Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republicans Are Going Straight Down the Shitter in 2018 and Right-Wing Trolls on Datalounge Are Falling Apart

They're so scared, the Trumpbots and Ruble Farmers are losing their continence AND their hinges!

Isn't it fun to watch the rats squirm on deck as their ship goes down? With all their "Hillary Should Run!" threads and "Obama's Not Front-and-Center Enough!" panic.

Fake news until the end! They're going to die politically while choking on their baloney memes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 15, 2019 5:51 PM

The only accurate polls are exit polls, OP. Enough with this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2018 7:58 PM

Yes, in a few weeks they’ll just have the entire executive branch, the Supreme Court and the Senate. They must be quaking.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2018 8:03 PM

I'm torn. I'm a registered Dem in the state of NJ but I fucking hate that sleazy asshole Menendez. I know the Senate has to flip in order to make it a fair playing field but I just can't see myself voting for that scumbag.

I think Congress will become a Dem majority but talking to people I know, people aren't happy with Gov Murphy and are most definitely tired of Menendez. I just looked at the polls and he has a safe lead but I wonder how accurate those polls actually are.

I'm curious as to what others think about their respective state's chances.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2018 8:13 PM

OP are you the same guy who wrote last week saying Mahomes was gonna walk all over Brady?

Not that I don't want you to be right, but three weeks out is a bit early to be calling the election.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2018 8:17 PM

Registered voters in multiple states are being ripped from valid voter rosters.

No one has solved the Russian infestation of tampering with voting machines.

Stop being so smug, OP. Rethugs never quit. Evil never quits.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2018 8:37 PM

I'm not smug, I just think the Conservatrolls are pathetic with their desperate attempt to demoralize liberals when THEIR party is the failure in disarray, losing the House and public opinion polls on all 3 of r2's precious branches of power.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2018 8:46 PM

Republicans best represent the American values of callousness, violence, selfishness, mean-spiritedness, phony baloney piety, bullshit "patriotism" and brutality. That is why they win - they're the most American party. And also they cheat.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2018 9:00 PM

My prediction: Democrats gain control of the House, Republicans keep the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2018 9:54 PM

R3 is totally a Democrat, which is why he wrote so much about refusing to vote Dem.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2018 10:11 PM

Our elected officials don't represent the will of the majority, r7.

They represent a ripoff, two-party system, a rigged, Electoral College and extra representation allowed uneducated states because they wanted to preserve slavery when they wrote the Constitution.

Yes, our system is in dire need of reform. But the majority of Americans voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016, as they voted for Al Gore in 2000.

You may have a better representational system in Britain, but even Old Blighty has a similar problem with the "First Past the Post" system.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2018 12:46 AM

Republicunts will get spanked in 2018, it’s true, but every vote counts so the pressure to get out the vote must stay strong.

THEN the Nazi punching will really truly begin.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2018 1:27 AM

OP told everyone to shut up that Hillary would be president in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2018 1:34 AM

WATCH OUT for these false statements intended to make Democrats and Independents feel overly confident about the mid-terms. Trying to convince you that momentum is so great that your single vote doesn't matter/isn't needed.

EVERY ONE OF US has to vote and harass like-minded registered voters to get to the polls.

DON'T BE FOOLED!

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2018 1:36 AM

I am a registered Dem, R9. Just because I don't want to send that scumbag back to DC for another six years does not make me some undercover operative. The affluent and the middle-class are fleeing in droves thanks to Gov Murphy and his bullshit policies. God forbid someone says something against a crooked Dem. Just fall in line, right?

I can't stand the state of politics in this country. Both sides have lost it and if you dare to say something that is not 100% affirmative about your political party you're treated like a leper. Fuck off and start thinking for yourself you mindless twit.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2018 3:04 AM

So, R3, you’re going to not vote, or vote for the Republican?

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2018 3:39 AM

I'm still undecided, R15. I was registered as an Independent for years until 2008 when I had to declare a party to be able to vote in my state's primary. I voted for Hillary even though I believe Obama had pretty much won the primary race at that point.

I don't take this lightly but I'm really having my come to Jesus moment with this Melendez vote. He is so sleazy I just don't think I can push the button in good conscience.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2018 3:45 AM

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2018 3:51 AM

Vote for Democrats! They're assholes, but they're OUR assholes.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2018 3:54 AM

R17, let's say you found out the Dem candidate in your state was a pedo but golly gee we need for this Dem to win in order to help flip the house or the Senate. Would you still vote for that candidate?

