Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet & Friends Part 8

Continue here.

by Anonymousreply 600December 27, 2018 12:55 AM

PART 7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2018 10:52 PM

So what's the deal with that Instagram stalker? Has she posted anything interesting?

by Anonymousreply 2December 19, 2018 1:34 PM

She has a lot of stories and footage of both armie and Timmy cause she went to all the QAs and saw armie at the stage door a million times. I’m think (but am not 100%) sure it was her who has the video of armie saying he got to kiss timmy “many times, even on camera!” which is great charmie fodder lol (this was in response to someone telling him they were jealous he got to kiss tim)

by Anonymousreply 3December 19, 2018 1:40 PM

The IG stalker posted some blurry pics along with some cryptic comments. The pics are so blurry you can't even see anything. So wtf? Guess she enjoys playing games and teasing people. All I want to know is if it has something to do with Timmy & Armie. That's all I care about. If it's just a sighting of Timmy with LRD who gives a shit? Not me.

by Anonymousreply 4December 19, 2018 1:42 PM

She seems to be a huge charmie shipper but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 5December 19, 2018 1:45 PM

R4 Share a link please?!

by Anonymousreply 6December 19, 2018 1:50 PM

what? she didn't post anything

by Anonymousreply 7December 19, 2018 1:59 PM

Is this the blurry pic or are there others?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 19, 2018 2:02 PM

I'm missing a lot so ... whatever. Hope is charmie related I don't care for liltim pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 19, 2018 2:05 PM

R8 there was another pic but it was just as blurry so impossible to tell what it was. Yeah I’m thinking it might be Armie related.. or like someone said, maybe Timmy was spotted with someone else? Lol

by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2018 2:07 PM

Maybe she saw Armie & Timmy kissing? Wouldn't that just make the Charmie fandom explode? LOL

by Anonymousreply 11December 19, 2018 2:18 PM

I wonder what she means by « fandom », if it’s tim’s fandom as a whole or just the charmie fandom.

by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2018 2:26 PM

She's a pro at this and I laugh at the idea of her being shocked or whatever like in that message she posted. She is getting everybody all riled up. People who play coy or do stuff like she did are just attention seekers. Either share something or don't mention it at all. She knew what she was doing. Stuff like "this" is catnip for this fandom.

by Anonymousreply 13December 19, 2018 2:39 PM

That's what I think too, r13. I mean, if you have something to say, say it. Don't post cryptic comments and pics and then not elaborate. Some people just love the attention I guess. ~ sigh ~

by Anonymousreply 14December 19, 2018 3:01 PM

R9 she's playing hard to get and she's not a bad player ... thars quite an effective cliffhanger! Doubt it'll be something meaty though. But yeah... even I am curious now.

by Anonymousreply 15December 19, 2018 3:02 PM

I really doubt she would see anything earth-shattering in the middle of the street so if she does do the reveal, it will probably be a huge disappointment. I know she is not a fan of Lily and is pro-Charmie so whatever it is will probably be colored by her view of things. and if she doesn’t have pics but just a story, no one will believe her. She said on Sunday that her life has been changed forever but again, that’s gotta be just dramatics. She’s met Tim dozens of times so another selfie with him wouldn’t be anything or even a selfie with him and Lily. No one would care. But I never recall her outright lying about anything, though, and all her encounters have had receipts so I don’t want to dismiss her before she shares whatever it is she “knows.”

by Anonymousreply 16December 19, 2018 3:06 PM

It isn't gonna be anything earth shattering. She isn't gonna risk her "relationship" with the two by revealing something shocking about them or him or whatever that needs to be private.

by Anonymousreply 17December 19, 2018 3:10 PM

So this thing she knows happened on Sunday? What info do we have about Sunday, wasn't Tim in France already? I lost the sense of time with these two .. Even if it's just a picture of Tim and Armie with his new haircut, it'd be the best Christmas gift for Charmies, relationship confirmed. Maybe it's all smoke and mirrors in the end.

by Anonymousreply 18December 19, 2018 3:19 PM

No, I meant that she said it on Sunday, not that whatever happened, happened on Sunday. I think it was some time last week. Not sure.

by Anonymousreply 19December 19, 2018 3:24 PM

Yep, Timmy left for France on Sunday. So if it involved him, it had to have been before that. So yep, probably sometime last week when he and Armie were both in NYC. That's why I'm thinking it has to do with the 2 of them.

by Anonymousreply 20December 19, 2018 3:27 PM

Well last week was when he was spotted with lily during their pap walks right? Maybe she has a picture of Armie and Timmy hanging out amidst the whole pap walk thing? I don’t know, just guessing.

by Anonymousreply 21December 19, 2018 3:28 PM

Even if Armie and Timmy are having a secret affair and she saw them kissing or something, she would have to be the dumbest person on earth to out them. But that's just my imagination running wild because no way would they ever be careless enough to do anything in public that could be misconstrued as anything other than two friends hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 22December 19, 2018 3:34 PM

Put up or shut up missy! Let’s see the goods.

by Anonymousreply 23December 19, 2018 3:34 PM

Nick Spiro just liked Elizabeth’s IG pic from The Today Show even though he unfollowed her and still hasn’t refollowed. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 24December 19, 2018 3:50 PM

Ok thanks R19 Thanks R20.

by Anonymousreply 25December 19, 2018 3:51 PM

I don't think I've ever seen the media ship two actors so hard despite them both being in other relationships. There's a new article on Esquire and they called Armie "the Chalamet heart smasher."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 19, 2018 3:59 PM

Lmaoo that nickname is something else. I agree that the shipping from actual media is very strange. Kinda cute that so many people think they look lovely together but still strange and yeah, I don't remember something similar happening with other costars before besides maybe Kate and Leo.

by Anonymousreply 27December 19, 2018 4:13 PM

R24 This is why people shouldn't read into anyone's social media patterns. It's never a real indicator of what's going on in regards to people's relationships.

by Anonymousreply 28December 19, 2018 4:20 PM

R27 That was also a really random place to put in a "Charmie" reference so to speak. Totally unrelated to the topic.

by Anonymousreply 29December 19, 2018 4:27 PM

R28 Nah, it can be if you know what you're looking for. But it's also definitely not always the case.

by Anonymousreply 30December 19, 2018 4:41 PM

Timmy is travelling with a young male, and there's absolutely no speculation or interest in them maybe being lovers. Yet, all time and logic is bent and twisted in order to force him into having an affair with Hammer. Proof positive that these threads are full of nothing but straight Charmie fangurls who have disgraced DL with their insanity.

by Anonymousreply 31December 19, 2018 5:18 PM

R31. Charmie is inescapable on DL. I don't believe in it at all but it's clear they arent going anywhere. Just something people have to accept if you wanna read these threads. And no one knows anything about who Chalamet is with. You can't really be interested if the other person is sorta an enigma. I am mot surprised theirbis noninterst or speculation there. At least LRD is kinda famous which explains the interest ( or disdain) there.

by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2018 5:23 PM

[quote]Nick Spiro just liked Elizabeth’s IG pic from The Today Show even though he unfollowed her and still hasn’t refollowed. Weird.

So what? Take that shit to Armie's thread.

by Anonymousreply 33December 19, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote]You can't really be interested if the other person is sorta an enigma.

Of course one can be interested, and the person being an enigma makes it all even more intriguing. There's certainly as much or more of a chance that Timmy and Frankie are a couple than there is "Charmie" existing.

by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2018 5:36 PM

R31 charmie got launched cause of how much time armie and timmy were spending together, including traveling alone together (like the time they hopped on a plane to Rome during promo ahead of everyone else for no apparent reason), so you just defeated yourself by your own logic. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 35December 19, 2018 5:42 PM

Timmy rotates his friends when he travels. He has traveled with Will, Nick, Giullian, Frank. When he’s in LA, he’s always with Nick. Nick and Giullian visited him in London. Will and Frank went with him to Texas. Will visited him in Crema. Frank went to LA when Timmy went to the Amazon party and now to Paris. I don’t think this means anything except that like a lot of celebs, he likes to have a friend around when he’s working or traveling. I don’t think Timmy is fucking any of his childhood friends but to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 36December 19, 2018 5:49 PM

^^^Forgot to add two more. Nick went with him to Toronto and Will was briefly in Boston with him. I’m sure there are a ton more instances that I don’t recall right now.

by Anonymousreply 37December 19, 2018 5:55 PM

stuff like that cmbyn rapid fire game also did nothing to discourage charmie believers.

by Anonymousreply 38December 19, 2018 5:56 PM

Hey where is that girl with the incredible unbelievable info. Do I have to hang out here all damn day?

by Anonymousreply 39December 19, 2018 6:05 PM

yes. until tomorrow or next week. see r9

by Anonymousreply 40December 19, 2018 6:12 PM

R36 exactly this

by Anonymousreply 41December 19, 2018 6:12 PM

Ok so what Armie and Tim met for lunch or coffee without getting paped?? Is this the earth shattering picture?

by Anonymousreply 42December 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Tim's getting the Palm Springs Whatever award. Will he get his brother/best friend/paternal figure/lover Armie to present it to him?

by Anonymousreply 43December 19, 2018 8:11 PM

[quote]I don’t think this means anything except that like a lot of celebs, he likes to have a friend around when he’s working or traveling.

Unless it's his friend Armie, then they must be fucking. LOL, whatever fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 44December 19, 2018 9:03 PM

lilothee fan is here again.

by Anonymousreply 45December 19, 2018 9:09 PM

So anything from the Timmy/Armie stalker? Waiting for the big reveal although not really sure why. It will probably turn out to be nothing of significance.

by Anonymousreply 46December 19, 2018 9:51 PM

R43 I hope so, so we get more pics of them together

by Anonymousreply 47December 19, 2018 10:06 PM

Also, Armie's movie Hotel Mumbai is being shown at the Palm Springs International Film Festival. So assuming he'll be there for that, there could be a Timmy/Armie "reunion."

by Anonymousreply 48December 19, 2018 10:20 PM

-R37 Frank was with him at TIFF also, but they never been pictured together except the one where Timmy is at the airport in TX covering his face. Unlike Stephane, Will, Nick, Jake, and Guillian, Frank is new to the group, leading me to think that’s he’s the one Tim is seeing but others want to keep the Armie thing going.

by Anonymousreply 49December 19, 2018 10:58 PM

After all this drawn out hype, stalker girl better have HD video of Armie fucking Timmy against a back alley wall behind Mud, or I’m suing.

by Anonymousreply 50December 19, 2018 11:00 PM

What’s Frank’s IG again?

by Anonymousreply 51December 19, 2018 11:07 PM

R51 @frank__banks. Here is his pic with Timmy (is that the LRD blacelet on his left wrist?). If he really is the one Timmy's dating, then he is the total opposite of Armie physically--Frank is short, chunky and with dark hair (though he currently dyed it platinum blonde) and dark eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 19, 2018 11:43 PM

Thank you R52! Looking at his IG, Frank looks a bit like Timothee's co-star from Miss Stevens, Anthony Quintal.

by Anonymousreply 53December 20, 2018 12:05 AM

LOL r50! I'm with you!

by Anonymousreply 54December 20, 2018 2:23 AM

I would rather ship Timmy with Alex Wolf - that one hotness there. Would like to see them in one R movie together, naked

by Anonymousreply 55December 20, 2018 2:27 AM

I don't know how credible this is since my friend said it came from a Tumblr dedicated to Timmy/Armie. But he told me someone posted anonymously that they saw Timmy last week (I think it was Thursday night) at The Bowery Hotel. Apparently this person was staying there and saw him walking towards the elevators. She didn't think much of it until she remembered that Armie was staying there at the time. That's all that I was told about her post.

I don't think this came from the mentioned stalker above. Because I don't think she'd post anonymously. She seems like she wants everyone to know it's her who is posting it so she can get attention.

I asked my friend which Tumblr he saw this on but haven't heard back from him yet. If I find out I'll share it.

by Anonymousreply 56December 20, 2018 3:08 AM

R56 thanks for the info. Pretty tame stuff. The stalker girl was making a mountain out of something very mundane for these two

by Anonymousreply 57December 20, 2018 4:14 AM

You're welcome. :) Like I said, no idea if this sighting is credible or not but I kind of like to think it is. lol

by Anonymousreply 58December 20, 2018 4:25 AM

Thanks R52, I like the idea of Tim and Frank. Besides, Frank pings to high heavens with the platinum blond hair.

by Anonymousreply 59December 20, 2018 6:40 AM

This Frank is such a poser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 20, 2018 6:48 AM

Wtf? Guns? Isn't Tim against them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 20, 2018 6:49 AM

Seeing photos of Frankie and other Tim friends, I understand LRD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 20, 2018 7:16 AM

stop posting LRD pics here because her face scares me.

by Anonymousreply 63December 20, 2018 7:19 AM

R63 I agree. Please no parabolic antenna, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 64December 20, 2018 8:02 AM

Frankie screams pompous JERK, nothing artisy or interesting about him at all. Kind of like The Weeked and LRD. Maybe this is how Tim is privately. Frankie seem new to the group but nothing like the others. I hope Timmy knows what he’s doing because unlike his past friends who kept their mouths and IG shut, this guy comes off like a show off blabbermouth.

by Anonymousreply 65December 20, 2018 9:11 AM

damn what’d frank do to yall?

by Anonymousreply 66December 20, 2018 10:50 AM

Everyone's talking about this Frank guy, but who is the dude in this video that is standing next to Timmy's publicist in the background? i have seen him in more of his events, photos and videos going back to November 2017 than anybody else. I don't think I've ever seen his name mentioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 20, 2018 11:58 AM

^^^^ That guy is Timmy’s secret LOVAH!

by Anonymousreply 68December 20, 2018 12:22 PM

He’s taking a lover!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 20, 2018 12:34 PM

I'm just surprised that this guy never gets mentioned among Timmy's friends, where the names Will, Nic etc. get brought up frequently here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 70December 20, 2018 1:06 PM

I hope Timmy knows what he’s doing because unlike his past friends who kept their mouths and IG shut, this guy comes off like a show off blabbermouth

Kept their mouths shut about what, r65? Or just in general as far as Timmy's privacy?

by Anonymousreply 71December 20, 2018 2:19 PM

I’m guessing he’s not spending his days in Paris with Tim since he tags his location on each pic he posts in his insta story, either that or he’s really dumb considering some of Tim’s stalker fans would probably come and try to find them

by Anonymousreply 72December 20, 2018 2:25 PM

R72 location in an insta story is not a problem if you post it after you have left. Stalkers will be searching for you in Paris and you're already in Marseille. It's actually a very good strategy to throw stalkers off your scent. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 73December 20, 2018 2:44 PM

Saoirse and Timmy are going to be on Graham Norton Show on January 18th.

by Anonymousreply 74December 20, 2018 4:18 PM

There are new pics on DM of Lily house hunting with her mom and grandma in Paris. Glad Timmy got a reprieve from the paps this time.

by Anonymousreply 75December 20, 2018 4:32 PM

R74 Finally!!!!

by Anonymousreply 76December 20, 2018 4:33 PM

R74 that should be fun. Both are funny and very cute together.

by Anonymousreply 77December 20, 2018 4:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 20, 2018 4:39 PM

R77 Graham Norton is a great host. I watch his show every week and was waiting for this moment for a year!

by Anonymousreply 79December 20, 2018 4:41 PM

Is he going to show Tim fan art? This one already looks like Tim and Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 20, 2018 4:44 PM

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Graham brought up the shipping, too. He loves that kind of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 81December 20, 2018 4:46 PM

Definitely. Having Tim and Armie on the show would have been very entertaining. And potentially cringe.

by Anonymousreply 82December 20, 2018 4:48 PM

Looks like Tim working for Bird Bakery . All the art of James and Fassbender look like Tim and Armie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 20, 2018 4:49 PM

I love their friendships Saoirse, Lucas, and Timothée.

Is Timmy going to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Day in Paris? What about Wes Anderson film?

by Anonymousreply 84December 20, 2018 5:05 PM

There’s a sighting of them eating out yesterday so maybe pics are yet to come.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 20, 2018 5:11 PM

Booo! Where is the girl with the earth shattering pics or news. No more boring LRD

by Anonymousreply 86December 20, 2018 5:17 PM

R74 Where did you hear that?

Hmmm, lets see if we actually get tabloid pics of them in Paris. Eh, this is disappointing man. Maybe they ARE a real couple, just also milking their relationship for publicity and branding, and LRD is actually Timmy's type.

by Anonymousreply 87December 20, 2018 5:40 PM

R16 I doubt that too. After LW wrapping up, he has spent time with her in NY and Paris. Let’s see a new pap walk come out.😒

by Anonymousreply 88December 20, 2018 5:55 PM

[quote]Unlike Stephane, Will, Nick, Jake, and Guillian, Frank is new to the group, leading me to think that’s he’s the one Tim is seeing but others want to keep the Armie thing going.

