Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Port Charles Mayhem, Part II

Next up, Kiki's Demise:

Little birdies have been whispering that she's about to draw the unlucky number in the Ryan Chamberlain blood lust lottery.

So, then, how will our poor, unsuspecting lass finally get her ticket punched? Ice pick at Pier 54? Piano wire in the park? Free-fall from a rooftop? Suffocated by Saran wrap? A discreet sprinkle of cyanide to her extra-foamy half-caf double-shot organic fair trade soybean mocha latte from Perk's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596November 10, 2018 10:16 PM

Dr. Bensch gets his revenge??

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2018 2:32 PM

Bensch's stethoscope wrapped around her neck, courtesy of Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2018 2:57 PM

Ohh, R2, I like that! I hope TIIC read your post. They don't have the talent to come up with such a great twist on their own. I know Bench doesn't work there anymore but I'm sure that wouldn't keep Ryan from getting a hold of his stethoscope.

Now also, Ava swore Kiki is no longer her daughter but another sworn enemy so my guess is Ava would be a suspect too.

So I guess Kiki will not turn out to be Nina's daughter. It really would be too cruel to have Nina find her long lost daughter only to have that daughter killed right away.

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2018 3:21 PM

R3

I need Ryan to take out Nina & Carly in the most ruthless way possible.

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2018 6:19 PM

If Ryan took out Sonny, Carly and Jason he would deserve a parade down Main St.

by Anonymousreply 5October 7, 2018 6:38 PM

R5 While he is at it, don't forget Sam, Heiny and Otto (or is cancer going to get him first?)

by Anonymousreply 6October 7, 2018 6:48 PM

An interesting twist would be if Ryan merely acted as a Svengali figure pulling the strings behind the scenes, using his position as trusted shrink to manipulate people into indulging their own dark impulses to do his bidding. At the very least, he seems poised to create chaotic situations that he can then take advantage of.

by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2018 7:13 PM

Ryan should kill Nina too. Ooh! And Maxie!

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2018 1:10 AM

Definitely Maxie. If for no other reason than her annoying voice. I don't think Oscar is going to die. He's going to get a miracle experimental cure. So if you want him gone put him on Ryan's list. I'm not a fan of any of Alexis' daughters. Ryan can do them in while he's at it.

Many years ago soaps would put entire families on planes and buses and kill them off in groups. Not entirely a bad idea.

I wonder if Ryan is going to turn Franco back into a psycho killer, just for fun.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2018 1:58 AM

"I wonder if Ryan is going to turn Franco back into a psycho killer, just for fun."

Actually, framing Franco would make for a good storyline. But it's probably too clever for GH writers.

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2018 2:37 AM

I’m liking the Ryan stuff. GH was actually quite watchable last week.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2018 2:48 AM

Maxie hasn't been interesting since her heart transplant. There is no reason why she should still be a character on the show. She's pointless and Kirsten can't act.

IDK how I'd feel about Franco turning psycho again. I want Liz happy then again happy = backburner. The legos Jason and Sam were playing with on Friday had more screentime than her. It was ridiculous. The teenage actor playing her son works more than Becky!

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2018 3:17 AM

In the meantime, my dad is off playing footsie with his new squeeze and I have absolutely NO ONE to protect me.

I'm skeered!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2018 3:32 AM

Oscar is definitely dying.

#1 They wouldn't have given him a disease that is 100% fatal otherwise

#2 The actor is returning to his primetime show

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2018 8:22 AM

They gave Oscar a convenient disease that can have him live for many more years or kill him at a moment's notice, depending on what they need.

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2018 1:56 PM

R15

A Grade 4 gliosarcoma does not allow you to live "many years".

Teddy Kennedy, Beau Biden & John McCain died from it.

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2018 4:42 PM

They gave a big dramatic story to a kid who can't act. It is painful watching him in scenes with Tamara Braun.

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2018 4:58 PM

Yes, r16, General Hospital is very true to life, but it's not a documentary, so sometimes that can be confusing.

There are a million work arounds for a soap on this. Tomorrow, we can easily find that Brad screwed up Oscar's test results and there's now no tumor.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2018 6:58 PM

Just give Nina her daughter already! This storyline is going on forever. She has the same dialogue every damn day.

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2018 7:21 PM

Laura slapping Valentine has become a tradition of sorts. I actually like the "big" acting of vet actresses like GF, MW, MS, it represents the good old days of soaps for me, nostalgic.

I'm waiting for whoever the Cassadine was that was in the car with Cassandra to make themselves known already.

by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2018 8:29 PM

[quote]I'm waiting for whoever the Cassadine was that was in the car with Cassandra to make themselves known already.

It's been pretty much confirmed that it will be Nikolas and they are going to say he had plastic surgery in order to go into hiding.

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2018 9:49 PM

I miss seeing handsome Tyler Christopher on my TV screen. What a body!

by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2018 11:20 PM

Any rumors/rumblings as to who has been cast as Nikolas? I'm going to guess a little known or newcomer for budgetary reasons.

by Anonymousreply 23October 8, 2018 11:24 PM

But he is said to have been showing drunk to set on Days(although he's not the only on Days to have done this) r23 and was said to have doing the same thing towards the end of his run oh GH.

by Anonymousreply 24October 8, 2018 11:26 PM

[quote]Any rumors/rumblings as to who has been cast as Nikolas?

I don't know how reliable this site is, but here is a list of possibilities:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 8, 2018 11:32 PM

Colton Scott/Stephen Martines is back as Nikolas.

by Anonymousreply 26October 9, 2018 1:58 AM

Who are all these people? The only one I recognize is Laura. Where are Robert, Tiffany, Tony Jones and Lesley?

by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2018 2:13 AM

They're on the roof with Steve Hardy, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 28October 9, 2018 4:51 AM

I haven't seen Emma Lutz in years.

by Anonymousreply 29October 9, 2018 6:26 AM

I've watched GH on and off for many years, (TOO many). I watch now mostly because it's still on, and it makes me nostalgic. The writing is mostly abysmal, the actors do what they can with subpar material. However, is it me? or is James Patrick Stuart actually a pretty decent actor? He just seems to bring his scenes up to a different level, bringing his scene partner with him. I also thought the actress who played Nelle was talented. They just wrote that character into a wall. Nelle had one or two scenes with Valentin. I thought they were great together. I was hoping the writers would figure out some way to pair them. It was too brief.

by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2018 6:38 AM

r26

I'm pretty sure he's in jail

by Anonymousreply 31October 9, 2018 9:21 AM

R30 The Nelle actress was pretty talented. The problem is that her storyline involved Carly - who always wins no matter what. And Laura Wright was constantly trying to one-up her in scenes. It got tiring.

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2018 3:51 PM

R32

It didn't help that TIIC gave Nelle 4 different backstories plus she was tied to the over-exposed Corinthos Crew.

It also drives me insane when a soap brings on an actor & doesn't tie them to history. Chloe would've made a great Serena Baldwin or Christina Donnelly. Both of those characters were born on the show & are related to Scott, Lucy, Kevin. But God forbid any family strengthen ties besides the Corinthos Clan & their boot lickers

by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2018 4:04 PM

We're now in the same situation with Margaux. It's foolish to invest any time watching a character that's fighting a Corinthos family member, since that character is always going to be sent away shortly.

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2018 4:50 PM

Which is why Elizabeth Hendrickson should have been a Sarah Webber recast.

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2018 5:06 PM

It was nice to see Carly and Sonny get called out today although I know it won't last.

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2018 7:00 PM

I'm surprised Carly didn't smack her which is her go-to move. Margaux was absolutely right about them but nothing will come of it. Also, LW and MB have zero romantic chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2018 7:24 PM

Zero! Carson is dead!!

by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2018 10:17 PM

Lord Jesus! Carly is a complete raging cunt.

If there was ever a character that needs to be muzzled & humbled it's her.

I need someone to throat punch her.

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2018 3:30 AM

Ooh, spooky-ooky! Now they're claiming that the reason Alexis' watch keeps stopping at 10:10 is because - wait for it - that's the day STEFAN DIED!!!!

Tomorrow is 10/10........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2018 3:41 AM

A million years later and I still hate that Sam is her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2018 3:52 AM

We need a natural disaster or serial killer to take out half of this cast! It’s way too bloated with so many unnecessary characters!!!

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2018 4:15 AM

The parapet may soon be open for business.

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2018 4:50 AM

I'm watching Sonny and Karen clips on YT. GH was so good back then.

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2018 5:21 AM

R44

The show was good but Sonny was straight up trash. It drives me insane that Scotty was never allowed to get Sonny back for was the horrid things he did to Karen.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2018 5:32 AM

Keep your cortados and avocado toast, we need Coleman and karaoke night!

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2018 6:33 AM

I liked Sonny as a true anti-hero/scum bag villain. That's what he is now but they play him like the leading man hero Patriarch.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2018 2:06 PM

I loved the DA ripping Carly & Sonny yesterday.

I just wish it had been someone with an actual history with them.

If Monica or Elizabeth were allowed to drag them like that it would've been fan-fucking-tastic.

Can you imagine Monica dragging Sonny over murdering her son & Carly covering it up?

Or the next time Carly or Jason snaps at Elizabeth over Franco ? Elizabeth knows all their nasty history & should be allowed to drag them for their hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2018 3:16 PM

I'll never understand how a choppy, stilted actor like MB is considered the "leading man" or patriarch of this show, it's baffling. He is well past his expiration date in this role.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2018 5:23 PM

Please let me know when Sonny and Carly are gone so I can watch the show again.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2018 5:34 PM

R49 He's still riding on the popularity of Sonny and Brenda. He's a tired old man who can't even say his lines properly.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2018 5:40 PM

They should have given Sonny early onset dementia and kept Mike instead! I'm going to miss him when they ship him off.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2018 5:43 PM

Sonny and Carly are never leaving. They'll be the last ones standing but Carly should have been written off years ago. She is the nastiest character on that show and LW looks ridiculous trying to pull off her antics.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2018 5:43 PM

Carly was my favorite when she was played by SJB. A true anti-heroine who I loved to hate. I loved Carly when TB came on to play her as the complex leading lady of GH. I can't stand LW as Carly. She's a bully, narcissist, smug and she's just hate to hate. She's nasty. I'm ready for the character to die.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2018 5:52 PM

Elizabeth Hendrickson is decent as the DA, but I'd rather see someone else finally shut down the Corinthos mess. The "he killed my daddy" writing seems a bit desperate.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2018 5:59 PM

[quote] I'll never understand how a choppy, stilted actor like MB is considered the "leading man" or patriarch of this show, it's baffling. He is well past his expiration date in this role.

Mo is an old midget with shoe polish hair.

It looks like he'd have to stand on a ladder to fuck a rat.

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2018 6:18 PM

GH hasn't had a good teen scene since Nik/Lucky/Emily/Liz. These kids are painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2018 6:44 PM

The kid playing Cam is pretty good.

The kid playing Oscar is painfully one note, and it's not just the writing.

The actress playing Joss is irrelevant to me because I can't stand Carly's mini-me.

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2018 6:49 PM

Oscar isn't going to die and Joss will still be obsessing about him in 20 years just like Carly has with Jason.

by Anonymousreply 59October 10, 2018 7:12 PM

I thought Oscar was Munchausen?

by Anonymousreply 60October 10, 2018 7:15 PM

Actually, it would be a very clever Easter egg if Oscar showed up for Halloween dressed as Baron Munchausen!

by Anonymousreply 61October 10, 2018 10:35 PM

I cannot believe the screentime this teenage love story is getting. They are on damn near every day.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2018 12:02 AM

What’s good about this show anymore?

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2018 12:13 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2018 12:24 AM

The Roxy joke hasn't been funny for eons.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2018 1:27 AM

Never!!!

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2018 2:07 AM

So what does that mean? Another Y&R reject is coming to GH as Nikolas?

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2018 2:51 AM

R63 Nothing? Even the opening credits are terrible.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2018 3:57 AM

They need to cut half the cast and do a rehaul of the writer's room.

But a lot of their great storylines wouldn't fly today anyway. Wasn't Karen underage and stripping? Even Luke and Laura - and not even the rape love story crap but GF was a minor in bed with grown men.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2018 4:16 AM

That just goes to show just how lame the audience has become. Writers can't write provocative stories on daytime without offending someone's delicate sensibilities. This is why everyone is turning to premium cable and streaming, those platforms still allow writers to write. Soaps used to break ground with stories.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2018 4:26 AM

R70 Honestly, I don't think it is the audience that has become lame, it is that the suits are scared of the social media hate mobs.

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2018 4:28 AM

R31 Why would Colton Scott/Stephen Martines be in jail?

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2018 4:29 AM

R69- Yeah, but they dressed Genie Francis like a 50 year old real estate agent, so that was supposed to balance out being paired with TG. She was about 18 in real life and he was 34, but they had scenes of him going to college and hanging out in study hall with her. It looked like they were trying to pretend he was in his early 20s.

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2018 4:32 AM

[quote]What’s good about this show anymore?

It's not The Chew, The Revolution, Katie Couric, or yet another boring and unnecessary hour of GMA.

So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2018 5:02 AM

I was a huge fan as a kid (1981-1985), watched every day. Once high school & college came along. (1985-1992), I'd watch every so often to keep up. Then the next 10 to 12 years, I'd record it and watch some/skip some.

In the early 00s, I made a vow to never watch the show again so long as they promoted Sonny as leading man/anti-hero, for a couple of reasons: (1) Bernard is a horrible actor. The stilted line readings alone made me want to put my foot through the screen; (2) daytime is not HBO, they can't pull off the anti-hero stuff. Let's face it, the plots and writing are rarely nuanced enough to have such a complex leading man. This isn't the Sopranos (which, to be fair, I never really enjoyed either because I kept hoping for Tony to be offed).

Long ago, I made peace with the realization that the show will never tire of the Sonny love-fest, and in the event it did, it's probably too far gone anyway. So despite watching for some 20 years of my life, I'll never tune back in, and it's honestly due to Sonny. Although you can throw Carly in there too, just another horrible character that they believe everyone loves.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2018 7:11 AM

r72

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2018 9:02 AM

r72

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2018 9:03 AM

WAIT...Stop the presses. I seem to remember posters on DL going on and on and on and on about how Stephen Martines is gay. He and Jacob Young were doing each other in the dressing rooms etc and there was this big love affair between the blahblahah. I also remember soap queens blasting anybody who called them out on their bullshit.

HILARIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2018 9:35 AM

R78 I still believe Martines and Young were fucking. What showed up on screen between them was pretty obvious.

Martines seems to be an opportunist and a psychotic, who would do anything to get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2018 12:20 PM

Someone who would sleep with both men and women to get ahead? A opportunist who would play on his good looks and charm to con people? No! Say it ain't so.

by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2018 1:38 PM

[quote](2) daytime is not HBO, they can't pull off the anti-hero stuff.

I respectfully disagree with you on this. As a more "seasoned" viewer let me tell you that soaps were doing anti-hero and heroine stuff long before HBO was a tickle in its daddy's pants. Soap Opera perfected the art of the anti-hero.

