Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Something big is gonna happen soon!

Indictments for Trump and family + others, maybe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 604November 20, 2018 2:42 AM

It might be the reason Trump is so pissed lately and his Arlington ceremony skipping today.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2018 1:20 AM

Fox News, Wikileaks and Drudge haven't tweeted in days. And Drudge deleted all its tweets. Coincidence? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2018 1:24 AM

Wow. Today: - @FoxNews not tweeted 4 days after 200+ times/day - @wikileaks not tweeted 4 days - @DRUDGE deleted every tweet - @MichaelCohen212 arrived in DC w/lawyer - 8 of Mueller’s lawyers worked on fed holiday - #orangeturd holed up in WH, no visit to Arlington Cem What up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2018 1:28 AM

Yes, please. So ready for the country to rock n' roll on Trump's fat orange ass.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2018 1:36 AM

LOL R4 I'm ready too.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2018 2:02 AM

All they gotta do to get that fat fuck to quit is toss Ivanka in prison.

He doesn't give a fuck about the sons. Ivanka on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2018 2:19 AM

Add Rudy to the list of accounts that have gone dark.

I hate to get my hopes up, but there's a lot of signs here.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2018 2:23 AM

This is all very interesting. I wonder if big money knows something and is pulling out of stocks.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2018 2:26 AM

I think some of you have your tinfoil hats on too tight. Fox News stopped tweeting after Twitter didn't immediately ban SmashRacismDC for posting that video of them outside of Tucker Carlson's house. Variety says they are boycotting Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2018 2:26 AM

He has almost nothing on his schedule tomorrow.

Plenty of time to watch Fox News if there's anything big breaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2018 2:28 AM

If Wikileaks is an independent news organization, it shouldn't be involved in either Rudy Giuliani's divorce case or in a FoxNews Twitter boycott. What's its excuse for going dark? Assange taking a bath?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2018 2:29 AM

They keep saying that, but he’s still in office. I want him gone too, but when?

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2018 2:33 AM

Jared, Jr. and Ivanka are clean. They’re going to be Republican superstars for a generation to come.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2018 2:36 AM

@NatEnquirer Twitter account hasn't posted since November 9.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2018 2:40 AM

Ivanka vs Chelsea in 2024

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2018 2:40 AM

Something in Drudge's Twitter feed must have supported allegations of ties with WikiLeaks, others. Delete the whole thing so no one identities the particular tweets.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2018 2:42 AM

Fox news deleted it's twitter in protest? Oh cupcake, no, just no. Fox doesn't EVER retreat from a fight. They would be running down to the basement to make sure their bottom feeder viewers were worked up into a lather about how twitter is AGAINST THEIR FREEDOMS! Puhleeze. It is NEVER Fox's style to go silent. On anything.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2018 2:52 AM

The latest Fox News rumor is that they are pissed at Hannity for showing up at Trump's pre-election rally and they are going to throw him completely under the bus.

Plausible? Maybe. I'm sure they will be shocked, absolutely shocked, to find out that Sean was involved with such nefarious deeds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2018 2:57 AM

R18 I doubt it. I believe his show is the highest rated show on Fox News and there's no way they'd get rid of him. He's what Maddow is to MSNBC. If they got rid of him, I don't think they could find someone to fill his shoes that would bring the same kind of ratings.

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2018 3:03 AM

Rupert Murdoch just visited Mitch McConnell at the Capital a couple of days ago. After they bowed before Satan and drank the blood of an infant, what do you think they talked about?

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2018 3:07 AM

Fox News might be boycotting, but I think they're also reeling from the police report on the Tucker Carlson incident showing that Carlson had lied about a lot of what happened. So that could very well be what's going on, on Twitter.

Rupert Murdoch visiting McConnell at the White House on a Federal holiday, that's a little different. I don't think the Tucker Carlson situation was so big that it would require a meeting like that. Makes me wonder what's going on there.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2018 3:08 AM

Drudge Report is a tinfoil kind of place and they delete their tweets pretty regularly. Considering what they deal in, that's not surprising. They don't want something they said 3 years ago to come back to bite them. So Drudge deleting is not hugely weird. Drudge not tweeting, on the other hand, is a little odd.

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2018 3:09 AM

I don't think Murdoch visited the WH on the Federal holiday, but it is pretty strange. This does feel like the calm before the storm, especially since trump has been even angrier than usual and he has been missing in action.

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2018 3:11 AM

Could be. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2018 3:13 AM

Does Trump even have any of his Klan rallies coming up on his agenda? I know midterms are over but it would seem he’d need a fix of hillbilly adoration after the week he’s had.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2018 3:17 AM

Could be something just out of reach.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2018 3:22 AM

Supposedly there's a photo of Murdock meeting with McConnell today. I'll see if I can dig it up.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2018 3:24 AM

I agree Re17. that was just an excuse. They would never walk away from the feee soapbox.

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2018 3:24 AM

Here we go. Murdoch apparently met with McConnell on the 8th, when the White House was empty for the federal holiday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2018 3:25 AM

It's been two years of promises that there will be something. Trump will be out of office for twenty years and they'll still be investigating.

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2018 3:31 AM

If Trump and Pence both get impeached, does Nancy Pelosi become president?

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2018 3:50 AM

If we are in into the next term then yes.

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2018 3:51 AM

they have to be impeached and then a 2/3 vote of the senate has to vote to remove them which will never happen with the way the senate is now. (and gaining seats next year)

It would just be a repeat of Clinton's impeachment. Impeachment and then nothing else would happen and dems would get blamed for focusing on it rather than other issues. That is why Nancy says impeachment is off the table.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2018 3:53 AM

No, r31. The house impeaches but then they would have to stand trial and be found guilty by the Senate. Remember, Bill Clinton was impeached and still held office.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2018 3:54 AM

Is that why he did not visit Arlington on Veterans Day? I hope it is true but I can't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2018 4:03 AM

Wasn't he in Europe yesterday r35?

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2018 4:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2018 4:06 AM

I believe they will both be forced to resign or go to prison. It makes me sad but I do not believe Trump will serve time. He is a horrible criminal but he will get away with all of it.

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2018 4:07 AM

If Trump and Pence quit before January, Ryan becomes president

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2018 4:11 AM

[quote]Jared, Jr. and Ivanka are clean. They’re going to be Republican superstars for a generation to come.

Yep, no federal crimes committed by any of those peaches!

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2018 4:11 AM

He will resign before Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2018 4:12 AM

Really want Pence to go down.

by Anonymousreply 42November 13, 2018 4:13 AM

[quote]It would just be a repeat of Clinton's impeachment. Impeachment and then nothing else would happen and dems would get blamed for focusing on it rather than other issues. That is why Nancy says impeachment is off the table.

This is so naïve. There is zero comparison between the blow job/perjury impeachment and what Trump and his administration have done, and the multitude of investigations, both political and criminal, that are now and will soon be engulfing him.

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2018 4:13 AM

I believe Pence will resign first...Trump will appoint a new Vice President, someone that everyone agrees to. Trump will then resign and the new President with probably not run in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2018 4:18 AM

This will be a Trumpless Christmas!!!

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2018 4:19 AM

I don’t see that happening, R44. Interesting idea but nothing to suggest it’ll play out like that.

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2018 4:20 AM

Pence won't resign. He's desperate to be president.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2018 4:20 AM

That’s true r43. But the lockstep GOP majority Senate would never vote with the Dems to make the two thirds required to remove him. They’re a cult now more than they were in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2018 4:20 AM

Trump is ready to snap. This shit show is getting worse every day.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2018 4:29 AM

[quote]I think some of you have your tinfoil hats on too tight.

Maybe, maybe not. Let's review, shall we?

-- Twitter accounts that all went radio silent on Thursday: Fox News (3 accounts), Wikileaks(!), Matt Drudge, Giuliani, National Enquirer(!)

-- Stormy Daniels story in the WSJ gets pulled.

-- Trumpy Bear does absolutely no public appearances for Veteran's Day, a/k/a Wingnut Christmas.

-- Dow sinks 700 points.

-- Stone and Corsi both say they're about to be indicted.

-- Cohen in court in DC on Veterans' day, won't say why.

Something's going on here.

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2018 4:30 AM

And if you believe Fox Noise's horseshit about protesting Twitter being mean to Tucker Carlson I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2018 4:31 AM

[quote]Twitter accounts that all went radio silent on Thursday: Fox News (3 accounts), Wikileaks(!), Matt Drudge, Giuliani, National Enquirer(!)

I really don't get the significance of twitter accounts going silent. Why would they do that instead of just tweeting news about California wildfires or North Korea or whatever? What's the purpose of stopping tweets altogether?

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2018 4:34 AM

[quote]That’s true [R43]. But the lockstep GOP majority Senate would never vote with the Dems to make the two thirds required to remove him. They’re a cult now more than they were in the 90s.

I still think that once the full scale and sheer volume of Trump’s crimes are exposed via Mueller and Democrats’ House investigations, it will become an imperative for the GOP to convict in the Senate. At that point, his approval rating will drop low enough to “allow” them to do it.

Here’s what else will be happening at the same time: the economy will be crashing, Trump losing support among troops, no legislative accomplishments whatsoever. I think those things combined with the exposure of Trump as a total fraud and criminal will force Republicans to dump him. What do they think is gonna happen after that in 2020? He’ll win again? Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 53November 13, 2018 4:36 AM

[quote]-- Stormy Daniels story in the WSJ gets pulled.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 54November 13, 2018 4:39 AM

[quote]I really don't get the significance of twitter accounts going silent. Why would they do that instead of just tweeting news about California wildfires or North Korea or whatever? What's the purpose of stopping tweets altogether?

Maybe somebody just told them their Twitter communications can put them in danger of criminal exposure.

by Anonymousreply 55November 13, 2018 4:48 AM

I have seen speculation that these social media accounts may now be under subpoena and their legal departments have shut them up for the time being.

by Anonymousreply 56November 13, 2018 4:50 AM

Burn them all. Fucking white sociopathic racist assholes. They make us (white people) look like horrible human beings and we're not.

by Anonymousreply 57November 13, 2018 4:55 AM

Hey R46...I was hoping for the best. It kind of happened that way when Nixon resigned. The thing is Trump hires criminals, always. I bet if you look into Mrs. McConnell, you will find out she is just one more grifter and I feel the same about Pence, he will be easy to get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 58November 13, 2018 4:56 AM

Oh what ever shall become of Mother????!?

by Anonymousreply 59November 13, 2018 5:11 AM

Everybody get out your wands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2018 5:12 AM

Jittery. Like we said Predictions 2018 part 3 thread.

Dread.

by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2018 5:15 AM

Sorry R9, some of us tuned into that frequency for real. You can FEEL it coming.

by Anonymousreply 62November 13, 2018 5:18 AM

R57, fail colored troll 😂

by Anonymousreply 63November 13, 2018 5:19 AM

R56, that's what I was thinking.

by Anonymousreply 64November 13, 2018 5:22 AM

[quote]Jared, Jr. and Ivanka are clean. They’re going to be Republican superstars for a generation to come.

Nice try Vlad!

Jared should be in jail for his real estate scams alone, let alone all the other illegal activities he's done while licking his vile father-in-law's rancid asshole. .

by Anonymousreply 65November 13, 2018 5:24 AM

Fuck you r50 for calling Veterans Day "wing nut xmas". You little pussy piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 66November 13, 2018 6:07 AM

Infowars guy Jerome Corsi expects to be indicted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 13, 2018 6:09 AM

Yes, we know, R67.

by Anonymousreply 68November 13, 2018 6:14 AM

Is that why the stock market went down (big losses) today? They are telling all their friends to dump stocks?

by Anonymousreply 69November 13, 2018 6:14 AM

He's also an Infowars and World Net Daily guy, which makes me question his ability to recognize reality versus fiction.

by Anonymousreply 70November 13, 2018 6:16 AM

R70 Thanks for noting that re: : Corsi. He's a nut ball.

by Anonymousreply 71November 13, 2018 6:32 AM

Jarred is a criminal...he went around the world trying to sell protection, after Trump was elected. If anyone goes to jail it should be Jarred.

by Anonymousreply 72November 13, 2018 6:39 AM

Impeachment is a long process. He’s here until 2020.

by Anonymousreply 73November 13, 2018 6:45 AM

No-one in the family is being indicted. Trump will not be removed mid-term. Oh, I’m not any fan of him or his offspring, but the world sucks, so I’m guessing Trump isn’t going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 74November 13, 2018 6:48 AM

I am a pessimist but I am not completely stupid. Trump and his family are criminals.

by Anonymousreply 75November 13, 2018 6:51 AM

He will not be impeached. He is easily pushed into doing anything that saves Trump. Look how Putin pushes him. Mueller knows everything...Trump the turd will resign.

by Anonymousreply 76November 13, 2018 6:54 AM

Is Trump planning a coup? Who will be with him and who will shoot him dead in the Oval Office? Here's hoping.

by Anonymousreply 77November 13, 2018 7:08 AM

Pardons coming.

by Anonymousreply 78November 13, 2018 7:09 AM

"May you live in interesting times" is an old Chinese saying.

by Anonymousreply 79November 13, 2018 7:14 AM

So Fox News, Wikileaks, Drudge AND The National Enquirer have gone completely silent on Twitter for like five days.

Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 80November 13, 2018 7:57 AM

I have waited and waited for. Mueller to do something. That will shake the evil count in the White House, I have pretty much given up hope. We are at war and Mueller seems to be our last hope. If Donald Jr. and Jared are indicted, will in be in New York?

by Anonymousreply 81November 13, 2018 11:57 AM

I wondered about yesterday’s stock market plunge, the timing and scale. Is there an underground of information available to only the select $$$$$$ few?

by Anonymousreply 82November 13, 2018 12:23 PM

Did I say anything derogatory whatsoever about veterans, R66? No, I did not.

Veterans day is a day to honor the people who serve this country. It's also a day for wingnuts to fetishize war veterans without giving a flying fuck about having to take care of them.

Better?

by Anonymousreply 84November 13, 2018 12:35 PM

Привязка к фононике не работала R83

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 13, 2018 12:52 PM

[quote]I hate trump than the next guy but most of you seem to leave in your head, so much delusion.trump is here till 2020. If dem cannot find a very viable candidate I hate to state it, Trump might win reelection.

Are you sure about that? If Trump & Co manage to fuck with Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and healthcare, don't you think even the morons who voted for him will FINALLY comprehend how is doesn't give a flying shit about them? Exactly how stupid is his cult?

This tool never wanted to become president. Didn't you see the expression on his face when it was announced he won. That fool was as shocked as everyone else!

by Anonymousreply 86November 13, 2018 12:56 PM

He’s still popular in the short bus states, but there are signs Michigan and Wisconsin might be waking up. Not sure about Pennsyltucky.

by Anonymousreply 87November 13, 2018 12:57 PM

Fingers crossed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 13, 2018 12:58 PM

Thorgy Thor in the burgundy coat looks good

by Anonymousreply 89November 13, 2018 1:04 PM

[quote]What's its excuse for going dark? Assange taking a bath?

Bout fucking time.

There are some things from which diplomatic immunity cannot protect you.

by Anonymousreply 90November 13, 2018 1:11 PM

CNN is officially suing Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 91November 13, 2018 1:36 PM

R83, come back AFTER you've studied English.

by Anonymousreply 92November 13, 2018 1:47 PM

I don't see anything on TV, just that CNN named him in a lawsuit regarding Jim A's white house ban.

by Anonymousreply 93November 13, 2018 1:51 PM

Tell me more grammar Nazi or cunt. R92.

by Anonymousreply 94November 13, 2018 2:01 PM

Thank you for proving my point for me, R94.

by Anonymousreply 95November 13, 2018 2:05 PM

For Donnie Bone Spurs from all veterans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 13, 2018 2:05 PM

OP... After reading your title, I thought of the West Side Story song... "Something's Coming". "Something's comin'... I don't know what it is, but it is.. gonna be great."

by Anonymousreply 97November 13, 2018 2:19 PM

I want Ivanka indicted because she is such a CUUUUUNT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 98November 13, 2018 2:36 PM

I read that Fox and the others have shut down their twitter accounts because their twitter records are being supoenaed by Mueller. That makes the most sense.

by Anonymousreply 99November 13, 2018 3:43 PM

The 3rd in line to the Presidency is the President Of the Senate (currently Ryan). I don't know how far down the line the majority leader in The House is. That position should be 4th in line AFAIC.

Isn't that pig of a new Attorney General under some sort of investigation himself? Hopefully he'll be one of the indictments.

by Anonymousreply 100November 13, 2018 3:55 PM

[quote]I hate trump than the next guy but most of you seem to leave in your head, so much delusion.trump is here till 2020. If dem cannot find a very viable candidate I hate to state it, Trump might win reelection.

Are you being facetious or are you really that bad at your job at the troll factory, Sergei?

by Anonymousreply 101November 13, 2018 4:07 PM

As I said, Trump always hires criminals. I believe Trump will be told who ten next Vice President will be. Ryan is a man who has no spine and no character but even that is better than Trump or Pence.

Mueller still doing nothing. Hell will probably freeze over before Mueller will make a move.

John Kelly will probably be out this year...apparently he gets on Melanua's nerves. I hate Kelly....he is just another racist, woman hater. What a pig.

by Anonymousreply 102November 13, 2018 4:13 PM

Er, WTF, R100, Ryan is the Speaker of the House. Orrin Hatch is President of the Senate.

Line of succession at the link (because most of what you wrote is crap).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 13, 2018 4:14 PM

Don't underestimate the amount of damage a public impeachment hearing could do. The amount of incredibly damaging evidence that Trump's campaign worked with a foreign enemy, laid out for the entire country to see would be a horror show for the GOP.

Very damaging information, out in public and in the history books forever.

