Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

l'amour vrai

Continue your Timothée Chalamet/beard discussion.

by Anonymousreply 600October 18, 2018 12:34 AM

Love the title but thinks it's too soon to call her his beard. That's a big reason for PR couples but not the only.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2018 1:58 PM

[quote] [R258] It is about money but with him walking around NYC with a shirt with his name on makes me thinks when he's not working he likes the spot light.

I think the fact a person normally flies under the radar and now wants to be seen adds to the publicity stunt all this is.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2018 1:59 PM

Retard fangurrl and pedo thread.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2018 2:11 PM

Badly done pr, but I am not sure he needs a beard. He plays a lot on his fluidity and is comfortable with both sexes. I think anyone can take his fancy...

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2018 2:17 PM

Well that would diminish his chances of being a big star. I mean he can still play it, but very subtly, on paper he needs the girl. The sexually fluid spot was already taken by Ezra Miller, even Lucas Hedges will see how his statement won't benefit him in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2018 2:22 PM

Of course he needs girlfriends in public... fluid in fashion, bi in the bedroom and STRAIGHT in public. He knows the rules.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2018 2:25 PM

R6 He’s more like straight in all of them, just a big liar who wants to be TOP. Every actor needs PR, whether they are straight or gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2018 2:43 PM

R5 Lucas is gay, not bi! Please.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2018 2:45 PM

I think Lucas is mostly gay yes. But I also think is not so black and white. It's like this men can either be 100% gay or straight? But yeah, he tried to play the fluid card, it won't do him well.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2018 2:51 PM

HOW is he playing 'the fluid card' when he never said he's anything other than straight for all we know

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2018 3:04 PM

I was talking about Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2018 3:06 PM

Honestly, i don't know anyone under 30 who's strictly straight. Maybe like two guys who are in serious relationships with women and have kids, but besides that everyone has at least fooled around with people of the same sex. And I live in a place that's not nearly as accepting as New York. Basically i just assume all young people are at least bi curious, especially if they have a liberal artsy backround.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2018 3:06 PM

[quote] i just assume all young people are at least bi curious

Then you're seriously stupid

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2018 3:07 PM

R9 I never said that it was always black and white. Again, I’m not “erasing” fluidity/bisexuality etc. I’m just taking two cases as an example: Lucas and Tim. One gay, the other straight (imo). Lucas is gay and doesn’t want to “beard”, gave the “spectrum” speech so he can still book roles and seen as “straight”. Lucas has never and I’ll repeat never been part of the SM phenomenon, he stayed and stays away from it all like the plague because he knows. Tim, on the other hand, is straight, BUT he needs to transition his “Elio” image to something more commercial. He doesn’t have to “hide” anything as I said even straight actors do it not only the closet cases. His problem, amd I said it in another thread as well, is his image as a lead in American movies. Do you think of him as a lead? Or as a follower?

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2018 3:09 PM

Ehm most of the people under 30 I know are straight, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2018 3:09 PM

Some people are pissed at him for canceling a q&a. Is it the one in DC two days ago?

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2018 3:17 PM

Maybe I've just been lucky, but funnily enough, t's been a while since I've met an actual straight person.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2018 3:18 PM

I also know a lot of bi men. The discussions about sexuality and labels are really fascinating right now, in some liberal scenes. oh and R7 . How does anything you say proof he is straight? You are basically saying the same things I have said with the difference you are convinced he is straight. Great for you. Not all of us are sold on that, and based on what we have seen lately the room for speculation is widely open.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2018 3:23 PM

I mean cancelling his appearance. The q&a still happened with Felix, Nick and David Sheff.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2018 3:23 PM

He did the same in Toronto and nobody said a thing.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2018 3:24 PM

R18 You can believe whatever you want. You can even believe he’s asexual for what I care, seriously. Again, this is how I see it in Tim’s case. No more no less. Yes, there are many bi people in the arts scene, gay and straight. As I personally see it Tim is straight trying to transition his “image” to a more hetero/commercial one.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2018 3:27 PM

Great for you. You can also believe whatever you want. We will see how this progresses.

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2018 3:29 PM

Remake Risky Business. I know Timmy can drop it in those Tighty Whiteys.

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2018 3:29 PM

I know he cancelled his interviews at ssiff. I saw one with Felix solo so Felix gave some interviews at least. Other than the photocall, press conference and premiere Timmy did none, in spite of being at San Sebastian for 4 days. Odd af.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2018 3:30 PM

I never understood why he arrived there on Friday when he only had events on Monday. He spent the whole weekend there doing nothing, work-wise.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2018 3:32 PM

At least if he had used the opportunity to get some rest but he looked tired af even more so than usual.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2018 3:40 PM

Because he spent the whole weekend banging Lily, duh.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2018 3:43 PM

He was hooking up with Lily... the pr organised a long week end for him so they could make out on balconies. I cannot think of any other purpose.

by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2018 3:43 PM

If you mean "hooking up" I agree. It was set up so they can start the narrative for what was to come.

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2018 3:48 PM

Well, if becoming A Celebrity is work, he did plenty of that during the entire weekend. He was treated like a super star by everyone in Spain.

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2018 3:48 PM

Of course "hooking up", making out on balconies is not generally what one does when you have fans outside. But rumours of this hot balcony make out persist.

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2018 3:52 PM

True, mission accomplished though I'm sure this make out happened just like that bs one at Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2018 3:57 PM

The bs at Cannes never happened because the girl in the first place made that up. Her team after many rants apologised and made the fans deleted the comments. It was not Tim’s team, but Marta’s. Think of that as the chlamydia rumors...also you guys are a bit slowed with the news, aren’t you? R32

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2018 4:04 PM

Oh yeah that's why Timmy's manager who follows about 200 people on ig followed this nobody Marta Pozzan aka the makeout partner the exact day Page Six published that story only to unfollow her the next day. Timmy's camp had nothing to do with this stunt at all. Absolutely not.

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2018 4:09 PM

R34 And this is why you don’t get it and it shows. Brian followed Marta because he wanted to prevent the “damage” then unfollowed her because at the end of the day he let it go and embraced the “ignore” tactic. Brian is not SM savvy and it shows. Marta Pozzan is an Italian wannabe fashion blogger a la Chiara Ferragni, but...bleh, she couldn’t make it. Her team is very “stupid” I could say, her manager ( who btw runs some pubs in Milan) and her stylist wanted to put on this show to buzz her image and they were found out by a bunch of not so dumb fans. Then, they tried to “cover” themselves saying “no, it was just a game, we were having a little fun, no, no”. Yeah, sure, Jan. Marta is just your typical Cannes girl who shows up at festivals trying to make in the fashion blogger field. Literally a nobody. She met Tim through Abel’s friend, the party mogul who runs all those shady clubs in LA and took advantage of it. ( she and her team).

Also, this has been known for a long time, so you see...you’re slow.

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2018 4:21 PM

He cancelled again?. How weird, if someone from BB should be interested in doing as much press and Q&A as possible is him.

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2018 4:22 PM

R35 I don't buy it. The blind item before anything blew up was spot on. Sure it was fabricated, but Brian was on it.

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2018 4:26 PM

I'm slow r35? lmao, you're building up all these convoluted scenarios instead of facing simple facts. It's clear for anyone with a lick of sense it was a pr stunt just like this one and just like with that one this one will reveal itself more with time. But that's why we're all here isn't, to see how this progresses.

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2018 4:28 PM

R37 Tim’s team wasn’t on it. Also, why do you think that article oh just showed up on the same day? There wasn’t any video from the very beginning because they lied, the manager and the stylist. This is the true. Believe what you want. But all this was already discussed in the past threads and the “proof” was already showed.

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2018 4:30 PM

Okay Timmy's team wasn't in on it because you say so. Let's all forget facts and logic. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2018 4:33 PM

R40 LOL! Your only ”facts and logic” is Brian following her for ...erm how long? A day? 24 hours? Oh boy. Yeah, that’s proof, man. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2018 4:35 PM

Timmy's team is on it, he is ambitious and listens. I am worried about him cancelling events thought. And when is he filming Little Women? He looked happy at the meal the cast was at.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2018 4:38 PM

No the Blind is pretty telling you don't like to take it into consideration. Tim's team has done this before. The idea Brian is a media idiot is the worse stupid rubbish I have ever heard. But the Pozzan girl and the friends couldn't stay quiet and do their part. So Brian had to clean their mess.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2018 4:38 PM

It’s odd to me that he is canceling events as well, unless he’s overextended with prep work for LW and Dune (and maybe something else in the works) and BB’s Oscar prospects are looking down?

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2018 4:40 PM

R42 Tim’s team is on it this time with Lily but not with Marta. I already said what happened with the Marta fiasco and “the facts and logics” are true. But, carry on with Lily.

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2018 4:40 PM

^Sure Jan. We will subscribe with your facts and logic cause you go to other blogs and have discussed this before with people. You think you are the only one? Blah, anyway I think cancelling is normal, he is not going to campaign like he did for CMBYN, he needs to save energy and juice.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2018 4:44 PM

R46 Jealous? And nope, I don’t need to discuss that with anyone. Basically, what I’ve said is not news and if you go looking for those threads back in April you’ll see other fonts who spilled the same information. Not everyone is American on this board. Bye and have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2018 4:47 PM

Oh I read it as it was happening as well, you have the same intel any of us does. I know who you are on LSA. I don't post there, but I was reading a thread the other day and it was obvious.

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2018 4:49 PM

There was a lot of excitement around CMBYN. I think A Star is Born and the Freddy Mecury/Queen film has a lot of chatter right now. BB may pick up steam next week. Maybe he is sad it's not really getting received as well as his other film

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2018 4:52 PM

It's ASIB or ROMA. Timmy should be happy he is most likely gonna get a nom for this movie.

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2018 4:59 PM

But if he wants that Oscar nomination he needs to get his ass in gear. His meh attitude isn't helping the movie do better. The only truly invested seems poor Felix. Steve knows he has zero chance so he doesn't care much but Timmy has a big shot at being nominated.

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2018 5:00 PM

R48 Sure you don’t, of course. This applies to the Tumblrinas as well “DL who?”. Yeah, right. Well, if anyone has the “same” intel how come there are different varations? Please, girl. You weren’t present during those threads otherwise you would have known.

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2018 5:01 PM

R52 Why are they variations? Because people make different conclusions with the same info? Don't you see this happening here as well? I have been here since he went to England after the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2018 5:04 PM

^There variations.

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2018 5:05 PM

Steve has a better chance inVice to get a nomination. I don't give a fuck about Cheny but the trailer made me what to see that movie especially if it roasts all of Bush's people

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2018 5:06 PM

Why all of a sudden the lack of pictures of his new romance?

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2018 5:06 PM

Kaluuya is the one in the 5th spot at the moment. Timmy just have to do some heartfelt interviews show his face on LFF and he will be okay.

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2018 5:07 PM

^has to Fucking typos.

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2018 5:09 PM

I don't think Tim is Ok. If. BB dies a quick death at the theatre then it will be difficult to sustain buzz if it has no other catagory support. No Best Picture nod is bad

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2018 5:17 PM

R53 Then maybe you missed that. I’m not posting anything “new”. Her team was after that for a long time and they failed to deliver because they are a bunch of imbecile and dilettantes. From their Italian conversation you could clearly see who did what and who was in the game and who wasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2018 5:20 PM

Around this time last year, I think he was going to all these festivals and doing multiple interviews all over the world to promote CMBYN and Ladybird? Wasn't he also shooting the Woody Allen movie then as well? Plus, he was losing weight while making BB. Yet, he was still so enthusiastic and energetic. But now, even in TIFF, his enthusiasm seem forced? And he was downright morose in San Sebastian. Maybe he is just tired from doing back-to-back projects. Or he misses the easy camaraderie he shared not only with Armie, but with Luca as well? He definitely has not bonded as well with Steve and Felix. I just hope he is not being influenced by Lily Rose. I mean this girl is being given work just by virtue of being the daughter of Johnny Depp. She never had to hussle to get work. She just parties, has not shown any great talent yet she still has film projects. She is not really beautiful, she is short with stumpy legs, yet she is the muse for Chanel. Talk about being born in third base!

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2018 5:20 PM

R59 That's always a possibility, maybe he goes as far as GG and then both Steve and Sam get the oscar nods (Though it looks like Steve is not that great and Sam is only in it for 15 min) Most people still think he will make it. It's like 70%-30% atm.

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2018 5:23 PM

Timothee has dealt with people way more problematic than LRD. He is not a poor innocent that will be easily influenced.

by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2018 5:24 PM

R56 LRD is in Europe at a fest

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2018 5:29 PM

It looks like Rockwell nails what a fucking idiot Bush was in the trailer for Vice.

by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2018 5:35 PM

Lily Rose looks like she needs attention with a career that is going nowhere I guess hooking herself to Chalamet is a smart move.

by Anonymousreply 66October 4, 2018 5:37 PM

R63 Agree

If he's having a bad time it's not because of his pseudo girlfriend/PR partner's influence or whatever. I'm more inclined to believe he's overworked, maybe missing his friendship with the CMBYN crew, and probably not happy with the reception BB is getting, considering how difficult the role was with the weight loss and the hospital visits he's mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2018 5:40 PM

He was far from morose in San Sebastián, according to the people I know who saw him there in separate occasions he was rather charming, cheerful and he looked relaxed, perhaps because he didn't do all the promo he was expected to do.

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2018 5:43 PM

[quote]Or he misses the easy camaraderie he shared not only with Armie, but with Luca as well? He definitely has not bonded as well with Steve and Felix.

He needs to toughen up. He'll have to do a shit ton of promo for the King and Dune and what if he didn't/won't bond with the cast like with the CMBYN one either? Work is work, suck it up and do our job. Hopefully this is just a phase.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2018 5:43 PM

I mean, he usually looks pretty cheerful around fans because he loves the attention so I can believe that r68. And tbh I just think him looking bored/sad during San Sebastian promo is mostly about him not having an Armie next to him to joke around. Last year he constantly had a friend around to keep himself entertained, now it's just him with Felix and Steve who are just co-workers to him.

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2018 5:53 PM

Per Gold Derby website, TC is still leading among actors most likely to be nominated for Oscar's BSA. But the percentage of him being nominated has now gone down considerably. All the other actors who are predicted to be nominated, their percentage has either increased or just plateaued.

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2018 5:55 PM

Which is why he needs to do a lot of q&as, interviews, tv appearances to charm people like last year. That's what campaigning's about, it's not only about the performance and the film. I hope he'll do more soon.

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2018 5:58 PM

He'll probably get nominated. Amazon is going to promote the movie considerably and if he gets a few pre-cursor nominations and wins, he's definitely in the mix. re: SS, who cares? he actually works his ass off promoting his films and its pretty clear he's not going balls to the wall for this like CMBYN, because that was his breakout. I'd rather he focus on his good work and not awards. I actually think that's the case here.

