Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Homicide for the Holidays?

Slayed belles scream, no one's listening In the lane, Type O's glistening A slaughtering blight Ryan's stabby tonight Stalking in a winter wonderland

Ah well, we can dream, anyway....

Merry Mayhem and Stabby Holidays, Chucksters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602January 4, 2019 12:16 PM

Oh, shoot, the formatting fucked up, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2018 10:45 PM

I love you OP!!!!

What a perfect picture to start our holiday PC thread!

Thank you and I wish you and all who come to this thread a wonderful Holiday Season.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2018 11:27 PM

The 3 boys that play Liz's kids are good. That kid that plays Danny is pitiful. He needs to be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2018 11:44 PM

Agree casting dept did a great job with Liz's boys especially the Cam actor.

I feel bad for the Danny actor, although he isn't in the same league talent wise as the other kid actors he is caught in the frosty tension between SB and KeMo and doesn't have the warmth and safety net the other kids have with their faux tv parents. KeMo's acting with the kid is stiff and she needs to just take her whispering over to YT and do ASMR videos if she's so unhappy at GH.

I'm no MB fan but boy is it obvious those twins that play Avery love him. Seems all three the tv parents are bonded and engaged with those twins, MB, LW (again not a fan but I have to give credit where due) and MW. Same with Charlotte actress, lots of interaction between her and JPS and MS on twitter, birthday wishes, thanking for xmas gifts, etc. I imagine it helps these little kids with their performances when they feel relaxed and comfortable with the tv parent.

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2018 12:11 AM

Do we have an insider telling us the Aidan kid is gonna off himself? Seems a little gloomy right after Kiki’s death. Jeez Frank, who sucked the jelly outta your donut this year?

by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2018 12:43 AM

It would be horrible to have that little boy kill himself, especially since lazy ass Ryan has so many adults in that town he should be killing. Ava needs to give that guy a tonic or a laxative or something to get him going. GH needs about half the characters on that show gone and we have the world's laziest serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2018 1:19 AM

Is Monica going to read the Christmas story this year?

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2018 1:24 AM

I don't even like kids that much, but the Aidan thing tugged at my heartstrings today. For the love of whatever, if the kid attempts suicide, PLEASE don't let it be successful.

Also, I wondered if the message that popped up at the end of the game "YOU'RE A LOSER, AIDAN" was supposed to be taken literally or was it meant to represent what was going on in his head?

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2018 1:32 AM

I don't think they'll actually kill Aiden off but I think he'll try to hurt himself.

IA about the Danny actor. I do feel bad for him though. KM isn't very maternal either. She doesn't have a natural connection with him like you see with the other adult actors and their onscreen kids. I'd say maybe it's because she isn't a parent IRL but even that isn't an excuse because I remember how GF was with JJ before she had children and it was great. I'm always surprised they gave Sam two kids TBH because both the character and KM come across as very cold.

by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2018 1:35 AM

Not that her perceived "coldness" should determine story but its just always uncomfortable to see her with kids. She comes across more like an uninterested babysitter or something whenever they show Sam and her children.

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2018 1:53 AM

Genie has all the wrinkles on her face. She’s looking old.

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2018 1:55 AM

Smoking will do that to you.

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2018 1:56 AM

I'm not watching lately. How are Drew's moobs doing?

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2018 2:04 AM

Genie, if Jackie Zeman and Lezzy Charleson offer the names of their plastic surgeons, run the other way!

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2018 2:31 AM

Oh god. I hope she doesn't start carving up her face. She looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2018 2:47 AM

Another classic episode to air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2018 2:49 AM

Are they sure they wanna be airing classic episodes during what appears to be their nadir?

by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2018 2:56 AM

And that was from a time when the show was decent, instead of just better compared to this shit. You can spot the Guza hallmarks but that was before he hammered the audience in thead with them.

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2018 3:00 AM

I didn't hate the show during this time even though the Carly/Jason/Robin non-triangle thing eventually became a pain to watch.

I just wish they'd air even earlier episodes during the holidays since they have access to them.

by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2018 3:06 AM

Looks like DAYS will be getting renewed through 2020. Will ABC stick with GH for another season?

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2018 3:20 AM

Probably

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2018 3:51 AM

As far as I know there is nothing in the pipeline to replace either shows. All the new talkers in development are being made for syndication and the networks are not going to give up another hour every afternoon to the affiliates. As much as they may resent it they know there’s nothing they can replace these soaps with that will get any better ratings. See The Revolution, The Chew, and Kate Couric. GH and DAYS are still around they’re not.

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2018 4:21 AM

Interesting r22. So GH is not on its way out?

by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2018 4:29 AM

Does Brandon Barash have custody of his daughter with KStorms?

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2018 5:23 AM

I'd just like to say that I'm a Finanna fan and will be pleased if Liesl stays on the canvas but she needs to be less villainish and more law abiding.

by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2018 8:19 AM

What if they cancelled GH to air Classic GH, and just started airing the show from the 70s and 80s? Would ratings go up or down?

I know I'd start watching, but I'm probably in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2018 10:48 AM

There had been some rumblings a few years ago that some of the NBC affiliate stations have been wanting that hour back from NBC because Days hasn't been performing well in their local market. GH was recently found to be the most popular daytime program in New Jersey while Days was popular in West Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2018 11:14 AM

R13

Sadly Drew's gut is more noticeable than his moobs

by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2018 12:30 PM

R24

Yes, BB has primary custody.

by Anonymousreply 29December 18, 2018 12:32 PM

Roger Howarth makes my peen swell up. Woof! And check out his ass. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 30December 18, 2018 12:33 PM

R30

Roger does have a fine ass for a man of 50.

He also has a huge cock. I'll never forget watching OLTL back in the day. Todd had on a pair of skin tight jeans & his cock was visibly outlined. It was one-third the way down his thigh.

I rewound my VCR so much for that scene. Standards & Practices must've got involved because those sprayed on jeans disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 31December 18, 2018 12:45 PM

So Oscar acts exactly the same when he’s high, when he’s ill, when he’s mad, when he’s whatever....This kid is cute but so bad an actor. I feel sorry for the people who have to act opposite him. I do want to see him and Cameron make out though.

by Anonymousreply 32December 18, 2018 4:29 PM

RoHo having a horsecock would explain his continued employment. Someone out there loves him.

by Anonymousreply 33December 18, 2018 4:33 PM

Big dick energy?

by Anonymousreply 34December 18, 2018 5:10 PM

We always knew she was a bitch on wheels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 18, 2018 7:23 PM

Dante's name mentioned a few times does that mean a recast is in the works? Or maybe DZ found out it ain't so easy out there and decided a steady paycheck and no story line is better then no paycheck and no story line...

by Anonymousreply 36December 18, 2018 7:38 PM

After what seems like forever we finally got scenes of Kristina/Valerie kissing. About damn time!

by Anonymousreply 37December 18, 2018 7:43 PM

The girls of L Chat must be going wild!

by Anonymousreply 38December 18, 2018 9:25 PM

R14 Ha! If I was JZ or LC I’d have sued the untalented butcher who did that to my face. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 39December 18, 2018 9:41 PM

Other than Bob Woods, are there any other blatantly obvious examples of male facework?

by Anonymousreply 40December 18, 2018 9:58 PM

Whatever it is that Steve is currently doing to his face?

by Anonymousreply 41December 18, 2018 11:48 PM

For a second I thought the pot dealer was the original soras'd Cam who lasted a grand total of two episodes but then I realized that kids was taller and lankier. Good call on GH's part to cut him loose quick, they struck gold with the replacement we now have.

Is it wrong that I want Oscar to hurry up and die (or get well!) so that we can forget about him already.

I'm surprised Chloe Lanier "Nelle" hasn't shown up as a guest on SVU or some other police drama, she does sociopath well. Her manager needs to get her resume and reel over to Dick Wolf at L&O.

by Anonymousreply 42December 18, 2018 11:51 PM

I'd like to know how teen Cameron no. 1 did in his audition to make them hire him in the first place. But my question is - they got rid of him super quick so why can't they get rid of Oscar who everyone HATES?

by Anonymousreply 43December 18, 2018 11:55 PM

[quote]Whatever it is that Steve is currently doing to his face?

Mostly I see a cadaver paint level of pancake makeup. Underneath, who knows. Maybe it's his inner creepiness shining through.

by Anonymousreply 44December 19, 2018 12:15 AM

R35, duh. There's no reason for her character anymore. Does she even have a fan base?

by Anonymousreply 45December 19, 2018 12:19 AM

R44 IDK how to describe it. His face looks gaunt or something? I'm always trying to figure it out during his scenes.

by Anonymousreply 46December 19, 2018 12:39 AM

He uses contour makeup. Most actors on the show do.

by Anonymousreply 47December 19, 2018 1:10 AM

It must be a joint venture between Bob Ross and Max Factor.

by Anonymousreply 48December 19, 2018 1:18 AM

Steve Burton lost too much weight, and it shows in his face.

by Anonymousreply 49December 19, 2018 4:47 AM

Burton has aged badly.

by Anonymousreply 50December 19, 2018 11:35 AM

For some reason that breathy voice JPS uses when he speaks to Nina is getting on my nerves lately (or maybe I'm just in a bad mood, I'm not a christmasy person). I really didn't need to see that entire love scene between the two today either (again maybe I'm just grouchy).

Who did Liz Hendrickson piss off that she has been drafted to be Mo's next love interest? On the flip side, I do think visually they make a better looking pair as she doesn't tower over him like LW does.

Can we get some of these dangling and dragging story lines moving and resolved please? Previews suggest Valentine is busted but that could turn out to be drawn out forever too.

by Anonymousreply 51December 19, 2018 7:32 PM

Who the hell thought we'd want to see a Nina and Valentin love scene? YUCK.

by Anonymousreply 52December 19, 2018 8:01 PM

Valentine always sounds like he's suffering from COPD when he gets "desperately romantic" with Nina.

by Anonymousreply 53December 19, 2018 8:45 PM

I would not have included Herbie Hancock in the top five jazz pianists, but the rest they got mostly right. I was both surprised and pleased.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 19, 2018 8:53 PM

COPD, lol.

by Anonymousreply 55December 19, 2018 9:00 PM

R51

JPS is even more pretentious on Twitter than as Valentin. He and MS are just awful.

by Anonymousreply 56December 19, 2018 9:33 PM

Speculation on another forum is that Nurse Amy is Ryan's next victim. This is based on the actor/vet who plays her brother filming a few scenes and Amy actress filming a few scenes with no pics released. I can see Amy getting too nosy and inquisitive and Ryan silencing her but this killing off characters the audience feels no attachment to has no impact whatsoever, it's just in the words of Joy Behar "so what, who cares".

Ryan hasn't turned out to be the cleaning house type killer we were hoping for. Why couldn't Nina and Peter have gotten on Ryan's nerves instead.

by Anonymousreply 57December 19, 2018 10:13 PM

Nurse Amy? Seriously?

What a complete waste. I can't believe I was looking forward to this storyline OR Genie's return. They played her daily for a few weeks and now she's back to doing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 58December 19, 2018 10:59 PM

I agree Ryan should be cleaning house but FV is intent on a cast of 1000.

I disagree about Genie. She's getting consistent airtime & not in a bubble. She's interacting across the canvas.

by Anonymousreply 59December 19, 2018 11:09 PM

I hate to admit it but EH and MB really do have chemistry. Also, I felt nothing for crying Carly today. I'll never have any sympathy for her.

by Anonymousreply 60December 19, 2018 11:13 PM

On the first day of Ryan-mas

A gruesome treat would be

A Carly impaled on a tree

Next!

by Anonymousreply 61December 19, 2018 11:18 PM

Not only is Ryan a lazy ass but he has no taste when it comes to who he serial kills. What a loser he turned out to be. There stands at least 1/3 of the characters that are so begging to be killed off by a serial killer on the ball that they practically have targets on their backs and chests. If Ryan gets arrested the charge should be stupidity and laziness.

by Anonymousreply 62December 20, 2018 1:15 AM

If Ryan can't do the job then PC needs some kind of disaster or virus to hit.

by Anonymousreply 63December 20, 2018 2:22 AM

^^^^Maybe the Metro Court could serve some E.coli riddled romaine lettuce salad to the lunch crowd. I nominate Nina, Maxie and Peter since they work in the building . Maybe Lulu could drop by for a salad too.

by Anonymousreply 64December 20, 2018 2:31 AM

Ryan should kill off Alzheimer’s Mike. I’m totally sick of him. Stab him to death.

by Anonymousreply 65December 20, 2018 4:59 AM

Saint Griffin of the Perpetually Pained Expression is long overdue for martyrdom.

by Anonymousreply 66December 20, 2018 5:16 AM

I'm sick of the Mike storyline too. The actor is great but it needs to wrap up. I can't believe they brought on two newbies for him.

by Anonymousreply 67December 20, 2018 10:00 AM

Frankie has a type - butch and gaunt men

First Will Devry, then JPS, now SteBu

by Anonymousreply 68December 20, 2018 10:22 AM

R60

The only one of those men that's gaunt is JPS.

He looked like a skeleton in yesterday's scenes..

JPS was crowing this week how proud he was to have lost 20lbs this week. He looks like death on a cracker.

by Anonymousreply 69December 20, 2018 1:06 PM

I like Peter.

Why the hate?

Is it due to his relationship with Snags? I hate her but I thought she gave a good performance yesterday. And, I agree with r60, I’ll never have sympathy for her.

by Anonymousreply 70December 20, 2018 1:15 PM

Snags can cry on a dime, I’ll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 71December 20, 2018 2:32 PM

Oh I forgot about Dr. Priest (he is that forgettable), yes let's add him to the victim of serial killer list or recipient of poisoned food.

by Anonymousreply 72December 20, 2018 3:21 PM

As a long time non fan of LW it warms my heart immensely that so many here are calling her Snaggletooth or, better yet, Snags.

You bitches are the best *sobs*

by Anonymousreply 73December 20, 2018 5:53 PM

Father Griff, Franco, Peter, Margaux, new Lulu, Nina, Amy, Jordan, Chase, Willow, Valentin...can all leave. Who did I leave out?

Finn, Kim, Julian, Drew, Ava, Alexis are all chopping block for me. Great actors Ill defined characters!!!

Carly (as played by Lw) needs to go away! Kill her off. Let Sonny and audience move on. Bring her back somewhere down the line preferably with SJB or TB in the role...

by Anonymousreply 74December 20, 2018 7:39 PM

The dialogue they give Carly and Sonny re: Avery is just laughable. They are such sanctimonious assholes.

