Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et Le Chambre des Secrets

La Belle Pace continues to romance the illegitimate child of Lucious Malfoy and Dobby the Elf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600November 23, 2018 9:48 PM

The kind of elves looked like Lucius's hotter younger brother himself lol

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2018 1:26 PM

I knew it. Dobby is a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2018 2:46 PM

#Answerlastthread. But he is gay actually, no ? He is currently living a romance with MF since one year, right ? Dated a woman ? It doesn’t appears he wants to do that seriously (if he never wanted. I don’t know) and JG knows him better than us. If he broke up with Alicia, she is gone now. (perhaps heartbroken, my feelings). You said she unfollowed him on IG, right ? Lee himself stopped to follow Carter last year ? Old stories. Sad stories ?

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2018 7:47 PM

Does he even spend much time with Judy? Her post & his comment saying he missed her sounds like, as with all his own friends, he sees her once in a blue moon. The way they were going on before, I'd thought they were bffs spending plenty time together. Same with SMG.

Is Matt in LA? His friend Emma is either posting pics from her trip to NYC or he's with her.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2018 2:10 AM

R3 Even if he never seriously engaged with women it doesn't automatically make him 100% gay. I'm pansexual but romantically mainly interested in men, I would hook up with women, non-binary or trans people too.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2018 6:05 AM

I think lee might be pan too. Don’t know why I think that but it’s just a hunch. He’s never labelled himself bisexual just queer.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2018 6:24 AM

Regarding Emma L. S.'s post, why is there a diamond ring emoji on Matt's picture? (Somebody, please, tell me that I'm freaking out!!!)

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2018 11:03 AM

I noticed that too and thought she was just referring to him as a diamond. But there is a separate diamond emoji. Maybe it’s a pic of someone newly engaged! Hence the diamond engagement ring! Could lee and matt be engaged?

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2018 11:09 AM

And Julian comments "OH MY"

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2018 11:19 AM

R8 R9

I'm not ready to refer to Matt as Mr. Foley-Pace! (OMGs! Are they going to hyphenate like Brad and Angelina? Say it isn't so!!!)

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2018 11:26 AM

I doubt they'd let her reveal it before they themselves if they were. Julian seems much closer to them than Emma. Emma doesn't even follow Lee.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2018 11:38 AM

It wouldn’t surprise me. It’s clear they’re living together. Most of Lee’s friends are married.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2018 11:38 AM

Maybe all their close friends know. I thought Julian was commenting “oh my” about how nice the photograph is of matt.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2018 11:40 AM

I thought it was in ref to the sparkly earring he was wearing in the pic lol. Yeah I think Julian is just commenting that Matt looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2018 11:43 AM

I may be trying to fool myself, but I believe R14 is right! I've just noticed the earring! (Dude, now I have to make a huge offering to Freyja!!!)

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2018 11:47 AM

R12 They went so fast. Matt pretty much had his feet firmly under the farm's table a couple of months into the relationship. He had the keys & was inviting friends to the farm by last Oct while Lee was away. How is that a year already?

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2018 11:48 AM

Matt'll show the ring in his subtle way and we'll know.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2018 11:48 AM

Some relationships just go fast. As the saying goes “when you know, you know”. This I particularly true when you’re in your thirties. I think last October matt was just keeping an eye on the farm for lee and he was minding Pete but hadn’t moved in. I think he’s moved in now. Yesterday on insta he started following and liking outside furniture business.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2018 11:58 AM

So, he's planning to turn the farm into another fashion (architectural) victim... I still don't understand why he hasn't dressed Pete in TB, just like poor Hector!

P.S.: Does anybody know if Lee is already in Hong Kong?

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2018 12:06 PM

I think Hectors outfits are cute!

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2018 12:09 PM

Yeah, they are (considering they are TB)! But I believe Hector would feel better in his own fur, which is styled by Mother Nature herself!

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2018 12:14 PM

Matt is wearing Lee's yellow sweater in that pic isn't he

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2018 12:20 PM

R22 yes you can see it more clearly in the insta story.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2018 12:25 PM

Yep! It's the same butterscotch sweater Lee wore for the infamous W Mag interview. (As long as he's not wearing Lee's underwear or using his toothbrush...)

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2018 12:27 PM

Was it discussed in the last thread the b&w pic Matt posted & deleted of himself in the cornfield? I'm only back from holiday.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2018 12:29 PM

R22 I noticed that, too. Same as Lee’s wearing for the W magazine photos. And...Do you remember Lee wore that sweater doing the apple Q&A with Richard December 2014?

R25 What pic? Did you save it?

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2018 12:34 PM

It was the twin of the one Lee posted on 17 Sept with Matt doing his usual pose amongst the corn. He posted it same day as Lee posted his farm pic on 7 Oct & deleted it in less than 30 mins. No idea why. He'd labeled it with the battery charging emoji.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2018 12:43 PM

R27 didn’t see it. Anybody save it?

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2018 12:46 PM

Richard might have got a wear out of that sweater too lol

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2018 12:48 PM

R29

Here's my spell: whosoever wears Lee's butterscotch sweater, if he be unworthy shall be called "ex-boyfriend" in no more than 5 years! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2018 12:57 PM

Pic? Anyone saved it?

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2018 4:27 PM

R28 R31

Sorry! I've searched everywhere but I couldn't find anything. The site below was my last hope for it's mostly Matt-related, but I couldn't find anything (just a picture of some corn stalks) and if this person doesn't have it, just Matt himself must have the original picture!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2018 8:45 PM

That’s my weibo, Largertha. I didn't see the pic.

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2018 10:04 PM

R33

Sorry for posting a link to your account, CSMS!!! I didn't know it was yours! But if you don't have the picture, no one does! I've searched using Google, Bing, Lilo, etc. I've missed when it was posted, so I haven't seen it, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2018 10:43 PM

I’ve set notifications to Matty’s instagram. If he posts anything, massages will be left on my phone. There’s nothing, or instagram happened to be down at that time. Maybe this pic only exists in R27 ‘s imagination.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2018 3:01 AM

Maybe it was an ig story that r27 saw.

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2018 3:13 AM

There was definitely a post. I wouldn't waste my time lying about a pic that was simply Matt standing in a field of corn, I promise you.

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2018 6:34 AM

R37 I wonder why he deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2018 9:45 AM

R35

CSMS, I've asked a friend to use her account to search Pinterest. Unfortunately, I haven't found this particular picture, but there are many other ones that may interest you, since you're a fan. I've seen a picture of Lee and his sister as children: so cute...

R37

I believe you! If he really posted and deleted the picture in less than 30 minutes, it's unlikely that someone had the opportunity to saved it. As I said, he's the only one who has it now.

R38

The camera didn't catch his best angle! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2018 9:48 AM

I’ve seen the infant lee and his sister pic years ago. Thanks anyway, Largertha.

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2018 12:04 PM

I love the one that Mama Pace lies on her back Lee and Sally sit on her belly. Very cute.

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2018 12:31 PM

R41

What a pity! I haven't seen this one. If Lee and his sister were to sit on her belly now, poor Mrs. Pace would need a chiropractor! (lol)

P.S.: Any news from the Hong Kong front?

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2018 12:57 PM

We will know when lee is away because Matt will become more active on Instagram lol.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2018 3:57 PM

He's active on ig all the time. He likes ptcs and comments every other 2-3 hrs a day. He never leaves sm. LOL

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2018 4:48 PM

R44 I meant posting more lol.

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2018 4:51 PM

I have to salute the person who made the edit below. Nailed it!!! (*melts*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2018 9:28 PM

R46

P.S.: Since Halloween is approaching, I'd like to discuss the following picture. Am I the only one who sees a transparent guy behind Scoot M.?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2018 9:42 PM

R46 He could wear overalls and still that pose and expression are just

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2018 11:58 PM

r47 Lagertha, it was discussed before. I couldn't remember who that person was , I'm not sure if it's Kerry's bf but it's a human fir sure.

by Anonymousreply 49October 23, 2018 12:32 AM

as far as I remember it was the boyfriend of Nick H., who just jumped, when the picture was clicked...

by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2018 7:46 AM

R48

"I wike it"!!! (*drools*)

R49 R50

This must have been discussed before I started following DL, otherwise I would remember it. I remember that, when I saw this picture posted on IG, I was like "How come nobody commented on the see-through guy?". But, it's a strange effect, isn't it? You can see through him the bricks and the window behind! I didn't know digital cameras were subject to produce this kind of optical illusion. Spooky!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2018 8:38 AM

R39 Well we may be in luck, Lagertha, give me a few hours & I'll hopefully have the receipt. I've had to ask, no beg for it like from another poster but the good sis saves damn near everything since ye olde tumblr days & I know she'll have this since she told me to check it out within like 5 mins of it being posted.

R38 It was a nice pic so I can only guess it was because it was obv the twin of Lee's & to avoid gossip. But it asks the question why post it anyway since Lee posted his weeks before & Matt had seen & liked it so its not like they each posted within mins said oops & deleted one.

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2018 10:12 AM

R52

Great! We'll finally be able to (try to) figure out why it was really deleted it. But I don't believe the reason was to avoid gossips because, if you google "Lee Pace" "boyfriend" in Images, the first three pictures will be "leaving AiA's after-party", "together with Sarah and friends" and "vacation in Costa Rica". It's not a secret anymore!

by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2018 11:18 AM

R52 he must’ve just had second thoughts. He was quick to delete it as no one here noticed it except one/two people. Dear god i hope he doesn’t read these threads.

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2018 11:19 AM

R54

To quote Toby H., who commented on Lee's picture, perhaps Matt believed it was "too corny"!!! (lol)

P.S.: Matt, if you are reading this, heed my words: Armani, Ralph Lauren, Zegna...

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2018 11:31 AM

Wow, the pics from cmcs weibo are really sexy. Where did you get them from??

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2018 2:44 PM

R56 I sat and watched matt and his family play American football on the CMCS Weibo lol.

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2018 3:11 PM

R56 Matty’s tumblr pages.

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2018 10:36 PM

Beautiful

by Anonymousreply 59October 24, 2018 4:00 AM

knock knock, Hellooooooo there ! anybody here ?

by Anonymousreply 60October 25, 2018 8:43 AM

Just me and the dustbuster

by Anonymousreply 61October 25, 2018 9:06 AM

Me too

by Anonymousreply 62October 25, 2018 9:20 AM

Aslaug, you better put this dustbuster to good use because we're drowning in dust bunnies!!! (lol)

P.S.: Where's our man?

by Anonymousreply 63October 25, 2018 9:48 AM

Lee wasn't much active on insta. I think he started filming already.

by Anonymousreply 64October 25, 2018 10:18 AM

R64

He's probably shooting indoors scenes, otherwise, I believe we would have some pictures by now.

Have you seen the IG story Matt posted two or three days ago? It was the video of the sunset and it gave me the sensation of longing for something (someone). Is he missing Lee already?

by Anonymousreply 65October 25, 2018 10:26 AM

looked like he drove back from the farm, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 66October 25, 2018 10:33 AM

(*coughs*) (*coughs*) Oh, my allergy! This place is so dusty! (*finds the dustbuster Aslaug left behind*) Let me clean this! (*hums "Stairway to Heaven" while cleaning*) (*opens the windows*) Now, it's better. I can breathe!

Is this Matt?

P.S.: Narcissus: yes; poeticus: my ass! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 26, 2018 10:58 AM

He is, wow

by Anonymousreply 68October 26, 2018 12:39 PM

It seems this Halloween, Matt will be going "Trick or Treat" disguised as "The Creature From The Black Birdbath"!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 69October 26, 2018 12:56 PM

I'm considering to dress up as Matt on Halloween

by Anonymousreply 70October 26, 2018 8:42 PM

R70

Aslaug, I believe the point is "tricking people" to give you treats, not scaring them to death! (lol)

P.S.: Matt appears (briefly) on a recent Richie S.' IG story; unfortunately, nothing new...

by Anonymousreply 71October 26, 2018 9:17 PM

R70 what? You’re dressing up as an attractive gay man? Maybe a lee pace lookalike will fall in love with you too lol

by Anonymousreply 72October 26, 2018 9:38 PM

*imagines Aslaug knocking on their door dressed as Matt* *hides face behind hands*

by Anonymousreply 73October 26, 2018 11:00 PM

Is that Lee on the left and Matt on the right in NH's post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 27, 2018 12:32 AM

ok, just saw he tagged them.

by Anonymousreply 75October 27, 2018 12:35 AM

/me stays hidden behind hands

by Anonymousreply 76October 27, 2018 12:58 AM

Wow, Matt Looks GOOD in this one 😍

by Anonymousreply 77October 27, 2018 8:12 AM

AGREED, hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 78October 27, 2018 8:17 AM

Lee's not bad either. LOL

by Anonymousreply 79October 27, 2018 8:18 AM

Matt never looked better! He's going to give Pennywise a run for his money! (lol)

P.S.: Shouldn't Lee be working?

by Anonymousreply 80October 27, 2018 9:47 AM

Lee still has the price tag on his mask lol. Maybe they’re going to wear their masks tonight at a Halloween party.

by Anonymousreply 81October 27, 2018 3:07 PM

R80 Maybe his part will be filmed in January.

I think he wants to spend as much time with Matt as possible. Did you notice ever since they started dating Lee barely leaves NY apart from their vacations? The first six months he never left Matt’s side with the exception of a few weeks of filming Driven which was an older agreement anyway, he had to. He wasn’t working on other projects or doing anything else on his own like running, CI, traveling.

The job he took after that was AiA which let him stay in NY, and since AIA ended he’s been glued to Matt for 3 months with no work except showing up at the festivals for a day or two. He never goes anywhere without Matt now, and since Matt works in NY I guess Lee will be doing Broadway from now on and maybe some short parts he can film in a couple weeks.

That said, Matt, a three piece suit for a casual outing with friends, really? So pretentious I’m dying. Like he’s the one who’s the hot shot celebrity there.

by Anonymousreply 82October 27, 2018 5:53 PM

Maybe Matt was just out of the office when they met for dinner

by Anonymousreply 83October 27, 2018 6:04 PM

That's way too dressed up for the office either lol.

by Anonymousreply 84October 27, 2018 6:08 PM

R82 Yes, Lee always likes spending time with every of his bfs. Like when he was with Richard he's the one who flew around the world with him. I'm glad this time it's convenient for him that Matt lives in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 85October 27, 2018 6:08 PM

*he's the one who flew around the world to be with him*

by Anonymousreply 86October 27, 2018 6:10 PM

R85

I'm not sure this is a good move, as far as his career is concerned. I know it's a bad move for us, who can only see him through movies and series. Besides, things like these make me think that he's a little clingy, like a bubblegum glued to the sole of your favorite boot. Matt must love all this attention, tho.

by Anonymousreply 87October 27, 2018 6:16 PM

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with what lee is doing. It’s normal to want to spend time with your bf. Look at other couples in the world - yep! You want to spend time with your other half more than anyone else. Btw matt is wearing a Tb cardigan over a gray TB vest which looks like what he wears to work.

by Anonymousreply 88October 27, 2018 6:21 PM

R87 I dunno from all I've seen so far Matt seems to be the clingy one. Even from their body language in the insta stories.

Despite what I said things can't be interpreted in one way only. We only see the surface. Like with RA relationship, some people thought Lee was following him around the world and totally in love, other rumors said they had an open relationship with no drama. AiA could be a coincidence, and the last three months were a necessary rest after the incredible drain of the stage work.

R88 I always find it funny when people call their partners "the other half" since most people change partners every few years. Getting a new half in 2019 huh lol.

by Anonymousreply 89October 27, 2018 6:25 PM

R87 Lagertha, I'm glad it's convenient for Lee when he has to work in NYC or in America. I don't think Lee will choose to work only in America. He'll accept every offer that good for him any where in the world. Matt.a just convenient when he doesn't work. That's what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 90October 27, 2018 6:26 PM

Correction again in r90 I mean *Matt's just convenient *

by Anonymousreply 91October 27, 2018 6:30 PM

Isn’t it odd that Lee doesn’t sit next to Matt? Every single photo of them together there’s always someone/something between them to separate them. Dunno. All my relationships when we were at group outings I sat next to my partner.

by Anonymousreply 92October 27, 2018 6:40 PM

R89 I agree that Matt seems to be the clingy one, remember when he went to the play 20times or more and his on the dressing room all day.

by Anonymousreply 93October 27, 2018 6:42 PM

R89

Being clingy is terribly annoying and it's a huge turn-off. It doesn't befit anyone, neither Lee nor Matt!

