Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Part 23: Dangling Tendrils - All Things Meghan Markle

Please wait until the Dangling Tendrils Part 22 thread is full to post here.

Prior thread below

She's Such An Asshole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602November 17, 2018 12:39 AM

You still posted too early. I guess it is you, who is the asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2018 2:02 AM

Fight fight fight!!

by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2018 2:05 AM

Randy Andy I wanna ram you!

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2018 2:11 AM

Oooh Rama Bama!

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2018 2:12 AM

By royal decree I here by deem this thread open ... so let us commence my favorite hobby of surgically extracting everybit of wickedness from darling Smegma.... Duke of York HRH

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2018 2:17 AM

He wear it well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2018 2:17 AM

^wears

by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2018 2:18 AM

Wet and wild Dukie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2018 2:20 AM

Ever the philanthropist, our Dukie offer to suckle this malnourished girl out of the goodness of his heart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2018 2:23 AM

Gentlemen we aren’t here for my pleasure but for the pleasure of my subjects so back to back biting!

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2018 2:24 AM

Hotness runs in this family!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2018 2:31 AM

I see blocking R11 does a lot of cleanup on this and a number of other threads.

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2018 2:39 AM

If Meghan blows up due to the pregnancy, how do you think her narcissistic self will handle it? Hide away in embarrassment? Become one of those fat acceptance frauds? Still think she looks amazing?

by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2018 2:44 AM

It's the "Intern" mob, r1.

by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2018 2:46 AM

If we can enjoy royal nudes, is this really The Data Lounge?

by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2018 2:52 AM

^can't

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2018 2:56 AM

All this baloney about wanting her mother there because she is pregnant.

If all she wanted was to be close to her mother at that time, there is absolutely no reason that she dropped that "my mother is staying with the Queen at Christmas and Kate's mother isn't , Neener, Neener, Neener." item in the press.

Having her mother with her is one thing.

Pushing her mother onto the Queen for publicity of the "The Queen loves me best, Neener, Neener, Neener" variety is something altogether separate.

Oh, and if this story is true, then Harry is a total weak loser.

by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2018 3:47 AM

[QUOTE]If we can enjoy royal nudes, is this really The Data Lounge?

SSAA Intern 3 doesn't like nude pics.

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2018 3:59 AM

R13 she's already blown up. Her thighs, butt and mid section are already larger and she's not that far along. She's only 5'3" so she doesn't have much to work with as to where her body will distribute the weight. Her chicken calves will probably stay stick then, but her Markle genes will kick in and she'll carry all of her weight in the midsection.

She's a narcissist and and insecure one. The weight gain will drive her crazy. I think most of the 'bump" is actually weight gain but she keeps cupping it to remind people she's pregnant. She's not going to be able to take it off easily. Kate's body has been perfection through three pregnancies, never gaining much weight at all and looking amazing and lean just a few weeks after giving birth. That's got to KILL Meghan and probably one of the reasons she has it out for Kate (among many reasons).

by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2018 4:09 AM

Surrogate / Bey Bump -

by Anonymousreply 20November 14, 2018 4:12 AM

Sparkles could be retaining fluids. Anyway, she is so tiny and that baby will likely be tiny like her.

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2018 4:13 AM

I hope for her sake she has good skin elasticity. She could get some gnarly stretch marks, with the rate she seems to be ballooning.

by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2018 4:16 AM

So, one of the instagram sites had a story that Sparkle plans to use a Yoga / hypnosis type childbirth and does not want royal doctors. Story claims there is pushback from the RF who are all about protecting the baby. But, (of course), the story claims Sparkle is determined to have her own way.

Make of the tale what you will.

I have no idea if any of it is true or not.

Just throwing it into the pot.

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2018 4:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2018 4:45 AM

She’s such an asshole in those pictures, especially the one where she’s pretending to be happy and oh-so amused.

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2018 5:54 AM

R25 it was SO over the top compared to everyone else's reactions to whatever funny moment the photographer had off to the side. George's cute smile and Charlotte's were natural reactions. Meg's was calculated and actressy. She never knows when to turn it off. She's always "on." Not a natural moment with her.

Also worth noting, Kate wore a dress by London designer Alessandra Rich that's been around yet still looked so fresh and gorgeous. The vintage look was worn by Meg's 'Suits' co-star Abigail Spencer to her May wedding. Megsy again went foreign with bespoke Givenchy. In a portrait for the future monarch that's just gross to go with a French house. Doesn't matter if a Brit is at the helm, the money is going to France. She is so willful in being loathe to wear British designers. It's been six months since the wedding and the number of times she's worn British brands can be counted on one hand.

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2018 6:24 AM

A white sleeveless dress is strictly for summer. Everyone else is dressed in autumn clothes.

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2018 7:12 AM

Kate is my favorite now . Before the nutmeg disaster I never had much thoughts over the RF . I remember that the DM was ranting lazy Kate but that was it i guess . But now oh my the RF is in the eye of the storm first with Fergie and now with nutmeg . Two woman who care less about the monarchy . Nutmeg is Fergie 2.0: now .

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2018 8:35 AM

Sorry women .

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2018 8:35 AM

These two want all the trappings of the royal life but don’t want protocol interfere with their lives . They are above it in their mind .

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2018 8:38 AM

I have to say Anti's have too much time on their hands, this is a very clever hoax. Or maybe it's not anti's but scammers. On tumblr there is a link to an article about Sparkle and a cosmetics line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2018 8:46 AM

It's very well done R31.

Btw, Skippy is nice but crazy.

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2018 10:34 AM

A theory of mine . I think nutmeg was pregnant before the marriage so the Wedding had to go on . Afterwards she has a miscarriage or abortion due to the fact that the foetus had down syndrome . Remember all the long faces at the Wedding of her and PH . Afterwards they’re trying IVF with a surrogate . And that would explain she had to craddle her fake bump so people would believe she ‘s pregnant . Months after their marriage they looked both rough due to drugs maybe ! Hence the Botox and fillers now . That’s one explanation of that whole mess !

by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2018 11:16 AM

That is even more ludicrous a theory than her not actually being pregnant R33.

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2018 11:29 AM

Why would the baby have down syndrome?Because she's 37?Sophie had her kids at 39 and 42,they're healthy.But I guess she never did drugs or drank too much unlike Megs who probably lived and partied hard.We don't know for sure though.

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2018 11:30 AM

Remind me what SSAA is?

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2018 11:31 AM

I have a wild imagination R33 . And i don’t think its so ludricous as you say . Why you have a family member in the RF ? That’s what we’re doing here guessing and my guess is as good as yours .

by Anonymousreply 37November 14, 2018 11:33 AM

[QUOTE] Sophie had her kids at 39 and 42,they're healthy.

Lady Louise was a preemie with eye issues and has ‘tard face in the infrequent photos we see of her.

by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2018 11:38 AM

[quote]That’s what we’re doing here guessing and my guess is as good as yours .

No, to be honest, it's really not. Passable speculation is grounded in some kind of likelihood.

But, hey, take some consolation you're not pimping heroin theories.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2018 11:41 AM

Down syndrome has nothing to do with drugs or alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2018 11:41 AM

Bringing over from the previous thread, my understanding was Doria had to be cleared by BP for Xmas, and Meghan's attitude was "She's my mother, I can invite her if I want." But it did no good. The fun thing about all of this is nobody is petitioning the queen directly. Even PH is dealing with "BP" and their answers are understood to be from granny.

The funny part is the original story was a Meghan plant (which she denies) to pretend the queen had invited Doria in preference to the Middletons, whom she had never invited. Meghan clearly understands nothing. But the implied diss to Kate was not appreciated.

There was also some talk about how it's dawned on the BRF that she has no interest in Britain's solemn days and will never be a patriotic Brit, pretty much because she's not exactly a patriotic American either, nor does she have interest in anything other than herself.

And finally, in addition to the above alleged info, the overall message was Meghan always, always, always, insists on being seen to be in control. Thus when she was seated in the nosebleeds, that was her decision, when she was exiled to her own balcony away from the queen, Kate and Camilla, that was her decision. Or so she had People magazine tell us (no doubt Vanity Fair with a slightly more "sophisticated" spin to follow.) . Of course, by claiming all of this, Meghan is leaving either the impression there is no protocol at all and everyone sits and stands where they want, or she alone among the BRF gets to decide where she'll be at events.

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2018 12:21 PM

Here's my impression of the birthday pics of Charles' family where Camilla has no just her arm wrapped around Charlotte, but has pulled Charlotte in to her, gripping her around the shoulders and left arm, and even Camilla's own shoulder is behind Charlotte's head. It looks very spontaneous as everyone seems to be laughing at something, but I think Camilla seized Charlotte because she noticed Smeg bending forward from behind (in her own exaggerated laugh) and probably rightly feared Meghan would place a hand on Charlotte's shoulder. And then that side of the frame would be isolated to demonstrate what a wondrous rapport Meghan shares with her "neice." Camilla seems like a lovely woman but not especially touchy feely, and I remember the reflexive mini-swat her otherwise still left hand did that time Meghan "bent backwards" laughing at the garden party and wandered into Camilla's personal space. And that awkward flutter of hands as Meghan departed the garden party until they finally air kissed. AND how Prince Harry has the stalward habit of "pointing" when he's in public. It's a good picture, and makes him seem interested, but it happens so fucking often I suspect it fill gaps in communication and helps "sell" his interest. It might be a family strategem, and it certainly seems to me that Camilla is employing it, as she's "pointing" out something to Charlotte. Here Charlotte, let me get you in a tight side hug and point at something! I truly think it's too block Meghan in case Meghan had ideas of laying a hand on Charlotte. I think Kate would kill if Meghan's press contacts ever used Charlotte as a prop for Meg, and there was a bit of danger of it there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2018 12:29 PM

Not trying to be a dick, R41, but what your sources? You speak with such authority. "Above alleged info", "also some talk", "even PH is dealing with BP." For me, I've done a lot of reading about the royal family over a lot of years so what understanding I have, or how I interpret things, is based on that, and I don't cite every source because some of I just work out based on logic. You seem much more in the know, I'm curious about your sources.

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2018 12:30 PM

Oh yes I did some digging on the previous threads . Sssaaa intern 3 only showed up at the end of part 19 . I was baffled when he so-called blocked me at part 20 . Why is the fact that PH maybe gay so threathening to intern 3 . So he is a pr shill like I thought . I was here from the beginning of the dangling tendrils . No intern 3 to be see . He carefully directed us all in one direction .

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2018 12:30 PM

And here's the more posed photo.

PS, I did notice all the typos in my first post. Apologies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2018 12:31 PM

The supposition that Prince Harry is gay is not threatening to anybody with a brain, it's just stupid. It's made up aliens put their fingers up my butt bullshit. There is no evidence to support it and a trail of contrary evidence to refute it. I don't know why you got blocked. Maybe because you're an idiot?

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2018 12:31 PM

R17, Harry has always been a weak loser, now he is controlled by this shrew. She has taken over and is disrupting his family. She is knocked up so he cannot walk. It is both sad and quite funny.

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2018 12:33 PM

What are the odds that Doria will be there at Christmas? If not, how will it be walked back publicly?

by Anonymousreply 48November 14, 2018 12:43 PM

R47 - In a nutshell! That's the bottom line truth in three sentences.

The question is, how far will the BRF let her get away with disrupting the family and pulling her diva act on them?

It's quite astonishing how quickly the bad PR set it. Usually, there's a much longer honeymoon phase.

by Anonymousreply 49November 14, 2018 12:44 PM

Photo at r45, okay someone did something to MM's eyes there. The whites are showing all around the iris so she looks crazed.

by Anonymousreply 50November 14, 2018 12:44 PM

I don’t understand the white sleeveless dress if these photos were taken in September.

Though I guess we should be glad it’s not another olive colored pimp suit.

by Anonymousreply 51November 14, 2018 12:46 PM

I feel bad for Charlotte being seated in the freak section for the photo. She probably didn’t like being so far away from her parents.

by Anonymousreply 52November 14, 2018 12:50 PM

Meanwhile, in Rotherham in Yorkshire, Kate has shown up with William for a couple of visits in one of her beautifully fitted, dignified yet feminine daytime work outfits (by Eponine, and worn before). She pulls off everything Meghan never does: fresh, royal, wearing the outfit rather than the outfit wearing her, looking very much a future Queen Consort.

Meghan couldn't dress like this even when she wasn't pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2018 12:51 PM

Charlotte problem told them she'd be front row.

by Anonymousreply 54November 14, 2018 12:52 PM

We where talking about PC at the end of part 19 . And suddenly intern 3 surfaces and point us to nutmegs and the illfitted clothes and dangling tendrils again . I noticed that when we go off track he appears .

by Anonymousreply 55November 14, 2018 12:56 PM

I love that the DM is needling MegTungsten with headline of Kate being "Team Leader", LOL.

by Anonymousreply 56November 14, 2018 12:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 14, 2018 1:14 PM

R50, it’s probably a VERY intelligent makeup trick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 14, 2018 1:14 PM

[quote] Why is the fact that PH maybe gay so threathening to intern 3?

Interns showed up recently and they are DL's bossy bottoms. Intern 3 in particular is very triggered when you critique her.

by Anonymousreply 59November 14, 2018 1:33 PM

The idea Harry is gay is not threatening, just stupid.

The things you gonna invent to deny he's in love with Meghan.....

He's not gay, he's not blackmailed: he chose to marry her cause he wanted to marry her.

Harry's Sugars just can't accept he's dumb enough to marry her willingly.

by Anonymousreply 60November 14, 2018 1:39 PM

Pardon me R60 . Harry was not happy to marry her . Remember PC saying in his bio that he wanted to get out of that marriage . She was preggers ! That was why he had to do the Wedding . I think and that are just my thoughts he found out she was not Diana and was not popular with the people when they visited all that cities and towns when she was his fiance . And she knew he was gonna ghost her and she took matters in her own hand . Their are plenty ways to get pregnant all she had to do was making him drunk and on drugs . Voila ! And then she had something to bind him at her . So the Wedding was going to take place . Remember all the long faces at her Wedding. . It was a funeral l So I still think he’s gay . So and now intern 3 will pop up and say i’m “ nutters “ again . 😂

by Anonymousreply 61November 14, 2018 2:24 PM

This entire thread is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 62November 14, 2018 2:33 PM

Not intern 3 and I don’t think you’re nuts but your theories are hard to take seriously because they’re out there without any basis beyond your own imagination. Which isn’t a lot to build on. Maybe find a dumber board to post on? You might feel less picked on.

by Anonymousreply 63November 14, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote]their are plenty ways to get pregnant

Well there’s news.

by Anonymousreply 64November 14, 2018 2:41 PM

So and your thoughts are based in reality ? What do you know please tell us ! you’re someone with inside information ? Please spill the tea like they say on datalounge .

by Anonymousreply 65November 14, 2018 2:43 PM

It seems like the sucked the life out of harry. His eyes now looks lifeless like she has drained him of his confidence. Maybe next time he shouldn't pick a fame whore for a wife.

by Anonymousreply 66November 14, 2018 2:48 PM

But he’s fat and they’re both heroin addicts so they’ll probably o d in Glasgow, right? Anyway that’s my imagined feeling.

by Anonymousreply 67November 14, 2018 2:53 PM

Sorry he’s gay, not fat. My imagination is t that good.

by Anonymousreply 68November 14, 2018 2:57 PM

“Next time” ?!?!

by Anonymousreply 69November 14, 2018 3:10 PM

Well spotted, R42!

I think you may be right!

Look at Sparkle's left arm. Just a little closer and she'd have it on Charlotte! And Sparkle would have loved that!

I've never been a fan of Camilla, but she saved the day here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 14, 2018 3:12 PM

R37 made a slight grammar mistake that gives her away as Natasha in the troll farm. Hi Nat!!!

by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2018 3:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2018 3:45 PM

R61 - I'm not SSAA intern 3 and I'm going to say you're a nutter. If she'd been even two months along at the wedding, she'd be 7 months along now and she clearly isn't. The one thing they would have been at pains to avoid is the impression Harry was hooked into a shotgun wedding by a sharp cookie from L.A. He was certainly snookered to an extent, but for fuck's sake, he was over 30 and he managed not to knock up Chelsy Davy or Cressida Bonas in years of relationship. You think the first thing those boys weren't taught when they hit 14 was how to handle contraception no matter what the girl tells them?!

She wasn't pregnant, he may or may not have realised early on that he might have made a mistake, and clearly she doesn't give a fuck about his family or his country or anything but herself, but that was his choice and now he's going to be pulled between her and his family till the end of the chapter.

Meanwhile, she's pushing Kate's star up higher with every passing month. So much for the CB fraus who thought Meghan would just blow Kate out of the water with her fashion, her passion, her activism, her feminism . . .

The Middletons must be grinning from ear to ear every time they pick up the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2018 3:54 PM

But R73, R61 said clearly that MM had an abortion or miscarriage over the summer and Harry couldn’t get anyone pregnant obviously because he’s gay. Do keep up.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2018 4:01 PM

R74 - do try NOT to believe a nutter who makes things up.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2018 4:03 PM

Um, that was sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2018 4:05 PM

R74 - She got pregnant in July. She's four months along. She's due in the spring. How does that add up to an abortion or miscarriage in "the summer"? He doesn't have the slightest knowledge or proof of any such thing. It's just the same conspiracy shit that used to follow Cumberbatch and his wife - nutters all. And he has no proof that Harry is gay, either. It's bullshit, all of it.

She's a user, a bitch, a narcissist, and a clever climber. We know that much from her history, how she treated her father, what she wears, how she behaves, the leaked stories about Tiara Gate, her bitchiness to staff, her overheated public grandiosity. Those are things we can see ourselves.

The rest is fiction. Harry is dumb and easily manipulated. She was in the right place at the right time. End of.

by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2018 4:06 PM

R76 - oh, all right. Sarcasm doesn't really translate well on the internet, sometimes.

R77

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2018 4:13 PM

I agree with R77 completely. I think that Harry was (maybe still is) head-over-heels in love with her. Those love hormones make you blind to the truth that everyone else can see, and they distort logic surrounding the object of your affection. Perhaps he can ignore all the tabloid headlines because he's seen a lot of dishonest things published about himself. His family probably doesn't dare tell him "No, don't marry her" because of how they fucked up Charles' (and Diana's) life by not allowing Charles to marry the woman he loved.

I kind of feel bad for him. He seems like he's not a good judge of character, and if he doesn't play her games, she's going to make a fool of him in front of the whole world. Hell, even if he does play along, she'll likely still dump him after she's already done all the photo ops she can get out of the gig. When the love hormones wear off, he's going to see all the obvious signs he missed.

by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2018 4:28 PM

Really you think i’m a Russian troll . Haha I never thought I would hear that. I follow sometimes the political threads but I don’t post there . That’s a good one Boris .

by Anonymousreply 80November 14, 2018 4:32 PM

You don’t have English as a first language r80, no matter if you’re Boris or not.

by Anonymousreply 81November 14, 2018 4:37 PM

R71, I think it’s the lack of punctuation (although that person uses some Britishisms) that’s throwing you off.

by Anonymousreply 82November 14, 2018 4:38 PM

Meghan's eyes looked stunned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 14, 2018 4:41 PM

Noticed two things about Charles' 70th birthday photos.

1) Nutmeg is the only one wearing a sleeveless outfit.

2) Harry has his hand on her waist.

by Anonymousreply 84November 14, 2018 4:45 PM

Harry was never head over heels in love, and the sexual thrall theory doesn't make sense either - that's just stereotype about a (relatively) "exotic" woman. If you want in love, look at him and Chelsey Davy.

He wanted to get married. The conventional candidates didn't want him, and A list celebs didn't want him. Nor did B list celebs. Nor did anyone who was financially independent. He feared being eclipsed by Will and his family, which is going to happen anyway. So he trolled in D list celeb waters and the mid-level bordello that is Soho house, eyed up the hostesses, and along comes Smegs. IMO his motive wasn't settling down, but rather desperate for a next move that would make him relevant and return him to the spotlight. Doubt love had much to do with it, and, in fact, think Markle maneuvered him pretty well even during times he had no intention of taking her seriously. However, once he made the racism statement, his goose was cooked, and Harry thought "might as well." He is not one for initiative, or for taking responsibility, and pulling the plug would have been taking responsibility. I'm sure she talked him up - You're the most popular royal (he isn't, but bet he thinks so with talking heads up his ass the past few years), with me being biracial and American we will be global celebrities, you'll be the breath of fresh air modern prince. I don't need training wheels, I'm media savvy, and look how connected I am in Canada! Hot and cold running Prime ministers!

