Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

affaire torride

continue

by Anonymousreply 600October 23, 2018 4:10 PM

pedoe threade

Die in a fucking grease fire, pedo.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2018 12:21 AM

R1 Merci pour votre contribution continue

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2018 12:25 AM

[quote]he was not busy with armie that night , there are pictures of timmy with multiple celebrities and they are all posed rather than candid shots so we don't really know who he was hangin with

Considering they attended the same parties and filmed each other like [italic]that[/italic] I'd say he was, at least busier than he was with her who was only at one of the parties that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2018 12:36 AM

LRD has been friends with one Guillian’s friend for awhile. She also follows his friend Stephane but not his sister.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2018 3:48 AM

Okay? But it's still a fact she only followed G on Instagram yesterday. I don't think we will get much (if any) pics of them together or see either of them posting anything personal about eachother on Instagram but I'd say they are still dating but haven't been for long , maybe post Hungary. Any Ellen updates?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2018 8:02 AM

Like was said it she or her people are keeping things going with the apartment stuff and now the follows. Which makes it seem PR. I think they are friends maybe with hook ups. If it were a full on dating relationship why no more pictures the cats already out of the bag.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2018 10:08 AM

There’s another reason I think the LRD stuff is largely (if not entirely) PR, fwiw. I never paid much attention to her before but after the TC news broke I did a fairly deep dive into her instagram (yeah, we’re all pathetic I know) and I noticed that there were a handful of “fan accounts” posting a lot of pictures of her that had only been existing/active since about a week before the dating rumors surfaced, so around TIFF/SSIF. It’s pretty normal for a celeb’s team to run a few social media fan accounts just to generate more content, make the celeb seem relevant, and kind of encourage a fan community. So with these new accounts suddenly springing up, it means that she’s being given an all-around PR push right now.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2018 1:33 PM

It's good for both of them. He finally has a gf after so long which I think is more for the studio execs and the general public to put it out there that he's into girls . She gets linked to the IT boy so exposure for her. They don't even have to put much effort into it at this point, the media and their fans are doing it for them.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2018 2:24 PM

Gotham Awards nominations are out. No Timother or Beautiful Boy.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2018 2:48 PM

Cause that movie budget to big for Gotham

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2018 2:48 PM

too big*

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2018 2:49 PM

Yea Beautiful Boy is not going to be eligible for Gothams or Indie Spirit Awards due to the $25M budget

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2018 3:08 PM

That's wild that BB has a bigger budget than Black Klansman.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2018 3:18 PM

Damn. That's right. So basically there will be no nominations (or awards) for Beautiful Boy at all, besides possible Supporting Actor at the SAGs/Globes/Oscars? That's a lot of pressure on Tim alone.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2018 3:27 PM

why was his ellen appearance cancelled? he's not on the schedule for the 22nd anymore

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2018 3:40 PM

Weird. Maybe he's needed for LW?

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2018 3:44 PM

Pic of lily rose kissing her ex from when she was a young teenager has been posted by some people who think it's a recent pic of her and Timmy

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2018 3:59 PM

I think the expansion will tell if there is any awards possibility. If the box office sinks like a stone than BB is pretty much toast

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2018 4:04 PM

R7, exactly ^^

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2018 4:12 PM

Lily rose has had a fandom for years just look at how popular it is to use her as your pic on Twitter/tumblr, new fan accs pop up all the time , I'm not saying it's not partly PR but if it is all that nonsense about new fan accs has nothing to do with it

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2018 4:15 PM

R8 yeah I don’t think they will be seen together much anymore. which is fine for him since he’s got upcoming projects. I think their teams will keep “confirming” it by releasing new articles about them every now and then much like the spotted kissing one and that will be enough

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2018 4:17 PM

[R18] voters are not going to care about the box office. it only matters if there's no buzz and mediocre reviews. timothee has done his job and then some by sustaining the buzz around this movie for months and even through the so-so reviews. he's going to have great facetime with the voters at the HFAs and once he picks up a critics award - he's locked.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2018 4:27 PM

"Timothee is on fire! I loved it," Kid Cudi tells THR. "A beautiful film with power performances. This is a topic that is really close to home for me. A true story of unconditional love and family through the troubling times. My favorite young artist today. Congrats on another one, Timmy!"

Tim must be fangirling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2018 6:11 PM

he's maybe past that now because they are friends

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2018 6:40 PM

photos of lily and timothee kissing coming our way LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2018 6:44 PM

Now this is the kind of content I’m here for! Lol

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2018 6:47 PM

Staged or not those pictures are adorable they look 17

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2018 6:48 PM

Is that the day they were seen at 1 am? Looks like the outfit he was wearing.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2018 6:52 PM

Must be! they probably didn't go out in the day together because so many of timothees fans were around

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2018 6:53 PM

More tabloid fodder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2018 6:54 PM

OHHHHHHH interesting that those photos (which are def pap-style photos) were sold to a French pub instead of a US one, framing the story around her. Wonder what his ppl are planning on this and whether we’ll get a story with those photos in US media?

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2018 6:58 PM

Is that not the same?

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2018 6:58 PM

Maybe it's not PR for him.. Which is kind of sad but he's still getting some soooo

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2018 6:59 PM

Well take into account what people here have said, and the blinds as well, why he would be interested in doing this.

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2018 7:06 PM

I mean it’s indirect PR for him, since they know his fans will get ahold of it. And yeah looks like those photos may have been taken the day he did that Build interview, when she was spotted nearby. Same outfit. Those were taken during the day, not at night.

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2018 7:07 PM

Why do you say they are day time pics? Nyc has street lights

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2018 7:10 PM

Looks like night to me.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2018 7:12 PM

I wonder what will happen with that Ellen interview now, there's already a kiss circulating out there.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2018 7:13 PM

Retard fangurrl and pedo thread.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2018 7:15 PM

. It’s not IMPOSSIBLE to walk around with iced coffee at 1am, but like... nobody does that. I think those photos were taken the day of the Build event, when he was wearing that outfit and he had a free afternoon. It was pretty dank and rainy that day, so not full daylight. They have to have been taken several days ago bc these were clearly lifted from a print magazine layout. And it takes a few days for things to go to print.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2018 7:16 PM

[quote]Staged or not those pictures are adorable they look 17

And you fucking love that pedo/R27.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2018 7:16 PM

How is the word adorable pedophilic ?

by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2018 7:21 PM

Apparently HQ versions are being released tomorrow, so we'll get a better look.

by Anonymousreply 43October 18, 2018 7:21 PM

Don't feed the troll. So we will get american tabloids right before his movie comes out, perfect!

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2018 7:26 PM

The relationship could be real, but these photos, whenever they were taken, were staged and sold to a magazine. HQ pap photos of ppl kissing don’t materialize out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2018 7:27 PM

This looks ridiculously fake

by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2018 7:32 PM

I can see the comparison to Perkins

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2018 7:34 PM

Showmance 101

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2018 7:34 PM

Yep still think it’s mostly fake. Lol everything seems to be moving according to schedule. BB will release in more theaters tomorrow and it’s also the day we’ll get HQ photos of the “happy couple”! How convenient

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2018 7:35 PM

R-45 agree. Timing and how they were released=staged

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2018 7:36 PM

Oh sure pap pics from a week ago in NYC published in a french magazine. Yeah this is not staged at all. Absolutely not.

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2018 7:36 PM

If these photos were taken when that girl tweeted she saw lily with her boyfriend at 1am maybe that why they are more affectionate because not many people were around, this mag focuses on lily so I don't think it's fake for timothee

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2018 7:37 PM

R47 Yep, Perkins married a girl to save face.

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2018 7:38 PM

R52 The paps were obviously called, nothing discreet about it.

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2018 7:40 PM

[quote]Apparently HQ versions are being released tomorrow, so we'll get a better look

If this doesn't scream staged af lmao

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2018 7:47 PM

lol that kiss looks a little unnecessarily show-y but they look cute in the one where they're walking side by side. With the timing and the HQs coming soon!! it's clear it at least partly PR. They could still be dating for real and just milking it, or just friends doing each other a little favor.

by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2018 7:49 PM

Shocked at how scripted this all is, real or not this shit is staged.

by Anonymousreply 57October 18, 2018 7:57 PM

R53 I'm sorry, but may I ask who is Perkins? Tnx!

by Anonymousreply 58October 18, 2018 7:58 PM

R57 seriously hahaha

by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2018 8:00 PM

R23 wow, first Armie and now Kid Cudi. They are now fangirling over him. Men seem to be crazy about him

by Anonymousreply 60October 18, 2018 8:03 PM

These ones are cuter though. Tim and Luca in London, I believe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 18, 2018 8:04 PM

R58 The actor Anthony Perkins, a Hollywood executive in a recent interview said Timothee was less like Leo DiCaprio and more like Anthony Perkins.

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2018 8:08 PM

Maybe the story about the public breakup is true and part of the script and, just like these photos, it's gonna come out weeks later to coincide with some promo for something lmao

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2018 8:11 PM

r63 oooh you may be onto something there. I can see that. I wonder who's writing this shitty script.

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2018 8:13 PM

Why do you think hq's coming out tomorrow is a hint to this being staged? That's how this mag works, they give sneak previews on the gossip before the mag comes out...

by Anonymousreply 65October 18, 2018 8:25 PM

Timing baby! What else is happening this weekend? Something big coming out perhaps? Basic PR sign.

by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2018 8:29 PM

For those who think that this relationship only benefits her, you are mistaken.

Tim has expressed a desire to work in France/French films many times and I think it is Tim's way of getting himself known in that market. The US is not the centre of the world, you know?

I think he wants to be the kind of actor who has a truly international career, crossing over the pond whenever necessary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2018 8:29 PM

It’s the fact that HQ’s were taken AT ALL that makes it look staged to me. Someone took those pics with a telephoto lens. That doesn’t happen by accident, they were tipped off. I’m in downtown NYC constantly, there aren’t photogs randomly hanging out on the street with telephoto lenses in case two famous people randomly start making out close by.

by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2018 8:31 PM

^^making out AND swapping their hats, conveniently in the range of a photographer. Staged af.

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2018 8:32 PM

r67 That's true. Its certainly a (good?) move if he wants to be known in Europe. Are the french crazy about him? or her? cause if they are, I guess having both of them in a cute little harmless relationship would work at least to give them publicity and get their names out there.

by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2018 8:34 PM

The French are crazy about him and she’s been a fixture there for even longer. And it benefits him in the US anyway bc the pics percolate here on SM. So it’s an indirect, slightly more laid-back PR strategy for him but it still gets the job done.

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2018 8:36 PM

The French are not crazy about him?

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2018 8:37 PM

This is a good read

Lord I hope he’s smart enough to just sort of stick to his own idea of himself in the long run, and build the sort of career that reflects his actual ambitions, and not go the Leo route. At least he’s a member of a generation that thinks about this stuff much more critically than Leo’s ever did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2018 9:13 PM

This person on twitter @ guapas4ever said she saw Lily FaceTiming Timmy while standing in line at MILK a few days ago (her tweets are in Spanish).

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2018 9:17 PM

Of course they are R72. They can't over the fact that he has a French name, a French dad and speaks the language fluently. They adore him. It shows that despite being born in the US and having the choice of being exclusively American, he not reneging of his French roots.

Timothée Chalamet is too brainy to go the Leo route. He would have to dumb himself down. I don't see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2018 9:18 PM

Leo is a joke. The constant parade of young models. The gut and receding hairline coupled with his shiny butter face he has aged badly and running around with 20 year old models is pathetic. I find no interest in his films. Eating Gilbert Grape and the Basketball Diaries is where he peaked

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2018 9:25 PM

Timmy nor Lily are that well known in France. If they really wanted to up his appeal to that market a Esther, Adele or Louise would have been a sexy pick. All are a little older then him but that what his image needs. These 2 look like high kids swapping clothes and making out.

by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2018 9:26 PM

Lousie Grinberg would be hot the other 2 no...but she might be to much for Timmy to handle. LRD is a safe yet boring choice.

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2018 9:35 PM

"C'est le Frenchie nommé aux Oscars!"

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2018 9:35 PM

R79 C'est vrai

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2018 9:38 PM

Also it’s not useful for him unless the person covers BOTH the French and American markets. He and LRD are well matched in that respect, from a PR standpoint.

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2018 9:45 PM

Ha, told you motherfucker we were getting new pics soon the date this all happened (the build interview) this is soo predictable is already boring.

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2018 9:52 PM

I was just about to say someone mentioned in the previous thread that new pics were coming. All too predictable which screams PR hook up.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2018 9:54 PM

Beard keeps getting bearder.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2018 10:12 PM

PR or not, pics were always coming and these are from last week

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2018 10:22 PM

Elizabarf

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2018 10:25 PM

The moment that tweet came out that Lily Rose was in the vicinity of the Build interview, I knew they were meeting up to get photographed and look what we have here? those pics are out, basic shit really.

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2018 10:28 PM

I know I'm in a tiny minority, but I think whatever this is between them, it's real. Maybe it's serious, maybe it's not, who knows. I also fully believe they're using it for some good PR for both of them, but that's par for the course. They are young and having fun with each other....good for them. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2018 10:33 PM

So was the random breakup rumor just total bs made up by a bored fangirl or could that be the next part that'll be revealed next week?

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2018 10:35 PM

R89 I personally think it was complete BS and the product of a lot of wishful thinking lol

by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2018 10:38 PM

I think that rumor was a bored fangirl. And I for one don’t rule out that there is something real going on, or that they’ve at least hooked up / had a fling. But I think everything public has been VERY staged, and I have my doubts that if anything IS going on in private, it’s all that serious. But how would I know.

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2018 10:39 PM

i did not make that up you assholes. there was no reason for me to! also these photos were obviously taken days before.

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2018 10:40 PM

If that was the day of the Build interview, I'm amazed no fans saw them. The streets must have been swarming.

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2018 10:42 PM

They don’t act like a normal couple dating. Hook up maybe. As it appears this photo was taken a week ago so why is it just coming out now and in a foreign publication?. The only reason would be that his movie is going nationwide this weekend. Also, he’s about to go on a set with thirsty young actresses appearing to be taken would take some of the attention off.

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2018 10:44 PM

R93 probably a bit later in the afternoon. After obtaining coffee and that hat they’re using as a prop. Wouldn’t have been right after, he had security and a car waiting for him when he came out. He didn’t have any other events until that night I don’t think, could have been later. They both live in that general neighborhood anyway.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2018 10:47 PM

They are night time pics idk why you are all certain it's coffee they are holding

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2018 10:55 PM

Bc it’s in coffee cups and is the color of coffee? Literally what else would it possibly be. Not soda in those kinds of cups, and not alcohol. But we’ll be able to tell when the HQs come out anyway.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2018 10:58 PM

Unfortunate (?) coincidence too that these photos come out days after that article calling him an androgynous beta male and comparing him to a famous closeted gay actor.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2018 11:06 PM

GAY

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2018 11:17 PM

Poor Timmy!!! Maybe he is not Perkins but short-legs LRD is hardly Brigitte Bardot !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2018 11:31 PM

how long will it be before we get a photo of timothee with the kardashians, I'd say kourtney first because her boytoy is a friend of Lily's but Kendall is in the mix too via Abel and Virgil abloh

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2018 11:37 PM

it looks like bubble tea not coffee

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2018 11:41 PM

Yea or could even be a fresh juice or sweet tea

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2018 11:47 PM

R101 We already have photos with Kendall and Bella... In Cannes with The Weeknd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 19, 2018 12:14 AM

Well whatever time of day and whatever they’re drinking (impossible to tell from that photo, tbh, maybe the hq’s will be better) doesn’t make the photos more or less staged. So it hardly matters.

by Anonymousreply 105October 19, 2018 12:24 AM

I meant proper photos at an event ,the coachella ones don't really count to me

by Anonymousreply 106October 19, 2018 12:26 AM

"Hobbies include going on dates with A-listers' daughters and switching clothes with them"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 19, 2018 12:29 AM

FAKE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 19, 2018 12:30 AM

Well this is not surprising at all. I hope he gets to LW set soon. No Ellen next week it seems.

by Anonymousreply 109October 19, 2018 12:39 AM

Sorry Always thought he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 110October 19, 2018 2:19 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 19, 2018 3:14 AM

^BTW that's a joke before someone gets a little too pressed.

by Anonymousreply 112October 19, 2018 4:02 AM

When are we to expect these photos, is it not morning in France?

by Anonymousreply 113October 19, 2018 5:51 AM

The staged photos are already out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 19, 2018 5:54 AM

How do you say beard in French?

