Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer: a work in progress

Continue

by Anonymousreply 611November 4, 2018 10:22 PM

Why do we need a new thread? His career is dead.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2018 12:54 PM

Then let this thread sleep. There are threads going on for years. If Tommy has one, why can’t Armie?

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2018 1:06 PM

Tommy as in Tom Hiddleston^^^

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2018 1:07 PM

I just realized Tom Hiddleston is Armie Hammer without the annoying wife.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2018 1:10 PM

Armie is still better.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2018 1:26 PM

To continue from previous thread... I have no idea what kind of public Image Matt Bomer and Joe from True Blood have. From what i know, their careers are not amazing. Matt married with kids, his husband is powerful hollywood person. Joe is married to some actress. Why are they used as some great examples of pr? If they are so good, where are their great movie roles?

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2018 1:44 PM

R6 I’m the only one who gave those examples so I’ll explain it better.

My main point is this: Armie and wife are a package deal. Good and no one is hating on that. But, his image is engulfed by all the Stepford portrait. Which is not in his advantage. All the couples I mentioned are their OWN people and they can separate themselves perfectly. The main problem with Armie is this. That’s why I mentioned those couples.

A perfect example of married couple + great actor + well done pr then look at Tom Hardy. Someone Armie should simulate in his career choices.

In conclusion, there are many factors that one needs to work on to improve Armie’s image. He comes off ( as I said before) as someone without balls, a puppy, insecure whereas it should be the opposite. That plus wife, you have your recipe.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2018 2:43 PM

I think the guys point is there is no evidence to suggest that if Hammer did that, that his image is gonna skyrocket or anything. There isn't even any real evidence that the image he has now that you might feel is problematic or insufficient is doing him any real harm.

Hollywood is just too fickle a place. The game seems all over the place these days. I don't what these stars need to do anymore, which is why I try not to focus on it too much anymore. It just makes me crazy.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2018 3:03 PM

R8 Armie had the post cmbyn glow. He was back on track ( after years in the dark), “Tim” even gave him a little bit of fresh air in there, it was the perfect moment to shift the gear and make some changes. At least, that’s what I think.

Anyway, moving on, no news about Otbos promotion?

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2018 4:04 PM

No one is cast or watches a movie or tv show because of a star's partner. Only obessed fans believe that. The general public does not know or more importantly care. Neither do critics, guilds or other award bodies.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2018 4:19 PM

I agree. Nobody care about the spouses but fans. She isn’t hurtling his image. Only fans make a big deal about stuff like this; but I have never heard one director say I won’t work with Armie because his wife hangs out on set. Which actors usually have friends and family hang out on set. So I don’t see the big problem. Also if people really hate the wife, it isn’t that hard to ignore her. She is only everywhere to you because you’re paying attention to her.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2018 4:26 PM

R9

Thats what i was talking about. You are mad he is straight. That's where this stupidity about his horrible pr and failed career is coming from. Get over it. Use your imagination and ignore the wife.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2018 4:45 PM

R12 Erm, no? I’ve been spamming so many threads about Charmie/ anti Liz that I lost count? I’m not mad at that at all.

If you don’t agree or have a different opinion than mine, it’s perfectly fine. I really don’t mind. I said what I had to say, what I personally see that he lacks and I really want ti move on from this topic as well.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2018 4:48 PM

So what do you guys think is keeping him from getting major movie roles or being cast in big films? After CMBYN, I thought this would change his career for the better. Like he could finally be a huge star. His co-star Timmy is now getting lead roles (King, Dune), has gotten a role with a good chance to be nominated again for an Oscar (BB), or is part of a movie with an all-star cast (LW). Why didn't Armie get the same kind of offers? He obviously has the leading man looks, he is known to be hardworking, can get along great with people he works on set, and can act (he was nominated for a Golden Globe and other critics awards, so he is not exactly talentless). Is it because he was part of that big flop (Lone Ranger) that people now think he is box-office poison? Or becoz he was vocal in blaming others (the critics) why that movie failed? Or cause he defended Parker and sort of accused some producer of sabotaging their movie? Or when he dissed Casey Affleck and later had to apologise for it? All of the above? None of the above?

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2018 6:03 PM

I think Armie’s biggest fall down is his mouth. He puts his foot in his mouth and sometimes seems whiny. I also don’t think people take him serious as an actor or maybe he just looses roles to people who act better than him; you can’t always be the best at everything

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2018 6:09 PM

Okay, this is just my speculation but I think he loses roles to Ryan Gosling, Jake G and maybe another one. I believe him when he says that he’s the last choice when the other 3 guys don’t want and/or aren’t available for those roles.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2018 6:13 PM

Armie did not heed the old showbiz credo, "Don't act alongside animals and children." He was outacted by Mouseboy and that doomed him to supporting player for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2018 6:14 PM

R14 I think it's a combination of a lot of things. Armie is never gonna be a big star. I think if his fans can accept that they won't be as disappointed. Stars rarely exist anymore. And when I say stars,I mean people who can consistently produce critical /box office success or just box office success. There's probably a handful of people who can do that now. And the number of A-listers who can do that is dropping rapidly and there have been no new stars that have reversed that trend. I think the most recent you probably could have said was Jennifer Lawrence who had critical success and huge box office success, but now that's over. For just ox office success the most recent was the Rock, but again that's over too. In Hollywood, the best you can hope for is to burn hot for while then peter out, or to have the occassional hit, but expecting consistent success is foolish.

Gosling had a lot of critical success for awhile, had a great critical and financial success with La La Land, but now has crashed and burned with Blade Runner and First Man. Matthew. Mc. had a string of critical success that led to his Oscar, then had what, 4-5 bombs in a row. Tom Cruise had to run back to MI to see success after his many bombs. And I hate to bring him up cause I like him, but Tim is only having great critical success, but none of the stuff he's doing has insane box office written over it. You all keep trying to say his career should be better, but when you look at HW, almost everyone's career in movies isn't all that great unless you're in a franchise or one of the ten A list actors that can still give a good performance and great box office receipts. I don't expect Armie or Tim to be able to do that when more established celebs can't or are struggling to even do that themselves.

Armie booked a lot of roles after CMBYN premiered. ONTBOS, STBY, Trangression of Fears etc. And all the roles you all keep mentioning Tim got were either before CMBYN premiered(BB) or slightly after it premiered,(Dune, The King) if you all want to make it some competition between the two. And Hammer has had two huge box office bombs. You aren't going to recover form that quickly. That's why he's doing those character roles. He needs to build that up again before trying to be lead in a huge movie. Obviously his HW comments definitely did some damage I imagine, and there's also preconceptions about him too. The director of Mine didn't even want to cast him for that movie cause they thought he was too pretty and not intense enough( Mirror Mirror didn't help in that regard), but after meeting him was convinced he was right for the part. There's so many factors I think with getting roles in HW. All he can do is keep slugging it out. He DID find great critical success with CMBYN. But again, sometimes that still means nothing. You gotta do the work and hope that accolades and success comes, and you never know when, why or how that will materialize.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2018 7:31 PM

I think I’m the only one who liked Mine, it did well in Italy and Asia.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2018 7:38 PM

He’s having another Iran Contra moment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2018 9:45 PM

He seriously needs to stop this foolishness.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2018 9:50 PM

The sad thing is you just know he learned this from a listicle.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2018 9:55 PM

[QUOTE]I’ve been spamming so many threads

You say that like it's something to be proud of.

[QUOTE]If you don’t agree or have a different opinion than mine, it’s perfectly fine. I really don’t mind.

Says the person who just admitted to spamming threads if people discuss something they disagree with.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2018 9:58 PM

Yes, unfinished

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2018 10:00 PM

Yes, Armie, who would have thought a nation with fraught voter suppression, corporate-bought politicians, and outdated voting system that allows the candidate with the lesser amount of votes to win the presidency and then appoint scumbags and sex offenders to the Supreme Court (who will be there for a whole Fucking lifetime!!) wouldn't be in the top 20 most Democratic nations.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2018 10:01 PM

His Twitter is annoying

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2018 5:20 AM

His Twitter is fine. Really. It’s more him in there than on other SM platforms.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2018 7:07 AM

Mrs Hammer needs help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2018 10:14 AM

It's very important to be thin.

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2018 10:42 AM

How does her uterus just not fall out with that thigh gap?

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2018 10:43 AM

R18

Good post. Very interesting assesment of star sistem. I think Armie is working to get respect and credibility in movie industry. Takes edgier projects. I think it's smart. Also its so stupid to compare him and Timothee in terms of career. They are completely different actors.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2018 11:16 AM

But Armie has already destroyed his credibility with his and wife’s excessive thirst and attention whoring, as well as his frequent displays of his stupidity on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2018 11:21 AM

R32

Bullshit. He said some dumb things, and some normal things that were misinterpreted. And nobody cares about his wife and her Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2018 11:47 AM

R33 Except people here who seem to be obsessed with her and whatever she posts

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2018 11:52 AM

I’d like to see Armie in a movie where he talks in Spanish. He’s really good at that, better than his Italian for sure.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2018 11:54 AM

I think people vastly overestimate twitter and sm. At least in terms of making people look "bad." If it's not making headlines like the James Wood thing or buzzfeed crap, no one in HW cares what Armie is saying, nor is it affecting his career in any significant way. It once again just pisses off and annoys his fans and haters.

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2018 12:23 PM

Sure tell yourself that hon

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2018 12:57 PM

R28 that's not Hollywood thin anymore.No wonder she needs those Vitamin drips.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2018 1:08 PM

Package deal? Armie needs to lose the cunt wife forthwith!

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2018 1:12 PM

He looks very appealing in his upcoming movie about Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

That said, I know that he has some Jewish roots, but who the heck thought that ultra WASPy looking Armie would be a good casting decision to play GInsberg's Jewish late husband? Strange casting there.

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2018 1:15 PM

The same people who cast WASP to the core Felicity Jones as a Jewess

I call it goy-washing.

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2018 1:32 PM

[quote]No wonder she needs those Vitamin drips.

Pretty sure they're using embalming fluid in those now.

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2018 1:39 PM

R19 - I liked Mine too. Plus, he had a different look, and looked good in a uniform

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2018 1:48 PM

R43 YES! Finally someone who thought the same. He was also a producer for that. I don’t know why in America didn’t do so well, I thought that particular subject is still an evergreen....

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2018 1:53 PM

His wife hangs out on his movie sets?

Who the fuck does she think she is? Yoko Ono?

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2018 2:13 PM

This is my first time venturing into an Armie Hammer thread.

He comes off as a rich kid who desperately wants (and feels entitled to) an acting career. The whiny comments about his past movies that have bombed just serve to back up this assertion. He felt ENTITLED to a box office hit with The Lone Ranger. He felt ENTITLED to critical acclaim for The Birth of a Nation (which seemed destined for Oscar glory before its complete derailment). He doesn't come off as humble or particularly appreciative the utter riches of his life. Movie star looks and a very rich family and family history.

That said, I thought he was great in CMBYN, bringing exactly what was needed in that role. He was also perfectly cast as the handsome, yet aloof husband of Amy Adams in Nocturnal Animals. He was excellent in The Social Network too. He needs to just build his resume with interesting supporting roles in quality films and get over his lack of leading man stardom. If it hasn't happened at this point, it's just not going to. At this point, he should go full-on gay in something again. Why not? It's not like he has A-list credentials he needs to protect at this point in his career.

I would be curious to know who is advising him. Whoever represents him or is mentoring him at the moment is failing miserably. Also, yes, the very thirsty wife needs to take a backseat. I see that marriage ending eventually a la Channing Tatum and his red carpet arm-gash.

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2018 3:44 PM

R46 His agent is Phil D’Amecourt, publicist Evelyn Karamanos who is also in charge of Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2018 3:47 PM

Everyone brings up thirsty wife but I don’t see anyone else having a problem with her other than his fans or shippers. I mean it’s not known to the public so I don’t see why that keeps coming up. And the fans that have problem with it are the ones here.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2018 3:53 PM

R48. Feel the same. Also Armie whining about Lone Ranger and Birth of a Nation was also horrible (although I think his BON complaints were a bit valid). I never got the sense that he felt entitled to be a leading man though, and if he did, his two big bombs certainly was an eye opener I imagine. He's also "lucky" that he isn't big enough for his whining to make bigger waves either. They probably would've buried a bigger star.

