Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cody Fern Part Deux

Hot or not? Gay, pan or bi? Best or worst thing to happen to AHS? How big will his career be? Will he be able to get out from under the Ryan Murphy umbrella? Exactly how much is he trolling his stans? Is he actually as fame-shy as he professes? Will he keep or drop the twink boyfriend? Keep the debates going, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592December 19, 2018 10:32 PM

gurl is a hot mess at left

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2018 10:20 PM

Here's the previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2018 10:20 PM

He has such an un-hot vibe about him, and a look that says, "I'm about to cry now."

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2018 10:20 PM

He might be under the Murphy umbrella but I'm excited to learn what the show is that him, Criss and Wittrock are involved with.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2018 10:21 PM

Agreed, R4. Murphy announced it the night of the Netflix holiday party, so it will almost definitely be a Netflix property.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2018 10:24 PM

Netflix spans from pure garbage to amazing shows so I'm interested in seeing which one it will be.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2018 10:26 PM

R3, from his performances in Tribes of Palos Verdes, AHS and ACS, he seems able to cry at the drop of a hat. His tween stans love it. They post gifs of his characters crying. They love their 'soft boi.'

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2018 10:26 PM

He's definitely hot in motion, R3. He seems to still be experimenting with his look/brand, so his public appearance photos are a mixed bag.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2018 10:29 PM

I wonder if Eric, the boyfriend and 'stylist,' came up with this outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2018 10:35 PM

No sign of Eric at the Walk of Fame ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2018 10:44 PM

R9 actually hi looks good here. I like this outfit. Really good

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2018 10:45 PM

Hi, Eric!

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2018 10:46 PM

He looks pretty good today, although I'm not a fan of the all-the-way-buttoned up shirt with no tie. The dark hair with his eyes is a striking combination, although it looks like a box dye job. He's looking very thin. What is that thing around his neck?

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2018 11:00 PM

The Hawaii vacation did him good. Leslie looks great here too, actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2018 11:08 PM

He doesn't even classify as an AWG. He's just bland.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2018 11:11 PM

There's something very endearing about how awkward and earnest he comes across in these early days of fame. His excitement about the turn in his career seems very genuine.

That said, gurl get a stylist. A real one. He wears the same outfits over and over and that hair is not doing him any favors. His House of Cards look was perfect.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2018 11:13 PM

He did look very hot as Duncan Shepherd, but he character himself was oddly flat - except for the confrontation scene with Diane Lane (who played his mother).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2018 11:23 PM

Seriously, does he not have anybody that gets him ready for these things? His eyebrows are a mess, his hair looks greasy and looks like he hasn't slept in a week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2018 11:30 PM

As someone on the receiving end of the ugly side of ryan murphy, threads like this make me sick. He is not a good guy. And these young male starlets (Criss, Fern, Etc) who only seem to benefit from him remind me of all the actresses worshipping Harvey Weinstein before the shit hit the fan. Sorry to ruin it for you, but Murphy is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2018 11:36 PM

R19 Spill any details?

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2018 11:38 PM

Details, R19, if you please. Many here on DL have attested that Murphy is very loyal to those he works with. Fern, Criss and Witrock in particular have nothing but good things to say about him. Ditto talent like Paulson and Grossman.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2018 11:38 PM

There's never been ONE story or hint of a rumor that Murphy has Weinstein-like dark side, or any dark side at all. The rumors about If rumors can swirl for decades about someone as powerful as Weinstein or as popular as Spacey, then Murphy wouldn't be immune.

Fern looks high as a fucking kite.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2018 11:44 PM

There's an entire thread where a crew member talks about what it was like on set. Not a single bad word to say about Murphy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2018 11:57 PM

Judging from his Instagram presence lately ('choke me'), his almost-recreation of an outfit that his stans creamed over, his insistence that he's trying to hide in public, his ring that was a direct reference to AHS: Hotel, and his almost overly femme behavior today, I'd say he's close to expert level stan trolling.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2018 12:10 AM

If he gets a Golden Globe nomination Thursday they're going to be insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2018 12:37 AM

If Cody is smart and wants a long career as a serious actor, he'll scale back on his (public) shenanigans with the BF. If he does get a GG nom, his career will level up quickly and the clock will be ticking on that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2018 12:49 AM

Those are just his eyes, R22. His eyes have heavy epicanthic folds.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2018 12:52 AM

Cody at 3:30. He seemed to have forgotten, for a moment, that he was in Versace, much to Finn Witrock's amusement. Maybe you were right about him being lit, R22.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2018 1:09 AM

If he gets a nomination, he's definitely going to have to step it up. He's enjoying the freedom of being able to dress how he likes and toying with his 12yr old fans, but that boy needs a publicist and a stylist, stat. He also needs to stop listening to his fans as to what looks good on him. He looks awful in those pics - gaunt, pale, and a tiny bit disheveled. He looks like he didn't even shower. His boyfriend is the least of his problems. He's a guy who doesn't know how attractive he is, who seems like he's has very little dating experience, and feels grateful that someone wants to be with him.

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2018 1:29 AM

True, R29. When you're capable of turning up to an event looking this good, there's no excuse for today's disheveled mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2018 1:37 AM

Have you even seen Finn Wittrock. He dressed as if he was going to the grocery store. Cody apparently got himself a very expensive wallet (that he wears around his neck) and Calvin Klein shoes worth $1,905

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2018 1:38 AM

Is that what that neck thing was? It's hideous.

Yes, we know that Cody loves shoes. Someone mentioned in another thread that those ugly hoof boots of his are $1200.

Finn Wittrock can get it in a Hefty bag.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2018 1:41 AM

I'd ask how you know how much his shoes cost, but I don't care. Even in jeans and a blazer, Wittrock looks more polished than Cody does. And keep in mind, I'm a fan of Cody. Hope here a GG nomination. I thought he was great in ACS and AHS. If he has enough money to buy thousand dollar shoes, then he can afford a new pair of pants and a good dye job and haircut.

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2018 1:44 AM

I think that's the wallet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2018 1:52 AM

$1,095 actually not $1,905

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2018 2:01 AM

You go, gurl

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2018 2:05 AM

R31 is confusing expensive items with items that make you look good. The two do not always correlate.

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2018 2:05 AM

A Golden Globe nomination for what? AHS? Bwahahaha. No one is winning for that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2018 2:05 AM

I think he'll get a nom for ACS: Versace, R38.

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2018 2:06 AM

Nah, it'll be Criss and Ricky again. Cody Fern is still a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2018 2:09 AM

R37 I understand your point, I myself am not extremely fan of his attire, but I just think he made an effort and Wittrock obviously did not

by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2018 2:10 AM

You don't have to be dressed in expensive togs to look good. Here's Finn Wittrock proving it. Sure, it's the 'hot dad on grocery day' look, but today wasn't about him and he looks fit, relaxed and healthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2018 2:18 AM

These things are not fashion shows. Murphy was wearing black jeans and a black T-shirt. Wittrock is not press hungry so it makes sense he didn't dress up. Fern has a gorgeous frame. He could wear the hell out of a slim fit suit. For his sake I hope he gets a grip and hires a stylist for the globes. Fun time is over. time to stop with the cosplay and start wearing real designers. Dress for the part you want, not the part you have and all that.

by Anonymousreply 43December 5, 2018 2:19 AM

He drew his inspiration from Eric again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2018 2:20 AM

They wear each other's clothes all the time. Eric 'styles' him. The problem is that Cody has a different body type and affect. He needs to wear more tailored, form fitting clothes at events and stay away from such 'conversation pieces' as this ridiculous neck purse. I think Cody doesn't have a solid sense of style. He needs to steer towards classic pieces.

by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2018 2:23 AM

He’s fine with whatever he wears.🙄 Ya’ll are being fashionista snobs.lol I really liked the coat and he seems the type who doesn’t gaf about what is a“proper” style for him. He just wears whatever he likes.

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2018 2:47 AM

Too many Insta teens on this thread.

Cody's Instagram hit 600k today, which is a huge leap in a few days. People are talking about him, so I guess that's one mission accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2018 2:49 AM

Indeed he has weird tastes in clothes. He used to look like a hippy and wear bandannas just like the guy from MGMT. By the way, it's nice of Eric to style him and let him borrow his stuff, even though Cody never takes him to events. I wonder if we will see them together at the Golden Globes. I guess not

by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2018 2:53 AM

R46 He dresses the way he dresses because he's trying to be stylish. If he didn't care, he'd be dressed like Wittrock. He could make his look work if he chose better fitting pieces and styled his hair properly.

And for fuck's sake get a real belt.

by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2018 2:54 AM

He looks fantastic when styled properly. Like Benedict Cumberbatch, he's got the perfect frame for a well-tailored suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 5, 2018 3:06 AM

I mean...

look how good that suit fits him. It's like night and day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 5, 2018 3:10 AM

That's gorgeous, R51. Shows the difference between hiring a professional stylist and letting your twink BF use you as his personal Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 52December 5, 2018 3:13 AM

The HFPA invited him to present at some award show few months back. He's not a nobody to them. Not to mention Versace already won a slew of awards at The Emmys. The Emmys are more cliqueish in that Actors vote for Actors, etc. The Globes are all members of the press and the press loves Fern. The only reason Martin got an Emmy nod (which was flat out ridiculous given his limited screen time) was because he's worked with more actors than Fern and he's more we'll known. Wittrock's nomination was well deserved.

I was sad for Fern when he was left out of the Emmy nominations. I hope he's recognized this time around.

by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2018 11:49 AM

Some troll started leaving homophobic comments on the twink's latest photo with Fern. Wonder if he'll stop posting his boo soon. But an attention whore like him would never stop showing his bf off I guess.

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2018 12:12 PM

Ryan Murphy isn't ugly. Even if he was like Harvey, I'm sure many of the young guys he casts could surely have a daddy fetish and probably would've slept with him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2018 12:13 PM

Murphy is a mean girl and a diva. That much is common knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2018 3:14 PM

Then how come there have been no stories to that effect on DL, R56?

I agree with R53, Cody has his best chance at a gong from the HFPA. I hope he does get recognized for his work in Versace - at least a nomination. His character is crucial to the story and his performance was fantastic, especially for someone who's been acting professionally for less than a decade.

by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2018 3:20 PM

No stories on DL about Ryan Murphy being a mean girl and a diva?

R57, you must be 1) VERY new here. 2) Can't work the search function.

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2018 3:24 PM

Murphy gives preferential treatment, it's true, but he is more commonly known for extending it to women. And yes, he is reputed to be a Diva in cases where he feels slighted, like with Gaga not doing Versace. When he announced that project he's working on for Witrock, Criss and Fern, Fern popped into the comments and had no idea what he was talking about. I definitely believe he expects his acting troupe to drop what they're doing for him. None of that, however, diminishes his talent or professionalism. More than one person has said he almost aloof and cold in person and on set and is borderline asexual.

I'm crossing my fingers for Fern. His ACS character was the heart of the story and what humanized Cunanan. As for his thirty Insta fans, I think he's very overwhelmed with his overnight popularity and needs guidance. He has an eye for stylish pieces but he does't know how to put them together.

by Anonymousreply 59December 5, 2018 3:28 PM

I think Cody Fern was joking when his comment seemed like he was caught off guard to Murphy's announcement of that new project for those three.

by Anonymousreply 60December 5, 2018 3:31 PM

I for one am not interested in debating Ryan Murphy's temperament on a Cody Fern thread. We have other threads for that.

I was on YouTube watching an interview with Fern. In the comments was a girl who went into detail about her relationship with him before he became famous. She said that while she adored him, she always had a feeling that something was off. She was not surprised that he's now with a man. I know - grain of salt. But it wasn't a try-hard comment like you often find. Other people from his past have commented on YouTube videos of him, including a woman who said that he'd hang out at her house in high school with her kids, and she always knew he was going somewhere. All Australians.

I guess I bring this up because I'm wondering how long it will take for some girl to pop up in the press talking about Cody being her 'first love' or something. As discussed in the previous thread, he may have come across as too femme yesterday for the powers that be.

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2018 3:32 PM

[quote]Murphy gives preferential treatment, it's true, but he is more commonly known for extending it to women.

Not true. Also not what a "mean girl and a diva" means.

Also, Murphy's history doesn't start with AHS. For as many people that continue to work with him (because if you made him like you, he's great for you), many have vouched never to work with him again. He himself admitted that he was a diva on his sets and has burned professional relationships.

Just setting the record straight for the total newbies, fan faghags, and Murphy apologists here.

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2018 3:42 PM

"Just setting the record straight"

I see what you did there.

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2018 3:51 PM

R63, are you 12?

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2018 4:07 PM

FILM AT ELEVEN - Uber Successful TV Producer is Kind of a Dick. Who Knew?

R61 That makes me feel bad for him. Some nobody has to jump into the comments of fucking Youtube to grab her 15 minutes of fame. Oh really? You thought something was "off" about him? Considering you're airing private moments publicly, maybe you're just an asshole and that's why he didn't seem all that into you.

For all the talk of Murphy taking Fern under his wing, Fern seems rudderless, like he has no one advising him.

by Anonymousreply 65December 5, 2018 4:22 PM

[R61] which video was this on?

by Anonymousreply 66December 5, 2018 4:22 PM

R61 here. I wish I could remember...I fell down a Cody Fern rabbit hole about two weeks ago and it was one of several things that I watched. Before the screeching Tumblr tweens took over all things Cody Fern, people were just having normal conversations in the comments sections. I can't believe how fast things have escalated. I'll see if I can find it when I have some free time today, later in the day.

R65, it really wasn't all that salacious or famewhore-y. It definitely had a 'local boy makes good' flavor to it; Australians are always proud when one of their own is successful in America. She did seem to genuinely like him as a person, and spoke of being a bit heartbroken when he ended it - I think he left the corporate world and ran off to join the circus around that time but I don't remember exactly. I'll post the comment and video if I find it, assuming the girl hasn't deleted it because of stans. Some other poor girl posted a photo of herself with Cody at the Ryan Murphy Walk of Fame ceremony, and had to make her Instagram account private in less than a day.

by Anonymousreply 67December 5, 2018 4:56 PM

R66 I did find this comment on the attached video:

"I remember him in high school, when he used to come over to my house and hang out with my kids. He's always been one of those kids that you just knew was destined to go somewhere, AND even better than being good looking, he's a genuinely nice, very kind person. I wish him every success."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 5, 2018 5:32 PM

R67 I get what you mean, but stuff like still is nobody's business. It's like she wanted to make sure he dumped her not because if anything she did but because he was gay. That's just shitty.

Tomorrow is going to be insane: If he gets nominated it will be "we stan a golden globe nominee!" if he doesn't, well, I wouldn't want to be the person that handles the HFPA's social media accounts.

by Anonymousreply 69December 5, 2018 5:33 PM

"Some troll started leaving homophobic comments on the twink's latest photo with Fern."

That sucks

by Anonymousreply 70December 5, 2018 5:36 PM

A comment that was buried in the attached video - either this is the Australian girl already mentioned, or a different one. Her YouTube account's location is Australia. She was replying to a commenter called Geminirose2018.

"he said I was the best sex he ever had (we were both early 20s).. and I'm a woman. I'm a lucky one though. I used to date him years ago and we had great chemistry but I knew he was secretly gay or bi but didn't want believe it, since I liked him. Actors are great liars though. He liked me a lot too though which clearly is awesome (especially since he's gay and im a truly feminine looking woman, I was still hot enough for him haha) but yeah.. I tapped that a few times. 😎😎😎 glad the early 20s heartbreak he caused me paid off cause now I can brag I banged his brains out lmao. 😅 we went down different paths (I can't stand fakery & showbiz) but both successful. I'll never fall for an actor again though! Lol"

She was promptly ripped apart and didn't reply to any of the insults. Whether or not any of this is true of his real life, it's undeniable that he's got chemistry with both men and women onscreen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 5, 2018 5:45 PM

R71. Yeah, she sounds super over it. Glad she worked through that residual bitterness. In case she didn't make it clear...SHE'S SO HOT EVEN GAY MEN WANT TO FUCK HER. And she's successful, too, lest you think she's sitting at home searching Youtube videos of a guy she dated a decade ago so she can brag she boned him. Note to the commenter: At 21/22 pretty much every sexual partner is the best we'd ever had. We're still learning what great sex is.

I really, really hope he plays a straight character next, if only so he doesn't get pigeonholed into "tortured gay white guy" roles. He could totally play straight.

by Anonymousreply 72December 5, 2018 6:02 PM

You beat me to it, R72. In your early 20s, pretty much everything feels like quality. You haven't honed in on your preferences yet.

by Anonymousreply 73December 5, 2018 6:08 PM

That's no surprise, everybody knows he used to date women. But if both ex girlfriends (unless they're the same person) wrote that they felt something was wrong during their relationship because he was into men, that's actually a clue. A bisexual guy wouldn't give that impression - or, at least, his interest in men shouldn't be perceived as a problem by his girlfriend. Of course they're probably just saying it to look smart, now that they see he's dating a guy

by Anonymousreply 74December 5, 2018 6:37 PM

The comments on that video are THE BEST. I love the one from the guy claiming - neigh, insisting! - that he met Cody and Eric at a club in NYC named the Fishbowl at a party thrown by blah blah blah and that Cody said he was practically a gold star gay so she must be lying. Apparently he doesn't know what "practically" means.

Those comments prove that his stans can not handle the idea of him dating a woman. They're relieved he's gay because that means either a) they're a gay man and thinks he has a shot or b) young girls happy that he won't be fucking any woman, not just her..

The people that jump down the throat of those who say they wish he weren't gay kill me the most because they always say, "It's not like you'll ever have a shot at him." Meanwhile, that same person moons over Fern and leaves dozens of comments on his pictures.

by Anonymousreply 75December 5, 2018 6:56 PM

"Those comments prove that his stans can not handle the idea of him dating a woman."

Nah, it proves they wish he was straight and will make up stories claiming to be his "ex girlfriend" because the comment posted at r71 sounds like wishful thinking at its finest (I'm soooooo hot and it was the best sex I ever had!)

by Anonymousreply 76December 5, 2018 6:59 PM

Fern carries himself with the vibe of a late bloomer. I wonder just how much experience he actually had sexually before coming to Los Angeles in 2015...I wonder if Eric is his first male partner. Might explain a few things.

by Anonymousreply 77December 5, 2018 8:02 PM

I thought he was straight until he met Eric too, but he said he struggled with "guys" with an S. Also he has A LOT of gay friends he used to hang with in 2015, before knowing his boyfriend. He went to gay clubs with them. So I guess he probably had a few experiences before Eric. At least it seems that he was only looking for boys at that time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2018 8:37 PM

"I thought he was straight until he met Eric too"

You think he magically turned straight because he met a guy?!

by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2018 8:38 PM

I agree with the late-bloomer thing, too. In fact, I think he's *still* trying to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2018 8:47 PM

R79 No, he obviously always had an interest in men, I meant I thought he only dated women before Eric. Sorry for the formulation, it's indeed not the same thing

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2018 8:49 PM

What's up with this "late-bloomer" nonsense - he seems like a man who knows he's gay and accepts it.

by Anonymousreply 82December 5, 2018 8:51 PM

lol, he was fat and Aussie white trash. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 83December 5, 2018 8:52 PM

The guy himself said he struggled in the past with acnee, anxiety, weight, GIRLS and GUYS. So the whole "he was straight before Eric" or "Eric was his first male partner" theories are pure bullshit. I wonder if he tried to make it work with girls as much as possible for his parents. His mother is a teacher and his father a police officer (or smth like that). His mother already mentioned 7 years ago she wasn't pleased when Jayden, his brother came out. Imagine when she found out that also Cody was into men. R80 He's only 30 years old so I agree. He could still explore his sexuality. I'm 25 and I still do but when you're gay you know it... Or you live in denial. I know people who either turned bi or gay later in life. You know, the typical 40 year old man with kids realizing he's gay. He probably doesn't even put much thought into it. He was a nobody before he came to LA and a loser back home. I felt sorry for him when he mentioned he was also bullied. So imagine that guy in weird clothes, overweight, shy etc (if you seen his childhood photos) making it now in Hollywood under Ryan Murphy. No wonder he's stuck with a fame sucker like this Kardashian wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 84December 5, 2018 9:05 PM

"Or you live in denial. I know people who either turned bi or gay later in life."