I actually don't mind Willow. I just don't think she has any chemistry with Chase. The last scene with her looking at the photo of baby Wiley was actually kind of sad. I thought the actress did a good job. I hope they don't make her Nina's daughter like everyone is speculating. And speaking of Nina ... can we just put her back in a coma? Why is MS on every day? And I certainly don't want to see her naked with JPS two days in a row. Again, no chemistry.

Also, why is Sam the godmother of the baby? Whatever.

Anyways, the best part of today's episode for me was Bobbie. And they actually gave her lines! Looks like she's on tomorrow too with Monica.

by Anonymousreply 75December 20, 2018 7:55 PM

I didn't need anymore Val/Nina love scenes either, yuck and this is coming from a former JPS fan. Something about his voice when he talks to Nina (as someone above said "COPD" voice ) is just really turning me off.

Clearly Willow is Wiley's birth mother, will she also be Nina's daughter or will Nina have a miraculous change of life surprise pregnancy from her makeup sex with Val? Or am I giving the writers too much credit for possibly making it somewhat interesting?

by Anonymousreply 76December 20, 2018 8:31 PM

It really is beyond time for an Ebola outbreak in PC, and nobody at the hospital able to save anyone.

by Anonymousreply 77December 20, 2018 8:35 PM

The Valentine/Nina sex scenes were even worse Griffin/Kiki's.

Nina has the body of a five foot nine Dachshound minus the four extra breasts.

by Anonymousreply 78December 20, 2018 8:41 PM

R76

Willow isn't Wiley's mom. Nelle is.

Willow is probably the mom of the baby Brucas originally adopted. That baby died of SIDS.

by Anonymousreply 79December 20, 2018 9:07 PM

^^Yes that's what I meant, "original" Wiley's mother who doesn't know her baby died.

by Anonymousreply 80December 20, 2018 9:10 PM

Oh, come on, Stafford may be a lot of things, but she has a rockin' body for a middle-aged woman. Maxie looks like a fireplug next to her.

by Anonymousreply 81December 20, 2018 9:48 PM

KStorms has looked like shit for years. It's so funny they've portrayed Maxie as this seductress/man-eater when she's never been sexy. Not to mention her voice makes me suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 82December 20, 2018 11:11 PM

True. It made more sense when they nerded her up to go with Spinelli.

by Anonymousreply 83December 20, 2018 11:24 PM

I wouldn’t mind if Maxie left town. Or recast so the character could be what she use to be - a sexy schemer!

by Anonymousreply 84December 20, 2018 11:42 PM

KSt was cute on Days but she now looks like a fat butterball & gone is her cute face. It's now chubby with a permanent scowl.

In contrast nuAmy is also fat but she has a pretty face, pretty hair & is always smiling.

by Anonymousreply 85December 20, 2018 11:44 PM

How cool would it be if it turned out to be Tracy filling in for the missing Santa, and then POOF she's gone, like it was all a mirage.

It's kind of disappointing that we don't even get a random mention about her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 86December 21, 2018 12:01 AM

What were your thoughts on Sabrina? Word is Frank wants to revive the character, a long with Carlos. Also Frank is in talks with Michael Nader.

by Anonymousreply 87December 21, 2018 12:42 AM

No interest. Bring back Robert full time. No Sabrina needed.

by Anonymousreply 88December 21, 2018 12:55 AM

R87

WTH are you getting that info? Nader looks like death on a cracker.

I also highly doubt FV is interested in raising Sabrina & Carlos from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 89December 21, 2018 1:52 AM

If LSK (Lazy Serial Killer) saw that long list he'd faint dead away at the thought of doing all that work. Maybe he needs an assistance an ASK

by Anonymousreply 90December 21, 2018 1:53 AM

Good idea, r90, an Assistant Serial Killer really is in order here . I put forth for consideration Drew. Since BM is so unhappy and we know nothing of Drew's prior life (maybe he always aspired to be a serial killer), BM could take out his aggression whilst cleaning house and they could throw him a bone and even let him attempt to kill SB, he won't succeed but I'm sure just going through the motions will give him a certain satisfaction. Win/Win.

by Anonymousreply 91December 21, 2018 2:06 AM

R91 I never would have thought of Drew. What a great idea! No one would ever suspect him. Maybe he could get his memories back and find out he is a killer, maybe was one for hire or a genuine Serial Killer. Wow, he could get into Sonny's house and wipe them all out. Then put Sam out of her misery and then Maxie, Peter, Lulu, Nina's fake daughter and more that I'm forgetting I'm sure. He mumbles but clear speech but so what. Someone has to give LSK a hand or we'll be stuck with the horrible characters forever.

by Anonymousreply 92December 21, 2018 2:41 AM

Maxie and Peter are weird aesthetically. KSt is a short ball and WR is a gangly beanpole.

by Anonymousreply 93December 21, 2018 3:07 AM

[quote] WR is a gangly beanpole

with an enormous cock

by Anonymousreply 94December 21, 2018 3:10 AM

Drew being a serial killer is BRILLIANT, r91. No one would suspect Drew, so he could off quite a few before people get wise to him. And it would give Billy Miller more to do than he's had to do since Steve Burton returned.

by Anonymousreply 95December 21, 2018 3:35 AM

No way can they be considering adding MORE newbies? They don't even write for the current cast!

I wish Ryan would start killing men. I'd love to see Drew, Peter, Finn and Franco dead. Of course they'd just bring back ME as another character but I hate Finn.

by Anonymousreply 96December 21, 2018 3:44 AM

Well, Drew was Helena's "little soldier boy" so he definitely has the skills. Maybe somebody will unknowingly blurt out one of his special trigger words and set off a rampage. A KRAMPUS RAMPAGE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 97December 21, 2018 3:50 AM

GMAB! A cattle prod couldn't jolt Miller awake. He sleepwalks & grunts.

by Anonymousreply 98December 21, 2018 4:01 AM

He's so clearly miserable that it takes me out of his scenes. He needs to leave. KM too. And fuck Frank for allowing this to go on.

by Anonymousreply 99December 21, 2018 4:06 AM

R99

I have no sympathy for either of them. Both re-signed 2 months ago.

If they were miserable then they should have left. If you choose to stay then by God earn your fucking salary and emote.

by Anonymousreply 100December 21, 2018 4:17 AM

It’s not like frank didn’t know they would behave this way since they’ve been doing it for months. Why were they resigned?

by Anonymousreply 101December 21, 2018 8:00 AM

I'm sorry but I loved ME as Caleb on Port Charles. Let's bring Caleb/Stephen Clay back to kill off a bunch of people.

by Anonymousreply 102December 21, 2018 2:04 PM

Bring back Robert and make him and Anna the patriarch and matriarch of the show.

by Anonymousreply 103December 21, 2018 2:17 PM

Drew as the serial killer really is brilliant. No show has ever or would ever have the guts.

And what's great is, after he's murdered at least 5 of GH's most boring residents, they'll discover it was a brain defect because of the memory experiment bullshit, cure it, he'll be found not guilty just like his adopted brain-tumor addled brother, Franco, and continue residing in Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 104December 21, 2018 3:46 PM

R101 Months? KM has been phoning it in for YEARS. But she's always been catered to. I'm surprised they haven't bought her an Emmy yet.

by Anonymousreply 105December 21, 2018 4:25 PM

Well if Days can allegedly do it then GH should be able too for getting KM her Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 106December 21, 2018 5:12 PM

I guess Sam is the baby's godmother because she is Lucas' biological sister (they are both Julian kids by different women). As for the dull as dirt serial killer story, the problem with that is after the killings it is dropped for awhile and no one reacts to the fact that a serial killer is on the loose. It is badly written, like most of the schlock on this show. The bullying storyline is dull as most stories involving young kids are. I tuned out during that whole kiddie love quadrangle, which existed because of Ron C's adoration of that Spencer kid.

by Anonymousreply 107December 21, 2018 6:08 PM

Merrie Lynn Ross IN as Emma Lutz

by Anonymousreply 108December 21, 2018 6:23 PM

Kelly and Billy have ABC contracts, so it's said, so does Frank have any control over whether they get re-signed or not? And I don't think Kelly's contract was up this past year anyway.

by Anonymousreply 109December 21, 2018 6:31 PM

The Cameron and Aiden scenes were really nice. They were well-written and I'm really impressed with the kid playing Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 110December 21, 2018 8:36 PM

R109

Kelly's contract was indeed up in October. She even announce on SM that she re-signed.

Most fans keep up with what month the contracts of their faves come up.

by Anonymousreply 111December 21, 2018 9:01 PM

KM has said many times that she's a lifer. She's neva eva leavin.

by Anonymousreply 112December 21, 2018 9:05 PM

R110

All 3 of the boys that play Liz's kids are good. They also have wonderful chem with Becky & Roger.

I admit I wasn't sold on nuCam when he first joined but he has settled in and is natural & quite good. The actor who plays Aiden is such a cute little boy who plays soulful very well. Hudson West is extremely talented. He has a very bright future ahead in the business.

GH totally missed the mark on Oscar and Joss. Oscar is like watching oatmeal. Joss is just a mini-LW & that's not a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 113December 21, 2018 9:08 PM

Eden McCoy aka Josslyn is very much a mini LW. That scene with SB today was all LW. She's imitating the very worst of her acting. She'll be snarling soon.

And after all these years I still hate Jarly. I wish they'd give Jason the balls to finally tell Carly to fuck off for good.

by Anonymousreply 114December 21, 2018 9:15 PM

I am not a fan of Joss/Carly. They are a loathsome mother/daughter combo.

The way that scene was framed, with Carly watching hidden on the side, it almost appeared like she set Joss on Jason.

If they continue Carly down the path of leaving Sonny over the DA, I hope they have Jason not follow her.

by Anonymousreply 115December 21, 2018 9:22 PM

A few years back, GH did a few scenes with Carly and Felix. That was a pairing that worked nicely.Carly was much more tolerable as Felix's fag hag.

If Carly needs a best friend talk to, a gay man is much more believable than a straight man. A real life Carly would only have gay men as friends. In real life, no straight man would put up with Carly's antics unless he was getting laid by her.

by Anonymousreply 116December 21, 2018 9:54 PM

There have been a few times when Jason went off on Carly but he always goes right back to her. She was on some of her worst behavior during the Liason years. It was unbelievable to watch. And then there was a scene where she told him she always had to be first. It's a bizarre relationship even though LW calls it "the best friendship on the show". Delusion.

by Anonymousreply 117December 21, 2018 10:08 PM

Do we finally see Kevin tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 118December 21, 2018 10:15 PM

The Carly-Jason friendship worked best when it was Tamara Braum playing Carly.

I don't know why anyone would be friends with Laura Wight's bull-in-a-china store linebacker Carly.

by Anonymousreply 119December 21, 2018 10:16 PM

TB and SB had great chemistry. They should've attempted romantic Jarly back then. And Kim should be with Jason now.

by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2018 10:38 PM

[R111] Kelly never made any announcement. She had a instagram post saying in July she had 356 days to go or something like that, that's it.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2018 10:50 PM

Poor Tamara, so wasted in this lame role wringing her hands over a sick kid nobody cares about and trying to find signs of life in BM's stupor.

by Anonymousreply 122December 21, 2018 10:51 PM

I love Valentin, but his romance with Nina has gotten so stale: he does something terrible, she's angry with him, he does something kind, she forgives him, lather, rise, repeat. At first they were fun and reminded me of early Todd and Tea from OLTL (but with sex!), but now I find them boring together.

by Anonymousreply 123December 21, 2018 10:59 PM

Jason is such a pointless character.

by Anonymousreply 124December 21, 2018 11:00 PM

R117 Carly's jealousy of Liz was pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 125December 21, 2018 11:01 PM

[quote]It's a bizarre relationship even though LW calls it "the best friendship on the show". Delusion.

Who are Delusion? Can't decipher that mashup.

by Anonymousreply 126December 21, 2018 11:18 PM

I want Kim and Jason!!! That’s the Jarly friendship that meant something.

by Anonymousreply 127December 21, 2018 11:25 PM

R123

You have lost your ever mind if you think Valentin/Nina were anything like Todd/Tea.

Todd/Tea's chemistry was palpable & their relationship was the very definition of complex not to mention RoHo and Flo were masterful.

Every scene between JPS/MS screams "We trying WAY too hard".

by Anonymousreply 128December 22, 2018 12:32 AM

Is Helena still scared of Valentin?

by Anonymousreply 129December 22, 2018 12:39 AM

It's weird how Todd and Tea are so beloved here. On the old MSN communities, everyone hated them. Except me.

by Anonymousreply 130December 22, 2018 12:44 AM

I love Valentin/Nina but nothing can ever compare to Todd/Tea. Just the few kisses they shared or holding hands was hotter than anything else ever on the show. FL brought out the very best in Roger. From 97-98 Roger hadn't become clown Todd yet. Once he did after he came back in 2000 any scenes he shared with FL or anyone else were pathetic. No one, not even ES, could get Roger's talent back. Even during Live Week his big scenes with Blair were KdP acting her heart out and Roger just standing there like a clown.

Strangely the only time I ever saw him get a lot of his acting ability back was in scenes with whoever it was who played Emily on ATWT. I had hope then but it was very short lived.

I can't say I find any fault with the acting with Valentin/Nina. They are both doing good work and I do like them together.

by Anonymousreply 131December 22, 2018 12:45 AM

R130

Well, honey that's because fraus go there.

Gay mean who love soaps are the true arbiters of taste.

by Anonymousreply 132December 22, 2018 1:29 AM

MEN not mean

I'm a bit buzzed.

by Anonymousreply 133December 22, 2018 1:30 AM

Todd and Tea fan here, too. Valentin and Nina are nothing like them. That couple are as sexy as 2 stalks of over steamed broccoli.

by Anonymousreply 134December 22, 2018 2:04 AM

Todd and Tea were great. Complex, tortured, and so beautifully acted. Great chemistry that rivaled Todd and Blair. I loved what FL did to RH’s acting... Yeah sorry Nina and valentin don’t compare!

by Anonymousreply 135December 22, 2018 2:48 AM

Still weird to think that Matt Borleghni was originally supposed to play Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 136December 22, 2018 2:49 AM

I think Michael Nader could work as a love interest for Monica. Or a triangle with Monica and Bobby. Too bad Jane Elliott is gone, she would be terrific with Nader. Maybe a love triangle with Tony Geary's Luke, Tracy and Nader' character?

by Anonymousreply 137December 22, 2018 2:50 AM

Truth be told I don't care about Valentin. JPS's strength is playing a shithead prick. Ditto for RH. I was captivated by him when he was introduced being a bad ass with the accent and tight Levi's though.

by Anonymousreply 138December 22, 2018 3:30 AM

JPS and Will deVry having a JO session would bring in the ratings

by Anonymousreply 139December 22, 2018 9:57 AM

I've started watching again after giving up on GH for about a year and a half and it's like a whole new show. I don't recognize anyone. Can someone give me a short explanation of Oscar? Who is he and why are we supposed to care so much about him? And who is the new trans character? Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 140December 22, 2018 10:25 AM

Oscar is Drew's kid with Kim who is played by Tamara Braun aka Carly #2.

