Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THRIVING For Justice: Hot Dad Chris Watts Saga, Part 10

Thrive on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 20, 2018 9:42 PM

I still can’t stand Shanann may she Rest In Peace

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2018 10:56 PM

Shine like Shan'ann!

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2018 11:22 PM

How is her name actually spelled? I see it in mainstream media spelled alternatively as Shan'ann, Shanann and Shannon.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2018 11:31 PM

Why Shan'ann, of course r3. Do pay attention dear.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2018 11:43 PM

I have been paying attention and that's why I noticed the various spellings in supposedly respected news outlets. Since you missed that, you're obviously the one not paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2018 11:46 PM

Hopefully, Dan Peterson will make an appearance on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2018 11:47 PM

Screw the news outlets r5. Trusty DL sleuths discovered the ever present apostrophe about nine threads back.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2018 11:52 PM

From the FB group: "I know you all are going to accuse me of making this up but I’m not . Small world . I grew up in Virginia. A good friend of mine moved to NC. Today I spoke to her as I do every few months and I told her how I’m sleep deprived from this group. Well, she met Shanann Watts. She is good friends with a friend of hers. Her friend hosted a party for thrive and shanann was there. Shananns friend told her when this happened that she will never tell the media or anyone this but she is not surprised if it comes out that shanann killed those kids . Also told her that her pregnancy was an attempt at a boy to get Chris to stick around . Also told her that shanann could not take the fact of what people would think if her marriage split . I am not making this up guys please don’t attack me with GIFs . Shanann was open with a few close friends that her marriage was failing"

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2018 4:11 AM

[quote]I am not making this up guys please don’t attack me with GIFs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2018 4:44 AM

Ha r9, as if their GIF's would be that clever. The frauen GIF's would be shit like Viola Davis or Eva Longoria rolling their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2018 5:11 AM

Where are you Dan Peterson?!?

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2018 11:27 AM

*And did you convince Chris to make his visitor’s log in prison confidential?

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2018 11:28 AM

Thanks, [R8]! Good stuff!

Any other interesting tidbits on Shan’ann or why her friend thought she (Shan’ann) might potentially be murderous herself someday?

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2018 11:30 AM

R8 - I don't doubt it for a second.

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2018 12:51 PM

R13, I read a friend of a friend kind of anecdote on Websleuths. Said that their first reaction to the news (that Shanann and the girls were missing) was that Shanann had disappeared with them to punish Chris.

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2018 12:55 PM

R14 I don’t doubt it, either.

Obviously, Chris did something awful (even if you believe his version). Shanann was a controlling grifter who used people to get what she wanted.

Maybe it hits home for me, because my mother played similar games. I see a replay of my childhood, except my father didn’t kill everyone.

The most striking thing about following this case and the various groups is how people perceive the players, and it seems to be about THEM in some way.

I see a man subtly abused by his wife. Some see Shanann as the abused wife. Some swear up and down that Chris was a malignant narcissist; I see Shanann as possibly being one. I’ve seen SO many women say “well, I’m the boss of my family, too. And my husband likes it because he’s lazy and I have to tell him to do everything. And if he doesn’t like it, there’s the door!”

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2018 1:07 PM

We're supposed to believe she killed the kids, so he became enraged and killed her? Guess that's why he dumped his girl's bodies (the ones he treasured so much) in hot oil drums, didn't call the police, same method used for all 3... come on! 🙄

Nothing about R8 supports that theory; quite the opposite. Getting pregnant and not wanting a marriage to split, are supposedly strong signs this woman was capable of murdering her kids?? WTF (With her bare hands too huh?) Really? "A friend of a friend was friends with her".

The leading cause of death of pregnant women is murder. Her behavior doesn't change the obvious: he murdered his family... either a planned murder-suicide, he chickened out of of, or the same old story, guy kills wife and family. He's as innocent as Scott Peterson (he had disgusting fan girl defenders as well.)

Circumstantial outliers may exist, but there's a common theme in these types of cases: Approx. 3 women in the US are murdered daily by a ex/partner, 94% of murder-suicide victims are women, those just involving guns occur almost daily (the first six weeks of 2018, there were at least 76 incidents and 171 deaths.)

Guess all those bitches must be asking for it too?

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2018 2:09 PM

R16 But It's odd to see murder victims on public trial (in general) with little to no evidence. Let's be honest; If the wife was in his shoes, the same assumptions wouldn't be made. No, not with murdered toddlers involved.

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2018 2:19 PM

[quote]Shanann was a controlling grifter who used people to get what she wanted.

I think more people who knew her or worked with her will post somewhere online or will find a way to do a TV interview. The woman who said she was a former co-worker mentioned that Shanann and the other manager/owner were screwing over the full time employees out of their benefits. One of those people might post or talk somewhere. They might be annoyed with people thinking Shanann was the perfect housewife who was excelling at her "business".

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2018 6:41 PM

If anyone is interested take a look at the FB group called Chris Watts Case Critical Discussion. It's not updated frequently, but some people there do consider different angles to the case and they consider the fact that there are hints that Shanann was a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2018 6:53 PM

From the R20 FB group

"Whoa. I just read something very interesting in the comments section on another discussion board. Apparently, another commenter mentioned a family member said that CW told them long before the murders happened, that Shanann lost her temper grabbed, CeCe by the throat and slammed her into the wall or on the floor ( I can't remember which one) and that CW had to intervene. If this is really true and the family member is used as a witness, then this could be a big game changer. I honestly don't know what to think anymore regarding who killed the children. I am wondering if the jury is going to have a hard time with a verdict."

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2018 7:59 PM

I guess one of the fb groups was shut down, the one a lot of us are in is "the second worse group with shaming of Shan'ann" also, someone posted this: "Looking at the cult of thrive promoters, they all have one thing in common. Obesity." Ha! and some frauen jumped all over her.

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2018 9:10 PM

"Exhibit A, Your Honor, if the jury would note our next witness, Nickole Utoft aka Atkinson .. her testimony today will prove to the honorable jury that Thrive is nothing more than a scam and is the reason we are here today."

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2018 9:12 PM

Boy, this story fell off the radar fast, haven't heard a word about it in ages.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2018 9:16 PM

R22 R20 I don't think I was in that group. The group that I've been looking has a few kooky posts here and there. For the most part, people in it think Shannann was materialistic, fake, and couldn't manage money well. Some members have pointed that she was constantly making fun of Chris on Facebook and saying he was stupid. There were a few people that said stuff, "Like, oh my husband and I make fun of each other". I occasionally see that from friends and relatives. But, Shannan's posts gave off more of a whiny bitch tone.

I think finances was a huge factor in why these murders happened. He might not wanted an expensive home or her to be spending boat loads of money on Thrive and Lularoe and all the other crap and toys in pics and videos. They probably had some debts that weren't discharged bankruptcy like student loans. They were having troubles with their HOA. I bet one of the HOA board members is probably annoyed as fuck that Shannan and the girls had been off traveling throughout the summer, but she and Chris hadn't paid their fees in a long time.

I'm curious about what will happen to that house. I'm guessing foreclosure will happen. But, many people might not want to buy it because of the murders and also some people don't living in HOA neighborhoods.

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2018 11:12 PM

The house will obviously be foreclosed on, as no one will be continuing to make the payments. I'm not sure if it needs to be kept intact as a crime scene, or for how long. I would imagine that it will eventually be liquidated at a substantially lower cost than neighborhood comparables and completely redone, then resold so that the Watts are not the most recent owners in the chain of title. The Ramsey house in Boulder actually got an address change, but it wasn't in a development like this one where the numbering system is fixed. Many homes in Colorado have HOA fees, so it it not a disincentive to buy a property. It usually means the front yard maintenance is taken care of and that the common areas are kept presentable.

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2018 11:56 PM

I have to think that the five months Chris had to himself while the family was back east was a big factor in their deaths. Maybe Chris really, REALLY liked his single life and when thy got back, something snapped. I can imagine he used those months alone to have a lot of sex and I can see him checking out some of Denver's gay bars, like the Wrangler, now defunct, Trade or Charlie's. That way there'd be no phone trail and he would go home with his hook-up instead of bringing them back to the family home. That's one reason why I don't believe that big-lipped freak show when he claims to have been at Chris' house. In that neighborhood, everybody seemed to know everyone else's business, so for Chris to have a male friend going in and out of the house at all hours would not have gone uncommented on.

If he was hooking up with guys, I can't imagine any of them wanting to admit it. Going to police as a witness would pretty much take over your life for a few years. I can't really think he would have said anything very incriminating anyway while he had his dick down your throat and up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2018 12:33 AM

In respect to the discussion group mention at R21, it is possible that the defense team is behind a good number of these anti-Shan posts. The defense and family members of Chris.

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2018 12:52 AM

R27, it was five weeks, not months.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2018 1:02 AM

Five weeks would have been enough.

by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2018 1:24 AM

Begin with Amanda Thayer telling the press that Sha'nanna'nna relayed to her that 'Chris had no game'..."He didn't have it when he first met her...She (Shan'anna'a) DID EVERYTHING..".

Add to that Big Lips Bolte's comment: "He was trapped in a loveless marriage.....he was afraid of being shunned and losing his kids if he came out....."

Insert into the equation high school friend Brandi Smith who claimed that girls always had unrequited (ahem) crushes on Chris. "Most of our conversations were about music and things like that. I was a bit of an outcast and he kinda just seemed to understand me.....Chris found himself as a father. Those girls brought him to life and out of his shell. He's not an abusive, violent or mean person".

+ Joe Duty, CW's former automotive teacher: "Often I wonder why he was so withdrawn...". Lance Alfonso who played football with Chris in NC: (Chris) was someone who wouldn't hurt a fly... I've never seen him get angry at anybody even on the football field".

= Chris Watts was, no doubt in my mind a closeted gay who was bullied into marriage by Shan'ann. Perhaps the big NC McMansion impressed him. She probably didn't care for sex until she wanted to conceive - bonus. He was a lowly auto technician, she was wildly ambitious. Somehow, she swallowed him up like a black widow spider and for awhile it worked. Her obsession with Thrive allowed him time to discover his true desires. What a great cover.

But the bullying turned into abuse, day after damn day.....

by Anonymousreply 31September 23, 2018 2:03 AM

R25, I think finances were a big factor, too.

