Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 9 premieres Feb. 12th!

It actually looks pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 15, 2019 5:15 AM

is Camille Grammer a repub or just identifies with men? She defends Kavanaugh while Rinna clearly isn't a fan

by Anonymousreply 1December 20, 2018 11:49 PM

Can't believe I actually used to give a shit about these shows. Too much world drama now to care about these shallow bitches.

by Anonymousreply 2December 20, 2018 11:56 PM

Kyle is a dwarf. Personality aside, I always loved her looks until I realized she's about 4 feet tall.

by Anonymousreply 3December 21, 2018 12:25 AM

HI OP you good little PR schill, you!

by Anonymousreply 4December 21, 2018 12:26 AM

Granny has some soft highlights and actually looks kinda OK. She usually looks hard.... like the first wife from a Jackie Collins novel.

by Anonymousreply 5December 21, 2018 12:59 AM

Finally. This show looks like its back on track after several shitty seasons.

by Anonymousreply 6December 21, 2018 2:02 AM

Vyle finally got her ass in the center.

by Anonymousreply 7December 21, 2018 2:10 AM

Miss Ken is such a tired old cunt

by Anonymousreply 8December 21, 2018 2:11 AM

the cast photo you see before clicking on the link? That's the shoot that a couple months ago Rinna and Erika were live instagramming saying LVP wouldn't come out. So LVP is photoshopped into the group shot

by Anonymousreply 9December 21, 2018 2:24 AM

And look who's hogging the center? It's Vyle, of course.

by Anonymousreply 10December 21, 2018 2:29 AM

Brandi and Kim Richards are back

by Anonymousreply 11December 21, 2018 2:38 AM

Can't believe Camille defends Kavanaugh.

by Anonymousreply 12December 21, 2018 2:39 AM

Isn't Kelsey Grammer a big repub?

so it would make sense if Camille is too.

by Anonymousreply 13December 21, 2018 2:56 AM

I am SO glad they brought Brandi back in whatever capacity. She is the kind of crazy trashy mess that was missing these past seasons. I wonder if Vanderpump will let her back in her realm since it looks like everyone has turned on her now. Brandi really did fuck up a good thing, and then double downed on her fuck up. It was fun watching them together. It seemed real, while you could always tell Kyle's friendship with VP was fake. I rewatched the first two seasons and you could see Kyle grind her teeth in most of their scenes together.

by Anonymousreply 14December 21, 2018 3:03 AM

Seems season 9 gonna be much better than previous several seasons

by Anonymousreply 15December 21, 2018 3:20 AM

I think Brandi and Kim only got cameos. Camille is the one who films throughout the season as a friend

by Anonymousreply 16December 21, 2018 3:23 AM

Camille was and remains totally boring after her PR personality transplant post season 1

by Anonymousreply 17December 21, 2018 3:28 AM

I'll have to reserve judgment until we see the whole scene but I want to see everything that Camille said about Kavanaugh and if any of the rest of the cast chimed in besides Rinna. If Camille is a deplorable, then she can go fuck herself

by Anonymousreply 18December 21, 2018 3:32 AM
by Anonymousreply 19December 21, 2018 11:21 PM

LVP is allegedly also a Trump supporter - Kyle and Rinna are die hard Democrats

by Anonymousreply 20December 23, 2018 7:47 PM

I stopped watching seasons ago but watched a few from the last series last week. That fucking Dorit is intolerable. Also, it seems to have gotten much girlier - lots of dress shops and fashions shows and Mamas with their teenage daughters and shit. There are fewer men - and Dorit's husband sure doesn't fill in the gap. He's ROUGH.

by Anonymousreply 21December 23, 2018 7:59 PM

LVP and Trump? I don't care for LVP but if true that would surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 22December 23, 2018 8:10 PM

R22 There is a Twitter account I will have to find it that has posted evidence of LVP’s Trump support. She rolls with Mohamed Hadid so anything is possible. Ken looks to be about 5 seconds from clocking Kyle in the trailer so he seems to have his own issues with women. Overall S9 looks awesome.

by Anonymousreply 23December 23, 2018 8:29 PM

[Quote] Ken looks to be about 5 seconds from clocking Kyle in the trailer so he seems to have his own issues with women.

He looked the same way with Yolanda.

by Anonymousreply 24December 23, 2018 8:58 PM

I'd clock Kyle too. He's had her number from the get go. I have no idea why he is friends with Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 25December 23, 2018 9:04 PM

[Quote] I have no idea why he is friends with Mauricio.

Are we sure that friendship is real?

by Anonymousreply 26December 23, 2018 9:07 PM

True r26 It might be a keep your enemies closer kind of friendship. Maybe Mauricio knows Ken's secrets, and Ken knows about Farrah.

by Anonymousreply 27December 23, 2018 9:10 PM

[Quote] and Ken knows about Farrah.

That rumour isn't going away anytime soon is it??

by Anonymousreply 28December 23, 2018 9:17 PM

Ken loves to get involved in the ladies' drama lol

by Anonymousreply 29December 23, 2018 9:30 PM

Mauricio probably walked in on Ken while one of the boys from Pump was servicing the doddering old fool. The rumor is that Peter has laid pipe in LVP on more than one occasion. I’m sure Lisa and Ken have separate bedrooms. It’s comical that a 65 yr old woman is still playing the victim after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 30December 24, 2018 12:11 AM

Yeah, Cedric might have been a grifter, but he definitely had the goods on Miss Ken and Lisa. They put Cedric in their fucking wills? Yeah, OK Lisa, that's normal. *eyerolll*

by Anonymousreply 31December 24, 2018 12:37 AM

I’m waiting for the crazed LVP fan to show up and accuse us of all being the same person - He doesn’t realize that there are many of us that hate her. My two favorites are Rinna and Kyle. I know Kyle has her detractors but she will film with anyone, doesn’t always make it about her and hasn’t played the ultimate victim for the past 9 seasons. Kyle also has a husband that doesn’t become involved in the drama and threaten physical violence against the other women 😂

I would love to know what dirt Cedric had on Ken and Lisa - Those two have more skeletons than a damn cemetery

by Anonymousreply 32December 24, 2018 1:15 AM

I'll watch just to LOL at the moment LVP cries crocodile tears and claims she and her recently deceased brother were closer than 'twins,' when in actuality she's ghosted him for the past 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 33December 24, 2018 1:28 AM

R33 Thank you - Just prior to his death didn’t LVP get into some nasty argument with her brother at a restaurant in NYC? That being said you never know how someone’s death will effect you until it actually happens. I suspect he struggled with drugs for a very long time and made Lisa’s life a living hell, hence the argument in New York. I loathe Lisa but having two siblings that are addicts/former addicts I wish it on no one. Her brother also texted a photo of the bottle of pills he killed himself with to his son just prior to his suicide. The kid gets to carry that with him for the rest of his life. I feel for Lisa but them being “twins”. No.

by Anonymousreply 34December 24, 2018 1:39 AM

He texted a photo of the pills to his kid r34? Holy fuck, where did you read that? What a horrible thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 35December 24, 2018 1:43 AM

R35 I forget where I read that I’m sorry. One of the many the many stories that came out around the time of his death. Basically he texted a photo of the pills along with a goodbye to his son. I understand the man was suffering from mental illness but it’s something his son will carry with him for the rest of his life. His son came to stay with Lisa in Los Angeles for several months after the suicide. I don’t know if that’s something that will be featured on the show. It was a pretty horrible situation. I feel for Lisa in this instance, that being said, she’s a strong woman and I wish she would stop playing the victim with the other ladies. It’s not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 36December 24, 2018 1:50 AM

Does anyone else think that Max is Ken's love child that Lisa took upon herself to raise? That kid gets treated by Lisa way more like a red headed stepchild than a beloved adopted child. I also noticed a certain reserve between Ken's eldest son and Lisa, and I don't think it is because of the story Lisa gave out (her once best friend had an affair with Ken's eldest kid and many years later they are still married.) As for the once close friend, wow, talk about chilly, they could barely look at each other.

Lisa seems to have a pattern with "chilliness". The only time she lets her chilliness thaw is around the dogs and around that Hadid character of all unsavory types. She was sweet with Brandi, until she either used Brandi up or Brandi turned on her. (Maybe a bit from column a. and a bit from column b.) Save two that I can think of, (The chick from PR and the blonde they brought in to advance the weird OJ storyline), every single woman on this show has had issues with Lisa. What, or should I ask who, is the common denominator here?

by Anonymousreply 37December 24, 2018 1:59 AM

This is will be another season of the Vandercunt fans going after all the other wives on social media because their hag is in jeopardy. It has already started. I will never for the life of me understand what hold that woman has over some fans to snow them completely.

by Anonymousreply 38December 24, 2018 2:43 AM

I just don't like that LVP and her fans will likely use her brother's death as an excuse why the other ladies should not call her out on shit. I highly doubt any of the other ladies used her brother's death to attack her. Their drama had to do with other stuff

by Anonymousreply 39December 24, 2018 3:14 AM

My post asking a lot of questions re: Max and Ken's oldest son got zapped. Hmm...

by Anonymousreply 40December 24, 2018 4:01 AM

More, please, about Peter’s thick cock pounding the Vandercunt.

by Anonymousreply 41December 24, 2018 4:18 AM

I heard major league carpet eating rumors about the cast members but don't know whom. I always wondered why Brandi asked Lisa if she wanted her to lick her puss.

by Anonymousreply 42December 24, 2018 4:24 AM

R40 - It's still there.

by Anonymousreply 43December 24, 2018 4:25 AM

Richards and Lisa were clam-lovers.

by Anonymousreply 44December 24, 2018 5:22 AM

R44 if only they could get proof of that for the show.

by Anonymousreply 45December 24, 2018 9:33 AM

[quote]I would love to know what dirt Cedric had on Ken and Lisa - Those two have more skeletons than a damn cemetery

and why, if he was so pissed at them and broke he didn't sell the story. It doesn't make sense.

They're running an old series (Paris, France) here in England. Lisa and Kyle are totally in love. There's a major dyke vibe going on between them hence all the drama. I'm amazed the sponge brains on DL don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 46December 24, 2018 12:15 PM

Oh wow, thanks R43!

by Anonymousreply 47December 24, 2018 1:51 PM

I can't wait

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2019 10:04 PM

Rinna is good people she was supporting the Parkland students and gun control on her Insta.

by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2019 10:15 PM

What episode does Vanderpump quit?

by Anonymousreply 50January 3, 2019 12:02 AM

Is Kyle Richards really a fan of loving the ladies???

HOT.

by Anonymousreply 51January 3, 2019 5:43 AM

LVP will be on WWHL this Monday...obviously some of the questions will be about BH. I wonder if they're done filming since she set them back a couple months.

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2019 7:27 PM

Chile, Kyle is STRIRTCKLY DIRKLY!

No dyke vibes, you are dreaming!

Love her GOOD plastic surgery- good nose job, good new teeth- she gets how to not look like a freak. And I love Kyle's laugh- She seems like a solid chick.

by Anonymousreply 53January 5, 2019 7:32 PM

so disappointingly this was like LVP's only BH question but I'm posting because look at her outfit lol I don't remember her wearing low-cut plunge neckline tops before showing her breasts off1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 9, 2019 9:40 AM

r54 She's been showing her freshened up tits for a while. It's fucking ridiculous with the possible exception of seriously fabulous evening wear or a costume party.

by Anonymousreply 55January 9, 2019 6:12 PM

She's just been on Larry King. I enjoyed this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 9, 2019 6:14 PM

OMG - those tits! Classy Lisa!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 9, 2019 6:16 PM

So much for "I'll NEVAH get plastic surgery!" Vanderpump. She looks like a Madam.

by Anonymousreply 58January 9, 2019 6:23 PM

R58 this isn't her first operation. She never talks about it but several years ago she had her neck done.

by Anonymousreply 59January 9, 2019 6:24 PM

R59 Yep, and well before that, her nose. It is a bit botched (too small for her face), but not much you can do when they chop so much off.

by Anonymousreply 60January 9, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote]So much for "I'll NEVAH get plastic surgery!" Vanderpump.

She said that? When? 1982?

by Anonymousreply 61January 9, 2019 6:27 PM

So she got herself another Gigster? What did she do with the old one?

by Anonymousreply 62January 9, 2019 6:30 PM

R62 apparently Giggy can no longer fly due to his health

by Anonymousreply 63January 9, 2019 6:32 PM

So I guess he stays home with Ken.

by Anonymousreply 64January 9, 2019 6:37 PM

She looks like her face has been refreshed again too. I think she looks good. Not sure about that blouse/necklace combo. Her cleavage is out of proportion or something.

by Anonymousreply 65January 9, 2019 6:37 PM

What happened to the dog Harry that she was trying to make happen? Poor Giggy.

by Anonymousreply 66January 9, 2019 6:38 PM

R2 I feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 67January 9, 2019 6:38 PM

I think she looks tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 68January 9, 2019 6:39 PM

Giggy was always sickly.

by Anonymousreply 69January 9, 2019 6:45 PM

Pandy still married to that guy you all thought was gay?

by Anonymousreply 70January 9, 2019 6:47 PM

She has definitely had at least and eye lift. I love her sexy face in the opening of Vanderpump Rules, it is tragic!

by Anonymousreply 71January 9, 2019 7:36 PM

Her neck was done by a Korean doctor in LA who specializes in neck lifts

by Anonymousreply 72January 9, 2019 7:43 PM

Can you dish a name r72? Korean plastic surgeons are excellent.

by Anonymousreply 73January 9, 2019 8:52 PM

There's whorish trailer park erika letting her roots show sitting with her legs wide open.

Basura!

by Anonymousreply 74January 9, 2019 8:58 PM

[quote]What happened to the dog Harry that she was trying to make happen?

Do you mean that American Cocker?

I guess when he failed to happen she sent him back - gets left at home with Miss Ken and The Gigster...oh and Hanky.

by Anonymousreply 75January 9, 2019 9:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 9, 2019 9:46 PM

R73 this convo I had with my friend (the one I've gotten plenty of info from and have shared in these threads) was a few years ago. I don't have the name I just know LVP went to a Korean or Korean-American (this wasn't specified) male doctor in LA who specializes in neck lifts. That's why she doesn't have that turkey gobble thing hanging like most women her age do.

by Anonymousreply 77January 9, 2019 10:31 PM

lmao! uh oh! PK's financial troubles WORSEN. Dorit better make sure she stays on this show for the next several years...they have a loan to pay back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 9, 2019 10:39 PM

OMG you just knew that PK was shady as hell and living in a house of cards!!!

by Anonymousreply 79January 10, 2019 1:18 AM

A rented house of cards, at that r79

by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2019 1:31 AM

What is the rumor about Farrah and Mauricio??? Very curious!

by Anonymousreply 81January 10, 2019 1:35 AM

Not so much a rumor as an old, open-ish secret. R81 Those two have been boning since Farrah was still living at home. At least they have staying power. Farrah is his main side piece and helped him grow his business. She's more of a wife to him than Kyle is. Watch scenes with them together, and you'll see the vibe.

by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2019 1:48 AM

She seemed much more "real" in that Larry King interview (and revealed Max is adopted).

by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2019 2:04 AM

It is zero secret that Max is adopted. This was even a story line. The secret is that Max is Ken's bio kid /lovechild, and Lisa took him in as a baby.

by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2019 2:07 AM

R82 No way! But I totally believe this. I can't seem to find anything on the internet about them though. I thought it was odd Farrah felt so emboldened to refer to herself as the founder of The Agency on IG. lol Makes sense now. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2019 2:09 AM

Dear god, it hasn't even started yet, and the Granny VP loons are already all over social media calling for the rest of the cast to be dragged for their "treatment" of her.

by Anonymousreply 86January 14, 2019 11:58 AM

[Quote] Farrah is his main side piece and helped him grow his business. She's more of a wife to him than Kyle is.

I guess Kyle has just accepted that she can't do any better. Wonder what her other daughters think....?

by Anonymousreply 87January 14, 2019 12:09 PM

R86 They will be insufferable since she is in the middle of the conflict.

by Anonymousreply 88January 14, 2019 1:09 PM

Someone in production needs to realize that this merry-go-round with LVP and the other women is so fucking tired. I will never get why some of these shows keep beating dead horses. First it was the never-ending saga of the Bitchard sisters, and just like the Gorga/Giudice crap on NJ, it overtakes the whole show and makes it unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 89January 14, 2019 1:34 PM

Grandparents photoshopped?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 16, 2019 3:08 PM

Is Kim Richards a Trump supporter? She dated him several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 91January 16, 2019 3:15 PM

Kyle looks much better than Granny LVP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 16, 2019 3:15 PM

Vyle is just as fake as Granny VP.

by Anonymousreply 93January 16, 2019 3:17 PM

Kim Richards is only 5' 1"

by Anonymousreply 94January 16, 2019 3:23 PM

Lisa Vanderpump is only 58 😂

by Anonymousreply 95January 16, 2019 3:31 PM

Kim Richards is a slut pig.

by Anonymousreply 96January 16, 2019 3:38 PM

Hard to believe what the Richards girls have grown into. I used to love Kim in films like "Escape to Witch Mountain" and on "Hello Larry" and Kyle was adorable in "Halloween." Seeing them now as bitchy, money-grubbing whores makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 97January 16, 2019 3:41 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 19, 2019 1:58 PM

That is intriguing^^

by Anonymousreply 99January 19, 2019 2:03 PM

I can hear the Granny VP loons crowing about this already. They love when anything bad happens to any of the other women, and they consider it "justice" for daring not to bow to the hag.

by Anonymousreply 100January 19, 2019 2:04 PM

Dorit & PK have dropped their selling price AGAIN. The home was originally on the market for $12.75 million in 2017 and is now down to $7.995 million

you can see the house here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 19, 2019 5:28 PM

LVP clearly wants to stay on the show now- She is all "I was in such a BAD place during filming"

"I am in such a DIFFERENT place now"

And she knows that Kyle will ALWAYS forgive her. I sense that she will always have somewhat of an ally in Erika as well. Even if they will never be friends-👭

by Anonymousreply 102January 19, 2019 5:36 PM

Kyle has no interest in forgiving Vanderpump, and what does Lisa need to be forgiven for exactly? Whatever is up her ass about Lisa is going to stay there, because Kyle is basically incapable at adult forms of communication, primarily confrontation. I think Kyle thought with LVP gone, she would finally get her queen bee status. She doesn't have enough personality to carry that kind of role. She is far too insecure, and there is nothing more pathetic than an insecure mean girl.

