Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Something big is gonna happen soon, part II

See ‘Part One” at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 10:22 PM

Quick reminder that there are court cases going through DC at this point where we have no information - who the defendants are, who their lawyers are, the details of the case. All we know is the cases have been rushed through the DC courts, and the Trump-appointed judge was forced to recuse himself.

Perhaps we'll get some information released by the end of the month.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2018 2:54 AM

Just a reminder to put a pin in R581’s post in the original thread. We will revisit it as the impeachment discussion gathers steam.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2018 10:30 PM

Forgive me if this was supplied in the final replies of the first "Something big is gonna happen soon" topic thread

Another NEW sealed motion just filed -- apparently from Mueller -- in the mystery grand jury subpoena case at the web site link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2018 10:34 PM

R2

Thanks for the reminder.

I just finished re-reading 581.

Offers reasons not to stir the impeachment pot. He’s more scared of the backlash than the justice that should be coming to the traitorous motherfucker Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2018 10:40 PM

It’s ridiculous to bend over backwards finding reasons not to impeach Trump *before Mueller has even revealed his findings and before the House Democrats have even begun their dozens of investigations*.

“Oh no, we couldn’t possibly.” —Senate Democrats

“Actually, it looks like Russia is blackmailing Trump because they have video of him strangling to death the Russian hookers who pissed on the bed. And they were 14-years-old at the time of their deaths.” — Investigators

“Oh no, we don’t want to squander our political capital. The Republicans would never vote to convict. Plus: Kavanaugh is there, and he’s PISSED. At us!” —House & Senate Democrats

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2018 10:52 PM

I will gladly take the criticism and attendant shame if I am proven wrong.

We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2018 7:00 AM

I knew something big was gonna happen soon!

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2018 10:25 PM

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2018 11:00 PM

Just checking in: Is r581 from the original thread still holding fast to the idea that Democrats will never initiate impeachment proceedings?

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 2:35 AM

Also. The Orangutan has been outed as a drug user. Glorious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 10:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!