Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina vs. Brad!

I'm losing count but carry on. . .

by Anonymousreply 393April 23, 2019 5:30 AM

Apparently, there is an arrangement in place, but it is not permanent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2018 6:38 AM

Okay, I'm taking Ang out of my Death Pool.

I expected a dramatic overdose, but now she's going to live forever, just to spite Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2018 7:51 AM

She's going for spousal support now that this custody dispute is over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2018 7:07 AM

R3 Angie with her three of her sons.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2018 7:08 AM

Spousal support? Nobody gets spousal support these days, even if they don't have their own Disney franchise!

If she really is suing for spousal support, that would be what you call a "nuisance lawsuit".

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2018 2:11 AM

R4 Angelina bleeds money, and she needs to keep up appearances. Her salary alone won't be enough. Plus, she wants to stick it to Brad.

[quote]Though Brad might have picked up the win here, the source says that Angelina isn’t going to let him savor this victory. She’s “determined to hit Brad hard financially though, to make up for what she perceives as her losing the custody battle. If Brad thought the war was over, then he’s in for a very nasty shock!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2018 6:43 AM

Angelina lost out on her dream of relocating to London with the child army and becoming a MP, assisted by her gay BFF William Hague.

In fact, Angelina's ability to drag the army members out of the country for various photo ops has been very curtailed by this agreement.

The marriage lasted 2 years. Spousal support for such a brief marriage won't last more than the marriage, most likely.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2018 8:54 AM

leave our brad alone u hateful fugly shitface witch ...

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2018 9:18 AM

She’ll basically not have another relationship - besides all the kids she didn’t come out of this marriage looking like a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2018 12:04 PM

She's coming out of this looking like someone with BPD, someone who is so determined to NOT BE IGNORED that they'll spend their last cent dragging their ex into court just to cause him a minor inconvenience.

She'll never get another high-profile man after this, the crazy is too obvious now.

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2018 9:49 PM

[quote]She'll never get another high-profile man after this, the crazy is too obvious now.

If she played her cards right, she could land some billionaire, older man, but only after she sends some kids off to college, preferably the two older boys. Otherwise, six unruly kids are a hard sell.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2018 6:03 AM

The child army are misfits, raised to believe they are entitled to whatever they want. They appear to have little formal education in a school setting, and it is unlikely any of them would be able to accommodate themselves to an educational institutional setting.

The oldest, the unfortunate-looking, poorly-behaved Cambodian, is never going to leave his Mama's side. That alone ruins any prospect for a future Jolie romance.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2018 8:46 AM

[quote]The oldest, the unfortunate-looking, poorly-behaved Cambodian, is never going to leave his Mama's side. That alone ruins any prospect for a future Jolie romance.

LOL. Sadly, I will have to agree.

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 6:05 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2018 4:49 AM

There are no words. She's truly vile.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2018 4:53 AM

R14, extremely cruel of her to tell Pax that Brad didn't want to adopt him. Angie is worse than her mother.

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2018 5:14 AM

I know the plan is to hurt Brad, but she has to know it is also going to hurt her son. Does she even care?

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2018 6:21 AM

technically pax the unfortunate looking is not brad;s son. he was the 1st kid she adopted on her own. so, if he isn't legally adopted she should get no support for him. he only kids that deserve his support are his bio kids he was stupid enough to have with this nutcase.

what a freaking mess. A quote that is apropos here: "Love is giving something you don't have to someone who doesn't want it." I so agree, Angie rep is ripped to shreds in the BIZ,,,,,and elsewhere.

Brad, you dummy.

by Anonymousreply 18December 14, 2018 6:38 AM

R18 You are confusing Pax with Maddox. Maddox is the first child Angelina adopted by herself as Billy Bob didn't want to adopt him. Pax came later.

by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2018 6:49 AM

[quote]technically pax the unfortunate looking is not brad;s son. he was the 1st kid she adopted on her own. so, if he isn't legally adopted she should get no support for him.

Incorrect, Pax is third child adopted.

[quote]the only kids that deserve his support are his bio kids he was stupid enough to have with this nutcase.

What? Those adopted kids are children who need support. They eat, breathe, and poop just like the bio ones.

by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2018 6:54 AM

Billy Bob is looking saner, and smarter, by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2018 7:02 AM

I totally believe that story. Brad is one big dumbass though. There were already cracks in the relationship with one kid, why have more? He should have gotten out sooner. As cruel as it is to say, he should cut his losses with the adopted kids. From what the article says they don't really want to be bothered with him. She adopted them, she can support them. I'm sure in years to come they'll go crawling back to Brad since he has more money and Hollywood clout than Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2018 7:08 AM

One adopted child is still cool with Brad, and that seems to be Zahara. Though, I agree the two older adopted boys will come crawling back to Brad, because at the end of the day, he'll still have money, unlike Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2018 7:14 AM

Shiloh certainly looks the little diesel dyke. Not since Jodie Foster has it been so obvious that a teen is a lesi.

by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2018 7:46 AM

This is when she looked most like a boy. She's the one to our left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2018 7:54 AM

Wait, maybe this pic, but I wonder will Angelina have the money for the surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2018 7:56 AM

Angelina is going to be a thorn in Brad's side for the rest of his life. Just like Marcia-Lynn was for Jon. She'll also continue trying to pit the kids against their father, just like her mom did. Really really unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2018 9:05 AM

all while poor Jen sits at home waiting for his call.....

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2018 9:29 AM

I used to think that Angelina was a borderline but now I am leaning towards narcissistic personality disorder. Maybe she is both borderline and narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2018 9:50 AM

I wonder if Shiloh is taking puberty-suppressing hormones. TBH it seems like such a risky & crazy thing to let a child do that I imagined the Jolie/Pitts would stay away. But looking at Shiloh in those recent pics ..... she should have at least breast buds by now, tho she could have them hidden under all those layers of clothes. But her forelimbs are looking very long and boyish. Prenatal testosterone causes longer forelimbs throughout the life of a male, I wonder if anti-female hormone treatments do something similar.

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2018 10:10 AM

R30 I wouldn't put anything past Jolie. She'd view having a trans child as publicity which she actively seeks.

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2018 10:52 AM

In pic at r26 Shiloh looks like she’d started to develop (and bind) actual breasts already, not just breast buds ..... when was that pic taken? How old is that kid anyway? Now I might actually be curious enough to google.

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2018 12:16 PM

Don’t worry r28 while she’s waiting Jen keeps busy cleaning out the litter box used by her 12 cats

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2018 12:18 PM

Angie's gotten or getting married? Can't trust No Idea though - Australian gossip rag. I highly suspect this story has been made-up.

The twins are fugly .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2018 12:22 PM

R34 She can't get married, since she's still married to Brad.

by Anonymousreply 35December 15, 2018 5:54 AM

The total cost out of Brad's pocket, $100, 000, 000 and counting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 19, 2018 9:31 AM

I remember when Maddox came on the scene and how hard he pinged. Michael K. when he was in his element at Dlisted thought so too, making mention of Maddox's imaginary Pilates workouts. Now he looks like an Asian deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 37December 19, 2018 9:37 AM

Maddox was a toddler when he came on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 38December 19, 2018 9:42 AM

she is nothin.....he makes ten times more $ than her, and yet she treats him like shit.

BITCH

by Anonymousreply 39December 19, 2018 11:05 AM

Exactly r38 and he pinged right out of the gate. Much like Princess George. Now Maddox looks like he needs a flea bath, and the only thing that pings from him is "asshole"

by Anonymousreply 40December 19, 2018 11:08 AM

It is being reported that Angie is going to do a tell-all interview. At first, I didn't believe it, but she wants to go on camera to clean up her image and stomp on dumb Brad some more. Hmm... if she didn't work so hard to tear down Brad, she wouldn't have to clean up her image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2018 4:48 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 25, 2018 7:20 AM

That monstrous greedy harpie has cost brad millions. no wonder he did so many shitty movies. tragic.

by Anonymousreply 43December 26, 2018 7:16 AM

She's got all of her bio kids in that pic at R42. No special treatment for them, because it looks as if Shiloh's shoes are too small.

by Anonymousreply 44December 26, 2018 7:19 AM

Jesus can she stop using her totally fucked up children in photo ops, they all dress awfully and look mostly retarded

by Anonymousreply 45December 26, 2018 7:33 AM

I had to laugh because I just saw a picture of Angelina and Pax the other day. He is always carrying a bag from an expensive store. Pax seems to have replaced Maddox as the child she hangs around with the most. He seems to be her favorite now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 26, 2018 7:39 AM

Yep, Max is wearing some good shoes. Compared to the too small shoes Shiloh is wearing.

In R42 You can see that the kids know they are being filmed. Shiloh even laughs and Viv seems a bit scared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 26, 2018 7:50 AM

Funny how you never see Brad papped with the kids since the separation.

by Anonymousreply 48December 26, 2018 8:36 AM

cant wait till they are old enuf to run to daddy and ignore her neurotic ass.

karma karma karma

by Anonymousreply 49December 26, 2018 8:39 AM

[quote]He is always carrying a bag from an expensive store.

What a coincidence that every time they get papped, one of the kids is carrying a bag with advertising all over it.

by Anonymousreply 50December 26, 2018 8:40 AM

she is a fiend for xpensive labels.

by Anonymousreply 51December 26, 2018 8:41 AM

Well, this bish needs the cash, because she's bleeding money.

by Anonymousreply 52December 26, 2018 8:51 AM

[quote]cant wait till they are old enuf to run to daddy and ignore her neurotic ass.

In the video, Shiloh turns her back to the camera, when she sees she is being filmed, but Angelina tells her to turn around.

by Anonymousreply 53December 26, 2018 8:52 AM

R50- I don't think so. They aren't being blatant enough about it. Plus the unadvertised sneakers Pax is wearing must cost hundreds of dollars. It's never with the other kids either. I think she indulges the two older boys. They look spoiled as hell.

by Anonymousreply 54December 26, 2018 9:36 AM

[quote]I think she indulges the two older boys. They look spoiled as hell.

