Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Avenatti is Seriously Running for President in 2020

[QUOTE]A new filing with the Federal Election Commission shows that Avenatti’s political action committee, “Fight PAC,” has made a series of expenditures during the closing days of September to set up a more robust fundraising and social media push in the months ahead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 26, 2020 5:43 AM

Ugh, just NO!

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2018 9:00 PM

I hope not. Maybe he's just trying to raise money for other candidates? I remember there was something like that mentioned on one of the Beto threads.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2018 9:01 PM

He would have been better position if he had better luck with Stormy. I'm doubt he will take it very far but the PR will be great (for him) ..

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2018 9:02 PM

Yes! Finally a winner with cojones on our team!

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2018 9:04 PM

[QUOTE]Maybe he's just trying to raise money for other candidates?

This goes beyond that.

He’s running. And he’ll turn the Democratic nomination into a freak show.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2018 9:05 PM

He's going to have to take his shirt off at some point.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2018 9:05 PM

If he's the nominee, I'm voting for him.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2018 9:11 PM

😂 He won’t be the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2018 9:24 PM

He's a fighter like Trump. And like Trump, he will eviscerate anyone who is running against him the primaries. Beware.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2018 9:31 PM

NOOOO!

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2018 9:37 PM

#BASTAfarian queens of DL rejoice!

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2018 9:38 PM

Why wouldn't he? The presidential campaign is like being in a long-running reality show.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2018 9:39 PM

Why wouldn’t he? Maybe because he’s unqualified?

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2018 9:57 PM

R13 so what? He is just looking at the opportunitie$ that will come out of it. He has learned the advantages of running from watching Repubs like Huckabee, Ben Carson and Trump.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2018 10:08 PM

If he is really serious he had better make sure he has no skeletons in his closet. No shady deals, no abuse of women, no nefarious shit. No pay offs to witnesses, etc. Those GOP fuckers will dig deep. He seems like a guy that 45 would have on his own staff.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2018 11:43 PM

R15 I don't think he is worried about winning. It's a $trategic move to raise his profile.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2018 11:45 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA

Maybe Stormy can be his running mate

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2018 12:17 AM

Yeah.. just what we need. Someone taking trump's example. This shit storm is enough, and hopefully is over in 2020. No thanks..

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2018 12:47 AM

R5 Freak show? I welcome one instead of the bovines we've had feeding off the fat of the land. The DP needs serious shaking up before it has any chance of winning.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2018 1:15 AM

He will distract Tiny by getting into spats with him. During that time a good Democratic candidate will pull ahead in the primaries.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2018 1:21 AM

What a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2018 1:44 AM

The level of stupid you have to be to support Ava-nutty after Swetnickgate and SLAPP-suit-gate...

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2018 1:53 AM

[quote]He will distract Tiny by getting into spats with him. During that time a good Democratic candidate will pull ahead in the primaries.

Except, in the primaries, he's going to be attacking Democrats. I love that he does this while I've been being attacked in the Mueller Investigation thread for saying he's turning into a problem for Dems and that his running would be a disaster. I should thank him for proving me right.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2018 1:54 AM

R13, you say he's unqualified, but I say he's infinitely more qualified than the orange turd who currently occupies the White House. Plus, he's highly intelligent, well-spoken and a tough motherfucker. I'd love to see him debate the turd. I have a feeling he'd wipe the floor with him.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2018 1:55 AM

The leadership and definition of the Democratic Party needs to be challenged. They are ineffectual. The Kavanaugh debacle was just the last example of a stunning loss.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2018 1:58 AM

Running for president is becoming a dick measuring contest now. But then again, if Trump can be president. Why not avenatti?

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2018 2:04 AM

Because of distrust of entrenched politicians of both parties, an outsider has an edge.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2018 2:06 AM

That's just a millennial bullshit talking point, R27. They use the "both sides suck" as a reason to be lazy and not vote while still believing they then retain the right to complain. I don't distrust the Democrats. Imagine a world where everything in the Repug platform was implemented. And then imagine one where everything in the Democratic platform was implemented. Those are two extremely different worlds.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2018 5:17 AM

But both sides do suck r28. Which is not to say one should not vote. Not the same thing.

But if one does not acknowledge that both parties suck how would any improvement take place?

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2018 5:20 AM

Absolute lies, R29. Do you suck because there are areas you can improve?

