Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Young and the Rosales

Yes, once again we're salivating over Rey's moobs.

It sure isn't Lola's sloppy taco!

And the award for Lamest Attempt at Portraying a Heterosexual Character goes to.....Jabot JaBottom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 29, 2018 1:15 PM

So I hate to say it, but the Rosales presence has actually improved the show. They're integrating them well. The characters are defined. I actually think the show is close to well done again, except it looks so cheap and limited. But it all feels like good, old school soap to me.

I can't wait until Mia becomes the next Mrs. Jack Abbott! Jillita! Don't Cry for me, Colonnade Room!

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2018 12:17 PM

Why isn't Rey showing his tits everyday?

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2018 12:18 PM

Goddard still on the show is mind-boggling to me. How does he avoid the ax?

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2018 12:19 PM

Everyone has at least one person like Mia in their life. Overbearing, annoying, clingy, obnoxious, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2018 12:21 PM

The insurance company will seriously question Reed and Charlie's version of the accident. They won't believe that much damage could result from hitting a human being. A deer or moose, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2018 12:26 PM

That's why Mia works. She's hilarious. You'd like to throttle her but she's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2018 12:27 PM

Jack and Kerry are creepy... and that's coming from a show that loves to take brothers and sisters right to the altar before it calls whoops.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2018 1:40 PM

I think the actress who plays Kerry looks like a young Lena Horne. The Rosales family is growing on me. Rey's tits boggle my mind. Arthuro can be hot. Mia, if developed properly, can be the perfect wounded bird who aggressively pecks at her enemies.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2018 2:11 PM

I love Mia. I think she's hilarious and the actress is beautiful. She's just on too much.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2018 7:11 PM

I’m just surprised that Jordan hasn’t shown coc/ass on a cable show

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2018 7:57 PM

R10 I bet he has a furry hole.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2018 9:02 PM

So Charlie & Reed are together when Nikki gets mowed down?

I'm surprised Charlie goes along with Reed's plan after seeing what happened to his mom Lily.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2018 9:07 PM

R1

I also really like the Rosales clan of Rey, Lola, & Mia. My liking of Arturo is hindered because he's paired with numb skull chem-free Abby.

I also haven't missed Victor for 1 second.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2018 9:09 PM

They need to send Abby away.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2018 9:30 PM

What the fuck has happened to Y&R???? Say what you will about Phelps, Arena Bell, Latham.........Y&R has never been as BAD as it is today. It is awful. Who are these people that I don’t care about? Ratings are at an all time low, which is no surprise. Y&R SUCKS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2018 9:50 PM

Ay, Papi!

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2018 9:57 PM

I can't believe you people still watch this crap. It's nothing like the Bill Bell and Kay Alden days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2018 10:01 PM

Y&R has never ever ever ever been as BAD as it is today. Of course, maybe I am missing the good stuff because I do dvr the show but end up deleting it 10 minutes into the show on most days. So I miss alot. I must miss the rare good parts of the show because what I do watch is stupid and I feel bad for watching 10 minutes of this mess.

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2018 10:32 PM

R15/R18

I disagree. The nadir of YR was during the reliquary period.

Lord love a duck! It was straight up unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2018 10:47 PM

From the previous thread:

[quote]What's the verdict on Michael Damian?

Totally straight right? Loved to eat pussy.

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2018 11:12 PM

What's the point of running Nikki over when she's going to survive anyways?

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2018 11:16 PM

Someone, please take Braeden's twitter away.

by Anonymousreply 22December 17, 2018 12:15 AM

[quote]What's the point of running Nikki over when she's going to survive anyways?

It’s fun! You should try it.

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2018 12:17 AM

The Rosales Family are far more entertaining than the Winters-Ashby crew, who should all just GO AWAY now. .. And yes,that includes Arturo - when he's not with the ever-dull, Melissa Boredwell. Thanks for gifting us with her, JFP.

by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2018 12:40 AM

The Rosales’ are killing this show. Loud, over bearing, arrogant. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2018 12:44 AM

From the last thread. At what point did Jess take completely over for Brenda? There was a YouTube clip saying the part of Jill is being played by Jess Walton today. Were they still trying to work out things with Brenda and it wasn’t until after she was fired that Jess got the part full-time ?

by Anonymousreply 26December 17, 2018 12:44 AM

R26 No, I think they had one or two episodes in the can with Brenda when they fired her, and Jess went back and re-taped a few of those scenes and then went forward.

Not sure why they said "today" but I don't think it was a temp situation.

by Anonymousreply 27December 17, 2018 12:48 AM

Braeden is showing his ass. IDGAF if you're unhappy about the addition of the Rosales family.

Keep your opinion off of social media. They're your co-workers.

I remember when the Newmans & Abbotts swooped in and the show shifted from the Brooks & Fosters.

by Anonymousreply 28December 17, 2018 12:54 AM

Methinks that Braeden HATES Mal. As do many other actors. Y&R is not a happy place. We as viewers know that the show is fucked up. Ask Mel Scott what she thinks of Mal. Oy vey!

by Anonymousreply 29December 17, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote]The Rosales Family are far more entertaining than the Winters-Ashby crew

On most soaps, the black characters have always been islanded where the Latino characters have not. Soaps have a history of being able to integrate Latino characters into the story better than black characters. I am not sure if the audience is more accepting of Latino characters acting a certain way and dating certain main characters, but there is a clearly an issue.

Just in my time writing soap opera, I can only think of a handful of black characters that have been allowed to be over the top and soapy.

Doreen on Generations.

Virginia on Sunset Beach.

Lexie when she went all Dimera on Days.

Drucilla on Y&R

Evangeline on OLTL

Out of those characters Evangeline and Lexi were the only ones who were truly integrated into the main canvas of the show. Evangeline was a heroine, and Lexie was the bad girl against a popular white couple, but she was reformed and then basically islanded again with Abe and a series of hottie light skinned dudes.

There is no reason why Drucilla and Victor didn't fuck or Drucilla and Jack or Hillary and Nick for that matter. Lily was heroine and married a white dude, but even she was islanded to a degree.

I think these shows don't want to offend, so they tip toe around black stories. But it does the characters a disservice. And you hear things like these characters are boring or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 30December 17, 2018 1:06 AM

Look at the ratings. The Rosales are not helping the show. Ratings are down in every single category from a year ago. The Rosales are generating a very negative response from viewers.

by Anonymousreply 31December 17, 2018 1:11 AM

R30. To be fair, Lily is basically white so ...

by Anonymousreply 32December 17, 2018 1:13 AM

[quote] Goddard still on the show is mind-boggling to me. How does he avoid the ax?

Ever since MAB tried to fire DG at the end of 2010, he's had his 39 crazy fraus who will each pitch in $20 in order to hire a plane to dive bomb Television City.

But now that CBS has the sold the facility, the network may not care any more, so his ass could be on the line.

by Anonymousreply 33December 17, 2018 4:55 AM

Has anyone checked in on that koo koo Max, who played Fen? How is he taking it that his role has been very successfully recast? Probably not too well.

by Anonymousreply 34December 17, 2018 5:13 AM

R30 Just to be clear, I should have written "the CURRENT Winters-Ashby crew." I used to enjoy the Winters gang quite a bit. .. But Kneel's been pretty boring ever since VR exited. .. And I've always found Devon dull. .. I loathe Lane (mainly because of Goddard), and neither of the Ashby twins are played by interesting actors. The duo is just "competent," and if they left tomorrow, I wouldn't care or miss them.

btw - Maybe you didn't watch Passions, but the core black family on that show, The Russells, were fairly well integrated into the overall canvas of the show. Both Eve Russell and her daughter, Whitney, had storylines and romantic entanglements involving the soap's all-powerful (white) Crane family. Also, Chad Harris actually turned out to be a Crane.

On Passions, Eve and her daughter, Whitney, were pretty well integrated into other stories, and both had relationships within the all-powerful Crane family, Julian and Fox, respectively. And Chad Harris turned out to be a Crane.

by Anonymousreply 35December 17, 2018 5:19 AM

r19 What you call "the reliquary period" is the only time in history Y&R was watchable, or even bearable. Kevin & Gloria & Jewish Brad were my favorite characters of all time. If they hadn't gotten rid of LML, I might still be watching.

by Anonymousreply 36December 17, 2018 6:09 AM

Because of Lathag we're still stuck with Daniel Goddard. He's the lingering stench of her annus horribilis.

by Anonymousreply 37December 17, 2018 8:20 AM

I’ll take Goddard anyday over the Rosales clan.

by Anonymousreply 38December 17, 2018 9:06 AM

Right, R37. Because as we all know, all her creations were here to stay.

by Anonymousreply 39December 17, 2018 9:18 AM

[quote]So I hate to say it, but the Rosales presence has actually improved the show.

No offense but this is HILARIOUS.

It CANNOT be said enough: This show is so FUCKING awful. And can someone PLEASE tell The Beastmaster to cut out the whispering?

by Anonymousreply 40December 17, 2018 9:25 AM

I'm just surprised there are any soap operas still on the air.

by Anonymousreply 41December 17, 2018 10:28 AM

Hans is so happy that he wore his silly hat at the Y&R Christmas Party last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 17, 2018 10:37 AM

Mel wore a stupid Christmas jumper (as they call it in Britain).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 17, 2018 10:40 AM

I still don’t know how the character of Paul Williams left the show? Is he away on indefinite assignment? Is he off searching for Dylan? How??

by Anonymousreply 44December 17, 2018 10:40 AM

Mal has everyone smiling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 17, 2018 10:42 AM

Even Mrs. Bell!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 17, 2018 10:43 AM

Everyone is SO happy on the Y&R set! Not. God bless Eric Braeden for speaking the truth. You just know that he hates Mal and all his cronies like Daran Little. It sounds like there is more drama behind the scenes than in front of the camera. What does Jordi and Canela think of EB’s tweets? lol

by Anonymousreply 47December 17, 2018 11:54 AM

[quote] He's the lingering stench of her annus horribilis.

What about her horrible anus?

by Anonymousreply 48December 17, 2018 12:01 PM

I sure as fuck hope that Jason Canela submits himself for the Best Actor Emmy this year. It would be a shame if his extraordinary work this year was overlooked.

by Anonymousreply 49December 17, 2018 12:12 PM

I can't believe bryTON has survived so many regimes.

by Anonymousreply 50December 17, 2018 2:32 PM

EB is such a prick. I've hated that asshole for years. I'd love it if they made Victor an incontinent impotent shell. Then someone mercy kills Victor which in essence is a mercy kill that benefits the viewers.

by Anonymousreply 51December 17, 2018 2:33 PM

Where did Lola leave her truck? Asking for a friend?

by Anonymousreply 52December 17, 2018 3:21 PM

EB tells it like it is. He is the face of Y&R. Like Erica Kane and Sue Lucci, the general public doesn’t know alot about Y&R, but they sure as hell know Victor Newman and Eric Braeden.

by Anonymousreply 53December 17, 2018 4:05 PM

You got that, punk?!

by Anonymousreply 54December 17, 2018 6:01 PM

That fucking idiot Roger Newcomb of We Love Soaps weighing in on Mal. Fuck you Newcomb asshole.

by Anonymousreply 55December 17, 2018 6:36 PM

Are the Rosales characters there to save the show, or to kill it ASAP?

by Anonymousreply 56December 17, 2018 6:46 PM

The Rosales are there, representing Angelica Rosales McDaniel, the fat slob head of CBS Daytime. She’s fucking clueless about soaps. By default, CBS will always be #1 in daytime because of the game shows.

by Anonymousreply 57December 17, 2018 6:55 PM

[quote] I still don’t know how the character of Paul Williams left the show?

Clueless was asked by the police commission to take "early retirement" and now works as an unarmed mall cop at Market Square Plaza, anchored by the downmarket Wileys department store, Genoa City's very own Ross Dress for Less.

by Anonymousreply 58December 17, 2018 6:55 PM

What's LaBaldwin's problem with FenMo making an honest buck working as a cater-waiter? .. It's an easy way to meet Sugar Daddies who can help you get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 59December 17, 2018 7:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 17, 2018 7:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 17, 2018 7:37 PM

OP, I keep meaning to tell you how clever I find your headline, "The Young and the Rosales."

There. I told you.

by Anonymousreply 62December 17, 2018 8:48 PM

Sounds like Noah is just coming back for a brief stint.

btw - That article didn't seem to get the memo that Noah's no longer in Mumbai. .. Last time he appeared, they said he'd relocated to London, so he could enjoy the pork pies, bacon butties, and deep fat-fried fish 'n' chips.

by Anonymousreply 63December 17, 2018 8:51 PM

This is lame. Paul was the oldest character on the show and now he’s gone with no explanation but his wife Cricket is still in town?

by Anonymousreply 64December 17, 2018 8:53 PM

R62 I am glad you like it, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 65December 17, 2018 8:55 PM

E62 don't tell him. I coined in the last thread.

by Anonymousreply 66December 17, 2018 9:21 PM

It's kind of funny-ironic how they've basically written Paul off much the same way that Bill Bell wrote off Paul's own father, Carl Williams.

As I recall, Carl just up and disappeared some time in 1990, with absolutely no on-screen explanation. .. And it wasn't until about eight years later that Kay Alden decided to pick things up, saying that Carl had been on some kind of undercover stake-out and just never came home. .. Mary had finally decided to have Carl declared legally dead, so that she could perhaps move on with her new "boyfriend" Charlie. .. As the story went along, we learned that Carl had been injured somehow and woke up on the side of the road with total amnesia. Lesbian Ruth Ann found him and took him home. He was only discovered, because The Bug was a business trip back East and saw a man she thought looked like Carl working as a security guard in the Norfolk airport. He was now going by the name "Jim Bradley."

by Anonymousreply 67December 17, 2018 9:27 PM

If you have a couple of minutes - where Mia learned her makeup techniques....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 17, 2018 9:56 PM

Mia reminds me of Nina Webster. A little, opportunistic troublemaker with a big mouth and full figure.

by Anonymousreply 69December 17, 2018 10:05 PM

YES Miss 69. Good observation. Didn’t Rose deVille steal the lovely Nina’s baby? BTW, as long as EB is off the canvas, I’m happy with Mia, Rey and the gigolo. And nuFen...... pocket gay?

by Anonymousreply 70December 17, 2018 10:14 PM

He needs a manzierre...

by Anonymousreply 71December 17, 2018 10:27 PM

The Old and the Resting needs its plug pulled.

by Anonymousreply 72December 17, 2018 10:29 PM

Jordi Vilasuso is still a one-note actor after all these years doing soaps. He was much better on Guiding Light playing the young gangster Tony Santos.

by Anonymousreply 73December 17, 2018 10:48 PM

more pix of his hot titty moobs

by Anonymousreply 74December 17, 2018 10:58 PM

R73

I thought Jordi was good today sneering at the drunk Mrs Waiggins. He's a capable actor especially on a soap.

