullshit

by Anonymousreply 539March 4, 2019 7:57 PM

We hunt moose and squirrel.

by Anonymousreply 540March 4, 2019 8:02 PM

R539 F&F

by Anonymousreply 541March 4, 2019 9:01 PM

I'm not R539 but arguing Cavill isn't gay is a really dumb reason to FF someone.

by Anonymousreply 542March 4, 2019 9:03 PM

I'm not R541 but I agree agree with their F&F especially for that shit grammar.

by Anonymousreply 543March 4, 2019 9:07 PM

LOL R543 was just typing the same thing.

I’m not 541, but I would argue the shitty grammar is a good enough reason.

by Anonymousreply 544March 4, 2019 9:08 PM

Hi!,, I sea Harry wid girl so noo Wey he are gay. Stoops it!

by Anonymousreply 545March 4, 2019 9:09 PM

R541 R542 R543 R 544 R545 A lot of shit in your heads is a good reason to FF

by Anonymousreply 546March 4, 2019 11:41 PM

Dyslectic my arsehole! F&F to all of your posts!

by Anonymousreply 547March 5, 2019 12:03 AM

Getting back to what matters: his body. Look at these legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548March 5, 2019 2:13 AM

I'm R541 from now on I will F&F everybody who try to convince us he is not gay. I'm here to complain about his management, his career choice, I don't need to have trolls happy to see him walk next to a girl TO PROVE US WRONG! They never heard "STAY IN YOUR LANE"?

I've been posting for maybe 18 months, not always adding value to the thread I admit, but it seems that there is more and more hysterical fans coming recently to try to convince us that he is SO NOT GAY! WTF? I have read the previous threads for the last 5 years, it didn't seem to be a recuring problem like now.

by Anonymousreply 549March 5, 2019 5:58 AM

[quote]Getting back to what matters: his body. Look at these legs.

Hot. But where's the shots of his fucking ASS??

by Anonymousreply 550March 5, 2019 6:28 AM

R541 ok. if you want- he is gay . I just sad my opinion , it doesn't mean that you cant say yours.

Whats wrong with his career and management? I think his family must stop putting pressure on him and demand money

by Anonymousreply 551March 5, 2019 6:46 AM

Shooo you crazy misspelling fan!

Go back to posting your shit on Instagram. Or better yet, WDW. They'll love your ass there!

by Anonymousreply 552March 5, 2019 7:29 AM

Women’s Daily Wear?

by Anonymousreply 553March 5, 2019 7:32 AM

R550 From TMFU

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554March 5, 2019 9:05 AM

Henry walks next to woman. It's his beard! It's his girlfriend! It's PR! Fiction is more entertaining than reality in fandoms.

by Anonymousreply 555March 5, 2019 5:29 PM

Dear Dyslectic hysterical fan R551 you didn't just "say your opinion", you call us "full of bullshit" at R539 . You don't see that's rude to show up in a gay forum and scream "Cavill's not gay"? If your gay friends could read this thread, what would they think of your inputs? I would love to have their opinion.

For information : the capital xxiii in the title of the thread are roman numbers, it means 23, aka you have 22 threads to read to catch up. Don't even think about posting again before you read them all.

I don't see the point of changing PR company if we end up with fake posters. Jennifer Allen was shit, the new pr co doesn't seem to be better.

by Anonymousreply 556March 5, 2019 5:32 PM

[quote] Don't even think about posting again before you read them all.

You’re telling her NOW do you won’t have to tell her THEN.

by Anonymousreply 557March 5, 2019 5:34 PM

[quote] Don't even think about posting again before you read them all.

You’re telling her NOW so you won’t have to tell her THEN.

by Anonymousreply 558March 5, 2019 5:35 PM

Getting back on topic, here’s a remarkably well-done drawing of Henry in Superman underwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559March 5, 2019 6:05 PM

I hate those mustaches every time I see them. But when I saw Henry's around MI6 I thought he looked gorgeous. I don't think he has a bad look

by Anonymousreply 560March 5, 2019 6:34 PM

With the face he has he can pretty much pull off any look. Except maybe the blond ‘do in the movie Stardust.

by Anonymousreply 561March 5, 2019 6:46 PM

For those that care, an actor from The Witcher is posting photos and his experience about his time on set on Reddit. His username is gravemaster7. If you don't want to visit Reddit, the same photos are being reposted on wdw and LSA as posters here post or read at those boards.

by Anonymousreply 562March 5, 2019 6:58 PM

R562 link to the thread?

by Anonymousreply 563March 5, 2019 7:22 PM

Addendum It's not an actor from The Witcher, but someone who is either on the crew or close to someone that works on the crew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564March 5, 2019 7:39 PM

