Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jabottom is the Top!

More chatter from the city of Genoa. So many things we need to get to the BOTTOM of, am I right?

What kind of lube does Kyle Abbott use?

Is nuBilly a vampire?

Who's packing a bigger pinga: Rey or Arturo? (As if we don't know the answer.)

Can Y&R survive without Hans and his wrinkly, overcooked bratwurst?

These questions and more ahead......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 31, 2018 3:04 AM

Please finish this one before you defile this new thread, you, you.....awful, cheap tramps!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2018 11:53 AM

[quote] Who's packing a bigger pinga: Rey or Arturo?

Are we talking girth or length?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2018 7:38 PM

R2 As if Rey wouldn't win either way.

The circumference of Arturo's hole might win, maybe.....

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2018 8:40 PM

Jordi is incredibly hot. I have to imagine he's hung like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2018 12:28 AM

Can you imagine the scenes between Jack and Ashley if La Lester was still playing Jack?

I still miss him.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2018 12:57 AM

[quote]The circumference of Arturo's hole might win, maybe.....

Puh-leeeeeze! They’re all playing for second place.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2018 1:13 AM

Poor Aunt Jack. Bergman is doing his smelling his own farts acting tick again. He scrunches his face. Nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2018 1:42 AM

You can shove a Thanksgiving turkey in MY hole!

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2018 1:48 AM

Did someone say TURKEY ?!

Where, when? .. Please say they'll be mashed potatoes with gravy and stuffing.

Thanksgiving should be every month.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2018 2:05 AM

I laughed out loud the other day when Ashley yelled at Aunt Jack to "Stop being so THEATRICAL !!"

And now he throws another chair through another window.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2018 2:25 AM

I am actually liking this Ashley. I do detect a difference in the writing in the past few weeks. And does anybody else think that it's Tessa who is sending the notes asking for money?

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2018 2:30 AM

Throw it, Aunt Jack!

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2018 2:41 AM

Ant Jack is ALIVE!

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2018 2:46 AM

The lezzys need to go asap!

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2018 3:44 AM

Tessa needs to go. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2018 5:30 AM

Tessa is definitely behind the ransom notes. Thank God she’ll be gone soon.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2018 6:18 AM

Tessa is an annoying character. The actress sucks.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2018 9:39 AM

The Traci actress is entering Chrissy Metz territory. Mal needs to tell her to cool it with the donuts and Pringles.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2018 12:19 PM

Traci Abbott is eating a meatball sandwich RIGHT out in class!

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2018 12:37 PM

Traci adds some humanity to this shit show.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2018 2:02 PM

Tracy DOES add humanity to the show. I agree. She is everybody's mom, grandma, aunt, or sister. Not everybody is a supermodel and thank God for that.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2018 3:04 PM

In other words, Traci is a typical frau.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2018 4:31 PM

Traci is obese. She should do what Lisa DeCazotte did and Angelica McFatso did. The lapband surgery.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2018 5:08 PM

They’d have to order one special from Goodyear.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2018 5:10 PM

I also think Tessa is behind the notes. Didn't Sharon say something about Rey fixing her printer a few weeks ago? At the time I thought that was kind of odd but now I wonder if it was a clue.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2018 5:19 PM

Who is Lisa DeCazotte?

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2018 5:38 PM

R26 Supervising Producer, currently out on medical leave. (Lapband surgery)

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2018 5:57 PM

Notice how the Hispanic family scenes overwhelmingly (and stereotypically) have a conversation that centers around food?

Where's Papi Rosales? Maybe Traci can marry into the family and find some personal happiness.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2018 6:39 PM

Too bad Aunt Jack got in between Faux Billy and JaBottom.

We missed out on a good gurl fight. Hilarious how Billy grabbed Kyle's tie.

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2018 6:45 PM

I did laugh at the tie grab. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2018 6:48 PM

[quote] Who is Lisa DeCazotte?

A real life Traci who used to be a producer, why?

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2018 7:10 PM

Abby can't believe her mother would do something like this to get what she wants?

Hmmm, let's see now ... She stole sperm to get pregnant with YOU.

I remember message boards going on and on about how Ashley was "ruined" by that move, and people began referring to her as the "SpermHo."

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2018 7:16 PM

R27

What's the difference between a Supervising Producer vs Executive Producer?

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2018 7:18 PM

Supervising Producer would be like a VP at a company - responsible for parts of the show. More on the floor kinds of responsibility.

Executive Producer oversees the entire show, all parts. Like a CEO.

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2018 7:37 PM

R33 SOD did a "day in the life of" type interview with Y&R's Supervising Producer, John Fisher, within the last year, and he seemed to emphasize that this job at Y&R is mainly about "managing budgets and resources." It sounded like each of the three people who do this job at the show are assigned a particular episode to oversee. Fisher said, "My main responsibility is the business side of the show. I handle budgets, contracts, schedules -- the nuts and bolts of daily production. I work very closely with Mail Young our executive producer and head writer to make sure we have the resources for his creative vision."

He said part of the job involves desk work, right down to doing mundane things like signing checks and paying bills. He emphasized that his biggest challenge is to make sure the creative vision he's chartered to bring to the screen "comes in on budget and on schedule." He talked about how the concentrated work schedule (where they now shoot more shows per week) means that there's less room for dealing with the inevitable problems that crop up during the day. He made it sound like it usually falls to the supervising producer for that episode to figure out what they're going to do or what resources they'll use to solve those issues.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2018 7:49 PM

I thought for a second Lisa had died.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2018 7:51 PM

From what I recall, the cast and crew loved De Cazotte when she was EP at Passions (for the show's entire run). She also got great reviews when she did "General Hospital Night Shift."

Could Mal pull something like this off?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2018 8:04 PM

deCazotte will be back after the stomach stapling heals. Rumor says Mal is gonna do that to Traci. Real life vs Reel life

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2018 8:07 PM

They should bring back Traci's drug dealer, "Sparky," who was the campus pusher who supplied Traci with her bennies.

Traci was arrested after crashing her car while high. While in the holding cell, she went into seizure and had to be rushed to the hospital where she nearly died.

The D.A. offered Traci a deal to not prosecute her, if she'd help the police in a sting operation to catch Sparky.

It was hilarious because, before Sparky got caught, he locked Traci and Gay Danny in a MEAT locker.

Bill Bell had a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2018 8:28 PM

CBS sold the building that houses Y&R and B&B. Look for the shows to be cancelled when their contracts run out.

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2018 9:16 PM

Television City is pretty historic so that's really sad R40. Got to tour it many years ago when I got tickets to The Price Is Right. Really wanted to see Y&R's studio but was not allowed.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2018 10:21 PM

The L.A. Time reports:

[quote] CBS is expected to stay at the campus for some time after the sale goes through, but beyond that, it’s not known what’s planned for the site.

R41 And as you note - I don't think the new owners can do much with the existing buildings, since they've been designated "landmark status" by the city.

[quote] The property was awarded landmark status earlier this year. The landmark designation allows for the most historic and architecturally significant part of the complex to be preserved but leaves the door open for development elsewhere on the 25-acre campus.

I'm guessing the new owners (Hackman Capital) will look to develop the very large and very flat parking lot that surrounds the studio, thereby maximizing the land and putting all the cars down below. This would be similar to their strategy when they bought Culver Studios. In any event, because of the landmark status, approval to modify the site could take years.

btw - NBC sold Burbank Studios some time ago, yet struggling Days is still on the air and still taping there. And Sony itself considered moving Y&R to their own facility in Culver City some time ago. As I recall, the only reason they didn't do it back then is because CBS had just completed a technical upgrade to Television City.

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2018 10:37 PM

Yup. Us GL and ATWT fans will tell you, sale of the building means they're dead in 2020.

Sorry you have to go through what we did - piece by piece destruction of the show. And watching it slowly die, knowing that it wouldn't take much to make it great again.

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2018 10:59 PM

Damn that was good R37. And Nurse Precious who was in love with Luis. Thanks for posting.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2018 11:09 PM

Y&R is a goner in a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2018 11:27 PM

Why isn't Faith on any more and who watches little Christian?

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2018 1:07 AM

Mal's resorting to BREAKFAST !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2018 2:07 AM

Haha, I love the breakfast scenes.

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2018 4:27 AM

Did Traci have seconds?

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2018 4:28 AM

I don't care what anyone says. The last 2 days has been must see TV.

The Abbott implosion has been riveting with excellent work by everyone except hopeless MO.

ED has been on fire.

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2018 4:31 AM

R50 Agreed. Hell, I'm even interested in this JT/notes crap.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2018 4:35 AM

I just realized that Bill Bell named that Abbott Governess/Housekeeper Mamie. Did he not think that was a little too close to mammy?

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2018 4:38 AM

Bill Bell originally named Nathan Hastings "Kong."

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2018 6:16 AM

R50 Totally agree.

Just a little bittersweet, though, knowing it's ED's exit storyline. :-(

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2018 6:22 AM

ED never would have quit if Mal wasn’t such a prick. He’s the one who should be leaving.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2018 10:08 AM

Mrs. Martinez placed that basket of rolls right in front of Traci. That's just plain evil.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2018 12:29 PM

Man, ED showed her ass this week. I've never seen her THIS dynamic. I mean...she's great as Kristen, but I can't really take that character seriously. ED has been chewing every inch of the scenes and I 'm here for it.

The Abbots have ALWAYS been so fucking creepy and weirdly hypocritical. A million times worse than the Newmans.

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2018 12:31 PM

Jordi's tits have suck as low as Mel's.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2018 2:04 PM

SUNK

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2018 2:05 PM

r55, if Mal is the problem and not Sony, why wouldn't ED be back at DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2018 2:05 PM

The Abbott sibs are weird. None of them married. Jack and Ashley's kids weirdly conceived and Traci's daughter killed off to prop up Ick-tor. Bad, bad moves. Killing off John was the stupidest decision of all. OH, and they all live in the same house despite all being multi millionaires.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2018 3:50 PM

I just re-watched the Hilary death episodes. They were SO good! Now all of the black people are sidelined in favor of McDaniel’s pet storyline - the Rosales family. Why is that woman still in charge of CBS Daytime when the ratings fall year after year? That idiot McDaniel thinks that the Rosales are going to save Y&R and increase ratings??? #delusional

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2018 4:26 PM

Kylana was doing a lot of EYEBROW acting today.....it was nice.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2018 4:57 PM

That stoic, melodramatic breakfast speech of Aunt Jack's ... it's been awhile since we've seen his Greer Garson.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2018 7:06 PM

Memo to all Jabot employees:

The nickname "Jabottom" has become stale. Moving forward, please address Kyle as "Crack Abbott." Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2018 7:09 PM

R63, are you WASPLeslie Brooks or LatinaLeslie Brooks?

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2018 7:11 PM

The ratings are low. So how is the Young and Rosales thing working out for you, Angelica? lol

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2018 7:39 PM

Does Kyle launder that favorite shirt of his every night or is he going for a musky sent hoping to attract rough Alphas?

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2018 8:46 PM

R67

Since Hilary's gone I have no interest in the Winters family. I'm really enjoying Lola & Rey.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2018 8:53 PM

R69 Me too. And I actually don't mind Arturo in his non-Abby scenes.

And as far as The WInters go, they've been lurching toward boring for a long time now. Personally, I lost interest in Hilary when they chained her to Dull Devon. And Lane is a non-starter. I'm glad we'll be seeing less of them. .. The sorased Ashby twins have had over a year to impress me with something, but if they both left for college tomorrow, I wouldn't miss either of them. Same with this NuNate. It's hard to believe Mal put him on contract. .. And Kneel? It seems like he's been part of the furniture for a long time now. Who has he clicked with since VR left? At this point, I have to believe some of it's on him. He's a good talk-to, but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2018 9:03 PM

Arturos accent is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2018 9:13 PM

I'm such a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2018 9:50 PM

That's Daytime Emmy-nominated actress, Cait Fairbanks.

by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2018 9:52 PM

Only Camryn Grimes can save this show.

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2018 10:48 PM

The Winters family became a tragic bore the day Drucilla fell off that cliff.

Neil and Devon are as boring as a fart stuck in an elevator.

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2018 11:00 PM

I’m winning the Best Actor Emmy. F you, Peter Bergman and Eric Braeden.

by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2018 11:19 PM

You must go read the IG of the actor who played Ravi.

He's dropping all kinds of tea.

Do it before CBS forces him to delete it.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2018 11:46 PM

r77

the fuck... tell us

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2018 12:07 AM

From the IG:

abhidabiI want to thank every one of my fans who for months have been asking about Ravi’s return to Y&R. Honestly, I don’t know the answer. I was privileged to work with some amazing soap vets like @eileendavidsonofficial , @kristoffstjohn , Peter Bergman, @ginatognoni , @theoriginaldanielhall , @ryanashton , @christianjleblanc , @katelinderyr and the legendary Eric Braeden. I’ve been fortunate to make some lifelong friendships.

However, there have been recent allegations of abuse and harassment against the show’s producers/writers as well as potential litigation that may affect the future of the show and like a Domino effect it is the characters and the actors who play them that take the fall. While I have been fortunate enough to NOT be killed or written off- the future is uncertain.

