Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends Part 9

Continue.

by Anonymousreply 600December 29, 2018 12:56 PM

Johnny Depp's private island is in the Bahamas apparently. And yacht.

PR or not, partying with that group is not gonna be a good look for him. Not sure I can watch this. So I'm out. Have fun.

by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2018 12:51 AM

For months nothing leaked out about Timmy's comings and goings from his friends, now they can't shut up. What's changed?

by Anonymousreply 2December 27, 2018 12:53 AM

They see themselves as being with with an IT guy.

by Anonymousreply 3December 27, 2018 12:54 AM

Happy birthday you papslut! Wishing the worst for you! You're gonna be a drug addict whore VERY SOON! Using Johnny's Depp's island for drugs? YOU FUCKING TRASH! FUCKING ROT! LET'S THE FISTING GAME BEGIN! OH you're gonna be fisted so many times for a line of coke you dirty drug addict!

by Anonymousreply 4December 27, 2018 12:55 AM

What is Guillians ig? I only know Frank’s. I wanna keep tabs on this shit show. Though let’s be real I’ll have the paps to do it for me.

by Anonymousreply 5December 27, 2018 1:00 AM

Y’all should read the comments on the Daily Mail. Apparently people are sick of Timmy and Lily already. I don’t want to watch but at the same time I do, it’s like watching a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 6December 27, 2018 1:01 AM

R4 Disregard this as real a comment. It's a Beautiful Boy sequel script test for Tim.

by Anonymousreply 7December 27, 2018 1:02 AM

If they’re gonna be on johnnys island then this was probably pitched by Lily then LOL. She has pictures of herself there with her friends topless and what not. Oh man the pics we will probably get

by Anonymousreply 8December 27, 2018 1:02 AM

R5 @giulliang

by Anonymousreply 9December 27, 2018 1:02 AM

You have to follow THIS DRUG ADDICT WHORE WHO IS GOING TO BE ON THE WOMAN BEATER'S ISLAND. They are feminists because they show their tits all the time but haven't worked a single day of their lives and have a wonderful life thanks to THEIR FATHERS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 27, 2018 1:06 AM

confirmed there so for Frank, Giullan, Jake...no word on Will, Nic or Stephane but keep an eye their IG's they seem to have the green light to post.

by Anonymousreply 11December 27, 2018 1:06 AM

AND THIS DISEASED WHORE TOO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 27, 2018 1:08 AM

jakes iG?

Also they landed on Andros airport is that anywhere near depps island?

by Anonymousreply 13December 27, 2018 1:10 AM

I’m half disappointed, half highly amused and entertained. It’s a weird headspace, lol.

by Anonymousreply 14December 27, 2018 1:10 AM

Yikes. Even his most passionate stans are hating this development and we haven't even seen him there yet.

by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2018 1:10 AM

So he's starting to live the"big life" now partying on yachts with his celebrity friends,drinking champagne snorting coke getting drunk with his famous model girlfriend on his lap(I mean you know that's what will happen lol)Couldn't he be any more of a straight white dude?God I've come to dislike him so much.I bet there'll be embarassing stories on tabloids about the wild party that will be held.I hope I'm wrong but after tomorrow things won't be the same when it comes to how people think of him

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2018 1:11 AM

Is it all that surprising for a 23 year old? I still don't know why some people care this much in so far as being disappointed. Is it because his perceived antics seem at odd with his public persona or something?

by Anonymousreply 17December 27, 2018 1:16 AM

@r17 yes. He went on and on about keeping his private life private and now he’s tabloid timmy

by Anonymousreply 18December 27, 2018 1:18 AM

I suspected the boy was thirsty, but not this level, woww. We'll see tomorrow, but this is not the Christian Bale/DLL route everyone were saying last year. I am not saying he can't enjoy life as young person, but looks like he forgot the private person part.

by Anonymousreply 19December 27, 2018 1:20 AM

Hail the Daily Mail! Our one true god (and apparently our one and only source of credible information).

by Anonymousreply 20December 27, 2018 1:20 AM

Should have known better. Some of the meltdowns going on right now are quite embarrassing but it IS a shitshow and it's going to lose him fans.

by Anonymousreply 21December 27, 2018 1:22 AM

It's the Leonardo DiCaprio pussy posse all over again, a la Timothée with his friends at Johnny Depp's Bahama Island. The posse didn't derail Leo's career, and it won't derail Timothee's. It's so sad. So many of us had such high hopes in that he would rise above the party/pr/chasing vajayjay vanity scene.

Huh...They all end up succumbing to the gossip and glory. Actors are fame whores. I want him to fail and succeed at the same time, if that makes any sense, because he's burning both ends of the candle. He LOVES fame, but he wants brand himself as humble and genuine as well. I will continue to follow him, but, all the while, I will feel a perverted sense of satisfaction if he fails in his career.

by Anonymousreply 22December 27, 2018 1:24 AM

That was quick.A year after his big brake and he's already hitting rock bottom.The masks are down boy,next time I see you act so cute and innocent I might have to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 23December 27, 2018 1:25 AM

It’s over for Timmy. He’s literally going to self-combust because a bunch of eldergays think his relationship is fake. Poor lad. He was so young.

by Anonymousreply 24December 27, 2018 1:26 AM

People are piiiiiiiiiissed. Tbh idk how you can come off a film such as that, pimp it to the Academy for awards on such a topic and ‘date’ a girl that shows up to screenings with ‘powdered’ nose, and then fuck off to fuck off island to party it up like a douche? If the island is owned by known druggie and wife beater JD.

Like, is there no brains at work here as to how this might look? At all? lmao.

by Anonymousreply 25December 27, 2018 1:27 AM

At this point, I believe he adapts Kardashian strategy, to be on the front of tabloids, increases his visibility, become more famous, so he can sell whatever he wants to sell (movie, clothes). Other actors might do this the other way around, their movies sell well, then they become famous and get papped regularly etc, Timmy and whoever his strategist is couldn't be more patient enough to improve his career organically. In the case of Leo, he's been super famous before he becomes the tabloid darling, I don't think he ever paid the pap or tabloid to put his face on their front page.

by Anonymousreply 26December 27, 2018 1:30 AM

God Lily’s friends are just as trashy as she is too.. we’ll just wait and see what photos they dump on us tomorrow I guess.

Yeah he did mention one time that he didn’t even like going out that much or something along the lines of that. There was the whole “I want to be private and keep my private life private” LOL. I guess it’s not really a surprise considering how he’s friends with The Weeknd and partied on that yacht with the Jenner’s and Hadids. This is kind of like that too I guess except Lily and her friends are not that famous.

And if you believe the blinds.. then it did say that he wasn’t a fan of Lily’s partying habits bc “he’s not like that at all.”.. Yeah, I guess it’s safe to say that a lot of his fans are pissed I guess.

by Anonymousreply 27December 27, 2018 1:31 AM

It will be difficult for him to follow the Leo route, Leo was thd rebel, good looking in a conventional way. Timmy is goodlooking in a very unconventional way, he sold himself as a nervous but likeable young man. It clashes with parties on Carabian islands.

by Anonymousreply 28December 27, 2018 1:31 AM

So, who is going to overdose the first? Douchebag TC or Hydrocephalus LRD?

by Anonymousreply 29December 27, 2018 1:32 AM

R28 yeah that’s the thing. He’s 23 years old but at the same time he really did sell himself as the nervous likesble, has his head on straight kind of guy. It totally clashes with this whole fuckboy “dating” model/actress who is keen on getting papped nearly every week. Like R18 said, he’s no longer Timmy or Timmy Tim. Nope, he’s Tabloid Timmy 😂

by Anonymousreply 30December 27, 2018 1:34 AM

LRD is pure evil. She will make sure Timmy goes first.

by Anonymousreply 31December 27, 2018 1:34 AM

Did the daily mail post anything other than their Paris pap walk cause I keep seeing it referenced as if they had some sort of scoop?

by Anonymousreply 32December 27, 2018 1:40 AM

if they overdose together it'll make a good hallmark movie in 10 years. it'll probably be included in JD's biopic. Don't forget River Phoenix overdosed in his club, drugs provided by him. The Depps are toxic, they ruin people.

by Anonymousreply 33December 27, 2018 1:42 AM

Can we confirm now why he dated Madonna's daughter back in LaGuardia? Thirst was showing already.

by Anonymousreply 34December 27, 2018 1:48 AM

Okay shit on him and LRD and this fake pr crap as much as you like but don't talk about him dying man. Just don't.

by Anonymousreply 35December 27, 2018 1:49 AM

We talk about him dying because that's what happens to drug addicts in Hollywood. Or do you think there will be no drugs in that island?

by Anonymousreply 36December 27, 2018 1:51 AM

The thing that makes me angry with him, his pr team, fans going mad, charmies, girls that think he is the perfect boyfriend and all the fashion mags that keep going on about his clothes is that he is a VERY GOOD ACTOR. He has the possibility to reach high points in the craft, but when ambition becomes thirst, I fear that he never will.

by Anonymousreply 37December 27, 2018 1:53 AM

R35’s elderpussy shivers with fear at the very thought. Where are the smelling salts??

by Anonymousreply 38December 27, 2018 1:54 AM

Remember how on the happy sad Podcast, he mentioned how the industry parties were flowing with alcohol and how he was wary of that? He has talked numerous times about following a sober/stable roadmap and not a roadmap typical of a young actor. So it is a bit disappointing to find him with someone who has a party lifestyle. Guess he really is thirsty for fame and needs to sell the Dune movie as hard as he can.

Chill with the death talk tho.

by Anonymousreply 39December 27, 2018 1:55 AM

^^ Yes, no morbidity. Please.

by Anonymousreply 40December 27, 2018 1:56 AM

I mean I guess we’ll see what pictures we’ll get. Will Tabloid Timmy make an appearance in the Daily Mail tomorrow? For real though, some of the DM readers are side eyeing this relationship as well. One of the top comments said something like “they’re being shoved down our throats” and “it’s totslly Pr”. They’re already sick of this thing. I get why he felt he needed to go down this route but maybe they should cool it down a bit. Does he want to be the next Kardashian?? That article a couple days ago totally shaded him for this. Guess he doesn’t care anymore?

by Anonymousreply 41December 27, 2018 1:57 AM

Waiting for THAT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 27, 2018 2:02 AM

We should totally start calling him Tabloid Timmy now. So accurate.

by Anonymousreply 43December 27, 2018 2:02 AM

He did get a taste of it when he was partying with the Weeknd and Kardashians and Hadids at Cannes. Everybody thought it was an anomaly, just blowing off a little steam, but apparently he liked the life.

by Anonymousreply 44December 27, 2018 2:03 AM

Jesus all the pearl clutching from you old sad fraus. What sad lives you all have lived

by Anonymousreply 45December 27, 2018 2:05 AM

He wants to be a “serious” actor like Daniel Day Lewis. But he is super private and quietly works on his craft and is NOT in The Daily Fail on the regular!!I am trying to remember when Christian Bale went partying in the Caribbean... Note one of his friends that seems not to have gone with him, Will.

by Anonymousreply 46December 27, 2018 2:07 AM

But he might not actually be in love with his costar from a gay film, R45. How could he do this to me???

by Anonymousreply 47December 27, 2018 2:08 AM

i'm the only one who is getting leech vibes from the majority of his friends? not Will or Stephane btw

by Anonymousreply 48December 27, 2018 2:10 AM

to think that Tom Hiddleston has never fully recovered his career from the mess, now he lives a simple life, almost like a hermit for me

by Anonymousreply 49December 27, 2018 2:10 AM

R44 I remember pics from that party, pretty funny actually. He was so into his conversation with The Weeknd that he didn't seem to give a shit about the models at all.

Also Bella was wearing something really fucking strange.

by Anonymousreply 50December 27, 2018 2:10 AM

Nothing like getting on a coke-filled boat for the week while you're promoting a drug addict film!

by Anonymousreply 51December 27, 2018 2:13 AM

The Weeked didn't create his thirst...he's had it along time and Abel s sensed it. . Someone compared him to his contemporaries like Lucas and Ansel using the word Pedegree and I think that's appropriate. Lily and her friends and Frankie are trashy but that's what he likes. Don't blame them he's no innocent. Now we see why Saoirse wouldn't work.

Yes Stephane, Will,and Guillian have budding careers the others work at Pizza Hut.

by Anonymousreply 52December 27, 2018 2:15 AM

No wonder Ansel Elgort threw him shade.

by Anonymousreply 53December 27, 2018 2:16 AM

When did he do that? ^

by Anonymousreply 54December 27, 2018 2:17 AM

I was always wondering why Sateve seemed to distance himself from Beautiful Boy towards the end of promo. Maybe this bs behaviour from Tim was starting them and he didn’t want to be a part of it!!!

by Anonymousreply 55December 27, 2018 2:18 AM

LOL @ the last few comments. Ppl posting anonymously on DL and tumblr at the same time.

Eh, we will get over it. Timmy seemed like a unicorn for some time, but underneath it he's just the same as usual.

by Anonymousreply 56December 27, 2018 2:25 AM

Sadly, Timmy has shown his true colours as an immature, thirsty, fame hungry pap target rather than a serious actor. He’s let himself be impressed by fame and money. Interesting that one of his oldest friends is not with him on his birthday jaunt!! Good luck Timmy hope fame brings you everything you wish for you really really deserve it!

by Anonymousreply 57December 27, 2018 2:26 AM

He’s in cahoots with Meghan Markle! I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 58December 27, 2018 2:29 AM

Lol, I think people should wait until photos and info come out before they have a legit meltdown, although I understand the dislike for LRD and her party habits, friends etc. Tomorrow and the next coming days will be interesting for sure. I wonder how long they’ll stay there? If they stay there for the New Years then we will most likely be getting pap pics of LRD and Timmy. So many Pr pics these last couple of weeks, why are they pushing this so hard now? Whether you think they’re real or fake, they have amped this thing up a lot in the last few weeks. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 59December 27, 2018 2:29 AM

Urghh he’s literally making me sick right now! All these kooky, cutesy interviews where he was soooo nervous were all fake! He’s a sad individual Just hope someone is there to pick up the pieces when this all comes crashing down, cos it will!!! I’m curious as to how brian will turn this fuckery around. And whatever he’ll have timmy do, the fans will see through it and not buy it. The king will not be as successful as expected, and there will be no cmbyn sequel.

by Anonymousreply 60December 27, 2018 2:29 AM

BB streams on amazon next week and then Oscar voting windows open they need to keep his name out there so people don’t forget about his flopped film

by Anonymousreply 61December 27, 2018 2:32 AM

Well he’s not going to have many fans left from the CMBYN era because now that all seems so fake! He’ll just be left with teenage girls who trawl gossip sites!!! Good luck you fake thirsty boy!

Oh the Academy will hear of this. I guess no nomination for Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 62December 27, 2018 2:34 AM

I am literally in tears.

by Anonymousreply 63December 27, 2018 2:34 AM

Once Tim hears the feedback expect some cutesy selfie and some Stans will buy it and blame Lily-Rose. He picked her but remember the blinds setting up her partying ways. It’s who he is, which is fine if he keeps it private.

by Anonymousreply 64December 27, 2018 2:36 AM

Well, good luck for take his girlfriend to red carpet to promote a film about drug addict, while this excactly girlfried was crack addict at her 16. Should he bring The weeknd too? I'm so sad that this lovely boy end up this that quickly.

by Anonymousreply 65December 27, 2018 2:41 AM

R60 R62

Stop copy pasting from tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 66December 27, 2018 2:42 AM

Oh my lord. I was once a serious, academically successful, ambitious 23 year old who was shy around strangers, AND YET somehow I managed to do coke with my friends every so often and have debaucherous weekends of partying and not derail my entire life. I was even friends with an binaries cokehead or two for a while. You can bet if someone invited me and a couple of my besties to a private island on the Bahamas I’d have gone. Yet, somehow, I made it through my 20s alive and even well. TC is going to be just fine. He’ll be better off without the insane puritanical stalker fans in the long run anyway.

by Anonymousreply 67December 27, 2018 2:42 AM

^^bonafide not binaries

by Anonymousreply 68December 27, 2018 2:43 AM

Not sure which is more disappointing and disgusting at this point. The hypocrisy of keeping your private life private stuff. But also WHO he/they picked. Straight(acting) white male celebrity dating vapid hard-partying teenage model is such a worn-out cliché. That’s not the deep thinking old soul image we were sold.

by Anonymousreply 69December 27, 2018 2:43 AM

R67 sameeeee

by Anonymousreply 70December 27, 2018 2:47 AM

LRD might be a very nice girl but its obvious from her social media presence that she's going for a sultry, pouty, sexy image with lips pursed and ass out. Not really a sign of a serious actress.

I'm seriously asking, but can you guys give any examples of young actresses who are serious about their craft, who keep posting thirst traps like LRD and dont seem to have any movies lined up?

Starting to think its really true love, because of Timmy's team was going for a young hollywood power couple image, they really should have chosen someone else. But Timmy could nt resist LRd's charms, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 71December 27, 2018 2:48 AM

R67 But you ended up here on DL debating about a teenagers's life 😞

by Anonymousreply 72December 27, 2018 2:49 AM

I mean, it was pretty genius on his part if you think about it. I’m not claiming to know who is the real him but he knew exactly how to present himself to sell his first big movie and gain a lot of goodwill and admiration very fast. Goodwill is hard to get, easy to lose. Especially with a very fickle public who is always ready to move onto the next big thing. I don’t think he’s stupid so there must be some reason this is all happening so suddenly and so abundantly. He sees the same pap pics and tabloid headlines that we do, he sees fans reacting negatively, people making fun of them - but everything only seems to be getting more amped up. Oh, well. Whatever is going on and why, I hope he’s happy at least.

by Anonymousreply 73December 27, 2018 2:50 AM

R72 I do occasionally pop in to enjoy the gossip and roll my eyes at the insanity, it’s true! Clearly I’m a sad sack with no life :(

by Anonymousreply 74December 27, 2018 2:51 AM

R74’s self-deprecating post completely derailed my next satirical post. Dang it.

by Anonymousreply 75December 27, 2018 2:53 AM

R73 I think he cares enough to sometimes try to do damage control / tabloid compensation for his fans, but not enough to let maintaining a perfect image run his life now. Which is sane, honestly.