And Oscar's doctor is the trans character, Dr. Terry, who is Liz's childhood friend that was never mentioned until she showed up on her doorstep. She gets, maybe, one or two episodes a month.

by Anonymousreply 141December 22, 2018 11:14 AM

R137

I repeat again-----Have you seen Nader recently? He looks like death on a cracker.

by Anonymousreply 142December 22, 2018 12:37 PM

JPS is so skinny it’s gross. deVry dilf vibes. I’d be down to see him and Michael Corinthos get it on.

by Anonymousreply 143December 22, 2018 12:37 PM

Michael would be the power bottom for Julian.

by Anonymousreply 144December 22, 2018 1:40 PM

So the whole Hayden wants to meet with Finn was just a ruse and never intended to pan out. Guess Rebecca Budig is too expensive. I'd love to see Liz's family built up now that we have all her boys it would be nice to have both her sisters and even a parent or two and maybe Gram could even be recast. What happened to Franco trying to round up her family to attend their wedding and the mystery text messages in response? Missed opportunity with the Webber family.

by Anonymousreply 145December 22, 2018 1:41 PM

I really wonder if something else went down with Budig.

They could have brought her back at some point if it was a budget thing. Jeebus knows there are plenty of people there who could get the axe and make room for her.

by Anonymousreply 146December 22, 2018 1:51 PM

They fired her because decaying face needed to come back.

by Anonymousreply 147December 22, 2018 2:22 PM

GH Christmas party pics. Kelly Thiebaud is still in L.A., wish she would stick around. DZ showed up so must be on good terms, wonder if he'll be back...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 22, 2018 3:24 PM

R144

Michael a power bottom? LMAO

Michael is way too bland for that.

by Anonymousreply 149December 22, 2018 4:41 PM

I don't want Budig back. Not a fan of hers or Hayden's. Plus her return means more screentime for ME. No thank you!

R145. I'd rather them kill off Audrey than recast her. They can hire someone cheap to play Sarah but IA with a lot of people on twitter that Colleen Zenk would be perfect as Liz's mother. I don't know if they can afford her though.

by Anonymousreply 150December 22, 2018 5:45 PM

They’ll never hire Zenk. She’s a drunk who has gotten 2 dui’s, so far. There’s a reason no one has hired her since ATWT went off the air.

by Anonymousreply 151December 22, 2018 5:49 PM

[quote]I don't know if they can afford her though.

Can we pause this thread while I catch my breath from laughing so hard.

by Anonymousreply 152December 22, 2018 5:51 PM

After her 2 dui’s Zenk would prolly work for free, just to be seen again.

by Anonymousreply 153December 22, 2018 5:55 PM

Any news on recast Nik?

by Anonymousreply 154December 22, 2018 6:09 PM

R153

Only DUI I could find was 2010.

Zenk has been to fucking hell & back. Her scum bag husband gave her oral cancer due to his cheating. She went thru agony trying to fight, save her life & her ability to speak.

Her husband then ditches her for a younger side piece.

Then their son commits suicide this year.

I'd be self-medicating myself as well.

by Anonymousreply 155December 22, 2018 6:20 PM

I thought CZ was on one of those web series where former soap stars get hired.

by Anonymousreply 156December 22, 2018 6:27 PM

R137, What a horror show that would be. None of them even look human anymore.

by Anonymousreply 157December 22, 2018 6:30 PM

Her 2nd dui was in 2017. Before her son offed himself. Her mugshot is online. Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 158December 22, 2018 6:57 PM

LOL. R157. I was thrilled to see Monica and Bobbie yesterday despite their faces. I do think JZ looks a tiny bit better some days? Could just be makeup and angles.

by Anonymousreply 159December 22, 2018 6:58 PM

[R159]

Monica could pass for Jennifer Lien's mother if GH ever wants to bring Lien on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 22, 2018 7:03 PM

Have they ever explained Big Alice's absence? When Reginald left they had him run off and get married to the nanny; I don't recall any mentions about Alice leaving for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 161December 22, 2018 8:03 PM

Is Monica alone in the Q mansion?

by Anonymousreply 162December 22, 2018 8:12 PM

I think a dog lives there too...oh and Drew.

by Anonymousreply 163December 22, 2018 8:51 PM

Living at the Q Mansion ----- Monica, Ned, Olivia, Drew

by Anonymousreply 164December 22, 2018 9:48 PM

Colleen Zenk is a hardworking professional and a decent human being who has, indeed, been through hell in the last several years. The list is longer than R155 indicated.

Roughly in the last decade, she fought oral cancer twice, her marriage broke up because her husband was fucking a side piece AND he may have given her the HPV that gave her cancer. Her sister died around that same time. A few years later, she sat with her mother watching her die, holding her hand and saying goodbye as Hurricane Irma surrounded them. And her son took his own life this year, after a long series of struggles.

All this after losing her job as Barbara, a job she had for 32 years.

I'm all for making fun of someone on this site, and I'm generally not a "stan" of anyone, but if anyone deserved a second, third, fourth, fifth and motherfucking TENTH chance in my book, Colleen would be it. And GH would be a great place for her to pop up now and then. She actually looks like Becky could be her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 165December 22, 2018 10:25 PM

Thanks R164. I always forget about Ned and Olivia ... much like TPTB.

by Anonymousreply 166December 22, 2018 10:27 PM

Olivia is one character I would eliminate entirely. Without Dante there her purpose is pretty meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 167December 22, 2018 10:34 PM

R165 Oh please. What about Colleen cheating with Pinter when they were both married to others back when they were on ATWT together? And regardless of what has happened, that does not give her the right to continuously drive while drunk, endangering all who are on the road with her. Especially a celebrity who can afford a cab or nowadays, Uber. Her dui’s were before her mother and son passed. Imagine how much she drinks now!

by Anonymousreply 168December 22, 2018 10:41 PM

^^^ LOL!

by Anonymousreply 169December 22, 2018 10:49 PM

Having Olivia and Ned get married while Ned isn't really on the show is just pointless.

by Anonymousreply 170December 23, 2018 1:03 AM

I'm on the Valentin love train, but he and Nina are a boring couple.

by Anonymousreply 171December 23, 2018 1:03 AM

It would be interesting if Colleen played Liz's mother and Franco's MIL since she played his character Paul's mother on ATWT. They were good in their scenes together btw. It would be interesting, if they played it seriously and not have RH revert to clown persona.

by Anonymousreply 172December 23, 2018 1:19 AM

Clown person is all RH does as Franco these days. I've never muted so many Liz scenes in my life. And I love Becky and Liz.

by Anonymousreply 173December 23, 2018 2:03 AM

*persona

by Anonymousreply 174December 23, 2018 2:05 AM

Daddy Franco is so boring. I wish his tumor would grow back.

by Anonymousreply 175December 23, 2018 3:41 AM

Well you got me sold on CZ r185 and while r168s (= Enid Nelson), point is duly noted it's probable that her license has been revoked. She has a very solid work history which must count for something.

by Anonymousreply 176December 23, 2018 3:53 AM

Norman Lloyd IN as Dan Rooney.

by Anonymousreply 177December 23, 2018 5:12 AM

They really need to liven up the younger adult set. Maxie, Lulu, Kristina, Michael ... they're all MISERABLE.

by Anonymousreply 178December 23, 2018 5:16 AM

Jax needs to come back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179December 23, 2018 12:56 PM

Jax is only needed to pick up his insufferable daughter & escort her back to Australia.

by Anonymousreply 180December 23, 2018 1:00 PM

I wouldn't mind a Jax visit. If they bring him back any longer then it'll just turn into Jax vs Sonny for the millionth time.

by Anonymousreply 181December 23, 2018 6:52 PM

Valentin is so fucking hot. His plotlines always suck, but he's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 182December 24, 2018 3:01 AM

This show has enough pointless characters, it doesn't need Jax too.

by Anonymousreply 183December 24, 2018 3:02 AM

They should bring Heather back. She could be in that cult playing a higher up brainwashed member. The wife of the leader or second in command say. Obrect could also be a good fit getting sucked into the cult in a vulnerable grasping at straws kind of way. That'd be more interesting than her same ol' same ol' behavior patterns.

by Anonymousreply 184December 24, 2018 4:00 AM

A cult story could be such campy fun if done correctly. I just hope Oscar is dead by the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 185December 24, 2018 7:39 AM

R184

Robin Mattson has officially retired.

by Anonymousreply 186December 24, 2018 7:53 AM

Robin Mattson’s pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 187December 24, 2018 10:37 AM

John Bernafino’s wife said that he was not happy when a gay man, Tony G, took over GH in 1979 and 80.

by Anonymousreply 188December 24, 2018 10:58 AM

Dropped storylines

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 24, 2018 4:28 PM

I'm settling into my favorite chair with tea and cookies and ready for vintage 2005 GH episode. Let the good memories begin.

by Anonymousreply 190December 24, 2018 6:00 PM

My God how young they look!

by Anonymousreply 191December 24, 2018 6:01 PM

Carly wasn't built like Man O'War in 2055!

by Anonymousreply 192December 24, 2018 6:03 PM

^^^^2005!

by Anonymousreply 193December 24, 2018 6:03 PM

Darnnit, I thought today was the 1997 episode, I guess that's NYE not today. I suppose I can tolerate Snarly LW and just enjoy the rest.

by Anonymousreply 194December 24, 2018 6:06 PM

Oh look, KeMo speaking above a whisper.

by Anonymousreply 195December 24, 2018 6:11 PM

I turned off today's episode thanks to Courtney, Snarly and Sam. But hey - at least KeMo wasn't whispering and didn't look like shit.

by Anonymousreply 196December 24, 2018 6:13 PM

How far has this show fallen if 2005 is considered a "classic"?

by Anonymousreply 197December 24, 2018 6:18 PM

I need to know what elixir Becky Herbst has been taking all these years to remain looking the same. It's definitely NOT whatever miracle concoction juice SBu was selling as it didn't help him at all, he looks like crap nowadays (face wise).

by Anonymousreply 198December 24, 2018 6:18 PM

Do they have to pay past actors residuals for these repeat episodes? Does it work the same for soaps as it does for prime time in that regard?

by Anonymousreply 199December 24, 2018 6:23 PM

Becky has never looked her age. She needs to share her secrets with KM and LW.

by Anonymousreply 200December 24, 2018 6:24 PM

Besides "Becky," Alexis has also aged well. She was 49 in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 201December 24, 2018 6:26 PM

Do they have to pay JFP, Guza and Pratt for todays episode?

by Anonymousreply 202December 24, 2018 6:26 PM

Yes, NLG looked and looks good. Whatever she has done it is well done, I'm guessing traditional face lift as opposed to the over the top fillers/face transfer that distort so much (JZ, smh).

by Anonymousreply 203December 24, 2018 6:29 PM

^^^"fat" transfer not face transfer, lol

by Anonymousreply 204December 24, 2018 6:30 PM

[R204] Some of the more extreme lifts do look like face transfers, lol.

by Anonymousreply 205December 24, 2018 6:34 PM

LC looks like she had a "face transfer".

by Anonymousreply 206December 24, 2018 6:38 PM

All that praise for Becky and she looks like this in this episode?

Her eyebrows and hair looks like total shit. Get the fuck outta here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 24, 2018 7:53 PM

I agree with soap twitter, it's time to bring Guza back.

by Anonymousreply 208December 24, 2018 8:06 PM

Guza comes back and Becky is fired.

by Anonymousreply 209December 24, 2018 8:08 PM

^that's what would happen again. The show is basically like when Guza was in charge just with worse writing and less mob. Sonny, Jasus, and Snarly ar the three characters that hog up all the screen time.

by Anonymousreply 210December 24, 2018 8:09 PM

She looks fine in that picture R207. And we were commenting on the fact that today's episode was from 2005 and she's barely aged since then.

by Anonymousreply 211December 24, 2018 8:30 PM

I don't want Guza back. GH needs someone completely new behind the scenes. And someone who would immediately get rid of all the deadweight in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 212December 24, 2018 8:35 PM

Snags, circa 25 years ago 1992 or 1994 ish???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 24, 2018 8:38 PM

When did the snarling start with LDubs?

by Anonymousreply 214December 24, 2018 8:53 PM

Becky shits gold here. Her eyebrows were bad. Of course she doesn’t age she stays out of the sun. A tan would not look good on her. She knows what works for her.

by Anonymousreply 215December 24, 2018 9:07 PM

Sonny and Emily were in today's episode! Soily 4 ever.

by Anonymousreply 216December 24, 2018 9:20 PM

What does Ldubs mean anyway?

by Anonymousreply 217December 24, 2018 9:52 PM

LDubs = LW. It's her twitter handle.

Dubs or Dub is just another way to say the letter 'W'. Dubs... Dubya

by Anonymousreply 218December 24, 2018 10:01 PM

LW = Laura Wright

by Anonymousreply 219December 24, 2018 10:02 PM

R215

Becky has definitely gone thru terrible brow phase but I have to give it up for her 2018 brows. They are perfection.

She's always been conscious of good skin care & using sun screen.

She really does have flawless skin because she uses Jane Iredale Loose Mineral Foundation. That doesn't camouflage

by Anonymousreply 220December 24, 2018 10:25 PM

Laura needs to bang Valentin. She loves Cassadine men.

by Anonymousreply 221December 25, 2018 2:38 AM

I'd rather see boring Valentin dead.

by Anonymousreply 222December 25, 2018 3:23 AM

Greg Vaughn has always and continues to remain so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 223December 25, 2018 3:52 AM

^^^ "has always bean"

by Anonymousreply 224December 25, 2018 3:54 AM

I do miss GV as Lucky. I'll always wonder if the character would still be in PC if they didn't fire GV for crying JJ.

by Anonymousreply 225December 25, 2018 3:36 PM

[R225]

Crying JJ? What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 226December 25, 2018 3:40 PM

Because JJ always looked like he was about to burst into tears. Lucky was ALWAYS crying. JJ is an excellent crier like GF but he was always teary-eyed as Lucky. It was so funny to watch.

by Anonymousreply 227December 25, 2018 3:44 PM

R223 I remember a blind item claiming that he has a small peen. That killed his hotness for me.

by Anonymousreply 228December 25, 2018 3:46 PM

R222 Who cares if he's boring, he's gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 229December 25, 2018 3:46 PM

I miss the Roxy troll.

by Anonymousreply 230December 25, 2018 6:21 PM

One of the reasons JJ left again was he was sick and tired of all the sad scenes. He asked them to lighten Lucky up and they didn't. He was off to greener pastures. Probably a good move for him.

by Anonymousreply 231December 25, 2018 8:13 PM

I don't understand why GH is so damn dark thematically. It's like they wanted Jonathan to suffer.

by Anonymousreply 232December 25, 2018 8:18 PM

They ruined Lucky before JJ came back. They made him into such a loser. I still can't believe that Maxie/drug storyline. But it was just neverending with JJ's return. It was all Emmy bait for him.

by Anonymousreply 233December 25, 2018 8:30 PM

[quote]I miss the Roxy troll.

