Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Part III of the "Harry and that gurl, Meghan, are quitting London and Kensington Palace for THIS" thread

Continued discussion from Parts I and II

by Anonymousreply 600December 5, 2018 10:20 PM

I thought we were going to call it, more appropriately:

THAT GURL, MEGHAN...(& harry) are quitting London and Kensington Palace for THIS"

also, where's the pic of Frogmore?

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2018 8:24 PM

This is the better title, r1. Safer. Putting "THAT GURL...." in all caps, at the beginning of the title like that is like waving honey in front of a bear in terms of Muriel seeing it, and potentially shutting it down. (or the Sparkle fans seeing it and flagging the post).

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2018 8:56 PM

[quote]is like waving honey in front of a bear in terms of Muriel seeing it,

LOL

I see your point.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2018 8:59 PM

There's a competing part 3 thread.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2018 11:05 PM

But she's a SPUNKY GURL!

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2018 11:09 PM

Which thread is for interrogating posters about whether they've reported anyone?

Because that's the thread I want to die.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2018 11:18 PM

The other thread r6. I've learned to recognize the troublemakers.

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2018 11:22 PM

Go to the other thread and see R11. That's the nutcase you have to watch out for.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2018 12:11 AM

The other thread's dreary and hasn't got a pic of Frogmore. Stop trying to confuse people.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD

AND I'M THE ORIGINAL OP of both of them

-- R11's mssage on the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2018 12:16 AM

He 's nutz. He takes this shi t waaaaay too seriously.....

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2018 12:32 AM

R594 in the last thread described the Spencer family as one of the oldest landed aristocratic families in Britain - not true. As these things go they are relatively arriviste. They were sheep traders in the 1600s and when they got a title tried to pass themselves off as a branch of the much older Despencer family. The Spencers aren’t an ancient family by British (or European) standards.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2018 1:38 AM

Bombshell from INSIDERS:

MM is screaming at the servants that "they're leaking", she's becoming paranoid. "ARE YOU THE ONE LEAKING"?

Harry is depressed about the whole thing, her behavior. Them be thrown out of KP.

MM is enlisting friend Oprah to help her with USA PR as Oprah has tons of USA press contacts.

She is screaming and using the F word all the time. She's really angry & treating staff badly. More staff are going to leave

Literally NO ONE likes her. Not the staff, not the BRF, no one. She knows she's been banished to Frogmore Cottage, she's pissed as hell about it. She's shouty all the time. Harry is depressed all the time.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2018 2:22 AM

Do you have a link r12?

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2018 2:29 AM

flagged

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2018 2:35 AM

So, R14 is flagging everyone? What is your problem?

This is virtue-bullying by you R14

Everyone can flag you, as well for being a bully

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2018 2:38 AM

I believe r12 is quoting from a secret faacebook group r13. I have no idea whether it is true but it has a ring of truth about it. I need to buy some popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2018 2:39 AM

Facebook? Like the overrun-by-Russian-bots Facebook? Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2018 2:42 AM

On dear....

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2018 2:48 AM

Proof of MM's nosejob by top rhinoplasty surgeons here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2018 2:51 AM

Here she is as a kid. You don't think that's the same nose she has now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2018 2:55 AM

R20 nope. Not the same nose.

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2018 2:59 AM

Amazing how she doesn't have PH's sideview iin R20 link

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2018 3:00 AM

INSIDERS: Oprah wants to play the race card against MM haters with her conns to USA media. As we all know, Oprah has played the race card in the following instances, which is the tip of he iceberg:

Yelling at shopgirls & screaming racism when Hermes closed & would not open just for her & that other shop in Switzerland where her sho sales clerk was Persian.

The private jet incidents where she insists that only BP are pilots and her stewardesses/carers on the plane. One of the black stewardesses sued her saying she is ABUSIVE AF.

I can see why she loves MM. Abusive AF people stick together.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2018 3:09 AM

Of this keeps up, then we have to assume that it's a concentrated effort to purposely take her down. I wonder what they heard her say, and I wonder what they have on her for the grand finale if it comes to that.

Meghan, you in danguh, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2018 3:36 AM

When the inevitable divorce happens I’m picturing Megs lurching out KP with stolen silverware falling out her cooch like Minnie Driver on Will&Grace.

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2018 3:45 AM

Ok r23 that stuff is nuts and I don’t for a minute believe it. I think these “rumors” we are reading about are being created and spread by anti-MM’ers and are deeply racist in nature. It’s one thing to make fun about her clothes; this is an entirely different thing.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2018 3:45 AM

That stuff on R23... yeah no words. Moving on!

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2018 3:47 AM

What they don’t say is that “Insiders” also posted some unbelievable crap from the same Facebook page on other threads.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2018 3:50 AM

Oprah blew the incident out of the water & does go on a bit against working class shopgirls... also, the expensive bag was made of crocodile. How fucking disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2018 4:05 AM

[quote]R591 But Trevor was enough of a player to carry some weight for a basic cable tv show featuring a c-list cast.

I have to say, I was really empressed with the cast on that show. Though they may not have been A-list stars, ALL of them were good! My favorites were Gina Torres (beautiful badass) and Rick Hoffman (loser badass). But EVERYONE was good.

Meghan Markle's character didn't have as much range because she was basically playing straightman, and "the girlfriend" at that, but she was lovely and more than qualified.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2018 4:22 AM

if they are moving to the burbs, then he will be bored out of his scull and will be cheating soon.

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2018 4:27 AM

[quote]he will be bored out of his scull

Like we're bored with your misspellings, illiterate moron. s K u l l

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2018 4:32 AM

You don't need much to be impressed R30.

by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2018 6:48 AM

[quote]r31 if they are moving to the burbs, then he will be bored out of his scull and will be cheating soon.

Arent they just 30 minutes outside London? They'll have a live-in nanny and either (or both) H&M can toodle into town whenever they want.

by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2018 7:31 AM

I think being outside London is mostly symbolic.

And access to London is quite difficult, it's 30 minutes at best but more like 1 hour or 2 most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2018 7:41 AM

Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2018 7:51 AM

I kicked her out of KP.

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2018 7:57 AM

I want her to show up in the sleeping QEII's bedroom, like that prowler did, and be all, "Listen, [italic]bitch...!"

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2018 8:04 AM

I want a Celebrity Death Match between Megs and Anne - haha

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2018 11:07 AM

[quote]They'll have a live-in nanny and either (or both) H&M can toodle into town whenever they want.

THIS is NO toodle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2018 11:24 AM

[quote]They'll have a live-in nanny and either (or both) H&M can toodle into town whenever they want.

Darling, we NEVER say "town", always "London".

Same as "England" - NEVER "The UK".

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2018 11:29 AM

They made a TV play about Princess Margaret and gave her the line "can I give you a lift into town?" - I thought, "Gurl, NO!"

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2018 11:31 AM

Well, I am not one of the Queen's bootlicking, lackey subjects, so I will say whatever the HELL i want! Just let the old bat try to stop me.

#TeamTown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2018 11:39 AM

Silver rain was falling down upon the the dirty ground of London Town

tood(le), tood(le), tood(le), tood(le)

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2018 11:51 AM

Well we can say now that MeAgain is becoming a DL legend . Nasty bitch that’s how DL likes them ! 😂

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2018 12:34 PM

R43 don’t listen to them, “town” is commonly used by the upper classes in place of “London”. They don’t know what they’re talking about. Carry on toodling into town.

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2018 12:52 PM

What's the link to the other competing thread?

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2018 4:59 PM

Is there really a competition between links? Only on DL, haha Here ya go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2018 5:17 PM

I thought there was a 2nd III thread? Was that taken from us?

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2018 5:43 PM

R23, obviously you have never seen pictures if Oprah's staff. A majority of them are white.

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2018 5:53 PM

Oprah don't like black folks - haha

by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2018 5:54 PM

"Meghan ‘Betrays UK’: Caught Supporting Terrorists In Money-Making Scheme"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2018 5:55 PM

^^^ STAAAAAAHP IT!

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2018 5:57 PM

Unfortunately she did leave herself wide open to this kind of thing when she decided to go rogue and set things up herself. The article exaggerates and states certain things as facts that are just conjecture. However it is mostly truthful.

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2018 6:03 PM

This Independent link may or may not work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2018 6:59 PM

Well, I’m going to trust a website for sure if it calls itself Mad World News.

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2018 7:41 PM

Harry, I expected better from you.

by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2018 7:47 PM

r56 The basic story was in the UK press a week ago "Meghan's Mosque linked to 19 Jihadi's". Carried in both the tabloids and broadsheets. Here's the story carried in the Sun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 30, 2018 7:53 PM

Her cookbook is a bestseller. I can't wait to get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 30, 2018 9:02 PM

I want to know how beagle Guy is adjusting to life overseas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 30, 2018 9:08 PM

Guy has been permanently adjusted.

He's dead.

by Anonymousreply 61November 30, 2018 10:01 PM

The Adjustment Bureau got him??? Poor Guy!

by Anonymousreply 62November 30, 2018 10:03 PM

And Bogart is thanking his lucky stars!

He tried to warn his pal, Guy, but it was too late.

by Anonymousreply 63November 30, 2018 10:10 PM

The backstage crew at one early Supremes nightclub engagement hated [italic]Miss Ross [/italic]so much that SOMEHOW her annoying little dog, who was always backstage and in her dressing room, got into some rat poison. Curiously, no one remembered leaving it out.

The hues and cries that went up THAT night topped anything in the run so far!

by Anonymousreply 64November 30, 2018 10:37 PM

Is Guy REALLY passed on to that Rainbow Bridge in the sky? How so?

by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2018 10:40 PM

Story is that Guy was hit by a car at Kensington Palace, resulting in 2 broken legs. This was shortly after Guy and Sparkle moved into KP.

(I thought dogs had to have a 6 month quarantine coming into the UK?)

After the story about the 2 broken legs, no more was heard about Guy, despite queries from dog lovers in the UK.

Around the time of the wedding, there was a phony story that Guy was now living with the Queen because a dog was seen riding with the Queen in her car.

But it turned out that it was not a beagle riding with the Queen but one of the Queen's own dogs which was identified.

So, yes, Guy is dead.

Whether he will bother to wait at the Rainbow Bridge for Sparkle or go on his merry way is not known.

by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2018 11:41 PM

[quote]R66 Story is that Guy was hit by a car at Kensington Palace, resulting in 2 broken legs. This was shortly after Guy and Sparkle moved into KP.

Was KATE questioned ? ?

by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2018 11:53 PM

The question is whether or not Princess Michael was questioned

by Anonymousreply 68December 1, 2018 12:09 AM

I’d say Larry the Downing Street cat should’ve been questioned. His Twitter should tell us where he was at the time. Or Palmerston, the Foreign Office cat. His Twitter is good too.

by Anonymousreply 69December 1, 2018 12:24 AM

Bitch is terrible with animals & her dog is dead because of her. She abandoned them for Harry. Why would Harry marry an animal abuser?

by Anonymousreply 70December 1, 2018 12:27 AM

R55, that's the Irish Independent, not the one that refuses to let DL post links.

You don't have to do a six-month quarantine for pets any more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 1, 2018 12:36 AM

Rumours have it this could be the culprit, r67.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 1, 2018 1:13 AM

[quote]I’d say Larry the Downing Street cat should’ve been questioned.

Isn't he gone missing?

by Anonymousreply 73December 1, 2018 1:18 AM

I don’t think so r73, at least I haven’t heard he’s missing, his Wikipedia entry lists him as current incumbent.

He got stuck on the wrong side of the door a week or so ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 1, 2018 2:16 AM

I think Larry got into a squirmish with an "invader."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 1, 2018 3:03 AM

[quote]r74 His Wikipedia entry lists him as current incumbent. He got stuck on the wrong side of the door a week or so ago.

Drunk again.

He is becoming an embarrasment!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 1, 2018 3:09 AM

He got into the PM's secret liquor cabinet, r76

by Anonymousreply 77December 1, 2018 3:14 AM

Isn’t it a she?

by Anonymousreply 78December 1, 2018 4:52 AM

Non-binary, r78.

by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2018 4:55 AM

Don’t deadname me r79, that’s LITERAL murder. My name is La’Ree now.

by Anonymousreply 80December 1, 2018 5:53 AM

Brexit Stress is impacting La’Ree, r80.

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2018 6:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2018 8:11 AM

What's wrong with perfume freshening up an ancient, musty old church?

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2018 8:18 AM

EVERYTHING, R38.

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2018 8:56 AM

Well, they probably burn incense in there during services, and flowers add scent. It's not like additional scent is verboten on religious grounds.

If the place stinks, it stinks.

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2018 8:59 AM

WHAT? R85, hang on a minute. The Duchess would like you to know that 1) Americans hug and 2) Musty churches are a no-no. Antiquity is one thing (and the less of that the better), but smells? No no no.

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2018 9:07 AM

[quote]Well, they probably burn incense in there during services,

No, that is a Catholic only prerogative in England.

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2018 9:10 AM

It's all kind of a non-story in the article:

[quote]The source stressed there had been 'no falling out' between the two households, but that there was a certain amount of surprise at the request. 'Frankly it was all a bit ridiculous and rather over the top,' they said.

[quote]A second source, while also confirming that atomisers had been requested, said: 'The two households worked very well together. I don't believe they [the atomisers] caused concern.'

I hope the incident has taught the RF to air the place out occassionally!

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2018 9:22 AM

R88- Classic DM. First they make the bombastic assumption in the headline and then the last para usually ends with- whatever, it wasn't a big deal. Kate and Meghan are not in a fight. Soo cunty and clever!

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2018 10:06 AM

It 's all Bill shit - the whole canned shebang!

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2018 10:16 AM

Bill had nothing to do with this!

by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2018 10:46 AM

The DM are having fun with this. Three stories about MM on the main page, including one directly comparing her to Wallis Simpson, padded out with an article entitled “Are YOU dating a psychopath?”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2018 11:36 AM

Fucking auto correct, R91 - should have read "It's all bullshit - the whole damned shebang!"

by Anonymousreply 93December 1, 2018 11:47 AM

R92- Lol at the black widow-esque picture of Wallis Simpson. The DM is going in for the killing and they're not being subtle with the cunty shade at all. Who DID she piss off?

Charles is definitely enjoying this because it will end with Camilla smelling of roses and the only woman standing who is NOT tainted by the whiff of recent scandals. I mean I find it difficult to believe that it was all smooth sailing with Camilla - known to be a massive opinionated snob and uppity cunt btw. It's making both the brothers and their wives look messy by contrast. MM is an asshole but the BRF is filled with assholes (Andy, Princess Michael, Margaret, Phil even) so this is definitely agenda-driven and supported by courtiers within the palace. The question is, does the DM have MORE ammo and is that why they're trickling these leaks leading to an evental deluge?

by Anonymousreply 94December 1, 2018 12:02 PM

From the DM's article on signs that you're dating a psychopath :

THE WARNING SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR Pathological lying: Psychopaths are likely to repeatedly attempt to deceive their partners

Crushing your self esteem: A psychopath partner may set out to crush your self esteem in order to have more control over you

Tantrums and 'puppy eyes': Psychopaths will often throw a toddler's tantrum and 'pity puppy eyes' as a final attempt to make you feel sorry for them and give in to their wishes.

Embarrassing you in public: may be rude to their partner's colleagues or embarrass them at a party

----------------------------------------------------

SO SUBTLE, DM! So subtle.

by Anonymousreply 95December 1, 2018 12:08 PM

[quote]Three stories about MM on the main page, including one directly comparing her to Wallis Simpson,

The drama between George VI and the Duke of Windsor and Wills and Ginger fueled by an arriviste American wife are identical to the point that it almost makes one believe in reincarnation. I'm surprised the DM took so long to pick up on it.

by Anonymousreply 96December 1, 2018 12:18 PM

At least Wallis knew how to dress, FFS. Can you imagine that ugly but immaculate bitch walking around with a tag hanging from her hem? The Duchess of Dookie has no pride, evidently. Or no shame, is more like it.

by Anonymousreply 97December 1, 2018 12:47 PM

Slamming her for wanting perfume in the church is stupid. There’s nothing wrong with asking.

by Anonymousreply 98December 1, 2018 12:48 PM

She may have insisted, R98, instead of requested. That seems like her approach to a great number of things.

by Anonymousreply 99December 1, 2018 12:51 PM

I think she's being slammed for being "too American" to understand the ABC of the British royalty. Any Brit- black, white, brown- would have known what a ridiculous request that is to make in historic places like St James' or St Paul's

by Anonymousreply 100December 1, 2018 12:53 PM

Well, I for one can say that if it ever comes to light that the RF were ganging up on her to purposely make her life hell, then I will feel no guilt because I never trashed her for the sake of gossip as entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 101December 1, 2018 12:56 PM

Agreed, R100. And she's also being ridiculed for her glaring, offensive refusal to even attempt to understand the ABC's of British Royalty. So ridiculous. In short, who the fuck does this twat think she is?

by Anonymousreply 102December 1, 2018 1:01 PM

It's not a matter of being "too American" or "offensive", Megs is simply unworldly and ignorant. Which manifests as demanding and awkward, because she's trying to make her incomprehensible, foreign environment comprehensible rather than look, listen and learn to adapt to her new environment, as any intelligent adult would do.

by Anonymousreply 103December 1, 2018 1:10 PM

While she is married to PH, the BRF is her employer. Would you ever behave the way she has in a new job?

by Anonymousreply 104December 1, 2018 1:12 PM

Whatever. R103. It IS offensive, so don't try to put some stupid spin on it.

by Anonymousreply 105December 1, 2018 1:13 PM

I agree with r104 , BRF is her employer and who would act like this on a new job challenging everyone from the CEO to the mailroom and everyone in between. Only a Narc who believes the rules don't apply to them. She didn't even wait for the 90 Day Probationary period to be over before she showed her true colors.

by Anonymousreply 106December 1, 2018 1:36 PM

She does not want to ADAPT, she considers herself their BETTER. THEY should adapt to HER and be grateful for it!

by Anonymousreply 107December 1, 2018 1:41 PM

I wonder if BRF would consider consulting with a professional (psychiatrist) to get pointers on how to deal with this raging narcissist. They must recognize the Diana and Wallis similarities and then some. Seems they should get some expert guidance on how to protect themselves or at the very least watch some YT videos on narcs.

by Anonymousreply 108December 1, 2018 1:45 PM

She showed her true colors long before the wedding. For example....