This asshole has probably seen Harry's dong already

by Anonymousreply 565March 5, 2019 7:40 PM

What is a Titicaca?

by Anonymousreply 566March 6, 2019 1:18 AM

A lake, R566. A very shallow one.

by Anonymousreply 567March 6, 2019 1:42 AM

Titicaca is the name people gave the "girlfriend" he had named Marisa. She was the cross-fit chick that he was supposedly dating.

by Anonymousreply 568March 6, 2019 3:13 AM

He named her Marisa?

by Anonymousreply 569March 6, 2019 3:19 AM

I named her Titicaca because she reminded me of the nerdy friend from AbFab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570March 6, 2019 9:34 AM

the girl he was walking with looks like one of the friends of a reality show star that's on Celebs go Dating

by Anonymousreply 571March 6, 2019 10:14 AM

R570 You're a legend!!

by Anonymousreply 572March 6, 2019 10:57 AM

R548 He's wearing a slightly dark colored foundation.

by Anonymousreply 573March 6, 2019 12:05 PM

New Instagram post from the Canary Islands (weather-wise it looks the same as the UK just now 😂)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574March 7, 2019 3:40 PM

[quote] He's wearing a slightly dark colored foundation.

It’s not just tanning? He tans very well.

by Anonymousreply 575March 7, 2019 3:53 PM

R575 no, it looks like oxidized foundation.

by Anonymousreply 576March 7, 2019 7:32 PM

With his "I got all my hairs cut off" and "right Meow" you'd think he's trying to tell the fraus something.

by Anonymousreply 577March 7, 2019 7:34 PM

Those were definitely interesting choice of words.

by Anonymousreply 578March 7, 2019 9:50 PM

R577 That he's trying to sound "hip" and failing spectacularly?

by Anonymousreply 579March 7, 2019 10:07 PM

New ad for Boss Eyewear. Henry looks amazing, but who writes these things?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 7, 2019 10:18 PM

R579 Except that those were never hip.

by Anonymousreply 581March 7, 2019 10:21 PM

R580 would you rather have Henry write them?

by Anonymousreply 582March 7, 2019 10:31 PM

R582 Come to think of it it he’s a bit of a cheeseball so he may have had a part in writing the narration.

by Anonymousreply 583March 7, 2019 11:05 PM

What would he be trying to tell them?

by Anonymousreply 584March 7, 2019 11:11 PM

R580 last year campaign wasn't any better, he did an interview and he sounded like a student making shit up at a test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585March 8, 2019 5:53 AM

that's the interview I was looking for, buzz words, and how to talk for 5 min about the definition of a word without giving away anything personnal about him... result : bland

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586March 8, 2019 5:58 AM

R585 LOL. So true!

by Anonymousreply 587March 8, 2019 6:54 AM

R577 I first thought it was a typo, but it might be humour... or the weirdest autocorrect! [quote] I'm in the midst of a cold right meow and running wasn't my first choice as I climbed out of bed, so I apologise for looking a little worn ;)

by Anonymousreply 588March 8, 2019 4:42 PM

Henry !!! Demi is single and ready to mingle !!! Come on)) We know , you are waiting for this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 9, 2019 7:21 AM

impatiently waiting for THIS ;)

by Anonymousreply 590March 9, 2019 7:24 AM

R589 R590

So you've gotten yourself a bette translator I see.

And weren't you just trying to convince us he was holding hands with that girl in the pap-stroll?

by Anonymousreply 591March 9, 2019 9:15 AM

^better

by Anonymousreply 592March 9, 2019 9:16 AM

R589 i think Henry would be too boring for her.

by Anonymousreply 593March 9, 2019 9:41 AM

R591 You're rather observant ) good for you )

No ) I'm teasing ).....I have strong interest why did he choose her ? Again handsome girl?? Thaht's why?

by Anonymousreply 594March 9, 2019 9:49 AM

Exactly what Henry needs, a drug addict who is waiting for the day she will OD.

R594 who is handsome girl? the papwalk girl? I though the word handsome was only to describe guys not girls? I'm confused.

OP are you ready, we're almost over!!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 9, 2019 1:01 PM

I have no inspiration. Maybe use this thread if this one maxes out before I can think of something. It’s not like there’s any news going on anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 9, 2019 1:08 PM

[quote] So you've gotten yourself a bette translator I see.

Translate from Crawford to Davis.

by Anonymousreply 597March 9, 2019 3:17 PM

By the way ,a lot of, rumors floating around about him and Irina Shayk ....Contract with BCoop will terminate in the coming months. Just look at them at GQ awards ....They know each other and have smth between them .

by Anonymousreply 598March 9, 2019 3:34 PM

R597 No) not even close

by Anonymousreply 599March 9, 2019 3:36 PM

Henry is so choice! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 600March 9, 2019 3:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!