But this is who Armie is. He's admitted he has foot in mouth disease. This is probably as big as he is gonna get. But I don't care. If he keeps doing the kind of projects that he is doing I don't care if he ever gets big or critical acclaim. That's something he can worry about if he's that concerned over it.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2018 4:05 PM

[quote]He's also "lucky" that he isn't big enough for his whining to make bigger waves either.

Have we forgotten me already?

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2018 4:06 PM

I thought he did well in STBY, but it was just like watching Armie Hammer be Armie Hammer. No transformation. In fact, he has been playing himself in most of his recent roles. No wonder jobs are not coming his way. He has no range.

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2018 4:09 PM

What is STBY?

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2018 4:13 PM

R51

You have no idea what are you talking about. Embarassing.

R52

Sorry to bother you.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2018 4:16 PM

R52 Sorry to bother you by Boots. He even did an Ask Me Everything on reddit during this summer.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2018 4:17 PM

I thought he was excellent in STBY. His best acting that I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2018 4:17 PM

R55 Agreed and that’s the best thing that happened to him after cmbyn. BUT, he should have promoted that movie better and...yeah I wanted to see him with Boots in London.

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2018 4:19 PM

R56

Most of the time, its not for actors to decide. Movies have certain strategy and promotional budget. It would've been horrible for him to grab the spotlight for acting in movie with subject like that.

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2018 4:40 PM

R57 I got that, but they baited the movie to the white people using Armie as well ( taking advantage of cmbyn). Unlike what many think, the movie did well not only bc of the Afro/American audience. His team could have used that instead of having him talking about peaches on Colbert during his play in NYC.

STBY is his only movie that will get some awards this season. At the LFF Boots was there alone with how many? Maybe 50 people in there as audience.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2018 4:46 PM

R58

They probably didnt have money to travel Armie and other actors there. As i said, budget.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2018 5:11 PM

Armie Hammer would make an excellent Willem in the miniseries adaptation of "A Little Life" which, I believe, is filming right now. Not sure who is playing the character but that role would have fit him like a proverbial glove.

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2018 5:16 PM

R59 Armie should have just flown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2018 5:17 PM

Armie was not the star of Sorry to Bother You. As good as his acting was, this was basically an extended cameo. He should not have taken attention away from the actual star, Lakeith Stanfield.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2018 11:12 PM

As I wrote here before, many threads ago, sometimes Armie reminds me of Calimero, the unluckiest litle duck on earth. 1st Bateman that never materialised, then the Lone Ranger that bombed and I actually thought it was much better than a lot of crap that succeeds and then Birth of a Nation which in my opinion is excellent but didn't do well for reasons that had nothing to do with tge film itself. Then CMBYN was a success but he wasn't nominated and that my lovelies was a sin. He deserved it. I don't care if he doesn't become a big star but it pisses me off to see some critics disdaining his talent out of prejuduce. Yes he's gorgeous and was born with a silver spoon but get over it. I hope they correct last year's wrong with either STBY or OTBOS. Btw... he's elegible for a Tony.

by Anonymousreply 63October 23, 2018 12:01 AM

Armie didn’t deserve to be nominated for CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2018 2:29 AM

I am not surprised he wasn't nominated. The type of character he played is not typically recognized. Not really showy enough. I was surpised he even got a globe nomination. And after his Casey Affleck comments, there was no way the academy was gonna nominate him anyway. But he played the role well and got some of the best reviews of his career. That was a win in and of itself.

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2018 2:41 AM

I think he is a poor man's Bradley Cooper. I can see those two going out for the same roles even if they are nearly a decade apart. this is also good news for Amrie because Bradly and the Rock both received their BIG breaks in their mid 30s. It can still happen for him, IF, he can do smash comedy hit. Bradley's big guest role (not counting low rate Alias) was Wedding Crashers as a fratty douche, which is Armie's default setting in real life. Armie needs to kind his funny bone and get a huge summer comedy, that gets people to remember your name. Bradley is like by straight men and listed after by straight women. After The Hangover he captured the chill hot guy persona, that's taken him from one major movie to another.

So if Armies wants to copy anyone, it should be the current Prince of Hollywood, Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2018 3:56 AM

But Bradley Cooper is actually talented.

by Anonymousreply 67October 23, 2018 6:46 AM

Jared Leto/ Tom Hardy/ Matthias Schoenaerts - he should go this route

by Anonymousreply 68October 23, 2018 7:39 AM

Those people are all more talented than Armie Hammer. Except Matthias, he may be good in his native language but such a bore in English.

by Anonymousreply 69October 23, 2018 10:18 AM

Armie Hammer’s peer group (whether he likes it or not):

Patrick Wilson, Mark Strong, Corey Stoll, Pablo Schreiber, Timothy Olyphant, Josh Duhamel

by Anonymousreply 70October 23, 2018 10:34 AM

Armie could take a tip from Bradley Cooper who is out there promoting his film with his co-star instead of promoting his wife on the red carpets of this world. And Irina Shayk is actually a really hot Victoria Secrets model not that hag that shadows Armie everywhere. I don't think Bradley is more talented, I love them both. But damn Bradley doing an entire interview in French was so sexy ( same french show armie and co went to ). Brush up your castellan Armie! Seriously, I think he's got what it takes to make it... it could happen if he's smart about it.

by Anonymousreply 71October 23, 2018 11:02 AM

Why are people obsessed with his wife? I guess you notice her if you are constantly looking for hersnd studying her SM. I couldn't tell you her name or what she looks like for a million dollars. Is she a casting agent, director, producer or studio executive? Otherwise she has zero influence over anyone's casting, career, box office or awards. Same old tired women screeching about some actor's partner is ruining his career. Any career issues he has are his.

by Anonymousreply 72October 23, 2018 11:32 AM

How has her stomach not started to digest itself yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 23, 2018 11:37 AM

R69 Jared is not sooo talented. C’mon, he does character roles and had the luck and perseverance to go for it. I already wrote this in one of the previous threads about Armie and him. He can make it in the Supporting category as well if he put his mind into it.

by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2018 12:54 PM

Armie did not deserve a nomination for CMBYN. He was easily the weakest link in that and he had the easiest part. All he needed to do was play himself like he does in all his roles. Including STBY and OTBOS. He's basically living the OTBOS character. No he's not getting a Tony for a substandard play where he was just ok.

by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2018 1:02 PM

I think his main problem is he is an entitled rich Boy who is neither as talented as he thinks he is (hence thinking he was robbed for BON and the tantrum he's reported after CMBYN nominations ) nor as charismatic as he hopes he is. He's just a meh actor who should be happy he's rich and connected and can basically play at acting for a living. At least he gets to make out with hot men and satisfy his closeted urges.

by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2018 1:12 PM

R74 So in your opinion actors have no chance of being nominated for roles in substandard plays or films? Interesting, because awards forecasts mention possible acting nominations for roles in meh movies.

by Anonymousreply 77October 23, 2018 5:38 PM

What were his comments about Casey Affleck?

Also, who do you think received the nomination that you think should have been his last year? I thought that was an extremely solid group of nominees for that category. The weakest was probably Richard Jenkins for me.

by Anonymousreply 78October 23, 2018 5:45 PM

I think the point isn't the fact that the play is substandard, although that doesn't help. It's the fact he was just ok, nothing special. Armie is never anything special.

by Anonymousreply 79October 23, 2018 6:34 PM

R77 Is your comment directed to R74 ( me) or another poster? Because I didn’t say that actors can’t be nominated for meh movies.

by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2018 7:14 PM

R78 His comments about Cassey were about his sexual harassment allegations. And he was hella right about that. But, the problem was that Armie speaking out and going after another of his agent’s clients didn’t go too well. Cassey would have sued him if he hadn’t written that formal apology. Also, the time when he decided to get off Twitter was when that half ass apology came out ( but everyone thought it was the Buzz article or whatever). He was humiliated and embarrassed by doing that and regarding this I’m on A’s side.

by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2018 7:22 PM

R80 sorry. R77 was meant to R76 who seems to be one of those TC stans who have a penchant to belittle Armie. One of those who expect a nomination for a role in a subpar movie.

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2018 9:26 PM

R82 Okay, no worries ;)

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2018 9:31 PM

-R71 right! Who knew Bradley was so fluent in French and so well studied.

by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2018 10:06 PM

Armie's not getting a nomination in a subpar movie. I never said he was. I was talking about his play, responding to the insanity that he had a chance at Tony and that he should have won an Oscar for CMBYN. So not sure how that means I like to belittle him. What non delusional person believes he should have won and is getting a Tony? I want to fuck him too but let's be realistic.

by Anonymousreply 85October 23, 2018 10:59 PM

Wonder why he's in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 86October 23, 2018 11:18 PM

R85 do you read your own posts? "Meh actor", not very talented or charismatic, just a connected rich boy who can play at acting, etc... that's not belittling? Lol And Timmy Tim a "hot man"? Really? By Subpar film I meant BB. What a drag that one is but still many are forecasting acting nominations for acting. Anyho, i think Armie deserved the nomination for Cmbyn. Jenkins and Plumner maybe not IMO.

R86 Armie in NY on his own sounds like work commitments. Maybe pre-work for OTBOS première or something else cooking. Soeaking of cooking, the Keto diet during a press tour ... not a good idea!! It'll drive him crazy! And don't they own a bakery? Yes lets cut the carbs y"all. Betcha tgst wont fo down well.

by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2018 1:47 AM

Is Elizabeth doing something on the food network?

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2018 1:54 AM

r88, who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2018 1:56 AM

I never wanted to be a chair so bad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2018 3:34 AM

Because Timothee is there and Armie's wife isn't, r86.

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2018 3:41 AM

This is DL not a fan account if you don't like the truth that Armie is a spoiled rich sometimes meh actor you're in the wrong place.

I'd still fuck him

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2018 5:27 AM

He is a good actor, but he has a vibe thats unpopular in our days. He tries to go beyond it. Good for him. He impressed me a lot in his roles.

by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2018 5:40 AM

What unpopular vibes? That he's gorgeous? And rich? And has a lovely family?

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2018 6:54 AM

[quote] Armie in NY on his own sounds like work commitments

sounds like visiting Tim

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2018 6:57 AM

R95 Hahahaha, no.

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2018 7:02 AM

Yes, r95. You're right.

by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2018 1:42 PM

R94

Yes, all that.

by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2018 1:55 PM

Stop replying to people one by one, you worthless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2018 1:58 PM

R99

So angry. So rude.

by Anonymousreply 100October 24, 2018 5:28 PM

R100 I know...

by Anonymousreply 101October 24, 2018 6:23 PM

30 Celeb Couples Who Can't Keep Their Hands Off Each Other

The photo gallery includes Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 24, 2018 6:47 PM

R102 The only hilarious pic is the one showing JB’s ass. That made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 103October 24, 2018 6:51 PM

I am telling you, her uterus is going to drop out one day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2018 12:25 AM

Now that’s a thigh gap!

by Anonymousreply 105October 25, 2018 1:37 AM

Her dream job is eating cake all day. *snort* I guess that isn't a total lie. The only way she ever eats any cake is in her dreams.

by Anonymousreply 106October 25, 2018 1:47 AM

No the dream job is the new food network show she’s on.

by Anonymousreply 107October 25, 2018 1:53 AM

Ahem, R107:

[quote]Dream job. Loveliest location and we eat cake all day.

by Anonymousreply 108October 25, 2018 2:03 AM

Yes the show is called winner cake all. I mean comprehension skills would tell you the show is dream job and the eating cake is a bonus

by Anonymousreply 109October 25, 2018 2:05 AM

LOL @ R109. You think she eats any cake? Oh you sweet summer child. She spits it out into a bucket.

by Anonymousreply 110October 25, 2018 2:09 AM

No I never said I think she eats the sweets. I was just stating that she meant the show was the dream job. The other poster didn’t seem to get that. I’m really not concerned what she’s eats or doesn’t like others here.

by Anonymousreply 111October 25, 2018 2:13 AM

Armie should try television. He may be successful in a good tv series. Why hasn't he tried TV yet? Does he still wants to be predominantly a film actor? Is it that there is too much competition for television parts? Tv roles have gotten so good lately, it would not hinder his chances at good supporting film roles, because let's be real, he will not be a leading man actor again. I hope he goes for it now, because eventually, as he gets older and has to compete with more talented white male actors, all he'll be able to get is a tv gameshow hosting gig or voiceover work.

by Anonymousreply 112October 25, 2018 2:34 AM

R112 If I might add, he seriously needs to work on his voice. You can clearly see that he hasn’t had any training in that department, but with a little bit exercise he can improve. In this regard he’s like Monica Bellucci, who uses the same in every role.

by Anonymousreply 113October 25, 2018 6:25 AM

*the same voice^^^

by Anonymousreply 114October 25, 2018 6:33 AM

The cake show will be a failure, no one wants some bony white bitch telling them their cake isn’t good enough.

by Anonymousreply 115October 25, 2018 10:04 AM

I am sure Hammer’s agents would love to get him on a series where he could probably start off with $175k an episode rather than the paltry commission he’s bringing in working scale in indies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 25, 2018 10:08 AM

It must be a tv series like the Westworld....Something that can captivate people. The Man in the High Castle is another good choice. Penny Dreadful was good and shame on them bc of a lack of a 4th season.

by Anonymousreply 117October 25, 2018 11:23 AM

Yes I would also agree an ensemble series would be better for him than something where he's the star and would suck all their air out of it with his famewhoring

by Anonymousreply 118October 25, 2018 11:40 AM

R118 He would have been good as Ethan in PD instead of Josh Hartnett.

