Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Daily Mail Hates Black People

Don't delete DL. Let's call a spade, a spade.

They don't care if they instigate racial discord among Americans anymore than gutting members of the royal family. If it is superior, it is not entitled to any form of empathy and is fair game.

The truth behind their trivial, cherry picked articles depicting race and class discord in America goes deeper than mere ad revenue.

Crime has hit a new time high in London due mostly to the influx of African immigrants. No question. They're correct.

Projecting their fears unto innocent american readership is not however correct. Americans have been to this rodeo. It is time they honestly reported their own issues and quit the projection onto veteran America.

They can't and they shan't. See it for what it is. What is it?

A sick twisted british style of national envy if there ever was one.

by Anonymousreply 76December 23, 2018 10:19 PM

The Daily Fail hates blacks, and especially Americans. I got banned from posting on that suck ass site for calling them out on their hatred of Americans. Their editors can eat shit and die.

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2018 3:33 PM

R1 Poor baby.... News flash, most people hate the US.

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2018 3:36 PM

They don't hate the US, they hate minorities and Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2018 3:39 PM

Yes, it is a failing rag. Daily Fail so clit diddled to get the story out first that verbal standards eliminate a spell check.

Don't get us started on the daughter/father incest story of native anericans just recently. Look how that turned out. They just had to get their big Dinaric noses and bulgey eyes into that debacle ending with multiple deaths. Not withstanding suggesting black americans should fear white americans in 2018 no less!

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2018 3:43 PM

That the DM "hates black people" is solely OP's interpretation and opinion. Other news consumers may have a completely different interpretation/opinion.

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2018 3:44 PM

R2, you meant *"envy the US."

*Correction noted.

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2018 3:45 PM

R6 You must think the rest of the world envy your President.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2018 3:52 PM

The daily mail is shit. No wonder kim kardashian loves that site. And it's definitely a racist rag. Fuck that entire"news" organization.

by Anonymousreply 8November 2, 2018 3:55 PM

Americans always chiding brits for their horrible chicklets. Not the French, Germans or Italians but THE BRITS.

They think Americans are just pulling this shit outta their asses? It's not from Hollywood if that's what you're thinking. So forget it. The cosmopolitan beauty standard set by Americans is nothing more than a reflection of their population. A compilation of the most desirable traits rolled into one. Africa captured the dental gold. That's why.

Retire from the rodeo, wouldja?

by Anonymousreply 9November 2, 2018 4:09 PM

RPT is awfully quiet here. Busy bumping white hatred threads, are we?

by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2018 4:46 PM

They hate Muslims more.

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2018 4:52 PM

The Daily Fail is only 1/2 step above The Star and The Globe and The National Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2018 5:02 PM

Idiot at R2, most of the world hates TRUMP AND HIS MINIONS. They do not hate Americans or American. The Daily Fail clearly hates this country and the look for any way possible to make it look bad, as if some here don't do that well enough on their own.

by Anonymousreply 13November 2, 2018 5:04 PM

R13 Sure, stay delusional.

by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2018 5:05 PM

I call it The Daily Heil. It's a racist right wing shit rag.

by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2018 5:06 PM

I know, they all look alike.

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2018 5:09 PM

The Daily Mail was the rag that whipped up the whole bullshit "Knock Out Game" out of thin air, as well as blared a headline asking if Obama being voted into a second term meant that White America was no longer in control (or something to that effect). That's when I deleted the app. I also left a vitriolic one star review in the Google Playstore calling the Daily Mail out on it, prompting developers to whine not to make reviews based on editorial content.

The Daily Mail also actively supports Russian trolling on its site and will delete or block posts from real Americans either calling the trolls or Trump out. Nearly all the stories about the latest shootings were put in moderation, with a vast number of pro-Trump posts blaming Democrats allowed to go through and garnering an insane number of upvotes. Meanwhile, very few anti-Trump posts went through and the few that did were heavily downvoted by the trolls at a ratio of 2:1.

by Anonymousreply 17November 2, 2018 5:09 PM

All press is good press to a toxic narcissist like me!

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2018 5:29 PM

Is the rise in crime in London actually attributable to African immigrants? I’ve always found them a treat here. Very hard working, disciplined, and more appreciative of America than many (if not most) Americans.

by Anonymousreply 19November 2, 2018 5:33 PM

[quote]Is the rise in crime in London actually attributable to African immigrants?

