Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer: post cmbyn

Carry on!

by Anonymousreply 601October 21, 2018 12:53 PM

Previous thread

And I’m gonna say this to the Tim loonies: stay away from this thread and go back to the BB movie thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2018 5:08 PM

Carry on what? His career in films is basically over outside of character roles. I would be terrified to cast him in a leading role lest he and a thirsty wife suck all their air out of the project.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2018 5:16 PM

Has he been confirmed for Death on the Nile?

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2018 5:19 PM

R2 Fine for me. Personally I want to keep up with his projects and I don’t care about the rest. If I’m gonna be the only posting news about him in this thread, then thank heavens.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2018 5:19 PM

R3 I think it’s a deal.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2018 5:20 PM

[quote]Has he been confirmed for Death on the Nile?

No. And unlike Gal Gadot, whose negotiations have been discussed in the trades, Armie's "talks" was relegated to a blurb at the end of the casting notice of another actress.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2018 5:20 PM

I still think he has a good chance scoring that.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2018 5:23 PM

Mrs Hammer won’t allow him to kiss Gal Gadot onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2018 5:32 PM

R8 Says who? He has a sex scene with Felicity.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2018 5:35 PM

But she’s not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2018 5:36 PM

He's a tall, handsome, sexy guy..... but I've never been motivated to see any of his movies.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2018 5:37 PM

I like Kenneth Branagh and enjoyed Mystery on the Orient Express. Hope Hammer gets cast. Seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2018 5:39 PM

Gal is confirmed on imdb along with Kenneth. The other cast members have yet to be confirmed. I think Armie would be perfect as Simon.

R6 The fact that the Daily Mail only had a quick reference to Armie might have to do with the fact that they're a british newspaper and Jodie Comie is a popular home talent. The never even mentioned Gal.

In last version I've seen of Death on the Nile, Itv series with Emily Blunt and Jj feild, there were some sex scenes...there's hope!

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2018 10:05 PM

I've heard that the wife doesn't like Armie to do sex scenes. Is that true? I hope not. I don't have a desire to see him getting it on in a film or anything like that really, but that still seems limiting for an actor

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2018 10:09 PM

He's said so himself. I can't find the interviews right now but he's said the wife doesn't let him do sex scenes and gets jealous when he has to kiss other people onscreen. It might the same interview where he said she doesn't let him get a motorcycle either.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2018 10:14 PM

He presented with Gadot and they looked sizzling together, especially since she is so tall.

However, the bitch wife will put a stop to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2018 10:18 PM

R15 Well that seems a bit selfish and insecure of her. She knows he's an actor right? But who am I to judge. If they're both ok with it more power to them. I have to imagine though he could lose out on jobs because of stuff like that though. I've always wondered why you never saw Armie in some kind of romantic comedy schlock cause he's got the charm and the looks to be fun in such a role. Now I know why.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2018 10:19 PM

I think they have their own prerequisites like the film can't be tawdry. Mimi Leder says there's a sex scene in "On the Basis of Sex" and she even toned it down in the edit.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2018 10:40 PM

I really didn't like KB as Poirot,David Suchet owns the role and the TV version of "Death on the Nile was very well made.Jodie Comer was cast too?She reminds me of Elizabeth,very similar facial structure.Except she's younger,British and very talented.

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2018 11:08 PM

Simon McCorkindale did the role in the 70s movie version and is somewhat reminiscent of Hammer, he had the kind of mix of charm and sneering arrogance.

It’s a good role for Hammer, but, again, bitch wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2018 11:43 PM

R19 yep, the daily mail piece that mentions Armie was mainly about Jodie Comer being tipped to be in the movie. I think the similarities with Liz stop at the bone structure because unlike the missus she's beautiful from head to toe. Liz would kill to have her face, legs and cleavage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2018 12:02 AM

I think Comer resembles Lily-Rose Depp, actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2018 12:15 AM

Nope. All dolled up LRD is attractive but no beauty or body but Comer has a softer face and a nice shape.

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2018 2:03 AM

I wonder how long does it take to anti Elaine psycho close the thread with spam? btw, anti Elaine psycho, how much Elizabeth is paying to you?

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2018 6:32 AM

R24 I’m the one who opened the thread in the first place so nope, I won’t close it as long as you stay on the subject. I don’t see elder fraus in here so it’s still fine...unlike that shitshow back in the BB movie thread.

P.S stop bumping old threads!

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2018 6:40 AM

R25 Are you that psycho anti Elaine?

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2018 2:23 PM

Yes R25 is the psycho, let's move on shall we. At least the psycho sings her post so we know she's a psycho, I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2018 2:25 PM

R26 No, I’m not the anti Elaine troll. That’s another person. We are 3 people who spam these threads. Also, yes, I signed my post in the past but I’m rarely doing that right now.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2018 2:30 PM

[quote]We are 3 people who spam these threads.

Kind of eerie how she just states it like that.

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2018 2:33 PM

R16 Gal is built like a gay. He she a post-op trans?

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2018 2:33 PM

Don't you dare diss Gal Gadot. I will cut you.

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2018 2:34 PM

R29 What can I say? I put the trolls on ignore once and I could tell who they were: one is an eldergay, the other one is a girl and then it’s me. To the eldergay ( don’t know if you’re in this thread or not) but I wanted to tell you: YOU’RE FUNNY, man! Honestly, I like your gifs as expected....you learned from the best. Anyway, seriously, you’re funny.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2018 2:38 PM

R32 eldergay? Really? I keep my shit tight.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2018 2:43 PM

R33 Hahaha, you’re funny regardless!

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2018 2:46 PM

I was just looking around on Tumblr and people are saying the Hammers sold their house while Armie was in New York and that they brought a two-bedroom condo. Anyone hear anything about this?

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2018 3:48 PM

Bought*

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2018 3:48 PM

R30 Are you American? Not all women are either overweight or stick thin, some of actually athletic. Like Gal.

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2018 3:54 PM

are* not of

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2018 3:54 PM

Stop correcting your typos, asshat, we know what you meant the first time.

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2018 4:17 PM

R35 no, it’s made up. Don’t take it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2018 4:27 PM

After Armie’s success in SWM, do you think we’ll see him back on stage again soon? Outside of CMBYN I’ve always found Hammer stiff on screeen, but you really got to feel the full force of his charisma from the stage. He should take a break from film and focus on theater.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2018 4:34 PM

R41 I’d like that as well. I want to see him in more plays....okay, I’m gonna be roasted for this but, maybe Hamlet?

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2018 4:35 PM

He was adequate in a mediocre play that did not perform exceptionally.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2018 4:36 PM

Maybe there could be room for improvement? Dunno...but yeah the play performed just sufficiently.

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2018 4:37 PM

Hamlet is beyond his capabilities right now, but maybe he could revive a lesser Williams like Vieux Carré.

by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2018 5:12 PM

He should always train that voice...seriously. When he talks in interviews and when he is in character...he’s the same, can’t see any difference.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2018 6:22 PM

Exactly r46

In CMBYN, Armie’s non verbal acting was amazing. However, when he spoke....Oliver suddenly became a 50 year ago old frat dude.

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2018 6:48 PM

I really disliked the play Straight White Men, but he was very good in it. I also enjoyed him in the otherwise lame Mirror, Mirror and Man From U.N.C.L.E. where he had fun with the characters. In the latter he was sexier than the impossibly smug Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2018 6:52 PM

And in STBY he was teh best hahahaha. No pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2018 7:14 PM

R16 she's lovely....

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2018 7:21 PM

Oh my gosh is someone seriously dissing Gal's body? She's a woman, a naturally slim woman but still all woman.

I would love to see Gal and Armie on screen together. I think they would work very well. But I can picture Elizabeth putting a stop to it. If the thing about the sex scenes is true, then that really sucks. Liz needs to realize that she's taking away potential income from her family if she's making Armie turn down roles with kissing and sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2018 7:27 PM

Yeah, I don't get these criticisms that his verbal acting is bad or what. Lots of people don't change their voices. It's not necessary for the character a large percentage of the time. Also don't agree that he is stiff. It's just that many characters he plays are very serious and not that emotional. There aren't as many opportunities in those kind of characters to be an acting showcase. But he was a lot of fun in Mirror Mirror. Great as a psycho in STBY, charismatic in SWM and great at showimg the subtle layers in CMBYN.

Final Portrait, Mine, Nocturnal Animals, Lone Ranger where he is the straight man to Johnny Depp, aren't characters that are supposed to wow you with their performance. I think given the right project Hammer does well.

Acting and who you are in real life are two different things. But I see no reason why his charismatic off screen persona couldn't translate onto the screen. I think he would excel in a comedy and a crappy rom com if that was your thing. I don't suspect his role in Death on the Nile to be an acting showcase either as the character is again one that won't offer a lot of layers. I always go into his (or any actors) film with a certain expectation so maybe that's why I haven't been disappointed with a lot of his performances. Your mileage may vary Iguess though.

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2018 7:35 PM

R51 Slow down. It’s two people dissing her. Personally I like her very much. She’s hot/sexy/ toned body. They would be a perfect match on screen.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2018 7:36 PM

R53 yeah I know it's only like one or two people which is why I said "someone" instead of using a plural.

I'm a really big fan of Gal's and I just really get sick of seeing people bash her body all the time. It gets old super quick.

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2018 7:40 PM

R54 you must be new here

by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2018 7:41 PM

R54 Then I need to ask...I like comedies...but I dunno, should I give Keeping up with the Joneses a try?

by Anonymousreply 56October 1, 2018 7:50 PM

R56 For sure. Gal is very charming in the movie and it's overall a really fun movie to watch. Just keep your expectations low though.

by Anonymousreply 57October 1, 2018 7:59 PM

R57 Thanks, in fact I’ll download it some of these days.

by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2018 8:07 PM

R51 who cares about money, they are rich

by Anonymousreply 59October 1, 2018 8:08 PM

R54 DL lives in the 1950s and that concerns the idea of female beauty too. She's super hot.

by Anonymousreply 60October 1, 2018 8:11 PM

Gal Gadot is crazy sexy and she looks good with Armie. And that's the truth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 1, 2018 8:29 PM

And you can tell Armie likes her. Liz is in trouble.......

by Anonymousreply 62October 1, 2018 8:30 PM

Gal is married with two kids though so hopefully that gives Liz some relief. Then again, it's Hollywood. Ya never know.

by Anonymousreply 63October 1, 2018 8:50 PM

ArmieGal is catchy. That would be a vrai power couple. That narrative of the power couple doesn't work with Lizard because she doesn't add anything to the equation.

by Anonymousreply 64October 1, 2018 9:19 PM

Armie and Gal are too too beautiful together

by Anonymousreply 65October 1, 2018 10:15 PM

R64 and the narrative of the power couple ArmieGal wouldn't work because of Armie, he doesn't really add anything to the equation

by Anonymousreply 66October 1, 2018 10:23 PM

And Gal does? Armie has been around for longer than Gal

by Anonymousreply 67October 1, 2018 10:34 PM

Gal only has Wonder Woman propping her up and she has tons of endorsement deals. So I don't think she'd be a power couple with anyone really.

This age of celebrity is weird. You can be in these blockbuster superhero movies but if you're in a movie outside of that, no one is going to show up. People aren't fans of actors nearly as much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 68October 2, 2018 12:35 AM

R68. Exactly. It's definitely a new age in Hollywood. If you aren't in a franchise or superhero movie no actor is doing too hot these days. Box office revenue wise anyway. As viewers and fans I think it's better to focus on the performances and quality of movies to evaluate an actor's worth. Let the studios worry about box office clout and such.

by Anonymousreply 69October 2, 2018 12:41 AM

Armie stans are like foot fungus in the local gym locker. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 70October 2, 2018 12:45 AM

R68 I recall seeing those Hollywood Reporter Actors Charts last year and Gal Gadot was at one point #1 in terms of social media power. The franchises when sucessful are a sweet springbosrd.

by Anonymousreply 71October 2, 2018 12:50 AM

R71 yeah Gal has a really good social media presence.

Once the DCEU is finished, that's when we'll know the extent of her star power.

by Anonymousreply 72October 2, 2018 12:52 AM

A good springboard for what? I can't think of any superhero or franchise actor that has found success outside of that sphere. Or am I just missing them? Also I confess I am not sure how SM clout plays into that equation. Maybe with endorsement deals and whatnot, as well as promotion, but beyond that I am not sure.

by Anonymousreply 73October 2, 2018 12:57 AM

R28 Why do you say you spam the threads?

by Anonymousreply 74October 2, 2018 1:00 AM

So Armie will be available for a conversation at the Savanah Film Festival on October 29 to talk about his career and future endeavours. Sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2018 2:05 AM

Kraft just signed him..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 2, 2018 2:27 AM

R76 Fromage is your friend. It makes you happier.. It makes me happy. It's science!

by Anonymousreply 77October 2, 2018 2:45 AM

[quote]Outside of CMBYN I’ve always found Hammer stiff on screen

I don't recommend seeking it out but it was nice seeing him do comedic work in Mirror, Mirror and Sorry to Bother You.

by Anonymousreply 78October 2, 2018 3:20 AM

Armie was amazing in Sorry To Bother You. He nailed his psychotic tech bro character.

by Anonymousreply 79October 2, 2018 5:17 AM

R74 are you new here? This has been going on for months. And all 3 spammers have stated their reasons why they are doing it.

by Anonymousreply 80October 2, 2018 5:21 AM

Second tralier of OTBOS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 2, 2018 12:39 PM

That is a much better trailer than the first one for sure!

by Anonymousreply 82October 2, 2018 1:19 PM

The lack of a garish, anachronistic pop song definitely helps. The Kavanaugh case could raise this film's profile as well.

by Anonymousreply 83October 2, 2018 1:23 PM

Armie wrote about Timothee for Variety.

Every once in a while there is a zeitgeistian lightning strike. There may not be a clearer example in recent history than the introduction to the world of Timothée Chalamet. Don’t believe me? Try this fun social experiment: Next time you are in a crowd of people (millennials to baby boomers, it doesn’t matter), point in any direction and yell, “Oh, my God — it’s Timothée Chalamet!” This can also be used as an unethical life hack if you want to reduce the amount of people in front of you in a long line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 2, 2018 2:18 PM

R81 Thanks. I'm digging this new trailer. It's much better than the 1st one that pleased me a lot too. They've included more scenes with Armie which perhaps could mean they're giving the supporting role nom a go. Go Armie!

by Anonymousreply 85October 2, 2018 2:49 PM

Armie Hammer: STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND TIMOTHEE CHALAMET!