Things like this used to derail me. I would get so upset about not booking work especially after getting to the last stages of auditions, producer sessions and screen tests. I didnt realize how trivial those problems are in the grand scheme of life. The recent loss of my babies Boba Fett and Bellatrix in such a short time has put a lot of things into perspective. I love acting and I wouldn’t trade it for anything else in the world. But I realize now, that I won’t let rejection or second-guessing myself define or upset me anymore.

Those things don’t control my happiness or who I am. The things that do are my family. My mother and father; my brother and sister; my dogs, Max and Rooney; my friends, and last but certainly not least Helen who has been a rock and true partner in every sense of the word. I’ve recently found a lot of happiness in nature. Joshua tree and Sequoia, most recently were therapeutic and peaceful. The earth is so much bigger than one person’s problems. I suppose this Epiphany is called life, learning, and growth.

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2018 12:09 AM

The fact that "Ravi" thinks Daniel Hall, Ryan Ashton, and Kate Linder are "amazing" soap actors muddles his opinion. (Insert laughter.)

And how can CBS force Sinha to delete anything? He's not on contract with Y&R and never has been. I don't think he's stepped foot in the studio since April for his last appearance nearly six months ago in May. And all he's basically done is reference the allegations in Tommy Lightfoot Arena-Bell's report, and no one's forced that guy to take that article down.

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2018 12:14 AM

R79

You need to also read his comments to people questions.

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2018 12:16 AM

Ravi always looked smelly. I’m glad they never made his role bigger. He’d never land an Ashley in the real world. Bye bitter bitch!

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2018 12:20 AM

R81 All I see is one reply comment where he repeats his "domino effect" theory from the main message. Not much there.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2018 12:28 AM

Ravi must've tuned in yesterday and come to the conclusion that he's been replaced by Ted.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2018 12:30 AM

Ted is comedic relief... nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2018 12:36 AM

Ted's a cheap 1 to replace 2 (Ravi and Gloria).

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2018 12:52 AM

I like Ted. I hope they give him a bigger role

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2018 2:28 AM

Remind me again why the chair that Jack threw was significant? He could have hit Gloria, who is never at her desk.

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2018 2:44 AM

r88,they were trying to recreate him throwing the chair in the fight with Victor

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2018 2:47 AM

I hear that Mal is a prick. He’s not well liked. Ok guys, you have him and he is tanking in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2018 2:50 AM

Perky little cunt Faith will make everyone hold hands and sing songs. That will fix everything!

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2018 2:54 AM

Everything is wonderful! I am not worried in the least!

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2018 3:39 AM

Ted will be killed off by a vengeful Gloria, right?

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2018 3:41 AM

R83

He posted several times in the comments.

People asked if he was part of the lawsuit. He said he wasn't involved. He said it was difficult for him to see the abuse perpetrated by the show runner on to a female member of the writing team.. It was a volatile and abusive situation that is being investigated .

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2018 4:13 AM

Any dirt/scoop on Sharon Case? I never hear anything about her.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2018 6:29 AM

What a mess at Y&R! It must be a shitshow behind the scenes! Actors quitting, writers quitting, actors speaking out. A pr nightmare! Let’s see how Mal and Angie spin this shit!!!

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2018 8:57 AM

Tommy Garrett is referencing titty grabber in his latest article about Y&R. Titty grabbers 3 fans will still be in denial.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2018 10:50 AM

Have to say, Mealor's Kyle has been killing it lately.

And he was rocking that green sweater.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2018 11:21 AM

That sick bastard dumbass Serial Nutjob is off his meds, again. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2018 11:30 AM

R95

SC left the CO$ sending MS into apoplexy. It only added to MS already unchecked rivalry towards her.

MS was causing loads of trouble during that time period. She was harassing the actor who played Murphy. He was a long time CO$ who left after decades.

Jeanne was livid at her treatment. CBS/Sony had to step in because she was creating a hostile work environment.

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2018 12:49 PM

The STAFF infection was finally cured

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2018 12:54 PM

What the hell is going on behind the scenes at Y&R? Wow!!

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2018 2:30 PM

Are changes behind the scene finally happening? Anybody?

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2018 3:01 PM

[quote] He said it was difficult for him to see the abuse perpetrated by the show runner on to a female member of the writing team.

I wonder if that was Sara Bibel who was affected?

She's been a soap blogger when she hasn't been on a writing staff.......she's a nice person, so I hope it hasn't affected her.

by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2018 3:16 PM

Bibel is an awful writer. She should step aside along with the much hated Mal. CBS is not a happy place. The buildings being sold, ratings have plummeted and staff and actors are miserable.

by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2018 3:25 PM

This LOLa/JaBottom/Dummer triangle is as dull as dishwater.

by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2018 3:28 PM

According to 'insiders' the writer in question was Beth Milstein.

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2018 4:16 PM

R107 Thanks for clarifying.

I wonder if it was bullying, sexual harassment.....I suspect Young is a tyrant and a nightmare to work for.

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2018 6:06 PM

R98 That green sweater was hideous. Burn it, Jabottom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2018 6:07 PM

Nobody's mentioned my moobs for a while....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2018 6:08 PM

When will Jabottom be alpha top dog CEO?

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2018 6:16 PM

I wanna see Jabottom boss people around... starting with Ted.

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2018 6:19 PM

Jabottom is a bossy bottom!

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2018 7:04 PM

So apparently, Cane blew Lily off, so he could get blown in the locker room at the club?

Nate's on the case. November Sweeps sounds EXPLOSIVE.

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2018 7:43 PM

R114 Blown by Jabottom in the locker room?

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2018 7:45 PM

OMG that Nate actor is worse than that loser who played Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2018 8:54 PM

So will Ravi ever be back on the show?

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2018 9:03 PM

Jabottom makes my jabooty quiver and twitch.

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2018 9:38 PM

[quote] So will Ravi ever be back on the show?

I believe they'll be taking the "Ravi" character in a NuDirection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2018 10:10 PM

Nate must be the most useless and annoying character on any soap. Is there a reason he is still part of the show?

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2018 10:30 PM

[quote] So will Ravi ever be back on the show?

Nevah evah, like Michael Muhney.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2018 10:31 PM

R66 I am the one and only WASP Leslie Brooks - accept no substitute.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2018 10:48 PM

More CHARADES, please!! .. What a ratings grabber !!

But I'm surprised Lola didn't guess JaBottom's film. .. It was obviously the parody, "No C*nts for Gay Men."

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2018 11:06 PM

Jabottom has been on everyday since last Monday.... That's 9 days! But still no shirtlessness?!

by Anonymousreply 124October 19, 2018 1:20 AM

October has been a bust for shirtless Jabottom...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 19, 2018 1:23 AM

The look on Kyle's face when he looked inside the safe was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 126October 19, 2018 6:47 AM

R109, But it showcased his rippling muscles underneath it.

by Anonymousreply 127October 19, 2018 6:48 AM

R125, When did we last see Arturo shirtless?

by Anonymousreply 128October 19, 2018 6:50 AM

SPOILER

Nate goes to Crimson Lights and criticizes the Halloween decorations to the point where Tessa confesses all of her misdeeds.

by Anonymousreply 129October 19, 2018 7:40 AM

R127 You're seeing things... or you have x-ray vision.

by Anonymousreply 130October 19, 2018 8:13 AM

The look on Traci's face when she opened the empty refrigerator was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 131October 19, 2018 11:55 AM

It was truly a Sophie's choice.

Traci could ONLY have one....the pizza, or the rotisserie chicken.

She really gave Zimmer a run for her money in those breakdown scenes!

by Anonymousreply 132October 19, 2018 6:31 PM

I've seen a definite improvement over the last 2-3 weeks.

The show feels tighter, the dialogue is sharper, the actors are engaged & forward movement of stories setting up new directions.

Makes me wonder if Mal now has a co-HW. Being a HW and EP both is just entirely too much to handle.

Way back in the day it was easier because they had free reign without having to deal with so much network involvement & shoe string budgets.

by Anonymousreply 133October 19, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote] The look on Kyle's face when he looked inside the safe was priceless.

One imagines Kyle's found John's 12-inch Magic Missile Prostate Massager (batteries may need replacement).

by Anonymousreply 134October 19, 2018 7:42 PM

R135 The acting is better, but the stories are so stale! Yet another Jabot power struggle, and the never-ending JT murderess coven as the b-plot. It's kind of hilarious to see Phyllis go from murder cover-up to power meeting at Jabot. Kind of an ironic twist she wandered in late as the unwitting spoiler to Ashley's own cover up story.

by Anonymousreply 135October 19, 2018 7:42 PM

What was in the safe? It should be proof that John was Ashely’s biological father. But Ashley clipping her hair to compare to Jacks DNA when she started fucking with the test I guess negates that.

by Anonymousreply 136October 19, 2018 7:52 PM

So Lola implies Arturo has a skeleton in his closet?

So which studio was he at after high school? .. MiamiBoyz? Latin Leche? Hot BiLatin Men?

I really don't think this would bother Abby the Naked Heiress, though.

by Anonymousreply 137October 19, 2018 8:06 PM

Is Arturo gay for pay? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 138October 19, 2018 8:55 PM

Like many Latin guys, Arturo's okay with it as long as he's ACTIVO.

by Anonymousreply 139October 19, 2018 10:10 PM

R136, Next week's previews showed Dina walking in on Kyle shredding a legal document.

by Anonymousreply 140October 19, 2018 11:30 PM

Next week's previews showed Dina walking in on Kyle shagging a legal assistant.

by Anonymousreply 141October 19, 2018 11:32 PM

Next next week's previews showed Dina walking in on Kyle getting DP'ed by the Rosales brothers (while LOLa cheers them on).

by Anonymousreply 142October 19, 2018 11:48 PM

So does Dina make a wacky, Alzheimer-y crack about fraternizing with "the help" or does she tear her clothes off and cry, "Me, next!"

by Anonymousreply 143October 20, 2018 12:20 AM

Dina and Kyle are both cock-hungry whores. Guess it runs in the family.

by Anonymousreply 144October 20, 2018 12:59 AM

The Dina stuff is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 145October 20, 2018 12:59 AM

When do Mama and Papa Rosales make their first appearance?

by Anonymousreply 146October 20, 2018 1:02 AM

Kyle trying to figure out Dina's birth year to get the code for the safe was cute... 8-28-1938.

by Anonymousreply 147October 20, 2018 1:11 AM

R144 Do they look like two cock hungry whores to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 20, 2018 1:16 AM

They found a cock (dildo) in the safe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 20, 2018 1:18 AM

There was a document in the safe giving EVERYTHING to Ashley. Kyle shredded it

by Anonymousreply 150October 20, 2018 1:41 AM

So Billy remodeled the CEO’s office at Jabot and no one noticed the wall safe? Huh? Would’ve made more sense to find it somewhere in the Abbott living room.

And where in the hell were Mrs. Martinez and her nurse Kelly? There’s no one watching that old lady.

by Anonymousreply 151October 20, 2018 1:49 AM

I just watched my first episode in about a year. JaBottom is a TERRIBLE actor.

by Anonymousreply 152October 20, 2018 2:22 AM

John was a sadistic prick to refer to Ash as "My Beauty". He gave her everything but his DNA.

by Anonymousreply 153October 20, 2018 2:37 AM

R152 His acting is fine in a soap. The bigger issue is he has zero chemistry with his female love interests.

by Anonymousreply 154October 20, 2018 3:13 AM

R151 It would have been much more believable, not to mention entertaining, if Dina had taken Kyle to some forgotten about safe up in the Abbott attic or something. They could have gotten a few laughs over some of the things they found up there. .. We know the house has one, because that's where Ashley said she was going when she needed to get an old key she had to Victor's penthouse from when they were married, so that she could get in the place and steal the sperm that Diane was storing in a freezer there.

But the show is probably too broke now to build a special set that for such a limited use.

by Anonymousreply 155October 20, 2018 3:17 AM

The titties at OP are fantastic.

And implants.

Wonder if he went to Chandler Massey's doctor.

by Anonymousreply 156October 20, 2018 3:19 AM

R147 In case anyone doesn't get it, that's Marla's actual birthday.

by Anonymousreply 157October 20, 2018 3:20 AM

So Sony daytime tv, Y&R,CBS daytime,NBC daytime and Days are all a mess bts.

by Anonymousreply 158October 20, 2018 4:31 AM

Kyle is such a bitchy little queen.

by Anonymousreply 159October 20, 2018 4:42 AM

To say that Y&R is a mess behind the scenes is an understatement! Top talent is quitting because of the abusive EP. Ratings are at all time lows. Its not a happy place at 7800 Beverly Blvd. Not happy at all. No one will do anything to remedy the situation. Its a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 160October 20, 2018 5:37 AM

R160 repeats all that 4 x a week.

by Anonymousreply 161October 20, 2018 7:16 AM

Traci pieces the shredded document back together ... LOL!

