Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alok vaid Menon

Whats happened to him? He used to be cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 15, 2019 10:26 AM

That fringe on the jacket isn't helping.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2018 7:38 PM

Is he a colonel in the Libyan military? Things don’t end up well for them at times.

by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2018 7:55 PM

He? HE? HE????

Misgendering is literal violence.

Especially for those who are gender fluid.

Or non-binary.

Or whatever the fuck Alok is.

Last I heard Alok was complaining that people stare at Alok in the street. I think Alok was wearing stripey tights, a basque, blue lipstick, and was twirling in a vagina cape at the time. WHY DO PEOPLE STARE??? WHY???

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2018 1:53 PM

OP, Isn’t that photo from like 8 years ago?

Alok is the proverbial Chrustmas fruitcake, stale and regifted by mug-cradling DL Frauen every year. Or month!

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2018 2:32 PM

Is he still whining, along with his cohort Jacob, that nobody on the face of the Earth wants to fuck either one of them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2018 2:33 PM

R5 - why don't they just fuck each other?

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2018 2:53 PM

R6, you know the answer to that: they don't find people like themselves even remotely attractive. They just insist that better looking people should be obliged to have sex with them. I'm sure there's a name for making another person feel so guilty that you can get away with having sex with them when they don't want to be doing it.

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2018 3:01 PM

ewwww

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2018 3:35 PM

Pound it! Pound it HARD, fellas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2018 4:15 PM

R5 The question I ask men over 40 who bemoan the lack of young twinks willing to screw them..

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2018 4:59 PM

Ze's no Jacob Tobia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2018 5:10 PM

r9 makes Jacob look normal! And I am shocked that a sentence like that can be said unironically.

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2018 5:13 PM

So effortlessly glamorous and elegant, like a modern-day Audrey Hepburn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2018 5:21 PM

All these people do is play dress-up and take selfies. And we should care, why?

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2018 5:21 PM

Go to any "weird" city and youll see a 100 bitches like this walking the street on any given day. He's not as unique or as special as he thinks he is.

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2018 5:24 PM

He looks like an anthropomorphic singing pineapple dressed like Carmen Miranda from a nightmarish 1930s cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2018 5:32 PM

All the Feels:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2019 8:51 PM

Happy New Year:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2019 8:52 PM

r18 fuck he is an ugly asshole

by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2019 8:57 PM

I can't stand the HOTTNESS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2019 9:10 PM

Positively revolting!

Why does it have patches of shaved hair going down each upper arm?

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2019 9:56 PM

R20, I really would have appreciated a trigger warning before you posted that.

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2019 9:58 PM

He could get laid pretty reliably if he buzzed his hair, put on some jeans, and skipped the makeup. He wouldn’t be pulling Andrew Christian models and pro athletes, but he wouldn’t need to beg anymore in public essays for people to fuck him. Back in my day the cross-dressers knew when to turn it off. You know: church, job interviews, kids’ birthdays. Also any time/place where the goal is to get somebody to find you attractive.

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2019 10:54 PM

He should film himself getting a complete makeover and film his former self chase after his new and improved self.

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2019 11:01 PM

CoverGurls:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2019 11:03 PM

He is one of the most tedious people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 26January 3, 2019 11:48 PM

R18 is a fabulous picture, I give him that.

by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2019 12:07 AM

"I'm not a man or a woman."

No, you're a man because we can all SEE YOUR BALLS in that bikini.

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2019 12:21 AM

As someone who loves hairy guys, they could really be decently attractive if they stopped with the make-up, hair and horrible clothes. I get that they are gender fluid and that them being only a boy might be as silly and unnatural as telling a gay man to just date a woman because it would make life easier.

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2019 1:59 AM

Let's face it. Both him and Jacob are self loathing. So how better to remain 'gay free" than to present oneself in such a way ( aint none of them capable of "androgyny") and have an entitlement to a specific type of man ( straight) that not one piece of male to male sex will ever occur!

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2019 2:38 AM

Is he still into “kinky” little girls?

by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2019 2:41 AM

Exactly r30. They are lisping, flaming queens and they just need to fucking OWN it. Their self-loathing results in all this "non-binary" horseshit. There is nothing wrong with being an effeminate, flamboyant gay male.

by Anonymousreply 32January 4, 2019 3:38 AM

[quote]We won’t be erased:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 4, 2019 8:00 PM

Pumped:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 4, 2019 8:09 PM

R34 I adore that he has zero gay friends to tell him how fucking badly he dresses and what an idiot he is.

by Anonymousreply 35January 4, 2019 8:14 PM

#WontBeErased that's funny because the movement is erasing gay kids and turning them into these weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 36January 4, 2019 8:18 PM

Are there binary or gender fluid people who are actually attractive? I feel they're all ugly and they know it and that's why they become gender fluid. So they can blame how radical they are in being "Under fluid" as the reason as why they don't get laid. It's easier than admitting that you are unfuckable.

"I'm sure there's a name for making another person feel so guilty that you can get away with having sex with them when they don't want to be doing it."

In the straight community they are called INCELS and are called by woman that won't be bullied into having sex with such losers. In the gay community, the intel people play victims as well but due to being a minority, it's "racist/homophobic/bigoted" to call them out for trying to pressure people not having sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 37January 4, 2019 8:21 PM

Alok’s aunt, Urvashi Vaid, was an EFFECTIVE gay rights activist.

Here she is declaring war on the American far/Christian right at the 1993 Gay and Lesbian March on Washington.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 4, 2019 8:32 PM

Urvashi Vaid has been the partner of unfunny comedian Kate Clinton for decades.

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2019 1:37 AM

R37: ya call?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2019 2:06 AM

More Non-Binary Hotness:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2019 2:06 AM

^ Would have loved to see Kyle Kreiger's reaction to seeing that pic for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 42January 5, 2019 4:41 AM

Not sure why “non-binary” means you can only dress in either1970s Mama’s Family-esque thrift store drag or in Folsom fetish gear. Couldn’t these gents sport their beards and bobs with a basic outfit from Chico’s or Theory?

by Anonymousreply 43January 5, 2019 4:58 AM

They are the Club Kids of today. They live to shock.

by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2019 5:15 AM

Opinions:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2019 8:21 AM

Alok has that condescending "Now I'm explaining it to you voice" which many college students have when they say the most banal things that everyone already knows @R46

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2019 1:04 PM

3rd annual Fashion Collection:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 6, 2019 1:53 AM

At least I like that he isn't taking any hormones or needing to trans in anyway that damages his body. It's a smart move.

by Anonymousreply 48January 6, 2019 1:59 AM

Mindy Kaling is looking rough at R20.

by Anonymousreply 49January 6, 2019 2:02 AM

All he does is play dress-up in hideous 80s clothes and gad about NYC on his parents' dime. Why should he be some kind of public figure? He's a total joke.

by Anonymousreply 50January 6, 2019 2:34 AM

If you think these non-binary guys like Alok and Jacob are unattractive now, just wait until they're middle-aged with pot bellies, wrinkles, jowls and receding hairlines. They're going to look downright scary.

by Anonymousreply 51January 7, 2019 12:44 AM

R51: ya call?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 7, 2019 1:32 AM

Nico and Alok together seem the perfect storm of self indulgent stupid fucktards hanging together. Maybe Nico will fuck him? Oh thats right he doesn't fuck men

by Anonymousreply 53January 7, 2019 2:08 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 7, 2019 4:49 PM

These people wouldn't dare go out looking like that if they weren't so privileged and had to get an actual job. There's nothing impressive or brave about that.

by Anonymousreply 55January 7, 2019 4:53 PM

If a biological woman dressed the way these men do, she would be unemployable in any professional capacity.

by Anonymousreply 56January 7, 2019 6:42 PM

r56 None of these attention seeking fucks are employed, they blog and advise queer groups on stupid shit or are professional students but NONE of these cocks live or work or engage with reality or the real world

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2019 6:43 PM

Must be nice to have family money! These stupid fucks go on and on about being oppressed and marginalized yet they all live in nice apartments in NYC and just gad about. They're more privileged than 90% of the population. Hypocritical assholes.

by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2019 6:46 PM

Self-absorbed rich boys who have nothing better to do with their time but worry about what to wear.

by Anonymousreply 59January 7, 2019 7:34 PM

[quote]Self-absorbed rich boys who have nothing better to do with their time but worry about what to wear.

I believe you've nailed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 7, 2019 7:38 PM

R46 omg yes, that "im telling you how it is" voice.

by Anonymousreply 61January 7, 2019 7:39 PM

I think she looks gorg!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 7, 2019 10:12 PM

OMG r62 he looks like fucking Patti Lupone!

by Anonymousreply 63January 7, 2019 10:44 PM

Miss you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 7, 2019 11:21 PM

[quote]i do not know who i am nor what i am doing, but i feel & that is more important to me than knowledge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 8, 2019 12:00 AM

Ok, in all seriousness, alok is a man who wears makeup and colorful, flashy outfits, and that is ok. Women don't get a monopoly on clothing. Some of the posters here seem a bit homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 66January 8, 2019 12:38 AM

r66 Alok is typical of various self-absorbed narcissists who have hijacked the gay rights movement for their own personal gain.

by Anonymousreply 67January 8, 2019 12:39 AM

^Well, he is gay himself...if anything he has hijacked the trans movement, since he is a basic gay man insisting on calling himself 'they'...

by Anonymousreply 68January 8, 2019 12:43 AM

Is there a way to look good in makeup with a beard?

by Anonymousreply 69January 8, 2019 4:44 PM

What is it wearing???

by Anonymousreply 70January 8, 2019 5:13 PM

r69 Don'y blame us for this mutt, he is totally engineered, and set in motion by the madness of tranny think

by Anonymousreply 71January 8, 2019 5:19 PM

Artsy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 8, 2019 6:17 PM

A modern-day dandy.

by Anonymousreply 73January 8, 2019 9:25 PM

He'd give anything to be a pretty girl!

But unlike some of his fellows on the trans lunatic fringe, at least he has enough self-awareness to see that no amount of surgery could ever make that happen.

by Anonymousreply 74January 8, 2019 10:59 PM

Alok comes from a proud South Asian tradition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 8, 2019 11:03 PM

I get the feeling that both Alok and Jacob come from money. They may looks hideous most of the time, but Jacob in particular spends a bundle on his various get ups.

Serious question: I know that they complain constantly about getting no sex, but does either one consider himself bi? Or are they strictly looking for dick?

by Anonymousreply 76January 9, 2019 12:01 AM

[quote]He'd give anything to be a pretty girl!

They ALL want to be hot white women lol!

by Anonymousreply 77January 9, 2019 12:23 AM

R76 was 100% correct.

Alok Vaid-Menon went to Stanford.

Mother: Jyotsna Vaid is a Professor of Psychology and Women's and Gender Studies at Texas A&M University and an affiliated faculty of the South Asia Institute at the University of Texas at Austin. Vaid received a B.A. in biopsychology from Vassar College and an M.A. and Ph.D. from McGill University in experimental psychology. She completed two postdoctoral fellowships, one at Michigan State University and the other jointly at the Center for Research in Language at the University of California, San Diego, and at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies, before joining Texas A&M, where she is currently a full professor in psychology and Director of the Language and Cognition Lab (see link below). For 10 years Vaid edited the Committee on South Asian Women (COSAW) Bulletin and in 2009 she co-founded the journal Writing Systems Research.

Father: Ramdas Menon is the Deputy Director, Health Information Technology at the Texas Health and Human Services Commission. He is also an adjunct faculty member at Texas A&M in Public Health.

by Anonymousreply 78January 9, 2019 12:28 AM

Jacob Tobia is the son of Jane and Abraham Tobia, and attended Duke.

Mother: Jane Tobia - Associate Executive Director at the Women’s Center of Wake County

Father: Abraham J. Tobia is currently a Regulatory Pharmacologist/Toxicologist, United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) in the Human Food Safety Division – HFV 150. As a Regulatory Pharmacologist/Toxicologist in FDA/CVM, Dr. Tobia is responsible to study of drug, food additives and chemical risks related to establishing standards for drug and chemicals permitted in food and feed. Prior to this position, Dr. Tobia was a Toxicology Fellow at Bayer CropScience where he manages the regulatory toxicology aspect of several major Bayer products in the area of toxicology and pharmacology. Before working at Bayer, Dr, Tobia was Manager of Toxicology and a Product Registration Manager at BASF Corporation, where he managed the regulatory areas of Toxicology, Ecotoxicology, and Risk Assessment (which included worker exposure assessments) and was a responsible for product registration of several products and for all toxicology/ecotoxicology issues simultaneously. Prior to working for BASF, Dr. Tobia worked for DuPont Company in their Central Toxicology Laboratory as a Senior Toxicologist in the Chronic Investigation Section, which provided service to the pharmaceutical, agricultural, and chemical sectors for the company. Dr. Tobia was the past Chairperson of the American Crop Protection Association’s Toxicology Round Table and Human Health and Risk Assessment Committee (HARC). Dr. Tobia also served on the EPA Endocrine Disruptors Screening and Testing Federal Advisory Committee because of the enactment of the Food Quality Protection Act of 1996. He was a member of more than a dozen national and international committees that are affiliated with Crop Life America and his responsibilities in his positions. Dr. Tobia had held a position as an Adjunct Professor at North Carolina State University in the Department of Toxicology. Dr. Tobia has authored many article, abstract, book chapters and has given multiple presentations to national and international symposiums. Dr. Tobia has a B.A. in Biochemistry, a M.S. in Human Pathology, and a dual Ph.D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology from The Ohio State University. He also was a Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Oncology and Hematology prior to joining DuPont.

by Anonymousreply 79January 9, 2019 12:38 AM

I’m now a bit dismayed at all their talk about “checking of privilege.” What a joke!

by Anonymousreply 80January 9, 2019 12:39 AM

They would NEVER dare confess their privileged backgrounds! I had to be a bit crafty in my search to find out / confirm who their parents were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 9, 2019 12:42 AM

That is insane. They live in a bubble; and always have! And yet my 'cis' gay ass is somehow problematic??? It seems so reductive, but these two really reek of boys who never received enough attention or validation due to busy and high achieving parents. Its them lashing out on mom and pop's dime. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 82January 9, 2019 1:38 AM

this Alok shit is such bullshit.

