Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et les Contes de la Citadelle

La Belle Pace continues his romance with this thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 20, 2018 6:29 PM

lmao this thing even looks like it wears a TB outfit.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2018 8:58 PM

Guys is my mind failing or Lee is NOT wearing TB or looking like a hot, dark-haired, athletic version of Matt? Beard, no glasses, some kind of dark red longsleeve or sweatshirt?

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2018 1:24 AM

So, Lee met them in London after they flew over for the Barcelona team? I don't think he was in Paris, he's been on US time most of the week but quiet today. He's liked Kelly's pic but wonder if he'd wanted to be more discreet about this trip. Another friend's post from this has him cut out entirely.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2018 1:41 AM

I think he was with them a couple of days ago and went with them to London. Maybe he and Matty are on a short vacation afterwards before Lee has to fly to Hong Kong

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2018 5:33 AM

I recently spent time with my AiA source and asked them what they personally thought of Lee and Matt to see if I could get any more info. Here’s the summary:

Lee smelled really good (lol), was drool-worthy in person, was typically quiet, very kind to everyone he met, very down to earth, but seemed to be in his own head a lot. He seemed exhausted and burnt out by the end of AiA but instead of being an ass he seemed to withdraw inside himself more. He seemed smitten with MF and inside the theater the two often engaged in PDA but my source said Lee sometimes looked overwhelmed. When I asked them to explain they said they couldn’t, he just looked overwhelmed at times so take that however you want. My source didn’t personally have anything bad to say about Lee but did reiterate there were others associated with AiA that didn’t like the constant parade of visitors and the fact that he “used the show” to come out. They told me to count the number of cast members who publicly acknowledged Lee’s coming out and said it would be very telling so, again, interpret at will.

MF seemed to have a dominant, take-charge, type A personality but was also soft-spoken. Seemed to be very involved and walked around the place like he belonged there. My source supposedly heard him talking to Lee about his career and specifically heard MF discussing Flying Tiger, social media algorithms (I guess to gain more followers?), and a potential upcoming project that he’s encouraging Lee to do (asked for more specifics but got nothing). MF also talked about fashion *a lot* and different aesthetics Lee should focus on for different events, apparently down to every little detail (including even socks, and yes, undies). They overheard snippets of different conversations throughout the run but they think MF is using his PR skills/connections to help take Lee’s career to the next level and that he’s very involved behind the scenes. They said MF was good-looking in person but in their opinion the hair's “all wrong” and overall he’s “a bit much” (lol).

I trust my source but this is mostly just their thoughts and observations so take it with a grain of salt like I’ve said before. I’ll keep pumping for gossip from time to time but there probably won’t be much more. It's not much and doesn't even reveal much that people don’t already know but here it is.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2018 5:52 AM

R4, That's so many vacations, LMAO

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2018 5:56 AM

R5 BS

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2018 6:00 AM

R5 what a complete load of bullshit. I’m laughing so hard right now. I don’t even know we’re to begin. What did your friend do in AiA exactly? Don’t answer because it’s made up.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2018 6:10 AM

Chiltern Firehouse for his birthday. Wow. Must have connections.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2018 6:23 AM

HAHAAH R5 I almost peed myself laughing. r8 Her friend might have wandered around the theater and hid at the cornor eavesdroped on Matt and Lee. HAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2018 6:27 AM

R4 I'd say Monday & waited for them. Yeah, probs gearing up for yet another vacation. Doubt he'd fly over just to watch him blow out a few candles but this is Lee.

R5 Thanks for the info. Truth or not, it's what some think anyway. He did use the show for a mess of a coming out, had a steady stream of backstage tours going on and he did look burnt out by the end. So, meh.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2018 6:33 AM

AL finally unfollowed Lee unless my eyes deceive me.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2018 6:41 AM

Who’s care about things happened during AiA ? He seems more in love with Foley & TB than never. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2018 6:42 AM

Everybody could see he looked exhausted. No need to have a source to tell. I'm Matt Stan and my 2 friends went to AiA but they just saw Matt outside the theater and they didn't even see they leave together. Matt's nowhere to be found when Lee finished signing. They tried to find out where he was waiting but couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2018 6:45 AM

r12 She still followed NH and his BF. IIRC She followed NH after Lee.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2018 6:50 AM

R12 Yeah.. Now come at me with the "she was/is just a friend" bs. Wonder if the boat pic was too much for her or she tried to reach him and he didn't respond. Thing is he hasn't liked one of her pics in a year. What's the point of following her? Is he feeling bad for smth? I always expected him to unfollow her since she was constantly liking his pics. The teaaa...

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2018 8:57 AM

What about her dog, Negav, she didn't post much about her after Lee. Is she still alive ? She disappeared like Carl.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2018 9:55 AM

I'll make my "mea culpa" before proceeding: Matt may be a good person deeeeeep inside and I was a little acid yesterday. In my defense, I'm running out of patience (as AF 592 from previous thread said), sleep (you have no idea how grumpy I become when I'm sleep-deprived!) and, you know, there are three days every month that not even Odin dares to cross my path (no need for explanations about this one)!

Adonis, I remember the previous occasions they were pictured together, but this time it was an intimate and special occasion; it was a post and not an IG story; and, IMHO, it was part of a movement towards a goal: prepare Lee's non-snoopy fans to acknowledge their relationship in a future post. IMHO, since the end of "AiA", all their social media displays have been calculated; baby steps towards the big "coming out" before all of his fans.

However, I believe Lee was in London not only for Matt's BD but also to shoot "Flying Tiger". As you all know, the series will be shot in Hong Kong AND London, so, fortunately, they could arrange to be together yesterday. As AF 592 pointed out, Matt seems the type that "won't forgive you if you don't show up" at his birthday (I have an acquaintance that's just like that and, dude, that pisses me off!) My tolerance to this kind of behavior is almost zero! But if Lee and his friends don't mind, who am I to dis a brie?

Lillian may be loyal to Matt, but the others... You'll only know your true friends the moment you are in ER, gravely injured, and they refuse to leave because they want to hold your hand. As AF 593 said, I don't trust this lovey-dovey behavior over SM.

R5

Just Saying, if the tale your friend told you is indeed true, I fear for Lee's career and well-being! Sad news you bring! Let's hope your friend is just trying to pull a prank on you!

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2018 10:16 AM

R5 That totally sounds like the bull shit someone made up during richlee days. Like the famous “My friends’ friend knows Lee’s brother” shit.

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2018 10:45 AM

Yup, whenever someone talks about an ominous source, I'm alarmed. There were a bunch of people on reddit making up shit during RichLee days, and of course they had a "source" which seemed to be a fly on the wall

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2018 10:56 AM

I hope the "fly on the wall" is this one! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2018 11:10 AM

They would have to be a fly in the wall to hear such intimate conversations between lee and matt. I don’t why people make up crap. I heard some really convincing bs when richlee was a thing. It all turned out to be crap. It’s someone’s real life - not a chapter in your fanfic novel.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2018 11:34 AM

They could at least explain how this friend/source was spending that much time around them. You have to be in their circle of friends or have a job at the theater in order to hear all of that.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2018 11:51 AM

R18 stop saying “he seems the type...(insert immature behavior)” You’ve never met Matt. You’ve no idea what type of person he is. He seems the type to get annoyed if his bf isn’t celebrating his birthday with him? Really? Matts birthday normally runs over Paris fashion week so i very much doubt his ex spent any birthdays with him as who has the vacation time or the money to jet off to Paris? The fact lee is doing so is probably a novelty for matt. Most adults who can’t spend their birthday with their significant other will celebrate before or after. It’s not a big deal either.

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2018 12:04 PM

Have you seen this comment on Lee's last post?

"richard_edward_curcio What exactly are you selling here? Sailing or curcumcisions?" (lol)

P.S.: I also like "Ronan, the barbarian".

P.P.S.: I heard IG was down about five hours ago: I can only imagine Matt's despair!

P.P.P.S.: Poor, Lionel Messi! His team left he World Cup in shame; he wasn't even nominated for best player; and now he has to wear TB! How the mighty have fallen! lol

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2018 12:04 PM

R24

So, let's all hail Saint Matthew of Thom Browne! (Thank gods, I'm pagan!!!)

P.S.: I know opinion is like an ass, everybody has! But, please, allow me to voice my thoughts even though they are not yours.

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2018 12:12 PM

R26 I didn’t say he was a saint that should be hailed. I was merely stating the fact that he probably hasn’t spent a birthday with a bf in years so it’s bs to assume that he won’t forgive someone if they don’t show up to their birthday celebrations 🙄.

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2018 12:19 PM

R27

Sorry! I was being sarcastic. But there's something about him that I just can't pinpoint and, whatever it is, it makes me go all defcon 3 about him!

P.S.: Lee was with him last year.

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2018 12:27 PM

Maybe she had enough of Matt’s apparent takeover? These days it’s like there is a Matt the fashion guy, and also Matt the actor. Photos, postings, it’s hard to tell them apart. Maybe the rumor with the “source” has some basis in reality. It supports all the external evidence.

Or maybe she was annoyed he came out as gay thus erasing their relationship. Must suck when you have been dating someone for six months and then he chooses a coming out friend quote that says, “lol a woman? he could never!”

Lagertha, yep that’s my impression too. Like things are slowly managed in a way that will reveal Matt to the general audience soon. Maybe Thanksgiving at the family, or the Marvel premiere. Matt the perfect boyfriend and their perfect relationship, all glamorized up for the social media. They will take semi-nude photoshopped photos together wearing TB. I I’m not sure it’s for his career though. I feel like it’s more what I said, an image of Matt’s boyfriend who totally fits in with his crowd. I would not be surprised if Matt planned it out from the start including the coming out and used Lee's emotional exhaustion to control him.

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2018 12:53 PM

R27 Did you see the place he got for his bd party? This man isnt poor and he hasn't been dating poor people either.

by Anonymousreply 30October 3, 2018 12:54 PM

R28 Fake? At least that's the impression I'm getting of Matt. Like a fashion magazine cover, fake, plastic and deceptively shiny. Like underneath the carefully edited image he is a completely different person who for some reason is hell bent on supporting the image.

by Anonymousreply 31October 3, 2018 12:56 PM

r30 maybe lee paid for him as a bd gift.

by Anonymousreply 32October 3, 2018 12:59 PM

I wonder what lee got him for his birthday. That insta story be just posted shows him a little unshaven. Hope it was a good reunion/birthday shag lol.

by Anonymousreply 33October 3, 2018 1:01 PM

R32 God... Every single time 🙄🙄 He has his own money. Get over it. BTW I looked up the CH tag and found Lee in blanar's stories. He is behind Matt. Looks like he has a jacket on. In the pic he wears a red shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 3, 2018 1:03 PM

R33

A book: "The Social Climber's Handbook" A Shameless Guide by Nimrod Kamer!

P.S.: Sorry! I couldn't help myself! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 35October 3, 2018 1:18 PM

R15 Yeah, I think she followed them after the Women's March. So, around when they ended whatever the hell they were. She unfollowed Sally & his friend James last year & they had both met & interacted with her & both still follow her. Maybe she got tired of his glossy vacation pics lol.

by Anonymousreply 36October 3, 2018 1:19 PM

Maybe she had some hopes of getting him back but now it's too serious with Matt?

Lee is such an amazing boyfriend though. flying over for the second time just to be at his bf's birthday party. Matt must feel flattered his famous boyfriend's life apparently revolves around him.

by Anonymousreply 37October 3, 2018 1:23 PM

I agreed with Lagertha in r18 that Lee's in London to shoot Flyting Tiger. The Chinese Movie Website said they started shooting in London In Oct. for 2 weeks then in Hong Kong For 2 weeks. Lee has many scene so he started in Oct in London too then go to Comic con then Hong kong.

by Anonymousreply 38October 3, 2018 1:35 PM

R37 Exact same thought crossed my mind but I was afraid trolls would jump on my back with the "you ship him with AL" shit. Why else still like his pics, follow him when he doesn't do the same? Since Matt came in the picture he stopped even liking her pics. I see it as one of those breakups where she pretended she had no remorse or bad feelings about it, pretended they could be friends... But now that he's so much into Matt, posting hot vacation photos I suppose she woke up. She got annoyed and finally unfollowed him. Curious if he would do the same at one point.

by Anonymousreply 39October 3, 2018 2:15 PM

R38 He looks too unshaven for work.

R39 Yes all this after she made a point of unfollowing some other people like his sister. Makes me curious who initiated the break-up and why. Although it would make sense for her to realize this earlier? People usually behave even more involved at the start of a new relationship. Maybe mattification made her lose hope. Lee never let her control his life that much. I think Matt made him quit interacting with her.

by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2018 2:27 PM

Matt didn't control Lee's life either. If he did, he himself would post Lee pic on his BD already. We know that's what he wants the most, to show Lee off, but Lee won't let him. Lee dresses in TB or dresses like Matt didn't mean Matt control his life.

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2018 2:39 PM

Maybe Matt doesn't control Lee's life but definitely he has a huge influence on his decisions and actions.

by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2018 2:46 PM

No, he just has a huge influence in his clothes. That's his job and he's good at it. LOL

by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2018 2:50 PM

Oooh I forgot that he got Lee Flying Dragon role. R5 You really are a joke. Still didn't recover from laughing.

by Anonymousreply 44October 3, 2018 3:00 PM

I don’t think matt controls Lee’s life. Lee has always done his own thing. I do think lee turns to matt for fashion advice. I don’t think you could call that controlling. Lee likes the TB look and has an appreciation of fashion - he always has - I think that’s as far as it goes. I don’t think matt dictates his acting or career choices nor do I think matt dictates what pics goes on lees insta. Just my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 45October 3, 2018 3:05 PM

He’s 40 not 4,if anyone is dominant in this relationship that would be Lee not Matt, wearing free clothes from his boyfriend doesn’t mean anything

by Anonymousreply 46October 3, 2018 3:12 PM

It's not just clothes, it's the way his social media is a copy of Matt's now. Like Matt is the one tweeting and instagraming. Age has nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 47October 3, 2018 3:15 PM

R45 How do you explain that all recent pics of Lee's are just like what Matt used to post? Even the most recent hot pic is exactly Matt's style, it's the kind of pic Matt would choose to post of himself.

by Anonymousreply 48October 3, 2018 3:16 PM

And it's even more noticeable because yes, Lee used to do his own thing. He marched to his own drum, you could tell. Now it's not just Matt's drum, it's Matt's orchestra. Might be just an outside expression but it does look like his whole life revolves around Matt now. Even if it's about his work, Matt is slithering himself into it and influencing it.

Btw I did think it was odd none of the AIA cast supported Lee after the coming out. Two coming outs. It's like they pretended not to notice. I would have said maybe he didn't want to draw attention to it (more attention than it already caused) but then he did a special interview so it's not that. And don't give me the visitors argument, it's theater, friends always hang out backstage. It's normal. It's not like they were there every night. Maybe the cast never accepted him so that was partially the reason he seemed so burned out.

by Anonymousreply 49October 3, 2018 3:19 PM

Pauvre La Belle!

by Anonymousreply 50October 3, 2018 3:26 PM

R48 the pics are similar to matts because Matt took them. It’s not rocket science. Lee is still selecting what pics to post. You sound like that person Silvana that bitched on Lee’s insta that he doesn’t post selfies anymore lol.

by Anonymousreply 51October 3, 2018 3:41 PM

R51 Not just that, also the pose, the choice of subject, the clothes. The whole visual style. It's like Lee's recent photos are part of one huge photoshoot with Matt as both art director and role model.

by Anonymousreply 52October 3, 2018 3:46 PM

I'm not silvana btw, I'd never troll his insta. I however wish there was more Lee in Lee recently. All I can see is Matt.

by Anonymousreply 53October 3, 2018 3:47 PM

Forgot to add, that's what makes me kind of believe the AiA source rumor. It all fits. Maybe that's what RA AL and others lacked. The ability to tell him what to do, what to wear, where to go, who to hang out with. The one person who does, he is into him so hard. Maybe he always wanted to be in a submissive relationship.

by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2018 3:52 PM

R16/39 Adonis, yes I was going to say didn't Lee like her posts upto when he started dating Matt? I know he unfollowed Carter & Luke Gilford around that time too. We do need better tea!

It does make you wonder just how much he's f'd up his relationships. Calleri disliked him enough to laugh at him being 'outed' by McKellan, Carter wanted nothing more to do with him, fk knows what happened with Armitage but doesn't look like they're on speaking terms. AL is clearly done & the unfollow seems definitive & theres no friendship there. Boredom? Cheating? No idea what he wants? From his 2017 interviews he seemed to have issues figuring himself out.

by Anonymousreply 55October 3, 2018 4:11 PM

R55 I wondered why he unfollowed Luke too. Matt likes loads of Lukes Instagram posts so I can’t see there being bad feeling there. Speaking of Lee’s break ups I don’t think many people are friends with their ex’s. I know some of Lee’s stans were following Carters new bfs account and he had to block a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 56October 3, 2018 4:23 PM

R55 exactly. Yes, he's almost 40 but right now it's so obvious he likes being pushed around. I always said he lacks personality yet I had some faith in him. I don't think Matt runs his Instagram or Twitter. Jesus. The AL situation shows me one thing tho: he might be one of those assholes who sticks with you as long as it fits him and when he finds a new circle of friends/new bf cuts every link with you. I know people like that. Still creepy the last photo he liked on AL was from June 2017 when that video with Matt in the pool came up. Maybe that was in July and maybe it wasn't Lee but still... R49 Notice how also his dear girlfriends, AF and SMG did not mention it. No "I love you", a pitiful rainbow emoji on the article, nada, zero. Btw he's in London... Wonder if Anna is there too and if they'll meet up.

by Anonymousreply 57October 3, 2018 4:31 PM

They could’ve text him or called him privately regarding his public coming out. Not everyone communicates via twitter/Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 58October 3, 2018 4:36 PM

R58 what's the point if... Let's say they already knew as his close friends? "I've seen you're out publicly now babe. Congrats!" Mmmm I don't think so. The article was a PR move made to please his fans, fangirls and also on how he was not a liar or a coward about his sexuality. It was a huge interview for his career and them, as friends and colleagues, did not mention it. Same for the AIA cast etc when he was outed because of the damn play actually. I doubt the conversation would have fell on his sexuality in a different interview.

by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2018 5:07 PM

Most people don’t communicate with their real life friends via social media. And duh Lee’s real friends know he doesn’t want a production and publically acknowledging it would make it more of one. They probably communicated with him in private.

I wonder if some of you have friends lol. The pictures look like Matt’s style because he is the one taking them. One of my friends is very active on social media and he is constantly asking me to stand or do something for a picture. I wouldn’t think or bother to do it otherwise. Doesn’t mean I’m turning into him or changing my personality because he takes gram worthy pictures of me. RME!!

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2018 5:21 PM

R55 Carter never laughed at him or even referred to him publicly, why make up stuff just to throw shade?

R60 You keep repeating pictures look like this because he is taking them, but surprise! When my friend takes a photo of me, I'm dressed like myself not my friend, and I pose like I always do, not like my friend does. If my friends likes having their pictures taken outside in the park wrapped in scarf while drinking coffee and looking melancholy, I'm not going to throw away my sunglasses and biker jacket and stop smiling for the camera just because this friend is the photographer.

And that's what Lee does. He poses for Matt looking like Matt and styled like Matt.