Exactly. Closeted actors aren't publicly over-friendly and fawning with their real lovers. Gays who are perceptive know this; straight, fanfic-writing girls do not.

by Anonymousreply 89December 20, 2018 6:04 PM

R89 LOL, so this is the new fanfic, Timmy is dating Frank. If you are going to fantasize, why not fantasize him dating a hot guy and not an ugly one like frank?

by Anonymousreply 90December 20, 2018 6:06 PM

I’m sorry but LRD just comes off so unlikeable, shallow, self-centered, and not very bright to me. Maybe she’s actually a wonderful person but those are my impressions of her. She reminds me of Elizabeth in a lot of ways and I can understand why they’re so close, so if this thing is real by any chance, it’s just mind-boggling that this is the kind of girl he’d go for. But I also realize we don’t actually know any of these people, Timmy included.

by Anonymousreply 91December 20, 2018 6:06 PM

r90, I didn't say they were dating, just pointing out that's how it's done with closeted actors. No way would Timmy and Armie openly act the way they do with one another if they were really fucking.

by Anonymousreply 92December 20, 2018 6:10 PM

R92 LOL of course Armie and Timmy are not fucking. Those who think so are delusional.

Even if he just sticks to industry girls, so many pretty talented actresses he has worked with, and he goes for the shallow party girl with the famous parents? Maybe he is just as shallow as she is.

by Anonymousreply 93December 20, 2018 6:14 PM

R87 on IG. R91 Totally agree. Always act sexy and braless in IG. In reality most guys like that.

by Anonymousreply 94December 20, 2018 6:16 PM

[quote]LOL of course Armie and Timmy are not fucking. Those who think so are delusional.

Can't be stated enough.

by Anonymousreply 95December 20, 2018 6:18 PM

The Armie/Timmy speculation is confined to a small part of this fandom. No one in the media or in the tabloids has ever hinted that there may be something more between them, at least not in any serious way, just in jest talking about their great chemistry or whatever. So there would be no reason for them to act any other way than they already do because no one takes any of it seriously. Look at the reactions to the whole "he's my lover" thing - that's just Timmy joking around and being his usual goofy self. Armie is married, Timmy has a girlfriend. No one is going to go against that in any kind of potentially damaging way except stans deep within the fandom. Maybe if the talk ever reached tabloid gossip, or even blind items, they would start acting differently.

by Anonymousreply 96December 20, 2018 6:23 PM

You have to pick one, guys. If he's in Paris with his girlfriend then he's not with his male friend. And if he's taken a friend with him then it's not to visit his girlfriend. I think that one's actually pretty simple. Why would he willingly drag a cockblocker wth him all the way from NYC?

by Anonymousreply 97December 20, 2018 6:30 PM

He is in Paris to start shooting his movie. Having one male friend with him doesnt really mean much. He doesnt have to spend all his time with him. Maybe his friend has other plans.

If we dont get pap pics in paris even though they were sighted together, well maybe they ARE actually a real couple...

by Anonymousreply 98December 20, 2018 6:32 PM

Apparently that tweet is second hand information and the girl Matilde only saw Lily. But we'll see, if we get pap pics, if they spent christmas and new year together, his birthday. Next week is gonna be fun.

by Anonymousreply 99December 20, 2018 6:36 PM

But since LRD has just been papped the other day with her mom and gran, I think there will be pap photos of the two of them. It seems to follow a pattern

by Anonymousreply 100December 20, 2018 6:36 PM

The LRD relationship is honestly an enigma. Some days I think it’s real, some days I think it’s fake. All the pap pics look completely fake and staged, which makes me think it’s fake. But there have also been a lot of sightings that I think were legit that we didn’t get any pics from, which makes me think it might be real. I also think back to that Elizabeth/Lily IG interaction from a couple months ago where they all but explicitly stated that Lily was sending Elizabeth pics of her and Timmy and I just don’t think either would go as far as to fake that exchange if it didn’t actually happen. I also sometimes think that Lily likes her so much because she’s grateful that she helped set them up, which we know Liz loves to do for people. I just don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 101December 20, 2018 6:42 PM

"If we dont get pap pics in paris even though they were sighted together" - well, they don't need pap pics now that twitter is doing the work for them, do they?

There's this golden rule: pics or it didn't happen. You don't even really know if he's actually in France.

by Anonymousreply 102December 20, 2018 6:44 PM

[quote]The Armie/Timmy speculation is confined to a small part of this fandom.

It's certainly not a small part of these threads, which are 95% "Charmie" related. The vitriol for Armie's wife and Timmy's girlfriend - whether they're beards or not - is just fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 103December 20, 2018 6:46 PM

Yeah.. I don’t think not being papped = real relationship LOL. Like R102 said, twitter and IG do all the work

by Anonymousreply 104December 20, 2018 6:54 PM

I really want to know what that timmy_armie girl is keeping a secret lol. Just spill the beans!

by Anonymousreply 105December 20, 2018 6:56 PM

Why does this thread stink of female former One Direction fans in their 30s

by Anonymousreply 106December 20, 2018 6:57 PM

R99 do you have a source for this?

by Anonymousreply 107December 20, 2018 7:05 PM

The fantasy of Armie over the possible reality of Lilly is a billion times better. Seriously she is the best he could come up with in regards to a somewhat convenient girlfriend once that Hollywood execs called him fey. Again she has no real career other than famous parents and some small roles for her limited non existent talent. There are so many movies being cast every day and yet she doesn’t get hired. Her face is harsh. No other brands are hiring her for campaigns

by Anonymousreply 108December 20, 2018 7:08 PM

R92 or they could to throw people off the scent?

by Anonymousreply 109December 20, 2018 7:10 PM

(i don't see him with this Frank dude; other than their shared wiggerness, what is there?)

by Anonymousreply 110December 20, 2018 7:12 PM

R97 unless LRD has a friend (girl) so she can hook up with Frankie, whilst LRD spends time with Tim

by Anonymousreply 111December 20, 2018 7:12 PM

R107

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 20, 2018 7:16 PM

R98 Damn, so he's shooting a new movie, visiting his family, taking care of his friend who most likely doesn't speak any French, and he still has time for dinner dates on top of all that?

Busy boy, that Tim.

Again - if he's actually in Paris for work then I'm sure he doesn't have much time at all and I really don't see why he would make it even harder for himself by dragging a friend with him when Lily is there.

Truth is he didn't want to be stuck alone in a hotel. Which pretty much means no hookups planned. Seriously, kids, use logic.

by Anonymousreply 113December 20, 2018 7:17 PM

[quote]Why does this thread stink of female former One Direction fans in their 30s

Because that's obviously who's mostly posting here. The funky smell comes from them flicking their beans while frantically trying to place Timmy and Armie in the same time zone.

by Anonymousreply 114December 20, 2018 7:22 PM

So Matilde is the person who saw Lily at the restaurant? And the S person, whose tweet was posted first, just assumed that she was there with Timmy? French anons, help me out.

I mean , we have to make our minds up guys. Do pap photos mean fake relationship or real relationship? In my thinking, if they are sighted and photographed by fans doing normal couply things, like NOT making out in a giftshop or middle of the road LOL, and they dont end up on tabloids, that points to a real relationship. If they are papped randomly in the middle of the day, outside of an event, that means they called the paps to show off their PR relationship

by Anonymousreply 115December 20, 2018 7:24 PM

You fraus are fucking crazy, no gay man would care about this nonsense

by Anonymousreply 116December 20, 2018 7:27 PM

R116 of course not, they care about Elizabeth, Armie's wife instead, which is insane.

by Anonymousreply 117December 20, 2018 7:37 PM

why Timothée is dating this ugly girl, and she seems full of herself.

by Anonymousreply 118December 20, 2018 7:55 PM

Cause he’s a fucking idiot. They make a hideous couple. She is nothing special

by Anonymousreply 119December 20, 2018 8:03 PM

R113 agreed, apparently he can do it all. I actually think he’s probably just really busy filming or preparing for his role

by Anonymousreply 120December 20, 2018 8:17 PM

And then people wonder why there’s so much Charmie shipping here. After seeing the fiasco of the LRD “relationship,” I think people have come to appreciate what they have even more. Of course people would find much more appealing two equally attractive people with amazing chemistry, a natural and easy rapport, and who genuinely seem to like each other over this mismatched walking PR stunt. It doesn’t matter what kind of relationship they have - Armie and Timmy make the disparities between Lily and Timmy all the more glaring. It’s a no-brainer.

by Anonymousreply 121December 20, 2018 8:18 PM

True, R121. Clever analysis

by Anonymousreply 122December 20, 2018 8:23 PM

R121 exactly, spot on.

by Anonymousreply 123December 20, 2018 8:25 PM

Id be weird for a film to start production the week before Christmas with international cast and crew travelling back and forth. Scrip reading maybe but this seems more like time off..

by Anonymousreply 124December 20, 2018 9:10 PM

R124 He might be starting early because of the award season.

by Anonymousreply 125December 20, 2018 9:13 PM

Yes R124 is exactly right. They can’t worry about the holidays because Tim isn’t going to have as much time for filming after the awards circuit and all the press that surrounds it begins in January.

by Anonymousreply 126December 20, 2018 9:18 PM

Any excuse in the media to talk about Charmie. Why? Because they know there's a readership for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 20, 2018 9:18 PM

^^^^ I mean R125 is exactly right!

by Anonymousreply 128December 20, 2018 9:18 PM

Bear in mind that they are hoping to have the French Dispatch ready in the fall for the festivals, so quick filming. It is also three stories, so they are probably filming Timmy's segment. He said filming before the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 129December 20, 2018 9:50 PM

^^ Are you just guessing that they want to release it by fall or is there actually a source for that?

by Anonymousreply 130December 20, 2018 9:52 PM

Here it is..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 20, 2018 9:57 PM

Awesome ty !

by Anonymousreply 132December 20, 2018 10:36 PM

-R67 this guy been around d and works with Brain

by Anonymousreply 133December 20, 2018 10:42 PM

r121, one can be a fan of Timmy's without 'shipping him with anyone. Unless you're a frau, of course.

by Anonymousreply 134December 20, 2018 10:54 PM

Armie's film Wounds with Dakota and Zazie will be at Sundance Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 135December 20, 2018 10:55 PM

I bet Timmy likes to munch on Frankie's sweaty hole after he strips out of his camos.

by Anonymousreply 136December 20, 2018 11:08 PM

R56 Have you heard back from him?

by Anonymousreply 137December 20, 2018 11:46 PM

R129 not 2019 Cannes - 2020 Cannes. Wes takes about a year to edit.... there's no way he would finish post production in two months

by Anonymousreply 138December 20, 2018 11:56 PM

"Theatrical release in fall next year". I thought we were still in 2018, glad you told me that it is 2019, actualy nearly the end of 2019, that was a fast year...

by Anonymousreply 139December 21, 2018 12:33 AM

R139 did you read the original source? Esquire incorrectly assumed Cannes 2019. Also use your brain how would he finish editing a movie in two months??

by Anonymousreply 140December 21, 2018 12:50 AM

^^^Damn. Not 139, but if tiny misunderstandings like this one make you mad, how do you get through life? It ain’t that serious. None of it is.

by Anonymousreply 141December 21, 2018 1:35 AM

R141 go back to tumblr get out of here

by Anonymousreply 142December 21, 2018 1:40 AM

R142 Never been there, love. Seriously though, rub one out of you’re so fucking pressed.

by Anonymousreply 143December 21, 2018 1:47 AM

Yes, r137. He said he no longer sees the comment. So he assumes it was removed or intentionally deleted. :-(

by Anonymousreply 144December 21, 2018 2:27 AM

French Wes movie started filming in the beginning of December. My bet is it's almost finished and they just need to Film Timmy's part. If it's wrapped by January it can be ready for Cannes 2019.

Timmy uses his friends as assistants. It's not uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 145December 21, 2018 6:18 AM

He maybe using Frank as an assistant, cause looking at his IG doesn’t look like he has a real job. Guessing this maybe the project Timmy was talking about doing by end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 146December 21, 2018 9:12 AM

So the big reveal from the Timmy/Armie stalker turned out to be a big bust? Guess she didn't have anything that shocking to reveal after all.

by Anonymousreply 147December 21, 2018 2:14 PM

she said to me it's not a thing about "Armie and Timmy"

by Anonymousreply 148December 21, 2018 2:29 PM

Well if it’s a Timny /Lilly thing big fucking deal

by Anonymousreply 149December 21, 2018 2:43 PM

Boo. Boring. I was expecting something fanficcy about Tim and Armie. Maybe it actually is about the Brazilian lmao

by Anonymousreply 150December 21, 2018 2:53 PM

she gifted him some socks and he wore them so it's probably a pic of him wearing another one of her gifts. attention seeker

by Anonymousreply 151December 21, 2018 2:53 PM

Did she already reveal the big secret? If it is only about LRD, then it's a friggin' nothingburger, unless she's got the actual receipts that everything is just a big PR act set up by their respective teams. And even if she has that, it's still not that shocking as a lot of people have already speculated about that.

by Anonymousreply 152December 21, 2018 2:55 PM

nope she also said she never saw Lily and Timmy together.... maybe it's about Armie and Elizabeth ?

by Anonymousreply 153December 21, 2018 3:16 PM

The Brazilian fan, r150. lol Whatever happened to her? Did Timmy dump her and she had a mental breakdown? LMAO

by Anonymousreply 154December 21, 2018 3:26 PM

I want the Brazilian stan fanfic writer to come back. We only got about three chapters? This is why a I have always avoided “work in progress” fics and prefer completed ones.

by Anonymousreply 155December 21, 2018 6:26 PM

I think she lost inspiration when Lilothée re-emerged.

by Anonymousreply 156December 21, 2018 6:32 PM

Maybe we should give her some inspiration? She could easily turn this fanfic into a love triangle. So simple. Or she could make it a PWP and have them be in a thruple, or an open relationship. A cat fight between Ms Brazil and Ms France? Or total plot twist: the niece is his real lover and made up the whole Brazilian stan thing to fool her aunt. Sucks I’m not her beta reader.

by Anonymousreply 157December 21, 2018 6:53 PM

Plot twist, the Brazilian fan is Mr Brazil called Jose'. The nice lied because she is having an affair with Miss France.

by Anonymousreply 158December 21, 2018 8:09 PM

There’s a sighting of Timmy at a Knicks game tonight. I doubt it but there will definitely be pics if so.

by Anonymousreply 159December 22, 2018 12:40 AM

but isn't he in paris getting ready to announce his engagement to lil rose?

by Anonymousreply 160December 22, 2018 1:01 AM

he's not courtside....

by Anonymousreply 161December 22, 2018 1:02 AM

this was the tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 22, 2018 1:24 AM

As much as I would love to see some drama between Elizabeth and Tim, I don't think there's anything weird with them despite what some posters here have said. I just saw this on tumblr and I think she's definitely motherly with him and treats him like a kid, but I don't see any bad blood at all. (Also, is the tall dude Armie or Nick?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 22, 2018 1:45 AM

I have always been of the opinion that Timmy and Elizabeth get on just fine. He has brought her up in several interviews during BB promo of his own accord and I don't think it was just to make people think they're friendly when they're not. Even if something were going on between Timmy and Armie, she would be fully aware. And like others before have said, Timmy would be a safer bet for her than Armie having an affair with an actress. They can stay "happily married," she gets to keep the lifestyle she likes, Armie and Timmy get what they want, and everyone is happy. Theoretically, of course.

by Anonymousreply 164December 22, 2018 2:03 AM

Are they sure it was him? Thought he was in France to spend the holidays with family.

by Anonymousreply 165December 22, 2018 2:36 AM

So neither the Paris sighting nor the big reveal amounted to anything? boo

by Anonymousreply 166December 22, 2018 3:18 AM

Are we even sure he was/is in France though? I know people assumed he was because of a few things but there have been no pictures or anything so ?

by Anonymousreply 167December 22, 2018 8:01 AM

He is only in Paris and with LRD on the DL and in DLers imagination. In real life, he does tons of things we do not and will never know of.

by Anonymousreply 168December 22, 2018 9:05 AM

He was in Paris couple days ago. Someone met him at Les Halles and another day in a restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 169December 22, 2018 11:12 AM

Yep, r169. That's why I thought he was in Paris and was still there.

by Anonymousreply 170December 22, 2018 1:44 PM

So we have a Timmy imposter at the Nicks game. And the idiot with the full blown Timmy gossip she refused to share was a fucking liar. Am I caught up or am I missing any Timmy/LRD bracelet wearing pics

by Anonymousreply 171December 22, 2018 2:29 PM

R169 I thought that girl only spotted lily at the restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 172December 22, 2018 2:38 PM

I don't believe if there are no pics, next thing we're gonna hear he's in Brazil with the brazilian fan. I think there are no photos of him in France so I don't believe those tweets. Lilly was papped with his mother and grandmother, that's it for now.

by Anonymousreply 173December 22, 2018 2:41 PM

*her

by Anonymousreply 174December 22, 2018 2:43 PM

I saw someone tweet that they saw him on the street in Paris. All of this is very confusing. lol

by Anonymousreply 175December 22, 2018 2:44 PM

I don't think there was ever any full blown Timmy gossip from the Timmy/Armie fan. If anything it was probably something of no significance. Maybe it was only important her own mind. lol

by Anonymousreply 176December 22, 2018 2:46 PM

I still think he's in France for work , as it was mentioned before he has a busy schedule in January. But how come there's not a single picture unless parisians are super respectul of celebrities or phones with cameras are not a thing there lol R176 100% AGREE

by Anonymousreply 177December 22, 2018 2:51 PM

R175 This is the fourth person who saw him.

by Anonymousreply 178December 22, 2018 2:55 PM

So there actually haven’t been any sightings of Timmy and Lily together in Paris, right? Because the restaurant one ended up being just a sighting of Lily alone.

by Anonymousreply 179December 22, 2018 2:59 PM

^^^^And all the Timmy sightings have not mentioned her.

by Anonymousreply 180December 22, 2018 3:00 PM

Usually when there are no photos or sightings of tim, he is filming or rehearsing. (I dont think any fans saw him in boston unless he was at the airport). He probably gets chauffeured to and from work and stays off the grid so he can concentrate on the job.

by Anonymousreply 181December 22, 2018 3:05 PM

R181 yes, I agree

by Anonymousreply 182December 22, 2018 3:06 PM

R179 At the restaurant one said Tim and LRD. Another one only mentioned Lily. If he go for work, one of his agent team should come with him.

by Anonymousreply 183December 22, 2018 3:11 PM

I think the person who saw him at the Knicks game was mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 184December 22, 2018 3:12 PM

Lovely article. Will inmature baby boy LilTimmyTimTim be able to handle this talented wholesome mature woman? This is what he signed up for. He's going to be dominated by a 19 year old drug addict. Congrat to his handlers. Amazing choice for beard. Elizabeth and Armie, the French version. does he know how to tie his shoes or lrd does it for him? #chanel #fashionicons

[quote]When you are independent and love overwhelms you

[quote]The daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis hates the adjective "precocious", and has clear ideas even in love. We hope that the beautiful Chalamet is mature enough to understand

[quote]Born under the good Hollywood star, daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, Lily-Rose was perhaps promised to a bright future in the cinema, but the space was all to be conquered and the "daughter of" wasted no time. She began her career as a mannequin, before breaking into the cinema, with La Danseuse, Planetarium, with Natalie Portman and now with L'Homme Fidele, by Louis Garrel, together with Laetitia Casta.