"I always find it funny when people call their partners "the other half" since most people change partners every few years. Getting a new half in 2019 huh lol."

NAILED IT!!! (lol)

R90

I understand you and you're probably right. Lee has the farm and Pete&Co., after all.

R92

That picture of them during that fashion event (I can't remember the name of it) also had a woman in the middle. It seems they always need a third-wheel to take care of them! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 94October 27, 2018 6:46 PM

So they’re both clingy?! Lmao. No one can make up their mind who’s the clingy one.

by Anonymousreply 95October 27, 2018 6:54 PM

R92 Not always. I remember a photo at someone's birthday (not Matt's) and they sat together, it was in late spring or early summer. They also were next to each other in an instagram story in summer. I was actually a little surprised to see them sitting like this now.

The photo Lagertha talks about is an official photo at a big fashion event, it's different.

There was a story for Quinto's birthday party, you could barely see them, but they also sat next to each other at a long table in a restaurant.

R93 I actually think him going to the play 20 times is very romantic. And that's spoken by someone who doesn't like him. If he didn't take his friends there to show off his famous boyfriend but literally went there by himself to see Lee on stage, he must be crazy in love.

by Anonymousreply 96October 27, 2018 6:58 PM

R96 at ZQ's birthday Lee didn't sit next to Matt. Matt's on the other side of the table. Lee sat next to a blond woman at first I thought it's Matt too because it was very dark. I think the vid is still on CSMS's weibo

by Anonymousreply 97October 27, 2018 7:16 PM

CSMS we need your confirmation if Lee ever sit next to Matt at any parties or events. Ig stories that Matt's friends took doesn't count because they are sneaky pics. I asked you bc you're a real fan of Matt and I'm sure there's nothing you miss ab Matt.

by Anonymousreply 98October 27, 2018 7:24 PM

Well he was laying next to Matt in the video taken at the farm, and Matt had his arms around him in 2 photos and videos, I think that's more telling than restaurant seating.

R94 I like a clingy partner lol. I'm an attention hog, I want my partner's full attention to be devoted to myself all the damn time.

R98 I doubt they post it without Lee knowing so it doesn't count as sneaky.

by Anonymousreply 99October 27, 2018 7:25 PM

Also if my memory serves me well he wasn't always sitting next to AL in some restaurant pics either, and in the group pics he didn't stand right next to her. People used it as proof they were only friends lol.

by Anonymousreply 100October 27, 2018 7:27 PM

R99 that's the point. Lee doesn't want to be seen in public with Matt by his side. He hasn't wanted to show the world yet.

by Anonymousreply 101October 27, 2018 7:33 PM

They were sitting together at the Tonys party. Anyway does it matter? They are beside each other in bed lol

by Anonymousreply 102October 27, 2018 7:34 PM

R102 yes they're fucking but still can't be seen next to each other in public or official events just mingle with friends so don't hold your breath for walking hand in hand at Captain Marvel red carpet. LOL

by Anonymousreply 103October 27, 2018 7:41 PM

His legs OMG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 27, 2018 7:44 PM

R101 But my point is exactly the opposite. He allows his friends to take and then publish private photos of him and Matt. That's far more telling than being next to each other at some event. People kiss and hug and get photographed together at events and it doesn't mean a thing because it's not personal. In R104 Gia is even joking about coupling, is it personal? Nope. Now if there was a video of them lying in the sun next to each other like Lee and Matt did, it's so much more intimate. The CR video where Matt is embracing Lee, not because they are posing for a public pic by photographers but in an intimate, private video by friends.

Lee allowing those intimate private moments being shared on social media is the real deal. He kissed and hugged his friends in public a million times. He kissed Evie from Hobbit right on the lips in front of the crowd during the movie premiere. It doesn't mean much.

by Anonymousreply 105October 27, 2018 8:09 PM

Haha r105 if that makes you happy. LOL

by Anonymousreply 106October 27, 2018 8:16 PM

Lee knows that his friends post things with him and matt. He even commented on Nicks clown pic. It’s not hard to google who his bf is. I don’t think there is one lee stan who doesn’t know about matt. Why cant he post pics of matt? I know he wants to be private but I think, like his coming out, it gives him more control of his narrative if he’s more open.

by Anonymousreply 107October 27, 2018 8:20 PM

Someone may wet themselves if Lee posts or mentions Matt on his post.

by Anonymousreply 108October 27, 2018 8:25 PM

Lol at the open relationship with Armitage. LP never would do an open relationship. He is much too jealous and clingy. I suppose he will never allow a threesome with Matt

by Anonymousreply 109October 27, 2018 8:40 PM

R107 He doesn’t need a narrative about his private life which he isn't going to talk about anyway. Even if he posted a picture, it's not like he'd actually discuss his relationship with the public.

R109 As if you know him personally and what motivates him. You don’t.

by Anonymousreply 110October 27, 2018 9:10 PM

R105 I used to ignore this but🙄 Lee never kissed Evie on the lips. If you are talking about the pic from the Hobbit premiere... He actually kissed her on the cheek, close to her mouth but definitely not on the lips. I remember talking about it with another fan and I've seen the video. If you watch the video, in slow motion, you can see it clearly. It was just the camera angle and the light. Unless you are talking about another event. I can't remember where I found the video tho...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 27, 2018 9:53 PM

R111 I’m not sure which one it was exactly but if I saw my partner kissing someone like this picture shows, there would be hell to pay because it doesn’t look friendly at all. It looks erotic. Like tongues are getting involved any second now.

I guess it was to dissuade the rumors back then?

I also remember the video where he, OB and E. meet some local journalist, a mature brunette woman, and Lee is getting into her personal space all the time. She even said something about feeling shy at his closeness because he was pretty much whispering into her ear as they sat next to each other. People were saying he did it because there was too much gay talk and RA gossip, but I thought it was a weird thing to do just because of that. It attracted attention not diverted it, because it went so much against his usual quiet understated behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 112October 27, 2018 10:41 PM

R98 As far as I know, Lee only sat next to Matty on the CFDA party. Check the upper right corner of the pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 27, 2018 10:41 PM

Thanks CSMS.

by Anonymousreply 114October 28, 2018 3:03 AM

R111 R112

This other picture shows a different angle and it seems they are exchanging a kiss (more like a peck). I wouldn't worry about a peck; it's common among friends. Besides, Evie is married. Are you suggesting she was cheating on her husband with Lee? (lol)

P.S.: She also kissed Orli on the cheek (I can't remember if he was married at the time.)

P.P.S.: Adonis, I couldn't find the video to confirm your theory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 28, 2018 9:36 AM

R115 I'm sure it wasn't a kiss on the lips. At the time, we speculated a lot about it and I'm sure they kissed on their cheeks. But it's not relevant, it was just the usual suggestion of a straight image, everyone knew EL was in a stable relationship and, few weeks after that, we also learnt she was pregnant with her second child.

I also think EL was having a lot of fun teasing RA and LP, if you remember her attitude during the Hollywood Walk Star ceremony. They were close and having fun.

by Anonymousreply 116October 28, 2018 9:41 AM

Everyone knew that richlee was happening at the time of that kiss so it looked like a harmless kiss between a girl and her gay friend. The video shows it was quick. They didn’t linger on the kiss. I don’t think it was done for the cameras either.

by Anonymousreply 117October 28, 2018 9:54 AM

R117 no, actually very few people from the general audience knew about Richlee or even that it was real at the time. Very few people in comparison to all those millions that watch blockbuster knew what was said on reddit, tumblr or DL. Might have been different if it had been on the front page of the daily mail. However people automatically assume that attractive male and female co stars hook up, and when they see them all flirty on the red carped, that idea is confirmed. Does anyone think members of the general audience did check if he kissed her on the lips or not?

by Anonymousreply 118October 28, 2018 10:58 AM

R115 Of course I’m not suggesting they had an affair. She had a partner at the time and for all we know Lee did too. I just said they must have done it that way on purpose because it paints a certain picture for the general audience.

R117 As someone who’s been bisexual all my life I find this kind of logic endlessly amusing.

by Anonymousreply 119October 28, 2018 1:28 PM

R112 You made me laugh but this is the power of camera angles I guess. In the video he comes in to say hi and gives her 2 peeks on the cheeks. It happens in less than a second. It's nothing erotic about it. The photographers just caught the right moment. I can't find the video anymore but the original source should be "daily m online"

by Anonymousreply 120October 28, 2018 5:15 PM

Ok ... not liking the hat 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 28, 2018 7:01 PM

He looks fat

by Anonymousreply 122October 28, 2018 7:14 PM

R121

I don't like it either, but he must protect himself from the sun. He could get rid of those glasses, IMHO.

R122

Too many layers of clothing!

by Anonymousreply 123October 28, 2018 7:22 PM

I wonder if it’s an older picture or a current one. Nice orange shirt.

It reminded me of something I've been curious about.

Lee had instagram long before Matt, right? He posted selfies and pictures of different places taken by himself. He practically never posted pictures of other people (that did not change) and rarely posted pictures of himself taken by other people (i.e. non-selfies).

Then about a year ago there were suddenly pictures of him shot by an unknown photographer. Remember? In the dunes with the dog, wearing a pink shirt at sunset, black & white shot at the ocean. This was about the time he started dating Matt, presumably Matt was the photographer. Ever since that time the majority of pictures in his instagram are pictures of himself taken by Matt (or someone else, but I think mostly Matt).

Why?

It’s not like he had no one to take his pictures before. He dated other people, he hang out with friends. If he wanted to post this kind of pictures, he could have done it. But he didn't, not until Matt.

What prompted the change?

by Anonymousreply 124October 28, 2018 7:54 PM

R120 Just goes to show how far from truth an outsider's impression might be yeah

by Anonymousreply 125October 28, 2018 8:02 PM

Not wanting to sound like a huge stalker but it looks likes their friend Julian got engaged. She’s now wearing a gorgeous sparkling ring on her insta story. Anyway I like the new pic of lee. He loves to layer doesn’t he lol

by Anonymousreply 126October 28, 2018 8:11 PM

Engagement rings in 2018? Wow I thought no one from the young trendy crowd did it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 127October 28, 2018 8:14 PM

Engagement rings? What are u talking about?

by Anonymousreply 128October 28, 2018 9:02 PM

Well, it's nearly 19 degrees in Millbrook, so it might be not a recent pic.

by Anonymousreply 129October 28, 2018 9:05 PM

the field looks like the rest of harvested corn. so it is obviously made in this year. first detail i noticed are the trousers in the white socks. honestly, no no no, and certainly not with these shoes. aaaahhhh. but apart from this, i like the pic and i like that he posted it.

R124 i noticed this too. who knows...

by Anonymousreply 130October 28, 2018 9:57 PM

Matt tossed all his other normal socks in the trash. So it's either no socks or sporty white socks.

by Anonymousreply 131October 28, 2018 10:32 PM

The white socks must go. They're racist.

by Anonymousreply 132October 28, 2018 10:39 PM

Just noticed “artic breeze” is trolling him again on his insta. It’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 133October 28, 2018 10:45 PM

He's really too hot to care what clothes he wears, but I don't really find Matt's stylistic influence fortunate.

R133 I hope he thinks so too and is not upset.

by Anonymousreply 134October 28, 2018 10:46 PM

* la chambre

by Anonymousreply 135October 28, 2018 11:04 PM

R133 i did not see any comments by "arctic freeze" although i have not blocked that account. so maybe it was removed.

that "mirayleepace" is annoying too. oh my...

by Anonymousreply 136October 29, 2018 12:20 AM

[R124] His own way since August 2017 to tell the world « I’m the property of the photographer and you’re allowed to see me only with his eyes. » ? (his clothes too?) Like some of you, I loved more his selfies but I think this era it’s over.

by Anonymousreply 137October 29, 2018 8:13 AM

I just think he likes the pics matt takes of him. I don’t think there’s a hidden message.

by Anonymousreply 138October 29, 2018 8:54 AM

Sydnoone troll also left a nasty comment.

About Lee getting older and uglier everytime she sees him.

by Anonymousreply 139October 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Daniel Neeson's comment : bgdans91 steezy. Lovely

by Anonymousreply 140October 29, 2018 9:36 AM

In the boat pic Lee looks like he has breasts. Finally reaching puberty.

by Anonymousreply 141October 29, 2018 10:01 AM

But it’s not like Matt is a genius photographer with a unique style. Those are just normal casual photos. Anyone could take similar ones. That means it’s not about the photos themselves, it’s about Matt being the photographer. Lee uses his picture for his twitter profile too. There used to be a professional portrait but now it’s another of Matt’s photos.

I used to think it was just casual romance but it looks more and more like some crazy epic love affair. When did RA or AL ever get 10% of what Matt is getting?

If (when?) they break up, Lee will have to literally delete his social media

by Anonymousreply 142October 29, 2018 11:30 AM

The insta troll seems to have found dl.

by Anonymousreply 143October 29, 2018 11:31 AM

Did it ? r143

by Anonymousreply 144October 29, 2018 11:36 AM

flag it ignor it and don't respond to it.

by Anonymousreply 145October 29, 2018 11:46 AM

Everyone is wearing white socks now. Maybe not in whatever small town the majority of you are obviously from. I bet some of you are still wearing flared jeans and boots with the fur.

Now can we shut up and stop complaining every time he wears white socks it’s so tedious!!

by Anonymousreply 146October 29, 2018 3:09 PM

R146 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 147October 29, 2018 3:57 PM

Chinese fan please. Is this says that Date: 31/10/2018 Activity: super network drama "Thunder Tiger's extreme war" press conference guests: #Lee Pace ...........................Time: 14:30 Venue: Shaw Brothers Studios 3, No. 201, Environmental Protection Avenue, Tseung Kwan O.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 30, 2018 11:16 AM

R148

Thank you, Anonymous Friend!!!

So, Lee is doing a press conference with the cast of "Flying Tiger" in Hong Kong on Halloween... Looking forward to it!

P.S.: He must be there already!

by Anonymousreply 149October 30, 2018 11:35 AM

Matty probably is there, too. I noticed he has been on the same time zoon as mine since yesterday based on his instagram activities. Plus, his sister and brother in law is in China traveling.

by Anonymousreply 150October 30, 2018 12:16 PM

So Matty isn't working but following Lee to Hong Kong ? Oh I see he can work anywhere in the world bc he's a brand director. LOL

by Anonymousreply 151October 30, 2018 12:32 PM

R151 Matt doesn't need to work. Remember? Lee gets million from this series. Matt can be Lee's mistress for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 152October 30, 2018 12:35 PM

Lee can pay Matty back with a fuck. LOL

by Anonymousreply 153October 30, 2018 12:45 PM

Matt is at TB Golf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 30, 2018 12:47 PM

r154 in Korea ?

by Anonymousreply 155October 30, 2018 12:54 PM

Yes r155 and CSMS R150 that's why he's on line the same time as you.

by Anonymousreply 156October 30, 2018 1:04 PM

Okay. Not very far. 🤓

by Anonymousreply 157October 30, 2018 1:15 PM

R150

Matt's sister or Lee's?

by Anonymousreply 158October 30, 2018 1:26 PM

R158 Matty’s sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 30, 2018 1:29 PM

R159

Thank you, CSMS!

I can't help but think that Lee is choosing his roles based on Matt's schedule. So help me Odin, if I find out Lee is turning down good roles just to be with Matt! (*growls*)

by Anonymousreply 160October 30, 2018 1:38 PM

I think he is choosing his role base on 7 figures of the offer, Lagertha. :)

by Anonymousreply 161October 30, 2018 1:52 PM

Yes r161 How could someone turn down a million or more for one month working.

by Anonymousreply 162October 30, 2018 2:00 PM

R161 R162

Well, if that's so, I respect his choice. Nothing like an impressive loot after an easy raid! (*$$$$$$$*)

by Anonymousreply 163October 30, 2018 2:17 PM

Yeah .... who doesn't want to get paid that much for just a few weeks of work.