Me too! My fans are the only thing sustaining me right now, and I adore each and every one of you!

XOXOXO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234December 25, 2018 8:34 PM

What happened with the character Cassandra? Or maybe I missed her exit story ...?

by Anonymousreply 235December 25, 2018 8:45 PM

Greg Vaughn can’t have a small dick! That’s heartbreaking

by Anonymousreply 236December 25, 2018 11:25 PM

i think that was a rumor spread here after an old modeling photo popped up. Because he didn't have an elephant trunk in his swimsuit, he's tinymeat *eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 237December 25, 2018 11:37 PM

r235, last we saw of Cassandra she was being whisked away in a limo by someone wearing a Cassadine ring on his finger. So a cliffhanger that turned into either a dropped story line or they are still trying to figure out who the mystery Cassadine is and cast him.

by Anonymousreply 238December 25, 2018 11:41 PM

Cassandra (Megan Gordon) is currently starring on Fraternity Row! Greg Vaughn’s ass in poison ivy 3 makes up for a small d!

by Anonymousreply 239December 26, 2018 12:01 AM

The implication is that an alive Nik is the Cassadine.

by Anonymousreply 240December 26, 2018 12:12 AM

R240 That's what I thought too.

I miss Nik!

by Anonymousreply 241December 26, 2018 12:22 AM

If any ABC exes are reading this (LOL!): BRING BACK NIK!

by Anonymousreply 242December 26, 2018 12:30 AM

EH is engaged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 26, 2018 4:07 PM

I think the guy in the previews who recognized Jason is the newbie that was announced a little while ago. I didn't catch a good glimpse of his face though.

by Anonymousreply 244December 26, 2018 8:22 PM

Wonder if newbie is part of the cult and is actually recognizing Drew thereby making Drew a possible past cult member or better yet Cult Leader! BM would really have to step his game to play some charismatic cult leader.

by Anonymousreply 245December 26, 2018 8:31 PM

So how loaded is EH? Comes from money. Grew up in Sag Harbor. This guy is a magazine editor. Yet she pimps herself out on social media to Maurice Benard.

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 246December 26, 2018 8:31 PM

@244 Pretty sure it's just an old army buddy.

by Anonymousreply 247December 26, 2018 8:33 PM

EH is genuflecting to the almighty MB on SM? Of course, seems to be the only way to survive at GH. I remember reading she owns a hair & nail salon in L.A., wonder if she still does.

You're probably right r247, most likely just a Navy buddy of Drew's who can fill him in on some of his past. Although I think my cult leader angle was not a bad idea, lol.

by Anonymousreply 248December 26, 2018 8:41 PM

She's been sucking up to him in the soap rags and on twatter. Yes she owns her own salon. She's very well off. Always has been.

by Anonymousreply 249December 26, 2018 8:45 PM

EH said "MB really shows up for his actors and he's an extremely supportive co-star". LOL!

by Anonymousreply 250December 26, 2018 8:54 PM

If by "shows up" she means "stilted choppy muttering of his lines", then yes, yes he does, totally obvious.

by Anonymousreply 251December 26, 2018 8:59 PM

[quote] I remember reading she owns a hair & nail salon in L.A., wonder if she still does.

It just opened, dear.

by Anonymousreply 252December 26, 2018 9:22 PM

EH bowing down to him is just sad. Must do acting for a hobby. Her ass doesn't need money.

by Anonymousreply 253December 26, 2018 9:54 PM

More GH Christmas Party pics. Haven't noticed BM and KM in any of the different batches of photos, guess they couldn't make it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 26, 2018 10:20 PM

what the FUCK is happening with Steve Burton's face? He aged 10 years.

Meth? Coke?

by Anonymousreply 255December 26, 2018 10:31 PM

Lmao at billy and kelly not making it. Aka I don’t want to hang out with these people.

by Anonymousreply 256December 26, 2018 10:37 PM

OMG. Mo and Steve. Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 257December 26, 2018 10:38 PM

EH's salon doesn't do hair. It does nails, facials, massages, etc...

It also didn't just open. It's been open about a year.

by Anonymousreply 258December 26, 2018 10:38 PM

Kelly use to be such a company girl "GH" blah blah blah. Now she's not even showing up to the annul GEEH Christmas Party.

by Anonymousreply 259December 26, 2018 11:18 PM

Mo doesn't look too good in those photos! Getting rough around the edges.

by Anonymousreply 260December 26, 2018 11:41 PM

Burton looks like shit. He thinks he's hot though.

by Anonymousreply 261December 26, 2018 11:41 PM

A shame more vets couldn't be involved in this Ryan story. Instead, we get ... Carly. At least Felicia is on tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 262December 27, 2018 12:15 AM

Did they get a new kid to play Julian and Olivia's kid, he looked like a younger version of Spencer today.

by Anonymousreply 263December 27, 2018 2:57 AM

Ryan commits murder #3 next week according to SOD.

by Anonymousreply 264December 27, 2018 2:57 AM

What else does SOD say?

by Anonymousreply 265December 27, 2018 3:01 AM

Damn, Joss really is becoming Carly 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 266December 27, 2018 3:37 AM

I want Nikolas back!

by Anonymousreply 267December 27, 2018 4:07 AM

I heard he murders that nurse they never show anymore ...

by Anonymousreply 268December 27, 2018 4:31 AM

Fat Amy? Dead!

by Anonymousreply 269December 27, 2018 5:08 AM

R269 Am I the only one who felt that the writers made a mistake not linking the fat nurse Amy to the greatly missed original Nurse Amy Vining. I mean other than the weight, they were very much alike being bubbly blondes, who gossiped and were nurses. Plus the original one was Laura's adopted sister, so the new Nurse Amy would have had an immediate connection to Laura and Lulu. She could have been a Vining cousin or something, maybe then we would care if she died or not.

by Anonymousreply 270December 27, 2018 5:16 AM

Instead they linked her to bitch Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 271December 27, 2018 5:17 AM

Well, there are at least three nurses they hardly ever show: Amy, the chubby young black nurse and Francesca. I think most people are guessing Amy because her brother Chet suddenly showed up and assume there must be a connection.

by Anonymousreply 272December 27, 2018 5:30 AM

why not make Chet Drew's army friend?

FV is such a twat.

by Anonymousreply 273December 27, 2018 5:31 AM

Drew was a Navy SEAL, though, and is quite a bit older.

by Anonymousreply 274December 27, 2018 5:52 AM

R274 the Navy and Army thing I'll give you, but this soap doesn't care about age, look at the new Jordon and her son.

by Anonymousreply 275December 27, 2018 5:56 AM

Plus burton can play Drew’s uncle.

by Anonymousreply 276December 27, 2018 6:02 AM

R276 Not sure if Burton had a face lift, or if it is just the makeup, but Jason is morphing into his adopted mama Monica, post plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 277December 27, 2018 6:07 AM

Or he’s just ugly and aging like shit. Pucker up Monaco!

by Anonymousreply 278December 27, 2018 6:09 AM

Can Ryan murder someone at least semi-relevant? Who cares about Mary Pat or Kiki?

by Anonymousreply 279December 27, 2018 6:18 AM

Unless he’s murdering Sam Carly Jason or sonny. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 280December 27, 2018 6:28 AM

After today, I wouldn't mind him killing Josslyn...

by Anonymousreply 281December 27, 2018 6:30 AM

So now we have to hear about Meghan Markle on GH too. Emma Drake merching her fascinator, lol. I guess I'll give GH a pass on this since Thomas Markle worked at GH, I remember NLG said "Tommy was a sweetie" when the info first came out after the engagement.

by Anonymousreply 282December 27, 2018 6:19 PM

R282 Also, Meghan's first acting job was appearing on GH.

by Anonymousreply 283December 27, 2018 6:22 PM

Fat Amy - RIP

by Anonymousreply 284December 27, 2018 6:34 PM

Didn't know MM was on GH, sure sounds like Pa Markle tried to help her out where he could. Wonder if he got her a bit part on Married with Children too.

by Anonymousreply 285December 27, 2018 6:51 PM

[quote]Fat Amy - RIP

Did she choke on a donut?

by Anonymousreply 286December 27, 2018 6:53 PM

MM played an under 5 nurse on GH.

by Anonymousreply 287December 27, 2018 7:06 PM

So Drew's mystery old pal could be interesting, good casting anyway.

The other newbie didn't turn out to be cult related as speculated across many forums, maybe he is #3 and not Nurse Amy. Seems like GH would keep the Nurse Amy actress around if for nothing else but that she can sing and dance and thus comes in handy around Nurse's Ball time. OTOH probably not too many more Nurse's Balls to come what with the ratings and lackluster writing.

by Anonymousreply 288December 27, 2018 7:30 PM

[quote]The other newbie didn't turn out to be cult related as speculated across many forums, maybe he is #3 and not Nurse Amy

Yes - he basically put a sign around his neck that said - please kill me I am too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 289December 27, 2018 8:04 PM

LOL r289.

by Anonymousreply 290December 27, 2018 8:09 PM

I choked on Miss Frank’s big italian sausage.

by Anonymousreply 291December 27, 2018 8:25 PM

IS billy miller going bald?

by Anonymousreply 292December 27, 2018 9:37 PM

Amy and Maxie are basically the same size now. But at least Amy is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 293December 27, 2018 9:39 PM

I love Ryan even though he is one lazy serial killer. The show needs a great “bad guy”. Someone with no redeeming qualities. Plus, he’s funny. Hope he stays around for a while longer.

by Anonymousreply 294December 27, 2018 11:27 PM

R288

I don't give a shit about Drew's past or who this mystery person is. It also pisses me off that Miller still has a job when he refuses to put in any effort.

I'd have Drew/Kim redevelop feelings, reunite & leave PC with their bland AF son.

Wrap it up & move on.

by Anonymousreply 295December 28, 2018 12:31 AM

Get rid of Kim and Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 296December 28, 2018 12:32 AM

And Drew.

by Anonymousreply 297December 28, 2018 12:40 AM

And Sam and Nina and Sasha and Finn.

by Anonymousreply 298December 28, 2018 12:47 AM

I can't stand Drew either, BM's refusal to "act" has really turned me off, same goes for his partner in petulance KM. The new guy has potential though, can we keep him and send BM packing?

I know we are stuck with KM til the end of time but it shouldn't be hard to get rid of BM. It's a damn shame how badly they've screwed up TB's return but they need to cut their losses with her too. No one would complain if the Oscar is dying story line was suddenly dropped. Dr. Priest and his furrowed brow and one note acting need to go too

by Anonymousreply 299December 28, 2018 12:49 AM

TB has been awful since her first day back.

by Anonymousreply 300December 28, 2018 12:51 AM

Kim is a terrible character. The show keeps signing Miller so go ask frank about that one.

by Anonymousreply 301December 28, 2018 12:55 AM

TB's Carly was my favorite so I was very excited for her return but I can't believe I had my hopes up. The character and story is awful and it doesn't help that she's doing all the acting so it looks extra ridiculous. She also has no chemistry with BM or the guy playing Julian.

And they're keeping BM because of his crazy "Killy/Dream" fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 302December 28, 2018 12:56 AM

I don't think it's TB's fault, she's been given crap writing to work with, a non-talented, personality deficient actor for a son, sleepwalking zombie BM who refuses to engage and WDV who the Julexis fans vehemently don't want with her. TB should sue their asses for this collision of all things bad.

by Anonymousreply 303December 28, 2018 12:58 AM

TB can't even attempt to cry for the emotional scenes in the Oscar story. She has no chemistry with any of the people she is paired with.

by Anonymousreply 304December 28, 2018 1:00 AM

Tamara should have never came back. Frank liked her so he got her back. This was not about character but about hoarding another actor. I don’t care about her feelings. Kim was a dud from day one.

by Anonymousreply 305December 28, 2018 1:02 AM

Burton is nasty looking from head to toe.

by Anonymousreply 306December 28, 2018 1:03 AM

Keeping billy for Killy? That makes no sense. He doesn’t share any screen time with kelly anymore.

by Anonymousreply 307December 28, 2018 1:03 AM

r305 nailed it, FV is an actor hoarder! Acquires them but has no need or idea of what to do with them.

by Anonymousreply 308December 28, 2018 1:09 AM

Fv needs to get rid of at least 15 people let alone boring ass Braun Miller and garren. Wes Ramsey? Liz Hendrickson? The four that hog up screen time one of them also needs to retire or leave. They have been at the forefront of driving this show into the ground for the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 309December 28, 2018 1:12 AM

Kelly and Billy aren’t allowed to share scenes together anymore.

by Anonymousreply 310December 28, 2018 1:12 AM

Sorry, not sorry, but Wes Ramsey can stay because he just so fucking HOT!

by Anonymousreply 311December 28, 2018 1:14 AM

If they're keeping the character of Kim, why not kill off Oscar and then bring back Ric for Kim? TB and RH had chemistry back in the day, and there's something a little subversive about paring the former Carly with Carly's kidnapper. Ric could screw with Elizabeth and Franco, and if Kim found out she was being used by Ric, she could have her own psychotic breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 312December 28, 2018 1:19 AM

Apparently Oscar will eventually die. Kim and Drew are still duds. Drew could have had a ton of potential but they have completely removed him from anyone outside of Kim and his big gigantic headed son.

by Anonymousreply 313December 28, 2018 1:23 AM

KM and BM aren't allowed to share scenes anymore? Is this new? I swear they had a scene about a month or two ago?

And I'm all for bringing Ric Lansing back!

by Anonymousreply 314December 28, 2018 1:26 AM

If BM and KM's punishment for refusing to actually act is to not allow them scenes together, it's not working. Daddy Frank needs to come up with different consequences for these two babies' bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 315December 28, 2018 1:27 AM

Kelly is being punished enough by working with SB again.

by Anonymousreply 316December 28, 2018 1:29 AM

[quote] Daddy Frank needs to come up with different consequences for these two babies' bad behavior.