Also Armie Hammer: Here's a 500 word appreciation of Timothee Chalamet in Variety.

by Anonymousreply 86October 2, 2018 2:51 PM

R86 I've never heard Armie or Salamée renegating their bromance. They both play it up.

by Anonymousreply 87October 2, 2018 2:59 PM

The article was written by a girl, clearly. I don’t mind what he’s doing, but he’s kind of treated like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 88October 2, 2018 3:23 PM

Has Armie transitioned since we last talked about him?

by Anonymousreply 89October 2, 2018 3:25 PM

R84 At least it sounds like an apology for having zero self control. Finally!

by Anonymousreply 90October 2, 2018 3:34 PM

R90 I fully disagree. This article is old as fuck and only right now that girl put it on Variety. It’s not a good look on him, seriously, he is coming off more like a sidekick. He’s 32 years old, 10 years in the business and what does he do? Writing eulogy about his costar? Hmmm...he should better go looking for roles.

by Anonymousreply 91October 2, 2018 4:04 PM

Well what else can he do? This is what is making him relevant atm. As long as he doesn't shit on Timmy's career I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 92October 2, 2018 4:08 PM

R92 ahhh...this will turn out to be a longer post than usual: what does he have to do? Nothing. He needs to mind his own career ( he won’t shit on Tim’s don’t worry for that)... doing what he’s doing looks like a bit desperate and yes I know that it’s not that and that they’re friends and blah blah, but from an outside point of view that’s the image he gives. Tim and Armie could be a powerful and wonderful machine on a PR level. Armie could have booked a role in LW ( also because same agents) and a role in Dune ( there’s always a need for a tall sexy blond man). ...but surprise..he didn’t get those, so that went out of the window. What does he have now? Nothing....it’s no good in the long term to bring up Tim every chance he gets ( and I have nothing against this actor) simply because Armie hasn’t had his professional “breakthrough” yet. After cmbyn he’s still...nowhere. If both of them were a little bit on the same level, they could do the Matt/Ben duo, but they are not.

by Anonymousreply 93October 2, 2018 4:39 PM

I saw BB at tge Frstival in San Sebastian and quite frankly I don't get what the fuss is about either about the film or the performances. I'd never.seen TC in anything other than CMBYM and what BB made me see was tfat the raw acting in CMBYM was him doing his thing that he dies over and over.

by Anonymousreply 94October 2, 2018 4:40 PM

Well most critics disagree with you, but you have a right to your opinion.

by Anonymousreply 95October 2, 2018 4:47 PM

R95 They don't about the movie which has been receiving very lukewarm reviews.

by Anonymousreply 96October 2, 2018 4:54 PM

But his performance has gotten raves. His is one of the best reviewed performances of the year, actually. But yeah, people are entitled to their opinion.

by Anonymousreply 97October 2, 2018 4:57 PM

Felicity's accent in the new trailer is ghastly. You can hear the British inflections in every sentence.

And the movie looks like a movie of the week. Shocked it got distribution.

by Anonymousreply 98October 2, 2018 5:11 PM

[quote]Armie could have booked a role in LW ( also because same agents) and a role in Dune ( there’s always a need for a tall sexy blond man). ...but surprise..he didn’t get those, so that went out of the window.

Fangurl, you seriously think Armie would get cast alongside Timo in those movies? Put down the crackpipe.

by Anonymousreply 99October 2, 2018 5:12 PM

Some of you all are very contradictory. You don't want him mentioning Timmy but you want him to audition and be in the same films that Tim already is in and auditioned for (LW and Dune).

CMBYN histeria is still at a high. It's very annoying to see it always mentioned but it's too early in its life cycle for the craziness to die down. Give it a few more years. And I think the Armie mentions of Timmy are a bit overblown. He did tons of interviews and Q and As at Tiff for Hotel Mumba and talked about Timmy in one press piece for literally just two minutes and silly instagram story. Yet that's all anyone focused on. I don't care that he mentions him. As long as the projects he promotes dominate the conversation over CMBYN or a Timmy mention, it doesn't bother me. Yet. Although I admit I am reaching my saturation point with the two.

And again, I don't know why his mentioning Timmy somehow means he isn't focusing on getting better roles or whatnot. One does not have anything to do with the other I would think.

by Anonymousreply 100October 2, 2018 5:13 PM

Is anyone opening that Timmy thread? Can you please post the link here when you do. Thanks. :)

by Anonymousreply 101October 2, 2018 5:15 PM

R99 ugh, gosh, you didn’t get it. The James Norton’s role would have been perfect for him because he’s still the goody two shoes, but at the same time amazing cast and he could have played the pr with Tim as well, but this time he’s also his own character. People would have talked about him because he starred in the movie not because of Tim...anyway that won’t happen so as I said let’s see what he does next. *fingers crossed*

R100 I’m the one who said that and I’m only one person.

R101 nope, nobody in here. Go to another thread.

by Anonymousreply 102October 2, 2018 5:18 PM

Also, what about Banker? Is it still on?

by Anonymousreply 103October 2, 2018 5:20 PM

Armie's career is a total failure if people can only image him playing second fiddle to ratboy for the rest of his career.

by Anonymousreply 104October 2, 2018 5:20 PM

Everybody benefits from CMBYN attention. If Armie wasn't a basket-case and his wife an attention seeking whore (I'm sorry but that is what she is) it would have worked.

by Anonymousreply 105October 2, 2018 5:21 PM

R104 We’re trying not to imagine that. My post about Dune and LW was not because of that.

by Anonymousreply 106October 2, 2018 5:22 PM

R101 I will open one later on today and drop the link here.

by Anonymousreply 107October 2, 2018 5:23 PM

R103 I think it is. He most recently booked a Q&A event in Georgia and Banker is supposed to be filming there.

by Anonymousreply 108October 2, 2018 5:23 PM

[quote]Although I admit I am reaching my saturation point with the two.

And who's to blame for that. It seems Armie can't help himself mentioning Timmy, having sm meltdowns because of him and penning this tribute when I'm sure Steve Carell was available, I mean he's only Timmy's costar from the movie he has to sell and campaign for now not something from last year.

by Anonymousreply 109October 2, 2018 5:27 PM

R107 You should get a life before doing that.

R108 thanks.

by Anonymousreply 110October 2, 2018 5:28 PM

r107 okay, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 111October 2, 2018 5:29 PM

I want Timothee to get cast as Riff in West Side Story so Armie can have another meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 112October 2, 2018 5:29 PM

To the 2 fraus, in other words R107 and R111 IF you link your thread in here, I’ll spam it again. Don’t link it in here and your thread will see longer days.

by Anonymousreply 113October 2, 2018 5:31 PM

And you think I should get a life?

by Anonymousreply 114October 2, 2018 5:37 PM

Variety reached out to Armie , r109. It's not as if he begged Variety to let him write it. They got Jake Gyllenhaal to fo one for Ryan Reynolds and Michelle Williams for Cardi B.

I wondered about The Banker r108. Still nothing on IMDB but a casting notice lists Sam Jackson, Nicholas Hoult and Nia Long as Mackie's costars.

by Anonymousreply 115October 2, 2018 5:38 PM

R114 Yep, do as I tell otherwise who knows what I can do without my antidepressants?

by Anonymousreply 116October 2, 2018 5:39 PM

R115 HA! I told you that motherfucker dropped it. Okay, good, if he substitutes it with the other one with Gal it’s fine.

by Anonymousreply 117October 2, 2018 5:40 PM

R116 K, you are gonna end up there anyway. Can't help yourself.

by Anonymousreply 118October 2, 2018 5:40 PM

r115 you're right but many are convinced Armie wants people to stop talking about him and Timmy hence his meltdown. I'm sure if that were really the case he would've politely declined this (and refrained from posting that story at tiff).

by Anonymousreply 119October 2, 2018 5:43 PM

R118 Nope, don’t worry. I’m done with Tim threads, I’ll take what I can get, in other words the Armie thread and that’s it. With Tim right now is indeed a hopeless battle, too much gossip and little movie discussions, so there’s no point in spamming it because from the very beginning there’s no discussion going on. Open that thread and fangirl how much you want because I’m done with him. I’ll find the info for myself in regards to this guy and sayonara.

by Anonymousreply 120October 2, 2018 5:44 PM

ATC, block r107 posts, see her other posts, and FF them. Also block her for an hour. I've used up my FF on this device, but I'll do the same thing once I get to work and have my work devices. That fat tumblr frau need to take a break from posting.

Also, tomorrow is new day, I'll have regained my FF from all my devices and we will see if our combined FFs can silence this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 121October 2, 2018 5:48 PM

R120 Well if this is true I'm glad! Sounds good. Gonna have to look for the thread guys.

by Anonymousreply 122October 2, 2018 5:49 PM

Sounds like some of you all want him to not mention Timmy at all. I just don't think that's realistic. If he was ever doing promo for one of his movies and he spent more time talking about Tim than that, then I would be concerned. But that hasn't happened and I doubt it ever will. Look, I get it's annoying. But Timmy mentions isn't what is holding him back. He has to do what all actors have to do. Audition and show people that he is the best for the job.

by Anonymousreply 123October 2, 2018 5:50 PM

R121 kiss my ass.

by Anonymousreply 124October 2, 2018 5:51 PM

R121 It’s fine, really. Also, I don’t think we’re the only ones FF them. Yes, there are two girls, yes they shitpost, but Tim threads can’t be reasonable anymore on DL. There isn’t anyone left in those threads, at least someone with brains. There’s too much gossip right now about this guy and the movie discussion is long forgotten, let them be. FF them but don’t spam their thread.

R122 I think you only need to reach to another person. Your other frau.

by Anonymousreply 125October 2, 2018 5:54 PM

I would rather kick you in your anal prolapse cunt r124

by Anonymousreply 126October 2, 2018 5:54 PM

Just saw the preview for the On the basis of Sex. This movie gonna bomb isn't it? Too many clichés.I still can't with the way Armie speaks. There's just something off about it isn't there or is it just me? Btw his write up on Timothee is more about how famous Timmy is, his rise to fame. It's an okay article even though he's using a lot of hyperbole. Not much substance, just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 127October 2, 2018 5:57 PM

R123 Right now, nobody is saying that. He’s fine.

by Anonymousreply 128October 2, 2018 5:57 PM

I know sweetie. But you need to deal with your anger issues, healthier to let it go.

by Anonymousreply 129October 2, 2018 5:57 PM

r107 don't mind these idiot bullies. They think they can decide what and where people can discuss. Guess what fuckers, you don't own DL or Timmy. Stay the fuck out of the Timmy threads if you can't deal with it!

by Anonymousreply 130October 2, 2018 5:58 PM

R129 GIRL, another post in this thread and I might give a second thought about that thread. This applies to your friend as well.

by Anonymousreply 131October 2, 2018 5:59 PM

Just don't link the thread please.

by Anonymousreply 132October 2, 2018 5:59 PM

R130 I know darling. I'm out now. Bye. (I won't post it here)

by Anonymousreply 133October 2, 2018 6:00 PM

ATC, R107 deserves to be silenced. Let's plan to expend all of our FFs , from all our devices and browsers, on her and her posts TOMORROW. And then let's block her for an hour. Let's see if this is enough to my her take a break from posting. This way, we will know that it's possible (or not) to silence the most the most vile bitches,

Deal?

by Anonymousreply 134October 2, 2018 6:01 PM

R134 You can silence everyone for a day ( my own experience), hell I’ve FFed her 20 times by now. She’ll reprise after her break, I’m not against FF, but I really doubt that she will be stopped by that. Best option at the end of the day don’t go in that thread, don’t search for it, if there’s some news about that giy maybe I’ll post it here, but all the rest is Lily/Tim fucking in a tree narrative.

by Anonymousreply 135October 2, 2018 6:09 PM

*guy not giy

Also, who are we fighting against? Two girls, 3 max, there aren’t even other users interested in the movie, so it’s useless from the very beginning. They will just talk to each other in there, at this point better go to Discord or Tumblr. Even in this thread we’re at best 10 and I hope Armie’s life keeps on being boring so that I won’t have another bomb in here or maybe the audience is little bit different.

by Anonymousreply 136October 2, 2018 6:16 PM

R136 True, we are fighting against an abstract: the dumbing down of DL, which these fat imbeciles straight girls are the prime example. Yes, R107 will be able to post again after 24 hours, and manually spamming is tiring, without a script that Matt Asncher was using to spam the former Timmy thread at 100 posts per minute. I suppose I could restart doxxing whatever people (porn stars, bulimia fraus, Mediapolis employees) that would get Muriel to delete any Timmy Chalamet / Lily Rose Depp chat threads. Eventually, I will come up with doxxes to make Muriel take action.

by Anonymousreply 137October 2, 2018 6:30 PM

You can't silence everyone for a day. Some people just stop posting when shit hits the fan.

by Anonymousreply 138October 2, 2018 6:30 PM

Shut up you stupid bitches! If you have nothing to say about Armie, why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 139October 2, 2018 6:31 PM

Oh r136...I realize .we can’t stop her permanently. But I just wanted to tweak the bitch in her fupa. She’ll go crazy in that 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 140October 2, 2018 6:35 PM

I won't. I am not the spamming type. And I know stuff that you don't so be y guest.

Just shining some light cause you guys are too lost right now.

by Anonymousreply 141October 2, 2018 6:37 PM

R139 Calm down and let’s wrap this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 142October 2, 2018 6:56 PM

Armie's publicist wrote... fixed it for R84

by Anonymousreply 143October 2, 2018 7:06 PM

Muriel, please ban and red-tag the manic CMBYN cyber-stalkers. Is this ElioLounge?

We can't have constant threads cyber-stalking these actors permanently.

BAN / FF THE TROLLS, PEOPLE

by Anonymousreply 144October 2, 2018 7:18 PM

Although December is a ways away and Focus Feature has time to push the film, there doesn't seem to be any heat surrounding On The Basis of Sex. Even with films that came out in December last year, there was anticipation like I,Tonya which benefited from playing festivals or The Post because of the Spielberg/Hanks/Streep combo, but there is nothing that the press has latched onto with this film.

Last year Focus only had The Darkest Hour and Phantom Thread to push, this year Boy Erased, OTBOS and Mary Queen of Scots. I think of the two, they'll put more money behind Boy Erased and Mary Queen of Scots. The documentary RGB is already in contention, it's going to dwarf OTBOS in voters' minds.

by Anonymousreply 145October 2, 2018 7:21 PM

"On the Basis of Sex" will work because of the timing. There's a new resurgence of 'Women's Lib' with the #Metoo movement and calls for equal pay and equality in general across the board. And Armie is there at the centre of it all; he was with CMBYN, with STBY and now with his latest films. He's choosing carefully and they are all good projects.

by Anonymousreply 146October 2, 2018 7:59 PM

It's not gonna win awards. Lets just hope it does modestly at the box office. Christmas usually benefits even the crappiest of movies.

by Anonymousreply 147October 2, 2018 8:00 PM

Otherwise Armie needs to get thicker skin and prepare himself.

by Anonymousreply 148October 2, 2018 8:11 PM

There is no heat in this movie. I predict less $2 million box office.

by Anonymousreply 149October 2, 2018 8:18 PM

R80 I'm not new here, but the only reason that could lead 3 people to spend their lives to spam threads about someone who doesn't know anything about their presence in this world is money, I can't imagine other reason. People write all of things about Armie, good things and horrible things, and these 3 people don't care about it, but when Elizabeth is mentioned, these 3 people check if their money is already at their bank account and close the thread with spam. But these 3 idiots can't control what people send to her DM or what people write on her instagram profile, btw, your beloved evil witch doesn't see the Datalounge threads, but she sees her instagram profile and her DM. Kisses! P.S Don't forget that any person can close any thread with spam, including me and two more friends, I'm dying to see who is gonna be tired first

by Anonymousreply 150October 2, 2018 8:27 PM

"Armie is at the center of it all" says R146. Sorry but I just had to laugh. I agree he's choosing good projects but he's not at the "center" of any movement lol unless there was a movement called "twitter war with random teens"

by Anonymousreply 151October 2, 2018 8:30 PM

R150 You have a problem if you took your precious time to write that. I’m one of the 3 people spamming the threads and unfortunately I’m not being paid for that, wish I was. I spammed Tim/Liz and even Armie threads. So...going by your logic I’m paid by all three....oh how I wish I were, at least I could quit my damn fucking job.

by Anonymousreply 152October 2, 2018 8:31 PM

R150 you’re entirely incorrect. It’s the stupidity which we are objecting to: both in the Timmy and Liz threads. I have started a majority of the Elizabeth Hammer threads to keep the 2 or 3 black lesbians who cannot keep from commenting over and over about what Hammers spawn’s clothing or liking “unh ungh” noises. And the Timmy threads started to decline once CMBYN was released, Timl became a star, and the stupid fat straight women started to make up stupid fantasies about Timothée personal life...filling up threads within 2 days.

