Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes: Part 22

What will 2019 bring Shawn? Still as popular as ever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 14, 2019 5:24 PM

Yeah, he'll still be popular... I mean, just look at him.

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2018 3:37 AM

[quote] he'll still be popular

In your dreams. I came for his daddy and his fans and now I'm coming for his main TV man and his career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2018 3:41 AM

I really like Alec’s songs but his voice feels like it is coming from a 15 year old. Shawn has nothing to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2018 3:44 AM

Ok, 2019 better be the year Shawn finally comes out.

by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2018 3:45 AM

r3 Yeah because Shawn's voice is sooo much better

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2018 3:45 AM

He should hook up with Tim Tebow, they would be electric. Tim-con-Shawn forever!

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2018 3:47 AM

Damn! I didn't know this Alec guy was already fucking err I mean captivating Shawn's sweet sugar daddy.

[quote]wo weeks ago I was on a treadmill getting knocked out by this guy’s music, and today I got to say hi to him before his show in LA. My life is cool

John likes his twinks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 23, 2018 3:47 AM

r7 Where have you been gurl? John even had him at his house for his show and everything

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2018 3:50 AM

Shawn has such a beautiful head of hair. It's a large part of is calling card.

by Anonymousreply 9December 23, 2018 3:52 AM

Meh. Alec Benjamin poses zero threat to Shawn's career because he's just not hot enough, or at least not appealing enough to teenage girls and young women, unless Alec Benjamin can somehow pull an Ed Sheeran career trajectory but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 23, 2018 3:55 AM

See Shawn, I don't give a shit about "gay rumors"... Now everybody thinks I'm Andy's baby daddy (especially after I commented like 5 I love yous on his baby announcement post) but I still let everyone know I'm spending Christmas with him at my hometown!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 23, 2018 4:00 AM

Shawn Mendes is the young man of the hour - no doubt about it. He's the wearer of the Crown.

by Anonymousreply 12December 23, 2018 4:00 AM

Alec Benjamin is as pretty as Ed Sheeran (ie. hardly at all) and doesn't ping at all and the subtle religiosity on his album was annoying.

I don't know why DL is trying to make the guy happen (the John Mayer connection seems to be the only factor), if you're gonna clutter up Shawn's threads, at least pick someone that's actually attractive and probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2018 4:11 AM

John Mayer needs to tone down the rainbows in the background in R8.

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2018 4:30 AM

Posted at the end of the last thread:

[quote]Has Shawn ever showed crack?

No, unlike Bieber, Shawn doesn't show his ass.

by Anonymousreply 15December 23, 2018 4:32 AM

Look forward to see what he has in store for the new year, cause he's nice to look at, but he better be sitting on a good album and new hit single while the momentum is there

by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2018 5:59 AM

Wait wait a minute! I feel like I just drank a whole lot of crazy. I had to go back and read thread 21 in order to understand what's going on. So Mayer already has another twink and Shawn did a very unfortunate comment on a R.S. article ??

I did a reading on Shawn and john a while back, and I am starting to think that my cards were actually hinting at Mayer and not Shawn as I first thought? Holy smokes, was Mayer the one ready to come out? If he comes out in the next year-year and a half I'll eat my hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2018 6:11 AM

R16 if he's not sitting on a good album/single, he better be sitting on my face.....

by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2018 7:17 AM

r17 And that's what you missed on Glee! lmao

[quote] Shawn did a very unfortunate comment on a R.S. article ??

Yeah, the whole interview was unfortunate, practically designed to prove Shawn's "heterosexuality" and it came off really homophobic. And basically that's why a lot of people here turned on him and are now rooting for Alec

[quote] I am starting to think that my cards were actually hinting at Mayer and not Shawn as I first thought? Holy smokes, was Mayer the one ready to come out?

If you go to his thread (in the link) the last few posts are really interesting. I really think he's, at least, bi. And I hope he comes out soon 🤞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 23, 2018 8:06 AM

Btw r17 maybe you should do another reading on both of them 😉

by Anonymousreply 20December 23, 2018 8:09 AM

His Roling stone interview was very damaging. It goes beyond the obvious homophobia and self hate.

A lot of people doubt of his talent but he always came across as a likeable guy, that interview was made with a purpose, make him look straight and edgy, and failed miserably. The impression that he left was that he is a vapid narcissist obssesed with fame and with very obvious mental problems.

He close the door of the closet for a long long time, but he better be prepared for the rumours to stay. that if he is lucky enough to have a long career. The fakeness of the interview (suddenly he realized he was dating the Baldwin girl after denying that again and again) was very off putting, and the timing couldn't be worse (his career is the USA is far from being at the best point).

He is very lucky he has little competence in his niche and that he was able to have success globally. Right now it's easier to come back after a failure, in the past we see people with way more success becoming irrelevant in the blink of an eye (Cyndi Lauper, Paula Abdul) but being internet famour is not the same than being successful and he better be careful with his next moves

by Anonymousreply 21December 23, 2018 10:53 AM

[Quote]Right now it's easier to come back after a failure

Just remember Ariana Grande's donut licking incident and calling all Americans fat. Now she's more popular and successful than ever. If she can come back from that then it's possible for everyone to come back, including Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 22December 23, 2018 12:00 PM

R22: But a lot of things happened after that. Ariana had those crazy rumours surrounded her, and of course she reacted really well at the terrorist attack in her concert. And of course she can really sing.

Shawn's persona was all around being a nice guy, and he looked everything but a nice guy in that interview.

And of course it's the fact that Ariana was way bigger star than Shawn (and still is)

by Anonymousreply 23December 23, 2018 12:23 PM

Will the Rolling Stone interview be addressed on CBS this morning? Will the gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 24December 23, 2018 12:26 PM

Also Ariana gets sympathy for her tragic love life. Shawn can’t claim any of that because he “still hasn’t found the right girl”.

by Anonymousreply 25December 23, 2018 12:26 PM

[quote]Will the Rolling Stone interview be addressed on CBS this morning? Will the gay rumors?

I don’t know, but I expect that Ms. Shawn will be wearing her ultra high heels and acting extra sassy today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 23, 2018 12:32 PM

R24 He is not articulate enough to afford that kindof interview. I expect his team to control his interviews very close after the RS disaster

by Anonymousreply 27December 23, 2018 12:37 PM

Just watched the Property Brothers segment on CBS. Between it, Mo Rocca, and the upcoming Shawn interview, this is the gayest show of the year.

by Anonymousreply 28December 23, 2018 1:55 PM

R22 Shawn doesn't have any talent, so that's one difference. He also didn't have the hit records that Ariana did either. He's not on her level and she's no where near Mariah Carey's level so that should show you how low Shawn is on the totem pole. Everyone saying Shawn will have a long career is deluding themselves. No one is able to sustain a music career on their looks alone. Without some innate talent, they fade and fast.

Everyone complaining that Alec is unattractive and, hence, not going to surpass Shawn's popularity is entirely missing the point. Sure Alec's voice is high pitched and whiny and a bit annoying, but he can sing in key (live, I might add) and he is an amazing songwriter. The level of sophistication is far superior to Shawn's annoying drivel. Alec is introspective, humble and self assured. Shawn, by comparison, is whiny, needy, vapid and insecure. Most people are going to be drawn to the former than the latter and you all seem to forget that. Just because the DL values looks over talent doesn't mean that the public does as well. That's why Adele has outsold everyone else in her age group and why Alec will eventually outsell Shawn. You may not like it, but that's how it is in our heterosexual world. Frankly, it's deserved. Shawn brought this upon himself.

by Anonymousreply 29December 23, 2018 2:39 PM

r24 I heard he was going to wear a feather boa and debut a new song called "Go Away Mr. Gay!"

r27 Do you think his team thinks the RS interview was a disaster?

by Anonymousreply 30December 23, 2018 5:21 PM

[quote]debut a new song called "Go Away Mr. Gay!”

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 31December 23, 2018 6:09 PM

R30: Maybe not at the moment but they know now for sure.

I can't believe how stupid some people is, when the i'm not gay interview really worked? Rumours only go away with time, and only when the guy is really straight but the more you deny the more the rumours stay.

He showed his hater a way to annoy him. The poor gay, gay or not, is full of insecurities, it's a pity he let us know them the worse way

by Anonymousreply 32December 23, 2018 6:16 PM

Shawn will have a "girlfriend" in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 33December 23, 2018 6:57 PM

He better avoid a girlfriend for a while, because people are not going to believe that relationship and it would be way worse than staying single

by Anonymousreply 34December 23, 2018 7:13 PM

[quote]His Roling stone interview was very damaging. It goes beyond the obvious homophobia and self hate.

I don't think Shawn is as terrible as some people are making out, but it's certainly true that some of what he said was over the top and a bit disturbing.

The fact that he is constantly searching for discussions of himself online, and worrying about his body language being too gay, and waking up in a sweat in the middle of the night because of rumors, goes beyond the norm.

by Anonymousreply 35December 23, 2018 10:33 PM

He is not terrible, but the interview was indeep awful. The self hate is painful to read, the obsession with his image and looking masculine (good luck with that) is damaging. I think it was not intentional but he portrays the worst traits of a toxic masculinity (the worst thing is that will never be the man he wants to be, and he wouldn't even if he was straight).

The blatant homophobia is something people won't expect from him. Realize that it's wrong don't change what he feels. That part of the interview is made to make people feel sympathetic of him, and it was a big faliure because the reaction was exactly the opposite. When you talk about those themes you better know exactly what you want to say and how are you going to say it (we have some big faliures about sexuality made with the better intentions like Jack Falahee coming out as straight or Lucas Hedgest coming out like whatever he is, i'm not sure yet).

Maybe the biggest backlash he received is due to that part of the interview, but it's far from being the only problematic part. All the "i smoke weed" part sounds prefabricated to give him and edge, which fell flat because he had a very clean image. And then there's the blatant lie about his relationships. I understand he wants to be perceived as straight (good luck with that) but saying he had something with the Baldwin girl is ridiculous. I'm not going with the total lack of chemistry or comfort in the pics, i'm going with what he said all these months. Because he denied being in a relationship with her at least three times, so or he lied before or he is lying now.

And then there's the part of self obsession. It goes beyond being obsessed with his mannierisms, it's the fear of being irrelevant. That could be relatable if he made it about his music, but in the interview he seems more worried about not being famous anymore than about his music.

If all these wasn't bad enough he gave weapons to his haters. Right now any hater knows exactly how to mock him to hurt him. And he even boycotted every bearding project in a near future, because if he appears with a "new girlfriend" he is going to be ridiculed relentlessly.

A lot of people doubted his talent but it seemed to be a consensus about him being a nice guy (which is rare in the business). Right now he damaged the good guy image without any benefit

by Anonymousreply 36December 24, 2018 12:05 PM

[Quote]So Mayer already has another twink and Shawn did a very unfortunate comment on a R.S. article ??

Yes. He made some homophobic comments. He also came across as a narcissist. It's obvious he cares way too much about what people think. He's a vapid famehwore. Not hot. He has some mental problems too. I mean he must have to be so bothered by some harmless gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 37December 24, 2018 12:10 PM

What's weird is that many of his fans defended Shawn after that disastrous Rolling Stone interview. His fangirls blamed us evil gays for starting those gay rumors just because he is a bit feminine. The gays also defended him saying maybe we were wrong about his sexuality and that we should leave him alone because the evil gay rumors clearly bother him! The only good place to talk about the pathetic closet case now is Datalounge. At least here we can mock him for being such a try hard.

by Anonymousreply 38December 24, 2018 12:14 PM

[Quote]I can't believe how stupid some people is, when the i'm not gay interview really worked? Rumours only go away with time, and only when the guy is really straight but the more you deny the more the rumours stay.

Yes. Also, all the celebs before him having done the whole "I'm not gay" thing only to come out later as gay. Lance Bass, Wentowrth Miller, Clay Aiken, Thomas Dekker... the list goes on and on. All denied being gay but in hindsight it's obvious they lied. What's to say Shawn didn't lie?

by Anonymousreply 39December 24, 2018 12:17 PM

Yes his fans defended him, but that interview was destined to let him reach a new audience, and that didn't happened.

Everybody knows how teen fans react, they are protective-obsessive of their idol till they dump them for a new one.

Connor Franta defending him has more to do with himself than with Shawn. He did exactly the same, deny being gay till he finally came out.

The truth is a lot of people, gay and straight give him backlash. That's the reason his team tried to blame the journalist. It's true the journalist seemed very little sympathetic with him, but in the end it was Shawn the one who put himself in that whole.

I remember what Javier Fernández said before Sochi games and the backlash he received, it was not his intention to sound homophobic and self centered but that was the way the interview appeared and that was what he said (no matter how much he cried, or the number of gay friends he has, or how much he regretted, the truth is a lot of people celebrated he didn't won a olympic medal that year). In Shawn's case there's a fundamental difference between what he wanted to say and what he really said, but the difference with Javier's case (which i think it was the way he put his thought on words than what he said what it caused the backlash) is that the whole interview was a construction to project a new image of himself, make people feel sympathetic of his struggles, project and straight and edgy look. It was difficult to sell because it was basically fake

by Anonymousreply 40December 24, 2018 12:43 PM

[quote] The only good place to talk about the pathetic closet case now is Datalounge. At least here we can mock him for being such a try hard.