Would they risk it all going public or would it be better for them to just walk him to the door the way they did with Nixon?

by Anonymousreply 104November 13, 2018 5:06 PM

Latest: The media are setting up cameras & equipment outside of the federal courthouse in Washington, D.C.

They have been told a grand jury will convene shortly associated with the Mueller investigation.

by Anonymousreply 105November 13, 2018 5:12 PM

[quote] Impeachment is a long process. He’s here until 2020.

2019 will be, hopefully, about the Democrats in the House bringing positive changes in terms of corruption in the government and the economy. And there will be other things to focus on for Democrats, like finding the right candidate for 2020.

by Anonymousreply 106November 13, 2018 5:13 PM

I'm reading on Twitter that Mueller "reportedly plans to issue new indictments in the Russia investigation as soon as Today".

by Anonymousreply 107November 13, 2018 5:17 PM

Keep us posted, R105.

by Anonymousreply 108November 13, 2018 5:19 PM

R83 also said this on another thread:

- Protests to Protect Mueller tonight

[quote][bold]Democrats are such miserable winners. Just a bunch of pessimistic nuts. I thought winning the house will tapper down the crazy but I was wrong.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 109November 13, 2018 5:23 PM

Just the fact that Russia gave money to the NRA to give to Trump...is disgusting. That is against the law but Mueller is not saying a thing and neither is anyone else!! What is wrong with this country and it's spineless leaders?

by Anonymousreply 110November 13, 2018 5:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 13, 2018 5:26 PM

I don't click on links with no intro, R111.

by Anonymousreply 112November 13, 2018 5:28 PM

Trump and McConnell put a criminal on the Supreme Court and now he puts a sleazy grifter in to head the DoJ. I never thought I would see such blatant corruption in the White House. Now we know how really foul the Republicans are.

by Anonymousreply 113November 13, 2018 5:31 PM

Trump does remind me of Voldemort.

by Anonymousreply 114November 13, 2018 5:33 PM

R101. I will let you keep living in your head like the countless posters in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 115November 13, 2018 5:33 PM

what did they talk about, r20?

Hillary's emails and Benghazi!

Duh. What else do they ever talk about?

by Anonymousreply 116November 13, 2018 5:42 PM

R105 link?

by Anonymousreply 117November 13, 2018 5:44 PM

Thank you for that video R111! Never seen it before but is going on my playlist.

by Anonymousreply 118November 13, 2018 5:47 PM

Something's coming!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 13, 2018 5:49 PM

R111, I LOVED that! Thanks for posting!

by Anonymousreply 120November 13, 2018 5:51 PM

Anna Shecter, a senior producer for NBC just posted on Twitter that Jerome Corsi suddenly cancelled an interview that they had scheduled:

Jerome Corsi just mysteriously cancelled a taped interview with me at Rockefeller Center. He was about to come in the building but his lawyer advised him not to. His counsel just had a call with Special Counsel. Not sure what happened on that call.

Hard to tell if they are making a last minute deal or if this guy thinks he's going to be arrested the minute he steps out in public. I don't think he's in hiding or anything but who knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 13, 2018 5:56 PM

"Somethin's coming...maybe tonight!"

by Anonymousreply 122November 13, 2018 5:59 PM

I agree with R104.

by Anonymousreply 123November 13, 2018 6:00 PM

[quote]I will let you keep living in your head like the countless posters in this thread.

Yo do whatever you want. Just learn English.

by Anonymousreply 124November 13, 2018 6:00 PM

[quote] R33: That is why Nancy says impeachment is off the table.

Nancy has NOT said it’s off the table. She had said that 10 years ago regarding Dubya. With Trump , she I saying “let’s wait for the Mueller report”.

by Anonymousreply 125November 13, 2018 6:11 PM

The Pelosi dissention posters are all trolls trying to tear apart the Democrats at a moment of unity and momentum. Don't fall for them.

by Anonymousreply 126November 13, 2018 6:13 PM

Yo should be You. At least I correct my typos.

by Anonymousreply 127November 13, 2018 6:14 PM

It’s probably best to keep expectations well in check. The unsupported expectations based on insubstantial rumors remind of nothing so much as the Qanon believers who were always convinced that Trump’s triumph was always just around the corner.

by Anonymousreply 128November 13, 2018 6:14 PM

[quote] R86: If Trump & Co manage to fuck with Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and healthcare, don't you think even the morons who voted for him will FINALLY comprehend how is doesn't give a flying shit about them? Exactly how stupid is his cult?

They are very stupid. Trump will say the system is broke. In order to save it, they must destroy it. “We.have.no.choice. Wehavenochoice.” And they will thank him for destroying their safety net. My God, they are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 129November 13, 2018 6:26 PM

The day is almost over! WTF are they waiting for???

by Anonymousreply 130November 13, 2018 6:28 PM

We don't need health care. Trump is our Lord and Savior.

by Anonymousreply 131November 13, 2018 6:37 PM

They are probably waiting for tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 132November 13, 2018 6:45 PM

Yeah R119!

by Anonymousreply 133November 13, 2018 7:01 PM

.... "The air is hummin'.... and something great is comin'."

by Anonymousreply 134November 13, 2018 7:05 PM

Don’t get excited. There’s no evidence that anything is happening.

by Anonymousreply 135November 13, 2018 8:05 PM

When is “soon”?

by Anonymousreply 136November 13, 2018 8:07 PM

How Soon is Now?

by Anonymousreply 137November 13, 2018 8:14 PM

oh, no time in particular, R137

by Anonymousreply 138November 13, 2018 8:33 PM

I've already waited too long and all my hope is gone.

by Anonymousreply 139November 13, 2018 8:36 PM

Sadly we heard this before.

by Anonymousreply 140November 13, 2018 8:37 PM

r139 Exactly. How many times did we not hear this ? Some random journalist on Twitter says that something is going to happen today, something is going to happen tomorrow. This is being repeated for almost 2 years now. Nothing happened. Nada.

by Anonymousreply 141November 13, 2018 8:40 PM

Ex-CIA director John Brennan Just said that something is up. Maybe Trump is sick? Presidents don’t skip Rememberance Day events for no reason, or go to Europe and do nothing but meet Putin. My God, he met privately with Putin. He shouldn’t be permitted to.

Why doesn’t Congress pass a law prohibiting anyone in Government from meeting with Putin without preapproval?

by Anonymousreply 142November 13, 2018 9:07 PM

R139, you go about things the wrong way...

by Anonymousreply 143November 13, 2018 9:09 PM

I believe the Nixon Watergate investigation took over two years..so I'm holding on.

by Anonymousreply 144November 13, 2018 9:15 PM

Exactly, r144. Things ARE happening....behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 145November 13, 2018 9:22 PM

It’s over 2 years, but we already have numerous confessions and other known inditements, and one rather big judgement- Trump ‘s campaign manager! We’re making progress.

by Anonymousreply 146November 13, 2018 9:22 PM

why hasn't cohen gone to jail yet?

by Anonymousreply 147November 13, 2018 9:24 PM

Michael Cohen was promoting the Michelle Obama interview on twitter last night. He also praised her too.

What a turn around he made.

by Anonymousreply 148November 13, 2018 10:01 PM

R147 He hasn't been sentenced yet. He's due to be sentenced next month.

by Anonymousreply 149November 13, 2018 10:06 PM

Sarah Sanders has to get out of the White House before the end of the year because the Democratic House is going to subpoena her emails as soon as they get started.

Makes you wonder who else is going to jump ship at the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 150November 13, 2018 10:08 PM

Should be veddy interestink..

by Anonymousreply 151November 13, 2018 10:28 PM

How could Melania be kicking people out of their jobs? Hard to believe that she’s active in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 152November 13, 2018 10:29 PM

Easy now, hush love hush

I keep tellin’ you, what’s the rush

Keep your thoughts nice and lush

Wait

by Anonymousreply 153November 13, 2018 10:35 PM

[quote]Er, WTF, [R100], Ryan is the Speaker of the House. Orrin Hatch is President of the Senate.

Mike Pence is the president of the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 154November 13, 2018 10:42 PM

Thanks R103 let's hope this paste posts

The line of successions was last updated in 2018. Below is the current line of succession for the President of the United States:

No.tOfficettCurrent officer 1tVice PresidentttMike Pence (R) 2tSpeaker of the House of RepresentativesttPaul Ryan (R) 3tPresident Pro Tempore of the SenatettOrrin Hatch (R) 4tSecretary of StatettMike Pompeo (R) 5tSecretary of the TreasuryttSteven Mnuchin (R) 6tSecretary of DefensettJames Mattis

by Anonymousreply 155November 13, 2018 10:42 PM

Trump was promoting World Patent Marketing on YT.

No wonder he wanted Whitaker. Now how sketchy is this, on a scale of 1-10?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 13, 2018 11:10 PM

An ex high paid Slovenian whore is making big decisions is the White House.

by Anonymousreply 157November 13, 2018 11:39 PM

Dana Milbank on Hardball also hinted at something big. Now I think I’ll be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 158November 13, 2018 11:45 PM

Well? Did anything big happen?

by Anonymousreply 159November 13, 2018 11:48 PM

R155, I'd put it on the sketchy par with Chinese patent-approval of Ivanka's stolen 'designs' at the same time the US competition is barred from trading with them.

It could be as sketchy as Trump outright demanding Abe deliver a casino concession for one of his biggest (the biggest?) contributors before even broaching the NK situation on his way back from securing a secret pass through to Putin from Kim.

by Anonymousreply 160November 13, 2018 11:48 PM

oops, meant that for R156...

by Anonymousreply 161November 13, 2018 11:49 PM

[quote]How could Melania be kicking people out of their jobs? Hard to believe that she’s active in the WH.

Once again, anger is used as a distraction. And I highly doubt that the firing idea is Melania's. Melania does whatever Trump tell$ her to do.

by Anonymousreply 162November 13, 2018 11:49 PM

Trump is not Voldemort, that’s Putin.

Also, idiot troll farm Ruskies, question for you: does your snake faced Dear Leader feel like an idiot because he picked such an unbelievable moron for his (failed and failing) takeover of the US? Does he realize that his coup hinges on the brain power of a fat, bloated orange sack with anal leakage? Has he murdered an underling out of sheer pique? Will your mother forgoe camming tonight because you’ve earned your beet ration for today?

by Anonymousreply 163November 13, 2018 11:51 PM

Melanies' had a lot of drama this week and I'm sure Ivanka is seething. Jimmy put bubblegum under the watercooler outside the gym, so watch it, because it looks like he's gonna get expelled. Do you have any lip gloss?

by Anonymousreply 164November 13, 2018 11:52 PM

R162 yup. Distraction, distraction, distraction. It came out this afternoon because they thought indictments were happening this afternoon. I’m sure of it, so I am ignoring everything in the news unless I see one word in the news alert: INDICTMENT.

by Anonymousreply 165November 13, 2018 11:52 PM

[quote]An ex high paid Slovenian whore is making big decisions is the White House.

She was a European 'runwey fashun mudul', don't forget.

by Anonymousreply 166November 13, 2018 11:52 PM

May be a dumb question, but the shit is starting to rain down. With enough of Trumps antics about to be exposed (God knows enough have been already) why can’t the Senate and House get together for the sake of the country and impeach his smug dumb ass? I don’t understand the Republican allegiance to Trump. we would be stuck with Mike Pence but anything is better than we have right now .

by Anonymousreply 167November 13, 2018 11:53 PM

As long as their base is with Trump, R167, Republican lawmakers aren't going to do shit.

by Anonymousreply 168November 13, 2018 11:55 PM

I love how Melania didn't need advice from Michelle -- just her fucking speeches.

by Anonymousreply 169November 13, 2018 11:55 PM

Mike Pence, that toad licking whack job is not an 'anything better'

He needs to be indicted and gone.

by Anonymousreply 170November 13, 2018 11:58 PM

R170 totally agree. I’m just saying he a fraction of one percent better than Trump. Not saying much but I’d rather have a robot in charge now instead of the orange monkey.

by Anonymousreply 171November 14, 2018 12:04 AM

What did Dana M say?

by Anonymousreply 172November 14, 2018 12:08 AM

I'm still reeling that idiot Evangelical Pence brought in Messianic Rabbi Jacobs to speak at an event after the Tree of Life synagogue massacre. Completely offensive.

by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2018 12:13 AM

Pence is a poison of another flavor. This whole circus of chicanery and graft needs to be gone. Can you imagine what's going on over at the Pentagon with all the surplus cash he threw at them? Pence and Mother are dying to open the FEMA camps for the gays, lesbians and trans people to 'convert' or destroy them.

I'm exaggerating and that serves no one. They just want to outright destroy us.

by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2018 12:15 AM

It’s a relief. I am thinking that something will happen this week.

by Anonymousreply 175November 14, 2018 12:30 AM

R173, it was horribly so. I can't believe he would be so tone deaf to them and their grief. All of that ilk are sick people with a sick agenda.

by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2018 12:32 AM

[quote]Don’t get excited. There’s no evidence that anything is happening.

Well except for 8-10 Russiagate conspirators going radio silent on Twitter and the news networks spending the week camped out in front of a DC courthouse and Mueller reconvening a DC grand jury and Drudge deleting 96,000 tweets and Michael Cohen testifying in DC and Trumpito refusing to appear in public on Veteran's day, yeah I guess there's no evidence.

*rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 177November 14, 2018 1:07 AM

Rachel just mentioned the “poop train.” Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 178November 14, 2018 1:11 AM

I'm just saying, don't jump to conclusions. Don't get your hopes up for some dramatic outcome.

by Anonymousreply 179November 14, 2018 1:37 AM

Mueller really needs to drop some news every few weeks to keep the public engaged. There’s more to all this than just the law. He’s got to keep people involved and give them the feeling that justice is being done. If people lose interest or feel like it’s all fake, then Trump will just pardon everyone and that will be the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 180November 14, 2018 1:55 AM

That’s not even remotely Mueller’s job, R180. We have a reality show in the White House right now. Mueller isn’t in that show.

by Anonymousreply 181November 14, 2018 1:58 AM

Well he better make it his job, R181. You think prosecutors don’t play to the jury? In this case, it’s the public, that needs to stay engaged, if he wants justice to be done.

by Anonymousreply 182November 14, 2018 2:02 AM

he bettah WERQ

by Anonymousreply 183November 14, 2018 2:03 AM

If Mueller did breaking news every week, he would lose all credibility. Russians and freezers want this. Mueller is a professional and he is 100 times smarter than the treasonous White House crooks and congressional russian stooges. He has his evidence and it’s end game time. I’ll wait.

by Anonymousreply 184November 14, 2018 2:04 AM

Agreed. Every few weeks works for me.

by Anonymousreply 185November 14, 2018 2:07 AM

If my dream comes true and Trump gets impeached, can you just imagine the shit show?!? Wall to wall coverage of him losing his damn mind live on tv?? I am saving up my vacation time just in case.

by Anonymousreply 186November 14, 2018 2:17 AM

Historical note: tRump's hero Mussolini's family had a fun end:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 14, 2018 2:52 AM

R186, you got that! As it progresses, he’ll get sicker and sicker. It’ll be more and more embarrassingly obvious that he is incompetent. There will be talk of halting impeachment, and removing him by Amendment 25. Then he’ll get even crazier. Soon, everyone will agree that he’s got to go as quickly as possible. Everyone but him. Then he’ll be “hospitalized”, and that will be the end of that.

by Anonymousreply 188November 14, 2018 3:18 AM

And the FWOTUS deserves the same end as Mussolini's mistress. She won't have to worry about the fake tits sagging when she is hung upside down.

by Anonymousreply 189November 14, 2018 3:25 AM

So if t if Trump, his daughter and sons are indicted... does this mean that Barron will have to take over the presidency?

by Anonymousreply 190November 14, 2018 3:42 AM

Barron will be Regent President, r190. His guardian and mentor will be "Uncle Vlad."

by Anonymousreply 191November 14, 2018 3:55 AM

With a Republican Senate, Trump won't get impeached, let alone convicted. I think we all need to adjust our expectations accordingly.

That said, too many legitimate news organizations have noted that indictments appear to be on the way, so I see no reason not to expect some soon.

by Anonymousreply 192November 14, 2018 4:40 AM

People are naive if they think there is a smoking time bomb about to oust Trump. It would have happened by now. Our best hope is to vote him out of office in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 193November 14, 2018 4:57 AM

You’re basing that assertion on nothing, R193.

If the Republicans in the Senate refuse to convict him, it will be absolutely DELICIOUS watching them explaining why they don’t think Trump is guilty, or why it’s not worth removing him, after all his high crimes and misdemeanors are exposed.

I know the story is that they’re afraid of his cult members deserting them, but I think it’s because they’re complicit in the collusion and the coverup, and they face legal exposure. Trump is likely blackmailing many of them (e.g. Lindsey Graham).

The Democrats WILL impeach him, and he will lose his fucking mind, and the Senate GOP is going to commit political suicide over it either way. This will NOT end well for them.

by Anonymousreply 194November 14, 2018 5:14 AM

Better get the popcorn ready.

by Anonymousreply 195November 14, 2018 5:19 AM

Ah, THAT was the social media expression I’m sick to death of that I couldn’t remember for the current thread, “Social media expressions you’re sick to death of”. Thank you, R195!

by Anonymousreply 196November 14, 2018 5:27 AM

Well, I hope they don't happen until next year. Keep these fuckers on edge and living in fear and they won't have a happy holiday season.

by Anonymousreply 197November 14, 2018 5:35 AM

It really is kind of odd that even though Trump is hated with a white hot passion, no one tries to kill the bastard.

by Anonymousreply 198November 14, 2018 5:36 AM

If this twitter account is to be believed than Russia just threw Tramp and crew under the bus. Trump is screwed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 14, 2018 5:44 AM

It’s a two-fer.