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2018 5:47 PM

R55 People are usually bitter when they are dumped because their fragile egos are all bruised. Lee's behaviour with his exes makes me believe he was the one who ended the relationships but tried to stay friends whereas they got salty. He's too good for them, and too complicated.

Hopefully for Matt too because I can't stand this fake plastic Ken doll who also seems to be a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2018 5:50 PM

R60 Last time I checked Lee was a Hollywood actor. My friends, your friends aren't. Are they? The whole coming out was a PUBLIC charade. Friends like Matt B, his old friend from Juilliard, Greer etc showed support. I don't care what they speak in private duuhh It was his image on the line.

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2018 5:52 PM

R57 Perhaps Matt made a demand. It makes sense. Who would like your new boyfriend to keep in touch with their ex? I know I wouldn't.

It can also be an attention issue. I obviously don't know Lee well enough so it's just a wild guess. When someone is controlling you, they are paying you a lot of attention and it can seem very romantic.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2018 5:59 PM

R57 Yes I noticed they didn't mention it, and I did think it was odd. Obviously the whole interview is a political move, damage control, but why did he choose Judy G for a quote? Matt B is at least relevant since he is LGBTQ and a fellow actor, but why her, a straight woman who seems kind of oblivious to this stuff and who, until summer 2017, seemed to not even be in touch with him? Anna, we know they meet regularly since PD, she seems to adore him, they aren't photographed at events like Lee and Judy but in private (remember that video of them rolling on the couch laughing?) Why was she silent? Because he asked her to? There was a person from CI who tweeted support but otherwise his circle kept quiet and I think it was on purpose.

BF (he of the PD and Wonferfalls) tweeted something in March along the lines of "leave L alone, it's his life", that one looked like real support. It was after queer media attacked him for his answer in W Magazine. But he also kept quiet in June.

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2018 6:06 PM

R57 What's creepy about it? It is actually more proof he dated AL (was she not pushy and bossy enough? lol) You don't cut links with friends when new people come, but you usually cut links with ex-partners.

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2018 6:16 PM

To me, Lee doesn't appear like a person into fashion. He seems the natural type, down to earth, a bit bohemian maybe; when he's at home he's just wearing something, like an old looking sweater and a funny looking beanie. In some of his (winter) pics he almost looks like a homeless person - a very handsome one of course.

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2018 6:26 PM

R61 I didn't say Carter laughed at him. I said Calleri as in James.

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2018 6:42 PM

R55 That’s called being a deep thinker and philosophically inclined.

R57 How can you say obvious when he had never behaved like this before?

R67 He used to go to fashion shows before Hobbit. He is a multi-layered person, not only this or only that. Different interests, different sides.

That said, his romance with Matt creeps me out. I can’t shake the feeling it’s completely different from what we see and not quite as sweet. There is something strange about it, ever since the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2018 6:52 PM

R68 When did that person ever say anything, and even if he didn't, wasn't their relationship just a rumor?

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2018 6:52 PM

R55 So he never unfollowed his exes when he was dating RA or AL but he unfollowed or stopped liking all of them right when he started dating Matt?

Wow either he is head over heels in love or Matt is a jealous and possessive control freak. Probably both since when you aren't in love, you won't let your new boyfriend toss out your exes.

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2018 6:57 PM

R69 I said obvious cause it's obvious his bf dresses him and lately Lee poses/acts like him. Did he really not act like this before tho?? 🤔🤔🤔 JC gave him jobs, he was younger, fresh in Hollywood so I bet he was "submissive" in that relationship, RA was and is in the closet and Lee silently obliged to that and pretended they don't know each other or that they were just friends in public. Carter was an earth, hiking person, probably Lee got his "homeless" look from him. With AL he acted all like the brand new family guy, rides with the dogs in the car, inviting her over to his parents, to his farm etc. I think in one story AL was wearing his shirt or jacket. Do I remember it well? So did he really not act like this before? Is this super brand new for him? Now his bf is a fashion director and he wears his clothes and does the things his way... 1+1=2 I think we assume things based on the fact he didn't have social media before. So plot twist.... Imho he always acted like this. Now it's 1000 times more obvious because Matt has a brand signature. TB is TB.

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2018 7:52 PM

She once posted a pic of her wearing an orange beanie that looked suspiciously like his. And it would make much more sense if his stylist gf would dress him in clothes from different brand, that actually look good and suit, because he has no fashion sense and doesn't care, then wearing the terrible TB stuff.

by Anonymousreply 73October 3, 2018 8:09 PM

R54 It's not an AiA rumor. It's a big BS r5 made up. LOL

by Anonymousreply 74October 3, 2018 8:12 PM

How many posters are there in this thread? 4 or 5 ?

by Anonymousreply 75October 3, 2018 8:22 PM

R72 He is still pretending he doesn’t know Matt. Okay maybe not pretending, he’s at his birthday party, but hey he is officially LGBTQ now, he could post kissing pics if he wanted. He chooses to remain private. So why do you think him being secretive with RA was only going along with RA’s desire? He did seem to get a little quieter during their relationship despite getting on Twitter, though.

I can’t comment on Carter because I barely know anything about him, but AL wearing his jacket is the other way around. And he always had people over at the farm, friends like NH. He got the farm when, around 2015? It’s not like he was a city guy and then got the farm and began spending time over the countryside when he started dating AL. He brought RA to be a guest of his family as well. He always said he liked nature, being on his own, etc, even 10 years ago. There wasn’t a harsh, visible change.

by Anonymousreply 76October 3, 2018 8:38 PM

I'd like to steer this conversation a bit towards Lee's allegiance to TB. How many of you have read the reviews of the PFW (not only TB, but Valentino, Chanel, etc)? TB was criticized for having filled his show with misogynistic undertones, while others celebrated women's freedom and beauty. (Please, refer to the article below; you can skip directly to TB.)

All the uneasy feelings I had when I watched the first 12 minutes of the show are described in many reviews and I can't help but think: does Lee agree with Matt's boss' point of view? Isn't he aware of the subliminal messages? How can he promote such ideas? How can he participate in the Women's March and, at the same time, continue to support TB? (I still can believe that two badass women like Danai G. and Karen G. support the brand! But, at least, they must have been paid or they haven't seen the new collection before PFW.)

P.S.: Forgive me if I lack coherence, but this time of year always brings great questioning to me! My ideas are running free and my mind is in a huge turmoil.

by Anonymousreply 77October 3, 2018 8:41 PM

P.S.: The link!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 3, 2018 8:42 PM

Lee liked the insta post that said Thom Browne was a genius so he must’ve enjoyed the show. I was waiting for the negative reviews of TB show to be brought up here. It’s so predictable. So now it’s Lee is dating someone who hates women. Is that what you’re trying to say in a roundabout way? You hate matt that’s clear, so anything negative associated with him will be brought up here and he will be the worst in the world and poor little lee is being manipulated into wearing TB clothes. Big bad Thom Browne and nasty matt for working for him...sigh.

by Anonymousreply 79October 3, 2018 8:55 PM

R77 I don't think TB is interested in women at all. His fashion is very homoerotic. He just includes women because they are a big part of the market. At least that's my impression.

I have a bit of a lovehate relationship with TB style personally, some parts of it I find very pleasing visually, some exactly the opposite. There is a dapper quality to it that I think is very unsexy. Matt himself is a good face for TB look (better than Lee, even though Lee is objectively more handsome), because he has the same impression to his person, kind of fussy about appearance and yet tightly buttoned at the same time. Lee, despite his cute sweet manner, possesses animalistic sensuality. TB makes him look constricted, like he was forced into some kind of uniform.

by Anonymousreply 80October 3, 2018 8:55 PM

R79 Did it ever occur to you that it might be his way of supporting his boyfriend too? MF seems to be extremely invested in TB (I bet not all his employees look like his models 24/7).

by Anonymousreply 81October 3, 2018 8:57 PM

Looking at the pictures now. TB must be into BDSM. It definitely reads like an allusion.

by Anonymousreply 82October 3, 2018 8:59 PM

Hit Post too early. It definitely reads like an allusion and it's not the first time he does something similar. There were photoshoots with models tied to bed with ropes and some such stuff.

by Anonymousreply 83October 3, 2018 9:02 PM

Wow Lee’s at the Barcelona game in London.

by Anonymousreply 84October 3, 2018 9:33 PM

R79

"So now it’s Lee is dating someone who hates women. Is that what you’re trying to say in a roundabout way?"

Nope! I'm worried about how Lee will be perceived by those who, just like me, fail to understand why TB chose to expose his creations the way he did. We're living times of growing intolerance against women. Why did he chose sealed lips, uneven shoes, restricted arms for women when his Spring Collection for men was presented like a little boy's dream? Is it dreams for boys and nightmares for women?

I know Lee and Matt are connected to the menswear side of TB (his forte), but when things go bad it reflects on the whole brand... and its associates.

P.S.: If you knew it was predictable that people were going to bring up the bad reviews, it was because you knew(know) that that was not the best way for a collection to be presented.

by Anonymousreply 85October 3, 2018 9:35 PM

R84

Please, where did you see this info?

by Anonymousreply 86October 3, 2018 9:37 PM

Here, TB's earlier show with male models. It's just his thing to be fetishistic. Same goes for the ever present aesthetic of private school for boys. Sometimes I wonder if he owns a huge collection of Mormon porn. Seems right up his alley. I can appreciate the imagination but it’s all so pretentious and uptight at the same time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 3, 2018 9:42 PM

He’s just posted an insta story. Ps it’s predictable that the negative reviews of the show are brought up on dl not because of how I felt personally about the show but because anything negative associated with matt is brought up here. Anything to put him in a bad light.

by Anonymousreply 88October 3, 2018 9:43 PM

Football? Wow. Plz don't tell me it's Matt's hobby again.

by Anonymousreply 89October 3, 2018 9:44 PM

No wait.

Lee posted a STORY? Isnt' it a historical moment right now? And you say Matt doesn't run his insta. He has never posted stories for 2 years he's been on insta.

by Anonymousreply 90October 3, 2018 9:47 PM

R87

"I can appreciate the imagination but it’s all so pretentious and uptight at the same time."

Exactly!

R88

Thanks, I saw the story!

I believe we all know that Matt is not a designer or the creative mind behind this concept. He's a PR professional, who, I believe, will have a lot of work in his hands, trying to translate his boss' vision into something more palatable! (lol)

R90

I remember one about a graffiti.

by Anonymousreply 91October 3, 2018 9:50 PM

He’s posted a few stories. What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 92October 3, 2018 9:53 PM

I have never once seen a story on his account before.

by Anonymousreply 93October 3, 2018 9:56 PM

R90 He posted a few stories before (from Costa Rica for example) but I admit I almost had a heart attack when it popped up 😂 I was already imagining all kinds of nude selfies and then I clicked 😴

by Anonymousreply 94October 3, 2018 9:58 PM

Okay I take it back. Anyway this is something new and I hope we won't learn this is also a Matt thing considering everything said tonight.

by Anonymousreply 95October 3, 2018 9:59 PM

I want to make an official statement that I am not against nude selfies R94, I just don't like to see Matt's influence all over Lee. I'd appreciate the recent shorts trend so much more if this was something he chose on his own.

by Anonymousreply 96October 3, 2018 10:00 PM

Notice how Matt posted one 2 hours ago and Lee did the same a half hour ago. Same story. I was about to stan Matt after all but I'm getting so annoyed with Lee copying him. I'm more than done. One thing you had to do boo, one little thing. Not even an original story? Seriously? Show smth else... Show us your feet. Show us how you wash your feet. A finger, a leg... Lol Going into Lagertha aka Aslaug bitchy mode in 3 2 1...

by Anonymousreply 97October 3, 2018 10:11 PM

Let it all go, they deserve it

by Anonymousreply 98October 3, 2018 10:13 PM

So it is a Matt thing after all. Can’t say I’m surprised.

He’s going to be so embarrassed over all this when they break up.

by Anonymousreply 99October 3, 2018 10:28 PM

And yes Lagertha get ready for the official introduction of Matt the Perfect Boyfriend. He's easing his audience into the idea. They will wear matching TB outfits.

by Anonymousreply 100October 3, 2018 10:32 PM

R100

I've already said it: they're working towards disclosing Matt as Lee's BF; slowly, but firmly.

by Anonymousreply 101October 3, 2018 10:35 PM

That's why I addressed it to you. I didn't think it was intended but now with Lee making sure people know where he is and making sure it's constant, yes.

So, the wedding bells?

by Anonymousreply 102October 3, 2018 10:37 PM

R102

I'm already setting apart my best black dress!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 3, 2018 10:46 PM

R55 Rumor has it that Lee and Luke G dated back in spring 2017. Sadly I dont recall where I read about it...can anybody confirm this?

Did anyone see the pictures of Matt DR posted in his IG stories? It was all about Mattys fashion evolution lol. He was cute before he dyed with his hair and stoped smiling.

by Anonymousreply 104October 4, 2018 12:09 AM

R104 What DR stands for. I can't find the stories.

by Anonymousreply 105October 4, 2018 12:59 AM

R104, there was no such rumor. It was the wishful thinking of a poster on DL who periodically repeats the "rumor". There was zero evidence of an affair with Luke Guilford.

by Anonymousreply 106October 4, 2018 1:10 AM

R70 Not a rumour, a fact. In an old interview LP said he was living in NY, with his two dogs - Fern and Marci - and having many friends there but not a partner (see, dogs are always a proxy to the current partner, I think he tried with RA too but poor Betty died) and guess what? Those two dogs were JC's ones.

JC commented sarcastically a FB friend post about IMK casually outing LP, when the Queerty article was published.

by Anonymousreply 107October 4, 2018 4:26 AM

Oh c'mon, does Lee really strike you as a guy who is into weddings? Since we know he's getting tired with, like, everything after some time I guess a marriage would be too restrictive for him.

by Anonymousreply 108October 4, 2018 7:47 AM

He seems different with Matt. He’s never been so eager to show his partner to the world, and I don’t think his partner was ever allowed to decide so many things about his life before. Maybe I’m mistaken. He always seemed very independent of whoever he dated. Always a little on his own. But with Matt, his whole life seems to revolve around being with Matt and sharing everything with Matt. He doesn’t do anything without Matt, not even work.

I hope I'm mistaken as I said I don't like Matt, he seems fake to me. Maybe all of this is actually what Matt wants and Lee just goes along with it, but once again, he does go along with it so Matt must be more important to him than others were. With all his other partners no matter how much in love he seemed, it also seemed like he could break free at any moment. I could easily imagine him ending relationships tomorrow, like a wild bird that cannot be caged and can fly away. Can you imagine him dumping Matt tomorrow, their relationship ending suddenly and out of nowhere, and Lee looking like nothing happened? He’d have to spend ages just to untangle Matt from his life and even then evidence will remain forever.

In short, Lee always struck me as a free spirit. Yet he is committing heavily to Matt in every part of his life as far as it looks. He even instated him as his very happy partner in an official interview.

R107 Did he really laugh at it? How rude. Guess some people don't know how to be a normal ex.

by Anonymousreply 109October 4, 2018 8:16 AM

Lee is the type who likes being in a relationship so I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to think he would like to get married some day. He’s never been the type to have a string of partners, he actually seems quite domesticated imo. His farm is crying out for a family.

by Anonymousreply 110October 4, 2018 8:16 AM

R109 and R110 Lol such different impressions.

by Anonymousreply 111October 4, 2018 8:17 AM

R108

Aslaug, dear! We must prepare our souls for the worst case scenario! Our sweet boy is now a grown-up man and he probably wants to settle down. Let's just hope that, when he sees Matt walking down the aisle, he gets frozen feet, regrets his actions, has an epiphany and runs away faster than Sleipnir. (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 4, 2018 9:15 AM

Matt will wear this to the wedding. HAHA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 4, 2018 9:30 AM

I wonder why now though, why not during AIA?

by Anonymousreply 114October 4, 2018 9:44 AM

R104 Honestly I think he was hideous with the brown hair. He looks much much better with the bleached hair Imo. As for Lee being a free spirit and not wanting to settle down. 25 march says otherwise: That women tend to stay alone but men seek a family after a while. And this was interesting: "Negative traits: Avoiding unrequited speculations and taking arrangements while also considering the people involved is one thing Arieses need to learn. They need to understand that other people have a word to say and they should be all ears to it. Those born on this day are prone to building up anguish and unworthiness emotions as they are not willing to discuss to anyone about their obstacles and instead they dwell in their own deficiencies. Despite their forceful presentation they are sometimes anguished, insecure and are desirous beings." Also on some sites it's repeated the fact they're impulsive and become violent easily. Only time I've seen Lee kind of snapping was in the W magazine. Anything else?

by Anonymousreply 115October 4, 2018 9:51 AM

Forceful presentation doesn't seem to be about Lee.

W magazine situation can hardly be called snapping. He politely ended the conversation. Didn't even tell the journalist he was an asschat.

How did we end up with wedding speculations? I can't believe it. I was so sure Matt wouldn't last into 2018 at all.

by Anonymousreply 116October 4, 2018 9:54 AM

R115

Lee and Sarah were arriving at some gala event; a journalist asked "When the two of you are starting to make babies?"; Lee turned his head and said "Hey!". Dude, the journalist flinched and scurried away! I believe Lee didn't go for his throat because he was holding Sarah's hand and any reaction would stir up more speculation. (lol)

R116

We're psychologically preparing ourselves, otherwise the therapy bills will be huge! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 117October 4, 2018 10:04 AM

R117 Well he can look pretty intimidating when he wants to, with his height and build helping the impression, but I have never seen him get belligerent even a little.

Why was he mad though? Wasn't it exactly the idea to make it look like he was dating a woman?

by Anonymousreply 118October 4, 2018 10:06 AM

It's a dual impression actually, when he is wearing clothes hanging on his frame (like the Hobbit robes, or a long coat, or a double-breasted suit, or a roomy sweatshirt), he looks much bigger than in skinny fit clothing. Because of the shoulders. If he had narrower shoulders he would have looked like a slim lanky guy.

by Anonymousreply 119October 4, 2018 10:09 AM

R118

"Why was he mad though? Wasn't it exactly the idea to make it look like he was dating a woman?"

I guess not. Everybody knows Sarah is happily married to Freddie P.; she was just his company for the event. He seemed to be angry because the guy suggested that she was cheating on her husband with him, that is, the guy was attacking her honor!

by Anonymousreply 120October 4, 2018 10:21 AM

R120

Found the video! He's not holding her hand and he says "Awww", but the look he gives!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 4, 2018 10:28 AM

R121 he didn’t seem angry at all. He seemed bemused lol

by Anonymousreply 122October 4, 2018 10:30 AM

r122 That's not a "bemused" look.

by Anonymousreply 123October 4, 2018 10:37 AM

Is it not more to do with Matt being younger & much younger than his previous partners. James Calleri, Carter & Richard were all around 8/9 years older than Lee, his friends were his age or older, AL in her 40s? I get the impression he's trying to fit in with this younger crowd more than anything. Last year he said he'd got to a place where the person he was & the friends he had he felt wasn't the right fit for him at that particular time. Few months later he was with Matt & amongst his friends & so it began.

by Anonymousreply 124October 4, 2018 10:39 AM

Lee molested lots of boys

by Anonymousreply 125October 4, 2018 10:45 AM

R124 it’s not like they’re all in their twenties. Matt and his friends are all in their thirties.

by Anonymousreply 126October 4, 2018 10:47 AM

R122 R123

It's a "dude-don't-make-me-go-there-to-punch-your-face-and-ruin-my-suit-can't-you-see-the-lady-is-married" look. It's a warning! Just like when the Hulk says "You don't want to see me angry!". But classy, really classy! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 127October 4, 2018 10:54 AM

Yeah, Lagertha that described the look perfectly. LOL

by Anonymousreply 128October 4, 2018 11:00 AM

R124 An interesting theory. Not so much their age but lifestyle. Jetsetting around tropical places, going to Europe and flying to fashion shows does seem more youthful than his lifestyle circa 2015. Maybe it's not him being domesticated, you know, maybe it's life with RA forcing him to settle down which he ultimately disliked? Not sure how AL fits into this. I remember a distinct impression he was lively and young when Hobbit began, full of energy, playful, he had an air of a person who was intellectual but also very much physical and in the moment, having fun with life, and then he quieted down a lot, suddenly he was farmer Lee, all settlled in. There was one exception in summer 2014, he was somewhere beachy with friends then Comic Con then Africa and he was full of sparkle.