And someone said this and it keeps rattling around in my head: Shanann signed her own death warrant when she announced her third pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2018 2:10 AM

🎶

She had it coming

She had it coming

She only had herself to blame

If you'd have been there

If you'd have heard it

I betcha you would have done the same!

by Anonymousreply 33September 23, 2018 2:27 AM

I don't think the wife killed the kids, I think Chris did. I believe the wife was the dominant force in the marriage, but I also think Chris was passive-aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 34September 23, 2018 2:44 AM

LOL at those of you who think Chris was the top with other guys.

by Anonymousreply 35September 23, 2018 2:53 AM

Yep r34 is right. As I said on part 8 or 9, they were probably both assholes and sough each other out. I think he is the worst kind though, I know people like that, they love to have a shrewish, henpecking wife so that they can play the role of the beaten down, nice guy that everyone feels bad for. Chris was topping from the bottom. He wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

by Anonymousreply 36September 23, 2018 2:55 AM

I'm curious if her first husband will ever speak publicly. I know it's been said that Shannann and the ex remained friends. But, that could be a lie. I wouldn't be surprised if she married him with dreams of him raking in big bucks as a lawyer. But, he was a public defender and maybe liked that job and that salary amount was ok with him. Some people like to live modest lives.

I've looked through a few Facebook groups discussing the case. In one group(can't remember which one), a poster said that Shanann seemed embarrassed because she came from a blue collar/middle class background and wanted a better life. There's nothing wrong with wanting a better life. However, it seems that she was shady as fuck with that tire rim store and probably later on with the Thrive crap. There's also nothing wrong with blue collar jobs or coming from a middle class background. She probably looked down on a lot of people around her.

I agree with a poster upthread, Chris was probably passive aggressive and didn't call her out on the bullshit she was pulling. It's been said on Facebook that he was also a Thrive rep. Both were idiots to get caught up in that scam. I think he may gotten to the point where he was fed up with Thrive and the financial strain it was causing the family. If you watch that Herbalife documentary, "Betting on Zero", a woman in it mentioned how a former Herbalife rep had a breaking point when his house was filled with the crap products and he realized there was no way all of the product would sell.

by Anonymousreply 37September 23, 2018 3:35 AM

Passive-aggressive

by Anonymousreply 38September 23, 2018 4:22 AM

Don't ask me how I know (tee-hee), but Chris is versatile!

by Anonymousreply 39September 23, 2018 3:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 23, 2018 8:57 PM

^^sorry,I always screw the quoting formatting up

by Anonymousreply 41September 23, 2018 8:59 PM

R35, we know a tiny meat like you might find it impossible to imagine what it would be like to not always be the bottom, but others are not so afflicted. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 42September 23, 2018 9:52 PM

It's okay R41, because you already posted that quote in a previous CW thread.

by Anonymousreply 43September 23, 2018 10:41 PM

Meh, tough shit r40. He killed three people, 4 if you count Nico. Also, our Solitary is not like in other countries where it really is solitary. He can still meet with his lawyer everyday, he can talk to the guards and he can use the phone too. I'm sure he also gets mail from the likes of Dan Peterson and his other fans, he just probably can't keep it in the cell with him.

by Anonymousreply 44September 23, 2018 11:04 PM

Agree with r34 and r36.

by Anonymousreply 45September 24, 2018 12:01 AM

Sorry to be behind, but who is Dan Peterson?

by Anonymousreply 46September 24, 2018 1:04 AM

R46 A beautiful soul supporting Chris through this bump in the road

by Anonymousreply 47September 24, 2018 7:54 PM

Shenanigans? Wouldn't her family be running the page though?: "Can someone please explain this to me?! Shan’Ann and I had known each other for a long time and this has shaken me to my core. I just went to her page to just look and it appears someone was recently logged in. I fear Chris has access or maybe his parents and they’re removing things. Please talk me off of the ledge and tell me this is some glitch."

by Anonymousreply 48September 24, 2018 7:57 PM

What ? R48

by Anonymousreply 49September 24, 2018 8:53 PM

Someone in the fb group posted that r48, but she's possibly a troll. Oh and I guess the brother was called by someone named Carol who he thought was his aunt Carol and he gave her all sorts of info and then realized she was a reporter and so he may now go on Ellen to talk about this, he said in a now deleted post. People accused him of trying to make money on all this.

by Anonymousreply 50September 24, 2018 8:55 PM

Last I saw of Dan Peterson was on Topix. I pray he hasn't gotten involved with Trent B.

by Anonymousreply 51September 24, 2018 9:13 PM

Is Chris naked in solitary confinement like Keller was on Oz?

by Anonymousreply 52September 24, 2018 10:06 PM

Ok, which one of you bitches owns this YT channel "Thrivin' for the truth"? LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 25, 2018 5:04 AM

LOL r53! Wow.

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2018 5:07 AM

FRIENDS! Forgive my absence, as I have been on an ARDUOUS journey these past few weeks. I traveled all the way to the VATICAN, to get the pope to intervene on the behalf of CHRIS. I spent so much time creating an icon on which his holiness could pray upon, and possibly blow up to billboard size, whilst he addresses the media, on his CONDEMNATION of our beloveds plight. Well guess what!? Turns out I am not allowed to have an audience with the pope, specifically an audience in relation to an ALLEGED murderer. I pleaded with the priest explaining that our lord and savior was" technically" a "murder victim" and that a man of the cloth, he should be honored to defend an INNOCENT angel. I was dragged out after that by the Swiss Guard.

However out of my pockets, spilled out all of my CHRIS ICONS I had on me that day. One of the Swiss Guard's picked up an icon, and gave it a longing look. The look we all know, when one sees him. Our Chris! I lay sore at the gates of the Vatican weeping, the guard put the ICON in his handsome uniform and walked off. I think hes going to give it to the POPE.

I am awaiting my flight back home at the Airport in Rome. Hopefully I can get back home before CHRIS sinks into a deep depression. HE NEEDS OUR STRENGTH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 25, 2018 6:02 AM

^^ Dan Peterson

by Anonymousreply 56September 25, 2018 6:03 AM

We knew it was you, Dan. I figured you had been busy doing other, more clandestine things...I will await seeing your name on this log.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 25, 2018 6:07 AM

Dan Peterson, there is a opening for a Detention Officer at the jail. If you don't have the qualifications, I'm sure one of the posters on the--how to fake a resume--thread could help you out.

by Anonymousreply 58September 25, 2018 1:09 PM

I’ve had to step away from all this, because people are taking this much too seriously and projecting their own shit onto this case. I’m guilty of it, too. The last time I saw so much projection was during the OJ case. No, make that the Casey Anthony case.

by Anonymousreply 59September 25, 2018 2:14 PM

Dear God, Dan. In the name of all that is holy, be careful!!! All over the news today are reports that the pope is actually a cunning, conniving, Machiavellian ass!!!!

Do not put yourself, or our beloved Chris, patron saint of hen-pecked closeted husbands in the path of the devil!

Commencing novenas forthwith!!!

by Anonymousreply 60September 25, 2018 3:07 PM

Why so you queens still care about this psychopath? The gay hookups were just creations from that creature that wanted attention.

by Anonymousreply 61September 25, 2018 3:11 PM

In that pic at r57, it looks like Chris used the wrong shade of Just For Men to darken his beard and extended it too far up into his hairline. I've seen beards redder than the hair on the head before, but that looks really artificial on him.

by Anonymousreply 62September 25, 2018 3:48 PM

R62, the commissary is clearly not staffed with tasteful clerks. W

When life hands you lemons......

by Anonymousreply 63September 25, 2018 5:06 PM

I guess Chris didn't want the public to know about all of his fuckbuddies coming to visit.

by Anonymousreply 64September 25, 2018 5:12 PM

Can't wait till he gets fat again so all you desperate loser queens will stop lusting after this sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 65September 25, 2018 6:02 PM

Agree, R65. I hope he shows up in court next time pasty white with 20 lbs around his gut, flabby arms, a bald spot, and a shaved face with a weak chin. I'm glad he's "despondent." Maybe he'll start picking at his skin or pulling out his own eyebrows and eyelashes. He killed them all and deserves to suffer.

by Anonymousreply 66September 25, 2018 6:08 PM

R66 = Thrive Frau

This is the DL, cunt. There are plenty of Shenanigan FB/Reddit/Websleuths groups that will rejoice in your hateful, jealous mudslinging.

by Anonymousreply 67September 25, 2018 6:13 PM

[quote]I hope he shows up in court next time pasty white with 20 lbs around his gut, flabby arms, a bald spot, and a shaved face with a weak chin..

Like the Sutton Place Killer. BTW, what's up with that case? Wasn't his trial supposed to start this week?

by Anonymousreply 68September 25, 2018 6:19 PM

Yawn, R67. Go scold the posters in the Hot Brazilian Murders Wife thread and enjoy the footage of the juicy psychopath while you're there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 25, 2018 6:30 PM

NOT a fan of these HARLOTS wishing bad things to our Chris. Sweeties, whatever you put out comes back to you, or HAS comeback in the form of your partners. If you dont like them FLABBY they will find someone whom appreciates a man with more to LOVE. As a rubenesque GENTLEMAN myself, I do hope anyone who is deemed less than in the eyes of other finds TRUE LOVE!

Thought: With Halloween around the corner, I think Shan'ann masks would be the perfect costume. Nothing scares away the living and undead like an overbearing bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 25, 2018 7:01 PM

💕Dan Peterson💕

by Anonymousreply 71September 25, 2018 7:11 PM

We love you Dan'ann Peterson.

by Anonymousreply 72September 25, 2018 7:19 PM

r64 You may want to rein in your sharp tongue. Dan Peterson, sir, is many things to many people, he is certainly nothing as tawdry as a "fuck buddy". A rock, a tower of strength, a shelter in the storm, a shoulder to cry on. Those are what he is to CW!

by Anonymousreply 73September 26, 2018 1:11 AM

New contender for the 2018 Killer Dad crown? This guy says his 6 year old autistic son disappeared after running ahead of him in a park. He (and his wife) is holding press conferences where they talk too much and cry without tears. Place your bets on whether he's involved or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 26, 2018 3:30 PM

R74 I saw that story last night on NBC Nightly News and I thought right away that both or one of the parents is involved.

by Anonymousreply 75September 26, 2018 3:31 PM

"Ian and an unidentified adult were with Maddox, who has autism and is non-verbal, when he was last seen on Saturday at Rankin Lake Park in Gastonia, North Carolina, police said. Ian said Maddox ran off, and he tried to catch up to him but couldn't."

unidentified adult? Yeah, ok...

by Anonymousreply 76September 26, 2018 4:59 PM

R74, make a thread about this one! The mother is fake crying. In one of the comments, someone said she has four kids and three are nonverbal autistic. I smell a rat.

by Anonymousreply 77September 26, 2018 7:33 PM

I don’t know why these dipshits don’t leave their kids strapped into a hot car in august. Whoopsie!

The vast majority of parents who “forget” (especially dads!) their babies in hot cars don’t get prosecuted. They get mounds of sympathy and “the guilt they feel is punishment enough”.