Long before basic and premium cable and streaming services, soap operas were doing complex characters in complex stories about simple human emotion and right versus wrong five days a week on a shoestring budgets.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking that what soaps are now are what they were then. Soaps broke ground and laid the path for some of the premium shows we see today, unfortunately they don't get the respect and trailblazing cred that they are due because they are cast off as "lady programming" and the production values and lack of polish makes them seem lesser than.

I watch the remaining four shows because I love the genre and do believe it still has value and life, but has been neglected and left to rot because of number crunchers and an environment that only wants to play safe instead of thinking outside of the box.

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2018 1:39 PM

Martines and Young are both straight. Oh you fraus try to make everyone gay.

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2018 2:30 PM

Bravo, r82. Finally someone calls this out. Not everyone is gay. I also have to laugh every time someone says noted pussyhounds Anthony Geary and Frank Valentini are gay. Total fraufiction.

by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2018 2:44 PM

R73

Laura was with older men before Luke.

David Hamilton anyone? Scotty?

Can you imagine the uproar of a 16 y/o virgin in a sexual relationship with a 40 something man?

I miss how messy soaps used to be but now so many viewers clutch their pearls over shit that no one would blink at back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2018 3:29 PM

I remember Genie giving a look of disgust when asked about Coltin/Stephen. She went "Ugh ... he wasn't my favorite person." She also said JY lacked the charisma of JJ and that Greg needed an ally on the set.

by Anonymousreply 85October 11, 2018 4:54 PM

Yeah I loved Greg as adult Lucky. He was manly , rugged and sensitive. He reminded me of a grown up JJ Lucky. Sucks that they wrote him to be such a chump. Sorry Lucky should have NEVER been made a cop. Kept him a rogue or more of a Spencer. Don't know why Guza needed to make him a loser. Wonder why Genie said he needed an ally? I liked his chemistry with Sam, Maxie, Liz, and Lulu.

Jacob sucked!!!! I only like Tyler as Nikolas.

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2018 5:03 PM

Lady Geary never approved of Greg.

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2018 5:05 PM

R87-Cause Lady Geary knew she was never eva gonna tap Greg's hot ass

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2018 5:07 PM

I heard Steve and Maurice were pretty terrible to Greg.

by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2018 5:25 PM

r89, those two blowhards never wanted anyone to attempt to usurp their standing on the show. Didn't they also do the same thing to Ted King? Not to mention bullying some of the women.

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2018 5:42 PM

The popular girls don't want prettier girls sitting at the lunch table.

by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2018 5:47 PM

R91, if Steve and Mumbles are the popular girls, no wonder GH is circling the drain.

by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2018 5:48 PM

You all can lick the shoe polish off my cock!

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2018 5:54 PM

Was it Ingo R. or Sean K. who complained about SB selling his MLM juice to fans and having it promoted on air that led to his being sent on his way...?

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2018 5:55 PM

It was Ingo.

by Anonymousreply 95October 11, 2018 6:05 PM

Sean K might have complained that MLM juice didn't actually lead to weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 96October 11, 2018 6:10 PM

Steve loved to milk the fraus out of cash

by Anonymousreply 97October 11, 2018 6:10 PM

Matt Cohen looked nice today wearing shorts.

by Anonymousreply 98October 11, 2018 6:30 PM

I swear Julian was sporting a little bit of a semi under his running shorts yesterday. The fact that he had it while talking to Oscar made it extra weird.

by Anonymousreply 99October 11, 2018 6:36 PM

I like this Sasha actress, liked her first time she was on albeit brief. On the flip side, disliked Heinrich/Peter first time he was on and remain firm in my dislike.

by Anonymousreply 100October 11, 2018 6:37 PM

Mo’s shoe polish cock gets my woman parts hard.

by Anonymousreply 101October 11, 2018 6:47 PM

Everything about Emme's acting today was painful.

by Anonymousreply 102October 11, 2018 6:51 PM

[quote] You all can lick the shoe polish off my cock!

That's rat shit, you rat fucking psycho!

by Anonymousreply 103October 11, 2018 6:57 PM

Agree Emme was bad today and why the frumpy blouse.

by Anonymousreply 104October 11, 2018 7:01 PM

The GH set was pretty dysfunctional back in those days, nowhere near Y&R levels then and now, but there were problems and some crazy egos. GV was a nice guy, but one actor thought he was miscast and "uninteresting" and would tell that to everyone who would listen, including the actor. Others wanted him to fail and others just didn't care enough to be bothered to try and help him through the field of landmines on set. He made some mistakes when he first started and didn't kiss the right rings so they came for him.

I will never forget how one actor stopped a scene and just went off on GV because he felt that GV was unprepared. The problem was this actor liked to change lines, which creates a whole host of problems for an actor who doesn't come to play, so GV was following the script and this actor was doing his thing and it all fell apart.

by Anonymousreply 105October 11, 2018 8:38 PM

R105 Honey, we all know that the "one actor" was Lady Geary. He was shitty to Greg. Probably because Greg wouldn't put out for him. And also because Greg is a by the book actor, and La Geary loves to improvise.

by Anonymousreply 106October 11, 2018 9:02 PM

That's fucked up. GV was a better adult Lucky than JJ who Geary worships. GV also had more chemistry with Becky than JJ imo.

by Anonymousreply 107October 11, 2018 9:18 PM

The one time they gave Greg a storyline, he knocked it out of the ballpark.

The addiction storyline where he was sleeping with Maxie to get pills was fantastic. Greg showed his acting chops like never before.

So, I expected more great storylines for his Lucky after that. Instead, they moved him to the backburner where he stayed for almost four years until they fired him to bring back JJ as Lucky.

by Anonymousreply 108October 11, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote]I remember Genie giving a look of disgust when asked about Coltin/Stephen. She went "Ugh ... he wasn't my favorite person."

Where did Genie give this reaction about Colton/Stephen? Is there a video we can watch it?

Any details about what went down between Colton/Stephen and Genie? What about Geary? What was his opinion of Colton/Stephen?

by Anonymousreply 109October 11, 2018 10:56 PM

R109. It was a super long interview. I don't remember the exact clip where she mentioned him though. She was pretty candid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 12, 2018 12:27 AM

IDK of anything between Genie and Colton/Stephen but I remember Rebecca Herbst saying that a costar tried to stick their tongue down her throat in a scene and people claimed it was him.

by Anonymousreply 111October 12, 2018 12:39 AM

The comment where she says Martines was not her favorite is in Chapter 3 about 10:45 in.

by Anonymousreply 112October 12, 2018 12:40 AM

Didn't Genie also once say that she hated working at Days and being there was one of the worst experiences she has ever had in her life and that most of the people there were assholes especially to her except for Drake and Arleen and would try to pretend for the public that they were asses.

by Anonymousreply 113October 12, 2018 12:57 AM

No, she didn't say that R113. Her problem with Days was that she believes they wanted her just for her name and didn't really have a story for her. Eventually she clicked with Drake on screen, but she never felt the story was there. Of course they wanted her for her name, she's Genie Fucking Frances and during the period at NBC they were poaching big stars from CBS and ABC to try and boost ratings. And she was right, they didn't have a real story for her. Diana Colville was tested with everybody to get something to stick.

by Anonymousreply 114October 12, 2018 1:06 AM

On I didn't know R114 but I think I do remember Genie saying somewhere that Deidre purposefully did nothing to try to stop her fans and John/Marlena fans from attacking her and blaming her for Deidre no longer being on the show.

by Anonymousreply 115October 12, 2018 2:20 AM

R115, Dee wasn't even on the show at the time and this was before there was a John and Marlena. John was still Roman in those days. Marlena was presumed dead in a plane crash. There was a story where Roman thought Marlena was alive while he was with Diana, but it was a Stefano fake out. Dee didn't return to the show until 91. And when Diana first came to show, they were trying to pair her with Mike Horton, so Diana and Roman weren't even in the same orbit.

by Anonymousreply 116October 12, 2018 3:02 AM

I know Deidre wasn't on the show at that time R116 and that John thought he was Roman. Genie basically claimed that Deidre wouldn't say anything to try to stop her fans and other Days fans who were blaming her as the reason why Deidre was no longer on the show and that Deidre did this on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 117October 12, 2018 4:07 AM

I think R115 has created an entire drama based on the voices in his head. Genie has never said anything about Days except what was mentioned by R114 and R116. There never any Genie Frances/Deidre Hall war. If there was such a thing, these bitches on DL would have been running with that for the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 118October 12, 2018 4:19 AM

Fascinating interview with Genie. Thanks for posting the link.

I've only watched the Chapter 3 so far, the one where she talks about going back to play Laura. Can't wait to watch the other chapters.

Interesting that she talked about how much she liked mentoring the younger actors on the show, especially the ones who played her children. But she also says that she didn't especially care for Stephen Martines. That suggests that he was resistant to her mentoring him off screen.

by Anonymousreply 119October 12, 2018 5:48 AM

R119 Or he was probably already showing was a scammer he was. He sounds crazy. She gushed about Tyler Christopher but also admitted she told him he wasn't ready to leave GH when he did the first time. She told JJ the opposite.

There are some ready good anecdotes in the interview. She doesn't hold back.

by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2018 6:30 AM

I think Kristina is the baby's mother.

by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2018 6:41 PM

Nina's really blowing her chance with Sasha.

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2018 6:43 PM

These Nina/Sasha scenes are embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2018 6:53 PM

Are they still trying to make THE STAFF happen on GH?

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2018 7:07 PM

Why should we care about Nina's long-lost daughter? This storyline is so stupid and the screentime could be used for someone else.

by Anonymousreply 125October 12, 2018 7:27 PM

How old is Kristina supposed to be? They mentioned her taking the GRE and then later on mentioned that Molly just aced it. I also thought they did a rewrite and had Kristina drop out of college.

by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2018 7:45 PM

When did GH turn in to GL’s Peapack? Tick tock. Cancellation looms.......

by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2018 7:51 PM

R111

It was JY who put his tongue down Herbst's throat. She told him if he did that again she'd bite it off.

That came straight from JY's own mouth. Geary never did events but toward the end of his run he did an event event with all 3 Luckys. That's where JY confessed it.

by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2018 8:50 PM

THE STAFF won't be happening after all. It's a useless character and her acting just makes it worse.

Michelle, thanks again for Phyllis!

by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2018 9:06 PM

As if Phyllis isn't just Gina doing her Dinah Marler thing all over again.

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2018 9:20 PM

This has been The General Peapack.

by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2018 9:23 PM

Gina not being cast as Carly on GH after Tamara Braun left will always be tragic.

by Anonymousreply 132October 12, 2018 9:33 PM

Anybody but Snaggletooth Laura "L Dubs" would have been preferable.

Hated Laura on Loving.

Hated Laura on Guiding Light.

Loathe her on GH.

by Anonymousreply 133October 12, 2018 9:37 PM

It's not tragic at all, R132. I'm simply the best Carly ever.

by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2018 9:41 PM

Gina as Carly would have been amazing!!!

by Anonymousreply 135October 12, 2018 10:21 PM

This outside location they insist on using looks a mess.

by Anonymousreply 136October 12, 2018 11:56 PM

[quote]Gina not being cast as Carly on GH after Tamara Braun left will always be tragic.

I agree that Gina would be great as Carly, but the timing of what you suggest is off. Gina joined GL as Dinah in 2004. Tamara left GH in March 2005

by Anonymousreply 137October 13, 2018 12:01 AM

I don't know if it's the writing or the portrayal but I began to loathe Carly once L Dubs stepped in. Carly was one of my favorites when Tamara was there. She's such a miserable character now.

by Anonymousreply 138October 13, 2018 12:18 AM

I assume when one looks like a dollar store dust mop....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 13, 2018 12:55 AM

I hated carly and not love to hate once Laura took over the role. She’s had moments where I liked her but she’s miscast and a one note I likeable character. I want to see carson lose and that smug look off Carly’s face slapped off!

by Anonymousreply 140October 13, 2018 2:38 AM

R140

LW is terrible as Carly because she plays the dialogue as straight up cunt.

SJB's Carly could do & say the same heinous things but she always let you see the subtext. Carly's bravado was used to cove up her lack of self esteem, her shame, her fear,etc..

SJB was truly a great actress.

by Anonymousreply 141October 13, 2018 5:42 AM

Time to ditch Stafford. She does NOT belong on GH. Nina is pointless.

I should find Matt Cohen attractive. He's handsome, a decent actor, but he's boring as all hell. Same goes for RPW/ Dillon Q. Zander, Johnny Z, and even Patrick Drake are all more interesting "leading me" because the actors all have that special something charisma.

by Anonymousreply 142October 13, 2018 2:30 PM

The Staff infection is not going anywhere as she is BFF with Frankie.

The new detective and the doctor priest look identical, time for casting to mix it up.

I see Burton is still in the black t-shirt as if nothing has changed in decades.

by Anonymousreply 143October 13, 2018 2:35 PM

I have never been a Stafford fan be it on YR or GH.

She goes from zero to 60 then goes in on the chewing of the scenery.

by Anonymousreply 144October 13, 2018 2:53 PM

If everyone hates Sonny and Carly and Jason, how come they are the ones with the longest lines and the most fans at all of the fan events?

by Anonymousreply 145October 13, 2018 3:01 PM

r145, it's called rabid fanatic fraus. They do not represent the general audience, however the morons latch onto these groups because they are usually the most vocal and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 146October 13, 2018 3:05 PM

R145 Because their fans are the only ones left watching the sinking ratings show. All others have left. The "longest lines" you talk about are probably a few hundred people. I doubt these things have SRO crowds.

by Anonymousreply 147October 13, 2018 3:06 PM

I know someone who went to one of those fan things and she told me and her brother that the longest line was for Howarth. ME also had a huge line.

Me, I watch the show but would never waste my time waiting to see any of them. I really don't get that kind of adulation. Maybe it's a female thing. I've never had a crush or any special feeling for any actor or sports player or politician. Although I would be honored if I had been around and had the chance to shake hands with FDR, JFK, or LBJ but mostly Bobby Kennedy and MLK.

by Anonymousreply 148October 13, 2018 3:32 PM

That is true about Michael Easton. His lines are always insanely long. If you want a picture with him line up early or wear comfortable shoes because you will be standing up a long time, because he actually engages with the fans. Maurice does that too, but you can tell when he's getting tired. SBu is the most standoffish. KMo, don't get me started on her at these things. I kept looking at Chad Duell's crotch to see any signs of the dick of death.

by Anonymousreply 149October 13, 2018 3:43 PM

The myth of these fan bases is so fucking overblown. The excuse we got for Easton being shoved down our throats for years on OLTL was that he was so "popular" and had such a "large fan base". Yet that alleged popularity never translated into ratings. In fact, when he was featured heavily, ratings always went down.

The problem is not that these fan bases are not large nor have real influence - it's that they are the craziest and most vocal.

by Anonymousreply 150October 13, 2018 3:44 PM

R148

Every year that they have the GH Fan Club Weekend the recappers all say that Howarth & Easton have the longest lines.

These recaps were not biased either b/c the recaps were from fans who were always surprised & how crazy folks were for them.

They also said that both men were extremely gracious & appreciative and not giving anyone the bum's rush

Their personal appearances also sell out as well.