Also, I’m surprised that he didn’t book a cameo ar least in GoT since basically his previous agent had most of clients in that show. The only one who changed him was Emilia Clarke.

by Anonymousreply 119October 25, 2018 11:45 AM

Hammer would not have been good as Ethan because Josh Hartnett has a quiet grace that Hammer lacks and will never possess.

by Anonymousreply 120October 25, 2018 1:35 PM

R104 Blimey, the missus thigh gap is wider than the grand canyon. I suspect that's where she hides the cakes.

I've read Steve Carell is taking on a TV role in Reese Witherspoon series. These days TV isn't necessarly a lesser medium. Armie or any other film actor can very well do that for a while without it being perceived as a step back. It's just a different project. The latest reviews for BB have been more positive towards Carell than his co-star which means you can be in the Oscar's run and do telly.

by Anonymousreply 121October 25, 2018 6:09 PM

Mrs H's dry cooch absorbs the moisture from the cakes, they come out looking like matzahs.

by Anonymousreply 122October 25, 2018 6:15 PM

[quote] The latest reviews for BB have been more positive towards Carell than his co-star.

That's not true, it's rather the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 123October 25, 2018 6:27 PM

R120 Well now...quiet grace...can’t see it.

Anyway, Armie is finally going to show his face on the promo circuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 25, 2018 7:05 PM

R124 haha he's good at phisical comedy. I like the 1st look a lot and that colour is perfect for him because golden browns bring out his baby blues. The black jacket is ok (not with dark blue trousers!) but he doesn't need a stylist for that. But hey, he looks good in just about anything. He should keep the hair like that for the press tour.

R123 We've probably read different reviews. But nevermind let's leave it there because this is not a thread about the frenchie.

R122 I see, her thigh gap is basically a dehydrator. I hope Armie moisturizes.

by Anonymousreply 125October 25, 2018 9:39 PM

@R125

[quote] "But according to critical consensus — especially out of the Toronto International Film Festival where Beautiful Boy had its world premiere last month — the film hinges on Chalamet’s devastating performance, which will most likely place him squarely on the short list of best supporting actor nominees down the Oscars stretch. “Timothée Chalamet might be the male actor of his generation,” Los Angeles Times critic Kenneth Turan wrote in his review of the film".

by Anonymousreply 126October 25, 2018 9:44 PM

The film isn’t doing well, he won’t be shortlisted.

by Anonymousreply 127October 25, 2018 9:59 PM

He’s going to be doing this shit until he’s sixty isn’t he

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 25, 2018 10:02 PM

He’s making some sort of promo video for Turd Bakery now

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 129October 26, 2018 12:04 AM

R129 He needs autocue to remember he's Armie Hammer. Imagine that. He's a thing now. Demoted from favourite human. Poor thing. So much hope when the day started and the splinter came off.

by Anonymousreply 130October 26, 2018 1:05 AM

Is his name a work in progress, too?

by Anonymousreply 131October 26, 2018 1:21 AM

At this point I’m not even sure his brain touches the top of his spinal chord.

So what is he doing now, pitching a reality show with his bitch wife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 26, 2018 1:58 AM

R131 You means the seemingly missing i? As you know the missus always grabs his arm when there are cameras in the vicinity. Her little brain filed "it", the thibg, as Arm Hammer.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that turd cupcake is a rubber prop. If he eats carbs on film is hair is bye bye. He's such nice hair now.

by Anonymousreply 133October 26, 2018 2:10 AM

In her IG story, Armie's sporting a fivehead. Somebody's gotta advise him to change the way he styles his hair to disguise that receding hairline. He still is very handsome, but it is making him look older than he is.

by Anonymousreply 134October 26, 2018 2:10 AM

Armie really needs to take DDL, or some other serious actor as his aspirational role model for how to conduct himself in terms of PR and public moves. For every choice he's presented with, he should ask himself, "Would DDL do this?". So in this instance, would DDL piss away hard-won credibility and edginess as an actor in order to shill for his wife's frau bakery of death (or his buddy's iPhone cases, etc.)?

I think we all know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 135October 26, 2018 5:00 AM

R135 He just has to look at Ryan Gosling. As I wrote before he himself said that he’s always the 4th choice if the other 3 aren’t available. What is his publicist doing anyway? I know that they can’t held him at gunpoint but still. Le sigh.

by Anonymousreply 136October 26, 2018 7:01 AM

He’s gaining quite a bit of weight. He looks like baby Ford with those chubby cheeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 26, 2018 9:56 AM

So there have some tweets about OTBOS. It looks like ( to my big surprise) that maybe it could turn out to be a Best Actress contender...for Felicity...or a BP one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 26, 2018 11:31 AM

“A very average film about an above average lady. I have no doubt the story of R.B.G. is one that is interesting and deserves to be told, but the way in which this biopic handles it just doesn’t work for me. The film is littered with clichés, some of which literally had me snickering or rolling my eyes.

The cast is perfectly fine, though I found Jones’ bizarre accent is distracting at times. Justin Theroux is, surprisingly, the stand-out for me (and not just because he looks like mid-70ss John Cazale), but there’s nothing award-worthy in here (and let’s face it, biopics tend to be award season bait).

However despite my reservations, the film did pick up by the third act, and had me really rooting for our hero by the climactic final court scene. It’s just unfortunate that there are so many other silly, baggy set pieces weighing the whole thing down. It's a good thing Ginsberg is such a remarkable lady, because everything else about the film is wholly unremarkable; from the cinematography to the editing to the score.

It’s worth noting, of course, that this is a female lead film, directed by a woman (though written by a man), and obviously is all about the issue of sexual discrimination. That's a wonderful thing. It’s just such a shame that the film ends up being so mediocre.

Also, Kathy Bates is criminally underused!”

“Say what you will but RBG is a bloody hero and this movie is heroic and taxation law IS funny like Armie Hammer insists for the literal entire duration”

Etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 26, 2018 11:35 AM

R138 where does that tweet say it's about OTBOS?

by Anonymousreply 140October 26, 2018 12:12 PM

R140 It doesn’t, but it could be either Marry Poppins Returns or OTBOS ( still not sure about this). There were other tweets from the same day talking about this movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 26, 2018 12:22 PM

LOL at the fools thinking that advance praise is for OTBOS, it's obviously for Mary Poppins, the buzz has even made the trades

When will you fools understand OTBOS is basically a TV movie that will die a quick death at the box office

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 26, 2018 12:40 PM

R142 I was the only one who thought amd yes I already gave my opinion about this. I still wonder if it will do good at the BO since I see it more like a Christmas family movie so no I’m not blind about this movie’s potential. But since there hasn’t been anything about this movie be it in terms of screen testings or *insert whatever you want here* it could still be a slim chance about this. Imo, MPR is a bit early.

by Anonymousreply 143October 26, 2018 12:51 PM

It's up against Mary Poppins in December. It will flop. Not a huge audience for any of it.

by Anonymousreply 144October 26, 2018 2:07 PM

R144 Well now, MPR is bound to do better, with that cast, and all the Blunt’s stans, and al. Don’t know about some nominations, Blunt could happen, but hmm....I’ll give it a second thought. Miranda is going lead, not supporting so he could get in Rami’s place.

by Anonymousreply 145October 26, 2018 2:40 PM

MPR is the sort of thing you go see with kids. If you're an adult OTBOS is moat likely your choice. I don't expect it to be a blockbuster but I has the ingredients to do well enough. The première will happen soon so sit tight.

by Anonymousreply 146October 26, 2018 5:56 PM

Will he use all the Hammer inheritance to finally buy himself the Oscar this year? He's super thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 147October 27, 2018 12:09 PM

Come on R147, we know Hammer is not like that, otherwise it would have already happened. Nevertheless, HW is full of nepotism, everyone is connected, that's how you get there and Hammer competes with all of that.

by Anonymousreply 148October 27, 2018 6:40 PM

R148 He should have taken a hint from DDL,deemed a saint around here, and married a Hollywood royalty heiress. Thats the fastest track to the all important Oscar network of influence. He's not thirsty enought I'll say.

by Anonymousreply 149October 27, 2018 7:58 PM

R149 I told you so. He’s not sweating it. That dumbass... A 32 year old guy, in his prime, hot and looks like a 50 year old.

Anyway, he needs some support

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 27, 2018 8:34 PM

DDL had an Oscar before he ever met Rebecca Miller. And I wouldn't call her Hollywood royalty-more theatrical or literary royalty. Miller is a talented artist in her own right, but DDL's success has fuck-all to do with her or with Hollywood nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 151October 27, 2018 10:10 PM

Ralph Fiennes is not bad either. Another actor who made really interesting choices in his career.

by Anonymousreply 152October 27, 2018 10:19 PM

Wow he is almost completely half bald!

Ten to one they replace him on Death of the Nile, his character is a young boy toy and he can’t look ten years older than Gal Gadot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 28, 2018 4:06 AM

Did they make this out of bedsheets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 28, 2018 9:25 AM

That dress is horrific

by Anonymousreply 155October 28, 2018 9:47 AM

R153 stop being stupid

by Anonymousreply 156October 28, 2018 3:55 PM

We need more Queen songs in here. They’re perfection.

by Anonymousreply 157October 28, 2018 4:00 PM

While Timothee is sophisticated, Armie is basically BASIC

by Anonymousreply 158October 28, 2018 4:00 PM

Go to a Timothy thread if he’s so sophisticated. I mean I don’t get the hype of him. He’s not even attractive to me.

by Anonymousreply 159October 28, 2018 4:21 PM

R159 I think the other user meant it more in terms of clothes choices. Tim is not sophisticated, you just have to look at how he dresses in his day to day life, but he has an image to portray and a personality to sell.

Armie is very difficult to dress. He’s very tall, broad shoulders, and a small waist. He has the body of a swimmer. Many of his clothes need to be tailor-made. And....Ilaria with him doesn’t know where to go....

by Anonymousreply 160October 28, 2018 4:29 PM

Tim also has to get his shit tailored or he looks like he’s swimming in his clothes. I think the bland suits are really just Armie’s style not a result of him not fitting clothes.

by Anonymousreply 161October 28, 2018 4:55 PM

R161 Well, it’s the style the problem...bc it’s too bland...too homely, if you want. Also, the shoes he wore need to be burn. Like pronto. With Armie...I’d say that maybe Eddie’s style would suit him better.

by Anonymousreply 162October 28, 2018 5:01 PM

Armie should try his hand at comedy and/or a tv show like Fargo.

His wife is cut from the same cloth as Jessica Mulroney.

by Anonymousreply 163October 28, 2018 5:02 PM

Is Jessica Mulroney also a fake ass bitch?

by Anonymousreply 164October 28, 2018 5:36 PM

Im surprised no one noticed that Chalamet nicked off his suits from Elton John's 70s wardrobe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 28, 2018 6:32 PM

R165 LOL! TC gives me more Kpop vibes...don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing...yet.

by Anonymousreply 166October 28, 2018 9:54 PM

R165 LOL! That's funny.........

by Anonymousreply 167October 28, 2018 11:05 PM

Mrs H took the kids to Disneyland in matching Mommie Dearest outfits. Poor things!

I hope she at least cooks their meat thoroughly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 30, 2018 7:25 AM

Meanwhile the Husband was being honored in Savannah and interviewed by a maybe Charmie. I'm not exactly annoyed about it but seems like he's seriously never going to not be asked about Timothée.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 30, 2018 10:51 AM

Alrighty Armie in the Savannah with short shorts ihuntung a ghost s a movie id watch 5milliontimes but meanwhile .... I'm in lurve...I'm so soft for this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 30, 2018 11:01 AM

Excuse me for the sad picture of rat above my darlings. Try to unsee it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 30, 2018 11:04 AM

Jesus, R168, I thought you were kidding. You're not.

