Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beautiful Boy bombs at the Box Office. Is It Boy Timmy Chalamet 's career over?

Will he still get an Oscar nomination? Does he need to do more pap walks and make out sessions with it girl Lily Rose Depp? Should he do a follow up interview with another former member of One Direction?

by Anonymousreply 601November 9, 2018 8:59 PM

This was never going to do well at the box office. Who wants to see a drug addiction movie during the holidays

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2018 4:07 AM

I doubt it , even the best actors hit a bump in their career road.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2018 4:11 AM

the director takes the blame for this mess of a film. After so many different edits he couldn't piece together a decent film. I really don't think Chalamet has a shot at an Oscar for this

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2018 4:13 AM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2018 4:19 AM

I feel bad for Tim. This film isn't doing well and he has the King next year which is gonna be a tough sell as well

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2018 4:21 AM

Half of the reason for its performance is probably guys too afraid to go up to the ticket counter and say "One for beautiful boy, please."

Timmy is most definitely going to get an Oscar nom as a lot of people felt he should've won Best Actor last year. That said, the odds right now have him losing to Mahershala Ali (which is a shame, because even though Mahershala's brilliant, he just won not too long ago). Regardless, Timmy will be fine. He will keep getting Oscar-bait roles due to his talent and he will easily get more commercial films due to his looks/avid fan base. He just needs to hop on one of those commercial roles soon so his bankability can become clearer to the powers that be in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2018 4:28 AM

It wasn't THAT bad. I saw it last night. It's not that the movie is horrible, per se, but rather, the story is just a bore. "Will he get sober? When will he get sober?" And he just gets high. And then gets high one more time. And then gets high again. We know he's eventually going to get sober because he did that—he wrote a book about it.

So it's just kind of a slog. A two-hour treading of water.

Some may have issues with the back-and-forth-in-time aspect, but I'm used to that, and it didn't bother me. It didn't really matter.

Would I have sat through it if it had been Marky Mark playing Nic? Or Ryan Gosling? Or twenty years ago, Brad Pitt? FUCK NO! It's something for the devoted Tim O'Tay fan only IMO. Or Steve Carell fan (he wasn't nearly as bad as you've heard; the problem is you expect Michael Scott to make a joke out of anything and everything, and David Sheff doesn't do that.

Addiction: not a great storyline.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2018 5:31 AM

It was a bad movie. I saw it at TIFF and the storyline structure and the repetitive aspects go nowhere. The box office is bad and I don't think he can hang on with a film with so little buz until January

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2018 6:15 AM

I love Timotay but I don't want to see a movie about a drug addict right now. The world is crappy enough.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2018 6:24 AM

Beautiful Boy is a good film, but not a great film. It doesn't follow the typical storyline for most addiction movies, where a person becomes addicted, there is an intervention, and then finally, after much suffering, they reach sobriety and everything is coming up roses. This movie show that addiction and recovery are a slog to go through, and you will relapse, and relapse, and relapse time and time again. It is painful to live through and to witness. In that respect, this movie portrays that.

The acting is the best part of the movie. In no way is Timothee Chalamet "over". He is the best part of the film and probably owes any success it comes by to his performance alone. Steve Carell and Maura Tierney are also standouts.

The movie might not do well in theaters, but it is an Amazon movie and will be available on Amazon Prime eventually, where it might find its audience.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2018 6:25 AM

1.8 Million at the box office with a $25 million budget. It's not gonna get any better with the continued onslaught of holiday films

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2018 6:25 AM

Why a budget of $25 million? That seem ridiculous high for a film with an unappealing story and really no big names attached.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2018 6:29 AM

hell no

with his face tits and asshole he can go a looooong way bb

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2018 6:50 AM

Timothee Chalamet needs to become a Helix Studios exclusive- he is 22 soon to be 23 on December 27

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2018 6:52 AM

I want him so bad I can taste him.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2018 9:39 AM

I don't understand the $25 million budget either. It should have been under $5 million. It is not as if there there is a huge cast, cgi or expensive location to location hopping. It is a serious topic but did not look compelling.

But I am not surprised it bombed when it expanded. For some reason the media was completely clueless to the fact that it was a small number of loud, rabid fans inflating the initial weekend. Same thing happened with Call Me By Your Name which was expected to bring in more box office after a year of hype.

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2018 9:57 AM

There are moments when Tim O' is even more beautiful in this movie than he was in CMBYN. And as I watched, I kept thinking, "But I know Elio would never throw his life away like this." I can't wait to see CMBYN, part 2.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2018 10:00 AM

I want my balls so deep in him it penetrates his brain.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2018 10:06 AM

If you've got the dick, r18, he's got the brain.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2018 10:07 AM

The topic of the movie alone is not appealing. Add to the poor reviews this movie has gotten (68 % on RT), moviegoers just are not gonna waste their money (and time) to watch it on cinemas. They'd rather wait for it to come out on Amazon Prime or as a dvd. Good acting performance unfortunately is just not enough for people to part with their hard-earned money. In as much as his fans want to think he is popular, he still can not make people watch his movies by virtue of his name alone. It reminds me of Hiddleston. At one point in time, he was internet-famous, but it did not translate to box-office hits. Other than Loki movies, the rest of his films were flops. Ok maybe except for Kong movie. And now, he has virtually disappeared (though I honestly blame more the Hiddleswift PR stunt and GG speech fiasco as to why Hollywood seems to have shunned him).

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2018 10:26 AM

There's probably less than 15 stars in Hollywood that can sell movies on their name alone. You have to be in a franchise or a superhero movie it seems these days to do well, besides the sporadic unexpected hit. What doomed this film was the budget. If it was more reasonable these returns wouldn't be so dire. 25 mill for this film is ridiculous. But he is liked by HW, is white, and has talent so he will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2018 10:33 AM

One meh film doesn't end a career , he has lots of projects lined up he's fine

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2018 10:48 AM

He’s not over. BUT if he’s not selling for The King and Dune as a lead, he needs to change strategy.

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2018 10:50 AM

He's supporting in little women and he's mentioned another 'upcoming project' which is filming before dune

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2018 10:53 AM

(Plus he's meant to be supporting in beautiful boy even tho he's a co-lead but if he had even more of a role I honestly think the film would have done better)

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2018 10:54 AM

When will the theater/cinematic experience, close up shop for good? I give 5 more years.

We all know it’s going this way. No one wants to slog it over to the AMC, when they can sit in the comfort of their own homes, and watch it on that HUGE TV they got for Christmas.

Film festivals will continue, of course. As they should.

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2018 10:54 AM

as if certain films don't still make an extortionate amount of money at the box office

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2018 10:56 AM

I proudly pranced up to the box office window and loudly proclaimed “Good sir, please sell me one cinema ticket to enjoy that beautiful boy, Timotee Chalamet, in the film Beautiful Boy!”

I was the only one in the theater.

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2018 10:56 AM

R24 The other movie is the Wes Anderson comedy/musical one. It’s a small role bc production begins in February ( again). It does CV if you want. But, his biggest challenge is to look like a lead in movies...like Ansel Elgort ( who is IKEA imo) and that’s a hard fit for a guy like Tim, even if he’s far more talented than Elgort.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2018 10:59 AM

My theatre wasn't very full. There were just enough slurpers, food pickers, and wrapper rustlers to make me long for the experience r26 speaks of.

Can't regret, won't forget, what I did for Tim.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2018 10:59 AM

r28 Probably for the best. Someone would definitely have complained when you took your pants off and got out the lube.

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2018 11:02 AM

R28, where did you see it?

This audience is big city, and even then, how many will commit to watching the film, when we’ve either read one of the books, or just lost interest in it after Scheff’s story hit Vanity Fair, years ago?

Big city audience, with very small town returns. It will do well on Amazon. Well, better than theatrical release.

This is all about awards buzz. Surely, we all understand this.

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2018 11:03 AM

old men and school girls were masturbating on the back row.

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2018 11:08 AM

Is this the new Tim thread?

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2018 11:13 AM

Why are they doing Dune again? It is not a book good for adaptation. It certainly is not a crowd pleaser. And it is not as if you can do that movie on a small budget.

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2018 11:17 AM

[quote]Who wants to see a drug addiction movie during the holidays

I do, I do!

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2018 11:18 AM

R35 It is definitely a risky project. Besides Star Wars, no serious sci-fi film has done well lately. Maybe it can buck the trend.

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2018 11:19 AM

If I didn't read DL I wouldn't know who he is and I'd never believe he's thought of as handsome. He looks like a simpering, smug bore. Steve Carrell was great as Michael Scott for a few years but who wants to see him in a serious movie?

I imagine most people think like I do.

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2018 11:20 AM

[quote]Is this the new Tim thread?

As long as you don't ruin it with every fart he farts in England or Boston or Duneville, or wherever he happens to be filming.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2018 11:20 AM

[quote]I imagine most people think like I do.

I imagine most people don't give a FUCK how you "think."

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2018 11:21 AM

Dune would work best as a maxi series. It needs a GoT type treatment to do it justice. HBO or Netflix seems like the ideal place to do it.

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2018 11:22 AM

[quote]He just needs to hop on one of those commercial roles soon so his bankability can become clearer to the powers that be in Hollywood.

Isn't there a waifish, whispy, ethereal, comic-book hero he can play?

Or an insect, like a praying mantis or an ant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2018 11:23 AM

I will watch it on Amazon, as I relate very much with the story. Most recovering addicts will, obviously.

But because I do know the story, inside and out, having had experienced similar scenarios, my impetus for watching it isn’t quickened due to Chalamet, or Carrell.

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2018 11:24 AM

Dune was already a miniseries. That book just does not translate to the screen. Just like A Wrinkle in Time.

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2018 11:27 AM

[quote]He's supporting in little women

Honestly, this is a great move on his part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2018 11:27 AM

Agreed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2018 11:28 AM

The movie was ok, not terrible but not great. What wrecked it was the editing, some of the worst I've seen in a major motion picture. Carrell was kind of blah also. Tim will come out fine, good lord he's only at the beginning of his career.

by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2018 11:33 AM

I liked a lot of the music.

R47, if you care to specify, what exactly about the editing didn't work for you?

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2018 11:35 AM

[quote] I imagine most people don't give a FUCK how you "think."

My comment is meant to explain why the earth does not stop revolving on its axis every time Timothy Chalamet farts. A lot of people seem to have a hard time coming to grips with that.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2018 11:40 AM

I saw it at a matinee yesterday, the theater was about 1/3 full.

The movie is repetitive, but I guess that is the nature of the beast, getting clean, relapsing, getting clean, relapsing…

I had forgotten that it was based on the memoirs the father and son, so throughout the movie I did not know how it was going to end, and I did not remember that it was based on a true story.

But the acting was really good, from all four principles, so I would say three stars out of four.

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2018 11:42 AM

Dune was considered too “gay” in the 80s ( gayest year)...how can it be so well received today?

I’m just hoping they don’t put HS in there too.

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2018 12:05 PM

Is there any way he can be the only Oscar nominee from a film with mixed to bad reviews that bombs badly at the box office?

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2018 12:39 PM

I was going to ask r52's question of the Datalounge database. Who has won (or been nominated) for an outstanding performance in a shitty film? What's the most extreme example of divergence?

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2018 12:46 PM

People said that about Meryl and her win for the Iron Lady. But I can't remember if it was a box office bomb or not.

by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2018 12:48 PM

My show was pretty full when I saw it Friday night. It was good. Timmy should win the Oscar. Whatever happened to Armie though. His career took a nose dive. What is he doing next?

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2018 12:58 PM

There is literally one poster who posted all the box office and Oscar stuff on the thread. It's the same person who spams the Armie Hammer thread. Thank me later.

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2018 1:06 PM

The better question is whether Armie has the drive (or any interest at all) to win an Oscar like Timmy has. The latter is young and always expresses his dissatisfaction seeing his acting peers or on whether his career is sustainable.

Also, for the love of God please blacklist the people who created the score/playlist for BB

by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2018 1:08 PM

I liked some of the music, r57.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2018 1:10 PM

Armie is thirsty . His movie is terrible but he's still going to all the contender events plastering himself to Felicity like he did to Timmy last year in hope someone would not notice his wooden acting skills and give him an Oscar out of pity. Or maybe he is using the trust fund this time for something useful. Not his wife's plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2018 1:13 PM

No actor is over for a movie tanking, not even the ones who were in a supposed blockbuster that ends in a dismal box office faliure. The problem is when you get flop after flop after flop.

Anyway, someone like Timothee is even less danger because he never was in a big hit. He (like Lucas Hedges) got a lot of positive reviews and recognition for previous words, but he is not a leading man in big budget projects (and if he is smart he will avoid that type of role for a good while). His career will be perfectly fine.

Anyway, every three or four years there are a good bunch of actress and actors who seem destined to get big roles and awards, five years later if one of two are even on the same level of recognition is a surprise

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2018 1:13 PM

Armie is so in love with Timmy though. He never looks happy with his wife. Reunion tonight! I hope there's some hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2018 1:16 PM

Maybe they'll do it in the men's room like they did at the NY Film Festival

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2018 1:23 PM

r61 with the wife outta town the reunion probably happened already deep intro the night.

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2018 1:40 PM

^into faaack

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2018 1:41 PM

How is this a bomb when it's just come out? It appears to be a platform release where they roll it out slowly so it's too soon to know how this will do. But even if it bombs Timothée will be fine. He is not going anywhere. They all have bombs. Look at Armie. He's had plenty of bombs. His movie about the painter, I think one person saw that. I actually thought this was really good and will watch anything this sexy twink produces.

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2018 1:45 PM

The wife is out of town? Now you're talking.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2018 1:46 PM

She flew somewhere out of the country yesterday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 67November 4, 2018 1:48 PM

Out of the country? Yeah boi.

by Anonymousreply 68November 4, 2018 1:49 PM

I think Timmy is the top. I've never seen any tangible evidence of Armie's penis and Armie walks like a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 69November 4, 2018 1:51 PM

Timmy looks like a total power bottom tho. Ride that bitch raw, Timmeh!

by Anonymousreply 70November 4, 2018 1:53 PM

Nah Armie looks like they've all had a go. Timmy, Henry, Matt. Look at his walk and the way he stands. It's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 71November 4, 2018 1:58 PM

lol nah. Did you see Timmy's body language with Armie? Sub af.

by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2018 2:00 PM

[quote]Nah Armie looks like they've all had a go. Timmy, Henry, Matt.

Henry? Matt?

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2018 2:02 PM

It's not a bomb at all, people just like to crap on things, it actually has a decent per theatre average considering it's in a quarter number of screens compared to major releases. The film isn't perfect, but the acting alone makes it worth it. Unless you're a short attention span millennial who demands satisfaction every waking moment. Or a fucking film bruh who jacks off to photos of their fave cinematographers.

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2018 2:05 PM

They don't want pictures or videos of Timmy and Armie together anymore cause when these two are together everybody can tell they are crazy in love cause they can't hide it. Even if they are standing side by side without touching you can see the tension and electricity in the air. It's beyond obvious.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2018 2:07 PM

r62, details? How do you know this? Not that I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2018 2:09 PM

I love knowing that Timmy sleeps nude, like Marilyn Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2018 2:10 PM

I don't know if we can call this film a bomb yet either. It doesn't open wide till next week. Again, it's the budget that is what is going to make it look like a bomb. This shouldn't have cost more than 5 million, maybe ten tops. Someone should have got the budget under control for this. I still wosh the guy the best though.