I don't know anyone who "turned gay" in middle age.....there are people who came out later in life, but that's not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 85December 5, 2018 9:07 PM

Henry Cavill was the same way early in his career - a gorgeous man who had no idea what he looked like because he was chubby and mostly rejected as a teenager and young adult. The effects from that kind of bullying are long-lasting. I knew him a bit when he was a bartender at Rage in West Hollywood. He was always taken aback by anyone's sexual interest in him. He was adorable but very awkward and dated older women that he *knew* he could get, instead of what someone with his looks was capable of getting. That changed over time, of course; as he became more famous, his view of himself changed. It's inevitable with success in Hollywood. I have a feeling that Cody Fern will be on the same trajectory soon - he's getting a ton of positive feedback on his looks. Eric is attractive, but seems very clingy; that can feel great (at first) when you've been rejected a lot in the past, but can feel like more of a burden as your self esteem (and ego) grows.

by Anonymousreply 86December 5, 2018 9:11 PM

Eric was around for about two years before Cody had any level of fame, R84. It can feel safer to just stick with what you know when you're up and coming. When you are gaining fame, people's motivations to meet, date or fuck you become suspect. I agree that the BF is fame hungry, but Cody was nowhere near famous when they met. It's been mentioned in another thread that he seems like the type to boil your bunny and go nuclear if Cody dumps him. People react differently to their partners' success and this can contribute to a breakup as well.

by Anonymousreply 87December 5, 2018 9:27 PM

Unpopular opinion? From the little I've seen of Cody with his BF, they seem to genuinely care for each other. While I question the age gap. (he's 30, bf is 22) I think they both grew up feeling awkward and that's what they have in common. I also think BF is a trust fund kid of some kind. He's got his own money. He doesn't need Fern's, not that Fern is making Friends-level bank.

I don't get the contempt for the BF or for Fern's career. They both seem harmless, even boring.

by Anonymousreply 88December 5, 2018 9:30 PM

Eric is 23 R88. But I totally agree with you. Eric seems nice and fun to be around. I think he wouldn't try to destroy Cody's reputation even after their breakup. Now everyone here is going to jump down our throats

by Anonymousreply 89December 5, 2018 9:33 PM

He seems to be handling his newfound fame as well as can be expected. I believe the poster upthread who said he's a genuinely nice person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 5, 2018 9:36 PM

R88, Eric has spoken about having had a few 'sugar daddies' in the past - so say posters in older threads. He also runs an Airbnb. No idea what he's paid as a 'stylist', if anything.

by Anonymousreply 91December 5, 2018 9:39 PM

Yet he has money. We indeed have no idea where it comes from. But he doesn't need Fern and never needed him. I actually think he might not like Cody's fame as much as many people believe. He used to be the relatively "famous" one and he appears to be a narcissist. Maybe he'll end the relationship. Why would Cody do so ? Many starlets are in shitty, unpopular relationships but don't give up on them, because they actually don't have much better choices as R87 pointed out

by Anonymousreply 92December 5, 2018 9:51 PM

R89 There was a video circulating of Cody holding a puppy. Eric says, "Coco look" and Cody looks up to see the BF filming it. Cody sticks his finger out at Eric. There was genuine affection there.

SIDE NOTE: I'm embarrassed I even know this, but it was all over my Insta home page because I follow Cody. No, seriously. It was.

I agree with those that posit that Fern is a late-bloomer and awkward and probably does find some women attractive but he's predominantly into men. There's something jarring about how he's gone from one extreme to another in such a short time, though. I think he's still trying to figure stuff out.

by Anonymousreply 93December 5, 2018 9:52 PM

I think this is the video you mean, R93.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 5, 2018 10:27 PM

R87 I'm actually over this "Eric was there when Cody wasn't famous" bs. Guess what, their first pic together dates march/may 2016 right? So they probably started dating around that time. In March 2016 Cody was shooting "The tribes of Palos Verdes" with Jennifer Garner. Yes, it's not a box office deal but it's still J Garner. Months later he auditioned for Murphy, a year later he was shooting Versace and his baby boy was there, eager to play at least an extra. Who does that? If my bf is an actor I shouldn't give a f, stay out of it and find myself a real job. That's also another huge point. He doesn't even have a job. He shares his house and sells his clothes. Read his tweets. He's such a narcissistic diva. As for Cody... An Australian hot actor arriving in LA with a prestigious scholarship like the Heath Ledger's one... Smith and his lil friends might be brain dead but not that brain dead. Sorry if I don't believe your "true love" fairytale. I could even get over the trying wannabe influencer, youtuber phase but not over the J Bieber and Kardashian obsession. That screams "I want to be famous at all costs" big time. Just one look at his Instagram and Twitter defines him. So don't come at me with "they're so cute together" unless you're another Insta fangirl. No idea how one as kind and humble as Fern even came across him. Probably they met in a shitty LA gay club...

by Anonymousreply 95December 5, 2018 10:32 PM

Talking about Cody's fame tho... Since AHS his followers are mad crazy increasing. He's about to surpass Matt Bomer. Even under Murphy's pic, Cody's comment has more likes than Bomer's. Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 5, 2018 10:36 PM

~No idea how one as kind and humble as Fern even came across him. ~

Like I said, the anger bordering on hostility directed at this relationship is fucking bizarre, as are statements like the one above. Unless you know him personally, you have no idea what you're talking about.

R96 He gets more comments than Troye Sivan, who has a million followers. It's fucking insane how fast Fern's fandom has grown.

by Anonymousreply 97December 5, 2018 10:45 PM

You're all idealizing Fern. I'm not saying he's an asshole, I mean I don't know him, but I don't think he's as perfect as many people think. You think he's so above Eric because he has a degree ? He has a Bachelor in finance, not a Phd in quantum physics. Again I'm not saying it's a bad thing - I myself have no Phd in physics. I just think he's no genius. I saw some of his interviews and I don't think he looks very impressive in any of them. He's just reciting the usual clichés about how talented his co-workers are and how lucky he is. He sounds like a huge flatterer to me, but that's probably because he's at the beginning of his career. Or maybe because he's shy. Apparently he can't be as funny or witty as some of him co-stars are on TV sets. By the way, he tried very hard to be famous, just like Eric. The only difference is that Cody succeeded

by Anonymousreply 98December 5, 2018 10:58 PM

It's the same thing that happened to Benedict Cumberbatch, R96. He was a quirky, intriguing looking man with charisma, great bone structure, and a youth without too much attention pre-fame. Then the Tumblr girls got hold of him and everything exploded.

by Anonymousreply 99December 5, 2018 11:00 PM

R98 The only difference is that Fern has actual talent and worked hard to get where he is now meanwhile his boo shows his ass and peenie on social media wearing second hand clothes. Fern never wanted to be famous or a sex symbol fantasy for 14 year olds. He wanted to make enough money to survive out of it. Murphy was the one to trick him inside. He didn't even know he was playing the Antichrist till 2 days before the first shooting scene with Paulson. He said it in many interviews and one can only take a look at his personality. He has severe anxiety and he felt the need to write a fucking essay about his past when his followers went from 50k to 300k in 3 days. Not to mention that he used to delete comments about his relationship when ACS was airing. Now he gave up but he still deleted all the photos with Smith from his account while Smith continues posting sneaky pics because he knows he has to stay relevant somehow and feed the fangirls. Take it how you want... You can like his bf or not. I'm one of those who don't like him. This is a gossip site after all and I tend to believe those surprised some don't like this twink are newbies, tumblr fangirls. Welcome to DL, kiddos!

by Anonymousreply 100December 5, 2018 11:49 PM

Fern may have talent, though it's apparently arguable given the number of posters who wrote here that his acting is atrocious. I personally think he's better than some of his co-stars (especially Billie Lourd and Adina Porter), but he still has a long way to go. Also, I strongly doubt he was never interested in fame - acting is about fame, at least successful acting is. But I don't blame him for that, many aspiring artists are seeking fame, it's actually a normal thing. The point is not to discredit him, just to point out how much the hate his boyfriend gets is disproportionate and mostly unjustified. I get why people don't like Eric, but is there a real need to be that hostile and aggressive ? Also aggressiveness is actually the typical reaction of teens and fangirls. Maybe DL posters should stop calling each other that like it's the worst insult ever and start making real points

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2018 12:13 AM

He's gay, not bi or pan or fluid or any other label. He's. Gay. He likes boys and appears to have some mommy issues to work out. (Step away from Kathy Bates.) He's talented and deserves the praise he's getting, but he has work to do if he wants longevity. He can't dress for shit. He's going to get a Golden Globe nomination. He's happy in his relationship. Suck it. I absolutely believe Eric is his first boyfriend. He loves all the attention he's getting because he's never thought of himself as attractive. He's expert level trolling his stans. This Cody is a sweet boi with anxiety shit is fucking laughable. The reason his fandom has latched on to that narrative is because most of them suffer from mental illness and are, like he claims to have been, awkward nerds whose entire social lives exist online.

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2018 12:22 AM

I don't know if he's in possession of talent but he certainly possesses GAY lips.

by Anonymousreply 103December 6, 2018 12:24 AM

Commenters who say that his acting is atrocious don't like the Michael character. You can't have watched ACS: Versace or The Tribes of Palos Verdes and think that. I even think he was very good in AHS - his ability to vacillate between a vulnerable, confused child to a Gothic villain was impressive. He's even good in those short films that he did very early on in his career. Ok, he's not Brando yet. He's 30, quit his job to start acting about a decade ago, studied and did live theater. He landed the lead in War Horse against thousands of other hopefuls. He's up and coming for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 104December 6, 2018 12:25 AM

This thread is so entirely creepy. We already know it’s full of non-DLers. Cody Fern is going to become a banned topic soon. Too weird.

by Anonymousreply 105December 6, 2018 12:27 AM

He really does have a tendency to attach himself to the older women on sets, R102. He even got attached to Judith Light during ACS, and he didn't share a single scene with her.

by Anonymousreply 106December 6, 2018 12:27 AM

For real R105, we haven't had a single 'I wonder how big Cody's dick is' comment on this thread. Where are the rest of the regular DLers?

by Anonymousreply 107December 6, 2018 12:28 AM

A sword swallower through and through, R103.

by Anonymousreply 108December 6, 2018 12:29 AM

Admittedly, I found about this page from a Reddit thread. This is the first place where I felt like I could have a relatively mature conversation about Fern's acting and the rapidly growing creepiness of his fans. Apologies if it's off topic.

by Anonymousreply 109December 6, 2018 12:40 AM

Dang to say y’all hate Cody y’all sure do spend a lot of your talking about him——- 😂😂😂like dang y’all have him at home like ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2018 1:42 AM

Cody after having to deal with his crazy stans:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 6, 2018 1:46 AM

[quote]He's gay, not bi or pan or fluid or any other label. He's. Gay. He likes boys and appears to have some mommy issues to work out. ... I absolutely believe Eric is his first boyfriend.

If he had a long term girlfriend who "banged his brains out" it sounds more like he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 112December 6, 2018 2:01 AM

I don't think "tapped that a few times" equals a long term relationship. It's a YouTube comment for fuck's sake. HE'S GAY.

by Anonymousreply 113December 6, 2018 2:48 AM

"His mother is a teacher and his father a police officer"

NO she isn't. Neither even went to university. His mother runs a gym.

by Anonymousreply 114December 6, 2018 2:55 AM

Who the fuck cares what their exact professions are, R114?

The point is that Fern is from a backwoods town of 300 people in Australia. Small town life breeds a lot of conservative people, and his mom is conservative but begrudgingly tolerant of her gay sons, according to that mommy blog post she made. It makes sense that he would have pursued relationships with girls for the sake of his parents when he was still in Australia. He seems to have been completely into men since leaving home.

by Anonymousreply 115December 6, 2018 3:42 AM

Jessica Lange wondering what the hell he was wearing at Ryan Murphy's WOF ceremony yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 6, 2018 3:53 AM

R107 That's because no one knows how big his dick is (it was discussed on the other threads) and it's still a mistery if he's a top or a bottom. We used to think he's a bottom before people found out who he's dating. It's clear as the water that Smith is a bottom. And if Fern was/is into girls might be a top. Never heard of two bottoms making it in a 2 year old relationship before lol

by Anonymousreply 117December 6, 2018 9:29 AM

First time the twink ever mentions Fern on his account. Pretty obvious who's the top. 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 6, 2018 10:10 AM

No nomination for Fern. He needs better representation.

by Anonymousreply 119December 6, 2018 12:55 PM

They lump all the supporting categories together so there was even less of a chance that he would.

by Anonymousreply 120December 6, 2018 1:47 PM

[quote]and his baby boy was there, eager to play at least an extra. Who does that? If my bf is an actor I shouldn't give a f, stay out of it and find myself a real job.

For some reason, fangurls are always incensed, INCENSED, when the object of their celebrity obsession's significant other can afford not to be a grunt like them.

I've seen it in many other show or celebrity fandoms with obsessed fangurls. They always, without fail, rage and demand that the SO get a "real job" - I suppose at the local Walmart or something?

And they always seem to absolutely "know", based on no real experience whatsoever, what a celebrity needs and wants, and what life is like in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 121December 6, 2018 1:54 PM

People who is telling he was with girls, or he is into girls. Is any proofs here. I mean except comments on YouTube or Instagram. Anybody can leave any comments. I'm pretty sure that was one of crazy teenage fans and here imagination.

by Anonymousreply 122December 6, 2018 2:14 PM

What r117?! Everybody has long assumed Fern is a top since we first started discussing him. His boyfriend was found during Versace at the same time we learned who Cody Fern is.

Also how the hell did this thread get so many posts in a few days. I agree with r105. It is clear Fern has attracted tons of people to this thread who aren't regular DLers.

by Anonymousreply 123December 6, 2018 2:23 PM

The Tumblrinas found DL through Reddit. They need to go back to Tumblr and Instagram, or at the very least, learn to structure a sentence properly and end them with a period.

As for the Globe nominations - wow. Nothing at all for AHS, which has been a Globes darling in the past. FX got the most noms of any network. Looks like the best Cody can hope for is for ACS to win Best Limited Series.

by Anonymousreply 124December 6, 2018 2:35 PM

AHS was ignored last year as well. It has fallen out of favor, no one cares anymore.

by Anonymousreply 125December 6, 2018 2:41 PM

No shape to his body at all. As sexy as week old vegemite.

by Anonymousreply 126December 6, 2018 2:43 PM

[quote] No nomination for Fern. He needs better representation.

He needs acting lessons.

by Anonymousreply 127December 6, 2018 3:27 PM

R123 This made me laugh... Perhaps you were lurking on complete different threads. Anons were posting pictures with him for the first time and some labeled him immediately as gay. Some found him creepy. Many believed he was a bottom because of his performance, attitude in ACS and then we discovered his bf... R125 AHS didn't deserve a nomination. Fern's acting was good but not exceptional. It's not his fault the writers and Murphy fucked, once again, another season into oblivion. The show died after the 6th episode. I've seen rom coms with more horror content.

by Anonymousreply 128December 6, 2018 3:45 PM

Best acting and actors in the world couldn't have saved the last couple seasons of AHS or earned globe noma. CF was the highlight; he did well but Ryan Murphy's premise was half baked, this season seemed too short and ended abruptly. Murphy's spread himself so thin that all his projects are less than stellar these days--the great aesthetics were only a distraction for the poor and simplistic writing and lack of planning. A job's a job, but most of his AHS stable of actors are wasting with his tired material.

by Anonymousreply 129December 6, 2018 4:35 PM

*noms

by Anonymousreply 130December 6, 2018 4:36 PM

AHS is over. Is considered lowbrow. Feud is the same way. Ryan Murphy productions are pretty cheesy. Cody Fern isn’t going to have a serious career. The majority of actors that got hooked up with Murphy haven’t found work outside of his orbit.

by Anonymousreply 131December 6, 2018 4:56 PM

Sarah Paulson gets good work outside of Murphy. Not amazing roles but still great supporting ones.

by Anonymousreply 132December 6, 2018 5:14 PM

She had a career before Murphy and I said “the majority”.

by Anonymousreply 133December 6, 2018 6:00 PM

It's Fern who truly has a career because of Murphy. Everything that he did before ACS: Versace was either a short film, a very small part in a foreign film, or Australian theater. Versace launched him. Hopefully his agent is using his current momentum to get him out there for more interesting parts. I don't get why people keep saying he needs acting lessons. I think he's quite good for someone with so little experience, and working with industry veterans like Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange, Robin Wright, Diane Lane, Dylan McDermott, BD Wong, Billy Porter and even Evan Peters (who's been acting since he was a kid, after all) is like taking master classes in acting. You elevate your tennis game by sharing the court with stronger players. Darren Criss said in an interview that Fern has a serious work ethic, so why shouldn't he succeed? He may never be Daniel Day-Lewis, but if he makes smart decisions using the considerable network that he's already built for himself, he could go far.

by Anonymousreply 134December 6, 2018 7:09 PM

He needs to stop hiding behind Murphy and start getting his face out there. There's no reason why Ramirez was nominated over Fern. The only reason that happened is because Ramirez is more well-known. He did no press for HOC and none for AHS. I can understand why he doesn't want to be associated with the final season of HOC. It wasn't received well and he didn't get the best reviews. (But then, nobody did.) He should have had more face time promoting that show than some local Fox affiliate in LA.

by Anonymousreply 135December 6, 2018 7:16 PM

It's true, R135. Ramirez, while good, had one of the smallest parts on the show. I'm assuming that FX pushed certain actors over others for awards season. It's all about how many nominations you get now - FX has learned to beat HBO at its own game. Fern does need to get his face out there more, and if his representation doesn't help with that, he needs a new agent.

by Anonymousreply 136December 6, 2018 7:20 PM

Damn, the photo at R118 is still up on the twink's Instagram, even after Cody scrubbed the little boy from his own page? That's a statement right there.

by Anonymousreply 137December 6, 2018 8:53 PM

[quote]He needs to stop hiding behind Murphy and start getting his face out there. There's no reason why Ramirez was nominated over Fern. The only reason that happened is because Ramirez is more well-known. He did no press for HOC and none for AHS. I can understand why he doesn't want to be associated with the final season of HOC. It wasn't received well and he didn't get the best reviews. (But then, nobody did.) He should have had more face time promoting that show than some local Fox affiliate in LA.

Miss Fern did interviews all over the friggin place for ACS, honey. It didn't do shit. He simply isn't a good actor. Evan Peters will become an Oscar winner before he does.

by Anonymousreply 138December 6, 2018 9:05 PM

In the video Leslie Grossman posted where they're on the way to the walk of fame ceremony, she tells Cody she likes his brown hair. he says he dyed it to hide when he goes out, but it's not working. She responds with a condescending, "Oh it's not working?" You can almost hear her thinking, "Sure, Jan."

Fern definitely should have been nominated instead if Ramirez. forget magazine interviews. He needs to doing on-air interviews so people know his face.

by Anonymousreply 139December 6, 2018 9:30 PM

"I just recently got an Instagram because I certainly don’t want to ignore or turn away from any people who want to engage with the work or have something to say about it, but I’m not a social media person and I never have been. It’s not about being private or being secretive, it’s just a personal choice. I think it consumes so much of people’s lives, and I know that the industry is certainly going a different way, especially with actors, whereby the more fans you have and the greater reach you have, people think that it’ll lead to more work, and it may. But the type of work that comes from me having one million more Instagram followers than somebody else is not the kind of work that I ultimately want to be doing. I just find that I really like personal interactions and stimulating conversations, and I think that while social media can be a great way to stay connected, it’s also a really disconnected version of reality. You’re constantly curating your life for others, and what your life is, and it lends itself to the seeking of opinions and comments, and I think that can be dangerous for some people. It certainly is for me. It’s very depleting for me, because it raises my level of anxiety too high. It’s too tied to validation. And that’s not true of everybody. And I’m not saying anything against social media, I’m just saying something against social media for myself. So we’ll see what happens with the old Instagram. I like being able to post photos and offer my perspective of the world, but I’m not so keen on posting photos of myself."