Harper...no wire hangers EVER!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 30, 2018 11:20 AM

Wow, he did a Q&A and no one on DL noticed for over 24 hours. His collapse really is complete.

by Anonymousreply 173October 30, 2018 12:11 PM

R73 We are 6 people at best writing in this thread so give us a little slack. When something shows up someone of us will post.

by Anonymousreply 174October 30, 2018 1:00 PM

That was meant for R173 not reply 73.^^^

by Anonymousreply 175October 30, 2018 1:01 PM

I don't give a shit about his cunt wife, stop putting her crap on here!

by Anonymousreply 176October 30, 2018 2:57 PM

Timothee doesn't care about his cunt wife either. He thinks she's a total bitch actually. That's why he and Armie ahem, "get together" whenever they can. Some say she knows though and doesn't seem to care. But who knows?

by Anonymousreply 177October 30, 2018 3:14 PM

I doubt he thinks she's a bitch. Anyway, not trying to be a bitch myself but why dont you take this discussion to the Tim thread?

by Anonymousreply 178October 30, 2018 3:20 PM

Armie says he doesn't know if Dakota will play his wife in the sequel. It's all Luca talks about. Maybe Armie's unaware Luca has talked about this numerous times and is trying to keep it secret.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 30, 2018 3:23 PM

I thought Armie was present for the printed interview where Luca was going on about Dakota in the sequel. Also, is he still on that keto diet? He’s about to cross the line into chubby and I dont think it works on him.

by Anonymousreply 180October 30, 2018 3:34 PM

I see we have some tumblr peeps here talking about theories. Please take that to tumblr or another thread. This thread is just to discuss Armie.

by Anonymousreply 181October 30, 2018 4:30 PM

I'm starting to think Armie asks interviewers to ask about the sequel and his friendship with Timmy. It's the only thing keeping him semi relevant. Also thinking he might be compulsive. Remember how many times he recited the first rehearsal?

by Anonymousreply 182October 30, 2018 5:29 PM

R180 Yes, Armie was present and definitely knows. Here’s the extract from that NY article:

Armie Hammer, who was also going to the awards, arrived. He ordered a dry macchiato and a Gibson.

“I think my project is gone. My Jake movie is bye-bye,” Guadagnino said.

“Really?” Hammer said.

Guadagnino explained. But it was O.K., he said. There were other movies to be made. For instance, he wanted to film a sequel to “Call Me by Your Name.” He wanted Johnson to play the wife of Hammer’s character. “She has to be a New England kind of hoochie woman,” he said, riffing merrily. “You have, maybe, five children.”

“Oh, great,” Hammer said.

“The only problem is the title,” Guadagnino reflected. “It cannot be ‘Call Me by Your Name Two.’ ” ———

Also, apart from this, but I have a gag reflex every time I hear “news”about this sequel. Why aren’t they directing the focus on his other projects and drop a little bit cmby, jfc.

by Anonymousreply 183October 30, 2018 6:02 PM

^^^i noticed that but it’s Tim not the interviewer who brings up Armie. Their relationship is different. Not believing Armie saying they both didn’t they would be in Dallas at the the same time. Their stories and not wanting* to be photographed together is strange.

by Anonymousreply 184October 30, 2018 6:26 PM

Why would they give Armie's characters five children in the sequel? Who wants to fucking see that? A bunch of little crotch-droplings and some frau in tow? No.

by Anonymousreply 185October 30, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]Also, apart from this, but I have a gag reflex every time I hear “news” about this sequel. Why aren’t they directing the focus on his other projects and drop a little bit cmby, jfc.

There is nothing to say about the sequel that hasn't been said ad nauseam by Luca, Timothee and Armie. I wish people would drop it, as well. I understand that interviewers know that tidbits about Call Me By Your Name gets them views and clicks, but new content would do the same. "On the Basis of Sex" opens in December, plays AFI in nine days. Doesn't he want to talk about playing Marty Ginsburg?  Talk about "Hotel Mumbai" and "Home Shopper" and working with Dev Patel on that. A kernel of info about "Transgression". Anything but CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 186October 30, 2018 7:33 PM

Funny how he was in NY last week doing god knows what and then Timmy flew in that same day. But I'm sure they just ~happened to be in the same city same evening, like in the big D.

by Anonymousreply 187October 30, 2018 7:39 PM

Lol yeah, i must admit it has crossed my mind that he wants to be asked about Tim/cmbyn tbh.

by Anonymousreply 188October 30, 2018 7:51 PM

Do people think that Tim and Armie have actually hooked up off camera? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 189October 30, 2018 8:00 PM

To the Tumblrinas, go to the Tim thread. I won’t repeat myself. Next time, say welcome back to the spamming!

by Anonymousreply 190October 30, 2018 8:01 PM

Timmy probably couldn't care less about him at this point. Arnie needs to move on. It's getting embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 191October 30, 2018 8:06 PM

Go for it Anti T

Flood the eyes with gruesome images that they’ll need treatment for trauma

by Anonymousreply 192October 30, 2018 8:09 PM

R191 you're a fucking idiot. No one had a gun to Timmy's head to go see Armie's play or to even attend the event in Texas. They are obviously close. Why the fuck would a hot young actor even bother to show up at his co-star's kids birthday party. They have lives and movies to promote but they stay in touch and probably hate that people make more of it than it is just a friendship

by Anonymousreply 193October 30, 2018 8:24 PM

Chalamet will most likely receive another Oscar nomination for consecutive years (probably setting a record for being the youngest actor to do so. Armie is probably rather jealous at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 194October 30, 2018 8:31 PM

R193 Geez, relax. I don't know all the obsessive details of their relationship like some do but it seems weird to me that someone in Timmy's position would still be close to someone like Armie, who can't do much for his status and position in the industry. And who is also almost a decade older.

by Anonymousreply 195October 30, 2018 8:35 PM

Maybe Armie is trying to suck up to Timmy for future roles in something Timmy's in.

by Anonymousreply 196October 30, 2018 8:36 PM

Guys, I’m being serious, IF you want your idylle divine to keep going on move your conversation to the Tim thread.

by Anonymousreply 197October 30, 2018 8:37 PM

Methinks the spammer is either the publicist or Elizabeth Hammer. Otherwise they wouldn't be so concerned about Armie 's image

by Anonymousreply 198October 30, 2018 8:49 PM

Elizabeth Hammer needs to eat a sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 199October 30, 2018 8:50 PM

I don’t for one moment think Timmy is interested in the thirsty Hammers. But all that weed they smoked together and bed sharing, there's bound to be something they know about him he wants to keep low. Keep your enemies close.

by Anonymousreply 200October 30, 2018 8:52 PM

R198 Unfortunately he’s not my client, dammit! I would have held him at gunpoint.

by Anonymousreply 201October 30, 2018 8:54 PM

Yeah no one can convince me E Chambers doesn't have an eating disorder

by Anonymousreply 202October 30, 2018 8:54 PM

R200 Wow, you sound almost as delusional as R191/R195. He is obviously very good friends with Armie. It's not like he's lacking for a choice in friends but he makes an effort to see him whenever possible. Given how busy he is, you don't do that unless you genuinely care for someone.

by Anonymousreply 203October 30, 2018 8:56 PM

Armie probably keeps bringing up the sequel to keep them committed to it. In a way I pity him. Before he went on his tracksuit wearing tear and during the good ole days of CMBYN promo he was at his all time best. He looks so much sexier next to the frenchie than he ever did with the wife. Timmy brought out the best in him.

by Anonymousreply 204October 30, 2018 8:58 PM

This thread id getting ridiculous. Once again people can't imagine why two people can't be friends. Lol. Someone in Tim's position? Whatever. And I still don't know why people ALWAYS blow out of proportion how much CMBYN and it's sequels are mentioned at these events. He can talk about his upcoming project for a whole hour but answer ine question about CMBYN and you get some saying he can't move on or blah blah blah. When he needs to promote his other projects he will. He did it fine at TIFF and in Austrailia. And I am sure he will do it for OTBOS and HM. But some need to make peace with CMBYN mentions. It isn't going anywhere for awhile. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 205October 30, 2018 9:00 PM

R205 Thank you for being the voice of reason.

Let’s see how he dresses for OTBOS.

by Anonymousreply 206October 30, 2018 9:02 PM

For how many more years are people going to argue about Tim and Armie’s friendship? They are clearly close and will probably stay close...because they like each other and want to. It really doesn’t need to be any more complicated than that.

by Anonymousreply 207October 30, 2018 9:07 PM

Interviewers keep mentioning the sequel because they aren't interested in his new projects. It's the only thing which keeps him relevant. OTBOS looks like trash. He's going to inevitably be overshadowed by Rogue One actress because you can see from the trailer he's not very good in it.

by Anonymousreply 208October 30, 2018 9:07 PM

R208 Wait, you think Felicity Jones is good? Felicity Jones? Felicity? Did you see her in other movies?

Otbos is not an Oscar movie and that’s crystal clear, personally I’m interested in the one with the Iranian director. Basically his indies.

by Anonymousreply 209October 30, 2018 9:10 PM

I guess no one's interested in Tim's shit either. He's alwayd asked about the sequel too.

by Anonymousreply 210October 30, 2018 9:15 PM

Timmy was asked once about the sequel and never on a prestige interview about his movie. Variety had Hammer on the couch asking about his friendship with Timmy and the sequel. Probably his publicist's idea.

by Anonymousreply 211October 30, 2018 9:18 PM

Can you two settle your argument?

Also, Luca seems to be in stand by. On the hand, JLaw’s movies seem to vanish, maybe Burial Rites is next. In December they had people searching for locations.

by Anonymousreply 212October 30, 2018 9:20 PM

Armie should become a house husband

by Anonymousreply 213October 30, 2018 9:20 PM

R186 I didn't post about the Q&A but I was very much tuned in via a mate in the audience. They've shown clips of Sorry to Bother you, on the basis of sex and Hotel Mumbai. Armie also talked about the Transgression of wounds and how directing was gis end game. On the red carpet he talked mostly about OTBIS to local news. CMBYN sequel and reunion with Chalamay was only a small part of conversation but that's the click bait hence that's what is reported by the media. Its not like the same thing doesn't happen with Luca and Timothay. It does. Go to google news and type in one of those names and see what comes up.... cmbyn cmbyn cmbyn. It's a blessing and a curse. Lol

by Anonymousreply 214October 30, 2018 9:44 PM

R211. I don't know what you are talking about. He's been asked tons of times in big interviews about the sequel and about Armie. But whatever. People can have their narrative.

So many haters. Look. Armie is not relevant and he isn't going to be. The time for that in HW seems like it's getting scarcer and scarcer. Nowadays some actors can only be relevant for a while before they bomb and everyone starts trashing you. I talked about this up thread before. Only a few A listers can be powerhouses these days. And you can be relevant, and then not in quick fashion . Its so funny to see some act like being relevant is such a big deal. Cause the moment a previous "it" person was, then wasn't, you know DL is gonna pounce anyway with thier bile. Happened to J Law, Matthew M, and it's going to happen to Tim too eventually. And it's fine if we do. I mean I come to DL because it's not saccharine sweet and more realistic. I just find some of the complaints a little out there cause I don't know what people expect out of this guy.