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2018 2:11 PM

Perfect, r67. It might seem like Elizabeth & Timmy like each other but in reality he can't stand her and thinks she's a total bitch. You'd never know it though since it's all about keeping up appearances.

by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2018 2:13 PM

Tim will never go away or disappear from the starry sky of HW, look at what this people have to say about him. And the clip doesn't include James Ivory, Luca or Armie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 4, 2018 2:14 PM

It is strange they haven't taken any pictures together. I wonder if his wife has forbidden it. Timmy is so pretty. Maybe she's jealous.

by Anonymousreply 81November 4, 2018 2:19 PM

Maybe she's jealous Timmy's even skinnier than her

by Anonymousreply 82November 4, 2018 2:21 PM

R80 No one seriously believes he is going anywhere in this thread. There are plenty of actors still working with less than stellar results. This is about DL pouncing when they see blood. They do it to everybody. The tagline is bitchfest for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2018 2:22 PM

Armie isn't allowed to like any of Timmy's photos on instagram. The wife is the only one who can to keep up the appearance that they are all friends. Maybe she caught Armie trying to proposition Timmy and knows her husband would step over her dying body to get his hands on him.

by Anonymousreply 84November 4, 2018 2:24 PM

Yes she wishes she was as skinny as Tim. It's making her even more bulimic.

by Anonymousreply 85November 4, 2018 2:25 PM

In r80's video, as it Troye Sivan's shit music would ever make it into the sequel of CMBYN, which is known for its powerful and emotive soundtrack of classical music and art pop/rock/contemporary.

by Anonymousreply 86November 4, 2018 2:28 PM

R81 see R75

by Anonymousreply 87November 4, 2018 2:32 PM

I hope Timothee has recorded Louis Garrel pissing like he recorded Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 4, 2018 2:36 PM

Oh yes please

by Anonymousreply 89November 4, 2018 2:39 PM

Or records James Norton.

by Anonymousreply 90November 4, 2018 2:46 PM

Was Louis Garrel in BB?

by Anonymousreply 91November 4, 2018 2:47 PM

The week that happened @ r88 the wife was once again absent. And the NYFF red carpet boiii.

by Anonymousreply 92November 4, 2018 2:50 PM

It was a stupid name for the film. Why was it named that?

by Anonymousreply 93November 4, 2018 2:53 PM

R91 no, he's in Little Women, one of Tim's upcoming projects

by Anonymousreply 94November 4, 2018 2:55 PM

What was that about? Why, Tim?

It shows the deep fascination Tim has for Armie. And AH of course is loving it.

by Anonymousreply 95November 4, 2018 2:57 PM

[quote]It was a stupid name for the film. Why was it named that?

It's the name of the book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 4, 2018 2:57 PM

The actor is a grown man, is someone kidding about it being a Pedo thread?

by Anonymousreply 97November 4, 2018 2:57 PM

They hooked up in Dallas recently for sure. I was at the Beautiful Boy Q & A and it looked like Timmy had trouble sitting....... if you know what I mean. ;-) So I'm sure he's the bottom in the relationship. And no, I'm not a crazed female Timmy fan. I'm male and gay. So we notice these kinds of things.

by Anonymousreply 98November 4, 2018 3:00 PM

[quote]is someone kidding about it being a Pedo thread?

Yes. At least two or three someones. I believe pedo shriek!ing is one of the SLAA steps.

by Anonymousreply 99November 4, 2018 3:02 PM

It premieres today at my local cinema. So far, it’s sold out tickets. I already preordered my mobile tickets. 🎫

by Anonymousreply 100November 4, 2018 3:04 PM

The film is done. Stick a giant fork in it. The box office numbers are terrible and going to get worse as we move into the holiday movie films. They were giving away tickets for free for Pete sakes. What other film is doing that right now? Considering how absolutely shitty the reviews were for BR you thin they would have not only let you in to see their movie for free but given you a free large popcorn. And this film ranked in 50 million after being trashed by every critic

by Anonymousreply 101November 4, 2018 3:04 PM

R101 = Hater

by Anonymousreply 102November 4, 2018 3:05 PM

1.8 of a 25 million budget is a bomb

by Anonymousreply 103November 4, 2018 3:05 PM

Surely we are exaggerating a bit R101??

by Anonymousreply 104November 4, 2018 3:06 PM

So he doesn't get an Oscar nom. He can still go to all the award event with It Girl to match his It Boy Persona

by Anonymousreply 105November 4, 2018 3:07 PM

You re not supposed to recoup the money in the first few weeks, you know, 103? It takes time

by Anonymousreply 106November 4, 2018 3:07 PM

At 5:08 Timmy got hard while looking at Armie. Watch him look down and then adjust his pants. Then he closes his jacket and places his arms over his crotch to hide it. LOL Armie knew it too. He looks down and even smirks. These 2 together.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 4, 2018 3:09 PM

Good catch, R107.

by Anonymousreply 108November 4, 2018 3:12 PM

That was so cute, r107.

by Anonymousreply 109November 4, 2018 3:12 PM

I am surprised that the ticket give away and the appeal to his fan base didn't really help.

by Anonymousreply 110November 4, 2018 3:13 PM

Thanks, 107. It really was obvious though. lol I wonder if they did it beforehand or after?

by Anonymousreply 111November 4, 2018 3:14 PM

3.22m for 24-days total. Not sure how good the number is, but Amazon ought to thank Timmy with a fat paycheck for dragging his ass town to town to do Q&A to get that number

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 4, 2018 3:17 PM

I don't think word of mouth is going to help this film. It's a rather mediocre film. It's in wide release this week but been out three weeks. It had the free ticket give away this weekend so there was big incentive to see it this weekend if you wanted to see BB.

by Anonymousreply 113November 4, 2018 3:19 PM

Timmy has proved to producers and film companies that he is willing to promote a movie even if it is a lost cause. That looks good in the cv.

by Anonymousreply 114November 4, 2018 3:22 PM

r98 I mean that wouldn't surprise me at all, he looked wrecked Sunday. Also they prob hooked up last Monday night when they were both in NY. Someone saw Timmy walking by himself on Tuesday morning about 10 minutes away from the hotel Armie was apparently staying at, then he met his "gf" for a stroll. I mean all these "coincidences" lately pffft.

by Anonymousreply 115November 4, 2018 3:23 PM

Give me a break R107. A kid that age can get a hard on from anything. Since he likes to not wear underwear, his junk may simply be more visible under those pants.

by Anonymousreply 116November 4, 2018 3:23 PM

When do we get the next stroll from LRD and Timmy? Or is he too busy crawling up the ass of fugly Harry Styles for his royal approval?

by Anonymousreply 117November 4, 2018 3:27 PM

Good for Tim. I hope he didn't negotiate for a percentage of the box office. Hopefully he asked for some Amazon stock

by Anonymousreply 118November 4, 2018 3:29 PM

R114 in a way, BB being terrible is a blessing to test him whether he can stay professional not to shit on the director or how to sugarcoat the answer, unlike Shia and Indiana Jones. Granted, most interviewers are being nice with their questions so far.

by Anonymousreply 119November 4, 2018 3:29 PM

A bad film happens to anyone from Steven Spielberg to martin Scorsese have had one, so what is the big deal?

When are the HFA starting? Is it going to be streamed or televised?

by Anonymousreply 120November 4, 2018 3:33 PM

I've heard rumours Armie is a bottom which is why they made him marry so young. There were rumors. The deal was probably for his wife's acting career but that never took off.

by Anonymousreply 121November 4, 2018 3:40 PM

He has a long dry spell before he has another film to promote and getting people to see The King will not be easy. People flocking to see a Shakespeare themed movie is never an easy sell. Ask Fassbender Didn't he do Macbeth that died a very quick death

by Anonymousreply 122November 4, 2018 3:40 PM

Have you noticed how Armie likes flirting with muscular men like Cavil and Bomer?

by Anonymousreply 123November 4, 2018 3:41 PM

Is the King even getting a theatrical release or going straight to Netflix?

by Anonymousreply 124November 4, 2018 3:47 PM

I am not sure about the King. Netflix might be the wiser choice

by Anonymousreply 125November 4, 2018 3:49 PM

Netflix will likely give it a theatrical release in New York and L.A for awards consideration like Beasts of No Nation and what they will do for Outlaw King and Roma.

by Anonymousreply 126November 4, 2018 3:49 PM

R123 I've noticed it but not with them. Most recently, with this less well known actor. But he could just be trolling.

by Anonymousreply 127November 4, 2018 4:01 PM

The brunette with curly hair or as I like to call him, Timmy's replacement.

by Anonymousreply 128November 4, 2018 4:04 PM

He doesn't have a name, r127 r128?

by Anonymousreply 129November 4, 2018 4:09 PM

No way, IT boy Timmy won't settle for anything less now than exclusivity. He's got Armie so wrapped around his little finger that he doesn't even gaf about his wife anymore. When he's done with riding that dick he'll dump his ass and Armie will find himself a replacement. Until then that dong's his and his alone.

by Anonymousreply 130November 4, 2018 4:16 PM

I think Armie is probably trying to make him jealous. Like he did when he got drunk with Darren Criss and made sure pictures were posted so Timothée could know. Maybe trying to keep him interested.

by Anonymousreply 131November 4, 2018 4:19 PM

I like the communal fan fiction being written here. Probably just two wankers, but I appreciate the effort. Keep it up, girls!

by Anonymousreply 132November 4, 2018 4:24 PM

Hope it's two and not one. But entertaining nonetheless. Timmy shudders as he sees Armie's imposing manhood and greedily takes into his eager mouth, his soft pouting lips straining to contain.... (ad lib for a million words). There, a bit more believable as fan fiction. So, I do think he might get a nomination, he is the critic's darling at the moment. Winning is another kettle of fish.

by Anonymousreply 133November 4, 2018 4:35 PM

Why is it so unbelievable to think that they got hooked on each other, especially since Armie seems to need someone non-judgmental and supportive and HW is not known for that. Or that Tim is experimenting, because this is the age when you do it.

Surprising to find such attitudes on the DL, trying to silence people, because it's unheard of for anyone in HW to be into dick and pussy at the same time or for anyone to cheat on their partners, or to be in open relationships where they hook up with whoever they want to.

It's called a glass closet for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 134November 4, 2018 4:59 PM

This has just been posted in another thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 4, 2018 5:01 PM

I find it very believable that Timmy and Armie still fuck regularly.

by Anonymousreply 136November 4, 2018 5:02 PM

Timothee comes across as a flirt and a tease. Just watched some interactions with him and the guy he plays. He leans in when he talks and is very tactile. I won't be shocked if he was just a straight guy or fluid. Either or Armie doesn't seem like he's on his level so not sure if there was any attraction from Timothee's point of view. Armie on the other hand could be bi. What straight male actor continously plays gay roles once they are established. The particular role as an older male love interest to some who at the time looked prepubescent is also a strange choice for a hetero or anyone who wanted to persevere their career.

by Anonymousreply 137November 4, 2018 5:16 PM

I dunno why people are so against it either, I'm not a fan of Armie but I see Timmy really cares about him so if that makes him happy why not. It's not gonna last forever, watch them stop "hanging out"/mentioning each other in a year or two. Until then it's obvious something's going on.

Sorry for the source but this video is very interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 4, 2018 5:21 PM

He's no Dylan Sprayberry.

by Anonymousreply 139November 4, 2018 5:34 PM

He’s a pretty young white male. Hollywood will never stop giving him chances. Even Kellen Lutz still gets movie roles.

by Anonymousreply 140November 4, 2018 5:41 PM

This isn't a flop. It hasn't even fully expanded. When it does it will definitely flop. It's a movie about drug addiction which is good but got average reviews so general public might not be interested. Timothée is excellent in it. Could be up for awards. Should be. He's really great. But none of this matters for our young hero. He's fabulous. Facially, talentwise, the boy is gifted. His future is set.

by Anonymousreply 141November 4, 2018 5:47 PM

I really wish he didn't get involved with the same (purchased) award that recognise Black Panther as the best movie, but Amazon's getting desperate for publicity. Oh well, I'm sure it will just be another blip in his career like his Woody Allen movie (or worse, Love the Coopers)

by Anonymousreply 142November 4, 2018 5:57 PM

I just saw that Felix is getting Breakthrough Director or something today too. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 143November 4, 2018 6:01 PM

R132: People keep saying DL is full of fifty something guys but that investment in fan fiction only means that there must be a good bunch of teenagers too (i don't know if teen boys or teen girls)

by Anonymousreply 144November 4, 2018 6:02 PM

The HFAs are not such a joke. They often reflect reality during award season. Studios wouldn't bother if they were useless. Also don't discount Black Panther as a contender.

by Anonymousreply 145November 4, 2018 6:07 PM

R145 I'm fairly certain Black Panther will be nominated, even moreso when Oscar scrap the Best Popular Film category.

And considering HFPA is set on the early period of Oscar race, I wouldn't disagree about it reflecting award season. It sets the pace. Which make me believe even further on BP's chance.

by Anonymousreply 146November 4, 2018 6:13 PM

I'm glad there's a thread about this movie, otherwise I wouldn't have known that armie and Timothy are still seeing each other.

by Anonymousreply 147November 4, 2018 6:14 PM

The HFA are the biggest joke going. Felix and Tim getting awards for this film that will lose millions. It doesn't matter to Amazon since they are worth billions. They can keep propping this film up while moviegoers ignore it

by Anonymousreply 148November 4, 2018 6:30 PM

I thought TC and Harry Styles were banging each other?

by Anonymousreply 149November 4, 2018 6:36 PM

If the HFA were actual awards then Ali would be getting it for Green Book. A fantastic performance and film

by Anonymousreply 150November 4, 2018 6:42 PM

Timmy's got the best critics tho, better than Ali and he's the IT boy atm so be prepared to see him in the awards conversations. It's the critics associations that kick off their nominations this month that will push him to an Oscar nod even though his film is mediocre with a weak box office. Plus he's gonna start campaigning and he can really turn on the charm when he wants to.

by Anonymousreply 151November 4, 2018 6:55 PM

R144 Exactly. You can tell when speculation about this actor is written from a DL native perspective, and when it's written by a bunch of teen girls. Reading this thread is an interesting exercise in figuring out who the regular DL user is and who the teen girl overly invested in a possible gay ship is. The fact that they defend their silly musings and protest that we regulars are not supportive of men exploring their sexuality is laughable and insulting. These same silly girls would not support a gay actor in the same way if they were out, and forget about them supporting a lesbian actor.