He's certainly changed his tune where Instagram is concerned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 6, 2018 9:36 PM

R140 I can't believe what I just read. Shocked. He felt like that when he had 30k followers... Can't imagine how he feels now when he's about to hit 1 mil. "You’re constantly curating your life for others, and what your life is, and it lends itself to the seeking of opinions and comments, and I think that can be dangerous for some people. It certainly is for me. It’s very depleting for me, because it raises my level of anxiety too high. It’s too tied to validation." Isn't it what his bf is doing? Crazy how he feels exactly the opposite. We have the same thoughts on Manson but my god boy... You gotta have some real skills to play Manson. The height, the voice, the attitude.... I can only picture somebody like B Cumberbatch portraying Manson.

by Anonymousreply 141December 6, 2018 10:27 PM

Cody Fern, January 2018: "Social media is too tied to validation." Cody Fern, November 2018, on Instagram: "Choke me."

by Anonymousreply 142December 6, 2018 10:50 PM

Yep R142. Apparently he got used to it.

by Anonymousreply 143December 6, 2018 10:53 PM

Lmao I feel so stupid after claiming he cares about his privacy. Take a look at his insta story😂😂😂 The twink must feel in paradise.

by Anonymousreply 144December 7, 2018 12:25 AM

R144 Well that’s a statement if there ever was one. 😏

by Anonymousreply 145December 7, 2018 12:27 AM

TL;DR He hated Instagram until he got thousands of comments a day telling him how hot he was. He likes Instagram now that 99.9% of the comments are from fans telling him how fuckable he is. He likes offering his perspective? On what, exactly? His feed is nothing but an exercise in Vanity. He's curated his Instagram to show only air brushed photos of himself. No candid. no captions. He's doing the very thing he's dismissing in his extremely verbose quote.

And that Instastory? It's ALMOST like he reads and takes cues from threads like this. Girl, if you were anymore transparent, you'd be clear.

by Anonymousreply 146December 7, 2018 12:32 AM

Cue the Tumblrinas screeching "OMG YOU GUYS ARE #GOALS ADOPT ME PLS"

by Anonymousreply 147December 7, 2018 12:32 AM

Why is he doing it now ? What's the occasion ? Not being nominated for a Golden Globe ?

by Anonymousreply 148December 7, 2018 12:33 AM

Probably because there are two threads dissecting the validity of his relationship and how he made his BF delete photos of them on this very site. That's not a coincidence.

Hey, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 149December 7, 2018 12:39 AM

Eric's face in that photo is fucking priceless. "Take that, bitches!"

by Anonymousreply 150December 7, 2018 12:41 AM

I’m laughing my ass off over his cray cray fan girls foaming at the mouth over photos of Cody taken at the beach. “His privacy is so sacred” “Shame on anyone posting them”. 🙄 Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 151December 7, 2018 12:45 AM

I expect him to also make it a highlight. He has seen the fangirls going crazy over him liking avocados and he highlighted the pic with him and the avocado, also the one with Murphy of course. Now after all the edits and the Satanic rituals from the fangirls he posts this photo. I guess he makes highlights out of the things are important to him. That's why the "Only. Always. You" So that everyone coming on his page from now on will see who taps that. I'm impressed. The twink really has him wrapped around his finger. So much for the "they have nothing in common, no idea how Fern copes with that" loololol This dude really trolled us all. He's just as his lil boo boo

by Anonymousreply 152December 7, 2018 12:47 AM

R151 What photos? Do you have the link?

by Anonymousreply 153December 7, 2018 12:48 AM

Who ever thought they have nothing in common. They're completely alike. They love the exact same things. That's why Cody dresses just like his boyfriend, he's not blandly taking his advices, they just share the same tastes.

by Anonymousreply 154December 7, 2018 12:55 AM

R151 Those kids really have no idea he's working them.

R152 Count me impressed also. Good for him for posting that. We sometimes forget that being an out queer actor used to end careers. It's a bold move. It's just too bad that he did it because he saw people online criticizing him for *not* doing it.

by Anonymousreply 155December 7, 2018 12:56 AM

Good for him, living his fullest life and acknowledging his relationship, but if he's going to take his behavioral cues from fan comments and gossip traffic, he's in for a world of hurt. He's already "curating his life" according to public opinion, a behavior that he declared toxic just a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 156December 7, 2018 1:06 AM

[quote]So much for the "they have nothing in common, no idea how Fern copes with that" loololol This dude really trolled us all.

Speak for yourself not for everybody.

Fangurls always think they know better than gay men what gay men want and who they should date -- and never learn.

by Anonymousreply 157December 7, 2018 1:14 AM

I'm not sure he acknowledged his relationship because his fans pushed him into doing it. He made several appearances on Eric's IG after it was found and frankly, that was enough already. Maybe there's something else.

by Anonymousreply 158December 7, 2018 1:19 AM

I love how he made that Instastory bright red as if to say STOP, FRAUS, I'M NOT FOR YOU!

by Anonymousreply 159December 7, 2018 1:23 AM

maybe that got married in hawaii

by Anonymousreply 160December 7, 2018 1:25 AM

Could the Tumblrinas who insist on coming back here at least do us all the courtesy of using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar?

by Anonymousreply 161December 7, 2018 1:26 AM

Or at least engaged. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 162December 7, 2018 1:27 AM

R153 Not sure if I’m doing this right...But these are the photos they’re screaming about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 7, 2018 1:28 AM

Gosh, the "fangirls invaded us" obsession is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 164December 7, 2018 1:29 AM

R157 You can kiss my "fangurl" ass, bitch. I've ignored you for awhile but you're still on my dick. I've been on DL for 6 years and I'm a man. Go lick some balls. In 2018 people still have different opinions. Deal with it or fuck off. R164 I never block anons. It fucks up my feed but I might start doing it.

by Anonymousreply 165December 7, 2018 1:35 AM

R158. You're right. Eric must be pregnant.

That post is going to be all over Instagram now. IF only he did actual press. He might have a Golden Globe nomination.

R164. Seriously. There are hundreds of threads. We get it. You're pissed someone invaded your club house.

He's not married or engaged. He's winding up his fans.

by Anonymousreply 166December 7, 2018 1:35 AM

:..and has a decent sized cock. Mama likey.

by Anonymousreply 167December 7, 2018 1:37 AM

R163 So why not share them? Jeeez I thought he was nude or something

by Anonymousreply 168December 7, 2018 1:38 AM

R168 They’re going on about these being private photos and invading his privacy. So nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 169December 7, 2018 1:42 AM

Nope R166 I'm precisely saying I'm tired of all of these comments about the "fangirl invasion". I think everyone has every right to write here and to share their opinions. Also most comments on this thread are written in proper english, so the people here who complain about newbies and their poor grammar are seemingly exaggerating.

by Anonymousreply 170December 7, 2018 1:44 AM

I buy Fern as a serious actor, especially with his relative newness to the industry. He has a very chameleon, versatile quality. Good range. He needs to use Murphy as merely a stepping stone and ease into someone else's orbit like perhaps Guillermo del Toro who is an interesting guy and though involved in a few hit or misses, he's more of a "creative genius" than Ryan Murphy. Guillermo's favorite genre is gothic/horror and he'd probably appreciate what Fern could bring to one of his pet projects. I heard he puts his actors through the ringer, but he holds himself to such a high standard too. And the guy's got a fun, fascinating macabre monster house. He really likes the dark themes. Murphy's got too many people he's throwing crumbs and that well is going to dry up. I think Fern could even branch out also as a voice/mo-cap actor ala Troy Baker. His American accent is great, his face is unique, he could make it in video games too if he shadowed the right contact people.

by Anonymousreply 171December 7, 2018 1:59 AM

R170 I Was agreeing with you. I can't help it. I'm an adult fascinated by how Fern interacts with his fans and how they eat it up.

by Anonymousreply 172December 7, 2018 2:03 AM

we need an ass shot nude

ide walk thru dead bodys to eat his ass out.

recent AHS was best. u rock honey. thanks for the xxxx.

by Anonymousreply 173December 7, 2018 2:10 AM

Fern DM'ed one of the stans who's constantly posting PLS ADOPT ME and left a message saying, "we adopted you." She wasted no time in posting it. The Instarinas are going insane.

by Anonymousreply 174December 7, 2018 2:50 AM

He's an idiot. That's a great way to get a stalker. Does he not realize those kids are unstable?

by Anonymousreply 175December 7, 2018 3:08 AM

R174 how do you know he did this?

by Anonymousreply 176December 7, 2018 3:23 AM

The poster going on that they have supposedly been here for years, perhaps you would have noticed that no one on the DL uses the term "anons", that is 4chan lingo. My eye twitches everytime I see you do that.

by Anonymousreply 177December 7, 2018 3:51 AM

[Quote]so the people here who complain about newbies and their poor grammar are seemingly exaggerating.

Hmmm

[Quote]we need an ass shot nude ide walk thru dead bodys to eat his ass out. recent AHS was best. u rock honey. thanks for the xxxx.

by Anonymousreply 178December 7, 2018 3:56 AM

Who says it's a newbie. Sounds like the typical DLer to me.

by Anonymousreply 179December 7, 2018 4:05 AM

"Anon" "Anons" is not a DL term? Bitch, fuck outta here. I could post links to threads using that term but trolls are not worth the time. On certain threads I've been for months we also use names, nicknames etc moron.... Ooops I meant anon. How do you call the others tho? Fellow DLoungers? You're still on my dick...

by Anonymousreply 180December 7, 2018 5:29 AM

Seeing those beach pics, I sympathize with Cody. He's 'skinny fat' - long, lean limbs, a thin face, and a belly. I have the same problem. You basically have to starve yourself and live in the gym to get rid of it. Your body gets very thin overall, but it's programmed to store any fat on your lower abs. He must have been living on bottled water and PopChips to get ready for that naked blood ritual scene in AHS.

by Anonymousreply 181December 7, 2018 5:59 AM

R181 Even with that fat he's still cute. It's not like his body is terrible. I'd actually say his body is pretty average. It's decent. I'd still fuck him given the chance. Abs get boring after a while anyway.

by Anonymousreply 182December 7, 2018 7:40 AM

He made TVGuide's "Best Of" list. Well deserved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 7, 2018 7:55 AM

R181, Same. He's thin enough already. What worked for me was adding more lean muscle, sticking to the weight routine, and also spot training the abs which helped melt the small bit of fat. The goal wasn't a 6 or 8 pack, that look isn't to everyone's desire, but to tone and add extra lean muscle to balance out the frame. As is his body's above average right now, I mean have you seen the masses walking about.

by Anonymousreply 184December 7, 2018 8:10 AM

What a fat ass and butter face.

by Anonymousreply 185December 7, 2018 8:35 AM

VIVA LA BAD GRAMMAR U TURDS ITS DL BE BAD !!!

by Anonymousreply 186December 7, 2018 8:52 AM

With a face like that - those stunning eyes, those cheekbones, those lips - he doesn't need a perfect body. Besides, he's between roles; all actors ditch the diet and fitness regimen in their off months so they can get some enjoyment out of life. He's got the perfect shape to wear the hell out of a well tailored suit.

by Anonymousreply 187December 7, 2018 9:02 AM

Hi, Cody!

by Anonymousreply 188December 7, 2018 9:06 AM

Must've missed what got the fans in a tizzy. What was the announcement. Did the BF get an engagement ring? Or are they adopting a kid together?

by Anonymousreply 189December 7, 2018 9:43 AM

Nothing that exciting. Just a 'fuck you' to the obsessive stans who keep insisting he's bi to delude themselves into thinking they have a shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 7, 2018 9:46 AM

Ah, I see. I don't have insta so only caught a few pieces floating about marriage and adoption. I thought everyone already assumed he was Gay with a capital G and nothing in between. Well looks like that pic should help clear up the bi confusion at least for the sane ones. You never know. There are stans still insisting grown men are virgins like they did with Hiddleston and Cumberbatch and Sam Heughan. All starts with a particular beloved tortured or tragic character and they devolve into fantasy which is all well and good until it turns into something off-the-wall delusional

by Anonymousreply 191December 7, 2018 10:07 AM

He was the one to fuel the bi rumors when he wrote that navel gazing Instagram post and admitted to struggling with guys and girls. He *wants* people to think he'd fuck women because he doesn't want to lose the straight girs in his fandom. If you saw the clips of him making out with and grabbing the ass of his curvy GF in TOPV, then you at least suspect he's bi. There's chemistry and there's I want to fuck your brains out chemistry.

That Instastory from last night was a fuck you to people online asserting that he hides his BF and polices what stuff he can post. People don't seem to get it: He LOVES when people compliment him and froth at the mouth about his talent and looks. He CAN NOT HANDLE when people criticize him. Calling it now, and it bums me out to do so, but this guy is going to totally fuck up his career/have a nervous breakdown if he doesn't step away from social media. He's way WAY too invested in what people are saying about him.

His body is great, but I happen to prefer tall lanky men.

If he truly did DM a stan, he's opening a door he's not going to be able to close. He shouldn't be interacting with teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 192December 7, 2018 11:40 AM

R192 I agree with everything you said. I still think 100% gay men have little to no chemistry with women on screen. Matt B is always the best example. And if he's actually that good of an actor... Give the man an Oscar already. For TOPV he was supposed to teach that chick how to surf and occasionally make out. We get a scene with him almost fingering her ass. Lol I'm still mad at how dark the scene with D Criss was in ACS. BTW how is the pic with his twink a statement that he's as gay as a goose? He confessed his undying love after he got tired of receiving nudes in his dms probably. I'm curious to hear what he has to say about his sexuality. If he highlights the pic with Smith... Whoever interviews him will see it immediately. Unless he asks them not to put personal questions. Lee Pace did the same and he was outed. Pace never posted his bf and never will. I'll give Fern some credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 193December 7, 2018 12:15 PM

I think his body looks great.And all the fans that are losing their shit over this supposed leaked photo need to get a life.Cody's a big boy he can handle it.He obviously loves it when people go nuts every time he posts something.I am a big Cody fan but the fandom is so nuts.I am so sick of people saying shit like "adopt me please" or "power daddies."So stupid. Also him claiming he likes privacy and being all mysterious and shit is getting old.Just claim it.He posts that 'choke me' photo and knew exactly what he was doing and he knew it was adding 100 gallons of gasoline to the dumpster fire that is his fandom.

by Anonymousreply 194December 7, 2018 12:22 PM

R192 I agree. The sudden fame and attention, possible pressure from the BF, and career stress can't be good for his mental health. He needs to seek peers' advice on how they handled these things. But his surge in popularity differs than many as there's likely been little time to adjust. He needs to gauge the merit of opinions and criticisms in how they relate to his career and brush the rest off, let it lie by the wayside. He can't react to every criticism or try to please or defy everyone. That's going to drive him as crazy as the fandom.

by Anonymousreply 195December 7, 2018 12:31 PM

That picture in R163 makes me think Cody is more twink like than the apparently 'twink' boyfriend half of you are frothing at the mouth about, who apart from a having a 'pretty boy' face looks like he has the muscles to arm wrestle a trucker and win. Maybe the definition of twink has moved on or maybe bitches just like to use it pejoratively?

by Anonymousreply 196December 7, 2018 1:19 PM

I think most fans would accept whatever the truth is regarding Cody and while it's easy to say just claim your identity and own it in life (and I agree, that's what I do), but he has a lot at stake. Then there's also his boyfriend's influence and feelings to consider and who knows how much he factors into what Cody infers or omits regarding his sexuality. Ideally he wouldn't even have to address these things, but such big fanfare has been made of it and I have to agree it's been stirred up by the actor himself.

I will say I found it particularly nauseating all those stans that are fetishizing and objectifying the shit out of gay men (and LGBTQA in general). I could understand more the immaturity if these were all adolescents but look at some of their profiles and they're all ages. I've seen a lot of respectful ones too and talented fan artists, it'd be a shame for Cody to start resenting the collective fans so soon since he needs them and the buzz. I personally think it's fine for actors to play with their fandoms like with his flirty "choke me" phrase and banter with co-stars yet I don't think he's found a balance between wrestling the beast that is that fandom versus enjoying the interaction and happily using it for his career. It doesn't have to be anxiety-inducing or dreadful and those fans that make him feel that way, then just block them. Same with anyone in his personal or work life if they cause conflict or can't handle his truths.

by Anonymousreply 197December 7, 2018 1:20 PM

I heard leaked photos and turns out they're just 2 perfectly fine and ordinary beach photos where Fern was papped... are you kidding me ... wtf ... those fans bickering with and policing each other like someone murdered his pet or posted nudes! Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 198December 7, 2018 1:35 PM

Stans are getting it all wrong about the leaked pics. It is not that CF's body looks unflattering in them or they invaded his privacy horrendously or that he told people to take them down but rather it seems that fansite wasn't aware they were as yet unpublished/owned by someone else and I believe they were concerned over monetary or legal repercussions for leaking them. That's why they've encouraged people to harass others to take them down. It's all a whole bunch of nothing though.this is their meltdowns when they aren't making the 100th edit of screen caps or something.

by Anonymousreply 199December 7, 2018 1:53 PM

I want to hear about the DM he sent. Where is it? Did the stan post it?

by Anonymousreply 200December 7, 2018 2:13 PM

Fat.

by Anonymousreply 201December 7, 2018 2:34 PM

R200, it looks like she took it down, or I'm looking in the wrong place, because. I've forgotten the name of the account - Langdon's Void? I think that was it. She had a bunch of stans either accusing her of faking it or asking her to adopt them (this fandom is very pro-adoption, I'll give them that). It looked real - it was a screenshot of her message box. If it was fake, maybe she realized she might have unleashed even more crazy onto Cody's Instagram, and if it was real, and he's got 200 DM's asking to adopt various fans today, he did it to himself. She may have been told to take it down by the Cody police - so many of them are reporting each other over posting the 'wrong' photos. He's quickly growing a toxic fandom, and he needs to engage less.

by Anonymousreply 202December 7, 2018 3:50 PM

R202 It was a fake edit. I forgot to mention it earlier. I was on Instagram in his tag... Can't remember the account but there was another fake screenshot and the caption said "people can't understand this is a joke". Thank God. For a moment I thought he's such an idiot to answer his horny stans.

by Anonymousreply 203December 7, 2018 4:17 PM

I don't think this Insta story reveals anything about his sexuality. He probably just wanted to temporarily placate the boyfriend, or his fans, or both. But we still have no idea what his preferences are. The clues that are out there are not relevant. 1) He said he struggled with girls in the past and it's pretty obvious he used to date women (I think there's a chance the youtube comments are true). That doesn't make him a bisexual. Most gay people had relationships with the opposite sex, especially the ones who come from conservative families. 2) He's an actor. He's supposed to pretend to be interested in women for a role. That doesn't make him a bisexual either. We don't know how hot the directors wanted this scene in Palos Verdes to be. By the way, I think Chalamet and Hammer are pretty convincing in CMBYN, but I have no doubt they're both completely straight. 3) Making that Insta story doesn't make him gay. This is not a coming out. This is not even a bold move - everyone knew about his relationship. He just acknowledged the status quo. Journalists won't come after him because I'm pretty sure he won't highlight it. He's not trying to get kids to stop thirsting for him. He keeps sustaining the mystery.

by Anonymousreply 204December 7, 2018 5:25 PM

Chemistry isn't something you can direct. TBPH he had more chemistry with Paulson, Peters, and that girl in that one clip than I've ever seen him have in clips with his boyfriend. There's unquestionable affection between them, but that's it. He can't win. If he says he's gay, it could fuck his career. If he says he's bi he could alienate the LGBQT community. Just look at the reaction to openly bi/queer actors on this site. Anything about Lucas Hedges or Ezra Miller gets a collective eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 205December 7, 2018 5:39 PM

R205 All of this, exactly.

by Anonymousreply 206December 7, 2018 6:06 PM

R204 I have a feeling he only posted that InstaStory to placate Eric. Perhaps Eric is getting a bit anxious cuz Cody is getting more popular. He seems to me the type of guy who needs reassuring. 😏 It wasn’t missed that Eric wasn’t present at the Ryan Murphy ceremony/luncheon. The more popular Cody becomes the harder it’ll be for Eric.

by Anonymousreply 207December 7, 2018 6:09 PM

Well he has to tread a fine line with the fans too in how much he endears them toward Eric, because before long if not already many people will probably start asking about Eric whenever they see him. Will start including him with everything, and maybe that's cool with him/them, but if it's not and they prefer their own careers and fame separately then that could be a problem. Stans tend to latch on fast and are starting to make it about the duo, and not just Cody or Eric as individuals. Hmm do they really want that much open scrutiny all the time. One might, the other might not.

by Anonymousreply 208December 7, 2018 6:17 PM

R204 Don't know why but I'm still convinced he'll highlight it. We'll see if he does in less than 4 hours. If he does, sure af journalists will come after him. It will be the first thing people will notice when they go on his account. If he doesn't.... Why post it when you deleted all the other pics? When you claim you want privacy? When you claim you hate posting pics of yourself cuz it gives you anxiety when others judge your personal life? What's creepy to me is that he acts totally different from a year ago when he used to delete pics, comments mentioning Smith. Could be that he noticed only a few homophobic comments and all the thirst and worshipping on Eric's last pic of them. But like R207 states... I think his bf had smth to do with it. The first thought that popped in my head when I saw it was how clingy Eric looked. And like that wasn't enough he felt the need to write Only. Always. You. If the photo disappears in a few hours... I have a feeling he was kind of forced, given the circumstances, to post it. R208 One can only imagine what will happen if they break up. Especially to Smith.

by Anonymousreply 209December 7, 2018 6:20 PM

R207 Indeed. But everyone went alone to Ryan Murphy's Walk of Fame ceremony, right ? Wittrock's wife, Holland Taylor and Evan Peters were nowhere to be seen. I don't think it seemed so weird that Eric wasn't present.

by Anonymousreply 210December 7, 2018 6:22 PM

None of the actors brought their significant others to the walk of fame ceremony. That was the equivalent of a work function. You haven't seen them at industry events together because Cody doesn't go to them.