I'm not a LVP fan, but she has has accomplished far more from being on this show than Kyle has. She has a highly successful show with Vanderpump Rules, and a number of various business ventures and charities. Kyle's short lived show was a limp dick venture that got blah reviews and was quickly cancelled. Then her lame boutique failed. Charity doesn't seem to be of any interest to her, which I find telling. There just isn't much "there, there" with Kyle. She's always been jealous of Lisa, and with each season it shows even more. All of Mauricio's money isn't going to change the fact that she is a Bitchards sister through and through.

by Anonymousreply 103January 19, 2019 11:12 PM

lmao Rinna stirring the pot

[quote] 3wks from tonight. Here’s some homework for you #RHOBH peeps. Go watch the season 4 Puerto Rico episode. I just did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 23, 2019 4:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 23, 2019 4:37 AM

The Granny loons have already started bashing Rinna for this. I will never understand what weird ass hold LVP has over some of these delusional fans.

by Anonymousreply 106January 23, 2019 3:19 PM

The LVP fans are already trying to spin Ken’s altercation with Kyle as him defending Lisa’s honor. Imagine if Maurico got into an argument so heated with LVP that it culminated in him throwing Lisa out of their home and banning LVP indefinitely. The Vandercult would lose their collective minds and claim poor Lisa was once again the victim of aggressive bullying by the other women. Lisa’s syncophants would be calling for Maurico’s real estate license to be revoked. Because it’s Kyle she deserves it and Ken has free reign to become aggressive with a woman that is barely 5 ft tall to the point where production security allegedly had to step in as they feared for Kyle’s safety. Something is up with Ken. On the most recent episode of Vanderpump Rules he appeared drunk/drugged/high - He’s dealing with something.

In other news Kyle is throwing Andy Cohen a baby shower this weekend - It doesn’t sound like Vanderpump will be attending

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2019 3:49 PM

You should all know by now that the LVP hags will never blame her for anything and will always excuse everything. There is no middle ground. They hate anyone who has the audacity to call her out, which is now pretty much the whole BH cast, and they only "like" another cast member if she is on LVP's side. Watch them all fawn over Denise just because she hasn't turned on LVP.

by Anonymousreply 108January 23, 2019 3:53 PM

R108, weird because it sounds like you're describing Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 109January 23, 2019 3:55 PM

Justice for Brandi!!!

by Anonymousreply 110January 23, 2019 4:01 PM

R109 well it's the same mindset just a different idol. If LVP started ranting and raving bigoted nonsense I'm sure at least half of her fans would still love her. Cult of personality is real as fuck in the US.

by Anonymousreply 111January 23, 2019 4:51 PM

Let us all just be thankful that sassy Miss Ken is back in the drama.

by Anonymousreply 112January 23, 2019 5:05 PM

Yeah, I know R111, basically, the share the same fan base.

by Anonymousreply 113January 23, 2019 5:08 PM

LVP has totally used the gay community to which I think she could care less about other than our money. She has some many restaurants, clubs in gay areas but I really question her motives - highly suspicious of them. I think she has played us!!!

by Anonymousreply 114January 23, 2019 5:16 PM

I see the Kyle loons are also here. Kyle, I know you read these threads, and you obviously know that "rumor" about your husband and your daughter is anything but. You also know their relationship is starting to be talked about more openly. So, glass houses and all that. Beware of poking the bear. Go back to doing your ostrich routine, it's the only thing you are talented at.

by Anonymousreply 115January 26, 2019 11:38 AM

Get fucked R115. You are about as much of a connection of RHOBH or Kyle as my dead grandmother.

Kyle is a cool chick. And if her husband is fucking her daughter, I feel bad for her.

LVP is a cool chick in her own way. but I would NEVER want to be friends with her. She is manipulative and has a weird power dynamic thing. And I don't think that LVP gets enough notice of how sensitive she really is- like COMPLETELY over sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 116January 26, 2019 12:12 PM

Hmmm, I like Kyle. She seems fun. Erika seems damaged goods to me. Rinna is just way too much and Doritos and PK seem so fake. That leaves Teddi and her yummy husbear as the most grounded and real.

I wish they’d bring back Kim and her freaky trash bag full of psycho. She was a mental health train wreck and the real star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 117January 26, 2019 12:24 PM

R117, I agree- I miss Kim. Sadly she became SO unlikeable. The first 3 seasons EVERYONE was rooting for this train wreck. But then she became nasty and truly crazy. Like ugly nasty. Let's review the Amsterdam-Slap! Episode shall we?

Shut up you BEAST!!

And honesty, the season finale of Season 1 and this Amsterdam episode were on par with Scary Island on RHONY- Probably the best 4-5 episodes of the entire franchise were those episodes of BH and NY.

by Anonymousreply 118January 26, 2019 12:34 PM

R115 is TRIGGERED!

by Anonymousreply 119January 26, 2019 5:51 PM

R115 is a FAKE!

And that bitch IS triggered.

She be fingering herself with those Cheeto Stained fingers in her mom's basement while watching RHOBH on HU-LUUUUUUU!

by Anonymousreply 120January 26, 2019 6:23 PM

R120 frenzied response is proof that it is all quite true.

by Anonymousreply 121January 26, 2019 6:58 PM

I really really like Lisa Rhinna. Prior to the show, I thought she was too much and was not a fan - getting to know her on the show, she is one of my favorites of the entire franchise. I think she is a great person, has a good heart and a devoted wife and mother. I live in LA and would feel comfortable going up to her and telling her that she has brought entertainment into my life - what a gift that is to give to someone. Thanks...

by Anonymousreply 122January 26, 2019 7:19 PM

Oh dear, R122. But that is sweet. I will say that Lisa is harmless. And I like that she speaks her mind and I tend to agree with everything she says!

by Anonymousreply 123January 26, 2019 7:23 PM

Rinna has grown on me. She has her issues...don't they all...but she does seem more "real" than the others. I really do hope Brandi comes back to bring some much needed messy fun. I think Denise is going to be a casting mistake.

by Anonymousreply 124January 26, 2019 7:34 PM

You are required to hate Rinna or be bashed.

by Anonymousreply 125January 26, 2019 8:14 PM

R124, I predict that Brandi returns FULL TIME within the next 2 years. TRUST, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 126January 26, 2019 8:17 PM

Kyle owns the show, so she will be around forever. Is Mellencamp's daughter still on? She was so boring.

by Anonymousreply 127January 26, 2019 8:26 PM

nothing will be said this season about the impending financial doom of Dorit and hubby or the same sort of problems but maybe not as pressing for the GIrardi s..................if you dont mind completely fake story lines and fake people and constant emphasis on status items and women generally behaving at their worst.........waste your time on another season. For me it s a choice of RHBH or HGTV reruns...........

by Anonymousreply 128January 26, 2019 9:21 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 26, 2019 10:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 26, 2019 10:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2019 10:07 PM

R128 I'm sure messy Rinna could bring those topics up at the reunion unless she's fully aligned with Erika and Dorit now

by Anonymousreply 132January 26, 2019 10:28 PM

Rinna and Kyle show off their moves at Andy's baby shower. Swipe to see Kyle do her split routine. Rinna looks drunk lol and I'm sure she danced this exact same way 30 years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 28, 2019 10:44 PM

Another angle of Rinna. That's Jenni Pulos doing some shit in front of her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 28, 2019 10:45 PM

I'm so sick of Kyle's split. So predictable and played out. Everyone must take bets on how long it's going to be until Kyle does her split at every function.

by Anonymousreply 135January 29, 2019 12:42 PM

Dorit and Camille got into some sort of argument at Andy's baby shower lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 30, 2019 4:26 AM

Doridiot got more work done and now she looks like Kate from Below Deck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 30, 2019 4:31 AM

Anyone else besides me find P.K. sexy as hell?

by Anonymousreply 138January 30, 2019 4:39 AM

No Dorit @ [R138], he's all yours.

by Anonymousreply 139January 30, 2019 4:59 AM

Ding dong the witch is dead! Lisa will reportedly not be returning next season to RHOBH. I’m thinking she probably leaves this upcoming season halfway through after she’s exposed for selling stories to the tabloids and Ken is pulled off of Kyle by security after they get into it at a party at Villa Rosa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 30, 2019 4:59 AM

I don't believe any stories sourced from Radar. She floats this shit each year.

by Anonymousreply 141January 30, 2019 5:18 AM

Kyle seems to be going all out in her "war" with LVP, now housewives from other franchises are coming for LVP.

by Anonymousreply 142February 2, 2019 3:27 AM

I don't care about any of those old whores -- or their fake show.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 143February 2, 2019 3:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 2, 2019 3:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 2, 2019 4:33 AM

Is Kyle still continuing her ban on Farrah and Mauricio filming together?

by Anonymousreply 146February 2, 2019 4:56 AM

Lisa V is one of my favorites, but even I would like to see her leave the show for a while. It seems at least every other year, there's another group of women having a go at her and it's gotten boring and not at all fun to watch. So having Lisa leave for at least a couple of seasons would break that pattern, and even better, realign alliances - because you know this group, they will eventually need to focus on someone else to make a villain. And if the show does great and doesn't need Lisa back - so be it. But if ratings drop and they get back in a couple of years, it will be great seeing her return and what friendships she fixes and which ones she chooses to forego.

by Anonymousreply 147February 2, 2019 6:05 AM

They should have dropped LVP and Kyle entirely, and rebuilt the show around Rinna and Eileen. They could have pulled in other actresses, and given the BH branch of the franchise something unique.

by Anonymousreply 148February 2, 2019 9:25 AM

One thing about LVP is she actually seems pretty smart and cunning, definitely more so than the other gals. I do like her quips too. And she has always had a big butt.

As for NeNe she and Kyle are supposed to be good friends.

by Anonymousreply 149February 2, 2019 12:56 PM

If that's true, that was quite a dirty move by LVP BUT didn't LVP also complain she ended up paying a lot more to get the space up and running than she initially anticipated? NeNe probably wouldn't have been able to afford it. Now Kandi wouldn't have had trouble but NeNe yes.

by Anonymousreply 150February 2, 2019 4:41 PM

Nene has nothing to gain by lying about Lisa. Also Lisa was asued by someone else when she stole the Pump lease out from under them. LVP has been accused by multiple cast mates of being manipulative and controlling behind the scenes. 1 or 2 claims is an aberration but 9+ women have come forward with similar stories about Lisa . That’s a pattern of behavior. She’s not the be trusted. Lisa must be freaking out. The season hasn’t even started yet and she’s getting tons of negative attention. What will she do once the show starts airing and her “bad edit” begins to unspool? The Vanderloons will be working overtime to spin the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 151February 2, 2019 5:10 PM

Well, it could be argued that she really doesn't need to be on this show anymore, since Vanderpump Rules is so successful. She has a ton more freedom on there, and probably gets more money from it. I never thought it would be a hit. Certainly not like it is. I actually thought she was making a huge mistake doing that show. How wrong I was...

by Anonymousreply 152February 2, 2019 5:16 PM

R152 Very true that Pump Rules is a huge hit and that Lisa is making tons of money from the show - That being said I would argue that Lisa will miss the additional $1.5M she hauls in for RHOBH - Especially considering that she films the shows concurrently and it’s not too much extra work - Maybe Bravo will give her another spin off for Tom Tom or Vanderpump Dogs to make up for the loss of RHOBH - I would imagine either would pull in high ratings

by Anonymousreply 153February 2, 2019 5:29 PM

[quote] after she’s exposed for selling stories to the tabloids

Hon, I exposed that years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 2, 2019 5:41 PM

I've mentioned this before, but a reality show called Vanderpump Dogs based around her store, shelter and animal rights activities would be a great idea. A bit more "family friendly" (barf, but hey, why not widen her demo.) Puppies and doggies, what's not to like? If Bravo doesn't want it, I'm sure Animal Planet would. Bravo's been going in too much on home makeovers lately (Though I LOVED the show with Thom and Carson, but sadly have a feeling it won't be renewed), they should get some animal oriented action on their menu.

by Anonymousreply 155February 2, 2019 5:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 2, 2019 5:45 PM

LVP doesn't need any more shows lol

by Anonymousreply 157February 2, 2019 6:33 PM

Anyone know the dirt on Mohamed Hadid?

by Anonymousreply 158February 2, 2019 6:52 PM

I say LVP will be back.

But I don't know how. The show will start filming in the summer-

She speaks with NO ONE but Denise.

Frankly, if it wasn't for Denise, there would be no way for Lisa to return at all.

So basically LVP would have to make up with one of the women by summer. I think that it will be Dorit-

by Anonymousreply 159February 2, 2019 7:05 PM

And frankly, just looking at the clips, and knowing Erika's chill and cool personality, I would think at least Erika would have spoken with Lisa.

Apparently not. This tells me that Lisa really did do someone dirty.

by Anonymousreply 160February 2, 2019 7:06 PM

R160 I had hoped that Lisa and Erika would be friends. I knew that Erika having to come in as Yoyo's lapdog that it would be initially impossible, but Lisa did seem intrigued in a positive way by Erika. Now I am hearing that they aren't speaking either, so guess that isn't going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 161February 2, 2019 7:13 PM

Does Yoyo still have the lime's?

by Anonymousreply 162February 2, 2019 7:20 PM

Exactly R161- I saw LVP's interest in Erika, even after Erika's husband NAILED Lisa as being the alligator who watches from the side getting ready to strike-

And Erika is clearly someone who follows her own compass- so the fact that she doesn't talk with Lisa, says a lot. I think Lisa refusing to film the cast photo was when Erika was done with her. And Erika and Rinna's instagram post attest to that-

I like this cast. And I think it will be a good season. I must say, after reading what a fraud Dorit is, I am pretty much done with her. And I actually did not mind her. But it looks like she is a total fraud. I almost feel bad for P.K, because he sees like a decent guy, despite the major financial problems. But between the swimwear, debt, and casino issues- they appear to be totally misrepresenting who they are. It appears Beverly Hills always has one fraud- Taylor, 25,000 dollar Sunglasses Dana, and now these two.

by Anonymousreply 163February 2, 2019 7:26 PM

R162, FroYo still has the Limes. She relapsed with the Limes recently. She is such an inspiration

by Anonymousreply 164February 2, 2019 7:27 PM

An inspiration for what? Gold diggers worldwide?

by Anonymousreply 165February 2, 2019 7:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166February 2, 2019 7:40 PM

Vanderpump Rules is on its last legs this season it’s so obviously manufactured and everyone so unlikeable.

by Anonymousreply 167February 2, 2019 8:13 PM

I love Miss Ken. I'd miss seeing her on a weekly basis.

by Anonymousreply 168February 2, 2019 8:16 PM

Miss Ken gets things TURNT UP this season, pigs!!!

by Anonymousreply 169February 2, 2019 8:37 PM

YoYo Foster is a grifter low rent dumpster woman.

by Anonymousreply 170February 2, 2019 8:38 PM

I like Yolanda R170. But there was some kind of self inflicted Muchausen Syndrome going on. The Limes were just NOT hanging right, ya know what I'm sayin'?

by Anonymousreply 171February 2, 2019 8:55 PM

What R2 said. These shows are scripted, and beyond shallow. I can't believe so many people THROW THEIR LIVES AWAY watching this superficial SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 172February 2, 2019 8:59 PM

R172- Do you need to deny us one hour of mindless pleasure a week 4 months out of the year? Judgmental cunt :)

by Anonymousreply 173February 2, 2019 9:11 PM

I'd like to see Kris Jenner and Kathy Hilton join the show as friends of the cast.

But I know it won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 174February 2, 2019 9:14 PM

R173, give me a break. If you'll watch this crap, you probably spend 6 hours in front of the tube 7 days a week...

And again, this is scripted, completely phony with a cast of complete phonies.

by Anonymousreply 175February 2, 2019 9:19 PM

R175- You are a cunt, I watch 8 hrs of TV a week, all on Saturday and Sunday. So what if my DVR is 50% Real Housewives? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 176February 2, 2019 10:03 PM

[quote]What [R2] said. These shows are scripted, and beyond shallow. I can't believe so many people THROW THEIR LIVES AWAY watching this superficial SHIT.

Some of the shit isn't superficial at all.

Are you suggesting THIS wasn't REAL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 2, 2019 10:41 PM

THAT is a SHIT PILLOW!

