Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Port Charles: Days of Whine and Dozes

Bonne année, chatons!

As we hunker down and brace for whatever fresh mayhem 2019 bestows upon us (or more likely DOESN'T) I've decided to take matters into my own hands. Instead of being left high and dry, I'm just gonna turn the whole shebang into one big drinking game. For every epic flop, flagrant failure or just plain insulting idiocies and annoyances, we SIP!!!

I'll start: That cringe-inducing business with Colonel Sanders, where he was being pursued by a vicious syndicate of thieving hackers and the only person on the planet who could help him was that vapid bag of hair Maxie Jones. Okaaaaay…. CHUG!

*hiccup*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 22, 2019 4:41 PM

As she deserves, a lady of Ms. R's stature. I heard the Royal Family invited her over for New Year but she couldn't be bothered. She told them maybe next year but she needs at least 6 months notice.

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2019 2:55 PM

Bumpy

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2019 5:29 PM

Dr. O would be highly entertaining to engage in a drinking game with.

Original Lulu made a great drunk, too. I love the way she upstages and disses Stone Cold (gag) even plastered off her ass. Look for Sonny and his baboons copping a perfect Charlie's Angels pose about 15 seconds in:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2019 7:54 PM

Hankiloh actor is good, perfect slimy snake oozing fake nice.

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2019 8:20 PM

[quote]As she deserves, a lady of Ms. R's stature. I heard the Royal Family invited her over for New Year but she couldn't be bothered. She told them maybe next year but she needs at least 6 months notice.

Indeed. We have no time for those tacky nouveau arrivistes currently squatting at Buckingham dump. We outrank them, anyway, since our house's bloodline dates all the way back to the Jurassic Age. Beat that, Missy Windsor! They say your clan are really lizard people, but we know better.

Little known fact: It was Great-great-great Grandmama Finn who started the rumor that Prince Albert came in a can! She never said whose, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2019 10:12 PM

Following.

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2019 10:36 PM

Jason is wearing the exact same outfit today as he did in that old clip from 2006. Dear god get him some new clothes.

by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2019 2:36 AM

New clothes. A new job. A new personality. And a new love interest. Please 2019 make Jason Morgan a worthwhile character!

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2019 3:12 AM

Oompa Loompa Jason Morgan needs to upgrade that wardrobe looking like Fonzie.

by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2019 4:54 AM

From the end of the prior thread:

[quote]Gail was besties with Monica back in the day, a former coworker with Bobbie, and ex step mother in law to Laura. So she had ties not only to Scott but most of the cast remaining from the eighties. I haven't watched in years, but if they had a few scenes of those vets together remembering Gail, I'd tune in.

by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2019 12:55 PM

ABC "News" would probably preempt it r10.

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2019 2:10 PM

I'm sick of Jason. And Drew. And Kim.

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2019 3:20 PM

Steve Burton was not needed back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2019 3:37 PM

Send that entire trio back to Genoa City, sullen BM, over the top MS and one note SB (doesn't Nicki need her son back?).

by Anonymousreply 14January 4, 2019 3:41 PM

Glad we got to seem some nods to the past yesterday, like Monica's lingering feud with Lucy. But, the long complicated history of the show makes bringing up all the past ties impossible.

At Julian's bar yesterday, he should have told Lucy that he couldn't serve her since she played a big part in the death of his father.

by Anonymousreply 15January 4, 2019 3:44 PM

Watching doughy Drew boxing was a sight I could have done without.

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2019 4:05 PM

Burton sucks. His return was a bust. 1 year later ratings are lower than ever.

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2019 4:10 PM

Much like looking at Sonny without a shirt on, R16.

by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2019 4:54 PM

Yeah neither MB or BM should be shirtless. I noticed they started out shooting BM from the shoulders up and then I guess they had no choice but to go to a full length shot which was not flattering.

Wonder if they had to scrap any planned story lines (mind mapping, Drew's past life) because of the SB/KM/BM hostilities.

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2019 5:58 PM

This kid who plays Jake Webber must be some kind of diplomat extraordinaire, he got BM and SB to have lunch with him. His instagram is dated 12/18/18 so it was recent. Is there a truce in the making or are these two guys just better actors off screen and in the presence of children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2019 7:26 PM

I doubt there is a huge feud.

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2019 7:51 PM

The entire cast had a lunch for Christmas I believe. LOL.

They're not going to openly fight in front of a child anyway, so idk what this picture proves.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2019 8:20 PM

The photo is really an FU from Little Jake to RH/Franco.

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2019 8:23 PM

^^^LOL

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2019 8:26 PM

R14 No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2019 8:58 PM

Wish Gina T was playing Carly!

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2019 12:47 AM

Hmmm, I like that, too.

by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2019 12:55 AM

Gina would have made a great Carly. I wish Tamara would have stayed in the role though.

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2019 1:06 AM

Tamara still as Carly would be great! Especially if they kept letting the character grow and be independent, strong, and a bad ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2019 1:41 AM

I think I officially like actually like NuJorden and Willow now fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2019 1:45 AM

R23

Give me a break It's not a fuck you to RoHo. Hudson has praised RoHo repeatedly in the press & RoHo has praised Hudson. They've had many photos together.

Not everything is a damn conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2019 1:49 AM

The one Roho stan is always so fucking mad.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2019 1:50 AM

RoHo lives in NYC. Maybe it wasn't worth it to him to go to CA for a lunch. He only comes to CA when he has episodes to do. I hardly think a little boy would slight an actor he works with.

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2019 2:28 AM

The actor playing Jake has been getting upset by what he perceives as Roger growing distant from the cast. Something like this was bound to happen.

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2019 3:12 AM

Gimme one of those mushrooms, R34.

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2019 3:18 AM

When did Steve stop selling Monavie and start his own overpriced supplement company? Has anyone listened to his podcast with Bradford Anderson? Is he making more money with his side hustles than Freddie Ro

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2019 3:35 AM

Freddie Smith?

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2019 3:36 AM

Steve endorses Beach Body, through his wife.

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2019 4:30 AM

He also has Burton Nutrition Co. or something

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2019 4:33 AM

Stephen Martines is hung like a damn 🐃

Just ask Becky Herbst 🤔😯🤪😳

by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2019 4:38 AM

I like Willow too. Same with NuJordan. R30. It was just weird seeing a recast in a wedding so fast. And the recast TJ looks her age. As for Willow, she's a bit boring but I like her with Chase. I can see her being a psycho later on. Just .. please keep her away from Nina. I wanted Liz to kick her in the face today. Liz owes Maxie a kick to the face too.

by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2019 4:57 AM

KSt looks horrible. Fat with unkempt hair. WTF happened to Maxie the fashionista.?

by Anonymousreply 42January 5, 2019 1:00 PM

I guess it's better than her looking strung out. IDK. But the workout clothes they put her in were not flattering at all. I can't believe they did that to her. She looked like she had just gotten out of bed.

Also, is she still close with KM or did that friendship end after her "issues" became public at GH?

by Anonymousreply 43January 5, 2019 5:59 PM

I feel like they're putting on odd colored make-up on KSt to cover up her pockmarks. She looks grey a lot.

I don't think she and KM are that close now, but I think it's more because KSt is best friends with ER now and KM with BM.

by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2019 6:32 PM

Why didn't the Port Charles earthquake collapse every building and kill off everyone?

by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2019 6:46 PM

I hate this show.

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2019 7:55 PM

I love the irony of Jason and Sam being such utter cunts to Shiloh because he "might" be covering up something. He's a hitman and she was a conwoman for years -- they are scumbags that we're supposed to think are heroic? I ignore them most of the time, so I don't really think about what assholes they are, but when they have a scene like this, it makes me want to throw up.

by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2019 7:57 PM

Same thing with them interrogating people at Ferncliff. Who the hell are they? I'm supposed to take them seriously because Sam is supposed to be a P.I.?

This "but they're GOOD bad guys" thing is as tired as their matching wardrobes.

by Anonymousreply 48January 5, 2019 8:11 PM

Jason and Sam are the biggest pieces of shit. The way Monaco plays it with her smug asshole puss face makes it 100x worse.

by Anonymousreply 49January 5, 2019 8:30 PM

I think ABC should have a fan writing contest, to have fans submit detailed outlines that explain the Drew/Jason backstory and bring that story to a conclusion. The caveat is that all materials submitted would belong to ABC as works for hire. All the entrants would get a signed cast photo as the payment, while the winner gets a backstage tour and is actually paid cash for the story outline, whether it makes it to screen or not. If ABC is still worried about future plagiarism claims, they can do what Star Trek used to do - hired an independent third party to read and vet the outlines, so ABC doesn't see most of the drivel - only the top 3 stories actually make it through to ABC execs for final judgment.

by Anonymousreply 50January 5, 2019 10:29 PM

The show is more annoying than entertaining. What's happened to the writing? Not to mention the acting!

by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2019 11:26 PM

They both went out the window long, long ago. It happened to OLTL too. It died many years before it was finally killed.

by Anonymousreply 52January 6, 2019 1:25 AM

The show needs to be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 53January 6, 2019 3:33 AM

Hankiloh knows something about Sam’s past. When they were introduced he said something about having an alias or fake names or something along those lines. He probably has something to do with that newspaper subscription that Daisy swiped at Mike’s adult day care.

by Anonymousreply 54January 6, 2019 12:38 PM

Honestly, I'm not sure why it bothered me so much, R49, because the characters have always been treated like they're good people, but there was something about that scene that was so over the top. Smug is the perfect term for it. Steve Burton plays his character like a smug doorknob; the actor does not have a single ounce of charisma. The only time he was ever interesting was when he was paired (as friends) with Sarah Brown or (as a couple) with Robin, although that couple devolved and it always seemed like she was as much his counselor as his girlfriend. Anytime they've ever tried to show him in a decent light -- like with baby Michael or even his sons today -- he comes across as disingenuous and gobsmacking stupid. Monaco's character has had some interesting storylines -- and it would be great to have a story of someone who completely turned her life around -- but as long as her character is with a murderer, I can't buy her as decent. Both Jax and BM's Jason brought out a better side to her and one that would have allowed her to springboard to a new life, but she has always made stupid, selfish choices -- she's a horrible daughter and sister, and I don't know why Alexis and the others put up with her. Hell, I hate Julian, but even he seems like a better person than Sam and her scumbag brain-damaged bf.

The sad thing is we already know that Shiloh will be proven to be a con artist and these two scumbags will win, with Kristina, et al., begging them for forgiveness. I like the guy who plays Shiloh, though. He has more charisma than KM, BM (in his current state), and SB put together. But we know they'll both be standing long after he's gone.

by Anonymousreply 55January 6, 2019 1:45 PM

The problem with GH continues to be bad is good and good is bad. We are constantly told that Sonny is a "good" mobster and that Jason is a "good" killer, but what does that even mean? The show has never done a good job of trying to help the fans understand its wonky morals.

by Anonymousreply 56January 6, 2019 2:37 PM

[quote]The problem with GH continues to be bad is good and good is bad. We are constantly told that Sonny is a "good" mobster and that Jason is a "good" killer, but what does that even mean? The show has never done a good job of trying to help the fans understand its wonky morals.

It's "Chinatown."

Without the great theme music, the brilliant storytelling, the richly-drawn characters and the stellar acting.

by Anonymousreply 57January 6, 2019 4:40 PM

Emme Rylan's sister is sick and she's doing a GoFundMe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2019 6:28 PM

I think they did the Shiloh reveal to Jason and Sam too early. Like R55 said, we already know who will win in the end. Plus, I'm sure Sonny will get involved because of Kristina so ... what's the point?

Let me know when Shiloh has Kristina and Oscar creepy crawling around PC.

by Anonymousreply 59January 6, 2019 6:39 PM

Why did Mrs. Grant always have that weird pronounciation of "Diana"?

"I loved Di--ana!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 6, 2019 7:13 PM

I really want Sam Jason Carly and Sonny dead.

by Anonymousreply 61January 6, 2019 7:29 PM

I wonder if there will be a sexual component like there are with most cults, especially that one which has been in the news a lot lately.

by Anonymousreply 62January 6, 2019 10:14 PM

Alice Grant had the tattered housecoat. Lieux Dressler is still alive - they should bring her back.

by Anonymousreply 63January 6, 2019 11:36 PM

On the thread a few months ago about Susan Brown's (ex-Gail) death, someone mentioned that Lieux Dressler (ex-Alice) had also died recently. I was never able to find a mention online, but the poster had heard it from her son.

by Anonymousreply 64January 7, 2019 12:26 AM

According to the Port Charles travel guide there is a "secret nude beach at Holt State Park."