This whole "it must be his BF pushing him to post that" nonsense needs to stop. People desperately want there to be trouble in paradise because they don't want to believe Cody is trolling them and using them to stroke his own ego.

by Anonymousreply 211December 7, 2018 6:23 PM

R211 And you need to stop the nonsense about ignoring fact couples do go through troubles when one gets more attention than the other especially in Hollywood relationships. Just by looking at Eric’s IGs one can tell he’s an attention whore. No one posts photos of themselves in their underwear doing poses if they’re confident & private. 🙄 Personally I give the relationship another year before things start heading south for them.

by Anonymousreply 212December 7, 2018 6:30 PM

No journalist is going to bother caring about who Cody Fern is fucking. How long has he been here in the States? Three years? Four? Moving to LA was probably his first chance at exploring his sexuality and he fell into a relationship soon after. I don't think he knows who he is or what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 213December 7, 2018 6:31 PM

R209 If he does highlight it, then he's bolder than I thought and I underestimated him. That's a BIG statement for everyone to see. "Always" is already quite a strong word.

by Anonymousreply 214December 7, 2018 6:37 PM

"People desperately want there to be trouble in paradise because they don't want to believe Cody is trolling them and using them to stroke his own ego."

You nailed it, R211. I'm a big AHS fan, and about a month ago, I joined a Facebook group called Do Me, Michael Langdon because that character can fucking GET IT (I emphasize, the CHARACTER). In the beginning, the page was NSFW, campy fun with edits, memes, fan art and BDSM fanfic that focused on Michael. Now it's completely overrun by stans debating Cody's sexuality. Yesterday's Instastory tossed things right over the edge. Stans are insisting that Eric hacked Cody's Instagram; that Eric is desperate for public recognition; that he's using Cody for fame; that they're married; that Cody is going to fuck up his career by posting photos like this; that Eric "made him" post it; that Eric is actually the curator of Cody's Instagram; that Cody's bisexuality makes Eric nervous; that Eric is a social media whore who is annoyed that Cody is getting so much attention; that Eric ruins Cody's image. Fans can turn toxic with unbelievable speed. It's scary.

by Anonymousreply 215December 7, 2018 6:46 PM

Oh the journalists will care regardless whether they bring it up or not, many dig deeper than avid fans. This isn't about some rising celeb's (?) fuckboy or fwb. Fern's declaration seemed very serious and one might say a level of permanence and that would carry some interest. All the more if it ends up stamped boldly on his socials as the first highlight for all to see. That would also suggest that it's fair game to discuss in articles and interviews barring any pre-requisite bans of certain topics.

by Anonymousreply 216December 7, 2018 6:47 PM

I wonder if both boys are trolling, sitting back and laughing at all the havoc they create.

by Anonymousreply 217December 7, 2018 6:50 PM

R215 It needn't be scary. Sustaining a fanbase is a necessary evil. It's flattering and there are more perks than downsides most of the time. Some fans are very nice.

by Anonymousreply 218December 7, 2018 6:56 PM

R215 His stans are all teenagers and they infantilize a 30-year-old grown man. That's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 219December 7, 2018 6:59 PM

In those cases it's a mixture of immaturity, naivete, and maternal instincts gone awry which is why they adore and 'infantilize' him. In fairness you might be surprised that a lot of his stans are older than you'd think and all genders and sexualities in the stanning free-for-all. Silver lining for him: like his character, the actor seems to hold appeal across the board.

by Anonymousreply 220December 7, 2018 7:10 PM

R214. Yes, the use of the word "always" does imply permanence, doesn't it? Just like saying he struggled with girls and with guys implies he's bisexual. He frequently implies things, things he knows will get all the stans worked up and swarming social media with talk about him. He's starkly aware of what he's doing.

I used to think he was better than this, that he's above being such a narcissist, but he's not.

by Anonymousreply 221December 7, 2018 7:13 PM

R220 Oh I think women like him more than gay men do. That's the conclusion I drew from reading the AHS: Apocalypse DL threads, that are filled with peerless violence and anger towards him.

by Anonymousreply 222December 7, 2018 7:23 PM

R221 Most actors and other varieties of entertainers are imbued with a narcissistic streak, and he can hardly afford not to be at this point. He's playing the fame game.

by Anonymousreply 223December 7, 2018 7:30 PM

R222 bitchery abounds, consider the source. It's not the climate everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 224December 7, 2018 7:34 PM

Gay or Bi he's porking a guy, for the last 2+ years so I'm not sure what the gossip angle is here, what have I missed?

by Anonymousreply 225December 7, 2018 7:57 PM

Murder-Suicide

by Anonymousreply 226December 7, 2018 8:07 PM

I had to google Cody Fern. He looks...special.

by Anonymousreply 227December 7, 2018 8:32 PM

Did he ever get the dog he wanted ?

by Anonymousreply 228December 7, 2018 9:04 PM

Yes, his name is Eric.

by Anonymousreply 229December 7, 2018 9:23 PM

R229 That was priceless 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 230December 7, 2018 9:59 PM

On that beach photos his body so fuckeble. Even if he doesn't have six packs. Looks great. Not always you need to have gym body to be sexual attractive.

by Anonymousreply 231December 7, 2018 11:12 PM

Fat is fat.

by Anonymousreply 232December 7, 2018 11:16 PM

Hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 7, 2018 11:32 PM

R231 Exactly. lol I’d fuck him. He looks all squishy and fuckable

by Anonymousreply 234December 7, 2018 11:33 PM

If his dick is anything like his brother’s, he’s fat AND underhung.

by Anonymousreply 235December 7, 2018 11:39 PM

R235 stfu idiot. 🙄 Looking at his beach photos, he is far from being fat. Dunno about the being hung part since those swim trunks don’t exactly show anything.😏

by Anonymousreply 236December 8, 2018 12:04 AM

No highlight huh

by Anonymousreply 237December 8, 2018 12:25 AM

Of course. He posted that InstaStory to prove he's not hiding, but he intended it to be "ephemeral", as for everything he's not completely comfortable sharing. I don't blame him, none of his co-stars, straight or not, have ever made a highlight to acknowledge their relationship. His IG is mostly dedicated to his career (now), so he probably doesn't want everyone who comes across his profile to know about his private life right away.

by Anonymousreply 238December 8, 2018 12:44 AM

What's with the eye makeup?

by Anonymousreply 239December 8, 2018 12:45 AM

That's another idea he stole from Eric. And, apparently, he was the one suggesting red eyeshadow as part of Michael Langdon's apparel. So, what was Eric's idea in the first place ended up in AHS Apocalypse.

by Anonymousreply 240December 8, 2018 1:00 AM

The fluidity, the gender non-conforming presentation, the mommy issues, the evasive answers about his sexuality; his entire interpretation of Langdon was based on himself.

If I didn't know they were dating, I'd have looked at that Instastory pic and thought they were father and son. The boyfriend is hanging on to him for dear life and Cody is more concerned with serving a look. They give off "still together because we're too afraid to be single" vibes.

by Anonymousreply 241December 8, 2018 1:43 AM

Eric was always more demonstrative than Cody. He's constantly clinging to him, as if to say "He's mine, bitches". Cody says it makes him feel uncomfortable to be photographed as "himself", so that may be the reason why he seems so aloof on all of these pictures of them together. Or maybe there's indeed something going on in their relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 8, 2018 2:02 AM

This pic cracks me up. It looks like he stumbled into the group on the street and has no idea what's going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 8, 2018 2:24 AM

R190 How exactly having a boyfriend is meant to contradict being bisexual?

Nothing ever changes on DL. If he had a girlfriend you'd be yelling he is straight but calls himself bisexual just to queer-tease his fans. And is secretly craving dick, of course.

by Anonymousreply 244December 8, 2018 2:25 AM

R243 Indeed. He was on a lot of pictures with them but always in the background, as if he couldn't manage to fit in. They're all very experienced gay men, so maybe he was seen as the "newbie" in their group.

by Anonymousreply 245December 8, 2018 2:34 AM

No one likes a smoker. Cody smells like an ashtray.

by Anonymousreply 246December 8, 2018 4:53 AM

He’s gorgeous so who cares about the rest. I think he can simply get what ever he’s in the mood for!

by Anonymousreply 247December 8, 2018 5:17 AM

What Eric has Cody looking like these days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 8, 2018 5:23 AM

ide walk thru a maze of lit ciggys to suk out his big hot floppy asshole yea.

by Anonymousreply 249December 8, 2018 5:24 AM

What Cody thinks when he reads all his thirst tweets from these stupid teenage girls....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 8, 2018 5:29 AM

Cody doesn't smoke, he vapes.

by Anonymousreply 251December 8, 2018 5:30 AM

No, he smokes and vapes.

by Anonymousreply 252December 8, 2018 5:32 AM

There are recent photos with him smoking cigarettes. He has a bad smoking habit.

by Anonymousreply 253December 8, 2018 5:32 AM

And how would you know?

by Anonymousreply 254December 8, 2018 5:33 AM

He’s too good looking to do either or

by Anonymousreply 255December 8, 2018 5:33 AM

Sly old fox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256December 8, 2018 5:37 AM

[quote]And how would you know?

Know what? He's a Facebook friend and posted about his habit and has recent photos of himself still smoking. Duh. And no, don't ask me for his account, I'm not giving it to you. His mother had to go private because you freaks wouldn't leave her alone. She even had to change her name on there.

by Anonymousreply 257December 8, 2018 5:57 AM

Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258December 8, 2018 6:06 AM

His mother was nice about all the messages she was receiving but a bit over it. She then reached out to everyone and wanted to know how to go private.

by Anonymousreply 259December 8, 2018 6:13 AM

So you're a 'friend' and you come on here to say that he smells like an ashtray?

by Anonymousreply 260December 8, 2018 6:22 AM

Accepted as a friend. We run in the same circles, hon.

by Anonymousreply 261December 8, 2018 6:25 AM

I don’t believe you!

by Anonymousreply 262December 8, 2018 6:30 AM

R241 that assessment seems accurate about Cody's embodiment of that Langdon character and he probably deserves credit for a lot of it. second part - Cody and Eric looking like father and son in that pic? No way. Cody appearance wise seems barely old enough to be the father of a toddler not a grown manchild. brothers maybe (adoptive of course as they look nothing alike) but not father and son..

by Anonymousreply 263December 8, 2018 8:54 AM

Father and son.

by Anonymousreply 264December 8, 2018 9:18 AM

his daddy maybe but not a Father

by Anonymousreply 265December 8, 2018 9:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266December 8, 2018 10:10 AM

Yep. No one from ACS followed him when he did the show and even when it finished but he followed all of them. None of them cared about him. It's a cutthroat industry, though.

by Anonymousreply 267December 8, 2018 10:17 AM

In that pic of the goat statue above, Eric tags a different Insta account than Cody has now. That should solve the Nancy Drew Mystery of The Actor With No Famous Instagram Friends.

A Facebook page? For someone who claims to dislike social media, he sure has a lot of accounts. Seriously doubt the validity of that, but okay.

At this point, I don't know why this guy is being discussed. There's nothing interesting about him aside from his unhinged fan base. Calling him basic would be an upgrade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 8, 2018 10:46 AM

I ban whenever I see that fukin bitch twit above from the brady bunch of crapsters.

by Anonymousreply 269December 8, 2018 11:00 AM

English 267

by Anonymousreply 270December 8, 2018 11:56 AM

Who is not interested in Cody can easily walk away and brag on other threads. It's as simple as that, Jan. If Smith tagged another account it's because Fern changed his insta username 3 times in 2016. codygoespublic is my all time favorite lmao

by Anonymousreply 271December 8, 2018 12:44 PM

Wait 271, so, Cody goes publicity c was his user name at one time in 2016? Is that when he maybe came out of closet?

by Anonymousreply 272December 8, 2018 1:05 PM

R271 R261 (same person) Care to explain your hostility towards someone you don't know personally? This guy is so bland that I can't understand what offensive thing he could have done to offend anyone. Your dislike - which you've carried from thread to thread - seems disproportionate bordering on disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 273December 8, 2018 1:13 PM

R273 I'm not 261, love. You gotta learn how to ignore and read posts better. What hostility? I can say what the f I wanna say on a gossip blog. If you think Eric Smith (I assume the bland guy is him cause I don't dislike Fern) is a cute little bunny and you can't handle other people criticizing him or Fern, perhaps you should go back to Tumblr. Heard they have some nice fanfics there. This is DL. We're bitching over strangers since 1995.

by Anonymousreply 274December 8, 2018 2:38 PM

Body looks hot in this scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275December 8, 2018 5:04 PM

R272 LOL I don't think so. He probably made his account public. He also used Mr Perth but changed it the same day. Deleting photos, comments, switching between private and public... He was anxious I suppose. That's why his sudden trolling surprised me lately. If you read his past interviews it's crazy how he's becoming the person he used to despise.

by Anonymousreply 276December 8, 2018 6:31 PM

Cody has a private account on Instagram right now.

by Anonymousreply 277December 8, 2018 7:03 PM

Why is this thread infested with obsessive fangirls? Cody is clearly gay. He's got gay face for days, then there's his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 278December 8, 2018 7:45 PM

Nobody is debating whether or not he likes men. He does. It's clear. What's being discussed is his fandom and how he's handling his overnight fame.

by Anonymousreply 279December 8, 2018 8:01 PM

Can we talk for a sec about the creepy edits they make? Like the ones with David Madson, a guy who was brutally murdered, set to pop ballads and techno shit? And what is with their obsession with Cody's boyfriend? Now there's edits of him all over And they're squeeing about how hot and stylish he is.

by Anonymousreply 280December 8, 2018 8:20 PM

R277 You keep calling him fat, ashtray yet you sure are convinced he has a private account. I bet you're also friends with him on fb. Where's the Sure, Jan gif when you need it...

by Anonymousreply 281December 8, 2018 9:27 PM

Convinced? I know he does. Miss Eric tagged him two months ago. Cody has it marked private.

by Anonymousreply 282December 8, 2018 11:19 PM

Cody’s private account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283December 8, 2018 11:21 PM

Private account mentioned in comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 8, 2018 11:21 PM

That photo is Cody and his older brother Jayden.

by Anonymousreply 285December 8, 2018 11:22 PM

Fern = leafy green plant (get it?)

by Anonymousreply 286December 8, 2018 11:22 PM

R285 oh damn I thought those were his children for a minute or Murphy's two

by Anonymousreply 287December 8, 2018 11:52 PM

That Instagram is so odd. 0 followers and only 14 posts?

by Anonymousreply 288December 9, 2018 12:13 AM

That picture has been all around Instagram. Not very private

by Anonymousreply 289December 9, 2018 12:41 AM

It's Cody's.

by Anonymousreply 290December 9, 2018 12:45 AM

Is that an old abandoned account or a new one?

by Anonymousreply 291December 9, 2018 12:51 AM

R287 All the dad and son comments/adoption/and kids spec lately seems to go back to those fanbitches that made fake Instagram and Tumblr edits. He doesn't have kids!

by Anonymousreply 292December 9, 2018 12:54 AM

Oh I believe it, R290. There's also an FB called Cody Leafy Green Plant that is definitely his, as it was tagged in photos by one of the other actors in The Tribes of Palos Verdes, as well as The Australian Theater Company.

by Anonymousreply 293December 9, 2018 12:54 AM

I need to have his baby so bad. will pay whatever cody…..u good lookin son of a bitch. ur hole alone makes u KING OF COCK

by Anonymousreply 294December 9, 2018 12:57 AM

This thread has officially gotten stalkerific.

He doesn't seem to be grasping that he's no longer a private person and therefore should have no expectation of privacy when it comes to social media. Jesus with all the drama.

by Anonymousreply 295December 9, 2018 1:09 AM

That account looks too odd and creepy to be his. And I actually had to scroll through Smith's photos again on both accounts to check and he never tagged that. Don't know... It's too shady. 0 followers? What's the point? Archive random photos on Instagram? Wtf

by Anonymousreply 296December 9, 2018 1:17 AM

Again, it is his. We were following him and he asked us to follow his "official" one.

by Anonymousreply 297December 9, 2018 1:22 AM

R297 Dude who are you? Lol And he also accepted your friend request on fb? I don't have fb anymore, thank God.... But... What did you mean by "we run in the same circles"? Do you know him? Are you an Aussie? 😴😴😴😴

by Anonymousreply 298December 9, 2018 1:34 AM

I love how this supposed "friend" of Fern's keeps giving up all of this information while accusing everyone else of being a freakish stalker.

by Anonymousreply 299December 9, 2018 1:47 AM

How can one be a stalker when you know someone irl?

by Anonymousreply 300December 9, 2018 1:48 AM

R300 You really expect us to believe you know him irl? Girl, you didn't bring anything new to the table. You're actually avoiding questions. Every fangirl who stalked the shit outta him knows he has a private fb account... The private Instagram was mentioned by that actor and whatever, it's out there for everyone to notice. You only mentioned he has photos smoking but the internet is again full of pics with him smoking. We know he smokes... So... Are you the one who banged him and was the best sex he ever had? 😂

by Anonymousreply 301December 9, 2018 2:03 AM

i hope someone tell cody put them cigs down baby they'll ruin your looks + your lungs

by Anonymousreply 302December 9, 2018 2:10 AM

Well one thing is for certain- if Cody deletes or changes the name of his social media then we’ll know for sure he’s either here or has people spying for him😏😂

by Anonymousreply 303December 9, 2018 2:29 AM

R301 Who's claiming they banged him?

by Anonymousreply 304December 9, 2018 2:33 AM

His "gaga ring" turned out to be a 7 dollar eBay ring, he's broke already?

by Anonymousreply 305December 9, 2018 2:34 AM

He wore that spiky ass medieval torture looking ring just right on those long fingered hands. I wonder if it was sharp. hot

by Anonymousreply 306December 9, 2018 2:47 AM

Uh, celebrities shop at Target and Wallgreens all the time. He wears the same pants and shirts everywhere he goes and box dyed his hair. That doesn't mean he's broke. If anything, it means the opposite, that he's super frugal.