I suspect tiny Trump’s sufficiently concerned that he’s begun replacing cabinet members (and other enthusiasts) whom he’s come to suspect would support using the 25th Amendment to install President Pence:

State, DOJ, DHS, . . . (BIG positions) . . . all within the eighteen months.

by Anonymousreply 200November 14, 2018 5:46 AM

It's done. If, when we hear about it..should be an interesting thread.

by Anonymousreply 201November 14, 2018 5:52 AM

I believe that account, R199.

by Anonymousreply 202November 14, 2018 5:53 AM

Meant interesting spin.

by Anonymousreply 203November 14, 2018 5:53 AM

Please shitcan Betsy. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 204November 14, 2018 5:53 AM

I kind of enjoy the firings.

by Anonymousreply 205November 14, 2018 5:54 AM

What's done is done 1:53 AM EST

by Anonymousreply 206November 14, 2018 5:54 AM

Betsy won’t vote 25th. Her brother needs Cheetolini.

by Anonymousreply 207November 14, 2018 5:54 AM

We are waiting.

by Anonymousreply 208November 14, 2018 5:55 AM

We're always waiting now

by Anonymousreply 209November 14, 2018 5:56 AM

After reading most of the responses surrounding the Tweets at R199, I wonder why this didn’t make the news today, if it was really an admission by the Kremlin that they committed an act of war?

There’s a lot of breathless, “So it was TREASON then!” responses there, which I’m not sure I’m totally onboard with. It’ll be interesting to see how that plays out in the future, with Mueller’s investigation and others. Officially declared war? Treason? I would love it, if Trump could be formally charged with treason, but I don’t see it happening.

I also don’t think you can really characterize that filing as “throwing Trump [et al.] under the bus”.

by Anonymousreply 210November 14, 2018 6:08 AM

This is huge. Will Russia stating the hack was an act of war make National news? It should.

by Anonymousreply 211November 14, 2018 6:09 AM

I should add I don’t necessarily believe that filing was the reason for all those Twitter accounts “going dark” in recent days, either.

I am however dying to find out why the fuck Murdoch met with McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 212November 14, 2018 6:11 AM

R212 Probably to get the Republicans talking points

by Anonymousreply 213November 14, 2018 6:14 AM

[quote]Please shitcan Betsy. Thanks.

The DeVos family is one of the biggest contributors to the Republican party. So they put up with her.

by Anonymousreply 214November 14, 2018 6:23 AM

What happened to Cocker Spaniel Betsy McCaughey?

by Anonymousreply 215November 14, 2018 6:43 AM

read the original twitter thread that r199 linked to.

WTF? If this is a lawsuit, why isn't the press picking up on it? Are they afraid deplorables would go nuts to find out we're at war with their buddies?

Fuck those asswipes.

by Anonymousreply 216November 14, 2018 6:52 AM

For a long time now, I've given up waiting for Mueller to do anything. If he does make a report it will be a trifle and a big letdown for all those breathlessly awaiting. We will let the new Dem House start their investigations and those will be the big payoff(s). So just stop this 'anytime now' nonsense when it comes to Mueller . If we're lucky the House investigations will turn the tide and Dump will be voted out in 2020 and also create a blue wave for the Senate races. If we're even more lucky, Dems will hold all three branches. We forget that the Repugs don't care about breaking the law and cheating to win. That's why we need a little luck.

by Anonymousreply 217November 14, 2018 7:19 AM

R211, you kidding? The Russians are and always will be cheap imitations especially compared with North America.

I ask first, the silly board member accusing all and sundry of being russian trolls. Boris, Tasha. Halt it. No match for a senior black preoccupied lez. You need stamina for that shit. Ain't no one gonna bother going at it like a bitter, crossed geriatric (great)grandchild of slaves. We're safe here. Relax.

Russians have always been pests. In one way or another. Abandoning their FAS kids to orphanages or too drunk to bother getting stolen kids back. Remember that era? They charged fruitless American desperate couples out the yin yang for FAS non stimulated ignored kids in mills. Hopeful parents were ripping their hair out. The kibosh was put on that SCAM when an exasperated mom dared return a defect back to those moonshine faced carnival workers and other duped parents flocked to her side in droves. Jig was up when it the media. Did Oprah cover it?

Who can forget the scam of Russian brides for incels? Mail order brides. I've stories out of NY, of course. Another thread. SCAM #3?

Some won't forget the emergency drills in school cuz they threatened nukes on us in cold war. Cover your heads, children!

How can we shake off this plague of inferior, envious wannabes? Do they ever invent, discover anything? Before that ridiculous hammer & sickle hit the dirt ( peasants here logo) they were starving to death like an Ethiopian child. Bread lines wrapping miles. Shelves bone dry. And you know what we did? We accessed our fabulous breadbaskets filled with grain sea to shining sea, bailed their FAS asses out!

That's what we did!

Don't even get started with the stolen olympic medals. Score rigging. Remember when that SCAM was finally put to rest? Some Canadian ice skating couple blew the lid off of that shit and made it to the podium GOLD. Oh Canada. Was this SCAM 2.5? History of ballet, strict coach all you want but you're never gonna win up against a French Canadian. Those people have superior but sensitive hybrid eardrums thanks to our bridge building balancing natives. Cirque Du Soleil started from something. Moguls, Snowboard. As long as Russia loses Americans & Canadians are one solitary team. Winter Olympics? They have 2 dogs in this race.

They need to be crushed once and for all. Same goes for China. Peasant pests! All holiday shopping at Savers, Goodwill and shoes from Italy please. Don't give them another dime.

PESTY PEASANTS, tired yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 14, 2018 8:28 AM

R217 by 2020 it's gonna be blood red or a new breed of violet. People are tired of the eggshell flooring.

Europe & Scandinavia, you're coming Elizabeth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 14, 2018 8:35 AM

* * *. Crickets. * * *

by Anonymousreply 220November 14, 2018 8:36 AM

R220, should hope so. It IS afterall 4:47 AM EST, ya mook!😂

by Anonymousreply 221November 14, 2018 8:48 AM

We'll never forget. Jig was up. Great moment for skating fans. All 4 played it well. It was class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 14, 2018 9:16 AM

Oops excuse link

So Blanada after all, non?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223November 14, 2018 9:19 AM

This whole thread is extremely interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 14, 2018 9:25 AM

So basically Russia responded to the DNC suing them for the hacking by saying that, if they did hack, it was not illegal because it was done by the military as an act of war.

Which would mean that any Republican pol or operative or news org who helped Russia would have committed treason because they would have been assisting our enemy during a war.

Jesus. No wonder everyone is shitting themselves.

Why hasn't the media picked up on Russia's claim that we were at war? It's right there in the filing.

by Anonymousreply 225November 14, 2018 9:32 AM

Here's more info on the cyber agreement. I have insomnia, but at least I'm informed. Thank you posters for the cyber info.

This is really bad stuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 14, 2018 9:50 AM

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

"With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 14, 2018 11:46 AM

Five days of fury: Inside Trump’s Paris temper, election woes and staff upheaval

"During his 43-hour stay in Paris, Trump brooded over the Florida recounts and sulked over key races being called for Democrats in the midterm elections that he had claimed as a “big victory.” He erupted at his staff over media coverage of his decision to skip a ceremony honoring the military sacrifice of World War I.

"The president also was angry and resentful over French President Emmanuel Macron’s public rebuke of rising nationalism, which Trump considered a personal attack. And that was after his difficult meeting with Macron, where officials said little progress was made as Trump again brought up his frustrations over trade and Iran. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 14, 2018 11:54 AM

R228, so he’s acting like a toddler, again, because he’s starting to understand that words and actions might finally have consequences for him at the tender age of 72?

by Anonymousreply 229November 14, 2018 12:05 PM

R111 For those who don't know: "This Could Be the Start of Something" was written....words and music...by Steve Allen

by Anonymousreply 230November 14, 2018 12:10 PM

[quote]He erupted at his staff

No pics please.

by Anonymousreply 231November 14, 2018 12:11 PM

R228 And you know that's just scratching the surface of his fuckery and infantile temper tantrums! Scorch that earth, Donnie Dotard! Your Narcissistic Personality Disorder delusions only take you so far.

by Anonymousreply 232November 14, 2018 1:48 PM

So nothing of any note occurred, nor is there any indication that something will. It just shows that it is never worth getting into a state over vague, baseless rumors and whatever nonsense shows up on social media. You can put down the popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 233November 14, 2018 3:05 PM

It's only been a day, and no one was in a state. Well, except for Trump, who has been reported by multiple major news outlets to have been freaking out the last few days because he's afraid indictments will come.

by Anonymousreply 234November 14, 2018 3:41 PM

Trump is acting like a caged raccoon. He is scared for his own ass and that is all. It will hurt him. He will be exposed. Hence the uptick in his hysterical rantings and petulance.

by Anonymousreply 235November 14, 2018 3:50 PM

[quote]The president also was angry and resentful over French President Emmanuel Macron’s public rebuke of rising nationalism, which Trump considered a personal attack.

Oh, the poor poor baby. Because Trump has never once in his blameless life indulged in personal attack.

For perhaps the trillionth time, it needs to be pointed out that bullies can dish it out ad nauseam, but can't take it back.

Thus his staff no doubt take the brunt of his narcissistic rage, unable of course to give back in good measure.

Trump is worthless in every single department of being human. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 236November 14, 2018 4:03 PM

Sociopaths like Trump can do two things: get and gather (power, money) and protect their mask.

Trump's mask is being ripped off, and his power/wealth is now under threat from the forthcoming Dem House. He will get worse.

If he were a spouse/partner, he'd be on his way out the door to his new source. If he were at a real job, he'd be changing jobs. Sociopaths never hang around long enough to be held accountable. He's having to tread water where he is, because the office of the Presidency is giving him the best cover/access/protection that he'll ever get again.

His rage is far worse than what is being reported. He's fucked, and it is beginning to sink in little by little.

by Anonymousreply 237November 14, 2018 4:40 PM

Can you imagine being a foreign leader/diplomat and being forced to interact with DJT because he visits your country? And, even worse, pretending like you're happy to see him?

by Anonymousreply 238November 14, 2018 5:01 PM

shit IS happening, r233. Just because we can't connect the dots yet doesn't mean nothing is going down.

First, the Russians declaring they are at war with the US as a defense to this hacking is a HUGE deal that nobody wants to talk about.

Second is Murdoch meeting with mcturtle. Call me crazy but I think these two things are related.

Third, corsi, stone and Donnie diaper all know they will be indicted. They all know they have participated in illegal activities.

There is a lot of shit going on behind the scenes and it may be a week or two before anything happens. But it will.

And if not by Xmas, certainly after 1/3/19, the shit is going to fly.

by Anonymousreply 239November 14, 2018 5:06 PM

I always felt nothing big would happen to disrupt the holiday shopping season. $$$$$. Always the top American priority. Truth, justice always takes a backseat to profits.

by Anonymousreply 240November 14, 2018 5:14 PM

The Twitter blackouts are not a form of protest at this point, a one day blackout maybe. This is intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 241November 14, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]He is scared for his own ass

A feeling about his ass that is shared by our entire beleaguered nation.

by Anonymousreply 242November 14, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote] An ex high paid Slovenian whore is making big decisions is the White House.I'll

Just another day in paradise! #MAGA

by Anonymousreply 243November 14, 2018 5:20 PM

[quote]shit IS happening, [R233]. Just because we can't connect the dots yet doesn't mean nothing is going down.

Lol there were posts wording just like this when I used to amuse myself spying on the Q blogs. 'Russian Collusion! Trump family indictments coming!' is just 'our' version of 'He's Kenyan! Hillary Server indictment coming!'

by Anonymousreply 244November 14, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote]Trump's mask is being ripped off

No, it isn't. He doesn't have a mask. He's quite upfront about what a cunt he is.

by Anonymousreply 245November 14, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote] If Mueller did breaking news every week, he would lose all credibility. Russians and freezers want this. Mueller is a professional and he is 100 times smarter than the treasonous White House crooks and congressional russian stooges. He has his evidence and it’s end game time. I’ll wait.

Agreed. Avenatti plays to the media and it took him just a few short months to discredit himself with that BS during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

by Anonymousreply 246November 14, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote]Can you imagine being a foreign leader/diplomat and being forced to interact with DJT because he visits your country? And, even worse, pretending like you're happy to see him?

They're professional politicians, dear. They are used to acting.

by Anonymousreply 247November 14, 2018 5:27 PM

What’s taking so long???!!

by Anonymousreply 248November 14, 2018 5:31 PM

Because it's a fantasy, R248. You know, like 'Hillary is wearing a ankle monitor'.

by Anonymousreply 249November 14, 2018 5:33 PM

My theory about the press ignoring the fact that Russia was trying to claim that we were at war and therefore the hacking by the military was completely legal is that they're waiting to see what a judge says, because a judge probably is going to throw it out.

It's startling that Russia is claiming that we were at war, but no actual declaration of war was ever made, and they are probably trolling because that's pretty much all Russians do.

But that gambit by Putin has to be part of why Trump is in meltdown, or at least more meltdown than usual. It means he's willing to throw Trump under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 250November 14, 2018 5:45 PM

Great link r227. I read the readers' comments and this comment took my attention:

When a spoiled, ill-behaved, selfish, petulant, entitled little brat doesn't get what he wants, he tends to throw a tantrum in which he lashes out at anyone present before moving into self-imposed isolation to brood on all the wrongs done to him and how unfair and biased the world is against him.

So does this president.

If nothing else, this hyper-narcissistic, lying, divisive, mean-spirited, angry, over-stuffed sack of orange hatred and vitriol is certainly the perfect mascot for the modern republican party.

by Anonymousreply 251November 14, 2018 5:58 PM

[quote]His rage is far worse than what is being reported. He's fucked, and it is beginning to sink in little by little.

That last line reminded me of Steve Martin's rant at the airport customer service woman and her exquisite response in the movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 14, 2018 6:07 PM

You're a mean one, Mr. Drumpf!

by Anonymousreply 253November 14, 2018 6:46 PM

If tweets were deleted, it’s because the replys and retweets basically connect ALL the dots, from the campaign, to the think tanks, to the troll farms, to the stateside operatives of all levels.

by Anonymousreply 254November 14, 2018 6:55 PM

[quote]An ex high paid Slovenian whore is making big decisions is the White House.

Amateur!

by Anonymousreply 255November 14, 2018 6:55 PM

From September. Worth a read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256November 14, 2018 7:29 PM

Malcolm Nance retweeted this.

Active Measures is that stunning documentary about the Russian collusion that features everyone from McCain to Hillary. This is from their account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257November 14, 2018 7:45 PM

Wait until January.. trump will go into full melt down.

by Anonymousreply 258November 14, 2018 8:32 PM

Faux News is backing CNN and Acosta. Lots of things are happening just not at once, but things are moving faster. Trump lost Fox and he's fucked. Period.

by Anonymousreply 259November 14, 2018 8:36 PM

Maybe he'll commit suicide..

by Anonymousreply 260November 14, 2018 8:38 PM

... too much of a brat.

by Anonymousreply 261November 14, 2018 8:42 PM

Then there’s this:

“Top lawyers in the Federalist Society are trying to rally fellow conservatives to speak out against Trump

Just days before the Federalist Society's annual convention is set to begin, some of its most prominent members formed a group that believes Trump has undermined the rule of law.

The group includes more than a dozen conservative and libertarian lawyers, many of whom who have held high-profile positions in Republican presidential administrations, as well as George Conway, husband of top Trump aide Kellyanne Conway.”

More at link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 14, 2018 9:12 PM

R259, the WH correspondents are like a boys’ club and they stick up for each other generally; BUT Faux has got to be thinking, if they let this precedent go, they are the first ones kicked out the door when there’s a Democratic President. And if Acosta's ban stands they should be.

I’m thinking even a Trumpy judge doesn’t want Faux kicked out of the WH in 1020.

by Anonymousreply 263November 14, 2018 10:18 PM

So, Mueller's remarks implying that the investigation will continue on through 2019 seem to indicate that whatever the big thing was that was going to happen soon, won't.

by Anonymousreply 264November 14, 2018 11:24 PM

Americans are such babies now. Of course the investigation is going to go through next year. These things are so complex. This is truly draining a small corner of the swamp. It's hard and it takes time.

by Anonymousreply 265November 14, 2018 11:27 PM

I expect something big to happen soon and the investigation to continue into 2019.

by Anonymousreply 266November 14, 2018 11:36 PM

R266, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 267November 14, 2018 11:37 PM

Yeah but it’s already been going on for almost 2 years. Isn’t it time?

by Anonymousreply 268November 14, 2018 11:42 PM

R268, compared with prior investigations of this magnitude, we are only halfway through.

by Anonymousreply 269November 14, 2018 11:43 PM

2019 is only six and a half weeks away.

by Anonymousreply 270November 14, 2018 11:46 PM

But on most tv crime shows, it's always wrapped up in one or two hour-long episodes.

by Anonymousreply 271November 15, 2018 12:00 AM

Do you all realize how many times we’ve tortured ourselves with this? And somehow, I allow myself to keep getting sucked back in to “this is really is! It’s happening this time!.”

I’m a Mueller fan. I’m cautiously optimistic but I’m also preparing for the worst. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 272November 15, 2018 12:04 AM

The worst would have been if the GOP had maintained control. They did not, so I am hopeful.

by Anonymousreply 273November 15, 2018 12:10 AM

[quote] R268: Yeah but it’s already been going on for almost 2 years. Isn’t it time?

No, it’s not time. As long as there are illegalities to investigate, it is not time. There is also no mission creep, as to the other crimes that present themselves while Mueller works on Russian interference. He can’t just ignore these other crimes.