I attributed it to relationship troubles but maybe it's the quiet measured domesticated life was being hard on his spontaneous spirit? The moment he seemed to wake up was fall 2016, he ran in the race, traveled to different places, started posting more on insta, played with pandas and got the sparkle back, then summer 2017 came and there was Matt. I still dislike him but the life he and his friends lead seems fun and active.

Still doesn't explain the instagram takeover.

But I do think this kind of life suits him more. Not working all the time and locking himself on the farm in between. I keep remembering the words of Amy A. She said he's got such a zest for life and always up for adventure and such, I'll attach the link. Doesn't it seem like the kind of man she described would want to bury himself in a remote house fixing up barns and reading?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 4, 2018 11:07 AM

I like RA but he is what he says - antisocial. Lee is better suited to someone who is social and gets him out of the farm and living. Matt has given lee a new lease of life.

by Anonymousreply 130October 4, 2018 11:25 AM

R121 He played it cool but that look man... Ready to punch the sucker in the face. R129 Getting married and settling down with someone does not necessarily mean "barns and reading". He's still young, 39 not 59. And Matt has a active life. No way Lee will keep him on the farm fixing barns and feeding chickens. Lol I'm not so sure they're gonna marry but this relationship is definitely a more serious thing for Lee than the previous ones. No one can deny that at this point.

by Anonymousreply 131October 4, 2018 11:26 AM

Well, considering how little we know about the previous ones. Are you basing this on him coming out?

by Anonymousreply 132October 4, 2018 11:31 AM

There is a fan who has started to tag matt on her Instagram posts of lee. He started off untagging himself but now he’s given up lol (unless he really likes those pics of lee).

by Anonymousreply 133October 4, 2018 11:34 AM

^^ What the hell ! This insane nutcase tagged 20 people who had nothing to do with the pics.

by Anonymousreply 134October 4, 2018 11:48 AM

R132 I'm basing it on everything we've seen so far. He's too deep into Matt's life, circle for us to expect a break up any time soon. I'm very very curious to see how he'll behave if by any chance they do break up. Will he burn all his clothes, glasses, retire with no friends at the farm? Etc Cause 99% of the people around him now are Matt's friends. It will be interesting to watch. I kind of hope it will happen only for this. I guess we'll finally figure Lee out, his personality. Will he go back to the "homeless" look like he did after RA? If AL comes back in the picture I'm gonna fucking die😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 135October 4, 2018 12:19 PM

I still stick with the theory Lee is mirroring his current partner. He was low-key and very much into nature, hiking etc and art when he was with Carter because it's the way Carter seems to be, he was settled and very private, kinda more "grown up" when he was with RA because that's RA's personality and now he is basically Matt. Dear god, in de end we can be happy he doesn't date some rock star who is into heavy drugs and alcohol (I suspect Matt's crew to be on Tina tho), he'd probably end up as a total wreck.

by Anonymousreply 136October 4, 2018 12:25 PM

R136 Basically what I was trying to say when I mentioned he might have acted from day 1 like this. With each partner. Just for fun I'm gonna post a link to Cody Fern's bf insta. The dude is 23 (Fern is 30), only went to high school and calls himself a stylist. I thank God Matt is fashion director at TB. Clothes might be ugly but he's not some freak. Know what I'm saying? The only thing that disturbs me is Lee constantly copying him lately. And it's not even Matt's fault, it's all on Lee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 4, 2018 1:27 PM

i am back finally. deleted the cookies. but luckily i already had been on dl for a few days with another browser. so i did not have to wait the whole week.

i tried to figure out if the football stadium pics were made from the same place or from two neighbouring seats. i tend to think they were made from the exactly same seat. dios mios...

by Anonymousreply 138October 4, 2018 1:49 PM

R138 so you don’t think lee was there?

by Anonymousreply 139October 4, 2018 2:44 PM

r139 i do not know if he was there or not. but the short vid and the pic in Lee's and Matt's respective IG stories have definitely been taken from the same seat so very probably by the same person.

by Anonymousreply 140October 4, 2018 3:11 PM

I don’t think they were taken by the same person. The style in completely different. If lee wasn’t there I doubt he would’ve pretended he was.

by Anonymousreply 141October 4, 2018 3:15 PM

r141 i completely agree to your last sentence. what caught my eye were exactly the same people sitting directly in front of the camera. maybe L and M changed their seats throughout the game or who knows whatever.

by Anonymousreply 142October 4, 2018 3:20 PM

No idea, but comparing the videos I'm almost sure they were taken from the same seat. Obviously, it's a matter of few inches so you cannot be totally certain. There are several possible explanations, though, but LP not being there is not one, unless he has gone crazy.

by Anonymousreply 143October 4, 2018 3:37 PM

Matt sat on his lap, that's the explanation. *lol

by Anonymousreply 144October 4, 2018 3:48 PM

Aslaug, ROFL

by Anonymousreply 145October 4, 2018 3:49 PM

R133

Oooooohh .... I would LOVE to see that account! Remember the username?

R144

ROFL! 😂 Damn you!

by Anonymousreply 146October 4, 2018 5:02 PM

R146 It’s leepacemiray.

by Anonymousreply 147October 4, 2018 5:50 PM

R147

Merci :)

Man ... the amount of tagging is VERY cringeworthy!

Anna, Judy, Orlando, Matt .... #facepalm

by Anonymousreply 148October 4, 2018 6:39 PM

R129

You theory is interesting! I believe that Lee has definitely an adventurous side and his current partnership with Matt&Co. may have brought back his "joie de vivre". But there's a distinction I'd like to make: while Lee seems to approach life as an adventure, Matt&Co. have a more hedonistic approach. They are in for an adventure as long as it takes place in NYC, Paris, London, Barcelona, or anywhere near a spa, a boutique, a fashionable club, etc.

The way I see it:

* climbing the K2 = adventure; trekking around les Calanques de Marseille and staying at a Château = hedonism;

* going to a Barcelona game, sitting in the middle of their supporters, wearing a "Say No To The Independence Of Catalonia" = adventure; sitting at the VIP booth = hedonism;

* having sex in the middle of a school of great white sharks = adventure; sailing close to the shore of France = hedonism; etc.

What I'm trying to say is, while he's more social lately, he seems to be downplaying his natural adventurous tendencies to accommodate Matt&Co. He can do so much more for his life and career and if he decides to do so, to pursue a really adventurous life, will Matt follow him?

This brings me to dear Adonis, who said in R135 that he would like to know how Lee would react in the event of a break-up. I'd like to believe he would burn all the remnants of the Matt Era in a ceremonial pyre. I'd like to believe he would be the one to put an end to it because, if Matt were to take the initiative (as if...), I don't believe he would take it as a natural thing. He seems too invested in Matt's life so far. I've read a cheesy quote these days and couldn't forget it; it goes: "don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket". It's stupid, I know, but it rings true. Right now, Lee seems to be placing all his bets on Matt&Co. and this is not good.

R136

I hope Lee is not into Tina! I've seen some people reach rock bottom in a short amount of time. Let's pray he sticks to old MJ!

Oh, dear Aslaug! Don't you know they are attached at the hip? That why the pictures look the same! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 149October 4, 2018 9:37 PM

Whatever, guys. Let's not make the wedding thing a self-fullfilling prophecy.

by Anonymousreply 150October 4, 2018 11:24 PM

I believe Lee might surprise us, in a good way, that is. If there is something I learned about him during these years it’s that he is pretty unpredictable. Who expected HACF after Hobbit? Who expected AL after RA? Who expected Matt after, well, everything? His relationships also seem to end quite suddenly. Maybe it’s because we see so little, but still, every time it’s like wut? It’s over? Why is it over? Yep it’s over. So one day we’ll see Lee suddenly spending his time in a different way around different people with seemingly no reason for the change. That's how I think it would look.

by Anonymousreply 151October 4, 2018 11:35 PM

r140 He was there. Maggie Maurer posted ig story yesterday and you could see them, Lee and Matt, from the back. I didn't save it.

by Anonymousreply 152October 5, 2018 12:41 AM

Looks like Jed Moch set his IG to private. 😏 Wonder if the rest of them will follow suit.

by Anonymousreply 153October 5, 2018 6:44 AM

Usually they set it private so you're forced to follow them. Just a trick to gather followers. The truth is easily found: if they accept any request, than it was a trick indeed.

by Anonymousreply 154October 5, 2018 6:50 AM

Gia chick set her acct private 2 times. Every time when she set it public she gained more followers. Let's see Jed do the same or he really need privacy.

by Anonymousreply 155October 5, 2018 8:54 AM

totally OT but I can't get over how incredibly ugly that Maggie Maurer woman is. No wonder TB let her wear a mask *lol

by Anonymousreply 156October 5, 2018 10:21 AM

She looks like Uma Thurman (who is also hideous af) and an extraterrestrial creature had a baby. Brrrr. And before someone's complaining: Of course I look incredibly hot. I'm a queen and made Ragnar leave Lagertha for me.

by Anonymousreply 157October 5, 2018 10:23 AM

R155 Jed always switches from private to public so yeah.

by Anonymousreply 158October 5, 2018 10:25 AM

R156 what?!! I think she’s stunning. She’s not conventionally pretty but I think shes incredibly striking. She’s like that model Erin o’connor - not pretty in the Gigi Hadid way but interesting looking. You really are a bitch lol

by Anonymousreply 159October 5, 2018 10:26 AM

Nah don't compare her to Erin. Erin looks interesting and has some hard contrasts. She's nice. But damn, that Maggie, she even has teeth like a rabbit and her nudes scream concentration camp. I almost feel pity for that face but then again she's making money with her hideousness so she's gat the jackpot. But if she were fat, no one would call her striking or interesting, they'd just say kill it before it lays eggs. lol I'm so sick of all that model crap

by Anonymousreply 160October 5, 2018 10:33 AM

You people are STALKERS

by Anonymousreply 161October 5, 2018 10:46 AM

R157

I filed for divorce!!! He wanted both of us and you were OK with it! I had no idea you had become so attached to that arrow in your back!

P.S.: The poor thing was not blessed by Freyja with a good, healthy, Viking body, but, luckily for her, there are people like Thom Browne!

P.P.S.: She kind of reminds me of Eustace, the skeleton in a glass case in my Biology class! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 5, 2018 11:07 AM

R160 you remind me of a school yard bully. Actually no you don’t remind me of a bully you are one. You’re right about one thing it is OT so why don’t you just leave the poor girl alone.

by Anonymousreply 163October 5, 2018 11:25 AM

R163

I can't speak on behalf of Aslaug, but I believe she'll agree with most of my words. We are not "bullying" this lady; we are merely stating that she looks unhealthy. She is a victim of a society that imposes impossible beauty standards to women. In her particular case, I guess she's naturally prone to being skinny, which means she doesn't make any sacrifice to remain fit for the fashion world. However, you are certainly aware of the number of women (and men!) that die every year in an attempt to reach the unreachable, to bend what Nature has defined in our DNA. Just this year, I heard of three women who died during surgical procedures to achieve an impossible goal: the perfect body a.k.a. the one dictated by the media and fueled by the fashion world. And don't get me started on crazy diets that lead to malnutrition, bulimia and anorexia, to mention the most obvious dangers.

I understand the girl must make a living and if she fit in the fashion world and found a way to make ends meet it, fine! But, please, don't forget to say "I was born this way! Don't try to be like me just because I travel to fancy places and meet famous people, just be yourself and you may fulfill your dream!".

P.S.: Have you seen Valentino's show this year? Really inclusive, but I know they can do better.

P.P.S.: I said that Lee was "skin and bones" back in the "AiA" days. Was I bullying him or just concerned?

by Anonymousreply 164October 5, 2018 12:12 PM

R164 don’t try and spin it that you’re just concerned about her weight. Aslaug said she had rabbit teeth and said “they’d just say kill it before they lay eggs”. That sounds like bullying to me.

by Anonymousreply 165October 5, 2018 12:16 PM

R129/130 I go back & forth on this. Is he really that social? He has a lot of friendly aquaintances who all sing his praises but he doesn't seem super close to any of them really. The ones I always thought he was close to only look to catch up with him once in a blue moon. He hangs out with this lot cos they're his bf's friends. There's not the same kind of bonding from Matt with those on Lee's side & maybe cos they're just not around. Richard seemed to fit in well with the friends he used to spend time with, James & Chris...etc although similar ages & interests which fits in with what Lee was saying last year but then he plays it as preferring to spend time on his farm on his own in later interviews despite a steady stream of visitors from Matt's camp. I tend to think he just prefers to spend all his time with his partner & since Matt is obv a very social person who spends a lot of time with his friends therefore Lee does the same. Keeps them both happy.

Please carry on with current convo, I'm just getting round to replying to posts 100 back.

by Anonymousreply 166October 5, 2018 12:21 PM

R165

Please, read the whole sentence;

" if she were fat, no one would call her striking or interesting, they'd just say kill it before it lays eggs."

Have you noticed the "if she were fat" part? The double standards for women are everywhere! Forget the fashion world, look to people on the streets!

P.S.: What's wrong with rabbits? I dare you to say this is not cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 5, 2018 12:31 PM

R167 so if she was fat it would be ok to say that? What is wrong with you? Stop slating the poor girl for her looks. Rabbits are cute but no one goes to their dentist and asks for rabbit teeth. Stop trying to justify your and Aslaugs bullying with this faux concern about “double standards” and the fashion industry. Leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 168October 5, 2018 12:39 PM

R168

"so if she was fat it would be ok to say that?"

OF COURSE NOT!!!

What kind of madness has possessed you?

And as far as I'm concerned, I'll forget her name, if it pleases you!

P.S.: My concern about "double standards" are true, either you believe it or not!

by Anonymousreply 169October 5, 2018 12:46 PM

R169

P.P.S.: This "bully" has one more thing to say:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 5, 2018 12:56 PM

R168 I'm with you on this one for one particular reason. My BFF is a woman and she is that skinny. She literally looks like a runaway model and she eats like a cow. No psychological problems, anorexia etc. It's the way her metabolism works. She was bullied as a teenager because of it. Yes, Aslaug skinny people can be bullied. You can't judge a person when you have no idea what lifestyle that person has. I think on this thread is just more suitable to offend Matt's friends or people from his entourage. That woman is beautiful, wearing no makeup and I don't even consider her interesting. Many models have that face. That being said.... We should focus on Lee and not on models.

by Anonymousreply 171October 5, 2018 12:57 PM

Jealous bitches you are only allowed to call people ugly if Lee is fucking them.

Lagertha I’m thinking back to the way Lee looked during AiA and after all those conversations I’m worried the cast didn’t accept him as nicely as they should have done. None of them even showed him support during the coming out. He hang out a bit with the guy who played the nurse but it seemed to be a TB thing.

Well at least he seems to be back physically. Great shape judging from the boat pic. He’s so naturally blessed and when there is also a bit of gym added, the result is stunning.

Actually I don’t think there was ever a time when it wasn’t added? He just got a little skinnier or the opposite depending on the time. Even in HACF 2 where some assholes tried to body shame him, you could tell there was muscle underneath. I believe it was actually the result of him hitting the gym so much for GOTG and Revolt during the previous year, when you come off the protein workout high and get back to the usual lifestyle, it’s too easy to keep eating.

by Anonymousreply 172October 5, 2018 12:58 PM

R166 There is an interesting double trend you can see in his interviews. He says he likes being alone, and he also seems to be a serial monogamist, always dating someone, one person for a period of time. So I don't think it's him being lonely like people often say, people who get lonely don't like to spend time alone. I think he just likes sex and romance. Maybe he isn't into casual sex but has a very high sex drive. Too simple an explanation?

by Anonymousreply 173October 5, 2018 1:02 PM

Why are some posters obsessed that none of the cast of AiA said anything about Lee’s coming out. Not one of the main cast has social media so what were they supposed to do, randomly bring it up in an interview? They worked with lee, they’re not his bffs, why would they comment about it.

by Anonymousreply 174October 5, 2018 1:03 PM

Did anyone find out any more details about the issue between Lee and Denise?

by Anonymousreply 175October 5, 2018 2:35 PM

R174 No social media?

How does that even work lol?

Btw some of the CI people commented on it. Nothing specific, just retweeted Lee's original twitter message saying that they support his decision and respect him.

by Anonymousreply 176October 5, 2018 2:38 PM

If he has a very high sex drive, his relationship to RA must have been a nightmare due to his frequent absence. Or they fucked like animals all the time they spent together. Ah, good ol' times ...

by Anonymousreply 177October 5, 2018 4:49 PM

R177 good old times? Lol go back to reading richlee fanfic lmao.

by Anonymousreply 178October 5, 2018 5:07 PM

So you're saying they were never an item?

by Anonymousreply 179October 5, 2018 5:27 PM

Of course they were an item but everyone has moved on...

by Anonymousreply 180October 5, 2018 5:41 PM

Great selfie Matty now make Lee do the same. Preferably in a bed too. Thx! 😴

by Anonymousreply 181October 5, 2018 5:53 PM

R181

Lee already has a selfie similar to this... in bed. (*winks*)

by Anonymousreply 182October 5, 2018 5:57 PM

R182

P.S.: And if I may say so, his is cuter!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 5, 2018 6:00 PM

LMAOOOO Matty's hair looks like Bart Simpson when he goes to church

by Anonymousreply 184October 5, 2018 6:38 PM

He looks very exhausted

by Anonymousreply 185October 5, 2018 6:49 PM

I guess he is exhausted past PFW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 5, 2018 6:51 PM

I wonder why he started posting things again, his insta was a desert in summer.

by Anonymousreply 187October 5, 2018 7:10 PM

R183 How can a six foot plus thirty something guy be cuter than a bunch of fuzzy kittens?

by Anonymousreply 188October 5, 2018 7:17 PM

R184

Don't use "El Barto's" name in vain! Floki told me he's a distant cousin, hence a real descendant of Loki!!!!