[quote]"When I started, very young, I could not bear the early adjective, which I read all the time, when they talked about me," says Lily Rose to Madame Figaro. "As a young girl I had only one desire: to grow up, to be looked at as a woman: to please and be desired. Now that I'm 19, I understand that teenagers when they want to be big can suffer. " Charm to sell, a lot of elegance, Lily Rose says she feels much more confident now. With age, you want to come back small. That's what's happening to me, "says Thimothée Chalamet's girlfriend, who has clear ideas about love.

[quote]"To remain oneself and independent, even if there is nothing more beautiful in the world than the amour fou and passionate. Thinking of the other as your right arm would be unhealthy. " For Johnny Depp's daughter "the height of love consists in not possessing the other". "All that has to come in love will come. The important thing is to remain independent ". We hope that the beautiful Chalamet is mature enough to understand a concept of love so precise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 22, 2018 3:25 PM

From what i understood, the girl who was actually at the restaurant mentioned seeing only Lily but her friend with the secondhand sighting mentioned them both. I guess she was assuming he was also there.

by Anonymousreply 186December 22, 2018 3:25 PM

R185 I hope that is a bad translation and lily did not actually say she wants to grow up and be objectified as a women

by Anonymousreply 187December 22, 2018 3:30 PM

It’s pretty funny how both Timmy and Armie are portrayed as the dumb, weak ones in their respective relationships with strong, independent women.

by Anonymousreply 188December 22, 2018 3:44 PM

Tim is out there liking pics of his step children, Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 22, 2018 3:52 PM

R187 An Italian can corroborate but I fully expect her to say that, that's how these hollywood kids are raised, especially offspring of "model" parents. Shallow stupid bitches that quit school.

Vanessa is another uglass that is only pretty because the magazines at the time said so and because she was dating Johnny. Her daughter is beautiful because she's the daughter of famous people. If she was the cashier at Mud cafe nobody would look at her twice. How many celebrity kids go to college, are veterinarians, lawyers, doctors, physicists. Very few. 0 effort maximum benefits. Most of them in this era spend their parents money and become models/shitty actors, they'd have panic attacks and faint if they had to work one day in their lives. They do shitty work but are rewarded with more work thus thinking they're amazing superior beings born with innate talent, and so, so beautiful! This is how Harper will grow up to be too, same narcissistic parents. Maybe the media and the general public will pay her less attention because Johnny is the star and people are interested in HIS daughter. Vanessa, Armie and Elizabeth combined aren't as famous as Johnny. But yeah fully expect Harper in 12 years sucking dick for heroine like LRD. Her parents believe she's a good role model! Lily better enjoy her whore days because this is how she gonna age. Fucking witch! Beautiful and regal my ass! Uglass bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 22, 2018 4:15 PM

Are there any pictures with Tim and the Hammer kids?

by Anonymousreply 191December 22, 2018 4:39 PM

R190 There are ways to make your point about shallowness and nepotism without calling women whores.

by Anonymousreply 192December 22, 2018 4:40 PM

R192 I called Lily a whore, not women. is prostitute all right? she sells her body for drugs, her mom did it too.

by Anonymousreply 193December 22, 2018 4:48 PM

R191 There’s this old IG story (the third one in this vid) and there another old IG story from Timmy where Armie, Tim, and Nick are hanging out, Nick throws Harper in the air and you can hear Tim going “Oh my god!” But I cant find it right now. I’ll get back to you if I do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194December 22, 2018 4:59 PM

R185 This girl tries to look cool and be like independent girl. The real cool person is Chalamet who work really hard to get this status and still humble and kind. He failed many auditions and struggled for years.

by Anonymousreply 195December 22, 2018 5:03 PM

R191 I found it. Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196December 22, 2018 5:05 PM

[R187] Do you think it's more silly to say? have you already been calm? Harper is a little girl, bit of a savage, controls your bile a bit, and also your tongue.

by Anonymousreply 197December 22, 2018 5:07 PM

R193 The media doesn't call her prostitute or mentions her drug addiction because she's protected thanks to Johnny. When she was at her worst getting fucked for a line of coke tabloids said she was effortlessly thin, a godess, a fashion icon. Meanwhile, Amber Heard who MARRIED her father was called the worst things on the internet, received death threats (still does on a daily basis), was fired from several jobs and still has a hard time getting work. I'm calling a prostitute a prostitute. Lily's one. I'm not protecting this prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 198December 22, 2018 5:09 PM

I do believe in the innocence of Johnny Depp, is there any evidence to confirm that he mistreated Amber Heard? As far as I know they went to trial, and the judge did not condemn him. This is a kind of Woody Allen, everyone has accused him, but no judge, and it is the judges who have to do it. With regard to LRD, he did not know anything about it until 2016 when he became the face of Chanel n5 L'Eau. I do not like what is happening with TC, they are leaving him as the simple boyfriend of a "rising star". I hope that Pauline hits the table and makes her his brother's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 199December 22, 2018 5:15 PM

Armie will not let his daughter and wife braless.

by Anonymousreply 200December 22, 2018 5:29 PM

R190 Stop it. Vanessa Paradis was considered exquisitely beautiful in her prime. She looked like a baby-faced angel, and with the gap between her two front teeth being the only “flaw” in her otherwise perfect face, it made her irrisistable to many men and women.

You said she sold herself sexually to men for cocaine? How do you know? You were there? You saw this happen with your own eyes? Let’s have a sense of proportion here, gossip is fine and fun, that’s why we’re here. But let’s never forget that gossip remains gossip without there being proof. You have none. In any case, Johnny left Kate Moss for her drug use, among other things, so I doubt he’d move on with Vanessa and have two kids with her if she was a drug user allowing herself to be used sexually for drugs.

Vanessa Paradis has lived a blessed life. I get that makes you seethe with jealousy, but there’s no reason to lie. A pack of cigarettes a day will keep you that thin too, which is probably the only drug she’s really using, like the majority of French women.

by Anonymousreply 201December 22, 2018 6:34 PM

Lily is a pretty girl with no personality, none of her mother's or her father's. She has very few expressions, one smile and a variation of sulking. She only models Chanel, even in photoshoots and dresses very boringly when on her own. She is lucky that her mother gave her the possibility to model, Karl is fond of his favourite model's children. Nepotism is a problem in the world, an old problem, but those without talent tend to be lost along the way sooner or later. Lily is desperate for popularity and to get on, she is doing it the only way she can. We will see if it does her any good, if it does Timmy any good.

by Anonymousreply 202December 22, 2018 6:47 PM

Besides calling the paps on herself has Lily done anything else to be labelled an attention seeker?

by Anonymousreply 203December 22, 2018 7:35 PM

Calling the paps is quite attention seeking. But it is popularity she needs for a career, she is not getting many parts. Suppose mud wrestling is a bit attention seeking, but each to their own.

by Anonymousreply 204December 22, 2018 7:57 PM

She has to attention seek and call the paps or else she’d be just as irrelevant as every other struggling actress with a few parts in movies no one cares about.

by Anonymousreply 205December 22, 2018 8:17 PM

Who the hell cares about Lily other than teenage girls who used her as thinspiration in pro-anorexia blogs when she was skinnier and teenage girls who are invested in Tim's hetero love life? Certainly not me. Maybe those interested in discussing her drug habits shitty parents and supposed teenage prostitute past should start their own thread?

by Anonymousreply 206December 22, 2018 9:07 PM

Looking at all these celeb children she’s bot that bad. She chases popularity within her friend group maybe. but she only got IG because there were fake acc that people were falling for. And going through her past interviews, she’s hasnt said anything attention seeking in the press. Well, I guess there’s still time.

by Anonymousreply 207December 22, 2018 9:09 PM

R206 This thread is called chalamet AND friends. Like it or not theyre linked now. Not reading this thread is also a choice you can make y’know.

by Anonymousreply 208December 22, 2018 9:12 PM

At this point, I just hope the king is released as soon as possible (netflix movie, not likely to have a huge promo or premiere cycle) and we see the end of this couple. I dont even care whther they are real couple or not, but the pap photos were so fucking staged that Timmy looked quite foolish. As a stan, hoping that he's done with this relationship soon.

by Anonymousreply 209December 22, 2018 9:27 PM

R194 R196 Thank you for posting them! These are hard to find. I wish there was a picture with both kids. It's weird Liz hasn't posted one, it'd get her a lot of attention/likes. Found this cute gif in the link,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 22, 2018 9:27 PM

Definitely a missed chance to get tons of likes for Elizabeth. Tim posing with the kids might even get her a few lines on the daily mail.

by Anonymousreply 211December 22, 2018 9:46 PM

Who the hell cares about Lilly? Why are we even talking about her? It's making me nauseous. Ugh! More Timmy, less Lily please. Does anyone know where Timmy is? Back in NYC or still in Paris? I don't think the Knicks game sighting was legit.

by Anonymousreply 212December 22, 2018 10:05 PM

He was not there at the Knicks game.

Apparently there have been mutiple timmy sightings in Paris. But the restaurant one with him and Lily was not real, I think. It was second hand info and the person who actually was at the restaurant saw Lily and didnt mention Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 213December 22, 2018 10:53 PM

In true DL tradition. About the Tim sightings: link or it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 214December 23, 2018 12:59 AM

r214 guess you are new here cause people posted links to every tweet that mentioned him

by Anonymousreply 215December 23, 2018 1:03 AM

[quote]Who the hell cares about Lilly? Why are we even talking about her? It's making me nauseous.

The rest of us are vomitacious over her, too. Just stop, Lilycunts.

by Anonymousreply 216December 23, 2018 1:03 AM

R215 Not new. Link with a picture of him being his lovely self or it didn't happen. I don't care what a dizzy silly teenager with wet panties says. If the link does not show him, then it's a big fat lie. That simple

by Anonymousreply 217December 23, 2018 1:05 AM

If Timmy is in France for work why in earth would he be spotted in Paris?Isnt Wes filming in Angoulême? That's about 500 km away from Paris, ie nowhere near Paris.

by Anonymousreply 218December 23, 2018 1:05 AM

Timmy's in red

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 23, 2018 1:37 AM

He definitely wears expensive clothes, r219. lol

by Anonymousreply 220December 23, 2018 2:22 AM

It's probably all given to him in the hope that he'll wear it in public.

by Anonymousreply 221December 23, 2018 2:24 AM

His fiends Stephane and frank both at some trap concert posting stories from the stage. There where is Timmy saga continues

by Anonymousreply 222December 23, 2018 2:26 AM

I’m starting to think Frank’s trip to Paris has nothing to do with Timmy. It doesn’t seem like Timmy has been with him. He was at a protest rally earlier. Unless Frank is just hanging out and partying while Timmy is working.

by Anonymousreply 223December 23, 2018 2:45 AM

protest rally ? about what? the gilet jaune?

by Anonymousreply 224December 23, 2018 8:43 AM

No Frankie is likely in Paris with Tim and Stephane. -R223 Their all hanging out but only Frankie is posting. He’s like a kid who can’t keep anything to himself.

by Anonymousreply 225December 23, 2018 11:10 AM

Apparently you could hear Timmy in one of Frank’s videos of the concert from his insta story but it has been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 226December 23, 2018 11:46 AM

Why is he on the stage?

by Anonymousreply 227December 23, 2018 11:53 AM

I think Stéphane might be friends with one of the guys on stage

by Anonymousreply 228December 23, 2018 11:56 AM

Because am sure they get VIP treatment. -R226 someone else caught that before it was deleted.

by Anonymousreply 229December 23, 2018 11:57 AM

Wes lives in Paris. Is it possible that some production stuff can be happening there (maybe fittings or rehearsals) before traveling to shoot?

by Anonymousreply 230December 23, 2018 12:08 PM

I got this from The Washington Post. “Hedges is much less likely to show up in the pages of Us Weekly, a tabloid that regularly documents Chalamet’s love life. Hedges manages to keep a low profile—which these days often denotes a lack of public social media— and admits that he genuinely doesn’t consider himself to be a very famous person”

WSP throws a little shade on Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 231December 23, 2018 12:26 PM

R231 Yep. And deservedly so.

by Anonymousreply 232December 23, 2018 12:36 PM

R231 will be interesting to watch both of their careers. Though Lucas just did that papped photo at a knicks game so maybe he’ll start popping up in us weekly too.

by Anonymousreply 233December 23, 2018 12:50 PM

Not sure what Lucas and actress Taylor Russell relationship is but if she is PR is a lot better pick then the other. Am thinking this is a real friendship because she's to his play a few times.

by Anonymousreply 234December 23, 2018 1:19 PM

What is the fucking obsession with hiding your association with a certain "friend" (i.e., Frank deleting the audio of Tim)? The same goes for Timmy's cryptic bs. Don't tell me it has to do with privacy. He has posted Jake, Will and other friends on his Instagram account so what's the big deal with this? It's starting to get annoying rather than intriguing. It seems to be a really big deal as to who can be seen with TC and what TC is doing at any given moment professionally or personally. It's social media folks! The operative word being social. What bothers me about this is that it just seems like one big manipulative game and I think it could cost him a good chunk of his fans in the long term if he continues to play games like these.

by Anonymousreply 235December 23, 2018 1:20 PM

He looks tired here. Like he just rolled out of bed. Yet he somehow still manages to look beautiful. lol The whole interview will be posted in Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 23, 2018 1:27 PM

Timmy always plays games this is his immature side, his relationship with Frank is interesting. One thing is he not doing PR pics with LRD while in the city of love.