So he bought it.

That's the nice version. The not nice version is Harry is both tight and money hungry, resents Will's better prospects, and she said to him they could market themselves on the down low and make a fortune. So he up and Andy'd himself. He's still looking to realize a profit. In fact, bet it's costing him (not in clothes - those are free, but she doesn't have any money of his own and yes, he IS expected to pay for her. It's not ALL Charles when he has his own income).

by Anonymousreply 85November 14, 2018 4:46 PM

The third thing I notice is that Camilla has grabbed hold of Charlotte and is deploying the all purpose royal "pointing scheme" to indicte something has caught their interest just yonder. But she's really making sure Megs can't bend over Charlotte, interact with her, or, God forbid, use the moment of laughter to touch Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2018 4:47 PM

A word about Skippy - she seems nice, but also has no idea what "coercien" means. You can't just roll up and coerce someone. They had to have done something wrong they want hidden. And rather than reveal it, you allow yourself to be blackmailed.

by Anonymousreply 87November 14, 2018 4:57 PM

R86, you're the second person to introduce that theory. I don't know. What would be so bad about Meghan placing a hand on the kid's head or shoulder? I mean, if William's willing to let Camilla play "grandma" to the kids in this photo, why not let Meghan play "aunt"?

by Anonymousreply 88November 14, 2018 4:58 PM

WHET booster seats?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 14, 2018 4:58 PM

Meg’s is always so extra. Everyone in that casual photo is just being casual, and she’s bent over on the verge of a laughing fit.

by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2018 4:59 PM

R86, see R42.

by Anonymousreply 91November 14, 2018 5:12 PM

One thing I think is she’s a split personality. One part is pure user/climber. The other party is deeply insecure. It’s nervous energy flowing from the insecurity hence the playing with the hair, the hand gestures, the poor posture. She too knows she is not up to the job.

by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2018 5:13 PM

I can’t imagine how lonely her life is. It’s one thing to be lonely in private life... but to be so isolated yet required to interact all day erry day with people who hate you, and in front of cameras .... terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2018 5:13 PM

She must feel so out of place when she meets real aristocrats. She can have all the titles in the world but she will never speak the same language as those people.

by Anonymousreply 94November 14, 2018 5:23 PM

Because Meghan is a fucking asshole who would cause some media outlet to isolate the image of her touching Charlotte and use it for PR. Loving auntie Meghan. Have you been keeping up with these threads? She's fucking evil.

It is obvious that neither Catherine nor William want Meghan near their kids. It was more than obvious at Harry's wedding, and up there Camilla has just about thrown a body block between Charlotte and Meghan. She didn't have to throw her entire arm around the kid and squeeze her in so tightly, but she did, so no stray tentacle of Meghan's could go near the kid then be used as pr.

R93, you know what the remedy for such a terrifying life is? DONT BE AN ASSHOLE. There. Sorted!

by Anonymousreply 95November 14, 2018 5:24 PM

She’s not suffering. Her father in law called her titanium for Christ’s sake. Pity the staff, not her.

by Anonymousreply 96November 14, 2018 5:29 PM

R92, it's not a split personality. It's part and parcel with narcissism, and she is a poster child for narcissism. They are zero sum. It's not enough that they win, others have to lose. They have to believe they are seen as always in control. They always need attention from somewhere, someone whose buttons they can push, who says jump when they say how high. They have no internal resources and so all of their energy and their security comes from people paying attention to them, reacting to them, for good or bad. They have no empathy. Bad is just about the same as good to them. Bad is power to them. If someone has a negative reaction it's like showing the underbelly to a narcissist who will try to use it as leverage. When you are empty inside and lack actual feelings of COURSE there's insecurity, because you can never exactly rest or be comfortable on your own, can you? It's a constant hustle for attention, and must be exhausting. They are never someone another person can open themselves to, because all of that will be used to manipulate and devalue. The best coping message is a placid, polite indifference, never engaging on anything resembling an emotional level or level of intensity, always neutral.

by Anonymousreply 97November 14, 2018 5:29 PM

To succeed in the BRF, a new spouse has to be a stepford wife. Although she may be very different in private, in public, KM does it to perfection. But it's foreign to MM and she just can't manage it. All her instincts and experience impel her to showboating.

by Anonymousreply 98November 14, 2018 5:31 PM

Megan seems so geddo to me. That last name Markle - so geddo.

by Anonymousreply 99November 14, 2018 5:35 PM

Agree Narcissists not only have to win but they also have to make sure others lose and also this is a daily need of theirs, it's constant and insatiable need.

Charles called her Tungsten before the wedding and I don't believe it was a term of endearment or some testament to her strength of character. He was giving a clue as to what Dimwit has infected himself and the whole family with.

Also agree she would have had any pic of her with Cambridge kids isolated to just her and kid and with grandiose headlines.

by Anonymousreply 100November 14, 2018 5:37 PM

I imagine aristos are perfectly cordial to Sparkplug's face with just the barest perceptible undercurrent of contempt. It would be unmistakable but nigh impossible for those not of their set to put a finger on. No one brandishes snobbery with a deft hand like a blue blood refined from centuries of guarding their place among nobility. To an outsider it might very well look like amiable conversation. But whether it's end game or no for the Duchess of Excess, she will NEVER be considered one of them, never.

by Anonymousreply 101November 14, 2018 5:37 PM

Km is not really Stepford. It's not Stepford to make the events and engagements you attend be about the events and the people you're supporting, not you. When someone is royal, they can tip it over into the event being a stage set very quickly, so yes, they have to be very composed and un-red carpet like, but I don't think being well behaved and considerate - or even following a protocol - is Stepford.

I don't think the whole thing is "foreign" to Meg. I just think she's a garden variety narcissist. They don't feel actual feelings (except rage and/or resentment), so they imitate feelings. Like "showing you they are feeling". Therefore it's almost always OTT, because they don't actually understand the feeling they are imitating.

Narcissists think they are always right. They ignore criticism. And they talk to themselves - this weird outlier thing that apparently Smeg was seen/heard doing the first time she showed at Invictus. If Meghan's instincts were decent. she would "live the part" and reap the kudos she wants. Instead it's like she's directing herself from the outside; it's overdone and exaggerated to where she's made a joke of herself. The crossing one foot over the other hooker sashay. The swayback and baby belly holding when the kid inside is the size of a pine nut. The bad actress love looks at Harry. The raised eyebrows and lips to fingertips. The tentacles that float in the air. The overdone "reactions" (laughter, particularly).

Despite the current trend of discussing narcissim, and despite all the "I survived a narcissist" stories out there, I think narcissists are very easy to avoid unless they are your parents. They are basic. They're not some powerful monster. It's Harry's fault she got in.

by Anonymousreply 102November 14, 2018 5:39 PM

R96 - Actually, it was "Tungsten", not "titanium". That said, I rather agree with you - I think Sparkle is far too narcissistic and blinkered to be lonely and suffering. Thwarted and angry, more like. She doesn't think she needs his family, just as she concluded she didn't need her own family, except for her mother. Practically the first thing she's done is isolate Harry from his family by causing division between the Yorks and the Wales', and probably if they know those nasty leaks to Lainey came from her, between Harry and the Cambridges. This way, he has no one to turn to but her. Narcissists are notoriously possessive.

I suspect Meghan would like his family's praise, and certainly she wants her privileges, but she's not interested in building family relationships with him, and I'm sure she's shocked to find out that not only aren't they liberal with praise like her Papa, but they also deal out criticism or implement restraints (like putting her in the last row of the royal box on the side to make it clear to her where she stands) if they feel the Firm is being threatened; and, like Diana, she's not the sort to take kindly to either.

That's where I see the problems arising, as, indeed, they already have.

Meghan Markle is superficially skilled at short-term manipulation, and it's gotten her an A-List husband. But she's her own worst enemy because she doesn't know how to adapt and drop old habits, so she will suffer defeats in the longer-term.

by Anonymousreply 103November 14, 2018 5:39 PM

R102 - Well observed and stated.

R103

by Anonymousreply 104November 14, 2018 5:42 PM

R102 and r103: excellent comments.

by Anonymousreply 105November 14, 2018 5:50 PM

R46 there actually is evidence to support Harry may be gay despite many Harry trolls desperate to describe his behavior as absolutely "straight" course. Even though there are no similar photographic "hijinks", nipple tweaking, tongue waggling and other coziness from William, from Charles, even from damn Andy. Nor do the male relatives travel almost everywhere with their long term male BFF.

by Anonymousreply 106November 14, 2018 5:51 PM

If Harry were gay, why not come out? He's nowhere near the throne anymore, and it would give him a uniqueness that would ensure his brand for decades to come. I can't imagine why he would bother bearding when he's sixth in line and dropping fast.

by Anonymousreply 107November 14, 2018 5:53 PM

R106 - I can believe Charles is bisexual before I could believe it about Harry. I've never heard any gay rumors about William.

by Anonymousreply 108November 14, 2018 5:54 PM

Thanks, R95 for this

[quote] and up there Camilla has just about thrown a body block between Charlotte and Meghan. She didn't have to throw her entire arm around the kid and squeeze her in so tightly, but she did, so no stray tentacle of Meghan's could go near the kid then be used as pr.

And thanks also to all the posters up thread who caught the "Camilla Maneuver" because I missed it until it was pointed out.

But, of course, that's what happened.

I wonder if they discussed it ahead of time (Kate to Camilla).

"Body Block" is right. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 109November 14, 2018 5:54 PM

Is there any actual fact in R106? I can’t understand the post.

by Anonymousreply 110November 14, 2018 5:56 PM

R103, I agree with your analysis. My only input would be the RF would have to be absolute idiots not to know the blinds are from her, even though she denies it. They know she's up to her eyeballs in her own PR. Therefore, Harry also knows it's from her. So he knows the game, but has chosen to throw his lot in with her despite. He is a self-pitying, blame others sort of guy, and this Meghan blunder is a huge one. Confronting it would also mean confronting why he only was able to get someone like her as a wife, and everyone more "suitable" wasn't interested. It surely can't be because none wanted the job. Plenty of princes found suitable spouses. He's sixth in line, she's not going to be queen, she'd be able to fade from the spotlight - a mature match would be able to handle it after the stresses/media flash of an engagement and wedding. The problem is with Harry, and he's not handling it. His family should have made him handle it a long time ago.

Just as an aside - completely unrealistic to expect a member of the BRF to come out. It's just not in the institutional culture, despite the hot and cold running gays who have traversed the palace corridor.

by Anonymousreply 111November 14, 2018 5:56 PM

Okay, I just want to get this in here before this thread fills up too! I've been trying since the original Tiaragate discussion but I'm always so far behind that I never get it typed up and posted. Not that it's a serious complaint - j'adore the Megsy threads!

Okay - here's my theory re Tiaragate.

She wanted the Vladimir. She demanded the Vladimir. The Queen said no way to the Vladimir for many reasons, not least of which that her granddaughter was already wearing an emerald tiara. She and the Mulroney creature researched the tiaras ahead of time, picked the Vlad, and got shot down by Her Maj.

Why? Because it's the closest one to the Cambridge Lover's Knot that Diana and now Kate wears. The emerald pendants can be removed and replaced with pearls, making the similarity to the Lover's Knot more striking. It's too huge and too senior for a new royal bride - AND HER MAJESTY STILL WEARS IT - but Megs/Mulroney wouldn't know or respect that.

Also, Megs wearing the "caped" look broadens the shoulder a bit and gives the illusion of a waist (which she does not possess even when not pregnant).

by Anonymousreply 112November 14, 2018 5:58 PM

It would be absolutely impossible to keep quiet either. And except for a couple of swivel eyed loons here have never seen that suggested about Harry.

by Anonymousreply 113November 14, 2018 5:58 PM

Oh fuck. I forgot the photo.

The Vlad with pearls:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 14, 2018 5:58 PM

Remember too the royal family has a history of putting up with a lot before they break. (Which I think historically has been 90% hope it gets better and or goes away.) so whatever they suspect they will live with until it threatens the monarchy itself. It was Diana saying Charles wasn’t suited to top job that moved the Queen to demand they divorce. They put up with everything until that.

by Anonymousreply 115November 14, 2018 6:03 PM

Yeah R112, it's obvious Meghan has no respect for or concept of royal protocol or tradition. "Why can't I sit there? This is bullshit!" is probably a running theme. "Why can't I have that? Why shouldn't I do that?" "The tiara is there - why CAN'T I wear it?"

When she was in the seating nosebleeds at the remembrance events, I don't think it occurs to her that by bitching about her seating assignment, she believes someone ELSE in the royal family is more appropriately banished to Siberia than herself. Her thinking probably doesn't go that far. She and Mulroney probably did "pick" the gigantic emerald tiara. Why can't I wear it? It's my wedding! Harry is a royal grandson! No one else is using it!"

And attitude like that is probably exhausting to others, as she's consistently missing the point - on purpose I guess - of everything.

by Anonymousreply 116November 14, 2018 6:03 PM

Just incidentally there are rumors over on the closed facebook group that Kate is pregnant again. The group is full of crazy people but every so often someone or someones from London comes along and says, this is what's about to happen - and it does. I have no idea if the pregnancy stories are from that type of source.

by Anonymousreply 117November 14, 2018 6:07 PM

If so: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Go Kate!

by Anonymousreply 118November 14, 2018 6:09 PM

The Vladimir tiara would have been out of the question for more reasons than that Eugenie was also wearing an emerald tiara: it is far too grand for a divorced American marrying the sixth in line, and the Queen still wears it. The only royal bride wearing a tiara that the Queen still wears was the Queen's own daughter, Princess Anne, who wore the Russian Fringe tiara that her mother wore on her wedding day. Diana (who had her own family's), Fergie (bought for her), Sophie (made for her from other royal pieces), and Kate (the Cartier diadem) - all newly purchased, or remade, or more minor pieces that the Queen didn't currently wear, and wore them gladly, gratefully, and gracefully. Leave it to the L.A. divorced 37 year old grifter actress to assume she should be wearing what the Queen wears.

This is where Meghan always falls down: she has no sense of perspective outside of what she wants - she really, really doesn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 119November 14, 2018 6:10 PM

Either that or they saw Vicky's emerald tiara replica on the Victoria tv series and picked that one from there. I don't know if there's a "provenance" issue with those stones. Also, totally too huge and inappropriate for a bride. Still, I'm glad that Her Maj has had enough from that little hussy and I adore the revenge of the Yorks. Go Andy! I can't imagine Phil would put up with Meghan's shit for two seconds.

Please, Kate, get knocked up again right now and be fabulous - Do It For Your Country!

by Anonymousreply 120November 14, 2018 6:12 PM

I think William loves to put his throbbing cock into Kate's heir oven.

If you haven't already done it successfully: C'mon William, just do it again!

by Anonymousreply 121November 14, 2018 6:19 PM

R118 - I'd withhold all that glee if I were you. Kate is as likely to be pregnant again as I am, and I'm a man. She just had a large baby six months ago, she is extremely ill in the first trimesters, and there are clear signs that she and William are now required to step up more as the chess pieces begin to move behind the scenes. HM is in her nineties, her father in law is 70, she and William could at any moment become Prince and Princess of Wales, given the nature of things.

Three generations of direct heirs, not to mention two spares (Charlotte and Louis), stand between Harry and Meghan and the throne.

After all, this isn't Shakespeare.

Then again . . .

"Can'st do all this yet cannot get a crown?!" (Richard, Duke of Gloucester, Henry VI, Part III)

by Anonymousreply 122November 14, 2018 6:22 PM

The crudeness is r121 made me laugh out loud. That’s what we need. A little less Bronte and a little more throbbing cock In heir oven.

Rumours of pregnancy are a joke. She is as thin as a rail and not confined to bed suffering death 🤮

by Anonymousreply 123November 14, 2018 6:23 PM

As was mentioned in the favorite tiaras thread, Victoria's emerald tiara doesn't even belong to the Royal Family anymore. It was sold some time ago to the Dude of Fife. But the suggestion that Meagain saw the superb recreation used in The Crown and decided that's what she wanted is actually a plausible one. Not for anyone rational, bur for Meagain, yes.

by Anonymousreply 124November 14, 2018 6:23 PM

^ Er, Duke of Fife, not Dude. Although I think that's one of my best typos ever.

by Anonymousreply 125November 14, 2018 6:25 PM

R123 - Bronte! BRONTE! I take umbrage at that - no, what we're looking at here is Thackeray.

I did add a bit of the Bard, but Bronte! Please!

by Anonymousreply 126November 14, 2018 6:25 PM

R122 - strange that there is still a Richard, Duke of Gloucester alive today in the royal family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 14, 2018 6:26 PM

Sometimes Kate goes for a more natural look in her makeup compared to the warpaint of Nutmeg. I guess she doesn't care about the lines and dark circles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 14, 2018 6:28 PM

Tbf, I'd TOTALLY LOVE a pregnancy to be announced right after Meggers having her meal ticket pushed out of her SohoHouse-dilated vagina.

Or, even better, when the christening of Meggers' meal ticket takes place, with Kate conspicuously wearing maternity clothes without it being neccessary.

THAT would serve Meggers right.

by Anonymousreply 129November 14, 2018 6:30 PM

The Fifes didn’t buy that emerald tiara. She was a granddaughter of Queen Victoria and a daughter of Edward VII.

by Anonymousreply 130November 14, 2018 6:30 PM

[quote]But the suggestion that Meagain saw the superb recreation used in The Crown and decided that's what she wanted is actually a plausible one

Agreed. In due course she’ll probably want to do a Downton Abbey and Pamuk Harry.

by Anonymousreply 131November 14, 2018 6:33 PM

Kate used to use fillers and Botox before, so there has to be a reason why she refrains from doing so these days.

Perhaps she's still breast-feeding lil' Louis.

Or she is indeed pregnant again.

Getting pregnant pretty soon after having had a baby isn't special, on the contrary. It might happen rather by accident, but hormonally speaking, this might be the perfect time to get knocked up again.

by Anonymousreply 132November 14, 2018 6:34 PM

Kate is in pink with big hair and enormous earrings for Charles' birthday tonight. Now, let's see if Markle can out Sparkle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 14, 2018 6:39 PM

Nutmeg has big earrings too! Hard to see a peek of her dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 14, 2018 6:42 PM

Photos from yesterday. It was an African event that was kept pretty secret. Wearing black again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 14, 2018 6:43 PM

Kate vs. Meghan. Is Meghan wearing something too risqué again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 14, 2018 6:44 PM

Harry drove Meghan and Will drove Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 14, 2018 6:50 PM

She's wearing her clown make-up again.

And, of course, nude porn actress lips.

by Anonymousreply 138November 14, 2018 6:51 PM

She’s wearing the Fringe Fatale in black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 14, 2018 6:52 PM

Any bets that she's wearing BLACK, NAVY or some other non-color?

by Anonymousreply 140November 14, 2018 6:53 PM

She IS a fringe fatale.

by Anonymousreply 141November 14, 2018 6:54 PM

R134 - she looks like she's naked. Off the shoulder number, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 142November 14, 2018 6:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 14, 2018 7:02 PM

Her hair is still jacked up, even in an updo.

by Anonymousreply 144November 14, 2018 7:03 PM

Since Kate's has one shoulder, maybe Bean will upstage her by going strapless with a camera-strobe skirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 14, 2018 7:08 PM

Sparkle must do her own hair.

Look at her hair for this evening's event. Yes, it's pulled back, but not brushed properly and the tendrils look like they are just pushed behind her ear.

Kate's hair is also back, but you can see that it is brushed softly and looks cared for.

I don't understand why Sparkle's do looks so unkempt. She must have someone to do her hair for her for such an event? Does she just do it herself? Or does her hairdresser hate her.

It's puzzling.

by Anonymousreply 146November 14, 2018 7:14 PM

R143, they failed! to get photos of the outfits. Dammit. Do you think they will get them eventually?