There is no going back to how it used to be, but I aim to show these morons that they are not welcome on DL .

Which reminds me, I have to FF r107.

by Anonymousreply 153October 2, 2018 8:39 PM

MY HUSBANDS CAREER: THE ELIZABETH CHAMBERS HAMMER STORY...MONDAY ON LIFETIME. TELEVISION FOR WOMEN.

The beauty of this story is that Armie can play himself. Since he’s basically going to be fodder for Lifetime TV films in a few years anyway.

by Anonymousreply 154October 2, 2018 8:44 PM

I think he and Gal Gadot can play a bit PR for the movie. At least want to see them make some interviews together.

by Anonymousreply 155October 2, 2018 8:45 PM

oh...and r150? i don't care whether ANY threads, including this one, with spam...i only care about you being denied a place to spread your stupidity. So bring it, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 156October 2, 2018 8:50 PM

R152 Elizabeth and Timmy don't know you're in this planet, sorry! that's why you're wasting your time protecting them. I'm bored these days and I'm thinking about closing threads about Armie with spam, I'll fight with the same weapons of you. Have I mentioned you can't control what she receives on her account? Sorry for this too!

by Anonymousreply 157October 2, 2018 8:54 PM

R149 On the basis of sex has yet to have its première at Film Festival which will happrn next month at AFi. I can't see why it wouldn't do well if they plug away. Despite what some write here its hard to consider the notorious RBG a cliché. The subject of the bio is a rock star and I think the casting is good. You guys are too obcessed with the freaking awards. The biggest stars in Hollywood manage to do just fine without Oscar....if it comes it comes but chill. Armie is doing fine. What meltdown? Defending his unqualifiable wife who posted in the chalainsta to stir things up? Come on now, many think he was just being a good husband.. he stood ip for his Broadway co-star why wouldn't he do do it fot tge missus? Let him be.

by Anonymousreply 158October 2, 2018 9:06 PM

R108 when I heard Armie would be at the Savannah Film Fest that's what I though. It's about a 4 hour drive from the Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta where Banker will be filmed. That project may still be on.

by Anonymousreply 159October 2, 2018 9:34 PM

Savannah gives out awards to any celeb that shows up. I remember they gave Matt Bomer one when he was filming Magic Mike XXL in the city.

by Anonymousreply 160October 2, 2018 9:49 PM

R158 I've said as much in the past but then you get accused by his haters and such of being a stan. I just don't care about awards. I think it's more about actor ego than anything cause the general public seems largely unaware or doesn't care all that much anymore. I remeber being shocked that Bradley Cooper had been nominated for 3 academy awards. I just never knew, but I don't really think more or less of him or any actor that does or does not have an Oscar.

I am not oblivious though. Armie has not "made" it. And he probably never will. There's a narrative of Armie out there and he probably won't ever break free of it but I am okay with that. As long as he keeps being in interesting projects and works I am alright. I do hope critical accolades comes his way, but that's it. Not as concerned with box office success or Oscars, though those are nice bonuses.

by Anonymousreply 161October 2, 2018 10:10 PM

Sounds like Banker is a go, if this person is to be believed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 2, 2018 11:42 PM

Hey, it's the cute gay from How to Get Away with Murder. I didn't know he was going to be in the film.

by Anonymousreply 163October 2, 2018 11:48 PM

The status says “filming” on IMDb for this project so Armie is probably already in Atlanta, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 164October 3, 2018 12:00 AM

Conrad Ricamora is not in the film. That’s just that users profile pic.

by Anonymousreply 165October 3, 2018 12:05 AM

Armie is doing another book scavenger hunt tomorrow so you’ll see where he is by then.

by Anonymousreply 166October 3, 2018 12:06 AM

Is there a new Timothée thread?

by Anonymousreply 167October 3, 2018 1:33 AM

R164 Armie was in one of the missus IG stories in LA last monday.

by Anonymousreply 168October 3, 2018 2:00 AM

Hmmm....I have mixed feelings with this Banker movie. What do you think about this? Was he replaced by Nicholas Hoult?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 3, 2018 6:24 AM

It sounded boring so don't care if he was replaced/dropped out.

by Anonymousreply 170October 3, 2018 10:05 AM

It would have been a bad choice anyway given how it repeats the same themes as STBY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 3, 2018 10:10 AM

Ok, then I hope the other movie with Gal Gadot is on....otherwise he’s jobless...right now.

by Anonymousreply 172October 3, 2018 10:32 AM

The account at r162 their friend is going to film with Armie. That person had to have received his call sheet to make that statement, or maybe the friend is assuming. Daniel Kaluuya's casting in Black Panther wasn't known until Lupita N'yongo posted a video of him on set.

by Anonymousreply 173October 3, 2018 1:55 PM

I don't see anything on IMDB for Banker or any of the actors.

by Anonymousreply 174October 3, 2018 2:07 PM

R173 I don’t think so. That woman doesn’t know anything. She’s just a fan. Armie is NY because of Blattodea.

by Anonymousreply 175October 3, 2018 2:20 PM

*was seen in NY. My opinion: maybe because there’s a test screening of Blattodea.

by Anonymousreply 176October 3, 2018 2:28 PM

May just be ADR.

by Anonymousreply 177October 3, 2018 2:30 PM

He is in Los Angeles and directed people to the tall Ramsay's art studio to pick up a copy of an unnamed book.

by Anonymousreply 178October 3, 2018 6:39 PM

Someone’s eating their sorrows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 3, 2018 6:48 PM

HE'S BEEN CAST! EAT IT MRS H!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 3, 2018 7:39 PM

R180 YES! THANK HEAVENS! I want sexy scenes.

by Anonymousreply 181October 3, 2018 8:22 PM

R180 uh oh I like that. It's mainstream and entertaining. Sounds fun! It says production should kick off mid-2019 which means there's time for at least another project.

by Anonymousreply 182October 3, 2018 9:16 PM

That’s jus bad reporting. They will need a December or January start date to meet that release date.

by Anonymousreply 183October 3, 2018 9:21 PM

Armie is jetting off to Australia to attend the Adelaide Film Festival Opening Night Gala for Hotel Mumbai on Octover 10. It looks like Banker is off again.

by Anonymousreply 184October 3, 2018 9:51 PM

R184 Banker was always off. Anyway, it’s good, I want to see him at some festivals.

by Anonymousreply 185October 3, 2018 9:55 PM

Also PR with GADOT! Yes, man, yes! Finally somebody who is SEX on legs! Yes!

by Anonymousreply 186October 3, 2018 9:56 PM

Is AH required to speak in an American accent or a British accent for the new Agatha Christie movie? Has he ever done an accent other than American?

by Anonymousreply 187October 3, 2018 9:57 PM

R186 some might consider Timothée “sex on legs”

(Cue the return of the pedo troll)

by Anonymousreply 188October 3, 2018 9:58 PM

R188 No, please, no offence to the guy, but no. Can you imagine? Powerful PR! They were beautiful ( from an aesthetic point of view at the Oscars) and now they are starring in a movie together...Armie, this dumb mothefucker, needs to play his cards well this time.

by Anonymousreply 189October 3, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote]Has he ever done an accent other than American?

Wasn't he Russian in Man from U.N.C.L.E.?

by Anonymousreply 190October 3, 2018 10:05 PM

The nationality of his character is unimportant.

by Anonymousreply 191October 3, 2018 10:07 PM

Guys, I don’t think he’ll need to do any accent...neither Gadot, she’s not really good on that fron either. Anyway, at least he’s lead in this one....Did anyone see Murder on Orient Express? The one with Johnny? Was it really that bad?

by Anonymousreply 192October 3, 2018 10:10 PM

R187 Armie speaking with a russian accent in Man from Uncle is a guilty pleasure! "Me thinks" he may be able to do a british accent reasonably well as he grew up on the caymans watching the BBC. He's got a good ear.

by Anonymousreply 193October 3, 2018 10:16 PM

Variety also says a mid 2019 start date so it’s a bid odd his casting was announced so soon - those are usually done a month or two ahead of time for roles which are not the lead.

Production on “Death on the Nile” is expected to begin in mid-2019, so it’s doubtful that the movie will arrive in theaters on its current release date of Dec. 20, 2019. It’s not yet clear which roles Hammer and Gadot will play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 4, 2018 12:24 AM

Ooohhhh can't wait to see Gal and Armie on screen together.

Their spouses are gonna keep a close eye on them lol.

by Anonymousreply 195October 4, 2018 1:20 AM

I’m new to being a fan of Armie. Just curious on why people think Elizabeth would have a huge problem with this. Wouldn’t she want her husband to do movies like this. I just don’t see how it will be a big problem.

by Anonymousreply 196October 4, 2018 2:00 AM

R196 Elizabeth is safe, Gal Gadot is a woman

by Anonymousreply 197October 4, 2018 2:27 AM

interesting no IG about their new home

by Anonymousreply 198October 4, 2018 3:49 AM

R198 What new home?

by Anonymousreply 199October 4, 2018 8:43 AM

The only part he would be right for would be the "honeymooning hubby" played by Simon MacCorkindale in the 70s version.

by Anonymousreply 200October 4, 2018 9:00 AM

On no, really? I was certain he was going to play the Bette Davis role.

by Anonymousreply 201October 4, 2018 10:05 AM

Gal and Armie are hot together

by Anonymousreply 202October 4, 2018 11:07 AM

R199 They have a new home which is in “renovation” mode, while they wait for it they’re living in a condo. Be prepared for new pictues of the new fabulous house ( bigger than the last one) and lovey dovey pics with the gay designer couple.

Now, more serious matter, will he attend some festivals?

by Anonymousreply 203October 4, 2018 11:23 AM

There is a new IG account which has tons of screenshots of the children that Mrs H had storied. Of course Mrs H “liked” it.

She will end up directing the daughter’s sex tape one day just like Kris Jenner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 4, 2018 11:42 AM

They are cute kids and seem to have lots of love around them. Glad the bonded with Josh and Shopie a real talented couple. Maybe, that’s what spooked Armie seeing an equally talented couple in a normal marriage also with cute kids.

Nikki and his brother are cute.

by Anonymousreply 205October 4, 2018 1:05 PM

R204 I opened that link and I have a legit question: os there anything ms chambers doesn't monogram? What's up with that? Is it some American cultural thing or she's really nuts and possessive? Over here in the old continent monograms are maybe for school smocks or your montblanc when you're like 50. Seriously weird.

by Anonymousreply 206October 4, 2018 1:20 PM

No it's not normal; bitch is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 207October 4, 2018 1:42 PM

Actually monogramming is a lot more common in the south and Midwest of America. Which she is from the south so it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 208October 4, 2018 2:12 PM

Jeez Gadot is doing a Dwayne Johnson movie before this which will start shooting next spring and that movie is slated for June 2020. “Nile” probably won’t get a release until holidays 2020. Why on Earth bother to cast him now? Very strange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 4, 2018 9:26 PM

R209 why strange? They want to make sure the leads are available and casting is important for the business / financial / marketing aspects of the project as well as wordrobe research and such. 7-9 months in advsnce is not a lot.

by Anonymousreply 210October 4, 2018 9:37 PM

Looking through those photos of the kids I am surprised to see several young, fit, good looking guys playing Nanny for the Hammers. WTF? I don't care if they're related or best friends....or whatever. I don't know any young men who would want to spend 'that' much time around young kids that are not their own. Don't they have careers and lives of they own? It's fucking weird to see celebs with entourages of people who have to pretend they love being part of their perfect (fake) little world.

by Anonymousreply 211October 4, 2018 9:40 PM

Casting for the marquee name is usually done months in advance, for the ensemble it’s usually done right before filming.

by Anonymousreply 212October 4, 2018 9:59 PM

R211 you must be new here, we have had many discussions about bachelor “Uncle” Nick and his seeming life as the Hammers’s Mr Belvedere.

by Anonymousreply 213October 4, 2018 10:03 PM

Is Niki still dating that slab of human blanc mange, January Jones?

by Anonymousreply 214October 4, 2018 10:19 PM

Elizabeth's and Gal's husband has nothing to worry about, Armie doesn't like women, he had only one in his entire life. This is very suspicious for a young gorgeous famous bilionaire man

by Anonymousreply 215October 4, 2018 10:31 PM

Some men aren’t cheating whores, like r215

by Anonymousreply 216October 4, 2018 11:26 PM

I'd like to meet this Armie.

[quote]"Once I was on my own, I was like, 'Let's see how hot this candle can burn,'" he explained, admitting that, for three or four years, there were drugs, drinking and staying up for days on end with girls who were "bad, bad news."

by Anonymousreply 217October 4, 2018 11:32 PM

Aw, R213. Not new, but I definitely missed that one.

by Anonymousreply 218October 4, 2018 11:37 PM

-R215 same with Ansel Elgort. Same GF since high school. .

by Anonymousreply 219October 4, 2018 11:45 PM

You know what people have been saying about Ansel, right? He's not a good example

by Anonymousreply 220October 5, 2018 12:41 AM

What have people said about Ansel?

by Anonymousreply 221October 5, 2018 2:03 AM

that he's gay

by Anonymousreply 222October 5, 2018 4:48 AM

Only CDAN has been pushing that idea of Ansel as gay AFAIK, and who believes them anyway?

by Anonymousreply 223October 5, 2018 5:06 AM

R201

You know, there was no need for you to be a cunt. Someone was wondering what role he could play and I pointed out the most obvious but there are other roles he could be doing in this film. There were 2 younger male roles in the 78 film but in the original book (and 2004 Suchet version) there are actually 3 roles for 30something actors. And, for all we know, they might be rewriting existing roles with completely different types in mind. Branagh's "Orient Express" cast Leslie Odom in a role when there was obviously not a role for a black actor in the original novel.

by Anonymousreply 224October 5, 2018 7:55 AM

R204 Granted. But Armie ang Gadot are being announced as leads in a ll-star-cast. As youn know becayse yiu seemmto have read the bookl, there are 3 central characters in the story besides Poirot: a love triangle between Linet (weslthy heiress - wife - victim ;SIMON ( hsndsome, poor and ambitious - husband - killer) and Jacqueline (used to be Linet's friend until she supposedly stole her boyfriend Simon - co-conspirator). I don't think id make much sense to cast Armie for any other role and I can't imagine he'll be Jacqueline (Jodie Comer?). Im not R201 btw.

by Anonymousreply 225October 5, 2018 8:28 AM

Mrs H met three people today and insisted on telling everyone they were single on her story. WTF?