We'll also be getting more flashback scenes with ALL the Younger Abbotts.

by Anonymousreply 162October 20, 2018 8:03 AM

I actually like Kyle and Dina together. Kyle is awful when it comes to romantic scenes. Why can't they just write the character as gay? Would be a lot more interesting than Mariah and (ugh) Tessa.

by Anonymousreply 163October 20, 2018 8:03 AM

Bring in Kim Zimmer as nuDr. Casey Reed as a nulove interest for La Bergman and watch the ratings skyrocket.

by Anonymousreply 164October 20, 2018 12:24 PM

Watching geriatric full figured frau Zimmer mating with a midget homosexual is NOT going to boost the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 165October 20, 2018 12:41 PM

Aunt Jack could never slap Zimmy as good as The Slee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 20, 2018 12:42 PM

Traci was psyched to head up Jabot until she learned that CEO didn't stand for Champion Eater of Oreos.

by Anonymousreply 167October 20, 2018 1:14 PM

Kim Zimmer IN as NuFaith

by Anonymousreply 168October 20, 2018 1:37 PM

No Zimmer here.

There's only one big eatin' bitch on the Y&R set and it's ME!

by Anonymousreply 169October 20, 2018 2:07 PM

Wilma Jeanne is coming back.

Because watching her ashes quietly sit under a spotlight in an urn is STILL more compelling than watching Melissa Ordway.

by Anonymousreply 170October 20, 2018 2:40 PM

R170 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 171October 20, 2018 2:46 PM

Things that make you go Hmmm..........

Max Ehrich has petitioned for a protective order and hired 24 hour security.

He claims he went to view a house. While there the realtor made a sexual advance on Ehrich.

Ehrich rebuffed the realtor leading the realtor to draw a gun on Ehrich. Ehrich escaped.

(the sex of the realtor was not in the article)

by Anonymousreply 172October 20, 2018 3:34 PM

Max has enough $$$ to purchase a house?

by Anonymousreply 173October 20, 2018 3:49 PM

What lawyer would John Abbott have used to draft that Ashley document?

by Anonymousreply 174October 20, 2018 3:50 PM

Dina's bangs need a trim.

by Anonymousreply 175October 20, 2018 3:56 PM

R172 TMZ says it's a guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 20, 2018 4:13 PM

To be honest, Ehrich is kind of wierd. He’s a strange one. Maybe Chrissy has taken him in.

by Anonymousreply 177October 20, 2018 4:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 20, 2018 6:16 PM

If I were Smilin' Jack I would press charges against Ashley and Andrew or at the very least have somebody contact the DNA lab and tell them about the tampering.

by Anonymousreply 179October 20, 2018 6:27 PM

After Kimberlin Brown loses the election for a seat in congress next month, maybe they could bring Sheila back to Y&R somehow? I know, the reconstructive surgeries and all that but stranger retcons have happened, and it would mean more screen time for Lauren and Michael. Besides it's not like Sheila was being used on B&B anyway - last I saw her they had her as a waitress at a coffee shop chatting with Pam, who must have escaped from the kitchen where she makes lemon bars all day and night.

by Anonymousreply 180October 20, 2018 6:54 PM

Why do you think she will lose?

by Anonymousreply 181October 20, 2018 7:09 PM

Because she’s a nutjob. Kunterlin doesn’t stand a chance of winning. We don’t want her anywhere near Y&R. And she flopped bigtime on B&B last year.

by Anonymousreply 182October 20, 2018 7:18 PM

For R181

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 20, 2018 7:36 PM

LOL at JWS ripping Serial Asshole Nutcase a new one!! Serial is losing that battle bigtime! The moron. And he’s stanning Kunterlin. What a stupid fool Serial Nutjob is. Asshole. He looks like an idiot and we are all laughing at him. LOLOLOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 184October 20, 2018 7:39 PM

I know from my limited experience viewing previous Y&R threads here that it's usually the same 7-8 guys talking past each other, but help me out please. I'm R180 and R183, these are the only two times I've posted on this thread and... I'm confused by R184. I can't even decipher it, could someone offer up a translation for me? The best I can come up with is that maybe John Wesley Shipp ate a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats which was funny for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 185October 20, 2018 7:50 PM

R173 Looking at property (as the TMZ article says) doesn't necessarily mean he's buying. Realtors also take people around to look at properties to lease. .. Anyway, if Max is interested in buying-leasing, I'm surprised he isn't using Tracey Bregman's son, Austin, as his realtor. They seem to pal around when La Bergman has Max and her sons out at her Malibu home.

by Anonymousreply 186October 20, 2018 7:50 PM

R181 You have to know the district. From what I know, Ruiz is a popular incumbent. Plus, he's Hispanic, and something like 50% of the district is now Hispanic. Meanwhile, the overwhelming majority of Californians hate Trump, and Brown-Pelzer is closely associated with him. .. I imagine, though, she'll manage to pull a few dozen votes from some stupid Log Cabin Elder Gays out in Palm Springs who watch daytime soap operas.

by Anonymousreply 187October 20, 2018 8:03 PM

Funny how Max's bodyguard looks like he could be silver daddy porn star ready to pound some twink. .. Is "Savage" a new studio?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 20, 2018 8:32 PM

Where does a long time out of work soap actor get the money to hire around the clock security?

by Anonymousreply 189October 20, 2018 10:05 PM

R189 I wouldn't describe him as out of work. He just did a TV series and Netflix flim set to be released in 2019, and says he has two record deals in the works.

As of today, he's already landed in NYC for something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 20, 2018 10:22 PM

R189 They usually go work on MBE crappy show The Bay.

by Anonymousreply 191October 20, 2018 11:11 PM

R190

I didn't say he didn't have enough dough to scrape by. My point was around the clock security is extremely expensive.

by Anonymousreply 192October 20, 2018 11:15 PM

Looks Like all 4 shows tied low in the 18-49 rating.

by Anonymousreply 193October 20, 2018 11:53 PM

R192 I wasn't addressing the money issue. I simply disagree with the description of him being "a long time out of work soap actor."

(But on the cost of security, if he's planning to litigate, then I'm guessing that would be covered in any proposed settlement.)

by Anonymousreply 194October 21, 2018 12:07 AM

According to the Daily Mail, Max has 1,000,000 followers on social media.

by Anonymousreply 195October 21, 2018 1:01 AM

R185 Please block and ignore that person. There are two or three queens who fight with each other and somehow, they made it here from Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 196October 21, 2018 3:26 AM

I always lol when someone brags about how many followers someone has on social media. Chances are very high that a person follows Max Ehrich on several platforms - insta, snap, facebook, twitter etc so when they add up his followers, it comes to a million, but that is deceptive because of 1 person following him on all his accounts.

by Anonymousreply 197October 21, 2018 8:40 AM

When was Mrs. Martinez last seen by viewers?

by Anonymousreply 198October 21, 2018 11:11 AM

The ghosr of John Abbott needs to make a return visit for Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 199October 21, 2018 11:13 AM

Jerry Douglas and his fake choopers and bad toupee will fit right in on Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 200October 21, 2018 2:19 PM

Dina's trim needs a bang job.....

by Anonymousreply 201October 21, 2018 6:03 PM

Halloween spoiler: Traci, going as Wonder Woman to a Halloween costume party at the Athletic Club, dons a black wig and is devastated when she's mistaken for Chrissy Metz. She heads to McDonalds to drown her sorrows in big Macs and fries.

by Anonymousreply 202October 21, 2018 6:19 PM

R200 We're getting studly "Young John" with the BDF instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 21, 2018 6:39 PM

And "Young John" likes to hang out with pals at Hamburger Mary's in WeHo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 21, 2018 6:41 PM

If anyone thinks that Mal Young ‘gets’ Y&R, watch the Abbott Family breakfast from this past week. Then go on youtube and watch Bill Bell’s version. It is nowhere near the brilliance of Bill Bell or even what Sally Sussman did on her first episode back a couple years ago. #nowonderratingsaredown

by Anonymousreply 205October 21, 2018 6:49 PM

I’m happy to see that JWS shut down the BULLY Serial Nutjob! You can go away now, Nutcase Serial Asshole. #stopbullying

by Anonymousreply 206October 21, 2018 8:07 PM

Just coffee and dry toast for me, Mamie.

by Anonymousreply 207October 21, 2018 8:10 PM

Constipated John gets a bran muffin and prune juice.

by Anonymousreply 208October 21, 2018 8:39 PM

Ashley gets a stick up her ass.

by Anonymousreply 209October 21, 2018 8:42 PM

Traci gets a SlimFast shake made with skim milk.

by Anonymousreply 210October 21, 2018 8:59 PM

Mamie’s sweet rolls gave those Abbott children the runs. MINE were divine. My Paul and Patti had to keep their classmates from stealing ‘em out of their Partridge Family lunchboxes!

by Anonymousreply 211October 21, 2018 9:05 PM

The food at Gina's was to die for.

by Anonymousreply 212October 21, 2018 9:34 PM

I'm the only one who actually eats breakfast.

My own mother never gave me bacon!

by Anonymousreply 213October 21, 2018 9:35 PM

Mamie walked away from GC with a million smackers and her patented tuna casserole recipe with potato chips on the top.

by Anonymousreply 214October 21, 2018 10:35 PM

R212 Remember when Jack Smith added THE SALAD BAR at Gina's?

It was like a story built around a prop.

When the novelty that ran out, they had it double as an ICE CREAM BAR.

by Anonymousreply 215October 21, 2018 10:36 PM

They all live at home now like The Waltons.

by Anonymousreply 216October 21, 2018 10:40 PM

My sauerkraut gave Carl the shits down at GCPD.

by Anonymousreply 217October 21, 2018 10:41 PM

Now that ED is leaving, does this mean a renewal of Aunt Jack vs Victor rivalry?

Where should I park my taco truck?

by Anonymousreply 218October 21, 2018 10:49 PM

I don't understand why we aren't seeing more of Jordi's tits.

by Anonymousreply 219October 21, 2018 10:58 PM

R218 It seems like Mal is gearing up more for a rivalry between FauxBilly and JaBottom.

by Anonymousreply 220October 21, 2018 11:00 PM

Thanks, R220. Does this mean we'll all be subjected to Dummer acting badly trying to decide who she needs to get hate-fucked by? That skank's stench will ruin my guacamole.

by Anonymousreply 221October 21, 2018 11:07 PM

Are Arturo, Rey and Lola the new Snapper, Greg and Jill? Does that mean Mama Rosales will be played by a lez?

by Anonymousreply 222October 21, 2018 11:35 PM

R222 No one cares at this point. The show will be cancelled because of the all time low ratings. It’s a shitshow behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 223October 22, 2018 1:46 AM

Is it true Mal's twitter has been inactive for awhile?

by Anonymousreply 224October 22, 2018 1:47 AM

[quote] Is it true Mal's twitter has been inactive for awhile?

Why would you ask this here when you can, very easily, find the answer out on your own?

by Anonymousreply 225October 22, 2018 1:49 AM

R223

Why do you care anyway? Ain't a damned thing anyone here can do about it if true.

If you hate the show so much beat it instead of whining like a broken record

by Anonymousreply 226October 22, 2018 1:49 AM

R224

Still has a Twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 227October 22, 2018 1:52 AM

r225, to get a bitchy response from you, of course.

by Anonymousreply 228October 22, 2018 1:53 AM

Mal used to troll twitter, looking for compliments about how great he is. Now, not so much because those compliments are very few. And with the ratings at all time lows, he is and should be ashamed. He’s an ass who abuses his staff. #asshole

by Anonymousreply 229October 22, 2018 3:08 AM

R229

Yadda Yadda

by Anonymousreply 230October 22, 2018 3:10 AM

R230 Yup. Yadda yadda. Y&R is a mess behind the scenes. Writers & actors are quitting because of abusive treatment and actors who have worked under Mal are speaking out. So yadda yadda yourself. Apparently you can’t accept facts. Go bury your head in the sand and believe that there are not huge problems on the Y&R set.

by Anonymousreply 231October 22, 2018 3:24 AM

R222 are you implying the wonderful Julianna McCarthy is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 232October 22, 2018 11:41 AM

Why don't they want to give Michael and Lauren a storyline?

by Anonymousreply 233October 22, 2018 11:42 AM

Why has Gloria been replaced by an Asian male temp?

by Anonymousreply 234October 22, 2018 12:17 PM

Agreed, r233. Maybe a daring bisexual love triangle where Michael has a hot and steamy affair with, oh, I dunno...maybe Kyle? Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 235October 22, 2018 12:18 PM

Nice of Sharon to purchase the sheets for Rey that she'll eventually be sharing with him.

by Anonymousreply 236October 22, 2018 12:19 PM

Every time Y&R has even hinted at a gay story of any type, the audience has freaked the fuck out. The Y&R audience is just really conservative.

by Anonymousreply 237October 22, 2018 12:22 PM

Has Rey showed his tits yet?

by Anonymousreply 238October 22, 2018 12:39 PM

Excuse me!

Rey's magnificent chesticles are MOOBS.

by Anonymousreply 239October 22, 2018 1:06 PM

R234

The actress took some time off because she's very involved in an independent film festival and she co-owns a theatre.

She'll be back

by Anonymousreply 240October 22, 2018 1:06 PM

I do not want gays on my stories!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 241October 22, 2018 1:14 PM

She won't be back.

by Anonymousreply 242October 22, 2018 1:21 PM

Ashley presumably has FU money from being a well paid exec and her many divorces from various rich ex husbands.