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2018 6:26 AM

That kiss looks kind of awkward. The one where they are outside. Lily is into it but Timmy..not so much LOL

by Anonymousreply 116October 19, 2018 6:39 AM

Well they ain't fucking. Anthony Perkins kissed his beards with more passion

by Anonymousreply 117October 19, 2018 6:51 AM

Someone on IG said his kiss with selena was more passionate and that he looks like he’s kissing a frog here lol

by Anonymousreply 118October 19, 2018 6:54 AM

if they had been kissing more intensely you would have said it was really fake too, come on it's a pic of the start of a kiss you can tell because he hasn't moved his other hand yet, a video would show better

by Anonymousreply 119October 19, 2018 7:14 AM

You are right, this is fake regardless.

by Anonymousreply 120October 19, 2018 7:17 AM

you must really think he's a bad actor if you think he's faking it and making it look awkward, they are still kissing and probably hooking up PR or not

by Anonymousreply 121October 19, 2018 7:19 AM

That was a comment I saw on IG R119 so not my words. I just thought it was kind of funny

by Anonymousreply 122October 19, 2018 7:31 AM

Oh, I think he is a great actor, regardless of this one pic where I agree the whole ordeal looks pretty stiff, better more intimate photos will come. They always do. It just like the blind from may predicted, PDA for headlines, straight from the textbooks, and yes mostly used to silence doubts about heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 123October 19, 2018 7:43 AM

^But you don't have to take my word, let just wait and see how this plays out.

by Anonymousreply 124October 19, 2018 7:45 AM

that's how all celeb couples go tho? Press finds out and they get pap'd

by Anonymousreply 125October 19, 2018 7:47 AM

Oh no summer child we already had in depth discussions about this, let's stop going in circles and wait for how things play out.

by Anonymousreply 126October 19, 2018 7:51 AM

He gay

by Anonymousreply 127October 19, 2018 7:52 AM

the newer pics are a bit much at least the ones of them sharing a hat were cute

by Anonymousreply 128October 19, 2018 9:54 AM

they both look awful so perhaps they are for real

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 19, 2018 10:09 AM

That's one helluva photoshoot. Still looks beta male sorry.

by Anonymousreply 130October 19, 2018 10:33 AM

The pants in socks look doesn't work when your pants are 3 sizes too big..

by Anonymousreply 131October 19, 2018 10:40 AM

Why are these all coming out in French publications?

by Anonymousreply 132October 19, 2018 11:21 AM

lmao at them pouring this shit all at once. Seriously this couldn't be more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 133October 19, 2018 11:25 AM

When were the newest batch taken? Yesterday? Earlier in the week?

by Anonymousreply 134October 19, 2018 11:28 AM

at the very least it doesn't seem as fake as Shawn Mendes'

by Anonymousreply 135October 19, 2018 11:48 AM

Oh really. How many pap pics do we have of Timmy in NYC this year before this? Now 2 sets in a day. Beats me how anyone who follows Timmy and has more than two brain cells can think this ain't more staged than a mofo.

by Anonymousreply 136October 19, 2018 12:00 PM

R133 yeah, that's odd. Why realease shit from like two weeks ago and more recent photos all today.

by Anonymousreply 137October 19, 2018 12:12 PM

They aren't following Timmy at all , lily rose gets pap'd constantly and they were there for her

by Anonymousreply 138October 19, 2018 12:17 PM

Yeah because she has the paps on speed dial?

by Anonymousreply 139October 19, 2018 12:19 PM

Oh these are super staged. They LOOK super staged. They could actually be dating, but they were 100% performing for a photographer in these. It’s especialiy obvious when you look at her, in my opinion.

And yeah she gets papped constantly, she was papped with other ppl a couple of nights ago, and she clearly knew it was happening. She or her publicist tips them off.

by Anonymousreply 140October 19, 2018 12:41 PM

I'm done with the Lily/Timmy thing. Real or not it's boring and predictable.

In other news, where did these come from? He looks hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 19, 2018 12:51 PM

So, the newest batch are allegedly from last Friday.

by Anonymousreply 142October 19, 2018 12:55 PM

R115 Cache-Tata

by Anonymousreply 143October 19, 2018 12:56 PM

if all these photos are from last week ... that means he's only been seen by himself recently and they still could have broken up. how embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 144October 19, 2018 12:58 PM

Broken up lmao are you for real? This shit gonna last for a long time, they have their movie to sell. Timmy's not doing so hot at the box office with BB for someone who's the IT boy in HW.

by Anonymousreply 145October 19, 2018 1:00 PM

Okay now people now how this works, and yeah they too predictable, the american tabloids will either follow soon or they are aware they already "broke up" and won't run this.

by Anonymousreply 146October 19, 2018 1:01 PM

i wouldn’t be surprised if their publicists are in a bit of a power struggle on how to handle this; with this French media stuff right now hers seem to be driving a lot of it. That blind from a couple of weeks ago was clearly planted by someone to kind of leave the door open for pics like this also kind of preemptively shove it on to her if it doesn’t work right. Which makes me think it came from his team.

by Anonymousreply 147October 19, 2018 1:10 PM

Why do they drop all this crap in one day tho. Spread it out a lil bit. Fucking amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 148October 19, 2018 1:15 PM

r142 lmao so Timmy isn't papped all year long in NYC but now all of a sudden he gets papped Thursday night at 1am and Friday the next day and the pics come out one week later the exact same day. Legit af.

by Anonymousreply 149October 19, 2018 1:24 PM

My friend this is what a PR stunt is all about.

by Anonymousreply 150October 19, 2018 1:28 PM

If these pics were taken late night and then the next morning, ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES. Why don’t these ppl know how to stage a proper walk of shame???? That is actually a weirdly telling detail to me.

by Anonymousreply 151October 19, 2018 1:30 PM

R149 And any other time he's been spotted by fans in NY recently, he's alone...

by Anonymousreply 152October 19, 2018 1:32 PM

So, Ellen was cancelled due to LW shooting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 19, 2018 1:35 PM

Excuse me if I doubt that seeing as Timmy was in NYC on Monday when he was supposed to tape it and there's a pic from yesterday in Central Park.

by Anonymousreply 154October 19, 2018 1:38 PM

Maybe he couldn't make it to Ellen because he's busy with the full on romantic photoshoots we're getting now.

by Anonymousreply 155October 19, 2018 1:49 PM

Wouldn’t be surprised if he finally just crashed on jet lag and asked them to resched so he could recover rather than make it even worse. He looked an absolute wreck by the end of that BB press run, and who could blame him.

by Anonymousreply 156October 19, 2018 1:51 PM

Boston is beside ny , la is FAR away it makes sense

by Anonymousreply 157October 19, 2018 1:52 PM

Well all those interviews and photoshoots at 1am were hard for poor Timmy. No wonder he looked beat af.

by Anonymousreply 158October 19, 2018 1:56 PM

This whole thing is so messy, the sooner it ends the better. Wanna fast forward to the HFA. Anyway, BB is coming to many cities in North America today, any of you here gonna watch it?

by Anonymousreply 159October 19, 2018 2:07 PM

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say that their relationship is for real (whether it is serious or it's just for plain sex one really won't know), but these photos are staged (paps were called in to take the pics). Timmy and LRD are simply not famous enough to be followed relentlessly by paps at all times of the day. In NYC, no less! And for these pics to come out now, when they were obviously taken several days ago? Pure PR tactic. My gut feeling is that this was the doing of LRD and her team, as the pics were published in French media outlets, but pretty sure that Timmy and his team are on board as well. I am just disappointed that Timmy has agreed to do this. I stupidly expected him to be above all this. I don't begrudge him for shagging LRD, as he has the right to do whatever he wants in his private life. But for him to agree to this PR stunt? I guess he is just like any other actor who craves the public attention. He did admit to enjoying it. But I never expected him to go down to this level just to get his name out there. Oh well...

by Anonymousreply 160October 19, 2018 2:16 PM

Fangirls always react like that. The kid will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 161October 19, 2018 2:26 PM

I totally saw this coming. Kid is thirsty as hell and he strikes me as someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get to the top. Idk why people so easily bought into his shy, private, serious actor shtick. I guess people were desperately looking for someone “different” in Hollywood and Timmy was good at selling a certain persona for a while. But to me, it was completely transparent that he would eventually go this route, or any route he needs to become a big movie star, a big celebrity - which is clearly what he really wants at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 162October 19, 2018 2:28 PM

I agree. I think he craves the attention and wants to be FAMOUS. But I definitely still think he wants to be a good actor involved in interesting projects. I also think he's a talented and quite fascinating kid with many different interests and that's hard to digest for people used to seeing celebrities under a black/white dichotomy. I just think he wants both, the attention and the praise and he's willing to try anything, including these staged relationships (whether real or not).

by Anonymousreply 163October 19, 2018 2:35 PM

you're all overreacting. everyone has to do this unless you're lucas hedges and you have your dad getting you all your projects. this is so tame compared to some of the other actors out there. look at alex wolff, ansel elgort, that whole cast from riverdale, tom holland, even going back to andrew garfield.

by Anonymousreply 164October 19, 2018 2:35 PM

We saw this coming and the blinds were spot on, really what's the big deal? if he needs to be a ladies man to get parts he is gotta do what he is gotta do. At least he is not doing the different girl every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 165October 19, 2018 2:37 PM

Yeah this doesn’t change my concept of him or his ambitions at all. He wants to be a serious/respected film actor who gets offered major opportunities, but in order to do that he HAS to be famous. he’s got to capitalize on his “it boy” status during the brief window where he has it - bolster his name recognition and brand, get himself into good roles in highly visible projects etc. to help secure his longevity. The game is different when you’re 22 and new on the scene then when you’re 35; if he’s still doing this shit in 15 years then that’s a little pathetic. But I agree, this is kind of cheesy but it’s honestly pretty tame as stunts go. And taking a couple of hours out of his life for some pap photos every couple of weeks is HARDLY some sort of huge time commitment that will take him away from the more serious shit he’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 166October 19, 2018 2:45 PM

Oh so today BB goes into wide release? Now it makes perfect sense why they saved all this bullshit from last week to dump it all on us today.

by Anonymousreply 167October 19, 2018 2:45 PM

guesses on what cover he's doing? brian just said there's something coming soon. steve did esquire and i doubt he'll be able to cover gq or vman again so soon.

by Anonymousreply 168October 19, 2018 3:04 PM

If sex with him is as hot that kiss...

by Anonymousreply 169October 19, 2018 3:12 PM

^ as hot as

by Anonymousreply 170October 19, 2018 3:13 PM

This girl isn't worth the time of day. She isn't a beauty or an up and coming actress with talent. She gets by on her parents names. He could have waited for something better.

by Anonymousreply 171October 19, 2018 3:31 PM

BB is dead at the box office. I haven't seen one commercial for it. I have seen at least 9 for BR

by Anonymousreply 172October 19, 2018 3:33 PM

are you really comparing the P&A budgets for a major studio release from Fox and an indie movie from Amazon?

by Anonymousreply 173October 19, 2018 3:37 PM

Why yes I am. Amazon isn't cash poor. They put $25 million to make it. Why the fuck wouldn't they spend a few dollars on a couple of commercials or billboards. Even CMBYN had commercials

by Anonymousreply 174October 19, 2018 3:50 PM

Are you in a place where they expanding? I am and I get YouTube ads about BB all the time, even after clearing my cookies.

by Anonymousreply 175October 19, 2018 3:53 PM

cover = Rolling Stone

by Anonymousreply 176October 19, 2018 3:54 PM

R167 its not opening wide, its just expanding. Wide isn't until early November. TV campaign should begin around Halloween

by Anonymousreply 177October 19, 2018 3:56 PM

And they need to do decent with the expansion or the wide release may not happen.

by Anonymousreply 178October 19, 2018 4:02 PM

WW for R151.

by Anonymousreply 179October 19, 2018 4:03 PM

If this is indie why no nom for Tim at Gothem??

by Anonymousreply 180October 19, 2018 4:03 PM

do you live in the middle of nowhere? there are ads all over NYC and there are billboards up in LA

by Anonymousreply 181October 19, 2018 4:03 PM

That's what I was thinking too r176

by Anonymousreply 182October 19, 2018 4:06 PM

BB budget is $25 million. The ceiling for Gotham is 20 therefore not eligible. I wonder about Green Book's budget?

by Anonymousreply 183October 19, 2018 4:06 PM

Rolling Stone is an interesting guess especially since David Sheff has a history with them.

by Anonymousreply 184October 19, 2018 4:09 PM

hoping it's a fashion related shoot , maybe a campaign?

by Anonymousreply 185October 19, 2018 4:13 PM

R179 seriously NO WAY they spent that night together unless I have the timing of the photos wrong. This was my actual first thought. Draw from that what you will about my own past lol.

by Anonymousreply 186October 19, 2018 4:15 PM

@r186 it's really weird that you think you can determine that... If it's about the clothes, I don't doubt they have some at eachothers places by now

by Anonymousreply 187October 19, 2018 4:26 PM

Lolol of COURSE I don’t think I can “determine that” I’m not psychic. But it would shock me a LOT if they were keeping clothes at each other’s houses already. I don’t know anyone who did that in the first few weeks of dating at that age. More likely, if anything, she brought a shirt with her if she knew she would be staying. That I could believe.

by Anonymousreply 188October 19, 2018 4:34 PM

^^ Literally everything here is speculation based on a combination of inconclusive evidence and our own biases. Even I don’t forget that.

by Anonymousreply 189October 19, 2018 4:36 PM

So what does everyone think of the break up rumor? Do you guys think since these pictures are old that they “broke up” and those pictures will be coming later if it really did happen?

by Anonymousreply 190October 19, 2018 4:37 PM

I don’t know I doubt they were staying at each other’s places lol like this kind of reminds of the whole Taylor and Harry think a couple years back. Like maybe they went their separate ways after and met up again in the morning

by Anonymousreply 191October 19, 2018 4:38 PM

IMO only because I’m convinced it’s set up and for pr^

by Anonymousreply 192October 19, 2018 4:39 PM

Those clenched hands and that tight lipped kiss speak of so much passion lmao

by Anonymousreply 193October 19, 2018 4:40 PM

When do we think we're getting more pics? This week next week when it opens in even more places?

by Anonymousreply 194October 19, 2018 4:40 PM

*This time next week

by Anonymousreply 195October 19, 2018 4:41 PM

R191 well that comes down to whether or not you believe they’re actually seeing each other. If they’re dating they’ll be sleeping together, obviously. But yes I’m of the opinion that they took those pics, went home, and then got together again in the morning. Is VERY easy bc I’m pretty sure they live in he same hood, which is the one they have been photographed in.

by Anonymousreply 196October 19, 2018 4:42 PM

We have to follow the clues, if this doesn't get picked up by an American tabloid soon chances are they were already tipped off (probably by Tim's team) that this is bs, and they have aborted the whole thing, so then the "break up" rumors could be true.

by Anonymousreply 197October 19, 2018 4:45 PM

r194 they'll probably release the batches they posed for this week, I mean Timmy was all week in NYC instead of taping Ellen and filming LW. Even Brian can't keep his bs straight.

by Anonymousreply 198October 19, 2018 4:45 PM

^I mean release it next week

by Anonymousreply 199October 19, 2018 4:47 PM

The pic where he’s going in to kiss/hug her and she’s popping her ass for the camera angle (like she always does on her IG) and there’s several inches of space between their bodies was the one that really did it for me R193. TC’s got his work cut out for him.

OMG I am being SUCH a fucking bitch this morning. I need to stop reading the legit news before I read the celeb news. It makes me bitter and cranky but at least I can own it.

by Anonymousreply 200October 19, 2018 4:47 PM

he's actually been MIA since Wednesday with no photos or spottings so he could have been in Boston this whole time. It's also been absolutely freezing lately so there's no way the photo of him with the off-white shirt is recent.

by Anonymousreply 201October 19, 2018 4:51 PM

R191 true! Im probably in the minority but I don’t think they are seeing each other in real life either. IMO they are trying too hard to put on a show and convince us. But I like reading others opinions on here! Lol this is all kind of funny and very predictable like some others have said here.

by Anonymousreply 202October 19, 2018 4:55 PM

R200, I thought that too haha. It reminded me of her IG poses. She’s working it for the cameras

by Anonymousreply 203October 19, 2018 5:01 PM

r200 he looks stiff (no pun lol) af.

by Anonymousreply 204October 19, 2018 5:02 PM

are the photos owned by the French publication so places like dailymail can't post them or how do "exclusives"work?

by Anonymousreply 205October 19, 2018 5:02 PM

She gets pap'd without Timmy being there and looks like that so I think that's just how she is, maybe some lordosis too!

by Anonymousreply 206October 19, 2018 5:04 PM

Looks like too kids kissing each other, reminds me of his kisses with Selena for the WA movie and how he let go of her as soon as they were out of shot lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 19, 2018 5:07 PM

R201 that's probably true. The Daily Mail story about her hanging with Kourtney Kardashian's new bf was on Wednesday night

by Anonymousreply 208October 19, 2018 5:07 PM

TWO kids kissing each other ahh

by Anonymousreply 209October 19, 2018 5:08 PM

Shawn Mendes and Henry Cavil were more convincing.

by Anonymousreply 210October 19, 2018 5:26 PM

Wow that is bad. Maybe he was afraid of opening his mouth and catching whatever aweful viruses and bacteria were floating in there

by Anonymousreply 211October 19, 2018 5:36 PM

R205. Kind of hard to say, it depends on the deal with the photog, and I don’t really know how it works for paparazzi /tabloids. But with most content, “exclusive” deals cover a specific timeframe, or rights in certain “territories” (ie France vs the US). Then once that exclusive timeframe has been met, the photog/writer can sell the content elsewhere. Or if the deal only covers France, they can also sell rights to a US pub. A lot of variables.