Although it may not have worked for Chris because he had a side piece. And Bella was big enough to unbuckle herself.

by Anonymousreply 78September 26, 2018 9:04 PM

New thread about NC Dad created, and the comments from here brought over.

by Anonymousreply 79September 26, 2018 9:16 PM

The illiterate morons on the FB groups always write “seen” instead of “saw”. E.g., “I seen a video where the sweet angel Shanann...” “I seen a rumor about his coworker...”

Well, today, someone finally used the word “saw”, but still managed to fuck it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 26, 2018 10:38 PM

So what is the deal with Chris not wanting his visitation logs made public ?

by Anonymousreply 81September 26, 2018 11:01 PM

Chris is probably embarrassed at people knowing he's a homo, R81, and he doesn't want the media harassing the people who visit him. He doesn't want people to put two and two together. If I had tricked with Chris though, I would not be visiting him in jail.

by Anonymousreply 82September 26, 2018 11:32 PM

R73 is an ANGEL.

We all need to keep the home fires burning for CHRIS

by Anonymousreply 83September 27, 2018 12:19 AM

R81, I think he might be meeting with experts to help his defense, and knowing who they are might clue in the prosecution. But isn’t there supposed to be full disclosure? I dunno. I doubt he’s seeing any lovers.

by Anonymousreply 84September 27, 2018 12:36 AM

People charged with triple murder get privileges like visitors? I figured the only people allowed to see him would be his lawyer and various law enforcement personnel.

by Anonymousreply 85September 27, 2018 12:36 AM

He doesn't want it made public because he doesn't want his family and friends (I'm looking at you, Dan P) to get death threats for coming to see him. It's pretty obvious.

by Anonymousreply 86September 27, 2018 12:47 AM

Dan Peterson, sir: Are you putting a catalog together? Christmas shopping time, after all.

by Anonymousreply 87September 27, 2018 1:15 AM

Nancy Grace is on the case.

You’re toast Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 27, 2018 2:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 27, 2018 2:30 AM

What took her so long, R88 / R89?

by Anonymousreply 90September 27, 2018 3:22 AM

R87 What a fantastic idea! I think that you must help in someway. Clearly you have a knack brainstorming for JUSTICE! Id love to include a previous friends quilt of POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT, because our CHRIS could use all the warm handmade positive reinforcement he can get!

A few friends here have stumbled upon as to why our darling has wished to keep his log private. As you know I was working on a song and dance routine to convince ANYONE in power, to let CHRIS out. Sadly I used time during my first CHRIS visit to do this. I had worn my most form fitting sweater vest, and my pleated dockers. I jumped on the table, and shimmed over to the guard, belting out with heart and soul PLEASE MR JAILER LET MY MAN GO FREE! Sadly Chris had not even arrived to the visiting chambers at this POINT. Well my little outburst got me kicked OFF the visiting list!!!

THIS friends is a COVER-UP! They dont want the word out he is INNOCENT. I was so distraught I booked a flight to Italy to try to speak with his HOLINESS, Which I hope the ANGEL of the Swiss Guard heeds his calling, and speaks to him on behalf of CHRIS. I have to assume they want the list private to DISCOURAGE grass roots support! TIME TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS! I am thinking about calling WASHINGTON DC at this point!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 27, 2018 3:46 AM

We are NOT worried about Miss Nancy No-Grace. Or as I have taken to calling her Kommandostab Reichsfuhrer Grace. I have even started printing propaganda showing Kommandostab Reichsfuhrer Grace relaxing at her smart ALPINE lair WEASELSNEST, waiting to attempt to attack THE CHRIS ARMY, foolishly she fails to notice..winter is around the corner! HER frau ground forces will be picked off in the MUD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 27, 2018 4:18 AM

Ha, WEASELSNEST! Oh Dan, don't change! would you mind weighing in on the new kid on the block in missing children? He's no CW, we know, but what do you think about him and his story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 27, 2018 4:22 AM

Dan, maybe you can put in a word with the media?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 27, 2018 5:51 AM

Bullshit story. If he only has access to one communal newspaper for an hour a day, he'd have no clue how the media is portraying him. His story has died down because there's nothing new to say. And the paper is probably the Denver Post, which is pretty worthless.

by Anonymousreply 95September 28, 2018 1:12 AM

It says he can talk to other prisoners too, probably through the vents or whatever, I bet they tell him many things.

by Anonymousreply 96September 28, 2018 1:15 AM

Dan Peterson, Sir, your new Halloween masks are delightfully terrifying. What a terrific idea to both promote our cause AND keep Halloween spookalicious!

Your talent knows no bounds. I can only imagine the blood, sweat and tears you put into your 'Please Mr. Jailer' number. Don't give up!

by Anonymousreply 97September 28, 2018 2:36 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 98September 28, 2018 6:59 AM

Could Dan be busy baking a lovely cake with a ganache frosting and a file in it?

by Anonymousreply 99September 28, 2018 7:01 AM

LOL, [R99]!

by Anonymousreply 100September 28, 2018 10:08 AM

What the fuck is going on here?? Has this case just made true crime reporters crazy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 28, 2018 10:12 AM

Also: this is such an oddly specific shirt and Chris looks so uncomfortable here.

Why??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 28, 2018 10:15 AM

^ He also does look kind of murderous there.

by Anonymousreply 103September 28, 2018 10:16 AM

And, lastly, Chris’ veins, people!! In R102; was he shooting up?

by Anonymousreply 104September 28, 2018 10:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 28, 2018 10:23 AM

The hair, the little girl’s hair; why was it always so short and so thin?

Was Shan’ann a Munchausen mom? Or was she threatened by them like Angelina is by her bio daughters?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 28, 2018 10:28 AM

All in purple. Not a good look for any of them...

(And the kids still have no hair)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 28, 2018 10:35 AM

Come on, pretty low to criticize murdered children’s hair. Some kids hair grows really slowly. I bet Bella wanted her hair to grow, as she was old enough to notice other girls hair. Maybe learn to have some compassion. And no I’m not pro Shanann but that is really going to another level.

by Anonymousreply 108September 28, 2018 3:16 PM

r108 Go look at threads 1-9 of this saga, this is the nicest people have been.

by Anonymousreply 109September 28, 2018 4:58 PM

If the court orders a DNA sample from Chris, I volunteer to collect it but I guarantee you it won't be via swab.

by Anonymousreply 110September 28, 2018 5:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 28, 2018 7:36 PM

We're Bella and CeCe ACTUALLY Chris's spawn? They look nothing like him.

I demand a paternity test.

Something is fishy.

by Anonymousreply 112September 28, 2018 7:52 PM

Something doesn't add up. Could this be a real life "Gone Girl"? Or in Shan'anna'na's case -- "Gone Frau"?

by Anonymousreply 113September 28, 2018 7:57 PM

Seriously r112? The toothy one looks exactly like him. She already had the 30 year old face and hair of her dad.

by Anonymousreply 114September 28, 2018 7:59 PM

R114 Take a gander at the bone structure. All Shan'ann.

See r106 -- "She got it from me".

by Anonymousreply 115September 28, 2018 8:03 PM

LMAO @ r113.

Or a real life "Wild Things".

Somewhere on the Caribbean, Shan'ann and the tots are cruising on a yacht.

by Anonymousreply 116September 28, 2018 8:10 PM

R106, Shanann had sparse hair as a toddler. I am surrounded by kids; some kids are bald until they’re two and then get really slow-growing hair. Usually by age 5 they catch up somewhat. I only know of ONE child in all my years of being surrounded by kids who had scraggly hair by third grade. And she was very petite. She was Russian, so.

I think it bothered little Bella. There was a post with her hair in a million little barrettes and a caption mentioning that Bella was thrilled to have “long hair”. There are photos with her school friends which highlight the stark difference between her hair and the other little girls’. Poor little mite.

I don’t think anyone has been cruel about it. But it’s noticeable, especially if you’re familiar with children.

by Anonymousreply 117September 28, 2018 8:19 PM

The judge will eventually force the DNA collection. They might be delaying enforcement in order to use it as a bargaining chip to avoid the death penalty, which America's Down-Low Boyfriend™ is most certainly eligible for.

by Anonymousreply 118September 28, 2018 8:44 PM

YT link at r54 has added more videos. Must see!

by Anonymousreply 119September 28, 2018 8:59 PM

Chris Watts gay lover. Apologize if posted before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 28, 2018 9:17 PM

So we've agreed that r120's guy is old Pillow Lips Trent, right? "He knew I was very moral". FFS.

by Anonymousreply 121September 28, 2018 9:23 PM

LE has verified the MeetMe app male lover. They found the texts on CW's phone.

It could very well have been Trout Lips, but it also could be another male lover. No doubt though that CW was sleeping with men and living life in the closet with a shrewish, demanding, coked up ( or Thrive-ed up) Frau.

by Anonymousreply 122September 28, 2018 10:19 PM

Oh FFS, Shannan wasn't coked up.

by Anonymousreply 123September 28, 2018 11:27 PM

They probably meant those speady Thrive patches, [R123]....

by Anonymousreply 124September 28, 2018 11:47 PM

R112 Bella looked just like Chris. CeCe looked just like Shanann when Shanann was her age. Shanann had the same thin, strawberry blonde ponytails.

by Anonymousreply 125September 29, 2018 4:52 AM

R123 She was Thrived up. Thrive is loaded with caffeine. The black patches Chris wore boost testosterone. Some Thrive products have orange bitters which is similiar to the banned ephedra.

by Anonymousreply 126September 29, 2018 4:55 AM

R123 Have you SEEN Shan'ann's endless Thrive videos??? You tell me why she is constantly sniffing and rubbing her red nasal folds.

Oh right. Maybe she was just snorting Thrive. My bad.

Look up channels PLUNDER and THRIVING FOR THE TRUTH on YT and get back to me.

by Anonymousreply 127September 29, 2018 8:25 AM

With Bella, four years before he murdered her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 29, 2018 2:35 PM

CW’s father

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 29, 2018 2:37 PM

His mother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 29, 2018 2:38 PM

Something looks off with Bella's face and jaw.

by Anonymousreply 131September 29, 2018 2:54 PM

Okay, wow R130, getting major bitch vibes from CW’s mom! Was not expecting that.

She feels “controlling”. She also kind of wears Shan’ann type colors and styles her hair similarly.

Did Chris basically marry his mom??

by Anonymousreply 132September 29, 2018 2:56 PM

Mom does not give off a “warm grandma” vibe at all.

by Anonymousreply 133September 29, 2018 2:57 PM

r128 Chris was a fat fuck! He was in husky jeans for sure back then. The price of becoming hot was too high though.

by Anonymousreply 134September 29, 2018 6:31 PM

A lot of men eat along with their pregnant wives and gain weight during pregnancy. Not unusual.