Why was she so careless not to use her own money to pay off Ted Talks?

by Anonymousreply 243October 22, 2018 2:39 PM

When are they going to reveal that Ashley is a MAN?

by Anonymousreply 244October 22, 2018 5:26 PM

Aw shit. Yet another actor has come out against Mal. What a fucking prick that man is!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 245October 22, 2018 6:48 PM

That was a really great scene between sisters, Phyllis and Jackie.

Nick and Rey need to get a room. .. It's been awhile since Nick got a good pounding from an Alpha male.

The four killers standing around debating the blackmailer - AGAIN - was exceedingly repetitious.

The scene between JaBottom and Bangs had its moments, but went on far too long with too much exposition.

I like Ted. He's funny. Too bad he's not hot.

by Anonymousreply 246October 22, 2018 7:09 PM

R246 Ted is hot if you're a rice queen!

by Anonymousreply 247October 22, 2018 7:11 PM

R246 Yes, Nick and Rey had chemistry from the get go even without Sharon involved. Too bad these American soaps can never explore that side of the "triangle", which is probably one of the reasons they are going extinct.

by Anonymousreply 248October 22, 2018 7:16 PM

R245

Who?

by Anonymousreply 249October 22, 2018 7:44 PM

Kate Linder is saying she was sexually harassed.

by Anonymousreply 250October 22, 2018 8:26 PM

By whom? Wilma Jeanne?

by Anonymousreply 251October 22, 2018 8:50 PM

Who would want to reach for Kate's dusty muffin?

by Anonymousreply 252October 22, 2018 8:54 PM

R250

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 253October 22, 2018 8:57 PM

R244 That's probably hinted at in the new legal document related to Ashley wherein the attorney used the pronouns "he," "him" and "his."

by Anonymousreply 254October 22, 2018 9:52 PM

Which actor should play Ashley as a man?

by Anonymousreply 255October 22, 2018 9:55 PM

[quote]Link, please.

That was a joke, darling.

by Anonymousreply 256October 22, 2018 9:56 PM

R224 You can tell by Mal's twitter feed that he's taken a big step BACK from his typical vainglorious approach to tweeting about Y&R. .. The last thing I see related to Y&R is from late August where he commented on (defended) Khalil's move to go recurring -- supporting her tweet that it's supposedly her choice. .. During the last two months since that time, he's basically been retweeting Miss Beehive's tweets (his wife) and has more recently resorted to putting up cutesy cat photos.

by Anonymousreply 257October 22, 2018 10:14 PM

R255 Personally, I'd probably go with Clayton Norcross, but I know the CBS size queens will want Grant Aleksander. I'd be fine with him as well. Plus, he and ED are closer in age.

by Anonymousreply 258October 22, 2018 10:24 PM

Mal knows that its a shit show behind the scenes. He has no choice but to step back on his praise of how good he’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 259October 22, 2018 10:35 PM

EB is NOT happy about that legacy video posted on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 260October 22, 2018 10:43 PM

R260

I don't give a flying fuck what that POS likes or doesn't. I hope he's the next one cut.

by Anonymousreply 261October 22, 2018 10:45 PM

r260

what did he say

by Anonymousreply 262October 22, 2018 10:54 PM

R262 Twitter is implying that he's upset that Jordi was asked to be in the video. He then named a bunch of other actors that should have been included.

by Anonymousreply 263October 22, 2018 11:05 PM

LOL! .. Hans is the one who cares soooooooooooooo much about Y&R's "legacy" that he wouldn't even step-out of his dressing room to show camaraderie with the rest of the cast when Sony would come to the studio to do Q&A's about the budget issues the show was facing. Scamber is the one who pointed that out during his big profanity laden-contract dispute.

by Anonymousreply 264October 22, 2018 11:51 PM

So Mal is centering the show around Jordi and his luscious man-tits?

by Anonymousreply 265October 23, 2018 1:13 AM

Gossip seems to suggest that might be the last straw for Eric - either that he's leaving by choice or being rushed out.

by Anonymousreply 266October 23, 2018 1:27 AM

Miss Braeden is NOT HAVING IT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 23, 2018 1:29 AM

Add Eric to the growing list of unhappy Y&R folks. Mal is hated, former fatso (before the surgery) McDaniel is despised by all. It’s a shitshow at Y&R!!!

by Anonymousreply 268October 23, 2018 2:12 AM

Wow. What a bitch session over nothing. Four of the five actors in this tiny video are long-time vets. The only newbie is Jordi, and his comment specifically centers on comparing Y&R to the other places he's worked.

Sit down, Eric.

by Anonymousreply 269October 23, 2018 2:38 AM

Go Eric!!

by Anonymousreply 270October 23, 2018 2:41 AM

Braeden has been heard yelling “That LATIN PUNK!” in the hallways of CBS Television City. He must have been referring to Jordi.

by Anonymousreply 271October 23, 2018 2:59 AM

So apparently the plan is to recast and have NuVictor be mid-60s instead of nearly 80.

Oh, and he'll actually speak English, enunciate, and follow the script.

by Anonymousreply 272October 23, 2018 3:07 AM

There's no way Traci could have reconstructed the shredded document that fast.

by Anonymousreply 273October 23, 2018 3:50 AM

Jordi just responded to Eric on twitter. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 274October 23, 2018 3:52 AM

[quote] Rey's magnificent chesticles are MOOBS.

What about Kristoff's? Aren't he and Jordi about the same cup size?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 23, 2018 5:50 AM

Kristoff’s titties are bigger than Tessa’s!

by Anonymousreply 276October 23, 2018 6:09 AM

Dear Jordi Vilasuso - This isn’t going to end well for you.

by Anonymousreply 277October 23, 2018 8:01 AM

r274

what did he say?

by Anonymousreply 278October 23, 2018 9:11 AM

"Y&R asked ME and I was honored to give it. My words were never intended to disregard or disrespect the truly valuable cast that has worked in building its legacy throughout the years. My hope is to honor it in the same way these legends have & continue to do."

by Anonymousreply 279October 23, 2018 9:17 AM

Geez .. It's not like Jordi's some newbie off the street. .. He's a different kind of "vet" who's been on five different daytime soaps over the last 18 years. .. His comment about legacy related to comparing Y&R to his other soap experience.

by Anonymousreply 280October 23, 2018 9:27 AM

[quote]Kristoff’s titties are bigger than Tessa’s!

And I’d happily put them in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 281October 23, 2018 9:56 AM

It seems that Jordi is a double threat -- replacing both Doug Davidson and Eric Braeden.

That's one way for Y&R to save money on actor salaries.

by Anonymousreply 282October 23, 2018 12:04 PM

Hans still has a bigger and juicier cock than Jordi

by Anonymousreply 283October 23, 2018 12:07 PM

EB, like the rest of the cast is fed up. At this point I don't even think it matters anymore. How sad that they have destroyed sets, sold the building, and treat veterans like crap.

by Anonymousreply 284October 23, 2018 12:42 PM

I'm loving the Rosaleses. It's about time the Abbottsb and Newmans were marginalized not to mention the Winters who are the equivalent of sominex.

by Anonymousreply 285October 23, 2018 12:48 PM

[quote] Hans still has a bigger and juicier cock than Jordi

Hans has an old Vienna Sausage

by Anonymousreply 286October 23, 2018 12:58 PM

More Lola!

by Anonymousreply 287October 23, 2018 1:01 PM

DOOL did that same reconstruction of shredded documents idea a few years ago and it took a team days to complete it.

A CEO of an international corporation would have a toy sized shredder in their office, and not a cross cut version that makes reconstruction impossible?

by Anonymousreply 288October 23, 2018 1:02 PM

Did Rey and Arturo have sword fights when growing up?

by Anonymousreply 289October 23, 2018 1:04 PM

if Arturo was hot and didn't have 90s hair he'd be more believable.

by Anonymousreply 290October 23, 2018 1:08 PM

Jordi’s uncut pinga is bigger than Hans’.

by Anonymousreply 291October 23, 2018 1:17 PM

No one pisses of TGVN and lives to tell about it.

Bye Jordi!

by Anonymousreply 292October 23, 2018 2:25 PM

[quote]There's no way Traci could have reconstructed the shredded document that fast.

That woman moves mountains when she thinks something looks like linguine.

by Anonymousreply 293October 23, 2018 2:45 PM

The guy who played Ravi doesn’t give 2 fucks about what he says. He slammed Mal yet again. He’s spilling the tea.

by Anonymousreply 294October 23, 2018 3:09 PM

R294.....spill!

by Anonymousreply 295October 23, 2018 3:53 PM

R295 It's all on his Instagram.

OH WAIT: Seems like he was forced to edit his Insta, but here's some screenshots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 23, 2018 3:56 PM

Is JaBottom sexually harassing all the girls? He seems like the type.

by Anonymousreply 297October 23, 2018 4:01 PM

Mealor is not believable as a heterosexual man. He can't pull that off.

by Anonymousreply 298October 23, 2018 6:44 PM

He can pull me off anytime he wants.

by Anonymousreply 299October 23, 2018 6:46 PM

When is Mal going to finally spend a dollar and update the opening credits?

If they're trying to entice more viewers to not change the channel, they should be featuring Rey's tits, Arturo's abs, and JaBottom's hole.

Shitfest that it is, at least B&B updates their main titles almost immediately when a new actor is put on contract.

by Anonymousreply 300October 23, 2018 6:47 PM

Mal’s useless. He’s too busy harassing people and being a tyrant.

by Anonymousreply 301October 23, 2018 7:04 PM

Of the Rosales, I actually like Rey best. Arrrrrrturo and LOLa are boring actors/love interests, and can go away for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 302October 23, 2018 7:14 PM

They cast "Arturo" because of how popular he is with the young, Hispanic (bilingual) female demo. He's got more than double (almost triple) the IG followers than Daniel Goddard. "People en Español" refer to Canela and his even more popular brother as "the Cuban Hemsworths."

CBS Diversity office likes him too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303October 23, 2018 7:40 PM

Arturo is a lousy actor. He’s cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 304October 23, 2018 7:49 PM

R304 Agreed. He drains the energy in every scene he enters.

by Anonymousreply 305October 23, 2018 8:28 PM

I don't get all the Arturo hate on DL. Jason is very natural in the role, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 306October 23, 2018 8:37 PM

The weird accent doesn't help. Putting Arturo with duller Than Dirt Abby also doesn't help

by Anonymousreply 307October 23, 2018 8:38 PM

R290, Would you prefer he look like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308October 23, 2018 8:40 PM

The writing for Arturo doesn't help. He's dense and humorless. Do they just tell him to stand around and act macho/studly?

by Anonymousreply 309October 23, 2018 8:50 PM

R309, Works for me.

by Anonymousreply 310October 23, 2018 8:59 PM

Since Arturo's into construction, can't they at least show him hammering something shirtless, with sweat dripping from his furry Cuban pits?

And Abby's a yawn. Has MO clicked with any guy they've paired her with? Even when she was with Stitch, viewers thought he had more chemistry with ED.

by Anonymousreply 311October 23, 2018 9:13 PM

I was surprise Traci didn't ask Kyle if she could tag along when he said he was going to the food truck... As for the shredded document.....remember when it was the morning of Dina's hearing and there were more than 100 boxes of documents to go through to find ANY evidence.....and in less than an hour Traci and Ashley were on their way to court with JUST WHAT THEY NEEDED....including post it notes on the right pages....

That girl is FAST when it comes to documents.....

by Anonymousreply 312October 23, 2018 9:35 PM

I am loving Traci... the Frau who can! She really should run the damn company. She can keep the peace among her quarrelsome relatives, and delegate the real work to qualified subordinates.

by Anonymousreply 313October 23, 2018 9:58 PM

C'mon Mal. ... Traci's hot affair with Chrissy could reignite the big feud between her and Lauren.

And who doesn't want Traci to have another baby to replace Colleen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 23, 2018 10:18 PM

Oof. HDTV is NOT Beth or Chrissy's friend.

by Anonymousreply 315October 23, 2018 11:06 PM

R314 Those noses are scary... among other things.

by Anonymousreply 316October 23, 2018 11:07 PM

At least there's no visible nose hair.

Does anyone remember when GL first started the Peapak thing, and they had the cameras so close to the actors' faces that viewers were counting nose hairs?

by Anonymousreply 317October 23, 2018 11:21 PM

Damn, Tracy is the only one with brains. Love her kicking some serious Abbott ass.

by Anonymousreply 318October 23, 2018 11:41 PM

R315 Traci doesn't need a mask for Halloween. Just hold that expression.

by Anonymousreply 319October 24, 2018 12:05 AM

People can bitch & moan all they want about YR but I'm loving it. I've noticed a big improvement about 3 weeks ago.

Everything seems more cohesive, the acting is stellar and the dialogue is slaying.

by Anonymousreply 320October 24, 2018 12:11 AM

I agree that the past few weeks have shown definite improvement.

by Anonymousreply 321October 24, 2018 12:13 AM

Nate, AKA Mr. Wisdom, is at the prison with Cane giving out more advice. Will somebody please put this character out of its misery.

by Anonymousreply 322October 24, 2018 12:21 AM

I’m seeing a big improvement too. Well, not so much with Cane and his convict. Love the guy who plays Kyle. His scenes with Dina are gold.

by Anonymousreply 323October 24, 2018 1:40 AM

Traci speaks!