Little inside wink-wink at Steve Bond's (Jimmy Lee Holt) nude centerfold for Playgirl?

by Anonymousreply 65January 7, 2019 4:38 AM

R65 I did your work for you, how dare you mention that and not provide pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 7, 2019 4:43 AM

I guess I assumed we've all seen them by now, but you're right, a refresher never hurts!

by Anonymousreply 67January 7, 2019 4:50 AM

R66 Some of us are younger, I've never actually "read" a Playgirl.

by Anonymousreply 68January 7, 2019 4:51 AM

I'm so old, the first time a gentleman invited me to see his etchings, they actually were on stone!

by Anonymousreply 69January 7, 2019 6:10 AM

Steve Bond had quite the hairy bush. Too bad he’s so homely now.

by Anonymousreply 70January 7, 2019 10:32 AM

R70

Last time somebody posted a current pic of Bond he was still a handsome silver daddy.

by Anonymousreply 71January 7, 2019 4:05 PM

Why is BM's forehead so shiny? Bad lighting or m/u people pissed at him?

by Anonymousreply 72January 7, 2019 6:31 PM

So TB doesn't care if Oscar dies any more than we do, she couldn't even be bothered to eek out a couple real tears to sell this story.

by Anonymousreply 73January 7, 2019 6:52 PM

Sounds like my life in a thread title.

by Anonymousreply 74January 7, 2019 7:04 PM

Who the hell approved the new opening credits? Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 75January 7, 2019 8:22 PM

I don't care for the Oscar character, but the last scene was well done.

Oscar demanded the parents not keep things from him....well, he got it.

That last view shot outside the room door was sad.

by Anonymousreply 76January 7, 2019 8:23 PM

Jesus Christ Sam and Jason are so boring with the blues clues.

by Anonymousreply 77January 7, 2019 8:23 PM

R75 I like it better than the last one, though I miss long sweeping openings.

by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2019 8:26 PM

Are Miss Frank and Miss Varni fuck buddies? Only explanation for Frank still being employed.

by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2019 8:27 PM

I only caught the new opening out of the corner of my eye, it rather looked like what the cards do when I win online solitaire.

by Anonymousreply 80January 7, 2019 8:50 PM

That new opening was like an MTV video overdosing on Methamphetamine.

by Anonymousreply 81January 7, 2019 8:51 PM

Did they Avery twins make that opening?

I miss Faces of the Heart and hearing the pulses at the end of the first scene before it starts.

by Anonymousreply 82January 7, 2019 9:45 PM

More time to charge for advertising I guess.

by Anonymousreply 83January 7, 2019 9:58 PM

There must be more than one new opening because as near as I could tell, even in slow mo, there was no Anna, Finn, Franco , Liz, Lulu, Maxi and probably many more I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 84January 8, 2019 12:39 AM

Varni said there would be alternating versions every day after people were tweeting and complaining about missing actors.

by Anonymousreply 85January 8, 2019 1:45 AM

Except for Sonny, who seems to get an extra second or two it goes so fast you have to put it in slomo to see who is there. I think it sucks.

by Anonymousreply 86January 8, 2019 1:50 AM

[R82]

I think every citizen in Port Charles made that opening.

by Anonymousreply 87January 8, 2019 2:12 AM

The one thing I noticed was character placement in the new opening. Mo has the first spot. Steve is in the last position. Kelly is in the position next to Steve. But in the position next to Sonny is Alexis and not Carly.

I'm old (not as old as Frank, but still old) and I don't understand why they just don't go back to the ambulance and a new version of 'Autumn Breeze". That opening was short, sweet and to the point and you never had to update cast pics. For me, I thought that ambulance was just as iconic as the hourglass, the earth turning, the lighthouse, the interlocking rings, and the charcoal character drawings.

by Anonymousreply 88January 8, 2019 2:21 AM

R88 They don't want to remind people that the show rarely revolves around the hospital anymore. If nothing else I preferred the anniversary opening that showed a little of each opening. They recently used it when showing the classic episodes.

by Anonymousreply 89January 8, 2019 2:27 AM

The opening theme should rip off Dynasty with main characters flashes in haughty motion.

by Anonymousreply 90January 8, 2019 4:06 AM

^Or just "semi-candid poses like they did in many '30s Warners movies.

by Anonymousreply 91January 8, 2019 4:11 AM

I really wish they'd do something like the UK soap Emmerdale, it is short, but you get the feeling of the show and it gets you ready for the drama to come. Plus, as others have said it doesn't feature pictures of the cast so it doesn't have to be updated all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 8, 2019 4:18 AM

The new open is horrific. I slowed it down and still couldn’t keep up. It’s theworst daytime open I have EVER seen. You mean NOBODY said, “I wonder if this moves a little quickly? “

The final scene shot from outside Oscar’s hospital room? I have no doubt it was done that way because the kid is such a terrible actor. No one cares if he dies.

by Anonymousreply 93January 8, 2019 4:30 AM

R93 It is still better than the OLTL opening from the Prospect Park season.

by Anonymousreply 94January 8, 2019 4:33 AM

We could fill a whole thread just shitting on that opening. It's that bad.

by Anonymousreply 95January 8, 2019 4:45 AM

R94, no it isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 96January 8, 2019 5:06 AM

omg; just watched it; worst opening ever.

it's like their shuffling a deck of cards

by Anonymousreply 97January 8, 2019 5:11 AM

R96 Yes, it is because that shitshow was just embarrassing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 8, 2019 5:11 AM

They could have at least copied off AMC and did falling pictures or something. I'd almost rather see Tony Geary throw his chair again.

by Anonymousreply 99January 8, 2019 5:14 AM

R98, that is nowhere near the level of bad as this new open is.

At least there was work and effort put into that open, and at least you can recognize actors and characters. The new open fails on every measure. I’d rather see a 3-second bumper with the words GENERAL HOSPITAL and hear one music chord than to have this garbage POS new open.

by Anonymousreply 100January 8, 2019 6:32 AM

Absolutely the worst opening I have ever seen in my life. What was wrong with the old one that they needed to do this piece of garbage?

Among the missing contract actors are Anna, Finn, Elizabeth, Franco, Lulu, Maxie.

But they did include several non-contract players in that opening including Kevin, Scott, Valentin, Kristina and the transgender doctor (Terry?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 8, 2019 8:39 AM

R99

Speaking of the opening where Luke exits from the chair, Geary hated that. He said he hated it so much he tried to get JFP to change it but she insisted.

JEEZ! Has JFP ever had an idea that wasn't awful?

by Anonymousreply 102January 8, 2019 8:49 AM

What in da fuk was that opening? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 103January 8, 2019 1:53 PM

Finola Hughes looks old as hell in the new promo.

by Anonymousreply 104January 8, 2019 2:28 PM

R102 After watching the disaster that is GH’s new opening, I’d take the Tony Geary walking off intro anyday over this new monstrosity.

by Anonymousreply 105January 8, 2019 5:11 PM

They'll change that opening once housewives, the elderly, and curious cats start suffering seizures and convulsions.

by Anonymousreply 106January 8, 2019 5:37 PM

Whoever created this new opening needs to be fired immediately, their personnel record marked "Not Eligible for Re-hire", their belongings thrown into a cardboard box and immediately escorted out of the building whilst their key card is simultaneously deactivated. Security guards at that gate need to also give them the middle finger as they exit the lot.

by Anonymousreply 107January 8, 2019 6:06 PM

I missed seeing the opening and just now can't believe my eyes. It's enough to induce seizures in some people. Talk about super low budget. Better just to run a title on a background.

by Anonymousreply 108January 8, 2019 6:11 PM

That opening has destroyed more brain cells than meth, model airplane glue and the Kardashians combined!

by Anonymousreply 109January 8, 2019 6:39 PM

TB looks like she is on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 110January 8, 2019 7:12 PM

I can see how the new opening might induce seizures in epileptics.

It gives me a headache & makes me queasy.

Why not slow it down? Why not just keep the old one? It was awful but not this awful.

Or better yet just go with no pics. Play music & show a video of a hospital.

by Anonymousreply 111January 8, 2019 7:13 PM

R110

No she doesn't. She just thin. She's always been thin.

by Anonymousreply 112January 8, 2019 7:14 PM

TB a crack head

by Anonymousreply 113January 8, 2019 7:16 PM

They should just go back to the old opening with new music maybe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 8, 2019 7:17 PM

LW is a fitness coach and she's still fat.

by Anonymousreply 115January 8, 2019 7:26 PM

Tamara is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 116January 8, 2019 7:28 PM

Tamara looks sickly.

by Anonymousreply 117January 8, 2019 7:33 PM

TB does not look healthy. Also, her thin and stringy hair adds to the not healthy look. I'm surprised the Hair Dept hasn't added some extensions for volume, wonder if she is refusing them as too much trouble.

by Anonymousreply 118January 8, 2019 7:46 PM

Has TB ever been in the news for Bulimia or Anorexia?

I agree with the posters commenting on her unhealthy look, unless GH's make up is just that good at making her look that way.

by Anonymousreply 119January 8, 2019 8:20 PM

Leave TB she’s beautiful we all have good and bad days

by Anonymousreply 120January 8, 2019 9:52 PM

This soap is turning into such a buzzkill! Serial killers, heads in barrels, dead women, dying teenagers....what gives GH? Give us a break.

by Anonymousreply 121January 8, 2019 9:55 PM

TB has always been thin. She doesn't look any thinner than before IMO. Her hair is way too long.She needs to cut it to her collar bone & put in some highlights.

I know she discusses on Twitter that she is plagued by longstanding insomnia. She never gets more than a handful of hours of sleep. She has asked followers for suggestions. She doesn't want to take any precriptions for it though.

by Anonymousreply 122January 8, 2019 10:01 PM

TB looks bad every time that she is on.

by Anonymousreply 123January 8, 2019 10:20 PM

Why is TB defended her like she's a little lamb?

The make up/wardrobe people are doing her a disservice. But most GH actors look like shit see decaying face Burton, bloated Billy, Count dracula Benard, etc.

by Anonymousreply 124January 8, 2019 10:23 PM

The makeup department can at least try to cover up her dark circles.

by Anonymousreply 125January 8, 2019 10:27 PM

LW and EH are frightening without makeup to hide the bad plastic surgery and sun damage.

by Anonymousreply 126January 8, 2019 10:29 PM

R124

Since when does disagreeing mean I'm treating her like a "little lamb"?

Fuck off! This isn't group think.

I'm simply saying she's always been thin.

by Anonymousreply 127January 8, 2019 10:29 PM

R126 Who's EH?

by Anonymousreply 128January 8, 2019 10:33 PM

thin or not. Her face looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 129January 8, 2019 10:34 PM

EH is Elizabeth Hendrickson

by Anonymousreply 130January 8, 2019 10:34 PM

TB has always been thin but this is the first time she has looked sickly in the face.

by Anonymousreply 131January 8, 2019 10:35 PM

LW was screwing RPW (ex Dillon) while with WR.

by Anonymousreply 132January 8, 2019 10:41 PM

It's METHOD ACTING, I'm sure. She's burned herself out and neglects her appearance so she can be convincing as the harried working mother of a dying kid with NO TIME FOR HERSELF!

by Anonymousreply 133January 8, 2019 10:44 PM

He appearance was that before the Oscar cancer storyline.

by Anonymousreply 134January 8, 2019 10:48 PM

I was kidding. What do you expect from a ferret?

by Anonymousreply 135January 8, 2019 10:50 PM

R114- That's my favorite opening. What's wrong with going back to it? You don't need to see crappy actors in the opening and at least the ambulance is something nice to look at.

by Anonymousreply 136January 8, 2019 10:53 PM

TB is thin but not she looks like she's on drugs thin the way Kirsten did.

by Anonymousreply 137January 8, 2019 11:28 PM

What soap had charcoal drawings in the opening? And interlocking rings was Another World, right?

by Anonymousreply 138January 8, 2019 11:44 PM

Burton looks like gollum

by Anonymousreply 139January 9, 2019 12:07 AM

This Oscar story is a no win either way, no one cares if he lives, no one cares if he dies. No one's tears (or shall I say scrunched up face and cry noises with no tears) is moving the audience to cry with them.

On the flip side, Cam looked good in his going to court suit.

by Anonymousreply 140January 9, 2019 12:11 AM

R132

How the fuck was LW fucking RPW while with WR?

RPW was long gone before WR arrived on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 141January 9, 2019 12:19 AM

RPW may have been long gone from GH, but he damn sure wasn't long gone from LW.

by Anonymousreply 142January 9, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote]What soap had charcoal drawings in the opening?