But anyway despite this casting Armie still has like a year before shooting, it would make sense for him to try to get a few projects in. As I see it there’s still only a fifty fifty chance he stars on Death on the Nile because that film is going to shoot based on Gadot’s availability.

by Anonymousreply 226October 5, 2018 10:08 AM

R226 If you could stop bringing up the wife every 3 posts it would be amazing, dear. Unless she does something out of ordinary all those ig stories are not interesting.

Armie needs another project and needs to move his ass.

by Anonymousreply 227October 5, 2018 10:33 AM

R227

No!

The baby’s arms are thicker than hers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 5, 2018 10:39 AM

R228 You’re incorrigible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 5, 2018 11:18 AM

R228 there is an Elizabeth Hammer: Hollywood Wife or Cunt? thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 5, 2018 1:14 PM

R230 Every thread about Elizabeth has been closed with spam for 3 psychos that are in love with that evil witch

by Anonymousreply 231October 5, 2018 8:04 PM

No, that thread will stay open r230. The spammers have reached detente with the Timmy imbeciles, and there’s no reason what can’t reach a grudging peace with the black lesbians who shit on Liz Hammer and the Hammer kids.

Post your anti Elizabeth comments on that thread, but stay out of this thread, because it’s for Armie only.

by Anonymousreply 232October 5, 2018 8:24 PM

R232 I'm not black and I'm not lesbian, but I don't like Elizabeth, btw, I don't have to and nobody has. The threads Elizabeth Chambers and Elizabeth Chambers part 2 were closed with spam and that threads were not about Armie. If you want to read things that agree with you 100%, you should write in your diary

by Anonymousreply 233October 5, 2018 9:20 PM

You’re Elaine, aren’t you r233? Your shaky command of English, along with your incoherence, give you away.

by Anonymousreply 234October 5, 2018 9:47 PM

R234 You're that psycho who created Elaine and spend your life stalking Armie's social media searching your own mental disease product

by Anonymousreply 235October 5, 2018 9:51 PM

My God, he’s actually advocating something instead of sitting on the sidelines playing the cynic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236October 5, 2018 10:10 PM

Armie Hammer IS the Troll Slayer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237October 5, 2018 11:42 PM

I like his "I'm not your fan either" response.

by Anonymousreply 238October 6, 2018 12:45 AM

R237 This screenshot was taken from what post?

by Anonymousreply 239October 6, 2018 1:07 AM

The one at r236.

by Anonymousreply 240October 6, 2018 1:27 AM

He's on fire! Some of his comebacks are pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 6, 2018 1:47 AM

I love Armie. Beauty and brains

by Anonymousreply 242October 6, 2018 4:59 AM

He kind of won me over with those comments.Go Armie,put them in their place.As a non American I can not fathom how anyone could side with that rapist,deucebag pig.

by Anonymousreply 243October 6, 2018 10:30 AM

Doesn't Armie's wife give money to Trump, another rapist douchebag pig?

by Anonymousreply 244October 6, 2018 10:52 AM

If Armie really had balls he would hold a Beto O’Rourke event at Bird Bakery.

by Anonymousreply 245October 6, 2018 11:25 AM

Armie, his dad and his brother are more liberal and progressive than people think. You just need to take a look at their FB pages. Liz and co., yes, are republican to the bone, and Armie’s mother.

by Anonymousreply 246October 6, 2018 12:01 PM

Are Armie and Liz still together? Don't they usually chime in on each other's posts?

by Anonymousreply 247October 6, 2018 5:01 PM

She’s running around the country attending envelope openings.

by Anonymousreply 248October 6, 2018 5:35 PM

R247 Unfortunately, they are for now

by Anonymousreply 249October 6, 2018 6:10 PM

Just remind yourselves that he can be paired off with HOT women onscreen...or men.

by Anonymousreply 250October 6, 2018 6:17 PM

Poor kids, they are dressed in matching red outfits today. They look like ghosts from The Shining.

by Anonymousreply 251October 6, 2018 7:14 PM

The orange girl’s damaged hair makes Jesus cry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252October 6, 2018 7:16 PM

He’s getting chunky. A Chinese phone book is coming out of his neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 7, 2018 6:39 PM

I prefer full figured Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 7, 2018 6:50 PM

He should boooook rolessssss

by Anonymousreply 255October 7, 2018 6:51 PM

He has the body of a former fat person who has shed about fifty pounds and is now in reasonable shape but still has a lot of excess skin.

by Anonymousreply 256October 7, 2018 7:05 PM

If Death on the Nile doesn't get him more exposure and more work opportunities he should ditch acting and host a podcast or a show on HGTV.

by Anonymousreply 257October 7, 2018 8:11 PM

You all are a tough crowd

by Anonymousreply 258October 7, 2018 8:22 PM

Is this the wife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 7, 2018 9:24 PM

It does not look like it to me.

by Anonymousreply 260October 7, 2018 9:25 PM

No. Jessica Stroup from CW's 90210.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 7, 2018 9:27 PM

R259 he really can't pull off sexy at all, despite his looks. He looks incredibly stilted and flaccid there.

by Anonymousreply 262October 7, 2018 9:41 PM

So all that palaver about Armie not having any sexy scenes with women is not true. This is but one I have found on the internet.; there are others.

by Anonymousreply 263October 7, 2018 9:44 PM

Liz looks perfectly comfortable here and that woman in the middle is a vixen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 7, 2018 9:47 PM

[quote]So all that palaver about Armie not having any sexy scenes with women is not true. This is but one I have found on the internet.; there are others.

I never knew where that assertion came from: was it just a fan stating that or if there's an article where Armie says that. I'm sure His missus doesn't love him doing those scenes but it's part of the job unless he wants to do roles where those scenes aren't on the table. Even On the Basis of Sex has a love scene. But there are actors who balk at it. Neal McDonough was fired from a pilot because he does not do love scenes.

by Anonymousreply 265October 7, 2018 9:55 PM

R265 That idea that the missus doesn't let him do sex scenes comes from a man frim uncle promo interview where he half jokingly says she's incredibly jealous but it was ok because the kiss never really happaned (alicia vikander). I took it as a joke but some fans, especially the cmbyn fandom tends to be very literal. Too immature. That photoshoot with Jessica stroop was hot.

by Anonymousreply 266October 7, 2018 10:18 PM

That photoshoot was very early in his career before he was married.

by Anonymousreply 267October 7, 2018 11:35 PM

R264 Elizabeth Debicki is a very tall woman,almost as tall as Armie,how on earth does EC look taller than ED??Also why is she touching her like that?No wonder ED has that "WTF"expression!

by Anonymousreply 268October 7, 2018 11:36 PM

[quote]Elizabeth Debicki is a very tall woman,almost as tall as Armie,how on earth does EC look taller than ED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 7, 2018 11:41 PM

His nipples look kind of gross in the new photo. Like a woman who has been nursing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 7, 2018 11:46 PM

His nipples are fine. I love nice ones to tug on. I'm less impressed by the smattering of his underarm hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 7, 2018 11:56 PM

Well they are nice and perky in that gif, now they look like they've collapsed a bit.

by Anonymousreply 272October 7, 2018 11:58 PM

He's aging fast. Will be an old pops before his daughter Harper turns 10.

by Anonymousreply 273October 8, 2018 12:04 AM

I don’t know if anyone is interested in this article, but here. Luca talked about Rio and why he couldn’t make it and Armie’s life as Oliver in the sequel. Needless to say Armie is enthusiastic. Cute potato.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 8, 2018 1:24 PM

Very good article, thanks for sharing

by Anonymousreply 275October 8, 2018 2:20 PM

Will never be made.

Meanwhile, Armie needs to stop accepting roles for films that don't start shooting within the next two or three months.

by Anonymousreply 276October 8, 2018 6:53 PM

R276 why?

by Anonymousreply 277October 8, 2018 7:23 PM

I’d rather see Armie with Tilda in another Luca’s movie than a sequel. Luca is doing well right now. I don’t know what happened to that Felicity Jones’ movie, but he’s still attached to it ( for now) and the same can be said about the one with JLaw. Armie needs the type of movies someone as Luca does or even Xavier ( but can’t see a collaboration happening with him).

by Anonymousreply 278October 8, 2018 7:32 PM

Because R277 the further back a start date is the more unlikely the project will go ahead as planned. For example Gal Gadot is committed to do a Dwayne Johnson film in the spring, but after that she may opt to do a Hedy Lamar mini she has been developing after that. So Death on the Nile would be postponed again, probably for winter 2019/2020 shoot and holiday 2020 release. And who knows if Hammer would be available at that time.

by Anonymousreply 279October 8, 2018 7:55 PM

And WW84 has a November 2019 release so she has to do promo for that. also no one in their right mind is going to shoot on location in Egypt in summer so a mid 2019 start date is unlikely. So logically Death on the Nile would shoot winter 2020.

by Anonymousreply 280October 8, 2018 8:00 PM

He's one of the leads, of course he will be available R279, it doesn't happen often that you are a lead in a Kenneth Branagh film.

by Anonymousreply 281October 8, 2018 8:10 PM

but it’s a large ensemble piece and his role is easily replaceable. For gods sake they cast Simon MacCorkindale in it.

by Anonymousreply 282October 8, 2018 8:16 PM

Simon MacCorkindale is dead. I'm not kidding.....He died in 2010

by Anonymousreply 283October 8, 2018 9:18 PM

Such a taugh crowd. If you trashing Armie please send me your trashcans, I wanna see who else is in there. Please! The man is fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 284October 8, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote]Gal Gadot....may opt to do a Hedy Lamar mini she has been developing

Would love to see that. Hedy Lamar's story is fascinating and Gal Gadot would be great in the role.

by Anonymousreply 285October 8, 2018 11:05 PM

Great profile a r274. He's more interesting than the films he makes

I'm surprised that he views Papa Perlman as the maternal figure in the piece. Just because he was more nurturing than Mrs. Perlman - especially in the face of Elio's pain after seeing Oliver off at the train station - it doesn't mean he's occupying a maternal space. Men can be nurturers as well. I'm sure Luca had to hold Armie's hand often during the making of the film, does Luca view himself as the mothering type?

by Anonymousreply 286October 9, 2018 12:16 AM

R286 Ehh I think he was just speaking in broad terms with that comment. Obviously that kind of stuff is more traditionally seen as feminine and maternal, while fathers are more usually depicted as reserved, protective or stoic. I'm sure he doesn't disagree with the notion that men can be nurturers, but that still is not what most people think of when they describe or picture a father.

by Anonymousreply 287October 9, 2018 1:09 AM

Come to think of it he was kind of mom-ish when he was trying to convince Elio to wear that shirt as a kindness to the old queens who gave it to him the year before. Most dads would be clueless about stuff like that. It really showed his sensitivity to the feelings of other people.

by Anonymousreply 288October 9, 2018 1:21 AM

R281 You make it sound like Branagh is some brilliantly successful auteur and what an honor it is to do a film with him....snort.

Henry V was a promising start to a career that looked like it might be "Olivier-esque" but that idea was quickly put to rest with the subsequent rather banal work.

Emma has had the starrier career....by far.

by Anonymousreply 289October 9, 2018 7:21 AM

True about Branagh's original prestige being diminished by his subsequent work - he still costs on the early Sir Laurence Olivier comparisons. But that opinion still looms large enough that working on a film with him does seem like an honor. Perception is everything. Example, people think Emma Thompson is serious actress with despite being a luvvie who starred in "Junior" with Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Man in Black 3" and two Nanny McPhee films.

The good thing about Death in the Nile is that it will at least be shown in more than eight cities unlike the indie fare Armie has done of late.

by Anonymousreply 290October 9, 2018 6:45 PM

Has there been any test screenings about Blattodea? I remember there was a user on Twitter who said that they would attend one at the beginning of October...in NYC...maybe.

by Anonymousreply 291October 9, 2018 7:53 PM

Let's be honest....Armie Hammer IS the Simon MacCorkindale of the 20teens.

by Anonymousreply 292October 9, 2018 8:47 PM

He's the new John James.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293October 9, 2018 8:58 PM

John James had better hair.

Anyway I say he’s the new Hart Bochner.

by Anonymousreply 294October 9, 2018 10:07 PM

Speaking of Blattodea, rumor is Annapurna is about to collapse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295October 9, 2018 10:07 PM

And Nicholas Hoult has officially replaced him in The Banker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 9, 2018 10:10 PM

So what is he doing now?

by Anonymousreply 297October 9, 2018 10:17 PM

He went to Australia for a Hotel Mumbai screening.

by Anonymousreply 298October 9, 2018 10:18 PM

Yes, but what movie is he filming next?

by Anonymousreply 299October 9, 2018 10:23 PM

He don’t got anything.

by Anonymousreply 300October 9, 2018 10:26 PM

R295 Halle Berry was rumoured to be in talks to join the cast when Armie was rumoured to be in talks. She dropped out, he dropped out. Man from uncle Tom Cruise dropout fiasco lesson learned.

by Anonymousreply 301October 9, 2018 10:33 PM

WTF does Halle Berry have to do with anything

by Anonymousreply 302October 9, 2018 10:40 PM

I like Nicholas Hoult. Talented guy.

by Anonymousreply 303October 9, 2018 10:57 PM

Crazy Mrs H storied the TEN serums she puts on her face when she has to do an overnight flight.

by Anonymousreply 304October 9, 2018 11:48 PM

That wife is part of the reason his career is stuck.

by Anonymousreply 305October 9, 2018 11:52 PM

She overdoes the skincare and then her skin ends up looking irritated and red. There is no need to put on ten serums. Just some moisturizer and a sheet mask should be enough.

by Anonymousreply 306October 10, 2018 2:23 AM

R305 Armie’s career is stuck because he’s not that great of an actor, though he’s likable as a person.

R306 fugly shut ins should not be giving skin care advice to a woman who doesn’t even know you’re alive, and especially not to a DL audience who could not care less.

by Anonymousreply 307October 10, 2018 3:08 AM

I looked up two of the serums and each one cost over $120 a bottle. So she is probably applying a thousand dollars worth of crap on that mug of hers.

by Anonymousreply 308October 10, 2018 3:21 AM

In addition to the lack of talent, the wife insists on showing that they are a family of rich Southerners out of tune with reality.. By no means does Armie win with that anachronic image.

by Anonymousreply 309October 10, 2018 3:22 AM

This cream is $180 a bottle

Can you imagine spending $180 on face cream and it only does 1/10th of the job you need done!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310October 10, 2018 3:28 AM

No wonder Gwyneth Paltrow is a business genius, stupid white bitches will pay out the nose for this crap.i

by Anonymousreply 311October 10, 2018 3:30 AM

But most of her following consists of CMBYN teenagers. She has no public for these products outside her own rich friends in Texas and LA.

by Anonymousreply 312October 10, 2018 3:36 AM

But anyway back to Armie, yes his career in film is essential over outside of character parts, even with the Death on the Nile casting, and even now I am skeptical that he will end up being in the movie once the producers find out Mrs H will expect the production to pay for her whole family to relocate to Egypt for the shoot.

by Anonymousreply 313October 10, 2018 3:37 AM

Hard times for everyone in HW. I can't see him making it. Maybe if Luca takes him in as a muse.

by Anonymousreply 314October 10, 2018 3:42 AM

Elizacunt

by Anonymousreply 315October 10, 2018 3:51 AM

R313 Wait, wait, wait. She actually does that?

by Anonymousreply 316October 10, 2018 3:56 AM

R307 hey elizabeth what's up?

by Anonymousreply 317October 10, 2018 4:50 AM

R316 I haven't heard any rumors about her making the production pay for her stay but for the most part, wherever Armie is shooting a movie, she moves the family to the location.

by Anonymousreply 318October 10, 2018 4:52 AM

Elizashitsmell

by Anonymousreply 319October 10, 2018 4:52 AM

The stench of a negress carpet muncher is strong in this thread

by Anonymousreply 320October 10, 2018 4:56 AM

-R310 you realize Liz a IG brand ambassador and gets that shit for free, beauty treatment, and products and likely the kids clothes. . She’s a little bit more subtle but you can go on Ansel Elgorts girlfriend’s Violetta’s Insta story and see all the shit she gets for free. Just for being his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 321October 10, 2018 5:42 AM

R310 is obviously retarded. Thank you for making that crystal clear r321.

by Anonymousreply 322October 10, 2018 5:49 AM

LOL! You’re retarded if you think brands gave Elizabeth Hammer free $180 bottles of goo because she’s Armie Hammer’s wife.

by Anonymousreply 323October 10, 2018 7:27 AM

He’s gained quite a bit of weight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324October 10, 2018 7:32 AM

R297 He’s doing nothing right now. He has a movie which will start shooting next year. He’s gonna do some promo for HM and I suppose OTBOS. Show his face at some festivals ( Adelaide, London etc,) and maybe this time be on time ( unlike at TIFF) with the schedule and give some interviews.