Fodder for a very Nifty story!

by Anonymousreply 317December 28, 2018 1:31 AM

Apparently, Billy is now openly hostile to Steve Burton on the set. Frank has a mess over there.

by Anonymousreply 318December 28, 2018 1:33 AM

^^^^Not surprising at all. Wonder how uncomfortable the whole set must be alliance wise.

by Anonymousreply 319December 28, 2018 1:38 AM

Steve Burton has been talking smack about Kelly and Billy.

by Anonymousreply 320December 28, 2018 1:39 AM

They barely share scenes...once a month they might get screen time together. This isn't about keeping Billy around to appease some stans since they do not work together.

Billy and Kelly stopped acting completely when they were taken from each other's orbits, so no it is not working if that is the case.

I would love to know if the set if openly hostile and fighting is happening.

by Anonymousreply 321December 28, 2018 1:41 AM

Who is the actor playing Hank, he looks so familiar but I can't find out who he is on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 322December 28, 2018 1:41 AM

Does Billy walk by Burton and tell him he's aged like a crack whore?

by Anonymousreply 323December 28, 2018 1:44 AM

Burton’s wife looks like a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 324December 28, 2018 1:45 AM

She seems to turn a blind eye to his dickish behavior that he engages in daily with Bradford on their podcast as long as the direct deposit goes in every month. They even moved their family back to LA. Remember when california was so bad for her and steve to raise their precious innocent children?

by Anonymousreply 325December 28, 2018 1:48 AM

Burton's wife looks like the actress who played Courtney.

And the Hank actor was on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 326December 28, 2018 1:49 AM

I think Burton and Reeves were just promoted to deacons in their church.

by Anonymousreply 327December 28, 2018 1:49 AM

Decons? I need proof. Burton lives in la now. No more Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 328December 28, 2018 1:51 AM

r322 they are identifying him as Cody Ryan McClaughlin on soapcentral forum.

by Anonymousreply 329December 28, 2018 1:52 AM

He's got a resume. I like Hank too. Maybe he can wake Miller up!

by Anonymousreply 330December 28, 2018 1:53 AM

So are KM and Billy fucking?

by Anonymousreply 331December 28, 2018 1:55 AM

R326 That's it he was just on Y&R as a shady DNA technician. He is definitely a hot little daddy.

by Anonymousreply 332December 28, 2018 1:57 AM

Are Kelly and Steve friends?

by Anonymousreply 333December 28, 2018 1:58 AM

there is no way she’s friends with him. Where have you been the last year?

by Anonymousreply 334December 28, 2018 2:03 AM

Currently I am enjoying GF. If she's happy that's most likely a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 335December 28, 2018 2:10 AM

I have to laugh at FV separating BM and KM like schoolchildren but still keeping them front and center. How ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 336December 28, 2018 2:23 AM

Well they still have high minimums to fulfill. Although I think billy has less with his new contract.

by Anonymousreply 337December 28, 2018 2:25 AM

Allegedly Kelly and Billy both asked for less episodes this year.

by Anonymousreply 338December 28, 2018 2:36 AM

I can tell with Billy because he is on a lot less than he was before. 2 episodes at most each week these days. Or he'll go a week without being on and then will be on for 4 days straight. With Monaco, I can't. Her head is shoved so far up Burton's ass and he's always on.

by Anonymousreply 339December 28, 2018 2:42 AM

R311

You are the only person I've seen besides LW that thinks Wes is hot. I suggest glasses

R312

I'd love to have Rick Hearst back but I'm not for adding anyone until they cut dead weight = Peter, Oscar, Nina, Valentin, Sasha, Willow, Drew, Mike, Margaux Even then I don't think Hearst would return except for a short stint. He has moved to Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 340December 28, 2018 3:02 AM

I'm the second who thinks Wes is hot, R340. Hate the character, but have always thought he was hot. Especially when he was, um, more flexisexual......

by Anonymousreply 341December 28, 2018 3:27 AM

I think Wes is good looking, too, and I don’t think he’s a bad actor, either. I don’t understand all the bitching about his acting. He’s better than a lot of the guys at GH.

by Anonymousreply 342December 28, 2018 3:36 AM

I just ignore him when he's on but a lot of Anna fans hate his character.

by Anonymousreply 343December 28, 2018 3:39 AM

R340 please what kind of a world are we living in when tall tanned blond white guys with a great body isn't considered hot. When he was tied to that bed I dreamed of doing nasty, nasty things to him. I can't stand snags but I must applaud her taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 344December 28, 2018 4:02 AM

Wes looks better than Burton. A lot better.

by Anonymousreply 345December 28, 2018 4:06 AM

Steve is aging like a banana.

by Anonymousreply 346December 28, 2018 4:09 AM

HAHA!!! His skin is the worst on daytime soaps.

by Anonymousreply 347December 28, 2018 4:18 AM

Laura Wright has the worst teeth in soaps.

by Anonymousreply 348December 28, 2018 4:46 AM

If Willow does turn out to be Nina's long lost child then we are headed to a Nina vs Carly showdown since they are trying to pair Willow with Michael.

by Anonymousreply 349December 28, 2018 5:02 AM

R349 That might be fun. I love Michelle Stafford, but Nina is such a boring character.

by Anonymousreply 350December 28, 2018 6:49 AM

To bad Helena is still not around. I love how she would call Carly trash and Sonny a low life thug to their faces. The rare time Sonny threatened her she would just laugh and call him a thug again.

by Anonymousreply 351December 28, 2018 2:42 PM

R351

You and me both. CT's Helena was the best.

by Anonymousreply 352December 28, 2018 2:47 PM

I'm hoping the Willow/Nina speculation doesn't turn out to be true.

by Anonymousreply 353December 28, 2018 2:58 PM

Of course it will be true. When is this show being cancelled again?

by Anonymousreply 354December 28, 2018 3:00 PM

No time soon.

by Anonymousreply 355December 28, 2018 3:05 PM

How does ABC look at this product and say "Frank is doing a great job!"

by Anonymousreply 356December 28, 2018 3:34 PM

An interesting story for Drew would have been forging a new relationship with his one time almost brother, Franco. This Oscar story is pure shit for all in it. No one cares any more for practically new character Oscar than they did for the headless Mary Pat or wherever her name was. If they had to do a kid with cancer story it should have been Liz's kid Jake. That kid can act better than anyone else on the show. I saw him on a episode of Grey's Anatomy and he rocked playing blind and doing seizures and everything and begging for help in heartbreaking scenes.

So ol' lazy bones is going after another who GAS about character. Was he too pooped to go after someone who counts so he takes whoever he can get so he could get back to his nap? What a boring loser of a serial killer. Will his punishment be them reading him his crimes and him dying of shame for the worst job ever done by a SK?

I'd rather see Roxy doing this story pretending to get close to people and then purposely infecting them with Salmonella. Her motive would be understandable, her daddy Finn always leaving her by her lonely and leaving her stale flies to eat.

by Anonymousreply 357December 28, 2018 5:10 PM

A few people think Ryan targets Olivia next.

by Anonymousreply 358December 28, 2018 5:17 PM

Speaking of Wes Ramsey, back in the summer/fall Tristan Rogers said there would be a "twist" in the he's Anna's son story. Hope this comes to be because I find the whole thing disgusting. Nothing has been said since so maybe they warned TR to keep his trap shut. Also TR tweeted he will air in January sometime.

I borrowed these SOD 2019 previews posted on another forum by someone, hope that's o.k....

Scott delivers news that his stepmother Gail passed away. A tribute episode will air to honor the late Susan Brown. Gail’s ‘will’will have an effect on the hospital. Ryan makes desperate moves to protect his identity. Ryan claims another victim. Lulu puts herself in grave danger where Ryan is concerned. Jordan and Curtis become consumed with the serial killer case. Griffin copes with Kiki’s death in a dangerous way. Sonny and Carly’s love story is played heavily amid Mike’s decline. Old feelings between Stella and Marcus could reignited. Jason and Sam are headed toward a reunion but obstacles continue to get in their way. A shocking event in Anna’s life stirs up things for Finn as well as others on canvas. The mystery of who has Cassandra is not forgotten and will hover over Port Charles. Alexis will remain in Julian’s orbit when he steps aside to allow Kim to focus on Drew and Oscar. Hank, the man from Drew’s past, will have more connections than we’re aware of. Liz expresses her love to Franco in a very dramatic way. Nina’s real daughter may be out there – and in possession of the other half of the heart necklace. Willow is emotionally pulled between Michael, Chase and baby Wiley. Peter and Maxie, as well as Peter and Anna, will be pulled together. Kristina learns more about her new support system and there’s an underlying connection between her and Valerie. A surprising connection to Margaux will be revealed.

Source: SOD

by Anonymousreply 359December 28, 2018 5:19 PM

^^^I did not intend for this to be one big paragraph, it was formatted in separate lines...

by Anonymousreply 360December 28, 2018 5:21 PM

Finn brings Roxy to the hospital to cheer Oscar up. Kim and Drew are there.

Roxy gets possessed by Pazuzu and pukes green stuff all over Oscar and Kim, killing them instantly with Salmonella.

Epiphany yells "Finn, you get that dirty lizard out of here," but Roxy looks at her and laughs "Blah lalalalalalala!"

Griffin comes out of retirement and sleeping with vulnerable women to perform an exorcism on Roxy.

After the exorcism succeeds, Griffin looks at Drew, realizes he is vulnerable, and talks him into a dinner date to console him.

I think that could be a ratings winner!

by Anonymousreply 361December 28, 2018 5:21 PM

I wonder if Hank "the independent contractor" might be one of Helena's henchmen that pops up occasionally. Remember, we learned back with the Chimera story that they are still out there and doing her or someone else's bidding. And, Drew was her soldier boy.

by Anonymousreply 362December 28, 2018 5:27 PM

On Twitter they are saying that Hank is an undercover Cassadine.

by Anonymousreply 363December 28, 2018 5:29 PM

Nothing in those 2019 previews sound interesting. Okay, maybe the Lulu one ... if he kills her. That would be a dream come true if they insist on keeping Emme Rylan in the role.

by Anonymousreply 364December 28, 2018 5:45 PM

Wonder if KM made dry heave sounds after they called "cut" on today's kissing scene with SB.

by Anonymousreply 365December 28, 2018 6:09 PM

Does she even look happy to kiss him? I think she throws up a little in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 366December 28, 2018 6:24 PM

Speaking of not happy, BM is having a lot of trouble making eye contact with TB during their first scenes at the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 367December 28, 2018 6:26 PM

SB and KM are so awkward to watch. OMG.

by Anonymousreply 368December 28, 2018 6:27 PM

Beyond awkward together. She looks like she is jumping out of her skin when she’s in scenes with him.

by Anonymousreply 369December 28, 2018 6:38 PM

So does today's Most Awkward No Chemistry Kissing Award go to KM/SB or BM/TB?

by Anonymousreply 370December 28, 2018 6:40 PM

I haven't been following GH lately. But watched today. Why is Curtis calling out Hayden's name when he enters the dead guy's office?

by Anonymousreply 371December 28, 2018 6:44 PM

Both kisses look horrible

by Anonymousreply 372December 28, 2018 6:44 PM

R370

It's a photo finish situation.

KM looked at SB as though her nickname is 'Stone Cold' while BM looked at everything in the room but TB.

by Anonymousreply 373December 28, 2018 6:45 PM

Genie - you were obviously so desperate for work to agree to come back to this shit. Laura has been so dumbed down. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 374December 28, 2018 6:49 PM

That latest crime scene delivered the goods.

Did Ryan decapitate the producer? Blood was sprayed everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 375December 28, 2018 6:52 PM

r371, Curtis said "Peyton" the producers name.

by Anonymousreply 376December 28, 2018 6:52 PM

I cannot believe it's taking Laura this long to figure everything out.

by Anonymousreply 377December 28, 2018 6:53 PM

Another day player dead.

by Anonymousreply 378December 28, 2018 7:02 PM

So Monday is a classic 1997 episode, right after Carly gave birth to Michael. Looking forward to it.

by Anonymousreply 379December 28, 2018 7:09 PM

Thanks 376. I need to get my hearing tested.

by Anonymousreply 380December 28, 2018 7:14 PM

Which GH character is about to get a doppelganger?

by Anonymousreply 381December 28, 2018 7:15 PM

Maybe Sam's dancing doppelganger, Alicia Montenegro, will appear again.

by Anonymousreply 382December 28, 2018 7:19 PM

My bet is - Hank is Nicholas. And he knows Drew because of Helena.

by Anonymousreply 383December 28, 2018 7:21 PM

R364

I wouldn't be surprised if Rylan went recurring in the spring.

by Anonymousreply 384December 28, 2018 7:22 PM

How long did Guiding Light film in Peapack before it got cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 385December 28, 2018 7:25 PM

[quote]Which GH character is about to get a doppelganger?

Her name is Poxy and she is hell on wheels! She also runs a meth lab in the catacombs and a counterfeit handbag business in the Asian Quarter. She never recycles, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 28, 2018 7:47 PM

OMG Billy was so bad with Tamara. This is hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 387December 28, 2018 7:50 PM

Yeah, in the end BM and TB outdid KM/SB for most awkward coupling.

by Anonymousreply 388December 28, 2018 7:54 PM

Well drew has no emotional attachment to her. Monaco and burton still suck and have for months.

by Anonymousreply 389December 28, 2018 8:10 PM

Am I the only one who feels bad for TB? This can't be what she signed up for.

by Anonymousreply 390December 28, 2018 8:12 PM

TB looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 391December 28, 2018 8:18 PM

Wes' face and body are sweet.

His hair needs an intervention, though. And it kinda always has.

by Anonymousreply 392December 28, 2018 8:22 PM

R390

When TB first appeared, I thought she was involved with Drew's mind mapping and was there to monitor him after Andre departed.

I wish the writers had gone that route because Kim and Oscar are like an anchor on this show's momentum.

by Anonymousreply 393December 28, 2018 8:22 PM

I feel bad for her to an extent. She signed on to play a character with basically no personality, no back story. Nothing..that's her issue. She looks too old in scenes with Billy too.

Ugh just bad bad decision making by Frank, what else is new?

by Anonymousreply 394December 28, 2018 8:24 PM

TB's very first scene when she came back was strong, she was calling out Stumpy and Snarly on the mob and then it was all down hill after that to blander than bland. She can only deliver what is written on the page for her I suppose.