R75 sorry 😐

by Anonymousreply 76December 27, 2018 2:55 AM

R73 There are enough stans screaming about how cute they are on twitter and insta. I guess they are happy with that.

the WSP shade gives me pause though, he should try not to get over exposed.

by Anonymousreply 77December 27, 2018 2:56 AM

I saw a Tim's obituary on Tumblr. Timothée Hal Chalamet (December 27, 1995, New York City, U.S. - December 27, 2018, Little Hall's Pond Cay, The Bahamas)

by Anonymousreply 78December 27, 2018 2:56 AM

The girls aren’t going to like this, R78.

by Anonymousreply 79December 27, 2018 3:02 AM

DL, WTF is going on here? Please shut down this thread. These posts are all high school girls with wet vaginas sucking on what they think are Timmy-sized dildos. Have I come into a Black Mirror alt-reality?

STFP you pasty, plaid-skirted, private school cunts.

by Anonymousreply 80December 27, 2018 3:02 AM

Timmy was always going to do the PR thing honestly. With the kind of career he wanted I saw this coming. Many saw t coming especially with Lily. That’s how predictable this whole thing has been. Just hope they don’t overdo it and it becomes a total Hiddleston 2.0

R71 I think it was just pure convenience for both. They are both in the same areas for work or whatever (LA, NY, France) and they both need PR (as least their teams believe so) but for different reasons. Also, they probably are friends anyways. Maybe other actresses wouldn’t have worked out for other reasons. Also, like you said, LRD is thirsty as hell so she’d be down for this stuff. Apparently Timmy is thirsty too so maybe that’s also why they’re good fit, lol.

by Anonymousreply 81December 27, 2018 3:06 AM

News is traveling fast the IG PIC of him following what looked LRD was taken down in minutes with 7 views. Anybody get it, BTW he was walking way behind her. This party is going on lock down, as it should have been to start with but that's what happens when you hang with Thristy people and you have your own thirst.

Way do you think Leo collects phones.

by Anonymousreply 82December 27, 2018 3:08 AM

Can we start appreciating Armie now? At least he won't overdose on crack on his mother's birthday (Tim's future)

by Anonymousreply 83December 27, 2018 3:10 AM

But he’s old, R83! He’s old.

by Anonymousreply 84December 27, 2018 3:12 AM

Yeah that bitch ass Brian is seeing the reaction and confiscating phones. They might be trying to contact Armie to go to The Bahamas. Lily and her thirsty whores are having a dildo party

by Anonymousreply 85December 27, 2018 3:12 AM

Lol I love when all the misogynists come out, so sowwy boys is this no longer a safe space for you??

by Anonymousreply 86December 27, 2018 3:14 AM

I hope Elizabeth is having the time of her life, she destroyed Tim and the Charmies. He's going to be at her doorstep begging for cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 87December 27, 2018 3:15 AM

There was already a photo with him and lily? Wow..

by Anonymousreply 88December 27, 2018 3:15 AM

R82 what IG pic, huh? In the Bahamas? Who posted it?

by Anonymousreply 89December 27, 2018 3:16 AM

Wow that was fast. Expect a shitshow in the next couple of days people. It’s coming

by Anonymousreply 90December 27, 2018 3:17 AM

R67 same. R71 That’s what I thought. R77 yep. He tried really hard to gain new fans during BB promote. And I think he dosen’t care much about those negative comments anymore after he’ve already got the second award nomination.

by Anonymousreply 91December 27, 2018 3:18 AM

The photo was a screenshot from the end of giulliang IG story. Very blurry but it could be tim and lily (though she’s walking 10 feet in front of him)

by Anonymousreply 92December 27, 2018 3:21 AM

I just remembered this tweet. He was acting like he really wasn’t about to party it up in the Bahamas with his thirsty ass entourage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 27, 2018 3:24 AM

Oh I see, you can just pause the vid by pressing on the screen. Even not that blurry it’s 100%impossible to tell who it is, but it could conceivably be them. Whose that dude filming the video though? He’s not remotely familiar from either of their friend groups.

by Anonymousreply 94December 27, 2018 3:26 AM

-R92 yes where is the link now, when you click on it it says page removed. One thing for sure, Tim was not hanging on his boo, guess they are saving that for the paps a

by Anonymousreply 95December 27, 2018 3:29 AM

100% the guy is Timothee the girl in front can’t tell but has LRD hair color and body build. If harmless why is it gone.

by Anonymousreply 96December 27, 2018 3:36 AM

Anyone saved the photo?

by Anonymousreply 97December 27, 2018 3:37 AM

Just watch his ig story and screen shot it. It’s really blurry but yeah I think the guy in grey is probably Timothee and the girl is most likely Lily. We shall see tomorrow I assume.

by Anonymousreply 98December 27, 2018 3:41 AM

I suspected this was going to blow up in Tim's face eventually, but I can't quite believe it's already happening. Strange feeling.

And on his birthday, too.

by Anonymousreply 99December 27, 2018 3:42 AM

This too shall pass, someone with that level of beauty could literally get away with anything, just like Justin Bieber, his worst act had no consequences for him.Tim probably knows that fact.sighed.

by Anonymousreply 100December 27, 2018 3:42 AM

R96 Could you save the photo?

by Anonymousreply 101December 27, 2018 3:46 AM

Lily is known to take her top off a lot. She has pictures of her and friends topless on Insta and whatnot. Will she walk around like this in front of Timmy and his friends? Knowing her thirsty ass probably so!

I really wonder what Tim and his team have in store for us these next couple of days?

by Anonymousreply 102December 27, 2018 3:47 AM

Timmy investigators, activate! Find these incriminating photos and post them right here!

by Anonymousreply 103December 27, 2018 3:49 AM

Well I expect to see Lily topless again just like what she did on her IG (January)in Bahamas.

by Anonymousreply 104December 27, 2018 3:50 AM

Let’s get those tits posted, stat!

by Anonymousreply 105December 27, 2018 3:51 AM

Justin sold millions before he started fucking up and until Shawn there was no one else for young Stans. Tim needs a box office home run to support a party boy image. There are tooooo many other young hungry actors out there waiting for him to bomb or fuck up.

Like I said party all you want but be careful who you do it with and keep it private.

by Anonymousreply 106December 27, 2018 3:52 AM

I hope we get pics of Timmy lovingly massaging sunblock into Lily’s naked breasts. Really drive home that hetero fuck boi image. Maybe she could be rubbing his crotch at the same time. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

by Anonymousreply 107December 27, 2018 3:52 AM

He could pull an Austin Butler. God bless that buldge!

by Anonymousreply 108December 27, 2018 3:57 AM

[quote]I hope Elizabeth is having the time of her life, she destroyed Tim and the Charmies.

She didn't, he did it himself but yeah the charmie fandom is done with now. She must be popping off the champagne atm.

by Anonymousreply 109December 27, 2018 4:11 AM

Here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 27, 2018 4:18 AM

Not a Charmie but I don’t think so. They will probably reappear whenever they have their next interaction. Right now a lot of fans are upset though, that’s for sure. And we haven’t even gotten any pictures yet, other than that IG story. That’s why I’m thinking tomorrow and the next couple of days will be interesting. This has been a shit show since the beginning but it’s really gearing up now.

by Anonymousreply 111December 27, 2018 4:20 AM

Serious question does lily own white sneakers cause only seen her in those hideous black step ups

by Anonymousreply 112December 27, 2018 4:20 AM

Yeah I think she owns those Reeboks in white as well lol. Might be wrong though

by Anonymousreply 113December 27, 2018 4:21 AM

Thanks to all of you pearl clutchers on this thread....you've given me the biggest laughs of the week. I only check in about once a week or two to read your usual frantic posts about his beard, where is he? NYC? No, Paris, No, London, etc. But this birthday party has really got you all going to new highs. (Several seem to have written off his career now.) Hilarious!!! (And bonus points for the person who is overwrought at the thought that she might bare her breasts!)

by Anonymousreply 114December 27, 2018 4:23 AM

But she’s the devil, R114, leading our poor Timmy down the path of sin! And he’s stopped having sex with his commited lover Armie. This is too much to bear! His career is over! The fans will never accept a serious actor doing drums and cavorting with topless women!

by Anonymousreply 115December 27, 2018 4:26 AM

Seen on tumblr:

"People are piiiiiiiiiissed. Tbh idk how you can come off a film such as that, pimp it to the Academy for awards on such a topic and ‘date’ a girl that shows up to screenings with ‘powdered’ nose, and then fuck off to fuck off island to party it up like a douche? If the island is owned by known druggie and wife beater JD. "

Melodramatic post, but if he does go to Depp's island, it would be pretty ironic given that he's promoting a drug addiction movie.

by Anonymousreply 116December 27, 2018 4:31 AM

“Just realized that Lilly and her aunt, uncle followed his IG since January 2018. And she followed him first. Ash Stymest broke up with her even before April. There are no pictures of them together since February. PR or not Lily has truly falling for Timmy’s charm even before The King shooting” These information I read from IG around August. If it’s true, she will never let him go.

by Anonymousreply 117December 27, 2018 4:33 AM

“Let him go” as if she could stop him from doing whatever the hell he wants when he decides he’s done with this, whatever this is. As if she might not get bored of him. Y’all are so melodramatic. They are SO YOUNG.

by Anonymousreply 118December 27, 2018 4:36 AM

It’s very likely that no one will give a fuck about him doing a little nose candy because no one gives a fuck about his drug movie.

by Anonymousreply 119December 27, 2018 4:39 AM

R118 LOL, for real.

There are loads of pretty industry girls clamouring to be with him since he became the it boy. LRD is no different in that regard. Also, her aunt and uncle followed Timmy? Whut?

I'm coming around to the theory that LRD was chosen to be in the king solely to foster this "relationship", real or not.

by Anonymousreply 120December 27, 2018 4:39 AM

Also is there any actual documented evidence that LRD is a fullblown, show-up-at-events-wasted cokehead as opposed to merely someone who likely does drugs when she’s out with her friends? Because ppl here love to go on about what a crack whore she is but beyond the fact that she used to be anorexic years ago there’s no evidence she has some sort of unhealthy problem.

by Anonymousreply 121December 27, 2018 4:40 AM

R121 Apparently she showed up to some screening with coke nose recently.

by Anonymousreply 122December 27, 2018 4:43 AM

Was it a recent screening of her latest film? I don’t know much about LRD to be honest but her doing a lot of coke doesn’t surprise me at all.

by Anonymousreply 123December 27, 2018 4:45 AM

Wouldn’t surprise me either but ppl on these sites are really into hating her all out of rational proportion so I was curious if there’s an actual legit-seeming source on this.

by Anonymousreply 124December 27, 2018 4:49 AM

R124. There is none but the fangirils don't care about details that ruin their victorian era theories.

Btw how do you figure a lot of people are pissed about "this"? It looks like the "lot of people" are the 20 loud stans who pack attack lije wolves. Most people don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 125December 27, 2018 5:32 AM

How old is everyonen here? jfc, the meltdowns on this thread are unbelievable. He's 23, he wants to enjoy his birthday with his friends and his girlfriend. He's young, but he's an adult. What is the big deal? You all are being the fucking most. Everyone complaining that he did not live up to the hype of being like DDL and Christian Bale is definitely a teenager, because I'm old enough to remember that DDL and Bale were fucking out there as young men. They partied and had their crazy nights our in their early 20's like most young people do at that age. It's ok. They turned out just fine. So will Timmy.

I usually laugh at the overwrought comments here and on tumblr, but this is by far the looniest, most hysterical shit I've read in awhile from you babyfraus. Guessing the craziest comments on this thread were made by babyfraus, and maybe a gayling or two, who are between 13 and 17. Get the fuck off DL kiddos.

by Anonymousreply 126December 27, 2018 5:53 AM

R125 R126 Sure, the couple that does coke together stay together!! #couplegoals #FrenchAmericanPower

by Anonymousreply 127December 27, 2018 5:55 AM

This Bahamas birthday sounds like fun. Perfectly normal thing to do when you are rich and young and famous. Why are some people literally making it a conspiracy? R4 you need help and sound dangerous. Just give up on him. He will just disappoint you.

by Anonymousreply 128December 27, 2018 6:00 AM

when Tim said that he had "me against the world" personality, I can't believe that I'm gonna be part of what he calls as"the world"

by Anonymousreply 129December 27, 2018 6:00 AM

R127 Sweetie, take a breath. Calm down. You are spinning and catastrophizing. Have you graduated from high school yet? Listen, adults take vacations and party. It's allowed.

by Anonymousreply 130December 27, 2018 6:03 AM

people that having a meltdown here have never had any life. remembering even a lil of my 23 y.o. party life, damn. I wish i had money for Bahamas and coke but we did just fine with all the clubs, alcohol, weed, and fucking . Go Timmy, explore, enjoy and the party god bless you with this meltdown, cos your fan base just was purified from prudes and nerds

by Anonymousreply 131December 27, 2018 6:11 AM

First of all, sorry for my English. I understand why some fans are upset and pissed on him. Part of his hype/success is from CMBYN fandoms who obsessed over him and had high expectations about his life style. His persona around post CMBYN is innocent, genuine and pure. He is from intelligent and artistic family. (His mom is Yale Alumni, his dad works for UN, and his sister wants to be a great director.) It turns out he’s dating a celeb kid whose image are completely opposite. I agree we don’t know who she really is. We can only see her personality through many clips, interviews and IG stories in the past few years. R131People here have had their own lives. They are just disappointed and worried about him. That’s all.

by Anonymousreply 132December 27, 2018 6:18 AM

And it seems that Julia Garner an actress from Ozaric is there too. I knew they were friends, but did not know they were close one

That's get, like her

by Anonymousreply 133December 27, 2018 6:23 AM

Timmy is the same. Last yeah here. And there is random photos from previous years him in the clubs and parties. They had a lot of them with friends when he and Gillan were living together. He is normal 23 guy. You all are just crazy over dramatic stupid bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 27, 2018 6:29 AM

R133 Hmm interesting.... So yeah, this is really more like a group friend getaway/birthday celebration. He'll probably just spend most of his time with his bros anyways, we all know he enjoys their company more. Lily brought her own friends so they can do their thing as well. They'll probably pose for pics together at some point and the fandom will have another meltdown..

I still think this whole thing is a shit show, lol. An interesting one though.

by Anonymousreply 135December 27, 2018 6:30 AM

R133 Tim with Julia Garner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 27, 2018 6:32 AM

R134 well yeah, he's always had parties. He had one last year for his birthday as well. I think people are just freaking out because his pr team is really pushing this more than last year? Or maybe its the coke thing, in which I have no idea where that came from..

by Anonymousreply 137December 27, 2018 6:33 AM

R132 he dated a celebrity kid at high school while pretending to be Lil Timmy Tim? You ignored who he was. Probably bc you ran with the Charmie delusions.

Elio Perlman was not innocent. He fucked his dad's older assistant and had sex at his house with anything he could including food. Lol you delusional crazies.

by Anonymousreply 138December 27, 2018 6:35 AM

Well, it seems like the teens have gone to bed and the meltdowns have calmed down. The silver lining is that these children will run out of this fandom in disgust at Timothee's completely normal 23 year old behavior. Kids, do not come back until you've grow a few pubes.

by Anonymousreply 139December 27, 2018 6:39 AM

It's not about partying, you idiots. It's who he is partying with and where. After the pap pic shitshow I can see why people are disappointed/worried. It's all going in a weird direction.

by Anonymousreply 140December 27, 2018 6:41 AM

Charmie is fake, you dumb bitches.

It's a birthday party. Now you're anticipating his drug overdose because he wants to celebrate with friends? Get it together .

by Anonymousreply 141December 27, 2018 6:41 AM

R140 weird direction? Because he wants to party? Have you never been to a party? Are you OK?

by Anonymousreply 142December 27, 2018 6:43 AM

The funniest thing with people here is the way they can't comprehend the complexity of one's personality. In theirs heads you can't be a good person if you dare have a party ( even for your B-Day!!!) or if you are friends with or dating some people they do not approve and at the same time being a good person and friend and son, and actor (the question mark here so who you all think you are to judge people like Abel or Lily, while you never met and why you are putting yourselves so above them, like this one highmoral ground you all speak from already characterises you as pricks). Their one-cell one demensional brain can't take it. That why their construct of Who they think Timmy is is breaking and leads to a meltdown

by Anonymousreply 143December 27, 2018 6:45 AM

He's partying with friends he's had since high school. What's the problem? His girlfriend and their friends? Have some faith in the guy, he knows how to take care of himself and has been around WAY WORSE than Lily Rose Depp. The pearl clutching on this thread is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 144December 27, 2018 6:45 AM

R140 although some people are overreacting I do see your point. His team is really pushing this hard lately for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 145December 27, 2018 6:48 AM

R145 what does his "team " have to doing with this? I'm betting his friends are throwing this party? Are you OK? Don't you have friends?

CMBYN appealed to some lonely people but please get a grip. The death wishes are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 146December 27, 2018 6:51 AM

Stupid question probably, but is there any proof that he is definitely in the bahamas?

by Anonymousreply 147December 27, 2018 6:53 AM

R146 First of all, stop being rude. It seems like you're a little too upset..If this is triggering you so much I suggest you take a break and leave. Im not talking about the party. I'm talking about his PR pap walks in general. Theres been a dump of pap pics headed our way for a few weeks now.

by Anonymousreply 148December 27, 2018 6:54 AM

R146 also, I think you've mistaken me for someone else. Anyways, I suggest you lighten up.

R147, I think just that IG story from one of his friends someone mentioned earlier. its very brief and very blurry so its hard who to tell but it's probably him.

by Anonymousreply 149December 27, 2018 6:56 AM

R149 Thanks anon. That story was from Guilian I think. So its confirmed Guilian is in the bahamas?