I’ll bet Meghan is wearing a strapless gown with an empire waist (because ROYAL FETUS) and the gown is short enough to show off her merched stilettos.

by Anonymousreply 147November 14, 2018 7:14 PM

She's so short that no matter what angle the photo is taken from, you can't see her dress.

R147 - since they're numerous European royals attending, an official photo will probably be released late and we may see what everyone is wearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 14, 2018 7:19 PM

R146, the “You’re racist” troll has been summoned.

In all fairness, I think Meghan’s hair texture is the problem. Now the troll is coming for me.

by Anonymousreply 149November 14, 2018 7:19 PM

MM's hairdresser, at least the one she used on the Australian trip, is George ?Something. He has an instagram account and all his updos have dangling tendrils and messy buns and all his hair-down looks are very piecey and separated at the ends.

by Anonymousreply 150November 14, 2018 7:20 PM

R119, exactly as you put it - her sense of perspective outside of what she wants - nonexistent.

One of the tumblr blogs did an article about Meghan's concept of the BRF. Footage and images of glamorous Princess Diana during her term as a royal, staying in foreign palaces, wearing a magnificent, glamorous wardrobe, bejeweled to the eye teeth, boarding and deboarding yachts, dancing with John Travolta, meeting foreign heads of state. Even after the divorce she was on the covers of Vogue and Vanity Fair and seen as a glamorous, iconic figure. There weren't many photographs of Diana "stuck" at Kensington Palace next door to Princess Michael, compulsively calling Haznat Kahn, missing the "boys" because they were with dad, poking around for something to do, and persuading a friend to see "Phantom of the Opera" on the west end for the dozenth time. And despite these lulls, her life WAS more distinctive, glamorous and moneyed than Meghan's ever will be. Meghan probably also retains impressions of Will and Kate's Canadian tour, visit to New York, visit to India, which was all crowds cheering, bulbs flashing, their names called. Meeting heads of state and also celebrities. Of course she did no research on the protocols behind who gets what assignment, who meets who, who gets what budget and why and when. To her it's a large tiara just sitting there, Harry is as royal as William, who cares if her Maj still wears it, and who SAYS Meghan is not important enough to wear it? Diana has said nobody took her in hand to teach her the ropes. I kind of think it's not so much a formal process as - "Your princess training is this morning at 10am", but more informal, with experienced assistants and family members providing guidance and advice, as Autumn Phillips said was done with her. I mean one would assume the incoming spouse has some common sense, observational skills, and rudimentary understanding of the purpose of the jobs and assignments they receive, and so the advice is more about the particulars of ritual, scheduling, place, etc. All of which Meghan finds nonsense. Her grandiosity is such that she never questions whether her dismissing the BRF's historic protocols is vainglorious, because nothing outside her perspective could possibly be significant. There is no "other" to consider for someone like her.

by Anonymousreply 151November 14, 2018 7:21 PM

R148, I hope you're right! I'm dying to see the dresses. I agree with whoever said Meghan's would be strapless, but I predict strapless and fitted, for a "sexy" pregnant look.

by Anonymousreply 152November 14, 2018 7:24 PM

Oh, Harry’s wearing that tacky black ring to that formal event? He may as well be wearing a 70s-style medallion nestled in his chest hairs, for fuck’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 153November 14, 2018 7:28 PM

Sure Kate could be pregnant again. She and William HAVE been stepping up, and particularly William's brief acquired more seeming significance the past year (his trip to the middle east, his trip to Africa). Kate's main job is to do what the previous two generations failed to do - raise an intact, functional family. Elizabeth's sister, Margaret, after all, was an atrociously spoiled, entitled bitch and showed the signs very early, and Elizabeth's kids were various forms of train wrecks. Even Anne's two marriages have basically dissolved although she and they made sure it happened discreetly. The job is bullshit, after all. Meghan is right on that count. I believe Kate is a framework and stalwart rock behind the scenes, does plenty of stuff close to home and at home, but her main job is to make secure, functioning little royal children and keep William happy. Why shouldn't she have four?

I don't know what biology has been studied but it's perfectly normal although not usual or trendy these days to be pregnant six months after giving birth. It's also perfectly possible that with the addition of Miss Meg, BP let word reach Will and Kate that if they wanted to have a fourth child, it would be nothing but open arms from BP, and never mind stepping up the schedule.

by Anonymousreply 154November 14, 2018 7:30 PM

I noticed the Oura, too. A sleep tracker makes sense in Australia, but he must be having problems to need one home. Is something weighing heavily on his mind and keeping him up nights?

by Anonymousreply 155November 14, 2018 7:33 PM

Oh, god, R153, is that the weird Fitbit ring that he started wearing Down Under?

by Anonymousreply 156November 14, 2018 7:34 PM

Thank you, R150.

So, it's deliberate, then.

Messy by design, not by accident, by lack of funds or by nature.

by Anonymousreply 157November 14, 2018 7:35 PM

Sorry to slightly derail, but since Tendrils are the threads with the most links to Instagram posts, why the hell do posters there have a bazillion hashtags with every possible permutation of names, titles, and events? It looks ridiculous. What purpose does it serve?

by Anonymousreply 158November 14, 2018 7:42 PM

For the life of me I don't get why Will and Kate would have baby #3 and #4. They are condemning them to being future nobodies like Andrew and Edward and the York princesses, with no significant means of their own and quite possibly jealous and resentful of George as they fade into obscurity. Are they not seeing where Harry ended up? The kids are the center of attention now, but not 30 years from now. I understand having a spare (Charlotte), but having more than that is cruel.

by Anonymousreply 159November 14, 2018 7:43 PM

R158, more potential attention by using every single name combination possible

by Anonymousreply 160November 14, 2018 7:44 PM

omg I can't believe I found it again. This is supposedly MM's hairdresser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 14, 2018 7:45 PM

Well, R159, given that Kate is more balanced (as is her family) the children have a better chance of actually building a fulfilling life besides the RF.

As for having "no significant means of their own" that's not true either as they will have money coming from both sets of grandparents.

William was apparently very happy with his rescue pilot job and would have liked to continue I suspect.

Just because they have more children doesn't condemn them into becoming the next Harry or Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 162November 14, 2018 7:49 PM

She’s orange again.

Been down the sun bed again, luv?

There’s a good girl.

She looks right like she’s been down Spain and on the beach, she does.

They shoulda cowed her Duchess of Essex is wut they shoulda done.

by Anonymousreply 163November 14, 2018 7:53 PM

I see something like this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 14, 2018 7:58 PM

Look at then tendrils jive!

by Anonymousreply 165November 14, 2018 8:00 PM

R154, I agree: I think it's entirely possible that William and Kate will have a fourth child, and perhaps soon. Kate waited exactly one year after George's birth before she became pregnant with Charlotte. If she and William want a fourth, I can see them deciding to do it sooner rather than later, given their ages and their apparent preference for close spacing of their children.

R159, I can think of several reasons why they would want more than two children. First, Kate's family is very rich, and the Middletons seem shrewd at managing their fortune, so I think that all of the Cambridge children will, in fact, have significant means of their own. Second, I think they do see where Harry ended up, and that's precisely why they want to build a larger, warmer, closer family: One "spare" is at risk of being lonely and frustrated, but two or three, if they are well-raised, will share a common experience and understanding. Finally, given William and Kate's sense of dignity, love of privacy, and general good taste, they won't be raising children who want to be the "center of attention," as you put it.

R154 summed it up:

[quote]Kate's main job is to do what the previous two generations failed to do - raise an intact, functional family.

I predict that she and William are going to succeed.

by Anonymousreply 166November 14, 2018 8:01 PM

R159, Will and Kate's spares will not be raised like William and Harry were raised.

There's a great gif on the internet - a close up of Child Zara, Child Peter Phillips, and Child William on the balcony. Behind them is Princess Anne. Peter Phillips and his sister are faultlessly well behaved. William, who grew up to be the well behaved brother, is acting like a spoiled asshole - pulling faces, bouncing around. The caption says, "Guess which two of these children were raised by Princess Anne."

Now grown up, Zara and Mike Tindell appear very happily married, even though Markle tried dropping a blind that he fucks around - one of those "of course" type blinds out of nowhere that acted like, "Doesn't everybody know?" Autumn and Peter likewise seem very happy. Charlotte is reportedly very interested in horses; Catherine has supposedly utilized a pony in Zara/Anne's stable and started her off. Louis will have his nice, well-behaved cousin Arthur Williams as a peer in growing up royal-adjacent while not getting to be king or queen oneself. IOW, it's all in the upbringing. The Cambridge kids won't be spoiled - at age 2, Charlotte covered her mouth when she yawned.

Harry is not the only spare. The messed up spares I think reflect their laissez faire, emotionally bolloxed up parenting. Louis and Charlotte have stable parents, and won't grow up to be Harry-esque. Also a bit more IQ in there, thanks to the maternal side.

by Anonymousreply 167November 14, 2018 8:07 PM

R166, it's R167 here. You said it better than I.

by Anonymousreply 168November 14, 2018 8:08 PM

The Queen was never going to loan the Vladimir. It was never on the table, ever. The courtiers already know which tiaras to present to a royal bride, the Queen’s personal property aren’t part of that group. The ones she has loaned Camilla are ones she herself has never worn.

by Anonymousreply 169November 14, 2018 8:12 PM

They’re all the Queen’s personal property, what I meant to say is the ones the Queen personally wears.

by Anonymousreply 170November 14, 2018 8:12 PM

The gif mentioned by R167

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 14, 2018 8:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 14, 2018 8:16 PM

So far, it looks as if both ladies have opted for upswept hair and diamond shoulder dusters. Meghan's hair looks somewhat more suitable than usual, Kate's hair looks as if it has been more formally and professionally done - in fact, it has a rather retro 1960s look. Who am I remembering in pink with hair swept up like that and diamond earrings - and English?

Very frustrating not to see the Other Royals and the rest of the dresses from the shoulders down.

by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2018 8:29 PM

R44 ....And now I'm a PR shill. That is fucking insane. Why do you have it out for me so badly? Never mind, no matter. You are a disturbed soul. If you need to take out your unhappiness on me, there is nothing I can do to stop you.

Great find R171 and great memory R167!

by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2018 8:32 PM

Well, I tried billedbladet.dk to see if they had photos of Crown Princess Mary arriving, but, NOT.

by Anonymousreply 175November 14, 2018 8:34 PM

R173, here's Princess Margaret in a one-shouldered pink gown:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2018 8:41 PM

They're starting to drip out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 14, 2018 8:41 PM

And the Queen, but with stud earrings:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 14, 2018 8:46 PM

R151 - Diana, and not for the first time, told a baldfaced lie when she said no one took her in hand to show her the ropes: she was given two someones to teach her the ropes: Lady Susan Hussey, who was assigned to guide her about the nuts and bolts of protocol, and Charles's private secretary, Edward Adeane, who had given up a promising career in the foreign service to work for Charles, to give Diana the constitutional and political guidance. She couldn't stand Adeane, and he ended up having to resign his position altogether, having passed up the career in the foreign service, to Charles's embarrassment and chagrin.

The truth is, Diana was all about her "instincts", and rejected being "taught" - anything, by anybody.

Meghan Markle is cut from the same bolt of cloth. She figures if she was clever enough to claw her way up to the BRF, she doesn't need further instruction.

by Anonymousreply 179November 14, 2018 8:46 PM

R178 - HM wishes she still looked like that! When's that from, 1960?!

by Anonymousreply 180November 14, 2018 8:58 PM

R173 was trying to remember a pink gown and diamonds look that one of the BRF wore in the 60s, yes. And HM looks damn good for 92, thank you very much:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 14, 2018 9:03 PM

R179, exactly.

There is NO room for self-doubt; it’s like pulling their finger out of the dike. They’d drown in their insecurity.

And when people crow about their “instincts”, it’s a red flag to me. Just a personal thing.

by Anonymousreply 182November 14, 2018 9:05 PM

R181, ooof those black buttons on HRM’s pink coat. Sorry but that looks cheap. What was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 183November 14, 2018 9:06 PM

R158, mire hashtags means more people potentially find the IG account via a search.

by Anonymousreply 184November 14, 2018 9:13 PM

R182 - I agree, the push-pull of insecurity + narcissism is not easy to reverse.

I forgot to mention in my post that not only did Diana cost Adeane his career, but she ditched Lady Susan Hussey almost as quickly. These people were assigned to Diana because she was only 19 years old and poorly educated, but that turned out to be the problem: she found them too "old" and "heavy going".

Diana was staggeringly emotionally immature. She spent her teens reading Barbara Cartland and assuming those books reflected reality.

by Anonymousreply 185November 14, 2018 9:18 PM

Adeane, by the way, was gay, as are a large number of royal households. The Queen Mother was very fond of him and after the schism with the Wales household, she had Adeane up to Birkhall as a guest. I believe he returned to practising law after he left Charles's employ and died a few years ago. Whatever the difficulties with the Wales's, after his departure, a number of private secretaries came and went. It was not an easy household to work in, given that both the Wales's were prima donnas, and, eventually, prima donnas at war with each other.

by Anonymousreply 186November 14, 2018 9:23 PM

Well, no more photos have emerged even in the DM, so this is clearly a private party and all we'll see are formal ones tomorrow where they'll be in tiers and the foreign royals will be at the back and we won't be able to see a damned thing except the ones in the front: HM, Philip, C&C, W&K, H&M, Anne, Andrew, Edward and Sophie, Eugenie.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if HazBean were in the second row again? But I doubt it: Harry is Charles's son, so MeAgain will be happy, she's back in the front row.

by Anonymousreply 187November 14, 2018 9:30 PM

The Grand Dukes of Luxembourg are present, as are the Kents (including our favourite, Pss. Michael), Pss. Beatrice, and Zara and Mike Tindall. The closeup of the Duchess of Kent shows a woman who looks like she was drugged heavily in order to attend, if not close to death.

by Anonymousreply 188November 14, 2018 9:34 PM

Meghan as the Sammy Joe of the Windsors: That's hilarious, R164.

by Anonymousreply 189November 14, 2018 9:39 PM

r176

thank you for posting that picture! margaret's beauty didn't last unfortunately but when she DID have it she was beyond gorgeous. just... wow

by Anonymousreply 190November 14, 2018 9:43 PM

Actually, it was a photo of Margaret by Snowdon that I was remembering, with half up, half down hair and large chandelier diamond earrings - bare shoulders so I'm not sure about the colour of the gown.

But thanks! R173

by Anonymousreply 191November 14, 2018 9:45 PM

Young Margaret was Princess Pretty, which means moderately attractive if she were a normal woman, but considered lovely because of 1) perfect nutrition and medical care, resulting in bright eyes and glowing skin 2) the best clothes, makeup, and hair money can buy and 3) the aura of beauty which fame and an old name always bring if one isn't actively ugly.

She ruined that all soon enough with drinking, smoking, and tanning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192November 14, 2018 9:47 PM

Was it this one, R191? If not, please post it if you happen to come across it!

It's always a pleasure to look back through the beautiful gowns of the past, and I know how torturous it can be when you can't find something that you're half-remembering!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 14, 2018 9:51 PM

That's possibly the best picture of Margaret ever taken. Snowdon was an asshole, but he was a genius with portrait photography.

by Anonymousreply 194November 14, 2018 9:52 PM

R192 Yet she was unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 195November 14, 2018 9:54 PM

R192 - She was born with that skin - inherited from her mother, whose beautiful complexion was legendary, as was that of Queen Mary, her great-grandmother. Margaret and Elizabeth got glorious complexion DNA on both sides, paternal and maternal, as well as beautiful Celtic colouring (dark hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skins). Andrew and Eugenie inherited the colouring and the rest of the family all have great skin. Medical care and diet had nothing to do with it. Diana brought another set of beautiful-skin genes into the family. Remains to be seen if William's and Harry's children got those, or if they end up with their respective Mum's indifferent complexions.

by Anonymousreply 196November 14, 2018 9:54 PM

R176 - Yes, that's it! It was the upswept hair and shoulder duster diamond earrings I was remembering. Kate's and Meghan's look this evening - actually more Kate's, Meghan's is more in the mode of a traditional little ballet bun - reminded me of this photo.

Beauty, wealth, pedigree, status - and it still went so badly wrong.

As George Eliot themed in her works, "character is destiny".

by Anonymousreply 197November 14, 2018 9:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 14, 2018 10:20 PM

I wish she would get over her octopus-squatting-on-the-head phase, it’s hideous.

by Anonymousreply 199November 14, 2018 10:24 PM

Sparkles doesn't have "fancy" event hairstyles. You can see in this informal photo, the tendrils are out in full force. Bet she's the only "royal" tonight looking like a soccer mom who just pulled her hair back for a quick run to the grocery store.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 14, 2018 10:27 PM

R19 you sound like a bitter faggot or bitter woman. Either way you sound so fucking miserable, hateful, and really? Comparing two different women's bodies. Kate is lean....wtf? You act like these are thoroughbred horses. What part of Meghan being half black do you not get? Typically white bitch, comparing a black woman's body with that of a white woman. Oh and btw...Kate looks horrible. She looks tired and haggard.

by Anonymousreply 201November 14, 2018 10:32 PM

R201 - I think you're on the wrong site.

by Anonymousreply 202November 14, 2018 10:34 PM

If that photo of Meghan is from the festivities this evening, her hair came down very quickly, her dress is boring, and she's blowing up fast.

by Anonymousreply 203November 14, 2018 10:35 PM

R198, that's from yesterday's African Parks event. R135 posted a similar pic.

In all seriousness, I don't understand her attachment to the tendrils. Previous posters have theorized that she thinks they make her look youthful, but she has to have noticed by now that upper class fashion is, above all else, timeless. Allow me to quote Paul Fussell, the author of "Class:"

[quote]Both women's and men's elite looks are achieved by a process of rejection ― of the current, the showy, the superfluous.

by Anonymousreply 204November 14, 2018 10:36 PM

DM Comment on Sparkles' horrible hair:

If ever proof were needed that Meghan needs to fire her hair stylist and employ someone else who could do the job properly, the photos above show it. She hasn't even left the car and her hair is already starting to fall down over her ears. By the time she gets into Buckingham Palace, she'll be back to touching, pulling, pushing her hair again. This is no way for a member of the RF to turn herself out. Get a decent bl**dy hair stylist for hecks sake!

by Anonymousreply 205November 14, 2018 10:37 PM

Racist! Racist! Racer!

by Anonymousreply 206November 14, 2018 10:38 PM

I wonder if tendrils are the ruse to hide weave hairpins or whatever is used to attach her weave. Naomi Campbell's scalp is bald at the front from decades of hair pieces. Weaves must put a lot of pressure on parts of the scalp.

by Anonymousreply 207November 14, 2018 10:41 PM

I recently watched "The Princess Diaries" with my niece, and was struck by Anne Hathaway's hair the first time her character attempted a royal appearance at a dinner party. The 2000-era tendrils brought our Megs immediately to mind:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208November 14, 2018 10:44 PM

By the end of the film, she had polished her style, and the tendrils were gone.

Will Meghan ever figure this out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209November 14, 2018 10:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 14, 2018 10:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 14, 2018 10:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212November 14, 2018 10:56 PM

Must say, Camilla looks terrific.

by Anonymousreply 213November 14, 2018 10:56 PM

Camilla does look great! And she loves to dance, as her recent moves in Ghana attest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214November 14, 2018 11:11 PM

Good idea, DL. Lure all the geniuses here and then quarantine them. It seems to be working.

by Anonymousreply 215November 14, 2018 11:19 PM

Where does said visiting royalty stay when they have a bash like this? Do they book a room at the Holiday Inn Express nearby?

by Anonymousreply 216November 14, 2018 11:30 PM

Good question... their embassies? Claridge's is an old royal haunt. Maybe the Ritz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 14, 2018 11:34 PM

I think there's a few spare bedrooms at BP, Clarence House and elsewhere for sleeping accommodations. That said, the Goring Hotel is a royal favourite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 14, 2018 11:40 PM

Better link to The Goring Hotel where Kate spent her Pre-Wedding night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 14, 2018 11:47 PM

Beautiful. I did a dummy booking I had my choice of rooms from $880-$1600 nightly.

by Anonymousreply 220November 14, 2018 11:57 PM

The Goring was the Queen Mother's favourite hotel. It's a gorgeous boutique hotel and should the Lottery Gods ever smile upon me, one of the first things I plan to do is spend a week there.

by Anonymousreply 221November 15, 2018 12:07 AM

that’s a terrible angle for Bea’s nose in r212. I’m trying to figure out how that thing... works.

by Anonymousreply 222November 15, 2018 12:09 AM

Charlotte is right next to Camilla and appears perfectly comfortable. There are no flies on that child. Nor are their flies on Camilla, who sensed Markle's bending forward motion from behind and instantly secured Charlotte around the shoulders, protected by her own, a sturdy barrier in white.