Hopefully maybe Luca can give him a part in another movie of his.

by Anonymousreply 325October 10, 2018 7:34 AM

[quote]Speaking of Blattodea, rumor is Annapurna is about to collapse.

It would be Armie's rotten luck if Annapurna can't afford to distribute Transgression (nee Blattodea) and foists it off to Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 326October 10, 2018 7:50 AM

Armie is not a great actor but he's decent enough and attractive, but if I was a director thinking about casting him I would maybe take the annoying desperate for attention Gwyneth wannabe wife into consideration. Imagine directing some deep politically relevant movie and have the poster it end up as a sugar cookie at her bakery while the she parades around as if she had actually been involved in the movie, which is what she did for CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 327October 10, 2018 11:04 AM

I doubt anyone in Hollywood cares that much. She's not a big enough name to make any kind of positive or negative impact.

by Anonymousreply 328October 10, 2018 11:10 AM

But no one is paying attention to Elizabeth. If she makes a movie themed cookie, who sees it? Some teenagers in Japan? It's never going to be front page news. Lots of actors have had spouses who were/are far more controversial and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 329October 10, 2018 11:19 AM

People in Hollywood are well aware of Mrs Hammer, and get train-wreck entertainment from her like Busy Phillips. But the worst thing about her is that she makes Armie seem like a gutless pussy, and that might color some decisions to cast him.

by Anonymousreply 330October 10, 2018 11:24 AM

R326 He can handle that. HM got a distributor, Transgression will find one as well.

by Anonymousreply 331October 10, 2018 11:51 AM

R330 is delusional and thinks that she has a deep insight into Hollywood business from her vantage in the trailer park that been her home for her entire life

by Anonymousreply 332October 10, 2018 2:17 PM

R302 Nia Long's character in Banker was for months rumoured to be played by Halle Berry. That's the tea. The recast is recent and it looks like the novie has been downsized.

Armie in Adelaide. What can I say? I find him hot, likable and talented. He looked good and did his bit well at the press conference. But man, can anyone hide that fucking sweater from him? He could make more of an effort in the style department at this events.

The wife is as they took to calling her now, a tax we have to pay to gey him. Armie + tax.. Sort of a VAT but in reverse. No added value there at all.

by Anonymousreply 333October 10, 2018 2:29 PM

She made a huge show about being in Australia for only 16 hours. She really enjoys giving off the vibe of being a jet setter.

by Anonymousreply 334October 10, 2018 2:33 PM

It's hilarious how he has a lot more chemistry with actors than with his wife and I'm not talking just about Timmy. Dev Patel, Jeremy Irvine, Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 335October 10, 2018 2:49 PM

What with this delusional black cunt? ^^^

You have no insight into their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 336October 10, 2018 3:10 PM

Whats with the influx of racist shitheads in the thread?

by Anonymousreply 337October 10, 2018 3:12 PM

Personally Armie looked good in the daddy jeans and sweater....I mean, betterr than in that black suit. The wife no comment, she could have chosen something more....appealing.

Armie should really give it another go with Patel. Like seriously they are such a good duo. Another movie, please!

by Anonymousreply 338October 10, 2018 3:13 PM

R337 you deny being black?

That you’re a cunt is undeniable.

by Anonymousreply 339October 10, 2018 3:26 PM

Lol i'm neither black nor the poster I think you're referring to. I might be a cunt though. Beats being a racist shithead, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 340October 10, 2018 3:45 PM

R339 The poster you’re referring to is a girl, in other words R335. One of the two girls who hates me with a vengeance and who writes in the Tim threads. Let her go and don’t fight her. Ignore her. She doesn’t contribute to anything in this thread, just block her.

by Anonymousreply 341October 10, 2018 3:55 PM

R337 I apologize if you’re not black.

Are you an Asian cunt, a white cunt, a Latin cunt, or a mixed race cunt?

by Anonymousreply 342October 10, 2018 3:56 PM

LOL Halle Berry is washed up, dear. Anyway the movie is still lucrative with Samuel L Jackson in the lead. Maybe Armie shouldn't have dropped out.

by Anonymousreply 343October 10, 2018 3:58 PM

So no job for Armie... The end may be near.

by Anonymousreply 344October 10, 2018 4:04 PM

I'll get him jobs. It will be part of all my contracts going forward. No Armie, no Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 345October 10, 2018 4:08 PM

Armie needs some interesting projects not only “fillers”.

by Anonymousreply 346October 10, 2018 4:19 PM

Batshit crazy Mrs H is pimping a NINETEEN YEAR OLD SHE JUST MET on her Story.

by Anonymousreply 347October 10, 2018 4:20 PM

This thread has gone to shit...who the hell cares about Elizabeth Hammer?

I think that I’ll look for new anal prolapse gifs.

Because it’s what you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 348October 10, 2018 4:25 PM

We've been talking about his wife for over a year R348 it's not like this is surprising at all.

by Anonymousreply 349October 10, 2018 4:31 PM

Oh god, please!

R349 Go to her thread. I’m asking you nicely right now. If you want to keep on talking about her just go to the thread linked above.

by Anonymousreply 350October 10, 2018 4:34 PM

About the wife I will say again, she does not help his image. If he was talented and doing well she could do all the stuff she does and it wouldn't matter, but he needs a better profile and she kills any aspiration that he may seem interesting.

Moving on, he should get a television series already and stay there for a while.

by Anonymousreply 351October 10, 2018 4:36 PM

I wonder if Armie was replaced on The Banker, instead of dropping out. Maybe they heard about Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 352October 10, 2018 4:36 PM

R352 No, he dropped out.

R351 I agree with you, but frankly at this point everybody knows that. He either becomes talented or he gets himself a younger girlfriend like Gadot or other actresses....or the wife could mind her own business. Anyhow, he would be perfect in something like Penny Dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 353October 10, 2018 4:39 PM

Armie has nice FEETS

by Anonymousreply 354October 10, 2018 4:42 PM

Even in something like The Man in the High Castle. That one is a killer tv series. Perfectly made.

by Anonymousreply 355October 10, 2018 4:47 PM

Still trying to wonder how she ruins roles for him. She may be annoying to some but pretty harmless compared to other celebrity spouses out there. I don’t think we can blame her him lacking some acting abilities. I mean he books roles for his acting not because his wife hangs out on set. The only people who have problem with that seems to be his fans

by Anonymousreply 356October 10, 2018 6:00 PM

[quote] The stench of a negress carpet muncher is strong in this thread

Racist

by Anonymousreply 357October 10, 2018 6:12 PM

There was never confirmation that Armie was cast in the Banker--just in talks. Maybe they couldn't agree on money, maybe he decided the role wasn't substantial enough or they just wanted someone who doesn't look 44 years old.

by Anonymousreply 358October 10, 2018 6:23 PM

R356 She doesn’t, but the main problem is his public image. He needs some scandal, something to taint his image, make him single and then hook him up with a younger sexy woman....or even a cooler one like Zoe Kravitz or Dita Von Teese...nah, he can’t handle that one. His markability will skyrocket to heaven this way.

Now, the more believable scenario is him keeping on booking roles and stop being so “confusing” with what he shares on ig ( the no ads posts are a must) and...his wife needs to mind her business because OBJECTIVELY speaking she makes him look 10 years older. He’s 32 jfc.

Banker was always uncertain. Think of it as the other one he needed to do with Mila Kunis.

by Anonymousreply 359October 10, 2018 6:25 PM

R359 I Agree and even when he looks older, the wife still tends to treat him like a small child. He needs to look sexier. The family guy look is for established actors.

by Anonymousreply 360October 10, 2018 6:35 PM

A scandal like that could also backfire. People already don’t like him so that could make it worse. The only people who complain about the wife are people here and on tumblr. The media doesn’t really pay her attention but if there scandal such as cheating could only make her the victim and him the rich asshole who is only famous because of family money(which is what people already say about him anyway). I just don’t see how that can help.

by Anonymousreply 361October 10, 2018 6:42 PM

Well boring image + no much talent= no interesting roles. He is condemned if he doesn't do something anyway. I really think only a sexy TV show can help him atm.

by Anonymousreply 362October 10, 2018 6:51 PM

He would do well on a stupid sexy action or detective show on network.

by Anonymousreply 363October 10, 2018 6:57 PM

R361 Well, now “scandal”... a “divorce” can be as well, something subtle, with the same lines. It doesn’t have to be cheating involved. The main point from that is the other party. If he goes out with one of the girls I mentioned... those ones can make him look like a MAN. Like the one in charge and not the puppy. And this is the public image he needs to portray. The Texan he is, think of Matthew McConaughey and his wife.

Now, if he is with Liz....so far I only see an option: Liz, for her own good ( and I don’t have anything against this woman, believe me) needs to mind her things, needs to stop dragging him in her ig lifestyle guru. And the most important thing they need to stop “showing off” their heterosexuality and the Stepford family.

There are many couples in HW who are classy and intriguing to the public eye and lead the family life without so much visibility. The constant “visibility” translates into a lack of mystery which translates in a boring public image.

Armie can be whatever he wants in private, a father, a faithful husband, etc. but you need to sell something to the public, to the fans, what does he sell? For me...nothing.

by Anonymousreply 364October 10, 2018 6:59 PM

If he could do something like Magnum PI he could have a hit... just a stupid, brainless tv show with nice scenery and cars.

by Anonymousreply 365October 10, 2018 8:19 PM

How is a scandal going to help him if people don't care about him already? Scandals only help celebrities who are established and well know who need to get back into the limelight.

Armie has been working for a long while in Hollywood but the general public does not know who he is and nor do they care.

by Anonymousreply 366October 10, 2018 8:31 PM

R366 Wrong. He’s in the spotlight right now and people are interested in him, thinking that he can “upgrade” after cmbyn. Unfortunately, he’s still stuck.

by Anonymousreply 367October 10, 2018 8:45 PM

The only chance he has is for Elizabeth to die

Fortunately, there is a rug muncher of color in this thread to blame the murder on.

by Anonymousreply 368October 10, 2018 8:52 PM

R368 Haha, c’mon, he’s not a totally lost cause. But, he can do it with E as well...as long as she sticks to her business. That’s something I would like to see. If she can detach her “guru life style” image from him, then he’s good.

Armie on his own is fine, overall, but when you put both of them together, they’re a PR disaster.

by Anonymousreply 369October 10, 2018 8:56 PM

Me think those two are too stubborn to change. That's why he has no manager. They will continue this way until the last door closes in their face. Armie better do some nudes and steamy scenes, that's what most people wanna see from him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 370October 10, 2018 9:00 PM

Armie is a basket case....his internal rage is terrifying. Come on Armie....let out that rage out in one your performances. That will get an Oscar, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 371October 10, 2018 9:01 PM

Elizabeth dying will do no good, she will figure out some way to bring her iPhone and Story from the Afterlife.

"JANE AUSTEN... LOVE THIS BABE... STILL SINGLE, DM DIRECTLY."

by Anonymousreply 372October 10, 2018 9:02 PM

R306 & R308 don't understand the concept of product placement.

It is called marketing. None of these celebrities truly use those products; buy them or really care about them, but they are meant to be 'associated' with them so people will be fooled into buying them.

by Anonymousreply 373October 10, 2018 9:14 PM

There’s a lot of things r306 / r308 doesn’t understand.

Like how to stop embarrassing herself with her retarded posts, wiping her ass, levering her 400 lb self our the couch she’s been sitting on for 2 years, etc

by Anonymousreply 374October 10, 2018 9:21 PM

R327 the reason she paraded around, as you said, as if she had been part in the movie was because there were some doubts about Armie's sexuality for certain fans. He had to restore his image as a family man.

by Anonymousreply 375October 10, 2018 9:22 PM

R314 except for Tim

by Anonymousreply 376October 10, 2018 9:24 PM

I still think some of you all are overestimating the Liz factor. I just don't see how she has any strong enough kind of "effect" to affect his career in any kind of way. If he did good projects and gave good performances no one is really going to care about her "antics." I also think the SM factor for both is a bit overblown. The way he and she acts on twitter/instagram and other outlets is a bit annoying, but unless it's making headlines (i.e the buzzfeed fiasco) I also don't think it's doing anything positive or negative for him either. The only people who get pressed about that are his fans, haters etc. Media outlets and HW at large don't seem to give a shit.

I also do think it's interesting to see people's opinions about is career. I asked this before in maybe this or a previous thread, but I still wonder what people's expectations are for him? I think people want him to be a big star, but I just don't see that happening. He has a narrative of box office poison that I don't see him shaking that anytime soon. And HW itself is very fickle. You're hot one minute, than the next you're not i.e Jennifer Lawrence, Matthew McC. with their recent string of box office duds. It's just a different environment now I guess.

I know some don't agree, but I am okay with his current status and trajectory. I've liked the projects he's done and the performances he's given. He might not ever "make" it on the level others want, but he's still working and doing projects that I have personally liked(which is why I am glad he didn't do Banker, which sounded boring.) I do hope he starts doing meatier projects with more emotional/fucked up characters, but it's clear he's got to be very careful. Another non indie box office bomb where he' the lead could prove disastrous.