I don't really know or care if Timothee Chalamet fucked Armie Hammer. I hope they did because what a waste of an opportunity. What is boring is the endless dissection of some video or other and the "omg look how they look at each other" or "his wife is starving out of jealousy". It's nauseating. Notice how they are not speculating about Armie Hammer sleeping with Luca Guadagnino, a gay man who is openly vocal about his attraction to Armie, and yet these girls have to foist him on the kid.

by Anonymousreply 152November 4, 2018 7:02 PM

I think Luca already shot down Armie's advances by stating publicly he wouldn't date actors. Also once Armie threatened to kiss him and he said he was taken. You don't have to be a young girl to notice he had a thing for young Chalamet. I don’t know why people waste their energy trying to discount something that happens all the time between actors.

by Anonymousreply 153November 4, 2018 7:15 PM

The name of the movie sucks. I didn't see the movie because the trailer looked so depressing. Put TC and Harry Styles in the same movie and remake Drugstore Cowboy.

by Anonymousreply 154November 4, 2018 7:18 PM

It's depressing and bad.

by Anonymousreply 155November 4, 2018 7:19 PM

You don't have to date someone to fuck them. I am not discounting actors fucking each other on movie sets, it happens all the time. I am bewildered by the fascination that teen girls have with these two actors fucking and turning it into some kind of great romance. They're musings are not pro-LGBT or pro-gay men. It's your basic fetishization of gay men that straight women like to do.

by Anonymousreply 156November 4, 2018 7:21 PM

It's not Bad. I thought it was good actually. The acting was phenomenal.

by Anonymousreply 157November 4, 2018 7:23 PM

You know what was terrible, Boy Erased. For a gay movie it was surprizingly straight. Typical Oscar bait.

by Anonymousreply 158November 4, 2018 7:26 PM

[quote]  For a gay movie it was surprizingly straight. Typical Oscar bait.

It's about gay conversion therapy and repression, what did you expect?

by Anonymousreply 159November 4, 2018 7:29 PM

R142 I believe Tim got an HFA last year for CMBYN, no? So why all the hate for the HFA. Now all of a sudden he's to good for them?

by Anonymousreply 160November 4, 2018 7:31 PM

R158: Even Lucas coming out was straight, i suppose he is not on the mood to be the first openly gay actor to win an oscar.

Anyway Boy Erased did really on average, i know it only opened in 5 cinemas by the average gross/theatre was way higher than any other film (which given the main theme is nothing bad)

by Anonymousreply 161November 4, 2018 7:32 PM

r160 Definitely not the issue. People are saying the HFA are meaningless because they're awards bought by the studio. Which is obvious when you see Felix of all people getting Breakthrough Director for a movie that its major flaw was the direction and editing. Tim is an extremely talented young actor and he was great in BB but this particular award is pretty meaningless. I think we have to wait and see how it goes for him with the all the critics' awards.

by Anonymousreply 162November 4, 2018 7:37 PM

But I cried and had tears and snot rolling down my face!!!----Does this mean I'm not getting an Oscar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 4, 2018 7:38 PM

R152 I doubt Luca would like to f*** a closeted actor with all the baggage AH has. Guadagnino doesn't strike as that kind of guy

by Anonymousreply 164November 4, 2018 7:39 PM

Was I the only one who found the title arrogant? Surely "skinny feminine male model tries to act" would have been a far more riveting title?....I shudder to think where Timothee career is going to end up after he no longer looks 15 and DL finds his replacement...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 4, 2018 7:46 PM

They are haters who are jealous. Yes studios buy the Hollywood Film Awards but you can't just "buy" your way in, if you get my meaning.

1st - they aren't buying them for just anyone. Hence the reason they didn't buy one for Armie last year. The studio has to think you might win something.

2nd- not just one studio approaches them so you might ask to pay but they have to make a choice and they chose to cash 3 Billboard's check last year because Rockwell had better prospects.

So it's a bit of both. Money and selection Anyone disrespecting it this year is probably an Armie fan who's jealous Focus didn’t buy one for Armie.

by Anonymousreply 166November 4, 2018 7:47 PM

Luca doesn’t want Armie Hammer. He confessed to wanting to sleep with all his actors. It's his technique for delving into desire so he can sublimate on screen. He said so last year at TIFF and Berlin. He flirts with Armie and says flattering things because he realizes, like Timmy does, Armie has a fragile ego and needs constant reinforcement. He knows Armie is closeted so appeals to his sexuality. Timmy does it too with the big show he makes of flattering him. Otherwise they might be on the other end of Hammer's anger like he displayed when dealing with that Buzzfeed woman or how he sometimes deals with fans.

by Anonymousreply 167November 4, 2018 8:01 PM

Sorry R165, I don't follow. The film is called 'Beautiful Boy' not because of Chalamet but because it is based on book by the same name.

As for Chalamet he will probably grow into a beautiful man with an Oscar under his belt or at least two nominations? This is pure speculation on my part.....

by Anonymousreply 168November 4, 2018 8:30 PM

LOL, so anyone think LRD is gonna turn up at the HFA? Where is she anyway, is she back in US?

When was the last time they were confirmed to be seen with each other? I know there were some ppl who said they were at Washington Square Park on oct 26, but he was seen going to texas the day before. Or was that plane flying from boston to nyc? And i think he has been shooting this past week at boston and is at california this weekend. Were they together this last week?

Were the pap photos the last confirmed sightings of them together? some of the twitter sightings seem fake to me.

by Anonymousreply 169November 4, 2018 8:33 PM

Who cares? It's over.

by Anonymousreply 170November 4, 2018 8:37 PM

r169 = teenage girl

by Anonymousreply 171November 4, 2018 8:39 PM

R170: Probably it never started. When a relationships looks that fake there are a 99% changes of being fake

by Anonymousreply 172November 4, 2018 8:40 PM

Oscar nomination? No.

Career over? No. If he gets two or three more bombs under his belt, then yes, but one bomb won’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 173November 4, 2018 8:43 PM

Who selects the winners for something as generic sounding as the Hollywood Film Awards? The people with the biggest checks?

by Anonymousreply 174November 4, 2018 8:44 PM

I would love to see Lily Rose and Timmy hit the red carpet for these pretend awards

by Anonymousreply 175November 4, 2018 8:45 PM

I like Armie as an actor but after seeing both Green Book and Can you ever forgive me at TIFF why didn't their studios pony up some money to buy Ali or Grant this award?

by Anonymousreply 176November 4, 2018 8:48 PM

Does anyone consider the film Hot Summer Nights a bomb for Tim? And will his film with child molester Woody Allen ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 177November 4, 2018 8:50 PM

Maybe they did try but they chose Timothée, future Oscar winner. There can only be one.

by Anonymousreply 178November 4, 2018 8:50 PM

R176 Maybe they don't feel like they have to? At least for Ali. Grant could probably use some help.

by Anonymousreply 179November 4, 2018 8:51 PM

R175 it's not gonna happen — forget it

by Anonymousreply 180November 4, 2018 8:51 PM

There can only be one winner. Last year Rockwell, Janney and Oldman were all honored at HFA

by Anonymousreply 181November 4, 2018 8:53 PM

What if Timothée sweeps all the awards?

by Anonymousreply 182November 4, 2018 8:54 PM

What is next after the HFA?

by Anonymousreply 183November 4, 2018 9:02 PM

Why wouldn't Timmy want to be seen with his girlfriend at one of these big awards shows?

by Anonymousreply 184November 4, 2018 9:03 PM

She's not his girlfriend. Go back to Tiger Beat.

by Anonymousreply 185November 4, 2018 9:04 PM

Amazon had the bigger check.

by Anonymousreply 186November 4, 2018 9:04 PM

One good thing of having a couple of bombs at the box office is that he could skip all the fake relationships that were in store in case he became the next leading man in Hollywood.

I think he is a good actor and he will have a great career if he choose the right roles, but he is more in Lucas Hedges league than in Ansel Elgort one. I don't think he'll be a leading man or a film star , but he could have a great career and probably big awards if he is lucky enough

by Anonymousreply 187November 4, 2018 9:08 PM

new tc thread for the tumblrinas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 4, 2018 9:11 PM

188 why did you make a new thread and why did you come here after spamming Armie 's thread if you don't like Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 189November 4, 2018 9:17 PM

Liz posted a flashback to last year of the three of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 4, 2018 9:33 PM

This sexy mf is going to be huuuuuge.

by Anonymousreply 191November 4, 2018 9:36 PM

He is going to be the biggest star on the planet one day. There's no stopping him with those cheekbones and those lips and eyes. Be realistic. One bomb won't even hurt him a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 192November 4, 2018 9:38 PM

Poor Liz still trying, bless her. It's game over hon.

by Anonymousreply 193November 4, 2018 9:39 PM

You have to wonder how Lucas Hedges' "drug-addict teen" film BEN IS BACK will fare, even with Julia Roberts. The plot sounds more like a tense family drama where events happen over a short period, rather than a two-sided narrative over a longer period like BEAUTIFUL BOY, so BEN may benefit from that.

It was interesting to see that video of Gerwig, Ronan, and Metcalf rhapsodizing over Chalamet - I haven't heard any of them saying a peep about Hedges, who was every bit as good as Chalamet in LADYBIRD, though I would say that Chalamet is a more charismatic presence onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 194November 4, 2018 9:40 PM

R177 No. No one is counting that dud. The movie’s problems are not due to the actors, but to other factors: bad direction, bad editing, confusing storyline. It was done before CMBYN. Beautiful Boy will also not count against him for similar reasons. Not Even The King will count him out, if it’s bad. No one will judge him for a Netflix film. LW is a supporting role, as well as the rumored Wes Anderson film, and will only give him some positive exposure. The real test is Dune and whatever comes after that.

As for the Woody Allen film: don’t hold your breath. Amazon won’t release until Beautiful Boy has had it’s share of time and promotion on Amazon Prime. They may release it quietly after that. If it gets released in Europe, you will be able to find it somewhere online.

by Anonymousreply 195November 4, 2018 9:40 PM

[quote] It was interesting to see that video of Gerwig, Ronan, and Metcalf rhapsodizing over Chalamet - I haven't heard any of them saying a peep about Hedges,

Lucas even has to give Timothee credit.

"I think for a moment there, I thought I was the hotshot before anybody else had a big moment, and then [Timothee Chalamet] had his moment, and I was like, ‘Oh, he’s so much cooler than I am,'” he said. “I think he’s really special. I appreciate any comparison, and also acknowledge at the same time that we’re very, very different.

by Anonymousreply 196November 4, 2018 9:47 PM

Timmy, no matter how many flops you have, don't send Taylor Swift your headshot.

by Anonymousreply 197November 4, 2018 9:48 PM

Talent and looks like this kids will cushion him from a lot of blows. Just thinking about all the producers/directors who want to work with him. Many will want to work with him because of Beautiful Boy. He was the best thing about it. Although I did think it was a good movie. I will see it again next week.

by Anonymousreply 198November 4, 2018 9:52 PM

It's only in 500 theatres......it's being slowly turned out. It won't be huge numbers, but it will recoup its money

by Anonymousreply 199November 4, 2018 10:32 PM

[quote]"I think for a moment there, I thought I was the hotshot before anybody else had a big moment, and then [Timothee Chalamet] had his moment, and I was like, ‘Oh, he’s so much cooler than I am,'” he said.

I'd like to see a musical where Lucas serenades Timothee with Cole Porter's "You're the Top".

by Anonymousreply 200November 4, 2018 10:37 PM

Are there any more details about them doing it in the restroom at the NY Film Festival, r62. Please share! I do believe it. Just would love to hear more.

by Anonymousreply 201November 4, 2018 11:06 PM

"Maybe she caught Armie trying to proposition Timmy and knows her husband would step over her dying body to get his hands on him."

LOL r84. That is so funny! Yet I can see Armie doing that to get to Timmy.

I've seen several videos of Armie & Elizabeth on the red carpet and they always look awkward together. Almost like they can't stand to be near each other. They look like they're doing their best to fake it but not doing a very good job. On the other hand, Armie & Timmy always look comfortable together. Armie seems almost protective of Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 202November 4, 2018 11:14 PM

R201 Nothing happened. Neither would harm their careers by fucking in a public bathroom, use your brain.

by Anonymousreply 203November 4, 2018 11:49 PM

Who's he wearing tonight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 5, 2018 12:27 AM

He looks very feminine

by Anonymousreply 205November 5, 2018 12:38 AM

He does. I don't know if it's the hair or what but he looks more femme than usual.

by Anonymousreply 206November 5, 2018 12:47 AM

And next to Armie he looks even more delicate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 5, 2018 12:51 AM

Sparkley top is pretty. Other than the booze, these award shindigs look really boring

by Anonymousreply 208November 5, 2018 12:56 AM

I love it when he wears a little makeup. He looks beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 209November 5, 2018 1:05 AM

It's not Armie if he doesn't ruin their reunion pic with terrible dress choice

by Anonymousreply 210November 5, 2018 1:10 AM

I met the cinematographer just before they started shooting. He's from Belgium, just like the director. I think no one knew if a director of small Belgian films could deal with this big of a budget and a story taking place in the US. I guess they know now.

by Anonymousreply 211November 5, 2018 1:10 AM

Without the jacket, he looks like he’s wearing an ice skating costume. The shirt is something an old lady would wear to a wedding. Bold choice. I may sound bitchy, but I like it.

by Anonymousreply 212November 5, 2018 1:14 AM

The two of them couldn't look gayer in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 213November 5, 2018 1:17 AM

That turtleneck really is tragic but they're still cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214November 5, 2018 1:18 AM

I love Armie’s look.

by Anonymousreply 215November 5, 2018 1:23 AM

The film will make money.

by Anonymousreply 216November 5, 2018 1:23 AM

The film will lose money but hey it's Brad Pitt's company so it's less he has to give his vile ex wife in the divorce settlement

by Anonymousreply 217November 5, 2018 1:26 AM

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 218November 5, 2018 1:27 AM

Did Brad Pitt fuck Timmy also? Is there anyone who hasn’t pounded our boy?

by Anonymousreply 219November 5, 2018 1:32 AM

R217 lmao never a better time for The Producers remake

by Anonymousreply 220November 5, 2018 1:33 AM

Tim looks super feminine and Armie looks like a proud dad who took some time off from sailing to go to his non-binary kid's graduation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221November 5, 2018 1:34 AM

How many guys would wear a beaded and sequin top with a black suit. Did he borrow it from Lily??

by Anonymousreply 222November 5, 2018 1:37 AM

This is the same guy who enjoys floral suits, ridiculous footwear, glittery tops, jewelery and pink accessories. He likes bold pieces. A sequin top seems pretty coherent.

by Anonymousreply 223November 5, 2018 1:42 AM

Somehow, I don't think the old grizzled Hollywood suits are going to be discarding their idea that Chalamet is the new Anthony Perkins anytime soon...

by Anonymousreply 224November 5, 2018 1:45 AM

Dear Timothee-----bad news-----I was once the "next big thing" and even though I was 20 I could still pass for younger..And DL loved me....Then I committed the UNforgivable DL Sin = I aged, and even worse---I gained weight!!!....Just as Chord Overstreet how fast we are forgotten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 5, 2018 1:45 AM

Poor Mitch. But Daniel Kaluuya and Dev Patel grew out of Skins quite nicely. Would've put Nicholas Hoult but he's stuck with Bryan Singer, so... But I've heard nice things from his work in The Favorite

by Anonymousreply 226November 5, 2018 1:49 AM

Unfortunately Timmy is here to stay with his retarded and punchable face. He's the new Leo DiCaprio we'll have to deal with this weasel face for many decades to come. Brace yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 227November 5, 2018 1:51 AM