I'm not R50 but I agree. I think they serve a purpose, because Maddox -- at one point -- doesn't like Brad. They were on the plane fighting, and I think the two older boys are solid henchmen for her, especially Maddox. Pax was the one she told that Brad didn't want to adopt him, but Pax still wished Brad a happy birthday. So, Angie has to work harder on Pax. Hence, the spoiling.

by Anonymousreply 55December 26, 2018 9:54 AM

They're being plenty blatant about the product placement. The $5,000 gray coat she wore in the Dec. 9th pap pics was advertised on Daily Mail in their little "get the look" box, which is a big indicator there's been a deal with the company. She's done several of those in 2018, after having gone a few years not being in the little "Femail Fashion Finder" feature much at all.

The Aug. 27 and Dec. 24th "shopping with Pax" pap shots have the brand name on the bag centered and obvious and easy to read. There's a Dec. 10th shot with Shiloh that's the same. If you look at 2017 and earlier shopping photos, there are very few where the brands are as obvious.

by Anonymousreply 56December 26, 2018 9:57 AM

I think R56 has a point, but I wonder what kind of money does it pay.

by Anonymousreply 57December 26, 2018 10:12 AM

She is “merching ”

by Anonymousreply 58December 26, 2018 11:22 AM

I hope brad gets the kids.

she is as big a creep ass they come

the kids love their daddy so much.....but old momm 'gets stuff for em'.....pitiful

by Anonymousreply 59December 26, 2018 11:56 AM

Shiloh's actually stunning. I'm hoping she just becomes a cool little baby dyke.

by Anonymousreply 60December 26, 2018 2:23 PM

R60 No, Mummy will destroy her looks and mind

by Anonymousreply 61December 26, 2018 6:06 PM

I'm sorry but Shiloh has tard face.

by Anonymousreply 62December 26, 2018 8:54 PM

R62, don't insult the kids. They have it rough enough because of the neglectful parenting from both Brad and Angie.

by Anonymousreply 63December 26, 2018 9:32 PM

As far as the Court is concerned, he will be 100-percent responsible for only the biological children's welfare; he will not be 100-percent financially responsible for the adopted children's welfare. His financial responsibility for such children well be strategically structured: Brad's attorney's will argue the adoption of such children prior to the legal marriage are her responsibility, as it was she who made the decision to do so, on her own. The Court will agree.

Angie, Baby - Christmas is over.

by Anonymousreply 64December 26, 2018 9:42 PM

Wonder how much Lainey is getting paid to support Angie. I am all for females but Jolie is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 65December 26, 2018 9:46 PM

I always thought Brad was one of the more normal celebrities until he got with Jolie. I never expected him to have such an oddball family. Most celebrities raise their kids normally like sending them to school, activities, friendships. The only other celebrity offspring to rival them was Michael Jackson's kids and Katie Holmes. Once she dumped Tom, she normalized the kids upbringing. I don't feel bad for Brad because Angelina's reputation proceeded her. Now he is stuck with her AND weird kids.

As far as the kid's looks, Shiloh would probably have grown into a gorgeous girl. I don't think she'll ever embrace being a female though, so we'll really never know. The only one I think will be very attractive is the bio son.

by Anonymousreply 66December 26, 2018 9:48 PM

R64 that’s horseshit. If Brad legally adopted those kids they’re fully his responsibility too.

by Anonymousreply 67December 26, 2018 9:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 26, 2018 10:02 PM

The kids are sick of her farting.

Angie farts incessantly.

by Anonymousreply 69December 26, 2018 11:27 PM

she skin and bone.

drugs suck girl...

by Anonymousreply 70December 26, 2018 11:29 PM

"cant wait till they are old enuf to run to daddy and ignore her neurotic ass."

I wonder if Pitt really wants them around? Especially the adoptive kids?

And by the time the bio kids are old enough to figure out where they're better off, Pitt is likely to have another woman and maybe some new kids around, and the latest Mrs. Pitt or hopeful Mrs. Pitt isn't going to want to take on the messed-up kids from a previous relationship. So those kids may be fucked, in spite of their parentage.

by Anonymousreply 71December 26, 2018 11:34 PM

[quote]Pitt is likely to have another woman and maybe some new kids around,

He already has six ungrateful brats. You honestly think he'd ever want some more?

by Anonymousreply 72December 27, 2018 12:07 AM

Not R71, but I do. I think he'll try once again for a traditional family. He really didn't get that with Jolie. They were liked gypsies and she was firmly in control of the kids. From what has been written, he was unhappy in the relationship for a long time. Maybe that's what drove him to drink so much. So yes, I think there is a good possibility he'll have at least one more kid.

by Anonymousreply 73December 27, 2018 1:16 AM

she merely a gold farting gold digger , runs in her family.

by Anonymousreply 74December 27, 2018 1:24 AM

[R66] Shiloh looks like a mixture of both. You see Brad and Angelina in her face. She also strongly resembles Jon Voight, especially when she smiles.

by Anonymousreply 75December 27, 2018 2:57 AM

Shiloh's mostly Jon Voight. The left side of this pic is Jon when he was a baby, and Shi looks so much like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 27, 2018 4:26 AM

r 76 that is Angelina as a child, not Jon.

by Anonymousreply 77December 27, 2018 4:35 AM

Well, I still see Jon and with that pic, I now see Angie.

by Anonymousreply 78December 27, 2018 5:43 AM

Brad get paternity tests on the whores kids.

by Anonymousreply 79December 27, 2018 10:23 AM

You think he regrets leaving Aniston now?

by Anonymousreply 80December 27, 2018 10:35 AM

no, she was a dry prune with farts of deepest pussy hell.

by Anonymousreply 81December 27, 2018 10:49 AM

If Shiloh is only dressing like a boy because of Ange, nothing will keep her from changing as soon as she's able. It can only be delayed.

by Anonymousreply 82December 27, 2018 11:11 AM

No R81, he wanted kids. This is the price he is paying for picking the wrong incubator. But hey I bet the sex was good.

by Anonymousreply 83December 27, 2018 12:40 PM

she knows her time is up. the kids will run to him when they can get away from her junkie ass

by Anonymousreply 84December 27, 2018 3:57 PM

Vivienne is unfortunate looking.

by Anonymousreply 85December 28, 2018 5:02 AM

Always shopping. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 28, 2018 5:23 AM

Vivienne will be gorgeous as an adult, just like Angelina.

So many jealous and bitter old queens on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 87December 28, 2018 5:30 AM

Angie loves that coat. She seems to have one in every color.

by Anonymousreply 88December 28, 2018 6:35 AM

Vivienne looks nothing like her mother, R87. She's going to be the one with the most issues in the future.

by Anonymousreply 89December 28, 2018 6:39 AM

R10 Because she has BPD.

by Anonymousreply 90December 28, 2018 6:52 AM

R89 Viv seems to be the one most disturbed by the cameras. If you click on any video of them, she's the one clutching to Angie. Even Shiloh turned away from the cams for a second and was told by Angie to face the camera. You can see that in the above video on an earlier post.

by Anonymousreply 91December 28, 2018 7:13 AM

R89 The video is the one at R42 .

by Anonymousreply 92December 28, 2018 7:16 AM

I don't like Angelina, but let's not act like Brad is some prize dad either. No decent father gets into a physical altercation with their kids. Even if they're little shits like many teens can be, the adult needs to control themselves.

by Anonymousreply 93December 28, 2018 7:17 AM

[quote]I don't like Angelina, but let's not act like Brad is some prize dad either. No decent father gets into a physical altercation with their kids.

I don't think he got physical w/Maddox. It was rumored that he did, though.

by Anonymousreply 94December 28, 2018 7:33 AM

We don't know that he got into a physical altercation, though. And if he did, the judge apparently thinks he's fine to visit with the kids; generally, if a parent hits a kid, the judge requires more than some therapy and a little supervision before allowing the kids to visit unsupervised. Brad doesn't seem to have gone through as much as one would expect if he were truly abusive.

by Anonymousreply 95December 28, 2018 8:15 AM

Abusive isn't a smack according to CPS. It has to leave a mark. Otherwise, a lot of parents will be facing charges of abuse.

by Anonymousreply 96December 28, 2018 8:45 AM

Dame jolie is dating a billionaire she don't need mr pitts dollar bills.

by Anonymousreply 97December 28, 2018 9:22 AM

All fiction, R97.

by Anonymousreply 98December 28, 2018 9:25 AM

[quote]I don't like Angelina, but let's not act like Brad is some prize dad either. No decent father gets into a physical altercation with their kids. Even if they're little shits like many teens can be, the adult needs to control themselves.