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2018 4:12 AM

[quote] let's say you found out the candidate in your state was a pedo but golly gee we need for this politician to win in order to help flip the house or the Senate. Would you still vote for that candidate?

Republicans sure would! And have, R19!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2018 4:20 AM

It still doesn't answer my question now does it, R20?

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2018 4:23 AM

But what about the Republicans, R21? What about the fact that they voted for Roy Moore? What does that say about them? What about their morals? What do you think about that?

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2018 4:25 AM

And remember independents are the biggest voting block. When I see polls that say 90 percent of republicans agree with trump it means nothing when republicans are only like 24 percent of voters.

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2018 4:32 AM

Still haven’t answered R21

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2018 4:34 AM

I'm still waiting for your answers, R24. My questions are better than yours.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2018 4:36 AM

OP, I can't shake the feeling that it is going to be the Republicans who persevere.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2018 4:36 AM

OP, I can't shake the feeling that R26 is a stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2018 4:43 AM

See, OP? ^^^^ Look at the type of "allies" that Democrats attract.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2018 4:46 AM

[quote] I'm still waiting for your answers, [R24]. My questions are better than yours.

I’ve never asked you a question

R21 did. And you respinded with whataboutism, which is not an answer

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2018 4:47 AM

See, OP?^^^ I can't imagine why gay people would vote overwhelmingly Democrat afters decades of Republicans enacting anti-gay policies!

by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2018 4:47 AM

Why is the GOP so anti-gay, R29?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2018 4:48 AM

R19' your pedo question is fucking ridiculous. Just go fuck yourself, you republican troll.

Menendez is no saint, but he’s 100x better than the republican asswipe who’s now running ads implying that Menendez had sex with underage girls. The right is scum.

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2018 4:49 AM

Same tune all the time @ R30. All these fantasies built up and then the election comes. And then inevitably the tears!

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2018 4:51 AM

I’m with OP. Take a look around. Everywhere is getting record registration from eager voters who are fed up with the daily assault.

Repugs are recoiling and have no reason to vote. They’ve already got their tax cuts (as if this helps jim-bob, and their SC justice. They’ve got no good reason to bother.

It’s going to be a bloodbath for repugs.

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2018 4:51 AM

R29, why are Republicans and the Trump administration rolling back important data collection on gay and lesbian populations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2018 4:51 AM

Repugs always vote. Always.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2018 4:52 AM

R29, why are Republicans halting visas for same sex partners of US diplomats?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2018 4:52 AM

R19 - what state are you talking about? There is no evidence Menendez is a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2018 4:59 AM

Republicans are so full of maralarky I can’t stand to be within 1000 yards of one.

They are like real life internet trolls.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2018 5:04 AM

Let’s hope they all pack up and go home.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2018 4:52 PM

Why are so many Rethugs rapists and child molesters?

by Anonymousreply 41October 19, 2018 9:45 PM

Dems take over house but repugs keep senate.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2018 2:15 AM

Biggest question. Why are trump supporters so angry? They got everything they want.

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2018 3:11 AM

because that black man is still a better president AND gave those useless fuckers healthcare.

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2018 3:17 AM

Good question.

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2018 3:44 AM

GUESS WHOSE REPUBLICAN F.U.D. OPS THREAD GOT SHUT DOWN?

SUCK IT, TROLL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2018 5:19 PM

R14, don't be an insult troll. Have your point of view, fine, but don't insult others in the process.

Anyway, why have an issue with a Dem you don't fully support? Repubs do it all the time, that's how they push through their heinous agenda, they elect evil clowns like trump, McConnell, Graham, and Grassley just so they can have tax cuts and drive up the deficit at the expense of equality, fairness, and the environment.

I'm in a blue state, we have great Democratic representation in Sacramento and DC. Thankfully, I don't have to hold my nose to vote for any of them. But if I had to, at this point in time, I would. Too much destruction is happening under Repubs, they're cheating right out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2018 5:46 PM

I have NEVER seen the Trumpbots as active on DL as they have been the last few days. And it will sadly probably get worse until the midterms are over

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2018 5:58 PM

Vlad adds a 3rd shift in the last two weeks before the election.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2018 6:00 PM

Count on it, r48. It's a critical election and both parties have partisans and trolls (paid and otherwise) out in full force. Always look for the actual data. And if they don't have any, fuck 'em.

The advantage to the Democrats, of course, is that they don't have to lie as blatantly.