We like our male characters handsome, built, sexy and lastly capable.

Jordi has all of that well covered.

by Anonymousreply 75December 17, 2018 11:18 PM

R70 Yes, Rose stole Nina's baby and sold the boy on the black market. .. Years later, that baby turned out to be "Ronan Malloy" (Jeff Branson).

They never explained why Ronan opted to go by that made-up name given to him for one his undercover assignments instead of the name his adoptive parents had raised him under (Aiden Lansing).

Ronan had inherited a fatal. genetic, liver disease from his bio father, "Jimmy." To save his life, he ended up getting a partial, live-liver donation from his half-brother, Chance. .. Dr. Nate Hastings, Jr. (different actor) was Ronan's hepatologist who came from Boston to perform the surgery.

Oh, and like all men in Genoa City, Ronan even made a pass at Christine once.

by Anonymousreply 76December 18, 2018 12:17 AM

Jordi's much better on Y&R than he was on DOOL. His Diego Hernandez was pretty dull. Of course, that was Dena Higley.

by Anonymousreply 77December 18, 2018 12:20 AM

Jordi has the big titties. Tessa must be jealous. His titties are bigger than hers.

by Anonymousreply 78December 18, 2018 12:28 AM

I like the Rosales family, although I am not crazy about Arturo. The Winters family needs a good jolt. I said it in another thread, Cane needs to go and Neil should raise the twins. In addition, bring in a new, fun-loving woman on the show for Neil. At first, the two can clash but then they find romance later. Devon and Nate need a woman to fight over. So far, I like Ana. She seems very intelligent.

The jury is still out for me on the Kerry and Jack pairing. I think it would be interesting if Kerry is (or was) married to Jack's oldest son. (I can't think of his name.)

I like Phyllis as CEO. I would like to see her and Lauren eventually fight for power of the company.

I like the show much better without Victor. Tessa needs to go.

Cane's kitchen set is ridiculously small, and Victoria's living room is not much better. And it is a crime what they did to the GCAC.

Right now, I do not miss Paul or Ashley (although I liked her character).

by Anonymousreply 79December 18, 2018 12:33 AM

Are Rey's tits bigger than Neil's? .. What about Dollar Bill's on The Boring & the Botoxed?

Maybe we could have a battle of the tits in a crossover story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 18, 2018 12:45 AM

None of their tits are bigger than Billy Miller’s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 18, 2018 1:13 AM

That was the lamest scene ever in daytime today. Nikki getting hit by Reed. Go watch it, folks. Bad production all around. Soaps do not have a budget anymore for scenes like this and Mal knows it so he should stop writing these ridiculous scenes that he cannot produce believably. Just dumb dumb dumb. And the execs wonder why ratings fall faster than drunk Nikki. Shaking my head over the stupidity that soaps have become.

by Anonymousreply 82December 18, 2018 2:56 AM

Kneel's are hOOge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 18, 2018 3:00 AM

Mal is out

by Anonymousreply 84December 18, 2018 3:01 AM

Thank GOD!!! Mal was a terrible fit for this show.

by Anonymousreply 85December 18, 2018 3:15 AM

If Josh is EP, who will be HW?

He's already prone to nervous breakdowns.

by Anonymousreply 86December 18, 2018 5:54 AM

Can the new idiot in charge put the kibosh on the romance between Aunt Jack and that new chick? That story is as ridiculous as it is icky.

by Anonymousreply 87December 18, 2018 6:06 AM

If Griffith is also writing, then that's no cause for celebration.

by Anonymousreply 88December 18, 2018 6:27 AM

Lynn Marie Latham is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 89December 18, 2018 7:05 AM

No it's not R88. Josh was last part of the Daystruction along with Dena H. which helped in driving away from Days who still haven't come back even with neither of them no longer there.

by Anonymousreply 90December 18, 2018 7:24 AM

Agree that Arturo is the weak link in the Rosales clan. He should be replaced with an actor.

Nikki's life hanging in the balance will bring at least 2 million back to the show. Will she survive? Can Victor's return pull her through? ZZZZZZZZZZ.

by Anonymousreply 91December 18, 2018 8:19 AM

Canela has a HUGE following a on social media.

I wonder if this why "Arturo" is starting to show up in favorite actor polls.

I really don't mind him. Just him and Boredwell, who's really never clicked with anyone, imo.

by Anonymousreply 92December 18, 2018 8:38 AM

[quote]Lynn Marie Latham is coming back.

Seriously? I might be able to watch again. Though without Jewish Brad, and Kevin and Gloria, I don't know if I'll want to.

by Anonymousreply 93December 18, 2018 8:53 AM

As if. Griffith is the one who helped Steve Kent clean out LML's desk.

by Anonymousreply 94December 18, 2018 9:08 AM

r84

link? sadly we have heard that for awhile with no payoff

by Anonymousreply 95December 18, 2018 9:17 AM

R95 I'm not R84, but it's another "Exclusive" from Bell Family cheerleader and MAB mouthpiece, Tommy Lightfoot Garrett, over at Highlight Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 18, 2018 9:22 AM

Nick barking at the GC cop was laughable.

But, he was showing a lot of skin in his bed scene with Phyl. At one point, there was just the top sheet draped over his crotch.

Didn't Paul show his bare butt once in a shower scene years ago?

by Anonymousreply 97December 18, 2018 9:45 AM

The moron who wrote the article cited in r96 doesn't even know the difference between "reins" and "reigns." Why should I believe anything he says?

by Anonymousreply 98December 18, 2018 9:51 AM

[quote]Nick barking at the GC cop was laughable. But, he was showing a lot of skin in his bed scene with Phyl. At one point, there was just the top sheet draped over his crotch.

Dong in full stretch or full repose?

by Anonymousreply 99December 18, 2018 9:52 AM

The Reed Hellstrom look . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 18, 2018 10:08 AM

Who are Victor, Nikki, and Nick confronting in this scene?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 18, 2018 10:22 AM

R101 Looks like Billy.

by Anonymousreply 102December 18, 2018 10:30 AM

Thank you, r102. It's been so long since I watched Y&R, that's not what Billy looks like to me.

by Anonymousreply 103December 18, 2018 10:38 AM

Wait...so Nikki already had her 'miracle' and she's with Victor and Nick confronting Billy? Why now?

This show has to be rid of the Newmans. Or kill off Victor and Nikki in a truly brutal/they can't feasibly come back way.

by Anonymousreply 104December 18, 2018 10:45 AM

Braeden must be one happy man that Young is out on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 105December 18, 2018 10:45 AM

So Victor will have all of the Rosales trapped n Lola's food truck and it will explode? Now THAT I would watch.

by Anonymousreply 106December 18, 2018 10:50 AM

[quote]The moron who wrote the article cited in [R96] doesn't even know the difference between "reins" and "reigns." Why should I believe anything he says?

Considering that 95% of the population can’t spell worth a damn...maybe you should chill the fuck out.

Jesus, you hyperbolic queens are fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 107December 18, 2018 11:05 AM

And you, r107, are Queen of the Ninnyhammers. Long may you rain.

by Anonymousreply 108December 18, 2018 11:07 AM

This guy gets all of his info directly from MAB and he's usually correct. As for typos, there are now typos in the New York Times because they've fired a lot of their proofers.

by Anonymousreply 109December 18, 2018 11:14 AM

[quote]This guy gets all of his info directly from MAB

I thought she left several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 110December 18, 2018 11:15 AM

She's still married to the guy who owns part of the show.

by Anonymousreply 111December 18, 2018 11:18 AM

Thanks, r111. She was the beginning of the commitment to shitify the show. When she left, I thought she LEFT. I hadn't considered the "Bell" part of her name.

by Anonymousreply 112December 18, 2018 11:27 AM

Tommy Lightinthe loafers is a big ole nasty queen.

by Anonymousreply 113December 18, 2018 11:46 AM

So Billy was the one who moved JT's body?

by Anonymousreply 114December 18, 2018 12:35 PM

R114

What makes you think that?

by Anonymousreply 115December 18, 2018 12:40 PM

Which luscious titty bags produce more milk? Rey's or Nikki's?

by Anonymousreply 116December 18, 2018 12:40 PM

Is JT now dead, dead, dead? I hated him at first, then grew to like the LML version of JT, such that he was one of my favorite characters.

by Anonymousreply 117December 18, 2018 12:42 PM

How long until Josh Griffith brings titty toucher back? lololololololol The titty grabbers fraus are already predicting his return. It will never ever ever ever ever ever happen. The fraus are clueless.

by Anonymousreply 118December 18, 2018 12:51 PM

How will they rid us of the Cuban Cabal known as the Rosales? Will they be shipped by boat back to Fidel's Cuba?

by Anonymousreply 119December 18, 2018 12:57 PM

Mal is gone??!!! Good news....hopefully he will take Mia and the virginal galumphing gourmet Lola with him.

Was Nikki walking in the street or was Reed driving on the sidewalk - I couldn't tell from the dumb way it was staged and shot......

by Anonymousreply 120December 18, 2018 2:11 PM

Did TGVN get Mal fired?

by Anonymousreply 121December 18, 2018 2:18 PM

If JG is going to be the EP and HW like Mal was it's going to fail as well.

It is physically/creatively impossible to do both in 2018

by Anonymousreply 122December 18, 2018 2:33 PM

I yearn for the day the Victor and Nikki and Jack actors get the boot. If the Brooks and Fosters were expendable, the Newmans and Abbotts should be too.

by Anonymousreply 123December 18, 2018 3:14 PM

Braeden undoubtedly played a part in Mal’s ass getting thrown out. Eric was not happy with him.

by Anonymousreply 124December 18, 2018 3:22 PM

No actor should have any say in the hiring firing of anyone. That's partially why shows like GH and YR are in the mess they're in.

by Anonymousreply 125December 18, 2018 3:28 PM

I doubt Mal is actually fired.

by Anonymousreply 126December 18, 2018 4:04 PM

Does this mean Jordi's fun bags will be deflated?

by Anonymousreply 127December 18, 2018 4:06 PM

I hope that Mal isn't out. The show has improved over the past six months. It's much more watchable now than the other 3 soaps are.

by Anonymousreply 128December 18, 2018 4:13 PM

Mal IS out. And it wasn’t his choice. Mel Scott is surely doing a happy dance today. She couldn’t stand the brit.

by Anonymousreply 129December 18, 2018 4:15 PM

Josh Griffith is a manipulative asshole and any shift in powers to him will be the show's downfall.

by Anonymousreply 130December 18, 2018 4:21 PM

Griffith as a sole writer seems to be a bust. He worked best when paired with Michael Malone.

by Anonymousreply 131December 18, 2018 4:31 PM

If he's out, good. I hope his pets Gina Tognoni and Jason Thompson follow him.

by Anonymousreply 132December 18, 2018 4:35 PM

r132, Gina and Jason were both hired before Mal.

by Anonymousreply 133December 18, 2018 4:47 PM

Not much will change as long as fatso McDaniel is still employed. The Rosales will stay as long as she’s around because that is her pet storyline.

by Anonymousreply 134December 18, 2018 4:51 PM

Mal has put out a statement. He claims that it was his choice. Yeahright. Losing a million and a half viewers with shitty writing had nothing to do with it. lol His ass was fired. Bye bye bye and good fucking riddance.

by Anonymousreply 135December 18, 2018 4:58 PM

Ok the medical folk know Nikki was admitted....but none of her family - who were at the same locale - knew about the accident right outside the doors of the Athletic Club? No one ran in the AC to call 911? What stupid writing.

by Anonymousreply 136December 18, 2018 5:02 PM

EB returning as the announcement of Mal's firing.... Coincidence? I think not

by Anonymousreply 137December 18, 2018 6:36 PM

Here's the SOD item, which refers to Mal's statement to Roger Friedman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 18, 2018 6:39 PM

here ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 18, 2018 6:39 PM

Hmm, wonder what this means for Daran Little......

by Anonymousreply 140December 18, 2018 6:50 PM

Yeah sure Mal. YOU decided to leave. Yeahright.

by Anonymousreply 141December 18, 2018 6:57 PM

Josh Griffith .. ugh.

His last one-year stint at Y&R (2012-13) was pretty unmemorable to say the least. .. And what he did at DAYS was just horrible.

And I wouldn't necessarily predict an end to The Roasales family. .. Recall, last time Josh was at Y&R, he and JFP de-gayed Noah (bringing in Adamson from their Hollywood Heights project to replace Kevin Schmidt), and he began a story with Noah involving Latina "Adriana" from New York and her big bag of money. .. It wasn't long before we got Adriana's hotshot detective brother, Alejandro "Alex" Chavez (Ignacio Serricchio). .. Looking back now, these two almost seem like precursors to Lola and Rey.

But this development was hampered by the fact that "Adriana" was played by a horrible "actress," as well as the fact that Serricchio wouldn't sign a contract (simply having some kind of agreement with his buddy JFP.) But as I recall, there was already mention of another brother or family member, and Alex was starting to get involved with Ordwell's anemic Abby (another one brought from Hollywood Heights). Viewers noted that Alex had far more screen chemistry with Kevin Fisher .. lol!

btw - Griffith named his new "Adriana" character after his own wife.

by Anonymousreply 142December 18, 2018 7:09 PM

I'm hoping Diane Jenkins comes back alive, sneaks into Nikki's hospital room and smothers her to death with a pillow.

by Anonymousreply 143December 18, 2018 7:37 PM

Wasn't it JG that made Sharon a loon.? Wasn't she diagnosed as Bi-Polar by JG?