Sign me up! Oh wait ... I have no acting talent. Nevermind 🤣

by Anonymousreply 164October 30, 2018 2:26 PM

Yeah .... who doesn't want to get paid that much for just a few weeks of work.

Sign me up! Oh wait ... I have no acting talent. Nevermind 🤣

by Anonymousreply 165October 30, 2018 2:26 PM

R164 R 165

Wtf ... why did my comment get posted twice? And I couldn't even type my name properly ...

F*ck 😑

by Anonymousreply 166October 30, 2018 2:29 PM

I do find it interesting that Matt turned up in Korea right at the same time, but it seems implausible to organize all this in advance. Besides, Asia is huge, it’s not like Korea is next door.

But all the other evidence paints a picture of either Lee being crazy in love, or Matt being crazy clingy and controlling.

For Pete’s sake, Lee barely posts a photo by himself anymore. Matt has insinuated himself into his everything. He controls the way we see Lee through his social media, his personal style, he is renovating Lee’s house, he always turns up wherever Lee goes, doing the same things.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Lee now has the same aftershave or perfume so that he smells like Matt too.

If it’s Lee himself being so much in love, the future is hard to predict, but if it’s Matt being a clingy control freak… when does one get tired of that?

by Anonymousreply 167October 30, 2018 2:46 PM

It seems as though Lee enjoys whatever Matt is doing to him/with him. Let the man be happy.

by Anonymousreply 168October 30, 2018 2:51 PM

How can you be sure?

by Anonymousreply 169October 30, 2018 3:28 PM

I don’t think Lee is being controlled by anyone. Lee is very much his own man and I highly doubt matt is telling lee what to post on his sm. Why do some people here think he’s a pushover. Has he displayed that kind of behavior before? Lee and matt are in a serious relationship so of course they’re going to be at the same places and enjoy the same things.

by Anonymousreply 170October 30, 2018 4:01 PM

That's exactly my point R170, he has never displayed this kind of behaviour before. He posted his own stuff, he dressed himself, he bought his own land. He never let other people decide so much for himself before.

by Anonymousreply 171October 30, 2018 5:29 PM

R171 but how are you so certain Matt is deciding anything for lee. Lee could be deciding for himself what to post on insta. Lee is wearing what he’s always worn. The only that’s changed is the length of his pants and all hip New Yorkers (and in other fashionable cities) are wearing their pants like that. Why are you so convinced lee is being manipulated by Matt?

by Anonymousreply 172October 30, 2018 6:32 PM

Did you follow the threads during summer and September when we discussed "mattification"? The changes in his looks are about far more than his trendy pants length. Even his glasses and his new watch are exactly like Matt's. Lee likes his watches, a watch is the only accessory he wears regularly, any fan can tell you that. But guess what? For the last 10 years he's only been wearing metal watches, the large chronograph type. Now he is a wearing a smaller retro men's watch with a leather strap, exactly the kind of watch Matt chose for himself. What a coincidence that Lee's taste in watches changed so suddenly to fit Matt's.

Same goes for everything else in his life. His tastes suddenly changed to Matt's. Where Matt's tastes stayed the same. Only Lee changed for Matt. Matt did not change at all.

by Anonymousreply 173October 30, 2018 7:02 PM

Same goes for his life. Is Lee using Matt's place to host Lee's friends? No. Is Lee using Matt's social appearances to promote Lee's own work? No. Did Matt's social media change to reflect Lee's view of him and tastes? No.

by Anonymousreply 174October 30, 2018 7:05 PM

R173 how do you know Matt hasn’t changed? Didn’t realise you know him personally lol

by Anonymousreply 175October 30, 2018 7:41 PM

R174 I think matts Instagram has changed drastically from meeting lee. He deleted half his posts and rarely posts anything nowadays. He usually only posts when he’s away on business. I think he’s very private on insta now. It’s usually work related.

by Anonymousreply 176October 30, 2018 7:54 PM

I don't know Matt personally, I'm judging the sides of him visible to the general public.

Was he posting that much more before? He still posts casual pics of himself left and right in both his and his friends' instas (he seems to be a person of extremes when it comes to dressing, either a TB suit complete with a vest and a tie or nothing but underwear), I wouldn't say he keeps a low profile.

by Anonymousreply 177October 30, 2018 9:23 PM

R177 well as you say, you don’t know him personally so you don’t know if he’s changed because of lee. Imo lee has probably ignited his interest in theatre and farm life. I doubt he was feeding chickens before he met lee.

by Anonymousreply 178October 30, 2018 9:57 PM

I know he did not change in the ways Lee changed. That's telling enough.

by Anonymousreply 179October 30, 2018 10:46 PM

Lee is a grown man. It’s still him making the choices whether to be Matt 2.0 or remain true to himself. I doubt Matt is making him do something he doesn’t want.

by Anonymousreply 180October 31, 2018 6:37 AM

Lee at the press conference of "Flying Tiger's Thunder"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 31, 2018 7:30 AM

Thom Browne, form head to toes!

by Anonymousreply 182October 31, 2018 8:07 AM

I suppose Matt is also now in Hong Kong atm to meet with his bf and his sister and brother in law

by Anonymousreply 183October 31, 2018 8:17 AM

At this very minute who care about Matt . lol HERE is the vid. Lee's part starts at around 41.35 minute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 31, 2018 8:25 AM

He speaks Cantonese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 31, 2018 8:32 AM

Haha agreed r184 we only talk about Matt when there is nothing to talk about, no news no Lee's pics. Now so many pics and vids of Lee. Shut the f up about Matt already.

by Anonymousreply 186October 31, 2018 8:42 AM

Here the link in r184

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 31, 2018 8:44 AM

He looks positively stunning! Drop dead gorgeous!!! (*swoons*)

Thank you very much to all those who shared the links! <3

P.S.: I just couldn't access the video in R184 and R187. It says "bad URL timestamp".

P.P.S.: I can't believe he's wearing TB! It does look good!!!

P.P.P.S.: His Cantonese sounds like English to me! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 188October 31, 2018 9:41 AM

He should change his twitter bio to “Thom Browne number two fan” lol.

by Anonymousreply 189October 31, 2018 10:15 AM

R189

Don't give him (or Matt) any ideas!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 190October 31, 2018 10:18 AM

Lagertha, The face book link is in the Lee Pace Italy tweet. you can check it out. It's a pin tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 31, 2018 10:18 AM

R190 It can't get worse, can it? Unless he bleaches his hair but he will earlier or later. Mind my words, either they break up by NY or here comes the hair bleach on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 192October 31, 2018 10:19 AM

Lee must have requested more length of the trousers. LOL

by Anonymousreply 193October 31, 2018 10:20 AM

R191

Thank you AF R191! I'll watch it later.

P.S.: What a great entrance!

R192

Bleached hair?! As much as I believe he would look good anyway, it's better not to take the risk! Just for a good measure, let's hope for the best (while expecting the worst)!

R193

Lee sometimes reminds me of my Father: he wears some strange things just to shake things up, but, when push comes to shove, he dresses like an English gentleman! (You should have seen when my Father dyed his goatee blue!!! LMAO)

by Anonymousreply 194October 31, 2018 10:49 AM

Well slightly shorter trousers are now fashionable indeed. But slightly shorter like what we see here, not capris

by Anonymousreply 195October 31, 2018 10:53 AM

R194 He would look good anyway, with hair, without hair, with bleached hair or purple hair. But mimicking a man who is mimicking yet another man would be too ridiculous to mention.

by Anonymousreply 196October 31, 2018 10:55 AM

So, when will the shooting start?

by Anonymousreply 197October 31, 2018 11:05 AM

For some reason I can't view/open the video. How is his Cantonese? Did he speak it fluently? Was he speaking it the entire time?

by Anonymousreply 198October 31, 2018 11:08 AM

R194 Yes Lagertha he'd look good anyway. Look he had white hair in Driven, yet still looked delicious.

by Anonymousreply 199October 31, 2018 11:13 AM

r198 TSQ No, he didn't. LOL It sounded English to me. He spoke a few words. A sentence or two I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 200October 31, 2018 11:19 AM

Can you watch Driven somehow?

by Anonymousreply 201October 31, 2018 11:23 AM

R200

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 202October 31, 2018 11:28 AM

R196

I'm afraid you have a point!!! (*sighs*)

P.S.: Video's on Youtube!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 31, 2018 12:12 PM

According to this Hong Kong TVB interview, Lee brought his father with him.

Poor Matty might be grounded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 31, 2018 2:14 PM

I am curious about if they will meet all in Hong Kong, Lee and his dad, Matt and his sister

by Anonymousreply 205October 31, 2018 2:21 PM

LOL R205 Go back to AO3.

by Anonymousreply 206October 31, 2018 2:23 PM

R205 You will know if they do. Why are you so desperate that they must be together all the time? They 're together and happy even though they're not in Hong Kong together. I love that Lee spends time with his father.

by Anonymousreply 207October 31, 2018 2:30 PM

Thanks CSMS. I'm glad Lee brings his dad. I kind of miss Papa Pace. would love to see his pics in Hong Kong with Lee.

by Anonymousreply 208October 31, 2018 2:39 PM

R205 Lee is there to work not to do a family meeting.

by Anonymousreply 209October 31, 2018 2:48 PM

This just proves the nasty rumor that lee and his father are estranged was complete bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 210October 31, 2018 3:21 PM

The pictures of him and his dad in China the last time were life! Can't wait to see new ones 😁

by Anonymousreply 211October 31, 2018 3:35 PM

How nice ! I love hotpot too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 31, 2018 3:59 PM

How nice! It's the Pace Men's vacation! I'm looking forward seeing Mr. Pace Sr.; it's been a long time since we last saw him.

P.S.: Witches of Data Lounge! Brothers and Sisters in the Craft, let's celebrate! The Wheel is about to turn and a New Year about to begin: Blessed Be!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 31, 2018 7:54 PM

HK people’s bad English. Daddy pace hasn’t come yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 31, 2018 9:58 PM

Matty is in Shanghai now. His sister and brother in law are in Shanghai as well. 🤗

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215October 31, 2018 10:02 PM

With Kelly Connor for a perfect threesome as usual. The family is complete !

by Anonymousreply 216November 1, 2018 1:40 AM

Matt was cute in kelly's IG.So Lee will have the companion of matt first,then his daddy?

by Anonymousreply 217November 1, 2018 2:20 AM

r217 wait and see, Nobody knows for sure. Are you the poster who always guess Matt's with Lee all the time ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 218November 1, 2018 2:42 AM

Shanghai and Hong Kong are not exactly next door to one another. Kelly's presence indicates this is a work trip; I doubt she'd visit Lee, but then again, Matt seems incapable of being anywhere without a throng of people with him. I'll bet that even on the holiday in France, Matt located people for them to hang out with.

Lee's suit in the Hong Kong press conference was on point. He seemed awkward during the interview and the entrance was absolutely cringe-worthy. The airplane was corny (and it seems like Lee felt like an idiot doing it) and what was with the posing by himself for an uncomfortably long time? Maybe it's a cultural thing, but the entrance seemed very forced and uncomfortable to me.

by Anonymousreply 219November 1, 2018 2:51 AM

[R218] No.I believe couples no need to stick around each other every minute.Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But they are all in China with less than 3 hours flight,why not meet for a while.

by Anonymousreply 220November 1, 2018 2:54 AM

R220 Because they're both working. It's not like that they won't have time to spend together any more or the world will end next week. LOL

by Anonymousreply 221November 1, 2018 3:13 AM

R219 I felt second hand embarrassment while watching that press conference. I don’t speak Cantonese, so I didn’t understand what they were saying. But it’s just a Hong Kong TV series which most Chinese people aren’t interested nowadays, what do you expect.🙄

by Anonymousreply 222November 1, 2018 3:28 AM

CSMS, Who're their target audiences ? Why can they afford to hire Lee for million if they don't have many audiences in China ?

by Anonymousreply 223November 1, 2018 3:34 AM

I’m wondering, too. For money laundering? Just kidding. 🤭

Maybe that TV produce company’s boss is a huge Lee Pace fan. Or he/she thought Lee was some A list in Hollywood. LOL

by Anonymousreply 224November 1, 2018 3:46 AM

"Maybe that TV produce company’s boss is a huge Lee Pace fan. Or he/she thought Lee was some A list in Hollywood." That's not the reason a big company hiring an actor for million dollar. They're in entertainment business They sure know who is A, B or C list so they must be sure Lee's worth their money. Thanks for your answer anyway.

by Anonymousreply 225November 1, 2018 3:53 AM

Lee is still kind of popular on the network of mainland China.And this series wil broadcast on Internet only.Maybe this is the one of the reason.

by Anonymousreply 226November 1, 2018 3:57 AM

Right. They hope Lee will bring amount of fan girls to watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 227November 1, 2018 4:12 AM

r277 They must have done a marketing research. They don't risk a million on a "hope".

by Anonymousreply 228November 1, 2018 4:21 AM

One million is not that much for a Chinese mainland TV actor. They would pay far more than this for a A list Chinese actor.

by Anonymousreply 229November 1, 2018 4:31 AM

If it's not that much, why it's an issue that the reporter asked Lee whether the salary attracted him to accept the job. Anyway the big professional companies don't work or run themselves by the "hope".

by Anonymousreply 230November 1, 2018 4:37 AM

Isn't Lee the highest paid in the series if so they defintely must have done the research about the audience. They're not going to do it just because of hope.

by Anonymousreply 231November 1, 2018 4:44 AM

R213 Lagertha, blessed Samhain and a happy New Year to you, too, and of course to everyone else!

by Anonymousreply 232November 1, 2018 7:06 AM

R197 on Nov 2nd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 1, 2018 7:22 AM

R219

Just watched it ... and you're right, it was SO cringeworthy. LoL There is no way he felt comfortable. Mortified.

I muted after a minute. The things he puts up with for such a royal salary.

by Anonymousreply 234November 1, 2018 10:25 AM

R232

A Blessed New Year to you, Leaf, and everybody else! May the next turn of the Wheel brings us many reasons to rejoice!

P.S.: Mr. Pace Sr., to quote the immortal words of Admiral Ackbar, "It's a trap!". Lee is trying to make you meet the in-laws BEFORE Thanksgiving!!! Instead of turkey, they'll feed you Chinese food. Be prepared!!! (LMAO)

P.P.S.: For the first time in his association with the brand, Lee totally NAILED a TB outfit! And what a model he is!!!

P.P.P.S.: Have you seen this poor man's version of Thranduil? (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 1, 2018 10:27 AM

Well, in my opinion that is one of very few really very few TB outfits he looks decent. Probably because of almost normal length of the pants. But that short sleeves jacket? Sorry, but he looks like in a grey school uniform. The cut of all TB pants in hip area makes him look sort of fat ( we know he is very skinny). He has a very handsome body but any TB outfit hasn't make him look good so far. Because of his physique it is easy for him to nail any outfit but not TB unless he wants to look like a schoolboy or a bank clerk.

by Anonymousreply 236November 1, 2018 10:52 AM

R236

I believe that, as far as TB is concerned, it won't get better than this. As I said previously, I believe TB is for younger, skinnier and smaller men. I just hope the suspicion I have regarding his role in "TFT" remains in the realm of "unfounded ideas"!

by Anonymousreply 237November 1, 2018 11:12 AM

I just watched the video. OMG Lee obviously tried the hell not to cringe. Poor bae! Chinese are often so over the top (nevermind dear Chinese friends here)

by Anonymousreply 238November 1, 2018 1:35 PM

i just watched the video too. they call this a press "conference"? i'd call this a presentation or so. very creepy and cringeworthy. poor Lee...

by Anonymousreply 239November 2, 2018 5:48 AM

Only several Hong Kong local presses were there. They called him “Hollywood super star”. And that animate plane “LAX”. lmao😂🤣

Hong Kong people look like they are living in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 240November 2, 2018 6:22 AM

why do you dislike Hong Kong or Hong Kong people ? just curious. Do Chinese people on the main landland dislike Hong Kong ?

by Anonymousreply 241November 2, 2018 6:29 AM

Yes. They don’t like us, too.😁 Maybe people form Guangdong like them. They are similar in culture and language.

by Anonymousreply 242November 2, 2018 6:43 AM

Thanks for the answer, CSMS.

by Anonymousreply 243November 2, 2018 6:56 AM

First day with co~stars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 2, 2018 8:26 AM

Please excuse my silence for a while, I lost a close family member :(

by Anonymousreply 245November 2, 2018 9:20 AM

Matty has a weibo account. I’m screaming now. His friend Blake Abbie posted it on weibo.