R188

Beats me...Awwwwwwwww!

by Anonymousreply 189October 5, 2018 7:29 PM

P.S.:

R187

He's the opposite of Punxsutawney Phil: he only leaves his place when Autumn is near! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 190October 5, 2018 7:43 PM

I wish some people here would post pictures of yourself so we can judge your “healthy body” levels. 🙄 and the constant comments on Matt’s looks have also gotten old. WE GET IT. You hate him and think he’s ugly. Firmly noted. If basing entire threads and STARTING threads making fun of his looks isn’t a form of internet bullying, then what is?

by Anonymousreply 191October 5, 2018 8:39 PM

R191 well said 👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 192October 5, 2018 8:54 PM

Straight from wiki: “Cyberbullying can include ganging up on a victim by making the person the subject of ridicule in online forums. Cyberbullying could be limited to posting rumors about a person on the internet with the intention of bringing about hatred in others minds or convincing others to dislike or participate in online denigration of a target”.

HMM seems like some of you little Regina George wanna-bes fit the bill perfectly. Well jokes on you! Richard will write a strongly worded letter against yo ass he might delete later so you DONE BEEN TOLD.

And ps: neckbeards on the ~ fat people hate ~ websites had the same lame excuse of “we are only worried for their health!” when called out on being little bully bitches so if that’s who ya want to overlap with on the Venn diagram then so be it!

by Anonymousreply 193October 5, 2018 8:54 PM

I want one too:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 5, 2018 8:56 PM

Here's a recent picture! Are you happy now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195October 5, 2018 9:03 PM

I’m not the one criticizing his looks (I actually think he has a pretty nice body and an average face, the opposite of what most anons here think) but your outrage is in vain. He constantly poses for photos wearing nothing but short shorts, the dude is obviously in love with his mirror reflection, so I doubt he gives a fuck what a bunch of anons think about his looks. Especially since it’s obvious they are all green with envy Lee is finding him hot enough to fuck and is fucking him and not them.

Same thing was with AL, she was too old too fat too frumpy too femmy not femmy enough etc etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 196October 5, 2018 9:08 PM

Speaking of AL I was surprised though, because the earlier rumors made it look like he was into a different type of female. The one like Anna F (I'm not saying they were together at any point, just an example of the kind of looks rumors assigned to his tastes).

by Anonymousreply 197October 5, 2018 9:15 PM

There was never any rumors about what type of women he was into only wishful thinking and fan fiction. He was always linked to men. During Pushing Daisies he was dating Carter and he looks nothing like Anna lol

by Anonymousreply 198October 5, 2018 9:54 PM

Uhm yeah, leave my punishment up to Satan, meanwhile I'll continue being a DL bully. You can find pictures of me at "people of Walmart" lol

by Anonymousreply 199October 5, 2018 10:01 PM

R198 There was a rumor about 2017 China, from the recent ones. A Chinese person said they knew one of the translators (I think) and he had a fling with a young Asian woman from CI and went to Bali with her where he pretended to be a random guy when a fan started taking a video.

There was also a rumor about him having a girlfriend some time around PD filming right here on DL, from a famous DL user who called himself Costumer and often brought rumors from the movie and tv industry. He and CS were on and off for a few years not a tight knit romantic couple.

by Anonymousreply 200October 5, 2018 10:43 PM

Anyway there’s always been a rumor even on dl that he likes pussy too but doesn’t get along with it long enough to form a stable relationship. So it’s like short pussy desserts in between longer courses of dick, at least so far. There were also people furiously opposing it, always, both on DL and on tumblr (richlee fangirls there). Just read the thread about his coming out, it's a battlefield there, with some DLers claiming they are industry insiders of course.

by Anonymousreply 201October 5, 2018 10:46 PM

They're still in the UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 6, 2018 12:25 AM

R202 The bags under his eyes maaannnn... Looks like he's up every night. Matt's bed selfie makes sense now😏 Is he gaining weight or its just me? I thought this is an older Macmillan pic at first sight.

by Anonymousreply 203October 6, 2018 12:36 AM

Matt in the background ... checking him out. Like we all would do as well. Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 204October 6, 2018 12:49 AM

And his friend. LOL

by Anonymousreply 205October 6, 2018 1:08 AM

Photographed in a public place with Matt in the same frame?

Unless they break up, Matt will be on the red carpet in March.

R203 I think it's just his surprisingly Lee-like style. Cap, roomier shirt, unshaven. Though the coat is TB, he still looks more like he did pre-Matt.

Those bags, however, look more like night life than sex life lol. Drinking at a bad at 3 am. This sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 206October 6, 2018 1:21 AM

Awww. That’s his Chinese friend Blake Abbie who has liked my Weibo post. Hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 207October 6, 2018 1:22 AM

Matt in the same frame. Yes but he looked like an anonymous fan girl. lol

by Anonymousreply 208October 6, 2018 1:34 AM

They aren't looking at him, they are looking at something farther away, over his shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 209October 6, 2018 1:44 AM

R206 They didn't look like they came to the event together. The main stream press still don't know who Matt is so I don't keep my hope up for the Red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 210October 6, 2018 2:17 AM

Matty is looking at the camera man, hoping he can get a photo with Lee.

by Anonymousreply 211October 6, 2018 2:18 AM

R210 You know I just remembered he had a photo with him together back in June or May. Another TB event, they were flanking some woman.

by Anonymousreply 212October 6, 2018 2:19 AM

I like the color of the shirt. I missed his orange beanie and red sweater. All grey and white is boring and colors look good on him.

by Anonymousreply 213October 6, 2018 2:21 AM

R212 yes they didn't even mention Matt or the woman just Lee. It looked like Lee was photons with a couple of his friends at that time.

by Anonymousreply 214October 6, 2018 2:28 AM

*was photoed*

by Anonymousreply 215October 6, 2018 2:30 AM

He looks exhausted and like he didn’t want to have his pic taken. Love Matt lurking in the background lol

by Anonymousreply 216October 6, 2018 6:11 AM

R206 They were photographed side by side at the TB event and people still don't give a f about Matt. Are we going to repeat the "they are getting married" line every time Matt photobombs Lee's pics? 😴

by Anonymousreply 217October 6, 2018 9:16 AM

R202

Dude, those bags are impressive! I thought he was wearing glasses! Does any Londoner know any rumor about the filming of "Flying Tiger"?

P.S.: Lee, honey, have you ever tried cold chamomile tea, cucumber or just an ice cube wrapped in a towel? It does wonders!

P.P.S.: The General Surgeon says: "Sex with Matt F. can cause bags under your eyes."

P.P.P.S.: Warning: tread with caution! My mood today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 6, 2018 9:20 AM

They can’t be filming the flying cat now. Chinese are still on holidays.

by Anonymousreply 219October 6, 2018 10:08 AM

R219

But does this apply to those working outside China, like a movie crew?

P.S.: "How Can I Go On?" ~ Montserrat Caballé and Freddie Mercury ***** Great duets now touring in Heaven!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 6, 2018 10:11 AM

R220 Unlikely. Why would they go to work instead of spending holidays with families.

Speaking of which, Matty’s friend Blake Abbie has been in a much more popular Chinese TV series called Meteor Garden. Maybe he can give some advice.😜

by Anonymousreply 221October 6, 2018 10:33 AM

R221

This Blake Abbie is a major cutie! (Hey, Lee, look to the other side!) (lol) I wonder if he's not attached to "Flying Tiger" in some capacity, too.

by Anonymousreply 222October 6, 2018 10:47 AM

r221 wow such a big star and cute. I think this Blake gets 7 figures for his series too since you said he's much bigger than Lee.

by Anonymousreply 223October 6, 2018 11:11 AM

R222 I don’t think so. The flying cat is a Hongkong TVB series while the Meteor Garden is a Chinese mandarin series produced by a very popular tv network.

by Anonymousreply 224October 6, 2018 11:15 AM

R223 l said the series is much bigger and popular than the flying cat. Teenagers and old ladies love it. Blake was a guest star in the series. He only appeared in about three episodes.

by Anonymousreply 225October 6, 2018 11:22 AM

R225

It's a pity! One can never get tired of some eye-candy! (lol) And, in my book, he is A+! Do you happen to know how old he is?

P.S.: So, the correct translation is "Flying Cat"? Most western media is using "Flying Tiger".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226October 6, 2018 11:28 AM

R225 He's cute. Is he an actor or a male model?

by Anonymousreply 227October 6, 2018 11:37 AM

He’s very cute. I wonder how he knows matt.

by Anonymousreply 228October 6, 2018 11:49 AM

R225 LOL I’m just messing with the title, Lagertha.😁 It is Flying Tiger. Blake is an editor of a fashion magazine. I remember Lee follows that magazine’s Instagram. I don’t know how old he is. Maybe close to Matty’s age.

by Anonymousreply 229October 6, 2018 12:12 PM

R229

"Flying Cat" is a cuter series!!! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 6, 2018 12:29 PM

Uuuuh that Blake guy is kewt

by Anonymousreply 231October 6, 2018 1:28 PM

R188 because you don't have to choose between him and kitten because of his cats. =^_^=

Blake is not my cup of tea. you can have him ;-)

i was reading somewhere else that the Flying Cat (love this) filming is two weeks in october starting after the Chicago con and two weeks in january though i don't remember which month in Hongkong and which in London.

:'-( Montserrat RIP and sing forever!

by Anonymousreply 232October 6, 2018 2:42 PM

Blake is gorgeous. Matt has some cute friends.

by Anonymousreply 233October 6, 2018 3:02 PM

Lee’s insta story is of the exhibition in London’s Tate museum. The art is created by your own body heat lying on the floor. Is this the closest we’re going to see Matt on Lee’s insta?

by Anonymousreply 234October 7, 2018 7:03 AM

I don't get this pic. Is it Lee and Matt?

by Anonymousreply 235October 7, 2018 7:13 AM

R235 it looks like it. It’s caused by their body heat which is picked up by the special floor.

by Anonymousreply 236October 7, 2018 7:19 AM

Wow. He's absolutely in love huh. At least he posted an Instagram story without copying Matt.

by Anonymousreply 237October 7, 2018 9:10 AM

R237 yes. It’s the fact the figures are not just side by side but one (Matt) is resting his head on the other (Lee’s) arm like the way lovers behave.

by Anonymousreply 238October 7, 2018 9:18 AM

Lee will speak Cantonese. Can't wait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239October 7, 2018 9:45 AM

R238

Another step towards Lee's personal Ragnarök...

R239

"Cantonese won't be a problem": such a show-off this man, don't you think? (lol)

P.S.: It's been raining cats and dogs here, in Kattegat, for days! Last night, I can almost swear I saw an eight-legged horse fall from the sky! Dude, this sucks!!!

by Anonymousreply 240October 7, 2018 10:09 AM

R249 what do you mean by Lee’s personal Ragnarök?

by Anonymousreply 241October 7, 2018 10:28 AM

R241

The end of everything, the beginning of everything; a new cycle.

by Anonymousreply 242October 7, 2018 10:30 AM

It’s certainly the most open he’s ever been without saying it. He did mention a bf in his coming out interview but this is the first time he’s shown us there’s someone special in his life. Although I’m sure a lot of people won’t get it lol.

by Anonymousreply 243October 7, 2018 10:41 AM

R243

Indeed! The IG story is very cryptic: how can one imagine that that picture is the heat signature of two bodies? I mean, you can see the anthropomorphic shapes but what do they mean? Lee Pace = man of mystery! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 244October 7, 2018 11:18 AM

r244 Lagertha, Someone believed that the story is Lee's confessing eternity love to Matt. LOL

by Anonymousreply 245October 7, 2018 12:02 PM

R245

Who? Where? When? LMAO

P.S.: "Love is not eternal for its a flame, but let it be infinite while it lasts" (bad translation ,sorry!)

by Anonymousreply 246October 7, 2018 12:07 PM

R244 who said that?

by Anonymousreply 247October 7, 2018 12:15 PM

R245 Is that your biggest fear? That Matt will stick around forever? Maybe they'll break up but I've seen enough from Lee's side to understand we lost him. It's been a year and he's definitely in love. You're clearly jealous or in denial if you think otherwise. He may have done similar things in the past with ex bfs but what he does with Matt now is on another level. He posted a pic of their bodies laying on the floor....On his story. Matt would have been called an attention whore. Best think about this is him being more active online btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248October 7, 2018 12:51 PM

HAHAHAHA r248

by Anonymousreply 249October 7, 2018 12:53 PM

HAHAHAHA indeed

by Anonymousreply 250October 7, 2018 1:13 PM

R248

After that scorching picture on the boat, he give us such a bucolic landscape... He doesn't want to lose all his fanbase to heart attacks, so let's keep it yin and yang!!! (lol)

I wonder where he is right now: England or the US...

P.S.: Actually, people (and we must include ourselves) don't know for sure if those are the shapes of Lee and Matt. But it's meaningful.

by Anonymousreply 251October 7, 2018 1:20 PM

R248

“Best think about this is him being more active online btw.”

So you can stalk him and live through him? I mean that’s what this is really all about.

by Anonymousreply 252October 7, 2018 1:28 PM

R252 Why are you on this thread? How did you got here? By following Lee on Twitter? You are one those who follow Matt's friends and family, Lee's exes and you come at me with your bs? 😂

by Anonymousreply 253October 7, 2018 1:40 PM

Well maybe it’s not a grand love confession but he definitely makes a point of posting Matt-related things all the time. He also stopped hiding he’s at the same place as Matt, the birthday pic, the game, the art gallery. He always let Matt to be in the frame, and it’s not a big TB where it could be just a coincidence. It’s so obvious he is spending his time in London with Matt and he doesn’t even bother to pretend it isn’t so.

by Anonymousreply 254October 7, 2018 2:58 PM

*a big TB event

R240 That's called healthy self-confidence lol

by Anonymousreply 255October 7, 2018 3:00 PM

R252 While hating Matt? Quite a weird way to live through things, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 256October 7, 2018 3:01 PM

More details on the Tate Museum installation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257October 7, 2018 9:49 PM

So if you need a lot of people to make a picture or one of them, then whose picture did we really see?

R240 Maybe he's being humble about his hidden amazing language talents!

by Anonymousreply 258October 8, 2018 4:00 AM

R258

In order to see the real hidden image,150+ people must be lying on the floor. The image of a young Syrian refugee appears when the right amount of heat is reached. Single individuals only leave their own heat signature, no special image appears.

Well, I DARE Lee to learn Portuguese! I want to see him pronounce words like "umbigo", "amanhã" or "não": these words are impossible to say!!!(lol)

P.S.: For someone who can only say "Où est la bibliothèque?" in French, he's too cocky!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 259October 8, 2018 9:26 AM

R258 it’s their imprints (Lee and matt). Its caused by their body heat. The imprints disappears once the floor cools down. You have to be quick to get a pic of your imprint lol.

by Anonymousreply 260October 8, 2018 9:29 AM

I love his “That’s gonna be fun!” at the end. He's so cute and kind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 8, 2018 12:03 PM

I have a question: does anybody know when this picture was taken?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 8, 2018 9:16 PM

Lagherta, it's a manip.

by Anonymousreply 263October 8, 2018 9:31 PM

R263

Thanks, Aslaug! That's why I've never seen another picture like this! If it were part of a photoshoot or from some movie, I would have seen it before! But it's exquisite; I like it!

by Anonymousreply 264October 8, 2018 9:56 PM

R262

That is Thranduils face without a doubt. 😁

by Anonymousreply 265October 9, 2018 6:31 AM

R265

The picture reminded me of David Bowie in the movie "Just A Gigolo" and you know how David was exquisite, he was the better, improved Goblin King, after all! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 266October 9, 2018 9:17 AM

R266

P.S.: For your visual pleasure and sweet memories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 9, 2018 9:22 AM

R266

P.P.S.: Have you noticed Matt's camera in this picture?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 9, 2018 10:23 AM

What's with the camera ? Please do tell, Lagertha.

by Anonymousreply 269October 9, 2018 10:31 AM

Is it Lee's ?

by Anonymousreply 270October 9, 2018 10:35 AM

R269 R270

Remember that "Vanity Fair" backstage pictures that Lee took? He used a Leica camera. I can't say if it belongs to Lee or Matt. Perhaps they have two different cameras (it's a well-know brand), but I believe it's the same one.

by Anonymousreply 271October 9, 2018 10:39 AM

R271

Sorry! "... those 'Vanity Fair' pictures" and "well-known".

by Anonymousreply 272October 9, 2018 10:42 AM

If it's the same one, it's Lee's because Lee said he bought a new Leica.

by Anonymousreply 273October 9, 2018 10:46 AM

R273

At least, Matt didn't borrow Lee's toothbrush... (lol)

by Anonymousreply 274October 9, 2018 11:33 AM

Matty has used Leica cameras for work for a long time. He has another Thom Browne X Leica camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 9, 2018 11:38 AM

R275

So, they share the same taste in cameras. Just a question: who took the pictures where Lee appears, like this one and the one with the director?

P.S.: When I was a little child, I had an old Kodak Instamatic and I used to take a lot of "selfies", except that back then my Father called them "I-can't-believe-I-paid-to-get-THIS-developed!". (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 9, 2018 11:53 AM

I had asked the same question back then and had wondered was it matt but got told it most likely a camera stand he was using. It’s looks too spontaneous for a camera stand imo.

by Anonymousreply 277October 9, 2018 12:17 PM

R277

I agree with you: usually, pictures taken with a camera stand have a calculated pose.

by Anonymousreply 278October 9, 2018 12:22 PM

just wondering what this should be? If I did not know better, I'd say you're trying convulsively good weather after your wings have been brushed a bit, huh?

by Anonymousreply 279October 9, 2018 12:22 PM

R279

Good weather!? I forgot the meaning of "sunny", "warm" and "blue sky" some time ago! Here, in Kattegat, it's been raining a lot! (lol)

But I suspect you're not talking literally, so, please, elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 280October 9, 2018 12:29 PM

that's not necessary I think, it's enough that you know what it means...

by Anonymousreply 281October 9, 2018 12:37 PM

R281

To be sincere, I had already forgotten it! "There's nothing like a day after the other with a night in the middle!" (lol)

by Anonymousreply 282October 9, 2018 12:43 PM

According to weibo, Matthew is wearing a small ring since a couple of days

by Anonymousreply 283October 10, 2018 6:03 AM

From this ig. When was this pic taken ? It looked like an old pic. When was the last time Matt doing s studio photography ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284October 10, 2018 7:18 AM

Could be a recent one, so, now we are talking...

by Anonymousreply 285October 10, 2018 7:22 AM

CSMS,who posted it on weibo, said it was old. Waiting for her to confirm it here.

by Anonymousreply 286October 10, 2018 7:24 AM

There’s an Instagram video at a photo shoot with TB yesterday and he’s not wearing a ring. The ring pic looks like an old pic imo although the way things are going between them it would not surprise me if they started to wear commitment rings.

by Anonymousreply 287October 10, 2018 7:24 AM

Insta said post is 8 hours ago

by Anonymousreply 288October 10, 2018 8:26 AM

Please, Norns! I don't want to be right!!! (*sobs*)

by Anonymousreply 289October 10, 2018 8:49 AM

R288 posted 8 hrs ago didn't mean the pic was taken 8 hrs ago.

by Anonymousreply 290October 10, 2018 9:00 AM

R289 If the pic is old, it has nothing to do with the present situation. In any case, not again the "ring mystery" as during Richlee era, please.

by Anonymousreply 291October 10, 2018 9:02 AM

The photographer, Ryan Strong, has a site and in "Work" you can see Matt (surprisingly well-dressed) under "Baldwin Men Holidays 16". He's wearing a ring and I believe 16 means 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292October 10, 2018 9:21 AM

Thanks Lagertha, Wow ! he looked handsome then. I couldn't believe I'd say THIS "Lee has good taste" LOL

by Anonymousreply 293October 10, 2018 9:31 AM

R293

Do not be ashamed, my friend! I myself had "improper" thoughts while scrolling down! LMAO

by Anonymousreply 294October 10, 2018 9:41 AM

TB may give him great career but their clothes ruins him. I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 295October 10, 2018 9:51 AM

R292 it’s so weird seeing him in jeans lol. Did you guys see that insta story from yesterday. He’s cute and bashful when the man sings “you’re beautiful” to him. He doesn’t know where to look. He’s smiles a lot in RL. It’s a pity he doesn’t show that side on his insta. He’s a bit like lee that way lol.

by Anonymousreply 296October 10, 2018 10:31 AM

Whose insta story?

by Anonymousreply 297October 10, 2018 10:37 AM

R297 the_yvesdropper

by Anonymousreply 298October 10, 2018 10:41 AM

R298

Totally OT: gorgeous guy with a dog! Awwwwwwwwww!!!