If that's true then for that reason along I rebuke his return. Mal at least returned Sharon to sanity and made her strong again.

by Anonymousreply 144December 18, 2018 7:41 PM

R140 If they signed Little to a contract, then my guess would be that they'll likely keep him around to do something until the terms of his contract are met. .. In previous regime changes, that's generally been their standard operating procedure, even if the EP or HW who hired the person has already been canned. .. Otherwise, they'd probably end up paying him to do nothing.

A couple of recent examples would be: Hogan Sheffer who was originally brought in by MAB as her co-HW, but worked for something like another six months under JFP-JG (after MAB was canned); and Brent Boyd, who was brought in by JFP as an associate HW, yet was kept around after both she and Pratt got the boot when Mal and Sally took over. Boyd then got the axe himself a few months later. .. Also, recall that LML had little use for either Jack Smith or Kay Alden, during her "scorched earth" period, but both of their names remained in the credits for several months during a lengthy "transition."

by Anonymousreply 145December 18, 2018 8:57 PM

What does this mean for Tessa?

by Anonymousreply 146December 18, 2018 9:07 PM

Tessa is a goner. Good riddance. Terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 147December 18, 2018 9:19 PM

As I recall, Fairbanks was hired in December 2016, and began taping in February 2017 for her screen debut in March 2017. So it's more than likely that she's up for contract renewal right about now or just signed something new to continue in the role. And this could actually depend on what Mal himself had planned for the character during the next couple months, since his work won't just go away tomorrow. In the past we've sometimes waited 3+ months for a changeover to take effect.

by Anonymousreply 148December 18, 2018 9:26 PM

"....script improvements....." What did they do, copy them on better paper?

by Anonymousreply 149December 18, 2018 9:51 PM

Mal is so full of shit. He was fired.

by Anonymousreply 150December 18, 2018 9:58 PM

Well, Tommy got this one right; not to mention how Mal would spin it. And I totally agree with him about Kent and McDaniel. Nothing much will change while those two are still around.

Kent is like a textbook example of "The Peter Principle," and McDaniel just seems totally clueless. The very idea of failure Josh Griffith being given another shot after what happened at Y&R, then his abysmal writing at Days, says it all.

by Anonymousreply 151December 18, 2018 11:02 PM

Josh almost nearly got Days cancelled alongside Dena Higley. With one of of their objectives being to completely exterminate all gays on Days. Josh's last stint at Y&R was terrible.

by Anonymousreply 152December 18, 2018 11:14 PM

R151

The problem is there is no tree from which to pluck soap HWs. The pool is few.

They have to churn out 5 hours of soap/52 weeks a year.

They also do not have free reign. They have to contend with regular network interference.

You'd have to be a masochist to want the job.

by Anonymousreply 153December 18, 2018 11:40 PM

Yes, to all of you who are speculating.

Josh pitched 4 stories which got him the job.

Story #1 is an Adam storyline. Casting has already started.

Story #2 is a serial killer

Story #3 is a rape and a pregnancy

Story #4 is Cruel intentions

by Anonymousreply 154December 19, 2018 1:14 AM

R154 Ugh. That oughta kill what's left.

by Anonymousreply 155December 19, 2018 1:18 AM

Joshua Morrow's attempts at displaying anger at Rey come off as weak.

His strutting and yelling is not acting.

by Anonymousreply 156December 19, 2018 6:16 AM

Adam is probably coming back. Casting has begun. The show has not and will not consider beinging titty toucher back. The role will be recast.

by Anonymousreply 157December 19, 2018 6:49 AM

Trevor St. John leading contender for Adam?

by Anonymousreply 158December 19, 2018 7:25 AM

[quote]Trevor St. John leading contender for Adam?

Oh, lucky Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 159December 19, 2018 10:02 AM

Anyone but titty feeler.

by Anonymousreply 160December 19, 2018 10:48 AM

[quote] I doubt Mal is actually fired.

I guess I was wrong!

by Anonymousreply 161December 19, 2018 10:49 AM

If they want a new Adam, bring back the guy TT replaced. He was delightful, though something of a Catholic reichtard, IIRC. But SO hot, watching Y&R was suddenly precummy.

Chris Engen—that was his name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 19, 2018 11:16 AM

More rape? Ugh

by Anonymousreply 163December 19, 2018 11:31 AM

R162 Not if this is that Chris Engen. No. Just no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 19, 2018 11:43 AM

R162

We don't need that homophobic actor back.

by Anonymousreply 165December 19, 2018 12:30 PM

R152

TSJ would make a perfect Adam but doesn't he have a primetime gig?

by Anonymousreply 166December 19, 2018 12:31 PM

Isn't TSJ a little too old to play Adam?

by Anonymousreply 167December 19, 2018 12:34 PM

So Nick is back with Phyllis? The fuck?

by Anonymousreply 168December 19, 2018 12:38 PM

Morrow will obviously do anything to not work with Sharon Case. He is like the Bob Woods of Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 169December 19, 2018 12:40 PM

Fen is so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 170December 19, 2018 1:00 PM

Yes, they are recasting Adam. They are only looking at actors from primetime. Also there is no truth to the rumor that Eric refused to sign his new contract until Mal was fired.

by Anonymousreply 171December 19, 2018 1:02 PM

MCE gave thumbs up on social media to Mal being fired

by Anonymousreply 172December 19, 2018 1:42 PM

TSJ is such a bore, I can't be bothered typing his name.

by Anonymousreply 173December 19, 2018 1:44 PM

r172 I have no idea who MCE is.

by Anonymousreply 174December 19, 2018 1:44 PM

R172

She's just bitter that Mal was the one who finally wrote out her character.

She should've been long before.

by Anonymousreply 175December 19, 2018 2:01 PM

I can't stand MCE. She was overhyped on AMC too.

by Anonymousreply 176December 19, 2018 2:49 PM

I hope the new team won't mess with JaBottom. This show is nothing to me without JaBottom!

by Anonymousreply 177December 19, 2018 2:49 PM

Has Dougie started campaigning for his job yet?

by Anonymousreply 178December 19, 2018 2:51 PM

I doubt TSJ would ever come back to soaps.

by Anonymousreply 179December 19, 2018 3:04 PM

TSJ landed another primetime show I believe.

by Anonymousreply 180December 19, 2018 3:12 PM

To the titty toucher fraus: they are NOT going back to revisit Gabriel Bingham. The only way bringing back tit grabber is to say that Justin Hartley’s Adam was really Gabriel. The show is not going back to the Pratt mess. Adam will be a recast, with a new actor playing Adam. End of story on hiring back titty feeler. It will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 181December 19, 2018 3:15 PM

Chris Engen was so cute. He is obviously closeted. Never married. Wasn't there talk a gay actor on the show hit on him and that it really freaked him out.

by Anonymousreply 182December 19, 2018 3:54 PM

Doesn't Chris Engen have a son?

by Anonymousreply 183December 19, 2018 4:28 PM

Guess Hans got his way yet again.

by Anonymousreply 184December 19, 2018 5:30 PM

Did Fen just say he wants to take a fork and spoon to JaBottom's ass?

Kinky.

by Anonymousreply 185December 19, 2018 6:33 PM

R162 Obviously hasn't seen Engen recently.

Plus. he doesn't act any more.

by Anonymousreply 186December 19, 2018 6:40 PM

R183 Yes, he has a son (who would be around 18 now).

R182 And no, he's not gay or closeted.

by Anonymousreply 187December 19, 2018 6:51 PM

So does this mean casting of Mama and Papa Rosales has been shelved?

by Anonymousreply 188December 19, 2018 7:08 PM

r186 Have you seen Engen lately?

by Anonymousreply 189December 19, 2018 7:11 PM

R189 Yes. And pretty average, imo. Moobs, a beer belly, and would fit right in shopping at Walmart with his Trump lovin' mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 19, 2018 7:37 PM

[quote] So does this mean casting of Mama and Papa Rosales has been shelved?

It might depend on how much Angelica ROSAS McDaniel wants this story.

As Tommy Lightloafers Garrett pointed out, she and Kent are still around.

by Anonymousreply 191December 19, 2018 7:48 PM

As for that serial killer proposed story I had heard Nate's wife's suspicious death and Hillary's death were going to lead to Nate being revealed as a creepy serial killer. God that character needs some depth. I'd like him a lot more if he took out Abby, Nikki, Esther and a few other dim bulbs

by Anonymousreply 192December 19, 2018 7:55 PM

Griffith loves Muhney. Expect the tittie toucher back on our screens in time for May sweeps.

by Anonymousreply 193December 19, 2018 10:57 PM

Frankly the titty toucher might liven the show up. I'd sell a kidney for a backstage live cam but Twitter will be good enough.

by Anonymousreply 194December 19, 2018 11:05 PM

Hans must loathe Jordi and his titties.

by Anonymousreply 195December 19, 2018 11:16 PM

Why was Muhney so popular? The character plagiarised Adam Carrington from Dynasty and I saw no great versatility from the actor... who people act like was another Terry Lester?

by Anonymousreply 196December 19, 2018 11:52 PM

Oh, my, r190.

by Anonymousreply 197December 19, 2018 11:59 PM

Muhney wasn’t popular. If he was popular, he’d have a job. Somewhere. Anywhere. He’s an asshole who cannot get hired.

by Anonymousreply 198December 20, 2018 12:15 AM

R198

You're an idiot. Very very few people can make a living as an actor..

That's true of like 95% of those in the acting profession. It's a crap shoot to make it the business.

by Anonymousreply 199December 20, 2018 12:33 AM

r199 and now he hasn't had a job since 2013.

by Anonymousreply 200December 20, 2018 12:36 AM

Wasn't Muhney considered difficult on Veronica Mars? I always thought they could have chosen a cuter actor for the cop, but I figured they wanted his looks to presage the character's personality flaws.

by Anonymousreply 201December 20, 2018 12:37 AM

Whether Muhney is guilty or not guilty, in the current *MeToo environment, there's enough of a shadow over him to prevent him from being rehired at Y&R -- especially in light of the recent allegations of bullying and harassment of women in the workplace that have been made against Mal Young and Steve Kent, as well as Angelica McDaniel's own foolish support of Moonves. .. Take all that into consideration, and they'd be stupid to re-open the Muhney can of worms by giving him his job back.

by Anonymousreply 202December 20, 2018 12:37 AM

R199 But Muhney is considered the best actor ever, according to his 2 most devoted fans. When he got fired from Y&R, his cat loving fans proclaimed him the future best actor oscar winner and that he was too good for soap acting. Fast forward 5 years when he cannot get a job and these same cat loving fraus desperately want him back on Y&R, which he was too good for. Bottom line - the tit grabber will never ever ever ever ever ever be hired back on Y&R, thankfully. He’s poison.

by Anonymousreply 203December 20, 2018 2:34 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if new Adam is someone like Andrew W Walker of Hallmark fame. It can't be someone with an actual primetime career.

Brant Dougherty would be hot but I suppose he's too young and is still hoping for a primetime career.

by Anonymousreply 204December 20, 2018 3:20 AM

[quote]I wouldn't be surprised if new Adam is someone like Andrew W Walker of Hallmark fame.

Mmmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205December 20, 2018 3:25 AM

I've often thought that Jon Prescott would make a good "Adam."

He was miscast as "Mike Kasnoff" on ATWT, but I've liked him in other projects I've seen him in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206December 20, 2018 3:41 AM

And he has a sense of humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 20, 2018 3:43 AM

You know what would have been great? If Charlie had said "Who dis?" and hung up on Reed when he called to tell him they'd hit Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 208December 20, 2018 4:28 AM

[quote] Brant Daugherty would be hot but I suppose he's too young and is still hoping for a primetime career.

I could see Brant playing Chance (PC4).

Then, recast his daddy, Phillip (PC3), with Sebastian La Cause.

by Anonymousreply 209December 20, 2018 4:29 AM

R206

I don't remember Prescott as Mike.

What was the name of the HAWT actor that played Mike when he did the nude shower scene. ATWT actually showed his naked ass in that scene.

I used to fantasize about that actor & Grayson McCouch fucking like rabbits.

Why can I not remember his name? He was great jack off material.

by Anonymousreply 210December 20, 2018 5:44 AM

Mark Collier, r210?

Jon Prescott is gay, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 20, 2018 6:13 AM

R211 I don't know how Prescott identifies IRL, but he's played both gay and bisexual roles in films (e.g. "Howl" with James Franco).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212December 20, 2018 7:23 AM

Doug is out there working his old, wrinkled ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 20, 2018 10:35 AM

Doug's pathetic and needs to stay away. What does he think he'll get.....five eps a year? Paul Williams was NEVER Snapper Foster.

by Anonymousreply 214December 20, 2018 10:47 AM

So are we going to believe the damage to Charly's car was so minor it could be repaired that quickly? Don't police send out to all auto body places - and know about chop shops - notification? Did they drive to a different state and are they so stupid to think they won't be blackmailed? Reed for crowing about Granny Nikki, sure doesn't seem too supportive.

AND most importantly...how will this affect Faith?

by Anonymousreply 215December 20, 2018 10:53 AM

What’s wrong with JM’s hand? His fingers have been tapped for months now. Did he finger Phyllis much too enthusiastically?

by Anonymousreply 216December 20, 2018 10:57 AM

Will Mel get the Emmy for her work on Y&R this week? Comatose Nikki works for me.

by Anonymousreply 217December 20, 2018 10:58 AM

I am starting to like goofy Fenmore! Too bad he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 218December 20, 2018 12:23 PM

Mel’s only been nominated once when she lost to La Lucci. Give Miss Piggy an Emmy for her transcendent acting in the scenes with Mia!

by Anonymousreply 219December 20, 2018 12:43 PM

We’re hearing that McDaniel hates the lezzies and is pushing the Rosales family. Per Tony Morina.

by Anonymousreply 220December 20, 2018 12:56 PM

Perky moobs in op’s pic....

by Anonymousreply 221December 20, 2018 12:58 PM

R211

YES!!! Mark Collier!