The actress has some good insights

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324October 24, 2018 2:42 AM

[quote] Does anyone remember when GL first started the Peapak thing, and they had the cameras so close to the actors' faces that viewers were counting nose hairs?

That was Zimmer's gunt.

by Anonymousreply 325October 24, 2018 3:22 AM

Absolutely loved the hell out of the scenes of the Abbotts back in the 50s or whatever decade that's supposed to be. Kudos

by Anonymousreply 326October 24, 2018 3:42 AM

Something is going on in the writing department. The show has been too good over the last 3-4 weeks. It's really hitting its stride.

by Anonymousreply 327October 24, 2018 5:12 AM

R326 I think it was supposed to be 1972. Young John said the movie they went to go see was "Bedknobs and Broomsticks." That was released in December 1971, but folks in Genoa City, Wisconsin wouldn't have been able to go see it at a drive-in theater until the weather warmed up the following Spring-Summer.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the flashback scenes too!

One think about "Teen Jackie" is I actually got more of a future "Terry Lester as Jack" vibe from him than imagining him morphing into La Bergman.

Minor nitpick, cute little Traci could have been somewhat chubby. .. Based on conversations Traci had with Dina back in the 80s, Traci came right out and asked Dina if her being overweight as a child had bothered or proved embarrassing to her society-page mother.

I also would have liked to have seen a Young Mamie fretting about the goings-on with a pained look on her face.

And finally, Young John had to have known that his hot-to-trot wife wouldn't stick around and beard for him forever.

by Anonymousreply 328October 24, 2018 6:12 AM

I've got to say, Marla Adams has been fantastic as Dina lately. The way she can change her realities from being in present day to not knowing who her children are in a second is great. Going from being confused about why they were at the Jabot offices to hoity about her husband having to table at the country club to confident that the safe is behind the wall all in seconds, and pull it all off believably is truly remarkable. I sure hope she gets the Best Supporting Actress Emmy this year.

Also think she has great chemistry with Kyle. Marla's turning out to be Michael Mealor's best acting partner.

by Anonymousreply 329October 24, 2018 6:23 AM

In Beth’s interview, talking about Eileen, it is obvious that Eileen was miserable there. Beth should have been honest and said that yes, Eileen will be back once Mal is gone.

by Anonymousreply 330October 24, 2018 8:21 AM

Another nitpick thing. Tracy has always said she was too little to remember her mother. Wasn't she about 2 years old? Still that was fun to watch with the younger Abbott's. I bet the actors had fun with the clothes and the hairstyles

by Anonymousreply 331October 24, 2018 12:07 PM

Braeden’s kind of annoying. He seems crotchety as all hell. He tweeted that he didn’t tell the show when he’d be back from vacation? Why is he allowed to do that and get away with it? Jesus. Does he not get that he’s on a soap, which plans out weeks ahead of time the outlines, scripts, sets, actors schedules etc etc etc. What an ass. But why didn’t anyone at the show tell him that they need to know when he will be back from vacation? That should never be tolerated. What a dusfunctional shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 332October 24, 2018 12:59 PM

Yep. They've let EB get away with far too much over the last decade plus.

I'd have told him if you don't give us a confirmed date then don't expect to be written back in. He can be let go every 26 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 333October 24, 2018 1:13 PM

Hans says he's getting an exciting new storyline!

Funny how that subdues his outrage over vet treatment.

by Anonymousreply 334October 24, 2018 1:15 PM

Braeden probably sees the writing on the wall for the show and is long past giving a shit, that is if her ever did, From what I remember Victor has always taken a vacation and left town in the past whenever Braeden takes a few weeks off. If he’s pulled that type of behavior before, the writers just kept Victor out of town.

by Anonymousreply 335October 24, 2018 1:17 PM

I believe EB when he says that he didn't tell the show when he'd be back from vacation, but I'm sure his agent or manager did. He has contractual obligations. I'm sorry, but no matter how big the star, someone has to be notified when you aren't available.

by Anonymousreply 336October 24, 2018 1:25 PM

Hans can suck my pendulous dong. He's only out for himself.

by Anonymousreply 337October 24, 2018 1:38 PM

Why doesn’t he just retire like normal folks. Even big stars and celebrities retire in their elder years. He must have big bucks in the bank so it can’t be financial.

There comes a time in everyone’s life to move on to the next chapter. Why must he make everyone miserable. Sounds like a whiny little child.

by Anonymousreply 338October 24, 2018 1:39 PM

Braeden seems like the type who would leave the show when the slightest thing doesn’t go his way. He tried to leave 10 years ago but was lured back. Even at his age I think he still enjoys any bit of attention he’s still able to garner. Y and R doesn’t have long to go. I think he just said fuck it and I still on auto pilot until it ends.

by Anonymousreply 339October 24, 2018 1:43 PM

And is on auto pilot ^^^.

by Anonymousreply 340October 24, 2018 1:44 PM

I think Eric is still a big deal with that show's core demo. My barber shop has Y&R on every day. Those old guys know the stories and the characters better than anyone. Katherine, Jill, Victor, Nikki, and Drucilla. They know nothing about behind the scenes or writing changes or EP swaps, but they know those 4. I've even heard them say change the channel to Victor Newman. EB will die on that show and will continue to say what he wants because he knows what his value to that show is.

by Anonymousreply 341October 24, 2018 1:53 PM

The show was probably relieved when Hans didn’t tell them when he’d be back. This way, they could keep him written out of scripts and they were all thrilled that they didn’t have to put up with the miserable old fuck. (Let him stay away for as long as he wants!) Win win.

by Anonymousreply 342October 24, 2018 2:00 PM

Sorry, Hans!

I can't save your saggy old butt this time!

by Anonymousreply 343October 24, 2018 6:13 PM

Friends, as we are poised for sweeps month, sending out prayers that Michael Muhney will return in time for sweeps. This needs to happen.

by Anonymousreply 344October 24, 2018 6:55 PM

So with Cane lonely and horny, how long before Nate makes a move on his cousin's husband? .. This will at least make both Cane and Nate slightly more interesting.

As we know -- when Cane gets drunk enough, he sleeps with anyone. .. And back in the day, his Aussie rugby bro, Sebastian, let us know that "Hurricane" is a total MANWHORE.

They should also use history and finally show us how Cane and Phillip hooked up Down Under. .. We can travel back to 1993 and have a couple of hot, young twentysomethings play the characters.

by Anonymousreply 345October 24, 2018 7:14 PM

Who else thought the corporate offices of Jabot got their Shredder from Dollar Tree?

by Anonymousreply 346October 24, 2018 7:54 PM

They did a great job casting the younger John.

He really looked like how I believe he'd look around age 25.

Beth Maitland hit it out of the park today.

by Anonymousreply 347October 24, 2018 8:40 PM

The Kid Abbotts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348October 24, 2018 8:47 PM

I am loving the hell out of Tracy this week. Great writing.

by Anonymousreply 349October 24, 2018 9:05 PM

Yup - I will give credit where it is due and say that Beth as Traci was stellar today....the flashbacks were strange but they were entertaining.

Hopefully whoever hit Mal with a hammer and took over the writing will stay and keep us going.....and get Eileen back as soon as possible.

Lily, Cane, the whole group can go away.....it is miserable when they start up with their scenes and I just want it to be over and get back to THE SHOW.....

by Anonymousreply 350October 24, 2018 9:10 PM

It was a nice use of history to have Aunt Jack mention that that the legal document that John and Dina came up with for Ashley was crafted in the mid-90s during Bill Bell's own retcon of his John-Dina story.

When first learned about this document a couple of days ago, I thought that particular period of reconciliation would have made the most sense for when the document was supposedly crafted.

To highlight that period even more, though, they could have had Young Dina toss out a line to her workaholic husband saying that "his secretary, Audrey, sees him more than she does." .. That would have tied in nicely to Bell's arc in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 351October 24, 2018 9:16 PM

I would watch a show about the young Abbott's

by Anonymousreply 352October 24, 2018 9:23 PM

I have only seen bits and pieces of the show but the young Abbott's family drama almost seems like it could be lifted from old school soap. Old time family drama, which might be why it works.

by Anonymousreply 353October 24, 2018 9:41 PM

I agree with everybody else. I absolutely loved it. Tracy was great. and it was fun to see the young Abbott's complete with hairdos and fashions

by Anonymousreply 354October 24, 2018 9:49 PM

I think Mal was borrowing a page from This Is Us. Complete with fatso daughter.

by Anonymousreply 355October 24, 2018 10:15 PM

The little girls were not fat. Some people need to grow up

by Anonymousreply 356October 24, 2018 10:18 PM

FU Mal! I’ll be back when you’re ass is deservedly fired.

by Anonymousreply 357October 24, 2018 10:22 PM

Mal doesn't have to borrow a page from anyone, except Bill Bell. .. It's all based on the same Abbott backstory we heard from when Dina first came home in 1983. .. The psychology of the three kids and how their mother's abandonment affected each of them was all laid out back then.

by Anonymousreply 358October 24, 2018 10:30 PM

Traci brings up the :"My Beauty" nickname tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 359October 24, 2018 11:11 PM

Is it nitpicking to point out that the interiors of Abbott Manor did not look like that in 1972?

by Anonymousreply 360October 24, 2018 11:14 PM

What was John's nickname for Tracie? My Butterball? My Dumpling?

by Anonymousreply 361October 24, 2018 11:29 PM

I'm pretty sure John's nickname for Traci was "Pumpkin."

by Anonymousreply 362October 25, 2018 12:07 AM

It might have been "Muffin".

by Anonymousreply 363October 25, 2018 12:28 AM

I thought it was Orca.

by Anonymousreply 364October 25, 2018 12:39 AM

After Young Jackie and Ashley break the vase, Young John comes into the room to find out what the commotion is all about, and there's some momentary VPL.

by Anonymousreply 365October 25, 2018 2:16 AM

John really hurt Traci with that favoritism crap but of course Ashley is the only one who's pain gets acknowledged and paid for.

by Anonymousreply 366October 25, 2018 2:27 AM

You’re all having orgasms. Truly, I’m not. It was a stupid episose.

by Anonymousreply 367October 25, 2018 2:54 AM

I called her "My Little Cinnamon Roll"

by Anonymousreply 368October 25, 2018 3:24 AM

Here's your chance to visit the Y&R and B&B sets and it's for a good cause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369October 25, 2018 4:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370October 25, 2018 4:59 AM

Jerry Douglas came up with "My Beauty" as seen here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371October 25, 2018 6:07 AM

Excuse you R371

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372October 25, 2018 8:55 AM

Jabottom has been on every single episode since 10/8 and still no shirtless scenes?!

by Anonymousreply 373October 25, 2018 9:18 AM

This was a pretty awful episode on some many levels. First of all, the Abbotts are too fucking OLD and too accomplished to STILL be playing sibiling rivalry...I mean, really? Weren't they born during the Kennedy administration? Dena apparently has ALWAYS been a selfish cunt. Traci was/is the only redeeming quality. That actress really sells it. Also, are they going down the "Wentworth" alley with Lilly?Because THAT would be slightly entertaining.

I cannot get over how stunning ED is. How much surgery do you think she's had? They really need to send EVERYONE of these soap bitches to her doctor.

by Anonymousreply 374October 25, 2018 9:49 AM

Calm down, Chrissy @r373!

by Anonymousreply 375October 25, 2018 10:04 AM

None of the Abbott sibs can sustain a relationship. Jack and Ashley don't have grandchildren and they are well past the age when they could. They all want to live in the family home. I get that - but their memories are false of it being a comforting home, right? They had Mamie and John when he was around.

What happened to Keemo? Wouldn't he have a vote?

by Anonymousreply 376October 25, 2018 10:35 AM

R327, I’m almost positive that the sudden rise in quality is due to Daran Little being brought on as either a writing consultant ir headwriter. His work on EastEnders and especially Coronation Street in the UK has been excellent. I think the 1972 flashback had to have been his idea.

by Anonymousreply 377October 25, 2018 11:27 AM

what set is there left to visit? The coffee shop? Except for the Abbott house, is there a set worth seeing that is left?

by Anonymousreply 378October 25, 2018 11:36 AM

Apparently the Abbott garage

by Anonymousreply 379October 25, 2018 11:41 AM

One thing I credited Y&R for. it's set design was always quite nice. Original Chancellor set and Abbott house were favourites of mine. They had a good, substantial feel.

by Anonymousreply 380October 25, 2018 11:49 AM

It seems like Jack should have been older in 1972 if he ended up doing a tour in Vietnam.

by Anonymousreply 381October 25, 2018 11:59 AM

Does Traci’s pussy stink? Well does it?????

by Anonymousreply 382October 25, 2018 2:02 PM

What is Victor's big new storyline?

by Anonymousreply 383October 25, 2018 2:11 PM

R381 I think they've all but forgotten that.