I've never been nor thought about going to an event but you can bet I'd rather see Howarth or Easton over Stammering Mo or Money Fleecer Burton.

by Anonymousreply 151October 13, 2018 5:05 PM

If Howarth or Easton or Burton or Benard are these alleged big draws with the general audience, show me the receipts!! Because all I see are sinking numbers and those four are on practically every damn episode.

by Anonymousreply 152October 13, 2018 5:10 PM

I wonder if soaps have any draw at the colleges anymore. When I was an undergrad in the late 80's, they were always on in the student union and people were watching them in the dorms in fairly significant numbers. When I was in grad school in the mid to late 90's, they were still in on the student union, but I did not feel as if many people were playing attention to the screen or following them (and have no idea what was happening in the dorms at that time). I suspect Real Wolrd etc. and other MTV shows were probably on in the dorms at that time. Now I am guessing they might not even be on in the student unions.

by Anonymousreply 153October 13, 2018 5:25 PM

Michael Easton, Roger, Laura Wright are always nice and gracious at these events. They might be hating every single minute of it, but you would never know. Laura Wright is a huge cheerleader for the show and likes to get the crowd fired up. And yes, Steve Burton always has some side hustle going on at his events.

by Anonymousreply 154October 13, 2018 5:33 PM

R152

You obviously don't watch the show if you think Howarth or Easton are eating the show.

They aren't even in the Top 10 for episode counts.

Mo, Steve, Laura, Kelly,Billy are eating the show. Especially the first 3.

by Anonymousreply 155October 13, 2018 5:50 PM

The fan events sound creepy. If anyone has more to dish about them keep 'em coming.

by Anonymousreply 156October 13, 2018 6:48 PM

I don't know about the 80s, but in the 90s the actors were always fucking the fans. I had friends who got some great 90s soap cock. The last event I went to was a Days event a few years back. It was great to see all of the fan enthusiasm. It was even better to get pics with my faves, especially James Scott.

by Anonymousreply 157October 13, 2018 7:14 PM

R156 I know Rebecca Herbst has admitted that she hates them. She says she's very shy and sitting there is literally the worst part of her job and that she knows people take it the wrong way. KeMo/JaSam fanatics accuse her of being a bitch anyway but she says it's just because she's uncomfortable at them. I watched a clip of her at SSW one year and she literally got booed when answering a question about Jason and Liz. I will never understand the rabid KeMo/JaSam fans.

by Anonymousreply 158October 13, 2018 7:26 PM

For awhile Becky did events if she could do it with someone but she hasn't done them in years.

The vitriol of the GH fans is unmatched. She doesn't even do social media anymore because of the insane hatred. She has the Jason/Sam fans and the Drew/Sam fans who hate her for breathing. Then she has the Jason/Liz fans who hate that she's paired with Roger & that Becky has sung his praises in the press & SM.

Some of that fanbase started a online rumor that Becky/Roger are having an affair because of how intimate they play their scenes & that she's gone topless (w/pasties) three times in their love scenes. She's never done that with anyone before. They started the rumor in hopes that the heat would cause Becky or Roger to ask for the end of Friz. Some of those loons have even tweeted her that she's a bad role model for her daughter because Elizabeth is paired with Franco. RUKM? It's a soap not real life. They also tweet they hope she's fired because she's happy with Roger & not pushing to be paired with Steve.

They broke the mold with the GH lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 159October 13, 2018 8:01 PM

Has anyone got Howarth cock at these events?

by Anonymousreply 160October 13, 2018 8:21 PM

How often do these events happen? Like more than once or twice a year and are they held in hotels or auditoriums in CA only? I do remember those super soap weekends held at Disneyworld that were popular. Is there a large bloc of fans who schedule their lives around these events? I went to a GH fan event in January 1983 in Chicago that was held at the long movie palace. They were on a multi-city junket IIRC. It was fun and had an impromptu feel. My mom's friend came over and told us about it and the next minute we were heading out the door to go. The cast members onstage were Tristan Rogers, Sharon Wyatt, Stuart Damon, and Demi Moore.

by Anonymousreply 161October 13, 2018 8:27 PM

I paid for a Tamara Braun event in college. She ended up having to cancel and that Debby O'Connor lady had to refund me. I was a huge soap fan and even in Tamara's "fan club". She always seemed super grateful and sweet. She still seems that way.

As for Kelly, I don't think her fanbase went full on crazy until she was paired with Steve and even that took a minute. TPTB will probably never admit it - and her fangirls will deny it - but she did not catch on at first. Her character was ridiculous and soaked up so much screentime. They reeled Alexis in just to give her ties to the canvas. And she never improved or learned to act.

by Anonymousreply 162October 13, 2018 8:29 PM

It would've been cool to attend a Genie & Tony event in the 80's. Those clips are unreal. They were like rockstars.

by Anonymousreply 163October 13, 2018 8:34 PM

[quote]...at the long movie palace.

*at the UA-ABC theater a long gone movie palace.

by Anonymousreply 164October 13, 2018 8:36 PM

I'll go when Roxy is at one of these gathering, and then only if she's giving autographs.

by Anonymousreply 165October 13, 2018 8:41 PM

Lots of chicks have told about getting Tyler Christopher cock back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 166October 13, 2018 8:42 PM

I've always found Kiki boring , and since she hooked up with Griffin I hate them both.

by Anonymousreply 167October 13, 2018 8:49 PM

R159's post made my day. Dear God. Wasn't there also a rumour about Becky and Steve Burton? She seems so sweet, I don't understand why she has so many people coming for her.

by Anonymousreply 168October 13, 2018 8:55 PM

R161

There 2 different types of events

#1 The GH Fan Club Weekend thing is over a 4 day weekend every summer in LA. There are events every day from like morning til late at night. Some events are solo or with a duo. Then the have group events ( the Quartermaines or a large group of past GHers.)

#2 These are independent events done once or twice a month. They take place all over the country. Some people do them as a duo (Easton/Howarth or Burton/Spinelli for example) or they do a group of about 6-8 actors. These events have general admission where you see the show, here their stories, ask questions from the audience. They also sell VIP tickets where small groups meet the actors prior to or after the regular event. You get 1 on 1 time. with them.

by Anonymousreply 169October 13, 2018 8:55 PM

R168

Because a large faction of GH fans are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 170October 13, 2018 8:56 PM

R162 I remember when Kelly joined the cast and her first plotline was some stupid thing involving stolen treasure and they tried to pair her with Jax.

I remember being disappointed when she joined GH because there were rumors that she would play her Port Charles character Livvie, and I loved Livvie.

by Anonymousreply 171October 13, 2018 8:56 PM

Kelly's fans even threatened her children, photshopped pictures of her to have a black eye ... They are INSANE. Go on twitter right now and look through the GH hashtag and they are up in arms about her being in the previews for Monday with Kelly. VERY RARELY does Becky post anything on SM. She'll get on Twitter and say thank you to the fans who send her things every few months or so or maybe to wish a fan Happy Birthday. I think she scrolls through but never posts anything. Her Instagram hasn't been updated in months. I guess she hasn't learned to turn off comments. I feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 172October 13, 2018 9:16 PM

R167 Kiki is boring because the actress is boring. She's monotone and looks lost in every scene she's in.

by Anonymousreply 173October 13, 2018 9:21 PM

r172

Kelly has kids??? WHaT???

by Anonymousreply 174October 13, 2018 9:24 PM

R174 Becky's kids. Sorry. That was confusing.

by Anonymousreply 175October 13, 2018 9:26 PM

HE is monotone and talks through her nose. Maybe she needs to have her adenoids removed or she might unknowingly have a pebble stuck in nasal passage.

by Anonymousreply 176October 13, 2018 9:51 PM

Bring back Kristen Alderson!

by Anonymousreply 177October 13, 2018 9:59 PM

They're saving that for the Halloween horror episode, R177.

by Anonymousreply 178October 14, 2018 12:19 AM

Chad has banned her from the set.

by Anonymousreply 179October 14, 2018 12:25 AM

Kristen Alderson is still walking bowlegged from Chad's Dick of Death. She'll never be the same. 🍆💀

by Anonymousreply 180October 14, 2018 12:33 AM

I want to hear more about the girls who got Tyler Christopher cock.

by Anonymousreply 181October 14, 2018 12:45 AM

Chad Brannon was quite free with his cock at those fan events.

by Anonymousreply 182October 14, 2018 12:53 AM

[quote] I want to hear more about the girls who got Tyler Christopher cock.

They were sad and disappointed, because whiskey dick smells and doesn't get very big.

by Anonymousreply 183October 14, 2018 12:54 AM

I loved Chad Brannon. Sadly they really had no idea what to do with Zander after awhile. He did have interesting chemistry with Cynthia Preston though. I miss them both.

by Anonymousreply 184October 14, 2018 1:16 AM

With Kiki dead what would be the point of KA coming back, as who, Starr, with RH still being Franco? I don't think so. Besides, IA that the poor girl probably still can't walk or stand straight. She had years with the DOD.

by Anonymousreply 185October 14, 2018 1:19 AM

R184

Bannon was fired for causing some sort of problem at Super Soap Weekend.

It's been so long I forget the details. IIRC he brought several family members/friends and charged ABC for them + he was belligerent to fans & coworkers while there.

by Anonymousreply 186October 14, 2018 1:34 AM

Regarding the whole OLTL characters migration to GH (I was reminded by the mention of Alderson) - remember when Carly and Skye saw the pic of Blair and Tomas’ engagement announcement and they were both “OMG! That’s Lorenzo Alcazar!” So the three of them (Blair, Skye, and Carly) hightail it to Tea’s house to get answers. Anything ever come of that?

by Anonymousreply 187October 14, 2018 1:57 AM

I miss the Tea character but I wouldn't want her back on GH. It's sad that the baby she believed was hers is now Danny and I sure as hell don't want Liz and Franco messed with. They are my favorite couple on the show. So really there is no place for her or any of the OLTL characters. I want ME to stay Finn. I actually like Finn and then what would become of Roxy, lizard stew? Now I would love to see ES (Viki) doing scenes with Howarth again. Maybe it could turn out that ES can play a character who is really Franco's mother. But that Scotty would still stay his father. I like that relationship.

LOL, maybe Franco really has a twin and it's Todd. Then they can have KA hobble in for an appearance or two.

Oh, in rumorville. Spencer is coming back. Just what we need on GH is that scenery chewing kid back again. Maybe Ryan can kill him off for good along with Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 188October 14, 2018 2:12 AM

R187 I remember that scene because Carly, of course, slapped Skye for calling her a slut and then they got into a fight which made Skye drop her iPad. I don't remember anything coming of it but I sure do miss Robin Christopher. I really liked the Skye and Lorenzo pairing. They had chemistry. I'd be interested in seeing what Skye and Lila Rae are up to. Did they ever mention on the show where they moved to?

by Anonymousreply 189October 14, 2018 2:32 AM

I don't think that's a rumor R188. I'm pretty sure he's on his way back which is pointless to me but whatever. TPTB love that kid.

I'm trying to like Liz and Franco but I just don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 190October 14, 2018 2:39 AM

R184 After Emily left they never could figure out what to do with him. I remember he ad a flirtation with Carly, but that went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 191October 14, 2018 2:49 AM

I hate Franco. I wish RH would be Todd or a new character.

by Anonymousreply 192October 14, 2018 2:50 AM

R184 and R186 I heard that Brannon banged half the women on the show. Apparently he and the actress that played Courtney used to have sex in one of their trailer's all the time.

by Anonymousreply 193October 14, 2018 2:52 AM

R193 I never heard that but I did hear rumors about her and Ingo.

by Anonymousreply 194October 14, 2018 3:21 AM

R194

I don't buy her having an affair with Ingo because she went to the brass and wanted them to put the kibosh on their pairing because she thought she deserved someone higher up the food chain.

by Anonymousreply 195October 14, 2018 3:27 AM

Leslie Charleson is the longest tenured actor on GH which is why the credits say

General Hospital

Starring

Leslie Charleson

As

Dr. Monica Quatermaine

by Anonymousreply 196October 14, 2018 3:30 AM

I doubt that Ingo had much to do w/the actress playing Courtney.

She was missing a little something he likes.

by Anonymousreply 197October 14, 2018 3:44 AM

The Tomas Delgado from OLTL is really Lorenzo Alcazar from GH storyline had so much potential. Ted King had played both characters and it would have been fun to see where Ron went with that storyline. However, those scenes with Skye, Carly and Tea leaving to track down Tomas/Lorenzo aired in late 2012, right when Prospect Park started enforcing the contract that gave them the rights to use the OLTL and AMC characters. PP wouldn't let GH use the OLTL characters (or even their names), so Ron had to drop the storyline.

As I recall, PP had to start production on the online version of OLTL and AMC by late Feb 2013, or they lost the rights. So, PP rushed into production, starting just a day or too before the expiration date.

You'll recall that is also why Todd Manning, Starr Manning and John McBane suddenly left Port Charles -- they were all originally OLTL characters, so PP had the rights to them and would not allow GH to use them any longer. Consequently, GH made no mention of those characters ever again. In fact, after Starr left town, she called Michael during the Nurses Ball that year and broke up with him. We only saw Michael's side of the phone call; Starr's name was never used. Viewers could tell by the context that he was talking to Starr, but he never called her by name. Afterward, he just said the his "Girlfriend" had broken up with him.

And two months after the Llanview Three left Port Charles, the three actors turned up on GH again as Franco, Kiki Jerome and Silas Clay.

by Anonymousreply 198October 14, 2018 8:43 AM

R198 That whole thing was such a mess. They had been on GH for like a year at that point.

by Anonymousreply 199October 14, 2018 8:49 AM

I'm confused & haven't had my coffee yet.

How could Tomas be Lorenzo when he was Tea's brother?

by Anonymousreply 200October 14, 2018 11:21 AM

Daytime has lost 2 beloved lesbians recently - Susan Brown and Peggy McKay. They say that these things come in 3’s. Has anyone checked in on Lezzy Charleson lately?

by Anonymousreply 201October 14, 2018 11:35 AM

[quote]How could Tomas be Lorenzo when he was Tea's brother?

That's what the storyline was going to be. Had Tomas been masquerading as Lorenzo (and Luis) Alcazar? Was Tomas dead and Lorenzo assumed his identity? Lots of potential in that storyline. But we'll never know. Unless Frank decides to revisit now the ABC has the rights to the OLTL and AMC characters back again.

But there are other possibilities for similar stories. Perhaps Sonny spent a few years hiding from the law by pretending to be Nico Kelly living in Pine Valley before he resumed using the name Sonny Corenthos in Port Charles. Maybe Carly spent time in Corinth under the name of Ally Rescott. Could Greelnee Smythe now be going under the name Hayden Barnes/Rachel Berlin?

by Anonymousreply 202October 14, 2018 1:45 PM

Ron went way off the rails after the OLTL character debacle. He cannot handle any big shift, much like the writer's strike and being gone killed a lot of his momentum at OLTL.

He is also horrible at writing long-term story.

by Anonymousreply 203October 14, 2018 2:03 PM

I also hate Franco and want Todd back.

by Anonymousreply 204October 14, 2018 3:15 PM

I believe the Becky/Roho affair. Their fans with BTS dish have never denied it.

by Anonymousreply 205October 14, 2018 3:19 PM

R205 RoHo also had an affair with Marie Wilson when they were on ATWT.