I personally wouldn't want him to do TV though. I think TV is churning out quality shows across several platforms, but I am just too lazy to devote myself to diligently watching a tv series over a set period of time. Even with binging. I would much rather watch a movie in a two hour interval and then move on.

by Anonymousreply 377October 10, 2018 9:25 PM

R370 Let’s look at the bright side, he changed agents, Phil D’amecourt is better than the last one and with him he picked up some interesting projects.

by Anonymousreply 378October 10, 2018 9:26 PM

R377. He has no work save for that Death on the Nile movie, if you think that's okay... That he shouldn't be worrying...

by Anonymousreply 379October 10, 2018 9:30 PM

Well how many projects should he have in the pipeline at any given time before it's not worrying? After CMBYN premiered at Sundance he booked 3 more projects. Which is quite a lot. Then he was set for Banker which fell through, but now he's in the Nile movie. I imagine film projects ebb and flow. I just think you all are doomsdaying a bit too much. He's still working. Still getting jobs. I don' know if it's realistic to expects multiple projecst concurrently all the time. If he hasn't booked or starred in more stuff in a year or two, then I'd be concerned.

by Anonymousreply 380October 10, 2018 9:40 PM

R380 personally, I could say that in his “misfortune” he still has luck. HM will come out in 2019 and it’s really a good movie basing myself on the reviews that were written.

by Anonymousreply 381October 10, 2018 9:43 PM

R370 Wait... he has no manager? I thought he was represented by WME and within that by Phil D'Amecourt (sp?) .

by Anonymousreply 382October 10, 2018 9:47 PM

R382 Basically he has an agent who is Phil and a publicist Evelyn, no manager in sight. I don’t think he has ever had one to look for his best interests...also, you can see that he’s kind of left to his own devices.

by Anonymousreply 383October 10, 2018 9:50 PM

Well, I'm not convinced that the future looks bright for him, better actors are fading out fast. The last interesting role he had was in STBY and that was filmed before the CMBYN buzz, he is now in less promising productions, and if even in the lower budget movies he starts getting sporadic work, I can tell he may be out soon.

by Anonymousreply 384October 10, 2018 9:55 PM

1 grand on facial creams and she still looks like a 47 year old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385October 10, 2018 9:58 PM

^But I hope he gets to do sexy stuff to revitalize his career, Armie has assets people would play to see.

by Anonymousreply 386October 10, 2018 9:59 PM

[quote] Wait... he has no manager? I thought he was represented by WME and within that by Phil D'Amecourt (sp?) .

That's his agent/agency.

by Anonymousreply 387October 10, 2018 10:46 PM

R383 Ta. At this point I'm not sure Armie needs a mansger and an agent. He's been working in interesting projects of late. His main problem is PR. I don't know if that Evelyn Karamanos is a crao publicist or he's a deaf client. Armie is tall, young, talented and beautiful but he buries himseld underneath a boring daddy image which his tacky wife sublimates. Actors need to maintain a certain aura of mystery and the oversharing is just cringe worthy. Sexy Armie would be unstoppable!

R385 Armie looks beautiful as ever but that Amish look does nothing for him. He should have paid more attention to the Ferragamo fashion show! That picture looks like he went there with his mother. There's no wsy she's in her late 30s. She looks like she's 50.

by Anonymousreply 388October 10, 2018 11:03 PM

Well, she certainly looks like the rich southern women who go to her bakery. Her makeup is caked on a lot in that picture. If she didn't wear so much she'd look younger. She also has a body lots of people would love to have but she wears grandma dresses.

by Anonymousreply 389October 10, 2018 11:19 PM

R389 Nice body? Even I like boobs! She takes after her dad. More plain than keira knightley.

This 16 hour trip to Oz is a bit strange. Why go back so quickly if supposedly he's not very busy? And why was he watching the fight at an airport last weekend? Tail sticking out!

by Anonymousreply 390October 10, 2018 11:33 PM

Eeeew I just realized she’s beginning to do her eye makeup like Dru

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391October 10, 2018 11:50 PM

R390 yeah obviously she doesn't have boobs but she does have that slender body that lots of women would love to have. If she did some toning and wore dresses that are not meant for grandmas, she would look good maybe even sexy. But for some reason she dresses so old.

by Anonymousreply 392October 11, 2018 12:00 AM

He should have went the buttoned up- collarless route like Dev.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393October 11, 2018 12:05 AM

So it seems to be generally agreed that Armie's movie career is over.

by Anonymousreply 394October 11, 2018 12:29 PM

If you go by this thread then probably.

by Anonymousreply 395October 11, 2018 1:03 PM

He can always get work as a leg/foot model.

by Anonymousreply 396October 11, 2018 1:07 PM

I'd sniff and lick his feet.

by Anonymousreply 397October 11, 2018 2:00 PM

I've heard that hormonal birth control pills can have a negative impact on your mood. Ya'll ladies need to cheer up. The man has 3 movies coming out in the next 6 months and another one lined up (that we know of). Stop the negativity pill. You ain't seen the best of him yet.

by Anonymousreply 398October 11, 2018 2:48 PM

R398 I think they’re only 2 people who see him as a total lost cause, so it’s not the majority.

by Anonymousreply 399October 11, 2018 3:09 PM

And the Arnie haters are black lesbos r399

Go frig your clit with a with a half eaten fried chicken leg r391

by Anonymousreply 400October 11, 2018 4:12 PM

R378 Atc, Where did you get this information?

by Anonymousreply 401October 11, 2018 4:44 PM

R401 You just have to look at Armie’s projects on imdb. Basically he was with Brandon Liebman till Mirror Mirror, then he changed to Phil. Phil goes for literature adaptations so still better than his former one who only wanted to put him in bug budget movies.

by Anonymousreply 402October 11, 2018 5:20 PM

That's not how agencies work dear. Stars have teams of agents working in different areas in the agency. Of course he still works with Liebman.

by Anonymousreply 403October 11, 2018 5:22 PM

R403 I doubt he’s still with Liebman. Yes, Liebman and Phil are from the same agency, but you can clearly see that he changed them. Evelyn and Nicole can be another example, they have their own pr agency and while Armie was in NY I think Nicole “took care” of him.

by Anonymousreply 404October 11, 2018 5:24 PM

R404 = idiot

Talking to people who don't understand show business is like talking to children.

by Anonymousreply 405October 11, 2018 5:41 PM

R405 As I said, he might still have a marginal connection with Liebman, but the one booking him roles is Phil, it’s no hard to grasp this. Stars can only work with a manager if they want and if they’re big enough and drop the agency all together if we’re going there, not Armie’s case obviously.

by Anonymousreply 406October 11, 2018 5:49 PM

Please stop talking, it's too sad. You clearly know nothing about show business.

by Anonymousreply 407October 11, 2018 6:00 PM

R407 Then, maybe you should enlighten me in some way, don’t you think? You’re the only one I’ve been talking to so far, so please, give me your opinion. I don’t mind. Be my guest.

by Anonymousreply 408October 11, 2018 6:03 PM

R394 Armie will continue to get work albeit in movies that will never be a huge box-office hit (no Marvel supermovies for him) or he will be cast in supporting roles that have no chance for him to grab an Oscar nomination. He might be lucky to be cast in movies that will be an Oscar bait (maybe for Best Picture or an acting nomination for his co-star), but it will never be an Oscar for him. We just can't compare his career with his bff Timmy. Timothee has this potential to become really big in Hollywood (esp if the King movie and Dune will be huge box-office hits), or at least be viewed as a serious, talented young actor ( esp if he wins the Oscar for Beautiful Boy). Armie's chance to become a big Hollywood star has unfortunately come and gone. Barring any miracles, what he has going right now will be basically how his career will be for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 409October 11, 2018 7:21 PM

Ok..Armie, if he wanted to really work his butt off, he could be like Jared Leto ( without the all pedo label). Do you all think Jared Leto has talent or some it factor? No, but during his career he managed to insert himself in good productions playing fucked up roles and at the end he got that nomination and win. For Armie, right now, is the perfect time to make a change. As I see it, there isn’t yet.

by Anonymousreply 410October 11, 2018 7:55 PM

Jared Leto is pretty fucking talented.

by Anonymousreply 411October 11, 2018 8:20 PM

No, he's not R411

by Anonymousreply 412October 11, 2018 8:22 PM

R411 Not Oscar worthy, he was in the right projects, at the right time...and he worked for it. I can’t say anything about that. But, that’s the big difference: he sweated for it, he went big for it. Armie...is...relaxing.

by Anonymousreply 413October 11, 2018 8:24 PM

R409 I think the film industry is characterized by unpredictability. You can never tell, Tim could go down next year and drop off the radar by 2021; whereas Armie could rise again in something completely unexpected. No-one can say

by Anonymousreply 414October 11, 2018 8:37 PM

R409 why tf would Armie want to play a superhero at this stage? He doesn't need the money and those kinds of movies typically don't help build credibility which is what he seems to be working towards. Plus, those movies are often career killers. About those sure fire box-office hits...never sell the bear's skin before one has killed the beast....thsts all Im saying.

by Anonymousreply 415October 11, 2018 8:42 PM

Armie already destroyed his credibility with his and wife's incredible thirst. Instagram destroyed Armie's credibility.

by Anonymousreply 416October 11, 2018 9:01 PM

More like social media did it

by Anonymousreply 417October 11, 2018 9:04 PM

He can perfectly use social media, but in the right way. In other words like Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and others. He should post things related to what he follows, show another side of him on his ig page. His Twitter is fine.

by Anonymousreply 418October 11, 2018 9:09 PM

R418 Agreed. His IG is mismanaged and the contant wife's sabotage is unbelievably annoying. They should stay out of each others pages like normal couples of their age. She's like the granny who posts disconcerting comments on the family members social media. Very embarrassing. His twitter is way mire interesting and spontaneous.

by Anonymousreply 419October 11, 2018 9:44 PM

R419 Yeah, I like his Twitter account too bc you can clearly see that is more personal, more “him”.....His IG...is kind of all over the place...a bit of everything, okay, but he needs to put all that content in an order.

by Anonymousreply 420October 11, 2018 9:53 PM

I'm not an Armie fan, but I just saw STBY, he is really good. I think he should play villains more often. Great movie!

by Anonymousreply 421October 11, 2018 9:57 PM

I'm curious; I wonder what Tim thinks of STBY or is he too engrossed in his success with BB

by Anonymousreply 422October 11, 2018 10:49 PM

There's an Istavid of Timothee telling a fan he loved Straight White Men and loved Armie in it so it stands to reason if he liked that play which few critics liked, he would love STBY when he gets to see it.

by Anonymousreply 423October 11, 2018 10:59 PM

If Armie starred in a $500 budget horror movie filmed with an IPhone and costarring Tara Reid and Lindsay Lohan, Timmy would say he loved it and Armie in it, too. Not shade at STBY or SWM, just saying Timmy is generally enamored with Armie and everything he does.

by Anonymousreply 424October 11, 2018 11:27 PM

Happy Halloween

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425October 11, 2018 11:56 PM

R427 I really liked STBY. It's creative, quirky, relevant and damn funny too. It got a raving review from the british GQ mag. They call it the best film of the year by far. If the others follow it may do ok over here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426October 12, 2018 1:17 AM

R425 hahaha Annabelle 3 coming soon

by Anonymousreply 427October 12, 2018 2:22 AM

Armie has "star of CBS procedural" written all over him.

He'll be on some forensic/detective show within 2 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 428October 12, 2018 7:51 AM

A funny offbeat detective show would not be a bad option for him.

by Anonymousreply 429October 12, 2018 9:52 AM

Ughh these Assholes are just letting their giant baby run around the airport instead of holding him by the hand. Mrs H is really desperate to get that kid kidnapped.

by Anonymousreply 430October 12, 2018 9:54 AM

R430 Okay now your just reaching. Armie's wife may be the laughing-stock of Hollywood and I'm guilty of sniggering at her ludicrous posts and poses as the next person but I think that's going too far. The kids are perfectly safe.

by Anonymousreply 431October 12, 2018 10:18 AM

[430] First of all rude to come at Ford like that calling him a giant baby(being sarcastic). But he’s literally running directly behind Armie and not that far from Elizabeth. So if he tried to run off they would catch him. If someone tried to take him they could interfere. So I think your argument is invalid. By the way the seem like well behaved children who stick by their parents. You can stop reaching now.

by Anonymousreply 432October 12, 2018 11:24 AM

Sorry the father is carrying his own things and the mother clearly can't put down her phone. There are lots of dangerous things at the airport, you can't just have a baby running around. I hate these kind of parents, they are always the first to sue once junior falls into the gorilla enclosure at the zoo.

by Anonymousreply 433October 12, 2018 12:44 PM

Ok, is Boots the only one present at the London Film Festival? Like no Armie, not even the other cast members? Thi was the best summer movie and is he there alone? For real?

by Anonymousreply 434October 12, 2018 1:24 PM

The movie has already played everywhere, no need to promote it again. Tessa is shooting MIB and Armie is going to his brother in laws wedding.

by Anonymousreply 435October 12, 2018 1:31 PM

R435 Everywhere, but the rest of the world. America is not the whole word.

by Anonymousreply 436October 12, 2018 1:34 PM

* world not word

I know that Boots had problems finding distribution for his movie outside US, but still. At least one actor should have shown up.

by Anonymousreply 437October 12, 2018 1:36 PM

Likely the studio would only pay for Boots to go. He probably went gratis since the film is his baby.

by Anonymousreply 438October 12, 2018 3:04 PM

For those who don't know ATC is also the racist troll. She's the only person I have on ignore. Isn't she on LSA too? What a sickfuck

by Anonymousreply 439October 14, 2018 7:07 AM

I mean yes clearly she is crazy. She defends Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 440October 14, 2018 8:14 AM

Black lesbos should think twice before insulting a wealthy white southern woman

by Anonymousreply 441October 14, 2018 8:38 PM

He should have kept this look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442October 14, 2018 8:43 PM

Yes Boots created a brilliant look for him.

Anyway, not that it matters now as his career is over.

by Anonymousreply 443October 14, 2018 9:14 PM

There's a Hammer Museum event tonight. It's time for him to retire that suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444October 15, 2018 3:41 AM

That's a good looking suit on him

by Anonymousreply 445October 15, 2018 4:17 AM

I wonder if this means the shoot is delayed or this only relates to the release date. "Death on the Nile" has been pushed back.

The plot thickens. Fox's DEATH ON THE NILE has been pushed back nearly 10 months--debuts October 2, 2020 instead of December 20, 2019, leaving STAR WARS: EPISODE IX, CATS and MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE to duke it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446October 15, 2018 4:47 AM

R439 We know. It’s sad. Posting as ATC, then posting as the racist troll, then posting as ATC again to blame it on posters from the Timothee threads that have it out for her. Where does she find the time? She still posts as dominique56231 on LSA. I almost feel like warning them but I can’t be bothered to join and post on their forum.

by Anonymousreply 447October 15, 2018 6:42 AM

It's shocking r447....very shocking

by Anonymousreply 448October 15, 2018 7:10 AM

R447 R439 You 2 cunts need a hobby! Quickly. If you really got balls you’d write all the shit you write in here on LSA. Period. You two are a bunch of whinny girls who think that “outing” usernames left and right about “ATC “will make people give a shit about it. News flash idiots, nobody but YOU cares about that. You want to get me off DL? Suck it and impale yourselves on a double dildo bc that won’t happen. Not now, not ever. I’ve been on this site since 2012 and I like it. Also,piece of the advice the “ I’m not on LSA or tumblr or other forums, but I like lurking, people” is already outdated, find a better excuse and make up a better story.