It does NOT get more real than the official SHIT PILLOW!

R177, I bow down to you.

Brilliant, darling. Much love :)

by Anonymousreply 178February 2, 2019 10:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 3, 2019 1:51 AM

Where's the thread for the season 11 of RHONY? I can't find one anywhere, and they've already put out the trailer for the upcoming season.

by Anonymousreply 180February 3, 2019 4:08 PM

So what's the deal with Kyle and Mauricio? Are they really the happy couple she tries to desperately to portray? I want to believe they have some storybook marriage, but something just seems off there. She tries way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 181February 3, 2019 4:11 PM

R180 Here is the "holdover" thread until the new season starts for NY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 4, 2019 7:12 PM

R181 The short answer is No. The longer answer as to why, has a lot to do with r82 Even with that not so little nugget aside, I don't think it is in the Richards/Hilton DNA to have a genuinely happy/healthy marriage/relationship. Those are some fucked up chicks. Frankly I'll take Kim's totally fucked up obvious messiness than Kyle's saccharine sweetness and light sweep everything else under the rug messiness any day.

by Anonymousreply 183February 4, 2019 7:27 PM

R182 Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 184February 4, 2019 7:45 PM

R163 Do you post in Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 185February 4, 2019 8:30 PM

R181 = Farah

by Anonymousreply 186February 4, 2019 8:36 PM

Two seasons ago, there was a RHOBH thread where DL posters jump all over the episode with Kyle's 'surprising' Mauricio with a hand-delivered lunch, at his office, where the lovely, young, hot Farah was hovering about, and eventually strategically sat behind Kyle, so as to make goo-goo eyes at Mauricio behind Kyle's back. Mauricio couldn't keep his eyes off Farrah . . . as Farrah casually twirled her hair, while rolling her eyes at everything Kyle said.

Legendary DL posts are contained in that legendary DL thread. If anybody has it, please post/link it.

by Anonymousreply 187February 4, 2019 9:26 PM

Someone PLEASE find the thread R187 is referring to!

by Anonymousreply 188February 4, 2019 9:48 PM

Wasn't Lisa kind of cozy with Teddi last season? She called her Teddi Bear, bonded over horses, etc. Did that go straight down the shitter too?

by Anonymousreply 189February 4, 2019 9:57 PM

Kyle and Mauricio have a very happy marriage. What you see on screen is how it is. Still madly in love with each other after all these years, and they only have eyes for each other. The Farrah intimation is disgusting and so out of line that it does not merit a comment.

by Anonymousreply 190February 4, 2019 10:12 PM

Hi Kyle! r190 That "doesn't merit a comment" is a dim, lazy attempt at deflection, but you aren't really the intelligent go-getter type unlike your eldest daughter, so...

by Anonymousreply 191February 4, 2019 10:25 PM

R187 - It starts at 353, and continues forward to Parts 3, 4, 5 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 4, 2019 11:10 PM

I love you r192!

by Anonymousreply 193February 4, 2019 11:13 PM

Yeah, that photo at r356 on the thread just posted screams volumes. It is everything. Interesting that the preview survived, but when you click on it, it comes up page not found. This is so great.

by Anonymousreply 194February 4, 2019 11:23 PM

I forgot those existed, R192! I think I was OP of parts 3,4 and 5!

by Anonymousreply 195February 5, 2019 12:27 AM

This upcoming season, I would love for Rinna to randomly ask Kyle: "How's Mauricio?" . . . "How's Farrah?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 5, 2019 12:30 AM

I am so fucking happy that Kyle's Google Alerts are going off, reminding her most of us know about the worst kept secret in her life.

While I'm at it, I think that robbery where they made off with most of her (tacky) jewelry and insanely expensive handbags was an inside job. That story went away fast considering the estimated value of the haul. I wonder if anyone checked under Faye's bed?

by Anonymousreply 197February 5, 2019 8:53 PM

R197 I would probably check under Kim’s bed first - She’s already banned from Target in the valley so she hit Kyle and Maurico’s place in Encino instead - Kyle her house so she stole her bags and jewelry

by Anonymousreply 198February 5, 2019 9:45 PM

I like that idea r198. Maybe she and Brandi teamed up for the heist. I totally believe Kim about Kyle and Mauricio stealing her goddamn house. I do think they fleeced her.

by Anonymousreply 199February 5, 2019 10:41 PM

R199 why would you believe Kim who is a drug addict and known liar?

The whole situation was discussed, which Kim didn't disagree about, and it was clear nothing was "stolen," from Kim.

Kim needed cash and sold her share of the house to Kyle. Later down the road she wants her share of the house back and offers Kyle less money than she got for selling her shares.

In what world is that having something "stolen" from you?

by Anonymousreply 200February 5, 2019 10:44 PM

R200 Kyle, don't you have bigger things to worry about. No? Look upthread. There, now you do.

by Anonymousreply 201February 5, 2019 11:10 PM

So basically, R201.... nothing was stolen. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 202February 5, 2019 11:20 PM

Yeah, Kim is too drugged out on Kingsley's meds to be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 203February 5, 2019 11:33 PM

Is Kingsley still alive? I figured he would have been put down by now.

by Anonymousreply 204February 5, 2019 11:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 7, 2019 12:25 AM

I wonder if being married to trainwreck Charlie Sheen scared her straight. I never heard about her being a very decent person until that marriage was over.

by Anonymousreply 206February 7, 2019 1:29 AM

[quote]I never heard about her being a very decent person until that marriage was over.

I never really heard anything negative about her prior to her marriage to Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 207February 7, 2019 1:33 AM

What was Denise's big role? I only know her from that 3some scene in "Wild Things"

by Anonymousreply 208February 7, 2019 1:34 AM

R208 I think her break out role was Starship Troopers. She was also in Drop Dead Gorgeous and was a Bond Girl in one of the James Bond movies.

by Anonymousreply 209February 7, 2019 1:44 AM

R206 Denise also took custody of Charlie's kids with the woman he married after he divorced her (Brooke Mueller??) because both he and the new wife were on drugs and lost custody. Those kids could have gone to foster care, so she seems pretty decent to me.

by Anonymousreply 210February 7, 2019 10:40 PM

Kyle, Rinna and Teddi were on WWHL tonight (taped before Andy's baby was born). 2nd daughter Alexia has joined older half-sister Farrah and Mauricio at The Agency. The 2 girls were guest bartending

by Anonymousreply 211February 8, 2019 8:40 AM

So Vandercunt could have missed season 9 but because she's insecure, desperate and a fame whore chose to film the season and exploit her grief over her dead brother which she hated anyway and fought with publicly at the start of 2018. Right.

Fuck off Vandercunt and take your decrepit walking corpse husband and your fucking dog kennel of a house with you.

by Anonymousreply 212February 8, 2019 9:04 AM

Have anyone seeen me nue teeff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213February 8, 2019 9:07 AM

Granny VP's stans will NEVER see anything wrong in anything she does. Everything is "poor Lisa" and "victim Lisa".

by Anonymousreply 214February 8, 2019 12:02 PM

Rinna looked great on WWHL last night.

by Anonymousreply 215February 8, 2019 1:10 PM

The dynamics of BH are just so tired at this point. The ratings are fine, so they have no excuse to change things up, but it's the same BS every season. And it will be even worse than usual with all the LVP loons on social media attacking the rest of the women all season long.

by Anonymousreply 216February 8, 2019 1:31 PM

R216 And sadly I expect the ratings to grow this season as they have been pimping this shit fest like no tomorrow for almost six months.

Erika is a calculating, cold fish who comes of disingenuous in every conversation. She's broke as fuck, Tom has replaced her with a new floozie with a tighter cunt, but she'll still keep up the pretense.

Dorito is just an annoying dumb fuck.

Teddi is boring and fake with the whole I'm not a rich daddy's girl, yet clearly is with a large dose of passive aggression thrown in the mix.

Kyle is boring and just sucks. For once Kyla take your head out of Vanderpump's cunt and stay out. Stop dragging your shitty trainwreck of a sister on the show. She's a played out, strung out drunk junkie.

Vanderpump. Fuck off with the dogs, fuck off pimping your shitty bars that are just hang outs for sugar daddies to pick up prostitutes and fuck off with your recycled storylines. I don't five a fuck about Yulan and I don't give a fuck about the furball that pisses on your arm every five minutes, no I'm not talking about Ken either Leeza.

Yes R216 The loons have been out in force recently and they still drag Rinna for her pill cupcake post to Vanderpump, which was legendary.

by Anonymousreply 217February 8, 2019 2:05 PM

I don't understand why production can't force these hags to move on like they did with Vicki/Tamra/Shannon and move to different storylines. NY & ATL are the only ones which seem to keep a fluid movement.

by Anonymousreply 218February 8, 2019 2:25 PM

The blind support of LVP by some of the loons is quite mind-boggling. The narrative that they like to spew about everyone from Adrienne to Brandi to Rinna simply "coming for" LVP without cause is very hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 219February 8, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote]Is Kingsley still alive? I figured he would have been put down by now.

I believe he is.

It's ridiculous that a trainwreck like Kim should have a dangerous dog.

But I guess it makes sense.

and who was that freaky boyfriend she had that looked like a dangerous dog?

by Anonymousreply 220February 8, 2019 7:45 PM

[quote]So Vandercunt could have missed season 9 but because she's insecure, desperate and a fame whore chose to film the season and exploit her grief over her dead brother which she hated anyway and fought with publicly at the start of 2018. Right.

I caught a show recently, don't know how old it was and she was all shot down with grief over some dog of hers we'd never seen or even heard of.

and unable to join the gurls at some lunch etc...because of it.

by Anonymousreply 221February 8, 2019 7:50 PM

LVP looked awful at last season's reunion. Old and hunched over.

by Anonymousreply 222February 8, 2019 8:51 PM

Alexia joining the Agency is going to put a big dent into Farrah and Mauricio's nooners.

by Anonymousreply 223February 8, 2019 9:38 PM

Wait till Portia gets her real estate license. The straight version of Family Dick.

by Anonymousreply 224February 8, 2019 9:41 PM

Portia is turning into a bitchy spoiled little thing. I wonder where she picked that up from? Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 225February 8, 2019 9:44 PM

Portia looks like a miniature Freida Kahlo.

by Anonymousreply 226February 8, 2019 10:09 PM

[quote]Portia is turning into a bitchy spoiled little thing. I wonder where she picked that up from? Hmmm...

All that time spent near LVP of course!!!!

by Anonymousreply 227February 8, 2019 10:11 PM

why isn't anyone talking about me? Who cares about my 3 sisters?

by Anonymousreply 228February 8, 2019 10:46 PM

Farah is the older daughter from Kyle's failed first marriage? Did Mauricio officially adopt her? Either way, if some hanky panky is going on, the eewww factor is gross.

by Anonymousreply 229February 8, 2019 10:51 PM

[quote]why isn't anyone talking about me? Who cares about my 3 sisters?

I totally understand your pain. People only talk about my sister too.

by Anonymousreply 230February 8, 2019 10:52 PM

r229 No, he didn't adopt her. Kyle wanted that sweet, sweet child support from her first meal ticket husband.

by Anonymousreply 231February 8, 2019 11:39 PM

Farrah and Mauricio are actually pretty cute in the few scenes you see them in together. There was one scene where it was just them in a sports car on one of the vacations (Mexico?), and they were laughing and having a genuinely sweet, fun time. His scenes with Kyle often seem forced. No matter how often she calls him "Honey" (and if you make a drinking game out of it you will die) in any given conversation, he looks checked out. That du Bois bitch called it, I have to say. Well, not ALL of it. Heh.

by Anonymousreply 232February 8, 2019 11:45 PM

Does Camille still appear?

It must be exhausting for her pretending to be nice all the time.

All that wide-eyed innocence.

Yeah, right...Camille.

by Anonymousreply 233February 8, 2019 11:56 PM

Camille needs to go back to being a total cunt. God that was entertaining. This Camille 2.0 is more boring than Teddi which is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 234February 8, 2019 11:59 PM

[quote]Camille needs to go back to being a total cunt. God that was entertaining.

Yes.

and such nice friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 9, 2019 12:04 AM

Know THAT!!

by Anonymousreply 236February 9, 2019 12:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 9, 2019 12:28 AM

Someone remind me what the drama was between Camille and Brandi? I just remember something about Brandi outing Camille for having said something about someone or spilling someone's secret?

by Anonymousreply 238February 9, 2019 12:32 AM

I don't remember either r238 That she spilled something she shouldn't sounds right. That's usually how she gets in trouble. I wish they would bring her back.

by Anonymousreply 239February 9, 2019 1:02 AM

I don't remember anything between Camille and Brandi.

Some people in this group remember EVERYTHING. They'll tell you for sure.

by Anonymousreply 240February 9, 2019 1:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241February 9, 2019 1:08 AM

[quote]I don't remember anything between Camille and Brandi.

I remember it going down in a hotel room where someone had set up a dinner party. I think maybe it had to do with Adrienne and her fake pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 242February 9, 2019 1:11 AM

Adrienne pretended to be pregnant when she was using a surrogate?

by Anonymousreply 243February 9, 2019 1:17 AM

Camille with her defense of Kavanaugh can fuck off

by Anonymousreply 244February 9, 2019 1:20 AM

Yes R243. Adrienne is such a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 245February 9, 2019 1:33 AM

Oh, I see. Shit! That's why such a big drama. I couldn't follow what was going on at the time. They dragged out that whole storyline for so long.

God.

by Anonymousreply 246February 9, 2019 1:45 AM

These reminiscences remind me of how fucking good this show used to be and people who were snooty about it, didn't know shit.

by Anonymousreply 247February 9, 2019 1:48 AM

But why would Camille give a shit about Adrienne's dirt being spilled by Brandi? (LVP totally put Brandi up to that mess, and I am not on the LVP is a saint OR a sinner train)

by Anonymousreply 248February 9, 2019 1:49 AM

I don't remember Camille being a part of that storyline at all. I think you're in a muddle.

[quote](LVP totally put Brandi up to that mess, and I am not on the LVP is a saint OR a sinner train)

I didn't get that either.

by Anonymousreply 249February 9, 2019 1:51 AM

These reminiscences are getting to me too. I think I'll go watch the early seasons on Hulu. LVP and Brandi were fun together before it all went to hell. Vyle was such an asshole back then. Like Camille, she just learned to cover it up a bit better.

by Anonymousreply 250February 9, 2019 1:53 AM

I found what the argument was between Camille and Brandi that I was talking about. It was in Season 3, Episode 12:

[quote]After that issue was unceremoniously dumped into a shallow grave, Yolanda asked what was new with Camille, and Camille said that she was bummed to be in Las Vegas without Adrienne Maloof, who owns Vegas, apparently, or at least 2 percent of it. And that lead into a recap of the spat between Brandi and Adrienne, which, B claimed, had originated in a call Adrienne had made to Brandi last year before the season two reunion. Apparently Adrienne called Brandi to pressure her to gang up on Lisa, and when Brandi called Camille to ask her for advice, Camille gave her advice along the lines of “Speak your truth,” but seemed otherwise pretty neutral. But where the Camille-versus-Brandi spat lives is whether Camille knew that Adrienne was planning to attack Lisa at the reunion and said nothing. Camille said she had no memory of that happening, and Brandi disagreed.

by Anonymousreply 251February 9, 2019 2:07 AM

Thanks r251! NOW I remember. I believe Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 252February 9, 2019 2:12 AM

Very complex.

by Anonymousreply 253February 9, 2019 2:15 AM

The season finale of Season 1, was as good as reality tv gets! That final 10 minutes stayed with me for awhile, Pretty gripping, that limo scene.

I loved Amsterdam a few seasons ago- compelling and on the level of NYC Scary Island.

I found that gambling night at Eileen's to be awesome as well. Kim's "behavior" was GOOD TV. Brandi pushing Kyle. And I loved Eileen's chemistry with these loony-tunes!

by Anonymousreply 254February 9, 2019 2:23 AM

Bring Eileen Back!!!

by Anonymousreply 255February 9, 2019 2:25 AM

^I meant to add that that would probably really piss off LVP.

by Anonymousreply 256February 9, 2019 2:25 AM

I found Eileen compelling. Solid. Real. And somehow not boring. Far more sensitive than I expected A great balance to these attention whore.

Most people HATED her. Fuck them. They were mainly all LVP crones!

Eileen actually seems extremely relieved to be done with it. I do feel, due to her unpopularity that she was downgraded to a friend and turned it down, or was offered a MASSIVE salary reduction- They gave her a HUGE salary right out of the gate...

Loved her. She will never return, even as a one off guest, from the recent interviews she has given. She basically said that it really does fuck with your head.

by Anonymousreply 257February 9, 2019 2:31 AM

R257 I don't think "most" people hated her. I think there were a few LVP fanatics that made it sound like a lot of people hated her. They're like Deplorables that way trying to make themselves sound like they're the majority.

by Anonymousreply 258February 9, 2019 2:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 9, 2019 5:20 AM

Re-watching season 1 How I ever forgot about Taylor the pathological liar and husband killer I don't know. But all of these bitches are cunts I mean all of them. I'm lvp looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome face. I thought it was just maybe a crappy nose job from way back but when she's not wearing her 55 lb eyelashes I can really see it. She's very funny though and more mellow than she is now. Kyle is a fucking asshole. Camille is even worse than I remember. I hope her getting cancer and having her house burned down and her assistant dying is giving her some humility at this point oh and let's not forget the guy she hooked up with who fucked her up . We all know that Kim is a disaster. Though sometimes she has moments of clarity and when she does I find them strikingly accurate. God only knows what those two went through growing up in that household.

by Anonymousreply 260February 9, 2019 8:15 AM

Kyle also forgets to say Mauricio at times and calls him Maurice. Hah!

by Anonymousreply 261February 9, 2019 8:38 AM

[quote]Re-watching season 1 How I ever forgot about Taylor the pathological liar and husband killer I don't know.