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2018 6:13 PM

the disadvantage for democrats is we don't have alternate facts like the kool team does

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2018 6:25 PM

If the "gee I just don't know!" alleged Democrat is really a Democratic voter who has lived and voted in New Jersey for years and years, how come he doesn't know that it's "Menendez" and not "Melendez"?

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2018 6:38 PM

This is why everyone should, however reluctantly, vote for Bob Menendez in NJ. The fool in here trying to swing it to Hugin is a troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2018 6:41 PM

If you want better candidates, vote for them in the primary. Once the primary is over, you only have two choices. If you don't like either one, vote for the one that will do the least damage. It really isn't all that difficult to comprehend, although it seems to be beyond a few individuals.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2018 6:44 PM

Sounds like October 2016, OP. And we know how that turned out.

No, the Democrats are huddled together in their pink vagina hats singing kum-ba-yah, weeping and hopin'.

While the Republicans have about 20 tools with which to rig the election. Do you really think they're going to sit by and lose everything? This is war.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2018 6:48 PM

The Rethugs have been drunk on Trump for the past two years while we, the people who lost our fucking minds in November of 2016 when TrumPutin stole the election, have been working and organizing and registering voters and on and on the whole time.

Oh, Rethuglicans were just getting into their ground game a couple of weeks ago? That's nice.

We will crush you in the House and I think we'll take the Senate too. Trumpanzees have no idea how much they and their dear leader are despised in this country. They think Fux is telling them the truth.

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2018 6:56 PM

SHART TED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2018 7:23 PM

That Beto dude is a nutter. Really, he seems unbalanced.

The Democratic candidates are just not there. Beto will lose in Texas only because he's a weak candidate.

It's a shame, because it seems the enthusiasm is out there to oust the Republicans- but we have junk to work with.

It's going to be a slew of near-misses. And a very bleak winter.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2018 7:30 PM

R58, you really need to up your game, as that was some pretty pathetic trolling.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2018 7:51 PM

he's a newbie vlad just hired for the election

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2018 8:25 PM

It'll a true-to-form election where the youth vote will talk, talk, talk and sit at home. The quite correctly angry women will sit at home. The angry African Americans will stay away. The gays? Oh, too busy. White men will dominate and the Republicans will win.

Because democrats *love* to talk - but we can't organize a damn bake sale. We confuse endless talking for action, talking to each other on CNN and MSNBC for "change". Preaching to the east and west coast who already vote Democratic for winning the midwest and south.

Because there's no sucker easier to take than the one who wants to be taken in.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2018 9:18 PM

thanks for you input boris

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2018 9:31 PM

I'll be shocked if Democrats take back the house. Everything is so fucking rigged and nothing has been done to correct it.

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2018 9:42 PM

we'll take that into consideration natasha, how are the perogi tonight?

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2018 10:01 PM

R14, To opine in the manner you are betrays enormous ignorance of basic Republicanism. Republicans want to DESTROY the entire Social Contract; privatize everything public in order to commit grand larceny; impoverish millions; oh, just GTH.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2018 10:36 PM

I heard a Soviet diplomat once give a good answer for such as the pedo question, above:

“That is hypothetical question, I am practical man.”

It’s better with Russian accent.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2018 11:22 PM

[quote] R48: I have NEVER seen the Trumpbots as active on DL as they have been the last few days. And it will sadly probably get worse until the midterms are over

Well, I never!

Haha, ok, seriously, in the last election, 80% or more of the Trumpbots disappeared right after the election. It was very strange; but convincing, as to Russian or other Conservative interference.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2018 11:36 PM

Now they're attempting to bomb Clinton's house?

Fuckers; reichwing Nazis need to be jailed en masse.

by Anonymousreply 68October 24, 2018 9:27 PM

Without Russian interference and the GOP not playing dirty (yeah right, like the Republican Party and senators will play fair *LOL*) both the Senate and the House will have the biggest majority of members of the Democratic Party in US history.

by Anonymousreply 69October 24, 2018 9:32 PM

Independent voters are SO abandoning Trump in 2020!

by Anonymousreply 70October 24, 2018 9:42 PM

R3 is why the Republicans are in complete control of the country. Democrats — at least the trolls who call themselves Democrats — worry, worry, worry about the fact that the Democrat running is not as pure as the driven snow, and withhold their votes as a result. Republicans, on the other hand, excuse even the most egregious behavior (see: Roy Moore) and pull the lever for their man because they understand that the place to take care of problems like Menendez is from a position of power and not when you have, literally, none.

by Anonymousreply 71October 24, 2018 9:56 PM

Are y'all registered to flush?

by Anonymousreply 72November 3, 2018 8:20 PM

That's what they want you to believe, OP. But I'm getting the creepy sensation that they are crouching to the side, giggling. That it's going to be a red wave thanks to vote hacking finagling. Then they can attribute it to Trump's supposed popularity or the good economy or some shit.

