Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joey Comunale Murder, Part 2

The last one filled up, so continue talking about the guidos, Daddy Rackover, and everyone else

by Anonymousreply 600November 16, 2018 7:11 PM

Link to Part I

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2018 4:09 PM

[Quote] I'm still undecided as to whether this was a gay thing gone wrong or a drug thing gone wrong or very possibly a combination. Because of the unsavory nature of it all, the relationship of Joey's Daddy Patsy with NYPD, and the completely fucked up and incompetent original NYPD investigation, I bet never we know exactly what happened.

As I posted way above, Daddy "Patsy" Comunale was a retired NYPD cop who now runs a major security company and the Rackovers' building is one of its clients. Comunale Jr. worked for Daddy's security company and had been to that Sutton Place building many times before relating to his job.

Here's my question: when Joey didn't come back from his evening trip to the City, how did his Daddy Patsy know immediately to go to into town to that building and review the security tapes and then turn them over to NYPD, which is exactly what happened. How did he know to go that specific building first thing and check the tapes, which the cops hadn't known about and the press has never addressed publicly?

Did Joey already know Rackover Jr. when he ran into his friends at The Gilded Lily? Had they had some previous relationship or were they complete strangers? Regardless, when he went missing, how did Daddy know to go straight to that building and review the security tapes, which belonged to his company, and then turn them over to the cops?

There's so much that's missing from what has been reported. I bet we never know the real story.

Poster 599 from the previous thread. Very perceptive update and a good place to start a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2018 4:12 PM

I messed up with quote in brackets and the double spacing.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2018 4:14 PM

@R2, From an early video clip, Pat Comunale stated, on Sunday, he texted Joey about football picks for the day and did not receive a response. after a few hours he began to call Joey's friends about his whereabouts. One friend said, we were in the city last night and Joey decided to stay while his friends went back home. He had met these girls and a guy and was invited to go to the guy's place to "hang out". Joey handed his phone to that friend and said, I'll come by tomorrow and get my phone. When Pat called that friend, the friend told him he had the phone. That set Pat Comunale on an immediate search for Joey with Dad and Joey's friends checking social media and calling girls who the friend recognized from the previous night. Calls also went to the promoter at the Gilded Lily, as well as to Pat's brother, a NYC police officer. Now several hours later, Pat went to Stamford Police and filed a missing persons report. A detective started calling contacts in Joey's phone, including James Rackover, looking for Joey. James said the last he saw of Joey was when he left the apt with the girls....So, James's phone number must have been in Joey's phone.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2018 4:29 PM

Rackover's number was in Joey's phone? I don't think so.

Can't some retired NYC DLer cover this case on scene for us?

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2018 5:08 PM

Here we go..."During testimony on Thursday, the prosecution showed a text message exchange between Dilione and Rackover in which they told each other “I love you.” In one of the texts, one of the two men wrote, “Sometimes I don’t know if you think I’m your guy or not.” “You’re my guy, don’t worry,” the other responded."

Read today's Stamford Advocate article. Link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2018 1:22 AM

"As they sat down for their meal, the mangled corpse of their victim, who they allegedly killed that morning and then tried in vain to cut up, was slumped over in the bathtub of Rackover’s apartment. The men had unsuccessfully tried to remove Comunale’s arm with a serrated knife, according to prosecutors."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2018 1:28 AM

“Sometimes I don’t know if you think I’m your guy or not.”

Guido love!

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2018 2:50 AM

Damn! R6 just produced the smoking gun for the gay angle!

Also this (anyone have the pic?):

[quote] Prosecutors also showed images of Rackover with a man named Louis Ruggiero, who is scheduled to testify on Monday. His name had yet to come up during the trial. One photo showed Rackover and Ruggiero, both shirtless, standing next to each other. In another photo, Ruggiero is holding Rackover in his arms.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2018 3:17 AM

Surely not THIS Louis Ruggiero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2018 3:20 AM

I'll bet the"Louis" referenced here is some hot stud with a great face and beautiful ass.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2018 3:33 AM

Things are heating up! So Dillione is gay and he's the one who met Joey in the bar and brought him back to Rackover's apt.

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2018 4:25 AM

>Oh, I bet you do. You think Leopold and Loeb was a gay hookup gone bad!

by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2018 5:23 AM

Seriously they are the new less classy leopard and Loeb

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2018 5:24 AM

Leopold*

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2018 5:25 AM

I hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2018 5:31 AM

It’s always been a homosexusl sex love triangle!

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2018 6:54 AM

The pieces are really starting to fall into place now. The prosecution seems to want to push a gay angle on this case involving Rackover and Dilione. Which should be interesting. (R2) You wondered how Daddy Comunale knew to check security tapes at Rackover apartment building. On that evening when Joey was partying at The Guilded Lily. He was there with a girl he was interested in. Her name is Jenna Stisi. She along with Joey met Larry Dilione and Max Gemma. They agreed to go back to Rackover’s apartment along w a few other girls for some after hours drinking and cocaine. Joey gave his phone to a buddy of his to take home. So that Daddy Comunale wouldn’t track his after hours partying. Since Jenna was a friend of Joey’s and they had phones calls and texts from that night. The police contacted Jenna about Joeys whereabouts and told her he was missing. She told the police they had partied at Sutton Place at James Rackover’s place. So she gave the police Rackovers cell # and she text James herself as well. So that’s how Daddy Comunale knew to check the security tapes for Sutton Place right after her info. Because it just so happened that was a building his company was contracted with. Jenna Stisi also testified in court the other day that though Rackover bosted about his rich daddy Rackover. She said it was Dilione who had most put her off that night. That James & Larry had tried to give her a lap dance but that Dilione was aggressive about it. Mind you that they are doing this in front of Joey Comunale who Dilione had to know from the nights earlier partying. That Joey had been out that night as Jenna’s date prior to inviting them back to party. So the tension between Dilione and Comunale May have started there. Not only was Dilione hogging up all the cocaine but he was acting as if he was moving in on Joey’s date Jenna. When all the girls left. Rackover claims he went up to Daddy Rackovers apartment to see if he could find more cocaine. Which leads us to believe that maybe he was trying to get more cocaine to settle the disagreement Comunale and Dilione were having about Larry having used most of it. That would also explain the fight btwn Larry & Joey that rendered Joey unconscious. Rackover wouldn’t have had any reason to want to beat Joey any further or stab him to death. Joey was only unconscious according to Dilione. Unless of course Dilione is lying and actually beat Joey to death. Which when Rackover returned to the apartment. He would’ve had to go along with disposing of the body because the death was already apparent. Dilione also admitted he was the one who threw Joeys body out the window as well. Not to mention it was his idea to bury the body behind a florist shop owned by his family. I do think that Larry and James might have been lovers. But I think it was Larry who potentially had the interest sexually in Joey. Rackover wasn’t out partying in the club that night. He only met Joey when Larry and Max brought him to the apartment. Could there has been a plan to seduce Joey or get him fucked up to take advantage of him sexually?Possibly? The DL’er sleuths like myself all seem to think so. But Dilione seems to be the hothead and the muscle between him and Rackover. I honestly think Dilione is the killer here. Rackover had it made with Daddy Rackover as a sugar daddy. He had no motive. Dilione was riding on James coattails. Using him for money, cocaine, the posh pad to party and possibly sex. But Dilione was nothing without Rackover. I think Larry being closer friends with the only other witness Max Gemma is the reason he’s pointing the finger at James Rackover as Joeys killer. But Dilione appears to be the one with motive. He felt disrespected by Joey calling him out for hogging all the cocaine. As well as flirting with Jenna(even if it was fake) in front of Joey. Its hard to not feel awful seeing how scary & painful this death was...poor Joey. Wrong place wrong time! Well next week in court should provide more details. And a lot more truth.

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2018 7:30 AM

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Sure. Direct surec

by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2018 8:50 AM

I thought Jenna was just a friend of the other girls at the bar that night, not Joey's date.

Dilione was HAF before he went to jail.

Is Gemma the one who cut a deal with the cops?

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2018 9:09 AM

r18... stick with either first or last names but don't keep switching... hard to follow your run-on rambling thoughts...

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2018 12:20 PM

R18, I think you gave a good analysis. But one part is odd:

[quote] Joey gave his phone to a buddy of his to take home. So that Daddy Comunale wouldn’t track his after hours partying

I never understood why Joey gave his friend his phone, and I'm not sure I buy this reason. How could his dad "track" him?

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2018 12:37 PM

So Larry and James have an open gay relationship, and poor Joey was lured back for a threesome that went horribly wrong.

And i’m willing to bet that it’s Larry who asked the question whether ‘I’m your man or not’.

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2018 12:38 PM

[quote]I never understood why Joey gave his friend his phone, and I'm not sure I buy this reason. How could his dad "track" him?

There are many tracker apps for cell phones, granny.

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2018 1:09 PM

How overbearing is Papa to track his grown son's phone? Or was Joey a naughty boy?

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2018 2:13 PM

From the sound of it, poor Joey definitely had had ‘disciplinary’ problems before...

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2018 2:30 PM

Hopefully one of those animals will just tell the truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth. They owe it to Joey's Mother and Father.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2018 2:41 PM

They won't, R22.

Better to be a murderer than a GAY murderer: [italic]"We might have killed him but we never wanted to fuck him!"[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2018 8:00 PM

I think they've done this sort of thing before. Getting Joey there with the girls was part 1 of their plan...get rid of the girls and hold something of Joeys to get him to return was part 2. Roofies/ coke/ poppers was part 3. Part 4? Hitting the grand slam, a three or foursome with the victim. I suspect James went upstairs not just to get more coke, but to let Daddy Rac know the girls we gone and it was safe for him to come down and meet the surprise they had waiting for him.

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2018 8:44 PM

If Joey,s dad is his boss I might understand him not wanting dad to know he was partying. Why didn’t he just turn off his phone ? Giving his phone to a friend doesn’t ring true in our phone obsesssed society.

by Anonymousreply 30October 26, 2018 8:49 PM

FOX-5 news anchor Rosanna Scotto’s son is expected to take the stand against his ex-pal James Rackover. Rackover allegedly made a damning admission to Louis Ruggiero Jr., 24, after killing Joseph Comunale, sources said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 26, 2018 10:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 26, 2018 11:02 PM

Ah....., so now we have the 1. jeweler-to-the-stars gay lover, 2. the son of a former NJ town mayor, 3. the son of wealthy race horse owner and now, 4. the son of a Fox news anchor, all involved...No wonder why the huge effort to cover this all up. Little did we know.

by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2018 11:11 PM

(r33) forgot to mention that Louis Ruggiero, 20, is not only the son of Good Day New York anchor Rossanna Scotto but, the grandson of former Gambino boss, Anthony Scotto. Have to wonder what else is coming in this trial.

by Anonymousreply 34October 26, 2018 11:15 PM

So Scotto's son is gay? That's what they were implying in earlier testimony about the shirtless pics of them together.

by Anonymousreply 35October 26, 2018 11:19 PM

R33 in what town was the New Jersey mayor?

by Anonymousreply 36October 26, 2018 11:32 PM

NEW YORK POST October 25, 2018 9:15PM

Most people would have lost their lunch — these accused killers ordered it.

After killing a young Connecticut man — who’s battered and bloody body lay in the bathtub — James Rackover, 27, and co-defendant Larry Dilione, 30, chowed down on organic burgers and chicken bites, according to prosecutors.

Rackover, who is on trial for the barbaric slaying of Joseph Comunale, allegedly ordered $78.82 worth of food from Bareburger at about 4 p.m on Nov. 13, 2016.

“Buffalo chicken bites, beef burger, medium rare, brioche bun, add county bacon…” Assistant DA Rachel Ehrhardt read Thursday from the Seamless.com invoice.

The sizable dinner included a second burger and a side of french fries, onion rings and sriracha pork belly brussel sprouts.

As they sat down for their meal, the mangled corpse of their victim, who they allegedly killed that morning and then tried in vain to cut up, was slumped over in the bathtub of Rackover’s apartment.

The men had unsuccessfully tried to remove Comunale’s arm with a serrated knife, according to prosecutors.

After filling their stomachs, the pals put Comunale’s body in Rackover’s Mercedes, drove it to Oceanport, NJ, set it on fire then dumped it in a shallow grave behind a florist shop.

The Grand Sutton apartment and leased Mercedes were paid for by the Rackover’s alleged lover and adoptive father, Jeffrey Rackover, a famous celebrity jeweler.

The next morning, Rackover reported for work and ordered a large breakfast at about 9 a.m., which included a French vanilla iced coffee, oatmeal, a western omelette and a side of Irish sausage, according to another Seamless.com invoice.

Earlier on Thursday, Det. Daniel Smith told jurors about the blood he found all over Rackover’s apartment, despite the men’s efforts to cover up their crime.

Rackover and Dilione allegedly murdered Comunale, who they had met for the first time that morning, after an argument, which prosecutors suspect was over cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 37October 26, 2018 11:41 PM

(R36) OCEANPORT – The son of a former Oceanport mayor has been charged in connection with the case of a Connecticut man whose stabbed and partially burned body was found buried in a shallow grave here last month.

Max Gemma, 29, whose residence is listed as a home on Seneca Place owned by former borough Mayor Gordon Gemma, made his first appearance in Manhattan court Tuesday on an indictment charging him with hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence. The Seneca Place home is about a mile from where the body was recovered last month.

by Anonymousreply 38October 26, 2018 11:42 PM

[quote] $78.82 worth of food from Bareburger

Bareburger is that expensive?

by Anonymousreply 39October 26, 2018 11:55 PM

*Ruggiero’s famous mom, who headlines Good Day New York on Fox 5, appears to be good pals with Jeffrey Rackover. Scotto, 60, and the elder Rackover, 58, are often photographed together at parties and events, and Scotto posted an Instagram photo with him on February 2015.

*According to the Daily News: Assistant D.A.Casolaro, “You'll learn that the defendant admitted that he assaulted and stabbed Joseph to death and disposed of his body with [co-defendant Lawrence] Dilione to one of his closest friends whom he trusted and assumed incorrectly would remain silent,” Casolaro said.

Ruggiero was the “trusted” friend to whom Rackover made the confession, the Daily News has confirmed.

Rackover’s “surrogate father,” who prosecutors say was really his older companion and provider, is celebrity diamond dealer Jeffrey Rackover.

by Anonymousreply 40October 27, 2018 2:34 AM

Do we think that Todd will appear at the trial?

by Anonymousreply 41October 27, 2018 2:50 AM

COVERUP!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 27, 2018 3:08 AM

What cover up is Papa C talking about?

by Anonymousreply 43October 27, 2018 4:12 AM

Does Daddy Rackover have a new boy toy? Has Daddy been seen anywhere near the trial?

by Anonymousreply 44October 27, 2018 6:04 AM

Daddy Rackover is pulling strings to protect his older thonged ass. She's a power country right out of a Jackie Collins novel

by Anonymousreply 45October 27, 2018 8:02 AM

*Power CUNT

by Anonymousreply 46October 27, 2018 8:03 AM

R29, Damn that sounds hot

by Anonymousreply 47October 27, 2018 9:10 AM

If I remember correctly, Rackover Sr is paying for Junior's lawyer, one the best but most expensive criminal attorneys in Manhattan. On the other hand Sr refused to pay Jr's extremely high bail, so he sits in jail.

by Anonymousreply 48October 27, 2018 9:53 AM

Who supplied all the cocaine for the party? These guys all look extremely connected to the limelight and I would think they were friendly with their dealer. Did they go to Rack Jr because not only did he have an after hours party pad but also had the party. Did anybody else in the building have a supply. The cover up could be of the Rackover Gemma cocaine distribution ring.

by Anonymousreply 49October 27, 2018 12:55 PM

Even tranny enemy #1 Cathy Brennan is on record saying she doesn’t care about the bathroom issue. (Youtube vlog when she was being stalked in seatle by creepy threatening trannys. I just think it’s not being thought out out and potentially an own goal playing into the hands of the enemy. Of course usage should be based on sex, duh, not on outward gender conformity and appearance but that’s not how the world currently works or perhaps even how human nature works. And before the current tranny “moment” they’ve been using women’s bathrooms for decades. That genie is well and truly out of the bottle. You can’t just say “well they shouldn’t use the bathroom” without systematically outlining how it can be practically and ethically enforced. And claiming you can always tell a tranny from a non-conformer (let alone that wilfully ignores the great natural variety and outliers in phenotypes with sexes) is so short-sighted and frankly wishful thinking. Sorry but some absolutely do pass ( at least on a superficial level — but that’s often all that’s needed to “pass”) and it’s not to concede the argument to admit so ...but they’re still absolutely NOT WOMEN

by Anonymousreply 50October 27, 2018 3:15 PM

^Sorry wrong thread. Carry on. #team fat rack

by Anonymousreply 51October 27, 2018 3:17 PM

Oh this is good. Rosanna Scotty’s son is now involved in this. (Non-NYers, his mom has been the local news anchor forever and is the daughter of a mob boss). Makes perfect sense. He’s a mobbed up delinquent coke head who has been arrested for stealing and drugs before he was 21. Spoiled screw up and privileged kid who is now getting dragged through this mess. His mom must be so proud. Though I’ve always thought she was a narcisstic sociopath herself who theoretically is legit but got where she is due to mob ties. And their restaurant in midtown is a money laundering scam I bet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 27, 2018 4:27 PM

This case is full of rainbows, glitter and disco balls!

by Anonymousreply 53October 27, 2018 6:06 PM

I can't wait for the Law and Order: SVU episode

by Anonymousreply 54October 28, 2018 2:13 AM

I think this will get a David Fincher movie version.

by Anonymousreply 55October 28, 2018 2:45 AM

Why is everyone forgetting about this?

[quote] One photo showed Rackover and Ruggiero, both shirtless, standing next to each other. In another photo, Ruggiero is holding Rackover in his arms.

by Anonymousreply 56October 28, 2018 3:02 AM

(R56) we'll hear more about the shirtless pic and others this coming week when the presecution calls Louis Ruggiero as their star witness.

by Anonymousreply 57October 28, 2018 3:42 AM

Where is a copy of the picture?

by Anonymousreply 58October 28, 2018 6:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 28, 2018 1:10 PM

Rosana Scotto acts like her mobbed up shit doesn't stink. She thinks of herself as a NY socialite; however, people know she is a mobster's daughter. Her son is a low life loser and will probably have future criminal matters to resolve. There is little hope for this bunch of gavons. All entitled pigs.

by Anonymousreply 60October 28, 2018 8:27 PM

Help! I am confused. Please use last names only when helping me sort this fucked up mess out:

Murder Victim: Comunale. Was he gay or straight?

Accused: Rackover Jr. Is he the sexual boytoy of Jeweler Rackover Sr. Did he legally change his name to appear like father/son? Rackover Sr. is 100%, but is Rackover Jr. gay for pay and really straight?

Dilione: Gay or Straight? Is he also going to trial for murder or accessory to murder.

Gemma: Gay or Straight? The lover of Dilione? Has he been charged?

Ruggiero: Gay or Straight? Son of TV personality Rosanna Scotto. Not at the apartment, but was told by Rackover Jr. that he killed Comunale?

What is the gay angle to all of this? (most important question, lol)

These are a bunch of steroid monsters who abuse drugs. None of them worked an honest day and all seemed entitled.

If anyone has the time to summarize in a clear and concise manner, it would be so very appreciated. Gracias.

by Anonymousreply 61October 28, 2018 8:49 PM

^^^Tin of cookies.

by Anonymousreply 62October 28, 2018 9:11 PM

No one knows for sure. Rackover and Dillard have exchangedtexts that sound like they are a gay couple. Someone said Joey’s Facebook had many pictures of shirtless guys and hardly any women. Like I said before what I have read about the murder it has more male nudity than a QAF episode.

by Anonymousreply 63October 28, 2018 10:01 PM

R61, you have it about right, IMO. I think Rackover Jr. and possible Comunale were the only ones who’d ever touched a vagina, but leaned more toward cock.

This story is loaded with gay dudes.

by Anonymousreply 64October 28, 2018 10:18 PM

R60, it may be wrong of me, but I’m thrilled that Rosanna Scotto will be dragged through the mud.

by Anonymousreply 65October 28, 2018 10:20 PM

[quote] I think this will get a David Fincher movie version.

Actually, I think this is more likely to get a James Franco movie version.

by Anonymousreply 66October 28, 2018 10:23 PM

Where's the know-it-all poster from the many other threads who was positive that all the men involved were completely straight, especially JC? He acted like an insider or something.

by Anonymousreply 67October 28, 2018 10:51 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 68October 29, 2018 12:26 AM

"Is he the sexual boytoy of Jeweler Rackover Sr."

Um, duh. That's one of the things we know for sure in this case.

by Anonymousreply 69October 29, 2018 2:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 29, 2018 8:07 PM

R70, that looks like a cell phone video of the lap dancing actually in Rackover's apartment...Notice the wall art. It matches earlier views of the apt taken from across the street by media the day Rac was arrested. Shirtless Rac (with tattoos) has zits on his back...roids? Dilione is fully clothed. Two girls appear in video. No capture of Joey or the third girl. Wonder what they were up to?

by Anonymousreply 71October 29, 2018 8:47 PM

At :29 seconds, Rackover's hands are between her legs

by Anonymousreply 72October 29, 2018 9:22 PM

It IS the video, R71! I don't know why R70 posted it so nonchalantly. It really is breaking news that they have that video.