I'm a 45 year old fat straight naturally hairy women and no one wants to fuck me either.

how come I don't get a cookie?

fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 83January 9, 2019 1:38 AM

I just love it when spoiled rotten rich people who've always lived in a cushy bubble and who've never had to work a real job in their lives think they can lecture everybody else.

Fuck these people.

by Anonymousreply 84January 9, 2019 1:41 AM

Gosh, I wonder who's paying the rent on their nice NYC apartments lol.

by Anonymousreply 85January 9, 2019 1:44 AM

I'm really surprised that Alok and Jacob's hard-working, highly educated parents are paying for their useless and self-indulgent lifestyles. It sounds like they're upper middle class rather than members of the idle rich, most such people put a lot of pressure on their kids to excel, and ain't got time OR money for grown offpsring who just want to put pictures of their outfits on Instagram.

I wonder if those self-absorbed twits are going to get cut off at some point?

by Anonymousreply 86January 9, 2019 2:35 AM

[quote]alokvmenon for the past week i have been receiving non-stop rape threats, death threats, been ridiculed & demeaned, called a monkey & monster, told i have a disorder & need to be exterminated...simply for posting a photo of myself in a swim suit. several memes have been made out of my image: there is something so degrading about an empowering image of yourself getting repurposed to humiliate you. it’s like getting spat on in your favorite outfit: the extremities of joy & the enormity of pain. this harassment is coming from both men & women, many of whom are south asian like me. they tag each other to make fun of each other: this is your boyfriend, this is your girlfriend, this is you. essentially: they use me to become. become desirable, become straight, become humorous, become men & become women. i am familiar with this encounter: being extracted from to create the norm and then subsequently being disavowed from it. being foundational to everything & then being erased from it. in times like these i want to disappear - delete the social media accounts that profit off of me but do not protect me, protect my art & my image & my creativity from a world which punishes me for it. but then i remember that is precisely what they want me to do: erase myself so they can maintain the fiction not only of their relevance, but themselves. it’s another unremarkable remarkable day of enduring the vitriol of transmisogyny. it is spectacularly ordinary & ordinarily spectacular. today i am here to tell the story of it, to say “this happens to people like me every day.” to ask: “what are you doing to stop it?” and perhaps: “how are you engendering it?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 9, 2019 7:10 AM

I actually loled ^

by Anonymousreply 88January 9, 2019 7:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 9, 2019 7:47 AM

Fluidity:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 9, 2019 11:14 AM

Loving family:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 9, 2019 2:47 PM

It's nice his family is so accepting.

by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2019 1:48 AM

R92 They hate him, all of them. But especially Dad

by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2019 2:12 AM

Well, the family backgrounds are "middle class" academic meritocracy. They are bourgeois. I see no evidence of "coming from money".

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2019 2:22 AM

Proud Homecomg Gurl:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 11, 2019 11:32 AM

^ Oops sorry wrong linky:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 11, 2019 1:16 PM

They can afford to dress like a freak since they are privileged. Can you imagine them dressing like this to a job interview.

by Anonymousreply 97January 11, 2019 1:56 PM

Well if they apply for jobs in soi-disant LGBTQRSTUVW organizations, their gender fluidity will be rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 98January 11, 2019 4:45 PM

Ive known quite a few people from India over the course of my life, and one thing Ive noticed is they seem to love their kids no matter what they do . I dont know if its because of their religion or cultural or what. I knew a cutie pie in Atlanta who was as gay as a Judy Garland tribute. His parents knew it,everyone he encountered knew it,even Ray Charles would have seen it. Yet they bought him a Subway franchise,wich he made a ton of money at. They did insist he get married and have a child,but once he did that he was back to living his gay life with his black boyfriend and even the wife (who was gorgeous) didnt seem to care. So I dont doubt these idiots are deeply loved by their families.

by Anonymousreply 99January 11, 2019 4:58 PM

R99 WTF that sounds...disgusting. I feel bad for that child.

by Anonymousreply 100January 11, 2019 5:11 PM

R97 He's a social media "influencer". I doubt this is how he dresses all the time. Probably just for instagram selfies

by Anonymousreply 101January 11, 2019 5:13 PM

[quote]alokvmenon saying bye to achamma was just as hard today as it was one year ago. re-sharing what i wrote last year: for my past few days in Kerala i had stomach bug & in some perverse way i found myself enjoying the sickness because it meant being doted on by achamma. she spent hours on the phone calling every relative keeping them abreast of my bowel movements. she made me porridge & steamed banana, checking on me constantly throughout the day & the night. she told everyone how sad she was that i was sick. on my final night she offered to sleep on the ground next to my bed in case i needed anything. i am constantly thinking about the things i have lost to oceans & this is one of them: the ability to love like that, as if the boundaries between ‘her’ & ‘me’ are non-existent, as if me being sick was her being sick, the porousness, the refusal of individuality. at the same time, the failure of language to express what i felt — to say i am alive because of you. after leaving achamma I thought about the last time i said goodbye to my other grandmother. she died 6 months later. how i recorded a short video from afar for her on her death bed — me fumbling through another goodbye, a bunch of words to say: “I will remember.” why do we say bye instead of i will remember? when my sister left for college i cried every night for a month. at her graduation party i made a slideshow with a poem & cried so hard i had to leave the venue. how do we go on knowing it will never be the same? how do we say goodbye to the people we love? how come it’s goodbyes that let us know just how much we love them? i keep thinking about all of things i wanted to say/could have said/couldn’t say to achamma, to nani, to the people i love or rather, the people who keep me alive. so i write poems & letters & notes from afar miss everyone & everything, regret the limitations of a tongue, the vulgarity of a hand waving goodbye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 11, 2019 7:10 PM

The pic @ r91 he’s dressed in male clothing with no make up. I bet he doesn’t do the womanface schtick around daddy.

Alok is a pedo-apologist cunt. Fuck him and his hideous appearance. (Seriously, where the fuck do these desperate attention whores find the terrible outfits? I’ve seen better at church bingo throwing out time.)

by Anonymousreply 103January 11, 2019 7:28 PM

Indian culture is anti female AND homophobic. Of course an Indian family is going to cater to a closeted man who claims not to be a man more than face the truth. Indians of ALL castes care very much about image. In the UK there are areas with Indian women who through being of the Brahmin caste thought that their becoming a doctor was a fait accompli simply based upon their birth. When it was realised at University that their intelligence had plateaued, instead if becoming nurses or taking it down a notch, they simply became housewives or single.

The MP Keith Vaz , Hindu, rotten to the core in a way that he hopes that no more of his horrible Tea gets exposed is married to an Indian wife who is very mercenary and who knew from the get go that the father of her children is a barely closeted gay man who is sleazy to his core. Also, I've yet to meet an Indian of Hindu extraction that cares less about "whiteness" than the average Klan member, too. Non Indians of Guyanese and Trinidadian extraction know this to be true. Indians of Jamaican extraction got themselves "cooled down" by the overwhelming non ambiguous black population and are far cooler and "aware". Indian = supremacist in too many cases.

by Anonymousreply 104January 11, 2019 7:41 PM

I suppose in Indian culture, the son is forgiven anything, and the daughter nothing.

by Anonymousreply 105January 11, 2019 8:11 PM

This was never cute....never.

by Anonymousreply 106January 11, 2019 8:17 PM

R104 is right on every point.

by Anonymousreply 107January 11, 2019 8:22 PM

Fierce!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2019 9:45 PM

He looks slightly constipated @ r108.

by Anonymousreply 109January 12, 2019 2:55 AM

r109 Alok does erotic poses, but looks like he needs to shit

by Anonymousreply 110January 12, 2019 3:00 AM

If ever we needed, “Kill it, kill it with fire!” this is it!

Is he just trying to be provocative or does he actually, truly believe he looks good?

by Anonymousreply 111January 12, 2019 8:04 AM

I don’t think he cares how he looks as likely no as others look AT him. He’s the poster boy for narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 112January 12, 2019 12:19 PM

^^^”likely no” = long. What the fuck autocorrect?

by Anonymousreply 113January 12, 2019 12:22 PM

I believe that this is a sign of the impending Apocalypse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 12, 2019 4:48 PM

I bet the one in the middle gets laid more than you. LoL

by Anonymousreply 115January 12, 2019 6:35 PM

Suicide by age 40.

by Anonymousreply 116January 12, 2019 6:38 PM

R99, not at all. South Asian parents WILL do anything for their kids. However, if that child ends up gay, they will probably never accept that child. They are incredibly homophobic thanks to Victorian-era colonialism.

by Anonymousreply 117January 12, 2019 7:01 PM

Looks like Meredith is back on DL (@ R115). Hi Meredith! How's that manuscript coming along?

by Anonymousreply 118January 12, 2019 7:10 PM

R114, I bet all three of them would sell their souls to be pretty! Hopefully as a girl, because they'd give ANYTHING to be pretty girls, but they'd settle for being a pretty boy.

It ain't happening, so they're trying to get attention by being outrageous rather than beautiful. They're the femme male version of the rainbow-haired fat hipster girl with too many tattoos, except that even a tasteless fat girl can pull a little straight male dick.

by Anonymousreply 119January 12, 2019 7:12 PM

r119 it's been said before, but they all wish they were white women and are pissed that they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 120January 12, 2019 9:57 PM

Throwing a tantrum because nobody else thinks you’re fuckable is just about the most narcissistic thing I can think of. Nobody is owed sex. Nobody has the right to force anyone to fuck them. It is impossible to force someone to find you attractive.

by Anonymousreply 121January 13, 2019 12:52 AM

What happened to Janani? Weren't they actually a couple?

Speaking of spokestrans, Laura Jane Grace looks like he's aged 20 years in 5. It doesn't look like transition made him happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 13, 2019 2:22 AM

R119 No, they would all sell their souls for a masculine, tall, straight, white, man to pound their (b)ussy actually. For all their woke talk, thats all these gurls REALLY want.

by Anonymousreply 123January 13, 2019 2:29 AM

R123 And what is wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 124January 13, 2019 2:41 AM

Why is it that he and Jacob Tobia and Meredith Talusan talk constantly about how hard it is for them to love themselves, when to everyone else it seems that's ALL they love in the entire universe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 13, 2019 2:41 AM

r123 I've said the same thing in other threads about these freaks. What they REALLY want, but would never admit publicly, is for some masculine jock douchebro Chris Pratt type to fall madly in love with them. As if that shit's ever going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 126January 13, 2019 3:55 AM

Omg.

by Anonymousreply 127January 13, 2019 4:21 AM

r126 They tranny fuckers may fuck them, but they would never be seen in public with them, or introduce these sad sacks to their famalies, and that is what they really really want

by Anonymousreply 128January 13, 2019 5:46 AM

Yeah, well R126, a lot of people don't get what they want most in life, some times I think the majority of people.

Most people manage to cope without making a spectacle of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 129January 13, 2019 5:49 AM

[quote]how are you engendering it?

Ironic choice of words, no?

by Anonymousreply 130January 13, 2019 12:41 PM

Who makes these clown clothes? He looks like a children’s entertainer on a budget.

by Anonymousreply 131January 14, 2019 2:38 AM

Why is he so fat?

by Anonymousreply 132January 14, 2019 3:47 AM

132 He eats his feelings?

by Anonymousreply 133January 14, 2019 4:18 AM

They're like low IQ, po-faced, homophobic, artless, Club Kid wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 134January 14, 2019 4:32 AM

You bitches are just jealous! You only wish you could be this HOTT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 14, 2019 4:41 AM

^ Omg So Fierce! Slaaay!

by Anonymousreply 136January 14, 2019 4:44 AM

Saris are or Princesses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 15, 2019 5:35 AM

^ * for

by Anonymousreply 138January 15, 2019 5:35 AM

Love the fat rolls hanging over that sari! So chic.

by Anonymousreply 139January 15, 2019 5:36 AM

He’s complaining that he can’t get Indian designers to “outfit” him? How about just paying for the clothes? Nobody cares what you want to wear so long as you’re not asking for it to be free.

by Anonymousreply 140January 15, 2019 10:13 AM

[quote]alokvmenon i am performing at @theprojectcafegoa in goa on wednesday Jan 16 (link in IG story) and @toocuckoo in mumbai on Friday Jan 18 (link in bio) with @iamelsz ! both are benefits for @amra.odbhuth a queer / trans / feminist cafe & arts incubator in Kolkata. i am trying to raise $1000+ for them & could use your help to donate / sponsor free tickets. please Venmo @alokvmenon or PayPal info@alokvmenon.com if you want to support queer feminist cultural work in India ❤️! also please tag your friends in goa & Mumbai so they know about the shows! ✨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 15, 2019 12:08 PM

[quote]i am trying to raise $1000+ for them & could use your help to donate

Why doesn't he just ask mommy and daddy to write a check, like they do for his rent and all of his bills?

by Anonymousreply 142January 15, 2019 1:10 PM

[quote] CONFORMITY is not Community:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 16, 2019 3:20 AM

What R126 said, or else they're obsessed with the fact that their parents don't give them a second thought so they will do absolutely everything and anything to get mommy and/or daddy's attention.

by Anonymousreply 144January 16, 2019 3:22 AM

I can almost hear the belch in the background when I look at the pic in R137's post.

by Anonymousreply 145January 16, 2019 3:23 AM

I love how when these GUYS ape women in their pictures, they always purse their gloppily over-lipsticked lips like a sex doll. They have apparently never noticed that actual women do not walk around with that puffy/slack sex pout thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 146January 16, 2019 4:00 AM

Actual women don't look like rodeo clowns either.

by Anonymousreply 147January 16, 2019 4:13 AM

"... they always purse their gloppily over-lipsticked lips like a sex doll. They have apparently never noticed that actual women do not walk around with that..."