I too think Lucas and Taylor may not be PR, they have no projects together. Timmy and Lily set up was seen a mile away.

by Anonymousreply 237December 23, 2018 1:32 PM

R235 crazy psycho

by Anonymousreply 238December 23, 2018 1:36 PM

^^ No, not a crazy psycho, but annoyed with all the game playing. Other celebs and their friends at his age don't act like this.

by Anonymousreply 239December 23, 2018 1:39 PM

He REALLY doesn't want people to think bad about him, which is ridiculous, because it's unavoidable. But yes, he deletes everything that may put him in bad light. Which includes partying now, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 240December 23, 2018 1:48 PM

Is attending a concert bad? I do agree though that he is terrified of offending or people thinking bad about him. I will never get the allure of Social media. For celebs, I think it just annoys fans the majority of the time. I don't think people really wanna know THAT much about their favorite celeb. You are bound to disappoint or offend them at some point. There is also a sense of entitlement there too.

by Anonymousreply 241December 23, 2018 1:51 PM

I think it’s telling that he completely stopped publicly being seen with The Weeknd after last summer even though they are clearly still friends. I’m sure he saw what was being said and didn’t want that criticism any longer. Did he tell him, “We can still be friends but I can’t be seen with you anymore?” Lol.

by Anonymousreply 242December 23, 2018 1:58 PM

R240 I think that may be part of it, but TC once said himself, "don't be boring". Unfortunately, the way he goes about being not boring on social medai, as R237 mentioned, does seem immature and at the same time, fan trolling.

by Anonymousreply 243December 23, 2018 1:59 PM

*media

by Anonymousreply 244December 23, 2018 1:59 PM

I think it's possible he's just not the party type in general and doesn't want to be portrayed as one, which is fair. But still, constantly deleting his own stuff off social media seems like a massive overkill and might actually start turning against him soon, especially when paired with his now very public and very fake showmance.

by Anonymousreply 245December 23, 2018 2:07 PM

I don't think people care that much. Everyone is too enamored. Social media "outrage" or annoyance has a limited shelf life. Once he starts doing the awards shows and carpets, people are gonna forget his "annoying" social media habits if they even cared about it at all.

by Anonymousreply 246December 23, 2018 2:14 PM

^^ True. Almost everyone is enamored of him, myself included, and very few are put off with his cryptic social media life. And thus, I will need to learn to take his twitter and ig posts with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 247December 23, 2018 2:27 PM

It's cute and forgivable now but HW is always looking for the next "IT" person. He needs to focus on establishing himself as a serious actor now maybe getting off public SM like Lucas and Saoirse might be a good thing. Also, stop the PR relationships, the WP mention is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 248December 23, 2018 2:29 PM

You really are an idiot R246, it's his social media account and he can do whatever he wants. Get it.

by Anonymousreply 249December 23, 2018 2:29 PM

Anyone save a copy of that IG story where you hear his voice? I watched the stories a few times when they were posted and was looking for Tim, the voice didn’t sound like his to me. The story that was deleted also was on of Frank on stage, maybe he just got self conscious and deleted the one of himself?

by Anonymousreply 250December 23, 2018 2:32 PM

R249 And you're an obnoxious cunt. Yes, he can do whatever he wants on sm and people can comment whatever they want on DL. Get it?

by Anonymousreply 251December 23, 2018 2:33 PM

All the deleting on social media makes him look much less genuine IMO. Kinda gives out the impression that it's all just a well curated act. Thing is sooner or later he's gonna stop being the red carpet darling. And then being "cute" isn't going to cut it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 252December 23, 2018 2:34 PM

hes kinda coming across as someone really torn between how he actually is and how he feels like he should come across as an actor. I think he was being genuine when talking about how he wants to keep his private life private, which is making this showmance come across as that bit more fake and cheap. I have no doubt hell be under pressure to come across as super likeable for fans while also appeasing the old HW types who where before calling him faye and an anthony perkins (feel like the fact that came about similar time to the LRD thing is telling) and given how ambitions he is i can see why he'd agree to do PR if he thinks it'll help him get the roles he wants. I like him but stuff like this just seems so cheap and unnecessary especially when the actors mad talented which should be enough

by Anonymousreply 253December 23, 2018 2:35 PM

I constantly post and delete stuff ot my social media and it has nothing in to do with me being fake and everything to do with social media anxiety. I think people like tim (who are very personable and charming) can sometimes struggle with social media because you are not getting all the social cues you get with IRL interactions (which he excels at). He’s an anxious person to begin with but his charm helps him through awkward situations in person, online he probably overthinks stuff way too much and it is more apparent.

by Anonymousreply 254December 23, 2018 2:39 PM

R254 ye he strikes me as a VERY anxious person behind closed doors and probably overthinks a lot things like SM and appearing likeable, i dont buy him being some master manipulator & super fake person

by Anonymousreply 255December 23, 2018 2:44 PM

R251 it takes one to know one.

Tim seems to have attracted all the whiny crazies going on and on about why he does what he does — pathetic

by Anonymousreply 256December 23, 2018 2:46 PM

"Tim seems to have attracted all the whiny crazies going on and on about why he does what he does" R251 That's the whole point of social media, and in particular, DL, you moron. If people here didn't post on and on why people do what they do, DL wouldn't exist. Go back to browsing "The Lion King" website, prude.

by Anonymousreply 257December 23, 2018 2:53 PM

Timmy’s yankee cap ?? Would be weird to be sitting in front of them, but also how many yankee fans are in Paris right now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258December 23, 2018 3:01 PM

Though this is clearly about Platini, had Tim been at that game the camera guys would have caught him IMO. They're not clueless and they usually spot celebs.

by Anonymousreply 259December 23, 2018 6:05 PM

Seems Saoirse is going to be in The French Dispatch too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260December 23, 2018 6:36 PM

LOL at the WP shade. Timmy deserves it for being so blatant.

But I'm not here for that ugly hedges. Firs there were those attention drawing comments about possibly being bi, tho of course he doesnt like labels, right around the time of his movie's release. Then he got photographed kissing that girl. I think they may be real, but kissing at that venue was for attention. Not that it helped, all of his movies this year were flops at the bo and awards. Timmy at least got a couple of noms out of his flop movie and might get another oscar nom.

by Anonymousreply 261December 23, 2018 6:53 PM

So 3 films with saoirse now? He should’ve just gotten a contract with her instead of Lily then lol. Bad decision there Timmy. At least they have chemistry (even if they’re friends) I feel like they’d show more chemistry than what he has with lily right now. Also, they’re more believable as a power couple since they are both critically acclaimed, Oscar nominated and fans actually like them together. If he just needed to be seen dating a girl, this could’ve been it for him. Oh well I guess..

by Anonymousreply 262December 23, 2018 7:55 PM

Saoirse is very private and a serious actress. She would never agree to a PR stunt. Lily was the perfect candidate.

by Anonymousreply 263December 23, 2018 7:59 PM

In an alternate universe, Timmy and Saoirse are lovers. Too bad it isn't this one. I'm a fan of Timothée, and he can love whomever he wants, male or female, but if he's straight, then she's the one for him.

by Anonymousreply 264December 23, 2018 8:00 PM

The girl has to agree to it, you know. As much as I'm sure Saoirse and Timmy get along, I can't see her ever doing something like that, because a) she doesn't need it, and b) it's ridiculous.

Lily made sense. But the problem is that so far the situation seems to be benefiting her and her alone, while Timmy is becoming a bit of a laughing stock.

by Anonymousreply 265December 23, 2018 8:02 PM

R263 yes I know, I don’t think she would have gone for it either.

by Anonymousreply 266December 23, 2018 8:04 PM

-R258 The Yankee hat is likely, Tim. Camera shot maybe about Platini but maybe Stephane his done lots of work in French and know to local viewers. Either way noway Frank would be in that box if not for Tim or Stephane.

-R261 Lucas is not ugly and didn’t say he was bi. They kissed because the kiss cam spotted them. Lucas has an Oscar nom, maybe 2nd, and GG nom, 2 interesting movies in the can for 2019. Let’s not pit the two because they are friends

Am really not interested in seeing Him with Saoise on or off screen because there other good actresses out there and this is lazy HW. As for a personal relationship I think she’s a little too serious/boring for him.

by Anonymousreply 267December 23, 2018 8:10 PM

I can only assume that Timmy and his team must think that the long-term benefits will outweigh any current negativity and criticism. Because it all seems so silly and heavy-handed that they must realize this, too, but are staying the course because I guess they all feel this is what he needs right now. I do really hope that it doesn’t have any negative consequences for him because I’m sure Lily will be fine no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 268December 23, 2018 8:17 PM

Saoirse is articulate, and presents herself as someone who is acutely aware of where she is in this stage of her life, and the same goes for Timothée. She doesn't seem pretentious and neither does he. They both take their careers seriously and have an intrinsic ability to convey deep, profound emotion.

by Anonymousreply 269December 23, 2018 8:23 PM

R267 Lucas said he is attracted to males and females, the literal definition of bisexual. Maybe he didnt want to use the work but thats cause most bi people (especially famous one) revert to the “no labels” stuff instead of just saying bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 270December 23, 2018 8:26 PM

From the beginning I said they both had things to gain from this contract. Lily would get her name out there and be in headlines, with hopes of being seen as more than just the pretty daughter of a celebrity (not sure how much that part is working but they love to mention how she is an actress who has starred in a movie with her bf Timmy) and Timmy gets a proper bearding. It is a shitshow to us but this campaign is already successfully as his straight boy image is now plastered all over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 271December 23, 2018 8:28 PM

I still think (and hope) it's more about protecting him inside HW. Because if it's just about image then they've chosen poorly. Plus, I don't think he really needs it, but then again what do I know.

by Anonymousreply 272December 23, 2018 8:37 PM

Saoirse said she’s filming in the spring so maybe a different storyline than Timmy’s if he’s filming now or soon

by Anonymousreply 273December 23, 2018 8:39 PM

There's the public Timothée love life and the private Timothée love live and who really knows which is which. It does seem like their relationship (LRD/TC) is a charade. But, as many DLers have posted, it's probably a combination of being real (hookups/fwb/actual dating?) and having a beard for HW execs.

by Anonymousreply 274December 23, 2018 8:40 PM

R274 You can tell they're not sleeping together just by looking at the pap pictures. They're all very awkward.

by Anonymousreply 275December 23, 2018 8:46 PM

R275 agreed! They’re most likely just friends in a Pr relationship. He’s probably hooking up with someone else but I don’t think it’s Lily

by Anonymousreply 276December 23, 2018 8:48 PM

I think Timothée is just as serious about his career as Saoirse. It’s not about her somehow being better than him that she wouldn’t do a PR stunt, it’s that as a woman, she doesn’t have to. The homophobia in Hollywood is much more focused on men. An actress can be single and show no interest in a relationship and still be taken seriously. An actor cannot, at least not unless he’s like a manly action star. A man like Timothée: soft, fey, somewhat androgynous, and sexually ambiguous- he will not appear straight without a beard to prove it. This isn’t about sexuality, this is about presentation. Appearances.

by Anonymousreply 277December 23, 2018 8:56 PM

R277 As Timmy would say, "fuck yeah!". You are incredibly insightful.

by Anonymousreply 278December 23, 2018 9:07 PM

R277 yup !

by Anonymousreply 279December 23, 2018 9:08 PM

Apparently there was another sighting of Timmy and Lily in Paris earlier today but, again, only second hand info...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 23, 2018 9:31 PM

Oh crap here we go again...

by Anonymousreply 281December 23, 2018 9:38 PM

Thanks, r280. I knew he was still in Paris. No PR pics of them there. I'm very surprised.

by Anonymousreply 282December 23, 2018 9:38 PM

Unless they appear later on, the fact that there haven’t been any pap pics in Paris makes me reconsider the whole fake relationship theory even though I’m usually a firm believer that this is all PR. I feel like we keep going round in circles

by Anonymousreply 283December 23, 2018 9:45 PM

He hasn't been photographed there ONCE, which I find pretty unbelievable considering the amount of supposed twitter sightings and the fact his friends attended both a music gig and a televised PSG game.

So no, you know nothing. He might well be playing you all.

by Anonymousreply 284December 23, 2018 9:47 PM

R283 I feel the same. Though even in pap photos it looks so fake, you’d think if they like one another so much they would actually look like it. I also think its easy for them to walk around together until they are “spotted” on twitter and then call it a day, just to keep things going.

by Anonymousreply 285December 23, 2018 9:48 PM

can't take much to get someone on twitter to claim to see them when they haven't, also pap photos dont always really need to accompany public sightings since talk on social media does all the work

by Anonymousreply 286December 23, 2018 9:49 PM

R284 are you saying Timmy is planting sightings of himself in Paris to throw people off his actual location?

by Anonymousreply 287December 23, 2018 9:54 PM

He was also just seen at a knicks game so you know some people just think they see him when they don’t. Though i would think it is harder to get two people wrong.

by Anonymousreply 288December 23, 2018 9:55 PM

He just posted another cryptic ig story. WTF. I do need to stop following him on sm. Man, people have called me a crazy pyscho here on DL, but this MF is playin' games!

by Anonymousreply 289December 23, 2018 9:56 PM

^^oops. that was a fan ig account. I'm a dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 290December 23, 2018 9:57 PM

R285 "I also think its easy for them to walk around together until they are “spotted” on twitter and then call it a day"

That's exactly what they've been doing in NYC. And it works every fucking time.

R286 Yep. Stop believing people on twitter. Pics or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 291December 23, 2018 9:58 PM

You got me excited, r290. lol What was posted on the fan IG?

by Anonymousreply 292December 23, 2018 9:59 PM

I really respect Timothée as an actor and as someone dedicated to his craft. I'm enamored of him as are so many others due to his charm, but ,Timothée, you can be yourself without being "boring" that is, stop the phony mystique.

by Anonymousreply 293December 23, 2018 10:04 PM

R287 Let me put it this way: I don't think he's going to mind that people are convinced he's in Paris even if he isn't.

And if he actually is in France then he's probably working and hasn't got much time for anything else. Because there would be fan pics. And someone would have definitely spotted him at that game. Football journalists very often mention celebs they see at stadiums.

by Anonymousreply 294December 23, 2018 10:05 PM

Plus getting papped every time they go out will only make it look even more fake imo so this is a more subtle way of being papped if that makes sense. It still sort of accomplishes the same thing. We know they’ve been together. He’s never really spotted that much alone but with her it’s all the time..hmm.. on the contrary I do think that some of those twitter sightings are fake. They’ve been spotted 3-4 times in paris but no one has taken a pic? Not even a blurry one? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 295December 23, 2018 10:05 PM

He’s been spotted alone twice I think, she was spotted once at the restaurant (with a another tweet that mentioned him but it didnt seem legit) and now they are spotted together, for anyone keeping track.

by Anonymousreply 296December 23, 2018 10:13 PM

I’m also not counting out some “lily and timothee spend romantic holiday in Paris” pap stories.

by Anonymousreply 297December 23, 2018 10:14 PM

I thought this store one was the first actual sighting of them, albeit secondhand. The restaurant one ended up just being only Lily. And he’s been randomly spotted a few times alone.

by Anonymousreply 298December 23, 2018 10:14 PM

[quote]An actor cannot, at least not unless he’s like a manly action star. A man like Timothée: soft, fey, somewhat androgynous, and sexually ambiguous- he will not appear straight without a beard to prove it. This isn’t about sexuality, this is about presentation. Appearances.

There's no need for a millennial actor - who has "serious actor" ambitions, not just be a stah in the latest blockbuster comic book movie - to appear coupled in public. He'd be perfectly fine appearing by his lonesome. Don't know where you got it that a single man in possession of good acting career must be want of a girlfriend. Also, there are solid actors who (almost) never appear with their significant others even though they're proven straight and in legitimate relationships, and nobody bothers speculating about their sexuality.

So no, he can appear straight to the tabloid masses with or without a gf on his arm -- because of the HW rule of appearances. Contrary to what you assume, it says everybody (single, married, coupled) is considered straight until they come out or are so careless that even a Helen Keller wouldn't deny it any more.

by Anonymousreply 299December 23, 2018 10:19 PM

if he’s in Paris and spent any public time with LRD someone would have gotten a pic. The fact that he can move around without being photographed proves the pics with Lily in NYC were stage either for pure publicity or if they are in a relationship they agreed to explort it.

If they both are in Paris I agree to expect more pap photos but the fact that he brought Frank cancels the idea of a love hookup.

by Anonymousreply 300December 23, 2018 10:19 PM

I do agree that it’s really strange if he was with his friends at the game and at a concert and out at restaurants and not a single person saw him or got a pic. I can’t imagine he’s that unknown in France. It’s weird.

by Anonymousreply 301December 23, 2018 10:19 PM

Lily was seen looking for an apartment in Paris? Could she please move there and stay there permanently? Far away from NYC & Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 302December 23, 2018 10:27 PM

Of course he's not unknown in France.

by Anonymousreply 303December 23, 2018 10:38 PM

He’s not completely unknown in France but he’s way more famous in the US. I live in France and most French people I know have no idea who he is.

by Anonymousreply 304December 23, 2018 10:45 PM

My friends who aren't into movies don't really know who he is either. Doesn't mean he wouldn't get recognised on my city street.

by Anonymousreply 305December 23, 2018 10:51 PM

Again I don't believe that tweet. How common is Lily's face in France? Because it's been said here that there are thousands of Chalamets lookalikes in France and Tim looks like Lily's exes, she probably has at least 20 friends in France with the same look. Pale white with a cap and people will say it's Tim. Because yes it's strange there are no pictures of him in France and he's been there for like a week. Someone who is active on twitter should dm those users and ask them. [quote]"I also think its easy for them to walk around together until they are “spotted” on twitter and then call it a day" That's exactly what they've been doing in NYC. And it works every fucking time. Then they must be pissed because how it's even possible there are no pictures and are they really checking for a single tweet. Unless this twitter mentions are planted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 23, 2018 10:54 PM

R299 the thing is, timmy specifically was assumed to be gay by a lot of people. Not every male actor gets their fame from a gay romance film and then is seen making love eyes at their male co-star for a year. So many comments on the LRD stuff from the general public were “damn i thought he was gay” - so there was an image problem and this is addressing it.

by Anonymousreply 307December 23, 2018 11:10 PM

Now if I type tim's name first suggestion is girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 308December 23, 2018 11:16 PM

R308 which shows how much people care

by Anonymousreply 309December 24, 2018 12:13 AM

Lily’s also looking for an apartment in NYC. I don’t think people care much about celebrities unless they are a fan. In paps photos there are many people around them while they were kissing and walking but no one took pictures of T&L. Their relationship seems real to me. LRD is unlikable and got many haters even before dating Tim. She might be a sweet girl but her public persona is snobbish and spoiled kid. She’s surely has a lot of fans as an fashion icon esp. as a Chanel muse which is a dream job for many girls. Some DLers here mentioned Lily is Timmy’s type. Those Twitters in Paris seem reliable. And they would be spending time together on Christmas and Birthday party. He’s madly talent and super kind person. Does anyone know what people think about this couple? Not a fan of her, she’s so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 310December 24, 2018 2:50 AM

R310 weird comment.