I think that was early Y & R.

by Anonymousreply 143January 9, 2019 12:34 AM

Here is an opening from the other medical soap, that premiered the same day as GH, The Doctors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 9, 2019 12:37 AM

And here is a later The Doctors opening, that is pretty much the perfect opening for a medical soap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 9, 2019 12:39 AM

LW was fucking both at the same time and she got RPW fired and WR took his spot.

by Anonymousreply 146January 9, 2019 12:40 AM

BigRedFan is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 147January 9, 2019 12:41 AM

Who is RPW? What character did he play?

by Anonymousreply 148January 9, 2019 12:42 AM

RPW played Dillon Quartermaine

by Anonymousreply 149January 9, 2019 12:43 AM

R149

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 150January 9, 2019 12:46 AM

RPW is hung, but WR is hung huge.

by Anonymousreply 151January 9, 2019 12:47 AM

RPW doesn’t give off a hung vibe. Looks like a guy with a small dick. Anyone know?

Seems to be some truth to the LW fucked him rumor - they don’t follow on instagram when they seem to follow every other GH Star. Bad feelings?

by Anonymousreply 152January 9, 2019 12:49 AM

LW wanted to be an old hoe.

by Anonymousreply 153January 9, 2019 12:55 AM

Wit dat ass she could probably pick up some Kardashian castoffs

by Anonymousreply 154January 9, 2019 1:07 AM

She has an ass but she is also fat and has the nerve to be a Beachbody coach.

by Anonymousreply 155January 9, 2019 1:08 AM

Perhaps she represents beached whales.

by Anonymousreply 156January 9, 2019 1:10 AM

Big blonde beached whale.

by Anonymousreply 157January 9, 2019 1:13 AM

I think LW is horsy looking but she's not fat at all.

by Anonymousreply 158January 9, 2019 1:15 AM

She’s big hipped for sure and you can tell she’s always one cookie away from being a big girl when she was younger. On Loving or the City she was the chubby frizzy haired plain girl next door type.

by Anonymousreply 159January 9, 2019 1:21 AM

R159 I never saw her on there but she was GREAT looking on Guiding Light, but then again Reva was her sister and she had started spreading out by then. Maybe she just looked good by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 160January 9, 2019 1:28 AM

One thing about the new opening, I like that white is the dominant color instead of black, hopefully they are sending a message that the show isn't going to be so dark and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 161January 9, 2019 1:31 AM

I'm another who got a headache and felt dizzy and like a seizure was being induced by the new opening. Seriously. They need to get rid of it quickly. I can feel law suites coming their way.

by Anonymousreply 162January 9, 2019 2:36 AM

Varni and Laura tried to hype the intro on social media.

by Anonymousreply 163January 9, 2019 2:41 AM

The whole show today was about Oscar. He can’t be that popular can he? Why are they dressing BH/Liz like a school marm?

by Anonymousreply 164January 9, 2019 2:48 AM

Where are you getting that RPW/LW were screwing.?

He was in a relationship with the actress who plays Valerie.

by Anonymousreply 165January 9, 2019 2:49 AM

No matter what they do, Joss and Oscar will never be Robin and Stone. Please end this story!

by Anonymousreply 166January 9, 2019 2:52 AM

NJG is also looking rough. She's showing her age & she desperately needs a new hairstyle.

It's thing, limp & those bangs are tragic. She's had the same hairstyle for decades.

LW's hair is WAY too long. Same with TB's. Both need to lose close to a foot of length.

by Anonymousreply 167January 9, 2019 2:52 AM

Becky has never been sexy so how else would she be dressed?

by Anonymousreply 168January 9, 2019 3:01 AM

Becky and Laura need to see a dentist.

by Anonymousreply 169January 9, 2019 3:07 AM

Yeah, I don't get why LW messed with her face but didn't go get work done on her bottom teeth. I guess it's easier to do botox.

by Anonymousreply 170January 9, 2019 3:17 AM

Her bottom teeth looks like she chewed on rocks all her life.

by Anonymousreply 171January 9, 2019 3:47 AM

Steve said his 7 year drought is about to end. Him and Sam have relations.

by Anonymousreply 172January 9, 2019 3:48 AM

Well his co star looks like she wants to vomit, decaying face is out pimping a dead ship.

by Anonymousreply 173January 9, 2019 4:12 AM

If I had to kiss him I would look exactly how Kelly does.

by Anonymousreply 174January 9, 2019 4:24 AM

They both look rough.

by Anonymousreply 175January 9, 2019 2:27 PM

LW sure gets alot of cock!

by Anonymousreply 176January 9, 2019 2:43 PM

So does Oscar die or not?

by Anonymousreply 177January 9, 2019 2:49 PM

Steve is going to outdo the Kelly and Billy love scene.

by Anonymousreply 178January 9, 2019 3:09 PM

If there is a love scene I wonder how many takes were needed to get it done. Somewhere on this thread someone reported they needed more than the usual number of takes to get a kissing scene done between KM/SB and FV had to intervene. I'm guessing KM made a love scene with SB as difficult as possible and it took all day and blew their entire budget. She probably coughed, sneezed, picked her nose, belched, farted, flubbed lines, missed her mark, picked the lint from between her toes and smoked a whole pack of cigarettes beforehand so the stench was all in her hair and clothes all resulting in dozens of takes.

by Anonymousreply 179January 9, 2019 5:41 PM

^^^adding: She also probably made sure to eat nothing but onions and garlic beforehand and conveniently ran out of altoids.

by Anonymousreply 180January 9, 2019 5:43 PM

O/T: I turn on the tv at 1:45 for GH and I'm looking at Michael Strahan, Shaquille O'Neal and Sara Haines all getting pedicures while chatting, WTF, this nasty. Cancel this show already.

by Anonymousreply 181January 9, 2019 5:48 PM

Decaying face isn't topping shit with any love scene.

by Anonymousreply 182January 9, 2019 7:53 PM

Sam and Boiled HotDog will have the most viewed love scene in GH history.

by Anonymousreply 183January 9, 2019 7:55 PM

Only if it's on a bloopers reel.

by Anonymousreply 184January 9, 2019 8:10 PM

Steve cant kiss and he sucks with love scenes with Kelly .

by Anonymousreply 185January 9, 2019 8:16 PM

Randolph Mantooth talks about his horrible GH stint. He played Richard Halifax from 1992-1993. Who was the producer then that he was talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 9, 2019 8:28 PM

Damn, it looks like the video doesn't allow embedding. You'll have to click on it and open it in another window to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 187January 9, 2019 8:30 PM

The last time Sam and Jason had a kissing scene , as they were kissing he put his hands in his pockets to avoid any other kind of contact. It was so odd.

by Anonymousreply 188January 9, 2019 8:34 PM

Billy Miller did a nice job with that scene in the courtroom. Glad to see it!

by Anonymousreply 189January 9, 2019 8:42 PM

He did that for the NYE kiss.

by Anonymousreply 190January 9, 2019 8:46 PM

Miller has been really good the last couple days been on.

by Anonymousreply 191January 9, 2019 8:47 PM

You know Kelly sucks when Billy is trying more than her.

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 192January 9, 2019 9:48 PM

Did you see her facial expression when Carly mentioned Jason?

by Anonymousreply 193January 9, 2019 9:49 PM

A newcomers ego isn’t earning him fans among his more seasoned costars

An Emmy-winning star has reached out to his former show about a return 😏

Though fans love this popular pairing, only one member of the duo shares the sentiment

by Anonymousreply 194January 9, 2019 9:50 PM

from 1989 Stars of General Hospital (and other soap stars) band together to FIGHT to keep Roe Vs Wade legal setting up the group

Daytime for CHOICE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195January 9, 2019 9:50 PM

How is number # 3 not Kelly Monaco? Decaying face is also not happy about the pairing, he just swindles those dumb fraus out of money for his protein shakes.

maybe 2 is Billy Miller?

by Anonymousreply 196January 9, 2019 10:02 PM

My guesses for r194's Blinds and of course I view this through my GH lens I do know there are other Soaps these could be from.

#1 - I don't know, "seasoned" tells me the actor is new to acting not just to the show so I'll guess the kid who plays Cam. He's been a hit and maybe it's going to his head?

#2 - Obviously I'm guessing BM but JT is in his old role. I don't know if JT is happy there (I've read many times Y&R set is not a happy place) or if JT's contract is up soon. Wouldn't put it past any soapto bring back the original actor like GH did with SB and not give a hoot about person currently occupying it (remember "the real Greenlee" hoopla?) .

#3 - is definitely SB and KM with KM being the one unhappy. SB isn't actually happy either but he wants to be front burner and reclaim his fame through the coupling more than he is unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 197January 9, 2019 10:07 PM

Yes Burton is a swindler who just wants to scam the fat fraus out of money on his cheap protein shakes.

Kelly looks like she wants to vomit and or punch children in scenes with Burton most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 198January 9, 2019 10:18 PM

BI no. 1 doesn’t say the newcomer is seasoned. His costars are.

Could no. 3 be Friz? Doesn’t RoHo want to do the bare minimum?

by Anonymousreply 199January 9, 2019 10:24 PM

r197 here, it should read "seasoned co-stars" not just seasoned. Wish there was an edit button.

by Anonymousreply 200January 9, 2019 10:28 PM

[quote]Could no. 3 be Friz?

Friz? Who is Friz?

by Anonymousreply 201January 9, 2019 11:20 PM

Friz- Franco and Liz

by Anonymousreply 202January 9, 2019 11:36 PM

Roho the cheater doesn’t give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 203January 9, 2019 11:37 PM

Could #2 be the actor that played Nicolas Cassidine?

by Anonymousreply 204January 9, 2019 11:45 PM

#3--- I've seen people on Twitter saying it's Chandler Massey from Days.

He's checked out since they reunited Will & Sonny. He was much happier playing Will/Paul.

The actor playing Paul decided not to re-sign.

by Anonymousreply 205January 9, 2019 11:50 PM

I wish KM and LW would take an extended vacation. I need a break from Sam and Carly.

by Anonymousreply 206January 9, 2019 11:56 PM

#1 could be LW's boyfriend playing Peter.

by Anonymousreply 207January 9, 2019 11:58 PM

I bet #2 is Tyler but at an event NLG told her fans that he burnt his bridges.

by Anonymousreply 208January 10, 2019 12:00 AM

Has Massey actively tried to troll the sonny and will fan base on social media? Kelly is number 3. You couldn’t get more loathesome from an actress to a fan base than her.

by Anonymousreply 209January 10, 2019 12:11 AM

Kelly and her 90’s long shirt sleeves over the knuckles are getting on my last nerve.

by Anonymousreply 210January 10, 2019 12:29 AM

Randy Mantooth hated Wendy Riche. From a post earlier. I’m too lazy to go back and find it. Wendy could he a cunt, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 211January 10, 2019 12:54 AM

KELly is channeling Vanessa Marcil.

by Anonymousreply 212January 10, 2019 1:27 AM

Makes sense since Kelly is a Vanessa knockoff anyway.

by Anonymousreply 213January 10, 2019 3:10 AM

Here are the answers to R194

[quote]A newcomers ego isn’t earning him fans among his more seasoned costars

Michael Mealor

[quote]An Emmy-winning star has reached out to his former show about a return 😏

Tyler Christopher

[quote]Though fans love this popular pairing, only one member of the duo shares the sentiment

Kelly Monaco

by Anonymousreply 214January 10, 2019 3:16 AM

Am I suppose to be shocked by kelly? Her face says it all.

by Anonymousreply 215January 10, 2019 4:04 AM

R209

The blind item didn't say anything about the person trolling a fan base. I agree that Kelly is acting like a cunt. She's paid to do a job whether she likes it or not.However, not every blind item is about the Kelly/Burton/Billy situation.

by Anonymousreply 216January 10, 2019 11:34 AM

R211

Yeah, Wendy Riche could be a raving bitch. She berated Genie about her weight on the set in front of cast & crew. Genie was brought to tears.

by Anonymousreply 217January 10, 2019 11:36 AM

Well to be fair, Genie did have the wide hips. She was down right fat.

by Anonymousreply 218January 10, 2019 11:52 AM

The Port Chuck concert tour is cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 219January 10, 2019 2:04 PM

Kelly seems happier talking to the homeless man than she does Steve.

by Anonymousreply 220January 10, 2019 6:14 PM

^^^LOL

It is rather sad what the whole situation has devolved into. I recall when BM first joined GH he did YT interviews, joking and laughing and complimenting Becky Herbst's "porcelain complexion" and during the live shows he came out at the end with TC when they needed to fill a couple of extra minutes since they finished early and he horsed around with the Spencer kid on live tv.....and now we have a zombie BM and zombie KM.

by Anonymousreply 221January 10, 2019 6:18 PM

Sam and Hank have chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 222January 10, 2019 6:34 PM

Now wouldn't that be a twist- Hank romances Sam, wins her trust and then fleeces her like she did his dad. Circle complete, comeuppance had.

by Anonymousreply 223January 10, 2019 6:56 PM

Ham

by Anonymousreply 224January 10, 2019 6:57 PM

So I guess whatever is wrong with Anna is what brings Scorpio back to town, TR said he would be appearing in January.