Women do it on social media, I think that's what they're imitating.

I don't think they spend a lot of time looking at women in real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148January 16, 2019 3:59 PM

Looking HOTT in an 80s church lady outfit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 16, 2019 5:37 PM

Living their best lives:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150January 17, 2019 9:25 AM

R114 missed one. Aren't there supposed to be 4 horsemen...I mean horse-persons of the Apocalypse.

This Saigon blossom makes it complete!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 17, 2019 10:08 AM

"When are you going to stop this nonsense and apply to medical school!"

by Anonymousreply 152January 18, 2019 12:19 AM

"Call me they"

How about if I just call you an insufferable cunt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 18, 2019 4:14 PM

Yet some of us around here tried to claim that he and Jacob don't consider themselves to be trans.

by Anonymousreply 154January 19, 2019 7:40 AM

Alok refers to himself as trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155January 19, 2019 1:07 PM

Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 156January 19, 2019 1:10 PM

Alok & Jacob: When Brahmin Meets The Chosen People.

Hilarity and entitlement ensues.

by Anonymousreply 157January 19, 2019 1:53 PM

These entitled, self-absorbed rich kids have taken over the art / alternative / music scenes. Fuck them off.

by Anonymousreply 158January 19, 2019 2:00 PM

[quote] "When are you going to stop this nonsense and apply to medical school!"

lol, I grew up with South Asian guys from backgrounds like his in suburban Texas, and I was thinking the exact same thing. I wonder what his family thinks. There most certainly an auntie or two trying to marry him off to a cousin in Bangalore... it could make a great reality tv show.

by Anonymousreply 159January 19, 2019 2:15 PM

[quote]These entitled, self-absorbed rich kids have taken over the art / alternative / music scenes. Fuck them off.

that is sadly true. I miss the 80s local music scenes like we had in Boston, LA, NYC, that were real people, not trustafarians.

by Anonymousreply 160January 19, 2019 2:27 PM

I never would have heard of Alok, Jacob or Meredith if it hasn't been for Datalounge. I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that.

I used to head an LGBT staff support network with my previous employer. Since I left 3 of the gay men there (all in their mid-late 30s) have suddenly declared via social media that they are now trans and/or gender fluid. I'm obviously not inside these guy's heads but I genuinely think this is all due to trans being flavour of the month and huge issues with internalised homophobia (2 of them at least grew up in abusive strongly religious households).

Going back to these Instagram whores; what exactly do they bring to the world? Their only 'talent' seems to be self-promotion and total lack of self awareness or dress sense. Actually maybe that's not true - they thrive on attention which is why they dress so ludicrously. I bet they live by Oscar Wilde's maxim that the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. I know I'm adding to this by contributing to this thread but all they invoke in me is laughter and pity but mainly total indifference.

I agree with Magdalen Burn's take down of these fools. You want to wear a dress? Fine go ahead. You're a bloke who like to wear a dress. If that's really the most important or interesting thing about your life must be pretty fucking empty. You're just cross dressers, and that's fine. How come being 'non-binary' is all about looking blokey/hairy in a dress? Why not look feminine in (say) a suit? Oh sorry Annie Lennox did that about 40 years ago and Bowie was doing the man in a dress shtick 50 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 161January 19, 2019 8:10 PM

Baltimore lesbians show up to the Women's March and hand out reality-based info!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 19, 2019 11:09 PM

Wind beneath her wings:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 21, 2019 12:53 PM

^^^free to say fuck off to a dude in a muumuu

by Anonymousreply 164January 21, 2019 1:25 PM

Alok, stop posting pictures of yourself.

Have some dignity.

by Anonymousreply 165January 21, 2019 7:44 PM

Alok stop taking pictures of yourself.

Have some dignity.

by Anonymousreply 166January 24, 2019 1:36 PM

"I'm gender weird, a huge faggot." AKA a straight woman who's just too, too special:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 25, 2019 1:01 PM

It's another Cool Girl hetero on steroids calling herself a "faggot". She's got no right to claim the word. She's not a gay man. She's not homosexual. She's never been beaten up and called 'faggot' for liking men, didn't grow up being shamed or pressured into dating women, it was never illegal for her to marry a man. Fucking homophobe performing queerface. Heterosexuals are just taking the piss now, fetishizing and parodying gays and lesbians, then claiming they're the most oppressed victims in the world.

by Anonymousreply 168January 25, 2019 1:42 PM

used to be CUTE?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 169January 25, 2019 1:45 PM

oh god, I hate r167..."I rung in the new year at an outdoor gay bar in 20-degree weather. As we all jumped up and down and drunk-screamed “Tubthumping,” I made a single resolution: no more sleeping with cis people. Within three months, I had a serious boyfriend for the first time in years, a glitter dirtbag faggot like myself. My boyfriend and the exes share some similarities: They’re all Irish on at least one side, for instance, and tend to think I’ll like the same music (I have never received a mix from a partner that doesn’t have a track by Metric). But there is something particularly whole-feeling about desiring a masculinity that was chosen. My boyfriend came out as trans five years after I did, but it was like his masculinity sprung, fully formed, out of his ears and knees and cunt. "

by Anonymousreply 170January 25, 2019 5:34 PM

"A college partner (we had the same favorite verse of 'Hallelujah')... had me stop blowing them so I could watch the long shot in 'Children of Men'"

They're just too deep and complex for us normies to understand!

by Anonymousreply 171January 25, 2019 5:47 PM

What is Alok's end game?

by Anonymousreply 172January 25, 2019 5:49 PM

I've never heard of this person. it's a tranny?

by Anonymousreply 173January 25, 2019 5:52 PM

No r173, he and his kind are way below that.

by Anonymousreply 174January 25, 2019 8:00 PM

From last year:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175January 25, 2019 8:56 PM

I am so confused by r170. Is his "trans" boyfriend a gay man? or a woman pretending to be a man?

by Anonymousreply 176January 25, 2019 9:06 PM

I experience him as phony and grifting.

by Anonymousreply 177January 25, 2019 9:10 PM

I have seen str8 girls saying they are gay "boys" and "faggots", I dont get it, with so many hot straight dudes out there, they only want to date/sleep with gay men. Crazy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 178January 25, 2019 9:21 PM

Abloke: "The pink pussy hats: just another reminder of our insignificance, how even in this moment of mobilization empathy & solidarity are reserved for white cis women."

Ummm, maybe don't tell women they can't talk about their female bodies at a fucking WOMEN'S MARCH? I swear to God, I feel like I'm living in Bizarro World.

by Anonymousreply 179January 25, 2019 9:39 PM

""The pink pussy hats: just another reminder of our insignificance, how even in this moment of mobilization empathy & solidarity are reserved for white cis women." "

This person was perfectly welcome to join in the women's marches and put on a pink pussy hat, to show support for all the women in the world who have ever been demeaned, harassed, or violated, and to keep an evil stupid creep out of high office.

But no! This person reacted to that with "IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEE!!!", the useless whiner.

by Anonymousreply 180January 25, 2019 9:41 PM

And the "white cis women" thing pisses me off, because there are lots of WOC and gender-nonconforming women who embrace radical feminism, and they know it and they're lying about it.

by Anonymousreply 181January 25, 2019 9:46 PM

Anyone who thinks "What can women and feminists do to make me happier and more secure" is still a man.

by Anonymousreply 182January 25, 2019 10:07 PM

Whoops wrong thread?

by Anonymousreply 183January 25, 2019 10:16 PM

^ Actually, no.

by Anonymousreply 184January 25, 2019 10:19 PM

LOL, R184!

by Anonymousreply 185January 25, 2019 11:32 PM

Girlboy Fierceness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 30, 2019 8:16 AM

Stop bumping yourself, Alok.

by Anonymousreply 187January 30, 2019 8:18 AM

Every Gurl deserves a gorgeous makeover:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 31, 2019 9:52 PM

"They power"?

Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 189January 31, 2019 9:53 PM

Stop bumping yourself, Alok.

by Anonymousreply 190January 31, 2019 10:23 PM

[quote]so often conversations about gender fluidity l/neutrality circulate without actual gender non-conforming people invited to the table.

Such a pressing issue in our modern world! Fuck climate change, this is critical.

by Anonymousreply 191January 31, 2019 10:47 PM

Alok, please die on a funeral pyre.

by Anonymousreply 192February 1, 2019 6:09 AM

Why are these people being covered in Gay Times? Fuck off to Gender Fluid Times.

by Anonymousreply 193February 1, 2019 10:24 AM

I'm for separating our community into our own categories. FFS, LGBTQ now gender fluid?!?! WTF is next?! I don't hang with dykes; they are a very unpleasant, vile shitty-tipping group of angry cunts. Bi: next! Trans? Have you ever met a tranny that wasn't fucking bat shit crazy? "I only date straight guys" lol. You date (hook) for deeply closeted gay men who will never come out of the closet and hook yourself for bigger tits, rounder ass and shitty clothes. Q? again fuck off. Gender fluid? The worst of the bunch, I'm a born woman (lesbian) that identifies as man who is dating a woman but I have facial hair now and tape my tits down; love the pussy and hate every other non gender fluid male. This shit is out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 194February 1, 2019 11:11 AM

I'm all for live and let live but what these people actually DO that warrants all this attention? It seems to me that their gender fluidity (i.e. having no dress sense whatsoever) is the whole be all and end all of their existence.

What exactly are they contributing to the world other than the stroking of their own egos?

by Anonymousreply 195February 1, 2019 11:26 AM

Same here r195. Their lives consist of dressing up like rodeo clowns, taking selfies and writing condescending articles about how oppressed and marginalized they are. All the while living in NYC on mommy and daddy's dime and never having to work real jobs. If that's being oppressed and marginalized, where do I sign up?

These guys (yes, GUYS!) like Alok are beyond tedious.

by Anonymousreply 196February 1, 2019 12:40 PM

Irony:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 5, 2019 3:17 PM

So Alok admits there is a difference and not all women are built the same. Can trans women not have babies too? No, they can't cause they're men. So he knows that only women ( I refuse to use made up words like cis) are truly affected by pro life bullshit. Good.

by Anonymousreply 198February 5, 2019 3:41 PM

R197 - there's a verse Alanis Morissette must be kicking herself for leaving out.

by Anonymousreply 199February 5, 2019 3:48 PM

This she male is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 200February 5, 2019 5:48 PM

[quote]#wewontbeerased:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 6, 2019 2:06 AM

and now for something completely different

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202February 6, 2019 2:50 AM

Oh fuck off, Alok at R201.

You're a gay man who doesn't have the courage to be a gay man, talking who gay men who do.

by Anonymousreply 203February 6, 2019 2:52 AM

Xhe's queer and Indian, a fashion icon, an iconoclast, it's Mx Intersectionality 2019, Alok Vaid Menon!

by Anonymousreply 204February 7, 2019 1:00 AM

Where is his proof that cis women want to legislate against trans women? Alok tries to create more division between cis and trans women than actually building a bridge between the two.

by Anonymousreply 205February 7, 2019 3:50 PM

He’s here and he won’t be silenced! Apparently it’s a full-time job reminding everyone of this while wearing a series of ridiculous outfits.

by Anonymousreply 206February 7, 2019 4:13 PM

A tranny Indian rear-ended my iconic Fiat Spyder at busy intersection in the late 80's, near the then fashionable Paramus Mall.

by Anonymousreply 207February 7, 2019 4:21 PM

TOOK:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 8, 2019 12:00 AM

He uses a lot of non-capitalised 'i's' when referring to himself. Me thinks he isn't as confident as he likes to say he is.

by Anonymousreply 209February 8, 2019 1:44 AM

The lazy Alok will end up having the text of all his Instagram posts published by some 'woke' publishing house. Or maybe I should be 'inspired' by the Instagram text and get my self published.

"Xhe: From Paradise to Me, A Journey"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 8, 2019 1:48 AM

Fuck OFF, Alok!

by Anonymousreply 211February 8, 2019 2:06 AM

Alok is great fodder for satirical purposes.

by Anonymousreply 212February 8, 2019 3:37 AM

'They' are just try-hard alternative gay boys trying to stand out because they know it's only via novelty that they have any chance of getting attention (but not action).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213February 8, 2019 3:40 AM

It all seems 1000% less fabulous than the Cockettes, and what was that, eleventyzillion decades ago? How do these navel gazers think they are doing anything radical! It's insulting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 8, 2019 3:41 AM

And r213 the last thing in the world they want to do is work at a real job, so this fuckery is an excuse not to do that.

by Anonymousreply 215February 8, 2019 3:42 AM

I'm ready for my close up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216February 8, 2019 3:47 AM

The Asian adjacent looking one next to Alok looks like he could be attractive, Alok must hate him.

by Anonymousreply 217February 8, 2019 3:49 AM

Yes, Alok, I have sooooo many trans/gender non-conforming people of color on my mood board. It's overflowing with Aloks.

by Anonymousreply 218February 8, 2019 4:24 AM

[quote]What would it look like if trans and gender non-conforming people of color were on your magazine covers and not just your mood boards?

Because the magazines wouldn't fucking SELL, you delusional moron.

by Anonymousreply 219February 8, 2019 4:30 AM

Stop Projecting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220February 8, 2019 4:49 AM

Oh well of course he's acquainted with Duuhh-kota , (who's still got no eyebrows, a neckbeard, and the pale bloat of an American Yorkshire floating in a swamp).

by Anonymousreply 221February 8, 2019 6:37 AM

I wonder what he’ll be doing in about 20 years from now. You can get away with this look-at-me-pushing-the-boundaries stuff when you’re young - even if we all roll our eyes at it. But you have to move on and develop some substance or skills, because eventually the next generation shows up and then you’re just an old fat guy wearing a dress.

by Anonymousreply 222February 8, 2019 7:19 AM

R219 - what would it look like?

