Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View THREAD TEN

Prior Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 17, 2018 2:30 PM

I miss Sarah...

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2018 5:21 PM

Can't wait to get today's ep off the hard drive...

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2018 5:27 PM

Meghan was even more shrill than usual today. She was making sounds only a dog could hear!

Perhaps she needs to start exercising and lay off all the carbs, fats and alcohol, she already looks middle-aged.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2018 5:35 PM

Kid Rock’s career died in 1998.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2018 5:53 PM

Abby looks pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2018 5:53 PM

I thought Abby's head was going to spin all the way around in the first segment. I've never seen her get that fired up. Meghan, sure, but not Abby. She was pretty shrill.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2018 6:11 PM

Going back to Kid Rock's comment about Joy...

This is what I find so amusing about Rethugs. They have no qualms about, and feel it's perfectly in their right to call people name's like, "bitch," "snowflake," etc. But if someone accurately describes them as "deplorable," they lose their fucking shit.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2018 6:30 PM

R7 Exactly! The double standard is sickening and maddening. Fuck republicans.

They will not prosper.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2018 6:35 PM

Abby really came out of her shell today. She really went there with her argument on today's show.

Also am I the only one who thinks Abby has a small head? It looks smaller than everyone else's head sitting at the table. Also, I still think Abby is much better than Meghan. Meghan is entitled and insane and unprofessional in a high profile job. Only a white bitch like her could behave that way and continue to hold the job.

ABC is going down the shitter it seems. They really need to do something about meghan. And soon. She's really unwatchable at this point.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2018 6:40 PM

Honestly who the hell cares what Kid Rock has to say, I mean KID ROCK?! Seriously, this guy and his crap 'music' aren't relevant.

Who but a moronic, low rent, charlatan, carnival barker like Trump would invite losers like Kid Rock and Sarah Palin to The White House!

Why are Abby and Meghan even there? Surely there are sensible intelligent young women who are Republicans who could have been hired, women who are not considered solely based on family connections.

Nicole Wallace, she's no longer Republican, was great, but she wasn't loud and strident enough for this show's producers. Fact.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2018 7:12 PM

Nicole Wallace was great on the show. I miss her. She was a calm, reasonable person. Meghan can't go 2 minutes without bringing up her father or having an emotional breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2018 7:14 PM

Meghan’s just irritable because she’s hungry.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2018 7:36 PM

R9, totally agree with you. When Whoopi isn't, when Ana is there, The Huntsman Heiress kept repeating the phrase, My Dad, My Father ids in Russia right now.

Her dad is a pawn of Trump and Abby loost her shit defending Trump. It was ugly. Then there was out Meggy...

Then Abby had her crotch droppings and her inseminator on and was so mommy this. It was vomit inducing.

The heiresses had a good day being themselves.

Joy, Ana and Asuncion were delightful.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2018 7:44 PM

Fridays are such a shit show with Whoopi not there to reign Meghan in, Joy feeling even free-er to poke the bear, plus Ana there to make Meg and Abby seethe even though she doesn't say anything too outrageous.

Someone please tell MEghan that she's paid to talk about a variety of topics. Not just the ones that suit her.

I think off screen Abby and Sunny really hate each other. Even more than the others. What exactly does her father do aside from barely cling to political relevance? I know little about him yet he always seems to be on the 'losing team' so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2018 7:46 PM

Jesus, isn't it obvious? MEghan had to play nice yesterday for Joy's celebration and her true nature was bustin' at the seams to be set free. Also, the two Rethuglicunts are somewhat afraid of Whoopie so they let fly when she's not on. Ana is everything!

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2018 7:47 PM

If TPTB thought trotting out Abby's kid would endear her to the audience they were mistaken as far as I'm concerned. Je ne care pas.

Abby's probably either realized on her own or been made to understand that her "my dad" does not hold the same weight as the other heiress's "my dad" who is Patron Saint John McCain (blech) and her cushy job a couple hours a day job isn't as safe as the resident CFA Glutton . She needs to step up her game but it won't be pretty for her as Whoopi won't coddle her in the same way and again, she doesn't have the Saint John protection.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2018 8:00 PM

Thanks to whoever started THREAD TEN.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2018 8:07 PM

These celebrations are a slippery slope. Not only do we celebrate host birthdays but now we celebrate host family member birthdays?? What’s next? Host neighbors’ birthdays? Host therapists’ birthdays?

Plus they’re boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2018 8:21 PM

On her knees for daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2018 8:23 PM

Today's episode in available on the show's website

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2018 8:25 PM

LOL r18

Although I would be on board for celebrating anything related to Bernie Behar, Joy's dog, he's the exception.

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2018 8:26 PM

Meghan is gaining weight BY THE HOUR! She looked like a barrel in that Whoopi Christmas sweater!

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2018 8:28 PM

To be fair I think they only trotted out Abby's baby so they could do the sponsor tie-in that took up 1/3rd of the segment. How embarrassing when Isabelle is old enough to watch that back and realises that she's basically starred in a tacky TV commercial before she could even speak.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2018 8:35 PM

Did the entire Huntsman family leave the LDS church? Did her husband?

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2018 8:36 PM

A little seasonal English Music Hall ditty so much in the vein of Data Loungers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2018 8:42 PM

Abby’s baby had a red nose, Toddler alcoholic. Time to stop having Meghan babysit.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2018 8:42 PM

I wonder if Monday will be a snoozefest?

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2018 10:14 PM

Did Abby's husband ping for anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2018 11:22 PM

Abby’s husband is not a Mormon and she left the church.

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2018 12:01 AM

Abby’s hubby is hot as hell. And yeah, ping ping ping

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2018 1:58 AM

Has Meghan’s father passed yet? Its so difficult to find out any news about him.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2018 2:51 AM

Joy talked about 20 Years on The View with TV Insider

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2018 3:07 AM

I caught the last bit of Megabeasts flip out. What was she screeching about? Joy was openly laughing at her when they were cutting to commercial.

Lord I love that old woman. She’d be the best grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2018 3:42 AM

R18 Joy is the exception when it comes to these talk show celebrations. She's put in work for The View from day one. She's not meghan or abby. Joy gets a pass.

So does whoopi. They've been there long enough to be celebrated by the show.

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2018 4:42 AM

Meghan has no sense of humor. At least all of the others can laugh and find some humor in life.

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2018 5:53 AM

The MEG is gonna be beside herself on Monday when they eulogize Bush. After they each take their turns praising him I'll lay 20 bucks she starts off with "My father...." I would canonize Joy if she would say, "Your father was a senator, Bush was the top dog."

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2018 6:11 AM

It says Abby goes to an Episcopal church.

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2018 7:36 AM

I don't watch this show but I adore the threads. Delicious

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2018 8:03 AM

Meghan thinks her father was a president.

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2018 8:07 AM

Meghan literally thinks she is a politician herself.

And yeah, he pinged for me.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2018 9:19 AM

Oh no. HW’s passing will take the spotlight off MyFatherMeghan’s grief that we should all be feeling and understanding. Doesn’t the Bush family know that this is a terrible holiday season for our Meghan? Why are they taking the spotlight away from MyFather.

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2018 10:25 AM

Can I mention a blatant double standard?

The View fired the intelligent & delightful Nicole Wallace because she wasn't well versed in celebrity news.

On the other hand they keep the petulant abrasive Meghan who flat out said on national TV she refuses to participate in issues she's not interested in.

WTF hasn't someone higher up snatched her weave & told her to do her fucking job?

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2018 11:37 AM

They need to start from scratch with only Whoopi and Joy as stay on's. It's like the show serves as one constant military recruitment ad with Meghan and Abby constantly praising imaginary Amurican values and how everyone still has to eulogize Meghan's murderous war criminal father. Abby doesn't know half as much as she seems to think but still composes herself better than that trashy aryan bimbo.

"I speak for the middle of the country." No, Meghan, you don't. You're a multimillionaire heiress that has never wanted for anything in her life.

I'm so sick of these cunts.

Sunny is just alright. She's not interesting. She goes in with her 5 or so talking points and just reiterates them. Did you guys know she used to be a lawyer?

Anna makes a good fill in but she can't go fulltime. She's STILL a Republican and takes up 90% of whatever conversation she's in. Loudly.

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2018 11:59 AM

I'm waiting for a live on-air smackdown.

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2018 12:14 PM

R43

Yes, Ana is a Republican but she is sane & not so hard line that she won't call the party out on it's hypocrisy. The line-up has to have a GOPer and she is intelligent & rational.

Sunny is a good fit too. She is fun but can also explain legal topics. I also like that she is an Independent. I especially respect her for saying she is personally anti-abortion but she 100% believes in the right for a woman to choose.

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2018 2:05 PM

R45 She's used to being a CNN pundit where she feels the need to deliver these long, pre-written monologues and doesn't let anyone get a word in edge wise. It's like she's campaigning to be President. She's not a conversationalist and The View is about having a conversation.

Sunny is gloomy (ironically) and less of an expert than she presents herself as being. If there was something good that came of Abby's blowup it's when she called her out on her shit. Sunny is good at not having all the facts right but giving a persuasive argument. Probably because she used to be prosecutor, if you didn't already know from the last time she reminded you 5 minutes ago.

They need to find another lesbian voice or someone not so concerned about being prim and proper like Abby and Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2018 2:24 PM

Whoopi, Sarah, Joy, Asuncion and Ana would have been an ideal table for these times.

So close.

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2018 3:35 PM

R47

Yep

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2018 4:57 PM

R47

That is the ideal panel. Wonder if there is any chance Sara Haines had it written into her contract that when that horrendous GMA Day flops she can come back to The View. One can only hope. Also wonder if she wanted to do that show at all or if ABC gave her no choice thinking she would be Strahan's new Ripa. I was disappointed to read here on DL awhile back that Sara's husband is a trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2018 5:12 PM

If Sarah's husband is a Deplorable, more credit to her.

by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2018 5:15 PM

I wonder if John Huntsman goes down in flames when Muellers final report comes out. It’s hard for me to believe that he isn’t involved given his current position. Abby’s horse head will explode!

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2018 5:41 PM

Is that why Abby lost her cool with Sunny yesterday? Why did she admit to him sharing political information with her anyway? These trust fund babies are a mess.

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2018 7:39 PM

Abby let her true bitch colors fly for the first time yesterday. Just as shrill as McCain if you push her buttons the right way.

Ana may be a Republican, but she can reasonably argue and make a point without having a drag a relative into it. Something these two harpies can't do.

SNL is stupid for passing up such an obvious comedic goldmine.

by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2018 7:44 PM

I get the distinct feeling that Joy will be leaving the show very soon.

by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2018 8:01 PM

Nobody is leaving soon.

Everyone has fresh contracts.

ABC knows it has a cage match every day at 11am.

Ain't nobody going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2018 8:29 PM

Abby only came to life on Friday because the topic incriminated her father as a useless stooge. All other topics engage her sleepy “Both Sides” approach.

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2018 9:46 PM

Meghan’s probably upset her fathers funeral wasn’t a federal holiday.

by Anonymousreply 57December 2, 2018 12:49 AM

I'd like to see Elizabeth come back for a week. Just to see how she'd work with this current group of women. Maybe when one of the regulars are out for a week like joy recently was.

Elizabeth is in nashville heavy into the christian scene there. I came across a video of her she did on youtube with some woman she met and befriended after she moved to nashville. And they we're talking about how their love of christ brought them together. And the women who was in the video with Elizabeth, was saying how she use to watch Elizabeth on tv and how she didn't know her than. And how when Elizabeth moved to nashville how she's glad they crossed paths in life and how they'll be friends for the rest of life now.

It was a really intimate conversation about Jesus. I just wonder with her being in the place she's in now. Would she entertain coming back to The View as a one week guest host? I'd really like to see what she thinks of Trump and the current state of the republican party under Trump.

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2018 1:15 AM

R58, as I recall Elisabeth was your typical "get in line" Republican. I don't recall which candidate she was supporting during one of the presidential elections but she talked him up every chance she could during the primaries. When he failed to secure the Republican nomination she changed her tune very quickly and got behind the nominee.

I have a feeling she'd defend Trump just because he has an (R) next to his name.

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2018 1:43 AM

R58

Elisabeth can keep her ass off of The View.

She's the type who would support any horror that Trump brings if it means she gets to swing the Supreme Court. Her Christian values ebb & flow if she can get her agenda into law.

by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2018 1:53 AM

Meghan almost makes me miss Rosie O'Donnell.

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2018 5:01 AM

Elisabeth was beyond ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 62December 2, 2018 11:17 AM

Meggie is on George S. this morning.

by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2018 3:48 PM

Did This Week have a View Your Mueller Deal Christmas segment?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2018 3:50 PM

Star Jones said on WWHL that Elizabeth was the sweetest most loving woman you could hope to be friends with. But on air (meaning The View) she didn't make any sense at all. LOL.

I was kinda surprised she said that. But it was true. Especially when she went over to Fox news. She didn't last that long over there though.

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2018 4:01 PM

Darn it, no, r64. Actually her participation was very minimal at the table.....which was nice.

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2018 4:01 PM

Meghan is way to unprofessional for network TV in my opinion. No black person would be able to behave the way mccain does and get their contract renewed.

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2018 4:04 PM

Talk about a Mug Cradler! Anyone notice how Meghan immediately grabs her mug when she knows she can't win an argument. Notice she does this after pouting and side-eyeing the rest of the panel and after she berates the audience.

Her voice is horrible, I've never heard such voice on TV before. It's high pitched, whiney and nasally all at the same time!!

This woman needs a psychiatrist, she is really disturbed. She's in a state of arrested development, a spoiled coddled person who has never had to deal with reality. Only her father's death has given her a dose of real life.

by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2018 5:51 PM

I’m not usually a Meghan fan, but I liked how she stood up to Christie on tv this morning.

by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2018 5:55 PM

Tomorrow on The View:

MEghan - "Bush was what, 94? Why is everyone so surprised he died? It's not like he was 80."

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2018 7:02 PM

Tomorrow on The View:

MEghan - "Bush was what, 94? Why is everyone so surprised he died? He died of natural causes. Not like brain cancer..."

by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2018 7:03 PM

Tomorrow on The View:

The Heiress McCain: " IT'S NOT FAIR - MY DAD should have lived to 94 not this guy, STOP CLAPPING for this guy, IT'S NOT FAIR..."

by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2018 7:06 PM

The Heiress McCain: My daddy should’ve had a federal holiday!!!

by Anonymousreply 73December 2, 2018 7:25 PM

The way the lights were shining on NutMEG's heavily made up face on This Week with George Straponeonforus, she could be seen from space.

by Anonymousreply 74December 2, 2018 7:46 PM

Sorry I missed her on This Week, would have like to seen what she's like when she's a small fish in big waters as opposed to The View.

by Anonymousreply 75December 2, 2018 7:51 PM

R75, I'm sure it will surface on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 76December 2, 2018 7:57 PM

Did Meghan have to miss the iHop Sunday morning breakfast bonanza in order to appear with George?

by Anonymousreply 77December 2, 2018 7:58 PM

She's a CFA gal, r77, remember?

by Anonymousreply 78December 2, 2018 8:35 PM

CFA closed on Sundays r78. I actually wish all these deplorables would follow suit and stay off my tv on Sundays, give the rest of us a day of rest from the venom. Fox News should just be a test screen on Sundays.

by Anonymousreply 79December 2, 2018 8:42 PM

I'm sure craft services was given the heads up.

by Anonymousreply 80December 3, 2018 12:33 AM

Wonder if Meghan will do a View Your Mueller Deal! tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 81December 3, 2018 4:31 AM

What could Meghan possibly have to say to George? She’s devoid of truthful historical references.

by Anonymousreply 82December 3, 2018 6:20 AM

Is Meggie going to Bush’s funeral? lolololololololol How dare that Bush family take screentime away from MY FATHER. It’s not fair!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 83December 3, 2018 9:25 AM

Meghan and Abby is why so many people hate nepotism. You can throw Jenna bush hager in with them.

Everything handed to them. Completely undeserved careers.

by Anonymousreply 84December 3, 2018 2:43 PM

I totally agree r84 and not an ounce of engaging or pleasing personality amongst them to make one forget for even a minute how they got there.

by Anonymousreply 85December 3, 2018 2:53 PM

Maria Shriver belongs on that list too.....

by Anonymousreply 86December 3, 2018 3:04 PM

R85 It's very true. I think if so many people who would be better for The View other than Meghan and Abby. I get so sick and tired of seeing the children of privileged backgrounds getting everything handed to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if one day some nut who can't get a break in society just starts targeting the children of the wealthy and privilege. So many people who come from none-elite backgrounds work really hard and their qualified. And yet they never get anywhere. And then you have a bunch of unqualified nepotistic assholes over saturating television without the proper credentials to be there in the first place.