^^^^ Rose, get professional help.

by Anonymousreply 228November 5, 2018 1:58 AM

Mitch and Chord don’t have a third of the talent Chalamet has. They are not even in the same ballpark.

by Anonymousreply 229November 5, 2018 2:08 AM

Honestly, good on him for styling himself however the fuck he wants while the Hollywood elders cluck away. It takes confidence, and he clearly has it. He has a lot of work lined up, how all those projects fare is going to be the largest determining factor in the next few years of his career anyway.

by Anonymousreply 230November 5, 2018 2:10 AM

Oscar-bait is obvious oscar-bait.

by Anonymousreply 231November 5, 2018 2:18 AM

I must admit he's a talented actor he still has a face of a mentally challenged person I'm not the only one to think that.

by Anonymousreply 232November 5, 2018 2:31 AM

You also were a terrible actor, r225.

by Anonymousreply 233November 5, 2018 3:00 AM

How come certain A-listers, such as K-Stew, keep turning out flop movies yet their careers are never deemed over?

by Anonymousreply 234November 5, 2018 3:47 AM

Leaving this here too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 5, 2018 3:52 AM

If they came in the same car and If Tim has to fly back tonight to the set of LW maybe there wasn't time to sign and take pics

by Anonymousreply 236November 5, 2018 4:32 AM

Is K Stew considered AList? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 237November 5, 2018 4:33 AM

She's nothing without my pale pink pinga.

by Anonymousreply 238November 5, 2018 4:37 AM

Timmy only managed to get pic with Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman (out of all people) so far. Nothing with Gosling, Brad Pitt, Henry Golding or to promote himself to the rest of the attendees. Not even a pic with Felix. He must've been rushing.

by Anonymousreply 239November 5, 2018 4:42 AM

The big winner of the evening was Rachel Weitz who didn't bother to show up for this farce of an award show.

by Anonymousreply 240November 5, 2018 4:48 AM

R235.they wanted to be alone

by Anonymousreply 241November 5, 2018 4:49 AM

"Daddy, You don't understand!! I'm a Beautiful Boy"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 5, 2018 4:50 AM

How convenient that Mrs Hammer is in the Netherlands

by Anonymousreply 243November 5, 2018 5:00 AM

Why shouldn't he show up, this is just the begging of the Oscar season. He needs to mingle although he did little mingling tonight still. Plus I'm not sure why people are acting like if the studios buy these awards it's something bad when in Timmy's case he has the best reviews for supp actor so far so who the fuck cares, he deserves this award.

by Anonymousreply 244November 5, 2018 5:05 AM

These awards are so fake even cable tv wouldn't run the ceremony

by Anonymousreply 245November 5, 2018 5:07 AM

[quote]just the begging of the Oscar season

^beginning, autocorrect = satan

r243 right? Funny dat. I wonder how much Armie forks over for these blessed days off.

by Anonymousreply 246November 5, 2018 5:12 AM

[quote] The big winner of the evening was Rachel Weitz who didn't bother to show up for this farce of an award show.

She pushed out a baby recently. She's getting her energy up to begin kissing asses for a nom.

by Anonymousreply 247November 5, 2018 5:35 AM

* churning

by Anonymousreply 248November 5, 2018 6:06 AM

Lil Timmy looked the best he's ever looked. The kid is turning into a real style icon.

by Anonymousreply 249November 5, 2018 7:03 AM

I usually don't criticize his choices but I agree with other posters he looked too fem, it was the hair

by Anonymousreply 250November 5, 2018 7:08 AM

I think he's more beautiful now than last year when he had long hair. He's very pretty and delicate but strangely not effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 251November 5, 2018 7:20 AM

In a Financial Times interview Luca G talks about the follow up to CMBYN:

"His next film will be set against the rise of Berlusconi and the aftermath of the fall of the Berlin Wall. Set in 1990, it is a follow-up to Call Me by Your Name, which depicted a 1983 summer of love between 17-year-old Elio (Timothée Chalamet) and twenty-something classicist Oliver (Armie Hammer). “Elio is going to become a very important pianist and a cinephile,” says Guadagnino.

"Chalamet, Hammer and Dakota Johnson have all signed up for the next film, but just as Suspiria isn’t a “remake”, so this isn’t a “sequel”, but part of a series taking place over time in the vein of François Truffaut’s The Adventures of Antoine Doinel. “It’s not about an industrial idea to exploit the success of something,” the director insists. “I want to grow up with both the characters and the actors.”""

by Anonymousreply 252November 5, 2018 7:30 AM

Thank you, r252.

by Anonymousreply 253November 5, 2018 7:39 AM

r252 I just hope the CMBYN sequels will not be as awkwardly hetero as the later Truffaut/Jean-Pierre Léaud films. Keep it homoerotic please! The whole part about wanting to grow up with the characters worries me. Sooner or later gay directors always pander to straight audiences, probably introducing long-suffering wives as in BBM. And then it gets frauish and boring.

by Anonymousreply 254November 5, 2018 7:49 AM

Maybe he'll put another tree or a wall or who knows what to avoid showing gay sex while his actors will be happily hooking up behind the scenes. Can't have them all.

by Anonymousreply 255November 5, 2018 8:05 AM

R284, Luca already pandered to straight audiences with that cutting to the trees in order not to subject straight audiences to gay sex (gay sex that James Ivory included in the script, btw)...or as he called it, being 'universal'.

The minute he cast his bestie Dakota, it was a foregone conclusion that the sequel will be hetero as fuck, with occasional crumbs of Elio and Oliver to get people's hopes up and drag the story out for a couple more sequels. He's not putting her in there for a small supporting role. Same with Esther Garrel returning as Marzia, which has been rumored for a long time - she too is a buddy of Luca's. Plenty of close-ups of sorrowful eyes and trembling lips as these two women get betrayed. Alma and Lureen redux.

The sequels are an awful idea.

by Anonymousreply 256November 5, 2018 8:12 AM

^^Sorry, I meant R254.

by Anonymousreply 257November 5, 2018 8:13 AM

Oh, no. No vag. Please, Luca. Say it isn't so.

by Anonymousreply 258November 5, 2018 8:15 AM

The movie hasn't even been made yet and r256 already knows what it's about.

CMBYN didn't pander to straight audiences, it just reflected what was in the book, which was that Elio was having sex with a girl. Oliver's hetero interactions in the book don't appear in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 259November 5, 2018 8:17 AM

We know Oliver gets married to a woman. Do you want Luca to pretend that didn't happen?

by Anonymousreply 260November 5, 2018 8:19 AM

Anytime anyone brings up Armie and Timmy hooking up in real life, that automatically negates their entire argument.

Luca is obviously not going to show Oliver's wife in a negative light, that would render the movie too simplistic and uninteresting. But, ya there have to be enough juicy moments between Oliver and Elio. I personally love UST, the whole forbidden, stolen moments aspect is very sexy. Unfulfilled love is obviously very interesting from a story-telling perspective because there isnt much left to explore beyond a happily ever after ending

I wasnt sure initially that I wanted a sequel, but Im slowly getting excited about it. Hope the sequel(s) actually pan out. Maybe after dune, in 2020 or 2021. Timmy will be in mid 20s, exactly the right age.

by Anonymousreply 261November 5, 2018 8:22 AM

251 it's the bone structure. Blessed with a chiselled jaw. He's beautiful yet masculine. Nice

by Anonymousreply 262November 5, 2018 8:40 AM

Armie looked suicidal in more of these photos. Like he couldn't believe his life hadn't progressed at all. I felt kind of bad for the lad.

by Anonymousreply 263November 5, 2018 8:41 AM

[quote]CMBYN didn't pander to straight audiences, it just reflected what was in the book, which was that Elio was having sex with a girl. Oliver's hetero interactions in the book don't appear in the movie.

Keep telling yourself it didn't pander, sweetie. And I never referenced Elio's relationship with Marzia as part of the pandering. But if CMBYN had reflected what was in the book (and the script), that first night sex scene would not have been so coy. And there would have been further sex scenes, also not coy. Instead, we get very blunt hetero sex scenes - complete with naked Marzia, of course - and a gay sex scene that is just so personal and intimate, it has to be protected from our eyes. Yeah, right.

The straight fangirls NEVER admit that the film has any flaws or issues. But gay men recognize that panning to the trees move all too well. It's been around for many years in various forms. And it has nothing to do with intimacy.

by Anonymousreply 264November 5, 2018 8:44 AM

[quote]But gay men recognize that panning to the trees move all too well. It's been around for many years in various forms.

Such as clocks used on NYE so you won't see us kiss at midnight.

by Anonymousreply 265November 5, 2018 8:45 AM

It pandered like mad. Marzia naked and two shown sex scenes, Oliver and Elio have one sex scene that changes into trees, two unfinished blow jobs coyly shown. It was not only pandering but the usual objectification of the female body. The actress has to show all, the male actors? They can be coy.

by Anonymousreply 266November 5, 2018 9:15 AM

You noticed Marzia's "all," r266?

by Anonymousreply 267November 5, 2018 9:17 AM

This box office is actually better than expected. It's not bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 268November 5, 2018 12:04 PM

When he said "I wouldn't craft your career like mine. I don't think that's great advice". Timothée's laughter and Armie looking like he wants to commit lmaoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 5, 2018 2:48 PM

I'm always amused by how much they look like a smug boyfriend posing with his rich sugar daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270November 5, 2018 3:12 PM

The box office is bad let's not pretend that this film is going to get anywhere near break even. If they are giving away tickets after only three weeks then they know they are having problems

by Anonymousreply 271November 5, 2018 3:25 PM

I want to know what the did the night before and after the awards show what with madam outta the country.

by Anonymousreply 272November 5, 2018 3:25 PM

they

by Anonymousreply 273November 5, 2018 3:26 PM

Why hasn't it leaked online yet? Seemed CMBYN was online rather quickly. Or is it because no one really cares enough to steal this film?

by Anonymousreply 274November 5, 2018 3:36 PM

R274 maybe you are right

by Anonymousreply 275November 5, 2018 8:17 PM

[quote]This box office is actually better than expected. It's not bad at all.

The box office is less than 15% of the movie's budget. It's sort of a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 276November 5, 2018 8:33 PM

Hey idiot, the film will make money, fool. Some of you are so damn idiot. Do you think it was expensive to make? No it was not.

by Anonymousreply 277November 5, 2018 8:37 PM

R259: Well maybe because Luca said that he envisioned Elio having a relationship with a woman (which frankly it's not what i thought at the end of the book). Oliver didn't have relationships with women in the book apart of his wife in the last part (and there's no sex described). Elio had a very rare way to longing for Oliver while he fucked his girlfriend.

I know the book is beloved (maybe the one with more fans apart of At swim two boys, which in my opinion is a far better novel with way more lovable characters) but i read someone described as the closet cases book and is fairly accurated (while i thought Elio wasn't a closet case by the end of the book)

by Anonymousreply 278November 5, 2018 8:45 PM

[quote] I personally love UST, the whole forbidden, stolen moments aspect is very sexy.

What's UST?

by Anonymousreply 279November 5, 2018 8:53 PM

Unresolved.Sexual. Tension.

Did CMBYN leak in full during its run? I only saw bits of the love scene that fangirls posted because that was all they cared about. I am surprised Nick's shower sex scene wasn't posted because that is the only scene his fans would care about.

by Anonymousreply 280November 5, 2018 9:00 PM

I actually haven't seen any of his fans even mention the shower sex scene.

by Anonymousreply 281November 5, 2018 9:03 PM

I was prepared to cringe; I was bracing myself, I thought they (Armie and Tim) would go on and on about how fabulous Tim is, said by Armie and wonderful Armie is, gushed by Tim. But his speech was very good this time around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 5, 2018 9:06 PM

R280, R281 Tim is growing before our very eyes and his allure among the teenager crowd is waning. This is bound to happen. Now what he and his team need to do is to start trying to attract more of an adult audience.

by Anonymousreply 283November 5, 2018 9:17 PM

From a Tweet: "They look like a gay power couple receiving the press at their mansion and I'm here for it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284November 5, 2018 9:22 PM

R278 If I remember correctly, when the adult Elio is reminiscing about his life prior to his reunion with Oliver, it’s clear that he’s had a wide and varied romantic and sexual life with both men and women. He even states that some relationships have brought him more joy than his brief relationship with Oliver. The difference with Oliver is that he remained a touchstone. Hence his nervousness at reuniting with Oliver and the relief and happiness at confirming that he lived Oliver like no other, and nothing compared to their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 285November 5, 2018 9:39 PM

^^^^loved not lived excuse my typo

by Anonymousreply 286November 5, 2018 9:40 PM

"Now what he and his team need to do is to start trying to attract more of an adult audience." ....PR romance with the likes of LRD/staged pap pics (if their hook-up is actually for real) was not exactly the best strategy to accomplish this. LOL

by Anonymousreply 287November 5, 2018 10:15 PM

Yes from the book it is clear ELio and relationships with both sexes. His relationship with Oliver had less to do with genitala than it had to do with an intimate connection. Luca had mentioned that he saw ELio having a son so it mean he had to procreate with some woman. And I think that would be a great twist to their story. I'm all for a sequel if done right but I have my doubts.

by Anonymousreply 288November 5, 2018 10:15 PM

R287 well it does seem to have been back-burnered... at least slowed down and kind of made to seem peripheral, if not nixed altogether. Wonder if this is why.

by Anonymousreply 289November 5, 2018 10:28 PM

Here is the Financial Times article, r289, in which it is referred to as Luca's next project. Go to the last two paragraphs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290November 5, 2018 10:35 PM

R289 was talking about the LRD fauxmance/romance( depending on where you stand), not the sequel. It's funny, an Access HW interviewer kinda tried to get him to talk about LRD in a not so subtle manner ( but it was obvious to anyone who'sb een following the LRD thing, that that's what he was alluding too) but Chalamet quickly diverted the question .

by Anonymousreply 291November 5, 2018 10:39 PM

Oh, FUCK that bitch. And FUCK talking about that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 292November 5, 2018 10:44 PM

Which bitch? r292

by Anonymousreply 293November 5, 2018 10:50 PM

"Hot Summer Nights" is now available for free on Amazon Prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294November 5, 2018 10:50 PM

I just watched Hot Summer Nights. It didn't suck nearly as much as I expected. A tragedy. Great music.

by Anonymousreply 295November 6, 2018 1:09 AM

Nice misogyny. I think LRD is a shallow nepotism kid who's undeserving of all the press and covers she's getting, but there's no need to call her a bitch. How sad your life must be if a stranger can make you so mad, lol.

BB is not a huge flop, its doing just as expected. A non crowd pleasing, non-commercial, drug addiction r-rated drama could not have been expected to do much better. its hasnt collapsed in 500 theatres, as some might have feared.