A lot of hairy men trying to dress like Cyndi Lauper with make up applied by blind quadriplegics. That's what it would look like.

by Anonymousreply 223February 8, 2019 9:32 AM

I bet anything that in less than a decade alok will return to calling himself a cis male and find a normal job once his parents have cut him off.

by Anonymousreply 224February 8, 2019 11:14 AM

R224, and that is why TIMs-- especially the "nonbinary" kind-- will never face the kind of oppression that women do: They can always opt out. Women can't. What do they not get about that?

by Anonymousreply 225February 8, 2019 1:27 PM

I think he's TREMENDOUS!

by Anonymousreply 226February 8, 2019 1:42 PM

[quote]once his parents have cut him off.

He’s a first born son to Indian parents. Might as well be royalty.

by Anonymousreply 227February 8, 2019 1:49 PM

In ten years time, he'll be back in a suit, his wealthy family more than happy to use their capital and networking to ensures he resumes his wealthy, first son destiny where he left off, as if his genderclown years never happened.

by Anonymousreply 228February 8, 2019 2:19 PM

He is middle class. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 229February 8, 2019 2:20 PM

He's more upper-middle class. His parents have enough $$ to support him in NYC while he does nothing involving actual work.

by Anonymousreply 230February 8, 2019 7:52 PM

One of the happiest things about the unholy trinity of Alok Vaid Menon, Meredith Talusan, and Jacob Tobia is that the further they get from their college years, the less the media will somehow assume (as they have done in recent years) they speak for youth culture. They will have to have media careers based on actual talents rather than on outrageousness and sassiness, and they will no longer be able to make those hateful "this is me sanctimoniously lecturing to you about identity politics" that Vaid Menon and Tobia love making and be taken seriously (they will seem too old--no one finds affected sassiness cute in middle aged people).

I will be very curious to see where all three of them are in ten years. I doubt they will be getting anything like the attention they are getting now.

by Anonymousreply 231February 8, 2019 7:57 PM

Honestly, the fucking nerve of someone who's being supported and indulged by a wealthy family complaining about oppression? Like doesn't get any easier than being given money other people's and allowed to spend all day worrying about what to wear for your next Instagram picture!

He's just taking a time-out before he actively becomes part of the oppressor class. 20-30 years from now he's going to be a closeted family man with a high-paying job, and he's going to treat his underlings like absolute shit, because he doesn't understand what real oppression is and he doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone but himself.

by Anonymousreply 232February 8, 2019 7:58 PM

r231 Meredith is in xr 40s. Xhe could have a kid in college.

by Anonymousreply 233February 8, 2019 8:11 PM

R231 Unless you are Truman Capote, who could back up the sass with actual talent.

by Anonymousreply 234February 9, 2019 2:29 AM

R231 They will end up like other upper middle-class 'arty' types - they do the art grant circuit, be it as art / film festival directors or programers, public art consultants, community engagement directors, art foundation administrators, university senior administrators (diversity, multicultural engagement), or multicultural arts / engagement not-for-profits, curators for museums / galleries with queer / minority art (so Indian collections, Jewish art, SE Asian art), art administration consultants - they know the required language to win grants and funding from governments and foundations, and they get the foot in the door based on their minority status (even if they drop the trans bullshit and revert to plain old homosexys).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 9, 2019 2:35 AM

r235 I don't think any of them are versed in art, so museums and galleries are out. They'll probably end up as useless administrators in universities, like the "engagement" directors you mentioned. The increasingly bloated and superfluous university administration positions are where people who can't cut it in the private/corporate sector go to earn a living.

by Anonymousreply 236February 9, 2019 2:39 AM

I can’t help but be fascinated by the self absorption. It’s just on a whole other level. It’s also clear that Alok is no more oppressed than most of us. Parents are accepting and subsidise him, gets invited to this talk and that conference. Travels. Clearly gets enough to eat.

The only oppression he must experience is from being shouted at because of the way he dresses. That has nothing to do with being trans or fluid. He might be colourblind, I suppose. All of us, no matter how we ‘ identify ‘ would experience the same if we dressed in garishly coloured, ill fitting, mismatched clothes.

It actually comes across as nothing more than him being terrified of sex. It has nothing to do with breaking down stereotypes. He’s knows If he trusses himself up like a pantomime dame he can pout and pretend he is a sexual being while knowing he is making the vast majority of people, of any persuasion, cross the street. Then he can boohoo about it.

by Anonymousreply 237February 9, 2019 3:02 AM

r232 Nails it. Most people have to dress to be appealing visually. Most people don't get money to look grotesque and it's offensive to the trans sex workers, etc that have to sell their ass. Send these fuckers on a holiday in Cambodia and watch their priorities suddenly change. "So you've been to school for a year or two and you know you've seen it all/driving daddy's car, thinking you'll go far, back east your type don't crawl/playing ethnic jazz to parade your snazz on your 5 grand stereo"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 9, 2019 3:07 AM

Alok has the pseudo-intellect of another child of academics, David Forster Wallace.

Speaks the lingo but has no actual talent, except for self-promotion and an ability to suggest anyone that doesn't get his 'thing' is ignorant or dumb.

by Anonymousreply 239February 9, 2019 4:47 AM

Foster, my apologies.

by Anonymousreply 240February 9, 2019 4:47 AM

To: Abloke

CC: Megadeth, Jacob, Duuhh-kota, Twavis Avabanana, et al

Subject: Oppression

Not being centre of attention at all times- Not oppression. Laughter- Not oppression. And if you could easily avoid it with a quick change of clothes- Not oppression.

by Anonymousreply 241February 9, 2019 12:02 PM

Up thread someone mentioned the Cockettes but it's not really a fair comparison. The Cockettes did theatre pieces - their 'lives' were not their performance. I bet they were also active in the community.

These gender fluid attention whores contribute nothing of value to the world (except laughter) and are only obsessed with themselves. Most people grow out of thinking they are the centre of the universe pretty damn quickly. Maybe the mental illness that affects these people is part of that arrested development?

by Anonymousreply 242February 9, 2019 1:01 PM

It was not mean to be a favorable comparison to the Cockettes, who were fabulously inspired. My point was gender fluidity is a very old concept as is outrageous camping about it, and these 2019 dimwit narcissists can only do a very bastardized and very old hat little spectacle, of little interest to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 243February 9, 2019 11:06 PM

[quote]THE FUTURE IS FLUID:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244February 10, 2019 2:23 AM

R243 Alok didn't have much of a chance. As previously noted, first born Indian son, most probably Brahmin family, well educated parents, first American kid and coming-of-age in the social media era - he's pretty much lived his entire life with the internet. But still, his insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 245February 10, 2019 6:27 AM

Canada has its own version of Alok, though he actually seems to work. I saw him do a reading a few years ago, when he was a run-of-the-mill gay man, I guess he felt the need to "queer" it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246February 10, 2019 6:33 AM

Hmmm..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247February 10, 2019 6:37 AM

R247 That's one pushy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 248February 10, 2019 8:30 AM

[quote]important issues facing Indian Americans:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 11, 2019 6:13 AM

"Issues faced by Indian Americans", such as people not kissing your Brahmin arse?

by Anonymousreply 250February 11, 2019 9:02 AM

Sam Smith is a Fan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251February 11, 2019 5:38 PM

All three of these men (Jabob, Alok and Meredith) come from money. All three of them have degrees from Ivies or prestigious schools. All three of them have been gifted with cushy jobs, glamorous interviews, and responsibility-free lives where their privilege has let them pursue whatever absurd fancy tickles them- be it somersaulting-onto-a-dildo performance art or writing odes to "kinky little girls"- and not face one iota of real censure or accountability for their behavior.

They are the living, breathing (and whining) embodiment of male privilege.

by Anonymousreply 252February 11, 2019 11:23 PM

I have the distinct feeling his "harassment" from white women is them actively avoiding him. The justification after his claims of white women being the harassers is to talk about people not accepting gender non compliance and "disappearing" people like him from being centered. ("disappearing gender nonconformity from the public imagination")

That to me sounds like a man who is being rejected, ignored or avoided. Yeah, maybe women do avoid him because they think that a dude dressed the way he does looks like a sexual deviant. Is that fair? Maybe. He did say that children are responsible for their own sexual assaults which is the height of fucked-up-ness. I think you'd find most women would avoid a dude with a Swastika on their shirt too. If you want to signal your absolute unique specialness through your clothing, fine. But you don't get to dictate how others think of you based on that. If I think you're a rapist, I'm going to avoid you and the more you complain about it the more justified I feel avoiding you. Sometimes people may think I appear threatening or scary, I don't write articles about them "disappearing" me or admonish them for doing so. Who gives a fuck about these fleeting interactions with passers-by? Why do you care that they are avoiding you? It's so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 253February 12, 2019 12:48 AM

Meanwhile...

Roll (no me neither) has declared he is no longer non-binary.

Oh the humanity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254February 15, 2019 3:46 PM

Seen on National TV in Holland:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255February 21, 2019 7:27 AM

The Cockettes were hilarious! They were funny, yet subversive to the stifling Nixonian "norms" of the time, because they were in on the joke. With a wink, nod, and a smile the reached out to their audience. They were quite different from these 21st century creatures who take themselves too GD SERIOUSLY!!!

by Anonymousreply 256February 21, 2019 7:52 AM

R253 Looking at all crap under his television, boy sure loves playing games!

by Anonymousreply 257February 21, 2019 8:18 AM

Introducing the new musical duo sensation, Barrel of Laughs, as they play a an extended one hour version of John Cage's classic '4'33"'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 21, 2019 8:30 AM

Ew what happened to his hair?

by Anonymousreply 259February 21, 2019 8:36 AM

r258...MY EYES!!! They sho is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 260February 21, 2019 11:38 AM

He looks like an escaped mental patient. Anyone, no matter what race or gender, who dressed like that in public would get stared at and called names. Welcome to the real world, Alok!

by Anonymousreply 261February 21, 2019 11:43 AM

He wants to fuck white guys, more specifically he wants to fuck straight white guys, so he resents white women who actually fuck them.

It's so obvious, my god.

by Anonymousreply 262February 21, 2019 12:38 PM

From the Dutch TV show: "Every single day in New York City... I'm sexually assaulted." Really? Every single day he is sexually assaulted?

by Anonymousreply 263February 21, 2019 1:21 PM

""Every single day in New York City... I'm sexually assaulted." "

Every single day in New York City, he begs to be sexually assaulted, but no luck so far.

by Anonymousreply 264February 21, 2019 3:56 PM

Omg.

by Anonymousreply 265February 21, 2019 5:22 PM

[quote]Being called a ‘tranny’:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 21, 2019 9:22 PM

[quote]i wanted to use this as an opportunity to teach you all about the terror of transmisogyny, but i can’t. i’m too tired. & too scared. instead: here is my pain. it hurts so bad to go outside knowing that i will be harassed and no one will defend me.

Girl just STFU and enjoy the NYC apartment mommy and daddy are paying for. Maybe some retail therapy at Urban Decay (with the credit card they're also paying for) might help!

by Anonymousreply 267February 21, 2019 10:52 PM

r252, fantastic post, sums it up perfectly.

r255, I have to give credit where it is due, that look is fierce. I almost peed myself laughing.

by Anonymousreply 268February 21, 2019 11:45 PM

r267 you forgot this part: "my name is alok. i am alive (but it hurts). i am alive (but it hurts)."

I am my face, and it hurts. Jesus, get a real fucking problem.

by Anonymousreply 269February 22, 2019 12:54 AM

He's the firstborn son of an Indian Brahmin family. The sense of entitlement and belief that the sun rises and sets on him could put any white male to shame.

by Anonymousreply 270February 22, 2019 1:09 AM

R270 Too true. Little Guru Fauntleroy syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 271February 22, 2019 2:50 AM

[quote]Stained with the taint of their laughter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 23, 2019 9:56 AM

Another Facet of Fluidity:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273February 23, 2019 10:00 AM

"i see things other people don’t see"

Your insistence on being worshiped as some sort of visionary is a big part of why you have no lasing relationships, Alok. A little humility and the ability to laugh at yourself (as all humans, trans or not, should be able to do) would go a long way.

"in minutes i can establish the energy in a room & whether i need to leave it. this is how i have survived: by sensitizing myself to everyone & everything."

As many DLers have noted many times, this is what literally every woman in human history has had to do for hundreds of thousands of years. When they do it, it's utterly unremarkable and barely noticed; when you do it, you expect endless praise and martyr status.

by Anonymousreply 274February 23, 2019 1:41 PM

Oops, "lasting relationships"

by Anonymousreply 275February 23, 2019 1:41 PM

I only know this character from seeing him here but looks like he’d be attractive if he wasn’t dressed as a clown. Maybe he’s really short tho (like < 5’6”) which would cost him some points.

by Anonymousreply 276February 23, 2019 1:49 PM

Serving Kawaii Realness:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277February 24, 2019 9:36 AM

Girlboy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 8, 2019 7:01 AM

Favorite beauty and skincare regime:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279March 8, 2019 7:02 AM

Fuck OFF, Alok!

by Anonymousreply 280March 8, 2019 7:30 AM

Zhe's our new Rosa Parks!

by Anonymousreply 281March 8, 2019 11:36 AM

Yes, Alok really seems like he's projecting a notion that he isn't really worried about his physical appearance.

by Anonymousreply 282March 8, 2019 11:36 AM

You go you lite skynned Brahmin bae!

by Anonymousreply 283March 8, 2019 11:38 AM

Alok sure loves a woman’s blazer from the 89s. Why? To cover up the hairy arms?

by Anonymousreply 284March 8, 2019 12:10 PM

Today is International Women’s Day. I wonder how Alok will celebrate. I know! I’ll bet they put in some lipstick and pout.

by Anonymousreply 285March 8, 2019 12:37 PM

R285: so kind that you’ve asked:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286March 9, 2019 4:38 AM

Boldly celebrating the International Working Women’s Day:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 9, 2019 4:41 AM

What is a racist idea of gender and sex?

by Anonymousreply 288March 9, 2019 4:41 AM

This guy wrote about little girls being raped, and how it was their own fault. FUck him.

by Anonymousreply 289March 9, 2019 4:49 AM

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WORE TODAY, YOU SPOILED PEST!