But I’d assume if this keeps up, the US press will at most just sort of recycle this story a la “as reported in xyz French mag” as a low-tier news item, and then get their own exclusive later on.

by Anonymousreply 212October 19, 2018 5:37 PM

She is not a dewy and fresh looking 19 year old. She looks like she's been around the track many times, hard party, smoking, not enough sleep getting mistaken for three times her age. She looks like The Picture of Dorian Grey all ready at the rotted end

by Anonymousreply 213October 19, 2018 5:41 PM

R165

[quote] At least he is not doing the different girl every weekend.

What's wrong with that? It's his life; he's entitled to

by Anonymousreply 214October 19, 2018 6:20 PM

R214 I was referring to the blind that by now most likely come from his people, where it was cited he would not date a different girl every weekend because he was not like that at all. Serial dater tabloid fodder is another strategy to generate headlines, but they decided hanging out with famous "girlfriend" was the way to go.

by Anonymousreply 215October 19, 2018 6:26 PM

Anyone has seen these sets of photos?? The kiss in these looks very convincing (I'm not being sarcastic)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 19, 2018 6:41 PM

Yup, trying to avoid your man-bag being crushed is very convincing. His torso is turnd in such a way that it seems an Hellenistic sculpture. Never mind kissing in frony of a drink stand.

by Anonymousreply 217October 19, 2018 6:46 PM

What kiss though, their faces aren't even visible. If you look at all that space between their bodies it doesn't look natural either.

by Anonymousreply 218October 19, 2018 6:46 PM

I think it's the way they are clasping hands that's weird

by Anonymousreply 219October 19, 2018 6:49 PM

Yeah, why are they holding hands so high up?

by Anonymousreply 220October 19, 2018 6:50 PM

Just like was said before new more "convincing" pics were coming. This got boring really fast.

by Anonymousreply 221October 19, 2018 6:50 PM

No one has said anything about these pictures yet. They remind me of the Brat Pack actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 19, 2018 6:57 PM

A bit like this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 19, 2018 6:59 PM

I’ll say something; he looks fine as fuck. R222

And if we’re gonna get more convincing pics r221 then it’s kind of on the two of them to put some work into their body language. She looks VERY posed, and he just looks like he doesn’t really know what to do with himself.

by Anonymousreply 224October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Why boring? Predictable as hell totally, still it's hilarious how lousy at it they and their people are.

by Anonymousreply 225October 19, 2018 7:01 PM

R222 they are outtakes from his Time Out shoot

by Anonymousreply 226October 19, 2018 7:02 PM

I was expecting more posed pictures really and these look real because of how casual they are but after read you guys comments I think I'm in the minority on here

by Anonymousreply 227October 19, 2018 7:04 PM

An ig account Which is an anti to this PR thing was blocked by timothee and LRD lmao

by Anonymousreply 228October 19, 2018 7:04 PM

Predictable as hell and yes boring, some people here are too slow so the conversation will go on circles until this is finally over. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 229October 19, 2018 7:04 PM

r225 nah, i'm bored. We've been predicting and being right about this shit for months and frankly I'm not interested unless something really funny or dramatic happens, like that public breakup "but I really liked you!!!!!11!" rumor ending up being true, I'm pretty much done with this boring PR relationship/hookup/bearding situation.

r229 agree

by Anonymousreply 230October 19, 2018 7:07 PM

r230 I can't blame you. I'm still following this to see if it will reach TS + TH levels of embarrassment and to see if my predictions are right. But the slow people on here who buy this crap are indeed zzzzzz. Plenty of that on twitter and ig.

by Anonymousreply 231October 19, 2018 7:12 PM

R228 Haha yeah I was reading the comment she on that account and it’s interetsing for sure lol

by Anonymousreply 232October 19, 2018 7:17 PM

^comments ugh

by Anonymousreply 233October 19, 2018 7:17 PM

And the thing is that will this shit go on for a year until The King starts? Ugh

by Anonymousreply 234October 19, 2018 7:18 PM

What's the name of the account they blocked?

by Anonymousreply 235October 19, 2018 7:27 PM

God I was hoping this would go on until he goes to Buda, not a damn year. I’m on the fence about whether this relationship is actually all that important to THE KING pr strategy as opposed to just personal brand-building. Her role in that film is small, and not going to be very essential to the promotion for the actual film itself, which is mostly action/politics and already being centered on Tim/Edgerton/Pattinson. She may want to keep this going that long but unless they’ve signed a contract (which I sort of doubt) I wouldnt be surprised if he backs out before then.

by Anonymousreply 236October 19, 2018 7:28 PM

R235 i believe that life_goodlife, she's really vocal and anti about this PR and commenting on stan accounts how this is all BS lol i think account was made when the pozzan thing started

by Anonymousreply 237October 19, 2018 7:37 PM

Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 19, 2018 7:37 PM

That account goes on private sometimes but whenever sometimes comes up she/he opens it up again lol

by Anonymousreply 239October 19, 2018 7:38 PM

I kind of hope it doesn’t last that long. This is stupid, boring and annoying already. I think you make a good point R236 it might just last until after the awards season is over and he goes to budapest

by Anonymousreply 240October 19, 2018 7:40 PM

They weren't actually blocked they are lying to try and start more drama. I think I worked out this is PR for Lily's career in France as well as actual relationship, all the articles at the moment are about her and there is even one that says "who is lily rose depp's boyfriend" because Timmy isn't as well known there but her people know that when it reaches US media timothee is more famous/buzzy and she will get a lot of attention

by Anonymousreply 241October 19, 2018 7:53 PM

Just watched BB. And I agree with most of the reviews, the movie itself is a mess. The way it was edited was just jarring, the musical.score was not good, and just the way they set up the scenes, it didn't allow the viewers enough time to connect with the characters (to think they were portraying real-life people). And I know I may be slammed for this, but Timmy's acting was not that spectacular for me? I mean, he did good with the material he was given, but it was not something that feels automatic Oscar-winning performance. I read that this film's budget was $25M? Where did that money go? It looked like a made-for-Lifetime Channel movie to be honest. Maybe the budget went more to the salary of the cast (Carrell doesn't come cheap, and I am sure Timmy now has a considerably bigger salary after his Oscar nom). To compare, CMBYN had a budget of only $3.4M. They filmed in different parts of Italy, they rented that villa for weeks, they had to budget for the board and lodging of the non-Italian actors (Armie, Timmy, Michael S, and I think the gfs in the movie are French actresses). Keep in mind that both Armie and Timmy were already in Italy weeks before the actual film shooting even started. Yet even with the limited budget, the movie came out beautifully made (did not look cheap somehow)? I don't know how Luca did it.

by Anonymousreply 242October 19, 2018 7:59 PM

I saw it at TIFF. The flashbacks really stop any flow the story tried to have. Carrel is a good shouter but his quite moments don't have a lot of truth. Didn't really care for Tim either. He doesn't really sell the fall into drug addiction in the first place

by Anonymousreply 243October 19, 2018 8:12 PM

a lot of the budget went to acquiring rights to the songs

by Anonymousreply 244October 19, 2018 8:16 PM

Does LRD have another project lined up

by Anonymousreply 245October 19, 2018 8:16 PM

Finally more BB reviews! Anybody else watching it? I saw it and have to disagree with Carell being a good shouter, that first scene on the phone was cringy and did a terrible disservice to the whole movie I liked his quiet moments better. And Timothée, I agree with the critics, he blew me away.

by Anonymousreply 246October 19, 2018 8:17 PM

I read the script a while back, before it was produced, and my reaction to it actually mirrored the criticisms the film has gotten - a lot of the father/son/addiction material was genuinely quite moving as written but the flashback/repetition structure was a mess, interrupted the momentum, and also didn’t allow for enough time to get to know the characters, especially Nic, before we’re sort of plunged into his downward spiral. It’s been interesting to see how much those problems carried into the finished film. I’m curious about the performances but will probably wait until it’s online.

R245 she doesn’t seem to. She needs this BAD, and he only sort-of does, which is why I’m not sure it’ll last longer than he feels like it works for him.

by Anonymousreply 247October 19, 2018 8:25 PM

R247 do you still have a copy of the script?

by Anonymousreply 248October 19, 2018 8:30 PM

248 Nope! Long gone, sorry. This was like 2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 249October 19, 2018 8:35 PM

per Gold Derby website, he is still leading among the nominees for Oscar BSA, but his odds to win has been steadily declining. Do you think he can sustain the lead until Oscar time next year? Right now his biggest threats seem to be Ali and Sam Elliott. Unlike BB, their movies in itself are getting great reviews. Will Timmy's performance alone be enough for him to win the Oscar, even if it was for a mediocre film? There seem to be not much of a buzz for BB, compared to CMBYN last year. CMBYN was already gaining a lot of momentum by this time last year. Maybe that is why Timmy and his team agreed to put his relationship with LRD (real or not) out there. To keep his name in the public eye. Anything for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 250October 19, 2018 11:04 PM

He is not winning the Oscar, but I can see him getting nominated. This movie is a tough sell regardless, but yes one of the reasons people are calling this a stunt is the fact this happened right before Timothee's movie and campaign started. What I admit is weird is the silence from tabloids outside of France (except for a few Chinese outlets) in the latest developments. It does make me suspect the whole thing was called off already. Here is actually a fun read about the whole ordeal written by a former publicist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 19, 2018 11:26 PM

R251 yea, come to think of it, it does seem weird that no US tabloid has (so far) published these "papped" pics (more like set-up TBH. It is obvious LRD was aware that somebody was taking their pics, hence that pop-out-the-booty pose she was doing while they were kissing). It's been almost two days since the kissing pics came out. Usually, US Weekly or People or even UK's DM are quick to publish these kind of pictures. But so far radio silence from them. I have read more than a week ago from US Weekly a small article about them seen kissing in NYC, but the mag still has not published these pics as of the moment. It was obvious these pics were taken several days ago, but they were only published just now. Why? Makes me believe more that the whole thing was set up by her team, and they gave/sold these pics exclusively to the French media and Timmy's numerous fan instagram accounts did the actual spreading. They made sure to coincide the publishing with the wide release of BB.

by Anonymousreply 252October 20, 2018 12:32 AM

R251 that was an interesting read. Thanks for posting

by Anonymousreply 253October 20, 2018 1:10 AM

So far no US rags are picking up on the latest batch of PDAs

by Anonymousreply 254October 20, 2018 1:27 AM

They may not be able to use the photos if they were sold exclusively to that French mag. Though I am surprised it didn’t wind up getting mentioned/linked in any gossip roundups minus the photos. Maybe early next week?

by Anonymousreply 255October 20, 2018 1:35 AM

[quote]they look 17

It's more this statement rather than the adorable crap, pedo R27/R42.

by Anonymousreply 256October 20, 2018 1:42 AM

So do we think it's unsual for those photos to have gotten no traction outside of a French magazine and Stan Twitter after a day?

by Anonymousreply 257October 20, 2018 2:25 AM

Well first non French media outlet just posted some pics so it's the start now

by Anonymousreply 258October 20, 2018 10:36 AM

A lot of people don't seem to buy this and as much as it's hilarious to watch it unfold I hope they won't go the TS/TH route of ridiculousness until he becomes a joke. Hiddleston never quite recovered after that snafu. They need to keep these embarrassing phtoshoots to a minimum, the idea that he's into girls is out there now and he doesn't need the publicity.

by Anonymousreply 259October 20, 2018 11:09 AM

Yup, a UK medicine a outlet just posted a "new" photo (TC wearing green top with butterflies)...well, he wore the same outfit at a Q & A in NYC last Oct 11. Now we know why he has been looking haggard. Flying to different countries, attending back-to-back commitments for BB, plus "hanging out" with a new love...no wonder boy is exhausted!

by Anonymousreply 260October 20, 2018 11:09 AM

R260 ....a UK media outlet...

by Anonymousreply 261October 20, 2018 11:13 AM

This one. Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 20, 2018 11:18 AM

Ok, Mr Hedges, your 2 movies need a boost. Get yourself someone to go to the theater and we'll get some paps.

No, not Ben Splatt

by Anonymousreply 263October 20, 2018 11:20 AM

3 sets of pap pics on 3 consecutive days. Gee this doesn't look at all staged.

by Anonymousreply 264October 20, 2018 11:22 AM

Pics taken on three different occasions more than a week ago or so, but just now being published within the last two days. This is giving me flashbacks of the Hiddleston-Taylor Swift "romance" years ago. I remember there were also new pics of them coming out almost every day. Hiddleston's career has never recovered from that fiasco of a PR stunt. Poor Tom. Hope the same thing won't happen to TC.

by Anonymousreply 265October 20, 2018 11:23 AM

It's not to hide he's gay; he's straight as they come..it's for good pr

by Anonymousreply 266October 20, 2018 11:31 AM

So when they made they grand come out as a couple lol they did it in 3 days one after the other. Now this. Maybe that's their mo.

by Anonymousreply 267October 20, 2018 11:32 AM

Straight as they come... riiiight.

by Anonymousreply 268October 20, 2018 11:34 AM

So she’s wearing the same outfit in 2 sets of the pictures one with wet hair are we to think she showered at his place but he didn’t...yikes

-R267 if they were coming out as a couple just hang out or go to each other others screenings a fan not a paid photographer would snap them and release it right away.

by Anonymousreply 269October 20, 2018 11:37 AM

r269 I meant "come out as a couple" obviously. The more this unfolds the more obvious it is how staged and fake this whole thing is. No way would Timmy, who hasn't publicly dated in 5 years and who never gets papped in NY, parade with his love interest for three days straight on two separate occasions now.

by Anonymousreply 270October 20, 2018 11:44 AM

Don't know if agreeing to have his love life exposed to the public will help his campaign towards winning an Oscar. A nominee seen kissing his gf in full public view and having pics of them doing so splashed all over tabloids and social media doesn't look good. It makes him look like one of those low-class reality TV "stars" who will do anything to get attention. But I guess his team thinks it is more important to show that Timothee is straight. I think pics of them hanging out in public would have been just fine. But to make out in public when they know fully well there will always be people with their cellphones who can take their pics anytime, it just looks deliberately staged.

by Anonymousreply 271October 20, 2018 11:47 AM

I was just watching a BB featurette and boy, he looks so healthy and glowing. By comparison he looks almost sickly now. Sure he's still beautiful but wtf happened, is it stress or anxiety or what. He needs to put that weight back on stat.

by Anonymousreply 272October 20, 2018 11:53 AM

R272 Timothee has been announcing to the whole world that he lost 20 lbs or so, and that there were multiple doctor visits, while filming BB. I have watched the movie and TBH, I didn't see much of a difference with the way he looks now. I think he is actually more skinny now than when he did CMBYN. He looked much younger than his age then (it was actually believable that he was only17 yo). But now, you can see the weight loss in his face and he now looks more mature, more his age.

by Anonymousreply 273October 20, 2018 12:05 PM

@r269 She wears the same outfits all the time and it was raining so that's why her hair was wet in the photo you are mentioning

by Anonymousreply 274October 20, 2018 12:07 PM

@r273 depends from day to day to be honest because he looked younger at mill valley

by Anonymousreply 275October 20, 2018 12:10 PM

r273 but he still look healthy and glowing at tiff and nyff last year then he started gradually looking skinnier. Now it's ridiculous how skinny he is. I hope Villeneuve asks him to put on some weight for Dune for real this time.

by Anonymousreply 276October 20, 2018 12:12 PM

^looked

by Anonymousreply 277October 20, 2018 12:13 PM

I think his look varies a lot recently from event to event, but I definitely agree he looks skinnier and more physically exhausted now than he did for BB.

by Anonymousreply 278October 20, 2018 12:14 PM

So she was there when he left that q&a

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 20, 2018 12:15 PM

I'[m not saying this to hate on her but damn she looks so greasy.

by Anonymousreply 280October 20, 2018 12:17 PM

And so those pics of them kissing are OLD because that's his jacket in his hand and his hat could be in his bag

by Anonymousreply 281October 20, 2018 12:19 PM

They need to stop dumping this stuff now before it becomes even less believable. This is so ooc for Timmy and the fans/public will be put off by this shitshow in no time if they're not careful

by Anonymousreply 282October 20, 2018 12:24 PM

R282 I agree. All these pics were taken more than a week ago. Why are they just popping up right now? Geez... we get it Timmy. You are straight and you now have a passionate love affair. Congrats...And you also have a movie going on wide release this weekend. Now, cool it down with the daily publishing of these PR shots. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 283October 20, 2018 12:35 PM