Also, I've blocked R146 because they always sound crazy and angry, you should probably do the same.

by Anonymousreply 150December 27, 2018 6:59 AM

R149 you think it's perfectly normal for people to be anticipating his death because he dares to date and woman and party on his birthday because you think he deserves it since he's conforming to PR that his team is behind because of course it's all fake because he's secretly with Armie Hammer? You bet I'm triggered, nutjob.

He's just a normal heterosexual. You poor Charmie fantasies are just your delusions. He doesn't deserve to die because of them.

by Anonymousreply 151December 27, 2018 7:00 AM

The only thing that was disappointing for me in Time so far is his fandom. That's his worst enemy, that what he needs to get rid off. Hope Dune nerds will be more reasonable, they are dudes after all, don't have a vagina to over dramatise everything

by Anonymousreply 152December 27, 2018 7:01 AM

R150 Yes, I did as well. I'm all for people having different opinions but some people are just trolls. I'm thinking some of these trolls are really just one person that has multiple accounts, lol.

by Anonymousreply 153December 27, 2018 7:01 AM

LRD >>Armie Hammer

by Anonymousreply 154December 27, 2018 7:02 AM

R152 The Dune nerds will be even worse! I agree that his fandom is the worst, especially on DL.

by Anonymousreply 155December 27, 2018 7:02 AM

R150 Also yes, he's in the Bahamas. Along with Frank and I think Stephane but I'm not sure with the latter. Lily is most likely there along with one of her friends and apparently now Julia.

by Anonymousreply 156December 27, 2018 7:06 AM

R145 I hate what they've been doing with him pr-wise. He's an excellent actor, HE DOESN'T FUCKING NEED IT. Let him grow and stop pushing him down people's throats.

by Anonymousreply 157December 27, 2018 7:09 AM

R157 all this party information was obtained from stalking fans. He hasn't publisized it. If you don't want to know don't seek it out. Your full caps meltdown is just you. Calm down.

by Anonymousreply 158December 27, 2018 7:17 AM

Ironic how the fans who literally tracked his plane ando stalked his friends social media to find his location are suggesting he's throwing these details in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 159December 27, 2018 7:20 AM

r159 no no no, it is his "team" made them throw it at their faces themselves!

by Anonymousreply 160December 27, 2018 7:22 AM

R157 Yeah, I see your point. My only concern is that they might let it get over the top and then it'll become a laughing stock. Like Hiddleston 2.0, lol. In a way it sort of already is. Just read the Daily Mail comments. Maybe this whole push is because awards season is coming up and so is Oscar voting. I don't know. I think it might calm down when he goes off to film Dune. Some people here speculated that they might even 'break up' around this time but obviously nobody can tell for certain.

IMO I'm excited for this shit show to end soon and for his upcoming projects to become front and center again. Dune and The French Dispatch have me more excited than LW to be honest. I'm curious to see how Dune will turn out. With Dune, I'm still a little disappointed that Roger Deakins won't be DP anymore. I'm sure the film will look amazing regardless though.

by Anonymousreply 161December 27, 2018 7:24 AM

Can you dimwitted bitches stop whining about people finding this upsetting/concerning? If you think a pap dump of shots taken on 3 different occasions dropped all at once is normal and it’s the second time it happens then you dumber than dirt. He can party it up all he wants but not make it public especially with trashy, spoiled coke heads right before the awards season. He and his pr team are fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 162December 27, 2018 7:26 AM

Wow, there are some really angry trolls here, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 163December 27, 2018 7:30 AM

gees nobody pushing anything people. If Lily dated other dudes this photos still would be there. And how exactly Daily mail characterise anything? Its a gossip shithole just like this site. And i bet the IQ level of random person there even worse than at this place. You all with your "laughing stock" shit sooo tiresome.

They do not even came out officially as a couple. Nobody reads or sees any big shows with them or articles with them together. Paps, as i said, is a normal LRD thing you will not be able to avoid. So calm the fuck down.

The only person who is concerned about it is you. And the only "laughable stock" here is you too

by Anonymousreply 164December 27, 2018 7:31 AM

"with trashy, spoiled coke heads " if this person is not trolling then just try to imagine what a pure sweetheart she/he is to write this about a person they never met. I bet the angels start shitting with honey over this person's head when it comes out into the world

by Anonymousreply 165December 27, 2018 7:33 AM

R159 THIS 100%. He's not doing anything but living his best life. His "fans", on the other hand, are obsessively searching out all they can about this Bahamas trip and then complaining about what they've seeing. Then don't look for it!

by Anonymousreply 166December 27, 2018 7:34 AM

the thing that interests me right now is the switch in the thread that has happened right at the time when USA bedtime came. So i guess there are mostly Europeans now. And the level of sanity increased SO much. What is it? Why? is it that Americans are really that stupid? Or is it his usa fans are just really not that ...smart? Does it have anything to do with USA religion and its restrictions with which all these girls and guys had to grow up with and become such prudes? I mean they are taking a simple party time with old high school friends as a baby murdering case or smth. So what is the secret here?

by Anonymousreply 167December 27, 2018 7:39 AM

LOL there’s no gay man in this thread. Why do you fraus care so much? I don’t understand putting so much time and effort into stalking a stranger like this, do something else with your time

by Anonymousreply 168December 27, 2018 7:54 AM

I think the problem is how much you invested on the soft awkward persona he peddled. His "being vulnerable" and giggly. Dating a model (again with famous parents) and going off to the Bahamas with her friends that are the usual young HW "we are so cool and do what we like" somehow jars with what he sold himself to the public. We will see how it plays out, he is going to have a tough 2019, I will be surprised if the King does well, while Laurie again is a soft sweet character. It will be interesting to see what he will do next.

by Anonymousreply 169December 27, 2018 8:01 AM

r169 "soft awkward persona he peddled. His "being vulnerable" and giggly" another one-dimensional. He is all of this . One can be awkward with not close people, soft and AT THE SAME TIME gigly and lilshitty and love party, and be a serious actor and have a stan account and be a dork all at the same time. Nothing of it excludes another.

by Anonymousreply 170December 27, 2018 8:15 AM

You can be so many things at the same time, but when you are in the public eye you are generally squashed in a role, and the role he took is a bit at odds with what he is doing. Right or wrong, that's how it plays out in the entertainment sphere.

by Anonymousreply 171December 27, 2018 8:41 AM

R171 how is celebrating your birthday with friends at odds with who he's shown us he is? Did you notice him partying it up last year at his birthday? What about Coachella? He was Lil Timmy Tim. He's not hiding. You're just not paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 172December 27, 2018 8:44 AM

timothee is an attention seeker and that's a fact... now he is using lily's popularity (her parents I mean lol) and maybe he likes her because they have a lot in common, they both like drugs and orgies...

by Anonymousreply 173December 27, 2018 8:47 AM

R167 all are Charmie fans who spend their lives trying to fabricate a fake romance which is parallel to Elio and Oliver. They probably think Timothée is actually Elio. Fandom shippers tend to be actual head cases. Many are depressed. They stalk, project, obsess and hate. Ironically they ship love but they are usually very angry and hateful types. Hence they lack their own relationship distraction. And yes mostly Americans.

by Anonymousreply 174December 27, 2018 8:50 AM

HAHAHAHAHA YES!

R170 No, it’s not like that. When his true personality came out he tried to cover it liking photos of Armie, cmbyn etc EVERY SINGLE TIME. Bad move, young man!

He’s always tried to sell someone who he isn’t which okay everybody does that. All these actors’ images are fake, even the easygoing ones, but how changes is how they sell it to the public.

With Tim, his team didn’t and still doesn’t have a clue. Bunch of dumbasses. Tim is what you see right now and not the guy from the cmbyn era, BUT this Tim is not suitable for the audience - once upon time there was a niche audience. It’s trash. Too trash for what he wants to achieve and that’s why his team should have kept him like “Elio” a little bit more and not in terms of that fucked up “ fluidity speech” but in terms of character.

With how he’s right now the audience he will attract will be the one very similar to the YA movie one. But Tim, is not suitable for that genre hahahahaha. So dans la merde they’re! Yes! I’m living for this!

God, please, just one promising picture, even if they signed NDAs and there are no phones, please just one! I haven’t had so much fun since Kate Moss’ scandals.

by Anonymousreply 175December 27, 2018 8:52 AM

R173 I laughed out loud. Your fan fiction is entertaining at least. More about the orgies, please

by Anonymousreply 176December 27, 2018 8:52 AM

Bring on the orgies, Timothée. Your true fans would appreciate that shit. Yum

by Anonymousreply 177December 27, 2018 8:54 AM

Well I fell in love with Elio Perlman...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 27, 2018 9:06 AM

yes he likes orgies, and lily and her friends are always ready to fuck around

by Anonymousreply 179December 27, 2018 9:10 AM

darling timtim

his farts smell like Italian wines....pink and sweet and fragrant as the wisteria in the garden of lust.

by Anonymousreply 180December 27, 2018 9:13 AM

R179 how do you know about the orgies? Details, please!

by Anonymousreply 181December 27, 2018 9:18 AM

at least orgies are entertaining. i actually get off imagining a few of them with Tim and different types of celebs . Maybe one day fuckaround and write dirty fanfic about it

by Anonymousreply 182December 27, 2018 9:23 AM

"timothee is an attention seeker and that's a fact " ((c) of a stupid whore) I love when people state their own projections on others as if it is a fact

by Anonymousreply 183December 27, 2018 9:25 AM

yes it's a fact deal with it

by Anonymousreply 184December 27, 2018 9:51 AM

he such a silly giggly twerp on tv shows. I do hope he has more gravitas than that....

perhaps he do lots o poppers.

by Anonymousreply 185December 27, 2018 10:15 AM

R46, may I remind you that DDLewis was boning some model/dancer on the side as well as dating Rebecca Miller? So DDLewis a saint , he wasn't, he only hid it better.

by Anonymousreply 186December 27, 2018 10:16 AM

I get that there is some over the top hysteria in this thread, but people who are trying to counter that by saying that you’re crazy for being upset about him having a birthday party with friends are either being purposely obtuse or trolling. I don’t think this birthday party is really the point...it’s more like the culmination of three months of nonstop pap walks and tabloid fodder that doesn’t look like it’s ending anytime soon. Now if there are fans who are cool with it all and see it as just Timmy living his life then that’s fine. But just like celebs don’t owe us anything, we as fans and movie ticket buyers don’t owe them anything either. So if people don’t like what they see and want to peace out or want to discuss it because they’re annoyed or upset or whatever, they’re entitled to do that. Because Timmy has now chosen to play out his private life in the public sphere. And this is what happens when you do that. And btw, if you really believe nothing with him has changed in the last year and that this is all normal and great, good for you. Really.

by Anonymousreply 187December 27, 2018 10:27 AM

Proper PR disasterclass. Well done to everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 188December 27, 2018 10:29 AM

What a great present for Timmy's birthday his fans on DL made for him wow. I mean he would appreciate (if he gave a fuck) this load of shit on him and his lady so much, it shows how much you care about him and respect him as a person. He would be greatfull

by Anonymousreply 189December 27, 2018 10:30 AM

Anyway as somebody on twitter wrote, I hope he is eating this pussy as a gift for his birthday and get wasted good and hard at this very moment

by Anonymousreply 190December 27, 2018 10:31 AM

R187 your posts are too long. The first signs of craziness. Stop trying to justify your hysteria. You put the crazy out there, expect the backlash. Relax.

by Anonymousreply 191December 27, 2018 10:36 AM

" now chosen to play out his private life in the public sphere" he is just living. He never went public about it. I mean he cant be invisible and put on masks to disguise so you would not recognise him. He still lives in NY and loves it and walk around, and use Airports and other things. He does not have to sit in his room all the time just for you not to be annoyed with him being around. Paps is inevitable, with lily or without her. The more famous he will become the more we ll see it. So deal or go. Nobody forces anyone to stan him

by Anonymousreply 192December 27, 2018 10:37 AM

R190 I hope so too. His dick deserves it. Lots of fucking assholes, pussies. Get it Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 193December 27, 2018 10:38 AM

R192 hopefully he will become so public with her these crazies will abandon him altogether and leave us in peace.

by Anonymousreply 194December 27, 2018 10:42 AM

you're really stupid if you think Timothee Chalasomething and Lilywho are so famous to get spotted by paparazzi

by Anonymousreply 195December 27, 2018 10:50 AM

Lol, of course they aren't. Definitely not in NYC where much bigger celebs can go months without being spotted.

by Anonymousreply 196December 27, 2018 10:57 AM

Two extremely popular young stars on social media, that blow Timmy out of the park with followers are Tom Holland and Ansel Elgort. Both have much less talent in acting than Timmy, but better pr companies working for them. Less papped as well.

by Anonymousreply 197December 27, 2018 10:58 AM

R197 neither Tom or Ansel are as relevant as Timothée is at the moment. He's the new shiny toy. They also have more following than people like Tom Hardy but that doesn’t mean they are more sought after just more well known . Timothée may be relatively unknown but he will gain more with his coming projects. Saying Timothée isn't famous enough to be papped is silly. Just look at his social media mentions. Stop trolling.

by Anonymousreply 198December 27, 2018 11:06 AM

The mere fact that you and I haven't stopped talking about Timothée and LRD is the very reason that they are papped. People are curious and intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 199December 27, 2018 11:09 AM

poor Timothee, always followed by paparazzi :( he just wanted to hang out with his girlfriend :(

by Anonymousreply 200December 27, 2018 11:09 AM

R200 looks like LRD visited him in Concord while filming Little Women so they aren't always papped. There have been 3 separate occasions. I think you'll survive if you try hard enough. Maybe follow someone new or find a boyfriend? I'm just here to help.

by Anonymousreply 201December 27, 2018 11:26 AM

If they were spotted on social media then that's enough. Could have been fake sightings, too. People who constantly believe them and spread them basically do the work for the paps.

by Anonymousreply 202December 27, 2018 11:31 AM

[quote]may I remind you that DDLewis was boning some model/dancer on the side as well as dating Rebecca Miller? So DDLewis a saint , he wasn't, he only hid it better.

At the time DDL met Rebecca Miller, he was letting the personal trainer chick live with him while having split months earlier from Adjani, who was conveniently pregnant. Once he and Miller were a thing--which happened pretty quickly--personal trainer got ejected and was pissed so she blabbed to the press, having been egged on by Adjani, who was also pissed that her pregnancy gambit hadn't kept DDL with her. Prior to that, in his off periods from Adjani, he fucked as many famous women as Colin Farrell did, including Julia Roberts and Madonna. But the general public never knew about most of it, because he was discreet. My point is, no, he wasn't a saint, but for years he knew how to keep from being papped and having everyone up in his business even while screwing some of the most famous women in the world. That tabloid situation was a perfect storm of scorned women and not typical of his public life. Discretion is an extremely useful tool that more celebs should utilize. It can be done.

by Anonymousreply 203December 27, 2018 11:36 AM

R201 Agree. He knows how most of his fandoms feel about the his relationship. But still make it right before his BD. His fandom is really nice to him while their hearts might broken in pieces. I check many IGs and Twitter accounts. Most of Fans love him but never mentioned LRD.

by Anonymousreply 204December 27, 2018 11:36 AM

I read shitshow shitshow over and over in this thread but I can't understsnd what shitshow you're talking about. Strolling around Paris with a girlfriend? Is that a shitshow? WTF are you on? Spending your year end holidays in tropical island with your friends, how is that a shitshow? Are you aware these tropical destinations are popular this time of year? Timmy Tim is doing what thousands are doing. Im jetting off to sunnier climates with a friend this weekend and I can't figure out how is that a shitshow. The babyfraus ( good one) here need to go out more instead of cyber stalking salame. Vogue!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205December 27, 2018 11:55 AM

r203 do you understand that it was before the internet era? That he never was a teen girls heartthrob (he got really famous around 30, so too old for them), and being a teenage girls heartthrob is another level of fuckery? And that Tim does not really do anything but just fucking meeting his gf. doing random shit and all. I mean its not like he is running after paps jerking his dick off while fingering lily. You all are way too much.

by Anonymousreply 206December 27, 2018 11:56 AM

I neither can see anything shitshowing in his life. The only shit here is the substance in people's heads who writing about a normal life being a shitshow. If you put your head out of charmie/everythingispr/timmynotheoneithoughhewas ass, have a life for a week or two and come back you will see that everything about his life is normal. but i guess it is not gonna happen, cos the thought of Timmy really dating LRD (no matter if they have a pr shit as a bonus or not) just really gets people here hard

by Anonymousreply 207December 27, 2018 12:02 PM

I'm not the person who originally brought up DDL, R206. Yes, I know it was all pre-internet--but DDL was still better known at the time than Timmy is now. Just pointing out that while not saintly, DDL's style of living in the public eye throughout his career is something other actors could learn from, if they truly value having a private life.

by Anonymousreply 208December 27, 2018 12:03 PM

No need to run after the paps, they are only a phone call away... ready to dump the photos when asked, like the day of a movie release. But real or not, hope he is having fun, youth is fleetingly short as being a media darling.

by Anonymousreply 209December 27, 2018 12:05 PM

R208 if he's so public what is he doing right now? Your account of DDL love life suggests you're old enough to be this kid's mother. Get some sex and a life and leave the youngsters to their own life. The millennials have a different way, grandma. Why have you been all over this boy for 24 hours straight?

by Anonymousreply 210December 27, 2018 12:08 PM

[Same poster, obsessed cunt. "And the level of sanity increased SO much" bitch it was only just you! More than 5000 words. go check yourself into a mental hospital! ]

gees nobody pushing anything people. If Lily dated other dudes this photos still would be there. And how exactly Daily mail characterise anything? Its a gossip shithole just like this site. And i bet the IQ level of random person there even worse than at this place. You all with your "laughing stock" shit sooo tiresome.

