Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just ate a black man's ass for the first time

Ever since I let a black man cum in my mouth last year, I have had jungle fever...bad. In the past few months I have stuck my cock into several black asses, and I've my ass in return to BBC as often as I've had the chance.

But today was the ultimate sexual act: I tugged apart this beautiful mochas skinned, hairless and flawless buttocks, I got my tongue up there as far at it would go, and went to town.

It was heaven. I feel like I had come home.

Jealous?

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2020 6:55 PM

What do you call the white version of jungle and yellow fever?

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2018 10:27 PM

"But today was the ultimate sexual act"

All you told us after this was that you rimmed him. What was the ultimate sexual act? I'm expecting something really cool!

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2018 10:34 PM

Once you go black, you never go back to not being a sexual fetishizing racist.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2018 10:40 PM

I thought you were in mourning Miss Lindsey?

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2018 10:42 PM

Wasn't it WONDERFUL?

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2018 10:49 PM

R2 i was raised in an upper class suburb where there was one Asian, two latinos (who were brothers), and one black girl (who was so sassy and good looking). So, Afro Americans were not of my sexual radar. I could acknowledge that they were beautiful, but in an abstract way, like a shark or fine leather Italian sofa. Chowing down on a black man's ass.....who knows what I would find? It turned out...paradise.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2018 10:50 PM

EST. 0/10

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2018 12:16 AM

OP, I'm happy you're expanding your universe. Here's some stuff NOT to say to your BBC owners:

"Dante's dick was thicker/curvier/shorter/longer. He lives in Hyde Park. Do you know him?"

"Black Man, Black Man, Where have you gone to?"

"I'm so ratchet"

"Are you part Dutch?"

by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2018 12:23 AM

R7 everything that I have told you is true. You’re jealous, I understand....who wouldn’t be?

R8 I’m half Dutch, and black men have a substantial advantage over me and my cousins. I have a big dick, but I’m addicted to the even bigger black cock.

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2018 12:33 AM

I just threw up in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 11August 28, 2018 12:38 AM

A few months ago I got fucked by a black man for the first time.

Meh

by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2018 12:49 AM

Oh my, what was that like? A delish chocolate doughnut? I only hunger for the BBC (Big Black Cock).

by Anonymousreply 13August 28, 2018 12:51 AM

No one thought to post this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 28, 2018 12:53 AM

47 and still single?

by Anonymousreply 15August 28, 2018 12:54 AM

R10 I was like you, once, eating the asses of only white or Latino men....but, boy, I can tell you you’re missing out. Black have perfect skin, built bodies and these huge cocks. It like a whole new world has opened up for me...a playland populated by incredibly sexy and mysterious creatures that I want to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 16August 28, 2018 1:01 AM

Yes, we understand. Thanks for sharing

by Anonymousreply 17August 28, 2018 1:03 AM

R15 I broke up with last (white) boyfriend, partially because of his small cock.

Problem solved...though I have never dated a black man. My grandpa would just die if I bought a black man to family dinner. Gramps has always maintained that black soldiers were not good fighters, they were only good at driving trucks in WW2.

by Anonymousreply 18August 28, 2018 1:05 AM

r16, I guess we all have our crosses to bear, my "missing out" will be one of mine.

by Anonymousreply 19August 28, 2018 1:14 AM

OP, I think you should incorporate the term "Big Dick Energy" as well as "Alpha Top" into your everyday conversations.

by Anonymousreply 20August 28, 2018 1:15 AM

lick it bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 28, 2018 1:19 AM

[quote]Why is there a seeming proliferation of these threads all of a sudden? OP, I like my own race and my own sex for fucking, thank you.

Fine; but why exactly is all of DL supposed to refrain from discussing interracial sexual experiences because of YOUR personal preferences?

by Anonymousreply 22August 28, 2018 1:20 AM

OP, I know you come from an “upper-class suburb” with all its attendant privileges, but I have a gut feeling you rode the short bus to school.

by Anonymousreply 23August 28, 2018 1:26 AM

They have balls like Brillo pads.

by Anonymousreply 24August 28, 2018 1:29 AM

OP has been hypnotized by the booty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 28, 2018 1:30 AM

I am envious

by Anonymousreply 26August 28, 2018 1:34 AM

Trying so, so hard........

by Anonymousreply 27August 28, 2018 1:35 AM

I do tend to find black guys more attractive, generally speaking. The two best lovers I've ever had were black.

by Anonymousreply 28August 28, 2018 1:37 AM

I've been with enough black guys over the years to tell you that they are NOT all hung.

That being said, the two biggest cocks I've ever sucked were on black guys.

by Anonymousreply 29August 28, 2018 1:42 AM

generally better at rimming and nipplay

by Anonymousreply 30August 28, 2018 1:42 AM

R23 I was in all the AP classes. My high school was almost entirely white, which I regret, thinking I could have known black guys as people, and, hence, be sexually attracted to them.

And the thought of sucking black dick beneath the bleachers is an incredible turn on.

by Anonymousreply 31August 28, 2018 1:44 AM

You had no call to eat my mule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 28, 2018 1:44 AM

black boys are delicious....chocolate cover love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 28, 2018 1:46 AM

[quote]Fine; but why exactly is all of DL supposed to refrain from discussing interracial sexual experiences because of YOUR personal preferences?