The investigation has been very productive already. Multiple inditements and guilty pleas. We would not know as much about the Russian interference, were it not for the investigation.

I hope he’s got more inditements, soon. I believe he needs to recognize that public support is necessary, or the Repubs will shut him down prematurely. I’m not saying he should prematurely end his investigation, just that the People would benefit from knowing and seeing that he’s making more progress.

by Anonymousreply 274November 15, 2018 12:24 AM

This is not something that should have an artificial time limit. Trump is so dirty, I’m sure it is difficult keeping up with all the crimes he commits.

by Anonymousreply 275November 15, 2018 12:26 AM

[quote] They keep saying that, but he’s still in office. I want him gone too, but when?

No we're not there yet Junior. Now stop kicking the seat.

by Anonymousreply 276November 15, 2018 12:33 AM

Good lord, r29 that's Mephistopheles himself behind Murdoch!

by Anonymousreply 277November 15, 2018 12:38 AM

Imagine the blue balls all the QAnon believers must have. Always told "It's just around the corner" but nothing ever happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 15, 2018 12:47 AM

Soon as in yesterday would be great.

by Anonymousreply 279November 15, 2018 12:53 AM

There will likely be investigations into Congress that haven’t even begun yet. This is by far the most criminal and corrupt administration in the history of the country. It’s not going to end any time soon. This was established when Mueller was first appointed.

It goes deeeeeeep.

by Anonymousreply 280November 15, 2018 1:06 AM

I bet the Congress is stymied by the vast number of problems with Trump .

by Anonymousreply 281November 15, 2018 1:10 AM

[quote]I hope he’s got more inditements, soon. I believe he needs to recognize that public support is necessary, or the Repubs will shut him down prematurely

Thanks for saying this R274. You put into words exactly what's been bothering me.

I know he's taking his time but there is an invisible clock here (via public support) and every there is an indictment, it resets.

I hope he is aware of that.

by Anonymousreply 282November 15, 2018 1:11 AM

Was just on Ilhan Omar’s Twitter where the magas are bitching about election fraid and they’re serious! They have convinced themselves that this is a Dem thing.

Yeah sure, it’s the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 283November 15, 2018 1:13 AM

That’s correct about public sentiment. Mueller’s approval rating with the public (pffft) is slightly lower than Trump’s currently, I believe, because he hasn’t issued any new indictments in a while. When he does—when the big ones drop—his approval ratings will soar again, except with the Trumptards of course.

by Anonymousreply 284November 15, 2018 1:15 AM

Yes, there’s a lot of criminal stuff to look at. But can’t Mueller give at least the top ten this week and let the rest glide in next year? Please? I want to see Junior Mint in Orange by Black Friday.

by Anonymousreply 285November 15, 2018 1:18 AM

According to a Vanity Fair article, he's pretty much lost whatever s hit he had.

by Anonymousreply 286November 15, 2018 1:22 AM

That might be the path Mueller’s on, R285. I think it’s important to get the big fish first and then go after the GOP weasels after. Sort of like how Hitler was taken out in WWII, and then other Nazis were hunted afterward for decades to come.

There’s no indication anyone in Congress/the Senate is being investigated so far. Although it’s hard to imagine Devin Nunes and the Freedom Caucus have escaped scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 287November 15, 2018 1:23 AM

R286, is that a brand new article today or one from days ago?

by Anonymousreply 288November 15, 2018 1:23 AM

It seems fairly recent, definitely after election day.

by Anonymousreply 289November 15, 2018 1:25 AM

289 update - article is dated today.

by Anonymousreply 290November 15, 2018 1:27 AM

There is some urgency to indicting Trump. If he did collude with Russia, he’s a national specurity risk.

by Anonymousreply 291November 15, 2018 1:30 AM

Thank you, R290.

Agreed, R291. It’s been horrifying since Day One to have a Russian asset in the White House. I wish more people understood this.

by Anonymousreply 292November 15, 2018 1:37 AM

Link to the article r290?

by Anonymousreply 293November 15, 2018 1:41 AM

R290 link?

by Anonymousreply 294November 15, 2018 1:41 AM

[quote]I bet the Congress is stymied by the vast number of problems with Trump.

I'd bet they're more stymied by the amount of their own corruption that would be exposed if they investigate Trump too closely. But as of January, that party is no longer in sole control.

by Anonymousreply 295November 15, 2018 1:43 AM

Don't we have this thread every other week?

by Anonymousreply 296November 15, 2018 1:44 AM

Link to VF article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297November 15, 2018 1:45 AM

[quote]I’m thinking even a Trumpy judge doesn’t want Faux kicked out of the WH in 1020.

Goodness, no! How would we ever get the news about the upcoming Battle of Hastings?

by Anonymousreply 298November 15, 2018 1:47 AM

Please provide a link to the article mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 299November 15, 2018 1:53 AM

Eleanor of Aquitaine is tired of R298's shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300November 15, 2018 1:55 AM

VF article mentioned above, by Gabriel Sherman. Updated ~5 hours ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 15, 2018 2:34 AM

Nothing “big” is happening soon. Mueller is a pro, and doesn’t leak, neither does his team.

The last thing we need is to start believing innuendo and rumors. Once we do that, we become just like the nutters who believe the Q Anon garbage.

Trump is a narcissist, who is profoundly upset about losing the House. He’s extremely worried, as he should be, because now , reality has punched him right on the nose. He understands that there is at MINIMUM, a 50% chance of not winning a second term. Those are not the odds he was looking at, previous to the election, because Trump’s modus operandi is based on self delusion, and self confidence that is deeply rooted that delusional self image that he has created.

He’s sulking, and pissy. That is what is going on.

by Anonymousreply 302November 15, 2018 2:36 AM

I hope that whatever Mueller comes thru with, the document will be a mix of the necessary complicated legal review and an easy to understand narrative. It needs to be understood by average Americans like myself who may not have had extensive schooling. All of the Country needs to understand the seriousness of Trumps crimes.

by Anonymousreply 303November 15, 2018 2:40 AM

R302, he also knows he is corrupt as hell and the investigations are about to mount bigly.

by Anonymousreply 304November 15, 2018 2:40 AM

Yeah, that’s basically what the VF article says (with added angst from the fallout after the disastrous Paris trip).

But he’s certainly watching the news about Roger Stone, Credico, Cohen, and his son. I don’t think those things are *not* weighing on his mind.

by Anonymousreply 305November 15, 2018 2:41 AM

Trump is definitely in a slump. He’ll come roaring back though. He is the lion of our age. A stupid, vain, cowardly one but a golden haired lion nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 306November 15, 2018 2:41 AM

Unbelievable. Dial down the anxiety, buddy. Talking about legitimate news stories that have been indicating for days that indictments are coming does not in any way make us the same as Q Anon. It's not on any level the "last thing that we should be doing."

I am just sick of this "oooooh you're JUST like Q ANON oh my godddd this is WRONG." It's attention-getting drivel from people who can't (or won't) use critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 307November 15, 2018 2:48 AM

R37, I have zero anxiety over this.

I’m sticking with facts, rather than guess work, even if the guessing turns out to be on the money.

I came to this conclusion, and stance, by using critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 308November 15, 2018 2:53 AM

There is just so much shit to sift through. Even tweets and statements should be included where The Orange Idiot continued his lying and implications that contradicted Guilianni's summer rants.

by Anonymousreply 309November 15, 2018 3:07 AM

R239, come to this thread. Connect dots there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 15, 2018 3:07 AM

R307 WW come to prediction 2018 thread.

by Anonymousreply 311November 15, 2018 3:09 AM

[quote]I’m sticking with facts, rather than guess work

There have been multiple articles on the topic of why Trump is lashing out from Vanity Fair, Washington Post, CBS, expert pundits who are not known for saying things just to get attention, and yet you've dismissed all of that because "it is just like Q Anon."

You can just stop with the attempts at trying to sound like you're reasonable while everybody else is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 312November 15, 2018 3:21 AM

R281 I’m thinking the same thing.

Especially the members of the Ways and Means and Judicial committees.

The orange orangutan has flung his shit all over the place.

I see a lot of Red Bull parties in Congress’ future.

by Anonymousreply 313November 15, 2018 3:35 AM

To put in some perspective - the Watergate break-in happened in 1972 and Nixon resigned in 1974. It took 2 years to lance the boil.

And Watergate involved a strictly domestic clusterfuck, with a limited number of dipshits. Trump's entire "entourage", along with foreign operatives are involved in this- along with who knows how many Republicans.

It's going to take a lot longer to see the results of Mueller's complete investigation than Watergate's 2 year scandal.

by Anonymousreply 314November 15, 2018 4:11 AM

All I can is when all this over and done with, it's gonna be a helluva movie when/if it is made.

by Anonymousreply 315November 15, 2018 4:41 AM

^^^ All I can say....

by Anonymousreply 316November 15, 2018 4:41 AM

I think Yul Brynner should be cast in the role of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 317November 15, 2018 4:46 AM

did anything happen yet ?

by Anonymousreply 318November 15, 2018 4:51 AM

Have any of you considered the fact that this twitter account has said the same, same thing for over 2 years? I want this to happen too, but this this part of the Louise Mensch group.

by Anonymousreply 319November 15, 2018 5:03 AM

[quote]Something big is gonna happen soon!

I'm thinking the Trumpkin cabal is going to fake an assassination attempt. Trump will be missed. Melania grazed. Poor Eric will be sacrificed. So sad!

by Anonymousreply 320November 15, 2018 5:15 AM

Speaking of Qanon, how are those freaks dealing with losing the house and no Hilary or Obam indictments? I would love watch them try to spin out this one.

by Anonymousreply 321November 15, 2018 5:23 AM

I usually tune out the rumors but when I learned Mueller and some of the prosecutors went to work on Monday, a federal holiday, I thought it meant something was happening fast. Who shows up to work on a holiday unless there is a very pressing matter to address? I'm holding out hope for end of the week at least.

by Anonymousreply 322November 15, 2018 5:56 AM

Yeah, I thought it was another tease until Newsweek got in on the action. If nothing tomorrow, then it’s back to waiting for Mueller the snail.

(Give the guy a break, he’s already got like 5 convictions.)

by Anonymousreply 323November 15, 2018 6:05 AM

Agree with R322. If it's not a mass shooting, Thursdays, something brewing. We get Sundays off. Our day of rest!

by Anonymousreply 324November 15, 2018 8:32 AM

323, you're blocked on my end

by Anonymousreply 325November 15, 2018 8:33 AM

Federal grand juries typically convene once a week. The grand jury has presumably been hearing updates, testimony and evidence from us attorneys for months. They are the only ones who can approve an indictment. Mueller was likely getting things in order for this week’s grand jury hearing. Most grand juries do not meet the week of Thanksgiving. So if Mueller didn’t have everything he needed this week, we may not see more indictments until the week after Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 326November 15, 2018 9:02 AM

They're probably trying to get some indictments finished up now that midterms are over, but before Trump fires Mueller, and before the holidays start as well.

by Anonymousreply 327November 15, 2018 12:07 PM

Yes, TeaPainUSA is a big pain in the ass, ironically, and he made several comments this week that could not be verified at all. Overexcited and under-informed people are frequently sucked into his claims, which have no basis in fact.

But he linked to ABC in this particular instance, and people in this thread linked to other solid news sources. It's ridiculous to say "the OP linked to TeaPainUSA, so everything said in this thread is wrong and just as bad as Q Anon."

Think a little, people. Seriously. We're not TeaPainUSA or Louise Mensch. We're Datalounge and, once you put a few key idiots on ignore, our threads tend to be informative and intelligent. A vast majority of the time, if someone posts garbage, it's exposed as garbage within a few posts.

by Anonymousreply 328November 15, 2018 12:12 PM

I think that if Mueller thought that there wasn't enough evidence to warrant this investigation, he would end it. I don't think he would waste the time and money. A good thorough job takes time, it's complicated so... even though the process is frustrating, have patience. Patience, my friends.

by Anonymousreply 329November 15, 2018 12:54 PM

This was posted from the account of someone who works in the same building as Mueller -

I just spoke to a camera man outside the DC courthouse. He confirmed that they are there for the Grand Jury in the #MuellerProbe for the third day in a row. I have never seen this kind of media presence for a GJ and I’m telling y’all - something is afoot.

Trump is sending angry tweets and just sounds like he's losing it big time. Won't it be fun to read those insider accounts of what was going on in the West Wing during this time someday when Trump is long gone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330November 15, 2018 1:12 PM

Ohhhh thank you R330 for your on-the-spot reporting! So they know something is going to go down with a GJ? Cannot wait to hear.

by Anonymousreply 331November 15, 2018 1:43 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 332November 15, 2018 2:11 PM

Thank you R330. Hope it’s the real deal. Now I can obsessively check his Twitter all day and get nothing done.

by Anonymousreply 333November 15, 2018 2:18 PM

[quote]Won't it be fun to read those insider accounts of what was going on in the West Wing during this time someday when Trump is long gone?

Not particularly, no.

by Anonymousreply 334November 15, 2018 2:20 PM

R312, I’m aware of the insider accounts regarding Trump’s dour mood. And I also believe more indictments are on the way, however, I’m still sticking to facts.

There’s nothing wrong with being patient, and managing expectations. There’s also nothing wrong with sticking to the facts, which I will continue to do.

by Anonymousreply 335November 15, 2018 2:58 PM

I'd read them just to see where they correlate to other legitimate investigators, and then put them in the burn pile for some savage amusement.

by Anonymousreply 336November 15, 2018 3:18 PM

I make a habit of hiding those kinds of books in the small town library I use, R336.

by Anonymousreply 337November 15, 2018 3:22 PM

that would be R335, not R336, sorry....one mustn't appear to be talking to oneself

by Anonymousreply 338November 15, 2018 3:23 PM

The "sticking to the facts" guy sure seems to have made a lot of stuff up, what with sticking to the facts and all.

by Anonymousreply 339November 15, 2018 3:24 PM

Damn, that would be R334. I need more coffee this morning, apparently.

R335 is some troll I blocked quite some time ago. I don't make it a habit because I like facts as they are and not their alternative, sticky versions.

by Anonymousreply 340November 15, 2018 3:26 PM

It could be about Acosta/CNN. Judge is supposed to announce his decision at 3:00 today.

by Anonymousreply 341November 15, 2018 4:55 PM

Agreed, r76: Resignation. One thing, and one thing only, Trump is desperate to conceal and which Mueller is ready to reveal:

His finances.

by Anonymousreply 342November 15, 2018 5:16 PM

Zounds! I LOVE you, R300!!

“And Frensh she spak ful faire and fetisly, After the scole of Stratford atte Bowe, For Frensh of Paris was to hir unknowe.”

by Anonymousreply 343November 15, 2018 6:21 PM

I don't know. I can't see trump resigning. I would mean defeat... losing... and he's not one to admit any mistakes or defeat. Winning is too important to him, plus his big fat ego.

by Anonymousreply 344November 15, 2018 6:41 PM

R341. See R330.

And that CNN/Acosta judge announced that he’s going to delay his ruling.

by Anonymousreply 345November 15, 2018 6:51 PM

Trump's tweets today indicate Muller has something now and he knows it. He's going apeshit trying to influence the narrative of this being a "witch hunt."

by Anonymousreply 346November 15, 2018 6:57 PM

I stole this from a comment at the WaPo. GREAT info:

So, what can one person, a.k.a. you, do besides venting, playing Whack-a-Troll, & just watching and waiting? Here's an action plan: Call your representative and urge that she/he intensify and protect a House investigation of DT's alleged collusion, cover-up, and obstruction of Russiagate (not to mention emoluments and tax returns) and act to protect Muller, Rosenstein, and the FBI investigation. And insist on Whitaker's recusal. The congressional switchboard is (202) 224-3121 where a polite robo voice will ask your ZIP code and forward you to your representative's office. An aide will answer, record your concerns, and pass them on. This takes 5 minutes.

Like some more talking points? These are FL's former Senator Graham's. Urge your representative to 1) increase staffing of the committees (Intelligence, Oversight, Ways and Means, Judiciary, etc.) and specifically that hire more forensic accountants and specialists in international law, financial crimes, counterintelligence investigations, cybersecurity and coding--needed expertise. 2) counter DT's probable firing of Rosenstein and Mueller by developing protocols for protecting and ensuring complete access to documents, transcripts, interviews, and other material gathered by the Mueller, Comey, and Flynn probes. AND publish Mueller's report. 3) protect all DT investigations to prevent further Russian meddling in election processes and reestablish our trust in our American government.

Please exercise your 1st A rights of petition and redress. Pass this info on to others. Accept a call to active political duty. Your country will thank you.

by Anonymousreply 347November 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Thank you, R347.

by Anonymousreply 348November 15, 2018 7:02 PM

He is so guilty and I can't wait for his whole family to go to prison, it's a pipe dream and I know it won't happen....DREAM BIG! that's what they tell us kids.

by Anonymousreply 349November 15, 2018 7:15 PM

Something big for y'all. Now can this thread close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350November 15, 2018 7:52 PM

The less time our religious bigot veep spends as acting president, the better as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 351November 15, 2018 8:08 PM

No, nothing will happen to Trump. Cheryl Ladd is a goner though.

by Anonymousreply 352November 15, 2018 8:44 PM

Mueller, She Wrote on Twitter:

“Tin Foil Hat Beans: what if Fox, Wiki, Drudge, etc... are dark because they conspired to disseminate the Russian-hacked emails and they're under some kind of gag order or cooperation deal? Disclaimer: these are super duper space beans (theory)”

Note: the “beans” reference is a running catch phrase on the Mueller She Wrote podcast. They’ll discuss something—all the known details of a developing side story, about which we don’t yet know the outcome or the big picture, but it’s something that appears to be significant, something that we should continue to watch in anticipation of a shoe dropping. Then they’ll say, “So put some beans on that.”