So I don't know why people always say the same ol stuff about Armie being thirsty, grasping for relevance, never gonna be a good actor. I feel like Armie is Armie. If you don't like what he's doing, the projects he picks, the things he discusses, you probably never will. I dunno. Like I said. I am satisfied with where he is. If that's him in his irrelevant state but still doing stuff that I find interesting than I am fine with that. Others can worry about his status or awards and whatnot.

by Anonymousreply 215October 30, 2018 9:46 PM

Armie is thirsty. His team paid for that SCAD award

by Anonymousreply 216October 30, 2018 9:53 PM

R215 I so agree with you! I love Armie just as he is and am perfectly fine with the way his career is going. People are always going to hate on him for dumb reasons but that doesn't really matter to me whatsoever. I like his personality, I like his work, and I think he's super hot and those are the only things I care about. In fact, him never bending over backwards to please people or acting super thirsty for acclaim/fame (in my opinion at least - I know others seem to have the impression that he is thirsty but I don't see that all) are things I really like about him. He just seems like such a chill guy and what you see is what you get, which is rare nowadays with most celebs.

by Anonymousreply 217October 30, 2018 9:54 PM

Why are DL sisters obsessed with that annoying homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 218October 30, 2018 9:54 PM

I feel like the comments Armie leaves on the ex Mr Superman's instagram show he has an unrequited crush on Henry. Does Henry ever reply anymore?

by Anonymousreply 219October 30, 2018 9:56 PM

217 loves everything about Armie. Even his Hammer toes and alopecia.

by Anonymousreply 220October 30, 2018 9:58 PM

R220 Well, I love his feet.

by Anonymousreply 221October 30, 2018 9:59 PM

Is Armie dyslexic? He spelled straight, "strait"

by Anonymousreply 222October 30, 2018 9:59 PM

Maybe not everyone is a hater and Armie is in fact thirsty and mediocre?

by Anonymousreply 223October 30, 2018 10:01 PM

He sounds so weird when he talks. Like you just want to punch him.

by Anonymousreply 224October 30, 2018 10:02 PM

And ass, I love his ass sooo much.

by Anonymousreply 225October 30, 2018 10:03 PM

I think a lot of people enjoy tearing him down because he’s hot, rich, and privileged. It’s like a natural instinct for people when they come across someone like Armie - a need to bring people like that down a notch or two.

by Anonymousreply 226October 30, 2018 10:06 PM

Nobody would kiss or fuck Armie without his huge inheritance. He looks like my accountant.

by Anonymousreply 227October 30, 2018 10:07 PM

Is Mrs Hammer doing Timothée on the side?

by Anonymousreply 228October 30, 2018 10:07 PM

What young and thirsty male actor is topping Armie for career advancement?

by Anonymousreply 229October 30, 2018 10:09 PM

R215 The problem here is that we have (not so) undercover Salami stans who can't take off their rose tinted glasses and have a penchant for bashing Armie like the two of them are in some sort of competition. It's really weird. It's not like people are flocking to the cinemas to see BB and they make him out to be sone sort of big draw.

by Anonymousreply 230October 30, 2018 10:10 PM

R231 It's pretty funny if it's Timmy stans calling Armie thirsty because if anyone comes across as thirsty as hell right now it's Timmy, let's be real. That kid would kill his own mother for that Oscar win.

by Anonymousreply 231October 30, 2018 10:13 PM

R 223. I'm fine with the haters. Just wish they would say something new. A lot of them just keep saying stuff that seems really dumb to me Like, do they really not understand the concept of friesdship,cause they seem baffled that he and Tim could be friends. Same with the complaints about CMBYN. CMBYN became widely available only in Nov 2017. It's barely been a year, yet some can't understand why it's still being talked about, asked about, etc etc. at press events and stuff. It's annoying to hear about it all the time but it's not hard to grasp why it's still being talked about. Same with Armie being mediocre. He's been in the business for a decade or more. At this point is it surprising to people that he still is mediocre if you feel that way?

But ultimately it's fine. People can discuss what they want. I only "complain" cause I find it boring to always hear the same old shit about the stuff I mentioned above, Liz Chambers, Armie's thirsty, Armie's not relevant etc.. But tough shit. I'll have to suck it up and get over it. At least R222's jab was new and a bit funny and original.

by Anonymousreply 232October 30, 2018 10:17 PM

Timmy isn't going to get an Oscar nom for that crap ass film BB. It was truly aweful

by Anonymousreply 233October 30, 2018 10:18 PM

Timothy needs to be told 1975 was decades ago and he needs to cut his hair.

Armie's wife needs a divorce lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 234October 30, 2018 11:09 PM

@R215

[quote] Armie is not relevant and he isn't going to be.

[quote] Its so funny to see some act like being relevant is such a big deal

What are you talking about? What is wrong with you? You're 16, right?

by Anonymousreply 235October 30, 2018 11:21 PM

R218 who?

by Anonymousreply 236October 30, 2018 11:25 PM

R224 that is envy talking — not you.

by Anonymousreply 237October 30, 2018 11:27 PM

R234 Tim has already done so; I guess the divorce is still to come?

by Anonymousreply 238October 30, 2018 11:31 PM

The problem with the Armie/ Timmy / CMBYN threads is that they have been infested with retards.

Slag on the Hammers and Timmy all you want, but do it with, at least traces, of wit and originality.

Oh wait, fat girls and black lesbos are not witty.

by Anonymousreply 239October 30, 2018 11:31 PM

R233 hon, the only thing 'aweful' here is your spelling.

What on earth is aweful? Full of awe?

by Anonymousreply 240October 30, 2018 11:36 PM

R239 ATC, back again?

by Anonymousreply 241October 30, 2018 11:37 PM

Elaine is that you r241?

by Anonymousreply 242October 30, 2018 11:38 PM

R239 Seriously! I'm an Armie fan but I know where I am at. It's fucking DL. I expect the haters to be here saying shit, but can we at least get some new material and stop regurgitating the same tired shit.

by Anonymousreply 243October 30, 2018 11:39 PM

R242, I would say you are Elaine trying to throw people off the scent

by Anonymousreply 244October 30, 2018 11:43 PM

Guys, make peace with each other!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 30, 2018 11:44 PM

We are all Elaine r244, you fat cunt

by Anonymousreply 246October 30, 2018 11:51 PM

Let's get back to talking Armie, shall we?

Shouldn't he have made more of an effort? He's after all a film actor, aspiring film star....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 30, 2018 11:58 PM

I still laugh at the idea of ultimate WASP looking Armie playing a Jewish accountant in that RBG bio-pic.

Damn if that's what most Jewish accountants look like, sign me up!

by Anonymousreply 248October 31, 2018 12:57 AM

Sorry my mistake, RBG's husband was a lawyer who was trained in account law, not an accountant himself.

But the rest of my statement still stands, sign me up!

by Anonymousreply 249October 31, 2018 12:58 AM

R247 Armie seems to forget that the red carpet is an extension of his job.

by Anonymousreply 250October 31, 2018 2:04 AM

No doubts that Armie and Timmy are very close and good friends. They have always gone extra miles for each other. Who cares if they have fucked. None of your god damn business, nosy bitches.

by Anonymousreply 251October 31, 2018 2:08 AM

Batshit crazy Mrs H now shilling for the people who cleaned Ford’s vomit up yesterday

by Anonymousreply 252October 31, 2018 3:21 AM

[quote]People can discuss what they want.

Yes, they can.

[quote]But tough shit. I'll have to suck it up and get over it.

Yes, you will. Or you can always go to one of the other boards you haunt and try to terrorize people into submission there.

by Anonymousreply 253October 31, 2018 4:02 AM

God you’re tedious r252

No one cares about the Hammer’s kids, except tiny greasy little obsessed you

by Anonymousreply 254October 31, 2018 4:06 AM

Elizabeth is a very sick woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 31, 2018 1:16 PM

R252 and r255 are now blocked. Talk to yourself you sad cunt.

by Anonymousreply 256October 31, 2018 3:01 PM

Ungghh unghhhh

by Anonymousreply 257October 31, 2018 4:02 PM

Armie commented on Zoe Kravitz's Rolling Stone shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 31, 2018 4:45 PM

R258 They’d look soooo good together aesthetically. So, so, good. Like hella good.

by Anonymousreply 259October 31, 2018 5:25 PM

Oh-oh @R258

Armie is being a bad boy

by Anonymousreply 260October 31, 2018 7:09 PM

Meanwhile, Mrs H has whored out the children to Johnson and Johnson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 31, 2018 8:02 PM

User R261 would you like whoring yourself to the DL audience? I think that your personal pics would be far more interesting. Give it a thought!:)

by Anonymousreply 262October 31, 2018 8:17 PM

Block r261, ATC

She has an unsavory obsession with the Hammer kids, and her posts are valueless.

Leave to talking to herself, like she does in real life..

by Anonymousreply 263October 31, 2018 9:11 PM

R263 I even FFed her multiple times, maybe she’ll get a break. Anyway, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 264October 31, 2018 9:27 PM

Good idea R262. I’ll use up all my FFs on the bitch’s post , from my multiple browser, to try to silence her.

by Anonymousreply 265October 31, 2018 9:48 PM

Unghhh!

by Anonymousreply 266October 31, 2018 10:12 PM

News about our buddy Armie....still not another movie role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 1, 2018 7:18 PM

R257 That's a tad random. Is he a producer or something?

by Anonymousreply 268November 1, 2018 7:37 PM

I wonder if he shares the same agent with one of them. He definitely knows Dornan.

Last week Dornan moderated Carey Mulligan's Q&A for her film "Wildlife" at the Arclight. I don't know that connection either. Maybe they're just friends.

by Anonymousreply 269November 1, 2018 8:16 PM

R268 He just moderates. But yes R269 Jamie and Armie have the same publicist if I’m not mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 270November 1, 2018 8:21 PM

Yes, they share the same publicist, just checked.

Anyway, this dumbass needs to move his ass.

by Anonymousreply 271November 1, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote] Anyway, this dumbass needs to move his ass.

And so what? He can't pull roles out of his slack ass. He's likely auditioning.

by Anonymousreply 272November 1, 2018 8:39 PM

*do

by Anonymousreply 273November 1, 2018 8:40 PM

R272 Just ignore my comment bc it was just me venting...in good spirits, though.

by Anonymousreply 274November 1, 2018 8:41 PM

He has the Poirot movie and another thriller he's working on. Its not like he has nothing lined up.

by Anonymousreply 275November 1, 2018 8:43 PM

R275 What thriller? You mean the one with Dakota?

by Anonymousreply 276November 1, 2018 8:44 PM

ya that one.

by Anonymousreply 277November 1, 2018 8:47 PM

R277 Okay, I know about that one, but this gap he has right now...I dunno, something small, in a good production, he could have got. Whatever.

So Rosamund Pike is trying for another nomination?

by Anonymousreply 278November 1, 2018 8:51 PM

I think he was busy with his broadway play, thats why. He had 2 supporting roles this year, and he has 2 leading roles coming up. He wont be winning an oscar anytime soon, but hes doing quite well.

by Anonymousreply 279November 1, 2018 8:54 PM

I saw A Private War and Rosamund is excellent --far better than the potential leading noms being floated - and it is a timely film about the dangers journalists experience but I don't think she can best the buzz coming from Olivia Colman in The Favourite or Nicole Kidman in Destroyer.

by Anonymousreply 280November 1, 2018 8:55 PM

R280 You know, I liked Rosamund in Gone Girl and I really thought she deserved all the praise. Then, she did United Kigdom and Hostiles, which were good for her, she also has a couple of other projects...Overall, she can get a second nomination in the future years...The same can be said about Elizabeth Debicki.

by Anonymousreply 281November 1, 2018 9:07 PM

Pike was terrific in "Hostiles". Really solid film. It's a shame it didn't find an audience.

by Anonymousreply 282November 1, 2018 9:17 PM

Poor Armie, he is so over that his thread got derailed by Rosamund friggin Pike.

by Anonymousreply 283November 2, 2018 12:12 AM

I'll try to right the thread. Armie could have easily played Dornan"s role as the renegade war photog. Contingent on if Armie could pull off a Liverpudlian accent.

by Anonymousreply 284November 2, 2018 1:35 AM

Posts that don't shit on Armie are allowed in this thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 2, 2018 5:20 AM

I hated that idiotic scene.

by Anonymousreply 286November 2, 2018 5:24 AM

R286

That's what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 287November 2, 2018 6:30 AM

Surprising he says it's a scene when someone is professing love. I didn't get that from the movie or the book. It's just a naive, horny young guy telling an older, more experienced one he has a crush and wants to get schooled about man sex.

by Anonymousreply 288November 2, 2018 7:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 2, 2018 9:18 AM

R289 Nice. OTBOS is rge film Im eager to see because of the cast (Armie and fellow countrywoman Felicity) and RBG.. Tomorrow morninh there's an industry event organized by dateline and OTBOS is being presented by Armie, Felicity, Mimi and the writer. Focus steamroller is out trying to pave the way for Oscar noms

by Anonymousreply 290November 2, 2018 11:38 AM

^^ deadline where I wrote dateline. The though of Armie's furry forearms and baby blues does things to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 2, 2018 11:46 AM

I doubt this film is gonna get any Oscar attention, I just hope it's good. I've been looking forward to this film because of the subject matter. Plus seeing Hammer in interviews and doing press is always fun.

by Anonymousreply 292November 2, 2018 11:58 AM

R292 Agreed. I just want to see his face out there.

by Anonymousreply 293November 2, 2018 12:00 PM

Otbos q&a clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294November 2, 2018 12:12 PM

Is this real? Did they pose together at tiff?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295November 3, 2018 10:43 AM

R295 it’s a manip. They didn’t pose together.

by Anonymousreply 296November 3, 2018 11:07 AM

Have we ever got to see Armie's bare ass?

by Anonymousreply 297November 3, 2018 11:09 AM

R297 Yeah. In CMBYN. Is there any video of his Q and A from the Savannah film festival? I read a summary of it but I'd like to see the video of it if it's available anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 298November 3, 2018 11:14 AM

Any pics of his bum?

by Anonymousreply 299November 3, 2018 11:29 AM

R299 Here’s one with the green shorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300November 3, 2018 11:35 AM

R299 And here is the lighter version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 3, 2018 12:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302November 3, 2018 12:03 PM

Armie has just been announced as a presenter at the HFA awards. What are the odds he presents Timmy with his award?

by Anonymousreply 303November 3, 2018 12:53 PM

R303 You girls really can’t stay in the Tim threads, can you?