Rush to delete some stalkish posts... Bye.

by Anonymousreply 246November 2, 2018 9:21 AM

Thanks r244 Lee looks happy and handsome. Hong Kong is good for him, with all delicious food. LOL

by Anonymousreply 247November 2, 2018 9:42 AM

R245

I'm saddened by your loss! I know that words can't mitigate your pain, but I'll try to put a smile on your face.

P.S.: "All that dies shall be reborn!"

by Anonymousreply 248November 2, 2018 10:12 AM

Dear cmns, he might not see your account, he can't read mandarin I am suppose. Keep on with your great pics. We all know that he reads dl, so he knows which pics are on the net and he seems ok with that.

by Anonymousreply 249November 2, 2018 10:24 AM

Can anyone provide the link to his account? I couldn't find it on my own. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 250November 2, 2018 10:33 AM

I just set him with NR’s pics private. Others are all fine. God bless he didn’t spend much time on weibo.

by Anonymousreply 251November 2, 2018 10:34 AM

Here, Lagertha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 2, 2018 10:53 AM

Thank you AF R252!

P.S.: I've always wondered what the "j" stands for in "mjfiii"...

by Anonymousreply 253November 2, 2018 11:03 AM

Matt's got pictures of Lee in one of his photoalbums. They're all old though, all of them were posted in Lee's social media

by Anonymousreply 254November 2, 2018 11:09 AM

Lagertha, Matt's full name is Matthew James Foley the Third, that's what mjfiii means i think

by Anonymousreply 255November 2, 2018 11:15 AM

r254 That're pics he likes. The same as when you like tweets and they show up in "Like" of your account.

by Anonymousreply 256November 2, 2018 11:23 AM

*Those're*

by Anonymousreply 257November 2, 2018 11:24 AM

R256 ah, i see, thanks

by Anonymousreply 258November 2, 2018 11:25 AM

R254

Matt has 23 pictures on his first album; 10 are Lee-related. I guess their relationship will be public very soon.

R255

Matthew James Foley The Third!!! I bet he belongs to one of those families who arrived with the Mayflower!

P.S.: Lillian D. posted an IG story and it reminded me of Lee's house.

P.P.S.: Pete&Co.'s mood right now (poor children!):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 2, 2018 11:36 AM

So Matt's friends have a party at Lee's house when Lee and Matt are in China.

by Anonymousreply 260November 2, 2018 12:13 PM

R260

That's exactly what I thought! They are so screwed!!! (LMAO)

P.S.: Lee when he finds out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 2, 2018 12:21 PM

It is not LEE‘s house obviously

by Anonymousreply 262November 2, 2018 12:26 PM

It looks nothing like Lee’s house lol.

by Anonymousreply 263November 2, 2018 12:42 PM

R263 It isn't LP's farm.

by Anonymousreply 264November 2, 2018 12:44 PM

Come on, folks! I had a dream but you've just rained on my parade!!! (lol)

P.S.: The low ceiling beams are similar to Lee's house.

by Anonymousreply 265November 2, 2018 12:55 PM

Not in the kitchen that we're familiar, maybe another room. The same floor the same beem but not the same room. The chairs are the same as those in the kitchen and that big table he bought in RichLee era in Maine from the tumblr girl's grandma's shop, I think.

by Anonymousreply 266November 2, 2018 1:35 PM

*beam*

by Anonymousreply 267November 2, 2018 1:37 PM

Horrible wall painting, lol

by Anonymousreply 268November 2, 2018 1:52 PM

Matt is getting love from Lee’s fans on Weibo. I see you csms lol. Can you tell on Weibo when he’s been online?

by Anonymousreply 269November 2, 2018 2:02 PM

R269 No. You can’t tell when he’s online.

by Anonymousreply 270November 2, 2018 2:25 PM

This weibo situation is so interesting. Don’t you need a Chinese ID to create an account?

Most importantly, why does he need a weibo? If he decided to publicize his relationship with Lee, why not do it on insta? Why do it while Lee is in China, aren’t Chinese fans kind of famously homophobic?

If that’s just technical carelessness (like the anon said, the pics are there because of likes, not because they are actually posted), why reveal it now?

Why is he even still in China? Is Matt actually connected to the Tiger deal somehow?

All questions no answers.

by Anonymousreply 271November 2, 2018 3:01 PM

R271 he’s there with TB.

by Anonymousreply 272November 2, 2018 3:07 PM

Are you again theater shit maker. He has nothing to do with Tiger. Tom Browne are promoting his brand in Asia now, Korea China who knows where's next, He's still in China bc TB team are still in China. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 273November 2, 2018 3:07 PM

As you see TB is promoting in China, It make sense that his friend, Blake, introduces weibo to him. It'll help a lot about his work to promote the brand, see the light now?

by Anonymousreply 274November 2, 2018 3:12 PM

Guys....thats not Lee's house .. Thats the house of Chris Benz

by Anonymousreply 275November 2, 2018 3:19 PM

r275 You're right. and r269 Matt's online now. You can see it on his Tumblr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 2, 2018 3:30 PM

No I'm a different poster. I'm just surprised at the exact same date. Tiger starts and Matt is in China literally at the same day. Why such a coincidence?

R274 TB promoted in China before, why did it happen now and not back then?

I don't know, it's just weird.

by Anonymousreply 277November 2, 2018 3:48 PM

I have this crazy idea that, perhaps, Lee's character will be wearing some TB.

P.S.: The clothes he wore in "The Keeping Hours" wedding scene reminded me of the whole TB aesthetic, but I found no mention to the brand in the credits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 2, 2018 7:26 PM

R278 that would be up to the producers and not Lee surely.

by Anonymousreply 279November 2, 2018 9:38 PM

that is nonsense. The film was in the making 2015 and ended up 2016....before Matt. I doubt that the producers put so much money into expensive gardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 280November 3, 2018 9:21 AM

R279

For sure! Call me "crazy", "conspiracy theorist", etc., but TB could help the producers pay that seven-figure check in exchange for some screentime in the Eastern market that, incidentally, the brand is trying to set a foothold in.

R280

I know this. That's why I said that "it reminded me of the whole TB aesthetic". My point is: Lee has been a victim of poor fashion choices made by others for some time! (lol)

P.S.: That IG troll, sydnoone, is a royal pain in the ass!!!

by Anonymousreply 281November 3, 2018 10:28 AM

Did Matt delete a comment about him and lee being a cute couple on his Weibo? Is he able to do that? Sorry don’t have a Weibo so I don’t know what you can and can’t do. Question for Chinese - is homosexuality illegal in your country? Is lee going to be arrested if he’s spotted with matt lol?!

by Anonymousreply 282November 3, 2018 11:24 AM

R282

I'm not Chinese but I researched the topic. Here's a link to Wikipedia (jump to items 6 and 7, if you are bored):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283November 3, 2018 12:17 PM

R282

There was a documentary series on Dutch tv not that long ago about China and it's culture. Each episode discussed a different topic. 1 was about lgbt and social media.

One gay man said that in his next life, he did not want to return as a gay person in China.

Another girl only wanted to meet with the journalist in the evening and she wanted her face to be blurred, because eventhough this series would be shown in Holland/Belgium, she was terrified her family would see it and would find out that she is gay.

Pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 284November 3, 2018 12:52 PM

I can’t stop laughing now. You guys are unbelievable.😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 LGBT are not illegal in China. But same sex marriage has not yet been legal.

Don’t worry. Lee can fuck whoever he wants in China. 🤓

by Anonymousreply 285November 3, 2018 2:45 PM

R282 The pic was deleted by the girl who posted it. She realized that’s not a proper place to leave a comment like that. Matty will be scared off.

We want our Matty to post more.

by Anonymousreply 286November 3, 2018 2:53 PM

R285

Just mentioning what I saw, nothing more. These people clearly stated that they are outcasts since people like them have no rights.

"Like in many other western and non-western societies, public sentiment on homosexuality in China sits within a liminal space. While it is not outright condemned, neither is it fully accepted as being part of the social norm"

And lets not forget Weibo's clean up.

These are just snippets of what one can find online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287November 3, 2018 3:25 PM

R285 thank goodness for that. I had visions of lee and matt in hand cuffs having to do the walk of shame to a police car 😂😂.

by Anonymousreply 288November 3, 2018 3:49 PM

R287 You just read what your political medias want you to know. Like all of us.🤣 Don’t let them fool you.

by Anonymousreply 289November 3, 2018 3:53 PM

R287

The guy who made that documentary is a Dutch doctor who studied in China for several years, still lives there and speaks the Chinese language fluently. He is not a politician. So the ppl he interviewed are liars?

Educate me then.

by Anonymousreply 290November 3, 2018 4:07 PM

R290 is for R289

by Anonymousreply 291November 3, 2018 4:08 PM

R285

CSMS, I have to admit that I just followed Old Man Google's advice and visited Wikipedia. However, I'd like to ask you a question (please, feel free to decline to answer): are you a member of the Chinese LGBTQ+ community?

We know Lee would not be affected in any way because, like in any foreign country, he'll always abide by the Law and customs of the land. He's a guest and he'll respect his hosts. (I've heard he tried blood and pig entrails - some kind of exquisite Chinese delicacy - without thinking twice!)

Anyway, on a side note, do you happen to know if he's going to visit the pandas again? After all, "pandadaddy" must watch over his B&W children, too!!!

P.S.: Meanwhile, back in America, Freddie and Arctic Freeze rallied their friends in an effort to find their missing dad:

P.P.S.: I love these edits!!! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292November 3, 2018 6:47 PM

I’m not part of lgbtq community of China. I used to have a lesbian couple neighbors. Maybe lgbtq aren’t except by some old minded people. They don’t have the same rights as heterosexual people now. I believe things will change in a couple of years, because new generations of China are more educated and open minded.

BTW Lee is not the only gay celebrity went to China. Ian McKellen went to Shanghai to attend some celebration of Shakespeare theme performance some time ago, and our local press has reported him going to a famous gay bar in Shanghai. Sir Ian is loved by all the lgbtq around the world.😋

by Anonymousreply 293November 3, 2018 11:19 PM

Oh!Forget Largertha’s side note. I don’t think Lee will visit the pandas. last time he’s with CI’s project. To be honest, these pandas are more famous than him.

As for blood and pig entrails, we have a joke “Cantonese eat anything can walk and fly expect car s and planes.” They eat Fujianese now base on the new internet joke in China.😄

by Anonymousreply 294November 4, 2018 4:14 AM

I think Lee enjoys Hong Kong food and Hong kong fans very much. He said he'll try it all. He really loves food and eating. LOL

by Anonymousreply 295November 4, 2018 4:31 AM

Lee’s new insta story! Love it. He looks so cute. I think it was filmed by Matt.

by Anonymousreply 296November 4, 2018 5:41 AM

That finger..drowning.

by Anonymousreply 297November 4, 2018 5:14 AM

AWWWWWWW He said he loves HK.

by Anonymousreply 298November 4, 2018 5:30 AM

R296 I doubt it was him as I think Matt is in Shanghai with the TB crew still.

by Anonymousreply 299November 4, 2018 5:31 AM

Oh r299 In her imagination Matt could fly to HK and filmed Lee then flew back to work in SH. this poster is so obsessive with Lee and Matt were glued together. LOL

by Anonymousreply 300November 4, 2018 5:35 AM

They left Shanghai Friday afternoon. Blake has posted ig story of him taking off at the airport. No idea where they went.

by Anonymousreply 301November 4, 2018 5:45 AM

Breaking news!Matty followed a Hong Kong artist a few minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 302November 4, 2018 5:52 AM

Maybe Matt did the pic of Lee in the child's outfit. Come on, folks, it is cute that he is in Hong Kong now. If this would be Richard in the good Öl Richelee days everyone would freak out and tell what a great partner he is. Let them just enjoy themselves

by Anonymousreply 303November 4, 2018 6:39 AM

at fb, some women are already hoping that lee and matt are over because Matt has not liked lee' insta post yet . I laugh really hard when I read something like that!

by Anonymousreply 304November 4, 2018 6:45 AM

Yes as Shania Twain says they’re “still together, still going strong” lol.

by Anonymousreply 305November 4, 2018 6:55 AM

R293 R294

You bring good news from the East! It's good to know younger generations are willing to fight prejudice and keep an open mind. Unfortunately, in the West, many countries are taking a turn to the far-right and more conservative ways of thinking. Last week, for instance, Brazil elected a new president and he's a true bigot! And to think the country had achieved so many rights for the people... A true loss. And don't get me started on the environmental impact of such a misguided choice!

I love the bromance between Sir Ian and Sir Pat Stew! They are not only great actors but also great human beings; excellent examples to the new generations!

R301 R302

You're playful banter with the Cantonese, reminds me of the jokes between the English and the Americans, the English and the Irish, the English and the Scottish... and vice versa! (lol)

I'm not surprised to heard that Matt is in HK. I KNEW it was gonna happen! I wonder if they are going to spend some time in Thailand, too. (The series will have scenes filmed there.) Anyway, Matt be prepared to be dragged around in countless hikes... or did you think you were going to get that man so easily? (LMAO)

P.S.: "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?" "Right behind you!" (lol)

by Anonymousreply 306November 4, 2018 10:03 AM

I think matt would follow lee anywhere and vice versa. I’m happy form them. They’re lucky in that they both travel for their occupations.

by Anonymousreply 307November 4, 2018 10:14 AM

R307

My main concern is that Lee starts turning down good roles because: a) they don't fit in their mutual schedules; or b) are to be filmed where TB has no representatives; or c) will take long periods to shoot (like 2 months, for instance).

by Anonymousreply 308November 4, 2018 11:01 AM

I wouldn’t blame lee for turning down roles for love. What is more important? But he’s smart in his choices. If the role was amazing I think he would take it. However, Lee knows himself long distance relationships are almost impossible. He split with Carter when he went to NZ and then I’m pretty sure RA working 6 months in Germany didn’t help their relationship. I think he’s got the balance just right.

by Anonymousreply 309November 4, 2018 11:32 AM

He can live his rest of life happily without take any job,no lack of house,land, cars,money.And he chose having a balanced career and love life as a normal person now,why wouldn‘t he?

by Anonymousreply 310November 4, 2018 11:46 AM

I’m laughing at some of the people traumatised by Lee flipping the bird. They don’t know lee at all lol

by Anonymousreply 311November 4, 2018 12:16 PM

R309 R310

"I wouldn’t blame lee for turning down roles for love. What is more important?"

But is this love?

R311

Lee is a proud alum of the Martin Freeman's School For Mischief Makers! (ol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312November 4, 2018 12:46 PM

R312 I think it’s love. I think Lee’s very happy with matt.

by Anonymousreply 313November 4, 2018 2:03 PM

Where did you all get the idea of Lee choosing roles specifically so he can be with Matt all the time?

Unless I’m mistaken, Matt is the one clinging to him despite having to work (obviously he doesn’t, or maybe he can do it while on his laptop in the hotel room). TB presentation was in Korea, but he went to HK afterwards instead of returning to the TB headquarters.

Why do people always think Lee wants to become a househusband, settle down, get many kids, stop working? It is his precious art. He’s not a manager, he’s is an actor. It is his life and inspiration, emotionally important, perhaps more important than his partners.

Every time he starts dating someone, fans think it is some kind of fairytale romantic incredible love. People have relationships. It’s normal. People like their partners, it’s also normal. But not every relationship has to be epic love where all you want is to be with the other person day and night and nothing else in your life is important anymore. Yet fans never give up. One relationship ended? Okay the new one must be the fairytale. When they break up and Lee starts dating someone else, there will be the same talk about grand happiness and crazy passion.