From the Daily Mail:

[quote] James Rackover and his co-defendant Larry Dilione worked up big appetite by lap dancing for a woman on the night they allegedly murdered a Connecticut man and left his bloody body in the bathtub, a court heard Thursday. The DA's office confirmed a video showing men suggestively rubbing their bodies on a woman sat in a chair was from the same day Rackover, 27, and Dilione, 30, are said to have killed Joey Comunale, 26, after a boozy party. A clip filmed from an alcohol-filled table and accompanied by the sounds of Ginuwine's 1996 track Pony, reveals one of the men who is tattooed and shirtless, moving against the blonde female. In the video, a voice in the background makes reference to a scene from the movie Magic Mike, starring Channing Tatum, where the same tune is played. Later the fully dressed male in a gray T-shirt and blazer has his turn with a person near the camera saying: 'No one can know how embarrassing you are.'

by Anonymousreply 73October 29, 2018 9:48 PM

Gotta admit, shirtless Rackover looks pretty damn hot with the low waist, tight jeans, and muscular profile in the video clip. Wish handsome Dilione was shirtless, too. I watched this several times and had to remind myself that they were all drunk and really coked-up, especially Dilione. The girls sound like they're drunk. Wonder who was holding the camera and where was Joey?

by Anonymousreply 74October 29, 2018 11:10 PM

They look like they are having fun and yes they are partying but they are seemingly coherent. From that fun to murder. WTF

by Anonymousreply 75October 29, 2018 11:23 PM

Freaking Daily Mail brings it again. I don’t want to hear a word against that rag. They always get the goods.

Most notable to me was the dog crate in the room. How sexy.

by Anonymousreply 76October 29, 2018 11:27 PM

Thank you for posting the video link, r70.

by Anonymousreply 77October 29, 2018 11:27 PM

Here's the latest from the Stamford Advocate 7:34 PM 10/29/2018 “‘I gave [Comunale] a few lickings as well, and I didn’t want a dead body in my living room, so I slit his throat and I stabbed him and then we wrapped the body up in comforters and threw the body out the window,’” Ruggiero testified, quoting what Rackover told him.

The testimony struck a nerve with the victim’s father, Pat Comunale, who directed some angry words at Dilione’s attorney, Michael Pappa, when Ruggiero recalled Rackover confessing to slitting his son’s throat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 29, 2018 11:48 PM

Rackover Jr. must have needed a ton of Viagra and booze when giving his rich sugar Papa Rackover Sr. a similar lap dance. This is probably where his inner rage came from. No straight man wants to be a sexual play thing for a rich old man, anger and violence builds inside. I hope the victim's family sues Rackover Sr. for a hefty sum, since he provided all material things in exchange for sex, which caused such an outcome. Rackover Sr is a really ugly looking man in person. I live in the neighborhood and have seen him many times. He is probably searching for a replacement hustler as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 79October 30, 2018 1:32 AM

Are they going after the Death Penalty?

by Anonymousreply 80October 30, 2018 1:39 AM

There is no death penalty in NY.

by Anonymousreply 81October 30, 2018 1:42 AM

So if Rackover isn't gay, then the motive really was cigarettes. Crazy ass. Do all these rich old guys buy straight younger men, Calvin Klein seems like another one. They can't find gay men closer to their own age?

by Anonymousreply 82October 30, 2018 1:51 AM

Slitting the throat of an unconscious person and Then the gruesome sadistic dismemberment deserves the Death Penalty.

by Anonymousreply 83October 30, 2018 1:56 AM

Bedding a hot looking straight guy is a huge achievement for an older rich gay man. So junior was really Senior's trophy boy. But Junior and Dilione seem to have a thing for each other. Maybe Junior is Bi and Dilione is gay. And their plan was to extend the party with Joey, after the girls left.

by Anonymousreply 84October 30, 2018 1:58 AM

They should send those boys to the same prison Jeffrey Dalhmer got sent of to. They know how to clean up a mess with just a broom.

by Anonymousreply 85October 30, 2018 2:01 AM

That lap dance in the video was clearly not Jr. Rackover's first. From the pants to the dance, his hands found their way to the sweets pot. I'm sure his routine with Jeffrey and his rich friends was similar. Dilione, on the other hand, looked like he was a first timer.

by Anonymousreply 86October 30, 2018 2:06 AM

"Bedding a hot looking straight guy is a huge achievement for an older rich gay man"

He's not straight

by Anonymousreply 87October 30, 2018 2:46 AM

[quote] I didn’t want a dead body in my living room, so I slit his throat and I stabbed him and then we wrapped the body up in comforters and threw the body out the window,’

Doesn't that kind of back up Rackover's claim that Dilione was the one who actually killed Joey? That is, he was already dead and Rackover Jr's actions were just to dispose of the body.

by Anonymousreply 88October 30, 2018 3:05 AM

So is this what guidos actually do in real life? Have lots of secret gay sex with each other, but murder just to cover it up?

by Anonymousreply 89October 30, 2018 3:06 AM

That short video clip is so sad. Welcome to New York's glamorous Upper East Side.

I wonder what else they have on video or photos?

by Anonymousreply 90October 30, 2018 4:43 AM

Dilione comes across as insecure. Not as handsome as Joey or as tough or confidant as Rackover Jr. What I call a follower; doing things to impress other people. I'm sure he's the one who wrote those whiny texts asking if "I'm your guy or not".

by Anonymousreply 91October 30, 2018 5:04 AM

R90, it is sad...dark and macabre, given that we know the savage butchery that ended the party in the video. Viewing the clip certainly brings the tragedy to life for those of us who have only read media accounts of what happened. It is very sobering in the face of all the snarky comments that have been made here.

by Anonymousreply 92October 30, 2018 5:05 AM

I still find it odd about Joey giving his phone to a friend. He's a grown man afraid of being tracked by his parents??? Can't you just turn off location services or put it in airplane mode? Or tell mom and dad, respectfully, to MYOB? Also, how was he going to get home? I feel like something is missing to this part of the story.

by Anonymousreply 93October 30, 2018 5:14 AM

[quote]I still find it odd about Joey giving his phone to a friend. He's a grown man afraid of being tracked by his parents??? Can't you just turn off location services or put it in airplane mode? Or tell mom and dad, respectfully, to MYOB? Also, how was he going to get home? I feel like something is missing to this part of the story.

I agree, r93, but you are obviously unfamiliar with US Italian families in the Northeast. Some options simply aren't available to younger family members. Esp. when your Daddy heads one of the most powerful security companies in the country and you work for him.

by Anonymousreply 94October 30, 2018 5:24 AM

How do we know Joey gave his phone since he is dead and can’t give his side of the story ? He doesn’t have a phone on the one day he needed it the most? Maybe someone made sure he would be unable to call for help.

by Anonymousreply 95October 30, 2018 5:26 AM

R95 read the news accounts from the beginning. Alot has already been established and discussed in detail. He did have his phone with him but gave it to his friend saying that he met this guy and girls and was going back to the guys apt with the girls to hang out. He would come by tomorrow (to the friends house) and pick up his phone.

by Anonymousreply 96October 30, 2018 5:47 AM

Phones are fucking expensive, maybe he has a fear of losing it or being robbed by these total strangers. Not exactly irrational in the circumstances

by Anonymousreply 97October 30, 2018 7:42 AM

[quote] [Ruggiero] said Rackover told him he cleaned and bleached his entire apartment. ‘In that moment, I looked at him and said, ‘James, you’re a good little Jew boy from Manhattan... You’re not in Goodfellas,’ said Ruggiero, who is the grandson of former Gambino mob family boss Anthony Scotto.

Wow so people actually bought that bullshit story about Jr being Rack Sr’s son instead of his piece of ass !!

by Anonymousreply 98October 30, 2018 12:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 30, 2018 12:07 PM

Can you imagine what's on R18's hard drive? And I'm not even talking about porn.

by Anonymousreply 100October 30, 2018 12:23 PM

Comunale was not allowed to be at in or on his father's clients properties especially fucked up in the middle of the night. Gotta be why he handed the phone off. Was Rack Jr. a coke dealer? Did Rack Senior have more cocaine?

by Anonymousreply 101October 30, 2018 12:26 PM

I'm still not seeing anything that remotely confirms that the men involved were fucking each other. You still have nothing but speculation and hope--as usual. Do you honestly think the photos or the communication between Rackover and this guido mean they were fucking. You know what, I take that back --OF COURSE, you do. Sorry, I need more than dumb, probably homophobic texts from two ADULT meatheads to be convinced. Where are the explcitit "Hey, let's fuck" texts to each other that two horny, coked-up, entitled, rich young men --and most people in general--would have on their phones? Let me guess...they deleted them because they're in the closet? OR they texted ambigously so that nobody figured it out?

Jesus, have you ever had any interaction with another human being...but like ever? Until one of them says "We were lovers, we used to fuck, or we were about to fuck but then I decided to chop off his head instead," I ain't buying it.

Sorry, I full access to the left-side of my brain and I like to use it.

by Anonymousreply 102October 30, 2018 1:00 PM

Yes, I have spelling mistakes, I'm typing on my phone and my fingers cramped up. and I didn't continue with the spell check. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 103October 30, 2018 1:02 PM

Where are Rackover Jr's real parents? Are they alive?

by Anonymousreply 104October 30, 2018 1:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 30, 2018 1:13 PM

[quote]Rackover and Dillard have exchangedtexts that sound like they are a gay couple. Someone said Joey’s Facebook had many pictures of shirtless guys and hardly any women

In Guidoland telling your best friend that you love him and that he's "your guy" and posing shirtless together is pretty normal stuff. Not necessarily gay at all.

by Anonymousreply 106October 30, 2018 1:16 PM

Link to gay texts?

by Anonymousreply 107October 30, 2018 1:18 PM

But Rackover Jr isn't a guido, R106.

by Anonymousreply 108October 30, 2018 1:22 PM

R74 it’s so blurry and dark and grainy... how are you seeing all this vivid detail? I’m really thinking you need to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 109October 30, 2018 1:24 PM

R108 Dillione is however.

Rackover Jr. is an honorary Guido

by Anonymousreply 110October 30, 2018 1:27 PM

Please read carefully:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 30, 2018 1:34 PM

R111 Prosecutors are going for the gay angle. Those kind of strategies are what prosecutors do. Doesn't make it so.

And note: I'm not saying that there wasn't a gay relationship. I certainly don't know. We'll probably be finding out soon enough.

But what I AM saying is that among that culture, telling your best friend that you love him and that he's "your guy" and posing shirtless together is pretty normal stuff. Not necessarily gay.

by Anonymousreply 112October 30, 2018 1:47 PM

I for one have a better understanding of Jr's motive for murder now based on Scotto's son's testimony.

Jr was on parole and would have gone back to prison if Joey had contacted cops about the initial assault.

Jr has gay face to the 10th power in r105's photo.

by Anonymousreply 113October 30, 2018 3:14 PM

They should hold hands and jump off a tall building. They will be destroyed in prison by a Long and painful death. Comunale's Family I am sure have friends.

by Anonymousreply 114October 30, 2018 3:41 PM

"I'm still not seeing anything that remotely confirms that the men involved were fucking each other. You still have nothing but speculation and hope--as usual. Do you honestly think the photos or the communication between Rackover and this guido mean they were fucking."

Datalounge wasn't the first source to suggest a gay angle to this case, stop it with the "speculation and hope" nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 115October 30, 2018 3:53 PM

I read long ago that Rackover wasn’t going back to prison. They must have done something to Joey who threaten them with cops.

by Anonymousreply 116October 30, 2018 4:00 PM

Jr and Dilione wanted Joey. Honey, this wasn't about cigs.

by Anonymousreply 117October 30, 2018 4:08 PM

The gay angle can be seen from the moment the story broke. You have to be especially obstinate or ASD not to see it. Even before all the other Jersey guys were in the picture. The most gayfaced old man since Liberace and his hot rough trade “son”? With every new wrinkle it became more and more obvious.

The lap dance for the lone white girl in the video (did the mixed-race gal ever get one?) didn’t end in sex? Why not? It’s odd that these good-looking party guys ended up with a naked dead man instead of pussy-covered dicks at the end of the night. Most straight guys would be busy banging the drunk women they had in the apartment. Maybe even fighting over them.

I don’t know about gay life, but I know that regular old straight dudes wouldn’t be wasting their time on cigarettes and bleach if they had drunk women in front of them.

by Anonymousreply 118October 30, 2018 5:11 PM

Where’d my comment go? As I was saying, the gay angle was obvious from the very first moment the story mentioned Rackover Sr. and his “son”. You’d have to be willingly obtuse not to see it.

Not positive about the other good-looking young men in the story. Maybe Rackover Jr. was bisexual. The lap dance with the blonde was a surprise. (Did the mixed-race girl get one?). That the evening ended with a dead nude male and bleach and not pussy-covered dicks is a big clue.

by Anonymousreply 119October 30, 2018 5:21 PM

Well said, r118/r119.

by Anonymousreply 120October 30, 2018 6:04 PM

I agree with you R118. The girls did not just go to that apartment to drink, snort coke and watch TV/talk. "After-party" means drug and alcohol enhanced hooking-up (sex) with one or all three women. Remember, they are young, good-looking, drunk/high and naturally horny as hell (I remember being like that when I was their age). Jr. Rac certainly had the goods to hold their attention and Dilione looks like he would be fine to look at too, if shirtless. Judging from Dilione's crossfit video (posted here months ago, "Lawrence Dilione Monmouth County Crossfit") he was better built that Jr. Rac. Those girls had plenty of eye-candy in the room, including Joey. The video does not show Joey...maybe he was getting head from the other girl, also not pictured. Either way, it appears the two idiots didn't get any pussy at the party but put on a good front as long as the girls were present. Why Joey returned to the apartment after the girls left? anyone's guess...but, these guys had access to coke, good liquor and most likely, other drugs. At that hour, after a hard night of alcohol and cocaine use, Joey most likely returned to retrieve something he thought he had left behind (wallett, keys, etc.) or more coke. If that was their plan, it would have been easy for them to slip something into his drink and have their way with him. At some point after his return, the alleged fight began.

by Anonymousreply 121October 30, 2018 6:32 PM

So, if you're wondering what Jr. Rac had on his friend, Louis Ruggiero, that would make Ruggiero rat him out, here it is.... looks like daddy Rac had a video cam in his bedroom that recorded "activity". Click on the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 30, 2018 6:54 PM

This day and age having a video fucking female hookers is nothing

by Anonymousreply 123October 30, 2018 8:13 PM

Rosanna’s son isn't as good looking as the other guys.

by Anonymousreply 124October 30, 2018 8:16 PM

Rackover sr having the biggest gay face since Liberace is a right on description.

by Anonymousreply 125October 30, 2018 8:20 PM

R123, If the prosecution subpoena's Rackover's Sr's video recordings, they will undoubtedly uncover his bedroom romps with James and possibly, others. It sounds as though the prosecution was not going there but, the defense questioned Louis Ruggiero about his failed joint gambling venture with Jr. Rac, which opened the door to questions about stolen cash to pay off the debt. There are more bombshells coming.

by Anonymousreply 126October 30, 2018 8:24 PM

On cross-examination, defense lawyer Maurice Sercarz asked about an illegal betting book the two men bought and lost money on.

Out of earshot of jurors, Manhattan prosecutors argued that the defense had opened the door to the humiliating prostitution revelations.

Assistant DA Antoinette Carter said the younger Rackover demanded that Ruggiero take full responsibility for the financial losses on the venture, otherwise he’d show his girlfriend the graphic videos recorded in the bedroom of his adoptive father, Jeffrey Rackover.

“Mr. Rackover basically tried to threaten Mr. Ruggiero if he did not tell his mother that he was the sole reason for the losses,” said Carter in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Carter said Rackover said he’d show his girlfriend “all of the prostitution photographs and video of the two of them engaging in sexual activity with prostitutes.” She did not say whether the elder Rackover was present during the trysts.

by Anonymousreply 127October 30, 2018 8:38 PM

R122 HOLY SHIT. So many questions...

There were two apartments. Junior had his own apartment on a separate floor from his “father”. Which one had the recording equipment?

Was it cc TV so Daddy could watch in real time?

Obvious question: Did Daddy Comunale install this setup?

Were the hookers male or female?

Were the doormen of this building in on any of this constant criminal shit? They know everything that happens in a building.

I can’t even believe the depraved shit Junior was into. These pampered little guidos WISH they were criminals like Junior. They probably worshipped him.

by Anonymousreply 128October 30, 2018 9:02 PM

Sorry, I still have to talk about this some more. These privileged suburban soft idiots thinking they could hang with actual criminals and come out unscathed. Dilione folded almost immediately and sang like a canary.

It’s not glamorous and exciting. It’s dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 129October 30, 2018 9:10 PM

[quote] defense lawyer Maurice Sercarz asked about an illegal betting book the two men bought and lost money on ... the younger Rackover demanded that Ruggiero take full responsibility for the financial losses on the venture.

I'm not very familiar with the criminal world.

What is an "illegal betting book"? How does one "buy" it? And how does one lose money on that "venture"?

by Anonymousreply 130October 30, 2018 9:31 PM

R130, me neither.

I bet that Rosanna Scotto is furious that she thought she finally rose above the criminal muck from which she came and her moron son dragged her back, wanting to be Goodfellas and shit. You sacrifice and work hard for them and this is how they thank you.

PAGING MRS. PATSY RAMSEY!

I bet her husband is embarrassed to have a little poofter punk for a son, too. Oh, wait. I forgot. In Guidoland it’s not gay to hang out with gay dudes and pose shirtless and fuck on camera for them and suck dick and stuff. Totally normal straight guido stuff. Ya know.

by Anonymousreply 131October 30, 2018 9:51 PM

[quote] So, if you're wondering what Jr. Rac had on his friend, Louis Ruggiero, that would make Ruggiero rat him out, here it is...

R122, did you mean "that would make Ruggiero NOT rat him out"? If you have something on someone, it's to keep them from doing something.

by Anonymousreply 132October 30, 2018 10:56 PM

James Rackover won't look at Joey's autopsy photos. Closing arguments to be presented on Thursday. Court not in session on Wednesdays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 30, 2018 11:34 PM

So the defense has rested after one witness? That means they didn't have a defense to present. And Rackover Sr. paid an enormous amount for one of Manhattan's best criminal defense attorneys.

(Jr. has been sitting in jail because Sr. paid for his lawyer but refused to put up his bail.)

Closing Summations Thursday. I wonder whether the guilty verdict will be returned Thursday or Friday.

by Anonymousreply 134October 30, 2018 11:58 PM

Sr. paid up because Jr. probably has some goods on him. Was Jr. even eligible for bail?

I’m really shocked at what a lowlife Jr. was. Piece of garbage. Stupid, too.

So do you guys think Comunale Sr. installed the recording equipment in the Rackover bedroom? Maybe he knew how scummy that crew was and had warned Joey to stay away from them. That made it more attractive to Joey.

by Anonymousreply 135October 31, 2018 12:15 AM

[quote]Was Jr. even eligible for bail?

Yes, it was set, but it was one or two million or more, I'm too lazy to google.

[quote] So do you guys think Comunale Sr. installed the recording equipment in the Rackover bedroom? Maybe he knew how scummy that crew was and had warned Joey to stay away from them. That made it more attractive to Joey.

I very highly doubt that but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 136October 31, 2018 12:21 AM

So the defense didn't subpoena Rac Senior. Very interesting as he could have provided a time line - Jr came to his flat and it was during this time that Dilione killed Joey. At least this is what Jr claimed.

Who was the one defense witness?

by Anonymousreply 137October 31, 2018 12:30 AM

R135, I believe Sr. Rackover was once on the co-op's board of directors and may have had a say in the purchase of building surveillance equipment/systems. I remember reading something about this almost two years ago, following the murder. If so, Mr. Comunale or Joey may have been to that building. I also remember a comment indicating that Joey was familiar with the building. So, yes Mr. Communale might have known that Sr. Rackover is a trashy scum bag. But, money speaks and that account may have fetched a nice, fat commission for whoever got the sale. Wonder if it was one of Joey's sales??? Wonder if Joey had previously been up in Sr. Racs condo for the system installation? Wonder who else appears in Sr. Racs' bedroom videos?

by Anonymousreply 138October 31, 2018 12:31 AM

Joey’s family is wealthy ? Shouldn’t you do background checks on everyone? Poor Joey.

by Anonymousreply 139October 31, 2018 12:34 AM

Rackover Sr is a disgusting old QWEEN. He is a stereotype of a pink lady. His money is now in jeopardy due to his providing a lifestyle (which led to murder) for his punk boyfriend/faux son. He is plotzing big time! LOL.

by Anonymousreply 140October 31, 2018 12:45 AM

R138, thank you. It’s all coming back to me. I was fairly obsessed with this case when it was happening.

It’s so interesting that Joey was so completely controlled by his family. I KNOW it’s a cultural thing, but I don’t understand it. I’m very sorry for his awful demise and hate to speak ill of the dead, but that is sad. At age 27 being so afraid of his parents.