Accomodations - I suspect there are spare bedrooms at St. James and at Clarence House, even if KP is booked. And surely spare bedrooms at Buckingham Palace. Even if many visiting royals would be more comfy at Goring or other hotels with the appropriate provenance (the Connaught? Claridges? Brown's? Shit I don't even know if these are still running). I also imagine that the visiting royals know more highly placed Brits than just the RF, and may bunk in at someone's townhouse or estate just out of town.

by Anonymousreply 223November 15, 2018 12:57 AM

Some of the world's most beautiful and comfortable embassies are in London. I'd imagine the security is better there for visiting royals if they aren't staying with the Windsors or other friends and relatives.

by Anonymousreply 224November 15, 2018 1:04 AM

I don’t think they have to put visiting princes in the kids bunk beds and pull out the sofa bed in the den.

by Anonymousreply 225November 15, 2018 1:20 AM

DM Comment on Harry:

Ginge looks as miserable as sin . . Has she started ? . . Beginning of the end. . I tell ya, she is outta there before that babys head is dry . . . book, film, fitness dvd . .. .

by Anonymousreply 226November 15, 2018 1:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 15, 2018 1:27 AM

R223 Is there a video clip?

Thought not. You transparent weirdo.

It's creeps like you the children need protection from, not Meghan.

You're probably one of the psychos doxxing meghan fans and sending death threats and chasing her teenage fans off twitter. Harry and meg need to get Scotland yard on it if they haven't already and get a few restraining orders whilst they're at it.

by Anonymousreply 228November 15, 2018 1:28 AM

R84, I noticed that she followed the white/blue instruction for the photos for the guy who holds the purse strings, unlike her choices at the christening when she stood out in her drab olive outfit.

by Anonymousreply 229November 15, 2018 1:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 15, 2018 1:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 15, 2018 1:32 AM

R230, Mary looks great there. Very elegant.

I wish we could see pictures of the full length gowns.

As for where the foreign royals stay - wouldn't they stay at their embassy?

by Anonymousreply 232November 15, 2018 1:35 AM

R228 please be one of those developmentally challenged Meagain fans that wanders in from time to time and not an actual gay man.

by Anonymousreply 233November 15, 2018 1:36 AM

Wow look at that...meghan has inspired a lot of the royal ladies in more ways than one.

First Euge, now Zara.

Maybe tendrils aren't so bad after all.

by Anonymousreply 234November 15, 2018 1:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 15, 2018 1:41 AM

Everyone has tendrils because Meagain is such a style leader! Everyone will have babies too! Even Camilla and Prince Philip!

by Anonymousreply 236November 15, 2018 1:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 15, 2018 1:43 AM

More tendrils!

Let's call it The Meghan Effect #HerImpact

by Anonymousreply 238November 15, 2018 1:43 AM

Except MM has set the tendril bar wayyyyy low, r238.

by Anonymousreply 239November 15, 2018 1:44 AM

Got to be one of the ugliest hairdo's ever, no mater who wears it. Sorry, Zara's look particularly bad.

by Anonymousreply 240November 15, 2018 1:45 AM

Crown Princess Mary should not have been admitted without tendrils. She is plainly Team Kate. Beeotch.

by Anonymousreply 241November 15, 2018 1:48 AM

In 237 Meagain looks so full of fillers and other work.

by Anonymousreply 242November 15, 2018 1:48 AM

Zara will be up at dawn to go horse riding r240. Her hair is Ready. Set. Go. to go galloping tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 243November 15, 2018 1:48 AM

Mary better watch it or Duchess of Success will steal Frederik right under her snobby old bogan nose.

by Anonymousreply 244November 15, 2018 1:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 15, 2018 1:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 15, 2018 2:01 AM

Diana ruined her skin. In her early days, her skin was breathtaking - absolutely peaches and cream. Then she baked in the sun, and turned ruddy. Even in her later years (which is still young - mid-thirties) when she's meant to be glamorous and sexy, her chest is red/ruddy, and so is her face. Why why why would she want to do that? Her Majesty's skin is still alabaster. Diana should have protected hers.

by Anonymousreply 247November 15, 2018 2:05 AM

Well, maybe she knew she wouldn't need it for long.

by Anonymousreply 248November 15, 2018 2:18 AM

It was all about being a tanned babe back then.

A bronzed sun goddess if you will.

Thank God the Duchess of Sussex has that naturally. Sure she tops up with a little bronzer now and again but she has beautiful tawny skin that during summer turns a beautiful golden brown.

by Anonymousreply 249November 15, 2018 2:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 15, 2018 2:30 AM

Geez, Megs and her Claire's earrings.

Although seriously, did Fergie regularly get heavy duty bling loaners from the queen? I don't think so. Kate is wearing ultra royal stones as earrings, but those are hers and she's had them since ages. All Meghan's mall kiosk earrings show is she's not getting any love from her in-laws. She must be seething. She knows everybody has seen those Etsy specials before!

by Anonymousreply 251November 15, 2018 2:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 15, 2018 2:34 AM

[quote]Sure she tops up with a little bronzer now and again

A little? A new penny pales in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 253November 15, 2018 2:35 AM

Good God Meghan got "refreshed" after the tour. She did too much. Her face varies between overly filled and those little saggy corners.

by Anonymousreply 254November 15, 2018 2:35 AM

So much for the being careful of the baby, R254.

by Anonymousreply 255November 15, 2018 2:40 AM

Not for nothing is one of her nicknames coined Duchess of Excess.

by Anonymousreply 256November 15, 2018 2:41 AM

Meagain demonstrating her fisting technique to someone politely feigning interest at R252.

by Anonymousreply 257November 15, 2018 2:41 AM

She was genuinely interested, because she was doing the talking.

by Anonymousreply 258November 15, 2018 2:42 AM

As they enter...

REPORTERS: Meghan, who are you wearing?

MEAGAIN: Check the tag!

by Anonymousreply 259November 15, 2018 2:44 AM

Can you just imagine how she goes at poor dumb Harry when everything’s not going her way? She probably lurches between hysterical crying at how racist everyone is and getting him riled up at how he’s being treated second best and he shouldn’t stand for it. It wouldn’t surprise anyone if he has a nervous breakdown someday.

by Anonymousreply 260November 15, 2018 2:48 AM

Agree, R260, he was unstable enough before her. He seems to have distanced himself from many friends as well. Remember, his mother threw herself down stairs whilst pregnant. Harry has bad genes and a bad upbringing. The baby will get crazy from both sides and from the environment. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 261November 15, 2018 2:55 AM

Oh I'm sure her tantrums are epic. I do believe she has a bit in common with Diana, in that she can push the same buttons with Harry. But this is down to him. He is a lazy fuck in every way. Rather than wake up and DEAL, he would rather be passive, because DEALING is too much like work. Then things go bad and he whines, self-pities, and blames. R261, absolutely, re Harry.

by Anonymousreply 262November 15, 2018 2:57 AM

She's not stupid. She's not going to bring the negativity home because she knows that's what the envious British fraus want. They'd like nothing more than for meg to complain to harry about the unfair mistreatment she's received from the media and yell and cry about racism so it puts a strain in their relationship.

She won't do that. At least not as much as you'd want.

And I genuinely think it doesn't get to her as much as the bitter jealous fraus want it to.

It's easy for the rf to tune it out because it's mostly shut-ins and miserable dm readers.

by Anonymousreply 263November 15, 2018 2:57 AM

That pic at r252. Harry looks worse with each passing day. What will be his breaking point?

by Anonymousreply 264November 15, 2018 3:02 AM

I want my choice of tiara! Where's the Queen? ( i.e. I'd like to speak to your manager!)

by Anonymousreply 265November 15, 2018 3:03 AM

Do take note of the color of Miss Markle's stones. Should they actually be diamonds, they look to be at least a fancy light yellowish/ brown grade, While not exactly cheap to the average person, In the diamond world they are garbage stones that have been marketed to suckers as "chocolate diamonds". If going into earrings, Im sure are fairly included (flawed) stones.

by Anonymousreply 266November 15, 2018 3:05 AM

That picture at R252 is not from tonight's dinner. Perhaps from last night's event?

I remember a story that surfaced before Harry's wedding where supposedly Prince Charles warned Harry with "The thing about people who are dramatic is that they are dramatic all the time."

I wonder if the story is true and if Harry has found the truth in it.

by Anonymousreply 267November 15, 2018 3:05 AM

Yellows stones might also be topaz, or citrine. Citrine (quartz) comes in lots of hues from almost clear to almost brown. Also, if they’re diamonds they might be reflecting the metal from their setting if it’s yellow good. Just playing devils advocate, some semi precious jewelry is expensive.

by Anonymousreply 268November 15, 2018 3:16 AM

Gold, not good

by Anonymousreply 269November 15, 2018 3:16 AM

Yeah, all those are not exactly valuable either R268. Stones are set in such ways to make the color pop in bad stone. However I do like alternative take. I have seen a lot of crap stones look good pretty nice in the right setting.

by Anonymousreply 270November 15, 2018 3:19 AM

I think you are right r268 That was my initial vibe when I saw them.

by Anonymousreply 271November 15, 2018 3:21 AM

Now back to our regularly tendriled programming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272November 15, 2018 3:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 15, 2018 3:31 AM

Headline From The Daily Mail

Duchesses in diamonds! Pretty in pink Kate and pregnant Meghan BOTH recycle their most showstopping earrings and sport matching updos for Prince Charles' 70th birthday party

Kate, 36, wore pear-shaped diamond drop earrings with pink gown

Meghan accessorized with diamonds also, which she wore in Canada

Duchess of Sussex's earrings are [bold]borrowed[/bold] but source remains a mystery

by Anonymousreply 274November 15, 2018 3:32 AM

The ghost of Helen Gurley Brown reaches out from beyond the grave and bitchslaps everyone in the Royal Family's latest photo with a "face reader" analysis. Apparently they're all miserable and angry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 15, 2018 3:53 AM

[QUOTE]I see blocking R11 does a lot of cleanup on this and a number of other threads.

It really does away the senselesss drivel - don't you think SSAA Intern 3?

by Anonymousreply 276November 15, 2018 3:55 AM

Princess Michael, age 74 in January, looks incredible. Obvs, she is no sun-worshipper or smoker, but jeez.... Of course she's had a facelift but how on earth did she get her skin so wrinkle-free, with no puffy pillow fillers? I'm tempted to write to her and ask.

by Anonymousreply 277November 15, 2018 4:22 AM

R277 Bone structure.

She has high cheekbones that are like coat hangers for your face.

by Anonymousreply 278November 15, 2018 5:05 AM

Meghan is on the offensive. The Charlatan Duchess' Instagram page has been removed and they're fighting it. Also, Megxit, who has been a major target of sugars is also deleted and the account name has been re-used for a private account with no postings, so she can't get it back.

Meg is RUTHLESS. She's shutting down all accounts critical of her while sugar accounts that diss Kate and her kids are still up on IG. She's literally shutting down free speech about her that is not in her favor.

by Anonymousreply 279November 15, 2018 7:11 AM

The Charlatan Duchess Facebook group let Markle's brother and fiancee into their group recently. Any member who criticised or expressed concern was kicked out. Megxit was one of those I believe. Megxit had a rant on twitter about not knowing who is behind the Charlatan Duchess and what their agenda is. I suspect that Sparkle fans have been reporting the main anti-spakrle accounts as racist and that is why they have been removed. We get into Delu territority if we automatically assume it is Sparkle herself.

by Anonymousreply 280November 15, 2018 8:08 AM

I'm not surprised, more harmless accounts have been closed.

by Anonymousreply 281November 15, 2018 9:51 AM

Kate's one shouldered pink dress looks interesting.I wish we could see the whole look.Meghan looks ugly(inside&out) as always but the hair looks fine-ish perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 282November 15, 2018 11:44 AM

Hope photos come out.

by Anonymousreply 283November 15, 2018 11:45 AM

Photos must come out or MM's merching deal will fall through. She can't get paid if no one sees her dress. I'm surprised she didn't call the photogs herself.

by Anonymousreply 284November 15, 2018 11:53 AM

Bet she will just wear another black dress, stripper heels and messy tendrils as she alternates from grabbing at Ginger and caressing her bump whilst playing to the cameras. Oh dear, this is getting a little so predictable, tedious, boring and choresome.

by Anonymousreply 285November 15, 2018 12:07 PM

^^ Oops. Should read as getting so predictable ....

by Anonymousreply 286November 15, 2018 12:10 PM

I think they should have allowed for pics at the arrival of BP ,then we would have a glance at the gowns they’re wearing

by Anonymousreply 287November 15, 2018 12:24 PM

What will be the fallout of her stepping on the PR for the birthday by leaking the photos?

by Anonymousreply 288November 15, 2018 12:25 PM

Official photos should be released by the RF

by Anonymousreply 289November 15, 2018 12:29 PM

R287 it was well noted that this was a private affair and no pictures would be released. If any are, it's going against the palace.

But Meghan managed to get photos from a private dinner the night before with Harry and an African parks team out there of her in a black gown under the guise that the "daughter of a guest" took and leaked them" onto social media where she was perfectly framed in every shot. I doubt she'd have the balls to go up against Charles and leak photos from his party. After all, she's his favorite....according to her.,

RF had no role in the pics as it was a private (ad until the pics release) secret event off of Haz' calendar.

by Anonymousreply 290November 15, 2018 12:31 PM

Thanks, R290

by Anonymousreply 291November 15, 2018 12:32 PM

R289 you'd think. But the official 70th Birthday portraits of Charles and the fam were leaked a day early onto Meghan fan sites online....which caused Clarence House to release them later on the 13th rather than on his birthday as had been previously scheduled. The leak broke an embargo but forced their hand to release them earlier than expected since they were already online.

by Anonymousreply 292November 15, 2018 12:34 PM

This should be the only pic we see from Charles' birthday. Was released of the Prince of Wales and Camilla before heading to the event via Clarence House. Everything else should just be photos of arrivals/departures in cars by the guests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293November 15, 2018 12:38 PM

Guess we will have to wait for Kate to re-wear the one shoulder pink number.

What do people think could be the fallout for Megsy re: the family photo leak? She did not like being put, literally and publicly in a corner over the weekend. They cannot trust her, as has been shown over and over, so, what now?

by Anonymousreply 294November 15, 2018 1:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295November 15, 2018 1:12 PM

It's quite scary to see that M&S looks as good as Givenchy.

by Anonymousreply 296November 15, 2018 1:16 PM

Mary's dress to Charles' birthday can be seen on Insta.It's not great but she looked so beautiful.Dare I say prettier than Kate.

by Anonymousreply 297November 15, 2018 1:19 PM

Link, R297?

R295, how will they keep her from doing it again?

by Anonymousreply 298November 15, 2018 1:24 PM

R298 They can't.

I don't like to over analyze but it looks like a massive Fuck You to me, you don't put Meggy in the corner.

by Anonymousreply 299November 15, 2018 1:29 PM

Agree. It comes off as contempt for the UK though. It was a ceremony for war dead. She was the only woman in a sleeveless dress. Constant thumb in the eye of the RF, then the leaked photos stepping on the bday PR.

The face full of new fillers comes off as a fuck you to the spawn.

by Anonymousreply 300November 15, 2018 1:32 PM

Not R297 but here is Fred and Mary as they were dressed for the party. Mare is hit or miss for me. In this instance, a meh. I thought Kate's updo was very pretty and skilled and would like to see pictured the whole effect. Curious what Sparkle came up with, too, as her hair didn't look very polished.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 15, 2018 1:35 PM

It's not like she didn't have like 50 occasions before to wear a 50£ dress during the Tour.

She could have wear 10 cheap dresses before and save the expensive one for this event, but no, it would have been too logical and sensible for our Meg.

by Anonymousreply 302November 15, 2018 1:35 PM

It's hard to tell without seeing the other dresses, but Crown Princess Mary's dress may be seen on Instagram, as noted above, and is gorgeous: midnight blue velvet, one shoulder, with matching belt with a glittery buckle, and long earrings setting of an upswept do. She's pushing 50 and she looks better than most everyone I've seen so far. Sophisticated, quietly sexy, appropriate, and very royal without being overdone.

by Anonymousreply 303November 15, 2018 1:36 PM

Links are welcome when talking about images, geesh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304November 15, 2018 1:43 PM

HELLO have a hilarious headline up; "CONFIRMED: Meghan Markle just wore a £49 Marks & Spencer dress!"

HELLO avoids throwing shade, their bread and butter is on shoring up the royals because the royals are . . . their bread and butter. They aren't a news outlet like the DM. So, for them to make a very pointed fuss about Meghan wearing a cheap dress from a British high street shop is either an "accident" or a tacit acknowledgement that she's become more know for wearing foreign luxury labels than her activism, feminism, and humanitarianism.

I wonder if the sudden appearance of the M&S dress is fallout from the reaction she and Harry faced from the BRF after the tour.

by Anonymousreply 305November 15, 2018 1:44 PM

It would be so funny if Chuck cut the money flow : "Son, your wife doesn't need money for dressing, she's already merching everything."

by Anonymousreply 306November 15, 2018 1:47 PM

R304 - Someone had already beaten me to putting up the link, so I gave my opinion on the dress and mentioned "as noted above". The person who put the link up thought it was "meh" but I thought it much better than that.

by Anonymousreply 307November 15, 2018 1:48 PM

Nah, it was more contempt for the UK, the RF and the occasion, in my mind, R305. The event was to honor war dead. She grinned throughout and showed a lot of skin.

WHY is Harry still wearing that ridiculous ring? Who needs to monitor their sleep? It is not as if the ring provides Ambien. WTAF?

by Anonymousreply 308November 15, 2018 1:49 PM

Dimwit wanted someone as he was always tagging along with Kate and Wills. Too bad he chose that asshole.

by Anonymousreply 309November 15, 2018 1:54 PM

I think she chose him, R309, the VF article. the weird vids with her, her handler and Doria all up in his space at IG in Toronto, etc. He was too passive to get out and she is causing a lot of conflict in the family at only 6 months in. Quite deliberately.

Her motto seems to be: What are YOU going to do about it?

How will the attempt to force an invite for Doria for Christmas play out? Stepping on the press for the future King is even more aggressive than announcing the pregnancy at the wedding. So what next?

She had to see that all press besides her fan sites honored the embargo of the RF. I think she would be back in Toronto if not for the bun in the oven. The end is pretty certain, but how will we get there?

by Anonymousreply 310November 15, 2018 2:01 PM

R308, I wonder if sales have increased for that ugly ring.

R296, MM has Edina Monsoon’s knack for making expensive clothing look cheap. Kate manages to make high street brands look fantastic. Maybe she does have her off-the-rack pieces tailored, but so can any woman.

by Anonymousreply 311November 15, 2018 2:05 PM

R308 - I haven't a doubt she has no regard for the UK or the BRF but like all clinical narcissists sees them only in terms of their usefulness to her psychological needs and aims - but it's clear something happened upon their return from their less than rapturously received tour, including Tiara Gate, and that MeAgain was brought up short. She's probably not so stupid that she doesn't recognise superior power when she sees it. She'd have to be an outright sociopath for that, and she isn't, not even I believe that. I'll wager we'll suddenly see a spate of cheaper British high street numbers - especially as she's pregnant and she's going to care less about cost and luxury for these clothes.

If, indeed, the only photos that were leaked from the party last night were of Meghan, she's a fool if she believes the BRF won't believe she was behind those. No one in the family is unaware of Meghan's little narcissism problem by now, and they'll know she managed to be the only family member photographed at the do.