Did the Democrats suck when they got Obamacare through? Did they suck when they passed same-sex marriage in state after state, finally forcing the issue national? Do they suck now that they are fighting for net neutrality? Did they suck when they fought with every bit of the small power they had to try to keep Kavanaugh off the court? Did they suck when they put up both the first black and the first female candidates for the presidency? Do they suck now that they are fighting the illegal gerrymandering, the racist voter suppression, and the anti-democratic voting laws across the country? Will they suck when they investigate Trump up the ass if they take over either arm of Congress in three weeks? And on and on.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2018 5:30 AM

[quote] Absolute lies, [R29]. Do you suck because there are areas you can improve?

Just because you disagree doesn't mean it's a lie. And yes, of course! - it sucks if there are areas of improvement. Especially big areas of improvement.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2018 6:03 AM

Anyone who puts the Repugs and Democrats on equal footing in any way has something wrong with them. The lie is that the two parties both suck and, therefore, it's outsider time. That's a Repug strategy that Millennials slurp up like whatever microbrew they are currently obsessing over. It's what helped create the Bernbro cult and gave us Trump. Stop believing the lies sold to you and actually do some research about the realities of Democrats vs. Repugs in policy and deed.

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2018 12:11 AM

Fuck him. Hey, nice job on the Kavanaugh fiasco, you fucking whore.

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2018 12:28 AM

He hasn’t succeeded anywhere he’s tried to take on Trump.

Stormy Daniels amounted to nothing, and her lawsuit was dismissed.

Julie Swetnick amounted to nothing, and Kavanaugh was confirmed.

This guy is a big failure at going after Trump. He likely has a closet full of skeletons of his own. And he’s not qualified in any way to be running for President. And he also seems like a giant douche.

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2018 12:37 AM

Only one part of Daniels' lawsuit was dismissed. He needs to stop talking about running for anything and concentrate on getting Trump under oath in a deposition on camera.

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2018 12:42 AM

But he talks tough on cable news, R34. It’s about damn time we had a politician who was all talk and no action.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2018 12:42 AM

R25: The Dems are the minority party. There was NOTHING they could do to stop it. Why are Americans so fucking stupid to the way their government works? And I say this as someone who HATES this system of government....

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2018 12:47 AM

His soon-to-be ex, Lisa Storie-Avenatti, said that he was hot-tempered, emotionally/verbally abusive and very vindictive. She said that everything had to be his way or he'd get angry and loud = control freak.

She filed for divorce after 5 yrs of marriage and for whatever reason she had her application dismissed. Then he filed a month later and now he's the Petitioner. So they've been separated for awhile, the final divorce decree is pending. Always believe the ex-wifey. I liked him at first but as of lately not so much. If he does run he will not get my vote.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2018 1:01 AM

Based on ^ above post R17, maybe Stormy can be First Lady. We've already endured one First Whore, another White House whore shouldn't phase us.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2018 1:06 AM

I love Avenatti but don't think he should run for President.

But if he has ANY skeletons in his closet, you can be sure they would have been exposed by the Repugs by now.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2018 1:07 AM

R40, the Repugs never went after Sanders either. Avenatti is not a political threat to them.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2018 1:14 AM

We need tough candidates to counter that pos in the Oval Office. Why do we place Mr Nice Guy all the time? It's weak and lame.

by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2018 1:15 AM

[QUOTE]the Repugs never went after Sanders either. Avenatti is not a political threat to them.

Yeah if anything they’re encouraging him to run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 18, 2018 1:17 AM

[quote][R40], the Repugs never went after Sanders either. Avenatti is not a political threat to them

Exactly. The people they have already started trashing, like Kamala Harris, are the ones who are viewed as credible threats.