Unfortunately a few people here defend him too and ruin the fun for the rest of us. They also troll Alec's thread, I'd say they´re fangirls but I wouldn't put it past some Dlrs

by Anonymousreply 41December 24, 2018 12:43 PM

So does anyone know what he talked about on his interview with CBS yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 42December 24, 2018 1:07 PM

I found the interview with CBS. Nothing new...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 24, 2018 3:25 PM

How do you think Shawn will spend his Christmas? Will he get a new beard?

by Anonymousreply 44December 24, 2018 4:06 PM

HIs team is a disaster but they are not stupid to that level. Give him a girlfriend right now it would be a meme galore, he will be mocked 24/7 till the meltdown will be complete.

If they are smart they will wait till the waters calm. The problem is that he is a terrible actor and it would be difficult to sell that he is in love with whoever they choose for him

by Anonymousreply 45December 24, 2018 4:36 PM

[quote]All the "i smoke weed" part sounds prefabricated to give him and edge, which fell flat because he had a very clean image.

The other problem with the weed revelation is that it appears he is becoming very dependent on substances to relax. He seems to need to smoke a lot of weed to calm down, plus he admits he wanted to try mushrooms in Amsterdam.

by Anonymousreply 46December 24, 2018 7:14 PM

I need a 2018/2019 update for this old tool picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 24, 2018 7:20 PM

Shawn just posted a photo with his parents.

The Stenmark Twins have already liked it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 25, 2018 1:18 AM

R48 John Mayer already liked it too

by Anonymousreply 49December 25, 2018 1:33 AM

Gots me a trailer down by the river Miz Shawnie be lookin for a piece a this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 25, 2018 2:08 AM

How did those two parents produce beauty perfection?

by Anonymousreply 51December 25, 2018 2:16 AM

[quote]How do you think Shawn will spend his Christmas?

Zac tongue kissing his bussy

by Anonymousreply 52December 25, 2018 2:16 AM

R51 ikr? usually you can see how the mix happened/where the pretty came from, but here....

by Anonymousreply 53December 25, 2018 2:17 AM

[quote] How do you think Shawn will spend his Christmas?

He is back at home (bunking with his parents in his childhood home) in Pickering - I know because my sister lives across the street from him and his family, and watched him grow up from video sensation to superstar

And no, this is no joke or lie, my sister really does live across the street from his family.

by Anonymousreply 54December 25, 2018 2:20 AM

R51 & R53, I've actually noticed a number of cases where attractive male celebrities just have average looking parents.

Sometimes someone just wins the genetic lottery.

by Anonymousreply 55December 25, 2018 2:39 AM

he has a very femme singing voice and his songs aren't distinctive enough - he's not talented but was Ricky Nelson (who he kinda reminds me of)?

by Anonymousreply 56December 25, 2018 3:10 AM

R55 more commonly, very handsome guys tend to have beautiful mothers: look at a particularly cute guy, and odds are, he's the spitting image of his very pretty mom (great smile, good hair, cheekbones etc)

by Anonymousreply 57December 25, 2018 4:06 AM

Except for his hair (thick dark & wavy from dad), I can't see where he got any of his key features from either of them.

Perfect face shape? Beautiful smile? Beautiful eyes? Fantastic cheekbones? Pretty skin w/rosy cheeks? Height and physique? Not seeing any sources or blends

by Anonymousreply 58December 25, 2018 4:11 AM

What if Shawn's actually adopted?

by Anonymousreply 59December 25, 2018 4:14 AM

r59 Even worse, what if he really is John Mayer's son and now their love is forbidden ?

by Anonymousreply 60December 25, 2018 4:28 AM

The average-looking parents tells me that Shawn could look rather average in a few years. He better capitalize on his looks now.

Anyways, he’s fucking adorable in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 61December 25, 2018 4:41 AM

[quote]Except for his hair (thick dark & wavy from dad), I can't see where he got any of his key features from either of them.

Perhaps genetics sometimes skip a generation?

by Anonymousreply 62December 25, 2018 5:08 AM

He'll stay popular as long as he stays in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 63December 25, 2018 5:27 AM

R54 bullshit...

by Anonymousreply 64December 25, 2018 11:21 AM

Shawn should star in a musical remake of The Blue Lagoon.

by Anonymousreply 65December 25, 2018 12:34 PM

The fact that JM likes his pictures in less that 5 min after he post them is...something. I really think he wants to bone him but Shawn , being so "straight" and shit, won't give him the chance.

I bet Mayer liked his rosy cheeks particularly in this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 25, 2018 2:34 PM

I want to see Shawn's other rosy cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 67December 25, 2018 2:40 PM

R65: I don't understand why people insist he should pursue an acting career. He was unable to act being lightly interested in Hayley Baldwin when he is so pressed about being perceived as gay, so i doubt he can act anything at all

by Anonymousreply 68December 25, 2018 3:10 PM

R64 then how would I know he is in Pickering this week?

by Anonymousreply 69December 25, 2018 5:48 PM

r69 I'm not r64 and not saying I don't believe you, but he literally posted a picture with his family at their house last night and also other with friends, so it's not hard to find out either way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 25, 2018 5:59 PM

His dad is kind fat hot IMO.

by Anonymousreply 71December 25, 2018 6:04 PM

R70 i don't really follow the Shawn Mendes threads here on DL or anything about him online - all I know is that my Sister lives across the street from his parents, and she mentioned at x-mas eve dinner last night he is home for x-mas

She has mentioned him a few times over the years, always saying Shawn calls her "His favorite neighbor" She has seen that kid grow up from a tot to who he is today. believe me or not, I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 72December 25, 2018 6:07 PM

R72, has your sister seen his dong?

by Anonymousreply 73December 25, 2018 6:11 PM

R72, so why don’t you have sis stealing his used jocks for us?? Haha jk

by Anonymousreply 74December 25, 2018 6:11 PM

R74 he has moved out and lives in his own Condo - he is only staying at the family house, because it is the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 75December 25, 2018 6:13 PM

[quote]Shawn should star in a musical remake of The Blue Lagoon.

Shawn looks very different from Christopher Atkins.

by Anonymousreply 76December 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Shawn needs to be in a remake of Endless Love, but a gay version.

by Anonymousreply 77December 25, 2018 7:52 PM

I think Mayer will throw his back out hitting that if Shawn ever gives him the go-ahead.

by Anonymousreply 78December 25, 2018 8:19 PM

I want Shawn and John to do an a cappella version of You Can Do It.

by Anonymousreply 79December 25, 2018 8:27 PM

^with lots of eye contact.

by Anonymousreply 80December 25, 2018 8:29 PM

Or playing a double necked guitar together. John would have to press closely against Shawn from behind, of course.

by Anonymousreply 81December 25, 2018 8:37 PM

I would've loved if Shawn was on John's IG show just to see the sexual tension. I think he's going to continue after the Holidays so here's hoping.

by Anonymousreply 82December 25, 2018 8:47 PM

It does seem like John spends a lot of time on Shawn's IG.

How does he like the photos of Shawn so fast?

by Anonymousreply 83December 25, 2018 8:49 PM

2019 will bring waves of pleasure to the Mendes mussy.

by Anonymousreply 84December 25, 2018 8:56 PM

[R83] Important to keep an eye on his boy.

by Anonymousreply 85December 25, 2018 8:56 PM

R84 I can only guess what sort of toys John got him for xmas.

by Anonymousreply 86December 25, 2018 8:59 PM

r83 Maybe he has his notifications on. I do, I have to admit lol, and when I received the notif for the pic at r66 JM had already liked it

by Anonymousreply 87December 25, 2018 9:35 PM

I'm not one of those that believes Shawn & John are involved, but I do think John takes an unusual level of interest in Shawn's photos & career.

by Anonymousreply 88December 25, 2018 9:46 PM

[quote] Or playing a double necked guitar together. John would have to press closely against Shawn from behind, of course.

Something like this you mean? He did it with David Ryan Harris already, I don't think he'd have any problem doing it with Shawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 25, 2018 10:32 PM

^ A close up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 25, 2018 10:44 PM

[quote]I think Mayer will throw his back out hitting that if Shawn ever gives him the go-ahead.

Shawn has probably caused many of his daddies to throw their back's out

by Anonymousreply 91December 25, 2018 10:45 PM

R89 Oh yes, far too gay. Plus, he'd be all embarrassed from the erection it would give him. Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 92December 25, 2018 11:01 PM

R91 From chasing him, maybe. He was so sensitive about the gay thing and the RS interview was so bad because he's still guilty from learning how to masturbate the week before.

by Anonymousreply 93December 25, 2018 11:07 PM

Is this his fanbase now? no wonder he's trying to leave his "family friendly" image behind lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 26, 2018 2:29 PM

R91 It's like when Zac Efron finally broke away from Disney (and the estrogen they'd been making him take). He wanted a figure outside the teens (and some body hair).

by Anonymousreply 95December 26, 2018 2:32 PM

I don’t like the wholesome, boring, image-conscious Shawn.

I like him sassy, bitchy, and out of control.

by Anonymousreply 96December 26, 2018 2:35 PM

R96 I'm guessing there's more of that to come, unless his handlers start shutting their cash cow in the barn to keep her out of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 97December 26, 2018 2:44 PM

R96, well, he did plenty of that in his Rolling Stone interview.

Swearing, admitting to heavy pot usage, chewing everyone out for thinking he's gay, etc.

by Anonymousreply 98December 26, 2018 7:24 PM

[quote]Swearing, admitting to heavy pot usage, chewing everyone out for thinking he's gay, etc.

Keep it coming, Miss Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 99December 26, 2018 7:42 PM

Ah the transformation has begun. Soon a cocoon will form, and a new Bieber will break forth into the light.

By which time we'll have already moved on to the next fresh-faced nice-seemed tween singer.

Cirrrrrrcle ..... Circle of Lifeeeeeee ....

by Anonymousreply 100December 26, 2018 7:46 PM

I wonder if he's going to ping in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 101December 26, 2018 7:49 PM

R101 I'm counting on a compromising sex tape, real or not.

by Anonymousreply 102December 26, 2018 7:55 PM

If it's not real, what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 103December 26, 2018 8:08 PM

I want a vid of him bouncing on some daddy’s dick. Only if there’s not one of him with JM...

by Anonymousreply 104December 26, 2018 9:47 PM

R104 You'd rather have him with JM, or not?

by Anonymousreply 105December 26, 2018 9:56 PM

Shawn posted this new photo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 26, 2018 10:49 PM

R105 I do want one with him riding JM’s daddy dick :p

by Anonymousreply 107December 26, 2018 11:17 PM

R75 I live in Toronto and yes, Mendes owns a penthouse condo in the city's Liberty Village area.

by Anonymousreply 108December 26, 2018 11:41 PM

[quote]I like him sassy, bitchy, and out of control.

Yes we can only hope 2019 brings out street-fighter Shawn, going off on bitches at the drop of a hat.

I think he needs to start a shade fest with Taylor Swift, who is another neurotic diva.

by Anonymousreply 109December 26, 2018 11:47 PM

R109 We need to get more pretty boy singers out there, to get him even more freaked-out.

by Anonymousreply 110December 26, 2018 11:50 PM

Damn, he's a vision in OP's gif. Of singers only Brandon Flowers is prettier than La Mendes.

by Anonymousreply 111December 26, 2018 11:54 PM

Thanks glad you like my choice.

by Anonymousreply 112December 26, 2018 11:57 PM

R107 I think JM would come running if he got that booty call.

by Anonymousreply 113December 27, 2018 12:04 AM

r113 No doubt about it.

I'll post this interview as a reminder of how much into Shawn he is, because maybe there are new people here that didn't see it. But really, is a lot. Also this is where the "rosy cheeks" thing came from

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 27, 2018 12:13 AM

R114 'What makes Shawn so likeable? His nubile, snug little ass. Crap, was that out loud?' Oh yes, JM is into that.

by Anonymousreply 115December 27, 2018 12:27 AM

Is his cologne any good? I saw a Shawn Mendes Cologne gift box for sale today at half price, but I was afraid I wouldn't like the smell, although he looks like he would smell great.

by Anonymousreply 116December 27, 2018 2:43 AM

R116 It smells like peaches and sexual frustration. Yeah, no idea.

by Anonymousreply 117December 27, 2018 2:49 AM

Queen reviewing Queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 27, 2018 2:57 AM

I posted this in the last thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 27, 2018 3:05 AM

R119 So he's a fan, I'm thinking.

by Anonymousreply 120December 27, 2018 3:16 AM

These aren't very good numbers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 27, 2018 11:05 AM

R121 He'll get a neck tattoo and a haircut, and that will be it.

by Anonymousreply 122December 27, 2018 12:23 PM

I just found this video of the Itunes version of Where Were You in the Morning, that Shawn played with JM, so I thought I'd share. And fuck, they look so good together and that moment when they sat down and just played guitars is pretty cool. There's also some intense staring going on on both parts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 27, 2018 1:20 PM

R122 This is nice - there's an uncle/nephew or maybe big brother/little brother sort of vibe going on that works for them.

by Anonymousreply 124December 27, 2018 2:55 PM

the numbers are not a surprise. He is not in a good moment and the RS interview didn't help at all.