And so interesting Rackover Jr.’s relationship with HIS father, heh heh.

by Anonymousreply 141October 31, 2018 12:55 AM

R140, plotzing? Stop ! you're making me schvitz.

by Anonymousreply 142October 31, 2018 12:56 AM

It was well established very early on that Joey's former NYPD Daddy owned the security company that ran the security and visual surveillance on the Rackover building. And that Joey worked for his Daddy's company and had been to that building several times before.

What was questioned was why Daddy Patsy Comunale knew immediately (within one day) to go to that particular building, pull the security tapes and turn them over to NYPD. There are posts about it earlier in the thread.

by Anonymousreply 143October 31, 2018 12:58 AM

Was Joey gay?

by Anonymousreply 144October 31, 2018 1:00 AM

That's been a question since day one here, r144. Straight, gay, gay but closeted or gay but expected to be very discreet because of his traditional Italian family. Most of the many threads here have revolved around it.

by Anonymousreply 145October 31, 2018 1:04 AM

[quote] Rackover Sr.... His money is now in jeopardy...

How is his money in jeopardy?

by Anonymousreply 146October 31, 2018 1:16 AM

Sr. is being sued by Joey's dad; if the latter can win in court, he may obtain a judgment against Sr.

by Anonymousreply 147October 31, 2018 1:18 AM

Sr Rac, a prominent jeweler on the NY Diamond District, has celebrity clients in NY, Hollywood and D.C....If it it true that he aided in the cover-up, that clientele will distance themselves from him.

by Anonymousreply 148October 31, 2018 1:23 AM

Daddy Rackover is wealthy but not extremely so. He has paid a small fortune for Jr.'s defense but refused to pay Jr's enormous bail. He probably paid for Jr's defense because he, Sr, is facing a civil suit for Comunale Jr's death by Daddy Communale. That trial has been delayed, probably awaiting the results of the criminal trials.

by Anonymousreply 149October 31, 2018 1:26 AM

Can someone explain plotzing and schvitzing? I am a simpleton. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 150October 31, 2018 1:50 AM

R150 If only there was a magic answer machine where you could find those definitions and a billion others. I mean, one that you're already using.

by Anonymousreply 151October 31, 2018 1:52 AM

r150...google it

by Anonymousreply 152October 31, 2018 2:07 AM

The old queen probably left Jr in jail because he doesn’t want to risk fucking with the lowlife thug. Jr would probably kill Sr & hit the road with his money at the first chance.

by Anonymousreply 153October 31, 2018 2:30 AM

I hate it when it is implied Joey’s family had him on a short string. It reeks of blaming the victim. Maybe you don’t understand what is like to have a close family Joey went to a family dinner once a week and his father called him the day after the murder about football scores. When there was no answer Dad immediately knew something is wrong. Not only is his dad an ex-cop he is a GOOD ex-cop so he talked to his son friends and the name Rackover came up so he talked to him who of course I assume lied. Due to the jeweler to the stars bullshit he remembered doing th security to the building. So when he looked at the tapes he knew something was very wrong.

by Anonymousreply 154October 31, 2018 3:38 AM

R154 Are you posting from an institution? We know what it's like to have a "close" family. Joey GAVE HIS PHONE TO Stephen Naso. That's not a short leash. That's a 27 year old man afraid daddy and mommy Comunale will know what little Joey is up to - and what was that ? Vodka and blow until 8 a.m. Seriously, my dude. Read a little before you post a rant.

by Anonymousreply 155October 31, 2018 3:49 AM

R154 And, how would daddy Comunale know? He was a security firm owner and installed tracking software on Joey's phone because of all the trouble he'd had with him. He was not only Joey's dad, he was Joey's boss. Fuck. Research.

by Anonymousreply 156October 31, 2018 3:51 AM

I’m sure I read the same as you but I just don’t believe everything.

I don’t know who Stephen Naso is but I do know criminals no longe r cut phone lines but now somehow get your cell phone. My pain pill addicted sister terrorized me one night first grabbing my cell phone from my hand.

by Anonymousreply 157October 31, 2018 4:01 AM

R157, you need to read the news posted from the trial over the past three weeks.

by Anonymousreply 158October 31, 2018 4:27 AM

Papa C knew about Joey's visit to the building because Naso had Joey's phone. Papa called it, told Naso Joey was misslng so they called numbers on Joey's phone and they got hold of one of the party girls who then gave Papa the building's address

by Anonymousreply 159October 31, 2018 4:52 AM

I bet all those people who said it was NOT a gay hookup gone bad feel pretty stupid now.

by Anonymousreply 160October 31, 2018 5:26 AM

Gay hookup or gay rape ?

by Anonymousreply 161October 31, 2018 6:27 AM

[quote]the son of wealthy race horse owner

Who is fhat?

by Anonymousreply 162October 31, 2018 6:45 AM

I just don’t understand why he gave his phone to a friend. If he didn’t want his father to know he was partying all clubs were closed ( I assume ) and he was just going to someone’s apartment.

by Anonymousreply 163October 31, 2018 6:46 AM

I wonder if they found any semen in Joeys anus?

by Anonymousreply 164October 31, 2018 7:16 AM

Cokeheads. In the end it was about coke.

by Anonymousreply 165October 31, 2018 7:51 AM

[quote]I bet all those people who said it was NOT a gay hookup gone bad feel pretty stupid now.

LOL

This wasn't a hookup, it was a coke party with a couple of dudes in it may have been gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 166October 31, 2018 7:53 AM

My guess is he handed the phone off because the rule was don't be caught after hours on a clients property unless it's official business. He could very well lose the contract to provide security to a building if baby boy is seen on the property partying with the likes of Rack Jr. Owners pay for those buildings to be safe and secure quiet. They probably have quiet hours and Rack Jr. was probably the party problem pad and the neighbors probably hated him but couldn't do anything about it because of Rack Sr. I am sure Comunale Sr. didn't want to lose that contract. Word gets out Security Team is doing anything illegal would probably be grounds cancel a contract. It is probably a very quiet building now. How much have the value of the apartment units dropped on that floor since the murder?

by Anonymousreply 167October 31, 2018 12:50 PM

R162, I think Dilione is the one with the racehorse dad.

by Anonymousreply 168October 31, 2018 12:57 PM

[quote]Datalounge wasn't the first source to suggest a gay angle to this case, stop it with the "speculation and hope" nonsense.

...And what does timing of a suggestion have to do with your speculation and hope of the gay angle here, huh? You are SPECULATING that were gay and you certainly HOPE they were for some weird, obsessive and I’m assuming fucked up reason.

[quote]The gay angle can be seen from the moment the story broke. You have to be especially obstinate or ASD not to see it. Even before all the other Jersey guys were in the picture. The most gayfaced old man since Liberace and his hot rough trade “son”? With every new wrinkle it became more and more obvious.

Dude, what you are doing? You know full well the relationship between Rackover and that rich old fart is NOT the point of contention and has fuck all to do with what happened THAT night. And your tired explanation of what happened after the lap dance is laughable and frankly, pathetic. It’s like you’ve never seen a movie or a true crime documentary. Hell, even an episode of 48 hours.

Despite the coke, good-looking men and shitty tattoos, the world is not a gay porno from the 80s. There is NOTHING that confirms that this was a gay hook-up gone bad. If these people were Black or unattractive….well, you wouldn’t even care so there's no point in going there.

by Anonymousreply 169October 31, 2018 1:19 PM

[quote] How much have the value of the apartment units dropped on that floor since the murder?

They've gone up. New Yorkers love intrigue.

by Anonymousreply 170October 31, 2018 1:50 PM

Someone here really wants this to be about straight dudes.

There’s nothing wrong with being homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 171October 31, 2018 2:23 PM

Possibly some of Joey or Larry's guido friends, R171. I know some of them were posting on the other deleted threads, talking about SugarPops.

by Anonymousreply 172October 31, 2018 2:38 PM

R130 Books are bets. You get a book from a bookie, maybe all the pro football games for that Sunday.. You give the bookie money and if your book is a winner you get your money back and more. My father was a bookie and he said it was near impossible for the betters to win. I find it interesting that the "good cop" called looking for his son to discuss football scores.

by Anonymousreply 173October 31, 2018 2:40 PM

Much more will be revealed when Larry Dilione goes to trial.

by Anonymousreply 174October 31, 2018 3:21 PM

R169. We don't have to speculate. Even Papa C originally stated in a filmed news interview that police told him this was a gay hook up gone bad. We saw the clip in a previous thread that's been deleted.

There's been a huge effort to suppress the gay in this story. You'd think being gay is some kind of atrocity.

by Anonymousreply 175October 31, 2018 4:08 PM

Rackover sr is old and maybe he thinks being gay will hurt his reputation and business. He also wanted everyone to believe his relationship with jr was different than what it really was Like the Orange Bastard his whole life is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 176October 31, 2018 4:24 PM

When Rack Sr. adopted Jr., they lied in both the paperwork and verbally in open court, swearing that Jr. really was Sr.'s biological son. Knowingly lying to a Judge in a legal proceeding is a criminal act.

by Anonymousreply 177October 31, 2018 4:30 PM

R177. Link?

by Anonymousreply 178October 31, 2018 4:50 PM

And we also know, from Louis Ruggiero's testimony and from a statement made by Jr. Rac, that Jeffrey Rackover likes to snort cocaine and film his bedroom activity.

by Anonymousreply 179October 31, 2018 5:13 PM

Is this how closeted homosexuals live in the Upper East Side on New York?

by Anonymousreply 180October 31, 2018 5:39 PM

R180 - kind of! And while I now wouldn’t recommend it given this crazy story - doing blow with a bunch of young, preppy, horny, bi-curious leaning men is so fucking hot. After a while no one is hard but the writhing naked make-out pile is something else. Plus blow has a classier connotation than tina...it is the UES you know.

by Anonymousreply 181October 31, 2018 7:40 PM

[quote] When Rack Sr. adopted Jr....

Then was no adoption. Jr just legally changed his name.

by Anonymousreply 182October 31, 2018 7:51 PM

I learned somewhere it is cheaper to change name than adoption.

by Anonymousreply 183October 31, 2018 8:17 PM

Why didn’t they just get married? Hellen Keller could see that Sr was gay and few people would care anymore in his circles. Besides, Jr would have made such a hot trophy. Guess Jr didn’t want to be the wifey. What an idiot, now look at this mess. You can take the boy out of the Florida trailer park...

by Anonymousreply 184October 31, 2018 9:39 PM

R177 is talking out his ass.

I think Rac Sr was pretty obviously gay. He ran in gay circles so I don't think he was closeted.

by Anonymousreply 185October 31, 2018 9:40 PM

Daddy Rack was out to an inner circle of friends but he wasn't out in his professional life.

I'm an eldergay and have known a lot of older gay men like him over the years. Terrified of being publicly outed and totally clueless that they are so obviously gay that everyone knows anyway. Don't see it so much these days.

by Anonymousreply 186October 31, 2018 9:52 PM

If Sr was out, then the name change was probably an indirect attempt to eventually form a real LTR with JR. Name change already done and he could get the rings wholesale! Jr had Sr totally wrapped around his finger and he knew it - strange how someone so manipulative could be so dumb at the same time. I’m beginning to think Dilione was the one who killed Joey - in roid, coke fueled rage. Jr and Sr we’re prob both trying to get onto Larry’s dick - or into his hard muscled Italian ass. Backfired on them, coke whore went psycho.

by Anonymousreply 187October 31, 2018 9:53 PM

[quote] Books are bets. You get a book from a bookie, maybe all the pro football games for that Sunday.. You give the bookie money and if your book is a winner you get your money back and more. My father was a bookie and he said it was near impossible for the betters to win.

Thanks, R173. So when you "buy a book" do you basically buy a random collection of other people's bets in that book? Or is it a collection of your own bets that you personally made for a series of games (and assorted together into a book)?

Why is it nearly impossible for a better to win? Is it because, in order to win, all of the bets in the book have to be winning bets?

by Anonymousreply 188October 31, 2018 10:11 PM

What's going on in the trial? Has the prosection finished?

by Anonymousreply 189October 31, 2018 10:19 PM

R188 They are your bets. A football book would have every game in it for that Sunday and you would have to call the majority of wins and often include the spread. Ridiculous odds but if you won you won a lot.

by Anonymousreply 190October 31, 2018 10:25 PM

The Prosecution rested its case yesterday. The Defense then rested after calling only one witness. Not a good sign for Jr. There was no court scheduled for today so tomorrow Closing Arguments start.

As I posted above, I wonder how long it will take the Jury to convict.

by Anonymousreply 191October 31, 2018 10:35 PM

R191, I give the jury until late Friday, Monday noon at the latest.

by Anonymousreply 192November 1, 2018 12:03 AM

R186, my late MIL had a large circle of gay men in her social life. (She was quite fabulous and it was mutual admiration.) There were quite a few who were married to women. These were older men, in their later 70s. I guess it’s what they were more comfortable doing, although we live in NYC and they were in the fashion and home furnishings industries and NO ONE cared. But I guess it was a certain time and it was safer to have the wife (and one with kids).

by Anonymousreply 193November 1, 2018 1:27 AM

Wonder why Good Day NY has not been covering this trial. Something like this would usually be a lead story for them. I guess Rosanna Scotto is hoping people won't remember her son's connection to this sordid situation in the near future. Where is Greg Kelly when you need him.

by Anonymousreply 194November 1, 2018 2:27 AM

What about the broadcast media outlet based in NYC? ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox Are they waiting for the verdict?

by Anonymousreply 195November 1, 2018 2:35 AM

They've been occasionally covering the story in a low key way but since the trial is still ongoing I don't know why they'd be waiting for a verdict (See r191).

by Anonymousreply 196November 1, 2018 2:43 AM

Damn, I almost miss Nancy Grace and Court TV. She would have been all over this.

by Anonymousreply 197November 1, 2018 3:29 AM

[QUOTE]They can't find gay men closer to their own age?

Just like life itself: Every man out there wants to see himself through the eyes of a younger hotter partner.

Ever noticed how 95% of those posting personal ads demand (I mean seek) a partner years younger than themselves ?

by Anonymousreply 198November 1, 2018 5:42 AM

This is the biggest gay murder case in years. Wasn’t Daddy Rackover best friends with Donald Trump!

by Anonymousreply 199November 1, 2018 5:50 AM

r127 Interesting, as if he wouldn't be found out when all this came out? I do have to give him props for dropping a dime, he had to know he would be dragged too, at least he did the right thing. Why the fuck is fat Rac wearing that tit baring tight white shirt in court? Or was that from the arraignment? I followed this from the beginning too and I also remember the video interview with Patsy Comunale saying there was some speculation about a gay thing. I don't think Patsy really cared though, he seemed more torn about his kid dying. I do think it was Queeny Rac or Gemma or Dilllione's buddies shutting this shit down but now it's all out in the open. I don't know what to think about the gay angle, I totally think Dillione and Fat Rac are gay but I don't get the Joey thing either, maybe Dillione was jealous? But whoever upthread keeps insisting that Fat Rac didn't do it because he SAID he didn't to the Scotto guy, well no shit he said he didn't do it, that's not a unique happening in a murder case with more than one suspect. I also don't get the phone thing, someone said he figured he didn't need it since he was just going to party...well, jesus, that's when you DO need it, he didn't know these guys very well and shit can go south. Also, yeah no one thinks his family and he talking everyday was odd, we think it's odd that he gave his phone to someone which could look like, "if something happens to me, you have my phone to see my last texts" but if you think something is going to happen, you should bring it. Lastly, Queeny Rac is a despicable piece of shit and I have no doubt he was complicit after the fact. I hope he loses his sagging ass when Patsy is done with him. As mentioned upthread, too bad there wasn't a different Patsy in this story...one who knew how to raise kids and rule with an iron fist. If only Mrs Ramsey had been Fat Rac's mom...

by Anonymousreply 200November 1, 2018 8:08 AM

[quote]Someone here really wants this to be about straight dudes.

[quote]There’s nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Someone here really wants this to be about gay dudes.

There’s something very wrong with this ridiculous need for ANY crime committed by a good-looking man to have gay overtones despite the lack of evidence.

See how that works, Sparky?

[R169]. We don't have to speculate. Even Papa C originally stated in a filmed news interview that police told him this was a gay hook up gone bad. We saw the clip in a previous thread that's been deleted.

No, WE didn’t. I’ve asked--in several threads--for you to provide a link to this because none of the legitimate news sources even reference it. You gots the scoop? Post it, man.

[quote]There's been a huge effort to suppress the gay in this story. You'd think being gay is some kind of atrocity.

Is there? Again, I’m not seeing that effort in any of the legitimate sources that I’ve read. BTW, why in THE UNIVERSE would any news organization want to suppress that juicy-ass piece of information?

[quote]Possibly some of Joey or Larry's guido friends, [R171]. I know some of them were posting on the other deleted threads, talking about SugarPops.

Sure. That’s it. Their friends are trolling gay messageboards all over the Internet to the throw off the gay rumors. Not to take up for their friends or provide alibis or talk about how decent they are--oh, no. Their primary focus is to dispel the gay rumors. I mean...really?

Am I the crazy one here? I just don't see it. I'm not opposed to the idea of something gay going down here, BUT I need more than speculation from people who think "The Guyana Tragedy" was a gay hook up gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 201November 1, 2018 9:49 AM

Do we know how little Todd Greene is doing?? I’d love to comfort him...

by Anonymousreply 202November 1, 2018 11:36 AM

There’s plenty more going on in this case than just the “gay angle” - drugs, booze, betting, money, blackmail, CIGARETTES, but there is also a gay angle.

by Anonymousreply 203November 1, 2018 1:56 PM

Funny you say that r201, Jim Jones had been busted in SF for soliciting a male undercover cop at some porn theater, it's part of the reason he fled to Guyana, he didn't want to go to court for it.

by Anonymousreply 204November 1, 2018 2:25 PM

Too bad the prosecution didn't ask the medical examiner about bodily fluids so poor r201 could better understand

by Anonymousreply 205November 1, 2018 2:27 PM

Based on what we've learned here Jr should not be convicted of 1st degree murder. There's no proof that he committed murder. Only that he cleaned one up and disposed of a body.

More than likely the same will happen with Dilione.

by Anonymousreply 206November 1, 2018 2:33 PM

R206, didn’t Dilione basically turn himself in? I wonder if he cut a deal with prosecutors.

by Anonymousreply 207November 1, 2018 2:40 PM

No r207 but he wasn't properly Mirandized or something so his confession may not be usable.

by Anonymousreply 208November 1, 2018 2:47 PM

Jr never confessed to cops, right?

by Anonymousreply 209November 1, 2018 2:54 PM

AFAIK r209, he was smart and shut up about it, except the part where he told the Scotto kid. I feel like these two will not be properly punished. Shit, Alig is back on the streets and he did essentially the same crime. Of course Communales will be much more vengeful. Someone upthread mentioned Patsy seeing to it that they meet with accidents in prison, I totally can see that. Anything to make my little Todd Greene (sp) smile again.

by Anonymousreply 210November 1, 2018 3:05 PM

You people think the Lindbergh baby kidnapping was a gay hookup gone wrong

by Anonymousreply 211November 1, 2018 3:12 PM

A good jury will convict Jr only of accessory to a murder and other less severe crimes like defacing and disposal of a body. But it's probably enough to send him away for good

by Anonymousreply 212November 1, 2018 3:18 PM

I don't know r212, Alig and Chambers didn't go away for good, but again, I feel like Communale blood will see that he's never seen again.

by Anonymousreply 213November 1, 2018 3:23 PM

I think Papa C is highly over rated here in terms if his pull.

by Anonymousreply 214November 1, 2018 3:26 PM

You do r214? he fucking pulled the security footage like 2 days after his kid disappeared and knew pretty much what had happened, that must take some pull. It's not farfetched to think his construction company has many goombahs that will do his bidding for money.

by Anonymousreply 215November 1, 2018 3:39 PM

Rosanna Scottos son, with his pedigree of mob blood, will now be considered a SNITCH for testifying against his friend. Many made men and low lives in his family's social circle will have a problem with him giving up his friend. He did the right thing, but he does not hang with the right kind of people who would get that.

by Anonymousreply 216November 1, 2018 4:02 PM

R215 No. Wrong. Again. Papa Comunale's company coincidentally contracted to handle security. Pull? His company's job is to provide security - including video - to the building. Pull? Does it take pull for you to turn on your computer at work? No? Well, that's how much pull it took for Papi C to view the footage.

by Anonymousreply 217November 1, 2018 4:09 PM

This case is the perfect intersection of white ethnic sleaze: Roided up Italian guido/goombahs, scheister NY Jew in the jewelry biz, and Florida trailer park cracker trash. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 218November 1, 2018 4:20 PM

I don’t know how accurate the TV mini series was but Jim Jones had sex with male followers.

by Anonymousreply 219November 1, 2018 4:22 PM

This smells of a gay hookup gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 220November 1, 2018 4:23 PM

Jesus Christ, you lazy fucks, do I have to do everything? About 3:40 in, so fuck off r201. Also, Hansen's fake crying it ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221November 1, 2018 4:29 PM

Sorry, more like 3:36 in in the video above.

by Anonymousreply 222November 1, 2018 4:30 PM

I can’t get the video to work. Can you tell us what point you are trying to make , dear ?

by Anonymousreply 223November 1, 2018 5:40 PM

Certainly dear at r223, a phonily teary eyed Chris Hansen asks Patsy Comunale if perhaps Jimmy hit on Joey and was angered at being rebuffed, Patsy says something like, "maybe, that's what the cops said" .

by Anonymousreply 224November 1, 2018 6:27 PM

previously unpublished picture of handsome Joey Comunale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 2, 2018 1:16 AM

Among the autopsy photos shown on Tuesday was a picture of a five-inch-wide, gaping wound on Comunale’s upper right arm, which reached as deep as his bone.