Delusional and clearly not a parent to teenagers. Every dad loses it at some point with their bratty teenage sons. Ask any man and he can tell you about the time their dad, who never even spanked them growing up, gave them a shove or a smack for acting like a complete shit when they were a teenager. Most guys will even admit they deserved it. In my neighborhood, disrespecting your mother was enough to get you a solid smack you wouldn't soon forget from dad. It's more normal than not. And no one's kids are taken away for it.

by Anonymousreply 99December 28, 2018 9:44 AM

Jolie looks like a drag queen and Pitt well he has always looked like a girl with jaw implant

by Anonymousreply 100December 28, 2018 9:47 AM

Jolie is dating Baroness Helic

by Anonymousreply 101December 28, 2018 9:48 AM

R93 agree

by Anonymousreply 102December 28, 2018 9:48 AM

R72 Pitt is likely to have another woman and maybe some new kids around

Another man is more likely :wink:

by Anonymousreply 103December 28, 2018 9:49 AM

R24 She's as obvious as her closeted lesbian mother

by Anonymousreply 104December 28, 2018 9:51 AM

If I never knew of Shiloh, I would swear she was a boy. She has being a boy down to a science.

by Anonymousreply 105December 28, 2018 9:53 AM

[quote]the kids love their daddy so much.....but old momm 'gets stuff for em'.....pitiful

My Lord, this thread is frau central ... many of them projecting. Pathetic how far DL has fallen.

by Anonymousreply 106December 28, 2018 10:14 AM

[quote]she knows her time is up. the kids will run to him when they can get away from her junkie ass

So wrong. These kids always take the mother’s side. Just like Angie and her brother or Mia Farrow’s kids. Those kids will bring Brad more heartache and regret than he ever imagined. And if Maddox and Brad really got physical on that plane then it’s over for good. Sons are very protective of their mothers and Angie is no fool so she’ll leverage that to the hilt. Angie has her refugee gig with the UN and she’ll continue milk that. Meanwhile, thanks to her Brad has no friends left and is past his prime.

by Anonymousreply 107December 28, 2018 10:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 29, 2018 1:53 AM

Angelina likes her kids to be wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 29, 2018 2:15 AM

This article puts a different spin on things, and it makes Angelina come across normal in some ways. Still, she boasts that her family isn't on FB, as if that is the only social media outlet that is used. Little does she know that at least one of her kids are on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 29, 2018 2:16 AM

Angelina ramps up her media offensive.

by Anonymousreply 111December 29, 2018 3:44 AM

2 pathetic fame-whores

by Anonymousreply 112December 29, 2018 6:13 AM

R109 Shiloh has Spongebob face

by Anonymousreply 113December 29, 2018 10:27 AM

Yeah, and Shiloh and the Spongebob face, is the best looking bio kid she had.

by Anonymousreply 114December 30, 2018 7:02 AM

Oops. 🙊 So the supposed happy birthday messages are from fake accounts started by fanfraus. How embarrassing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 30, 2018 7:17 AM

R108 and r110. The Pax and Maddox accounts are fake.

by Anonymousreply 116December 30, 2018 7:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 30, 2018 7:42 AM

Can someone explain why she wears so much beige? It's a color that does nothing for her, just like black, the only other color she seems to wear. Maybe she thinks it makes her look sophisticated, but it's really drab on her.

by Anonymousreply 118December 30, 2018 7:50 AM

R116 Well, that's unfortunate. I was hoping that Pax would have been more diplomatic towards his dad.

by Anonymousreply 119December 30, 2018 7:53 AM

Parental alienation. The kids will never accept Pitt in their lives. I am looking forward to the tell all memoirs these kids write. You know they will. In 15 years the money will be gone.

by Anonymousreply 120December 30, 2018 7:54 AM

Is she really so lacking in intelligence that she can't see that she is not as "unique" as she thinks she is , to the point that she is emulating her mother, but isn't even "good" at it as her? And yes, Zahara, don't follow your two fellow adoptees in coming under Angie's spell. No skin in this game, but I can't help felling that Zahara will be the least unscathed out of all the siblings. I feel Angelina holds back in fucking with her mind. She don't want it with the lack of political correctness that will be aimed her way if she tries it with her.

by Anonymousreply 121December 30, 2018 3:06 PM

Does she love all her kids equally ? Any clue ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 30, 2018 8:17 PM

she had her old cunt tightened at the surgeons...but got infected and now its a puss y mess

by Anonymousreply 123December 30, 2018 10:56 PM

He chose her but I had always thought she was a bit of a nut job. Why did he choose that? Does he just like crazy?

by Anonymousreply 124December 30, 2018 11:14 PM

How was Brad smart enough to negotiate his production Company but then was conned by this BPD nut?

by Anonymousreply 125December 30, 2018 11:33 PM

I don't believe Pitt adopted her adopted kids.

by Anonymousreply 126December 31, 2018 12:28 AM

she got no tits, must have fukd with her head and made her nuts

by Anonymousreply 127December 31, 2018 12:51 AM

brad is passive, sexually and emotionally, she is a dom, rode his ass hard, sexually and financially. (even tho she let him have his bf's...)

hope he rid of her soon. she drained him dry.

by Anonymousreply 128December 31, 2018 12:53 AM

Fraus projecting every which way you look on this thread. And r126 is one of the more stupid ones, and that’s saying something. Seriously, only deplorables think adopted kids matter less because they don’t carry their great aryan demigod’s genes. These are the same people who think Brad can do no wrong and that being high and physically attacking your eldest son is okay. Fuck off you deplorable cunts.

Something serious must have happened for Angelina to blindside him with that divorce, and for a while he seemed very disoriented. But for these fraus to blame everything on Angelina, piling the hate not just on her but the non biological (read non white) kids is disgusting.

Your hero was a mess for a while but credit to him he’s cleaned himself up and working hard to do right by his family.

by Anonymousreply 129December 31, 2018 1:03 AM

Their stars have really faded since they broke up. For a while they seemed untouchable, like royalty, but now have fallen back down to earth. We’ve had just a handful of supercouples that were essentially reigning over Hollywood for the last couple of decades. It was briefly Bruce and Demi, then a decade of Tom and Nicole followed by the short, wild reign of Bennifer, then Brad and Jennifer, followed by Brangelina. So Brad has had a good run but it over now.

So who are ruling Hollywood now? it’s between Beyoncé and Jay Z and Kimye. Either way it’s a first as we don’t have a Hollywood actor at the top as rappers and reality show stars become more more mainstream and the entertainment industry becomes less white dominated.

by Anonymousreply 130December 31, 2018 1:29 AM

Honestly, they were in decline as a couple before they split. Even when they married, it wasn't crazy hyped. The first few years together though, their dominance was insane.

by Anonymousreply 131December 31, 2018 1:46 AM

Hopefully closet kills both of them

by Anonymousreply 132December 31, 2018 2:32 AM

[quote] It was briefly Bruce and Demi, then a decade of Tom and Nicole

Funny that all the Hollywood famous couples are gay/merkin couples

Pitt/Jolie, WillisMoore, Cruise/Kidman etc

makes you think that gay mafia is real

by Anonymousreply 133December 31, 2018 2:34 AM

R126 I agree I don't think he ever adopted those kids I don't think even the bio kids are his

by Anonymousreply 134December 31, 2018 2:35 AM

R127 she got no tits

She never had tits she always had plastic tits even when she was younger

by Anonymousreply 135December 31, 2018 2:36 AM

[quote]Vivienne will be gorgeous as an adult, just like Angelina.

Are you saying that like Mangelina she's going to have 100 plastic surgeries to make herself pretty?

by Anonymousreply 136December 31, 2018 2:37 AM

[quote]Honestly, they were in decline as a couple before they split. Even when they married, it wasn't crazy hyped. The first few years together though, their dominance was insane.

I agree.

by Anonymousreply 137December 31, 2018 6:36 AM

"Funny that all the Hollywood famous couples are gay/merkin couples "

Hey, Liz and Dick were straight! Or at least they were involved in a genuine heterosexual relationship, because there have been some rumors about... Dick.

As for Brad and Ang, well, I think they're both bi, and that he's terrified of having his same-sex escapades revealed, and she couldn't care less. I have no doubt she's taken full advantage of that particular advantage.

by Anonymousreply 138December 31, 2018 7:40 AM

I don't think Brad is gay. Any man who would take a chance to sleep with Robin Givens knowing she was Mike Tyson's girl had to be heterosexual, because I can't see a gay man wanting to take a chance to sleep with her, knowing she's tied to Tyson.

by Anonymousreply 139December 31, 2018 7:58 AM

hey granny quit criticizing posts and HAVE SOME FUN

UR ONLY MAKING URSELF LOOK LIKE AMATEUR....

by Anonymousreply 140December 31, 2018 8:32 AM

he dint intercourse givens.

few have

she farts and smells like gerri curl.

by Anonymousreply 141December 31, 2018 8:33 AM

Yes, he did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 31, 2018 8:53 AM

Brad Pitt is bi. Angelina is already out as bi so she’ll definitely use that to get what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 143December 31, 2018 10:59 AM

oh yea, ima gonna trust whut braindamaged old mike sez

by Anonymousreply 144December 31, 2018 12:15 PM

[quote]Hey, Liz and Dick were straight!

No they weren't Burton was gay and Taylor had dated/married more than enough gay man to assume she was gay

by Anonymousreply 145December 31, 2018 12:28 PM

[quote] Angelina is already out as bi

but she's not bi

Jolie dated and was in relationships with multiple women during her fake marriage to Pitt to name a few Gwen Stefani and Arminka Helic

She's still with Helic

by Anonymousreply 146December 31, 2018 12:37 PM

Elizabeth Taylor's second husband Michael Wilding was gay

[quote]had a homosexual affair with playwright Noël Coward during the 1930s. In 1964, Wilding filed a $3 million libel suit against gossip columnist Hedda Hopper for implying that he was gay in her book, "The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth." The suit was settled for $100,000.

by Anonymousreply 147December 31, 2018 2:30 PM

Brad's mom is pissed off at Angie and wanted to confront her about seeing the kids, but Brad had to stop her. Plus, it didn't help that Angie has cost Brad $100 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148January 1, 2019 5:43 AM

I just hope I get to witness what well-deserved karma will befall this evil witch in the end.

by Anonymousreply 149January 1, 2019 7:58 AM

God I love love LOVED her in Gia... now she’s just a crazy, scary skinny, nut job. I agree with whoever said it above - both their stars have faded BIG TIME. At least Jen is still barren.

by Anonymousreply 150January 1, 2019 8:28 AM

I hope the adopted kids don't get a hold of matches.

by Anonymousreply 151January 1, 2019 8:39 AM

Brad's mom is a homophobe no wonder he's not going to come out to the public ever

by Anonymousreply 152January 1, 2019 8:45 AM

How do you know that, R152?

by Anonymousreply 153January 1, 2019 8:46 AM

Brad has been seen fucking women. I haven't seen him palling around with dudes on the side. Now, if he did screw men to get in the business, it only makes him gay for pay.

by Anonymousreply 154January 1, 2019 8:48 AM

Pitt has never seen a pussy up close

by Anonymousreply 155January 1, 2019 8:53 AM

Jane Pitt pens homophobic op-ed, receives star support

Brad Pitt’s mother Jane has support from a soon-to-be relative after she penned an op-ed to a local Missouri newspaper condemning President Obama for supporting same-sex marriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 1, 2019 8:54 AM

Angelina Jolie's Dad Defends Brad Pitt's Mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 1, 2019 8:55 AM

[quote]“Any Christian should spend much time in prayer before refusing to vote for a family man with high morals, business experience, who is against abortion, and shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality just because he is a Mormon. Any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney’s opponent, Barack Hussein Obama — a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years, did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer, and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 1, 2019 8:57 AM

Yeah, Brad's mom is very typical Springfield Missouri Christian. I grew up there and she sounds exactly like every other upper-middle-class white family I knew. Some may have belonged to a church just to get ahead or network, but most believed what the televangelists and mega churches preached.