He better come back with a big hit or at least in the USA he'll become irrelevant. At least muscially, gossip magazines will love him anyway

by Anonymousreply 125December 27, 2018 8:39 PM

He seems to still be doing well in his home country of Canada.

And it looks like Australia/New Zealand also like him for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 126December 27, 2018 8:50 PM

R126 Well, he is white and pretty.

by Anonymousreply 127December 27, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote]Is his cologne any good?

It smells like a dusty closet.

by Anonymousreply 128December 27, 2018 10:51 PM

It's hard to know what Shawn has lied about and what he's been truthful about.

He claimed on that New Zealand show last year that he lost his virginity at 16 and that he's had sex with a 25-year old, but who knows how much of that is true.

by Anonymousreply 129December 27, 2018 11:41 PM

He even lied about being allergic to dogs apparently... A lot of fans are asking about it on this picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 27, 2018 11:52 PM

He should wear headbands more often.

by Anonymousreply 131December 27, 2018 11:57 PM

R131, he does when he bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 132December 27, 2018 11:58 PM

[quote]he does when he bottoms.

But then how do you pull his hair while you’re pounding him, John Mayer?

by Anonymousreply 133December 28, 2018 12:02 AM

r131 He even copied the headbands look from JM, he's been wearing them for more than a decade

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 28, 2018 12:07 AM

Shawn shouldn't keep poor JM waiting much longer, the man is running out of fresh-faced brunette escorts to bone.

by Anonymousreply 135December 28, 2018 12:46 AM

r135 Have you seen the amount of twinks doing cover of his music all over SM? I bet a lot of them will do anything to be noticed by him. That man could sleep with a different guy every night if he wanted too

Just search John Mayer cover on Youtube or #johnmayer on IG and you'll know what I mean

by Anonymousreply 136December 28, 2018 1:54 AM

R136 Wow, you weren't kidding. JM doesn't need to hire in, he can crowdsource some ass.

by Anonymousreply 137December 28, 2018 2:10 AM

[quote] Have you seen the amount of twinks doing cover of his music all over SM?

Ha that's funny, I went to look on Reddit and yeah, same thing, all young guys (screenshots below). Seems like that's a big part of JM's fanbase. Lucky him!

r135 Shawn has to hurry indeed, but before John discovers another pretty twink singer/guitarist (besides Alec that is)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2018 4:07 AM

R135 I don't know, JM might always make time to mentor Shawn and give the boy what he needs.

by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2018 10:54 AM

How come none of you bitches bought me his fragrance for Christmas? Im going to buy some SM cologne and see if it brings all the boys to the yard

by Anonymousreply 140December 28, 2018 1:05 PM

Partying in Toronto last night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 28, 2018 1:16 PM

R140 Shawn jizzes into each and every vat, for that authentic SM scent.

by Anonymousreply 142December 28, 2018 2:59 PM

R141 Some liquid courage to help Shawn ask the muscle top across the room back to the hotel.

by Anonymousreply 143December 28, 2018 3:01 PM

i don't know if that awful interview will damage his career but it's pretty clear he is not the king DL anymore

by Anonymousreply 144December 28, 2018 3:02 PM

R144 He'll be fine, just needs something to occupy his mouth when he's not singing.

by Anonymousreply 145December 28, 2018 4:10 PM

r144 Sometimes I want to brush it off but then I remember the stupid things he said in that interview and nah, fuck him, he sounds like a jerk.

[quote] Mendes admits that the attention on his personal life has caused him a lot of stress. “I’d like to say I don’t care about it, but that’s not true,” he says. This brings him to another, much thornier issue that he’s been forced to navigate: “This massive, massive thing for the last five years about me being gay.”

[quote] Mendes often finds himself watching his own interviews, analyzing his voice and his body language. He’ll see an anonymous stranger comment on the way he crossed his legs once and try not to do it again. He pulls out his phone to show me his Twitter account — his name is the only recent search. “In the back of my heart, I feel like I need to go be seen with someone — like a girl — in public, to prove to people that I’m not gay,” he says. “Even though in my heart I know that it’s not a bad thing. There’s still a piece of me that thinks that. And I hate that side of me.”

[quote] Swift was texting Mendes a cellphone video of them together, just to make sure he was cool with her posting it — a short clip of the night they were hanging out backstage at her Reputation tour and she put her glittery eye makeup on Mendes’ face, to his delight. He told her it was fine without thinking, but later that night, he woke up in a cold sweat. “I felt sick,” he said. “I was like, ‘Fuck, why did I let her post that?’ I just fed the fire that I’m terrified of.”

Not to mention we're supposed to believe the whole fiasco with the Baldwin chick was real and that he really comes off as a neurotic, paranoid dude who's extremely insecure and whose major fear is not being relevant anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 28, 2018 4:57 PM

DL is a cruel lover.

It asphyxiates you with love and then it pushes you aside when you are no longer needed . 💔

by Anonymousreply 147December 28, 2018 6:06 PM

R147 Truth, though I think he'll be discarded en masse soon enough for the next singing IT boy.

by Anonymousreply 148December 28, 2018 7:30 PM

R141, I've noticed that Instagram seems to have changed recently. The video clips used to be directly playable on these threads by clicking on them, but now it seems we have to go to IG to play them.

by Anonymousreply 149December 28, 2018 8:04 PM

r149 When is just one video is still playable, but if there are a few (in a photoset) then you have to click and go to IG to watch

by Anonymousreply 150December 28, 2018 9:23 PM

Shawn posted a photo on IG Stories of the CN Tower decorated for Christmas.

Presumably taken from his condo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151December 28, 2018 9:35 PM

Who wants to lick my balls after my workout?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 28, 2018 10:52 PM

I love when me and my daddy Cez sweat together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 28, 2018 10:53 PM

R152, is that a new video of Shawn at the gym today?

by Anonymousreply 154December 28, 2018 11:04 PM

r154 No, that's from a while ago iirc

by Anonymousreply 155December 28, 2018 11:08 PM

Today, R154.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 28, 2018 11:12 PM

I think JM would be willing to come spot him, and wash his back in the showers afterwards - likes his boys clean before he gets them all dirty again.

by Anonymousreply 157December 28, 2018 11:15 PM

Fuck, just reading that was hot

by Anonymousreply 158December 28, 2018 11:18 PM

Come shower with me JM, I promise to drop the soap! R157

You know where to find me......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 28, 2018 11:19 PM

Someone at that gym should try to sneak a cellphone camera into the showers while Shawn is in there.

by Anonymousreply 160December 28, 2018 11:23 PM

r159 Any time, Shawn 😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 28, 2018 11:28 PM

Let's get loose tonight, JM R161

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 28, 2018 11:34 PM

r162, I'm sure you will. Btw can you put on some lingerie for me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 28, 2018 11:45 PM

I did an awesome butt workout today so I could definitely rock a thong right now, R163. Anything for you, baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 28, 2018 11:51 PM

I bet the thought of brushing Shawn's hair makes JM hard.

by Anonymousreply 165December 28, 2018 11:57 PM

r165 Maybe that's why he hugs him like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 29, 2018 12:02 AM

Zac's new "friend". Is he hotter than me? I need answers.

My heart and hole aches with this news..... :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 29, 2018 12:44 AM

A lot of the fan girls are complaining about Shawn's drinking in R130 and I concur. He's clearly developing a problem as he seems to be bartending at the low class bar a lot. The only reason he'd want to be there constantly is because he's developing a drinking problem. Boy needs help before he falls off the wagon.

by Anonymousreply 168December 29, 2018 12:51 AM

I've noticed that a lot of celebrities drink a lot.

(And sometimes smoke).

Is it really that unusual?

by Anonymousreply 169December 29, 2018 1:02 AM

A lot of people, celebrities or not, drink a lot. Smoke is on the rise again in a lot of countries and drugs are everywhere. Celebrities are not different of common people. Some people don't do drugs or heavy drink some people do.

Shawn is young, with self steem and anxiety problems, he should avoid drinks and drugs because he has the potential of becoming an addict

by Anonymousreply 170December 29, 2018 1:08 AM

R166 That moment when Shawn realizes he can feel JM's erection pressing against his leg.

by Anonymousreply 171December 29, 2018 2:15 AM

[quote] Shawn is young, with self steem and anxiety problems, he should avoid drinks and drugs because he has the potential of becoming an addict

That's something he should've learned from Mayer

by Anonymousreply 172December 29, 2018 2:35 AM

How can people not know that Shawn is gay? Even the most naive fraudaughter from Peoria, Illinois can see that he is.

by Anonymousreply 173December 29, 2018 2:46 AM

R173, and yet the fangirls are convinced he is straight.

And the same is the case for the fangirls of lots of other gay celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 174December 29, 2018 2:48 AM

R173 Shawn not being straight ruins the fantasy for the fangirls, something with which I'm sure a lot of gay guys can also identify.

by Anonymousreply 175December 29, 2018 2:51 AM

r174 There's also this idea that you should respect whatever the person identifies with or claims to be . So even if some of them maybe in the bottom of their hearts know he isn't straight, they'd never say it. And Shawn made clear a couple of times now that he is "straight", so they'd never question that again

by Anonymousreply 176December 29, 2018 2:56 AM

Yes, R176, that may be part of it.

I've seen fans post exactly that type of thing on other sites -- "We have to respect what he says and believe him that he's not gay", etc.

And sometimes it's not just the fangirls -- sometimes gay men will also say the same thing. Eg. on the previous Shawn thread there were links to a few celebrity gays who said people should believe what Shawn says.

by Anonymousreply 177December 29, 2018 2:59 AM

r177 Yeah, ironic enough one of them was Connor Franta lmao. As if he didn't make a video denying to be gay only to come out some years later...

by Anonymousreply 178December 29, 2018 3:01 AM

I wonder how it would go, if he were gay and came out in the near term. He'd be all sorry for his words and talk about how scared he was about losing everything. I wonder how much it would really cost him amongst the fangirls, sponsors, etc.

by Anonymousreply 179December 29, 2018 3:42 AM

R179, it would be unusual for a closeted celebrity to make such a dramatic transformation in such a short period of time.

by Anonymousreply 180December 29, 2018 5:59 AM

R180 True enough, particular in light of his recent comments. It would have been much easier for him to come out before reacting so negatively. I do wonder what kind of damage control discussions go on with his management. Even if he really is straight, there had to have been some teeth clenching there. Any tarnishing of his 'good guy' image has got to be seen as risky.

by Anonymousreply 181December 29, 2018 6:20 AM

And the partying continues...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 29, 2018 12:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 29, 2018 12:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184December 29, 2018 12:34 PM

All this partying, how far away are we from a Shawn arrest?

No worries, Shawn. JM will surely bail you out and take good care of you.

by Anonymousreply 185December 29, 2018 1:20 PM

R185 Mayer has far more important issues at hand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186December 29, 2018 1:46 PM

R186 JM would probably like to get Shawn on a big pile of Skittles and taste his rainbow.

by Anonymousreply 187December 29, 2018 5:50 PM

r186 I wonder what those messages are.

by Anonymousreply 188December 29, 2018 6:07 PM

[quote]All this partying, how far away are we from a Shawn arrest?

I don't think Shawn has ever gotten into an altercation at a party.

There was that time where he chewed out a guy who wanted an autograph for his sister, though. (The video was posted on the previous thread).

by Anonymousreply 189December 29, 2018 7:29 PM

R189 Someone will punch that face, and the fangirls will be out for blood.

by Anonymousreply 190December 29, 2018 7:30 PM

I'll buy Shawn's cologne if it smells like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 29, 2018 7:37 PM

R191 Note the slight lift of Shawn's eyebrows as the guy leans in ...

by Anonymousreply 192December 29, 2018 7:50 PM

I think if Shawn is gay, it’d benefit him to come out in the near future as opposed to the distant future. Yes he’ll lose fans but I think he’ll gain sympathy from people because then they’ll see why he said what he said in the RS interview.

by Anonymousreply 193December 29, 2018 11:37 PM

R193 Agreed. Also a shallow reality, he's going to get a better response while he's still young and pretty.

by Anonymousreply 194December 29, 2018 11:42 PM

Yeah, but he's only 20, so he's still very young.

Much younger than most of the other gays who only came out recently (eg. Garrett Clayton, Colton Haynes, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 195December 30, 2018 12:18 AM

I don't think Shawn would lose fans if he came out. A lot of fangirls are idiots.