Zhang said the absence of blood around the gash was indicative of a postmortem wound, and that the lines created along the bone were signs of someone using a sharp object to saw the tissue. He later testified that a seven-inch knife found in Rackover’s home could have been the tool used in an attempt to saw Comunale’s arm off.

Among the injuries Comunale sustained was a broken nose, Zhang said. The nine stab wounds near a “greenish, decomposed” part of Comunale’s chest indicated the stabbings took place before he died, Zhang said.

The examiner noted blunt force injuries to Comunale’s face, neck, buttocks, forearm and fingers. A photo of red marks around the right side of Comunale’s neck were consistent with strangulation or choking, said Zhang, who also pointed out injuries to Comunale’s face, including on his forehead and around his nose and eyelids, where hemorrhages had caused blood to build up behind his eyes.

Comunale also suffered two cuts to his left ear, and a stab wound to his left upper arm.

The interior autopsy of Comunale’s body revealed several broken ribs and severe fractures to his skull, consistent with a large fall, said Zhang.

by Anonymousreply 226November 2, 2018 1:18 AM

Poor beautiful Joey.

by Anonymousreply 227November 2, 2018 1:26 AM

Jesus, they threw this guy out of a fucking window too! Insane. At least Alig was fucked up on H when he did his disgusting deed. This reminds me of this sociopath cunt and the guy she wanted to fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 2, 2018 1:28 AM

Haha R201, sorry DL, but it is so true. Every murder case from the Pastor whose wife was murdered to Chris Watts, has the DL insisting on a gay angle, much like an actor could be filmed in an orgy with 20 women but the DL will still insist they are gay. For the record, I thought this one was a gay hook up gone wrong. That they came on to Joey, he rejected them, they killed him. However, I think if that was the case it would have been brought up in court. No way would it be suppressed and there is no reason for it to be. Coupled with the fact that Jr. had sex with, presumably, female prostitutes, makes me think he isn't gay and there was nothing gay about the encounter. Would a gay man have women up in the apartment and give them lap dances? The case is very strange.

by Anonymousreply 229November 2, 2018 2:29 AM

I also think Joey told them "no homo," and they flew into a roid rage.

by Anonymousreply 230November 2, 2018 2:37 AM

But they did say that in that link I posted upthread r229, I don't know why it's not working but you can google Patsy Comunale interview and it's the one with Chris Hansen.

by Anonymousreply 231November 2, 2018 2:46 AM

R229- that might have been one motive they were speculating on early in the case. If it had any merit it would have been brought up in the trial. The fact that it has not been brought up at all throws it completely out the window.

by Anonymousreply 232November 2, 2018 2:50 AM

yeah it may not be true r232, but someone upthread was getting super snotty about how no one can produce the Papa C interview where he mentioned it. This was in 2016 when he said it, I am not saying it was the reason but it was stated as being one, Chris Hansen brought it up to Papa C and Papa C said, "yeah that's what they're saying". Him being stabbed in the ass and so viciously makes me think Dillione or Rack were jealous and thought the other one wanted him. Those two are fucking depraved creeps, anyone that can do that is not fit to walk among us.

by Anonymousreply 233November 2, 2018 3:15 AM

R233, stabbed in the ass? I must have missed that. I've been vigilant about reading and watching what's published on-line and read about the medical examiner reporting "blunt force injuries to his buttocks", among other injuries.

by Anonymousreply 234November 2, 2018 4:27 AM

Oh sorry r234, you're right, it was blunt force injuries, still, that seemed to me that someone was jealous of that ass.

by Anonymousreply 235November 2, 2018 4:29 AM

That thread nanny poster who has been demanding links to everything he doesn't want to hear about also complained about photos of Jr. showing up in court in T shirts. Jr. has been wearing suits during the trial. The T shirt photos are from preliminary hearings a year ago because photographers are barred from the courtroom during the actual trial. But don't try to confuse Nanny with facts.

by Anonymousreply 236November 2, 2018 5:41 AM

R229 You are very strange and have a childlike sense of sexuality in twenty first century America. Different than childlike. Tiresome? Unsophisticated, possibly? It’s completely OK. We need people like you to run a counter slot at the the DMV, oversee a Staples location, cut hair and do make up. Leave the “thinkin” to others. But, good on you for typing so close to perfect and good luck to you!

by Anonymousreply 237November 2, 2018 7:12 AM

r229 This is Rackover's trial, the gay angle could come from Dillione and I bet it will be brought up in his though I don't know that it was a man scorned so much as a man jealous that his dude wanted this other dude.

by Anonymousreply 238November 2, 2018 7:23 AM

[quote]Certainly dear at [R223], a phonily teary eyed Chris Hansen asks Patsy Comunale if perhaps Jimmy hit on Joey and was angered at being rebuffed, Patsy says something like, "maybe, that's what the cops said" .

HOLD UP R221. That’s it? THAT’S IT? This is the evidence that proves there’s a huge cover-up? Oh man....your poor cats.

[quote]yeah it may not be true [R232], but someone upthread was getting super snotty about how no one can produce the Papa C interview where he mentioned it. This was in 2016 when he said it, I am not saying it was the reason but it was stated as being one,

Oh, no sir...you’re revising history. You certainly acted like this was a BIG revelation AND confirmation of a supposed cover-up (which was the ONLY reason I wanted you to produce this "bombshell "link), but NOW...you’re saying it MAY not be the reason. So...I guess you rewatched it and realized how ineffectual it is.

[quote]That thread nanny poster who has been demanding links to everything he doesn't want to hear about also complained about photos of Jr. showing up in court in T shirts. Jr. has been wearing suits during the trial. The T shirt photos are from preliminary hearings a year ago because photographers are barred from the I courtroom during the actual trial. But don't try to confuse Nanny with facts.

I’m assuming that you’re referring to me, BUT your bad detective skills are...bad. I’ve never once posted about photos of how this tool is dressed. Never paid attention. Unlike you, I don’t find sadistic murderers attractive. I think all of that putting people on and taking them off ignore so that you can find something to “Burn” them is getting you all mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 239November 2, 2018 9:41 AM

And yes, Jim Jones stuck his dick into anything with an orifice, but I think his thing was more about the power than sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 240November 2, 2018 9:46 AM

[quote]Would a gay man have women up in the apartment and give them lap dances? The case is very strange.

Sorry, I wanted to break up my replies to avoid one long-ass post…

He wouldn’t...that’s the thing. There is nothing in this case that would make an objective person think there was a gay angle. But in true DL fashion, since the parties involved were pretty, young, white men, they just HAVE to be gay. Yes, there seems to be a sugar daddy thing between Rackover (from Florida, of course) and that rich old fuck, but that’s an age-old story that we all know about. Doesn’t mean that he carries that over when he’s “off the clock.”

In fact, Sr. should be happy that Jr. is going to jail because it could’ve been him getting tossed out of a window at 400 AM. But the case isn’t all that strange--except for the killing, chopping, and dismemberment--but if you’ve EVER been around douchey, drunk, steroided out, coke heads...that’s kind of the risk.

I think Rackover clearly hated Joey and wanted to get rid of him because he (Rackover) was the “Alpha” in his house and the girls were probably on Joey’s dick the entire time. I’m betting that Joey was the nicer--and better looking--of the three, so naturally, they would gravitate toward him. I mean...Rackover looks like a shithead of epic proportions.

Age old story with the addition of an SVU twist.

by Anonymousreply 241November 2, 2018 10:22 AM

The women left. Where was Joey in the videos ? I assume the videos were incomplete. Every time I read a post about a know it all is 100 % sure there is no gay angle only makes belive there is. I heard once a trial isn’t about the truth but about the truth you can prove. This is the court of public opinion we don’t have to follow those rules.

Rackover jr either murdered Joey or orchestrated his death. Jr not wanting to go prison rings true to me they must have done something to Joey that worried them. How can you say there is no gay angle when his ‘daddy’ is gayer than Liberace and he has ‘kept bitch’ stamped on his forehead. They used Joey’s pants as a murder weapon. These goons are going away for a long time maybe someone wants to keep the sordid details that maybe includes gay sex out fine but we will never fall for it here.

Jesus Christ. I just read the above post. We have heard cigarettes ,drugs, someone called someone a name. Now they are saying because The girls liked Joey better.

*rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 242November 2, 2018 11:25 AM

The Nile flows STRONG in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 243November 2, 2018 12:13 PM

The defense, in it's summation, has attempted to draw all attention to the 4 minutes that Joey and Dilione were in the apt, seemingly alone, while Jr. Rac was at Sr. Rac's to obtain more coke. BUT, there's so much more that has been unaccounted for.....Where was Max Gemma? How about the period leading up to when Gemma left, during daylight hours? And what transpired after Joey and Dilione returned to Jr. Rac's apt?

by Anonymousreply 244November 2, 2018 2:13 PM

I don't appreciate your snotty tone r239, and your ridiculous screed. I never fucking said I had "evidence" that there was a gay angle, you said something about how everyone has mentioned this video where his dad said something about a gay thing and that no one has ever seen it and you fucking scoffed like it didn't exist. I found it and posted it. And r241, fuck off too, the reason we thought it was a gay thing was because the aforementioned video mentions it. I will concede that there are many gay theories posited on this, a gay site, but this was said by the cops and the victim's father so stop acting like we pulled it out of fucking nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 245November 2, 2018 4:44 PM

OK Ladies, don't get your knee hi's all twisted up. We are waiting for a verdict, today. I'm sure there will be much more intriguing information and evidence presented during hot Larry's trial, which will take it's direction based on today's verdict. In the meantime, you can all watch reruns of the now-famous Lap Dance video.

by Anonymousreply 246November 2, 2018 6:14 PM

[quote] that seemed to me that someone was jealous of that ass

That is the key to this case.

by Anonymousreply 247November 2, 2018 6:41 PM

CAN YOU PROVE THAT r247? SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE OF THAT!

by Anonymousreply 248November 2, 2018 6:43 PM

Proof.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 2, 2018 6:45 PM

JAMES RACKOVER FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 2, 2018 6:46 PM

JFC you can see the gay angle from outer fucking space, why are we even debating this???? It is 100% the deal. Lots of evidence was not brought out in the trial about the gay storyline because the prosecution didn’t deem it necessary, what we’ve read is but the tip of the iceberg.

And to the posters who keep complaining they don’t understand why Joey gave up his phone....Joey SUBMITTED to this lack of boundaries from his parents, that is part of Italian culture. He actually enjoyed it because it made him feel loved. So when he was up to no good, he hid it from pops. I am sure Joey enabled his parents in their codependency, he liked it, I can assure you! And Joey probably enjoyed being a little scamp and getting away with things without pops knowing, like a little boy....

It’s just like that pretty Italian girl jogger (who seemed like an escort) who was murdered in the sticks, can’t remember which borough. Remember, her mother called her killer a mother fucker on live tv? She talked to her parents constantly, so her dad knew immediately when she didn’t text him after her jog, and he found her body in the park with the cops. That’s just how many Italian families are, they are very very close.

I guarantee Joey’s dad knew his every move and watched him like a hawk. He probably knew his son had poor judgement too, so he tried to micromanage the situation. Hopefully they all rot in prison, especially Dillione.

by Anonymousreply 251November 2, 2018 6:46 PM

Wow! That was fast

by Anonymousreply 252November 2, 2018 6:47 PM

R237- and you are delusional, boring, probably 85 year old shut in.

by Anonymousreply 253November 2, 2018 7:22 PM

Are these recent picture of Rackover in court wearing a T-shirt ? Has he lost weight for his many gentlemen callers he will meet very soon? ‘Daddy’ didn’t make sure he didn’t wear a suit in court ?

by Anonymousreply 254November 2, 2018 7:35 PM

There were no photos of the trial, only the hearings, so we don't know what Rackover wore. Lots of questions: 1) Did Dilione stomping on Joey's head kill him or was he dying and Rackover finished the job? This beating of Joey by Dilione happened while Rackover was upstairs in Jeffrey Rackover's apartment trying to find more cocaine? 2) What was Max Gemma doing during all this time? Where was he? How much did he see? He really is the key since both Dilione and Rackover are unreliable. I think that Dilione will also be convicted of first degree murder and tampering with a corpse. Gemma will be the informant on both and get off scot free. However, Gemma is the key as to whether Dilione is a murderer or just someone who beat up a guy and ended up an accessory to murder. Dilione's assistance in the mutilation of Joey's corpse suggests that he is more than just an accomplice. Also, I suspect that Dilione is very much under the influence/spell of Rackover. If he had never met Rackover he never would have sunk this low. When he was separated from Rackover by the police for several hours, Dilione eventually broke down and confessed. 3) Why did Joey come back to the apartment? If Joey was there to do drugs or fuck the girls then that already was done or not happening. I keep thinking what if Joey had blown those two losers off and just went back home to sleep it off... Also what was Joey's condition early that morning and what did the three girls have to say about his behavior during the night?

by Anonymousreply 255November 2, 2018 7:49 PM

I posted above that these are old photos from pre-court hearings. He's been wearing suits but photography hasn't been permitted in court during the actual trial.

by Anonymousreply 256November 2, 2018 7:50 PM

The Defendant supported himself by being the kept boy of a rich old man. I can't imagine why anyone would even think there might be a gay aspect to the case.

by Anonymousreply 257November 2, 2018 7:55 PM

Joey Comunale: We have no proof that Joey was gay. The three girls who were with him that night could shed light on his actions that evening.

Rackover Jr. was gay for pay but at least bi and mostly straight or straight identifying but probably a psychopath who would fuck anything if it suited him.

Dilione - seems like a closeted gay who was in love with Rackover Jr. and was controlled by him. We don't know how close or sexual the Dilione/Rackover Jr. relationship was - there are those romantic sounding texts. Definitely a homoerotic undertone at least. Again the girls could provide more details as to whether Dilione hit on them sexually and how much he did or tried to do with him. Rackover Jr. was trying to get sexual with them.

Max Gemma: looks effeminate

Louis Ruggiero: straight or bi? If the prostitutes were female then probably straight or bi.

Rackover Sr.: Gay as cum on a mustache

We don't know if the murder was over gay advances being scorned. If Gemma was there he would know or would have seen something - or his being there would have deterred Dilione from making a pass at Joey.

I think it was about cocaine, not cigarettes or the girls.

With Dilione and Rackover Jr. so fucked up on drugs, steroids and alcohol it really doesn't matter what it was about.

by Anonymousreply 258November 2, 2018 8:04 PM

R258 Do you still frost your hair?

by Anonymousreply 259November 2, 2018 8:11 PM

R259 Miss Rona has let her hair go natural with just a subtle lavender rinse.

by Anonymousreply 260November 2, 2018 8:15 PM

////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 2, 2018 8:23 PM

////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 2, 2018 8:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263November 2, 2018 8:29 PM

GOOD.

R258, I agree.

Just another vote for “you can see the gay angle from outer space”. Anyone who “can’t” see it is being willfully obtuse — or just fell off the turnip truck.

by Anonymousreply 264November 2, 2018 8:34 PM

Was Rackover jr still fat ? His new gentlemen callers won’t care.

by Anonymousreply 265November 2, 2018 8:37 PM

I was my mother’s favorite when I was a ‘scamp’ but when I became someone who tried to make sure she got proper care in a nursing home she started resenting me....

by Anonymousreply 266November 2, 2018 8:44 PM

R264 There is totally a gay angle here - the kept boy relationship between Rackover Sr. and Rackover Jr. Also the Rackover Jr. and Dilione relationship has something else going on from those texts. But I wonder if it was something that Dilione wasn't acting on with Rackover Jr. - Dilione was in love with his buddy but was suppressing it as being just "buds" i.e. "no homo".

Joey we have the least concrete clues that he is gay - but his social media indeed was full of shirtless, pumped up pics of him and his posse. Again, the girls who were there that night might be able to say if he was trying to fuck one of them.

It seems to be part of that "bro" culture to pose together shirtless which seems really gay to us but probably is part of the male bonding thing to them. How much they are conscious of the homoerotic element is up to speculation.

by Anonymousreply 267November 2, 2018 8:47 PM

R251, I was OBSESSED with Karina Vetrano’s murder. I was immediately interested because when the story first aired on NY1 I assumed the missing girl was the teen daughter of a single dad. Then I find she’s a grown-ass woman with two parents. I always thought there was something hinky about how close they were. I mean, I’ll run out to the CVs on the corner and be gone for an hour. Maybe I ran into someone and started chatting. Maybe I decided to hit the post office. My husband isn’t timing me! The mother only appeared on TV once and famously cussed out the killer. It was all about the dad. Did you know Karina has a sister? Yeah, no mention of her, either. Very odd family.

My upbringing was so completely different, I can’t relate at all. I had a private life and was independent from maybe age 13. Its bizarre to me that grown adults are monitored so closely by their parents. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 268November 2, 2018 8:49 PM

It was never over cigarettes or cocaine, but homosexual sex. Comunale, poor thing, made the fatal mistake by going back to that apartment when Dilione was horny and fucked up. The Dilione family is terrified the gay 'thing' will come out. They're Italian don't you know.

by Anonymousreply 269November 2, 2018 8:54 PM

Don’t closet cases flirt with girls ? Hell, maybe some of you should sit down when you hear this but sometimes they marry them. Of course there is that word most of us don’t understand bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 270November 2, 2018 8:56 PM

r270 Oh, we understand it, and bisexuals can be the most dangerous of all animals.

by Anonymousreply 271November 2, 2018 8:58 PM

If Joey was gay maybe he didn’t want to be the bottom like someone else said. Maybe when he came to the apartment was when he realized what creeps these guys were. Maybe they gave him a Bill Cosby drug and when he woke up he was very angry.

by Anonymousreply 272November 2, 2018 9:02 PM

r255 But why do you keep assuming that Rack wasn't there and that Dillione did the deed? I'm not saying that isn't the case but again, it's not unusual that the accused will blame someone else. At any rate, the jury didn't buy it because he was convicted.

by Anonymousreply 273November 2, 2018 9:06 PM

Could the close monitoring of grown children have something to do with NYC being a dangerous place ? Didn’t seem to help Karina and Joey

by Anonymousreply 274November 2, 2018 9:10 PM

"Told you were hardcore!"

by Anonymousreply 275November 2, 2018 9:10 PM

Larry Dillione is a fag!

by Anonymousreply 276November 2, 2018 9:25 PM

R274, I don’t know. Frankly, I don’t think NYC is terribly dangerous if you’re playing it somewhat safe. It sounds as though Joey was a little naughty. And Karina was a waitress who went on lots of exotic vacations (I think she was a sugar baby or something.) Daddy Vetrano had some shady business dealings and a company in Miami.

In my opinion, sheltering children makes them more susceptible to dangerous situations. They don’t develop their own defenses. And sometimes they want to rebel and they seek out the danger/go slumming.

I don’t want to blame the parents, though. They obviously love their children.

by Anonymousreply 277November 2, 2018 9:36 PM

"Every murder case from the Pastor whose wife was murdered to Chris Watts, has the DL insisting on a gay angle, much like an actor could be filmed in an orgy with 20 women but the DL will still insist they are gay. For the record, I thought this one was a gay hook up gone wrong."

It was the mainstream media who brought up the gay angle in the Chris Watts case.

by Anonymousreply 278November 2, 2018 9:46 PM

R270-he wasn't a closet case though. He was screwing with a rich sugar daddy. The guy was a grifter/opportunist, that trumps whatever his real sexuality is. The Sr. is a shady character as well.

by Anonymousreply 279November 2, 2018 10:40 PM

“All of the evidence supports the conclusion that they did everything together,” Assistant District Attorney Antoinette Carter said.

by Anonymousreply 280November 2, 2018 10:40 PM

"Court records shows that Beaudoin changed his last name to Rackover in 2015 after he was taken under the wing of jeweler-to-the-stars Jeffery Rackover. The two met in 2013 and became so close that Rackover referred to Beaudoin as his son, according to former NYPD detective Bo Dietl, a friend of the famed jeweler. Rackover was aware of Beaudoin’s rough past and helped him get a job and an apartment in his building after meeting him, Dietl said in late 2016, adding that Rackover never had kids and embraced Beaudoin as his own. “You know how you fall in love with a puppy dog? He fell in love with this kid. He just wanted to help him,” Dietl told NBC News.

by Anonymousreply 281November 2, 2018 10:52 PM

From one of the old threads that is actually still up: "IIRC, Dilione went to the police of his own free will when he learned he was a person of interest. He wasn’t under arrest, I don’t think. I have a small measure of leniency for him because he seemed remorseful for his part and led police to the body. I’m sure he was scared of Rackover! I think Dilione was a scummy guy, but not a murderer; more like a small time scammer. Rackover is the real villain, IMO.

They’re all bad news, and my sympathy is reserved solely for the Comunales."