I dont think LRD and Timmy's teams will nix their romance this fast, they will keep up appearances till The King releases at least. I wish they had waited till Little Woman. How much better would it have been for romance to blossom naturally between Timmy and either Eliza or Florence, who are both talented, acclaimed, beautiful actresses. But I guess they couldnt take a chance and had to go for the most expedient route in hollywood, PR romance! Yes, maybe LRD and Timmy do actually like each other, but Timmy has acted with so many pretty, talented actresses like elle fanning, saoirse, the actresses in BB, and the person he dates is the famous celeb kid who's half french like him. Puhlease, thats way too convenient, and the staged photos didnt help.

by Anonymousreply 296November 6, 2018 2:51 AM

You sound deranged, r296. Fantasizing about costars falliing love for publicity. This why many actors can't stand their fans. Weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 297November 6, 2018 3:06 AM

lol, is the above comment a joke? very funny, hehe

by Anonymousreply 298November 6, 2018 3:17 AM

Awww, such a nice world @297 must live in, where everything that we see in the media is reality, where hollywood is not a pr machine which has been crafting false images and showmances for the movie stars for generations.

Tell, me do you also believe that a fat old man in a red suit comes down your chimney and leaves you presents on christmas? go to bed darling, it must be past your bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 299November 6, 2018 3:22 AM

Couldn't agree with you more, r296. Timmy & LRD's "relationship" is total PR. It's beyond obvious.

by Anonymousreply 300November 6, 2018 4:06 AM

Stop pretending this boy is gay just cause you want his ass. He's in a nice romance with another straight. It's what they do.

by Anonymousreply 301November 6, 2018 4:07 AM

R299, didn't your dumb tumblina ass write a long ass post talking about costars having a romance for PR? Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 302November 6, 2018 4:13 AM

Interviewer here asking about who he is f***ing at the moment that is 'presentable' for the Oscars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 6, 2018 7:20 AM

His current haircut looks so weird because it's still the grow-out from how it was cut in The King.

by Anonymousreply 304November 6, 2018 8:28 AM

Great they are getting the word out about drug addiction among young people. I worry about Nic and all this fame because now they’re saying he’s been sober for 2 years but before BB it was 7 years. I hope Timothee is careful about getting to close.

by Anonymousreply 305November 6, 2018 8:41 AM

It said 8 years at the end of BB, r305.

by Anonymousreply 306November 6, 2018 8:44 AM

^^^ recently they said 2 yrs sober hoping that was a miss statement. Reading Nic’s background and his desire for fame having been around his father interviewing celebrities I worry about that this press attention feeding into his addictive traits. One thoughtful interviewer actually brought this up but it was swept under the carpet.

by Anonymousreply 307November 6, 2018 9:00 AM

^Agree. The Hollywood spotlight and fast life is not good. It's never over for addicts.

by Anonymousreply 308November 6, 2018 9:22 AM

R303 LOLOLOLIL he literally lurched toward his publicist in a panic when that question was asked before realizing she was talking to someone else. He deflected just fine though.

by Anonymousreply 309November 6, 2018 12:31 PM

I thought “Beautiful Boy” was one of the best films of the year, and Timothee Chalamet deserves a second Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 310November 6, 2018 1:40 PM

Regardless whether he deserves the nomination or not, he certainly should not win over Mahershala Ali who is undoubtedly great (unlike Oldman) and in a better made film.

by Anonymousreply 311November 6, 2018 2:05 PM

Green Book is a beautiful film, so heartwarming in our current climate. Ali is perfection. So subtle and so powerful. Considering the reaction that the Vice trailer is getting I wouldn't be suprised if Carrel and Rockwell get noms in Supporting

by Anonymousreply 312November 6, 2018 2:17 PM

Can’t wait to see Green Book. Oscar nominations definitely coming both of their way. Timmy needs to learn how to answer these personal questions especially if he’s going to do PR relationships. . On a recent interview Lucas was asked out right if he was gay while promoting boy erased and he handled the question is amazing. Timmy Could learn a lot of interviewing skills by watching Lucas, he comes across as very articulate and authentic .

by Anonymousreply 313November 6, 2018 4:03 PM

Boy Erased is a gut wrenching film to watch. A heart breaking story and Lucas is really incredible

by Anonymousreply 314November 6, 2018 4:06 PM

Timothée Chalamet is hotter than hell in Beautiful Boy.

by Anonymousreply 315November 6, 2018 4:32 PM

This reminded me of Ordinary People. Fantastic movie.

by Anonymousreply 316November 6, 2018 4:33 PM

[quote]R141 This isn't a flop. It hasn't even fully expanded.

That’s what he said.

by Anonymousreply 317November 6, 2018 4:45 PM

I think Armie & Timmy should do a public awareness campaign to free HotTopPop Chris Watts. It would give them a good cover to get together more?

And it would save Our Chris (and valuable tax dollars in this difficult time.)

by Anonymousreply 318November 6, 2018 4:53 PM

r318 A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

by Anonymousreply 319November 6, 2018 4:57 PM

[quote]R67 [wife Elizabeth Chambers Hammer] flew somewhere out of the country yesterday afternoon.

It’s like they’re not even TRYING to keep the looming divorce secret!

It’s all so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 320November 6, 2018 4:58 PM

So she's not voting? Or did she mail her republican ballot?

by Anonymousreply 321November 6, 2018 5:33 PM

BE IS GREAT. Lucus will get nominated. ^^^One less GOP vote is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 322November 6, 2018 5:46 PM

Timothée my bussy is yours.

by Anonymousreply 323November 6, 2018 7:25 PM

R301: Sorry, gay or straight that relationship is fake

by Anonymousreply 324November 6, 2018 7:44 PM

R313: Lucas has plenty of time to get with a decent answer to that question. First i think he is questioned about his sexuality not because he is playing a gay character but because he sorta "came out". Given that his first "come out" was pretty lame (sorry but the i'm not totally straight, not gay but not necesarily bisexual is as ridiculous as coming out as Jack Falahee's ridiculously elaborated coming out as straight) all he can do after that would be better. In my opinion when someone is going to talk about his sexual orientation he better think before talking because most of those i'm not gay, nor straight neither bisexual coming out sound incredibly snob in a "i'm so special that they need a new letter only for me"

by Anonymousreply 325November 6, 2018 7:49 PM

Couldn't agree with you more, r310 & r315,

by Anonymousreply 326November 6, 2018 9:44 PM

@302 did you forget to take your pills?

by Anonymousreply 327November 6, 2018 10:31 PM

So Timmy's back in Boston shooting?

Any idea when the king is going to be released?

by Anonymousreply 328November 6, 2018 11:01 PM

For the people who question his fashion sense: people on Tumblr are saying the little sequin number he wore to the HFA was a chest piece that ties on the back. I'm not exactly sure how they came to that conclusion but apparently you could see the ribbons or something. I hope it's true and I really want to see how it looks from the back.

by Anonymousreply 329November 6, 2018 11:34 PM

Virgil Abloh designed it and referred to it as a "bib" on instagram. That's where that came from.

by Anonymousreply 330November 6, 2018 11:41 PM

Thanks, r330. I didn't know that. I saw a lot of people mentioning Armie's bondage fetish in relation to Tim's outfit so I thought there was a chance it was just the shippers making stuff up lol.

by Anonymousreply 331November 6, 2018 11:49 PM

That's weird, R330. Does that mean his bare pits were against his suit jacket?

by Anonymousreply 332November 6, 2018 11:50 PM

lmao I forgot about Armie's kink. Well that's interesting.

by Anonymousreply 333November 6, 2018 11:58 PM

They left the HFA together according to Twitter didn't they? Maybe Armie was nice enough to help untie him.

by Anonymousreply 334November 7, 2018 1:06 AM

I mean that must've been hella uncomfortable to wear under his jacket. The beadwork must've been chaffing too. I noticed during his speech and when he posed that he was pulling at his jacket probably to keep it in place. r329 piqued my curiosity so I went looking and it's obvious some black ribbons are hanging at the back/sides. Why would someone wear something like that if no one can see it anyway. Unless y'know...

by Anonymousreply 335November 7, 2018 1:39 AM

I agree, it must have been super uncomfortable to wear and a bit of waste since you can't see the back.

by Anonymousreply 336November 7, 2018 1:47 AM

I wonder why he chose to wear it then. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 337November 7, 2018 1:55 AM

[R337] It had a cool, colorful design on the front, and that top simply happened to have been designed as a backless "bib". Why wouldn't he give it a try if he liked it? The straps that held it together at the back seemed to be rather large, going by what we saw hanging down, so it was probably tight enough and wouldn't chafe. The front also had a lining as it clearly wasn't see-through, so the beadwork wouldn't chafe either. I don't see why it would be especially uncomfortable. At worse it might feel a little odd to feel the lining of the jacket on his bare back, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 338November 7, 2018 2:46 AM

So Elizabeth wasn't there. I think she was in Germany at the time. Lily-Rose wasn't there. And they left together. Hmmm.....very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 339November 7, 2018 3:47 AM

Just as Armie returns to the big apple, there a new pr article about the love birds. These stories are becoming as cringe worthy is Timothy is colorful clothing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340November 7, 2018 3:53 AM

Timmy was rushing to a Q&A after HFA. Even if they left together, he got no time for a bonding session with Armie

by Anonymousreply 341November 7, 2018 3:55 AM

What Q&A

by Anonymousreply 342November 7, 2018 4:07 AM

Seems like they'll have plenty of time tonight to pick up where they left off since they're apparently both in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 343November 7, 2018 4:12 AM

Is tim in NYC?

Oh man that radar article is cringe-worthy. Is radar even a legit tabloid or is it pure fan fiction?

by Anonymousreply 344November 7, 2018 4:14 AM

Apparently he is since he voted today, plus it's a short flight.

by Anonymousreply 345November 7, 2018 4:17 AM

How do we know he voted today? I mean I HOPE TO HELL HE DID but did someone like see him at a polling precinct or something? He could have done absentee from Boston

by Anonymousreply 346November 7, 2018 4:27 AM

That Radar article was written by a Harlequin Romance novel writer. What crap

by Anonymousreply 347November 7, 2018 4:32 AM

Or that, but honestly the way things have been going these past two weeks I'd be very surprised if the didn't take a flight to NYC and chose to do absentee from Boston instead. He flew in the last time Armie was in town. I guess we have to wait.

by Anonymousreply 348November 7, 2018 4:34 AM

^if he

by Anonymousreply 349November 7, 2018 4:35 AM

Come on now. Maybe he flew to NYC for the woman who makes him feel like the luckiest guy on earth!!!

Where has that girl gone, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 350November 7, 2018 4:40 AM

^^^lololo

by Anonymousreply 351November 7, 2018 4:46 AM

Maybe the Styles's interview has AH in his feelings....just kidding. Their games and Timothee's Liberace outfits are getting to crazy for me.

by Anonymousreply 352November 7, 2018 4:53 AM

Theres nothing going on between Armie and Timmy, come on. I dont think Timmy's gay, but if he's bi then too he could go for more appropriate men, like Ezra, who's actually bi and Tiimmy's also a fan. But neither ezra nor Timmy will date a man publicly whether they want to or not, thats not palatable to the general masses and old hollywood men.

If Luca actually makes a sequel, i hope they start shooting within 2 years, after Dune, because Armie might start to look too old. In the second movie elio would be in mid 20s and oliver early 30s, so it works out really well for the ages both will be in 2020.

you guys think kiernan has a crush on timmy? shes always commenting on his insta, but he never seems to respond in public, she was too young when they worked together but shes 19 now, wish he would rather date her than LRD... wish he would date anyone but her actually, so shallow, so obvious, so staged...

i like his outfits, at least he makes an effort and is never boring. the men are so disappointing in their red carpet choioces.

by Anonymousreply 353November 7, 2018 6:14 AM

[quote] There's nothing going on between Armie and Timmy, come on.

R353 is daft. You can see Tim's thirst for AH a mile away

by Anonymousreply 354November 7, 2018 7:14 AM

Go back to girlville, r353. Leave us fags alone.

by Anonymousreply 355November 7, 2018 7:15 AM

Geez---how many "dude" and "uhs" can one conversation hold?....He sounds like a 10th grader...The Oscar snobs aren't giving this dimbulb an Oscar...No way..No how.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356November 7, 2018 7:16 AM

@355 and @354 being a "fag" means being delusional? sure *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 357November 7, 2018 7:54 AM

I saw Beautiful Boy today. Full theater, Denver suburbs.

by Anonymousreply 358November 7, 2018 9:18 AM

I don't think Timothée is gay. Maybe bi but he obviously likes women. We've seen his massive erection with Esther Garrel and he's dated girls. He also comes across as a New York fuckboi with the rap persona. That being said he was at the very least flirty with Armie and vice versa. It's more surprizing coming from Armie who is a married dude with kids. Timothée seems to be flirty with everything.

by Anonymousreply 359November 7, 2018 11:14 AM

Timothée will win for this if Amazon handle his award season correctly. He's so great in it.

by Anonymousreply 360November 7, 2018 11:26 AM

yes, he has bombed, now his asshole and teats will pop up all over whore sites and be for sale for u greedy gents.

by Anonymousreply 361November 7, 2018 11:30 AM

Yeah, I agree he probably likes girls but I also think he definitely had/has a big fat crush on Armie.

by Anonymousreply 362November 7, 2018 11:36 AM

Timmy does have a massive erection, doesn’t he? That wasn’t talked about much during the CMBYN discussions, oddly.

by Anonymousreply 363November 7, 2018 11:43 AM

II wish we could see his sparkley top minus his jacket

by Anonymousreply 364November 7, 2018 11:49 AM

Same. I'm really curious how it looks. From CMBYN we know he has a lovely back. It must look pretty amazing on him.

by Anonymousreply 365November 7, 2018 11:57 AM

he need to play a naughty bad boy role

by Anonymousreply 366November 7, 2018 12:00 PM

How can a drug addicted child be hotter than hell?

by Anonymousreply 367November 7, 2018 12:05 PM

He’ll be lucky if they let him valet the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 368November 7, 2018 12:17 PM

You can see Tim's thirst for AH a mile away,

And vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 369November 7, 2018 1:36 PM

Instead of PR, Timmy should just follow Ansel's way tweeting how much he likes girls. That would work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370November 7, 2018 1:45 PM

Yep these two have a big fat hard on for each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371November 7, 2018 1:47 PM

Some facts:

Armie & Timmy somehow manage to be in the same cities at the same times. This has included NYC, LA & recently Dallas. Armie's wife is never with him when he and Timmy are in the same cities. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Neither of their significant others were at the HFA's. They were seen leaving the awards together.

Someone in Dallas saw Timmy walking on the street right near the hotel where Armie was staying.

Armie is in NYC now. Timmy was in NYC yesterday to vote.

All of the above is quite interesting. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 372November 7, 2018 2:26 PM

Timmy remains dickmatized. It’s cute.

by Anonymousreply 373November 7, 2018 2:35 PM

[quote]Someone in Dallas saw Timmy walking on the street right near the hotel where Armie was staying.

Just a little correction, it was in NYC.

All these things happening long after they're done with promoting together is weird af. To me it's pretty clear they're hooking up and not even trying very hard to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 374November 7, 2018 2:37 PM

It must've been in both NYC & Dallas then, r374. I saw a post from someone who was at the Q & A in Dallas and she's the one who said she saw him right near the hotel Armie was staying at there.