1. Ghosting her ex (among others) and mailing back the rings

2. The bullshit “LEAVE MEGHAN ALOOOOOONE!” warning to a press corps that had never even heard of her

3. The coy instagram photos with her “ginger bearded boyfriend,” aka Markus Anderson

4. The mysterious disappearance of Guy the allegedly “beloved” rescue dog

5. The merching and attention whoring at her first Invictus Games

6. The stupid Vanity Fair profile

7. The cringeworthy pre-engagement interview

8. The ditching of her entire family with the exception of her mother.

And on and on and on.

Harry is a complete moron. This is all on him.

by Anonymousreply 109December 1, 2018 1:50 PM

R108 The BRF don't need professional advice, know very well how to deal with the disruptive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 1, 2018 1:52 PM

Unlike with a job, she knows she can't be 'fired' from her position within the BRF if she fucks up. Yes, she got 'demoted' (sent to live in a swamp), but they can never get rid of her. In the event of the divorce she'll be more dangerous than Fergie and Diana combined.

by Anonymousreply 111December 1, 2018 1:53 PM

[quote] In the event of the divorce she'll be more dangerous than Fergie and Diana combined.

But far easier to contain, discount and dismiss. At least Fergie and Diana were Brits. Who are the masses going to believe? The BRF? Or some badly-behaved Yank?

by Anonymousreply 112December 1, 2018 1:56 PM

Ouch. As a Diana fan, that hurt, R110. Life is so cruel. She was crazy but nobody deserved that

by Anonymousreply 113December 1, 2018 2:02 PM

R112 I don't remember Diana or Fergie taking pics of private spaces or recording conversations to later use as blackmail or sell to the press. But I'm absolutely sure Meghan is capable of this. This is her MO. They'll always have this hanging over their heads, hoping for a tunnel in Paris to contain her. Can you imagine the damage she can do if she goes on talk shows post-divorce and says whatever the hell she wants, because she CAN.

by Anonymousreply 114December 1, 2018 2:06 PM

R114- it will never come to that. She is a tad clueless maybe but she will toe the line. There will never be a tell-all or a Martin Bashir interview. The world and certainly Diana's sons have learnt too much from their mother's mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 115December 1, 2018 2:12 PM

Meghan's dog is no doubt dead, and she probably had it assassinated. Kate better watch Meghan around the children, there is no telling what she will do to make herself queen one day. I'm going to write the editor of the Daily Mail to tell them what we've discovered. Someone needs to do something to save the BRF from the enemy within.

by Anonymousreply 116December 1, 2018 2:13 PM

How can you say that, R115? Harry JUST married her a few months ago. Go on then, what had he learned?

by Anonymousreply 117December 1, 2018 2:15 PM

R112, Which is why I'll now reassert my theory that it's quite possible that the BRF have knowledge of her betrayal/treachery ***IF*** it exists. Again, with their history of problems associated with those women who married into the family, they'd be quite foolish indeed not to take necessary precautions in this case. It's just a matter of fact that they don't know Meghan, and therefore they don't trust her. She's surveilled constantly I'm sure. What? In this day and age with the available technology to even to the public, the RF henchmen aren't going to use what they've got? Please.

by Anonymousreply 118December 1, 2018 2:17 PM

For goodness sake, Meghan's hardly committing high treason. Diana went on national television and declared that the Prince of Wales, her own husband was unfit to be king. That's a direct challenge to the monarch on NATIONAL TV!! Anything Megs or Fergie have done or can do is small potatoes. And to answer your question, R117- Harry, like his brother has learned, that no matter what the tabloids might print- truth or lies- (as they are currently doing)- you as a royal NEVER EVER open your mouth to air dirty grievances in public. Ever. Notice that the leaks will continue but the Palace or Wills and Hazza will never comment and there will never be an interview. You can bet your ass that this is one of the few things they DID teach Meghan and she will follow.

by Anonymousreply 119December 1, 2018 2:21 PM

[quote]Unlike with a job, she knows she can't be 'fired' from her position within the BRF if she fucks up. Yes, she got 'demoted' (sent to live in a swamp), but they can never get rid of her. In the event of the divorce she'll be more dangerous than Fergie and Diana combined.

Sparklets was pretty fast getting that cooking book out the door. Figure she'll have a publisher lined up to give her a healthy advance for HER take on the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 120December 1, 2018 2:21 PM

So Meghan is running a sleeper cell out of that kitchen at Grenfall?

by Anonymousreply 121December 1, 2018 2:23 PM

Stop it, r121!! The Duchess of Sussex is a great humanitarian. /s

by Anonymousreply 122December 1, 2018 2:26 PM

R121- Pls dont feed the fraus. I find the Meghan-worshipping stupid but the "sleeper cell"/Islamophobic stuff is Trumpian. We can have better critiques of her.

by Anonymousreply 123December 1, 2018 2:27 PM

The air freshener is so ridiculous but I think it's true, Americans are obsessed with smell.

Cathedrals smell like Cathedrals.

They smell like History and Religion,it's part of the experience. Only a fool can ask for air freshener in a fucking Cathedral.

by Anonymousreply 124December 1, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote]Harry, like his brother has learned, that no matter what the tabloids might print- you as a royal NEVER EVER open your mouth to air dirty grievances in public.

But you DO open your mouth to make incendiary statements about future monarchs and the monarchy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 1, 2018 2:39 PM

It's a shame their children won't come close to being as cute as I am.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 1, 2018 2:40 PM

Harry is dumb, nothing new.

If the DumbGinger doesn't want to be a Royal, he can always give up and go to live in the US with his little Madame.

by Anonymousreply 127December 1, 2018 2:42 PM

Hahaha, the Fail is on fire today.

MM must have really fucked up, there's so much stories. That's kind of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 128December 1, 2018 2:49 PM

When I become Queen, I will lock my brother George up in Frogmore Cottage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 1, 2018 3:20 PM

Will Meghan give birth at home in Frogmore House?

by Anonymousreply 130December 1, 2018 3:31 PM

R130 IDTS, and it's Frogmore COTTAGE, not House. The Cottage is a different property than the house. The reason most likely is that since FC is a Grade II Listed building, it may take 2 or even 3 years to get it back together and they have to find the Tradespeople that can work on old buildings in the traditional way.

They're probably living in the Cotswolds right now.

by Anonymousreply 131December 1, 2018 4:23 PM

......with Auntie Megmonster, r129.

by Anonymousreply 132December 1, 2018 4:37 PM

MM CONSIDERING OTHER OPTIONS FOR WHERE SHE'LL GIVE BIRTH

Meghan and Harry are reportedly considering their 'options' when it comes to the birth of their first child, instead of going with the traditional Lindo Wing at St. Mary's hospital.

The reports come from Vanity Fair's Katie Nicholls, who cites sources that say Meghan wants an experience different to other royal wives who have come before her.

The exclusive maternity wing at St. Mary's hospital is where both Princess Diana and Kate Middleton gave birth to their children.

Both women stood on the steps of the hospital with their husbands as they introduced Princes William, Harry, George and Louis, as well as Princess Charlotte, to the public for the first time.

Nicholls suggests that due to their move to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex may consider a hospital closer to home. Meghan’s mum, Doria Ragland, may also have a lot of influence on what happens.

"Doria plans to be around a lot when the baby arrives, and there are plans for her to have a dedicated space at their new home," a source told Vanity Fair.

"She wants to be on hand to help Meghan and Harry with the baby. Doria will be involved and if she’s involved she will be encouraging Meg to go for a natural birth."

If the pair decide to go against tradition they might even consider a home birth, which surprisingly wouldn't be completely out of the realm of imagination for a royal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 1, 2018 5:36 PM

Maybe she'll give birth in the House and then go back to the Cottage? Once the tunnel is finished it will be possible.

by Anonymousreply 134December 1, 2018 5:37 PM

What’s that tunnel you’re talking about R134 ?

by Anonymousreply 135December 1, 2018 5:39 PM

From article at r129

[quote]The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were kind enough to share two photos of Princess Charlotte before her first day at Willcocks Nursery School on the Kensington Palace Instagram account.

So now parents showing off their kids on Instagram is "kind"?

by Anonymousreply 136December 1, 2018 5:39 PM

What tunnel R134 ? There is no tunnel & in the permits that I've seen, no tunnel has been permitted either.

by Anonymousreply 137December 1, 2018 5:40 PM

"Diana, what do you think about the allegations of Meghan's misbehavior?"

"I think it's absolutely SHOCKING - her behavior! You don't get to be an elitist Diva in one fell swoop - that's something you have to EARN!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 1, 2018 5:44 PM

Translation: BRF don't want any photo ops of Sparkles and baby Sussex on front pages.

by Anonymousreply 139December 1, 2018 5:44 PM

Wouldn't it be easier near Frogmore to smuggle in a surrogate baby, or some other shenanigans, somewhat removed from the confines of a major metropolitan hospital?

If Megs fancies herself some kind of people's duchess or establishment disruptor, her actions so far have more self-sabotaging than endearing.

by Anonymousreply 140December 1, 2018 5:47 PM

Any settlement made, if and when it happens, will undoubtedly be tied to Sparkle keeping her mouth shut.

Probably not a lump sum, but regular payments, contingent on her maintaining her silence.

It may not stop her, but it would cost her if she balks.

And, I agree with others, that whatever she knows about them, they have plenty on her.

And imagine all the pissed off people she has ghosted who could be contacted privately to spill the beans.

by Anonymousreply 141December 1, 2018 5:55 PM

I imagine whoever draws up the future divorce settlement contract will also be wise enough to stipulate that not only is she forbidden from talking without financial penalty but if anything that is "leaked" is traced back to her she forfeits financially also.

Funny that I'm speculating and drawing up imaginary divorce settlements for celebrities on a gossip board but I think it stems from my surprise that she showed her hand so quickly. All the everyday, run of the mill narcs I've known in real life at a minimum keep up the mr/miss nice guy/girl act until at least the wedding band is on their finger when big money is involved. This grifter dropped the mask before she even had the tiara on her head. D List actress all around, no wonder she couldn't get much work.

by Anonymousreply 142December 1, 2018 6:09 PM

^^^ Yeah, Pa Markle needs to demand his money back for the acting lessons. She couldn't even "act" nice to her 3 year old future niece.

by Anonymousreply 143December 1, 2018 6:16 PM

While my opinion of Sparkle was set after that $75,000 evening gown she chose for those engagement photos, I was still surprised at how she made absolutely no effort to fit into the RF.

Something as basic as wearing British fashion, really a no brainer, she (except on a very few occasions) absolutely refused to do. Over and over and over again.

What message was she sending, loud and clear? ----- I will do exactly as I damn well please.

Apparently she thought there would be no consequences.

In spite of all the money her father spent on her education, I don't think she's very bright.

Unless she never intended to stay in the RF and had some other goal.

Otherwise, her behavior makes no sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 144December 1, 2018 6:26 PM

If Meghan does that (says whatever she wants on television), she'll last one cycle and then be a pariah. She'll be known as someone who sells out the secrets of people she gets close to when there's a falling out.

It doesn't happen. Not in the celebrity world, unless the celebs have truly fallen on extremely hard times. I mean, look at Brad and Angie. On the surface, that is an ugly divorce with money and custody struggles, and accusations about drinking and weed. But, does it talk about other sex partners, particularly Angie's female sex partners? Or, supposing it is true, has anything about Brad's male sex partners come out? There's info that is for the public domain, and there's info that in a battle, is never put out there because in the end it's going to do more damage to the person who released it, or who made the claim. People may be all excited about whatever Meghan says, and then she'll be judged for saying it, her body language will be analyzed, she'll be deemed a liar, more people will come out and say she's a fantasist.

I don't think she's ever been allowed near anything that is not Harry because people don't trust her and her phone. And I'm also pretty sure the BRF saw her coming miles away and put up a barrier, and knows exactly how to counterattack. Look what's coming out now, and it's just picayune stuff. They're saving the big stuff.

by Anonymousreply 145December 1, 2018 6:28 PM

I learned something interesting in the Frogmore Cottage story, and then read something extra interesting today.

First of all, according to Richard Palmer, William made a written promise that he'd stay put in his apartment at KP even after Charles is King. I think this was how the very expensive renovations of William's KP quarters were allowed to proceed. He promised to be there a long time, even when he becomes Prince of Wales (whenever that happens, it's not automatic when Charles becomes king).

Secondly, today, I read that when the Gloucesters do shift to smaller living quarters, the apartment Meghan and Harry wanted is going to be renovated for the equivalent of state apartments - not living apartments, but reception and entertainment space. So it's like they are prepping for QE II's demise. William, since he's staying in KP until his father dies, will need a Clarence House type set up with more official scope than he has now. More of a real palace.

I wonder, as various older royals die off, if KP will become more like Clarence House instead of the "Aunt Pile" it is now. If it will become more of William's sole domain, and not a lot of little bolt holes on the property for minor family members.

by Anonymousreply 146December 1, 2018 6:33 PM

R140, I don't think Meghan's fans really wanted her to be a disrupter or a modernizer. The only thing they wanted her to disrupt was the all-white component of the British royal family. The fantasy was Meghan acting as royal as Kate, as royal as Diana and all the rest. Dressed in British labels the way her fans have seen all the other royals dress. The shoes, clothes, tights, handbags, hats, hair. Instead she's a hot mess and they have to pretend they like it. It's the opposite of the fantasy they expected.

by Anonymousreply 147December 1, 2018 6:36 PM

I think there is a strong possibility that when he becomes king, Charles will continue to live at Clarence House.

The money spent on long needed repairs to BP will be justified because the Palace will either be opened for tourists or used exclusively for formal and RF business.

by Anonymousreply 148December 1, 2018 6:38 PM

Ginger needs to get his ass back to the U.K. All this shit hits the press about the lovely bride he brought into the family and he runs away and hides. Typical. Man up, you little weasel.

by Anonymousreply 149December 1, 2018 6:39 PM

If things are as bad as they're saying, Harry is much relieved to be in Africa.

He always seems to have loved it there, so good for him.

by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2018 6:41 PM

R144, it’s my theory that MM is using the RF as a stepping stone to her next husband, her very own Ari Onassis. Theoretically, it’s a sound strategy, but she might sabotage herself. Some greazy billionaire who wants a little patina and doesn’t mind taking on a shrew who’s thrice-married and a bit long in the tooth wouldn’t mind. Whatever you want to say about her, Meghan is world famous now. That will help her land someone who will let her go strapless in a cathedral and scream at the staff.

She’s probably pissed as hell that her “BFF” married that Reddit dude. Might be angling for him...

by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2018 7:02 PM

R98 I suspect the respective Dukes - Windsor and Sussex - have more in common as personalities than their wives. While Edward was the heir to the throne and then king, and Harry is merely sixth, both were considered popular and charming, with a common touch, while privately being callous, imperious assholes to staff and everyone else. Wallis was a social climber, yes, but most interested in financial security. Her second husband's finances were more constrained than they were by the time she met Edward, so being in the Prince's social circle was more important than it had been. She didn't want to be queen. She knew she'd be hated. Edward insisted because he didn't want to be king, and he knew they'd never accept her as queen. So she was a pawn in his game more than anything. She was shallow as hell but knew how to dress, stand and speak.

by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2018 7:10 PM

R115 if Harry had learned a damn thing from his parents he would not have rushed into marriage after a long-distance relationship with someone he barely knew and had never lived with, who showed all the signs of a narc and a manipulator, and who had no place else to go once their relationship commenced.