R446 He’d better start auditioning for some roles.

by Anonymousreply 449October 15, 2018 7:32 AM

R449 Armie has had ruined by association with Elizabeth. All the doors in Hollywood are closing for Armie are closing because Elizabeth dresses the kids like little Lord and Lady Fauntleroy. In fact, Elizabeth is behind this week’s stock market crash, the Trump presidency, hurricane Michael, Facebook security breaches, and Ebola.

by Anonymousreply 450October 15, 2018 7:42 AM

R450 He really should move his ass amd stop attending futile things. He could have perfectly gone to the LFF with Boots because I still can’t wrap my mind about him being the only one and maybe 70 people in there. I know that Boots had some arguments with other directors this summer, especially with Spike Lee, but he defended himself really well.....Beats me.

by Anonymousreply 451October 15, 2018 7:50 AM

It was already speculated upthread that it would be pushed back a year due to Gadot’s busy schedule. This will shoot in winter 19/20 because that’s the only time you can shoot in Egypt.

by Anonymousreply 452October 15, 2018 8:35 AM

I think a firm handshake could pull the bone up of her socket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453October 15, 2018 8:57 AM

What is LSA?

by Anonymousreply 454October 15, 2018 11:43 AM

R454 lipstick alley. The ATC person came here because the lipstick alley Armie thread is basically dead.

by Anonymousreply 455October 15, 2018 12:12 PM

R446 yeah it's being pushed back for Gadot. Guess Branagh really wants her for the role.

by Anonymousreply 456October 15, 2018 12:13 PM

That Armie thread over there is not dead, they’re just auto-censuring themselves and come here to spitball. They could perfectly done this there because they’re the same people. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 457October 15, 2018 12:43 PM

Am so wrong for thinking this but the two of them would be hot together. Part wonders if Gadot would be to much for Armie to handle.

by Anonymousreply 458October 15, 2018 12:46 PM

Nah, she’s the right type for him. Dita would be too much to handle.

by Anonymousreply 459October 15, 2018 12:48 PM

I don't think they would have a lot in common, but I would be thrilled simply for the sight of Armie marrying her and converting the Hammer name back to Judaism. Dru and Mrs H would melt like the Wicked Witch.

by Anonymousreply 460October 15, 2018 1:00 PM

Start a blog with your fevered imaginings, sad cunt at r460

Go whole hog and have Armie marrying Timmy and then they both embrace Druidism. Dru and Mrs H would then kill themselves...twat.

by Anonymousreply 461October 15, 2018 3:43 PM

So do you think a repeat of Brad-Jennifer-Angelina could happen R458 but this time it could be Gal-Armie-Elizabeth-whoever Gal is married to or dating?

by Anonymousreply 462October 15, 2018 9:22 PM

New 2020 date confirmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463October 15, 2018 9:43 PM

R462 I just don't see that happening at all. Gal and Armie do look good together but idk if they have anything in common. Also, Gal and her husband have two kids and they invest in a lot of property together. That will be one hell of an ugly divorce and idk if Armie and his baggage would be worth leaving all that.

by Anonymousreply 464October 15, 2018 9:51 PM

Israelis tend to be pretty no nonsense and Armie is kind of a doofus.

by Anonymousreply 465October 15, 2018 9:53 PM

This photocall at the hammer museum is giving me life! Oi, he's bossy, who knew? Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466October 15, 2018 10:20 PM

Elizabeth is too funny. The IG account charmieforever posted that red carpet video and people in the comments were discussing their weird dynamics so of course Elizabeth just liked a comment on that post from someone defending them. She wasn’t even tagged, just Armie. So insecure about what others think.

by Anonymousreply 467October 15, 2018 10:29 PM

This is the comment she liked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468October 15, 2018 10:34 PM

R442 I cannot get this image off my mind. Why can't he sell that image of himself, when did he resign himself to boring domesticity? Can't someone like Tom Ford help him revamp his image? If he did it with Gucci, he can surely achieve something with Armie, no?

by Anonymousreply 469October 15, 2018 10:58 PM

Mrs H is SO FUCKED UP in that video! Drunk, or just starving?

by Anonymousreply 470October 15, 2018 11:04 PM

To me it looks like she just had botox recently (or similar face procedures) and can't smile for long, so her face looks wonky trying to make expressions

by Anonymousreply 471October 15, 2018 11:12 PM

She looks like a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 472October 15, 2018 11:29 PM

R472 that is not nice.

The correct term is trans.

“She looks like a trans.”

by Anonymousreply 473October 15, 2018 11:31 PM

R449 ATC, stop acting like a victim by thinking people want you out of DL. Nobody has the power to do that. People just want you to act like a decent person and stop acting like the hall monitor around here. No more racist or abusive comments, and please, no more scat gifs.

by Anonymousreply 474October 16, 2018 12:01 AM

ATC is not the only here objects to your stupidity r474

As long as you continue to be a moron, it will be even worse abusive and racist comments, scat gifs, prolapse gifs and more horrific gifs that your tiny little pea brain cannot imagine...Elaine.

by Anonymousreply 475October 16, 2018 12:29 AM

This is getting weird.

by Anonymousreply 476October 16, 2018 12:36 AM

I’ll show you weird Elaine. You’ll have PTSD by the time I’m done with you. Go back to Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 477October 16, 2018 12:40 AM

R468 At least now she is liking the nice comments? They obviously can't stay away from the drama, but this is slightly better.

by Anonymousreply 478October 16, 2018 1:06 AM

R466 Liz looked so stupid with her ever-changing facial expressions in a span of just a few seconds (first going for the sultry look, then suddenly giving a huge smile for the cameras...so fake!), especialy as Armie standing right beside her just had a single expression all throughout (tight-lipped, impatient, "can' t wait for this photocall to be over" look). She looked so weird posing next to him! And the look on her face when Armie just abruptly walked away from her --without even looking back at her--leaving her arm hanging limply after him. Awkward!

by Anonymousreply 479October 16, 2018 3:03 AM

R468 I have my theories as to why they can't let the haters go. Haters = attention. She liked the nice comment but the haters of course will react to that. And that like appearing in her feed more people are gonna look at it than necessary. It's quite embarrassing, but I guess it would be worse to be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 480October 16, 2018 4:43 AM

He’s quite thick now. He posted this on his story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481October 16, 2018 5:34 AM

Theories of a moron are just pissing into a funnel r480

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482October 16, 2018 5:50 AM

Black bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483October 16, 2018 5:51 AM

You deserve to be killed with wood chipper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484October 16, 2018 5:51 AM

Please don’t tell your theories r480

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485October 16, 2018 5:52 AM

Instead, just die painfully

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486October 16, 2018 5:53 AM

You must be white.... really really white

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 16, 2018 5:55 AM

In fact white trash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488October 16, 2018 5:55 AM

What is white trash in Portuguese ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489October 16, 2018 5:56 AM

Elaine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490October 16, 2018 5:56 AM

FUCK OFF ELAINE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491October 16, 2018 5:57 AM

CHINGA TU MADRE ELAINE-O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492October 16, 2018 5:58 AM

Devil sow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 16, 2018 5:58 AM

Here... you like nanas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494October 16, 2018 5:59 AM

Black lesbo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495October 16, 2018 6:00 AM

Theories from an idiot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496October 16, 2018 6:01 AM

“Body language expert”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497October 16, 2018 6:01 AM

JAJAJAJAJAJA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498October 16, 2018 6:02 AM

Bananas are a food substitute for butter in cakes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499October 16, 2018 6:02 AM

But banana are not a good substitute for working brain you whore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500October 16, 2018 6:03 AM

This is what you look like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501October 16, 2018 6:06 AM

Aunt Jemima

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502October 16, 2018 6:06 AM

“I don’t nothing about birthing no babies”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503October 16, 2018 6:07 AM

Chiltlins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504October 16, 2018 6:08 AM

You like chit Lin’s Elaine, don’t you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505October 16, 2018 6:08 AM

Butterfly McQueen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506October 16, 2018 6:09 AM

Rachel Dolezal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507October 16, 2018 6:09 AM

Will you shut up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508October 16, 2018 6:11 AM

Go take your meds Elaine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509October 16, 2018 6:12 AM

Or just hang youtself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510October 16, 2018 6:12 AM

Or slit your far wrists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511October 16, 2018 6:14 AM

Or guzzle down rat poison

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512October 16, 2018 6:14 AM

R481 as we have all seen from his childhood pics, Armie was quite a chubby kid. But then when he hit puberty, his body stretched out as he grew several inches in height. He became tall and quite slim. But now that he is gro wing old, his body look like it can go chubby again if he doesn't watch out. He already has that double chin, and he tends to store any extra weight on his trunk area (he has skinny long legs). It is a good thing he is very tall, as any weight gain is not that noticeable as it would in a short guy. The fact that he obviously loves to eat, and loves booze, plus is not into going to the gym in the same level as a Chris Hemsworth, it is no surprise he has been looking thick these days.

by Anonymousreply 513October 16, 2018 6:20 AM

[R512] Are you even aware of the fact that you can be blocked and none of that shit you are posting apears? Guess what, there will be another thread and they will discuss what they want. ASSHOLE

by Anonymousreply 514October 16, 2018 6:21 AM

R514 toots, I have many different devices, with multiple browsers, and I perpetually erase my cookies

You can’t get rid of me. I will fill up your threads with brain scarring images

Because I don’t about contributing to Armie/Timmy/CMBYN anymore. My sole purpose on datalounge is to troll you imbecile cunts.

by Anonymousreply 515October 16, 2018 6:31 AM

So...this thread was going well untill it didn’t anymore.

If you girls want to talk about Liz go to her thread. Also, to the user who accused me about playing the victim. Girl, look here. You’re trash to me, your opinion doesn’t matter to me and I already explained myself: if you want to shit on the wife go to her thread, if you want to talk about Tim go to his thread, and so on. What’s hard to understand? I can’t get you off DL, but at least stick to the threads I mentioned. Go there and you won’t be interrupted.

by Anonymousreply 516October 16, 2018 6:59 AM

I already explained that I’m not the only spammer in here. All the last 55 comments could have been done in the Liz thread. Why don’t you go there and let this thread sleep? You’ll always have problems with us if you keep going like this. I won’t spam the Liz thread ( as I didn’t spam the current Tim thread). Go there!

I only have one wish, let me have an Armie thread without you cunts butting in and without the daily dose of Liz. Can you do it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517October 16, 2018 7:10 AM

Isn't it interesting that the 'other spammer' always seems to be around at the same time as ATC? What a...coincidence.

The thing is, ATC--you NEVER keep your word about staying off those other threads, even when the posters on them are behaving according to your wishes. You and your multiple personalities just can't help yourselves. So why should anybody do what you want? You'll just have another one of your insane meltdowns again no matter what happens.

It's long past time you let go of your delusions of having the right to control these threads. You're just another poster, like everyone else - actually with less cachet than most of the posters of DL, because straight women are GUESTS here, period. They do not call the shots.

by Anonymousreply 518October 16, 2018 8:16 AM

R518 If you can’t tell that we’re two different people spamming the threads, don’t know what to tell you. I don’t have different personalities and I keep my word. But, I guess you don’t believe this either. Your Tim thread is fine, I didn’t spam it. Try for a Liz one and you can see it.

by Anonymousreply 519October 16, 2018 8:20 AM

R518 Also, are you @ontopofdahill Tumblrina? The person who deactivated that account and even used a preview to bug other bloggers? Are you so obsessed by this? Do you want to find me so badly? You got nerves.

by Anonymousreply 520October 16, 2018 8:27 AM

There is only one spammer. Armie isn’t famous enough to have two spammers.

by Anonymousreply 521October 16, 2018 9:13 AM

R467 Armie's wife is so insecure t's pathetic. Your post made me realise she'd blocked the IG account I was logged in as because her like doesn't show. Why did she block an account that doesn't even follow her or posts comments in her page or Armie's? I swear that the only comment I'd made that had anything to do with her was a quip on a fan post that just said "Liz looks older than her husband because she is older than him, have heard of Occam's razor? " (they were on a pointless discussion about how why she looked older). So basically she blocked me for pointing out she's older than Armie, which is a fact. She's completely neurotic about her age and her looks, that's why she needs constant praise and adulation.

by Anonymousreply 522October 16, 2018 9:26 AM

R521 No, there are two, me and the eldergay. Your other friend knows so much about DL and its “guests” that he can’t tell when one of his supposedly same sex writes.

Also, I’m still waiting for your “HW insight” about how agencies work.

by Anonymousreply 523October 16, 2018 9:26 AM

LOL, Liz is getting crazier by the hour and every story of her craziness chips away at Armie’s brand. He’ll be like Randy Quaid in no time.

by Anonymousreply 524October 16, 2018 9:45 AM

Speak for yourself R474. Everyone else here wants that vile, scat loving pond scum gone. I blocked it long ago, so I never see it's psychotic ramblings unless someone else references one of its posts and I choose to take a look (almost never).

by Anonymousreply 525October 16, 2018 12:39 PM

So... you’re a guy, a woman, or some non binary specimen?

by Anonymousreply 526October 16, 2018 12:46 PM

Obviously r522 is unfettered from posting her sad crap about Elizabeth.

I’m shutting this thread down with horrific gifs when I go to work and have my fresh, unblocked, brand spanking new cookies, to delight all posters on this thread. And I’ll do the same whereever R522 and her ilk appear.

I need to look into the scrips that Matt Anscher / GOC Troll used to shut down the previous CMBYN thread earlier. I despise Matt, but now I’m willing to engage in the same action.

[quote]He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you.

by Anonymousreply 527October 16, 2018 3:15 PM

[R527] Thanks for the heads up. Will disable the link previews. Have a productive day at work. ASSHOLE

by Anonymousreply 528October 16, 2018 3:33 PM

R528 I’ll find you, and flood your threads with crap. The same crap that subject us about armies wife. Fairs fair. You could stay on the Elizabeth thread, which I have not checked since creating it, but no, you sensed more people to annoy with your puerile crap. So now, you don’t to post anything.

by Anonymousreply 529October 16, 2018 3:44 PM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530October 16, 2018 6:59 PM

Ungggh, unghhhh!

by Anonymousreply 531October 16, 2018 7:23 PM

Is Armie out of work until next fall when Death starts filming. He may be too fat

by Anonymousreply 532October 16, 2018 9:44 PM

R532 It looks like it.

by Anonymousreply 533October 16, 2018 9:49 PM

Would Luca still want to nail him if he became Orson Welles sized?

by Anonymousreply 534October 16, 2018 10:01 PM

Luca would see it as a challenge because he would then have to coax him back to 'hunk form'

Luca likes fixing Armie

by Anonymousreply 535October 16, 2018 10:16 PM

If he could also fuck him, it would be better.

by Anonymousreply 536October 16, 2018 10:24 PM

After the Suspiria premiere Luca can ply Armie with grappa and use popcorn butter for lube.

by Anonymousreply 537October 16, 2018 10:55 PM

Esquire Italy. Don't like the cover but he looks hot in black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538October 18, 2018 3:38 PM

Miserere part 2...jk

by Anonymousreply 539October 18, 2018 3:43 PM

When is he gonna promote OTBOS? ( if he’s gonna promote it fwiw).

by Anonymousreply 540October 18, 2018 3:58 PM

R538 Oh my ... he's bringing sexy back. I like the cover, it's funky and his eyes ... forgive me because I have sinned.