Fuck all of them.

by Anonymousreply 87December 3, 2018 3:04 PM

OOOOOO....Meghan just tried to shut Joy up....had Whoopi not gone to commercial, there would have been a delicious smack down.

by Anonymousreply 88December 3, 2018 3:06 PM

OMFG, I didn't think it's possible to hate this pig more than I do but she just outdid herself.

by Anonymousreply 89December 3, 2018 3:07 PM

Meghan keeps trying to control the narrative. She seems to lose it if anyone goes off-script.

by Anonymousreply 90December 3, 2018 3:08 PM

Wow! Really heated with Joy and Mooogan, then switched to commercial. Someone ought to tell the pig that just walk the hell off, if you don't want to talk about certain subjects. Let Joy talk, but keep your mouth shut. Who the fuck is she to tell people what to talk about??

by Anonymousreply 91December 3, 2018 3:08 PM

Damn! They went to commercial!!!!! F You MEghan. I wanted to hear what Joy was saying. MEghan is such a nasty, miserable bitch.

by Anonymousreply 92December 3, 2018 3:08 PM

EXCUSE ME, IM TALKING !.....gotta love Joy.

by Anonymousreply 93December 3, 2018 3:09 PM

She's trying to run the show.. even trying to outdo Whoopi. Cunt..

by Anonymousreply 94December 3, 2018 3:09 PM

Why can't they give her a verbal smackdown on air "Meghan, this show is not all about what you want or care about, are we clear?"

by Anonymousreply 95December 3, 2018 3:09 PM

WOW! Speaking about George G.W. Bush, Joy brought up his environmentalism as President and then mentioned Trump undoing Bush and Obama's regulation - which really sent Meghan off, screeching "why can't you just focus on President Bush and leave Trump out of this! yadda yadda yadda". Joy started shouting back, saying, "I want to talk about THIS". Meghan screeched back and then Whoopi went to break but as the show went to commercials, you could still see Joy shouting at Meghan, even jabbing her finger at McCain.

by Anonymousreply 96December 3, 2018 3:09 PM

I would LOVE to see Mughan walk of in the heat of anger or in tears.. lol.

by Anonymousreply 97December 3, 2018 3:10 PM

For those who didn't see the show, just wait until it makes it to the interwebs. You HAVE to see the Joy/Meghan segment.

by Anonymousreply 98December 3, 2018 3:11 PM

walk *off*

by Anonymousreply 99December 3, 2018 3:11 PM

They should have let Joy continue after the break just to show her she can't control. I'm disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 100December 3, 2018 3:12 PM

Whoopi always has to bring up "your dad" (McCain).. when speaking about past leaders... to make maghead happy, placate her.

by Anonymousreply 101December 3, 2018 3:13 PM

A happy bitch is a less lethal bitch.

by Anonymousreply 102December 3, 2018 3:18 PM

[quote]Who the fuck is she to tell people what to talk about??

This is exactly what I don't get. That fat cow Meghan isn't the moderator, Whoopi is and Joy on Fridays, WHY is this annoying screeching little fat turd allowed to control the conversations?

I also cannot stand when she always looks at her index cards! All that alcohol must be rotting her brain, guess she needs those damn index cards! I cannot stand when she reads verbatim from those cards.

Anyone who thinks this bloviating bitch isn't a Trumpster doesn't have their head screwed on straight! She backs almost everything Trump does.

by Anonymousreply 103December 3, 2018 3:23 PM

It’s part of Mooghan’s job to talk about a variety of topics, even ones that may not interest you. Go the fuck away if you can’t handle that. Quit. Walk off. Just go away. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 104December 3, 2018 3:27 PM

Can you imagine being friends with this loudmouth screeching harpy? I have to wonder if she has any real friends.

by Anonymousreply 105December 3, 2018 3:30 PM

Other people would have been shut down by Whoopi, when they got out of hand, but she always gives moogan a pass..or go to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 106December 3, 2018 3:30 PM

^^^Whoopi doesn't want her drinking herself to death and knows she's still a wreck after daddy died

by Anonymousreply 107December 3, 2018 3:36 PM

R105 On Fridays show, Meghan proclaimed Abbys 1 year old daughter as her best friend in the world. That said alot. When your best friend is a one year old. Meghan has no friends.

by Anonymousreply 108December 3, 2018 3:38 PM

The other women are having a nice general chat now, Megs rarely joins those conversations... the banter, and laughing. She just sits there, probably she is sooo bored.. lol. She's happiest when she can fight and shriek.

by Anonymousreply 109December 3, 2018 3:39 PM

I swear Joy is going to truly snap before their Xmas hiatus.

I really wish the crew hadn't cut her mic because Joy was livid & not taking any of Nutmeg's antics.

She slammed her cards down & was pointing at Nutmeg. They even dimmed the lights over the co-hosts.

by Anonymousreply 110December 3, 2018 3:41 PM

R109

She fumes & pouts.

by Anonymousreply 111December 3, 2018 3:43 PM

I have no interest in seeing or hearing Steve Scalise tomorrow going on about Trump helping him recover.

by Anonymousreply 112December 3, 2018 3:44 PM

They just cut in with GWHB coverage. There goes the View Your deal segment. The producers must be freaking out.

by Anonymousreply 113December 3, 2018 3:45 PM

Special Report now. This week is going to be all about H.W. Bush. Will be back here tomorrow.. :)

by Anonymousreply 114December 3, 2018 3:45 PM

I wish someone would ask Scalise about the hypocrisy of him voting to deny gay marriage when a married gay female officer saved his life.

Ask him if he's reevaluated his stance.

by Anonymousreply 115December 3, 2018 3:52 PM

Is Steve Scalise really booked? Imagine Meghan taking the day off and missing this great opportunity to show Dems as the violent savages they are. She's been milking his shooting since it happened.

by Anonymousreply 116December 3, 2018 3:53 PM

It's gonna be so awful. She's a psychopath, she doesn't even care about Scalise.

by Anonymousreply 117December 3, 2018 3:55 PM

R116 No one has the balls. Or to challenge him on how his endorsements and A+ rating from the NRA which he still boasts about on his website might have only bought him a brush with death.

by Anonymousreply 118December 3, 2018 3:59 PM

Ugh, this Bush coverage is reminding me we are going to be seeing more of Pence and his embalmed looking face this week.

by Anonymousreply 119December 3, 2018 4:01 PM

I love that Joy keeps laughing and smiling and engaging after any altercation with The Tank, must further enrage the entitled, coddled heiress.

Wonder what would happen if Joy gave TPTB an ultimatum, her or me? I have to believe there are more Joy fans. Wonder where Whoopi would stand, she has said many times that Joy is responsible for her getting the job on The View and has said she would give Joy a kidney she is so grateful for that.

by Anonymousreply 120December 3, 2018 4:14 PM

All of the comments in these TEN fucking threads tell you why she is still on the show. People tune in to hate-watch and that gives the show ratings and press.

by Anonymousreply 121December 3, 2018 4:17 PM

R121... You are so right, unfortunately. Any attention is better than no attention.

by Anonymousreply 122December 3, 2018 4:48 PM

I wish Joy would douse Meghan in gasoline and light a match then roast s’mores over her smoldering remains, but that might be a fireabke offense,

by Anonymousreply 123December 3, 2018 4:54 PM

At what point does it become too much though? H literally screaming at the audience to be quiet last week would have gotten Jedediah fired on the spot. Yet i'm not even sure Meghan was reprimanded for it. The View has always gotten publicity when the panel were fighting (Rosie vs Elisabeth going to a split screen is the biggest example). But have they ever had someone this unappealing and more importantly, unprofessional? Has any show? She makes Wendy Williams look like Robin Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 124December 3, 2018 4:55 PM

Instead of moaning about it in this thread you need to be tweeting your ire on @TheView's social media account.

by Anonymousreply 125December 3, 2018 5:01 PM

[R87] Undeserving famous kids saturating television and movies (well, Hollywood in general), Ivy League schools (taking about 30-40% of spots from much smarter kids without famous, wealthy parents), politics, etc. But people just keep watching and clicking like on instagram...

by Anonymousreply 126December 3, 2018 5:22 PM

I understand creating buzz gets ratings however couldn't a lively, heated debate still take place with say Ana Navarro instead of this sour, ill tempered brute and still create buzz? Allowing this entitled brute to commandeer and dictate really is feeding the troll. Also, Ana can't be the only Repub who can present herself professionally and then go on to chit chat and laugh about fluff subjects, there must be others, Tara Setmayer comes to mind too, I don't know a whole lot about her but she didn't seem unpleasant.

Characters the audience loves to hate do eventually become tiresome and the audience wants them GONE even on soap operas and The Bachelor/ette.

by Anonymousreply 127December 3, 2018 5:49 PM

Meghan’s gonna take a shit in Joy’s coffee one of these days. Joy is likeable. Meghan is not.

by Anonymousreply 128December 3, 2018 6:04 PM

The Beast seems very extreme in her moods. Friday she was all "I love you Joy" and acting all hurt that Joy wasn't looking at her while she was professing her love.

Today she stomped out and immediately started spitting fire.

She needs professional help. Can't her mother hook her up with some mood stabilizers?

by Anonymousreply 129December 3, 2018 6:14 PM

But, to reference unearned qualifications as above, Chelsea Clinton does have a PhD from Oxford. Same degree as Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 130December 3, 2018 6:21 PM

There is no love between Joy and Megabrat, and Joy wasn't going along with the phoniness last Friday, with Meg's professing of "love" for her. That got Meg's goat. These two are like oil and water. It's like a Hasselbeck and O'Donnell dynamic, but worse. At least Joy will let the beast talk.. unlike the aggressive talking over Joy got today, and the colossal rudeness from the child.

by Anonymousreply 131December 3, 2018 6:27 PM

Like THAT compares to Meg's Art History degree, r130!

by Anonymousreply 132December 3, 2018 6:29 PM

"and the colossal rudeness from the child"

That's EXACTLY what it is, r131.

by Anonymousreply 133December 3, 2018 6:31 PM

r123, you really only have to set her on fire, without the gasoline, and she will combust into a natural grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 134December 3, 2018 6:39 PM

r113, for one we got the whole episode on the West Coast without the interruption.

Interruptions at 2pm Easter Time regularly screw up The View.

You missed the View Your Mueller Deal segment where Sunny went over each pending indictment and the current plea.

It was glorious.

by Anonymousreply 135December 3, 2018 6:42 PM

R130 Except Chelsea Clinton would have NEVER gotten into Stanford or Oxford if not for who her parents are. And once you're in, what does it take to finish the damn degrees.

by Anonymousreply 136December 3, 2018 6:42 PM

It seems Meghan can get away with anything. That wasn't just rude it was unprofessional and I've never seen anything like it on a talk show before. As they were going to break it looked like Joy was threatening to throw her coffee at Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 137December 3, 2018 6:48 PM

Just watched it and boy was Meghan a cunt to Joy.

by Anonymousreply 138December 3, 2018 7:16 PM

Someone pointed out on another forum that after her firing Omarosa said on The View she had been extra nasty to Joy in the past because that's what makes Cheetolini happy and of course she was speaking to an audience of one during her appearances. Which would also explain why that witch Jeannine Pirro was so upset the day she was on and Joy was out and Ana was sitting in. Pirro wanted to please her master Cheetolini by being extra nasty to Joy and didn't have the opportunity. Poster's point was The Heiress's attacks on Joy are to show her loyalty to the Orange one and the buzz will get back to him and he will be pleased with her.

I'm also incensed by the comments on various other forums defending The Heiress as she "is still grieving". GMAFB. The "middle America" she keeps claiming to represent would have had to "pull up their boot straps" and get back to work and act professional within days of a parent dying and not been permitted to take out their anger on co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 139December 3, 2018 7:33 PM

republicunts..

by Anonymousreply 140December 3, 2018 7:42 PM

DM is reporting some of what was said during the commercial break. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 141December 3, 2018 8:03 PM

Can one of you internet sleuths figure out the comment line phone number to The View? I really need to unload to a real person & not just Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 142December 3, 2018 8:05 PM

Daily Beast....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 3, 2018 8:10 PM

I worry that Joy will leave the show over The Beast. She's getting older and it can't be fun to have to deal with this cuntrag every day. The show would clearly side with Me-Again over the 20 year veteran, and I don't think i'd want to work at a place like that.

Especially if Whoopi leaves (which she's been threatening to do for the past 5 years so they keep raising her contract price).

by Anonymousreply 144December 3, 2018 8:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 3, 2018 8:26 PM

I'm done watching The View. I'll get the dirt on here, on this thread. It's too unpleasant to watch with Meegan. I know I'm only one person.. ABC couldn't care less, but it's my choice. Antenna TV has Hazel reruns during that time.. lol. I'll peek in here to read the scoops.

by Anonymousreply 146December 3, 2018 8:52 PM

DM?

by Anonymousreply 147December 3, 2018 8:53 PM

The daily mail is reporting that Joy screamed what we are all thinking about Meghan during a commercial break : "Get This Bitch Under Control! " Finally! I knew Joy was eventually going to go off on this freak.

by Anonymousreply 148December 3, 2018 9:08 PM

DM = Daily Mail

by Anonymousreply 149December 3, 2018 9:10 PM

R144 why isn't The Beast at Fox News? I don't want to see Joy leave. R145 I'm not surprised she mentioned her father. The press spent 25 years in a love affair with John McCain the homophobic, war loving piece of detritus. She probably thinks that she can get away with anything due to the (undeserved ) goodwill towards her father.

by Anonymousreply 150December 3, 2018 9:15 PM

I'm with you, r146. I read about it here but I just don't have the stomach to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 151December 3, 2018 9:18 PM

G'head, watch it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 3, 2018 9:20 PM

Poor Sunny always caught in the cross fire, wonder if she ever whispers to Abby "Wanna trade seats? I let you do ViewYourDeal this week?"

by Anonymousreply 153December 3, 2018 9:23 PM

Here's the transcript of the bad part:

'I want to say one thing about him that was not picked up really, because as a candidate he said, 'Those who think we're powerless to do anything about the greenhouse effect, are forgetting about the White House effect,' then he signed into law the Clean Air Act amendment of 1990, one of the most sweeping environmental statutes ever,' she said.

'This president that we have now is trying to unravel everything that he did and Obama did, and if I ever become a one-issue voter it will be about pollution and the greenhouse effect -' she said before being interrupted.

'Can we focus on the president, please. I don't want to talk about Trump, we're honoring a great president,' McCain interjected.

Behar shot back: 'Excuse me a second, please. I want to talk about - ' before McCain cut her off again saying: 'We're honoring a great president who passed and I'm not interested in your one-issue voting.'

Behar fired back: 'I don't care what you're interested in. I'm talking!'

McCain countered: 'Well I don't care what you're interested in either, Joy!' before Whoopi quickly called for a commercial break.

Behar's was then seen slamming her cue cards on the table and turning to sound off on McCain, right before producers cut to break. Producers muted Behar's microphone so that her expletives would not be heard on air.

But the source told DailyMail.com that Behar threw her hands in the air, yelled 'My God!' and 'Get this b***h under control.'

'If this s**t doesn't stop I'm quitting this damn show. I can't take this much more,' Behar allegedly fumed.

Producers ran to the stage in an attempt to deescalate the situation, but Behar continued to rant, the source said.

'I've tolerated a lot of s**t on this show but I'm at my wits' end with this entitled b***h. Enough already! Enough already! I'm not playing nice any longer,' Behar shouted, despite the studio audience being able to hear it all.

by Anonymousreply 154December 3, 2018 9:29 PM

Meghan is turning The View into a train wreck reality tv show. She's watching way to much real housewives. She's trying to bring that shit onto the show.

ABC needs to do something about meghan. She irritates the fuck out of me.

So unprofessional!

by Anonymousreply 155December 3, 2018 9:29 PM

EVERYTHING Meghan says sounds so cunty. The transcript doesn't convey the cunt-waves when she flaps her labia.

by Anonymousreply 156December 3, 2018 9:29 PM

Meghan saying she DOESN"T CARE what Joy has to say is moronic; let her talk, then you talk. Debate.

SHRILL shutting down is not good.

Can you imagine what living with her must be like?

by Anonymousreply 157December 3, 2018 9:31 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Meghan is a plant brought in from fox news to destroy The View. And then she and Abby will go back to fox news? I really do wonder Sometimes, why they continue to keep Meghan or tell her to tone it down some and be more professional.

If Barbara Walters was still running the show. None of this craziness would be going on right. And for the length of time it's been happening.

by Anonymousreply 158December 3, 2018 9:38 PM

If Joy quits I want her writing a tell all book by Christmas and on every single talk show, morning show, late night show, streaming show singing like a canary. Her first stop should be The Talk and she should open her segment with "You ladies thought you were working with an entitled bitch riding on her relative's coattails? Well let me tell you...." Second stop: Wendy Williams.

When she was on WWHL recently she kept "zipping" her mouth about Hasselbeck and other things. She needs to go back on and say "Well I'm ready to unzip...."

by Anonymousreply 159December 3, 2018 9:41 PM

I love the DAMNIT ! as Joy slammed her cards down...lol

by Anonymousreply 160December 3, 2018 9:42 PM

The View needs to grow a fucking pair and side with Joy, who has been an entertainer for decades. They can easily find another blonde conservative who is at least slightly less cunty (and perhaps more intelligent ).

by Anonymousreply 161December 3, 2018 9:42 PM

The right-wing media is trying to paint joy as the aggressor, and as the one who didn't want to honor GHWB. They always twist everything. And there brain dead republican audience takes it as gospel, without doing their own research.

Bunch of fucking assholes.

by Anonymousreply 162December 3, 2018 9:43 PM

Just a reminder of how awesome Joy is: The week the Beast came back from her month and half of bereavement leave, Joy took off on vacation!

by Anonymousreply 163December 3, 2018 9:45 PM

I wonder if joy yelled out, get my agent on the phone. LOL

I wonder if entertainment figures actually say that when things get crazy on the set? You hear that phrase uttered all the time in the movies and TV.

by Anonymousreply 164December 3, 2018 9:47 PM

R158 There were similar frequent blowups during the 2008 election cycle that were just as nasty.