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2018 7:15 PM

R147, you absolutely nailed it. In all the Dangling Tendrils (and offshoot) threads, this might be the most insightful thing I've ever read:

[quote]I don't think Meghan's fans really wanted her to be a disrupter or a modernizer... The fantasy was Meghan acting as royal as Kate, as royal as Diana and all the rest. Dressed in British labels the way her fans have seen all the other royals dress. The shoes, clothes, tights, handbags, hats, hair.

They were watching and waiting for her to be absorbed into the upper-class, and transformed. Their fantasy was Meghan the gracious, the decorous, the beloved and deserving ― a Meghan who belonged. I'm not sure I know exactly why they had so much riding on this, psychologically, but I'm guessing it was projection, a transfer of their own desires onto her.

It's almost poignant, how much they needed to see her succeed.

by Anonymousreply 154December 1, 2018 7:16 PM

I remember reading back before the wedding, that Prince Charles had supposedly warned Harry that....When you marry someone dramatic, the drama never stops.

Yes, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 155December 1, 2018 7:47 PM

I don't know if the story is true, but it really is funny to think of Sparkle yelling and asking staff "Are you the leaker???" That's rich given that she herself is a leaker and source of media stories and gossip.

After all, turnabout is fair play.

by Anonymousreply 156December 1, 2018 7:50 PM

Even if the BRF are only a stepping stone for her, why make an enemy of them?? That is extremely stupid! The best strategy would have been to play nice for a few years while making the right kind or friends in those social circles where she could meet potential hubby #4. Instead she's banished to some dilapidated shack in the country and will never be allowed to attend any glamorous events, never mind another foreign tour.

by Anonymousreply 157December 1, 2018 10:22 PM

She'll be 40 yrs by then and too old for a billionaire or muti-millionaire. They tend to marry supermodels and/or very accomplished beauties.

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2018 11:52 PM

Meghans's fans are two types:

1. White females who hate Kate and wanted Meghan to put Kate in shame. It's really not happening even if they hype the Kitchen stuff to the sky, it's just 1 fucking Kitchen being renovated. That's peanuts in UK today.

2. Black females who want the White stamp of approval and show that black "excellence" can be part of the BRF. I feel bad for them though, they're backing the wrong horse, Meghan will never belong to the BRF because she doesn't care about being an outsider.

by Anonymousreply 159December 2, 2018 12:31 AM

R147 and r154, I totally agree.

R158, I know. But who’d have thought a British prince would want her? A divorced D-list American actress on the wrong side of 30? She weaseled her way in, the way she always does.

There will be some rich guy who wouldn’t mind marrying a twice-divorced Duchess, with a connection to British royalty, however tenuous. It would be someone with more money than social cachet.

Or not. But I don’t see her sticking around for too long.

by Anonymousreply 160December 2, 2018 1:43 AM

^^^ dependant on whether there really is a first marriage that was annulled it would be one annulment and two divorces by the time the ink was dry on the divorce from Harry. Wrong side of 40 by that time too. She’d be scratching at the bottom of the barrel, nobody who is a real catch (someone with position, power and money) would be interested.

by Anonymousreply 161December 2, 2018 2:13 AM

Nailed it, R159.

by Anonymousreply 162December 2, 2018 2:57 AM

[quote][R158], I know. But who’d have thought a British prince would want her? A divorced D-list American actress on the wrong side of 30? She weaseled her way in, the way she always does.

You have to make allowance for Dimwit's unbelievable dimwittedness, r160.

by Anonymousreply 163December 2, 2018 5:07 AM

It's still amazing that NO ONE in the Royal Family/the Palace tried to nip this bad idea of a marriage in the bud. Or, made them actually date for a year then assess if they wanted to proceed to an engagement.

by Anonymousreply 164December 2, 2018 5:15 AM

[quote]r162 Nailed it, [R159].

No, you stupidass, that post (yours?) didn't "nail it," because that would mean no gay men here (or men at all, anywhere) are fans of MM. And that simply isn't so.

Americans in general are proud of her, and there are fans of SUITS interested in her, as well. Plus, people of color and their friends are thrilled to see England advance on that front, just as we did with electing President Obama. It's a very optimistic, progressive, delightful thing.

Even if MM were deeply upsetting the RF (which really is hard to believe), that would just draw her more fans on[italic] these [/italic]shores...as everyone except the most ardent, dusty olde Jane Austen fans think the monarchy is a ridiculous, public-funds-suck joke. So if they're squirming in their gilded thrones, we LOVE it!

A lot of the UK crowd love Meghan, too, as she appears beautiful, modern and gentle. I think most people can see the stories about the Kensington Palace "DRAMA" are just invented to sell papers. How else would the press make money?

by Anonymousreply 165December 2, 2018 5:30 AM

R165 I'm American. I'm a Californian. In fact I'm a 4th generation Californian. I'm a 4th generation LA, CA person. And she's not well liked by anyone except the USA MSM which is nothing but liars anyway. No one I know in CA likes her, none of my real-life CA friends like her, none of my online American friends like her.

Further, she also lied to filth about all the "racism" her mother experienced in LA. That is such fucking bs I can't even! Tom Bradley was MAYOR of LA in the 1960s in LA & he was African American. He was pretty popular as he was re-elected.

Meghan herself grew up much richer than I did. I was just middle class but my parents had $0. I went to public schools. I never had a car, I rode the bus everywhere. Oh and I'm 60 just a year or 2 younger than her mother. So it is complete utter fucking BS. And I've seen the DM article about all the places she lived in LA. All were nice & in nice areas. Much nicer than I ever lived in LA. Her father made beaucoup bucks on that TV show. She never had it hard, not growing up. Everything that MM says is a complete utter lie about her past.

by Anonymousreply 166December 2, 2018 6:00 AM

Yes mam i’m the leaker ! Probably 4 or 5 times a day . 😂

by Anonymousreply 167December 2, 2018 6:02 AM

Lol, comparing Megsy and President Obama.

You're too funny.

If you love her so much, invite her to live in the US and pay for her Givenchy. Brits won't regret her much.

by Anonymousreply 168December 2, 2018 6:17 AM

I don't think very many people in the US really give a shit about MM.

by Anonymousreply 169December 2, 2018 6:37 AM

[quote]r166 No one I know in CA likes her, none of my real-life CA friends like her, none of my online American friends like her.

They're all up to date on the specifics of every tiny error she's supposedly made? No.

Americans in general just have a nice impression of her. It's not like they follow every little detail about her progress, or supposed setbacks.

by Anonymousreply 170December 2, 2018 6:46 AM

R170 my CA friends see her as a fauxmanitarian, a fake feminist, someone who plays the race card at will, and just as a Grifter. Most dislike her but aren't as into it as I. Or apparently, you, on the other side, Sugar

by Anonymousreply 171December 2, 2018 6:53 AM

R170 are you also the insane Sugar that talks about the non-existent tunnels as well?

by Anonymousreply 172December 2, 2018 6:54 AM

She is portrayed in the media as rude, disrespectful of other cultures, neophytically ignorant and self-centered, virtue-signalling and having no sense of propriety. All in all, sounds like a typical American, why wouldn’t they like her?

by Anonymousreply 173December 2, 2018 7:12 AM

R172, if I remember correctly, the tunnel talk started as a joke on one of our previous threads. Someone was saying that Meghan probably fantasized about trading up from Harry to William. She would therefore need a quick route from Frogmore Cottage to Kensington Palace in order to pop over at will and work her "magic," à la Pippa on The Windsors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 2, 2018 7:14 AM

[quote]r174 She is portrayed in the media as rude, disrespectful of other cultures, neophytically ignorant and self-centered, virtue-signalling and having no sense of propriety. All in all, sounds like a typical American, why wouldn’t they like her?

She doesn't take shit.

Of course we like that.

by Anonymousreply 175December 2, 2018 7:16 AM

Surely even American princesses poop, R176.

by Anonymousreply 176December 2, 2018 7:24 AM

All the Royals, and most of the Britt population, have their tongues so far up Big Liz's ass they can taste yesterday's lunch.

It's great to see a stronger woman kicking ass over there.

That she's American, AND black, just makes it all more glorious.

by Anonymousreply 177December 2, 2018 7:34 AM

[quote]That she's American, AND black, just makes it all more glorious.

American, yes. Black, only when it suits her self-servicing purposes.

by Anonymousreply 178December 2, 2018 7:38 AM

The American people pretty much hate her. Except for, sadly, the USA POC Sugars well invested in "the black girl in he BRF" it's so embarrassing. As an American Black female I'm embarrassed for all POC sugars who don't seem to be very intelligent. They seem to be "grateful for crumbs". This Heaux has tried to erase her blackness.

by Anonymousreply 179December 2, 2018 7:40 AM

R178 how is MM "kicking ass"? Harry's not even with her right now. She's being iced out. That's not kicking ass.

by Anonymousreply 180December 2, 2018 7:42 AM

R176 R178 Dear our only Sugar

She's not kicking ass

She's not stronger

"The Crown always wins"

Signed Anothe American who hates this Grifting POS MM

by Anonymousreply 181December 2, 2018 7:44 AM

Our lonely little Sugar will never understand why the rest of the world hate ugly Americans so much.

by Anonymousreply 182December 2, 2018 7:55 AM

Come on, R176.

I'm a native Californian; in fact, I was living and working in downtown L.A. in late 2017, when news of Meghan Markle first broke via that letter to the press. My very first reactions were 1) pride that an American girlfriend seemed so cherished by Harry, and 2) a sort of impressed surprise that the British royal family was ready to support an interracial relationship. As others have posted here before, I initially admired Meghan. I also really admired Kate, and I assumed that Meghan, since Harry had chosen her, possessed similar qualities of tact, kindness, good taste, etc.

My first inkling that all was not right was her magazine cover and accompanying interview. This was pre-engagement, and I remember thinking that the British royal family would never have allowed Kate to do such a thing while she was dating William. I wondered how this had been approved, in light of the family's distaste for modern celebrity culture.

But it was the engagement interview that really changed my opinion of her. She came across as affected, slick, and manipulative. The way she bristled at the interviewer's innocuous comment about their "whirlwind" romance, and then pretended to be unsure of how long she and Harry had been dating, was illuminating.

And the rest, of course, is Dangling Tendrils history.

If you like Meghan, R176, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. But please don't pretend as though she enjoys universal approval in America.

by Anonymousreply 183December 2, 2018 8:08 AM

Let's be honest, 90% of Americans don't give a fuck about MM.

They have better and worse things to think about like California fires and their President.

by Anonymousreply 184December 2, 2018 8:13 AM

We in California certainly know Grifters. Particularly those of us from LA.

by Anonymousreply 185December 2, 2018 8:14 AM

meant to add, and we see MM as a Grifter - those of us in California, particularly anyone from LA or have lived in LA & MM is a Grifter.

by Anonymousreply 186December 2, 2018 8:15 AM

An excellent point, R185. There's marginally more interest in Los Angeles, due to the hometown and Hollywood parts of her story, but I doubt that 1 in 100 people on the street in any other American town would even recognize her name.

by Anonymousreply 187December 2, 2018 8:20 AM

R136 Kate did not post photos of Charlotte to Instagram. The photos were officially released by KP,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 2, 2018 10:53 AM

She hasn't been seen in recent days has she? It's because she uses the tunnels to get around Windsor to direct the renovation.

by Anonymousreply 189December 2, 2018 11:01 AM

I grew up In Los Angeles and recently went home for a visit. I never heard MM's name mentioned. People talked about the fires, climate change, future mudslides, and Garcetti running for President. But not MM.

by Anonymousreply 190December 2, 2018 11:02 AM

Literally a Hazbean .

by Anonymousreply 191December 2, 2018 12:00 PM

R157, r161, you make good points. She isn’t playing her cards well, but... There will always be a sucker for someone manipulative like Meghan. Now she has access to a wealthier crowd than she ever has.

Even with strikes against her, she’s got name recognition and a title. She’ll probably look pretty good for a while (I think she’s pretty even if her personality is shit). She can parlay that into something. People like the Clooneys might invite The Duchess to an occasion where she’ll meet some rich producer. I just think she’s well-positioned to meet her next victim.

by Anonymousreply 192December 2, 2018 12:48 PM

Looks like Sammy Markle and her brother Tommy weren't too off base with their description of Princess Pushy. Sam should title her book "I Told You So".

by Anonymousreply 193December 2, 2018 1:18 PM

It was the NANNY that MM went after, according to the comments on the DM. She is very close to the family, so of course Kate would feel she had to step in.

MM should have been pretending to have warm feelings toward Charlotte at that point.

Her family seems to have made some good points about her.

by Anonymousreply 194December 2, 2018 1:25 PM

Some on the other thread are mentioning that MM is in touch with Oprah, and that they plan to expose the Royal Family as being racists. Also something about an interview that MM has given. To whom? Oprah? It isn't clear. Anyway, while there certainly may be some assholes in the Royal family (Andrew for one), I would not label them as being blatantly racist or bigoted. Here's a YT video of the Queen, Prince Charles, and "Camerler" greeting some Commonwealth people at PB. Notice that they give more time to the black woman at 01:11 than anyone else. They seem very friendly with one another, even a bit affectionate - they all seem to like one another a lot. I was impressed by it. If things keep playing out they way they have over the past week, then I must assume that MM has done/said SOMETHING(S) which the family has taken a great deal of offense to. IF it turns out that this is not some crazy, elaborate PR scheme that even Meghan is privy to, herself. Strange things are done to get the public to believe in a preconceived agenda. Hollywood does it all the time, as does the world of politics and media. Anyway, the video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 2, 2018 1:29 PM

R196 Wasn't sure if the Queen was racist or not, but now I see one edited video where one time she spoke to a black lady for a while at a public function that clears up everything

by Anonymousreply 196December 2, 2018 1:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 2, 2018 1:40 PM

It's curious to me that she let down her mask so quickly and before the wedding. She should have been dripping in fake charm and faux kindness to everyone around her to feed the image she was trying to fabricate per Narc 101. Her delusions of grandeur must be of epic proportions.

Lilibet and Chuck are going to have their hands full saving and extricating Haz from this debacle. Di will seem like a piece cake compared to this.

by Anonymousreply 198December 2, 2018 1:40 PM

R197, you're silly, man. And people generally believe whatever fits their own agenda. That said, there are those among us who respect truth and fact as it stands.

by Anonymousreply 199December 2, 2018 1:42 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion there are a lot, and I mean a LOT, of people on these threads who have no sense of humor and are utterly clueless when it comes to sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 200December 2, 2018 1:47 PM

180 - Thank God for you! I am an equally embarrassed Black Woman ( born and bred Londoner) who is shocked at the low self esteem of too many black people pertaining to Meghan and their need, by proxy for white validation, even if it s via a racist, classist, imperialistic, yet no way stupid institution. It aint cute when you have to realise that a whole heap of non white people NEED white validation more than equality. As a black woman, I have to realise that these types are as dangerous to me ( because they will be first in line to sell you out) as the KKK. And the worst thing is that white people with half a brain are very aware of this paradigm as black men have revealed it time and time again.; "I hate you, don't leave me." I mean, "they" have killed off the ones who had a bit about them and couldn't be bought out.

As African Americans say; All skinfolk aint kinfolk. Why would a black person who loves themselves seek validation in a biracial woman who has done her best to whitewash herself physically and socially, but seemingly hasn't gleaned any sophistication and ended up with a last chance saloon inhabiting Prince?

by Anonymousreply 201December 2, 2018 2:08 PM

[quote] I have a sneaking suspicion there are a lot, and I mean a LOT, of people on these threads who have no sense of humor and are utterly clueless when it comes to sarcasm.

[[@r201]]} Are you the on reporting us?? Just because you spy for Royal Droppings and the other blogs on the Sparkle payroll doesn't mean you can silence the HISTORY being made in these threads. I've been in contact with the editors at Vanity Fair, the Daily Mail and the Mail on Sunday. I don't want to give too much away but they have THANKED me personally for what we're doing here.

by Anonymousreply 202December 2, 2018 2:15 PM

R202 - 0/10 - Nice try, though.

by Anonymousreply 203December 2, 2018 2:18 PM

This thread and the others are hysterical. Thanks, brits, for revealing WHO you are.

Her Americanism is being attacked and I could give a shit less about who she is or what she did for a living before that. I don't own a TV, but I can sure see the hatred and intolerance wafting its way across the Atlantic and mingling with the hick cousins over here.

The nerve of you twits! You give us the likes of Elton, jits like Mick Jagger and no talents like the Spice girls and you have the nerve to try to blab about what is 'respectful or appropriate' anywhere. Amusing as fuck to see you getting your shit handed back to you by a slip of a girl. Keep braying your silly nonsense about air fresheners and tiaras since it's pretty obvious you're using her as a scapegoat for all your frustrations in facing the downturn of your 'empire' and having that silly ass, Charles, as your new king, small fucking 'k'.