Troye Sivan, openly & proudly gay. Whenever he posts a pic of a female (close friends & his sister) the fangirls post stupid comments like- "A girl! I guess you aren't gay anymore." "Did you stop being gay?" "Does this mean I have a chance?" OMG! I thought you were gay!"

In 2016, Tokio Hotel's, Bill Kaulitz released a solo EP about his ex-boyfriend. Some fangirls still insist the ex is female even though 1 song contains the lyrics 'We are just TWO BOYS...' & the song 'Forbidden Love' went right over their heads.

Fans see & hear what they want. I think openly gay Shawn would be supported & respected by most, while the fucktards would ignore the truth & choose to believe he's straight, bi, going through a phase, seeking attention......All while continuing to buy his music & attend his concerts.

by Anonymousreply 196December 30, 2018 2:30 AM

R195 Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 197December 30, 2018 3:11 AM

Yeah yall constantly forget how young he is, even Justin Beiber has a couple of years on him! If Shawn waits five years to come out, which is an eternity in the music industry, he will still only be 25 years old.

by Anonymousreply 198December 30, 2018 3:12 AM

R198 Ugh, Biebs. It's like he ate too much Aaron Carter or somethign.

by Anonymousreply 199December 30, 2018 3:21 AM

[quote]Sadly, I think he'll have a "girlfriend" by the end of 2019.

You may be right.

It will look odd if Shawn goes another year without a girlfriend after insisting he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 200December 30, 2018 5:24 AM

R200 They'll beard him up soon enough. - hopefully not literally.

by Anonymousreply 201December 30, 2018 5:39 AM

If he's single too long, it'll be harder for him to keep up the straight persona.

by Anonymousreply 202December 30, 2018 5:42 AM

Yes, but there's also a risk in giving him a beard if it doesn't look convincing.

by Anonymousreply 203December 30, 2018 5:46 AM

After the RS interview nothing would be convincing enough

by Anonymousreply 204December 30, 2018 5:52 AM

JM will invite him over for a boys night out and Shawn's management will start stress eating.

by Anonymousreply 205December 30, 2018 6:01 AM

Should Shawn do a sexy photo shoot with a female model?

by Anonymousreply 206December 30, 2018 6:08 AM

R206 How about a big muscle top acting as his bodyguard? Hmm, who shall we have?

by Anonymousreply 207December 30, 2018 6:15 AM

r206 Fuck no. And he'd still look gay. This is the closest he did to that and it sucks, mostly because there's not enough chemistry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208December 30, 2018 6:15 AM

They'll hire a consultant to str8-en him up more. Unfortunately, the guy will of course be gay and they'll end up getting caught fucking.

by Anonymousreply 209December 30, 2018 8:50 PM

I don't think even Shawn knows he's gay at this point. It's an obvious case of the guy being in deep, deep denial, yet people around him can see he's obviously gay. I think this is the reason he hasn't come out yet. Kinda hard to come out if he himself hasn't accepted the fact that he's gay. Just give him a few years.

by Anonymousreply 210December 30, 2018 9:06 PM

That's possible, R210.

We've assumed he is out to his friends, but that may not actually be the case.

by Anonymousreply 211December 30, 2018 9:09 PM

What does JM think?

by Anonymousreply 212December 30, 2018 9:49 PM

R212 JM I think has the complication of actually liking Shawn, as opposed to just wanting some of that. I'd guess that Shawn is a sweet torment for him.

by Anonymousreply 213December 30, 2018 9:51 PM

r212 I agree with r213 I'll just add that JM seems very good at reading people so there's no way he doesn't at least wondered about Shawn. I don't think he'll push him though

by Anonymousreply 214December 30, 2018 11:45 PM

R214 Plus there's that mentor/big brother role which I'm sure JM wouldn't want to mess up.

by Anonymousreply 215December 31, 2018 12:32 AM

Shawn’s second fragrance is much better than the first.

by Anonymousreply 216December 31, 2018 1:05 AM

Unless the fragrance is the smell of his cock & balls, I'm not interested.

by Anonymousreply 217December 31, 2018 1:06 AM

[quote] I'd guess that Shawn is a sweet torment for him.

R213 I feel like this photo perfectly captures that sentiment. Same with the pictures Mayer took of Shawn, there is a connotation of longing/admiration on them as well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 31, 2018 2:57 AM

R217 We'd need a fan to verify that the scent was authentic, or maybe JM could do it.

by Anonymousreply 219December 31, 2018 3:00 AM

R218, human relationships are complex.

They can sometimes be a combination of admiration, love, passion, etc. mixed together.

It's tough to know exactly what Shawn & John feel.

by Anonymousreply 220December 31, 2018 3:11 AM

R218 Are those highlights in Shawn's hair? Yikes, no.

by Anonymousreply 221December 31, 2018 3:15 AM

r221 No, is just the light

by Anonymousreply 222December 31, 2018 3:23 AM

So what is Shawn doing for New Year's?

by Anonymousreply 223December 31, 2018 5:17 AM

Shawn is going to be on the ABC New Year's Eve with Ryan Seacrest:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 31, 2018 7:13 PM

Can that show handle two queens?

by Anonymousreply 225December 31, 2018 7:33 PM

Can it handle three? I'll be there too!!!

by Anonymousreply 226December 31, 2018 7:38 PM

R226 Ah good, Shawn will need somewhere to put his beer.

by Anonymousreply 227December 31, 2018 8:13 PM

Gurl does love her beer, R227.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 1, 2019 12:06 AM

He does move girly. Watching him on ABC for the Dick Clark New Year's broadcast

by Anonymousreply 229January 1, 2019 12:07 AM

She also loves weed and cock. She’s essentially a taller Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 230January 1, 2019 12:07 AM

r230 Is that why Mayer is so into him?

by Anonymousreply 231January 1, 2019 12:08 AM

What is Shawn wearing tonight, R229?

by Anonymousreply 232January 1, 2019 12:17 AM

This r232

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233January 1, 2019 12:20 AM

And this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 1, 2019 12:21 AM

So Shawn is performing now, rather than in the late night part of the show?

by Anonymousreply 235January 1, 2019 12:30 AM

R235 He needs to hurry over to Mayer's before midnight.

by Anonymousreply 236January 1, 2019 12:33 AM

r235 I think he already performed

by Anonymousreply 237January 1, 2019 12:34 AM

So if Shawn is in NYC, who will he be celebrating with at Midnight tonight?

by Anonymousreply 238January 1, 2019 12:35 AM

R238, are all the Helix models accounted for?

by Anonymousreply 239January 1, 2019 12:36 AM

R239 Already committed - someone rented them for Charlie Puth as an xmas prezzie.

by Anonymousreply 240January 1, 2019 12:38 AM

r238 We're available...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 1, 2019 12:40 AM

[quote]are all the Helix models accounted for?

Shawn would make a good Helix model himself.

by Anonymousreply 242January 1, 2019 12:43 AM

R242 He's too tall, would mess up the porn ruler too much. Besides, JM would be heartbroken if someone else got to be his first.

by Anonymousreply 243January 1, 2019 12:47 AM

R243, his FIRST? Try his 500th.

by Anonymousreply 244January 1, 2019 12:49 AM

R243 They could make a porno together then

by Anonymousreply 245January 1, 2019 12:52 AM

R244 Are you suggesting that Shawn's sweet virginity is not intact?

by Anonymousreply 246January 1, 2019 12:55 AM

[quote]Are you suggesting that Shawn's sweet virginity is not intact?

Yes, that’s correct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 1, 2019 12:59 AM

R247 Is that JM driving, or is he crying in the corner somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 248January 1, 2019 1:02 AM

r247, is that for real? I imagined Shawn being nearly hairless.

by Anonymousreply 249January 1, 2019 1:05 AM

R249, yes, Rose, Shawn has done gay porn.

by Anonymousreply 250January 1, 2019 1:06 AM

R249 I'm pretty sure the world would have erupted into a paroxym of murderous fangirls were that the case.

by Anonymousreply 251January 1, 2019 1:07 AM

As we all know, the correct way to fuck Shawn is doggie facing a full-length mirror. That way you can still see his pretty face and stroke his hair as you drive into him.

by Anonymousreply 252January 1, 2019 1:08 AM

R246, Shawn claimed on a New Zealand show last year to have lost his virginity when he was 16.

He also claims he had sex with a 25-year old.

Watch from 8:30 to 12:30 for the sex questions:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 1, 2019 1:14 AM

R253 Yeah but that was with a girl supposedly, we're talking about *anal* virginity here

by Anonymousreply 254January 1, 2019 1:39 AM

R253 I'm guessing they didn't ask him about that.

by Anonymousreply 255January 1, 2019 1:41 AM

R254, Shawn didn't actually specify the gender of the person.

by Anonymousreply 256January 1, 2019 1:42 AM

Well apparently the whole thing was prerecorded and he's actually in Toronto rn partying with friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 1, 2019 2:18 AM

Partying without a girl in sight.

by Anonymousreply 258January 1, 2019 2:19 AM

She’s going to be bareassed by midnight.

by Anonymousreply 259January 1, 2019 2:19 AM

He's already shitfaced and the night is young.

by Anonymousreply 260January 1, 2019 2:20 AM

I hope she makes sure to get in the car that JM will send for her.

by Anonymousreply 261January 1, 2019 2:23 AM

Would Shawn make a good Bel Ami model?

by Anonymousreply 262January 1, 2019 2:30 AM

R262, Bel Ami models are all hung. Shawn is assumed to be a tinymeat bottom.

by Anonymousreply 263January 1, 2019 2:32 AM

By who? I picture Shawn as gigantic.

by Anonymousreply 264January 1, 2019 2:36 AM

I’ve never seen a bulge. If you have photos that indicate he has sizemeat, share.

by Anonymousreply 265January 1, 2019 2:37 AM

Not a good pic at R257 Looks like he has old man face right there

by Anonymousreply 266January 1, 2019 2:39 AM

"New/old photo of Shawn at the 2018 met gala" He was more interested in Troye than in Baldwin that night it seems...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267January 1, 2019 3:04 AM

Shawn has been full-on gay-baiting as hard as he can for at least a year. Then, people started to believe it and he now feels assaulted by the attention he was seeking?

He’s either coming out, or will go MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 268January 1, 2019 3:08 AM

R268 Bite your tongue. Milo and Lucien are already beating off furiously.

by Anonymousreply 269January 1, 2019 3:43 AM

So who is digging out Shawn's bussy for New Years?

by Anonymousreply 270January 1, 2019 4:12 AM

R270 Who knows? His management might keep him away from cock for a while - poor gurl.

by Anonymousreply 271January 1, 2019 4:13 AM

r270, Bobby Brown

by Anonymousreply 272January 1, 2019 4:36 AM

More partying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273January 1, 2019 4:50 AM

Fangirls already freaking out over this lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 1, 2019 4:50 AM

He’s so butch and straight in R274.

by Anonymousreply 275January 1, 2019 4:58 AM

R253 does he think that means cunnilingus and/or fellatio, haha cute. still he didnt seem too bothered and anyone who has his persona in the media and popularity wouldn't answer those questions unless they weren't some nice guy poster boy teenage girls. would love to have a conversation with him without a mic or camera in front of. bet he can dish.

by Anonymousreply 276January 1, 2019 5:04 AM

[quote]does he think that means cunnilingus and/or fellatio

You mean Shawn thought the New Zealand hosts were asking about oral sex?

by Anonymousreply 277January 1, 2019 5:11 AM

R277 No don't be silly buIt was kind of a slight joke just because he still seems so innocent that he would consider that the Sex Sex. can't see him fucking a woman but thats just me, irregardless of if he's straight or not.

by Anonymousreply 278January 1, 2019 5:16 AM

R278, I was surprised that he agreed to answer any sex questions in the first place.

He normally is quiet about the topic.

by Anonymousreply 279January 1, 2019 5:24 AM

R279 Our little boy is growing up lol. I still think he's a bit immature and young but soft spoken and handling the rise of his fame quite nicely. However, even his sweet face is not safe from the almost inescapable social media onslaught. as the RS interview shows that just about everything is blown out of proportion and misconstrued.

by Anonymousreply 280January 1, 2019 5:32 AM

R280 Nothing on the RS interview was "blown out of proportion or misconstrued" he said what he said.

by Anonymousreply 281January 1, 2019 6:20 AM

I think he has some kind of makeup on here and it makes him look weird, maybe he applied it himself. Even fangirls are commenting about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282January 1, 2019 8:07 PM

R282 That's Mayer 'makeup' on his face ...

by Anonymousreply 283January 1, 2019 8:09 PM

Who's the queen with Shawn at R282?

by Anonymousreply 284January 1, 2019 8:10 PM

R284 He won that "Snuggle with Shawn" fan contest.

by Anonymousreply 285January 1, 2019 8:13 PM

R284 According to the comments he's his cousin

by Anonymousreply 286January 1, 2019 8:22 PM

R254 No, that was not a girl. That was a blatant lie. If he really fucket a 25 woman at 16 he surely will be way more confident and not so anxious about what people say about him on internet

by Anonymousreply 287January 1, 2019 8:25 PM

Lmao the stark difference between Shawn's and John's NYE parties is hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288January 1, 2019 8:41 PM

r288 linky stinky

by Anonymousreply 289January 1, 2019 9:10 PM

R287, that's an interesting point.