Christ, the shit you people believe.

by Anonymousreply 307December 9, 2018 2:51 AM

He works on shitty cable television and has only done a few projects. You think he's rolling in dough? Do you know how expensive it is to live in LA??

by Anonymousreply 308December 9, 2018 2:58 AM

Well his shoes and pants said otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 309December 9, 2018 3:22 AM

Let him live, he's experimenting with fashion and it would be foolish to spend a lot on every random accessory he might not wear again. (I liked the ring, sue me. This boy can work it. The rings, the coats, the hair all yes. Ditch the tan pants though honey, sleek black or burgundy or navy will do you proud) There's other considerations too that influences people's purchasing aside from price and that might be the same for him ie box dyes. Such as I can afford any salon and any product but both salons and store dyes tend to damage anything longer than an inch so I box dye my SO's and BIL's hair. Our holy grail that keeps hair smooth as silk is Robert Craig online, some of the best dyes in the business. | not an ad

by Anonymousreply 310December 9, 2018 3:25 AM

he is the hottest new piece of ass in town and he knows how to use it.

he fun as shit in a sling.

trust me, his datebook is full with directors and producers and the big shot actors

by Anonymousreply 311December 9, 2018 3:35 AM

how did y'all know it was box dyed? I couldn't tell, it looks ok.

by Anonymousreply 312December 9, 2018 3:36 AM

Many box dyes from random stores just typically give off a 'look'. Dulls quickly, can dry out hair noticeably with even 1 or 2 colorings, and both sets in the color unevenly and fades unevenly. I didn't see that much when he was at the star ceremony recently where his hair very nearly matched his coat (nice), but after he first went darker (also nice) it looked like in the in between maaaybe boxed. If so, he's lucky it faded chestnut-ish as many rando boxed darker shades tend to redden when fading but not always in a becoming way. I wouldn't chance it with dyes though especially if one's trying to go for length, anything less than Robert Craig level quality when DIYing can get unsightly fast. ymmv

by Anonymousreply 313December 9, 2018 4:08 AM

was that him I saw scooting quickly into a glory hole booth in LA last week?

was a line outside the room next door. was covered in cum when he emerged 2 hrs later, my buddy said his hole was cherry red from use.

by Anonymousreply 314December 9, 2018 4:56 AM

His bf definitely bought that ring. He is the one spending hours on sites like eBay. That look was his idea anyway. It was so obvious. Fern still affords to buy shitty expensive goat shoes tho... For someone who is not rich... Meaning he's not broke either. Changing the subject: Fern recently liked this pic. Jesus, I thought it's Smith for a sec. Best thing ever is that they're not following each other. I wonder if he watched CMBYN and went on his account afterwards. I was also convinced Chalamet was gay. Turns out he was only linked to women and now he's dating J Depp's daughter. Why like this pic out of nowhere tho? He also unfollowed T Sivan who was another copy of his bf, physically speaking (in my eyes). Is the twink that jealous that he can't follow who he wants? Or Sivan sucks live so bad since they went to one of his concerts and then boom. Unfollowed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315December 9, 2018 8:57 AM

Clothing cut along these lines work better for him than the baggy mess he wore at the Ryan Murphy event. I like the boots with this suit - they give it some edge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 9, 2018 8:57 AM

R315 This picture doesn't even come from Chalamet's IG. It's from one of his fan accounts. I guess Cody liked it because it ended up in his explore tab somehow. So he might be a low-key CMBYN / Chalamet fan

by Anonymousreply 317December 9, 2018 9:24 AM

For god's sake, it's under the #codyfern tag, that's all. You don't have to read into every damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 318December 9, 2018 9:28 AM

Eric Smith helps fashion photographers. The clothes and shoes are borrowed and hand me downs.

by Anonymousreply 319December 9, 2018 9:32 AM

I didn't even look at the followers. My bad. Yeah, it makes sense now if it was under his tag.

by Anonymousreply 320December 9, 2018 9:52 AM

No one tagged Cody on that picture. And he liked it several hours ago while it's two days old. I don't think he would scroll for that long.

by Anonymousreply 321December 9, 2018 10:04 AM

I would assume he unfollows people because his crazier stans follow whomever he follows and begin dumpster diving through their posts looking for anything related to Cody, then swarm that person's posts any time Cody comments. I follow Ryan Murphy and a few of the writers. He could write a comment that's just the prayer emoji and they'll be dozens of drooling stan comments under his comment in minutes. Or these loons will start tweeting at the person Cody follows demanding he follow Cody back.

When are you guys going to realize that all the social media stalking and friending of his friends and monitoring what he likes or who he follows is truly unhealthy and a sign that you might have some issues you need to focus on other than some guy who - most likely - will never have an ounce of influence on your life? Damn, I've creeped on ex-boyfriends to this degree but I knew them! We had a real-life relationship!

You don't know this guy. Your obsession is unhealthy. It's a sign of deeper issues, like you prefer living online than off and that you are lacking social interaction with peers or you just plain hate your life and feel better trashing some moderately famous actor and his shallow boyfriend and presuming to know exactly who they are when you don't.

I love the snark on this site, but when it starts sounding like people are watching this guy's every move it makes me feel bad for being here.

DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 322December 9, 2018 12:11 PM

Hey eric

by Anonymousreply 323December 9, 2018 12:41 PM

R310 Somebody posted a clip here of the WOF ceremony and Fern was taking his seat. The clip was shot from the back, so when Fern turned his head, you saw a few chunks of blonde. That's why I assumed it was a dye job.

by Anonymousreply 324December 9, 2018 12:51 PM

He went to a damn hairstylist. His bf goes to a salon only for his skin care and you actually believe Fern did his hair unprofessionally home by himself or that he used I don't know what shitty products? Lol The twink would never approve. Maybe the color has shades of blonde. It's not black anyway.

by Anonymousreply 325December 9, 2018 1:59 PM

He has the same frightening eyes as Freddie Windsor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326December 9, 2018 2:15 PM

R322 This is a gossip site, as you may have noticed. We're free to discuss any aspect of Fern's life and public image we want. If you're here to shame people with your good morals, you might as well go on Tumblr. Please ignore us and leave us alone. No one needs your pseudo-therapist advice.

by Anonymousreply 327December 9, 2018 9:20 PM

Damn this thread is a whole lot of crazy. You just know it's infested with fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 328December 9, 2018 9:30 PM

I don't think gossip means what you think it means. Speaking for myself, I find the blow-by-blows of his social media activity tedious.

by Anonymousreply 329December 9, 2018 9:33 PM

And yet here you are.

by Anonymousreply 330December 9, 2018 9:49 PM

I wonder if he's using the Story feature now so his fans can't comment anymore. They're probably DMing him but he can decline all of them

by Anonymousreply 331December 9, 2018 11:04 PM

Probably, R331. He put up some fan art of Sarah Paulson choking him. He's trolling like a savage. It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 332December 9, 2018 11:11 PM

Go Cody go!

by Anonymousreply 333December 9, 2018 11:25 PM

Some posters, who are sexually frustrated and feel the need to give psychological advice in order to protect their "soft boi", clearly never been on a DL thread before. What's happening on this thread is not even 0,00001 % of the trash and insults you find on others. It's also pretty troll free. This is a gossip site based on stalking. How else can you bring in the latest pictures and news? There's no so called privacy. We dissect their private life. It's called entertainment. Thanks to the anonymous feature, anyone is free to voice their opinion. Up until you play Ms "you all don't have a life". You don't know shit about the people on this thread and you definitely don't end up and stay on here if you don't give 2 cents about this dude's private life. Lil hypocrite. If you got here by mistake and you're not interested in it, again, you can go back on Reddit. But you can't... you just have to know what's going on with your boy, right? Maybe go and educate yourself on what the site is about before making a fool of yourself cause it's pretty obvious you're another overprotective fangirl now. While you're at it also google the word "gossip".

by Anonymousreply 334December 9, 2018 11:38 PM

not gonna lie that art was good, can't believe he shared it Lol

by Anonymousreply 335December 9, 2018 11:39 PM

These fans need to stop with this Cody and Paulson shit! She’s almost old enough to be him mom and if he was to date a women I’m sure it wouldn’t be her type. I could def see more of a Miranda Kerr. That’s if he had the confidence but definitely that type of woman would compliment him more.

by Anonymousreply 336December 9, 2018 11:48 PM

Oh come on, Paulson is not that old. If he even likes women at all is highly debatable. But I could buy him attracted to a strong, confident, or androgynous type woman maybe even a little older rather than a Kerr or an ultra femme girl. Maybe that's why the chemistry with them in those AHS scenes were so scorching. As for Paulson I believe she's said she's fluid sexually so I don't know if she has a type though seems skewed to older people.

by Anonymousreply 337December 9, 2018 11:57 PM

Oki dok if you say so. I don’t think there’s chemistry on set. I’ve watched it a few times. I think they just both know how to act and they’re comfortable with each other. And I think people might be underestimating Cody’s ability to like fem females. I definitely think the potential is there even though he is with a man. No one really knows what he was up to before he came here and I think there is definitely a story there full of stuff we would all be surprised about. And Paulson is too old for him. She’s in her 40s..... he can do better!

by Anonymousreply 338December 10, 2018 12:09 AM

"He can do better" - like YOU, right, frau?

by Anonymousreply 339December 10, 2018 12:19 AM

She's only 12 years older than him. That's nothing. There's TOTALLY chemistry there. I don't get her attraction to a 70 yr old, though.

Using Instastories instead of regular posting would be a smart move for him. I wonder how long it will take the stans to figure out what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 340December 10, 2018 12:29 AM

Jesus 😴😴😴 Go check his tag or C F updates on Twitter. They're somewhere on holiday... Again. Not alone this time.

by Anonymousreply 341December 10, 2018 12:30 AM

He seems slightly femme himself, just stands to reason IF he were to like women he would be attracted to an opposite. I mean if he wanted a femme girl, he'd be with one instead of a femme guy. Maybe he likes femme guys and dominant women. I'm sure most will say he's strictly gay but that's too narrow IMO since he never made a statement. Everything's just harmless speculation, the only people that know the truth are him and his partners as it probably should be.

by Anonymousreply 342December 10, 2018 12:34 AM

Slightly? Sweetie, when he opens his mouth purses fall out.

He likes femme guys and masculine women. That TOPV clip where his finger is practically up that hot brunette's ass is not acting. He got roped into his relationship right after he moved to LA. He's over it but doesn't know how to get out of it, especially since the twink supported him in the beginning. Affection does not equal physical chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 343December 10, 2018 12:43 AM

R340 Yeah, admittedly, the 70yo is a bit odd. But somehow interesting too in that she doesn't conform to society's expectations and stereotypes per attractions to people and how she lives her life. That's always more interesting IMO but then I'm personally a nonconformist in a lot of ways so I get it.

by Anonymousreply 344December 10, 2018 12:45 AM

So you people mean to tell me that he likes a young ultra fem guy but would like an older masculine woman? Get outta here with that shit! Are ya stupid or just plain crazy? And I too do not believe Sarah would not be his type myself. I do think that he would be in to girly girls. But then again here lately he seems to be Turing more feminine himself so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 345December 10, 2018 1:09 AM

Uh-huh. Girly girls? ... Then who's going to be the top in that hypothetical relationship?

by Anonymousreply 346December 10, 2018 1:19 AM

I think he’s more manly than you guys give him credit for. Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 347December 10, 2018 1:35 AM

He's a saucy flirt. I'm pretty sure the crotch grabbing gif cured my asthma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348December 10, 2018 1:37 AM

I had a friend and flatmate who looked just like Cody. Dark blonde with those raccoon eyes, a pretty color. He drank and smoked too much and descended into some kind of psychosis. Always a gentle soul though.

by Anonymousreply 349December 10, 2018 2:08 AM

Omg you guys need to get off of this crazy train! Fern and Paulson are not a thing! It’s a tv show and acting. They do not even look good together. Only 16 year old fangirls think so.

by Anonymousreply 350December 10, 2018 2:27 AM

348 lmao wonder if that was scripted

by Anonymousreply 351December 10, 2018 3:09 AM

351 of course it was. Why would anyone think that it was not?

by Anonymousreply 352December 10, 2018 3:12 AM

I don’t understand what is “hot” about it?

by Anonymousreply 353December 10, 2018 3:13 AM

352 some actors get to make adjustments to the material 353 the power play in those scenes

by Anonymousreply 354December 10, 2018 3:17 AM

I don’t think he did that on his own and I don’t see anything flirtatious about it. She referred to him as a man who thought he was the master of the universe and he smiled and covered his weanice. That doesn’t seem flirty or hot. Actually just confusing about the message that he’s really trying to send. Imagine that!

by Anonymousreply 355December 10, 2018 4:12 AM

Oh, FFS, R355, it's a sexual power play by the character. He knows she hates him, and he's got her practically begging him to put his tongue down her throat at the end of that scene, even though he just humiliated her completely. He's a total dominant. His 'weanice' (WTF) is never in jeopardy you silly little girl. Come back when you've got some sexual experience that doesn't involve fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 356December 10, 2018 4:46 AM

R356 Precisely, and the fact that they were both dominant, yet he won out. OTOH, he had a submissive side at times with the strong females in his life (albeit directed non-sexually), and that dichotomy of character was intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 357December 10, 2018 5:14 AM

356 do you live in reality?! It’s a show dude, take a seat and relaxe. No one said anything about any body part being jeopardy and non of the non-since that you just ranted off still explained why that was hot or flirtatious. And don’t get me started on sexual experience. You need to hush up over there!

by Anonymousreply 358December 10, 2018 5:21 AM

"non-since"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 359December 10, 2018 5:23 AM

Excuse me SENSE. Of spell check is the only come back you have to that one then......

by Anonymousreply 360December 10, 2018 5:29 AM

Why has this bad actor, who is unfuckably plain gotten a second thread.

He deserves none of our time

by Anonymousreply 361December 10, 2018 5:37 AM

And yet you’re still here.

by Anonymousreply 362December 10, 2018 5:48 AM

Subjective. I am sure the man knows he is not plain in talent or appearance. The hundreds of thousands of stans lavishing praise daily attest to that more than enough (maybe too much--the exponential growth on Instagram alone is startling). If actors like Connor Jessup (adorable boy though he may be) can have 4 threads of discussion, Fern deserves triple.

by Anonymousreply 363December 10, 2018 6:13 AM

Amen 363! He’s not plain at all! I really question why there is negative comments saying stuff like this. Is it all coming from the same person who has a personal vendetta?

by Anonymousreply 364December 10, 2018 6:55 AM

Just PLAIN hot!

by Anonymousreply 365December 10, 2018 6:57 AM

He kind of reminds me of a confused person like maybe Michael Jackson. Started out as a man but then slowly became more of a woman. Did you see the video of him on the bus talking about his hair? I could’ve easily mistaken him for a valley girl cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 366December 10, 2018 7:04 AM

R364 I believe so, the same person or he's acquired a couple haters for whatever inane reason. "They're just jealous, darling."

by Anonymousreply 367December 10, 2018 7:10 AM

R366 I didn't see that. On a bus?

Well, most of us go through an evolution of self-awareness. Maybe instead of confused he's still discovering his truth and self. Regardless, society makes it difficult for anyone that dares to defy expectations.

by Anonymousreply 368December 10, 2018 7:34 AM

368, girl, he’s past that point! I know what video 366 is referring to but I’m not sure if it’s a bus that they’re all on. He’s was talking to , I think, Leslie about how he just dyed his hair and why.

by Anonymousreply 369December 10, 2018 7:49 AM

Just seen some pics out there on Twitter that looked like Eric was proposing to him in a swimming pool. I’ll leave it up to you guys to get on there and find it but yeah.

by Anonymousreply 370December 10, 2018 7:51 AM

R370 Looks like they are in Costs Rica and that's not Eric. It's Devon showing him something on the phone. Probably fangirls comments lmao Check the tags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 10, 2018 8:42 AM

Oh,,,, is this whole thread teen gurls drooling on a gay site about a medium to nothing talent with non special looks and a body we have never seen? Cool, that makes sense, as cannot believe regular DLers would care much for this .....nothing

by Anonymousreply 372December 10, 2018 8:46 AM

And people are still wondering why the twink looks clingy and wouldn't let him go. Would you let go of this? Not to mention the times he brings him to Perth, Australia. Better than Bieber if you ask me🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373December 10, 2018 8:47 AM

R373 Fuck off back to Tumblr baby cunt

by Anonymousreply 374December 10, 2018 8:57 AM

R374 Did we stop you from jerking off to Bomer? Sure we couldn't miss a troll. What are you doing on this thread if you don't give a f about the guy? I don't usually block posters but consider yourself blocked. I'd advise the others to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 375December 10, 2018 9:15 AM

R371 What tags? There are no tags on that post.

by Anonymousreply 376December 10, 2018 10:16 AM

R376 Do you know how to use Instagram? A click on the pic and boom... They'll appear. Unless there's something wrong with your app.

by Anonymousreply 377December 10, 2018 11:14 AM

His fine asshole tastes like ryan murphys saliva...

by Anonymousreply 378December 10, 2018 1:20 PM

This is the video. The AHS cast was being bussed to Ryan Murphy's Walk of Fame ceremony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 10, 2018 1:32 PM

How did devon bostick and Cody know eachother?

by Anonymousreply 380December 10, 2018 2:24 PM

I believe that this Nancy Grant person is a producer who is working with Fern on the film that he's writing. I think she was one of the producers of The Tribes of Palos Verdes. As for Bostick, maybe he knows Fern through Grant or they are in the same social circle in LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 10, 2018 2:32 PM

I didn't see anything wrong in that video. to give cred where it's due, he's got a charming demeanor and is a beauty

by Anonymousreply 382December 10, 2018 2:40 PM

Fern and Bostick did Sundancelabs together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383December 10, 2018 2:41 PM

They've known each other for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384December 10, 2018 2:43 PM

[quote]He got roped into his relationship right after he moved to LA. He's over it but doesn't know how to get out of it, especially since the twink supported him in the beginning. Affection does not equal physical chemistry.

The good ole' woobie rationalization, a staple of fangurl lore.

by Anonymousreply 385December 10, 2018 2:59 PM

382 he’s a Beauty alright but he’s Turing more and more fem and I don’t know if that’s going to work for him.

by Anonymousreply 386December 10, 2018 3:08 PM

Maybe the twink is topping now

by Anonymousreply 387December 10, 2018 3:18 PM

Haha that was the look of satisfaction in that always. You. Pic. Yeah!

by Anonymousreply 388December 10, 2018 3:20 PM

R386, at least learn how to reference posts on this site.

by Anonymousreply 389December 10, 2018 3:27 PM

R389 excuse me

by Anonymousreply 390December 10, 2018 3:45 PM

R381 Interesting. Didn't know Fern was a writer too, but that's a smart move to hone that craft early on in his career while also being an actor. Many wait much later or just never branch out to writing, directing etc. Did he say anywhere what genres he's into writing?

by Anonymousreply 391December 10, 2018 5:05 PM

R385 I don't have a dog in the fight, nor did I say he wasn't gay or not into men. I merely suggested he wasn't into the man he's dating now and that he seems to also be attracted to women. That's a thing.

by Anonymousreply 392December 10, 2018 5:11 PM

R384 I was convinced he was born in December and that Wikipedia got it wrong. In certain Versace interviews and on some websites they claimed he was born on the 15th of December not on the 6th of July. Guess that makes him a Cancer like me. Curious fact... The twink is a Leo. One of the most unsatisfying relationships I've ever had was with a Leo....that's if you believe in astrology at all...

by Anonymousreply 393December 10, 2018 5:26 PM

R393 I thought Eric was born July 2nd making him a cancer as well?

by Anonymousreply 394December 10, 2018 5:33 PM

it's variable but i believe astrology holds some merit. if i remember correctly, cancers work best with pisces, capricorn, and scorpio

by Anonymousreply 395December 10, 2018 5:36 PM

R391, Fern wrote, directed and acted in a short film called "Pisces" last year. It made the rounds in the festival circuit and is the basis for the full length feature he's developing. It's a drama. He'll be co-producing the feature with Nancy Grant of the above Instagram post. She produced the short.

Fern does seem very smart to me. He's definitely driven, and good for him, because a pretty face isn't enough to survive on in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396December 10, 2018 5:37 PM

Thanks for the info. I must agree, he seems very bright and I've only caught 2 interviews but his intelligence was obvious right away--and probably a high degree of emotional intelligence too. It's refreshing that he doesn't skate on just his looks, other attributes are ultimately way more important in the long run even in entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 397December 10, 2018 6:03 PM

Re R392

"Merely suggesting" is the new "I pulled that out of my ass"

People who gain some degree of notice in HW aren't the powerless victims of your fan fantasies. If they want to break up with a nobody and move on, they will. If they continue to keep the company of said nobody, it's because they want to.

People in the biz have different preference and level of tolerance for social media publicity and / or attention whoring by their immediate and close circle. When a line is crossed, people will sever ties.