I can't imagine being in solitary confinement and having nothing but my own thoughts for 14-15 hours a day. I was under the impression that you would have reading material. Eek. Is that supposed to break you?

by Anonymousreply 135September 29, 2018 6:59 PM

He's able to talk to other prisoners though, and he can talk to guards, it's not like the count of Monte Cristo solitary.

by Anonymousreply 136September 29, 2018 7:05 PM

[quote]count of Monte Cristo solitary

Weren't they given pen and paper at least? I would think the defense would petition for something to break the monotony. How is that fair if one hasn't been convicted yet? As a defense attorney you would think it would be in your best interest to keep your defendent sane until trial.

by Anonymousreply 137September 30, 2018 1:23 AM

*defendant

by Anonymousreply 138September 30, 2018 1:24 AM

I think that’s a fair point R137

by Anonymousreply 139September 30, 2018 1:40 AM

It could be seen as inhumane treatment to an innocent until proven guilty person.

by Anonymousreply 140September 30, 2018 1:46 AM

Tell that to freaking Ashleigh Banfield r139. She has already played judge and jury and the bitch doesn't even have a law degree.

It is kind of funny because her guest experts always say " whoever did this" and Ashleigh snaps " Chris Watts killed those babies!"

by Anonymousreply 141September 30, 2018 2:46 AM

Ms. Banfield also had very harsh things to say to us "Internet commentators" - certainly the DL falls under that category:

"SHAME, SHAME SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON YOU!"

by Anonymousreply 142September 30, 2018 2:50 AM

Ashleigh has lost it R141. She wants to be the next Nancy Grace!

by Anonymousreply 143September 30, 2018 2:51 AM

With all her unintended comedic mannerisms and phrases and her manic pursuit of "justice", wasn't Nancy Grace, at least, a former lawyer?

Ashleigh (ewww- the spelling!) is just some crazed, dumb-as-rocks talking head with absolute none of the manic- and hence, entertaining - hyperbole of La Grace.

by Anonymousreply 144September 30, 2018 2:57 AM

*absolutely

by Anonymousreply 145September 30, 2018 3:01 AM

r128 Holy shit, he was a porker! I'm canceling the red velvet cupcakes I was going to send him, only a fruit basket for our Chris.

by Anonymousreply 146September 30, 2018 3:08 AM

Apologies if this old news, but - Speaking of Banfield, her last petroleum engineer PhD, or whatever the fuck his job title was, explicitly said there is no way Bella and CeCe would fit in the tiny ( 8" circumference) hatch holes at the top of the oil tank. He said that their bodies had to have been placed in the multi- bolted square entryway at the bottom of the tank. That would require funneling the oil from one tank into the other first and then doing the same with the next kid.

Of course, Ashleigh screamed " Chris Watts mutilated their bodies and shoved them into the top hole or took advantage of rigor mortis and broke their hard bones!!" Jesus, this bitch is on a mission!

So, DL any theories on the timeline 5:30 - drive time to 7:30, Watts shows up at work and how and why he allegedly did it??

by Anonymousreply 147September 30, 2018 3:12 AM

LMAO r146

by Anonymousreply 148September 30, 2018 3:15 AM

Banfield makes me miss that dyke Jane Velez Mitchell.

by Anonymousreply 149September 30, 2018 5:06 AM

R149 There is a blast from the past - JVM, Pat Benatar's lil gay sister!

ANYONE but illiterate Ashleigh. She resembles Fred Flintsone (that jaw! that trapezoid face!) in a wig and makes Barney Rubble look like a genius!

Who'd she screw for the gig?

by Anonymousreply 150September 30, 2018 7:03 AM

Grace wasn't just a lawyer, she's a former local prosecutor in Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 151September 30, 2018 6:07 PM

I’m watching a similar drama work itself out IRL. It’s almoat identical. Except he makes a ton of money and he’s still her butt boy.

Be very careful who you marry, folks.

by Anonymousreply 152September 30, 2018 6:53 PM

"Butt boy"? What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 153September 30, 2018 6:55 PM

A new fb post: "If Shanann were alive today, SHE would be in jail, not Chris. Chris should of called the police! This tragedy could of somewhat been prevented. The Children could of had a proper burial, Shanann would of been on trial, and Chris would of been a hero to many for turning Shanann into police. * Chris could of saved 1 of his Children if he would of noticed what was happening quicker. #peaceandlove #stophate"

should of, could of, would of...

by Anonymousreply 154September 30, 2018 8:33 PM

FB poster referenced in R154, delusional much?

by Anonymousreply 155September 30, 2018 8:37 PM

R149 "As an Alcoholic with 57 years of sobriety..."

You miss THAT?

by Anonymousreply 156September 30, 2018 8:47 PM

[quote]Apologies if this old news, but - Speaking of Banfield, her last petroleum engineer PhD, or whatever the fuck his job title was, explicitly said there is no way Bella and CeCe would fit in the tiny ( 8" circumference) hatch holes at the top of the oil tank. He said that their bodies had to have been placed in the multi- bolted square entryway at the bottom of the tank. That would require funneling the oil from one tank into the other first and then doing the same with the next kid.

Serious question: they were found in the oil tanks and Chris told the cops where to find them, so how does this "expert" think they came to be there? We know Chris' window for time and he certainly wasn't siphoning any storage tanks. Has this expert never seen a kid put their head through banister railings? How big does he think a squishy 3 year old is?

by Anonymousreply 157September 30, 2018 9:42 PM

how do parents love their kids when they look so ugh, like in r105 pic?

Seriously, the kids weren't cute At ALL and they seemed so damn annoying.

by Anonymousreply 158September 30, 2018 10:52 PM

R106 Chile, ain't no way I'd be able to be loving towards those children. The older girl looked like a p.e. coach

Makes me wonder how Shaynaynay treated her daughters when no one was around

by Anonymousreply 159September 30, 2018 10:56 PM

R157, no kidding. I’m sure Ashleigh Banfield frau viewers are familiar with jamming things in spaces that are too small.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 1, 2018 10:37 AM

R158, I get the feeling they were annoyed by CeCe. She seemed to be hyperactive and probably required too much attention. I haven’t watched many of the videos of the kids, but I get the impression that Bella was eager to please with her behavior, knowing she couldn’t get by on her looks.

CeCe was about to become the middle child. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 161October 1, 2018 10:44 AM

Still laughing at, R91, over a week later!

by Anonymousreply 162October 1, 2018 10:44 AM

Agree about CeCe, R161.

It was striking even in one of the longer TV interviews with Chris asking for his family to “come home”, he mentioned that Bella was “a lot like me” and said that she was laid back and easy going and he said that CeCe had “only two modes” from morning until night, something like “Sleep or go! She’s a ball of energy”.

In the interview you got the feeling he found CeCe annoying and exhausting, and liked Bella more.

But he killed them both, so I guess in the end it didn’t matter to him....

by Anonymousreply 163October 1, 2018 10:49 AM

Shanana looks like she would be on a ABC sitcom as a supporting character. Like a mean sister or coworker.

by Anonymousreply 164October 1, 2018 11:17 AM

R106 what a hot mess

by Anonymousreply 165October 1, 2018 11:21 AM

R106 the parents were somewhat attractive, so I'm shook at what duds they produced.

by Anonymousreply 166October 1, 2018 11:23 AM

Shaynaynay sounded beyond insufferable

by Anonymousreply 167October 1, 2018 11:24 AM

R159 sounds like hot daddy Chris might have a shot at a defense

by Anonymousreply 168October 1, 2018 11:26 AM

What is that hideous blob in r128's pic?

by Anonymousreply 169October 1, 2018 11:42 AM

Any visitor logs released? Where is the best source online to keep up with the latest?

by Anonymousreply 170October 1, 2018 12:10 PM

R170, Websleuths is ON IT. Unfortunately they are drooling maudlin fraus and you’ll have to wade through dozens of “bless beautiful Shan’ Ann and her precious angels who are resting in the bosom of Jesus” to get to the facts.

by Anonymousreply 171October 1, 2018 12:28 PM

I scrolled through ShaNayNay's twitter, and you can see the kids had the same hair length since 2 years before, so I think they were just cutting the hair short so they didn't have to deal with styling it. Also, before Thrive and Lularoe, Shanaynay was doing ItWorks! and Thirty-one, I bet all those purses were old inventory she couldn't unload. She also looks like she got suckered into Amway at some point.

I wonder if knowing those MLM's were going to put them into bankruptcy a second time made Chris snap. There is a guy that is hassling my mom with Youngevity products to "cure" her stage 4 cancer, and believe me, I would love to strangle him, these MLM people are absolute shit people.

by Anonymousreply 172October 1, 2018 5:04 PM

I doubt she would be cutting the kids hair to keep it that short. I think they just weren’t growing

by Anonymousreply 173October 1, 2018 8:15 PM

R172, I’m sorry about your mother and the douchelord preying on her.

I wondered that about Bella’s hair, too. Way back when my daughter was in preschool, there was a “mom’s night out” and the super-cunty mom loudly asked the German mom “Why is Theresa’s hair so short? Is that on purpose? Is it a German thing?” You could have heard a pin drop. (Although I do think that European women aren’t afraid of short hair the way American women are.)

This is where I really have to look hard at Shanann. By school age, little girls have much more hair than that.

by Anonymousreply 174October 1, 2018 8:17 PM

Exactly, R174.

And in that MLM magazine spread they did to show that Shan’ann was a “top seller”, Bella’s hair looked freshly shorn and styled super short on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 175October 1, 2018 8:22 PM

Remember Truely ( I know, the spelling gags me) from Sister Wives? She's like 3 feet tall and 5 years old and still bald. It's very odd. She's always had hair like this, I know the headline says she's sick but that's not why her hair is bald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 1, 2018 8:49 PM

R175, I wonder if she didn’t want Bella to look pretty. Or since Bella wanted long hair, short hair was a punishment for something. Or maybe she wanted them to appear sickly.

Sorry. I really viscerally dislike Shanann. I’d wish her (and the blameless children) back to life if I had the power, but I think she was shady and mean and vindictive with a sugar coating.