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2018 1:19 AM

Gross. Check out his past business deals and lawsuits against him. And bankrupty rulings against him

by Anonymousreply 45October 19, 2018 2:06 AM

A bankruptcy judge has frozen all his profits from his lawfirm. 54 cases in total, including the Stormy Daniels case. This is how he will make money

by Anonymousreply 46October 19, 2018 2:07 AM

If Trump can run and win then it's possible for anyone else to do it to. I wouldn't count anyone out anymore.

by Anonymousreply 47October 19, 2018 2:19 AM

He’s tough! He’s a fighter! He’s a winner! Trump is afraid of him! He’s a man, baby!

by Anonymousreply 48October 19, 2018 2:25 AM

Yeah Trump is really shaking in his boots.

by Anonymousreply 49October 19, 2018 2:48 AM

Sounds familiar: anger-management issues, emotionally abusive, bankruptcy, seedy/shady deals. Based on R38 R45 & R46 I don't think he'll be much better than Trump. Just a bit more polished. It will be more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 50October 19, 2018 4:45 AM

R48 = Helen Lawson

by Anonymousreply 51October 19, 2018 8:15 AM

Avenatti with hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 19, 2018 8:59 AM

He's the man the Dems need.

by Anonymousreply 53October 19, 2018 9:16 AM

no no no no no no no no no no no a thousand times no

by Anonymousreply 54October 19, 2018 9:44 AM

A v e n a t t i is a lot like Rahm Emanuel in temperament. Unless someone can buy Michael the presidency the way the mayorship was secured for Emanuel, he doesn't stand a prayer.

by Anonymousreply 55October 19, 2018 10:53 AM

R55 makes sense. His first political job was with Rahm Emanuel

by Anonymousreply 56October 19, 2018 11:01 AM

I've met Rahm. A snake vibe which I don't get from Michael whom I have not had the pleasure. No equivalency here except both have the aggressiveness needed. The similarity ends there.

by Anonymousreply 57October 19, 2018 12:19 PM

One thing is for sure: Avenatti's blunt and forthright statements of Truth to Power will force the more "acceptable" Democratic candidates to raise their game beyond platitudes and faux-outrage, and at a volume a few decibels above "Chuck S. and Elizabeth W. Monotone."

"Uncle" Joe will have to become "Dutch Uncle" Joe. Joe III will need to channel RFK. Elizabeth Warren will have to live up to her namesake, no, not some Sacajawea, but Elizabeth I. Bernie needs to take a long weekend.

IOW, Michael Avenatti will toss into the political ring not only his hat, but also his gauntlet.

Let's see who is gutsy enough to pick it up.

by Anonymousreply 58October 19, 2018 12:33 PM

R58 yay! The 2020 Democratic primary will be as much of a clusterfuck as the 2016 Republican one!

by Anonymousreply 59October 19, 2018 12:57 PM

What R34 said...

by Anonymousreply 60October 19, 2018 1:01 PM

The only way this slip and fall ginzo is getting into the White House is by taking the tour.

by Anonymousreply 61October 19, 2018 1:39 PM

Handsome guy, usually.

But he looks like “Walter” (Jeff Dunham) in OP’s photo.

by Anonymousreply 62October 19, 2018 1:50 PM

I just can’t stand his ego already.

by Anonymousreply 63October 19, 2018 1:51 PM

Swing your big dick Michael. Bounce it off Tiny's forehead.

by Anonymousreply 64October 19, 2018 2:09 PM

Is he married? Doesn't he need a First Lady to win? Single guy here and not judging but in America today don't you have to have a White House wife? If he married Condalesa Rice maybe. Marla Maples might get him over the finish line. Hmmm who else?

by Anonymousreply 65October 19, 2018 2:17 PM

Maybe Stormy can be his first lady R65...

by Anonymousreply 66October 19, 2018 2:59 PM

Oh great...so now he's planning to actually help spoil the election to help Drumpf. Somebody make this asshole go away already!

by Anonymousreply 67October 19, 2018 3:04 PM

Go for it michael!

by Anonymousreply 68October 19, 2018 3:49 PM

R68 STFU idiot!!

by Anonymousreply 69October 19, 2018 4:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 19, 2018 4:45 PM

[quote]Maybe he's just trying to raise money for other candidates?

Hahaha, yes, he's just a nice harmless guy who wants all of the limelight for h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ I MEAN, OTHER PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 71October 19, 2018 4:52 PM

Goddam hes sexy. Yeah I might just vote that superficial.

by Anonymousreply 72October 19, 2018 5:09 PM

Did you vote for Mitt Romney in 2012, R72? He’s more attractive than Avenatti.

by Anonymousreply 73October 19, 2018 6:26 PM

Sex appeal translates into political appeal.

by Anonymousreply 74October 19, 2018 6:28 PM

I’d like to see receipts on what his ex-wife said.

by Anonymousreply 75October 19, 2018 7:48 PM

Wanting to perform analingus on him and wanting to vote for him are two different things.

by Anonymousreply 76October 19, 2018 7:51 PM

R75 It's in the court documents. Lisa Storie also made these statements in a live interview early this year. I don't know if they are true or not, as I don't know him personally. I just know his ex wife made these comments and had also said they were included in the divorce/court documents.