The war technically ran until 1975 but even still.....

by Anonymousreply 384October 25, 2018 2:24 PM

Wilma Jeanne and her smelly snatch would’ve been 90 today.

by Anonymousreply 385October 25, 2018 2:54 PM

Oh, right, forgot about that. Total retcon.

by Anonymousreply 386October 25, 2018 4:52 PM

When did Traci become so morbidly obese? Was it the freshman 500 when she started college?

by Anonymousreply 387October 25, 2018 6:04 PM

Does anybody know what EB's big storyline is going to be? And has anybody missed him? He needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 388October 25, 2018 6:40 PM

Sol Rey's wife is coming to town and Devon sister is coming to town. I wonder if Devon sister is going to be half as boring as he is

by Anonymousreply 389October 25, 2018 6:47 PM

Always laugh at how OTT melodramatic Aunt Jack is.

That line about "Jabot's death spiral."

by Anonymousreply 390October 25, 2018 6:59 PM

R381 I think 1972 makes sense here. Young Jack indicated that he had his learner's permit to drive, so he was probably almost 16. And I believe we've previously heard that he was 16 when Dina abandoned the family. .. And from what we know about the Vietnam retcon, Jack was said to be "Luan's 19-year old soldier boy" when he had to get out of the war-torn country and leave her. That story was built around the Fall of Saigon in April 1975. So the ages correspond to what he would have been in 1972 and 1975.

by Anonymousreply 391October 25, 2018 7:12 PM

R371

I watched today's credits and didn't find Daran Little's name.

I'm pretty sure union rules would require his name be listed.

by Anonymousreply 392October 25, 2018 7:32 PM

R392 People make shit up all the time. You are right - Daran would have to be credited if he was writing this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 393October 25, 2018 7:43 PM

R387 In the 80s, we heard that Traci was already overweight when she was a child when Dina was still with the family. .. During one of Traci and Dina's efforts to re-connect, they had a very pointed conversation on the subject.

Traci knew her mother was all about image and what people in high-society think about how you look. .. She asked her mother if having an overweight child had bothered or embarrassed her. (With Traci's low self-esteem, she may have even thought her weight problem was one of the reasons Dina had left.)

As I recall, Dina wouldn't admit to Traci's weight embarrassing her, but she did say that she was very concerned about how other children would treat her or look at her as she grew up (fat), admitting to how it may have played into how she interacted with daughter back then. Dina wanted what was best for Traci, which meant she wanted her daughter to be popular, have lots of boys chasing after her, and grow up to be star of the debutante ball, etc.

by Anonymousreply 394October 25, 2018 7:46 PM

That crazy psycho Serial Nutcase thinks that Brenda Epperson should come back as Ashley. That will never ever ever ever ever ever ever happen. Get back on your meds you sicko.

by Anonymousreply 395October 25, 2018 8:39 PM

Great interview with Eileen. She stands by her reason for leaving as more time for her kids, her commute and long work hours. And mention a myriad of other reasons (probably involving Mal hehe). She also says she might return but can’t say if or when. And if they need to recast so be it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396October 25, 2018 8:41 PM

Fairman is such a queen.

by Anonymousreply 397October 25, 2018 8:54 PM

Fairman who's "in love" with several soap actors who in his opinion can do no wrong and queens out over them.

by Anonymousreply 398October 25, 2018 8:57 PM

Fairman tried hitting on Mealor and got rejected. lol

by Anonymousreply 399October 25, 2018 9:25 PM

Traci broke my heart today when she admitted how much it hurt her when John would call Ashley "My Beauty".

by Anonymousreply 400October 25, 2018 9:30 PM

R387

Did you somehow get lost & wound up on DL? You sound like it.

by Anonymousreply 401October 25, 2018 9:31 PM

Thanks for the link, R396.

At least Queen Fairman is prepared, seems halfway intelligent, and knows his soap history.

But that said, he really should invest in a couple of shirts that fit him properly. .. That one looks like something he bought at All-American Boy back in the 80s to go cruising at The Blue Parrot.

by Anonymousreply 402October 25, 2018 9:34 PM

Speaking of gay shirts....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403October 25, 2018 10:14 PM

Lol that shirt is pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 404October 25, 2018 10:36 PM

[quote]Jack and Ashley don't have grandchildren and they are well past the age when they could.

That they know of, anyway. God only knows how many girls Kyle has gotten pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 405October 25, 2018 10:38 PM

I believe Y&R long ago indicated John and Dina were married in 1952 or 1953. And also that Dina has had a little bit of college when they married.

They've now just given Dina's age as 80, born in 1938. They're also stating that John and Dina were married in 1956, so Dina would have been 18.

When Jack debuted in 1980, he seemed to be mid-to-late 20s, probably 26 or 27. When Ashley and Traci debuted in 1982, they had just finished college and boarding school, making them 22 and 18 respectively.

In these flashbacks, apparently set in 1972, Jack seems to be 15, Ashley seems 9 or 10 and Traci seems about 5 or 6.

So, it seems they have shaved 2-3 years off the kids ages in this storyline and about 5 years off Dina's age.

by Anonymousreply 406October 26, 2018 12:05 AM

Any scenes with Lily, Cane, Neil or Devon, I can't reach for the remote fast enough to FF.

by Anonymousreply 407October 26, 2018 12:38 AM

R407 Cane, Neil and/or Devon can be better utilized as JaBottom's "daddy" in bed or "master" in a S/M dungeon.

by Anonymousreply 408October 26, 2018 12:43 AM

R408 Maybe Cane or Neil, but Devon's too dull even for that.

Since TPTB don't have "Hevon" lunatics to consider anymore, now's the time they should write 40Watt off and rest this character.

by Anonymousreply 409October 26, 2018 12:54 AM

Jack was supposed to be 2 years behind Lorie Brooks in high school and Lorie graduated hs in 1969, so.....

by Anonymousreply 410October 26, 2018 12:59 AM

Chrissy's pimping the WGA LGBTQ reading he'll be participating in tonight.

I see Maloney, McLaughlin, and Montgomery have submitted work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411October 26, 2018 1:13 AM

Christian J LeBlance is so secure in his very heterosexual masculinity that he can help our friends as an LGBTQEIEIO ally and act in their play. And with Nellie Oleson! This is truly an all star event!

by Anonymousreply 412October 26, 2018 1:35 AM

How old was John Abbot supposed to be? How old was John when he and Dina married?

by Anonymousreply 413October 26, 2018 2:00 AM

The stories were that they were contemporaries and in high school together. They retconned the John and Dina story fairly heavily... moving time around to suit. Dina and Katherine were cast as old friends upon her original return... it made sense in that Dina was friends with Kay... the character was introduced in 1983 and had been one for twelve years, so that made her first bolt 1971, before the show started.

by Anonymousreply 414October 26, 2018 2:04 AM

I'd definitely read a memoir of Dina Mergeron.

Child of privilege marries too young to a salt of the earth man. She has kids young but feels stifled. Has an affair but passes the child off as her husband's. She bolts to Europe & lives the life of Riley.. Numerous men. Gorgeous locales while hobknobbing with the jet set. Then she segues into a world renown businesswoman

by Anonymousreply 415October 26, 2018 3:40 AM

The thing about Dina is she's mostly been described as anything interesting. The character was pretty soft when she returned originally. I always found her a bit of a let down. She wasn't even Alexis light. But Bell didn't like strong or nuanced women for the most part... any female Bell character that was interesting was either vindictive, villainous or slutty... or some combination of all three.

by Anonymousreply 416October 26, 2018 3:52 AM

I love how Ashley shoots down Kyle every time he makes a comment or suggestion during the Abbott family meetings.

by Anonymousreply 417October 26, 2018 5:29 AM

[quote] I always found her a bit of a let down.

I kind of liked Madame during her first story. I'm thinking Bell specifically chose Marla to play Dina, because CBS viewers would remember her as soap vixen "Belle Clemens" from her Secret Storm days, so the idea that Dina might do something so selfish, like walk out on her husband and abandon her kids, would be immediately believable. I do recall, however, being let down in the subsequent storyline involving Marc Mergeron and control of his dead father's company. Instead of having a strong Dina handle the the little French dude, Bell had to have Victor swoop in and "save Madame" from her blackmailing stepson. "Hero" Victor bought controlling interest in Mergeron, paid the punk off to drop his lawsuit (so that scandals wouldn't be revealed in the courtroom), and allowed Dina to continue being CEO of the company. Problem solved 1,2,3.

by Anonymousreply 418October 26, 2018 5:36 AM

Jerry Douglas is 85 in real life, born in 1932.

That would have made him 50 when he started on Y&R in 1982. And John Abbot came across as 50 years old when the Abbots were being introduced onto the canvas.

And here's some trivia for some of you. Jerry Douglas' first wife was Arlene Martel, who played T'Pring on the original Star Trek episode "Amok Time," where Spock must mate with a Vulcan or die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419October 26, 2018 6:08 AM

Friday's cliffhanger is lame.

The clan makes Ashley an offer and she leaves to think it over.

Neither Kyle or Nate or Arturo have been shirtless in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 420October 26, 2018 11:31 AM

I feel like they could be utilizing Rey's tits much better.

by Anonymousreply 421October 26, 2018 11:33 AM

Eileen Davidson and Mishael Morgan's fans keep asking why they couldn't get a raises while the show continues to bring on new characters.

by Anonymousreply 422October 26, 2018 1:06 PM

Some really good scenes this week. Tracy knocked it out of the park. Ashley snarking at Kyle was pure gold. Loved the actors who played the young Abbott's.

by Anonymousreply 423October 26, 2018 2:53 PM

[quote] Eileen Davidson and Mishael Morgan's fans keep asking why they couldn't get a raises while the show continues to bring on new characters.

An established actor is at top pay. I'm sure they can pay at least 2, if not 3 people, with Eileen's salary.

And all the soaps continue to get their budgets slashed. So it's balancing the production's checkbook to write characters off, more than likely, and replace them with recurring newbies.

by Anonymousreply 424October 26, 2018 5:28 PM

All I care about in this world is that Asshley finally finds happiness.

by Anonymousreply 425October 26, 2018 6:59 PM

All I care about in this world is that JaBottom's angry hole finally finds happiness.

by Anonymousreply 426October 26, 2018 7:31 PM

Kyle got all dressed up for nothing today....I think he finally realizes that he can't win with Ashley. I enjoyed the flashbacks a lot.....it was strange to see John looking YOUNGER than Jack....but it was entertaining.....

Those scenes also pointed up just how boring and unnecessary and lame the Liiy/Cane/twins/ Hamilton Winters gang are.

Devon called his senator....can you imagine the secretary...."Senator, Devon Hamilton is on the phone - again." "Oh, Christ.....tell him I'm out....."

by Anonymousreply 427October 26, 2018 7:34 PM

I'll use a frozen burrito on him, R426. Lubed with hot salsa for a fire-and-ice sensation.

by Anonymousreply 428October 26, 2018 7:35 PM

Who has bigger saggy tits? Mel or Jordi?

by Anonymousreply 429October 26, 2018 7:44 PM

A week of Abbott family drama... a great way to make everyone sick of them!

by Anonymousreply 430October 26, 2018 7:47 PM

We need a week of Rosales family drama!

by Anonymousreply 431October 26, 2018 7:52 PM

I need a week of shirtless JaBottom! It's the least they can do!

by Anonymousreply 432October 26, 2018 7:59 PM

They're all worried about Lily being "four hours away" .... HELLO .... Devon is a MULTI-BILLIONAIRE. .. I'm sure he can buy a jet-powered helicopter to fly them there in less time than it takes to drive to Walworth.

by Anonymousreply 433October 26, 2018 8:15 PM

A trule billionaire would have had Lily out of there in a heartbeat. Give me a break. Victor Newman would do it!

by Anonymousreply 434October 26, 2018 8:19 PM

It’s Khalil’s last day at least for awhile since she’s going to a farther away prison. That was the whole point of her going there. They’ll go visit her offscreen. Plus Cane has a lot of money too running Chancellor to hire transportation to get there.

by Anonymousreply 435October 26, 2018 8:21 PM

Characters getting sent off screen left and right as the Rosales takeover of the show continues.

by Anonymousreply 436October 26, 2018 8:34 PM

Frank and Marie moved 4 hours away in one episode and came right back.

by Anonymousreply 437October 26, 2018 8:44 PM

[quote] Who has bigger saggy tits? Mel or Jordi?