I feel like we all kinda thought that, when did we decide it wasn't Rack that did the killing?

by Anonymousreply 282November 2, 2018 11:53 PM

A cute little puppy dog now convicted murderer. I hope Joey’s Dad sues the jeweler to the stars for every penny he has.

by Anonymousreply 283November 2, 2018 11:54 PM

Well he can proceed now r283, I think they were waiting to see if he would be found guilty even though OJ was sued after being acquitted. No sign of Todd? I was hoping he'd be there to give a triumphant fist pump.

by Anonymousreply 284November 2, 2018 11:57 PM

I hope there will be a chance for Joey loved ones to speak to the killer. Sometimes I wonder if that does any good because most the time the murderer is a sociopath without a conscience.

by Anonymousreply 285November 3, 2018 12:06 AM

Pat Comunale filed a massive civil lawsuit against Rack Sr. a year or two ago but it was delayed pending the results of the criminal trial. I don't know how quickly it will proceed now. They might wait for the results of Dilione's trial. I have no idea. Some of the accusations in the civil trial's filing papers were really ugly. They were published but I don't have time to search for them right now.

by Anonymousreply 286November 3, 2018 12:19 AM

The civil lawsuit against Rack Sr. basically claims that Sr helped cover up the murder... was there any evidence or even talk of that in this trial?

by Anonymousreply 287November 3, 2018 12:27 AM

I think he did too, I mean, I know he did, he will say he did it unknowingly but that is why he hired such a great lawyer for fat Rack, to keep him quiet. I hope he loses his ass but mostly I hope he loses his reputation. I see that media sources that usually have no problem speculating on shit are really toeing the line about the "surrogate son" thing and it's really fucking annoying. He bought some ass and he didn't shop wisely and ended up financing the party where Joey was killed.

by Anonymousreply 288November 3, 2018 12:34 AM

R284, Todd was in the courtroom with many of Joey's friends when the jury verdict was read. Joey's family will get a shot at addressing the killer on December 5th, at the sentencing.

by Anonymousreply 289November 3, 2018 1:21 AM

Was he really r289? good! May I ask how you know? Oh my god, were you there?

by Anonymousreply 290November 3, 2018 1:23 AM

R290 ....here's a video clip of Mr. C's statement outside the courtroom following the verdict. I was not there, today but have followed this case faithfully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 3, 2018 1:38 AM

Sorry, this was not the video clip I wanted but, Todd is pictured center, behind Mr. C in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 292November 3, 2018 1:40 AM

Oh good r292! I am always so saddened by Todd's shattered face, it haunts me. Too bad they have maybe two more trials.

by Anonymousreply 293November 3, 2018 1:41 AM

If at all possible, I'll try to attend the sentencing on December 5th.

by Anonymousreply 294November 3, 2018 2:01 AM

Ummm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295November 3, 2018 2:09 AM

R295, You are an ass for posting shit about Mrs. Trump on a post that is dedicated to the murder of Joey Comunale.

by Anonymousreply 296November 3, 2018 2:17 AM

R295, start your own damn thread!

by Anonymousreply 297November 3, 2018 2:18 AM

What a senseless waste. They could all be out this Friday night celebrating life. Happy Dia De Las Muertos Rack Jr.

by Anonymousreply 298November 3, 2018 2:52 AM

We don’t like you 298. Can you please go back to Chris Watts is a hunk thread.

by Anonymousreply 299November 3, 2018 2:57 AM

r291 Thank you! I see Todd, looking markedly better.

by Anonymousreply 300November 3, 2018 2:58 AM

Where is Jr. real family? I know he had a criminal record, but where does he come from, how was he raised? This is such an interesting case that I'm surprised it isn't bigger. Apparently, he met Sr. at a NYC gym, how did he afford that, how did he get to NYC?

by Anonymousreply 301November 3, 2018 2:59 AM

He's from Florida r301, and he seems like the seedy type that would have a seedy family who may not be cool with his gayness, for pay or not. I highly doubt they met in a gym, unless it was on a grindr date. Oh and he was a small time criminal in FL so maybe his family just washed their hands of him. I wouldn't announce myself now if I were a family member.

by Anonymousreply 302November 3, 2018 3:05 AM

I wonder if someone will tell what really happened. Sometimes on Dateline someone less guilty tells the truth to get a lighter sentence.

by Anonymousreply 303November 3, 2018 3:18 AM

Paging Max Gemma! He has a trial too though, so maybe not yet. I'm sure Papa Rack had a camera set up in there but the tapes are gone.

by Anonymousreply 304November 3, 2018 3:22 AM

Many of you here keep arguing about

Who was gay ?? Who was straight ??

There's plenty of BI-SEXUALS out there too folks !!

by Anonymousreply 305November 3, 2018 3:51 AM

R284 I'm also wondering where Todd is? So sad for him.

by Anonymousreply 306November 3, 2018 3:55 AM

r306 he is pictured behind Papa C in r291s post, he looks so much better. Poor Patsy doesn't though, 2 more fucking trials if they charge Gemma, one more if Dillione doesn't magically cut a deal, and he won't.

by Anonymousreply 307November 3, 2018 3:57 AM

I'm r291...heres a video of statements made by Mr. C and Joey's family and friends following the verdict. Please click on the link and watch the entire clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308November 3, 2018 4:06 AM

Jr. hadn't done petty crimes, he'd served prison time for armed robbery, among other things. There was some speculation in the earlier threads that he might have still have been on parole at the time of the murder. He killed Joey because he was afraid Joey would make a police complaint after Dilione knocked him out/beat him up, resulting in Jr.'s going back to prison in Florida. I don't know whether there's anything to that speculation.

Jr.'s parents offered to mortgage their house to pay for his bail but the Judge set it at $3 million and his family couldn't raise that kind of money. Sr. paid for Jr.'s very expensive lawyer but refused to put up his bail.

by Anonymousreply 309November 3, 2018 4:21 AM

yeah I just saw his very expensive lawyer in r308 clip and I was underwhelmed. Thanks for the info, I don't know why I thought it was petty crime but I DID think it was Rack that killed him, a lot of us did in the beginning and some school girl here keeps saying how Rackover told people he didn't do it so it couldn't have been him. To paraphrase Fred Gwynne in "My Cousin Vinny" "you find yourself in the unique position of having a client who says he didn't do it." I am re-reading this now and it's interesting. One of the only threads that escaped early closure, remember, we had to have stealth titles like "The Recent Unpleasantness on Sutton Place"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 3, 2018 4:29 AM

Several of the earlier threads are actually still around. The easiest way to find them is to google "Rackover Datalounge."

by Anonymousreply 311November 3, 2018 4:33 AM

The 3rd guy looks like Zac Efron. No siree. No gay angle here

The news report said Rack sr was a so-called jeweler to the star but didn’t say the more true jr was his so-called son. If he was he would have paid his bail.

I’m more convinced then ever this wasn’t over drug. I didn’t know they were saying Joey was the one mad because the coke was supposedly gone. That is a cowardly thing to do blame a dead man. Let’s believe the bastards who beat him up ,strangle him with his own pants,cut his throat ,try to cut his leg off ,throw him out a window ,burn him and bury him in a shallow grave Yeah let’s believe their side of the story.

by Anonymousreply 312November 3, 2018 4:33 AM

Oh don't worry, r312, we didn't!

by Anonymousreply 313November 3, 2018 4:37 AM

A couple of truly smart guys said. That was the defense ? There will be a verdict very soon.

by Anonymousreply 314November 3, 2018 4:42 AM

The jury deliberated for four hours over two days (they started very late in the day after closing arguments). I was one who said that after his attorney called one witness and rested it would be very quick.

by Anonymousreply 315November 3, 2018 4:51 AM

R284

Triumphant? Are you for real? There is no triumph in this shit for people who lost their loved ones.

by Anonymousreply 316November 3, 2018 5:48 AM

Absolutely r316, I know that, and I feel bad for people whose definition of happiness is changed to something like this, what I mean is, I know they are happy that that fucker got convicted. This would not be their definition of triumph 3 years ago but it is today!

by Anonymousreply 317November 3, 2018 5:54 AM

Papa C must not have any more children.

by Anonymousreply 318November 3, 2018 6:00 AM

He has a daughter too r318, but c'mon, a daughter is no son!

by Anonymousreply 319November 3, 2018 6:07 AM

[quote]The civil lawsuit against Rack Sr. basically claims that Sr helped cover up the murder... was there any evidence or even talk of that in this trial?

IIRC, the civil suit also alleges that Rack Sr. is basically responsible for Joey's murder for bringing his drug addicted prostitute to New York, or words to that effect.

Patsy also said in at least one interview that he won't stop until Rack Sr. faces criminal charges.

by Anonymousreply 320November 3, 2018 7:13 AM

Does anyone know who the Defense witness was and/or what he testified to? I live in Manhattan and followed the case closely but I never saw him identified in the press.

by Anonymousreply 321November 3, 2018 7:21 AM

Do you mean the person who Rackover called and said that Dillione did it? I thought it was that Scotto kid.

by Anonymousreply 322November 3, 2018 7:24 AM

Scotto testified for the Prosecution and said that Jr. had told him one or two days later that he had killed Joey.

All the TV and press reports I saw said that the Defense called one witness and rested, without identifying who it was.

by Anonymousreply 323November 3, 2018 7:27 AM

^ without identifying who it was or what he or she said.

by Anonymousreply 324November 3, 2018 7:32 AM

Do you think it was Papa Rack? Also, is that unusual? I thought they only called secret witnesses in mob type snitch cases.

by Anonymousreply 325November 3, 2018 7:34 AM

[quote]Just another vote for “you can see the gay angle from outer space”. Anyone who “can’t” see it is being willfully obtuse — or just fell off the turnip truck.

[quote]Jesus Christ. I just read the above post. We have heard cigarettes ,drugs, someone called someone a name. Now they are saying because The girls liked Joey better.

[quote]*rolls eyes*

Sure...the gay angle...from outer space. It’s sooo obvious that it’s being reported in EVERY STORY about the trial. Except that it’s not. In ANY of the links that YOU’VE posted. Not even in the goddamn NY Post. Maybe--just maybe--The Post is trying to maintain some journalistic integrity by not referring to the coke-fueled, 'gay hookup gone wrong' aspect of this story because it’s just NOT relevant? Sounds like the Pulitzer-winning Post that we ALL know, doesn’t it? Well, thank the Gods we have the sleuths of DL on the case. All of those “Homicide” episodes that you watched when they originally aired were good from something!

So...I’m the ‘Know-it-all’ simply because I’ve pointed out that NONE of the gay theories you people have been pushing for two years have been confirmed. But I AM the ‘Know-it-all’? That’s a delicious bowl of hypocrisy. It’s actually pretty pathetic reading post after post accusing me of doing the EXACT same thing you’ve ALL been doing. You’re like pouty children who stomp their feet when someone DARES to disagree--or God forbid--ask for validation or a little thing called evidence when you constantly post your biased, uninformed and illogical theories.

Your silly logic: Hot + Crime = gay(or at least bi-???) hookup gone bad. Seriously. No shit. That’s YOUR logic here. And you’ve completely disregarded anything that disproves your theory because...why? Do you really need EVERY good-looking person to be gay? Even scum like this?

Nah. The only ones being willfully obtuse here are the ones that have been willfully obtuse for a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 326November 3, 2018 9:35 AM

La la la I can’t hear you I put you on ignore before I read a little of your rant how the press hasn’t reported anything about the gay angle. Well I just listened to a news story that called Rackover jr and sr father and son when in fact there hasn’t been any adoption just a name change. So I guess we can’t always believe what we read or don’t read. Haven’t you heard that expression before , dear?

by Anonymousreply 327November 3, 2018 10:25 AM

God Bless the Comunale Family.

by Anonymousreply 328November 3, 2018 11:57 AM

I also saw the defense lawyer say Dillard did the murder and jr made a mistake about having a dead body in his apartment. I’m not going to print all the horrible things they did to Joey but I would call it more than a mistake.

If the scum bags get life does it mean life or 30 years ?

by Anonymousreply 329November 3, 2018 12:55 PM

Dilione.

by Anonymousreply 330November 3, 2018 12:57 PM

NYPost called jr and sr alleged lovers.

by Anonymousreply 331November 3, 2018 1:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332November 3, 2018 1:28 PM

That's great that Rackover was found guilty but I don't understand the sequence of the trials, with Rackover being tried first. Usually you go after the big fish last. That is, usually prosecutors would try Gemma first in order to get him to flip on Dillione and Rackover. I think the sequence of the trials was a gamble by the prosecutors, but the gamble really paid off. Now that Rackover was found guilty, Dillione and Gemma have much less bargaining power to plead to lesser charges. Still, what if the gamble had failed? But it might be that the prosecutors felt that they had such a strong case against Rackover that they decided to try him first.

by Anonymousreply 333November 3, 2018 1:31 PM

R326, It’s okay. No one here thinks being gay is bad.

by Anonymousreply 334November 3, 2018 1:36 PM

R332 I didn’t see anything about Jr being white trash in your link.

by Anonymousreply 335November 3, 2018 1:42 PM

R335, my apologies for be being clear. It is my opinion that James Rackover is a white trash criminal. The article does not state it as fact anywhere.

Not that anyone cares, but I don’t have a favorable opinion of anyone in this story. The Comunales have my sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 336November 3, 2018 2:06 PM

R332 and r336, that link goes to an early video of the case and not to the article you mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 337November 3, 2018 2:11 PM

I care. This thread despite some people thrashing the gay angle opinion most have been on the right side. The Comunale family and Todd break my heart.

Now the Chris watts thread makes me feel icky.

by Anonymousreply 338November 3, 2018 2:13 PM

Gemma's probably already cut whatever deal he coukd when he led the police to the body. I also saw a quote where jr referred to sr as "my dad." That's some creepy shit. I wonder if they got off on that?

by Anonymousreply 339November 3, 2018 2:15 PM

[quote] There was some speculation in the earlier threads that he might have still have been on parole at the time of the murder.

Why "speculation"? He would be a matter of public record, he's was either on parole or he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 340November 3, 2018 2:33 PM

Oooh catch Justice Kavanaugh at R340!

by Anonymousreply 341November 3, 2018 2:36 PM

I’m copying and pasting from mobile, so it’s not perfect, but here’s the text of the DM article:

He didn't have much of an education,' Grimm says, 'I don't think he graduated from high school. At first, I was not aware he had problems with the law but he got arrested for violation of probation. I don't have anything bad to say about him, though. He was my boyfriend.'

In time, Grimm says Beaudoin managed to get a job in a nearby boat yard and started working on yachts in need of repairs or refurbishing.

'He moved in with me and my mom,' Grimm said. 'We had a very normal existence.'

Samantha Grimm, 26, said she loved Beaudoin and they actually discussed marrying and having children together.

But then in 2013, Grimm tells DailyMail.com, Beaudoin started taking increasingly frequent trips to New York City. A Fort Lauderdale area waitress who says she lived with accused killer Jimmy Beaudoin for four years says the man who's been portrayed in the media as a gay, well-dressed Manhattanite has nothing in common with the man she knew in South Florida.

At one point in 2011, according to Broward County records, Beaudoin was arrested for driving without a license. Grimm paid for his $250 bond.

He started traveling to New York City and returned with loads of cash, Grimm said. His desire for money turned into an obsession.

His time in the Big Apple got longer and longer, and his returns to their home in Davie, Florida, became briefer.

Grimm said she didn't know what he did up north, but Grimm said he always returned with wads of cash and became increasingly obsessed with money. While Rackover introduced him as his son, neighbors in their building at 418 East 59th Street in Manhattan assumed James was Jeffrey's younger lover.

On Friday, Beaudoin and Lawrence Dilione, 28, were charged with second degree murder in connection with the death of Joseph Comunale, 26, of Stamford, Connecticut.

The suspects are accused of stabbing Comunale 15 times after he allegedly rejected their sexual advances then tried to set his body on fire.

Beaudoin and Dilione are being held on $3million bond.

Grimm said she met Beaudoin through mutual friends in 2009. She was 19, and he was 18 and had been just released from prison after serving time for burglary.

Grimm says she doesn't believe Beaudoin is gay, despite the allegations he killed Comunale because the victim wouldn't have sex with Beaudoin and Dilione.

'I can promise you Jimmy isn't gay,' Grimm said. 'Did he travel to New York to turn tricks with older gay men? For the right amount of money, Jimmy would definitely do something like that.

'And now I believe that's what he was doing during his trips.'

As for Beaudoin's arrest for murder, Grimm says she is still trying to wrap her head around it. 'His crimes here were petty small stuff,' she says. 'I'd never, ever thought he could kill someone.'

Over the weekend, Rackover spoke out about his alleged crimes for the first time in a jailhouse interview with the New York Daily News.

Speaking from the Manhattan Detention Complex, Rackover admitted that Comunale had been to his apartment, but said he had nothing to do with his murder and said the charges were 'bulls***'.

'I’ve never seen this kid. I don’t even know who he is,' Rackover told the paper. 'I only found out about the real charges through my lawyer on Thursday before the arraignment.'

He claims Dilione brought a group of people over to his apartment from a club around 4am and Comunale was among them.

He said there were no arguments and everyone left around 7am and he went to bed shortly after.

When asked about accusations that he murdered Comunale and drove his body to New Jersey to bury it in a shallow grave, he told the Daily News: 'Wheeled him out of the building? There was no body.

'There was no dolly. I was never even seen on camera with this kid. I have no idea who he is.

'I can’t explain what happened at all.

by Anonymousreply 342November 3, 2018 2:54 PM

Thank you

Jr is 25 and Joey is 27 but he calls him kid.

by Anonymousreply 343November 3, 2018 3:03 PM

Sorry I mean was.

by Anonymousreply 344November 3, 2018 3:04 PM

FYI, The DailyMail has much better (unfettered by local influence) of this case than any New York media.

There was an interview with Rackover’s aunt, IIRC but I can’t find it now.

by Anonymousreply 345November 3, 2018 3:04 PM

[quote] despite the allegations he killed Comunale because the victim wouldn't have sex with Beaudoin and Dilione.

They took that directly from Datalounge! Seriously, Daily Mail has quoted Datalounge in other articles.

by Anonymousreply 346November 3, 2018 3:13 PM

Jeffrey Rackover (aka Daddy Rackover) is a gay man with money who made a BIG error in judgment when he invited this low life straight man to move from FL to NY who was only "Gay for Pay". Jr. Rackover did not love Daddy Rackover, he used him and provided his body in return. He was given an apartment in an exclusive NYC building, Mercedes, and lots of money for anything he wanted. Daddy Rackover would have served himself better by paying a la carte from one of the gay for pay websites. Less trouble and less notoriety. The picture of Daddy Rackover shows a man with super white caps on his teeth and a lot of other cosmetic work. Daddy Rackover will pay dearly with money in a civil suit (which will probably get settled to avoid a long embarrassing trial) and his reputation will always be marred by this scandal. Rosanna Scotto of FOX 5 Good Day NY will also be marred with this scandal since she is a former friend of Daddy Rackover and she introduced her only son to both Rackovers which led him to be a star witness at trial, although Rosanna should be asked why her son did not go to the police right away after getting this confession (this would be the right thing to do). Rosanna Scotto tries to portray herself as a simple Italian girl, but she is a star suck up and this will lower her stock among the glitterati of NYC. She should watch out for another wanna be social climber Baruch Shemtov (he is also a gay steroid freak who many have a Rackover connection). Someone should look into that.

by Anonymousreply 347November 3, 2018 3:35 PM

I'm confused. The Times says Joey was one of a group of four men and two women who arrived at Rack Jr's apartment.

1. Joey

2. Max Gemma

3. Lawrence Dilione

who was the fourth man?

[quote] The morning he died, Mr. Comunale was among four men and three women who arrived at Mr. Rackover’s apartment at about 4:30 a.m. Wearing only jeans, Mr. Rackover greeted the group and welcomed them into his home. He boasted that his father was a popular jeweler and showed off framed photos of the two of them, according to testimony at trial.

by Anonymousreply 348November 3, 2018 3:39 PM

Link to the Times article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349November 3, 2018 3:40 PM

I wonder if Rack Sr. Is still doing a bunch of cocaine and rent boys? If Rack Sr. lies to all his neighbors what else does he lie about? I bet his neighbors are livid. Is his jewelry even real or worth what he says?

by Anonymousreply 350November 3, 2018 3:46 PM

LOL @ “jeweler to the Stars”. There’s one of those in MY building, too. (Also very nelly but is divorced with a tween son. But it really is his son. Honestly.) This particular “jeweler to the stars” has more of a recording artist/hip hop clientele, though.

Pretty much everyone in Manhattan (and I’m sure in LA and DC its the same) is linked to celebs and influential people by no more than three degrees of separation. I’m an absolute Nobody and linked to lots. And to lowlife criminals like these guys, too. It’s a small town, really.

by Anonymousreply 351November 3, 2018 3:55 PM

Does anyone remember the story of Kristin Cerveny, the pretty blonde suburban dermatologist who wound up in a vestibule downtown, minus her panties? She had a hot husband and two adorable kids. Came into the city to party with lowlife scum, too.

Anyway, the Comunale case sort of reminds of her. Lots of these stories.

by Anonymousreply 352November 3, 2018 3:58 PM

More about Jr.’s family (which is not much) from the NYT:

“Mr. Comunale said he did not know the men accused of killing his son.

An aunt of James Rackover’s, whom she knows as James Beaudoin II, instantly recognized a Facebook photo that shows James Rackover holding a puppy, which he had called to tell her.