We Americans may just be your distant, common cousins, but at least we own our shit and we'll get rid of that asshole causing all the current embarrassment. You brits? You've kept shoving yours (the BRF) under a very expensive rug until you had no where else to go with it. Now you have to live with it or get rid of it. I would think both Waity and Nutmeg would give you some clues as to exactly how useful they are.

As usual, brits are the smelly assholes with no class or hospitality and brutal enough to attack a newcomer and a pregnant one at that. She's nothing special, has no real family, and so you attack. Fucking typical brit behavior to attack the weakest.

by Anonymousreply 204December 2, 2018 2:43 PM

204 - What is it that you dispute ? Non self love having borderline behaviour of too many POC in relation to "race advocacy"? The need for white validation and adjacency? That I am black, a woman and a Londoner who isn't in awe to a mawga footed, socially white washed biracial actress? That Black men as a class are very borderline when it comes to their relationship to White power structure and the ones who could see things more clearly and had genuine self love and put their heads above the parapet in non disingenuous and white validation seeking ways have been "nullified"? Or that a POC person who is more concerned with white validation than having self respect, is as dangerous to me as Klan? Or that not all Skinfolk is kinfolk?

Bitch I've been black for nearly fifty years. I've seen the mess that Black advocacy has regressed into. I've seen the carte blanche embrace of neo liberalism as emancipation culturally, socially and Transatlantically. I've seen how in Britain, the Left middle class fears a black middle class , even as every "other" is allowed to have one. That's why "multiculturalism" is sold to black people more than the far more monocultural other "others", who are not side eyed for ANY of their "monoculturalism" even the abhorrent shit. I've seen the "biracial is the new black" and fetishism of biracial that is just code for "black/white" whilst trying to minimise all other biracials.

If my comment hit a nerve and has rendered you so dunce that you come out with nonsense, look inna YOUR heart and see where you have fucked up your self love. Don't attempt to drag me down to your begging, needy level. Puff up your chest and speak and tell me where I was trying and where I was nice.

by Anonymousreply 205December 2, 2018 2:46 PM

R205 nobody is “attacking” her because of her nationality, it’s because she’s an obvious grifter with a bad temper, narcissistic tendencies and horrible dress sense. Your assertion that it’s because she’s American means you recognize these appalling qualities as being prototypically American. You’re a moron hunty and that chip on your shoulder can be seen from space. You obviously feel being American is second class.

by Anonymousreply 206December 2, 2018 2:59 PM

Sometimes people who’ve come up in the world will shit on people “lower” than their current station. Distancing behavior. They don’t want to be seen “relating” to low status. (“I’m not one of them. You think I’m one of them?”)

It’s very telling behavior.

by Anonymousreply 207December 2, 2018 3:06 PM

Like Sparkle does,, R208?

Bitch to the nanny, bitch caught on camera at that Jamaican wedding being hateful to a WAITER, bitch to that interviewer on the red carpet. A nobody who thinks her peers are Oprah and the Clooneys when she was on a second rate cable show? I am not a fan of Oprah or the Clooneys but come on. A bunch of grifting losers all trying to use each other for PR while they get up to who knows what at Soho. She has done messed this up big time and no amount of screaming at the help can really convince her she is on anything but the thinnest of ice.

Are Adam and Harry back from their holiday in Africa or is he staying away? He has an event on Thursday, tick tock.

The cookbook and kitchen are another example of her poorly considered attempts to play Diana 2.0. No one likes her, even children have to be urged to interact with her. That and her treatment of pets speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 208December 2, 2018 4:10 PM

Wonder if Harry is scared and hiding, worried about her spilling all the family secrets he has told her. If she is backed into a corner she'll bring out the ammunition he gave her to defend herself against The Firm thinking she can make them back off so she can do as she pleases. Although I would hope The Firm has been gathering ammo on her too.

by Anonymousreply 209December 2, 2018 4:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 2, 2018 4:29 PM

What happened at the Jamaican wedding with Miss I'm All That And A Bag of Chips? I'm missed it.

I did see the bitchy video with the red carpet reporter which gives us a glimpse of what has been going on behind the scenes in jolly old England.

by Anonymousreply 211December 2, 2018 4:33 PM

I can't wait for Megs sucked way too many lemons face on the Royal Xmas walk from Sandringham to the church.

by Anonymousreply 212December 2, 2018 4:38 PM

Food items that make Meghan think of home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 2, 2018 4:38 PM

For her next public event, Nutmeg will go even BIGGER and wear these multiple rocks to merchandise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 2, 2018 4:43 PM

r212 She gatecrashed a wedding, stuck to Harry like Superglue giving the evil eye to any women who dared to come near. Then she also seemed to tell a black waiter off about bringing her the wrong drink or something whilst scratching her VJ with one hand and clinging on to an embarassed head bent Harry with the other.

by Anonymousreply 215December 2, 2018 5:19 PM

I am not certain we will see her on Christmas, time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 216December 2, 2018 5:23 PM

Thanks r216.

by Anonymousreply 217December 2, 2018 5:25 PM

R217 - that would be a PR disaster. She should show a brave face and ignore the negativity. If she hides and hangs her head in shame, it would be proof that the stores are true.

by Anonymousreply 218December 2, 2018 5:25 PM

I agree, R21'7.

Excuse will be her pregnancy.

Will they be in Frogmore Cottage by then? Or by Soho? Not at the Middletons though, much to their relief.

by Anonymousreply 219December 2, 2018 5:25 PM

Still Soho.

by Anonymousreply 220December 2, 2018 5:29 PM

Do not be certain she will be included, R219.

She has been given opportunities to learn and to dial back her own aggressive PR and it does not seem that she is a quick learner.

WHO, by the way is funding the PR campaign? Yahoo has a curated selection of the articles and there are multiple placed articles daily. It came out that she was interviewing PR firms, but who is the financial backer? Not likely to be Harry and she did not have that kind of $ herself. One wonders...

by Anonymousreply 221December 2, 2018 5:32 PM

The interview showing Meghan's cunt streak in full unadorned display. Links in the past showed an abbreviated version. Imagine how she much speak to her "lessers" when cameras are not around?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 2, 2018 5:42 PM

They will invite the Queen to Frogmore House but Philip won't come.

by Anonymousreply 223December 2, 2018 5:45 PM

R224 - for fuck's sake, they're not living in Frogmore House, it's Frogmore COTTAGE. Got it?

They will not invite the Queen anywhere. The Queen invites the family for Christmas. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 224December 2, 2018 5:49 PM

R223, I agree that that's the best glimpse of her character that we've ever had, even more revealing than her off-putting engagement interview with Harry. I often think of her behavior toward that journalist -- mocking, belittling, and sarcastic -- when I read new articles hinting at conflict with staff. With her newly inflated self-importance and entitlement, and without cameras trained on her, I can only imagine how abusive she is.

by Anonymousreply 225December 2, 2018 5:52 PM

Then why are they renovating the House? Aren't they storing Meghan's wardrobe in the Cottage?

by Anonymousreply 226December 2, 2018 5:58 PM

R227 -Frogmore House was renovated in the 1980's and finished in about 1990. No one lives there but the royal family use it for official functions such as wedding receptions.

Frogmore COTTAGE is under renovation because Harry and Meghan are moving in next year.

You are either ignorant or being deliberately stupid. Neither trait is desirable in a person.

by Anonymousreply 227December 2, 2018 6:04 PM

WOW. She is exhausting. I would stay in Africa at least till Christmas. 2019.

Notice the telltale super clenched jaw.

by Anonymousreply 228December 2, 2018 7:12 PM

Good find, R223. She is a piece of work for sure.

by Anonymousreply 229December 2, 2018 7:15 PM

Nah, Harry has to be back for brand rehab when he goes to see Meatloaf by himself (an IG event in London).

by Anonymousreply 230December 2, 2018 7:19 PM

R202 I am white, but I think it's a good point. There's a POC round table on youtube making your exact same points about Markle.

OMG, she is a HEROINE because a white prince who, by most accounts, is a drunken, none-too-bright, possibly drug addled, irresponsible spoiled, debauched, entitled little bitch married her. Good God. You should hear the black guys on that panel on that one. Turned down by A list actresses and B list actresses and all of his supposedly "suitable" aristo-adjacent or aristo girlfriends. MM picks up the leavings of dozens of women who took a pass, and not only is this marketed as a triumph, but those who see it for what it is are told they want Harry for themselves.

Markle fandom is a lowest common denominator fandom because its only position is "I know you are, but what am I" (IOW, can't think of anything until Meghan is accused of something, then they "turn it around") and "Jealous." "Jealous" is the saddest of the sad when it comes to Haz and Spark.

by Anonymousreply 231December 2, 2018 7:24 PM

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with her behavior in the video at R223. I'm going to go ahead and tell it like it is: White people are never fully prepared to deal with a confident, strong black woman - one who's NOT going to simply shake her head in agreement with whatever it is being presented to her. They're calling her "opinionated." Simple translation is that she recognizes anything not right for her, and makes it known that there must be a better way. She probably IS very tough and demanding, but hey - you do what you have to do to secure your own interests.

by Anonymousreply 232December 2, 2018 7:41 PM

3, 2, 1.......

by Anonymousreply 233December 2, 2018 7:47 PM

Yo 233, don't twist my words or inject your own made-up narrative. I didn't say "opinionated," I called it out as her own peculiar CUNT streak. She was treating another human being like shit. Turn it around and imagine Kate speaking to Meghan like that...

by Anonymousreply 234December 2, 2018 7:53 PM

Harry is still in Zambia. BTW, Chelsy has some kind of connection to Zambia - her family is there. IDK if it means anythng or if he's seeing Chelsy again, but he's not back in the UK. He's leaving MM alone. Their marriage is probably over though.

by Anonymousreply 235December 2, 2018 9:08 PM

That is some funny shit. Chelsy Davy does in fact divide her time between Zambia, Zimbabwe and London (has done for years). Coincidence? A crucial time in his marriage and Harry can't seem to quit Zambia.

by Anonymousreply 236December 2, 2018 9:15 PM

I'm sorry but what a pussy. As someone on another site said, Meghan may be a dragon, but she is HIS fucking dragon, HE brought her in. So when the press shitstorm comes down, Harry runs away and hides.

It's all him. She's just a symptom.

by Anonymousreply 237December 2, 2018 9:17 PM

Meghan can get with the Middleton brother for the sequel.

by Anonymousreply 238December 2, 2018 9:19 PM

Anyone else think that maybe this is all done purposely as part of the training program? Each one who comes into the fold seems to go through similar experience with the media.

by Anonymousreply 239December 2, 2018 9:22 PM

But the BRF liked Kate. They don't like Meghan because she's such a shit.

by Anonymousreply 240December 2, 2018 9:27 PM

On the merching thing, we have seen the insta that shows prices and vendors for her clothing and accessories -- this info is sometimes issued WHILE SHE IS WEARING the things, or at least immediately afterwards. Is she paid commission based on number of units moved?

by Anonymousreply 241December 2, 2018 9:55 PM

R242 my understanding is she's paid, period, just to wear it. IF she's paid, and it's not quid pro quo. That's how merchandising works. It's the on line pages that link to the clothes who make a commission for every sale (or maybe ever engagement). This includes People. That's why the online publications link not just to what she wore, but "where you can get the same look for less." And that is how Meghan's MIrror is makes $$$. Meghan's Mirror, btw, is repped by the same people who rep Jessica Mulroney. Whole thing is a money making scam.

Many times it will be claimed whatever Meghan wore "sold out" when a simple click will show you it's not sold out. Or what she wore was never available because it's a previous season, a test rendition of the garment, or similar. OR a very limited run was done. If you do 18 of a garment, it's not difficult to sell out.

by Anonymousreply 242December 2, 2018 10:04 PM

R243, the DM did a little piece about the Meghan clothing that was still available for purchase - and at a discount!

Tee hee hee the shade of it.

by Anonymousreply 243December 2, 2018 10:14 PM

Okay R243 and R244. Starting with the ridiculous evening dress for engagement photo to the incredibly poor fitting wedding dress, something has been really off. What you're saying is that despite extremely high profile massively photographed events, MeMe can't even merch particularly well. Oh dear.

There were many blinds about internet scrubbing and payoffs to various parties leading up to the Best Wedding Of All Weddings, so I'm pretty sure her skeleton closet is really rattley. Not a good position to wage a PR war from, I don't think.

by Anonymousreply 244December 2, 2018 10:19 PM

In relation to another post on the other thread which is now closed: Andrew and Fergs knew each other for years before marrying. They were playmates as children. That's Andrew with his back toward the camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 2, 2018 10:26 PM

Maybe this pic will post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 2, 2018 10:27 PM

These two just LOOK like they've got all kinds of tricks up their sleeves, and NOT JUST HER! BOTH OF THEM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 2, 2018 10:33 PM

I think we are going to find out, R245, this all feels as though it is heading somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 248December 2, 2018 10:45 PM

R245, the bizarre thing about Meghan's merching, compared to the merching of other celebs, is the labels don't seem to give a shit. There are no fittings, clearly. No care to be sure it's styled properly. Very often, as with her dog shit hat at Xmas last year, the item turns out to have been discontinued. It seems that even the labels who give her freebies see her as low rent, and don't put a whole lot of effort into the stuff they send.

by Anonymousreply 249December 2, 2018 10:47 PM

The merch fiends are back! Merching grifter asshole, etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 250December 2, 2018 10:49 PM

Is this a journalistic slow churn of the roller coaster clacking its way up up up toward the inevitable deep drop? Weeeeeeee.......

by Anonymousreply 251December 2, 2018 10:49 PM

Meghan needs to Brexit that shit asap. That family is poison and so are the british people and press. Take them to the cleaners! If they think you're grifting, make them all PAY for your divorce wardrobe, alimony, child support and personal travel for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Yay, the sting was successful! Check out all the butt hurt brits blaming the American girl for her 'American' ways.

Hunty, I'm just getting started with my low life American opinions. Block me if you can't handle it, pussy brit-loving fool.

by Anonymousreply 252December 2, 2018 10:57 PM

R253 hon, that anger and vitriol ain't healthy. Lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 253December 2, 2018 10:58 PM

Why do unstable people seem to identify so STRONGLY with Sparky? Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 254December 2, 2018 11:05 PM

First Kate and then Meghan were predicted to be the second coming of Diana. When neither live up to the public's expectations they get torn to pieces.

by Anonymousreply 255December 2, 2018 11:11 PM

Nah, re: Nutmeg, that is not the issue. SHE is the issue. SHE has always been the issue, her whole life.

She has only one relative relationship and no actual friends at almost 40 and is on her third marriage.

What is that saying? Wherever you go, there you are?

by Anonymousreply 256December 2, 2018 11:14 PM

E253 I love strong black male queens like you. However, I really hate MM. She's not strong. She's just a narcissist. But it's ok, you post whatever you want. I'll read it. I appreciate your view even though I'm an American POC who hates her.

by Anonymousreply 257December 2, 2018 11:19 PM

The THAT GURL thread (the OTHER thread) was closed at #603. I think we need another 2nd thread along with this one on DL. What should be called? I can't post threads for some reason. Also I too love R253 even though he's a Sugar. We can take it. I hate MM but I like the Sugar guy.

by Anonymousreply 258December 2, 2018 11:25 PM

I like "JC Penney's Presents Meghan Markle Dick Riders Mount Up," after the Chris Watts' thread.

by Anonymousreply 259December 2, 2018 11:27 PM

R259, I believe you have to be a paying member of Datalounge to start threads. (It's only $18 a year, I think, and the entertainment is well worth it.)

However, I disagree that we need another one. It has actually been a pain to keep track of the discussion on three different threads: this one, the "That Gurl" thread, and the British Royal Family Part 6 thread. We need to consolidate, rather than spreading out our gossip.

by Anonymousreply 260December 2, 2018 11:29 PM

It should be Harry and That Gurl Part 3

by Anonymousreply 261December 2, 2018 11:31 PM

Ok I will start it.

by Anonymousreply 262December 2, 2018 11:32 PM

Whoops Part IV?

by Anonymousreply 263December 2, 2018 11:33 PM

Anyone can start a thread.

by Anonymousreply 264December 2, 2018 11:33 PM

I stand corrected, then, R265, but I don't understand why everyone wants yet another thread (and I'm speaking as someone who lives for the Markle gossip these days). Don't you all find it cumbersome?

by Anonymousreply 265December 2, 2018 11:38 PM

R259, be sure that you're on the "Recent" tab when wanting to start a thread of your own. Look for the "new thread" button.

by Anonymousreply 266December 2, 2018 11:41 PM

I like the several threads thing, just in case one of our threads gets deleted, reported, etc. We have a couple of on-going backups.