He is very good looking no doubt. I wouldn't vote for him because I don't think he is qualified. Plus he comes across to me as arrogant. I would never vote for someone because they are hot or attractive, whatever. Never. I always look at background qualifications and character and demeanor; he doesn't have the qualifications and seems arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 77October 19, 2018 8:00 PM

Oh you boring unimaginative timid people. Support him already.

by Anonymousreply 78October 19, 2018 8:30 PM

I vote for character first and foremost, and experience ... looks are way down the line, as far as voting importance.

by Anonymousreply 79October 19, 2018 8:43 PM

If the nominees are Trump and Avenatti I will vote third party for the first time

by Anonymousreply 80October 19, 2018 9:26 PM

R77 boundaries have been stated.

by Anonymousreply 81October 19, 2018 11:24 PM

Looks brains balls. Michael's winning combo.

by Anonymousreply 82October 20, 2018 3:52 AM

Remember when he promised to hold a rally in Texas at the same time Trump and Cruz hold theirs? He said he would embarrass Trump by having a larger rally. Trump just announced a rally on the 22nd in Houston and tonight Michael went back his promise and said he won't be going there after all

by Anonymousreply 83October 20, 2018 6:02 AM

I definitely want to fuck him.

I definitely don't trust him.

by Anonymousreply 84October 20, 2018 5:10 PM

[QUOTE]Remember when he promised to hold a rally in Texas at the same time Trump and Cruz hold theirs? He said he would embarrass Trump by having a larger rally. Trump just announced a rally on the 22nd in Houston and tonight Michael went back his promise and said he won't be going there after all

All hat, no cattle.

by Anonymousreply 85October 20, 2018 5:57 PM

Michael gets attention. Jealous bitches? But'chare DL.

by Anonymousreply 86October 20, 2018 7:30 PM

He's starting to act like tRump, he is calling Ted Cruz Lyin' Ted just like tRump

by Anonymousreply 87October 20, 2018 7:41 PM

Noooo! We must be polite! Only way we should be like tRump is when it comes to money!

by Anonymousreply 88October 20, 2018 8:02 PM

Only guy who has and can take Tiny on and win. See Biden and Warren fail recently.

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2018 3:21 AM

My team will take care of him when I ascend to the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 90October 21, 2018 3:42 AM

President of the Inted States? No thank you. President of his cock in my mouth? Ok.

by Anonymousreply 91October 21, 2018 3:54 AM

[quote]😂 He won’t be the nominee.

That is, verbatim, what people said about the current president of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 92October 21, 2018 3:59 AM

R92, Democrats are not Repugs. We are not mindless sheep. That's why it's like corralling cats to get all the Dems aligned while the Repugs line up to stick their heads up each other's asses.

by Anonymousreply 93October 21, 2018 7:07 AM

R93 But sheep none the less. Who else to ram it in than Michael?

by Anonymousreply 94October 21, 2018 7:40 AM

R94, do you know what nonetheless means? Your entire comment doesn't make sense since the Repugs are the sheep. And, Avenatti is turning into a problem for Democrats. I wish he'd just stay the fuck away from politics and keep attacking Trump as his client's lawyer which is where he's actually effective.

by Anonymousreply 95October 21, 2018 10:14 PM

Scaramucci said today that Trump acts like a bug light. He baits people to spar with him, then they get 'vaporized'. Elizabeth Warren; Stormy... and soon apparently Avenatti.

by Anonymousreply 96October 21, 2018 11:44 PM

Except those people all beat him. He lost against all of them. He's on the wrong side. The public is on the side of those "vaporized" people. Stop selling the bullshit here.

by Anonymousreply 97October 21, 2018 11:48 PM

You bitches are FRIED. Go ahead and give Trump 2020 on a golden platter and keep supporting this sleazeball. And you must be thirsty as fuck if you would bang this dude.

by Anonymousreply 98October 22, 2018 1:54 AM

His vetting has begun. And it ain't pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 22, 2018 2:09 AM

Whereas Trump was never vetted, and has a record ten times worse than Avenatti.

by Anonymousreply 100October 22, 2018 3:02 AM

Is Trump the lithmus test for everything Democrat now?

by Anonymousreply 101October 22, 2018 5:22 AM

Just like Democrats would never elect a Trump, we will never elect an Avenatti. They are two sides of the same coin, which is why Avenatti is so good at getting to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 102October 22, 2018 5:23 AM

I like him as an attack dog. I have no interest in him as a candidate.