“No way,” the aunt, Rachel Boyd, repeatedly said during an interview after midnight on Thursday from a hospital bed in Florida. “I love him. He’s not the type of person that could do this.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Ms. Boyd said her nephew’s parents and four siblings were in Florida. At the Fort Lauderdale, Fla., home of Mr. Rackover’s family on Thursday, a woman who identified herself as his sister told a reporter to leave.

Ms. Boyd said her nephew left Florida about five years ago, and they had spoken frequently until about a month ago.

“He just wanted to go away and have a fresh start, and leave the drama here,” she said.

The drama included robbery convictions in 2007, when he was a juvenile, and in 2009, when he pleaded no contest to burglary of an unoccupied dwelling. His Florida record also shows multiple arrests for probation violations.

“That’s why it was really great to see that he wanted to go in a completely different direction,” Ms. Boyd said. ”

by Anonymousreply 353November 3, 2018 4:00 PM

Yes r352.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354November 3, 2018 4:06 PM

I thought that was Angela from the office at r354, what an unflattering shirt.

by Anonymousreply 355November 3, 2018 4:11 PM

I think the rejection of sex is just as silly a motive as fighting over cigarettes. Doesn’t mean there isn’t a gay angle.

by Anonymousreply 356November 3, 2018 5:15 PM

I think it was a drug fueled. Maybe it was about cigarettes, but the extreme reaction was because they were high as a kite and out of their minds.

by Anonymousreply 357November 3, 2018 5:16 PM

It is called Roid Rage if you have never seen it or experienced it is hard to explain. Alcohol and Cocaine and Steroids are a Dangerous Combination. Seriously it could have been over one fucking cigarette. Senseless. Rack Jr.'s initiation of being ganged raped probably started last night. He probably won't last long.

by Anonymousreply 358November 3, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote] but the extreme reaction was because they were high as a kite and out of their minds.

Which makes me think that Jr has a lousy lawyer. Why didn't he argue this? He could have at the very least gotten him voluntary manslaughter instead of 2nd degree murder.

by Anonymousreply 359November 3, 2018 6:59 PM

Maybe having a attorney that was not going to argue was Rack Sr's way of getting rid of His problem.

by Anonymousreply 360November 3, 2018 7:03 PM

R359. The depraved manner of this murder precluded any reduced charges or plea. The DA wanted the maximum and took a gamble and it paid off. There was no smoking gun pointing to Rackover Jr directly; however, there was no way he could not have participated either. The public outcry would have been too much if he got off.

by Anonymousreply 361November 3, 2018 7:04 PM

[quote]Maybe having a attorney that was not going to argue was Rack Sr's way of getting rid of His problem.

Interesting point.

by Anonymousreply 362November 3, 2018 7:08 PM

Agreed r362, because I wondered that too. If young Rack gets wind of that theory though, he can ruin Rack Sr's name still.

by Anonymousreply 363November 3, 2018 7:14 PM

They are going to beat and fuck the crap out of him. Daily. Comunale is Security. You know They know the prison Warden. They will own him. He won't have time to talk.

by Anonymousreply 364November 3, 2018 7:23 PM

R357, I agree. Of course, there was the gay angle, but I don’t think it’s *motive*, just a titillating wrinkle.

I wonder if the “there’s no gay angle” troll is offended that we see a drug/steroid/total degenerate angle. Probably not. Dealing drugs is okay. Liking dick is not.

by Anonymousreply 365November 3, 2018 7:34 PM

You think they still use cattle prods behind closed doors at Rykers/Rikers Prison

by Anonymousreply 366November 3, 2018 7:38 PM

The only gay angle is that Rack Sr kept Rack Jr (straight low life Florida man child) as a paid sex toy. When Rack Jr was off the clock, he would pal around with his guido friends and fuck pussy.

by Anonymousreply 367November 3, 2018 8:11 PM

[quote] Which makes me think that Jr has a lousy lawyer. Why didn't he argue this? He could have at the very least gotten him voluntary manslaughter instead of 2nd degree murder.

I doubt the jury was going to buy manslaughter. Maybe if they had called 911 while Joey's body was still warm they could've claimed a fight that got out of hand (but without injuries to Baby Rack or Dilione, that would've been a hard sell), but given the methodical and deliberate ways they tried to get rid of the body and clean up the mess, the jury wouldn't buy it.

When I heard Louis Ruggiero's testimony that Baby Rack confessed to the killing and then ordering breakfast, I thought the defense would try to impeach his testimony. But they never did.

Then the prosecution produces Seamless receipts corroborating Ruggiero's testimony. To the best of my knowledge, none of this was in the media beforehand, so there was no other way for Ruggiero to have known this other than Baby Rack's telling him at Equinox. It portrays Baby Rack as a cold-blooded killer, not some poor kid whose impromptu party got out of hand.

He showed a complete lack of remorse so the jury wasn't inclined to give him a break.

by Anonymousreply 368November 3, 2018 10:30 PM

r368 Ruggiero being Scotto's son? Yeah I don't know why someone is so insistent that Baby Rack is some innocent who ran upstairs to kiss his dad goodnight and walked back in on a dead body. He has fucking dead eyes and a thousand yard stare and I have no doubt who killed poor Joey.

by Anonymousreply 369November 3, 2018 10:43 PM

I think that quote upthread where Rack Jr supposedly said to Joey, "He (Divine) brought the blow, I've got the cigarettes - what are you bringing to the table?" supports the theory it was an unwelcome sexual approach that began the fight. I would also suggest those two tried to force themselves on Joey, with Joey possibly being put in a chokehold. He tapped out and they removed his pants. Afterwards things got really ugly when Joey woke up in the middle of their attempted rape.

Yes, I have a vivid imagination but Rack Jr's question to Joey does carry a strong hint of foreboding. And attempted rape would be a nail in the coffin for Rack Jr's freedom, parole or no parole.

by Anonymousreply 370November 3, 2018 10:58 PM

Sorry, "Dilione" was autocorrected to "Divine".

by Anonymousreply 371November 3, 2018 10:58 PM

Gas, grass or ass. Nobody rides for free. .

by Anonymousreply 372November 3, 2018 11:04 PM

I'm not the "no way this was gay, you delusional queens!" troll r370, but I don't see that, I do think that one of the boys was jealous of the other boy lusting after our young stud, but I don't feel like it was a rape-y scenario. I feel like one was hitting on him to make the other one jealous and the other one flipped the fuck out, and I feel like it was our zitty backed, roid ragey, dead eyed, Jr Rack who flipped out.

by Anonymousreply 373November 3, 2018 11:08 PM

As I said, R373, I do have a vivid imagination - but I've never understood how they got Joey's pants off during the fight and used them in the murder. He also woke up (for the second time?) in the bath when they were stabbing him.

How/why did he lose his pants in all of that?

by Anonymousreply 374November 3, 2018 11:12 PM

I agree with you. R373. However, I think Dilione had already dosed Joey with something like a roofie and was in his pants when Rac Jr walked back in. Dilione blamed joey for initiating. Then Rac Jr joined in and they began to rape Joey. At some point, Joey came to and that's where the comment "that's what you get for fucking with my boy" was made by Rac Jr. (from Dilione's pre-trial testimony).

by Anonymousreply 375November 3, 2018 11:24 PM

R375's theory might have been plausible if DNA evidence was introduced at Rac Jr's trial however, it would have been wasted evidence if presented last week because the prosecution had a strong case with an abundance of evidence and a star witness. I believe the Medical Examiner will disclose DNA found inside Joey (if any) during Larry Dilione's trial.

by Anonymousreply 376November 3, 2018 11:30 PM

I just see Dillione as the kind of bitch we all know, that hits on some other dude to piss off their dude and ends getting the other guy badly hurt.

by Anonymousreply 377November 3, 2018 11:35 PM

Remember Joey was put in a tub and burned. Would the DNA evidence still exist? I hope we find out what kind of drugs Joey had in his system.

by Anonymousreply 378November 3, 2018 11:44 PM

What I have gathered from this murder is Prison Bitch was the evil one and Dillione was the puppet.

by Anonymousreply 379November 3, 2018 11:46 PM

I would think the rape kit and/or internal examination would detect DNA. There was a photo showing Dilione being swabbed by mouth during the pre-trial phase in March.

by Anonymousreply 380November 3, 2018 11:54 PM

R374 makes a good point. I never did understand that. Why were his pants off? And what was the deal with the women they picked up? Were they buying drugs? (No, they were getting them for free, if anything.) Did anyone hit on them? (Besides the Magic Mike lap dance...)

I’m not 100% correct about this (because I’m not one) but I feel pretty strongly that if a straight guy thinks there’s a chance he’s gonna get some pussy, he’ll spend the whole night trying to close the deal. I wonder about that. Why the night ended the way it did.

by Anonymousreply 381November 4, 2018 12:15 AM

I followed the trial and was an observer. The media and you guys made me think that Dilione was the murderer. He wasn't. It was Rackover jr all along. Sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 382November 4, 2018 12:15 AM

NO r382! We said that Rack Jr was the murderer, some delusional weirdo here kept saying he wasn't because...well, he said he wasn't! But we fucking knew, we are the finders of Soft Butch Sous Chefs and we are damn good sleuths. I thought that Jr Rack may walk because he hadn't said anything incriminating so that he could maybe make Dillione the fall guy, but I always thought he did it.

by Anonymousreply 383November 4, 2018 12:19 AM

I watched enough Datelines to learn two things. 1) the killer is almost always the spouse. 2) the killer always thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 384November 4, 2018 12:23 AM

The prosecutor has said all evidence indicates the two worked in concert.

by Anonymousreply 385November 4, 2018 12:24 AM

Rackover jr. was so delusional that he thought it was a good idea to order food while the man he murdered was in the bathtub and then throw him out of the window. Any questions?

by Anonymousreply 386November 4, 2018 12:50 AM

How did they throw him out of the window and get his body in the car to head to NJ? Manhattan is pretty bustling, even at odd hours. Not to mention the neighbors hearing.

by Anonymousreply 387November 4, 2018 1:14 AM

Yes juries get a little lenient when the defendant shows remorse. Eating while the body was still in the apartment shows they didn’t care at alll.

by Anonymousreply 388November 4, 2018 1:52 AM

Joey’s jeans were removed to strangle him. I think that all the references to “cigarettes” is a cover/replacement for cocaine. They ran out of cocaine. That is why the girls left? (The girls also were creeped out by Dilione and Baby Rack.). That is what started the fight?

One obsessive poster wants to deny any gay angle over and over. Others are insistent that Joey was hit on or raped. If there is evidence of that it hasn’t come forward or been produced.

by Anonymousreply 389November 4, 2018 3:16 AM

Max Gemma will put both Rackover Jr. and Dilione behind bars for life. Gemma seems to have been asleep during the first part of the confrontation, so he didn't hear what words were exchanged before it became a fight to the death (that is where the pass/attempted rape might have occurred). Clearly when Rackover Jr. entered the fray it turned into murder: "Max Gemma says in court papers that he was asleep on a couch in James Rackover’s swank Upper East Side apartment when he awoke to the sounds of victim Joey Comunale fighting with a fourth man, Lawrence Dilione.

When a punch from Dilione knocked out ​the 26-year-old, “Rackover taunted the defenseless Comunale, punched and kicked him in the head and face several times, and smashed the back of his head into the hard wood floor several times,” according to the Manhattan Supreme Court filing.

The cowardly, Nov. 13 attack in the Grand Sutton co-op tower “left Comunale bleeding profusely and created a bloody mess in the living room,” at which point which Rackover, ​28,​ an ex-con from Florida, “panicked about returning to prison,” court papers say.

“He ordered Gemma and Dilione to take off their clothes. They complied,” according to Gemma’s account.

“Rackover straddled Comunale and tightly wrapped what appeared to be the jeans Dilione had been wearing around his hands, as if he was preparing to choke Comunale.”

Gemma says Dilione then led him into Rackover’s bedroom, where he stayed “until Dilione told him to leave the apartment.”

“When Gemma left, Comunale was no longer on the living r​​oom floor and Rackover, who was standing in the bathtub, glared at Gemma,” who asked Dilione if he should worry “about Rackover harming him in light of what he witnessed,” court papers say.

Gemma, ​29, ​who’s charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence in Comunale’s slaying, detailed the incident in a bid to be tried separately from Rackover and Dilione, who are both charged with second-degree murder and other crimes.

Following the killing, Rackover and Dilione allegedly drove Comunale’s mutilated body to Oceanport, NJ, set it on fire with gasoline and buried the remains.

“The evidence against Rackover and Dilione will include graphic evidence of Comunale’s murder and medical testimony describing an attempted dismemberment, injuries consistent with being thrown out a window and gruesome evidence of Comunale’s charred corpse being discovered in a shallow grave,” Gemma’s defense lawyer, Mark Bederow, wrote.

“A substantial amount of inflammatory, but admissible evidence against Rackover and Dilione likely will be inadmissible against Gemma because its probative value will be substantially outweighed by its prejudicial impact on him.”

So Gemma didn't hear or see any gay pass or rape and Dilione and Rackover Jr. are denying everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390November 4, 2018 3:45 AM

I guess I can buy that, so they took off their clothes to not get anything on them? I generally would be suspicious of what one of the defendants says but since it was like 7 am or whatever, he could have fallen asleep and missed the catalyst.

by Anonymousreply 391November 4, 2018 3:49 AM

Once again we are not in court we don’t need evidence. We are talking about our opinions and speculations.

I don’t know. He may have been having a deep sleep but I find it hard to believe he slept while someone was getting beaten to death. A little convent the only telling the ‘truth’ didn’t hear the most important part. Are these bastards getting true life or would rape add years to their sentence or make it first degree murder ?

Now they are saying cigarettes means cocaine. * rolls eyes *. Again.

by Anonymousreply 392November 4, 2018 4:05 AM

Did I demand any evidence r392? No, I said I guess I could believe that. Also, absolutely they could have a code word for cocaine, ours was "pizza".

by Anonymousreply 393November 4, 2018 4:15 AM

"A little convent the only telling...." Gibberish.

by Anonymousreply 394November 4, 2018 4:18 AM

The one who asked how could they throw a body out a window in NYC ? They could have done it so it would land in a dark alley or wrapped the body up to make it look like garbage. From what I understand New Yorkers throw garbage out windows. These guys aren’t very smart anyway.

You got me there r393. I didn’t know Coke had nicknames besides the usual ones.

Inconvenient. Are you happy ?

by Anonymousreply 395November 4, 2018 4:24 AM

What I meant to say it is a little convenient he sleep through 2 goons beating Joey to death

by Anonymousreply 396November 4, 2018 4:37 AM

Cocaine is an illegal drug but cigs are legal. That is why I think they are copping to fighting over cigarettes and not blow. Also Gemma woke up for the fistfight but missed the verbal altercation that preceded it.

by Anonymousreply 397November 4, 2018 5:01 AM

Do they know for a fact Joey used Coke ?

by Anonymousreply 398November 4, 2018 5:11 AM

No, r398, again, just speculating. I think Fat Rack went upstairs to get the cleaning shit because Joey was already dead because he killed him. We know Papa Rack gave him cleaning supplies. I hate this affectation these guido and guido wannabes have where they call everyone "kid" the Jersey Shore assholes did it all the time too. Kill him, just for that.

by Anonymousreply 399November 4, 2018 5:50 AM

I don't understand how toxicology reports were not introduced in the trial. So many parts of this case seem to be missing.

by Anonymousreply 400November 4, 2018 5:54 AM

R382 what makes you think we want to hear from you now after the trial when you sat through the entire trial and posted nothing here. Fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 401November 4, 2018 5:05 AM

[QUOTE]It’s okay. No one here thinks being gay is bad.

So true but there's still the apparent worship of the naturally masculine albeit dead beauty of Joey Comunale, no ?

by Anonymousreply 402November 4, 2018 5:08 AM

I have to agree with r401! You sat here and watched us speculate everyday with nary a word, and now you chime in? What was he wearing? How fat is he? who is the defense witness who wasn't named? I don't believe you.

by Anonymousreply 403November 4, 2018 5:09 AM

He is the murder victim dummy. If you are a human being naturally your sympathy will be with him. Joey was good looking believe it or not but some of us want justice. Also when he wasn’t fat Prison Bitch and Prison Bitch”s Bitch are good-looking I would spit in their faces if I ever came in contact.

by Anonymousreply 404November 4, 2018 6:20 AM

Not sure who you are SCREE-ing at or why r404....wanna develop that idea?

by Anonymousreply 405November 4, 2018 6:27 AM

Someone you blocked right above. R402 ?

by Anonymousreply 406November 4, 2018 6:29 AM

Anyone seen Daddy Rackover?

Isn’t he best friends with Donald Trump?

by Anonymousreply 407November 4, 2018 7:43 AM

God I hope not. We probably would pardon Prison Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 408November 4, 2018 8:59 AM

So TRIGGERED...

R327 I’m confused...do you have me on ignore or not? I mean...why do you keep bringing up the relationship b/t Jr and Sr? Besides the obvious--that you’ve got NOTHING else to bring to the table. Their creepy-ass relationship ISN’T the angle that we’re talking about--and you know it. I’m actually embarrassed for you here.

[quote]I wonder if the “there’s no gay angle” troll is offended that we see a drug/steroid/total degenerate angle. Probably not. Dealing drugs is okay. Liking dick is not.

Ouch. You’re reaching SO FAR...it’s gotta hurt. “Liking dick” isn’t the issue here-- obviously. The issue is...liking it so much that you’ve become delusional. But you've passed that exit MILES ago.

[quote]I think it was a drug fueled. Maybe it was about cigarettes, but the extreme reaction was because they were high as a kite and out of their minds.

Well...you need to stop making so much sense R357. Because according to the cat owners in this thread, this grisly murder happened simply because the jeweler's fuckboi was so pissed at Comunale for rejecting him--he stabbed him 50 times, choked him, stepped on his head, tried to chop his body into pieces, threw it out of a window into a grave and burned it.

...Man, Rackover doesn’t take rejection well, does he? ISSUES

[quote]So Gemma didn't hear or see any gay pass or rape and Dilione and Rackover Jr. are denying everything.

Can’t see what didn’t happen. That’s what I’ve been told.

[quote]I followed the trial and was an observer. The media and you guys made me think that Dilione was the murderer. He wasn't. It was Rackover jr all along. Sociopath.

Whut...who EVER thought it was Dillone? I mean...you can look at fuckboi and tell that he’s capable of murder. He looks like every piece of WT, methed-out, trade that I’ve ever met. Who all--coincidentally--are from Florida. That fucking state only shits out fuckboi trade, serial killers, beauty pageant contestants, Reggaton and hurricanes.

by Anonymousreply 409November 4, 2018 9:49 AM

R387, I have no idea what those chuckleheads were thinking. They must have been out of their minds on drugs.

I live in a very similar building, and first of all, there are cameras everywhere. Even in the wee small hours there are people coming and going, and a body going out a fourth-floor window and landing on a planter in front would have been noticed. Our building staff knows EVERYTHING that goes on. And if they don’t notice, the building gossips tell them.

I can think of ways I’d get a body out of my building (which is almost identical), and never would consider the window. Jesus Christ, those guys were delusional. I’m sure Daddy Rack knee something serious had gone down.

I wonder why Max Gemma was spared. Baby Rack seems as though he’s the type to make sure everyone is as culpable - remember he was blackmailing Scotto’s kid to take all the blame for the betting fail. Was he Dilione’s boy?

by Anonymousreply 410November 4, 2018 10:35 AM

Max Gemma from what we know was not a party in Joey’s murder or the mutilation of his corpse. He was charged with obstructing justice and withholding evidence. He turned on his former buddies and provided evidence against them in exchange for reduced or dropped charges.

by Anonymousreply 411November 4, 2018 11:16 AM

I could have sworn it was Dilione who squealed.

by Anonymousreply 412November 4, 2018 11:42 AM

If Gemma wasn’t a part of the gory stuff how come Prison Bitch demand he take off his clothes ?

by Anonymousreply 413November 4, 2018 11:44 AM

Reading all these threads is sickening. This is some fucked up shit. They are going to burn in Hell. God Bless the Comunale Family.

by Anonymousreply 414November 4, 2018 12:37 PM

[quote]They could have done it so it would land in a dark alley or wrapped the body up to make it look like garbage. From what I understand New Yorkers throw garbage out windows. These guys aren’t very smart anyway.

There are no dark alleys on the Upper East Side. (Also, we don't throw garbage out of windows). It looks like the apartment does not face 59th Street, but faces the back of the building, which looks out onto Guastavino's, formerly a restaurant and now an event space. If these guys thought there wouldn't be cameras all over the place, they are really stupid.

The listing has been removed from Street Easy. I wonder if it's been rented (the bathroom was renovated and the tub removed). I am not superstitious, but no way would I rent an apartment where a brutal murder like that took place. It would be one thing if the apartment was a stunner, but this is a run-of-the-mill Manhattan apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 4, 2018 2:36 PM

I was not aware of it (maybe you guys knew) but it looks like Daddy Rackover sold his place in April 2018 for $2.150 million, after dropping the price from $2.395 million. It looks like he's been trying to sell it since before the murder, it was first listed for $2.995 on 2/2/16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416November 4, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote] Also, we don't throw garbage out of windows.