“Space beans” I guess means “this might be more speculative than a sure thing”.

...if you don’t listen to the MSW podcast, you should. They’ll keep you up to date on all things Trump/GOP/Russia and provide explanations and context so that everyone can understand what’s going on. And they’re occasionally very funny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353November 15, 2018 8:58 PM

but a gag order only applies to to the emails in question, right?

Not about tweeting their general nutty bullshit. Why would they stop tweeting period? And Fux is still spewing propaganda via TV and Reich wing radio.

Can't those get cunt punted, too? Please?

Santa, I have been good this year. Grant me thus one gift.

by Anonymousreply 354November 15, 2018 9:07 PM

Christ on a stick, Chuck Todd just went over Trump’s approval ratings (he says they’re at 46%, which they’re not) vs Mueller’s “approval” ratings, and apparently Mueller’s are a hair shorter than Trump’s. (What-*EVER*.)

So then Chuck says, “if Mueller indicts Credico and Stone... is that enough to justify him?”

What the fuck is wrong with him?

by Anonymousreply 355November 15, 2018 9:14 PM

[quote] R330: I just spoke to a camera man outside the DC courthouse. He confirmed that they are there for the Grand Jury in the #MuellerProbe for the third day in a row.

Why then don’t I ever see film of the grand Jury? I am skeptical of your post, R330.

by Anonymousreply 356November 15, 2018 9:30 PM

chuck toad?

He's an imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 357November 15, 2018 9:39 PM

I can't stand Chuck Todd. He has thrown around that 46% before. I don't see how NBC/MSNBC keep him. He is as bad as the people at Fox!

by Anonymousreply 358November 15, 2018 9:45 PM

R356, are you just trolling or are you really dumb?

by Anonymousreply 359November 15, 2018 9:51 PM

Chuck Todd is a contrarian. I think he gets off on it. He does a dumb smirk every time he says something like that. He's also guilty of "whataboutism." I don't know why MSNBC keeps him, I don't think most viewers like him much.

by Anonymousreply 360November 15, 2018 9:57 PM

Chuck Todd is unlettered.

by Anonymousreply 361November 15, 2018 10:03 PM

Ear worm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 15, 2018 10:03 PM

The theory about the gag order for Fux, Drudge fx. is a great one.

I hope everyone keeps up the relentless pressure on Dump and his whole mob family. Constant protests, activism and a press that won’t let up, especially on WeirdEyes Sanders. I also hope Mueller drops some bombs just before Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then in the New Year, Grasshopper daughter and Grima the son in law.

by Anonymousreply 363November 15, 2018 10:48 PM

We've been looping the song "Something's Coming" ever since this thread started.

by Anonymousreply 364November 15, 2018 10:54 PM

I'm not Puerto Rican...I'm Polish.

by Anonymousreply 365November 15, 2018 11:23 PM

[quote]Trump is sending angry tweets and just sounds like he's losing it big time. Won't it be fun to read those insider accounts of what was going on in the West Wing during this time someday when Trump is long gone?

I am reminded of Time mag's very humorous but seriously disturbing front page covers of Trump. It was published a few months ago but I suspect not far from absolute reality right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 16, 2018 12:00 AM

I better see fireworks tomorrow, Friday.

by Anonymousreply 367November 16, 2018 12:35 AM

Grand Jury tomorrow but that seems to mean nothing.

by Anonymousreply 368November 16, 2018 1:07 AM

R366... Clever.. like it!

by Anonymousreply 369November 16, 2018 1:08 AM

Mitch McConnell is just plain evil. What good human would ever meet with Murdock.

by Anonymousreply 370November 16, 2018 1:13 AM

Why is it that Donald Trump Jr. is talked about as pending inditement, but never Erik? He’s dirty, too, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 371November 16, 2018 1:53 AM

Is it this???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372November 16, 2018 1:57 AM

Apparently, Mueller asked for a ten day extension on the Manifort sentencing hearing. Rachel just questioned as to what might happen in the next ten days that would make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 373November 16, 2018 2:00 AM

She seemed very upset by it too^^^

by Anonymousreply 374November 16, 2018 2:01 AM

Nah, she wasn’t upset, just perplexed R374.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375November 16, 2018 2:11 AM

Tomorrow (11/16) is the 666th day of the Trump administration, so, you know. If you're waiting for an auspicious day to drop 30-40 indictments, Mr. Mueller....

by Anonymousreply 376November 16, 2018 2:15 AM

I’m worried too—not about Mueller or what he’s doing, but about the new attorney general and what he may be doing to forestall the investigation, without us having a clue. It will all come out in the end, but I feel Whitaker is doing what he can to derail it from within. I think he doesn’t give a fig what the ethics people say, or anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 377November 16, 2018 2:26 AM

I saw a stat today that said 52% of Americans think the Mueller probe is politically motivated. WTF???

by Anonymousreply 378November 16, 2018 2:49 AM

Yeah, Whitaker doesn't give a fuck about the Justice Department or the Constitution or the country. He's a grifter, like Fuckface von Clownstick. Luckily, he's another one of the Orange Fuhrer's third-rate picks. He's no match for Robert Mueller or Rod Rosenstein.

If I may just ask some of you expressing so much fear, are you old ladies? If so, my sympathies you poor dears. If not - man up and stop shaking under your beds over the likes of failed real estate developer and reality tv show host Donald fucking Trump. If big things are going to start happening, GOOD. If he's in a foul temper because he knows the shit's coming and he can't stop it, GOOD.

If that miserable cunt Don Jr. is about to be indicted along with Roger Stone and a slew of other thugs and twats of the Trump crime organization, GOOD. Too bad it's not Jared and Ivanka but I can have some patience waiting for the extra-fun indictments.

Where are your spines? Stop feeding into each other's anxieties and the trolls' trolling. We don't need to be afraid. HE needs to be afraid, and he IS afraid. GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 379November 16, 2018 2:53 AM

That statistic, r378, if pure, unadulterated fale-news-bullshit. If the investigation is politically motivated it's aimed at saving American democracy and showing that orange piece of shit traitor that he is NOT ABOVE THE LAW!

by Anonymousreply 380November 16, 2018 2:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381November 16, 2018 2:57 AM

I saw a stat today that 67% of Americans think angels dance on pinheads. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 382November 16, 2018 2:59 AM

Excerpt from DM linked at r381:

President Trump alleges that the special counsel's office is full of 'thugs' who are intimidating potential witnesses and refusing to probe Democrats' bad acts.

'The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts,' he claimed in a rage on Thursday morning. 'They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want.'

Where the president derived the information from is unclear, but the charge coincided with reports that he'd been meeting with his legal team this week in Washington to review written responses to questions posed by the special counsel that Trump intends to submit to Robert Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 383November 16, 2018 3:00 AM

Yep. The fake "president" is ranting and raving and lying about the Mueller investigation. Those ridiculous tweets have been out for hours.

No one who has known Bob Mueller and the way he runs things believes a word of it.

And we care what the Daily Fail says about this because....?

by Anonymousreply 384November 16, 2018 3:02 AM

Thank you, R383, but that’s all “old news”—it’s from early this morning, 16 hours ago.

R379, I agree. I’m not scared. I’m very excited.

by Anonymousreply 385November 16, 2018 3:03 AM

The most up to date reporting tonight is from WaPo which features details about Trump hunkering down with lawyers the last 3 days, working on written answers for Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 386November 16, 2018 3:04 AM

[quote]The most up to date reporting tonight is from WaPo which features details about Trump hunkering down with lawyers the last 3 days, working on written answers for Mueller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387November 16, 2018 3:07 AM

Inexplicably it’s buried in this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388November 16, 2018 3:09 AM

Also, everyone should be watching Brian Williams right now, “pathological liar” or not. Michael Schmidt and Sam Stein are on talking about what’s going on behind the scenes in the WH and with Mueller’s probe, the Written Questions, and coming indictments.

Lots of very interesting talk and I feel bad for anyone who’s missing it.

by Anonymousreply 389November 16, 2018 3:11 AM

MSNBC covered the comments from Trump about Mueller extensively today.

by Anonymousreply 390November 16, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote]MSNBC covered the comments from Trump about Mueller extensively today.

That’s not what I was referring to, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 391November 16, 2018 3:13 AM

I'm with you, r379. I used to cry. Now I am laughing hysterically. Fat Donnie is going down and he is going to take every last one of the gritting swamp monsters with him.

I personally think he is hysterical because Mueller has given that bald asshole an earful. Just enough but not everything. Mueller knows this clown and he is way smarter than this loser. This bald Fuck and fat Donnie are being played. Remember, Mueller knows how these wannabe mobsters think.

What Mueller has told the bald asshole has gone right into fat Donnie's ear and that is why he is off the rails. He knows there isn't a goddamned thing he can do to stop the coming cunt punt. Nothing.

The sealed indictments are in place, the House is now in Democrat hands and he cannot stop any of this. All he can do is scream and rage. I would not be the least bit surprised if he fires this bald fool in another fit of pique because he can't stop Mueller and will blame this bald fucker for "failing" to protect him.

Really, this is delicious once you start thinking about it and stop getting emotionally caught up in the media bullshit.

There isn't a goddamned thing fat Donnie can do. Nothing. He is utterly impotent and it infuriates him. Laugh at him. Mock him. Point your finger and say, "Neener, neener!" He got nothing.

by Anonymousreply 392November 16, 2018 3:15 AM

Maya Wiley is on Brian Williams now and is in agreement with Dan Goldman here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393November 16, 2018 3:23 AM

r383 here. Didn't realize that was old news. It's hard to keep up with the latest of Donny's tantrums and lies and distractions.

by Anonymousreply 394November 16, 2018 3:24 AM

Maya Wiley and Frank Figliuzzi say Manafort has been VERY helpful hence the request for another 10 days before his sentencing. It’s probably going to permit Mueller to point to some coming indictments and say “Manafort helped us get these”, so go a little easier on sentencing.

They all agree there are very big indictments coming.

by Anonymousreply 395November 16, 2018 3:25 AM

So how does Thanksgiving affect indictments? I can’t imagine they’d indict anyone on Thanksgiving week.

The holiday might help Mueller because others won’t be working and that will give him extra days. I bet his team works straight through the holiday.

by Anonymousreply 396November 16, 2018 3:27 AM

Julian Assange's Collapse is Complete!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397November 16, 2018 3:28 AM

Thanks r389. Watching MSNBC right now. Riveting.

by Anonymousreply 398November 16, 2018 3:28 AM

EXCELLENT, R397.

by Anonymousreply 399November 16, 2018 3:29 AM

I just came.

by Anonymousreply 400November 16, 2018 3:29 AM

TURN ON MSNBC NOW

by Anonymousreply 401November 16, 2018 3:29 AM

Discussing Assange on MSNBC right now. Speculating Muller has a lot on Wikileaks and what was released during election.

by Anonymousreply 402November 16, 2018 3:31 AM

MEGA STUD DAVID FARENTHOLD on Brian W now.

by Anonymousreply 403November 16, 2018 3:36 AM

I sort of don't believe Trump was smart enough or dedicated enough to launch a big scandal. Even during the campaign he just seemed to be winging it and won by insulting people thereby tapping into the anger of some of the electorate.

by Anonymousreply 404November 16, 2018 3:41 AM

It's a good sign that Trump is so upset

by Anonymousreply 405November 16, 2018 3:48 AM

R404, who orchestrated all his con jobs throughout his life if not DJT himself, then?

No one thinks he did it all himself. But he started talking to Russia about running years ago. He has always known exactly what was going on. He has a reputation for micromanaging. The tape Michael Cohen released of them plotting to pay David Pecker illustrates Trump’s involvement on the micro level.

by Anonymousreply 406November 16, 2018 4:06 AM

R340, if you’ve blocked me, it’s not because I spew alternative facts. I’m as liberal as they come. And I don’t make shit up.

What you are all collectively engaging in, is LITERALLY WISHFUL THINKING. Unless one of you is working with Mueller, or are, indeed, Mueller, all that you are doing is reading shit on Twitter, that is an INTERPRETATION of things that MAY, OR MAY NOT HAPPEN. Now that, is a fact. Not an alternative one either.

I too, want nothing more than to see Donald Trump gone from the WH. But here is the deal: I do not know that this will happen. What I do know, based on previous FACTS, is that Donald Trump is a piece of shit person, and doesn’t have any clue how to be a leader of a Democracy.

I cannot stand the man, but my personal feelings about him do not change the fact that he is the POTUS.

You guys are giving me shit because I don’t have my head up Louise Mensch’s ass, as well as up the asses of the people on Twitter who closely follow her. Louise Mensch writes shit for dramatic effect. She is NOT a WH insider, and she knows and doesn’t know the same shit that we know and she doesn’t know the same shit that we don’t know. That’s the TRUTH.

I am managing my expectations, because when I woke up, on the day after our presidential election in November of 2016, Donald FUCKING Trump was our president, and THAT was something I had NOT wanted, wished for, or expected. It was one of the most disappointing experiences of my life, so now, please excuse me if I’m a tad of a sceptic about it all.

by Anonymousreply 407November 16, 2018 4:56 AM

I hear you R407, but something is different now. Outside of the Dems winning the House, Trump is panicking and meeting with lawyers to answer Mueller's questions. THAT, along with delayed sentencing for Manafort means something is happening. What or When are the questions now...

by Anonymousreply 408November 16, 2018 5:23 AM

I just remembered Brian Williams said tonight that Trump has been holed up with his lawyers the past few days, r408.

by Anonymousreply 409November 16, 2018 5:31 AM

There's a storm coming, a storm of indictments.

by Anonymousreply 410November 16, 2018 5:53 AM

R407 Who mentioned Louise? Granted I'm lazy and haven't read the whole thread. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 411November 16, 2018 6:16 AM

You want us to do the thread research for you, r411?

by Anonymousreply 412November 16, 2018 6:18 AM

r411 if you got to the top this thread started because of a tweet from Tea Pain who's a Mensch club member. They've said shit is coming for 2 years now and it never comes to fruition. That's why some of us are cautious. We hate Trump to, but have been burned too many times to trust anything they post.

by Anonymousreply 413November 16, 2018 6:24 AM

We hate Trump too*

by Anonymousreply 414November 16, 2018 6:26 AM

So it wasn't a specific Louise mention just a connection. Thanks. That's what I was asking b/c I didn't see it.

by Anonymousreply 415November 16, 2018 6:28 AM

Thank you R413 for explaining. I'll take your advice and block R407 too.

by Anonymousreply 416November 16, 2018 6:30 AM

Friday morning BUMP

by Anonymousreply 417November 16, 2018 1:15 PM

[quote]Why is it that Donald Trump Jr. is talked about as pending inditement, but never Erik?

Eric has no idea what an "indictment" is.

They are planning on telling him soon.

by Anonymousreply 418November 16, 2018 1:25 PM

R387... Hahaha... I'll bet she can't find the USA on a world map. whoa..

by Anonymousreply 419November 16, 2018 1:55 PM

Eric feels like his new bearded look has inoculated him from some of the controversy and certainly from any incoming indictments.

by Anonymousreply 420November 16, 2018 2:29 PM

CNN and Jim Acosta won their lawsuit. Good start to Friday.

by Anonymousreply 421November 16, 2018 2:34 PM

R421 Fantastic news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422November 16, 2018 2:52 PM

Mueller put the Manafort sentencing off for 10 days. Something has to be happening in the next 10 days!

by Anonymousreply 423November 16, 2018 2:54 PM

Trump hasn’t tweeted about Avenatti’s arrest, has he? If not that’s a big indication he has far more pressing things on his mind.

by Anonymousreply 424November 16, 2018 3:16 PM

Mueller is probably using the holidays to get an extra ten days to investigate without being fired. If something very anti-Trump comes out, he’s out, so why not stall?

How many of these days is court actually in session? Not Thursday and Friday at least. I wonder if they don’t book court dates that entire week at least.

by Anonymousreply 425November 16, 2018 3:27 PM

[quote] R392: There isn't a goddamned thing fat Donnie can do. Nothing. He is utterly impotent and it infuriates him.

His new attorney general will fire Mueller. That’s his whole point for his appointment. Then it will go to court. Trump has a history of just doing whatever he wants, and daring people to challenge him. Usually, they can’t, because of his resources. But - We, the people, have larger resources, so hopefully, he’ll be challenged and he will lose.

by Anonymousreply 426November 16, 2018 3:46 PM

Maybe the 10 days were to read and understand the answers from Trump and his lawyers to the questions?

Maybe nothing more than that?

by Anonymousreply 427November 16, 2018 3:53 PM

I don't know who Louise Mensch is and I'm a serious news freak. The only other time I've seen her name is here on the DL and then only once or twice. She is not important.

People who think the coming shit storm is imaginary or minor are kidding themselves. People who think firing Mueller is the end of anything don't know American history.

Get ready for a constitutional rumble, kids.

by Anonymousreply 428November 16, 2018 4:01 PM

[quote]Get ready for a constitutional rumble, kids.

Be cool boy, cool.

by Anonymousreply 429November 16, 2018 4:02 PM

R428, The love that some people have for Mensch surprises me, too. She is undoubtedly not Trump's best friend, but in the UK she is also known as a failed politician, a right-wing Murdoch apologist, a proponent of the heavy regulation of online media outlets, and an all-round nutjob.

Some of the things she comes out with may prove to be right, but thats more by luck than by judgement. Honestly, the woman is bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 430November 16, 2018 4:10 PM

Still waiting....

by Anonymousreply 431November 16, 2018 4:12 PM

And you'll keep right on waiting until Director Mueller is good and ready, R431. He knows more than you do and he knows when to drop the hammer down, as he has demonstrated time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 432November 16, 2018 4:37 PM

Mueller is blueballing us

by Anonymousreply 433November 16, 2018 4:39 PM

The impatient posters are all troll FYI.

by Anonymousreply 434November 16, 2018 4:52 PM

Mueller is tormenting Fuckface von Clownstick. Every day he has to wait is TORTURE.