Right? Bizarre reaction to a joke fluff thread.

by Anonymousreply 34August 28, 2018 1:48 AM

I bet R10 couldn't click the thread title fast enough after reading it.

by Anonymousreply 35August 28, 2018 1:49 AM

Did it smell?

by Anonymousreply 36August 28, 2018 1:51 AM

I bet you’re better at basketball now too OP...

by Anonymousreply 37August 28, 2018 1:53 AM

I could have written R29

by Anonymousreply 38August 28, 2018 1:55 AM

BBC is some of the best. There is nothing quite like getting a huge BBC pop out of pants. I've had some very average BC but the ones who were big were BIG. The first I ever sucked was unbelievably big and the guy was not very tall. Probably easily 10 in and thickest I have ever seen. Not long after, I had a huge white boy and seeing that pop out was heaven. 2 of the biggest dicks I've ever had in such a short amt of time. That was 10 years ago in my early 20's.

by Anonymousreply 39August 28, 2018 1:57 AM

R36 not like unclean ass, though black men’s bodies have a smell all their own, different than white guys.

I find it exciting...dangerous....that one of the allures of black guys.

by Anonymousreply 40August 28, 2018 1:58 AM

R36, No, it smelled like pennies.

I'm not going to spell this out all over again. I'm R56 on the attached thread. The first guy I ever rimmed (I've only rimmed a couple) was a black guy with a huge dick who literally ground his asshole into my mouth. I was shocked, then surprised at how much I liked it. He was an amazing lover, who took a shower afterwards because he had to get home to his girlfriend and their kid. Later, I fell deeply in love with another black guy (still my best friend), and I did everything I could to please him.....I don't need to elaborate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 28, 2018 1:59 AM

Only some black guys have that smell. Most I have been with (dam I was a slut) didn't have "that" smell.

by Anonymousreply 42August 28, 2018 2:01 AM

Yall some hoes up in here.

by Anonymousreply 43August 28, 2018 2:04 AM

They're not r22, you are the one who has read that into what I wrote. I merely asked why there seems to be a proliferation of these kinds of threads, the kinds that seem to imply that there is "something wrong" with me simply because I don't go to bed with a black guy. As a white guy who is gay, am I supposed to suddenly "see the light"?

by Anonymousreply 44August 28, 2018 2:07 AM

So do they smell funny "down there" or not?

by Anonymousreply 45August 28, 2018 2:08 AM

Nobody gives a fuck who you go to bed with, R44.

by Anonymousreply 46August 28, 2018 2:09 AM

Exactly r46

by Anonymousreply 47August 28, 2018 2:16 AM

Why did you refer to black men as “creatures”? Because you are fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 48August 28, 2018 2:16 AM

For those of you who want to talk about whether black men smell differently than white men: it's very much an individual thing, that isn't restricted to race. Lots of white guys have different body smells, just as lots of black guys, do, too. You can lump people together by race if you want to get into that issue. Not long after I met my (black) boyfriend, I was installing some blinds in his new apartment, and was sweating profusely. I apologized to him, and he blurted out that he liked the way white guys smelled, and immediately stopped himself, almost like he wanted to take back the statement.

Anyway, the first black guy I was with had somewhat a different body odor, but he was scrupulously hygienic: I had the pleasure of watching him shower, and he didn't miss an inch of his magnificent body. On the other hand, I have never smelled any kind of body odor on my boyfriend (now my ex) after 30 years, and it was only a few years ago that he confided that he never even showered on the weekends. Gurls, don't generalize about people. Live in the real world, and try to experience what it has to offer, which is a pretty broad buffet.

by Anonymousreply 49August 28, 2018 2:18 AM

Sex is dirty!

by Anonymousreply 50August 28, 2018 2:20 AM

How many licks did it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll, OP?

by Anonymousreply 51August 28, 2018 2:21 AM

R49 I agree with you and your general sentiment.

I will say that black skin is different than white skin, and it's not even necessarily "hygiene" in many cases but rather than when black skin is dry, it becomes "ashy" and that can sometimes bring a not-super-pleasant scent to one's nose.

I used to get annoyed with coworkers who would literally use a bottle of lotion a week on their skin, but now I know that if a dude is lotioned up like that, he's probably not ashy. And that is a lovely thing.

(White dudes have minor hygiene issues too. Most men need to either wash their ass, balls and taint or get a handheld shower spray to spray off the barnacles.)

by Anonymousreply 52August 28, 2018 2:25 AM

r46 and r47, GOOD, I'M GLAD. Thanks for your kind reassurance.

by Anonymousreply 53August 28, 2018 2:28 AM

We may as well as some visuals to keep the interest afloat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 28, 2018 2:31 AM

[quote]They're not [R22], you are the one who has read that into what I wrote]I merely asked why there seems to be a proliferation of these kinds of threads, the kinds that seem to imply that there is "something wrong" with me simply because I don't go to bed with a black guy.