The fucking nerve of trying to co-opt Working Woman's Day, you who've never done any real work in your life, much less "woman's work".

by Anonymousreply 290March 9, 2019 4:49 AM

"I'm sexually assaulted"

Haha! Bitch please. In your dreams, maybe. I guarantee no one on his IG called him out on appropriating sexual assault and its victims for more attention - yet somehow he's the one that's SO underprivileged.

by Anonymousreply 291March 9, 2019 4:56 AM

WHET to his friend Poonani? Did Alok ditch zher?

by Anonymousreply 292March 9, 2019 4:58 AM

Who is taking all these pictures of xhir? Oh wait, it’s xhir friend Mr Tripod as no human would bother with xhir’s bullshit for more than five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 293March 9, 2019 8:00 AM

"Down with the patriarchy!"

- says the entitled first born son of Brahmins.

by Anonymousreply 294March 9, 2019 10:17 AM

Why are trannies so fashion obsessed? Of course, this one looks like a clown, but the attempt at fashion is still there.

by Anonymousreply 295March 9, 2019 12:33 PM

Do you think Alok admires Chrysanthemum Tran or is he jealous of Chryssy’s beautiful poetry?

by Anonymousreply 296March 9, 2019 12:57 PM

Because without clothes & accessories aka “fashion” there’d be no difference between this dude and every other one.

by Anonymousreply 297March 9, 2019 12:58 PM

Because he has always been about fashion, like most 'alternative' rich kids.

by Anonymousreply 298March 9, 2019 1:31 PM

He’s mentally ill - I’m sure his family is prepared for the worst.

by Anonymousreply 299March 9, 2019 3:39 PM

Have you read the comments on his Instagram posts? People literally thank him for his existence. All he does is change clothes and rant about how brave he is for wearing ugly clothing in public.

by Anonymousreply 300March 9, 2019 4:13 PM

From the video: "What I want is a complete change of perspective, that doesn't require visibility in order for us to be seen." WTF does this even mean? Half of what he says is just gibberish.

And he's always talking about how "exhausted" he is. From what? Wearing hideous, out-of-date women's clothing? Someone needs to tell him that you can be gender-nonconforming without dressing like an extra on "A Different World" circa 1987.

by Anonymousreply 301March 9, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote]And he's always talking about how "exhausted" he is. From what?

Well, it's certainly not from working at an actual job.

by Anonymousreply 302March 9, 2019 7:58 PM

What a pretty girl! Sorry. Woman! So full of womanly airs and graces.

by Anonymousreply 303March 10, 2019 8:59 PM

[quote]Do you think Alok admires Chrysanthemum Tran or is he jealous of Chryssy’s beautiful poetry?

Imagine their meeting: it would be the sound of two cats hissing, and a shredded pile of neon polyester on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 304March 10, 2019 9:18 PM

Mentally ill - Indian families are always in supreme denial about that.

by Anonymousreply 305March 10, 2019 11:08 PM

He'd be insulted at the suggestion that he's wearing "fashion". A-bloke sees ximself as a living art exhibit. Privileged little boy read about Warhol, saw a copy of Party Monster, and thought he'd blend twanz politics with Leigh Bowery/Club Kid. Aspiration- some shit about being radical "trans-cendent" work of art. Result: Trans-cel clown

by Anonymousreply 306March 11, 2019 9:44 AM

R306 Can we get Michael Alig onto him?

by Anonymousreply 307March 11, 2019 1:02 PM

It'd only take ten little bags...

by Anonymousreply 308March 11, 2019 3:39 PM

Is he really surprised that nobody wants to fuck him? Sexual attraction has nothing to do with who can spout the most sociological theory caca. He looks insane and that is naturally how people respond to him.

by Anonymousreply 309March 11, 2019 6:45 PM

R239 I never got it on Wallace either

by Anonymousreply 310March 12, 2019 12:00 AM

What happened to the Jacob thread?

by Anonymousreply 311March 12, 2019 12:20 AM

Which one? Every time a thread is made about him it gets deleted. I'm shocked this one has lasted this long.

by Anonymousreply 312March 12, 2019 12:26 AM

Why, r312? It's odd on a GAY message board, of all places, we're not allowed to discuss this.

by Anonymousreply 313March 12, 2019 12:32 AM

Really? These guys don't and won't identify as gay. Jacob once went on a podcast and declared that he wouldn't date anyone that identifies as 'gay' and not 'queer'.

by Anonymousreply 314March 12, 2019 12:37 AM

Well, nobody who identifies as "gay" would want to fuck any of these guys anyway.

by Anonymousreply 315March 12, 2019 12:41 AM

They're all waiting breathlessly for Chris Evans to come and sweep them off their feet and they're pissed that it's never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 316March 12, 2019 12:42 AM

Jacob Tobia is on The Daily Show.

by Anonymousreply 317March 15, 2019 3:29 AM

You're fucking kidding.

by Anonymousreply 318March 15, 2019 1:58 PM

Jacob has a new book out. It is unbelievable that The Daily Show wanted to hear about it. I imagine Alok is cranking out a book this minute.

by Anonymousreply 319March 15, 2019 2:30 PM

I have lost all respect for Trevor Noah.

by Anonymousreply 320March 15, 2019 2:41 PM

This was posted on another thread (I didn't write this) but I think it's worth repeating:

[quote]obia is a sexually frustrated crossdresser and publicity seeker, who has written previously that people don't find him sexually attractive ("Go Ahead, Objectify Me"). His trans activist friend, Mark (aka "Meredith") Talusan, wrote a long essay for VICE about how no one wants to have sex with him ("Why Can't My Famous Gender Nonconforming Friends Get Laid?").

[quote]So obviously, the problem isn't with him or anything he might be saying or doing. Obviously, the problem is the 99.7% of men on planet Earth whom he calls "cis." Almost all of the men on Earth, he tells us confidently but without any actual evidence - are secretly jealous of him, in particular the way he walks around with a beard and wearing a woman's dress. Virtually no males do this in any culture, from the most free to the most strict, but secretly they all want to be just like Jacob Tobia.

[quote]Jacob, no one is jealous and - straight up - no one wants to have sex with you. For the simple reason that you look bizarre and gross. Bizarre, gross appearance is a signal to potential mates of possible mental instability and it repels them.

by Anonymousreply 321March 15, 2019 2:46 PM

Do Alok and Tobia only want to be with cis guys, or are they open to dating trans/non-conforming people too?

No cis male I know would go near them with a ten foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 322March 15, 2019 3:20 PM

I’m, this is like MY thread. Jacob should get her own thread. Posting about her and her new book is literal violence to me, my talent, and my contributions. I need to take another nap now!

by Anonymousreply 323March 15, 2019 3:30 PM

r322 they both want hot, straight jock-ish white men. Basically Chris Evans.

by Anonymousreply 324March 15, 2019 3:54 PM

R322 you can just say men, you don't need to qualify it with a made up word like "cis".

by Anonymousreply 325March 15, 2019 10:07 PM

Cis isn’t a “made up” word

by Anonymousreply 326March 15, 2019 10:22 PM

Cis is absolutely a made up, nonsense, jibberish word.

by Anonymousreply 327March 15, 2019 10:23 PM

R319 I bet he is collating all his Intagram posts and turning it into a 'book'.

by Anonymousreply 328March 16, 2019 1:33 AM

Interesting comment about Jacob Tobia on Reddit:

[quote]I know a bit of the backstory here through personal connections. Pretty much everyone who knows this guy agrees, privately, that he's just an effeminate gay man who wears makeup, jewelry, and women's clothes and hairstyles purely for the attention, which he craves and cannot get enough of. But the same people, on social media, congratulate him for being such a brave trailblazer. The social hypocrisy is enough to make you vomit. And he reportedly got a six-figure deal on his new book. Opportunism anyone?

[quote]He's already written a number of "Why won't anybody hit on me or fuck meeeee!" articles. No, Jacob, some of us simply do not find either your look or your oversized narcissistic ego attractive.

[quote]He describes himself as "genderqueer." He's basically a 21st C. version of Corporal Klinger from the TV show MASH.

[quote]He's just another attention whore who's figured out how to make a career for himself on social media, riding on the success and sacrifices of LGB activists who made possible a world where he can play dress-up and pretend that that makes him a revolutionary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329March 18, 2019 12:36 AM

Transalpine Cisalpine

by Anonymousreply 330March 18, 2019 12:42 AM

Will Jacob's book include any pebbling with sibling events?

by Anonymousreply 331March 18, 2019 6:11 AM

So Jacob supposedly gets a six-figure advance for a book, based on his social media sycophantic followers? Do these followers even read books anymore? Isn't text that is more than 180 characters rather hard for them to digest?

by Anonymousreply 332March 18, 2019 6:11 AM

[quote]Do Alok and Tobia only want to be with cis guys, or are they open to dating trans/non-conforming people too?

LOL! In order, the answer to your questions are "Yes" and "Fuck No."

Often gay narcissists want to date "themselves" but this is a clear exception.

by Anonymousreply 333March 18, 2019 6:31 AM

Not a chance Tobia got a six figure deal. Hell he doesn’t even have 10k followers on twitter and 70k followers on instagram doesn’t equal a six figure advance on a book.

by Anonymousreply 334March 18, 2019 6:42 AM

Jacob's including cents. The two zeroes after the decimal point make $2499.00 a "six figure" deal in Jakey's world.

by Anonymousreply 335March 18, 2019 7:21 AM

Hey what about me?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 18, 2019 7:59 AM

Safety First:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 18, 2019 8:02 AM

What precisely is a “trans femme”? That sounds like literal violence to trans people by putting them in a box of Alok’s choosing. Seriously, I’ve never heard that precise term before. “... two trans femmes escorted me to my car...”. Did he ask them if it is ok to call them that?

by Anonymousreply 338March 18, 2019 8:37 AM

I'm sure Alok is in his apartment (paid for by his parents), furiously cobbling together his Instagram posts so he can also release a book and get on the Daily Show and GMA. He must be SO jealous of Jacob right now.

by Anonymousreply 339March 18, 2019 1:33 PM

It’s like a frenzy of literal violence in here

by Anonymousreply 340March 18, 2019 1:39 PM

Alok’s eyeliner is definitely pouring down his cheeks. He’s crying because all of you won’t stop talking about Jacob on HIS thread. Literally violence!

by Anonymousreply 341March 18, 2019 2:35 PM

Doesn’t anyone care about Alok????

by Anonymousreply 342March 18, 2019 3:53 PM

Tobia may actually have a book deal.

Probably with a self-publishing firm.

by Anonymousreply 343March 18, 2019 8:23 PM

Stop talking about Jacob!!! She is not as pretty as me and she cannot dress like me! I’m the original one here. The trendsetter. The poetess. All of this Jacob talk is so violent! I’m exhausted now. Thanks a lot!

by Anonymousreply 344March 18, 2019 8:42 PM

Alok probably had to take to his bed when he saw Jacob on the Daily Show.

by Anonymousreply 345March 19, 2019 12:35 AM

I checked out the comments to the R254 video, and sure enough, an individual thunderously announced:

[quote]I’m non-binary trans and queer

by Anonymousreply 346March 19, 2019 1:07 AM

As an ugly fat white woman in my 40s, the idea that I'm supposed to be impressed with this character is absurd.

I have a beard too asshole. But i shave mine. no one calls me brave.

by Anonymousreply 347March 19, 2019 1:16 AM

Bingo r262! For all their bitching and moaning about "cis white men" they all want a Chris Pratt-type and nothing else will do!

They're all pissed that they're not white women, though they would never admit that.

by Anonymousreply 348March 19, 2019 2:01 AM

One of the things that's irritating about A-bloke and his mates (Jacob T and Twavis Avabanana) is the laziness in execution. The schtick is to wear a garment, typically a dress, that by its cut alone, looks wrong for your body shape, then pose in a way that accentuates the fact that your box-shaped, hairy torso is a poor fit for the shoulderless dress trying to show off a waist that doesn't exist.

The next step is to have a Woke cry and a Daily Mail Sad Face selfie when people say it looks shit. Men can look damn fine in a kilt, or robes, and men can wear dresses that are tailored to complement their body type, in colours and fabric that suit their features but the game is too look as awkward /silly, and out-of-place as possible. to get sympathy and patreon dollars.

by Anonymousreply 349March 19, 2019 10:25 AM

^ Nailed it

by Anonymousreply 350March 19, 2019 11:17 AM

What does Alok think of Riley J Dennis?

by Anonymousreply 351March 20, 2019 1:27 AM

Swing Sista:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352March 24, 2019 5:07 PM

Isn't Jacob the one who had the Twitter meltdown blaming transphobia for his Ikea furniture delivery being late?

by Anonymousreply 353March 24, 2019 5:12 PM

Correct.

by Anonymousreply 354March 24, 2019 5:13 PM

Alok looks like a circus clown in his latest selfie. No wonder these freaks can't get fucked to save their lives. They look crazy, and nobody wants to fuck crazy.

by Anonymousreply 355March 24, 2019 5:15 PM

"sometimes i worry coherence is another form of containment — that in our earnest attempts to transcend gender binaries, we put more of them into place."