by Anonymousreply 225January 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Anna is going to go blind .

by Anonymousreply 226January 10, 2019 7:07 PM

Hair and wardrobe department REALLY hate KStorms.

by Anonymousreply 227January 10, 2019 7:11 PM

Did this show ever explain why Valentin stole Lulu's egg to make Charlotte? Did he just want a shrill and annoying kid and he knew with her genes he'd get one?

by Anonymousreply 228January 10, 2019 7:21 PM

Burton is collecting an easy check at GH.

by Anonymousreply 229January 10, 2019 7:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 10, 2019 7:26 PM

R230 No.

by Anonymousreply 231January 10, 2019 7:30 PM

"Stone died."

by Anonymousreply 232January 10, 2019 7:37 PM

Oscar has a wierd shaped head.

by Anonymousreply 233January 10, 2019 7:53 PM

Anna is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 234January 10, 2019 8:13 PM

Annas old ass is not pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 235January 10, 2019 8:23 PM

R235 Maybe Valentin did something weird again?

by Anonymousreply 236January 10, 2019 8:27 PM

We're getting a Fanna baby.

by Anonymousreply 237January 10, 2019 8:33 PM

Anna's a youthful 60 year old woman, but a pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 238January 10, 2019 8:52 PM

Kelly's face looked puffy.

by Anonymousreply 239January 10, 2019 9:08 PM

I can't get over how clearly BORED she is in every scene.

by Anonymousreply 240January 10, 2019 9:11 PM

Maybe she is sick or something but she needs to wake the hell up.

by Anonymousreply 241January 10, 2019 9:15 PM

Sick of what? Burtons stench?

by Anonymousreply 242January 10, 2019 9:25 PM

Kelly and Steve get along just fine.

by Anonymousreply 243January 10, 2019 9:32 PM

Yes yes they get along fine.

by Anonymousreply 244January 10, 2019 9:43 PM

Kelly has the hairy snatch. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 245January 10, 2019 9:59 PM

they have a sex scene coming up.

by Anonymousreply 246January 10, 2019 10:00 PM

This thread has been overtaken by fraus.

None of us real DLers give a fuck about Kelly/Steve/Billy or Kelly's snatch.

by Anonymousreply 247January 10, 2019 10:02 PM

When is the show getting canceled?

by Anonymousreply 248January 10, 2019 10:13 PM

The day after Days is R248.

by Anonymousreply 249January 10, 2019 10:32 PM

This place has been overrun by those twats from daytime fish.

by Anonymousreply 250January 10, 2019 10:36 PM

^daytime dish The stupid burton fraus especially.

by Anonymousreply 251January 10, 2019 10:52 PM

No, I believe you had it correctly the first time.

by Anonymousreply 252January 10, 2019 11:28 PM

We're working on a live-content social media show to fill what used to belong to GH.

We're just looking for hosts now. Any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 253January 10, 2019 11:32 PM

Daytime Fish has a nice ring to it...

by Anonymousreply 254January 10, 2019 11:32 PM

Oh, Daytime Fish is staying!

by Anonymousreply 255January 11, 2019 12:29 AM

The Blind about an Emmy winner reaching out to old show to return....if it's about GH then my guess is it would more likely be JY than TC. AFAIK Jacob didn't leave on bad terms. I think there are too many liabilities where TC is concerned unless he agreed to a sober coach at all times but I don't even know how that works or if it's an option.

by Anonymousreply 256January 11, 2019 12:30 AM

Daytime Fish is better than cak, graxy and cooked, non-event toast combined with a can of frosting and poured over bread pudding!

by Anonymousreply 257January 11, 2019 12:35 AM

R256

NLG told people at her fan event not to expect a TC return because "he burned all bridges".

by Anonymousreply 258January 11, 2019 12:35 AM

Thanks r258, must have gotten pretty ugly at the end then.

JY could be looking for work, as I recall he gave a really blunt, non-filtered interview after he was taken off contract at B&B so I doubt they're begging him to come back.

by Anonymousreply 259January 11, 2019 12:41 AM

I don't want JY or his character back. The show is already bursting at the seams from way too many characters.

Plus, JY was not a good Lucky.

by Anonymousreply 260January 11, 2019 12:46 AM

JY was a perfectly fine Lucky. Many prefer his interpretation of the character.

by Anonymousreply 261January 11, 2019 1:34 AM

JY was NOT a good Lucky please no!

by Anonymousreply 262January 11, 2019 2:21 AM

[quote]We're working on a live-content social media show to fill what used to belong to GH....We're just looking for hosts now. Any ideas?

How about Leslie Charleson and Jackie Zeman?

by Anonymousreply 263January 11, 2019 2:32 AM

R249, I suspect you're right. The day after DAYS is axed, then GH will be.

It'd be ironic if that happened on Day of DAYS, the big fan event in November.

by Anonymousreply 264January 11, 2019 3:16 AM

Is this Ryan story coming to an end anytime soon?

by Anonymousreply 265January 11, 2019 3:22 AM

One of the main problems, I see, with GH from a business stand point is that it doesn't appear to have any international airings. B&B, Y&R, and DAYS are sold to various networks around the world, which I would guess pays for some of their budget, even with declining ratings. But, GH doesn't seem to have that luxury.

by Anonymousreply 266January 11, 2019 3:31 AM

these shows will go because of poor writing, ultimately.

Bill Bell, Doug Marland, Pam Long, Reilly...they wrote shows people wanted to see day after day.

by Anonymousreply 267January 11, 2019 3:37 AM

R267 And, they can't fix the problem by continuing to hire the same writers over and over. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of writers in LA wanting to break into the business, are you telling me they can't find a couple of ones who could write compelling stories.

by Anonymousreply 268January 11, 2019 3:42 AM

They won't hire them R268.

by Anonymousreply 269January 11, 2019 11:54 AM

R269 is right. Daytime is really incestuous. The same writers go from show-to-show, no matter how badly the ran previous shows into the ground.

by Anonymousreply 270January 11, 2019 11:57 AM

This is also why you get a revolving door of bad writers(Passante, RC, Pratt, Dena H., H. Sheffer, etc....) who are just rotated to the next soap after they are fired from the show they are on.I

For example Ken Corday over at Days was said to have fought Sony and NBC for months in order to try to keep Dena Higley from being fired despite all the damage she had caused to that show since the day she had returned.

by Anonymousreply 271January 11, 2019 12:04 PM

From SON:

Soaps have not yet proven to be profitable and cheaper. What has happened is casting cuts, salary cuts, no more salary increases, use of more recurring players, bringing on new cast members with out without acting talent who come very cheap and often don't stay past a year or two because they want to make it big in Hollywood.

You have to remember when it comes to negotiating ad rates the money is on non-scripted talk shows for the money. Because that is what it comes down to. It comes down to the ad rates vs cost of production vs the ratings vs the audience.

Now B&B and Y&R have always been the safest out of all the soaps (even back as far as 2000) because:

B&B

1. The show solely owned by the Bell's. Thus they cover the production cost for the series. 2. Their show is syndicated to over 100 nations. That means that when the revenue split, CBS easily gets paid from the revenue for only the U.S. airing of the show and if it airs on another CBS Corp owned network. However, The Bell's get paid even more based on the revenue they get from international markets. (From that standpoint, B&B is the most profitable of the four soaps). This also makes it the only one of the four daytime dramas to thrive as an international brand.

If B&B was just a domestic soap and earned its revenue that way, it would be cutting spending and all the lavish sets would not be there.

Y&R 1. Much like Days, Y&R has to split the revenue four ways between CBS, Sony, Corday Productions (because Ken own 1% of the show but that is not much he is getting at all) and the Bells. (Side Note: Days as to split the revenue three ways NBC, Sony and CP.) 2. It manages to be most consistent highly rated show. Thus, it pulls in the highest ad revenue and has the strongest negotiating power at the table among the four soaps.

Both B&B and Y&R also match and/or beat some of the prime time broadcast series in the ratings. With Y&R being the most consistent in that area. Each soap gets two to three year renewals when the their contracts are up. Down from the five year's that they both got before 2005. But the best.

Now let's take a look at Days and GH.

GH 1. The saving grace for this soap is that it is solely owned ABC. So all the ad revenue is split one ways. 2. The other saving grace is that ABC has not come up with a proper replacement for it. And outside of The View, which is their most successful daytime series. They are not in a position to consider filling up another hour of TV.

Yet, they cannot afford to bring AMC and OLTL back. Not at five day a week daytime dramas. Even if you cut the episode countdown down to two or three episodes a week at a half-hour each. No one is giving money out that type of soap anymore in the United States. As you are investing at a loss that one won't regain thinking you can reclaim the magic of the past when advertisers are looking toward millennials and Gen Z not middle aged and older television viewers from another era.

At best, you might get an 8-to-13 episode hour-long cable drama that runs for many seasons. And that would have to be completely done like a Queen Sugar or Greenleaf . And there can be none of soap tropes you see on Daytime TV today. Because you have to pull in millennial and Gen Z viewers to be a success. And will click off as quickly as ever when they see what passes as daytime soaps.

GH is not safe forever, just for the moment.

Days 1. Days is being renewed year-to-year. Which means it is always in a precious state. Yet, NBC has been struggling with their daytime lineup in general. So, for right now, the series is safe. 2. They just continue to slice the budget for Days when they need to try and make the show turn a profit and remain on air. It's like a 50-year old restaurant cutting items from the menu, using cheaper food vendors with imitation products, reducing operation hours and reducing staff and their work hours to turn a profit. The restaurant is still there. It has not closed. Yet, what it has to do to remain open is not what one would call profitable. But it is still there.

by Anonymousreply 272January 11, 2019 12:06 PM

R271 H Sheffer was brought in from the outside. He was a screenwriter and had never written for soaps when he was hired at ATWT. The New Yorker did a big story on him at that time. He wrote exciting and fun stories for about 2 or 2-1/2 years, then he went to hell in a hand basket.

by Anonymousreply 273January 11, 2019 4:28 PM

R272 What tropes are you talking about, because I see many of the classic soap tropes used on many of the popular streaming shows, people who are supposed to be dead, come back from the dead, love triangles, secrets, lies, etc...

by Anonymousreply 274January 11, 2019 4:32 PM

A supposedly dead twin serial killer killing again could have been a hell of story, instead it's a story that just went to hell.

by Anonymousreply 275January 11, 2019 6:08 PM

R274 I think that Prospect Park's OLTL and AMC would've took off had streaming been more popular at the time.

by Anonymousreply 276January 11, 2019 6:56 PM

I didn't write that R274 it was from a poster over at SON commenting on the state of the 4 soaps left.

by Anonymousreply 277January 11, 2019 7:11 PM

Why is Frank Valentini still employed? Stop with the bullshit ‘he knows how to manage a budget’. He managed OLTL’s budget so well that it got cancelled and his GH budget management puts the show in dead last place! Frank is the ONLY person who can manage a budget? Oh please. It is way past time for new management at GH. The show needs help, stat. There is someone out there who can do Franks job better then he can but Varni doesn’t have the balls to make the move.

by Anonymousreply 278January 11, 2019 7:46 PM

I always laugh when they have to remind us that Sonny is a praying man.

by Anonymousreply 279January 11, 2019 9:00 PM

I’d be cool if GH cast was cut in half if the half that left were the characters and actors we wanted. Imagine a GH that was Hospital focused or at least family focused.

by Anonymousreply 280January 11, 2019 10:14 PM

I saw the new opening. There have been a lot of openings for a lot of shows over the years....but this new one has got to be the worst ever seen on daytime tv. It would have been better to just bring the ambulance back...or even get a new ambulance. There's no reason to have flash card photos flipped through at the speed of light.

Probably the only reason that the actors faces are in the opening is to stroke their egos anyway. Back when soaps actually meant something to daytime tv, symbols were the only things in the opening - GH, ambulance; ATWT, globe; DAYS, hourglass.

by Anonymousreply 281January 11, 2019 10:33 PM

With this new opening, the placement of the actors photos have changed daily. However, every day, Steve Burton has had the final photo. That final photo placement implies that Steve is the star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 282January 11, 2019 10:58 PM

Jason has become one of the most useless characters of all time. He’s a middle aged hit man who is portrayed as a leading man but he is so passive. Doesn’t go after what he wants. Does nothing. Offers nothing. Isn’t even capable of being his own man he’s Sonny and Carly’s bitch.

by Anonymousreply 283January 11, 2019 11:04 PM

I want Bradford Anderson inside me deeply

by Anonymousreply 284January 12, 2019 12:55 AM

Ryan should be on his 10th murder by now.

by Anonymousreply 285January 12, 2019 12:55 AM

Agreed R275. That storyline could have been killer. Get it?

by Anonymousreply 286January 12, 2019 1:54 AM

I read he kills again next week.

by Anonymousreply 287January 12, 2019 1:58 AM

Wasn't there an actor on this show who was involved with Maxie and LuLu and he was supposedly this hot new thing about to take Hollywood by storm and then....nothing. I heard Tony Geary got him booted from the show. does anyone remember this?

by Anonymousreply 288January 12, 2019 2:01 AM

Xander? Or the kid who played Scotty's son, Josh Duhon? Maybe Dylan Cash?

by Anonymousreply 289January 12, 2019 2:39 AM

Sonny is more like a preying man.

by Anonymousreply 290January 12, 2019 2:40 AM

R208

Geary had nothing to do with Chad B or Josh D getting shown the door.

