Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Predictions for 2018 Part 3

Because the last thread got over 500 replies.

by Anonymousreply 6114 hours ago

Thanks, OP. How about a link to the previous thread?

Linda sticks to her prediction that Kavanaugh will get removed from SCOTUS.

by Anonymousreply 110/05/2018

Bump

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2018

Helloooooo ... ???

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2018

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2018

I vote we move on to predictions for 2019.

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2018

[quote] If someone had told me a year and a half ago that I'd be looking at tarot readers for comfort I'd call them nuts. But here I am, grasping for any glimmer of hope.

Same here. I had always stayed away from tarot cards but here I am, watching tarot card readers. This is how desperate I've become since that fat Orange POS took office.

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2018

Anyone see this? Not sure if it’s going anywhere but definitely interesting

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2018

I heard that Chief Justice Roberts was concerned about Kavanaugh's behavior at the Senate hearing and so was ex-Justice Stevens. Can you imagine ignoring the 2400 law professors?

Linda G said Kavanaugh would get in but saw a hand grabbing his arm and taking him out.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2018

We usually wait until after Thanksgiving to start on the following years predictions.

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2018

For your reference...

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2018

The Roberts story is very interesting. Maybe it could be the trigger...

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2018

Linda's most recent video talked about an upcoming terrorist attack but I didnt get to listen to it all. Did anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2018

I agree with R5 we should kill this thread and move on to the future.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2018

There are still 2 1/2 months left in this year. The way things have been changing day to day, we need to focus on the near future, not skip ahead to next year. Don't get your panties in a wad people's!

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2018

I don't think anyone will be too butt hurt if people start posting predictions for 2019.

Or start a new thread for 2019 for people who want to post.

Linda has a new video up today, too

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2018

R12, do you think that would be the GOP surprise? A terrorist attack? The GOP and Trump has sunk so low, anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2018

I just listened to it, r12. I did not hear anything about a terrorist attack.

She said these things referred to the 10th circuit court regarding blackout Brett won't get him booted. What will get him booted is something to do with money.

She said Beto wins Texas but a lot of Texans are still trying to thwart him and he may run for president in the future but not 2020.

She sees Kamala running for pres or VP and having some important job in the next administration. I personally would love Kamala as AG. She could bring the wrath like nobody's business.

She said next Pres is a democrat.

She told everyone not to worry again. Said justice is coming but she can't give a time line. (so I will based on the astrologer I listen to and other events going on now. Predict this time next year the shit will hit the fan and dump will abandon the WH).

Mueller is going slow and steady. He is going to bring a lot of unexpected people down. This will fundamentally change the government. Corruption will be exposed.

A lot of young people will get into office and start changing shit for the better (she did not say this but I think a lot if that is at the state level).

She said that the changes start happening after the election. After the election, the scumbags are running scared and will try to smash and grab before they're booted.

Maybe in the lame duck session is where he tries his shit, r12? I was driving so maybe she said some things here that I missed but I tried to listen.

She said we need to vote, get out the vote and stay calm as hard as it is. Justice is coming.

I'll listen again after work.

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2018

[quote] We usually wait until after Thanksgiving to start on the following year's predictions.

OK, Canadians! Cleanse your energy, shine your aura, and grab your psychic nets to trawl the universal unconscious!

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2018

Will do.

by Anonymousreply 1910/12/2018

Thank you, R17.

by Anonymousreply 2010/12/2018

You people are not DLers. You don't even know who predicts the future on DL. Go back to fucking SchizoidAlley.

by Anonymousreply 2110/12/2018

R17 sorry about that I should've clarified I did not finish her Oct 6 reading that mentions a terrorist attack.

Thanks for the recap of her latest Oct 12 reading.

by Anonymousreply 2210/12/2018

Why is anybody listening to Linda? She’s a loon.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Saturday at 8:13 AM

R16, I wouldn't be all that surprised by an Erdoğan -esq fake attack or coup attempt.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 8:19 AM

What makes Linda G. any more of a loon than anyone else who does this?

by Anonymousreply 25Last Saturday at 8:20 AM

r21, I know who predicts the future in these parts. I predicted the market dip the other day although a bigger crash is coming by the end of the month.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Saturday at 8:34 AM

[quote] I know who predicts the future in these parts.