I had to leave Websleuths because of the syrupy fraus and their insistence that Shanann was the most pure and kind woman that ever walked the earth.

by Anonymousreply 177October 1, 2018 11:22 PM

I’ve been doing research! And watched some of S videos on YouTube. I cannot watch them in entirety, not just boring, but mind numbing. Her energy is friendly, but laconic, is it a southern thing? I know I’m probably an impatient urban dweller, I get annoyed by slow moving people in general, clearly that’s my issue, but not uncommon in Northeast. I’ve been trying to discern an insight to evil but just don’t. Both of them seem harmless and plodding along....hard to envision either of them passionate or even emotional to commit murder. Dumb is hard to READ, because obviously one did it. also, the little girls seem happy too. Everything is at a slow pace, for me. Usually I can spot evil...anyone else have trouble picturing the crime being committed by Chris or S? Because I cannot even attempt her name, it’s too annoying.

by Anonymousreply 178October 1, 2018 11:53 PM

R178, I’m with you. I dislike them both, but I really can’t see either one killing the children. I can see him killing HER, but not the kids. And I can’t see her killing them.

by Anonymousreply 179October 2, 2018 1:07 AM

In a FB discussion of Frankie, someone just wrote “he’s gay”.

What do you guys think?

by Anonymousreply 180October 2, 2018 1:08 AM

frankie??

by Anonymousreply 181October 2, 2018 1:33 AM

Her brother r181. he's not cute, strictly white trash. Pics of him with a Coors light and a pack of Newports. His teeth aren't as good as our Chris'.

by Anonymousreply 182October 2, 2018 1:38 AM

Can we talk about her “lupus”? A friend of mine actually has it and she’s 32 and just had a fucking stroke as a complication (she’s okay but taking it easy for now). She has been heavily advised to NOT become pregnant.

And this dingdong was on pregnancy number three, hanging out in the sun, drinking and wearing those patches with god knows what in them. I call bullshit that she had lupus. She might have gotten a doctor to tell her she had it, but I think it was bogus. Why would she risk her life and leaving her children without a mother?

by Anonymousreply 183October 2, 2018 2:26 AM

He's a monster but he really does photograph like a dream. If you told me this was a publicity still of the lead actor of some new NBC drama I wouldn't blink an eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 2, 2018 2:39 AM

Get glasses R184

by Anonymousreply 185October 2, 2018 2:44 AM

R183, I agree. She probably went to a doctor once who mentioned that her symptoms (what symptoms?) are auto immune related and mentioned lupus in passing. She glommed onto that and voilà, she announced that she has lupus. "Curing" her lupus was just the gimmick S needed to move her product. Sorry about your friend :(

by Anonymousreply 186October 2, 2018 4:52 AM

R178 Shanann was originally from NJ. I don't know when they moved to NC.

Chris is originally from Oklahoma. I don't know when he moved to NC.

by Anonymousreply 187October 2, 2018 6:08 AM

R183 There are at least 2 WS posters w/ Lupus. One is a doctor. They said that not every Lupus sufferer has to stay out of the sun. Some don't have a bad reaction to sunlight.

by Anonymousreply 188October 2, 2018 6:11 AM

I’ve let it go for awhile because both my kids also had thin, wispy, uneven hair when they were little, too. But it’s a fair observation that by school/kindergarten most have fuller hair.

Bella was about to start kindergarten, and looking back in pics both my boy and girl had full heads of hair by then. Even cut short as my son’s was - it’s not thin, uneven, patchy.

I’m at their school at least once a week, and don’t see kindergarteners with hair like this.

It could be genetic, or related to their other medical issues..... This is not an indictment. I’m just saying my kids had “bad” hair for a few years, too. And many other kids have similar medical issues, too. I am just not seeing it in their hair by school age, regardless of how short it is cut.

by Anonymousreply 189October 2, 2018 6:20 AM

According to one of Shanann's videos, she was misdiagnosed for a few years. She constantly felt like she had the flu. Then, she was diagnosed with Lupus and fibromyalgia. At least with Lupus, there are blood and urine tests that help to diagnose it. I don't think that you can fake those results.

I don't think any sane doctor would think that Thrive patches were a good idea for any pregnant woman, much less a pregnant woman who has Lupus. It's possible that the Thrive patches she wore were placebos and had no effect. It could be that the shakes and supplements were the things loaded with crap -- caffeine, bitter orange (which is synephrine like the banned ephedra), etc.

Check out the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 2, 2018 6:20 AM

Shanann was planning to use a midwife to deliver the third baby. Pretty dangerous for a woman Lupus and her baby. But ultimately, the biggest threat turned out to be Chris.

by Anonymousreply 191October 2, 2018 6:23 AM

I thought Lupus eventually wore down your kidneys. So you can live with it but should go easy on your kidneys i.e don't overuse them to filter Thrive! shakes through. But as r191 said, all this was for naught, she might as well have had that margarita in Scottsdale the night before she left.

by Anonymousreply 192October 2, 2018 6:26 AM

The midwife option might have been an effort to save money, r191 -- it's a lot cheaper than a hospital, especially if you don't have decent insurance. And it sounds like they had chronic money problems.

by Anonymousreply 193October 2, 2018 7:26 AM

You know what else saves money? No kids, no wife.

by Anonymousreply 194October 2, 2018 7:28 AM

R192 Selena Gomez has lupus and had to have a kidney transplant. I was thinking that might have been from drug use more than the lupus. Maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 195October 2, 2018 7:34 AM

Regarding midwives: in my experience, in NYC, midwifery practices will not accept patients who have ANY risk factors. They can’t afford the malpractice insurance. I was borderline close to having gestational diabetes and was warned that if my numbers moved any closer, they’d have to switch me to a traditional OB/Gyn. If you’re too old, if you have ANY complications or pre-existing health conditions, they won’t undertake your care. They would not accept a patient with a mere hint of autoimmune disease. Nope. Maybe Colorado is different.

by Anonymousreply 196October 2, 2018 1:22 PM

I don't believe Shaynaynay had lupus.

by Anonymousreply 197October 2, 2018 1:33 PM

oh FFS: "So it has been released that Chris was treated for Aspergers his entire life and was recently taken off of his meds. I know people with this condition are very socially awkward and at times lash out. I think this is what caused him to murder and I think we’re going to have a lot of cases like this until we ban the MMR vaccine."

by Anonymousreply 198October 2, 2018 5:39 PM

Where did that shit come from R198?

I have never heard of a single person with Aspergers being medicated unless they also had a diagnosis of severe ADHD! Is it some mental anti-vaxxer twat?

by Anonymousreply 199October 2, 2018 6:17 PM

R198, that was posted by a troll.

by Anonymousreply 200October 2, 2018 6:29 PM

I don't know that it was a troll r199, the facebook group is full of fucking idiots, I don't put anything past them.

by Anonymousreply 201October 2, 2018 6:40 PM

R201, it’s fair game to speculate that he had Aspergers. But that post says “it’s been released...” Who released that information? And what drugs control Asperger’s? Was there a miracle medical breakthrough and everyone forgot to tell the neurologists and psychiatrists?

by Anonymousreply 202October 2, 2018 8:24 PM

I don’t think Shanann had fucking lupus. Or “fibromyalgia” either. She had scammeritis. Factious disorder.

She was a black hole of neediness and having a disease of nebulous self-reported symptoms allowed her to gain sympathy and kudos. (All the back-pats for the Brave Shanann, working her tail off for her sickly children and loafing useless idiot husband. How did she do it? What an inspiration. Deathly ill with lupus but she finds a way to soldier on and be a wild success.)

And it gave her an identity. I see this happen with these (usually) women. They have a “XX Warrior” identity. They belong to groups and wear the bracelets and do the 5k walks. They have a TRIBE. They belong somewhere. They want to be special. So she was a Fibro Warrior, a Celiac Mom, a Nebulizing Thriving Expert, she was part of the Sisterhood of Agonies.

Okay, I’ll stop.

by Anonymousreply 203October 2, 2018 8:37 PM

#ScamLikeScamAnn

by Anonymousreply 204October 3, 2018 2:57 AM

Fibromyalgia is a made-up disease.

by Anonymousreply 205October 3, 2018 3:36 AM

If Chris is having all these conversations with other inmates, you'd think they'd spill the beans about the fat-lipped drama queen claiming to be his lover. What does Chris think of THAT?

by Anonymousreply 206October 3, 2018 3:55 AM

Did anyone else catch an obvious DLer's "pray 4 CHRIS...I am in love with HIM, etc." Facebook Post as shown by Ashleigh (B. is for bitch) 's show that aired10/1?

Could it have been our beloved Dan Peterson's post?

Ms. Banfield aired it to show the "horrific" "GIRLS" that are already stanning CW. GIRLS!??

LMAO. Ashleigh is an out of touch hompohobe.

by Anonymousreply 207October 3, 2018 4:33 AM

Hey Guys

Just though I'd hop on while the um girls are in their like 5th time out today. Hi Kevin. Hi Bryttanee. Oh boy, CeCe is such a monster. But I am thriving! Yep, at least Mamma is thriving! I honestly don't like know what I would do as a Mom without Thrive. Chris will tell you. Before I umm started Thriving, I had no patience with my girls. And um like I am here to help you so show me those hearts so I like know you are there. I have some Pina colada shakes to give out!!!! Oh my God, they are so yummy. Mmm delicious. Chris is not allowed to have any. Mine all mine baby. So let me tell you before I started Thriving I probably woulda strangled those girls. But now I have umm Hi Mary Beth patience and oh my goodness so much energy! And it is so easy too. I know you guys see me and Chris traveling and vacationing umm all the time and that's because Le Vel is so amazing. The greatest team ever. So um if you wanna promote, I am here to like help you all the way umm even though my girls may be screaming their heads off in the background. My first month I made 5k and that doesn't include all the free product. ---NOT NOW BELLA. NO YOU CANT HAVE A COOKIE! ---Sorry guys the monsters are back. But since I have been thriving they are sleep trained and whooohoo um bedtime is at 6. 5 more minutes and let me tell you I will be thrivin and enjoying my downtime. Chris gets home soon and guess who is cleaning up and cooking dinner??? Haha Mandy you know it's not gonna be me! Anyway umm message me for your starter kits and free Pina colada shakes. I am here to help you live your best life. Okay guys, love you!!!

by Anonymousreply 208October 3, 2018 8:11 AM

R208, I like how she stalls, waiting for more people to join. How many people were actually watching in the first place?!

by Anonymousreply 209October 3, 2018 8:29 PM

Is that a real transcript r208? Wow, what a cunt, she mentioned those kids being assholes like 50 times. Too bad she's as vapid as I imagined her to be. Poor kids never had a chance. 5k the first month? She's a liar too.

by Anonymousreply 210October 3, 2018 8:36 PM

Check out the comments too. It's The DL vs. The Fraus. Except they think we are the defense team! No, ladies we are just GAY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 3, 2018 9:12 PM

The Long Gi-land Frau attacks the YT PLUNDER channel ^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 3, 2018 9:18 PM

Caption this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 3, 2018 9:34 PM

Oh my sides...A Thrive party complete with light sabres!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 3, 2018 9:37 PM

LOL r214 Do they burn a giant Frau effigy at the end of this event?