Oh my sides!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 4, 2018 3:17 PM

There is shrubbery around parts of the building. They dropped the body into that before retrieving it with Papa's car and taking it to NJ.

Dilione was interviewed by the cops for hours. (Without being Mirandized, I'll mention, and for a long time people were afraid that might sink the case for the Prosecution.) He finally broke down and led them to the body.

by Anonymousreply 418November 4, 2018 5:36 PM

God, never talk to cops. Innocent or guilty ask nicely for an attorney.

So based on what's been reported here we don't what happened.

What is the cover up Papa C yelled about?

by Anonymousreply 419November 4, 2018 6:32 PM

In his civil case, Patsy says that Rack Sr. participated in the the cover up by lending the cleaning supplies and his car for the body disposal. He also makes the interesting case that Rack Sr. put the whole thing in motion by importing his white trash male whore to New York and feeding him drugs.

Patsy has sworn in interviews that he won't stop until Rack Sr. faces criminal charges.

by Anonymousreply 420November 4, 2018 6:47 PM

r412 he did, I mean he turned himself in maybe after knowing he was screwed, seeing that they let Gemma just leave. He wasn't properly Mirandized or something though, so we were all worried his confession would be for naught.

by Anonymousreply 421November 4, 2018 6:51 PM

R420 Papa C is probably well connected enough among law enforcement and determined enough to see this through. He won't let this rest.

by Anonymousreply 422November 4, 2018 6:53 PM

Yes, Patsy was allegedly furious when Rack Sr. wasn't indicted with the other three and that's why he filed his civil case.

by Anonymousreply 423November 4, 2018 6:57 PM

Yeah and he's right, he is going to absolutely make sure that fucker's name is ruined, as it should be! How tacky to have such a trashy rent boy. Has he no fucking street smarts at all?

by Anonymousreply 424November 4, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]Our code word for cocaine was "pizza"

That was our code word for cocaine too R393 and I live in Paris, so probably a few thousands miles away from you.

by Anonymousreply 425November 4, 2018 7:09 PM

R416, I had read that and also that he's been dropped by most the New York crowd he used to run around with and spends most of his time on the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 426November 4, 2018 7:11 PM

ha r425! Yep, my friend calls wanting to go out and I don't really want to go, she'd say, "we're getting pizza!" Ok, I'll go.

by Anonymousreply 427November 4, 2018 7:13 PM

Daddy Rackover is a true slime bucket. His good friend Rosanna Scotto will probably never pose with him again at a charity event. He is now persona non grata amongst the in crowd.

by Anonymousreply 428November 4, 2018 7:26 PM

Does anyone know if Baruch Shemtov is part of the Rackover crowd? Rumors suggest that.

by Anonymousreply 429November 4, 2018 7:28 PM

R420. What cover up?

Papa C will get nowhere with Sr. There's no evidence against him that we know of. He wasn't even subpoenaed to testify in Jr's trial. By either side

Nothing illegal about bringing your toy boy to live downstairs from you in NYC.

It seems Sr's NY biz is destroyed for now. Can't imagine a civil suit will make much difference.

We know how these things work. A few years after the trials have passed people will forget and Sr will be back in good graces playing the victim. As he may well be.

by Anonymousreply 430November 4, 2018 7:30 PM

I merely repeated the things Patsy has said in interviews and in his civil suit. I didn't comment on their viability.

by Anonymousreply 431November 4, 2018 7:33 PM

You don’t think they Mirandized Dilione? I’ll bet they certainly did — when they arrested him.

BUT What probably happened was that they delayed him from getting a lawyer and kept asking him questions after he asked for one. “Yeah, yeah, we’re gonna bring the phone in for you just as soon as you clear this up for us...”

by Anonymousreply 432November 4, 2018 7:57 PM

^^ But what the fuck kind of goombah spawn would walk into a police precinct without a lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 433November 4, 2018 7:59 PM

I can't understand what Joey's father might mean about a cover up. By whom? Re what?

This trial had so many holes. No real investigative reporting either to bring the threads together. I guess DL has to wait for Keith Morrison to get the real story.

by Anonymousreply 434November 4, 2018 8:19 PM

r432 you could be right, it may not have been Miranda but I think he was under the impression that he was not free to leave and continued to talk, he thought he was in custody and wasn't, again, nice goombah upbringing to not know that. r434 I don't understand what you don't fucking understand about this, we have said it a million times; Papa Rack supposedly bought him cleaning supplies and helped him get the traces of the murder out of his apartment, therefore he helped to cover up the crime.

by Anonymousreply 435November 4, 2018 8:23 PM

Cover up = hiding the body and denying any knowledge of where Joey was or what had happened to him. That's a cover up. Good Lord, what do you think a cover up is?

by Anonymousreply 436November 4, 2018 8:41 PM

It could even be accessory after the fact but I guess they couldn't prove complicity. It will be easier to prove in a civil case.

by Anonymousreply 437November 4, 2018 8:47 PM

A cover up can lead to all kinds of charges, including obstruction of justice, impeding an investigation, lying to law enforcement, etc. It depends on the exact situation and how the state's laws are written among other things.

by Anonymousreply 438November 4, 2018 9:27 PM

Did Fat Rack have to bottom for old daddy Rack?

by Anonymousreply 439November 4, 2018 10:28 PM

Daddy Rackover is the bottom. His hole must be twitching these days when he thinks about how much this is costing him and will cost him... Rackover Jr can play the role of the bottom in prison. The Trinitarios are ready for him.

by Anonymousreply 440November 4, 2018 10:43 PM

Yeah R439. Ask Daddy Rac to show you his videos of he and Jr butt fucking in his bed on the 32nd floor.

by Anonymousreply 441November 4, 2018 10:44 PM

To the poster who attended Prison Bitch’s trial. Don’t listen to the doubters. I believe you and I’m usually skeptical over everything.

by Anonymousreply 442November 4, 2018 11:38 PM

I’m sorry to be disgusting, but I am curious to know if there were any traces of semen anywhere on Joey’s body. And what substances were in his system. They would have performed a full autopsy and tox screen on a murder victim, would they not?

If there was ever a cover-up, I’d say there was! Because we don’t know these things.

I’m sorry for poor Joey and his family.

by Anonymousreply 443November 4, 2018 11:42 PM

We don’t know. There might be some powerful people who want the sordid details unknown. Also they may be trying to protect Papa C an excop from. Ugly truths about Joey. If the scumbags get life it doesn’t matter. If they don’t you would think they would want to give them all the charges they could to make sure they never get out.

by Anonymousreply 444November 4, 2018 11:53 PM

R443, maybe during Dilione's trial. You're correct in your comment re, no tox results were divulged during the medical examiner testimony last Wednesday. I was sure the results of the rape kit/tox report would be introduced but...nothing, just the visible injuries and analysis only on the visuals....

by Anonymousreply 445November 5, 2018 12:21 AM

There was definitely an attempted cover up in this case, as the hiding of the body and the initial lies told by the principals show. But it failed because both Gemma and Dilione talked after just a few days.

I mostly believe Gemma when he says he didn't hear the initial assault because he was "asleep." He was probably passed out after the all night drinking and drugs.

As someone pointed out above, a cover up isn't a legal term but can lead to a variety of legal charges depending on the particulars of the situation.

by Anonymousreply 446November 5, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote]There might be some powerful people who want the sordid details unknown.

Try both Papa C. and Rack Sr. Both wealthy men with powerful NYC connections.

by Anonymousreply 447November 5, 2018 1:05 AM

What kind of family does Dilione come from ? Did someone say the owner of a sports team ?

by Anonymousreply 448November 5, 2018 1:13 AM

Dilione's father owns a race 🏇, lives in Florida and Oceanport NJ. Dilione the accused owns a roofing company in Oceanport...Shore Point Roofing. They also install custom holiday lights on customer's homes.

by Anonymousreply 449November 5, 2018 1:24 AM

Isn't Dilione Sr. also a former mayor of Oceanport? Lots of power and connections. And doesn't his family own the land of the florist shop behind which the remains were buried, which is why D Jr. knew about it and picked that spot?

by Anonymousreply 450November 5, 2018 1:33 AM

r446 I believe him too for some reason, mainly that he got out of there alive, I feel like had he been privy to all he would have been killed too.

by Anonymousreply 451November 5, 2018 1:44 AM

[quote]Our code word for cocaine was "pizza"

That’s hilarious. Pizza was our code word for weed. We used white girl or white bitch for coke

by Anonymousreply 452November 5, 2018 7:35 AM

I thought COKE was the code word for cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 453November 5, 2018 8:37 AM

Why did the girls leave and the party didn’t end. The girls weren’t into drugs ? Drugs seem to be the excuse for everything.

by Anonymousreply 454November 5, 2018 8:47 AM

[quote] Dilione's father owns a race 🏇

R449, why was your last word censored?

by Anonymousreply 455November 5, 2018 12:34 PM

The lawsuit against Rack Sr seems to have been "discontinued with prejudice" which usually means settled. The Court records indicate that the case was marked disposed on 10/11/2018. Rack Sr had moved to dismiss the case and the motion was pending (not decided) at the time the case was discontinued by the plaintiff. To me it looks like a confidential settlement was made.

There is a separate lawsuit pending against Rack Jr, Dillione, and Gemma. That case is marked "stayed".

by Anonymousreply 456November 5, 2018 12:44 PM

R455, the word was not censored. It is an emoji of a horse..... Dilione's father owns a race horse.....sorry if it displays as an X.

by Anonymousreply 457November 5, 2018 1:06 PM

Wow, r456! I missed that. Forgot to check the status of that suit because I was preoccupied with the murder trial. Wonder how much Jeffrey Rackover paid to make the suit go away quietly?

by Anonymousreply 458November 5, 2018 1:12 PM

Here's the suit filed by Joey's dad, Patsy Comunale, against Jeffrey Rackover. R456 above, indicates " The lawsuit against Rack Sr seems to have been "discontinued with prejudice" which usually means settled."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459November 5, 2018 2:09 PM

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

by Anonymousreply 460November 5, 2018 2:21 PM

Construction too

they need to make cell phones bigger so the keyboard can be used eith a thumb and not a pencil

by Anonymousreply 461November 5, 2018 2:22 PM

r459... that is only an intermittent order. The case was started in NY State Supreme Court in New York County. Rackover tried to "remove" the case to Federal Court. The Federal District Judge agreed with the plaintiff that the case belonged in NY State court, not federal. The document you linked to is the order sending it back to NY State court... once back in NY Supreme Court, Rackover Sr moved to dismiss on legal grounds... there really is no cause of action against him. He was likely to win... the plaintiff had not filed any opposition to the motion to dismiss.... and then it settled while his motion was pending...

by Anonymousreply 462November 5, 2018 2:34 PM

R456, R462, Thank you for explaining. I was unable to relocate the original suit that provides detailed specifics. Will post if I can find it.

by Anonymousreply 463November 5, 2018 3:06 PM

Link to the lawsuit brought against Rackover, Dilione and Gemma by Papa Comunale 11/2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464November 5, 2018 3:17 PM

r462, off topic

i served on a jury a few years ago, i would like to know the names of the attorneys.how would i go about this?

by Anonymousreply 465November 5, 2018 3:35 PM

It's unfathomable what happened to Joey. And, we are at least on our way to seeing justice done with the conviction of the monster Baby Rack. Larry gets his, next. As sad as it is, though, isn't it Patsy's job now to try and move on as best he can? Civil suits based on dotted lines from the monsters to others don't bring Joey back. The level to which Patsy was enmeshed with his adult son was extreme. That a 27 year old man has to have a friend take his phone so daddy cant track him - like a 17 year old boy - is actually a little creepy. At some point, doesn't it just become victim porn? Joey's family deserves nothing short of justice. They aren't entitled or deserving of vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 466November 5, 2018 3:44 PM

r466 fuck all that! Rack's shitty taste and bad choices ruined lots of lives, Patsy wants him to remember that every fucking day, like he will remember his dead soon every day.

by Anonymousreply 467November 5, 2018 3:56 PM

Fat Rack has completely and irretrievably lost his looks and you cruel and inhuman vindictive cunts don’t think that’s punishment enough? #FreeFatRack

by Anonymousreply 468November 5, 2018 5:56 PM

Fat rack was never that hot, he has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 469November 5, 2018 6:00 PM

Without a special diet, supplements, steroids, a stylist, tanning salon, consistent sleep pattern, cocaine and consistent supply of money to finance it all, fat Rac will return to his former Florida form. The continual supply man protein he will undoubtedly ingest in prison won't take the place of everything else that made him that Rick Day NYC model a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470November 5, 2018 6:42 PM

Who's the moron who keeps repeating the case against Rack Sr was settled?

The case was thrown out because there was zero evidence. In other words the case was frivolous.

by Anonymousreply 471November 5, 2018 8:55 PM

r471... no it wasn't. The moron you're referring to is has seen the public records maintained by the county clerk... Rack Sr made a motion to dismiss but the motion was postponed several times and never opposed but it was "withdrawn" with a stipulation that states that the parties were working towards a resolution. There is absolutely no court order of dismissal. It was voluntarily discontinued. So really sir, who is the moron now... YOU.

by Anonymousreply 472November 5, 2018 10:12 PM

r465 if you want to post the name of the case I can look it up. Or even the date of the trial and the name of the judge. Assuming it was in NY.

by Anonymousreply 473November 5, 2018 10:14 PM

I wonder if the two parties made some sort of agreement regarding suppressing evidence of a gay angle in consideration for a certain sum of money paid to the victim's father. Might there be incriminating evidence contained in video footage from Rac Sr.'s bedroom sexcapades? possibly the appearance of the victim?

by Anonymousreply 474November 5, 2018 10:23 PM

Here is the summons and complaint. There is also a Federal case with the same caption. I wonder if the case was transferred and that is why the civil case was discontinued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475November 5, 2018 10:25 PM

The remand to Federal Court was denied. Here is the Stipulation of Discontinuance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476November 5, 2018 10:29 PM

Thanks Rona Bearett (R475 and R476) . There are still so many gaps existing between information divulged during the trial and the announcement of the verdict. Due to my own ignorance, I have a difficult time believing that so much was left on the table, unaddressed. Maybe certain evidence obtained is being preserved for use at the two upcoming trials?

by Anonymousreply 477November 5, 2018 10:41 PM

Aren’t coroners reports a public record? Why can’t we read THAT? Also, is the toxicology a separate report or are those test results part of the coroners report? Half of our questions would be answered by seeing these documents. I have zero doubt Joey tested positive for alcohol, cocaine, marijuana — which defense could have used to victim blame. But was he roofied? And the biggest thing is was there trauma to his genitals or anus? If not, it leads us in a different direction as to what actually went down. No roofie, no sexual trauma would point to a consensual group sexcapade, which then points to murder out of jealousy — so who wrote that text asking “am I your guy”? There’s your murderer, everyone else was just some degree of accomplice.

Because of the lengths both sides seem to have gone in burying the drugs and sex, that points to consensual group sex with Rackover as the murderer. I think if Joey was actually raped his father would want them charged with that too. It makes a lot of sense that Rack Sr handpicked and paid for Jr’s lawyer, he definitely made sure they lost. Now he’s rid of Jr AND his being an accomplice is buried forever.

by Anonymousreply 478November 6, 2018 2:50 AM

I think Dillione the desperate closet case wrote "am I your guy?" to fat Rack, that's why Fat Rack killed Joey when Dillione was flirting with him in front of him.

by Anonymousreply 479November 6, 2018 2:56 AM

All good points, R478 and R479. Larry's trial will surely reveal more of what occurred.

by Anonymousreply 480November 6, 2018 3:20 AM

Who said there was sexcapade? I thought Rackover Jr is gay for pay.

by Anonymousreply 481November 6, 2018 4:13 AM

R481, Louis Ruggiero (prosecution star witness) was videotaped with Jr Rack and prostitutes in Sr. Rack's bed on the 32nd floor.

by Anonymousreply 482November 6, 2018 4:26 AM

R482

So straight sexcapade?

by Anonymousreply 483November 6, 2018 4:32 AM

Hookers...male or female?

by Anonymousreply 484November 6, 2018 5:03 AM

Probably female hookers, but Rack Snr got his rocks of watching the hot straight boy on video afterwards, so he was happy to let them use his bedroom. Ick!

by Anonymousreply 485November 6, 2018 8:20 AM

[quote]But was he roofied? And the biggest thing is was there trauma to his genitals or anus? If not, it leads us in a different direction as to what actually went down.

Gosh, you’d think if any of that happened or was even speculated, it would be mentioned somewhere like a news source or...I don’t know...in COURT. And you make another very good point that Papa Comunale would also want them charged for sexual battery/assault if that actually happened. I mean...why wouldn’t he?

Oh, right...it’s a cover-up.

by Anonymousreply 486November 6, 2018 8:52 AM

When someone mentions yet another possible motive Joey flirted with Dilione it gets a pat on the back but mention possible roofies it quickly gets shot down. Evidence seems to be excluded I doubt we will never know what happened.

by Anonymousreply 487November 6, 2018 9:13 AM

R486 et al, if Joey had been raped, I doubt Papa C would want them charged. I think he would be ashamed to admit that happened to his son. There’s a lot of shame around men reporting rape. Just my opinion.

On the one hand, I understand the desire for privacy regarding the details of a loved one’s autopsy. On the other hand, a crime was committed and the trial and its proceedings are (and should be) entirely transparent. If it’s a minor, sealing records or refusing to disclose is justified. Otherwise, it’s stinky.

by Anonymousreply 488November 6, 2018 10:48 AM

Some elderly sick fucks don’t want dreary FACTS to get in the way of their wank fantasy about this (attractive) murder victim being gang raped.

Cue: “Boooo! There’s nothing wrong with homosexuality! Why do you hate gay people!?!?” Etc 🙄

by Anonymousreply 489November 6, 2018 11:52 AM

R489, some lawyer doesn’t want the FACTS out there. I’m not invested either way. I just want to know what happened to Joey and make sure the people responsible are removed from society.

If there was gay stuff going on, it doesn’t really matter.

by Anonymousreply 490November 6, 2018 11:57 AM

I want to know about the Papa C cover up. No dears, we haven't yet learned what he meant by this.

This trial stinks from the omission of facts and context. I fully expect the same in Dilione's trial. Its got to be Papa C calling the shots to silence.

by Anonymousreply 491November 6, 2018 12:18 PM

This is what happens when you combine too many people who are into chicks--regardless of whether they like guys or not--with cocaine and locked doors.

by Anonymousreply 492November 6, 2018 12:22 PM

[quote] Rack Snr got his rocks of watching the hot straight boy

"Hot"??? See R10's pic.

by Anonymousreply 493November 6, 2018 12:29 PM

Hot enough for an old pervert.

Who knows? Maybe Rack Jnr & Snr both used the tapes to spice up their sex life? Each one looking at the object of their lust to motivate them for each other..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494November 6, 2018 1:03 PM

r487 It gets shot down because it's dumb and has nothing to do with anything. Dillione doesn't actually have to fuck Joey to make fat Rack jealous, all he had to do was flirt with him and fat Rack became enraged, I highly doubt he would actually then drug and fuck the guy he was pissed off and jealous at.

by Anonymousreply 495November 6, 2018 3:20 PM

R487, you are assuming there was rational behavior among the 3/4 present. They were drunk AND high, overtired and out of their minds. It was late night/early morning and they are all mid-20's, good-looking guys and girls. What enticed Joey to go to that after-party with Dilione and Gemma after just meeting them outside the club, at closing time? coke? maybe Joey was attracted to Dilione. ever heard, "Bi When High"?

by Anonymousreply 496November 6, 2018 4:06 PM

Sorry, comment above (#496) was meant for R496.

by Anonymousreply 497November 6, 2018 5:05 PM

R488

Seriously? Now victim's family can chose what should be mentioned in court and what not? That's ridiculous. Rape is a seriously crime and it would've been mentioned in court.

by Anonymousreply 498November 6, 2018 5:26 PM

[quote]This trial stinks from the omission of facts and context. I fully expect the same in Dilione's trial. Its got to be Papa C calling the shots to silence.

...And what would those ‘Facts’ be? What makes you think that Papa C has the power to do ANYTHING? Oh, you’re so silly with that shit. You think they present him with this thick folder of evidence, and Papa C dictates what steps the prosecution should take?

GFOH

by Anonymousreply 499November 6, 2018 5:43 PM

R499, why do you think the defense only brought one witness and limited their cross examination of the prosecution's witnesses? I expected this to be a. Knock-down, drag-out battle between the prosecutor and attorney for the defense...pulling out every stop to discredit the victim and his friends who were with him that night...it wasn't. It was almost as if there were boundary agreements made before the trial began and prior to each witness's testimony. Think about what was reported during the last three weeks and what was reported during the pre-trial hearings that began in early March. GAPS.

by Anonymousreply 500November 6, 2018 6:03 PM

Just because we didn't read about something doesn't mean it wasn't discussed in court. Where's the fucking guy who was watching the trial? Come back! Tell us if we are missing a big piece of information.

by Anonymousreply 501November 6, 2018 6:20 PM

Once again we don’t know the facts. We probably never will once a so called legal expert should know a trial isn’t about the facts but the facts you can prove. Once again this is the court of public opinion we don’t need facts.