Do you know if he hooked up with anyone from OLTL?

by Anonymousreply 206October 14, 2018 3:23 PM

R205

GMAFB

by Anonymousreply 207October 14, 2018 3:25 PM

I hit post too soon.

It's not Franco/Liz fans pushing this claim. It's the whack-a-do Jason/Liz fans

Why would Franco/Liz fans have to confirm or deny shit? Everyone's too busy laughing at the lunatics.

Every fan base has them. You also have the Drew/Sam fans claiming for months she's pregnant by him

by Anonymousreply 208October 14, 2018 3:29 PM

I hate Franco so much I was happy when it was rumored that his last contract negotiation wasn't going well.

I'm not a JaSam shipper either. I love Liz (and Becky) and would like to see her paired with someone new entirely.

by Anonymousreply 209October 14, 2018 3:32 PM

r204, Franco technically is Todd. That was Frank's intent, proven by RH's own words in that interview in the notes he used to get.

by Anonymousreply 210October 14, 2018 3:32 PM

I still cannot fathom that in 2018, these obsessive frau couple fans still exist.

by Anonymousreply 211October 14, 2018 3:33 PM

R210 RH plays him the same way, but he has a different backstory and different family ties, so it's not the same/

by Anonymousreply 212October 14, 2018 3:34 PM

Then for that matter ATWT's Paul Ryan was also Todd because RH played him the same way too, lol. Well, to be more specific he played and plays them all as Todd lite, the one who came back in 1999 or was it 2000? He has never played real Todd since the summer of 1998.

by Anonymousreply 213October 14, 2018 3:37 PM

R213 I miss fucked-up 90s Todd. I loved him and Tea until he kept saying that "she made me a better person" shit.

by Anonymousreply 214October 14, 2018 3:47 PM

R161 Yes, some people schedule their lives around these things. I was once a big fan of a popular former daytime actor and met some other fans at events. For a couple of women, it was their entire life. One even ended up running the actor's fan club.

by Anonymousreply 215October 14, 2018 4:35 PM

I had to wait for my friend while she blew tAntonio Sabàto, Jr. during a fan event in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 216October 14, 2018 4:46 PM

[quote] Has anyone checked in on Lezzy Charleson lately?

If she checks out the billing will be

General Hospital

Starring

Maurice Benard

As

Sonny Corinthos

by Anonymousreply 217October 14, 2018 4:53 PM

I can't buy anyone saying Franco or Paul are the same as Todd. That's straight up bullshit IMO.

Either that or they never watched Todd a day in their life.

by Anonymousreply 218October 14, 2018 4:56 PM

R217 What are you talking about? The credits only run on Friday's, and Charleson was taken off contract years ago. Being on recurring status limits the amount of appearances she has per month, and her name is occasionally listed at the very end after the contract players' names have appeared. No one has gotten special billing since way before Lady Geary left.

by Anonymousreply 219October 14, 2018 5:11 PM

r218, get your 1993-95 Todd out of your head. Any Todd incarnation after that is played exactly the same as Franco. Hell, you have RH himself basically admitting that they told him to play it like Todd.

by Anonymousreply 220October 14, 2018 5:50 PM

Too bad when they told RH to do that they forgot to mention to play it like Todd when he was actually doing a great job of acting and that would be 93 - early 98 Todd. He's playing it like Todd from when he came back until the end of OLTL including the PP version. There was some depth of acting during the 2 or 3 episodes of the molestation story, not back to what he was way back when but at least something. Now it's back to Todd, Paul, Franco lite. At least not clownish, but basically just saying lines and collecting a huge paycheck.

RH once said in some early on interview that he never had to have any job other than acting, no being a waiter or anything like that. Imagine, he has no idea what it's like to really work for a living.

by Anonymousreply 221October 14, 2018 6:42 PM

His mannerisms and the sarcastic way he says some of his lines remind me of Todd. Sometimes it feels like RH and BH are playing two different scenes. I'm happy Liz finally has a stable life but I'd rather she have another love interest or just be single for a while.

by Anonymousreply 222October 14, 2018 6:47 PM

R222

Be gone Liason fan

by Anonymousreply 223October 14, 2018 7:27 PM

Why does Carly hate Liz so much?

by Anonymousreply 224October 14, 2018 7:29 PM

R161- I remember they did a huge Super Soap Weekend event back when Genie returned around 2006 or something - it was a Luke and Laura event and it was kind of surprising the massive crowd that showed up for it. A lot of these fans were young enough that they wouldn't have even been born during the Luke and Laura craze of the 1970s/1980s. They certainly couldn't have been a fan of present day Luke and Laura- not with Luke trashing his life with her - so it was hard to figure out why so many young fans would have shown up for that event.

by Anonymousreply 225October 14, 2018 7:50 PM

R219 It seems to be a running joke on all the various show threads about who gets top billing.

There are maybe three people who find it funny.

by Anonymousreply 226October 14, 2018 8:01 PM

who is the current mayor of PC

by Anonymousreply 227October 14, 2018 8:04 PM

R227

Ned

by Anonymousreply 228October 14, 2018 8:26 PM

R225

Are you dense? People had access to the internet in 2006 or 20007

by Anonymousreply 229October 14, 2018 8:27 PM

Doesn't Carly hate everyone except her family and Jason?

by Anonymousreply 230October 14, 2018 11:26 PM

Remember the opening of GH with only the male actors sitting there staring into the camera - and Tony Geary stood up and walked off. What the hell was that supposed to mean?

by Anonymousreply 231October 14, 2018 11:37 PM

Carly started hating Liz back way back in the Sarah Brown days R224. Liz was a teenager and had helped Jason when he got shot. They became close and Carly didn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 232October 14, 2018 11:50 PM

*started hating Liz way back in the Sarah Brown days.

by Anonymousreply 233October 14, 2018 11:51 PM

R223 I'm laughing because I actually was a Liason fan. Over a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 234October 14, 2018 11:58 PM

The Liz character has always fascinated me. Multiple regimes, including this one, have tried to get rid of her. Multiple fanbases hate her. She finally got a love interest this year, but people still aren't happy and some people speculated that they paired Liz and Franco together to turn Liz's fans against the character so they could write her off the show. The actress doesn't seem to be phased all the hate that comes her way, but I can't think of another character in daytime that is polarizing in the same way.

by Anonymousreply 235October 15, 2018 12:33 AM

Why does Liz wear those juvenile looking boy sneakers when she's working? Some clogs would look so much better.

by Anonymousreply 236October 15, 2018 12:36 AM

I don't know what to make of the writing for Liz anymore. I've always loved the character and the actress so it's kind of frustrating. They kind of treat her as an afterthought. I think Becky should have left back when everything was going on but, as someone said, she doesn't seem phased. She doesn't seem like the type to be in the writer's room and asking questions or demanding anything. She comes to work, does her job and then leaves. But Liz is just kind of there. She doesn't even have her family on the show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 237October 15, 2018 1:04 AM

r231, it is supposed to mean that JFP was a misogynistic cunt, along with her buddy Frons. That shit would never fly today.

by Anonymousreply 238October 15, 2018 1:57 AM

JFP was so strange.

by Anonymousreply 239October 15, 2018 11:12 AM

Was it JFP who paired Emily and Sonny?

by Anonymousreply 240October 15, 2018 11:18 AM

Lady Geary was trying to asset her masculinity at the end.

by Anonymousreply 241October 15, 2018 11:58 AM

R240

Sonny/Emily came about because Mo's wife suggested that pairing. I kid you not.

And of course what Mo wants Mo gets even if it was retched on every level.

by Anonymousreply 242October 15, 2018 2:05 PM

r235, I think Robin is just as polarizing as Liz. Maybe because for both characters, they've been on the show so long that a part of the audience has literally grown up with them. But the other part of the audience is just plain bored with them.

The show won't be able to fire RB at this point. She's one of those actors who will be on the show as long as they still want to.

by Anonymousreply 243October 15, 2018 2:14 PM

Some of the fanatic fraus are legit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 244October 15, 2018 2:16 PM

Liz is best when she's a bad girl!!! The Heroine saint is obnoxious especially when all she does is obsess over men who don't want her or when she's reduced to mothering her love interests. When she was scheming with Nikolas to keep Drew's identity secret...I loved her complexity.

Can't stand Robin. Maybe a recast could change that but I can't and have never liked her.

by Anonymousreply 245October 15, 2018 3:41 PM

Until recently I DVR’d GH and usually would watch it same day, but FF’ing through much of it.

A couple of months ago I stopped recording it, figuring I could just watch the On Demand version, but I can’t FF through those, I guess ABC prohibits it...? So I haven’t been watching unless I am home and have the time.

It’s weird to watch something fairly regularly for almost 40 years and just not care about it anymore. Oh well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246October 15, 2018 4:21 PM

That clip at R246 is a fucking RIOT.

The "and" credit made me laugh my ass off.

by Anonymousreply 247October 15, 2018 4:28 PM

R246- Pure genius. And 100 times more entertaining than GH.

Frisco Jones...."Fresca Jones"??? Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 248October 15, 2018 5:44 PM

R246-

All that's missing is.....

Anthony Geary as Luke Spencer/Bill Eckert/Fluke Spencer/Stefano DiMera/Stavros Cassadine/Helena Cassadine

by Anonymousreply 249October 15, 2018 5:47 PM

But our beauty and talent will save the show, R249. All those you mentioned are old or dead or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 250October 15, 2018 5:49 PM

R250. Don’t forget about me!

by Anonymousreply 251October 15, 2018 9:44 PM

R251 How could we, you shrieking snaggletoothed whore!

by Anonymousreply 252October 15, 2018 9:45 PM

R252 *giggles*

by Anonymousreply 253October 15, 2018 9:47 PM

r246 thanks for posting that.

It also made me ask the question, why did GH throw away this opening and theme song. It could have been modernized.

by Anonymousreply 254October 16, 2018 1:18 AM

I’d suck Mo’s cock anyday!!!!

by Anonymousreply 255October 16, 2018 2:44 AM

r255 = Steve

by Anonymousreply 256October 16, 2018 2:54 AM

The current opening is trash. They should go the Y&R route. I want to see Maxie twirl in a caftan.

by Anonymousreply 257October 16, 2018 2:56 AM

[quote] It also made me ask the question, why did GH throw away this opening and theme song. It could have been modernized.

Um....they DID modernize it, but with a radically different arrangement.....it became 90s soft jazz blandness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 16, 2018 3:17 PM

Genie Francis is not a very warm actress. Her scenes yesterday and last week are a little off putting.

by Anonymousreply 259October 16, 2018 3:25 PM

It could be nerves. She’s maybe trying to get comfortable again after being gone so long.

by Anonymousreply 260October 16, 2018 3:57 PM

R259

Huh? Genie is a very warm actress.

We saw it in Laura's scenes with Liz. The joy & love between them radiated.

On the other hand she has an impostor holding her at arm's length. That's not really conducive to warmth when he has excuse after excuse.

by Anonymousreply 261October 16, 2018 4:26 PM

I also disagree. I think she's doing some of the best work she's done in awhile. I think the three best actors on the show currently are Francis, Jon Lindstrom, and James Patrick Stuart.

by Anonymousreply 262October 16, 2018 4:31 PM

I yearn for the days when I could return home and bask in the warmth of Slee.

by Anonymousreply 263October 16, 2018 5:03 PM

It was the scenes with Lulu and her grand daughter Charlotte that seemed off.

by Anonymousreply 264October 16, 2018 5:21 PM

Please don't feed the anti-GF troll

by Anonymousreply 265October 16, 2018 5:24 PM

Why didn't they ever give Luke and Laura a decent job? There's no way Laura would ever run a cosmetic company so "Deception" was stupid and Luke never seemed to do anything to earn a living. Why not team them up and have them run a detective agency like Remington Steele or Hart To Hart?

Then when TG was on his 5 month vacation, they could just say that Luke was following up a lead on a case.

by Anonymousreply 266October 16, 2018 5:43 PM

I disagree that Genie isn't a "warm actress" but Laura and Lulu scenes are always off to me. And the problem is Emme. They're not convincing as mother and daughter. I wish they would've taken more time to recast Lulu.

by Anonymousreply 267October 16, 2018 6:01 PM

Ugh, that Spencer thing is back in PC.

by Anonymousreply 268October 16, 2018 6:02 PM

R268 Agreed. Spencer is an annoying little fuk. Ugh!!!!

by Anonymousreply 269October 16, 2018 6:08 PM

If TPTB want to make Ryan the perfect anti-hero, he'll push Spencer in front of a bus on his way home from the bar.

by Anonymousreply 270October 16, 2018 6:11 PM

TPTB looooove that Spencer kid. They're never going to age him!

by Anonymousreply 271October 16, 2018 6:12 PM

[quote] I yearn for the days when I could return home and bask in the warmth of Slee.

That was a cloud of prune farts.

by Anonymousreply 272October 16, 2018 7:14 PM

So happy Genie came back to have Laura begging for dick every day.

by Anonymousreply 273October 16, 2018 7:15 PM

An old Lez Charleson interview from 2001.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 16, 2018 7:32 PM

I love you r270!

by Anonymousreply 275October 16, 2018 8:40 PM

Does Lez Charleson like the puss?

by Anonymousreply 276October 16, 2018 8:52 PM

I'm more concerned about her face.

by Anonymousreply 277October 16, 2018 9:48 PM

R266 Luke had a club in the 90's.

by Anonymousreply 278October 16, 2018 10:29 PM

I know she has a lot of fans on here, but Genie is not what you would call a "warm and inviting" person, at least not on set. A lot of that comes from her thinking that she and the character have not gotten proper respect over the years and that might be true. The truth is Genie is a complainer and has created some of her own problems, not all, but some. She is very professional and does what they pay her to do, but the woman is complicated and she has a fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 279October 16, 2018 11:19 PM

R279

No one is denying that Genie herself has a history of being a bitch.

The poster said Genie didn't come off warm on screen.

Genie can be a cunt but she definitely imbues her character with warmth.

It's called acting.

by Anonymousreply 280October 16, 2018 11:43 PM

Genie had the wide hips.

by Anonymousreply 281October 16, 2018 11:52 PM

^^ True!

by Anonymousreply 282October 17, 2018 12:31 AM

Can we please hurry up and start this Kiki murder story?

by Anonymousreply 283October 17, 2018 1:01 AM

Uncle Frankie just luurrrves Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 284October 17, 2018 1:55 AM

The Griffin and Kiki sex scene was good.

by Anonymousreply 285October 17, 2018 3:37 AM

R279- Maybe she's a complainer because she spent too much time with Tony Geary. I'd probably be a little bitchy too if I was told that it didn't matter whether I lived or died because Geary was the whole show.

by Anonymousreply 286October 17, 2018 3:55 AM

Has anyone ever seen Jackie Templeton's fur-burger up close?

by Anonymousreply 287October 17, 2018 4:00 AM

Genie might be a bitch on the set, but she's very nice and respectful to the fans. Geary never really learned that lesson very well.

by Anonymousreply 288October 17, 2018 4:07 AM

Tony's exit interviews were something else. He seems sad and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 289October 17, 2018 4:33 AM

R289- I think by the time he left, he realized that Martin Scorsese was never going to call him up for a lead role in anything.

by Anonymousreply 290October 17, 2018 7:42 AM

r289, Tony is a big old bitch. He was never happy unless he had control.

by Anonymousreply 291October 17, 2018 12:40 PM

I think they both resent the fact that their success depended on the other. And both have been rotten to the other at various times.

by Anonymousreply 292October 17, 2018 12:44 PM

r292, oh please. Geary had a LOT of time on his own on GH, was in multiple pairings with different women, and by all accounts had power of story for years. He has/had no reason to be "resentful" of anything.

by Anonymousreply 293October 17, 2018 1:57 PM

Genie’s a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 294October 17, 2018 2:02 PM

R293 Yes, he had successful pairings, you're right. But he was resentful because he had aspirations outside of GH, and his career was pigeonholed into L&L for a long time. (This is not me pulling something out of my ass....this is in numerous interviews he's given.) Even with the success of Luke/Tracy, there's always a contingent of fans who wanted L&L as the endgame.