No doubt Sha'nann and company snort Thrive capsules in the bathroom. Party on!

by Anonymousreply 215October 3, 2018 9:52 PM

R213 Behind the Mask: The Sha'nann Watts Story

by Anonymousreply 216October 3, 2018 9:54 PM

Sha'nann stars in The Minstrel Jubilee. Coming soon to Frederick Community Theater.

by Anonymousreply 217October 3, 2018 9:57 PM

There’s a video posted to a FB group where Shanann is about to take the toddler girls to the zoo and complains several times about how “wild” they are that day. Bella is in the pantry, quietly eating from a bag of marshmallows. Cece is sitting on the floor, not making a peep. Maybe they had been acting “wild” before she started filming, but I did not see or hear ANY “wild” behavior. They were being quite good.

I think she was such a control freak that she really had no idea what regular kid behavior is. like those weird fundies who train their babies to stay on a blanket spread on the floor and not to leave it. I think she had unrealistic expectations of everyone. My sister and SIL are both like that. They’re always annoyed that people aren’t doing exactly what they want as quickly as they want it and as quietly/neatly/perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 218October 3, 2018 10:13 PM

I thought she was trying to portray her kids as these out of control monsters to make it seem like her life was always on the go, and without Thrive she wouldn't be able to do it all. There were pics on her IG that were obviously staged, like of CeCe standing on top of a table that looked like she was put there. All of this was to sell that shitty Thrive. Those kids looked sickly and if anything were low energy, but that portrayal wouldn't get people to buy Thrive from her.

by Anonymousreply 219October 3, 2018 10:31 PM

Heavy Metal made him do it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 4, 2018 12:24 AM

I said CW looked and acted like an aspie in I believe the very first thread. This doesn't surprise me in the least. Doesn't excuse anything either.

by Anonymousreply 221October 4, 2018 12:58 AM

I haven't thought about this loser in weeks. Kavanaugh has stolen all his thunder. Has he been acquitted yet?

by Anonymousreply 222October 4, 2018 12:58 AM

It looks by posting all of her old Thrive ramblings to Youtube, they will try the Thrive cuckoo defense. It really looks like a cult (and it is!). I think he will plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

by Anonymousreply 223October 4, 2018 1:24 AM

At the very least it will definitely go towards them saying she killed the kids. I mean she called them brats about 10 different ways in one segment. How fucked up and even if you don't get murdered, you acting like that will show your kids later how little you think of them and embarrass them if any of their little friends ever see it. I guess she and Chris deserved each other. And I'm a Metallica fan but seeing that tubby fucker rock out to them makes me rethink them too.

by Anonymousreply 224October 4, 2018 1:37 AM

I hope Thrive is brought up in some way at the trial just so that piece of shit company will lose business or potential "reps".

by Anonymousreply 225October 4, 2018 1:45 AM

Oh I guarantee it will be r225. They will have to have an expert for their company said that it's not intended for use on pregnant women and that will look bad too. Pending the autopsy results, I could even make myself believe that she did kill the kids she didn't much like due to the speedy effects of Thrive!

by Anonymousreply 226October 4, 2018 1:54 AM

More CeCe abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227October 4, 2018 4:00 AM

Poor CeCe.

RIP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 4, 2018 4:11 AM

the older kid reminds me of the child actress in the show 'stranger things'

by Anonymousreply 229October 4, 2018 4:22 AM

aww those kids were cute r228. In that way that little odd looking kids are cute. Poor things.

by Anonymousreply 230October 4, 2018 4:29 AM

Kids were really cute. Bella’s hair was growing and she was going into kindergarten early. She was only 4 and they were putting her in private k to allow her to go early. How they afforded that who knows. Bet that was one of the reasons Chris killed them right before she started. Shanann posted videos of a snippet of her life. She was trying to sell a product and relate to her friends and be sarcastic about complaining about the kids. I can tell most of you don’t have kids or stay home with them. They were only in school 2 half days a week so majority of time was with Shanann and of course 2 kids close in age will fight constantly and just plain exhausting to take care of.

by Anonymousreply 231October 4, 2018 11:25 AM

Those Shanann videos are bone-crushing. It's very much like the transgender mental illness: let's pretend I'm the opposite sex and anybody who does not play along is out of my oh so special club. Let's pretend this bullshit get-rich-quick scheme really works or you are excommunicated.

Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 232October 4, 2018 11:29 AM

I thought that video on 228 was really cute of the girls. You can tell those girls were loved and felt comfortable with her. But it is not easy to watch active kids all day. That thrive crap is annoying though.

by Anonymousreply 233October 4, 2018 12:10 PM

R231 r233 = Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder, CO

by Anonymousreply 234October 4, 2018 5:21 PM

r233 It would be easier to watch them if you weren't just sitting down filming your shitty shilling of MLM crap. Those kids aren't doing anything fun either, just jumping on furniture while she films.

by Anonymousreply 235October 4, 2018 5:23 PM

Sha'nann snorting Thrive capsules. Exhibit A.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236October 4, 2018 7:27 PM

R231, I stayed at home with three kids. I don’t like to bring it up here because breeders aren’t very welcome at DL, especially the housewifely kind. And it’s usually not germane. But fuckit, I did.

I don’t have a problem with calling her kids “monsters” or putting them in preschool. I think she was rude as hell to Chris, though.

And the Thrive marketing was obnoxious.

Oh and her eyebrows. Maybe it’s a regional thing, but those things are just awful.

by Anonymousreply 237October 4, 2018 7:45 PM

I agree that calling them monsters is okay r237, I get it, I joke around too but calling them that so much, on video, can maybe make it look like she did have reason to kill them. My family could be pretty snarky with each other but we didn't broadcast it on webcam for everyone to pick apart.

by Anonymousreply 238October 4, 2018 8:08 PM

Definitely would never talk like that on camera like she did. She was so open about everything so I guess it was normal for her. The way she talked to Chris was horrible too. I do wonder what her family and his thought about it. He should have just left and not killed them all.

by Anonymousreply 239October 4, 2018 8:25 PM

Yeah even if it was in jest or just something they did for the camera of her being the #bossbabe and controlling her man, it still comes off as assholey and will make many male jurors, and females too actually, side with him.

by Anonymousreply 240October 4, 2018 8:30 PM

R238, agree.

Lots of families joke around and bust each others’ chops. I don’t like my kids “roasting” (insulting) each other, but if it’s clever or witty enough, we all have a laugh. No low blows, and everyone is fair game.

The problem I saw with Shanann and Chris is that the “joking” only went one way. Can you imagine him turning the tables and telling the girls “go hit Mommy on her fat tushie!”

She could dish it out, but she couldn’t take it. And that’s why I think it was abusive.

by Anonymousreply 241October 4, 2018 8:59 PM

I agree r241 and if you have ever read any of the newer "commercials that you're hating" threads you will see that this is a huge trend and much hated. The bitchy frau and the henpecked husband who is dumb and always wrong. I'm a woman and this concept makes me fucking cringe. At any rate, that shit is being pushed as being funny and relatable so this is what the MLM chicks are copying. It's obnoxious and makes me hate both parties. If you hate your dude so much then you look like an asshole for still being with him.

by Anonymousreply 242October 4, 2018 10:15 PM

Watching the videos I cringe to see how he’s talked to. Wonder if it was different off camera? Either way it changed when he started the affair and he wanted out. 6 weeks without his wife talking down to him and his kids being needy showed him what life could be like. He was done at that point and resented her when she came back.

by Anonymousreply 243October 4, 2018 11:40 PM

Chris' family (mom, dad and sister) were/are Thrive promoters too. Can anyone escape this pyramid scheme with their life and bank account intact?!

by Anonymousreply 244October 5, 2018 12:14 AM

R208 Don't forget that Chrs has to organize the whole basement storage space on his time off?

And Bella's favorite Thrive Bites are the peanut ones that are kept in the refrigerator. A minor inconvenience that baby sister, CeCe, could die from eating them.No bother. Dad strangled both girls before that could happen.

by Anonymousreply 245October 5, 2018 12:22 AM

Monsters. The little girls were Monsters. And Bella was grumpy and a Grinch at Xmas.

by Anonymousreply 246October 5, 2018 12:22 AM

R213 Mammy. How I love ya. How I love ya, my dear ole' Mammy.

by Anonymousreply 247October 5, 2018 12:24 AM

R211 Now I feel homicidal. Make it stop!

by Anonymousreply 248October 5, 2018 12:35 AM

R212 Come on guys, this "woman" is Trent in drag w/ Buddy Holly glasses. Or at least related to him.

by Anonymousreply 249October 5, 2018 12:37 AM

R218 As everyone knows, when your toddler daughter is virtually bald, is bouncing off the walls, has severe allergies, celiac disease, asthma, and whatever... by all means, feed her preservative heavy, artificial ingredient, high-fructose corn syrup- laden marshmallows!

by Anonymousreply 250October 5, 2018 12:45 AM

The MIL was so horribly inconsiderate about not following the kid's food allergies, but she was good enough to babysit them for 2 weeks so Shan'ann and Chris could vacation in Punta Cana. Her stories don't add up, I guess that's what makes this case so interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 5, 2018 12:48 AM

R211 #metoo

by Anonymousreply 252October 5, 2018 4:08 AM

^^^Sorry, meant r248 #metoo

by Anonymousreply 253October 5, 2018 4:09 AM

Ha! Good observation r249!

by Anonymousreply 254October 5, 2018 4:11 AM

Exhibit B: Shan'ann is an evil drug addicted witch who hated being a mother.

Highlights: (on Thanksgiving day, no less)

1:10 "Black Label today because I have kids THAT I AM BAKING" (oops, paging Dr. Freud.)

5:12 "It's a Black Label kind of day you know dealing with um well allowing kids to bake with you and destroy the kitchen is one reason you need Black Label".

8:04 "Life with CeCe. Ain't nobody got time for that".

9:30 "CeCe, I mean..not.. Kelly, if he is your CeCe God help you when he gets older cause it just gets WORSE".

16:00 "And CeCe is playing in the toilet, I washed my hands in the bathroom by the way".