I certainly have nothing against the man. He did a brilliant job trolling and jerking Trump around. He can do that kind of shit all day long.

by Anonymousreply 103October 22, 2018 5:26 AM

Someone on here linked to an earlier DL thread/news that said that BANNON was encouraging him to run! REAL!!! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!!! And the date was late September! OMG. It was hilarious!!!

by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2018 6:12 AM

Avenatti is a pathological liar too. We could have kept the US supreme court seat open until after the mid terms, if it wasn't for this Asshole. He more like a republican in his polices. Our collective nightmare is getting worse. I really can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2018 6:32 AM

R95 Read r94 again. Slowly, out loud.

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2018 8:54 AM

Oh, there's not much difference between him and any scum bag attorney that runs commercials during Judge Mathis

MEANWHILE...where are the hot shirtless photos of him from 10 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2018 9:26 AM

Only #fakedems dislike Avenatti

by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2018 9:50 AM

Why did he get divorced? Infidelity?

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2018 10:07 AM

I hate him now. I have wondered de temps en temps if he is actually working for the Republican party as a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2018 10:59 AM

[quote]I like him as an attack dog. I have no interest in him as a candidate

Exactly. He’d be great in a campaign management position, a la Kellyanne Conway. As a President, never.

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2018 11:11 AM

There's some kind of civil court hearing today from a former law partner of his looking for more damages and unpaid wages

by Anonymousreply 112October 22, 2018 11:34 AM

I would hope that the Democrats are smarter than the Republicans that voted for Trump or the pendulum will just swing all the way left. Same problem, different face

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2018 11:38 AM

E105, How is life under that bridge?

by Anonymousreply 114October 22, 2018 11:48 AM

Avenatti is too much of a winner for liberal Dems to stomach being used to milder fare.

by Anonymousreply 115October 22, 2018 11:53 AM

I want him in me so bad

by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2018 11:57 AM

Why does everyone think he will look good without a shirt? I bet Obama has a better bod under his suit

by Anonymousreply 117October 22, 2018 12:05 PM

When has he last been seen on television? CNN won't even book him now.

by Anonymousreply 118October 22, 2018 12:13 PM

Tonight was supposed to be his "Don't Mess With Texas" counter rally. He promised it would be bigger than Trumps. He backed out.

by Anonymousreply 119October 22, 2018 12:17 PM

i want him to plow my asshole and mouth

by Anonymousreply 120October 22, 2018 12:45 PM

[QUOTE]Avenatti is too much of a winner for liberal Dems to stomach being used to milder fare.

What exactly has he won?

by Anonymousreply 121October 22, 2018 1:01 PM

A California judge just ruled against Michael Avenatti with a $4.85 million personal judgment for unpaid debt to a former colleague. They are back in court waiting to hear if his Law Firm will be evicted for unpaid rent

by Anonymousreply 122October 22, 2018 5:23 PM

[quote]Avenatti is a pathological liar too. We could have kept the US supreme court seat open until after the mid terms, if it wasn't for this Asshole

He may be a pathological liar but there was no possible way that we could have kept this seat open until after the midterms. The fix was in and Republicans were going to ram this through no matter what. Democrats simply have no power in the minority to block the majority.

by Anonymousreply 123October 22, 2018 5:26 PM

Update... his was just evicted from his law offices in California for 4 months worth of unpaid rent

by Anonymousreply 124October 22, 2018 5:56 PM

He’s a shitstorm that could ignite at any time. No way should he be on any national ballot.

by Anonymousreply 125October 23, 2018 2:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 23, 2018 2:32 AM

I never understand these men who have SO many problems they are trying to keep secret and then burst on to the national stage. Had he kept a low profile, he'd be a lot better off

by Anonymousreply 127October 23, 2018 11:57 AM

[quote]Why did he get divorced? Infidelity?