What are you talking about "husband killer"?

and he was horrible to her. That was clear to all of us.

and the moment she discovered her dead husband's body recorded while she was on the phone to 911 was posted online . It was horrific.

by Anonymousreply 262February 9, 2019 9:08 AM

[quote] Kyle is a fucking asshole.

Never understood the Kyle hatred.

[quote]Camille is even worse than I remember.

Yes, quite evil.

But oh so innocent now.

by Anonymousreply 263February 9, 2019 9:11 AM

Hi Taylor r262. It must be really exciting when your Google alert goes off. Likely rare these days

by Anonymousreply 264February 9, 2019 9:15 AM

Unbelievable it's online. America!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 9, 2019 9:19 AM

I would love it if we could have a season 1 re-watch thread Anyone with Hulu will have all the episodes

by Anonymousreply 266February 9, 2019 9:21 AM

I'm not surprised this thread has gone retro. The current show is a shadow of the early seasons.

by Anonymousreply 267February 9, 2019 9:24 AM

Here is Faye on the scene now. She's such a fucking turgid monster. Ew!

by Anonymousreply 268February 9, 2019 9:25 AM

[quote]I would love it if we could have a season 1 re-watch thread Anyone with Hulu will have all the episodes

You can rent them on Amazon I think.

I remember getting the[bold] UNEDITED version[/bold] of "the dinner party from hell" on there. Well worth it.

by Anonymousreply 269February 9, 2019 9:27 AM

I love that Faye and Camille are pals now...all that "I lurve you" stuff. America!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 9, 2019 9:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271February 9, 2019 9:31 AM

Camille will suck up to anyone as long as it gets her diamond back. I loved bitchy cunt Camille in season 1 but after that season she's been boring, pathetic and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2019 9:33 AM

Kyle is one angry fucking bitch. She has none of the humor or early talent of her sister but she has all of the anger and free floating resentment

by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2019 9:45 AM

Brandi (of course) said Kyle's still jealous of her sister's success as a young and child actress.

I only remembered Kim as a child actress, but I saw her in some old TV movie she made as a young adult and she was clearly a good actress.

Her childhood fame fucked her up.

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2019 10:27 AM

Remember when Yolanda latched onto Kim? Took on the mother role! Tried to get her on her lemon diet and stuff like that.

If you watch old shows you'll see that Yolanda was pretty great in the early days, once she got over her original shyness, she really stepped up to the podium...she was as nutty and eccentric as the rest of them.

And all that lovey-dovey with David all the time. Then she got sick and he ran.

by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2019 10:33 AM

[quote]I loved bitchy cunt Camille in season 1 but after that season she's been boring, pathetic and desperate.

She was totally vilified in the popular press and tried to back pedal.

Didn't stop her from going on Howard Stern - talking about the father of her children's tiny penis. She's one classy bitch.

[quote]I would love it if we could have a season 1 re-watch thread Anyone with Hulu will have all the episodes

The RHOB-DLers don't like it when you start separate threads about this show, for some reason. I've tried. They don't show up anywhere else but on the "official" threads.

and in general they don't like talking about old storylines. They'll answer a question about something from the past, because they know their shit (pillow), but nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 276February 9, 2019 10:42 AM

R276 has NO fucking clue about how DL works

by Anonymousreply 277February 9, 2019 12:21 PM

Watching the episode of Farrah graduating. Her disdain for Kyle is so clear here.

by Anonymousreply 278February 9, 2019 12:24 PM

There was a lot about the Taylor and Russel timeline that didn't add up when you compared her stories to news accounts. For example, she gave a date when she said he punched her in the head and broke her eye socket, but the day after that they were hosting a VIP pool party in Vegas according to online news. Did she just cheerfully host a party with a broken skull?

by Anonymousreply 279February 9, 2019 12:28 PM

Taylor lied even when she didn't need to. One sick cunt. There was SO much dirt dug up on her. I am surprised but happy she is now laying low. Her poor kid looked so very Flowers in the Attic. I don't think I've ever seen a kid that pale, though I am not a "kid person". I hope she is surviving her "Can't wait until I am 18" years as well as possible.

by Anonymousreply 280February 9, 2019 12:37 PM

[quote]"They" don't like it (it being xyz) my asshole

glad you mentioned your asshole cos you're talking out of it

Talk less and listen more.

by Anonymousreply 281February 9, 2019 12:45 PM

R281 is TRIGGERED!

by Anonymousreply 282February 9, 2019 12:47 PM

[quote]There was SO much dirt dug up on her. I am surprised but happy she is now laying low.

Well, she found someone else to marry her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 9, 2019 12:49 PM

the first husband was creepy.

the show struck gold casting her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 9, 2019 12:52 PM

the show struck gold casting her # 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 9, 2019 12:54 PM

Her mouth is gigantic. Her new hubby looks a little transy.

by Anonymousreply 286February 9, 2019 12:57 PM

These women were very creative.

Did anyone buy a Maloof Hoof?

Probably collector's items by now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 9, 2019 1:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288February 9, 2019 1:01 PM

[quote]Her poor kid looked so very Flowers in the Attic. I don't think I've ever seen a kid that pale, though I am not a "kid person".

The daughter's all grown up now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 9, 2019 1:07 PM

Camille would do anything to get her Diamond back? huh?

She's been offered a FT gig repeatedly and she won't take it.

by Anonymousreply 290February 9, 2019 1:34 PM

I never bought the whole, "Kyle resents Kim's former success" stuff.

I think Kyle DOES resent Kim, but mostly because she was forced to have to "take care of" Kim financially and "hide" Kim's addiction.

Some of you bitches resent your siblings for less.

by Anonymousreply 291February 9, 2019 1:35 PM

Bullshit R290. That's her story to save herself embarrassment from the fact the show doesn't want her. They would rather have boring ass Teddi and lame Erika than Camille. She was hoping the ball gag for Dorit would secure her a diamond. LOL. Try harder bitch.

No housewife wants friend of status after being a regular. Danielle hates it but is desperate, Alex from NYC told them to fuck off.

Camille just hasn't got anything they're interested in for full time status and I bet Kyle & Cunt don't want her back either and are making sure she's friend only.

by Anonymousreply 292February 9, 2019 1:40 PM

I remember when Bravo Exec used to come around and he told us a few seasons in that they were desperate to recapture S1. Everyone thought that was ridiculous and said no one would want that. We got a glimpse later of them trying to do that when they brought them all back (Adrienne, you do magic now?). But it didn't work.

Funny that we're now talking about how the first season was so much better.

by Anonymousreply 293February 9, 2019 1:42 PM

[quote]Alex from NYC told them to fuck off.

LOL. Nice try, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 294February 9, 2019 1:43 PM

Wrong, R292. They discussed offering Camille FT around S5 or S6. Andy kept asking her on WWHL if she'd come back full time.

by Anonymousreply 295February 9, 2019 1:43 PM

Jesus, I'd forgotten about Taylor in the suitcase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 9, 2019 1:50 PM

R294 They did demote Alex to friend of for season 5, but she walked and was still bitter at not being a full wife and used to blog about all the behind the scenes things as revenge.

R295 He was probably doing that to fuck with her. You actually haven't addressed anything current, you know they have obviously moved on. Camille was invited to most events in season 9, has her house going up in flames, was offered the overseas trip yet she is still friend of. Yeah right they still want you baby. Camille they don't fucking want you.

Now Camille go back to your trailer park and fuck off DL.

by Anonymousreply 297February 9, 2019 1:58 PM

You make no sense. I didn't say they were currently trying to get her on as a FT-er.

And your, "He was probably doing that to fuck with her," is ridiculous.

Maybe you should spend less time on DL. Get some air.

by Anonymousreply 298February 9, 2019 2:03 PM

R297 = Kelsey with his foot jammed in Kayte's shoe.

by Anonymousreply 299February 9, 2019 2:06 PM

Of course, they don't want Camille back. She'll NEVER re-expose her true personality in front of the cameras again.

and Brandi is incapable of integrating into any sort of group - she always alienates all of them in no time.

They need to find NEW people as good as the originals, but they don't seem able to do that.

These re-caps serve to remind people how good the show used to be. You've all most probably forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 300February 9, 2019 2:06 PM

I'm surprised Kelsey actually hasn't tried to get Kayte on the show just to fuck with Camille.

by Anonymousreply 301February 9, 2019 2:07 PM

[quote]They need to find NEW people as good as the originals, but they don't seem able to do that.

They did. They just don't ever appreciate them while they're on. Did you all forget that I was on the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302February 9, 2019 2:09 PM

[quote]Did you all forget that I was on the show?

No, I just linked about her and her divorce at R241.

If they'd kept her on we could have gone through her divorce with her, but Bravo ditched her. Bad move Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 303February 9, 2019 2:13 PM

Teddi is so fucking dull. She brings nothing to the show, except her famous maiden name.

by Anonymousreply 304February 9, 2019 2:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 9, 2019 2:15 PM

R297 I’m totally blanking - Who is Alex?

by Anonymousreply 306February 9, 2019 2:16 PM

[quote]Teddi is so fucking dull. She brings nothing to the show, except her famous maiden name.

and whiny fucking Dorrit!

by Anonymousreply 307February 9, 2019 2:16 PM

[quote][R297] I’m totally blanking - Who is Alex?

He's talking about another show. They sometimes do this. It's annoying.

by Anonymousreply 308February 9, 2019 2:17 PM

Marisa Zanuk wasn't so bad. I don't know why they ditched her so fast.

by Anonymousreply 309February 9, 2019 2:19 PM

R309 can you remember anything about her or her story line?

I can't.

by Anonymousreply 310February 9, 2019 2:20 PM

Alex was one of the original NY Housewives. She and her husband were desperately thirsty social climbers, which was hilarious to watch. She couldn't keep up with the other Housewives, income wise,

by Anonymousreply 311February 9, 2019 2:21 PM

I miss Dana

by Anonymousreply 312February 9, 2019 2:23 PM

Here's one bitch Andy won't ever bring back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 9, 2019 2:23 PM

R301 Kelsey will get Kayte on the show when he has a new secret girlfriend and he’s decided he wants to divorce her - Thinking back S1 of Beverly Hills was legendary as so many have said - Kelsey leaving Camille - The Dinner Party - The Kyle/Camille fight in New York - The limo fight on the season finale that still gives me chills - I’m probably forgetting a few other things that happened - What a season!

by Anonymousreply 314February 9, 2019 2:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315February 9, 2019 2:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 9, 2019 2:26 PM

R314 yeah because they were all unaware of how it would come off so they let their guard down and were exactly who they actually are. Now they're too aware of what the public thinks about them and so you'll never see that sort of authenticity again.

Also funny to think that Season 1 was before IG and Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 317February 9, 2019 2:27 PM

R313 Apparently she is still friends with LVP

by Anonymousreply 318February 9, 2019 2:27 PM

[quote][R314] yeah because they were all unaware of how it would come off so they let their guard down and were exactly who they actually are. Now they're too aware of what the public thinks about them and so you'll never see that sort of authenticity again.

SO TRUE.

Same with all reality TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 319February 9, 2019 2:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 9, 2019 2:30 PM

R318 so is Kyle. But Andy hates her.

by Anonymousreply 321February 9, 2019 2:32 PM

Why does Andy hate her?

I never got that.

by Anonymousreply 322February 9, 2019 2:33 PM

[quote][R301] Kelsey will get Kayte on the show when he has a new secret girlfriend and he’s decided he wants to divorce her - Thinking back S1 of Beverly Hills was legendary as so many have said - Kelsey leaving Camille - The Dinner Party - The Kyle/Camille fight in New York - The limo fight on the season finale that still gives me chills - I’m probably forgetting a few other things that happened - What a season!

I think there was still some magic brewing in S2 & 3.

It was car crash TV for longer than you think.

by Anonymousreply 323February 9, 2019 2:35 PM

R322 it happened after Joyce left the show. Apparently she had some idea for a reality show and Andy wanted in on it. He tried to get her to give him the idea so he could produce it but she declined and he's been pissed at her ever since.

by Anonymousreply 324February 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Talking of season 2

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - S 2 E 14 - Malibu Beach Party From Hell

Not sure if this link will work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325February 9, 2019 2:41 PM

I had forgotten that Brandi was on the show so early. For some reason I thought she was brought in a later season.

What's funny about all of these franchises is how they force someone to "bring on a friend," and the person that is forced to introduce them to the rest of the group always seems to be the one that ends up hating the new cast member the most.

by Anonymousreply 326February 9, 2019 2:45 PM

Link worked!

The magic starts about 40:00 in.

by Anonymousreply 327February 9, 2019 2:45 PM

[quote]What's funny about all of these franchises is how they force someone to "bring on a friend," and the person that is forced to introduce them to the rest of the group always seems to be the one that ends up hating the new cast member the most.

Aint that the truth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328February 9, 2019 2:47 PM

I came into BH at the end of Season 1 and sporadically thru Season 2, before watching regularly in Season 3. After two or three episodes, I didn't have strong feelings about any of them except for two - Kyle and LV. I thought LV was strange because she was dressing in pink, but of all of them, she seemed to live a more 'flowery' life than the others. Andy Kyle - Kyle was the shit stirrer. And to this day ,she is still the shit stirrer. She is great of setting up situations that lead to confrontation and then stepping back and pretending she had nothing to do with it. And her and LV's friendship has always been odd - with LV trying to keep Kyle in line by withholding friendship and affection when Kyle pisses her off - and Kyle seemingly desperate to have LV's friendship, but then having no problem throwing her under the bus or regularly making jabs at her in the talking head segments.

by Anonymousreply 329February 9, 2019 2:48 PM

[quote]There was a total lesbian vibe brewing between LV & Kyle.

I pointed this out a few times and you bitches ignored me.

At one point Lisa even grabbed Kyle crotch...but still you refused to see.

by Anonymousreply 330February 9, 2019 2:51 PM

sorry." There was a total lesbian vibe brewing between LV & Kyle."

was NOT a quote, it was ME.

by Anonymousreply 331February 9, 2019 2:51 PM

[quote]with LV trying to keep Kyle in line by withholding friendship and affection when Kyle pisses her off - and Kyle seemingly desperate to have LV's friendship, but then having no problem throwing her under the bus or regularly making jabs at her in the talking head segments.

Well LVP isn't a moron. She learned early on that that is how you fuck with Kyle. All she had to do was look at Kyle's relationships with her sisters. It says it all. Kyle is DESPERATE for people's approval and friendship and the best way to get at her is to withhold. Both her sisters do it to her and they learned it from their mother. It seems obvious that Kyle's damage is that her mother and sisters knew to treat her as though she didn't fit in and they could do without her. They ended up getting great control over her.

I don't know exactly what LVP gets out of Kyle. I've always vibed some sort of weird jealousy there. Almost like LVP wants Kyle all to herself. Again, I can't even imagine why.

by Anonymousreply 332February 9, 2019 2:52 PM

[quote]I don't know exactly what LVP gets out of Kyle. I've always vibed some sort of weird jealousy there. Almost like LVP wants Kyle all to herself. Again, I can't even imagine why.

She's in love with her.

by Anonymousreply 333February 9, 2019 2:54 PM

Tell me about it, R328!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334February 9, 2019 2:57 PM

and you'd have to be deaf dumb and blind not to have felt the sexual tension when they were up the Eiffel Tower.

Lisa even says "do you want me to kiss you?"

If this had been two of the male characters you'd have been talking about and dissecting it for WEEKS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335February 9, 2019 2:58 PM

and Lisa has said numerous times "I'm a man inside a woman's body"

AGAIN - if this had been a male character, you would not have ignored it.

and her obsession with gay men.

and always "joking" about not wanting to fuck Ken.

Got it yet?

by Anonymousreply 336February 9, 2019 3:01 PM

LVP crushed really hard on Brandi. Her and Ken both, really. Hence her freakout when Brandi said "fuck this shit". I saw her original relationship with Kyle more like "regular" friends. There was an element of jealousy (for example, when Kyle befriended grifter Taylor) but it came off more BFF than sexual to me. Now, I don't think either one of them gives two fucks about the other.

by Anonymousreply 337February 9, 2019 3:03 PM

Is there ANYONE here who enjoyed Carlton, the Wiccan?? I LOVED her. Just like Eileen (who I posted my love for above) everyone hated her!

THE BEST PART was how Carlton HATED- and I mean HATED Kyle from the get-go- She was very brave to go against the producer of the show (was Kyle a producer then?)

Carlton found everything about Kyle detestable.

And I was shocked that Kyle accused her of being anti-Semitic- Carlton exposed her own past and how the last thing she was, was a racist or bigot. I believed her.

She had a very cool, bitchy vibe that I thought worked.

Even Andy said that she did not get a fair shot-

by Anonymousreply 338February 9, 2019 3:10 PM

[quote] Just like Eileen (who I posted my love for above) everyone hated her!