P.S.: Ragnar would be impressed by his tattoos!

P.P.S.: Matt, do yourself (ourselves) a favor and quit TB!

P.P.P.S.: Where were they?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 10, 2018 11:03 AM

Looks like the Philip Johnson Glasshouse

by Anonymousreply 300October 10, 2018 11:24 AM

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST why can't Matt go back to this state??? His unpleasing facial features aside, he looks hella good in those pics. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm almost shocked how much more handsome he looks in fine clothes. Someone keep him and Lee away from TB

by Anonymousreply 301October 10, 2018 11:28 AM

Some pics even weirdly remind me of RA in photoshoots - the clothes, the pose, the facial experssion. No, I'm not saying Matt is copying him (why would he in 2016) but maybe Lee didn't go THAT far from his type as we thought. He might have a thing for resting bitch faces *lol You know what I mean?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 10, 2018 11:34 AM

R301 R302

Amen, sister!

P.S.: I've noticed the similarities, too. OMGs, do you think Richard can fall prey to TB, too?

by Anonymousreply 303October 10, 2018 11:37 AM

This one's my fav. A hint of a smile. You can see he will be bald before he hits 40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304October 10, 2018 11:38 AM

R302 I know what you mean. Matt has really blue eyes like RA.

by Anonymousreply 305October 10, 2018 11:38 AM

R304

Baldness seems to be a major turn-on for Lee! (lol)

P.S.: I'll have to leave you now. The Queen Mother wants me to row the longship so she can raid the local mall!

by Anonymousreply 306October 10, 2018 11:40 AM

I'm wondering if his bleached hair is not only a fashion statement but also a way to hide his scalp shining through. The darker the hair, the more you see when it's thinning.

by Anonymousreply 307October 10, 2018 11:42 AM

R304 his dad is bald so it’s likely he’ll go bald too. Unfortunately it’s one of those things men can’t control. He should just roll with it.

by Anonymousreply 308October 10, 2018 11:43 AM

Also, he isn't heavily tanned in those photos. Makes him look a lot more soft and younger. Goddamn, Matt, this is the best for you to look!

by Anonymousreply 309October 10, 2018 11:44 AM

I read somewhere that a bunch of Hobbit actors got the same rings as a memory. So no wonder Lee and RA had the same rings.

Dude, these pics of Matt! o.O

So we know now that Matt was wearing a ring in 2016... Couldn't it be he just put it on for some reason during the photoshoot? Anyway, it has nothing to do with Lee.

Lagertha, raid that mall, yeah!

by Anonymousreply 310October 10, 2018 11:45 AM

R308 I actually think a shaved head would fit him nicely. He has the distinct facial features to go with it. Would look much better than those bleached feathery strands imho

by Anonymousreply 311October 10, 2018 11:46 AM

qh! Matthew you're starting to win our hearts here. LOL

by Anonymousreply 312October 10, 2018 11:47 AM

R310 Only Dwarves had their Rings done and they are all different, with different gems. I never saw RA wearing any ring. Fans went crazy a couple of times, without any reason. In one case the ring was part of a fashion photo shoot, in the other it wasn't even LP's hand. And of course, the blue man's hands wearing a ring at Easter 2016 Paces party wasn't RA's.

by Anonymousreply 313October 10, 2018 11:52 AM

R313 I agree. I don’t think Lee has ever worn a ring and the ring RA wore was for a photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 314October 10, 2018 12:01 PM

R314 i have seen some pics of Lee from a photoshoot where he was wearing a ring. but it was quite obvious imo that he did it only for the photoshoot because the ring's brand was mentioned together with the clothes' brand.

by Anonymousreply 315October 10, 2018 2:51 PM

New pic of Lee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 10, 2018 6:28 PM

He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 317October 10, 2018 7:21 PM

R307 R309

Don't you think that's it's a bad idea to bleach his hair to hide that it's thinning, when bleaching is a process that involves lots of chemicals? If I were Matt, I would shave it, as you said. He could pull a young Charles Xavier look or even a Lex Luthor ("Smallville") one!

Undoubtedly, these are the best pictures of Matt I have ever seen! I would definitely check him out if I saw him walking down the street! However, I'm afraid he won't look this good again... (*sighs*) Unless, Lee borrows a De Lorean and ask Doc Brown to turn it to a time machine! (lol)

R315

Leaf, aside from the ring you mentioned, the only ones I can remember Lee wearing are Thranduil's delicate and not-exaggerated-at-all rings! (lol)

P.S.: The raid was successful! The Queen Mother proved again to be relentless; she took no prisoners! But I'm always the one who has to carry the loot! (Oh, my back hurts!) (lol)

R316

My sunny boy! You know, deep down that Texan boy, I'm sure lives a surfer! C'mon, Lee! Get out of the paraffin wax closet!!! LMAO

P.S.: Am I the only one that finds that cap disturbing?

To make a long story short: Matt was a young Anakin Skywalker, who was seduced by the cropped side of the Force by Darth "Thom Browne" Sidious and became Darth Vader. Now he wants to turn Luke "Lee" Skywalker to the cropped side so they can rule the Galaxy together! I can almost see sweet Ben "Pete" Solo becoming emo Kylo Ren (he already wears black!). Who will bring balance to the Fashion Force?

by Anonymousreply 318October 10, 2018 8:21 PM

I've noticed that Lee's never smiled like this in photos Matt took. Did he tell him not to ? I miss Lee being himself like this in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 319October 11, 2018 1:09 AM

R319 what smiling selfies of lee are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 320October 11, 2018 3:19 AM

My bad, I meant smiling Lee. He didn't seem to smile lately with Matt. Even in candid vids or pics Matt's friends took.

by Anonymousreply 321October 11, 2018 3:25 AM

That's true r321 He didn't smile in Matt's BD pic taken by Kelly. It looked like he had to keep his resting bitch face to keep in character in presence of Matt. LOL

by Anonymousreply 322October 11, 2018 4:28 AM

Victoria Beckham once said, she doesn't smile on pictures cause she owes the fashion industry a serious look due to respect ... whatevs, there might be something about that.

by Anonymousreply 323October 11, 2018 9:08 AM

Lee isn’t a big smiler in pics. Nothing new. He’s always been like that. He was like that with Carter and RA. It’s a shame because his smile is amazing. The pics coming out of Venice and Toronto were something else!

by Anonymousreply 324October 11, 2018 9:16 AM

Nick Haramis is/was in Shanghai. Are we to expect a Lee photoshoot for "Interview"? ("Interview" used to have some awesome photoshoots back in its glory days!)

P.S.: I was reading an article on Richie Shazam (he fascinates me) and found some interesting POVs. If you wish to read it, here's the link:

P.P.S.: Check how he identifies with the term "queer".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325October 11, 2018 12:09 PM

Lagherta, a little excursion to hair bleaching: It's right that bleach damages your hair, but if your hair is very fine and sleek, some bleach in form of highlights can do wonders, because it roughens the surface of the hair and therefore makes it appear fuller. Also, you get more grip. Matt might do it just for fun but I consider it a possibility he does it by purpose to hide his receding hairline under something funky. I still think he should go almost bald. It would give him a very striking, interesting appearance instead of looking like white trash in school uniforms or space suits.

by Anonymousreply 326October 11, 2018 12:41 PM

He'd have a Jude Law-esque appearance. You know, like some DL fellow said, if Jude Law was a hairdresser from Atlanta who reeked of cigarette smoke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327October 11, 2018 12:43 PM

R326 R327

Jude Law = Handsome!

Matt = Maybe...

P.S.: The delivery guy from our local supermarket had his hair bleached. He has blue eyes and his hair became white with just the slightest touch of silver; he looked awesome! But he said he had to go back to his original blond hair because, with time, the bleached hair turned yellow. Pity!

by Anonymousreply 328October 11, 2018 12:56 PM

Anyone here going to Chicago comic con to see/meet lee?

by Anonymousreply 329October 11, 2018 4:12 PM

R329 no, but some if my internet acquaintances are going.

by Anonymousreply 330October 11, 2018 7:17 PM

R330

Are they comics fans or Lee fans?

by Anonymousreply 331October 11, 2018 7:21 PM

R331 Lee fans

by Anonymousreply 332October 11, 2018 8:13 PM

R332

So, they are probably attending just his panel... Can you imagine a picture with Lee. Chris Evans, Tom Hiddleston, Matt Smith and Tom Ellis? It would either impregnate all women who saw it or cause an ovary destruction "en masse"!!! (*melts*)

P.S.: They must keep their eyes on him, just like "every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you"! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 333October 11, 2018 8:29 PM

R332 how exciting!

by Anonymousreply 334October 11, 2018 8:47 PM

R333 i would so love a pic with Ronan or Thranduil and Eleventh Doctor!

by Anonymousreply 335October 11, 2018 9:48 PM

Lagertha, sorry but I can't share your fascination with Richie Shazam. He's just another member of the self-absorbed cool kids crowd. that surrounds Foley (they went to the same college).

"Activist"??? Does 24/7 self-promotion on social media by posting thousands of photos of you being so FABULOUS count as activism? It's not like he's registering voters, working for an anti-bullying campaign, or volunteering at an LGBT youth shelter.

As for his admiration for prostitutes, does that admiration include speaking out about sex trafficking, which is the reason so many "working women" land in a life of prostitution? Does it mean talking about the horrors of drug addiction, which is exploited to keep many of these women on the streets? Or is his admiration limited to coveting the stereotypical hooker gear imposed upon these women by controlling pimps?

He's obviously a smart guy and has to have some major backbone to live as himself, which makes it all the more tragic that despite being in a position to inspire real change, he instead opts to scream "Look at me, I'M SO FABULOUS" and thinks he's some great "activist". It would be nice if he'd use his 15 minutes of fame to be something other than a self-absorbed narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 336October 12, 2018 1:25 AM

R336 Haters are gonna hate no matter what Matt’s friend say or do. Your vitriol is so obvious. 🙄😏

by Anonymousreply 337October 12, 2018 3:30 AM

Richie Shazam is an asshole! He intentionally tries to make people dislike him and when they do he acts like he’s such a victim. He’s a selfish, privileged, and entitled cunt.

P.S. r337 Your mordancy is worse

by Anonymousreply 338October 12, 2018 7:03 AM

R336

My fascination with Richie is aesthetic. I'll explain: here, in Kattegat, we have a yoga center and in the main hall there's a statue of a young yogi in the lotus position; the first time I laid my eyes on Richie I made a mental connection with that statue (there's a striking resemblance and I've always liked it).

I posted that interview because there are two quotes that reminded of Lee's interview for the NYT:

"And I identify not as gay, but queer. It’s hard because I don’t want to be placed in categories. I don’t want people to have a label — I want to defy the labels. And there’s still a lot of fear."

"But I’m highly resilient and have tough skin. I knew from a young age it wasn’t about me. It was their issue."

It's clear Richie S. has a thing for glamour and the spotlight (he has an IG post with frakking Paris Hilton!), but I had no idea he was Matt's school buddy or that his was paying lip service about his "activism". Thanks for shedding a different light on the subject and raising awareness about sex trafficking. <3

by Anonymousreply 339October 12, 2018 9:45 AM

Richie is one of the good ones. It’s unfair the criticism heaped on him. I doubt very much he would be attacked if he weren’t friends with matt. It’s the same troll.

by Anonymousreply 340October 12, 2018 10:55 AM

Keep in mind that not everyone who criticizes Matt or one of his”friends “ is: A) same person, B) hater, C) troll.

by Anonymousreply 341October 12, 2018 12:04 PM

Or, in this case, it's someone who has worked with victims of sex trafficking and sexual assault who blew a gasket reading this interview with an "activist" who seems obsessed only with the aesthetic of prostitutes. Richie gets points for seeing prostitutes as human beings worthy of attention-that's more than a lot of people--but squanders the opportunity to say anything constructive about their plight. He seems to view them like the empowered hookers of Hollywood films, and not, as the overwhelming majority of prostitutes are, as victims of crime. This has nothing to do with being a "hater" of Matt's friends; it has to do with looking critically at what someone is saying and being disgusted with the overabundance of self-obsession and complete lack of self-awareness about the world around them and their part in it. He seems intelligent and kind-hearted but needs to get his head out of his makeup bag.

by Anonymousreply 342October 12, 2018 12:43 PM

R338 Thanks for proving me right. 🙄😏

by Anonymousreply 343October 12, 2018 3:12 PM

/me makes tea

by Anonymousreply 344October 12, 2018 6:39 PM

I thought it seemed obvious but my source worked at the theater. I trust them and they have no reason to lie but I understand if people are skeptical. I would be too.

by Anonymousreply 345October 13, 2018 5:34 AM

R345 HAHAHAHA What a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 346October 13, 2018 5:37 AM

R345 Now your source happens to work at the theater. LOL .

by Anonymousreply 347October 13, 2018 5:41 AM

R345 not one poster here believes you.

by Anonymousreply 348October 13, 2018 5:48 AM

stop making BS, mate. These days we have many real materials to talk about. No BS needed.

by Anonymousreply 349October 13, 2018 5:51 AM

R348 True ! Even a Matt Stan like me who wants to believe it badly can smell fishy.

by Anonymousreply 350October 13, 2018 5:54 AM

With such information your source must be Lee's PR or agent not a theater worker. ROTFL

by Anonymousreply 351October 13, 2018 7:11 AM

R351 replied to r345

by Anonymousreply 352October 13, 2018 7:13 AM

Remember, if there is someone who could know little detail like a convo in a dressing room or a corridor, it's a theatre staff member. Agents or PR people are not around their clients, they met sometimes but they are not into personal contact daily. Make up, hair stylist, costume people, even an electrician or a cleaner would know much more than an agent. This is by no means in support of that rumours, only to stress theatre, movie, tv staff know a lot. They see and notice everything.

by Anonymousreply 353October 13, 2018 9:34 AM

Not that much like r345 made up. r353. Don't give attention to shit stuff. period.

by Anonymousreply 354October 13, 2018 9:42 AM

^^ * Don't pay attention to shit stuff*

by Anonymousreply 355October 13, 2018 9:45 AM

Come on r353 a theater worker knew that Matt influence in Lee getting the roll in Flying tiger. Never heard such a bullshit like this. Stop talking about this crap already.

by Anonymousreply 356October 13, 2018 9:55 AM

I have a question for troll 5281 from the thread attached, since you posted more than a 100 posts on 600, you should still be around. How did you find the adress of Cavill? How come when I block you in the Cavill thread (part XX post 135) you're not blocked in the Lee Pace thread? Is 5281 a code for a type of troll or are you guys really identified? Again how did you find his adress, are you looking for a very expensive place in Florida and recognized his place from his IG videos?

Loved watching Pushing daisies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357October 13, 2018 9:57 AM

R356 Have you read what I wrote? I was stressing that staff certainly know more about everyday things that an agent or a PR. I was in NO WAY paying attention to that rumours and I clearly stated it. But thinking people around celebrities on a set don't notice a lot of what happens is childish.

by Anonymousreply 358October 13, 2018 10:16 AM

R358 did you read my post. I talked about this fake theater worker r345 made up not people around celebs in general.

by Anonymousreply 359October 13, 2018 10:30 AM

Miss Pan is in Chicago, but so far no news on Lee.

P.S.: She took a picture at the TARDIS' door!!! (*cries*)

by Anonymousreply 360October 13, 2018 10:44 AM

R360

TARDIS?

She is most likely calling every hotel in Chicago asking for a certain guest. And she will follow him around again, like she did at AiA.

by Anonymousreply 361October 13, 2018 11:29 AM

Lee will definitely recognise her - so awkward!

by Anonymousreply 362October 13, 2018 11:33 AM

R361

"Time And Relative Dimensions In Space" = TARDIS

The Doctor's time machine and spacecraft; it looks like an old, blue Phone Booth.

by Anonymousreply 363October 13, 2018 11:43 AM

Why awkward ? Lee remwmbers many fans who came to see AiA more than once. She's just a fan who can afford to see his play many times and to attend the comic con.

by Anonymousreply 364October 13, 2018 11:57 AM

R364 it’s awkward because she followed him long distances after he signed autographs and he noticed.

by Anonymousreply 365October 13, 2018 12:02 PM

R364

Awkward because there are normal fans and then there are ones like Lily.

Didn't someone in a previous thread posted that Lily mentioned on Weibo that Lee treated her cold and she thought it was because he might have seen her cringy photo manips on instagram where she tags him in? And she attended more than just AiA and a Con.

R363

Thank you Lagertha ♡

by Anonymousreply 366October 13, 2018 12:04 PM

R365

Exactly! She followed him around several times and he noticed that. And she was as that reading in NY and at that HaCf viewing where she had her photo taken with him as well. He knows her, no doubt about that.

by Anonymousreply 367October 13, 2018 12:08 PM

Unpopular opinion in 3... 2... 1...

Miss Pan is totally harmless. She may behave strangely according to our standards, but, at least, she seems sincere in her affections. I wish I could say the same about Lee's posse.

P.S.: I'm sure he can handle an awkward fan once in a blue moon.

by Anonymousreply 368October 13, 2018 12:17 PM

R367 So what? You keep complaining about her yet people here also stalk her social media accounts for the latest Lee photos. Do you really think Lee gives a shit about her? I bet he has other things on his mind. She is harmless and it's been stated 1000 times on the threads. You calling her a psycho and a stalker won't stop her from meeting Lee. Good for her. Wish I had her money and time.

by Anonymousreply 369October 13, 2018 12:18 PM

I don't think he care. last time she saw AiA he walked to the angel wings to take pitures with her and I didn't see any awkwaedness and I agree with Lagertha that Lee can handle this kind of fans.

by Anonymousreply 370October 13, 2018 12:20 PM

Yes i think she’s harmless despite her eccentricities. R368 why did you have to mention about Lee’s posse not being sincere in their affection towards lee. They’ve been friends with him for over a year. Jesus give it a rest!

by Anonymousreply 371October 13, 2018 12:25 PM

R369

I haven't called her a psycho in a looooooong time. If anything, I kinda feel sorry for her lately. Spending so much time/money on a 'stranger'. She doesn't seem to have a job, friends or a decent social life. Unlike most of us.