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2018 5:59 PM

Why aren't you ladies posting any links to your Timo slashfic?

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2018 6:01 PM

I don’t think he looked morose/depressed at SSIF at all, just verrrryyyy tired and maybe a bit sick. From hectic travel or all-night sex or both. Not at all hard to believe that he was gracious and cheerful during his downtime when he wasn’t worried about having to be articulate and professional and “on” for a huge press junket. It’s tough to perform on that level when you feel shitty.

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2018 6:54 PM

All the talk of Timmy having the sads makes me think he's just modulating his demeanor because of the dark theme of the movie. BB is an intense, serious, sad TRUE story. He can't go around acting all punch drunk goofy, like the world is his oyster, when he's doing promo with the actual people who lived through that nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2018 7:15 PM

Timmy has just told his ig followers that he really loves NY. Meanwhile from France Lily has just gone and changed her name to New York Depp.

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2018 7:30 PM

Is that their super cool way to confirm THE ROMANCE?

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2018 7:35 PM

r78 I think r77 is being sarcastic,

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2018 7:55 PM

R12 you work in theatre?? Or you're a ballet dancer? Because the rest of the world as far as I can see is straight....

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2018 8:41 PM

R80 Lol actually no, I have been involved in art/film in the past but right now I'm a boring person working a very boring job where I just happen to meet a lot of young people and I've noticed most of them are not straight.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2018 8:50 PM

don't know why the cancelations, maybe family related. he has a aging grandmother. Spain was just plain weird. all this talk of making and hanging out but no photos. His usual handlers were not around. If the two were hooked up why is he taking his own selfies in a mirror and only 1 bathrobe is off the hook. it's always the little details that get you.

maybe the studio are pulling back with promoting BB because Steve also pulled out of DC and didn't go to Spain. or maybe he's reading the negative comment on SM, if so he has to be embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2018 11:41 PM

Why did Steve pull out?

by Anonymousreply 83October 5, 2018 12:14 AM

likely sensing BB ain't getting him noms. timothee's has an outside chance but even he's not going to do lots of promo with the director since there was talk of tension between them during filming.

by Anonymousreply 84October 5, 2018 12:20 AM

I don't buy the tension. Sure they could have disagreements during production. But they seem okay now, besides they are professionals. He will campaign, don't worry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 5, 2018 12:26 AM

That mustache though

:-(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 5, 2018 5:14 AM

LRD is back in NYC hanging out in TC neighborhood so am sure she's staying at his place. Not sure what their relationship is but am sure they are enjoying hanging out and throwing out hints they are together. He's off to CA let's see if she shows up there too. Last time he was there he stayed at a hotel.

by Anonymousreply 87October 5, 2018 5:57 AM

Probs staying at his place,, I’m convinced they’re at least hooking up on the regular if nothing more substantial. Though in fairness I get the sense that a lot of her friends live in that part of town. He’s going to NorCal though not LA, so if she shows up with him there for all of like 2-3 days that would be some serious thirst.

by Anonymousreply 88October 5, 2018 1:12 PM

Doesn't he crash with the Hammers?

by Anonymousreply 89October 5, 2018 1:17 PM

R89 No, don’t you know? Threesomes are overrated, better foursomes.

by Anonymousreply 90October 5, 2018 1:21 PM

Block the pedos and retard fangurrls and this thread stops dead.

by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2018 1:24 PM

I doubt he will this time r89

by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2018 1:47 PM

In other news, Timmy says he was moved to tears by Armie’s Variety tribute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2018 1:48 PM

Cute. He's kind of emotional isn't he. I feel like he's always on the verge of tears. He was a mess during his speech for Armie in Austin. And at the Oscars he looked like he was gonna burst into tears at any moment.

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2018 2:03 PM

lol not surprised. It didn't take long either.

by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2018 2:25 PM

Why does LRD have a big SM following? I had not heard of her until about two months ago. Has she done something interesting? I can't find her remarkable at all.

by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2018 2:31 PM

Are these two *always* on the phone?? Every other interview they give, they mention that they've either just texted, talked, or FaceTimed.

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2018 2:33 PM

How is he going to act with the Depp girl? All lovey dovey like with Hammer?

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2018 2:37 PM

R96 ultra-famous parents and the resultant presence on the fashion circuit. That’s all you need for an insta following. Actually, what bothers me about her the most is that for someone with her connections, she has the BLANDEST style and very lackluster clothes. An absolute waste, especially next to TC. Lust can do a lot in the short-term but he out-personalities her by 100000000000%

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2018 2:43 PM

Lust lmao, you for real?

by Anonymousreply 100October 5, 2018 2:45 PM

Yup. I don’t think she’s gorgeous, but she’s sexy in a way that early 20s straight dudes respond to. Theyre simple creatures, and she literally NEVER wears a bra.

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2018 2:49 PM

Also, for all we know she could be batshit crazy in bed. That also wouldn’t surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 102October 5, 2018 2:51 PM

There's more lust between Timmy and Felix than Timmy and Lily in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2018 2:51 PM

Would have to look how they act together to see if there is attraction. Normally this PR couples are too complicated and delicate to involve anything real. And I am not sure he is attracted to women tbh.

by Anonymousreply 104October 5, 2018 2:53 PM

He could date any girl but the fact that he chooses to involve himself in a pr stunt instead of something genuine for the second time (hello mystery blonde) says a lot about how into women he is.

by Anonymousreply 105October 5, 2018 2:57 PM

We've all seen what Timmy looks like when he's into someone. And I'm not talking about Lily.

by Anonymousreply 106October 5, 2018 2:59 PM

You can’t really tell shit from a few pics taken on the street in broad daylight, esp since NYC is not actually like Europe at all in terms of public pda. Also I do think they’re likely hooking up but I think that’s about as “real” as this will ever be and the hype is PR.

by Anonymousreply 107October 5, 2018 2:59 PM

It's just ridiculous how the PR machine went off. Articles are now saying they are the next golden couple of HW? Don't make me laugh. I just caught up with all this madness yesterday and I can already tell this is BS through and through.

by Anonymousreply 108October 5, 2018 3:03 PM

Yeah I saw that headline too. They’re totally pushing this and I think it’s BS too. I noticed that more of his fans on IG are beginning to question this “relationship” as well lol.

by Anonymousreply 109October 5, 2018 3:47 PM

Some days he looks a bit buff and others, like today, he looks super skinny. He looks nice though. Sparkly sweater and plenty of jewelry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 6, 2018 10:08 PM

His pretty face is back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 6, 2018 10:20 PM

Still beautiful but very skinny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 6, 2018 10:24 PM

He looks good. Relaxed. But yes, very skinny.

by Anonymousreply 113October 6, 2018 10:30 PM

I like that he seems a bit less awkward and anxious than usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 6, 2018 10:48 PM

I never talk about people's appearance but I'm going to break one of my rules to say that he's gorgeous...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 7, 2018 7:31 PM

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 116October 7, 2018 7:49 PM

So, you who believe, that this relationship is false or true? I did not know that LLD was staying at Tim's house!

by Anonymousreply 117October 7, 2018 9:12 PM

Let’s get this Charmie party started! Woooooooo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 9, 2018 1:56 PM

Why would LLD stay at Tim's house. She doesn't have her own residence in NY?? I never paid attention to her but she really is kind of aweful looking

by Anonymousreply 119October 9, 2018 6:49 PM

No reason she would unless they’re fucking, and even then I doubt she would when he’s not there himself. Dunno if she has her own place but she’s certainly been coming to NYC frequently for a long while and seems to have plenty of friends who live downtown. Why are ppl convinced she’s staying at his place?

by Anonymousreply 120October 9, 2018 7:11 PM

Just think about all the luxury this girl grew up with. She is not so terribly spoiled.

by Anonymousreply 121October 9, 2018 8:05 PM

She maybe nice but she's entitled. She's not an ok actress or model material but because of her parents people give her the time of day.

Thinking of all the contenders she's the prefect choice for a PR relationship hoping Timmy will look for more of a body, face, talent and personality for the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 122October 9, 2018 10:52 PM

Was just saying this girl grew up in 10 different mansions, she could be much, much worse.

by Anonymousreply 123October 9, 2018 11:01 PM

I love creeping on Tumblr. I can't find the interview right now but Tim said he has a Kid Cudi stan account on Instagram, and someone on Tumblr said Armie liked a bunch of consecutive Kid Cudi posts right before his latest Elizabeth related meltdown on Tim's instagram comments. Does Armie like Kid Cudi too? Otherwise it's odd that he would go on a Kid Cudi liking spree, of all things.

Tim might have been joking about the account but I can totally see him actually having one.

by Anonymousreply 124October 10, 2018 10:38 AM

I´m older than him, I have a real job, I don´t travel first class and nobody grooms me but I manage to look less tired and sleepy than him. His nights have to be wild.

by Anonymousreply 125October 10, 2018 2:17 PM

You’re comparing to Timmy, r125? You are not even the same species, you delusional frau hag.

by Anonymousreply 126October 10, 2018 2:21 PM

No frau here, ATC, but my point is that I suspect congratulations to him are in order.

by Anonymousreply 127October 10, 2018 2:28 PM

R125 I’ve wondered about that but I legit think his eyes go nuts under any kind of stress. Part of why his face registers emotion the way it does.

by Anonymousreply 128October 10, 2018 2:32 PM

He does a lot of his Instagram creeping at night so his nights are probably not THAT wild.

by Anonymousreply 129October 10, 2018 2:45 PM

R129 lol true. Also if I had TC’s travel sched I would be sick 24/7, honestly. In college, so younger than him, I would get destroyed by less. Not everyone’s body handles air travel well, first class or no.

by Anonymousreply 130October 10, 2018 2:55 PM

By the end of the CMBYN tour he was looking exhausted as well. Kid needs his beauty sleep

by Anonymousreply 131October 10, 2018 5:10 PM

I like that he wears a lot of burgundy and I love his cross body bag

by Anonymousreply 132October 10, 2018 7:05 PM

It's an LV bag and Tim is gay!

by Anonymousreply 133October 10, 2018 7:18 PM

He's prettier and more stylish than his beard, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 134October 10, 2018 7:27 PM

Love the bag and the necklaces. I'm waiting for him to start wearing those little pastel purses Tyler the Creator wears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 10, 2018 7:57 PM

He loves the attention but seriously the clothes and purse does he buy these or given them for free?

by Anonymousreply 136October 10, 2018 8:28 PM

R135 Or Anwar Hadid !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 10, 2018 9:39 PM

Nice pert ass esp for someone so skinny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 10, 2018 11:00 PM

He sure loves pink,...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 11, 2018 12:08 AM

Oh, look at that jacket!

by Anonymousreply 140October 11, 2018 12:12 AM

And I forgot he was on Fallon tonight!

by Anonymousreply 141October 11, 2018 12:17 AM

He has beautiful, thick hair. Hope he never goes bald.

by Anonymousreply 142October 11, 2018 12:28 AM

It won't, look at his dad and his uncle from his mother's side (they have the same thick, wavy hair).

He's getting braver, can't wait to see him in a couple of years after he's more established.

by Anonymousreply 143October 11, 2018 12:36 AM

Yes, Indeed he seems to love pink, and he looks great. That jacket is amazing! And apparently Saint Laurent.... these brands are really just throwing designer clothes at him like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 144October 11, 2018 12:38 AM

Can't wait to see him at the Met Gala, you better not disappoint Timmy Tim!

by Anonymousreply 145October 11, 2018 12:40 AM

Oh! That's right. Hopefully he'll attend this year.

by Anonymousreply 146October 11, 2018 12:43 AM

R146 I hope not. I don't want him to be even breathing the same air as the Kardashians/Jenners (who are regular attendees of this event).

by Anonymousreply 147October 11, 2018 1:32 AM

Well he's already met and gotten wasted with Kendall Jenner and the Hadids, thanks to his pal The Weekend

by Anonymousreply 148October 11, 2018 1:40 AM

What happened between him and The Weeknd?

by Anonymousreply 149October 11, 2018 1:55 AM

Nothing new as far as I'm aware? They're friends, went to Coachella, attended a bunch of trashy parties with pseudo models, got wasted, looked oddly romantic together in a few photos which gave us a lot of fun on these threads, and a few months ago there were rumours that they had a falling out but they appear to still be friendly, at least on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 150October 11, 2018 2:22 AM

The Weeknd has been in NY for a while now but there haven't been any sightings of him and Timmy out together, have there? But Abel's pretty wrapped up in Bella at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 151October 11, 2018 2:25 AM

R136 I would guess a lot of it is for free or on loan while he’s doing press. Esp the designers, like YSL, that he’s been wearing super frequently. I’m sure he pics the peices himself but he clearly has a relationship with the brand.

by Anonymousreply 152October 11, 2018 2:46 AM

^^^^ typos all over that shit but you get it.

by Anonymousreply 153October 11, 2018 2:46 AM

That jacket he wore on Fallon was gastly. I see he had a reunion with his CMBYN dad

by Anonymousreply 154October 11, 2018 5:22 AM

When the fuck does he join LW. There are tons of photos of the whole cast filming minus him

by Anonymousreply 155October 11, 2018 5:53 AM

R155 He said at the LA premiere that he was starting in about two weeks, so I'd say probably some time next week when he gets back from London.

by Anonymousreply 156October 11, 2018 10:37 AM

On Fallon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 11, 2018 3:47 PM

Someone asked him at a Q&A if he wants to do a comedy and he said he has something up his sleeve in a couple months that isn't a movie. SNL, I'm presuming?

by Anonymousreply 158October 11, 2018 4:15 PM

Timothee will receive the Hollywood Film Award for supporting actor. Las year it went to Sam Rockwell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 11, 2018 4:28 PM

SNL is horrible not funny

by Anonymousreply 160October 11, 2018 4:30 PM

R159 Timmy won something at HFA last year too, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 161October 11, 2018 4:37 PM

R161 Yes, he won Hollywood Breakout Actor.

by Anonymousreply 162October 11, 2018 4:39 PM

TC and TW had a fight? What happened, does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 163October 11, 2018 5:07 PM

Someone was spreading that rumor around a few months ago. But they’re still liking each other’s pics on IG so who knows. Although they’re both in the same city and haven’t publicly hung out as far as anyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 164October 11, 2018 5:12 PM

And returning to the topic at hand, I do not rule out that Tim has fallen in love with LRD, why not? He is very smiling, I see him very happy. It's true, my opinion changes every 5 min, but now we can not rule out anything, and the two make a very sweet couple. Tim is at the top of the hill, he does not need extra publicity. They took them out in the park, yes, and? If we think about it, many famous couples are caught "in fraganti". I do not know, we have to wait and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 165October 11, 2018 5:21 PM

abel and tim did hang in ny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 11, 2018 5:23 PM

Have Timmy and Lily taken a step back from the public eye now? I miss seeing them together. That was so much fun.