It's clear to me too. And agree, they're not even trying hard to hide it. Wonder if Armie is heading for a divorce soon?

by Anonymousreply 375November 7, 2018 2:44 PM

Such a cute pic of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376November 7, 2018 2:48 PM

r375 so that happened in Dallas too? Interesting.

Yeah he was spotted in NYC in the morning walking by himself at a 10 min distance from the Bowery where Armie was staying at, then he was seen with Lily. At TIFF Armie left with his wife after the BB party and according to the fans there 5 min later Timmy left with Stephane and Nick. I think they were staying at the same hotel. At the time I didn't think much of it but now...

by Anonymousreply 377November 7, 2018 2:57 PM

Y’all do realize that close male friends who are not having sex will come hang at each other’s hotels, right? And make a point of spending time together when they are in the same city? I mean sure, think they’re hooking up if you like, but that’s the weakest evidence I could imagine.

by Anonymousreply 378November 7, 2018 2:59 PM

R378, sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 379November 7, 2018 2:59 PM

R370: I don't know, it's risky when you do that too much it seems you are overcompensating. It's like the actors who play gay roles but spend the interviews trying to show how straight they are, in the end they don't come across as straight but as homophobic or closet cases (in some cases both).

What Timmy or any other young actor should do is live his life the way he wants and date whoever he wants instead of thinking of using relationships for profesional profit

by Anonymousreply 380November 7, 2018 2:59 PM

R377 when was this Bowery sighting, just out of curiosity?

by Anonymousreply 381November 7, 2018 3:00 PM

But also, Tim LIVES about a ten minute distance from the Bowery hotel. This is a huge reach.

by Anonymousreply 382November 7, 2018 3:01 PM

So then it's true Tim lives in the East Village? I've heard he does but didn't know if it was true or not.

by Anonymousreply 383November 7, 2018 3:08 PM

r381 it was Tuesday morning. Armie was at the Bowery on Monday night. Timmy flew in the evening/late afternoon from Boston.

r382 a huge reach, are you serious? If it happened once maybe, but not so many things. It's a pattern. Like during NYFF when r376 and the urinal video happened. Apparently Armie was staying at Timmy's (they were seen walking together very close by to his place) and once again his wife was not with him.

by Anonymousreply 384November 7, 2018 3:09 PM

Exactly R382... saying somebody was 10 minutes from anywhere in Manhattan is totally meaningless. It’s the locational equivalent of saying somebody was within 10 MILES of someplace in LA.

Now if Timothée had been within 1 or 2 blocks of the hotel there might be a “story”.

by Anonymousreply 385November 7, 2018 3:10 PM

R383 I mean I don’t know that for 100% sure bc I don’t have his address, but 98% his spottings a are east village or EV-adjacent, he’s morning coffee spot is MUD (e 9th street), and he is also freqeuently sighted or posting stories near St Marks (e 8th) And he definitely used to live there and talks about it being his fave part of the city. I think it’s a safe bet.

R384 look I am perfectly on board with the idea that TC could be bisexual, so am not gonna rule out his hooking up with Armie. But literally nothing being described is all that different from the behavior of platonic close male friends. Younger male friends can be super fucking codependent to the level of infatuation, especially if they are single or have messy relationships with women. I have seen so, so much of it.

by Anonymousreply 386November 7, 2018 3:15 PM

[quote] But literally nothing being described is all that different from the behavior of platonic close male friends.

Sorry but FUCKING L-O-L!

by Anonymousreply 387November 7, 2018 3:17 PM

but Armie can’t have been here on Monday night, he posted a pic of him in LA voting and his pics of of arriving were posted yesterday evening.

Also, how did I miss these TC sightings from yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 388November 7, 2018 3:17 PM

r388 it wasn't this week, it was two weeks ago when Armie was in NYC, before Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 389November 7, 2018 3:19 PM

R387 LOL-fucking-L yourself. Have you ever spent real time with straight men? Like observing how they are with each other? It’s not all a monolith of detached machismo, as hard as that is for some people to believe.

by Anonymousreply 390November 7, 2018 3:22 PM

R390 Let her be, she’s a fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 391November 7, 2018 3:23 PM

Straight riiight. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 392November 7, 2018 3:24 PM

If it happened once maybe, but not so many things. It's a pattern.

Exactly, r384. Couldn't have said it better.

by Anonymousreply 393November 7, 2018 3:24 PM

No it looks worse than his performance in CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 394November 7, 2018 3:27 PM

Armie has a few critics in his back pocket. That much is clear. But his acting is average at best. Be honest.

by Anonymousreply 395November 7, 2018 3:29 PM

R393 Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396November 7, 2018 3:29 PM

He is a good actor. I think comedy is his strength more than drama. A good director gets a good performance from Armie. I think working with Luca is true of that

by Anonymousreply 397November 7, 2018 3:33 PM

Surely though it is smarter to hang out at a hotel than go out in public where you might be mauled by annoying fans wanting pictures and stuff? Whatever though. I am not in the I think they are fucking camp. But if they are, they are I guess.

by Anonymousreply 398November 7, 2018 3:34 PM

I hope we get a few more fun pap walks with IT girl Lily! Has she announced her next big film??

by Anonymousreply 399November 7, 2018 3:37 PM

I saw a comment from someone who was at the BB Q&A in LA before the HFAs where Timmy told them that Armie will be presenting his award. And the person said that watching Timmy took about Armie irl is a surreal experience. That his whole demeanor changes completely - his eyes go wide, he sits up straighter and he can’t stop smiling. They said it’s obvious that he’s talking about one of his favorite things. Maybe it’s just a deep platonic love or maybe it’s more but either way, Timmy is completely smitten by him.

by Anonymousreply 400November 7, 2018 3:52 PM

Not disputing they have hooked up in the past, I don't think they are currently. Armie looked angry and lost at HFA. Timmy flirts with everything. Animal, vegetable, minerals. He even had a few deep penetrative looks with Nic Sheff. It's his charm. I wouldn't read much into how he looks at people. As for being seen near Armie's hotel- he lives in Manhattan, a stones throw from any hotel. That's reaching.

by Anonymousreply 401November 7, 2018 3:53 PM

Armie and Timmy are undeniable!

by Anonymousreply 402November 7, 2018 3:54 PM

r401 he was so angry he left the HFAs with Timmy after telling the fans he'll sign and take pics with them? lol sure.

by Anonymousreply 403November 7, 2018 4:18 PM

Well they didn't have a lot of time to spend together if Tim had another Q&A a couple of hours after the HFA so makes sense they left together and in a rush...

by Anonymousreply 404November 7, 2018 4:25 PM

You shippers are delusional. I can’t believe how far some of you are reaching.

Tim is very flirtatious, at least for an American. His demeanor to me is very stereotypically French. Like someone wrote above, he flirts with everyone and everything. It may look intense from an American perspective, so I can see why the fraus and tweens interpret his behavior as being in love with Armie, but that is just the way he is. Accept it. I wish they did hook up. I’d be balls deep into both of them if I had the opportunity, but this Armie and Timmy true love always fan delusion is not going to happen. Keep wasting your time and energy dissecting their every interaction, I guess?

by Anonymousreply 405November 7, 2018 4:37 PM

R400 That description reminds me of an interview Tim did at TIFF where the interviewer asked him about seeing Straight White Men and Timmy practically leapt out of his seat with excitement to talk about Armie and the play. It was hilarious. People can say whatever they want, but that kind of body language cannot be faked.

by Anonymousreply 406November 7, 2018 4:43 PM

No it doesn't make sense cause they didn't arrive together. How many actors not in a couple present awards to each other, give interviews together when they have nothing to promote, sit together and leave together? It will be interesting to see you bunch come up with all these convoluted scenarios to explain away all the weird stuff that no doubt will continue. At this point it's you who's delusional but okay, I have a feeling this show is just getting started so *popcorn.gif*

by Anonymousreply 407November 7, 2018 4:43 PM

I want to go back to Timmy’s massive erection. Are we thinking he’s a 7-incher?

by Anonymousreply 408November 7, 2018 4:45 PM

Timmy is a god.

by Anonymousreply 409November 7, 2018 4:57 PM

R405. Same. I used to think I hated that these two always talked about each other cause It got old. But I found out that it wasn't that. It's nice to see two people enjoy each other's company, famous or not. What gets old is what you said. Every time these two hang out or mention each other it gets dissected to the 100th degree, and that is what gets exhausting for me when I read about them since it just swallows up anything you would want to talk about in regards to their career and whatnot. At the end of the day it's fine though with all the shipping amd fantasies cause it is harmless when all is said and done and people are free to do it. Still seems a bit silly though.

by Anonymousreply 410November 7, 2018 5:01 PM

Timmy fucks us all with his eyes .

by Anonymousreply 411November 7, 2018 5:03 PM

I've got to watch this again just for the shower scene and the surfing.

by Anonymousreply 412November 7, 2018 5:08 PM

I mean didn't Armie write that love letter to Timothée about how he was a zeitgeist.

by Anonymousreply 413November 7, 2018 5:19 PM

A zeitgeistey and "beautiful" boy. Don't forget about that part.

by Anonymousreply 414November 7, 2018 5:25 PM

Someone posted this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 7, 2018 5:27 PM

[quote]R405 this Armie and Timmy true love always fan delusion is not going to happen.

Were you THERE ? ? ?

YOU DON’t [italic]KNOW[/italic] ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 416November 7, 2018 5:56 PM

If that sequin top really looked like that on him, I can see Armie and his bondage kink struggling lmao

by Anonymousreply 417November 7, 2018 5:57 PM

Oh my god. That is crazy!

by Anonymousreply 418November 7, 2018 6:06 PM

R416 You were not there either. It’s not on me to prove what you are asserting to be true. Based on what shippers are saying, your whole fantasy is based on nothing but speculation, projection, and wish-fulfillment.

by Anonymousreply 419November 7, 2018 8:27 PM

Your whole fantasy is based on nothing but speculation, projection, and wish-fulfillment.

No, it's based on what we see with our eyes. It's not our fault you're not so incredibly observant as we are.

by Anonymousreply 420November 7, 2018 9:32 PM

Thank you for giving me the best laugh I’ve had all day! You better be under 18, because if you are a grown woman god help you.

by Anonymousreply 421November 7, 2018 9:40 PM

20's, male, gay, r421. Also, STFU. Just saying the truth. You obviously belong to the non-observant camp. Or maybe you're blind, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 422November 7, 2018 9:43 PM

R242 If you’re indeed male and in your 20s the previous poster’s comment still stands. You’re young and easily deceived. You’re just a fanboy. Don’t worry, it’s just a phase.

by Anonymousreply 423November 7, 2018 9:49 PM

I'm done with this. I'll believe what I want and you believe what you want and we'll leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 424November 7, 2018 10:10 PM

Girls! GIRLS! You’re BOTH annoying.

by Anonymousreply 425November 8, 2018 2:34 AM

Interesting that they are keeping the LRD/Timmy stuff low key for the past 3 weeks, since the tabloid pics were released. He's probably too busy shooting and promoting, while she's busy doing...something...

Ughh, I hope Timmy doesnt meet the desiccated corpse that is Johnny depp.

Question, is it true that Marta Pozzan, whom he might have been kissing in Cannes, liked a few Charmie posts on twitter? Whole bunch of craziness going on there.

by Anonymousreply 426November 8, 2018 4:27 AM

has the price of his private sessions gone down any?

by Anonymousreply 427November 8, 2018 5:37 AM

R427????? what???

by Anonymousreply 428November 8, 2018 6:27 AM

THAT WAS AN IN-HOUSE MEMO, NOT TO APPEAR ON THE MAIN BOARD.

Muriel, Delete!

by Anonymousreply 429November 8, 2018 6:31 AM

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 430November 8, 2018 6:38 AM

Nothing to see here , move along

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 8, 2018 6:52 AM

LOL R431

by Anonymousreply 432November 8, 2018 7:15 AM

I seriously doubt he's sending secret messages to charmie shippers but still a funny coincidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433November 8, 2018 8:49 AM

🌲🌴🌳🎄

by Anonymousreply 434November 8, 2018 11:10 AM

I think that might be true, r433. I mean, they asked him to post a tree and he did and even said, "your tree." Sounds too specific to be a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 435November 8, 2018 11:20 AM

I'm not one to believe in this kind of things even though I bet the farm they're hooking up but it's hilarious how he posted that tree about the same time Armie got to NY. Funny coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 436November 8, 2018 11:58 AM

Thread is almost finished, good people post a new thread

by Anonymousreply 437November 8, 2018 12:02 PM

Oh who cares, its a movie with HIM in it and we can fantasize bout his fragrant asshole and lips as we watch the thing.

by Anonymousreply 438November 8, 2018 12:11 PM

I wondered what that IG tree post was about....showing they are hanging out together is one thing doesn’t mean they’re hooking up..maybe they’re just trolling but it’s obvious the post was a response. Funny

by Anonymousreply 439November 8, 2018 1:03 PM

But the infamous tree was photographed in Mass. And we know it was recent cause someone else went to the same tree a day later to gauge how many leaves had fallen. So how could Timothée have been with Armie in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 440November 8, 2018 1:04 PM

R437, threads usually cap at 600+

by Anonymousreply 441November 8, 2018 1:04 PM

My thoughts are they are trolling. Both use shipping when it suits them. When it doesn't Armie throws his tantrums. The weirdest part is knowing what some obscure shippers are saying in the first place. I doubt they have time to delve that deeply into that fan sect. Maybe their teams do it. Don't they share a publicist?

by Anonymousreply 442November 8, 2018 1:07 PM

Sexy

by Anonymousreply 443November 8, 2018 1:28 PM

Fghhh

by Anonymousreply 444November 8, 2018 1:28 PM

r440 nah he posted it in the evening and it's daytime in the pic so he must've taken it a few hours earlier at least. Also Boston-NY flight's a little over an hour.

by Anonymousreply 445November 8, 2018 1:30 PM

Maybe. But the biggest question is how they know what some shippers are saying in the netheregions of tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 446November 8, 2018 1:33 PM

That I can't tell you and it could be a huge coincidence. My point is it's very possible and probable he was in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 447November 8, 2018 1:36 PM

That tree thing is kind of crazy and if it’s just a coincidence, that’s a pretty insane coincidence. But maybe he really did go to NY to spend some time with Armie. He wasn’t in the LW set photos from the other day.

by Anonymousreply 448November 8, 2018 1:42 PM

Okay so I did a little digging lol and I found the original post on tumblr. It's posted on November 5th and it's tagged. So if he lurks his tags, Armie's or the Charmie tag he can easily find it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449November 8, 2018 1:46 PM

The fact that he specifically captioned it “your tree..” is what makes me think it might actually be a response to the Tumblr post. Otherwise that caption is random af.

by Anonymousreply 450November 8, 2018 1:52 PM

That's what I meant, r450 when I said it was too specific to be a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 451November 8, 2018 1:59 PM

Of course it's not a coincidence lol. And I'm decidedly NOT a shipper, he's probably just joking or doing his bit of fan service, but coincidence? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 452November 8, 2018 2:04 PM

What does he get out of encouraging a handful of shipppers? Most of his fan base hates Armie and hates the shipping that goes on. If anything, it’d make more sense to distance himself from that kind of speculation. Unless...

by Anonymousreply 453November 8, 2018 2:12 PM

Most of his fan base hate Armie but the "charmie" shippers love to indulge in the idea of them together, and he'd be responding to those fans specifically.

by Anonymousreply 454November 8, 2018 2:25 PM

Didn't he like Charmie stuff on ig from his secret account and he wasn't even tagged so he could've only found it by lurking the Charmie tag? This post had like 25 notes and now after this only has 107 notes. Not that many shippers out there. r453 is right, most of his fanbase hates Armie and Charmie. Yet he still encourages them. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 455November 8, 2018 2:25 PM

What's his secret account?