Mel beats everyone in that department. They've been well south of her belly button for over a decade. It's why she looks like she's going to tip over most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 438October 26, 2018 9:00 PM

With Lily 4 hours away, Cane has reactivated his Grindr account and posted an updated photo.

by Anonymousreply 439October 26, 2018 9:13 PM

The ratings say it all. Y&R continues to lose hundreds of thousands of viewers every year despite the 3 or so gay guys who have orgasms with Mal Young because he liked their tweet.

by Anonymousreply 440October 26, 2018 9:27 PM

Yeah r439, and he keeps hitting me up on the apps. He's too old and not hot. He should go back to Australia.

by Anonymousreply 441October 26, 2018 9:34 PM

It's discouraging that all the Abbott drama really started to kick in the week of Oct 15-19, yet ratings still went down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442October 26, 2018 9:37 PM

This show is toast! And speaking of toast, Mrs. Martinez, I want mine with gobs of butter tomorrow morning. The dry toast you served this morning will not cut it, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 443October 26, 2018 9:49 PM

R442 That flying chair was the only thing exciting about the weeks of Abbott yammering on about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 444October 26, 2018 9:50 PM

All of these characters need to grow the hell up. Mal plays them all, including Nikki, as eternally 40-ish. For pete's sake (no pun intended), Peter Bergman is pushing 80 and Eileen looks like hell.

by Anonymousreply 445October 26, 2018 9:54 PM

Does anybody have numbers? Actual statistics on the ratings?

by Anonymousreply 446October 26, 2018 10:00 PM

What this storyline needed was some blood! Ashley goes crazy and tries to kill off the Abbotts one by one! And Kyle can escape the burning Abbott pool house naked.

by Anonymousreply 447October 26, 2018 10:03 PM

R446 While it's still the number one soap, the ratings are hitting new lows. Just last week: Y&R 4,112,000 (-102,000 from last week/-368,000 from last year)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448October 26, 2018 10:12 PM

Kim Zimmer IN as Mama Rosales!

by Anonymousreply 449October 26, 2018 10:16 PM

Expect the following voiceover any day: "The role of Lola is now being played by Susan Lucci."

by Anonymousreply 450October 26, 2018 10:25 PM

Cane looks like the type who might go for a twink.

It would be porntastically soapy, if Mattie got a new 'boyfriend' who set out to seduce lonely daddy, Cane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451October 26, 2018 10:28 PM

A Martinez can play Papa Rosales.

Watch, it's coming.

by Anonymousreply 452October 26, 2018 10:29 PM

[quote] Kim Zimmer IN as Mama Rosales!

Wait .. Wasn't Kim already on board to take over the role of NuAshley. .. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 453October 26, 2018 10:31 PM

R448 thank you. It's not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 454October 26, 2018 10:32 PM

[quote] Wait .. Wasn't Kim already on board to take over the role of NuAshley. .. What happened?

They wouldn't agree to stock her dressing room fridge with 10 boxes of wine per day on set.

by Anonymousreply 455October 26, 2018 10:36 PM

Zimmer was poised to take on the role of nuCasey Reed, MD. Not sure what happened there, but it never came to pass.

by Anonymousreply 456October 26, 2018 10:39 PM

R456 If that was real (I heard it as rumor), I'm sure Melody put her foot down and stopped it from happening.

There can only be one aging zaftig blonde in Genoa City, and Mel is that paragon of cellulite for Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 457October 26, 2018 10:42 PM

Ashley is going to name her new company "My Booty:" a brand new cellulite cream.

by Anonymousreply 458October 26, 2018 10:44 PM

R454 Don't worry. The ratings is Jabottoming.

by Anonymousreply 459October 26, 2018 11:00 PM

Roberta Leighton actually confirmed on Facebook that the show had contacted her about coming back for something, but then nothing came of it.

I wonder if they asked for a recent photo of her lips and took a pass.

by Anonymousreply 460October 26, 2018 11:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461October 26, 2018 11:07 PM

Young Ashley was great casting. They really do resemble each other.

by Anonymousreply 462October 26, 2018 11:08 PM

Young John Abbott is fucking hot. They should bring that guy on as a Abbott cousin or something.

by Anonymousreply 463October 26, 2018 11:12 PM

R461 So white... now I see why they are bringing in the Rosales, even though they are just as boring.

by Anonymousreply 464October 26, 2018 11:41 PM

Are you bitches really just going to recycle your Mama Hernandez jokes for Mama Rosales on TY&TR? How très unoriginal.

by Anonymousreply 465October 27, 2018 1:15 AM

R420

YR is a day behind due to an earlier preemption.

That means today's episode was really a Thursday episode. Monday's will be the Friday episode.

by Anonymousreply 466October 27, 2018 2:02 AM

Even though it would never happen Susan Lucci would bring in the ratings

by Anonymousreply 467October 27, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote] Are you bitches really just going to recycle your Mama Hernandez jokes for Mama Rosales on TY&TR? How très unoriginal.

Since Y&R is recycling the entire Hernandez family in the form of the Rosales family, why not?

I mean, two brothers, one sister, one brother played by Jordi.

I bet you diamonds to dollars they hire A to play the father. Daytime does the same shit over and over.

by Anonymousreply 468October 27, 2018 2:16 AM

I want to suckle on Jordi's yummy tits. He is one beautiful man!

by Anonymousreply 469October 27, 2018 2:32 AM

[quote] Young John Abbott is fucking hot. They should bring that guy on as a Abbott cousin or something.

"Young John" seems to have an extra special relationship with his agent. They seem to go, do everything together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470October 27, 2018 2:39 AM

Young John Abbott is gorgeous. Anyone notice how tight his suit pants were? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 471October 27, 2018 3:25 AM

I keep thinking about Kyles moist tight landing strip.

by Anonymousreply 472October 27, 2018 3:30 AM

R470, The agent is just protecting his 10%.

by Anonymousreply 473October 27, 2018 4:04 AM

Are we allowed to post spoilers in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 474October 27, 2018 4:22 AM

[quote] The agent is just protecting his 10".

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 475October 27, 2018 7:14 AM

R474 This is DL. Who's gonna stop you?

by Anonymousreply 476October 27, 2018 8:00 AM

I think we need a very weird David Lynch-ian dream sequence where Young John Abbott fucks Kyle over the breakfast table.

by Anonymousreply 477October 27, 2018 10:34 AM

I know this is wrong, but I get a strong Family Dick vibe with young John and young Jack.

by Anonymousreply 478October 27, 2018 2:11 PM

Save the lezzies!!! With Tessa being written off in December, that lovely Dave Bedford has started a Save The Lezzies campaign. Look up his twitter feed for details. We MUST Save the Lezzies!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 479October 27, 2018 2:50 PM

It looked like Ashley was the only passenger on her commercial flight to Paris.

by Anonymousreply 480October 27, 2018 3:11 PM

Ashley is most likely on a private jet. But will the Jet crash?

by Anonymousreply 481October 27, 2018 4:18 PM

No, it was commercial. She said she had a flight to catch. Private jets wait.

by Anonymousreply 482October 27, 2018 4:19 PM

Didn't Mal give Kathy Beale the same send-off on EastEnders 20 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 483October 27, 2018 4:40 PM

If anybody has spoilers.....SPILL!

by Anonymousreply 484October 27, 2018 6:01 PM

With the family company in shambles, expect lots of melodramatic scenes from Aunt Jack giving us his best Miss Vivien Leigh from "Gone with the Wind" as sets out to Save Jabot (Tara)!

by Anonymousreply 485October 27, 2018 6:06 PM

You got to love aunt Jack.

by Anonymousreply 486October 27, 2018 6:21 PM

whose aunt jack?

by Anonymousreply 487October 27, 2018 6:48 PM

How come Y&R does not try to snag Sue Lucci?

by Anonymousreply 488October 27, 2018 6:51 PM

Ashley is calling her new company "My Beauty" just to rub salt in Traci's wounds I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 489October 27, 2018 6:55 PM

R488 The YOUNG & the Restless doesn't really need any more thespians in their 70s.

by Anonymousreply 490October 27, 2018 7:05 PM

They could not afford Susan Lucci but if they could I guarantee you she would bring the ratings

by Anonymousreply 491October 27, 2018 7:32 PM

Sorry, I think she would be a brief novelty. 'AMC has been gone for seven years. then Y&R would revert to its crap storytelling. It is over. Even Wilma Jeane with Dina's bangs (or even banging Dina) could not save it now.

by Anonymousreply 492October 27, 2018 7:41 PM

Susan Lucci as Jill.

by Anonymousreply 493October 27, 2018 7:42 PM

Maybe Susan Lucci in as lovey young demure new muse in town to spice up Cane's now miserable sexless hetero story.

by Anonymousreply 494October 27, 2018 7:43 PM

I'd rather see them cast five hot guys under 35 for the price of one elderly LaLucci.

Bring on NuReed, NuFen, NuNoah, NuChance, and the stud from the loading dock who's topping JaBottom.

by Anonymousreply 495October 27, 2018 8:38 PM

As good as that emotionally charged scene with Traci and all of the Abbotts was, I can’t help thinking that it would have been immeasurably improved if Kyle had been shirtless through the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 496October 27, 2018 9:09 PM

But he's such a bad actor!!!

by Anonymousreply 497October 27, 2018 9:10 PM

R497 Not when he's shirtless showing off his abs.

by Anonymousreply 498October 27, 2018 9:22 PM

October is no shirtless Kyle month! (Unless someone tears his shirt off in the remaining 3 episodes)

by Anonymousreply 499October 27, 2018 9:27 PM

And he was in 17 out of 20 episodes aired so far this month! Someone needs to be fired...

by Anonymousreply 500October 27, 2018 9:29 PM

As good as that emotionally charged scene with Traci and all of the Abbotts was, I can’t help thinking that it would have been immeasurably improved if Kyle had been posing in a jock strap through the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 501October 27, 2018 9:30 PM

There was a rumor after AMC ended that Lucci was going to show up as Julia, Victor's first wife. Melody T-Scott went on twitter to vehemently deny it, and she seemed a little upset by it rather than just causally dismissing it. I don't think Lucci would ever do another soap character other than Erica. The Kane legacy is too important to her and I think she would be worried a new character that flopped would take away from that. Plus, she still is active and enjoys working, but would she really want to get back into the soap grind at this point. She does like to see all the plays, travel, and go out to eat (not that she necessarily eats, but she likes to go to nice restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 502October 27, 2018 9:32 PM

Lucci is happy in CT. She wouldn't do a LA soap.

by Anonymousreply 503October 27, 2018 9:50 PM

Lucci would be PERFECT as Mama Rosales.....put her with Braecen and I'd watch that...if only to see MTS freak her fat ass out.

by Anonymousreply 504October 27, 2018 11:09 PM

Lucci would be PERFECT as "CeCi Rosales" the youngest daughter in the family.

CeCi can be the team captain of the high school dance squad who aspires to be a fashion model.

And they can still play "CeCi" opposite Braeden. Victor likes them young.

by Anonymousreply 505October 27, 2018 11:47 PM

I think Lucci as Mama Rosales would be fantastic. She could be in a short story arc which might be more affordable for the show and more agreeable for her. That would be fun to watch

by Anonymousreply 506October 28, 2018 2:00 AM

Not to worry, R499. November is sure to be a Shirtless Sweeps month.

by Anonymousreply 507October 28, 2018 2:02 AM

The writing on sister soap B&B makes Y&R read like Tennessee Williams.

The same characters marry and divorce each other over and over, there's a wedding every month.

And, someone attacks Don Diamont's character every few months so he clings for his life in a hospital bed.

by Anonymousreply 508October 28, 2018 9:15 AM

R508 if you look closely you can even recognize the same fake wedding flowers in the background. It is creepy that the same people keep marrying and divorcing each other month after month

by Anonymousreply 509October 28, 2018 2:50 PM

r508, you're right. B&B is even more awful than Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 510October 28, 2018 2:52 PM

Why am I still seeing lezzys on my screen? Mal, please do something about 'em asap.

by Anonymousreply 511October 28, 2018 3:07 PM

Another nitpick for y&r. Does anybody else notice the exact same background sounds for Lily's prison and the police station? Also the same clinking glasses and ice at the GCAC. Carry on

by Anonymousreply 512October 28, 2018 3:14 PM

R508

B&B is hands down the worst soap of the four yet they have hands down the 2 best writers = PMc and MVJ.

They much be beyond frustrated by the perpetual disaster cake that Bell wants them to spin.

I'd be pulling my hair out & screaming at my computer.

by Anonymousreply 513October 28, 2018 3:22 PM

In terms of writing:

1) Days

2) GH

3) BB

4) YR

In terms of production values:

1) BB

2) GH

3) YR

4) Days

In terms of hot guys you want to have sex with:

1) Days

2) GH

3) YR

4) BB

In terms of gay representation and sensibilities:

1) Days

2) GH

3) YR

4) BB

by Anonymousreply 514October 28, 2018 4:08 PM

^How can you put Y&R #3 for hot guys? There's no hotter stud on soaps than Michael Mealor. And they have Josh M. and Jordi V.

by Anonymousreply 515October 28, 2018 4:52 PM

Both GH and Days have hotter guys than YR. Jabottom is really not all that hot. He looks like inbred hill folk. Morrow and Jordi are hot for daddies, but YR really doesn't have any young hotties like GH and Days.

by Anonymousreply 516October 28, 2018 4:59 PM

R516, Even though he could stand to gain 25 pounds of bulk, the things I would love to do with Jason Thompson.

by Anonymousreply 517October 28, 2018 5:19 PM

Remember the good old days of mega-hotties like Robert Tyler, James Wlcek, Don Diamant, Jon Wesley Shipp, Jon Hensley, Grant Aleksander, and Grant Show? Those were my go-to JO guys as a teen gayling. Tyler, Shipp and Aleksander in particular got me weak in the knees. They don't build 'em like that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 518October 28, 2018 5:24 PM

The last ridiculously hot guy on Y&R was Marco Dapper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519October 28, 2018 5:32 PM

Is this Mealor's bf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520October 28, 2018 5:35 PM

R508. B&B is hilarious! It is truly a parody at this point. I think Heather Tom should walk but they keep throwing Emmys at her so she'll never leave.

by Anonymousreply 521October 28, 2018 5:37 PM

R520, Apparently so, Josh Swickard from GH.

by Anonymousreply 522October 28, 2018 5:41 PM

B&B was always terrible save for Dame Flannery and a few years in the late 90s and early 00s when the show upped the Brooke/Stephanie feud and had the Slot from the Valley sleep with her daughter's husband. I mean, how seriously can you take a show with Ronn Moss?

by Anonymousreply 523October 28, 2018 6:03 PM

*Slut! I meant SLUT!

by Anonymousreply 524October 28, 2018 6:04 PM

As far as blunders go, getting rid of Marco Dapper was just stupid. Getting rid of Peter Porte was another stupid decision.

by Anonymousreply 525October 28, 2018 6:06 PM

You were right the first time R524. Brooke has always been nothing but a slot.

by Anonymousreply 526October 28, 2018 6:07 PM

R517

Thompson has lost so much weight. Weight he didn't need to lose.