Statements like these are so telling. They know the tide is turning. They know that gender ideology is nonsensical and will eventually be tossed onto the ash heap of history. They make these seemingly contradictory statements so when that happens, and gender-critical people try to hold them accountable, they can respond with, "Um, duh-- that's what I was saying all along!" None of them are ever going to take responsibility for the massive amount of suffering they caused.

by Anonymousreply 356March 24, 2019 5:25 PM

He pretty much makes me physically ill.

by Anonymousreply 357March 24, 2019 5:43 PM

So INcoherence will be a form of Liberation [the opposite of ‘containment ‘]?

by Anonymousreply 358March 24, 2019 5:48 PM

Do they have any other thoughts beyond gender theory? Give it a rest every now and again.

by Anonymousreply 359March 24, 2019 5:54 PM

They live, eat, breathe and shit gender theory.

by Anonymousreply 360March 24, 2019 6:02 PM

No, they live, eat, and breathe "What shall I wear today", and only occasionally remember to spout gender theory.

by Anonymousreply 361March 24, 2019 6:12 PM

Ever read his comments. People literally thank him for his existence. His comments read like he is some kind of messiah. Rosario Dawson leaves a comment semi-regularly.

by Anonymousreply 362March 24, 2019 6:14 PM

[quote] What does Alok think of Riley J Dennis?

Alok appears ape-like and Riley resembles a giraffe.

by Anonymousreply 363March 24, 2019 6:57 PM

Jacob's the guy who went into twanz meltdown and blamed Ikea for his own sleeping in. The delivery arrived at the agreed time, but MrTobia was asleep and wouldn't open the door to allow the workers to complete the delivery by taking it indoors and installing according to instructions. Perhaps MrTobias could simply ask for a door-to-door service next time, and have the furniture wait on his doorstep for him, or...maybe he could set an alarm and wake up on time. Just like a normal person would. Because a normal person-someone who understands s/he is not the only customer in the world, and delivery drivers work a busy schedule. It's not like they enjoy holding items of furniture in the truck all day, using extra fuel, then returning to depot, all because some incel can't be fucked opening a door to let them in.

by Anonymousreply 364March 25, 2019 9:09 AM

What amused me was Tobias was obviously trying to twist his not waking up for his delivery into another daily struggle poor oppressed trans people like him have to overcome every day of their miserable existence. So many of his twitter followers were like "Er, you were asleep. It has nothing to do with being trans" he had to pretend he was joking.

by Anonymousreply 365March 25, 2019 9:17 AM

He went to Stanford.

He obviously comes from money.

He is the goddamned embodiment of privilege.

by Anonymousreply 366March 25, 2019 9:43 AM

R352 Alok still hasn't worked out how capitalisation works.

by Anonymousreply 367March 25, 2019 10:26 AM

It seems xir's parents wasted their money on that Stanford education, r167

by Anonymousreply 368March 25, 2019 10:27 AM

FIERCE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369March 27, 2019 7:02 AM

If he's non-binary, neither male or female, why does he dress female 100% of the time?

by Anonymousreply 370March 27, 2019 8:10 AM

I’ve heard non-binary explained as being neither male nor female and both male and female at the same time. Alok looks ugly surely, but there’s no way he doesn’t look both male and female at the same time. Lipstick and eyeshadow while not shaving his beard? Woman’s unbuttoned blouse with a hairy chest? To me he’s clearly representing both at the same time.

He is neither one or the other, and both simultaneously.

by Anonymousreply 371March 27, 2019 10:45 AM

R371 And 100% attention-seeking.

by Anonymousreply 372March 27, 2019 10:49 AM

Oh, most definitely, R372. Alok is attention-seeking to the nth degree.

by Anonymousreply 373March 27, 2019 10:53 AM

Does anyone take him seriously?

by Anonymousreply 374March 27, 2019 9:06 PM

Fashion and clothes and fashion and clothes and outfits and fashion and awkward poses!

by Anonymousreply 375March 27, 2019 10:03 PM

Will Alok and Jacob ever have a cagefight to determine once and for all who is the prettiest princess?

by Anonymousreply 376March 27, 2019 11:21 PM

Tyra would tell him that his poses are awful!

by Anonymousreply 377March 28, 2019 12:03 AM

R376 Brahmin Princess against The Chosen People's Princess.

Which princess will win your heart?

by Anonymousreply 378March 28, 2019 7:49 AM

[quote]why are we so mean to each other?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379March 28, 2019 8:46 AM

OP is right. Without the makeup and glitter and ridiculous women's clothes, Alok is good looking.

by Anonymousreply 380March 28, 2019 9:36 AM

What has he got against starting a sentence with a capital letter?

by Anonymousreply 381March 28, 2019 10:39 AM

Capital letters oppress lowercase letters, r381

by Anonymousreply 382March 28, 2019 10:44 AM

Millennials, r381. Some German-speaking millennials do something similar by not capitalizing nouns which sometimes makes their sentences incomprehensible as both a noun and a verb might have the same exact spelling and the only way to tell them apart is if it starts with a capital or a lowercase letter.

by Anonymousreply 383March 28, 2019 10:46 AM

"what would it mean to sit with our sensitivity? to hold our tenderness?"

Alok, to be perfectly honest, you seem about as "tender" as a sledge hammer.

by Anonymousreply 384March 28, 2019 1:59 PM

“what would it mean to sit with our sensitivity?” Alok love, I’ve got a cream for that.

by Anonymousreply 385March 28, 2019 3:51 PM

There's an old Margaret Cho joke that went something like: "Have you ever seen a person who is so gross and disgusting you can't help imagining what having sex with them would be like?"

I can't decide if that person would be Alok or Jacob.

by Anonymousreply 386March 28, 2019 4:05 PM

Glamourous Updo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 29, 2019 10:36 AM

R387 Alok's an artist? A con artist.

by Anonymousreply 388March 29, 2019 11:48 AM

He's fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 389March 29, 2019 12:06 PM

The pic at r387 isn’t all that far off the fat woman who works the cash register at our local Indian restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 390March 29, 2019 12:14 PM

WHY is he always pouting his lips? It makes me crazy.

by Anonymousreply 391March 29, 2019 2:37 PM

Because that's what all the TOO HOTT people do r391! If you were as hot as Alok, you would know lol.

by Anonymousreply 392March 29, 2019 2:48 PM

I simply MUST know what frags Alok wears!

by Anonymousreply 393March 29, 2019 7:49 PM

Sorry r389, but Ms Tran would never think this fucker was fabulous. Chryssy goes out of her way to look feminine and fuckable, the end result is not the greatest but at least Ms Tran claims to be a woman and not a non binary, non fuckable, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 394March 30, 2019 6:36 AM

Your BossLady:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395March 30, 2019 6:51 AM

^ I dream of a world where Alok does something productive with his life.

by Anonymousreply 396March 30, 2019 8:32 AM

Im getting 1960s vibes from alok. You go gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397March 30, 2019 8:46 AM

Nobel for Alok!

by Anonymousreply 398March 30, 2019 1:27 PM

Have his parents rented him a place at Hudson Yards yet?

by Anonymousreply 399March 30, 2019 1:33 PM

No, the honeycomb bit is too much competition for him, nobody would be staring at his 1980s grandma clothes.

by Anonymousreply 400March 30, 2019 2:16 PM

"I dream of a world without gender..."

See how no one threatens Alok with rape or death by grease fire when he says this, but when radfems say the very same thing, they're worse than Hitler? Alok, THAT is your male privilege. Stop denying it, start acting like a grown-ass man, and maybe you'll find some happiness in this life.

by Anonymousreply 401March 31, 2019 12:14 AM

R395 OK I consider this a successful picture and look.

by Anonymousreply 402March 31, 2019 12:19 AM

Happy Trans Day:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403April 1, 2019 8:34 AM

The vinyl curtain is a good touch. He truly is upping his game lately. Does he have a new collaborator.

by Anonymousreply 404April 1, 2019 8:39 AM

Does Alok identify as a narcissist, r403?

by Anonymousreply 405April 1, 2019 8:40 AM

Crusader Chic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406April 1, 2019 8:42 AM

Jfc, r406. He's utterly exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 407April 1, 2019 8:44 AM

I remember certain fabric shops midtown had all those, in R406.

by Anonymousreply 408April 1, 2019 8:49 AM

Did he find the Star Trek dress up box circa 1971?

by Anonymousreply 409April 1, 2019 12:12 PM

He is truly repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 410April 1, 2019 12:29 PM

Appearance is not identity!

by Anonymousreply 411April 1, 2019 12:32 PM

Isn't the costume at R406 colonialist or imperialist or something? Come to think of it, isn't the phrase "Slay, queen" highly problematic?

by Anonymousreply 412April 1, 2019 12:43 PM

[quote]#SMOKEANDMIRRORS:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 2, 2019 2:49 AM

His outfits/wigs definitely seem to be gettting more expsensive. Does he actually make any money from whatever he’s doing, or do his parents foot all the bills?

by Anonymousreply 414April 2, 2019 2:56 AM

I think he's collaborating with lots of other fashionistas, some with talent. Promotion - freebies. The hat above was from a newish fashionista label

by Anonymousreply 415April 2, 2019 2:59 AM

Jesus, this guy is more vapid than a Kardashian, at least they get paid to wear ugly outfits. What does he contribute? Even drug dealers have skills and are in the game, this guy just sits around dreaming up ugly outfits and "deep" quotes.

by Anonymousreply 416April 2, 2019 6:32 AM

R413 Alok is not down with binary emotions!

by Anonymousreply 417April 2, 2019 6:38 AM

His politics are superficial and on autopilot and NEVER absent from his branding. Maybe he should concentrate more on his obvious illusionist interests and fashion interests as they seem to be improving. He might discover that the public will reward him for being some kind of drag queen, basically.

by Anonymousreply 418April 2, 2019 10:02 AM

Performing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419April 2, 2019 10:08 AM

He's really packing on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 420April 2, 2019 12:00 PM

R420 The ugly fuck was never thin. Or fuckable

Who are the stupid fuckstains who follow Aloioli, Jacob etc, how dense must you be?

by Anonymousreply 421April 2, 2019 12:02 PM

In what way is this asshole trans? He doesn’t even shave his face. I guess wearing lipstick is enough?

by Anonymousreply 422April 2, 2019 1:15 PM

He should not call himself trans. He is non-binary. How can he be transitioning from one to the other if he is both genders at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 423April 2, 2019 1:17 PM

It's a fucking free-for-all, r422/r423. I mean, with 83 separate genders and people stating their pronouns as "she/they" and "he/them", how could it NOT be?

by Anonymousreply 424April 2, 2019 1:21 PM

Male Lena Dunham

by Anonymousreply 425April 2, 2019 1:35 PM

I really enjoy the video where Blaire White and her friend laugh at Alok.

by Anonymousreply 426April 2, 2019 5:47 PM

What video r426?

by Anonymousreply 427April 2, 2019 5:54 PM

Also when Alok went to that event so thrilled to be an insider and Zeeb, Aarona and K/C/nEEn drank and dashed. 2K bottle tab. HA

by Anonymousreply 428April 2, 2019 6:28 PM

Source r428?

by Anonymousreply 429April 3, 2019 3:11 PM

Regardless of what one might think about Blaire White, this just makes me laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 3, 2019 3:23 PM

He's going to be the next Luke Sissyfag.

by Anonymousreply 431April 3, 2019 3:29 PM

Blair White and her friend have some valid points but ignore their own participation of what makes Alok possible. They say are trans women and Alok is not trans because he doesn't pass and put hard work into being a woman or "trans woman" so his business is just making a spectacle and getting people riled up. Sure all true. But they have elided most people's boundaries if they think they are WOMEN or some sort of "the good kind" of trans women. Alok may not be saying he's a trans women I think Alok point is that he is TRANS. stop. Trans. so gendre fluid. White and her transister have a point that the public will lump them all together and Alok is bringing a bad image to their group but BOOHOO girls. You are all playing identity politics and you all crashed Lesbian and Gay politics and many of us were none too happy. So if ALok is crashing your Trans party, its a taste of your own medicine.

by Anonymousreply 432April 3, 2019 4:23 PM

He is a tedious poseur and like his cohorts in crimes against style he is a shallow nothing.

by Anonymousreply 433April 3, 2019 7:25 PM

In what way is he trans?

by Anonymousreply 434April 4, 2019 12:30 PM

You need to check out how T orgs define "trans" these days, R434. According to Stonewall everyone in this thread falls under the "trans umbrella". I get what you mean though, I think. No, he's not transsexual. But 'trans' means 'transgender' now, and includes transvestites, hypno-sissy fetishists, . autogynephiles, babygirlfurs, and clowns like A-bloke and Twavis.

by Anonymousreply 435April 4, 2019 12:51 PM

Who is Twavis?

by Anonymousreply 436April 4, 2019 1:30 PM

Sod the trans umbrella, I'm happy getting rained on.

by Anonymousreply 437April 4, 2019 2:32 PM

I think Alok needs to stop calling himself trans. He is not transitioning into anything. He is gender non-binary, which is not the same thing.

Trans by defintion should be a cis gender person transitioning to the opposite gender.

by Anonymousreply 438April 4, 2019 3:04 PM

Isn't everyone non-binary, more or less, r438? No one possesses 100% female characteristics or 100% male characteristics.

by Anonymousreply 439April 4, 2019 4:23 PM

That’s true, R439, but I think this is more about gender than a male who likes to play with Barbies.