With Genie, she definitely resented being tied to Tony after a while, especially after they returned in 1993. The interview clips upthread are a good explanation as to why. (Cliff Notes: She loved being at AMC but ABC fired her so she'd come back to GH.) It's pretty obvious that Genie's been treated as a satellite of Tony over the last 10-15 years at GH, instead of her own character - you know, the one that predated his arrival.

by Anonymousreply 295October 17, 2018 2:42 PM

Jesus! Can we not let this thread devolve into who was worse Tony or Genie?

They both displayed bad behavior (in different ways) and we don't want to rehash it for the 100th time.

by Anonymousreply 296October 17, 2018 2:53 PM

Miss R296 Has Stated Her Boundaries!

by Anonymousreply 297October 17, 2018 2:58 PM

Let's talk about how Maurice and Steve displayed bad behavior...is it true they bullied fellow co-stars?

by Anonymousreply 298October 17, 2018 2:59 PM

No one was allowed to be top dog with those two around, and the trifecta with Lady Geary made it worse.

by Anonymousreply 299October 17, 2018 3:18 PM

Which is hilarious because Steve/Jason literally has nothing to do these days. He's really just there. And in the same damn wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 300October 17, 2018 5:21 PM

Jason's been busy giving out a lot of advice lately...to Drew, to Oscar, to Sam, to Sonny. This may be a test run for whether or not Amy hires him to be the next Man Landers.

by Anonymousreply 301October 17, 2018 5:25 PM

I am sure Steve will get his next action adventure SL with this Cassadine mess.

The problem Steve didn't have before was the EP also pimping other alphas like Howarth and Easton.

by Anonymousreply 302October 17, 2018 5:29 PM

Has Oscar tied with Sonny's episode count yet? JFC.

by Anonymousreply 303October 17, 2018 7:05 PM

Don’t forget playing pool/babysitting Carly, Jason’s other part time job. When can we see him shirtless for fucks sake?

by Anonymousreply 304October 17, 2018 7:13 PM

They even have Laura propping Peter!

by Anonymousreply 305October 17, 2018 7:56 PM

As long as Spencer is on the show, everything is alright.

by Anonymousreply 306October 17, 2018 8:08 PM

Is Spencer just taking an Uber around town all day? He saw Laura then Ava and now Sonny and Joss. I'm sick of him already. I'd say write him off again but he'll probably be the one to figure out the Ryan/Kevin thing.

by Anonymousreply 307October 17, 2018 8:23 PM

R302

You can not compare Howarth/Easton to Burton.

RoHo & ME aren't even in the top 10 for episode counts.

by Anonymousreply 308October 17, 2018 8:30 PM

Spencer is my favorite boy!

by Anonymousreply 309October 17, 2018 10:39 PM

Since Ryan supposedly "died" in a fire, could it be massive burn scars that he's so intent on hiding from Laura? I would think that the mere thought of sticking it to Kevin's wife would be motivation enough to bed her, even if he has to lie back and "think of England" (or Ava), as it were.

by Anonymousreply 310October 17, 2018 11:07 PM

So Laura’s so mad that Spencer, the most annoying kid EVER, showed up, but she lets him take an Uber around town and tells him “But don’t stay out long”. WTF kind of writing is this? It’s scary that Uncle Frank has this hard on for an irritating twit like Spencer. I almost hate that Genie came back because Spencer came back with her.

by Anonymousreply 311October 17, 2018 11:27 PM

He didn't call an Uber. He called Sonny's bodyguard Milo to come pick him up.

No way in hell she'd let him be carted around by a Mob thug but characters aren't allowed to bring up what scumbags Sonny & Jason are.

by Anonymousreply 312October 18, 2018 12:05 AM

It's not just Frank. When Ron was there it almost seemed like a competition between him and Frank over who was more liked by Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 313October 18, 2018 12:10 AM

I think I even heard her tell Spencer to tell Sonny she said hi? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 314October 18, 2018 12:12 AM

How old is Spencer? Old enough to go around town unsupervised. Alrighty then. Spencer is the most annoying character ever. The kid can’t act. There is nothing subtle about him. Frankie needs to cut this kid loose and find a new crush.

by Anonymousreply 315October 18, 2018 12:17 AM

I really don't care to see Lulu and Maxie fighting over Peter. This is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 316October 18, 2018 12:29 AM

I'm in the minority here, but I enjoy Spencer. In small doses.

I'm glad to see him back simply because he brings out a side of Laura we don't often see. Ditto with Sonny. And I love his confrontations with Valentin.

I've always viewed the character as gay and it's refreshing to see a pre-pubescent gay represented on TV. Very few of those around (Justin on Ugly Betty being one of the few exceptions).

Yes, I know, they show has not stated Spencer is gay. And they likely will ultimately pair him with Emma or another young girl. But, I mean, look at him. Spencer is the definition of dialing the phone with a pencil!

So, I enjoy the precocious imp and look forward to seeing what they have him do. Just don't overload us with Spencer. Less is more when it comes to Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 317October 18, 2018 12:57 AM

I totally concur with R317. Yes, the kid can be overbearing, but at least he's entertaining and he has more personality than Cam, Oscar and Josslyn combined.

by Anonymousreply 318October 18, 2018 1:34 AM

Ugh!!!! Spencer is an annoying imp. How long until he leaves again? Please let it be soon!

by Anonymousreply 319October 18, 2018 1:36 AM

Maybe Ryan kills the kid and not Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 320October 18, 2018 1:39 AM

How many victims will Ryan kill off?

R307 is probably correct; Spencer will be the town's Nancy Drew for this. Let the overacting begin.... blech.

by Anonymousreply 321October 18, 2018 1:39 AM

It's has gotten to point at times that basically Spencer had inner circle of who was allowed the most access to him once the camera stops rolling. The Inner Circle consisting of ABC TPB, Frank, Ron, Mo, SB, LW, GF, TG and TC.

by Anonymousreply 322October 18, 2018 1:49 AM

Ryan should take out half the cast - Kiki, Lulu, Maxie, Nina, Carly, Sam, Spencer, Oscar .. so much deadweight.

by Anonymousreply 323October 18, 2018 1:53 AM

Can our ER handle all those casualties, R323?

by Anonymousreply 324October 18, 2018 1:58 AM

Oscar is Uncle Frankie's new Brandon Butt Buddy.

by Anonymousreply 325October 18, 2018 2:05 AM

I hate Lulu. She's so shrill and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 326October 18, 2018 2:15 AM

[quote] Oscar is Uncle Frankie's new Brandon Butt Buddy.

*knocks*

*knocks in vain for hours*

Hello?

*sobs*

by Anonymousreply 327October 18, 2018 2:28 AM

Yes! Oscar does kind of look like BB.

by Anonymousreply 328October 18, 2018 2:40 AM

Who the hell would want Spencer to be gay?

That thing is an obnoxious dwarf.

He's supposed to be a year older than Joss, yet he comes up to her waist.

Valentine, Ryan, Ava...Someone needs to send the young horse's ass to the moon.

by Anonymousreply 329October 18, 2018 2:51 AM

R293 He was in multiple pairings when he and Laura split but none of them were too successful and didn't last (Anna, Felicia, Skye). Luke/Tracy never reached the level of the Luke/Laura heyday. I think his problem was when he returned to the show solo as Bill Eckert he realized the audience only wanted Luke Spencer and he never stopped resenting it. I think he really saw himself as eventually gaining primetime and big screen success and his bitterness showed through during his last years on the show and he started trashing Luke and Laura. After the Bill Eckert failure they should have just let him go then instead of letting him eventually eat the show alive with his demands.

by Anonymousreply 330October 18, 2018 3:02 AM

Was it just me or did it look like Oscar and Cameron were flirting with each other.

by Anonymousreply 331October 18, 2018 3:11 AM

There is a budding 'bromance' between those two.

Joss wants Cam to pretend to be her boyfriend. He may prefer the real thing with Allie McGraw, I mean Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 332October 18, 2018 3:14 AM

R330- When TG left in 1983, he wanted Gloria Monty to kill off the character---but instead she brought back Laura to reunite LnL and send them off on a world tour.

Too bad she didn't take TG's advice and just kill off Luke--then the audience wouldn't have had to put up with TG's trash talk and "dark Luke" garbage for years.

by Anonymousreply 333October 18, 2018 3:15 AM

So does everyone just pretend that kiddie triangle didn't happen between Spencer, Joss, and Cameron?

by Anonymousreply 334October 18, 2018 3:17 AM

R326 Because they've basically turned her into a Real Housewife of Port Charles. Not to mention that Emme looks young and old all at once. The casting is a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 335October 18, 2018 3:18 AM

I think the writers and producers let Genie down. They kept going back to the Luke and Laura well, long after both actors were over it. I'm going to assume that some thought that Laura was nothing without Luke. However, if you look at the history of this character there is decades of story to tell. Laura has a messy history with men and that should have been her story. They should have made the character of Laura as messy as Tony wanted them to make Luke. David Hamilton. Falling in love with her rapist. What she did to Scotty. The thing with Stavros and Stefan. Her sweet spot is dangerous men on the fringe. they should have hooked her up with another dangerous man and then another dangerous man after that. Laura and Luke didn't need to be the end game. All of that stuff is in the character's history, so fans can't say they're destroying Laura's character. That's who she was. A mess.

by Anonymousreply 336October 18, 2018 3:32 AM

Laura stepping on Valentine's hand and then slapping his face fell completely flat.

Actually, her marital scenes aren't doing so well, either.

She's coming off like a complete dingbat.

by Anonymousreply 337October 18, 2018 3:44 AM

If GH had any balls, they'd take the Kevin/Ryan switch and run with it. Ryan has been imprisoned for how many years? I'd bet he's horny as hell! They should make him an amazing lover. Laura falls in love all over again - (not realizing it's with a different man). He cheats with Ava, meanwhile killing her daughter and framing Franco, (or maybe Griffin) for the murder. And Spencer is the first to catch on that something isn't right. It could be an amazing storyline. But they'll just fuck it up!!

by Anonymousreply 338October 18, 2018 6:35 AM

Will they ever recast Robin?

by Anonymousreply 339October 18, 2018 6:58 AM

I don't think they'll ever have Laura and Ryan have sex because people would scream rape since she believes that he's Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 340October 18, 2018 7:24 AM

Peter and Valentin came off like a couple of bitchy queens in their scene today.

by Anonymousreply 341October 18, 2018 8:00 AM

Are they still trying to make Laura's bf happen?

by Anonymousreply 342October 18, 2018 11:33 AM

I also think it's too #metoo to have Laura sleep with Ryan. We're only a few weeks from Nov sweeps and likely the big reveal.

by Anonymousreply 343October 18, 2018 12:17 PM

R338

Ryan is so enthralled by Ava it would be good story if he killed Kiki and framed Griffin.

That would kill two birds with one stone.

by Anonymousreply 344October 18, 2018 12:41 PM

The kiddie triangle was between Spencer, a younger Cameron and Emma. They brought in a slightly older than them Joss occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 345October 18, 2018 12:41 PM

I'm pro #metoo and everything, but between that and overly sensitive fans who will cry rape at the drop of a hat, soap can't tell some of their best storylines anymore. Some of the most classic soaps stories involve DID or amnesia sufferers falling in love with and fucking people they aren't supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 346October 18, 2018 1:14 PM

r345 is correct. The pre-pubescent Josslyn was barely on the show. She was always peripheral to the Spencer-Emma-Cameron triangle. They went through several actresses playing the younger Joss since the actresses kept getting booked on other shows. Joss didn't start playing a significant part on the show until they SORASed her to a teenager and had Eden McCoy playing the role.

by Anonymousreply 347October 18, 2018 1:38 PM

R347

I can't stand Eden as Joss. All I see is a teen who is mirroring ever bad acting tic of LW.

One was bad enough. We don't need two.

by Anonymousreply 348October 18, 2018 4:18 PM

Eden was PERFECT casting lookswise but she plays Joss as a complete psycho or like she's headed towards a nervous breakdown... but maybe that's what they want since her mom is a nut. It's like Carly obsessed with Jason all over again. They are giving these teenagers way too much airtime.

by Anonymousreply 349October 18, 2018 4:54 PM

The Joss/Nelle bitchfight down at the docks was pretty fun, though. Other than that, meh.

by Anonymousreply 350October 18, 2018 5:10 PM

Starr & Cole part DUH

by Anonymousreply 351October 18, 2018 5:33 PM

How long are they going to drag this Oscar story out??

by Anonymousreply 352October 18, 2018 8:16 PM

Oscar is the best actor on the show! lol

by Anonymousreply 353October 18, 2018 8:39 PM

Someone is on Twitter screaming about Kim/Tamara saying the r-word today? I didn't hear it?

by Anonymousreply 354October 18, 2018 8:59 PM

Rotisserie? Rasputin? Regalia?

by Anonymousreply 355October 18, 2018 9:22 PM

There were alot of R words said today. Which one in particular?

by Anonymousreply 356October 18, 2018 9:35 PM

LOL. I didn't hear her say "retard". It was cool to see Tamara and Jackie Z in a scene though. I think they're close outside of work.

by Anonymousreply 357October 18, 2018 9:56 PM

I’m so sick of this after school special Oscar storyline. Who exactly is it for? Do they think anyone under the age of 20 watches this show?

by Anonymousreply 358October 18, 2018 10:56 PM

It's so obvious that Oscar isn't going to die and that Joss/Cam are going to actually fall in love ... which means we'll get Carly screaming in Liz's face sometime in the future. And I don't understand why Kim won't tell Julian. At this point, Carly is going to find out before him.

by Anonymousreply 359October 19, 2018 1:35 AM

R358

The Oscar story is a fail because it's the exact opposite of everything that made the BJ story iconic.

You don't base a child's death story around a kid & mom no one knew a year ago or a father who has no recollection of the said mother or child.

The death of BJ can still cut like a knife when you rewatch because we saw BJ's entire life. She was the child of 2 beloved characters who were intertwined across the canvas.

Then add in that Oscar is the most vapid kid played by an 'actor' who has no spark what so ever.

by Anonymousreply 360October 19, 2018 1:41 AM

Part 1 (of this post)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361October 19, 2018 1:50 AM

Part 2 (of this post). The entire story is scintillating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362October 19, 2018 1:51 AM

I still can't believe Jackie Z lost the Emmy for that storyline. She was fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 363October 19, 2018 2:34 AM

I haven't seen this cancer crap compared to the heart transplant but I have seen it compared to Robin and Stone which is also wrong. Those kids could never be convincing in such a storyline. I wish Josslyn would find out already.