COKE...and Infidelity. I'm sure of it.

[quote]Why does everyone think he will look good without a shirt? I bet Obama has a better bod under his suit

I said from 10 years ago, man.

by Anonymousreply 128October 23, 2018 12:07 PM

R127 the lawsuits that are bankrupting him right now are from a couple years ago and the writing was on the wall that this was going to be the eventual outcome. He recognized that he was starting to get a following and wanted to exploit it as far as he could to make as much money as fast as he could. Didn't really work out for him though

by Anonymousreply 129October 23, 2018 4:09 PM

He can go away now.

by Anonymousreply 130October 23, 2018 9:03 PM

Au contraire, R130. He needs money now more than ever and he certainly won’t get it by practicing law. I’m afraid the result will be more Avenatti on TV, not less.

by Anonymousreply 131October 23, 2018 9:19 PM

[quote] I’m afraid the result will be more Avenatti on TV, not less.

I'm wondering how long his TV career is going to last. It's already diminishing.

by Anonymousreply 132October 23, 2018 9:38 PM

As long as Trump is President, Avenatti can find air time.

by Anonymousreply 133October 23, 2018 10:37 PM

Has he considered GoFundMe?

by Anonymousreply 134October 24, 2018 5:12 AM

Are there any shirtless pics?

He may get my vote if they are rather fetching.

by Anonymousreply 135October 24, 2018 5:25 AM

He thinks he’s hot...now, he can go back to obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 136October 24, 2018 12:26 PM

Only going to get worse for him. Just read this article. He is denying owning a company that is headed towards bankruptcy. But refuses to say who the new owners are. Meanwhile records show he is still controlling owner but has been creating new shell companies and has been cancelling and starting up accounts to thwart people from collecting court ordered debt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 24, 2018 10:20 PM

Why couldn't he just be sexy and not run for president?

by Anonymousreply 138October 25, 2018 12:49 AM

He says in his Time profile that the 2020 Democratic nominee "better be a white male."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 25, 2018 5:41 PM

He should stick to lawyering

by Anonymousreply 140October 25, 2018 7:57 PM

He lied in affidavits apparently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 25, 2018 11:49 PM

He’s not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 142October 26, 2018 1:14 AM

He's a fighter. No wonder liberals don't like him. Pussies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 26, 2018 1:55 AM

Yeah, yeah. Always running his mouth. He knows good and damn well that investigation will have no effect on Kavanaugh.

This guy has all the hallmarks of a rightwing blowhard.

by Anonymousreply 144October 26, 2018 1:59 AM

[quote]He's a fighter. No wonder liberals don't like him. Pussies.

PUSSIES?! According to Fox News and CNN's John King, 71-year-old Hillary Clinton and 80-year-old Maxine Waters are inciting and unleashing violent mobs in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 145October 26, 2018 2:09 AM

Michael Avenatti Is the type you bring home and have half-way decent sex with and rush him out the door when you're done. And ignore his phone calls. He's a one timer, and you hope he quickly gets the hint and goes away. He's cute as fuck and unfortunetly just as annoying.

by Anonymousreply 146October 26, 2018 2:34 AM

It is shocking to me that people don't see this guy is a scam artist.

Huge wake of personal legal disputes, adverse judgments, tax penalties, the list goes on.

You'd have to be functionally illiterate to deem Avenatti a hero.

by Anonymousreply 147October 26, 2018 2:37 AM

He's a cute idiot.

by Anonymousreply 148October 26, 2018 2:48 AM

Grassley and Kavanaugh are in for serious trouble. You don't mess with the Avenatti. Basta!

by Anonymousreply 149October 26, 2018 7:07 AM

LOL at his Basta bullshit

by Anonymousreply 150October 26, 2018 10:07 AM

I have no idea if the rulings against Avenatti are legit or not, I haven’t read about them. It’s possible that they’re being reported with bias and that we’re simply seeing him scramble in an effort to protect himself. OR he’s just a different shade of grifter. It’s even possible that he’s a combination of both — shady in his business life, but is a staunch Democrat who wants to use his mouth to make a difference. Obviously, time will tell.