Non-binary people are both male and female and neither male nor female at the same time. In my mind, real non-binary people would be against cis male/cis female/trans male/trans female because they reject only being one gender, regardless of whether it’s cis or trans.

by Anonymousreply 440April 4, 2019 5:12 PM

Gender non-binary speak is such nonsense! You can’t be both male and female and neither male nor female at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 441April 4, 2019 5:58 PM

"I got this dress on sale, and I got this body for free" - I have not been able to stop laughing at that since watching the video @ R430.

by Anonymousreply 442April 4, 2019 6:03 PM

Wait. Are the women in r430 's video trans?

They pass better than any MtF I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 443April 4, 2019 6:08 PM

Alok may not be so brahmin after all.

What is Menon caste? Kerala. Subdivisions. Septs based on Tharavadu of descent. Menon was an honorific title, sometimes hereditary and sometimes granted upon life of the recipient. The title was bestowed to people belonging to the Nair caste.

by Anonymousreply 444April 4, 2019 6:30 PM

Alok’s “body for free” quote IS amazing. So hilarious. And his vocal affectation takes it to absolute camp.

by Anonymousreply 445April 4, 2019 6:33 PM

Do you think Alok is trolling us all?

by Anonymousreply 446April 4, 2019 7:04 PM

R444 He never claimed to be. That label was stuck on him by ignorant DL'ers. He's privileged and upper class, which is a different category.

by Anonymousreply 447April 4, 2019 7:16 PM

When do the parents of these wastes of space get tired of supporting them? Are they going to still be paying for everything when the kids are in their 40s or will there finally be a breaking point?

I can't imagine Alok ever being able to support himself in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 448April 4, 2019 9:32 PM

R430: "This person is basically using our identity to make money."

Oh, bitch, that is RICH coming from you. RICH.

by Anonymousreply 449April 5, 2019 3:43 AM

When will we have an Alok vaid Menon International Day of Awareness? Whennnnnnnnnn?

by Anonymousreply 450April 5, 2019 4:24 AM

I so badly miss Chryssy Tran. How could we ever have made fun of her when this fucking beast exists? I want her to come here and be our friend and start a poetry slam war with him.

by Anonymousreply 451April 5, 2019 5:15 AM

Low IQ people don't understand irony.

by Anonymousreply 452April 5, 2019 8:05 AM

Chryssy Tran actually seems pretty OK in comparison to this horror.

by Anonymousreply 453April 5, 2019 8:13 AM

Twavis = Travis Alabanza. He's the uk equivalent of A-bloke. Like A-bloke, a professional "Queer" non-binary trans. "Neither male or female", but INSISTS on using the female fitting room to dress.undress [because his cock and balls are afraid of other men's cock and balls, unless he's lubed up with his heels in the air].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454April 5, 2019 8:57 AM

So it looks like Alok is wearing an outfit covered with a print of himself. That tells you all you need to know about him.

by Anonymousreply 455April 5, 2019 1:06 PM

R455 - I do hope he launches it as a fashion line. I'm sure it would a huge hit. Maybe each top could come with free blue lipstick?

by Anonymousreply 456April 5, 2019 1:20 PM

Blue lipstick is so brave! I’m so glad that Alok exists so he could teach us about blue lipstick. You know what else is so brave? Standing in front of a microphone, aimlessly rambling and calling it poetry. Brave!

by Anonymousreply 457April 5, 2019 3:03 PM

Alok on a podcast hosted by four screaming NYC bottoms.

"What's your relationship with the word 'faggot'?"

"I identify as one, I relish in it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458April 8, 2019 8:33 PM

What happens in the R.I.S.D. dorm, stays in the R.I.S.D. dorm.

by Anonymousreply 459April 8, 2019 8:48 PM

"The Thots."

by Anonymousreply 460April 8, 2019 8:53 PM

They/Them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461April 9, 2019 10:05 AM

Alok - no one with functioning eyesight is ever going to say they like your outfits, no matter what fucking pronoun they use.

by Anonymousreply 462April 9, 2019 10:10 AM

[quote]blessed to be brown, bearded, and bountiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463April 9, 2019 10:13 AM

If actual biological women dressed like Alok, Jacob and all these other freaks they would be totally unemployable.

by Anonymousreply 464April 9, 2019 10:52 AM

Missed out 'boring' 'buffoon' and 'barmy' there Alok.

by Anonymousreply 465April 9, 2019 10:53 AM

R464 - I don't think employers are queuing up to give these clowns work. As in an actual job that doesn't involve staring at their own navels or writing about how oppressed they.

by Anonymousreply 466April 9, 2019 10:57 AM

Alok is like chlamydia, an unwanted gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 467April 9, 2019 10:58 AM

If you can get out from under oppression by a change of clothes it’s not really oppression.

by Anonymousreply 468April 9, 2019 1:51 PM

Ssshhh R468 - you're giving the game away. People might get the idea that their 'oppression' is actually self inflicted.

Oh.

by Anonymousreply 469April 10, 2019 7:40 AM

r461 Wow, words are very hurtful to they, literal violence. This motherfucker is actually complaining about people who are paying him to spew his bullshit not calling him by the right pronouns. Alok needs to spend some time in the real world and actually see some real problems. We should do a go fund me to send they to some war torn country and then they can have real fears.

by Anonymousreply 470April 10, 2019 8:18 AM

Omg.

by Anonymousreply 471April 10, 2019 10:28 AM

[quote]THANK GODDESS I AM FEMME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472April 14, 2019 3:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473April 14, 2019 4:21 PM

^ They have arrived.

by Anonymousreply 474April 14, 2019 4:29 PM

Sam Smith- and wait, Alok’s book is a collection of poetry??? That seems worse than some autobiographical self-help book.

Was this self-published or did someone actually pay to publish his poetry?

by Anonymousreply 475April 14, 2019 4:45 PM

This guy knows he's fucking hideous, who the fuck is trying to convince he's beautiful? Not even Helen Keller would fall for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 476April 14, 2019 5:03 PM

Both Sam Smith AND Alok? Now I want to kill myself.

by Anonymousreply 477April 14, 2019 5:25 PM

What do you have against Sam Smith? He’s Uber talented and looks super hot in that IG pic.

by Anonymousreply 478April 14, 2019 6:35 PM

"What do you have against Sam Smith? He’s Uber talented and looks super hot in that IG pic."

HE???!!! Sam has made it clear that he "feels like a woman," so please use the correct pronoun.

by Anonymousreply 479April 14, 2019 8:07 PM

I’ve been seeing more and more guys doing the beard with lipstick, mascara, and eye shadow combo lately. They remind me of those black velvet hobo clown paintings of the 60s.

by Anonymousreply 480April 14, 2019 8:37 PM

It's nothing new r480. That look was around in the 80s and 90s too. These idiots think they invented everything.

Back in the day "non-binary" was just called "cross-dressing." Guys who dressed in women's clothes were just thought of as having a weird kink and were basically ignored.

by Anonymousreply 481April 14, 2019 9:06 PM

Did Mommy vaid Menon pay for Alok's tweets to be published?

by Anonymousreply 482April 14, 2019 11:16 PM

R478, he is a piss-poor imitation of Boy George and Luther Vandross combined. OR Whitney Houston. It depends on which song we are referring to. I remember when he sang Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know", acapella. It made me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 483April 14, 2019 11:24 PM

Agreed r483, and if anyone did like Sam Smith, I hope this has cured it. Wtf, why is he encouraging that fucker?

by Anonymousreply 484April 15, 2019 6:04 AM

Alok vapid Menon has an entry on Goodreads........... good grief!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485April 15, 2019 7:42 AM

I would never pay for the book, but I would love to read an excerpt or two of the poetry. I bet it’s equal parts ghastly and unintentionally hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 486April 15, 2019 9:19 AM

R486 - there may be some hidden in here. Life's too short for me to care too much...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487April 15, 2019 11:34 AM

Alok asks that we don't share his writings. But fuck that.

Here are some examples:

"Man In A Dress"

i might be a man in a dress, but i am also a woman in pants.

"A Gender, A Prayer"

I don’t know if I believe in God, but I do believe in trans femmes. And if there isn’t something divine about surviving and thriving in a world predicated on your denigration then I swear there is nothing holy on this Earth.

"Weight"

my mother gave birth to me & i gave birth to her sadness

i wonder: which weighed more?

"Lazy"

when cis women tell me to shave "if i want to look like a 'real' woman" i remember that men are so lazy they make women do the work of patriarchy for them.

i smile back. say: "no thank you!" by which i mean: what could be more real than this?

Jesus Fucking Christ...I don't know about you but I'm ordering his/her/its book RIGHT NOW!

by Anonymousreply 488April 15, 2019 11:39 AM

Well 'poetry' has certainly changed since I was at school. Now it's apparently 'random thoughts I wrote down whilst taking a shit'.

by Anonymousreply 489April 15, 2019 11:40 AM

THANK YOU, R488. I am laughing so hard right now. This is exactly what I needed on a Monday morning. These “poems” are fucking priceless.

by Anonymousreply 490April 15, 2019 12:00 PM

R490, lol. I don't know where the poetry part is. But I guess he wouldn't be Alok if it were obvious.

by Anonymousreply 491April 16, 2019 12:31 AM

Real talk, does anyone know if he’s actually getting laid?

by Anonymousreply 492April 21, 2019 9:34 AM

He's needs a cooking show, stat. It will mostly be (comped, promotional) boutique urban take out that he resents bitterly but sometimes he will put effort into plating. He will eat none of it, on camera, instead narrate his faked eating disorders and the hegemonic powers that cause them.

by Anonymousreply 493April 21, 2019 9:46 AM

The Biography of Pink - by Aiko Aiko I A

how do you write the biography of a color?

a long time ago: pink was born. pink had lots of friends. then pink was taken hostage got a life-sentence, had to serve it in this foreign land called “gender”

how do you write a romance novel about a color? is the color the protagonist or the villain? does the color love you back?

at age 2 i refused to wear anything but pink by age 11 i stopped. substituted the floral and lisa frank for a pair of grey slacks. the thing is: i was desi. which meant my mom didn’t let me near Hot Topic which meant the closest i was permitted to goth was a pair of grey dress shoes, slacks, and a knit sweater, from spelling bee to blasting Evanescence in my room, i was ready for anything

how do you host a funeral for a color? where does it take place? was it when they pushed you down? was it when they called you a faggot? was it when you feared for your life? not only from their hands, but yours? was it when you began to fear everything you used to love? is that when it died, the color? when you feared everything you used to love ?

these days i still fear everything i used to love. see the magazines say “girl power” wonder what kind of a girl does pink love? what kind of girl does pink punish?

wonder when does their romance novel become our horror film?

want to shout at the feminists but don’t know how: the only pink i was allowed to keep was the one in my mouth so i used it so much at some point it became photo studio full of negatives i’m still trying to process every time i speak about it a couple of old polaroids come out of a boy wearing pink, a girl wearing blue, a body before the storm: puberty OR a natural disaster ?

it’s not that i wanted to be a girl i wanted to be pink.

it’s not that i wanted to be fragile, i wanted permission to be fragile

it’s not that i wanted to be weak, i wanted to be offered help.

at my funeral make sure they dress me in a pink birthday dress, frilly and superfluous. lower me down, watch me come to life.

by Anonymousreply 494April 21, 2019 9:55 AM

^ proves the point that those people all come from backwards, restrictive, homophobic and freethinkphobic households.

by Anonymousreply 495April 21, 2019 10:05 AM

It proves they had shitty English teachers who didn't nip that tragic rhetoric in the bud. Probably bad art teachers as well. My art teacher would walk around with a ruler and encourage wild creativity but slap that ruler around when he spotted hokey, maudlin, or sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 496April 21, 2019 10:13 AM

Yes but what is he wearing for Easter???? Ooooohhh.... OUTFITS!! FASHION!!!

by Anonymousreply 497April 21, 2019 6:36 PM

R497 What I'm really waiting for is what he wears to Meredith's wedding. Hopefully he doesn't upstage the bride.

by Anonymousreply 498April 21, 2019 6:48 PM

Can he even help it? Those prints!! Those colors!! Alok IS fashion!!!

by Anonymousreply 499April 21, 2019 9:32 PM

Is Meredith getting married?

by Anonymousreply 500April 21, 2019 10:33 PM

R500 Is meredith the fat albino with the body shaped like a fat person?

by Anonymousreply 501April 21, 2019 10:57 PM

it’s not that i wanted to be fragile, i wanted permission to be fragile

it’s not that i wanted to be weak, i wanted to be offered help.

jesus, it's all about xher

by Anonymousreply 502April 22, 2019 2:19 AM

Yeah, spill r498 - is someone making an honest man of the scolding cut’n’paste “poet”?

Why do they all have to look like they have a loyalty card for the thrift shop? It’s bizarre how they all emulate 1980s sitcom grandmas.

by Anonymousreply 503April 22, 2019 3:26 AM

I think they look closer to 1980s secretaries from Staten Island.

by Anonymousreply 504April 22, 2019 3:48 AM

I want Alok to teach me how to eat out xir shenis in a non-problematic style.

by Anonymousreply 505April 22, 2019 4:09 AM

r505 Dude, do you not know it is exhausting for Aiko Aiko I A to have to do all the heavy lifting for cis men? Well, know, it is exhausting

by Anonymousreply 506April 22, 2019 4:12 AM

Yes R503 she's going to be a June bride.

by Anonymousreply 507April 22, 2019 5:06 AM

Alok's poetry the tl/dr version;

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me me me me me!!

by Anonymousreply 508April 22, 2019 8:47 AM

R507 Jessica christ, who would marry that ugly fuck? PLEASE post a picture.

by Anonymousreply 509April 22, 2019 8:59 AM

R509 "She's one pretty lady!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510April 22, 2019 9:27 AM

"I want Alok to teach me how to eat out xir shenis in a non-problematic style."