The William lost his looks thread is turning into another one of "our" threads too. FWIW, brothers & sisters.

by Anonymousreply 267December 2, 2018 11:49 PM

When we were all shoo-horned into the Dangling Tendrils threads, we lost those threads & did not have backups. So now, it's imperative to have backups because of the angry people. I welcome Sugars to our threads too as long as they don't try to disrupt our threads with false accusations & reportings. Otherwise, bring it on. The war against MM is on!

by Anonymousreply 268December 2, 2018 11:52 PM

I appreciate the responses, R268 and R269. I was sincerely curious. I adored the Dangling Tendrils threads, in spite of the occasional crazies we attracted, and was really worried about losing them, so it makes sense to have backup. I really do feel that we're winning the war, though. I seem to find our merry gang on every BRF-related thread these days!

by Anonymousreply 269December 2, 2018 11:55 PM

R270 that merry gang of ours are what I consider FAMILY!

by Anonymousreply 270December 2, 2018 11:58 PM

The Dick Riders thread is up, thx to whomever in our family posted it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 3, 2018 12:00 AM

Omg you guys are hilarious. R272 I didn't think the suggestion to use that thread title was serious -! It works I guess. That Chris Watts series is crazy even by DL standards (yet the MM threads get deleted wtf?). It's ok to discuss the appeal of an admitted wife-and-child murderer, but not the silly ways of a junior BRF member.

I was one of the final posters in the other "That gurl" thread and found may way over here - I see most of the Tendrils regulars are here. Carry on, we'll post in both threads.

by Anonymousreply 272December 3, 2018 12:06 AM

Yes, that title is a masterpiece. Cheers to the OP!

by Anonymousreply 273December 3, 2018 12:08 AM

[quote]I wonder, as various older royals die off, if KP will become more like Clarence House instead of the "Aunt Pile" it is now. If it will become more of William's sole domain, and not a lot of little bolt holes on the property for minor family members.

ICAM r146, Will and Kate are obviously angling to make KP their home base for the indefinite future, until he becomes King. Not sure he will make the entire place his 'sole' domain, as its fairly sprawling and huge and the BRF needs someplace to house not only junior fam members but senior staff.

Part of the comp for many staff is living in palaces like KP, since the salaries given out by the royals are often very low and below market-rate.

by Anonymousreply 274December 3, 2018 12:10 AM

[quote]...since the salaries given out by the royals are often very low and below market-rate.

I didn't know this, R275. That's interesting; I would have expected the opposite. I'm an American, and I've often wondered about the people who work for the BRF. Are those jobs competitive? Do people do them for the prestige, or because they are true believers in the monarchy? Are employees treated well (not by Meghan, as we now know, but otherwise)?

by Anonymousreply 275December 3, 2018 12:26 AM

No worries about my anger, bitches. I'm not such a loser and fool that I need to drag someone I don't know and add to the chorus of briit intolerance and snobbery. I actually loooooooooove this thread and all the vitriol. It makes it clear what the 'gurl' needs to do and that is to brexit, stage right, and get the fuck out of that shithole.

Yes, they pay shit. They're royal and think you should be paying them. Stupid brits.

by Anonymousreply 276December 3, 2018 12:42 AM

r276 BRF staff salaries are *notoriously* low and below rate, that's one reason for all the insanely high turnover (well that and having to put up with the diva behavior most of that gang swims in). The prestige element is definitely the main draw there.

by Anonymousreply 277December 3, 2018 12:49 AM

[quote]Well, I for one can say that if it ever comes to light that the RF were ganging up on her to purposely make her life hell, then I will feel no guilt because I never trashed her for the sake of gossip as entertainment.

Good because we will feel no guilt either. Everyone wins!

I find it weird, or at least amusing, that people get so up in arms re silly speculation re a celebrity or public figure. MM, no matter what the outcome of her current travails, will die rich, secure, thin (most likely) and famous (the latter being her ultimate goal in life). That's in or out of the BRF. Why so much outrage and pity for her or anyone else in her shoes? The sugar-screaming for her here is as if she's being held in a dungeon under Windsor, waterboarded while her fingernails are pulled out. Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 278December 3, 2018 12:54 AM

R277 I love you even though I'm anti-MM & you're pro. You're way cool...and FUN! I even pressed WW on your post. You rock.

by Anonymousreply 279December 3, 2018 12:58 AM

I see KP as as a Royal Family Council flat. I bet Eugenie & Jack will be welcome to stay there & Bea + whomever she marries (most likely the baby daddy she's currently dating). Also, would it be out of place for Pippa to move into an apt there? That would really upset MM btw.

by Anonymousreply 280December 3, 2018 1:01 AM

KP is for royals r281, not royal in-laws and hanger-ons. The Pipster has her rich hubs to buy her private digs in Londontown.

Eug and Jack are rumored to be moving out to larger space in London on their own, since Ivy Cott is a bit on the smallish side, and I don't think bigger KP space is being granted, going forward, to junior royals (see posts at r146 and r275). Bea currently has a 4 bedroom flat in St. James that she used to share with Eug; no word on her living future living status. I don't see why she wouldn't be granted a small cottage at KP if she wanted it.

by Anonymousreply 281December 3, 2018 1:06 AM

Does anyone think that H & M will return to Nott Cott?

Ivy Cottage is actually bigger, it's 3 bedrooms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282December 3, 2018 2:34 AM

They can't. They got their eviction notice.

by Anonymousreply 283December 3, 2018 2:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 3, 2018 6:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285December 3, 2018 6:39 PM

Pottery Barn x Home Depot chic?

by Anonymousreply 286December 3, 2018 6:54 PM

The DM is at it again. In the "related articles" midway down the article about the George Spencer-Churchill's wedding we have...

1. Fergie

2. MM avoids reading negative stories

3. "What have I just seen?" Henry VIII's six wives as a girlband

4. "Nice little earner! Mother reveals her baby boy is an Instagram influencer aged ONE and has already bagged £10k in freebies"

by Anonymousreply 287December 3, 2018 6:59 PM

Thanks for that detail r288, I know some will think its nuts to think that stuff is deliberate but we all know the DM. Hard to believe that is all auto-generated by content keywords or themes. Please keep posting these.

by Anonymousreply 288December 3, 2018 8:12 PM

MM's problem is not that she is black or bi-racial. Her problem is that she is a true blue-collar trash Markle. Just like her dad, a blue collar guy, she has no respect for the institutions or the monarchy. Typical blue-collar stuff --- hate the boss type of behavior with a touch of insolence. Why should she have to pay attention to the BRF's traditions or their needs? Her dad insulted the monarchy -- calling them a cult --- insulted PH by insinuating that PH would hit his wife ---- why would we expect MM to be any different? And, as an American, I consider her behavior embarrassing, it's rude, it's crass, it's disrespectful. If your mother-in-law wants you to wear a hat to an official occasion --- wear it! If her HM asks you to wear a hat, wear it! If you are supposed to curtsy to the Queen of Tonga, do the correct thing -- curtsy. This is all passive aggressive behavior which is backfiring on her big time. It makes her look bad; and negatively impacts on the BRF.

If MM acted appropriately, she would garner a great deal of respect for the African-American community. But, right now, she just looks like an uncultured, unsophisticated, LA grifter with a blue-collar confrontational attitude.

And, I doubt that BRF is entirely racist; they have long-standing relationships with Africa; PH and PW are very fond of Africa, and they probably see and contact more black people than your average American and they have met and interacted with Africans for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 289December 4, 2018 1:05 AM

awww, we lost the dick riders thread.

by Anonymousreply 290December 4, 2018 1:06 AM

r291 et al - This was a thread I started after the DT thread closure. Title is purposely vague.

- OP DT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 4, 2018 1:15 AM

Fuck. These sugars are horrible except for our ONE sugar.

by Anonymousreply 292December 4, 2018 1:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 4, 2018 2:09 AM

There's now a strong rumor at Skippy's (yeah she's on Tumblr...I KNOW I KNOW) that Hazza is still in Africa.

by Anonymousreply 294December 4, 2018 2:10 AM

That was a wild thread there r291, while it lasted. Already have the new thread in the watcher r292.

I guess this is the back up thread. New news in the DM: Megs has been tapped to give a reading at the annual van Strawberry memorial, this after supposedly alienating from the whole Highgrove hedonism crew he grew up with for years. Many weren't even invited to their evening reception, although "friend" like the Clooneys and Oprah were (see link at r294).

by Anonymousreply 295December 4, 2018 2:13 AM

Ok which of you Bitches got the Muriel Complaint/anti-DT thread GREYED out?! LOL x10. What goes around comes around. Love it so much.

by Anonymousreply 296December 4, 2018 2:20 AM

There is no way in a million years Markle will give a reading at the Von Straubenzee memorial. A man she never met and had no relationship with and doesn't know any of his friends or family.

TOTALLY object to blue collar as a slur. Markle's father was a hard working, generous guy who was great at his job and highly responsible. Meghan is a spoiled, entitled brat who respects NOTHING except personal publicity, money, attention, and self-aggrandizement. She has no respect for the bRF because she has no respect for anything.

by Anonymousreply 297December 4, 2018 2:31 AM

Well the DM is reporting it r298, in one of their royal/society columns which aren't usually tabloid junk but decent reporting. It appears to be happening, but of course we need to analyze why, as you said she has no connections to that crew or that family. Did Hazza insist, and pull strings or make a big donation to the fund?

The van Strawberries (yeah I know) are very conservative, very longtime friends not just to Will & Haz but to Charles as well. They go way back and will do anything the royals ask, to help them.

by Anonymousreply 298December 4, 2018 2:36 AM

You make a good point r299, but it is amazing that they are seemingly foisting her yet again on those who want nothing to do with her. What unbelievable poor taste to use this of all occasions to build her up. If the RF pushed for this, they're as bad as she is (unless she's backed them into some kind of corner).

by Anonymousreply 299December 4, 2018 2:49 AM

I'm thinking its not about her backing them into any corners, I don't believe for a second she has any such pull or power. It may be Charles, or Haz himself, trying desperately to do some kind of damage control right before the holidays. They've just had an avalanche of negative gossipy tabloid stories the likes of which haven't been seen since the Diana divorce heyday. Can't help but think it's been stressful perhaps to the elder royals, esp QE and PP. T

They may be trying to smooth stuff over and present a united front for the upcoming holidays. The Queen probably wants some respite. This event, with this particular family, would be the perfect opportunity, since so many of the aristos who run with the BRF will be there.

by Anonymousreply 300December 4, 2018 2:58 AM

Let me guess, she'll talk about Feminism & Racism. Again. And again. And, again. And how she had it so hard. Again. None of which is true.

by Anonymousreply 301December 4, 2018 3:04 AM

DM commenter laying the dish out. Says she just DISMISSED 4 Royal Protection Officers for no reason. It's not JUST the servants. She's coming for EVERYONE!!! What a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 302December 4, 2018 3:06 AM

She'll probably read some kind of poem, I think that's what the DM said. She'd have to, for that crowd. No SJW stuff for them, it would be a lead balloon.

Someone on the main royal goss thread (pt 7 I think) tonight reviewed the Court Circular and found nothing scheduled for H & M for the rest of the month. What happened to 'hitting the ground running' work-wise? Something is so up.

by Anonymousreply 303December 4, 2018 3:07 AM

Thanks for bringing that over r303. There are so many comments on those DM posts (like 1000s), you can't wade thru them. Kudos to posters like you who bring them here for us to nibble on :)...do you think it's true? Let us know any other details.

by Anonymousreply 304December 4, 2018 3:09 AM

And....poof! Just like that (referring to r297).

by Anonymousreply 305December 4, 2018 3:11 AM

#TRUTH, in case you can't see this

ROYALTY

Left EXPECTION

Right. REALITY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 4, 2018 3:15 AM

Why would a newcomer to that circle and family read ANYTHING at the memorial service of a young man who died nine years ago, who she never knew, when the church will be filled with people who knew him and know the family? If the family is rolling over for the BRF by allowing their son's memorial service or carol service to be used to promote someone who is hopeless, that is revolting.

by Anonymousreply 307December 4, 2018 3:25 AM

Van Strawberries wouldn't roll over r308, they would however do many things to humor Charles or William, or even Harry. Their ties are that deep. Remember, even though we don't like her, she's Haz's wife and he was particularly closed to the deceased son.

There may be a bigger picture here that we don't know about...something that will be obvious later but right now we can't see.

by Anonymousreply 308December 4, 2018 3:33 AM

[quote]r298 There is no way in a million years Markle will give a reading at the Von Straubenzee memorial. A man she never met and had no relationship with and doesn't know any of his friends or family.

The Duchess will do as she likes, and the crowd will eat it up.

#GetUsedToIt

by Anonymousreply 309December 4, 2018 3:33 AM

Pro-Meg troll is that you at r310? smooches. We love your tart, acidic love of the Bean here.

by Anonymousreply 310December 4, 2018 3:37 AM

I simply have eyes that can SEE, mi querida anciana r311.

by Anonymousreply 311December 4, 2018 3:40 AM

The Mirror is reporting that Michelle Obama was at Southbank Centre's Royal Festival Hall, in London this evening. Anyone know if Sparkles elbowed her way into the venue?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312December 4, 2018 3:41 AM

Why cant Haz speak at this long-planned memorial for his old friend?

by Anonymousreply 313December 4, 2018 3:44 AM

Because he now has his demanding wife to do it for him r314. Where have you been the past few months? Get with the program!

MO has been in London the past few days for her book tour. Interesting - where is MM, her 'good friend" who intro'd her to Haz lol? This is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 314December 4, 2018 3:45 AM

[quote]HEADLINE: [bold]Michelle Obama reveals Queen branded royal protocol 'rubbish' during UK visit[/bold]

This is the first indication that QEII is changing the line of succession, in favor of Harry (and Meghan).

President Obama and Michelle were probably there to advise as to how they could assist in this adjustment.

by Anonymousreply 315December 4, 2018 3:46 AM

The Meganistas will be gratified to know the BRF is finally doing the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 316December 4, 2018 3:57 AM

are not is

by Anonymousreply 317December 4, 2018 3:58 AM

r315 should read "whom she intro'd to Haz". My poor grammar and typing when up late.

by Anonymousreply 318December 4, 2018 4:09 AM

What are the odds of Harry never coming back? Just disappearing into the bush and building a whole new life as a Maasai warrior? He's dealing with a lot. He's gone from free and easy bachelor to married and expecting a child in about 2 years. And his choice of bride/mother of his child has proven herself to be a narcissist of the highest order. No one would blame him for disappearing.

by Anonymousreply 319December 4, 2018 4:09 AM

If he is back they are probably 'nesting' out at SoHo House...oops, their 'private rented converted cow shed' out in the Cotswolds. Reviewing the decorating plans for Frog Cott.

by Anonymousreply 320December 4, 2018 4:14 AM

I can’t tell whether R316 is serious.

by Anonymousreply 321December 4, 2018 4:22 AM

^^ oh dear. it would appear i am in the wrong thread : (

by Anonymousreply 322December 4, 2018 4:33 AM

[R321] they are probably 'nesting' out at SoHo House...oops, their 'private rented converted cow shed' out in the Cotswolds. Reviewing the decorating plans for Frog Cott.

The wonderful thing is they won't have to spend much on furniture. The BRF has storehouse after storehouse of antiques for MM to chose from...tapestries, sculptures, candalabras galore!

She will mix them with simple modern pieces, of course, so it's not too stodgy. But she will indeed honor some very lucky pieces by putting them in her new home, introducing them to whole new generations of the public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 4, 2018 4:45 AM

She's not allowed to touch anything unless the BRF gives her permission R321 are you fucking crazy? QE2 doesn't even like MM. She touches nothing till QE says and that is not happening. Plus MM has zero taste.

by Anonymousreply 324December 4, 2018 4:59 AM

[quote] DM commenter laying the dish out. Says she just DISMISSED 4 Royal Protection Officers for no reason. It's not JUST the servants.

Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 325December 4, 2018 5:09 AM

[quote]The Duchess will do as she likes, and the crowd will eat it up.

Only if Hello, OK, the DM and Woman's Day encourage them to.

#GetReal

by Anonymousreply 326December 4, 2018 5:20 AM

R326 no I do not, sorry. I saw it as a screenshot on the secret CD site on FB.

by Anonymousreply 327December 4, 2018 7:28 AM

[quote]r328 no I do not, sorry. I saw it as a screenshot on the secret CD site on FB.

Well! What more evidence do we NEED ? ?

by Anonymousreply 328December 4, 2018 7:46 AM

The link at r285 has some revisionist ageism, listing Meghan as being 34 and Harry being 37.