Dear God, that was was hot as Georgia asphalt. Wonder what he's doing now.

by Anonymousreply 222December 20, 2018 1:01 PM

r222 Not a lot. He has this movie in his credits this year, and an ep of Jane the Virgin. I would hire him. You would hire him. C'mon, Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 20, 2018 1:04 PM

I loved the Fen line to Jabottom at GCC. “I could spill HOT coffee on your package”. Tre Gay.

by Anonymousreply 224December 20, 2018 1:17 PM

Fenwhore and Jabottom make a nice pair of bitchy little queens.

by Anonymousreply 225December 20, 2018 3:24 PM

Does "Jabottom" have a real name?

by Anonymousreply 226December 20, 2018 3:32 PM

R226 Kyle Abbott, as played by Michael Mealor.

Also known as one half of Swicklor, due to his "close friendship" with Josh Swickard, who plays Harrison at GH.

by Anonymousreply 227December 20, 2018 5:52 PM

^Hon, Swicklor is not a thing, as Mr. Mealor and Mr. Swickard are not a couple, as neither is gay. Check out their IG accounts and you'll see they're typical straight bros who are into working out and hunting for pussy. Please stop accusing every hot guy of being gay. I'm embarrassed for y'all.

by Anonymousreply 228December 20, 2018 6:17 PM

Michael Mealor looks like my best friend in childhood's little brother. His face was so pushed-in, we called him "Denthead." This guy has a dent in his head, too.

by Anonymousreply 229December 20, 2018 6:19 PM

Someone likes the ladies! High five, brah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 20, 2018 6:30 PM

[quote] I am starting to like goofy Fenmore! Too bad he's not gay.

Me too, and I really like Anna. .. She almost makes dull Devon watchable at times.

by Anonymousreply 231December 20, 2018 6:32 PM

R228 Stay pressed, hunty!

by Anonymousreply 232December 20, 2018 6:47 PM

The scene where JaBottom setting up pink flamingos and plastic palm trees is soooooooo gay.

by Anonymousreply 233December 20, 2018 6:51 PM

Like I'd let any of you queens talk to me, let alone fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 234December 20, 2018 6:59 PM

Younger days. Nice makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 20, 2018 7:21 PM

Mealor gets 2 pussies at a time. Lucky guy.

by Anonymousreply 236December 20, 2018 7:24 PM

Have a Brendad Christmas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 20, 2018 7:35 PM

Doesn't Kyle live in the pool house? Why would he use the Abbott Lvg Rm for this stupid party?

by Anonymousreply 238December 20, 2018 8:15 PM

Because Mal doesn't have any cash to build a poolhouse.

by Anonymousreply 239December 20, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote] Mealor gets 2 pussies at a time. Lucky guy.

Hardly. Obviously, R230 doesn't know who those two girls are, and the guys each of them were already hooked up with when that photo was taken.

If anything, they were probably looking for a GBF from Wilhelmina to go shopping with.

by Anonymousreply 240December 20, 2018 8:56 PM

The only time Mealor has ever seen two pussies in his life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241December 20, 2018 8:59 PM

Michael Mealor is straight, for heaven's sake. I don't understand the posters who keep insisting that he's gay. He likes women. He tends to gravitate toward pretty girl next door types who shy away from publicity and is not drawn the supermodel aspiring actress types who live for the paps. If you're wondering why he is not photographed more often with women, well, there's your answer right there. Plus, he puts in 12-13 hour days in the studio and simply does not have time to date. His work is his life at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 242December 20, 2018 9:02 PM

Mealor is definitely straight. The fraus here are stupid to fantsize otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 243December 20, 2018 9:17 PM

Thank you for your common sense , r243. The gays who think he's one of them are seriously delusional. He likes chicks and they like him. End of story. Case closed!

by Anonymousreply 244December 20, 2018 9:22 PM

Mealor goes to CLB for advice on dating women.

by Anonymousreply 245December 20, 2018 9:30 PM

Glad Lola's virginity is intact. It's nice to show responsibility though we know Kyle will get frustrated and probably sleep with Anna or some other slut and get her pregnant. I think Kyle and Mattie would be cute together.

by Anonymousreply 246December 20, 2018 10:07 PM

Kyle's appetite for pussy is insatiable.

by Anonymousreply 247December 20, 2018 10:14 PM

Are you for real, r245? You do know that CLB is gay, right? You must be a dumb frau.

by Anonymousreply 248December 20, 2018 10:25 PM

Chrissy Jules is a complete and utter cockasaurus.

by Anonymousreply 249December 20, 2018 10:31 PM

Kyle was so relieved when Lola shut him down.....his mini fit about the tiki torches was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 250December 20, 2018 11:14 PM

R248

You're obviously missing your sarcasm gene.

by Anonymousreply 251December 20, 2018 11:46 PM

Or....it could be that the "joke" about so and so being a raging heterosexual stopped being funny after the first thousand or so times it was (over)used.

by Anonymousreply 252December 20, 2018 11:52 PM

Chrissy would probably advise him to do a photo op with an actress on the show. The fraus love that.

After that's over with, take your husbear Xmas shopping on Rodeo to buy some cute gifts for the "kids" (dogs) at home.

Then finish the day with a late lunch at Pomegranate or one of those other vegan places you both love.

You can get dessert to go for later.

by Anonymousreply 253December 21, 2018 12:21 AM

So, IS Swicklor a thing? Are they fucking, or is this more DL delusion?

by Anonymousreply 254December 21, 2018 12:43 AM

Michael Mealor couldn't pick a vagina from a lineup.

by Anonymousreply 255December 21, 2018 12:45 AM

Can you imagine Dina coming downstairs and seeing all that blowup shit and fake Flamingo mess? She’d stroke out. One way to get rid of some dead wood in the payroll department, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 256December 21, 2018 1:17 AM

I'm waiting for Dina to walk in on Jack and Kerry, and accuse "John" of having an affair with "Mamie."

by Anonymousreply 257December 21, 2018 1:24 AM

I wonder if John ever did sample Mamie’s sweet potato pie.....

by Anonymousreply 258December 21, 2018 1:45 AM

Are we assuming Kerry is an Abbott, then?

by Anonymousreply 259December 21, 2018 2:24 AM

Why do they play Fen like he is some pauper from the other side of the tracks? He's the son of lawyer and a business owner, a prominent family.

by Anonymousreply 260December 21, 2018 2:27 AM

R258 John and Maime hit it in the late 80s soon after Jess Walton tookover for Brendad.

by Anonymousreply 261December 21, 2018 3:01 AM

Before that, John Abbott was adjacent to another cunt....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 21, 2018 3:04 AM

Kerry is trans.

by Anonymousreply 263December 21, 2018 3:07 AM

R260 FenMo is "poor," because since he decided to drop out of college, Michael and Lauren said they're no longer support him financially. .. In fact, they even told him that he could only stay with them "rent-free" for a few months - which is kind of funny, since I can't even remember the last time we saw their condo.

Such a bourgeois, middle class thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 264December 21, 2018 3:17 AM

Anyone else going through major Lane withdrawal? They were EVERYTHING, and now they're gone. I'm really down over this. I dreamed the other night that they were reunited and started reciting Emily Dickinson. When I woke up and realized it was all just a dream, I got really bummed. I've been really depressed ever since.

by Anonymousreply 265December 21, 2018 3:50 AM

Lane fans did that campaign to get Mal fired and look what happened. Bitch is gone. Lesson #1 don't fuck with Lane fans or your ass will be out the door.

by Anonymousreply 266December 21, 2018 3:53 AM

R264 I hope poor Fen ends up doing gay porn to make ends meet!

by Anonymousreply 267December 21, 2018 4:06 AM

Didn't like Fen the first week when he was on, but his eager beaver cater waiter act last week turned me into a Fen fan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 21, 2018 4:09 AM

Fen is his father's son.

by Anonymousreply 269December 21, 2018 4:21 AM

R269 Fen looks like he's adopted... he doesn't resemble either parent.

by Anonymousreply 270December 21, 2018 4:36 AM

The blonde with JaBottom is the wife/baby momma of DL Fave Parker Young. The brunette lives in Minnesota.

Let's beard better, Mikey.

by Anonymousreply 271December 21, 2018 4:59 AM

In this interview, Michael Mealor reveals that he has a GF. He mentions her twice. He also states that he and Josh are merely best friends. Another one you bitches were wrong about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272December 21, 2018 5:10 AM

Wow I didn’t know how gay this Mealor guy actually is until these links.

by Anonymousreply 273December 21, 2018 5:23 AM

LOL! That so-called girlfriend he's referring to in that OLD interview at R272 is no longer in the picture, and she removed the photos she had of him on her IG.

by Anonymousreply 274December 21, 2018 5:24 AM

Poor Mrs. Martinez is tired of laundering Kyle's nocturnal emission stained sheets.

by Anonymousreply 275December 21, 2018 6:59 AM

[quote]Why do they play Fen like he is some pauper from the other side of the tracks?

Also, how and when did deVON become this music mogul?

Back to Fen: GC's own Shawn Mendes? Yes, the music he made yesterday was exactly that good.

by Anonymousreply 276December 21, 2018 8:56 AM

r270 Are you kidding? The guy I saw yesterday playing Fen could be Crissy Jools, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 277December 21, 2018 8:57 AM

Kyle/Fenmore = Kenmore?

by Anonymousreply 278December 21, 2018 9:19 AM

I like it, r278.

by Anonymousreply 279December 21, 2018 9:20 AM

Kyle and Fen have more chemistry than Kyle and Lola.

by Anonymousreply 280December 21, 2018 9:37 AM

R280 Fen can substitute for Lola to get Kyle off in bed, so she can stay virginal.

by Anonymousreply 281December 21, 2018 9:39 AM

I can't help but think Kerry has a mission for payback of some kind.

Does anyone remember if Mamie was married & had a family before she came to GC? I'm wondering if Kerry might be her granddaughter.

by Anonymousreply 282December 21, 2018 3:12 PM

BRING BACK DOUGIE'S TOUP!

by Anonymousreply 283December 21, 2018 3:33 PM

Mamie is Dru and Olivia's aunt, right?

Kerry and Jack are a horrible pairing. Bergman is such a woman.

by Anonymousreply 284December 21, 2018 3:49 PM

And MIss Lester was so butch?

by Anonymousreply 285December 21, 2018 5:11 PM

You mean Mealor doesn't like this type of girl like his fellow straight actor/model RSW does R242.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 21, 2018 6:01 PM

[quote] Fen can substitute for Lola to get Kyle off in bed, so she can stay virginal.

Except with JaBottom, Fen has to be the top.

Maybe Lola should keep a large cucumber or zucchini on the bed table.

by Anonymousreply 287December 21, 2018 6:33 PM

The idea of a cock anywhere near his mouth repulses Mealor. He likes vagina and tits.

by Anonymousreply 288December 21, 2018 6:37 PM

Just put your lips together and blow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 21, 2018 7:07 PM

I’d Lola fucks Kyle with a strap-on, is she still technically a virgin? Cuz that might be a win-win.

by Anonymousreply 290December 21, 2018 7:47 PM

I imagine Cuban chef Lola knows how to do incredible & amazing things with a plantain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 21, 2018 8:26 PM

Another successful party at the Rosales hacienda.....it's becoming the place to be seen in GC....Mia is the hostess with the mostes' on ball.

.....don't forget to bring a dessert.....Mal can really write those cute touches.....

by Anonymousreply 292December 21, 2018 10:55 PM

I hate LatinaLeslie Brooks. WASPyLeslie Brooks was EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 293December 21, 2018 11:03 PM

More proof that Michael Mealor is straight.

"That’s also where he met current girlfriend Britt. “She took my SoulCycle class and I would always try to ask her out but she would beeline out of that room,” he laughs. “I tried to ask her out five times and I just wasn’t fast enough in getting over to her when class was finished. She also travels a lot for work, so I wouldn’t see her for six weeks. I’d be like, ‘Where is this girl? Is she ever coming back?’ Finally, she actually ended up sliding into my direct messages on Instagram.”

"Relationship Status: Dating Britt. “That’s not short for anything, she’s legally Britt. People always go, ‘Oh, like Britney!’ but she’s actually not a Britney. We get along great. We’re both foodies and curious about life.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294December 21, 2018 11:27 PM

Ya think that Braeden is unhappy that Mal is gone? Read his twitter. EB hated Mal! As did most of the cast. The cast will be happy to get back to work after the break and not have the brit fucking everything up.

by Anonymousreply 295December 21, 2018 11:44 PM

IDGAF what EB thinks. That POS has caused so much behind the scenes crap.

I have no idea why they put up with him. He is a horrible actor. Acting is not reading your lines off your phone & refusing to make eye contact with your screen partner.

He's pushing 80 and needs to be put out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 296December 22, 2018 12:24 AM

Haven't watched this show in months, but was home today so tuned in. Who the hell is this young woman they've paired Aunt Jack with? Where did she come from? But in other news, Coma Nicki is the best acting MTS has done in decades.

by Anonymousreply 297December 22, 2018 12:34 AM

Kerry is around 30ish and Jack should be in his early to mid 60's. Ick factor all the way and both actors can't sell it.

We think Kerry is a man, baby.

by Anonymousreply 298December 22, 2018 12:52 AM

Did they bring back Kevin full time? Where's Gloria and Bollywood's answer to Jeff Goldblum?

by Anonymousreply 299December 22, 2018 12:58 AM

Bring back LML!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Professor Cowbell!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 300December 22, 2018 1:00 AM

And the reliquary. And Brad Kaplan's murderous thighs. Oh and Nikki Chow and Phelia.

by Anonymousreply 301December 22, 2018 1:02 AM

I loved Pheila!