But ... that doesn't give her an excuse to follow him arround like she did during AiA. Which was posted on these threads a while back. A harmless person would have left him alone, or would never post a picture of his house on Twitter ( after he requested privacy after that interview ) ... again that was also posted here on dl. I leave the stalking to others lately, because it will end up here anyway.

by Anonymousreply 372October 13, 2018 12:57 PM

R372 How can jobless person travel around the world stalking her fav ? Why sorry for her ? She has money, time to spend all she wants. I feel sorry for losers who spend time in front of lap top or phones stalking Lee on SM more ,including myself, LOL

by Anonymousreply 373October 13, 2018 1:11 PM

R373 Exactly! She meets her celebrity crush whenever she wants, travels the world etc and we should feel sorry for her? 😂😂 How are people so sure she has no friends or social life tho? Maybe she just doesn't post certain things online. It looks like her online world is focused on Lee anyway.

by Anonymousreply 374October 13, 2018 1:40 PM

R375 / R374

Because she is alone. Travelling after a celeb is not a normal life.

I don't think she has a job. I think she is funded by her parents/family or has a nice enhertitance because no company gives out that many vacation days.

So next to her obsession with Lee, she has nothing. If you find that normal, fine.

by Anonymousreply 375October 13, 2018 1:51 PM

R375 was for R373 / R374

by Anonymousreply 376October 13, 2018 1:53 PM

Any sightings of lee at comic con? Have your friends met him yet Leaf?

by Anonymousreply 377October 13, 2018 2:10 PM

R375 I don't find that normal but I met real psycho fans and she's not even touching the tip of the iceberg. Where do you see her following Lee 24/7? She was not in Venice for example and she traveled the world without Lee being in those places. She goes to public events btw which are not happening every week. She went two times to see AIA. Doesn't struck me as someone who has nothing else to do or is kept by her parents like the red hair girl.

by Anonymousreply 378October 13, 2018 2:41 PM

R378

She went to AiA more than twice. Maybe 3 times. And on Lee's ig she mentioned she wanted fly to Puerto Rico to sit out the storm with him when he was filming Driven. That comment is still there. Psycho? No. Abnormal? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 379October 13, 2018 3:22 PM

I feel sorry for her.

Imagine chasing a person you are in love with around the world all the while knowing someone else can be with him freely through no effort of their own. I can’t imagine how deeply she must hate Matt who did nothing special to become Lee’s boyfriend, he just happened to be buddies with Nick H. and there was chemistry between the two.

Whereas she spends loads of time and money and she isn’t even in the friendzone, she’s just a fan who he will talk to for 5 minutes tops.

by Anonymousreply 380October 13, 2018 5:00 PM

Pictures are starting to appear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381October 13, 2018 6:18 PM

Wow! R380 you sound bitter about Lily more than Lily would be bitter about Matt. LOL

by Anonymousreply 382October 13, 2018 7:15 PM

To clarify r380 you hate Lily for being able to chase Lee around the world more than Lily hates Matt for being Lee's bf.

by Anonymousreply 383October 13, 2018 7:22 PM

This thread has now become boring, unreadable and uninteresting because you are ALL tedious stalkers who think highly of your own superiority and intelligence. A bunch of self-involved narcissists the lot of you! That's all I have to say on the matter.

by Anonymousreply 384October 13, 2018 7:28 PM

R384

You feel better now you've said that? Alright then.

DL is about POINTLESS BITCHery ... Move along.

by Anonymousreply 385October 13, 2018 7:36 PM

The Morning Star (Tom Ellis from "Lucifer") or The Elvenking (Lee)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386October 13, 2018 7:37 PM

R383 Lol why? If there is one person here worth envying this is Matt indeed. Anyone can be like her if they get a bit of money. Now try becoming Lee's boyfriend. Especially if you are a woman lol.

by Anonymousreply 387October 13, 2018 7:38 PM

Watch the live streaming:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388October 13, 2018 8:12 PM

Lee's legs are longer than Chris' and he sits like a w***e!!! LMAO

P.S.: Chris impersonating Thranduil: priceless!

by Anonymousreply 389October 13, 2018 8:34 PM

R388 He gives the impression that he doesn't know really well his characters. It happened during the Hobbit when he was saying things like "Thranduil just wants the gems, he doesn't care about his people" bla bla bla. That's absolutely not true even though his Thranduil was slightly different from the book. Now he avoided every question about Marvel or specific questions on Ronan. Awkward to watch Evans describing Lee's characters better than he ever did.

by Anonymousreply 390October 13, 2018 10:25 PM

R377 until now i have not heard anything else than the things you can find on sm.

by Anonymousreply 391October 13, 2018 10:35 PM

Lee and Tom Ellis. We should ship em bcuz look at them together. My poor heart!!!

by Anonymousreply 392October 13, 2018 11:03 PM

R390

I've noticed the incoherence regarding Thranduil. I guess he was referring mainly to the "DOS"; at that time, I don't believe the script for "BOTFA" was finished yet. Thranduil's epiphany about how much he loved his son and his people only happened in Dale, when he sees all the elven bodies and realizes what his insane quest for his wife's necklace had brought upon those he loved. The fear for Legolas' safety when Gandalf confronts him (they shouldn't have cut that scene; it was a crime) triggers the epiphany.

Besides, I don't believe he likes when people remember him solely for Thranduil, considering the diversity of all his other roles. As for Ronan, he doesn't have much to say: "GOTG" gave us no clues about Ronan's past or true feelings and Lee can't say a word about "CM", so... However, I loved when he said he fell in costume and people had to raise him! Just picture this: "Turtle Ronan"!!! (lol)

R392

They're totally shipable! (lol) I can't wait to meet a friend of mine, who's a major Tom Ellis fan, to compare notes on this epic encounter!

P.S.: The way people are treated during the photo session is insane! What a shame! I saw them shoving a person after the other on poor Tom H. without giving anyone the time to properly say "Hello!".

by Anonymousreply 393October 14, 2018 10:34 AM

Would people ship them if they were two straight men standing together posing for a one off pic? Don’t think so. Poor lee can’t even pose for a pic with another man without people wanting to ship them together! Seriously grow up!

by Anonymousreply 394October 14, 2018 10:46 AM

R394

Why so serious? It was a joke!!!

by Anonymousreply 395October 14, 2018 10:57 AM

P.S.: The video from last night:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396October 14, 2018 11:02 AM

R395 you may have been joking...

by Anonymousreply 397October 14, 2018 11:04 AM

I even shipped Lee with men the 5 minutes I thought he was straight (before I googled him up), so let a fangirl live

by Anonymousreply 398October 14, 2018 11:19 AM

Ok whatever, I just think people wishing a romantic relationship between two men in the same pic is weird. But go right ahead lol.

by Anonymousreply 399October 14, 2018 11:40 AM

^^Why is it weird ? This is Gay website and Lee is gay,

by Anonymousreply 400October 14, 2018 11:53 AM

I just thought they looked incredibly hot together. That's all & I think that's why so many were into RichLee.

by Anonymousreply 401October 14, 2018 11:54 AM

R400 it’s called shipping dear. Look it up and dl isn’t the place to “ship” even though it’s a gay website lol.

by Anonymousreply 402October 14, 2018 12:06 PM

Aslaug, agreed. Even if Lee and Matt are together but very few people are into them because Matt is so bland. Like we know they fuck but noone wants to imagine them. LOL

by Anonymousreply 403October 14, 2018 12:09 PM

r402 They just made a joke. You are boring.

by Anonymousreply 404October 14, 2018 12:12 PM

Where's my Lee and Tom H. picture? Tom watched their panel (Chris, Karen and Lee's) and took a picture with Chris and Karen. Where was Lee? Is it too to ask to have the two of them in the same picture?

R403

Who are you? The Spirit of Monday? Now the rest of my day is ruined and I probably will have a nightmare! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 405October 14, 2018 12:13 PM

R405

Sorry! "...Is it too much to ask..."

by Anonymousreply 406October 14, 2018 12:15 PM

R404 haha my sides are splitting...🙄

by Anonymousreply 407October 14, 2018 12:16 PM

Sorry Lagertha for ruining your day. LOL

by Anonymousreply 408October 14, 2018 12:19 PM

Why fangirls are always hung up on their favorite actors being gay? Not even bi but always 100% gay. Doesn’t it completely ruin the fantasy of hooking up? It would make much more sense for a female fan to insist on Lee being bisexual especially with AL as a sort of proof.

R403 Isn't it unpleasant to imagine someone you like having sex with a person who isn't you no matter what gender they have?

by Anonymousreply 409October 14, 2018 1:21 PM

I'm not that delusional to think I'd ever get the chance to hook up with him, even if he was straight as a ruler. But the image of two hot men is what it says: hot. Many straight men like two hot women together, so why not vice versa? Plus, you can't have him? That's fine, because no other woman will have him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 410October 14, 2018 2:06 PM

R410 A woman won't but a man will, no difference.

by Anonymousreply 411October 14, 2018 2:18 PM

r409 It's not about me. It's about 2 ้hot guys fucking. When Lee was with Richard, I read all fanfics of them. But with Matt, LOL no writer wants to write, They don't want to ruin their readers' day.

by Anonymousreply 412October 14, 2018 2:28 PM

R393 Maybe you've never been to a M&G, love. Tom H. must have had thousands of fans in line. Can you imagine him standing, smiling for 15 hours straight? I was disappointed my first time but then I got used to it. You say hello, something nice or a line that has a meaning to you and bye. Put yourself in their places. It's much more frustrating for them. Lee is one of those people who would stop to know you but he can't. And let's not forget about fans who make specific requests on how to pose. As a fan I'm thankful for the experience and for the pic. The lucky ones are those who just meet them on the street when they stop to chat with you. My friend chatted with Emma S and Ryan G. outside the hotel in Venice. And for free😁

by Anonymousreply 413October 14, 2018 3:32 PM

R413

Indeed! I've never been to a formal M&G event. The times I met celebrities it was outside concerts or events (we met the guys from Iron Maiden in a bar after their concert; they offered us beer and we sat down to talk! True gentlemen!).

P.S.: Lee posted two IG stories (Odin bless his heart: he's learned to do it on his own! lol )

P.P.S.: His beard is going grey! And I loved his completely casual outfit!

P.P.P.S.: This one's for you, Lee: stop teasing us with this tongue of yours, will you? (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414October 14, 2018 3:46 PM

I love Lee Pace styled by Lee Pace

by Anonymousreply 415October 14, 2018 4:50 PM

R415 I’m surprised you’re not bitching about the length of his pants during the panel and the white socks. The last time he wore white socks it caused such an outrage lol

by Anonymousreply 416October 14, 2018 5:10 PM

R416 He kind of had to wear white socks here because of his light colored footwear. Either no socks or equally light colored ones.

by Anonymousreply 417October 14, 2018 6:51 PM

R414 Doesn't look purposeful this time though who knows.

by Anonymousreply 418October 14, 2018 7:18 PM

New picture of Lee from last night's panel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419October 14, 2018 7:42 PM

Lol yeah he's sitting there with his knees wide apart licking his lips and looking like sex in worn casual clothes. That's why I kinda say TB isn't his style, at least not the fussy, dapper Matt-like one. His sex appeal is exactly the opposite, the kind of man who eats a bun like he's having sex with it. TB style is the kind of man who'll use hand sanitizer before feeling you up.

by Anonymousreply 420October 14, 2018 7:51 PM

R420

" the kind of man who eats a bun like he's having sex with it."

The kind of man that makes US want to be a bun! (lol)

I agree! Thom Browne is a good tailor, but his creations are better suited for younger and smaller men. I saw the recent pictures of k-pop band BTS and they looked surprisingly good! But a man that exudes sex through all his pores like Lee... no, nope, nah, nej, nein, non, neit, etc.

by Anonymousreply 421October 14, 2018 8:21 PM

What about Childs NY is he allowed to wear that brand or is that not suitable for him either because the owners are friends of matts lol.

by Anonymousreply 422October 14, 2018 8:25 PM

R422

I haven't seen their entire collection, but the bits and pieces Lee wore were okay, except, maybe for the outfit below (still too short and tight). Childs NY has my blessing... so far! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423October 14, 2018 8:43 PM

Meanwhile, Matty brought his friend Emma to the farm this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424October 15, 2018 12:21 AM

There is no indication Matt was involved in this photo. He's not tagged and he hasn't even "liked" the photo. Plus, how do you know this is Lee's farm? There is more than one pond in the world. Her geotag for another photo in the pond is Poughkeepsie, which is in the same county but not the same location as Lee's farm. I'm familiar with that area and half of NYC ends up in the lower Hudson Valley on weekends.

by Anonymousreply 425October 15, 2018 12:51 AM

looked at her ig story, It looks like Matt's oop Lee's farm.

by Anonymousreply 426October 15, 2018 1:25 AM

R425 It’s Lee’s farm pond. You can wirte any geotag at any location on instagram.

Trust me. I’m a hardcore stalker. 😉 She’s with Matty all week. She even posted their apartment building stairs on her ig story two days ago.

by Anonymousreply 427October 15, 2018 1:31 AM

R427

I'm afraid you're right... How dare Matt desecrate the pond where sweet Pete bathes? Set fire to the water! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428October 15, 2018 9:13 AM

I’m loving all these pics coming out of the comic con. Lee’s a good sport. I’m enjoying the few PD themed pics.

by Anonymousreply 429October 15, 2018 6:41 PM

R429

Saturday, he seemed shier: he allowed people to hug him but rarely hugged in return. Yesterday, it was "free hugs" for everyone! Lucky people!

by Anonymousreply 430October 15, 2018 7:26 PM

Lily gave him a good hug lol

by Anonymousreply 431October 15, 2018 7:44 PM

R431

She said she was "about to carry him away"! Who could blame her, right? (lol)

However, he was not happy to see her when he was leaving the place, but "noblesse oblige" and he relaxed and smiled a bit.

by Anonymousreply 432October 15, 2018 7:54 PM

Where do you see it? I find nothing Lee related on her Twitter regarding Comic Con

by Anonymousreply 433October 15, 2018 8:16 PM

On her IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434October 15, 2018 8:25 PM

Some fan pictures are just too cute! Not even jealous :)

The exit door pictures of Pan are bad ... his initial shock and than the nervous smile. How the hell did she even get there? If that other guy (security?) wasn't there ... Lee would have been so bummed.

And I bet he screwed up the 2nd photo op on purpose. I mean, how difficult is it to make a heart shape? It is SO easy 😂😂 I know, because I made a cringy photo like that with my bf 😆

And Lee didn't even bother to crack a smile the 2nd time.

by Anonymousreply 435October 15, 2018 8:34 PM

Why do you think he is afraid of her? She's a girl half his size. He's just tired of a crowd of demanding people who all try to touch him. It's exhausting as hell for the actors to deal with it. Imagine being forced to hug random strangers for hours even you dislike them or they don't smell good.

by Anonymousreply 436October 15, 2018 9:05 PM

R436

I don't believe he's afraid of her. As you said, he's just tired of smiling and hugging and hardly exchanging two words with people. However, perhaps, Miss Pan should draw a line, set some limits, otherwise, she may become inconvenient and tiresome!

"The absence makes the heart grow fonder." If next time (because there will be a next time) she just takes the picture and goes away, he will wonder what happened to his most loyal follower. Repeat the process two, maybe three, times and he'll start to miss her. Then, and only then, she may have a chance to befriend him.

by Anonymousreply 437October 15, 2018 9:22 PM

R437 But that takes some initial interest or warmth. Like maybe if he thought she was cute to begin with and found her attentions flattering if a bit awkward. Like maybe it happened with the orange haired girl because he talked to her more than he had to and then even kissed her good bye at the last night. Otherwise I think he'd just shrug it off.

by Anonymousreply 438October 15, 2018 9:27 PM

I don’t think Lee is ever going to befriend lily - ever!

by Anonymousreply 439October 15, 2018 9:52 PM

R438

I guess you're right: she lost her chance of a first "good impression". I remember that woman who gave him and the cast of "AiA" a cake but forgot the umbrella inside the bag; the other day he was carrying the umbrella outside his backpack to return to her. She didn't impose her presence, just allowed things to flow. She held no expectations, unlike Miss Pan. If Miss Pan had set limits to her "fangirling" in the beginning, she could have had a chance.

by Anonymousreply 440October 15, 2018 9:56 PM

R440 It might be not so much about her behaviour but about her in general. Like, Matt's crew has a lot of good looking gay/bi guys, why did he choose Matt? Because there was something about him, something interesting for Lee (no matter how much he gets critisized here, I don't like him much myself but obviously Lee finds him sexually appealing at least). Same thing with new friends, you can meet someone nice, someone who treats you very well, but you just don't find them interesting or cute. You don't care. She could be on her best behaviour and he wouldn't give a damn.

by Anonymousreply 441October 15, 2018 10:00 PM

You are all more delusional than her😂😂 A celebrity "befriending" a fan? He messed up her pic on purpose? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 No celebrity would become best friends with a fan unless that person works in the industry or they're on the same level as an actor or director. Lily was not the only one at the door in that area. He looked exhausted and over it coming up like R436 said, not scared to death of her. Not to mention he made that face multiple times during AIA. Continue your bitching while Pan tries "new positions" with Lee cause no matter what you say, you're sooo choking on envy every time she touches Lee😂🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 442October 16, 2018 5:17 AM

Like I said, the only person worth envying here is Matt. He’s the person Lee touches because he wants to, not because he is being paid to be friendly with him.

Lily is not unique. Anyone can do what she is doing. Literally anyone, well, unless they are from a third world country and very poor. Every one of Matt’s instagram crazy friends gets more than she does without spending a dollar when Matt invites them to the farm. Even though I bet they don’t give a fuck about Lee beyond hanging out at his pretty place. Lily has nothing but her illusions. It’s not even personal for him. He doesn’t really like fan crowds.

Try becoming an actual friend of a celebrity you admire. Or a lover. Okay I’ll make it easier, try simply becoming a buddy. Someone they might like to go out to grab a beer with.

by Anonymousreply 443October 16, 2018 8:06 AM

A question ? Any of us here who's met Lee and how many times ? For me, none. I can't afford to fly across the pond .

by Anonymousreply 444October 16, 2018 8:23 AM

R443 You can't compare Lily with Matt or his friends. Lilly's just a fan girl like we're and she's unique compare to us. You just refered to Matt because you can be like her.

by Anonymousreply 445October 16, 2018 8:35 AM

Correction r445 *can't be*

by Anonymousreply 446October 16, 2018 8:38 AM

Sorry my bad English in r445 I mean you can't do like she does. Like flying all the way to see the play or flying to attend the con whenever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 447October 16, 2018 8:42 AM

R444

I don't believe I'll ever meet him. Perhaps, if he comes to the Kattegat Comic Con or decides to play a character who speaks Old Norse (if Cantonese is so easy, why not Old Norse?). But it's unlikely. As for meeting him outside events, by chance, we have completely different tastes, so it's not gonna happen. And I believe it's for the better, this way Roy, Ned, Ronan, Thranduil, Joe Mac, Calpernia, etc. will continue to live on no matter what (even Matt&Co. won't be able to take them away from me!).

by Anonymousreply 448October 16, 2018 9:13 AM

Thanks Lagertha for answering me. I too will never meet him. Anyway I love the last part of you answer.

by Anonymousreply 449October 16, 2018 9:27 AM

R449

You're welcome!