by Anonymousreply 167October 11, 2018 5:35 PM

R165 Maybe he’s happy because he hasn’t been parading around with his beard. He’s free from her clutches loll

by Anonymousreply 168October 11, 2018 5:50 PM

[R168] I see him happy, of course and I may be wrong, but I think he wants to pursue that relationship and now he will become more discreet. As I understand it, LRD is in NY, a few days ago she uploaded a photo of the perfume of which she is an image, but that's all, apart from that she has not heard anything again.

by Anonymousreply 169October 11, 2018 6:01 PM

Yea, I think Timmy underestimated the level of interest that people have on his love life. He probably thought that he and Lily Rose could just walk around his old neighborhood without anybody giving a damn. So, now he knows and he will probably be more discreet on their outings from now on.

by Anonymousreply 170October 11, 2018 6:48 PM

R170 [quote] Yea, I think Timmy underestimated the level of interest that people have on his love life It's cute that you think that, but that's not how the world works. He has an agent that knows the game in and out for a reason. People, the evidence this is PR has not changed.

by Anonymousreply 171October 11, 2018 6:56 PM

Yeaaahhhhh I think if there is any truth to the LRD ”romance” it is a very, very casual thing. In part because if they are seeing each other more seriously, there is literally no reason for them to suddenly go dark after it was very deliberately publicized. And also, if you are legitimately dating someone, going to great lengths to avoid being seen together is actually a destructive amount of strain, especially in a city like NYC (It’s much easier to hide in LA). If he appears with her in the next 24 hours before he goes to London then maybe I’ll change my tune, but given his schedule he also doesn’t have much time to foster a serious relationship in the next few months unless it’s really, really important to him to put effort into making time for her. I’m still convinced it’s PR with maybe some actual sex attached to it, but that’s all.

by Anonymousreply 172October 11, 2018 6:57 PM

[R170] Yes, I think the same. I do not know how long this will last, but Tim is a very private person, and no matter how long that relationship lasts I'm sure that both will be more discreet from now on. I do not know anything about Lily-Rose Depp, except that she is Johny's daughter, she makes a cinema that I do not know, and her perfume commercials for the Chanel house really do not interest me because I do not like Chanel perfumes, and less that. Timmy in March goes back to Budapest, we will see how much that relationship can resist.

by Anonymousreply 173October 11, 2018 6:58 PM

It’s PR people

by Anonymousreply 174October 11, 2018 6:59 PM

It's PR and anybody that has seen this before can tell. Maybe newbies are confused, but this is plain obvious.

by Anonymousreply 175October 11, 2018 7:00 PM

I might be wrong but I sort of feel like he’s being “discreet” because it’s been pretty obvious that this is PR and now they’re trying to make it look not as obvious

by Anonymousreply 176October 11, 2018 7:01 PM

For sure. I’m starting to think it is his younger fans that are buying it. Especially the ones that said they’re perfect together because they’re both half French lol. Please. It is blatant PR. At first I wasn’t so sure but now I believe it is

by Anonymousreply 177October 11, 2018 7:04 PM

I also think them going dark makes it look like PR because while I can easily see him faking a hookup or more ambiguous thing for press, I actually do see him as being reluctant to fake a fullblown relationship — he def wants to increase his profile but he still seems to very much crave a certain kind of autonomy and self-definition, and a more thoughtful image. And given that LRD is hardly a high class, huge fucking deal being her “boyfriend” won’t actually accomplish much for him. All he needs to do to generate buzz and seem straight is feed some rumors that they might be having sex.

by Anonymousreply 178October 11, 2018 7:10 PM

[R177] Would you mind giving your opinion omitting that of "young fans", please ?! I do not think this is relevant, and we are fans of all ages thinking that they would be perfect together (also omitting that of them French who has nothing to do). It is true that there are possibly many people who were pushing for a long time for that relationship to occur, but I also believe that this relationship, whatever it is, has only walked because people who saw it knew that it could work. How long can it last? We do not know, but if it has been given, for some reason it will be.

by Anonymousreply 179October 11, 2018 7:11 PM

R179 Google translate is hilarious! Anyway, I'm willing to bet this was cooked up a while ago, and it will last until The King promo. Lily's movie bombed (again), she really needs to sell her part in The King, that's her one shot at the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 180October 11, 2018 7:19 PM

Honestly, believing that two people who you don’t know on any level are “perfect” together is insane. All you’re talking about is public image. In any authentic relationship, the things that make it truly work - that make you actually connect with someone physically, emotionally, and otherwise - exist in a sort of mysterious alchemy that the outside world has literally no access to.

by Anonymousreply 181October 11, 2018 7:23 PM

I do think it's PR, but would rather leave it alone, artist do this when they want to shield their private lives. The best thing they can do from now on is be discreet about it.

by Anonymousreply 182October 11, 2018 7:31 PM

[R181] As I read in one of these forums and if I did not misunderstand, it seems that Elizabeth Chambers has been trying to bring this couple together for some time. She has known them for a long time, too. And it's not so crazy, remember the actress Jami Gertz? Shortly after filming the movie "Lost Boys" her manager, who was not very fan of the boyfriend she had introduced her to her current husband, and have been together since then, and that was, late 80's? Today they are still together.

by Anonymousreply 183October 11, 2018 7:32 PM

R179, some of his fans on IG were saying that they are a perfect couple simply because they’re both good looking and half French. Lol. I’m not kidding. It seemed like most of them were really young, like 15/16 year old. That way of thinking is very naive to me sorry. Timmy has fans of all ages which is cool but I noticed that the majority of his younger fans are the ones that are buying into this. That is just my opinion though. It seems like the consensus here is that people think they are PR.

by Anonymousreply 184October 11, 2018 7:40 PM

Yeah I agree R178

by Anonymousreply 185October 11, 2018 7:42 PM

Thinking they might actually be dating, or enjoying each other’s company, is not crazy. You don’t need to be “perfect” for someone to have some fun with them for a while. I don’t believe they’re seriously dating but of course it’s possible. And it’s possible - i.e I could be wrong - for the exact same reason that any outsider proclaiming their compatability is crazy. The only two people who know what makes a relationship tick are the people in it. Set-ups work great sometimes and other times they lead nowhere, for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 186October 11, 2018 7:44 PM

^^^^ r183

by Anonymousreply 187October 11, 2018 7:45 PM

On Instagram too, many think the same. It is curious that the film of Lily-Rose Depp has received bad reviews, the same thing always happens, one is talented, the other member in the relationship is mediocre in his work. It is very difficult to build a reputation in the industry when so much is expected from a person by an audience accustomed to watching and admiring the films of the parents or siblings. The only case I've seen (of an actress in this case) is that of Julia Roberts, who outdid her brother Eric Roberts when he had already established himself as an accomplished actor.

by Anonymousreply 188October 11, 2018 7:49 PM

Someone on twitter said they saw them together after Timmy’s AOL Build thing today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 11, 2018 7:53 PM

We getting more pics soon! Oh young (fake) love! And I bet my ass they are gonna play the long game with the fans! Astute bitches!

by Anonymousreply 190October 11, 2018 7:56 PM

This actually sounds like she ran into LRD alone but nearby. Which does mean they were likely meeting up for PR purposes or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 191October 11, 2018 7:59 PM

Yeah that’s I got from it too.

by Anonymousreply 192October 11, 2018 7:59 PM

Also they may not have been meeting up bc I think that building is in the NYU area and that’s where she’s always spotted with or without him.

by Anonymousreply 193October 11, 2018 8:02 PM

Nah, those two places are actually 5 min away.

by Anonymousreply 194October 11, 2018 8:08 PM

The tweet is kind of ambiguous, but it sounds like the girl saw Lily outside the building where the event was held and by "they" she means Timmy, Felix, and Steve? I guess Lily was probably waiting for him?

by Anonymousreply 195October 11, 2018 8:14 PM

R154 you mean just like your spelling.

by Anonymousreply 196October 11, 2018 8:20 PM

Sounds like the “they” is LRD walking out of the pharmacy alone. Given that the street was swarming with Tim fans if they did meet up I’m sure we’ll be hearing about it.

by Anonymousreply 197October 11, 2018 8:20 PM

More praise for Timothee. The good press + the HFA great start for his campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 11, 2018 8:31 PM

I do not think that this relationship is a good campaign, rather it is just the opposite. I'm reading some fan comments that say things like "Tim just puts his eyes on the daughters of celebrities, and that if you're not one of them you have no chance." To me frankly, is that this guy is handsome as there are others who are also, with the difference that he walks on a red carpet. When that point is reached, everyone mistakenly believes that this will last forever, until there comes a time when the fury for that person disappears because another one has appeared in its place.

by Anonymousreply 199October 11, 2018 8:55 PM

Sorry, but I wasn't referring to the relationship at all. We have talked about it quite a lot already, people have their opinions, nothing new has come yet, and to be honest, even the most beloved stars get negative SM comments, they know how to deal with it. It really is us close fans the ones sweating too much about it, the ones thinking the worst. Do I think it's PR based in the way the media works? Yes. Do I think it's going to damage anything in the long run? No. I was talking about the good press he is getting in actual serious publications that are praising his work.

by Anonymousreply 200October 11, 2018 9:05 PM

^ He has a great chance of being nominated for an Oscar again and he is only 22. He is a remarkable actor that gives really interesting performances, and more people will take notice after this award season is over.

by Anonymousreply 201October 11, 2018 9:10 PM

Am I the only one who sees it? He looks too skinny and unhealthy; I hope he takes care of himself

by Anonymousreply 202October 11, 2018 9:15 PM

He does look exhausted, but happy? Like he is overworked but enjoying himself? Maybe he should cut the weed and try meditating.

by Anonymousreply 203October 11, 2018 9:24 PM

Yeah I was just going to mention that.. he looks skinnier to me? But he does seem like he’s enjoying himself at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 204October 11, 2018 9:30 PM

With his age and build he’s probably the type of guy who if he’s even a bit overscheduled, weight literally melts off him. He looks tired but he hasn’t looked legit a mess since SSIF. I’m sure he’s fine.

by Anonymousreply 205October 11, 2018 9:31 PM

He was supposed to have gained weight for the King movie, but I guess that whatever weight he gained, he quickly lost it as soon as that film wrapped up. He has always been skinny and very small-boned and I am amazed that even with the onset of puberty and adulthood, he has so far not gained more body mass, like a lot of guys do. Genetics may play a part (his Dad looks tall and slim), though I noticed that his sister tends to be on the chubby side. He probably also doesn't eat much to begin with, but with his history of anxiety, I can imagine he eats more sporadically due to stress and too much work.

by Anonymousreply 206October 11, 2018 10:04 PM

He has been attending back-to-back premieres/festivals/interviews/tv guestings/q&a's lately. Boy must be exhausted. And it is only the beginning of the campaign season. And it will only get busier until Oscar time next year.

by Anonymousreply 207October 11, 2018 10:10 PM

Switching time zones as much as he does screws with your sleep cycle and your appetite like crazy. He actually seems to be holding up pretty well, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 208October 11, 2018 10:16 PM

Timothee is officially campaigning for supporting actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 11, 2018 10:23 PM

Good. It’s deifnitely his best shot at a nom.

by Anonymousreply 210October 11, 2018 10:32 PM

With this boy life always seems to imitate art. First CMBYN, where he plays a guy who wants to screw Armie Hammer's character and then in the numerous press tours with his colleague he appeared to want to do it for real. And now he plays a drug addict and starts looking as if he might be doing drugs in real life. I hope he doesn't play a psychopathic murderer next, because you've guess it................

by Anonymousreply 211October 11, 2018 10:36 PM

FWIW, which is nothing, I saw something in SM recently that mentioned LRD having an apartment near the NYU campus. Might not be true but it makes sense, and also means that her and TC being spotted in that hood at the same time means very little. Or it could mean They’re secretly married. You know.

by Anonymousreply 212October 11, 2018 11:14 PM

Interesting shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 12, 2018 1:19 AM

Clearer photo of his outfit. Love the shirt but yikes the kid really needs sleep. Those bags under his eyes are visible even from this angle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 12, 2018 1:49 AM

This is him exhausted at the CMBYN promo, he needs sleep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215October 12, 2018 1:52 AM

And he's traveling to London tomorrow after 4 more q&a's. Kid is going to be a zombie by the time he gets there.

by Anonymousreply 216October 12, 2018 1:52 AM

Good for him to get out and push the film but this will tank quickly at the box office and the Oscar buzz should die pretty quickly. He isn't getting nominated. I think both the Times and Post were lukewarm reviews at best

by Anonymousreply 217October 12, 2018 5:38 AM

Wall Street journal gave it a score of 40 for its incessant repetitiveness. yikes. Metacritic score is 63

by Anonymousreply 218October 12, 2018 5:42 AM

What about the apartment that she can have in New York, I believe it, why not?

by Anonymousreply 219October 12, 2018 6:48 AM

I think he'll get the nomination, but I doubt he'll win. Although I would love it if he did. I really don't want to see him going after the same angry man role over and over again like DiCaprio just to finally get the Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 220October 12, 2018 11:07 AM

[R220] I think exactly the same, I hope he wins the statuette. Anyway, he, I think, is a great actor, and if he does not get in the wrong way or start choosing mediocre roles he can have a long and fruitful career in the world of cinema.

by Anonymousreply 221October 12, 2018 11:37 AM

R22O Chill, it would only be his second Oscar nomination. He'll have plenty of time to get one eventually.

by Anonymousreply 222October 12, 2018 11:49 AM

[R222] Yes, he has a lot of time ahead, but it would be the second time he could caress the Oscar without taking it away when he has it so close to his hand, because of this I say, it would be a bit disappointing for him.

by Anonymousreply 223October 12, 2018 12:07 PM

I'm the one that posted about the HFA , but seeing the BB reviews I have to admit the chances of him getting nominated are getting lower. I am thinking 50/50 right now and there is still a long way to go. He could still make it, but that would be a big Oscar anomaly. At least he is getting some awards and praise. And he is a professional, he will campaign as it is expected of him.

by Anonymousreply 224October 12, 2018 2:17 PM

I want him to get nommed if he deserves it (I haven’t seen the movie yet and will probably wait until it’s streaming bc my theater dollars are better spent elsewhere ). But I honestly think it’ll be good for both him and his career to have the boy genius hype around him chill out a bit. Disappointment is healthy for someone that age, who is supremely talented but still needs to put in a lot of work. I don’t really worry about him turning into a DiCaprio type, he already seems way more balanced than DiCaprio ever did. That recent podcast he did was a bit of a rambling mess but everything he says about his work, his recent choices, and his ambitions for the next several years was pretty smart, and also very self-aware that he has a lot of growing he needs to do as an actor as he gets older. DiCaprio was extraordinarily talented at that age but he never seemed remotely grounded. Also Tim rather notably never sites him as an influence.