One of these days, it will be over for her if she keeps pushing the envelope. Perhaps she's planning to be just careful enough to keep the envelope together till the baby is born, named, christened, and she's got her luxury maternity leave - because neither she nor Harry look particularly happy right now.

And then . . .

by Anonymousreply 312November 15, 2018 2:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313November 15, 2018 2:58 PM

R30, I remember reading this big profile of I think Harry in Vanity Fair. When he was dating Chelsy Davy. The bio was sympathetic, not terribly critical, although it did portray their relationship as occasionally volatile, with Harry running around with waitresses and Chelsy retaliating with hook-ups of her own. Also convos Chelsy would have with her girlfriends with her friends saying she and Harry were so good together but Chelsy just really recoiling from the royal spotlight. BUT, a recurring theme was Harry's frustration with royal restrictions. And the more you read, the more you realized there was no, "He feels restricted because he'd rather be doing this thing or that thing." No, he feels restricted because he wants NO responsibilities and to do what he wants. IOW, he feels hard done by because he'd rather be a rich layabout than a royal. He wanted the perks but not the responsibilities. Vanity Fair didn't say it, but there was no substance to Harry's bitching and moaning other than he wanted to be free to do what he wanted.

Big contrast to another profile I read about William that said he has set himself up perfectly whether the monarchy endures or not. He really loved his job as a helicopter rescue pilot. He has a secure extended family with Kate - not just with their kids, but with the Middletons who have plenty of money and represent an additional world to which he can belong. It's his Plan B. He would have a fairly fulfilling life even if the royal thing went away. Particularly since he and Kate enjoyed being on their own and have made a point all along to run as much of their own domestic life as they can. Their own cooking, etc.

To me, William's character vs. Harry's is born out in the leaked voicemails that surfaced more than ten years ago - early mid-0's, maybe? William's voicemails was him telephoning Kate from work, describing how much he has left to do at work, guessing at where she was, and letting her know when he was going to jump in the car and get to her place. He honestly sounded like a regular guy at work - finishing reports, completing schedules, doing all the post-shift stuff someone with his job would need to do. Very unpretentious about it. I doubt Harry has ever had such an experience in his life, and don't give me his hyped up genius helicopter pilot PR.

by Anonymousreply 314November 15, 2018 3:06 PM

MM would never leak Kate's gown. That would suggest people were INTERESTED in Kate's gown and wanted to know, when we all know people are leaving the Duchess of Cambridge for Meghan and signing onto Meghan's themes. This was exactly what the two women who run "Meghan's Mirror" said - explicitly setting up Kate versus Meghan with Meghan winning. The last thing MM would want is to leak the true fabulousness of the dress Kate was wearing.

by Anonymousreply 315November 15, 2018 3:12 PM

R313 - Marchesa is Harvey Weinstein's ex-wife's label and Kate wouldn't be stupid enough to wear Marchesa in any place where she could be seen. In addition, Kate's dress quite clearly has at least one shoulder and the dress in the photo, unless I missed it, is strapless.

IF this is Markle is continuing her campaign of spite against Kate, she had better beware. The long game goes to the Cambridges and Charles, however fond he is of his younger son, isn't likely to sit still for the monarchy being undermined by Markle's petty attempts to make the next Queen Consort but one look bad.

Marchesa would be a completely taboo line for Kate. Her "fans" are either not really her "fans" or they are dumber even than Harry.

by Anonymousreply 316November 15, 2018 3:17 PM

R311, had to look up Edna Monsoon. Yep.

I haven't been able to break it down. I thought MM looked "expensive" on Suits - lots of cashmere, texture, perfect tailoring and fit. They did the sexy thing with her clothes there as well, and made assets of the fact that she was thin and small busted. Even the skinny legs worked.

Then she goes off on her own. She always looks like someone who has just tried the damn dress on in the store on the way home from the gym, and the dress she's tried on is obviously a bad style and fit for her. She always looks unfinished. The elements - as they say - don't go together or look half assed. She actually kind of looks the way soap opera actresses started looking when the wardrobe departments lost their budgets and had to make do with Loehmans and TJ Maxx.

by Anonymousreply 317November 15, 2018 3:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318November 15, 2018 3:19 PM

R317 turn in your card.

by Anonymousreply 319November 15, 2018 3:20 PM

Kate often custom alters the dress. They could have added the shoulder to the Marchessa. I don't think Harvey's ex wife is such a problem - she left him immediately.

by Anonymousreply 320November 15, 2018 3:20 PM

My thoughts exactly, R316.

Unlike Sparkplug, Kate understands the importance of optics to her job.

IF this is yet another way to throw Kate under the bus (even if only to “remind” everyone that Kate wore Marchesa in the past), then Sparky and Mulphoney are engaging in a very dangerous game indeed.

by Anonymousreply 321November 15, 2018 3:30 PM

I wonder if Meghan’s family realizes there’s no turning back and there’s probably nothing they could ever do to fix this. I mean, even if Me reconciles with Pa, the half siblings are toast and have actually said the most damaging things. Sam in particular, although she can probably fake it and say her MS made her out of her mind.

by Anonymousreply 322November 15, 2018 3:33 PM

Recently even Tom and Lorenzo's blog lost patience with Harry. Harry was a principal at some reception during the tour and they snapped, "Jesus Christ Harry button your jacket!"

They haven't completely quit the Meg ass kissing, although it's toned down, and they've really stepped up their Kate appreciation. I think they see now how easy it is to fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 323November 15, 2018 3:35 PM

[quote]Recently even Tom and Lorenzo's blog lost patience with Harry. Harry was a principal at some reception during the tour and they snapped, "Jesus Christ Harry button your jacket!"

Amen. His brother is equally as guilty. And I saw William with a hole in his sole too. I know they don’t want valets and the Downton thing but there’s a bare minimum. Sparkle wouldn’t know any better, obviously, but I would have thought Kate would be on top of William’s wardrobe and fully expected the Queen or Prince Philip would have had a word about unbuttoned suit jackets.

The two ‘boys’ also have one body language trait that betrays discomfort. It’s called the fog leaf. Basically when you stand with your hands clasped in front of your junk. Confident men stand with their hands at the side or clasped behind their backs. Philips does this consistently. Odd both guys with their military training stand so defensively. But you see it in photo after photo.

by Anonymousreply 324November 15, 2018 3:43 PM

^ sorry. Fig leaf. Typing on a mobile.

by Anonymousreply 325November 15, 2018 3:45 PM

Looking forward to the photos. If the hair, makeup and jewels are any indication, Kate left MM in the dust.

by Anonymousreply 326November 15, 2018 3:57 PM

Kate looked lovely in the car .

by Anonymousreply 327November 15, 2018 4:03 PM

And I think that’s all we gonna see only the pics of them in the car . Maybe Kate wears her on another occasion .

by Anonymousreply 328November 15, 2018 4:05 PM

Well, ok, so what? They’re here. What does it matter if they’re so obvious?

by Anonymousreply 329November 15, 2018 4:40 PM

R315, I think Meghan would absolutely leak Kate’s gown if it made Kate look bad. Which wearing Marchesa would do.

We all know that Kate occasionally customizes gowns, and it’s possible she added a shoulder piece to a Marchesa gown. It has the ring of truth.

That little tidbit was a slam on Kate, and she is in the awkward position of defending herself or letting people think she’s wearing a taboo designer.

by Anonymousreply 330November 15, 2018 4:49 PM

According to a new tweet, Kate’s gown is probably a Ralph and Russo gown. And what little we saw of the gown looks like it matches an R&R design.

So it wouldn’t surprise me if the Marchesa suggestion was dropped by Team Sparkplug.

by Anonymousreply 331November 15, 2018 5:03 PM

MeAGAIN's HAIR, or rather wig, looked like a small animal resting a little bit off the scalp. Not nice.

And of course Catherine would NEVER wear a dress made by someone who voluntarily let Harvey Weinstein mount her. Nice try Smegsmas, but nobody believed that could be true.

by Anonymousreply 332November 15, 2018 5:21 PM

Guys, I’m beginning to think Kate is pregnant. Go to Daily Fail (I’m not linking - never works). She made an appearance today and is looking really beat which is not like her at all. Not even after a big bash the night before. She’s usually Teflon.

by Anonymousreply 333November 15, 2018 5:22 PM

Does anybody else miss the days when there was no internet and crappy petty shalllow people like meagain and j-ass Muldoon were just miserable in their own company? When they didn’t have the mechanism to leak their garbage and self promotion? I find meagain’s garbage really tiring. She’s trash and so is the world she really values.

by Anonymousreply 334November 15, 2018 5:24 PM

R333 i thought she looked quite tired too but I am chalking it up to wild ass guess of trying to care for Louis herself as much as possible and getting up in the night etc. Like I saw wild ass guess. But I have a hard time thinking she is pregnant because the previous three were so hard on her. I don’t see how an unexpected fourth would suddenly get easy.

by Anonymousreply 335November 15, 2018 5:26 PM

Maybe it’s *twins*, R355!

by Anonymousreply 336November 15, 2018 5:28 PM

It’s hard to feel sorry for a woman with a twenty odd room house, staff and no money worries but if that particular woman is pregnant with twins: yikes, I feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 337November 15, 2018 5:31 PM

How far along in her pregnancies was she before she was sidelined by the hyperemesis gravidarum? There was a point that she had to pull out of scheduled appearances because the sickness became so serious. I do find it hard to believe that she'd get pregnant so soon after Louis' birth. Kudos to her for being able to withstand three pregnancies with HG. Back in grad school, one of my professors virtually disappeared for the first 4-5 months of her pregnancy as her sickness was so severe. Reports we heard were that she was actually losing weight rather than gaining and had to be hospitalized due to dehydration from the constant vomiting. She only had one kid as the experience was so extreme.

by Anonymousreply 338November 15, 2018 5:40 PM

Web says it is primarily first trimester. I think Kate suffered less with each pregnancy but George at least was a whopper.

by Anonymousreply 339November 15, 2018 5:49 PM

Goodness, I never realized how numerous and deep her forehead wrinkles are until the photos of today's outing. I guess botox is out of the question if she's nursing. At least she's not self-conscious about having facial expressions that bring them out.

by Anonymousreply 340November 15, 2018 5:54 PM

R322 what on earth are you talking about? That they can never make it up to Sparkles? Please. At least they came at her through the front door, so to speak, instead of covertly. Meghan owes "Pa" an apology for using and discarding him. A spotlight whore like Meghan who trades and upvalues every connection she ever had, converting seat crashing next to Anna Wintour into a friendship with Anna Wintour, is in no position to criticize her daddy's shenanigans, or even Sam's.

You are forgetting who MEGHAN is, and how she operates. What her family has done is no different than what Meghan has done. There's nothing to forgive or make up.

by Anonymousreply 341November 15, 2018 5:59 PM

I think her weight loss emphasizes her wrinkles. With taking off weight when you lose more than you really should or lose it too quickly your wrinkles pop.

I hope she doesn’t do work. It’s cheap even if it’s expensive.

by Anonymousreply 342November 15, 2018 5:59 PM

Kate 'customizes' Everything she wears. The inexpensive high street stuff is effectively deconstructed, lined and tailored at many times the cost of the original item. Diana used to do the same thing to avoid criticism for her extravagance.

by Anonymousreply 343November 15, 2018 6:16 PM

But Kate, unlike Merchin' Meg, looks well-put together.

by Anonymousreply 344November 15, 2018 6:19 PM

[QUOTE] wild ass guess of trying to care for Louis herself as much as possible and getting up in the night

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Oh, my SIDES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 345November 15, 2018 6:42 PM

There are at least 2 instances I remember seeing where Kate purchased a dress, easily recognizable, but had changes made to the original which made the result better than the original.

One was an evening gown where she had the waist line shifted to make it empire waist. Comparing the 2 designs showed Kate's choice was much more attractive.

However it happens, her clothes fit.

by Anonymousreply 346November 15, 2018 6:45 PM

Oh ffs, Kate is NOT pregnant. She did a daytime engagement the day of the big party yesterday, she has three children, the last of whom is only six months old, and is recently back in the public eye after a lengthy maternity leave. Women can look tired without being pregnant. She spaced her two other children out, why would she suddenly fall pregnant with a six month old at home? She suffers tremendously from extreme morning sickness in her first trimester and is unable to appear in public at all.'

This Kate Is Pregnant! frenzy is on the same level as the Meghan Isn't Pregnant! nonsense.

She and William have clearly shown they know how to use contraception.

by Anonymousreply 347November 15, 2018 6:48 PM

>>She and William have clearly shown they know how to use contraception.<<

Ummmmm, we're begging to differ.

by Anonymousreply 348November 15, 2018 6:52 PM

When is little Zika Sussex due again?

by Anonymousreply 349November 15, 2018 6:53 PM

R348 - Yes - and they're all two years apart. None of the two younger children was conceived within six months of the last one's birth. Is your math really that bad? She wanted three children, and she got them: nicely spaced out.

by Anonymousreply 350November 15, 2018 6:58 PM

R350 all I'm saying is it's not impossible.

Btw, George and Charlotte are NOT two years apart. George was born on 22th of July 2013, Charlotte on 2nd of May 2015. If you really think that's two full years, YOUR math is pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 351November 15, 2018 7:03 PM

R346, your last sentence is exactly right.

I won’t fault Kate for wanting her clothing to FIT PROPERLY. I, and plenty of women I know, have pieces tailored: adding pockets, underskirt linings, adding darts, shortening hems, adding shoulder pads, upgrading buttons, etc... I wouldn’t bother with some cheap H&M crap, but something from Banana Republic or Zara. Yes.

It’s what normal people do when they want to look nice.

by Anonymousreply 352November 15, 2018 7:06 PM

Meagain doesn’t need to look nice, if that’s what you’re implying. She’s royal rootin’ tootin’ Fabulous! Spraytan Muldooney sez!

by Anonymousreply 353November 15, 2018 7:08 PM

If she did botox everybody would be talking about that and complaining about it. She's damned either way so she might as well save her money.

Also, I hate how everyone is EXPECTED to get botox. Come up with a fix that genuinely makes me look like I've drunk from the fountain of youth and I promise you I will run to get in line.

by Anonymousreply 354November 15, 2018 7:12 PM

R343, you say that as if it’s a bad thing, or Kate’s “cheating”. Everyone has access to a tailor. I have “customized” lots of my clothing with a needle and thread so that pants hems don’t drag. Moved a button to make something fit better.

I’ve also used safety pins to make sure my BRA CUPS aren’t visible to the world.

by Anonymousreply 355November 15, 2018 7:13 PM

Why on earth would you do that, r355?

by Anonymousreply 356November 15, 2018 7:18 PM

Kate looking tired, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357November 15, 2018 7:21 PM

^Because R355, unlike you, is a classy human being.

by Anonymousreply 358November 15, 2018 7:21 PM

R355, our little sugar is trying to insinuate that tailoring Kate's clothes to fit costs MANY TIMES MORE than the cost of the clothing itself. Nope nope nope nope. Sugar here is trying to make it seem that Kate is as extravagant as Meghan. Which is actually true, as Kate pays for her clothes. While Meghan pays nothing but hypes the price to make the label seem important and also to make it seem that Prince Charles is spending a fortune on her. She spends nothing, and looks it.

by Anonymousreply 359November 15, 2018 7:30 PM

I just "customized" a top I got from Anthropologie the other day! Who does Kate use? It didn't cost nearly what the top itself cost! I had no idea that's how things worked.

by Anonymousreply 360November 15, 2018 7:31 PM

I saw Kate's Zara dress (the one she wore at polo after having Louis) stuffed in the back at the Zara on 42nd Street in New York. I took a look. It was exactly like the dress she wore at polo. It had not been deconstructed because it was completely recognizable as Kate's dress.

I also saw Meghan's dress - the Club Monaco thing she wore when she flashed her bra at the wedding - on the subway. That is one cheap ass dress and hugely overpriced by Club Monaco as the fabric is greasy looking. Those cheap fabric pleats are everywhere right now. I will say the Club Monaco dress looked better on the woman on the subway as she wore it as office casual with flats and the original drawstring at the waist.

by Anonymousreply 361November 15, 2018 7:35 PM

This instagram compares Meghan Markle to objects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 15, 2018 7:43 PM

Orange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363November 15, 2018 7:43 PM

The account is very good at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364November 15, 2018 7:44 PM

R362, the Concorde crashed. And no more are being built.

by Anonymousreply 365November 15, 2018 7:45 PM

I'll stop after one more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 15, 2018 7:45 PM

Ok just a couple more after this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367November 15, 2018 7:46 PM

So for the last one, do I do the bird feeder, the seal, the twitter logo, the maxi pad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368November 15, 2018 7:47 PM

R361, I remember you telling us about the pleated-skirt dress on the subway.

I’m also in New York and love street fashion. Regular women (and men!) wearing stylish outfits, mixing high and low fashion, putting their own spin on ordinary things. I don’t expect Kate and Meg to be inventive or daring; they have pretty strict rules.

But wearing clothing that fits and looks pulled-together is not difficult. You don’t need some special knack for that.

by Anonymousreply 369November 15, 2018 7:47 PM

Too many to choose from, so let's finish with the bird feeder. The instagram account is called hotseat1 and this is all it does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370November 15, 2018 7:48 PM

Sometimes you have to, not everything fits like it does on the mannequin. Taking it in makes sense if it will then fit you perfect and you’ll enjoy it. If it looks like shit and hangs off you, you’re not going to feel good in it and it will sit in your closet until your next purge. I applaud Kate for doing that. Lots of times I’ve seen things and I’d like to buy it but maybe it has a pocket flap and I hate those, or ugly buttons but if I had extra money maybe a tailor could remove it.

by Anonymousreply 371November 15, 2018 7:52 PM

I generally buy 'off the peg' suits and shirts (sometimes Designer, sometimes High Street) and spend a lot of time and money having them almost remade and fitted properly, so I wasn't criticizing Kate. Just pointing out the obvious tricks that she uses.

BTW if you get to Italy it's cheaper and easier to get done as they usually have access to close by Tailors and Seamstresses.

R343

by Anonymousreply 372November 15, 2018 8:07 PM

If it’s true and Megs is about to have her wings clipped, what’s going to happen to the Dangling threads (aka: my reason for living)? SSAA intern 3, pls advise.

by Anonymousreply 373November 15, 2018 8:30 PM

No need to fret. Narcissists never learn. She'll provide ample fodder to come, don't you worry.

by Anonymousreply 374November 15, 2018 8:35 PM

If she doesn't get to make as many appearances she may start setting up pap opportunities. She had herself papped before the engagement and then for some reason was unrecognizable on the London Streets after the wedding despite being a superstar. Oh well, perhaps her being in the Cotswolds accounts for that.

Let me think. She's going to have Markus Anderson put lifts in his shoes, give his beard a ginger-toned rinse, kit himself out in a blue hoodie, and cuddle all around town with Markle so we'll think it's Harry. Harry's partisans who think he was "coerced" and a victim will wail and sob for him until Harry himself shows up for a couple of supplemental shots. Will turn out the only reason he didn't pap crawl around London with Megsy was he couldn't be bothered, or perhaps was off somewhere with his BFF Adam, the way he was this past August in Africa.

by Anonymousreply 375November 15, 2018 8:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376November 15, 2018 8:43 PM

You’ve lifted my sour spirits, R374/R375!

by Anonymousreply 377November 15, 2018 8:59 PM

R376 - In that picture your posted - is the man on the right the person Harry has dropped at supposedly Sparkle's order?

by Anonymousreply 378November 15, 2018 9:07 PM

The DM is perfectly capable of inventing stories like "Is Kate is wearing this [completely different] gown by Marchesa??" Didn't have to come from MM.

by Anonymousreply 379November 15, 2018 10:27 PM

Isn't there another large evening event this week?

by Anonymousreply 380November 15, 2018 11:05 PM

Oh for god's sake - she and William visited the BBC today, she looks fresh, decidedly not in the grip of severe morning sickness, and trim and beautifully turned out - again.

She isn't pregnant. I doubt she has the slightest interest in getting pregnant again, especially right now, as she and William are stepping up their presence quite markedly. I repeat - this is as silly as the Meghan isn't pregnant furore.