Chad B. was fired over bad behavior at the Summer of Soaps event. Josh D. was fired because he was belligerent & abusive on the set.

by Anonymousreply 291January 12, 2019 3:18 AM

[quote]Daytime is really incestuous. The same writers go from show-to-show, no matter how badly the ran previous shows into the ground.

Daytime is so incestuous because not everybody can write 250 episodes a year of a neverending story. Even some of the greatest screenwriters in the game would be horrible at soap opera writing. You just can't pull in Johnny off the street and expect him to write a soap. Harding Lemay and Hogan Sheffer are two unique cases who were also paired with veterans to show them the tips and tricks of the trade.

Harding Lemay had the luxury of starting when soaps were 30 minutes long and when you could actually take the time to tell a coherent storyline that unfolded over years and played all the beats. Hogan had the luxury of starting in a time when soaps were willing to throw anything at the wall to see what would stick.

And lets not forget the number of attempts by "outsiders" to write for soap opera who were ridden out of town by angry mobs of fans who didn't like all those new approaches and new takes on their beloved faves.

When it's all said and done soap fans say they want new and different, but what they really want is reheated meatloaf. After reading the various comments sections and message boards, it is clear that soap fans can only handle so much thinking outside of the box, before they revolt.

by Anonymousreply 292January 12, 2019 3:22 AM

What's the scoop on Dylan Cash? Any chance he'll be back?

by Anonymousreply 293January 12, 2019 3:28 AM

They should use him if Morgan ever rises from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 294January 12, 2019 5:31 AM

R293 He doesn't seem to have done much acting after GH. He did recently take a picture with LW and one with TB at separate events I believe.

by Anonymousreply 295January 12, 2019 8:05 AM

R292 is correct.

For every Lemay, Sheffer or Michael Malone, there's a Corinne Jacker, or Black and Decker (whoever those ATWT writers were, I always forget their names!) or Ellen Weston.

by Anonymousreply 296January 12, 2019 12:23 PM

Dylan Cash is grotesque to look at. He's never getting back on TV.

by Anonymousreply 297January 12, 2019 12:50 PM

Morgan loved penguins.

by Anonymousreply 298January 12, 2019 3:27 PM

If Ryan has read Carly's file, he should start leaving penguins as his calling card.

That would send Carly straight back to Ferncliff.

by Anonymousreply 299January 12, 2019 3:29 PM

I'd be open to Dylan Cash as a recast Morgan. They talk enough about the character, they might as well bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 300January 12, 2019 4:08 PM

R291 What did Chad Brannon do?

by Anonymousreply 301January 12, 2019 6:47 PM

I'm always strangely fascinated by a rumor I read here on DL about Kris Alderson and Chad Duel. It was so weirdly specific. They said Brandon Barash had a bbq and invited some of the cast and their better halves. Apparently, KA was giving Chad a bj in a car and Chad's girlfriend caught them. And then KA and Chad got together. It seemed kind of out of character for how KA portrays herself on social media.

by Anonymousreply 302January 12, 2019 6:52 PM

Chad invited a whole bunch of relatives to the Disney World event and billed it all to ABC. He was already in trouble but that was the last straw.

by Anonymousreply 303January 12, 2019 6:55 PM

She was crushing on Chad in interviews while he was in a realtionship I believe KA would open that big mouth and deep throat some Duell D

by Anonymousreply 304January 12, 2019 6:56 PM

This is why I love the DL.

by Anonymousreply 305January 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Taylor had been warned that KA wanted her man, but laughed it off thinking that KA was some sweet little thing. Going shopping with her and being buddies, but it was all fake on KA's part. The rules of karma played out and she lost him the same way she got him and then had that epic meltdown in his dressing room. Poor thing. KA acted like she'd never gotten good dick before.

by Anonymousreply 306January 12, 2019 7:20 PM

R302

Where have you been? CD was married. KA went after him & got him. All the dirt was exposed when the family of his ex dragged KA all over social media. I mean they were relentless in spilling all the dirt.

I do think the dragging was too heavily slanted against KA though. It takes two to cat around and Chad did that willingly.

by Anonymousreply 307January 12, 2019 7:24 PM

Any more details? I especially want to hear about the dressing room meltdown. Sounds like Chad is a real player. The Dick of Death, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 308January 12, 2019 7:27 PM

And what was the dirt that her family spilled on social media??

by Anonymousreply 309January 12, 2019 7:41 PM

Chad's marriage was annulled after only two months, sounds like problems from the get go.

by Anonymousreply 310January 12, 2019 7:45 PM

It was all over twitter and facebook. Her family was relentless. Went after KA hard. Regardless of how you feel, you can't blame someone for getting dickmatized. It happens to all of us. But she shouldn't have tried to be friends with with Taylor, that was low. This is what was on Facebook. Apparently KA was going back and forth to the east coast, leaving Chad unattended and if Chad Duell doesn't have assistance in busting a nut at least once a day he gets cranky. I don't know why KA was going back and forth to the east coast, but Chad started messing around with a PA. Kristen heard about it and confronted Chad in his dressing room and completely melted down.

by Anonymousreply 311January 12, 2019 8:02 PM

Didn’t Chad cum on some sluts titties? He whacked off onto them.

by Anonymousreply 312January 12, 2019 8:05 PM

r311

isn't that when her brother was sick?

by Anonymousreply 313January 12, 2019 8:13 PM

He’s such a bland sexless guy it’s crazy to think of him like this. Rumors of his dick of death could explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 314January 12, 2019 8:13 PM

R301 He was banging Alicia Leigh Willis when they were both on GH.

by Anonymousreply 315January 12, 2019 8:20 PM

I think they write him that way R314.

[quote]Didn’t Chad cum on some sluts titties? He whacked off onto them.

Probably Karrueche Tran. They fucked a bunch of times and Karruche is a freak in the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 316January 12, 2019 8:22 PM

R310

The marriage was annulled due to his cheating.

Chad's wife was attractive but KA wasn't. He's in a relationship now with the actress who plays Sally on B&B. She has a great body but her face is awful. Like put a bag over her head awful.

by Anonymousreply 317January 12, 2019 8:23 PM

R316

Tran is teeny tiny. How the hell did she handle his dick of death.?

by Anonymousreply 318January 12, 2019 8:26 PM

R292 What they need to do is have a Headwirter whose job is just to layout plot, set characterization, and maintain continuity, not actually write any dialogue. Then have a team of unknown new writers who actually writes the episodes. That shouldn't be that difficult to come up with. Going back to the beginning of soaps, that is how the legendary Irna Phillips wrote her shows.

by Anonymousreply 319January 12, 2019 9:48 PM

I remember KA as a little 7 year old when she started on OLTL. When did she become a slut?

by Anonymousreply 320January 12, 2019 10:08 PM

R319 And it would be so easy now. Places like SoapCentral have outlines of that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 321January 12, 2019 10:08 PM

[quote]Tran is teeny tiny. How the hell did she handle his dick of death.?

She is no stranger to big cock. I'm sure she took all Chad's thick inches like the cock champ she is. I'm just surprised that Laura Wright hasn't tried to get some of Chad. You know she's insatiable.

by Anonymousreply 322January 12, 2019 10:13 PM

Gay lovers

by Anonymousreply 323January 12, 2019 10:20 PM

So much of the problem with GH is the character of Sonny. MB wants to be Michael Corleone. He even has a poster of him in his dressing room. However, he also wants Sonny to be the savior to any problems that crop up in Port Charles. It's Sonny to the rescue. Sonny the saint.

I understand a complex character. But the hero worship of a mobster has always rubbed me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 324January 12, 2019 10:32 PM

R319

Have you been living under a rock? That's how it works now.

HWs create the story. Breakdown writers format the episode. Scriptwriters write the dialogue. HWs do not write dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 325January 12, 2019 10:34 PM

R325 That's how I thought it worked, but if so why do people think it is so hard, for someone to write 260 or so shows a year? It would only be hard if you were actually writing dialogue. Also, I was under the impression that many recent HW such as RC have become more involved in the day to day writing.

by Anonymousreply 326January 12, 2019 10:45 PM

A Soap Opera Writing Team:

The Headwriter - writes all, or most of, the story - usually in narrative form and they also write the weekly thrusts. (Some shows have been known to buy stories from freelancers or contract independently with a freelancer. Soaps have even purchased stories from actors on their shows). There is one writer who just gives her breakdown team ideas and concepts and doesn’t write long term story. For instance, she will say, “Carly gets raped by Jagger” and it will be up to the team to figure out how, why, when and the consequences.

The Breakdown Writers - working with the headwriter, they take the long term story and the thrusts and break them down into 5 episodes a week. The breakdown is basically what happens in each scene in each act and sometimes includes dialogue. It is sort of a road map for...

The Dialogue writers – This group writes the actually dialogue (or script) from the breakdown writers, breakdowns.

Editors – This team edits the scripts and oversee continuity. They also make sure that the characters sound right and that historical references are accurate.

The reason why it's so hard R326 is because soap stories used to unfold over months and years with each new story flowing out of the story before it. Now, a typical story lasts about 13 weeks. So the HWs are constantly having to crank out more and more content. They are spinning more plates. Meanwhile, the audience is demanding more cliffhangers and reveals and it gets to be a little much. The headwriter of a soap also has to do the following:

-Track schedules to make sure that actors are not going over their guarantees thus helping make sure that production doesn't go over time and over budget.

-Make certain that the story you want to tell doesn't put Actor A with Actor B who can't stand each other and who won't work with each other.

-Make certain that the story you're telling doesn't offend the actor who just recently discovered the Lord.

-Meet with the EP and Network people. Be prepared to change story based on audience reaction and various network notes.

- Alter existing story to include a role for someone the EP, the star, or the network exec is fucking

- Create characters and story, that you never intended to create, for actors because your EP meets a lot of nice people at industry functions.

-Meet with key actors to pitch story. Listen to a bunch of bobbleheads tell you what they will or won’t do and what they consider good story.

3/4 of a soap headwriter's salary is combat pay. It is the most thankless job in the world.

by Anonymousreply 327January 12, 2019 11:16 PM

R327 Many stories seem to be dragging on longer than 13 weeks. Also, actors need to play the story they are presented with, that is their job.

by Anonymousreply 328January 12, 2019 11:25 PM

Chad's taste in females: women who look like men.

Courtney Hope's gigantic jaw/manface. Taylor is a body builder these days and KA has a jaw the size of Texas.

He's fug as shit too.

by Anonymousreply 329January 12, 2019 11:37 PM

I really liked Chad Brannon and Zander. I wish they kept him.

by Anonymousreply 330January 13, 2019 12:08 AM

Zander and TB Carly we’re an amazing couple that never was.

Yes Chad likes masculine looking ladies

by Anonymousreply 331January 13, 2019 12:10 AM

R331 YES! Remember when they kisses? Why did the show drop their relationship?

by Anonymousreply 332January 13, 2019 12:15 AM

I miss Chad Brannon. I liked Zander and hated how they ruined him in the end for Nik and Emily's "fairy tale" romance.

by Anonymousreply 333January 13, 2019 12:51 AM

Fuck Chad Brannon and Zander.

by Anonymousreply 334January 13, 2019 3:28 AM

R334 Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 335January 13, 2019 3:33 AM

I miss the Roxy Troll.

by Anonymousreply 336January 13, 2019 3:33 AM

Roxy smells like fish and houseflies. So does Michael Easton.

by Anonymousreply 337January 13, 2019 3:55 AM

I can’t believe there are still posters who never heard the CD/KA blow job at the BBQ story before. It’s been told here many times over the years. It’s almost as infamous as the one about SB fathering BH’s child. That one I never believed though.

by Anonymousreply 338January 13, 2019 4:17 AM

Stellymaid

by Anonymousreply 339January 13, 2019 4:30 AM

I think the bigger question here is whether or not KA's mother still has her same hairstyle...

by Anonymousreply 340January 13, 2019 3:30 PM

R340, oh, she does.

by Anonymousreply 341January 13, 2019 4:02 PM

Hairstyle?

by Anonymousreply 342January 13, 2019 4:35 PM

[quote]Stellymaid

Is this Daytime Fish bs?

by Anonymousreply 343January 13, 2019 5:12 PM

Yes Day time Fish a famous made up Jashit fandom story..... use to claim Kelly was fucking Steve & the maid caught them.

by Anonymousreply 344January 13, 2019 6:27 PM

What is the point of Ryan putting Sonny and Carly's name on the list? What a tease.

by Anonymousreply 345January 14, 2019 9:28 PM

Any gossip about Kirsten Storms or Emme Rylan? It's weird they're "bffs" but Emme is this little babymaking homebody and Kirsten has had her...issues. does she do pills or meth?

by Anonymousreply 346January 15, 2019 1:00 AM

KSt used to be BFFs with KeMo. Now she's molded herself into this little crafts/pinterest mom after latching onto Emme. IDK what her drug of choice is/was but she doesn't even have custody of her kid so something was going on. Her ex-husband has posted videos and photos of their daughter with the hashtag #singleparent.

by Anonymousreply 347January 15, 2019 1:13 AM

KSt looks horrible. She's fat as a butterball. Her hair is limp & she's dishwater blonde.