They do not even came out officially as a couple. Nobody reads or sees any big shows with them or articles with them together. Paps, as i said, is a normal LRD thing you will not be able to avoid. So calm the fuck down.

The only person who is concerned about it is you. And the only "laughable stock" here is you too

"with trashy, spoiled coke heads " if this person is not trolling then just try to imagine what a pure sweetheart she/he is to write this about a person they never met. I bet the angels start shitting with honey over this person's head when it comes out into the world

the thing that interests me right now is the switch in the thread that has happened right at the time when USA bedtime came. So i guess there are mostly Europeans now. And the level of sanity increased SO much. What is it? Why? is it that Americans are really that stupid? Or is it his usa fans are just really not that ...smart? Does it have anything to do with USA religion and its restrictions with which all these girls and guys had to grow up with and become such prudes? I mean they are taking a simple party time with old high school friends as a baby murdering case or smth. So what is the secret here?

by Anonymousreply 211December 27, 2018 12:10 PM

[Same poster, obsessed cunt. "And the level of sanity increased SO much" bitch it was only just you! More than 5000 words. go check yourself into a mental hospital! ]

r169 "soft awkward persona he peddled. His "being vulnerable" and giggly" another one-dimensional. He is all of this . One can be awkward with not close people, soft and AT THE SAME TIME gigly and lilshitty and love party, and be a serious actor and have a stan account and be a dork all at the same time. Nothing of it excludes another.

at least orgies are entertaining. i actually get off imagining a few of them with Tim and different types of celebs . Maybe one day fuckaround and write dirty fanfic about it

"timothee is an attention seeker and that's a fact " ((c) of a stupid whore) I love when people state their own projections on others as if it is a fact

What a great present for Timmy's birthday his fans on DL made for him wow. I mean he would appreciate (if he gave a fuck) this load of shit on him and his lady so much, it shows how much you care about him and respect him as a person. He would be greatfull

Anyway as somebody on twitter wrote, I hope he is eating this pussy as a gift for his birthday and get wasted good and hard at this very moment

" now chosen to play out his private life in the public sphere" he is just living. He never went public about it. I mean he cant be invisible and put on masks to disguise so you would not recognise him. He still lives in NY and loves it and walk around, and use Airports and other things. He does not have to sit in his room all the time just for you not to be annoyed with him being around. Paps is inevitable, with lily or without her. The more famous he will become the more we ll see it. So deal or go. Nobody forces anyone to stan him

r203 do you understand that it was before the internet era? That he never was a teen girls heartthrob (he got really famous around 30, so too old for them), and being a teenage girls heartthrob is another level of fuckery? And that Tim does not really do anything but just fucking meeting his gf. doing random shit and all. I mean its not like he is running after paps jerking his dick off while fingering lily. You all are way too much.

I neither can see anything shitshowing in his life. The only shit here is the substance in people's heads who writing about a normal life being a shitshow. If you put your head out of charmie/everythingispr/timmynotheoneithoughhewas ass, have a life for a week or two and come back you will see that everything about his life is normal. but i guess it is not gonna happen, cos the thought of Timmy really dating LRD (no matter if they have a pr shit as a bonus or not) just really gets people here hard

by Anonymousreply 212December 27, 2018 12:11 PM

Ha. I knew it was all the same person trying to derail the thread. Mental indeed.

by Anonymousreply 213December 27, 2018 12:20 PM

R211 and r212 I'm confused. Did you copy all their posts just to call them out? That's just made you look crazier. Calm down. You've been on here all day. Sounds like you're really angry he's dating LRD and other people don't mind. Worst thing is you sound old enough to be his grandma not his girlfriend so what's your problem?

by Anonymousreply 214December 27, 2018 12:20 PM

there are at least 3 sane people here including me. but nice try

by Anonymousreply 215December 27, 2018 12:22 PM

[R214 I need two posts for you because you're another crazy fangurl, more than 5000 words again]

This Bahamas birthday sounds like fun. Perfectly normal thing to do when you are rich and young and famous. Why are some people literally making it a conspiracy? R4 you need help and sound dangerous. Just give up on him. He will just disappoint you.

R132 he dated a celebrity kid at high school while pretending to be Lil Timmy Tim? You ignored who he was. Probably bc you ran with the Charmie delusions.

Elio Perlman was not innocent. He fucked his dad's older assistant and had sex at his house with anything he could including food. Lol you delusional crazies.

Charmie is fake, you dumb bitches.

It's a birthday party. Now you're anticipating his drug overdose because he wants to celebrate with friends? Get it together .

R140 weird direction? Because he wants to party? Have you never been to a party? Are you OK?

R145 what does his "team " have to doing with this? I'm betting his friends are throwing this party? Are you OK? Don't you have friends?

CMBYN appealed to some lonely people but please get a grip. The death wishes are crazy.

R149 you think it's perfectly normal for people to be anticipating his death because he dares to date and woman and party on his birthday because you think he deserves it since he's conforming to PR that his team is behind because of course it's all fake because he's secretly with Armie Hammer? You bet I'm triggered, nutjob.

He's just a normal heterosexual. You poor Charmie fantasies are just your delusions. He doesn't deserve to die because of them.

LRD >>Armie Hammer

R157 all this party information was obtained from stalking fans. He hasn't publisized it. If you don't want to know don't seek it out. Your full caps meltdown is just you. Calm down.

Ironic how the fans who literally tracked his plane ando stalked his friends social media to find his location are suggesting he's throwing these details in their faces.

R171 how is celebrating your birthday with friends at odds with who he's shown us he is? Did you notice him partying it up last year at his birthday? What about Coachella? He was Lil Timmy Tim. He's not hiding. You're just not paying attention.

R167 all are Charmie fans who spend their lives trying to fabricate a fake romance which is parallel to Elio and Oliver. They probably think Timothée is actually Elio. Fandom shippers tend to be actual head cases. Many are depressed. They stalk, project, obsess and hate. Ironically they ship love but they are usually very angry and hateful types. Hence they lack their own relationship distraction. And yes mostly Americans.

by Anonymousreply 216December 27, 2018 12:26 PM

r214 thank you. i dont know if you are among those 3 people i count as sane but thank for the existence

and what the problem with posting more than 1 response here? I am unlike most of you here have a life. So i post when i have it time and want flex on less developed people on this site. So yeah i read all your 200+ post you made while i was out and respond to whoever i want. It is not like there is a limitations. just block me. i used block on charmies and that dramatic exaggerating bitch and life became better

by Anonymousreply 217December 27, 2018 12:26 PM

[Part 2 of R214 insane fangurl]

R173 I laughed out loud. Your fan fiction is entertaining at least. More about the orgies, please

Bring on the orgies, Timothée. Your true fans would appreciate that shit. Yum

R179 how do you know about the orgies? Details, please!

R187 your posts are too long. The first signs of craziness. Stop trying to justify your hysteria. You put the crazy out there, expect the backlash. Relax.

R190 I hope so too. His dick deserves it. Lots of fucking assholes, pussies. Get it Timmy!

R192 hopefully he will become so public with her these crazies will abandon him altogether and leave us in peace.

R197 neither Tom or Ansel are as relevant as Timothée is at the moment. He's the new shiny toy. They also have more following than people like Tom Hardy but that doesn’t mean they are more sought after just more well known . Timothée may be relatively unknown but he will gain more with his coming projects. Saying Timothée isn't famous enough to be papped is silly. Just look at his social media mentions. Stop trolling.

The mere fact that you and I haven't stopped talking about Timothée and LRD is the very reason that they are papped. People are curious and intrigued.

R200 looks like LRD visited him in Concord while filming Little Women so they aren't always papped. There have been 3 separate occasions. I think you'll survive if you try hard enough. Maybe follow someone new or find a boyfriend? I'm just here to help.

R208 if he's so public what is he doing right now? Your account of DDL love life suggests you're old enough to be this kid's mother. Get some sex and a life and leave the youngsters to their own life. The millennials have a different way, grandma. Why have you been all over this boy for 24 hours straight?

R211 and r212 I'm confused. Did you copy all their posts just to call them out? That's just made you look crazier. Calm down. You've been on here all day. Sounds like you're really angry he's dating LRD and other people don't mind. Worst thing is you sound old enough to be his grandma not his girlfriend so what's your problem?

by Anonymousreply 218December 27, 2018 12:27 PM

R216 copy your posts You don't have enough space. Your posts are maniacal. Lol

Grandma you are crazy. Just imagine Timothée nutting on LRD's bodacious booty and you might feel better.

by Anonymousreply 219December 27, 2018 12:29 PM

So it's not just the charmies having meltdowns but these crazy fraus that write more than 5000 words in less than 6 hours. And they're all 40+ . Garbage from the one direction days.

by Anonymousreply 220December 27, 2018 12:32 PM

The shut in has thoughtfully grouped all the sane posts together so you can see the rest are hers. And what a warped mind lolololol

by Anonymousreply 221December 27, 2018 12:32 PM

On sm as in real life I ignore those who throw insults around, they tend to be a bit "difficult". Witty replies and sarcasm is dying.

by Anonymousreply 222December 27, 2018 12:34 PM

Just think Timothée is probably nutting on LRD 's bodacious boobs and booty as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 223December 27, 2018 12:38 PM

disgusting image

by Anonymousreply 224December 27, 2018 12:42 PM

The only bodacious thing that LRD has is her pout.

by Anonymousreply 225December 27, 2018 12:47 PM

R223

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 27, 2018 12:55 PM

Stop posting her pics she is so ugly, oh my eyes!!

by Anonymousreply 227December 27, 2018 12:59 PM

That video is gone r226. Bring on the booze and drug infused partying. I am here for the first puking pics !!

by Anonymousreply 228December 27, 2018 1:24 PM

R228 ig : lily_rosedepppeachy

by Anonymousreply 229December 27, 2018 1:38 PM

i know is standard for Hollywood but i find sad and depressing the pr relationships. Tim is a good actor he is receiving attention in awards season and he is not going to be a lead man no matter how much they try.

And the same for Luca Hedges, the moment he published that messy coming out (i still don't know if he came out as asexual or mostly straight) it were pretty clear the intentions of his team. He didn't want to be criticied for playing gay characters all the time but he wants the hot roles that could be elusive if he came out as gay (the rumours weren't exactly that his sexuality was in an spectrum). And now after being very private he is spotted kissing a girl (no matter if it was a kiss cam the pr move was obvious anyway), what was very clear is that he wouldn't date a guy publicly no matter in which phase of the spectrum is his sexuality that day. Some people think his coming out was brave, i think it was messy, calculated and self serving.

And Lucas is no leading man material either.

Ansel Elgort is, he could easily combine blackbusters with more indie projects. Maybe he is not as good as Tim or Lucas but he can act and has the star potential (which doesn't mean a thing, most people labeled as next big thing are forgotten five years later). Maybe Elgorts problem is his personality, but keeping his mouth shut should be enough to have a good career

by Anonymousreply 230December 27, 2018 2:02 PM

Kiernan Shipka just posted a beach photo, is she also joining the party??

by Anonymousreply 231December 27, 2018 2:10 PM

Tim is a very good actor, and could be a great actor, but it is true, he is not standard leading man in HW. It will be interesting to see the King and Dune, when he tackles leading man roles and what happens. He could be the poster boy for non toxic masculinity, but seems to have thrown that lable out of the window, leaving not many possibilities for himself. I hope that Dune works, it is a movie I am looking forward to, but if not, he is in trouble. There is always Europe for him, where he would get leading roles...

by Anonymousreply 232December 27, 2018 2:11 PM

r232 why does he thrown it away, what do you mean, if you don't mind me asking? +so happy to see another sane person here with actual topic to discuss

by Anonymousreply 233December 27, 2018 2:17 PM

Calm down y'all. Your charmie fantasies may still end on a high note this year. Armie is going on holidays and the missus posted kiddy's beach ready clothes. Hey, the lover may be heading to the bahamas to round off your year with a big beautiful bow.

by Anonymousreply 234December 27, 2018 2:22 PM

Needed a short break from all this gossip. So thought I'd post 1 of the most beautiful pics of him ever. :) Despite everything, I do hope he has a great birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 27, 2018 2:22 PM

Chalamet has no proven himself a box office draw, he was assigned stardom by the press and not the people. Remember, the audiences made Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts and Leonardo DiCaprio what they became. The public never chose this kid, he was forced of them.

by Anonymousreply 236December 27, 2018 2:23 PM

Dating a model is not toxic, but usual HW, run of the mill. The way he did stand out was that softness he had combined with talent. But most of the public really doesn't care about talent. They need a lable. We will see. Armie will probably go to the Cayman islands, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 237December 27, 2018 2:27 PM

FWIW I am American and I think all of this freakout about his behavior is psycho. It has nothing to do with being American generally, it just has to do with a subset of over-invested stans who are probably too young to understand how things are in your 20s or, as another poster indicated, obsessed with him in a certain kind of emotionally unhealthy way because they are unhappy in their own lives. There are some PSYCHO fans on Instagram and twitter who are definitely not American .

by Anonymousreply 238December 27, 2018 2:29 PM

^^ though maybe America’s rather toxic / obsessive celebrity worship culture generally has something to do with why American fans can get over invested. But I don’t think you can boil it down to Puritanism. America is not as uniformly prudish as Europeans like to pretend we are.

by Anonymousreply 239December 27, 2018 2:31 PM

the pic kiernan just posted on her ig is super cute, wonder if she's on the holiday with them too

by Anonymousreply 240December 27, 2018 2:37 PM

I hope so. She seems so nice and appears to really like him.

by Anonymousreply 241December 27, 2018 2:59 PM

Wow. People went from zero to a thousand very quick. How did a birthday celebration at the bahamas suddenly jump to him overdosing on drugs? What is the big deal? People's imaginations are running to some extreme places. There seems to be no evidence of anything to be this concerned over. He needs to walk the red carpet to calm some people down.

by Anonymousreply 242December 27, 2018 3:03 PM

Yeeesh, I thought I wasn't gonna care but I'm dreading today for some reason. The sooner this crapfest is over the better.

by Anonymousreply 243December 27, 2018 3:03 PM

I really like Timmy’s performance in One& Two. Must see.

by Anonymousreply 244December 27, 2018 3:08 PM

r238 r 239 thank you for the reply. I was not trying to be insulting (maybe a lil bit, i was annoyed with all the maddness in the thread) but also was seriously curious in the differences in perception of the same thing from other cultures. Cos some people were obviously overreacting (from my point of view)

by Anonymousreply 245December 27, 2018 3:09 PM

This thread is even crazier than the Cody Fern threads.

by Anonymousreply 246December 27, 2018 3:10 PM

Can’t wait to see Tim’s skinny ass in a thong

by Anonymousreply 247December 27, 2018 3:16 PM

r236 r237 i do see your point, but it does not come to me that his positioning of himself changed in any way (or that much) with the LRD. I mean until his behaviour and the way he presents himself to other people changes he is still out of the standard box of typical celebrity (to some point, in Europe, he is a pretty usual type of guy).

I have a feeling he will not become a new big celebrity leading man (i hope i am wrong if it is what he wants). Luca said that Tim's first ambition is to become great, not famous. And you can become great only by doing challenging projects, and the challenge in cinema for an actor lays only in indie or art kind of movies. There are not a lot of good character roles in the big movies. So i think he will stick to indie more while doing here and there small to the average roles in big franchises. So he will not become LeoDiCaprio kind of famous with it. And imho it is the best scenario

by Anonymousreply 248December 27, 2018 3:17 PM

PLZ NO FEMALE PIX

CEPT FOR TIMMY AND H CAVILL.

by Anonymousreply 249December 27, 2018 3:38 PM

I want to see Lily’s pussy! Bring the NUDES!

by Anonymousreply 250December 27, 2018 3:53 PM

LOL@ R214 I have blocked that user but I am not surprised he/she is continuing to have multiple angry posts. This is an anon forum to serve bitchiness and the celebs will never get to know what is posted here? Why does it matter to you so much that some users dislike Tim/LRD? That's much crazier than people actually commenting on celebs' actions, because that is the whole purpose of gossip forums. To instead vent about what other users are saying, madness!