Let's just say that no one in London had to worry every day about having acid thrown into their faces by a random passerby when the UK was a mostly-white nation.

by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2018 5:41 PM

There's not so many black people in London, the Asian population is much more important.

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2018 6:30 PM

[quote]Let's just say that no one in London had to worry every day about having acid thrown into their faces by a random passerby when the UK was a mostly-white nation.

Let's just say you're an asshole who doesn't pay attention unless the perpetrator is non-white since I could give you about a baker's dozen in about 5 secs of white men doing it in the UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2018 6:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2018 6:41 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2018 6:42 PM

Shoud i keep going, you racist asshole, because I've got at least five more ready.

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2018 6:43 PM

Oh I forgot, this site doesn't allow the Independent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2018 6:44 PM

Face it, the DM can have two stories that are exactly the same, but the one they'll print or give weight two is the one where the perpetrator is non-white so that the usual racist white idiots on social media can convince themselves behind their stupid "Crusaders" avatar that they're this superior race when in reality, just fucking losers with no lives and don't live in the real world where most people aren't actually throwing acid at each other or stabbing or any other violent thing you see on social media and stupidly convince yourself it's going on non-stop.

individuals are responsible for what they do and only a moron thinks it's normal to blame people who had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 27November 2, 2018 6:50 PM

I can't imagine the pain of an acid attack. African Caribbean men are disproportionately likely to be acid attack suspects in 38 percent of cases. They're only 6.6 percent of the population in London :(

by Anonymousreply 28November 2, 2018 7:06 PM

Oh, please. The DM is an equal opportunity hater. Furthermore, what they really do is race bait, but it's usually when whites go on some verbal racist rant, like the lady who wouldn't let the black guy into his apartment building. I've never seen many stories with the vice versa happening and it does happen.

by Anonymousreply 29November 2, 2018 7:09 PM

R19 The rise in knife crime has been attributed to the influx of Somalian gangs.

by Anonymousreply 30November 2, 2018 7:16 PM

I'm completely perplexed why Americans would pay so much attention to a shitrag like the Daily Mail.

Here in Britain it's completely rubbished. The people who read it and believe its shit are rubbished. I thought DL was mainly made up of a more intelligent demographic. The Daily Mail does not report the truth of what's going on here in the UK and its readership is not representative of the British populace.

Please get your UK news from somewhere else. The Daily Mail is an embarrassment and you're making yourselves look stupid if you believe anything it has to say.

by Anonymousreply 31November 2, 2018 7:18 PM

F&F the OP.

This thread is just Milo Yiannopolous using racial slurs.

by Anonymousreply 32November 2, 2018 7:47 PM

[quote] The Daily Mail also actively supports Russian trolling on its site and will delete or block posts from real Americans either calling the trolls or Trump out.

I wish all sites banned the BORIS hysterics. There is no way to tell who is a "Russian troll" and who is just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 33November 2, 2018 7:50 PM

R31 it’s the most widely read publication on the planet. That’s horrifying but like it or not the DM provides content a lot of people want to read.

As for weighting stories, the website works on an algorithm of page clicks - those stories that receive more clicks are automatically sent to the top of the page. I personally never click on anything pertaining to Kardashians or mostly anything in the right hand column of shame because it promotes those subjects.

The comments are heavily censored, most pro-left or pro-science comments will not be published.

by Anonymousreply 34November 2, 2018 8:01 PM

I'd say The DM comment ratio tends to be 66% conservative vs about 33% liberal. It's considered a conservative-leaning site/newspaper yet every day I read a comment from some irate Trump supporter calling them biased and vowing never to visit their site again. Of course, this comment is always followed by a reply stating the site is a conservative site.

by Anonymousreply 35November 2, 2018 10:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 2, 2018 10:33 PM

What are you yapping about now, OP? Give us an example or STFU.

by Anonymousreply 37November 2, 2018 10:35 PM

I get banned periodically, usually for posting things about Melania.

by Anonymousreply 38November 2, 2018 10:35 PM

R38, I was banned because I made a comment to the effect Melania and Ivanka's original body parts (plastic surgery) were sitting in a landfill on Staten Island. The Melania lovers went ballistic and reported my comment.