I loved Nick with Phylis as well!

LML LML LML!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 302December 22, 2018 1:04 AM

Fat Colleen! John Abbott's death! Gloria 24x7. Daniel the porn addict. Loved it all. Bring back LML!!!

by Anonymousreply 303December 22, 2018 1:10 AM

GloWorm!!!!!!! 24x7!!!!!!!!

Bring back LML!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 304December 22, 2018 1:22 AM

R298

Age differences have never stopped me from liking a soap pairing but I just can't buy into Jack/Kerry.

I got to thinking about the mad chem between Mac/Rachel.

DW died suddenly at 68 and VW was 25 years his junior so sort of similar to Jack/Kerry yet I never doubted Mac/Rachel for one second.

DW was a vibrant sexy man & age meant zip as far as I was concerned. Granted Rachel and VW were light years more complex than Kerry & whomever plays her.

by Anonymousreply 305December 22, 2018 1:23 AM

Doug Watson sexy and vibrant?!?! Um, no. Just stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 306December 22, 2018 1:29 AM

He was a sexy vibrant older man IMO

by Anonymousreply 307December 22, 2018 1:32 AM

Go away Serial Mental case. Asshole. You are so stupid. Go stan Brendad somewhere else you moron. You are mentally ill, Serial Rulz.

by Anonymousreply 308December 22, 2018 1:54 AM

I don't think the audience liked the character because he was played by a block of wood, but I think the Dylan character had potential if he was played by the right person and written properly. A son of Paul and Nikki could have been somewhat interesting. I also think with the popularity of Crazy Rich Asians, Jacks's half Asian son should return to the canvas looking to get what is rightfully his. In theory, I have nothing against the Rosales family, but there are ways to dust the cobwebs off this show using history.

by Anonymousreply 309December 22, 2018 2:29 AM

Either Kerry is a man or she's Mamie's daughter or granddaughter, a product of John porking Mamie in the ladyham.

by Anonymousreply 310December 22, 2018 2:39 AM

[quote] I also think with the popularity of Crazy Rich Asians, Jacks's half Asian son should return to the canvas looking to get what is rightfully his. In theory, I have nothing against the Rosales family, but there are ways to dust the cobwebs off this show using history.

Miss Bergman hates that story, though, and she'd pitch a hissy fit if Keemo ever came back.

by Anonymousreply 311December 22, 2018 2:40 AM

[quote]Miss Bergman hates that story, though, and she'd pitch a hissy fit if Keemo ever came back.

Well, yeah. It would mean Jack is 70 years old.

by Anonymousreply 312December 22, 2018 2:42 AM

If they wanted to do a real surprise story they should give the giant growth on Aunt Jack's face a name and a backstory.

by Anonymousreply 313December 22, 2018 2:48 AM

Mealor isn’t gay. Tinker isn’t gay. Soaps do not cater to the gay male audience. Thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 314December 22, 2018 3:07 AM

Tinker?

by Anonymousreply 315December 22, 2018 3:09 AM

R306, ok! We’ll just see about that!

You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!!

Hahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 22, 2018 3:18 AM

Nobody talked about being "vibrant" in 1979. That's a millenniword.

by Anonymousreply 317December 22, 2018 8:13 AM

Victor's shadow appears at the end of Monday's USA episode.

Previews have Nikki missing from her hospital bed and Nick delivering the line, "Mom didn't get up and leave this hospital on her own!" .

by Anonymousreply 318December 22, 2018 9:17 AM

R294 "Britt" of course, is no longer in the picture. Gee, I wonder why? And as for Soul Cycle, he shouldn't mention that. Columnist Vanessa Grigoriadis in Vanity Fair wrote about the place saying:

[quote] “I love the music, I love the sweat, I love the handsome gay teachers shrieking in your face—I’m super cult-y about it.”

by Anonymousreply 319December 22, 2018 11:08 AM

Nikki is missing!

by Anonymousreply 320December 22, 2018 12:26 PM

When will Michael and Fen get to share homoerotic scenes?

by Anonymousreply 321December 22, 2018 12:54 PM

LOL! The latest ratings show that Y&Rosales had its least watched week ever. The Rosales’ are really driving the viewers away.

by Anonymousreply 322December 22, 2018 2:28 PM

People are worried their fave Nikki won't make it. The SUSPENSE is killing us!

by Anonymousreply 323December 22, 2018 3:02 PM

If Nikki needs a tit transplant, Rey will donate as they are the same cup size.

by Anonymousreply 324December 22, 2018 3:05 PM

What should have been Friday's cliffhanger in the USA will be aired on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 325December 22, 2018 3:09 PM

Relax, she just stepped outside for a breath of fresh air.....

by Anonymousreply 326December 22, 2018 3:25 PM

Nikki just needs a good massage. Maybe Jill can give her Sven's number.

by Anonymousreply 327December 22, 2018 3:33 PM

Sven..... hubba hubba.

by Anonymousreply 328December 22, 2018 4:00 PM

Arturo is eating out Nikki’s snatch in the hospital chapel. Victor walks in on them.

by Anonymousreply 329December 22, 2018 5:03 PM

Bye Lezzies. Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 330December 22, 2018 5:08 PM

When was the last time Nikki got the full treatment at The Golden Comb?

by Anonymousreply 331December 22, 2018 5:13 PM

Fairbanks all but confirmed that she’s out. Fatso Angelica McDonald’s hates the lezzies.

by Anonymousreply 332December 22, 2018 5:31 PM

Where did Fairbanks confirm this?

by Anonymousreply 333December 22, 2018 7:52 PM

Mariah has the fat arms.

by Anonymousreply 334December 22, 2018 7:58 PM

If Griffith is writing, expect the show to go dark. He's a big film noir buff and gravitates toward dark "mystery and suspense." Whether he's any good at it is debatable, though, since Days viewers hated what he did there. He self-publishes his novels. He describes his last one as follows:

[quote] "Torch Songs of the Dead" is a hardboiled, thrill-a-minute powerhouse of mystery and suspense. New murders, tied to an old vice case Jason's father headed up, pull Jason and Charley out of seclusion. Working to unravel the mystery behind the killings, the couple faces off against a homicidal ex-cop with bloodlust and a score to settle. Their investigation brings some dark and surprising family secrets to light, as well. As the body count grows, Jason and Charley race against time to stop the madman, building to a fiery showdown that will leave everyone involved scarred forever

Also, he absolutely loathes Trump, tweeting things like:

[quote] We've crossed the Rubicon. trump's lies have become his sycophants' truth. There is no longer any common ground to be found between the Right and the Left. The irreversible polarization of America, because of trump, is complete. Time to relocate.

by Anonymousreply 335December 22, 2018 9:20 PM

Is Mal Young gone?????

by Anonymousreply 336December 22, 2018 9:24 PM

R336 I hope not! Mal has saved Y&R. Ignore the lowest ratings ever for the show.

by Anonymousreply 337December 22, 2018 9:34 PM

R336 Yes. But I'd expect Young's material to air for another 10-12 weeks. That's been the typical time for Head Writer changes to take effect on this show.

by Anonymousreply 338December 22, 2018 9:35 PM

Is he still EP?

by Anonymousreply 339December 22, 2018 9:37 PM

Not EP. Not HW.

Gone and Gone.

by Anonymousreply 340December 22, 2018 9:38 PM

Everything is great. .. Everything is wonderful. .. We're CBS. .. We're No. 1.

I wonder why Les isn't returning my phone calls, though? I thought he'd enjoy the scene where Mia seduced Rey

by Anonymousreply 341December 22, 2018 9:46 PM

Does Lola still live with Arturo? Didn't Abby find her bra in Arturo's sofa?

by Anonymousreply 342December 22, 2018 10:15 PM

gurl bye

by Anonymousreply 343December 22, 2018 10:40 PM

Braeden is upset that Mal was canned. Not!

by Anonymousreply 344December 22, 2018 10:42 PM

How will Griffith handle Dina's bangs? Because they saved this show.

by Anonymousreply 345December 22, 2018 11:34 PM

Can’t Kyle just pretend to be Dina's gay hairdresser one day and give her a kicky new 'do? It would be quite the acting challenge for MM, but it’d be great for his Emmy reel.

by Anonymousreply 346December 22, 2018 11:41 PM

Why did MM put a wistful look on Kyle's face when watching Fen sing (lip-sync) on stage? Kyle should actually be super annoyed that Fen didn't get embarrassed on stage in front of LoLa the Virgin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 23, 2018 4:23 AM

Is Lola an anal virgin?

by Anonymousreply 348December 23, 2018 4:28 AM

In comparison, Mia has all her holes open for business 24/7!

by Anonymousreply 349December 23, 2018 4:56 AM

Aren't Latin women known for rimming their men?

by Anonymousreply 350December 23, 2018 6:50 AM

I wonder if Griffith has the balls to finally kill off Victor. He could see him as a Trump-like character-he certainly has Trump’s arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 351December 23, 2018 9:08 AM

LMOA Lola breaks up with Kyle over a purse. Obviously they get into a fight over who gets it Fenmore's Day After Christmas sale.

by Anonymousreply 352December 23, 2018 11:20 AM

r351 Eric Braeden is certainly no FOT, however. I saw him and I forget which female soap actress on Politically Incorrect one night back in the '90s, and was surprised to find out how left-of-center Braeden's politics are. I can easily imagine the two bonding over their mutual distaste for that man.

by Anonymousreply 353December 23, 2018 12:54 PM

How did they write off Stitch, or did they?

by Anonymousreply 354December 23, 2018 1:14 PM

Billy Miller titties for the win! I would do anything that boy asked.

by Anonymousreply 355December 23, 2018 1:23 PM

Miller is bloated. At least Jordi's luscious lumps come with the whole package.

by Anonymousreply 356December 23, 2018 2:25 PM

Billy Miller is hot, but I can't imagine him being hung. Jordi on the other hand.

by Anonymousreply 357December 23, 2018 2:38 PM

Miller has a gut & a doughy face. So that would be a hell no from me!

Jordu has a great face, nice physique, great hair. Great everything IMO. Muy caliente.

by Anonymousreply 358December 23, 2018 2:45 PM

Miller is one of those guys who looks like he has to work extra hard to stay in any kind of shape. One cheeseburger and he blows up. I don't see him being disciplined which is why he's doughy.

by Anonymousreply 359December 23, 2018 2:49 PM

R359

He never had any problems staying in shape while on AMC and YR. He looks really bad since leaving those shows.

by Anonymousreply 360December 23, 2018 2:53 PM

Mealor is straight. Tinker is straight. Kyle is straight. Fen is straight. Stop with the gay shit. Gays ruin our soaps.

by Anonymousreply 361December 23, 2018 6:00 PM

[quote] How will Griffith handle Dina's bangs? Because they saved this show.

If Tony Morina is EP, then Dina will probably still get airplay, or at least a decent sendoff. .. Marla and the Sussman-Morinas are pals, IRL. They love her bangs. It was Sally who brought her back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 23, 2018 6:07 PM

[quote]was surprised to find out how left-of-center Braeden's politics

He is incredibly liberal/progressive and I've always respected how he gets along so well with YR's more conservative cast.

by Anonymousreply 363December 23, 2018 6:16 PM

Hear, hear, r361.

by Anonymousreply 364December 23, 2018 6:18 PM

SPOILER:

[quote] Kyle and Lola hit a bump in the road.

I can hear Lola screeching, "WHO THE HELL IS "CUBAN-MUSCLE-PAPI-29" ?? ... AND WHY DO YOU HAVE NAKED PHOTOS OF HIM ON YOUR CELLPHONE ??"

by Anonymousreply 365December 23, 2018 7:36 PM

Dina’s bangs bring in the ratings!

by Anonymousreply 366December 23, 2018 7:52 PM

With Nikki on her death bed, has anyone bothered to call Aunt Casey and her lips?

btw - Nikki's "white light" experience in 1998 -- where she bid each member of her family farewell while husband, Joshua Landers, beckoned her to step into the light -- was not only more dramatic, but had far better production values.

by Anonymousreply 367December 23, 2018 8:09 PM

R185 During that restaurant scene, I kept thinking why the show was giving Kyle/Fen a whole rom-com scene when they weren't gonna get together...

by Anonymousreply 368December 23, 2018 8:33 PM

Nikki dying? Nikki missing? Such DRAMA!

by Anonymousreply 369December 23, 2018 9:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370December 23, 2018 9:38 PM

R368 Bitchy powerbottom Kyle is always trying to test the limits of potential tops.

He hopes that by getting them pissed off, he'll get some angry dick.

by Anonymousreply 371December 23, 2018 9:42 PM

Add Judith Chapman to the I hate Mal Young group. Y&R was a miserable set in 2018!!!!!!!!! They will certainly celebrate in 2019 when they get back to work and that brit’s ass is outta there. Let’s get our Y&R back!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 372December 23, 2018 10:00 PM

R354 I think he just stopped being in scenes.

A shame, he was actually hot.

by Anonymousreply 373December 23, 2018 10:46 PM

[quote]Nikki's "white light" experience in 1998 -- where she bid each member of her family farewell while husband, Joshua Landers, beckoned her to step into the light -- was not only more dramatic, but had far better production values.

R367, everything in GC had far better production values in 1998.

by Anonymousreply 374December 23, 2018 10:55 PM

Judith Chapman was one of the best people ever to come to Y&R. Gloria and her sons were simply the best characters ever to grace Genoa City. It was so nice to see a little "haves v. have nots" instead of the incessant "rich bitch (or bastard) v. another rich bitch (or bastard)."

by Anonymousreply 375December 23, 2018 10:58 PM

Not popular opinion but I mostly like the younger actors they brought on. Lola is a cutie. Fen and Ana have major potential. And Kyle has grown in me too.

by Anonymousreply 376December 23, 2018 11:23 PM

[quote]And Kyle has grown in me too.

You wish.

by Anonymousreply 377December 23, 2018 11:34 PM

Eric Braden got a raise, no cut in his guarantee, AND story approval in this last contract. You bitches better bow down.

by Anonymousreply 378December 23, 2018 11:35 PM

I like both the actors playing NuFen and Ana. Lola's alright. I'd rather watch her than Summer.