Looking forward to the inevitable pics. And like many people here, I too go back and forth about whether they are real or not. There are so many PR signs, but it also seems a lot of effort for something fake.

by Anonymousreply 251December 27, 2018 4:04 PM

who cares, we really only interested in the size and smell/taste of timmy's cuntlips.

by Anonymousreply 252December 27, 2018 4:06 PM

The noble Luca told you Timmy was ambitious, if it was so, it was a grevious fault, and greviously hat Timmy answered it... I knew Timmy was ambitious and wanted to be great, but it is different from being thirsty and wanting to be famous. Is he thirsty? Not quite, not yet. Let us immagine that he really likes LRD, and his dating her; he knows she has the paps following her. So they will be photographed in the street and at airports, but kissing in the rain in the middle of the street? Days worth of photos appearing in one go just before movie release? That looks staged, and he is ok with it. That's wanting to be famous.

by Anonymousreply 253December 27, 2018 4:36 PM

All actors crave fame. Look at how thirsty Armie is with shilling everything he can and the puff pieces that appear about him daily. Unlike someone like Hedges and Elgort and Hammer, Timothée doesn't have connections or can benefit from nepotism so he has to work for it. The more fame the more opportunities he gets. It's obviously useful why not pursue it. He's an actor not curing cancer. If you want someone less thirsty and more charitable follow someone you like. Don't bitch and complain because he will never satisfy you.

by Anonymousreply 254December 27, 2018 4:48 PM

Have the orgies started?

by Anonymousreply 255December 27, 2018 4:49 PM

Why are you people surprised? Timmy openly stated that he cried for hours when he saw his scene in Interstellar had been cut down from what he originally shot. We're talking about a narcissistic kid who has been told all his life he is god's gift and destined for brilliance.... and you lap all of that shit up not realising your idol has feet of clay.

by Anonymousreply 256December 27, 2018 4:49 PM

Last year Timothée begged Greta to go to his birthday party. I wonder if the cast from LW have joined the orgy?

by Anonymousreply 257December 27, 2018 4:51 PM

his fame will live in perpetuity as he emits pride and justice in his fartys...

by Anonymousreply 258December 27, 2018 4:51 PM

R255 Timmy doesn't have connections? Oh little child there are a lot of things between heaven and earth you'll still have to learn. He comes from a family with connections in the performing arts world. He did nth have to audition for cmbyn, remember that. Poor thing...no connections yeah right. The kid who dated Ciconne Jr and LRD is unfazed and unconnected...tell us anothet joke

by Anonymousreply 259December 27, 2018 4:58 PM

I love him and I completely agree he's a narcissist. I too get the sense he's been told his entire life he's hot shit by everyone around him so he expects to always be hot shit. He's the sort of person that can be an anxious awkward mess and a thirsty egomaniac. It's what usually happens with perfectionists. That's why I can totally buy his fumbling tv appearance persona AND his Lil Timmy Tim celebrity wannabe persona. He can, and in my opinion, he is both of those people and i might be the minority here, but tbh I don't have a problem with that. He's just a young guy trying to be an actor and trying to become famous because he feels that's what he was born to do, so whatever. If it means dating someone like Lily Rose Depp, whether full PR or just partially, he's gonna do it because it's part of the deal. I don't expect him to be a saint, he's just an actor and a very good one so as long as he doesn't end up becoming someone's #metoo story or getting into deep shit with drugs, I'm cool with whatever he chooses to do. I might not agree with it or think it's particularly smart, but as long as he's not harming anyone than whatever man. Just let him be.

by Anonymousreply 260December 27, 2018 5:00 PM

Lmao that girl Jessie that everyone freaked out about being in the Bahamas (Lily’s friend) is posting stories with what looks like her family and little kids on the beach. Everyone jumps to conclusions so fast

by Anonymousreply 261December 27, 2018 5:10 PM

does anyone read a post if its over 3 lines????

by Anonymousreply 262December 27, 2018 5:11 PM

He'll never be a popular actor with straight men which is why he'll never be a superstar.

by Anonymousreply 263December 27, 2018 5:19 PM

R262 nope.

by Anonymousreply 264December 27, 2018 5:20 PM

R262 Obviously not you. Go back to twitter girl fandom where I'm sure you post nothing but emojis and 2-second gifs. High school fangirls like you don't belong here. Go. Away.

by Anonymousreply 265December 27, 2018 5:20 PM

R263 Robert Pattinson wasn't popular with men either. And he's already had Pacino and Richard E Grant singing his praises. Not to mention he gets along well with men. They will love him. Try harder, troll.

by Anonymousreply 266December 27, 2018 5:24 PM

Robert Pattinson has a great career? If that is what Timmy is aming for, he needs no effort to get there....

by Anonymousreply 267December 27, 2018 5:29 PM

Robert is doing excellent work and he's a superstar. That was what we were talking about. Superstar status, troll.

by Anonymousreply 268December 27, 2018 5:36 PM

R262 I can immediately tell if the person is nuts just by the length of their diatribe.

by Anonymousreply 269December 27, 2018 5:38 PM

R268 Are you kidding? He's been doing small budget indies for the last several years. He was a superstar during the Twilight era, but that star has dimmed long ago.

by Anonymousreply 270December 27, 2018 5:43 PM

The Patterson fan is still living in 2010, do not worry. The popularity of an actor goes up and down, sometimes it stays down forever, especially when they just explode on the scene. Hard graft can pay off.

by Anonymousreply 271December 27, 2018 5:50 PM

R269 I can immediately tell when an IG or Twitter girly frau is posting by their abhorrence of intelligent discussion. The fraus are taking over the TC threads.

by Anonymousreply 272December 27, 2018 5:51 PM

R272 lucky you. A shut in who studies other posters. Fresh air and a fuck might do some of you people some good. Just saying. I'm going to get both. Have fun.

by Anonymousreply 273December 27, 2018 5:59 PM

Where are the beach pics?? Every pap must know they are there

by Anonymousreply 274December 27, 2018 6:00 PM

So far every time they get spotted together by fans they also get papped and those shots have always come out about a week after the actual pap walk so I'm expecting them in a few days.

by Anonymousreply 275December 27, 2018 6:05 PM

Giullian and Frank have recently added to their IG stories. Beach pics. No people. Timmy probably told them before they went not to film him (or other people). Who knows, we can only hope one of them gets shitfaced enough and decides to upload shots of Timmy boy in wet shorts. I want to see his Bahama vacation package!

by Anonymousreply 276December 27, 2018 6:06 PM

Wouldn’t surprise me if we get them shortly before the Golden Globes. The pap pics seem to pop up shortly before a big event

by Anonymousreply 277December 27, 2018 6:10 PM

Or maybe Oscar nominations..

by Anonymousreply 278December 27, 2018 6:10 PM

R273 A shut in? Hardly. I don't "study" posts, I read them like everyone else and make an observation. There are people here on these threads that have the intellect of a puppy with an aversion to anything longer than a couple of short sentences.

by Anonymousreply 279December 27, 2018 6:11 PM

R278 yes of course because pap pics of beach vacations are the secret to Oscar nominations and Globe wins. LOL. The stupidity. I'm really leaving this time. Going to get fucked raw.

by Anonymousreply 280December 27, 2018 6:14 PM

If there's pap dump of TC and LRD in the Bahamas, it's obvious that Timmy is a sellout. He doesn't need to do this, but sadly, he'll probably continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

He has always made the claim, that as an artist, he's seeking out parts that are relevant and meaningful and that he doesn't determine whether or not he becomes famous, and that it's all about making good movies. We know that's BS, and he does, too.

by Anonymousreply 281December 27, 2018 6:30 PM

R280 LOL, you should see a therapist man, this kind of gossip on an anon site shouldnt make you this angry! You have posted dozens of comments fighting with users about the validity of the Tim/LRD relationship. And now so dramatic about leaving, LMAO. If you want to leave, leave! No need to announce your departure, no one cares!

by Anonymousreply 282December 27, 2018 6:36 PM

[quote] partying on yachts with his celebrity friends,drinking champagne snorting coke getting drunk with his famous model girlfriend on his lap(I mean you know that's what will happen lol) Couldn't he be any more of a straight white dude?

Good point, straight black dudes famously hate champagne, coke and models.

by Anonymousreply 283December 27, 2018 7:24 PM

R283 There are obviously plenty of melodramatic people on this forum and other sites, but the thing that is making most people mad is that he tried to portray a different image. Obviously for young people in hollywood "champagne, coke and models" are nothing out of the ordinary and maybe even expected. And I dont think Timmy has shown any signs of wild behavior yet, he is too busy working.

But because he made remarks about protecting his privacy, about how the roadmap of young actors is fucked up and how the industry parties with flowing alcohol made him uncomfortable, it is a little difficult to realign that image with him pap walking and partying with known coke users (LRD has shown up to red carpets with coke nose; her father, whose island he might be going to, is a dumpster fire.) Also, I can see numerous comments saying that doing some coke is normal and expected. Umm, not really? Especially not when you are promoting an anti-addiction movie to young people.

by Anonymousreply 284December 27, 2018 7:44 PM

these are the crazy idiots who are driving this insanity, making up rumors and have infiltrated this thread. no one is talking about timmy except them.

driftingpointe.tumblr.com channeladdict.tumblr.com hecklin11.tumblr.com

by Anonymousreply 285December 27, 2018 8:16 PM

she's the worst of them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 27, 2018 8:20 PM

a very close second

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287December 27, 2018 8:20 PM

I’m still trying to figure out how Timmy going to a gorgeous beach with his friends on his birthday has led to people assuming he’s having a coked up party with models. Because Lily’s friend posted she was in the Bahamas? The one that is currently posting IG stories with her family and some kids?

by Anonymousreply 288December 27, 2018 8:27 PM

R288 because of the three people above. they made it up

by Anonymousreply 289December 27, 2018 8:28 PM

Dong pics coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 290December 27, 2018 8:28 PM

LOL, ya. I guess Timmy is there for sure, but is LRD actually with him?

by Anonymousreply 291December 27, 2018 8:33 PM

Yeah, most likely. I mean why wouldn’t she be? Whether you think their relationship is real or fake they are at least friends so I’m sure she’s probably there. Anyways, we might find out a little later.

by Anonymousreply 292December 27, 2018 8:35 PM

Well if they are friends that's a bearding success. There are "couples" who are unable to fake even for a minute. Bearding is not an easy science, some are very profesionals but if one of them goes reluctant on the fake relationship the probabilities that everything ends in disaster grow

by Anonymousreply 293December 27, 2018 8:42 PM

It might be the complete opposite irl but their little vacation seems a bit more laid back than what others predicted (for now). How many people do we think are there? So far it looks like there’s Frank, Giullian, surely there’s LRD and Tim, as well as another guy and possibly Julia Garner.

by Anonymousreply 294December 27, 2018 8:51 PM

I know Timmy and Julia know one another and are friendly, but she seems like an odd addition to the group. Maybe she's just there with family, too.

by Anonymousreply 295December 27, 2018 8:55 PM

R294 very true. Well, Kiernan posted a pic of the beach a couple hours ago so maybe she’s there too? I think they are friends as well

by Anonymousreply 296December 27, 2018 8:55 PM

R296 oh yeah I forgot about Kiernan. For some reason the fact that she and Julia might be there makes me think their vacation is not quite the crazy coke fest everyone talked about earlier on. Or maybe I’m completely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 297December 27, 2018 9:03 PM

He will not only be judged by the company he keeps, but also by how well composed he is within that company. Time will tell. I’ve been to parties where people shot heroin right next to me, when I rarely even smoked pot, but drank instead. It’s possible for both to co-exist.

by Anonymousreply 298December 27, 2018 9:15 PM

the funny thing is that the reality might be the opposite of what hysterics pictured here. So these damaged fans were shitting on him on his birthday for nothing (good present ya all!). Just because they are deranged and unable to comprehend. I am scared to live among them

by Anonymousreply 299December 27, 2018 9:17 PM

r298 yes to this. still dont get how people jumped to the conclusion that he is doing coke right after he was spotted with Abel in april. I mean we all live on the same planet Hitler was born does it taint us too ? (i do not compare genius Abel with Hitler, i exaggerate to show the stupidity of the thought to link one to another) One judged by his own actions, not by the actions of people around. And (to those who wished him dead with overdose) again - do not like his friends? - fuck off to another fandom

by Anonymousreply 300December 27, 2018 9:24 PM

Here is a pap walk of jake and his new gf. Do his fans also have a meltdown about this? Are they writing predictions about how his career just about to end and that its pure Pr and how he will die soon?

this post sponsored by "everything should be for the sake of PR *sarcasm*" association

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301December 27, 2018 9:36 PM

"b-b-but he tried to portray a different image!! THE BETRAYAL!!" All it takes is Timothée walking the red carpet or mentioning Armie for those tumblr girls that infiltrated this thread with their talk of disappointment to come back. This guy doesn't need any more delusionals attaching themselves to him. You'd be doing him and yourselves a favour if you stayed away

by Anonymousreply 302December 27, 2018 9:36 PM

I know Timmy has said that he wants to keep his life private yet he continues to play the Hollywood PR game. It's like he wants to have it both ways. I always thought he was smarter than that and would realize it doesn't work that way. But I guess he wanted to become a household name more than he values his privacy. He's become a hypocrite. I'm not saying I'm still not a fan just that I'm a bit disappointed in him for that reason. I still think he's an incredibly talented actor though.

by Anonymousreply 303December 27, 2018 9:38 PM

If a video leaked of Timmy snorting coke off Armie’s dick and then licking heroin off his balls, there would be mass celebration and no one would care that he was doing drugs or going down a bad path. That’s just the truth.

by Anonymousreply 304December 27, 2018 9:41 PM

R303 go back to tumblr you psycho

by Anonymousreply 305December 27, 2018 9:48 PM

Confirmation that he’s there even though it was pretty obvious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 27, 2018 9:53 PM

Timmy really feeding those foot fetish fans on his birthday huh

by Anonymousreply 307December 27, 2018 9:56 PM

After the Taylor Swift affair, Jake's fans are hardened for anything. They are only grateful that there were no I heart TS t-shirts around him at the time. As for Tom fans, they are still crying. Using Jake as an example was not a clever move...

by Anonymousreply 308December 27, 2018 10:05 PM

I am not going to criticize Timothee considering he’s only 23. I know many of you here are younger than that and have high expectations of him. I’m not an eldegay but I am old enough to not be bothered by his behavior. Outside of the PR stuff, most of what he does is normal and expected for a man his age. If he were to behave this way past 30, then I would understand fans criticizing him.

by Anonymousreply 309December 27, 2018 10:13 PM

where are the crazies insisting he was on a yacht lol when its obvious he was on a beach the whole time

by Anonymousreply 310December 27, 2018 10:15 PM

R310 yeah because we've got pictures of "the whole time", think before you post. they're going to show whatever they want people to see. they're aware of what's being said. or did you think he was going to post a pic snorting coke? expect romantic photos with LRD and tame photos with friends.

by Anonymousreply 311December 27, 2018 10:35 PM

^^ Yeah I feel like we’re going to get pics of them together at party at some point. Most likely after a couple of days given their track record.

by Anonymousreply 312December 27, 2018 10:40 PM

Let’s be real if there are any drugs on that beach its lots of weed and maybe some shrooms or E. Who does coke on a beach’??

by Anonymousreply 313December 27, 2018 10:46 PM

R311 R312 lol you insane girl i found your blog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314December 27, 2018 10:47 PM

R314 LMFAO! I don’t have a tumblr actually. And we aren’t even the same user. Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 315December 27, 2018 10:49 PM

R311 you're actually insane

"It is exactly what happened, dear, at least, is what upset me. I guess I’m just afraid things gonna get a little too much for him and so, by hanging out with these people, he might allow himself to be dragged into this glistening world that actually is rotten to the core."

by Anonymousreply 316December 27, 2018 10:49 PM

R315 keep posting this is hilarious

"I’m just a little disappointed because I feel like I’ve known a version of Timmy for a year that I liked so much and now I have a completely different vision of him. This doesn’t mean I’m not a fan anymore; I love him always in the same way, but I admit probably I expected too much from him, I idealised him thinking he was just like Elio.

My charmie faith is sinking and it never happened in this way. This also makes me very sad. But probably is my fault, because when it comes to them I feel too much that it almost seems like is it happening to me."

by Anonymousreply 317December 27, 2018 10:50 PM

Lmao add Liz chambers to people currently at a beach location

by Anonymousreply 318December 27, 2018 10:52 PM

This is like Keanu Reeves crazy fangirl type crazy. You realize you don't know this person righT? He's also a kid and is acting accordingly. The majority of the people on this thread need to seek professional help - I'm serious. You're fecking mad.

by Anonymousreply 319December 27, 2018 10:54 PM

Why is there a sudden influx of Daily Mail / ONTD readers in the last 2 threads? Seriously, the thought of a young man going on a vacation sets you off?

by Anonymousreply 320December 27, 2018 10:56 PM

He’s literally on a beach with his high school friends and maybe his girlfriend. People are acting like he’s hanging with all the cokeheads of Hollywood on a yacht full of strippers

by Anonymousreply 321December 27, 2018 11:00 PM

Actually Daily mail constantly (lately) throw shade on him. Not deep, not hard, but kinda funny shade. I think they either hate him (cos they are british and brit people according to my stereotypes are very condescending towards Americans and French and he is both). I heard if UK press hate you its for life (one more maybe stereotype). Well. Fuck them. Its their loss. French and usa press guys mostly like him so we should not care

by Anonymousreply 322December 27, 2018 11:03 PM

r321 yes to that.

by Anonymousreply 323December 27, 2018 11:04 PM

BTW it seems like Hammers just have came there (but not 100% sure)

by Anonymousreply 324December 27, 2018 11:10 PM

R324 more likely caymans

by Anonymousreply 325December 27, 2018 11:11 PM

I think Armie and Elizabeth are probably in the Cayman Islands, like last year. Although the optics of them partying with Timmy and his childhood friends would be amazing.

by Anonymousreply 326December 27, 2018 11:12 PM

lol I agree, that would be amazing. Are we sure they are in the Caymans? Didn't Tim say last year they were supposed to go on a holiday together after awards season? Chalamet and friends/(maybe PR) girlfriend plus the Hammers on holiday in the Bahamas would be fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 327December 27, 2018 11:34 PM

the sunset in elizabeth's story looks exactly like the sunset behind lily in this new post from her friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328December 27, 2018 11:42 PM

Julia Garner is in the Dominican Republic not Bahamas just fyi

by Anonymousreply 329December 27, 2018 11:44 PM

r329 yeah, pity (

by Anonymousreply 330December 27, 2018 11:44 PM

It's hysterical how the fraus who post incessantly about the awful pap pictures are the ones scouring the Internet looking for them and praying for them to drop like breadcrumbs. The hypocrisy is next level. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 331December 27, 2018 11:45 PM

R328 You're comparing sunsets now? I'm worried about you.

by Anonymousreply 332December 27, 2018 11:47 PM

Lily has on two jackets and its currently 75 degrees in the Bahamas..... maybe she’s elsewhere?

by Anonymousreply 333December 27, 2018 11:48 PM

Maybe she's the one in the Caymans with the Hammers! lmao

by Anonymousreply 334December 27, 2018 11:51 PM

Temps drop in the Caribbean at night plus looks like she’s on the water. She’s there as Tim’s lover or friend give it a rest. Let him enjoy his day. Just please no more paps spreads.

by Anonymousreply 335December 27, 2018 11:56 PM

I’ve been in on a boat at night in the Bahamas this exact time of year, you don’t need a heavy jacket at night even on the water. I honestly dont care if she is there or not I’m just bored and like playing detective.

by Anonymousreply 336December 27, 2018 11:58 PM

Also the story with Lily was posted 2 hours ago, same time Timmy posted “shorts weather”

by Anonymousreply 337December 27, 2018 11:59 PM

she is so ugly my god

by Anonymousreply 338December 28, 2018 12:00 AM

I’m stalking IG and someone who is there with them has opened a private account called wxhjttt. Not sure which one of them. Probably wants to post pics from the celebration without having Timmy’s stalker fans on their ass.

by Anonymousreply 339December 28, 2018 12:02 AM

So far I’ve determined they follow Timmy, Lily, Giulllian, Frank, Armie and Elizabeth. Could it be yet another private Timmy IG that he just opened?

by Anonymousreply 340December 28, 2018 12:05 AM

Ok, they follow Pauline and The Weeknd, too. Has to be Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 341December 28, 2018 12:07 AM

lol no that's a fan account

by Anonymousreply 342December 28, 2018 12:08 AM

If it is a private account how can you tell who they follow?

by Anonymousreply 343December 28, 2018 12:11 AM

moving on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344December 28, 2018 12:11 AM

I saw it too and I don’t think it’s a fan account because Frank just started following it.

by Anonymousreply 345December 28, 2018 12:13 AM

Ok I obvi need to up my instagram stalking game, how can you guys tell this accounts was just opened and who they are following?

by Anonymousreply 346December 28, 2018 12:14 AM

R345 i literally just posted the link above of the fan who opened the account talking about frank following her and she put up a screenshot of her account

by Anonymousreply 347December 28, 2018 12:15 AM

^^ you must have been screaming about sometihng at some point cuase I had you blocked

by Anonymousreply 348December 28, 2018 12:23 AM

They don’t follow Willl, Stephane, Jake or Nick? If it is Tim how many private IG does this make? No wonder he get confused.

by Anonymousreply 349December 28, 2018 12:31 AM

R314 That tumblr link you shared is frightening. "Mysteries of Charmie"? Oh Mary!