How is it out of character for him? The guy who made out with his gf infront of her mom Madonna and made out with Marta infront of everyone at that party in Cannes , you are kidding yourselves with this! he knows he's getting attention and loves it

by Anonymousreply 284October 20, 2018 12:37 PM

The relationship could be real and they are playing up for paps for PR but there isn't yet a good explanation for why all of these photos were sitting for over a week. (It wouldn't help his current film so that's not one)

by Anonymousreply 285October 20, 2018 12:43 PM

[quote] made out with Marta infront of everyone at that party in Cannes

lmfaoooo

by Anonymousreply 286October 20, 2018 12:44 PM

You can't think both of those things are PR because if anything the Marta thing made people dislike him a lot

by Anonymousreply 287October 20, 2018 12:52 PM

I think it is the way he presented himself during his interviews while promoting CMBYN. He was always this awkward, fidgety guy who can't even sit still throughout an interview. But I have seen his old TV interviews (while he was promoting One & Two, and the play Prodigal Son). He was much younger then, yet he was so calm and confident during those interviews. Definitely not like the Timmy that we are seeing today. Not saying he is faking the awkward/aw shucks persona, but more like he is exaggerating to the cameras this aspect of his personality. And it is working. Fans are eating it up as they feel the need to protect this boy at all costs. Timmy is maybe young, but he is shrewd and media-savvy. He definitely knows what he is doing.

by Anonymousreply 288October 20, 2018 12:53 PM

At the moment it is not being liked by fans, it is to get rid of the "fey" in the eyes of the industry.

by Anonymousreply 289October 20, 2018 12:55 PM

Yes I can r287 because they both are. It's for the studio execs and the general public to put it out there he's into females, fans have nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 290October 20, 2018 12:57 PM

Yeah wait these photos weren’t taken on two seperate nights/times... same night, just in some he has his sweater on over the green shirt. He was being swarmed by fans at the Angelika, thee are vids of it, so it’s super odd no one saw her get in his car. He must have picked her up a few blocks away. And then afterwards he went to that other panel at Lincoln square and no one saw her??? Sounds like they just snapped the photos quickly between events and she went elsewhere afterwards? How romantic.

by Anonymousreply 291October 20, 2018 1:26 PM

Thank you, guys!

by Anonymousreply 292October 20, 2018 1:33 PM

Or those pics could even be taken before he started his q&as since in that photo it kind of looks like he’s putting her in a normal car, not necessarily getting into his big SUV with her. Either way it seems increasingly likely to me that those pics were NOT taken late-night as originally thought. They could have met up again later on, obviously, but it makes it seem even less like they’re actually sleeping together. She likely showered first and showed up with wet hair, if it was raining he’d be wet too. Oy, it just looks faker and faker.

by Anonymousreply 293October 20, 2018 1:39 PM

Why can't you understand that it was raining omg

by Anonymousreply 294October 20, 2018 1:41 PM

@r293 You made up a narrative of what u believe we are 'meant' to think and then are trying to disprove it as if you didn't just make it in the first place

by Anonymousreply 295October 20, 2018 1:43 PM

Isn’t everyone in this thread doing EXACTLY that, debunking the narrative these photos are supposed to suggest? Lord. But seriously if it were raining hard enough to soak her hair as it was in some of those shots, wouldn’t he be wet? Wouldn’t her shirt? I know it was raining earlier that day, I was in NYC, but I don’t think it was still raining that night. It’s not a remotely important detail, at all — I actually don’t find it significant to this “story” at all - but everyone ELSE has been commenting on her wet hair since the photos were released. And for the above reasons rain actually doesn’t seem likely.

by Anonymousreply 296October 20, 2018 1:50 PM

I'm talking about the the whole "she's had a shower then met up with him so they cannot be sleeping together" thing .. as if one thing cancels the other out lol

by Anonymousreply 297October 20, 2018 1:58 PM

Oh no, that’s not what I meant. I meant it seems less likely bc they appeared to have met up earlier in the night, rather than late. And I DID say they could have met up again later for all we know. I just injected the shower thing into the middle of the paragraph, I seriously don’t think it’s remotely significant to anything about this story, it’s just that her hair keeps coming up so I commented on it.

by Anonymousreply 298October 20, 2018 2:02 PM

The fans will forget and move on, besides, the suspicion is only coming from some invested fans that have been following this closely. The majority of people buy it, besides the purpose of the stunt is to attract headlines and show he is into girls. Can't make everyone happy all the time.

by Anonymousreply 299October 20, 2018 2:04 PM

Yup, he got the attention, all right. People now know he kissed a girl in public and therefore must be straight. So, mission accomplished I guess?

by Anonymousreply 300October 20, 2018 2:08 PM

Mission definitely accomplished. I don’t think he’s gonna pull out of this in the next couple of weeks though, re: those breakup rumors. They gotta give it a bit of time and come up with a legit excuse wo he doesn’t look like a jackass who dumped her for no reason when it was all sooooooooooooo cuuuuuuute.

by Anonymousreply 301October 20, 2018 2:11 PM

What headlines did he get? A piece in a French mag and some pics in the uk news paper you get for free on trains LOL

by Anonymousreply 302October 20, 2018 2:21 PM

They could easily split, but those 'breakup rumors' seem entirely fabricated my a tumblr fangirl

by Anonymousreply 303October 20, 2018 2:23 PM

Oh no the headlines he already got, and yes free UK rag is great, everyone sees it that way, more headlines will come. Perfect in time when they need the push for the expansion. Really perfect timing

by Anonymousreply 304October 20, 2018 2:27 PM

Well, I just hope Timmy is really into LRD or even into girls, because if he isn't, what a miserable life he has (to pretend to be something he is not, all for appearance's/career's sake).

by Anonymousreply 305October 20, 2018 2:38 PM

Well, faking a romance is just business, like it has been said before, it's common practice in HW. He is no martyr and he will be fine when this ends.

by Anonymousreply 306October 20, 2018 2:41 PM

Yeah as long as he’s not gay and being forced into the closet (which is not my belief) I don’t feel sorry for him, it’s not really much of a hardship to pose for some pics. If he is gay, he’ll have some soul-searching to do down the line, but he won’t be the first or the last.

by Anonymousreply 307October 20, 2018 2:44 PM

I think he is bisexual, or at least someone who has had sexual encounters/relationships with guys.

by Anonymousreply 308October 20, 2018 2:45 PM

I don't think it's actually in the uk paper just on the online site which makes it quite pathetic hahahah

by Anonymousreply 309October 20, 2018 2:54 PM

Yeah I hope he cools it down because it will start to look like the Taylor Swift / Styles / Hiddleston thing. This whole thing is fucking pathetic now haha..

by Anonymousreply 310October 20, 2018 2:55 PM

Well if you believe the blinds (which I do to some extent) this PDA is to reinforce the supposed heterosexuality that has come into question, so is still awkward he has to put a show to look like a lady's man. And people questioning his sexuality obviously have a point, the whole thing is very suspicious, but I'm sure he will be fine in the long run. Anyway, looks like he is already in LW mood which is great. Get to work kid.

by Anonymousreply 311October 20, 2018 2:58 PM

His insta activity this morning is pretty cute. Timmy, just... keep being cute on instagram and stop taking pap photos that make it look like you don’t know how to kiss properly.

by Anonymousreply 312October 20, 2018 2:58 PM

R309 Wow hahaha.

Yup he definitely wants it out there that he likes girls / isn’t fey. We get it Timmy. Lol

by Anonymousreply 313October 20, 2018 3:00 PM

LORD this girl gets papped a lot. She’s got to be calling them, right? All this effort and she’s still not even that well known.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 20, 2018 3:15 PM

Yes I think she has the same publicist as her dad, they really pushing it.

by Anonymousreply 315October 20, 2018 3:18 PM

Why do people think he's already filming LW, was he spotted in Boston because they usually don't shoot during the weekend. Or is it only because he posted that old pic of Saoirse and Greta?

by Anonymousreply 316October 20, 2018 3:19 PM

I think just bc he’s been kinda awol from nyc visibility the last couple of days and he’s supposed to start filming around now anyway.

Methinks he should get out of this LRD business sooner rather than later, unless they’re really dating. Bc if she’s pushing her own image this hard it’s going to get difficult for his ppl to control, and they’d be really stupid to let her drive.

by Anonymousreply 317October 20, 2018 3:22 PM

Yup I agree R317

And yeah LRD always pops up on the daily Mail and usually she’s just like walking around. She’s not that famous so I always wondered why she was always being photographed but it makes sense she calls the paps on herself.

by Anonymousreply 318October 20, 2018 3:27 PM

[quote]I think just bc he’s been kinda awol from nyc visibility

If they're only going by that then I'm not sure he's in Boston especially now that it's weekend. This is Timmy we're talking about, except for this Lily bs and that Cannes and Coachella crap he likes to keep a low profile.

by Anonymousreply 319October 20, 2018 3:33 PM

Well when he’s in NYC he often gets at least spotted or snapped by someone on the street where he lives. But I’m just playing devils advocate here; I don’t really care where he’s spending his time. If he’s shooting Boston, seems like a pain in the ass to go back and forth that constantly, though, he’s buddies with the crew/cast why not hang there some weekends?

by Anonymousreply 320October 20, 2018 3:37 PM

r320 no, I hope he is too I'm just a little skeptical. Much better than going on more embarrassing pap walks in nyc.

by Anonymousreply 321October 20, 2018 3:42 PM

Am I the only one who thinks the Marta/Cannes thing maybe wasn't PR, but a genuine drunken make out? He's recently said that he went to Cannes to meet Villeneuve to talk about Dune. Why would they stage that kind of PR stunt when he's there trying to secure a new role in a big film? Plus Brian following her on IG for all to see screams idk what to do, I wasn't prepared for this, I need to shut this girl and her friend down while they're trying to get their 15 minutes and I have no other way of doing so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 322October 20, 2018 3:47 PM

A blind came right before the Cannes party saying he had agreed to do some PR PDA with a girl to get a headline. My guess is the girl and her friends ruined it with their SM oversharing so the whole thing fell through. Later on the Marta girl went into liking Charmie posts, what a mess.

by Anonymousreply 323October 20, 2018 3:53 PM

I think it’s totally possible he made out with Marta and then her friends fed it to the press; I also think it’s possible his ppl fed an innocuous “he made out with a blond girl” story to get some heat on him as he was trying to secure a role, and then Marta falsely stepped up to claim it was her. I don’t really have a preferred choice among those two, other than it seems evident that his ppl somehow lost control of that situation and tried to shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 324October 20, 2018 3:54 PM

R323 I though that blind came out the Monday after the parties? Either way, she forced them into doing damage control.

by Anonymousreply 325October 20, 2018 3:55 PM

The blind came a few hours BEFORE the article in Page Six. Brian who follows few people on ig followed her the same day and unfollowed her the next. That was 100% PR stunt, now after this bs it's more obvious. And Marta has been poking fun at this thing with Lily with that therealreal stuff plus her Armie ig story and yeah her Charmie stuff.

by Anonymousreply 326October 20, 2018 4:13 PM

I think Brian following Marta on IG was a goof on his part to try to investigate her, bc it’s only recently dawning in him how to use public SM effectively. If he was following her to help feed speculation, he would have followed LRD by now. I think TC’s ppl may have planted the makeout story but I think Marta inserting her name into it was ALLLL her going rogue.

Anyway this was months ago why are we/me still taking about it?

by Anonymousreply 327October 20, 2018 4:26 PM

lmao why is he such a teenage girl on social media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328October 20, 2018 4:35 PM

R288 I don’t think he’s exaggerating his nervousness during the CMBYN promo tour. He was genuinely embarrassed by how awkward he came off on talk shows. I think it is just very different to do interviews for things that only people in NYC and the surrounding area will see and care about - Prodigal Son, or even earlier, Sweet Charity - and doing an interview for a nationally televised talk show. Especially when he’s a newcomer that not everyone has heard of. He’s always done well in Q&As, but falls apart on late night talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 329October 20, 2018 4:36 PM

Normally I find him good, or at least interesting to listen to, on podcasts, but that one with Kris Tapley was almost unbearable to sit through.

by Anonymousreply 330October 20, 2018 4:40 PM

R272 I saw him in NYC by chance last week and he looked so unhealthy. He's probably 120lbs soaking wet.

by Anonymousreply 331October 20, 2018 4:45 PM

R330 agreed, it was a mess. I think he was exhausted / burned out and probably over-caffeinated and he just couldn’t get his thoughts together. Cancelling his Ellen appearance was probably smart; he and his ppl will learn going forward how much he can handle at once. Even during the CMBYN promo I don’t recall him doing that much long-haul travel during such a condensed period of time. Even that euro press tour they did, by the end of which he looked dead, it’s still all in one time zone.

by Anonymousreply 332October 20, 2018 4:51 PM

I also think he tries really hard to make everything he says sound super profound and intelligent and as a result never finishes his thoughts or fully answers questions because he ends up confusing himself by talking in riddles and using every "big" word he can think of. Add that into the mix with exhaustion and yeah, it was just a recipe for disaster.

by Anonymousreply 333October 20, 2018 4:55 PM

R330. Yeah. he was soo rambly. Anyway, I've followed this thread with great interest/curiosity. Mainly because I guess I'm an old fossil and I guess I just can't believe what stars need to do these days to get their image out there. Well, I guess it's been going on since HWs inception, but still, I can't believe people have to do all this fake ass shit, and have to have a presence on SM and all that crap. What a nightmare. But I guess that's the world we live in now. But I still don't get how this is supposed to make him seem straight and less fey or whatever, when you have him modeling floral suits made for women on red carpets. It all seems contradictory and very counter intuitive. I just don't get any of it. HW is a truly fucked up place.

I had no intention of seeing Beautiful Boy cause the subject matter is just so tired, but a friend wanted to see it so I did. I don't know how this film cost $25 million and I can't believe how badly edited this was. It was awful. I think the criticisms of this being too light weight with no meat and similar to Lifetime movie fare are legit, only made worse by the abysmal editing. How could this thing have been re-edited 7 times and still be so shit?

by Anonymousreply 334October 20, 2018 4:58 PM

r329 I also think it’s different to talk about your project, then just sort of have to shoot the about yourself and prove that you’re interesting in front of a live audience. Even in late night he seems to calm down and be more confident when he can sort of switch to the subject of his work.

by Anonymousreply 335October 20, 2018 4:58 PM

R330 I think the social media, and the ubiquitous exposure that comes with it, is the biggest difference and does make it more challenging. But stars have always had to keep up full-on double lives for the press; and there’s always been a huge industry around burrying dirt - homosexuality, affairs, rapes, etc. - and blackmail, often with pretty brutal personal consequences. I think our culture of transparency makes some things worse, and some things better. And I think part of what makes TC so fascinating is the extent to which you can see the machinery go to work around him; he sort of made this transition from being a talented actor kid to being a fullblown phenom in full public view, VERY fast, which is rare.

by Anonymousreply 336October 20, 2018 5:06 PM

^^ also stars used to have drastically plastic surgery, name changes, fake biographies, etc etc. I mean the studio system and its star-making factory was BRUTAL, especially on women. Still brutal, but different.

by Anonymousreply 337October 20, 2018 5:09 PM

I know we're past this but I have just seen a pic where it is raining and timothee isn't wet because of his hat and jacket but lily is because she just in a t shirt. Lol at those shower theories haha

by Anonymousreply 338October 20, 2018 5:42 PM

Lol you are correct! Congrats. A kiss in the rain how romaaannnnnntic!

by Anonymousreply 339October 20, 2018 5:57 PM

Still only reported in two outlets lol I wonder why

by Anonymousreply 340October 20, 2018 6:20 PM

Does anyone here actually know enough about how tabloid stories work to guess why? I get not everyone would be able to run photos w/o paying for them but you’d think some blogs would have at least linked it in their gossip roundups and shit.

by Anonymousreply 341October 20, 2018 6:24 PM

R335 Agreed. Having to make yourself interesting is difficult, in front of a television audience of possibly a million viewers. Especially during the CMBYN promo having to make yourself sound interesting as someone nobody knows that's in an indie foreign movie. He must have been terrified of sounding like an idiot.

R333 He actually is a really well read, well educated and intelligent person, so I'm not surprised that he uses "big" words. His words don't come together well when he's under pressure. He has anxiety and wants to present himself well. Then he gets self-conscious about not sounding too smart, comes out with a difficult word, then feels like an idiot for using that word, then tries to sound less pretentious, he's just a mess sometimes. He should take a big breath, speak however he wants to speak, and forget it. His work and work ethic speak for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 342October 20, 2018 7:08 PM

So many new pics dropping again. Does make it even stranger that no US outlets got them / where offered them in that week.