The bts video is hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541October 18, 2018 4:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542October 18, 2018 5:38 PM

Awful cover, he looks like an early Pixar rendered human

by Anonymousreply 543October 18, 2018 5:56 PM

Looking at these side-by-side pics, one can tell Armie actually has a weak jawline and big chin (in some pics, he even look like he has a double chin). The stubble just hides these. His bff Timmy definitely has the better bone structure (prominent jawline, high cheekbones, perfect chin). Armie does have beautiful eyes though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544October 18, 2018 6:14 PM

Armie is also 10 years older than Tim and has a tendency to gain weight, while Tim is stick thin. I like Armie with a little stubble though, even if it's there just to hide the double chin lol.

by Anonymousreply 545October 18, 2018 6:28 PM

R522 yeah, I would like to see you in her shoes; married to a rich film star, always in the public eye, having to withstand all sorts of attacks on social media from envious losers who have nothing to do but to gawk at your every move and call you names.

by Anonymousreply 546October 18, 2018 7:10 PM

Armie has an advantage ( on the whole): he’s more alphaish than his bff (looks wise). On the other hand Tim will meet big obstacles to overcome bc of his “skinny, cute, giggling, omega, kpop” vibes especially in the leading roles he wants to book.

Even if I like seeing Armie’s face in Piazza Cordusio, I have this feeling that he’s just filling the gaps....Again, no offence.

by Anonymousreply 547October 18, 2018 7:12 PM

R544 Tim has started looking troubled, who knows what he has come to realise in this past 2 to 3 years with all these people adoring him. Maybe he has had an existential crisis.

by Anonymousreply 548October 18, 2018 7:16 PM

Lakeith and Boots were nominated for Gotham. Really liked Armie’s comment on this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549October 18, 2018 7:40 PM

I know it's getting ragged on a lot but I am looking forward to OTBOS. I also hope it has a decent press circuit cause I think Hammer is always a fun interviewee and actually pretty insightful a lot of the time. Also a question. Is he fluent in Spanish? I saw him do a GQ Mexico interview I think saying some spanish phrases that got harder and harder and he did great. I also remember him responding to a fan question during the CMBYN press tour in spanish. Is he just passable in it? I don't see any info that mentions if he's fluent or not, and if he is, I wonder why he doesn't play that up a bit more.

by Anonymousreply 550October 18, 2018 8:38 PM

R550 He knows Spanish, don’t know the level but he has a really good accent. Also, regarding his Italian one, he needs to improve it, but still better than other Americans.

by Anonymousreply 551October 18, 2018 8:42 PM

R546 The only reason she is on public eye is because she chose to so....she is very active on SM (constantly posting pics or stories of Armie and their kids. One time she posted a pic where all members of the family were lying in bed, which Liz captioned that she was the only one wearing clothes. Thought they value their privacy?), going to movie premieres with Armie and posting solo on the red carpet, as if she is part of the cast (you don't often see non-celebrity spouses tagging along. Have you ever seen Robert Downey Jr's wife on his movie premieres?), hanging out on movie sets while Armie was filming (in Italy during CMBYN and she also posted charging her phone on the movie set in New Orleans). I am not saying she has no right to do these stuff. But she obviously wanted to, and Armie is allowing her to, so she has to deal with the consequences of exposing your life and your family to the public. Along with the nice comments, there will always be bad ones as well. I understand that in today's time, sometimes it is a necessary evil to have SM to reach more fans. They could both continue posting, but if negative comments affect them so much, then just disable the comment and DM function, and also stop lurking on others' SM? This way, they will not know about any hateful comments thrown on them. There is actually a way to avoid the internet haters, you know. They are not unavoidable. It is not as if there are people heckling them at the airport, or people holding up hate posters when they go on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 552October 18, 2018 9:14 PM

[quote] It is not as if there are people heckling them at the airport, or people holding up hate posters when they go on the red carpet.

This we don't know; there could be — I wouldn't be surprised.

[quote] Have you ever seen Robert Downey Jr's wife on his movie premieres?

Trust me, if I were married to that guy, I would hide too

by Anonymousreply 553October 18, 2018 9:26 PM

R553 I’m saying this nicely ( so don’t get the wrong idea) but deep down they are two attention whores.

The wife’s “job” affects both their public images. It’s not about rebranding because from the very beginning she doesn’t have a product to sell. Forget about lifestyle gurus because no one in their late 40s is one.

Armie, right now, is slacking, imo. He’s basically doing what is thrown at him...not the right choice.

by Anonymousreply 554October 18, 2018 9:35 PM

Re: hecklers or poster-carrying haters, in as much as they want to believe so, Armie and his wife are really not famous and important enough for people to care that much. And if it was true that people might have heckled them in the past, you can bet we would have heard about it, as Armie would have put that person on full blast at twitter and his wife would have posted an IG story about it.

by Anonymousreply 555October 18, 2018 9:39 PM

R500 I heard him saying a couple of phrases in espanol in an exchange with a fan at the stage door. He said he learned the language in the caymans. How don't know how fluent he is but the accent is very good. The guy plays the piano and the guitar really well too, Luca can cast in in the next movie about Bob Dylan.

Armie's wife... oh boy... she's one of a kind..and not in a good way. Annoyingly af.

by Anonymousreply 556October 18, 2018 10:09 PM

I speak a few languages, Spanish being one, and his accent and pronunciation are pretty impressive.

by Anonymousreply 557October 18, 2018 11:09 PM

Someone link those videos of Armie speaking spanish pleeease

by Anonymousreply 558October 20, 2018 2:22 AM

R558 Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559October 20, 2018 6:31 AM

I’ve been seeing a lot of talk on tumblr that the sold their house and living in a 2 bedroom condo. Where are they getting that information?

by Anonymousreply 560October 20, 2018 4:42 PM

R560 Can I ask one question? How much do you believe the Tumblrinas? Do your own search and you’ll know that that is public information.

They bought that apartment in 2016 and now they moved there while waiting for their main house to be renovated.

by Anonymousreply 561October 20, 2018 4:46 PM

Thanks, ATC. I searched but obviously don’t know what I’m doing lol. To answer your first question not at all but they are sticking to it so I thought I’ll ask

by Anonymousreply 562October 20, 2018 5:01 PM

R562 Basically, if you really want to dig it further, he’s not so well off. And I mean it. He needs to thank his father for all. But, I’m nit gonna roast him.

I’m still waiting for him to book a movie but slim chances.

by Anonymousreply 563October 20, 2018 5:04 PM

Oh I know he’s not making bank, they are all convinced he’s super rich without his parents money but come on his movies haven’t done that well. Still a fan but not blind

by Anonymousreply 564October 20, 2018 5:10 PM

Yeah. But this year they went down the hill quickly. Plus the bakeries’ fiasco. Plus the trip to Milan, plus the sponsoring, plus that old rich Villa they booked together with other people.

Liz might look like a neurotic woman ( and I really believe she is one, no offence) desperate with all that tagging, but at this point she’s the one doing something.

by Anonymousreply 565October 20, 2018 5:13 PM

Until Armie declares bankruptcy, I'm not willing to concern myself over their finances. Armie can always do TV.

by Anonymousreply 566October 20, 2018 5:18 PM

LOL! ATC chides people for being obsessed with the Hammers but somehow she manages to know their finances.

by Anonymousreply 567October 20, 2018 5:19 PM

R567 What can I say? Google is my friend.

R566 I guess so...but he’s a bit embarrassed by that. And that’s why when they moved to that apartment they did it so under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 568October 20, 2018 5:21 PM

So the house you say the are renovating is it smaller or bigger than their last?

by Anonymousreply 569October 20, 2018 5:28 PM

Haha, it should be bigger. Daddy took care of that, no worries.

by Anonymousreply 570October 20, 2018 5:29 PM

Armie Hammer would not have earned a decent paycheck since Man From Uncle, anyone with a brain knows he and misses use the family money to fund their jet set lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 571October 20, 2018 5:32 PM

R571 Tell that to his “king” fans and all the rest.

by Anonymousreply 572October 20, 2018 5:36 PM

Yes I just had a discussion about this with someone on tumblr. There is no way his parents ever stopped supporting. Just a story made up to sound more realatble. Which isn’t a bad thing just not true.

by Anonymousreply 573October 20, 2018 5:43 PM

Agreed. It’s not a bad story to sell and between the two of them, Michael is the one running the show...but at the same time him trying to downplay his background when he’s on various talk shows....it kind of backfires. That’s why he’s so wishy washy to the audience.

by Anonymousreply 574October 20, 2018 5:47 PM

But didn't he make money with CMBYN??? I think he did. And STBY hasn't done that bad at the box office for being a small film.

by Anonymousreply 575October 20, 2018 5:57 PM

[quote]But didn't he make money with CMBYN??? I think he did. And STBY hasn't done that bad at the box office for being a small film.

Surely he's not the caliber of actor who can get points on a movie's success. He's paid a rate and that's it. Considering the small budgets of both CMBYN and STBY, no he didn't make money. He even said that he couldn't follow through when he lost a bet with Luca. What Luca wanted was too pricey.

by Anonymousreply 576October 20, 2018 6:01 PM

Jesus Christ he was probably paid scale for those two films.

by Anonymousreply 577October 20, 2018 6:02 PM

R575 What numbers do you have in mind when you say money? They were both two small budget movies, he was paid....la merde.

by Anonymousreply 578October 20, 2018 6:03 PM

R565 You really think Chambers is doing more than AH? I think your expectations maybe are too high. Or maybe mine are too low. I don't get the comments about him not doing anything. He's got 3 films to promote coming up and he booked a movie role. What else do you all want him to do? For all we know he his is trying to book more roles. You don't know till it happens (i.e The Nile Movie) We all thought he was wasting time picking twitter fights and looking like a damn fool, but I guess he was also out there auditioning and getting said role. Maybe that will happen again soon.

by Anonymousreply 579October 20, 2018 6:23 PM

R579 I know and no, I don’t think that Liz is doing more than him, but sometimes seeing her “desperately” trying to chase “coupons” gets to me. I agree with what you wrote...and that’s why I think my expectations for him after cmbyn maybe were too high. He gained a big following on his SM and he was there in terms of visibility and that was the perfect time range to “exploit” his image and fix that PR disaster. But...regarding that he’s still in stand by.

by Anonymousreply 580October 20, 2018 6:37 PM

Armie will likely not be offered anything substantial unless he succeeds in changing his image. He is fortunate that he has family money which will allow him to continue dilettante acting.

by Anonymousreply 581October 20, 2018 7:20 PM

R581

[quote] dilettante acting

Is what the Kardashians or Paris Hilton or many other people do; Armie is a professional actor that makes a living from acting. Sure, he doesn't make what Leo DiCaprio makes, but he definitely earns a lot more than a professor teaching at a middle-of-the-road university.

by Anonymousreply 582October 20, 2018 7:29 PM

Armie may be earning with his films, but I doubt it is enough to sustain his and his wife's lifestyle. They have a house in expensive LA, they have two kids to raise (Harper for sure is going to a private school. Plus since most often than not, they leave their kids behind when they both travel, they must be hiring full-time nannies), they have two bakeries they pour money into, they go on extravagant vacations, they eat out a lot in expensive restaurants, Liz has a very expensive beauty regimen, etc. But yes, I think Armie did get inheritance money, or his parents are still giving him some. I think Liz also came from a well-off family. This is why Armie is just content to coast on his career. He doesn't have the drive to go after projects, or to do anything to improve his acting. Because he has no need to do so. Even if doesn't work in another film, he knows he will be ok financially (not become homeless or something like that).

by Anonymousreply 583October 20, 2018 10:17 PM

He will probably give up on acting in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 584October 20, 2018 10:22 PM

I doubt it. Acting is what he wants to do. Some of you all just seem really hard to please. I think he has the drive and the want to do better. His past projects I think are proof of that. But it's not going to happen overnight.

by Anonymousreply 585October 21, 2018 12:27 AM

Haven't you rubes ever heard of trust funds. His parents aren't handing him money to pay for groceries and private school tuition. He probably inherited a huge chunk of the family fortune when he hit age 30.

by Anonymousreply 586October 21, 2018 12:50 AM

That’s what I thinking also. He’s trust fund became available.

by Anonymousreply 587October 21, 2018 2:01 AM

R583 Funny you should say Armie doesn't have the drive to grow as an actor because the people he works with say otherwise. Young Jean Lee gave an interview where she specifically said his drive to improve his art is impressive, even comparing it to typical Asian immigrants drive to succeed in the US ( her experience). Boots was all praise about Armie's precision. Luca, well Luca is under his spell for many obvious reasons but also for his talent as an actor and even his directorial vein. The reviews of the play invariably noted he was very good. I believe he's serious about his work and he really loves it. Why else would he be bothered? He could live very comfortably without all the hassle that comes with it. The difference is that his financial security allows him degrees of freedom that most actors can't afford. So where does all this gossip about the house comes from?

by Anonymousreply 588October 21, 2018 4:11 AM

I know that some tumblr girls looked up records to see they sold their house brought a condo. They are convinced they are divorcing. I couldn’t find anything because I’m not that good at searching things like that. ATC says they have a house they are renovating so that’s why they are living there. Can’t confirm if anything true myself though. If anyone can get back to me

by Anonymousreply 589October 21, 2018 4:40 AM

Maybe Armie is renovating to make a sex dungeon.

by Anonymousreply 590October 21, 2018 4:46 AM

That would help his career. He needs to be sexed up, talking about mini-vans is adorkable, but that won't get him jobs.

by Anonymousreply 591October 21, 2018 4:54 AM

LOL. The dress was called the Vampire Wife. So accurate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592October 21, 2018 7:53 AM

She never seems to nail it in terms of her fashion choices. Her dresses usually range from meh to outright horrible. Even "no fashion sense" Armie has the right ensemble on every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 593October 21, 2018 10:48 AM

This thread is so far from reality. He should change his Image to save his career? Because being White Hot man with White Hot wife and couple of children is so harmful for your career in USA?

by Anonymousreply 594October 21, 2018 11:09 AM

R593 She doesn’t have a stylist and no one is interested in her.

Re: Armie. He only works with Ilaria for bog events.

R594 Nobody is saying that you can’t have a Stepford family in HW, but HOW they want to sell this image is wrong on every level.

Think of actors like products. You “embellish” products in order to sell them to the mass. Make them buy them and be happy. An actor’s public image is everything even if in reality the person in cause can be totally different from that.( most cases)

The “boring, puppy, goody husband” doesn’t sell. I already explained that they should do what other HW couples do and all this could easily change in his favour.

by Anonymousreply 595October 21, 2018 11:24 AM

R595

Oh, you already exlained? Who are you? Most people here are upset he is not hiding his wife for the sake of fans who want to slash him with his male co-star, that's it. His heterosexuality annoys them. There is no way that producers, directors, casting agents are looking at him and think "Oh, we cant hire him. He has a wife who is active on Instagram".

by Anonymousreply 596October 21, 2018 12:13 PM

R596 I think it is a combination of that and that people just find her annoying. I don't really know anything about her because I don't look at social media. So she doesn't bother me at all. But others around the net always carry on about her antics and keep looking at her SM for some bizarre reason even though they can't stand her. But she's not big enough to make any kind of waves so I don't know why people think she's holding him back or ruining his image or whatnot. I don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 597October 21, 2018 12:25 PM

R596 He doesn’t need to hide his wife and the people/Tumblrinas saying that are too stupid for their own good, let them be.

You should look at some ig accounts like Matt Bomer, Tom Hardy, Joe Manganiello and maybe you can see a difference in there.

by Anonymousreply 598October 21, 2018 12:45 PM

R598

Because Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello have such amazing careers?

by Anonymousreply 599October 21, 2018 12:49 PM

R599 That’s the point. They don’t have amazing careers but their public image is 100 times better than what Armie has.

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 21, 2018 12:52 PM

Unghhh Unghhh

by Anonymousreply 601October 21, 2018 12:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!