We get somebody on these threads who absolutely refuses to believe Jane Pitt is a homophobe, even though the evidence is right there in her own words.

by Anonymousreply 159January 1, 2019 9:03 AM

R94, I think he did. Whatever he did it was BAD. She's a admitted addict and the court had no problem giving the kids to her and keeping him away from them. Department of Family and Child services deal mostly with one or both parents having addiction issues. It's a big deal to keep them away from the kids if they are in treatment. I've seen people who have been arrested for drugs still be able to see their kids

by Anonymousreply 160January 1, 2019 9:56 AM

DFCS doesn't keep addicts away from their kids. A person can get high all day and everyday, but if they neglect or abuse the child, then the agency intervenes.

by Anonymousreply 161January 1, 2019 10:55 AM

I would've ruined him for women

by Anonymousreply 162January 1, 2019 11:52 AM

R161 is correct. And no one has their kids taken away for getting handsy with a bratty male teenager either. It's more common than not that boys get a well deserved smack or shove from Dad during their selfish and obnoxious teen years. They can drive you to the brink for sure. Seen it many, many times. I can only imagine the hell it must have been for Brad to live with that batshit loon and their child army of spoiled rotten feral brats who have absolutely no discipline or boundaries. Any normal person would be driven insane.

by Anonymousreply 163January 1, 2019 12:12 PM

Oh bull. In high-profile cases like this people get awarded custody if serious accusations are made by sufficiently expensive lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 164January 1, 2019 6:51 PM

R164 In certain cases, the court appoints attorneys for the children and serious accusations have to be followed up w/facts. Believe me, it takes a lot to take away parental (custodial) rights to their child.

by Anonymousreply 165January 2, 2019 8:30 AM

His rights weren't taken away. In fact, the court had to tell AJ to let the kids see him because she continued to refuse even after he was allowed to have visitation.

And it seems the kids get to choose if they want to aee BP or not, which is common. No surprise, after it was "leaked" that AJ said BP never wanted to adopt Pax, Pax declined to see BP for Christmas.

People would be far more sympathetic to AJ if she hadn't tried to get the authorities to keep investigating over and over even after they had cleared BP, if she hadn't launched a press offensive that involved saying things like "Brad never wanted to adopt you" publicly, if she hadn't needed to be ordered to let the kids see their dad.

by Anonymousreply 166January 2, 2019 10:32 AM

The Angelina social media offensive ramps up.

by Anonymousreply 167January 2, 2019 10:41 AM

Angie for 2020?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 3, 2019 1:03 AM

Angie gets gender neutral clothes for the kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 4, 2019 6:29 AM

^So why is SHE all glammed up if her girl kids aren't allowed to be? Where are her ill-fitting khaki pants and golf shirts?

by Anonymousreply 170January 4, 2019 10:04 AM

She glamms up so she can promote herself as what she is not remember when she was a tomboy until she decided to promote herself as a sex icon and a hetero woman in a lavender marriage

by Anonymousreply 171January 4, 2019 10:28 AM

Both Jolie and Dion are lesbian one was married to a gay man who preferred to be perceived as a pedo and the other one always marries/dates closeted actors.

by Anonymousreply 172January 4, 2019 10:30 AM

Mangelina in 1996

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 4, 2019 1:15 PM

Angelina is weird in that she is definitely what I would call beautiful at the same time I find her incredibly unattractive and unsexy.

I think that kooky director Oliver Stone is the only one that made her look sexy as hell in a movie.

by Anonymousreply 174January 4, 2019 2:28 PM

R169 She must hate how much her bio kids looks like Brad.

by Anonymousreply 175January 4, 2019 3:08 PM

They don't they look like Jon Voight

by Anonymousreply 176January 5, 2019 6:40 AM

And she hated, Jon!

But, I don't think the boy twin (don't know his name) looks like anyone.

by Anonymousreply 177January 6, 2019 10:01 AM

It seems as if Angelina and her gender-neutral dressing child army went to the Survivor finale. I guess they are fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 6, 2019 10:10 AM

The Survivors eat bugs, too!

by Anonymousreply 179January 6, 2019 10:36 AM

Survivor? That's a come down.

by Anonymousreply 180January 6, 2019 10:37 AM

Okay. Just read through this thread and I see a lot of ignorant comments.

If you adopt a child, that child is now yours. They aren’t a pair of jeans you return, you’re now obligated to raise and take care of that child and love them. And I assume someone adopting a child is cause they love that child and don’t see them as different from a bio kid. They are YOUR child.

Someone who treats their adopted kids different than bio kids has no business adopting kids. You treat all the kids as if they’re your bio kids.

The only way Pitt got away with only paying for his bio kids is if he never legally adopted the other kids. If he did, he has to take care of them as well.

I don’t know if he ever wanted to adopt in general so I doubt he adopted any of them, although he seems to be very gentle and affectionate with Zahara. Not the boys so much.

Pitt was raised in a very devout Christian home. It doesn’t matter how far away from that you move, there will always be a part of that with you in your life when you’re raised like that. And that goes for anything we are raised believing etc. Now I don’t think Brad is homophobic or anything. But I do believe he has some Christian faith he keeps to himself

Brads mom and Angie have never gotten along. Angie wouldn’t even let his mom see Shiloh for a while cause she didn’t want Shiloh around a Christian lady, although that Christian lady is her Grandmother and probably not pushing her views on then baby Shiloh. Some people believe Angie has dressed Shiloh as a boy and raised her “boy like” to piss Brads mom off that her granddaughter is being raised as if she were a boy.

Brad is Hetero. No one knows for sure if he did gay for pay anything to advance his career but him and those people involved, but if he did, doesn’t mean he’s gay. He clearly did what he felt needed to be done to advance himself. And it worked. Brad is hetero in his personal life and not long ago bid at a Charity auction to take Emilia Clarke on a date. He seemed adamant about winning but ultimately lost.

by Anonymousreply 181January 6, 2019 11:02 AM

R181 Brad is hetero in his personal life

Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 182January 6, 2019 11:51 AM

There's no one gayer that Pitt and DiCaprio yet their fangirls can't accept the truth.

by Anonymousreply 183January 6, 2019 11:52 AM

*In Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 184January 6, 2019 11:52 AM

I'm not believing Brad is gay. He got caught twice in the process or even having sex w/women. So, I'm with R181 on that one.

by Anonymousreply 185January 6, 2019 12:26 PM

[quote]If you adopt a child, that child is now yours

No you're not. If Mr and Mrs Brady divorced do you think Mrs Brady would care about Greg, Bobby and Cindy. Only Alice would be secure, because Mrs Brady would never left a finger.

by Anonymousreply 186January 6, 2019 12:30 PM

[quote]And I assume someone adopting a child is cause they love that child and don’t see them as different from a bio kid. They are YOUR child.

No they are not.

Like with Neil Patrick Harris he has the boy and his friend has the girl.

Adoption is just pretend, with a rule attached.

This is why when kids find out they are adopted they want to find their real parents.

by Anonymousreply 187January 6, 2019 12:32 PM

Okay, R187. You have littered this board with WHAT YOU WOULD DO, if you ever "adopted" a child. We get it. You think adoption is a joke, a piece of paper, but there are emotions tied to it.

Think of a puppy. Have you ever had a puppy? Technically, you share no DNA, but you would love that puppy. It would be hard to part with, but if you didn't adopt a puppy. . .

by Anonymousreply 188January 6, 2019 12:36 PM

^Exactly. I have known adoptive parents and they say their love is the same. In some ways even stronger than for their bio kids.

by Anonymousreply 189January 6, 2019 1:34 PM

I know quite a few people with adopted kids and they seem no less crazed and obsessed about them than parents of bio kids. Thinking of people I know with both adopted and bio kids, again, equally crazed and obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 190January 6, 2019 5:24 PM

It's rumored that Angelina is dating this director.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191January 8, 2019 6:28 AM

Pray for the director.

by Anonymousreply 192January 8, 2019 6:41 AM

R191, Details on Hollywood's latest upscale club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193January 8, 2019 6:54 AM

I'm pretty sure Cuaron has a young piece.

by Anonymousreply 194January 8, 2019 7:03 AM

R194 He's untethered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195January 8, 2019 7:18 AM

Who would AJ invite to a party? She doesn't have any Hollywood friends, does she? It's well known that she has alienated everyone and required Brad to do the same---he had to drop all his friends when he was with her. Melissa Etheridge spoke about it publicly---the fact that no one had seen Brad for a decade.

by Anonymousreply 196January 8, 2019 9:40 AM

Brad probably just used that as an excuse so he wouldn't have to hang out with Melissa Etheridge anymore.

by Anonymousreply 197January 8, 2019 10:00 AM

I wonder did Angie have a hand in the breakup of Cuaron. It's pretty convenient that he just broke up w/his gf late November, and now it's the beginning of January and Angie's, who never throws party, is throwing him a shindig.

by Anonymousreply 198January 9, 2019 2:51 AM

It'll be so much fun! I'm serving crickets dipped in chocolate for dessert!

by Anonymousreply 199January 9, 2019 4:30 AM

If Jolie is fake dating cuaron then Cuaron is gay too

by Anonymousreply 200January 9, 2019 7:24 AM

Cuaron's ex is the former wife of billionaire heir Zac Goldsmith and has 3 children with Goldsmith. Cuaron has 3 children as well and combined they equal Jolie's child army.