by Anonymousreply 225October 12, 2018 2:48 PM

Yes, I saw him and I think he deserves that nom, but deserving it and actually getting it for this movie are different things. I'm watching it again when it comes to theaters, cause I did like the approach they took with drugs, even if the cinematic technique is not attractive at all. And regarding failure, that is something he has talked about extensively, how failure helps his craft, how it grounds him. He is enjoying this moment cause he knows what is like to be on the other side of a fandom, but he also knows he needs to grow much more and for that he has to get away, after the Oscars he will disappear again and that's the best he can do.

by Anonymousreply 226October 12, 2018 3:09 PM

Yeah I honestly think it’ll be good for him to go AWOL into Dune for several months; hopefully he’ll remove himself from the public eye like he did with the king and let some of the frenzy die down. And part of my lack of urgency about seeing BB is that I read the script for it a while back, and my feelings about just that lined up pretty well with what the reviews wound up being. I’m very curious about his and carrell’s performances, especially cause I like TC so much, but I can wait.

by Anonymousreply 227October 12, 2018 3:18 PM

It will disappear again because it has to return to Budapest in March to shoot another film another five months, is not it? I work in filming and none of the ones I've attended allow you to use social networks because you do not want to see, unintentionally, something important s leaking that may hinder the promotion that is done later.

by Anonymousreply 228October 12, 2018 3:18 PM

I would love to be able to work in a film with TC, but for this always hire people who live in the places where the film will be made.

by Anonymousreply 229October 12, 2018 3:21 PM

There may be limits on what you can post about production and using SM on set but TONS of actors are active on social media in their personal time while they’re working and/or will post location tidbits or whatever. Tim going SO dark for several months, and even being wary of fan photos, was clearly a personal choice.

by Anonymousreply 230October 12, 2018 3:23 PM

That green ill fitting smock top is ugly. I know he likes to pick his clothes but that shirt was a giant miss. Go back to your sweater parade from last year

by Anonymousreply 231October 12, 2018 3:23 PM

[231] Well, what happened with LRD gives us a clear idea of what he has been doing these months in Budapest. And I suppose when he comes back there again, if she does not have a project in sight she will accompany him. She is not very active in social networks now, I do not know what she is feeling, but instead I would be intimidated and thinking "I've gotten myself into something very big."

by Anonymousreply 232October 12, 2018 3:28 PM

LRD was actually NOT in Budapest for most of the shooting of the king. Her SM and public appearances show she was mostly in LA and Paris. Her role was/is not very big - she’s literally 7th or 8th billed, behind the even lesser-known actress who played his sister - and I doubt she was on set for any longer than they needed her. People (including the press) seem to be really overplaying the significance of her part in this movie.

by Anonymousreply 233October 12, 2018 3:33 PM

Now I feel a little embarrassed because for a long time while he was filming "The King" I came to think that he was his assistant on the set the lucky one. She was in Cannes, even, there are no photos or videos of Marta Pozzan, but of her assistant who accompanied him everywhere. I do not know in the specific case of Tim, but in the shootings that I have been these people become his shadow, never better said. And there is so much information and time spent with them, even in the same hotel that a flirtation may have escaped. Certainly I have not seen any of that, I'm just speculating, and it's a guess.

by Anonymousreply 234October 12, 2018 3:37 PM

lmao facepalm.gif

by Anonymousreply 235October 12, 2018 4:08 PM

Pretty sure LRD's part was filmed during the first month of shooting in the UK. She probably wasn't needed for anymore than a couple of weeks and then she went on her merry way.

by Anonymousreply 236October 12, 2018 4:09 PM

Ah that early? Makes the idea that they had/are having a relationship - beyond maybe some convenient sex - seem even more far-fetched.

by Anonymousreply 237October 12, 2018 4:16 PM

Or, may this be real love? I mean, if the two had been together every month, yes, I would have thought it was "a PR relationship." But, as soon as they were together for a few weeks, they were probably already interested in each other, and at the filming that would end up coming together.

by Anonymousreply 238October 12, 2018 4:23 PM

Someone put this person out of their misery sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 239October 12, 2018 4:35 PM

[R239] I will not respond to your provocations, I will not give you what you are looking for.

To what I was going, I suppose what they have if it is a true relationship then. Unless of course, something happens in these months that makes me change my mind.

by Anonymousreply 240October 12, 2018 4:54 PM

R239 oh my god, yes please. I still think that person is just trolling though.

by Anonymousreply 241October 12, 2018 6:29 PM

Either a troll or someone who can’t sustain a thought from one post to the next. Either way it’s exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 242October 12, 2018 6:41 PM

R231 it's not only the shirt, have you seen his hair? A bit 80s, volume is definitely in for him and his hair stylist

by Anonymousreply 243October 12, 2018 6:49 PM

A Troll, really? I thought that is what many people were in this forum, that is, people who insult other people without having been previously provoked, that is, you. We are going to see why I have already lost myself, what is being discussed in this forum, I think that is the subject of which I speak, I am sticking to the subject we are discussing. I think I have not insulted, harassed, or trolled anyone. What happens is that maybe you're bored, if that's the point then look, I'm not to blame.

by Anonymousreply 244October 12, 2018 7:30 PM

I do not like the clothes that Tim wears here, but that's his personal taste and I respect him. I admire his courage, yes, to dress as he pleases. He said he did not want to pay for a stylist.

by Anonymousreply 245October 12, 2018 7:33 PM

Put people you find annoying and repetitive on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 246October 12, 2018 7:40 PM

Anyone seeing BB in the next couple of days?

by Anonymousreply 247October 12, 2018 7:42 PM

I do not know if this forum is the most appropriate, but I've seen the actress co-starring Tim in Dune, how is Rebecca Ferguson called? A very pretty girl, but honestly, she is not the right age to be anyone's mother, and less than a boy of Tim's age, because despite looking younger than she is, she is no longer a boy. If this movie had been filmed in 2013, maybe yes, but now, I do not think so.

by Anonymousreply 248October 12, 2018 7:51 PM

The character is supposed to be young. Its part of the plot.

by Anonymousreply 249October 12, 2018 8:02 PM

The creator of the project is the same producer of the series "Twin Peaks", is not it? If it's true we can expect anything, look at what he did with Twin Peaks, I seem to be talking about a series that began to air when I was born; in the early 90's.

by Anonymousreply 250October 12, 2018 8:20 PM

Not really feeling today's look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 12, 2018 9:25 PM

I usually like or at least tolerate TCs more outre fashion choices (including last night’s green shirt) but yeah. This jacket is a big no for me. Too many fabrics, too many textures, too many odd shapes.

by Anonymousreply 252October 12, 2018 9:46 PM

This kid has to sleep ffs. He is gonna get burnout before the Oscars. And he looks melancholic, not the kind of energy you expect from someone entering a romance.

by Anonymousreply 253October 12, 2018 10:36 PM

Boy looks like he's gonna fall over any minute. Tomorrow London then LA then the LW shoot. If he doesn't watch it he's gonna burnout and loose his looks in a couple years. His skin needs proper rest, nutrition and hydration.

by Anonymousreply 254October 12, 2018 11:08 PM

^lose

by Anonymousreply 255October 12, 2018 11:11 PM

He looks wrecked but LW will keep him in one place on a regular sched for a while, and Dune will have him in Budapest for months. It’s not the healthiest way to live but it’s not like he does this year round. he and his skin can survive it for a month or two at a time at his age.

by Anonymousreply 256October 12, 2018 11:26 PM

He's probably gonna do some Boston-LA trips starting with HFA so I doubt he's gonna stay put the whole shoot.

by Anonymousreply 257October 12, 2018 11:52 PM

He looks beyond tired and recent fashion choices have not been great. Hopefully he'll get some rest and get more focused.

by Anonymousreply 258October 13, 2018 12:09 AM

Well, if this is true, it would explain why he’s looking so exhausted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 13, 2018 12:54 AM

Yeah, I'm not a fan of today's outfit but I like that he dares to wear and combine really weird shit.

by Anonymousreply 260October 13, 2018 12:55 AM

After the craziness that ensued after pics of him and Lily Rose came out, Timothee probably decided that they will lay low for now with public outings. Since he is too busy during the day doing all the BB promos, he only gets to spend time with her at nights. Hence, the whole exhausted look we see on him right now. Boy just can't get enough sleep.

by Anonymousreply 261October 13, 2018 1:04 AM

Totally possible, but weird that the poster didn’t mention TC by name if it was him. She’s a fashion blogger she must know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 262October 13, 2018 1:18 AM

I’m also wondering if that tweet means she saw LRD and Tim together, or LRD and her real boyfriend who is not Tim. How hard is it to write out Timothee Chalamet instead of “her boyfriend”?

by Anonymousreply 263October 13, 2018 1:31 AM

It could have also been one of the cadre of gay male friends she’s frequently out and about with. It could have been Tim but I take this tweet with a grain of salt. It’s also just a weird tweet, like what was that epic shade at the end about LRD’s expression????

by Anonymousreply 264October 13, 2018 1:37 AM

r263 That was my first thought tbh. But maybe she just doesn't know who he is. It would certainly be weird if she didn't. If she can recognize Lily (because she's apparently a ""fashion blogger""), she must be aware of the Lily/Tim rumors.

On the other hand, it would make a lot of sense if Lily had a NY based boyfriend (who's not Tim), if she has been spending a lot of time there in the past months, while Tim has been away.

by Anonymousreply 265October 13, 2018 1:39 AM

This chick is also French according to her twitter. She def knows who TC is. Very weird tweet.

by Anonymousreply 266October 13, 2018 1:41 AM

Maybe she just doesn't really care about him and was more starstruck by Lily.

by Anonymousreply 267October 13, 2018 1:43 AM

I agree that the tweet should be read skeptically but if it is true I’m taking it to mean LRD was out and about with someone other than Tim, and she did not like being spotted, hence her expression. Who cares really we already know it’s PR

by Anonymousreply 268October 13, 2018 1:45 AM

R267 Lolol that would be so sad for her

by Anonymousreply 269October 13, 2018 1:45 AM

Maybe the girl was the one throwing shade? If Lily apparently gave her a certain "look" when she recognized her out and about with her not relevant enough to have a name boyfriend...

by Anonymousreply 270October 13, 2018 1:47 AM

r268 I didn't see your comment before posting but yeah, that's what I think too.

by Anonymousreply 271October 13, 2018 1:51 AM

R270 oh the girl was definitely the one being shady and cryptic in the last part of her tweet, that’s what I meant. It was kind of a bitchy tweet. I’m into it.

by Anonymousreply 272October 13, 2018 1:57 AM

I already said in my previous post that I do believe in this relationship until nothing happens that changes my mind. And with regard to Tim's physical condition, yes, he seems very tired, it seems that he has not, but he has not stopped for a minute and maybe he needs a few hours of sleep. I do not know how long the filming of "little women" lasts, but I hope he can rest well for a few days after that shoot, or he will not make it to the academy awards. If he later goes to Budapest, with this rhythm he will be hospitalized. I hope that LRD is a good counselor, because she needs someone to remind her of the benefits of a good rest.

by Anonymousreply 273October 13, 2018 7:48 AM

I do not know if LRD accompanies him to London, but I know that he always goes with him like that "nick spiro" or whatever his name is. I hope that during the crossing he can rest a little, because he is 22 years old, but I am 26, and if I do not rest "I fall round", I hope you understand me. I say the LRD, because generally a couple has a lot of power of conviction, and his friend Nick also.

by Anonymousreply 274October 13, 2018 7:59 AM

Someone in London gave him a painting of him and Kid Cudi and he said he's going to put it in his room. Makes me wonder if he has this one in his room. I would.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 13, 2018 3:58 PM

Looking good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 13, 2018 4:31 PM

Finally he slept!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277October 13, 2018 4:38 PM

He looks so good in that suit.

by Anonymousreply 278October 13, 2018 4:52 PM

Do they actually know each other? Harry likes Tim's Instagram posts sometimes and now Tim's taking inspiration from him apparently. They would be a pretty interesting duo if they became friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 13, 2018 4:58 PM

Both his outfits in London today were fantastic. Thank GOD he didn’t wear sneakers with that McQueen suit.

by Anonymousreply 280October 13, 2018 5:12 PM

He looks very attractive. The best since Toronto.

by Anonymousreply 281October 13, 2018 5:16 PM

Yup .....TIFF was hot.

by Anonymousreply 282October 13, 2018 5:42 PM

Not bad at all. This is encouraging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 13, 2018 6:02 PM

I'm curious if Steve feels weird about being the lead in the movie but Tim having all the attention, wearing floral suits and literally causing hysteria wherever he goes.

by Anonymousreply 284October 13, 2018 6:06 PM

Weird how an interviewer can be so bad in less than a minute. His answer to the Harry Styles question makes me think they probably haven't met in person but have spoken to each other. Some people are already guessing they have met and some are already shipping them together lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 13, 2018 6:48 PM

That was...uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 286October 13, 2018 7:04 PM

WTF was that. Why the hesitation to say if he knows Harry or not? Or maybe that's the singer he’s in talks to play.

by Anonymousreply 287October 13, 2018 7:18 PM

I saw some people speculating maybe Harry will have a role in Dune or something.

by Anonymousreply 288October 13, 2018 7:20 PM

I could see Harry in the Sting role in Dune

by Anonymousreply 289October 13, 2018 7:26 PM

Oh that would help with BO for sure, but is he good enough of an actor for that? Feyd has to be played by a talented guy or the movie will suck.

by Anonymousreply 290October 13, 2018 7:30 PM

He was very good in Dunkirk.

by Anonymousreply 291October 13, 2018 7:34 PM

Tim is with LRD, it's very embarrassing to be reunited with someone just because you admire him. It is true that the fans tend to believe what they want, but they know that, I knew that they would join this year with her and I was not wrong, how long will that last? Well I do not know, but now they are together.

by Anonymousreply 292October 13, 2018 7:35 PM

lmao he's so lanky and weird

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293October 13, 2018 7:38 PM

They should be careful with that cast (or it could be Sting 2.0) Thomas glynn carney is a much safer bet.

by Anonymousreply 294October 13, 2018 7:43 PM

Kind of seems like he maybe couldn't understand what the interviewer was saying so he just nodded and laughed hoping she would move on and that's why it was so awkward.

by Anonymousreply 295October 13, 2018 9:13 PM

Whatta pretty princess.

by Anonymousreply 296October 13, 2018 9:21 PM

That's a lot of loud necklaces. I like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 13, 2018 10:07 PM

And this guy says he straight? Oh dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298October 13, 2018 10:29 PM

[R298] Since when to use jewelry is something that defines your sexuality? Come on, let's see now who releases the biggest nonsense. My father wears that kind of jewelry, and he's a straight man. Jewelry is a solitaire, and it is as normal as if it were a chain with nothing.

by Anonymousreply 299October 13, 2018 10:56 PM

Not that a photo of a guy literally just walking can indicate anything about said guys' sexuality, but to be fair, HE has never said he's straight. Other people have said it or assumed it, but nothing has come from him.