Also it wouldn't hurt for someone to slap some brighter lipstick and blush on TB and maybe trim up the hair for some volume. Also, like Duchess Kate, adding a couple of pounds would do her a world of good. I read an interview with her awhile back (SID or SOD) where they followed her around for a day chronicling her activities and her food consumption was just paltry and sad.

by Anonymousreply 395December 28, 2018 8:30 PM

Wasn't TB a vegan at some point?

by Anonymousreply 396December 28, 2018 8:33 PM

Poor TB, AMC kind of messed with her as well. She thought she was going to be in this landmark story line with a same-sex wedding to Erica Kane's daughter. Instead she was lusting after Zac immediately and I think they ended the story rather abruptly. I am not sure Eden Riegel ever came back after that. They finally ended up recasting Bianca.

by Anonymousreply 397December 28, 2018 8:37 PM

Yes her make up is terrible. She looks more sick than Oscar!

by Anonymousreply 398December 28, 2018 8:37 PM

If they ever reveal who the cult leader is, that will probably be the doppelganger. I hope it's one of the vets who has had nothing to do lately. I could totally see Lucy as a new-age woo-woo prophetess. A Duke lookalike could fulfill the predicted "A shocking event in Anna’s life stirs up things for Finn as well as others on canvas."

by Anonymousreply 399December 28, 2018 8:55 PM

An evil Lucy doppelganger with an evil Llama doppelganger?

by Anonymousreply 400December 28, 2018 8:58 PM

TB is too thin and her hair is too long and stringy. She looks strung out. Her makeup is horrible. The sweater she was wearing today is about 20 years out of date. She is a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 401December 28, 2018 8:59 PM

[quote]An evil Lucy doppelganger with an evil Llama doppelganger?

Named Dolly, natch.

by Anonymousreply 402December 28, 2018 9:05 PM

Billy is looking like a hot mess too! Burton too!

BAD BAD BAD

by Anonymousreply 403December 28, 2018 9:08 PM

This all be over soon. Cancellation coming.

by Anonymousreply 404December 28, 2018 9:11 PM

I do feel bad for TB. Kim is bland and they've stuck her with BM who looks like he'd rather drop dead than be on this show.

I wish they'd give Kim some kind of personality. TB's Carly was so funny and bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 405December 28, 2018 9:21 PM

Miss Sofia, don't lie to me!

by Anonymousreply 406December 28, 2018 9:24 PM

TB's hair reminds me of Amelia Heinle's from Y&R. Looks like they've never seen a brush.

by Anonymousreply 407December 28, 2018 9:27 PM

I would absolutely love a Duke doppelganger!

Actually I'm willing to suspend any and all logic and accept IB in any form we can get him back as, resurrected, totally different character, whatever. Can we enroll IB in the Michael Easton Revolving Door of Characters Program at ABC sponsored by FV? Just give him a different accent (I'm sure he has a repertoire) and lets go with it.

by Anonymousreply 408December 28, 2018 9:29 PM

Please save TB! Give her an edge. Have her go up against someone...anyone. Maybe it’s time to have her fall for Sonny or Jason!

by Anonymousreply 409December 28, 2018 9:30 PM

IB won't come back unless they bring him back as a gay character.

by Anonymousreply 410December 28, 2018 9:30 PM

She can't fall for Jason because Jasam is endgame R409. Please move on.

by Anonymousreply 411December 28, 2018 9:35 PM

R401

TB is too thin and her hair is too long and stringy. She looks strung out. Her makeup is horrible. The sweater she was wearing today is about 20 years out of date. She is a hot mess.

—Anonymous

I get the impression TB notices BM non-acting and it's causing her to over act in a futile attempt to sell the scenes.

It's not working though. When she acts excited, like she did today, she was practically sporting a set of Peter Lorre eyes.

by Anonymousreply 412December 28, 2018 9:38 PM

R394

TB doesn't look too old for BM. She and KM look the same age & she didn't look too old for him. BM is truly stinking up the joint. TPTB need to have a come to Jesus moment with that lazy petulant fool.

by Anonymousreply 413December 28, 2018 9:42 PM

[quote]IB won't come back unless they bring him back as a gay character.

Fine. He can seduce and offer succor to sad-sack Griffin. Then they can join Julian and Lucas in a swinging daddy-son foursome.

by Anonymousreply 414December 28, 2018 9:45 PM

Julian fucking Lucas?

Uh, excuse me.....I have to go lie down now.....

by Anonymousreply 415December 28, 2018 9:49 PM

TB does not look the same as Kelly. I now data lounge loves to shit on her but she looks better than TB. TB looks like she's sick and old.

by Anonymousreply 416December 28, 2018 9:52 PM

r412 good observation. She is in a damned if she does and damned if she doesn't position. If she mirrors BM's low energy, non-acting to keep it on an even keel then the scene is dull, boring and sleep inducing (this has been the norm). If she puts forth effort to do her job and actually act (emote) than she comes off looking bizarre compared to his comatose state. Didn't I read here on DL that contract players can be let go at different intervals in their contract? If so, then FV needs to man up and have Drew piss off Ryan and also be decapitated or whatever Ryan's preferred method is. They can have a lovely funeral for him and KM can whisper her goodbyes. Said decapitation would serve a dual purpose of showing KM this too could happen to your character...

by Anonymousreply 417December 28, 2018 9:53 PM

Tamara is terrible. No matter how much Miller suck or phones it in. She is terrible on her own. She can't squeeze out a damn tear, her character sucks, and she looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 418December 28, 2018 9:56 PM

R412

To follow up on your comment about "mirroring", I think that is what SB is doing in his scenes with KM. The lower she speaks and the droopier her eyes get, he follows along to keep the scene level, but it is sleep inducing and not "sexy".

by Anonymousreply 419December 28, 2018 9:57 PM

TB is 47 and I think she looks good for her age. But I also think she looks a lot better in candid photos than she does onscreen. The hair and makeup people do her no favors though. Same with MW and that nude lipstick they always put on her. Not to mention the lighting on GH is harsh which doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 420December 28, 2018 9:58 PM

Acting like burton is not one note or anything. Who knew braun and burton were data lounge heros?

by Anonymousreply 421December 28, 2018 9:59 PM

Olivia de Havilland IN as Georgia Price, R.N.

by Anonymousreply 422December 28, 2018 9:59 PM

Were you fraus blaming WDV and Nancy when Tamara was failing for months with them?

by Anonymousreply 423December 28, 2018 10:00 PM

Are heavily sequined dresses back in style for young women? Kristina and Lulu both looked like the wondered in from the 1988 CMA awards, just with flatter hair.

by Anonymousreply 424December 29, 2018 12:11 AM

I wander why...

by Anonymousreply 425December 29, 2018 12:12 AM

R421

I have been on DL for more than 15 years. It's safe to say I've never praised Burton for jackshit.

I stand by my comment that Miller sucks ass because he refuses to act & sell what's on the page. I know what he's capable of because I saw him do his damn job on YR. He deserves to be fired from GH. He gives nothing except sullenness.

I also stand by my statement that TB is not too old for BM. There is no glaring age difference.

by Anonymousreply 426December 29, 2018 12:15 AM

TB looks a old haggard mess next to Billy and Wil.

by Anonymousreply 427December 29, 2018 12:20 AM

No one is denying Billy sucks, but Tamara is not doing shit. She's been sucking for months now with Devry. Whose to blame for that?

Her fraus are insane.

by Anonymousreply 428December 29, 2018 12:23 AM

Admit her character sucks at least. She hasn't cried one legit tear over Oscar's cancer, but that's another story.

by Anonymousreply 429December 29, 2018 12:26 AM

Let’s get back to Julian fucking Lucas

by Anonymousreply 430December 29, 2018 12:28 AM

Are the actors playing Brad and Lucas on contract? Why are they hardly around for this baby switching story?

by Anonymousreply 431December 29, 2018 12:51 AM

Brad barely deserves minimum pay, much less a contract.

by Anonymousreply 432December 29, 2018 1:03 AM

They're not on contract. They're not on because Frank is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 433December 29, 2018 1:03 AM

Lucas should be single and dating around not stuck with Brad and a baby

by Anonymousreply 434December 29, 2018 1:05 AM

This may sound weird, but to me, GH seems like a soap with a collection of actors whom the Executive Producer likes or admires or just wants to work with. It’s like the show is his own personal Barbie Dreamhouse. He knows that Stafford and Miller and Maura West did amazing things on other shows and that Tamara Braun was a beast as Carly back in the day, so he wants them on his show because, I guess to him a collection of good actors is some kind of prestige thing or maybe it’s a fuck you to their previous show. Who knows?

But, at least to me, the problem is no matter how many good actors you have in your stable if the material isn’t there to showcase their talents, then what’s the point? When I turn on GH, I see Todd and McBane from OLTL. I see Carly Tenney from ATWT. I see Phyllis and Billy Abbott from Y&R. But I don’t see GH. I see Carly Corinthos and the girl who used to play the fuck out of Carly Corinthos failing miserably in a role that is beneath her, but that’s the only GH I see.

I understand that Frank Valentini runs a tight ship and just might be one of the best producers in the game when it comes to keeping a show running financially and making money for the network. And that’s important and fine, but does GH look like GH? With a bunch of actors from other soaps and a bunch of “Frankbots” to run around the show half naked (which I don’t mind)

I gave up years ago waiting for GH to be about a hospital. And I’ve made peace with the fact that GH is a mob show. But at least when it was a mob show, it was the GH version of a mob show and you knew you were going to get mostly solid performances from a good group of GH actors.

Now GH is a collection of Frank’s whims and alleged attractions. A group of good actors, just with no material to back up their collective talent. This show needs a new writer and a new producer. Frank has overstayed his welcome. Or maybe he just needs to be demoted. Let him run the finances and bring someone else in to run the creative.

by Anonymousreply 435December 29, 2018 1:07 AM

Is it to late to make Kim a great character? Can she turn out to be the REAL Carly Corinthis?! I don’t want to lose TB but this character is beneath her. Ditch LW! Could they bring back TB a third time like they keep doing with Michael Easton?

by Anonymousreply 436December 29, 2018 1:10 AM

I can't stand SB, MB and LW but I don't post much about them. It's futile, they are a given and nothing is going to change that. There are versions of them in every workplace, they run the show, have the boss's ear and will never leave or be fired (if they do leave they end up coming back and just pick up where they left off). SB can't act (not on GH or Y&R), MB is painful to watch with his choppy stilted delivery and LW has one mode: snarl (and I can't stand her boyfriend either but don't post much about him as it is another futile situation, he's going nowhere).

BM is awful and is not a given and could and should be fired. TPTB have successfully done a fade on the whole "Dream" thing so now is the time to drop kick him out the door.

TB has been given lemons and has been unable to make lemonade. We know she is capable of so much better but in her case I don't think it's deliberate like BM, she just has nothing to work with and has surrendered. She does not look healthy.

KM is another story. Should be fired for her deliberate refusal to participate but as someone mentioned in a previous thread, she probably has a MeToo claim after all these years as her insurance policy and they can't touch her. Never thought she was a good actress even when she wasn't being belligerent.

by Anonymousreply 437December 29, 2018 1:14 AM

They are a given? Fuck them. They have ruined the show for the last 20 years and they continue to do so. LW acts at least, whether you like her style or not...she doesn't phone it in.

Benard slurs his speech, think he should be with every younger brunette actress that slightly resembles Brenda [html removed]

Burton looks like total shit. Wants to be some hot stud, thinks he actually is hot but again looks like shit. Lines his pockets and scams people out of money.

If Monaco has a Metoo story then why can't she get out of JaSam? She clearly would rather not be in scenes with Steve Burton.

They should have let go of Billy in October. I don't care too feel bad for FV for keeping him here again!

by Anonymousreply 438December 29, 2018 1:21 AM

I wonder if SB is KM's #metoo story.

There is something very weird about whatever is going on concerning KM, BM, and SB.

KM and BM aren't even trying to hide their disgust while SB is trying to pretend nothing is going on.

by Anonymousreply 439December 29, 2018 1:28 AM

How could that be? There's no way the show would be able to put them in scenes together if Burton did anything. I think Kelly was probably heckled by Burton and Benard when she first came on the show. I mean there are reported stories of Burton laughing at Jonathan Jackson's wife and her bad "Acting" and making fun of Lindze Letherman's breasts, so much so that Kimberly McCullough said something in the mags about it. I believe even Becky talked about how they were "mean" to her when she first started.

But if she has a legit claim, there's no way ABC would continue knowing the backlash it could create.

Kelly is just pissed off that her pairing was fucked upon return and she probably never felt respected by him. If you read the magazines during the Jiz/Jashit days, Burton never said anything nice about her. It was all about Becky.

by Anonymousreply 440December 29, 2018 1:35 AM

As someone said, Frank is an actor hoarder. He grabs "names" and then decides to force their characters on the audience. Nina and Finn serve no purpose and Franco should have left with James Franco. Kim had potential in the beginning but now she's boring. This Ryan story should have seen half of the cast gone but they couldn't even get that right.

And IDK if I could see KM still working with SB if he was her Me Too story. KM doesn't seem like the kind to tolerate that kind of thing. I think she's super problematic and loves drama but IDK about that.

by Anonymousreply 441December 29, 2018 1:35 AM

R438 I agree about LW, regardless of how you feel about her style, she does actually try.

I'm hoping the Lifetime Victoria Gotti movie is a hit, so maybe MB will decide that it is time to slow down, leave the daily soap grind, and just do the occasional tv movie.

SB has never been great but atleast he use to be good to look at, now he looks like a melting wax figure.

BM and KM I can sort of give a pass to, because I think they were blindsided by SB's return. And, maybe BM is choosing to play Drew sort of flat because he is a man without any memories of who he is.

by Anonymousreply 442December 29, 2018 1:37 AM

I specifically remember Scott Clifton (ex-Dillon) making fun of Lindze's breasts in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 443December 29, 2018 1:40 AM

Burton did it! He made fun of her breasts. I believe Monaco was heckled by them. Benard told Vanessa that she sucked to her face when she started. I tend to think both men probably said things that towed on the line of stupid frat boys.

by Anonymousreply 444December 29, 2018 1:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445December 29, 2018 1:45 AM

R445

What are we looking for in your link?

by Anonymousreply 446December 29, 2018 1:48 AM

R444 I'm not saying Burton never did it but I remember Scott and Lindze doing an interview for a soap rag and Scott mentioning her breast size. He used the word "humongous" and her response was "Aww. Really?" I'll never forget it because I couldn't believe what I was reading. I felt so bad for her. That, along with the stories that her dressing room was near The Boys and they'd terrorize her for being too loud.

by Anonymousreply 447December 29, 2018 1:49 AM

I don't think FV really wanted Franco. He wanted Todd. He wanted RH. When GH got fucked by the PP thing they still wanted RH so back came Franco. Now he's not that bad. RH isn't doing the clown thing anymore but he's still a weak actor but tolerable. I do like him with Liz and her kids, especially the kids. I do wish they had allowed him to stay Todd and allowed KA to stay Starr however I do like Finn better than John. I liked Silas better than John and Caleb the vampire is my favorite. I would have loved RH to stay Todd so there would have been a reason to bring ES in as Viki and maybe FL as Tea, although she was hotter with the second Todd guy on the PP OLTL version.

by Anonymousreply 448December 29, 2018 2:10 AM

Roger was bad during the whole Kiki dies stuff. It was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 449December 29, 2018 2:12 AM

R435 I love your description.