They should start a child fight club.

by Anonymousreply 201January 9, 2019 11:12 AM

Jolie likes to pretend she's dating important people she's such a attention whore

by Anonymousreply 202January 9, 2019 11:43 AM

I remember when they first started dating and Jolie was full on into her UN Refugee gig, someone was leaking to the tabs about how unimpressed she was with Pitt and how she thought him dull, dumb and “a poseur”. That rang true considering the other men she’d dated seemed far more exciting than Pitt. You can bet she will make a play for a smart, creative and talented man Cuaron just rub Pitt’s insecurities in it (remember his architectural pretensions?).

[quote]Pitt was raised in a very devout Christian home. It doesn’t matter how far away from that you move, there will always be a part of that with you in your life when you’re raised like that. And that goes for anything we are raised believing etc. Now I don’t think Brad is homophobic or anything. But I do believe he has some Christian faith he keeps to himself

No, r181. Pitt has been outspoken about his atheism since the 90s. I admit it struck me as very odd but he doesn’t seem very smart and is easily influenced. Remember he used to be a Scientologist.

Also, Pitt I don’t think Pitt is exclusively straight or gay but a classic bisexual. Remember we’re talking about the one time king of Hollywood, ergo the most protected. Yet stories like the Eric Bana rejection still came out. And after the the Jolie split, he did appear to be crushing on Frank Ocean a bit. The MIT professor proved to be a PR lie, and his old friend (fuck buddy?) Clooney has moved on with his own power bearding. What’s next for him?

by Anonymousreply 203January 9, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote]“a poseur”

Takes one to know one.

Also, Brad was never a $cientologist. He dated one and I am sure he took a few courses at her behest, but he never declared himself one. On that note, if you so much as merely know a $cientologist in a friendly was you will be urged to take a few courses by them. They are always recruiting like the Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 204January 9, 2019 5:05 PM

All I know is that while I was checking out at the supermarket last Saturday I learned that Jennifer is having Brad's baby.

by Anonymousreply 205January 9, 2019 5:09 PM

R186, if Mrs Brady adopted them, she most certainly would be required to legally take care of them equally as her own biological spawn.

by Anonymousreply 206January 9, 2019 5:12 PM

R206 exactly. That person has no clue what he’s talking about.

by Anonymousreply 207January 9, 2019 5:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 10, 2019 6:53 AM

The two oldest kids have made their decision and rejected Brad.

by Anonymousreply 209January 10, 2019 11:27 AM

Brad might be better off being cut off. I still feel he will have at least one more kid, so one or two less to deal with the better. I think at least one of those boys will go crawling back. Brad has the connections and money.

by Anonymousreply 210January 10, 2019 11:46 AM

R210 You fraus are hilarious, talking like Brad, pushing 60 soon, will be fine with relationships with just one or two of his kids, and if that doesn’t work out, he can just father another ... at his age!!! Also making like he has infinite wealth and Angie is in the poor house begging bowl in hand. Really? Newsflash: Estimates at Celebrity net worth.com are grossly exaggerated and your idol is one, bad business decision from massive debt. Ask Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 211January 10, 2019 12:32 PM

[quote] I think at least one of those boys will go crawling back. Brad has the connections and money.

Are you the one that created the fake insta accounts to cheer up lonely Brad with fake birthday wishes? They are never crawling back, it’s over. Their ice cold mother has made sure of that, and she will make sure the get a sizeable chunk of his dough as well.

by Anonymousreply 212January 10, 2019 12:35 PM

Pitt, if he has an iota of common sense, has had a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 213January 10, 2019 12:48 PM

Listen looney, R211/212, because you are the same poster and I suspect a frau yourself. Yes, he will probably have more kids like Michael Douglas, Richard Gere, Mick Jagger, Alec Baldwin and the list goes on and on. That has nothing to do with his first set of kids. Do I think he'll mourn not seeing the two older boys? NO! Angelina adopted Maddox and Brad didn't want Pax. The connection isn't strong, which is most likely why they don't care about a relationship with him. I think he'll be fine with having a relationship with the other 4. Brad has money, even after he pays Angelina, he's still going to make more by starring and producing films. He's only 55 years old, he has many years left, at least to produce. I'm sure he has a ton of other investments too. When spoiled rotten Maddox, who has already dabbled in the film industry, wants connections who would he run to? Angelina is disliked, she's already fallen off the radar. I'm not talking a year from now, more like 5-10 years from now.

by Anonymousreply 214January 10, 2019 1:03 PM

I would bet my 401K that Pitt will have more kids.

I'd also bet quite a lot of money that Ang will adopt more kids in the future. It'll be a way to get her hooks into any new man fool enough to co-adopt with her, and a way to take the family further out of PItt's control, by giving the kids a sibling he'll never see.

by Anonymousreply 215January 10, 2019 7:13 PM

Pax was the third adopted, but he was a little older when he was adopted, so I think he's older than Z.

by Anonymousreply 216January 10, 2019 7:22 PM

Fraus are so tiresome. Brad is unlikely to want/have more kids at his age because a). It’s pathetic b). Already has six and it’s draining c). Kids are not replaceable like laptops. And talking about a father not initially not wanting a son, like it’s a good thing, betrays your MAGA leanings and makes me wonder why you’re here.

Also, he’s not a very intelligent man, unable to think for himself taking on the persona and interests of the women he dates. So because of Angie, he’s now alone and friendless and looked pathetic going to Frank Ocean gigs. Again, the guy had a long run, but his time at the top of Hollywood is over. Angie, who I don’t like, has her UN gig to fall back on. And none of those kids has the makings of a movie star, so their parents connections won’t help in that regard, but if one decides to get an education and go the UN route, Angie will definitely push them along.

by Anonymousreply 217January 11, 2019 1:27 AM

"Also, he’s not a very intelligent man, unable to think for himself taking on the persona and interests of the women he dates."

And you don't think that the women he's going to date in the future aren't going to be interested in children of their own, and child support money?

by Anonymousreply 218January 11, 2019 3:02 AM

Not everyone wants their own kids. I don’t.

by Anonymousreply 219January 11, 2019 3:07 AM

R218, exactly. That poster who keep screeching about him being old and stupid and fraus is stupid and tiring. Yes it's so draining because he won't have nannies and is a regular working Joe. Haha Anyway, chances are he partners with someone younger than himself who's going to want children. Proof is every other Hollywood star on their second and third families.

by Anonymousreply 220January 11, 2019 3:17 AM

^ Yes frau. Pop out kids and let nannies raise them for you. So effortless and fulfilling and the reason people have kids. Why do the rich tend to have fewer kids than the populace? It can’t be because they’re emotionally and financially draining. Kids may be the number one ambition for all fraus but most men have to be talked, cajoled, trapped or even blackmailed into it. Some would never go that route if they could live it again.

by Anonymousreply 221January 11, 2019 11:00 AM

I don’t get why everyone feels they need a kid these days. Adopt one. No ones DNA is that important

by Anonymousreply 222January 11, 2019 11:17 AM

This bears repeating: If Pitt has a lick of sense, he's had a vasectomy.

And for the frau- brigade, some people do not want a single set of full siblings supplemented by half or step siblings.

I know a couple who have four children, now adults. Years ago during the time of their friendly divorce, they both had joint appointments at the same time and at the same facility to receive a vasectomy and a tubal ligation. They both knew they would go on to other relationships. They wanted to assure that the children they had already would remain a single set of full siblings- no half siblings.

I've never understood female breeders who would want a child with man who already has them.

by Anonymousreply 223January 11, 2019 12:21 PM

I don’t understand why have a set of “full siblings” and no “half siblings” is so important to you, Della. It’s not that serious. Most people I know who have half siblings who are raised with them don’t view them any differently than their “full” siblings, especially when you both came out of the same vagina.

by Anonymousreply 224January 11, 2019 12:36 PM

Point is, very few men are seeking to have new families to replace the family that doesn’t love them. But these MAGA fraus don’t get that. They think that poor innocent Brad has been let down by ungrateful kids who are not even his blood so he can just replace them.

Also Brad left that midwestern lifestyle for good, he doesn’t think like your kind anymore. For one, he’s an outspoken atheist (he didn’t even try to keep it secret) and unlike his mother, a fan and a friend of Barack Obama’s.

by Anonymousreply 225January 11, 2019 3:16 PM

"I've never understood female breeders who would want a child with man who already has them. "

In the case of rich men, I understand that child support money is the easiest way to get more money than community property laws or prenups allow.

And for fuck's sake, nobody makes the decision as to whether to breed on political affiliation! No, they base that decision on what they want out of life, and what the spouse wants. And yes, huge numbers of divorced people have second families, and expect the kids from the first family to go with it like it or not, and we've all seen men in real life who start a second family after there have been problems with the first. But I think only one of us has seen people who get sterilized so they won't hurt their children's feelings by giving them half-siblings.

by Anonymousreply 226January 11, 2019 7:53 PM

I think some men have second families to have a "do over". They fucked it up royally the first time (Alec Baldwin?) and they want a second chance to get it right. And.... yes, many do it to please a younger second wife who wants kids. It's unfair to marry a much younger woman and expect her not to want their own kids.

Although it's much more rare, I would say the same thing of an older woman/younger man. Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher are a good example. He went on to have his own bio kids.

by Anonymousreply 227January 11, 2019 11:23 PM

[quote]I've never understood female breeders who would want a child with man who already has them.

I agree with this. I know a few second wives who are always dealing with drama and having to negotiate with the first family. The ex-wife, bratty and resentful kids, financial strain form supporting two households. No thanks. Life is hard enough without all that extra stress. Why take on someone else's reject?

by Anonymousreply 228January 11, 2019 11:30 PM

So basically those men who have a do over are deluded.

by Anonymousreply 229January 12, 2019 2:45 PM

What about women that have a child with more than one man?

So if a woman has a child then that relationship ends she should never have another man cause she has a kid? What kind of 1920s mentality is this?