Unrelated but wow, he really is gorgeous.... but you can tell he's lost weight recently. His cheekbones look way more prominent than usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 13, 2018 10:57 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301October 13, 2018 11:04 PM

[quote]And this guy says he straight? Oh dear.

He never said he's straight. Last year he said a lot of stuff that says otherwise but most people put it on promoting a gay movie. I don't buy that. In a few years when he's more confident and established it will be more evident (especially if they do the sequel).

by Anonymousreply 302October 13, 2018 11:05 PM

This guy shot a movie that is a love story between two men, that makes him gay or straight? No, and he has never clarified it because he knows that his audience is a mix and does not want to position himself, something that I find fantastic. This guy plays with the mystery, is a very private person, gives the impression of hiding something and his relationship with Lily-Rose Depp is in question, and the completely silent. We do not know what is happening in his life, but it is a way for him to protect himself, if he shows his interior he is lost, because digital media and social networks are implacable. He also learned to be like that for something he never wanted to finish clarifying and that has to do with his childhood in school, I think that, at this point, everything fits.

by Anonymousreply 303October 13, 2018 11:05 PM

Agreed. The fact that he’s somewhat androgynous in style and manner tells you shit about his sexuality - especially given the world he’s from. And yeah, he’s made it pretty clear he’s attracted to women but he’s never come close to denying a possible attraction to men.

Also fwiw the pic in r297 is actually not of Tim tonight but of a McQueen model from their show/press/whatever. Tim’s necklace game was more subdued. God I LOVE that suit, the closeup really shows you the level of shading and detail on the fabric. I wish I got to wear rich people clothes. Or just like touch them regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 304October 13, 2018 11:06 PM

I was trying to share a link with a LFF review. The movie's opening week has been impressive. Best per screening average of the year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305October 13, 2018 11:12 PM

[quote] Timothée Chalamet, all of 22 years old and indelible as two radically different kind of boyfriends in last year’s Call Me by Your Name and Lady Bird, is doing major things in his new movie, Beautiful Boy—things that no other actor of his generation is attempting. You have to go back to Marlon Brando to see these kind of heartbreaking frowns, the angelic face turned upward, wrestling with frustration. Chalamet is playing a college-bound kid derailed by drugs: meth, pills, everything. What he’s pulling off in a diner across from Steve Carell (as the panicky out-of-his-depths dad)—a combination of cajoling, breaking down, acting fake-tough—is incredibly tricky. Even subtler are Chalamet’s wordless moments: a slack-jawed, Christian Bale–like zombie walk through a campus quad bombed out of his mind; a sober drive up the sunny California coast, Neil Young’s “Heart of Gold” on the stereo, the dissatisfaction slowly creeping in.

More raves about his performance. Truly deserved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306October 13, 2018 11:43 PM

At the risk of sounding like an annoying fangirl, I really like his random twirls and pirouettes. He must be exhausted, but it's obvious he's having fun and enjoying the attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 14, 2018 12:45 AM

R307 You are an annoying fangirl. Stop fighting it. Tim is making fangirls out of all of us, regardless of age, gender, race et al.

by Anonymousreply 308October 14, 2018 3:18 AM

Wasn't impressed with the movie. It plays a little better than a lifetime movie. My theatre a a third full for the 7:40 show on a Saturday night

by Anonymousreply 309October 14, 2018 3:38 AM

I never got the Lifetime vibes. I mean, if you based it on the trailer yes, but not once you have seen the movie. Care to explain why you think so?

by Anonymousreply 310October 14, 2018 4:09 AM

My problem with the movie is the shallow development of most of the characters and the flashbacks that knock the dynamic of the story to the ground. Maura is relegated to the role of sad and disappointed supportive wife. She is given one expression throughout the film. Amy Ryan shares the expression as well. They are both great at nodding with understanding. There was no depth to the character of the father David other than to repeatedly react to the screw ups of Nic which is an endless cycle of take drugs, try rehab and fail. Again the underdevelopment of how Nic got here and the effects on family suffered with useless flashbacks and a story that kept retreading and repeating that didn't offer anything new.

by Anonymousreply 311October 14, 2018 6:54 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. Tim is a great actor, getting into the role of Elio in CMBYN proves it, because if you have read you will have realized that just as the character is written, he only talks about what Elio feels at all times. Emotions can not be interpreted, they are things that are felt. With regard to BB, we already know what there is, history says all the time, talks about the relapse and recovery of a boy because of drugs, another difficult and very crude role, I imagine it will be.

by Anonymousreply 312October 14, 2018 7:09 AM

R300 at this point I think Chalamet is communicating his gender fluidity through his clothes. He is intelligent and media (incl. social media) savvy enough to know how it is going to come across

by Anonymousreply 313October 14, 2018 9:48 AM

Sorry late to the party was LRD with him in London?

by Anonymousreply 314October 14, 2018 12:53 PM

No she stayed in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 315October 14, 2018 1:43 PM

r305 Hollywood Reporter and Variety say the average per screen is around $50,000-$65,000. If that's true it's not very impressive.

by Anonymousreply 316October 14, 2018 2:18 PM

Wow, they changed it from over $80,000 to $50,000? I guess having Chalamet and Carell at the Q & A's really helped Friday's numbers.

by Anonymousreply 317October 14, 2018 2:21 PM

I think fans overestimate Timmy's star power. He has a very vocal core fanbase and the media loves him so he's talked about often but most regular people have no idea who he is.

by Anonymousreply 318October 14, 2018 2:25 PM

R315 With the real boyfriend !!

by Anonymousreply 319October 14, 2018 2:38 PM

Did he seriously go straight from his premiere to The Inheritance opening party? He really really loves this play. (He's in the last photo, with his floral suit)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320October 14, 2018 3:17 PM

Seems so and weren't there some Timmy and cmbyn references in the play?

by Anonymousreply 321October 14, 2018 3:29 PM

R320 having read it, I would not be AT ALL surprised if he’s got his eye on the inevitable NYC run. There’s a big, showy central part that is right in his wheelhouse. Of course it would mean playing a gay character in a serious piece of gay theater - which might ruffle various feathers given that at least publicly he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 322October 14, 2018 3:31 PM

60,000 for a movie like this is still good, but yeah the Q & A's helped. The people in London mostly gave positive reviews as I expected. R320 I loved that play and could totally see him playing it on Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 323October 14, 2018 3:35 PM

The movie may tank but he’ll still he the nom. Right now Ali is his biggest competition, unless there is ASIB sweep Oscar night. I don’t see Grant charming his way to a win anymore.

by Anonymousreply 324October 14, 2018 3:37 PM

This movie will more than tank in wider release. For such a weak film holding a 63 metacritic score and no other possible noms I can see him getting passes over

by Anonymousreply 325October 14, 2018 3:57 PM

He needs to go work on LW

by Anonymousreply 326October 14, 2018 4:24 PM

He is getting amazing raves, and unless VICE gets two actors in I think he will make it. It has been another amazing year for him, he is already about to collect his first award. And he is behaving with the same kindness, if even more dedication, that he did last year. Really happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 327October 14, 2018 4:27 PM

So theater average is $55,359, weekend total = $221,437.

by Anonymousreply 328October 14, 2018 4:38 PM

So about $100k less than what yesterday's reports we estimating for weekend total.

by Anonymousreply 329October 14, 2018 4:42 PM

that's pretty weak. Has it leaked online yet?

by Anonymousreply 330October 14, 2018 4:43 PM

So essentially people just want to see Chalamet in person rather than watching the movie.

by Anonymousreply 331October 14, 2018 4:52 PM

The movie still did well, for what it is. And yes the Q&A were about Timothee, just like most of the good press this movie has is about him.

by Anonymousreply 332October 14, 2018 4:59 PM

The film was meh coming out of Toronto Film Fest. Same with the Luke warm reception for Gosling's film this weekend

by Anonymousreply 333October 14, 2018 5:00 PM

Tim has a safe role in LW. The next big miss could be Dune if it gets the same muted reception that Blade Runner got. Sci Fi fans are fickle

by Anonymousreply 334October 14, 2018 5:06 PM

I have high hopes for The King. I definitely don't think it will be a masterpiece, but I think commercially it has potential.

by Anonymousreply 335October 14, 2018 5:10 PM

What do you mean commercially? I thought it was going to be shown on netflix?

by Anonymousreply 336October 14, 2018 5:16 PM

I was under the impression it was going to get theatrical release first? I might be wrong. Probably am.

by Anonymousreply 337October 14, 2018 5:19 PM

BB had major problems from the get go. It went thru multiple edits to pull a decent movie out This is too middle of the road addiction movie. It didn't need to get as hardcore as Requim but it needed to have a sharper point of view. The time jumps really pull the story out of focus

by Anonymousreply 338October 14, 2018 5:22 PM

And people here thought it was Lucas' year with the three movies he had coming out. Sorry but it looks like Chalamet is the real deal, people can't shut up about his performance, he is getting the best reviews out of any supporting actor, even if the movie is getting mixed reviews.

by Anonymousreply 339October 14, 2018 5:47 PM

The more people watch the film, the more they (specially his fans) will want him to get that nomination. He really is great in it, but even if he doesn't, that was one of the best performances I saw all year and I am glad he is getting the recognition he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 340October 14, 2018 6:02 PM

Well, for better or worse, Tim's prettier and I think that is in part what makes the difference. He has teenage girls, adult women, and gay guys of all ages lusting after him.

by Anonymousreply 341October 14, 2018 6:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342October 14, 2018 6:11 PM

[quote]Well, for better or worse, Tim's prettier and I think that is in part what makes the difference. He has teenage girls, adult women, and gay guys of all ages lusting after him.

True, but he’s proven more versatile than Hedges who can come across as a bit morose and glowering onscreen (haven’t seen Boy Erased). But to be fair, Hedges is more in the Everyman/character actor category, while Chalamet isn’t. I’m not sure what category to put him in.

by Anonymousreply 343October 14, 2018 6:38 PM

R318 most people (meaning the hoi polloi) did not know who Philip Seymour Hoffman was, but he still had an excellent career and that is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 344October 14, 2018 7:09 PM

R344 I agree with this. It’s clear TC wants a big career and to make big movies and win awards, but he’d have to contort himself ridiculously in order to fit the sort of mainstream Hollywood image (DiCaprio, Pitt, whatever) that will make him popular with the masses and he shows no real inclination that that’s what he wants to do. The actors he sites as influences - bale, Phoenix especially, etc - have all had huge and prestigious careers, but they’ve never quite fit the Hollywood/LA mold and they’ve made a ton of movies that weren’t BO hits and thrived just fine. I’m not sure middle America will ever give a real shit about Timothée Chalamet - he’s too fundamentally euro/urban - and I’m not remotely convinced it matters. Dune has big blockbuster ambitions but at the same time it’s hardly a Star Wars film, especially in the hands of someone like Villeneuve. Legendary obviously wants to make bank off of it but they’re also clearly aware that it’s not a “safe” movie and invested in that risk. And if it tanks, it won’t preclude him from working with Anderson, or the Safdies, or doing bway, or any of the other stuff he constantly talks about wanting to do that could win him all kinds of respect and awards.

by Anonymousreply 345October 14, 2018 7:30 PM

R342 who is Roy Blair?

by Anonymousreply 346October 14, 2018 7:36 PM

Jeez, seeing this image the One Republic song "All the right moves" spring to mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 14, 2018 7:41 PM

Can we get these two in a movie asap.

by Anonymousreply 348October 14, 2018 7:43 PM

Wow how many places was he yesterday night? He's sure busy networking, good for him. I disagree with the people saying he doesn't want a big career. He doesn't want PSH (critics darling but pretty obscure for the general public) he wants DiCaprio (critics darling + box office success + star power) but yes he's not a traditional kind of actor so I'm not too sure he'll ever be a box office draw.

by Anonymousreply 349October 14, 2018 7:54 PM

He doesn’t have the selling power. That’s his biggest problem. BB, King and Dune will be critical for him in these terms. Will he be or not?

I already said that he’s too “sophisticated” for HW, too euro and blah blah blah ( don’t wanna repeat myself). But that doesn’t mean that he’ll be forgotten. He needs to choose wisely after Dune, keep doing some interesting projects etc. Re: Kidman. I vote for something like Elle.

by Anonymousreply 350October 14, 2018 7:59 PM

I’m not someone who thinks TC doesn’t want a big career (it’s clear he does) but if anything I think he wants the Bale version, not the DiCaprio version — they’re not the same at all and I’m sure he sees the difference. He has, as I’ve said before, very notably never listed DiCaprio as an influence — it’s other people who make that comparison. DiCaprio has star power and prestige but he’s also pretty one-note, and has been for a looonnnng time.

by Anonymousreply 351October 14, 2018 8:06 PM

r346

He's a singer (not that famous tbh; used to support Brockhampton when they weren't as big yet). Funnily enough he has a girlfriend (a popular YouTuber), but I think he's probably bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352October 14, 2018 8:07 PM

Totally agree r351.

by Anonymousreply 353October 14, 2018 8:09 PM

He has said he will do big movies with the right directors (CN, DV, SS), cause that's another way to grow as an actor, he for sure wants an interesting career and loves to share the love with the fans, but anybody can see his love and admiration for Phoenix probably means that's the kind of career he wants. Recently he talked about his interest in portraying a musician, I really want to know who he has in mind. That could be an award winning role right there.

by Anonymousreply 354October 14, 2018 8:11 PM

Bob Dylan..jk.

by Anonymousreply 355October 14, 2018 8:13 PM

I wasn't talking about him wanting to emulate DiCaprio as an actor or his career trajectory. I was giving him as an example of the kind of career he wants critical + box office success + star power. That's my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 356October 14, 2018 8:20 PM

I think part of the problem with these conversations is that the Big Hollywood Machine tends to dominate the popular consciousness and trick people - both the general public and in the industry itself - into thinking that there’s only one version of a big career and only one path to having it. Whereas if you actually stop and look around at the male actors who have had big careers, it includes a pretty wide variety of types and talents who have had fairly diverse paths to getting there. Women are a whole ‘nother story, with very different and much less forgiving rules.

by Anonymousreply 357October 14, 2018 8:24 PM

He looks like a very pretty teenage lesbian in that photo with Nicole Kidman.

by Anonymousreply 358October 14, 2018 8:53 PM

[R359] Well here I see it as wanting to eat with Nicole Kidman with her eyes, I guess everyone looks and sees what they want to see! Lol

by Anonymousreply 359October 14, 2018 8:58 PM

I bet there are many lesbians who are doubting their sexuality because of him.

by Anonymousreply 360October 14, 2018 9:00 PM

Many straight men as well.

by Anonymousreply 361October 14, 2018 9:08 PM

Really interested in who this musician he wants to play could be.

by Anonymousreply 362October 14, 2018 9:36 PM

Jim Morrison?

by Anonymousreply 363October 14, 2018 10:02 PM

I kind of see him having a Daniel Day Lewis type career as he matures as an actor. He looks a bit like him as well.

by Anonymousreply 364October 14, 2018 10:16 PM

TC wants to an actor vs a movie star but he also loves the attention. He's turning on the charm with Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 365October 14, 2018 11:31 PM

I think he's very smart and networks like crazy. And he knows how to do it gracefully. He doesn't miss the chance to meet or talk to anyone remotely relevant in the industry, and luckily for him, he's charming enough to get away with it. In all the photos of Tim with other celebrities, both him and the other person always look totally charmed. My guess is he really knows how to rub people's backs.

by Anonymousreply 366October 14, 2018 11:57 PM

Random, but I was lurking on IG and saw that Timmy liked a post from a fan account that was tagged #charmie. He liked it from one of his private IGs. I wonder if he searches that tag because he wasn’t even personally tagged in the post. Funny.

by Anonymousreply 367October 15, 2018 3:04 AM

Wait, how can you see what he’s liking from his private IGs if you don’t have permission to follow the accounts?? You’d have to search that tag and the search through the entire list of likes for every picture? Or is their some shortcut? I’m so inteigued by his stealth insta activity... does he have more accounts that people have identified besides the two with the almost-the-same name?