I love Bob Mueller. Free blowjobs for him!

by Anonymousreply 435November 16, 2018 4:59 PM

Love you, R379. Exactly.

I'm as anxious as the next person to get this restoration on the move. At the same time, and during the lull, I think back to what Fareed Zakaria said in December, 2016, about new revelations always pointing to the same thing. To paraphrase: every layer that comes off of this onion only confirms what has come before--there is nothing, no evidence, no subpoenas, no witnesses, no "breaking news" or court documents that would take rational thought in any direction other than Trump and his team conspired with Russia to influence, mold and win the 2016 elections.

I'd also add that the erratic behavior of players like Nunez and La Senatrice also bolster my belief that the Russian influence digs deeply into the Republican party. Death sentences and public execution should be given for ANY participant helping to provide loft and cover to these treasonous acts.

I forget where I read this this week, but there was speculation that Mueller is patriotic enough to NOT deny the voting public the privilege of removing Trump and his minions from power and office. But really, I'm OK if he does it, though.

by Anonymousreply 436November 16, 2018 6:15 PM

I like what you wrote, R436, but got tripped up by the double negative in the last paragraph. What is the point there?

by Anonymousreply 437November 16, 2018 6:23 PM

If I recall past indictments, a DOJ press conference preceded them and was typically announced ahead of time.

Given the current situation with the acting AG, my guess is there will be no press conference.

Does that mean there will be no indictment announcement? I’d love to be proven wrong, but I suspect that’s the case at least for today.

by Anonymousreply 438November 16, 2018 6:27 PM

Still nothing? What a disaster

by Anonymousreply 439November 16, 2018 6:31 PM

Well, a disappointment, though not a disaster. Mueller didn’t promise anyone a rose garden!

by Anonymousreply 440November 16, 2018 6:34 PM

Sorry, R437--point being that Mueller might want to give US citizens the privilege, satisfaction and finality of removing Trump from office themselves--through the ballot box, not through legal proceedings.

Last sentence saying that I, myself, am OK with Mueller taking the lead on that one.

by Anonymousreply 441November 16, 2018 6:34 PM

Have any of you wondered how Trump has the ability to function in his miserable day-to-day life with all the shit (rightfully so), that has been flung his way since he took office?

I mean, how the fuck does he get out of bed in the morning knowing he has to deal with Mueller, his haters, the incoming blue house, and all of the other endless and profoundly negative goings-on in that White House.

Seriously, what makes this guy tick? How does he cope? Is it his extreme narcissism and sociopathy that keeps this seemingly resilient foul prick from killing himself?

by Anonymousreply 442November 16, 2018 6:35 PM

Thanks, R441.

I’d really like to see Mueller take action to see Trump impeached. He’d probably be removed under Amendment 25 before the end, as he would unravel even more under the pressure. The reason being that it’s important to remove him before he does too much damage. He’s incompetent, reckless, stupid, and intentionally disruptive. A public menace. Also, I would find his removal and mental degradation personally satisfying, after enduring as much of him as I have already.

by Anonymousreply 443November 16, 2018 6:41 PM

Trump remains the "Queen of Denial", r442. He is a malignant narcissist who believes that law does not apply to him. He was being unusually truthful when he said he envied Kim Jong Un. He emulates dictators, mafiosi...He sees himself as being completely ABOVE the law.

by Anonymousreply 444November 16, 2018 6:41 PM

He's gotten away with everything so far, so he figures why would his streak ever end?

by Anonymousreply 445November 16, 2018 6:46 PM

R442, I met a guy once that was compulsively obnoxious, literally. It was on vacation with a large group, some strangers. This guy would seek out anything that was a weak spot, a vulnerability, and he would then use it to embarrass or bother you. I saw him do it to one person after another. It really was the strangest thing. I don’t know his diagnosis, but it’s not something that one can not look at as a normal variation of human behavior, hence it was bewildering at first. He was just extremely mentally ill, and beyond help from non-professionals.

I think Trump is like that. Whatever is wrong with Trump, it is beyond the range of normalcy.

by Anonymousreply 446November 16, 2018 6:47 PM

R442, you answered your own question. He has no conscience. He only cares when shit starts to affect him hence his extremely poor behavior throughout the last 2 weeks with the pending indictments,

by Anonymousreply 447November 16, 2018 6:58 PM

R441 me, too. If he loses re-election then he'll always have his supporters (victims) to blame for their failure to love him enough.

If he's removed by a procedure then he has to face his own consequences and behavior, assuming he doesn't go batshit crazy first.

R442, you have it in your last paragraph. Sociopath. My ex was exactly like that. I think it is the ultimate lizard-brain survival instinct. Very base, very cunning. While normal people are dealing with the newest shit tornado at hand, the sociopath has already planned five escape routes. Trump is headed toward batshit crazy territory because Mueller is closing off his escape routes. He is about to be held accountable, maybe for the first time ever, and he doesn't care what gets destroyed going forward. He doesn't want to face the music, but he ESPECIALLY doesn't want to face the music in front of other people--especially his critics. Once, when I caught my ex red-handed in a lie, with evidence, rather than confess/resolve the issue he looked me in the eye and said "I'll never give you the satisfaction."

I, too, will admit my bias here. After my experience with a sociopath, I would take great delight and satisfaction in having this one--who was thrusted into my life against my will and given power over me--exposed for who and what he is and held accountable in front of everyone who knew better from the start.

by Anonymousreply 448November 16, 2018 7:12 PM

Oh boy... Trump right now on CNN 3:01 PM, telling reporters in the WH that “I wrote the answers to Mueller questions, NOT my lawyers”.

Yeah, Trump may have written the answers, but he was told what to write by his lawyers. What a blowhard.

by Anonymousreply 449November 16, 2018 7:12 PM

Not a disaster, really. On the other thread that I can't remember the title of, it was noted that Mueller was probably trying to get as much done now as possible, before he gets fired by the acting AG, and before the holidays hit. He's got a few days here where he can probably assume nothing will happen, though after Thanksgiving I think all bets are off.

I would assume he is trying to get indictments out to the states, where it won't matter whether he's fired or not. That's why we're hearing stuff about Maria Butina and Julian Assange today, I think, because they're cases that Mueller will refer elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 450November 16, 2018 7:13 PM

Carl Bernstein just destroyed Trump on CNN. I’m speechless. He covered that utter bullshit from Trump R449. Trump Administration continues to be a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 451November 16, 2018 7:14 PM

Oh, Crap, my post at R448 should have led off with a response to R443, not to myself at R441. Sorry.

Time to take a break for lunch.

ps. Don't forget to call you senators today if you haven't already!

by Anonymousreply 452November 16, 2018 7:15 PM

The problem with our election process, one of them, is that, for example, the debate format doesn’t work for even slightly complex issues. Hillary warned us by calling Trump “Putin’s puppet”, but the format didn’t allow her to talk uninterrupted, or at length to present supporting evidence.

Likewise in calling Trump “temperamentally unsuited” for the Presidency, when Hil should have said, “He’s batshit crazy and immoral, let me tell you why...”

While Trump‘s stunt by bringing Bill Clinton-related bimbos into the debate audience to rattle Hillary was seen as some kind of score, instead of a stunt worthy of a professional wrestling broadcast.

Now we’re paying for it, and it will take a generation to fix the damage Trump’s already done.

by Anonymousreply 453November 16, 2018 7:29 PM

"SOMETHING'S HAPPENING HERE"

oOh dear, you're all so stressed and anxious. Let's pause and for one shining moment return to the Camelot of the north...to a better time...to a happy time with a bright future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454November 16, 2018 7:36 PM

it will come down on Wednesday, the 22nd. Next week.

by Anonymousreply 455November 16, 2018 8:14 PM

But how do you know, R455?

by Anonymousreply 456November 16, 2018 9:36 PM

Summer Storm? You have made up a stupid name to sign your posts. We don't do that here.

Anyone who is attention-seeking in that way on the Datalounge goes on ignore or is mercilessly mocked into stopping. Please be aware and best of luck.

by Anonymousreply 457November 16, 2018 10:01 PM

r457 we've had many posters who use handles and, prior to your time here, n00b, we had Authenticated posters. You're not a real DLer: you're a know-nothing n00b who never bothered to learn the culture before littering our board with your inanity.

by Anonymousreply 458November 16, 2018 10:06 PM

Au contraire, R458, I came here a million years ago through "Isheshegay" and have been here ever since. I know everything.

Summer Storm is out of bounds. She/he/it is no one from nowhere, not Della, VOTN, charlie, the Magdalene or Blue Agave (if you remember back that far). She/he/it is nothing and does not deserve to sign a name on the Datalounge. She can do it if she insists, but she will be abused for it. Her choice.

Now shuffle on back to shuffleboard, you very silly person, before I bring in the Spam spam spam spam....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459November 16, 2018 10:18 PM

R457, for the love of God, man, please do put me on ignore.

And it really doesn’t matter how long you’ve been here. If you’ve really been here since “a million years ago”, it just means you’ve been wrong and an obnoxious hall monitor for a very long time. Well, congratulations on that.

Further, I can’t rember ever voting you as Queen of the DataLounge, so your use of the Royal “we”, to speak for everybody here, is pretty obnoxious.

But I won’t block you, dear, because you’re just too precious.

by Anonymousreply 460November 16, 2018 10:32 PM

Omg r446...the hillbilly next to me at work does the exact same thing.

“Redneck Syndrome”

by Anonymousreply 461November 16, 2018 10:36 PM

I always think of them as the ones nobody likes anyway so after a while they start attacking everyone first.

Trump knows that no one likes him, no one has ever really liked him and he's never really liked them either. Everything is temporary and disposable. He's about as deep as a coat of paint.

by Anonymousreply 462November 16, 2018 10:44 PM

R461, now I remember this guy outed me, in my presence, to part of the group. He might not have realized that they all knew already, but weren’t gossiping about it, apparently. He just did it because he thought it would get under my skin. But he did it to everybody, over one thing or another.

After he did something similar to this woman from Georgia, she asked me later, in the most beautiful southern accent, “Why, what’s with that guy, he’s just an asshole, isn’t he?”

by Anonymousreply 463November 16, 2018 10:46 PM

Why didn't New York ever take Trump down at any point over the last 50 years? This same shit has been going on forever and just getting bigger and bigger as he kept getting away with it. I bet this fucker is indicted, tried, and sentenced and then dies in his sleep the night before he goes to prison.

I would have loved if one of the reporters during today's "I wrote the answers all by myself" press conference had straight up asked him what color crayon he used. He probably couldn't even have them removed after the Acosta ruling today. For real, I bet he used a giant black marker like he uses every time he signs his name.

by Anonymousreply 464November 16, 2018 11:02 PM

While we're waiting it'd be nice if the IC community threw us a bone and confirmed that Dump has a Russian mistress he's nicknamed "Wikileaks" because he loves her SO much!

by Anonymousreply 465November 16, 2018 11:24 PM

[quote]it will come down on Wednesday, the 22nd. Next week.

Huh? Wednesday is the 21st.

by Anonymousreply 466November 16, 2018 11:29 PM

The Press really needs to address factually wrong statements from Trump, in real time. Like:

“Do you have any facts to back up your claim that ...”

“I didn’t ask what “people are saying”, I’m asking if you have any evidence as to your claim?”

“I’ll excuse you after you answer the question.”

“It doesn’t matter what I think, I’m asking if you have any facts or evidence to back up your assertion.”

“I’m not asking about how bad other people are, or what other people do, I’m asking about your particular claim.”

Instead of using their follow-up question to ask about an entirely different matter, they should be using it to follow-up on their original question when he dodges, lies, deflects, or projects. And they have to get over their fear that they’ll be bared if they challenge a dishonest or misleading response. There’s no point to the Press if they just mindlessly repeat anything Trump says, when they know that nothing he says should be accepted at face value.

by Anonymousreply 467November 16, 2018 11:35 PM

Oh, R465, you are wicked!

by Anonymousreply 468November 16, 2018 11:36 PM

Dump demanding decorum! Riiiiight....

by Anonymousreply 469November 16, 2018 11:37 PM

Yes, trump wrote the answers to Mueller's questions himself the same way that Melanoma wrote the words to Michelle Obama's speech. He didn't and she didn't.

I heard an interview with the author of a book about Jim Jones on NPR today. He was describing trump's demagogic personality and how it worked on this cult followers. Sounded scarily similar to trump and the deplorables.

I'm feeling more optimistic since the midterms. It doesn't seem like scum trump will be with us much longer. I'm hoping it's real soon but certainly not beyond 2020. I just can't see that old fool "winning" again.

by Anonymousreply 470November 16, 2018 11:40 PM

Oops, in paragraph 2 above I meant the author was describing Jim Jones demagogic personality.

by Anonymousreply 471November 16, 2018 11:41 PM

Works for either dear

by Anonymousreply 472November 16, 2018 11:44 PM

[quote]"SOMETHING'S HAPPENING HERE"

What it is ain't exactly clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473November 17, 2018 12:00 AM

[quote]Why didn't New York ever take Trump down at any point over the last 50 years? This same shit has been going on forever and just getting bigger and bigger as he kept getting away with it.

I'll take "why do rich white men rule the world?" for $400, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 474November 17, 2018 12:21 AM

[quote] Why didn't New York ever take Trump down at any point over the last 50 years? This same shit has been going on forever and just getting bigger and bigger as he kept getting away with it.

I think I heard he was ostracized from the wealthiest NYC circles. So, there was really no additional shunning they could do. It was only people intent on using Trump for personal financial gain that tolerated him.

by Anonymousreply 475November 17, 2018 12:27 AM

He was and he wasn’t, r475. He wasn’t invited to a million private dinner parties, however, he was invited to plenty of events where high society New Yorkers were in attendance. And I’d argue that he did socialize in some upper crust circles, whenever someone wanted something from him, or when he wanted something from someone.

by Anonymousreply 476November 17, 2018 12:39 AM

I had to laugh - you reminded of this gem, R475:

I'm going to leave the signature as it was when I went to find the link to the story. I think it's a good sign that I knew both of her last names and not her first one. Her first name is "Representative" now. Ha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477November 17, 2018 12:40 AM

Totally agree, r467. Do these journalist have any plans or think about how to deal with Trump now that they have seen his MO?

by Anonymousreply 478November 17, 2018 1:11 AM

Mueller seems to be a very arrogant man.

by Anonymousreply 479November 17, 2018 3:00 AM

LOL R479, Pray tell, what evidence do you have of Mueller being arrogantt? His Republican party membership? His Military service? His Bronze Star? LOL

by Anonymousreply 480November 17, 2018 3:04 AM

Yeah, R479, what facts or evidence do you have to support your assertion? And I don’t care what people are saying, that’s not facts or evidence.

by Anonymousreply 481November 17, 2018 3:10 AM

If he’s such a crook and does such egregious business dealings, why didn’t NY or Florida take him down before he brought his shit show to our nation’s capital?

by Anonymousreply 482November 17, 2018 3:15 AM

NY got a settlement with Donald over Trump University.

But you pose a good question. His taxes will probably show him to be worth far less than he claims, but I’m guessing no illegal activity, or the IRS would have caught it earlier.

by Anonymousreply 483November 17, 2018 3:39 AM

LOL R482.

by Anonymousreply 484November 17, 2018 3:39 AM

R479

You are mistaking Mueller’s quiet, introspective, and methodical character as arrogance.

Now on the other hand, Trump is the epitome of arrogance.

Just roll the tapes to witness endless examples.

by Anonymousreply 485November 17, 2018 3:43 AM

R479 is a Deplorable (possibly Russian) troll. I already had him blocked and I suggest you all ignore him as well.

by Anonymousreply 486November 17, 2018 3:44 AM

Will do 486

by Anonymousreply 487November 17, 2018 3:46 AM

But if we must discuss the matter of Mueller’s disposition: there is literally nothing in the public record to suggest he is arrogant or full of himself anything other than a man dedicated to upholding the rule of law.

Also: it’s beyond pathetic to see a *Trump* troll call Robert Mueller, of all people, “arrogant”. Off the charts irony.

by Anonymousreply 488November 17, 2018 3:46 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489November 17, 2018 3:50 AM

Aren’t Trump’s recent tweets about Mueller funny?

“...total mess...gone absolutely nuts...They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want ...These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller...”

He’s projecting. I imagine he will soon be calling Mueller “orange”.

by Anonymousreply 490November 17, 2018 3:50 AM

R488

A little too ironic

by Anonymousreply 491November 17, 2018 3:51 AM

R489, thank you for that post. I laughed out loud, I did. Wonderful picture.

by Anonymousreply 492November 17, 2018 3:55 AM

R483, trump won by settling the University case. If he had been found guilty of fraud it would have been an impeachable offense even though the crime took place before he took office. Fucking Teflon Don.

by Anonymousreply 493November 17, 2018 4:00 AM

Are defendants found “guilty” in civil cases like that one? Aren’t they just found “liable”?

by Anonymousreply 494November 17, 2018 4:03 AM

Not a day goes by since the beginning of Robert Mueller’s investigation, that I don’t thank our lucky stars.

Can you imagine if this investigation never came to be, and this unfit demon was free and unbridled to run amok? Just think about that for a minute.

My belief that we are in Mueller’s good hands has kept my anxiety about Trump in check, and has kept me patient, as we await Mueller’s findings.