You all are showing your age GREATLY. Welcome to 2019.

by Anonymousreply 230January 12, 2019 2:48 PM

^You MAGA fraus are the ones showing your ages because you think biological kid should matter more than adopted. On another thread, one of you admitted they were disappointed the bio kids don’t look like they’ll be great beauties and some of you blame Angie for Shiloh dressing like a boy.

by Anonymousreply 231January 12, 2019 4:46 PM

R231 You do know that the man who posts that bios matter more than adoptees is just one person.

>some of you blame Angie for Shiloh dressing like a boy.

Shiloh didn't come out of the womb dressing herself. If Angie didn't dress her then it was Brad, but he doesn't have that much time w/her or the other kids. Now, all of the kids are dressing likes boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 13, 2019 6:28 AM

Having a bunch of kids is kind of a rich-guy thing--particularly after they move past the hot-guy years--Jack Nicholson ended up with three or four without marrying. Warren Beatty, of course, had four, starting in his 50s. Rupert Murdoch had four kids and then another two with Wendi Deng. Hugh Grant is in his late 50s and is getting married for the first time, but has three or four kids with two different women.

Since Brad seems to like kids and there's clearly estrangement between him and at least some of Angie's kids, a do-over with a younger woman isn't inconceivable.

by Anonymousreply 233January 13, 2019 6:52 AM

^Angie’s kids? They’re all their kids and have both their names.

by Anonymousreply 234January 13, 2019 8:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 13, 2019 9:22 AM

She's letting Zahara dress like a girl albeit a mature one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 15, 2019 6:39 AM

Plus, it was very cold on Sunday, and I wonder why Z was wearing a halter. I mean seriously it rained on Saturday and Monday. Sunday was no picnic weather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 15, 2019 6:44 AM

Oh wow, Maddox, who is 17, wants to move out of Angie's house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 20, 2019 5:00 AM

R238 Wonder if his contract with her allows that to happen, as in when he gets his freedom from the mental slag.

And love that radar call Maddox her first born, shady fuckers

by Anonymousreply 239January 20, 2019 6:22 AM

Well, technically he is her firstborn. She just didn't birth him, but he is the first born in that bunch of kids.

by Anonymousreply 240January 20, 2019 6:49 AM

r240 She did not birth him lady, are you stupid?

by Anonymousreply 241January 20, 2019 6:53 AM

R241 You are an idiot with his head stuck up in the shit in his ass. I'm sure you're the one who thinks adoptees aren't equl to bio kids.

Anyway, let me school you:

Firstborn does not need to be birthed by a woman.

The definition of firstborn is the following:

adjective 1. (of a person's child) the first to be born; the eldest.

noun 1. a person's first child.

by Anonymousreply 242January 20, 2019 7:11 AM

r242 Fucking fraus are fucking awful, fuck off and raise your children better you stupid cunt

by Anonymousreply 243January 20, 2019 7:13 AM

I knew you were an idiot without the potential to understand a basic definition, R243

by Anonymousreply 244January 20, 2019 7:20 AM

Maddox is Angelina's first child, her eldest, her first to be born.

by Anonymousreply 245January 20, 2019 7:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246January 20, 2019 7:25 AM

r245 'Her first to be born'.......... your cunt stinks

by Anonymousreply 247January 20, 2019 7:26 AM

Maddox IS her first to be born. It says nothing about being born from her womb.

by Anonymousreply 248January 20, 2019 7:30 AM

R246 Well, that story is picking up steam.

by Anonymousreply 249January 20, 2019 7:31 AM

In 1999 I would have laughed in your face if you told me Charlize Theron had a better career than Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 250January 20, 2019 7:40 AM

Fucking hell, the only thread r249 posts on is this one, like get a life you sad sack

by Anonymousreply 251January 20, 2019 8:20 AM

You make no sense R251, R243, and R247. Go get yourself enrolled in someone's school.

by Anonymousreply 252January 20, 2019 8:32 AM

I saw a rumor on twitter that Angelina was dating Zayn Malik.

by Anonymousreply 253January 20, 2019 8:33 AM

Angie got the hots for this director. That's the latest I've heard and seen pics. Upthread post shows that she threw a party for him.

by Anonymousreply 254January 20, 2019 8:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 21, 2019 8:01 AM

She does not know how to dress.

by Anonymousreply 256January 21, 2019 8:48 AM

And now Angie has to fear Lady Gaga playing Hollyweird games to take the role of Cleopatra from her. It never ends.

by Anonymousreply 257January 21, 2019 8:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 21, 2019 8:56 AM

What does she care what Brad is doing, she’s done with him.

by Anonymousreply 259January 22, 2019 3:31 AM

I've never seen someone willingly shed their whole sex vixen image like AJ. Usually women like to hang on as long as possible, not AJ, within a few years of getting with Brad should became completely dowdy.

by Anonymousreply 260January 22, 2019 3:34 AM

Dowdy? I think you need meat on your bones to be considered dowdy. She's so skeletal. She's like a hanger draped in clothes and heels.

by Anonymousreply 261January 22, 2019 5:24 AM

Jen waits at home, by her phone for Brad's call.

by Anonymousreply 262January 22, 2019 5:26 AM

R261, dowdy in how she dresses. I've never seen anybody overweight described as dowdy. Angelina dresses like an 80 year old.

by Anonymousreply 263January 22, 2019 5:49 AM

It truly looks like a mummy's hand in R258.

I recoiled!

by Anonymousreply 264January 22, 2019 6:01 AM

R258 The lookie-loo family in the background is hilarious. Has anyone ever seen Pax smile?

by Anonymousreply 265January 23, 2019 9:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266January 23, 2019 4:32 PM
by Anonymousreply 267January 24, 2019 12:27 AM
by Anonymousreply 268January 24, 2019 2:21 PM

R267 and R268, are you saying Tae Bo fitness guru Billy Blanks is somehow involved in this divorce? Dish!

by Anonymousreply 269January 24, 2019 2:24 PM

Brad looks like utter shit. He aged like a decade...I have to find that pic I saw a few days ago...

by Anonymousreply 270January 24, 2019 2:28 PM

R243 is a little upset that he was proven so blatantly wrong, and to be 5 years old to boot.

by Anonymousreply 271January 24, 2019 9:13 PM

R270 He needs to moisturize.

R271 Don't wake up the brat. : )

by Anonymousreply 272January 25, 2019 6:19 AM

He needs to keep his hair short.

by Anonymousreply 273January 25, 2019 6:24 AM

R266 he looks like William H Macy

by Anonymousreply 274January 25, 2019 6:57 AM

R 274 Yep.

R273 Yep

by Anonymousreply 275January 25, 2019 7:00 AM
by Anonymousreply 276January 25, 2019 5:48 PM

R159, Mrs. Pitt sounds EXACTLY like my parents.

I disagree 100% with a lot of the shit my parents believe and spew amongst themselves, and others fellow church members, but they are my parents, and they love me.

My parents know I disagree with their beliefs and values. They know I will never vote for anyone who they’d vote for, and they know that I support the LGBTQ community 100%. And they still love me. And I still love them.

They have the right to think and vote however they wish, just as I do.

We had s very difficult getting along after they voted for Trump. But what am I going to, cut them out of my life, for being who they have always been?

I’m lucky that I still grew up to be a liberal, despite the shit they attempted to drill in my head. And I will go as far as to say that it speaks to them doing something right, because I still love them, just like I love others who live their lives, in a way that my parents disagree with.

Unfortunately, this is what born again Christians of a certain age and time go on about.

by Anonymousreply 277January 25, 2019 6:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278January 25, 2019 9:05 PM

Angelina is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 279January 25, 2019 9:12 PM

WTF is that cunt going on about regarding this woman and her children??? There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with her doing normal shit with her children, like setting up a lemonade stand, or selling organic dog treats.

What? None of you judgmental cunts participated in childhood commerce? Well, that’s on you.

These children have every right to experience normal stuff. You can bet that there were security guards off to the side.

This shit is over. Her and Brad are done, and he is never going back to Aniston, or Jolie.

Stop raking this woman and her kids over the rails. It’s disgraceful that some of you here go after children who are doing nothing wrong, whose parents are attempting to give them a more traditional childhood.

First you give the parents shit for traveling all over the world, and now you give them shit, for living normal lives.

Assholes, the lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 280January 26, 2019 12:00 AM

Jennifug?

by Anonymousreply 281January 26, 2019 12:01 AM

R280 = reformed brangeloonie, now just plain old loonie. Bwah..

by Anonymousreply 282January 26, 2019 12:07 AM

R280, This is the kind of thing kids do without their mom tagging along. They have a bodyguard if security is an issue. A big sister is there and she's old enough to handle selling bags of doggie treats and putting money in a cup. Too much control going on.

by Anonymousreply 283January 26, 2019 5:41 AM

R283, totally right. It also always has to be something different with her. It has to be organic dog treats, it could never have been a lemonade stand outside of their house. Just like she couldn't give birth in the US, just like every other American celebrity. I have never once seen them with a dog! I hope she is not going to reinvent herself yet again, this time as Gwyneth Paltrow.

by Anonymousreply 284January 26, 2019 5:46 AM

284 - Truth be told; Angie and family have a dog that used to be pictured walking the youngest girl child ( the girl didn't look like she could manage) and who was regularly pictured being walked by Shiloh. I haven't seen any dog walking photos in months , though. And I'm not too sure that this "kids can't do ANYTHING without Mother tagging along" photo was taken this year. I wouldn't have been able to manage as a child with that amount of "parental supervision." Then again, I seem to be one of the only Gen X latchkey kids that was pleased with that domestic predicament, then and even now. I find modern, mediating class influenced parenting to be quite infantilising ( for both child and adult) and an excuse to con money out of the competitively gullible who lack steel in their backbone.

by Anonymousreply 285January 26, 2019 6:12 AM

It seems odd for this anorectic to be selling "treats", or any sort of food.