It's Witchypoo isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 9:28 AM

R23 = knee-jerk asshole

by Anonymousreply 28Last Saturday at 9:30 AM

Linda G. new reading:

"Voting results for Dems, Robert E Lee, Stock Market, Eckhart Tolle, Trump, murdered reporter and More tidbits"

by Anonymousreply 29Last Saturday at 10:59 PM

What tarot card spread does Linda G. use?

by Anonymousreply 30Last Saturday at 11:25 PM

Kamala Harris did NOTHING to help defrauded homeowners in CA and could have taken down Foreclosure King Mnuchin but didn't.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Saturday at 11:27 PM

why not, r31?

by Anonymousreply 32Last Sunday at 9:15 AM

did any of the YT tarot readers predict trump winning presidency in 2016

by Anonymousreply 33Last Sunday at 1:48 PM

R32 MONEY! Corruption. Corporate donors.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Sunday at 3:58 PM

Steve Mnuchin foreclosed on a 90 year old woman for 72 cents! Kamala could have stopped all of this. The 25-state Mortgage "Settlement" she was involved in was an insult. It gave $300 checks to people who had their homes stolen through fraudclosure with the banks using phony documents. 300 fucking dollars! And the checks bounced. Fraudclosure is still going on...

by Anonymousreply 35Last Sunday at 4:03 PM

Start your own Kamala bashing thread, R31.

This one is for political predictions.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Sunday at 6:16 PM

Thank you r36

by Anonymousreply 37Last Sunday at 6:31 PM

Of course, he brought up Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Sunday at 6:36 PM

^^^ wrong thread!!!

sorry

by Anonymousreply 39Last Sunday at 6:37 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Sunday at 8:21 PM

R36 Fuck off. Kamala is constantly mentioned in the prediction threads.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Sunday at 8:22 PM

You leave my Kamala alone!

by Anonymousreply 42Last Monday at 2:45 AM

I've always enjoyed Lena Rodriguez Tarot Down Under. This one made me laugh out loud and was especially snarky.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Monday at 3:37 AM

Unsure whether to post this here or on the Mueller Investigation Part 55 but a suspected Intelligence Community pseudonymous twitter account is teasing of an October surprise happening this week.

For now I'm not sharing the actual news with the readers. They can crib off Rosie or use a RSS feed if they want to enhance their readings.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Monday at 7:32 AM

You can be as nasty, insulting and aggressive as you'd like, R41, the fact is this thread is not meant for bashing politicians you dislike. No one does it here, just you.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Monday at 8:11 AM

r30, she does not say and we don't see her spreads, she has the camera focused at her face and talks. When she uses the cards, the camera stays on her face.

From what she has said in the past regarding her set up, she puts the camera on a tripod and doesn't like to move it because she can't get it set up right again. I can completely sympathize with this struggle.

However, if you posted that question in the comments, she might answer. She is usually pretty good about checking the comments and answering questions.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Monday at 10:55 AM

I have watched a few videos by Black & Orange Reader. You can see the cards and there is no filler talk.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Monday at 6:29 PM

^^^ She also sees Kavanaugh "having to leave" as his final card.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Monday at 6:30 PM

Wouldn't the psychics "see" this October surprise?

by Anonymousreply 49Last Monday at 7:00 PM

R46 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 50Last Monday at 7:27 PM

Omg the stupidity of these sad grasping for savior posting by these skunk level blinders! Nothing they say will give you solace!!! Vote. VOTE! That is freedom.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Monday at 10:23 PM

R51 = Russkie troll. blocked.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Monday at 11:17 PM

The tension in this reading is palpable. Lol I feel it too as I do my readings.

You ask yourself “ Am I channeling this correctly or am I just projecting what I want to see?”

I got to say, I have to agree with her that Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are turning blue. The Senate races are almost irrelevant to some degree. 2018 has tipped the scales in a way that there really is no way back. I have said this for almost a decade now, in about two decades the Southwest will be a liberal Mecca. It’s just the way it’s supposed to be.

Don’t listen to the negative stories of the mass media( including surveys and projections) , minorities of the West will come through... the Senate will come around. If not on election night, then in the following months in the form of special elections and then culminating in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Monday at 11:41 PM

I believe there is a slight chance that someone will do the right thing and take Kavanaugh off the court.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Monday at 11:48 PM

I think a hundred people were washed out to sea by Michael.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Monday at 11:49 PM

The Republicans are straight out lying about Democrats who are running for office. Serious lies, on top of trying to deny people the write to vote...I half expect to go into vote and finding out that Republicans won't allow it.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Tuesday at 12:01 AM

Just read an article (Bloomberg maybe?) that Mueller is ready to drop some info. Anyone have any insight from the cards?

by Anonymousreply 57Last Wednesday at 3:06 AM

R57 I think Mueller knows that if he releases his indictments before the midterms the republican controlled house and senate will ignore them and do nothing. If the dems do take control of the house as predicted then the indictments will start the firestorm taking down many of the republicans.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Wednesday at 3:21 AM

I laugh every time I think about what Linda said about the dotard's reaction to the midterms, "he will be blown out of the water".

I picture him sitting on the toilet and tweeting when the toilet rockets up off the floor and explodes.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Wednesday at 10:05 AM

Made me chuckle ^^

by Anonymousreply 60Last Wednesday at 9:36 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 6114 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!