That's what I said, he's catering to charmies in this case.

by Anonymousreply 456November 8, 2018 2:30 PM

What did Armie do to Timmy's fan base to make them hate Armie?

by Anonymousreply 457November 8, 2018 2:31 PM

From what I've seen on Tumblr it does seem like charmie shippers are a pretty tiny portion of his fans and a lot of hardcore timmy fans definitely hate Armie. So it's interesting if he's actually just trying to keep that small number of shippers happy. On the other hand, he's a lurker and and a bit of a troll. He probably even tracks the charmie tag on social media.

by Anonymousreply 458November 8, 2018 2:32 PM

Please don't post his secret account. Post the post if you want but don't post his secret accounts or his handles.

by Anonymousreply 459November 8, 2018 2:32 PM

Lol, seriously. There are maybe 20 shippers around on a good day. Trying to pander to them makes very little sense unless there's more to the story. I mean, most of his fans love the idea of him and Lily together. If he's trying to curry favor with his fans, he should post "signs" about her instead of Armie. I don't buy the notion that he's wasting his time catering to 20 people without good cause.

by Anonymousreply 460November 8, 2018 2:35 PM

This should have been a network movie of the week. (What ever happened to those?) No one wants to go to a cinema to see a movie about parent-child relationships. Well, women do, but then the main cast had better have some female characters in it. From the trailers, this film appears to have just two characters/actors, and they're both male.

by Anonymousreply 461November 8, 2018 2:36 PM

R460 I mean, posting a tree doesn't waste so much time and following tags on social media isn't hard, particularly on Tumblr. And although I get your point, I have a really hard time believing that there's anything remotely sexual between them but, hey, you do you of course.

by Anonymousreply 462November 8, 2018 2:45 PM

r460 = right on the money.

by Anonymousreply 463November 8, 2018 2:50 PM

God, people. That tree was am metaphor to the falling force of republicans. And a lot of true fans actually got the joke. And only silly charmie make everything about themselves

by Anonymousreply 464November 8, 2018 3:08 PM

You know "Charmie" means shippers think/want them to be together right? So why would Charmie fans hate Armie?

by Anonymousreply 465November 8, 2018 3:12 PM

You'd be surprised. I just posted about it on the Armie thread.

by Anonymousreply 466November 8, 2018 3:15 PM

Can you read, r465? Timmy's FANBASE hates Armie, not the shippers which is like 50 people.

by Anonymousreply 467November 8, 2018 3:20 PM

Look at the colour of the tree, the day it was posted. He also posted a story on insta that same day that polls are closing. I mean one of the most important days of modern history of USA when everybody woke as fuck and yeaah he waste his time to cheer up some old crazy ladies about fucking Armie. I cant believe how some people live in their head and fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 468November 8, 2018 3:21 PM

I'm not American and I hadn't thought about that R468 but it makes sense, thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 469November 8, 2018 3:23 PM

The Charmie shippers are 50 people I mean, not the fanbase lol.

by Anonymousreply 470November 8, 2018 3:23 PM

God, calm down, r467. I misread it. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 471November 8, 2018 3:25 PM

Charmie Lives Matter

by Anonymousreply 472November 8, 2018 3:38 PM

(what the fuck does a tree have to do with republicans or the midterms?)

by Anonymousreply 473November 8, 2018 3:59 PM

The tree leaves are red. Red=Republican. Withering red leaves = Fallen Republican in the midterms.

by Anonymousreply 474November 8, 2018 4:05 PM

(is stretch armstrong your spirit animal? :D)

by Anonymousreply 475November 8, 2018 4:06 PM

R461 It’s not only women who would watch this film. I know several people who are recovering addicts, and people who have family or friends with loved ones dealing with addiction that loved this film. It may not do great in the box office but it will find its audience over time because the story tells the truth.

by Anonymousreply 476November 8, 2018 4:06 PM

They need to give away the free tickets again this weekend. Help the Box Office. Less than 4million for this is bad. I thought Timmy's good reviews and crazy fan base would help this

by Anonymousreply 477November 8, 2018 4:13 PM

Yes it's a fine, honest movie and not doing badly. The caption was created by a hater.

by Anonymousreply 478November 8, 2018 4:14 PM

The movie is in its 4th week, just gone wide. It's fine.

by Anonymousreply 479November 8, 2018 4:17 PM

Who said most Timmy's fans hate Armie. How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 480November 8, 2018 4:18 PM

I only hope that guy can just make good choices (and have the opportunity to choose roles at all) and grow as an actor so we can enjoy his work with years to come. All this oscar and other awards bs and every media seems like milking his name in every possible way. This Idris story for example. I mean the guy does not even do anything and his name smashed anyway. I am just afraid the pop culture uses him and dispose. And I want his DDL moments and career to happen. Not some IT boy of the moment shit

by Anonymousreply 481November 8, 2018 4:20 PM

Funs dont hate Armie. Its Bs. At leats all hardcore fans i fallow support Armie and all Timmy's co stars and actually give a lot of love an support to other significant young actors no matter how media and stupid teens trying to pit them. I mean there are no hate towards Lucas, Charly, And all other youngsters. Never saw anything like this. Maybe some edgy teenagers write something. But who consider them fans anyways

by Anonymousreply 482November 8, 2018 4:25 PM

R481 He is choosing his roles, he said it himself. And he'll undoubtedly get over the Idris Elba article; he gone through worse with Woody stuff, yet still he ended up probably fully booked till the end of 2019.

by Anonymousreply 483November 8, 2018 4:29 PM

R483 I am sorry, but what is this Idris article all about? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 484November 8, 2018 4:32 PM

Assuming that people who don't like armie are Timmy's fans you'd have to assume the box office trolls who started this thread and keep on about Timmy's lack of career prospects are Armie fans who hope his movie fails so what, Armie has some award chance. Because if Timmy is in the race Armie doesn't have a prayer? Is that sound logic?

by Anonymousreply 485November 8, 2018 4:35 PM

I do not believe the tree is a charmie endorsement, but it has nothing to do with republicans. He thinks his followers on ig are republicans? Your tree, not their tree if it was political. Charmie in a light way is what tiff and lff do, most people are happh to see them together as good friends.

by Anonymousreply 486November 8, 2018 4:38 PM

R484

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487November 8, 2018 4:39 PM

[quote]The tree leaves are red. Red=Republican. Withering red leaves = Fallen Republican in the midterms.

Maybe it's a huge coincidence he posted that tree at the same time Armie got to NYC with his "your tree.." caption and he's known to lurk Charmie tags. Hey it happens. But this is the biggest load of lmfao. You serious with this, like [ilalic]really[/italic]?

r485 idk where you're looking but there's A LOT of Armie bashing by Timmy stans on ig, twitter, tumblr and even on DL. Get out more.

by Anonymousreply 488November 8, 2018 4:39 PM

It's obviously about the Republicans. Don't be silly. Doesn't mean they're not fucking though.

by Anonymousreply 489November 8, 2018 4:40 PM

lmao oookaaay

by Anonymousreply 490November 8, 2018 4:42 PM

I must be blind honestly I've never seen any Armie bashing from Timothee's fans. Most Timothée fans I know mostly ignore Armie. Never seen any bashing. DL doesn't count because we're anonymous and you can't assume people hate Armie are Timothée fans. Armie says some dumb shit. The alt right people must hate him. Except the ones he's related to find course.

by Anonymousreply 491November 8, 2018 4:45 PM

R488 Maybe Timmy is playing 5d chess with his double entendre, not bothering me at all.

R484 pretty stupid article (by Guardian lol) if you asked me, but I only encounter rants from LSA type folks, so nothing serious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 8, 2018 4:46 PM

BB is a decent film. Why they didn't go hardcore with Nic's account would have made a better film. This is just above Lifetime film.

by Anonymousreply 493November 8, 2018 4:55 PM

There is a lot of bashing of Armie by Timmy’s fans on Twitter, IG and Tumblr. There is no denying that it’s his fans bc they use his pic as their icon, talk about him endlessly, and often have some iteration of his name as their username. If you claim to not see it then you’re choosing not to. I’m not saying it’s every single fan but it’s a lot.

by Anonymousreply 494November 8, 2018 4:56 PM

Wow Timmy's fans are embarrassing themselves over the People Mag picking the incredibly sexy Idris!

by Anonymousreply 495November 8, 2018 4:59 PM

True Timmy's fans have nothing against amazing Idris and just wish everyone would leave Tim alone and let him live. But not in this world and economy it seems.

by Anonymousreply 496November 8, 2018 5:16 PM

The main reason the film never had a chance is the TITLE.

Yes, it sounds like a film for pedos, even if it isn't. And that's the fault of the title...

by Anonymousreply 497November 8, 2018 7:12 PM

R439 come on, stop being naive the request was signed 'the charmie bunch' . By now Tim and I'm sure Armie too, know perfectly well what 'charmie' means....

by Anonymousreply 498November 8, 2018 8:40 PM

R458 the question is whether Armie knows he does this? And does he approve?

by Anonymousreply 499November 8, 2018 8:54 PM

R478 scrap hater say delusional

by Anonymousreply 500November 8, 2018 9:03 PM

I people think the majority, or even half of Timothee fans hate Armie, you have to be actively looking for the haters. The majority are either his fans too or neutral about him.

by Anonymousreply 501November 8, 2018 9:03 PM

^^^^that was meant to say “I don’t think the majority”. I was typing too fast!

by Anonymousreply 502November 8, 2018 9:07 PM

TImmy keeps calling Armie his big brother, it would be pretty fucking weird if they were hooking up...

Armie and Timmy have nothing going on between them and people who think so are delusional. Armie is a ~30year old married man with 2 young children and his wife travels with him everywhere. When marriages break up in showbiz its mostly becasue of the time couples spend apart from each other, which isnt a problem in their case. Do you think Armie would ever leave his wife and babies for a younger male costar. Neither of them would ever work in Hollywood again.

So bottomline: Charmie is bullshit, neither armie nor timmy are gay (bisexual is a possibility, no one can confirm) and they are not carrying on a clandestine affair. if timmy does want to go for a man anytime, he will have plenty of options without any of the baggage. But he wont because he wants to be a big star.

by Anonymousreply 503November 8, 2018 9:53 PM

Eventually some sanity here

About the topic. I keep on meeting more and more posts on twitter from people who went to see BB that the theatre was full or pretty full. Is it a word of mouth thing happening. And how often does this happen with his movie?

I dont assume it ll do grt. But I do hope it ll do decent

by Anonymousreply 504November 8, 2018 10:07 PM

For those who don't believe in them together, watch this video at the 3 minute mark (at which time Armie also whispers, "Timmy.") and again at 3:36 - 3:46. If you can't see the way Armie looks at Timmy you're completely blind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505November 8, 2018 10:13 PM

There´re coworkers all around the world having sex from time to time without that meaning they´re gonna end their marriages.

by Anonymousreply 506November 8, 2018 10:25 PM

Cmon, everybody look at Timo this way. He is just adorable. And i actually believe there was some fanservice during the promotion. Maybe a lil bit as a joke, a lil bit for the sake of pandering

by Anonymousreply 507November 8, 2018 10:28 PM

Since we're being dramatic, has anyone managed to watch Tim's full Armie speech in Austin last year? I've only managed to see a few seconds of it because he looks so weird and choked up it makes me cringe. Is it as dramatic as fans make it seem?

by Anonymousreply 508November 8, 2018 10:32 PM

Damn, this look of his in this interview that day my fav. Imho Tim never looked better. I dig his sweaters era more than his current style. But whatever makes him happy

by Anonymousreply 509November 8, 2018 10:33 PM

R508 It's like a lot of his interviews sometimes. He's all over the place and going off on a thousand tangents. It was a complete mess, but endearing cause you could tell it was genuine. I still cringed too because it was still awkward and unrefined, but one could say it's also part of the charm. You cuuld tell they mean a lot to one another. But just in a friendship sense. I don't believe or even want to get into this charmie mess.

by Anonymousreply 510November 8, 2018 10:37 PM

I've only been able to watch the Austin speech once when it came out (it wasn't last year, it was from March of this year) because he did seem weirdly emotional and it kind of gave me second-hand embarrassment. I don't know what was going on....maybe because he knew he wouldn't see him for a long time after that?

by Anonymousreply 511November 8, 2018 10:38 PM

Watch the Paris q&a. They're flirting, staring especially Armie, Armie taps him with his foot, they're eyefucking for like 5 seconds. The stage is pretty badly lit so that must've felt safer. Simple co-workers yeah okay.

by Anonymousreply 512November 8, 2018 10:49 PM

Thanks for mentioning that, r512. The Paris Q & A is another good example. There are lots actually. Agree, r509. Timmy looked so beautiful in that interview. I mean, is it so hard to believe that Armie wouldn't want someone as beautiful as Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 513November 8, 2018 11:00 PM

i think there are no more charmies in this threads. Only trolls that pretends to be charmies for i dont know what sake. Like they never give up. I wish i had such dedication at work.

by Anonymousreply 514November 8, 2018 11:00 PM

R487 I'm shocked. The article is saying or at least implying that Tim is not straight-acting and/or queer.

by Anonymousreply 515November 8, 2018 11:05 PM

r513 yep someone as beautiful, intelligent and talented who thinks the sun rises and sets on you while your wife treats you like a dumb kid and has no respect for you.

Timmy was especially beautiful during the Rome press tour. Just look at him here. I have no words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516November 8, 2018 11:17 PM

Remember that blind about Armie having a meltdown and locking himself in his room after not being nominated for an Oscar and Tim going in to console him or something. I still wonder how exactly lil Timmy Tim managed to console him.

by Anonymousreply 517November 8, 2018 11:45 PM

by Anonymousreply 518November 8, 2018 11:47 PM

I don't believe for a second the majority of Timo's fanbase hates Armie, quite the opposite. Amazon must know a thing or two about engagement metrics and they still went with Armie to present the HFA. Why not Carell or anyone else? Impact, baby. They're a "power duo".

by Anonymousreply 519November 9, 2018 12:40 AM

I heard the winners get to choose who presents their award to them so it could’ve just been who Tim wanted.

by Anonymousreply 520November 9, 2018 12:42 AM

r520 is right. r519 if you still think this is about PR at this point then L-O-L.

by Anonymousreply 521November 9, 2018 1:08 AM

R520. That's a bit sad though. Seems like a missed PR opportunity for BB by having Armie do it. Why not the director or Carrell? Having Armie do it just fed the CMBYN monster more. A lot of the headlines was about their reunion and the sequel. BB kinda got lost in the shuffle. I'm no PR expert, but I feel like Amazon would want to avoid that if they are trying to maximize Chalamet's Oscar chances with their campaign. Maybe they thought it would blow over quickly if he got more accolades at a future date at other award circuits though.

by Anonymousreply 522November 9, 2018 1:27 AM

[quote] Why not the director or Carrell?