You'd think that if she wanted to interact with the ordinaries at the dog park, it'd be to tell them how to get their Great Dane down to the size of a whippet.

by Anonymousreply 286January 26, 2019 3:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287January 27, 2019 1:52 AM

What's with these Daily Mail links, that go straight to a video?

by Anonymousreply 288January 27, 2019 8:08 AM

Angie was paid to host a party for the movie, Roma. Where can I sign up for that? (I think I like the story that she's dating the director better, which may be still true)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289January 28, 2019 6:15 AM

i think charlize would eat brad alive.....don't forget she booted sean penn outta her life ....and pitt ain't no penn.

by Anonymousreply 290January 28, 2019 8:14 AM

Interesting. Brad Pitt is reportedly keeping his dating relationship with Charlize Theron as quiet as possible so as not to anger his ex Angelina Jolie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291January 28, 2019 8:21 AM

Yes, R291, because we all know that the penultimate down low relationship with your ex wife’s nemesis, is defined by Radar Online’s announcement of said down low relationship.

All I want to know is: WTF does Angelina do for her regular skincare routine, and which products she uses? Also, does anyone know what makeup line she prefers?

The woman looks really good. I love her skin, and she looks so much better, skincare wise, than Theron.

If anyone here knows about this, please share.

TIA! 😘

by Anonymousreply 292January 28, 2019 1:24 PM

Brave Jen!

by Anonymousreply 293January 28, 2019 1:47 PM

R289 Look at that bad wig on Angelina! And it looks like Cuarón got a bad eye job. Why?! Why?!

by Anonymousreply 294January 29, 2019 4:51 AM

R294 That peaky hair on Angie is no wig. It's just bad hair.

by Anonymousreply 295January 29, 2019 5:33 AM

Angelina got a gig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296January 29, 2019 5:38 AM

Interesting fan encounter about the dog treat selling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297February 3, 2019 6:54 AM

So is it true that these two are currently in couples counseling, and have been, for some time now, hence no finalization of the longest divorce in history?

by Anonymousreply 298February 3, 2019 11:55 AM

I don' t think that's true.

by Anonymousreply 299February 4, 2019 4:49 AM

The divorce lasted longer then the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 300February 4, 2019 4:50 AM

That's so true.

by Anonymousreply 301February 4, 2019 6:11 AM

Isn't the Shriver-Shwarzenegger divorce still dragging on?

If so, that probably beats this divorce to hell and gone for longevity!

by Anonymousreply 302February 4, 2019 11:27 PM

That story at R297 convinced me of something I'd already suspected: AJ was pissed her dog treat stunt didn't make the press, so she arranged for the pic to "go viral" 2 months later. And when that still had little traction, this woman goes on to write a whole article about it just to keep the story alive.

by Anonymousreply 303February 4, 2019 11:32 PM

You could be on to something. In Touch has the fan story w/a video montage. They stuck it in a Maddox is dating story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 5, 2019 5:07 AM

In other news, Angie visits a refugee camp. I sure hope she is there to help those poor people and not just for an image boost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 5, 2019 5:19 AM

Her star has really fallen. Her trips used to be reported all over the net.

Maddox looks like a 40 yr old man, an unattractive one at that. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 306February 5, 2019 5:27 AM

Bard looks 60 in that photo at R304. She really sucked the life out of him, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 307February 5, 2019 5:34 AM

Brad looks 60 because she sucked the life out of him??? Isn’t he 55 or 56, 57? Maybe he looks 60, because he’s almost 60!

by Anonymousreply 308February 5, 2019 2:55 PM

LOL! So true, R308.

by Anonymousreply 309February 6, 2019 5:53 AM

Wow, Angelina just brings out the dog in men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 9, 2019 6:02 AM

Awww. Looks like they’re trying to get along now. Good for them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 9, 2019 1:22 PM

R311 Seems like a fan's dream, because Brad isn't about that life anymore.

by Anonymousreply 312February 10, 2019 6:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 10, 2019 5:34 PM

Wasn’t there a post that talked about a blind item that was about Brad Pitt going to Jennifer Aniston’s 50th birthday party? Ugh I hate losing my memory.

by Anonymousreply 314February 10, 2019 5:47 PM

RDJ looks fucking FANTASTIC!! 😍😍😍

by Anonymousreply 315February 10, 2019 7:21 PM

[quote]DL hair stylists, is Jennifer wearing a wig?

I'm not a DL hair stylist, but I've had a lot of styles. That's not a wig.

by Anonymousreply 316February 11, 2019 5:39 AM

Jen was blessed with a head of thick Greek hair that's an unruly frizzbomb when left natural but becomes gorgeous with a good blow out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317February 11, 2019 6:09 AM

Has everyone forgotten that Angelina donned blackface to portray Daniel Pearl's widow in 2007's "A Mighty Heart?" The media should be reporting on that performance in light of the Virginia Follies.

The bitch is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 318February 11, 2019 6:12 PM

No one thought Angie could do wrong. I know I had a problem about it on IMDB.

by Anonymousreply 319February 12, 2019 4:10 AM

r292, I know that for film, she gets RCMA foundation thinned out (with Silicone liquid 244) and airbrushed on.

by Anonymousreply 320February 12, 2019 4:34 AM

[quote]Brad attended Jennifer Aniston's 50th birthday party.

Not only Brad, so did Gwyneth.

by Anonymousreply 321February 12, 2019 5:34 AM

R318, Marianne Pearl is Afro-Cuban, like myself, the difference being that she has much curlier hair than myself. My hair is wavy when wet, and completely straight if I blow dry it. I don’t have to chemically straighten it.

If I tan, I look much darker, and if I don’t, I look extremely light. My facial features aren’t African American, or even African. I have facial features of a European person, because half of my family (mother’s side), is from Spain, and half of my dad’s family is Italian. I have people in my family with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Cubans are a very mixed group, which is why I wasn’t offended seeing Jolie play Mariane Pearl. And I know of not one other Cuban who took issue with it either.

by Anonymousreply 322February 12, 2019 12:04 PM

[quote]Has everyone forgotten that Angelina donned blackface to portray Daniel Pearl's widow in 2007's "A Mighty Heart?" The media should be reporting on that performance in light of the Virginia Follies.

I mostly can't stand Angelina, but that's not something to hold against her at all. She portrayed the role with the widow's approval. And while her skin was darkened, it wasn't done to be disrespectful or mocking.

by Anonymousreply 323February 12, 2019 3:29 PM

[quote]Cubans are a very mixed group, which is why I wasn’t offended seeing Jolie play Mariane Pearl. And I know of not one other Cuban who took issue with it either.

That's like saying Americans are a very mixed group, which we are. The point was that Mariane was Afro-Cuban.

[quote]My hair is wavy when wet, and completely straight if I blow dry it. I don’t have to chemically straighten it.

Black people can have straight hair if they blow dry it, but it will revert over time. That's why some chose to chemically straighten it. When I had straight hair, I would just press/flat iron it. When I was a kid, it would sometimes be blow dried.

by Anonymousreply 324February 14, 2019 5:39 AM

Angie's kids hang out with Milly Bobby Brown. Isn't she kind of on the fast side of things? I wonder whether Angie is trying to speed up the love lives of her daughters, so she can let one of their bfs move into the home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325February 16, 2019 9:42 AM

This is what I learned after Brad attended Jennifer's birthday party.

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have privately been friendly for three years now. They talk and text each other. Pitt sought Aniston's forgiveness for the way he handled their marriage's end "a long time ago." Pitt attended Aniston's 50th birthday party this weekend, sparking rumors they could reconcile. In reality, they are only friends with "mutual respect" for one another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326February 16, 2019 9:45 AM

If Jen and Brad spend more time together maybe the past can be rekindled and they'll realize they belong together. Brad's mom always favored Jen over Angelina because Jen was a caring daughter in law. Angelina's evil stealing Ben from Jen is the Hollywood version of Liz Taylor taking Eddie from Debbie. We don't forget.

by Anonymousreply 327February 16, 2019 10:04 AM

I guess that tell-all interview with Angelina has been cancelled now that there is a tentative truce between them.

by Anonymousreply 328February 16, 2019 11:36 AM

Always knew Brad felt guilt for how he left Aniston. You could tell.

Glad he’s apologized and she’s forgiven him and they’ve moved forward for good.

by Anonymousreply 329February 16, 2019 12:07 PM

Really? I couldn't tell. He seemed to be willing to talk about what a lousy marriage it was in interviews. How all he did was sit around and get high and he felt directionless.

by Anonymousreply 330February 16, 2019 1:50 PM

R327, such nonsense. Why would anyone want them back together when he dumped her and publicly humiliated her?

by Anonymousreply 331February 16, 2019 5:23 PM

Bet ya ten bucks that Brad and Jen "get back together" for a while, but don't remarry.