[quote] Meghan, 34, and Harry, 37, are set to welcome their first child together sometime between April and May, which is when Samantha is planning to release her book, titled In The Shadows of The Duches (sic), which, in the author's words, promises to uncover all of her sister's 'lies' and shed light on the rift in their family.

by Anonymousreply 329December 4, 2018 7:54 AM

Revisionist ageism? Nah, that's just good old fashioned Daily Mail sloppiness as they don't appear to have copy editors. They frequently have inconsistent ages and conflicting information between headlines, sub-headlines and and the body of the article.

by Anonymousreply 330December 4, 2018 8:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331December 4, 2018 8:54 AM

R330, that story also said Katherine of Aragon was “childless.”

by Anonymousreply 332December 4, 2018 9:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333December 4, 2018 12:02 PM

In other breaking news, water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 334December 4, 2018 12:12 PM

Any sign of Haz yet? The two day Africa trip seems much longer.

by Anonymousreply 335December 4, 2018 12:16 PM

Yet he's managing to say so much, R336, by his thundering silence.

by Anonymousreply 336December 4, 2018 12:25 PM

I don't understand how, in this age of phone cameras and constant internet connection and anonymous gossip sites, that no one can say for sure if Harry is still in Africa or if he's back at home.

by Anonymousreply 337December 4, 2018 1:31 PM

I guess money can buy anonymity, R338, if one really wants to be anonymous and not just play at it.

by Anonymousreply 338December 4, 2018 1:39 PM

That's because SoHo House is a secure getaway spot r338. You know that's where they're holed up.

by Anonymousreply 339December 4, 2018 2:41 PM

Seeing as Harry is attending a memorial tonight for a dear friend who died tragically, one would assume that Harry has arrived back from Africa.

by Anonymousreply 340December 4, 2018 2:44 PM

Aren't royals suppose to be impartial when it comes to politics?

Megsy was supposedly at Michelle Obama's event last night in London and met her secretly afterward. No pics from anyone? Why is she hiding?

by Anonymousreply 341December 4, 2018 3:11 PM

Was just gonna post the link r342. No photos, DoS attended the event in a 'private capacity', most likely backstage.

They had a 'private audience' and 'shared experiences of pregnancy and raising children, plus shared causes including girls’ education.' This is what caught my eye though:

[quote]The friend also revealed that Meghan felt she had been welcomed in London. The Standard understands that many of the charities to which she is due to be appointed royal patron in the new year will be London-orientated.

Charities mostly in London, because she felt she had been 'welcomed' in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342December 4, 2018 3:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343December 4, 2018 3:17 PM

I suspect The Sussex Couple will be staying with the Queen at Sandringham.

Think about it...if the Cambridges are going to rush off to the Middletons, would they want to leave Dimwit and Nutmeg alone with their staff?

by Anonymousreply 344December 4, 2018 3:27 PM

Who can forget the flying brown turd hat? Those pics were my intro to MeMe, topping a huge ill fitting coat and merchpurse. Haz just looked toasted. Like WTF.

by Anonymousreply 345December 4, 2018 3:37 PM

I believe some of the rumors but the incident described here just doesn't ring true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346December 4, 2018 3:45 PM

The #MyPalaceSources hashtag is MM sugars who have no info

by Anonymousreply 347December 4, 2018 3:46 PM

Never mind about R347. They're just making fun of the rumors (see below).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348December 4, 2018 3:47 PM

Another stupid post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349December 4, 2018 3:48 PM

Just heard that Hazza is still in touch with Chelsy. Interesting. And she is in Zimbabwe for Xmas.

by Anonymousreply 350December 4, 2018 3:51 PM

Statement thread was just closed bc of the crazy sugars.

by Anonymousreply 351December 4, 2018 4:21 PM

We need a new thread stat because of the closures

by Anonymousreply 352December 4, 2018 4:22 PM

ENTY BLIND ITEM #4

Blind Item #4 The alliterate celebrity who used to be an actress would love nothing more than to come to the States for the rest of her pregnancy. I told you before she was really pushing for a move to Canada and away from everything and she is telling friends there that she is hopeful she can move there. She sees no reason to stay overseas.

by Anonymousreply 353December 4, 2018 4:22 PM

Enty always has an interesting take on the alliterate celeb. The comments are informed and most importantly unedited and never deleted.

by Anonymousreply 354December 4, 2018 4:27 PM

Buckingham Palace Issues Rare Statement Regarding Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton Feud Rumors thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 355December 4, 2018 4:31 PM

One of the last posts in the Statement thread pointed out the differences in wording of the Queen's formal engagement announcement (I guess it's the one posted on the gates of Buck Palace) for William and for Harry. Actually both those announcements were the same, except for the names. However! the "Instrument of Consent" which is this medieval looking hand written document is the one that describes Kate as "trusted and well beloved" and the one for Meghan just states her full name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356December 4, 2018 4:44 PM

Meghan Markle Demands Hollywood Publicist Amid Bitter Feud With Kate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357December 4, 2018 4:46 PM

Other thread said that she shitcanned 4 royal police officers assigned to her via DM comment.

by Anonymousreply 358December 4, 2018 4:50 PM

Sleuths have figured out that she was with Cory Vitiello in 2012 till 2016 & was living with Cory Vitiello when she met Harry. She met Harry through Cory who workd for Harry in Miami at the Invictus Games, allegedly she met Harry in March 2016, probably when Harry met Cory. She was fucking Harry behind Cory's back.

Also, complicated because that means that Cory & MM had been together 3.5 or 4 years - which comes under common law marriage.

Which brings us to another gossip item about Cory:

"The word is that Cory is right now crossing his t's and dotting his i's to make sure that Megs can't come back on him and his restaurants , claiming a share , as he apparently thinks her royal gig won't last much longer "

by Anonymousreply 359December 4, 2018 5:08 PM

People who have never dealt with someone like Meghan don't realize how utterly exhausting they are. I guarantee Harry has not had more than a day's peace since marrying. He doesn't seem to have the fortitude to deal with her for much longer. I bet his ego has kept him in this relationship this long, but he will eventually reach his limit. I wonder if he will have the maturity to break it off with her in person or if he'll get someone else to do the dirty work?

by Anonymousreply 360December 4, 2018 5:12 PM

That sounds pretty farfetched.

by Anonymousreply 361December 4, 2018 5:13 PM

my comment was for r360

by Anonymousreply 362December 4, 2018 5:14 PM

How she met Cory could be the Soho house connection. I think he was the chef there or a member. Somethiing. But the Soho House is a sleazy rich person's club, orgies, drugs, hookers.

by Anonymousreply 363December 4, 2018 5:17 PM

Cory, I think, had a gf when she met him at the opening of Soho Toronto in 2012.

by Anonymousreply 364December 4, 2018 5:21 PM

R362 never underestimate a narcissist. Leave no dollar or quid unturned is their rule #1.

by Anonymousreply 365December 4, 2018 5:24 PM

R361, your comment brings to mind the old saying: “Marry in haste, repent at leisure”.

Her ability to close that deal is impressive.

by Anonymousreply 366December 4, 2018 5:30 PM

I bet Cory is glad to be rid of her.

Although he may not be rid of her entirely if that gossip tidbit is true.

by Anonymousreply 367December 4, 2018 5:31 PM

The VF article says they met in London in July 2016 but that's bs pr. March 2016 when she was living with Cory in TO.

by Anonymousreply 368December 4, 2018 5:37 PM

R367 I think it's because of her "geriatric" age. The older she got the less likely her body could conceive though IVF. she had her eggs frozen, everything was done in the Lab with H's sperm and her younge eggs. I guess we'll see how big she is in her next gig as that should mean 5 months pregnant.

PS is there a second thread yet anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 369December 4, 2018 5:40 PM

I was the one calling out that Sparkle would somehow try to insinuate a connection to Michelle Obama during her visit to England. It was like catnip to this narcissist. She probably believes she is on the same level as Mrs. Obama. Since she was unable to finagle a photo-op, it is debatable whether she actually got the meet and greet. Wouldn't put it past her pr to drop false bait like all her others--the Queen and Prince Charles love me best! -The Clooneys sent their private jet to jaunt Haz and me to their villa on Lake Como for a mini-moon! -The Queen is gifting us Adelaide Cottage and I love the dolphin decor in the bath!

by Anonymousreply 370December 4, 2018 5:41 PM

Reading about how everyone has to change their Christmas plans to diffuse the chaos caused by the Narc really rings close to home for me. I know first hand the level of destruction they cause and then they cry that they are in fact the one who has been unfairly treated and wounded and then everyone else has to jump through hoops and make concessions and accommodations to suit the Narc to try and salvage any semblance of normalcy and in hopes it will appease and stop the Narc's behavior (it doesn't). Then the Narc just stands back and smirks and surveys the damage they've cause with delight.

by Anonymousreply 371December 4, 2018 5:44 PM

R372, yes.

And it won’t even appease them for long. I guarantee there will be problems even though they bent over backwards.

by Anonymousreply 372December 4, 2018 5:49 PM

R371 - You called it and Kensington Palace has confirmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373December 4, 2018 5:51 PM

The Statement thread manages to get to 530 posts so it was a success. Not much flaming or r-talk there, its not deleted either. Chalk it up to there being too many royal threads, the web-bies are probably trying to consolidate. I wouldn't start another one, to the poster who suggested this. Let's keep this one going, it will max out tonight or tomorrow morning anyways.

Is the van Strawberry memorial tonight? I believe there's also some kind of formal (translation: tiaras) diplomatic reception at BP tonight. Will H & M be joining the rest of the royals for that?

by Anonymousreply 374December 4, 2018 5:54 PM

It will be a rinse, lather, repeat of last year: Daddy Charles! -William doesn't sincere in his efforts to make me feel welcome! Kate keeps bossing me around. The kids are too noisy, and, well, I am pregnant! (Never mind she couldn't be courteous when Kate was pregnant herself last year.)

by Anonymousreply 375December 4, 2018 5:55 PM

Michelle Obama has some advice for Meghan. She was listening backstage so that must of felt strange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376December 4, 2018 5:58 PM

Our laugh for today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 4, 2018 6:38 PM

Michelle said this earlier this year R377. If Meghan valued anybody else's advice but her own, she would have heeded this wise counsel. As it is, the Duches of Sussex is consumed with her vanity.

by Anonymousreply 378December 4, 2018 6:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 4, 2018 8:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380December 4, 2018 8:32 PM

And dangling tendrily.

by Anonymousreply 381December 4, 2018 8:38 PM

Just when she could really show off a bump at its cutest (not heavy, bulbous and pendulous as in the later stages), they've sidelined her exhibitionism and reduced her figure to murky alley shots.

by Anonymousreply 382December 4, 2018 8:38 PM

R381, so is Harry.

by Anonymousreply 383December 4, 2018 8:42 PM

Good lord, what has Harry been doing - tearing his hair out? He looks balder than William.

by Anonymousreply 384December 4, 2018 8:42 PM

They do match up well in the bad hair department, i must say.

by Anonymousreply 385December 4, 2018 8:44 PM

What did I miss? Why is she speaking at a memorial for her husband's friend she never met?

by Anonymousreply 386December 4, 2018 8:56 PM

It's 10 pm+ in the UK what does the DM say?

by Anonymousreply 387December 4, 2018 9:14 PM

Looks like he's holding her hand. So I guess no divorce....YET

by Anonymousreply 388December 4, 2018 9:15 PM

So if this thread gets shanked by the Sugars what IS the name of our next thread?

by Anonymousreply 389December 4, 2018 9:16 PM

The DM got tons of Pippa’s pics detailing her clothes but only a couple of blurry Meghan pics, where she keeps her head down, and no word on what she’s wearing and hiw much it costs. It must be killing her.

by Anonymousreply 390December 4, 2018 9:20 PM

r390 - One option.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391December 4, 2018 9:25 PM

Another possible feeling r391: HUMILIATION

by Anonymousreply 392December 4, 2018 9:28 PM

Another possible feeling r391: HUMILIATION

by Anonymousreply 393December 4, 2018 9:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394December 4, 2018 9:35 PM

R387 Who the fuck knows. It makes zero sense. She fancies herself a writer and speaker extraordinaire so maybe Harry asked her to take his place.

by Anonymousreply 395December 4, 2018 9:38 PM

Those tiara pearls could put an eye out -- are they articulated; do they tremble with every fanciful step?

by Anonymousreply 396December 4, 2018 9:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397December 4, 2018 9:42 PM

Her hair looks real good. Just right for an aristo memorial .

by Anonymousreply 398December 4, 2018 9:44 PM

Priceless DM comment:

LOL, Harry was not invited so he has to make something up for Megs to do so that she doesn't feel like the d-list royal that she is.

by Anonymousreply 399December 4, 2018 9:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400December 4, 2018 9:58 PM

Camilla's getting her Tai Chi on. Those hands placed over her Lower Dantian. Or is she just sending us her love? Looking good hon.

by Anonymousreply 401December 4, 2018 10:04 PM

^^^She will be gnashing her teeth over this. She’s at a memorial to someone she never met, no photo opportunities, what we’ve seen looks drab. The ones that matter are trotting out the tiaras and priceless diamonds to hob nob with the elite.

by Anonymousreply 402December 4, 2018 10:05 PM

I can see her harassing Harry with, "But "I" was an intern at the American Embassy in Buenos Aires. My uncle had a career in the diplomatic corps! What do you mean I wasn't invited to the event with tiaras? I belong there goddamnit!"

by Anonymousreply 403December 4, 2018 10:16 PM

This is a pic of the 2016 Diplomatic Reception. No Harry. He has never attended because his position simply does not warrant inclusion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404December 4, 2018 10:20 PM

Yes, Harry is not important enough to attend however I suspect MeAgain is not going to be happy about this.

by Anonymousreply 405December 4, 2018 10:22 PM

Kate finally got the memo the dress code for royal ladies is white.

by Anonymousreply 406December 4, 2018 10:28 PM

Are you sure about that R407? Looks to me like senior royals wear white. Now Kate is a senior royal.

by Anonymousreply 407December 4, 2018 10:34 PM

Nah, not sure. Just making an observation--and bad joke. No shade intended.

by Anonymousreply 408December 4, 2018 10:42 PM

I can't stand Meghan but Piers could do so much more to take her down. Instead he just sounds petulant. Before she thoroughly ghosted him, he described an email relationship followed by a pub date in which she drew many heads in the bar (sunglasses, short skirt, etc.), checked her phone a lot and made several meaningful allusions to "persistent" suitors. The date ended, off she went, and Piers was ghosted.

What is Piers not telling us? How did he happen to email-befriend a nobody Z list actress on a US cable show that filmed in Canada? I think he said it started when she "reached out" or something for advice, but come on.

He's too busy bitching about considering himself too important to be ghosted by the likes of her to keep the focus where it should be - she ghosts EVERYBODY and is probably pay for play. He won't drop that one, but it would explain why he's pissed at being ghosted by someone he claims to have met once. If he's ghosted by a yacht girl whose services he enjoyed and then she acts like she's too good for him, Piers would take that amiss.

by Anonymousreply 409December 4, 2018 11:49 PM

Must be killing the sugars that this is the second tiara Kate has worn since the Hazbean wedding and Meghan's tiara evenings so far total zilch. I want to see her in one just to picture the hair don't.

It is mystifying to me why sugars are celebrating the fact that Harry dropped so far and was so hard up he scooped up a Z-lister. There are plenty of A, B and C list POC female celebrities in Harry's age bracket, but they weren't interested. It's not so much that Smeg won anything as she picked up something discarded by everybody else because he has big personality and intellectual problems and not enough cash to make up for it.

by Anonymousreply 410December 4, 2018 11:53 PM

Oh look Kate gets to wear the same boring tiara. Who under the age of 60 wears pearls as their signature piece? Sophie Wessex is in her mid fifties and she has barely worn pearls in the last decade. Meghan may be jealous that she missed a big photo op but I doubt she's jealous about Kate getting to wear the Cambridge Knot tiara again.

by Anonymousreply 411December 5, 2018 12:11 AM

And all of a sudden Meghan's bump looks huge again. Deflating and inflating bump is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 412December 5, 2018 12:12 AM

R412 - got it. "I didn't want that stupid tiara anyway!"

by Anonymousreply 413December 5, 2018 12:21 AM

Fake pearls are better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 5, 2018 12:23 AM

Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 415December 5, 2018 12:30 AM

Fake or real pearls in 2014 or 2015 was trendy. Giving such a young woman pearls as her signature piece for years is just mean. I think Kate should use some of her new influence and negotiate her way to a nicer tiara. Kate can show Meghan that she has tiara selection privileges. That would be a juicy turn to Tiaragate

by Anonymousreply 416December 5, 2018 12:31 AM

Which modern, contemporary, under-60 appropriate tiara do you think Kate should select?

by Anonymousreply 417December 5, 2018 12:33 AM

R415, are those white ROOTS? It looks like she needs a touch-up. Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 418December 5, 2018 12:40 AM

R 418 I'm not an expert but I think Kate would look good in the Oriental Circlet or the Grand Duchess Vladimir Tiara (but with emeralds or rubies instead of pearls).

by Anonymousreply 419December 5, 2018 12:42 AM

Thanks for answering. Those are both very pretty, but my understanding is the queen selects the tiara and the recipient doesn't get to choose. I imagine there's some input if the relationship allows it.

My theory has been that since Kate has to haul around Diana's sapphire, likewise she has ended up wearing a couple of the tiaras Diana wore because she's Diana's daughter-in-law and it's some sort of tribute, or maybe she does it for William who doesn't want everything "regal" of his mother's shoved under the carpet. My feeling is Kate doesn't care, and it's all work to her.

by Anonymousreply 420December 5, 2018 12:50 AM

PS, I, personally, love the Strathmore Rose tiara and think it would have looked lovely on a younger Princess Anne. It kind of reads flower child and hippie-ish today and nobody is certain if it's still in the family.

by Anonymousreply 421December 5, 2018 12:52 AM

Kate has plenty of grey hairs, as do most women her age. She stopped dying her hair in pregnancies and using powder, but the grey was visible.