Also, wtf was that with Franco and Liz today? Roger and his acting quirks can be so distracting at times. Becky is playing the concerned parent while Roger is biting the buttons on his shirt.

by Anonymousreply 364October 19, 2018 3:05 AM

R364

I don't think it was quirks. I think it was to show how out of his comfort zone Franco felt.

We know from previous dialogue that Franco had a difficult time as a kid. I also think he initially jumped to the wrong conclusion that the teacher felt that somehow Franco's inclusion in their lives was causing this. His initial go to in his psyche is that his past will badly affect Liz or her kids. Like when the teacher said she knew he was a famous artist & she was a fan of his work. He paused and said "and is there something else?" He was waiting for her to bring up his criminal past & seemed shocked she didn't.

Franco's defense mechanism is to get snarky whenever he feels uneasy or out of his element which he was today. Even though he was uncomfortable he is 100% all in with being a devoted step-father & partner -good or bad. Elizabeth has never had that.

by Anonymousreply 365October 19, 2018 4:44 AM

Until the day I die they're are 2 sounds engraved in my memory forever.

#1 Felicia's anguished cry of, "Not Barbara Jean's heart"

#2 Luke's searing scream of "Laura! Oh My God!" when he sees her alive on the grounds of the Governor's mansion.

Absolutely indelible.

by Anonymousreply 366October 19, 2018 5:04 AM

R366 I'm embarrassed to write that I've watched GH on and off for 50 years, (as a toddler, I used to watch with my mom). But I have to say, you might have picked out the two very best moments!

by Anonymousreply 367October 19, 2018 7:34 AM

R366 No Sonny mention??

by Anonymousreply 368October 19, 2018 8:02 AM

R368

#3 will be the sound of YIPPEE coming from my living room the day they finally kill off that motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 369October 19, 2018 11:15 AM

R366

MARY!

MARY!

MARY!

But agreed.

I would add, of course, the moment Tony listens to Maxie's heart, which just.....no words.

by Anonymousreply 370October 19, 2018 11:50 AM

sobs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371October 19, 2018 11:53 AM

Any moment when Stumpy power fucks some hot snatch represents the best of GH.

by Anonymousreply 372October 19, 2018 11:54 AM

He can't fuck humans, though R372.

He's so short he can only fuck rats. Ergo, he's a ratfucker.

by Anonymousreply 373October 19, 2018 12:30 PM

Oh, definitely Tony listening to the heart was a truly iconic moment. However, my post was about indelible sounds seared into my memory.

That's why I said I'd be able to hear Felicia and Luke's voices on my death bed.

And with that.......MARY!

by Anonymousreply 374October 19, 2018 1:37 PM

It's a shame GH was completely stripped of any morality or heart, not to mention any real familial foundation.

by Anonymousreply 375October 19, 2018 1:39 PM

Enjoying the show so much more with Genie back.

Am really liking the Kevin/Ryan storyline. Jon Lindstrom is killing it!

by Anonymousreply 376October 19, 2018 3:16 PM

Too bad Maxie turned out to be such a shitty character portrayed by a shitty actress.

by Anonymousreply 377October 19, 2018 4:24 PM

R377 . They should've killed off Maxie instead of Georgie.

And KSt looks beyond awful

by Anonymousreply 378October 19, 2018 4:26 PM

R378 The wardrobe doesn't help hide her obvious weight gain but I think KSt looks a lot better than what she used to look like. At one point she looked about 80 lbs and strung out. I don't understand why they insist on keeping her when the temporary recasts have all done a better job. But the actual character is just written so poorly and KSt never learned to act. She was terrible on DOOL too.

by Anonymousreply 379October 19, 2018 4:39 PM

R379 I agree. I thought Jen Lilly was a great Maxie and such a better actress.

by Anonymousreply 380October 19, 2018 4:44 PM

2 great moments. I also always remember Stone crying out "Robin, I can see you" just before he died.

OMG, those were the days. How did we go from there to here? I doubt there will be one second of current GH that people will remember decades from now.

by Anonymousreply 381October 19, 2018 5:25 PM

R379

KSt has definitely porked up but there's something different about her facial features.

I can't put my finger on it.

by Anonymousreply 382October 19, 2018 5:41 PM

I can go back a little farther and say Luke reaching his hand out of the water, grabbing Laura's ankle and saying "Help me!" is a sound I'll remember. That was during the start of the Left Handed Boy story when Scotty punched Luke and Luke ended up in the lake, trying to escape from Frank Smith.

by Anonymousreply 383October 19, 2018 5:41 PM

Nelle the sociopath was a really polarizing character while she was on the show.

I feel like the writers took note of how hated she was by a lot of viewers, and decided to see how they could top themselves and came up with Margo the DA.

Good God are they ramping up the repulsive factor with her.

by Anonymousreply 384October 19, 2018 6:14 PM

The character of Nelle was wasted on Carly just like they're wasting Margaux on Sonny. I've liked EH since her days on AMC and it's disappointing that this is what they've given her to work with. We all know Sonny and Jason will win in the end so what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 385October 19, 2018 9:20 PM

Now that we know Margaux' mommy dearest was Joe Scully's side piece, it'll probably turn that he's her real father, anyway. That should take the smug, self-righteous snatch down a few pegs.

by Anonymousreply 386October 19, 2018 10:44 PM

It's hard to believe that a show that produced the iconic moments that people have cited has turned into this pathetic attempt at daytime drama. How the great have fallen!

by Anonymousreply 387October 19, 2018 11:28 PM

The show is such a snoozefest. Seeing Spencer was the highlight of the week for me, and that's pathetic. I can't stand listening to the same old convos between Drew and Franco, Michael talking about his dead child, Aunt Stella and the wedding, Oscar being petulant, blah, blah, blah. (I never pay attention to Sonny or Jason, but I'm sure they're saying the same things over and over too.)

by Anonymousreply 388October 20, 2018 4:57 AM

Friday ep was incredibly dull so I hit the mute button two minutes after the first commercial break ended. I never do that. How many writers are there? Not enough obviously.

by Anonymousreply 389October 20, 2018 5:36 AM

Aunt Stella is such a nasty old cunt! Ugh. Get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 390October 20, 2018 5:54 AM

I like Aunt Stella with Mike.

I do agree that the show is repetitive. Cam and Oscar have the same conversation in every episode. Same with Drew and Margaux. There's no movement. And there are too many characters I'm not invested in. I don't give a shit about Nina so why would I care about her long-lost daughter? Way too many newbies.

by Anonymousreply 391October 20, 2018 6:29 AM

How many times do we have to hear "I'm sorry for your loss". These writers have no imagination whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 392October 20, 2018 7:30 AM

How soon until we get a scene with Jason preparing to kill Margaux?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393October 20, 2018 6:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394October 20, 2018 6:11 PM

It is so obvious they brought on Liz's trans friend Terry (is that her name?) strictly for Aiden's story which is unfortunate. I think the general consensus is that Aiden is going to start identifying as a girl but I don't trust the writers with that heavy of a story.

by Anonymousreply 395October 20, 2018 6:17 PM

R394

The comments on IG to that pic are filled with transphobia. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 396October 20, 2018 6:21 PM

So many comments on that IG from people threatening to quit the show if they make Aiden transgender.

"You're going to confuse the kid playing Aiden!" LOL. Oh god.

by Anonymousreply 397October 20, 2018 6:26 PM

The actress who plays Sasha (Sofia Mattsson) is already supporting MS by promoting her skin care line (pics on twitter of event she attended), so I guess that means she'll be sticking around for awhile as Nina's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 398October 20, 2018 7:55 PM

I'm surprised she's not already on contract.

by Anonymousreply 399October 20, 2018 8:07 PM

On another board they are saying that one of the writers quit and is being replaced by one of YR's old writers. Any idea what this is about?

by Anonymousreply 400October 20, 2018 8:12 PM

Greg Vaughan just canceled his event with Tyler. "Personal and family obligations".

by Anonymousreply 401October 20, 2018 8:18 PM

Hmm, isn't current writer Shelly Altman an old Y&R writer? So they are going to replace one bad recycled writer from Y&R with another bad recycled writer from Y&R... Yep, that'll make things suddenly interesting and boost ratings. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 402October 20, 2018 8:21 PM

They need to get rid of half the cast.

by Anonymousreply 403October 20, 2018 8:54 PM

R401

Maybe that's a cover because Tyler is still in rehab?

by Anonymousreply 404October 20, 2018 9:57 PM

Get rid of Nina and her daughter and bring on Skye and an angry Lila Rae.

by Anonymousreply 405October 21, 2018 12:13 AM

Angry Lila Rae should be an angry, militant Mich Fest style lesbian who storms into town on a Harley, U-Haul in tow, ready to state her boundaries and present nutloaf at Kristina's ready and waiting doorstep!

by Anonymousreply 406October 21, 2018 12:36 AM

Oh god. Please don't pair boring Kristina with Lila Rae! Kristina is miserable. I only thought she was slightly interesting when the other actress, Lindsey Morgan, played her. And Lindsey looked more believable as NLG and MB's daughter. She was just a victim of bad writing imo.

by Anonymousreply 407October 21, 2018 12:42 AM

How come Liz's friend has her hand on Franco's knee, lol?

by Anonymousreply 408October 21, 2018 1:12 AM

Rebecca is starting to look different to me. I noticed it in the teacher conference scene. Idk. Maybe she's finally starting to age.

by Anonymousreply 409October 21, 2018 1:14 AM

R409

She looks the same to me. Flawless skin but she needs a new haircut.

by Anonymousreply 410October 21, 2018 1:54 AM

Rebecca's skin is that flawless from all that Steve Burton semen she used to ingest by the gallon. SBu Semen has anti-aging properties, removes fine lines, and dark circles.

The real shocker from that photo is how haggard Frank is looking.

by Anonymousreply 411October 21, 2018 2:57 AM

Tyler Christopher got the axe. I guess rehab didn't take,,,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412October 21, 2018 10:35 PM

R412

Even if rehab took I figured they'd can him the minute they could legally do so.

He was fired from GH because of alcoholism & refusing to enter treatment.

He ultimately entered rehab and then got hired at Days.

He had 4 occurances of showing up under the influence at Days the last resulting in him being removed by stretcher.

Today's soaps can not tolerate the cost overruns of someone being less than 100%

by Anonymousreply 413October 21, 2018 11:20 PM

Next stop for him is what, some attempt at a comedy podcast?

by Anonymousreply 414October 21, 2018 11:25 PM

That's unfortunate.

I was never a Nikolas fan - especially during the so-called epic Nikolas and Emily romance - but I wish him the best. How sad.

by Anonymousreply 415October 21, 2018 11:29 PM

He does have a great body, after all.

by Anonymousreply 416October 21, 2018 11:47 PM

R415

I hated Nik with Emily but loved him opposite Laura, Stefan, Lucky, Elizabeth, Luke, Alexis and Helena.

NL's Emily was never my cup of tea. I much preferred AT.

by Anonymousreply 417October 22, 2018 12:42 AM

All of Nik's romances bored me to tears, but I loved him as a brooding Cassadine.

by Anonymousreply 418October 22, 2018 12:56 AM

That's a gossip site.....but if correct, that news is not unexpected.

by Anonymousreply 419October 22, 2018 1:00 AM

Does anyone know of a good site for GH spoilers?

by Anonymousreply 420October 22, 2018 1:25 AM

R420, www.watchthefuckingshowlikeeverybodyelse.edu

by Anonymousreply 421October 22, 2018 1:28 AM

They say that Tyler has a huge dick. Maybe he’ll go into porn.

by Anonymousreply 422October 22, 2018 1:45 AM

So who is the Nik recast?

by Anonymousreply 423October 22, 2018 1:46 AM

Here you go R420. I never post there but I like this site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424October 22, 2018 2:21 AM

Do we really need Nik back?

by Anonymousreply 425October 22, 2018 2:36 AM

R421 I have a job, so I can't watch the show live.

by Anonymousreply 426October 22, 2018 2:50 AM

R424 Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 427October 22, 2018 2:52 AM

R424

Fuck off with a link to DAD.

They regularly spew homophobic shit on that messageboard. They don't know jack shit either so their spoilers a baseless..

It's a coven of lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 428October 22, 2018 3:09 AM

Problem is if you cut your losses with Stefan O. and (as rumored) lose Chad you have no viable DiMera men left on Days which is really a problem. I liked Brandon Barash well enough when he was on GH. It will be interesting to see whether he makes the role his own or if they recast again.

by Anonymousreply 429October 22, 2018 3:45 AM

R425 I love the Cassadines, so I want all of them back.

by Anonymousreply 430October 22, 2018 3:52 AM

GH should do a trading places show like OLTL did 2003. Monica can tend bar as Julian. Sonny can be Oscar. Carly>Kim. Kim>Carly. Ava and Liz and Anna and Finn and Laura and Liesl can each play each other. Drew>Nina. Nina>Diane. Alexis>Maxie. Maxie>Sam. Lulu>Valentin. Valentin>Alexis. Olivia>Sonny. Sam>Josslyn. Julian>Nelle. Franco can be Rae Cummings who pops into Charlie's to get the ball rolling.

by Anonymousreply 431October 22, 2018 5:56 AM

......And Kiki's corpse as The Beaver

by Anonymousreply 432October 22, 2018 7:08 AM

r431, no one cares enough about GH to be invested in that type of thing.

by Anonymousreply 433October 22, 2018 11:30 AM

If BB does a good job as Stefan I'm fine with the character staying.

My whole issue with the character was they stuck him in the Abby vortex. MM is the blandest dishrag.

Stefan should've been mixed across the canvas not stuck with Chad & Abby.

Stefan was instantly more interesting with Vivian, Gabi, Chloe, Kayla, etc..

by Anonymousreply 434October 22, 2018 1:14 PM

I have to LMAO that Nina STILL makes no sense on the canvas and still exists in a bubble. Are we actually supposed to care about Valentin winning her back?

Frank shows his ass when he jumps through hoops to make his pets happen, same goes for Howarth/Franco and Easton/Finn.

No wonder GH fans have lost a lot of interest. Not only do we have to do deal with the endless mob crap with Stumpy and co, but now it's all Frank's pets on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 435October 22, 2018 1:26 PM

Try this one then. It's discussion and spoilers. I used to read it all the time. I'm just not that invested enough on GH anymore to spend time on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436October 22, 2018 1:49 PM

Agree about Frank's pets and it's their salaries that make any positive change unattainable. I give GH til the end of 2020 max and then it's lights out for good.

by Anonymousreply 437October 22, 2018 1:50 PM

I think the end will be September 2019. They will announce it in January or the spring.

by Anonymousreply 438October 22, 2018 1:56 PM

They are really treading water right now. And none of it *feels* like the GH it could be.