If his legal woes have been portrayed accurately, he would be really wise to step out of the public persona he’s created now, he could still return to a somewhat normal life with a reputation that is salvageable. But he seems to be an adrenaline-junkie, I don’t believe he’ll take the prudent/practical course. He’s a gambler and a risk-taker.

by Anonymousreply 151October 26, 2018 6:10 PM

Is America ready for an eyetalian president?

by Anonymousreply 152October 26, 2018 7:28 PM

R151 the coverage of the rulings have been bipartisan and very fair. Early on most of his critics have been liberals in the legal profession. He connects with people on a visceral level but progressives who are legal Scholars and constitutional experts have been warning us about him since the very beginning

by Anonymousreply 153October 26, 2018 8:14 PM

I hear you r153, the only reason I’m remaining skeptical is I have yet to do my homework and actually dig in to reading about it. But what you say is true about the experts, I have personally witnessed scholars or political experts who I respect disliking Avenatti and what he’s doing. And I realize what you’re saying about his legal woes is the most probable scenario.

by Anonymousreply 154October 26, 2018 10:11 PM

I didn't like him earlier this year when he hit the scene. But now that I know he's messy stunt queen, I find him attractive

by Anonymousreply 155October 27, 2018 3:08 AM

He is a HUGELY messy stunt queen.

Swetnick is gonna turn on him like a cornered rat.

by Anonymousreply 156October 28, 2018 2:02 AM

BETO for Prez, Avenatti Vice Prez! Micheal is scrappy and uses logic in arguments.

by Anonymousreply 157October 28, 2018 3:00 AM

Avenatti for Prez, Chelsea for Vice Prez

by Anonymousreply 158October 28, 2018 3:28 AM

Avenatti for Prez, my ass for vice president. They would have great chemistry!

by Anonymousreply 159October 28, 2018 1:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 28, 2018 3:45 PM

It was obvious that he'd crash and burn back when he was peddling that talk show with Scarmucci. I called it then and people shouted BORIS. Since then Avenatti has shown himself to be the only man in the public sphere who stands up for women. He's grown on me and I hope he finds a role for himself.

by Anonymousreply 161October 28, 2018 3:48 PM

😞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 29, 2018 12:55 PM

Avenatti is still a thing. I thought he became irrelevant once kav got confirmed. If avenatti is dem last hope then the party does not want to win.

by Anonymousreply 163October 29, 2018 1:17 PM

He needs money, and his law career is dead.

by Anonymousreply 164October 29, 2018 2:41 PM

He's a contender.

by Anonymousreply 165October 29, 2018 3:46 PM

I like that he attacks Trump but I think most of us have had enough of a reality show type president. I'm looking for good, old fashioned political experience.

by Anonymousreply 166October 29, 2018 3:49 PM

Avenatti: Hey, me too! I was targeted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 31, 2018 3:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 7, 2018 3:37 PM

Yes an end to these puppies and daisies Dems!

by Anonymousreply 169November 7, 2018 4:38 PM

Mikey Ave got 0% in a poll of candidates that Dems prefer. All that TV exposure has done absolutely nothing for him where it counts most.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 13, 2018 3:00 AM

Are we really going there? We're letting just about anyone with money run for office now?

by Anonymousreply 171November 13, 2018 3:13 AM

Welp, that should be the end of that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 14, 2018 10:21 PM

Oh my!

by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2018 10:46 PM

Yup, not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2018 10:55 PM

Avenatti Reportedly Has Not Ruled Out 2020 Presidential Run Despite Domestic Violence Arrest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 16, 2018 6:33 AM

WTF. What will complete his collapse?

by Anonymousreply 176November 16, 2018 6:39 AM

His guy's ego is wayyyy too big for his boots. He owes millions. He should put down the crack pipe.

by Anonymousreply 177November 16, 2018 6:50 AM

bitch has my vote ide pay to have him drag me across the kitchen floor by my teats....

DONATE NOW

by Anonymousreply 178November 16, 2018 7:12 AM

He should run. He must.

by Anonymousreply 179November 16, 2018 7:16 AM

face it, a bathtub overflowing with diarrhea would be better than trump.

by Anonymousreply 180November 16, 2018 7:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181December 3, 2018 6:41 PM

Domestic violence and raising funds in his client’s name without telling her or giving her the money? He might be made for politics after all.

by Anonymousreply 182December 3, 2018 8:14 PM

Avenatti announces he’s not running.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 4, 2018 4:44 PM

Oh my

by Anonymousreply 184January 26, 2020 5:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!