How many of you have this kind of relationship with your partner? If you are so madly in love with your partner you plan your life around being with them 24/7 and can't take your eyes off them, how come you waste time on being sexually obsessed by an actor on an anonymous board?

They are just a couple of rich people without an eight hour per day office schedule so they enjoy traveling. New places, new food, new experiences. Fun.

I’d be surprised if Lee was actually in love with this guy. They barely have anything to talk about after having sex, isn’t that why there is always a throng of friends around them wherever they go. But he seems like a fun and nice person to be around, hot too, so why the hell not.

by Anonymousreply 314November 4, 2018 2:26 PM

[R312]How do you know it is not love?Don't judge anyone anything with your suspect.Now Lee is still acting and he gets huge paid and obviously he is living happily .That‘s all.

by Anonymousreply 315November 4, 2018 2:32 PM

R306

That last part ... I choked on my Latte! Damn you Lagertha! ♡♡♡

by Anonymousreply 316November 4, 2018 3:51 PM

R314

Thank you, Anonymous Friend! I needed to hear these words!!!

R315

"How do you know it is not love?"

I don't, that's the point! I had a similar relationship and I believed it was love, but it wasn't; it was the worst wave I've ever surfed and I don't wish it upon my worse enemy. But you are right: I'm projecting. Let's just say that if I were a Lee character. I'd be Thranduil: "What do you know of love? Nothing!".

R316

Latte?! Weren't you supposed to be sipping tea? (lol) <3

by Anonymousreply 317November 4, 2018 4:12 PM

R317 I think you’re problem with Lee’s relationship is that you don’t like Matt therefore you don’t know why lee could possibly love him. It’s clear they’re in a serious relationship. It’s not a casual affair or a just a fuck. I get the impression (it’s only my impression) you have not been in a serious happy relationship not have any great desire to be in one and I think you’re projecting your own experiences onto lee.

by Anonymousreply 318November 4, 2018 4:28 PM

R318

"I think you’re problem with Lee’s relationship is that you don’t like Matt therefore you don’t know why lee could possibly love him."

TRUE

"It’s clear they’re in a serious relationship. It’s not a casual affair or a just a fuck."

TRUE (?)

"I get the impression (it’s only my impression) you have not been in a serious happy relationship"

80% TRUE

"not have any great desire to be in one"

100% WRONG!!!

"and I think you’re projecting your own experiences onto lee."

PROBABLY!

by Anonymousreply 319November 4, 2018 4:49 PM

Personally I like Matt but even I think this is a bit much for him to traipse off to Hong Kong and hover around Lee while he’s working. Let the guy breathe already and be apart from one another. It’s not healthy for a relationship to constantly be with one another especially when the other is working.

by Anonymousreply 320November 4, 2018 5:38 PM

R230 I doubt matt will be there for the whole time lee is filming so lee will have lots of time to breathe lol. I think it’s lovely for them that they can experience Hong Kong together.

by Anonymousreply 321November 4, 2018 5:46 PM

I think the only thing anyone here can truly say about L and M is that they are boyfriends, and they travel the world together quite often (I think the only period when they didn't was when Lee had to be in NY for AiA almost every day). They also spend quite a lot of time in the company of Matt's friends. That's it. No wait, there is also the TB situation. Now that’s it.

We don't know anything else. They could be very much in love, or they could have a comfortable, fun but ultimately shallow relationship. They could have a passionate relationship where they fight every day and fuck every night and yell at each other regularly, or they could be more like best friends who also have sex. There could be a love festival, or there could be problems. One of them might be in love while the other one isn’t really. Matt could be in HK right now because he’s got some free time and it’s fun to spend it with Lee when he isn’t working and they can afford it so why not? Or he could fly there desperately because Lee is this close to dumping him so he’s afraid to stay away even for a week. We have no idea.

Even the TB situation is unclear. Maybe M is manipulating L in order to raise his position in TB company by bringing his boss a celebrity model for free. Maybe M is pushing TB onto L because he is controlling and possessive. Maybe L expressed an interest in the style and M connected him to TB, so Lee is now their well paid celebrity promo guy. Or receives the clothes for free and likes them. Maybe L simply fell in love with Matt’s personal look so he genuinely likes repeating it. Maybe L demanded M helps him get the same look for himself. Once again we don’t know.

Even Lee’s new watch, the one that looks so much like Matt’s. Maybe it’s Matt’s gift, maybe Lee bought it for himself. Maybe it’s important for him, a love token, or maybe he just saw this watch and decided he wanted it as a new toy. The truth is not clear.

by Anonymousreply 322November 4, 2018 5:49 PM

Also the early poster who said Lee might be pan, not bi. I think so too. he had interesting things to say about both sex and gender back when working on his first movie, the trans role prompted interviewers to ask such questions. He kept saying how it ultimately doesn't matter. Something like he thinks sexuality is fluid and it's not really about gender anyway. I don't think the public will ever know for sure though, because if it is true, such attitudes are frowned upon even more than being gay or lesbian because they break the binary lines.

by Anonymousreply 323November 4, 2018 6:03 PM

R322 R323

Words of wisdom! I wish I could see the situation with your clarity, but my damn Viking brain is always in "attack and kill" mode. (*blushes*)

P.S.: I'm inclined to believe that Lee may be "pan", too. Unfortunately, it's so sad that people are not yet prepared to acknowledge that there is life beyond "straight", "gay", "lesbian" and "bisexual". In theory, we should love the soul, not the body inhabited by the soul. But when someone really lives this and loves another someone regardless of any labels, they are, as you said, "frowned upon".

P.P.S.: For our Americans friends: please, vote! If you are a member of a "minority", your vote is extremely important to help prevent an increase in intolerance. (I trust everyone has heard of the #wewon'tbeerased movement. If the more conservative faction wins, trans people may become "invisible" - just to mention an example. Remember "The Soldier's Girl" and vote with love and respect. Blessed Be!)

by Anonymousreply 324November 4, 2018 7:12 PM

R324

P.P.P.S.: "The ant was furious with the cockroach and voted for the insecticide. Everybody died, including the cricket that abstained from voting."

by Anonymousreply 325November 4, 2018 7:20 PM

Btw the sports clothes he's wearing in the new video are from Childs NY

by Anonymousreply 326November 4, 2018 7:47 PM

R305, I'm wondering who he is trying to convince. LOL

by Anonymousreply 327November 5, 2018 12:49 AM

R311, I'm not shocked at Lee's "flipping the bird"--he's accidentally used the F-bomb in interviews and then laughingly taken it back--and I'm sure it's something he does on occasion, but I do find it unusual for him to do it on social media. Lee doesn't shy away from being edgy or saying or doing things that may make people uncomfortable, but giving the middle finger and posting it as some sort of "cute" video reeks of the immature, attention-hogging, asshole behavior often displayed by Matt's circle of friends.

by Anonymousreply 328November 5, 2018 1:28 AM

R327 You made the point.Why the need to tell people that you're going strong with your boyfriend ? Why do you care what people think of your relationship when you're dating a cute handsome actor like Lee Pace.

by Anonymousreply 329November 5, 2018 1:49 AM

R320 Would your opinion be the same if it was Richard being with Lee in Hong Kong now?

by Anonymousreply 330November 5, 2018 2:15 AM

R330 Well considering how Richard was super private and in the closet, if it were him in Hong Kong that would have been a huge statement in regards to their relationship and let’s be honest it probably never would have happened anyhow all things considered. With Matt, it’s just another attempt to make himself really relevant in Lee’s life.

by Anonymousreply 331November 5, 2018 3:30 AM

Thank you for your answer.

by Anonymousreply 332November 5, 2018 3:39 AM

R331 he doesn’t need to attempt to be relevant in Lee’s life. He IS relevant in Lee’s life. Im pretty sure Lee’s delighted he’s got his bf visiting him and at no point did Matt think to himself I’m going to Hong Kong just to stay relevant. No - they’re just bfs spending time together.

by Anonymousreply 333November 5, 2018 5:10 AM

R333 Is Matt really in HK ? Do you know it for sure or you just assumed that he took the vid of Lee.

by Anonymousreply 334November 5, 2018 5:25 AM

Why did you decide Matt was showing off this time? I’m confused. Because he created a weibo and liked Lee’s weibo photos so they showed up in his account’s history?

by Anonymousreply 335November 5, 2018 6:11 AM

Some people here are so retarded that they cannot even figure out how to add 1+1

by Anonymousreply 336November 5, 2018 6:27 AM

Yes and some are stupid and asshole not to just answer the question bc they can't , they insult people instead.

by Anonymousreply 337November 5, 2018 6:38 AM

I just learned that pushing your pants into your color-contrasting socks is apparently a thing in fall 2018. Lee on the cutting edge of menswear trends.

by Anonymousreply 338November 5, 2018 6:49 AM

R337 Just think, it doesn’t hurt.

by Anonymousreply 339November 5, 2018 6:53 AM

R335 I think he is because of the nature of the video and the insta pic. Plus matt followed a HK artist. We know from Blake’s Weibo they finished the TB on Friday afternoon so it would make sense for matt to be there on Sunday at least.

by Anonymousreply 340November 5, 2018 7:08 AM

R340 Lee would only flip a bird to his boyfriend lol? I mean it's not too intimate. And no one would know Matt was the one who took it anyway unless they stalked Matt and knew he left Korea but didn't show up back in the US.

by Anonymousreply 341November 5, 2018 7:12 AM

Korea? TB team left Korea on Wednesday, then they went to China. Blake left Shanghai on Friday afternoon, and he’s back home now. Kelly posted a pic of her boyfriend in her ig story yesterday. I think their promotion trip was over. Our Matty is still on the Chinese time zone.

The flipping bird vid was obviously took by Matty. Ditto the Costa Rica beach vid and the Captain Marvel vid.

by Anonymousreply 342November 5, 2018 7:43 AM

Matty just posted a new ig story. The green board behind him has Chinese words on it.

by Anonymousreply 343November 5, 2018 8:48 AM

Just figured it out. It’s Universal Trade Centre in Hong Kong.🤓

by Anonymousreply 344November 5, 2018 8:51 AM

And Lippo Centre.

by Anonymousreply 345November 5, 2018 9:29 AM

Still in uniform. God ! Doesn't he have no life without work ?

by Anonymousreply 346November 5, 2018 9:39 AM

R345

He must be sightseeing while Lee works.

R346

"Doesn't he have no life without work ?"

He does! He has Lee!

P.S.: Someone asked on Lee's last IG post when he was going to come out of the closet. Apparently, Lee will have to give the NYT a new interview. (lol)

by Anonymousreply 347November 5, 2018 9:42 AM

Matts looking great! In Hong Kong 🤓. Cue haters : “omg he’s so clingy” 😂😂.

by Anonymousreply 348November 5, 2018 9:44 AM

OMG HE IS SO CLINGY !!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 349November 5, 2018 9:47 AM

R347 Sorry Lagertha, my bad English I mean he doesn't get to wear his own clothes.

by Anonymousreply 350November 5, 2018 9:50 AM

I would not call it clingy, he is a supportive bf. Maybe Lee asked him to accompany him, who knows. For me it seems like a very serious relationship

by Anonymousreply 351November 5, 2018 10:05 AM

R350

No problem! It's standard procedure: if you work or are sponsored by a brand you can't be seen wearing anything else! Kinda sucks if you ask me! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 352November 5, 2018 10:05 AM

R352 But he's always wearing a suit. It looks like he wear a uniform 24/7. He could wear TB casual clothes when not working.

by Anonymousreply 353November 5, 2018 10:28 AM

R353

We believe he's not working, but he could be in HK on business, too.

by Anonymousreply 354November 5, 2018 10:48 AM

R354

P.S.: Matt has posted three new pictures on Weibo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355November 5, 2018 11:18 AM

R328 Agreed! I had to watch that video a few times to make sure I'm not hallucinating Lol And to the anon who said Lee is so rich he could stop working, Lmao what??? He's not that rich. He probably made 1 or 2 millions with this job but before... He's a B, C list actor and only the farm eats thousands of dollars a year, a month... Plus he owns other apartments, houses. Some came up when I was looking for the farm. He has at least one apartment, not rented to anyone in NY. It's still funny to me how people think Matt is attracted to his money. I honestly don't see all this wealth you're all talking about. I see it in a DiCaprio, Reynolds etc. He definitely needs to work to keep the farm going... Just saying. My grandparents own one and Lee's is also so much bigger.

by Anonymousreply 356November 5, 2018 11:49 AM

So is Matt a show-off or totally insecure? Why does he need everyone to know he is in HK right now?

Whoever asked, he wears TB on his days off too, either a TB employee is literally not allowed to have a photo in other clothes on social media or he’s aping TB himself (google him, he has a very similar manner, even the hair). He’s always either overdressed or wearing nothing but his underwear in insta photos.

by Anonymousreply 357November 5, 2018 1:25 PM

R357 Why is he insecure? I don’t get that impression at all. Plus he’s hardly showing off. He’s in a new city and he’s taken a few snaps of the place and of a sunset. That seems like normal behavior to me. He wears a lot of TB because he’s the brand director. I don’t think it’s a huge mystery why he wears it and I don’t think he’s emulating TB himself lol.

by Anonymousreply 358November 5, 2018 1:55 PM

R358 Well Matt does know Lee’s fans know he’s in Hong Kong filming. Taking photos and posting them on social media showing he’s in the same place does seem a bit of a show off like “na na na boo boo I’m here with my boyfriend”. From a personal perspective having a SO follow another to a work environment even if they’re asked to join reeks of insecurities and seeking relevance. When Lee was following Richard in Berlin and London I thought the same and figured something wasn’t right. Look how that turned out.😏 If someone is confident in their relationship then there’s no need to be there 24/7. Matt has been pretty much up Lee’s ass since AinA ended. Doesn’t bode well when couples are together all the time like this.

by Anonymousreply 359November 5, 2018 6:12 PM

Not true. People travel in my industry all the time and its VERY normal and even expected that people’s significant other will travel with them. The only reason they wouldn’t is if they have young kids or their own career they can’t take off for.

by Anonymousreply 360November 5, 2018 6:25 PM

Not to defend Matty but I'm basically all the time with my man (with few exceptions) since 15 years. I don't know when that shit came up that partners should avoid to hang out together too often lmao ... sad state of society. Why would you even need a relationship if you spend most of your time apart.

by Anonymousreply 361November 5, 2018 9:23 PM

It's official. That sydnoone troll is the one that left this thread and called me an arrogant asshole😂. The infamous "agenda" troll. The last comment on Lee's pic is beyond delusional. No words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 5, 2018 11:21 PM

R362

Can't spot that comment. Maybe it got reported?

R317

As long as it's hot Lagertha ;)))

by Anonymousreply 363November 6, 2018 6:50 AM

R361

Aslaug. good to have you back! <3

R362

Adonis, I guess the comment was deleted. Would you elaborate?

P.S.: I liked this comment "Looks like scoliosis". (lol) She's right, Lee! Stay upright, you're the Elvenking and elves are not slouch!!!

R363

Oh, yeaaahhh!!! (*winks*)

by Anonymousreply 364November 6, 2018 7:35 AM

When I read the comment I reported it right away.

by Anonymousreply 365November 6, 2018 9:07 AM

The comment basically said Lee likes ass shots, Matt has him for an agenda, Lee is not a real man and his parents must be proud and his siblings ashamed.