Then there are Rosie's claims that the whole Hasselbeck blow up was instigated by executive producer (and Republican) Bill Geddie.

The only time Barbara really got pissed was when Joy and Whoopi walked off the show during an interview with Bill O Reilly. She reprimanded them both on air.

Sherri's writing a tell all on The View, which all of the hosts, except Hasselbeck are supposed to participating in.

by Anonymousreply 165December 3, 2018 9:47 PM

R165 I know about all of that from previous years. But the show seems to have gone down so badly in a way it hasn't before.

The View has always been a train wreck tv show. Which is part of its appeal and why it's been successful for 20 plus years and counting. But now with meghan and her unprofessional behavior on a daily basis. The View seems to be in more of a bad spot now than ever before. Meghan takes the fun out of watching the show, literally.

She's just straight up disrespectful to someone who's been apart of the show from day one. I really want meghan gone from the show. Everyday she appears on the show she disgraces her father's legacy a little more every day.

Joy should probably tweet about the rolling stone article they did on John McCain just to piss meghan off. LOL

by Anonymousreply 166December 3, 2018 9:59 PM

There is a tell-all book, but it's being written by Ramin Setoodeh, not Sherri Shepherd. She simply participated by being interviewed, as have all the co-hosts except, as of Shepherd's last appearance on WWHL, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Jenny McCarthy.

This thread's ongoing Meghan McCain complaints are exactly what ABC wants -- the show hasn't had this much buzz in years. And Ana Navarro is only good for riling up McCain; if the latter wasn't around, Navarro would go the way of Jedediah Bila. She's a boring right-leaning woman who wouldn't argue with Whoopi, Joy, or Sunny because in conversations about Trump, she agrees -- flatly and without McCain's territorial party reflexivity.

The show wanted a bonafide Republican... and that means, right now, someone who will argue about Trump. McCain, who also hates him, is at least doing her part and creating fodder for clickbait fights. I think it's fascinating that she can do so without actually being a Trump supporter (and unlike Abby, who's another anti-Trump Republican, but isn't nearly as adept at creating the necessary dissension).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 3, 2018 10:02 PM

Because Hasselbeck while grating on politics, could be somewhat

by Anonymousreply 168December 3, 2018 10:06 PM

The View needs to grow a fucking pair and side with Joy, who has been an entertainer for decades. They can easily find another blonde conservative who is at least slightly less cunty (and perhaps more intelligent ).

by Anonymousreply 169December 3, 2018 10:09 PM

FIRE HER NOW. The producers constantly let her get away with this shit and they've emboldened her to the point she thinks she's invincible. I think she's a textbook narcissist because who else would belittle someone else's opinion and proudly tell everyone at the table they refuse to partake in certain subjects because she can't be bothered?

R167, Abby has manners and actually stops talking when someone interrupts her with a comment. As others have mentioned this show has had infamous fights over the years but Meghan is a constant strain on the show every fucking day. It's one thing to have a headline-making disagreement it's quite another to have Meghan constantly talking over everyone and complaining about the audience when they don't applaud her comment, etc, etc, etc. I've never seen anything like this and truthfully I'm sick of watching her everyday shenanigans because it's not just about politics with her, it's her personality and it has now permeated every crevice of that set no matter the subject matter.

by Anonymousreply 170December 3, 2018 10:11 PM

I don't think The Heiress hates Trump, she only hates what he said about her father. She is also coached by her Trump loving nazi husband. Abby (aka Ivanka's buddy) doesn't hate Trump either, just playing a role for the paycheck and mildly at that.

by Anonymousreply 171December 3, 2018 10:13 PM

R167.. made a good point. The drama creates a lot of clicks on sites, such as DM, Yahoo...any site reporting on the spats, and the Meghan hate. More clicks, mean more $$$$ money. That's how we're manipulated... very easily. From now on, I'll catch the drama on here, and try to avoid the click baits. ABC and all the tabloid BS make out good on this.

by Anonymousreply 172December 3, 2018 10:14 PM

Meghan is auditioning to be Trump’s next press secretary.

by Anonymousreply 173December 3, 2018 10:15 PM

Joy should have this up on the screen tomorrow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 3, 2018 10:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 3, 2018 10:36 PM

R166 "Joy should tweet that Rolling Stone article ". Lol, that would be fucking amazing. Say what you will about rolling Stone but that article took a ton of guts. It was such an honest counterpoint to the fellating that Trash McCain received from the media for years. I really wish that article would be republished today, especially after all the sentimental bullshit we heard from reporters about him in the last several months.

by Anonymousreply 176December 3, 2018 10:37 PM

This looks a lot like Moogan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 3, 2018 10:38 PM

Oh.... My eyes! R177 Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 178December 3, 2018 10:45 PM

Uh .... so she doesn't want Joy to bring up Drumpf... which was perfectly reasonable to do... but she can continue to bring up Obama or Hillary whenever it suits her (and doesn't make sense to) AND OF COURSE HER DEAD FATHER.

by Anonymousreply 179December 3, 2018 11:07 PM

The annoying part is the reason Joy brought up Trump was to talk about HW Bush's legacy of environmental policy and what has happened to it since. But Meghan (at the instruction of her husband) is completely triggered by anyone going in on Cheetolini.

There's a reason she's so much harsher on Melania than she EVER has been on Trump, despite him doing much worse.

by Anonymousreply 180December 3, 2018 11:15 PM

Wonder if Joy has let loose with any Italian cuss words at this witch (I almost typed little witch but realized that wouldn't be accurate) backstage. I'm Italian and Italian cuss words are so much more satisfying for me.

by Anonymousreply 181December 3, 2018 11:20 PM

Also it's gotta be awkward for Sunny backstage (in addition to sitting between them). It's okay for Abby who isn't really social with the others and is fine to suckle at Meghan's teat, and it's fine for Whoopi who goes home to her cannabis edibles and audiobooks 3 minutes after the credits roll (and shows up pretty not long before).

But Sunny has made the effort of reaching out to Mooghan and supporting her on the air, going out for drinks and to events with her etc. even though she's known Joy for a lot longer and is closer to her in politics. During the show last week she actually had to say "she's joking Meghan, she's just joking" like a middle sibling trying to stop the youngest child from going and screaming to mom. She's probably thinking of a contingency plan for if the shit continues to hit the fan as well.

by Anonymousreply 182December 3, 2018 11:24 PM

LOL @ Moogan. Apt!

by Anonymousreply 183December 3, 2018 11:26 PM

Sunny even suggested, maybe kidding?, that she'll visit Moogan in Arizona last week.

by Anonymousreply 184December 3, 2018 11:29 PM

I was going to post as I watched this live (Dumbdumb Mc'Fuckyourself McCain vs. Joy) but my ex stopped by with some blow and molly, I'm sober now kinda, glad to see the community still hates this wretched bitch, fucking cunt.... My ass hurts and I have to do laundry in the morning, what a great day minus cunt face mc'cain.

by Anonymousreply 185December 3, 2018 11:37 PM

"so she doesn't want Joy to bring up Drumpf"

The professional thing to do would be to mention it during break, or in the pre-show meeting, or after show meeting, if there is one. Not dictate on live tv what she will permit the other cohosts to talk about or not. Especially chiding an original member of the cast, someone with 19 years seniority over her.

by Anonymousreply 186December 3, 2018 11:45 PM

Not to mention they have an order and formula for that. They each get a turn to speak during the segments, and Meghan decided to pick a fight with Joy when it was her turn to speak.

by Anonymousreply 187December 3, 2018 11:46 PM

FFS... cut to commercial. a long commercial break (according to microwave) when they came back all is good and lovely, I would love to HEAR the behind the scenes audio of these bitches.......... I'm waiting for the day (JOY) to just say FUCK IT; I FUCKING QUIT, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU, YOU, AND ESPECIALLY YOU, YOU BLOND HAIRED CUNT RAG

by Anonymousreply 188December 3, 2018 11:50 PM

That seems to be Memememegan's tactic though, isn't it? Pick a fight about it so it goes off the rails and the person doesn't get to finish what they were saying.

She didn't want Joy to talk about Drumpf and she got her way.

by Anonymousreply 189December 3, 2018 11:53 PM

go read r154 for the between convo, r188

by Anonymousreply 190December 4, 2018 12:03 AM

F you Mooghan. Please please go away. Please.

by Anonymousreply 191December 4, 2018 12:06 AM

The r177 gif needs to be posted every time Meghan's name is mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 192December 4, 2018 12:06 AM

I do enjoy watching Abby and Sunny's non-expressions every time Meghan starts her shit. They're so polite and professional meanwhile Whoopi is trying not to lose her cool even though you can see steam coming out of her ears and Joy is throwing shit down on the table and yelling. At this point, the show is like watching a daily Thanksgiving dinner with relatives who despise each other.

Here's today's trainwreck in all its glory though I can't seem to find an upload without the ABC News coverage of GHWB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 4, 2018 12:27 AM

I can not fathom why SNL isn't doing The View. The parody writes itself.

by Anonymousreply 194December 4, 2018 12:35 AM

ABC will pre-empt The View on Wednesday for 41's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 195December 4, 2018 1:41 AM

Meghabeast will get fired soon, she’s just trying to take Joy down with her. Little does she know that Joy has a skin like elephant hide and won’t let some rich whale being her down. I wonder if Meghabeast’s husband is giving her pointers. And why the fuck doesn’t Whoopi tell her to shut the fuck up more?

by Anonymousreply 196December 4, 2018 2:09 AM

I don't want joy to quit. Or whoopi either for that matter. Whoopi and joy are the only links to the old, The View. once they go The View will be a completely different show. No one from the original days will be there.

And I hope this isn't whoopis last season. Neither joy. The show needs the both of them. At least until the Trump era ends.

Also meghan is one trashy bitch in R174 picture. To think she was the daughter of a senator, taking photos like that.

Money with no class is how you sum up meghan. I blame the parents.

by Anonymousreply 197December 4, 2018 2:52 AM

Meg is out of control. Out of control. There is zero professionalism and she HATES when one of the liberals make a great point (which is always) because their side, their party, the repugs, have sunk so low there is no defending them. So they bothsiderisms and other BS. I've barely watched this show since the new season began. I get my updates here.

by Anonymousreply 198December 4, 2018 2:54 AM

She was on Stephanopolis this weekend and she was the only member of the panel who sat there with what looked like a script in front of her.

by Anonymousreply 199December 4, 2018 3:00 AM

Meghan is still mourning so she gives too fucks about what people think of her "speaking her mind". Her attitude to me is saying, "My father DIED and we have to talk about THIS???"

by Anonymousreply 200December 4, 2018 3:16 AM

Joy had every right to bring Trump into the conversation. But old Scrotum Face had to interject. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 201December 4, 2018 3:37 AM

[quote] 'I've tolerated a lot of s**t on this show but I'm at my wits' end with this entitled b***h. Enough already! Enough already! I'm not playing nice any longer,' Behar shouted, despite the studio audience being able to hear it all.

Would LOVE to see Joy say just the right thing to set off Meghan and then sit back and smile while Meghan rants and raves and possibly walks off on live television.

by Anonymousreply 202December 4, 2018 3:39 AM

Meghan pontificating GHWB was a great president was laughable today.

by Anonymousreply 203December 4, 2018 4:32 AM

If Joy quits the show, I’m out.

McCain was a fucking cunt bitch to Joy today.

by Anonymousreply 204December 4, 2018 4:50 AM

I just watched those first few minutes and what I don't get is that in her intro, Whoopie compared Bush and his style to Trump's (but as usual, not by name) and MEghan was fine with it. I gotta wonder if this started in the pre-show meeting 'cause Joy reacted really fast to MEg's whining.

by Anonymousreply 205December 4, 2018 4:53 AM

F199, I've noticed she becomes agitated when they go off-script. She seems to prepare for the show with her note cards and she doesn't seem capable of debating new topics without advance notice.

by Anonymousreply 206December 4, 2018 4:54 AM

How long is Megabrat going to ride her daddy's death coattails? She uses the death card all the time. She's not the only person in this world to lose family members.

by Anonymousreply 207December 4, 2018 6:26 AM

Someone needs tell this entitled blonde manatee that she doesn't get to dictate what the fucking panel talks about. WTF is wrong with this bitch? Does she come to work blasted on alcohol?!

Was I hearing things, Meh-gan old the audience to stop clapping because she wasn't finish speaking!!!???

This delusional entitled cow needs to get fired.

by Anonymousreply 208December 4, 2018 6:55 AM

Anyone notice when there's a black guest on the show Meghan is nowhere to be found. Wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 209December 4, 2018 6:58 AM

Meh-gan must be such a miserable bitch because deep down she knows her entire career is based on nepotism. She must know she's untalented, that she thinks the louder she screeches people will take her seriously. Someone needs to inform this walking potato, success doesn't happen that way.

by Anonymousreply 210December 4, 2018 7:02 AM

She's way too big for her britches... well, she is just way too big.

by Anonymousreply 211December 4, 2018 7:02 AM

Gaykin is gonna be on this week so I bet Joy opts out or just Abbe and MEgs do the interview because, you know...they love the gays and she's a personal friend.

by Anonymousreply 212December 4, 2018 8:37 AM

R209

It wouldn't surprise me if some guests demand not to share the table with her.

by Anonymousreply 213December 4, 2018 12:50 PM

She's shallow and has no identity outside of her father. She has NO accomplishments of her own to bring to the table.

by Anonymousreply 214December 4, 2018 2:26 PM

R209 Meghan doesn't like talking about anything outside of politics. But on the other hand, a black guest isn't going to play with meghan and let her get away with the shit her fellow co-host's will. If she crosses a black guest appearing on the show meghan would probably get told! On live television.

I don't think The View producers want meghan playing opposition to a guest of color, especially when it's not warranted. I think it's best if meghan sits those interviews out. I doubt it if a black guest would hold their tongue when dealing with meghan, especially if she says the wrong thing to them.

Rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 215December 4, 2018 2:44 PM

Miserable McWhale is very terse and eye rolly today. Joy completing turning her back that direction as they cut to break. I wouldn't want to look at her more than necessary either. I don't know that I can stomach Scalise segment, might have to throw in some laundry while he's spewing his crap.

by Anonymousreply 216December 4, 2018 3:13 PM

Meghan was at the table with GA governor candidate, Stacy Abrams, was on. She kept asking "are you going to grab up everyone's guns?" Abrams responded with her support of gun ownership; her own grandmother taught her how to shoot. I liked Abrams response but I wish she had asked Meghan why she wants to paint a picture of people going around confiscating guns if she's elected.

by Anonymousreply 217December 4, 2018 3:25 PM

That whole exchange with Whoopi today about the use of the word gun. You could tell Whoopi was not happy with Meghan. Megs was definitely not in a good mood and I’m guessing her days are numbered based on her comment about not knowing what you can and can’t talk about on this show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 218December 4, 2018 3:30 PM

Whoopi is trying to tippy toe around this ahole Scalise and his fangurl McWhale on gun control.

by Anonymousreply 219December 4, 2018 3:34 PM

This Republican congressman is insane.

Insane.

by Anonymousreply 220December 4, 2018 3:38 PM

Someone should tell Meghan 1) it's not what you can and cannot talk about but HOW you talk and 2) that she's the only one policing topics and dictating what CAN'T be said.

by Anonymousreply 221December 4, 2018 3:39 PM

I really don't understand this mess with meghan. Are they not pulling her aside behind the scenes to tell her to be more professional while doing the show? Or is this something going unaddressed?

The way meghan carries herself on tv is not a good look for the network. And ABC, is broadcast not cable tv, so it looks even worse for ABC. someone needs to get to meghan and tell her to cut out her shenanigans.

She's making everyone look bad.

by Anonymousreply 222December 4, 2018 3:45 PM

Scalise prayed and God saved him from dying in the gun shooting. So God doesn’t help people who died in shootings?

by Anonymousreply 223December 4, 2018 3:46 PM

r223, it is Christian vanity; they never tell you the million and one times their god ignored their requests.

by Anonymousreply 224December 4, 2018 3:49 PM

Scalise is a pig...a homophobic, misogynistic, racist pig.

Ive long said the worst part of that shooting was that they missed.

by Anonymousreply 225December 4, 2018 3:57 PM

r222 I don't think they are addressing or speaking to McWhale at all, they are all afraid of her for some reason and act like she is royalty.

ABC also seems to be under some delusion that McWhale has brought the ratings boost and they need to keep her based on this. Seems to me many shows that discuss politics got a ratings boost in Nov 2016 not just The View. Colbert and Seth Meyers were floundering yet their whole show turned around when they started discussing Trump and now are doing great in the ratings. Any Repug The View brings in during this administration can boost ratings by debating, doesn't have to be this eye sore.

by Anonymousreply 226December 4, 2018 3:58 PM

I saw a tweet where someone wished Sacalise had been challenged regarding his LBGTQ stance seeing as a Capitol Police married lesbian saved his life. Would he still deny his hero the right to marry?

by Anonymousreply 227December 4, 2018 3:59 PM

This Scalise should receive more attention from a wider audience. People who are fighting for gun control should know how this legislator feels about gun laws after being shot up himself.

Put him on a nationally televised panel alongside Parkland and Vegas and Pulse nightclub shooting victims to debate gun restrictions.. Let the whole world see and hear this man’s crazy viewpoint so they know to shun him and his kind.

by Anonymousreply 228December 4, 2018 4:03 PM

Meghan got applause and cheers when she defiantly said she would "still say 'gun' on national television". Either her husband was there or mom Cindy paid people to support her unhappy daughter. That was the only applause in the whole segment, so I'm suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 229December 4, 2018 4:12 PM

I imagine MeghaBeast's nazi husband dislikes Joy even more than she does and he coaches and eggs her on as to how to undermine her. He probably has notes waiting for her when she gets home each day on how she could have hit harder.