He's easily lost 20lbs compared to when he joined GH

by Anonymousreply 527October 28, 2018 7:12 PM

Peter Porte could have been Genoa City's own Roger Thorpe and Dapper could have been his stupid but comical sidekick, with a nice cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528October 28, 2018 7:23 PM

R514 I can basically agree with most of your rankings, but there's no way B&B is better in writing than Y&R. That show is just pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 529October 28, 2018 7:38 PM

R528

Who is that? It doesn't look like Porte to me.

by Anonymousreply 530October 28, 2018 7:50 PM

The story with Dapper should have had Fenmore developing a crush on Carmine with 'fluid' Carmine playing it up and using the totally enamored Fenmore in his schemes.

Watching Fen and Carmine together, they had the potential of being Y&R's very own version of Eric Van der Woodsen and Damien Dalgaard from "Gossip Girl."

(And LaBaldwin would have been soooooy pissed that both his wife and son got a taste of Carmine, and he didn't!.

by Anonymousreply 531October 28, 2018 8:08 PM

R530, that is lovely Marco Dapper.

by Anonymousreply 532October 28, 2018 8:38 PM

Fuck his nuts are like golf balls in that naked pic. I could make 3 meals out of them.

by Anonymousreply 533October 28, 2018 8:50 PM

R533 That's his famous scene from the "Eating Out" series. You can watch the whole scene here. (Includes the backside as well.)

Troy from Illinois.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534October 28, 2018 9:05 PM

JaBottom needs to run the other direction from the Kate Linder Tea Crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535October 28, 2018 11:42 PM

R535 lol when was this? That horrible actor that played Lauren’s son is in the background.

by Anonymousreply 536October 28, 2018 11:44 PM

R536 It's a current photo. Chrissy put that one up a couple days ago. The woman with the black hair (whose face you can't see in that photo) was taking a tour of the Y&R studio.

Apparently, those two hangers-on "Ravi" and "Scott" showed up, because (I think) they met her at a Kate Linder "tea" event up in Canada.

The tour guest has photos too. You can tell from this one that it's already starting to look like Christmas in Genoa City (for episodes that will air in December).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537October 29, 2018 1:30 AM

Do CLB and Linder charge people to come to these events? I mean who is going to fly across country for nothing to meet fans who have one foot in the grave?

by Anonymousreply 538October 29, 2018 8:08 AM

There was a fan who recently just did a visit to the Days set who goes to almost all the Days fan events. Even though one of the companies that has been putting together Days fan events had to start adding non Days actors to their events because they were having difficulty trying to sell enough tickets to fan events with Days actors only.

by Anonymousreply 539October 29, 2018 8:23 AM

R538 I don't think the actors charge people. These "teas" that Linder organizes are sponsored by charitable organizations, with the money raised via ticket sales going to the charity (presumably). The one coming up in December and taking place in Toronto is for the March of Dimes Canada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540October 29, 2018 8:28 AM

R538 And I meant to add, that I'm pretty sure the actors who participate get their airfare, lodging, food, etc. paid for.

by Anonymousreply 541October 29, 2018 8:30 AM

[quote]Is this Mealor's bf?

That’s been speculation here for a quite while, and of course, DL has nothing but hope and dreams--as usual. Which, of course, also means that they’re probably both banging every aspiring actress within a 30-mile radius.

by Anonymousreply 542October 29, 2018 8:45 AM

They'll probably get an appearance fee out of what is raised.

Mealor isn't gay, I don't think. His IG was full of pictures with him and a girlfriend before he was on Y&R. I know the argument against, but the guy's a nobody in the firmament even if he's on a (dying) TV show and I don't buy conspiracy theories, personally, but have at it...

by Anonymousreply 543October 29, 2018 12:12 PM

R542 = Michael Mealor's agent.

by Anonymousreply 544October 29, 2018 1:40 PM

Mealor's breath always has the aroma of fresh pussy juice. He's no homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 545October 29, 2018 8:16 PM

Y&R just got the kiss of death!!!! The old queen Nellie Branco picked Y&R as sweeping the next Emmys. Anytime Queen Nellie picks you as winning an Emmy, its the kiss of death!!!!

by Anonymousreply 546October 29, 2018 8:19 PM

With only four shows left, the Emmys are a bigger joke than they ever were. Does a nomination or winning even mean anything?

by Anonymousreply 547October 29, 2018 8:23 PM

So that was the end of Ashley today? That was it? A white wine toast on an airplane? Tasteful but very anti-climatic.

by Anonymousreply 548October 29, 2018 8:32 PM

R543 That "relationship" seems kaput. The supposed gf recently removed her photos w/ him from her IG.

Maybe that's why he's got time on his hands to hang out with Linder .. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549October 29, 2018 8:33 PM

[quote] His IG was full of pictures with him and a girlfriend before he was on Y&R.

Two.

by Anonymousreply 550October 29, 2018 8:39 PM

[quote]So that was the end of Ashley today? That was it? A white wine toast on an airplane? Tasteful but very anti-climatic.

They couldn't even bother to use an aerial shot of a small or medium-sized city. They showed L.A.!

by Anonymousreply 551October 29, 2018 8:46 PM

Mariah has the fat arms.

by Anonymousreply 552October 29, 2018 8:51 PM

R548 I saw it as a quiet type of "end of chapter" scene that's left the door open for her return some day.

by Anonymousreply 553October 29, 2018 9:07 PM

I guess Ashley can change her mind about the patents and return one day. How will she fit in to Jabot again though? Anything less than CEO would be a step backwards. And working for Newman was a dumb choice.

by Anonymousreply 554October 29, 2018 9:14 PM

Since Ashley is gone, can I have her portion of meatloaf?

by Anonymousreply 555October 29, 2018 10:13 PM

R555 Traci, you're the Alpha Female Abbott now. You can have gravy on top of the meatloaf.

by Anonymousreply 556October 29, 2018 10:25 PM

I can't be bothered to fight the CBS app and watch episodes there. Can someone summarize how this whole Jack/Ashley thing ended?

And what happened with the flashbacks last week?

by Anonymousreply 557October 29, 2018 10:58 PM

With La Familia Rosales taking center stage, there should be trays of Croquetas con Chicharitas and Empanadas de Carne in Traci's future.

Pair Traci with Papa Rosales, and viewers will fall in love with the family.

by Anonymousreply 558October 30, 2018 12:07 AM

R557 John and Dina signed over the patents for all Jabot products created by Ashley to her. Jabottom found this document in a hidden safe. Jack tried to shred it but Traci got wind of it and pieced it back together. Jack admitted what he did to Ashley. Initially Ashley wasn’t going to do anything and still wanted to be CEO. Jack offered her money for the patents but she said no. Jack didn’t want her as CEO. Ashley reconsidered the CEO position and decided to leave town today to Paris to start her own company with the patents.

by Anonymousreply 559October 30, 2018 12:19 AM

[quote] And what happened with the flashbacks last week?

Young John in his snug pants was the highlight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560October 30, 2018 12:53 AM

Can we call the next thread From Top to Jabottom?

by Anonymousreply 561October 30, 2018 1:15 AM

I actually like the way they left things with Ashley. If she decides to come back the possibilities are endless. and while we are at it I know they will probably make Phyllis the new CEO but I think Tracy should be. And what the hell kind of company switches CEOs on a weekly basis?

by Anonymousreply 562October 30, 2018 2:18 AM

I agree about the Emmys being a joke at this point. There are only four soaps left so it's almost like everybody gets an Emmy. Participation trophies

by Anonymousreply 563October 30, 2018 2:20 AM

Young John was hot. They need to bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 564October 30, 2018 2:51 AM

Young John looked So fucking hot in those tight pants.

Jabot has had 6 or 7 CEOs in the last year. Thanks, Mal.

Someone above ranked the production values on GH higher than on YR. LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 565October 30, 2018 6:03 AM

For those who are interested there is an AMC reunion on Kelly Ripa's show tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 566October 30, 2018 4:09 PM

R566 Is Aunt Cliff participating? .. AMC is where he learned to 'emote.'

by Anonymousreply 567October 30, 2018 6:33 PM

The dayplayer gay couple at the pumpkin patch was hot. Maybe their young son could become Little Miss Dolly Parton's first beau.

by Anonymousreply 568October 30, 2018 7:21 PM

Bergman was never this affected when he was on AMC. He came off as pretty naturalistic, despite a highly romantic storyline. Somehow, he morphed into Joan Crawford while on Y&R. Y&R's acting has always been, um, highly stylized, for lack of a better term, so it's no wonder if he picked up the bad acting habits associated with Bell soaps.

by Anonymousreply 569October 30, 2018 7:59 PM

I want Young John in me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 570October 30, 2018 9:36 PM

He might be open to that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571October 30, 2018 10:41 PM

I'm not sure if he's vers, though.

His caption on this one is something about how "gardening is a good education for double fisting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572October 30, 2018 10:50 PM

Stick a blonde wig on him, and he maybe could have played Young Dina as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573October 30, 2018 10:51 PM

Traci looked especially obese at today's family breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 574October 30, 2018 11:52 PM

Traci is built like a tank!

by Anonymousreply 575October 31, 2018 12:03 AM

Enough about my size. More cinnamon rolls please.

by Anonymousreply 576October 31, 2018 12:17 AM

When Traci and Victor finally hook up, their smushname will be TRACTOR.

by Anonymousreply 577October 31, 2018 12:28 AM

Achtung, r577. Nikki is the only fat blond frau I'm to be with per my contract.

by Anonymousreply 578October 31, 2018 12:32 AM

Traci is the Matriarch now! No more Ashley, Ashley, Ashley!

by Anonymousreply 579October 31, 2018 12:35 AM

And seriously, why did the Dummer recast go away? She was better in one episode than the fug she filled in for.

by Anonymousreply 580October 31, 2018 12:39 AM

Now that Ashley’s gone, is Traci gonna move into her room, start wearing her clothes and and start fucking Ravi?

by Anonymousreply 581October 31, 2018 12:40 AM

Is the "actress" who plays Dummer pregnant, IRL? If not, she's getting quite a BELLY on her.

I'm assuming the character will learn she's preggers with Billy's spawn soon. Real life, reel life?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582October 31, 2018 12:43 AM

R581 Probably not. .. Ashley's room doesn't have its own kitchenette.

by Anonymousreply 583October 31, 2018 12:46 AM

I think Tracy should be the CEO. She's the only one with any brains

by Anonymousreply 584October 31, 2018 12:46 AM

Love, laugh, live r584!

by Anonymousreply 585October 31, 2018 12:48 AM

R582 I wondered the same thing today. That skirt was not flattering.

And, while I don't see the big deal about HHK, I think the recast was painfully wooden. She was really terrible imo. They should just write Summer off.

by Anonymousreply 586October 31, 2018 12:49 AM

I think it's time for Nate to make his move on a very receptive Cain.

by Anonymousreply 587October 31, 2018 12:54 AM

R562. Umm....

by Anonymousreply 588October 31, 2018 12:57 AM

Cane's always been receptive. .. After a couple of drinks, just flip him over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589October 31, 2018 1:26 AM

In the coming weeks, I'll need a man -- or Lily's dildo.

Neil and Devon aren't enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 590October 31, 2018 1:30 AM

[quote]Now that Ashley’s gone, is Traci gonna move into her room, start wearing her clothes and and start fucking Ravi?

Depends on what sauces he comes with.

by Anonymousreply 591October 31, 2018 2:21 AM

Next thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592October 31, 2018 2:29 AM

I had no idea Craft services wasn't Kraft!

by Anonymousreply 593October 31, 2018 3:01 AM

I need to unzip, let big J and the boys out for some air

by Anonymousreply 594October 31, 2018 3:02 AM

It's been so nice without Hans.

by Anonymousreply 595October 31, 2018 3:03 AM

None of his constant.....

by Anonymousreply 596October 31, 2018 3:03 AM

YOU

by Anonymousreply 597October 31, 2018 3:04 AM

GOT

by Anonymousreply 598October 31, 2018 3:04 AM

THAT?

by Anonymousreply 599October 31, 2018 3:04 AM

I'm still dead bitches!

by Anonymousreply 600October 31, 2018 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!