NEW WILD THEORY: they are actually seeing each other, she tipped off the paps without telling him and was mugging for the cameras, he / his ppl got pissed and tried to embargo the photos. Discuss!

by Anonymousreply 343October 20, 2018 7:15 PM

^^ the blind does say that she’s a nice girl and they’re hanging out, could explain why there’s something odd about the photos if she was mugging and he wasn’t in on it. But to be clear I’m not married to this theory at all, I’m just home sick and bored and this is at least as good as binging bad TV.

by Anonymousreply 344October 20, 2018 7:20 PM

I think her people send the paps yea

by Anonymousreply 345October 20, 2018 7:22 PM

Well, she definitely looks more committed to the performance than he does...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346October 20, 2018 7:22 PM

Lol that photo. I originally thought they def had to both be in on it, but in both sets of photos he looks a lot more chill and talkative and she looks more stagey and like she knows where the camera is. But it Could also be that he’s a better actor.

by Anonymousreply 347October 20, 2018 7:28 PM

R303 what did you want? A headline in BBC's today's news

by Anonymousreply 348October 20, 2018 7:31 PM

LOLOLOL MAYBE IF SHE PAPPED HIM WITHOUT CONSENT THATS WHY HE DUMPED HER ON THE STREET!!!!! And he’s suddenly doing cute overload on the gram today to try to get ahead of the whole mess w his fans, like he did around Cannes when that Marta fiasco happened.

Ok this is my new personal bit of fan fic. I’m a genius, I know, you can thank me later.

by Anonymousreply 349October 20, 2018 7:33 PM

I kinda believe this whole thing might have been agreed long before The King even happened and is probably the reason she got that job in the first place. Bet Elizabeth Chambers had a lot to do with it.

All the pics so far seem fake AF, very stiff and unnatural. They might well be 'hanging out' but they're definitely not fucking.

by Anonymousreply 350October 20, 2018 7:34 PM

R305

[quote] what a miserable life he has

Oh yes, travelling around the world, making a very good living as an actor of films that get nominated for Oscars at age 22. He must be suffering......

by Anonymousreply 351October 20, 2018 7:34 PM

R350 fair. My personal theory on Liz and the king is that LRD may have met tim and had her eye on him (he does look like her ex), and maybe even him on her, and Liz got a little too excited playing big sister. This being set up that long ago and everyone being in on It seems bit too conspiracy-theory to me. But on the other hand, I have NO idea how far in advance fake relationships get planned.

by Anonymousreply 352October 20, 2018 7:38 PM

They don't seem stiff at all? What pics are u looking at? I think they were dating and felt a little bit of paparazzi PR didn't hurt

by Anonymousreply 353October 20, 2018 7:39 PM

He looks like he missed her lips and is kissing her left nostril. He also looks to be squinting to see if they are being captured in this very ackward pose

by Anonymousreply 354October 20, 2018 7:40 PM

Oh they look TOTALLY stiff. But upon examination to me it just looks like he’s trying to walk down the street and talk and laugh, and she’s prancing and groping him in slightly odd ways. If she leans into nuzzle him or whatever he’ll respond, but it’ll still looks a little strange. That weird kiss shot could just be that she planted one on him at an odd moment and he wanted to break off to cross the street.

Again, not married to this theory, just spitballing.

by Anonymousreply 355October 20, 2018 7:45 PM

They look like a couple of buddies, I'm not getting any romantic vibes at all. Maybe it's because they're both kids. But with a guy as emotionally open as Tim you'd think there'd be more there.

by Anonymousreply 356October 20, 2018 7:48 PM

R312 maybe he doesn't. Maybe that's his style

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357October 20, 2018 7:48 PM

r346 lmafooo this pic's even worse. Poor Lily doing all the heavy lifting, he's so uncooperative. Stiff and bored out of his mind. He's getting no awards for this performance fr!

by Anonymousreply 358October 20, 2018 7:50 PM

R314 in that picture she is with her mum, who is well known — at least in France. So it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 359October 20, 2018 7:50 PM

r357 that's why he was improvising and licking Armie's face like an ol pro. He sure looks like he knows how to kiss in cmbyn.

by Anonymousreply 360October 20, 2018 7:54 PM

R356 eh him being emotionally open doesn’t necessarily mean he’d be into heavy street PDA, especially if he’s more aware that ppl recognize him everywhere. If he’s a little reticent about it and she’s fondling him, it could make him stiff.

by Anonymousreply 361October 20, 2018 7:57 PM

R323

[quote] Later on the Marta girl went into liking Charmie posts, what a mess.

So what you are saying is that this Marta girl is hinting at Charmie being real?

by Anonymousreply 362October 20, 2018 7:58 PM

God how many sets of pictures are we going to get loll

by Anonymousreply 363October 20, 2018 8:06 PM

I agree they seem like buddies to me. Like they’re doing each other a favor or something. She needs the Pr badly and he needs to look straight

by Anonymousreply 364October 20, 2018 8:06 PM

R361 I'm not just talking about street PDA, the whole body language is way off IMO. It's why I'm not buying it. They don't look like two people in a brand new relationship.

by Anonymousreply 365October 20, 2018 8:11 PM

365 alright alright fine. I mean I was 100% on board with that theory of things until 30 min ago, as I have also in my life been consumed by the haze of new sex. And if it’s good sex, it sure doesn’t look like that. But bad sex, or the-shine-is-wearing-of-and-I’m-realizing-i-don’t-actually-you-that-much sex, maybe.

But if a blind item gets release in the next week with some similar version of my theory I’m coming back here to gloat.

by Anonymousreply 366October 20, 2018 8:16 PM

“The shine is wearing off and I realize I don’t actually like you that much.” DL is killing my formatting.^^^^

by Anonymousreply 367October 20, 2018 8:17 PM

R350 Ok i'm willing to believe Elizabeth may have cheered this relationship on, real or fake, but that she had anything to do with Lily Rose getting the role in "The King" movie is laughable. You think Elizabeth talked to Brad Pitt and David Michod and told them they should cast Lily Rose? She is not that powerful in the industry. Not dissing Elizabeth, but come the fck on.

by Anonymousreply 368October 20, 2018 8:31 PM

If they don't run this someone tipped the tabloids off and this is done. Go to work kid.

by Anonymousreply 369October 20, 2018 8:36 PM

I say, let's wait and see what happens with this relationship and this couple. I do not like to make statements and I'm bad at guessing where all this will end up, but one thing I can tell you, I'm part of only one person in all this, and that person has a name: Timothée Hal Chalamet. Nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 370October 20, 2018 8:38 PM

R368 Never said that. But it was probably her idea to get them to "date".

Tim's representatives though could've easily sugested Lily Rose to the producers. Especially since it's a small part, it's Netflix we're talking about, and as far as names go hers is pretty big.

Marvel got Matt freaking Damon for a cameo in Ragnarok ffs, all because he's buddies with Hemsworth.

by Anonymousreply 371October 20, 2018 8:51 PM

R371 What you wrote here "I kinda believe this whole thing might have been agreed long before The King even happened and is probably the reason she got that job in the first place. Bet Elizabeth Chambers had a lot to do with it." made it sound like you meant Elizabeth had something to do with her casting. Thank you for clarifying that you only meant that Elizabeth had something to do with them getting together.

by Anonymousreply 372October 20, 2018 8:56 PM

GAY

by Anonymousreply 373October 20, 2018 8:57 PM

For sure Timothee has already seen these pics. Wonder what he feels/thinks when he saw them published online? Even if he has agreed to it, does he feel happy seeing all these photos are out there for the public to scrutinize? Proud? Embarrased? Mortified? Enjoying all the attention/speculation? Noticed too that he has started posting cute stories and a pic on his insta account, completing ignoring those LRD pics. This was what he did also when all that Marta/Cannes/theweeknd went down--never addressed those issues, just distracted the fans with other pics.

by Anonymousreply 374October 20, 2018 9:04 PM

Never complain; never explain

by Anonymousreply 375October 20, 2018 9:11 PM

Something is definitely stopping them from getting published in the US , I'm thinking its timmys pr with the help of Amazon , whoever said maybe Timmy wasn't fully in on it : I agree now

by Anonymousreply 376October 20, 2018 9:15 PM

R374 so true haha! Glad I wasn’t the only one that notices he does that.

by Anonymousreply 377October 20, 2018 9:21 PM

Just a thought and I may be wrong but do you guys think it’s possible that he was on board with it at first but now seeing all those batch of pics come out and the general reaction of everyone along with the fact that he has to have seen those people that are calling it out as PR, perhaps he is somewhat regretting it now hence why the pictures have stalled here in the US? I don’t know how all that works so I’m just guessing over here haha..

by Anonymousreply 378October 20, 2018 9:25 PM

R371 I am sorry, but to imagine that Timmy and his team are on the same level as Chris Hemsworth that they can suggest who to cast in the King movie (and for the producer to actually follow their suggestion) is just laughable. I know a lot of people think TC is the second coming, but nowhere is he in the same level as Hemsworth when it comes to sheer star power. Though Chris may not be as talented and has only succeeded (box-office wise) in the Thor/Avengers movies, those movies have grossed almost a billion dollars. He is worth millions to the Marvel producers, he knows it too, that is why he has the power to make Matt Damon appear in a cameo. Matt is also a legit A-lister and an Oscar winner. Even if Chris demanded this cameo, Marvel would be crazy to turn it down. But casting LRD just coz of Timmy's reps? Other than being known as the spawn of a famous actor, who is she? What has she done or accomplished? She is not known for her acting talent and from results of her previous films, is not exactly a box-office draw either.

by Anonymousreply 379October 20, 2018 9:27 PM

Tilting towards aborted and dropped. Lily's publicist has connections with the French tabloids so they ran it there. Guess he can breath again.

by Anonymousreply 380October 20, 2018 9:29 PM

R379 Connections - that's all I'm saying. People often do certain projects just because they're friends with somebody, or because the opportunity is there. The point with Marvel was that they got a really big name they otherwise wouldn't have bothered with to do a 2-minute scene (and in a somewhat rival franchise!) just because it was convenient. That's how things work in business and HW isn't any different.

by Anonymousreply 381October 20, 2018 9:36 PM

I do not understand very well how the subject of PR works, but it would be very sad that Tim lend himself to these bullshit when he wants to achieve a serious career in the industry. And her? It has been two years with a "nobody" that according to his own mother "sometimes he did not treat her very well and was a despot with her".

by Anonymousreply 382October 20, 2018 9:51 PM

She was cast because they needed a young French actress , she probably even auditioned -she isn't that famous , you guys are going too far thinking her getting cast is a conspiracy to do with this when it happened so long ago, Elizabeth chambers having a say in this is a complete joke she has no actual power over anyone other than armie

by Anonymousreply 383October 20, 2018 9:52 PM

In as much as I would like to believe that TC played no part in this and that he was not aware a photog was clearly following them around to take their pics, it is hard to do so esp seeing how awkward and stiff he was in those photos. Like he KNEW somebody was there watching them and taking pictures. In one of the kissing pics, he was clearly not into it. LRD was all passionate-mode (eyes closed and everything), while his eyes were open and he was in fact looking at something (somebody?) in the distance before him. And c'mon, he was not exactly born yesterday. He knew they were walking around the busy streets of NYC. He knew there would always be people around them who might recognize him and ready to take pics with a cellphone. People after all have been posting their selfies with him that were taken when they they encounter him walking around the streets of New York. Boy knows people could be watching, yet still went on to make out with LRD in full public view on two occasions.

by Anonymousreply 384October 20, 2018 9:54 PM

R382 yes, Timmy wants to be serious in his craft and to work with great directors and all that BS, but at the end of the day, he is just any other actor who wants to make it into HW. He wants critical acclaim, yes, but he also wants to be famous. He has already admitted at TIFF that he was enjoying all the public adoration/attention. Maybe once you tasted a tiny bit of fame, you thirst for more?

by Anonymousreply 385October 20, 2018 9:59 PM

R383 They would have most likely got someone much better then. I'm sorry, but Lily Rose is not a good actress. She gets gigs because of her name.

by Anonymousreply 386October 20, 2018 10:02 PM

I confess that I am the first person surprised with the photos since I have a hard time recognizing Tim who until a year ago did not want to talk about his private life because he himself "wanted to be private", to the person I am seeing now. Maybe we never knew the real Tim, or maybe they were really caught and for that reason he was uncomfortable. If this is a trick to distract on his sexual orientation this is quite pathetic, since he can not fake his whole life, nor use women always. Unless he is waiting for all the fury to go down and then show up with the person he truly loves. But if you are a reserved person, you probably never know that person.

by Anonymousreply 387October 20, 2018 10:02 PM

This is so funny, THE REAL TIM .... you mean the idea of him that you conjured up in your head by ignoring aspects of his personality that weren't what you wanted? He's a 22yr old straight white man who at 17 (before he was famous!) dated Lourdes Leon and made out with her in front of her mom ... He smokes weed and likes to party and loves the attention fame has brought him .. That real Tim ?

by Anonymousreply 388October 20, 2018 10:10 PM

And then another thing, I find it incredible that a girl like LRD, that despite the negative that could have lived in her house and with a father like Johnny Deep (that's another matter) was always ..... It was, despite everything, he is a very private person, and his mother who is an example of a woman with class and elegance. That woman is the secrecy and mystery personified. Is she going to turn the daughter into a reality show character ?!

by Anonymousreply 389October 20, 2018 10:14 PM

My theory on TC and fame is that he wants it, bc he likes attention and also wants a big career, but on some level he’s too self-conscious and self-scrutinizing to be fully at ease with it either. You can see in interviews that he questions how he comes across and interrogates himself constantly. he talks about liking attention and in the same breath says it makes him suspicious of himself — he said that during/after TIFF on like three different occasions. If you’re already inclined to be hard on yourself then becoming suddenly famous has to be a mindfuck, regardless of whether you also enjoy/crave it at the same time.

I wouldn’t be AT ALL surprised if he agreed to this PR thing for all the obvious reasons, and then when it actually came down to it, it made him uncomfortable. Hence the awkward pics, and probably even more so now that he can SEE how awkward and cheesy the pics look. And that article in the French mag (which I found a translation of) was so cringe-y. Im sure he hasn’t yet figured out the best way of playing the game yet, for him, and where he feels it’s important for him to draw the line.

R388 he can have competing impulses, just like every other human on earth. He’s 22, I doubt he even knows who “the real Tim” is yet. And he’s having to figure it out under some pretty weird fucking circumstances. Trial and error on a very big scale, with everyone watching .

by Anonymousreply 390October 20, 2018 10:16 PM

[R388]your comment is funny, unless you really know Tim, how do you know he does that? I just say what I saw last year, of course, I do not know Tim ... hence my question "is that the real Tim?" it's just a comment.

by Anonymousreply 391October 20, 2018 10:17 PM

None of us know the 'real" Tim. He probably doesn't. He dated a school mate Lourdes, we know because she is Lourdes, he might have dated other girls at school. We do not know if he is straight, gay or bi, and if he doesn't tell us, we will never know. He smokes weed like many people of his age and likes going out, he tends to drink a bit too much when out and be silly. He is also a good actor and ambitious. All this is normal, the terrible pr and weird photos are not normal. That is what is strange.

by Anonymousreply 392October 20, 2018 10:26 PM

R392 a reasonable comment, how shocking.

by Anonymousreply 393October 20, 2018 10:31 PM

Some people are too naive, others too short sighted. You are only getting worried cause you over obsessed with him. He knows how the game works and he knew he was going to get papped out in the streets. He is just another actor getting headlines. Oh and here is a memo: people grow up, change, discover themselves and what not, it's called coming of age, but they still do PR stunts in the midst of that, do you really want a list of all the celebrities that do this in this day and age? It's not just trashy C listers, some of the bests have done it before him, and new up and coming promises will do it after.

by Anonymousreply 394October 20, 2018 10:32 PM

Actors are an insecure lot. It's easy to get addicted to the applause, the attention, the hordes of fans, et al. Tim is not immune to the pull of being famous and being "loved" by the public. He is like every actor on the planet in that respect.