Eileen was always very popular on DL.

There was some LVP "Stan" who used to shout at us for it.

by Anonymousreply 339February 9, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote]And I was shocked that Kyle accused her of being anti-Semitic-

It was just a silly, light-hearted and somewhat clumsy joke.

Not a serious accusation.

But Carlton decided to run with it.

by Anonymousreply 340February 9, 2019 3:14 PM

I was fine with Carlton. They should have kept her on longer because she got really messy after her season. It would have made good trainwreck TV. Anyone who can poke at Kyle is OK in my book. Kyle has all of the education and intellectual curiosity of a toadstool.

by Anonymousreply 341February 9, 2019 3:18 PM

What was troubling about Eileen was her serious gambler husband - who used to guilt trip her for spending HER money on clothes.

I think she knew more of that would have been exposed if she'd hung on any longer.

by Anonymousreply 342February 9, 2019 3:22 PM

I never liked Carlton. I didn't find anything interesting about her and her whole persona seemed really inauthentic. She was trying too hard. I did find her hatred for Kyle really strange and to me that was something that came across as though she hated Kyle because she herself was attracted to her in some weird attraction/repulsion thing.

I think Joyce was the one that didn't get the fair shot. I absolutely loved the scene where Yolanda quickly learned not to fuck with Joyce. It was like, "Oh, shit... I tried the wrong one. Wont' do that again."

by Anonymousreply 343February 9, 2019 3:23 PM

[quote]I think Joyce was the one that didn't get the fair shot.

She was boring.

Nothing more to say.

I'd pick Marisa over her.

by Anonymousreply 344February 9, 2019 3:26 PM

Eileen & Lisa Rinna were a good double act.

And unlike most of them, they were genuine friends.

by Anonymousreply 345February 9, 2019 3:29 PM

I didn't find Joyce boring. Bitch had no problem going after everyone and everyone to stand up for herself. I literally remember nothing about Marisa.

by Anonymousreply 346February 9, 2019 3:29 PM

It was just a silly, light-hearted and somewhat clumsy joke.

Not a serious accusation.

But Carlton decided to run with it.

R340- You are fucked in the head. If you have Hulu go watch the episode. It was said in all seriousness at a dinner party as Kyle decided to destroy her.

It was beneath contempt. A joke? mmkay..

by Anonymousreply 347February 9, 2019 3:30 PM

Didn't LVP also bring Yolanda on and end up hating her too?

by Anonymousreply 348February 9, 2019 3:44 PM

LVP ends up hating all of them.

That's why she's now hiding undercover.

[quote]Didn't LVP also bring Yolanda on

I think you're right.

by Anonymousreply 349February 9, 2019 3:48 PM

I asked this earlier. LVP was pretty chummy with Teddi, complete with pet name Teddi Bear. Did they fall out too?

by Anonymousreply 350February 9, 2019 3:50 PM

Aside from Brandi and Carlton, was there anyone else Kyle had issues with? I know Camille, but that has obviously sorted itself out and Kim, being her sister, doesn't count. Otherwise, Kyle is pretty much able to maintain relationships with people, isn't she?

LVP on the other hand seems to have bodies all over the place. There seems to constantly be a falling out with someone. At some point, you have to realize that it's not everyone else, it's you.

by Anonymousreply 351February 9, 2019 3:51 PM

R350 I think they did because Teddi admitted to shading LVP on IG.

I think the only person LVP is speaking to is Denise Richards.

by Anonymousreply 352February 9, 2019 3:51 PM

[quote]LVP on the other hand seems to have bodies all over the place. There seems to constantly be a falling out with someone. At some point, you have to realize that it's not everyone else, it's you.

you said it, baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353February 9, 2019 3:53 PM

Maybe this has been covered before, but what was Granny’s beef with Cedric? Just that he over stayed his welcome in Beverly Park and didn’t gas up the Bentley? Some hanky panky with MissKen? Had to be something big like blackmail.

by Anonymousreply 354February 9, 2019 3:56 PM

R351 I think Kyle is so desperate to be liked by the "cool kids" she plays nice with them all for the most part. She and Erika had their little honeymoon on Mykonos for example. She is likely the only human being willing to have a friendship with Faye, though sometimes I wonder if that's because Faye knows all of her secrets.

by Anonymousreply 355February 9, 2019 3:56 PM

R355 the thing about Faye is that she seems to have a lot of friends in high places. She's still very good friends with Kris. She must be the ultimate Bone Collector.

And yes, I think Kyle is desperate to have people like her and to have friends. As pointed out above, I think it has to do with mind fucks her sisters and mom would play with her. But the point is, she seems to at least have consistent relationships. LVP, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 356February 9, 2019 4:00 PM

LVP's body list:

Cedric, Adrienne, Brandi, Yolanda, Kyle... who else?

by Anonymousreply 357February 9, 2019 4:01 PM

The one thing I remember about Marissa was how horrible she was to her husband, both to his face and behind his back. She was ashamed of him for some reason. He didn’t dress the right way, he didn’t treat her the way she felt she should be treated, on and on. Her now hot ex husband Dean Zanuck just happened to be part of Hollywood royalty. His parents house that she was trying to sell as part of her storyline on her season is now owned by Taylor Swift. Marissa was a fool to leave him, Dean seemed like a good guy that just needed a stylist. He was just a guy that didn’t care too much about fashion and she wanted to be with your typical Hollywood douchbro.

by Anonymousreply 358February 9, 2019 4:03 PM

R358 Good call. She was hardly a fashion plate herself.

by Anonymousreply 359February 9, 2019 4:05 PM

R357 Don’t forget Rinna when she threw her under the bus for Yolanda’s Munchausen Syndrome when she in fact put the bug in Rinna’s ear and encouraged her to bring it up on camera. Rinna brought all of this up on the show and the reunion which of course LVP denied vigorously.

Also Eileen when LVP brought up on camera in the Hamptons the fact that she allegedly hooked up with Vince while he was still married breaking up his marriage and family. I’m still not sure why Lisa did this given that Eileen had done nothing to provoke her? Vince’s ex wife has since refuted this information and stated that it’s not true.

If you want to include the upcoming season add Dorit and Teddi to the list and possibly Erika and Camille.

LVP’s Body List:

Cedric, Adrienne, Brandi, Yolanda, Kyle, Rinna, Eileen, Dorit, Teddi (Possibly Erika and Camille)

by Anonymousreply 360February 9, 2019 4:20 PM

I forgot that Rinna and LVP used to be friendly.

Didn't LVP also initially have a problem with Erika too

by Anonymousreply 361February 9, 2019 4:31 PM

R361 Now that I’m thinking about it I bet LVP encouraged Dorit to go after Erika for “Pantygate” - This bitches name might as be Geppetto - LVP is pulling more strings behind the scenes than he did in Pinocchio - I can’t even imagine what it must be like for Lisa during filming, all the manipulation, scheming and plotting must get exhausting. She’s always complaining on camera about being tired but it’s not from running her restaurants it’s from all the behind the scenes BS concocting.

Apparently the longtime producers and crew that have worked with her for most of the RHOBH run got so fed up with her this season they left the show mid production and went to work on the remake of The Hills. Evolution Media the producer of RHOBH is also working on The Hills reboot. Each Housewife has producers and crew assigned to her and when Lisa stopped cooperating with Bravo and production and refused to film all of her long time crew bailed on her and headed for The Hills - literally! She not only alienated her fellow Housewives but also the producers and crew that she’s worked with for the last 10 years. I don’t think her edit is going to be kind this season. LVP is in for a rough season. Buckle up.

by Anonymousreply 362February 9, 2019 4:49 PM

ALso at a reunion, I was surprised Adrienne brought up Granny selling info to the tabloids and LVP got all huffy. On the other hand, Maloof and Granny lived across the lane from each other and LVP had no idea Maloof had $600,000 worth of beauty equipment. LVP sincerely looked shocked to see it and being invited earlier.

Oh, let’s not forget Adrienne and her husbear’s chef that had some beef with Lisa. He hated her with a passion.

by Anonymousreply 363February 9, 2019 4:53 PM

r360/r362 cool stories, bro.

by Anonymousreply 364February 9, 2019 4:59 PM

Someone mentioned upthread that Kyle is the instigator on the show. Which fights / problems did she instigate?

by Anonymousreply 365February 9, 2019 5:01 PM

Why did it never come out what really went on in the LVP Cedrick fallout?

So bad they'll never talk to him again?

by Anonymousreply 366February 9, 2019 5:05 PM

Oh, yeah, the Maloof chef...who falsely accused Paul of beating Adrienne. Who gives a shit who he hates?

by Anonymousreply 367February 9, 2019 5:11 PM

R366 because they paid him off not to speak about it .

by Anonymousreply 368February 9, 2019 5:14 PM

@R357

Don't forget about me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 9, 2019 5:29 PM

I can hardly wait till V Rules is cancelled. The knives will be out on that one.

by Anonymousreply 370February 9, 2019 5:52 PM

So apparently it does seem like the drama is about Dorit giving back a dog and someone (LVP) leaking it to the press?

Something seems off about LVP in this interview. She doesn't seem her normal self. She almost seems... scared and tentative like she knows this time she's caught and fucked up. Of course she tries to use her brother as an excuse.

Funny, she mentions how she's always cast as the "villan" every two seasons and each situation she brings up has something to do with selling stories and gossip rags.

Common thread much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 9, 2019 5:54 PM

It has been a pattern for years. A new housewife joined the show, being manipulated by LVP to go after the housewives who threatened LVP, however, the new housewife realized she was used by LVP so she joined other ladies for going after LVP in the following season. Season 2-3, Brandi and Yolanda were first used by LVP to go after Adrienne. Season 4-5, Brandi realized she was used by LVP so she joined Yolanda, Kim Richards for going after LVP. Season 5-6, Eileen and Lisa Rinna were used by LVP to go after Brandi, Yolanda and Kim. Both Eileen and Lisa Rinna realized they were manipulated by LVP in the middle of Season 6 and then they went after LVP in the rest Season 6. Erika was sort of an exception. She was the first new housewife who directly challenged LVP and accused her of spinning the web. LVP was upset so she used Dorit to go after Erika in Season 7 and continued using Eden Sassoon to go after Lisa Rinna. Season 8 was boring but the only interesting thing is that Kyle finally threatened and challenged LVP. LVP started losing power to Kyle. Apparently, Kyle wants to be LVP's equal and replace LVP to be the queen of RHOBH. Kyle plays the same game LVP played before , basically using new housewives Dorit and Teddi to go after LVP

by Anonymousreply 372February 9, 2019 5:56 PM

During their trip to Palm Springs a few season back (Brandi's final season?), a drunken Brandi outed LVP during their evening conversation at the pool:

Brandi: "No, more scheming, Lisa; I'm not doing it anymore. The phone calls, only to scheme. I'm tired of it . . . "

by Anonymousreply 373February 9, 2019 5:57 PM

I completely forgot Eden was on the show.

by Anonymousreply 374February 9, 2019 5:59 PM

All those innocent, naïve BH wives, so defenseless against evil LVP. How on earth do they find the will to film the show? So brave!

by Anonymousreply 375February 9, 2019 6:23 PM

[quote][R366] because they paid him off not to speak about it .

That would make sense I guess.

He did do some interviews sneering at her and saying how she always drops one "best friend" for another, stuff like that - but he never revealed why their falling out had been so dramatic and final.

There'd been a major confrontation with Miss Ken - Ken saying "I'll never talk to him ever again!" Ken also said exactly the same about Brandi when she fell out with LVP.

by Anonymousreply 376February 9, 2019 6:46 PM

R376, And he will be saying the same thing to Kyle Louise Esmerelda Richards!!!!

by Anonymousreply 377February 9, 2019 6:49 PM

R377 If the rumors are to be believed Ken almost physically attacked Kyle at Villa Rosa. If production security had not been present to intervene there would have been an altercation that could have turned violent between Ken and Kyle. Production security almost had to pull Ken off of Kyle. Kyle confirmed on WWHL this week that she is no longer welcome at Villa Rosa. Not sure what is going on with Ken where he thinks it’s ok to physically assault a women. Especially one that is literally barely 5 ft tall. I know there are a lot of Kyle haters here but please don’t even try condone violence against women it’s sick and wrong. I think Ken has dementia and is turning violent or is a very mean and nasty drunk. The Vandercult has already started to spin this on social media as Ken defending his wife but this is just plain wrong no matter how you look at it.

by Anonymousreply 378February 9, 2019 7:05 PM

Can't wait to see Ken knock some sparks out!

by Anonymousreply 379February 9, 2019 7:09 PM

Chile, R378, You are serving up the steaming tea tonight, HUNTY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 380February 9, 2019 7:09 PM

@R378 - Oooooh! Just diagnosed Miss Ken's remnant anger toward LVP?

by Anonymousreply 381February 9, 2019 7:13 PM

At least I don't fuck trannies.

by Anonymousreply 382February 9, 2019 7:18 PM

R382 please, Todd, you are one.

by Anonymousreply 383February 9, 2019 7:40 PM

Oh Chile! I am dripping at the thought of February 9th right out my wazoo!!!

by Anonymousreply 384February 9, 2019 8:40 PM

Nene talking about how VanderLUMP stole her idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 10, 2019 1:06 AM

#Justice4Nene

by Anonymousreply 386February 10, 2019 1:21 AM

I still think Kris Jenner, Kathy Hilton, and Faye Resnick should be added to the show in some capacity.

Even just as friends of.

by Anonymousreply 387February 10, 2019 2:02 AM

Why would Kris Jenner join when she has her own franchise? There's nothing for her to gain in joining the Housewives.

I believe Bravo Exec once said Kathy would never join because she thought she was deserving of her own show. She's tried several times to get her own Reality show and none of them have panned out. Her delusion is so great she hasn't quite figured out no one cares about her.

by Anonymousreply 388February 10, 2019 2:48 AM

R378 Why is this outdated notion still prevailing. If a woman hits a man, then she should expect to get hit back. Women are not some precious innocent fawn, least of all Kyle who creates all her own problems herself.

I personally hate Ken but if he was gunning for Kyle in his own home you know the bitch way overstepped her mark, no doubt goading and being a passive aggressive bitch.

by Anonymousreply 389February 10, 2019 11:45 AM

[quote]I personally hate Ken

Sure you do, Pandy.

Your basic argument is, "I hate Kyle so you just know she was asking for it!!!!"

If Kyle attacked Ken first there's no way Queen Ken or LVP wouldn't be talking about it. Has Kyle exhibited physical violence in the past? I'm pretty sure Ken has gotten physical with one of the other housewives in the past hasn't he? And wasn't that basically unprovoked?

by Anonymousreply 390February 10, 2019 2:16 PM

Isn't this a first that RHONY and RHOBH have aired at the same time??

Also, when did RHONYC last air, it feels for the first time like NYC came back FAST, kind of like Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 391February 10, 2019 3:11 PM

Re-watching season 2 episode 2. Kyle moves into her dream house, the one she would drive past almost everyday just to look at it and hope it would be hers. Sound familiar?

So what did end up happening with the dream house 2.0 ? The latest one she would drive by everyday and want it. Anyone have any dirt on that? I still want some receipts on that burglary.

by Anonymousreply 392February 11, 2019 8:09 AM

Kyle is dragging along a bunch of books from that fucking Kabbalah cult. I'm sure Mauricio and Farrah do not approve.

by Anonymousreply 393February 11, 2019 8:25 AM

Kyle seems like a wonderful person. She's smart, quirky, loving, and sensitive. If she has one fault, it's that she too sensitive and too caring, and people tend to take advantage of her. Fortunately, she has a terrific husband to balance her out. Basically, at the core, she's just a typical wife and mother living a pretty typical life, just with all the BH bells and whistles.

by Anonymousreply 394February 11, 2019 5:38 PM

Why do the BH hos take themselves so seriously?

by Anonymousreply 395February 11, 2019 5:41 PM

A "wonderful" person doesn't have TMCFR and PMK as their besties.

by Anonymousreply 396February 11, 2019 5:58 PM

I think Kyle could hold her own with Ken, she has some sturdy legs/glute muscles.

by Anonymousreply 397February 11, 2019 6:25 PM

I'm sure Kyle doesn't want anything to happen to her new, big ass chiclets.

by Anonymousreply 398February 11, 2019 6:29 PM

Even LVP and Kyle's new taglines are the same recycled trash.

Kyle lives a fabulous in BEVERLY HILLS and knows who's real.

LVP calls the other women out for ganging up on her.

WE GET IT.

by Anonymousreply 399February 11, 2019 7:46 PM

Bravo is airing the season three marathon today.

It was fun watching Brandi and Lisa while they were still friends.

I had completely forgotten about Marissa, who is married to Dean Zanuck. Boy, she's a bitch.