17:25 "Celeste, OUT OF THE TOILET!!!" (To Bella) "you wanna go get your sister? No?! You're no help, kid". (Bella - "I tink CeCe stuck in the toilet!!!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 5, 2018 4:28 AM

Can someone be placed on the Child Protective Services Abuse and Neglect Registry posthumously?

by Anonymousreply 256October 5, 2018 4:37 AM

What's with all the lengthy and tedious videos she was always posting? I'm not on social media, so forgive my ignorance. Is live video spamming widely done now on SM? Interminable live-streaming as others watch and receive shout-outs?

by Anonymousreply 257October 5, 2018 4:43 AM

r255 Well Chris has been acquitted by me strictly for her saying that tired ass, "ain't nobody got time for that" shit. And the whole CW bought her flowers for no reason is annoying too. God, she really shilled that thrive shit hard, she must have been exhausting IRL.

by Anonymousreply 258October 5, 2018 7:23 AM

The fraus LOVE her on Facebook, she must have been a blast to hang around, she's so beautiful, she's such a great Mom etc

it makes me want to puke

by Anonymousreply 259October 5, 2018 7:27 AM

Which video is she mean to Chris?

by Anonymousreply 260October 5, 2018 8:17 AM

I don't know r260, I get the feeling that she was more mean about him than to him. Like emasculating, "guess who's cooking dinner tonight? It's not gonna be me!" and making jabs about his weight, etc.

by Anonymousreply 261October 5, 2018 8:44 AM

r230 and r231 sorry but those kids were anything but cute. they were ugly and annoying. And WTF -- I've never a seen a baby with bags under its eyes. Total duds.

by Anonymousreply 262October 5, 2018 9:07 AM

I don't believe Chris killed his wife and kids, and I was team "fry his ass". But after learning more about the wife and what the kids were like, it's not that far fetched to believe it went down like Chris said.

And goddamn, those kids looked like 40 year old dykes in the face. What's up with that? Did they have a disorder or some kind?

by Anonymousreply 263October 5, 2018 9:27 AM

R263 that shit was funny as hell, "40 year old rules in the face"

True too

by Anonymousreply 264October 5, 2018 9:44 AM

I meant DYKES

Autocorrect needs to knock it the fuck off

by Anonymousreply 265October 5, 2018 9:45 AM

I wonder if the poor things were fed THRIVe products all Their life...

by Anonymousreply 266October 5, 2018 11:16 AM

You guys are horrible to talk about murdered kids this way. Talk about Shanann however but going too far with them. Post pics of yourself and let us get to judge you.

by Anonymousreply 267October 5, 2018 11:57 AM

R267 go back to your mommy frau fb group

by Anonymousreply 268October 5, 2018 1:21 PM

R267 were they murdered? What the fuck do you know about this case?

Not a goddamn thing, that's what.

by Anonymousreply 269October 5, 2018 1:23 PM

He confessed , assHole . Whenever He makes His first court appearance fat wonder How fast You creeps will lose interest..

It is terrible to make fun of murdered children.....

by Anonymousreply 270October 5, 2018 1:36 PM

The mom was obviously bad mother. The youngest kid already had a weight problem from those Thrive sweet snacks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 5, 2018 2:28 PM

In all honesty, in one of the videos from that YouTube channel you can hear Chris yelling at cece to stop doing something. It wasn't overly harsh or even mean BUT you can totally tell he was over dealing with that kid. He seemed annoyed, really annoyed with her.

My theory: he killed annoying cece first in a fit of rage and then decided to go all in after that.

by Anonymousreply 272October 5, 2018 2:44 PM

Those videos are excruciating. Who the hell listened to her/watcher her 20 minute videos of charcoal masks and baking? The same 5 people? She seemed desperate for social media attention.

by Anonymousreply 273October 5, 2018 3:17 PM

R242, I despise that old trope, too. And I’m a woman. It’s not about flattering your man to make him feel macho because of some old-fashioned 50s ideal. It’s about simple respect for someone you’re supposed to love. Making fun of a man’s attempt to change a diaper is a good way to make sure he won’t want to do it ever again.

But, of course, that justifies the martyr complex...

by Anonymousreply 274October 5, 2018 3:23 PM

Whoa, that PLUNDER channel has so many videos! Many show Shan’ann disrespecting or publicly humiliating Chris or her kids (monsters). Others show her shilling other MLMs besides Le-Vel.

The videos and comments are addictive - don’t start unless you want to waste a few hours!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 5, 2018 4:48 PM

No, the kids are not duds. I fell in love with them. who knows if they would turn into shannan but they were smart and full of life.

by Anonymousreply 276October 5, 2018 5:12 PM

It's fucking creepy that we even know the names and personalities of little kids. I have a friend with a one year old and he's never pictured on her social media because she's not an asshole who pimps out her kids, for whatever reason. Jesus, what happened to pictures in wallets or on desks that only co-workers would have to see? It's insane that she did this to her kids and had they lived I bet they would have been bitter about it. Let's see what happens when the Gosselin kids and other reality tv kids are 18 and write tell alls.

by Anonymousreply 277October 5, 2018 5:56 PM

You hear about murdered children all the time, but getting to know the little cuties makes the whole thing unbelievable. shannan not so much.

by Anonymousreply 278October 5, 2018 6:30 PM

I’m coming to a slow boil after watching these videos for several hours - imagine living with this broadcasting, shilling, and scolding for 24/7. No wonder Chris sought affection and validation in the arms of another. It’s such a shame he boiled for so long and then just snapped.

I bet he couldn’t even come up with the 10k retainer for a divorce. Their finances will be so interesting. She spent spent spent, but did they have any in retirement or savings?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 5, 2018 6:32 PM

But this level of hearing about them, it's creepy, who knows if any of her videos were mirrored and passed on. Like they don't let people film pageants for this reason. I remember Kunt Gosselin saying she didn't want her kids to have labelled backpacks at the airport because then people would know their names and could approach them like they knew them and lure them away. Like really, you fucking dumb shrew? Everyone already KNOWS their names and probably wanks to them because you put them out there for all to see. That shit just doesn't sit well with me. I remember when I was like 11 and my brother showed a crush of mine a naked baby pic of me and I was so humiliated! Imagine that on a way bigger scale.

by Anonymousreply 280October 5, 2018 6:45 PM

R276 did you know them? Did they have a disorder? Why do they look like middle aged manish-women?

by Anonymousreply 281October 5, 2018 6:54 PM

R275 the way the kid is reacting the Shaynaynay's attention, even though it's sadistic, is telling. She seems to be starved for attention

by Anonymousreply 282October 5, 2018 6:55 PM

R275, I believe she was 1,000% full of shit with her mommy schtick. The kids were props. She wanted to be able to trot them out when she needed them, wanted them to say hi and be cute for the cameras, etc. It must have pained her that they were not pretty children. Bella was awkward and hesitant, and CeCe was uncontrollable.

And then she wanted them to be silent when she wanted them to be.

Kids don’t work that way, LOL

by Anonymousreply 283October 5, 2018 7:41 PM

I also want to point out that Shanann’s mom was a smoker. If her children were on nebulizers and having surgery for their ENT issues, why did they spend six weeks with Smokey the Grandma?

Even if she made her mother smoke outside while the girls were there, the smell of it on clothing and upholstery can aggravate breathing problems.

But Chris’s mother has an unopened bad of pistachios in her kitchen and she starts WWIII. Hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 284October 5, 2018 7:44 PM

R284, in one of the videos Shan’ann is jabbering about how good her little Thrive “bites” are - chocolate and peanut butter. Yet one of the kids was supposed to be allergic to peanuts. I’m starting to think there may be fake assertions of allergies and sicknesses.

by Anonymousreply 285October 5, 2018 7:55 PM

My Lord - this Le-Vel stuff is crazy - the speakers wear masks, sunglasses, and hats while shilling a book? It’s Scientology and Heavens Gate wrapped in one big MLM scam. I cannot wait to see the Watts’ finances. After looking at these videos, I’m convinced either Shan’ann killed the kids after Chris said he was filing for divorce, or he killed them to prevent her from brainwashing them and using them as props.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286October 5, 2018 8:34 PM

R242 and R243, I dislike the hen pecked husband trope as well. But none of it justifies killing the bossy frau and the two girls.

Chris Watts is a fucking idiot at best, or a sociopath at worst. He should have disappeared himself, before killing his family. Up against the wall? OK, take off and change your name. What does it cost nowadays, to do something like this? 10K? I mean, pretty much almost anything that is considered shitty, would have been better than killing off his entire family. His wife and kids would have gone through a pretty tough time, and it would have definitely broken the wife’s heart, but they would have all been alive and well. She was a resourceful frau. She would have eventually married some other guy, and her and the two little girls would have been just fine.

This man deserves to be jailed for the rest of his life, just for being so fucking stupid. Never, ever kill another human being, unless you are in a situation where you are defending yourself, and have no other choice.

by Anonymousreply 287October 5, 2018 8:38 PM

R285, check this out.

Just posted on the FB group. What on earth could have been wrong with that toddler that she forced her to undergo THIS?

Munchhausen’s by Proxy is back on the table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 5, 2018 8:38 PM

R287, I agree. Of course he should have just abandoned them.

by Anonymousreply 289October 5, 2018 8:42 PM

Throwing the bodies of your children into tanks of crude oil is worse than throwing them in the trash. No innocent man would do this. Unless the jury is composed of DLers, he will fry.

by Anonymousreply 290October 5, 2018 8:53 PM

Where’d you find that R288? Bella is getting a shot for what? I saw that the girls had adenoid surgery for earaches (surprised they still allow this instead of just marching through earaches with an antibiotic until the kids outgrow them) but why is the needle going into Bella’s back?

by Anonymousreply 291October 5, 2018 8:55 PM

Cece was allergic to tree nuts, not peanut butter. Peanut butter isn’t a tree but, there is a difference

by Anonymousreply 292October 5, 2018 8:56 PM

R290 there's been no confirmation the kids were in fact disposed of in the crude oil.

by Anonymousreply 293October 5, 2018 8:56 PM

R290. Dan Peterson is going to be the HEAD juror. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 294October 5, 2018 9:01 PM

r287 Of course she didn't deserve to be killed, I thought we were done having to pre-empt our statements with that! BUT even though we know he killed them all, I can see this kind of shit being pointed at as a "she did it! look at that! she hated them!" type thing. Like we all learned from Terri Schiavo to have living directives, let us also learn from shine like Shan'ann not to emasculate and berate your family on camera.

by Anonymousreply 295October 5, 2018 9:33 PM

Watching videos of Shannan and her children becomes tedious.

She definitely had an undercurrent of hostility brewing underneath the surface. She strikes me as the kind of person who had to have things go her way, no matter what. The patches most likely added to that aggression, as did the whole MLM sales mentality. Persons involved in these pyramids are taught to think “sales” 24 hours a day. They eat, breathe and sleep with the mindless dribble of selling a lifestyle, rather than an actual useless product.