If Shawn was having sex (with girls) as much as he claimed on the New Zealand show, why is he so worried about people thinking he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 290January 1, 2019 9:17 PM

R290 Also, why haven't we heard the (IMHO, anyway) inevitable "I slept with Shawn" claims popping up?

by Anonymousreply 291January 1, 2019 9:18 PM

R289 Here. idk why IG links don't work now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292January 1, 2019 9:27 PM

R292 His gleeful dancing to Toto is proof, if any be needed, that JM plays for our team.

by Anonymousreply 293January 1, 2019 9:29 PM

Usually the IG Stories expire after 24 hours, so that's why people have to save them if they want to keep them.

by Anonymousreply 294January 1, 2019 9:29 PM

R294 Yeah but this was an IG video (of the stories) but not the stories

by Anonymousreply 295January 1, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote]why is he so worried about people thinking he is gay?

Because he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 296January 1, 2019 9:56 PM

[quote]I think he has some kind of makeup on here and it makes him look weird

It’s a cum facial.

by Anonymousreply 297January 1, 2019 9:57 PM

R292 &/R293, so where was John M for New Year's Eve? Vegas?

by Anonymousreply 298January 1, 2019 10:03 PM

R293 Lol have you heard him sing about Golden Girls, he's a confirmed eldergay (from 40:30)

R298 In Montana I think

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299January 1, 2019 10:09 PM

R299, John says on IG that he was at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas:

[quote]I can’t think of a better last performance of 2018. Thanks Vegas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300January 1, 2019 10:11 PM

Well at least he wasn't crying in a corner over his absent Shawnie.

by Anonymousreply 301January 1, 2019 10:13 PM

R300 That was on the 30th. There's a photo with him and his dog in a jet, he went home for NYE. That's what fanpages on IG are saying at least

by Anonymousreply 302January 1, 2019 10:30 PM

The IG video makes note of the countdown time to New Years in Mountain Time Zone... so I assume he was in Montana.

by Anonymousreply 303January 1, 2019 10:34 PM

Pussyhound Shawn strikes again! He threw the party it seems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304January 1, 2019 11:40 PM

R304 Lookout Shawn, they're gonna try to grab your mendes!

by Anonymousreply 305January 1, 2019 11:44 PM

^ I'm going to guess it was at his house in Montana. Feel free to correct me. Doesn't look like his LA house.

by Anonymousreply 306January 1, 2019 11:47 PM

r306 John's party? Yeah it was in Montana, but I don't know if was at his house

by Anonymousreply 307January 1, 2019 11:49 PM

R304, I banged all 3 of those girls because I am totally straight!

by Anonymousreply 308January 2, 2019 12:21 AM

R308 He was crying on the phone to Mayer later about having actually seen vag. Plus, the handler running in to put extra condoms on his dick didn't help any.

by Anonymousreply 309January 2, 2019 12:26 AM

id fuck his chubby friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310January 2, 2019 12:41 AM

Who is the chubby friend?

by Anonymousreply 311January 2, 2019 1:58 AM

r311 See r286

by Anonymousreply 312January 2, 2019 10:08 AM

R290: Probably weren't even his words. Everything seemed scripted. The age was young (because he is precocious) but not too young to be creepy, the age of the woman was older but not old enough to be seem as abusive. Basically the teen fantasy of lost the virginity to a young woman with more experience.

That obviouly never happened. If that happened he would be way more confident about his sexuality, he wouldn't feel so pressured to be seen with a girl in public (he never talked about falling in love, or wanting to date, he just want to be seem with a girl in public to put the gay rumours to rest).

That interview will haunt him, it makes the future bearding way more difficult. He better improve his acting chops and try to make that believable (i suppose they will wait till he needs to promote a new album) because the memes are writing themselves.

And of course there's the other aspects of the interview which are painful to read too. When you design an interview to give someone and edge but make him sympathetic because he has anxiety problems better do some rehearsal about how to put that in words, because the effect were the opposite of what they wanted

by Anonymousreply 313January 2, 2019 10:31 AM

[quote] the age of the woman was older but not old enough to be seem as abusive

Just because he's a man tbh, if the roles were reversed there'll be an uproar (remember Kylie Jenner then 17 dating 26 y.o Tyga?, he received a lot of backlash)

[quote] That interview will haunt him, it makes the future bearding way more difficult. He better improve his acting chops and try to make that believable

Yeah, that part that he wants to be seen "with someone, like a girl" for people to believe he's straight was just ridiculous to the point that if he starts to date a girl now would be seen as nothing more than a beard. He really didn't do himself any favors with that.

Not to mention all the stuff that came off really homophobic, like waking up "in a cold sweat" because people could think he was gay or watching his interviews to change the mannerisms he thought were too gay. All in all that interview not only did anything to change our minds but it ruined the nice guy image he had and that benefited him and made him likeable even to the people that didn't like his music.

by Anonymousreply 314January 2, 2019 10:59 AM

R287 and R313, I think it’s important to note that they never specified the age of Shawn’s first sexual partner in the interview. He said he was 19 when he hooked up with the 25 year old.

by Anonymousreply 315January 2, 2019 4:33 PM

Well, RS interview killed his buzz on DL for sure.

Unless he gave another explosive interview and makes a little scandal i don't think this thread will be back to its old self

by Anonymousreply 316January 2, 2019 6:10 PM

Good. It was ridiculous and mean

by Anonymousreply 317January 2, 2019 6:22 PM

No one ever talks about how Shawn's fellow popstar friend/collaborator Khalid possibly being closeted, too.

You can't tell me that Khalid's song "Location" isn't about Grindr, when the song incorporates the notification sound.

But because Khalid's black, he gets an invisibility cloak from all speculation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318January 2, 2019 8:42 PM

R318 DL does seem more interested in the white meat, generally speaking.

by Anonymousreply 319January 2, 2019 8:44 PM

I think Khalid has a totally different profile. He has some unique style, he is more r&b than pop, and had good reviews and mainstream success but he is not marketed as a teen hearthrob.

I don't follow social media but he seems to have less presence there, so it's understable that there's less speculation about him

by Anonymousreply 320January 2, 2019 8:47 PM

R292 That looks like the Frauiest party of Fraus that ever Fraued. I wouldn't want to be within one hundred thousand feet of that party.

by Anonymousreply 321January 2, 2019 9:00 PM

R321 Lmao all his friends are married with children, what do you expect. Still I bet the music's better than at Shawn's party (at least you like Cardi B, Drake and all that shit)

by Anonymousreply 322January 2, 2019 10:12 PM

R322 The music (good or not) will do nothing to remove the stigma of hundreds of fraus gathered around at John Mayer's house singing like they are drunk at their high school reunion. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 323January 2, 2019 10:40 PM

[quote]Well, RS interview killed his buzz on DL for sure.

If Shawn releases a photo of his naked ass, he might have a chance at getting back some love on DL.

by Anonymousreply 324January 2, 2019 10:44 PM

Plenty of fraus at Shawn's party too r323 , just younger. See r304

by Anonymousreply 325January 2, 2019 10:53 PM

If JM and SM weren't together on NYE do you think they are still together? I think it's over.

by Anonymousreply 326January 2, 2019 10:54 PM

R326 I could imagine SM's management wanting to nix any ideas that they might get getting together. I don't know, I don't think JM is ready to give up on him, but there is plenty of fresh chicken in the coop.

by Anonymousreply 327January 2, 2019 11:01 PM

r327 They used to interact a lot more through social media before, commenting on pictures (even saying 'I love you') Shawn never missed any of JM's IG lives and commented there too. Now all they do is liking each other pictures and that's it (especially Shawn, and he never replies when JM actually comments something on his posts). Is also weird that he never even left a comment in any of Mayer IG shows. So it seems like he (or someone else) decided to put a halt on the PDA.

There's also that time when JM apologized to Shawn after giving an interview where he "went off" too much on his love for him and talking about his physicality, so maybe he knows this makes him uncomfortable or something. From 3:20 to 5:04 ⬇️ (Btw is anyone having trouble to watch/link IG videos?, I get an 'URL mismatch' error everytime...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328January 2, 2019 11:30 PM

Yes, R328, the URL mismatch message seems to happen more on IG these days.

by Anonymousreply 329January 2, 2019 11:33 PM

[quote]So it seems like he (or someone else) decided to put a halt on the PDA.

Possibly.

Shawn doesn't seem to like the Stenmark Twins' photos as much, either.

But it may also be that Shawn is not as into social media right now.

I've noticed several celebrities & actors who go through periods where they post less frequently.

by Anonymousreply 330January 2, 2019 11:34 PM

r330 Maybe, but he still likes almost all of JM's posts though

by Anonymousreply 331January 2, 2019 11:37 PM

(Posted before finishing) ^ He likes his pictures (so he is on IG) but doesn't comment/reply

by Anonymousreply 332January 2, 2019 11:39 PM

Shawn’s management told him to knock off all the gay stuff with Mayer.

by Anonymousreply 333January 3, 2019 12:15 AM

Poor Shawn didn't count on his management having installed one of these ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334January 3, 2019 12:17 AM

[quote] Shawn’s management told him to knock off all the gay stuff with Mayer

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case, probably because their "bromance" started to get too much media (and fan's) attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335January 3, 2019 12:35 AM

I like this article in particular that, while talking about their 'bromance', felt the need to point out they're both single. I feel like even doing an IG live together must be off limits now, sadly. Bummer because I wanted him to be a guest on "Current Mood"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336January 3, 2019 12:40 AM

"John, please, no more posting lyrics about Shawn's nipples!"

by Anonymousreply 337January 3, 2019 1:04 AM

For the people who were asking who it was "the chubby friend" at r310 , apparently that's his god brother. He's trans though, so idk if that changes your desire to fuck him lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338January 3, 2019 3:21 AM

His IG (and you can see he had surgery for his breasts)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339January 3, 2019 3:23 AM

R338 Is that boy on the left side of the left picture Shawn as a baby? God, he was an ugly kid.

by Anonymousreply 340January 3, 2019 3:35 AM

r340 There's some comments on that post saying that isnt Shawn, but it looks kinda similar to the baby picture of him he posted the other day so I don't know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341January 3, 2019 3:48 AM

[quote]He's trans though, so idk if that changes your desire to fuck him lmao

🤣

by Anonymousreply 342January 3, 2019 4:34 AM

How did I do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343January 3, 2019 10:45 PM

God, I hate his voice I think he sucks!

by Anonymousreply 344January 3, 2019 10:47 PM

Why so mean, R344? :(

Here's a video specially for you baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345January 3, 2019 10:49 PM

Thanks R345! I guess I hate that style of warbly shitty singing. Do you think he is singing to John Mayer in that song you posted? LOL

by Anonymousreply 346January 3, 2019 10:52 PM

JM, Zac, Cez....depends on my mood and my level of thirstyness, R346

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347January 3, 2019 11:03 PM

R347 You are thirsty for JM's cock, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 348January 3, 2019 11:20 PM

If he were into you and sang with his guitar schtick to you, would you?

by Anonymousreply 349January 3, 2019 11:26 PM

His body is a wonderland, R348

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 3, 2019 11:27 PM

R350 Yeah, JM spoons him and strokes his hair after they fuck - 100%.

by Anonymousreply 351January 3, 2019 11:31 PM

Why does he always look like he’s wearing lipstick?

by Anonymousreply 352January 3, 2019 11:51 PM

I guess he has rosy red lips.

by Anonymousreply 353January 3, 2019 11:54 PM

Do you like my Rainbow Daytona Rolex, Shawn? I LOVE RAINBOWS 🌈🌈🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354January 4, 2019 12:01 AM

There's very sexy, JM. #watchporn is my favorite type of porn. R354 , I wanna taste your rainbow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 4, 2019 12:08 AM

What type of porn do you think Shawn likes?

Helix?

Bel Ami?

Treasure Island?

by Anonymousreply 356January 4, 2019 12:10 AM

r456 Whatever daddy porn is out there

by Anonymousreply 357January 4, 2019 12:16 AM

MenOver30.com

by Anonymousreply 358January 4, 2019 12:26 AM

YASSSSSS

Daddy porn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359January 4, 2019 12:29 AM

Well, Shawn does like his men in their 40's (eg. John Mayer, Justin Trudeau & Jared Leto), so it's possible daddy porn would appeal to him.

by Anonymousreply 360January 4, 2019 12:46 AM

I'm trying to imagine myself at age 20 being known "internationally." a top 40 act of the moment who performs in front of thousands of people almost daily, whilst have every aspect of my personal life and appearance blown up on social media. so good for him for maintaining some kind of resiliency and humble image in the industry. that being said he certainly loves the attention and fame, otherwise then why do it?

by Anonymousreply 361January 4, 2019 1:10 AM

R361 Agreed, but I could see the fear of losing all of that becoming more and more of a thing. Hopefully he's gotten decent advice about his money.

by Anonymousreply 362January 4, 2019 3:16 AM

Mayer just liked Timothee Chalamet's new photos on IG, and THAT's how you know he's into twinks (and guys). There wasn't any gay/bi men in Hollywood that didn't followed TC after CMBYN. Tyler The Creator, another twink lover, was crazy for him too a while back.