Because their careers are both at kind of a low ebb and they're getting old, they gotta get the public interested in them somehow!

by Anonymousreply 332February 16, 2019 5:45 PM

Brad Pitt now has 6 children. That's a lot of baggage. I don't think Jennifer Anniston wants to be step-mom to 6 children. Not even factoring in all the emotional baggage of their (Pitt & Anniston) divorce.

by Anonymousreply 333February 16, 2019 6:01 PM

Brad legally adopted Angelina's adopted kids. All the kids have the last name Jolie-Pitt. When you legally adopt a child you are that child's parent just as much as you would be to a bio child in the eyes of the law. People who adopt a stepchild are recognized by law to be as much a parent to the child as a bio parent would be. People bond and become attached to and love their adopted kids just like any other parent. Maddox was adopted by AJ before Brad came on the scene. Brad was with Angelina when Zahara and Pax were adopted. He is their legal parent just as much as Angelina is and has the same legal obligations to the adopted kids as the bio kids.

by Anonymousreply 334February 16, 2019 8:25 PM

If Angie is willing to keep full custody of the brats and Brad only sees them sometimes, I could see where Jen might take him back if the spark is still there. He's finally gotten the baby thing out of his system--with extreme prejudice. Also, it looks like the two Asian boys hate him and want nothing to do with him, so that's really only his 3 bio kids and Zahara to deal with. Within 7 years all of the kids will be legal age and Angie can't come begging for money on their behalf anymore, either.

by Anonymousreply 335February 16, 2019 8:45 PM

Again, why would Jennifer take back a cheating ass? Now with all that baggage in tow? She could do a lot better than Brad.

by Anonymousreply 336February 16, 2019 9:04 PM

R64, if she is the sole adoptive parent, she will be responsible. Any child that was adopted by both will have support from both parents.

by Anonymousreply 337February 16, 2019 9:39 PM

R336 because Jen NEVER stopped loving Brad. That witch used those children to tie Brad to her. That's like Mommie Dearest using her kids as props for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 338February 17, 2019 12:56 AM

[quote] Marianne Pearl is Afro-Cuban

That's only half. The other half is Dutch.

by Anonymousreply 339February 17, 2019 1:03 AM

The problem is, R292, that the article named a source. And the former bodyguard hasn't denied being the source. If I were in need of security or protection in that part of the country, I'd never used the firm owned by that bodyguard. Who the hell talks about their wealthy clients and expects to stay in business?

by Anonymousreply 340February 17, 2019 1:42 AM

Get over it, R318. Mrs. Pearl didn't care. She liked AJ's performance.

by Anonymousreply 341February 17, 2019 1:48 AM

Team Brad all the way

by Anonymousreply 342February 17, 2019 2:08 AM

I hate all 3 of them.

by Anonymousreply 343February 17, 2019 2:16 AM

Angie you skany skunt, keep ur monsterous hands off our man brad, he done gave you millions, and u still want bleed him dry. keep the kids, jus keep yur hands out of brads pockets,

by Anonymousreply 344February 17, 2019 5:42 AM

Wow, Jen has seven years on Angie, and Jen looks good. She looks as if she is in her 30s, while Angie looks her age, which is a Godsend considering she is a skeletor.

by Anonymousreply 345February 17, 2019 5:42 AM

Check out AJ on the Globe cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 17, 2019 6:57 AM

Here, I helped you out, R346.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 17, 2019 7:11 AM

What cunty things are other celebs meant to be saying about her, as per this Globe article? I'm in Australia....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348February 17, 2019 7:12 AM

Ah, thanks, r347

by Anonymousreply 349February 17, 2019 7:13 AM

R347 I didn't read the article but the headline scream that she is 93 pounds -- sick and alone.

by Anonymousreply 350February 17, 2019 7:43 AM

She looks like she's 93 years old and 93 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 351March 3, 2019 5:45 AM

R347, who cares about Angelina. I'm distraught that Robert Conrad has fallen and can't get up.

Get up, Robert, get up!

by Anonymousreply 352March 3, 2019 5:00 PM

So how much surgery do we think she’s had? I’m betting nose, cheeks, chin (or orthognatic surgery but where would she have the time) and something to her jaw muscles.

by Anonymousreply 353April 1, 2019 1:47 AM

Oh, she has plenty of time. She's not working.

Angie's in talks to join the Marvel universe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 1, 2019 5:25 AM

Maddox is going to college, and it has been revealed that Angelina took a 4-year hiatus from acting. Hmmm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355April 4, 2019 6:54 AM

SHE A MONSTER VILE WHO DRAINS THE ENERGY OF CHILDREN FOR HER YOUTH SEEKING QUEST.

MADAME TOXICITY IS SHE.

by Anonymousreply 356April 4, 2019 7:27 AM

She's starting to fall off the radar. Seriously. She better get back out there and sue Brad for something.

by Anonymousreply 357April 4, 2019 7:35 AM

How much did she have to pay in bribes to the college?

by Anonymousreply 358April 4, 2019 10:07 AM

Angelina took a 4-year hiatus from acting?

Nobody wanted to pay to put up with her bullshit, more like

by Anonymousreply 359April 6, 2019 12:00 AM

She didn't take a 4 year hiatus. She filmed Maleficent 2 last summer, and prior to that she directed the Cambodian death porn movie and prior to that did the silly movie with Brad,

by Anonymousreply 360April 6, 2019 12:48 AM

R360 I don't know about a 4 year hiatus, but Angelina is saying she has taken over a year off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 6, 2019 5:19 AM

She really is off the radar. I mean 6-7 years ago she was the Queen Bee. Even before the split with Brad, they lost their luster. Now even her 'humanitarian' trips abroad don't garner much press.

by Anonymousreply 362April 6, 2019 5:24 AM

Brand and Angie are officially single, sort of:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363April 14, 2019 7:51 AM

No sort of about it. They are both now legally single and can remarry. They only have to sort out marital assets which should have been really easy since they were only married for two fucking years. Me thinks someone is trying to do a money grab and trying to guilt trip Brad into giving her more than she's entitled to. I think Brad is immune to this by this point.

Look, lady, you can't falsely accuse a father of abuse, call in the FBI and child protective services, spend two years essentially keeping his children from him and brainwashing them into thinking he is some kind of monster that puts them in danger and then expect to supermarket sweep it through his assets mostly earned before he met you. If Brad doesn't tell her in legal terms to fuck off then he needs more "healing" than the kids do.

by Anonymousreply 364April 14, 2019 3:30 PM

Maddox will turn 18 years old in August.

by Anonymousreply 365April 14, 2019 9:13 PM

He's going to college. I don't know which school, though. I still think Brad is on the hook for him.

by Anonymousreply 366April 15, 2019 8:17 AM

R366, I wonder if AJ knows Lori Loughlin or Felicity Huffman.

by Anonymousreply 367April 15, 2019 8:23 AM

[quote]hey only have to sort out marital assets which should have been really easy since they were only married for two fucking years.

In those two years, they managed to buy a winery that one or the other refused to sell.

by Anonymousreply 368April 15, 2019 8:26 AM

I wanna fuck Pax. AJ is awful

by Anonymousreply 369April 15, 2019 8:57 AM

Poor maddox. I hope his home schooling properly prepared him for college...

by Anonymousreply 370April 15, 2019 11:01 AM

Please, he'll use his connection to Hollywood to win favor amongst his peers. Best believe.

by Anonymousreply 371April 15, 2019 11:12 AM

[quote] In those two years, they managed to buy a winery that one or the other refused to sell.

They bought the winery which is part of the estate in France before they were married. There must have been an ownership agreement.

by Anonymousreply 372April 15, 2019 12:41 PM

R369 wants to fuck a minor, but AJ is awful.

Isn’t level headed perspective the best? Right up there with self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 373April 15, 2019 5:19 PM

My guess is Maddox is going to NYU. I doubt he will last very long. They have Galletin, where it's less structure, but I don't see this kid lasting in any type of school. Hopefully Brad isn't footing the bill considering what a shit the kid has been to him.

by Anonymousreply 374April 15, 2019 5:29 PM

Angelina dropped Pitt as a last name. Hmm... I never knew she even used that name. It's odd that they are still fighting over money and custody. When Angie divorced Billy Bob, she sure didn't try to bleed him dry. Interesting. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375April 16, 2019 6:52 AM

The kids seem spoiled and thoroughly confused. The two Asian boys seem scary.

by Anonymousreply 376April 16, 2019 7:40 AM

Her face looks so hard and bitter. What’s wrong with her.

by Anonymousreply 377April 16, 2019 7:40 AM

It's called aging and early onset menopause. Personally I think the sudden disinterest in sex which sudden menopause sadly delivers can be a catalyst for no longer willing to work at or tolerate the normal ups and downs of a marriage and the human flaws of your partner. A healthy sex lives heals a lot of couples issues. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 378April 16, 2019 8:17 PM

She elected to have early menopause, because she had surgery to remove her ovaries.

by Anonymousreply 379April 17, 2019 5:17 AM

[quote] She elected to have early menopause, because she had surgery to remove her ovaries.

Yes but that decision and the decision to remove her breasts were smart decisions. If you can PREVENT those cancers then you win.

I recall that she was in the middle of "creating" bio-identical hormones" or whatever the medical term is so she could have HRT after the ovaries were out. After the results of her most recent monitoring tests she was told her levels of something were elevated - that's a precursor to or early sign of ovarian cancer. Pitt said he was in France at the time and came home immediately. Poor Brad. She doesn't seem to remember what support he gave her. You have to assume it was HIS doing that kept both those surgeries under wraps for all those months of continual & very obvious treatments.

by Anonymousreply 380April 17, 2019 5:30 PM

They looked miserable before her surgery. The marriage was a last ditch attempt to save the relationship. Big mistake.

by Anonymousreply 381April 17, 2019 5:35 PM

R381 I agree. You can tell from the wedding ceremony that even some of the kids knew it was a joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382April 18, 2019 1:22 AM

R382, Brad supposedly goofed up in his vows and that's why they're laughing. You can never take for granted why children laugh.

by Anonymousreply 383April 18, 2019 1:47 AM

The bio boys seem checked out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 19, 2019 2:22 AM

R384 What? there are zero bio boys in that photo, as in her biological children

by Anonymousreply 385April 20, 2019 5:17 AM

Biological boys not meaning biological sons.

by Anonymousreply 386April 20, 2019 5:31 AM

Knox is a biological boy.

by Anonymousreply 387April 20, 2019 5:37 AM

Yeah, and he seems checked out, of course, he was very young at the time.

by Anonymousreply 388April 20, 2019 6:13 AM

Shiloh will be 13 years old in May.

by Anonymousreply 389April 20, 2019 4:39 PM

R389 OFF WITH HER BREASTS, screams Mother

by Anonymousreply 390April 20, 2019 10:37 PM

Yeah, Angelina will rig the medical test to prove that Shiloh tested positive for the ovarian/breast cancer gene.

by Anonymousreply 391April 21, 2019 5:51 AM

[quote] Yeah, Angelina will rig the medical test to prove that Shiloh tested positive for the ovarian/breast cancer gene

What an awful thought. I never thought of that. That way she can disguise whatever other agenda is going on. Please no. Brad needs to ensure that independent testing is done and fight this if any crap is going down. He has shown he and his legal team know how to win when they finally challenge her in court.

by Anonymousreply 392April 22, 2019 8:16 PM

Somehow, I wouldn't put it pass her.

by Anonymousreply 393April 23, 2019 5:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!