Do you think these corrupt people would just sit back and see what voters do? Leave it to chance?

If they tamper with a citizen's right to vote we need to burn this fucking country to the ground. To. The. Ground.

by Anonymousreply 73November 3, 2018 8:29 PM

They need to be punished for all the bombing attempts. Thank god they are worthless and incompetent.

Republicans wouldn’t be able to make it out the door without government assistance. Betwee govenment contacts and farm welfare they are way too dependent on Uncle Sam.

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2018 11:31 AM

I blocked R3 and R21 disappeared too. Repugnant troll trying to put people off voting blue straight down the line in NJ. I don't like Mendendez either, but I hate nazis more.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2018 11:39 AM

Vote blue all the way down and the rest will work itself out through a healthy democracy.

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2018 1:45 PM

Change is a-comin'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 5, 2018 12:50 AM

Vote all Dems, bitches. You deplorables know you want to, the winning only made you more miserable and triggered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 5, 2018 12:58 AM

The Senate will focus solely on confirming judges for the next two years until every vacancy is filled.

by Anonymousreply 79November 5, 2018 2:07 AM

Bad news, guys.

Claire McCaskill has been losing her senate seat in the last, 3 statewide polls of Missouri.

She has shrunk the margin down to .5% and Democrats will still make a net gain in the Senate, but Democrats may not get to 50 senate seats tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 5, 2018 8:39 PM

R80, that's not quite correct. it's not really "the last three statewide polls." All seven of the current polls listed in RCP were over similar time ranges, with only a couple of days separating them. A 0.5% difference in the aggregate polling is just noise. Basically, the race is a tie, as it's been for some time. Considering that Hawley was +2 on October 29th, it's good news that there has been movement in McCaskill's direction.

Per FiveThirtyEight, both Emerson and Trafalgar lean Republican, by the way, and they still have this as a very slight edge for McCaskill. If Missouri sees anything like a blue wave, even a small one, McCaskill will win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 5, 2018 9:12 PM

Massive ballot fraud and voter supression going on in multiple states.

Rethugs will not stop at any crime.

by Anonymousreply 82November 5, 2018 9:25 PM

McCaskill has the benefit of incumbency, too, r81, which I always figured would secure her win.

But Missouri has a lot of Donald Trump's white trash army of suckers, and Trump has been fapping them into a frenzy over the prospect of getting to shoot and kill illegal immigrants, which really turns them on.

by Anonymousreply 83November 5, 2018 10:05 PM

Looks like we had some pwecious widdle Wepublipussies flame out the thread!

Just like they're going to flame out at the ballot box today!

What's the matter, Wepublipussies? Can't handle the twooth? "Twoothiness, take the wheel!" they cry!

by Anonymousreply 84November 6, 2018 7:21 AM

[quote] the rest will work itself out through a healthy democracy.

A “healthy” democracy shouldn’t be based on a very limited choice (passing the ball between the same old 2 parties for all eternity). A “healthy” democracy should also include more “direct democracy” elements, which place checks on the representatives by giving more policy-setting power to the citizens themselves.

by Anonymousreply 85November 6, 2018 8:02 AM

But until the system is reformed, r85, those Republicans need to go straight down the shitter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 6, 2018 3:02 PM

Virginia flushes the first Deplorable — Barbara Comstock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 6, 2018 11:57 PM

Buh-bye, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 6, 2018 11:59 PM

r84 there is no need for juvenility.

by Anonymousreply 89November 7, 2018 12:01 AM

Oh, Donna!

Shalala flushes Ileana Ros-Lehtinen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 7, 2018 12:29 AM

Buh-bye, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, you SHRILL, WARMONGERING CUNT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 7, 2018 12:29 AM

Rick Saccone goes straight down the shitter!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 7, 2018 1:43 AM

Bye, Saccone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 7, 2018 1:45 AM

Mary Scanlon flushes Pearl Kim!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 7, 2018 1:54 AM

Annyeong, Pearl Kim!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 7, 2018 1:56 AM

Mikie Sherrill flushes Jay Webber!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 7, 2018 2:11 AM

Bye, Jay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 7, 2018 2:12 AM

Haley Stevens flipped Michigan's 11th district!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 7, 2018 2:15 AM

Stevens just Made America Great Again by FLUSHING Lena Epstein!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 7, 2018 2:17 AM

Bye, Lena Epstein and Dave Trott!