Who cares if he presents the mouse, the Pope, Queen Elizabeth or co? He’s still the one receiving nothing.

by Anonymousreply 304November 3, 2018 12:57 PM

Armie has a ton of back fat in those green shorts and I know that they said they had to edit out his balls but did they also have to edit out his Dick bulge cause unlike the bacK, the front looks emaciated

by Anonymousreply 305November 3, 2018 1:10 PM

R303 that would be good, we will get another gush-fest: "Man, you're a brother to me, etc....."

by Anonymousreply 306November 3, 2018 1:17 PM

Who's the mouse?

by Anonymousreply 307November 3, 2018 1:24 PM

R298 I second this. Is it available somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 308November 3, 2018 1:39 PM

Thanks for all the lovely ass shots!

by Anonymousreply 309November 3, 2018 1:45 PM

Does Armie have a Dick or is it in Elizabeth's pants?

by Anonymousreply 310November 3, 2018 2:19 PM

R304 Yes, and he will never receive, my dear. Bad actors receive no awards, no one invented the best bad actor award yet

by Anonymousreply 311November 3, 2018 3:02 PM

R310 Armie's dick is in E's mouth, that's why she can't close it. She cut it off because She wants his slave to be obedient and faithful

by Anonymousreply 312November 3, 2018 3:06 PM

R311 They have. It's called the Razzies.

by Anonymousreply 313November 3, 2018 3:10 PM

The executives at LIFETIME are eyeing him...he'll be on their roster in a few years' time, maybe even less.

by Anonymousreply 314November 3, 2018 3:12 PM

R307 The mouse is the only cmbyn actor, the youngest Oscar nominee in years, despite of being almost a decade younger than Armie, he's thirty years older psychologically and he doesn't want to marry any lunatic, ugly and old woman who is going to suck his money, his beauty and his youth, that is, the mouse is the opposite of Armie. Thank God

by Anonymousreply 315November 3, 2018 3:13 PM

Will someone do the obligatory Timothee Chalamet is the best thing since Jesus thing so we can move on

by Anonymousreply 316November 3, 2018 3:19 PM

R314 In a few years, he will be old, fat and bald, his career has no buried yet because he is handsome, but in a few years, he will not be anymore, Armie already got everything he had to get, the only thing that waits for him is the Papa Bear's life 'cause that's what he prioritizes, Armie prefers to be Elizabeth's husband than being an actor

by Anonymousreply 317November 3, 2018 3:22 PM

R316 No, Timothee is not, he's only better than Armie

by Anonymousreply 318November 3, 2018 3:24 PM

R318. Well good for him I guess. I still don't know why these two are even being compared.

by Anonymousreply 319November 3, 2018 3:44 PM

Armie is gorgeous. I hope he gets the lead in Death on the Nile (the unnecessary remake).

by Anonymousreply 320November 3, 2018 3:46 PM

Is he gorgeous though? Is he? Or is he just tall? I think as a supporting actor he's less likely to be the lead and more likely to be a supporting cast like the middle aged doctor or communist heir. He would be great in either. The lead has to be young and have a full head of hair

by Anonymousreply 321November 3, 2018 4:11 PM

R319 Because cmbyn made Armie a subject on the internet, before this movie, who knew Armie was in this planet ?

by Anonymousreply 322November 3, 2018 4:13 PM

Plus the lead in DOTN has to have some range as an actor. Not sure he can pull it off

by Anonymousreply 323November 3, 2018 4:14 PM

So is Armie going to the Hollywood Film Awards to suck Timmy's dick on commercial breaks? Or so he can record some more soundbites about the sequel?

by Anonymousreply 324November 3, 2018 4:16 PM

R324 I suspect it's the opposite. Tim gets to suck Armie off literally. Haven't you ever heard him? The way he gushes about Armie has pushed his agent to find him a beard.

Btw when are they? The HFAs?

by Anonymousreply 325November 3, 2018 4:21 PM

Are you guys for real now? Like seriously? Why don’t you move this conversation to the Tim thread? Why did you come here? For what exactly? Go back to your idylle!

by Anonymousreply 326November 3, 2018 4:21 PM

R309 You’re welcome.

by Anonymousreply 327November 3, 2018 4:21 PM

Funny that when there is bad press for the mouse his stans blame Woody Allen's supposed best friend and owner of Hollywood News but when the same guy decides to give him an award at the HfA, which he organizes, no one questions it. Go figure. It's a stans world.

Anyway: don't care about who Armie presents, I just wanna his gorgeousness plastered on my SM tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 328November 3, 2018 4:23 PM

R328 Good? Then why did you shitpost with the mouse conversation as well?

by Anonymousreply 329November 3, 2018 4:24 PM

Armie is one of the most bland and one note actors out there. He is nothing but a walking white Ken Doll for gays and women look at. That is his purpose.

He has no range. He’s just kind and charming. He lacks any natural screen presence or charisma. He lacks that IT factor. That’s why shit actors like Joe Manganiello are much bigger names. They don’t need the chops. They have the look but they also have the PRESENCE of a star. Armie doesn’t

by Anonymousreply 330November 3, 2018 4:26 PM

R330 = brutal

by Anonymousreply 331November 3, 2018 4:31 PM

R328 sorry, my reply was directed to user R325 not you. That one only posts when the mouse is in talks.

R330 We already used an entire thread talking about his public image, why can’t we move on from this? It’s getting tedious.

by Anonymousreply 332November 3, 2018 4:31 PM

Does Armie have hair plugs?

by Anonymousreply 333November 3, 2018 4:33 PM

Armie turning up to every award show and festival Timmy is at is feeling like stalking. Maybe this is the only chance he gets to spend time with the mouse? I hope there is some blurry make out footage

by Anonymousreply 334November 3, 2018 4:35 PM

This award is bought and paid for by the studio of BB. I think Tim gets to select who gives him the award. If he picked Armie that is fine. It is probably th only one he will get for BB.

by Anonymousreply 335November 3, 2018 4:39 PM

Too bad Armie's movie didn't buy him any awards. Why did CMBYN not buy him one last year either? He could have used it more than Timmy

by Anonymousreply 336November 3, 2018 4:42 PM

The mouse turned up at the charity even Armie was at last weekend and flew back to NY the day Armie was there so you can say it's mutual "stalking", r334.

by Anonymousreply 337November 3, 2018 4:42 PM

I hope Hotel Mumbai is released soon and am looking forward to Armie's film he shot in New Orleans

by Anonymousreply 338November 3, 2018 4:43 PM

^event

by Anonymousreply 339November 3, 2018 4:43 PM

r337 lol that's true

by Anonymousreply 340November 3, 2018 4:44 PM

Seriously is this a let's pit Armie against Timmy thread? There are plenty of Timmy threads here

by Anonymousreply 341November 3, 2018 4:44 PM

R338 So the NO one should be released this spring. The HM still no news.

by Anonymousreply 342November 3, 2018 4:45 PM

But Timmy had business in Austin while Armie was just at a party. You know Armie begged him on his knees to show up for his regularly scheduled blowjob

by Anonymousreply 343November 3, 2018 4:45 PM

R341 I agree, and for the 3567890th user R325 and user R336 GO TO THE IDYLLE DIVINE THREAD!

by Anonymousreply 344November 3, 2018 4:46 PM

R322, I still don't see that as a reason to compare the two. This thread is always exhausting. Seems like we are always just saying the same old stuff. I always find Hammer threads odd though. Not because he gets hate, because DL hates everybody, but it's perplexing to see this guy get multiple threads all the time because at this pint it's clear it's the haters who are usually filling them up to the max. Which is odd for an actor who many seem to always say is so irrelevant and bad. How many ways and times must it be said.

Anyway, I doubt Hammer is presenting the award to Chalamet. That seems like a bad PR move to me.

by Anonymousreply 345November 3, 2018 4:46 PM

Armie should ditch the wife, come out and get himself a brunette twink who looks just like Timmy. That would show the mouse.

by Anonymousreply 346November 3, 2018 4:48 PM

r343 with the way IT boy Timmy mentions nobody Armie every other interview it doesn't sound like he needed to do much begging at all.

by Anonymousreply 347November 3, 2018 4:50 PM

R345 I was the only person who opened the previous thread and this one thinking that there might other 5 people interested in him, BUT if I see that this degenerates as always, this one will be the last. No one will open another thread for him bc there are only the Tim fangirls left so...I still need to decide.

by Anonymousreply 348November 3, 2018 4:51 PM

I'm betting Armie will present with Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill. His other faves.

by Anonymousreply 349November 3, 2018 4:52 PM

they are friends. Nobody is holding a gun to his head for Timmy to see Armie at TIFF, go to his play or hang out at an award event. Jesus this kid's fans will go away just like every other it thing has in the past. He will have a good career like many before and after him

by Anonymousreply 350November 3, 2018 4:54 PM

Who would be interested in Armie Hammer besides Chalamet cast offs? It's always been the case.

by Anonymousreply 351November 3, 2018 4:55 PM

R345 oh honey, the 'Armie-Tim thing' stopped being PR ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 352November 3, 2018 4:56 PM

R346 show the mouse what? At this point it seems like Armie want the mouse.

by Anonymousreply 353November 3, 2018 4:58 PM

*wants*

by Anonymousreply 354November 3, 2018 4:59 PM

This thread is beyond crazy.

by Anonymousreply 355November 3, 2018 4:59 PM

Jeez. Everyone chill. We don't even know if Armie is actually going to present the award or if they're even going to be seen interacting. For all we know, Tim might bring his new celebrity spawn girlfriend to the event.

by Anonymousreply 356November 3, 2018 5:01 PM

R355 There are only two users R325 and R336 who keep posting about A/T. Only those two, FF them.

by Anonymousreply 357November 3, 2018 5:02 PM

R356 that would be fab. I want to see the drama that will ensue

by Anonymousreply 358November 3, 2018 5:07 PM

The pseudo moderators on Hammer boards wish to silence people who know about his mediocrity. I have to laugh because without the truth sayers it would just be the two of them. Nobody is interested in a middle aged, balding, overweight man child with a stepFord wife and twink obsession.

by Anonymousreply 359November 3, 2018 5:09 PM

Armie should date Timmy again. He was much cooler.

by Anonymousreply 360November 3, 2018 5:10 PM

R359 Excuse me? Truth sayers who? I spent most of the half thread talking about his limitations and his image and all those names you’re copying/pasting. GO AND FUCK YOURSELF! Now, we want to discuss about something else.

by Anonymousreply 361November 3, 2018 5:11 PM

[quote] Nobody is interested in a middle aged, balding, overweight man child with a stepFord wife and twink obsession.