P.S.: Why was the person who made this edit so cruel to my poor, old, Viking heart? (*sobs*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450October 16, 2018 10:13 AM

R442

I don't envy a girl who has to pay in order for a man to take a photo with her. A girl who most likely has nobody at home waiting for her. And I personally have NO desire to ever meet Lee, even if he makes the choice to visit my country. So yeah, I am GREEN with envy. #not

Recap, every time she goes to a place where Lee is, she has to pay up. The HaCF screening, AiA, the reading he did in NY and now this.

The poor girl spends her days, most likely trashing Matt on Weibo, making photo manips and travelling to wherever Lee makes an public appearance.

Jealous? Ok, if you say so. 😏

by Anonymousreply 451October 16, 2018 10:28 AM

R445 Why do you think I’m a girl? And why would I want to be like Lily? I’m not interested in fan things. Gossip yes, but not cons or signing pictures or taking selfies. If I met Lee and talked to him casually, I would like that. If he offered me to become his partner, I’d break up with my current one in five minutes flat, honest. This guy drives me a little crazy. But I don’t want to meet him at a fan event. It’s not interesting for me, that kind of interaction.

That’s why I keep bringing up Matt’s friends for comparison.

Anyone could do what Lily does if they wanted it hard enough. She is not unique. It’s not even that much money. It’s not like you need to buy a private plane to fly cross country a few times per year. Get a better job, sell something, borrow it from the bank, sell your body, whatever.

But then what? What will you get out of it? He will never be your friend. He will never say yes if you ask him out.

Anyone can be Lily if they apply effort to it. It is completely realistic to aspire to be like Lily. If you want to do something and it is realistic, then why waste time on envy? Start working on it.

Now if you wish to become someone like Nick H or AL or Judy G or Matt? Someone who is a real person to him, not a face in the crowd he forgets when he walks out? Well good luck.

by Anonymousreply 452October 16, 2018 11:35 AM

R444 Met him twice and I'm gonna keep it for myself. Honestly, I don't wish to see him again unless he gets super close to my hometown. Never lose hope if you really want to meet him. 😉 I think every anon here complaining about Pan is jealous. Period. Why would you give a f about her in the first place? No one knows her personally. Why say things like "poor woman, she has no friends and Lee doesn't care about her, he's terrified of her...." if not for the sake of making yourself feel better, somehow superior to her? Cause "oh my I'm happy, I have friends, a job, a boyfriend and this psycho doesn't". Wow you all have happy lives but don't waste any time into stalking strangers online. From Lee's friends, exes, Matt's friends to Matt's parents. Yeah sure. I have friends who travel alone, who will never marry. She doesn't look miserable or depressed. It's her lifestyle. It's her money. Stop repeating the same bs every time she meets Lee. 😴

by Anonymousreply 453October 16, 2018 2:54 PM

Thanks Adonis for the answer. And agreed about anons being jealous.

by Anonymousreply 454October 16, 2018 3:17 PM

Adonis, unpleasant experiences with Lee? Come on, give us some tea.

by Anonymousreply 455October 16, 2018 3:41 PM

R454

YES SIR

by Anonymousreply 456October 16, 2018 4:33 PM

R454

I don't feel offended by your comment. 😁 Since I never stalked Lee's exes, friends or family.

Calling someone jealous simply because she met Lee ... Nope. Like I said earlier. I have no wish to ever meet him. I stan from a distance. 😃✌🏻

by Anonymousreply 457October 16, 2018 5:05 PM

R455 you wish they were unpleasant huh? 🤣 Nope. Normal encounters. Nothing interesting to add to your cup of tea.

by Anonymousreply 458October 16, 2018 5:08 PM

R458 was he how you imagined him or did you not have any expectations?

by Anonymousreply 459October 16, 2018 5:11 PM

R458 No I don't wish they were unpleasant, I'm just wondering why you don't wanna meet him again. I usually say this only about people I had unpleasant experiences with. If you actually did and aren't just making things up ...

by Anonymousreply 460October 16, 2018 5:40 PM

I’ve met Lee and found him to be a bit fascinating. I get the impression there’s different facets to his personality fans don’t get to see.

by Anonymousreply 461October 16, 2018 6:02 PM

R459 No expectations. It was just weird seeing him in flesh. Like... you can't believe he actually exists and he looks better than in the photos, videos. R460 I don't wanna meet him again because I already did. I'm not Pan. Don't feel like spending my money on him. And that's exactly why I'm not talking about it here: "making things up". Good luck to anyone who wants to meet him. It's worth it if you have the chance.

by Anonymousreply 462October 16, 2018 7:17 PM

I've just checked Lee's IG account to see if there are any news (he posted an IG story about "Dulce") and there's a recent comment by that troll called sydnoone that it is totally uncalled for!!!

by Anonymousreply 463October 16, 2018 7:34 PM

I can't find it

by Anonymousreply 464October 16, 2018 7:50 PM

R464

The comment is one of the last ones in the last IG post (the landscape).

by Anonymousreply 465October 16, 2018 7:53 PM

R461 I’ve never met lee but I get what you mean about different facets of his personality that fans don’t see. I think fans have built up an image of him in their head of what lee is like. Lee hangs with artistic creative and intelligent people. Say what you want about matt but he is a very smart cookie. I think they’re more than a match than people realise.

by Anonymousreply 466October 16, 2018 8:03 PM

R464

He/she/troll called Lee: Faggot freak trash ... 🗑

... with a trascan emoji

by Anonymousreply 467October 16, 2018 8:22 PM

R467 I couldn’t find the comment so hopefully lee didn’t see it either. Some people are so nasty!

by Anonymousreply 468October 16, 2018 8:27 PM

Can anyone Judy Greer’s new interview on NewNowNext? It’s not letting me access it for some reason. Apparently she mentions lee in it.

by Anonymousreply 469October 17, 2018 3:46 PM

How do you know, R469?

by Anonymousreply 470October 17, 2018 5:10 PM

It came up on twitter. Lee is tagged in it.

by Anonymousreply 471October 17, 2018 5:14 PM

Here is the part she mention Lee : Speaking of gay honors, you were quoted this summer in a New York Times piece about Lee Pace coming out because you two had been romantically linked by gossip blogs after attending premieres together. He’s such a great friend, so I was happy to speak about him for that article. We recently hung out at Toronto Film Festival, and I’m glad he’s in an awesome place and in control of his own narrative. People talk about how hard Hollywood marriages are, but no one talks about how hard it is to stay friends with people in Hollywood. I love him so much. I’d still be his plus-one anytime he needed, but he doesn’t really need me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 472October 17, 2018 5:19 PM

The interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473October 17, 2018 5:22 PM

R472

Soooooo .... she suggests Matt will be his plus 1 soon?

#fingerscrossed

by Anonymousreply 474October 17, 2018 5:23 PM

r474 Ask Lee. LOL

by Anonymousreply 475October 17, 2018 5:29 PM

R472 I swear I thought that's fanfiction. So cheesy my own cat threw up. "He doesn't really need me anymore" lol Meaning what, bitch? Trying to sell the "never seen Lee happier before" narrative one more time? Is Matt paying her? 🙄 It's also sad to hear that about a friend. "He doesn't need me anymore cause he found a replacement." kinda thing. So Lee doesn't give a f about her since Matt came in the picture? It's also confirmed that they asked her to talk for NYT. I'm so about to leave this fandom forever 😂😂😂 #whatajoke

by Anonymousreply 476October 17, 2018 6:47 PM

or "he doesn't need me anymore because he is officially out now" aaaahhhhhhh *facepalm of doom*

by Anonymousreply 477October 17, 2018 6:58 PM

R476 calm down. She’s just saying that she isn’t needed to go on dates with him because he now has a serious bf (a plus one) and doesn’t need a beard. Btw Judy is married and has her own life in Hollywood, I doubt she’s waiting for lee is ask her out on a date lol. She’s not crying into her pillow at night because lee has dropped her! They are good close friends, why so bitter towards her. It’s meant to be not taken so seriously! Also I don’t think she is following any fucking narrative lol and to suggest matt is paying her is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 478October 17, 2018 7:17 PM

They hang out in Toronto and she loves him so much? She seemed to tense up every time he accidentally brushed her sleeve with his arm. If they had fun together during those days, I’ve got a bridge in New York for sale.

He doesn’t need her to be his beard anymore? What a weird way to put it considering they have been seen together in public when, once 10 years ago? She makes it sounds like they’d been visiting places together for ages right until he met Matt. Whereas he was hanging out with AL instead and it looked like he was dating her, so if she was a beard, she was doing a far better job than Judy’s ever done.

I keep wondering why she was the one asked. Why not SMG who he really hangs out with? Or Anna F who seems to adore him, and they also spent some time together recently. Not because filming together or needing to promote stuff but as personal friends.

Why is JG suddenly relevant when she wasn’t for years? She also posted the beach pic with Lee out of the blue.

There is something so fabricated about this whole narrative.

by Anonymousreply 479October 17, 2018 7:19 PM

R479 she tensed up anytime he accidentally brushed her sleeve? I’m lmao. Please show me the evidence of this.

by Anonymousreply 480October 17, 2018 7:22 PM

R480 Watch the videos where they sit next to each other, like the one with the puppies.

by Anonymousreply 481October 17, 2018 7:24 PM

R481 I watched all the videos of them together and i saw absolutely no evidence of what you are talking about. I thought they looked very comfortable together.

by Anonymousreply 482October 17, 2018 7:26 PM

R482 Then we agree to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 483October 17, 2018 7:28 PM

R481 You only see what you want to see. They were comfortable with one another in videos. No tenseness or awkwardness. You just wish there was to push your own narrative.

by Anonymousreply 484October 17, 2018 7:29 PM

R484 I can say the same about you, word for word. I bet you are also a Matt fan who thinks Matt saved Lee from deep depression and made him so wonderfully fashionable because poor dear is helpless without a good man.

by Anonymousreply 485October 17, 2018 7:32 PM

R484 thank you! I didn’t see any awkwardness at all. I don’t get the Judy hate. Maybe some people are jealous of their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 486October 17, 2018 7:33 PM

R477 He didn't need her since 2010 lol, despite not being out in the slightest.

by Anonymousreply 487October 17, 2018 7:33 PM

The facts are these: LP and JG went out together a couple times about the time their dog movie was premiering. There was no gossip about them. No one ever thought they were dating. Comparing this to Anna F, where even the people over at ONTD who suspected he wasn't straight kept discussing whether they had an affair. Or Evie from Hobbit who kissed him on the lips in public and the rumors about them were running hot despite her having a new kid together with her partner. Now that can be called bearding behaviour.

So what is JG referring to? Where is the parallel world where poor gay Lee always needed her as his plus one?

by Anonymousreply 488October 17, 2018 7:48 PM

Ohh and don't forget Evie's famous joke. She said she wouldn't have sex with a dwarf in real life because once you try it with a really tall guy you just can't go back *wink wink*.

Yes she did say it. I guess she is a bit of a troll lol.

by Anonymousreply 489October 17, 2018 7:52 PM

R478 Sweetie, you should take your own advice about calming down. Ever heard of sarcasm? Of course Matt is not paying her🤣 but I bet he kisses her ass (as proved on Instagram) and got her some contracts with TB. The "he doesn't need me anymore" line was pathetic, sad and unnecessary. Just like her part in NYT. Sorry but I don't buy her "we love each other so much and he's my best friend and we've been there for each other" story. It almost sounded like she was implying that Lee needed her to beard. Remember what she said in NYT? "People thought we're dating and I didn't bother denying it."? Now she comes out with this dumb line about him needing her. R488 Exactly! I don't hate anyone but I surely dislike this person. She's confusing af for a fan who knows their history. And this is my humble opinion ✌🏻

by Anonymousreply 490October 17, 2018 7:56 PM

R490 Judy and lee are good close friends. Stop over analysing everything they say about each other and get over it. Don’t know about matt kissing her ass but of course he’s going to be nice to her considering she’s close to his bf.

by Anonymousreply 491October 17, 2018 8:01 PM

R485 Nah. I know for a FACT they’re quite confortable with one another. 😏 Must really suck to be someone like you who chooses to see things negatively. As for being a “Matt fan” I guess you call any poster that who choose to accept Lee’s choice of partners. Oh well. Haters gonna hate. 🙄 Lee was a good man before Matt and he’ll continue to be so even afterwards. Life goes on.

by Anonymousreply 492October 17, 2018 8:28 PM

R492 You know what I know for a fact? R486 who agreed with R484 on this is actually the same poster as R484. Forgot to switch devices?

by Anonymousreply 493October 17, 2018 8:38 PM

R490 Maybe we are mistaken thinking Nick H introduced Matt to Lee. What if he is actually Judy's friend and she did that? I remember she suddenly popped up back in Lee's life exactly around July 2017. At least that's what it looked like. He went to some animal charity with her and her partner.

by Anonymousreply 494October 17, 2018 8:40 PM

R493 what are you talking about?? I’m poster R486 and i agreed with R484. We are not the same poster!! How the fuck am I posting from a stranger device?? I post from one device - my iPhone. You are insane!! (And are up to those dirty tricks yourself) I’ve noticed this a few times - If I agree with someone I get accused of being that poster. I used to be accused of being Adonis too 😂.

by Anonymousreply 495October 17, 2018 8:57 PM

R495 I got confused too. The posters never agreed to themselves. Maybe they refer to the poster repeating the same things. But it's the same poster repeating that "they're comfortable with each other" line. #backtoparanoiapeople

by Anonymousreply 496October 17, 2018 9:01 PM

Adonis always agrees with himself and posts as many different people and so do others here. Using different devices to be different people so they can agree with them themselves because apparently it’s important for them that other people think they are right in their opinion on Lee Pace. That’s why I left this forum. I haven’t posted in a long time and haven’t even read this thread or the last except for a few posts. It’s so lame. There is some fucked up agenda going on here and it’s just not for me. I want real discussions with a variety of people. Not schizos agreeing with themselves. Now cue the big A himself to atttack me and use his other devices to do same.

by Anonymousreply 497October 17, 2018 9:08 PM

What I originally was going to post: Lee never needed Judy Greer for anything. She’s is delusional if she thinks that. She’s wishes he did. She’s used him same as many others. She posted a picture of him to get peoples attention and then she posts about her series. She’s just wanted to get attention on her bullshit. Can I puke now?

And seriously, people? I knew no one here would bring up the fact that Lee still has humongous swollen pouches on his face. Anyone see them? He is sick or something and no one notices? Way to turn a blind eye and pretend everything’s perfect with him. Not to mention he has a faded black eye on his left side.

by Anonymousreply 498October 17, 2018 9:12 PM

R493 Your “fact” is wrong. 🙄 I have no need to post from different devices. Your stupid paranoia is tedious.

by Anonymousreply 499October 17, 2018 9:44 PM

Un-ignore everyone you ever ignored. Now ignore R486 and after that go to Ignored page (see link in top menu). You will see all comments R486 made in this current thread. Find 484 among them.

by Anonymousreply 500October 17, 2018 10:02 PM

R498 What black eye are you talking about? Where?

He has swollen undereye area sometimes. It's not sickness. It's his face and eye structure. Some people get very blue undereye circles if they haven't slept or drank too much water or had a long flight, and people who have deep set eyes and a lot of soft tissues get swollen bags. It's rather common for Asians. Lee isn't Asian but remember his apple cheeks? and his eyes are deep set and kind of narrow and long shaped. Similar structure.

by Anonymousreply 501October 17, 2018 10:08 PM

R500 you are a bloody goddam fool

by Anonymousreply 502October 17, 2018 10:11 PM

R497 It's actually pretty obvious when some people pretend to be different posters because they keep the same speech patterns.

by Anonymousreply 503October 17, 2018 10:12 PM

R461 How did you get to see them then? However, I tend to agree. Fans seem to think Lee is a more sociable version of Ned.

by Anonymousreply 504October 17, 2018 10:15 PM

LMAO @ JG desparately wanting to be Lee's (ex-)beard when she never wasn't. That woman really rubs me the wrong way. I wonder what made her change her opinion about Lee after rushing to take sides with CS. I have a theory tho ...

by Anonymousreply 505October 17, 2018 11:43 PM

R498 yes i have seen the swollen pouches under his eyes. the fact that i did not talk about it did not mean i did not realise. but concerning the faded black eye i thoroughly look at some of the recent pics and did not see it. maybe you have better pics.

by Anonymousreply 506October 17, 2018 11:52 PM

The big A himself🤣🤣🤣 I'm honored I scare the shit outta trolls. So that's where the hateful, trolling posts vanished 😂 I'm used to people saying I agree with myself by now. Wait not people... One little troll. I wondered where the 3 anons who were chatting between themselves disappeared. You don't post on this forum anymore because you were called out on your ridiculous posts and because we proved several times how you are the one using many devices. The "agenda" troll. It's your favorite word huh? 😁 (don't bother replying, I'm not wasting further posts on the thread for you)

by Anonymousreply 507October 17, 2018 11:58 PM

I often wonder if Lee has bad allergies or sinus problems. I have those issues and my eyes and face can be puffy in the same spots. As for the "black eye", Lee has a cluster of freckles under each eye, especially his left eye. Sun tanning causes freckles to darken and it takes much longer for the freckles to fade than the rest of the skin. I think what you are seeing are the remnants of Lee's tan. His freckles look more prominent and darker since they've been darkened by the sun but his complexion is returning to its natural fair color. He has the same type of darkened splotching under his right eye, but he has fewer--and lighter--freckles there so it is not as noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 508October 18, 2018 12:26 AM

R505 Do share!

by Anonymousreply 509October 18, 2018 12:28 AM

Maybe she noticed AL and decided she has a chance to make these dates real now? Best strat is to become the current partner's friend.

okay that was unnecessarily bitchy

by Anonymousreply 510October 18, 2018 12:30 AM

R508 He might have sinus problems after the trouble he had with swimming. The ears channels and sinuses are connected inside the head, so permanent problems with one often results in the other being affected too.