Her fawning over Scalies was vomitous, all bright and cheery and smiley.

by Anonymousreply 230December 4, 2018 4:13 PM

Scalise, on the day he and other Congressmen were shot: "There were so many miracles that day". As opposed when schoolkids get shot, concert-goers get shot, club-goers get shot, etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 231December 4, 2018 4:40 PM

Meghan was so petulant today. It’s hard to watch quite frankly because you don’t know if a split screen is coming.

by Anonymousreply 232December 4, 2018 4:48 PM

Karma IS a bitch and you do know something bad will eventually happen to Mega-Beast.

First off, she's obviously not healthy, she eats garbage, drinks like a fish and doesn't seem to exercise. Not a great combo for long healthy life.

by Anonymousreply 233December 4, 2018 5:04 PM

R223... God only looks after republicans... lol.

by Anonymousreply 234December 4, 2018 5:08 PM

R223 the implication behind that and so many people like him... is that THEY were worthy of the miracle - others, like those in nightclubs, schools, and concerts... well, they weren't as worthy.

It feeds into their sense of righteousness and their own "goodness."

by Anonymousreply 235December 4, 2018 5:15 PM

I thought she did somersaults, r233. I assume she also horseback rides when she's in AZ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 4, 2018 5:33 PM

Today Meghan admitted she's an actual nazi. She said she doesn't allow cameras at her Vegas parties because of what happened to Prince Harry. Now yes, she's probably referencing the nude photos of Harry in Vegas, but doesn't it make more sense that Meghan throws parties where she dresses in a nazi uniform while her husband looks on in blackface?

by Anonymousreply 237December 4, 2018 5:57 PM

Why did only Meghan and Abby get to do the 'cancer screening' segment. Just those two and the guest. Three seats at the table (which they basically NEVER do). Is it because the others would have talked about healthcare and funding? Or just a cheap ploy from the producers to try make them seem more likeable in the wake of Meghan's disgraceful antics and Abby's wallflower-ness?

by Anonymousreply 238December 4, 2018 7:08 PM

John McCain died of cancer and Jon Huntsman was recently diagnosed with cancer, r238.

by Anonymousreply 239December 4, 2018 7:24 PM

R239 Ah I forgot about Huntsman. Thanks for the correction. But still, they couldn't have had Sunny stick around or something too? 3 seats just looked odd to me.

by Anonymousreply 240December 4, 2018 7:28 PM

John McCain died? Does Megan know?

by Anonymousreply 241December 4, 2018 7:29 PM

Huntsman also established a cancer research center atnthe university of Utah.

by Anonymousreply 242December 4, 2018 7:34 PM

Abby ended the cancer segment by naming the Pharma company that sponsored it. That seemed a little strange for a news program to do.

Maybe that had something to do with Joy and Sunny and Whoopi staying away—maybe they don’t want to be associated with Big Pharma.

by Anonymousreply 243December 4, 2018 7:56 PM

It's a bad look for The View when they only let the Republicans and Whoopie interview Scalise. It's like they didn't trust Joy and Sunny to ask him quesitons. When Amy Klobuchar was there, both Meghan and Abby were present for the interview, and Meghan even introduced her. They both were present for Bernie Sanders. Meghan and Ana were there for Sen. Gillibrand.

by Anonymousreply 244December 4, 2018 7:59 PM

r244, when Whoopi came back after the Scalise masturbation, she said that the audience just ended 90 seconds of spontaneous applause and she had no idea why.

IT WAS BECAUSE SUNNY AND JOY RETURNED YA NIT.

The View audience does not show up to see nice nice with Republicans. It was amazing to see in action that Meghan can ONLY be civil to people who believe as she does.

Fuck her.

And The View regularly has advertisers buy segments if the product is deemed worthy.

Genentech simply purchased a segment long commercial. THAT may be why the two heiresses were alone at the table.

r243, I wonder if the Huntsmans and the McCains have stock in Genentech?

by Anonymousreply 245December 4, 2018 8:10 PM

Has anyone commented on the incredible irony in the fact that Meghan absolutely ripped into Trump for fifteen minutes while giving her own father's eulogy on national television three months ago, but Joy isn't even allowed to finish her thought? Total--typical--Republican hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 246December 4, 2018 8:13 PM

I re-watched the video and some guy in the audience shouted out, "WE LOVE YOU JOY" ( and she waived to him) before Whoopi said that she did not know what the applause was about on the return of Sunny and Joy after they scraped the Scalise cum off the set.

Meghan was oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 247December 4, 2018 8:14 PM

R237, they're talking about naked photos leaking of Harry, not the fucking Nazi uniform costume party photos.

As for all of you conspiracy theorists who believe Meghan is trying to undermine Joy, I believe it's much simpler than that and more in line with Meghan's spoiled demeanor. She knows Joy doesn't like her, yet she keeps reaching out and Joy keeps swatting her away. She can't deal with the fact Joy hates her and you can see how Meghan deals with the rejection because she is now acting out against Joy on-air. Yesterday's extremely rude and dismissive attack on Joy's worries about a pollution-free America is a prime example.

by Anonymousreply 248December 4, 2018 9:26 PM

I know we talk about Whoopi using 'kiddie gloves' a lot, but today with Scalise was next level. She literally spoke to him like he was a 5 year old boy lol. "I have a SILLY question for you know, are you ready?" What a piece of shit this guy is.

by Anonymousreply 249December 4, 2018 9:33 PM

ITA that it was stupid to not have either Joy or Sunny on the panel with Scalise.

I love that Joy made a point of saying “I bonded with Scalise backstage!” as a Fuck You to anyone who might have assumed that it was Joy’s decision to be offstage during his interview.

I would not be surprised if Megan requested to producers that Joy and Sunny not be at the table for Scalise.

by Anonymousreply 250December 4, 2018 10:20 PM

Whoopi shouldn't have to talk to him like he's a five year old. Scalise is an elected official, he can handle it being thrown at him straight forward. This is why I wish sunny and joy we're there to get straight to the points that need to be addressed.

You have to be a little more aggressive with these congress members. D or R, their the ones running our government and we need real answers and not hosts that's going to take it easy on them.

Maybe whoopi wanted to be careful though.

by Anonymousreply 251December 4, 2018 10:22 PM

R250 I don't think meghan have enough pull to ask that joy isn't allowed to be apart of a segment. Joys been apart of The View for two decades now.

I don't see her being able to just come in and demand shit after only being apart of the show for a year and a half. Even with the last name McCain.

I believe joy has a little more say so than that.

by Anonymousreply 252December 4, 2018 10:27 PM

[quote]she waived to him

How does one do that, R 247?

by Anonymousreply 253December 4, 2018 10:31 PM

Joy would have asked him why he's voted against LGBT+ issues so many times given that the cop who saved his life was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 254December 4, 2018 10:55 PM

Yes Joy and Sunny would have pressed him on his deranged views which would have clashed with his “God loves me because I’m white and male and heterosexual” message that deplorables love so much.

by Anonymousreply 255December 4, 2018 11:46 PM

Sorry r253, it was a misspelling that all the non-cunts waved on by.

r247

by Anonymousreply 256December 4, 2018 11:47 PM

You could have blamed it on auto correct like everyone else does.

by Anonymousreply 257December 4, 2018 11:58 PM

R254, he mentioned both officers by name during the interview and he said they were in the book.

by Anonymousreply 258December 5, 2018 12:20 AM

Meghan's WORST Moments on The View.

ENJOY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 5, 2018 12:43 AM

Hit a nerve did I R247? LOL

by Anonymousreply 260December 5, 2018 1:26 AM

A report from a member of the audience who was sitting up close for the episode with Candice Bergen:

"Ok everyone here we go! I went with my mom and got priority tickets. We stood in line outside for about an hour watched workers put Christmas lights on the trees. They ushered us into a cafeteria waiting area where we waited for about 2 hours. It had a Starbucks inside and photo booth set up where you can pretend you’re taking a photo with ladies of The View. The staff were very energetic and funny. They handed out and we signed release forms for the prizes (which winded being the $100 gift card from Minted.com).

At 10:30am, they called my group out and we walked into the slightly chilly small studio. The table the ladies sit at, is very small. I sat in the second row, next to rail right behind NutMeg’s Head. When I replayed the show back, I can be seen 4 times lol. I have black hair glasses, and wearing a peach top.

The show warm up mc was hilarious. She was giving shout outs to everyone celebrating birthdays or anniversaries. There were people there from Ireland, Italy, Canada and China.

Now the Show! When They came out , they look exactly like they do on TV just with a lot of pancake makeup on. NutMeg already looked like she was in a bad mood. The woman sitting next to my mom told my mom oh she’s not bad. (her opinion would change by the end of the show lol)

Whoopi’s “Welcome to the View” chant I could hardly hear. You have to kind of strain to hear them talk. Their volume is very low. The heated exchange after the first segment continued when they went to break. Whoopi started to point her finger at Megan, I wish I could’ve read her lips because she was in my full view. She was mad. You can tell she was trying to explain to Megan why she shut her down, but then all I can see is Megan’s backside...she was waving her finger back at Whoopi and her head was wiggling back and forth. She was getting increasingly upset, more finger pointing. Whoopi didn’t back down and finger pointed back. She had a pained WTF look on her face.

by Anonymousreply 261December 5, 2018 1:37 AM

continued:

"Then all of a sudden, Megan jumped out of her seat and walked off backstage. ...because I didn’t see her face, she had tears streaming down it.

Then from 8 people to 15 appeared on the stage. Producers, makeup was being touched up. Mind you..When the Whoopi and Megan we’re going at it, they had their people surrounding them. Whoopi then started to go into explain mode to the main producer. You can tell she was trying to explain her side. And it looked like some of the producers ran off stage to get her back. The commercial breaks feel longer than the actual show segments. The show MC was trying to distract the audience by asking questions and cracking jokes. But it wasn’t working. The audience was clearly glued to what happened on stage.

Maybe sensing the tension, Sunny got up from her chair (she would be the only one to engage and talk to the audience members, Whoopi did a few exchanges) and walked toward my section. She asked us how we were doing, if we liked her dress, and we asked her what she cooking for Thanksgiving. She would also walk over to opposite side and talk to the audience members Whoopi’s section.

Then finally Megan came back. But you can tell she was crying. She had 3 makeup ppl with her. As they were reapplying her makeup, she was throwing a tantrum ‘ it’s not fair blah blah blah wah wah’ redoing her eyes, applying powder to her neck as well.

After that you can feel the tension in the room. And she had a scowl for the rest of show. As everyone saw, you could tell she couldn’t wait to get the hell out of there. In between each commercial break, she either kept her head down, never looked into the audience or engaged with anyone or ran off backstage sniffling.

After Candice Bergen’s segment, they take a group photo... then Candice and Whoopi move to back of the stage chatting and hugging. Joy and Abby (in between breaks were always at the table giggling with each other or on their cells ) were chatting with one another BUT Megan chose to isolate herself all the way in the back and precede to rant and complain to her people. Then the lady next to my mom said damn she’s so rude!!! Lol

Everyone everyone is watching this....

Megan slips out the side of the stage...Mind you the guest is still on the stage! Candice hugs and kisses everyone goodbye except Megan who left before her.

When the ladies return to their seats, a producer walks up to Megan and tells her in her ear which I heard... Candice told me to tell you goodbye lmao

When the show ends. The ladies get up. Megan storms off, no waving to the audience no acknowledging us... nothing... the rest of them smile and wave goodbye.....

Overhead in the audience in my section were things like

Omg she’s a Beech

The members from Dublin said wow she’s very rude ....

why is she even on the show?

And she looks like a lot fun not!

That’s it everyone. I hope it was juicy enough. Watching it live is definitely worth it for the commercial breaks If you can make it. And you’re right I picked the perfect day to go! I had a blast." "

by Anonymousreply 262December 5, 2018 1:37 AM

I wonder how many times She Hulk will say she doesn’t like dealing in hypotheticals when they discuss Mike Flynn and what all the redactions could mean.

by Anonymousreply 263December 5, 2018 1:39 AM

What's with MEMEMEMEgan's apparent penchant for wearing floral sofa prints lately?

by Anonymousreply 264December 5, 2018 1:40 AM

If Megatron is so unhappy there, they why doesn't she leave?

by Anonymousreply 265December 5, 2018 1:42 AM

Once again, ME-ME is wrong about yet ANOTHER subject, universal healthcare. She's completely wrong about Canadian healthcare.

The host of this clip tears this entitled clueless lying bitch a new asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266December 5, 2018 2:02 AM

What lousy timing for The View to be pre-empted tomorrow with all of this breaking news in the Mueller investigation. I guess Sunny will dissect it on Thursday's show.

by Anonymousreply 267December 5, 2018 2:06 AM

R259 that was literally horrific to watch. I wish she could see it herself and (maaaaybe) have the self awareness to realise how she comes across. She is painful. I must be losing my hair watching her.

by Anonymousreply 268December 5, 2018 2:12 AM

[quote][R259] that was literally horrific to watch. I wish she could see it herself and (maaaaybe) have the self awareness to realise how she comes across. She is painful. I must be losing my hair watching her.

Someone posting at one of the above clips said they linked the clip at her Twitter!

That's the problem, she has absolutely no self awareness. She lives in her cloistered little bubble of entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 269December 5, 2018 2:26 AM

It's weird that she would rip into Joy for bringing up Trump during a Bush tribute when her own eulogy at her father's funeral was one long Trump tirade.

by Anonymousreply 270December 5, 2018 2:37 AM

It's also bad when you watch that 20 minute compilation and realise there's more than enough for a part 2 (and 3). Christ....

by Anonymousreply 271December 5, 2018 2:41 AM

[r207] I wish Joy had the balls to retort that during their fight.

by Anonymousreply 272December 5, 2018 2:50 AM

I’m sure Joy has said that to her a bunch of times in the morning meeting. Joy is a Brooklyn New Yorker who can eat people alive. If she goes, people will burn Meghabeast T the stake. She probably know that, too.

by Anonymousreply 273December 5, 2018 3:13 AM

MEEE-MEEE drunk and licking a subway pole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274December 5, 2018 6:56 AM

Meghan gulps the kool-aid.

by Anonymousreply 275December 5, 2018 10:26 AM

There are many great names for Meghan: Moo-gan, Megatron, ME-ME, Megabeast, May-Gun, MegLess, May-Whine......

by Anonymousreply 276December 5, 2018 10:44 AM

I think R248 nailed it. It's as simple as that. When the brat can't get her own way, she acts out.

by Anonymousreply 277December 5, 2018 10:44 AM

R259... Lol... Joy's expressions, when the cam panned to her, priceless... the others, too. Every once in a while, a nervous/angry twitch is seen on someone, when she spews. I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 278December 5, 2018 11:20 AM

Are they doing a show today for the West Coast or is it a replay?

by Anonymousreply 279December 5, 2018 3:46 PM

[R259]

I got 11 minutes into that before my ears started bleeding.

They probably can't do this, but I wish Joy and Sunny would just start mooing back at Meghan every time she starts a rant. Don't talk, just moooooooo….

by Anonymousreply 280December 5, 2018 4:51 PM

On the West Coast they replayed the episode with Jed Bila plugging her worthless book.

Oh, well, tomorrow...

by Anonymousreply 281December 5, 2018 6:22 PM

Meghan’s only qualified to be a Walmart greeter in a red state.

by Anonymousreply 282December 6, 2018 2:42 AM

So on days like today, does ABC give The View the heads up and they just get don't show up and get the day off or do they do a show just for the studio audience to be aired at a later date or what...?

by Anonymousreply 283December 6, 2018 3:56 PM

Was it not on today?

by Anonymousreply 284December 6, 2018 4:01 PM

Mooghan has had 2 days off. She’s prolly on a bender.

by Anonymousreply 285December 6, 2018 4:02 PM

No r284, more HWBush funeral in Texas here on East Coast.

by Anonymousreply 286December 6, 2018 4:05 PM

Thanks, r286. It might still be on in other timezones and available online.

by Anonymousreply 287December 6, 2018 4:07 PM

I really don’t think the Republican Party likes Meghan. They don’t need to put up with her now that Daddy’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 288December 6, 2018 5:04 PM

Today's show preempted on East Coast but there was a show and clips are on YT, here's one of The Heiress McCain seething and talking about she's been called a bitch on SM the past couple days:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 6, 2018 7:14 PM

Also today, The Heiress McCain complaining she has to have her bras custom made and attributing to Whoopi something Joy actually said earlier in segment about Audrey Hepburn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 6, 2018 7:20 PM

In the clip at r289, Meghan says she knows what it likes to feel hated like Pete Davidson, and that in doing the kind of jobs "we" do sometimes you feel like giving up. Nowhere did she say "sometimes you feel like acting more professionally", or "treating your colleagues with respect while on-air".

by Anonymousreply 291December 6, 2018 7:24 PM

Meghan complaining she was SOOOOOOOOOOOO sexualized, lolol...

Meghan to Sunny: "You're not as curvy as I am." lol...

In Meghan's world, having a convex shape is curvy.

by Anonymousreply 292December 6, 2018 7:29 PM

Agree r291. Also, love that Joy brought up Brett Kavanaugh to poke McRidingMyDadsCoattails and she stayed silent!

by Anonymousreply 293December 6, 2018 7:32 PM

R289/R290 Thanks for posting those. I didn't know there was a new episode today.