That's true, except for Timmy which makes it all the more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 362November 3, 2018 5:13 PM

R352. I just mean it seems dumb to take focus off of Chalamet and BB by having Hammer present him an award. Runs the risk of getting consumed by the CMBYN monster. I would think whoever handles this kind of stuff would try to avoid that right now and keep the focus where it should be. R355. And it sure is. I don' expect this thread tob e a love fest for the actor. There are a million fan sites for that. But the haters keep saying the same thing across multiple threads. What's the point? Obviously they have every right, but just seems silly to me is all. But I guess it's natural to veer towards the negative and wish to see people fail. It certainly is easier to do.

by Anonymousreply 363November 3, 2018 5:16 PM

R359 this seems to be an obsess for you. Are you a Tim fan or just an Armie hater in general? I can't really tell why waste your time posting how much you dislike the man over and over

by Anonymousreply 364November 3, 2018 5:17 PM

I can't see Armie giving this award. Maybe Nic Shef would be a good choice

by Anonymousreply 365November 3, 2018 5:27 PM

R363 maybe they are going with the maxim: any publicity is good publicity?

by Anonymousreply 366November 3, 2018 5:28 PM

The list of presenters is pretty small and there is no one else who has any relation to Timmy in that list that I could see presenting him the award. But who knows.

by Anonymousreply 367November 3, 2018 5:31 PM

Does it really matter at the end of the day?

by Anonymousreply 368November 3, 2018 5:32 PM

Maybe Armie is going to present to Tim. People respond to their friendship and I guess the box office for BB is rough this weekend when it expanded. I went to BR Thursday night which was packed. Like you said good publicity

by Anonymousreply 369November 3, 2018 5:41 PM

BR was...no comment. A fail in every aspect.

Even IF Armie presents Tim with the award that won’t change anything at the end of the day. The movie will have the same outcome regardless.

by Anonymousreply 370November 3, 2018 5:53 PM

Because Armie presenting an award to Timmy on Sunday night will boost BB's weekend box office lolol. Armie can't even sell his own movies ffs. And by the way it's the recipient who asks someone to present them with the award. So IF Armie presents it to him it's because Timmy asked him to, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 371November 3, 2018 6:59 PM

R371 Just let these imbeciles stew in their hate and fantasy competition between the two while they both continue supporting each other and doing their own thing.

by Anonymousreply 372November 3, 2018 7:03 PM

In what world Joe Manganiello is a bigger name than Armie Hammer?

by Anonymousreply 373November 3, 2018 7:23 PM

R373. I'd leave it alone. It's gonna encourage them to come back.

by Anonymousreply 374November 3, 2018 7:25 PM

Exactky R373. I would say only on the DL

by Anonymousreply 375November 3, 2018 7:43 PM

R375

Not even on DL. Jesus, AH threads are pure insanity.

by Anonymousreply 376November 3, 2018 8:31 PM

R376 You guys know that they are only 2 users shitposting in this thread? And the user you quoted is one of those. Ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 377November 3, 2018 8:59 PM

R377

Not only them. Also this person who starts spam when she doesnt like discussion. And bizzarre was of users from lsa. I never seen anything like that on DL.

by Anonymousreply 378November 3, 2018 9:11 PM

^Honey, do you not realize you're addressing the scat troll? She's the only pig I've blocked here in a decade. Can't see R377's post, so....that's her.

by Anonymousreply 379November 3, 2018 9:15 PM

R378 The person you’re talking about is me lol. I’m atc. And I already said that I stopped spamming....I thought my writing style is pretty easy to point out.

Re: lsa user. There are the same people who complain bc I interrupted their bitchfest during summer, they autocensure themselves on LSA and come here with their...erm “discussion”.

by Anonymousreply 380November 3, 2018 9:15 PM

And if I might further add, it wasn’t because I didn’t like the discussion, but because of the same charmie/cyberstalking shit. Do you see me spamming these past two threads? No, I don’t even sign myself at this point in this thread. Anyway, this is water under the bridge, because at this point people will believe what they want.

Just block my posts R378 if you’re triggered.

by Anonymousreply 381November 3, 2018 9:23 PM

Armie is disappointed in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382November 3, 2018 9:24 PM

R380 How do you know the people from LSA "autocensure" ATC?

by Anonymousreply 383November 3, 2018 10:38 PM

R383 The LSA girls know that some topics such as charmie or Tim being bi or gay or whatever or Lily and Tim are hot topics and many users on those boards want to talk about something else like movies, interviews etc. So what do they so? They come here on DL: the Armie thread now more or less is fine bc you have 2 users acting like dicks, the Tim ones, instead, is just Lily/Tim cyberstalking. Some are lurkers, other are regular LSA users etc. They try to “maintain” the moderate tone on LSA and go crazy in here. Overall the girls over there are nice and the ones keeping the thread alive ( who you see posting) are fine to a T, the problem resides with the other “unknown” bunch.

Anyway, with this what do I want to say? Basically, nothing lol. I already said that I’m not spamming anymore threads, the fangirls have their own and you have the Hammer one....I was the original poster who opened the Armie threads bc I’ve been following him for more years and basically the previous thread was....yeah, me ranting about his personal image...bc I’m a fan but not so blind and I didn’t think people would actually copy/paste my posts and retell my exact words in the very next thread where I’m still present btw.

For the 100000th time I’m not a troll, I don’t have multiple personalities and enjoy this board ( and yes I don’t post only in the Hammer threads).

by Anonymousreply 384November 3, 2018 10:57 PM

Word salad r384....one of the hallmarks of Elaine

JAJAJAJAJAJA

by Anonymousreply 385November 3, 2018 11:12 PM

R384 Are you ATC?

by Anonymousreply 386November 3, 2018 11:29 PM

R384 What do you mean people are copy pasting your posts? Copy pasting them where? I'm not following, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 387November 3, 2018 11:32 PM

tim thread to provide the

by Anonymousreply 388November 4, 2018 4:26 AM

What does Armie Hammer look like? I keep confusing him with half a dozen other people but can't pinpoint him. I know he played the pedo in Call me by your Name. But still can't place his face in a line up.

by Anonymousreply 389November 4, 2018 5:59 AM

R384 who the fuck copies your posts? you really think highly of yourself. you like to use the word tedious but if anything is tedious here, it's your constant presence. you stopped spamming once you realized that no one wants to interact with you here and that you became a burden, much more than any tumblr girl could.

by Anonymousreply 390November 4, 2018 6:33 AM

R390 You’re out of your mind. It’s tedious reading the same discussion about the same topics. I don’t care if people put my posts on ignore in here, you can do whatever you want because I’m not only present in this thread. You don’t like my posts or that triggers you? Fine, ignore me, FF me, whatever. I stopped spamming bc there’s no point in doing it anymore, there’s no point in having a Tim thread bc the orinal posters moved on to greener pastures and there’s nothing to talk about in the first place, and...I think there’s no point in having an Armie thread as well, same topics, same hate, same circus. In time both of these threads will run their course.

R387 Re: copy/paste of my posts, there’s a user in here ( one of the two dicks) who basically gives the same example I gave Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer etc. Why the same examples? Whatever.

R386 Yes, I’m atc.

by Anonymousreply 391November 4, 2018 7:25 AM

Really Anti T, the Armie / Timmy threads have all gone to shit, and yes as you said, the posters who contributed to the threads in late 2017 / early 2018 have all left, except for you and me. I’m going to come continue to spam the Armie / Timmy threads with horrific images at random intervals, because that’s just me. Maybe we should sign DL for awhile, but every once awhile pop up to shut down threads, just to be mean.

by Anonymousreply 392November 4, 2018 7:55 AM

^Go back to LSA, scum.

by Anonymousreply 393November 4, 2018 7:58 AM

Why does LSA think he’s going to fuck around with a black woman??

😂 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 394November 4, 2018 8:06 AM

R392 Haha, I think this will be my last thread in here regarding Armie. When this is done, if the others want to keep on, fine by me, but I’m out of the Hammer threads as well. The irony.

I’ll just go back to my old threads and the BR thread.

R394 Because they like to project themselves onto his next partner and bc maybe a year ago a black woman with a sexy ass sent him some nudes lmao.

by Anonymousreply 395November 4, 2018 8:08 AM

Is there a new Timmy thread?

by Anonymousreply 396November 4, 2018 9:07 AM

Armie stans seem as simple minded and unhinged as he is. Maybe Armie is the racist spammer? No wait that is probably Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 397November 4, 2018 9:48 AM

Literally I think Armie and Elizabeth post here and troll people who say anything negative about them

by Anonymousreply 398November 4, 2018 9:50 AM

Is there a new Timmy thread? please

by Anonymousreply 399November 4, 2018 10:40 AM

R399 GURL! Stop whinning, no one cares about your thread. Open it yourself if you want to talk with the other 3 nutcases and stop bumping this thread.

by Anonymousreply 400November 4, 2018 11:03 AM

I think Armie is my ultimate celeb crush.

by Anonymousreply 401November 4, 2018 11:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402November 4, 2018 11:31 AM

R399 I'm also looking for it. It's maybe this one — not sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403November 4, 2018 11:49 AM

Actually R399, it's this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404November 4, 2018 1:12 PM

Does Timmy pull Armie's hair when he tops him?

by Anonymousreply 405November 4, 2018 2:02 PM

R399 it’s this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 4, 2018 2:04 PM

The crazy, bulimic wife is leaving town. The kids can wear pants and Armie and Timmy can finally get some privacy.

by Anonymousreply 407November 4, 2018 2:04 PM

Armie pings my gaydar. Are we thinking the wife might be a beard?

by Anonymousreply 408November 4, 2018 2:06 PM

I don't think she is a beard per se, and they may f*** once in a while but had it not been for Armie's career in HW, it would be over by now.

I get the impression he's bi

by Anonymousreply 409November 4, 2018 2:25 PM

That makes sense. They had to have fucked at least twice to produce the kids. Maybe she's a tyranny though. She looks very masculine.

by Anonymousreply 410November 4, 2018 2:29 PM

Instead of that terrible play Armie should have taken acting classes. He's such a bad actor.

by Anonymousreply 411November 4, 2018 2:36 PM

Armie is giving me gay, blue steel vibes in the OTBOS trailer. Was Marty Ginsburg in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 412November 4, 2018 2:38 PM

What is the thread now. Elizabeth’s a tranny like what’s the point of these postings.

by Anonymousreply 413November 4, 2018 2:47 PM

This is a pure hater/shit thread now. You will need to go to other sites if you wana talk about something else. It is what it is cause the bitchiness isn't even entertaining anymore. Never thought I would say that about DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 414November 4, 2018 2:51 PM

R413 I doubt Liz is a tranny, she's just a boring straight republican. But to answer your question the purpose of this thread is to ascertain Armie's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 415November 4, 2018 2:53 PM

Armie isn’t gay.

I wish more gay men realized that straight effeminate men that aren’t afraid to be themselves doesn’t mean they’re gay. Two men that are close doesn’t mean they’re low key gay. A straight man close friends with a gay man doesn’t mean they’re fucking.

This is why so many straight men are scared to be friendly or close to gays, the minute they are they get labeled something they aren’t.

by Anonymousreply 416November 4, 2018 3:22 PM

R416 I realize all of that but I still think Armie is bi.

by Anonymousreply 417November 4, 2018 3:27 PM

“Liz is a tranny”

You transphobic piece of shit r410

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418November 4, 2018 3:47 PM

Black lesbos think that they’re amusing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419November 4, 2018 3:48 PM

But they are pathetic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420November 4, 2018 3:49 PM

I realize that too but Armie likes men. He goes out of his way to flirt with them, he had a major hard on for Timothée and he protests too loudly if you ship him with Timothée. Plus my gaydar knows. It's how he touches his wife versus how affectionate he is with men, his stance, eye contact with men. Check out the Hollywood Reporter roundtable and how he looks at Robert Pattinson.

by Anonymousreply 421November 4, 2018 3:49 PM

Isn’t you time up on the one computer in the homeless shelter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422November 4, 2018 3:49 PM

R421 delusional black carpet muncher loon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423November 4, 2018 3:50 PM

Go frig your cunt with fried chicken leg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 4, 2018 3:52 PM

Morons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425November 4, 2018 3:52 PM

Get a hobby...besides welfare cheese

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426November 4, 2018 3:55 PM

Black

Lesbians

Are

The

Worst

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 4, 2018 3:56 PM

r421 what gayydar does a fat straight girl have?