Also, it's not uncommon that people in the biz don't follow, or "like", or in any way acknowledge social media posts by their inner circle. For reasons which often have nothing to do with fan "speculations".

by Anonymousreply 398December 10, 2018 6:06 PM

R398 you seem angry?

by Anonymousreply 399December 10, 2018 6:23 PM

R394 His twitter says 22 August. So he's a Leo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400December 10, 2018 6:23 PM

Eric is the top now!

by Anonymousreply 401December 10, 2018 6:25 PM

R398. I mean...ok? You're getting worked up about something isn't really that big of a deal.

by Anonymousreply 402December 10, 2018 6:27 PM

R398 needs someone to talk to and a hug!

by Anonymousreply 403December 10, 2018 6:29 PM

R398 be like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404December 10, 2018 6:41 PM

He has a gorgeous face but just need some muscles I think he would look hotter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405December 10, 2018 6:41 PM

He does not want muscles. He wants boobs now.

by Anonymousreply 406December 10, 2018 6:43 PM

R405 No thanks. We have enough Ken dolls around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407December 10, 2018 6:44 PM

All valley girls want huge titts!

by Anonymousreply 408December 10, 2018 6:45 PM

He's gorgeous. Not every man needs to be jacked into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 409December 10, 2018 6:45 PM

Haha R408 so Eric can play with me while he’s getting in that ass!

by Anonymousreply 410December 10, 2018 6:47 PM

*Play with them... typo

by Anonymousreply 411December 10, 2018 6:48 PM

R407 is so obvious. And. Simple

by Anonymousreply 412December 10, 2018 6:59 PM

Fern on another 'best of 2018' list. Good for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413December 10, 2018 7:23 PM

R399 / R403 / R404 and tons of other R's on this page alone, didn't know how to reference posts on DL until a couple hours ago. But seems a fangurl expert in infantilizing stalking.

Take your meds, cupcake, and take a walk while you're at it.

by Anonymousreply 414December 10, 2018 7:40 PM

R401 is that just spec based on that red pic Cody posted with his boy or is it due to the people saying he's 'turning more femme'?

by Anonymousreply 415December 10, 2018 7:48 PM

It funny how some people on here get offended and they call each other fan girls. You want a correct reference then you got it. And I made those comments for reasons previously stated R415. Some people on here just take things to personal and seem to invested for what ever reason.

by Anonymousreply 416December 10, 2018 7:55 PM

R415 The "turning more femme" bs is hilarious. He always behaved like that. Some should go and watch his interview at the TOPV premiere. It's also how the avocado obsession started. I also noticed he gets more awkward when he has to speak in front of a camera, like when Grossman forced him to talk for her lil story. Fern said he hates being himself on camera. D Criss has a gay attitude yet he's straight and married to a woman. I have straight friends who have that kind of personality. Those complaining about it are teenage girls who obsess over H Styles. They think a real man has to act like Tarzan and have muscles otherwise he's seen like a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 417December 10, 2018 10:06 PM

Darren Criss is bi. That's a well-known fact. He's not married. His fiance is more of a beard.

by Anonymousreply 418December 10, 2018 10:13 PM

Cody was born in July. I can confirm that.

by Anonymousreply 419December 10, 2018 10:13 PM

He is a pussy, but a good looking one. That will only last for so long and these girls will get the hint. Look, we’ve seen Cody Fern on screen acting like a real man and it’s hot! Gay men love it just as much as women. But as you watch the interviews that are done over time, you see him get extremely feminine. I think that at one point Cody did like the pussy, but then moved to USA and got stranded in Weirdoville and couldn’t find his way back home! He needs something to keep his masculine edge. He’s loosing it and that’s what keeps him special for both men and women!

by Anonymousreply 420December 10, 2018 10:14 PM

Good for you, so can Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 421December 10, 2018 10:14 PM

Darren isn’t bi. He’s straight. And a douche.

by Anonymousreply 422December 10, 2018 10:15 PM

So because Darren is straight he’s a douche? Get real! I can tell you that real straight homophobic men would never kiss another man, Fern or not! Give Darren some credit where it is due!

by Anonymousreply 423December 10, 2018 10:19 PM

Nope. Do a search for him on this site. Criss has been with men. He might predominantly fuck women, but held been with men. he could still identify as straight, though. He's also very well-liked. Did you see how the Versace cast jumped up to congratulate him when he won his Emmy?

It seems like Fern's sexual-identity tends to match his roles. GOing by pics he had on Instagram, when he was shooting TOPV he was more surfer/outdoorsey. Then ACS started filming and he's walking a fucking kitten on a leash and wearing twinks magenta pants. Then with AHS he's totally femme, much like Michael, wearing a ton of rings and long jackets. I can't tell if it's a strategic choice on his part of if he's just trying to figure out what feels right for him.

by Anonymousreply 424December 10, 2018 10:27 PM

R418 lol Well known fact for who? The gays on DL who hate bi, straight people or fantasize about his dick? How is his fiancé a beard when they've been dating for almost a decade? Dude claims in every single interview he's straight and enjoys playing gay roles. Why would a gay man do that or waste his time with a woman? He could easily be a second Bomer. No one would care if he came out as gay. Many were surprised when they found out he's straight. It's actually the reversed situation of what's happening with actors like Fern. R420 You sound like a middle aged woman stuck with a big fat belly of a husband. The word "pussy" has a different meaning to me. A man who has a certain sensibility or attitude and he's been through a lot of shit and fought to be where he is now is certainly not one. But that's just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 425December 10, 2018 10:31 PM

R424 maybe like how they say Michael Jackson has his penis removed to get a higher voice.... just getting too wrapped up in the moment? I get it! I think Cody looks his best masculine, we don’t have enough of them!

by Anonymousreply 426December 10, 2018 10:32 PM

R423, R425, R426 is unhinged. Please stop feeding this troll.

by Anonymousreply 427December 10, 2018 10:35 PM

R427 fuck off with your crazy self! Who do you serve and most of all....:. WHO SENT YOU?!

by Anonymousreply 428December 10, 2018 10:39 PM

Someone poked fun with a cry baby!

by Anonymousreply 429December 10, 2018 10:44 PM

R427 I'm 425 troll. 423 and 426 is a different person. Stop calling trolls, fangirls etc posters with a different opinion from you kid.

by Anonymousreply 430December 10, 2018 10:46 PM

I’m 423, get over yourself! This is a site based on bitching and gossiping about others for the pursposes of entertainment! You ain’t getting it up the keister by Fern, dry those tears fanboy!

by Anonymousreply 431December 10, 2018 11:14 PM

I remember feeling uncomfortable the first time I've seen this pic on a site and not knowing why at the time. It's from the 8th of july so I assume he was celebrating his birthday... I'm pretty sure he was high. The caption kind of confirms it. + his red pants diva in background *eyeroll*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 10, 2018 11:26 PM

R432 not tying to change subject, but omg! Do you think that was turing point? It’s definitely plausible but why? Could do so much better!

by Anonymousreply 433December 10, 2018 11:41 PM

R433 Why? Hmmm it's his birthday party.... He was having fun I guess. Btw I'm dead at the way the twink was dressed compared to Fern and the others. He really wears that shit irl man. I thought it's just Instagram whoring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 10, 2018 11:55 PM

R434..... stay away fro Eric!

by Anonymousreply 435December 11, 2018 12:21 AM

[quote]So because Darren is straight he’s a douche? Get real! I can tell you that real straight homophobic men would never kiss another man

Straw-manning. Nobody claimed he's a douche because he's straight

[quote]Darren Criss is bi. That's a well-known fact.

Well known by whom? His tumblr and twitter fangurls stuck in a constant cycle of hate for his gf?

What is known is that nobody so far has produced a verified record of him hooking up with any guys for fun. All gossip has been about gay for pay, which is called opportunism, not bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 436December 11, 2018 1:22 AM

He was clearly doing a shoot that day and then posted the picture later.

by Anonymousreply 437December 11, 2018 1:56 AM

R386 and anyone else that mentioned this: I guess I'm not comprehending; how would being more femme not work for him? Do you mean in not getting roles? Or in his personal life? The latter is probably not an issue if that's what he wants, and the former--being an actor he's able to pull off versatile looks so it's not an issue there. I think the look suits him well. But then he pulls off all the other looks too. I also didn't think he looked awkward in LG's video at all. And I don't think him "being more femme" is automatically any confirmation or denial of his sexuality one way or the other. Style and gender presentation are separate. Someone said his style changes with the roles. OKay, he's probably playing with different styles or maybe a little method. I find no harm in it. People are boring when they never experiment with anything.

by Anonymousreply 438December 11, 2018 4:08 AM

R417 Ugh I know. It's disturbing when people - appears to be more some girls without life experience, girls and women with strict and boring adherence to stereotypical gender/sex roles, and straight guys than anyone insisting on defining what a "real man" is, and that it has to be super masculine. Macho men and those that are try hards about it are a dime a dozen. Men that are comfortable presenting differently are always more intriguing. Going by even a single post Cody makes and the corresponding fangirls & boys comments, most don't care at all whatever way he presents they accept. Being more femme or otherwise isn't harming his fanbase, if anything it's probably drawing them in. Personally I think he rocks both the dark styling and also the femme demeanor best, sometimes both at once. But it doesn't matter, he can pull off whatever. Maybe even some of Jared Leto's wild styles and people say he's femme with his appearance (and he happily admits it + keeps the mystery), the long soft robes and silk shirts etc. It didn't harm his appeal to fanbase or men or women. Just the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 439December 11, 2018 4:54 AM

[quote]the long soft robes

A true DLer will know how to reference such attire.

But I know hardly anyone else here is a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 440December 11, 2018 5:27 AM

R440 Yeah that's crazy. Are all real Dlers fleeing the thread out of exasperation ? The difference between the previous thread's first comments and what's happening now is staggering. 90% of the posters here are straight girls. They debated Cody's woman type for hours and that's the most extraordinary thing I ever witnessed on DL, where even well-known straight guys are considered gay. But at least there's much less hate and trolls on this thread than we're used to.

by Anonymousreply 441December 11, 2018 5:47 AM

R437 Are you referring to Smith's pic? What photoshoot? Look in the background at R432. He's clearly dressed in the same clothes at Cody's party. He just posted the pic on the 10th. R439 Leto is a well paid Gucci whore with a far more delusional fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 442December 11, 2018 6:36 AM

Uuuhhh R439 are you smoking some shit?! No, the fem is not a style he’s about to pull of..... AT ALL!!!!!! Maybe Murphy will still give him roles but he could do so much better! FACT! His masculinity is what makes him shine. Straight, bi or gay you’ll have to at least agree with that much.

by Anonymousreply 443December 11, 2018 6:37 AM

R443 Dude read your posts. You're accusing other people of smoking weed? And what's with the "he could do so much better" mantra you keep repeating? You can't tell a person how to behave in public, moron. They have their own personality. You can't change a fucking person. Perhaps you also can't make the difference between his characters and the actor. The only femme item in his latest look was the ring and even that was smth Langdon could've worn. It's more of an androgynous item. "His masculinity is what makes him shine". Seriously, go droll over Fassbender or smth. Your definition of masculinity sucks, lady. Bet you also think a gay man is less of a man than a straight one. I'm gonna leave you meditate on this quote I read on that Chamalet fan account. It stuck with me: "I think there's so much masculinity in being vulnerable and allowing yourself to be feminine."

by Anonymousreply 444December 11, 2018 7:25 AM

R443 what's the catastrophe? He could masc it up during auditions and onscreen if need be, no? It's called acting.

by Anonymousreply 445December 11, 2018 7:34 AM

R444 why are you mad? And it appears that he has gotten more feminine! And yes, that is going to kill it for him.... LADY!

by Anonymousreply 446December 11, 2018 7:44 AM

Seriously everyone, please just stop feeding R446. She's delusional and doesn't respect the fact that this is a gossip site for gay men and she's a guest here. Ignore and block.

by Anonymousreply 447December 11, 2018 7:50 AM

R447 Agreed

by Anonymousreply 448December 11, 2018 7:58 AM

Oh get off it Napoleon

by Anonymousreply 449December 11, 2018 8:07 AM

The latest from the "family vacation."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450December 11, 2018 8:17 AM

Just saw TOPV in addition to Versace and this guy has a lot of potential. brought truly believable life and depth to the characters. Hope his people have him connected with a good veteran mentor in the industry as he needs guidance

by Anonymousreply 451December 11, 2018 11:53 AM

The germaphobe in me is cringing seeing all that the dirt under the nails of whoever is doing his makeup in his latest IG post. that's fucking disgusting. Sometimes I swear he posts random shit because he's bored or hanging out with friends and they want to make fun of all the commenters.

by Anonymousreply 452December 11, 2018 5:39 PM

R452 My thoughts exactly.... 🤮 Are we sure is dirt tho? Wasn't that his Halloween look? Maybe that person had some kind of make up on for his own look. It's beyond me how he let those hands touch his face.

by Anonymousreply 453December 11, 2018 6:44 PM

Dirty fingernails make me physically sick, and I'm not even a germaphobe.

Looks like Cody is making the most of his time off. Good for him. I agree with R451 - he's got a lot of potential and 2019 will likely be a busy year for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 11, 2018 7:15 PM

he's getting makeup done in one update and the fans are unleashed to squeeeee over their prettyking-angelprincedaddywhatever and he's driving like a wild child through water in another.don't know what to make of him except he's diverse about it give him that

by Anonymousreply 455December 11, 2018 8:47 PM

Part of the reason for the daddychokemesoohotfuckme comments is because he doesn't post anything of substance. Who the fuck cares that he got his eyebrows done? I understand that the profile is supposed to be for professional purposes (lol) but if posted more pictures that weren't obvious cries for compliments maybe the stans would calm down.

by Anonymousreply 456December 11, 2018 8:57 PM

He doesn't owe anyone shit, R456. Right now he seems content to have his own IG focus on behind the scenes photos taken on set , public appearance photos and magazine shoots while allowing his BF and other friends to show him on their pages. All of the 'daddy choke me' nonsense comes directly from young female fans with little sexual experience who've read too much fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 457December 11, 2018 9:02 PM

What I found hilarious was that he had captioned "choke me" and they just without fail did not get it, and turned it around begging for him to choke them. Little to no sexual experience indeed.

by Anonymousreply 458December 11, 2018 9:23 PM

Exactly, R458.

by Anonymousreply 459December 11, 2018 9:34 PM

If he's going to let friends post more personal photos of him (thereby encouraging his fans to flood their accounts with ridiculousness) then he might as well post that stuff to his own account. I doubt his friends are thrilled when their feed is cluttered with comments from his tweener fans. He has to know by now that his fans have followed everyone he follows so they're sure not to miss a moment of his life.

by Anonymousreply 460December 11, 2018 11:12 PM

R460, all of his close friends seem to be industry people. He's consciously giving them exposure. Being associated with people who are more famous/successful than you, and getting some public recognition or notoriety, go a long way in the industry.

He has re-curated his page very specifically to be all about his work. He has used Instagram Story to respond to speculation about his relationship. He'll occasionally give glimpses of himself through other people's pages, knowing that only hardcore stans and Tumblrinas are going to stalk his tag every day. He will occasionally amuse himself by trolling them. That's how it'll be until he decides to change it. I'm sure they're all having a good laugh in the pool in Costa Rica.

by Anonymousreply 461December 11, 2018 11:23 PM

Who said the twink is the top? 😂😂 Straight girls? After watching this I side with whom claimed they look like father and son (Or Fern looking like an older brother). Genuinely thought Smith is nude... The horror. Btw... pretty creepy seeing how Smith is a living ken doll and Fern has a normal body shape. Put them side to side and a stranger would think they have nothing in common. Is it just me or if you pause at the right moment when Fern is going down you can notice an earring?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462December 11, 2018 11:37 PM

Like I said, he's getting his jollies from trolling the fuck out of stans like R462 and then seeing how they analyze everything down to the last detail. "Is that an earring??" Jesus fucking Christ.

As for me, I miss Outpost Michael Langdon. Now THAT'S hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463December 12, 2018 12:01 AM

If my friend intentionally sent a swarm of frothing hormonal teenagers to my feed to drool and write mental patient-like comments, I'd be pissed. If he wanted to give them exposure he'd post their work to his feed so real industry people could see it. That is if he actually had any influence, which he doesn't. The amount if credit people give this guy is hilarious. His IG is a vanity page because he's insecure and needs frequent validation from teenagers. HOT.

by Anonymousreply 464December 12, 2018 12:29 AM

R463 Trolling the fuck out of this stan? Bitch, you just posted a Langdon fan video 😂

by Anonymousreply 465December 12, 2018 12:58 AM

This is the first time I've ever heard Eric speak. His voice is a lot lower pitched than I expected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466December 12, 2018 1:28 AM

I think it's smartly calculated. He deprives those fans in sufficient intervals, they're dehydrated and greedy. And rabid. He could post 10x per day tho and I doubt it would slake that thirst. Good job, Fern

by Anonymousreply 467December 12, 2018 10:15 AM

There was a comment on Cody's last post that was begging his fangirls to stop calling him daddy, to stop telling him to choke them etc. Had more than 500 likes and 80 replies and since Instagram shows you the top comments... It disappeared. I wonder if Fern deleted it or the person who wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 468December 12, 2018 10:29 AM

Cody wrote that?

by Anonymousreply 469December 12, 2018 10:33 AM

did he really address something like that with his fans? Might've been a stan policing the others as they're always telling each other what is "acceptable". Hmm ,, I'd assume he could take all those harmless comments in stride from both fans and a few vocal haters, but he did say something about anxiety before. I have wondered about all these actors getting comments like that if it disturbs them. Sure has to be flattering on some level but some of it is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 470December 12, 2018 10:43 AM

He didn't write it, It was written by a follower who thought it would be cool to act offended and police everyone in the hopes Fern would notice her. They're as obnoxious as the thirstraps. That picture is nothing special. He could post a picture of a tree and his stans would still be saying yes king and that he slayed. They don't get that held probably post more if they didn't act so fucking deranged. At this point he's just posting old photos to feed the sharks.

by Anonymousreply 471December 12, 2018 11:08 AM

R469 It was a fan. I think he enjoys the attention he gets, the thirst and he deleted comments before so... That one was accusing his fans of stalking and making him feel uncomfortable blah blah blah

by Anonymousreply 472December 12, 2018 11:34 AM

No SAG nomination for Fern today. Darren Criss got another nomination for ACS. I hope that Fern chooses his next project wisely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473December 12, 2018 5:23 PM

I don't understand how Wittrock got a Critic's Choice nomination and Fern didn't, when Fern was the one with all the press notices for ACS. There's no comparing the two roles. I wonder if he's even being submitted for these things. He needs to get it together.

I just read that Finn Wittrock and Jon Jon Briones have signed on to Murphyls Netflix series Ratched starring, of course, Sarah Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 474December 12, 2018 5:39 PM

It makes no sense. Fern is on almost every Best of 2018 list I've seen. I don't remember seeing Wittrock do any press for ACS while Cody did plenty. Maybe Wittrock has better representation.

I mean, as a relative newcomer I'm sure that everyone was taken aback by how fantastic Fern was in Versace. Maybe his agents and PR people (if he even had any at the time) didn't think it was worth pushing him, thinking he wouldn't be recognized much. As soon as the 'breakout ACS star' articles started showing up, they should have made a plan for Fern. He should absolutely be getting more recognition than he's getting.

by Anonymousreply 475December 12, 2018 5:55 PM

He was robbed from some of the noms and it really doesn't make any sense unless it is because he's a newer name. He received a lot of good reviews and I didn't notice any negatives articles, in fact there were journalists hoping for and predicting his noms and wins.

2018 has seemed his first year as far as really being recognized and it's been a pretty big year so that's impressive as is. I don't think Wittrock or the others got nommed their first year(s). Fern's got a lot of time for future noms and awards but meanwhile maybe he should take another look into that representation and ask some whys and wherefores.. he is simply too good of a rising actor to be held back or stuck with a bad team.

by Anonymousreply 476December 12, 2018 6:16 PM

New Interview.