Does anyone miss Hunter King?

by Anonymousreply 379December 23, 2018 11:35 PM

They probably paid for EB by cutting Dougie and dropping Mikey and Kristoff to what one might call "Kate Linder status."

And then he whines about what's happened to them.

by Anonymousreply 380December 23, 2018 11:40 PM

Kyle doesn't look like someone who comes from money. He looks like in-bred trailer trash from Alabama or some other deep south state. Now Lachlan Buchanan looked like someone who comes from that world and he was a better actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 23, 2018 11:42 PM

R381 I agree. .. And I remember when the casting call first went out for the character back then (ca. 2014). .. It said they were looking for someone to play a wealthy, sophisticated, "Kennedy-esque" scion. .. So when they hired Lachie for the role, I thought they'd absolutely nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 382December 24, 2018 12:02 AM

Why did they fire Lachlan?

by Anonymousreply 383December 24, 2018 12:04 AM

Hunter King -- one of JFP's pets at the time -- had a knack of ruining the guys she was paired with.

Personally, I don't think that's changed.

Does anyone miss her?

by Anonymousreply 384December 24, 2018 12:22 AM

[quote]Why did they fire Lachlan?

On the record explanation: They wanted to take the character in a different direction

Off the record explanation: Steve Kent thought the actor came across as too "gay" in the role. The actor was given direction on how to butch it up, but it was never enough for Steve Kent. The actor, in real life, is a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 385December 24, 2018 12:52 AM

[quote] Hunter King -- one of JFP's pets at the time -- had a knack of ruining the guys she was paired with.

You don't say.

by Anonymousreply 386December 24, 2018 12:52 AM

R385 and so they replaced Lachlan with Mary Mealor???!!!??????

by Anonymousreply 387December 24, 2018 12:53 AM

Mealor looks like someone punched him in the face. A few times.

by Anonymousreply 388December 24, 2018 12:55 AM

Good riddance to Hunter King -- glad neither she nor her character Dummer are on.

Will she eventually be written out on a permanent basis?

by Anonymousreply 389December 24, 2018 1:09 AM

R387 So true!

But personally, I think it may have had more to do with LB wanting to start being far more open about his real life relationship with his boyfriend, and Y&R not wanting to have two OPENLY gay actors in the cast. (i.e. Rikaart AND him.) .. Plus, everyone knows about Chrissy except a few half-blind fraus over 70.

by Anonymousreply 390December 24, 2018 1:29 AM

Can anyone explain why Angelica McDonald still has a job?

by Anonymousreply 391December 24, 2018 1:32 AM

Y&R has hired a lot of gay men.

If we set aside Terry Lester, Michael Corbett and Thom Bierdz and just focus on the last few years....we have:

Out: Greg Rikaart, Lachlan, Peter Porte

Questions: CLB (all but out), Mealor (if he's straight, he's very metrosexual)

by Anonymousreply 392December 24, 2018 1:43 AM

Mealor totally turned Kyle teasing Fen by dropping that spoon into a gay scene... I really don't know how he could have played it any gayer! He was practically mincing...

by Anonymousreply 393December 24, 2018 5:08 AM

Will Sharon be riding Rey's pinga for February sweeps?

by Anonymousreply 394December 24, 2018 5:14 AM

You guys really need to stop it with the gay insinuations about Mr. Mealor. He is straight. He had a gf named Britt. Although they are no longer a couple, that doesn't mean that he isn't straight or that he won't be actively looking for another gf at some point. The guy is working on a front burner storyline and works 12-15 hours a day and his free time memorizing his lines. He simply doesn't have the time to date at the moment. He is not gay, and you really need to comprehend that most good looking guys on soaps ARE NOT GAY.

by Anonymousreply 395December 24, 2018 6:22 AM

Soap acting has gotten so easy. Y&R has every Monday off, and when actors do report in to work, they tape scenes from a few episodes a day and rhen they are off for the rest of the week. CLB worked a total of 9 days in all of 2018. Big whoop. He appeared in more than 9 episodes but he only worked 9 days. Easy peasy life. Mel worked 33 days. Such a tough life.

by Anonymousreply 396December 24, 2018 9:25 AM

[quote]Mel worked 33 days.

As a headwriter? Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 397December 24, 2018 9:27 AM

R397 Read much? Mel as in Mel Scott. Not Mal. Don’t be so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 398December 24, 2018 10:34 AM

Actually, r398, it's one of those "I realized the second I pushed 'Post'" issues. So, yeah, kinda stupid. But not as stupid as someone who watched during the Mal years.

by Anonymousreply 399December 24, 2018 10:41 AM

Lola doesn't like her Christmas present (a purse) and breaks up with Kyle. She gave him a cheapo watch and realizes she can't live in his world. Fen gets her drunk and rapes her. She's preggers = but doesn't remember the rape because she was drunk.

by Anonymousreply 400December 24, 2018 12:05 PM

It’s not like Kyle paid money for the purse. I just assume he opened his mouth and it fell out.

by Anonymousreply 401December 24, 2018 1:03 PM

Fen, a rapist? Quelle surprise. PAS!

by Anonymousreply 402December 24, 2018 1:31 PM

When does Dougie and his mouthwatering bulge return? Has Griffith or Morina contacted Michael "Handsy" Muhney yet?

by Anonymousreply 403December 24, 2018 1:47 PM

The tit grabber will never be asked back.

by Anonymousreply 404December 24, 2018 2:17 PM

But aren't the melons he manhandled no longer on contract?

by Anonymousreply 405December 24, 2018 2:32 PM

Yes, but management is scared he’ll start groping Rey's equally lucious tits.

by Anonymousreply 406December 24, 2018 3:04 PM

[quote]Soap acting has gotten so easy.

You must be high. Soap acting has never been easy, in fact it's gotten harder. In the old days soaps used to rehearse at least 3 times before they taped. Now there is almost no rehearsal. Actors need rehearsal and they need direction and notes from the director and producers. All of that is almost non-existent now. Soaps have pretty much reverted back to live to tape, except without the rehearsal. Did I say that actors need rehearsal? The fact that we get any kind of decent performances goes to show you how hard working these people are.

by Anonymousreply 407December 24, 2018 3:43 PM

Please. Queen Chrissy working a total of 9 days a year isn’t working hard. Its a cakewalk.

by Anonymousreply 408December 24, 2018 3:52 PM

...And four of Chrissy's episodes entailed LaBaldwin giving Kyle a whore-ientation of the GCAC locker room/shower/sauna/steam. He was missing for days, and a desperate Lauren sent out an SOS on this board looking for her ever-loving husband.

by Anonymousreply 409December 24, 2018 4:02 PM

R407 I see your point but for a lot of the performers the very naturalistic style that's in vogue now means they really are being asked to do very simple performances. So I kind of also agree with the Mary who said it was easy.

by Anonymousreply 410December 24, 2018 4:05 PM

Melody needs a lower neck . My God! She looked horrible lying in that bed.

WTF did she piss off to be filmed that way?

by Anonymousreply 411December 24, 2018 6:15 PM

The actor who plays Reed said the show had asked him to cut his hair but he refused because he says this is who he is and it's how he wants to live.

by Anonymousreply 412December 24, 2018 6:20 PM

Well if he wants to look like a lesbian, he’s accomplishing his look.

by Anonymousreply 413December 24, 2018 6:25 PM

What is Mrs. Gonzalez cooking for Christmas dinner? Calling dibs on Ashley's portion.

by Anonymousreply 414December 24, 2018 6:29 PM

He also says he's somewhat tired of the mean and negative comments some Y&R fans have been posting about the actors on the show as though they aren't real people with real feelings R413.

by Anonymousreply 415December 24, 2018 6:45 PM

[quote]he says this is who he is and it's how he wants to live.

Except he is an actor and is playing a character, not supposed to be playing himself of screeen.

by Anonymousreply 416December 24, 2018 6:48 PM

He's not on contract. He can wear his hair any way he wants. If they don't like it, they have the option to find someone new.

by Anonymousreply 417December 24, 2018 6:53 PM

God, the scenes of Coma Nicki at the piano have to be some of the campiest ever.

by Anonymousreply 418December 24, 2018 6:58 PM

They were actually quite beautiful and very touching.

by Anonymousreply 419December 24, 2018 8:59 PM

Mel is seeing Emmy gold in her future, no doubt!

by Anonymousreply 420December 24, 2018 9:20 PM

Fuck, Mrs. Gonzalez isn't cooking Christmas dinner. Nikki, can I have your salisbury steak and lime jello?

by Anonymousreply 421December 24, 2018 10:42 PM

Flaming-o Kyle is so straight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422December 24, 2018 10:54 PM

Fen servicing Kyle... It's not gay if it's only the help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 24, 2018 10:58 PM

Speaking of Lachie, I see where he and his partner (Kyle) just hosted their annual "Christmas Plaid Party" a couple weeks ago . .. One of their best (gay) pals in attendance was Roarke Walker, who happens to be the Senior Instructor & Instructor Development Officer at "SoulCycle" where Swicklor were both pedaling their glutes before they got their soap gigs. .. Such a small world WeHo can be! .. LOL! .. Roarke says part of his duties include "providing constructive feedback/guidance and working one-on-one, while mentoring, and developing strategy to further instructors' careers and uphold standards of the brand." .. Sounds uhhh .. fun. .. That's him on the left in the white sweater.

Also, I notice that Lachie and Kyle are wearing wedding bands now. .. Something like a year. .. Maybe engaged? .. or .. private nuptials? .. Definitely committed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424December 25, 2018 12:28 AM

R424 His BF is cuter than him. They've been together for years, so getting engaged would make sense.

by Anonymousreply 425December 25, 2018 2:41 AM

Well, hello! Welcome to my holiday special!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426December 25, 2018 5:46 AM

R424 the friend is hot!

by Anonymousreply 427December 25, 2018 12:42 PM

I'm hearing that Michael Mealor has a new gf. Expect an announcement soon.

by Anonymousreply 428December 25, 2018 3:15 PM

I’m surprised Mealor has a new gf. With his new found fame, he’s been getting all the pussy he wants. I’m surprised he’d settle on just 1 gf right now. I heard he’s having the time of his life playing the field and getting different pussy whenever he wants it, which is quite often.

by Anonymousreply 429December 25, 2018 3:41 PM

Two straight bros on the prowl for pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 25, 2018 3:56 PM

Is Michael Muhney coming back for the NYE episode?

by Anonymousreply 431December 25, 2018 5:19 PM

Yes, Rose, but only if you bring your titty for him to touch.

by Anonymousreply 432December 25, 2018 5:42 PM

So did Mal can DD, Chrissy, and KSJ, and get rid of Victor's office set, to free up funds to pay Mr. Muhney to return? He is a pretty sought-after actor and he doesn't come cheap.

by Anonymousreply 433December 25, 2018 5:55 PM

Wow, Rey has quite the bosom.

by Anonymousreply 434December 25, 2018 6:15 PM

Omg I would PAY for Muhney to touch my titties.

by Anonymousreply 435December 25, 2018 6:27 PM

Rey in bed with the strategically draped sheet.

Beautiful chest & the added surprise of his naked hairy leg.

Muy caliente

by Anonymousreply 436December 25, 2018 6:34 PM

Today, r436?

by Anonymousreply 437December 25, 2018 6:41 PM

R437

Today's USA episode.

by Anonymousreply 438December 25, 2018 6:44 PM

That hokey candlelight sing a long outside the hospital was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 439December 25, 2018 6:49 PM

Yeah, Victor Newman, an internationally famous tycoon, is able to stroll in and out of the hospital, not to mention Genoa City, without being recognized.

by Anonymousreply 440December 25, 2018 6:53 PM

Hilarious how Faith blew everyone off.

No prayer vigils for her!

She obviously doesn't care whether Grandma Nikki lives or dies.

by Anonymousreply 441December 25, 2018 7:06 PM

LOL at anyone who thinks Muhney is ever coming back.

Why yes, CBS doesn't have enough abuse allegations to handle. Let's bring back another one!

by Anonymousreply 442December 25, 2018 7:48 PM

If Josh Griffith brings anyone back, it should be Marco Dapper as "Carmine."

Recall, while MAB had introduced Carmine not long before she was canned, the character was primarily being used as comic relief in the Kevin-Angelina and Naked Heiress yarns. .. It wasn't until Griffith's work kicked in that Carmine's affair with Lauren and his interest in - manipulation of - Fen kicked in.

This show could use a hot bisexual like Carmine to fuck with some of the boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443December 25, 2018 9:12 PM

R443, Yes, please! Marco Dapper exudes sex appeal without even trying. His scenes with Lauren were some of the hottest ever.

by Anonymousreply 444December 25, 2018 10:00 PM

[quote]The actor who plays Reed said the show had asked him to cut his hair but he refused because he says this is who he is and it's how he wants to live.

His name is Tristan Lake Leabu. He's lovely. He reminds me alternately of JT and Tim O'Tay. And I LOVE his hair. Don't let them cut it, Tristan.

by Anonymousreply 445December 25, 2018 10:05 PM

Griffith will most likely bring back Adam. But no way no how no way in hell will tit grabber be playing the role. They will simply recast. In addition to Mr Touchy feely’s actions that got him fired, storywise they’d have to explain why Adam has another new face or rather a new old face. The show doesn’t want to go there. They will recast, just like they did when Hartley was hired. Titty toucher is not even being considered. But, he’s probably too busy filming academy award winning movies anyway.

by Anonymousreply 446December 25, 2018 10:30 PM

Yes, yes! Dear God, please, bring back Marco Dapper! Think of all the great storylines we could have.

by Anonymousreply 447December 25, 2018 10:48 PM

Great cock, to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 448December 25, 2018 11:06 PM

[quote]storywise they’d have to explain why Adam has another new face or rather a new old face.