I wish that shithead troll would give up.

by Anonymousreply 366November 6, 2018 9:48 AM

A few days in HK and Lee already gained weight. LOL. This Lee remind me of Joe in HACF S2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367November 6, 2018 9:58 AM

Lee posted some new IG stories ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368November 6, 2018 10:48 AM

So it probably got reported or the troll is here and deleted it the minute I made the post. Knew it would happen and I took a screenshot tho : "Lee's buttie just loves those ass shots. Matt only wants Lee for a personal agenda. Lee is a freaking queer. His mom and dad must be so proud of their he/she child. Confused diseased and old and ugly. Make your parents proud. James and Charlotte Pace celebrate. William and Sally hide. How incredibly embarrassing that their son is not even a man. Bend over Lee. There are lots of matts out there. Queer" #imdeceased

by Anonymousreply 369November 6, 2018 11:34 AM

I have the personal feeling that this idiot is a former lover or someone who was rejected. What do you think??

by Anonymousreply 370November 6, 2018 1:36 PM

R370 Nah. Just a homophobic disturbed woman.

by Anonymousreply 371November 6, 2018 1:37 PM

Just a troll having fun on people giving them attention.

by Anonymousreply 372November 6, 2018 1:41 PM

It’s someone who is seriously unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 373November 6, 2018 1:59 PM

R370

I think it's an angry Weibo fangurl/troll. Someone who can't bear the fact that Lee has a boyfriend. Such a retard.

by Anonymousreply 374November 6, 2018 2:57 PM

R369

I can't believe it! This person needs a shrink! I volunteer to make the bridge between he/she/whatever and the psychiatrist I'm working for (I'm translating his second book); he's excellent and has lots of experience dealing with human sexuality. Unfortunately, he lives in Kattegat, so this creature will have to move here.

It's either therapy for this unnamed being or I'll have to chop his/her/whatever ass into tiny pieces and throw them into Ginnungagap!!! (*growls*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375November 6, 2018 5:38 PM

R375

P.S.: Have you read this article?

P.P.S.: Great! Now I'm thirsty for some troll blood!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376November 6, 2018 5:42 PM

(*sharpening set of knives") The troll is back! Check last comment on Lee's post.

P.S.: Adonis, I forgot to thank you! Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 377November 6, 2018 6:14 PM

I reported instagram this idiot and his stupid comment

by Anonymousreply 378November 6, 2018 6:32 PM

R362 You wish, you arrogant asshole! Hahahhaha. And this I why I left here, every time I come back I see your bullshit. Can’t tell your own ass from a hole in the ground and trying to get people to hate me because you know I’m right about you. You accuse people of horrible things! What a scumbag you are. No one believes your crazy bullshit except your other accounts where you’re probably still agreeing with your own comments. There are fucked up people in this world and you are for sure one of them. You are still the psychopath I remember. Don’t you have anything better to do than scroll through here day in and day out? And you apparently scroll through Lee’s comments constantly as well. You must be a hoot in real life!

by Anonymousreply 379November 6, 2018 6:40 PM

P.S. I still know what your agenda is. You seem to have as much time on your hands as Matt and are online as much as well. Change your name to agenda boy because you have one and you know I know what it is. You desperately try to laugh it off because you are terrified of being discovered. But don’t worry, I haven’t got much time for you anymore, you’re boring.

by Anonymousreply 380November 6, 2018 6:47 PM

R380 Thank you for confirming my theory! Angry much are we? 🤣🤣🤣 And no I don't spend my time checking his comments and nor do I spend 24/7 here but when I did that comment came up. Funny how she went back to comment again and you just happened to arrive here, denying what I said at the same time. Get a life, agenda lady. Buy a vibrator. See a psychiatrist too. 😉😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381November 6, 2018 8:44 PM

Bruh

by Anonymousreply 382November 6, 2018 9:17 PM

To the fan from China: Hope you will provide us with a link when it comes out cause this sounds great so far. Tried to watch some episodes to see what the series are about but couldn't find anything 😕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383November 7, 2018 6:18 PM

Matty is back in the states. 😟

by Anonymousreply 384November 7, 2018 11:41 PM

Oh, is he?

by Anonymousreply 385November 8, 2018 3:59 AM

Yes. Matty’s back home. Check his new ig story. It’s a direct screenshot form his phone. AT &T service and East time.

Because Jim Pace has come! LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386November 8, 2018 4:03 AM

R386

Awwww! The Pace Men are back in town!!!

P.S.: Lee needs to upgrade his glasses; when you need to lean forward and open your mouth, it's time for new lenses! (lol)

P.P.S.: What kind of event were they watching?

by Anonymousreply 387November 8, 2018 7:39 AM

Lagertha, Reply P.S. Aw he looked cute doing just that and he squinted his eyes at the end too, poor babe.

by Anonymousreply 388November 8, 2018 8:17 AM

R387 horse racing

by Anonymousreply 389November 8, 2018 9:07 AM

Lee is looking great. I love how he’s close to his dad.

by Anonymousreply 390November 8, 2018 9:11 AM

✌️Matty loves that gesture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391November 8, 2018 11:08 AM

R391

Lee looks younger in these pictures and his wardrobe seems so cozy... I wish I could hug him!!! XXX

P.S.: It was about time Matt went home; someone needs to clean Arctic Freeze's litterbox! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 392November 8, 2018 11:26 AM

Daddy Pace is the cutest.

by Anonymousreply 393November 8, 2018 4:11 PM

No new pics on your wonderful website? Cmcs??? I miss it

by Anonymousreply 394November 8, 2018 5:09 PM

R389

Thank you! I thought it was an equestrian show.

R393

I totally stan Mr. and Mrs. Pace; after all, they co-produced Lee! (*winks*)

P.S.: It's a shame that Mrs. Pace couldn't go to China, but she must be home waiting for her boys and preparing a lavish Thanksgiving meal!

by Anonymousreply 395November 8, 2018 6:17 PM

R395

I thought Lee was going to film FT in Londen when he is done in HK? 😶

by Anonymousreply 396November 8, 2018 8:11 PM

R396

I heard rumors of shooting in Thailand, too. But, since the shooting is scheduled to Nov 2018 and Jan 2019, perhaps, he may go to London next year.

by Anonymousreply 397November 8, 2018 8:22 PM

Lee‘s role won’t go to Thailand.

R394 Thank you anon. But our Matty wasn’t active these days, so no new pics. 😔Maybe he’s at the farm feeding chickens.

by Anonymousreply 398November 8, 2018 9:42 PM

R398 How do you know he won't go to Thailand? Lee Pace Italy said he will film there. I posted the link yesterday

by Anonymousreply 399November 8, 2018 9:48 PM

Love his white sports suit, looks so good on him.

Is he wearing actual glasses in the video with his dad? Like for his vision? If yes then why does he squint, aren’t you supposed to see well when wearing special lenses? Maybe they are just decorative glasses like what he wore at the festival?

Speaking of fashion experiments here’s what he needs to try, TB boy shorts's got nothing on the sexiness of this. Beard included in the look plus airing out family jewels, very comfy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400November 8, 2018 11:06 PM

Lee does not wear "decorative" lenses; he wears prescription lenses and has for years. Back in the AL days, there was a photo which AL's friend Veronica Borchers posted from Lee's kitchen, and there was a pair of heavy-framed men's glasses on the counter which looked like the ones Lee wore in photos with Sally years ago. Most of the time he is wearing contact lenses, and it's not uncommon for people who wear contacts to need a break from them once in a while and wear glasses. If he is squinting, it may be that he needs an adjustment or there is glare which is making him squint.

by Anonymousreply 401November 9, 2018 12:43 AM

Come on, those Matt-like glasses in Venice and Toronto were part of the TB signature look.

The only time he wore what looked like possibly prescription lenses in public was many years ago and there was talk about him getting a laser surgery around the time of PD series.

by Anonymousreply 402November 9, 2018 12:54 AM

R399 The series will shoot in Thailand. The report didn’t mention Lee shooting there.

I take my “Matty’s feeding chickens” back. He’s in nyc watching his friend dancing ballet tonight with Reid.

by Anonymousreply 403November 9, 2018 1:14 AM

I guess this was the case of opposites attract, Matt must be the biggest social butterfly I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 404November 9, 2018 2:00 AM

R400

I agree with you 100%! Lee should definitely make this "fashion experiment" and he should do it according to tradition!!! Two thumbs up!

R403

If it depended on Matt, Stew and the Girls would be starving: just feathers and bones! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 405November 9, 2018 7:41 AM

R405

P.S.: Folks, I've never seen this picture before! Does anyone has any idea when it was taken?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 9, 2018 8:19 AM

MB and ZQ in their college years?That's not Lee.

by Anonymousreply 407November 9, 2018 9:01 AM

R407

Are you sure it isn't Lee? I know that sunglasses always fool me (I lost track of how many friends I didn't recognize while walking down the street), but the rest seems to be okay.

P.S.: I take seriously the old "eyes are the windows to the soul" saying. (lol)

by Anonymousreply 408November 9, 2018 9:25 AM

R408

I stand corrected! I did a reverse search and the guy's name is Phil Bildner. MY BAD!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 409November 9, 2018 9:30 AM

⬇️ Me checking my phone during work time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410November 9, 2018 10:31 AM

R410

Thank you, CSMS!!! I'm procrastinating, too! (lol)

P.S.: Have you seen this pictures of Lee? (This time IS Lee!!! LMAO)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411November 9, 2018 10:56 AM

R411

P.S.: And this one? Love his expression!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412November 9, 2018 10:58 AM

Thanks CSMS and Lagertha.

by Anonymousreply 413November 9, 2018 11:23 AM

R411 lee is looking great.

by Anonymousreply 414November 9, 2018 1:31 PM

Mike Pence looks like an older MJFilli

by Anonymousreply 415November 9, 2018 11:54 PM

new pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416November 11, 2018 12:03 PM

What a babe.

by Anonymousreply 417November 11, 2018 4:49 PM

R417

The way she looks at him... She represents us!

by Anonymousreply 418November 11, 2018 5:06 PM

Will lee get home for thanksgiving? Or will matt go visit him? Any thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 419November 11, 2018 7:07 PM

Guess No. 1: Lee flies with Dad back to Texas for Thanksgiving. Matt is nowhere to be found and will be very, very quiet on social media lest it be known that he is not with Lee for the holiday. Guess No. 2: Lee does not go to Texas and they hang out with Matt's friends for the holiday. Whatever the scenario, I do not see Lee and Matt in Texas together with Lee's family.

I can't see Matt fitting in with Lee's family. Matt is from a very snobby part of the US (same town Brett Kavanaugh is from) and given his obsession with being in the "cool" crowd, I can only imagine him looking down his nose at Lee's "Okie" parents, even though they are educated, accomplished people. (I'm sure Matt is polite, but can't hide his disdain for a lifestyle so removed from his own.) And can anyone here imagine Lee's brother Will having a conversation with Matt?

by Anonymousreply 420November 12, 2018 2:36 AM

Lee’s parents are probably wealthier than matts so I don’t get the notion matt would look down on them. If anything i think their families have similarities and both of them seem close to their families. Matt follows Will on SM so it shows he’s at least making an effort. Lee doesn’t follow Wills fiancée. I think matts besotted with lee so I think he’d go to Texas in a heartbeat if he could.

by Anonymousreply 421November 12, 2018 2:54 AM

I believe this year lee and matt spend thanskgiving in texas .matt already knew charlotte pace when she gone to new york .

And maybe he mett jim pace last week Will pace is cool and always support his brother. So i think he is brother is happy he will happy

by Anonymousreply 422November 12, 2018 2:56 AM

Will Pace doesn't care to follow Matt back but Matt still follows him. This never happen before. Matt only follows people who follow him first even with Lee's famous actresses friends. Yes, he must be very besotted with Lee.

by Anonymousreply 423November 12, 2018 3:12 AM

Matt is indeed unusually calm at instagram !

by Anonymousreply 424November 12, 2018 9:38 AM

Matt is busy servicing Lee.

by Anonymousreply 425November 12, 2018 9:43 AM

He could be looking after the farm while lee is away. He could be throwing himself into his work while lee is away.

by Anonymousreply 426November 12, 2018 10:19 AM

The series will be shot in London in the next 8 days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 12, 2018 12:03 PM

Lee posted a cute selfie. That’ll stop some of his entitled fans complaining about what he posts lol.

by Anonymousreply 428November 12, 2018 12:12 PM

Lee eating his way through China. He’s so cute.

by Anonymousreply 429November 12, 2018 12:16 PM

R421, it's not just about money. There are areas in the US where no matter how much money someone has, if they are not from the "right" place or have the "right" connections, they are treated politely on the surface but considered inferior. You've obviously never lived in places like Bethesda, MD, the Main Line of Philadelphia, or Westchester County, NY. Not that there aren't exceptions, but those types of places are filled with snobby, elitist asses who think they are better than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 430November 12, 2018 12:39 PM

R430 have you lived in those places?

by Anonymousreply 431November 12, 2018 5:37 PM

Check your dictionary -- Lee's parents aren't "Okies." (But even if they were, so what? You're saying that Matt isn't capable of making an effort to like his partner's parents?)

by Anonymousreply 432November 12, 2018 6:17 PM

OT:

I'd like to take a moment to pay my respects to the great Stan Lee, who left us today. I'm speechless... Thanks for creating some of my best childhood (life) companions and for rescuing Thor and Norse mythology (with changes, it's true) and presenting them to the modern public. You're worthy of Mjölnir; you're worthy of Valhalla, you're worthy of all our praises... We'll keep your memory alive!

P.S.: We'll miss your cameos!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433November 12, 2018 6:36 PM

Guys and girls look at Matt.

He’s a fashion maven who bleaches his hair and posts nudes on the internet.

He’s also openly gay.

If his parents were extra conservative like the anon says, they would have disowned him ages ago.

There can be many reasons for Matt’s parents to like or dislike Lee (okay it’s hard to imagine anyone disliking him but people can be weird) or for Lee’s parents to like or dislike Matt. None of them social.

by Anonymousreply 434November 12, 2018 6:48 PM

R434 I think that poster doesn’t like matt so they’re imaging that his parents are snobs that look down on Lee’s parents because they’re “oakies”. Lmao. It’s so bizarre the shit that is made up here.

by Anonymousreply 435November 12, 2018 7:13 PM

Matt's parents were at AiA and they invited him for Xmas, so in no way they dislike him.

by Anonymousreply 436November 12, 2018 7:16 PM

R430 So you must have been adopted by Lee's parents. Matt must have been your childhood buddy... No? So how do you know that Lee's parents or his brother would not be able to hold a conversation with Matt? You don't know up close personally neither of them. You assume Matt is a spoiled brat based on the place he lives and on the photos he posts on Instagram. (slightly racist btw) Matt follows his brother on Instagram. That to me looks like someone who met, talked and got along with that person. Even if Will didn't follow back. I don't think Matt would follow someone he can't stand just for Lee's sake. Give me a break with your fanfiction. They been dating for more than a year now. Sure as hell their families met or know each other. Remember not everything is posted online. Reminding me of those who think Lee's mother comes to visit the farm once a year based on the pics she posts online. 😒

by Anonymousreply 437November 12, 2018 7:26 PM

R437 You assume a lot just like that poster you addressed.

Dating someone means nothing when it comes to personal relationships. I knew people who were married for years and yet one’s family hated the other. I knew people who’ve been together for years and their families barely knew each other’s names. I also knew people who invited their boy/girlfriends to visit the family three weeks after they first met. It says nothing about the relationship itself either, remember AL being all buddy-buddy with Lee’s family and then out of the picture barely three months later?

Following someone on social media means even less. Personally I think Matt is desperate to keep Lee so he would suck up to any one of his friends, family members and famous buddies if it meant keeping things smooth.

It’s not a popular opinion on DL where people like to imagine Lee as tragic and clingy but that’s what I see in their relationship from day one. Matt trying real hard to entertain and impress Lee, using his circle and his connections. His efforts seem to pay off so far, because last year if you asked me, I’d have told you he wouldn’t make it past Christmas. Then I thought, okay, maybe the ending of AIA? But it’s been a year and he is still here and might even enter 2019 as Lee’s boyfriend still, so yass, definitely paying off.

by Anonymousreply 438November 12, 2018 7:51 PM

New trailer for "The Party Is Just Beginning" (yes, there's Lee!).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439November 12, 2018 8:00 PM

R438 You think I never heard of couples who don't talk to their families? We all know them. What was your point? Matt's parents saw Lee's winnie up front on stage lol when they went to see his play. They could've easily not give a f and stay home. What proof do you have they don't stand each other since you defend that poster? Cuz so far we got proof they get along... R439 Doesn't look so bad. Expected much worse to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 440November 12, 2018 9:26 PM

Matts mom follows lee on insta - and a fake one too. She also follows AiA. I think she likes him. Matts sister and BiL also follow lee. I think they like him.

by Anonymousreply 441November 12, 2018 10:01 PM

R431, yes, I have lived in all of those places and narrowly escaped being suffocated by the pervasive pretension.