R299 Did you not read the vulture article about old hollywood execs calling him fey and comparing him to Anthony Perkins? A young actor in homophobic Hollywood, whose sexuality is being speculated about, is quite urgently in need of a girlfriend.

Dunno if this relationship is real or not, but hope he's done with all this soon. But yeah, weird that there are random twitter sightings but not one photo has surfaced yet.

by Anonymousreply 311December 24, 2018 4:02 AM

R311 don't mind R310, she's a Russian troll.

[quote] Dunno if this relationship is real or not, but hope he's done with all this soon.

Done with what soon? Whether it is real or not and if what you are saying is true and he has an image problem , then it is not going to end because he needs to permanently keep up the image.

by Anonymousreply 312December 24, 2018 8:07 AM

R299 As other people have mentioned countless times in the many Chalamet threads, he has a questionable image regarding his sexuality, and, its not just with DLers. As R311 mentioned, there was that article that had a HW producer calling him more Anthony Perkins than Leo. Therefore, for TC's PR team, appearing coupled in public is important for his career over the long run for the movers and shakers in the entertainment industry. Bearding in HW is a thing, a very big thing, and is very common among celebrities for furthering their careers.

He hasn't dated anyone, in public at least (why the need to keep it a secret considering the speculation?), for several years, wears clothing with bold floral displays, and, does act quite fey. IMO it does make you wonder. I could go on about how he is only seen traveling and hanging out with male companions and acquaintances, etc, but I'm sure I'll be viciously flamed for that.

by Anonymousreply 313December 24, 2018 11:04 AM

This person thinks he was at the football game. It does look like his nose tbh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314December 24, 2018 11:15 AM

Cap, pale nose that looks like his... considering he loves soccer it must be him.

by Anonymousreply 315December 24, 2018 11:29 AM

I mean it could be him or it could be literally anyone else

by Anonymousreply 316December 24, 2018 11:52 AM

I thougt he usually celebrates Christmas with his family in NY. His parents mostly live in NY right?

by Anonymousreply 317December 24, 2018 11:55 AM

I think I read somewhere that he spends Christmas with the French side of his family since his mother is Jewish and it’s her family who lives in the US

by Anonymousreply 318December 24, 2018 11:59 AM

-R314 Yup that's him and makes sense his sitting next to Stephine who the camera is focusing on because he's more known in France. Since he's not next to Frank don't they are lovers. Also doubt Lily Rose was there cause she's known and camera would have gotten her.

-R313 you make good points most guys his age are seen hanging with females. He can still make it back to NYC in time for Christmas and his bday.

by Anonymousreply 319December 24, 2018 12:02 PM

Johnny's in Paris too, to spend Christmas with his family and clean his image. If there's a pic of Johnny and Tim, we'll have another meltdown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 24, 2018 12:09 PM

I read some IG comments. There are many fans don’t even know that T&L is dating. If R320 happens..yep another meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 321December 24, 2018 12:20 PM

That's what I heard too, r318. Actually, if I recall, Timmy himself said it in an interview. So I think his parents are in Paris too and his sister already lives there.

by Anonymousreply 322December 24, 2018 2:28 PM

He's definitely in Paris. There's a pic of him shopping there. I'll try to put a direct link to it.

by Anonymousreply 323December 24, 2018 3:32 PM

This should be a link to the pic of him in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 24, 2018 3:34 PM

He looks cute and very young.

by Anonymousreply 325December 24, 2018 3:37 PM

He does, r325.

by Anonymousreply 326December 24, 2018 3:39 PM

Why is there a foot under the display cabinet without a person attached to it though?

by Anonymousreply 327December 24, 2018 3:59 PM

R327 lol i was thinking that just a mirror for shoes tho

by Anonymousreply 328December 24, 2018 4:00 PM

From the IG who took the photo, what did she mean, what's secret [quote]우왕 님들 저 #티모시샬라메 봄 파리까지 와서,, 신기방기 코앞에서 대화한건 안비밀^^ 성격은 비밀^^,, ㅋ Woo Woo Sung # Timothy Shalame I come to spring in Paris, I do not talk in front of the new Wang Bugi nose secret ^^ Personality is secret ^^ ,, ㅋ

by Anonymousreply 329December 24, 2018 4:31 PM

Finally a fan pic, this is how you do it. He looks really French here. Looks like he buys nice gifts and is spending Christmas in Paris. Confirmed Saoirse is in same film with TC. Wonder if she has a little crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 330December 24, 2018 4:35 PM

I think the girl took the picture inside a famous French store called Printemps, hence why it was translated into « spring » in English.

by Anonymousreply 331December 24, 2018 4:48 PM

He looks like a spoiled rich kid and I’m here for it

by Anonymousreply 332December 24, 2018 4:50 PM

r332 lol he does! And same, I think he's European and delicate enough to pull off that look.

by Anonymousreply 333December 24, 2018 4:52 PM

Ok great, he's in paris to spend christmas and also to do some rehearsals for the french dispatch, maybe. Makes it more likely that he was actually in that store with LRD, I guess? And no pap photos of them together, hmmm.

I dunno man, if they ARE hanging out low key on so many occasions, with no pap photos, maybe they ARE in a real relationship. Thats just sad, that Timmy would go for someone like that. If he is really that fame hungry, well.. I guess we shouldnt be surprised to see a photo of him with his gf's crazy father next.

by Anonymousreply 334December 24, 2018 5:03 PM

R331 And the secret part?

by Anonymousreply 335December 24, 2018 5:08 PM

R334 nothing really has changed. There were always spottings in NY too, no one knows how reliable they are. As someone said she could have been with any skinny white boy and people would have said it was Tim.

He most likely flew there with his friend to spend christmas with his family. Wes lives in Paris, good chance he is rehearsing and having fittings and doing other stuff for the film too. Lily is there promoting her film which comes out in 2 days. The timing is perfect, probably another reason why they went with her for this contract.

by Anonymousreply 336December 24, 2018 5:10 PM

I honestly don't give a shit about his relationship with Lily, real or fake. Like, at this point my guess it's either 100% fake or an actual relationship that's also working to raise her profile and to keep him "straight" to the public eye (even if he actually is straight he needs it to be obvious and dating Johnny Depp's kid is probably a) better than rumors about him fucking random girls everywhere he goes and b) it's probably cheaper and less problematic than him dating Kendall Jenner or Taylor Swift). I don't know, I just honestly don't care. As long as he keeps doing his thing, signing up to interesting projects, wearing cool clothes, saying interesting shit every once in a while and acting like an awkward overexcited puppy around Armie, I'm cool with him. It's what I expected from someone like him, nothing more nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 337December 24, 2018 5:12 PM

Y’all he’s walking around Paris looking like THAT while his “girlfriend” wears nothing but that ugly ass black puffer and mom jeans. This is my number one problem with this relationship. She needs to step up or get out.

by Anonymousreply 338December 24, 2018 5:18 PM

shopping at Printemps while wearing trench coat, ughh I love my french prince so much. hopefully he managed to sip a tea and eat some macaroons at nearby Ladurée

by Anonymousreply 339December 24, 2018 5:19 PM

LRD seems like a shallow spoiled rich party girl who is yet to show a modicum of talent. Just look at her insta, pouty faced, ass out poses. Plus there's the dumpster fire that is her father. I wish Timmy had stayed as far away from that scene as possible, but alas, he went for the exactly wrong kind of girl...

I am still holding onto a faint ray of hope that its because LRD was so convenient, based out of NYC and Paris, just like him, and willing to do the PR scene. Because if he really is attracted to that type, well, we must get ready to see him in a lot of tabloids in the future.

by Anonymousreply 340December 24, 2018 5:19 PM

Yeah that sucks if he actually liked girls like her. I still think they’re super fake though. This is super convenient for them since they both have to be in the same areas but it’s usually for different things so it works out. Also, I feel like they are friends anyways so it’s not a big deal for them to hang out. I mean I don’t think they dislike each other or anything. If you believe the blinds then they did mention that, that we would see them hanging out. They just don’t act like a couple that likes each other romantically lol. I guess I’d have to see more when The King comes out because as of now I think they are totally PR but that’s just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 341December 24, 2018 5:31 PM

out of curiosity, has there been any blind about timmy and armie?

by Anonymousreply 342December 24, 2018 5:32 PM

On Saturday he was called immature little boy who can barely wipe his own ass without the mature hard working woman of 19 years. On Sunday he's called Kimothée Kal Khalamet KKK The new Kardashian calling the paps and living his best life in front of the cameras, at the same level of Lord Disick dating problematic daughters of famous people. Two negative articles in two days and it's not even the charmies writing those, it's paid journalists for major publications (not that shitty french site le gossip). This relationship is making him a laughing stock and the only one who will end up with a damaged reputation is him. Merry christmas! Oh and if he appears in an IG Story with his father in law, it'll be hell for him. But good PR for Johnny. Bet you those presents are for Johnny, Johnny III, Vanessa. The beard package includes meeting famous father of the beard after 6 months of dating.

by Anonymousreply 343December 24, 2018 5:37 PM

R342 There was one blind in January when Armie didn't get an Oscar nomination, had a meltdown during promo tour in Italy and Timmy had to console him in the hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 344December 24, 2018 5:40 PM

R342 the only one I can think of this blind but I don’t know if it was supposed to be about Armie and Timmy or Armie and Michael S..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345December 24, 2018 5:41 PM

r343 you are exaggerating so much seems like you are losing it. nothing that deep. chill

by Anonymousreply 346December 24, 2018 5:42 PM

I doubt it was Armie and Timmy since they acted ok before and after the ceremony, but Armie and Michael seems legit, there were hardly any photos with him, all just Armie and Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 347December 24, 2018 5:50 PM

what is the worst thing to be in fandom with 90% of not mentally stable women of all the ages? They make noise over nothing, exaggerate, see everything as a problem or a bad sign and just simply annoying. The ability to comprehend or just have a normal adult conversation about the person of interest, his career, choices, discuss his personality without being biased or over-judgemental ("he should do this and be this and if he is not HOW DARES HE!) is close to zero. And every stupid assumption (which is usually based on personal insecurity and fears) is stated as a fact. Like you all are living psycho cases. SO funny to observe, but so annoying

by Anonymousreply 348December 24, 2018 5:52 PM

lol in addition to r348 I remember reading first thread about Timmy here before all this crazy fame shit happened and it actually was fun. Normal conversation with some typical dirty gay comments. Very entertaining and fun. I miss this level of sanity so much. I think nobody from those times survived the after cmbyn.

by Anonymousreply 349December 24, 2018 5:56 PM

R348. I would be a bit nicer, bit this. The level of intensity is insane. I mean there is nothing you can do about it and it is a gossip site, but damn, I think some people need to calm down a bit and relax. Everyone is so serious about every little thing. It's hard being a fan of Chalamet and Hammer for me cause I wanna read interesting stuff about them but you really do have to slog through a lot of noise to get to some substance sometimes. But it IS DL. I wouldn't want it to change.

by Anonymousreply 350December 24, 2018 6:01 PM

Yeah, agree on need to chill for all the fraus here. But i believe that normal DL (as i see it) is all about writing mean comments and shitting at everyone. no excuses. And absolutely Not over - dramatising every step and breath of a celebrity. I mean even Timothee's lil fans (16-25) dont behave this way. I actually start to think that the craziest one are women after 30. They already gave up on themselves and live through him. Girls between 16-25 still have a life and interests to not look so intensely and scrutinise every step of his. But these middle-aged bored fans are really have nothing else to do. Its like it is not him dating/failing/getting noms/getting love/getting hate but them, fraus, through him. Like a projection of sorts. I dunno. I try to analyse this thing and explain to myself how is it possible that so many middle aged women go crazy over their perception of a boy (not real Tim, they do not care about his real personality) . Never met anything like this before in my life. SO interesting. I would read some literature on it if i knew how it called and what exactly to google.

by Anonymousreply 351December 24, 2018 6:13 PM

If you hate it so much nobody is putting a gun to your heads to stay here, you're just as insane as all the people here, you're NOT the 10% that is sane. if you had it your way we wouldn't have a new thread every week, you'd still be in the first thread, commenting on his clothes, his voice, personality and acting techniques so fun! it sounds ridiculous, that is not what the DL is for. Nope you're INSANE AND boring , spending christmas in a Timothy chalamet forum!

by Anonymousreply 352December 24, 2018 6:15 PM

Fascination, Lust, Desire and mainly Frustration... Keep it coming Timmy Tim...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353December 24, 2018 6:16 PM

R335 I have no idea, sorry...

by Anonymousreply 354December 24, 2018 6:18 PM

We dont have Xmas where i live. Just boring work day for me) And yeah i am here to read some interesting things, not circles of LRD hate again and again. and again. Pity we mostly have it here. but these threads are entertaining sometimes. just some of immature you makes it less interesting. but keep on.

by Anonymousreply 355December 24, 2018 6:21 PM

Has anyone heard of the story about Tim stalking a girl he really liked when he was at NYU? I remember reading something about that and it intrigued me.

by Anonymousreply 356December 24, 2018 6:21 PM

If he really did that it would give us an idea of what he’s like when he’s into someone/in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 357December 24, 2018 6:23 PM

Something he isn’t with LRD since he appears a lot on his phone when with her lmao Def not stalking her.

by Anonymousreply 358December 24, 2018 6:26 PM

R348 R349 R351 R355

All the same poster. Agreeing with yourself, who is the crazy frau around here lmao see no sane people posting in these threads. one of the craziest i've met here.

by Anonymousreply 359December 24, 2018 6:26 PM

it was not agreeing with myself, it was addition to my thoughts on the subject i started. it all me.yes. what the problem with it?))

by Anonymousreply 360December 24, 2018 6:27 PM

i even wrote "in addition"

by Anonymousreply 361December 24, 2018 6:29 PM

There are different middle-aged women here. Me - I don't project anything, post very rarely, mostly read to find anything new. We are not all crazy!

by Anonymousreply 362December 24, 2018 6:29 PM

No , but what's more important is what acting technique was he using at the time. R356 TOO intrusive, keep the dirty thoughts to yourself 357 No Lily talk, what's his next project? do you think he'd do a musical or a disney movie? R358

by Anonymousreply 363December 24, 2018 6:30 PM

R362 you gave up on yourself, you're wearing comfy adidas, you last washed your hair last month, you're a single mother of three living vicariously through lily. you wish you were Lily

by Anonymousreply 364December 24, 2018 6:32 PM

R364 Washed my hair today and zero children. But - yeah, wouldn't mind to have Lily's life...

by Anonymousreply 365December 24, 2018 6:36 PM

R356 yeah, I’d like to hear more about that story..

by Anonymousreply 366December 24, 2018 6:36 PM

R363 haha no dirty thoughts, believe it or not I actually find it creepy more than anything else which is why I wanted to know if it’s true.

by Anonymousreply 367December 24, 2018 6:37 PM

^^ if anyone knows more, please share because I’ve heard bits of that story but not the whole thing lol.

by Anonymousreply 368December 24, 2018 6:37 PM

R360 you were pretending there were many people agreeing with you when it's not the case. we're having fun we don't need your toxicity. if you're cranky because you don't have christmas that's your problem, take it on your family/friends, we didn't do anything to you, if you can't handle hate comments on lils better to leave, that's not gonna change around here.

R365 just in case I was being sarcastic, I don't care about people's ages on here, I'm not trying to hook up with any of you R367 It's ok that's what these threads are for GOSSIP. Some people have a hard time understanding that.

by Anonymousreply 369December 24, 2018 6:43 PM

I don't remember the part about stalking (maybe they're different stories?) but I do remember someone saying they knew the girl and that the girl said Tim was "too intense" and something about him acting weird after she asking to stop wearing some hat or something.

I can certainly buy him being intense and a bit too invested in the people he likes.

by Anonymousreply 370December 24, 2018 6:45 PM

Wearing my boyfriend jeans and silly rabbit slippers having washed my hair yesterday, I would not be too suprised about Timmy having stalkerish tendencies, he seems to be very intense when he commits to something. That makes him a great actor, but probably not such a great boyfriend. But there are few great actors that have been great boyfriends or husbands.

by Anonymousreply 371December 24, 2018 6:48 PM

R370 I think they might be two different stories. That hat thing sounds funny af though, do you know anything more?

by Anonymousreply 372December 24, 2018 6:49 PM

R367 DL is ALL about dirty thoughts and dirty gossip. Go to that celeb fluff website Radar Online if R or X rated comments offend you. DL seems at times like an alt-reality "Invasion of the Frau Snatches".