And it's not only Americans who are the crazy fans, obviously. This little lady"s got an Italian anon and responded in Italian. I'm posting a link below and am translating so you can all laugh at their expense.

Anon, translated from Italian: "I'm pissed off today, the fact that she's spending her birthday with her and her clever friends makes me doubt him too. I'm sorry but that's how it is. in addition they are also fake because everyone knows that they are together but do not have the courage to put a picture together but to walk with the paparazzi in tow you instead."

Mysteries of Charmie loon, translated from Italian: "I think the selfie together will come, alas. Look, I no longer know what to think, I had a completely different idea of ​​him.

Today the world has collapsed on me.

If you want to mix with these people, do it, but I do not agree. Of course, my opinion does not matter, but I'm really disappointed. Disappointed by the fact that if the relationship with Lily is true, she has chosen someone like her.

I did not understand anything about him apparently."

WHATTTTTTT IN GOD'S NAME?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350December 28, 2018 12:51 AM

There are some teenagers on tumblr having a VERY hard time today. Let them mourn in peace.

by Anonymousreply 351December 28, 2018 12:53 AM

Where are the wet swim trunk pics? Only here for the Tim/Armie "From Here to Eternity" reenactment beach pics

by Anonymousreply 352December 28, 2018 1:35 AM

So All of Timmy's friends are there but none of LRD's friends are present? That nudist girl who posted about bahamas is there or not?

by Anonymousreply 353December 28, 2018 4:27 AM

R353 apparently one of her friends is there as well. Alana I think. She posted an IG story of Lily on a boat

by Anonymousreply 354December 28, 2018 4:30 AM

Finally fans are realizing Tim is no innocent or the characters he plays. He’s a very talented but spoiled white kid raised in the inner city from a working class families who likes rap music and the lifestyle which includes partying and girls like LRD. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 355December 28, 2018 6:23 AM

R535 She’s there with Alana and Alana’s bf.

by Anonymousreply 356December 28, 2018 6:25 AM

Of course she is, people trying to use the boat pic of her wearing a coat as proof she isn’T. She brought 2-3 friends and Timmy the same. Looking less like a romantic gateway but a group of friends hanging out on the rich party girl daddy’s private island.

by Anonymousreply 357December 28, 2018 6:32 AM

So no yacht, no orgies, no naked photos... Maybe they are building sand castles on the beach....

by Anonymousreply 358December 28, 2018 7:19 AM

Just yesterday many fans’ve been melting down. Today everything seems back to normal after Timmy likes few of fans’ igs. He’s a smart guy indeed.

by Anonymousreply 359December 28, 2018 8:01 AM

nope I still think he's fake

by Anonymousreply 360December 28, 2018 8:12 AM

r360 good for you. pat yourself for being "woke"

by Anonymousreply 361December 28, 2018 9:40 AM

Of course there's gonna be some permanent damage after this. Again, most of his fans are not idiots (and even the press has started to turn a little bit). If it was just about the Paris pics or just about the Bahamas then maybe him acting all cute again would have worked, but both those things at once?

by Anonymousreply 362December 28, 2018 10:29 AM

He’s playing the game, no different then anyone else trying to make it in HW. Agree he needs to drop the shy, star struck cutesy act...its worn thin.

by Anonymousreply 363December 28, 2018 10:33 AM

Sooner or later even the biggest fan with the thickest pink glasses would see Timmy Tim is miles away from pure lovesick puppy Elio. It's called acting and he scored an Oscar nom for it

by Anonymousreply 364December 28, 2018 10:43 AM

He's Tabloid Timmy now, keep up.

by Anonymousreply 365December 28, 2018 11:35 AM

again, he does not act " the shy, star struck cutesy act". You just cant accept that people are more complex than a cabbage. It might be too challenging for you to comprehend. ANd why the fuck he should change for your tastes? Who do you all think you are? He is who he is, dont liek the way he presents himself - fuck of to another fandom. The world does not revolve around you. And press LOVES him. Daily mail the only shit whole that LIGHTLY not deep or seriously joke about him. Maybe some charmie frau wrote those two posts about him there. I dunno. No serious newspaper ever shitted at him. They love the boy. This new wave of "he should have known better everyone hate him now" bs - you better stop. I know it is hard not to exaggerate for hysterical people. But at least try for a change

by Anonymousreply 366December 28, 2018 11:41 AM

lily/timmy fans should go to create fanpages and stop being so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 367December 28, 2018 11:48 AM

R366 Delusional fangirl post. Please, go back to Tumblr. This is DL, remember? The first thing you see when you visit is "Join the bitchfest". It's immature girlies like you who don't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 368December 28, 2018 11:55 AM

I don't think the kinda awkward "cutesy" side of him is an act either. People can be more than one thing. We all show different sides of our personalities and act differently in different situations and with different people. A LOT of people are that way - kinda awkward sometimes but still ambitious and also up for partying etc every once in a while.

I don't like telling people how they should feel but in this case so many fans are overreacting big time. When you get over the frustration of seeing some people be SO delusional it's really quite entertaining actually

by Anonymousreply 369December 28, 2018 1:14 PM

Sorry but lily wearing her heavy puffy jacket with long sleeves under it in the Bahamas makes no sense, even on a boat. If you’ve ever been on a Bahamas cruise this time of year, literally no one wears jackets like that unless it’s unusually cold out, which it wasn’t.

Her other friend is in the Bahamas so everyone assumed she was with Tim but it turns out she’s with family.

Looks like beach getaways are popular among rich folk this time of year (like Julie garner who was also on another beach). To blindly assume they are all together is dumb

by Anonymousreply 370December 28, 2018 1:15 PM

R357 depp sold the island and the boys landed in Andros Town. Anyone else here enjoy looking at this objectively or is everyone just seeing what they want to see?

by Anonymousreply 371December 28, 2018 1:16 PM

Just seen a pic floating around suggesting he might be with the Hammers after all.

Truth is no one knows anything for sure and there's some massive overreacting going on, but I think most fan meltdows are a consequence of that Paris pap photo dump. People have realized that he's a bit of a famewhore and I guess they don't like it, so they vent.

by Anonymousreply 372December 28, 2018 1:28 PM

Yes R371 . Like I just stated in my post R369 once you get over how ridiculous some people are being it's quite entertaining to watch them freak out over assumptions and being upset with Timmy over stuff they've literally made up in their heads. He hasn't done anything outrageous - we only know the stuff he posted on insta himself and that his friends are hanging out on a beach. I mean I'm sure they had some kind of party yesterday but even that we don't know for sure. You're right, people are seeing what they want to see.

by Anonymousreply 373December 28, 2018 1:28 PM

R369 agree!

by Anonymousreply 374December 28, 2018 1:34 PM

How is he a "famewhore" though? Yes, it seems like kind of enjoys that side of it to a certain extent, sure. But what makes him a famewhore? Pap photos? Lily is papped all the time, of course it would happen. Although I agree that that some of those pics seem very staged, I still don't think that him (and her) taking advantage of the situation is equal to them famewhoring.

And as for the privacy thing - some people are saying he's changed, but I don't really see it? He's never mentioned Lily, never posted about her. He can't go into hiding just bc he's in a relationship, literally all they've done is walk around their hometowns (sometimes playing it up a little, sure, but still).

by Anonymousreply 375December 28, 2018 1:36 PM

[R375] once again: she call the papz o her PR, she is not a kardashian or something like that ( and even they call them)

by Anonymousreply 376December 28, 2018 1:41 PM

[quote] Just seen a pic floating around suggesting he might be with the Hammers after all.

I suspect that too. Had it been the case that he was only with his friends and gf or/and family, he would have just posted a pic. What's the harm in that?

But I think he needs to hide something: that he's spending his birthday time with his dear Armie, that's why he needs to set all this up

by Anonymousreply 377December 28, 2018 1:41 PM

So a whole day was spent speculating about his vacation on Depp’s island and now it turns out he might not even be with LRD?

by Anonymousreply 378December 28, 2018 1:48 PM

This is getting interesting.

by Anonymousreply 379December 28, 2018 1:50 PM

R376 how does her calling them make Timmy a famewhore?

And, like I said, as long as it doesn't go way overboard my opinion is that them putting themselves out there in this way (IF that is what they're trying to do) isn't really the end of the world...Like, for real, nothing that people should freak out about this way.

by Anonymousreply 380December 28, 2018 1:50 PM

He's much more likely to be with LRD than with Armie and Liz IMO, but fuck knows. They're not gonna show us anything after yesterday's meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 381December 28, 2018 1:51 PM

R381 I completely agree. I’d be very surprised if it turns out he’s with the Hammers.

by Anonymousreply 382December 28, 2018 1:53 PM

R381 I agree with the first part as well.

But was the meltdown really that big? I feel like it was mostly here and on some tumblr blogs. I didn't really see any meltdowns on Twitter, for example.

by Anonymousreply 383December 28, 2018 1:55 PM

R383 I'm sure it was big enough for them to notice and Tim cares about this stuff A LOT. Besides, I suspect his instagram inbox is now full of hysterical dms from disillusioned teenage girls. He's aware, don't worry.

by Anonymousreply 384December 28, 2018 2:01 PM

Got a kick out of this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385December 28, 2018 2:02 PM

This thread is fascinating. i read post after post and i still don't know what the guys did to make some people upset.

A PR relationships is pathetic but people generally don't have strong reactions to them.

And all that conversation about drugs. Unless you are a severe addict, everybody in the business knows to take their drugs privately. Some fans are a bit crazy, and the worse thing is that fabricated news have a long live on internet.

by Anonymousreply 386December 28, 2018 2:03 PM

R384 yeah you're right, true.

by Anonymousreply 387December 28, 2018 2:04 PM

Where did the theory that he might be with the Hammer come from? Cause that would be hilarious and very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 388December 28, 2018 2:08 PM

It would be hilarious if that meltdown was about something that didn’t actually happen.

by Anonymousreply 389December 28, 2018 2:10 PM

Liz posted and deleted a story from a restaurant and there is someone that looks like Timmy sitting at another table in the background. Another person messaged Liz that she hopes she has fun and if she’s with Timmy to wish him a happy birthday, and Liz liked that message.

by Anonymousreply 390December 28, 2018 2:11 PM

But why would he be sitting at a table that’s not theirs?

by Anonymousreply 391December 28, 2018 2:13 PM

They're with their kids and he's with his friends?

by Anonymousreply 392December 28, 2018 2:16 PM

R392 true. I still find this theory a bit farfetched though

by Anonymousreply 393December 28, 2018 2:19 PM

Tbh I think Liz wants you to think she’s with Timmy just as much as LRD wants you to think she’s with Timmy but TImmy dgaf about them and is too busy smoking blunts with his male friends in their beach bungalow

by Anonymousreply 394December 28, 2018 2:20 PM

some fans here sure think way too much about themselves and their influence at Tim. I bet 1mil bucks that checking any fucking reaction was the last thing he thought about between fucking that pussy and getting drunk with his friends

by Anonymousreply 395December 28, 2018 2:21 PM

The pap dump would make sense. Like the 3 days make out all through NYC before Armie went to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 396December 28, 2018 2:28 PM

Hmm.. interesting. Well, for the record, I think they’re super fake but it would make sense if she was with them. She is his “gf” anyways.. also, I agree with the person that says its looking more like a friend getaway thing..he invited his bros and she invited her friends. However, I guess we won’t know she was there until they release photos, but don’t know if we’ll actually get any. Did anyone catch that video/pic R390 is talking about?

R394 Honestly, he really does seem to enjoy hanging out with his friends more so it wouldn’t surprise me if he hung out with them mostly the entire time, lol.

by Anonymousreply 397December 28, 2018 2:35 PM

The story that Liz deleted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398December 28, 2018 2:37 PM

Thanks! R398

by Anonymousreply 399December 28, 2018 2:38 PM

R396 the 3 days paps make sense if he's hiding something. None of that promoting his films nonsense, there are a myriad other ways he can do that. He's hiding he's with Armie, trust me. He knows at this point it looks bad for him to spend time with a dude you did a film with ages ago, especially when people are rumouring you're having an affair with him.

by Anonymousreply 400December 28, 2018 2:38 PM

R398 who's that guy on the left, whose face is cut off?

by Anonymousreply 401December 28, 2018 2:39 PM

Oh my .... by the looks of it the new year's kiss will break the internet. Where's papa guadagnino to direct?

by Anonymousreply 402December 28, 2018 2:41 PM

R401 Pretty sure that’s Armie

by Anonymousreply 403December 28, 2018 2:42 PM

R401 armie isnt it

by Anonymousreply 404December 28, 2018 2:42 PM

R402 Armie. Id know him a mile off!

by Anonymousreply 405December 28, 2018 2:42 PM

Thing like r400 writing i can find hilarious only being wasted. Actually reading this threads make sense (i mean to find it funny) only when you are drunk. otherwise its a torture to common sense

by Anonymousreply 406December 28, 2018 2:42 PM

R400. My point exactly. Spending time on your b-day vacay with your old costar who’s married and is 10 years your senior is fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 407December 28, 2018 2:49 PM

and also have a feeling that some fans here just want to find (or more likely create in their heads) reasons to hate Tim for smth. they purposely interpret everything with the minus and obsessively looking for bad things. It is their right to create this kind of world around themselves but the thing that interests me in this kind of behaviour is WHY? i mean there are for sure some psychological explanation to this model of thinking. Is it that degrading him to some level makes him more relatable to them, or is it the thing when they afraid of good things cos they afraid to get disappointed in smth they really care about so they are trying to find the reason to be disappointed right away so they can fan about him in a safe zone or smth. i wish i had answers, cos i know a few people like this in real life and it is always surprises me

by Anonymousreply 408December 28, 2018 2:50 PM

R407 Is it? Between filming and promoting they spent a lot of time together and became close. Also cmbyn was important for their careers and the prospect of a sequel is fascinating. They're hustling ;o)

by Anonymousreply 409December 28, 2018 2:55 PM

I seriously doubt that’s Tim 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 410December 28, 2018 3:00 PM

There is nothing weird about it unless people think it’s something romantic. They are friends just like Jake and Ryan and Hugh hanging out but people twist Armie and Tim into something else. Sorry not buying some random back of a head person in a photo of a restaurant full of people is Tim

by Anonymousreply 411December 28, 2018 3:01 PM

I don’t think that is Timmy

by Anonymousreply 412December 28, 2018 3:03 PM

I love how absolutely bonkers this thread is!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 413December 28, 2018 3:11 PM

I doubt it’s Timmy but it’s weird that she deleted it. Unless she was getting messages asking if it’s him and she didn’t want to encourage speculation.

by Anonymousreply 414December 28, 2018 3:11 PM

look timothée is with me and we're having sex rn

by Anonymousreply 415December 28, 2018 3:12 PM

R415 Good for you!

by Anonymousreply 416December 28, 2018 3:15 PM

R415 OK Frank (or Giullian). Let us know how it was when you're done!

by Anonymousreply 417December 28, 2018 3:18 PM

R417 Why a guy and not a girl?

by Anonymousreply 418December 28, 2018 3:25 PM

R415 is he a top or bottom?