That is not to say that he is also a multifaceted person that has different sides and different impulses. He's human! As long as he does the work and continues to do his best in every role, I couldn't care less what he does PR wise. Date Lily Rose, date a model, date a dozen, I don't care, just keep making good movies.

by Anonymousreply 395October 20, 2018 10:35 PM

Still how do we think the entirety of the media in the US has blanked this? Surely that would cost an extreme amount of money to stop them and it will end up being futile?

by Anonymousreply 396October 20, 2018 10:35 PM

R396 this is the great mysterious weird of all of this to me. Beyond that it seems pretty self-evident of someone who is going through some “I’m 22 and an overnight superstar wtf!!” growing pains.

by Anonymousreply 397October 20, 2018 10:40 PM

Well, from reading the last few comments, I say the kid needs a therapist. I am not being facetious, I think this would be difficult for anyone. I cannot imagine being as young as he is and having to deal with all this scrutiny while also trying to make good career and life decisions. He seems insecure and a worried about how he is taking in fame. He loves the attention and is suspicious of how much he likes it. If I were Brian Swardstrom, I would require all my actors under 25 to see a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 398October 20, 2018 10:45 PM

The fact that it's been days since the first batch of pics came out, and there is still no mention of these recently-released photos in US media really stumps me. I understand that the French may have exclusive rights to these pics, but can't US media just write a sentence or two, then link to that French website? I know TC is still not that famous in US, but if the US media can write articles on some obscure reality TV celeb, surely they can grant a line or two about TC and LRD?

by Anonymousreply 399October 20, 2018 10:46 PM

He likely does see a therapist, most actors who can afford to, do.

by Anonymousreply 400October 20, 2018 10:47 PM

Someone mentioned that "obsession with Tim" and that, I believe, is over. All of us here are here for him, otherwise we would have gone to another forum. On the other hand, I have been 22 years old, and not so long ago, and I was always very clear that it was what attracted me and I liked it, I did not hesitate for a moment. At least in my case, that "fluid sexuality" never existed, and I am a millennial. And that "all the actors on the planet" have not been immune .. I can mention an actress who has never marketed her life and I'm sure you know her or at least you've seen on screen: Robin Wright.

by Anonymousreply 401October 20, 2018 10:47 PM

@r399 that's why I think there must be something stopping them be it a payoff or an injunction or some sort

by Anonymousreply 402October 20, 2018 10:49 PM

Well obviously the whole thing is fake and everyone in the American gossip world knows by now. Time to move to something else. This is done.

by Anonymousreply 403October 20, 2018 10:50 PM

Oh I’ve been thinking ever since the Oscar lead up started that I hope that boy has a good therapist. He seems very grounded and self-aware, with pretty strong values, which works in his favor overall but also has to make something as totally nuts and out-of-control as fame even harder in some ways.

R402 either that or his publicists has great relationship and other very high-profile clients, and this bargaining power. Kill these for a scoop on someone else, etc. that’s an old, old Hollywood trick too.

by Anonymousreply 404October 20, 2018 10:51 PM

R403 tabloids knowingly run fake all the time. That wouldn’t stop them if the story is good for pageviews; has to be something else.

by Anonymousreply 405October 20, 2018 10:52 PM

It would if you tipped them off and tell them is all bs, sell other scoop there is an article in this thread about it already, but don't take my word, see how this whole thing is dead in a few weeks.

People here are too worried, he'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 406October 20, 2018 10:54 PM

R400 I hope so

R401 There are exceptions, but they are just that, exceptions. I wish Ms. Wright had marketed herself better, there was a time between The Princess Bride and House of Cards, with a few exceptions, where she was not getting the roles she deserved. She is a wonderful actress that has missed out on a lot of roles. I do not want that fate for Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 407October 20, 2018 10:55 PM

The point is why go to all the trouble to call the pap and then try to bury the story. Because there is no doubt the pap was called and all was staged. So, did her team organised it without letting his team know? What happened between the photos being taken and now?

by Anonymousreply 408October 20, 2018 11:00 PM

@r404 do you know who their other clients are?

by Anonymousreply 409October 20, 2018 11:01 PM

R409 I have no idea who is publicists even are, beyond the woman who walks red carpets with him whose name I’ve never cared enough to try to dig up.

by Anonymousreply 410October 20, 2018 11:03 PM

R408 That's the real question. What happened that made them called the whole thing off on his part? I don't think we will ever know.

by Anonymousreply 411October 20, 2018 11:03 PM

Maybe there will be like a million re-runs of this story in the media on Monday and we’ll all feel verrrryyy stupid.

by Anonymousreply 412October 20, 2018 11:05 PM

R412 that's what I'm waiting for tbh

by Anonymousreply 413October 20, 2018 11:07 PM

[R407] I think you're wrong, Mrs. Wright took that path on her own, and she did not lose those roles, but she discarded them, because she did not want to be famous. His films are based on indie cinema basically, not the traditional one, and he never stopped working, but he gave pripority to his family, and that includes his ex Sean Penn. He has shot films like Denial, Loved (Erin Dignam) and many others, but when his children got older he started to work in earnest. What I would not like for Tim is such a strong race and wear out in the middle of the road because the industry has tired of him. And in today's industry it is even worse, because there is no quality, everything is summarized to the "beautiful child" of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 414October 20, 2018 11:08 PM

If there is something news-worthy that comes up, usually US media are quick to publish something about it (be it an article or pics). It doesn't matter if it's not true or fake or PR stunt or merely misinterpreted. They will run the story. The denials, the confirmations, the explanations, the apologies, the excuses...they all come later. Maybe TC is not famous, but he is not exactly a complete unknown either. So why no US media mentions at all? Is Timmy's team doing some damage control and trying to stop US media (though I can't imagine how one can do so)? Or maybe at this very moment they are setting up new "papped" photos--one that is more genuine-looking-- and release them in the next few days? Or perhaps Timmy and LRD will show up to an event together? Or maybe they have indeed broken up, and Timmy's team is thinking up of a good reason that will not make TC look like an a--hole? Last one I seriously doubt though. Breaking up now, after all these lovey-dovey pics, will only bring negative publicity to TC.

by Anonymousreply 415October 20, 2018 11:08 PM

Might be, we will see on Monday. But no mention on the Daily Fail sidebar of shame is weird. They publish any photo of Lily. Especially after the recent one of her hugging another man. The horror!

by Anonymousreply 416October 20, 2018 11:12 PM

R413 I actually do have my doubts, bc there were two sets of photos taken on different days, only one of which went to that French mag, and if they wanted some to run in the US, they would have sold the daytime set to a US pub. Pap photos usually hit the internet within like 48 hours of when they’re taken. But who knows. It IS all weird. And I do find TC’s burst of cuteness this morning a little odd too. He’s been more active than usual generally but this was pretty twee and fan-baity.

by Anonymousreply 417October 20, 2018 11:13 PM

R411 I wonder if the people he admires, like Saorsie and Greta are reacting to this and maybe telling him you don't have to do this? They haven't had to market themselves like this. Maybe they are understanding, but I can imagine the friends and mentors he has in the industry telling him he does not have to play the game like this. I don't know, I'm probably writing fanfiction, but he may be embarrassed like many have already said, about how things are playing out? Maybe he is realizing that what matters is that he do the work, work hard on Little Women, then Dune, and let that speak for him? He is surely getting a lot of contradictory advise from all types of people.

by Anonymousreply 418October 20, 2018 11:13 PM

I have no doubt he has different ppl telling him different things or just setting different examples. Ronan is a very protective of her private life but has still managed to become a pretty big star. Gotta make it all confusing.

by Anonymousreply 419October 20, 2018 11:15 PM

-R350 Yes. This thing was put into motion after Cannes went South. I wouldn’t put it past Timmys people to get Lily that small role in order to set up this scenario. He trusted Brian on this one and after seeing the pics and seeing the naysayers from fans and maybe his family Timmy is having second thoughts.

I’m more concerned about his obvious drastic weight loss, overall unhealthy looking and canceling on several appearances. I think this is a combination of stress, overworking and his anxiety. After LW he’ll have a few months, hopefully he’ll get some rest, eat some good food, and see a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 420October 20, 2018 11:15 PM

R407 Frankly, I don't care about Robin Wright. Why are we even comparing them? They are such different people with different career trajectories, it's unfair to even compare them. I do understand your concern about not wanting him to get overexposed to soon, but I don't think that will be a problem. I think he is talented enough to have a long career, and as he gets older, his goals may change. He seems to want leading man roles now, but later he may tire of that and want to do more character roles. In some interviews, he's even talked about wanting to teach young people. Who knows what he will do? It's exciting.

by Anonymousreply 421October 20, 2018 11:17 PM

Yeah I don't really gaf about this shit with Lily as long as it doesn't blow up in his face. If this helps establish him as straight for the ptb then it needed to be done so he can keep getting good work. They just need to stop overdoing it cause it looks faker with each batch of pics they release. I'm pretty worried about his overall state too, the weight loss, anxiety, stress etc. I hope he starts dealing with it properly cause I doubt he did it until now.

by Anonymousreply 422October 20, 2018 11:31 PM

he's probably in Boston right now and it was noticed he didnt have signal on his phone earlier but had wifi which makes be think he was travelling there on a bus or even a train when he was active on Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 423October 20, 2018 11:32 PM

He will be with Greta and the LW soon. Watch him gain weight and look rested in a couple of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 424October 20, 2018 11:34 PM

R420 he was supposed to have gained weight for The King movie, but I agree that he is skinnier now more than ever before. And he looks exhausted. And in that podcast, he was a lot more "rammbly" (?) than he usually is. Like he completely goes off-topic and starts talking about several things at once. He even apologises for this during the podcast. As if he is too tired to keep his thoughts in order. He already admitted to having anxiety issues, but add all the stress and the pressure he is under (BB is the first movie he did after his CMBYN success, and people are already expecting him to be nominated). It probably doesn't help that in all these press junkets and travelling, he is not surrounded by his friends, somebody who truly gets him. I doubt him and Felix and Carrell are hanging out. The CMBYN campaign was also rigorous, but he has Armie and Luca with him all that time. These three have really formed a genuine friendship, so they actually enjoyed being in each other's company. I hope he gets to relax a little bit once he starts working in LW. Though I doubt that he and Saoirse and Greta are actually that close, at least they are friends. And the fact that Saoirse is about his same age and is also a successful young actress in her own right, they have something in common to bond over. I hope she gives him good advise on how to deal with success and fame. And wasn't it Greta who advised him during that Woody Allen issue last year?

by Anonymousreply 425October 20, 2018 11:44 PM

Make it stop...things is like watching a train wreck. Pictures coming daily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426October 20, 2018 11:47 PM

They are the same pics from hours ago?

by Anonymousreply 427October 20, 2018 11:52 PM

@r424 huh I really think Tim and Greta and saorise are much closer than you think it's just they don't have social media so there no "proof" like you have with armie , but timothee even posting a cute pic of them like that is something

by Anonymousreply 428October 20, 2018 11:55 PM

* @r425

by Anonymousreply 429October 20, 2018 11:55 PM

Yeah I don't think he's THAT close to either Greta or Saoirse but I think he bonded with them more than with Felix and Steve so that's something. And it will be better for him to get his mind off all this shit and just work. I doubt it's gonna be a long or difficult shoot so maybe he can use this opportunity to rest, eat and STAY OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET!

by Anonymousreply 430October 20, 2018 11:58 PM

So, did he really block those anti Timmy/Lily Instagram accounts? People on tumblr are saying he did and comparing that to Armie's SM tantrums. Even if the whole think is fake as fuck, he still has the right to block whoever he likes, imo.

by Anonymousreply 431October 21, 2018 12:49 AM

Who the fuck cares about that? Hate accounts get blocked all the time.

by Anonymousreply 432October 21, 2018 12:59 AM

Online has picked up Timmy’s photo of Saoirse and Greta posted this morning but none of his kissing his lady love.

by Anonymousreply 433October 21, 2018 1:03 AM

r432 Well, the fans care. That's what I'm saying. His loudest fanbase is dramatic teenagers and some of the more passionate ones are saying he's "changed" or whatever because according to them he's more like Armie now. It's obviously irrelevant and dumb as hell but it's interesting that this Lily mess is changing those (obsessive) fans' opinion of him.

by Anonymousreply 434October 21, 2018 1:04 AM

I’m actually not that worried about his physical well-being. It’s clear the last few weeks have been hard on him, but I’m guessing he’ll learn through experience what his limitations are and i’d also guess is that his Ellen disappearance was him and/or his ppl finally hitting the breaks. If it becomes a repetitive pattern over the next couple of years then I’d be concerned, but he’s still pretty new at this.

by Anonymousreply 435October 21, 2018 1:07 AM

the fans or the crazy over dramatic stans? Like they weren't shouting and screaming when he was hanging with Abel a couple of months ago. Nothing important really, same old dumb drama. Good thing people forget quickly.

by Anonymousreply 436October 21, 2018 1:15 AM

Any box office reports for yesterday's expansion.

by Anonymousreply 437October 21, 2018 1:19 AM

Only one account was anti this Timmy/Lily thing but she is more anti-pr/fake, the other one was supporting the Timmy/Lily thing so.

by Anonymousreply 438October 21, 2018 1:25 AM

I’m just hoping if there was a LDR fallout we get a blind about it. All his tabloid activities thus far has come with counter-narrative BIs. It’s such a silly soap opera, it entertains me.

by Anonymousreply 439October 21, 2018 1:29 AM

R437 it's predicted at $1M for 300+ screens which is decent. no official numbers yet

by Anonymousreply 440October 21, 2018 1:39 AM

R439 same here. On one of the past threads I mentioned blind items and I got shit for it but honestly I feel there is some truth to them so I like reading them. And even if not they are entertaining lol.

by Anonymousreply 441October 21, 2018 1:50 AM

R441 I think some have truth to them but aren’t 100% true necessarily. What i find kind of interesting about the Tim ones is that they always read like they were crafted to not so much stir up extra shit but to cast doubt on the not-entirely-flattering stories you see about him in the tabloids. Which makes me feel like someone on the inside leaks them on purpose, even if they’re not entirely true.

by Anonymousreply 442October 21, 2018 2:18 AM

And yeah I find them entertaining even when they are blatantly bullshit. Whatever, I don’t watch reality tv, I have this shit instead!

by Anonymousreply 443October 21, 2018 2:19 AM

BB's budget was supposedly $25 M. I really don't know where did all the money go? Did it go mainly to the actor's salaries? To pay for the rights of the songs used in the film? Maybe to acquire the two books' rights? In comparison, Shape of Water reportedly cost $20 M to make. And that film involved CGI, costumes, special effects, make-up team, building of sets, etc. That movie's cast has more known actors in it (Sally, Octavia, Michael Shannon, Richard Jenkins, Stuhlbarg) so I would imagine the budget for their salary is much bigger than BB. Plus, I am sure Guillermo del Torre didn't come cheap either, as he is a way more famous director than Felix, and he has actually directed great movies in the past. So how come BB's budget still turned out to be bigger than SoW? Even other movies more similar in style/scope to BB (drama) like Three Billboards ($15 M) or Machester by the Sea ($8.5M) came out cheaper. BTW, BB's domestic number so far is around $280,000 so far.

by Anonymousreply 444October 21, 2018 2:21 AM

The huge budget of this film is a mystery. I would guess Carrell and shooting in California are the two big sources for its large cost. Carrell may have gotten a decent salary for this cause he is a known name. Chalamet did this before CMBYN blew up and got him a Oscar nom so he was defintiely paid peanuts.

Shooting in California must be expensive since most productions are mainly in Canada these days due to tax credits. Other than that I have no idea where the money went.

by Anonymousreply 445October 21, 2018 2:33 AM

WTF. $25 million. $280,000 so far. Well that is probably pocket change for Amazon Me Benzos can take the giant loss on this

by Anonymousreply 446October 21, 2018 2:34 AM

R432 The best thing that could happen is that Timothee loses some of those overdramatic fans, whatever their age. They drag everything down with their sense of entitlement and immaturity. Good riddance. He'll be gaining more fans anyway with Little Women and Dune.

by Anonymousreply 447October 21, 2018 2:58 AM

One of the producers for BB is Brad Pitt. Wasn't he also one of the producers of 12 years a slave? That movie was so much bigger/grander than BB, but still was cheaper to make (estimated to be $20-22M). Barring any miracles, BB will be lucky to break even. CMBYN was a much better film, it had better RT score (95%) and Metacritic score (93%), critics love it, most people liked it, but it still grossed only $40M plus worldwide (though with a budget of only $3.4M, they clearly made a huge profit). This doesn't bode well for BB. The film itself has just gotten lukewarm reviews (64% RT score....heck, even Halloween got a better score at 80%), it is just being propelled by great reviews of TC's acting. So-so film reviews, with disappointing box-office result, how much can these affect his chances for an Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 448October 21, 2018 3:02 AM

Oscars 2019 is still a long way to go. How will Timothee sustain his campaign for an Oscar if nobody cares to watch the movie? Is he eligible to be nominated for the various critics' awards given in the months leading to the Oscars? I am just wondering if they only nominate those involved in indie films? Or the movie's budget doesn't really matter? I only know that with the Independent Spirit Awards, they only allow small-budget movies to be included, so TC will not get another award from them next year. I am just asking this because winning these critics' awards (like he did last year for CMBYN) might be his only chance of keeping his name out there. Coz most likely by Jan 2019, nobody would even remember the BB film. But then again, this movie was produced by Plan B and distributed by Amazon Studios. Aren't they usually very good in Oscar campaigns for their films? Maybe they could work their magic to win an Oscar for TC as well.

by Anonymousreply 449October 21, 2018 3:27 AM

Wait wait wait. The 280,000 was for the opening weekend (3 days) at 4 theaters a week ago. It was actually Amazon's best opening ever and quiet good for what this film is. Wait until Monday to know how the expansion went. About awards, he is already getting the HFA on November 4th, he should pick some critics awards as well. And he will most likely get a SAG nom as well.

by Anonymousreply 450October 21, 2018 3:36 AM

Come to think about it, this is not the first time Timmy's been involved in PR stunt. Remember him going to a basketball match with Elgort last year? Of course that doesn't confirm these pics with LDR is another PR, just laying it out that Timmy will not mind doing himself or anyone a favor

by Anonymousreply 451October 21, 2018 3:55 AM

Per Box-office Mojo website, the total gross so far as of Oct 18 (BB was released on Oct 12) was $282,952. That's very good, isn't it. I am sure it will do a lot better once it is released nationwide. When I watched it last Thursday, the movie theater was almost full. I am very optimistic this movie will do well.

by Anonymousreply 452October 21, 2018 3:56 AM

R452 I think it's a fantastic opening, but the budget for the movie was too high. I don't expect too much at BO to be honest, it's not a pleasant movie and reviews have been mixed, but I am confident Timothée will have another great award's season, and yes he could get that second Oscar nom even for a struggling film like this and that is just outstanding on its own.

by Anonymousreply 453October 21, 2018 4:05 AM

The HFA awards are bought by the studio. They're a joke if you see that the director of BB is getting an awards for this shitty movie

by Anonymousreply 454October 21, 2018 4:13 AM

Ps another reason this year's HFA are a shit show Hugh Jackman is getting best actor for The front Runner, the worst reviewed movie of the year.

by Anonymousreply 455October 21, 2018 4:16 AM

HFA is what you get when you can't at Gothams :) Still Sam Rockwell got the same award last year and ended up winning :)

by Anonymousreply 456October 21, 2018 4:18 AM

^ and Rachel Weisz from The Favourite is also getting the HFA as best supporting actress, she is obviously a fort runner. So yeah, Timmy can totally get that nom.

by Anonymousreply 457October 21, 2018 4:21 AM

front runner*

by Anonymousreply 458October 21, 2018 4:22 AM

I haven't been on one of these threads in months because they seem to get bogged down with a few people arguing over ridiculous things (and this thread was no exception), but a few comments:

Any PR is good PR. Never forget it. Whether he's with her or not, he picked up some PR. At least in France. Which means that some hip French director saw it and might become more interested because of the Vanessa connection, etc.