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 294December 6, 2018 7:39 PM

You're welcome r294. There's 4 more clips from today (The View channel), Marlo Thomas/Daniel Krauthhammer/Segment about bad gifts/Kerry Washington.

by Anonymousreply 295December 6, 2018 7:44 PM

I'm about to watch with my dinner. But i've had a few people message me about how awful she is today and yesterday. That compilation clip of her worst moments really got around lol.

by Anonymousreply 296December 6, 2018 7:48 PM

The bikini segment is already a hot mess. As was mentioned upthread, Meghan bragging about how curvy she is (and how Sunny ISN'T), talking about how she's so sexualised by others, misattributing (perhaps on purpose?) Joy's Audrey Hepburn quote to Whoopi.... NONE of them (especially Whoopi) got what Natalie Portman was saying.

Which is that the media sent a confusing message when she was a teen of having Jessica Simpson scantily clad with the titilation of the "i'm a virgin" quote.

And of course it turned into a Meghan monologue basically summed up by her screaming the equivalent of 'skinny bitches stop criticising me because i'm sexy!!'

Whoopi had to cut to break while she was still talking, comparing her cup size to Natalie Portman's....

by Anonymousreply 297December 6, 2018 8:11 PM

Meghan bemoaning the fact she needs custom made bras because they normally aren't made to accommodate udders.....

by Anonymousreply 298December 6, 2018 8:16 PM

Does her hubby titty fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 299December 6, 2018 8:29 PM

In what alternate universe is Moo-gan a size 14? More like a size 18!

Moo-gan's body looks like a fire hydrant.

Who cares how large her tits are, she doesn't appear to have a waist. It's not as if she's a normal weight with large boobs, she's fat all over.

by Anonymousreply 300December 6, 2018 8:41 PM

Piggy backing off one of the youtube comments I saw, it's atrocious that Daniel Krauthammer's book (a shameless cash grab, his Fox News father's unfinished book he's somehow finished and is hawking less than 6 months after his death) and that whole segment with Mooghan crying about how hard her life is because they have a connection over their dads dying, got almost 7 minutes.

Meanwhile Marlo Thomas talking about children with cancer and St Jude's Hospital research got only 4 minutes that were sped through. It reveals what kind of show this has become and who is pulling the strings. Joy even seemed a little embarrassed to say to her that they ran out of time... I mean, you invite an 80+ year old TV legend with an important charity message on and get them out there only to rush through her philanthropic work and tell her to bugger off?

Of course Joy and Sunny once again weren't there for the segment with the conservative.

by Anonymousreply 301December 6, 2018 9:05 PM

Once again, Meegan brings it back to herself. "I'm curvier than you (to Sunny). My bras are custom made." She has to have the last word, and be the front runner of every conversation. She is a lot like trump in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 302December 6, 2018 9:11 PM

I'VE BEEN SEXUALIZED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303December 6, 2018 9:12 PM

Like my titties ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304December 6, 2018 9:13 PM

She has no neck, either..

by Anonymousreply 305December 6, 2018 9:15 PM

[quote]I'VE BEEN SEXUALIZED

Post that cover at her Twitter. I wonder what her response would be! She's fucking hypocrite.

Perhaps her brain is so fried from alcohol, she forgot that she posed in a vinyl fetish outfit!

As well as posing for this photo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 6, 2018 9:16 PM

She’s a NO NECK MONSTER!

by Anonymousreply 307December 6, 2018 9:17 PM

This really looks like her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 6, 2018 9:18 PM

R303... I'm thinking that's a spoof cover.. or maybe it's real? I'm naive.. lol.

by Anonymousreply 309December 6, 2018 9:20 PM

Someone, please get this chick a stylist! She was thinner here, but still looks terrible.

If she's dressing herself for these showbiz events, she's clueless. The entire outfit is so wrong for a woman with her type of stumpy shapeless body. The boots make her look even shorter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310December 6, 2018 9:23 PM

r309....its real.

by Anonymousreply 311December 6, 2018 9:25 PM

Wow... R311. Ms. prim and proper with the "uptight" attitude when the View's panel talks about sex. She always acts like a prude.. lol. She has a freaky side..

by Anonymousreply 312December 6, 2018 9:28 PM

For someone who doesnt like being sexualized, she sure as hell picked appropriate magazines to layouts for....Maxin, Playboy (clothed)...

Playboy photo.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313December 6, 2018 9:29 PM

R309, that cover is obviously a spoof on MAXIM, but that photo with the guy leaning on her tit is real.

Meghan does wear clothes which are not appropriate for her shape and for her huge tits.

by Anonymousreply 314December 6, 2018 9:31 PM

[R309] And the party of Family Values doesn't find THAT obscene????

She looks like Rosemary's Baby as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 315December 6, 2018 9:32 PM

The blonde bimbo is the repub's type.. the perfect, ideal female R315.

by Anonymousreply 316December 6, 2018 9:34 PM

.....I love sex.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 6, 2018 9:34 PM

That cover is for a fake Russian magazine called MAKSIM which is a spoof of MAXIM.

by Anonymousreply 318December 6, 2018 9:35 PM

Imagine Moo-ghan's body without those large tits. she sure wouldn't have that husband of hers.

by Anonymousreply 319December 6, 2018 9:36 PM

Lol... got it.. hehe.

by Anonymousreply 320December 6, 2018 9:36 PM

r318...nonetheless, it is a cover that she appeared on....I dont care if its Mad Magazine.....someone had to sign off on it.

by Anonymousreply 321December 6, 2018 9:38 PM

R319 More like imagine Moo-ghan without that last name. You think he finds her 'hot'? Or charming? Or interesting to talk to? Think he likes the sound of her voice? He married her for one reason and one reason only. Imagine being a psychotic right-wing neo nazi trying to make a living as a 'pundit' when there are so many others aruond. Gee, I wonder what could give me some security and credentials...

It's the same reason Abby fawns all over her, because she has a *more relevant* nepotistic rich white conservative political family. I refuse to believe that even being 'girlfriends' with her is fun.

by Anonymousreply 322December 6, 2018 9:41 PM

She's an heiress.. $$$$

by Anonymousreply 323December 6, 2018 9:44 PM

[quote]nonetheless, it is a cover that she appeared on....I dont care if its Mad Magazine.....someone had to sign off on it.

Sigh...

Is reading comprehension a problem? MAKSIM is an online SPOOF of a Russian version of MAXIM. There is no such thing as MAKSIM magazine.

Here's a website explaining the cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 6, 2018 11:31 PM

Curvy = obese

by Anonymousreply 325December 7, 2018 1:08 AM

She’s a pig.

by Anonymousreply 326December 7, 2018 1:39 AM

R301, Marlo Thomas is a legendary cunt and St. Jude's has assets totaling 5B.

R322, Abby's parents are billionaires so I don't think she really cares about how relevant her family is in comparison to Meghan's family. She doesn't need to kiss anyone's ass especially Meghan's.

by Anonymousreply 327December 7, 2018 1:41 AM

Phil Donahue seems like such a nice guy. He must be a masochist to put up with Marlo who’s by all accounts as legendary a cunt as Lauren Bacall was.

by Anonymousreply 328December 7, 2018 2:19 AM

R302 "she always has to have the last word ". She reminds me of that old Penelope sketch from snl. " You're curvy? Well, I'm even curvier I have to get my bras special made so..... "

by Anonymousreply 329December 7, 2018 7:25 AM

I bet Meghan and her douchebag husband have sex to pictures of Mitch McConnell. A real turn on.

by Anonymousreply 330December 7, 2018 7:39 AM

That was Marlo Thomas???!!! That Girl?

by Anonymousreply 331December 7, 2018 7:49 AM

I hope there is at least one person the the Views staff that frequents websites like this and copy/pastes, emails her a daily anonymous email with all these comments. If not, well; fuckface start doing it!

by Anonymousreply 332December 7, 2018 8:48 AM

Yes, R331.

by Anonymousreply 333December 7, 2018 1:43 PM

R328, Few could match the cuntiness of Miss Bacall.

by Anonymousreply 334December 7, 2018 2:07 PM

They're all LGB advocates but gee whiz they're also against mob mentality when it comes to Kevin Hart. Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 335December 7, 2018 3:06 PM

WHAT ABOUT ? WHAT ABOUT ? WHAT ABOUT ?

by Anonymousreply 336December 7, 2018 3:08 PM

Fuck Meghan and Abby.....you cant be an advocate for lgbt and support ANY GOP policy.

by Anonymousreply 337December 7, 2018 3:09 PM

The two repubs saying separating church and state???? That's all the republican party does.. mix Christian/religious values in politics! Again, how the conveniently pick and choose religious issues for their agenda. Fucking hypocrites. The church needs to pay taxes then.

by Anonymousreply 338December 7, 2018 3:18 PM

Joy trying to make nice with McRidingOnMyDadsCoattails and finding common ground yet the beast continues her chip on the shoulder attitude like she is the one who has been done wrong.

Abby isn't unattractive by any standards yet I find her so unattractive. Also her eyes bother me most. I think her eyes look like what my eyes look like when I forget to take my Claritin.

by Anonymousreply 339December 7, 2018 3:18 PM

*they* conveniently...

by Anonymousreply 340December 7, 2018 3:18 PM

I watched yesterdays episode and MyFatherMeghan cried about her father and acted as though SHE is the ONLY one who has ever lost a parent. ME ME ME. MY father. The bitch never acknowledges that others go through this everyday. And there are even worse tragedies than McCain’s cancer journey. He had over a year from disgnosis. Many others don’t get that long. He was 81 years old. Many kids, and much younger people don’t get 81 years. Acknowledge that, Meghan. Until then, I am not sympathetic to MEghan.

by Anonymousreply 341December 7, 2018 3:28 PM

So this Mia Love doesn't want to get into if Rump is a racist, o.k. then.

by Anonymousreply 342December 7, 2018 3:33 PM

I have never seen or heard of this lunatic Mia Love but Joy, Sunny & Ana dragging here was a thing of beauty.

Brava, ladies!

by Anonymousreply 343December 7, 2018 3:34 PM

I really hate that these stupid cunts actually earn money doing this. I don't know how Joy handles them.

by Anonymousreply 344December 7, 2018 3:38 PM

JFC!! I despise these Republicans who say things such "President Trump doesn't define me", "I don't obey what comes out of the White House", etc etc. Trump IS the leader of the Republicans, whether these people like it or not, no matter how hard they try to distance themselves from him. And everyone this rhetoric is mentioned, I never see any commentator questions WHY, if they're so anti-Trump, why more members of the GOP don't publicly speak and act against him.

by Anonymousreply 345December 7, 2018 3:38 PM

Right? It's like "President Trump doesn't define me" then why the fuck did you vote for him?

by Anonymousreply 346December 7, 2018 3:41 PM

MeghaBeast can't even have an Ancestry.com result discussion without blathering on about she is "American" and doesn't think of herself as anything but American and her ancestors ("my dad") were all Admirals in the military blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 347December 7, 2018 3:42 PM

They try to dis-associate from trump, as he's so unpopular, but they secretly do support him.

by Anonymousreply 348December 7, 2018 3:44 PM

R348.. Minus the hyphen.. disassociate

by Anonymousreply 349December 7, 2018 3:44 PM

Meegan always has to say how she's good friends with everyone. "I'm such good friends with you..", as if to punctuate that she does have friends. Insecurity...

by Anonymousreply 350December 7, 2018 3:49 PM

Did they not discuss George HW Bush's funeral on yesterday's show? I really thought they would have discussed the Obama's, Clinton's, and Carter's socializing with each other, and how when Trump came in almost everyone went stone faced.

As well as the awkwardness of Trump and melania sitting next to real, former presidents and first ladies. I haven't seen a segment for that yet. Unless they didn't have it as a topic yesterday. Which is kinda surprising. Seems like one of the main things The View would talk about.

Unless they didn't want to bring GHWB up again, because of what happened earlier this week between joy and meghan I'm assuming?

by Anonymousreply 351December 7, 2018 4:22 PM

I noticed they didn't discuss the funeral either, more kowtowing to McGlutton's hair trigger temper.

by Anonymousreply 352December 7, 2018 4:54 PM

It’s the holidays and MEghan has to go through them without her father. How sad. No one has ever had to do this before. It’s not fair.

by Anonymousreply 353December 7, 2018 4:56 PM

The next time they discuss the opiate crisis, the ladies of the view should ask Megan about her input. Specifically, how her mother Cindy is doing nowadays. You see, years ago Cindy was caught stealing drugs from her "charity ", drugs that were meant for sick children. She forged the name of another volunteer , an innocent man, to steal the drugs. When she was caught, her and her scumbag husband tried to destroy the man by lying and unleashing their lawyers on him. He actually had to leave the state. The McCain's have never offered him an apology, the whole family is vile but very well connected and inexplicably loved by many liberals. The media pretty much never mentions the story because they favor the mccains. I suspect much of Megan's bratty entitlement was created by the media reverence for her family, her father in particular.

by Anonymousreply 354December 7, 2018 5:06 PM

MIa Love sounded like a total idiot. When confronted with questions about her policies, she didn't have any answers of substance, just the same ReThug talking points most of them use.

Especially when Love was going on about programs which help the poor "who is going to pay for all this?", then Sunny mentioned, "What about the cost of The Wall?" Love just made a face.

No one ever mentions that a healthy person, is a person who can get up to go to work everyday, poor people need health insurance. Being sick and poor is lethal combination. Especially with a ReThug administration which is trying to cut healthcare programs for the poor. It becomes a vicious circle.

I was surprised that Joy didn't ask Mia about the stupid statements she made about "wanting everyone to have a job...". Just HOW is this lunatic Love hope to accomplish that? How about jobs with living wages for all? How about young people actually get jobs in the fields they studied instead of have to work as cashiers after 4 years of college?? Trump's policies aren't working, jobs are still leaving the US.

The problem with Dem/Liberal portion of the panel, most aren't quick to respond to the moronic hollow statements by idiots like this Mia Love lunatic.

ReThugs are so one-note, why don't they simply say, "We only care about the rich!"?????

by Anonymousreply 355December 7, 2018 5:15 PM

r354

This story needs to be told and retold often and on as many sites as possible. Although the beast's day to day behavior has earned her every bit of disgust I feel towards her, her parents are also major contributors to my repulsion.

by Anonymousreply 356December 7, 2018 5:19 PM

Meghan and Abby: "We love the Gays!"

David Dukes: "I love African Americans!"

Adolf Hitler: "I love Jews!"

Aunt Stella: "I love Jordan!"

It's hard to take ANY of those statements seriously.

by Anonymousreply 357December 7, 2018 5:20 PM

LOL, Aunt Stella.

by Anonymousreply 358December 7, 2018 5:36 PM

They all backed Kevin Hart so why are you singling out Abby and Meghan?

As for the repetitive BOTH SIDERISM troll, there was a time when political analysts were able to present both sides of an argument without appearing biased. Abby should be commended for having the capacity to see both sides of a political argument, the only difference being on The View you are paid to give your view on an issue, which she does with her final thoughts on the subject.

by Anonymousreply 359December 7, 2018 5:47 PM

STFU R359, you are a troll.

by Anonymousreply 360December 7, 2018 5:56 PM

Thanks for responding R360, it's good to know there's someone in this thread with the intellectual capacity to debate a topic without resorting to namecalling.

by Anonymousreply 361December 7, 2018 6:15 PM

[quote]Thanks for responding [R360], it's good to know there's someone in this thread with the intellectual capacity to debate a topic without resorting to namecalling.

You are the person who called someone: "the repetitive BOTH SIDERISM troll". I HAVE been contributing to this thread discussion, check out my posts. I've brought up many important issues which both sides are extremely guilty of not covering.

It's not just the Dems/Libs on the panel who don't go fully into questioning why so many of these horrific ReThugs cannot give comprehensible reasons why they feel the way they do about some issues. Reporters on news shows do the same exact thing, they don't further question the people they're interviewing.

A few weeks ago, on MSNBC, a field reporter was questioning some obviously working class voters in Trump country. One incoherent older man in Trump gear, cackled, "Well, I ain't got no job yet, but I sure LOVE Trump!" The reporter's follow up question should have been: "What do you exactly 'love' about Trump?" Yet, as usual, important follow-up questions never seem to be asked.

Let's not forget, Trump's destructive presidency is helping all these news networks ratings as well as late night talk show ratings.

by Anonymousreply 362December 7, 2018 6:57 PM

R355

I disagree that Joy, Sunny, & Ana didn't talk back to & challenge Mia Love. They all did and it flustered Mia.

by Anonymousreply 363December 7, 2018 6:59 PM

The dumb ass look on Abby's face when Joy says "well Jesus was a refugee"

by Anonymousreply 364December 7, 2018 7:34 PM

R362, that phrase has been beaten to death in this thread just like the anon who keeps mentioning Cindy McCain had an opioid addiction. We get it. Okay?