While I agree with you that Mr. Muhney will not return to Y&R. I do not agree that they have to explain anything about Adam's face.

by Anonymousreply 449December 25, 2018 11:06 PM

I heard when Muhney comes back the story will be that Hartley wasn’t the real Adam.

by Anonymousreply 450December 25, 2018 11:54 PM

[quote] I heard when Muhney comes back hell will have frozen over, since it's never happening.

by Anonymousreply 451December 26, 2018 12:21 AM

[quote] I heard when Muhney comes back the story will be that Hartley wasn’t the real Adam.

No thank you. .. I want "Christian Newman" to remain Adam's son.

That way when "Connor West" -- an alias given to him by his mother, Chelsea aka "Alexandra West" -- is sorased in a few years and shows up in Genoa City, he and Christian can be teenagers who fall in love and come this.close to having sexual relations before they learn they're half-brothers.

This is a Bell soap. .. It's important to keep the incest theme going.

by Anonymousreply 452December 26, 2018 12:38 AM

I personally can't wait for Muhney's return. It would totally liven it up.

by Anonymousreply 453December 26, 2018 2:41 AM

Do we have a picture of r453 waiting for Muhney's return? Why yes, here it is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 26, 2018 3:29 AM

When Muhney comes back he's supposed to be the original Adam and Justin's Adam is supposed to be a fake.

by Anonymousreply 455December 26, 2018 3:43 AM

EB was looking pretty aged in Nikki's dream scene. I, for one, haven't missed him at all and he can stay gone.

by Anonymousreply 456December 26, 2018 3:43 AM

r450 r455 I know a good plastic surgery convent Adam can have stayed at.

by Anonymousreply 457December 26, 2018 3:45 AM

Does Kristoff St. John think Josh Griffith will get him back to full-time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 26, 2018 3:48 AM

What will Griffith's return mean for the lezzies?

by Anonymousreply 459December 26, 2018 4:43 AM

The lezzies are done but that’s more of a Angie fatso McDonald’s thing. She hates the lezzies and wants more Rosales. Mom, dad, Abuela, more siblings. 2019 will be all Rosales, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 460December 26, 2018 6:01 AM

Tuesday's Canada/Wednesday's USA episode was so boring I fast forwarded through most of it.

by Anonymousreply 461December 26, 2018 6:12 AM

R461 I assume no JaBottom then... I would never FF JaBottom!

by Anonymousreply 462December 26, 2018 7:54 AM

It's just weird that they asked JG back. His stuff sucked before. Why hire him again?

by Anonymousreply 463December 26, 2018 10:20 AM

Griffith is probably the only one interested in the job. Everyone knows that with Sony and CBS interference, the headwriter only writes what is dictated to them and the headwriter has no actual say in story anymore. They are a writer in name only with no actual input.

by Anonymousreply 464December 26, 2018 12:21 PM

Dina is back!

by Anonymousreply 465December 26, 2018 2:55 PM

So does this mean that Mel doesn’t get a 40th anniversary episode in Feb?

by Anonymousreply 466December 26, 2018 2:59 PM

[quote]I would never FF JaBottom!

Ironically, JaBottom has "FF" in his Grindr profile.

by Anonymousreply 467December 26, 2018 3:11 PM

For JaBottom, FF is Fuck Fen

by Anonymousreply 468December 26, 2018 3:23 PM

[quote] Nate, Ana, and Devon just sitting on the sofa channel-surfing.

This might have been marginally entertaining, if they'd landed on a daytime soap opera Christmas episode with each of them subtly revealing that they knew enough about who the characters were and what was going onto give us a little self-parody. .. I remember more than once when Bell wrote a scene where someone turned the TV on and we heard the theme from B&B blaring with the characters making some kind of comment.

by Anonymousreply 469December 26, 2018 6:56 PM

Any day without Mia is a plus - although this episode was laid back enough to need a pillow on the floor for its head.

by Anonymousreply 470December 26, 2018 9:13 PM

Mariah is so boring.

by Anonymousreply 471December 26, 2018 9:15 PM

Dear Santa,

Please kill me off now.

Love,

Nikki

by Anonymousreply 472December 26, 2018 9:20 PM

I watched the Christmas Day and Christmas Eve episodes—the first time I'd watched a complete episode since early MAB— before I realized the show has not changed at all, long story-wise. It's still, at heart, about the citizens of Genoa City sitting around wringing their hands, waiting for the hero to show up who will save their lives (Nikki) and make all their anxieties and worries (everyone else) go away: TGVN.

Did not watch today. Will go back to my normal behavior, re: Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 473December 26, 2018 9:21 PM

[quote] Mariah is so boring.

By the end of Wednesday's episode, I actually felt sorry for Camryn having to deliver all those sappy monologues on her own.

And rather hilarious that the GC Buzz set has now been reduced to a wall panel. .. Remember when Mal first came in? He thought GC Buzz was *it* and went on and on in interviews about his big, fantastic plans to incorporate it into the show. .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 474December 26, 2018 9:33 PM

Agreed R474. It was so awkward to watch. And I find her line delivery so ... weird. I think she's had some great moments as an actress but I find her so lackluster. I would not miss Mariah if they shipped her off with Tessa.

by Anonymousreply 475December 26, 2018 9:42 PM

Mal Young saved Y&R!!!!!!! Said NO cast member ever.

by Anonymousreply 476December 26, 2018 10:10 PM

This sappy episode was not worth watching on Xmas Day... much less the day after!

by Anonymousreply 477December 26, 2018 10:20 PM

The great Icktor cooing over Coma Nicki in the hospital was cringe-inducing!!! Though you know that EB thought the scenes were going to nail him an Emmy for sure!

by Anonymousreply 478December 26, 2018 10:44 PM

When Nikki starts to stir from her coma her first mutterings should be, "Mmmmmm Arturo ... grande pinga!"

by Anonymousreply 479December 26, 2018 11:39 PM

I just realized this, thanks to that horrific post by R479. Just how much fucking lube did Arturo need to get it into Nikki? Nikki must have gone through the change. She's not still getting wet on her on. Think of poor Arturo shoveling in KY up Nikki's cooter while she is grunting and panting. Oh dear god.

by Anonymousreply 480December 27, 2018 12:10 AM

Thank you for that HORRIFIC visualization R480.

by Anonymousreply 481December 27, 2018 1:27 AM

Here is a snap of Arturo about to load up the lube into Nikki.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482December 27, 2018 1:38 AM

Victor and Nikki have had too many nasty break-ups for them to really pull off this great true love bit any longer. Victor does something horrible, and then acts like the aggrieve party when he is called on it, expecting blind loyalty. Eventually after some separation Victor comes into save Nikki and is praised by all without ever having to accept any blame or responsibility for his part in the prior marriage collapsing.

by Anonymousreply 483December 27, 2018 1:50 AM

R480 What do you mean?

Nikki may be dry but her gaping canyon is enormous. Even with a big pinga, Arturo was at best throwing a small hot dog down a very long, wide hallway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484December 27, 2018 2:21 AM

I am so sick of Victor and Nikki but at the same time, I loathe the Rosales for having no connection to the canvas. I'd love to obliterate the Newman and Abbott families from the show, in a mass death event, with only few survivors (Sharon and Lauren, for instance ), and bring in a new generation of Brooks and Fosters (restoring Jill to her legacy family).

by Anonymousreply 485December 27, 2018 2:31 AM

[quote]I loathe the Rosales for having no connection to the canvas.

I get so sick of this. If these shows are to survive and grow, they need new characters sometimes new families. And they those new families don't need to always be connected to the canvas. A tangential connection will do just find. There once a Y&R without Victor Newman, The Newman Family, The Abbott Family, The Winters Family, Nikki and Paul. Arturo was fucking Nikki and sniffing around Abby and that was the only connection he needed to build a family around. Soaps, and even this show, have built families around less.

My personal belief is a show with over 45 years of history should dig into its past to find new characters and families, but that wasn't the case and we have the Rosales. The Rosales family isn't the problem. Lazy writing and a lack of research is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 486December 27, 2018 5:41 AM

The continued existence of Victor Newman as the Erica, the Viki, the Rachel of this show is its biggest design flaw. The Newmans should have been killed off by JFP, who loves doing that.

by Anonymousreply 487December 27, 2018 5:49 AM

CLB had a reunion!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 27, 2018 7:02 AM

Supposed rumour I heard over the holidays: They're trying to lure Rita Moreno to play the Rosales Abuela.

by Anonymousreply 489December 27, 2018 7:17 AM

R489, She's committed to that Latino reboot of "One Day At a Time".

by Anonymousreply 490December 27, 2018 7:35 AM

R480, Arturo is a contractor. He's proficient in demolitions.

by Anonymousreply 491December 27, 2018 7:37 AM

Nikki awakens and Victor forces Nate to help him remove her from the hospital.

Zzzzzz . . . wake me when it's over.

by Anonymousreply 492December 27, 2018 7:39 AM

Killing off Victor would be the best thing for the show. It's too stuck in the past. It needs a shake-up.

I don't mind the Rosales family. The show was long overdue for a new family.

by Anonymousreply 493December 27, 2018 7:50 AM

Nikki and Ictor are just gross.

What works on this show? Phyllis, Billy, Sharon, Victoria, Dina. Tired of Jack too. He's such a woman.

by Anonymousreply 494December 27, 2018 11:07 AM

Aunt Jack is getting himself some dark pussy. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 495December 27, 2018 11:51 AM

We keep thinking Hans is the tyrant on this show, but I'm hearing more and more that the worst on Y&R is La Bergman.

by Anonymousreply 496December 27, 2018 12:20 PM

r496 = Hans

by Anonymousreply 497December 27, 2018 12:24 PM

I like Jack and Peter Bergman looks good, but the age difference with his new love interest is embarrassing and in creepy territory.

by Anonymousreply 498December 27, 2018 12:34 PM

They also have no chemistry and the actress playing Kerry is boring.

by Anonymousreply 499December 27, 2018 4:14 PM

[quote]They also have no chemistry and the actress playing Kerry is boring.

She’s an actress? I thought she was just a block of wood.

by Anonymousreply 500December 27, 2018 4:18 PM

It would be a much better story if they paired Jack & Gloria. They have great chemistry. There's tons of history between them. And they would be fun as opposed to the boring toxic garbage the show has with Nikki & Victor.

by Anonymousreply 501December 27, 2018 4:21 PM

What happened to Paul's secretary? Bring her back to town for Jack.

by Anonymousreply 502December 27, 2018 4:24 PM

Jack and Gloria worked really well together. It could be a hilarious triangle with Phyllis, so long as Gloria wins.

by Anonymousreply 503December 27, 2018 4:25 PM

Will Jabottom submit his scenes sexing up Lola for his Emmy reel? Now THAT is acting folks!

by Anonymousreply 504December 27, 2018 4:51 PM

[Quote] The continued existence of Victor Newman as the Erica, the Viki, the Rachel of this show is its biggest design flaw.

R487, You forgot "the Reva."

by Anonymousreply 505December 27, 2018 4:56 PM

r505 You're right, Bud. I did.

by Anonymousreply 506December 27, 2018 5:03 PM

"Bud"! Like it's 1989-1990 all over again!

(The nickname that Reva never had used before for Josh since her first appearance in Springfield in 1983 but was suddenly ever-present in 1989 as what she called him when they were young. This went along with the retcon of Billy knocking up young Reva with Dylan!)

by Anonymousreply 507December 27, 2018 5:07 PM

[quote]Like it's 1989-1990 all over again!

In five more days, 1989 will be 30 YEARS AGO!!!

by Anonymousreply 508December 27, 2018 5:09 PM

"I'm coming, Bud!"

by Anonymousreply 509December 27, 2018 5:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510December 27, 2018 5:16 PM

Why does the old kraut have to always whisper his lines?

by Anonymousreply 511December 27, 2018 6:02 PM

Can you imagine how wrinkly Hans’ bratworst is? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 512December 27, 2018 6:09 PM

For R512 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513December 27, 2018 6:14 PM

The only thing that could possibly save this train wreck is the return of Brenda Dickson.

by Anonymousreply 514December 27, 2018 6:18 PM

MMMMM thanks R512. I'll take 2!

by Anonymousreply 515December 27, 2018 6:19 PM

With so many singers in Genoa City now, Daran has suggested a storyline where they stage a musical production called "Jacky with a Y."

by Anonymousreply 516December 27, 2018 6:22 PM

R504 Acting straight in pink shorts is Emmy worthy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517December 27, 2018 7:03 PM

Jesus Christ, Mel in a coma is not a pretty sight. She looks like hammered dog shit. They should have done a face lift while she was out... or just pulled the plug and put her out of her misery. She looks like the crypt keeper.

by Anonymousreply 518December 27, 2018 7:29 PM

Poor JaBottom! .. He won't be able to compete in the Younger Actor Daytime Emmy category, since his ass was already 26 when he debuted in the role last March.

by Anonymousreply 519December 27, 2018 7:34 PM

I officially hate Lola now. What a stupid woman!

by Anonymousreply 520December 27, 2018 7:39 PM

Which one is Lola and which one is Mia?

by Anonymousreply 521December 27, 2018 7:41 PM

The one who's not as pretty as she thinks is Lola. The one who's not as funny as she thinks is Mia.

by Anonymousreply 522December 27, 2018 7:46 PM

Which one gave Denthead the cheap watch?

by Anonymousreply 523December 27, 2018 7:47 PM

that was Lola. And she pitched a fit once she found out how much the purse that Jabottom gave her cost.

by Anonymousreply 524December 27, 2018 8:00 PM

If I were Lola, I'd've been shrieking about what a perfectly gay/bff present that was. That was chosen by a boy who likes other boys, all turquoise and ivory and black.

by Anonymousreply 525December 27, 2018 8:11 PM

The fact that JaBottom gave Lola a PURSE is definitely an inside joke.