And something is off with her eyes. I can't figure it out. It's like they're heavily hooded & slanted downward as well.

by Anonymousreply 348January 15, 2019 1:34 AM

Maxie is kind of pointless anyway. I'm not sure why she's even still around. It would make total sense for Ryan to go after her.

by Anonymousreply 349January 15, 2019 1:38 AM

R349 Longtime fans, especially the frau's would have a fit if Maxie was killed. She has BJ's heart, she can never be murdered.

by Anonymousreply 350January 15, 2019 1:41 AM

So we get stuck with dead day players and Kiki ...

by Anonymousreply 351January 15, 2019 1:50 AM

Maybe he’ll kill Oscar and kill two bad storylines at once.

by Anonymousreply 352January 15, 2019 1:56 AM

I heard his next victim is Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 353January 15, 2019 2:00 AM

Mike is getting attacked by Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 354January 15, 2019 2:05 AM

Pour vous R348

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 15, 2019 2:31 AM

R354 Not Mike!

by Anonymousreply 356January 15, 2019 3:02 AM

The point of Ryan putting Sonny and Carly's name on his list was explain to long-term viewers that the Ryan storyline will be ending shortly, since every character who vows harm to Sonny and Carly leaves the show very soon after.

by Anonymousreply 357January 15, 2019 1:37 PM

I can't stand Olivia or her horrible accent. I'll give lazy bones an extra point if he manages to squeeze her in between his naps.

by Anonymousreply 358January 15, 2019 4:05 PM

Is the Shiloh actor on contract?

by Anonymousreply 359January 15, 2019 5:12 PM

Blindness story line resolved in two episodes, riveting story telling, riveting.

Shiloh actor is good and has presence, they need to keep him.

by Anonymousreply 360January 15, 2019 6:48 PM

What a trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 361January 15, 2019 6:51 PM

Anna's blind story is resolved? I hope so. Can't watch it. Have my own problems.

by Anonymousreply 362January 15, 2019 6:52 PM

Anna's blind story hasn't been resolved. Griffin saw 'markers' he doesn't understand and needs to consult with Finn.

The story is just beginning.

by Anonymousreply 363January 15, 2019 6:55 PM

Anna's blind? Oh man I have to watch all the recorded GHs I have but just don't have the passion to watch.

by Anonymousreply 364January 15, 2019 7:07 PM

Christ on a cracker, that was the most depressing episode. I’ve had it with this soap - blindness, alzheimers, cancer, serial killers, cults. dying teens, dying babies, and now a bullied child. Fuck this soap.

by Anonymousreply 365January 15, 2019 8:40 PM

R395

I enjoyed today because there was no sign of Sonny, Carly, Jason, Sam, Drew or, Peter. That never happens & it was a much better show.

The little boy playing Aiden is adorable & very good.His scenes with Franco were lovely as well as fun. Likewise the scenes when Liz & Cam came home were lovely. This family is great together & the antithesis of the Corinthos heathens. We learned today Aiden's being bullied because his classmates think he's gay.

Good scenes about Anna. She got her vision back but the story isn't over. She was infected with an organism not found in North America. The actor who plays Chase is like a lovable golden retriever.

I hate Oscar and want him dead but the scenes today were very good. Terry was telling him the grim truth about what his death will be like. Oscar/Joss are determined to check off as many things on his to do list before he dies.

Kim telling Julian that it's best to not plan for the future. Just savor today while it lasts.

Today's show was so much better without, Nina, Peter, the Mob & their ilk.

by Anonymousreply 366January 15, 2019 9:05 PM

All this for a kid who probably won't even die.

by Anonymousreply 367January 15, 2019 10:21 PM

Really liking Shiloh. Good actor. He's managing to make a sleazy character likable and believable.

by Anonymousreply 368January 15, 2019 10:42 PM

I kind of feel bad for the kid who plays Oscar. He has got to know that a) the feedback on this character and even his acting isn't great and b) the kid playing Cam has better chemistry with Joss and just all around better presence and is getting good reviews for his acting. I think I've read the Oscar actor does have another show he does and other pursuits (singing?) and it's not like the kid has a mortgage to pay so I'm sure he's not really sweating it but maybe he's wanting to wrap this whole thing up too and move on.

Whatever Anna's mystery virus is I'm sure it's what brings Robert Scorpio back to town for one of his ever so brief visits.

by Anonymousreply 369January 15, 2019 10:43 PM

I think I would hate Oscar a lot less if he wasn't on so much with so many other characters connected to the story. I hate that Tamara came back for this. I can't stand screeching Josslyn either. She's much better in smaller doses. I don't want to tune into GH and see a teenage love triangle with a dying newbie. No one cares. I think the kid playing Cameron is great. I just wish he was in a different storyline. I love his scenes with the adorable kid playing Aiden.

by Anonymousreply 370January 15, 2019 10:54 PM

They should SORAS Emma and have her come live with Anna.

Cam & Emma were always sweet on each other. Cam/Emma would leave shrieky Joss & morose Oscar in the dust.

by Anonymousreply 371January 15, 2019 11:38 PM

R568

The Shiloh character is very good but IDGAF about him because he's tied to Sam/Jason/Kristina and now the Midget Don. IDGAF about this stupid cult or that Sam sold her cooter for wealthy old men.

The actor should've come on as the son of Jimmy Holt or a hardened post prison Steven Lars. Then he'd be tied to the show's history.

by Anonymousreply 372January 15, 2019 11:43 PM

I wouldn't mind a SORAS Emma. I also want a SORAS Lila Rae back in town. But where would that leave DL fave Spencer?

by Anonymousreply 373January 15, 2019 11:47 PM

Spencer can kick rocks.

by Anonymousreply 374January 16, 2019 12:36 AM

Jason and Sam make love

by Anonymousreply 375January 16, 2019 1:44 AM

Maybe the drug dealer who sold Cam the weed will get out of jail, shoot him as revenge for landing him in jail. The only way to save him is heart transplant and a dying Oscar gives up his heart to Cam. Then Cam and Joss help each other get over Oscar’s death.

by Anonymousreply 376January 16, 2019 1:49 AM

R375 Can't wait to see KM's face during THAT scene

by Anonymousreply 377January 16, 2019 2:01 AM

Dead eyes

by Anonymousreply 378January 16, 2019 2:19 AM

Monica: "I'm so sorry about Oscar. I'll cherish all 2 memories I have of him forever.....alright bye."

by Anonymousreply 379January 16, 2019 2:34 AM

And please spare me another conversation about Oscar’s will.

I mean, what the fuck.

by Anonymousreply 380January 16, 2019 8:00 AM

Isn't Oscar in the cult too? Shiloh is going to save him!

by Anonymousreply 381January 16, 2019 4:21 PM

Not only did they put KSt all in black today they stuffed her behind a desk.

by Anonymousreply 382January 16, 2019 7:41 PM

The Mike storyline, as well as this serial killer garbage, need to wrap up ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 383January 16, 2019 7:44 PM

Peter would look better with Emme. Him and KS look weird together. He’s all handsome and she’s a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 384January 16, 2019 8:52 PM

She looks very puffy. Even her hands looked swollen today.

by Anonymousreply 385January 16, 2019 8:56 PM

Jason and Sonny make love.

by Anonymousreply 386January 16, 2019 11:42 PM

While Air Supply's Greatest Hits plays in the background.

by Anonymousreply 387January 16, 2019 11:54 PM

Those scenes were filmed while I was blind. I'm very grateful.

by Anonymousreply 388January 16, 2019 11:56 PM

Alexis and Monica explore new options together

by Anonymousreply 389January 17, 2019 12:00 AM

Rock, paper, scissors.

Scissoring won the day.

by Anonymousreply 390January 17, 2019 12:06 AM

Sam is going to get worms sleeping with Jason.

by Anonymousreply 391January 17, 2019 12:38 AM

Carly and Liz feel each other out.

by Anonymousreply 392January 17, 2019 1:09 AM

I’m a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 393January 17, 2019 1:32 AM

How the fuck does a fifteen year old have a WILL?

by Anonymousreply 394January 17, 2019 1:36 AM

R394 Since it was established that Oscar is a Quartermaine heir, he does have assets that must be taken care of.

by Anonymousreply 395January 17, 2019 1:49 AM

Wasn't I about 15 when I had Will?

by Anonymousreply 396January 17, 2019 1:50 AM

I hope Kim gets all of Oscar’s bank and becomes a Port Charles powerhouse. Angry grieving and take no prisoners attitude!

by Anonymousreply 397January 17, 2019 1:51 AM

[quote]Sam is going to get worms sleeping with Jason.

Call me.

by Anonymousreply 398January 17, 2019 2:05 AM

BigRedFan is a Trump loving racist with special need son.

by Anonymousreply 399January 17, 2019 2:08 AM

Sam and Maxie share a special moment.

by Anonymousreply 400January 17, 2019 2:10 AM

GAYDEN

by Anonymousreply 401January 17, 2019 2:11 AM

Would Oscar even have any legal claim to Q money if he was (and died) a minor?

by Anonymousreply 402January 17, 2019 2:18 AM

Stupid kid will probably leave his ELQ shares to Joss who is richer than god and doesn't need it.

by Anonymousreply 403January 17, 2019 2:19 AM

Jason is the executor to his will.

by Anonymousreply 404January 17, 2019 2:21 AM

R402 The assets are his, even if he can't legally control them.

by Anonymousreply 405January 17, 2019 2:25 AM

So when does Joss get pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 406January 17, 2019 2:26 AM

I know this is a tardy observation but I think it was stupid not to bring back Delia when Kiki was killed. Isn't she like only around 100 miles away?

by Anonymousreply 407January 17, 2019 2:30 AM

R407 Yes, it was stupid. They went to all that trouble linking Ava to Delia, and Ryan's Hope, and then didn't even mention Delia. Even if Ilene Kristen, was unavailable or they didn't want to spend money to bring her on for a day or two, they could at least mentioned her calling Ava.

by Anonymousreply 408January 17, 2019 2:38 AM

The Mike and Sonny scenes were unintentionally hilarious today.

by Anonymousreply 409January 17, 2019 2:42 AM

I suspect Mike is basically doomed to die in a tragic Frankenstein fashion.

by Anonymousreply 410January 17, 2019 3:06 AM

I'm guessing Oscar will leave his ELQ shares to Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 411January 17, 2019 3:22 AM

[quote]The Mike and Sonny scenes were unintentionally hilarious today.

Unfortunately realistic, though. I've seen a very similar scenario play out in real life. That time it was the final straw before deciding on full-time nursing care and it looks like the same is happening here.

by Anonymousreply 412January 17, 2019 3:50 AM

I wish ABC would ask for viewers to fill out a feedback survey like CBS is doing for Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 413January 17, 2019 4:24 AM

The Mike Alzheimer’s story has officially jumped the shark.