So far there're blinds of elgort, Bradley Cooper, franco and even Amber heard out of all people. why aren't there any blind about Timmy/Armie relationship yet? Would've thought someone give a fake tip to enty already considering how plausible it is.

by Anonymousreply 419December 28, 2018 3:26 PM

I'm starting to think it actually might be him. The tshirt kinda checks out.

by Anonymousreply 420December 28, 2018 3:38 PM

R418 bc this is DL, the gay bitchfest site.

by Anonymousreply 421December 28, 2018 3:44 PM

R419 I'm pretty sure read this on DL in an earlier thread. The poster must've gotten it from a blind:

Timothée and Armie traveled to London together sometime during the CMBYN awards and promos and they ended up staying in the same room with just one bed. I can't remember the details, but the room was booked at the last minute or smth. Seems like a bs story. Anyone familiar with it?

by Anonymousreply 422December 28, 2018 3:59 PM

R422 It’s fake 😂

by Anonymousreply 423December 28, 2018 4:17 PM

sounds like the plot of a fanfic tbh. But if we're talking blinds I've always wondered how exactly did Tim "console" Armie after his alleged meltdown over not getting the Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 424December 28, 2018 4:19 PM

elizabeth posted a story with a old pic of her timmy and armie... timmy's birthday was yesterday woman! lol

by Anonymousreply 425December 28, 2018 4:37 PM

R425 So what!? At least she posted a “new” picture you cunts haven’t seen before so now thanks to this you’ll have new content to reblog ad nauseam on IG. Be quiet!

by Anonymousreply 426December 28, 2018 4:42 PM

R424 He went to Armie's room and "hugged" him. That's why Armie was so enamored of him the next day during that Italian promo interview, where he looked at him so longingly and called him by his name. That should be the narrative of the sequel...where Elio becomes really famous and Oliver is now the one who can't hide his desire. Rolls reversed.

by Anonymousreply 427December 28, 2018 4:42 PM

What's more interesting is the fact that Elizabeth deleted that story with what looks like Timmy. She rarely deletes stories and when she does, she edits them and reups them. Like the racist kneeling massage pic and the #meetoo Christmas cards pic. She didn't reup this one though. Hm.

by Anonymousreply 428December 28, 2018 4:45 PM

R428 why would she hide being at Timmy's birthday when she was happy to show off he was with them in Dallas?

by Anonymousreply 429December 28, 2018 4:48 PM

I think Elizabeth is here.

by Anonymousreply 430December 28, 2018 4:51 PM

Did Elizabeth post a birthday wish for Timothée?

by Anonymousreply 431December 28, 2018 4:53 PM

So last year when Armie was hoping to get Oscar nomination for CMBYN his wife sent that creepy, over the top birthday message. Now both the Hammers are ignoring him.

by Anonymousreply 432December 28, 2018 4:56 PM

Looks like Elizabeth is a day late?? They are definitely not together.

by Anonymousreply 433December 28, 2018 5:00 PM

Why is Armie holding a bare-chested Kid Cudi pic on Elizabeth's b-day post for Timmy lmao?

by Anonymousreply 434December 28, 2018 5:03 PM

It's a Kid Cudi album. Still funny.

by Anonymousreply 435December 28, 2018 5:11 PM

a half naked Kid Cudi sounds like a good birthday gift for Tim

by Anonymousreply 436December 28, 2018 5:12 PM

R432 How are they ignoring him? Liz posted an IG story wishing him a happy bday

by Anonymousreply 437December 28, 2018 5:13 PM

R437 a day late. LMAO. She probably didn’t even know it was his birthday until the fan DMed her.

by Anonymousreply 438December 28, 2018 5:14 PM

Aren't Armie and Timmy's publicists affiliated? They play the Charmies like a book. Talk about PR relationship. If they're together Liz will leak a real photo like she did at TIFF, Dallas. They tried with this photo but the dumbass cut his hair off. Wasn't she pushing old Christmas tree photos earlier this year? I bet they're not even in the Caymans. Watch out for no photos of Ford. He's changed the most. Watch out for the fake photos they'll be producing in the next few days to make you believe they're together. The drama.

by Anonymousreply 439December 28, 2018 5:18 PM

Liz is on instagram 24/7 and I'm sure she'd seen the birthday posts. If she posted a day late it's definitely not because she didn't remember.

by Anonymousreply 440December 28, 2018 5:26 PM

she posted it today to get more attention.

by Anonymousreply 441December 28, 2018 5:28 PM

Why did she post that old pic? Such a fake bitch. Trying to make people think she's with Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 442December 28, 2018 5:34 PM

I don't think she posted it to make people think he's with them. It's just a funny photo with the three of them and she posted it because, despite it being a congratulatory birthday post, she's the one at the center of the photo.

by Anonymousreply 443December 28, 2018 5:37 PM

R443 yes she did. That's why she posted them landing in the Caymans on the same day Timothée is in the Bahamas. If Armie and her were there we'd know. She's not subtle just desperate.

by Anonymousreply 444December 28, 2018 5:42 PM

There's a vid of Armie kissing Ford and you can see some palm trees in the background. Probably photoshopped or they are still in LA trying to pretend it's the Caribbean. Fake asses.

by Anonymousreply 445December 28, 2018 5:44 PM

"island smooshes" she captioned it. They probably are in the Caymans. Or she's bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 446December 28, 2018 5:47 PM

Forgot to mention how fucking hot Armie looks in that little video. See what you're missing out on, Lil Timmy Tim?!

by Anonymousreply 447December 28, 2018 5:48 PM

I think their publicists read these boards so waiting for the damage control. Will they fabricate something more believable. Armie might have to hop on a boat or plane and get that money shot

by Anonymousreply 448December 28, 2018 5:49 PM

R446 she's trying hard. They're supposedly on a family vacation and she's doing all these stories. Dumb bitch. Everyone knows her and her husband weren't invited to the party with their ancient asses. Her husband is hoping CMBYN fans will see his shit movie so he can try for another nomination that he doesn't deserve cause he can't act.

by Anonymousreply 449December 28, 2018 5:54 PM

The real question is will they all be at Palm Springs next week for Timmy to get his award

by Anonymousreply 450December 28, 2018 6:17 PM

Armie is not like her, he is not using Timothée and cmbyn fans.

by Anonymousreply 451December 28, 2018 6:18 PM

R451 sorry Armie defended her ass on instagram. He poses for the IG stories. He knows exactly what she's doing. He's a famewhore too.

by Anonymousreply 452December 28, 2018 6:42 PM

R451 I've never seen a married couple so up each other's asses on social media. He knows what she does.

by Anonymousreply 453December 28, 2018 6:45 PM

Didn't we just spent the past two days agreeing that Tim is also a famewhore? they all are, they're actors and wannabe celebrities in Elizabeth's case. They love attention. And Elizabeth lives for instagram. I don't think she genuinely think she's fooling anyone trying to make them believe Tim is with her but she definitely adores those "likes" Tim, Armie and the kids bring. Elizabeth on her own? no one cares. But hot Armie, Timmy and those adorable kids, those do get her attention.

by Anonymousreply 454December 28, 2018 6:48 PM

Apparently there's a new ig story somewhere where you can hear Lily's voice. She's with them.

by Anonymousreply 455December 28, 2018 6:58 PM

I can’t believe anyone had legit doubts she’d be there. Of course she’s there.

by Anonymousreply 456December 28, 2018 7:07 PM

Yeah, I thought we were all under the assumption she was. Regardless if shes there as a gf, friend, beard or PR hook up or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 457December 28, 2018 7:09 PM

R454 Timothée is generating his own attention. The Hammers are getting theirs from a 23 year old.

by Anonymousreply 458December 28, 2018 7:12 PM

R455 in Frank’s last insta story

by Anonymousreply 459December 28, 2018 7:13 PM

Swear if there's another round of pap pics after this I'm going to puke.

by Anonymousreply 460December 28, 2018 7:13 PM

also lily voice is ugly like her face.. and she is the face of chanel?

by Anonymousreply 461December 28, 2018 7:25 PM

I’m not convinced that is her voice

by Anonymousreply 462December 28, 2018 7:25 PM

Armie and Elizabeth shouldn't use social media. It just makes them look bad.

by Anonymousreply 463December 28, 2018 7:26 PM

*drinking and enjoying this lil girls interactions in the thread, in peace with their madness and stupidity, cos already wasted*

by Anonymousreply 464December 28, 2018 8:11 PM

honesty that is a very generic voice could be anyone

by Anonymousreply 465December 28, 2018 8:33 PM

His friend Joey is there and he and Lily started following each other a few minutes ago at the exact same time. She’s there for sure.

by Anonymousreply 466December 28, 2018 8:43 PM

So I guess you girls don’t fuck this Christmas?

by Anonymousreply 467December 28, 2018 8:43 PM

And I bet 500$ that you won’t fuck on New Year’s eve? 😆

by Anonymousreply 468December 28, 2018 8:46 PM

R451 Didn't Armie lie that time about when Ford was conceived? Saying it was in Crema. He and their sloppy love posts to each other is the epitome of fakeness. Armie is just as bad as she is.

by Anonymousreply 469December 28, 2018 8:48 PM

What's Joey 's IG?

by Anonymousreply 470December 28, 2018 8:49 PM

Princejoeybreeze

by Anonymousreply 471December 28, 2018 8:53 PM

So timmy is having a nice romantic birthday with lily and all his guy friends. Can’t wait for the pap photos where it is sold as a couples holiday on the beach

by Anonymousreply 472December 28, 2018 8:58 PM

Oh, Joey is the princess not 🤴

by Anonymousreply 473December 28, 2018 8:59 PM

He's at least received a bj from this guy Joey. He's ready at all times

by Anonymousreply 474December 28, 2018 9:03 PM

R472 what paps? In the Bahamas? You just ask your mates te to pull out their phones and snap away. He's not that famous. LRD has more IG followers than Timmy Tim.

by Anonymousreply 475December 28, 2018 9:05 PM

I bet Lourdes is there too. She was at his birthday last year and is friends with Joey and his sister Billy.

by Anonymousreply 476December 28, 2018 9:09 PM

LRD has more followers and yet a photo of her with her tits hanging out of a towel doesn’t get more likes than timmy posting a random photo of an airport. Her followers are paid for, she has like 5 fans.

by Anonymousreply 477December 28, 2018 9:10 PM

tits out 177k, 515 comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478December 28, 2018 9:15 PM

R471, so the friend Joey is super gay? Is he a very close friend of Tim?

by Anonymousreply 479December 28, 2018 9:17 PM

a tree 455k likes, 4203 comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480December 28, 2018 9:17 PM

R479 LOL! They’ve been friends since high school. Will is gay as well lmao. You just discovered this now?

by Anonymousreply 481December 28, 2018 9:19 PM

Billie isn’t Joey sister that’s Olivia. Trust Lourdes’ Bff Billie is not there. Yes it appears Lily is part of Timmy’s group of friends but not his GF. You don’t take a buddy to Paris or on a topical island with your boo. -R479 YES. The only guy there I would say 100% straight is Guillian and he may brought his GF.

by Anonymousreply 482December 28, 2018 9:20 PM

so close, probably had his first gay experiences with him, first bj, first rim job ,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483December 28, 2018 9:23 PM

Guillian as gay as they make them are you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 484December 28, 2018 9:23 PM

R484 Nope, that one is straight.

by Anonymousreply 485December 28, 2018 9:24 PM

See what you're missing out on, Lil Timmy Tim?!

He hasn't missed out, r447, believe me. He's had Armie SO many times.

by Anonymousreply 486December 28, 2018 9:24 PM

R483 Thank you, Love !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 28, 2018 9:28 PM

Friend Will comes off as straight. Surprised why somebody here says he is gay. What gives you this impression? Cos if he is, it makes at least 3 VERY close Tims friends gay. That not that strange for a theatre kid. I mean it just comes this way naturally. But now i think he definitely had a blow job from one of his bffs out of curiosity around that age when you discover things))) or maybe even experimental se, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 488December 28, 2018 9:28 PM

it's tim group of gay friends, they're throwing him a bukkake party. you can see it in tim's face he loves hot cum . best present for him.

by Anonymousreply 489December 28, 2018 9:30 PM

R488 too many 🌈

by Anonymousreply 490December 28, 2018 9:32 PM

R480 yours is a skewed sample. Timmy has posts with much less likes and she has posts with a lot more than 177k. Having said that, not all chanel fans are into social media like TC teenage fans ... if she didn't sell they'd pick someone else.

by Anonymousreply 491December 28, 2018 9:33 PM

R491 genuinely curious, is there any photo of her that has more likes than anything timmy has posted since his rise to fame (lets say, post oscars last year when he gained a million followers)?

by Anonymousreply 492December 28, 2018 9:36 PM

R491 She didn’t. This year for her was shit, the covers didn’t sell and no, even with Tim, it’s the same.

R488 Giullian is straight so that makes only TWO of his friends gay and that means absolutely NOTHING. He has an eclectic bunch of friends, straight, gay, etc. So what? Do you experiment with all of them? Lmao. Those aren’t friends but fuckbuddies.

by Anonymousreply 493December 28, 2018 9:37 PM

sometimes rainbow jut a rainbow

Damn i was sure Guilian is gay. I am upset about my radar. I mean when i got interested in Tim and learned about Guilian i thought he was one of his gay friends from school and then i learnt they only lived together. So i kinda thought wow he really dont give a fuck (in my country its impossible situation) . So i surprised now

by Anonymousreply 494December 28, 2018 9:38 PM

R494 Tim was even the 3rd wheel when Giullian was dating the blonde chick, then they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 495December 28, 2018 9:41 PM

r493 i didnt stated that he did, i just half-jokingly suggested that there is always a possibility for fooling around at 16-18 when you are young and want to try things. And i do have now straight friends who actually did this kind of staff (being drunk so) and as i said my country homophobic as fuck, you need to overcome some inner mental barriers to even joke about it. So i guess the possibility (just possibility) that in art environment in NY its more common among guys to try things before they get who they are

by Anonymousreply 496December 28, 2018 9:43 PM

stuff*

by Anonymousreply 497December 28, 2018 9:43 PM

His friend Jake is also gay...No Will is gay. Stephane is also straight but they are childhood friends. Timmy having a lot of gay friends, designers, agent, really doesn’t mean anything until you add all the other things mentioned here.

by Anonymousreply 498December 28, 2018 9:46 PM

What's Jake's IG?

by Anonymousreply 499December 28, 2018 9:51 PM

Too bad Lourdes isn't on social media. I'm sure she's there too.

by Anonymousreply 500December 28, 2018 9:52 PM

You'll better be careful before the hysterics and his people start panicking. Jake IG is but he put it on private djakedf.

by Anonymousreply 501December 28, 2018 9:55 PM

R500 Lola is on SM, her IG is private.

R498 And what are these things mentioned here? Nothing. It’s a copy/paste of 2016/2017. No new information.

by Anonymousreply 502December 28, 2018 9:56 PM

The homophobes are back because of course if you have gay friends you must be gay. Like not most of the boys in a preforming arts school will be gay. And his agent is gay so he must be. Nothing to do with Brian wanting to represent him because he wanted him to be Elio. If you associate with the gays you must be one.

by Anonymousreply 503December 28, 2018 10:06 PM

u square old cunts that don't like the wild wackadoodle posts can eat dog butt.

ITS DATA LOUNGE SUCKERS.....ROCK N ROLL !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 504December 28, 2018 10:09 PM

What's the proof that Will is gay?

by Anonymousreply 505December 28, 2018 10:09 PM

No public GF in years, even the BI suggest him and Lourdes were just friends, always with his buddy or 3rd wheel,HW seeing him as Frey, Bi about 3some with Amber, his mannerisms, clothing, connection with Armie (I don’t think they hook up), his lack of chemistry with LRD and almost all of his female co-stars, the PR stuff. Before you attack me has homophobic I pointed out things that’s been discussed on DL and gay site. No your not gay because you have gay people in your life...get real.

by Anonymousreply 506December 28, 2018 10:10 PM

R506 he's not always with a buddy. He is often seen alone. Which friend is he fucking? And you don't have any friends do you, homophobe. "His mannerisms " wtf. Gurl, fuck off to tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 507December 28, 2018 10:15 PM

Warned you'll people can't talk about homosexuality or racism without people going ballistic and name calling. Peace out

by Anonymousreply 508December 28, 2018 10:15 PM

If I'm not 110% in, I prefer to stay single. I don't really date casually because it aways ends in a disaster.

He might be the same. Doesn't mean he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 509December 28, 2018 10:17 PM

(he 23. still real young. things change over time at his age. I think he likes both, but undecided if he'll be honest and public about it.)

by Anonymousreply 510December 28, 2018 10:19 PM

-R507 am not on tumblr and if you had read my post it was about topics that had been discussed on DL not my thoughts. Wow

by Anonymousreply 511December 28, 2018 10:19 PM

Personally I have the impression that he is what us oldies called bi, but millennials call fluid. Having many gay close friends is a rarity for many straight men, it is changing for the younger generation thank goodness. Among my early 30's gay friends there have very few straight friends, work colleagues they go out in a group with. So no, it doesn't mean he is gay, but it is rare.

by Anonymousreply 512December 28, 2018 10:24 PM

R509 honestly I’m the same way so I totally get it, lol. I had a feeling Tim might be like that as well.

by Anonymousreply 513December 28, 2018 10:25 PM

R506 no public girlfriend? But he wasn't famous. How do you know he wasn't dating? And now he has one but you say it's fake? So are all the other straight friends gay too by association? So he was kissing Maika for experimentation? You homophobes are too dumb for words.

by Anonymousreply 514December 28, 2018 10:26 PM

Half the homophobes evidence is based on blind items. Lol and still don't know how they know Will is gay.

by Anonymousreply 515December 28, 2018 10:28 PM

for cryin out loud, in the show biz, u do what ya gotta do, fuk a puss, suk a dik, open ur cunt, dats da way it is u stooopid shits.

by Anonymousreply 516December 28, 2018 10:31 PM

Also, he seems to gravitate towards older and more experienced people in general, but girls like that won't really consider him relationship material because let's be real, he's still a dorky kid. That's why his female costars treat him more like a younger brother and there's literally zero sexual tension.

by Anonymousreply 517December 28, 2018 10:33 PM

would be funny if he happens to be asexual. i ll laugh to extent of peeing myself

by Anonymousreply 518December 28, 2018 10:36 PM

Someone is hot regardless of age. Older people can feel attracted to you, even if young depending on how you behave and think. The same could be the case the other way around, a younger person feeling attracted to an older person. It happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 519December 28, 2018 10:38 PM

but on a serious note, i have a feeling he is a mostly straight but really open-minded person, i mean he grew up in an art environment with all kind of people as an example, so homosexuality (ANY sexuality ) i suppose not a topic of acceptance to him but something so natural you dont even think about it.

so i bet on him being straight, but if in 20 years we find out he had a male lover at some point of his life, i will not be surprised. Like sure, why not

by Anonymousreply 520December 28, 2018 10:42 PM

So Elizabeth didn't even tag Timothée in that fake birthday message. Guess she didn't want him to know she was using him. He's too distracted to notice her and her husband's thirsty attempts to stay relevant to his fans. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 521December 28, 2018 11:08 PM

But their publicists work together so I'm sure Timothée will throw her a bone so they don't look like parasites. Waiting for the damage control.

by Anonymousreply 522December 28, 2018 11:53 PM

I doubt their publicists even bother with this board. Data Lounge is known for being a cesspool, specifically threads like this that are full of teens and middle aged women. If anything, they are looking at IG and Twitter comments, but not us. I know it may give you all a feeling of power thinking that our community written fanfiction is being read by their publicists, or Timothee and Armie themselves, but it's not. We are not that important or that interesting.

by Anonymousreply 523December 28, 2018 11:57 PM

I find it funny how the only pictures we’re getting right now are of the ocean. I think PR pics will inevitably come though. I think this is too good of a story to pass up. They’ll probably release them after New Years with a caption describing their “romantic” getaway, lol.

by Anonymousreply 524December 29, 2018 12:10 AM

r524 I agree. I'm waiting and dreading it.

by Anonymousreply 525December 29, 2018 12:13 AM

R525 why are you dreading it?

by Anonymousreply 526December 29, 2018 12:18 AM

"I see you in that flannel"

isn't flannel associated with lesbians? And that's exactly what he looks like in that ig photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 29, 2018 12:21 AM

r526 because it's predictable as hell and because it's going to cause another collective meltdown for people overly invested in whatever Tim does or doesn't do with his maybe PR girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 528December 29, 2018 12:24 AM

If we don’t get any pap pics from this trip will that change anyone’s mind about it being PR?

by Anonymousreply 529December 29, 2018 12:29 AM

R521 Armie's wife is a nuisance. She always plants herself at the center of every fucking picture and strikes a ridiculous pose to standout like sticking an arm up in the air or whatever. The vibe is always look at me and my charmed existence. Its all bullocks. I don't get the same vibe off Armie. If anything he plays down the privilege and tries to fit in. I wouldn't put them in the same thirsty pot

by Anonymousreply 530December 29, 2018 12:32 AM

Here's the thing. LRD keeps getting insulted left and right and the only reaction (however pathetic) I've seen so far was from Elizabeth a good while ago. Surely, and I mean SURELY, Tim would have posted something by now? Even if just a selfie, as a "fuck off" kinda thing. I mean, that's instinct, you don't even have to think about it, you just do it.