Honestly, I can't take anyone seriously who refers to Republicans as ReThugs. How old are you? The same goes for the other side who think it's absolutely hilarious to refer to Hillary as Killary or Cankles. All of these insulting nicknames are uncalled for and they reek of a fifth-grade schoolyard mentality.

by Anonymousreply 365December 7, 2018 7:52 PM

^^^^^^ Completely unaware which site she's on.

by Anonymousreply 366December 7, 2018 8:02 PM

Cindy McCain's addiction, thievery and corruption will go to the grave with her because she's too well connected. Her children are the fruits of her (lack of) labour, and they are enough to show you exactly what a piece of shit she is.

by Anonymousreply 367December 7, 2018 8:08 PM

Cindy needs to give some of her drugs to Moo-gan, perhaps she'll drop some of that putrid flesh.

by Anonymousreply 368December 7, 2018 9:22 PM

R366, I've been here for years. This isn't about a witty nickname from a witty person on a witty site. This is about people who parrot everyone else on the internet and NEVER have an original thought to share. That's what is permeating this thread.

I remember what this site used to be like before the iVillage invasion so please excuse me if I don't fall all over myself slapping my thigh and screaming "Oh, my sides!!" every time I hear a clone of a clone of a clone repeat the same old crap.

by Anonymousreply 369December 7, 2018 9:24 PM

^^^^^^ Oh honey.

by Anonymousreply 370December 7, 2018 9:31 PM

[R365][R369]

Are you now, or have you ever been a Libtard, ReThug, or Bernie Bro?

by Anonymousreply 371December 7, 2018 9:36 PM

!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372December 7, 2018 9:42 PM

After all of Meghan's cuntiness this week Joy pulled off a great host gig today/Friday.

Meghan pulled in the beef curtains and Abby didn't intrude much.

Ana was delightful. It was a balanced panel.

They should have announce during the purchased commercial segment, usually segment three, that Ancestry is owned by COLDS.

But the audience got free Ancestry kits and tickets to the Claiken & Rubard show.

by Anonymousreply 373December 7, 2018 9:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 7, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote]I disagree that Joy, Sunny, & Ana didn't talk back to & challenge Mia Love. They all did and it flustered Mia.

I didn't say Joy, Sunny, & Ana didn't challenge Mia Love. I said, after most of these evil Repubs give their usual by-the-numbers response, most of the panels never follows up on their Repub guests lame responses.

When Sunny asked about The Wall, Mia made a face, Sunny should have said, 'Well, no response for that?"

I've also noticed, with these Repubs, they need to talk so loud almost screech like Moo-gan to get their points across, none of them seem level headed, only Nicole Wallace, who is no longer a Repub.

These Repubs assume by screaming over everyone it will make what they're saying true. They're completely unhinged. Mia Love sounds as if she barely finished high school.

by Anonymousreply 375December 7, 2018 11:31 PM

Mia seems like a vile hateful person, this is her agenda: "Love says she favors "fiscal discipline, limited government, and personal responsibility." Love proposed dramatically reducing food entitlement spending like free school lunches and food assistance to pregnant mothers and the poor. She defended these proposed cuts by saying people who are poor will become dependent if they don't work for their food. Love proposed a blueprint that would cut federal spending by $750 billion, with a focus on cutting entitlements like free school lunch, special education funding, subsidized school loans, funds aimed at preventing homelessness, healthcare subsidies, Medicaid spending, and food assistance. She has said her proposed cuts are a "nasty-tasting medicine" needed for the country to run properly. Love believes that the federal government should have less power. Love was described as a Tea Party conservative in 2012.

Love opposes same-sex marriage. Following the June 26, 2013, decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that overturned the Defense of Marriage Act, Love stated that she was "very disappointed", and that she would "battle in support of Utah and American families." Love favors repealing the Affordable Care Act, reducing federal subsidies towards healthcare, and putting caps on Medicaid spending. Love opposes abortion."

Typical Republican, nothing new to see here.

by Anonymousreply 376December 7, 2018 11:38 PM

I wish someone would have asked that Mia bitch why the Trump administration just passed a 'safety net' to bail out farmers because of Trump's tariffs.

Why doesn't Love have any issues with government giving huge tax breaks to big business as opposed to social programs which do help people? This lunatic is even against special education funding!

by Anonymousreply 377December 8, 2018 9:06 AM

R376

Love spewed her views about not believing in welfare. She even said it gave Black people no incentive to get a job. Sunny responded with You do understand that the majority of recipients are white people. Love did not like that at all.

Meghan said she & Love were very much aligned in how they view. Cunt

by Anonymousreply 378December 8, 2018 12:37 PM

These people are always against shit until it happens to them or their loved ones. And they usually define themselves as Christians.

by Anonymousreply 379December 8, 2018 8:59 PM

The McCain family are all swine. Megan is as repulsive a person as you would expect nasty John and beer cunt Cindy to spawn.

by Anonymousreply 380December 8, 2018 10:10 PM

Weren't Mia Love's Haitian parents illegal immigrants?! Oh the irony!

by Anonymousreply 381December 8, 2018 10:29 PM

Nothing about all the women taking Kevin Hart's side? At least that's what someone said in another thread. Please tell me if I'm wrong, I'd prefer not to hate Joy. I've already know Whoopi would defend him (as she did Tracy Morgan.) I haven't seen the show in years, so I don't know who the third liberal is.

by Anonymousreply 382December 8, 2018 10:43 PM

Yes, R382, they all said they were LGB advocates but they took Hart's side. Joy has always taken the comedian's side because I think she feels it's about censorship.

On Fridays, Joy moderates. She and Sunny would be considered the liberal although she has many conservative personal beliefs. Meghan, Abby, and Ana (appears on Fridays because Whoopi is off on Fridays) are considered the conservatives although Abby and Ana are much more flexible on issues than Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 383December 8, 2018 11:00 PM

Mia Love is a muddled mess. Bye, Felicia!

by Anonymousreply 384December 8, 2018 11:12 PM

Joy said his comments were horrid but she could see both sides.

She said they would never be able to find anyone without some sort of scandal.

On the one hand she could see that his apology from several years ago could be viewed as enough. How many times must someone keep apologizing but on the other hand it's obvious his apology meant nothing because he's continued to say homophobic comments.

by Anonymousreply 385December 8, 2018 11:13 PM

[quote]She said they would never be able to find anyone without some sort of scandal.

Not true.

by Anonymousreply 386December 8, 2018 11:15 PM

I love how everyone wants to come at Kevin Hart for something he tweeted a decade ago. And something that aired in one of his comedy specials.

But yet, Bill Maher and Jimmy Kimmel still have shows after making and saying disparaging remarks/mockery about African Americans. But you want Kevin Hart to step down from hosting the Oscars? Okay.

Yeah, let's go after the black man who worked like hell to turn himself into a great success. Pulled himself out of a rough neighborhood in Philadelphia, bust his ass to reach the highest levels of Hollywood success and wealth. But let's target him. Instead of the assholes over on Fox news and the white house. Let's pile on the black man.

This whole thing has put a bad taste in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 387December 8, 2018 11:17 PM

Are you gay, R387?

by Anonymousreply 388December 8, 2018 11:23 PM

Also, the black end of the internet see's Jamie lee Curtis sticking her nose into the whole kevin hart mess too.

But she won't make one comment on police brutality though.

We see you Jamie.

by Anonymousreply 389December 8, 2018 11:24 PM

Someone remind me how John McCain single-handedly imposed sanctions against Russia? Apparently it had nothing to do with Obama and is entirely attributed to McCain.

by Anonymousreply 390December 8, 2018 11:26 PM

R388 Yes I am.

by Anonymousreply 391December 8, 2018 11:27 PM

Fuck the McCain's, they are all white trash. And Meghan is ridiculous.

And Sarah Palin is a whole other story. And than there's the rolling stone article.

What a fucking legacy John McCain left.

by Anonymousreply 392December 8, 2018 11:31 PM

He’s trash, R387. He never deserved a shot at the Oscars gig. His humor is bottom feeder crap.

by Anonymousreply 393December 8, 2018 11:31 PM

So, R391 I'm also assuming you're black which tells me race trumps sexuality. I don't know how you can excuse those tweets which were intended to insult the subject. There was no humor in those tweets.

In reference to your other question, I sometimes wonder if difficult people in Hollywood get the boot faster than those who are easy to work with. I thought it was a Liberal vs Conservative decision but I'm beginning to think it's more to do with those who are difficult. I don't really follow Kevin's career but I do recall a few years ago he was refusing to promote one of his films because the studio would not pay him to promote the film. I don't think that stance went over too well in the industry. Most actors know the promotion tour is part of the job.

by Anonymousreply 394December 8, 2018 11:35 PM

R393 I see a lot of people in showbiz with things they don't deserve. But guess what? They have them anyway, and no one ever calls any of these people out on their shit.

But than again, their the right brand of human so no one is going to say a word.

by Anonymousreply 395December 8, 2018 11:42 PM

I think the View ladies (and a lot of commentators) were poorly prepped. It's not just a few (absolutely vile) tweets from years ago. It's years and years of commentary from him. Stuff in his live shows, stuff in his specials, stuff on his sitcom the Real Husbands of Hollywood that is homophobic and offensive.

There's also the fact that he's a wife beater, serial cheater, a colourist, and a misogynist (an element that also shows up in his work often). In actuality he's lucky people only criticised him for some homophobic tweets, because it doesn't take much digging to find the rest and it could have really opened the floodgates and ruined his career. Which is probably why he was so keen to bury it quickly.

by Anonymousreply 396December 8, 2018 11:48 PM

And yet Howard stern still has a radio show.

by Anonymousreply 397December 8, 2018 11:52 PM

R395, I feel you're misguided to think they fired him because he's a black man. He refused to apologize and they said bye-bye. I think you should look at each individual case and judge it on its merits. Kevin comes across as a stubborn douche so that played out to his disadvantage.

I was surprised when Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a feckless cunt and all she had to do was apologize and everyone moved on with their lives. I think she should have had her feet held to the fire but she got a free pass. In Kevin's case, I don't think it's based on race and as I said in an earlier post I usually assume it's a liberal vs conservative bias which comes out in Hollywood because the majority are liberal. But again, with Kevin, I think they probably dug deeper and saw more trouble ahead and the Academy figured he wasn't worth the bad press.

by Anonymousreply 398December 8, 2018 11:54 PM

R397 Yes he does. And does him being a piece of shit make Kevin Hart any less of a piece of shit? :/

Not only was he too stubborn to put up a legitimate apology but his video and post reeked of arrogance and a lack of responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 399December 8, 2018 11:55 PM

Meghabeast will probably come back after Xmas break 20 pounds heavier. Those pies don’t eat themselves

by Anonymousreply 400December 8, 2018 11:57 PM

Has anyone noticed that they lowered the table and the bar stools?

I loved watching Meghan throw her fat ass up onto the seat.

Now, she just swivels and snuggles. So dainty.

by Anonymousreply 401December 9, 2018 12:02 AM

Race definitely played a part in the kevin hart mess.

Billy eichner is trash for what he did. People are gunning for him now. He literally went digging for shit on kevin. Now Nick cannon is digging for shit on white comedians who have said things.

People are mad about this. This is absolutely a race attack on kevin.

by Anonymousreply 402December 9, 2018 12:04 AM

If Bush 41 had died before McCain, I doubt the networks would have given McCain's services as much coverage as they did.

by Anonymousreply 403December 9, 2018 12:08 AM

Kevin Hart is being railroaded. That's all this is.

by Anonymousreply 404December 9, 2018 12:10 AM

Kevin Hart is an unfunny twerp. He deserved to get the boot.

The hosts should try an experiment. The next time Megabitch starts monologuing and hijacking the conversation they should let her. She’ll yap and yap and yap and really realize how much people hate her. Just two days of her obsessively talking about herself, Arizona. Guns, her neo-Nazi brother and husband, herself, her family’s dedication to service, herself, her poor sainted father who was cut down in his prime, and herself, people will be spitting on her in the street, the fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 405December 9, 2018 12:48 AM

Kevin Hart wasn't fired because he's black. Kevin Hart was fired because he's an asshole.

Bill Cosby drugged and raped women for more than half a century and not one goddamn person in a position of power ratted him out or backed up the women accusers. They protected him because he has been a powerful presence in Hollywood since the 60's and was at his peak as NBC's biggest star in the 80's. Cosby was protected because of his position. Kevin is disposable. Buy a fucking clue and stop blaming race.

by Anonymousreply 406December 9, 2018 12:55 AM

More grief on Instagram tonight:

“105 days. I promise I will hike again...cacti, Belvedere vodka, shrimp fried rice with extra sauce....reminders of you are everywhere.....I’m never going to stop missing you....Stay with me....if you don’t like my Instagram posts, unfollow me....”

by Anonymousreply 407December 9, 2018 12:59 AM

Meghan is incredibly immature as reflected in the post at R407. If she had one iota of self-awareness she would be embarrassed to post such a self-involved message. I think the crux of the problem is she's a spoiled brat who has yet to realize she's now an adult and it's time to shed that personality trait and grow the fuck up.

You would think having to watch your father suffer through a terminal illness might cause you to become less self-obsessed and would force you to become a mature adult but instead, his illness and death seem to have magnified her most narcissistic traits. I do think she's a true textbook narcissist because they're incapable of change.

by Anonymousreply 408December 9, 2018 1:12 AM

"This is a race attack on Kevin" ummm... Kevin attacked himself dear. The people who went digging aren't the ones who made homophobic comments and beat his wife.

by Anonymousreply 409December 9, 2018 1:14 AM

R403 and maybe we would have had to endure less bleary eyed histrionics from idiots in the media like Dana Bash over the creep McCain

by Anonymousreply 410December 9, 2018 1:16 AM

Does she have to post her grief on social media? Can’t she share it privately with her husband or a trusted clergyman?

Would she post about her dead dad if he wasn’t a celebrity and if her career didn’t depend on his celebrity?

She’s so transparent and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 411December 9, 2018 1:26 AM

Another question, just how much does she drink? All she talks about is how much she loves drinking and getting drunk. Has she inherited her mother’s love of getting fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 412December 9, 2018 1:33 AM

Most white people love pills and alcohol. That's why their so fucked up.

They love their drugs. As evident with Cindy McCain's pass.

by Anonymousreply 413December 9, 2018 1:38 AM

R413 Cindy should have gone straight to jail, not just for the illegal drug use but for the stealing from her charity, forgery and lying. She is trash.

by Anonymousreply 414December 9, 2018 1:43 AM

R413 you obviously have issues with white people. Why don't you start a GoFund me for Kevin? Oh, and it's "THEY'RE" not their. They're is a contraction of they are as in "...that's why they're so fucked up."

by Anonymousreply 415December 9, 2018 1:57 AM

This thread is funny.

by Anonymousreply 416December 9, 2018 3:02 AM

Her tweet as mentioned in R407 sounds more like something a grieving lover would say rather than a daughter.

by Anonymousreply 417December 9, 2018 3:48 AM

And notice that McCain almost never mentions her mother at all, let alone say anything nice about her.

by Anonymousreply 418December 9, 2018 4:15 AM

conservative is the new nazi

by Anonymousreply 419December 9, 2018 5:12 AM

Be sure that Kevin Hart is hot only because he resurrected the career of Tiffany Hadish.

by Anonymousreply 420December 9, 2018 6:23 AM

R397 R404

Lawd! Kevin Hart's career isn't ruined because The Academy rescinded their invitation.

He is free to make his movies & will continue to do so as long as they make $$$ for the studios.

However, he should not be a host of the Oscars.

The same is true regarding Stern. He is free to do his radio show as long as it makes $$$ but he would never be a host of the Oscars

It has nothing to do with race.

by Anonymousreply 421December 9, 2018 7:56 AM

R418 well to be fair Cindy is quite the cunt. I'm not sure any of her children have anything good to say about her.

by Anonymousreply 422December 9, 2018 9:32 AM

R417 another similarity to First Lady Ivanka. Both women are quite alike. Years ago, when Megan first came onto the TV commenting scene, she was built up by liberals in the way that they initially built up Ivanka. She was a supposedly thoughtful, decent and intelligent republican who would be the new face of the party. The Washington Post Richard Cohen even wrote a column extolling her. Just like Ivanka, she eventually showed her true colors. When are these dimwitted and shallow political journalist going to stop falling all over themselves for these brats.

by Anonymousreply 423December 9, 2018 9:39 AM

You know who seems like a quality human being? Chelsea Clinton.

I have never seen such vile hateful stuff tweeted like the shit people send her.

She never fails to respond in a respectful manner correcting whatever lie they threw at her. She will then end her tweet with a pleasantry .

She is unshakable. I'd be screaming & cursing out the people who verbally assault her with their hatred & lies.

by Anonymousreply 424December 9, 2018 12:40 PM

R424 That's so funny because early on Meghan McCain said she wanted to be the 'political Chelsea Handler'.

by Anonymousreply 425December 9, 2018 1:51 PM

R424 yeah she seems like a pretty tough broad, and well educated to boot. Good for her. And the media never white knights for her (or Hilary for that matter ) when she receives attacks . While they will go over the top in their defense of women like Ivanka and Melania if someone cracks an even mildly crude joke about them.

by Anonymousreply 426December 9, 2018 2:01 PM

We must be watching two different media's than, because the media hates melania and ivanka Trump. Do you see the daily stories and criticism written about the two of them on a daily basis? It's not pretty, and rightfully so.

I can't stand either one of them.

by Anonymousreply 427December 9, 2018 4:41 PM

R427 now the media is slightly less complimentary of Ivanka and Melania but it was emphatically not that way in the beginning, even when it became clear his bad Trump was. And I still think they have been much kinder to the Trump women than they have been to other first wives and politicians children, particularly considering the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 428December 9, 2018 5:13 PM

Now that Nick Cannon has declared war on the rest of Hollywood, the discussion ought to be interesting as they decide who to support. Will it fall along racial lines? At least we know dear Abby will offer up her "both sides" tag-line.

by Anonymousreply 429December 9, 2018 5:54 PM

And alec baldwin still has a show on ABC. Not a word from billy or benjamin on him.

by Anonymousreply 430December 9, 2018 6:19 PM

"At this point, the show is like watching a daily Thanksgiving dinner with relatives who despise each other."