Looking back on 2018, Fern still marvels at the year he’s had. Twelve months ago, he was best known for playing the lead in a touring production of the Tony-winning play War Horse in his native Australia. Now, thanks largely to his turn as Michael Langdon, the son of Satan, in AHS, he is the subject of Tumblr memes and Instagram fan accounts. “Being recognized or feeling that you’re being watched has definitely changed a lot about my life, but ultimately it’s trivial,” he says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477December 12, 2018 6:51 PM

The shade in his comment on this post😂😂😂 Next time Fern... Next time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478December 12, 2018 8:14 PM

That's not shade. He's joking because Grossman fucked up her original comment. He's teasing her.

by Anonymousreply 479December 12, 2018 10:05 PM

R479 I know. 🤦🏻‍♂️Tho I do think he's a lil butthurt over his own non nominations lol. I would be. How was Wittrock better than him? Cody's character did not only witness murder but also had to live through the trauma knowing eventually he'll die too. It's painful to watch it again and remember he won't be properly praised for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480December 12, 2018 10:51 PM

Finn was def Not better than him but has been around longer Cody will get his turn.should've been for ACS though,

R463 'pony ' 😆 Langdon was a hot one alright. Still dont know how he / Cody had so much chemistry with errrbody and their goat and snakes

by Anonymousreply 481December 12, 2018 11:54 PM

Finn Wittrock has been on critic's radar ever since he broke out with his role on Masters of Sex. That was his David Madson role. He also does press; including a couple of the late night shows.

There's no reason why Fern wasn't getting booked on any entertainment news or late night shows. Fuck, a 2 minute interview with ET would be fine. He does NO press. That's why he's not getting nominated. The fact that he has yet to acknowledge Versace's GG nods really reflects poorly on him. That he prefers mystery is super cute and all when it comes to Instagram, but it's bad for his career. He doesn't have to talk about himself, but he needs to get his face out there. I'm betting he doesn't have a publicist.

by Anonymousreply 482December 13, 2018 12:10 AM

I did find that strange when he didn't appear on any segments, even more so during AHS given the substantial role and that he was such the face for this season. That makes me wonder if anyone is advising him at all; it would appear someone isn't fulfilling their function properly.

One good element is that he quickly built a considerable fanbase that will follow him to new projects. He's already getting up near Bomer's numbers on IG, will eclipse before long.

by Anonymousreply 483December 13, 2018 12:28 AM

I don't think an Instagram following translates to an actor getting offered more projects. You know what does? Award nominations. If he is going to muse his IG following for work purposes, he needs to do more than post pictures everyone has already seen once every ten days. His fan base is mostly kids. They'll find someone else to obsess over if he continues doing what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 484December 13, 2018 12:36 PM

You do realize that the positive press Fern received was bought and paid for by FX, right? lol. It was a bunch of bullshit. That's why no actual noms.

by Anonymousreply 485December 13, 2018 1:33 PM

Wait, you're going by Instagram follows? Holy shit. That's pathetic. Evan Peters has 4.2m followers. Does he do anything outside of a Ryan Murphy crapfest? lol.

by Anonymousreply 486December 13, 2018 1:34 PM

I have no words for the shit they tag him in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 13, 2018 5:43 PM

They want so desperately to get ANY indication that he recognizes their existence. But like the character they fell in love with on AHS, he wouldn't fuck them if they were the last fraus on earth.

by Anonymousreply 488December 13, 2018 7:17 PM

I don't know about that. Actors have been known to slide into the DMs of their fans. Some have them posted photos of themselves and they're nothing like what you would expect. Twinky guys and pretty late teen to twenty something girls. There are some I legit feel bad for because you can tell they're lonely and isolated and their entire existence is online ("I made my eighteenth edit of the day/came up with a season if AHS/wrote another fan fic story about Jim Mason and Michael Langdon twinking out. Tell me what you think!") but many of them are pretty cute.

by Anonymousreply 489December 13, 2018 7:50 PM

I highly doubt that Cody is 'sliding into the DMs' of his stans. It doesn't matter if 'some of them are cute' - many are insane. There's the one who created a fake response from him to her on her Instagram, and then there are entries like this all over social media:

"I want him to have me in a choke hold against the wall, begging me to look at him, as he has his knife held to my stomach. Me gasping for air, he tilts his head to the side asking, “why so sad?” As his eyes turn fully black, and shoves his knife into my stomach, turning it inside of me. blood rushes out of my mouth, he throws me to the ground with the hand that was on my throat. He circles around me, telling me what I deserve, and he licks my blood off of his knife."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 13, 2018 9:18 PM

LOL That's some next level right there. I scrolled the ahsfx tag a while back and they'd tagged some crazy nonsense where it didn't belong. Click on one and get lost down an endless well and it is isn't just the females as guys did as well. Some celebs do fuck their fans and DM them. But I do not think he would be stupid. Rather as someone said upthread he's probably getting a kick out of it with his friends. I would too. Never a dull day in stanville.

by Anonymousreply 491December 13, 2018 9:56 PM

Ugh... too many batshit crazy fangirls here. Why do so many actors attract such crazies?

by Anonymousreply 492December 13, 2018 9:56 PM

Projection, R492. They latch onto a character that someone plays, like Sherlock or Michael Langdon, who is kind of a badass but also broken. They project their own fantasies, borne out of their own insecurities, onto that character and then transfer that to the actor. Hilarity ensues.

by Anonymousreply 493December 14, 2018 12:20 AM

Just curious....You're following the tags and checking up on his stans, etc. If the stans are projecting their insecurities onto a character/actor, what do you think is the reason some of you are so obsessed with them?

by Anonymousreply 494December 14, 2018 1:26 AM

Studying the fandom phenomenon and this is one that has blown up quickly. Served with a side of amusement.

by Anonymousreply 495December 14, 2018 1:50 AM

I thought that Fern's internet popularity as a out-of-nowhere lust object felt familiar, and then I remembered Benedict Cumberbatch circa 2012. An interesting looking, sometimes beautiful man who became famous for playing a gorgeous, brilliant sociopath (Sherlock) and almost overnight became the internet's boyfriend. Stans were crazy - tearing apart every photo of him with literally anyone to figure out if they were dating; trawling blogs for any sightings; writing out of control fan fiction. Cumberbatch was was smart enough to eschew all social media. Fern has said that he admires BC's career - careful what you wish for, kid.

by Anonymousreply 496December 14, 2018 1:59 AM

So you're saying Cody fren is the next Benedict Cumberbatch? what are you smoking?

by Anonymousreply 497December 14, 2018 3:35 AM

The subculture that is fandom is an interesting beast.

I agree, R496. Cumberbatch does not like the idea of SM because it can be toxic and consuming. While he escaped that effort then, up-and-coming actors now typically need the sustained engagement of SM as a vital tool. There are a lot of pros and cons of fandoms.

by Anonymousreply 498December 14, 2018 3:42 AM

494 everybody likes a spectacle don t you?

by Anonymousreply 499December 14, 2018 6:14 AM

Somebody mentioned that his friends would never want his stans flocking to their pages...well, you can barely even see Fern in this video - just a leg and some hair, but she tagged him anyway. People in the industry who aren't well known and want to be big will take any kind of attention. Thousands of people know who this girl is who didn't before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500December 14, 2018 3:43 PM

He's not exposing these people to anybody with influence. She's tagging the people in the video. Everybody does that. The only attention she's getting is from immature teens who scour Instagram and squee at the sight of a patch of Cody's skin.

by Anonymousreply 501December 14, 2018 5:01 PM

Bwhahaha Anne R kind of confirmed Lestat will be played, in the series, by an unknown stage actor. Fangirls were all over her fb page, begging her to give the role to Fern. She has no idea who he is but thinks he's handsome lol

by Anonymousreply 502December 14, 2018 10:03 PM

I doubt that he would play Lestat after playing Langdon. It's typecasting.

by Anonymousreply 503December 14, 2018 10:21 PM

They pestered Anne Rice as soon as the first episode of the season ended. Just because he wore a wig doesn't mean he'd make a good Lestat. He'll probably show up on a Murphy vehicle sometime next year. I don't think he'll do anything before that. The stans will die of thirst.

I'm still irritated about how badly the writers fucked up his character. He was so so good in Could It Be Satan and Boy Wonder.

by Anonymousreply 504December 15, 2018 2:03 AM

Agreed. Taking out the fucking Antichrist with a Range Rover is lazy as fuck. The season was too rushed overall; it should have had 13 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 505December 15, 2018 2:07 AM

I wasn't surprised to hear that Murphy said the witches would be back. The season finale set up another Cordelia and Michael showdown. The "new" antichrist is just Michael in the body of a Toddler.

by Anonymousreply 506December 15, 2018 2:11 AM

It's not a stretch that Fern could play Lestat. The problem being Rice's antiquated preference for the character visuals; he was based upon such as her late husband who was an inspiration. Combine that with the fact she is stubborn and elderly and not open-minded about what modern audiences want to see now so I don't expect her to make sound casting decisions. Her son (who also happens to be gay) OTOH is heavily involved too and would surely have better taste. But he's second fiddle to mama, so. The only thing I can say for Rice is that she is LGBT friendly and she used to write good books a couple decades ago, not sure about now. I've heard the series went off the rails when she rediscovered her religion and started inserting so much of it.

by Anonymousreply 507December 15, 2018 3:55 AM

Never read her books but I grew up watching "Interview with a V.". Langdon, imho, was a Lestat. The first 3 episodes of AHS prove that. It's like they based the character on a vampire. So I agree with the person who said it would be typecasting. Besides, I'm not sure he has the posture, voice, experience for the role. They also go for unknown faces in series... Actors who will become famous through the role. He already had his breakthrough with AHS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508December 15, 2018 9:15 AM

Yes, it is a stretch as networks want a name, not a nobody who can't act like Cody Green Leafy Plant.

by Anonymousreply 509December 15, 2018 12:51 PM

R509 why are you the way you are?

by Anonymousreply 510December 15, 2018 3:31 PM

#17: "Even though he was evil, we were still devastated when Michael Langdon died because that meant having to say goodbye to the charming Cody Fern. In an epic moment for the series, not only did Mallory run young Michael over with her car, but then Constance refused to save him."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 15, 2018 7:52 PM

Does anyone know how CF met his BF? They're such total opposite physically. I would think the BF would want someone more cut and into his appearance.

by Anonymousreply 512December 16, 2018 2:55 PM

Eh they're both good looking but i say cody is a league above. he's got it natural and that face. they don't look matched but you just never know who will click. Props to the bf though you can see he works to maintain the physique. I'm fit but I don't go all out and only hit the gym three days a week for 2 hrs each. My guess is they met att a club or Friend of a friend situation. or a pride, someone posted a pic here if from the parade. I don't hear much rumors aside from fans tittering about engagement at the vacation. They must be a low drama couple.

by Anonymousreply 513December 16, 2018 4:07 PM

They seemed to be a cute couple based on Eric’s old posts. Drama free.

by Anonymousreply 514December 16, 2018 9:09 PM

Celebrities don't show anything negative on their social media pages unless they have mental problems á la Pete Davidson and Kanye West. The image is carefully curated to be as shiny and perfect (and bankable) as possible.

That being said, it looked like they had a good time with their friends in Costa Rica. Nice to take time off to recharge after Cody's busy year.

by Anonymousreply 515December 16, 2018 9:25 PM

R515 Exactly! Like Smith will ever post smth when they fight lol Everyone has a cute, perfect relationship on the internet. Tho some of his tweets are weird. Technically they been dating for at least 2 years but the twink wrote some sad, depressing things on his feed like "I have so much love inside me and no one wants it". I don't remember them exactly cuz I read them a while ago but yeah... Who knows... Also maybe they been on and off.

by Anonymousreply 516December 16, 2018 10:05 PM

New BTS pic... Whoever said he should hit the gym needs Jesus. He looks fine. I bet you all have muscles 😂😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517December 16, 2018 10:11 PM

I think that "Only. Always. You." is as much of a statement as Fern is going to make re: his relationship.

by Anonymousreply 518December 16, 2018 10:38 PM

R516 Yes Eric tweeted that in July but I think he was complaining for no reason as usual (most of his friends live in Texas and he probably feels lonely sometimes). But at that time Cody was still liking all his IG pictures and he was on some of them, so I guess everything was fine. Their relationship is obviously far from perfect though (read the caption)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519December 16, 2018 10:48 PM

The Only Always You thing was another example of Fern being intentionally cryptic to stir up attention. I hope for the BF's sake he means what he said, because "always only you" in this context is a loaded pronouncement. I still think he did it because people here and on Reddit were discussing Fern's habit of never posting anything remotely intimate or affectionate with his BF.

by Anonymousreply 520December 16, 2018 10:49 PM

R519 Wow. I never analyzed his insta and I actually missed that. What does "societal malaise" even mean? Was Fern complaining about his behavior? Notice that comment "don't believe it, just be yourself". And Cody never liked the pic.

by Anonymousreply 521December 16, 2018 11:23 PM

It means that you're sick of society. It was back in 2017 and they're still together. Couldn't have been very important.

by Anonymousreply 522December 16, 2018 11:28 PM

Societal malaise is a pretentious way to say in a rut and bored.

by Anonymousreply 523December 16, 2018 11:30 PM

R522 Yes I don't think it was a big deal. And Cody didn't like his pictures in early 2017 because he probably had shut down his IG at that time (I guess). But I think the "societal malaise" thing was just him being tired of seeing Eric exhibiting his body and life on social media just to get compliments and attention. Cody despises very deeply this kind of behavior, as we all know.

by Anonymousreply 524December 16, 2018 11:49 PM

It just hit me again that Smith is actually a Airbnb host. Did anyone ever experience that? I have a friend who complained about it once but I never really heard about this before Smith. And I suppose he owns an apartment in LA after all. I mean you can't host if you live in a rented place, right? Are his parents rich or smth? How did this kid just popped up, in Balenciaga, in LA after high school?

by Anonymousreply 525December 17, 2018 12:02 AM

He despises it? Are you being tongue in cheek? Cody knows everything he posts will be met with a groundswell if "Weeeeeeeeee! Choke me daddy! Who gave you permission to be so beautiful? I stan a gay icon!!!!!" You don't really believe he chooses to post the photos he posts because he doesn't want compliments and attention, do you?

by Anonymousreply 526December 17, 2018 12:04 AM

R526 I was being ironic.

by Anonymousreply 527December 17, 2018 12:11 AM

Well... He sure despised it 10 months ago: "I just find that I really like personal interactions and stimulating conversations, and I think that while social media can be a great way to stay connected, it’s also a really DISCONNECTED VERSION OF REALITY. You’re constantly CURATING YOUR LIFE FOR OTHERS, and what your life is, and it lends itself to the SEEKING OF OPINIONS AND COMMENTS, and I think that can be dangerous for some people. It certainly is for me. It’s very depleting for me, because it raises my level of anxiety too high. It’s too tied to VALIDATION. And that’s not true of everybody. And I’m not saying anything against social media, I’m just saying something against social media for myself. So we’ll see what happens with the old Instagram. I like being able to post photos and offer my perspective of the world, but I’m not so keen on posting photos of myself. I find being behind a film camera very easy and intimate, and I find being behind a still camera very alarming and anxiety-inducing. I think I enjoy the veil of a character"

by Anonymousreply 528December 17, 2018 12:24 AM

"My Coco and I" - his friends sure do love using him for clicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529December 17, 2018 1:09 AM

If you go through her feed you'll see she tags everyone in her photos. Not to mention, she doesn't need exposure from him. Her resume is extensive and she's friends with Xavier Dolan, who is arguably twice as famous as Cody. In fact, I think she got him a couple of jobs. She's another older woman he's taken to.

You people need to let go of this idea that he's some huge celebrity. He's not.

by Anonymousreply 530December 17, 2018 1:24 AM

that icky queen is his bf?????

by Anonymousreply 531December 17, 2018 6:23 AM

Where is that person that always chimes in here "he could do so much better!" Haha Actually this is one time I agree. Cody is the talented and extra attractive one. Eric seems sweet if that's the right word but shallow and immature as he's very young still so understandable i guess. i liked his voice in that video posted and Eric seems a cutie. But they're not equals on probably any level. there must be something that keeps them together and us gossip hounds just don't know. whatever i'm no hater, honestly hope they're happy. Wonder if that costa Rica trip was a work vacay or early holidays trip. do they even decorate and celebrate or is Eric jewish, can 't remember anyone saying which

by Anonymousreply 532December 17, 2018 8:43 PM

It's definitely a holiday, not a work thing. Of course, Cody and Nancy (the blonde in the pic) will be collaborating on the film he's writing. I think she's producing.

R531, the boyfriend is bottom left in the first pic, bottom right in the second. Looks like they're enjoying their vacay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 17, 2018 8:51 PM

so they're still in costa rica. Nice - the longer hair on cody is fitting for him imo. He looks well and rested. Deserves it after a long year

by Anonymousreply 534December 17, 2018 8:58 PM

His latest IG post is a happy birthday wish to Sarah Paulson, whom he calls an "icon." Am I missing something about Pauslon that explains why he's so over the moon about her acting skills? Didn't he say Paulson "invented acting?"

by Anonymousreply 535December 17, 2018 10:45 PM

R535 I was waiting for it. I was ready to bash him cause he didn't comment anything on her birthday lol There's nothing to miss I guess. I mean no crazy theory around them. He thinks women are the best actors out there and he looks up to them more than to male actors. I think he genuinely respects her and fangirls over her. That's all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536December 17, 2018 10:51 PM

They're close. The 'Venable interrogation' scene was the first scene that he shot for AHS, and they really bonded when she directed him in "Return to Murder House." I think she mentored him and they formed a good friendship that lasted beyond the show. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 537December 17, 2018 10:53 PM

I saw in her tag, that post got 30k likes in first 10 minutes alone. Maybe he respects or admired her as a person. Hell I do too and I don't stan anyone. They have dynamite chemistry but they're just good friends no rumors of anything else.

by Anonymousreply 538December 17, 2018 10:56 PM

R532 Everybody kind of thinks that. At this point... Either Fern is as shallow and immature as him and what we see of him is just a facade or.... Smith is actually a highly intelligent person with good morals.(🤣) I mean, we all know opposites attract but lord... A ken doll obsessed with Bieber and K Jenner + Homeboy who doesn't give a f about his looks and loves M Manson etc?? Figure that shit out. No idea if they celebrate tho. Cody mentioned he's not religious and the twink probably thinks he's Jesus himself. On Thanksgiving I noticed they ate veggies. Of course the twink is vegan... Not sure about Cody. They are close to their families but I didn't see anything Christmas related on their accounts from past years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539December 17, 2018 11:22 PM

So he'll say publicly that he loves a woman he met all of 6 months ago, but he's never made a similar public expression about his boyfriend of almost 3 years???

He might be slightly more intellectual than Eric but on an emotional maturity level, they're equal. I honestly wonder if Eric is the first guy he's ever dated. He never looks comfortable in pics with his BF.

by Anonymousreply 540December 17, 2018 11:51 PM

R540 lmao are u on smth?? He wished her happy birthday. Where do you see his declaration of undying love to her? Admiration maybe. And he used to have photos with only Smith on his feed till he deleted them all. Isn't the "Only. Always. You" insta story more than enough tho? Do you expect him to write poems about his bf on social media? I thought that Insta story was enough of a creepy move coming from him, a "private" person. If he ever writes a poem and posts a selfie with Smith, I'd be positive the twink is in charge of his account.

by Anonymousreply 541December 18, 2018 12:05 AM

Fern has 'liked' a lot of Timothée Chalamet's Instagram posts. Chalamet looks like he could be Eric's brother. Fern's got a type.

by Anonymousreply 542December 18, 2018 12:53 AM

Forget Lestat - someone needs to make this happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543December 18, 2018 1:29 AM

Wow. He looks good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544December 18, 2018 2:26 AM

He's looking really good. I love that he kept Michael's rings!

by Anonymousreply 545December 18, 2018 2:35 AM

Vanities = Vanity. I see what you did there, Cody. Well played.

That shirt with Myrtle, Madison and Cordelia on it must really help him hide when he goes out. Nothing says "I don't want to be noticed" than a sweatshirt with characters from your Tv show on it.

by Anonymousreply 546December 18, 2018 2:49 AM

Someone upthread posited that he'd only post personal photos in his Story or on friends' pages. That seems to have been proven over the last week. He loves the attention, but wants to control it.

by Anonymousreply 547December 18, 2018 3:12 AM

Dude, he did not just post a selfie in the mirror 😂😂😂😂😂 and the shirt🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 548December 18, 2018 4:25 AM

His boyfriend is king of the mirror selfie, so he's learned from the best.

by Anonymousreply 549December 18, 2018 4:30 AM

R544 ngl that was a fine picture, he's rocking the hair and the rings. He should've posted it on his main IG.