R432, Lee's parents are from Oklahoma. WTF do you think Okie means?

by Anonymousreply 442November 12, 2018 11:09 PM

breaking news! Lee just unfollowed Alicia. 😅

by Anonymousreply 443November 12, 2018 11:22 PM

Are they getting married or is Matt having jealous hysterics?What's with the sudden purdge of old lovers?

by Anonymousreply 444November 12, 2018 11:50 PM

For some reason, Lee doesn't allow the number of accounts he follows to exceed 280. He must be getting ready to add new accounts. That's what he's been doing for months--drop an account, add another. Frankly, I'm surprised she lasted this long.

by Anonymousreply 445November 12, 2018 11:55 PM

280 not 300? Precisely 280?

Yes it was logical to drop her, since it seems obvious they aren't in touch. Im just curious about the timing because he dropped another old flame recently if I remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 446November 12, 2018 11:57 PM

Wait are we talking about twitter or instagram?

by Anonymousreply 447November 12, 2018 11:57 PM

Maybe he’s clearing the pass for Matty to do the walk of pride from New York to Texas.

by Anonymousreply 448November 12, 2018 11:58 PM

*path

by Anonymousreply 449November 13, 2018 12:00 AM

R446, yes, for the past few months, any time his follows creep up near 280, he starts getting rid of follows. Recently, his account went to 281 or 282 and within days, he purged accounts so he was under 280.

Lee dropped Carter Smith about a year ago, if that is the other ex-flame you are referring to.

by Anonymousreply 450November 13, 2018 12:23 AM

Then who was the ex dropped this summer?

by Anonymousreply 451November 13, 2018 12:29 AM

r451 I don't know this year but next next year could be Matt. LOL

by Anonymousreply 452November 13, 2018 12:49 AM

^^ next year ^^

by Anonymousreply 453November 13, 2018 1:18 AM

R442 it sounds like you’re projecting. You’ve never met these people you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 454November 13, 2018 3:54 AM

I think it's kind of bizarre that Lee Pace ends up in bed with a woman in almost every one of his movies. The writers probably think it is a waste not to use it that way 🤷🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 455November 13, 2018 8:07 AM

R455 it’s funny Karen wrote it and directed it. She was the one who asked him to be in it. She’s one of us lol

by Anonymousreply 456November 13, 2018 9:12 AM

Ewwww I desparately wanna know what went down between him and AL.

by Anonymousreply 457November 13, 2018 9:14 AM

R455

They must give us (XX) at least a fictional relief! (lol)

R456

Definitely! She's one of us and we are all Olive!

R457

Will we ever know?

by Anonymousreply 458November 13, 2018 9:18 AM

Maybe they only had been beasties. Then she wanted sex and he dropped her, who knows? I also had a very good female friend who suddenly wanted more after a few years. I explained to her that I am definitely gay and had no sexual interest. She was mad at me and we haven't seen us for a long time

by Anonymousreply 459November 13, 2018 9:31 AM

Who cares about her. Whatever the nature of their relationship there must’ve been a falling out. She never followed matt on SM so she hasn’t been in Lee’s life from Matt entered the scene. She could’ve been jealous of their relationship. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 460November 13, 2018 10:17 AM

I'm looking forward to the day Lee unfollows Matt. A hundred years is a mere blink in the life of a Viking Queen. I am patient. I can wait.

by Anonymousreply 461November 13, 2018 12:45 PM

Okie: a derogatory term for poor migrants from Oklahoma. It's an INSULT. News flash: there are plenty of cosmopolitan people from Oklahoma. But even if the Paces were Okies that doesn't mean that Matt and his family would hate them. Give people a little credit already.

by Anonymousreply 462November 13, 2018 12:52 PM

R461

Words of wisdom, Aslaug! I can hardly wait the day I'll forget everything about TB and the names of all Matt's (Lee's ?) friends. I just want to remember Paris for that glorious siege! (Good ol' times!!!)

P.S.: But I worry about Arctic Freeze: will Lee keep her custody (he adopted her in PR) or will Matt want to keep her? I don't want the poor baby dragged to court and forced to choose between the two of them! (Talk about years and years of therapy!)

by Anonymousreply 463November 13, 2018 5:54 PM

R462, yes Okie is a derogatory term. The reason I placed it in quotes in my original comments is to signify someone perceiving Lee's parents as "Okies", not saying they are. The point is that there are enclaves in the Eastern US--affluent DC suburbs like Bethesda among them--which have a disproportionate number of assholes who view anyone from Oklahoma or any southern or farmland state as being automatically beneath them. Ever notice how even US Senators and Presidents (like Jimmy Carter, who was from Georgia) from those types of areas are derided simply due to where they are from? It doesn't matter how intelligent, wealthy, educated, cosmopolitan, talented, etc. a person is. If they're not from the "right" schools and the "right" towns, or an area considered cool or chic (i.e., affluent areas in and around cities in the Northeast corridor), they are perceived as inferior, stupid, unsophisticated and "not our kind of people".

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I suppose you've never been exposed to that type of snobbery and prejudice. Lucky you.

by Anonymousreply 464November 13, 2018 8:58 PM

R464 thank you for the explanation dear but you still don’t know matt and his family and how they feel about lee and his family. All evidence points that they like him. You sound like you’ve a real chip on your shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 465November 13, 2018 9:18 PM

Nothing to do with exes but do you guys know if Lee and James Gunn ever followed each other on IG? They follow each on Twitter but not on IG so just curious if there might be a reason why they don’t on IG. As for unfollowing exes, I think it’s a nice gesture towards one’s current lover.

by Anonymousreply 466November 13, 2018 10:11 PM

R455 how is it bizarre when most movies feature a heterosexual relationship and he is a very attractive actor?

by Anonymousreply 467November 14, 2018 3:43 AM

That iconic beanie!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468November 14, 2018 8:58 AM

Matt seems to have a lot of Weibo followers. Are they all lee fans?

by Anonymousreply 469November 14, 2018 1:04 PM

I've been exposed to plenty of snobbery in my day and yet I've also found that the parents of my own partners who are usually "higher class" than my family have typically been welcoming. People want their kids to be happy as a rule (obviously there are exceptions), but we've seen plenty of evidence that the Foleys are just fine with their son's relationship. Even so, calling Lee's parents "Okies" is just plain inaccurate. They're well educated, they've lived in Saudi and Texas, his dad follows the Dalai Lama, for all I know they are just as wealthy as the East Coast elite. I'm sure they can fend for themselves in any snobbery contest if they wanted to do that, but they seem like lovely people, as do the Foleys.

by Anonymousreply 470November 14, 2018 3:46 PM

[ps. And if you don't think there's snobbery among the TX / OK oil elite, think again. A Dallas "cattle baron"'s daughter can wipe the floor with a Yalie.]

by Anonymousreply 471November 14, 2018 4:05 PM

Is lee in London now?

by Anonymousreply 472November 15, 2018 10:26 AM

R472 Yes, he is. Check this crew member’s ig story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473November 15, 2018 2:07 PM

R473

Thanks, CSMS! You never fail to deliver brand-new info!!! <3

P.S.: "All right, Mr. DeMille, he's ready for his close-up."

by Anonymousreply 474November 15, 2018 5:49 PM

Wondering who's looking after Pete during Lee filming in HK and London. No sight of him on Matt's friends' posts or stories at all.

by Anonymousreply 475November 16, 2018 2:05 AM

Do you still think, like those Richlee people used to think, that LP attends to his farm alone? He certainly has a lot of people caring for the house, the land AND his animals. When he's in NYC, he likes to have Pete with him, but when he's not in US Pete surely remains at the farm very well attended.

by Anonymousreply 476November 16, 2018 4:26 AM

Shouldn't his papa Matt take care of him when his dad is not at home? Of course he works on workdays but I didn't see him visit their furry babies at the farm on weekend.

by Anonymousreply 477November 16, 2018 5:12 AM

Is the farm a working farm?

by Anonymousreply 478November 16, 2018 6:32 AM

Land is rented to real farmers, but still there is the house and the garden around, the animals, to care for. You can't abandon it for weeks, especially in winter, with heavy snow that can damage roofs and the likes. I doubt the first thing LP and his guest do when they go there for a weekend is cleaning bathrooms and changing sheets and, in case of snow, shovel it LOL. Of course there are people taking care of it.

by Anonymousreply 479November 16, 2018 7:22 AM

R477 Maybe because they are actually Lee's pets not Matt's? He doesn't have to adopt them just because he is fucking their owner.

by Anonymousreply 480November 16, 2018 7:56 AM

R480

But isn't he the "perfect" boyfriend, always supportive, willing to travel the world and the seven seas to be next to Lee?

by Anonymousreply 481November 16, 2018 8:11 AM

Whatever to be next to Lee not to his pets obviously.

by Anonymousreply 482November 16, 2018 8:41 AM

It's like that meme: "if you don't like to clean my cat's litterbox or scoop my dog's shit; then you don't deserve to be by my side at the red carpet of the Tony/Emmy/Oscar Awards"! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 483November 16, 2018 8:48 AM

There is evidence that he looked after the fur babies when lee was away in PR so I would guess he’s looking after them again and prob putting him into the dog sitter they both followed on insta at one time. If Artic B is a farm cat now he probably just does his own thing and doesn’t really need looking after like Pete.

by Anonymousreply 484November 16, 2018 9:41 AM

R476 This is hilarious to me. Are anons here seriously worried for Lee's pets? Sure af he has constantly people taking care of the farm and the animals. Lmao Now Matt has to clean the cat's shit and Lee's toilet otherwise he's not a great bf? Get the f outta here😂😂😂😂 Matt has his own job and life when Lee is away. I really doubt some of you were or are in relationships. I swear to God people....

by Anonymousreply 485November 16, 2018 12:46 PM

r485 Who are you to tell people to get the fuck outta here, moron?

by Anonymousreply 486November 16, 2018 1:44 PM

R486 It was supposed to be taken as a joke, moron.

by Anonymousreply 487November 16, 2018 2:19 PM

R481 I think he is just a regular one. People just like to romanticize it.

by Anonymousreply 488November 16, 2018 5:25 PM

R485

"Are anons here seriously worried for Lee's pets?"

As for myself, I can say without blinking an eye that I love Pete&Co (sweet Carl, wherever he is, too). more than I've ever liked any of his SO's and way more than Matt!!! (lol)

P.S.: Animal love = unconditional love! Animal power!!!

by Anonymousreply 489November 16, 2018 5:36 PM

R488 I think he’s a regular bf too. But some posters here think he’s a mastermind manipulator controlling Lee’s mind - but also insecure and clingy...🙄

by Anonymousreply 490November 16, 2018 5:46 PM

R489 They are Lee's pets not Matt's. My bfs mom had an evil cat (I'm not kidding no one could touch her unless her or her husband). She died and I actually miss her but that's to say that Matt can't be forced to take care of his pets and this has nothing to do with their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 491November 16, 2018 5:53 PM

R489 you are not alone lol

by Anonymousreply 492November 16, 2018 5:54 PM

R491

You're right. Lee is their guardian; he's responsible for them. But, since it seems that they are living together, it would be nice to help Lee when he's abroad (these animal camps surely aren't cheap!).

P.S.: Ah, "a cat from hell"! You have not known love until you win the affection of one of these! My very own Magica de Spell (may she be at Freyja's side!) was just like that: pure (c)attitude concentrated in a slender, muscular and totally lethal body (I still have a scar that's a testimony to her fierce temperament). But, once I found the way to her brave, little heart, she became the best of friends and my familiar. How I miss my dark storm!!! <3

R492

Thank you!

P.S.: Adopt! Don't shop!

by Anonymousreply 493November 16, 2018 6:31 PM

My furbaby died two weeks ago. I'm still unconsolable

by Anonymousreply 494November 16, 2018 6:53 PM

R494

I'm sad for you, Aslaug! But, one day, the pain will go away and only the good memories will remain. My dear Magica De Spell passed away seven years and 5 days ago but her memory remains, just like the memories of all the animal companions I've had growing up. My mother remembers and tells stories of all her companions as well as those who were my Grandparent's companions (a tradition that goes back more than a century). But, the important thing is: your furbaby passed away knowing that he/she was loved and, wherever he/she is now, he/she is grateful to you!

by Anonymousreply 495November 16, 2018 7:46 PM

R494 Lordie Lord... Can't imagine life without mine. I will die with her...

by Anonymousreply 496November 16, 2018 11:34 PM

A part of me died with him. Feels like losing a child.

by Anonymousreply 497November 17, 2018 8:19 AM

Dear Aslaug, let me hug you. I know the feeling, when you loose a fur babe. I would never dare someone who do not accept pets. My heart goes with u.

by Anonymousreply 498November 17, 2018 1:04 PM

Okay, folks! C'mere, time for a collective hug in loving memory of our absent furchildren (and feather/scale/shell, etc.)!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499November 18, 2018 9:28 AM

Am I the only one bothered by Lillian posting random people in her stories? It's not the first it happens and she makes fun of them like with that Uber driver... 🙄

by Anonymousreply 500November 18, 2018 2:49 PM

No, Adonis, you're not. But if we point out what an immature mean-spirited bitch Lillian is, we are criticized as being mean to Matty's friends.

by Anonymousreply 501November 18, 2018 3:08 PM

R500 why are you stalking a strangers Instagram lol?

by Anonymousreply 502November 18, 2018 3:39 PM

Lee has posted two new IG stories: one of them has the hashtag #amsterdam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503November 18, 2018 5:40 PM

R502 Been following her for a long time. I can follow whoever I want on Instagram. It's 2018. Are you a newbie or smth? What's with the stalking bullshit lately on these threads? And you wouldn't be on a thread like this one, there would be no gossip if people don't stalk the shit outta Lee. You are here because other people stalk for you or you are the one stalking. There are others doing worse on the thread and you call me out about Lillian? 😂😂😂Get off my dick child. Oh and Lillian is no stranger around here. Maybe for you.

by Anonymousreply 504November 18, 2018 6:03 PM

Oh I just read your posts and it's fucking hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who calls me a stalker. You stayed and watched Matty on CSMS Weibo and I'm the sicko stalker?

by Anonymousreply 505November 18, 2018 6:06 PM

R505 don’t get judge-y with me lmao. You’re literally bitching about someone making fun of someone on a forum bitching and making fun about other people. Pot calling a kettle black. I admit i follow (or stalk) matt and lee. There is a difference lol. I think it’s still weird you’re following her. Sorry but I do. Especially since you can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 506November 18, 2018 6:54 PM

R505 btw I didn’t call you a sicko stalker. You’re being hysterical lol

by Anonymousreply 507November 18, 2018 6:56 PM

Wait ....... Lee is in Amsterdam right now???!

That's less than 30 minutes away from me!