It's as if he thinks that good actors plus the threads of a story will create a solid show.

by Anonymousreply 450December 29, 2018 2:12 AM

IMO the OLTL people never worked on GH. And RH is still playing Todd.

by Anonymousreply 451December 29, 2018 2:13 AM

R448 That's because the "2nd Todd guy" Trevor St. John is way hotter than RH has ever been. He is a hairy chested blond for fucks sake, that is always a hot combination.

by Anonymousreply 452December 29, 2018 2:14 AM

RH never would have stuck his hand down the front of Tea's panties and kept it there for a good minute or two the way TSJ did on the OLTL online. It was hot.

by Anonymousreply 453December 29, 2018 2:28 AM

I would have cum all over TSJ's fingers had he slipped them down the front of MY panties!

by Anonymousreply 454December 29, 2018 2:30 AM

R448 I'm sure KA would love to return!

by Anonymousreply 455December 29, 2018 2:35 AM

Do burton and Monaco’s lips ever move in their kissing scenes? These people worked for years together.

by Anonymousreply 456December 29, 2018 2:37 AM

Burton always grabbed Kelly’s breast years ago in scenes. I believe she has a MeToo on Burton or Benard.

by Anonymousreply 457December 29, 2018 2:49 AM

No he barely touched her. He’s asexual.

by Anonymousreply 458December 29, 2018 2:49 AM

But....but....blah blah blah Killy!

by Anonymousreply 459December 29, 2018 2:50 AM

She has no story. She’s just pissed off he blew up her pairing.

by Anonymousreply 460December 29, 2018 2:51 AM

Well with RH being Franco there is no place for Starr and she sure as hell can't be Kiki anymore, lol.

Maybe Todd could come back as Franco's long lost identical cousin, a Patty/Kathy thing. Then they could let Liz and her kids keep Franco and bring in ES and KA and FL for Todd. I think KdP has another soap gig already. Mostly I want Viki. There is no place for Viki in PC without Todd being there. I never want any Jessica or Natalie or really anyone else from OLTL other than those I mentioned.

As for TSJ, I think he'd make a great Cassadine. (sp?)

FV/ABC really should let the world's laziest serial killer clean house for them, Lulu, Chase, Maxie, both of Nina's daughters, Oscar, Joss, Kristina, Ned, Olivia all could be gone without anyone even really noticing, Michael for that part too. Then maybe Carly and her RL BF. I'd say Sonny of course and Jason but I doubt they would do that, ever. They should bring back Brett full time and Dr. O. Bring in TSJ maybe as Nik or another Cassadine. If this is the only story they have for Laura they can get rid of her for good this time too. And for god sake Spencer. They need to stop having that awful kid keep popping up.

by Anonymousreply 461December 29, 2018 2:57 AM

Burton ruined everything for Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 462December 29, 2018 2:58 AM

LOL. TSJ for Nik? What??

by Anonymousreply 463December 29, 2018 2:59 AM

If anything, SB seemed to want to touch KM as little as possible.

How could Miller and Monaco be blindsided by Burton's return? They gave nuJason plastic surgery to keep it open in the first place. Anyone with half a brain knew Steve would be back as soon as y&r dropped him.

by Anonymousreply 464December 29, 2018 3:04 AM

Now they both want to touch each other as little as possible. Match made in heaven.

Kelly cannot even fake smile well enough through the scenes these days. She comes across as high on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 465December 29, 2018 3:06 AM

She's been like that for years. She checked out a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 466December 29, 2018 3:14 AM

R466 Yeah I was thinking if they had her become a brain dead cult member, how would anyone ever notice.

by Anonymousreply 467December 29, 2018 3:17 AM

I wish they would undo Sam being the daughter of Alexis, reveal it as some scam of hers and then send her out of town for good. I just don't understand the fascination every regime seems to have with her.

by Anonymousreply 468December 29, 2018 3:20 AM

Her character is terrible. She just has a loud and obnoxious fan base that frank caters to with the high episode counts see also Benard and burton.

by Anonymousreply 469December 29, 2018 3:30 AM

Burton fans are racist as hell.

by Anonymousreply 470December 29, 2018 4:22 AM

The JaSam stans on Twitter are fucking nuts.

They were DROOLING I; anticipation of this kiss, saying they’ve waited 6 years...and oh, how hot they are, and how deep their love is.

I intentionally trolled them and said they were boring and sexless and look like the6 hate each other, knowing I’d ge5 slaughtered for my comments. I did LOL. The assholes came at me HARD.

by Anonymousreply 471December 29, 2018 4:32 AM

Those bitches are blind. They are the most hyped up dreadful sexless pairing in the history of soaps and this version is the worst yet.

by Anonymousreply 472December 29, 2018 4:48 AM

Of course those fat miserable bitches are blind they still think Steve Burton looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 473December 29, 2018 5:10 AM

They must not see the skin falling off his face.

Seriously, to think JaSam is even remotely hot when neither can even pretend they are sexually attracted to each other these days.

by Anonymousreply 474December 29, 2018 5:12 AM

But they kissed 4 times in Friday’s episode.

by Anonymousreply 475December 29, 2018 5:20 AM

I hope that’s sarcasm. The kissing was terrible. Their lips barely move. It’s almost chin kissing.

by Anonymousreply 476December 29, 2018 5:31 AM

R451

My eyes roll so far back in my head when someone claims Franco is just like Todd.

You obviously never watched Todd if you think he's the same as Franco. Todd was much darker & violent.

Get back to me when Franco punches Elizabeth in the face with a closed fist. Todd did that to the woman he loved, Tea.

by Anonymousreply 477December 29, 2018 1:30 PM

This thread is so off the rails whacko cray cray. Some of you are certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 478December 29, 2018 1:47 PM

How bad is it behind the scenes between Kelly and Steve?

by Anonymousreply 479December 29, 2018 1:58 PM

See?

by Anonymousreply 480December 29, 2018 2:23 PM

So are any DL'ers going to the GH event at Graceland in January? The $895 VIP Package is sold out, so anyone still procrastinating better hurry and scoop up one of the $685 Deluxe Packages before they're all gone. I dare any DL'er attending to stand up and ask why KM and BM aren't there, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481December 29, 2018 2:40 PM

R477 I think the GH people want him to be Todd, but their version is a watered-down K-Mart version Todd. Kinda how sonny is a watered-down Michael Corleone.

by Anonymousreply 482December 29, 2018 2:56 PM

Todd was great because he would punch you in the face, but you'd still let him fuck you afterwards. Soap fans are too pussified these days to be able to handle a character that dark and twisted. Hell, they couldn't handle a Roger Thorpe type either. This is why they were pissed off at Tony Geary. He kept telling them that this man is not your hero.

by Anonymousreply 483December 29, 2018 2:59 PM

Well, I never said Franco was just like Todd R477. But, IMO, RH is playing Franco much like the same way he played Todd. He has a lot of the same "quirks" and mannerisms he did when I watched him on OLTL. There's not much of a difference.

by Anonymousreply 484December 29, 2018 3:46 PM

R481. That is such a random group of actors.

by Anonymousreply 485December 29, 2018 4:54 PM

The VIP Tix are all sold out. The other packages should be sold out soon. You'd better hurry, if you want to go. I know a lot of people are boycotting because DREAM won't be there.

by Anonymousreply 486December 29, 2018 6:43 PM

KM posted (then deleted) that she wasn't invited to Graceland or Disneyland a few weeks ago. So, of course, her fans attacked the actors who were invited.

by Anonymousreply 487December 29, 2018 6:46 PM

That shit sold out! Where?

by Anonymousreply 488December 29, 2018 7:14 PM

Yikes, you are right! My goodness these fraus will do anything for a shitty soap opera. That doesn't even include airfare!

by Anonymousreply 489December 29, 2018 7:34 PM

I'm thinking alot of the people going will come from the South and Midwest, so they probably drive not fly. Plus, holding the event at Graceland was smart, because people who love both GH and Elvis, of which there is likely a large overlap, can basically experience both in one trip. Also, there is a large casino area about 30 min away in Mississippi, to make it even more of an all around fun trip. I actually spoke with some people who are attending, on another forum, and they are using their free rooms at one of the casinos, and making a multiday getaway out of it.

by Anonymousreply 490December 29, 2018 7:41 PM

The people who are going are saying it's a great deal R489. You get private dinners and private photo shoots and early access to special events. This one gal said it was the best Xmas present she ever got.

Alas, there is no special VIP pass to blow Josh Swickward, I guess that's all for Frank.

by Anonymousreply 491December 29, 2018 7:43 PM

I wonder how they decide who gets to go to what. You get the core three, a vet and then some randoms thrown into the mix. WR? Really? He should be thanking his lucky stars for LW.

by Anonymousreply 492December 29, 2018 8:13 PM

No one could convince me spending 900 bucks on some overrated over the hill soap stars + Elvis is a good idea. These fraus are sad.

by Anonymousreply 493December 29, 2018 8:20 PM

I double dare a DLer to attend the Graceland event and during the Q&A session say something like this:

"Yes, I have a questions for Steve Burton. Hi Steve, great to have you back on GH. How excited are you to be working with Kelly again??? Your scenes together have been riveting., I can't look away."

by Anonymousreply 494December 29, 2018 8:56 PM

The Killy people are actually crazy enough to spend money on a ticket just for a chance to harass SB, MB and LW in person.

by Anonymousreply 495December 29, 2018 9:02 PM

R490

Fans fly in to these things. It's not just local fans.

Howarth & Easton did some events in NY last month & fans flew in from everywhere. Even from outside the US.

I'd never do something like that but soaps have dedicated fans

by Anonymousreply 496December 29, 2018 9:03 PM

LW seems to be the designated Moderator for all these events. I've read she can get salty when fans question or complain about story lines.

I wonder if they have bouncers to shut down people who show up to Q&As just to agitate.

"Hi Finola, so glad to have GH vets here. What was your reaction when you got the script and found out Anna had Faison's son? Did you want throw up a little bit in your mouth? Did you wanna kick FV's ass? Did you key his car?"

"Hi Wes, welcome to GH. Interesting new character you are playing. How did the role come about for you...?"

by Anonymousreply 497December 29, 2018 9:10 PM

I can see people taking a trip to NY but to Graceland, never, not if Elvis himself came back to sing.

by Anonymousreply 498December 29, 2018 10:24 PM

To the people who can't believe people would pay $900 to see their favorite soap stars, do you say the same thing about the ComicCon fans or the Trekkies or the Dark Shadows people or the Supernatural people? Going to those types of things is not my thing, but I'm glad that there is a fanbase who is still passionate enough about soaps to do that.

by Anonymousreply 499December 29, 2018 10:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500December 29, 2018 11:03 PM

"Hi Wes, did the casting couch work well for you here? How big IS your cock, anyway? Do you gag Frank with it, or does he prefer to ride it until you cum inside him?"

by Anonymousreply 501December 29, 2018 11:38 PM

Only I can make GH a hit again!

Whaddya say, Uncle Frank?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502December 29, 2018 11:39 PM

Andy T feets, for those who enjoy that sort of thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503December 29, 2018 11:40 PM

I don't think any actor, singer, or sports figure is worth even putting out 1 dollar to see. Who the hell are they really? Are they in any way better than you and those you love? How sick it is who we see as our heroes.

by Anonymousreply 504December 29, 2018 11:45 PM

R504

Forget the soap events. You don't pay to go to concerts, plays, etc?? Some of the greatest nights of my life were going to concerts.

by Anonymousreply 505December 29, 2018 11:54 PM

No I don't and I don't go to movies either. I don't think anyone is worth what they charge and what the actors/sports figures/singers get. I will not contribute to that obscenity. They were always well paid but what they get today is yes, truly obscene, just like the billionaire CEOs and such. I'd sooner take that money and give it to homeless and animal shelters and soup kitchens. Those who survive those are the real heroes in this world.

by Anonymousreply 506December 30, 2018 1:32 AM

R496 I know people fly into these things and I suspect many will, however where Memphis is located it will be easy for Southern and Midwestern fans to drive which is very smart since the soaps tend to continue to do particularly well in the South and Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 507December 30, 2018 1:38 AM

Then you are on a whole other level then R506. But it's your money and you get to spend it or not spend it however you choose. Just like the people who pay $900 smacks to see GH stars at Graceland.

by Anonymousreply 508December 30, 2018 1:38 AM

There is a difference in spending money on Comic Con and spending money on people who look like shit, see Benard and Burton and also can't act for shit.

by Anonymousreply 509December 30, 2018 3:00 AM

I live in Mississippi so Memphis would be drivable for me. But I couldn’t imagine paying that kind of money to hang out at Graceland all day. Memphis is kind of a shit hole anyway.

by Anonymousreply 510December 30, 2018 3:14 AM

Benard is a crazy racist.

by Anonymousreply 511December 30, 2018 6:37 PM

There's a huge difference between paying money for concerts, Comic Con, Trek conventions etc....and paying it for current GH. It would make more sense if fans were going to pay it for GH circa 1978-1981. When the show had an entire cast of good actors and good-to-great storytelling.

But to pay money for today's GH crapfest makes zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 512December 30, 2018 6:50 PM

Is Bernard a Trumpster? His parents were immigrants from Central America! Can't remember which country. I would think Steve Burton likes Trump - that whole Christian thing. They are both mean and petty.

by Anonymousreply 513December 30, 2018 6:56 PM

They should pair Jason with Maxie. Every woman in Jason's life would hate it, leading to cat fights galore.

by Anonymousreply 514December 30, 2018 8:47 PM

Pretty much every man Maxie sleeps with dies so that pairing could be a good thing.