They have had many opportunities to build up the hospital as well as other families like the Quartermaines and Spencers, or even building on the Hardys or the Webbers. But Frank is content on newbies, insta families for his pets and the Corinthos' ...this is exactly like OLTL was in the end.

by Anonymousreply 439October 22, 2018 2:29 PM

You're right r438, I was being generous and probably replaced by The Kelly Clarkson Talk Show.

by Anonymousreply 440October 22, 2018 2:30 PM

How have the ratings been for GMA Day? That could be a barometer for whether ABC would take a chance replacing GH with another hour of talk next fall.

by Anonymousreply 441October 22, 2018 2:34 PM

R440

It's already been announced Clarkson's show will be taking over Rachel Ray's time slots.

by Anonymousreply 442October 22, 2018 2:48 PM

R435

The presence of Howarth or Easton isn't the problem with GH. Neither one are even in the Top 10 episode counts. They don't eat up airtime in any way.

Look no further than the top episode count folks = Burton, Benard, and Wright. Their episode counts are obscene. Wright's fuck boy is also in the top episode counts.. His character is hated by literally everyone.

Another issue is the unfettered bias toward Sonny, Jason,Carly and to a lesser degree Sam.

GH has zero balance. Unless you're connected to the Trio of Suck your story goes MIA thru starts and starts. It's hard to stay invested when your fave's story has starts & stops due to the screwed up pacing.

by Anonymousreply 443October 22, 2018 2:57 PM

I FF LW's boyfriend Parking Lot Peter, can't stand to see or hear him.

by Anonymousreply 444October 22, 2018 3:13 PM

I love Wes Ramsey in general but he was shoved onto GH too soon with no introduction.

He's pretty, though.

by Anonymousreply 445October 22, 2018 5:23 PM

Laura Wright must have graduated summa cum laude from the Kim Zimmer School for How To Eat An Entire Show.

by Anonymousreply 446October 22, 2018 5:24 PM

The way they're forcing Peter on us reminds me of when Kelly Monaco started. She's been on the show 15 years and I can't recall a time when she was ever really on the backburner. It drove me CRAZY to see her every day.

by Anonymousreply 447October 22, 2018 5:37 PM

R439 I'll never understand the lack of Webbers. Liz has been on the show for 21 years with no parents! And Tamara Braun or Elizabeth Hendrickson could have easily been a Sarah recast.

by Anonymousreply 448October 22, 2018 5:47 PM

R426- What happened to SoapZone? That place used to be very active with discussions but hardly anyone posts there these days. Is it just because GH is so bad or because people don't see the point in paying for a membership?

by Anonymousreply 449October 22, 2018 5:57 PM

R448- After what they did to Rick Webber, I'm not sure I want to see more of them on the show.

by Anonymousreply 450October 22, 2018 5:58 PM

R448 You post the same rant about Liz and the Webbers time and time again. Do you think if you post it often enough, some producer is gonna read it and grant your wish?

by Anonymousreply 451October 22, 2018 6:01 PM

New GH previews on twitter show Sasha taking an interest in Griffin (his butt specifically). Guess they've already lined up Griffin's next love interest after Ryan offs Kiki. Maybe Sasha can make dull as dishwater Griffin interesting but I rather doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 452October 22, 2018 6:52 PM

R451 Yes. That's exactly what I think will happen.

by Anonymousreply 453October 22, 2018 7:02 PM

I only go to the GH spoiler page on that website, R428. I don't go to the pages where people talk to each other. On the spoiler page I have never seen anything homophobic or anything at all other than spoilers. If a person wants to talk about the soap with others I have no idea where to go. If someone just wants spoilers, most of which ARE accurate I think that's a good site. They were the first ones to say Kiki was going to die months ago. That's just one spoiler that seems out of the blue that was correct. They were also the first to tell the Nina gets a daughter (who might turn out to be her sister, btw,) and the first to mention that there was going to be the Ryan/Kevin story. It's pure spoilers, so nothing at all homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 454October 22, 2018 7:29 PM

R452

If Maura Freaking West couldn't make Griffin wake up then this Sasha chick can't do it.

He's failed with Bree Williamson, Maura, and Kiki. He needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 455October 22, 2018 7:42 PM

R449

It's 2018. WTF would pay to post?

by Anonymousreply 456October 22, 2018 7:43 PM

She's basically PC's Debbie Downer but I got a good laugh out of Kristina drinking alone in the park today. Too bad it's just a set up for a Jasam scene.

by Anonymousreply 457October 22, 2018 7:44 PM

I love Valentin. James Patrick Stuart is great, even with the crummy writing on the show.

by Anonymousreply 458October 22, 2018 8:12 PM

[quote]They were also the first to tell the Nina gets a daughter (who might turn out to be her sister, btw,)

I theorized that she could be her sister on our previous thread.

by Anonymousreply 459October 22, 2018 8:26 PM

Isn't Britt on her way back?

by Anonymousreply 460October 22, 2018 9:13 PM

Where did you learn that Tyler is hung? My mind reels.

by Anonymousreply 461October 22, 2018 11:59 PM

R461

He has a beer can size cock. Years ago pics of him in his underwear hit the internet.

Of course if he's a sloppy drunk he's not getting it up.

by Anonymousreply 462October 23, 2018 12:43 AM

r443 is delusional. Howarth and Easton are major problems along with the trifecta of suck Jason/Sonny/Carly.

by Anonymousreply 463October 23, 2018 2:01 AM

The episode counts don't lie R463. They're are not my faves either, but Howarth and Easton aren't eating the show. Basically GH is what it was before Frank and Ron took it over, the only things missing are Guza and JFP and Geary.

Also, yes, Tyler does have a huge, thick cock. I've seen it.

by Anonymousreply 464October 23, 2018 2:13 AM

There have been a few bits of buzz about Tyler's cock. He's not as long or as horse hung as a few other pendulous daytimers, but he's very thick.

by Anonymousreply 465October 23, 2018 2:14 AM

There are weeks when Howarth and Easton aren't even on. They have some of the fewest episode counts of everyone. It's okay to hate them but you don't have to make up bullshit about them.

by Anonymousreply 466October 23, 2018 2:44 AM

Pretty as he is I do wonder at this point why they keep trying to make Griffin happen. It’s just been one story after another that went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 467October 23, 2018 2:52 AM

Some of you clearly have an agenda. Frank pimps both Howarth and Easton, creating nonsensical stories and insta-families to make them happen, same thing with Stafford. They don't have to be on every day to be parts of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 468October 23, 2018 2:54 AM

[quote] Pretty as he is I do wonder at this point why they keep trying to make Griffin happen. It’s just been one story after another that went nowhere.

in other words, the new Nathan

by Anonymousreply 469October 23, 2018 3:00 AM

I thought Swicky was the new Nathan

by Anonymousreply 470October 23, 2018 3:01 AM

JP Seponski IN as NuNik

by Anonymousreply 471October 23, 2018 3:02 AM

No agenda. The argument is about characters eating the show. Characters can't eat the show if they aren't on. Frank can pimp whomever he chooses, but it's not translating to episodes and screen time.

by Anonymousreply 472October 23, 2018 3:02 AM

I believe the initial argument was about the show's problems and how Frank operates, not necessarily "episode count proven show eaters".

by Anonymousreply 473October 23, 2018 3:04 AM

If they've already cast the new Nik, why hasn't that actor been announced?

by Anonymousreply 474October 23, 2018 3:07 AM

RC posting shirtless pics of himself and RPW postings pictures of himself in his underwear while complementing on each other's pictures with Chad "D.O.D". Duell leaving 🍆 emojis along with William V. commeting.

by Anonymousreply 475October 23, 2018 5:33 AM

R468

The person FV pimps is Mo. FV slobbers all over him in the press & Sonny is devouring the show. Trying to equate that to anything RoHo or ME just screams agenda. RoHo & ME are not the problem with GH. Look no further than Sonny, Carly, Jason & Peter,

Plus, at least RoHo & ME actually know their lines & don't have to have prompts scatter around the room like Mo. I would gladly take RoHo, ME AND Geary on 5 days a week to free GH from the stench of Sonny Corinthos.

by Anonymousreply 476October 23, 2018 8:52 AM

r476, take your blinders off. No one is saying Mo/Stumpy is not the main problem, but let's not pretend Frank does not pimp Easton and Howarth. He gave Easton FOUR different characters on this show - stop the nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 477October 23, 2018 12:09 PM

R475 Who and who? I got Chad Duell out of that. Do you mean Will de Vry (Julian)?

by Anonymousreply 478October 23, 2018 1:00 PM

I never thought I'd see the day when people stanned Easton at the DL

by Anonymousreply 479October 23, 2018 1:01 PM

I'm not R476, but R477 you can't eat the show if you aren't on enough to eat the show.

[quote]but let's not pretend Frank does not pimp Easton and Howarth.

Maybe he does, but it doesn't not show up in episode counts. That's where it matters. This is not about stanning Easton or Howarth. It is about someone trying to create a narrative that just isn't true. The original comment was about "eating the show" and Easton and Howarth were said to be eating the show and the facts don't back up that statement. You're being Donald Trump here.

by Anonymousreply 480October 23, 2018 1:07 PM

You queens are arguing about episode counts? The show sucks, most of the characters suck, whether they are the usual GH airhogs or Frank's pets or newbie cheap teens. Does it matter?

by Anonymousreply 481October 23, 2018 2:00 PM

If MB, LW and SB aren't pets of Frank's they're pets of someone in charge at ABC Daytime. They sure as hell are pets of someone because they're like a growing fungus or something. Now not only are those 3 the biggest air hogs ever in soaps but now we have to put up with lots of airtime for LW's real life BF and the girl who plays her daughter and Oscar are regularly stinking up almost every episode. I'm surprised MB and SB don't have family members they want GH to hire and give most of the show to.

Howarth and Easton are just thrown crumbs every now and then and both actors can act rings around MB, LW and SB, well Easton can anyway.

by Anonymousreply 482October 23, 2018 8:30 PM

Michael Fairman asked cast about working with MB at a GH Convention last year and Chad says that after his very first scene with MB, MB said "From now on look me in the eye and I'll take you to the promised land." Seriously? With his stammering choppy acting he can't take anyone anywhere but down. SMH. Fairman begins segment about working with MB at 9:33, Chad starts at 9:58.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483October 23, 2018 8:52 PM

I get the impression that LW's pussy stinks....thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 484October 23, 2018 11:58 PM

Clearly Mo wanted to hop on the DOD

by Anonymousreply 485October 24, 2018 2:15 AM

R494 Like a rotting fish corpse

by Anonymousreply 486October 24, 2018 10:58 PM

R483 That is both hilarious and terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 487October 25, 2018 12:39 AM

I read on Twitter that Margaux's mother is coming to town. Great.

by Anonymousreply 488October 25, 2018 1:14 AM

I hope Margo and her mother don't team up with Oscar and his mother.

I don't think Port Charles could survive.

by Anonymousreply 489October 25, 2018 1:18 AM

More useless characters in storylines that are pointless.

They need to end the show with an Ebola outbreak to kill off everyone.

by Anonymousreply 490October 25, 2018 1:29 AM

R483 Michael Fairman has been working out at my gym for years. He's the biggest fucking queen.

And normally, I don't have anything against queens, but he's so full of entitlement. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt and just thought he was shy, until he became oh so friendly to my bf and would try to attach himself like a magnet whenever I'd bring him with me to work out. Suddenly he also knew my name and always said hello. Then when my bf moved, he was his arrogant bitchy self. I feel bad he didn't overhear some of the nasty comments my boyfriend would make about him.

by Anonymousreply 491October 25, 2018 1:32 AM

R491

Do you think Fairman juices? He's pretty bulked up especially for his age.

by Anonymousreply 492October 25, 2018 3:45 AM

R490 Maybe the monkey virus can make a return?

by Anonymousreply 493October 25, 2018 3:48 AM

R492 Uh.... I don't have to give you my opinion. I know it for a fact.

But in a totally unrelated question, how many 50yr old muscular men to do you know with tons of acne scars on their backs and face?

by Anonymousreply 494October 25, 2018 7:59 AM

So what the hell was that with the creepy day player? Daisy?

by Anonymousreply 495October 25, 2018 9:50 PM

First time Daisy was on I thought she would turn out to be a love interest for Kristina but now that she's taking Oscar in I'm wondering if it isn't something more sinister that of course Jason will save Oscar from because you know he is Superman.

by Anonymousreply 496October 25, 2018 9:52 PM

Daisy comes across as a brainwashed cult member to me.

She's hanging around Port Charles handing out invitations to free concerts and beach parties to all of her peers.

Now that Oscar is going to be her roomie, here's a good chance for GH to make him disappear for a long time.

Send him off to Utah!

by Anonymousreply 497October 25, 2018 9:53 PM

Yeah cult is where I was going with the sinister thought. FV won't go all Scientology though because of MS. They stopped calling the looney bin "Miscavage" after MS came on board.

by Anonymousreply 498October 25, 2018 9:56 PM

A house where everyone "pays what they can". Are they really about to do a cult story with Oscar and Kristina? The two most miserable characters on the show? It could be interesting if Ryan was involved but why Oscar and Kristina?

by Anonymousreply 499October 25, 2018 9:57 PM

Daisy heard them both talking about wanting freedom from their parents.

They made themselves targets of opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 500October 25, 2018 10:00 PM

R500 True. This might actually make Kristina interesting to me but I hate that Oscar is getting another story. That kid is on practically every day.

by Anonymousreply 501October 25, 2018 10:06 PM

Maybe Daisy will kill off who surives Ryan.

Or she may be a distraction away from Joss and the Cult of Corinthos.

by Anonymousreply 502October 25, 2018 10:06 PM

It will be a huge disappointment if it turns out to be a cult. I’m hoping for human traffickers to take them away!

by Anonymousreply 503October 25, 2018 10:11 PM

Nobody would buy Oscar once they've heard him speak, mumble, or whine.

by Anonymousreply 504October 25, 2018 10:12 PM

Why am I supposed to care about Oscar again?

by Anonymousreply 505October 25, 2018 10:14 PM

So I like JPS so much I forced myself to listen to Stone Cold and Jackal's podcast (Burton and the guy who plays Spinelli) because they had JPS on. First thing SB said was he had to "hunt" JPS down to do this podcast with him which speaks well of JPS to me that he was trying to avoid him.

Anyway, JPS told fun and interesting stories about his childhood, his dad's career, start of his career and AMC for 3/4 of the hour and then of course SB had to turn the the last portion of the hour into MB worship and adulation time. It was nauseating. SB wanted on and on about what a great "method" actor Mo is and how he took him under his wing when he first came to GH and taught him everything he knows about acting blah blah blah. JPS went from talkative to just "yeah, uh huh" which made me like him even more that he didn't join in with this bizarre hero worship of MB.

by Anonymousreply 506October 25, 2018 10:18 PM

Because he's a teenager and he's dying R505!!

by Anonymousreply 507October 25, 2018 10:18 PM

Can you link the podcast for us r506

by Anonymousreply 508October 25, 2018 11:32 PM

Sure, here you go r508.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509October 25, 2018 11:37 PM

Nothing about this Oscar story makes sense.

He's dying from a terminal brain tumor yet he's walking around the picture of health & getting a job.