And AFAIK, John never met Chalamet, so him following and liking his pictures are merely because he must like him lmao. So that's more competition for Shawn, someone should check on him, he could've had a panic attack or something!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363January 4, 2019 3:38 AM

(In case you aren't following him...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364January 4, 2019 3:43 AM

Oh noes! Now poor Shawn is clutching his pillow when he could have been biting it!

by Anonymousreply 365January 4, 2019 4:12 AM

[quote]I guess he has rosy red lips.

Is the bussy rosy red too?

by Anonymousreply 366January 4, 2019 4:45 AM

R364, which feature on IG lets you see what photos celebrities have liked?

by Anonymousreply 367January 4, 2019 5:09 AM

R367 Your following feed. Celebrities likes usually dissapear after a while though.

by Anonymousreply 368January 4, 2019 5:27 AM

If only...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369January 4, 2019 8:12 AM

Shawn needs singing lessons. He doesn't have a great voice but that's not a good reason to not bring better live performances

by Anonymousreply 370January 4, 2019 11:22 AM

R369 Gurl is thinking about JM's talented fingers again.

by Anonymousreply 371January 4, 2019 11:25 AM

Aww well thank you, JM!

You can also see Zac and Cez. I love when all my hoes support me #blessed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372January 4, 2019 5:42 PM

I take vocal lessons twice a day, R370. bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373January 4, 2019 5:56 PM

R373: Maybe a bitch, but definitevely not deaf

by Anonymousreply 374January 4, 2019 6:13 PM

That hurt, R374

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375January 4, 2019 6:18 PM

R375 Should have gone slower and used more lube.

by Anonymousreply 376January 5, 2019 12:10 AM

Feeling romantic. A little something for my DL fans.

Raw talent...you know I like it raw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377January 5, 2019 1:32 AM

You know how to fuck me right, R376

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378January 5, 2019 1:34 AM

R378 I love to make it good for you, baby.

by Anonymousreply 379January 5, 2019 1:38 AM

Do you have plans tonight, JM?

RAWRRRRRR

Oh and stop liking Tumorthy Chalamet's pics and AleX whatshisface

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380January 5, 2019 1:43 AM

Don't worry, baby, I only do it to throw people off the scent.

Gets lonely not being able to jam with you.

by Anonymousreply 381January 5, 2019 1:54 AM

Awwwwww, JM!

I wanna jam with you all night long, until I'm sore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 5, 2019 2:01 AM

Baby, you'll always sleep well at my place ... eventually.

by Anonymousreply 383January 5, 2019 2:05 AM

Come to Toronto, I'm waiting for you with an open.....HEART.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384January 5, 2019 2:18 AM

Baby there's nothing holding me back!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385January 5, 2019 2:19 AM

How much do you think he’s worth? I’d say probably at least 20m by now. Probably double that.

by Anonymousreply 386January 5, 2019 2:42 AM

My secret to perfect teeth is brushing them with cum. You are welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387January 5, 2019 3:08 AM

r387 I can help you with that, Shawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 5, 2019 3:24 AM

Can't wait to taste you, JM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 5, 2019 3:31 AM

These threads now just seem to be Shawn & John talking to each other.

by Anonymousreply 390January 5, 2019 5:09 AM

We need some spicy gossip or news to liven this thread

by Anonymousreply 391January 5, 2019 5:18 AM

R391 Yes, they need to leak the damn sex tape already.

by Anonymousreply 392January 5, 2019 5:26 AM

In the meantime, let's discuss my bulge. (Yes that's Daddy Cez in the background)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393January 5, 2019 5:33 AM

G393 Gurl looks happy to be there.

by Anonymousreply 394January 5, 2019 5:35 AM

R391 How about this:

Shawn has a secret twin named Sean, who sometimes fills in for him at appearances. The only way to tell them apart? Only one of them has a foreskin.

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 395January 5, 2019 5:41 AM

R391: The grammys will bring some gossip for sure

by Anonymousreply 396January 5, 2019 9:53 AM

What are Shawn's chances of winning at the Grammys?

by Anonymousreply 397January 5, 2019 9:56 AM

R397: II doubt he has a chance. The album is not good enough and it was not successful enough to give him a chance. HIs real winning was to be nominated

by Anonymousreply 398January 5, 2019 9:59 AM

No way he's going to win. In Song of the Year he's against Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga and Childish Gambino; and in Best Pop Vocal Album against Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift (the winner is between those 2) so he doesn't stand a chance.

by Anonymousreply 399January 5, 2019 11:05 AM

Perhaps JM will console him and let him hold one of JM's Grammys.

Psst, don't tell Shawn that even Homer Simpson has a Grammy.

by Anonymousreply 400January 5, 2019 12:45 PM

r400 In a recent podcast Mayer actually said Grammys don't have much worth (but of course he can say that because he has 7...)

by Anonymousreply 401January 5, 2019 1:12 PM

He wants to do another Mayercraft Carrier, and sneak Shawn onboard as his cabin boy.

by Anonymousreply 402January 5, 2019 1:25 PM

r402 Lmao those were epic. Capt. Mayer and his sailor boy Shawn would be so hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403January 5, 2019 1:41 PM

R403 Shawn would be so friendly and industrious, and have the most spotlessly white cabin boy outfit ever. JM would even let him wear the Cap'n's hat while they cuddled awww.

by Anonymousreply 404January 5, 2019 2:00 PM

r404 And then JM would give Shawn unnecessary tasks like cleaning the floor with a rag or dust the furniture , all while wearing those tiny shorts, just so he can stare at his ass (and maybe touch himself while he watches...)

by Anonymousreply 405January 5, 2019 2:21 PM

R405 If Shawn did a good job as cabin boy, he would be rewarded with a place at the Cap'n's table - on his knees, of course.

by Anonymousreply 406January 5, 2019 3:25 PM

[quote]If Shawn did a good job as cabin boy

I would like to see Mayer spank him if he did a bad job as cabin boy.

by Anonymousreply 407January 5, 2019 8:43 PM

Why has Mayer not come out yet?

He is gayer than anyone I’ve ever known.

by Anonymousreply 408January 5, 2019 8:44 PM

R407 Across JM's lap at the table, yes. I bet Shawn would get all weepy as it went on.

by Anonymousreply 409January 5, 2019 9:50 PM

R409 But more often than not, Shawn would do a half assed job on purpose, just because he loves when Capt. Mayer pulls his shorts and underwear down to spank his bare butt with his big hands, that slide into his ass crack more and more in between slaps.

by Anonymousreply 410January 5, 2019 10:56 PM

R410 The poor boy, he does have strong needs. I'm sure the Capt. takes good care of him.

by Anonymousreply 411January 5, 2019 11:26 PM

R390 The Shawn Mendes and John Mayer trolls have taken over the Alec Benjamin and John Mayer threads as well. It's only because Shawn isn't interesting enough on his own and trolls need to make up drama to keep the threads active and interesting.

I saw this porn on Pornhub the other day that probably is similar to a typical Shawn Mendes fuck session.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412January 6, 2019 3:39 AM

R412 The SM troll is kinda funny here but should fuck off from the other threads

by Anonymousreply 413January 6, 2019 3:43 AM

Unless the emmys bring some juici gossip Shawn will follow the fate of other DL former favourites

by Anonymousreply 414January 7, 2019 6:04 PM

Shawn seems to have been quiet over the past week.

He hasn't posted on IG in 7 days.

by Anonymousreply 415January 7, 2019 6:31 PM

Maybe they convince him to left the social media for a while. It was not sane for him

by Anonymousreply 416January 7, 2019 7:00 PM

He tweeted today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417January 7, 2019 10:48 PM

So Shawn says he has the flu.

I wonder if he has anyone special looking after him?

by Anonymousreply 418January 7, 2019 10:50 PM

He might have sero-converted.

by Anonymousreply 419January 7, 2019 11:24 PM

Looking for a hot nurse, 40+ with good parenting skills. I need cuddles and chicken soup.

by Anonymousreply 420January 8, 2019 12:36 AM

Who wants to kiss my tummy? I'm a little bloated today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421January 8, 2019 2:18 AM

Cum cure my flu...I'm lonely in bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422January 8, 2019 2:19 AM

When was that shirtless photo taken, R421?

Are you saying he had put on weight there?

by Anonymousreply 423January 8, 2019 2:42 AM

Hey Shawn. I just came back from my appearance on one of your sugar daddy's shows. He called me "the nicest guy ever." Did he ever say that about you? Anyways, here I am with some of John Mayer's friends. JM liked this post, of course. I also released my remix with Alessia Cara today. I expect to be in the top ten of the hot 100 within 2 months. My A&R, who worked with Ed Sheeran, told me so. Hope this keeps you up tonight. I'll be on at 12:30 on CBS in case you're having trouble sleeping. Talk to you when I can. I'm going to be super busy from here on in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424January 8, 2019 3:23 AM

R421 The question is who is in the towel in the background he’s leaving?

by Anonymousreply 425January 8, 2019 3:26 AM

r423 Is an old photo and he didn't put on weight, this is the same picture from a different angle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426January 8, 2019 3:40 AM

For some reason It doesn't let me view the site, but here's another picture. Is from like 2017. The SM troll at least needs to find new material if he's going to keep pestering this thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427January 8, 2019 3:46 AM

I'm sure it's hard coming up with new material.

by Anonymousreply 428January 8, 2019 3:47 AM

r428 I hope that's sarcasm...There's thousand of new pictures out there

by Anonymousreply 429January 8, 2019 3:50 AM

R427, is that a slight bulge I see in those wet swim trunks?

by Anonymousreply 430January 8, 2019 6:21 AM

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 431January 8, 2019 9:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432January 8, 2019 9:33 AM

Hey Shawn. Did you catch me on Corden last night? He's the nicest guy I've ever met in my life and he said the same about me. What a coincidence! Anyways, I'll leave this here for you to watch again as I know you tuned in last night. Probably tossing and turning over more pictures of you braiding Camila Cabello's hair. Hope you have a good day. I sure am!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433January 8, 2019 4:42 PM

At the gym today. (If the link doesn't work his trainer @ is aussie_fit on IG)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434January 8, 2019 5:23 PM

For a guy so obsessed with being straight he really loves headbands

by Anonymousreply 435January 8, 2019 6:12 PM

r435 You called?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436January 8, 2019 7:54 PM

R435, yes, Shawn really seems to love those headbands.

by Anonymousreply 437January 8, 2019 8:05 PM

From the Alec Benjamin thread:

[quote] Shawn liked this post of him (and JM too, but that's hardly news)

Apparently he did stay up to watch it last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438January 8, 2019 9:30 PM

R434, I noticed that Shawn's trainer's praises his athleticism:

[quote]His athletic ability is amazing because for most people this is a very hard movement to do

by Anonymousreply 439January 8, 2019 9:40 PM

Shawn definitely has natural athleticism. I remember hearing about how his trainer had him benching and squatting 300 pounds when he was 16.

by Anonymousreply 440January 9, 2019 1:09 AM

Something I just noticed about Shawn's trainer -- he's Australian.

Maybe Shawn does like Australian guys . . .

by Anonymousreply 441January 9, 2019 1:12 AM

Shawn has a naturally athletic hole.

by Anonymousreply 442January 9, 2019 1:14 AM

What happens in Shawn's nightmares?

by Anonymousreply 443January 9, 2019 1:19 AM

R443, well according to what Shawn said in the RS interview, he wakes up in a cold sweat fearing that people think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 444January 9, 2019 1:35 AM

Is Shawn sure he's over the flu? I should do an anal temperature check with my dick just to be sure!

by Anonymousreply 445January 9, 2019 2:18 AM

R443 In his nightmares, he's forced out of the closet with no career or fame and watching Alec Benjamin with the #1 song and album having replaced him as the industry's new golden boy while taking all of his fans. For a fame whore like Shawn, it's the stuff of sweat inducing nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 446January 9, 2019 3:39 AM

Look what I found.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447January 9, 2019 3:43 AM

I think he has nightmares about JM and all the other daddies coming out and marrying Alec benjamin all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 448January 9, 2019 3:44 AM

In R447 that was the day Alec met Shawn after poaching his fans on line at his concert in Paris. Obviously, Shawn couldn't imagine at the time what a threat Alec was going to be to his career just two and a half years after that picture was taken. He probably just thought he was a nice, cute twink like himself looking to make a name for himself without ever realistically going anywhere. How wrong Shawn will be. Anyways, here's another shot from that day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449January 9, 2019 3:48 AM

I meant this shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450January 9, 2019 3:49 AM

Alec Benjamin's album has religious references out of the wazoo; he's way more repressed than Shawn is (didn't he go on record saying that he doesn't drink at all or do drugs? He's supposed to be 24 but he looks and sounds and sings like he's 12) and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a lowkey conservative/right-winger.

by Anonymousreply 451January 9, 2019 4:18 AM

The guy on the left (Joel Adams) reminds me a bit of Bel Ami porn twink Kevin Warhol.

by Anonymousreply 452January 9, 2019 4:23 AM

R451 That's a lot of assumptions there. In an interview he said he's not religious but he liked the story of Adam and Eve (in Steve) as a metaphor for always wanting more even if you have everything already or something like that. And just because he doesn't drink or smoke it doesn't mean he's repressed, he said he doesn't like clubbing either because he's a bit awkward (I think weird is the word he used) so I don't think it has anything to do with religion but just because he really doesn't like that stuff

by Anonymousreply 453January 9, 2019 5:18 AM

I wish I could hook up with Sean, I know I could make him feel good. I think he would worship my cock, it's perfection if I do say so myself. I've written a few letters, but never heard back.

by Anonymousreply 454January 9, 2019 5:37 AM

[quote]I think he would worship my cock, it's perfection if I do say so myself. I've written a few letters, but never heard back.