However, I'm leaning towards Ryan paying Maxie a visit. They can bury her in one of her caftans.

by Anonymousreply 515December 30, 2018 8:51 PM

Jason should be paired with a giant dildo.

by Anonymousreply 516December 30, 2018 11:02 PM

Casey the Alien could always come back and give him a good probing. That might loosen him up a little.

by Anonymousreply 517December 30, 2018 11:51 PM

A fifty year old Hitman doesn’t work. It’s time Jason regained his q memories and the character gets a shake up! He needs a redefining and made to actually work as a leading man not just Carson bitch!

by Anonymousreply 518December 31, 2018 12:03 AM

Josh Swickard aka Det. Chase is off the market, got engaged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519December 31, 2018 12:16 AM

I always get him and Griffin mixed up...

by Anonymousreply 520December 31, 2018 4:05 AM

R520 Swickard is the one that doesn't look like he is constipated all the time.

by Anonymousreply 521December 31, 2018 4:07 AM

Dear Leslie C. and Jackie Z.: watching today's 1997 episode makes me even sadder about what the two of you have done to your faces. Both of you have had 30+ years of steady employment at GH (the bulk of it at the height of soap salaries) so I'm baffled as to why neither of you could afford better work than you have had done. Are neither of you even a little chummy with La Lucci and could have asked her for her doctor's name? Signed: Sad and Concerned

by Anonymousreply 522December 31, 2018 6:57 PM

Wasn't JZ's husband a plastic surgeon? I know they're now divorced but surely he could've given her advice/referrel.

by Anonymousreply 523December 31, 2018 7:23 PM

Always sad to watch Tony in the baby Michael saga.

by Anonymousreply 524December 31, 2018 8:04 PM

I loved today's show. Makes me think about the trash GH is today. But that was a lot of people on one show. I want Nicholas and Stefan back. Wouldn't mind Billy Warlocks AJ either.

by Anonymousreply 525December 31, 2018 8:15 PM

R525 I once started a poll of Twitter of characters you most want back. AJ was #1.

by Anonymousreply 526December 31, 2018 8:28 PM

I'm surprised they haven't brought AJ back, not because they are invested in the character but to further prop Sonny. See, he didn't kill AJ after all, he is, was and will always be are bestest hero.

by Anonymousreply 527December 31, 2018 8:38 PM

They'll never invest in AJ as a character. His whole existence is always about Sonny, Carly and Jason.

by Anonymousreply 528December 31, 2018 8:43 PM

Poor SK saddled with that ridiculous Pickle Lila story and RC making fun of his weight, what a waste of his miraculous resurrection.

by Anonymousreply 529December 31, 2018 8:52 PM

And now RC is showing once again why he got the nickname ReRon but now over on Days and according to some on DL mocking FS because of his weight.

by Anonymousreply 530December 31, 2018 10:22 PM

I can't believe this Kevin crap has dragged on this long. He should have killed half of Port Charles by now. Lulu and Brad are still here. What a waste of a perfectly good serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 531December 31, 2018 10:23 PM

Who is FS on DOOL? I haven't watched Days since the heyday of Doug and Julie in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 532December 31, 2018 10:25 PM

R532 FS= Freddie Smith who plays gay Sonny Kiriakis.

by Anonymousreply 533December 31, 2018 10:30 PM

This baby story line better culminate in Brad going bye bye permanently (no get out of jail free card) and Lucas getting a new partner with some chemistry and who can act.

On another GH forum they are praising SB for "aging like a fine wine". This does not compute for me , I think he looks awful. They are saying he and Becky have aged the best, I agree about Becky and that's it.

So apparently there are no security cameras in PC since Ryan can drag corpses all over town and stage them without getting noticed. Does Amazon not deliver to the greater PC area? Nest security cameras are very reasonably price on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 534December 31, 2018 10:33 PM

Thanks r530.

by Anonymousreply 535December 31, 2018 10:36 PM

I didn't have a problem with Ron shading SK about his weight & I don't have a problem with him shading FS.

Nobody wants to see chubby/fat people on a soap. KSt better start losing weight because she's looking like a Butterball instead of a fashionista.

by Anonymousreply 536December 31, 2018 10:51 PM

I understand that this is a soap but the idea of Kevin dragging dead bodies all around town - alone and seemingly invisible - is just too much. It's ridiculous but also makes me laugh. It would make more sense if he had people working with him.

by Anonymousreply 537December 31, 2018 11:49 PM

Scotty finds out Gail croaked this week.

by Anonymousreply 538December 31, 2018 11:50 PM

Damn, I had forgotten that Jax was so hot in 1997! I mean he is still good looking but he was perfect back then.

by Anonymousreply 539January 1, 2019 12:17 AM

Sad thing is that Mary Beth Evans spent six years on GH, and I watched faithfully during that time, yet I had totally forgotten about her character until today's episode. Was she that forgettable on GH?

by Anonymousreply 540January 1, 2019 12:26 AM

I don't know anyone who enjoyed her character, Katherine, on GH.

by Anonymousreply 541January 1, 2019 12:37 AM

Some of you' ins need to stop repeating the same ol' shit over and over. It don't take much to make me hit the ignore button.

by Anonymousreply 542January 1, 2019 2:16 AM

R541

I enjoyed MBE as Katherine. Katherine was the polar opposite of Kayla so it was refreshing to see MBE as the bad girl.

by Anonymousreply 543January 1, 2019 6:53 AM

Susan Brown OUT as Gail Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 544January 1, 2019 9:39 AM

R541 I laughed when she was died. Both times.

by Anonymousreply 545January 1, 2019 1:31 PM

I also wish this show would bring back AJ, Nik and Stefan. Plus, Helena.

They also need to get rid of some of the deadweight like Jason and Lulu.

by Anonymousreply 546January 1, 2019 1:32 PM

[quote] I laughed when she was died

I cried at this sentence.

by Anonymousreply 547January 1, 2019 1:52 PM

R547 I was laughing so hard at the memories that I made a typo.

by Anonymousreply 548January 1, 2019 2:07 PM

Did the actress die in real life?

by Anonymousreply 549January 1, 2019 3:02 PM

Susan Brown? Yes, she died in August.

by Anonymousreply 550January 1, 2019 3:07 PM

Apparently, Gail lives something to the hospital in her will that has a big impact.

by Anonymousreply 551January 1, 2019 3:12 PM

Excited for them to bring Sonny, Carly, Sam and Jason into this story R551!

by Anonymousreply 552January 1, 2019 5:18 PM

I was Sonny's first lover in 1980!

by Anonymousreply 553January 1, 2019 5:41 PM

Was Gail really Sonny's first lover? So way back when Gail was a cougar? How did they even cross paths?

by Anonymousreply 554January 1, 2019 6:03 PM

One drunken evening he mistook her wig for a beckoning beaver.

by Anonymousreply 555January 1, 2019 8:56 PM

Katherine was more interesting than most of current GH cast

by Anonymousreply 556January 1, 2019 9:15 PM

Jacob Young starts taping this week. Something is holding up with recasting Nic. Martines is not pleased.

by Anonymousreply 557January 1, 2019 10:03 PM

i do wish a strong, witty, clever not weak and wimpy Lucky would return

by Anonymousreply 558January 1, 2019 10:23 PM

[quote] Jacob Young starts taping this week. Something is holding up with recasting Nic. Martines is not pleased.

No.

And no.

by Anonymousreply 559January 1, 2019 10:24 PM

If Martines got a real job he would just end up getting his wages garnished. Better to keep bilking rich divorcees and get paid under the table, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 560January 1, 2019 10:28 PM

I say bring back Courtney and Emily and they can be new pairings for Jason and sonny.

by Anonymousreply 561January 1, 2019 10:46 PM

Wake me up when Carly discovers Margaux is pregnant with Sonny's baby.

by Anonymousreply 562January 1, 2019 10:48 PM

Did the Actress who plays Epiphany die?

by Anonymousreply 563January 1, 2019 10:51 PM

Just looked on Twitter and didn't find anything R563 ...

by Anonymousreply 564January 1, 2019 10:55 PM

R563

Why would you think she died? She tweeted today wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

by Anonymousreply 565January 2, 2019 12:50 AM

NuJordan has not grown on me and is not a good fit. They should have cast her as a long lost girlfriend of Curtis come to town to stir up trouble not as a Police Chief.

by Anonymousreply 566January 2, 2019 6:14 PM

Don’t these actors fuck fans at these events anyways... I remember yesteryear stories of Jay Kenneth Johnson and Eric Winter doing so, I don’t know if they charged for it though

by Anonymousreply 567January 2, 2019 6:19 PM

This Hank actor is good, I like him. Let's keep Hank and get rid of Drew thus freeing BM up to go sulk somewhere else. On the bright side KM is speaking above a whisper today. Could that kiss have been more passionate (said in Chandler Bing voice).

by Anonymousreply 568January 2, 2019 6:30 PM

R567 Antonio Sabato Jr. was infamous for fucking fans at events in the 1990s. When Disney bought ABC, they told actors to cool it though.

by Anonymousreply 569January 2, 2019 6:36 PM

I'm suddenly interested in Hank after the reveal today.

by Anonymousreply 570January 2, 2019 7:08 PM

The Kim/Drew/Jason/Oscar/Kristina/Sam connection just went in a great direction today!

by Anonymousreply 571January 2, 2019 7:12 PM

Finally a story line to look forward to unfolding - hope the writers do it right.

by Anonymousreply 572January 2, 2019 7:32 PM

Kathleen Gati looks good, glad they found a way to keep her around.

by Anonymousreply 573January 2, 2019 7:33 PM

Sharing scenes with Burton has Kelly looking kinda old.

by Anonymousreply 574January 2, 2019 9:40 PM

R574

She doesn't need Burton to look old. She has horrible forehead wrinkles & baggy eyes. Time marches on for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 575January 2, 2019 9:54 PM

what was the Hank reveal?

by Anonymousreply 576January 2, 2019 10:15 PM

^^^He is the cult leader at the house where Kristina and Oscar and Daisy live and his name is Shiloh.

I'm wondering if Shiloh isn't maybe a twin, I have nothing to base that on just a guess. But whatever, good surprise and I'm interested in the story either way.

by Anonymousreply 577January 2, 2019 10:22 PM

R572

I'm not the least bit interested in Drew's past or anything related to Kristina, Oscar or Daisy.

I will give props to casting though. The actor playing Hank/Shiloh is 100% more engaging than the inert Miller Better looking too. .

by Anonymousreply 578January 2, 2019 11:43 PM

Miller is back to looking fat, bloated, and tired. His hairline is also receding if you pay close attention. He looked more fit and in shape in late 2017/early 2018.

He is looking like shit.

by Anonymousreply 579January 2, 2019 11:52 PM

Jasam and those stupid matching leather jackets. They look like idiots.

I'm interested in more Hank though. How long until Jason kills him in a shootout?

by Anonymousreply 580January 3, 2019 12:15 AM

They should've approached Tobias Jelinek to play Hank. Whoever does the casting sucks. The guy they got is not a good actor. I can't imagine him successfully chewing scenery.

by Anonymousreply 581January 3, 2019 12:26 AM

Kelly M gave Stevie B a rash on his pinga, if you catch my drift...that is the root of the discord

by Anonymousreply 582January 3, 2019 12:32 AM

I'm not familiar with BM's work and physical appearance on Y&R, I only ever watched for a short time when Justin Hartley first was on and BM was already gone. Was he so uh shall we say stocky on Y&R also? Was he engaged acting wise there? I've read Y&R is not a happy set, so was he happy and part of the in crowd there or also unhappy and part of the outcasts or what? Basically, what is his major malfunction and what was the prize of getting him on GH? Does SAG not offer counseling as part of the medical benefits package? Can he not get some therapy to deal with his workplace frustrations, a good therapist could teach him tools to cope.

by Anonymousreply 583January 3, 2019 12:38 AM

He started get heavy in yr but now he’s big and sloppy on gh. He does too much partying off set with his occupational therapist girlfriend. He’s look like shit for most of us time on gh

by Anonymousreply 584January 3, 2019 1:19 AM

Tensions between two leading men continues to grow and it’s starting to make other cast mates feel uncomfortable

One soap vet is grousing about being underused but their complaints appear to be falling on deaf ears

BTS, folks at this soap worry that one performer is a bad influence on their younger costar

Ya'll think number 1 is Burton and Miller? What other leading males loathe each other on the other soaps?

by Anonymousreply 585January 3, 2019 2:27 AM

R585 Who's the bad influence?

by Anonymousreply 586January 3, 2019 2:42 AM

LW is the bad influence.

by Anonymousreply 587January 3, 2019 2:58 AM

If it is them who is the younger costar? The kid that plays Oscar? Wasn't there a BI that claimed he was acting like an asshole on set?

by Anonymousreply 588January 3, 2019 3:17 AM

Nevermind. Read the BI wrong. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 589January 3, 2019 3:19 AM

[quote]I'm wondering if Shiloh isn't maybe a twin, I have nothing to base that on just a guess. But whatever, good surprise and I'm interested in the story either way.

When he first introduced himself to Jason at the bar, he said "You used to know me as Hank." The way that was worded inferred that he had other names, too. Maybe he used an alias for his mercenary life, or maybe he took the name Shiloh as part of some hippy-dippy new age rebirth thing with the cult.

by Anonymousreply 590January 3, 2019 3:19 AM

2018 Airhog awards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591January 3, 2019 3:24 AM

No surprise there R591.

by Anonymousreply 592January 3, 2019 3:27 AM

Next thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593January 3, 2019 8:38 AM

R585

Those BIs are not just about GH. SOD posted them so they could be about all 4 soaps.

by Anonymousreply 594January 3, 2019 11:16 AM

Steve and Billy is that one blind item.

by Anonymousreply 595January 3, 2019 1:08 PM

I have to say that I am pleasantly encouraged for the future of GH, that ABC/Disney is still spending the time and energy to create tie in merchandise like the Travel Guide to Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 596January 4, 2019 1:02 AM

I love that fact that they not only acknowledge Lee's and now Gail's passings but truly remembered them in a meaningful way, even though they hadn't appeared in years, it is respectful not only of the actors, but of us longtime fans.

by Anonymousreply 597January 4, 2019 1:34 AM

So what's in Gail's will?

by Anonymousreply 598January 4, 2019 3:47 AM

Gail was besties with Monica back in the day, a former coworker with Bobbie, and ex step mother in law to Laura. So she had ties not only to Scott but most of the cast remaining from the eighties. I haven't watched in years, but if they had a few scenes of those vets together remembering Gail, I'd tune in.

by Anonymousreply 599January 4, 2019 10:48 AM

Move to the new thread. This one is closed.

by Anonymousreply 600January 4, 2019 12:15 PM

The End

by Anonymousreply 601January 4, 2019 12:16 PM

Finito

by Anonymousreply 602January 4, 2019 12:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!