R193 you have NAILED it.

by Anonymousreply 431December 9, 2018 6:22 PM

As if the ex Mr. Mariah Carey has any clout.....

by Anonymousreply 432December 9, 2018 6:56 PM

You don't need clout these days. Just cast aspersions, sit back and watch the fun.

by Anonymousreply 433December 9, 2018 8:13 PM

Social media is what brings people down these days.

Clout is so 20th century.

by Anonymousreply 434December 9, 2018 8:27 PM

I done gone and soiled myself, better than most of the shit in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 435December 10, 2018 9:41 AM

This week will be the last week of new shows, then repeats unitl 1/2/19.

by Anonymousreply 436December 10, 2018 2:41 PM

The View brings on "talent coach" to try and give AbbyBot a personality, lol. I think this is a hopeless cause and they need to cut their losses. TPTB at ABC denying it is just for Abby and saying all the hosts have at one time or another worked with a coach, if that's the case they need to demand a refund from whoever worked with McRidingMyDadsCoattails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437December 10, 2018 2:48 PM

r424 not panning Chelsea, but people who end Tweets with pleasantries are being passive-aggressive. They don't actually want you to have a good day, they want you to go fuck yourself.

"Actually, I never considered going Lesbian after my dad's affairs were discovered. But I'll take that into consideration! Have a great day!"

by Anonymousreply 438December 10, 2018 2:53 PM

Abby is the perfect example of a white person being handed something their not qualified for. And than on a major broadcast network like ABC.

But white privilege doesn't exist though? So they say.

by Anonymousreply 439December 10, 2018 3:34 PM

R437

If ABC is getting Abby a coach then for Pete's sake Meghan needs one on how to behave professionally.

by Anonymousreply 440December 10, 2018 4:11 PM

Meghan needs a straightjacket.

by Anonymousreply 441December 10, 2018 4:31 PM

According to the article she didn't even have to chemistry test with anyone before getting the job and afaik she never even co-hosted to give them an idea of how (or if) she meshed with the rest. Basically all she had to do is show up and sit there like a potted plant and get paid.

by Anonymousreply 442December 10, 2018 4:34 PM

I like Abby better than Meghan. Abby has less extreme views and, most importantly, sne let's people speak.

by Anonymousreply 443December 10, 2018 4:37 PM

Abby is far easier to take, than mooghan.

by Anonymousreply 444December 10, 2018 4:40 PM

Attila the Hun is far easier to take then Megan.

by Anonymousreply 445December 10, 2018 5:12 PM

439 Abby is the perfect example of a RICH person being handed something she doesn’t deserve. She is from a billionaire family. Stop being a race baiting idiot.

She’s there because she’s well connected. Not because she’s white.

by Anonymousreply 446December 10, 2018 5:19 PM

Agree Abby is harmless compared to McAngry but that's the issue, she brings nothing. There must be some other conservative who can present a "view" in a professional manner and spark some healthy debate without shrieking and steamrolling like the Angry one.

What was the reason both these heiresses left Fox? Is it possible they could work things out and return to the mother ship tout suite?

If Jed Bilah had been an heiress I bet she wouldn't have gotten fired for going off script with Hillary. Now we have two pampered princesses, one dull as dishwater and the other is the extreme opposite an out of control rageaholic shrew and for some reason they both have job security like they are tenured professors or something.

by Anonymousreply 447December 10, 2018 5:35 PM

R446 It's not racism, it is very much a fact that wealthy and well connected white people have things handed to them all the time.

Emphasis on white.

That's just the truth.

by Anonymousreply 448December 10, 2018 5:56 PM

How embarrassing for Abby, shouldn't they have kept this private? Anyway it's amazing they go to the effort of hiring someone to give her a personality, yet they're so hesitant to hire the people they actually DO test (like Ana Navarro, Stacey London, Tara Setmeyer, Yvette Nicole Brown - who now will never be on the show again after what she said about Melania).

by Anonymousreply 449December 10, 2018 6:10 PM

The show may have leaked the story to embarrass Abby (“Do as we say or we’ll destroy your career in media!”) and set the groundwork if they want to fire her.

The show needs a strong, fun, relatable, well-informed out-and-proud lesbian. Preferably sane (sorry, Rosie).

by Anonymousreply 450December 10, 2018 6:24 PM

It might benefit the View to stop hiring Democrats and Republicans to go at each others' throats daily, and hire four Independents who aren't tied to any ideology for Whoopi to moderate.

I bet the discussion of issues would be a helluva lot more intelligent and less loud.

by Anonymousreply 451December 10, 2018 6:31 PM

r451, a snorefest.

by Anonymousreply 452December 10, 2018 6:36 PM

It’s not Democrats vs Republicans on the View, it’s reasonably sane people vs Megan McCain

by Anonymousreply 453December 10, 2018 7:15 PM

Abby Huntsman needs to go.

Did ABC think they could marry someone then change them?

by Anonymousreply 454December 10, 2018 7:40 PM

Ugh Meghan today with her "i'm not a lawyer, but OBAMA......"

by Anonymousreply 455December 10, 2018 7:42 PM

Huntsman is Team McCain/Trump.

She's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

We've seen her drop the sheepskin twice now on the show.

it'll happen again.

by Anonymousreply 456December 10, 2018 7:44 PM

I tell you that Joy can host the table well.

by Anonymousreply 457December 10, 2018 9:45 PM

MyFather MyFather MyFather. Bitch is counting the number of days that he’s been dead??? That’s sick. Something isn’t right with that relationship. Never known anyone who counts the number of days that someone in their 80’s has been dead. That’s just wierd.

by Anonymousreply 458December 10, 2018 9:49 PM

Mike Bloomberg was on today and HE brought up McCain! Guess he doesn't watch the show!?

The mention of John triggered Meghan going into her crying routine for the hundredth time. No one else has ever lost a parent?

There was something weird going on between Princess Boobs-A-Lot and her daddy! Or this dizzy spoiled brat has basically never grown up, seems she cannot deal with real life.

by Anonymousreply 459December 10, 2018 10:17 PM

Or this dizzy spoiled brat has basically never grown up, seems she cannot deal with real life.

THIS

by Anonymousreply 460December 10, 2018 10:19 PM

R458 oh dear, she must be an Ivanka type. She's so much like her father in terms of her unpleasant and aggressive personality.

by Anonymousreply 461December 10, 2018 10:21 PM

Remember when that wonderful, upstanding, John McCain made fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks?

What a swell guy!

And apparently he never got a good, up close look at his "little" Moogan.

by Anonymousreply 462December 10, 2018 10:22 PM

R462 Much of McCain's vaunted decency is bullshit, even aspects of his captivity story have been questioned, though never by major media outlets. The only major journalistic outlet ever to speak badly about McCain was The Rolling Stone, who ran an expose about him roughly a decade ago. There have been quiet reports for years that unlike his mistreated brethren, McCain was actually given special treatment due to his important status as an admirals son. The Vietnamese needed him. Evidently, many of his fellow pows disliked him and viewed him as a narcissistic and mean spirited risk taker, nicknaming him "McNasty ". Cunty Megan's temperament and entitlement is almost identical to her fathers. In any case The Views resident makeup artists certainly seem to dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 463December 10, 2018 11:01 PM

I am repulsed by the canonization of John McCain and the sweeping under the rug of who he really is. I also loathe his daughter hereinafter also known as McNasty.

by Anonymousreply 464December 10, 2018 11:09 PM

Someone should keep tweeting at The View the story about Moo's mom.

by Anonymousreply 465December 10, 2018 11:16 PM

R449

You're shocked that the Abby story leaked??

Have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years?

The behind the scenes dirt at The View has kept Page Six in business.

by Anonymousreply 466December 11, 2018 1:42 AM

This thread is the funniest.

by Anonymousreply 467December 11, 2018 2:37 AM

Someone needs to dig up nudes and sex videos of Meghan.

Her fall will be something to behold!

by Anonymousreply 468December 11, 2018 2:46 AM

This coach is already tilting Abby to the right. She’s going to go harder and harder as a conservative, and she’ll deliver strident views to survive.

I want McCain to be fired, but ABC will never dump her during the same season when Saint John died.

by Anonymousreply 469December 11, 2018 3:01 AM

This promo/commercial with the panel as part of the 12 Days of Christmas song is ridiculous "10 Meghan giggles"??? She hasn't laughed or giggled 10 times total in the 2 seasons she's been on the show.

by Anonymousreply 470December 11, 2018 3:15 PM

This coaching thing won’t end well for Abby.

by Anonymousreply 471December 11, 2018 3:17 PM

Whoopi “whoopsplaining” that her critical eye is so much more sophisticated than that of the average filmgoer. God Bless Whoopi Goldberg, lol

by Anonymousreply 472December 11, 2018 3:19 PM

R470... "10 Meghan pouts"... would have been filled up quickly.

by Anonymousreply 473December 11, 2018 3:33 PM

The tension between Joy/Sunny and Meghan reared it head yet again. More snapping & telling Nutmeg to back the fuck off.

Joy & Sunny must be counting the seconds until their holiday hiatus.

And Nutmeg snarked at the studio audience yet again.

by Anonymousreply 474December 11, 2018 3:49 PM

The studio audience should grow a pair and just start booing at Megan in unison the next time she tells them off. Bitch thinks she has the right to mouth off at the “normal” everyday people in the audience and still maintain she represents them? Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 475December 11, 2018 4:02 PM

Democrats don’t want anyone to make any money! Stop clapping!

by Anonymousreply 476December 11, 2018 4:41 PM

I don't think anyone else on the panel, on the many years of The View, would keep turning to the audience and scold them, and try to tell them what to do. Moogan is the first.

by Anonymousreply 477December 11, 2018 4:44 PM

Abby doesn’t bother me but Meghan McCain is such an angry mess. Get rid of her and bring Jedidiah Bila back please. At least she knew how to respect her cohosts.

by Anonymousreply 478December 11, 2018 4:45 PM

... have turned to the audience and scolded them... correction. It's become a habit of moogan. No one is setting her straight.

by Anonymousreply 479December 11, 2018 4:47 PM

they should replace her with a hand puppet

by Anonymousreply 480December 11, 2018 5:16 PM

R475, I totally agree. The audience should boo her. They should boo her every day.

by Anonymousreply 481December 11, 2018 5:37 PM

I would LOVE to see her reaction!

by Anonymousreply 482December 11, 2018 5:42 PM

McNasty's shit eating grin whenever she is fawning and sucking up to Whoopi is almost as nauseating as her usual persona.

We should all tweet ABC that promo needs to be changed to "10 Meghan Pouts" immediately otherwise it's false advertising.

A "Boo MyDadMeghan" twitter campaign really is in order for 2019. She would turn all Brett Kavanaugh, snarling lip, red and splotchy and snide.

by Anonymousreply 483December 11, 2018 5:46 PM

Her reaction would be a beet red neck and chest, with blotchy face. Either she would start screaming at the audience... or she'd walk off the stage in tears.

by Anonymousreply 484December 11, 2018 6:25 PM

Seems like McFatmydad got a talking to because when they applauded she told them to stop and everyone snarled at her to shut up and she backed down.

Abby is a thousand times better to deal with than Mydad. She’s an out of control nasty uninformed idiot. Sunny slapping down Abby today was gold. Seems like she and Joy have formed a little unit against the heiresses.

by Anonymousreply 485December 11, 2018 6:26 PM

Moogan and trump have the same temperament and immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 486December 11, 2018 6:43 PM

The audience should moo her.

Fixed

by Anonymousreply 487December 11, 2018 7:18 PM

MyFatherMooghan was extremely rude to the live audience today. I hope a producer spoke to her about it afterward.

by Anonymousreply 488December 11, 2018 8:18 PM

Do we think ABC would actually cut McNasty loose at the end of this season or is it wishful thinking on my part? If they did (again wishful thinking), I'm sure they would let her say it was her decision like they have for the others they've let go. If this happened I'm sure she would pull a Star Jones x 1,000,000 and announce it on a day they weren't expecting and go all ape shit on everyone including the audience. If it's ratings ABC wants, this is what they should do, it would be epic.

by Anonymousreply 489December 11, 2018 8:21 PM

She will be insufferable tomorrow with her what aboutism of the Pelosi/Schummer/Trump fiasco. Abby too.

by Anonymousreply 490December 11, 2018 8:44 PM

Has there EVER been a fucking day where the Heiress McCain DID NOT FUCKING MENTION HER FATHER.

by Anonymousreply 491December 11, 2018 8:48 PM

No.....

by Anonymousreply 492December 11, 2018 8:51 PM

But but but my father died. Don’t you all understand that? Why is everyone forgetting him so soon? Why?

by Anonymousreply 493December 11, 2018 8:56 PM

I bet Joy has never made nor will she ever make her lasagna for MeghaBeast. I recall Joy even making her lasagna for Paula Faris.

by Anonymousreply 494December 11, 2018 9:09 PM

I'm so glad sunny spoke facts today about asshole chief of staff John Kelly. He absolutely has zero credibility after serving in that position.

And he's a racist to boot.

Fuck Kelly!

by Anonymousreply 495December 11, 2018 9:27 PM

Someone on another forum perfectly described McNasty:

" cantankerous binge drinker, with a chip on her shoulder and narcissism disorder the size of the fleet her grandfather commanded"

Yep, that's her to a T.

by Anonymousreply 496December 11, 2018 9:28 PM

I've just caught up with today's show...

Sunny is a better woman than me, you can tell she's trying to avoid the ABW stereotype, because I'm sure she would have choice words for Meghan. Joy, I just love I like that she shared her life story again. Whoopie should smoke less weed. She uses too many filler words and expressions, and it takes her forever to reach her point with her limited vocabulary. I did not like her snapping at Joy today either.

Abby is a personality void.

What is wrong with Meghan? She's from a privileged background, she's not bad looking, she has friends, family, a husband and a career. I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 497December 12, 2018 1:00 AM

So, we can't criticize Kelly because he's a Gold Star father? Someone should tell that to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 498December 12, 2018 1:19 AM

I also don’t get the canonization of McCain. He unleashed Sarah Palin on us for starters.

by Anonymousreply 499December 12, 2018 1:31 AM

She basically lied and accused the audience of clapping for his son's death.... all so she could talk over Sunny making legitimate points and distract from that. This is the level of integrity we are dealing with in Mooghan.

The truth hurts, and every time someone says it she will change the subject or try and twist it into something different.

by Anonymousreply 500December 12, 2018 1:39 AM

NutMEG mentioning Daddy has become a drinking game.

by Anonymousreply 501December 12, 2018 4:14 AM

She’s started to mention that she doesn’t mean to talk about her father so much (just before she does), so it seems like she knows people are getting tired of her shit. Wonder if her buddy Clay reads these threads.

by Anonymousreply 502December 12, 2018 4:53 AM

It must have irritated MEghan to see the much more elaborate send off Bush 41 got compared to Papa.

The race for the Republican nomination in 1988 between Bush 41 and McCain was ruthless. The Bush campaign spread rumors that McCain fathered illegitimate children and they attacked Cindy for her theft of free clinic drugs.

by Anonymousreply 503December 12, 2018 5:13 AM

R503, that was GWB vs McCain and it was during the 2000 election.

by Anonymousreply 504December 12, 2018 5:25 AM

[quote] I don't think anyone else on the panel, on the many years of The View, would keep turning to the audience and scold them, and try to tell them what to do. Moogan is the first.

No one ever directs this question to McBitch at her Twitter, someone needs to ask why she screams at the audience and whines like a child. I don't recall any regular panelist on The View ever doing that. McBitch is unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 505December 12, 2018 7:38 AM

Someone needs to photoshop Meghan in a high chair like they do to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 506December 12, 2018 8:25 AM

Meghan Trump, Trump Meghan same diff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 12, 2018 8:27 AM

I’m surprised that producers haven’t stopped her from saying nasty things about the audience. I’ve never seen that type of behavior from a host on any other talk show.

by Anonymousreply 508December 12, 2018 10:54 AM

WTF is the executive producer at The View? They are just letting her run rough shod over the panel & the studio audience.

by Anonymousreply 509December 12, 2018 12:44 PM

R504, Oops, you are correct. It was Dole who fought with Bush 41 for the 1988 nomination.

by Anonymousreply 510December 12, 2018 1:38 PM

Everyday I am more and more convinced the Hair and Makeup departments HATE MeghaBeast. Her pampered entitlement has her deluded into thinking they make her look good.

by Anonymousreply 511December 12, 2018 3:12 PM

Well, they lowered the table and chairs so she wouldn't have to throw her ass up onto her high chair.

by Anonymousreply 512December 12, 2018 3:14 PM

Is that why it looks different, R512? I saw an episode when I was home for Thanksgiving. It was terrible!

by Anonymousreply 513December 12, 2018 3:16 PM

^^^Adding: Wardrobe Dept, they hate her too, maybe the most.

by Anonymousreply 514December 12, 2018 3:18 PM

I’ll give credit where its due - MEghan actually walked out today with a somewhat smile and a wave and has been pleasant and I don’t think she’s mentioned her father yet. Baby steps. Perhaps she got spoken to after yesterdays scolding the audience fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 515December 12, 2018 3:19 PM

She needs BIGGER white dots on the inside of her eyes.