She's done and probably thanking God for it. She and William have work to do now - not least, ensuring that the Sussexes understand that centre-stage doesn't belong to them and they are second rank royals.

by Anonymousreply 381November 15, 2018 11:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382November 15, 2018 11:23 PM

R379, In all fairness, you have a good point.

I think Kate could possibly do another child, but she is not pregnant currently, and I’d be shocked as hell if she ever were again.

by Anonymousreply 383November 15, 2018 11:26 PM

[quote]why would she suddenly fall pregnant with a six month old at home?

Because nothing says FERTILE and keeping your man HAPPY than being knocked up right after birthing one kid, r347.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384November 15, 2018 11:28 PM

r349 - WW. Thanks for my laugh of the day.

by Anonymousreply 385November 15, 2018 11:31 PM

[quote][R348] - Yes - and they're all two years apart. None of the two younger children was conceived within six months of the last one's birth. Is your math really that bad? She wanted three children, and she got them: nicely spaced out.

Unfortunately, DL does not, as a rule, specialize in women's pregnancy and birthing schedules. We must try to empathize.

by Anonymousreply 386November 15, 2018 11:36 PM

Memories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387November 16, 2018 12:03 AM

R387 made me LOL in a silent waiting room. You fucker.

by Anonymousreply 388November 16, 2018 12:04 AM

Like ya do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389November 16, 2018 12:05 AM

Be back soon with pics of Prince William goofing off so utterly straight-ly. And by back soon, I mean never. That's obviously because Prince William is just not as secure in his straighthood as Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390November 16, 2018 12:08 AM

The Queen is a blast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391November 16, 2018 12:14 AM

^whoops wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 392November 16, 2018 12:14 AM

When Harry interrupted his newlywed bliss this past June to travel to Africa, he was "joined", so to speak, by his bff Adam Bidwell.

I don't think the images that illustrate the ABC News article from June 18 are from that visit with Adam Bidwell. I think they are from another African trip with Adam Bidwell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393November 16, 2018 12:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394November 16, 2018 12:28 AM

Adam is kind of like Harry's Jessica. His bff forever and ever. His cv is "Sentebale Ambassador", former rugby player, and stockbroker. But wherever Harry goes "Also along on this jaunt was Adam Bidwell."

Maybe that will end some day when Adam, 42, finds the right lady to marry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395November 16, 2018 12:35 AM

William made remarks critical today of social media companies, particularly Facebook. Meagain will no doubt have something to say as soon as possible. Without being scripted. So that's something fun to which to look forward. Harry is still learning to spell.

by Anonymousreply 396November 16, 2018 12:37 AM

I enjoyed that r391!!

by Anonymousreply 397November 16, 2018 12:39 AM

That was great R391. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 398November 16, 2018 12:56 AM

Well said, R395

by Anonymousreply 399November 16, 2018 1:09 AM

God what an immature twat frat boy Harry is.

by Anonymousreply 400November 16, 2018 1:22 AM

i think she's taping all conversations with Harry & anyone in the BRF. When they split it will be front page news that she thinks the BRF is racist & she will have "receipts". Benign convos like "Meghan, I don't think you should do that" will be reframed as RACIST & SEXIST. Shit, I wonder where the Racist Sexist troll of DL is? MM took lessons from him.

by Anonymousreply 401November 16, 2018 1:24 AM

How can you have someone like that at family events when they cannot be trusted in the least and they are constantly sharpening their knives?

It was not pictures of the party that she leaked, it was family photos from earlier in the fall that were embargoed until his bday when they were to be released by the palace. Instead, they appeared early on MeAgain fan sites who did not take them down. No other media touched them. This was AFTER the dressing down and literally being put in a corner over the weekend. Nowhere good that is gonna go.

She is trying to do with Doria what she did with the VF piece and showing up at polo. Publicly force an issue.

This was an incredibly costly mistake to allow her in, in terms of the PR of the RF, Harry and what it is going to cost financially to try to shut her up on her way out the door. The warning of the brother looks kinda useful in hindsight.

Catherine looks better and better. Harry used to look so happy 3rd wheeling.

He is a fool to cut people off at her behest, she is gonna ghost him eventually, best to keep his friends close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402November 16, 2018 1:37 AM

I bet she is recording everything. Probably bought dozens of those recording pens from Amazon that Omarosa used to record Cheetolini.

by Anonymousreply 403November 16, 2018 1:37 AM

I think those pushing this "she's recording everything" have forgotten who they're dealing with. The senior royals' homes, phones, etc. are swept regularly for just this reason. What do you think, Meghan's wearing a wire in every conversation with the royal families? Exactly HOW would she "record everything"? You think they're stupid enough to call her on her phone, or send emails remonstrating with her? If they pulled the couple up short, they did it in person, or through secure lines (like those red phones you used to see on high-level pols' desks in films). "Her Majesty has asked me to request that the Prince of Wales drop by Buckhingham Palace this evening at 18:00 hrs." Then HM tells Charles that she is not pleased with the way Meghan or Harry are behaving, that there were some "rather bad moments" on the tour . . . Then Charles's P.S. goes around to the Nott Cott with this, "The Prince of Wales has asked me to inform you that he would appreciate you dropping by Clarence House this evening around 19:00hrs. for a private conservation."

Harry drops by, Charles says he's had a little talk with Gran, there are some problems around how Megs is conducting herself . . .

That's how they do things. Charles, William, and Harry have all been burnt and don't leave themselves open to that kind of thing.

I'd be very curious to know the posters suggesting this actually see Meghan carrying this out. How does she get hold of Charles's and HM's and William's phones? How does she hack into their emails?

Their homes and phones are swept probably on a monthly if not weekly basis.

If anything, the BRF are having Meghan and Harry watched and their emails and calls monitored. The BRF have MI6 - and the Sussex P.O.s are in the pay of the government, and given her obnoxious behaviour, they're probably reporting back loyally to Clarence and Buck Houses - especially if drug use is involved.

This is the way it really works.

by Anonymousreply 404November 16, 2018 2:00 AM

Yet, how were the photos released if she is being monitored, R404?

by Anonymousreply 405November 16, 2018 2:07 AM

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 16, 2018 2:34 AM

She looks like a blow up doll there, R406, dazed eyes and all.

I saw at least 2 articles today selling this new --layered look-- hairstyle of hers as the next big thing. Where is the $ for the relentless PR push coming from?

by Anonymousreply 407November 16, 2018 2:43 AM

Can’t anyone find a picture of Smughan’s dress from Charles birthday party? I’m dying to see how shitty she looked.

by Anonymousreply 408November 16, 2018 2:58 AM

New to these tendril threads so sorry if it has being covered but r28 she still uses the Canadian Kim Kardashian otherwise known as Jessica Mulroney as her stylist. It’s incredible the amount of Canadian designers that she is flogging via Megan. Ones I have never heard of and I live here.

She is also constantly wearing jewellery from a Canadian high-end jewellery chain called Birks. Why somebody in the royal family in London with access to millions and all the jewels in the world would be showing off new item lunches from Birks on outings before they are available to anyone else is a little suspicious to me. Once she’s photographed, birks posts it all over their Instagram. One or both of them is making some serious commission off this type of advertising. I though it wasn’t allowed in the RF.

by Anonymousreply 409November 16, 2018 3:22 AM

R401, I don’t doubt that. She’s a sneaky one.

by Anonymousreply 410November 16, 2018 3:23 AM

R404 pls tell us how she plants good PR daily, then. The "QE loves me", "Camilla loves me", "Prince Charles loves me", "Kate is a cunt", pr to the Express & the DM daily then? Her phone is not being monitored. She can record conversations with her apple phone, encrypted. She probably has sex tapes of her & Harry, as well as arguments that have been happening between them. Also, you think when MM goes to be dressed down by QE that they sweep HER phone? Because that is obviously not happening.

by Anonymousreply 411November 16, 2018 3:23 AM

If she plans to leave and wants a financial settlement, she'll have to keep her mouth shut.

I doubt that she'll get a lump sum payment, rather monthly payments contingent on no leaks, stories, etc.

On a side note, it seems more and more likely that Harry and Sparkle will NOT be getting the big KP apartment with doors connecting to Will and Kate's apartment. Particularly if it has a view of the private garden where the Cambridge children play.

by Anonymousreply 412November 16, 2018 3:24 AM

R409 the rumor is that MM & Jessica Brownstein Mulroney have had a huge falling out.

by Anonymousreply 413November 16, 2018 3:26 AM

Well, R411, if they strongly suspect her of recording them in private conversations, they can always have set up electronic blocking before she shows up, can't they?

Or arrange one room where electronics (cell phones, etc.) don't work at all.

by Anonymousreply 414November 16, 2018 3:28 AM

R412 yes, exactly. Will & Kate should not be near MM as much as possible. I think MM is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 415November 16, 2018 3:28 AM

R404, is she allowed a cell phone? One could use voice recorder. Or like r403 said, one of those pens.

I don’t know about all this stuff. Just throwing it out there.

by Anonymousreply 416November 16, 2018 3:28 AM

Oh wow r413 over what? When? Is there a thread or area within the thread too where i can find out all the dirt?

Jessica and Ben went to Australia while the tour was going on. Assumed it was to see her bestie.

by Anonymousreply 417November 16, 2018 3:31 AM

R413, interesting.

I wonder if it’s a real falling-out or MM decided to ghost her, too.

by Anonymousreply 418November 16, 2018 3:31 AM

It has occurred to me that the RF might like to pay off JM if JM is the conduit for the merching.

by Anonymousreply 419November 16, 2018 3:32 AM

The fallout was that Jessica Mulroney went back pretty early on in the tour. Then the UK Jaguar people just happened to offer her a free eletric Jaguar, which the Mulroneys REJECTED. Also the cryptic "I am sick of horrible people" thing on her IG after she came back, and the Today show gig that JM got. All implies lots of machinations & that JM & MM are over but, JM knows where the bodies are buried w MM

by Anonymousreply 420November 16, 2018 3:34 AM

This link is how to use your mobile to secretly record convos

And to address someone earlier, of course they have phones - both her & Harry tool cellphone pix of each other on the tour & it wound up on the KP official account. HOWEVER, neither one of those assholes have the password to the account anymore. MM was banning anyone that critiicized her on the KP account. That's now over. Also in Jan, H & M will no longer be part of the KP acct. Thankfully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 16, 2018 3:37 AM

R416 MM has been photographed on more than 1 occasion with a mobile phone. So it seems she carries it everywhere with her, and then she's taking photos.....and I suspect taping.

by Anonymousreply 422November 16, 2018 3:39 AM

Agree, R422.

Taking her off the account in the future did not prevent her leaking the photos out of sheer spite.

by Anonymousreply 423November 16, 2018 3:41 AM

Here's what JM posted on her IG right when she got home from AU, having left the tour early

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 16, 2018 3:42 AM

[quote]Today show gig that JM got.

Wasn't that an ABC gig?

by Anonymousreply 425November 16, 2018 3:47 AM

R424, interesting...

by Anonymousreply 426November 16, 2018 3:48 AM

Today show gig, everyone thinks it was one of the payoffs by MM to get JM to keep her mouth shut. This and the jaguar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 16, 2018 4:01 AM

You can bet nobody in the royal family talks to her about anything besides the weather. Lip readers said that the remarks Anne and Smeg exchanged at Eugenie's wedding were about dogs. Anne was a sitting duck, she could hardly ignore when Megsy addressed her with that eager smiley face and hand gestures.

by Anonymousreply 428November 16, 2018 4:03 AM

Oh damnnnnn R424. Who else could that mean.

by Anonymousreply 429November 16, 2018 4:05 AM

Members of the RF must be experts at the art of small talk. And changing the subject from unwanted topics. Talking but saying nothing of importance. Particularly to people they don't trust.

An example of what could have been at Eugenie's wedding:

Sparkle to Anne: My dress was so much nicer than Eugenie's, don't you think?

Anne to Sparkle: My new bitch just had a little of pups. They shit all over.

by Anonymousreply 430November 16, 2018 4:09 AM

R422, that is why she is not asked to Balmoral, I suspect she never actually was at Amner Hall last Xmas nor at Sandringham, and if Harry wants cozy marital times with her he joins her at the Soho Farmhouse - oh, excuse me - their rental home in the Cotswolds. Her cookbook event was pitched so far away from the Kensington Palace residences it nearly leaped over the wall and was had in the neighboring garden. So I doubt she's really at KP. There has always been something off and fishy both about the union and the BRF demeanor around her, not to mention the funereal aspects of the BRF at the wedding. Something's up, and I don't think they're giving her and her mobile phone access.

by Anonymousreply 431November 16, 2018 4:10 AM

Jessica hasn't merched MM's clothing since Australia btw. She was doing it before Australia but there was a falling out. Wasn't it, the day after JM left that MM wore that red long sleeved dress with the tag showing?

by Anonymousreply 432November 16, 2018 4:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433November 16, 2018 4:29 AM

Anybody else think someone used influence to get JM the GMA gig? And I don't mean Sparkle.

Eliminating the merching contact.

by Anonymousreply 434November 16, 2018 4:32 AM

OK. I just like this picture.

Peter Phillips and his mother, Princess Anne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435November 16, 2018 5:40 AM

If Kate is pregnant again, and I hope she is, that would explain her recent rather thin, harsh face. She wouldn't be getting injections of any kind if she's got a bun in the oven, unlike She Who Cannot Be Named.

by Anonymousreply 436November 16, 2018 7:50 AM

She got her weave layered

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437November 16, 2018 8:53 AM

Now there will be even more dangling tendrils with the new layers

by Anonymousreply 438November 16, 2018 8:55 AM

That hair. It looks like it's been cut by Charlotte. Awful, awful, awful.

by Anonymousreply 439November 16, 2018 9:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440November 16, 2018 9:02 AM

She stands out in the pictures for Charles birthday because she is the only one with bare arms, plus she is the only one wearing black while the rest are in blue

by Anonymousreply 441November 16, 2018 9:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442November 16, 2018 10:44 AM

How do you know everone else was fully covered?And why should they be?Mary,Letizia,Victoria often wear sleeveless,off the shoulder dresses.Even Kate does occasionally.No not a sugar,I despise Megs.

by Anonymousreply 443November 16, 2018 10:51 AM

It's ugly, incredibly inappropriate, and black. Megan's dream dress! You're right - I'm sure she wanted to rip it right off that ho!

by Anonymousreply 444November 16, 2018 10:52 AM

Who are you replying to, r443?

by Anonymousreply 445November 16, 2018 10:59 AM

I replied to what R441 wrote.

I only saw Mary,Camilla and Mette-Marit's gowns.Mary had bare arms and they weren't all wearing blue.

by Anonymousreply 446November 16, 2018 11:10 AM

There's another party gown at r442, r243.

by Anonymousreply 447November 16, 2018 11:13 AM

I thought Mary's one shoulder blue velvet gown was gorgeous. And the skirt on Camilla's gown was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 448November 16, 2018 11:27 AM

R443, Meghan had recently been criticized for appearing at the Festival of Remembrance for wearing a dress rbaring her arms and chest. Rightfully so as it is a somber event for which most dress conservatively. For Charles' party, baring her shoulders was not wrong in and of itself, but should have been avoided given the recent criticism. But then, she never gets it right so each misstep builds on the previous ones.

by Anonymousreply 449November 16, 2018 11:34 AM

R427 That face. I guess she learnt her smug face from the best.

by Anonymousreply 450November 16, 2018 11:45 AM

R449 Yeah I get that and I agree but she wasn't the only one who wore sleeveless or off the shoulder at Charles' birthday.That's all I was saying.

by Anonymousreply 451November 16, 2018 11:59 AM

R357 - Kate looks fine. She doesn't have warpaint on her face so she looks like a "normal" mother of three. Thank you for your concern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452November 16, 2018 1:09 PM

R431 you just said the same things I was mentioning but I was severly criticised for doing so . I don:t know why they except your post but not mine

by Anonymousreply 453November 16, 2018 1:25 PM

Dangling earrings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454November 16, 2018 1:25 PM

Another engagement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455November 16, 2018 1:27 PM

The good people at DL apparently aren't the only ones who've noticed a certain trait of Nutmeg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456November 16, 2018 1:28 PM

R435, that's a lovely pic, but where are Anne's hands?

Her kids seem to be well-adjusted members of society, but it's hard to picture her being a warm mother.

by Anonymousreply 457November 16, 2018 1:43 PM

She’s not. She’s gone on record saying that she doesn’t like children.

by Anonymousreply 458November 16, 2018 1:54 PM

R442’s photo just reminded me of the navy granny panties incident.

Meghan’s a trend-setter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459November 16, 2018 1:54 PM

Actually as with most things Anne seems to live her private life very much privately (near as I can tell there isn’t a photograph of Gatcombe inside in public circulation. ) but look at the vidéo around 2:51, I think - toward the end anyway - and you get flash of Anne the mother in private, with a young Peter Phillips. It’s charming in my view yet entirely in character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460November 16, 2018 2:05 PM

Oh, I wasn't trying to disagree with you, r451. I've just seen people discussing it on other sites and think that is why they chafe at Meghan in particular having bare shoulders. People seem to be responding to the cumulative effect of her lack of propriety.

by Anonymousreply 461November 16, 2018 2:12 PM

Who’s the handsome with the gray hair ?

by Anonymousreply 462November 16, 2018 2:15 PM

I see now its the photographer sorry !

by Anonymousreply 463November 16, 2018 2:16 PM

R411 - They're called friendly press contacts and it's quite clear to the BRF by now that she's been leaking her own stories to them, which has very likely had the result of them circling the wagons and ensuring that everything beyond "Good morning," goes through secure channels on their own turf.. Diana and Charles were also able to leak things to the press 40 years ago. You really, really think that Charles is stupid enough to lecture his son and daughter-in-law in ordinary hackable emails or over an open phone? You've seen too many Bond films. Did you thing Charles or the Queen dropped in to Notthingham Cottage one evening to talk to the couple about their shortcomings?

And don't forget the P.O,s. They go everywhere with the senior royals. They're taught to seem invisible, but they're present all the time.

After the stunt at Yuge's wedding, and Tiara Gate, in hindsight it isn't surprising that HazBean were about the only branch of the family not represented up at Balmoral heading to church with HM this summer. They will, as I said, present a united front in public (the four were out at the Royal Foundation dinner together last night) but the battle lines have been drawn.

by Anonymousreply 464November 16, 2018 2:17 PM

R461 - It was a private birthday party and I don't think bare shoulders or plunging decolletage were remotely required. The Remembrance service in a religious setting was another story. She has often worn inappropriate clothing - my personal favourite for WTF?! remains the Rich Widow Dior number at the RAF's 100th anniversary., closely followed by the autumnal green suit she wore to Prince Louis's summer christening - complete with matching gloves in the summer heat with everyone else in pastels.

She never seems to realise that standing out is a matter of very good taste, not in bizarrely wrong choices.

by Anonymousreply 465November 16, 2018 2:22 PM

What was up with the Jaguar? Did the Jaguar company itself offer a free car to JM? Why?

And...why would she turn down a free Jaguar? Unless she didn't want to pay taxes on it (like a contestant who won a car on a game show).

by Anonymousreply 466November 16, 2018 2:24 PM

R462 - I believe the photographer is Lord Lichfield, a cousin of the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 467November 16, 2018 2:26 PM

I think the Jaguar was a gift from Nutmeg and PH . But i’m sure PH is not going to pay that from his own money . Be sure its the taxpayers who will pay for the Jaguar

by Anonymousreply 468November 16, 2018 2:28 PM

R 467 he was for sure a handsome man back in the days . I love a man with a beautiful head of hair .

by Anonymousreply 469November 16, 2018 2:32 PM

Love you D Ops @ r404

by Anonymousreply 470November 16, 2018 2:35 PM

The Jaguar as a gift makes no sense to me. Who gives their friend an expensive car? Lottery winners maybe. Someone who just had a hit song, movie, or TV show movie might buy a car or house for their mother. But not someone who just came into wealth through marriage and allegedly already has a lot of debt. Can you merch a car like you can merch an outfit?