As painful as the situation has been for us during the past two years, I am grateful for this investigation, and of course our new blue house.

by Anonymousreply 495November 17, 2018 4:26 AM

Yeah r490. I got called out by some posters for posting the same comment which was critiqued as "old news".

by Anonymousreply 496November 17, 2018 6:38 AM

I despise Trump more than anyone but the fact that Mueller seems to completely ignore the whole of America and our desperate need to see some kind of retribution for the Nazi in the Oval Office, it seems arrogant to me. Mueller is not considering the needs of the rest of us. Day after day we suffer, watching the traitor cause our country great harm.

by Anonymousreply 497November 17, 2018 6:54 AM

R497

Link to a summary of Mueller’s convictions, indictments, and cooperating witnesses as of mid-September.

Mueller is not the type to leak out tidbits. When he does announce something, a hammer falls on someone.

It takes time to piece this scenario together.

Hang in there. Mueller will deliver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498November 17, 2018 7:17 AM

He is being considerate and measured.

That’s far from arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 499November 17, 2018 7:19 AM

R499

I completely agree with you, and I’ve learned to become patient with the pace of the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 500November 17, 2018 8:01 AM

The fact that Wikileaks going silent actually WAS for a real reason is a good sign. I want to see Fox go down in flames

by Anonymousreply 501November 17, 2018 9:11 AM

R501 what was the reason?

by Anonymousreply 502November 17, 2018 11:26 AM

When something big happens it will happen when we least expect it. That's just the way these things work. Even if something bad enough is found out to cause Trump to resign, we'll know nothing about it until one day the news will say 'BREAKING: TRUMP RESIGNS". Things that big in government are never allowed to filter down to the masses before they actually happen. The stuff that filters down are the small things, or the rumors the public start and run with. Rumors which rarely have much basis in fact, because as we have seen so many times, they rarely pan out the way the rumors lead us to believe they will.

Just sit back, be patient, don't assume anything, and let it all unfold when it unfolds.

by Anonymousreply 503November 17, 2018 11:35 AM

Bob Mueller, arrogant? No. He deals with what is important. Doing the painstaking work of putting together an extremely complex case is important. Keeping everything secret from that fucking Nazi in the White House is important. Taking all the time he needs or can get for this investigation is important.

Your anxiety is not important. Your feelings are not important. Leave Mueller the fuck alone you big baby.

by Anonymousreply 504November 17, 2018 11:37 AM

r501 I assume it's related to the charges against Assange, although maybe I'm wrong

by Anonymousreply 505November 17, 2018 11:50 AM

I mean r502

by Anonymousreply 506November 17, 2018 11:50 AM

While I totally understand why Meuller must be deliberate and that takes time, I feel like we don't HAVE time. Or more correctly, we don't know how much time we have. We've been so lucky that nothing too terrible has happened to us in the world - something that would require us to actually have a competent president and administration. When that thing happens (whatever it may be) we're really, really fucked if he's still in office.

by Anonymousreply 507November 17, 2018 7:50 PM

It seems to me that a "deplorable" is another term for a heretic who doesn't toe the party line?

by Anonymousreply 508November 17, 2018 8:49 PM

Deplorable is a term for hate-filled hypocritical, racist nationalists who fall into rage filled chants of “lock her up” at Dump’s Nuremberg-like rallies. They will not tolerate any criticism of Hair Fuhrer. They are often brainwashed by Fox and will screech about socialists with no real understanding of socialism. They are usually not well educated.

by Anonymousreply 509November 17, 2018 8:56 PM

“Deplorable” hasn’t been redefined. It means exactly what it has always meant.

by Anonymousreply 510November 17, 2018 8:56 PM

Does anyone else wonder if that the Assange-related slip-up might have been on purpose? For reasons I can’t inagine, but for some strategic reason?

by Anonymousreply 511November 17, 2018 8:58 PM

I've thought about that, R511

It could all be part of putting pressure on people to cooperate. I hope it worked.

by Anonymousreply 512November 17, 2018 9:03 PM

Perhaps it was designed to quash claims that Mueller “wasn’t making progress and should therefore be shut down”?

I appreciate it that Mueller should stay quite so as to not make premature statements that need to be walked back, or used to tip-off the guilty.

But I also think he should make some kind of periodic, public report, so as to keep the people’s support. I think he needs and will continue to need to keep the people’s support, or risk the investigation come to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 513November 17, 2018 9:16 PM

[quote] It seems to me that an R508 is another term for a moron who doesn't know how to read and asks stupid questions?

Yes, yes that is correct.

by Anonymousreply 514November 17, 2018 10:01 PM

A mistake? Really? I haven't noticed Bob Mueller making any mistakes the past year and a half of this investigation. His team doesn't make them either.

I think he's going to ramp up the pressure so high that Orange Dumbelina blows a fucking gasket. Then we'll see some fireworks.

by Anonymousreply 515November 17, 2018 10:05 PM

*crickets*

by Anonymousreply 516November 18, 2018 11:39 AM

Question, what if, God forbid, Robert Mueller should have a heart attack and die. What would happen? Is RM THE investigation or is he just the leader and the investigation would continue or would it all immediately fold.

Maybe this is for that thread.... Ask a stupid question....

by Anonymousreply 517November 18, 2018 12:52 PM

If RM died, in a normally functioning administration, his second in command, whoever that is, becomes “acting head” of the investigation, until Trump appoints a successor. In this administration, who knows? Trump would either appoint a sycophant, or use it as an excuse to close it down.

This is another good reason that Mueller needs to act with all possible urgency.

by Anonymousreply 518November 18, 2018 1:36 PM

While it would be wonderful for something to happen this week, I think it’s more likely that indictments and arrests come the week after Thanksgiving. Mueller’s team asked for 10 days from the end of this past week so I’m guessing we are looking at a week from Monday or Tuesday.

When Gates and Manafort went down, there were a flurry of rumors early the morning off the arrest or the night before. Again, I would expect the same here.

by Anonymousreply 519November 18, 2018 1:45 PM

I totally understand that Mueller is implementing a strategy that has been very well thought out, and he’s three steps ahead of Drumpf, but I also understand the nervousness of r507. Drumpf’s incompetence has actually prevented him from implementing a number of highly destructive policies, but he’s still been able to do some serious damage thus far. I do worry that something catastrophic will happen on the world stage, and his incompetence coupled with his narcissistic personality will lead him to take actions that could seriously damage this country. I think that’s why I, and many others, wish that the investigation wrapped up sooner rather than later. It’s not a matter of pushing Mueller, but just a desire that he’s close to having what he needs. If he’s not, that’s the reality, but I wish he were.

by Anonymousreply 520November 18, 2018 2:22 PM

[quote]His taxes will probably show him to be worth far less than he claims, but I’m guessing no illegal activity, or the IRS would have caught it earlier.

Oh, Smitty, you always make me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 521November 18, 2018 2:32 PM

Define "soon", OP.

by Anonymousreply 522November 18, 2018 2:42 PM

Thank you, R508. It is always a good time to review, and reflect upon, Secretary Clinton’s dead-on description: “Basket of Deolorables.”

Supremacists and supremacy are deplorable to rational and patriotic US citizens. That behavior is deplorable—it chips away at our charge to form a more perfect union, with equality for all.

Deconstructionist are deplorable. Destroying government relationships, trust, pacts, agreements and alliances, with no better plan other than “every man for himself” is the exact opposite of the American ideals of consensus and shared obligation. We are a (maybe imperfect) society; those committed to anti-social behavior cannot help form a more perfect union.

Evangelical charlatans are deplorable. Using the cloak of Christianity to make or keep law-abiding, tax-paying citizens subjugated to discrimination in receiving equal benefits, rights and protections under the law is the definition of deplorable.

“Show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are.” People who have cast their lots with deplorables for any reason—power, bragging rights, to stick it to a lib—may not personally be horrid, but they are A-OK with the Trumps, Bannons and Millers of the world doing their dirty work while they feign ignorance and innocence.

by Anonymousreply 523November 18, 2018 3:30 PM

I’ll define it, r522. Soon is by the middle of 2019, which is soon considering the time and length of the universe. Trump and his basket of clowns will be gone by then—a mere spec in time of this country’s history. That soon enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 524November 18, 2018 3:31 PM

A deplorable went off on a rant when I was at work yesterday in the store. I'm in Northern CA and the orange menace was visiting the fire area (over 100 miles away). Another vendor and I (we're in an antique collective) were helping with her purchase and casually talking about the fires when she just went off about how much she loves trump and he gets a bad rap etc etc. I loudly blurted out "this a a politics free zone, no political talk allowed. We're forbidden by management," which is true because shouting has happened before. We kept quiet while she ranted on for a while, talking trash about Governor Brown (a hugely successful governor) until she lost steam and petered out while we remained silent. Then we thanked her for her business (while pitying her for her stupidity) and she hoofed it on out of there. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 525November 18, 2018 4:29 PM

Those of you who are thinking that Trump might be indicted may very well be in for a disappointment. Constitutionally it is unclear if a sitting president can be indicted while in office. Mueller would likely be unwilling to risk trying to create a precedent here that would have to be referred to the Supreme Court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526November 18, 2018 5:26 PM

So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!

by Anonymousreply 527November 18, 2018 6:03 PM

[quote]Those of you who are thinking that Trump might be indicted may very well be in for a disappointment.

He can be indicted now and tried after he leaves office. The criminal indictment would hang over his head for the remainder of his presidency. I am not sure that would help Democrats in 2020, though.

The state prosecutors are probably going to wait till he is back in NYC to charge him or/and the Trump Organization.

by Anonymousreply 528November 18, 2018 6:17 PM

Even if an indictment were to be prosecuted after Trump leaves office, his legal team is going to argue that any indictment is without force and invalid, due to his office. It's a constitutional question and the Supreme Court would have to weigh in. Gee, how do you think they would rule? I just can't see a scenario in which Trump is prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 529November 18, 2018 6:23 PM

[quote]I just can't see a scenario in which Trump is prosecuted.

State courts.

by Anonymousreply 530November 18, 2018 6:27 PM

Mueller's a Fed. He can't refer charges to state courts.

by Anonymousreply 531November 18, 2018 6:39 PM

R531 but if he decides not to press federal charges, can he refer his evidence to the relevant state AG for them to determine if a state prosecution is appropriate?

I dunno, I'm not American.

by Anonymousreply 532November 18, 2018 6:48 PM

Perhaps that has happened, but Mueller's evidence will be with respect to violations of Federal law, not state.

I think the worst potential outcome for Trump is that he is named as an un-indicted co-conspirator. In any event, Trump walks.

by Anonymousreply 533November 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Ok, so the best to hope for in that scenario is that while investigating federal crimes, Mueller comes across evidence which may point to state crimes, and refers the matter to the state. Gotcha.

by Anonymousreply 534November 18, 2018 7:02 PM

And whatever state it was would then commence its own criminal investigation, which would take another couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 535November 18, 2018 7:06 PM

[quote](we're in an antique collective)

So, you're the Golden Girls?

by Anonymousreply 536November 18, 2018 7:12 PM

[quote]little Adam Schitt (D-CA)

You've got to be kidding me.

by Anonymousreply 537November 18, 2018 8:16 PM

Fingers crossed Adam is never elected POTUS, r537.

by Anonymousreply 538November 18, 2018 8:33 PM

It's a great name.

Ralph Lifshitz (aka Ralph Lauren)

by Anonymousreply 539November 18, 2018 8:36 PM

Thus said President DUMP

by Anonymousreply 540November 18, 2018 8:39 PM

Mueller has already passed one of his investigations over to the NY Attorney General but I can't remember which one and don't care enough to go looking.

by Anonymousreply 541November 18, 2018 8:41 PM

Something's Coming!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542November 18, 2018 8:42 PM

[quote] Mueller's a Fed. He can't refer charges to state courts.

[quote] Mueller has already passed one of his investigations over to the NY Attorney General but I can't remember which one and don't care enough to go looking.

I thought that this was common knowledge, and I am surprised how uninformed some posters here are. Or they pretend to be.

by Anonymousreply 543November 18, 2018 8:52 PM

Methinks it's the latter, r543.

by Anonymousreply 544November 18, 2018 8:54 PM

Mueller can't bring local or state charges but if he finds evidence of wrongdoing at local or state levels, he's not only free to pass that evidence over to the appropriate state or local authorities, he'd be expected to.

by Anonymousreply 545November 18, 2018 9:04 PM

[quote]Mueller's a Fed. He can't refer charges to state courts.

He's already done that.

[quote]Perhaps that has happened, but Mueller's evidence will be with respect to violations of Federal law, not state.

The Cohen case and the Manafort case have been referred to state courts. Both are linked to trump.

[quote]I think the worst potential outcome for Trump is that he is named as an un-indicted co-conspirator. In any event, Trump walks.

You don't seem to know much about the Mueller investigation, which makes your confidence in the final outcome quite amusing.

[quote]And whatever state it was would then commence its own criminal investigation, which would take another couple of years.

Again, this is total misinformation.

by Anonymousreply 546November 18, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote] R526: Constitutionally it is unclear if a sitting president can be indicted while in office.

I know it’s being debated, but I don’t know of anything in the Constitution that prohibits it. I know it would be be unprecedented.

I’ve heard that it should be prohibited, because it would be too much of a distraction to a President To be fair, being indicted or arrested is a distraction to everyone who is prosecuted for anything. This argument is a bad one.

The Trump-way to handle conflicts would be to just go ahead and do it, and let people challenge it after the fact, and let it go to the SCOTUS. So, I hope Mueller doesn’t let the matter obstruct his investigation.

by Anonymousreply 547November 18, 2018 9:18 PM

It seems to me that the threat of state prosecution with clear evidence is the only bargaining chip rational people in Washington have to get him to leave.

by Anonymousreply 548November 18, 2018 9:21 PM

The Sec of State appointment and his potential for obstructing the investigation reminded me:

I was once promoted by my boss on one day, and the next day, she called me into her office and told me that I had to fire Rose, the only Black woman in my office. This was after she had fired the only Black guy. I refused to do so, then she turned on me.

I eventually went to her boss, who was Indian and therefore might have his own thoughts on racism. I also went to HR. Eventually, I moved to another division, which worked out well for me. The boss left the company soon after I switched departments. I don’t know if she was forced out or not.

Rise’s transgressions, I was told, were that she was always late; she actually used all vacation and sick time; and one time when she took her feverish kid to the doctors, she had the nerve to fill the antibiotic Rx immediately after the doctor’s appointment, instead of waiting until after work. The chronic lateness was the only thing that seemed remotely as a firing offense.

by Anonymousreply 549November 18, 2018 9:50 PM

R574

I agree with you.

R547 I agree with you on everything.

This “can a president be indicted” issue is a hot one.

Since it appears there is no clear provision in the Constitution for indicting a president, and the issue is under debate, I say, if Mueller has bulletproof charges, he should just indict Trump, and let the fight begin. Let it go all the way up the ladder.

As you mentioned, it’s the Trump way. But this time, the accusations and charges revealed by Mueller would be truthful. .

Trump’s hair will ignite, his base will slip further into insanity, and Gulliani’s bridge will fall into his bowl of oatmeal.

by Anonymousreply 550November 18, 2018 11:40 PM

Besides, if he did work with the Russians, conspire to steal private property (emails); illegal computer access; foreign interference in a US election, money laundering, and so forth, then we should act to isolate him from contacting foreign governments, or from leaving the country. He’s just too great a security risk, to leave him alone for another 2-6 years.

by Anonymousreply 551November 19, 2018 1:04 AM

Easy. Indict Ivanka and toss her entitled hot-yoga ass into jail.

by Anonymousreply 552November 19, 2018 1:33 AM

He probably pays no taxes like that fucking crook Jared. They use some loophole, depreciation of assets (real estate) to avoid paying. That's what Jared does. He is worth over 300 million but paid zero taxes. fucking cunts.

by Anonymousreply 553November 19, 2018 1:35 AM

R533

Not sure if Kushner pays zero taxes, but I can say that our current tax laws favor businesses in many ways.

Kush has the money to hire top of the line accountants/ lawyers, who will work these tax laws to the bone, and reduce his tax liability as much as possible.

Trump said in some interview that he uses the tax laws to his advantage, indicating something to the effect “so what’s wrong with that? It’s perfectly legal”.... As much as it burns us, he’s right.

This could work for you too. Buy a property, and rent it out. The IRS now recognizes your rental property as a business. There are quite a few tax deductions associated with owning rental property, that you can use to your advantage. Same as Kushner’s deal, only on a smaller scale.

by Anonymousreply 554November 19, 2018 2:10 AM

[quote] I’ve heard that it should be prohibited, because it would be too much of a distraction to a President To be fair, being indicted or arrested is a distraction to everyone who is prosecuted for anything. This argument is a bad one.

Given that it is not expressly prohibited in any way in the Constitution and that there is no reason a president should be above the law, I don't see how this is a question. If the question of the president becoming too distracted to perform his job duties is a factor, well, that's what the vice president is there for. The president can literally sign away his own authority temporarily and give it to the vice president if he feels too put-upon to do his work. (Not that this fucker actually does any work.) There is also the option to resign.

I really don't see how any legal authority could find that anyone is legally above the law, especially when that person is the head of the branch of government specifically required to enforce and implement the laws of the land. If it comes down to it, I think the Supreme Court would have to go 9-0 or 8-1 on the issue. Guess who would be that 1?

by Anonymousreply 555November 19, 2018 3:08 AM

So, will they wait until after the holiday or ruin the Trump Family Thanksgiving (imagine having to go to that!) by indicting half the family on Wednesday?

by Anonymousreply 556November 19, 2018 3:54 AM

R555

I agree with you. Throw Mother Pence in the hot seat, and indict the Orange Menace.

As mentioned in my post [550], there is no provision addressing the indictment of a president. So fuck it, get it done, and let’s have a free-for-all arguing it out.