Meghan and Kate both have grey hair which is the NORM for women their age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422December 5, 2018 12:53 AM

I agree the Strathmore Rose tiara would have been lovely on Anne. Had it survived, the Nizam of Hyderabad Tiara might be nice on Kate. It's replacement, the Burmese tiara doesn't get a passing grade.

by Anonymousreply 423December 5, 2018 12:56 AM

But which tiara will match Kate's grey hair the best? Perhaps she should stick to neutral stones and silver.

by Anonymousreply 424December 5, 2018 12:58 AM

Emeralds for her hazel eyes

by Anonymousreply 425December 5, 2018 1:01 AM

Emeralds would look amazing with Kate's coloring; and chafe Sparkle's hide--so win, win!

by Anonymousreply 426December 5, 2018 1:04 AM

Cast not Pearls before swine!

by Anonymousreply 427December 5, 2018 1:05 AM

Emeralds would bring out the grey and emphasize the face spackle.

by Anonymousreply 428December 5, 2018 1:06 AM

I think Kate is OK with her greys. She married into a family of pensioners. She would look stunning in emeralds. Toning down the eyeliner wouldn't hurt either.

by Anonymousreply 429December 5, 2018 1:10 AM

If Kate cut back on the eyeliner she would lose her biggest fan base.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 5, 2018 1:20 AM

[quote]r387 What did I miss? Why is she speaking at a memorial for her husband's friend she never met?

Because she's reading a poem, and she is an actress adept at public speaking.

If she were a singer, she'd be asked to sing a song chosen by the family. Same thing.

[italic]"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

by Anonymousreply 431December 5, 2018 1:22 AM

Next thing you know, this sugar is going to tell us the tensions between the Sussexes and Cambridges is because Wills can't help himself and secretly in love with his brother's wife.

by Anonymousreply 432December 5, 2018 1:24 AM

No talk about sugars. More talk about Kate's grey hair and its effect on what tiara she should wear. Her racoon fan base need some reassurance.

by Anonymousreply 433December 5, 2018 1:30 AM

Kate wearing emeralds. She wears them well.

(I wonder if Meghan will ever behave her tacky ass enough to wear royal gems again. You know, besides shit like Birks or earrings of dubious origin?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 5, 2018 1:31 AM

Kate's raccoon army disapproves of emeralds. Brings out the worst in Kate's raccoon eyes and spackled face.

Pearls (before swine) are her best bet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 5, 2018 1:34 AM

I think Kate would do justice to the Teck Crescent Tiara but I've read that Camilla has it locked away

by Anonymousreply 436December 5, 2018 1:35 AM

Wasn't the pearl - real and fake - thing really a 1995 trend and not a 2015 trend? Markle is very 1990s as is her friend Jessica.

by Anonymousreply 437December 5, 2018 1:36 AM

Agree R438, some revisionist fashion history someone is taking license with here.

by Anonymousreply 438December 5, 2018 1:37 AM

Forbes said t was 2015. Take them to the fashion tribunal for further adjudication

by Anonymousreply 439December 5, 2018 1:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440December 5, 2018 1:41 AM

Jackie Kennedy wore a fake pearl necklace that became iconic.

Fake pearls are ok.

by Anonymousreply 441December 5, 2018 1:43 AM

Pearls are not a trend, they're a classic that suit any age - from debutants to dowagers.

They are also the only gem stone appropriate to all hours of the day, and they match everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442December 5, 2018 1:46 AM

^^ Y'all old as fuck if you believe that.

by Anonymousreply 443December 5, 2018 1:47 AM

R438, my SIL loves to crow about the latest trends as if she’s an expert - and she wears them all, heedless of the fact that she’s 48. It wasn’t that long ago that she was proclaiming that “it’s all about pearls this season!” And pulled a gray sweater festooned with fake pearls out of a shopping bag.

by Anonymousreply 444December 5, 2018 1:48 AM

Y'all is STUPIDASS if ya think the Royals are somehow CUTTING EDGE and NOT into old style choices!

by Anonymousreply 445December 5, 2018 1:51 AM

Ah Forbes, is that the publication Sparkle credits for her sartorial genius?

by Anonymousreply 446December 5, 2018 1:52 AM

This jewelry is what all the young aristos are wearing.

And the miners and craftspeople are paid a living wage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 5, 2018 1:53 AM

They give gag gifts for Christmas in Sandringham don't they? One of them totally needs to give that to Sparkle, and not reveal the artist.

by Anonymousreply 448December 5, 2018 1:57 AM

R435 Kate looks pregnant to me, again. IDK. I haven't thought so till now.

by Anonymousreply 449December 5, 2018 2:00 AM

[quote]r449 They give gag gifts for Christmas in Sandringham don't they?

Sadly, MM will probably get 10 various Blackamoor brooches from her "loving" new kinfolk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450December 5, 2018 2:04 AM

Or just socks...

by Anonymousreply 451December 5, 2018 2:05 AM

That's funny r450. I noticed quite a few DM comments on her "skeletal" appearance.

by Anonymousreply 452December 5, 2018 2:06 AM

R452 Yes she will be given these socks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453December 5, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote] Jackie Kennedy wore a fake pearl necklace that became iconic. Fake pearls are ok.

Both the Franklin Mint and the Smithsonian gift shop have done copies of Jackie's fake, tripple strand pearl necklace.

I think they retail for about $150...but you can sometimes find them for less on ebay and etsy, if interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 5, 2018 2:09 AM

Tiaras!

Kate- Diana's Cambridge Lover's Knot Camilla - Greville (?) I think she favors it HRH - I do not know

Hilarious that the DM called Kate who is the DoC "Duchess of Sussex" in their article. Sugar writer or Sugar Editor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 5, 2018 2:15 AM

Trying the url again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456December 5, 2018 2:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 5, 2018 2:19 AM

Ok everyone to make it work, I turned off OFFSITE LINKS in settings, upper right, then posted then turned it on again.

by Anonymousreply 458December 5, 2018 2:21 AM

R455 That is a lovely reproduction and I bought my mother "Jackie's pearls" the last time I was at the Smithsonian.

by Anonymousreply 459December 5, 2018 2:28 AM

Yo, [italic]bitch[/italic] ... we already saw it at FIVE HOURS AGO at r395 !

by Anonymousreply 460December 5, 2018 2:29 AM

^^ for Johnny-Come-Lately @ r459

by Anonymousreply 461December 5, 2018 2:30 AM

Now now be nice r461/r462. This is the new improved,kinder and gentler MeAgain thread.

by Anonymousreply 462December 5, 2018 2:31 AM

Meghan looks like shit, she has the dead mother's hairdo from that Hitchcock movie, Psycho. Appropriate if you think about it

by Anonymousreply 463December 5, 2018 2:32 AM

She looks like she's due way before (ahem) April.

by Anonymousreply 464December 5, 2018 2:38 AM

If she had sex selection IVF twins, isn't that illegal in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 465December 5, 2018 2:40 AM

Unless she had it done in :Canada. She only hasn't been seen for a week or two, sould she really be that huge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466December 5, 2018 2:41 AM

[quote]r460 That is a lovely reproduction and I bought my mother "Jackie's pearls" the last time I was at the Smithsonian.

I just got the Franklin Mint reproduction for MY mom for Xmas...probably not as nice as the Smithsonian one : ( But it's what was available.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467December 5, 2018 2:44 AM

I haven't ruled out designer-bebe route a la Amal, Beyonce, Mariah, JLo, Princess Mary, Princess Charlene, Angelina...

by Anonymousreply 468December 5, 2018 2:44 AM

Oh lord. I love that THIS

[quote] r463 Now now be nice ... This is the new improved,kinder and gentler MeAgain thread.

is followed by THIS

[quote] r464 Meghan looks like shit, she has the dead mother's hairdo from that Hitchcock movie, Psycho. Appropriate if you think about it

! ! !

by Anonymousreply 469December 5, 2018 2:56 AM

R450, she is pregnant there, but that’s an old photo.

by Anonymousreply 470December 5, 2018 2:59 AM

PH " "As my wife said many years ago when working on menstrual health and health education, this is not about periods but potential," he said at the concert. She wrote about this exact topic in an essay for Time.

So she wrote this crap for a memorial for his dead freind, and Harry, BEING AN IDIOT, read it outloud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 5, 2018 3:00 AM

Every day you think she couldn't go lower but there MM goes. EVEN LOWER

by Anonymousreply 472December 5, 2018 3:02 AM

[quote]As my wife said many years ago when working on menstrual health and health education

Yes, she was “working on menstrual health.” She’s practically a doctor, you know.

by Anonymousreply 473December 5, 2018 3:07 AM

When I read R472’s post, I thought our beloved HRH Flower blogger had returned.

Then I read the article. And Harry DID actually quote his wife with a reference to her menstrual project.

You cannot make this stuff up. You really can’t,

by Anonymousreply 474December 5, 2018 3:08 AM

I think all the bitches here need to unclench, and do the 5 Movements dance from [italic]The OA !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475December 5, 2018 3:10 AM

R474, as my wife once said, practicing medicine is about potential, not PhDs.

Or something like that....

by Anonymousreply 476December 5, 2018 3:13 AM

Supposedly a reporter told Wendy Williams that MM wants to "fight back against the smears" & have Harry do more & say more in her favor. She is crazy. If Harry releases another "everyone against MM is racist" thing, he will be toast in the BRF. It's enough that he did that speech tonight as the memorial. Seriously?

Let's count on William, please to do something about this.

by Anonymousreply 477December 5, 2018 3:14 AM

She went from looking 4 months pregnant on Nov 21, 2018 to now looking 8 months pregnant. Literally in 2 weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478December 5, 2018 3:19 AM

Oh I'd take great amusement at Harry dancing to the strings his wife yanks. We'll be lavished with copious grist to poke fun of, yes please.

by Anonymousreply 479December 5, 2018 3:23 AM

Poem MM read:

[quote]Our Deepest Fear[/quote] by Marianne Williamson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480December 5, 2018 3:23 AM

Bet she's got twins.

by Anonymousreply 481December 5, 2018 3:24 AM

She may be pregnant or not, but literally no one blows up like that in 10 days.

by Anonymousreply 482December 5, 2018 3:25 AM

Sorry, 12 days. That is not even possible.

by Anonymousreply 483December 5, 2018 3:26 AM

Octomom, r484?

by Anonymousreply 484December 5, 2018 3:28 AM

It’s possible to “pop”, but for a woman’s first pregnancy, when the ab muscles are so tight, it’s unusual.

Also, I don’t know about you bitches, but I can look pretty damn pregnant just by letting it all hang out or even pushing out my belly.

I can’t believe Prince Harry uttered the word “MENSTRUAL” at a memorial service. It’s still making me laugh. How fucking pussywhipped IS he? Ahahahahahahaha. (For the record, it’s not a dirty topic, but it’s not one for a memorial service. Jesus.)

by Anonymousreply 485December 5, 2018 3:36 AM

That "menstrual" reference at a memorial will now be a CLASSIC PH Dimwitticism.

by Anonymousreply 486December 5, 2018 3:39 AM

I'm surprised Harry didn't pull out some pads, tampons and such to better illustrate his point to the attendees.

by Anonymousreply 487December 5, 2018 3:44 AM

Meghan was about 4 months at the start of the Australia tour. She must be about 22 weeks now.

by Anonymousreply 488December 5, 2018 3:46 AM

From what I've seen she has always had a fat stomach so, there were no "abs" that she had. She's always been big iin the middle with her square no-waist.

by Anonymousreply 489December 5, 2018 3:52 AM

Litearlly #Dead after reading that menstrual thing again LOL omg and I am actually woking on a serious project and yet...tears rolling down my face from laughing. It does indeed sound like the Flower poster. But it's real lol

by Anonymousreply 490December 5, 2018 3:55 AM

[quote]r483 She may be pregnant or not, but literally no one blows up like that in 10 days.

She could have been a foundation garment and more confining clothes, before, which held everything in place.

God. A few hours ago, everyone was convinced her husband would never return from Africa. Now, they're convinced the pregnancy is fishy.

Keep digging, morons...

by Anonymousreply 491December 5, 2018 3:57 AM

Good news. We have a video of Harry's "Menstruation" speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492December 5, 2018 4:02 AM

R492 MM doesn't even wear stockings nor underwear most of the time, let alone "foundation garments" omg that is hilarious. Her usual is to wear oil on her bare legs.

by Anonymousreply 493December 5, 2018 4:05 AM

It's times like these when I miss Spitting Image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 5, 2018 4:12 AM

“Working on mentrual health” = hopping into bed with a fundie organization (World Vision International) because it meant sun-baked African photo ops in khaki and artfully disheveled scarves and sari-clad photo ops at Indian tampon factories.

Bravo, Dim!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495December 5, 2018 4:22 AM

Harry is really getting into his feminine side with this pregnancy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496December 5, 2018 4:23 AM

YK the dead guy's family was at that memorial. I can't even.....

by Anonymousreply 497December 5, 2018 4:28 AM

R496 she was wearing a wig there. Most likely made out of Indian women's hair. There's something really creepy about this.

by Anonymousreply 498December 5, 2018 4:30 AM

Don’t forget his dad wanted to be a tampon.

by Anonymousreply 499December 5, 2018 4:33 AM

MM, like, feminists soooo hard! This article is from 2014, and she became a global ambassador in 2016. The BRF’s rules are nothing when you’ve willingly signed on to something like this:

[quote]World Vision tested evangelical boundaries three months ago when it announced it would allow its employees to be in same-sex marriages. The policy was short-lived; the relief group reversed it within 48 hours after supporters threatened to pull donations.

[quote]In the past, World Vision has requested that it be known as a Christian humanitarian organization, not necessarily an evangelical one, because many on staff are not from an evangelical background. But now, in the wake of the controversy, the board of the $1 billion relief group appears to be steering the ship in a more evangelical direction in an attempt to shore up the base of its support.

[quote]Most telling: World Vision is asking board members to formally affirm a statement that marriage is between a man and a woman. And new appointments to the World Vision board include big names from the evangelical community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500December 5, 2018 5:00 AM

Has the BRF come out in support of marriage equality?

by Anonymousreply 501December 5, 2018 5:19 AM

One thing MM doesn't realize is that BRF can have her & Hazza legally locked up. It's called SECTIONING. They should both be sectioned imho, they're nuts.

by Anonymousreply 502December 5, 2018 5:20 AM

The sooner both get sectioned, the better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503December 5, 2018 5:22 AM

As a MD who has worked in Africa, I can tell you "menstrual health" is a huge issue there. Tampons and pads are very expensive and girls stop going to school when they get their period. This disrupts the education of girls horribly.

But I assume most of the posters who are making fun of "menstrual health" know very little about the plight of African girls who cannot afford tampons/pads. This leads to a very high school dropout rate and lack of opportunity for girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504December 5, 2018 5:30 AM

[quote]r505 But I assume most of the posters who are making fun of "menstrual health" know very little about the plight of African girls who cannot afford tampons/pads. This leads to a very high school dropout rate and lack of opportunity for girls.

What do you expect from a bunch of queens besides a bunch of dismissive period jokes?

I mean, really, if we need any further example of Male Priviledge, we need look no further than the attitude on display here regarding "menstrual health".

by Anonymousreply 505December 5, 2018 5:36 AM

Um what? YOU think it's ok to bring this shit up at a memorial for a dead friend?

by Anonymousreply 506December 5, 2018 5:39 AM

Anyone who pays a modicum of attention to current events is aware of that, r506/r505. No one is making light of the problem, but you already know that.

by Anonymousreply 507December 5, 2018 5:40 AM

Yes will the ONE person writing to themselves & pretending to answer themselves tell me if this subject would be appropriate at the MEMORIAL of a dead friend, who died in an accident.

by Anonymousreply 508December 5, 2018 5:41 AM

[quote]if we need any further example of Male Priviledge, we need look no further than the attitude on display here regarding "menstrual health".[/quote]

RUFKM? Hahah. What LEDGE are you standng on? Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 509December 5, 2018 5:44 AM

r510 can go choke on some menstrual blood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510December 5, 2018 5:49 AM

Haha. Just HAD my period a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 511December 5, 2018 5:53 AM

R509 The Harry Henry van Straubenzee Memorial Fund is dedicated to improving education in Uganda, idiot. Menstrual health is a major factor in the low education of African women. Therefore It is a good thing that Harry brought this up, cause you know, the Fund is about the education of Africans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 5, 2018 5:56 AM

STAY ON TOPIC.

by Anonymousreply 513December 5, 2018 5:56 AM

The Von S fund "aims to fight poverty through education", not through menstrual blook, funnily enough. Diffeent subject, SUGAR.

by Anonymousreply 514December 5, 2018 6:24 AM

"Blook" ? LOL, I meant BLOOD

by Anonymousreply 515December 5, 2018 6:24 AM

R515 It has been well established that Ugandan girls have a high school dropout rate due to lack of access due to menstrual products. It is essential to address menstrual health to "fight poverty through education".