I can only hope someday to see some hot Timmy peen or him sneaking a smooch with a dude at a hotel. Now that would be some serious gossip! Bring it all on...Timmy's girls--or guys, as I read somewhere (on DL maybe?) that he hooked up with a guy while at Columbia.

by Anonymousreply 373December 24, 2018 6:51 PM

R373 they don’t offend me at all, I was just saying that stalker related stuff doesn’t turn me on regarding what someone else said.

Never heard of that Columbia story, but it doesn’t surprise me and it sounds interesting.

by Anonymousreply 374December 24, 2018 6:57 PM

Not R370 but I remember someone said he threw away his hat right after the girl said something about it. Don’t know if there was more to that story though lol

by Anonymousreply 375December 24, 2018 7:02 PM

The Columbia story came from and anonymous post on tumblr. Someone said Tim had slept with their male roommate at Columbia. There were other similar stories on twitter a while ago. I remember one about a girl finding out their friend had a hooked up with Tim at a party a few years ago (I think around 2016?) and then she followed up that tweet with "my friend is male btw" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 376December 24, 2018 7:09 PM

I’m not R376 but I think I found the tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 24, 2018 7:57 PM

As much as one would like to believe these twitter rumours, they are only marginally more believable than Timmy gave my friend chlamydia twice. I do think he likes either if given the chance, and he is much more at ease with his bros than with girls, but that can be age as well. What I do find interesting is how he teared up when talking about Frank Ocean, I understand him, Frank is gorgeous, but interesting none the less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378December 24, 2018 7:58 PM

True R378. Way too many people on Twitter have also claimed that they know someone who’s hooked up with him, which doesn’t make it very believable.

by Anonymousreply 379December 24, 2018 8:03 PM

Yes, Timothée likes his bros mo than the hos. I think he likes them older and wiser, too.

by Anonymousreply 380December 24, 2018 8:04 PM

I love his reaction to the Frank Ocean thing. He looks both emotional and kind of turned on at the prospect of Frank knowing who he is.

by Anonymousreply 381December 24, 2018 8:21 PM

R381 Somehow, I couldn't even remotely picture him with this same glowing affectation if he was asked about Lily.

by Anonymousreply 382December 24, 2018 8:37 PM

Exaggerating much. Some of you acting like you have a say in who he should be attracted to. Like lily is some big step down for him none of you know what the girl is like in real life. I shouldnt be suprised buly he audacity of fans anymore 💀

by Anonymousreply 383December 24, 2018 9:43 PM

Lmao r383 I think you are confused about what forum you are on

by Anonymousreply 384December 24, 2018 10:01 PM

Awwww, the two Nick besties are besties.

by Anonymousreply 385December 24, 2018 10:08 PM

r385 did they post something? I don't follow the friends/wives/GFs

by Anonymousreply 386December 24, 2018 10:10 PM

R386 Armie’s Nick posted about his and Armie’s friend Tyler Ramsey’s (Ashton’s brother) campaign to end gun violence by painting murals all over the country and Timmy’s Nick commented with a bunch of trophy emojis and then started following Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 387December 24, 2018 10:21 PM

R383 We’re not dictating who he should like we’re just saying she’s kind of a disappointing choice as she comes off as a shallow, vapid, spoiled girl, which she probably is due to her upbringing. If you don’t like it, then get over it. I think you’re better off on insta where many of her young stans are anyways. Like R384 said, you’re on the wrong forum.

R382 Lol I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 388December 24, 2018 10:35 PM

r343 which tabloid that called him Kimothée Kal Khalamet KKK The new Kardashian?

by Anonymousreply 389December 24, 2018 10:47 PM

[quote]As [R311] mentioned, there was that article that had a HW producer calling him more Anthony Perkins than Leo. Therefore, for TC's PR team, appearing coupled in public is important for his career over the long run for the movers and shakers in the entertainment industry. Bearding in HW is a thing, a very big thing, and is very common among celebrities for furthering their careers.

I know what bearding means. That's not what I'm talking about.

Does Elijah Wood strike anyone as anything else than fey? Nope. I bet producers have said shit about him too. Has anyone seen him with a girlfriend on his arm? Papped in the tabloids? Not really. The guy not only played girl-crazy guys in some movies, he managed to be in a huge blockbuster movie series. Fangurls got crazy tinhatting him with the hobbit actors and who can forget the Prancing Ponies on DL. But he didn't parade anyone around. So why weren't his teams as worried as you seem to think Chalamet's are, to give him a "beard"?

So, my point is:

1) The publicity dating game has been played by actors of all sexualities -- because they need to promote themselves, like to be talked about, etc.-- and the way to be talked about is to default to a romance with a co-star or another famous person. Straight actors do it all the time. However, there also are straight actors who avoid pap-central places and make a point of keeping their personal life personal, without being anything else than straight.

2) Twitter can wag tongues and quotes can be had, but until an actor comes out or act very carelessly in public or is REALLY flaming, they will be implicitly defaulted to straight in the tabloids, on talk shows, etc. , even without the help of girlfriends. It's still the default assumption, and is by most entertainment pr vehicles.

Whatever Chalamet's sexuality, he will still be a default straight for the general public -- unless he says he's not. And whatever sexuality he is, he has a choice to date for publicity or not, and that doesn't make him any more gay or straight than he is.

by Anonymousreply 390December 24, 2018 11:55 PM

@R350

[quote] but you really do have to slog through a lot of noise to get to some substance sometimes

This is so true....

by Anonymousreply 391December 25, 2018 2:31 AM

I'd love to know who was on the phone in that pic of him in Paris. Armie? lol Notice his hair is shorter in the back. Probably for the role in the Wes Anderson movie. Also, he looks very serious in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 392December 25, 2018 2:43 AM

Confirmed Saoirse is in same film with TC. Wonder if she has a little crush on him.

I'd believe it. I mean, who wouldn't? Although I think they're just good friends. I'm glad she's going to be on Graham Norton with him. He's always so nervous in interviews and I think her being there might help keep him calm. lol

by Anonymousreply 393December 25, 2018 2:46 AM

R390 demonstrates there's still intelligent life on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 394December 25, 2018 3:02 AM

Saoirse is dating Jack Lowden since January. She calls Tim ‘Pony’ which seems like a little boy rather than a grown-up man.

by Anonymousreply 395December 25, 2018 3:21 AM

Jack Lowden, the Scottish actor? Ewwww..........

by Anonymousreply 396December 25, 2018 3:33 AM

R395 yeah, their relationship has always seemed sibling like to me. That or Saoirse considers Tim a gay best friend or something. Their closeness is very cute but, to me, it seems very platonic. They would hypotetically make a really cool power couple though.

by Anonymousreply 397December 25, 2018 3:35 AM

Wasn't Saoirse rumoured to be a lez

by Anonymousreply 398December 25, 2018 3:42 AM

Hozier is her ex. R397 Agree Tim and Saoirse are indeed cool power couple. People loves smart, talent couple.

by Anonymousreply 399December 25, 2018 3:54 AM

R390 What? Elijah kind of disappeared so whatever his team did it didn't help him. He was amazing in LOTR and he was only 19! but in the end he'll always be Frodo. Besides his popularity was before social media. We expect a lot more from actors today and they're being watched all the time, especially Tim. They're at different levels, Elijah's peak was LOTR, Tim has 2 (possible) Oscar noms at 23! for 2 very different projects and if he doesn't get it this time, he won't stop chasing it.

by Anonymousreply 400December 25, 2018 4:05 AM

Yeah LOTR was a big project but Elijah is an never has been a Hollywood A-lister. No one here is saying that someone who is fey or possibly gay/bi cannot be successful in the biz. I mean damn Ian McKellen was also in lotr and he’s openlu gay. But he’s not really A-list either even if he’s very well-respected and successful. In fact, I struggle to name one openly gay Hollywood A-Lister. Every one of the biggest male stars out there has a wife or girlfriend. Or if they are currently single, they’ve established themselves as being interested in women at some point in their careers. Timmy is very ambitious. He’s a star, and he knows that if he wants to be one of the greats, given the current status in HW he needs to play the game. A gf is part of that game.

by Anonymousreply 401December 25, 2018 4:31 AM

Saoirse may have started seeing Timmy one way but is now seeing him differently. If nothing else but as an acting peer on the same level. I would say the same with Lucas Hedges.

But she seems to like Tim’s company and I noticed has taken back up studying her French and recently has been wearing clothes with French saying on them.

by Anonymousreply 402December 25, 2018 6:32 AM

Nice try R402

by Anonymousreply 403December 25, 2018 10:53 AM

Yeah I can’t imagine Tim and Saoirse getting together as a couple. It always looks like she sees him as a kind of litte brother

by Anonymousreply 404December 25, 2018 10:55 AM

Somebody wrote on twitter that they would like to see Lucas and Timothee making out. And i cant stop thinking about it. That would be sooooooooo hot

by Anonymousreply 405December 25, 2018 11:27 AM

Lucas and Timmy making out is not hot. Timmy making out with Frank Ocean too hot to even imagine. Timmy making out with Louis Garrel very hot indeed. Timmy making out with Armie Hammer was quite hot in the movie, so it would be hot. Timmy making out with Xavier Dolan could be hot. Lucas just doesn't make the cut for me....

by Anonymousreply 406December 25, 2018 1:17 PM

Lol i agree. I think it's just because I don't find Lucas particularly attractive. Tim with Frank Ocean would be crazy hot.

by Anonymousreply 407December 25, 2018 1:23 PM

-R405 No too Tim & Lucas that would not be cool especially since I believe Lucas is dating Taylor. Yes to everyone but Xavier he's wierd.

by Anonymousreply 408December 25, 2018 1:35 PM

Talking about power couples, Timmy and Frank would be the power couple. Break every barriers, be beautiful and powerful. Stylish and creative. Sigh, if only possible in real life.

by Anonymousreply 409December 25, 2018 1:37 PM

Who says is not happening unbeknownst to us

by Anonymousreply 410December 25, 2018 2:45 PM

Y’all keep me laughing in this thread. Merry Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 411December 25, 2018 3:07 PM

My dream is for Armie and Timmy to end up together, around 10 years from now. Let Timmy establish himself as an actor, get the Oscar, reach all his career goals, date a bunch of people, both male and female, realize no one will ever measure up. Let Armie’s marriage come to its natural end, which probably wouldn’t be for years, let him be single for a while and figure out who he is and what he wants without all the expectations that had been laid on him for his entire life, achieve some stability with his career to the point where he’s satisfied with the way things are going. Then at a point in time where they’re both single, generally content with life, they realize the only thing that’s missing and has been missing all these years is each other and they finally give it a real go. They’re sad that it took this long but they know that it had to be this way because this way, it will last. Merry Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 412December 25, 2018 3:41 PM

Thank you for the heartwarming fic r412. It was honestly a nice read.

by Anonymousreply 413December 25, 2018 3:44 PM

Agreed r412, this is a nice Christmas fantasy to wake up to

by Anonymousreply 414December 25, 2018 4:03 PM

We know we are charmies at heart, so, why are we fighting it? Merry Christmas everyone!

by Anonymousreply 415December 25, 2018 4:17 PM

R412 loved that. Merry Christmas everyone!

by Anonymousreply 416December 25, 2018 4:30 PM

As long as Armie does not have the courage to leave a marriage to be with the person she supposedly loves there is nothing to do. Tim has to keep going, he can not wait his whole life and receive from him only the crumbs of what Armie wants to give him.

by Anonymousreply 417December 25, 2018 8:42 PM

So he went to see Into the Spider-Verse, I guess in French since he tagged Stephane who voices Spider-Man. Nice

by Anonymousreply 418December 25, 2018 8:58 PM

I loved that, r412. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I really did. And who is to say that what you said won't happen? You never know as they say.

by Anonymousreply 419December 25, 2018 10:01 PM

R419 Let's stick around until 2029...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420December 25, 2018 11:33 PM

LRD is totally Timothée's type. He likes rich, hard faced bitches. Preferably offspring to the rich and famous. It's probably bc they're confident and self aware and freaks in the bedrooms. His hip shaking, gyrations and the confidence making out with an older man, even making Armie look like an amateur make me think he's not shy sexually.

As far as fucking Armie Hammer, I wouldn't be surprized. Actors often hook up on set.

LRD probably thinks he looks like Johnny. That's some Freudian shit.

by Anonymousreply 421December 26, 2018 4:43 AM

LRD and Timothée weren't papped during their stint in Paris. Hmm

by Anonymousreply 422December 26, 2018 4:44 AM

Cause they weren’t together. He spent his time with Stephane, Frank and maybe other friends like the Garrels and his family. He could have at least taken her to the football game or shopping like normal couples...because they aren’t private.

by Anonymousreply 423December 26, 2018 5:33 AM

I like to help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424December 26, 2018 8:57 AM

Lol at franks IG story. Looks like there are two more candidates for guys with yankee caps at that football match

by Anonymousreply 425December 26, 2018 12:03 PM

he was at the game

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426December 26, 2018 12:48 PM

Tim and Stephane look good together.

by Anonymousreply 427December 26, 2018 12:53 PM

Here we go again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428December 26, 2018 12:57 PM

^^ I was just going to post this same image

by Anonymousreply 429December 26, 2018 12:59 PM

They just ooze chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 26, 2018 12:59 PM

Are they on their way back to NYC? Production for TFD on holiday break?

by Anonymousreply 431December 26, 2018 1:12 PM

ok so you ago a week in the same city and not one pic of them....then you fly into one of the busiest Airport the day after a holiday where I’m sure the paparazzi‘s have been tipped off. It seems Frank went home before Christmas, and we know how Tim hates to fly so he probably agree to fly back together to get this pic. I would’ve believed it more if we had seen a picture of her at the game or somewhere in France.

I love his Paris fashion look look so chic a couple of pics we saw him. Lily on the other hand needs to get to A stylist ASAP

by Anonymousreply 432December 26, 2018 1:13 PM

These pics are from 12/18, so they are of them arriving in Paris. They may still be there.

by Anonymousreply 433December 26, 2018 1:15 PM

Some chemistry here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 26, 2018 1:20 PM

Some chemistry here, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 26, 2018 1:21 PM

Why are the pics coming out all at once?

by Anonymousreply 436December 26, 2018 1:22 PM

You beat me too it. Way the dump and days late. Why take a buddy to go hang with your GF. One things for sure they know what’s being said and are stepping it up this shitshow real or PR will go for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 437December 26, 2018 1:26 PM

I know it’s a huge influx of pap pics which would make people think even more that it’s fake but idk...I’m really starting to think it’s real and I hate it. It just all seems like a lot of effort for it to be purely PR. I hate to think that this is the type of girl he’d go for but I’m starting to accept it. But hey, maybe tomorrow I’ll change my mind again, lol.

by Anonymousreply 438December 26, 2018 1:28 PM

Love it how all the photos are basically of them shopping in various places, yet we already had multiple industry events plus Christmas with them supposedly in the same place and NOTHING. Yeah right.

I'm sure they know what's being said. And it's not a lot of work at all, it's actually super convenient.

by Anonymousreply 439December 26, 2018 1:31 PM

R438 sadly I feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 440December 26, 2018 1:32 PM

I'm yet to see one pic where he looks like he's into her romatically. When that happens I might change my mind.

And the regular proto dumps definitely don't make it seem any less staged.

by Anonymousreply 441December 26, 2018 1:37 PM

Eh, not that much effort. So they take the same flight to a city they were both going to around the same time. Her film comes out today, pap dumps when one of them has something to promote is basic PR 101.

by Anonymousreply 442December 26, 2018 1:37 PM

R442 I hadn’t thought about that. Surely it can’t be a coincidence

by Anonymousreply 443December 26, 2018 1:40 PM

are these getting published anywhere? does anyone have the link to that french gossip rag that had all of their other articles?

by Anonymousreply 444December 26, 2018 1:43 PM

Lol at anyone who thought they’d be in paris together without pap photos.

R444 not published anywhere yet but with her film coming out the articles will follow

by Anonymousreply 445December 26, 2018 1:45 PM

I know I'm probably the minority but I still think the whole thing with LRD is pure PR. I have yet to see 1 pic of them together where either of them look truly happy to be around each other. They always look so serious and 1 pic of them taken in NYC at a coffee shop Timmy looked downright miserable. If I ever see pics of them together where they actually look like they have at least some kind of chemistry, maybe then I'll believe it. People should really check out pics of him with Armie and compare pics of him with LRD. The difference is night and day.

by Anonymousreply 446December 26, 2018 1:54 PM

Was the 18th the same day frank flew to Paris? Can’t remember. Bc if he was on the same flight and then had to hide for those airport pics that would be funny.

by Anonymousreply 447December 26, 2018 1:58 PM

So in love...right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448December 26, 2018 1:58 PM

Also Tim’s instas (supposedly) from the plane were posted the 16th so I’m confused.

by Anonymousreply 449December 26, 2018 1:59 PM

the airport photos are all from the 16th not the 18th or the 15th.

by Anonymousreply 450December 26, 2018 2:00 PM

Even when they're supposedly "happy" and all smiley for the pap cameras they look more like buddies doing each other a favor.