Fat Prison Bitch and his crew judging what they did to Joey are horrible people I don’t put anything past them. Also remember FPB has been to prison before so he been to prison before so he may know a little about gay rape. It ain’t a fantasy in my OPINION it is the best motive.

by Anonymousreply 502November 6, 2018 6:48 PM

I was at the trial. Here was some of the testimony by Gemma about Rack Jr at the party:

"James did a lap dance for the girls. His abs were sculpted and his pecs hard as granite. He was dancing with nothing more than a tiny piece of material to cover his cock, which by the way bulged nicely in the tiny thong, and he had no idea just how sexy he was. He was actually uncomfortable and had no idea the power his body held. He couldn't look me in the eye as I said, "Very nice. Turn around for me so I can see you ass." He turned his back to me. For a split second I found myself short of breath. I couldn't believe what my eyes were taking in."

"Of course I knew his ass was massive, but, until this point I had only seen it encased in pants. Seeing it bared like this I could take in the fullness, the true roundness of it. He didn't have a lot of shelf but he had tons of cheek. His mounds of ass flesh were full and fleshy and smooth like a baby's. I wasn't sure if he had shaved or if it was natural but which ever the case the end result was spectacular. The thin string of the minuscule thong disappeared between his mountains of ass flesh into the dark valley between them. I suddenly found myself wishing that I could be the strap on the back of that thong nestled firmly between those two massive slabs of beef. The way the thong arched in back made his huge bottom seem to pop out even more or perhaps that was in my mind maybe his big booty really did pop that much."

"James then asked me "Is everything okay, pal?" And I said "Yes. Oh, yes. Even better than I imagined. It's just the strap in back is a little crocked." I placed my hands on the waistband of the thong and tugged so that it went straight down the crack of his ample ass allowing both of my hands to run down the full globes of man flesh as I finished up. James tensed up a little at this but didn't say a word. We then smoked some more crack."

by Anonymousreply 503November 6, 2018 7:17 PM

Go to hell

by Anonymousreply 504November 6, 2018 8:45 PM

Gee, R503, I thought my imagination was pretty good but, you've taken things to a new level. R501 makes a good point, "Just because we didn't read about something doesn't mean it wasn't discussed in court." Not sure how to gain access court reports, autopsy and toxicology photos and reports.

by Anonymousreply 505November 6, 2018 9:25 PM

LOL @ r503.

R500, I agree. A lot must have happened behind the scenes. Prosecutors and the DA may have some discretion. Deals may be struck all the time. We may never know.

I just hope justice is served.

by Anonymousreply 506November 6, 2018 9:41 PM

R506, I'm sure we'll be reading between the lines during Dilione's trial and picking apart everything that is reported. Surely, the entertainment industry writers are are catching every detail for their crime scene episodes and made-for-TV movies. It's all so sad. Next Tuesday will mark the second anniversary of Joey's murder at the hands of these animals. I believe they will get what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 507November 6, 2018 9:50 PM

For the love of Pete, Baby Rackover was gay for pay, and when off the clock he preferred pussy.

by Anonymousreply 508November 6, 2018 10:31 PM

You know this for a fact.? If he was gay for pay doesn’t mean after awhile he learned to like it.

by Anonymousreply 509November 6, 2018 11:35 PM

He did r509! I was his guy!

by Anonymousreply 510November 7, 2018 12:29 AM

R508, not that I’m arguing with you, but why wasn’t he banging that broad he gave the lap dance to? Maybe those women didn’t want to? They were good-looking young guys, but maybe the ladies felt some bad vibes or maybe they were just there for the drugs and beat it after they got what they wanted?

by Anonymousreply 511November 7, 2018 12:54 AM

R503 - marry me babe

by Anonymousreply 512November 7, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote][R508], not that I’m arguing with you, but why wasn’t he banging that broad he gave the lap dance to? Maybe those women didn’t want to? They were good-looking young guys, but maybe the ladies felt some bad vibes or maybe they were just there for the drugs and beat it after they got what they wanted?

I have no doubt those women felt "bad vibes" and decided to get out without putting out. The video clip posted way above shows that one woman giving real side eye to the guy coming on to her during the lap dances.

So you end up with all these really heated up and frustrated horny guys with girls walking out and the drugs running out....

by Anonymousreply 513November 7, 2018 1:19 AM

R513, and Dilione making out with the victim when Jr. Rac returns. Shirts were probably already off and hands were busy....THAT would set off a roided-out, coke-head with alot of alcohol in his system. Dilione would have blamed the victim and began beating him.

by Anonymousreply 514November 7, 2018 1:24 AM

There never in the history of time had a gay stripper or any gay man given a lap dance to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 515November 7, 2018 2:33 AM

Let’s say Fat Rack is truly gay for pay only. Then what the fuck happened? I just cannot see ANY scenario that didn’t involve sex, either a consensual group sex scene or a rape, it has to be one or the other. It wasn’t a robbery. And I don’t even think it was over drugs, that seems less likely to me for many reasons. Of course, the drugs affected inhibitions and potential violence, but I don’t believe it was the number one motivator. I believe it was sex. If Fat Rack was 100% gay for pay, then what happened? No fucking way was he strictly gfp. He would have been caught cheating on Rack Sr with a broad, he’s that dumb.

Again, are autopsies and toxicology reports public record or no?

by Anonymousreply 516November 7, 2018 3:25 AM

They are public records if they were introduced at trial but possibly not available until after sentencing or even until after appeals are exhausted. Even if they weren't introduced at trial, they are still public records but might not be available until after appeals are over. That could be years. I don't know the NY laws at point on the subject. But the records should eventually be available. The question is whether we are talking about weeks or years.

by Anonymousreply 517November 7, 2018 4:06 AM

And I would think that autopsy and toxicology reports may be used in the upcoming two trials. With that, I'm assuming they will not be available until Dilione's and Gemma's trials are over.

by Anonymousreply 518November 7, 2018 4:14 AM

rtrtw

by Anonymousreply 519November 7, 2018 4:21 AM

R515

Are you honestly that stupid ?

by Anonymousreply 520November 7, 2018 4:23 AM

Hope Dana Rohrabacher goes down

by Anonymousreply 521November 7, 2018 4:25 AM

^ Whoops, meant to post that in the election thread

by Anonymousreply 522November 7, 2018 4:27 AM

I don't know why you insist on some sex scene r516, I think Dillione was gay, was in love with fat Rack, was feeling ignored since fat Rack was rubbing on those girls and started chatting up Joey, not making out with him but just acting like he was into him, fat Rack gets pissed and hits Joey for doing all the blow, but really it's because that bitch Larry used him to make fat Rack jealous, I feel like Joey didn't even know what the fuck was going on. And then fat Rack told Dillione he needed to finish him since it was his fault.

by Anonymousreply 523November 7, 2018 5:14 AM

That is FUCKING hilarious R503.

by Anonymousreply 524November 7, 2018 10:53 AM

[quote]I don't know why you insist on some sex scene [R516], I think Dillione was gay, was in love with fat Rack,

Again, I think you only make this assumption because the men involved are young and “Hot.” There is NOTHING that indicates Dillone was in love with Rackover. THere is NOTHING that incidcats there was any gay sex involved and the witness testimony mentions nothing of the sort. Pure speculation. If anything, you people have romanticized a brutal murder.

Someone please explain to me how or why there’s a gay angle here. I’m not talking about silly theories of a mass cover-up led by Papa C or what you THINK happened. No embellishments. Only based on what you’ve read and what can be VERIFIED. Otherwise, you’re making things up based on your active, horny imaginations.

Again, I’m not opposed to idea of a gay angle--but nothing that's been presented in ANY of the these threads has been anything other than what R503 posted.

by Anonymousreply 525November 7, 2018 11:21 AM

Please explain to me why you care so much there ISN’T a gay angle.

by Anonymousreply 526November 7, 2018 11:43 AM

We ... I know I have told many times why we think sex is our opinion of the motive. You chose not to listen. Fine. I remembered someone else said the released texts between Fat Prison Bitch And Dilione is a smoking gun.

by Anonymousreply 527November 7, 2018 11:49 AM

Some people like to gossip with the objective of getting towards the truth and testing the validity of competing theories ....while some others are so closed-minded and impervious to facts or common sense that conflict with the preconceived wank fantasy which their sole or primary motivation for engaging in threads like this, which they do with one handedly

by Anonymousreply 528November 7, 2018 12:01 PM

Never in the history of time has there been a gay man who gave a lap dance to a woman? How does the concept of “gay for pay” work for you?

Are you the same person insisting that absolutely nothing gay happened in this case?

I’m actually fascinated to hear how your mind works.

by Anonymousreply 529November 7, 2018 1:29 PM

Why wouldn’t toxicology and autopsy reports be introduced in Fat Rack’s trial? Because they had varying roles in the crime? Do the individual lawyers have anything to do with it?

Man, I really do feel for the Comunale family.

by Anonymousreply 530November 7, 2018 1:31 PM

R530 Yes, it’s very sad. Tragic in an unthinkable way. But, do you demonstrably “feel bad” the families, not the victim, of each of the hundreds of murder victims each month? Thousands every year? Why, specifically, the Comunale family? Help us understand what about Joey’s life was more valuable to THEM than any of the other countless lives lost to unfathomabke tragedies borne every day? What about Joey made him, regardless of his decision to trick his dad by giving his phone to a pal, going to an apartment with 8 people he didn’t know at 3 a.m., and actively seek out and do quantities of cocaine, somehow more a tragedy for Patsy than any other dad? It’s a terrible situation, but, why Joey’s family as the anchor for your “really feel bad” emotions?” It is very sad and he and his family were flawed.

by Anonymousreply 531November 7, 2018 1:46 PM

R498. No, it is the case that victims' families consult with the prosecution and some request that certain avenues in the case not be explored. Nancy Grace et al used to discuss this on Court TV

If the prosecution feels they have a strong enough case to convict without added context they'll honor the family's wishes. I think this may have happened here.

by Anonymousreply 532November 7, 2018 2:01 PM

Thanks for that perspective R532.

by Anonymousreply 533November 7, 2018 2:09 PM

Thanks, r532.

R531, I feel for anyone who’s lost a loved one. It’s worse when it’s in the papers. I don’t think Joey was an innocent angel. We’re not going to know everything, but I have my personal theories. There are always the Bridge and Tunnel people who come to the city to play with fire. Especially this crew, the wannabe gangsters. Sometimes you play with fire, you get burned. These guys were some of the stupidest criminals ever.

by Anonymousreply 534November 7, 2018 2:18 PM

Rosanna Scotto's son was the best friend of Communale. He is soo lucky he was somewhere else on the night of this party; otherwise, Rosanna and her Gambino relatives would have gotten involved and made a mess of things. Hate to say it, but the odds of any conviction would have been diminished. The Gambinos know how to move and hide a body.

by Anonymousreply 535November 7, 2018 4:20 PM

R535. He was the friend of James Rackover, NOT Joey Comunale (the victim)

by Anonymousreply 536November 7, 2018 4:24 PM

r525 I didn't think it was gay at first either, but Dillione sent fat Rack a test asking whether he was his guy or not. Thanks r531, I know the person you are scolding specifically said he hopes all other victim's families burn in hell. JFC, you ask why he feels bad for the Communale family in particular? Check the thread, title, stupid. I guess he can mention other families of victims but that would be off topic.

by Anonymousreply 537November 7, 2018 4:26 PM

R531

I like you. You are breath of fresh air in this bizzarre fetishizing thread.

by Anonymousreply 538November 7, 2018 6:59 PM

Just for the record... Straight men do not give lap dances. To anyone.

by Anonymousreply 539November 7, 2018 7:07 PM

R539, I was going to say something similar about male strippers but didn’t want to be accused of making up more “IMAGINARY FETISHISTIC GAY ANGLES” so I didn’t.

Let them have their delusions. They seem to be hanging on to them for dear life.

by Anonymousreply 540November 7, 2018 8:25 PM

I google earthed the Foggia florist in Oceanpark NJ. Great Real Estate. There is a wooded area behind the building. I didn't call to see if they were still in business. Amazing how many lives Rack Jr and Dillione destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 541November 7, 2018 8:32 PM

Young and nice-looking, drunk, bars closed, horny and hungry to keep partying. Someone, also good-looking, gets friendly at closing time and invites you with offers to continue to party at his place. You quickly take them up on their offer, knowing that continued partying or, after-party, or party-n-play means drugs and sex, inhibitions are dropped and clothing shed. It's that simple. Then the real party begins.

by Anonymousreply 542November 7, 2018 8:36 PM

r538 Again, this is a thread about Joey so the fact he is being talked about isn't a great shock. Maybe on the "general murder discussion" thread you won't have to read about him. Now move it along, toots!

by Anonymousreply 543November 7, 2018 8:45 PM

Hear hear r542.

by Anonymousreply 544November 7, 2018 9:28 PM

R543

Let's be honest, people here lament the faith of Joey in weak hope that he was gang raped before his brutal death. Thats it.

by Anonymousreply 545November 7, 2018 9:58 PM

What does his religion have to do with it R545?

by Anonymousreply 546November 7, 2018 10:17 PM

There are so many comments here that are way off base! Dilione was the hottest, pre-jail Rack Jr was also pretty hot. Joey looked great in that one widely run pic but other pics show him to be pretty average looking. Get it right people!

by Anonymousreply 547November 7, 2018 11:28 PM

Agreed r547, Dillione was the best looking.

by Anonymousreply 548November 7, 2018 11:32 PM

Dilione was pretty jacked. check out this crossfit video clip of him competing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549November 7, 2018 11:35 PM

I’d guess faith at r545 was misspell / autocorrect of fate ?

by Anonymousreply 550November 8, 2018 11:29 AM

R550, I’ve seen that same mistake here before. Someone here doesn’t know the difference.

by Anonymousreply 551November 8, 2018 3:52 PM

So many lives destroyed for one stupid night of sex, drugs and violence.

by Anonymousreply 552November 8, 2018 5:52 PM

Rackover to be sentenced on Dec. 5.

Dilione's trial is Jan. 14, 2019.

Gemma's trial is Feb. 25, 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553November 9, 2018 2:49 AM

Patsy Comunale sues Jr. Rac, Dilione and Gemma in amended lawsuit. Gemma may face additional charges including murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554November 9, 2018 2:26 PM

R552, but not GAY sex!

by Anonymousreply 555November 9, 2018 2:31 PM

Interesting comments on r553’s link:

“Reply to @RAYVICTORY: Well the Larry from Oceanport I knew while coaching him in youth hockey was a nut job. h He started fights on the ice over nothing and he wouldn't let it go. I can see it over cigs.”

Another links to Gemma’s father’s bio. “Kushner lackey”...

These were a bunch of privileged little punks with rich white-collar criminal daddies. Except Fat Rack.

by Anonymousreply 556November 9, 2018 2:45 PM

R556, I also saw those comments and thought the same thing. Not sure what "Kushar lackey" refers to, though. Care to help us understand? TIA

by Anonymousreply 557November 9, 2018 2:59 PM

R556, I get it...Kushner.......sorry

by Anonymousreply 558November 9, 2018 3:01 PM

Maybe victim Joey knew Dilione from having played hockey on an opposing team?

by Anonymousreply 559November 9, 2018 3:04 PM

I bet there’s more than one Larry in Oceanport

by Anonymousreply 560November 9, 2018 3:50 PM

Something new from R554's link:

[quote] Rackover kicked and punch his [Joey's] defenseless body, stating, “This is what you get for f—king with my boy,” according to the papers.

by Anonymousreply 561November 9, 2018 11:45 PM

You could have video of them plowing each other and the “NO HOMO” troll would be insisting we all want it to be gay and it’s not.

by Anonymousreply 562November 10, 2018 12:05 AM

I knew it r561!

by Anonymousreply 563November 10, 2018 1:17 AM

Don’t believe it without a link , dear.

by Anonymousreply 564November 10, 2018 2:34 AM

Always knew it was a gay hookup gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 565November 10, 2018 3:11 AM

Surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 566November 10, 2018 6:41 PM

This Saturday 48 Hours is covering this case! I’m not excited because you know they’ll blow off the gay theme (and drugs and threesome and/or rape) but it will still be interesting to see how they cover the “adoption” and Rack Sr’s role in the cover-up, also Larry’s role in the murder. It will also be cool if we get to see footage from police interviews. I’m very curious to see pops give an interview.

by Anonymousreply 567November 14, 2018 2:57 AM

On the second anniversary of Joey Comunale's death, Pat Comunale Sues the Parents of Larry Dilione and Max Gemma for actively working to cover-up their son's involvement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568November 14, 2018 3:19 AM

Now THAT lawsuit is interesting!

by Anonymousreply 569November 14, 2018 3:58 AM

They need to stop wasting their time suing people. The suits will go nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 570November 14, 2018 4:08 AM

They don't care r570, they want to ruin this fucking creep and shame him, and that will happen. Patsy doesn't want the money, he wants this asshole to feel like a stupid fuck and look like one for bringing this trash into Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 571November 14, 2018 4:10 AM

Is Daddy Rackover still being sued? Or has he managed to slip away? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 572November 14, 2018 5:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573November 14, 2018 7:38 PM

Go Daddy go!

by Anonymousreply 574November 14, 2018 8:16 PM

But not Daddy Rack

by Anonymousreply 575November 14, 2018 10:55 PM

Take those bastards for every last penny !

by Anonymousreply 576November 14, 2018 11:32 PM

We don't want anyone, ANYONE, to think one of our gorgeous ITALian princes could possibly be a finook !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577November 15, 2018 12:15 AM

I don’t see much evidence Daddy Rack was knowingly involved - what makes u all think Rack Jr would tell him the real reason he needed to borrow cleaning products?

by Anonymousreply 578November 15, 2018 12:46 AM

r501 Do you mind if I call you Tía Juana?

by Anonymousreply 579November 15, 2018 12:48 AM

I hope Papa Comunale is a thorn in the side of those fuckfaces for all of eternity.

by Anonymousreply 580November 15, 2018 1:08 AM

Rosanna Scotto has said very little about this case on her morning talk show. She is usually very opinionated about such things.

by Anonymousreply 581November 15, 2018 2:54 AM

Patsy is being very smart, or has great advisers. He is doing everything he can to get Dilione and Gemma convicted of murder as well. And it very well may happen.

If Gemma knew that Joey needed help, or suspected that they were going to kill him, then he should be charged with murder. Changing clothes is going to be his downfall.

by Anonymousreply 582November 15, 2018 3:51 AM

I thought Gemma did know and got the fuck out of there so he wasn't next. Isn't he the one who told the cops?

by Anonymousreply 583November 15, 2018 4:00 AM

No R583, Dilione sang first.

by Anonymousreply 584November 15, 2018 4:34 AM

You litigious bitches are poorly informed. Papa C will get nowhere with his civil suits for a number of obvious reasons and those suits aren't going to influence the trajectory of the criminal cases either As well they shouldn't

Papa C can't do a thing about what happened to Joey except hurt. For many victims' families anger expressed in civil suits gives them a sense of purpose and power for a while. But eventually they learn there's nothing they can do but grieve

by Anonymousreply 585November 15, 2018 11:25 AM

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Mr. Wrong Side.

by Anonymousreply 586November 15, 2018 11:48 AM

[quote]And listen to Connie Francis LPs.

Oh dear...hide those LPs we don't want him to become suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 587November 15, 2018 11:48 AM

Miss Francis is uplifting.

by Anonymousreply 588November 15, 2018 12:04 PM

r585 He will embarrass these guys and that's what he wants to do. He wants a google search of them to show that they were involved in a sordid murder and hopes that will ruin their lives, I do too.

by Anonymousreply 589November 15, 2018 3:28 PM

Beautiful Joey is smiling up in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 590November 15, 2018 3:39 PM

The CBS morning news show just showed a preview of tomorrow night's edition of 48 Hours. It's about Joey's murder. Saturday, 10 PM, CBS.

by Anonymousreply 591November 16, 2018 12:17 PM

^ Correction: Tomorrow night's 48 Hours is a double edition and the show about Joey will be on at 9 PM.

by Anonymousreply 592November 16, 2018 12:24 PM

Does Rackover St still have a jewelry shop? I was looking to buy some pieces and figured I could get a nice discount from him with all his troubles.

by Anonymousreply 593November 16, 2018 1:30 PM

Rac Sr.'s store is in the New York diamond district. He has billboard advertisements in the area, as well.

by Anonymousreply 594November 16, 2018 1:57 PM

R591 / r592, thank you for the reminder! I’ve set my DVR. HURRAY.

by Anonymousreply 595November 16, 2018 2:22 PM

This thread will be full when it reached 600 comments. We are now at 596. just 4 comments away. Need to start Part 3

by Anonymousreply 596November 16, 2018 2:24 PM

Has anyone explained to Rack Jr. to learn how to "present hole" where he is now going?

by Anonymousreply 597November 16, 2018 4:03 PM

He has had plenty of experience , dear.

by Anonymousreply 598November 16, 2018 5:48 PM

Lawsuits are timed strategically... on the two year anniversary of Joey's murder, following James Rackover's conviction but before the 48hours special, before Racs sentencing, and prior to Dilione's trial. Maximum public humiliation for those attempting to cover up their son's involvement in the murder.

by Anonymousreply 599November 16, 2018 7:07 PM

Bajour!

by Anonymousreply 600November 16, 2018 7:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!