And if he’s liking charmie posts from a private account he is SUCH a vain little weirdo I love it.

by Anonymousreply 368October 15, 2018 3:14 AM

How did people figure out his private accounts? I know he has them but I have no idea about the names of the accounts. Funny and kinda cute if he's liking shippy posts from those accounts.

by Anonymousreply 369October 15, 2018 3:20 AM

The likes on a post are public, even likes from private accounts. I just happened to see his private IG among the likes on this particular post. It only has 56 likes.

by Anonymousreply 370October 15, 2018 3:23 AM

The weird shit is that Timmy doesn't follow Armie in any of those two fake accounts. Did he use to follow him?

by Anonymousreply 371October 15, 2018 4:24 AM

He does follow him on the account.

by Anonymousreply 372October 15, 2018 5:15 AM

Not on the ones with the similar names. I just checked. Armie and Niki follow the account with 10 followers, but that account only follows Niki not Armie. Maybe he unfollowed him?

by Anonymousreply 373October 15, 2018 5:24 AM

[quote]And if he’s liking charmie posts from a private account he is SUCH a vain little weirdo I love it.

He's commented on shipper accounts from his public IG in the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374October 15, 2018 5:28 AM

r370 can you link the post?

by Anonymousreply 375October 15, 2018 5:32 AM

R373 Idk which accounts you’re looking at, but he still follows Armie from both accounts (the two similarly named accounts, one ending in ‘real,’ one ending in ‘ap’), I just double checked. And Armie follows him in one of them. Same as before.

R375 Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376October 15, 2018 7:41 AM

r376 thanks. Indeed he must've checked the charmie tag to get to that post, unless he's following that account which is a charmie account. That's pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 377October 15, 2018 11:05 AM

Am I the only one who didn't know about these private account? I figured he had at least one, but how did people find them?

by Anonymousreply 378October 15, 2018 11:45 AM

I think if you just check who one of his close friends follow who doesn’t follow that many ppl, it’s pretty easy to narrow down. Like, the only person with a tiny private account that Will, Stephane, Giullian, Armie, and Armie’s Nick could all follow is Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 379October 15, 2018 11:53 AM

Ah, I see now. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 380October 15, 2018 12:05 PM

I don't see those accounts following Armie, Am I the only one?

by Anonymousreply 381October 15, 2018 12:10 PM

Lol if he does follow the charmie tag, he must have seen some interesting things featuring him and Armie

by Anonymousreply 382October 15, 2018 12:21 PM

If you go to Armie’s followers list and type in those two accounts, they both show up as following him.

by Anonymousreply 383October 15, 2018 12:25 PM

I did but they didn't show up? I tried with Nick and the one ending in yap showed up. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 384October 15, 2018 12:31 PM

With all the public talk about these private IG’s he’s likely to close them and open others. This guy is very SM savvy. Notice whose not following his private accounts?

by Anonymousreply 385October 15, 2018 12:41 PM

That's a good point r385. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 386October 15, 2018 12:48 PM

Weirdly enough, Pauline also has a small private account, but the only people from Timmy’s inner circle who follow it are Armie and Stephane. Timmy probably follows from his private account(s).

by Anonymousreply 387October 15, 2018 12:52 PM

Does Elizabeth follow Tim's private accounts? (I'm guessing Lily does not)

by Anonymousreply 388October 15, 2018 2:31 PM

No it really just seems to be a handful of his male friends and maybe his sister, assuming she follows from private one and we can’t see. Even a couple of his older female friends - like Billie - don’t seem to be following, unless she also has a private she uses to follow him.

by Anonymousreply 389October 15, 2018 2:38 PM

Also worth noting that neither the follower count or the post count on his private accs have changed since I discovered them several weeks ago. He seemingly just uses them to lurk or like his friends’ shit or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 390October 15, 2018 2:41 PM

He said the other day he has a private account where he just likes Kid Cudi stuff. He's such a fanboy, I wouldn't be surprised if he had his own secret Charmie account tbh.

by Anonymousreply 391October 15, 2018 3:31 PM

I find this talk very fascinating and please keep going but let's not give any more details about the usernames of these accounts. Those of us who have it figured out can maybe keep it here, but there might be some crazy fangirls lurking who could ruin it for him by spreading it everywhere. Let the guy live his life.

by Anonymousreply 392October 15, 2018 3:42 PM

Could Dylan be the musician he apparently wants to play?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393October 15, 2018 4:06 PM

Ngl I'd love for him to work with Luca again.

With Luca Friday night....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394October 15, 2018 4:11 PM

ooops Saturday night

by Anonymousreply 395October 15, 2018 4:12 PM

Oh this would be very interesting! And with Luca! Can't wait to hear more about it!

by Anonymousreply 396October 15, 2018 4:19 PM

Musical bio pics are tricky. I am looking forward to the Freddy Mercury film and the EJ film could be good. I remember Kilmer in the Doors movie and I couldn't sit thru it. Also the guy who played Lennon a couple of times (Hours and Days) was very good

by Anonymousreply 397October 15, 2018 4:30 PM

So...is indeed Bob Dylan...Nick Cave would have been better.

by Anonymousreply 398October 15, 2018 4:37 PM

R398 Oh look here you are Dominic! why don't you stay in the armie hammer threads? Can't stay away I see.

by Anonymousreply 399October 15, 2018 4:40 PM

R399 Nah, I came, left a comment, I leave. I already posted about Bob Dylan and that would be an interesting choice...if Luca isn’t carried away, obviously. Still think Nick would be better.

by Anonymousreply 400October 15, 2018 4:43 PM

His answer to the question about being Bob Dylan, not Bob Dylan, but not not Bob Dylan or something like that. Could it be more like an analogous fictional musician than a straight bio pic? And what would happen with the sequel? (I like this idea more than the sequel tbh, at least for now).

by Anonymousreply 401October 15, 2018 4:44 PM

I’m wondering based on Tim’s comments and the fact that he’s “turning the album into a movie” if it’s less a straight biopic and more a film inspired by the album’s narrative in which he plays a Dylan-like character. If so... that album is a fucking heartbreaker. I listened to it CONSTANTLY after my first serious breakup because I am a walking cliche. With Luca’s sensibilties and Tim’s pathos, I’m already afraid of what it might do to me.

by Anonymousreply 402October 15, 2018 4:48 PM

And yeah I’m not into the CMBYN sequel idea at all I’ll take this project over that any day.

by Anonymousreply 403October 15, 2018 4:49 PM

I'm just speculating here, but could Harry Styles be involved in this project? Maybe that's how him and Tim know each other? It would make sense to have Harry involved. He is after all, a musician. And I can totally see Luca wanting to work with someone like him, trying to peel off the mysterious layers behind the facade or whatever the fuck it is he's trying to do with Dakota Johnson and Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 404October 15, 2018 4:59 PM

Why the fuck talk about the CMBYN sequel that shouldn't happen for at least five years. Armie and Tim and Luca will have many interesting projects between now and then. And wasn't there already a Dylan reimagine with Bale and Cate playing him a few years ago

by Anonymousreply 405October 15, 2018 5:02 PM

Watching the success of La La Land and ASIB I can totally see why studios would be interested in something like this, and I trust Luca, as long as he keeps it simple and soulful.

by Anonymousreply 406October 15, 2018 5:03 PM

Go Luca and Tim!!

by Anonymousreply 407October 15, 2018 5:04 PM

I like him playing a Dylan-esque character too as opposed to actual Dylan who was in his 30's in the 70's and Timmy definitely couldn't pull that off.

A bit more info here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408October 15, 2018 5:04 PM

This Dylan thing with Luca sounds way more interesting than his two current project BB and another tired remake of LW

by Anonymousreply 409October 15, 2018 5:34 PM

Are we done with the LRD parade?

by Anonymousreply 410October 15, 2018 6:18 PM

R410 was also just thinking, assuming he doesn’t reappear in NYC for a few days before heading to Boston and step out with her (could still happen) that was a pretty half-hearted PR scheme.

by Anonymousreply 411October 15, 2018 6:20 PM

I don't think it's over yet. He still has to go on Ellen where I'm 100% she's gonna hint at him dating Lily or having a thing for celebrity daughters or something, and he's gonna do his whole I'm-so-shy-and-awkward thing so we can get a noncommittal answer and keep people guessing.

Unless they decided to quietly end it as both their teams saw that most people were side-eyeing the relationship and, if that girl from twitter was actually telling the truth, Lily wasn't even committed enough to avoid being seen with her actual boyfriend in NY.

by Anonymousreply 412October 15, 2018 6:27 PM

The girl on Twitter is now saying that the guy looked like Timothee, but that she doesn't know Lily's life and can't say if it was him for sure. Also one person claims he was on her flight to LA yesterday and another says he was in her coffee shop in NYC today....dude can teleport.

by Anonymousreply 413October 15, 2018 6:31 PM

Well he’s gotta be in LA since he’s doing Ellen. Then thing about Tim is that if you don’t get a good look at his face or know his wardrobe very intimately, he does kind of look like any downtown kid, esp now with shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 414October 15, 2018 6:37 PM

At least she tried...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415October 15, 2018 6:38 PM

Coffee shop girl. Adamant she saw him in a red velvet jacket...who knows anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416October 15, 2018 6:43 PM

Oh hm. His Ellen appearance could have been taped last time he was in LA I guess because she does often tape far in advance. WILL WE GET AN LRD SIGHTING I WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH.

by Anonymousreply 417October 15, 2018 6:48 PM

There was a sighting of him yesterday on a flight to LA. I tend to believe that over this. The BB twitter also said he’s taping Ellen today but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 418October 15, 2018 6:50 PM

Timmy needs to do a comedy. He has a great smile.

by Anonymousreply 419October 15, 2018 6:56 PM

I’m kinda hoping he does do SNL. It’s regularly terrible but you know they will RUTHLESSLY go after his boy wonder / teen heathrob / it boy hype, and I wanna see how he handles it. He kind of gracefully dodges it in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 420October 15, 2018 7:03 PM

He should bring lil timmy tim back for that.

by Anonymousreply 421October 15, 2018 7:06 PM

SNL is unwatchable What a fucking mess

by Anonymousreply 422October 15, 2018 7:08 PM

I just saw the comment Timmy left on this pic last year under his 'secret' IG. Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423October 15, 2018 7:12 PM

That should prove once and for all their relationship isn't pr like some still think.

by Anonymousreply 424October 15, 2018 7:26 PM

I am that I refuse to believe that Tim lends himself to a PR relationship.

by Anonymousreply 425October 15, 2018 7:31 PM

r393

I'd love this, but he's [italic] much[/italic] to young to play a 1975 Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 426October 15, 2018 7:35 PM

*too

by Anonymousreply 427October 15, 2018 7:35 PM

Have Timmy host SNL Recreate a silly peach scene. Bring Armie in for harmless kiss. Everybody laughs. Funny funny. Dailymail reports the outrageous acting highlarity for a min. Next

by Anonymousreply 428October 15, 2018 7:37 PM

I am still boggled how I can't see those accounts following Armie. I do see Armie following 1 of the accounts. I tried from different IG accounts and devices but still nothing. Can other people try and confirm is just me?

by Anonymousreply 429October 15, 2018 7:42 PM

I just checked right now and they both show up for me when I check his followers.

by Anonymousreply 430October 15, 2018 7:48 PM

I don’t see it either. But I’m convinced that for IG accounts with huge follower numbers, things can get lost when you search. Though also, the “following” count for Tim’s fakes are teeny-tiny, so who he actually bothers to follow (as opposed to simply look up manually) may be random. There are tons of people I don’t follow who are basically short-cutted via my search page.

by Anonymousreply 431October 15, 2018 7:49 PM

Since some people can't see it for some reason, I did a screen recording of them showing up when I search Armie's followers. Hope this helps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432October 15, 2018 8:08 PM

R432 Thanks! That clears it up.

by Anonymousreply 433October 15, 2018 8:23 PM

Interesting article about Timothee's career prospects and how HW execs see him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434October 15, 2018 8:35 PM

I hope he delivers. This much praise is a blessing and a curse all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 435October 15, 2018 8:39 PM

I think that’s a pretty decent assessment, but the idea that Tim is a “beta” male simply because he’s nice and has feelings is kind of appallingly retro (maybe that’s the point?). I always think if beta makes as meek, passive, inclined to play second-fiddle or go with the flow. He’s clearly ambitious, and verrrrryyy proactive about what he wants and how to go for it. The fact that he isn’t a macho shithead doesn’t negate those qualities or make him passive.