I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 455January 9, 2019 8:04 AM

r455 Shawn what about the rumor that you always have a buttplug in you when you're onstage and when you're working out? I heard you collect buttplugs too, is that true?

by Anonymousreply 456January 9, 2019 8:16 AM

People really like Alec or it's just a way to upset Shawn.

Right now nothing indicates Alec is going to be a threat, he didn't even hit the top 50 of the pop charts (Shawn had problems to do it at the beginning of his career too). It's not like there's a formula, without Stitches, Shawns career will be probably dead by now.

If he is smart (probably not, because if he was smart that RS would never happen) he will be friendly to Alec

by Anonymousreply 457January 9, 2019 10:46 AM

[quote]I wish I could hook up with Sean, I know I could make him feel good. I think he would worship my cock, it's perfection if I do say so myself. I've written a few letters, but never heard back.

Maybe you should write to SHAWN Mendes if you expect a response?

by Anonymousreply 458January 9, 2019 10:54 AM

R447 One of these boys just gave a beej, and one of them just got one. But which is which?

Of course JM could gorge his lust for twink cum on all three.

by Anonymousreply 459January 9, 2019 10:59 AM

[quote] Of course JM could gorge his lust for twink cum on all three.

I'd watch that sex tape

by Anonymousreply 460January 9, 2019 11:35 AM

R460 Ditto. I wonder how long it would take him to exhaust all three.

by Anonymousreply 461January 9, 2019 11:50 AM

Can you imagine twink JM with current Shawn? I wonder if they'd get along or if they'd see each other as competition (though lbr, Shawn would be no competition for young JM at all, at least musically speaking)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462January 9, 2019 12:29 PM

[quote]Can you imagine twink JM with current Shawn? I wonder if they'd get along

Shawn is not into twinks... only 40+ for him.

by Anonymousreply 463January 9, 2019 1:09 PM

r463 Well, yeah, but I meant professionally or like friends

by Anonymousreply 464January 9, 2019 1:15 PM

[quote]Right now nothing indicates Alec is going to be a threat

Yeah, and Alec only has a small number of followers on IG.

Maybe that will change, but he doesn't have the millions of followers that Shawn has.

by Anonymousreply 465January 9, 2019 9:02 PM

R465: Shawn is in the business for 5 years, it's obvious a newcomer trying to get his first single played is not going to have so many followers. Of course people in the music industry get successful overnight sometimes

by Anonymousreply 466January 9, 2019 9:12 PM

Hmm. So, as you can see Alec tweeted first and some minutes later Shawn tweeted that. Coincidence? (Btw in case there's some eldergays here that don't know, Truman_Black is Matt Healy from The 1975)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467January 9, 2019 9:15 PM

R467: The same Matt Haley who is almost gay "without fucking men, of course". I suppose Matt didn't get the memo of the backlash Andrew Garfield got for saying basically the same

by Anonymousreply 468January 9, 2019 9:23 PM

R467 Apparently it's in the reverse now. If you go to posts 333 and 334 on the previous Shawn Mendes thread, you'll see Alec poached one of Shawn's tweets almost word for word just a day apart. The two are obviously following each other. Maybe this is the first sign that Shawn is getting wary of Alec. And for those who are saying Alec isn't a threat, he's a newcomer who is signed to one of the biggest labels in the world, Atlantic Records, home of Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran and Cardi B. If they put in the type of promotional blitz into Alec that they had, Shawn will sweat. Watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469January 9, 2019 9:36 PM

R469: It's not that easy. Shawn had a lot of problems to get his singles played on the radio and this kid is not even top 50 on pop right now. Ed Sheeran became a household on the USA with his second album. Yes, the first sold a lot but he was unable to have more than one top 20 hit.

Generally you need a well crafted strategy to create buzz, Bruno Mars got two hits as featured artist before release his first single. Of course there are some people who can get away with a messy release (Sam Smith was able to succeed even with three songs hitting the charts at the same time).

This kid could be huge, or a huge flop, nobody knows right now. I know Shawn is a little paranoid, but if he is going to get worried everytime a new young boy release a song he is going to end in a mental institution really fast

by Anonymousreply 470January 9, 2019 9:47 PM

Is this the time for Shawn to leak nude pics to spice up his career?

by Anonymousreply 471January 9, 2019 9:50 PM

R471: I think avoiding looking ridiculous like in the RS interview will be enough in this moment

by Anonymousreply 472January 9, 2019 9:52 PM

This guy is going to be a flop. He really doesn’t have the talent.

by Anonymousreply 473January 9, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote] he's a newcomer who is signed to one of the biggest labels in the world, Atlantic Records. If they put in the type of promotional blitz into Alec that they had, Shawn will sweat

Atlantic tweets everything Alec does, if you go to their Twitter you'll see they retweeted the interview he did for Billboard, his appearance on James Corden, etc. Their IG page usually comments on Alecs posts too. So they are promoting him quite a bit.

Also, it seems like a lot of celebrities and the like are starting to know about him, like JM's friend, Jensen Karp who is a producer and I'm sure the reason he was on The Late Late Show in the first place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474January 9, 2019 9:54 PM

r473 Thanks for joining us Shawn!

by Anonymousreply 475January 9, 2019 9:54 PM

R473, are you referring to Alec or Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 476January 9, 2019 9:56 PM

[quote]Is this the time for Shawn to leak nude pics to spice up his career?

Not unless he shows bussy!

by Anonymousreply 477January 9, 2019 9:58 PM

R463 Aww they could learn how to suck D together.

by Anonymousreply 478January 9, 2019 10:09 PM

Poor Shawn - gurl is gonna start checking in the mirror for wrinkles if these younger twinks keep coming along.

by Anonymousreply 479January 9, 2019 10:14 PM

r479 Lmao you accidentally roasted him even more, since Alec is actually older

by Anonymousreply 480January 9, 2019 10:21 PM

R480 Whoops, hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 481January 9, 2019 10:23 PM

Yeah, Alec is actually 4 years older than Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 482January 9, 2019 10:30 PM

Alec sounds like a 12 year old boy, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 483January 9, 2019 10:32 PM

He might already be too old for JM's love - you're safe Shawnie!

by Anonymousreply 484January 9, 2019 10:35 PM

R483 That's perfect for the elder gays on this site. The closer to borderline legal they look and sound, the hornier they'll be.

R470 It would be a problem if Alec were on his own in promoting his [bold] mixtape [/bold] (key word), but he's not as R474 demonstrated. He just needs a bit more of a radio push, coupled with some bigger TV appearances, and he'll be in the top 40 in no time at all. He's already making his way up the heat seekers chart. It's only a matter of time before he breaks into the hot 100. Regardless, Shawn clearly has mental issues and he's not going to be able to handle the competition. All major performers have rivals for their throne, it's the natural way of the music industry. If Shawn can't see this coming or can't cope, then he's not meant for this business. That's why Alec will start getting gigs that Shawn would have had otherwise and will take over for him in terms of popularity and fame. He's the closet threat we've seen so far and there will be others. This year won't end well for Shawn. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up hospitalized.

by Anonymousreply 485January 9, 2019 11:20 PM

r474 Ha both Atlantic and Danielle Fishel (Karp's wife) commented on his last post (and Mayer liked btw) Seems like a lot of people have his back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486January 9, 2019 11:38 PM

[quote]This year won't end well for Shawn. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up hospitalized.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 487January 9, 2019 11:54 PM

Hopefully Shawn has people who will talk sensibly to him about stress management and the realities of the industry including not being the new thing endlessly. He really needs to polish his good guy image back up.

by Anonymousreply 488January 9, 2019 11:57 PM

R487 I'm not the poster you're replying to but I agree , Shawn doesn't seem to be coping well with his anxiety, stress, etc. So its not an exaggeration to say he could be hospitalized eventually. I hope not for an adicction though

by Anonymousreply 489January 10, 2019 12:10 AM

R489, I agree Shawn has obvious anxiety issues.

The fact that he's waking up at night worried about people thinking he's gay and that he has to smoke lots of pot to calm down are red flags.

It just seems a bit melodramatic to predict he will be hospitalized.

by Anonymousreply 490January 10, 2019 12:21 AM

R490 Probably not hospitalized, but I could see getting busted for the weed or a DUI.

by Anonymousreply 491January 10, 2019 2:10 AM

I certainly think Shawn needs a good therapist, if he doesn't have one already.

Since he's waking up at night afraid that people think he's gay and is having to smoke tons of pot to calm his nerves, he's obviously got some issues he needs to work out with a professional.

by Anonymousreply 492January 10, 2019 10:36 AM

I still think he has nothing to fear from Alec right now. It's needed way more to a label's push to become competence.

Of course Shawn is not in a great position right now, his last album was not the big success everybody expected and none of the singles was a top 10 hit (or not even big on the pop charts). And he never was an A list singer like Bruno, Ed, Justin or Sam.

by Anonymousreply 493January 10, 2019 10:57 AM

Mayer has lost it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494January 10, 2019 5:19 PM

R494 He's going into twink withdrawal or something.

by Anonymousreply 495January 10, 2019 10:47 PM

I'm ready for my daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496January 10, 2019 11:31 PM

r496 Which one, you slut?

by Anonymousreply 497January 10, 2019 11:43 PM

Does Shawn want his Australian trainer?

by Anonymousreply 498January 10, 2019 11:47 PM

JM and Cez, double penetration is in my new years resolution list. Are you a daddy, R497?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499January 10, 2019 11:49 PM

I love Aussie dick, just ask Zac and Josh R498.......those bros make me sweat and keep me fit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500January 10, 2019 11:51 PM

r499 JM doesn't seem to be the type to share, so keep dreaming I guess

by Anonymousreply 501January 10, 2019 11:53 PM

He shares his dick with AleX whatshisface.....he is a giver, R501

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502January 10, 2019 11:56 PM

r502 Well, of course he'd share with another twink, Shawn, but not with another older man

by Anonymousreply 503January 10, 2019 11:57 PM

NOT FAIR, R503!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JM come give me love, and let's make sweet music together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504January 11, 2019 12:00 AM

Sorry, Shawn, but your management would tear Mayer's dick off if they caught him getting between those thighs.

by Anonymousreply 505January 11, 2019 12:43 AM

I wanna see him try.....my body is ready, R505

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506January 11, 2019 2:22 AM

I think the reason the main Shawn Mendes troll keeps calling Alec Benjamin "AleX" is because I mistakenly referred to him as Alex Benjamin in the last SM thread. This was when John Mayer was first getting horny for Alec and posting about him on Instagram non stop. Now it's gotten annoying, along with his trolling over all.

by Anonymousreply 507January 11, 2019 2:28 AM

Here's a new question to get this thread back on track:

Has Shawn actually had gay sex, or is he still so repressed that he has denied himself?

by Anonymousreply 508January 11, 2019 2:32 AM

It's obvious that ho has an extremely loose hole. For him to be hanging around with that many hot guys and not be having sex with at least a good number of them is pure delusion.

by Anonymousreply 509January 11, 2019 2:34 AM

No honey, R507. I just refuse to call him by his name, duh. That was a no-brainer but we can't all be smart and wear hoodies to prove it, like me. Haters are gonna hate. You will be drooling when my Calvin Klein campaign comes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510January 11, 2019 2:37 AM

Is Shawn really going to be doing a Calvin Klein campaign, R510?

He would be following in Bieber's footsteps if he did:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511January 11, 2019 2:43 AM

He's going to recreate the Brooke Sheilds Calvin Klein jeans AD.

by Anonymousreply 512January 11, 2019 2:45 AM

Yes R511, underwear and jeans. Maybe I'll get some love here...one can hope :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513January 11, 2019 2:46 AM

...And I will cum between him and his Calvins.

by Anonymousreply 514January 11, 2019 2:51 AM

[quote] Is Shawn really going to be doing a Calvin Klein campaign

Nah, if only. The Shawn around here just loves to spread BS

by Anonymousreply 515January 11, 2019 2:53 AM

Yeah, I figured it wasn't true.