(jumps in care and rushes off)

by Anonymousreply 508November 18, 2018 6:58 PM

/car

#facepalm

by Anonymousreply 509November 18, 2018 6:59 PM

Are u Dutch?

by Anonymousreply 510November 18, 2018 7:10 PM

R510

Yes. Living near Amsterdam.

by Anonymousreply 511November 18, 2018 8:00 PM

Cool. Love Amsterdam

by Anonymousreply 512November 18, 2018 8:21 PM

So far, no more pics of Lee in Amsterdam. (I believe Tea Sipping Queen didn't make it there in time; it was too late.) Meanwhile, do you think the picture below is an old one or a new one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513November 19, 2018 10:23 AM

She is referring to Upstate 2016 in another post, so I guess it's old.

by Anonymousreply 514November 19, 2018 10:29 AM

So, Matt was not a stranger to Upstate before 2017; were he and Lee acquaintances before they began dating?

by Anonymousreply 515November 19, 2018 10:42 AM

R513

Yeah ... well Amsterdam is a pretty big city and parking is hell ;)) And Lee could be anywhere. A coffeeshop, or eating stroopwafels 😂

by Anonymousreply 516November 19, 2018 10:53 AM

R516

And have you ever tried to park a longship on those channels? Too complicated! They should have a valet service just for parking Viking ships!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 517November 19, 2018 11:01 AM

I think it’s a new pic of matt.

by Anonymousreply 518November 19, 2018 11:54 AM

Lagertha r515, Look at his facebook, he has been at UP state since before 2016 not at Lee's farm. I believe he has some friends up there.

by Anonymousreply 519November 19, 2018 12:05 PM

It’s an old pic. Same as the pic of Lillian form summer 2016. Matty didn’t wear the pair of sunglasses anymore, but he wore those in some pics from 2016-2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520November 19, 2018 12:19 PM

Lee enjoys weed, so he might go in a coffee shop

by Anonymousreply 521November 19, 2018 12:46 PM

Why do people think he likes weed?

by Anonymousreply 522November 20, 2018 3:56 AM

Lee must be home. Someone tweeted about seeing him in Union Square.

by Anonymousreply 523November 20, 2018 8:19 PM

R522 I think it's the old story about him surprising fans while filming The Hobbit... He joked about being high or wanting to smoke weed smth like that. Some believe he's a crackhead since that story lol And Matt is supposed to be a typical NY city brat, a douchebag with pretentious friends.... He must be a crackhead too. 😴

by Anonymousreply 524November 20, 2018 11:48 PM

Matt to me seems way too obsessed with his looks to ever smoke pot. He is one of those ppl who will drink a special smoothie with antiwrinkle properties so that their skin looks perfect. He probably lives in the gym too.

by Anonymousreply 525November 21, 2018 12:13 AM

R524 It was before TH days. According the rumours on ONTD and later periodically spread on every LP board (could be totally invented of course):

"I know I read some blurb once about Lee Pace when he was filming Twilight, and the Twihards were camped outside of his hotel and he went outside and said he was really stoned and agreed to pose for pics with them in exchange for nachos"

This is the only "evidence" ever given, but for someone is enough to decide he is a pothead.

by Anonymousreply 526November 21, 2018 5:54 AM

r523 Lee is in NYC not in Texas for Thanksgiving ?

by Anonymousreply 527November 21, 2018 6:30 AM

I wouldn't trust a sighting, you know. People always spot celebrities everywhere, when they are in an utter different place. But he can still take a flight to TX today... He did something similar in 2016, spending his birthday night in NYC and later going to TX for Easter.

by Anonymousreply 528November 21, 2018 6:39 AM

Hope Lee post something or stories now that he's an insta savvy. LOL

by Anonymousreply 529November 21, 2018 7:22 AM

He was liking things on insta NY time so I think he’s in the US at the very least. He might want to stay put in the farm after all the traveling he has done.

by Anonymousreply 530November 21, 2018 8:44 AM

R526

Would you blame him for smoking some weed while filming "Twilight"? I still don't know how I survived that one hour and a half! (lol)

P.S.: If memory serves well, he made another joke recently.

R528

Brie Larson and some others went to LA to reshoot some scenes for "Captain Marvel".

by Anonymousreply 531November 21, 2018 9:43 AM

All the other crews were finishing shooting and flying back to Hong Kong

by Anonymousreply 532November 21, 2018 11:06 AM

So that was a seven figures fee for two weeks of shooting? Not bad huh

by Anonymousreply 533November 21, 2018 12:18 PM

R533

I thought he is returning to China in January for a few more scenes.

But I don't know for sure.

R517

LOL

by Anonymousreply 534November 21, 2018 1:26 PM

HE actually mentioned being stoned in an article he did. during filming of twilight he said he was stoned afterwards at the hotel and some fans said they would trade their nachos for a picture and he agreed. That’ all he’s ever said about the matter.

by Anonymousreply 535November 21, 2018 2:58 PM

T526 Yeah sorry, it wasn't during TH but during Twilight. And that's the only time he "mentioned" weed. A fan said it I think under a pic. Anyone else should come up with the interviews cause I don't recall anything else. I don't think that's enough to decide he's a pothead. So many actors joke about it on live shows... Are they crackheads? Maybe it's not even true or it was just a joke. R525 I agree Oh and before someone tells me he had red eyes in the pic... I get red eyes too after working for 16 hours. Just saying..

by Anonymousreply 536November 21, 2018 5:46 PM

He also made a joke during BOFA press junket, about meth, raising a bit of disapproval. I don't remember what was the exact question they were asked (it was one of those interviews with EL and OB) something like: what is the thing you're most craving for. Or the most important for you.

by Anonymousreply 537November 21, 2018 6:01 PM

It was an innocent joke

by Anonymousreply 538November 21, 2018 6:21 PM

“The fans camp out outside the hotel. I was really stoned and and they offered me some nachos, in exchange for a picture. Seemed like a fair deal.” (Lee Pace)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539November 21, 2018 6:32 PM

Guys he also joked about being in a Brazilian drug prison. Jokes

by Anonymousreply 540November 21, 2018 6:40 PM

A picture from Amsterdam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541November 21, 2018 7:26 PM

R541 He looks skinny af. I thought he looked hot months ago and I defended Matt but duuude..... He's too tall for that shit

by Anonymousreply 542November 21, 2018 10:45 PM

Lee has aged terribly. I hope he’s not on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 543November 22, 2018 3:14 AM

He looks fine to me.

by Anonymousreply 544November 22, 2018 5:23 AM

I think he looks great. You’ve obviously never seen anyone on drugs lol R543

by Anonymousreply 545November 22, 2018 8:26 AM

He doesn’t look great.

by Anonymousreply 546November 22, 2018 8:34 AM

He looks handsome.

by Anonymousreply 547November 22, 2018 8:44 AM

The sweater looks big on him, but it already did back during "The Hobbit" days. BTW, I love how he keeps his old clothes. I hate when people just throw away their wardrobe just because it's not fashionable anymore.

P.S.: Wanna hug him and get cozy... (*daydreams*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548November 22, 2018 9:07 AM

He looks good. And you know I've been critical with his looks lately.

by Anonymousreply 549November 22, 2018 1:51 PM

He's cuddly and that beautiful smile.

by Anonymousreply 550November 22, 2018 3:20 PM

An unrelated question, there was some talk earlier about some video where Lee goes out with SMG and glares at the person who insisted they dated or something like that. Can you please tell me the name of that video?

by Anonymousreply 551November 23, 2018 1:52 AM

Wouldn't you prefer to see the video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552November 23, 2018 8:21 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Lee and Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553November 23, 2018 8:56 AM

Matt's hair help a lot to find him easily. LOL

by Anonymousreply 554November 23, 2018 9:11 AM

So he is finally accepted into the family. Wedding incoming? Although Lee dropped a certain girlfriend three months after she was introduced to the family so no guarantees.

by Anonymousreply 555November 23, 2018 9:13 AM

Matt's hair's like a beacon! (lol)

P.S.: Matt, you better thank your God with all your heart because He has given you more than you ever dreamed.

by Anonymousreply 556November 23, 2018 9:16 AM

Lee brought every boyfriends of his to Thanksgiving. Nothing's new here.

by Anonymousreply 557November 23, 2018 9:18 AM

R557 not last year he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 558November 23, 2018 9:23 AM

I think he’s always been accepted. Sally followed him from August 2017.

by Anonymousreply 559November 23, 2018 9:23 AM

[quote]Lee has aged terribly. I hope he’s not on drugs.

Please he gets enough deadly chemicals just from inhaling the fumes from Foley’s hair dye

by Anonymousreply 560November 23, 2018 9:26 AM

Cutie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561November 23, 2018 9:26 AM

That's cute indeed. But us he wearing sunglasses? The sky is gray and cloudy. Also how come these private photos are on some Spanish fansite?

by Anonymousreply 562November 23, 2018 9:29 AM

R562

The gentleman in white behind him is wearing what seems to be sunglasses, too.

P.S.: As Aslaug once said: "there's nothing like Lee Pace styled by Lee Pace"! Loved his clothes!

by Anonymousreply 563November 23, 2018 9:36 AM

Is that the green shirt he wore in the photo with a chameleon? I like his sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 564November 23, 2018 9:38 AM

R562 They've stalked his cousins since RichLee era.

by Anonymousreply 565November 23, 2018 9:40 AM

Damn, that's not good.

by Anonymousreply 566November 23, 2018 9:43 AM

R560

LMAO!!!

R564

It looks like the same.

R566

Yeah! Now both have met the in-laws. BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! We're going to lose our man to the bleached-haired fashion monster!

P.S.: Damn, now I'm hungry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567November 23, 2018 9:49 AM

R567

P.P.S.: Soundtrack for the wedding: (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568November 23, 2018 10:03 AM

I’m so happy for lee (and Matt).

by Anonymousreply 569November 23, 2018 10:18 AM

Lee what did u do. Now we will hear about their epic love until Christmas lol

by Anonymousreply 570November 23, 2018 10:26 AM

Matty is such an incredibly supportive bf! He went through Thanksgiving with people so much inferior to him and his clan only to do Lee a favor. I bet he's gone through hell with all those rednecks, especially his brother-in-law. People he normally wouldn't even breathe the same air with. A true hero of love, Lee can be proud.

by Anonymousreply 571November 23, 2018 11:25 AM

I don't think Matt is that bad. He seems nice and I think he's happy to be with Lee wherever it is.

by Anonymousreply 572November 23, 2018 11:57 AM

R571 you’re being incredibly offensive to Lee’s family. Just because you hate matt doesn’t mean you have to being nasty to his Lee’s family (esp his brother). You can take your rednceck insults and shove it up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 573November 23, 2018 12:00 PM

R573 You know what sarcasm is, no? To me, Lee's fam is absolutely nice and fine. But I bet to Matt they're nothing but rednecks.

by Anonymousreply 574November 23, 2018 12:09 PM

You bet do you? You have no idea what Matt thinks of Lee’s family. You sound like an immature asshole.

by Anonymousreply 575November 23, 2018 12:30 PM

R558 I mean every boyfriend not every year. Last year Lee's just dating Matt a few months before THG so he didn't bring him.

by Anonymousreply 576November 23, 2018 1:43 PM

I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I'm not convinced that is Matt in the Thanksgiving photos. In several of the photos, there is an older man with very white hair who is wearing a black and white plaid shirt and baseball cap. In the photo where Lee is next to "Matt", it looks like Lee is now wearing this older man's baseball cap and that it is the older man, not Matt, seated next to Lee. Frankly, the white hair is simply too thick and without black roots to be Matt, which is what caused me to look more closely at the photos as a whole.

Also, in the photo where Lee is standing at the right hand side of the table, all of the Jim and Charlotte clan--including significant others--are standing together. There is no sign of Matt. So, even if Matt was there, he is not considered "family".

by Anonymousreply 577November 23, 2018 2:37 PM

R577 I don't understand what you mean, I don't see any white hair old man wearing a b/w plaid shirt and a baseball cap. The guy wearing that is LP's brother sitting with his partner, her daughter and their little one, all in front of LP when they stand up.

by Anonymousreply 578November 23, 2018 3:09 PM

it looks like lee is sitting next to his mother, you can see a green sleeve, and Matt sits opposite him .!

by Anonymousreply 579November 23, 2018 3:56 PM

R578, look at the full array of photos on the Latin America FB page. There is a photo of everyone standing around the table (the full shot, not the one focused only on Lee and siblings) and there is a man on the left side with white hair wearing a black and white plaid shirt and baseball cap. He is in the exact same spot at the table as in the later close up photo. He is also in the background of the photo where Lee is on the balance board posted at R561, speaking with a group of older men.

The photos at the table show Will wearing a red shirt with no cap. He is next to Andy Twellman. But I may be wrong about where Lee is seated. He might be next to his mother. The white haired man across from him is no longer wearing the baseball cap but a younger bearded man is next to him wearing a hat. I thought that man was Lee earlier but now have reconsidered that.

Assuming Lee is next to his mother, all of Jim and Charlotte's children and significant others are seated on the right side of the table.

by Anonymousreply 580November 23, 2018 4:17 PM

Sorry, but the guy next to Andy isn't Will, no idea who he is. Will is at the far left end of the table, with little C in arm (it seems he's feeding her) and next to his partner's daughter. And the man we can see from behind in the photo with LP on the balance board is indeed Will.

by Anonymousreply 581November 23, 2018 4:25 PM

and the guy sitting opposite the lee has very bleached hair ... .

by Anonymousreply 582November 23, 2018 4:38 PM

Love how somebody assumed Matt is only now "accepted" into Lee's family when Lee's family never gave a f (and never will) about who he dates and they always accepted every person he brought at the table. Also love people who think they are Matt's mommy and know exactly what type of people he likes and how much Lee's family grosses him out. Oh weirdly the anon calling me a stalker has no problem with these type of pictures. I see😂 Happy Thanksgiving, fuckers!

by Anonymousreply 583November 23, 2018 4:45 PM

R583 I have no problem with these pics. I already said I follow/stalk lee and matt. I don’t stalk someone who isn’t famous, not an Instagram influencer or someone who has a fascinating life but is basically a nobody. You already said you hate her! Why follow her?! If she offends you so much unfollow her. She’s just a friend of a famous persons bf. Let it go lol

by Anonymousreply 584November 23, 2018 4:56 PM

R577 it’s def matt but if you want to believe that it’s not go ahead. If it helps you sleep at night lol.

by Anonymousreply 585November 23, 2018 4:58 PM

Pauvre La Belle!

by Anonymousreply 586November 23, 2018 5:20 PM

R583 Oh Adonis,Adonis...😂

by Anonymousreply 587November 23, 2018 5:25 PM

Who steals those pictures anyway? 🤔

Btw ... Thread is almost full. We need a new one! 😁

by Anonymousreply 588November 23, 2018 5:26 PM

here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589November 23, 2018 5:40 PM

As I always said: you can't find what is not posted. No matter how private your SM is set, there is always the chance one friend or follower is a fan or has contacts with fans. So... don't post them and your photos won't be taken.

by Anonymousreply 590November 23, 2018 5:42 PM

That would be so weird to find out an actual real life friend is a fan.

by Anonymousreply 591November 23, 2018 6:01 PM

With "friend" I meant a Facebook "friend". Remember Sally had troubles with IG followers and people in her warrior group.

by Anonymousreply 592November 23, 2018 6:03 PM

Yes i seem to remember hearing about one of Lee’s cousins was friends with a few fans on fb

by Anonymousreply 593November 23, 2018 6:06 PM

One cousin commented on a LP FB page saying "he's my cousin, follow me".

by Anonymousreply 594November 23, 2018 6:11 PM

R584 My bad... Missed the posts about your stalking when I blocked you. And I still don't get why you called me out when you do the same if not worse. Do copy paste a post where I mention my hatred towards Lillian cause I never said I hate her. I said it's annoying to see her making fun of random people. I wouldn't follow someone who disgusts me either. And do you expect me to believe that you only follow Lee and Matt and no other person around them? How do you stalk them then? Through one post Lee makes once a year? Do you follow only some of Matt's friends... Those you love? Yeah right. Bet you adore Lee's cousins 😂

by Anonymousreply 595November 23, 2018 6:41 PM

R595 Glorious! Thank God I don't have fb anymore lol

by Anonymousreply 596November 23, 2018 6:44 PM

R595 I only follow lee and matt on insta. I know you don’t believe but it’s true. I got the impression you didn’t like the girl so was confused why you were following her, as you say you wouldn’t follow someone who disgusts you. To answer your question - how do I stalk them? I log onto dl and click on every link/pic that is talked about. Is that ok with you? You can go back to blocking me now. At least it will stop the super troll thinking we’re the same person 😂

by Anonymousreply 597November 23, 2018 7:20 PM

R597 Nah I rarely block people on DL. I did it to read your posts. Takes some good old lunacy to get blocked these days lol

by Anonymousreply 598November 23, 2018 8:07 PM

Pauvre

by Anonymousreply 599November 23, 2018 9:48 PM

La Belle!

by Anonymousreply 600November 23, 2018 9:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!