For the amount of money that car costs (if she "paid" for it), she could have afforded to renovate her dad's house in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 471November 16, 2018 2:52 PM

It’s rubbish the idiot notion Harry gave Mattelny a car. A- the royals are too cheap. B - her ´husband’ denied it. So if he is hiding the truth - about the car I mean - they’ll have a hard time keeping it in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 472November 16, 2018 3:06 PM

The story I heard about the car which I'm sure I read here is that *Jaguar* gave them the car but there was some doubt as to whether it was an outright gift or just a loaner. Not sure why they'd be the beneficiaries of an expensive car, even if they didn't keep it.

by Anonymousreply 473November 16, 2018 3:29 PM

R473, that’s my understanding.

But I figured it was another (grand) merching opportunity; JM would feature it in her IG posts. “For promotional consideration”, so to speak.

But then people got wind of the “gift” and they were forced to decline because it was too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 474November 16, 2018 3:38 PM

R404 :) I wondered if anyone would remember who that was - a massive telly crush from my salad days.

Re the "new haircut" - it is actually the "old haircut" as those uneven graduated side layers have been "in" for the last two years, as one look at the fashion magazines would have shown the DM.

Those layers need softness and will look awful as she nears the need for her next Brazilian blowout and they become stiff and coarse. And I don't think it's accidental that Sparkle debuts a "new" haircut as Kate steps back into the limelight with shorter, bouncier hair and reddish highlights.

She's hopeless. She needs to find a better work with the hair nature gave her instead of constantly aiming for hair she can only imitate badly, but can never really have.

by Anonymousreply 475November 16, 2018 3:50 PM

Does Jaguar even need promotion? It's not some unknown jewelry brand like Birks. People already know what Jaguar is and those who can afford it, don't need a Canadian Z-lister to tell them to buy it. I find this notion hilarious.

I think, if they did get a free car, it was possibly some kind of payoff from MM.

by Anonymousreply 476November 16, 2018 3:50 PM

R470 - apologies, my response was meant for you.

D.Ops - R475

by Anonymousreply 477November 16, 2018 3:52 PM

R476, it’s debatable, IMO. Maybe the brand needs to remind younger people that they exist. They wouldn’t be the first brand that tried appealing to a new generation. Frankly, I think the new Jags are ugly as sin and have lost their distinctive silhouette, so they’re kind of lost on an old person like me. If I could ever afford one, I’d want a vintage model. But I digress.

Like it or not, some people think that plastic-faced attention-whore is a stylish “influencer”.

But I respect your opinion. Jaguar shouldn’t be stooping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478November 16, 2018 4:04 PM

Favorite, most devastating show r404.

by Anonymousreply 479November 16, 2018 4:04 PM

Whether or not she is recording private conversations, she already knows too much: how the royal household is run, what George does after school, where the secret passages under the BP are located, not to mention many secret financial details. After the divorce, she'll start leaking and no one will be able to stop her.

by Anonymousreply 480November 16, 2018 4:05 PM

R478 Fair enough. I just assumed that the majority of JM's target audience as an "influencer" would be QVC housewives and young girls. It would make more sense if Jaguar offered a free car to some Bond girl actress.

by Anonymousreply 481November 16, 2018 4:14 PM

The free jag from Jaguar was, I thought, at the behest of MM to shut JM up & not tell secrets after their "split"

by Anonymousreply 482November 16, 2018 4:15 PM

So, the CD group on FB is disappearing due to some African-Brit named unaguna who is telling the UK Metropolitan Police that the group is racist, despite having POC in the group.

by Anonymousreply 483November 16, 2018 4:17 PM

R475 - I guess Nutmeg's hair could be worse. I don't mind afros as long as they're styled. And before any Sugar has a fit, that's not a racist opinion. Whatever your race, I just don't like messy hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484November 16, 2018 4:27 PM

R453 you are talking to yourself, and stop littering this thread trying to make "Kate looks old and wrinkled!" happen. She doesn't. She looks great. It's obvious what you're doing even sandwiched in between "I hope Meg gets what's coming to her!" and "I hope Kate is pregnant!"

by Anonymousreply 485November 16, 2018 4:29 PM

No, it is not disappearing just because some troll had a cow.

by Anonymousreply 486November 16, 2018 4:29 PM

Come on, girl. You can go back to your natural hairstyle and wear a hat. Lots of photos of the young Meghan if you click on the post below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487November 16, 2018 4:30 PM

In some photos, Harry resembles Diana. She has her nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 16, 2018 4:31 PM

She had nice hair at one time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489November 16, 2018 4:35 PM

It is my self-assigned duty to bring over what anons drop on tumblr even when it contradicts what other anons drop on tumblr. So called "insider" anons. So, a long post was left, atrocious spelling and grammar, maybe ESL. I will hit the highlights, because boy are they fun. If I forget some, I'll add them later.

1. The marriage is not legal (so far, so tin hatty). 2. Meghan paid for most of the wedding basics herself - cake, dress, flowers, hence the cheap-itude. The BRF is not funding her. 3. Her "backers" are basically just Jessica Mulroney and Marcus Anderson, and they have had a falling out. 4. Jessica Mulroney lent Smegs up to 500k GPB, expecting to get it back via the BRF coffers as Meghan's entire mission was to get near that $$$. 5. Smeggy doesn't seem to tell anybody the whole story, hence Jessica did not know that neither Harry nor the BRF are going to give her any $$ until she rolled up in Australia and had a convo with Harry and then realized she was out all the 100s of pounds she'd given Meghan. This does not count the tons of clothes she's sent her way, although much of that was merched, obviously. The best part: 6. Meghan is fucking some married dude at Soho Farmhouse in order to get spending $$. 7. The BRF know this and now have the high card as they have proof.

TBC

by Anonymousreply 490November 16, 2018 4:35 PM

Meghan started straightening her hair in high school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491November 16, 2018 4:37 PM

R490 - which just goes to prove "there is a fool born every minute".

by Anonymousreply 492November 16, 2018 4:38 PM

8. Married dude's wife is suing (I interpret this as threatening to sue). 9. The BRF has had a big family meeting about Meghan in which all of her $$ dealings as well as her Soho House side action was discussed. They have told Meghan to contact her family members to help her but none have showed as she does not want them to know the extent of the trouble she is in / scams that have blown up in her face / huge debt. 10. It is believed she owes as much as 5 million pounds to Soho House and JM with no way of paying it. More to the point, she has nowhere to go. She is hopeful pity will inspire the BRF to bail her out but they're not budging. They are not paying for her Soho House accomodation and that is adding up as Soho House is not getting the return on investment anticipated.

TBC - remember this is wacky bad spelling anon "info" but some of it feels like it could be true.

by Anonymousreply 493November 16, 2018 4:40 PM

On what planet does any of it ‘feel’ like it’s true?

On the other hand r491 proves a MAJOR nose job. That’s going to be one ugly baby.

by Anonymousreply 494November 16, 2018 4:43 PM

Cont'd - this anon claims she told Harry before the wedding that she was pregnant but she is not pregnant. This anon also claims that she is not pregnant now; it is a stunt to get sympathy. (Me: I think she is IVF pregnant but obviously using padding cause she wanted the insta-Madonna imagry and isn't far along enough otherwise. So - maybe a moonbump, but worn over an actual pregnancy).

The Queen was mighty pissed that she dropped the pregnancy announcement at the start of the tour, and in general slapped the both of them down because of their antics - the people on the other end of these engagements were extremely unhappy at the rudeness, entitlement, lack of real royal highlighting of their enterprises and organizations, and general slob-ness, and conveyed their displeasure via channels to persons over Harry and Meghan's head.

That's about it for the near illiterate anon as there are too many questions - if all Meg's secrets are out, she has no money, she has broken with JM and MA and is in big debt, how will they get rid of her? It sounds as if they are waiting for her to go on her own - starve her out, but I doubt it as I think there's a bebe in there somewhere, however teensy.

My conclusion is we can see if her break with Mulroney is real by her wardrobe going forward. She wore an "old" Stella coat to one event and never took it off, but was apparently in a 75 GBT Marks and Spencer get up underneath. We didn't see her Charles birthday outfit but her shoulders were bare and she wore those cheap ass chandelier earrings versus new merch from Birks. So wardrobe is what I'll be watching.

TBC for a report from a different anon

by Anonymousreply 495November 16, 2018 4:46 PM

Definition of truth (Entry 1 of 2) 1a(1) : the body of real things, events, and facts : ACTUALITY (2) : the state of being the case : FACT

Just in case it’s helpful in discerning between the amusing and the actual.

by Anonymousreply 496November 16, 2018 4:49 PM

Megan is stupid. If she had done her homework at all she would have realized that the Windsors are ruthless when it comes to protecting the monarchy, even with family.

Ask the ghost of "Uncle David" how they treated him when he crossed them. Ruthless.

by Anonymousreply 497November 16, 2018 4:49 PM

The other report is a claim that this year's Invictus Games were essentially run by the Australian Army, that Peter Cosgrove, Governor General of Australia, was apoplectic at Harry and Megs buzzing off while the games were ongoing and swanning back in on the last day to get the applause, with speeches by both. He is PISSED-eth!! He is also a Vietnam vet.

Harry and Megs also went 'nowhere near" Prince Frederick of Denmark, who was coaching his country's rowing team. This is considered a rudeness as Frederick's wife is Australian.

There is a follow up "investigation" and tv "report" on the Invictus games, Harry arrogance, but it was not clear what that meant.

by Anonymousreply 498November 16, 2018 4:49 PM

Apparently Meghan isn't the only Windsor spouse to marry in over the years only to find out belatedly how the money works. The media eggs people on, assuming her wardrobe budget is unlimited, they are swarmed with staff waiting on ALL the royals hand and foot, and it's hot and cold running jewels whenever they like. She's not the first to assume there's lots of money for the taking, but clearly she did not do her research and banked on it (pun not intended) and is now well and truly up the creek.

by Anonymousreply 499November 16, 2018 4:51 PM

The pregnancy: It's just really odd that she had a huge belly in the blue dress in Australia that has, since then, gone down consideraby. How is Prince Harry putting up with this kind of bs? This was an obvious fake belly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500November 16, 2018 4:51 PM

Full of hot air, full of shit. Take your pick. Both bloat.

by Anonymousreply 501November 16, 2018 4:54 PM

What is really really disappointing to me is Prince Harry. He let this grifter into the BRF. And there were so many signs that she was wrong for the BRF from the beginning. Her leaking to the press should have been a huge red flag but Harry just overlooked that for some reason. Why?

by Anonymousreply 502November 16, 2018 4:56 PM

Harry can't stand the press and he's still very angry at the way the paparazzi treated his mother. Then he rurns around and marries this woman who has her own agenda and leaks things that make HER look good.

by Anonymousreply 503November 16, 2018 5:01 PM

What is really really disappointing to me is Princes Charles and William. Harry is not that bright. They should have protected him and argued him out of it. The royal family amazes me. They Are ruthless when pushed but their patience is endless. It’s as if they would rather ignore a threat than prevent it. Very odd bunch.

by Anonymousreply 504November 16, 2018 5:02 PM

^ turns around

by Anonymousreply 505November 16, 2018 5:02 PM

R502 Harry's an idiot, we've always known this. He was thought to be a bit like the Enfield character Tim Nice but Dim but now he seems to be just Dim and lazy with it.

by Anonymousreply 506November 16, 2018 5:02 PM

Juicy stuff, R490. I’d been wondering what the MM/JM fallout could be about and what JM was getting out of this strange arrangement. I’m sure MM started to blame her nagative press coverage on JM’s style attempts and was thinking that as MM bagged the real prize by getting pregnant, it wouldn’t be long until she ghosted JM having convinced herself that NOW the BRF would warm to her and Kate would be planning that baby shower in no time.... But I like the unpaid loan story so much more. Thank you!!

by Anonymousreply 507November 16, 2018 5:03 PM

After being forced to dump the love of his life in favor or a more suitable bride, I think Charles has all the best intentions support his son, R504. William probably found himself in an awkward position as men are sometimes seen as spokesperson for their wives in family affairs, and his lack of support would be read as Kate’s disapproval which would have set up a catty dynamic. And as we all know, nothing makes a love more inticing than a Romeo and Juliet scenario. They’ll swoop in to care for Harry when they separate but will stand in aloof politeness until then...

by Anonymousreply 508November 16, 2018 5:09 PM

For a guy who hates the press, he's now saying, unless this iis MM planted PR, that he wants to take nude photos of MM pregnant. Is this MM PR or did Harry actually say this? This sounds a lot like Brad Pitt taking nude breast feeding photos of Angelina. And AJ was MM's inspiration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509November 16, 2018 5:09 PM

[R491] Valiant effort, but the most frequent posters on this thread aren't interested in truth. Baseless speculation is mixed with opinion and sprinkled with a few actual facts. Most of the regulars don't make a distinction among those entities. Note the transition from "Wouldn't it be nice if Kate were pregnant? That would upstage Meghan and she would hate it. hahahah" to " I hope Kate is pregnant" to "Kate is definitely pregnant, that's why she isn't using fillers". Don't try to make sense of it, just enjoy the ride.

by Anonymousreply 510November 16, 2018 5:11 PM

I was telling that it was a big scam on that tour . Her clothes had a pricetag of 130000 quid but I never saw that in her clothes she whore on that tour . Cheap the most of it . And now that i read she has a debt with JM and MA i’m not surprised . But I was a “ nutter “ and I have to go to another website or tumblr .

by Anonymousreply 511November 16, 2018 5:11 PM

Oops that comment was for [496]

by Anonymousreply 512November 16, 2018 5:12 PM

That high school graduation photo - WOOF. She's fug.

by Anonymousreply 513November 16, 2018 5:13 PM

That was her real face with a wig.

by Anonymousreply 514November 16, 2018 5:17 PM

R511 is the best troll ever. Serious genius. Moving toward performance art.

by Anonymousreply 515November 16, 2018 5:18 PM

She's also cross eyed & her legs look as bad as xtina aguilara's, like she has rickets.

by Anonymousreply 516November 16, 2018 5:18 PM

We're gonna need a new thread soon probably within the hour.

by Anonymousreply 517November 16, 2018 5:19 PM

If anyone believes anything posted in R490,R493 and R495 they are deluded

by Anonymousreply 518November 16, 2018 5:25 PM

Was it CP Mary of Denmark that DL said had to live in the country for awhile and learn the language and culture before the parents would approve of the marriage? If so, why didn't BRF do the same and make DimWit move her over to England and prove herself first? Or is he too volatile for them to try and set any kind of boundaries and rules with?

by Anonymousreply 519November 16, 2018 5:26 PM

Nutmeg wearing a black dress tonight. Boring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520November 16, 2018 5:27 PM

Kate wore this red dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521November 16, 2018 5:27 PM

Being in so much debt would explain why she looks like such crap. I am not talking about her clothes, I am talking about her hair, skin, makeup, mani and pedi. It's because she can't even afford simple maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 522November 16, 2018 5:28 PM

Her bust looks like it's ready to break out of her ill fitting dress any moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523November 16, 2018 5:29 PM

We’re all believing our own dislike of the creature is actual. Don’t get me wrong. I loathe her. But it may be the truth of the matter is she’s none or few of the things of which we accuse her, except shallow, badly dressed and sadly ignorant and beyond learning. They may figure well she’s good enough for Harry and will fade from the forefront soon enough. There is a ton of speculation in these threads and most of that is not grounded in reality. The royal family may just find her tolerable and compared to Diana and Fergie not much of a problem.

by Anonymousreply 524November 16, 2018 5:31 PM

Kate has worn her red dress before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525November 16, 2018 5:31 PM

I think Kate looks her best with her hair up.

by Anonymousreply 526November 16, 2018 5:33 PM

[R518] were you talking about posters like [R522]?

by Anonymousreply 527November 16, 2018 5:33 PM

R497 and the Duke of Windsor was ruthless right back, although he had less power. If recent memory serves - I've read up on it - he told his brother he had only 25k (pounds) during negotiations for his post-abdication upkeep, but it emerged he'd socked 90k away from the Duchy, and, it is suspected, not inconsiderable jewelry. Cheap ass as is in their genes, so his younger brother wanted to petition parliament (house of lords? whatever - the GOVERNMENT) to provide for the Duke of Windsor's lifetime upkeep, but preliminary inquiries produced a strong NO. I think ultimately he got annually what to us would seem to be a stipend, but back then sufficed, seeing as how the D&D of Windsor were able to live in near-gratis luxury housing in France, they never ate, mostly drank and smoked, and did the celebrity thing of leaching off other people, a/k/a foreign governments and celebrities. He was terrified she would be destitute after he died, and he asked QE to give her an allowance, which QE II, albeit small, but enough so she could maintain herself. Some of this same research produced correspondence suggesting Uncle David was a flat out Nazi, not just a Nazi enabler, and thought an ass whooping by Germans would do his countryfolk a world of good.

by Anonymousreply 528November 16, 2018 5:34 PM

OMG. Is Meghan trying to channel Diana's famous "revenge dress"?

by Anonymousreply 529November 16, 2018 5:34 PM

R523 - doesn't Harry comb his hair?

If he's sweating in London in November, that too would be a problem.

by Anonymousreply 530November 16, 2018 5:34 PM

WTF is up with Harry's hair in R523?!? Did he come straight from the gym without showering ,and just changed his clothes? In this case if it takes merching, womone Someone (Mason Pearson, Goody Ace, Conair, whatever) please get the fuckwit a comb and show him how to use it.

by Anonymousreply 531November 16, 2018 5:35 PM

Harry just got up from his afternoon nap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532November 16, 2018 5:37 PM

But Kate's dress in the car was pink with floral detail and pin tucks?

R529, Diana's revenge dress was ruched and one shouldered. Megs' dress looks like the strapless Emanuel number a still-teenage Diana wore to her first official outing with Charles after the engagement, the one Princess Grace also attended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533November 16, 2018 5:37 PM

Ever hear the adage you can't argue with stupid R504? Clearly Wills realized the futility of trying to redirect the course of his brother's train wreck; hence his constant sighing and looking upwards as he stood next to Harry at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 534November 16, 2018 5:42 PM

A video of Hapless Hairy at the cook book launch. He seems lost and doesn't know what to do with himself as she's too busy fixing her hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535November 16, 2018 5:48 PM

I see the bump has disappeared again in [r520]

by Anonymousreply 536November 16, 2018 5:57 PM

The upper lip man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537November 16, 2018 5:57 PM

Seriously, she looks just HORRIBLE with those plump nude lips, the tons of bronzer and the fake eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 538November 16, 2018 5:59 PM

In R527's pic: Harry's defo under the influence.

He looks drugged up to the eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 539November 16, 2018 6:00 PM

Image below - never mind the "She's not pregnant" banner across the middle, what is that thing by her armpit? That does not look like squished boob to me, but a flesh-toned pad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540November 16, 2018 6:04 PM

Yes, R528, I wasn't defending Uncle David who was, indeed, a filthy Nazi.

I was simply pointing out the extent of their ruthlessness in defending the monarchy, when it is required. If this little Miss thinks she's a match for the Windsors, good fucking luck. They'll crush her like an over-bronzed bug.

by Anonymousreply 541November 16, 2018 6:05 PM

Why does she take her bronzer all the way down her face and then down her chin? WTF

That's not contouring, it's cartooning.

by Anonymousreply 542November 16, 2018 6:08 PM

Maybe it's the pregnancy lips that Kim Kardashian had as well.

by Anonymousreply 543November 16, 2018 6:14 PM

R54, I agree. That’s some kind of padding that slipped.

by Anonymousreply 544November 16, 2018 6:18 PM

r446 I was talking about the portrait of the immediate family for Charles birthday, not the big party. Kate, William, Harry, etc. are wearing navy/white with long sleeves and Meghan is the only one who has black (trim) on and bare arms.

by Anonymousreply 545November 16, 2018 6:25 PM

R519 I suspect Harry kept this relationship on the down low as despite how it's advertised apparently it was a hook-up for a long time. And then when it came to light, he had fucked up already (the statement chastising the media) which had already boxed him in.

by Anonymousreply 546November 16, 2018 6:28 PM

I'm wondering if the Jag was a hasty pay-off arranged by Harry to soften the blow that Mulroney wasn't going to see any of the $$ back that she'd "invested" in Meghan. I mean it wouldn't cost him anything. Then Mulroneys/Jag was busted so they didn't even get that. Part of me wonders if Meghan leaked that to be spiteful, knowing Jessica couldn't accept it if the news got out.

by Anonymousreply 547November 16, 2018 6:34 PM

[R519] [R546] Mary of Denmark was 28 when she met Frederick. They married when she was 32. Meghan was 35 when she met Harry (more or less). There wasn't time for a 4 year courtship. That's not saying they should have married etc. It's just that the Mary and Frederick model wouldn't work for Meghan and Harry if they want biological kids, which they seem to. Yes, they could have had kids over 40 like Sophie Wessex, but biologically it's not ideal.

by Anonymousreply 548November 16, 2018 6:43 PM

Her graduation picture at R491 is not from high school, but junior high. Note the class of '95 dangling from her mortar board. And she still looks like a pre-teen. Unless the the Sugars want to claim she's such a genius that she graduated from high school at the age of 14.