Don't let the shitter pipes hit you on the way down!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 7, 2018 2:18 AM

Governor-Elect Laura Kelly just flushed Kris Kobach in the DEEP, RED STATE OF KANSAS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 7, 2018 2:20 AM

Bye, Kris Kobach!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 7, 2018 2:23 AM

A queer Native American just flushed the Deplorable Kevin Yoder in the deep-red, Trump state of Kansas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 7, 2018 2:28 AM

Susan Wild flushes Pat Browne!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 7, 2018 2:34 AM

Browne is for toilets!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 7, 2018 2:35 AM

Elaine Luria just flushed Scott Taylor!

Democrats only need 9 more wins to gain the House!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 7, 2018 2:37 AM

Buh-bye, Scott!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 7, 2018 2:42 AM

Former NFL star Colin Allred JUST FLUSHED THE CHAIRMAN OF THE HOUSE RULES COMMITTEE, Pete Sessions!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 7, 2018 2:45 AM

Since Sessions let the sewer conduct all his sessions, Pete will now conduct Sessions in the sewer.

BUH-BYE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 7, 2018 2:47 AM

thank you, flushing troll.

by Anonymousreply 110November 7, 2018 2:50 AM

Chrissy Houlahan just flushed another crotchety, Deplorable fart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 7, 2018 2:51 AM

Light a match on the way down, McCauley!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 7, 2018 2:55 AM

Dean Phillips flushed another incumbent Deplorable, Erik Paulsen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 7, 2018 2:58 AM

DEMOCRATS WON THE HOUSE ALREADY!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 7, 2018 3:01 AM

Surprise flush!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 7, 2018 3:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 7, 2018 3:10 AM

Max Rose ensures that incumbent Deplorable Dan Donovan will be sleeping with the rest of the turds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 7, 2018 3:12 AM

Mucarsel-Powell helps Florida kick Curbelo to the Curb!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 7, 2018 3:14 AM

Join the chorus, Curbello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 7, 2018 3:16 AM

Three-term Deplorable Rodney Davis won't stagnate that toilet water anymore in Illinois, thanks to Betsy Londrigan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 7, 2018 3:25 AM

Bye, Rodney!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 7, 2018 3:26 AM

Anthony Brindisi just unclogged another seat in Congress!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 7, 2018 3:28 AM

Bye, Former Congresswoman Claudia Tenney!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 7, 2018 3:31 AM

Antonio Delgado just helped with those clogged toilets in New York!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 7, 2018 3:33 AM

Hip-hopphobia didn't work for John Faso.

Now there's no more fussing over Faso!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 7, 2018 3:37 AM

Two toxic terms was enough for Wisconsin firebrand Governor Scott Walker!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 7, 2018 8:47 AM

No, Governor Walker, you don't get to be President.

You get to Walk STRAIGHT DOWN THE SHITTER!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 7, 2018 8:49 AM

This thread is bringing me a lot of joy.

by Anonymousreply 128November 7, 2018 8:50 AM

"Captain! Sensors indicate a critical buildup of blue tachyon pulses in Sector Gamma Five by stardate 2020. If they continue at this rate, THE TOXIC ANOMALY IS GOING STRAIGHT DOWN THE SHITTER!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 7, 2018 8:59 AM

Dana rohrbacker will have to clog some Russian commodes from now on.

He got flushed right down the shitter!

by Anonymousreply 130November 7, 2018 9:42 AM

Kim Davis is gone, even though she's too fat to go down the shitter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 7, 2018 7:58 PM

When the sitting, Republican Speaker of the House resigns before the election, you know your President is a corrupt, scumbag with no confidence from party colleagues who secretly know better.

AND NOW, A SITTING ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE PRESIDENT ALSO RESIGNS HIMSELF DOWN THE SHITTER!

Buh-bye, Jeff Sessions!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 7, 2018 8:07 PM

Nevada prefers Jacky Rosen to its past, Republican mistakes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 7, 2018 8:09 PM

So much for Trump's short-lived streak in the Senate.

Dean Heller went STRAIGHT DOWN THE SHITTER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 7, 2018 8:15 PM

Nevada CORPSE elected!

GOPigs elcted a fuckin' pimp's CORPSE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 7, 2018 8:21 PM

We're coming after you, you orange piece of shit. YOU'RE NEXT!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 8, 2018 2:31 AM

Jeff Flake flakes out of Arizona's Senate seat as he loses to a queer in a deep red state.