I wish that Adrienne was still on the show. Her feud with LVP was fun to watch. For some reason, Adrienne is the only one who LVP would engage in a fight with. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 400February 11, 2019 8:06 PM

I want a marriage like Kyle's.

by Anonymousreply 401February 11, 2019 8:55 PM

Don't worry, Farrah at R401, you will.

by Anonymousreply 402February 11, 2019 8:59 PM

R396 In los Angeles they do. It's not called hollyweird for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 403February 11, 2019 9:01 PM

R400. I LIKED Adrienne. She was a good friend to people. She was very even keeled- very masculine in many ways. She was dignified. What she did to her ex husband was UGLY though. I was very disappointed in her. The Adrienne I liked was the one in that limo in the 1st season finale. I liked how she treated Kim. Again, a good friend. Solid.

by Anonymousreply 404February 11, 2019 9:58 PM

Yes, Adrienne is twat for the way she and her pissy chef went after Paul. And, then she took a deeper dive by dating sleazy loser Sean Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 405February 11, 2019 10:06 PM

Adrienne had really bad taste. Remember the blue cowboy hat with the blue beauty mark to match

by Anonymousreply 406February 11, 2019 10:16 PM

Adrienne's house when she was still with Paul was mindbendingly tacky. Bad taste indeed.

r406 Don't forget the hair tinsel too.

by Anonymousreply 407February 11, 2019 10:35 PM

Anyone want to buy a Maloof HOOF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408February 11, 2019 10:58 PM

I remember LVP baiting Adrienne via "Giggy's" Twitter account. It really wound her up. Her complaining about Giggy's mean tweets even came up in the reunion. That's when I realized Adrienne wasn't as smart as she initially seemed.

by Anonymousreply 409February 11, 2019 11:40 PM

[quote] I remember LVP baiting Adrienne via "Giggy's" Twitter account. It really wound her up. Her complaining about Giggy's mean tweets even came up in the reunion. That's when I realized Adrienne wasn't as smart as she initially seemed.

This is precisely why it was so fun having Adrienne on the show.

LVP knew that Adrienne was a dimbulb, and she had a lot of fun with it. LVP trolled Adrienne, like no other. It was hilarious to watch.

by Anonymousreply 410February 11, 2019 11:49 PM

LVP would purposely do things to aggravate Adrienne, like stay at any hotel other than The Palm, or call her shoe "The Maloof Hoof," or make fun of her new puppy.

Even after Adrienne left the show, they made fun of her at some magic show that Adrienne had. I forgot what that was all about, but it was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 411February 11, 2019 11:52 PM

The thing about it though is that LVP continually going after Adrienne tells you all you need to know.... something about Adrienne made her envious. You don't continually go after someone unless you're bothered.

by Anonymousreply 412February 12, 2019 12:09 AM

Just because Lisa does a lot for animal rights and such doesn't mean she can't be an asshole. I think she gets off on winding people up. Dim Adrienne was an easy target.

by Anonymousreply 413February 12, 2019 2:29 AM

It was obvious to Helen Keller that LVP had major jealousy issues with Adrienne.

That doesn't make Adrienne any less dumb.

by Anonymousreply 414February 12, 2019 2:36 AM

At the time, Adrienne was worth a lot more than Lisa was, wasn't she?

by Anonymousreply 415February 12, 2019 2:37 AM

^^ Oh, yeah, a hellavuh lot more; hence Lisa's unbridled distain toward Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 416February 12, 2019 2:39 AM

The LVP stans are legit insane.

She could literally take a dump on their heads and they would still make excuses for her.

by Anonymousreply 417February 12, 2019 2:54 AM

Didn't it come out later that Adrienne's share of the Maloof fortune wasn't nearly as big as had been assumed? Bitch wasn't starving, but now we have all seen how most of ho-wives overstate their net worth. I thought Camille was supposedly worth a fortune after getting a big settlement from Kelsey. Yet her last house (that burned down) was startlingly small, especially considering the size of the other houses she used to have. I didn't know she's *still* in a legal battle with that Greek dude she was boning. Maybe that's been a money drain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418February 12, 2019 2:56 AM

[quote]Didn't it come out later that Adrienne's share of the Maloof fortune wasn't nearly as big as had been assumed?

I think it was the percentage of the Las Vegas hotel that the Maloof's owned that came into question. Not the actual worth of the Maloof family.

by Anonymousreply 419February 12, 2019 2:58 AM

Anyone who would deny that LVP used Brandi to go after Adrienne is a stone cold idiot

by Anonymousreply 420February 12, 2019 3:01 AM

That too r419 But what I read was she didn't get the same division of wealth as her brothers did. I can't remember now, and I'm embarrassed at what I do remember! These bitches have a way of getting into my head

by Anonymousreply 421February 12, 2019 3:01 AM

I watched today’s reruns. I was surprised to find Lisa owns 51% of her restaurants..... SUR. How can partial ownership afford the Bentleys, RR, and enormous home?

by Anonymousreply 422February 12, 2019 3:09 AM

Interesting, R421. Doing a quick search, and yes, I know the numbers are always way off, but anyway, it says the Maloof Brothers were estimated at close to $1 Billion, most likely a number they made up. Adrienne's net worth is listed as $300 million, which again, is probably way off, but it would seem that they did factor in that Adrienne's didn't get the same cut her brothers did.

by Anonymousreply 423February 12, 2019 3:09 AM

I agree that LVP used Brandi to go after Adrienne. Brandi ended up in legal trouble for being Lisa's fall guy, and her image took a hit (yeah I know, not hard, but still). I think that is when she said fuck this noise to any more of Lisa's "strategizing", and started thinking it was time for some payback. It didn't work out too well, however. I miss Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 424February 12, 2019 3:09 AM

Didn't Brandi once say she was jealous her sister got molested as a child?

by Anonymousreply 425February 12, 2019 3:11 AM

Wait, people don't actually argue that LVP did not use Brandi to go after people do they?

by Anonymousreply 426February 12, 2019 3:12 AM

R422 Not easily! Vanderpump Rules is likely the only venture really paying the bills, aside from what she gets being on this show. That's why each year she threatens to walk, I just roll my eyes. She needs the dosh.

by Anonymousreply 427February 12, 2019 3:12 AM

R422 - By grifting partners without a contract!

by Anonymousreply 428February 12, 2019 3:13 AM

They do r426. They really do, and it makes me crazy. It is so obvious just watching. Brandi was the only one with balls enough to come out and say Lisa does these things. She paid a lot for doing that. Now other cast members are chiming in about similar experiences/machinations

by Anonymousreply 429February 12, 2019 3:15 AM

r426, the LVP loons make excuses for EVERYTHING. It's never Granny's fault. All of the women who ever had a problem with her are just jealous of the "queen".

by Anonymousreply 430February 12, 2019 3:24 AM

The funniest part is how transparently delusional they are. They worship/defend anyone who is on LVP's side, then trash them the minute something changes. First it was Adrienne, then Brandi, then Yolanda, then Eileen, then Rinna, then Dorit, now Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 431February 12, 2019 3:27 AM

R390 Kyle has exhibited physical violence in the past. She lunged at a drunk woman hanging of Morris at her White Party in season 1, she went feral.

She pushed Brandi in season 5, only Brandi pushed back harder and sent the Pizza flying.

What physical harm could feeble Ken inflict on Kyle. He has one foot in the grave, he waddles instead of walks, he can barely hold Giggy and he can barely remember the day. Kyle could have kicked his sorry ass into the ground with her vicious pear shaped body and awful mumu.

I really hope Cunt leaves, but she's like herpes.

by Anonymousreply 432February 12, 2019 4:01 AM

Can someone tell me how Teddi went from being Lisa's latest pet last season, to being "de-petted"? I am curious what went down.

by Anonymousreply 433February 12, 2019 4:08 AM

[quote]The LVP stans are legit insane. She could literally take a dump on their heads and they would still make excuses for her.

They think her home is a PALACE! - right down to the Marylin Monroe portrait above her mantle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434February 12, 2019 4:11 AM

CLASSY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435February 12, 2019 4:13 AM

There's also a dining "nook".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 12, 2019 4:17 AM

R422 I got into it with a Vanderloon this weekend on Twitter that claimed Lisa was worth $75M - Cut to Saturday and LVP was signing bottles of her cheap booze at a strip mall in Katy, TX. See tweet below, the crowd looks like deplorables. Not the actions of someone worth that kind of money. At this point in Bethenny’s booze venture hadn’t she already sold to Beam? Lisa’s life is smoke and mirrors and she’s not nearly as rich as she portrays herself to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437February 12, 2019 4:18 AM

Glass, chrome, pink and white. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 438February 12, 2019 4:18 AM

R437 What an odd place to have a wine-signing (massive understatement). Judging from all of the lurrve on those tweet replies, Lisa's fans are quite young and not exactly worldly. I can see where she must seem like the most exotic, glamorous person they've ever set eyes on, if all the action takes place at the strip mall in your throbbing metropolis. (Population:18,282 ; 83.98 % white)

Why there and not Houston? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 439February 12, 2019 4:31 AM

R439 I don’t think after all these years Lisa’s sangria and liquor still has a very wide distribution. Maybe nowhere in Houston carries her stuff? Here in Las Vegas they used to carry her Sangria and it’s no longer available due to poor sales. Her daughter Pandora and son in law have been unable to get it off the ground distribution wise nationwide. It’s a loss leader. I give Lisa credit for still trying to make it work but at some point she needs to cut her losses.

by Anonymousreply 440February 12, 2019 4:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441February 12, 2019 6:33 AM

R348. I’m always appalled by the front doors at Lisa’s ‘palace’. They look like an entrance to Dillard’s. The only thing missing is heavily made up ladies in Estée Lauder smocks offering a sample of their latest perfume.

by Anonymousreply 442February 12, 2019 11:05 AM

R435. I know this is OCD, but it has always bothered me that the middle chair is missing a button tuff. That chair was also seen during the lovely Miss Granny V’s confessional interviews in the second or third season. So they had that dining chair at the Beverly Park house and then moved the whole shibang to Villa Rose and still didn’t fix it.

And who in hell would want to eat at that mirror table and glance down to see yourself at such an unflattering angle.

by Anonymousreply 443February 12, 2019 1:03 PM

To the Ken apologist, give me a break. As was already mentioned if Kyle had done something like physically provoke the fight with Ken, both Lisa and the Queen would be running to the tabloids (as she loves to do) and have Kyle crucified for it. Hell, she'd do it even if Kyle didn't do anything - the problem is she can't because there were cameras rolling the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 444February 12, 2019 1:12 PM

[quote]I give Lisa credit for still trying to make it work but at some point she needs to cut her losses.

Are you talking about the Sangria or Pandy and her gay?

by Anonymousreply 445February 12, 2019 1:12 PM

I can't wait to see PK's tits!

by Anonymousreply 446February 12, 2019 1:22 PM

Why are the grifters Dorit and PK still on the show?

They obviously are millions in debt and their whole lifestyle is a sham.

Every time I see their expensive house and cars, all I can think of is that it's from borrowed money that they never paid back.

So why does Bravo allow them to continue filming, knowing that it's all a lie?

by Anonymousreply 447February 12, 2019 1:24 PM

[quote]So why does Bravo allow them to continue filming, knowing that it's all a lie?

Your guess is as good as mine!

by Anonymousreply 448February 12, 2019 1:37 PM

Are we really about to start pushing the narrative that LVP isn't really wealthy? Didn't she own a mega mansion in Beverly Park that sold for something like $19 million dollars? Lisa and Ken definitely have $$$$. There's nothing broke about those two.

As far as them only owning 51% of their businesses. LVP admitted to that years ago. She said it's because she and ken didn't want full time responsibility for their establishments and they didn't want to have to be up late tonight overseeing everything. And that their both very hands on with businesses, so they decided to have a business partner to help take some of the pressure off of them.

Makes sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 449February 12, 2019 3:27 PM

Didn't Granny only "admit" to only owning a percentage when Brandi spilled it?

by Anonymousreply 450February 12, 2019 3:38 PM

You bitches really need to stop saying these negative things about LVP NOW! Just stop it! It's obvious that she is the only one with real honest to goodness Beverly Hills glamour. She's the real deal and the heart and soul of the show. She and Ken are super popular, which is why she has a super successful spinoff. It's a little show called Vanderpump Rules. Maybe you've heard of it. Without her, frankly there really is no show.

by Anonymousreply 451February 12, 2019 3:42 PM

There there, Miss r451. I’m sure Ms. Vanderpump is indeed a lovely lady and a credit to the village of Beverly Hills. Why, her pasta dishes at Villa Blanca are the talk of Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 452February 12, 2019 3:47 PM

Andy Cohen thinks she is like a long lost Collins sister....and just as tacky.

by Anonymousreply 453February 12, 2019 4:08 PM

There's definitely something Collins sisters adjacent about LVP. She does kinda look like them. I remember Jackie Collins was on WWHL once, and Andy Cohen made a comment about LVP jewelry and Jackie also commented and than preceded to shade LVP's jewelry by saying something to the effect of but my jewelry is real. Basically saying that LVP wears fake diamonds.

I was kinda shocked she made such a statement. Andy said nothing, he kinda just ignored it. I was definitely a WoW moment.

by Anonymousreply 454February 12, 2019 4:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455February 12, 2019 4:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 12, 2019 4:51 PM

^It's funny you can barely tell which one of them is older.

by Anonymousreply 457February 12, 2019 4:55 PM

[quote]So why does Bravo allow them to continue filming, knowing that it's all a lie?

If Bravo cared about their employees frontin', then they wouldn't be able to cast their shows.

by Anonymousreply 458February 12, 2019 4:58 PM

Anyone else find P.K. super-hot? I can understand why he has Doris dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 459February 12, 2019 5:04 PM

^Doris=Dorit

by Anonymousreply 460February 12, 2019 5:05 PM

R444 Ding ding ding we have a winner! Ken was caught by Bravo cameras and Lisa and Ken stopped filming immediately after the incident with Kyle. As you wisely pointed out if Kyle was the guilty party TMZ and Radar would already have all the dirty details of how Kyle attacked an elderly and frail Ken. The exact opposite happened and Kyle is smartly just waiting patiently for it all to play it. She knows the cameras won’t lie and she will be vindicated and Lisa and Ken will finally be exposed. In all of the interviews leading up to the premiere she seems very confident even though she’s only seen a screener of the premiere. Whatever happened must be damning. Teddi has also alluded to Lisa trying to use her in the same way that she used Brandi previously to manipulate and scheme behind the scenes but that she immediately called her out and exposed her. Lisa is toast this season.

by Anonymousreply 461February 12, 2019 5:45 PM

r429, no, but I do like him and Dorit (though she lost me a bit last season). Their kids are cute, too.

by Anonymousreply 462February 12, 2019 6:01 PM

Wasn't Ken sued last season, for attacking a female employee, or something like that?

It was at the very beginning of the season, when Lisa was very distraught because Ken was being sued for physically attacking someone.

He seems to have a history of it.

by Anonymousreply 463February 12, 2019 6:13 PM

You bitches are in for a long season if you think LVP will be "taken down". Every season someone bases their storyline on it happening, and every season they fail.

Teddi said she does some shit-stirring this season and pisses off some, but I wouldn't hold my breath that she's all in against LVP, especially since she gave her brother a job at SUR.

The previews look boring, with not one clip to get excited about.

by Anonymousreply 464February 12, 2019 6:25 PM

R461, is giving me LIFE, hunties!!!!!! I think you have nailed it, and you are correct- Kyle is like that cat who has already swallowed 16 canaries!!!

And Ms. Alligator Lisa VDP is sitting on the side of the swamp ever so slowly shifting her head and focus from side to side (and waiting on how these episodes make her look) SO she knows HOW and WHEN TO STRIKE!!!!

Depending on how bad she looks, is what will influence Lisa on whether she returns or not. Trust and know that Bravo would WANT HER BACK BIG TIME after all this drama. But Ms. Lisa is no fool.

by Anonymousreply 465February 12, 2019 7:36 PM

R463 good catch. Ken has always been aggressive and violent with women. He's a MONSTER!!!

by Anonymousreply 466February 12, 2019 7:42 PM

This is the interior of LVP's latest venture? Good God it is tacky as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 12, 2019 7:54 PM

TMZ reported on Ken's "assault" last year:

Lisa Vanderpump's husband assaulted a dog rescue's executive for not playing ball -- so claims the rescue operation in a new lawsuit, but Lisa says the allegation's all bark ... no bite.

Spot Rescue is suing Ken Todd, Lisa and the Vanderpump Dog Foundation claiming Ken got pissed when Spot's executive director refused to provide pooches for a fundraiser gala Vanderpump sponsored.

According to docs, Spot's executive refused because it's against company policy -- but Ken got pissed. He allegedly threw her against a wall and yelled, "Do you know who I am? I will ruin your life!"

The director relented and sent dogs to the event, but when it came time to split the $64,000 raised, Ken shorted the operation ... according to Spot Rescue. In the suit, the org says Ken offered partial payment, but only if the exec released him from liability for the assault.

Lisa denies Ken touched anyone. She adds, "It was a beautiful event with friends who donated to the charity," and there was no deal to split profits with Spot Rescue. She says it only asked for money after seeing how much dough they raised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468February 12, 2019 8:13 PM

Why would anyone doubt Ken has anger issues. Just look at him.

by Anonymousreply 469February 12, 2019 8:47 PM

R442- I LOVE THAT! It really does remind me of the Bloomingdales in Newton, Massachusetts!

by Anonymousreply 470February 12, 2019 9:04 PM

R464 Keep telling yourself whatever lies you have to to get through the season. Bravo is purposely not showing footage to build suspense and anticipation. The lead up to this season of RHOBH is unprecedented and has been building for months. For example we’ve seen a 1 second clip of the Ken/Kyle altercation. Bravo is playing it very close to the vest and the entire cast is following suit. Lisa would not have stopped filming if something big had not gone down. I can’t remember a recent season of any Housewives from any city that’s been talked and speculated about this much.

by Anonymousreply 471February 12, 2019 9:34 PM

The Bravo PR poodles are coming out of the woodwork. Watch What Happens! Oy.

by Anonymousreply 472February 12, 2019 9:42 PM

And RHOA remains Bravos biggest show period.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 473February 12, 2019 9:57 PM

Mauricio is an ugly, fraudulent monster. Perfect match for his child-sized wife.

by Anonymousreply 474February 12, 2019 10:21 PM

Is the Ken/Kyle altercation happening tonight?

by Anonymousreply 475February 12, 2019 10:23 PM

^^^ airing

by Anonymousreply 476February 12, 2019 10:23 PM

Exactly, R473.