I think they're more sensitive to the Melania comments because she sued the shit out of them and won.

by Anonymousreply 39November 2, 2018 10:39 PM

The Queen and the British people have allowed these lowly standards in journalism to persevere. Get some fucking laws going stat!

by Anonymousreply 40November 2, 2018 10:39 PM

Point taken R39. The American people should sue the shit out of them in a massive class action lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 41November 2, 2018 10:45 PM

r39, yes that's exactly why I get banned. I'm more discreet now. Of course the Daily Mail is trash, but it is fun to read. They have the best breaking news.

by Anonymousreply 42November 2, 2018 10:46 PM

They needle and use black people simultantaneously. They say what they really think about blacks but coach it as outrage towards nonblack americans. Quantum scum.

A CVS tiff in flyoverville for Christ's sake!

by Anonymousreply 43November 2, 2018 10:54 PM

It's gonna be so great. Americans already put the work in for ages..ages ago.

Europe will burn. Chinese economy collapse. South American growing pains. Russians on bread lines twisting around city blocks.

That jazz cat will be tiptoe-ing through the tulips right after landing on her feet.

Look 😂 they even narrated it for you. Take a good look at yourselves, you vacation timed minimalists, coffee guzzling felines, you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 2, 2018 11:41 PM

It's a mystery to me how so many links to The Daily Mail, The Guardian and The Independent end up here.

by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2018 12:04 AM

The DM is trashy, but they somehow manage to get the scoop first, in many cases. I'll see a new story published there, and I go to the Washington Post or NYTimes to see what they're reporting, and they're almost always at least a day behind the DM. The DM often includes links to their source articles (often American newspapers) so, if possible, if I want to add a link here on DL, I try to link to the original story, not the DM version. They're great at reporting all the little bits and pieces about European royals.

by Anonymousreply 46November 3, 2018 2:06 AM

R46 - I don't read the DM. I'm not in a position to know what stories they were the first to break. I do think the NYT an WaPo may take a day or two longer than tabloids because they won't publish without legitimate sources. The question is not only how often the DM scoops the NYT and the WaPo but how many times the DM rushed to print with flawed or incomplete reporting.

by Anonymousreply 47November 3, 2018 2:29 PM

Another point I'll (try to) make. They publish stories of black Americans who have been harassed by white Americans. Other websites do, too, since those stories are hard to resist. The DM commenters are generally rather conservative, Republican types. Yet the comments on those stories are almost always filled with sympathy for the black victims, and furious at the white perpetrators. I've tried to make this point other times on DL, but the story that never gets reported is how so many black and white Americans actually get along just fine: it's never reported, since it's not really newsworthy.

R47, They sometimes have to scrub stories after they're published. I'm not always sure why, but they've posted some stories about the British Royals that suddenly disappeared: I suspect that a word from one of the official sources warned them off. I wouldn't be visiting DL if I didn't enjoy reading gossip. So catching a fleeting story than then disappears is sort of like watching a shooting star. Enjoy it while you can, but know that you'll never see it again.

by Anonymousreply 48November 3, 2018 3:16 PM

Is the Daily Mail scooping this black betrayer story? If not, why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2018 12:12 AM

Okay NYT link listed at synagogue graffiti black man thread above. If those big nosed brits don't run the story or run it w/out comments enabled then they've proven the point of this thread.

Right up there with the other envious fuck knows as Putin.

Beep beep

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2018 12:27 AM

Here's the NYT. Let's wait for the Daily Mail who victimize and profit off of lost americans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2018 12:31 AM

[quote]The DM is trashy, but they somehow manage to get the scoop first, in many cases.

And for that I love the Daily Mail and don't go a day without reading it. Same for the NYTimes and The Guardian and few others.

I'm an adult.. I can judge and decide.

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2018 12:35 AM

Yes R52 you are coherent and you always provide astute commentary. We're not lumping you in here. YOU are able to decide but so many like this fellow cannot. Daily Mail gets no pass for targeting fragile americans. Concocting up a racial war that is going to drop on their own soil and abusing impressive americans is unforgivable. Why don't they just lock horses in a barn and set it alight?

It's a sin against humanity!

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2018 12:45 AM

R52, nice try but are you familiar with this thing known as propaganda?

Don't even think about writing it off! In the name of Joseph Goebbels don't you fucking dare attempt to write this off.

by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2018 12:57 AM

R54 Oh please.