As far as Charles and William not attempting to talk Harry out of the marriage, we really don't know what happened. Maybe they did and presented some form of evidence of her unsuitability, but it only strengthened Harry's resolve further. Sometimes, block headed or childish people react by becoming even more defiant and determined to carry out their ill-conceived plans. At that point, what could they do but toss their hands up and be as supportive as circumstances allow? Forbidding the marriage would look very bad and Charles certainly has memories of the restrictions he faced with Camilla when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 549November 16, 2018 6:52 PM

The assertions made in those long posts above are things absolutely none of the posters could possibly know - they are wishful thinking dressed up as "rumour" and "word has it".

I'll buy that organisers and organisational leaders were not happy with HazBean's performance, and she was abusive to staff, and that word got back to Buck House; I buy Tiara Gate and the Queen being annoyed enough not to extend a weekend invitation to Balmoral, the family being disgusted with Sparkle's maternity coat stunt at Yuge's wedding. All of that seems to have some basis in reportage and behaviour.

But the rest - the debts, what those posters think they know that the BRF had a big meeting about her . . . I'm sorry, they couldn't possibly know any of it and it reads like Reverse Fan Fiction.

R548 - True, Mary and Frederik had a few more years than Harry and Meghan re the childbearing issue. Just the same, they still don't escape the risks of jumping into marriage on the basis of what was basically an "extended honeymoon" phase with absolutely no demands put on Meghan to familiarise herself with what would be her new country and new job. Whatever their reasons, the risks remained.

R479 - It was excellent, and the fate of its creator still unknown - allegedly, he had been on the inside of MI5 and knew whereof he wrote. Such a shame his disappearance left it at only three seasons.

That red dress of Kate's is one of her most successful. As usual, Sparkle dims herself out with black and decolletage that, contrasted with Kate's beautifully fitted and quietly sexy dress, makes Sparkle look like a high priced call girl.

by Anonymousreply 550November 16, 2018 6:58 PM

r541 I don't know that I would call that an example of the Windsor's being ruthless. The British State had decided it was getting rid of David. The Windsors could either get onboard or go the same way, they chose to get on board. If anything it is an example of how truly ruthless the British State is and how it will deal with ANYONE who get in its way, no matter who you are. The British State was going to go to war with Germany, it would be very inconvenient to have a Head of State who espoused Nazi ideals. I'm still waiting to see any example of Windsor's being ruthless, compared to their ancestors this lot seem to be rather toothless.

by Anonymousreply 551November 16, 2018 6:59 PM

Why doesn't she just wear a mini dress and get it over it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552November 16, 2018 7:01 PM

^ over with?

by Anonymousreply 553November 16, 2018 7:07 PM

Thanks to R490, R493, R495, R498 for providing the anon tumblr drop stuff.

Much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 554November 16, 2018 7:14 PM

R547, plausible.

R552, why that’s not a maternity dress, is it? Why isn’t she wearing maternity dresses? She sure needed a maternity coat at Eug’s wedding. I see how that works... just like the Magic Bump.

by Anonymousreply 555November 16, 2018 7:19 PM

The Royal Fab Four at the foundation dinner yesterday. Bean's shoulders are gorge here and she's not belly cupping. And though Haz is per usual a hot mess, the black beanie is a new look for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556November 16, 2018 7:20 PM

R554, I appreciate it, too, since I refuse to get the app. Pffft.

Some of it I think is true:

*Meghan doesn’t tell the whole story. (Ever.) * Meghan was banging married dudes at SoHo Farmhouse for spending money. Maybe not currently, but at some point in the past. * The BRF has had meetings about her problematic... problems.

by Anonymousreply 557November 16, 2018 7:22 PM

I felt when Will, in his engagement interview, mentioned the attempts to learn from the mistakes of the past, he was obviously referencing his parents marriage when they barely knew each other, and his mother's extreme youth. For all the Waity Katy jibes, it makes complete sense for Will and Kate to have road tested the relationship over time and not rush into it at college age. It's not their fault they met while young. Kate being able to be patient and "wait" is actually a positive attribute. In that whole crowd she's the only one who knows what it's like to be raised in a stable, loving home. Will had no role model for that, and I think it may be fairly rare among aristos in general (one of Cressida Bonas's parents has been married five times or something). He had to sort of learn by doing. Everything Kate and Will have done from when they started dating to today shows Will learned all the right lessons from the "mistakes of the past." Not just in his marriage, but how he parents.

Harry, OTOH, marries needy, spotlight hungry actress aging out of her profession where she never had been too successful, he did no due diligence on her finances or her CV or her family background, and it's a complete rush job. The second hand humiliation his supporters must feel must be great, because she's so damn obvious a lot of guys at a club would take a pass - this one is gonna be drama. This one doesn't shut up. This one is going to go into my wallet when I'm asleep. I mean, so obvious.

I think Harry was easy to manipulate into the statement against the press, unlike Will would have been, who would have immediately seen the commitment it represented. Harry just rushed in to be heroic, noble and rebellious - or at least to be considered that. Look how much more modern and courageous I am! And RIGHTEOUS! And I also think that if Will had wanted to back out after discovering troubling things about Kate (Supposing he didn't know her as well as he did), he would have had the maturity to back out and screw what people think. He learned all the right lessons.

by Anonymousreply 558November 16, 2018 7:30 PM

Link to Part 24 (!) when this thread fills up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559November 16, 2018 7:49 PM

She better be careful or she will give herself Joan van Ark face.

by Anonymousreply 560November 16, 2018 8:04 PM

I’m off to google it but I am sure William argued strongly against that statement re poor meagain and her honour.

by Anonymousreply 561November 16, 2018 8:09 PM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562November 16, 2018 8:16 PM

If you Google too W apparently issued comment it was untrue he opposed it. Which is either the actual truth or someone had a tanty and that was put about to keep the peace.

by Anonymousreply 563November 16, 2018 8:20 PM

Americans on this thread: are there ANY Americans you would approve to marry Harry? Or, do you think it could only be a British girl? Because you’re...not.

by Anonymousreply 564November 16, 2018 8:47 PM

She might as well be Danish, Chinese, Persian, Spanish - whatever. If she were a decent woman, her descent would be irrelevant.

Markle, however, is not a decent woman.

by Anonymousreply 565November 16, 2018 8:54 PM

Re anon claims, assuming they are true:

1) where did JM get 500k to lend to MM? 2) why did BP confirm MM’s pregnancy if the baby is possibly not Harry’s? What is their endgame? 3) if MM trapped Harry by faking a pregnancy, wouldn’t the BRF make sure it’s true before going forward with the engagement/wedding? 4) if things are as dire as the anon claims, why is MM going around smirking and grinning? And Harry doesn’t look nearly as stricken.

by Anonymousreply 566November 16, 2018 9:17 PM

R 566 - JM is the daughter of a wealthy family and her husband is successful. Presumably she has funneled this to MM over the years, not in one lump sum, and presumably it includes time, goods and services (I would guess). I don't know, just relaying what the anon said. My take was she invested a ton of $$ in Meghan Markle. I imagine she paid for all of the joint vacations and other trips that they couldn't comp, etc.

BP didn't really confirm the pregnancy. It was KP after M leaked it, right? I presume they are taking her word for it at the moment.

The telling Harry she was pregnant in order to get the wedding on the road is something I'm dubious about myself. There have been so many stories around what got her to the altar. My own belief is he boxed himself in; his family was saying you can still back out, but he went ahead cause he's a lazy, sabotaging shit, liked all the attention on himself from the family, and had nothing better to do or place to go. Just me. I'm doubtful re the anon.

The current pregnancy is supposedly her second fake one. Supposedly can't be true cause she and Harry aren't fucking (supposedly). If she IS faking, and the BRF knows, have no idea how they intend to handle it.

Re smirking and grinning - that is the MO of every narc out there. See Angelina Jolie. Their entire scheme can be unraveling and they will carry forth like winners cause being in control is all they care about. Rather than her empty eyes and robot smile, I'd look at her face. All the recent refreshments, the lips, etc. That reads overcompensation and defense mechanism to me.

Harry is a boob. Who could get up there and carry through with that gothic horror of a wedding? I'm presuming he's got worse stuff swept under the rug, and I'm presuming he's a more heinous mess than the BRF has ever let on, and this Meghan shit is a drop in the bucket. Only reason they're taking "action" (isolating her and not $$ supporting her) I guess is she's impacting the rest of them (the disastrous tour, alienating of allies, her press leaks).

by Anonymousreply 567November 16, 2018 9:32 PM

Well, R551, I meant ruthless with Uncle David personally, as they all were for so many years and with Wallis too. Not without reason, as I made quite clear, but ruthless just the same. I would say that there was some ruthlessness exhibited towards Diana, again not without reason, and towards Fergie, again not without reason, but ruthlessness just the same.

What was it Uncle David said? "In this family you don't always know when you're in but by God they let you know when you're out."

While Phil certainly has teeth, he's not a patch on the late, very much lamented, Queen Mum. Her ruthlessness is what carried the day, just as her mother-in-law's before her had (although George V was no slouch).

Would you prefer the word vicious? Is there an issue with that one?

by Anonymousreply 568November 16, 2018 9:33 PM

However bizarre her upbringing was otherwise, Her Majesty the Queen was raised in a stable, loving home.

by Anonymousreply 569November 16, 2018 9:37 PM

R556 - I don't think that's Sparkle.in the blue dress. Different face, and no way that woman is pushing 5 months along. She also has a waist. Sparkle allegedly wore black last night with a very similar strapless top.

by Anonymousreply 570November 16, 2018 9:39 PM

Looks like Haz has put on a few pounds. Is it part of her pregnancy contract with him?

by Anonymousreply 571November 16, 2018 9:40 PM

Oh FFS you idiots who think that she’s faking a pregnancy!

What do you think will happen when she’s due to give birth? Will they pay off all the staff of the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, deliver the child from her surrogate, hand it off to Meghan after which she and Harry will do a photo call on the steps then jump in the family Audi and tear off to Kensington Palace, laughing maniacally?

I know that this is a gossip site but some of you people have no fucking idea.

by Anonymousreply 572November 16, 2018 9:41 PM

I miss the Queen Mum. If she were still alive, Meghan Markle would never, ever have happened.

by Anonymousreply 573November 16, 2018 9:44 PM

R571 - Like you, I only realised belatedly that the poster was taking the piss. :)

Look, taking those TMBLR anons' word for anything concerning Sparkle, Kate, William, Harry, Benedict Cumberbatch, Mrs Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, any one of Hiddleston's alleged paramours is just lunacy. Their fantasies about these people are what gets them out of bed in the morning.

There's quite enough on the table to point toward their characters, her taste in clothes love of the camera, disdain for Britain, and petty narcissism as it is.

by Anonymousreply 574November 16, 2018 9:44 PM

R573 - I miss her, too, but leave us remember she was enthusiastic about the choice of Diana for Charles.

by Anonymousreply 575November 16, 2018 9:46 PM

Nobody knew Diana was crazy at first, she was 19 years old.

by Anonymousreply 576November 16, 2018 9:47 PM

Oh, and to the list in my post of people about whom no TUMBLR site should be a trusted source, add Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and Queen Letizia of Spain.

by Anonymousreply 577November 16, 2018 9:48 PM

R576 - They found out pretty damned quickly, as even during the engagement period she began to exhibit her true problems; by August-September at Balmoral she was in full Bizarra Mode, insulting the guests and the Queen's dinner table, and throwing herself down the stairs during the early weeks of her pregnancy. And she was 20 by the time she married, not 19 - the real problem was her emotional age, which in my estimation was about twelve.

by Anonymousreply 578November 16, 2018 9:50 PM

r568 I don't know. QEtQM hated Wallis and by extension she hated David because he had put himself in the position to be forced out and then put her husband on the hook which ultimately killed him. If he hadn't have been forced to become King and deal with the stresses and strains of a war, he would have probably lived to be an old man. QEtQM is said to have been quite cruel as well to those she didn't like or thought were beneath her. It is clear that she was behind ensuring that Wallis never got a royal title and that she and David were estranged from the rest of the family.

One person in a family isn't evidence of the family's ruthlessness, just evidence of that person's influence. I don't see anyone else that has her level of ruthlessness or viciousness, so I don't think they'll do anything much to Sparkle.

r572 some of those who think she's faking her pregnancy think that she is going "to have" a miscarriage soon which will garner sympathy from the public and increase her popularity. I honestly don't know what to think, her pregnant belly has been up and down like a yoyo. It really doesn't seem to be behaving in a normal fashion, some days she looks a few months pregnant and then other days her belly looks no larger than we've seen it in photographs from last year or earlier. I'm going to go with she announced her pregnancy before most people announce their pregnancy and has been going out of her way to stick her stomach out and then gets tired of doing that.

by Anonymousreply 579November 16, 2018 10:06 PM

Jesus, R579, Miss Must Have The Last Word, please for the love of God, just take it.

by Anonymousreply 580November 16, 2018 10:12 PM

No, R579, King George VI was a chain smoker who died of lung cancer. That would have happened whether he was HM The King or still HRH The Duke of York.

by Anonymousreply 581November 16, 2018 10:19 PM

Diana and Fergie could tell you some stories about their ruthlessness.

by Anonymousreply 582November 16, 2018 10:21 PM

R579 - I'll say it one more time: she needs that live baby more than she needs public sympathy. The former assures her a place at the table no matter what, and guarantees a larger settlement if the marriage fails. Public sympathy might get her one notch up in the polls for a week - but try buying Prada with it or a grand home or expensive cars, or hiring nannies or paying the astronomical beauty care bills for your Botox treatments, mani-pedis, false eyelashes, and most of all paying the nutritionist, personal trainer, and the hairdresser making a fortune just doing your twice monthly Brazilian blowouts with public sympathy.

No live baby: no Duchess of Sussex within, oh, two years?

by Anonymousreply 583November 16, 2018 10:46 PM

R582 - Diana washed the family dirty linen in public; Fergie also subjected the family to massive public embarrassment. Both were welcomed warmly at first. Both betrayed the family's trust, loved the perks, hated the restrictions.

Meghan Markle is off the same assembly line.

King George VI did have lung cancer, and the Queen Mother knew that. But he was also highly strung, and the Queen Mother believed that if he had not had David's burdens thrust upon him and that took such a toll upon him, the King might have lived longer. It's impossible to say whether that is true or not, but it's not surprising that the Queen Mother, a woman of her times, believed it.

by Anonymousreply 584November 16, 2018 10:56 PM

Even with a live baby or two the marriage may not last very long. Fergie and Andy married in 1986, had Beatrice in 1988, had Eugenie in 1990, separated in 1992 and divorced in 1996.

by Anonymousreply 585November 16, 2018 10:56 PM

When is dear little Zika Sussex due?

by Anonymousreply 586November 16, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]had Beatrice in 1988, had Eugenie in 1990

And look how they turned out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587November 16, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote]QEtQM hated Wallis and by extension she hated David because he had put himself in the position to be forced out and then put her husband on the hook which ultimately killed him. If he hadn't have been forced to become King and deal with the stresses and strains of a war, he would have probably lived to be an old man.

Wow. The Queen Mother's influence was pernicious enough to override Bertie's decades of heavy smoking,childhood illnesses, and delicate dispositions? Please tell us more. Did she ooze snake venom from her pores, too? You are such a fucking sleuth and clairvoyant that we must hear more from your sagacious mind. Please, do continue...

by Anonymousreply 588November 16, 2018 11:01 PM

Queen Mary believed it too, not just the Queen Mum, and of course he would have lived longer without that burden and stress. From all accounts he felt it keenly and rightly so, it was a tremendously difficult job and he acquitted himself admirably, as did the rest of the Royal Family.

He probably would have died of cancer anyway just later and later would have obviously been better.

For all that she was a supreme cuntress and social climber extraordinaire, the abdication wasn't Wallis' fault, it was David's.

by Anonymousreply 589November 16, 2018 11:02 PM

^^^ I meant acquitted themselves admirably during the War.

by Anonymousreply 590November 16, 2018 11:03 PM

I wonder if BRF and their staff watch any YT channels about Narcissists? They're gonna need all the helpful hints they can get. I can rec a few channels with solid info... The "going no contact" rule will be a difficult one for them to implement what with a little Bean in the oven.

by Anonymousreply 591November 16, 2018 11:12 PM

Wallis Simpson, who was probably about as shallow as Meagain but a far better dresser, urged Windsor not to abdicate at least once, maybe twice.

George VI had been a heavy smoker for about forty years. The odds of him reaching seventy were not good. Anyway he had lung cancer but he didn't die of it... that was down to coronary thrombosis, another charming benefit of smoking.

" the stressful nature of his accession to the throne, and the particularly traumatic times through which he led the country left him physically exhausted, and are thought to have contributed to his failing health and his early death."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592November 16, 2018 11:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593November 16, 2018 11:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594November 16, 2018 11:24 PM

Evicted from KP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595November 16, 2018 11:58 PM

[quote]‘Catherine and Meghan live very different lives,’ adds the source. ‘And that is likely to become more marked over time.’

Translation: .... LOL!

by Anonymousreply 596November 17, 2018 12:01 AM

My guess is Harry will give up his HRH before Zika is born...

by Anonymousreply 597November 17, 2018 12:05 AM

"The princes’ country homes are 130 miles apart, with William’s family at Anmer Hall, on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk, and Harry renting a converted cow shed in Great Tew, Oxfordshire."

Harry lives in a cow shed....

by Anonymousreply 598November 17, 2018 12:06 AM

Her Maj must have had a quiet word with the Gloucesters, asking them not to move. They actually had said they were willing to vacate for Harry.

Wow. I dislike social mountaineer Megan but I wasn't sure the Royals were really on to her until just recently. Tiaragate told the tale. They've probably had her number from the get go but there was nothing they could do to stop poor Harry. All they can do now is limit the damage.

Well, he'll find a nice girl next time and settle down.

by Anonymousreply 599November 17, 2018 12:09 AM

If true, I get to say a loud "I told you so."

Heh Heh Heh.

And the Gloucesters are working royals who don't fuck up and spend the time with constant PDA.

These quotes from the DM story are very funny.

[quote] A Kensington Palace spokesman insists it’s ‘not true’ that Harry and, in particular, Meghan covet the Gloucesters’ spacious home.

Yeah, right.

[quote] ‘Harry and Meghan want to move, and need more space, but they don’t want to live next door to William and Catherine,

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. The shoe is most likely on the other foot.

And the cherry on top of the cake....

[quote] There are plenty of other options, including using their own money to buy their own place.

by Anonymousreply 600November 17, 2018 12:15 AM

What own money? Will Harry’s £400,000 buy them a house fit tor the princess Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 601November 17, 2018 12:21 AM

Harry doesn’t have “house money” and Meg has nothing. What a whole lot of spectacular risks she has taken with no safety net. No money, no family, and if she’s broken with Markus and Jessica, no friends with money and no refuge.

Back to the family photo— at the BP garden party where Charles let Smeg and Dimwit know it was time to leave, Camilla was stuck with an awkward moment of hesitation vis a vis Smegness. Their hands fluttered awkwardly in a sort of fingertip handshake, then Camilla realized it was awkward, so air kiss. That fingertip instant became “holding hands” because Camilla and m are such allies. Smog milked it and distorted. So when Cam noticed might bending forward, she grabbed Charlotte to avert similar exploitation

by Anonymousreply 602November 17, 2018 12:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!