He should be knocking on heaven's door.

by Anonymousreply 510October 25, 2018 11:59 PM

Thanks r509. JPS is a fave. Can't wait to listen to it, even if it means having to endure Steve Burton and his Maurice Benard worship.

by Anonymousreply 511October 26, 2018 12:09 AM

You're welcome r511. Big JPS fan here. Here's another one if you feel so inclined, from last year with MS at her house, cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512October 26, 2018 12:38 AM

I don't care for JPS. He comes off so pretentious on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 513October 26, 2018 1:22 AM

It seems to me that their writing Sasha as Nelle 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 514October 26, 2018 7:47 AM

I really need a break from Nina.

by Anonymousreply 515October 26, 2018 8:46 AM

The Staff Infection is the star of GH!

by Anonymousreply 516October 26, 2018 1:42 PM

Can Ryan kill Spinelli?

by Anonymousreply 517October 26, 2018 10:04 PM

Before they end the Ryan story GH should clean house and have him get rid of at least half the dead weight, including Sonny, Carly, her daughter and Oscar, Jason, Maxie, that guy who is Finn's brother and probably others I can't think of right now.

by Anonymousreply 518October 26, 2018 10:42 PM

I hate that Carly is in this story with Laura. I get it but I still hate it. What an exhausting character.

by Anonymousreply 519October 26, 2018 10:47 PM

FEED ME!

Me and my snaggleteeth will EAT THE ENTIRE FUCKING SHOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520October 26, 2018 11:02 PM

So I'm a little behind and tonight watching the week of the 15th. What is taking Ryan so long? Everyone is still alive, including Kiki. Is Ryan a lazy serial killer?

by Anonymousreply 521October 27, 2018 1:35 AM

First killing starts next week.. I saw the new promo.

by Anonymousreply 522October 27, 2018 1:58 AM

Are any other characters rumored to be getting killed?

by Anonymousreply 523October 27, 2018 2:05 AM

Thanks R522. It's about time! No one loves a lazy serial killer. I thought maybe he needed some kind of tonic or something to get him going. He really was a very speedy serial killer back in the day. Bing, bang, boom, done! and he was home in time for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 524October 27, 2018 2:18 AM

r522

I'm assuming the bitchy nurse will be Ryan's newest victim

by Anonymousreply 525October 27, 2018 11:44 AM

Mary Pat will likely be the only victim. Stalking and killing women is a trickier story to tell in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 526October 27, 2018 12:48 PM

Frank's stupid ass serial killer plots never off the people who really deserve it. Instead we'll get Felicia dead next to a toilet.

by Anonymousreply 527October 27, 2018 12:58 PM

R526

It's obvious that Ryan will kill Kiki

by Anonymousreply 528October 27, 2018 1:56 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if eventually it turns out it's that pig doctor who Kiki sued who killed her and they just think it's Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 529October 27, 2018 2:33 PM

The killer is DePaiva’s character wearing a Ryan mask.

by Anonymousreply 530October 27, 2018 3:11 PM

Then we're going to get a Y&R/Big Little Lies story with Laura, Carly and Lulu killing Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 531October 27, 2018 6:17 PM

Lulu will kill him, with Laura taking the blame....a replay of Laura killing David Hamilton and her mother Leslie taking the blame.

by Anonymousreply 532October 27, 2018 6:20 PM

r530, so then Ron is ghostwriting the show?

by Anonymousreply 533October 27, 2018 6:30 PM

R532 Can you imagine Emme Rylan with a meaty story like that? It would be hilarious. She should go join Dante.

by Anonymousreply 534October 27, 2018 6:43 PM

anyone worshipping burton on here when he hates gays is sad. He's besties with the REEVES family. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 535October 27, 2018 7:01 PM

Oh R535 but some fraus claim that Missy supports the duct tape over the 👄 campaign even though she supposedly didn't participate in it and that there's recent rumors that she "requested" not have any one on one scenes with any of the gays in Salem especially those related to her character. Certain fraus don't like it when SB is criticized just as almost equally there are those "fans" in a similar vein who don't like it when TVGN or Chambo are criticized.

by Anonymousreply 536October 27, 2018 8:40 PM

Do you even read the thread? No one on here worships Burton.

by Anonymousreply 537October 27, 2018 8:43 PM

[quote]Lulu will kill him, with Laura taking the blame....a replay of Laura killing David Hamilton and her mother Leslie taking the blame.

I don't know a Lesley.

by Anonymousreply 538October 27, 2018 9:12 PM

Steve Burton can cum in my mouth anytime! Hubba hubba.

by Anonymousreply 539October 29, 2018 8:23 PM

Who is Aiden's teacher yelling at in the previews?

by Anonymousreply 540October 29, 2018 11:04 PM

Kiki, dear....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541October 29, 2018 11:06 PM

I'm surprised they're not recasting Kiki since TPTB seem obsessed with the character.

by Anonymousreply 542October 29, 2018 11:16 PM

I wonder if Britt is on her way back in some recurring capacity. Bryan Craig is gone so Kelly T. might feel comfortable being there now and I don't know if Kelly has done much since she left (maybe she has, don't really follow her). I would welcome her return, we need a bad (ish) girl and someone needs to expose Brad and his baby switching machinations. Anyway, hope she takes Anna's deal and sticks around.

by Anonymousreply 543October 29, 2018 11:23 PM

Yeah, I think Britt could be good for the PC landscape.

by Anonymousreply 544October 30, 2018 12:21 AM

Britt and Brad are supposed to be BFFS.

by Anonymousreply 545October 30, 2018 12:42 AM

Yes, Britt and Brad are BFFsand I think she could talk him into doing the right thing and reminding him of where her baby switching/hiding shenanigans got her.

by Anonymousreply 546October 30, 2018 12:45 AM

Mo must have gotten a fresh coat recently.

by Anonymousreply 547October 30, 2018 2:00 AM

As riveting as the scenes between Peter and Lulu and Maxie have been, having scenes with a scheming half-sister Britt would be a welcome change of pace for Peter.

by Anonymousreply 548October 30, 2018 2:18 AM

I always liked Britt. Bring her back for good and get rid of Maxie and Lulu to pay her.

Btw, has Kiki been done in yet or is she still around?

by Anonymousreply 549October 30, 2018 2:23 AM

Not dead yet.

by Anonymousreply 550October 30, 2018 2:43 AM

Tick tock, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 551October 30, 2018 2:48 AM

Time to bring back master thespian Bryan Craig.

by Anonymousreply 552October 30, 2018 2:50 AM

The nurse from Ferncliff gets offed first. Kiki will likely meet her demise later next month.

by Anonymousreply 553October 30, 2018 2:58 AM

Does anyone have the clip of Bryan Craig in grey sweatpants?

by Anonymousreply 554October 30, 2018 3:01 AM

So only Mary Pat and Kiki ? I thought this would be a cleaning house type of murder spree but I guess not, how disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 555October 30, 2018 3:06 AM

Yes to more Britt, never to B. Craig. I'd prefer that the role of Morgan be recast.

by Anonymousreply 556October 30, 2018 3:29 AM

Britt's only back for 3 days I think. The actress moved to NYC.

We don't need a Morgan recast. The Corinthos Clan does not need anymore members.

by Anonymousreply 557October 30, 2018 6:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558October 30, 2018 7:16 AM

Members......hehehe

by Anonymousreply 559October 30, 2018 10:33 AM

At least we got rid of Oscar for a few days.

by Anonymousreply 560October 30, 2018 2:22 PM

So I see they are chem testing Sasha with Chase now. I do like the actress and she has been natural and good with everyone she's been in scenes with. I hope the writers decide upfront who and what she is supposed to be (backstory, personality, motive) and write her accordingly instead of the mish mash ever changing mess they made of Nelle.

by Anonymousreply 561October 30, 2018 6:09 PM

They make a hot couple

by Anonymousreply 562October 30, 2018 6:11 PM

Ooops, my bad, that's not Sasha w/Chase, it's Aiden's teacher. She's good too, hope they do something interesting with her too. Everything else above about Sasha/writing still stands though.

by Anonymousreply 563October 30, 2018 6:13 PM

Britt/Anna/Finn good scene, lol.

I think Sally Draper's Therapist (aka Mary Pat) is not long for this world, I don't think she'll make it home to pass out Halloween candy to the kiddies.

by Anonymousreply 564October 30, 2018 6:23 PM

Just read on SOD that Dom Z. filmed a cameo to air in Nov for a "special episode". Wonder what the "special" episode is and I guess this means there is no Dante recast if the works if they are showing us old Dante.

by Anonymousreply 565October 30, 2018 6:57 PM

Sasha and Aiden's teacher are very similar looking, almost like Chase and Griffin. Casting needs to be kept in check.

by Anonymousreply 566October 30, 2018 7:46 PM

Willow - Aiden's teacher - actually looks like Liz to me. One of the theories on twitter is that she's part of the possible cult storyline.

I'd do anything for them to bring back Britt and off Maxie and Lulu who are practically the same person now. I'm pissed off that Ryan is only killing two people. They need to clean house.

by Anonymousreply 567October 30, 2018 7:51 PM

Now I'm reading that actress playing Aiden's teacher Willow is on contract and is already in the opening credits. I didn't notice her in opening credits but they go by so fast I rarely notice anything. Guess they have big plans for her character. Wonder if Sasha actress is on contract...

by Anonymousreply 568October 30, 2018 7:52 PM

Did Aiden’s teacher introduce herself as Willow Kane? Is that an AMC reference?

by Anonymousreply 569October 30, 2018 7:56 PM

I think it's Willow Tate.

by Anonymousreply 570October 30, 2018 8:03 PM

Curious how one young Sasha can significantly outact a veteran Nina.

Maybe it's time to dump The Staff since this onscreen daughter can refer back to The Who-was-that-Nina character?

Sasha is also much prettier too -- thanks, casting folks!

by Anonymousreply 571October 30, 2018 8:09 PM

Rumors

Sasha isn't Nina's daughter. Valentin had the test altered to give Nina her kid. Unbeknownst Sasha is also a grifter & this will all blow up. Rumor is Willow is her actual daughter.

My question is WTF does Nina need a fucking 25 y/o kid? She's already glommed on Lulu's daughter. Shit! Why is Nina still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 572October 30, 2018 8:59 PM

R565

Brace yourself--------------------

Mo threw a fit that MW & TG each had stand alone episodes (mind you they have talent). He wants another Emmy so he demanded a stand alone episode in an attempt to snag another Emmy. That's why DZ is back. He's in Mo's episode.

by Anonymousreply 573October 30, 2018 9:03 PM

Load up on the shoe polish, boys!

by Anonymousreply 574October 30, 2018 9:12 PM

And the glycerine.

by Anonymousreply 575October 30, 2018 9:21 PM

R572. GMAFB. Nina's daughter just so happens to already be in town AND she's Aiden's teacher? WHY are they doing this?? Why do we need Nina's spawn on canvas? Enough with this pointless character!

R573. I wonder if this is the rumored 'It's a Wonderful Life' episode. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 576October 30, 2018 9:24 PM

r573, unbelievable, a full hour of nothing but Mo's stammering, stilted, choppy mumbling one note acting. I guess he'll be showing off his bar ware throwing skills for dramatic effect. The cue card people will be kept busy making up the cards for his full hour, hope they get over time pay. I won't be watching. I'd sooner watch an hour of Jake and Emma, those kids are better actors, Avery too.

by Anonymousreply 577October 30, 2018 9:28 PM

An hour of Mo means he'll get out six sentences. One before each act.

Since he stutters and/or adds a word at a time to his mumblings.....

by Anonymousreply 578October 30, 2018 9:29 PM

I'm so happy to not be a Corinthos this time around.

by Anonymousreply 579October 30, 2018 9:33 PM

So if Willow is actually Nina's daughter, I'm good with that, I like the actress. Maybe she is Wiley's mother, she could have had the baby over the summer when school wasn't in session or maybe she is attending bereavement for loss of her adopted parents.

Sasha must have been brought on to be the new bad girl/Nelle. I'm o.k. with that, I also like that actress.

by Anonymousreply 580October 30, 2018 9:34 PM

I feel like we've already gotten a Sonny episode? It was like a fantasy/comedic episode years ago but I remember Skye walking in and kissing him. Luke was involved too.

by Anonymousreply 581October 30, 2018 9:39 PM

I'm not seeing the appeal of the new babes. These Bobsey babes whether they're good or bad will get killed off within a year two because that's what always happens plus they'll be written from a cookie cutter template standpoint as always. Didn't care atall for KT's chipper mugging coupled with that shittily written prison life blather today. The comedic yuks at TFR were stupid.

by Anonymousreply 582October 30, 2018 9:41 PM

Michael and Willow walked into the same "Grievers" meeting at GH. Willow may be the mother of the dead baby given up for adoption to Brad and Lucas. Two S/L possibilities, if so. If Willow gives up Brad and Lucas names at the meeting, Michael will know where his son is, and Michael and Willow could become a couple.

IMO, both of those developments would be welcome. GH has gotten relentlessly dark the past year.

by Anonymousreply 583October 30, 2018 9:44 PM

[quote]If Willow gives up Brad and Lucas names at the meeting, Michael will know where his son is,

Exactly how will Michael know where his son is? Michael thinks his child died.

Similarly, if Willow is the biological mother of Brad and Lucas's child, she has no idea that the baby died.

by Anonymousreply 584October 30, 2018 9:51 PM

Right now, I'm just speculating that Willow is the mother who gave her child up.

But, if she is, there is no way the writers are going to place them at that meeting grieving about their babies without the S/L going somewhere.

So, those questions you are posing are valid, and the writers' task is to put the puzzle pieces out there to be put together.

by Anonymousreply 585October 30, 2018 9:59 PM

R581

Mo wants this one to be Emmy bait. Problem is he hasn't been palatable in probably 16 years. Now it's all his usual schtick combined with stammering & the inability to ring out a single tear.

by Anonymousreply 586October 30, 2018 10:07 PM

Person with SOD, do you have any other spoilers about this sideshow? Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 587October 30, 2018 10:13 PM

I thought this Mike story was supposed to be his Emmy bait. Just give MB a writing and producing credit already. They handed the show over to him years ago.

by Anonymousreply 588October 30, 2018 10:44 PM

Next thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589October 30, 2018 10:44 PM

This Margo story is supposed to be another way to paint mob boss Stumpy and his crones Borg and Snaggletooth as the "good guys"? GMAFB. Does anyone give one shit if Stumpy killed someone for the hundredth time? Will he ever pay? NO.

by Anonymousreply 590October 31, 2018 1:47 AM

I can never tell if Monaco and Burton are awake or asleep during their scenes.

by Anonymousreply 591October 31, 2018 11:50 AM

I think GH believes they can't thrive without Sonny front and center. When in fact, I think he's like a wet blanket, holding everything down.

by Anonymousreply 592November 10, 2018 8:55 PM

I miss Mike. He had a way of making unpleasant characters more bearable, Stella, Sonny and even Carly.

by Anonymousreply 593November 10, 2018 9:42 PM

I agree with r593. Mike is a good character. Excellent actor. Brought out the best in his scene partners.

by Anonymousreply 594November 10, 2018 10:11 PM

Almost time for a new thread!

What should it be named?

by Anonymousreply 595November 10, 2018 10:11 PM

The new thread has been up for a while, now. See R589:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596November 10, 2018 10:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!