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2018 1:01 AM

r53 / r54 are the same skinbag full of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2018 3:10 AM

Daily Mail, not on my watch. 1st warning.

by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2018 3:11 AM

R55 if i was your mom and/or dad you'd turn out so much finer. Cause I'd have your back.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2018 3:16 AM

R56 gave yourself away.

Full of crazy? No hon, this is how a functional family operates.

We know it seems strange 😂

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2018 3:20 AM

Schooled @ R56!

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2018 3:37 AM

Aaw [R32]. Now THAT is American Kisses love hugs see u in 5 yrs.

Sending a deep non-narcissistic love to American brethren. You're loved here.

No idea. Love you so much. Now go to bed.

We fucking love you! You are loved somewhere.♡

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2018 4:17 AM

The DM has been a favorite on DL for a very long time. Back in the mid 2000s or so, people would link it saying it was okay as long as you only linked to gossip and ignored the racebaiting, but trolls figured out quickly that DLers would click DM links out of habit, so the racebaiting and rightwing shit started getting posted a lot.

For a brief time, DM links didn't work on DL. That didn't last long, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2018 10:41 AM

It's an enjoyable read. I read it with a filter as I do with the Guardian et al.

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2018 11:20 AM

[quote]I wish all sites banned the BORIS hysterics. There is no way to tell who is a "Russian troll" and who is just stupid.

Hey, you SMUG MORON: when 99% of the "I'm a proud life-long American Democrat/Republican who loves Putin and wishes he could be our president" are ALSO posting from such a far-flung locations as Wales, Toronto, Auckland and UAE, it's a FUCKING BORIS at the Daily Mail.

Okay, dummy? How many times does it have to be explained to you IDIOTS that this Russian trolling problem is not only very real and has been going on for years but that it's very easy to figure out who is who once you've encountered them hundreds of times. They post the same fucking talking points. They use weird idioms and make basic grammatical errors that even a fourth grader wouldn't make. They pretend to talk "as Americans" but will display gaps in knowledge about American culture and history or get even the most basic events wrong. When caught out and accused of being Russian, they'll say sneaky stuff like, "I'm from Argentina" or "I'm from Canada." (Right, like Canadians and Argentinians would be writing dozens of posts praising Putin and attacking American liberals and HRC.)

So, you wish all sites would ban Boris hysterics? I wish all sites would ban stupid people from posting. It's the morons like you who keep trying to dismiss a very real problem that has had very serious real world impact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2018 3:14 PM

Russian troll at R64.

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2018 3:42 PM

[quote]Russian troll at [R64].

You're the troll, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2018 9:56 PM

And still nothing on Mr.Polite at the fail? NYT covered it.

Can't the synagogue graffiti arsonist there. Can you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 5, 2018 7:45 PM

Ah yes... we really need to be worried about the comments section of the web edition of The Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 68November 5, 2018 7:58 PM

Most people hate American foreign policy but actually have no real issue with Americans, aside from making fun of how obese and stupid they can be. Fair game.

by Anonymousreply 69November 5, 2018 8:16 PM

Fair game only as long as the victim is superior and the US is superior to England.

Black troll at R69, you racist traitor. A detriment and disgrace to your fellow americans.

by Anonymousreply 70November 5, 2018 8:40 PM

Still nothing of Mr.Polite in the Daily Mail but two other american racial discord is plastered there.

The black racial preoccupation troll of DL thinks it is being stealthy by now focusing in other white majority nations beside Russia and Canada.

Let's discuss Belgium then move the triangulation over to Britian and France.

Not on my watch. Curses, foiled again, you racist poisonous scum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 7, 2018 1:23 AM

Who owns the Fail? Isn’t it one of Murdoch’s dirty rags?

And yes, it hates blacks. And yes, I still cannot believe Jerry Hall married Murdoch. That’s the lowest of the low, even when desperate times call for desperate measures.

by Anonymousreply 72November 7, 2018 2:12 AM

No, it’s not a Murdoch title it’s Lord Rothermere.

by Anonymousreply 73November 7, 2018 9:44 AM

This week they've trolling black people hard. So happy to see they're being ignored with few hit counts and few commentary.

by Anonymousreply 74November 25, 2018 10:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 23, 2018 10:18 PM

They're USING AND ABUSING American blacks at our expense.

by Anonymousreply 76December 23, 2018 10:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!