There are some old pics and videos of Tim with Maika Monroe from SXSW. Now THAT was genuine. He looked stupid happy and apparently they weren't even really dating.

by Anonymousreply 451December 26, 2018 2:01 PM

Lol my question about Frank still stands. Poor frank!

by Anonymousreply 452December 26, 2018 2:02 PM

Well, lbr, he’s probably never going to look as happy with anyone as he does with Armie. Not a fair comparison, lol. He’d dump LRD in a heartbeat if Armie was suddenly available -career/ image/whatever be damned.

by Anonymousreply 453December 26, 2018 2:04 PM

This one could almost make me have doubts about the whole PR theory, I keep changing my mind ffs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 26, 2018 2:04 PM

That's what I'm saying r451. We've seen pics of him with others where it looks genuine not this fake shit with LRD. Also, I'm sorry, but LRD looks terrible in these pics. I honestly don't even know how she's a model. She's not even that pretty.

by Anonymousreply 455December 26, 2018 2:05 PM

So the paps accidentally caught them at BOTH airports? Damn, what a freaking coincidence!

by Anonymousreply 456December 26, 2018 2:05 PM

Wasn't Frank at that same game with Timothée and Stephane? If so, why isn't he in the shots?

by Anonymousreply 457December 26, 2018 2:06 PM

lol r456. IKR? This is not even funny anymore. It's actually a bit sad when you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 458December 26, 2018 2:07 PM

R454 the one of them awkwardly holding hands with 5 feet between them, while he has his earbuds on?? Who keeps earbuds when they are with people they care about?

by Anonymousreply 459December 26, 2018 2:08 PM

R459 True. But for some reason for once it seems genuine to me.

by Anonymousreply 460December 26, 2018 2:11 PM

There's an avalanche of pap/fan? shots on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 461December 26, 2018 2:12 PM

I think it's a combination of dating and PR at this point. There's a high probability that Lily will be his date an award event.

by Anonymousreply 462December 26, 2018 2:14 PM

all of these being released all at once looks ridiculous, all thats left is for brian to like one of the pap pics on IG

by Anonymousreply 463December 26, 2018 2:15 PM

R458 It's very sad that he feels he needs it but then again what do I know, maybe he does. Just hope his reasons are a bit more serious that just regular, blatant self-promotion. Because that would be very disappointing, I'm not gonna lie.

by Anonymousreply 464December 26, 2018 2:15 PM

^ *than

by Anonymousreply 465December 26, 2018 2:17 PM

I hear you, r464.

by Anonymousreply 466December 26, 2018 2:18 PM

Haha.. I definitely do think they know what’s being said about them. I think they were stepping it up a bit for these pics. Anyways, I agree Lily has no fashion sense and I actually don’t like Timmy’s colorful jacket.

About the game pics..I guess that’s why they were hiding him, so they could dump all these pics on us at once. Why not release them slowly though?

by Anonymousreply 467December 26, 2018 2:25 PM

R446 I’m with you. I’m not buying it at all. I don’t think he’ll ever show chemistry with her like he does with Armie but this whole thing still seems..kind of off. We know this is super convenient for them though.. her film came out today.

by Anonymousreply 468December 26, 2018 2:28 PM

They were spotted that one day shopping in paris, and now we have pap photos of them shopping in paris. Seems even more rare these days that we get a random sighting of them without pap photos to follow. Shocked no one saw them at the airport tbh.

by Anonymousreply 469December 26, 2018 2:30 PM

It's what they've been doing for a while. Walk around the city until they get spotted/mentioned on socia media (so that people start talking about them). Then usually pap pics come out a few days later (so they keep talking). Like clockwork.

by Anonymousreply 470December 26, 2018 2:33 PM

LOL why is it that she’s always pictured looking at the paps? Every time we get these pap photos she’s always caught at least once looking straight at the camera. 😏 Last pic though

R470 after, it’s like clockwork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 26, 2018 2:35 PM

^^I mean *agreed

by Anonymousreply 472December 26, 2018 2:36 PM

If they are a real couple why not publicize it to help their careers? It's harmless

If you're concerned about Timothée hiding a relationship then worry about Stephane. He's the only plus one invited to any major event besides his family. He could have invited Armie to Bafta. CMBYN was nominated but he didn't. He invited Stephane. He's also smiling at his lips in photo.

by Anonymousreply 473December 26, 2018 2:36 PM

r470 so disappointed and sad at the same time

by Anonymousreply 474December 26, 2018 2:37 PM

DL has become a dumping ground for Charmie rejects. The meltdowns are entertaining as usual.

by Anonymousreply 475December 26, 2018 2:40 PM

So instead of supporting Armie Timothée flew with LRD out of NYC on the 15th and hung with Stephane? Oh and he's supported Stephane's movie on instagram.

Armie who?

by Anonymousreply 476December 26, 2018 2:42 PM

Agreed, she needs to learn how not to look directly at the camera which makes it look even more obvious if that's possible. Do you notice in the pics of them together that they're always just walking side by side? He never has his arm around her shoulder or anything like that. There are no signs of true affection you'd have for someone you're in a relationship with.

by Anonymousreply 477December 26, 2018 2:42 PM

R473 There would be no need. People would find out anyway and it would look genuine at least. Plus, if they were real he'd probably start taking her to award shows months ago instead of this scheduled pap walking nonsense. He's an anxious person and I'm sure he hates going alone.

by Anonymousreply 478December 26, 2018 2:43 PM

R477 true affections like kissing in the street? Wait but y'all said that was fake? Lol

by Anonymousreply 479December 26, 2018 2:45 PM

Charmie meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 480December 26, 2018 2:46 PM

These two cannot be clueless as to what is being said bout their relationship. I am sure they are playing up some PDA after the blind items and what fans are saying. This is beneficial to both of them. She needs help. She is not getting jobs with top directors. There are so many young actresses prettier and more talented. She needs to get her name out there. Timmy is hot right now and with their joint film next year the buzz is beneficial to both. Shakespeare at the theatre is not going to be a giant selling point This pr stunt helps them both

by Anonymousreply 481December 26, 2018 2:48 PM

R478 honestly he’s probably going to take her to award shows regardless of whether they’re real or fake. I’m sure it’s in her contract lol.

I think just being pictured together is enough. Besides that’s why the earlier pictures looked awkward because he sucks at faking it.

by Anonymousreply 482December 26, 2018 2:49 PM

R481 yeah they do know what’s being said. After all, it’s the reason why Lily made those dumb IG stories with her friend Grace during the last batch of pap photos - she saw that people were pointing out that awkward kiss video.

by Anonymousreply 483December 26, 2018 2:51 PM

I'm still not convinced one way or the other but at least this time it looks like they're trying to actually look like a couple.

by Anonymousreply 484December 26, 2018 2:53 PM

I don’t get it at all. Why tie yourself to an untalented ackward looking offspring of a seriously messed up celebrity. Is this the best his management team could do. What about the actress who plays his sister in the King. She has talent and good looking

by Anonymousreply 485December 26, 2018 2:56 PM

There's this one set of pictures from couple months back when they're getting drinks I think (Tim is wearing a tracksuit) and I swear to god his sequence of moves while "kissing" her for those pap pics was exactly the same as Elio kissing his mother in one CMBYN scene. Someone even put the pics/screens next to each other for comparison, lol.

Hopefully they're done with that and it's gonna be just walking. Surely they understand by now that most fans are not idiots.

by Anonymousreply 486December 26, 2018 2:58 PM

People believe what they want. Timothée and Lily are no different than Depp and Winona years before them. Young couples will use publicity. How else are they going to have a life? They can't fly private jets everywhere and hide indoors. They are famous. They'll be papped.

by Anonymousreply 487December 26, 2018 2:58 PM

R485 I’m sure lily and timmy living and working in France, LA, NY had a lot to do with it. Easier for them to get together for pap shots.

by Anonymousreply 488December 26, 2018 2:59 PM

R486 haha that sounds funny. Can you post it?

by Anonymousreply 489December 26, 2018 2:59 PM

R489 Sorry, I won't be able to find it now. I'm not even sure whether it was instagram or tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 490December 26, 2018 3:02 PM

R490 alright, no worries. Maybe it’ll pop up again

by Anonymousreply 491December 26, 2018 3:03 PM

R489 R486 R485 R483 R477 go fuck off to tumblr and keep your delusions there.

by Anonymousreply 492December 26, 2018 3:03 PM

Girls, this is DL. Theories that a relationship is cunning PR stunt based on shy PDAs do not fly around here. No PDA or shy PDA doesn't tell you anything about a couple's behavior in private. This is a gay forum, most of us do not go around kissing and groping our partners in public even if we can't take our hands off each other behind closed doors. Grow up. What did you expect? A cmbym make out session in a busy airport after a loing haul flight or at Primtemps? That would be very bizarre. As for the calling the paps... you do realise everyone with a smartphone is a pap now? It doesn't have to be a grand scheme. You see a celeb, point and shoot. Presto. Plus, Timmy Tim is papped alone and with other ppl. Is he calling the paps for solo walks too? Be coherent.

by Anonymousreply 493December 26, 2018 3:03 PM

Just as much “chemistry” as Tim and LRD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 26, 2018 3:13 PM

She had the face of someone going on 30. Wasn’t she making a big announcement regarding a film role?

by Anonymousreply 495December 26, 2018 3:13 PM

He had no issues groping Armie in public

by Anonymousreply 496December 26, 2018 3:15 PM

What is strangd is the dumping of all the photos at once a few days later. Just before a movie premiere. Timmy and LRD have been papped at airports before, but at the entrance or exit, not at luggage reclaim. And if it was someone there with their phone, they would have posted it on sm as soon as they got wfi. No doubt they are hanging out, but there is a few weird things. Also, where is Frank and her bodyguard that is always with her? He was meeting Johnny Depp in Paris the other day...

by Anonymousreply 497December 26, 2018 3:16 PM

Hi, Timmy & Lily, aka r492. How nice you decided to comment on the discussion about yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 498December 26, 2018 3:16 PM

The other massive pap shots dump was after the Vulture article where that studio exec likened Timmy to Anthony Perkins a gay actor in the closet and now this one happens just before Lily's film opens. So predictable it's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 499December 26, 2018 3:18 PM

R497 tim was papped at baggage claim in Toronto, though it may have been fan photos. The one where he has on the pink hoodie and premiered his bowl cut.

by Anonymousreply 500December 26, 2018 3:19 PM

TC and LRD are a thing and most likely will be for a while. I don't believe it's purely PR and that there's nothing going on between them other than what the pap shots show. Only time will tell how genuine or deep their relationship actually is. Admittedly, the NYC pics of them kissing seemed so contrived, but, no matter what they do in public, their fandom goes into a collective meltdown. Fans/stans/charmies/lilothees morph themselves into a temporary psychosis. Its so weird to see so many people go into a jealous rage simultaneously and then vent with the most cruel, vulgarly worded posts they can think of.

by Anonymousreply 501December 26, 2018 3:19 PM

R494 R495 R496 R497 R499 you fucking crazy fangirls need to leave.

by Anonymousreply 502December 26, 2018 3:20 PM

Pink hood at Toronto was a fan, if was on sm immediately, as the fan photo in the airport at San Sebastian. Also Toronto was one or two photos sneakily taken, not a whole sequence. We will see how things unfold, exciting times ahead before Dune is filming and the King premieres.

by Anonymousreply 503December 26, 2018 3:26 PM

It's funny because one instagram selfie would've most likely shut everybody up. Yet somehow I know it's not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 504December 26, 2018 3:27 PM

R496 When did he ever grope Armie in public? He did it in a MOVIE. Get help. Immediately.

by Anonymousreply 505December 26, 2018 3:28 PM

Lol this thread gets so heated when photos drop I love it (especially everyone that gets mad at people calling it PR. Why so angry??)

by Anonymousreply 506December 26, 2018 3:30 PM

If it’s real then good for her. She has no projects lined up so she can hang out onset with him while he works. I would believe he is staying with her home in Paris while working on the film?

by Anonymousreply 507December 26, 2018 3:35 PM

She didn’t take him to her film opening. I am hoping for good things from Louis Garrel in LW. I have loved him since Ma Mere

by Anonymousreply 508December 26, 2018 3:43 PM

If Hammer shows up on the red carpets next week this thread is gonna get real interesting.

by Anonymousreply 509December 26, 2018 3:47 PM

It's either he's really insecure about himself or he's a papslut. Tons of photos taken from different days dropped at the same time can't be a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 510December 26, 2018 3:48 PM

r505 have you ever SEEN pics or videos of Armie & Timmy together? If you have and not noticed how close they are then you're the 1 who needs to seek help immediately.

by Anonymousreply 511December 26, 2018 3:53 PM

Exactly if Tim’s such the in demand celebrity hot guy right now why wouldn’t photos of him being posted immediately

by Anonymousreply 512December 26, 2018 3:57 PM

R511 standing close together with your arms around each other is not groping. Obviously, you have trouble separating fantasy from reality.

by Anonymousreply 513December 26, 2018 3:58 PM

It will come a time when DL will truly need a moderator. Like pronto.

And maybe, just maybe, everyone will keep to their own places. The fangirls/tumbleronas will stick to Tumblr and the gays will stick to DL.

by Anonymousreply 514December 26, 2018 3:59 PM

R509 Next week Armie will be sipping margaritas and doing crossword on a beach.

by Anonymousreply 515December 26, 2018 4:00 PM

Pap pics can be easily dismissed, going to each other's events would make it official. This is why I don't believe in any upcoming red carpet apperances either. I mean, he's more likely to have Armie as his plus one, as we've all seen already, hah. But it's hopefully gonna be Nic, because it really should be Nic.

by Anonymousreply 516December 26, 2018 4:02 PM

R515. I hope so. Some of the more extreme stans tend to get weird when those two are together.

by Anonymousreply 517December 26, 2018 4:03 PM

Yeah, I'm really hoping he takes Nic as his +1. I'm always up for him being cute with Armie but it would be nice for him to take Nic.

by Anonymousreply 518December 26, 2018 4:09 PM

It's no coincidence that this huge dump of pics all came down within the span of about an hour. This is the entertainment industry marketing and PR machine at work. IMHO, all of them, including Timothée at the game, are pap shots. The PR game works in quirky ways.

I read a lot of DL, not just the TC threads, and I believe there are are least a few people here with intimate knowledge of HW workings. I hope one of them reads this thread and offers an intelligent assessment of why now for all of this? The photos are from different dates. If it was just fandom we would've just seen them in "real" time.

Just to be clear, I'm not a Charmie and I think that TC and LRD are most likely in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 519December 26, 2018 4:17 PM

If this is a PR, this will be a VERY long ride considering The King will premiere probably in Fall 2019. Even if it is not PR, Brad Pitt's production company will surely ask them to stay amicable around each other to maintain good vibe around the film. Then they would be expected to be in red carpet together until at most March 2020, if the film somehow manage to get an Oscar nom. Hurrah to another one year of Chalamet & Friends thread on DL

by Anonymousreply 520December 26, 2018 4:19 PM

I'm 100% sure it's PR but not for The King. They just both needed it right now for various reasons and the timing was convenient.

I actually believe she's in The King because of the PR deal, not the other way round.

by Anonymousreply 521December 26, 2018 4:26 PM

R521 this actually makes sense. Her being cast in that film was strange. If you look at her IMDB her acting resume is total shit.

by Anonymousreply 522December 26, 2018 4:30 PM

Let's discuss something else. This could be a great role for him - a great ballet-dancer Vaclav Nijinsky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523December 26, 2018 4:33 PM

LRD owns one outfit can Timmy maybe lend her one of his several new jackets I’m so bored of this look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524December 26, 2018 4:34 PM

R523 That has Timothée written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 525December 26, 2018 4:35 PM

Holy crap I thought that was a photoshop of Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 526December 26, 2018 5:22 PM

Oh look its a gossip headline. Yawn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 26, 2018 5:54 PM

What I find funny is the amount of people who have been claiming that Timmy/LRD are real bc they were both in Paris with no pap pics. Now that we’ve predictably gotten the pap pic dump, those same people are now convinced it’s real bc of all the pics of them together? You can have one or the other, but not both. I, for one, 100% knew it was only a matter of time before we got the pap pics. That’s the entire point of a PR relationship.

by Anonymousreply 528December 26, 2018 6:10 PM

R528 exactly, the pap photos and headlines were coming the moment they were both France together.

by Anonymousreply 529December 26, 2018 6:12 PM

Timmys friends Frank and Guillian are in Miami getting on a tiny private sea plane. Let the “where’s timmy” speculation begin !

by Anonymousreply 530December 26, 2018 7:39 PM

R523 Wow I thought that was Timmy

R528 I totally agree.