R539 I'm sure there's a bit of facade as with everyone, but I think Cody's even deeper and more intellectual than some give credit. And unless the relationship is one of convenience, I think there has to be something more going on beneath the surface with Eric than his Kartrashian interests and half-naked pics or else Cody wouldn't be with him this long. Who knows. Cody likes Marilyn Manson? I thought I got a bit of a closet goth vibe.. He's kind of letting it out in small doses of accessorizing without overdoing it.

The bday greeting for Paulson was a respectful nod. The only always you pic was entirely different, either a permanent declaration or else he's got a defiant streak and did it to clapback at the fans for saying he wasn't open enough about the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 550December 18, 2018 9:02 AM

Here's what I can tell you about Eric... he dealt drugs, has some money, and offered Cody a place to live. Cody was really down on his luck. I'm not saying Cody is taking drugs with Eric, but it wouldn't surprise me. Eric Smith was well-known to all of us. Bad news.

by Anonymousreply 551December 18, 2018 12:28 PM

R550 Yeah he talked about wanting to play Manson in the same interview he discussed Instagram. Didn't expect him to be a hardcore fan (I'm a huge fan myself) after I heard he went to a T Sivan concert. No offense, I love different music genres too but I never thought he'd listen to heavy rock. I guess that's another crack in the facade. Btw we still never found out why he unfollowed Sivan, right?

by Anonymousreply 552December 18, 2018 12:30 PM

Oh, and Cody is gay. He was never fucking a woman. I don't know where that story came from. He was open about his sexuality from the start. He made connections through a program he took. That's where Nancy comes into the picture.

by Anonymousreply 553December 18, 2018 12:30 PM

R553 Damn... I almost believed you but you lost me at "he never fucked a woman... He was gay from the start". Gay from the start, where? In LA? The guy himself claimed he struggled with GIRLS in the past. Also his mother mentioned 7 years ago she has ONE gay son. She was talking about his older brother so some years ago he was definitely not out to his own parents... Eric was a drug dealer and offered Cody a place to live? 🤯

by Anonymousreply 554December 18, 2018 12:38 PM

R551 Holy fuck that's actually kind of .. sad. Cody being "trapped" so to speak into a living situation /relationship would be bad enough even without possible drugs involved.. Dunno, really hoping that's not the case here and if so he has the strength to free himself of the toxicity. But HW is one big toxic trap anyway with a lot of unsatisfied people.

by Anonymousreply 555December 18, 2018 12:51 PM

R552 That is still unexplained mystery re: Sivan. Maybe he met him and turned out he didn't like his personality. or was a bad performance. or he or his BF are crushing on Sivan and the other one doesn't like it. I didn't expect him to like Manson either. Maybe he likes NIN, depeche and all that too. Seems he likes a lot of variety in everything. Playing Manson though tbh he's too pretty and Manson has no jawline. I could see him goth it up and make the aesthetics work but they don't look alike otherwise (lucky Fern.)

by Anonymousreply 556December 18, 2018 1:22 PM

Does Eric really have a thrift store?? That could be the drug front

by Anonymousreply 557December 18, 2018 1:34 PM

His store is online, R557. It's his third Instagram account. He also sells stuff on Ebay according to a previous thread.

However the relationship began, Cody is in a place now where he can leave if he wants to. Instead the two of them are posting cutesy photos and going on vacation. Maybe there's an element of Fern feeling like he owes Smith for being there when he was down and out, who knows. Several posters in these threads have called out photos of Fern where he looked completely lit, so the drugs thing could be true. Do you know about Smith through the West Hollywood community, R551? You're saying he has, or had, a reputation?

by Anonymousreply 558December 18, 2018 3:15 PM

R557 You people should stop believing random posters who bring no proof or facts to the table. I could invent so much shit on Smith my god... Anyone could. He mentioned meth and drugs on social media and I posted that pic with Cody (at his birthday party) from Devon's insta. He looked high but to go from that to "his bf is a drug dealer"... Man, look at Eric. He's too self absorbed and obsessed with his body and health to deal with that crap. He's an Airbnb host so maybe Cody was his guest. Perhaps that's how they met. But again to say Smith gave Fern a place to live when he was lost... Sounds like fanfic to me. I'm still curious on how he got an apartment in LA, how he got the Prius he drives and where do those things he sells come from. No one seems to know if his parents are rich or smth. Does he have any brothers or sisters? All we got so far on him is that he's from Texas. R558 What's this third Instagram account? Can you post the link?

by Anonymousreply 559December 18, 2018 3:38 PM

Right here, R559.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560December 18, 2018 3:55 PM

ROFLMAO Shit you find in Chinese stores at maximum 5$. He sells them at 22,40, 65$ 😂😂😂😂 This one is fucking disgusting. He did not only paint on it but it's also yellow around the neck. 32$ to see what happens after one wash😂 Last post was a year and a half ago but I'm sure he's active on other sites. So cringy and pathetic. It's not like he has some disabilities or is retarded. He could get a real job instead of playing "entrepreneur".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561December 18, 2018 4:47 PM

He colored that himself?? I'd charge $32 for something I painted myself, too.

HE's 23 years old. He's not supposed to have his shit together. Nobody with that body - which he's had for years - is doing heavy drugs. If you can't pinpoint what someone does for a living, it's a pretty good assumption they don't have a regular job. Here in NYC I can spit and hit some trust fund idiot trying to pass themselves off as entrepreneurs despite never making a dime from their "business." He's obviously supported by family money. Not that it matters, since his affection for Fern seems sincere. From the stuff linked here, I got the impression Fern's friends truly liked Eric.

I agree with the poster who speculated that Eric gave Cody a place to live because things were tight for him.Nobody with a lease or roommate situation just ups and goes to London "to work on a script" for a few months. He does love to throw that out there in interviews, though. It sounds impressive, but the truth is probably less glamorous.

Re: The Instagram mystery - I get about ten follows a day. If I don't follow them back within a day or two, they unfollow. People are super sensitive about that shit. It's how people get more followers. I could totally see Fern being offended that Sivan didn't follow him back. You know, because he's so famous.

Man, I really liked him until All the social media stuff.

by Anonymousreply 562December 18, 2018 5:25 PM

think he references being at cody's place here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563December 18, 2018 5:36 PM

He's cute but this is nasty. Cody, baby, don't die of sepsis at a young age!

I don't think that Cody and Eric live together anymore, if they ever did. Eric has posted photos from inside both of their apartments, and the beds don't match.

Back in 2016, Cody was living in Hancock Park in the Larchmont Village area. He posted a room that he was subletting on an actors' housing board (it's called Ghostlight housing, for people in the performing arts). So he wasn't hard up when Eric came into the picture. He had a decent network already. He isn't 'trapped' in a relationship for the housing. How ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564December 18, 2018 9:26 PM

R564 Totally agree. Fern works hard... No matter what. He changed at least 5 jobs and was supported by the Ledger scholarship when he came to LA. I absolutely don't believe this twink had him by the balls for one second. Cody was and is independent. I don't know why some are convinced he was a poor, lost lil puppy before Smith. He also has friends. I'm pretty convinced his bf isn't the center of his universe. Especially after AHS... He affords thousand dollar boots... Posters missed another thing. Smith is, since the beginning, an Airbnb host. This means he shares his apartment with guests. If Fern ever lived there, he probably paid for it lol

by Anonymousreply 565December 18, 2018 10:26 PM

[quote]Nobody with that body - which he's had for years - is doing heavy drugs.

He has not had that body for years. Eric's drug of choice has consistently been speed, and he used to use heroin. The drug info is true.

No one said Eric had him by the balls, but he did help him. The scholarship that Cody had did not go far. LA is incredibly expensive.

Cody doesn't buy expensive clothing. The clothing from shoots that Eric assists with.

I could give you a lot of seedy details, but I'll refrain from doing so. The people that Cody has surrounded himself with are WeHo trash. They have no issue with Eric because they're as vapid as he is. Cody, even with having an actual education, is still flying by the seat of his pants and everything is new to him. If he had been an American with an education and then went out to LA and was about to hit 30 he would stay clear of people like Eric. But Cody thinks this is the LA lifestyle and this is how Americans live. There are many of us who know the scene and everyone involved and we have our limits when it comes to interaction.

As someone who has seen people come and go in the industry, I don't see Cody having a future outside of Ryan Murphy and that's going to wear thin for him. He wants to do serious work and not cable television shit. If he's lucky he'll gain some knowledge of how things work behind the scenes and go from there.

As for a relationship with Eric Smith - lol - let's just say this will be a disaster for him.

by Anonymousreply 566December 18, 2018 11:44 PM

By all means, spill the seedy details, R566 - although I doubt you'll say anything that could surprise me.

It's 100% true that getting involved with the wrong end (pardon the pun) of the WeHo party scene can ruin you. It's full of vapid queens doing anything they can to dull the pain of their existence. I've seen extremely smart, talented people get caught up in it, just to see their careers derailed and relationships ruined. People with real potential can squander it in that atmosphere. This type of crowd love love loves you on the come up, but they scatter like roaches in the light when you're on the way down. I'm not sure how stable Cody's family is or how much support he has from them, or how often he sees them - that's what saves you if you get in trouble. Hopefully he's got some real friends outside of the WeHo party scene.

As far as his career goes, he seems to be concentrating on writing and directing. That's a good feather to have in his cap.

by Anonymousreply 567December 19, 2018 12:06 AM

R566 Color me curious. Just how will Cody’s relationship with Eric be disasterous? They seem to be going pretty strong after 3 years and both content being with one another. Trips to Hawaii and Costa Rica. If there was trouble in paradise I doubt they’d be traveling together as much as they do.

by Anonymousreply 568December 19, 2018 12:13 AM

R566 I still think you're making up shit, buddy. Or you're projecting your thoughts on posts he made in the past about drugs. So far you've repeated things I've already read on the first Versace threads. Things invented by trolls hating on Cody and him. I can't see what juicy details you could possibly give us unless you're Smith's long lost girl friend. He said smth about meth when he was about 16, 17 on an old account, tweeted about being drunk and posted this tweet about catching somebody doing heroin. Sounds like a person who is not familiar with the sight or is shocked to see it happening so close to him. So how was he a heroin addict or a drug dealer? He would never tweet that. Plus there's always a thing that gives u away... This time was "His relationship with Smith will be a disaster". 🤦🏻‍♂️ They have the time of their life right now, traveling the world, probably fucking in Costa Rica at this very moment. And it's been going on for almost 3 years. I wish I was in such a disastrous relationship 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 19, 2018 12:52 AM

We're are all the WeHo trash people of which you speak? Other than the shots of him gaying it up at Pride a few years ago, he doesn't seem to have any WeHo friends. Where are all the guys he was posing with in those pics? It doesn't look like he's surrounded himself with anybody but Eric. You think if he was hanging around a sketchy crowd they wouldn't be tagging him? If those pics existed one of his social media savant stans would have found them by now: The only friends - real friends - he appears to have are the crowd he went to Costa Rica with and maybe a few guys from projects helps worked on. And Sarah Paulson.

Maybe Eric has matured since being in a relationship? It sounds like maybe you knew him at a certain time in his life and haven't had any interactions with him in years. That is, if you're not cobbling together bits and pieces of things he's posted online and manufacturing your own narrative.

by Anonymousreply 570December 19, 2018 1:16 AM

R569 Agreed. Cody is a big boy. If he's just half as smart as you people believe, he can figure out what's best for his career and personal life. He's friends with Keir Gilchrist, Devon Bostick and Daniel Webber among others and they all seem to be respectable people. As for Eric, it's obvious he's just a harmless kid who has no idea what's to do with his life. Cody is with him because he wants to. As R542 said, he has a type. Looks like he's into twenty-something brown-haired boys.

by Anonymousreply 571December 19, 2018 1:23 AM

love all the fake pix of his cock and tits and asshole online.

masturbation for days, I cum when I see cocks in his mouth, ass and pussy.

by Anonymousreply 572December 19, 2018 6:30 AM

R570 He has a great crowd of friends (or had when he was in Perth). Not only the people you see with him in CR. Do a research on Pinterest. I'm not gonna post them here. Stans may tag him again in them on Instagram. A thing I noticed is that he was always surrounded by mostly straight dudes. That gave me bi vibes. Sure, it used to be like this before LA. Smith was best friends with girls and in LA complained about not having a girl friend. I tend to side now with the posters who said he was sucked up in the Hollywood gay crowd. It's inevitable. Especially when you're dating someone like Smith. I don't think he's super close to his family. He sees them when he goes once a year in Australia. The older gay brother definitely embarrasses him and he wasn't seen with his little brother either lately.

by Anonymousreply 573December 19, 2018 9:43 AM

He's bae.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 19, 2018 9:54 AM

^ I agree with the fans rants on that page. Wonder of wonders they're actually the voice of reason. Cody does not need to have a mind filled with this negativity. Just be happy and enjoy the holiday. Keep filling his life with good people (they're in short supply sometimes) and it'll all work. Hollywood can be a sick place and I hope it doesn't ruin him. the values and perspectives are all so fucked up in Hw. and one of the worst places to be if you're a good person, have anxiety or other issues it'll just magnify. I don't think his bf is as bad and damaging as people are saying. Cody indeed seems to get sucked into some crowds but as long as he stays away from the drugs and remembers who he is no matter what people or society try to change him, he'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 575December 19, 2018 10:20 AM

That drama last night--I don't know if that person (or persons) actually were in the know and were trying to help Fern by putting a warning out there online in the off chance he ever sees it, or if they hold a personal vendetta against his BF and were trying to sow discord or bait someone.

But leaking personal addresses or contacting Fern's mother is beyond the pale if what the stans' say is true. Insisting someone's family 'make them' be straight or gay or anything in between is disgusting. That's the actual disturbing part. You can't 'make' someone, just accept whatever they are. And since he has not issued a statement (and why should he?) IMO even the stans are out of line when they fight among themselves insisting he definitely is gay or bi or whatever too personal details that has nothing to do with his work.

by Anonymousreply 576December 19, 2018 12:15 PM

R576 What happened last night?? I thought that story is old and passed. No one leaked his address or asked his mother to turn him straight. Worse case scenario we're talking about 12 year olds probably but it's not as tragic as the stans make it look like. She made her account private because she was receiving too many dms and requests. Reading her post, she sounded more than nice, proud and thankful for the support her son is receiving but it was overwhelming. Do you know who makes the real drama? Fangirls who think he needs their protection at all costs like in the R574 rant. They are so stupid they don't realize it's them to inflict anxiety and embarrassment on him. I check his tag sometimes and never once have I come across homophobic, body shaming posts or across people bashing his bf. Actually... I've only seen nauseous edits on how they are the perfect couple. They see shit on other sites (he only has Instagram) like this one, Twitter, Tumblr etc. and then they go on Insta to play moral warriors, writing poems about rumors stans like them invented and they don't stop there... They also tag him in them. If he wasn't aware some are body shaming him or trashing his twink, he sure is when he reads what he finds in his tag😂. Best shit ever is those poems are written by the same stans who leaked his mother's fb and the first private pics back in the day. Another funny thing... When the Hawaiian paparazzi pics were leaked they claimed the photos should be taken down because Cody will be body shamed😂😂so in their mind Fern looked fat. They are the first ones to stalk him and the first ones to call him fat.... yet they complain about it on cringy Instagram posts he ends up reading eventually.

by Anonymousreply 577December 19, 2018 1:40 PM

Don't dismiss R566 just because s/he said something that you don't want to hear. I've been in that WeHo scene and it is very much what has been described. If you're gay and out in LA , WeHo IS your social life; it's a small community as well, and very gossipy. Everybody knows who deals drugs, who associates with who, etc. The trash people are real and plentiful. People who are in that scene are some of the most well-connected people on the planet, gossip-wise. Yes, some are full of shit. But multiple people have mentioned Smith's drug use and Fern's difficulty managing in LA on that small grant. When there's smoke in WeHo, there's usually fire, even if it's not the whole picture.

by Anonymousreply 578December 19, 2018 4:03 PM

578 Do you think I don't wanna hear any goody gossip on Smith? I don't like him. That poster tho repeats things I read before claiming he/she has inside info. Pushing the drug dealing, toxic relationship narrative when we can all see with our own eyes they are more than fine together. Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 579December 19, 2018 5:29 PM

The boyfriend is such a sexy, slutty piece of little ass. God, the thought of numerous guys pumping loads into his hot cunt, it gets me fucking hard.

by Anonymousreply 580December 19, 2018 5:33 PM

If they've been dating almost 3 years and don't live together, their relationship isn't what it seems. I remember someone in one of these threads saying that The BF wouldn't handle a breakup very well and I agree. After a quick scan of BF's IG and stuff posted here, I think that relationship is almost entirely one-sided. All the stans that gush over their soft boi think Cody is far too pure to use someone for personal gain, but that's what it looks like to me. He's going to have a bitch of a time getting out of that.

by Anonymousreply 581December 19, 2018 5:46 PM

OMG R580 you so nasty!

by Anonymousreply 582December 19, 2018 7:38 PM

Keir and Cody were in the same program together. That's how they met.

by Anonymousreply 583December 19, 2018 8:44 PM

If there's an ounce of truth to Eric getting Fern hooked up with drugs - not as a drug dealer, but as a user - then there's no love there and it's some other kind of arrangement going on. Because if you love someone you don't drag them down into the filth with you. Don't enable or encourage or hook them on drugs/alcohol/smoking/whatever the fuck. You encourage them to be the best versions of themselves. I don't know how social Fern was back home but it might be a bit of the instance of someone more "wholesome" getting in over their head with the wrong crowd. Love isn't standing around watching someone self-destruct. Not saying that's the case here, they both might be doing fine. This is mere speculation. But if there is any truth to that debate here yesterday, well it'd be a shame. Jmho

by Anonymousreply 584December 19, 2018 9:16 PM

This is the first fan art that actually impressed me. Langdon would've looked incredible in bright colors or wearing earrings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585December 19, 2018 9:39 PM

She's a good artist and it's a good likeness, but he looks like a RenFaire reject. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 586December 19, 2018 9:45 PM

She captured his image well in that art, he's prettier than females. But no to that jacket or cape, it's atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 587December 19, 2018 9:59 PM

Wow. That's crazy how far rumors can go, even though there's not a single evidence to back them up. Celebrities' partners always get a lot of hate but it's usually not that ridiculous. Now Eric is basically a drug baron who's dragging down your poor, sweet, innocent Cody. Lol. You just can't accept that he's hanging out with people you've decided to despise for the simple reason that he enjoys their company. None of us has any clue what his personality truly is like, nor what's going on in his relationship. He's not a deity above all humans. What tells you is not as fake and shallow as his lil friends.

by Anonymousreply 588December 19, 2018 9:59 PM

The fan art and even the cringey fan fic are examples of the fans that channel the obsessiveness into something productive instead stalking his every past and present move online.

by Anonymousreply 589December 19, 2018 10:09 PM

Nobody said that Eric is a 'drug baron.' It's clear that there are people on this thread who've never been in the WeHo gay scene and have no idea just how prevalent drugs are, and how casually they are taken. They're very much a part of the lifestyle. Go to any party and you'll see the drug du jour being passed around like chips and salsa. It doesn't mean that you'll wind up a hopeless junkie, but if you go too far into the scene you can absolutely wreck yourself. One of the posters above intimated that Eric has gone too far into it, that's all. It's very possible that Fern has tried a few drugs here and there as they are ubiquitous on the party scene. Doesn't mean he's an addict or that there's 'no love' or that Fern is a victim being dragged down by Smith. The WeHo scene is a life that people who haven't been exposed to it can only speculate about. It can be fun and very seductive. It also gives gay men free reign to be themselves, or whomever else they want to be. It's easy to get drawn in.

by Anonymousreply 590December 19, 2018 10:14 PM

We'll hit 600 soon. Somebody should post the link to a new one before this one closes.

by Anonymousreply 591December 19, 2018 10:29 PM

For when this thread fills up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592December 19, 2018 10:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!