Talk about reading things into someone's post. Where on earth do you see anything in the OP that implies there's something wrong with you? His post was all about himself and a sexual encounter he enjoyed; nothing was stated or implied about whom anyone else ought to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 55August 28, 2018 2:36 AM

r55 read r16. OP seems to be crossed out now anyway for some reason--it wasn't me, I was merely asking questions why but kept getting snarky replies. I never use the buttons on the right bottom corner....

by Anonymousreply 56August 28, 2018 3:02 AM

^^^My innocuous reply is in r19.

by Anonymousreply 57August 28, 2018 3:03 AM

Plus OP asked if anyone was jealous.^^^

by Anonymousreply 58August 28, 2018 3:06 AM

Racism: the gift that never goes out of style.

by Anonymousreply 59August 28, 2018 3:11 AM

What’s racist about any of this thread r59?

by Anonymousreply 60August 28, 2018 3:56 AM

well im just here for some ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 28, 2018 4:14 AM

R10 bitch.. nobody gives a shit about the sex life of someone who fondly remembers episodes of fucking Green Acres on another thread!

by Anonymousreply 62August 28, 2018 4:25 AM

R10’s now got a red tag.

by Anonymousreply 63August 28, 2018 4:34 AM

Good, R63. That cunt deserved it for assuming anybody cared about his stupid opinions in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 64August 28, 2018 4:37 AM

Love licking ass, any flavor. How many licks does it take?

by Anonymousreply 65August 28, 2018 2:41 PM

[quote][R55] read [R16].

Sweetheart, your whiny post at r10, in which you wondered why people keep posting about interracial sex even though you've made it clear that you're not into it, came before what was said at r16, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 66August 28, 2018 2:49 PM

This is how it really goes down bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 28, 2018 3:20 PM

[quote]I just ate a black man's ass for the first time

Are you looking for praise? Envy?

by Anonymousreply 68August 28, 2018 3:29 PM

Ugh... so many racist assholes in this thread. Look at all those red tags.

by Anonymousreply 69August 28, 2018 6:01 PM

All those red tags are from one poster r69, but I guess you were driven into hysteria and didn’t have time to read four numbers

by Anonymousreply 70August 28, 2018 6:04 PM

R68 I wanted to tell the story about how I was freed of prejudice by swallowing the cum of a black man, my subsequent jungle fever, and what I'd previously considered the ultimate taboo: my tongue up a black man's shitter (I had previously done ass to mouth 2 weeks ago, but I never had rimmed a black hole). My path to being woke cannot be all that unusual, can it?

by Anonymousreply 71August 28, 2018 9:31 PM

I don’t find black men more attractive, I prefer South Asian, East Asian, and sometimes Arabs or Latinos which as we know can be mixed with black. But, I do purposely try to have sex with black men because I want to give them a chance and also because i want to try to condition myself that it’s “hearts not parts” that matter.

by Anonymousreply 72August 28, 2018 10:08 PM

R72 Sri Lanka has it all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 29, 2018 3:09 PM

I’m talking about black Americans with all the black culture attached.

The South Asian in r73 posts is fine a fuck, but he definitely would smell overwhelming of onions, garlic and curry and I’m not down with that.

I had a little bit of trepidation as I lowered my face into that black bung hole about the “black smell” but he was so clean and his faint scent made me eat him harder.

by Anonymousreply 74August 30, 2018 3:31 PM

You gotta go pure African. Nigerian. Kenyan. Nuba from Egypt. Educated, hunky guys from Africa are so hot. Totally different vibe. Amaaaaaazing. Oh and the Carribean...Dominicans. Golden tint in the eyes. Don't get me started,

by Anonymousreply 75August 30, 2018 5:25 PM

R74 White people stink too. Some asians say whites smell like sour milk. Ot Tabasco. Not all South Asians smell like curry, you know.

by Anonymousreply 76August 30, 2018 5:27 PM

R76 I once went to a holiday party where 95% of the guests were Indian (the forehead dot kind). All of them highly educated: engineers, doctors and PhDs. But the unmistakable smell curry wafted through the gathering. And there was no curry being served for food. In other words, curry was infused into the bodies and coming out their pores.

I shudder to think of what the men’s assholes smelled like.

by Anonymousreply 77August 30, 2018 5:42 PM

Like shit, R77. There. What was so hard about that?

by Anonymousreply 78August 30, 2018 8:35 PM

Dot heads smell the worst.

by Anonymousreply 79August 31, 2018 6:39 AM

Why do idiots like R10 even come on this thread? There's are tons of threads I manage to avoid, so why don't imbeciles like him just stay the fuck out of this one? It's not that difficult. Are you that desperate to have it known you're a racist idiot who stupidly tries to convince people you aren't one?

by Anonymousreply 80August 31, 2018 6:47 AM

There*

by Anonymousreply 81August 31, 2018 6:47 AM

So funny. I love the midnight black boys.

by Anonymousreply 82October 21, 2018 7:03 AM

Dear God!

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2018 4:00 AM

LOVE black booty

by Anonymousreply 84December 26, 2018 11:01 PM

Update?

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2020 6:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!