Good one, Daran.

by Anonymousreply 526December 27, 2018 8:45 PM

What is the inside PURSE joke?

by Anonymousreply 527December 27, 2018 8:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 27, 2018 8:54 PM

So what would a straight Kyle give LoLa as Xmas present? A truck?

by Anonymousreply 529December 27, 2018 9:12 PM

A straight Kyle would have booked a weekend getaway in Aspen telling The Virgin Lola they had separate, but connecting rooms, if she happens to change her mind.

by Anonymousreply 530December 27, 2018 9:25 PM

Lola admired the purse so Kyle bought it for her. Then she rudely pitched a fit. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 531December 27, 2018 10:44 PM

Mia is the fat one.

by Anonymousreply 532December 28, 2018 12:25 AM

Lola is one of those weird poor people, I've never actually met, who hates to be given an expensive gift.

by Anonymousreply 533December 28, 2018 12:37 AM

I couldn't understand a word Victor was saying in the back of Nate's car so I just changed the channel.

by Anonymousreply 534December 28, 2018 12:46 AM

R531

Not exactly. Lola never saw that particular purse. Kyle saw that she had been looking online for a type of cross body bag. He went & bought a fancy expensive one.

by Anonymousreply 535December 28, 2018 12:48 AM

So Lola is an ungrateful bitch and ain’t giving up the poontang and he still wants to be with her? What’s wrong with this picture? Her tamale sandwiches can’t be that great.

by Anonymousreply 536December 28, 2018 1:08 AM

R532, Mia is the lucky bitch who has fucked both of the Rosales brothers.

by Anonymousreply 537December 28, 2018 1:19 AM

I knew I liked Mia, R537. She's a smart slut -- is she from The Valley too?

I also nailed & married the father, so maybe we'll get to meet Mr Rosales?

by Anonymousreply 538December 28, 2018 1:22 AM

In case anyone was wondering:

Reed = 11 x 5

Arturo = 10 x 8

Rey = 8 x 5

Nicholas = 7x7

Fen = 6 x 5

Kyle = 5 x 4

by Anonymousreply 539December 28, 2018 1:27 AM

Michael, honey, for the last time, you don’t actually work at the GC Athletic Club.

by Anonymousreply 540December 28, 2018 1:58 AM

Welcome to my bone!

by Anonymousreply 541December 28, 2018 2:23 AM

[quote] ... so maybe we'll get to meet Mr Rosales?

lol! .. Rey talks about his father in Friday's episode.

Of course, it's the same old American daytime Hispanic stereotype (i.e. the father walked out, leading to why Rey felt he had to take up his role in the family ... blah blah blah.)

by Anonymousreply 542December 28, 2018 2:37 AM

R539 No way Arturo is smaller than Papi Rey.

Rey is easily double digits.

And Reed has a clit sized cock, if he has one at all.

by Anonymousreply 543December 28, 2018 3:24 AM

Saw a photo of Fen #1 at some theme park thing in last week's Digest.

Isn't that the same bitch who was all, "Help me I'm being stalked and I can't come back to Y&R because I might have to go outside?"

by Anonymousreply 544December 28, 2018 3:25 AM

The kid who plays Reed is 6'4.

by Anonymousreply 545December 28, 2018 3:39 AM

Friday's episode is so stupid, just stupid.

By the end of the hour, there's Nate, Nick and some thug driver hovering over an unconscious and in dire need of medication Nikki in the back of an ambulance.

Joshua Morrow's acting on Friday's show is particularly bad.

by Anonymousreply 546December 28, 2018 6:10 AM

Morrow is a terrible actor. He's gotten worse over the years.

He and Bergman are painted as nice guys but I get the impression that they are like Braeden and heavily influence their stories (ie. Bergman not liking the Vietnam story, hence, no more Keemo and Morrow seems ambivalent about being paired with Case for long periods).

by Anonymousreply 547December 28, 2018 6:20 AM

[quote] Morrow seems ambivalent about being paired with Case for long periods.

Well, he's probably smart in that regard. If an actor wants any kind of interesting storyline over the long haul, then he should hope for more than one romantic pairing and not be like Daniel Goddard who panders to the crazy Laniacs and their obsession.

by Anonymousreply 548December 28, 2018 6:32 AM

The last time I watched this, Nate was just beginning to talk. Now he's a doctah!

by Anonymousreply 549December 28, 2018 7:05 AM

A. Martinez will play Mr. Rosales. You know he'll be a Cuban intelligence guy who had to leave his family to investigate the JFK assassination. He will also turn out to be the illegitimate son of Stuart Brooks so the Brooks family can come back and have a connection to the new family.

by Anonymousreply 550December 28, 2018 7:14 AM

Will we see Mario Lopez as a member of the Rosales extended family?

by Anonymousreply 551December 28, 2018 10:27 AM

Has Nate been laid since arriving in Genoa City?

by Anonymousreply 552December 28, 2018 10:30 AM

Lindsay Korman joins the cast as Counsela Martinez-Hernandez-Rosales, long lost sister of Lola, Rey and Arturo. She will fall for Billy and Nick.

by Anonymousreply 553December 28, 2018 10:48 AM

Haven't you seen the chemistry Nate has with Victoria and Ana?

by Anonymousreply 554December 28, 2018 10:50 AM

I saved Y&R dammit! And not 1 actor has publically supported me since I was fired.

by Anonymousreply 555December 28, 2018 11:28 AM

Bring back LML.

by Anonymousreply 556December 28, 2018 1:25 PM

[quote] Morrow seems ambivalent about being paired with Case for long periods.

He can't act but he seems to be smart in that regard. He knows he'll get dragged down if he's in the same kind of dragging pairing like Nikki/Victor

by Anonymousreply 557December 28, 2018 1:58 PM

Case went insane when Morrow said in an interview that he preferred Nick be with Phyllis. She said she felt betrayed by a scene partner. Morrow tried to backtrack saying that they need to be playing fresh material but Case was clearly a woman scorned for a long time after.

And I don't care what Case's "best gay friend" here claims: she WAS fucking Muhney! That's when her marriage fell apart. Plus, she's never looked happier onscreen than when Sharon and Adam were together.

Muhney is a sleaze and he wouldn't have a problem screwing Case, despite his marriage and family.

by Anonymousreply 558December 28, 2018 2:11 PM

I thought that chemistry between Case and Muhney was pretty real, I'll say that.

by Anonymousreply 559December 28, 2018 2:32 PM

R558

Gurl, you pulled that right out of your ass.

It was Stafford who went bat shit crazy when Josh said Nick's true love was Sharon & in the end they would always end up together.

Josh has talked about that. He said Staff lost her mind refused to speak to him except in their scenes

Case is a roll with the punches woman. Even when the show was decimating her character by making her act out d/t her insanity Case said she went with it & enjoyed the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 560December 28, 2018 2:44 PM

Also, Case has probably figured out she's an actress of limited talent and is lucky as shit to have this gig. And good for her to be a realist. Life could be worse.

by Anonymousreply 561December 28, 2018 2:47 PM

Case's most unhappy time was when the writers had her married to Victor and who could blame her?

by Anonymousreply 562December 28, 2018 3:33 PM

The person above is right. None of the cast, that I've seen, has given Mal one word of support after leaving. Interesting. I think that cast really got shook by Doug Davidson.

Also, I was breezing through Twitter yesterday and I really didn't realize how many YR fans want Muhney back. Or maybe it was a few people just posting over and over again. Muhney seemed to really make that Adam character connect with the audience.

by Anonymousreply 563December 28, 2018 3:49 PM

Mel Scott will finally win an Emmy for the scenes where she is laying in the hospital bed. Finally! It only took 40 years for her to do emmy worthy work.

by Anonymousreply 564December 28, 2018 3:55 PM

Muhney had a big fan base and a number of them are still clamoring for his return.

by Anonymousreply 565December 28, 2018 3:58 PM

MM as Adam was breathtaking to watch onscreen - until the Chelsea crap started.

I forget whoever was the head writer taking over was, but they said that they are taking apart Shadam because of Adam previously being involved in the baby gas-lighting fiasco. Fraus went nuts thinking that Sharon could love Adam after that.

In reality, Sharon and Adam were perfect for each other.

I hate when writers listen to deranged fanbases like the Shick wackos.

by Anonymousreply 566December 28, 2018 4:02 PM

MM as Adam was damned good. And it was funny the way he tweaked Eric Braeden. Muhney and Case had major chemistry. Such a shame that it all ended the way it did.

by Anonymousreply 567December 28, 2018 4:36 PM

And Dee will be seething with jealousy over it r564.

by Anonymousreply 568December 28, 2018 4:59 PM

Muhney can stay gone. Hated his portrayal, hated the actors attitude, hated everything about him. Apparently casting directors feel the same because he has very rarely worked in 5 years. Thank god.

by Anonymousreply 569December 28, 2018 5:54 PM

He must be a mess of bad because he has barely worked.

by Anonymousreply 570December 28, 2018 6:02 PM

Wow Josh Morrow really plays the overgrown, petulant man/child so well!

by Anonymousreply 571December 28, 2018 6:11 PM

The 3 or 4 Muhney crazies are nuts. When he was fired, they told him that he was too good of an actor to be on that awful daytime soap. He was going to get movie roles and win oscars. Fast forward 5 years when virtually no one will hire him and these same crazies want him back on Y&R. They contradict themselves. I thought that Muhney was too good to act on soaps? Now they want him back on soaps? Um, NO. Muhney can go flip burgers. Not that he’d get hired again because we all know the backstory of his firing.

by Anonymousreply 572December 28, 2018 6:19 PM

Braeden excoriated Muhney in his book. He'd raise hell if there was even talk of rehiring him.

by Anonymousreply 573December 28, 2018 6:54 PM

The show has gotten a bad rap with the latest allegations of abuse-bullying by TPTB.

Morina and Griffith aren't going to open up the Muhney can of worms by advocating his return as Adam.

Their Job 1 is to try to clean up Mal's messes, not add to the pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 574December 28, 2018 7:24 PM

The only good thing about today's show was Rey in his snug gray sweater.

by Anonymousreply 575December 28, 2018 7:35 PM

While Rey and Nick were waiting for the "upload," Rey should have taken Nick into the interrogation room for another kind of upload.

It's been awhile.

by Anonymousreply 576December 28, 2018 7:55 PM

Joshua Morrow is such an amazing talented actor...

by Anonymousreply 577December 28, 2018 8:10 PM

Morrow's lucky that, now in his mid-40s, he can still pass for thirtysomething.

Plus, he still has his own hair and seems able to lose the love handles pretty quickly when required.

And at least he doesn't mumble like Goddard.

It'll be 25 years next June.

by Anonymousreply 578December 28, 2018 8:33 PM

Best line from tomorrow: You're kidnapping mom's doctor now?

by Anonymousreply 579December 28, 2018 9:17 PM

I HATE the way the Nate actor says his lines.

by Anonymousreply 580December 28, 2018 9:26 PM

New thread for when this one is full.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 28, 2018 9:26 PM

Who's gonna ride Fen's ass first? Ana or Devon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582December 28, 2018 10:46 PM

They'll have to pay. .. Carmine owns Fen's ass.

by Anonymousreply 583December 28, 2018 11:05 PM

I hate duhVAHN. How is he a billionaire?

by Anonymousreply 584December 28, 2018 11:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585December 28, 2018 11:12 PM

R584 Dull Devon was Kay's grandson (via Tucker) for something like two seconds before she kicked the bucket. .. Anyway, Kay left him the bulk of her cash assets; something on the order of $2.7 billion. .. .. Really stupid writing, since Kay was much closer to her granddaughter Mackenzie, the daughter of her beloved Brock. .. They should have written it that they at least got the same. .. But the whole estate business was really fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 586December 28, 2018 11:30 PM

What I can't understand is all these people on soap boards saying Devon is HOT, he looks like South Park's Mr. Hanky came to life and put on a suit. And, before anyone says I'm racist, I think Neil is hot, even though he is old, and that new dull busybody Doctor is hot as well.

by Anonymousreply 587December 28, 2018 11:38 PM

R582, I'm waiting for Ana to top me first before Fen.

by Anonymousreply 588December 28, 2018 11:46 PM

Bryant was an adorable little kid and a cute kid. It all evaporated when he became an adult.

by Anonymousreply 589December 28, 2018 11:58 PM

What an amazing cast of characters then... Jack, Lauren, Sheila, Neil, Kay, Cricket, Nina, Victoria... all had great stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590December 29, 2018 2:01 AM

Muhney was captivating as Adam. I keep hearing different start dates but getting frustrated. If they want to save Y&R they need him to return ASAP. It was all downhill after he left.

by Anonymousreply 591December 29, 2018 3:48 AM

For being a "genius" Muhney really hasn't been smart to keep beating the Y&R drum as well as encouraging his stans to do the same.

The image he's perpetuating is that he's "stuck" and has nothing else going on.

And while we all know this is true, it's not one that he should be reminding us of all the time.

Comes off desperate. Not a good look for an actor in his mid-40s.

If I were his agent (does he even have one?), I'd tell him to stop. Go do some local live theatre, open a cycle shop ... anything ... but quit talking about Y&R.

He's now been gone from the show longer than he was on it.

by Anonymousreply 592December 29, 2018 5:24 AM

R588 Ana will top everybody, or at least try. She's GC's own Omarosa... You can practically hear the wheel turning in her head on how to manipulate everyone to advance her career!

by Anonymousreply 593December 29, 2018 5:33 AM

One of the soap rags is reporting that there's a move to bring Hilary back from the dead, as in she faked her own death.

by Anonymousreply 594December 29, 2018 5:59 AM

R593, Did someone say top?

by Anonymousreply 595December 29, 2018 6:02 AM

Kyle was a lot more interesting when he was mooning over Summer and being the bitchy Jabot exec. Now that he's romancing Lola, he's become rather boring.

by Anonymousreply 596December 29, 2018 11:18 AM

What?! You don't think Kola is adorably cute?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597December 29, 2018 12:17 PM

JaBottom IS Bajour!

by Anonymousreply 598December 29, 2018 1:08 PM

He looks more like a lost son of Billy Lewis than of any Abbott.

by Anonymousreply 599December 29, 2018 1:15 PM

Bajour?

by Anonymousreply 600December 29, 2018 1:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!