The RHOBH queens are the absolute worst.

They act as though it's the MOST interesting and MOST popular of all housewives shows, when in reality... it's not.

Atlanta has been and always will be the highest rated of all housewives franchises.

And quite frankly, the last season of Beverly Hills was THE MOST BORING season of any that I have ever watched. In ANY of the housewives shows. And I've seen them all.

by Anonymousreply 477February 12, 2019 10:35 PM

I'd like to take this rare opportunity I get to post, to state that if those old bags don't bring it this season they need to be CANCELLED and put out to pasture!

by Anonymousreply 478February 12, 2019 10:54 PM

r471, I don't have to tell myself shit to get through anything - it's a fucking a reality show, not serious business. If there are more enticing clips out there that point to the season being epic, then that's great. And if you get some stroke material for your LVP hate boner, then I'm happy for you.

by Anonymousreply 479February 12, 2019 11:14 PM

RHOA Trolls, get the FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

I agree that RHOBH last season was the WORST season of ANY HOUSEWIVES FRANCHISE!!

UNTIL NOW, FUCKHEADS!!!!

THIS SEASON OF RHOA is BY FAR THE WORST SEASON OF ANY RH FRANCHISE EVER!!!!

So get the FUCK out of here with that shit.

Charisma Free Kandi- Yeah, she's on fire this season Cynthia- There are no words Porscha and her fucking baby??? Nene and Gregg- Unwatchable and Depressing as FUCK

The only one I can stomach is that new chick married to that singer- She seems genuine.

This season is GARBAGE.

by Anonymousreply 480February 12, 2019 11:28 PM

[quote][R463] good catch. Ken has always been aggressive and violent with women. He's a MONSTER!!!—Yolanda

Was it Yolanda who called him a very rude man?

I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 481February 12, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]And RHOA remains Bravos biggest show period. LOL —BH still can't touch them, LOL

I never watch any of the other shows. NOT> EVER>

by Anonymousreply 482February 12, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote]I can't remember.

Me, neither.

by Anonymousreply 483February 12, 2019 11:57 PM

"You can stab me in the back but while you're back there you can kiss my ass."

That sounds like a horrible tag.

by Anonymousreply 484February 12, 2019 11:57 PM

Think Erika will talk about her old man's money and legal troubles, or will she just pat her puss all season?

by Anonymousreply 485February 13, 2019 12:06 AM

If the rumors are true, Erika probably won't say a word about her marriage (soon to be lack of, apparently), let alone any legal troubles. He's probably had her sign some STFU papers.

by Anonymousreply 486February 13, 2019 12:20 AM

She's so boring. Maybe since the money's drying up we won't have to see that liver-lipped Mickey anymore.

by Anonymousreply 487February 13, 2019 12:24 AM

I hope they start with the drama relatively early this season. Unfortunately this show has a habit of having BORING AS FUCK season premieres

by Anonymousreply 488February 13, 2019 12:42 AM

No posts from anyone who's watched?

by Anonymousreply 489February 13, 2019 4:33 AM

Boring as fuck. I'm also surprised no one else has posted, unless someone started a new thread that I know I can't find.

by Anonymousreply 490February 13, 2019 11:27 AM

The Granny loons are already on the attack.

Why do these dumbasses always wear blinders? How convenient that Granny VP did not want to talk about the dog situation yet her employee just HAD to have the dog on camera and mention it. LMFAO. They will excuse even the most obvious shit. Had it not been something that she orchestrated, that 'employee' would have been fired on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 491February 13, 2019 12:35 PM

[QUOTE]'Let's talk about the husband. Let's not talk about what you don't want out.'

See, my theory on this (and I know this is kind of out there) is that Kim was actually directing this at Kyle, not Lisa Rinna. It was of course delivered to Rinna but it was a message fully intended for Kyle. Kim knows all about Mauricio and Farrah and lords that little bit of knowledge over Kyle in subtle ways (one of which is to refer to him as "Maurice" - it's an ownership thing - "I can call you whatever you want; I already have your number and you know it."). If you'll notice, this was the scene in the restaurant in Amsterdam when Kyle and her long hair inexplicably fled the restaurant and started running (away from the truth) down the street.

by Anonymousreply 492February 13, 2019 4:07 PM

OMG. I saw that scene and thought I was the only viewer to catch that. Kyle flees. Rinna just happened to think it was directed to her husband’s possible misbehavior but actually, Kim was a cunt and really meant to damage her sister. What a mess that family must be.

by Anonymousreply 493February 13, 2019 4:15 PM

R492- The way you word that is very compelling. You take that scene almost to a subconscious /subtextual level.

It's interesting. Doubtful. But interesting.

And I put that episode on the level of one of the best scenes and episodes in all of the reality kingdom!!!

It was dark and lurid. And you could tell that all of the women were GENUINELY disturbed. But not Kim!!! And not Brandi!!!

Watch Kim's face as Lisa talks about her late addict sister. COLD AS STONE.

Great episode!!!

by Anonymousreply 494February 13, 2019 4:29 PM

Your assessment is dead fucking on r492. I always wanted to post what you did, but couldn't articulate it well enough to do so. You nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 495February 13, 2019 4:45 PM

R492 You know something. Kim was BULLSHIT with Kyle during that trip and during the fight scene did that BRILLIANT imitation of Kyle hiding underneath the blanket on that flight!

I am buying this a little now. I think it was a subconscious slip on Kim's part, as Kim had NOTHING on Harry Hamlin- in the moment where her little subconscious dig at Kyle slipped, Kim just decided to run with it, as she was out for Lisa's blood anyway.

I think it was probably a dig at the entire table, in some respect. Kim probably has the piping hot tea on all of them!!

by Anonymousreply 496February 13, 2019 5:19 PM

Make sure you refer to John as Dr. John!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497February 13, 2019 5:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498February 13, 2019 5:42 PM

Thanks, all. I agree with R494 that the Amsterdam episodes are pretty classic. And Kim is just a lot smarter than she's typically given credit for (Ken and Lisa treat her like she's the village idiot). The crazy tends to overshadow it, but she's been around the block for a long time and has lots of folks' numbers (and absolutely has Kyle's). Kim also has these moments of extreme lucidity when she absolutely nails a person or situation. One was when Kyle was venting to her about LVP's withheld affections and Kim, very bluntly stated, "Kyle, Lisa cares about three things Ken, Pandora and her dogs. That's it." I'm paraphrasing, but I'm pretty sure those were her exact words.

R302, my friend always described *that* Ken's (Kingsley Ken) skin tone as "the color of refried beans."

[QUOTE] I'm pretty sure Ken has gotten physical with one of the other housewives in the past hasn't he? And wasn't that basically unprovoked?

R390, yep. He totally grabbed Yolanda by the arm at some function a couple of seasons ago. Ken Todd is a violent little cunt.

I might have said this before, but I ran into Andy Cohen 3-4 years ago at Number Nine, a gay bar in D.C. He was *very* into twink friend of mine so he was chatting me up trying to get to him through me. I told him that my friend and I called his whole operation at Bravo "the Andy Cohen Recycling Factory" because of the way they recycle storylines season to season across the franchise. He kind of laughed and did not disagree with me about that assessment which kind of endeared him to me.

by Anonymousreply 499February 13, 2019 5:45 PM

FUCKING DEAD @ Sophia taking a video of old Ken napping in the living room and then posting it on her social media with the approval of Kyle and laughter of Dorit and Teddi

by Anonymousreply 500February 13, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote]He was *very* into twink

Oh the stories I could tell.

by Anonymousreply 501February 13, 2019 5:55 PM

Dorit claims not to have read "the fine print" of her dog contract....what kind of businesswoman is she?

Not an LVP fan but Dorit was in the wrong here and she's lucky LVP didn't make her pay the $5000 fine

by Anonymousreply 502February 13, 2019 5:55 PM

[quote]Dorit claims not to have read "the fine print" of her dog contract....what kind of businesswoman is she?

I wonder where she learned that one from?

by Anonymousreply 503February 13, 2019 6:12 PM

Of course Kim isn't a moron... she's an addict. That requires enormous survival and manipulation skills.

by Anonymousreply 504February 13, 2019 6:20 PM

Kyle's house has come along nicely. She and the husband spent some really good $$$$ on they're new property.

She seems to be on the same level as big sis Kathy now. She's doing alright.

by Anonymousreply 505February 13, 2019 6:23 PM

Twitter last night was predictably almost all pro-:LVP

her brother died so she's untouchable!!!!

by Anonymousreply 506February 13, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote] Kim isn't a moron... she's an addict. That requires enormous survival and manipulation skills.

Not to mention that she's a Hollywood child star.

[quote] Twitter last night was predictably almost all pro-:LVP

Wait until the whole Ken mess comes out. LVP is going to have to do major damage control to repair his/their reputation.

And I agree about the Dorit dog setup thing. That never would have happened without LVP's "stamp of approval." You know how she lords over her employees.

It's funny how in one scene, she was saying to the group "I don't want to talk about the dog," and in the very next scene, she's talking about the dog in her on-camera interview. She's such a phony.

[quote] Kyle's house has come along nicely

That's because she stole Kim's house.

And then she and her shady husband stole all of Kathy's husbands real estate connections. Both Kyle and Mauricio and VERY shady and underhanded. They'll screw over anyone for a buck.

I guess the old saying "cheaters never win," is just bullshit, when it comes to Kyle and Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 507February 13, 2019 6:33 PM

Why does Denise Richards look like a duck?

And is she really as old as Rinna? Rinna sure makes it seem so. I always thought that they were something like 10 years apart.

Oh, and Denise's boyfriend/husband is hot as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 508February 13, 2019 6:35 PM

Yes, she stole Kim's house by paying her for it and not allowing Kim to buy back her shares later on down the road for less than what she was paid for them in the first place!!!!

by Anonymousreply 509February 13, 2019 6:36 PM

Uh, what R508?

They are not the same age. Denise is 47 and Rinna is 55.

by Anonymousreply 510February 13, 2019 6:37 PM

I agree that when Kim is not in her fog she's remarkably incisive when it comes to reading people. She had Taylor's number from jump, for example. She also knows how to throw a good verbal body blow. Brandi is similar that way, though she isn't good at keeping her mouth shut. Kim is quite talented at inference without spilling it all on the spot. I can see why they remained friends.

Kyle and Maurico did Kim dirty on the house. They really are shady as fuck. Am I just numb to seeing it, or was there a lack of The Agency gear being sported on Morris last night?

by Anonymousreply 511February 13, 2019 6:38 PM

So not only is Dorit a grifter, but she also hates dogs?

Get this bitch off the show.

by Anonymousreply 512February 13, 2019 6:41 PM

Anyone else laugh at the pic of PK's dog bitten face?

by Anonymousreply 513February 13, 2019 6:43 PM

Did anyone notice when Dorit said all of HER handbags and jewelry got stolen too? What a hinky little coincidence. I wonder how much insurance they had claimed on them?

That reminds me when Taylor had to fork over her handbags to pay for one of her grifter settlements, only to get called out for them all being fakes.

by Anonymousreply 514February 13, 2019 6:51 PM

[quote] Did anyone notice when Dorit said all of HER handbags and jewelry got stolen too? What a hinky little coincidence. I wonder how much insurance they had claimed on them?

That was the first thing that crossed my mind.

I wouldn't doubt if Kyle did the same thing. Hell, claiming the insurance money on all her "stolen" shit was probably easier than trying to sell it. And she probably got more money from the insurance company, than she would have gotten from any buyer.

These people are all frauds.

by Anonymousreply 515February 13, 2019 6:56 PM

Didn't Teddy's husband do the security for Kyle's house?

by Anonymousreply 516February 13, 2019 7:00 PM

R516 it was robbed before he had done the security

by Anonymousreply 517February 13, 2019 7:00 PM

R505 = Kyle

by Anonymousreply 518February 13, 2019 7:03 PM

The opening scenes were so scripted. This show is no more than a scripted soap opera. I have mixed feelings about Rinna. She is a complete narcissist yet her body looks great and she can be entertaining. I can't believe her two very ordinary looking daughters have modeling careers. If not for their pushy stage mom they'd probably be in college.

I like Kyle's new house. She looked really short and dumpy while flouncing away in one scene, but she looks fine without makeup and is overall attractive.

The whole Dorit dog story is totally scripted. You know that when she adopted that dog they told her to bring it right back if things didn't work out. Claiming not to know it was in the fine print was bullshit. It's reasonable to assume, though, that she gave the dog to someone she thought would give it a good home. Anyway, they'll be dramatizing about this ridiculous scenario all season long. "Dorit doesn't like dogs!" "Oh, NOOOOOO!"

Denise Richards looks old and tired. Her new husband, Aaron Phypers, is attractive. What kind of name is Phypers? Is it pronounced Fippers? Anyway, since their wedding will be televised for RHoBH, the marriage is likely scripted and will probably end badly.

I get exhausted just thinking about the ordeals these women go through to look stylish and fashionable and with the upkeep of their expensive homes. I'd hate to be in a place where my value is determined by wealth and looks.

Still, I plan on watching, I like to criticize the show.

by Anonymousreply 519February 13, 2019 10:01 PM

This response from Granny denying Nene's story is a complete non-response:

[quote]While attending The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season nine premiere party at Gracias Madre in West Hollywood on Tuesday, February 12, Lisa said she was “surprised” to hear NeNe’s claims. “It’s the first thing I’ve heard about it in six years, so it’s been a surprise,” Lisa told Us Weekly. “It’s my 35th restaurant. It’s from the same landlord as the landlord at SUR. It’s 200 yards down the road.”

Bitch knows she didn't and can't even deny it.

by Anonymousreply 520February 13, 2019 10:04 PM

Denise Richards is yet another cautionary tale-if a beautiful woman wants kids, she has to be aware that her husband's genes could be more dominant. Unfortunately for her daughters and especially the older one, they look more like Charlie. I bet they'll be turning to plastic surgery within 5 years

Same thing happened with Christie Brinkley's daughter with Billy Joel and Olivia Newton John's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 521February 13, 2019 10:26 PM

Kyle and Kim weren't the only child actors, Lisa Vanderpump was too. She first played in a Touch of Class in 1973.

Funny that she doesn't brag about it like Kyle does. Maybe because it's a reminder she's 9 years older than Kyle. Lisa was born in 1960, Kyle in 1969.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522February 13, 2019 10:37 PM

I don't know R521. Beautiful women tend to produce average to ugly children, if you notice. Meanwhile, lots of average looking couples - and many plain old ugly ones - produce very cute kids. It's regression to the mean and all that.

by Anonymousreply 523February 13, 2019 11:25 PM

R519 Lisa Rinna's daughters are really not doing much in the modeling world, try as she may to pimp out her daughters. They aren't attractive, and sure, a lot of these celeb model kids aren't, but it doesn't seem anyone (not even the young kids) is interested in them at all, probably because they aren't that pretty and don't have the lavish lifestyle many of these other celeb kids have. The dark-haired one is actually straight-up ugly with a weird body. The other one is just a plain jane with nothing striking about her at all.

I'm not if they'd be in college either. It's funny because Harry Hamlin has had an elite education and comes from an extremely wealthy family, but his daughters don't appear that bright. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 524February 13, 2019 11:36 PM

Has anyone else noticed that Pandora constantly cocks her head? It's like it's stuck in that position. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

by Anonymousreply 525February 13, 2019 11:41 PM

[quote]Pandora constantly cocks her head

Did someone say cocks? 'Cause that's all I'm here for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526February 13, 2019 11:49 PM

kyle had such awesome long hair, now it looks like shite......sad

by Anonymousreply 527February 14, 2019 12:06 AM

Kyle's hair got thinner and shorter with each passing season. It's just a part of aging. Last night was the first time I thought wow she is starting to look really old now.

by Anonymousreply 528February 14, 2019 12:15 AM

R392 Kyle's and Maurice's house at 15475 Milldale Drive is languishing in real estate limbo. They tried to sell for 7 million, then slashed the price to 6 mill. No takers. Then they tried to rent it for like 25k a month (something like that). As far as I know, no-one did. I assume they are still paying the bills on it. Truth is the house has small rooms and is not worth much more than the 3 million they paid for it.

R511 I suspect there was no publicizing the Agency last night because of the illegal things Mauricio did with that client who sued him. Does he even still have his real estate license or was it revoked?

by Anonymousreply 529February 14, 2019 12:20 AM

R529 Maybe keeping hush about his company was part of the agreement for the reconciliation of Kyle and her even bigger asshole sister Kathy. I'm sure if his license had been revoked, we would have heard about it. We hear everything else about him. Farrah, Trannies, etc.

by Anonymousreply 530February 14, 2019 12:25 AM

Good point R530. I didn't think of that possibility, but I wish we'd get the real story for once instead of scripted nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 531February 14, 2019 12:40 AM

The two Brits on "Million Dollar Listing LA" work for the Agency. Even if he lost his license, Mauricio has plenty of people under him now.

by Anonymousreply 532February 14, 2019 12:41 AM

[quote]Mauricio has plenty of people under him now.