Because Timmy dgaf about either of them?

by Anonymousreply 523November 9, 2018 1:30 AM

Yep. That's basically it. There's not much more to it, he probably just wanted his BFF father figure big brother sugar daddy Armie to present the award and it was also an excuse to spend some time together.

by Anonymousreply 524November 9, 2018 1:34 AM

if they are serious about the sequel, they have to keep the hype alive. since armie and timmy genuinely like each other, its easy to arrange for armie to give the award to timmy. the hfa was to show that amazon is seriously planning to give timmy a campaign.

lol, if anything, i can see timmy, armie and elizabeth having a threesome. didnt he metnion on fallon how he got into bed with both of them? timmy and elizabeth keep posting selfies. i know the posters over here would kill this with fire, but its more likely that they would be in a 3some than armie cheating on elizabeth with timmy, esp when timmy is good friends with elizabeth. but neither option is in the least probable.

by Anonymousreply 525November 9, 2018 1:40 AM

Well, to be fair, he did say the three of them have "such a weird relationship".

by Anonymousreply 526November 9, 2018 1:47 AM

R522 It shows you' re not a PR expert. But you make a good onservation: the overwhelming majority of the headlines were about the reunion, mentioning the award at some point. The thing is: they grabbed headlines and their pictures together were the hottest of the event. That's the point of HFA, grab attention, associate an actor or film with a certain category, because the HFA itself is not important. Im not Timmy and Armie are not besties, but in these events are alll about PR. Amazon paid, obviously they called the shots,. Had they choosen Carell or anyone else, not much attention.

by Anonymousreply 527November 9, 2018 2:09 AM

Timmy was especially beautiful during the Rome press tour.

So true, r516. If Armie is indeed hitting that he's the luckiest man on the earth.

by Anonymousreply 528November 9, 2018 2:16 AM

I thought it was pretty funny that Felix was there, too, but Timmy didn't take a single pic with him. Nor did they sit together.

by Anonymousreply 529November 9, 2018 2:18 AM

I saw Beautiful Boy today in NY and was surprised that it had bold yellow Spanish subtitles all the way through. It was very distracting. I asked one of the ticket tackers afterwards and said he wasn't aware that it had subtitles.

by Anonymousreply 530November 9, 2018 2:22 AM

530, How many people were at the theatre? How did you find the movie? if you dont mind me asking you this

by Anonymousreply 531November 9, 2018 2:26 AM

I don't know how anyone can say it bombed at the box office considering it's only been showing in certain areas (and not many at that) and is only opening nationwide tomorrow. How can you base the box office #'s on the handful of areas where it's been showing compared to nationwide?

by Anonymousreply 532November 9, 2018 2:45 AM

It's at 540 theaters I think currently, and only adding an extra 277 this weekend. So it's not getting a lot more theaters in its wide release either. I don't know what the numbers are gonna look like this weekend so we'll see. If they had kept the budget under control no one would be complaining about box office right now. 25 mill was just too high.

by Anonymousreply 533November 9, 2018 2:55 AM

ya, it hasnt bombed at all. its not doing amazingly well, but not a flop by any means.

still cant believe that 25 mill number. i wish someone would confirm that directly, instead of just that one foreign interview.

by Anonymousreply 534November 9, 2018 3:49 AM

Are they giving away free tickets this weekend? I went to BR and it was packed.

by Anonymousreply 535November 9, 2018 3:57 AM

It can't qualify for a Spirit Award with that budget and I assume Amazon would correct the number if it was wrong. Wouldn't TC also have been in the running for a Gotham award if that $25 Million was not right?

by Anonymousreply 536November 9, 2018 4:00 AM

I don't think the Gotham Awards have a "hard" cap for film budget. There criteria is a bit vague. But the Spirits Awards definitely do at 20 mill, which is more evidence that the budget for this film was 25 mill.

by Anonymousreply 537November 9, 2018 4:07 AM

I found the movie by looking at the Mylar thingie outside the auditorium.

by Anonymousreply 538November 9, 2018 5:39 AM

I came across a trailer for this movie on Instagram, and they used a song by a British band named Banners, and the song was so awful it turned me off wanting to ever see this movie.

The song is “Shine A Light”, and the music is clichéd and an obvious Coldplay/Antony & The Johnstons rip-off, and the singer has the most unbearable affectations. And his Instagram (actually it’s the band’s) is the most narcissistic display this side of professional modeling.

I don’t know if this song is in the movie, but it’s tainted permanently in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 539November 9, 2018 5:51 AM

I don't know if tv commercials/trailers to promote BB is included in the $25M budget, but on my friend's TV, the BB trailer has been showing every commercial break the entire evening. And the channel is CNN. The cost to these commercial slots of course is not as expensive as during a Supe r Bowl, but still it's gotta cost some money, esp if they are doing the same thing on other TV channels on different states.

by Anonymousreply 540November 9, 2018 6:19 AM

Personally drug movie is a tough sell. I don't think I'd be interested to see it if it stars Ansel, Tom or Lucas instead. It's good that they turned the film into a road tour for drug awareness and stuff though

by Anonymousreply 541November 9, 2018 6:28 AM

It's a really weak film. The first half was totally boring. I liked it when Carrell tried some himself. That was interesting. But, having dated a methhead for 7 years, it seems Timothy's character was more a heroin junkie than on meth. People high on meth don't mope. They're everywhere. Filming. Talking. Fucking. Wild. I saw none of that.

Plus, Timothy's characters never really arced. Why not show his first high? Was he scared? The first 40 minutes were so uninspired. I admire trying to tell an addiction story - again, I lost someone to the disease. But this one was a bit of a drag.

by Anonymousreply 542November 9, 2018 7:05 AM

I saw this at TIFF and I was really disappointed by poor structure of the film. The jerky editing really takes you out of the story.

by Anonymousreply 543November 9, 2018 7:11 AM

This is gonna lose money big time but it's Pitt's production company and Amazon so it's fine

by Anonymousreply 544November 9, 2018 7:12 AM

they could have made this film within 5 mill, and then it could have made a tidy profit, since it s looking at maybe 15-20 mill worldwide. 25 mill is just crazy. i literally dont know how they could have spent that much, unless they paid steve something like 10 mill. its not like the rest of the cast are ppl who would demand 7 figure salaries...

by Anonymousreply 545November 9, 2018 7:48 AM

THAT had a 25 million dollar budget? Wow. I still don't get why, during the first act, they didn't just use a linear story structure? It made no narrative sense. And it took me out of each scene. Why not let us see Timmy get to know his college gf? Why start the movie with Timothy Hutton scene? And how the hell was Carrell able to so magically find his son in the rain after he left the half way house?

by Anonymousreply 546November 9, 2018 7:55 AM

R531 It was at the Village East Cinema, 2nd avenue & 12th Street.

by Anonymousreply 547November 9, 2018 10:33 AM

by Anonymousreply 548November 9, 2018 11:21 AM

R548 You’re taking me out of my watermelons. Stop with your whining!

by Anonymousreply 549November 9, 2018 11:33 AM

look at timmy…..u think he cares bout an Oscar?

he voted the best lookin chicken in the north America.....nuff sed.

by Anonymousreply 550November 9, 2018 11:33 AM

-R541 Lucus is great in Ben is Black. I better tell story and directed and acted movie about drug addiction and young people.

by Anonymousreply 551November 9, 2018 11:36 AM

nope, ben is back is a complete mess in the second half. its defnitely not better directed or acted.

in terns of buzz, julia completely overshadows lucas.

by Anonymousreply 552November 9, 2018 11:44 AM

Oh please dont pit two guys. Both of them in their movies tell important stories about addiction. Let both thrive

I wish to see both of them and a guy from Sacred Deer movie together. Have a feeling it would be one hell of an acting master class

by Anonymousreply 553November 9, 2018 12:58 PM

I hope that TC's new drought will start soon, just like it was after oscar when he disappeared for 4 or smth months and everybody calm down. And then we ll see his promo tour with Lil women cast. Which i am sure ll be grt. Oh and The King will come out. God. autumn of 2019 will be gold

by Anonymousreply 554November 9, 2018 1:13 PM

Why would the drought start, he's gonna start campaigning and he'll be everywhere again. He'll get nominated for sure.

by Anonymousreply 555November 9, 2018 1:17 PM

Dont think there are big chances for him get that nom for an oscar this year. Movie just not THAT grt for him to be able to compete. So his acting according to a lot of critics (no all of them but like A LOT) deserves a nod. Not winning but a nod. Some others awards maybe. Will not be surprised if he got only nominations in sag and GG and ll not win anything. And thats it. And imho, this is the best for him cos all this pressure from last year all these expectations for every role of his to be gold and deserving might be bugging him. Everyone needs to chill.

by Anonymousreply 556November 9, 2018 1:26 PM

Yes there is a big chance to get a nod because critics love him and if he scores a lot of critics awards/noms it'll keep his name on everyone's lips up till SAG, Bafta, GG, Oscar noms time. He'll start campaigning + he's the IT boy + he has the best reviews... he will get nominated.

by Anonymousreply 557November 9, 2018 1:35 PM

I think Ali and Grant will take most critic awards

by Anonymousreply 558November 9, 2018 1:40 PM

There are 5 SLOTS for noms. He may not win but he will get one of the 5 nominations.

by Anonymousreply 559November 9, 2018 1:43 PM

R555 yeah he’ll be campaigning hard these next few months but I think after that he will go MIA again when he starts shooting Dune.

Has there been any talk about when The King will be released? Like In the summer or fall?

by Anonymousreply 560November 9, 2018 1:50 PM

It's a underrated movie. I loved it. I even liked the infamous structure. Made it more realistic less like a stereotype. Timothée is brilliant. Shocked if he doesn't win some awards for it.

by Anonymousreply 561November 9, 2018 1:59 PM

Even if the movie wasn't good, which it is, he's doing work here that's like no other. Kid has a seriously bright future.

by Anonymousreply 562November 9, 2018 2:02 PM

These kind of movies aren't really box office hits to begin with. They're not released as widely as other films and their demographic isn't the average movie goer.

by Anonymousreply 563November 9, 2018 2:04 PM

At the end of the thread, a kind person pasted a new thread at the bottom. thank you

by Anonymousreply 564November 9, 2018 2:10 PM

Where is the link to the new thread?

by Anonymousreply 565November 9, 2018 2:12 PM

Just dropping this here... dayum boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566November 9, 2018 2:49 PM

Dickmatized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567November 9, 2018 3:06 PM

I've never seen a more beautiful face in my life, r566. Thanks. :)

by Anonymousreply 568November 9, 2018 3:41 PM

Armie's new hair cut makes him look young

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569November 9, 2018 4:18 PM

He's gorgeous and, looking at this, it seems if you slow down any clip featuring his face it looks like he's flirting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570November 9, 2018 4:29 PM

The haircut really does him favours. He looks like a giant!

Praying that they start production on CMBYN sequel after Timmy finishes Dune. At least announce it for sure!

by Anonymousreply 571November 9, 2018 4:31 PM

Wish Tim do some theatre again. It is almost 3 years since his last play

by Anonymousreply 572November 9, 2018 4:41 PM

Boy's too hot atm for theater work. Maybe in 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 573November 9, 2018 4:48 PM

Armie looks amazing and the new haircut makes him look gay. I wonder if he needed a visit to his Tim to look happy and relaxed again.

by Anonymousreply 574November 9, 2018 5:56 PM

From now on, whenever I'll see Timmy's IG picture of the tree, I will think of Armie and Timmy having beautiful, passionate sex that day. Thank you, Timmy, for letting your real fans know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 575November 9, 2018 6:02 PM

Charmie trolls never give up. By now they might have a special section in hell just for them

by Anonymousreply 576November 9, 2018 6:02 PM

BB is expanding this week but I don't see any free tickets? Anyone going to the movies this weekend and what are you seeing?

by Anonymousreply 577November 9, 2018 6:04 PM

Even his most recent co-star is dickmatized too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578November 9, 2018 6:11 PM

r574 he only left NY yesterday and no set pics of Timmy in Boston so it's possible. ngl with how Armie looks now I'd watch their sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 579November 9, 2018 7:15 PM

Where's LRD now? IS she back in NY?

by Anonymousreply 580November 9, 2018 7:19 PM

She hasn’t been papped in ages so she might still be in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 581November 9, 2018 7:25 PM

Timmy just left a comment on Elizabeth's IG that he loves Armie's jacket, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582November 9, 2018 7:32 PM

Maybe because he wore a similar one in Rome? this lil shit.

by Anonymousreply 583November 9, 2018 7:34 PM

Who wore a similar one in Rome?

by Anonymousreply 584November 9, 2018 7:36 PM

Well kinda...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585November 9, 2018 7:37 PM

Charmies its a thread about the movie and Tims career, not your bs. You have your thread, go wildling there

by Anonymousreply 586November 9, 2018 7:37 PM

Timmy is so smitten, geez. Control yourself, child.

by Anonymousreply 587November 9, 2018 7:39 PM

R585 bfs that dress together, stay together...........

by Anonymousreply 588November 9, 2018 7:41 PM

Timmy must have come in his pants when he saw Armie's new look.

by Anonymousreply 589November 9, 2018 7:42 PM

I bet, but maybe Tim saw his new look before the wife...................

by Anonymousreply 590November 9, 2018 7:44 PM

r588 it wouldn't surprise me at all if he chose it and I'm not even being a shipper about it. But this style so unlike Armie and right up Timmy's alley. And now this comment. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 591November 9, 2018 7:45 PM

If they “hung out” in NY and Timmy got to witness the new look firsthand....whoo boy. Hope he didn’t pass out.

by Anonymousreply 592November 9, 2018 7:47 PM

Are people really talking about a relationship between Hammer and Chalomet like it’s a real thing? Jesus Christ.

Hammer’s new half-buzzed haircut is soooo 12 years ago. Cannot people guys are still doing that.

by Anonymousreply 593November 9, 2018 8:03 PM

I hate their stupid ass grabbing poses but Armie looks insanely hot in that photo. Timmy must be creaming his pants.

by Anonymousreply 594November 9, 2018 8:05 PM

Armie’s new look is positively mussy moistening!

by Anonymousreply 595November 9, 2018 8:08 PM

Let's continue here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596November 9, 2018 8:10 PM

If they saw each other in NYC which is likely I doubt had his pants on long enough to cream in them.

by Anonymousreply 597November 9, 2018 8:25 PM
by Anonymousreply 598November 9, 2018 8:26 PM

He's gonna be on Colbert on November 16. Yes! Let the campaigning begin!

by Anonymousreply 599November 9, 2018 8:46 PM

Timmy is not only hot piece he's going to win the Oscar for this.

by Anonymousreply 600November 9, 2018 8:58 PM

I want him to raw me.

by Anonymousreply 601November 9, 2018 8:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!