But perhaps Shawn will do a CK underwear shoot some day -- Bieber did it, as I posted at R511.

by Anonymousreply 516January 11, 2019 2:55 AM

R508 Pretty sure he'd have been busted if he had.

by Anonymousreply 517January 11, 2019 3:22 AM

See Shawn? Alec is not afraid to leave comments on JM's posts, unlike you just cowardly liking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518January 11, 2019 3:25 AM

R518 Poor JM can't wait forever for Shawn to man (?) up.

by Anonymousreply 519January 11, 2019 3:27 AM

[quote] Sorry, Shawn, but your management would tear Mayer's dick off if they caught him getting between those thighs

Seriously though, I really think they made him toned down the "bromance" with JM and that's why we don't see them interacting like they used to anymore ( especially on Shawn's part)

by Anonymousreply 520January 11, 2019 3:48 AM

R520 I'm sure it was a minor dilemma for them. On the one hand, yes, they'd want to smother anything vaguely gay. On the other, the relationship with JM is noteworthy status-wise.

by Anonymousreply 521January 11, 2019 3:56 AM

I guess we won't be seeing something like this again anytime soon :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522January 11, 2019 4:20 AM

R508 I tend to think that Shawn's had little to no gay sex. The reason is because, if he had explored that side of himself, I don't think he would be so tortured and self-loathing about it. His generation is the most accepting of homosexuality ever. He lives in Toronto and Los Angeles. He has successful and openly gay peers like Sam Smith and Troye Sivan. The RS article shows that his attitude towards his sexuality (if he is gay) goes well beyond just being glass closeted for the sake of his career to being an intense internal crisis. He seems like he's still in denial about it.

by Anonymousreply 523January 11, 2019 4:35 AM

R523 I could believe it. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next year.

by Anonymousreply 524January 11, 2019 11:24 AM

r524 I hope something happens THIS year, is just beginning after all

by Anonymousreply 525January 11, 2019 11:47 AM

He is not going to come out anytime soon, that's for sure. The RS interview locked that door for a good while. He probably will try the gay friendly straight ally strategy which in his case it would be dangerous because a good reaction is not guarantied, specially if he goes full bearding this year, which it won't happen right now (the RS interview will make the whole thing suspicious) but it will happen this year for sure.

That could backfire big time because he is not a good actor. I know hardcore fans and the media are ready to buy the charade but it could easily be worse the remedy than the illness.

And he needs to focus in his career, he needs to come back with a big hit or thing could go downhill

by Anonymousreply 526January 11, 2019 11:56 AM

R52 I agree. I've said the same thing. I don't think he's closeted, he's in denial. That means he considers himself straight and technically didn't lie about his sexuality in the RS interview. Might also explain why he seems so uncomfortable about the whole gay thing. The bearding still doesn't make sense though. I don't believe for one second he and Hailey were anything more than friends. Maybe it was just a PR thing, idk. Could be his management wanted him to have a girlfriend, maybe to stop the gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 527January 11, 2019 12:02 PM

R518 One way to know if Shawn reads the DL is if he starts commenting on John Mayer's Instagram posts again. If he does, it's a sure sign he knows about our discussions.

by Anonymousreply 528January 11, 2019 3:55 PM

I'm collaborating with Miley, she's a gay icon. I love to please my fans but sorry, I won't post pics of my hole just yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529January 11, 2019 5:02 PM

At the airport in Toronto today. Does he have a show or something somewhere?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530January 11, 2019 5:06 PM

R530 He flew to Los Angeles. Fans aren’t sure the reason. The Grammys are on February 10th and his tour starts in early March so his trip could be related to those.

by Anonymousreply 531January 11, 2019 6:38 PM

[quote]He flew to Los Angeles. Fans aren’t sure the reason.

Booty call with John Mayer.

by Anonymousreply 532January 11, 2019 7:31 PM

There are lots of other gay celebs in Los Angeles that he could be visiting.

by Anonymousreply 533January 11, 2019 8:51 PM

He's already in LA. His hair is getting longer,I like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534January 11, 2019 9:17 PM

R534 Ew, that dude next to Shawn is an ugly troll.

by Anonymousreply 535January 11, 2019 9:59 PM

That picture is like beauty and the beast.

by Anonymousreply 536January 11, 2019 10:01 PM

I guess he wasn't allergic after all. Hmm I wonder what else he lies about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537January 11, 2019 10:01 PM

r535 That guy is an stalker, he's always at LAX

by Anonymousreply 538January 11, 2019 10:03 PM

r535 That guy's an stalker, he always take a picture with him at LAX.

by Anonymousreply 539January 11, 2019 10:04 PM

Is the guy at R534 a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 540January 11, 2019 10:09 PM

R537 Is that his house and he got a dog or is he at someone else's?

by Anonymousreply 541January 11, 2019 10:16 PM

R541, it looks like he's visiting/staying at a house in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 542January 11, 2019 10:26 PM

Come keep me company, I'm lonely in LA. (40+ only)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 11, 2019 10:29 PM

So whose L.A. house is Shawn visiting?

by Anonymousreply 544January 11, 2019 10:30 PM

You can see a man in the back in the video at r537 and someone obviously took this photo. Maybe hes in a studio or something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545January 11, 2019 10:42 PM

He looks like he's at a house, rather than a studio.

by Anonymousreply 546January 11, 2019 10:44 PM

A house can have a recording studio, duh.

by Anonymousreply 547January 11, 2019 10:46 PM

Well, anyway, is he visiting the L.A. house of someone special?

by Anonymousreply 548January 11, 2019 10:48 PM

He recorded most of his recent album at a studio in Malibu that looks like a house. The views were similar, although I don’t remember there being an infinity pool.

by Anonymousreply 549January 12, 2019 12:30 AM

I'm ready, who wants to play?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550January 12, 2019 3:27 AM

R549, so is Shawn staying at the home of someone special?

by Anonymousreply 551January 12, 2019 3:38 AM

Someone is going to creep on him...

by Anonymousreply 552January 12, 2019 3:52 AM

R551 After seeing the story below, I can tell it's definitely a different house than where he recorded his album. The studio was an Craftsman style house made mostly of wood. This house is an ultramodern villa made mostly of glass and white concrete. It could be a very high-end rental (yes, they have services like Airbnb for the super rich) or, like you said, he could be staying as a guest of someone special...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553January 12, 2019 5:08 AM

r553 He stayed in a different house for every album recording though; maybe he's back on the studio in a different place. Or yeahm he could be visiting someone

by Anonymousreply 554January 12, 2019 5:21 AM

It's a rented place, complete with rented poolboy to stuff Shawn's hole.

by Anonymousreply 555January 12, 2019 5:48 AM

A poolboy for Shawn:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556January 12, 2019 6:18 AM

R556 He does have the cash to afford the good stuff. The trick, so to speak, would be finding someone who wouldn't sell him out to the media afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 557January 12, 2019 6:27 AM

R557 While yes of course he has the financial means, does he really seem savvy and sophisticated enough to procure the discreet services necessary? Remember, the boy spectacularly mangled the easiest of staged PR relationships just this past spring with Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin.)

by Anonymousreply 558January 12, 2019 6:36 AM

R558 He'd need a fixer to hook him up, yes.

by Anonymousreply 559January 12, 2019 6:39 AM

Give me all the awards!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560January 12, 2019 7:53 PM

He is popular in UK. It's curious that most people say the last album is the better (the previous were trashed by critics so it wasn't that difficult), unfortunately he was unable to have any hits like that previous ones on UK.

In my blood scrapped a 10 peak position (i think he performed there because it was a little weird that the song climbed from 21 to 10 in its 8th week), but Lost in japan peaked at 30, Youth at 35 and Nervous at 54. all were released in two months. That peak positions wouldn't be that bad if the album had big sales (Sam Smith case), unfortunately for Shawn it wasn't the case

by Anonymousreply 561January 12, 2019 7:59 PM

[quote]He is popular in UK.

So what do the Brits like most about him?

by Anonymousreply 562January 12, 2019 8:22 PM

His songs really weren’t bad. I mean, they’re nothing spectacular, but I would have thought they’d do better on the charts.

Pop stars really are a dime a dozen though. People quickly move on to the next hot thing.

by Anonymousreply 563January 12, 2019 8:24 PM

I want to give him a big hug.

by Anonymousreply 564January 13, 2019 12:04 AM

To help him through his emotional traumas, R564?

by Anonymousreply 565January 13, 2019 12:11 AM

I wonder what sort of contracts SM is under. If he decided to take his money and walk away, I wonder how much trouble it would be for him.

by Anonymousreply 566January 13, 2019 12:30 AM

R533 Why, you mean to tell me they have services that procure luxury rentals for rich people? Omg! I'd never have thought that would exist! I'm thrilled we have such expert insight on here, both on Shawn and life in general 🙌

by Anonymousreply 567January 13, 2019 4:10 AM

God damn....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568January 13, 2019 5:05 AM

R560 You will win none of them, except maybe a GAYVN award if you finally decide to show hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569January 13, 2019 5:17 AM

He posted this fanart on IG (then deleted), then on his story and tweeted it too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570January 13, 2019 5:26 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571January 13, 2019 5:58 AM

With Niall Horan and football players

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572January 13, 2019 6:03 AM

Who's the guy at R571?

by Anonymousreply 573January 13, 2019 6:25 AM

That's Nico Demitrikouros.

by Anonymousreply 574January 13, 2019 6:31 AM

I'd love to see Shawn and Harry Styles get into a slapping match - it would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 575January 13, 2019 9:10 AM

R573 IG nathanield. He's a cute gay make up artist apparently.

by Anonymousreply 576January 13, 2019 9:34 AM

Shawn and Niall Horan were hanging out with Baker Mayfield, quarterback of the Cleveland Browns.

Is Shawn partial to football players?

Will closeted DL fave Aaron Rodgers develop an interest in Shawn (much like he did with his previous twinks Mikey Wax, Nick Jonas and Harry Styles)?

by Anonymousreply 577January 13, 2019 9:39 AM

Maybe SM wants to get some locker room dick.

by Anonymousreply 578January 13, 2019 1:44 PM

Don’t be vulgar

by Anonymousreply 579January 13, 2019 1:56 PM

Vulgar would be saying that SM wanted to have his tight pink hole stretched out by some thick jock cock.

by Anonymousreply 580January 13, 2019 2:01 PM

Is this what Shawn's pink hole looks like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581January 13, 2019 8:24 PM

R581 Probably less groomed - he's still repressed, after all.

by Anonymousreply 582January 13, 2019 8:28 PM

Well, Shawn seems pretty vain, so perhaps he does keep himself well-groomed.

Anyway, I borrowed that pic from the Justin Owen porn star thread.

by Anonymousreply 583January 13, 2019 8:32 PM

R583 No doubt he will, once he starts getting an audience for his ass. Hmm, the gloved hands really set the whole thing off. You can just tell that this is a good boy.

by Anonymousreply 584January 13, 2019 8:34 PM

Just no, y’all.

by Anonymousreply 585January 13, 2019 8:35 PM

How cute are we together?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586January 13, 2019 8:42 PM

R586 Lol. Shawn looking at the camera like "What are these cameras doing here? Get them out of here! I don't want anyone seeing that I'm having affectionate times with men! I'm straight!"

by Anonymousreply 587January 13, 2019 8:59 PM

R586 "Dammit! Niall is never gonna show me his if you guys keep hanging around!"

by Anonymousreply 588January 13, 2019 9:09 PM

Niall is not Shawn's type at all. Shawn likes older men, daddy types. He likes men who look like Jared Leto, John Mayer and Justin Trudeau. Shawn and Niall are never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 589January 13, 2019 9:39 PM

Shawn today in LA with a DLer, I mean fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590January 13, 2019 9:50 PM

Post Malone was with them last night at the game too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591January 13, 2019 9:56 PM

r579 r585 = 13 year old fangirl

by Anonymousreply 592January 13, 2019 10:36 PM

Is this his way of butching it up, by going to all these football games?

Mary, please...

by Anonymousreply 593January 14, 2019 11:42 AM

R593 Nah she's planning a "meet & greet" in the showers after the game.

by Anonymousreply 594January 14, 2019 12:12 PM

More pictures from that night. He pings (more than usual I mean) in the 2nd one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595January 14, 2019 12:37 PM

R595 Gurl is all flushed from sucking Niall off.

by Anonymousreply 596January 14, 2019 1:27 PM

R595 He pings in the first one, too.

R592 Hypocritical fan girl. Probably is like this in private.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597January 14, 2019 2:37 PM

r581 what movie is that scene from? Who's his co-star if you know.

by Anonymousreply 598January 14, 2019 3:02 PM

Is he high? lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599January 14, 2019 3:25 PM

Part 23, please!

by Anonymousreply 600January 14, 2019 5:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!