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you.

by Anonymousreply 516December 5, 2018 6:32 AM

Harry is clearly referencing that time Meghan told him she had a good old bitching session with fellow actresses and extras on Suits about the discomfort and inconvenience of experiencing periods during 12 hour days on set. Alleged humanitarian and charity worker exploiting her transferable skills.

by Anonymousreply 517December 5, 2018 7:10 AM

Harry is a tacky mess.

Making his wife the center of attention again, when it's definitely not about her or them.

Why the fuck this bitch is reading? It's not like she knew him or was his friend.

Tacky, tacky, tacky.

"LOOK HOW MY WIFE IS BELOVED AND ACCEPTED!!!!!!!! THEY ALL LOVE HER!!!!" Harry is a good little doggie.

by Anonymousreply 518December 5, 2018 7:26 AM

[quote]R519 Why the fuck is this bitch reading? It's not like she knew him or was his friend.

It's not any mystery - obviously the deceased family asked her to. When you marry someone, their friends become your friends ... and her husband was close to this person, and now this mourning family feels close to both Harry and his wife. Plus the family is undoubtedly honored to have Royalty there, participating in any capacity they will. It honors the dead and brings attention and support to their cause.

Ministers at a funeral service don't always know the deceased - they similarly speak at a service because the family asks them to, and it offers comfort.

Are you really that obtuse?

by Anonymousreply 519December 5, 2018 7:51 AM

They don't need Royal PR, the family is as close to the Royals as you can be. I doubt they feel like it's a special honor Meghan reads to them when they have Harry and William in speed dial.

And it's about a dead guy and the charity. It's logical Harry reads, Meghan, not so much. She's just an adjacent here.

But once again, the story must BE about Meghan, not the charity or the dead boy. Harry and Meghan knew what they were doing and they need the good PR after the chaotic last two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 520December 5, 2018 8:00 AM

R520 link where it says that the deceased family member asked her to speak, please. You keep making up bs out of whoe cloth, like the fact that you THINK she wears "foundation garments" - are you 70? No she never wears underwear or stockings let alone "foundation garments".

Then you make up this IN YOUR HEAD that the "family asked her to speak". Yes the family that doesn't know her wants her to speak.

And further, every news report says that Harry isn't hanging out with his long-term buds anymore!

Perhaps you should READ the actual articles we link to!

Thirdly, it is most likely that she asked/TOLD Harry that she wanted to speak and pushed her way into this church service, which btw is conservative CoE (Church of England) where she read a NEW AGE huckster Marianne Williamson !!! And then wrote Harry's speech so that he would talk about the period bs!

She is beyond anything. She respects NO ONE but herself! Not the Church this guy was affiliated with, not Harry, not his friend, not the deceased's family, not Harry's family, not Kate's family that was there.

She is so cringey and embarrassing!

by Anonymousreply 521December 5, 2018 8:03 AM

Holy fuck, just read her poem.

I don't know who chose it but it's typically TIG Markle.

It's a self-centered, self-aggrandizing mess of a poem.

How can she be so gauche about everything?.....

by Anonymousreply 522December 5, 2018 8:21 AM

She did smashingly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523December 5, 2018 8:25 AM

THIS is the poem Meghan the narcissist read

"Our Deepest Fear By Marianne Williamson

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness That most frightens us.

We ask ourselves Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.

Your playing small Does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking So that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We are all meant to shine, As children do. We were born to make manifest The glory of God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; It's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine, We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, Our presence automatically liberates others."

by Anonymousreply 524December 5, 2018 8:25 AM

"Our presence automatically liberates others"

O

M

G

by Anonymousreply 525December 5, 2018 8:27 AM

But she's right, you know.

She's right.

by Anonymousreply 526December 5, 2018 8:29 AM

R523 because everything in MM's mind is for MM. It's fab that she found such a willing participant in her narcissism. A man who is losing his looks by the day, who looks shabby and like his life is being sucked from him....kind of very similarly to what happened to Brad Pitt when he hooked up with Angelina Jolie. When you hook up with a succubus, they will suck the life out of you. By next year, Hazza will look even worse than he does now. He'll be saddled with 2 unattractive children & a wife that is draining his life force. He already looks like shit now. It will be worse come Jan.

by Anonymousreply 527December 5, 2018 8:31 AM

During the Aussie tour he had holes in his shoes a couple of times and looked depressed the whole time. Tonight's photos he looked positively miserable. I think he might want to commit suicide. I'm not kidding. The guy went from looking showered and was smiling quite a bit to stinky, smelly looking and depressed. Some guys take suicide as a way out from the narcissist, like Kurt Cobain for instance.

by Anonymousreply 528December 5, 2018 8:35 AM

Is she really using a service church to honor a 18 years old dead boy to send a message to her Haters?

Who the fuck does that?

by Anonymousreply 529December 5, 2018 8:36 AM

What happens to MM if he kills himself? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 530December 5, 2018 8:36 AM

PUT HIM ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 531December 5, 2018 8:38 AM

I think he's completely totally depressed and has no energy. I think he's just going around like a puppet doing as he's told and he's being drained. She doesn't give him energy, she takes his energy. Narcissists do that.

by Anonymousreply 532December 5, 2018 8:41 AM

[quote]r528 ...kind of very similarly to what happened to Brad Pitt when he hooked up with Angelina Jolie. When you hook up with a succubus, they will suck the life out of you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 5, 2018 8:41 AM

If he killed himself would MM een stay in the UK? I predict she'd get the money and clear out back to California immediately

by Anonymousreply 534December 5, 2018 8:42 AM

Of course she adores that New Age power twat/huckster Marianne Williamson.

by Anonymousreply 535December 5, 2018 8:43 AM

[quote]r531 What happens to MM if he kills himself? Serious question.

The Queen moves her into his former place in the line of succession.

by Anonymousreply 536December 5, 2018 8:43 AM

She would not stay in the UK and would be blamed for his suicide.

PS: I don't think he will.

by Anonymousreply 537December 5, 2018 8:44 AM

[quote]r530 Is she really using a service church to honor a 18 years old dead boy to send a message to her Haters? Who the fuck does that?

A natural born star.

And a future leader.

by Anonymousreply 538December 5, 2018 8:45 AM

How can this poem be appropriate in a Church of England service?

She's more dumb than I thought. It's a miracle she managed to catch Hasbeen finally.

R539 Isn't she supposed to be already a leader?

by Anonymousreply 539December 5, 2018 8:47 AM

R537 nope that goes to Princess Anne, then Prince Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 540December 5, 2018 8:50 AM

[quote]What happens to MM if he kills himself?

Same thing that happened to Wallis when the Duke of Windsor died. Megs will get a cash settlement, because she's the mother of Ginger's kids, far more generous if she remains in England. Otherwise, they'll give her a settlement, tell her it will continue as long as she keeps her mouth shut. Then she and her progeny will sink into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 541December 5, 2018 8:51 AM

[quote]Meghan read her lines “very clearly”, according to one attendee who was quoted in The Telegraph.

[quote]The event as a whole was described as “one of the best” held thus far.

by Anonymousreply 542December 5, 2018 8:51 AM

RE: The suicide theory

He seems as depressed as Kurt Cobain was. Do some guys kill themselves to get out of being married to a narcissist? He's kind of acting the same way Kut did too, telling the world how much he loves this narcissist, her issues become his.....but underneath is a scared fucked up little boy who has mental issues and possibly drug issues in Harry's case.

by Anonymousreply 543December 5, 2018 8:53 AM

OMG, she reads her lines very clearly.

I laughed so loudly.

by Anonymousreply 544December 5, 2018 8:55 AM

[quote]r531 What happens to MM if he kills himself? Serious question.

[quote]r537 The Queen moves her into his former place in the line of succession.

[quote]r541 nope that goes to Princess Anne, then Prince Andrew.

Read up. There are reports the Queen and Parliment are changing the order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545December 5, 2018 8:56 AM

R544 All this theory about one dark pic taken after a service for a dead friend...

by Anonymousreply 546December 5, 2018 8:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547December 5, 2018 8:58 AM

No there will be no change as to succession, the first born is the heir - that is Charles, William, George.

by Anonymousreply 548December 5, 2018 8:59 AM

Ahhh, that subsumed poetism garners anew my blessed heart unto the lofty nether regions of Agartha. A mystical key foresworn downward betwixt the work-strong hands of Mother — acolyte of Amma, Marianne, Paramahansa Yogananda, and the forgotten art of the handwritten thank-you note.

Oh, to hear My Love recite such soul-restoring words syllable by slow, hesitant, stuttered, careful-not-to-get-it-wrong syllable. So jejunely simple, My Love. Deux pollices up!

I shall stolidly issue forth no further utterance on this day lest my truculent siren song calls forth the dreaded Cerberus to click "delete" on the sharing of our hearts. #600

With lovings,

by Anonymousreply 549December 5, 2018 9:00 AM

Spouses don't "move up". Unless you're in the bloodline of succession, you're just a spouse.

Some folks need to get it into their heads, Sparkle ain't NEVER getting on that throne.

Even if someone blew up Sandringham at Xmas while Sparkle snuck outside to have a fag, she ain't gettin' the crown.

by Anonymousreply 550December 5, 2018 9:03 AM

On the other thread since closed we were investigating how she got together with Hazza.

I think she always wanted to be UP THERE somehow, and how convenient was it that her bf, Cory Vitiello was Prince Harry's chef for the Invictus Games in FL in May 8-12, 2016? I think possibly, she urged him to apply as a chef, and once Harry met her, she stalked him, since she was stalking him for a while and/or William too btw, from another interview with her.

So she cheated on Cory with Harry. When she met Cory in 2012 at Soho House he was with someone else. Her & Cory were together from 2012 till 2016 when she dumped Cory for Hazza. But she was cheating on Cory with Harry for several months.

The pic of Cory & MM in MAY 2016, published by TMZ confirms this.

She's pure evil and it will be hard for Harry to get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 551December 5, 2018 9:17 AM

That 2012-2016 TL means that if MM & Hazza break up she could technically go after Cory's success $ because of the Common Law Marriage issue, which is recognized in Toronto. They were obviously together 3 years & living together in that house that was rented. Sticky.

by Anonymousreply 552December 5, 2018 9:20 AM

R553 Tell me, you never studied law. Did you?

by Anonymousreply 553December 5, 2018 9:26 AM

R544 Unlike Kurt Cobain, Harry is not a heroin addict. Heroin addiction - not wife- lead to suicide.

I've seen the needle and the damage done,

a little part of it in everyone,

but every junkie's like a settin' sun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554December 5, 2018 9:30 AM

Uncle Gary peeing in the streets of london. Piss drunk.

And people talk about meghans crazy family. At least they don't sell drugs and girls at the mansion de bang bang or whatever the fuck that creepy place of his is called.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555December 5, 2018 9:45 AM

And Kate's favorite uncle also beat up his wife.

by Anonymousreply 556December 5, 2018 9:48 AM

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that. His wife looks like his sister Carole, Kate's mother. Eww.

by Anonymousreply 557December 5, 2018 9:52 AM

This is why Will is being removed from the line of succession. While he's attached to Kate and her pissy family, it can't be risked.

by Anonymousreply 558December 5, 2018 9:53 AM

Brother james is....interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559December 5, 2018 9:58 AM

Pippa...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560December 5, 2018 10:02 AM

No wonder Kate's such a tightass.

#OverCompensating

by Anonymousreply 561December 5, 2018 10:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 5, 2018 10:08 AM

Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563December 5, 2018 10:12 AM

So shy, so innocent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564December 5, 2018 10:18 AM

Did Kate ever work (other than working dicks?)

by Anonymousreply 565December 5, 2018 10:21 AM

Go open your own Kate-Bashing threads.

Sugars are so pressed.

by Anonymousreply 566December 5, 2018 10:59 AM

A solemn occasion for an historic family in an historic setting/country of boundless literature and art, and MeMe drags out the facebook-level homilies of Marianne fucking Williamson? Apologies UK from embarrassed USA.

by Anonymousreply 567December 5, 2018 11:30 AM

So beautiful and classy, the perfect future Queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568December 5, 2018 11:40 AM

We have a separate thread for our Klassy Kween.

by Anonymousreply 569December 5, 2018 11:47 AM

Whoa.

Just, whoa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570December 5, 2018 11:49 AM

Well, I guess she's a natural...brunette.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571December 5, 2018 11:51 AM

Seriously, tho, would she be the first queen who's shown the world her vadge??

by Anonymousreply 572December 5, 2018 11:52 AM

IS HE OILING UP HER [italic]BUTT HOLE[/italic] ? ? ? ? ? ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573December 5, 2018 11:54 AM

I first gave my followers a sneak peak of my arse before I took it all off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 5, 2018 11:56 AM

Geeat legs, no question there.

by Anonymousreply 575December 5, 2018 11:58 AM

R576 We are talking about my arse right now.

Pippa did steal my thunder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576December 5, 2018 12:01 PM

Great...

by Anonymousreply 577December 5, 2018 12:02 PM

Yup, the Middleton girls have beautiful legs, bums and hair. Clothes and jeweled tiaras look great on them.

by Anonymousreply 578December 5, 2018 12:07 PM

I had so much fun until the crabby old lady told me to weight down my hems.

Such a shame, as I have such lovely legs and a nice firm arse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579December 5, 2018 12:07 PM

This is her natural athletic shape.

She has to really starve herself to be this skinny. Her legs are naturally big and muscular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 5, 2018 12:29 PM

That is the best Kate has ever looked. She played lacrosse, right?

Now she is too thin and doesn't look like she could muster the energy to do any sports.

by Anonymousreply 581December 5, 2018 12:40 PM

I like these so-called Kate scandalous shots. Is that the worst Kate has done? No wonder she is so beloved by the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 582December 5, 2018 3:30 PM

Aww, the Sugars are pissed. Or rather it's just one Sugar. Kindly open your own Kate bashing thread, pls. OTOH, wow, Kate's body, Kate's legs, Kate's behind & Kate's boobs are beautiful. And her being naked with her HUSBAND, so what?

by Anonymousreply 583December 5, 2018 3:42 PM

R584 On this thread there is no stone to be left unturned. Meghan's body has been dissected and critiqued most thoroughly and it seems appropriate to address Kate's presentation as well. She is , afterall, going to be our future Queen.

by Anonymousreply 584December 5, 2018 4:24 PM

This thread is about MM, now FO & make your own anti-Kate thread or threads. We do not care.

by Anonymousreply 585December 5, 2018 4:52 PM

I've just shut off "in link" previews up at the top right at the wheel. I'll put it on again when the Sugar takes leave.. We need a Part IV of this thread, can someone make one? TY

by Anonymousreply 586December 5, 2018 4:56 PM

R585 read the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 587December 5, 2018 4:56 PM

I think this is the new thread. TY to whomever opened it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588December 5, 2018 5:04 PM

The moderator has also apparently re-opened the Statement thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589December 5, 2018 7:22 PM

Thx Mama Muriel for reopening that thread. Love you always!

by Anonymousreply 590December 5, 2018 9:03 PM

Nutmeg made an appearance at King's College for the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Here she is pretending to be interested as she writes copious notes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591December 5, 2018 9:25 PM

Kate doesn't look pregnant like some have posted. She needs to put on some weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592December 5, 2018 9:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593December 5, 2018 9:31 PM

The boobs are bigger than yesterday but the baby bump looks smaller - she appears to have got it under the table...

by Anonymousreply 594December 5, 2018 9:32 PM

That pose and expression is obviously for the camera in the most transparent way!

She's been quiet because I think she's up to something machaviellen snake that she is. Not because of the hits by the media or that the senior royals told her to back off.

by Anonymousreply 595December 5, 2018 9:36 PM

I feel sorry for the people at King's College for the Association of Commonwealth Universities who had to pretend that she was knowledgeable enough to be included in their discussions. I imagine the professional women at the table would have been mortified.

Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 596December 5, 2018 9:53 PM

Hideously unappreciative subject at r594,

Rest unencumbered in the knowledge that whence one assumes the sopourifically lofted position herein attained by I, one is privy unto a heretofore-not-bestowed torpor kept sanctified from the languid peasantry — The Q Rating.

One’s trusted advisours have furtively advised one that one Boris, Lord of Johnsons is the one whom one should emulate, so great is the tumescent public’s Love for he.

Now, begone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597December 5, 2018 9:55 PM

Hideously unappreciative subject at [R596], that is.

My sublime rage disavows me seeing numbers en font.

by Anonymousreply 598December 5, 2018 9:57 PM

Bye! We made it to 600, good job folks! Link to new thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 5, 2018 10:18 PM

Some of us are also hanging out over here, feel free to join:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 5, 2018 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!