Here you go, R505:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511April 22, 2019 12:15 PM

In honor of R504.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512April 22, 2019 12:41 PM

Meredith and xhyr fiancee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513April 22, 2019 1:18 PM

Just when I thought the little homophobe couldn't be more irritating, he uses the cloying "This one", as if the baby Ben Elton is literally a baby.

by Anonymousreply 514April 22, 2019 3:16 PM

Does Alok get brazilian waxes to obtain a smooth, genderqueer hole? Or is that too patriarchical? Do zir paramours demand a hairy taint? Zhim needs to blog about zher perineum in order for all of zhus to participate in the latest and wokest demands of the maintenance zour pubis. Am I problematic? Am I? Please, Alok, instruct zme!! I can’t let the patriarchy think I’m part of their problematications!

by Anonymousreply 515April 23, 2019 2:26 AM

I am Alok

Alluring Lovable Orgasmic Kween

by Anonymousreply 516April 23, 2019 7:39 AM

Awful Lipstick Owning Kunt

by Anonymousreply 517April 23, 2019 7:41 AM

R513 Thank you

Apparently he is an aspie austistic ADHD PTSD cis white emotionally stunted man.

by Anonymousreply 518April 24, 2019 7:02 AM

r518 we used to call them "tranny chasers."

by Anonymousreply 519April 24, 2019 12:58 PM

What is life like when Alok is home by xirself? Hanging out in boxers watching Game of Thrones with all the drag wiped off zir face and all the cheap extensions plucked out and discarded onto the vanity until tomorrow’s insta story? Or is it all turquoise lipstick and Goodwill knockoffs of Joan Cusack in “Working Girl” ensembles, 24/7? Occam’s razor is that zhe just hangs out like a normal gay dude.

If a genderqueer, two-spirited, Brahmin, hijra tree falls in the forest and nobody’s there to see it, is it actually wearing a ratty lavender weave and a rayon Pucci knockoff catsuit?

by Anonymousreply 520May 2, 2019 3:17 AM

Girlfriend is really UPPING her Game!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521May 2, 2019 8:16 AM

Fluid Together:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522May 2, 2019 8:17 AM

Nico completely lost his couple years of really good looks. He was a textbook example of the smoke and mirrors that 6-8s use to pull off 9 for awhile. Back in my day, only few guys knew how to do that but nowadays every Tom Dick and Harry straight bi and gay knows how to do it and photoshop, posing, filters, fitness regimes, grooming and taking 100 photos a day makes it possible.

by Anonymousreply 523May 2, 2019 8:43 AM

What is Meredith?

by Anonymousreply 524May 2, 2019 8:56 AM

Did they fuck ? Nico being pansexual and Alok... human, it had to happen right ?

by Anonymousreply 525May 2, 2019 10:49 AM

R521 His ego is as big as Texas.

by Anonymousreply 526May 2, 2019 11:41 AM

R522 Nico needs to write more poetry about his cut dick.

by Anonymousreply 527May 2, 2019 11:42 AM

How about no.

by Anonymousreply 528May 2, 2019 2:19 PM

I love their “poetry.” They just write regular sentences. You know what? My post is poetry because I say so. I’m a poet too!

by Anonymousreply 529May 2, 2019 8:17 PM

WURK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530May 2, 2019 11:18 PM

Hideous Clothes Club

by Anonymousreply 531May 2, 2019 11:20 PM

[quote]⛅️ It's your girlboy Alok coming to you live and in color, always in color here from Cloud 9! ⛅️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532May 2, 2019 11:24 PM

He looks like an old lady who dresses like shit because dementia.

by Anonymousreply 533May 2, 2019 11:29 PM

Is Alok, himself, posting here?

by Anonymousreply 534May 3, 2019 12:04 AM

These guys just used to be called cross-dressers.

by Anonymousreply 535May 3, 2019 12:05 AM

Oinky is in shock that Casper Black Guy Cheating Runner has to lower his testosterone levels before he can run against man. His chromosomes are XY, he is a man

by Anonymousreply 536May 3, 2019 12:13 AM

I wonder how much money Alok's parents are spending to pay his rent and living expenses in NYC. God knows that doesn't come cheap.

by Anonymousreply 537May 3, 2019 1:19 AM

Do Alok and Nico get into some docking action with each other?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538May 3, 2019 9:16 AM

As Nico's looks fade and he gets older, his clinging onto this 'binary' shtick for attention.

by Anonymousreply 539May 3, 2019 9:19 AM

Well he has his shitty series to promote after all.

by Anonymousreply 540May 3, 2019 9:32 AM

Alook, A Vapid Melon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541May 3, 2019 12:17 PM

I just can't handle the smug look that is on Nico's wife's face at all times. "I'm jaded, yet playful; I wear my heart on my sleeve, yet there is something mysterious about me, no?" I never advocate violence against women, but would I lose sleep if all three of them were to be subjected to vicious face slappings? No.

by Anonymousreply 542May 3, 2019 3:20 PM

His makeup skills are improving

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543May 15, 2019 8:00 PM

Girl is getting FAT. Needs to lay off the carbs and do some crunches.

by Anonymousreply 544May 15, 2019 9:37 PM

At the R532 pic: "paid partnership with Allbirds". What the hell are these companies thinking? There's not some huge audience for performative wokeness in consumer goods. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 545May 15, 2019 9:49 PM

Nico and his wife are the New Face of Queer Families.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546May 15, 2019 10:01 PM

Why have all the other threads about this dope and his little clique of twats been deleted?

The Jacob Tobia threads have all gone, and the Sam Escobar one and she was/is the linchpin in all of this, she was the one that made them famous and got them in magazines. The Escobar thread had some juicy insider who knew her irl and explained how Alok et. al. targeted her as a dopey straight woman who claimed to be a 'non binary queer' desperate for attention from some actual gay people, and used her to get famous for more grant money/pitty bucks.

by Anonymousreply 547May 17, 2019 12:07 AM

Dammit I wish I saw that Escobar thread before it got deleted.

by Anonymousreply 548May 17, 2019 2:13 AM

The latest Jacob thread is still around, but will probably be nuked soon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549May 17, 2019 2:20 AM

Still having trouble getting fucked by masc gay men, Alok?

by Anonymousreply 550May 17, 2019 2:22 AM

r548 The arm hair saga was a highlight,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551May 17, 2019 2:43 AM

Alok is now a pro-choice advocate - for non binary people, of course.

In the words of my friend @alokvmenon: "Abortion is a queer issue. Abortion is a trans issue. Abortion is a non-binary issue. A lot of people still mistakenly believe that only cis women & heterosexual people can get pregnant / have abortions & this rhetoric erases queer women, trans men, and non-binary people who have a disproportionately difficult time accessing abortions."'

by Anonymousreply 552May 17, 2019 11:47 AM

Wow. Talk about not dealing in biological realities.

by Anonymousreply 553May 17, 2019 12:31 PM

Wow R552 - in all the insanity in the world of Alok etc that has to be the most offensive thing I've ever read. As if the REAL issues facing REAL women in these backwards states aren't bad enough, this clown has to try and attach himself to it.

This guy is not funny any more, he's seriously dangerous and unstable.

by Anonymousreply 554May 17, 2019 5:55 PM

These folks have been "!!ERASED!!" so very, very many times, and yet they are still in our faces. How does that work?

by Anonymousreply 555May 17, 2019 6:02 PM

r552

by Anonymousreply 556May 17, 2019 6:58 PM

try that again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557May 17, 2019 6:58 PM

If only Alok was aborted.

by Anonymousreply 558May 18, 2019 3:47 AM

Genderqueers like Alok have disproportionate difficulty accessing abortions. Even if they’re able to find a provider in their state within a reasonable driving distance, often the provider will turn them down due to lack of fetus, uterus, or having had intercourse in the last nine months. It’s a downright disgrace. Trans women of color didn’t fight so hard at Stonewall for this type of malpractice to be perpetrated against their descendants’ brown trans bodies. It doesn’t matter if you can physically be impregnated, abortion is your right regardless l. To deny any person that right is a slap in the face of all the transwomen who fought the establishment back at Stonewall.

by Anonymousreply 559May 20, 2019 3:51 AM

You’d think only trans women of color were present at Stonewall...

by Anonymousreply 560May 20, 2019 4:00 AM

I think people like him seek and crave that shock value. If people completely ignored their clownish look they would look for another looks or premise to get attention and shock people.

by Anonymousreply 561May 20, 2019 4:01 AM

When I was in my 20s and still going out to bars back in the 90s/00s, there were always one or two weirdos in the bar who looked absolutely fucking crazy like Alok and co.. They were just ignored by the other patrons. I would imagine this is what's happening to Alok, Jacob etc. Nobody pays them much mind in public, and they can't stand being ignored. Of course, the total lack of self-awareness prevents them from realizing why.

by Anonymousreply 562May 20, 2019 4:13 AM

I thought Alok's problem (well one of them) was no one wanted to fuck it, so why does it need access to abortions?

by Anonymousreply 563May 20, 2019 9:38 AM

It's all about the image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564May 20, 2019 10:07 AM

There's no there, there.

by Anonymousreply 565May 20, 2019 10:10 AM

He's certainly gaining weight.

by Anonymousreply 566May 20, 2019 10:11 AM

Alok is wearing one of Blanche's old dresses from the Golden Girls in r564's video.

by Anonymousreply 567May 20, 2019 11:58 AM

I don't think alok is comparing abortion for himself, he mentioned "non binary" people and "transmen" (which could all be female and still get pregnant). he's not mental. yet.

by Anonymousreply 568May 20, 2019 12:02 PM

*and lesbians

by Anonymousreply 569May 20, 2019 12:02 PM

R568 - the day Alok thinks of anyone but itself will be the day hell freezes over.

by Anonymousreply 570May 20, 2019 1:20 PM

Uh? There is something very unscientific here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571May 21, 2019 3:40 AM

Wait a second - these people want to be known as their self-identified gender and freak out when you dare challenge that, or 'dead name' them. Yet when inescapable biological reality comes along, it's fine for them to be their actual biological sex again? Make your minds up ladies/gents/whatevers.

by Anonymousreply 572May 21, 2019 7:15 AM

This is awfully stupid and has nothing to do GLB.

by Anonymousreply 573May 21, 2019 6:40 PM

Does Alok have an OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 574May 23, 2019 2:49 AM

[quote]I love their “poetry.” They just write regular sentences. You know what? My post is poetry because I say so. I’m a poet too!

Bruh, get with the jargon. You IDENTIFY as a poet.

by Anonymousreply 575May 23, 2019 4:16 AM

“When I make myself visible, I am creating a resource for other people.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576May 23, 2019 6:20 AM

If you are wondering what his secret is to maintaining his glowing skin, Bon Appétit has his nighttime routine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577May 23, 2019 7:21 AM

I was wondering who chooses his beautiful outfits...is it Helen Keller via a ouija board?

by Anonymousreply 578May 23, 2019 7:44 AM

What do people keep interviewing him for?

by Anonymousreply 579May 23, 2019 7:58 AM

R579 - shits and giggles?

by Anonymousreply 580May 23, 2019 9:58 AM

Oh FFS - it's on the BBC now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 23, 2019 11:15 AM

I love his weird, awkward “fashion” poses.

by Anonymousreply 582May 23, 2019 5:24 PM

This is so sexist. Any small difference is a new gender; he can't just accept he is an effeminate man.

by Anonymousreply 583May 23, 2019 10:37 PM

Of course Alok vapid Melon doesn't shave, he is a lazy Indian at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 584May 24, 2019 12:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585May 24, 2019 12:09 PM

Alok's really mastered the Fashionista Slouch in this photo........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586May 24, 2019 12:15 PM

Nonbinary: I don't feel like a man/woman. It's all based on cultural expectations of masculinity and femininity. In the end, they end up reinforcing sexist views forced on men and women.

by Anonymousreply 587May 26, 2019 10:52 PM

Has Ms Metz been loaning out her snack purse to Alok? To the poster who claimed there’s not much there there, well, I must disagree- they are plumping up like the Goodyear Blimp.

by Anonymousreply 588May 27, 2019 12:33 AM

I see more people are referring to themselves as homosexual people given how trans activism and the queer/nonbinary crew attempt to redefine the boundaries of homosexual attraction.

by Anonymousreply 589June 1, 2019 4:59 AM

Stunning us once again!! and DL star Jacob Tobia makes an appearence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590June 3, 2019 2:36 AM

R590 Beyonce watch out!

by Anonymousreply 591June 3, 2019 2:39 AM

Believe it or not, this last week I went to an end-of-the-year teaching workshop on "Working with Trans Students"at the university where I work, and the facilitator showed us a youtube video of none other than Alok Vaid Menon discussing his intersectionality as part of her initial presentation! I almost fell over because I thought of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 592June 3, 2019 2:58 AM

He's all about looks.

by Anonymousreply 593June 8, 2019 2:07 PM

Praise, too! He also likes praise!

by Anonymousreply 594June 8, 2019 2:21 PM

This tends to be a weekend only thread. New posts seem to happen on the weekend. I kind of like it’s leisurely pace.

by Anonymousreply 595June 8, 2019 5:34 PM

We'll soon need to open part 2. I hope Alok has some great new looks lined up for us to admire. Personally I don't think he'll ever top this one, where he looks about 70.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596June 9, 2019 4:38 PM

Yesterday was International Non-Binary Day!

I do hope Alok was celebrating and CELEBRATED to the level he/she/it deserves.

(Who the fuck decides these days?)

by Anonymousreply 597July 15, 2019 9:56 AM

Has it spawned?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598July 15, 2019 9:57 AM

Gender nonconforming men.

by Anonymousreply 599July 15, 2019 10:13 AM

When do I , and other masculine gay men, get OUR day?

I'm fed up with kowtowing the effeminate because apparently by not dressing like a freak and wishing to draw attention to myself 24 hours a day I have 'privilege'.

Anyway who's for part 2?

by Anonymousreply 600July 15, 2019 10:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!