Everyone and their mother gave Max Gail the Emmy after a few episodes. Well, I want it back.

by Anonymousreply 414January 17, 2019 4:38 AM

Whatever happened to Faison's brain? Last we saw it was in a box on Kevin's desk.

by Anonymousreply 415January 17, 2019 8:07 AM

That hottie from twitter, Alan Sarapa, is finally leaving momma’s basement and getting on a plane for the first time. What a mess of a person! And he’s in love with the very straight Josh Swickard. This won’t end well.

by Anonymousreply 416January 17, 2019 11:24 AM

R399

WTF is Big Red Fan?

by Anonymousreply 417January 17, 2019 11:40 AM

Some old fat racist on DD.

by Anonymousreply 418January 17, 2019 4:12 PM

The time has come for them to have sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419January 17, 2019 4:14 PM

Yuck. Is this the scene where they had issues filming?

by Anonymousreply 420January 17, 2019 4:22 PM

What issues?

by Anonymousreply 421January 17, 2019 4:47 PM

[R421]

KM blowing take after take after take until TPTB had to come down to the set.

by Anonymousreply 422January 17, 2019 5:22 PM

I remember that.

by Anonymousreply 423January 17, 2019 5:25 PM

Blowing is her specialty.

by Anonymousreply 424January 17, 2019 6:03 PM

Don't blame her if she is sharing scenes with decaying face.

by Anonymousreply 425January 17, 2019 6:07 PM

Jasambien

by Anonymousreply 426January 17, 2019 6:17 PM

R425

Have you seen KeMo's face lately? Her face was sliding off in today's episode

by Anonymousreply 427January 17, 2019 7:14 PM

R418

Here's a thought : keep whatever/whoever happens at DD off DL. We don't give a fuck about some frau board.

by Anonymousreply 428January 17, 2019 7:15 PM

I'm surprised KM didn't get in a yawn during today's episode. Not only does she whisper but she can't even attempt to enunciate. She's awful.

by Anonymousreply 429January 17, 2019 7:16 PM

Kelly has been awful and BM looked like he wanted to kill Burton today.

by Anonymousreply 430January 17, 2019 7:37 PM

DD hags are over here stealing information. We dont care about that fat Trump loving racist or her son Buddy.

by Anonymousreply 431January 17, 2019 7:43 PM

What is this "DD" people are posting about today?

by Anonymousreply 432January 17, 2019 8:03 PM

Daytime Fish they are referencing.

Burton looks like shit in that clip. Pounds and pounds of make up. Kelly cannot properly articulate one word usually.

by Anonymousreply 433January 17, 2019 8:40 PM

GH is promoting the upcoming Jasam scene everywhere. They have sex after eating grilled cheese sandwiches. So romantic.

by Anonymousreply 434January 17, 2019 8:52 PM

Burton looking like utter shit is karma for the MonaVie scam.

by Anonymousreply 435January 17, 2019 8:55 PM

Nina needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 436January 17, 2019 9:03 PM

[R434]

If this is the scene KM kept screwing up, I don't blame her.

Kissing with all of that cheese sticking in teeth and gums would have me throwing up.

by Anonymousreply 437January 17, 2019 9:03 PM

I'm not sure what happened to Steve Burton but it seems to have happened suddenly.

by Anonymousreply 438January 17, 2019 9:12 PM

His looks were fading at Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 439January 17, 2019 9:15 PM

Miller looked like a bloated drunk on today's show.

by Anonymousreply 440January 17, 2019 9:34 PM

He looks like that every day.

by Anonymousreply 441January 17, 2019 9:36 PM

Billy drinking? No shit. That's all he does in his down time.

by Anonymousreply 442January 17, 2019 9:48 PM

They could bring Tyler C back, pair him in an alcoholic gay romance with BM, and rename the show Bloat and Bloater.

by Anonymousreply 443January 17, 2019 9:49 PM

Cover Steve's nasty feet and face at all times

by Anonymousreply 444January 17, 2019 9:57 PM

I must be weird but I find ole melty appealing still. BM was talking into his arm during most of his scene today. And KM’s leather jacket looks like it’s from Delia’s.

by Anonymousreply 445January 17, 2019 10:06 PM

His face is disgusting and HD is not his friend even with all that makeup on.

by Anonymousreply 446January 17, 2019 10:10 PM

Kelly has no hair on her snatch and i don't like it!

by Anonymousreply 447January 17, 2019 11:16 PM

Go screw that manly prostitute wife.

by Anonymousreply 448January 17, 2019 11:24 PM

Billy definitely looked like he wanted to kill MonaVie today.

by Anonymousreply 449January 17, 2019 11:25 PM

Billy was channeling Richie Novak.

by Anonymousreply 450January 17, 2019 11:32 PM

Can the frau trolls of Steve/Kelly/Billy vacate the DL? Scurry back to your frau boards.

All 3 look like shit & act like shit.

by Anonymousreply 451January 17, 2019 11:37 PM

So when is Willow going to show up at some Parent-Teacher Conference or somewhere Nina happens to also be wearing the half heart necklace? I'm guessing five minutes after Nina remarries Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 452January 17, 2019 11:39 PM

This Willow vs. Nina thing is insane and makes zero sense. And Lulu just stands there!

It's going to be Alexis and Sam all over again.

by Anonymousreply 453January 17, 2019 11:42 PM

R450

LMAO! Billy wasn't channeling Richie Novak. He was fucking hot when he played Richie & he was present & GAF on screen. All that's long gone.

by Anonymousreply 454January 17, 2019 11:48 PM

The thrill is gone for almost every single person on that show.

by Anonymousreply 455January 18, 2019 12:01 AM

Willow can't fucking stand Nina.

by Anonymousreply 456January 18, 2019 12:05 AM

Sam couldn't stand Alexis at first either.

by Anonymousreply 457January 18, 2019 12:08 AM

Why won't Oscar fuck Josslyn?

by Anonymousreply 458January 18, 2019 12:21 AM

Prostitution whore!

by Anonymousreply 459January 18, 2019 12:25 AM

Alexis finds solace in the arms of Emma Lutz.

by Anonymousreply 460January 18, 2019 12:36 AM

Ron Carliavati will be making a cameo next week!

by Anonymousreply 461January 18, 2019 1:42 AM

[quote]Why won't Oscar fuck Josslyn?

Cuz he's fucking gay but pretending to be a straight to himself and everyone else for safe comfort zone purposes as the youth of the day are wont to do until they discover it no longer works nor passes muster.

by Anonymousreply 462January 18, 2019 3:58 AM

R462 But would that make sense, if he knows he is dying? He should be wanting to have sex with anyone, who would want him, before he croaks.

by Anonymousreply 463January 18, 2019 4:01 AM

[R463] If he's gay, maybe he's hoping for Cam?

by Anonymousreply 464January 18, 2019 7:39 AM

The gloryhole in the backroom at Charlie's Pub is probably his best bet.

by Anonymousreply 465January 18, 2019 7:45 AM

Soaps are so tame now. Back when they weren't so tepid Joss/Oscar would definitely fuck before he croaked.

Joss would find out she was pregnant after his death.

If GH used family like they should they'd have Joss reach out to her GM Bobbie or her uncle Lucas. Both are medical professionals so they'd be bound by privacy.

Joss would opt for an abortion & they'd be with her. Then somehow the truth would come out leading to a big showdown between Carly and her mom/brother.

All this would cause Jax to return pissed that all this happened under Carly's watch. He'd blame her because she's been too tied up worrying over Sonny's man pain for Mike.

by Anonymousreply 466January 18, 2019 8:33 AM

That Oscar actor has more IG followers than any of GH or Days himbos.

by Anonymousreply 467January 18, 2019 10:35 AM

Today's episode was ... something.

by Anonymousreply 468January 18, 2019 7:26 PM

Lucy could be murdered by Ryan and I don't think anyone would miss her after that book reading.

by Anonymousreply 469January 18, 2019 7:28 PM

I don't understand why it's called a travel guide when it's more like a tell-all. Just bizarre to see more newbies in the room than established characters and vets. It would've been more fun if more people were there and she really went in on their personal lives.

by Anonymousreply 470January 18, 2019 7:36 PM

Everyone was dressed up for the book party and then there was Maxie ... in a sweatshirt and jeans?

by Anonymousreply 471January 18, 2019 8:57 PM

Chase and Willow are boring as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 472January 18, 2019 9:05 PM

Lucy’s eyeliner is darker than her eyebrows. Makes her look like a zombie.

by Anonymousreply 473January 18, 2019 10:03 PM

Lucy was a conniver, goofy and always getting into jams, but she was never mean spirited in the way she was portrayed today. Gossipy, yes, but never being so hurtful as to bring up the most painful incidents in someone's life. I feel bad for Lynn Herring having to portray her beloved character this way. It was really horrible.

by Anonymousreply 474January 19, 2019 12:16 AM

I agree, everything about the book launch scene felt very "off." It started with the catty, yet not remotely witty push-up bra crack and went downhill from there.

by Anonymousreply 475January 19, 2019 12:26 AM

I went to my local big box bookstore the other day, to look for the book and couldn't find it, turns out the idiots that stocked the shelves actually put in in the travel section.

by Anonymousreply 476January 19, 2019 12:29 AM

CarSon needs to break up already. There is nothing between LW and MB. Their scenes are painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 477January 19, 2019 12:31 AM

Carson needs to end more interesting to see them with new people. Played out boring and no sparks!

by Anonymousreply 478January 19, 2019 1:09 AM

All the couples on GH are boring with no sparks.

by Anonymousreply 479January 19, 2019 1:13 AM

R479 The only two couples that really have any chemistry is the vets Mac & Felicia, who are rarely on, and Mike and Yvonne, who are elderly Alzheimer's victims.

by Anonymousreply 480January 19, 2019 1:19 AM

Julian and Alexis

by Anonymousreply 481January 19, 2019 1:21 AM

R481 But, they aren't together right now.

by Anonymousreply 482January 19, 2019 1:22 AM

When is BM's contract up?

by Anonymousreply 483January 19, 2019 1:24 AM

Franco and Liz

by Anonymousreply 484January 19, 2019 1:24 AM

Scotty and Ava Robert and Anna

by Anonymousreply 485January 19, 2019 1:25 AM

Sam and Jason.

by Anonymousreply 486January 19, 2019 1:26 AM

R485 Again not actually together, at the moment.

R484 I will give you they are good together and their family is the best I've seen on the show in a long time, but it is still icky.

R486 You, must be kidding, Edward and Lila have more chemistry then them, and they are dead.

by Anonymousreply 487January 19, 2019 1:29 AM

R487 Why is Friz icky?

by Anonymousreply 488January 19, 2019 1:30 AM

Ned and Olivia

by Anonymousreply 489January 19, 2019 1:31 AM

R488 Franco's history, including actually kidnapping one of Elizabeth's children.

by Anonymousreply 490January 19, 2019 1:33 AM

R490 That's actually one of my complaints about Friz but the RoHo stans always come out and scream "IT WAS THE TUMOR!"

by Anonymousreply 491January 19, 2019 1:35 AM

R491 Yeah, I could understand her forgiving him because of the tumor, but I still have an issue with her having a relationship with him. Though, I guess after Luke and Laura, it is still a step up.

by Anonymousreply 492January 19, 2019 1:38 AM

I don't care about their history, Friz just bores me.

by Anonymousreply 493January 19, 2019 1:43 AM

I ship Valentin and Julian. The actors that play them are HOT.

by Anonymousreply 494January 19, 2019 1:44 AM

That's how I feel about Michael and Peter.

by Anonymousreply 495January 19, 2019 1:48 AM

JPS is pretty full of himself. He just tweeted that he's on the way to Graceland and that since half of the cabin is made up of GH castmembers it must be surreal for the flight attendant. Oh please.

by Anonymousreply 496January 19, 2019 1:49 AM

JPS is hot only until he opens his mouth or tweets.

by Anonymousreply 497January 19, 2019 1:52 AM

R496 It would've been hilarious if their flight attendant was Esther from Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 498January 19, 2019 1:52 AM

Even better if it was Esther Rolle.

by Anonymousreply 499January 19, 2019 1:56 AM

JPS needs to be written off he adds nothing. Take Nina with him she’s useless and costly!

by Anonymousreply 500January 19, 2019 1:59 AM

MS needs to leave. She's not a good fit for this show and Nina is a horrible character. I don't want her back on Y&R either.

by Anonymousreply 501January 19, 2019 2:13 AM

Her salary could pay for Tristan Rogers to be put on contract and have enough left over to get Vanessa Marcil or Robin Christopher back! If we lose JPS maybe we could get Jax or Tyler Christopher.

by Anonymousreply 502January 19, 2019 2:16 AM

Franco and Drew

by Anonymousreply 503January 19, 2019 2:24 AM

Drew and Curtis

by Anonymousreply 504January 19, 2019 2:27 AM

I ship Ryan and Kevin.

Twincest is best!

by Anonymousreply 505January 19, 2019 2:29 AM

Tyler Christopher is done.

by Anonymousreply 506January 19, 2019 2:40 AM

We dont know that Tyler Christopher is done. If Stephen Martines is still in demand after his mistakes, TC is fine.

by Anonymousreply 507January 19, 2019 3:20 AM

Tyler Christopher is a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 508January 19, 2019 3:43 AM

Show us the receipts. He's had health issues.

by Anonymousreply 509January 19, 2019 3:44 AM

The kid that plays Spencer is at war with Michelle Stafford.

by Anonymousreply 510January 19, 2019 3:53 AM

Kristina Wagner has aged very nicely.

by Anonymousreply 511January 19, 2019 3:57 AM

Spencer kid and MS, really?