That’s right....Nothing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428November 4, 2018 3:58 PM

The level of stupidity on this thread....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429November 4, 2018 3:58 PM

I’ll bet your mom hates you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430November 4, 2018 4:01 PM

Get a job lezzies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 4, 2018 4:01 PM

Armie likes being around gay men, provoking them. He's an absolute cock-tease

by Anonymousreply 432November 4, 2018 4:02 PM

Get a job Elaine you “gaydar expert”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433November 4, 2018 4:02 PM

Look at the spamming loon. Talk about homophobia. It's not as if no HOLLYWOOD actor has ever been married and in the closet. His wife, before her plastic surgery, looked like a man. It's possible she's a tyranny.

by Anonymousreply 434November 4, 2018 4:17 PM

Hope Armie's flirting with Taiki Watiti pays off with a role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435November 4, 2018 4:17 PM

[quote]It's possible she's a tyranny. An oh, dear and a retroactive "oh, dear" for two instances of posting tyranny.

by Anonymousreply 436November 4, 2018 4:21 PM

damn, I hope so r435. Taika is hot, funny and doing really interesting and successful projects

by Anonymousreply 437November 4, 2018 4:21 PM

I mean seriously, what straight guy in his 30s would make such a comment, knowing what their fan base is like

by Anonymousreply 438November 4, 2018 5:01 PM

Armie is playing you r438

by Anonymousreply 439November 4, 2018 5:18 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 440November 4, 2018 5:19 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 441November 4, 2018 5:19 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 442November 4, 2018 5:20 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 443November 4, 2018 5:20 PM

Fuck off Elaine.

by Anonymousreply 444November 4, 2018 5:20 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 445November 4, 2018 5:20 PM

Fuck off Elaine.

by Anonymousreply 446November 4, 2018 5:21 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 447November 4, 2018 5:21 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 448November 4, 2018 5:21 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 449November 4, 2018 5:21 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 450November 4, 2018 5:21 PM

At least let’s post Armie gifs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451November 4, 2018 5:22 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 452November 4, 2018 5:22 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 453November 4, 2018 5:22 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 454November 4, 2018 5:22 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 455November 4, 2018 5:22 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 456November 4, 2018 5:23 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 457November 4, 2018 5:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458November 4, 2018 5:23 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 459November 4, 2018 5:23 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 460November 4, 2018 5:24 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 461November 4, 2018 5:24 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 462November 4, 2018 5:24 PM

Fuck off Elaine

by Anonymousreply 463November 4, 2018 5:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464November 4, 2018 5:25 PM

Black lesbos like bananas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465November 4, 2018 5:26 PM

Chimps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466November 4, 2018 5:26 PM

Bonobos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467November 4, 2018 5:27 PM

He was soooo gorgeous here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468November 4, 2018 5:27 PM

Hunting and gathering primates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469November 4, 2018 5:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470November 4, 2018 5:28 PM

Wow, good find r468

You’re clearly not a black rug muncher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471November 4, 2018 5:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472November 4, 2018 5:29 PM

This thread has made me racist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473November 4, 2018 5:29 PM

Not against black men...love the BBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474November 4, 2018 5:30 PM

But to their worthless baby mamas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475November 4, 2018 5:30 PM

Hahaha, well you put the porn gifs, and I put the Armie gifs, let’s have a bit of fun, since the thread is already done.

Also, you have all my WWs!

by Anonymousreply 476November 4, 2018 5:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477November 4, 2018 5:32 PM

Likewise Anti T

Let’s finish this thread out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478November 4, 2018 5:34 PM

I liked his cut here!:)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479November 4, 2018 5:34 PM

Fat stupid tumblr girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480November 4, 2018 5:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481November 4, 2018 5:37 PM

Imbeciles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482November 4, 2018 5:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483November 4, 2018 5:38 PM

Cretinous straight girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484November 4, 2018 5:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485November 4, 2018 5:39 PM

You deserve it be chainsawed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486November 4, 2018 5:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487November 4, 2018 5:40 PM

You’ve turned DL into a fetid swamp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 4, 2018 5:40 PM

Putas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489November 4, 2018 5:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490November 4, 2018 5:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491November 4, 2018 5:42 PM

Whores

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 4, 2018 5:42 PM

Cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493November 4, 2018 5:43 PM

Sad cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494November 4, 2018 5:43 PM

Pute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495November 4, 2018 5:43 PM

Worthless cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496November 4, 2018 5:44 PM

Crazy cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497November 4, 2018 5:44 PM

Fat cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498November 4, 2018 5:44 PM

Lezzie cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499November 4, 2018 5:45 PM

Destroyers of every fucking place you touch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500November 4, 2018 5:45 PM

Unwanted cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501November 4, 2018 5:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502November 4, 2018 5:46 PM

Unloved cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503November 4, 2018 5:47 PM

Presumptuous cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504November 4, 2018 5:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505November 4, 2018 5:48 PM

Witless cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506November 4, 2018 5:48 PM

Unfunny cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507November 4, 2018 5:48 PM

Pedestrian cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508November 4, 2018 5:49 PM

Obsessed cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509November 4, 2018 5:49 PM

Hopeless cunts !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510November 4, 2018 5:50 PM

CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511November 4, 2018 5:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512November 4, 2018 5:51 PM

You cunts deserve to be decapitated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513November 4, 2018 5:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514November 4, 2018 5:52 PM

Dismembered cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515November 4, 2018 5:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516November 4, 2018 5:53 PM

Don’t you bitches have things to do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517November 4, 2018 5:53 PM

Instead of smelling up DL with your stupid thoughts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518November 4, 2018 5:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519November 4, 2018 5:54 PM

No one loves you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520November 4, 2018 5:54 PM

You cunts are worthless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521November 4, 2018 5:55 PM

Unloved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522November 4, 2018 5:55 PM

Because there is nothing to love about you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523November 4, 2018 5:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524November 4, 2018 5:56 PM

SO TRUE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525November 4, 2018 5:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526November 4, 2018 5:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527November 4, 2018 5:58 PM

I was the creator of original Timmy 8 - 13 threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528November 4, 2018 5:58 PM

They were witty and informative

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529November 4, 2018 5:59 PM

But you cunts have turned DL into a dumpster fire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530November 4, 2018 6:00 PM

In 2018, we had only the GOC Troll to deal with

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531November 4, 2018 6:01 PM

I liked those threads as well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532November 4, 2018 6:01 PM

But you worthless bitches have lowered DL to the state where it’s not worth fighting for

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533November 4, 2018 6:02 PM

Straight women ruin everything

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534November 4, 2018 6:02 PM

And black lesbos are not far behind them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535November 4, 2018 6:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536November 4, 2018 6:03 PM

Odious cunts

by Anonymousreply 537November 4, 2018 6:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538November 4, 2018 6:03 PM

Die cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539November 4, 2018 6:04 PM

FRENCH FAUN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540November 4, 2018 6:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541November 4, 2018 6:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542November 4, 2018 6:06 PM

Twats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543November 4, 2018 6:07 PM

You twats probably vote Republican

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544November 4, 2018 6:07 PM

Sluts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545November 4, 2018 6:07 PM

Foul twats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546November 4, 2018 6:08 PM

Diseased twats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547November 4, 2018 6:09 PM

You all need to be punished!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548November 4, 2018 6:09 PM

Untouched twats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549November 4, 2018 6:09 PM

Fat twats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550November 4, 2018 6:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551November 4, 2018 6:10 PM

You are stupid to realize that Armie and Timmy are playing you for fools

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552November 4, 2018 6:11 PM

The instragram comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553November 4, 2018 6:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554November 4, 2018 6:11 PM

You need fucked by a pack of chimps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555November 4, 2018 6:12 PM

The black lezzie said: unghh unghh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556November 4, 2018 6:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557November 4, 2018 6:13 PM

439 Armie isn't playing with fans. He's serious because he has several close gay friends and so does his wife and he knows queer baiting is as bad as wearing black face and pretending it's funny to your black friends. No, he's hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 558November 4, 2018 6:13 PM

You’re jealous of Liz is stupid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559November 4, 2018 6:14 PM

We don’t care

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560November 4, 2018 6:14 PM

R558 Tell me you’re young at least. So I can blame it on your foolishness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561November 4, 2018 6:15 PM

R558 you’re too stupid to live...truly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562November 4, 2018 6:15 PM

The spammer is a homophobe who only flips out when you suggest Armie is gay. Maybe it's the wife /beard

by Anonymousreply 563November 4, 2018 6:15 PM

R558 you’re the body language expert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564November 4, 2018 6:16 PM

R563 I’m a gay guy

Let me guess...you are a fat straight girl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565November 4, 2018 6:17 PM

R563 Go and fuck yourself. If people put you on ignore they can see that you’re a fucking troll!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566November 4, 2018 6:17 PM

Is Liz dating that one friend she always visits in Texas? The one she went on vacation with.

by Anonymousreply 567November 4, 2018 6:17 PM

R567

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568November 4, 2018 6:18 PM

In other words go die R567

by Anonymousreply 569November 4, 2018 6:19 PM

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570November 4, 2018 6:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571November 4, 2018 6:20 PM

Ah, I see Matt has decided to grace us with his presence again. Gosh, how we've missed him.

Not.

by Anonymousreply 572November 4, 2018 6:22 PM

Such a moron!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573November 4, 2018 6:23 PM

Retard, I hate Matt Anscher r572

by Anonymousreply 574November 4, 2018 6:23 PM

Why are people flipping out over the very likely chance that Armie is gay? Is this person ok?

by Anonymousreply 575November 4, 2018 6:24 PM

Worthless bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576November 4, 2018 6:25 PM

R574 Let them be, they are just trying to id us. Like, hey, girls! You can’t even tell that we’re two different people. That’s crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577November 4, 2018 6:25 PM

What's the big deal if he likes dick. We all like dick. Relax

by Anonymousreply 578November 4, 2018 6:26 PM

Look, it would thrill my heart to know that Elio and Oliver we’re together in real life...but that a fantasy.

I know it but you do not and you have filled up thread after thread with your moronic posts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579November 4, 2018 6:27 PM

The spammer wants to fantasize about fucking a straight man so the idea of Armie being gay drives him crazy.

by Anonymousreply 580November 4, 2018 6:28 PM

It comes down to the quality of your thoughts... and you are a moron r580

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581November 4, 2018 6:28 PM

R578 It’s not about dicks! It’s about the idiocy of what these threads have become, but talking to you is like talking to a wall.

R579 Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 582November 4, 2018 6:28 PM

Clearly, you are a woman r580

Stupid and dull

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583November 4, 2018 6:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584November 4, 2018 6:30 PM

Women should know their place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585November 4, 2018 6:30 PM

And it’s not of DL, spinning fan fic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586November 4, 2018 6:31 PM

Because no one cares

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587November 4, 2018 6:31 PM

You imagine that we want to hear what you are taking about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588November 4, 2018 6:32 PM

582 you do realize you're nuts, right? It's like watching a child throw a tantrum all because you delusionally think Hammer doesn’t like dick up him. Or because someone insulted his anorexic beard. Why do you care?

by Anonymousreply 589November 4, 2018 6:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590November 4, 2018 6:32 PM

WRONG

you stupid noises are an annoyance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591November 4, 2018 6:32 PM

R589 read my posts. Concentrate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592November 4, 2018 6:33 PM

Is DL done? I think we.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593November 4, 2018 6:34 PM

It’s the same user. Just let her be at this point. People believe what they want and that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 594November 4, 2018 6:34 PM

BITCHES!

by Anonymousreply 595November 4, 2018 6:35 PM

Is that you Liz? Is this what you are doing tonight while Armie fucks his Boy?

by Anonymousreply 596November 4, 2018 6:36 PM

Well we’re nearing the end of this thread

Anti T, I appreciate everything you’ve done for fighting to maintain quality on these threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597November 4, 2018 6:36 PM

Another thread is closed. Do what you want after, because as far as I’m concern I’m out of your hair.

R597 Nah, it’s okay because we fought for the same cause.

by Anonymousreply 598November 4, 2018 6:37 PM

Armie can't act. It's a shame because he's going bald too and he's getting fat.

by Anonymousreply 599November 4, 2018 6:38 PM

To all you worthless twats: die. You lives are worthless.

by Anonymousreply 600November 4, 2018 6:38 PM

Prolapse troll (and eldergay...really Anti T) signing out

Die cunts.

by Anonymousreply 601November 4, 2018 6:39 PM

Hope to see you in other threads unrelated to cmbyn, “buddy”!

by Anonymousreply 602November 4, 2018 6:39 PM
by Anonymousreply 603November 4, 2018 6:40 PM
by Anonymousreply 604November 4, 2018 6:40 PM
by Anonymousreply 605November 4, 2018 6:40 PM
by Anonymousreply 606November 4, 2018 6:40 PM
by Anonymousreply 607November 4, 2018 6:40 PM
by Anonymousreply 608November 4, 2018 6:41 PM
by Anonymousreply 609November 4, 2018 6:41 PM
by Anonymousreply 610November 4, 2018 6:41 PM

I don't get it. If you hate the direction of the discussions in these threads, just leave. Don't behave like a fucktard and spam them out. Some of actually do come her for the bitchiness, not rainbows and fucking unicorns.

by Anonymousreply 611November 4, 2018 10:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!