Trump been a deplorable since birth, and so deserving of this action. It would be interesting to see what Mueller will do, and Trump’s reaction.

by Anonymousreply 557November 19, 2018 4:26 AM

Did the Clinton legal teams make any arguments during his Senate trial that could be on point? Seriously. Not trying to raise any anti-Clinton case. Glad he wasn't found guilty and he should never have even been impeached, though he had showed some typical politician poor judgment over the years,

What exact kind of legal precedent is there for indicting a sitting President on any charges other than directly impeachable governmental offenses?

by Anonymousreply 558November 19, 2018 6:46 AM

The fantasies being expressed in this thread are fabulous. This is one of those threads which should be bumped in 2 years so that everyone can see how people can hype each other up into a lather which becomes a veritable sea of insanity.

by Anonymousreply 559November 19, 2018 10:33 AM

He sure as hell better not arrest Junior Mint, Eric, Ivanka, Kush-Ass before Thanksgiving. I’m fucking not going to baby sit all their little brats for 4 days until a judge sets bail. Oh HELL to the no.

by Anonymousreply 560November 19, 2018 10:43 AM

[quote]I really don't see how any legal authority could find that anyone is legally above the law

Really?

by Anonymousreply 561November 19, 2018 12:11 PM

Um...OK, I'm the farthest thing from an expert and I know I'm talking out of my ass here, but it seems to me that since the framers of the constitution already put a mechanism into place for the impeachment, trial, and conviction of a sitting president, that in itself is a pretty good indicator that a sitting president can be indicted.

by Anonymousreply 562November 19, 2018 2:35 PM

R554: Trump said in some interview that he uses the tax laws to his advantage, indicating something to the effect “so what’s wrong with that? It’s perfectly legal”.... As much as it burns us, he’s right.

The SCOTUS passed a ruling a way back, that no one has a patriotic duty to pay more in taxes than they need to. So, that’s fine. I don’t begrudge Trump for trying to minimize his taxes. However, his tax return will no doubt show that he isn’t as wealthy as he brags that he is; and that he may have received foreign money or engaged in other illegal activities including money laundering during the campaign. Trump is sleezy. Everything about him makes me think he is a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 563November 19, 2018 6:42 PM

[quote] R558: What exact kind of legal precedent is there for indicting a sitting President on any charges other than directly impeachable governmental offenses?

I don’t understand specifically what you ask, but...

Congress essentially defines what’s a “high crime and misdemeanor”. Either Clinton or Nixon was accused of lying to the public as one of the charges (or proposed Nixon charges), so this would be one of Trump ‘s charges. He’d also be charged with obstruction of justice (obviously). Then, possibly money laundering; failure to register as a foreign agent; tax evasion; lying to the FBI; witness tampering, etc.

Lying to the public would be impeachable, but not criminal. Any criminal charge would potentially be an impeachable offense.

by Anonymousreply 564November 19, 2018 6:54 PM

R558, with only two Presidents impeached, there isn’t a lot of precedent. I don’t think the Constitution ever envisioned a President who was literally “shameless”, so some of the built-in checks and balances aren’t being effective.

by Anonymousreply 565November 19, 2018 6:57 PM

R562, wouldn't it be the other way around? The President's immunity to "regular" criminal prosecution is precisely what makes the impeachment mechanism necessary for "high crimes and misdemeanors". It would seem that the constitutional intent was that if a sitting President were to be tried, it would have to be via an impeachment trial. To me that seems to be the plainest interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 566November 19, 2018 7:03 PM

R562, impeachment is a political act. The worst thing that happens is that Trump is removed from office.

A criminal inditement is something different. The worst that can happen there is the death sentence or life in prison.

A civil action would follow the criminal action to determine damages. Anyone found criminally guilty would likely lose a civil action. (Ron Goldman’s parents won their civil action, even though OJ was found criminally “not guilty”.)

The US criminal standard is “proof beyond a reasonable doubt” agreed to by a unanimous jury of 12. The civil standard is less rigorous. It is ‘proof to the preponderance of the evidence”. A majority of a jury is enough to decide, and the jury might be only six members.

In either case, a single judge may hear the case and decide by himself, instead of using a jury.

by Anonymousreply 567November 19, 2018 7:07 PM

Oh, I should add that the courts ruled that a civil action against Bill Clinton could proceed while he was in office. I can’t imagine how they could rule thusly, but say that a criminal trial had to be stalled for years until he was out of office.

Especially as we have seen that Trump has been immune to the normal checks and balances.

by Anonymousreply 568November 19, 2018 7:12 PM

R567 you brought up a great point. Impeachment is a political act, which is used to remove someone from office. In my opinion, it doesn’t negate a president being charged with a criminal act. Impeachment just removes him from office. He still has to face the consequences of his acts. Hence, why Nixon was pardoned.

by Anonymousreply 569November 19, 2018 7:37 PM

Removal of a Prime Minister by a vote of no confidence is a political act. Since impeachment is for "high crimes and misdemeanors" and is followed by a trial, the implication would seem to be that it is in some sense a prosecutorial act.

by Anonymousreply 570November 19, 2018 7:48 PM

But the “ punishment” for impeachment is only removal from office. I can’t believe that the founding fathers intended for someone to get away with a crime without real punitive punishment.

by Anonymousreply 571November 19, 2018 7:50 PM

Nixon was already an unindicted co-conspirator in several cases. If he had not been pardoned, he would have been charged and tried after he left office.

Trump is about to find that he is an unindicted co-conspirator. I'd love to see Pence go all sanctimonious and not give him a pardon. It would serve him right.

by Anonymousreply 572November 19, 2018 7:53 PM

Do you really think, even for a moment, that Pence wouldn't pardon Trump?

by Anonymousreply 573November 19, 2018 7:59 PM

Yes, R573, I do, that's why I mentioned it in the first place.

He is a bible thumping Mama's boy with a sanctimonious streak a mile wide, very unlike Gerald Ford. I think he'd let Trump burn, just as he'd let so many others burn because Baby Jebus says so.

by Anonymousreply 574November 19, 2018 8:08 PM

Yes, R573 but I don't think it has anything to do with him being "sanctimonious."

It would be purely for optics.

That would allow Pence and the Republican Party set themselves up as being "different" than the Trump regime, gain the respect back of some of the (dumber) public and completely cut all ties with him going forward.

by Anonymousreply 575November 19, 2018 8:09 PM

"Old ladies..." R379?

Sorry, no. The concern trolls can be whining cunts, but leave the old lady slurring out of this. The blue haired set in this neck of the woods isn't scared of anything because once you get old enough, you have nothing to lose.

by Anonymousreply 576November 19, 2018 8:17 PM

Exactly, R575. Not pardoning him would be a way of denouncing and isolating him.

by Anonymousreply 577November 19, 2018 8:22 PM

Also, the President can only pardon Federal offenses. I bet the AGs of New York and New Jersey are raring to go on this con artist after the things Mueller has undoubtedly exposed but not yet revealed.

by Anonymousreply 578November 19, 2018 8:27 PM

R577 I don’t know if that would be a Pence objective. By not pardoning Drump he risks alienating his base. I see Pence wiping the slate clean.

by Anonymousreply 579November 19, 2018 8:29 PM

White House releases new press conference "rules"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580November 19, 2018 8:36 PM

R579 I cannot believe that there are actually people here so blinded by their own personal views of POTUS that they think Pence would wish to distance himself from T in order to send a message that he is a different sort of Republican.

The base would go ape shit off the handle if Trump is indicted, impeached, charged or any combination of the former. It would cause a massive backlash and that is precisely WHY the upper Dem leadership is so wary of doing anything that extreme. It does not matter that DL wants their retribution and to see him punished...that is personal and the leadership cannot indulge in personal feelings, no matter how tastily appealing they may be.

The biggest misconception here is that because 55-60% of voters do not support Trump, then obviously those 55-60% want him indicted or impeached as Data Lounge does. In truth, those with a great thirst for punitive action against POTUS is no greater a number than that of his base.

Most people know what an expensive and useless exercise it would be, and therefore they are more than happy to have him serve out his term and let the voters decide in 2020. It is everyone's prerogative to dream and fantasize everything from a frog march down Pennsylvania Avenue for the entire Trump clan all the way to a public hanging.

But the reality is, it isn't going to happen. The absolute most Mueller will do(in regards to POTUS...NOT other coconspirators) is make a deal privately to withhold the national scandal and attendant trials in exchange for a legally binding agreement that he will not seek reelection.

by Anonymousreply 581November 19, 2018 10:33 PM

Same unofficial rules that have been in effect for years, now spelled out and made official.

by Anonymousreply 582November 19, 2018 10:35 PM

In your dreams, R581.

Trump is being NAILED TO THE WALL.

by Anonymousreply 583November 19, 2018 10:41 PM

When I run my cursor over the link in r583's post, it shows r582's post, not r581's. And r581's post is empty to me. Any ideas what's going on for me? I don't have anyone blocked.

by Anonymousreply 584November 19, 2018 10:51 PM

Thank you R581 for some common sense. Is is legally doubtful that Trump can even be indicted, so I don't expect Mueller to bother to try. The Senate is never going to toss Trump out of office, so there is no incentive for the House to vote impeachment. I know a lot of people are hoping that Trump will be arrested and have to do a perp walk, but I just can't see that ever happening. It is always best to calibrate expectations to reality.

by Anonymousreply 585November 19, 2018 11:33 PM

I hope they take those phony rules papers, shit on them, and hand them back to the White House Press Office.

by Anonymousreply 586November 19, 2018 11:59 PM

As for the sanctity and safety of Mr. Trump's position, I'd say someone's dreaming around here and it's not the ones who want to see him indicted after he leaves office.

How, pray tell, are the Republicans going to fare when everything Trump has been doing comes out? Do you really imagine that the strongest prosecutorial team ever assembled in this country is going to let him off with a "just don't run again" and that's that?

Robert Mueller didn't lead Marines in Vietnam and the FBI longer than anyone but Hoover only to be taken by the likes of a third rate grifter like Donald fucking Trump.

The people thinking he can get away with it don't remember Watergate. Nixon had lots of support too, until he didn't. And Gerald Ford had no political future after he pardoned Nixon. None. Do you really think that's what Jebus boy Pence sees for himself?

by Anonymousreply 587November 20, 2018 12:07 AM

R587 It has nothing whatsoever to do with what you or I want. The concept that wanting it will bring it to fruition is magical thinking.

I have a very good source with whom I speak weekly. I understand that perhaps 5% of the readers here will believe that, but it is true. A senior Democratic senator is family, and he/she has been keeping me apprised of what the group think is on the Hill on the blue side.

I encourage you and anyone else who doubts me to bookmark this post. I swear that I do not dump cookies or change devices. If I am proven to be wrong, then flame the ever loving shit out of me. Tar and feather me and run me out of Data Lounge. I am not worried in the least because I am speaking the truth.

Or you can continue to hope that Mueller et all will "nail him" and make your fondest dreams come true.

by Anonymousreply 588November 20, 2018 12:21 AM

Thank you R581, a brief break from the mania.

by Anonymousreply 589November 20, 2018 1:08 AM

Apart from everything else, there is a certain cynical logic to Democrats wanting to keep him around, since Trump in office is their biggest recruiting and get-out-the-vote tool.

by Anonymousreply 590November 20, 2018 1:12 AM

I read that Trump is constantly asking staff whether they think Pence is loyal?

by Anonymousreply 591November 20, 2018 1:23 AM

Impeachment is a process. The House will initiate investigations, and hold hearings. Assuming they are competent at public relations, they will present to the public the facts and evidence that prove Trump and his aides willfully and repeatedly broke numerous laws, and with full awareness of the illegality.

Support for Trump will peal off like a Bermuda onion with each new salacious revaluation. By the time the House votes, Trump will have lost most of the independents, and even some of his base. When it gets to the Senate, they will have learned which of Trumps crimes ring the loudest with the public, and they will hammer away on them. If they do it right, Trumps’suppprt will be in the 30s, and the rest of the country will want him hanging from a tree.

by Anonymousreply 592November 20, 2018 1:36 AM

Not impeachment, but pulling aside the curtain for the emperor without clothes. I think we'll see that instead of being a genius businessman he has virtually no assets as per the tax returns. Also, he can pardon whoever he wants but it's going to look pretty bad when most of the people around him including his family are indicted.

by Anonymousreply 593November 20, 2018 1:42 AM

R581

R581 - “It has nothing whatsoever to do with what you or I want. The concept that wanting it will bring it to fruition is magical thinking”.

What 581’s parents said after they broke the news to him that there is no Santa Claus.

Forget that magical thinking crap.

Unlike Santa, Mueller IS real. If he has concrete evidence that warrants a charge(s), do you think that Mueller would not indict Trump? This is not magical thinking. It’s a real possibility.

Now what the Hill does with those potential indictments is another story that your Senator friend seems to know.

by Anonymousreply 594November 20, 2018 1:52 AM

I follow several legal and intelligence nerds on Twitter. They sometimes get speculative, but the dirt is certainly interesting. And dear fucking god if half of it is true...

"Lincoln's Bible" was attempting today to link Sergei Mogilevich (Russian mafia), Trump, the Genovese crime family and the Port Authority to 9/11. Responding to Donald's stupid assertion this weekend that the military should have taken OBL out sooner:

[quote]Well, 2B fair, Bush & Clinton weren't laundering vast sums of money 4 Semion Mogilevich at the time. You were. So, yes - you knew all about Mogilevich's biz partner, OBL. BTW - was it your Genovese or Gambino masters who gave Semion the WTC blueprints (out of port authority)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595November 20, 2018 2:06 AM

Nixon's numbers were in the 30's that last year. They dropped to the low 20's and even teens by the time he left. That was such a weird Summer. Like living in Tornado Alley with heavy, green skies and oppressive air all the time but it was all psychological. The weather was perfectly normal.

I believe that people have friends in high and low places and they faithfully report what they are told. I do that myself sometimes. However, things change, requirements shift, desired outcomes vanish in an avalanche of headlines and odd twists of fate. A week is a lifetime in American politics and we can be a volatile people. It's hard to be sure how these things will turn out.

If that weird brand of DC swamp fever takes hold again, I'll know it. It's unmistakable. I think it's coming on but I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 596November 20, 2018 2:13 AM

IIRC, Don Jr. first denied that the 6/6/16 meeting with Russians at Trump Tower in NYC had occurrrd at all.

After his email to the Russians was reveal, he said, “oh, you mean [italic] that [/italic] meeting, Oh yeah I was there, but it was about adoption and was only 15 minutes.” At one point, he went on TV, probably Fox, and stated that there would be no more revelations. This was followed within 24 hours that there was much more to it, and Don Jr. was again lying about it.

The Russian email promised to give Don Jr. the stolen emails from Hillary, which would end her campaign, and to tell Trump that he had the full backing of the Russian Government. In exchange, the Russians wanted the Magnitsky Act repealed, in which case they would stop blocking adoptions of Russian children by Americans. To this, Don Jr.replied: “If it’s what you say it is, I love it!” That’s collusion/conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 597November 20, 2018 2:14 AM

Also, let’s get a more through explanation as to why Jared wanted to use the Russian Embassy for his electronic communication, so that it would be secure. This is too weird to be normalized. He wanted to trade trade the possibility that the US Intelligence agencies were listening to him, for the certainty that the Russians were doing so.

by Anonymousreply 598November 20, 2018 2:19 AM

Trump’s two one-in-one meetings, to date, with Putin is inexplicable. He also hasn’t briefed anyone in the administration as to what they were discussing. He’s got another meeting set up again to meet with Putin in the coming months. .

by Anonymousreply 599November 20, 2018 2:24 AM

Yes it is, R597, and even if he gets pardoned on those federal charges, NY has Trump's balls in a vice and mountains of evidence. Michael Cohen isn't going to disappear. Well, at least one hopes he won't. Trump's ties with mafioso, both foreign and domestic, are old and well known. (I cannot join Mr. Lincoln's Bible in linking it all to 9/11, that's crackpot shit.) Even if Cohen ends up in the Meadowlands or in the stereo cabinet, as it were, NY could still make the case against Trump. It's too late to make it go away.

He may never actually go to jail, that's too much to hope for. Whatever else happens, Trump will be completely and utterly destroyed. Destroyed. He'll blame everyone and everything else in the world but it's his own fucking fault, the dumb grifter.

He never should have left New York.

by Anonymousreply 600November 20, 2018 2:32 AM

His enemies in the intelligence community need to figure out a way to fuck him up in these Putin meetings.

We really can't have this sort of thing continuing to go on.

by Anonymousreply 601November 20, 2018 2:34 AM

Can a fellow Lounger name a presidency that is as fowl, or near as foul as Trumps?

Enduring this presidency for past two years have been absolutely exhausting to live through.

Jesus, there isn’t a day that goes by since his election that I don’t say what the fuck happened here?

by Anonymousreply 602November 20, 2018 2:36 AM

Trump thought that Putin’s suggestion that our military conduct war games with the Russians was a great idea. Our military leaders were shocked at the stupidity of sharing military strategy and abilities with our main adversary.

Likewise, Trump later thought that Putin’s suggestion for joint US-Russian intelligence research into cyber attacks was a great idea. Just like above, all that would do is facilitate the transfer of US military secrets to Russia, and I declined to participate. Besides, much of the cyber warfare originates in Russian.

Trump refuses to believe the American Intelligence Community, and instead trusts Russian media, and its intelligence community. He’s a useful idiot.

by Anonymousreply 603November 20, 2018 2:40 AM

I hate Trump with a purple passion, however, trying to impeach him could be a huge mistake. As other Dataloungers have pointed out, when Bill Clinton was impeached, his approval ratings went sky-high. Hopefully, Trump will be voted out in 2020 or he'll resign, Trump is his own worst enemy, his arrogance & stupidity will be his undoing.

by Anonymousreply 604November 20, 2018 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!