And a big red nose...

by Anonymousreply 516December 12, 2018 3:20 PM

They accommodate The Heiress McNasty in every way. Up until this season, when a co-host was out for the day her name and picture were not featured in the opening credits to reflect this. But then this season when McNasty was on her extended month and a half Mourning Marathon her name and picture remained in the opening credits per her demand I'm sure. I'm guessing the others in turn demanded the same thing so now it's standard for absent host to remain in opening.

by Anonymousreply 517December 12, 2018 3:26 PM

I love that gay people watch this shit after those assholes defended Kevin Hart—unanimously. Gay people just don’t get it. They just don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 518December 12, 2018 3:26 PM

r518....oh, immaculate one, the one who has NEVER done or said anything they regret in their life.....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

by Anonymousreply 519December 12, 2018 3:29 PM

Why is Leah Remini giving MeghaBeast an extra long hug and chit chat, now I'm gonna have to dislike Leah on principle.

by Anonymousreply 520December 12, 2018 3:47 PM

I agree, R518 but in case you haven't noticed this thread is full of wannabe mean girls who spend an inordinate amount of time trying to come up with insulting and degrading nicknames for a tv show co-host. They're just as bad as the hosts when it comes to ignorance on certain subjects but they most likely think their outrage cloaks their own obvious prejudices.

She's probably offering her condolences, R 520. How awful.

by Anonymousreply 521December 12, 2018 4:58 PM

r521, you know where you are at?

by Anonymousreply 522December 12, 2018 5:10 PM

Yes R521, I know where I'm at but this isn't snark in this thread, it reminds me of the Deplorables over at The DM constantly referring to Hillary as Killary and Cankles. They come across as low IQ people who seem to think parroting the same old nicknames makes them seem special. They're special all right.

by Anonymousreply 523December 12, 2018 5:26 PM

R519 The only thing Hart regrets is the negative press he's gotten over this. He still would beat the gay out of his kid.

by Anonymousreply 524December 12, 2018 5:27 PM

The internet overwhelming backs Kevin Hart and so did the majority of the country in a poll that was done on Monday. So please stop involving Kevin Harts name.

Kevin Hart is not that person!!!!!!

Be mad at this white male patriarchy run system we live in. Its white men who historically have created the laws and rules that set the tone for the homophobic culture we live in. the systemic problems Homophobia does not rest on the shoulders of Mr Hart, he's a symptom and not the cause. Just like Trump. He's not the causing of the reason why we have him. He's a symptom of a culture in America going back centuries.

The white male patriarchy system we live in is what created the mess we're in not the current subjects who people have placed as the face of those issues. So please stop bringing up Kevin Hart.

It's just like someone over the weekend said. In this current PC outrage culture we live in. If someone loses something over a misstep they made, it just not good enough to apologise anymore. The angry mob wants your first born, your soul, and than your life. And it still won't be enough. Get over Kevin Hart.

Howard stern has said worse, but DL seems to suck his ass anyway. Besides, America's original sin was slavery and Jim crow! Which by the way has never been properly delt with. Those two ugly institutions brought us so many problems and so much injustice that persists to this very day. Let Kevin Hart go.

America's racism will never "Trump" America's homophobia. I just don't see it. And I say that as a double minority.

by Anonymousreply 525December 12, 2018 6:15 PM

I meant, homophobia in America will never Trump America's Racism! Race in America Trumps everything.

by Anonymousreply 526December 12, 2018 6:19 PM

I seriously doubt “the internet” overwhelmingly backs Hart. It probably just seems that way because the ones in his corner are particularly vociferous in their outrage. I think the majority thinks Hart’s a homophobic asshole and didn’t deserve the gig.

by Anonymousreply 527December 12, 2018 6:21 PM

R527 Whatever you say! You go what you wanted, kevin hart won't be hosting the Oscars and you'll have Hart free show to watch.

So enjoy.

The Oscars are becoming obsolete anyways. No one gives a fuck!!!! Which is why they keep slipping in the ratings every year.

People are moving on. Enjoy your bubble.

by Anonymousreply 528December 12, 2018 6:27 PM

[quote]Why is Leah Remini giving MeghaBeast an extra long hug and chit chat, now I'm gonna have to dislike Leah on principle.

Perhaps Leah was thinking: "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. " You have no idea why Leah did that. She might despise Meghan like the rest of us. After all Leah is an actress, she was acting!

by Anonymousreply 529December 12, 2018 7:52 PM

Abby didn't move a muscle to greet Remini, who went to Abby and wrapped her arms around her.

I wonder if Abby, coming from the Mormon cult, has a problem with how Remini left her own cult?

by Anonymousreply 530December 12, 2018 7:55 PM

r529, You're right, they are actors and I myself do not possess the acting/schmoozing gene and find it hard to relate. I'm retired now but certainly would have done far better in my career had I possessed the ability to keep enemies or at the very least those I disliked close.

r530, I bet Abby is indeed worried that after the Jehovah's Witnesses (Leah's latest project) the Mormons will be next.

by Anonymousreply 531December 12, 2018 8:00 PM

R528 Sweetie, virtually every show on television has slipped in viewers. I couldn't care less if Hart hosts or not but I certainly wouldn't watch him because A) he's not funny and B) I don't need to watch another asshole act the fool.

by Anonymousreply 532December 12, 2018 9:21 PM

WHY has a fucking VIEW thread turned into the Kevin Hart thread???

He's not going to host The Oscar, get over it.

Now let's get back to trashing that Entitled Hillbilly, Mooghan!

by Anonymousreply 533December 12, 2018 10:09 PM

Funny how nobody leaned into the all white Lopez ensemble. but did I see a bit of base, very small, on her right shoulder any way?

by Anonymousreply 534December 12, 2018 10:44 PM

Mooghan needs to be told that the audience isn't there for her to scold and abuse. As a "professional" panelist (very loose term for her), she needs to suck up different opinions, especially from the audience. If she wants to scream at the other women, that's different.. though she needs much better manners and control there, too. There's a person there, who works for the show, that stirs up applause and reactions, as a background for the show... to keep it lively. She needs to shut up, when it comes to the audience. Argue with the fellow panelists... that's part of the show, but leave the audience alone.

by Anonymousreply 535December 12, 2018 11:18 PM

It says a lot about a person who cites Andy Cohen and Clay Aiken as two of their best friends.

by Anonymousreply 536December 13, 2018 12:15 AM

I hope Megham eats herself/drinks herself to death. The world (and the View) would be a better place.

by Anonymousreply 537December 13, 2018 1:05 AM

On WWHL Andy Cohen was saying to Jenny McCarthy (who recalled the memory too) that Barbara gave him a real talking to back in the day when he co-hosted, like actually yelled at him (for a long time). Does anybody know the story behind that?

by Anonymousreply 538December 13, 2018 3:28 AM

Nicolle Wallace lucked out being fired. She got her own show. This interview with James Comey is great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539December 13, 2018 4:37 AM

R538, I believe he made a reference to Barbara's age during the show and she was not amused.

by Anonymousreply 540December 13, 2018 6:03 AM

Babsy was a viscious old cunt. Everyone is relishing the fact that she is now senile and shits her diapers. The old witch doesn’t even know who she is. Karma baby.

by Anonymousreply 541December 13, 2018 7:34 AM

Abby called the COLDS a cult and everyone la-ti-dahed it. Not bad.

by Anonymousreply 542December 13, 2018 8:41 AM

11:04 and Abby brings Clinton and Whitewater into Cohen sentencing discussion. Her Coach must be having her double down on the whataboutisms.

by Anonymousreply 543December 13, 2018 3:07 PM

Did McNasty just say "I enjoy healthy debate" and "I always keep it classy". Is she drunk and delusional?

by Anonymousreply 544December 13, 2018 3:21 PM

Just remember her standards aren't the same of 99% of us.

by Anonymousreply 545December 13, 2018 3:24 PM

R544

She sure did & I nearly choked on my coffee.

by Anonymousreply 546December 13, 2018 4:11 PM

[quote]Did McNasty just say "I enjoy healthy debate" and "I always keep it classy". Is she drunk and delusional?

Those statements were further proof of the delusional bubble this woman lives in. She has zero self awareness. She's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 547December 13, 2018 9:01 PM

Did Meghan not read her own Playboy interview? Talk about keeping it classy....

by Anonymousreply 548December 13, 2018 9:05 PM

Is Abby pregnant?

Also it was kind of heavy when Whoopi was in the toy store with her family and just casually slipped into conversation that her brother and her got so excited to visit there for Christmas as kids because it was one of the only stores they weren't followed around in. :(

by Anonymousreply 549December 13, 2018 11:20 PM

Well, I'm sure her farts were a clear indication of where she was at all times.

by Anonymousreply 550December 14, 2018 12:08 AM

R550 That would be really funny if I was like 6 years old.

by Anonymousreply 551December 14, 2018 1:56 AM

Abby gets a bad rap, she's not bad at all. Meghan is the one who's out of control.

Abby is fine with me. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 552December 14, 2018 2:47 AM

R551 Comedy Cop. I'm shattered.

by Anonymousreply 553December 14, 2018 3:19 AM

Even though she probably doesn’t deserve it, I have to be fair to Meghan. She actually said she DOESN’T always keep it classy. A rare moment of self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 554December 14, 2018 3:48 AM

Her exact words were "I don't know if Joy and I always keep it classy...." and they all laughed including Joy. The subject was anger, venting and being forceful in asking for what you want at a job interview.

by Anonymousreply 555December 14, 2018 4:37 AM

Imagine if this televised conversation among the six women about how Steve Carell used to be blah but is now sexy was instead a televised conversation among six men about how Leslie Mann used to be blah but is now sexy.

The show would be yanked off the air.

by Anonymousreply 556December 14, 2018 3:30 PM

Boring show today..

by Anonymousreply 557December 14, 2018 3:36 PM

Last new show until January. Guess they'll have the big Abby's having a baby announcement hoopla in January and then we will have to endure baby shower and more Huntsman family "surprise" visits and such. Really hope she decides that with two babies under 2 years old she needs to be a SAHM. Being an heiress this should not pose any financial hardship.

Yeah Meghan I don't need you to remind me you "have a contract" and aren't going anywhere, UGH.

by Anonymousreply 558December 14, 2018 3:48 PM

Moogan likes to rub it in.. for the haters.

by Anonymousreply 559December 14, 2018 3:50 PM

Jlos mom is in the audience again.....

by Anonymousreply 560December 14, 2018 3:55 PM

Ah, they did a double taping yesterday.

Nothing on Twitter this morning to chime in on.

How many days off do these women get?

by Anonymousreply 561December 14, 2018 3:58 PM

Meghan: "During Christmas at the McCain house - we DON'T say 'Happy Holidays' thankyouverymuch - we're going to prop up dad's corpse underneath the tree. It will be as if he's never left us."

by Anonymousreply 562December 14, 2018 4:07 PM

The Heiress Huntsman said yesterday she was going to a WH Christmas party and she was invited by someone who works for the administration, I'm guessing that's her buddy Ivanka, right? If it were her dad, she would have said her dad because as we all know the heiresses never miss an opportunity to say "my dad".

by Anonymousreply 563December 14, 2018 4:24 PM

That's gonna be one cheerless party I'd imagine, r563.

by Anonymousreply 564December 14, 2018 4:29 PM

Trumpian masturbation is rarely cheerless as all the cheerleaders were invited.

I hope the Huntsman Heiress avoided the spooge...

by Anonymousreply 565December 14, 2018 4:31 PM

[quote]Jlos mom is in the audience again.....

Yes, it was a double taping, it's done a lot for talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 566December 14, 2018 5:25 PM

Oh dear, Abby trying to seem young and hip (probably at the behest of the personality coach). "Has anyone at the table ever been ghosted before!?!? I dated a guy in college......"

by Anonymousreply 567December 14, 2018 8:33 PM

Enough of that till the New Year.

by Anonymousreply 568December 14, 2018 9:24 PM

I liked when they were doing the The View Christmas give away, and during joys product showcase. She said something about Trump getting impeached, and the entire studio audience erupted into laughter. And they were laughing hard too.

That was pretty funny.

LoL, gotta love joy.

by Anonymousreply 569December 15, 2018 1:23 AM

I just googled "The View" because I wanted to look up one of the ridiculous products they were hawking today (sugar free low carb wine; didn't find it) their IMDB rating is 2.8/10. lol, that's pretty fucking bad on the IMDB scale of shit not to watch.

Still, not nearly as bad as "The Talk" (cant stand Sarah no personality/talent Gilbert) or the worst of the worse; "The Real."

by Anonymousreply 570December 15, 2018 1:36 AM

I watch some of the segments from The Real in youtube. I don't mind them. But I don't watch The Talk period. Their way to sterile for me. They give me a headache.

The View is the original and nothing ever beats the original.

by Anonymousreply 571December 15, 2018 1:44 AM

R571 I had to change channels today after Sara just refused to answer 2 questions the whole panel easily (and entertainingly) answered "Who would you have a three-some with and What is the wildest thing you ever did. She just seems so uncomfortable and boring in front of the camera and well; why the fuck are you here?!? I get she got famous for playing Darlene on Roseanne back in the day, but FFS I don't think she was even acting; that was her, at least then she had writers and retakes, now the only interesting thing about her is she is a dyke which I don't find interesting at all.

by Anonymousreply 572December 15, 2018 1:52 AM

R572 I believe Sarah owns a piece of the show. So that explains why she's still there.

by Anonymousreply 573December 15, 2018 2:48 AM

Sara is the dykiest dyke whoever dyked. The View is much higher rated than The Squawk.

by Anonymousreply 574December 15, 2018 4:05 AM

R570, conservatives hate The View and they especially hate Joy, Their IMDb rating is just an act of sabotage which is common practice these days.

by Anonymousreply 575December 15, 2018 5:00 AM

From the Heiress McCain's Twitter:

Meghan McCain @MeghanMcCain

We need to be kinder to each other... Like I said on the show - it is okay if your holiday is not easy and happy. Sending love and light to Pete Davidson...

^^^She's sees herself as the Mother Teresa of Grief fer crimeny sake!

by Anonymousreply 576December 16, 2018 6:08 AM

[quote]^^^She's sees herself as the Mother Teresa of Grief fer crimeny sake!

Hearing her grating nasally high-pitched whiny voice 24/7 is enough to drive anyone to jump out a window.

by Anonymousreply 577December 16, 2018 7:18 AM

It brings a tear to me eye to see MEghan becoming the Mother Teresa of our time. She is such a humanitarian.

by Anonymousreply 578December 16, 2018 8:08 AM

I see her more as the Lola Heatherton!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579December 16, 2018 3:43 PM

[R579]

Did you just actually compare McCain to Catherine O'Hara???

by Anonymousreply 580December 16, 2018 4:13 PM

Of course not, r580.

by Anonymousreply 581December 16, 2018 5:01 PM

Mooghan chasing after Whoopie and Joy after the ghosting the employer story was so pathetic. It was sucking up, desperation to be liked, desperation for attention, desperation to fit in, desperation to be seen as cool and funny and all around hilarious trying to watch her fat ass trying to run. It was a desperate move all around.

by Anonymousreply 582December 16, 2018 5:57 PM

She has seen the light, praise Jeebus!

by Anonymousreply 583December 16, 2018 6:45 PM

And tomorrow the Re-Runs begin.

January 1st is a Tuesday.

Do they return on January 2nd in anticipation of the new Congress on January 3rd?

by Anonymousreply 584December 17, 2018 3:30 AM

Abby tries to be conservative but she keeps saying stuff like 'you have to look at both sides' or 'both sides are guilty of this. we have to look at that.'

boring.

by Anonymousreply 585December 17, 2018 4:29 AM

Both sides Abby

by Anonymousreply 586December 17, 2018 5:09 AM

I like Abby, I'd eat her pussy. She seems like a really sweet person. I bet her pussy is tastes like butter cream cheese frosting.

by Anonymousreply 587December 17, 2018 5:29 AM

You want to bump your carrot muffin into that cream cheese frosting...

by Anonymousreply 588December 17, 2018 6:28 AM

I'm just fascinated that SNL doesn't do a weekly The View skit. Every single host is a joke. But maybe that's the reason. They already are a parody of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 589December 17, 2018 10:26 AM

R585. Looking at both sides requires maturity and intelligence and The View it's not designed for an intelligent audience. That's why Abby will fail.

by Anonymousreply 590December 17, 2018 10:30 AM

Abby will fail because bothsiderism is unsupportable when there is clearly a false comparison.

There were good people on both sides in Charlotte.

No there were't.

by Anonymousreply 591December 17, 2018 2:22 PM

Abby needs to keep her hair out of her face.

by Anonymousreply 592December 17, 2018 2:24 PM

Meghan needs to hide her face as much as possible with her hair.

by Anonymousreply 593December 17, 2018 2:24 PM

Asuncion needs to trim her long streaked golden locks.

by Anonymousreply 594December 17, 2018 2:25 PM

Joy is perfect the way she is for a 75 year old babe.

by Anonymousreply 595December 17, 2018 2:26 PM

Brian Teta needs a makeover.

by Anonymousreply 596December 17, 2018 2:26 PM

Closing out this thread in 4...

by Anonymousreply 597December 17, 2018 2:27 PM

New thread for the continuing conversation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598December 17, 2018 2:29 PM

by Anonymousreply 599December 17, 2018 2:29 PM

1...and closed

by Anonymousreply 600December 17, 2018 2:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!