Hope that Kavanaugh vote was worth it, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 14, 2018 6:43 PM

These Nazis are just flushing themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 14, 2018 6:44 PM

This thread gives a lot of credence to the idea that the garbage regressive people on the extreme left have taken over the Democratic Party. This doesn’t bode well for 2020. Especially with Hillary running.

by Anonymousreply 139November 14, 2018 6:51 PM

“The garbage regressive people?” Ah, ok. You sound normal.

by Anonymousreply 140November 14, 2018 6:53 PM

BRING ON 2020, when the Senate tossups aren't mostly in red states anymore!

The G.O.P. has to defend more seats than Democrats in 2020, plus, voter turnout is larger in Presidential election years, which means MORE REPUBLICANS ARE GOING STRAIGHT DOWN THE SHITTER IN 2020 AND DEMOCRATS WILL TAKE OVER THE SENATE, BITCH!

Bring it on! I can't WAIT for 2020!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 14, 2018 6:56 PM

This is the problem with the regressive, neo-Nazi right:

Putin and the Mercers can't afford to bribe EVERYBODY!

by Anonymousreply 142November 14, 2018 6:57 PM

Watch Kavanaugh's cunt Susan Collins of Maine go straight down the shitter in 2020!!

CALLING IT NOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 14, 2018 7:02 PM

[quote]regressive people on the extreme left

Do you have any idea what words mean?

by Anonymousreply 144November 14, 2018 7:03 PM

Cory Gardner of Colorado is ALSO going straight down the shitter in 2020, for Deplorable, UnAmerican activities and the proper relocation of his shit-eating grin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 14, 2018 7:05 PM

R139 crawled up outta the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 146November 14, 2018 9:29 PM

LITERALLY right down the shitter.

Trump's Acting Attorney General was an active participant in a scam company that marketed "masculine toilets"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 15, 2018 6:41 PM

Fun thread.

Cue one up for the outgoing Homeland sec.

by Anonymousreply 148November 15, 2018 6:47 PM

Maine just added Bruce Poliquin straight down the shitter, just like they're going to do to with Susan "Kavanaugh Can Rape Me" Collins!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 15, 2018 8:26 PM

Buh-bye, Bruce!

Save spaces for Trump and Susan Collins in 2020!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 15, 2018 8:41 PM

I see Miss Lindsey is hedging her bets. After being Trump's butt bitch when it came to Kavanaugh, he's now trying to dispel that lingering stench by supporting Mueller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 15, 2018 8:45 PM

R151 he says that now because McConnell won't bring the bill up for a vote. If by some miracle McConnell changes his mind, the Senatrice will suddenly find something wrong with it.

by Anonymousreply 152November 15, 2018 8:50 PM

Why isn’t Mitch being roasted for obstructing justince and blocking the will of the people.

He is not king.

by Anonymousreply 153November 15, 2018 8:50 PM

R153, he's busy fretting about the Dems not being bipartisan enough while he blocks a bipartisan bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154November 15, 2018 9:05 PM

Mitt Romney should challenge this old bag of bones.

by Anonymousreply 155November 15, 2018 9:06 PM

When in doubt about the Republicans, remember Nixon's stunt in '68 when Johnson was trying to pull his October surprise to get the North Vietnamese to the Paris Treaty Talks. Then remember again what Nixon pulled in '72 with Watergate.

There's absolutely nothing the Republicans will not do to overthrow the government of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 156November 24, 2018 2:49 AM

The right-wing trolls are grasping at the "Election Night 2016" thread for comfort and stories of upset Democrats to beat off to.

Let's remind them Republicans have nothing but SHITTERS to look forward to for the next 8 years at least!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 3, 2019 8:13 PM

The Liberal Misery Troll is really desperate. Notice how the Election Night 2016 thread was bumped for no reason a year after it died:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 3, 2019 9:22 PM

Oh, look! Another Nazi Propaganda Troll is lying again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 13, 2019 12:10 AM

Well, well, well, it looks like the same thing is happening for 2020 and it's still only 2019!

Trump's impeachment, the repeated crimes and convictions of senior officials in his administration plus the voters' disgust put the G.O.P. in an even worse position than 2018 when they lost the House.

But look how the right-wing propaganda trolls are out in force on DL today! Manufacturing more straw men like wars on Christmas and Thanksgiving in the hopes of deflecting.

It's pathetic and sad.

by Anonymousreply 160November 15, 2019 5:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!