But he's not going to because they're not dating. I'm sure he doesn't mind the rumors but that's probably as far as he'll go. I mean, at this point he's more likely to post some nonsense to placate his fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 531December 29, 2018 12:33 AM

I generally don't care R531, but if Tim is ok with ppl insulting and demeaning LRD, who is possibly a friend, isn't he an ass for allowing random strangers to throw her under the bus?

by Anonymousreply 532December 29, 2018 12:38 AM

R532 I'm not saying he's okay with it, just that it's much easier to ignore when there's no emotional connection.

I'm sure the whole thing was not his idea in the first place. And I'm sure he's not that thrilled. He's let the paps do their thing but still hasn't confirmed anything, because why should he lie?

by Anonymousreply 533December 29, 2018 12:48 AM

R531 R533 good point

by Anonymousreply 534December 29, 2018 12:49 AM

I mean what is this kindergarten bs? They make out 3 days straight all over NYC then call the paps in Paris on 3 different occasions, gather the pics and dump them all at the same time and now they play coy with the ig hinting. Like they haven't paraded this from the very beginning. This whole thing makes Timmy look like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 535December 29, 2018 12:51 AM

R529 not unless I see solid evidence that she is there without pap photos.

by Anonymousreply 536December 29, 2018 1:03 AM

R532 By saying anything he'd only make things worse. Look at what happens when Armie comes to Es rescue like she's a damsel in distress. It ignites people an then its a bigger mess. Plus the damsel in distress who needs to be rescued by the knight in shining armor is a thing of the past. She can handle it.

by Anonymousreply 537December 29, 2018 1:09 AM

Even if she is there and there's no photos it's not going to mean anything. It's perfectly possible that for example she's the one with the crush in this ordeal and offered Tim a place to party to impress him and his friends. Or it just somehow came about organically.

Anyways, doubt they're gonna get an on-call pap to the Bahamas. Neither of them is that big a deal.

R537 That's because Armie is an idiot. And I'm not saying he should argue in the comments like an absolute moron with zero self awareness. Just post something, anything, that would remove any doubt whether they're together and shut some people up. But again, if they're not together it would be a lie.

by Anonymousreply 538December 29, 2018 1:20 AM

R538 post what? The ones who think its PR would think it's a PR spin and those who think they're dating wouldn't change their minds either. Its pointless. If the relationship evolves they'll make a statement appearance together on a red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 539December 29, 2018 1:30 AM

I think a red carpet appearance is inevitable. They were noted as the “stylish couple to watch” by a few outlets this last pap round... the narrative is already being set up

by Anonymousreply 540December 29, 2018 1:40 AM

I wasn't talking about making a statement in R531 but a regular human reaction. Maybe you don't see it that way. But if I didn't believe it was a set up, iI'd find it super weird he hasn't said anything.

by Anonymousreply 541December 29, 2018 1:44 AM

But most of his fans like her. The ones who don’t are a small majority of Charmies and some overinvested stans. I don’t see that much hate and DL doesn’t count.

by Anonymousreply 542December 29, 2018 1:47 AM

R540 I wouldn't be so sure. Everyone expected a red carpet debut already and then Armie came instead.

by Anonymousreply 543December 29, 2018 1:49 AM

R542 Agreed. Nobody is dragging LRD for being with Timmy much outside of DL and some unhinged nobodies on SM. Most people are supportive or indifferent, so there is no need for him to defend her.

by Anonymousreply 544December 29, 2018 1:51 AM

^^ I think they are waiting for the televised awards. Globes / Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 545December 29, 2018 1:51 AM

For those playing detective by instagram stuff, joey and giullian just followed each other too.

by Anonymousreply 546December 29, 2018 1:53 AM

If Elizabeth felt the need to defend her then the haters are loud enough. And that was a few weeks ago, it's gotten worse.

R545 Hope not. Nic Sheff deserves and should be Tim's +1 for that.

by Anonymousreply 547December 29, 2018 1:56 AM

When did Liz defend her?

by Anonymousreply 548December 29, 2018 1:58 AM

R548 On this post. Lily left a comment and some troll told her to stay away from Timmy or something like that (she later deleted the comment) and Liz replied, “Jealousy isn’t a good look on you.” Her comment is still there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549December 29, 2018 2:01 AM

That and after the previous batch of pap photos when people started taking the piss out of their awkward kissing she went on an LRD liking spree and left a bunch of "beauty <3 <3 <3" comments under her old pics.

by Anonymousreply 550December 29, 2018 2:06 AM

Apparently lily posted and deleted a story. Anyone else catch it? I have no life and have been on IG all day and say nothing, but I guess she really is there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551December 29, 2018 2:06 AM

Yeah, it was just a sunset on the water. Same thing as everyone else who is there has been posting.

by Anonymousreply 552December 29, 2018 2:08 AM

If that IG story is real, then she is there. If there are no pap photos, then I might be convinced this is real.

by Anonymousreply 553December 29, 2018 2:26 AM

Don’t know why she deleted it. Most people assumed she was there anyway. Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 554December 29, 2018 2:34 AM

It’s to get people talking. Posting then deleting stirs people up because they think there is something to hide. Look at it this way- it’s a way to be super obvious about this “relationship” while at the same time pretending that privacy matters to you.

by Anonymousreply 555December 29, 2018 2:37 AM

Pretentious. Oh I'm supposed to be low-key gf. She did the same things when she deleted her arrival photo in LA. and her Halloween Party.

by Anonymousreply 556December 29, 2018 2:40 AM

I find it so funny that during a CMBYN interview when playing word association that for the word "love" the 1st thought that came to Armie's mind was the word "hate" and not "Elizabeth." Wtf? lol Also interesting that for the word "love" Timmy said "Armie". ~ grin ~

by Anonymousreply 557December 29, 2018 2:41 AM

She can delete as much as she wants to get people talking and then do a million pap walks with him, the truth is no one cares about them other than a few of his fangirls. Look at the comment on the gossip sites.

by Anonymousreply 558December 29, 2018 2:47 AM

R558 What gossip sites? Please give us links.

by Anonymousreply 559December 29, 2018 2:54 AM

Look like Nick is there from LA along with Cazzie David and yes Tim follows her too

by Anonymousreply 560December 29, 2018 3:02 AM

Is Nick actually there? He was driving a golf cart around earlier. Speaking of, he was wearing Timmy’s Brentwood cap (unless he got one of his own). Timothée got that while he was living with Armie I believe? (Not totally sure I just know charmies talk about it a lot).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561December 29, 2018 3:10 AM

Looking at her IG they look like they are there....complete with rap music playing in background.

by Anonymousreply 562December 29, 2018 3:14 AM

Nspiro has been posting from la, not convinced they are there. He always posts palm trees and sunset and rap music

by Anonymousreply 563December 29, 2018 3:26 AM

R553 I don’t think we’ll be getting pap pics.. they aren’t that famous to be photographed on some random island unless they brought some with them and if that ends being the case then wow! I actually think we might be getting more subtle pics of them. I’m not sure why you’d think they are real if we don’t get any pap pics? I don’t think that really proves anything.

by Anonymousreply 564December 29, 2018 4:49 AM

Maybe it’s both reasons. He hasn’t defended her because one, he doesn’t care that much since they’re probably not dating irl and second, it could possibly make it worse especially knowing how easily riled up this fandom gets.

by Anonymousreply 565December 29, 2018 5:00 AM

R542, R544 Most people support this couple? Really? I know Lily has fans from her fashion world and Johnny& Vanessa'. As far as I know, she got some hates even before dating Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 566December 29, 2018 6:08 AM

It is real if we do not get pap pictures in Paris. It is real if we do not get pap pictures in the Bahamas. The words goalposts and moving come to mind. We do not know if it is real or not, but there is a lot of pr going on. Most of LRD insta followers are fashion followers, they follow models and fashion houses, not LRD for herself. Timmy's followers are more invested in him, but he certainly is behind in numbers than some of his peers. Interesting times ahead.

by Anonymousreply 567December 29, 2018 6:21 AM

R566 My sense is that people don't care as much as we do, and we are the minority of their fans. I don't think Tim needs to defend her from the likes of us. Why would they care?

by Anonymousreply 568December 29, 2018 6:49 AM

R553, ya, I agree. I would believe its sort of real if LRD is really with Tim in the bahamas and we dont get pap photos, though they are unarguably milking it all for PR. The pap photos were all staged, but the relationship might be real? i dont even know...

by Anonymousreply 569December 29, 2018 7:39 AM

They really do not need pap photos in the Bahamas, sm is creating the frenzy with the hint do not show... we might get them, the daily fail has a good selection of random Caribbean holiday "celebs". It is strange how all those saying that paps are at the airports that's why we had the truckload of photos of them, are not mentioning why there are no photos of them leaving Paris...

by Anonymousreply 570December 29, 2018 7:53 AM

One reason I’m not sure if there will be pap photos is because there are other people there. Usually their pap walks are just them. Unless they end up doing something away from the others so they can get papped.

by Anonymousreply 571December 29, 2018 7:53 AM

Timothée isn't stupid. He won't comment on this. He has already confirmed she is there. She's posted a story. Why would he stoop to defend him from people who are not even his fans? People who hate him just because he's not with Armie? You don't matter to him at all.

by Anonymousreply 572December 29, 2018 7:58 AM

I want the "romantic" photos of them sitting on the rocks, hugging while looking at the sea... all alone with the pap. Please grant me this lord (or lady) of the pr!

by Anonymousreply 573December 29, 2018 7:59 AM

[quote] Timothée isn't stupid.

No, instead he's spoilt, greedy and phoney. He should also be reminded that "Rome wasn't built in a day". Why doesn't he just work, then wait and see, like many other actors; Jesse Eisenberg springs to mind and many of the French actors he claims to admire. They work hard at their craft and lead normal lives.

by Anonymousreply 574December 29, 2018 8:31 AM

R574 Because he wants to be a movie star. You dont become a true movie star by eschewing PR completely.

by Anonymousreply 575December 29, 2018 8:35 AM

What is a "movie star"? It's like you are speaking from an echo chamber in the 50s. That concept doesn't exist anymore, the internet has done with it. The fragmented state of the media doesn't allow for the mass adoration of past times. Media-savvy audiences are a lot more difficult to control and manipulate and my guess is that in 10, 20 or 30 years' time "movie stardom" would be but a quaint memory.

On the other hand, talking about Tim, one must have something to promote and in order to do that one must have good work to present. If the person in question is gallivanting around filling his head with nonsense and believing to vacuous PR, instead of keeping his eyes on the prize — good work—, they may end up with nothing really to "PR" about.

by Anonymousreply 576December 29, 2018 8:49 AM

R576 There are no more movie stars in the sense of guaranteed BO returns (except for Dicaprio), but there are definitely movie stars in thesense of actors who are famous among the general public, have universal name recognition and gets cast in huge movies. Eg: Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Leo, JLaw, Emma Stone, Matt damon, Bradley Cooper, etc.

Timmy wants that kind of recognition: star power. I also think that if he hadnt been cast in Dune, we might not have seen this relationship. Dune will be a hugely budgeted movie and it would be really bad for him if its a complete flop since its his first lead ever in a sense, barring CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 577December 29, 2018 8:59 AM

He is a very good actor and has good projects in the can, but he seems to need concentration while working, unless the King silence was solely about his hair cut (and if so, that is quite a problem in an acting career). LW is the first time he was filming and promoting, and now the French dispatch, he will be going back and forward a lot. Good job they are both small parts, Dune should be free of distractions, and he needs Dune to do well. As Armie could tell him, there is a finite number of bombs you can get away with...

by Anonymousreply 578December 29, 2018 9:04 AM

As you become famous paparazzi become interested. The more you throw tantrums on social media the more interest paparazzi have in them. They read social media for leads. So don't complain if you lead the paparazzi to their door. You've even leaked the island he's on.

by Anonymousreply 579December 29, 2018 9:50 AM

Funny how the same people complaining about Timothée being fake were silent about Armie posting pictures of his family. If Timothée is faking to have a secret relationship with Armie why isn't Armie also a phoney who everyone's mad at? Because the haters are Armie stans who fear Timothée will abandon the irrelevant oaf.

by Anonymousreply 580December 29, 2018 9:53 AM

R578 Timothée isn't responsible for any bombs. He has no fear of ever following Armie's career path because Hammer is a talentless oaf with more money than brains. Timothée is an Oscar nominated actor. Get real.

by Anonymousreply 581December 29, 2018 9:56 AM

I do hope he bombs so he takes some humble pie, all of you 'fans' disappear from his life and he goes back to basics. If not he's going to lose himself and maybe end up like Emile Hirsch or something....

by Anonymousreply 582December 29, 2018 10:29 AM

LRD is so pathetic, Timothee liked a pic of his friend and then she followed that guy. And she deleted her stories just because Timmy always do the same.. she is thirsty for attention

by Anonymousreply 583December 29, 2018 10:35 AM

Good to know R583, you can read her mind. Next time we'll ask you where she is and what her motivations are.

by Anonymousreply 584December 29, 2018 10:37 AM

sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, Lily lol

by Anonymousreply 585December 29, 2018 10:58 AM

R582 Timothée is immune. He's a physical specimen like no other with talent that is off the charts. Leo is his closeest comparison. His fans are not going anywhere. You better buckle up son.

by Anonymousreply 586December 29, 2018 10:58 AM

R584 if she's pathetic what does that make the person stalking her every move aka you?

by Anonymousreply 587December 29, 2018 11:00 AM

Lily stop, go somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 588December 29, 2018 11:03 AM

R587 are you stupid? Why would I be on a Chalamet thread following Lily when she, you and all you millennial lot are inconsequential?

by Anonymousreply 589December 29, 2018 11:11 AM

Intern @R586, please stop the PR babble, it doesn't make him any more relevant

by Anonymousreply 590December 29, 2018 11:14 AM

He has real talent, with experience and maturity he could become one of the greatest actors, of his generation is a given. He is aware of his defects, his talk of learning to do less is quite illuminating. If he can do that it will be a joy to watch. But he needs the roles to act and not emote. If he is on the route of celebrity he might not get the roles. Great directors and great roles is what I wish for him, that's why Dune is important; mainstream with a good director in a leading role. It needs to be a box office hit for him.

by Anonymousreply 591December 29, 2018 11:24 AM

Use your imagination. Armie could be sneaking over to the island to frolick with his hot lover. I hope there are pap pics. Sane fans love the content.

by Anonymousreply 592December 29, 2018 12:09 PM

I'm just happy Timmy get to have some time away with his childhood friends before a busy 2019 starts: awards season, shooting French Dispatch and Dune, and then back again promoting The King and Little Women before another round of awards season.

by Anonymousreply 593December 29, 2018 12:10 PM

R593 it's actually a very innocent and sweet pursuit. He still has the same close friends plus his girlfriend on his own time for probably just one week vacation a year. He's hard working and commendable. Has done nothing wrong. Not said a bad word about anyone. Strange he gets so much hate. He's really grounded, smart and talented and been trying for accolades not selling or compromising.

by Anonymousreply 594December 29, 2018 12:16 PM

R593 oh, yes, his job is so hard! Such an onerous amount of work. Tell a non-unionised, no minimum wage factory worker that

by Anonymousreply 595December 29, 2018 12:18 PM

R595 nobody said his job was hard bitter Betty. Relax

by Anonymousreply 596December 29, 2018 12:21 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597December 29, 2018 12:41 PM

Lily just posted a bikini selfie in her IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 598December 29, 2018 12:49 PM

Really R598? Where?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 29, 2018 12:53 PM

R599 in her stories, not a post

by Anonymousreply 600December 29, 2018 12:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!