It’d be funny if Timmy was with them and we got Timmy and Lily pics celebrating his bday in Miami. Maybe we’ll get pics of Timmy in his swim trunks LOL

by Anonymousreply 531December 26, 2018 7:41 PM

Do we think Timmy (and maybe LRD) are joining them on vacation in Miami? If you thought we got a lot of pap pics from Paris...

by Anonymousreply 532December 26, 2018 7:42 PM

I think there are definitely more pictures coming. Her movie came out today so that’s probably why these pics Carmen out and tomorrow is his bday.. Maybe we’ll get pics of them frolicking in the ocean like Taylor did Hiddleston. Can you imagine? Timmy can wear “I heart LRD” on his shirt too

by Anonymousreply 533December 26, 2018 7:45 PM

A beach vacation in Miami would be the ultimate “thirsty celeb couple” stunt. I really hope this isn’t the case.

by Anonymousreply 534December 26, 2018 7:45 PM

came * damn it autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 535December 26, 2018 7:46 PM

I dismissed Tim and Frank being together because they didn't sit next to each other at the game but seeing those pictures of how Frank was looking at him I'm having second thoughts. No doubt the thing with Lily is PR. Notice Tim is never with her when he's with his boys, so if they're in Miami for his bday she won't. Frankie is the constant companion.

by Anonymousreply 536December 26, 2018 7:51 PM

I'm sure he just doesn't like staying alone in hotels and Frankie is probably the least busy one. But yes, normal young couples hang out with each other's friends all the time, they never do.

by Anonymousreply 537December 26, 2018 8:08 PM

Lmao I'm torn now. Part of me would hate photos of them frolicking in Miami and part of me would find them hilarious. I hope he wears an I Love Lily shirt at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 538December 26, 2018 8:08 PM

If Timmy is celebrating his birthday in Miami with friends (which seems to be the case), no way LRD won’t be there, imo. We’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 539December 26, 2018 8:09 PM

R538 Sure, and become a parody.

Really hope they're not gonna take it too far.

by Anonymousreply 540December 26, 2018 8:10 PM

Lilys film just came out in France you’d think she would have some obligations there instead

by Anonymousreply 541December 26, 2018 8:13 PM

Good god, the meltdowns in this thread!! Can we please leave the body language analysis and the Charmie tinhatting out of all this? No one can say from 5 photos whether 2 people are actually into each other or faking it from the cameras. You sound crazy when you keep insisting that he "gropes" Armie and dislikes kissing LRD, no one can reasonably glean all that from a couple of pap pics.

My thinking: 2 celebs are in a real relationship if they are spotted/photographed by fans randomly, they meet up together without paps documenting every meeting. They might also show up to each others' work events without trying to be coy, or be on each others' social media without playing stupid games with the fans, like untagging some photos but not others.

Some signs from Tim/LRD which makes it seem fake:

They are never together without there being a deluge of pap photos and its clear that paps are tipped off. No pap would hang around in the middle of a rainy night without being tipped off. There are people far more famous than LRD and TImmy who are not papped constantly in NYC. And Timmy is only papped when with her. He was papped once in LA (spoke about it on the Kimmel show) and a couple of times in busy LA airports, where paps actually hang out to catch celebs. The football match doesnt count because there were cameras everywhere and he was also with Stephane, who is known in France. And there were pap photos at both airports plus the one time they were seen at a Parisian store? Recently, all their outings spotted by fans have also been documented by professional paps.

She was cast in the king in a very small role and they hardly spent any time together. Its very convenient then that they fell in love so quickly, just in time to counteract the "fey" and Anthony Perkins talk.

The timing of the pap photos release is very strange, they are always dumped in one go when he has movie released or gets an award nom, or when she has a movie release.

There are random social media accounts promoting this relationship. For eg: 2-3 days before they were on anybody's radar, there was a weird lady on twitter saying that she never tweeted but saw them together and "wanted to give some help to Timothee fans" whatever that means. The professional photographer who put their kissing photos on his insta, and his friend who went a step further to send HQ photos directly to a LRD fansite, so that the photos could be spread faster.

The staging of the pap photos and the intense PDA. I dont care how in love you are, you dont just kiss in the middle of the street when there are cars headed towards you, conveniently in front of cameras. The restaurant article describing their dinner menu was weird AF.

Uber stans like becca, derek, abbey, etc seem to have been given a go-ahead to promote the pap photos. I know becca had a tweet months ago how she felt bad for Timmy because of all the pap photos on insta. Now she is just going ahead and spreading the photos herself. And Brian actually liked a pap photo! Isnt it weird for an agent to like a client's pap photo, which is clearly an invasion of their privacy?

Signs that they are real:

They seem to be hanging together quite a lot. If they have to keep this up till The King releases, that's quite a long cycle. I dont think the film will get into the awards cycle, but even then that means probably 7-8 months of PR. I dont know if they would be able to continue for so long if they really are fake. And maybe LRD is really Timmy's type, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 542December 26, 2018 8:16 PM

R542 look at the length of your post. you are the one having a meltdown, and you are not better than any "tinhat".

by Anonymousreply 543December 26, 2018 8:19 PM

If they’re already in Miami in a sea plane would that not suggest they’re heading somewhere else?

by Anonymousreply 544December 26, 2018 8:22 PM

R543 Awww, did I hurt your feelings you poor Charmie? I wonder what you will do in a couple of years when Armie and Timmy will hardly be seen together and Armie/Elizabeth have another child probably? Probably move onto another creep RPF fandom like the Larries.

by Anonymousreply 545December 26, 2018 8:22 PM

Lily and Timmy make a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 546December 26, 2018 8:24 PM

Tim is becoming the jet sitter, glad he's including his friends in on the perks. He'll be off to LA wonder which buddy/buddies will he take.

by Anonymousreply 547December 26, 2018 8:26 PM

R542 I dont think they are in this to promote the king (could be wrong). I think this was just to keep Timmys name floating around during award season (a lot of pundits said his chances of getting nominations were slim because the movie flopped and people would forget him, this helps keep his name out there). Plus possible bearding on red carpets. I wont be surprised if they break up while he is off shooting Dune.

by Anonymousreply 548December 26, 2018 8:28 PM

Also wanted to add that this officially shortly after the BB premiere where the film started to get mixed reviews and it became clear the only shot at any awards was a lone acting nom for Tim.

by Anonymousreply 549December 26, 2018 8:29 PM

R545, you did not hurt my feelings, because someone as pathetic as you has no abillity to do so. how can you justify writing such a long comment about a celebrity relationship all while shitting on others for writing about body language? your comment isn't better or smarter, or saner. and btw, i am not a charmie, and if you actually check i made less than 3 comments on this page.

by Anonymousreply 550December 26, 2018 8:30 PM

R550 you sound so emotionally balanced! Getting angry over a stupid comment, LOL. As if I care about checking who is posting what on this thread!

Anyway, blocked!

by Anonymousreply 551December 26, 2018 8:34 PM

Not to veer away from the "are they a legit or a PR couple?" convo but I find it hilarious how the stalker timmy_armie refuses to post any photo with Lily in them like she doesn't exist. Like literally crops her ha ha ha I just noticed it while checking out her feed. I can imagine the heaving when the deluge of pap photos of them making out appears.

by Anonymousreply 552December 26, 2018 8:35 PM

I just saw a comment where someone tracked that plane’s destination and that it’s heading to the Bahamas. So I guess that’s where he’ll be celebrating his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 553December 26, 2018 8:52 PM

R438 Kinda agree with you there. I have made peace with the fact that LRD is his type. Sometimes you like who you like no? Maybe LRD has some personality or intellectual capacity more than we're led to believe?

Not into the Charmie thing but I hope he keeps hanging out with Armie as I think they have one of the more interesting and genuine friendships costar relationships I know it's selfish, it's for my entertainment lol

Anyway I hope he's happy enjoying life and keeps making more interesting films in the future and not be sidetracked by too much Hollywood-y shit

by Anonymousreply 554December 26, 2018 8:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555December 26, 2018 8:58 PM

r554 i love you so much it is hard to express. Thank you for existens

by Anonymousreply 556December 26, 2018 9:18 PM

Noticed he has an American and French passport. So I guess he does have duel citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 557December 26, 2018 9:22 PM

It is what it is. We don't know Timothée on a personal level and what really attracts him to anybody. I was into the Timmy and Armie thing all through the awards season because they did have a unique relationship which played off of the CMBYN narrative, and, like many others I'm sure, fantasized about something sexual between them.

That was then. This is now. Timmy enjoys being with his other friends more and more and it appears as though he likes being with Lily as well. It's easy to assume it's total BS and convenient PR because she's half french and so is he. But, on the other hand, that could be exactly what draws them together. Timothée has said in at least a couple of interviews how there's a schism with his French/American identity and that sometimes he struggles with it. So it may actually be that they can relate to each other with that in common. Who really knows. It's entertaining for the time being.

by Anonymousreply 558December 26, 2018 9:31 PM

Charmies are on Tumblr, IG, FB etc. So why can't we have our own thread on DL? To all of the Charmies here (if there are any at all) if I started a Charmie thread would you post there? Or maybe there already is a thread like this?

by Anonymousreply 559December 26, 2018 9:36 PM

R542 I didn't even need to read your post to see you're cray and obsessed. Too long. Too nuts.

Hey. How about you psychos medicate your neurosis? He will never date you or Armie.

by Anonymousreply 560December 26, 2018 9:39 PM

Maybe they dumped all the pap photos today as a distraction from the party?

I'm mostly kidding but that actually happened when AH rocked up in New York without his wife a few weeks ago. A bunch of LRD pics and that silly restaurant article, again like clockwork. (not a Charmie btw, but I believe they're avoiding being spotted outside of work for some reason, which is weird).

by Anonymousreply 561December 26, 2018 9:43 PM

I tell you 1 thing, if I were in a relationship with Timmy I wouldn't have a permanent scowl like Lily does in all of the pics of them together. LOL I mean, you're with basically the most perfect man on earth and you never smile or seem happy to be around him? Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 562December 26, 2018 9:43 PM

R562 Maybe it’s because he walks around in front of her with his headphones on paying no attention lol

by Anonymousreply 563December 26, 2018 9:46 PM

R562 if LRD just got off a long haul flight with a permanent grin you'd say she was faking for the pappz. She's damned if she does, damned if she don't.

by Anonymousreply 564December 26, 2018 9:46 PM

I wonder if they fucked on the plane

by Anonymousreply 565December 26, 2018 9:49 PM

lol Good 1, r563.

by Anonymousreply 566December 26, 2018 9:50 PM

R563 yeah he’s more interested in his iPhone SE than his supposed girlfriend lol.

by Anonymousreply 567December 26, 2018 9:51 PM

Of course he is on the phone all the time, he is updating his Kid Cudi fan account...

by Anonymousreply 568December 26, 2018 9:57 PM

R565 Who, Giullian and Frank? Timothée would be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 569December 26, 2018 10:08 PM

So they really just went into a shop and stood in front of a window for the paps huh... they make it difficult to not think there is at least some PR element to this...

by Anonymousreply 570December 26, 2018 10:17 PM

^^ Of course there's a PR element to this. It's more than likely they're dating, but, to what extent, is the question.

by Anonymousreply 571December 26, 2018 10:24 PM

I don’t know how this is supposed to come off as real when this seems totally set up by their Pr teams and is really calculated in every way. I’m not sure why people are thinking this is real now? Honestly what has changed? I’m not a Charmie btw before someone comes at me. I’m just curious as to why people have changed their opinion about this? This board changes its tune so constantly..

Anyways, I think I’m more curious to see how long will this stunt last? Some of you have brought up good points.. will it be over when T goes off to shoot Dune or will this stick through till the film promo starts? Even if this was real, would this even last that long?

by Anonymousreply 572December 26, 2018 10:29 PM

Vogue really selling them as a fashion couple meanwhile they can’t even get the city right 😂 (also how many times can they describe lily as a style icon in the exact same jeans jacket and sneakers ??)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573December 26, 2018 10:37 PM

and meltdown and denial is going on. keep on, girls, it's entertaining

by Anonymousreply 574December 26, 2018 10:39 PM

R572 Nothing's changed and they actually appear to have dropped the kissing after last time's fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 575December 26, 2018 10:43 PM

everyone on twitter are joking that he is with his guys in Miami or on his way there. How do they know that? Dont remember any insta story with location and the only travel hint is Guillian's stories with a jet. From where people decided its Miami and that Tim joined and he actually there?

by Anonymousreply 576December 26, 2018 10:54 PM

^^^^ Because Frank IGed from the same plane and tagged the location as Miami. Someone else tracked the plane and said it’s going to the Bahamas, which makes sense, since it looks like they were taking a small private plane from Miami to somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 577December 26, 2018 11:03 PM

That's seriously creepy.

Though maybe I shouldn't be saying anything, I'm a football (soccer) fan and people keep doing the same shit every single transfer window. Tracking private planes and all. Always found that amusing. I mean, how the fuck do you even know how to find the right one?

by Anonymousreply 578December 26, 2018 11:09 PM

r577 thank you

by Anonymousreply 579December 26, 2018 11:18 PM

They’ve landed in Andros Town Bahamas. Possible timmy sighting in giullians story?

by Anonymousreply 580December 26, 2018 11:30 PM

I’m bracing for a huge clusterfuck with this Bahamas birthday celebration. Like we’re probably going to get pap pics of Timmy and LRD kissing on the beach as the sun sets and frolicking in the sand as he playfully pushes her into the water.

by Anonymousreply 581December 26, 2018 11:32 PM

R580 Wow. How do you find this information so quickly? Are you a stowaway?

by Anonymousreply 582December 26, 2018 11:35 PM

I want to see TimSkin in a wet bathing suit outlining his package. Bring it on.

by Anonymousreply 583December 26, 2018 11:37 PM

R583, skinny dipping is even better.

by Anonymousreply 584December 26, 2018 11:42 PM

As pale as they both are hopefully there’ll be photos of them applying sunscreen to each other.

by Anonymousreply 585December 26, 2018 11:47 PM

If we're getting ridiculous pap photos on the beach the least he could do is wear a tight bathing suit so we can finally figure out how big he is.

by Anonymousreply 586December 26, 2018 11:50 PM

R585 Sorry Frau, NO pap shots of Lily and Timothée with mutual sunscreen massages here on DL. I demand a moderator, pronto, if this happens.

by Anonymousreply 587December 26, 2018 11:53 PM

The people who don’t want to hear about LRD and Armie and anyone else should just start a new thread where you can go worship timmys hole in peace.

by Anonymousreply 588December 26, 2018 11:56 PM

Lily’s good friend jessieannkohlman on IG posted about flying to the Bahamas today so looks like LRD brought some of her friends along, too.

by Anonymousreply 589December 27, 2018 12:05 AM

Maybe if we’re lucky we’ll get a video of LRD awkwardly trying to kiss T like last time! 😂 some awkward frolicking in the ocean there, some sun tanning here. Lmao this is going to be a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 590December 27, 2018 12:06 AM

LRD is clearly trying to win Timmy back from Armie, but the dumb bitch doesn’t realize how deep that fat cock went into Timmy’s fart box. Timmy’s walls are still coated in Armie’s nut juice.

by Anonymousreply 591December 27, 2018 12:09 AM

R589 wow, a full on vacation with friends! I dunno, maybe its all real then? It just seems so much effort to put into something fake.

by Anonymousreply 592December 27, 2018 12:11 AM

R588 You are sorely mistaken. If you think the DL Timmy gossip should be about LRD and Armie, you are in the wrong place. Go the fuck back to Tumblr. THIS is the place to be into Timmy, not LRD and Armie fanfic fuck delusions. I'm relatively new to DL, but it seems as though the Fraus have taken over the joint.

by Anonymousreply 593December 27, 2018 12:11 AM

R592 nah I disagree. Didn’t Harry styles do this whole holiday yacht thing with Kendall Jenner a couple years back? They both brought friends and that was very clearly a PR stunt. I don’t think it’s too much work, besides their probably friends anyways and Timmy will be there with his good friends.

by Anonymousreply 594December 27, 2018 12:13 AM

R589 Omfg, Tim. What the hell are you doing.

I'm stupidly hoping it's just a big ass coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 595December 27, 2018 12:18 AM

"I see a bad moon a-rising, I see trouble on the way"

Their fandom has gone insane. I can only imagine how newly rising celebrities must think of the consequences of fame.

by Anonymousreply 596December 27, 2018 12:24 AM

Them bringing friends along doesn't make it look any more "real" to me. It could be absolutely real of course, but both of them bringing a bunch of friends makes it seem like a group vacation. A big group of friends traveling to the Bahamas to celebrate a friends' birthday makes a lot of sense, and even in the case they are not really dating and the entire thing is solely PR, they're still probably friends and having a big ass party in the Bahamas sounds like a lot of fun to me.

by Anonymousreply 597December 27, 2018 12:26 AM

Yes exactly R597. I wonder if Pauline might go? They seem really close and she did throw him a bday party last year.

by Anonymousreply 598December 27, 2018 12:29 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 27, 2018 12:49 AM

Let the insanity continue in the new thread!

by Anonymousreply 600December 27, 2018 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!