On the other hand, celebrity journalism is rarely where you go to find nuanced takes on people and how we look at them. And they’re right that he’s not a Leo, thank god.

by Anonymousreply 436October 15, 2018 8:47 PM

So, not in LA then

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437October 15, 2018 8:55 PM

Well if we don’t get LRD pics soon then, my faith in love will be irrevocably shattered.

by Anonymousreply 438October 15, 2018 9:00 PM

R408

I don't agree with you. Tim and Bob look alike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439October 15, 2018 9:03 PM

[R438] If there are no pictures of LRD soon, it means to me that the relationship is true. I'm not saying it's not true if you see photos of them hand in hand in a park, but considering the kind of private person that seems to be Tim, this lack of photos, means you want to live your story, idyll or whatever in private, and that, gentlemen of mine, is very Tim's.

by Anonymousreply 440October 15, 2018 9:06 PM

R416 sounds like she is very young and cannot be trusted

by Anonymousreply 441October 15, 2018 9:07 PM

He uploads Ig stories and then deletes them very fast haha. What is up with that

by Anonymousreply 442October 15, 2018 9:59 PM

having people wonder and thinking he's weird and mysterious is what's up. mission accomplished

by Anonymousreply 443October 15, 2018 10:05 PM

R440 Stop trolling Brian !! We don't buy it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444October 15, 2018 10:08 PM

I mean that Variety article makes it pretty clear. The old farts at HW don't want a "beta" (much less a non heterosexual) leading man. They called him too fey FFS! No wonder he ran to get photographed with a girl.

by Anonymousreply 445October 15, 2018 10:12 PM

r418 are you sure he was spotted on a flight to LA and not NYC? Seems like there're Timmy lookalikes all over the US.

by Anonymousreply 446October 15, 2018 10:19 PM

R445 if he’s smart he’ll keep making smart/interesting project choices, get photo’d with the occasional girl but not overdo it, and just do his thing his way. The one truism that article touches on is that movie stars are VERY much a product of their time, and Tim is the right movie star for his time and if he tries to change it will fuck the whole thing up. In 5 years he’ll graduate out of it boy status and the work track record he’s established will either carry him, or it won’t. And seriously, Leo and Tom Hanks are the only two points of reference this guy has for men? He Probably produces the WORST kind of big Hollywood shit movies.

by Anonymousreply 447October 15, 2018 10:29 PM

[quote] And seriously, Leo and Tom Hanks are the only two points of reference this guy has for men? He Probably produces the WORST kind of big Hollywood shit movies.

What do you mean by this? I don't get you.

by Anonymousreply 448October 15, 2018 10:37 PM

R448 the producer quoted in that article a previous poster linked, which is what r445 was talking about when I responded, was talking about Leo and Hanks as alphas and betas, and saying Tim was the latter.

by Anonymousreply 449October 15, 2018 10:50 PM

I see R449. Thanks!

But I believe Tim is making himself look like a beta on purpose, Idk if it is out of rebellion, or solidarity with gay guys like Luca or whoever else he has come into contact with or a form of 'feminism'. In the same way that he has spoken out against the injustice with blacks in the US. He seems to like to defend the underdog.

by Anonymousreply 450October 15, 2018 11:05 PM

[quote] But I believe Tim is making himself look like a beta on purpose.

?????? I do not think he is trying to look like a social stereotype. He is a sensitive guy that has no problem showing his sensitive side and that draws from those emotions to perform his art. Those labels are so outdated.

by Anonymousreply 451October 15, 2018 11:12 PM

And that settles it for those saying he comes from a liberal family and his agent is gay so if he were really gay/bi he'd come out no problem. It's not the world he lives in. HW is ran by old white males whose views on masculinity and sexuality are backwards af. He knows that for a successful career he needs to play the game (at least until he establishes himself) hence this LRD bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 452October 15, 2018 11:23 PM

R451 this is what I'm talking about. This is what Tim is like. Some people still don't get him.

That is why I feel he exaggerates his 'fey' 'feminine' or whatever-you-want-to-call-it side. He's not happy with all these silly hetero/straight white guy/sexist standards imposed on him as a guy. We have seen him in some instances where he behaves like your average straight 'bro' but he has made it a point to downplay that side of himself bc he wants to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453October 15, 2018 11:48 PM

So, it wasn't Dylan he was talking about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454October 16, 2018 12:26 AM

Apparently Lily is looking to buy a place in NYC. Will Timmy move in with her? Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455October 16, 2018 12:27 AM

She looks nice in that picture R455

by Anonymousreply 456October 16, 2018 12:37 AM

LRD’s people are really trying hard to keep her name out there if they’re bothering to give page six exclusives about her real estate shopping. Like, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 457October 16, 2018 12:38 AM

R455 isn't her dad bankrupt, how's she going to pay for it

by Anonymousreply 458October 16, 2018 12:39 AM

She has her money from modelling? She for sure thinks she is about to make it, and maybe she has some gigs in NY now.

by Anonymousreply 459October 16, 2018 12:41 AM

^And maybe also a trust fund no one can touch but her

by Anonymousreply 460October 16, 2018 12:44 AM

Also NYC real estate is always a good investment and it’s not like she has to pay the whole thing straight out.

by Anonymousreply 461October 16, 2018 12:47 AM

These articles make this thing look like PR. Ellen didn’ have live audience today, so he likely taped his segment and is in NYC, so why no photos of the two. His interviews are getting harder to follow, especially when he’s asked questions he doesn’t want to answer.

by Anonymousreply 462October 16, 2018 1:11 AM

If he already taped Ellen I wonder why the BB account said he'll tape it on the 15th. They should know these things, no? Maybe he cancelled altogether.

by Anonymousreply 463October 16, 2018 1:20 AM

r462 If it's PR, and it most likely is imo, it's definitely Lily's people moving things around and trying HARD to get her name out there. It's not like Tim needs more attention. I mean, being seen with girls and establishing himself as a regular leading man who's at least partially attracted to The Ladies can't hurt but I don't think the PR things is about him in particular. Plus, I'm still amazed at how convenient the whole thing is; like, it's the girl we all knew he would be linked to, from the movie they just shot together, who's also somehow bffs with Elizabeth and also the daughter of one of Armie's former co-stars. I mean, you can't blame people for at least doubting.

by Anonymousreply 464October 16, 2018 1:21 AM

r464 I read that Lily and Armie have the same agent too? I'm not too sure. Maybe someone else here knows.

by Anonymousreply 465October 16, 2018 1:26 AM

He's so skinny and delicate. Whatever weight/muscle he gained for The King, it's gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466October 16, 2018 5:34 PM

Someone on a tumblr website had an anonymous quote from an Hollywood veteran that said Chalamet reminded him of Anthony Perkins more than a Leo Dicaprio. What say you?

by Anonymousreply 467October 16, 2018 6:51 PM

Where is this quote from that TC is an "acquired taste and Pretty Fey"

by Anonymousreply 468October 16, 2018 6:56 PM

someone just saw timothee break up with lily on a stoop in noho. she was crying and saying "i really like you!!"

by Anonymousreply 469October 16, 2018 7:01 PM

Hahahaha, please don't kill me.

by Anonymousreply 470October 16, 2018 7:06 PM

He needs to figure out how to be in that pirate franchise with Johnny Depp. He could be the lead pirate when Johnny doses out.

by Anonymousreply 471October 16, 2018 7:10 PM

What's Noho?

by Anonymousreply 472October 16, 2018 7:11 PM

north of houston - its a neighborhood next to the east village

by Anonymousreply 473October 16, 2018 7:13 PM

There is no blind person who does not want to see, this couple is real. I have never believed that Tim lend himself to these games, besides, why, and for what? The theory of "PR relationship" has gone down the toilet with this. I can not know how long they will be together, but now they are, they ARE!

by Anonymousreply 474October 16, 2018 7:17 PM

R469 Is this a joke? Where is the source?

by Anonymousreply 475October 16, 2018 7:19 PM

Just saw the source is someone on tumblr. She’s pretty well-known in the fandom and not one to normally lie so if she is making this up, she’ll look really stupid if they are seen together again soon. Don’t know why he’d break up with her in the middle of the street(staged?) but either way, if it’s true, I’m sure it will be in the tabloids in no time.

by Anonymousreply 476October 16, 2018 7:22 PM

not a joke - dead serious. someone i know sent this to me. trying to see if anyone else saw what happened or if they got photos. im sure this will end up in page six tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 477October 16, 2018 7:23 PM

Okay, I will guess we'll know soon enough. If true I will get Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco flashbacks.

by Anonymousreply 478October 16, 2018 7:27 PM

Lol, first making out in the middle of the street now breaking up in the middle of the street? Whoever planned this out is making me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 479October 16, 2018 7:30 PM

Hahahaha if it’s really true. I can’t picture it happening in public though hmm.. but I guess we’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 480October 16, 2018 7:30 PM

This is so fucking stupid. This is like middle school. Why isn't he on the LW set?

by Anonymousreply 481October 16, 2018 7:31 PM

he doesn't start that shoot until next week and this is such a nyc thing to do ...

by Anonymousreply 482October 16, 2018 7:40 PM

This is the post. Lmao if true, it's super embarrassing whether it's a pr move or not. I'm literally cringing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483October 16, 2018 7:40 PM

Well if this really happened they dated for almost two weeks and got headlines coming in and out. Just go work kid. The glass closet ain't so bad.

by Anonymousreply 484October 16, 2018 7:44 PM

It’s honestly very cringy lol

by Anonymousreply 485October 16, 2018 7:47 PM

Idk why they would stage something like this and make sure people know how short-lived it was and therefore making everyone convinced it was PR, even if there were people before who thought maybe it might be real. Don't really understand the rationale there.

by Anonymousreply 486October 16, 2018 7:48 PM

Did this happen before or after he posted those Kid Cudi lyrics? "The sky is falling and im not worried" or something?

by Anonymousreply 487October 16, 2018 7:49 PM

I was thinking the same thing R487 Like I know a fan made him that but I was wondering if he posted that because of their “break up” lol

by Anonymousreply 488October 16, 2018 7:51 PM

Maybe Tim realized he wasn’t into this after all and wanted out. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 489October 16, 2018 7:55 PM

it happened around 2pm est

by Anonymousreply 490October 16, 2018 7:55 PM

Is he gonna come out on Ellen? JK. Nobody is talking about this anywhere else. I'll wait to hear from other outlets.

by Anonymousreply 491October 16, 2018 7:56 PM

If this really happened it was a really weird shitshow, pr or not. And tbh i can buy Tim not being too into it either way.

by Anonymousreply 492October 16, 2018 8:02 PM

On him. Princess Depp stepped down off her Royal Horse to Fuck a Peasant and she is already done. If they were fucking like rabbits she would not be going anywhere. This is all speculation of course.

by Anonymousreply 493October 16, 2018 8:02 PM

If this is true which I doubt then lmao perfect ending, badly staged from start to finish.

by Anonymousreply 494October 16, 2018 8:07 PM

the tumblr user was joking!! she made fun of how rumors start without proof...as you can clearly see

by Anonymousreply 495October 16, 2018 8:15 PM

R495 No, if you read her comments in the post, she is 100% serious that someone witnessed this. Whether it's true or not is another matter. But she stands by her claim.

by Anonymousreply 496October 16, 2018 8:18 PM

ok i read the comments and maybe she wasn't joking, sorry...wtf

by Anonymousreply 497October 16, 2018 8:18 PM

what you are actually believing that? Omg you people have worms in your brains

by Anonymousreply 498October 16, 2018 8:38 PM

R483 can't you see it's the website of some deranged 15 year old. You can't take this seriously.

by Anonymousreply 499October 16, 2018 9:09 PM

R469 It would be classic if LRD also said to him, "I'm not your girl?" ...a quote from Marzia (girlfriend of Timothee 's character, Elio, from the movie CMBYN. She said this when Elio broke up with her).

by Anonymousreply 500October 16, 2018 9:10 PM

yea i was the original source for this. that was posted on tumblr after i commented

by Anonymousreply 501October 16, 2018 9:10 PM

R501 photos?

by Anonymousreply 502October 16, 2018 9:13 PM

R501 I saw that post on Tumblr before your comment here. I actually thought your source was the tumblr post. Are you saying you also heard about this from a separate source than the girl on Tumblr?

by Anonymousreply 503October 16, 2018 9:14 PM

R503 are you joking? Anon is f***ing with you.

by Anonymousreply 504October 16, 2018 9:17 PM

yes my source was someone who actually saw it happen not the tumblr post. but they didn't take any photos! i was trying to look online to see if anyone else had seen what happened. i literally have no reason to lie - i've never posted here before either.

by Anonymousreply 505October 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Enough of the fiction, let's get some news:

Someone here on this thread was right about Luca wanting to make a film about a musician. I suspect that's what Tim was referring to in an interview. Maybe he knows Luca will bear him in mind for a part in this film?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506October 16, 2018 9:21 PM

I thought they are the poster at R469, which makes it sound like they heard about it elsewhere? As in, two different people heard about this from two different places?

by Anonymousreply 507October 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Omg someone saw timothee breakup with lily rose at the cash register at Taco Bell, she was crying and said 'charmie is real!'

by Anonymousreply 508October 16, 2018 9:24 PM

LOL! @R508

by Anonymousreply 509October 16, 2018 9:33 PM

If there is any 'truth' to this and that is a massive IF, how do u know they actually broke up? Couples argue all the time, (unfortunately sometimes in public), without ending things

by Anonymousreply 510October 16, 2018 9:42 PM

I think everyone is assuming it's pr and a public breakup is part of the show. That's why they assume it's definitivo.

by Anonymousreply 511October 16, 2018 9:59 PM

This speculation is so far fetched as to become the musings of a child with autism.

by Anonymousreply 512October 16, 2018 10:18 PM

This sounds like absolute nonsense. And it would be terrible PR because it makes him look like a dick and her look pathetic. I call bullshit on every aspect of this story.

by Anonymousreply 513October 16, 2018 11:26 PM

It would be pretty hilarious/pathetic if it was true though.

by Anonymousreply 514October 17, 2018 12:21 AM

I mean ppl that age can be messy af but given the amount of frenzy around him in NYC right now he’d be such a fool to air his shit in public like that. IF any reported aspect of this has ever been true, which... nah.

by Anonymousreply 515October 17, 2018 12:48 AM

First Ariana and Peter, now Lily and Timmy! I can't take this!

by Anonymousreply 516October 17, 2018 12:48 AM

They've been dating only a few weeks and have never even been pap'd together if it's over it wasn't PR .. If it's still going it's most likely not PR either but id never be able to to convince any of you of that so I'll move on, have we got any info for timothees Ellen apperance?

by Anonymousreply 517October 17, 2018 1:00 AM

Why do you feel like you have to convince people? We all have different opinions here. I think he fucked his male lover in England (someone connected to the Inheritance play) and was like fuck this shit I am really not into pussy at all! But I will never convince you that's what happened!

Anyway, she hasn't liked his latest posts! IT'S OVER PEOPLE!

No, but seriously, when is he going to LA to record for Ellen?

by Anonymousreply 518October 17, 2018 1:37 AM

Ohhhhh r518 why do you think TC has a lover connected to The Inheritance? You won’t “convince” me because I treat all statements about his love life as bs unless there is genuinely legit-seeming evidence, but I am curious about your theory!