I still think it's nothing. Maybe he drank too much beer when in London with Matt's crew, hanging out in bars and at sports events.

by Anonymousreply 511October 18, 2018 12:31 AM

I agree with R479 she didn't feel comfortable with him.

by Anonymousreply 512October 18, 2018 12:36 AM

R511, people don't look like that because they drank beer a week earlier.

by Anonymousreply 513October 18, 2018 12:45 AM

R513 But we don't know when he left London, do we? He could have spent all this time with Matt and flew to the con a few hours before it started.

by Anonymousreply 514October 18, 2018 12:51 AM

Matt was doing a photo shoot at the Philip Johnson Glass House during the week before the con. So, if Lee was in London and flew in hours before the con, he wasn't with Matt.

by Anonymousreply 515October 18, 2018 1:40 AM

R515 Maybe he drank beer with Richard in London. Just kidding. LOL

by Anonymousreply 516October 18, 2018 2:07 AM

I like matt's new IG story holding the rainbow flag

by Anonymousreply 517October 18, 2018 2:29 AM

R515 Well he could have been anywhere with anyone doing anything for all we know lol.

by Anonymousreply 518October 18, 2018 2:34 AM

R517, that's from the TB photo shoot in Paris where the models were holding a rainbow flag. See Lillian's IG from October 2. Same flag, same plaza. It's not like he was out engaging in activism. Just more self-promotion.

by Anonymousreply 519October 18, 2018 3:25 AM

Her words seem controlling by MF and Lee himself since the NYT. If she wanted to be bitchy against someone in purpose, Lee is obviously agree. ( sad)

by Anonymousreply 520October 18, 2018 5:21 AM

I don't think Lee'd give a f what she's saying. She's just a bitch all by herself.

by Anonymousreply 521October 18, 2018 5:53 AM

R507 The big A stands for Asshole. No one here has ever liked you. Most know who you are but don’t post comments on here at all, they just read. Go ahead and keep making an ass out of yourself. We are all laughing at you. If you weren’t such an arrogant jerk I would feel bad for you.

by Anonymousreply 522October 18, 2018 6:40 AM

R509 Well my theory is based on the assumption that Lee broke up with CS for RA, or at least cheated with him, read: RA being actively or passively responsible for the final break-up between CS and Lee. So, as we all know, JG rushed to take sides with Carter and had literally no interaction with Lee through all the years he was with RA. I assume she wasn't only angry at Lee, but hated RA. And all of a sudden, in the moment it became clear that Lee is no longer with him (which most people realised not before summer 2017, judging from lots of double-follows even from people like SMG), JG reappeared in his life as if nothing happened. Because the guy she hated was no longer part of Lee's life. IMHO that's also the reason why she never gets tired to say that Lee is the happiest in his life with Matt. Weirdly feels like: Eat that, RA, you unhitcher.

by Anonymousreply 523October 18, 2018 9:05 AM

R523 And from which real evidence people are so certain JG took CS side? Don't tell me it's only because of the IB Challenge because I won't accept that as a proof.

by Anonymousreply 524October 18, 2018 9:11 AM

R524 I don't know exactly, tbh. It happened at a time I wasn't in the fandom yet. But I've been told it multiple times. As far as I know, besides the IB challenge, she suddenly stopped interacting with Lee while still being friendly and in touch with CS. I don't know if there are more details but it seems legit

by Anonymousreply 525October 18, 2018 9:29 AM

R524 What real evidence that JG always has good relationship with Lee before they had project together and don't tell me the gorilla event. That's not just long before Driven. They must have known that they would work together again.

by Anonymousreply 526October 18, 2018 9:38 AM

OK, I have tried, but no luck. Could one of you loves please tell me what La Belle Pace means, and what the context is? Many grovelling thanks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 527October 18, 2018 9:46 AM

From the tiny paragraph in the article about lee it sounds to me like they’ve remained friends all these years. There is absolutely no evidence that she sided with CS over the break up. Lee and RA were so private it’s hard to know who their friends were. It’s just stupid dl rumors that there was ever a fall out. People are just salty with Judy because she obviously likes matt - that’s what the real issue here is.

by Anonymousreply 528October 18, 2018 9:48 AM

That article is one side talking. JG could say what ever she want. Did she follow Lee on ig before Driven? No. Did she ever mention him or wish him a hbd like SMG? No. Did she visit Lee or Lee visit her like Anna ?No. No and no. That's why Lee's fan think she only used him for more attention. And yes she's a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 529October 18, 2018 9:57 AM

R528 Lee's stans on dl and Reddit always don't like JG before Matt's era. Are you a newbie?

by Anonymousreply 530October 18, 2018 10:01 AM

This is not about Matt. This is about JG. SMG is also nice to Matt and nobody hates her even if she licked Matt's ass like JG did, no one would hate her because we're not blind. We know she loves Lee. Enough for the bitch. This thread escalates quickly. didn't want to waste it unnecessarily.

by Anonymousreply 531October 18, 2018 10:15 AM

R531 you’re the one who’s just posted three comments in a row. No honey I’m not a newbie. No one said a negative word about Judy until the salty bitches lost it over her comments about lee being happy in the NYT article.

by Anonymousreply 532October 18, 2018 10:20 AM

R527

It seems that during the peak of the RichLee era, trolls invaded the threads with spams, what prompted DL's admin ("Muriel") to block any thread with "Lee Pace" on its title.

In order to trick "Muriel", OP created the "La Belle Pace" threads. As you may know, "la belle" is an expression used to refer to a handsome man, while "le beau" (the grammatically correct French expression when referring to a man) refers to an ugly woman.

by Anonymousreply 533October 18, 2018 10:24 AM

No one talked about her at all bc she was not even in the circle of friends when they didn't work together. We all adore Chantal Anna SMG and EL. because they're Lee's real friends. See the different?

by Anonymousreply 534October 18, 2018 10:28 AM

*the difference* Sorry OP I wasted the thread again.

by Anonymousreply 535October 18, 2018 10:33 AM

R534 I thought you said everyone hated JG but now you’re saying no one talked about her. Ok you think Judy is a bitch but stop acting like you know anything about lee and Judy’s friendship (because you haven’t a clue). Btw I’m laughing that you think lee is in EL circle of friends more than Judy.

by Anonymousreply 536October 18, 2018 10:43 AM

You know nothing either. And I'm laughing at you too that you think JG is a real friend. Wait and see from now on that they don't work together but maybe like someone said Matt might offer her TB contest so she will stay close for a while. Lol

by Anonymousreply 537October 18, 2018 10:49 AM

Damn auto correct , *contract.*

by Anonymousreply 538October 18, 2018 10:51 AM

R537 so the fact that they have mentioned each other as friends you still think she’s a fake friend?! We have actual tangible evidence they are friends. Right got it! 🙄 You are not very bright lol.

by Anonymousreply 539October 18, 2018 10:56 AM

You are not bad as an idiot yourself.

by Anonymousreply 540October 18, 2018 11:00 AM

R536 No one talked about her when she didn't contact to Lee but when she tried to be related of course she got hate bc she is fake af.

by Anonymousreply 541October 18, 2018 11:14 AM

I actually bitched about JG when the Gorilla thing occured and Matt wasn't even in the game.

by Anonymousreply 542October 18, 2018 12:59 PM

hahaha everyone bitched about her as soon as they saw her with Lee. VERY GOOD FRIEND.

by Anonymousreply 543October 18, 2018 1:18 PM

R542 why did you bitch about her when they were at the gorilla thing? What did she do back then?

by Anonymousreply 544October 18, 2018 1:57 PM

Because she suddenly rekindled with him as soon as RA disappeared and Lee obviously helped her to get a role in Driven, because no one is casting her since she sucks. Very good friend indeed.

by Anonymousreply 545October 18, 2018 2:43 PM

R539 Well since we are not so bright and being an arrogant asshole takes a lot of my dark inner energy... Explain to us her fabulous line from this interview. Why would you say it? They were talking about the LGBT community, gay marriages and the interviewer snooped a lil more on Lee's coming out. She says he's her friend. Fine. She claims it's harder to maintain a real friendship than a romantic relationship in Hollywood. Fine. But why, after she talks about pink roses and how much of an exquisite friend he is and how much of a special connection they have, would she come up with "He doesn't really need me anymore"? Like an old woman, bitter that her precious boy finally leaves the house. And I don't wanna hear smth like "it was a joke, stop reading too much into it". A joke hides always a truth. 50% of it is something you always wanted to confess somehow. Why would she think in the first place that Lee has to need her? She is either a very codependent type of person or her sense of humor sucks.

by Anonymousreply 546October 18, 2018 2:49 PM

R545 Judy didn’t need lee to get her a part in Driven. That’s not how is works. Lee has no influence over casting. He’s not that powerful lol. Judy is probably one of the busiest actresses in Hollywood. She may not be A list but have you read her IMDb? She works consistently and steadily. Btw please direct to where the bitching was about Judy at the gorillas. I seem to remember everyone saying how well and happy lee looked.

by Anonymousreply 547October 18, 2018 2:58 PM

R546 I read the line “I’d still be his plus one anytime he needed but he doesn’t really need me anymore” as her confirming that lee has a serious bf and she isn’t Lee’s first choice as a date. Nothing about being co dependent or lee really needing her.

by Anonymousreply 548October 18, 2018 3:04 PM

R548 Except she was never Lee's first choice for a date. That's the point. He dated at least 4 people since Judy had last gone out with him.

You can't say a person doesn't need you to do something for them anymore when you haven't done anything for 8 years.

R545 But why summer 2017? He was with AL in early fall 2016 already, most likely since summer. So Judy appeared in his life a year after RA had disappeared from it. Why didn't she appear earlier then? Like when he was hanging out with AL and her friends? No RA.

by Anonymousreply 549October 18, 2018 6:00 PM

R546 It's awkward like their interaction in Toronto seemed awkward. I can't help thinking Judy has some connection to Matt. Otherwise it makes no sense to ask her to speak for him in that article. Like, why her?

by Anonymousreply 550October 18, 2018 6:03 PM

the thing i do not geht is why JG thinks Lee would need her to be his plus one. i mean just look how many times he walks the red carpets without a date. he NEEDS no one.

by Anonymousreply 551October 19, 2018 2:43 AM

R551 *get

by Anonymousreply 552October 19, 2018 2:44 AM

lee's new skill. He draws a stick figure of Ronan. hahaha cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553October 19, 2018 7:47 AM

R553 it’s so good!

by Anonymousreply 554October 19, 2018 8:28 AM

R553 He saw that there was no Ronan in the poster so he drew one up. He's so cute and he drew him above them all. LOL

by Anonymousreply 555October 19, 2018 9:13 AM

R551

I believe she said that just to highlight her image as a "relatable BFF" to all gay men, especially the closeted ones. She's just trying to solidify her fanbase, and, since people are not into fact checking, no one will do a research to see if Lee has been spotted in public events with someone or on his own lately. She'll be surfing the NYT wave for as long as she can.

R553 R555

Thumbs up for Lee's skills as a cartoon artist!!!

P.S.: Am I the only one who believes Lee took a tiny step outside his current trend? I mean, look at his IG account: bucolic landscapes, IG stories from the comic con, promoting "Dulce", wearing a completely casual and down-to-earth look in Chicago... Should I hope for a selfie?

P.P.S.: "Shake! Shake! Shake that booty!" (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556October 19, 2018 10:20 AM

R549 You forget that Judy is convinced that Lee is not bi but gay, gay, gay. The AL era was too short for many to notice, plus she was a woman so most thought and still think she was just a casual friend. Even SMG obviously had no idea. She noticed Lee had IG in fall 2017 and immediately followed him AND RA on the same day. As did some other people, too, what indicates they still thought RA was his s/o at this time.

by Anonymousreply 557October 19, 2018 12:54 PM

Sorry I meant spring 2017.

by Anonymousreply 558October 19, 2018 12:55 PM

R557 So she's convinced that he is gay, gay, gay but still whines about the fact he doesn't need her. 😂

by Anonymousreply 559October 19, 2018 6:42 PM

I know tons of women who desparately want to ride the fag hag train.

by Anonymousreply 560October 19, 2018 7:08 PM

R560 fag hag?! Speak for yourself! I’m sure if your beloved RA wanted you to be his bestie you’d be his biggest fag hag on the planet lol

by Anonymousreply 561October 19, 2018 7:18 PM

R559 why are you still whining about Judy? For a gay man (didn’t you say you were one) you really have issues with this woman.

by Anonymousreply 562October 19, 2018 7:20 PM

R561 of course I would. Never denied this.

by Anonymousreply 563October 19, 2018 7:59 PM

R563 Just the way you phrased it. It sounded like you wouldn’t want to get on that “fag hag train”. It’s a bit of a derogatory term FYI.

by Anonymousreply 564October 19, 2018 8:01 PM

I love derogatory terms tho.

by Anonymousreply 565October 19, 2018 8:03 PM

R562 What does my sexuality have to do with me not liking that bitch or wanting to discuss her? Cause I'm not gonna start stanning her out of the blue. By your logic, anons who whine about Matt should be gay men right? 🤔😂

by Anonymousreply 566October 20, 2018 5:28 AM

R566 it’s not logical at all. Most the people here whining about matt are lee or richlee fangirls. Most gay men like lee and dgaf who he’s dating. They think matt is hot and let lee live his life lol. I was just trying to get my head round why you think Judy is such a bitch. Lee and her are clearly good friends. Judys instagram is the only one lee will drop a comment on. Most gay men (not you lol) think Judy is a bit of a gay icon. You were like a dog with a bone who just wouldn’t let what she said go. Anyway I’m tired discussing her. I hope she never mentions lee again - dl can’t cope.

by Anonymousreply 567October 20, 2018 6:50 AM

R567 JG is a gay icon??? 😂😂🤣🤣😂 Not mine tho. This is DL honey. I can bitch about anyone I want. You said I didn't let that argument go... Well you seem to defend every fly, animal, person around Lee. How about you go outside and take a breath of fresh air instead of playing Lee's lawyer 24/7 on a gossip site. It must be tiring. Reading your posts, it looks like the bone is in our hand and you are the dog so far. You kind of remind me of someone... Oh and "Judys instagram is the only one Lee will drop a comment on" 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You sure you are not a newbie, love?

by Anonymousreply 568October 20, 2018 7:12 AM

R568 I love that argument “this is dl”. That’s what all the assholes say when they’re called out for being cunt-y lol.

by Anonymousreply 569October 20, 2018 7:27 AM

"Judy's instagram is the only one Lee will drop a comment on" hahaha r567 really ???? Lee dropped a comment on JG's ig only when she posted his pic. Didn't you ever see him dropping comments on others' ig when they're not even related to him. Are you sure you're not a newbie ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 570October 20, 2018 8:02 AM

R570 what about jury’s post back in January. Lee says “I’m watching this on repeat” and Judy replies “finally you’re supporting my work”. 😂😂 ya see I’m not a newbie! Read the comment sweetheart it’s there in black and white! 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 571October 20, 2018 8:09 AM

HAHA I asked the same question as Adonis. I didn't finish reading his answer after I saw the most hilarious statement r567 said, the "Judy's instagram is the only one Lee will drop a comment on".

by Anonymousreply 572October 20, 2018 8:09 AM

Still it's not only her ig he commented and that is called once in 10 months, dear.

by Anonymousreply 573October 20, 2018 8:12 AM

R573 oh yes I forgot that he’s left a few comments on matts insta too. Sorry how forgetful of me lol

by Anonymousreply 574October 20, 2018 8:15 AM

YES. as well as Matt's friends, Gia and Lilian. They're new friends and he commented on their post more often than JG. How good friend JG is that he dropped comment once a year and oh they have no project together now let's see when he will drop comment on her post ? Maybe 2020 or never again. LOL

by Anonymousreply 575October 20, 2018 8:24 AM

Lee just followed Judy‘s husband. He must’ve read all you guys bitching. Lol

by Anonymousreply 576October 20, 2018 8:34 AM

Of course, they may have met during promoting Driven.

by Anonymousreply 577October 20, 2018 8:49 AM

R577 You forget the chimp trip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578October 20, 2018 9:03 AM

I didn't forget but I didn't know who is her husband. I never give af about the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 579October 20, 2018 9:28 AM

To clarify I never give af about her since before Matt. Never follow her career or any her SM.

by Anonymousreply 580October 20, 2018 9:34 AM

JG’s instagram is the only one what?

Did you forget Lee commenting on the insta pic of the dark haired girl from Matt’s posse saying she looked hot plus a fire emoji? She posted a sexy half-nude picture. Or she doesn’t count as a gay icon because he was paying her a compliment on her looks?

Aslaug, I find the theory that JG genuinely thinks Lee is gay while being his close friend so she thought he was still with RA until summer 2017 kind of weird.

Either he really is 100% gay to the point where he’d never date a woman – but that’s not what he said. It’s insulting to consider him a liar when he never gave people reason to doubt his integrity.

Or she isn’t close to him at all so she really doesn’t know much about what’s going on in his life. I imagine close friends talk about who they are dating.

It looks like Driven brought them back together and she is milking his fame for all she is worth. Still doesn't answer the question of her being the chosen commenter for NYT article.

by Anonymousreply 581October 20, 2018 11:19 AM

R567 That logic is faulty btw. A gay/bi man is likely to feel jealousy towards Matt. Many fangirls are only jealous towards women, that's why they like to ship male couples.

by Anonymousreply 582October 20, 2018 11:21 AM

R582 hands up if you’re a gay man, post on dl and are jealous of matt...tumbleweed. I’m telling you gay men dgaf about matt.

by Anonymousreply 583October 20, 2018 11:59 AM

Dear OP,

So we come to that part of the thread where your skills are required once more. Could you, please, open a new thread?

XXXOOOXXX

by Anonymousreply 584October 20, 2018 12:03 PM

R581 Judy never followed RA, you’re getting her mixed up with SMG. Btw yes i did forget lee posted the “hot” emojis in Gias Instagram lol. It’s not that big of a deal so you can stop clutching your pearls. Gay/bi men can call their female friends hot - what’s your point?

by Anonymousreply 585October 20, 2018 12:05 PM

R581 that's the point, it's obvious they were all but close in the past years.

by Anonymousreply 586October 20, 2018 12:37 PM

Cute article about gay men and their pets. Lee is featured with Pete and Carl (except they posted a picture of Negev instead of Carl!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587October 20, 2018 12:50 PM

R585 My point is that it is absurd to say Lee never comments on anyone's insta but JG.

by Anonymousreply 588October 20, 2018 1:03 PM

Lagertha, I think that's Carl. Nagav has point ears and Lee's own caption is Carl and Pete.

by Anonymousreply 589October 20, 2018 1:05 PM

*gay celebrities*

*came out as a member of the queer community*

I'm facepalming so hard here. Is it too much to ask the LGBT community to stop fucking misidentifying its own members?

by Anonymousreply 590October 20, 2018 1:08 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591October 20, 2018 1:17 PM

Thank you very much OP.

by Anonymousreply 592October 20, 2018 1:23 PM

R590 I feel ya😩 Same goes for some here and his sweet friend.

by Anonymousreply 593October 20, 2018 2:16 PM

I wonder is Lee filming in Hong Kong yet?

by Anonymousreply 594October 20, 2018 5:04 PM

R589

You're right! How could I mistake good boy Carl for Negev? (I was without glasses!) (lol)

R590

If you google "Lee Pace", it'll appear, among others, the link for Wikipedia. Beneath the main link, it'll appear three little subtitles: "Thranduil", "Revolt (film)" and "Gay actors". It's not a LGBTQ+ thing; the whole world labels him as "gay" since Moylan's and the NYT interviews . (Judy G.'s last interview surely is not helping, too). Unfortunately, his own words mean nothing now...

by Anonymousreply 595October 20, 2018 5:36 PM

Well, you have someone like hie "close friend" Greer saying she's happy he is "in control of his own narrative", and then she promptly ignores Lee's narrative by labeling him "gay".

I've said this in another thread. I think Greer needs a reason to believe she never had a chance with Lee romantically back when they first worked together, so she labels him as gay. If I only had a dollar for every woman I knew who dismissed a straight, bi, or queer man as "gay" when she couldn't get into his pants...

by Anonymousreply 596October 20, 2018 5:54 PM

R596 is that why everyone hates Judy? Because they think she was trying to get into Lee’s pants? Lol. I think she’s always known lee to have long term boyfriends. She’s seen lee with men - at his most gayest. She probably didn’t know he’s dated women.

by Anonymousreply 597October 20, 2018 6:08 PM

R596

Most people just understand dualistic concepts (black and white; good and evil; light and darkness; chaos and order; etc.). So, if someone is not straight, (s)he must be gay/lesbian. No way of self-expression that appears between the opposites is considered as valid.

by Anonymousreply 598October 20, 2018 6:18 PM

🐝🐗🦉🐥

by Anonymousreply 599October 20, 2018 6:29 PM

🐚🐛🐴🦇

by Anonymousreply 600October 20, 2018 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!