He's not that well known here still so I'm not surprised the media here didn't pick this up. She's not well known here either. Major gossip media needs eyeballs to look at their content so a reality star is going to win hands down every time over a fairly unknown young couple stiffly kissing on a NYC street.

I went to the first Lincoln Square screening last Friday afternoon and took pics which I put on SM and several people (some of them are up on the current scene, etc.) said, "Who?" The rest said nothing.

He was well spoken and very confident during that panel (even handling a cringe-worthy young female who got up and said, "I LOVE YOU!" when she was supposed to ask a question). He didn't ping at all, but you can take that for what it's worth. He looked well and he didn't appear underweight (compared to how he looked in BB in some of those scenes near the end). What I found particularly appealing about him is that he is a normal good-looking guy. He's not what I would call movie star handsome...someone who would stop you in your tracks if you saw him. I know that many young NYC women would notice him if they passed him on the street here (and they would know who he is), but with a baseball hat and sunglasses, he could easily walk around town during the day (when many of those young women are at work) with few noticing him.

by Anonymousreply 459October 21, 2018 4:54 AM

[quote] He's not that well known here still so I'm not surprised the media here didn't pick this up. She's not well known here either

hahahahahaha don't tell me you seriously think that's the reason nobody in America picked this up.

by Anonymousreply 460October 21, 2018 5:00 AM

The Favorite will be a best picture nominee. It may have a best actress and two supporting actress nominees along with a host of other potential Oscar catagories. That is why Weitz is getting an award.

by Anonymousreply 461October 21, 2018 5:15 AM

R459 thank you for posting your thoughts. What a breath of fresh air reading a post from someone who doesn't live here.

by Anonymousreply 462October 21, 2018 5:15 AM

R461 Yes, and? People were saying HFA were a joke, and they are, but the recipients can go into winning the Oscars, so don't think this is hurting his chances at a nom.

by Anonymousreply 463October 21, 2018 5:25 AM

R462 Maybe you should go to twitter. Tons of fresh air there hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 464October 21, 2018 5:27 AM

Not saying Timmy doesn't deserve the Oscar nomination, but HFA (and to some extent Golden Globe) will not be my selling point.

by Anonymousreply 465October 21, 2018 5:29 AM

R452 Triggered? It's a joke, I roosting here as well.

by Anonymousreply 466October 21, 2018 5:31 AM

^^^*I'm

by Anonymousreply 467October 21, 2018 5:33 AM

R465 Oh yeah that's true, of course, but people were asking what awards he was going to get if the Gotham was a no. So he already has the HFA and I'm sure he is getting a couple of critics as well. The SAG nomination I'm pretty confident, what happens after that, who knows, but I bet he gets in for the Globes and, if no better competition comes up, the Oscars as well.

by Anonymousreply 468October 21, 2018 5:37 AM

R459 I agree with most of this, except that the media is in fact breathlessly obsessed with him. Especially women’s media, they write shit up when he breathes. Vulture is the same. One of the women’s mags does a weekly roundup just about him. So the lack this time around is strange.

by Anonymousreply 469October 21, 2018 5:38 AM

US Weekly did write several days ago an article about them being seen kissing in NYC. So, I don't buy the idea that they do not know him, or that they think that he is such a complete unknown that nobody will care to read about him. They did write that story, so they are aware they have readers out there who knows about TC. That is why it is mystifying that now there is actual photographic evidence to their story, they haven't bothered (so far) to write a follow-up, even if it is just to say that "so and so French mag has the actual kissing pics". Anyway, one never knows. Maybe come this Mon day, US media outlets will finally bombard us with several new articles about them and maybe more recent pics.

by Anonymousreply 470October 21, 2018 5:45 AM

Maybe they were just delayed and will be out soon as to have headlines when the movie buzz starts dying down, but maybe the whole thing was cancelled. We'll know soon enough

by Anonymousreply 471October 21, 2018 6:32 AM

Fine if the HFA want to give Timmy the supporting actor award but I find it incredibly ridiculous that Felix is getting some kind of director award for wrecking this film with his shitty editing

by Anonymousreply 472October 21, 2018 7:17 AM

-R451 Don’t think the basketball games with Ansel Elgort were PR. TC has been a long time Knicks fan and who it pass up a chance to have courtside seats.

Critics are not liking BB, but some liked Timmy‘s performance. If he gets an award from them, the HW community may take notice because it’s the critics who really watch all the films many of the Golden Globes and Oscar voters just follow popular opinion.

Ben is Back is coming out and the critics who screened it already are comparing the two movies ( mainly because of subject matter and both have up-and-coming young male actors ) and giving praise to both Julia’s and Lucas his performances.

by Anonymousreply 473October 21, 2018 7:59 AM

Don't think the PR was 'cancelled' because you can't really do that , I'm guessing there is something else going on which we will find out later. Even if the photos get posted on Monday there must have been something stopping them until then and the upthread suggestion that his PR swapped a it for a better scoop to keep it out of tabloids sounds belivable

by Anonymousreply 474October 21, 2018 8:53 AM

Since Vanessa was in town, will we get "candid" photos meeting the mother? Pass the sick bucket...

by Anonymousreply 475October 21, 2018 8:58 AM

Maybe will he "date" Emma Watson, she is also half-French... Hahahahaha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 476October 21, 2018 9:12 AM

what are usernames of the accounts he /blocked/ ?

by Anonymousreply 477October 21, 2018 9:20 AM

-R474 what could his people swap these pics for cause til now other then hanging with The Weekend this guy leads an uneventful life. Hope it’s not pics of them moving in together or getting engaged or even crazier married. Am saying just what could they offer?

by Anonymousreply 478October 21, 2018 10:29 AM

[R419] You're right, I love this girl, she is a very private person and is not on social networks. Anyway I want to break a spear against social networks, used with intelligence are very useful. A person can be on Instagram and Twitter and remain private, even if that person is famous. (the comment of social networks before someone bites me, I have done it only as a thought).

by Anonymousreply 479October 21, 2018 10:55 AM

@r478 what? I meant they maybe swapped for bigger scoop about someone else instead

by Anonymousreply 480October 21, 2018 11:11 AM

[R480] With another person? And on whose behalf, Tim, or Lily? This gets really interesting !.

by Anonymousreply 481October 21, 2018 11:21 AM

no idea who or what and this is purely speculation but I mean on timothees behalf or amazon/plan b/netflix's behalf I guess ?

by Anonymousreply 482October 21, 2018 11:26 AM

The only reason they would pull this is if one or both parties wanted out. I can't see them going with this and having him hook up with someone else that would make him look bad. Timmy should just get himself a long-term girlfriend/ beard like Ansel Elgort and he too would be getting roles like west side story, JFK & now David Bowie.

BTW Lucas movies are going to do just fine without this kind of noise

by Anonymousreply 483October 21, 2018 11:42 AM

Lucas has a Dad that can get him roles. Timothee is on his own and has to play the PR game.

by Anonymousreply 484October 21, 2018 11:45 AM

The box office is pretty irrelevant at this point as his buzz is still there, however it shows he's still unknown to a lot of people in spite of what stans think. If they don't go overboard with this pr crap to the point where he becomes a joke he should have no problem getting nominated.

by Anonymousreply 485October 21, 2018 11:45 AM

Also the critics love him so he'll probably get a lot of noms from all the critics associations which will help him sustain the buzz when his mediocre movie will be lost in the shuffle.

by Anonymousreply 486October 21, 2018 11:54 AM

Two things: 1 young actors private lives being aired in public like this will NOT help them win Oscars. 2.not as many critics love him as you think, just wait.

by Anonymousreply 487October 21, 2018 12:00 PM

We'll see. So far he's gotten the best notices out of the BSA potential nominees, if he had a good movie he'd win alas, he doesn't so he'll have to content himself with a nom.

by Anonymousreply 488October 21, 2018 12:10 PM

R483 Timmy got Dune's role without even going to an audition like Spiderman. He will be fine with or without PR, and he very certainly doesn't need to be like Elgort

by Anonymousreply 489October 21, 2018 12:12 PM

Ali or grant will win the golden globe unless asib sweeps. as for the Oscar I think it could be someone the pundits are under estimating right now

by Anonymousreply 490October 21, 2018 12:49 PM

-R484 little unfair if Lucas didn't bring the goodies, his movies would go the way of Lily's and with the exception of Baby Driver Ansel. Family connection gets you in the door but talent keeps you in the room.

Agree TC has to do solely on talent and a little PR but not this!

by Anonymousreply 491October 21, 2018 12:59 PM

Lucas is a good actor and don't get why timothees fans dislike him so much

by Anonymousreply 492October 21, 2018 1:16 PM

[QUOTE]Timothee is on his own and has to play the PR game

No he doesn't. The idea he has to play this game is just something you've all created so you can still cling to the idea that your precious little Timothee is perfect, and avoid facing up to the fact that he's as much a famewhore as you all criticise LRD for being.

by Anonymousreply 493October 21, 2018 1:20 PM

[quote] Lucas has a Dad that can get him roles

Why are people acting as if Lucas' dad is some huge Hollywood power player? He wrote/directed a few critically acclaimed films over a decade ago, that's all. At this point, it's more a case of Lucas getting his dad work than the other way around - he's probably the reason that "Ben Is Back" got off the ground in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 494October 21, 2018 1:26 PM

I saw Ben is Back and Boy Erased. Lucas is getting absolutely nothing this year. His best performance comes from the 10 minutes he was at mid 90s and that movie is not getting anything either. You dont have to like him or dislike him to know that by now. The it boy that emerge with award season buzz was Timothee. Ben is back is even worse than Boy erased and BB

by Anonymousreply 495October 21, 2018 1:30 PM

And Timothee playing a PR stunt is not the end of the world. Even his idol Joaquin Phoenix did it.

by Anonymousreply 496October 21, 2018 1:34 PM

boy erased will not be the flop people are predicting , watch Lucas get a GG nod for BA in a drama and Timmy not get one for BSA

by Anonymousreply 497October 21, 2018 1:36 PM

Boy erased could do okayish, is still the worse performance Lucas gave all year. One tone and boring.

by Anonymousreply 498October 21, 2018 1:38 PM

It has good reviews (more compared to beautiful boy) with one really bad one bringing down the metascore and it hasn't even come out yet, it doesn't seem like my kind of film but the public will love it

by Anonymousreply 499October 21, 2018 1:43 PM

Honestly, the movie is plagued with the same errors as BB, bad editing, confusing flashbacks, PSA announcements. The only outstanding performance is Nicole's, even Crowe is only acceptable. The topic at hand may help or it may backlash horribly as the movie is not convincing, and people won't like it was directed by a straight man. I can totally see this not doing well. The truth is Lucas is not getting a nom for this, just like Tim is not winning either.

by Anonymousreply 500October 21, 2018 1:50 PM

[QUOTE]and people won't like it was directed by a straight man

And yet people have no problem with the leads in Call Me being straight, or the lead of Dear Simon being straight, or the author of the book it was based on being straight. I'm not disputing your point by the way, just annoyed by the way people are so selective in their outrage.

by Anonymousreply 501October 21, 2018 1:54 PM

And by Dear Simon, I meant Love, Simon, obviously

by Anonymousreply 502October 21, 2018 1:55 PM

Waiting for the blind about why not a single US gossip site or publication wrote about those photos

by Anonymousreply 503October 21, 2018 1:55 PM

There was quite a bit of discourse online about timothee getting plaudits for playing a bi/gay character but being straight himself. I saw some anti Nick Robinson / love Simon tweets as well.sort of related but Moonlight was directed by a straight man

by Anonymousreply 504October 21, 2018 1:58 PM

true, but call me by your name is not so much a gay movie as a movie about love having no boundaries , and love Simon is not winning anything either. The reason why BE is getting criticism is because is not a convincing gay story portrayal, and people attribute that to the director being straight. At the end of the day, it was also the fact that at some point someone was going to say something and this year it finally happened.

by Anonymousreply 505October 21, 2018 2:00 PM

Queen Cate has spoken, debate's over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506October 21, 2018 2:03 PM

Lucas not being straight will help the film , as I assume he will likely be asked about his sexuality again

by Anonymousreply 507October 21, 2018 2:04 PM

Yes, maybe, but the movie will at best do okay. Just look at the Gothams, BE was eligible to get noms and got 0. Lucas has no shots for this or ben is back. The raves are Timothee's, he literally has the best reviews out of any supporting actor, and he is the one with a path to get noms, specially when critics awards start rolling, he will get momentum. That's why he is still in contention at awards sites and Lucas is completely dead there. Even with this weak movie, Timothee can get in and that is just outstanding.

by Anonymousreply 508October 21, 2018 2:16 PM

Wildlife didnt get any noms either and it's getting great reviews , the Gotham awards don't mean much

by Anonymousreply 509October 21, 2018 2:29 PM

Oh Gotham never hurt. And Wildlife flopped at BO really badly, I don't think the comparison helps :). Anyway, after seeing BE and reading the reviews I'm confident Lucas is not getting noms for this.

by Anonymousreply 510October 21, 2018 2:37 PM

[QUOTE]Lucas is a good actor and don't get why timothees fans dislike him so much

I'd actually quite like to know why this is too. It's so bad that a poster slightly pushes back against the idea Lucas's dad is getting him all the roles, and then a poster appears out of nowhere trying to convince everyone Lucas was terrible.

by Anonymousreply 511October 21, 2018 3:05 PM

Lucas is a good actor, but if he does not perform, he does not perform. As a lead I don't see much future, as a character actor I can see him winning an oscar in 6 or 7 years. The question is, why do some Lucas stans take issue with this? Don't you see the critics clearly put one performance over the others? Are you the same people that came here in the summer saying Lucas was going to sweep at festivals and get all the praise for ben is back and Boy erased? It won't happen. No need to be victims here.

Anyway, this is not the Lucas thread. Timothee is starting to shoot LW this week. We'll get candids soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 512October 21, 2018 4:04 PM

R492 R511 stand down everyone! I only meant that Lucas has more connections than Timothée and may be spared having to play the game in the same way. Others disagree and think those connections don’t help Lucas that much. I like Lucas, it was not an insult to him. This industry is hard to get into and stay in, and Lucas should use every advantage he has. Just like Tim has to use PR if necessary to stay in people’s minds. The PR he is doing is not even that bad. People have to do all kinds of things to stay in the game.