I do recall NLG having an exchange with Spencer kid last year when he made a political tweet that was pro Trump and she responded with something along the lines of she'd be happy to educate him (and his mother, lol) on why the what he said wasn't true.

by Anonymousreply 512January 19, 2019 3:57 AM

I'm going to ask a question, and I guess I won't expect an answer. OP, do you own a bearded dragon, that you pose when you start these threads? If so, that's wicked cool.

by Anonymousreply 513January 19, 2019 4:09 AM

At war over what?

by Anonymousreply 514January 19, 2019 4:09 AM

Who's more annoying R514.

by Anonymousreply 515January 19, 2019 4:24 AM

The Delia/Ava Ryan’s Hope connection was a creation of Ron Carlivati and I don’t think it’s been mentioned since he left r408.

by Anonymousreply 516January 19, 2019 4:44 AM

R516 Everything on the show was a creation of someone, it is established canon now and should be honored.

by Anonymousreply 517January 19, 2019 4:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518January 19, 2019 6:07 AM

Enjoy Kelly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519January 19, 2019 3:10 PM

R319

Please! Don't act like Kelly's looking fresh as a daisy these days either. She looks haggard. Time marches on folks.

by Anonymousreply 520January 19, 2019 3:23 PM

Steve looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 521January 19, 2019 3:30 PM

He wears more make up than her and the other actresses.

by Anonymousreply 522January 19, 2019 3:32 PM

Good for SB to recently lose some weight, but skin, even on the face, doesn't bounce back on middle-aged people.

by Anonymousreply 523January 19, 2019 3:50 PM

Bad plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 524January 19, 2019 4:23 PM

He's gross and GH tries to sell and him Benard as hot. It's quite insulting.

by Anonymousreply 525January 19, 2019 4:32 PM

Burton and Benard look much older in the face.

by Anonymousreply 526January 19, 2019 5:05 PM

Several Metoo situations at General Hospital involving both.

by Anonymousreply 527January 19, 2019 5:52 PM

R413, I think that CBS survey is just dumb. What are people writing on it? Bring back direct pick ups the next day?

Stop having bang moments that don't mean anything?

Bring back Paul?

Even tho Doug was recurring he should have been seen a lot more in the JT storyline.

Oh, another thing survey takers can add: Don't make someone a wife beater out of the blue.

by Anonymousreply 528January 19, 2019 5:55 PM

ABC would never do a survey like that for GH.

by Anonymousreply 529January 19, 2019 6:00 PM

I doubt there is any major metoo stuff with those two but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 530January 19, 2019 8:29 PM

[quote] Stephen Martines is still in demand after his mistakes

No. He's shunned.

by Anonymousreply 531January 19, 2019 8:31 PM

GH does do surveys like that. They are just sent to "select" viewers.

by Anonymousreply 532January 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Any DL'ers at the GH Graceland event this weekend? I was hoping to live vicariously through someone's account of the event. A couple pics up on twitter but I guess it's early yet. LW is looking very slim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533January 19, 2019 8:38 PM

any GH Graceland stories? Anyone there?

it seems quiet on social media, but those packages nearly worth $1000 were all sold out.

by Anonymousreply 534January 19, 2019 9:13 PM

This show sucks...only stupid fraus are paying that coin to meet people who can't act for shit.

by Anonymousreply 535January 19, 2019 9:47 PM

LW looks fat on the show.

by Anonymousreply 536January 19, 2019 9:59 PM

So does Billy Miller. Fat, drunk and bloated.

by Anonymousreply 537January 19, 2019 11:08 PM

I had a dream that I toured the GH studios and Will de Vry was fucking JPS in his dressing room.

JPS was a loud bottom

by Anonymousreply 538January 19, 2019 11:25 PM

JPS looks like he’s wasting away. Way too thin! Scary

by Anonymousreply 539January 19, 2019 11:31 PM

I recall JPS saying in an interview that not long after he came to GH FV had a talk with him about a few pounds he'd put on. JPS tried to make light of it and explained his wife had been doing a lot of baking and FV replied with "Doesn't your wife want you to be on GH?" Wonder why FV hasn't had the weight talk with BM... I guess FV has to tread carefully with KS as her weight gain may be result of meds and I doubt he'd dare ever say anything to GF .

by Anonymousreply 540January 19, 2019 11:52 PM

[R539]

The actress playing Monica looks unhealthy as well. She looks like she has Osteoporosis in the spine.

by Anonymousreply 541January 19, 2019 11:53 PM

I think GF looks fine. KSt has a chubby face but the wardrobe dept could at least put her in more flattering clothing. They couldn't dress KMc either when she gained weight.

by Anonymousreply 542January 20, 2019 12:00 AM

[quote] The actress playing Monica looks unhealthy as well. She looks like she has Osteoporosis in the spine.

She broke her hip last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 20, 2019 1:43 AM

Hi soap fans - I'm DLers that is assembling past Emmy Reels

Here is Sarah Brown (Carly) Emmy Reel from 1997 (her first win)

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544January 20, 2019 2:30 AM

Who is Carly's birth father?

by Anonymousreply 545January 20, 2019 2:44 AM

John Durant (played by Corbin Bernsen)

by Anonymousreply 546January 20, 2019 2:59 AM

I love James Patrick Stuart!

by Anonymousreply 547January 20, 2019 3:00 AM

Sarah Brown's reel reminds me how amazing she was as Carly, especially compared to how terrible Snags is.

And it also reminds me how really terrible Lady Geary is. And was. When did La Geary become Southern?

by Anonymousreply 548January 20, 2019 3:08 AM

Great clip. I thought Sarah was going to have a huge career post GH.

But Geary and that fucking hair. Just unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 549January 20, 2019 3:16 AM

sarah acted so much better than the other 2 dicks she had to share scenes with

by Anonymousreply 550January 20, 2019 3:54 AM

Here is Kimberly McCullough (Robin) Emmy Reel from 1996 (her second win)

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551January 20, 2019 1:51 PM

What was up with Lady Geary and his fucking Quaker Oats Dude hair?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552January 20, 2019 2:29 PM

R548

I disagree. I thought Geary was great in that clip. He gets dragged on DL because #1 he's not handsome & #2 he's never officially come out.

That being said he was a really good actor.

by Anonymousreply 553January 20, 2019 3:18 PM

LW, JPS, FH and SB Q&A Panel at Graceland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554January 20, 2019 4:40 PM

So they showed the weekly promo. Jason falling...into icy water. We know Sam saves him. And Steve confirmed clothes coming off..

by Anonymousreply 555January 20, 2019 5:31 PM

Isn't Tristan Rogers coming back? They could finally do Laura and Robert like they should have done years ago.

by Anonymousreply 556January 20, 2019 5:44 PM

Tristan tweeted that his first airdate is the 25th

by Anonymousreply 557January 20, 2019 6:02 PM

Trivia Question for really old GHers like me:

Name Laura's Biological Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 558January 20, 2019 6:29 PM

R558- Too easy. Gordon Gray. I think he was a college professor of Leslie's. Too bad they never did a story about that.

by Anonymousreply 559January 20, 2019 6:37 PM

Here is Sarah Brown (Carly) Emmy Reel from 1998 (her second win)

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560January 20, 2019 6:43 PM

Hey guys, technical difficulties - had to delete and redo the video at R560

It is here at link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561January 20, 2019 7:20 PM

LW's instagram pics of Graceland event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562January 20, 2019 11:53 PM

LW is a better actress than we give her credit for, I mean if you had Wes at home every night, it takes some real acting for her to behave like MB is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 563January 21, 2019 12:02 AM

Sonny and Carly share very little romantic or sexual scenes. She has nothing to pretend about on that front.

by Anonymousreply 564January 21, 2019 3:11 AM

Sonny and big Malibu Barbie

by Anonymousreply 565January 21, 2019 12:25 PM

Promo for this week ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566January 21, 2019 12:49 PM

His face is fucking grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 567January 21, 2019 12:52 PM

Still looks like Kelly would rather be somewhere else! Sell it girl!

by Anonymousreply 568January 21, 2019 2:29 PM

Kelly Monaco is the best actress of 2019.

by Anonymousreply 569January 21, 2019 2:38 PM

Frank Maxwell OUT as Dan Rooney.

by Anonymousreply 570January 21, 2019 2:42 PM

Did 85 lb Sam really think she could pull JASON up? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 571January 21, 2019 3:57 PM

Ryan showing Lulu her own Driver's License was chilling.

by Anonymousreply 572January 21, 2019 6:20 PM

Interesting. Is he admitting to being an asshole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573January 21, 2019 6:25 PM

R570 LMAO !!!

by Anonymousreply 574January 21, 2019 6:40 PM

The non-reactions to Lulu stumbling out of the elevator was too funny. ER was so bad. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 575January 21, 2019 7:06 PM

Very chill reactions indeed, lol. I can't imagine Lulu will die as that would require a funeral to be attended by her father, husband and brother. OTOH TG just did an interview with SID in which he says "never say never" to a return so who knows. They probably would have to kill ER and free up her entire salary to be able to afford a short visit from TG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576January 21, 2019 7:28 PM

^^^^Ooops, sorry for repost of same article.

by Anonymousreply 577January 21, 2019 7:30 PM

He can stay gone. I want them to write for GF without him around.

by Anonymousreply 578January 21, 2019 7:31 PM

I don't want all the Spencers and her husband coming back. Don't kill her off. Just let her need to spend time in a nursing home or some place away from PC and never be seen or heard from again. Let Maxie go with her.

by Anonymousreply 579January 21, 2019 8:30 PM

They probably won't even mention Lucky but I'm curious as to what excuse they'll come up with for Dante not returning for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 580January 21, 2019 8:40 PM

R580

They set that up last week. Dante called Lulu & told her he was going into deep undercover & would be unreachable.

by Anonymousreply 581January 21, 2019 8:48 PM

R581, ????

why write something that would deal with a plot hole? something the audience would clearly be thinking about?

by Anonymousreply 582January 21, 2019 8:51 PM

I think Lulu is either in a coma or has amnesia.

Any link to theTG interview?

by Anonymousreply 583January 21, 2019 9:00 PM

Of course she'll have amnesia and not remember who attacked her. This storyline is going to last another six months.

by Anonymousreply 584January 21, 2019 9:05 PM

R583

TG said how much he was enjoying retirement. He wished he'd done it sooner.He considers himself very lucky that he never has to worry about working again.

When pressed about returning to GH he said he had no plans to but he'd never say never. If a friend needed him back for a quick pop in he'd consider it (I took that to be similar to when Jane asked him back for her exit)

He seemed extremely happy & content being retired.

by Anonymousreply 585January 21, 2019 9:08 PM

I hate Lulu. They should've killed her off and kept Georgie.

by Anonymousreply 586January 21, 2019 11:34 PM

Was that whole Ryan stabs Lulu thing suppose to be good today? A bunch on daytime fish and other boards are praising it as a soapy. It was badly acted from top to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 587January 21, 2019 11:47 PM

There was absolutely no energy in today's episode. Even Genie seemed like she was phoning it in.

So much for a harrowing serial-killer-strikes-unexpectedly day.

by Anonymousreply 588January 21, 2019 11:51 PM

I also expected more from Genie, she and MW (and MS) are the ones I expect old school "big" soap acting from and I rather enjoy it when they bring that, reminds me of the good old days of soaps. I guess there is only so much even they can do with only one or two takes.

Speculation is that Shiloh is Willow's baby daddy....I can kind of buy into that.....maybe she was afraid of him and danger he posed to a child.

by Anonymousreply 589January 22, 2019 12:06 AM

LW did nothing either and she's a harpy soap actress. I thought it sucked!

by Anonymousreply 590January 22, 2019 12:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591January 22, 2019 12:33 AM

Remember how hot the first Rick Webber was?

by Anonymousreply 592January 22, 2019 12:47 AM

Next thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593January 22, 2019 2:17 AM

Hmm. I thought GF did a good job. She can be over the top sometimes so I didn't mind her performance. ER is just ... terrible.

And I'm sure we'll see some of MS's "big" acting when Nina learns the truth about Sasha R589.

by Anonymousreply 594January 22, 2019 2:44 AM

R573- He says "whatever the fans want"? Most fans were happy to see the back of him since he destroyed the character of Luke with his demands. No one needs him back.

by Anonymousreply 595January 22, 2019 2:51 AM

Many of us are as dead as this show...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596January 22, 2019 11:20 AM

Picture of Michael Gregory as original Dr. Rick Webber at attached.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597January 22, 2019 11:40 AM

They were clearly going for a "Dr. Nick Bellini" look with the original Rick.

by Anonymousreply 598January 22, 2019 12:15 PM

I totally forgot that Michael Gregory played Rick Webber.

Why did they replace him?

by Anonymousreply 599January 22, 2019 12:27 PM

Au revoir, chatons!

Meet us at "Lulupaloozer"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 22, 2019 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!