No, just the one.

by Anonymousreply 533February 14, 2019 12:46 AM

R529, Zillow shows it as having sold in March of 2018. But for only $50,000. Odd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534February 14, 2019 12:47 AM

Again, Miss Ken could slap Kyle AND it be caught on camera, and the loons would still blame Kyle. They are completely delusional in their hag worship.

by Anonymousreply 535February 14, 2019 3:39 AM

Any DLers here live in LA? Surely 1 of you has run into DR. John Sessa? He's got a PhD but works for LVP lol

by Anonymousreply 536February 14, 2019 3:49 AM

Ken has been accused multiple times by multiple people of getting physically aggressive with women...

Granny has been accused multiple times by multiple people of selling stories to the tabloids...

Anyone notice a pattern here?

by Anonymousreply 537February 14, 2019 4:19 AM

I'm also surprised that Granny hasn't already started to spin this and use it to her advantage (like she did her brother's death) and say that Ken is suffering from Dementia and poor her has to deal with it and take care of him and SOB SOB SOB.

by Anonymousreply 538February 14, 2019 4:20 AM

Interesting video. LVP seems really uncomfortable and full of shit.

I will say whenever Kyle talks about LVP she does actually speak about her in a manner that says she did think they had an actual friendship. I don't think LVP ever gives off the same when talking about Kyle. And WTF is up with Kyle's hairline?

I'm most surprised about Teddi shading LVP. She seems to be doing it often and doesn't have any fucks to give about it. Something must have gone down between the two of them for Teddi to constantly be calling LVP out.

No surprise that everyone else basically hates Granny and doesn't care about her antics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539February 14, 2019 5:01 AM

What a coincidence that Dorit and PK's house was robbed just like Kyle's house. Hmmm. Those two come across as big-time scammers. They remind me of Taylor and her late husband who used to scam people out of money.

I was shocked to see how haggard Dennis Richards looks now. She's just completely given up, or doesn't have the money to afford plastic surgery. She wouldn't be doing this show unless she needed the money.

Kyle isn't as interesting anymore since she and her hubby have become so stinking rich. It was easier to root for her when she was "poor." That's why I miss Kim. She's poor and pitiful like the rest of us.

It must kill Kim to see Kyle and Mauricio's fabulous new mansion when she knows that they stole her house when she down on her luck. Not to mention the fact that Kim supported the family as a child actress and made it possible for her sisters to have careers and marry rich men. I doubt Kim could even afford the welcome mat at Kyle's front door.

by Anonymousreply 540February 14, 2019 5:40 AM

R522 I just watched A Touch of Class (love Glenda Jackson) and if you blink you miss her.

But I would love to hear a Glenda story.

Where's Lisa's love for cats? She love the doggies but not the kitties?

hmmmmm....

by Anonymousreply 541February 14, 2019 6:08 AM

R540 Kyle coasted for a long time with her looks (post 2nd nose job). She was a cunt, but a very lovely one even with her dorm fridge build. Menopause isn't going to be kind to her. You get the face you deserve and all that. She should't have cut her hair so drastically. Too many women buy into the you can't have long hair after X age, and while it did look better a bit shorter a couple of season's ago, she went too far with it. I swear in one of the scenes she had some weird That Girl flip going on at the ends.

I think Kyle and Mauricio's good fortune has been built on some shady dealings, and on the backs of others. I would not be surprised to see their house of cards fall sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 542February 14, 2019 6:10 AM

Miss Ken looks terrible this season! Her face is all puffy and bloated. I'm wondering if she just sits around at Villa Rosa and drinks all day.

by Anonymousreply 543February 14, 2019 10:13 AM

Denise is suffering from pillow face..she doesn't look that bad really. I think she still tans, that is the difference.

Wow, this episode got me thinking...so many of them have been robbed! WTf is going on??

by Anonymousreply 544February 14, 2019 11:59 AM

I can only imagine how smug YoYo must feel now that she's done battling her Lime disease and can enjoy the benefits of her Supermodel daughters.

by Anonymousreply 545February 14, 2019 12:22 PM

Other than John Mellenkamp’s daughter, who on RHOBH has actual, non-grifted wealth?

by Anonymousreply 546February 14, 2019 12:38 PM

R546 *crickets*

by Anonymousreply 547February 14, 2019 12:51 PM

Lisa Rinna via Harry Hamlin:

Hamlin was born October 30, 1951, in Pasadena, California, the son of Berniece (née Robinson), a socialite, and Chauncey Jerome Hamlin, Jr., an aeronautical engineer.[2][3][4] As a teenager, he attended Flintridge Preparatory School, near Pasadena, and The Hill School, a private boarding school in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, where he played soccer and lacrosse and acted in the school's musicals and plays. He also attended classes at the Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts. Hamlin attended University of California, Berkeley, and is an alumnus of the Theta Zeta chapter of the national fraternity Delta Kappa Epsilon, of which he was president in 1972.

Hamlin graduated from Yale University in 1974 with dual Bachelor of Arts degrees in drama and psychology. Hamlin then attended the American Conservatory Theatre's advanced actor training program, from which he was awarded a Master of Fine Arts degree in acting in 1976.[4] There, Hamlin starred in a production of Equus, attracting the attention of director Stanley Donen.[5]

by Anonymousreply 548February 14, 2019 12:55 PM

[quote]Kyle coasted for a long time with her looks (post 2nd nose job).

Kyle coasted for a long time with her plastic surgery which she modeled after Demi Moore.

And bitch, please. You can't believe a word out of lying addict Kim's mouth. She got more than she deserved by having Maurice support her for years as his second wife. Don't talk about the husband because then maybe Kim will bring up how she paid Maurice for some of that money!!!

by Anonymousreply 549February 14, 2019 1:18 PM

Just started watching the new episode. From the clip they show at the start, it doesn't seem like any sort of physical altercation was had between Queen Ken and Kyle. She appears much too calm while she's leaving for anything physical to have happened.

I'm marveling at how much Teddi's son looks like his Grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 550February 14, 2019 1:20 PM

Denise's daughter's look like two little bratty bitches, but Denise's boyfriend looks sexy.

by Anonymousreply 551February 14, 2019 1:22 PM

I love how Rinna is still trying to make her daughters happen - "Delilah was just on the cover of Car and Driver Bulgaria and Amelia is the face of the Abzal's Orthopedic Shoes in Kazakhstan."

by Anonymousreply 552February 14, 2019 1:26 PM

I wonder if Denise regrets fucking the wrong brother?

by Anonymousreply 553February 14, 2019 1:27 PM

Rinna's daughters aren't any less attractive than Yolanda's.

by Anonymousreply 554February 14, 2019 1:27 PM

Lisa "crying" about her brother. It's no wonder she wasn't able to continue further with her acting career.

by Anonymousreply 555February 14, 2019 1:27 PM

The blonde daughter is not bad looking and plausible as a model, but in what world would the brunette be a model?

by Anonymousreply 556February 14, 2019 1:28 PM

[quote]The blonde daughter is not bad looking and plausible as a model, but in what world would the brunette be a model?

Tell me about it. Why do ugly, brunette sisters even bother trying?

by Anonymousreply 557February 14, 2019 1:30 PM

Rinna's blonde daughter looks like Miley Cyrus in the face.

Dorit's situation sounds fake as fuck. She stole the idea from Kyle so she could get the insurance money.

As far as Kyle's situation - let's be real, we know Kim was behind it. Someone should check her closets for Kyle's precious heirlooms!

by Anonymousreply 558February 14, 2019 1:37 PM

The Other One got such a horrible botch job on her nose, among other awful procedures. She was a happy, plain kid until Yoyo decided she needed to make some money off of her too. Now she looks like a dead eyed yacht girl, just the way her daddy likes them. Sick fucking family.

by Anonymousreply 559February 14, 2019 1:38 PM

R539 I see drag queen Erika is still being her cunty self.

by Anonymousreply 560February 14, 2019 1:39 PM

R559

[quote]The Other One

Excuse me, if you're going to mention her, use her given name, "Not Gigi."

by Anonymousreply 561February 14, 2019 1:43 PM

Yeah, the whole thing with Granny having her bitchy worker mention the Dorit thing was obviously a set up. The fact that Teddi also knew about it and sort of chimed in also shows that Granny was trying to have her do her dirty work while she poorly feigned, "not wanting to talk about it."

by Anonymousreply 562February 14, 2019 1:45 PM

I think Erika is a nasty, hateful cunt. Damaged goods surrounded by a paid cheerleading squad of fake ass gays. She will be a lonely, angry broad still dressed in silly Mossimo frocks in ten years.

by Anonymousreply 563February 14, 2019 1:45 PM

When Denise first meets Dorit, I thought she said, "I'm a hooker," instead of "I'm a hugger."

by Anonymousreply 564February 14, 2019 1:51 PM

R542 Do you have vision problems? Kyle coasted on her looks? She has NEVER been beautiful to the point where she could coast on or looks or that her beauty would be some defining characteristic. She is ATTRACTIVE and that's it. At some points in her life before surgery, she was funny looking. She got her nose done again after the first or second season, and yes, she looked much better but she was already old by then and getting older. She was not coasting on anything at 45 because of a new nose and was never coasting before. Same for Kim.

by Anonymousreply 565February 14, 2019 2:39 PM

Settle down Beavis r565

by Anonymousreply 566February 14, 2019 2:41 PM

Rinna's blond daughter does not look like a model. She looks like anygirl USA.

by Anonymousreply 567February 14, 2019 2:42 PM

Here is the thing. Whenever anyone fucks up they turn on the LVP mastermind theory. Kyle, Brandi, Rinna,now Teddi. They all do horrible shit then somehow get everyone to believe LIsa must have manipulated them to do it. The Tabloid in Mexico incident. Brandi brings it, Lisa must have manipulated her to bring it and they all turn on Lisa. Rinna brings up munchousen - Lisa must have manipulated her. Rinna says Kim is close to death?? She can't blame Lisa so she turns on the new cast member (hell I forget her name). It started with Kyle, she called Lisa a master manipulator, basically blaming all her shitty behavior on Lisa. It's been the M.O. now for years. Be a cunt then just say "i feel manipultaed to do it." Lisa may be shady but these bitches use her for their scape goat.

by Anonymousreply 568February 14, 2019 2:53 PM

[quote]Whenever anyone fucks up they turn on the LVP mastermind theory.

As noted above... when enough people keep saying it...

by Anonymousreply 569February 14, 2019 3:43 PM

How can you not miss Kim? Yes, I know she's a total mess, but how can you not miss the season when she was with that ugly drug dealer in Hawaii, or praying to the trash can gods in Palm Springs?

That was good wholesome entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, including grandma.

by Anonymousreply 570February 14, 2019 5:02 PM

[quote] I think Erika is a nasty, hateful cunt. Damaged goods surrounded by a paid cheerleading squad of fake ass gays.

Please, if it wasn't for Erika's "cheerleading squad of fake ass gays," these Beverly Hills threads wouldn't even reach 600 posts.

Those bitches need to get paid.

by Anonymousreply 571February 14, 2019 8:50 PM

R571, I resent that!

by Anonymousreply 572February 14, 2019 8:55 PM

Rinna's daughter Delilah is photogenic but let's be honest you need some cheekbones to be a model..right?

by Anonymousreply 573February 14, 2019 9:54 PM

R573 Rinna's daughters are fat. They look like they eat two almonds a day.

by Anonymousreply 574February 14, 2019 10:06 PM

[quote]I would not be surprised to see their house of cards fall sooner than later.

It will, know that!

by Anonymousreply 575February 14, 2019 10:38 PM

Is Giggy still alive? He looked really sick, when he was sitting with Ken and Lisa.

Even so, he was so adorable. Every time either one of them would speak, he would turn his head and look at them, like he was truly understanding what they were saying.

by Anonymousreply 576February 14, 2019 11:14 PM

No, R576 he was looking at them like, "FUCK YOU, get me away from these fucking mental, nutcases!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 577February 14, 2019 11:18 PM

PK was not having LVP’s “scolding at dinner” routine.

by Anonymousreply 578February 14, 2019 11:25 PM

PK has gotten fatter no? Im disappointed he wasn't at Kyle's pool party... Imagine how big and luscious his tits are now!!!!

by Anonymousreply 579February 14, 2019 11:39 PM

Giggy can't possibly be long for this world. How many months ago was this filmed where they were giving him all of these treatments and heart massages? I'll miss Giggy. He is a cutie. Fuck Harrison. I hated when Lisa tried to make Harrison "happen".

by Anonymousreply 580February 14, 2019 11:43 PM

What do we think of John Sessa's package?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581February 15, 2019 2:19 AM

John sure is purdy. He must be a hot bottom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582February 15, 2019 2:20 AM

Miss Sessa needs to stop with the lip injections.

She's starting to look like Taylor Armstrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583February 15, 2019 2:22 AM

R576 GIggy was saying, "Please kill me. Kill me now."

by Anonymousreply 584February 15, 2019 2:28 AM

We are getting kind of close, so here's Part 2. I really thought we would have seen more posting action since the first episode though. Probably a sign that it's going to be another shite season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 15, 2019 2:33 AM

If Giggy is so bad off, that the poor thing has to have massages to keep his heart going, isn't it kind of selfish not to have him put down? He still looks cute as hell, but he must feel fucking miserable with this development on top of his alopecia issues.

by Anonymousreply 586February 15, 2019 2:36 AM

Literally you can see the season set up in ep 1. Kyle is jealous of Dorit and Lisa. Kyle pushes the story of Dorit and the dog, then blames Lisa for planting it. Rinna cackles about how LVP is a manipulator and it must be true. Teddi sides with the coven. Erika feels bad for LVP being ganged up on. Lisa and Kyle have a row where Ken calls her a cunt and friendship over. Honestly, LVP should have left that show 3 seasons ago when she got Vanderpump Rules. She is exec producer on that with Ken and it gets better ratings than RHOBH. She is already pitching another show for her Vegas bar/eatery which you know will get picked up. Leave RHOBH to Kyle so it can be canceled when everyone dies of boredom. Fun story, after the last time everyone turned on LVP she did in fact not sign.They went into the next season and taped three episodes, realized the show was boring and had Cohen fly to LA to personally beg her to come back, with a fat raise and a promise NOT to get the villain edit.

by Anonymousreply 587February 15, 2019 3:00 AM

. . . and then there was Kyle's "American Woman" series, which was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 588February 15, 2019 3:04 AM

R587 Oooh, I had not heard that about the begging her to return. Any other dirt?

by Anonymousreply 589February 15, 2019 3:06 AM

^^ LVP is very sly. She's hired a great publicist -

by Anonymousreply 590February 15, 2019 3:11 AM

Wow the delusion is real .

by Anonymousreply 591February 15, 2019 3:11 AM

The ONLY reason they're working models is because they're rich and children of celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 592February 15, 2019 3:40 AM

So Brandi *playfully* slaps LVP who proceeds to throw a massive shit fit, refuses to film with her, gets other cast members to refuse to film with her, basically booting her off the show. But Ken can go ahead and be physically aggressive in genuine anger toward female cast members and no repercussions?

by Anonymousreply 593February 15, 2019 3:43 AM

R587 How do you know that? I heard that she quit a couple seasons back when everyone ganged up on her like you said, and that Andy begged her to come back, but I didn't know he got on a plane and offered her money and promises.

by Anonymousreply 594February 15, 2019 3:46 AM

My cat has had cancer for a while but was still happy and painfree for a long time. Last weekend he didn't want to eat or play anymore and although it was devastating, I decided to put him to sleep, because he wasn't going to get better and I didn't want him to be miserable.

I think it's selfish for them to keep Giggy around when it's got to the point where you have to regularly do CPR on him just to keep him alive. It's hard to let go, but they should think of his needs first and let him go instead of having him struggle and go through shit like that. I'm actually surprised that their vet has let it go on.

by Anonymousreply 595February 15, 2019 4:23 AM

R580 Lisa already has Giggy’s deathwatch waiting in the wings for the moment when she’s exposed for the fraud and manipulator that she truly is - She laid all the groundwork in the season premiere - Mark my words - Lisa will kill off Giggy to garner further sympathy the moment the bad edit kicks in - He’s not long for this world anyway so why not make it count - Remember you heard it here first

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596February 15, 2019 4:57 AM

R587 Vanderpump Rules does not get better ratings than RHOBH - Beverly Hills beats Pump Rules by 600k viewers and also crushes it in the demo

by Anonymousreply 597February 15, 2019 5:02 AM

I'm toying with doing a rewatch (well, hatewatch) of the episode, and seeing what else I pick up on. I want to get another look at Denise. Her eyelids were so puffy and, well, she looked old. She's only in her late 40s. But looked about 10 years past that. Maybe it was allergies, but you'd think she'd put on some shades.

by Anonymousreply 598February 15, 2019 5:12 AM

I don't get the goat yoga thing. I love goats, but wouldn't their feet dig into your back? Or is it supposed to be a silly happy frolic with the goats experience?

by Anonymousreply 599February 15, 2019 5:14 AM

Goodnight thread

by Anonymousreply 600February 15, 2019 5:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!