Let’s not exaggerate and say the Timmy fandom hates Lucas. No they don’t. People compare them because they are two young actors coming up in the industry at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 513October 21, 2018 4:09 PM

I guess the expansion for BB did not go well. Read over at Awards watch that it fell pretty huge.

by Anonymousreply 514October 21, 2018 4:09 PM

I would have liked to seen Nicholas Hoult or Topher Grace get some supporting love over the mess BB is.

by Anonymousreply 515October 21, 2018 4:11 PM

I actually hope we don’t get anymore candids for awhile. It’s starting to look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 516October 21, 2018 4:12 PM

i meant LW candids not the PR stunt!

by Anonymousreply 517October 21, 2018 4:14 PM

Oh okay haha R517

by Anonymousreply 518October 21, 2018 4:28 PM

Just fwiw, I’m a Tim fan and I wish Lucas Hedges nothing but the very best. I think he’s an exciting actor and seems like a lovely guy. Not particularly excited for his two films this year based on what I’ve heard, but I’m also not that excited for BB despite he raves Tim has been getting— all three are likely films I’ll wait to see online.

by Anonymousreply 519October 21, 2018 4:57 PM

R514 it actually had one of the highest per theatre averages of the weekend, its drop was actually not unexpected and not much to worry about. This isnt going to be a monster hit, if Amazon thought it was they wouldn't be platform releasing it. The pearl clutchers at Awards Watch just like being bitchy, not like the dignified folks on datalounge lol

by Anonymousreply 520October 21, 2018 5:11 PM

Honestly, the people predicting him know the movie won't do much at BO and that it has mixed reviews, he is in a unique position cause at this point those facts alone should had buried him a long time ago, and he is still in the race. He should move his TV appearances to mid and late November, that is when he is going to need that push.

by Anonymousreply 521October 21, 2018 5:17 PM

The beard already got herself a man that can actually satisfy her and Timothée Perkins can finally spend the weekend fucking his boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522October 21, 2018 6:20 PM

Is that a new photo of Tim and Lilly

by Anonymousreply 523October 21, 2018 6:35 PM

R522 That daily mail story trying to suggest there was something between her and that dude surfaced a day after the TC pics which I found odd. She clearly called the paps for that one too, she’s looking right at photog.

R523 no Lily and some male model who has been dating a kardashian. Photo set ran a couple days ago

by Anonymousreply 524October 21, 2018 6:37 PM

That is Luka Sabbat. The photos are from Wednesday night.

by Anonymousreply 525October 21, 2018 6:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526October 21, 2018 6:39 PM

This is embarrassing His beard is dating a Kardassian. Timmy is gonna catch a std for sure

by Anonymousreply 527October 21, 2018 6:41 PM

Since there has been no sightings or new/more recent pics of them together (the kissing pics were taken more than a week ago) maybe they did break-up already,that's why there has been no coverage from US media. Or maybe since TC is probably in Boston right now busy working for LW...when the cat is away, the mice will play...LOL

by Anonymousreply 528October 21, 2018 6:47 PM

I mean I don’t think LRD is “dating” sabbat any more than she was “dating” TC I just think it’s odd that she deliberately got photo’d with Sabbat when those TC pics were set to run.

by Anonymousreply 529October 21, 2018 6:52 PM

Nah this shit ain't over until after they're done with the King promo.

by Anonymousreply 530October 21, 2018 6:55 PM

If they didn't sign a contract, it could be over. If they did...

by Anonymousreply 531October 21, 2018 6:57 PM

Do you even know how fauxmances work? Because that's what this is.

by Anonymousreply 532October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

I don’t think the king is a major enough project that they could have really had leverage to make two to sign a contract for the sake of publicity. It’s netflix, mid-budget. She’s a minor character. I doubt there’s a contract. They can bail whenever they want, they should just be smart about it.

by Anonymousreply 533October 21, 2018 7:04 PM

Man those are some serious cankles going on

by Anonymousreply 534October 21, 2018 7:05 PM

Remember the blind saying he was worried she was too wild? Sounds very like a temporary deal.

by Anonymousreply 535October 21, 2018 7:06 PM

They'll maybe cool it off a little or do the on again off again shtick but they're not "breaking up" until after the promo.

by Anonymousreply 536October 21, 2018 7:07 PM

Whether it was for real or just for PR, can't believe Timmy has chosen to associate himself with a girl who hangs out with the likes of Kardashians and their ilk.

by Anonymousreply 537October 21, 2018 7:08 PM

Yeah I think that blind read like it was leaked by someone who wanted to put a bit of a damper on the makeout story and set him up with an exit. If they don’t think it’s working well for him there’s no way they’ll drag it out for a year.

by Anonymousreply 538October 21, 2018 7:09 PM

Gayer than Andrew Garfield plus bad taste in bears.

by Anonymousreply 539October 21, 2018 7:11 PM

They only really need to drag it out for a few months, because he'll be for six months in Budapest soon. Easy.

by Anonymousreply 540October 21, 2018 7:12 PM

R537. Lordy. I’m not a huge LRD fan but she’s hardly prancing around with the K clan on the regular. So famous ppl know some of the same ppl as other famous ppl. Chill.

by Anonymousreply 541October 21, 2018 7:13 PM

beards*

by Anonymousreply 542October 21, 2018 7:14 PM

She's not one to hang out with the kardashians at all most of her friends are arty alternative model types ... Lukas has been a fashion it boy and friend for a while but just started seeing kourtney last month, she hugged him how scandalous .. Seriously it's nothing you all are acting like he's fucking a Jenner

by Anonymousreply 543October 21, 2018 7:21 PM

But... but... she's friends with Elizabeth and kissing her ass like a pro.

by Anonymousreply 544October 21, 2018 7:28 PM

she's known elizabth and been commenting on her pics for some time , maybe they met during the lone ranger days

by Anonymousreply 545October 21, 2018 7:34 PM

Very well, then, according to the script, now plays a romantic getaway to Paris, with a romantic cruise on the Seine included. Private parties in LA on Christmas day, with a nice trip to the Cayman Islands with the Hammers, and until the awards season. In May, a romantic boat trip around Cannes, including a session of passionate kisses in Sain Paul de Vence ... right? JAJAJAJAJAJ

by Anonymousreply 546October 21, 2018 8:08 PM

Shit show is over. The sooner you move on, the better. At least people will google him and see he dated a girl.

by Anonymousreply 547October 21, 2018 8:12 PM

We all think we know what's going on but we know nothing. Let's just see how this farce plays out. Maybe these two kids will end up falling in love? Bigger absurdities have happened.

by Anonymousreply 548October 21, 2018 8:26 PM

Just Jared just posted the kissing pics. So the French tabs probably had the exclusive rights up until today and now the US media can post them.

by Anonymousreply 549October 22, 2018 4:40 PM

Yeah a handful of the bottom-barrel gossip blogs here and abroad seem to have picked them up this morning. I still wonder why no one is running the daytime set? No one seems to have had exclusive rights to those. I haven’t stopped finding the whole thing odd.

by Anonymousreply 550October 22, 2018 4:49 PM

The jj piece saying the pics are "from earlier this month" ,,,eye roll ,,, why is everywhere only getting them now? it's not like they will help his current film?

by Anonymousreply 551October 22, 2018 5:05 PM

JJ has a large readership, but it’s kind of a formless content dump. They publish pretty much literally everything without really bothering to make a story out of it.

by Anonymousreply 552October 22, 2018 5:09 PM

is anyone else getting stronger/jake or breathe/andrew vibes from beautiful boy where both performances were shortlisted for the oscars until end of nov/dec last year? i'm on the fence because bb wasn't an immediate box office flop like those two movies were (who knows with the upcoming expansion) and timothee has much better raves.

by Anonymousreply 553October 22, 2018 5:35 PM

I think Timothees chances remain high compared to similar-performing films from previous years bc at this point, it’s a weirdly empty playing field. If there were more strong contenders for BSA this year I’d say his chances were a lot weaker, but no one can come up with more than 1-2 real competitors in all of these conversations.

Then again, I’m not a serious awards watcher. I love watching the fall/winter haul of films, but I find who actually gets nommed or wins kind of dull to follow bc the awards themselves have seemed so rigged and uninspired for so many years. Sorry if that makes me a snob! I am hoping this starts to shift with changes to the academy, etc.

by Anonymousreply 554October 22, 2018 5:58 PM

R544. Same. I just can't take the awards seriously anymore. Too much info out there about the silly politics of it, how they are bought, and how a lot of the voters just vote for stuff they haven't even seen . It just doesn't seem to have enough validity.

by Anonymousreply 555October 22, 2018 6:25 PM

Again Nicholas Hoult is fantastic in The Favorite and should be in the conversation for best supporting actor. BB was a horrible film

by Anonymousreply 556October 22, 2018 6:26 PM

Who watches or cares about the Oscars anymore. Aren't they running it in the afternoon instead of an evening telecast?

by Anonymousreply 557October 22, 2018 6:28 PM

I think people care more about the game of who is in contention and could possibly win one over the actual win itself. If you asked people who won what probably just two years ago very few people would even know.

by Anonymousreply 558October 22, 2018 6:31 PM

I never saw Three Billboards or the creature feature from last year. Had no appeal for me

by Anonymousreply 559October 22, 2018 6:33 PM

@R430

[quote] STAY OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET!

LOL! Like you?

by Anonymousreply 560October 22, 2018 6:38 PM

R559 The creature feature was UGGGGGGHHHHHH. I like a lot of things about del Toro, and he seems like a lovely person, but the fact that that film won against SO MANY genuinely interesting and less conventional noms is part of why the Oscars still frustrate me so much.

I am very interested in the future of TC’s career though, and awards aren’t totally irrelevant to that convo. I just hope he doesn’t start making DiCaprio decisions in order to try to win one.

by Anonymousreply 561October 22, 2018 6:40 PM

Congratulations Timmy, you are now on the sideboard of shame of the Daily Hatemail. I hope you are satisfied, all that work has borne fruit. Officially an alpha male.

by Anonymousreply 562October 22, 2018 6:40 PM

It was only a matter of time I guess.

by Anonymousreply 563October 22, 2018 6:44 PM

R562 I love how only the thirstyist of the thirsty rags have picked this up. No People, US Weekly, Page Six, Vulture, or any of the slightly more legit women’s pubs, like Jezebel or the online editions of CN/Hearst titles. Which usually track his every breath, and published the much more vague items from weeks ago. WHAT a weird fiasco. Someone must have fucked something up.

by Anonymousreply 564October 22, 2018 6:47 PM

Now that the Daily Fail and JJ picked this up, perhaps now we will be getting another blind soon. I’m curious as to what they will say about it

by Anonymousreply 565October 22, 2018 7:10 PM

R493 or better still, that like any 22 year old, he wants to get laid?

by Anonymousreply 566October 22, 2018 7:10 PM

If you look at the dailymail pics it appears he notices paps mid kiss and pulls away hahaha

by Anonymousreply 567October 22, 2018 7:37 PM

Maybe he's the one who is fed up of being called gay, or fey or whatever. I have seen so many photos of his on social media in which fangirls have given him make-up: rose cheeks and red lips, eyeliner, mascara and all that.....I felt a bit bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 568October 22, 2018 7:57 PM

Entertainment Tonight just posted about it. Still find it odd they’re reporting on like 10 day old pics.

by Anonymousreply 569October 22, 2018 8:01 PM

eonline too

by Anonymousreply 570October 22, 2018 8:09 PM

R569 I mean they’re reporting on it bc they’re “new” to the public, and there’s nothing more recent. Question is why it took a week for the pics to be reported at all. Throwaway shots usually hit DM and JJ and the like in a couple of days. Stories reps actually want to push wind up in the more established rags with bullshit quotes from “a source close to the couple.” Thats where it’s weird to me.

by Anonymousreply 571October 22, 2018 8:10 PM

R568 fangirls do that with any boy they find cute. I think it's a possibility but I think if that was the case, he would try a little harder to appear conventionally 'manly' or whatever. Other than going out in sweats sometimes he's still quite soft and delicate in his mannerisms. Plus his fancy flowery fashion choices are not exactly what your regular alpha male star would wear. I'm well aware fashion and apparent behavior are not at all indicative of anything, but if he really wanted to change his overall image he would. So far, to me, he seems to enjoy playing with his image and showing different sides of himself depending on the time, place and his own mood I guess.

by Anonymousreply 572October 22, 2018 8:11 PM

He’s also not exactly projecting manhood in those shots. In the daytime ones in particular he looks like a middle schooler drowning in his sweats. He could have groomed a bit if he wanted to seem suave.

by Anonymousreply 573October 22, 2018 8:14 PM

Corect i don't think he cares as much about that as some of you think as he regularly goes without shaving and wears a hat instead of styling his hair

by Anonymousreply 574October 22, 2018 8:20 PM

The eonline article is claiming the pics are from this weekend and has quotes from "eyewitnesses" lol

by Anonymousreply 575October 22, 2018 8:23 PM

I think 'pretty boys' always try to do that. Jared Leto would, in the past, try to look as scruffy as possible; so did Leo and Brad.

by Anonymousreply 576October 22, 2018 8:23 PM

R575 wait, this weekend like a day ago? Well that’s... obviously not true. Hahahahaha I just looked at it. Just having seen that whole photoset, those quotes are all off. Some jr writer at E! was not trying very hard.

by Anonymousreply 577October 22, 2018 8:32 PM

Yep! haha. Looks like they just took a look at the different pics and wrote quotes based on them. "An eyewitness says they stood in line with their arms around each other." Yeah, we all saw that.

by Anonymousreply 578October 22, 2018 8:38 PM

All of the coverage that came out today was like that. It seems like what happened is that rather than try to push the photos into some sort of actual gossip item like in France, they were just dumped online after a week and the blogs that wanted to run them picked them up and threw together some text. Wonder if that was on purpose, or if they couldn’t find a US buyer who wanted a scoop? I guess we’ll never know, unless there’s a blind.

by Anonymousreply 579October 22, 2018 8:59 PM

@R579 blah, blah, blah, 'actual gossip', blah blah, 'the blogs that wanted to run them picked them up', blah blah wanted a scoop'........

All of you on this thread are acting like this is the romance of the century. These are just two kids, who've decided to hang out.....Ffs do something productive, you are just repeating the same thing again and again. in a loop. Move on....Nothing to see here, no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 580October 22, 2018 9:07 PM

I buyer would imply a pap that on his own went and took photos to sell. He would not stalk them three times and then not find a buyer. One set of photos and off. The fact there are so many means it is a called pap and in these cases the photos are sold to the gossip rags, not bought. Very strange indeed.

by Anonymousreply 581October 22, 2018 9:07 PM

R580 Well, most of the ppl here think its the fake romance of the century, if anything

by Anonymousreply 582October 22, 2018 9:21 PM

R581 you mean that they called the paps on themselves and then the photog couldn’t find someone to sell them to? I’m not sure what you mean, sorry!

lol when LRD called a pap on herself just hugging that Sabat dude DM ran the photos in a day.

by Anonymousreply 583October 22, 2018 9:38 PM

Sorry I have been reading the Daily fail too long and started writing as their unpaid work experience. They call the papas and they pay the larger rags to publish if needed. There is no other reason why such stories get onto these sites, even on slow days, example Lily buying pizza in August. So it seems strange that they sat on these photos for 2 weeks. We will see what happens, most of the comments think it is all pr.

by Anonymousreply 584October 22, 2018 9:59 PM

So is he shooting LW?

by Anonymousreply 585October 22, 2018 9:59 PM

As of 0ct 21, BB has grossed $698,687. The movie expanded to 48 theaters (from an initial 4 theaters) on the 19th. When are they planning to release this to more theaters across the US?

by Anonymousreply 586October 22, 2018 11:06 PM

According to Indie Wire, it's going to 11 more theaters next week and opening wide Nov. 2.

by Anonymousreply 587October 22, 2018 11:14 PM

R584 wait are you saying celebs/publicists *pay the magazines* to run the photos that they, themselves, staged for the paparazzi? As though they’re buying advertising? I always figured that even if the photos were staged the mags had to shell out $$ for the content. That’s wild.

at this point I don’t even give a shit wrt TC and LRD I just find the mechanics of all of this kind of fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 588October 22, 2018 11:44 PM

he was spotted on a flight back to NYC last night. Interesting that Armie was spotted at the Bowery last night. will we finally get a photo of them together today?

by Anonymousreply 589October 23, 2018 2:59 PM

A flight from where, Boston?

by Anonymousreply 590October 23, 2018 3:06 PM

We’ll sooner get new pics of Timmy with Lily than with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 591October 23, 2018 3:11 PM

Since when is Hammer in NY?

by Anonymousreply 592October 23, 2018 3:13 PM

a flight from boston to jfk and armie's friend posted a pic of them from last night. armie looks terrible lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593October 23, 2018 3:16 PM

How do you know from Boston? They guy who saw him never said where he was flying from.

by Anonymousreply 594October 23, 2018 3:22 PM

Where's the source?

by Anonymousreply 595October 23, 2018 3:24 PM

R595 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596October 23, 2018 3:25 PM

I think it was from Boston because the guy watched Hamilton the day before, which is playing in Boston right now. Only other cities being Chicago and Charlotte, NC. Timmy wasn’t spotted in NY for about a week so makes sense he was probably filming in Boston.

by Anonymousreply 597October 23, 2018 3:28 PM

Is there an Armie thread? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 598October 23, 2018 3:48 PM

Here is the new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599October 23, 2018 4:04 PM

And the Hammer thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 23, 2018 4:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!