My guess is it may have been pre-taped last time he was in LA and the person running the BB account was overworked and scrambled things up, but who knows. Do we care when it was taped, as long as it has an air date?

by Anonymousreply 519October 17, 2018 1:44 AM

Lmao I don't know if you're joking or not but that's a fun theory r518

by Anonymousreply 520October 17, 2018 1:46 AM

he might not be 100% straight but thinking he's gay is so dumb and shows you are a delusional charmie

by Anonymousreply 521October 17, 2018 2:00 AM

R521 Noooo Charmie at all! Anyway, I'm just trolling darling, this whole thing is hilarious, relax ;)

by Anonymousreply 522October 17, 2018 2:08 AM

Would there not have been tweets of people who were at the taping or ?

by Anonymousreply 523October 17, 2018 2:12 AM

R523 fair point. Who knows!

by Anonymousreply 524October 17, 2018 2:19 AM

If the episode is still scheduled to air on Monday, he might be flying to LA later this week to tape it. Unless it’s been nixed altogether.

by Anonymousreply 525October 17, 2018 2:27 AM

I was just lurking around on Instagram and apparently a bunch of Timmy fan accounts are being terminated and no one knows why. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 526October 17, 2018 2:32 AM

R526 I heard they’re terminating accounts that have a similar name to his actual account. They consider them impostors.

by Anonymousreply 527October 17, 2018 2:35 AM

Unfortunate I guess, just out of curiosity if this isn't PR do you think some assumptions can be made for the type of person timothee actually is, by her previous relationship?

by Anonymousreply 528October 17, 2018 2:47 AM

So gay.

by Anonymousreply 529October 17, 2018 2:54 AM

He's too nice and fey to be considered a leading man. Wasn't there a blind stating she parties too much for his liking? R529 Maybe? Who knows right. He should go to Greta and leave all this bs behind.

by Anonymousreply 530October 17, 2018 3:02 AM

pre cmbyn fame he was a tinder fuckboy he's not closeted haha

by Anonymousreply 531October 17, 2018 3:44 AM

Not this discussion again! Anyway, I was reading the thread and someone said that Tim only follows his male friends in the private accounts, but that is not true, he follows female friends as well.

by Anonymousreply 532October 17, 2018 4:47 AM

R531 Was he really? How do you know? I’m actually curious.

by Anonymousreply 533October 17, 2018 1:18 PM

If the account is private how do you know who he follows. Doubt he follows LRD from his private IG

by Anonymousreply 534October 17, 2018 1:20 PM

There were people a while ago on twitter claiming he used to fuck tinder girls but to be fair people on twitter have also claimed he has hooked up with boys too...

by Anonymousreply 535October 17, 2018 1:24 PM

Yeah that tinder bs sounds as legit as the std bs. Someone on twitter said they know someone who knows someone who knows someone blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 536October 17, 2018 1:55 PM

R534 He does follow Lily from one of his private IGs. Elizabeth, too. You can check by going to their followers list and searching his account names. But who he follows from them is really not as significant/telling as who he lets follow him, which is just a handful of people.

by Anonymousreply 537October 17, 2018 2:22 PM

R535 R536 Thank you, that is what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 538October 17, 2018 2:22 PM

I'm not saying he has std's...so many young men are on tinder I don't know why you'd doubt timothee was in 2015/16 , it's mostly a hookup app so I'm just saying he liked to have a good time and that's well known by his peers in nyc

by Anonymousreply 539October 17, 2018 2:32 PM

R539 yeah seriously. I don’t believe “twitter gossip” specifically but a 20 yr old guy (or girl!) wanting to fuck around is hardly strange or scandalous. A lot of kids go crazy hooking up when first unleashed from their parents’ supervision. I SURE DID. Having a manwhore phase In your late teens / early-mid 20s really doesn’t indicate much about what type of person you are, or what you’ll want in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 540October 17, 2018 3:04 PM

Lily-rose and Timothee are still together and presumably she was introduced to his friend Guilian earlier because she followed him on ig

by Anonymousreply 541October 17, 2018 3:20 PM

She just followed him or she’s been following him?

by Anonymousreply 542October 17, 2018 3:25 PM

Just followed

by Anonymousreply 543October 17, 2018 3:27 PM

Tim has a close female friend, who is also close to Giullian who follows one of his private accounts. Lily does not follow either account.

by Anonymousreply 544October 17, 2018 3:39 PM

Well regardless of whether TC and LRD are “still dating” or have ever been dating, it makes 100% sense that all these people hang out and know each other. Even if the relationship is fake (I’m of the “it’s publicly a PR campaign but they could also be hooking up” opinion) I’m sure they’re probably friends and have met some of each other’s friends. Why wouldn’t they be?

by Anonymousreply 545October 17, 2018 3:42 PM

Yep, they had friends in common way before any of this happened.

by Anonymousreply 546October 17, 2018 3:45 PM

All this private account stuff is bs

by Anonymousreply 547October 17, 2018 3:45 PM

R547 What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 548October 17, 2018 3:47 PM

They also could still be hanging out as friends now, EVEN if the relationship is fake. And yeah, I think Tim’s fake accounts are obsolete at this point- He doesn’t seem to have added any posts or followed / been followed by anyone new in weeks or possibly months. I wouldn’t read much into who follows him.

by Anonymousreply 549October 17, 2018 3:48 PM

The fact that she just followed him is why is said they r likely still together and she mostly lives with la and hangs out with models and artists/rich kids / photographers when in NY so it s likely that she didn't know all his actor friends until now

by Anonymousreply 550October 17, 2018 3:51 PM

R549 true, but he could be adding stories . We wouldn't know.

by Anonymousreply 551October 17, 2018 3:51 PM

R550 it’s possible, but I don’t think you can read much into it. Insta is a pretty terrible metric of how and when people interact in real life.

by Anonymousreply 552October 17, 2018 3:56 PM

If he has a priv acct he uses, you haven't found it

by Anonymousreply 553October 17, 2018 3:59 PM

PS I love how obsessed Giullian is with his cat. Boy after my own hear.

by Anonymousreply 554October 17, 2018 4:01 PM

*heart

by Anonymousreply 555October 17, 2018 4:01 PM

R539 R540 I am only confirming that the “Timothee is a fukboi” gossip is just rumor and speculation. It is a common thing to do as a young person and I am not judging him if he did, but there is no proof that he was and nobody has come forth to confirm anything except a friend of a friend said and comments like that.

by Anonymousreply 556October 17, 2018 4:09 PM

There is no proof of anything just rumors, there are rumors here on DL from way back that Lola was pretty wild and made him snort coke and kiss boys, anybody can start a rumor.

by Anonymousreply 557October 17, 2018 4:13 PM

wow you guys are odd! What proof are u asking to see?? as if there would be any proof unless he was making sex tapes?? It's actually weirder that you think he was some sort of virginal recluse.. Of course he was going out and hooking up with girls jus like everyone else. just accept it and move on.

by Anonymousreply 558October 17, 2018 4:21 PM

R558 Chill please. I was expecting ex hook ups blabbing but nothing. His hook ups are very discreet.

Who here said he was a virginal recluse? You’re making that up. There is a happy middle between not hooking up and being a fukboi. He doesn’t have to be one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 559October 17, 2018 4:42 PM

What actually impresses me about TC is how LITTLE of his shit both past and present gets out, given how intense people are about spotting him these days. Literally all we have to go on even about LRD and his current affairs is what we’ve been fed deliberately. It’s WAY harder to hide your life in NYC than it is in LA. Like, people see him buying coffee but doesn’t this kid go to bars???

by Anonymousreply 560October 17, 2018 4:50 PM

The deleted IG accounts have been restored thanks to Brian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561October 17, 2018 4:56 PM

Sorry so late to the party. Where are we on the gay scale? Experimented? Bi? Or as someone said up thread more Tony Perkins than a Leo?

by Anonymousreply 562October 17, 2018 4:58 PM

Omg I feel so, so sorry for the poor asssitant whose job it’s going to be to monitor that account from now on. As a former entertainment industry assistant the idea gives me actual nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 563October 17, 2018 5:07 PM

r562 I lean towards bi or at the very least """fluid"""

by Anonymousreply 564October 17, 2018 5:19 PM

@r563 what do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 565October 17, 2018 5:19 PM

Honestly with the type of fanbase he has it could be beneficial for him to come out as bi or fluid which I why I think he's plain old straight

by Anonymousreply 566October 17, 2018 5:22 PM

Is BB expanding this weekend ? How long does he film LW?

by Anonymousreply 567October 17, 2018 5:23 PM

R566 He might come out eventually if he is not straight, he is not established enough to gamble his career. What's the rush right?

by Anonymousreply 568October 17, 2018 5:29 PM

R563 creating a dedicated address and posting it like that is a fullblown invitation for every stan out there who wants a way to reach TC to come clammering. It’s going to be INNUNDATED with craziness, quickly. And whomever is tasked with monitoring it is going to have to weed through all that shit looking for genuine IG account requests, or the occasional thoughtful thing that TC might be interested in actually seeing since he clearly appreciates his fan gifts. It’s going to be either Brian’s assistant or Danie Streisand’s assistant, or both. And I guarantee you they both already have more higher priority work than they can handle. Getting tasked with fixing this instagram nonsense is like an assistant’s worst nightmare. At least they have a dedicated contact at IG now so they don’t have to keep calling in.

by Anonymousreply 569October 17, 2018 5:32 PM

I love the way he experiments with clothes but I would swear on my sweet grandma's life this kid is gay

by Anonymousreply 570October 17, 2018 6:08 PM

I honestly dont believe the break up rumor. I think this whole thing is PR but they are cool/fine with each other in private. It’s a little convenient that LRD is now following his friend the day after the break up rumor started. (Unless it’s she followed him before and it’s only now just getting out) Also, It’s like she needed to confirm that they are still “together”. Maybe they are seeing now that most of us are not buying into this lol. I have read that often times friends will get involved to make it more believable. But at the same time... it’s not far fetched that they could all actually be friends irl since they run in the same circles. That’s plausible too.

The rumor sounded ridiculous to me since I believe that they will keep this up for awhile (without officially confirming) and timmy still has to campaign for awards season and Lily well, she just needs her name out there. This is just my opinion though

by Anonymousreply 571October 17, 2018 6:09 PM

I know I will be attacked for this lol but I’m not really a fan of his more extravagant suits lol especially the floral ones. But it is nice that he likes to experiment. At least he’s not boring with his choices!

by Anonymousreply 572October 17, 2018 6:13 PM

R568 I agree. He's not gonna risk coming out so soon, IF he's not straight. Lets be honest, how many successful young out bi/gay actors are there? Lucas Hedges is one but even he isnt on the same It Boy level Tim is.

by Anonymousreply 573October 17, 2018 6:15 PM

Lily is following Giullian now, but he was following her, I know because I follow both of them. It's also been a long time since Lily follows Tim's photo friend, Petra ... I do not know her last name. And recently I've seen that Armie started following Lily when she did not before.

by Anonymousreply 574October 17, 2018 6:50 PM

From now on I say, "if this is a PR relationship I will stop following Tim at that moment" because if he lent himself to this he is proving to be a person who cares little or nothing about the feelings of the people, just think about his goals , and I do not want to support such a person. "

by Anonymousreply 575October 17, 2018 6:54 PM

R574 I think you're right that Armie recently started following Lily, because I checked a couple weeks ago when this whole thing started and he wasn't following her, only Elizabeth was.

by Anonymousreply 576October 17, 2018 6:56 PM

I’m sure they’re friends, at least casually, IRL because why wouldn’t they be? They’ve worked together and have tons of overlapping friends, so they’d have to actively dislike each other in order to never hang out or meet each other’s people, especially now that she’s living in NYC close to his hood. That’s part of why I think trying to judge much of anything based on who followed who when is silly.

by Anonymousreply 577October 17, 2018 7:01 PM

R576 Armie is a straight (maybe fluid guy), but most importantly he's married. I would imagine he would be quarantined by his wife if he went around following young single actresses/models on social media?

by Anonymousreply 578October 17, 2018 7:17 PM

He was already following during ssiff. I know because I checked her page when someone said they saw Timmy getting into a car with her on that Sat afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 579October 17, 2018 7:29 PM

^following her during ssiff

oh and it was Sunday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 580October 17, 2018 7:34 PM

I’m sure A and LRD probably crossed paths at TIFF; they were all seen attending a lot of the same celeb parties (which is normal) and she’s friends with his wife. Regardless of what may or may not be the deal with TC.

by Anonymousreply 581October 17, 2018 7:38 PM

The sky might fall but I'm not worried at all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582October 17, 2018 8:37 PM

Timothée is a rare male specimen. Not many like him out there.

by Anonymousreply 583October 17, 2018 9:30 PM

I begin to choose the side that he likes men.

by Anonymousreply 584October 17, 2018 9:33 PM

Has there been any indication that he's attracted to men?

by Anonymousreply 585October 17, 2018 9:40 PM

This was a weird ass hair day. But I like that he can make himself look so different from one day to the next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586October 17, 2018 9:41 PM

Lol at someone up thread thinking its suspicious she followed timmys friend after "breakup runors" as if she reads tumblr or here ... The rumors don't actually exist

by Anonymousreply 587October 17, 2018 10:33 PM

He could fuck a woman on Instagram live and there still be some you u convinced he's gay

by Anonymousreply 588October 17, 2018 10:35 PM

Same for the people who think he straight.

by Anonymousreply 589October 17, 2018 10:39 PM

So you watched that two inches proud rap and came out with the impression that he wasn't a straight dude, worms in your brain!

by Anonymousreply 590October 17, 2018 10:43 PM

No need to get so pressed dear, why of course I can listen to his adolescent impersonations and still think he is not straight, have you heard some of Frank Ocean's lyrics? I have other tools to analyze his behaviour and an open mind.

by Anonymousreply 591October 17, 2018 10:51 PM

But he didn't write frank oceans lyrics? But he did write that rap!

by Anonymousreply 592October 17, 2018 10:54 PM

I am trying to say Frank Ocean is not straight dear, but if you heard some of his lyrics, you in particular may not accept that fact. Besides, a high school impersonation is what sells this for you. Like I said, I have better ways to analyze his behaviour.

Oh and this thread is almost over.

by Anonymousreply 593October 17, 2018 11:01 PM

r591 I agree. I mean, look at Tyler the Creator. I think a lot of people, especially people over 30, have trouble understanding millenials' and gen z's current relationship with sex and gender. I'm not saying he is for sure gay or bi, I'm just saying kids Tim's age, particularly from artsy liberal backgrounds, are way less interested in categories and labels than we were at that age.

by Anonymousreply 594October 17, 2018 11:01 PM

Totally agree. Basing your beliefs about his sexuality on his persona in high school when he was performing on stage or in some cringey videos is frankly dumb af. A lot of gay/bi men don't even realize/accept it until their mid-twenties. I take his behavior these past couple years over what he did when he was 17 any day and no, the way he dresses doesn't indicate shit either before you jump on that.

by Anonymousreply 595October 17, 2018 11:10 PM

r581 all three were at the Instyle party at tiff but it seems Timmy was busy with Armie that night lmao

by Anonymousreply 596October 17, 2018 11:36 PM

who is going to open a new thread

by Anonymousreply 597October 18, 2018 12:05 AM

@r597 he was not busy with armie that night , there are pictures of timmy with multiple celebrities and they are all posed rather than candid shots so we don't really know who he was hangin with

by Anonymousreply 598October 18, 2018 12:16 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599October 18, 2018 12:20 AM

End.

by Anonymousreply 600October 18, 2018 12:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!