Think about how invested she had allowed herself to become, in some bullshit product, that was more than likely the equivalent to three strong cups of coffee, or two tall can Red Bulls. Anyone with a tiny tidbit of intelligence would have resisted this bullshit. So why did she get into this crap? She was probably desperately lonely, and needed friends. That’s why people get involved in this shit. It’s the equivalent of religion and religious gatherings, but with the emphasis on “thriving”, rather than “saving” lost souls.

Shannan was pissed that no matter what she did, her husband did not love her, and was not into “it”, or anything regarding this false narrative she decided to build into a reality. Instead of conceding, and getting away from a shitty marriage, and a shitty life, she dug in her heels, because as an MLMer, this is what you DO.

So Chris, he was also duped. He viewed Shannan as the never ending albatross, who was only going to respond to any whiff of exasperation on his part, by popping out more kids. He genuinely did not know how the fuck to shut her up. So instead of taking off, like he should have done, he too, dug in his heels, like a good little MLMer, and decided to commit 100% into getting this woman and her never ending supply of dependents, out of his life permanently.

Shannan isn’t to blame for her death, nor is she to blame for the death of her children. But there’s no way in hell that this man’s rage came out of the blue, or out of nowhere. She very likely knew he wanted out, but she couldn’t grasp that she was dealing with a highly dangerous individual.

Watts would have most likely killed anyone who he married, if he had felt “trapped”. And I believe this woman acted in a way that made him feel trapped all of the time, whether she knew it, or did not.

by Anonymousreply 296October 5, 2018 9:40 PM

Oh my God. She is so naturally beautiful. So gorgeous. She reminds me of Vivien Leigh. She could have been a movie star.

Y'all are so mean. Y'all are just jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 5, 2018 9:43 PM

Yeah r296 and r297 and there's the big problem right there. It would be one thing if she were genuinely very into this life changing product and "I don't usually do this but I have to tell you all about this!" type thing, but that Lularoe shit shows that she was just like all the dumb frauen who jump from one product to the next. One of my doctors here in Scottsdale had a nurse/receptionist that sold Mona Vie, but didn't market it, she had it there at the office, you could buy it if you wanted. The whole 6 years I saw him, she sold it. She didn't jump from that to Thrive to Younique, etc. I never bought it but I assumed she believed in it.

by Anonymousreply 298October 5, 2018 9:47 PM

Amen r294

by Anonymousreply 299October 5, 2018 9:47 PM

R298 has lost his sarcasm detector.

by Anonymousreply 300October 5, 2018 9:50 PM

r300 No I haven't, I knew you were being sarcastic in r297 but I was making a point that THAT video is now a Lularoe one, so she's fucking shilling for everyone so it's hard to take her seriously about any great product.

by Anonymousreply 301October 5, 2018 9:52 PM

Here’s the link to the article that had the chiropractor photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 5, 2018 9:53 PM

People need to become more self aware, in general.

I was in a situation once, where I was dating a guy who I believed was in love with me, and who at the time, I also believed to have loved. But something was off. I had an instinctive feeling that he was just not going to be an appropriate partner for me. I knew what I wanted, and still want, and he didn’t have the capability to deliver what I wanted. That doesn’t make him a bad person, but it definitely made him the wrong partner for me.

I walked away from that situation. And at the time, I did not want to leave him. But you know what? I knew better, and I was right.

I am pretty pleased with myself, for getting to a place in my life, where I can have a modicum of objectivism, when it comes to some pretty serious life choices.

If you feel deep down in your heart, that someone is not going to be able to form a solid partnership with you, and this is what you desire, walk away. It’s not going to kill you, and you will open yourself up to the right person and opportunity, once it comes along. And it might not come along, by the way, but forcing a relationship just isn’t worth it.

Take care of YOU first, and always.

by Anonymousreply 303October 5, 2018 10:07 PM

R296, I find the dynamics of the relationships here utterly fascinating. The details of the murders and evidence are all secondary. And I suppose I need to disclaim that I wish they were all alive again and that Chris just left them.

by Anonymousreply 304October 5, 2018 10:12 PM

Shaynaynay seems mean and aggressive in the YouTube videos

by Anonymousreply 305October 5, 2018 10:16 PM

R305, I see her as a bully. As long as things were going her way, she was nice enough.

Too bad she was killed and no one wants to speak ill of her. I bet there are some stories from people who said “no” to her. And I still think she was neck-deep in shady shit in NC, and that’s why they moved to CO.

What was up with that family she “nannied” for? My sister did that, and two of her families moved to other states. They just found a new nanny in their new location. Why would a newlywed follow and live with a family in a new state?

You can’t ask these questions anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 306October 5, 2018 10:20 PM

Wow. Block one Frau comment and they all disappear!

Try it.

by Anonymousreply 307October 5, 2018 10:24 PM

Which one, r307?

by Anonymousreply 308October 5, 2018 10:29 PM

R308 Don't remember which post, but I noticed that the recent " I fell in love with a man...but I am so perceptive....something was not right" dribble disappeared. So start with that one and Viola!

by Anonymousreply 309October 5, 2018 10:36 PM

Shannan was for certain pissed. She was angry that she couldn’t “sell” herself to her biggest client: her husband. Disclaimer: I’m a woman. I’ve seen countless women rope men in. Lots of guys end up settling in for the duration. There’s usually a surprise pregnancy in there, in order to seal the deal. One of my best friends, who I no longer associate with, chased a guy for YEARS, until she finally got him to marry her. By the time she “got”him, he was bald and fat, but this wasn’t an issue for her, as she just had to have him. I’m not sure why she had formed this attachment to him, but it was more like a game show, than a courtship.

Another woman I know is currently FURIOUS that her long term boyfriend refuses to marry her. He will never marry her, however, she has pulled every trick and manipulative tactic in the book, in order to make him “see the light”.

It’s such a strange way in which to engage a lover. Why do people do this? I’m not sure. I guess it’s fear of being alone. This, I understand. However, you cannot, and should not engage in behaviors that are manipulative, with the objective of landing a spouse. It’s fraudulent, at the most fundamental levels. And unfortunately, some men are really broken, and sick. They can and will fucking kill you, if you don’t get out of their way.

This case is a prime example of this.

by Anonymousreply 310October 5, 2018 10:36 PM

R307, fuck off. Oh, and block YOURSELF for the very best results, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 311October 5, 2018 10:39 PM

Also r296 r292 r 293 gone. R287.....

by Anonymousreply 312October 5, 2018 10:40 PM

I live in Weld County. What do I say in Voir Dire if I get called for jury duty? Do I admit I just spent 10 hours watching these videos and now think Shan’ann was a conning cult fanatic and a bad mom/wife?

by Anonymousreply 313October 5, 2018 10:45 PM

R281 r282 r262 r205 and then a whole chunk of posts in a row further up thread ( obviously a thriving manic Frau talking to herself) - vanished!

For r308

by Anonymousreply 314October 5, 2018 10:48 PM

R313 Say nothing! We need a DL spy, ER juror!

by Anonymousreply 315October 5, 2018 10:50 PM

Watching these videos, even I would have strangled her. This thrive bullshit is terrifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 5, 2018 10:53 PM

R313, that’s an interesting dilemma with many cases, I assume.

Surely everyone in the state of Colorado with Internet access has read about this case. Some more profoundly than others.

This type of shit naturally piques all of our interests, just because it’s such an obscene crime by its very brutality.

by Anonymousreply 317October 5, 2018 10:53 PM

*errr ( auto correct).

R313 Please tell us all you know about Weld County and it's inhabitants! Do you know of any Thrive cult members? Gay scene? Homophobic rednecks?

by Anonymousreply 318October 5, 2018 10:56 PM

R314, how much does policing frauen on DL pay? Or are you just a miserable shithead, who has no life, and cannot play well with others in the sandbox?

The best part is that you have no insight as to how fucking stupid you look by “warning” others on the thread, that frauen have entered the building.

Grow up, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 319October 5, 2018 10:57 PM

There was a verified insider on websleths who I believe was Chris’s sister. She said she didn’t believe they were ever truely in love. Also that he never had a real relationship before Shanann. I believe he thought he was lucky when they first got together because he was fat and introverted and didn’t have many friends, while she was pretty and outgoing and popular. When he got semi attractive he didn’t want to deal with her or kids shit anymore.

by Anonymousreply 320October 5, 2018 10:58 PM

I am with you r316. As soon as I hear that sing-song "Hey Guys", I am done.

by Anonymousreply 321October 5, 2018 11:05 PM

I believe that R320. She sold her home in NC and left town in a hurry to move to CO with Chris. There are skeletons in her closet, for sure.

It’s a shame those poor little girls were born into that sham of a marriage.

I’m in total agreement with R287

by Anonymousreply 322October 5, 2018 11:11 PM

That one photo at chiropractor isn’t a needle, it’s a tool chiropractors use to adjust you, it pops the bone in place and it’s not painful at all

by Anonymousreply 323October 5, 2018 11:16 PM

I hope Dan Peterson is trying to be like John Cusack in The Runaway Jury and get on that jury. It's his best shot of getting Chris to fall in love with him and have their happily ever after.

by Anonymousreply 324October 5, 2018 11:16 PM

R324 made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 325October 5, 2018 11:17 PM

Absolutely no words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326October 5, 2018 11:32 PM

She looks absolutely miserable in that video at r316. Watching it with the sound off, shows a portrait of someone who is in an impossible situation.

I suspect Shannan knew the end was very near. I don’t know if she thought it meant her life and the lives of her kids were at play. But if there was a history of violence in the marriage, then she may have.

I wonder if he beat her. He most likely did. I could see her getting into this MLM for accountability reasons, hence her Thrive cohort knew to call the police, when Shannan didn’t make it to her doctor appointment. That probably wasn’t a coincidence. That may have been a direct result from Shannan confiding in her about DV issues in the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 327October 5, 2018 11:33 PM

R320, yes I saw that. I don’t, for one second, believe that he pursued Shanann relentlessly. I’m sure he was passive and positively bowled over by her. I am completely biased in this case because the relationship between Shanann and Chris seems to similar to my mother and her late partner. She didn’t have us kids to dilute her attention so the poor guy caught the brunt of of 24/7. She controlled every aspect of his life and berated him with the eye rolling and deep sighs at his ineptness. But she said the nicest things about him. She beat that man down to a shell of his former self, isolated him from his family by picking fights with every relative he had. I could write a book.

SHE targeted him. Saw a sucker who didn’t have a backbone, gave him a social life and a beautiful home (unlike Shanann, my mother has very good taste). There was no going back, after she got her claws in him. He was her useful idiot.

by Anonymousreply 328October 5, 2018 11:42 PM

How she said Punta Cana bothers me so much. I agree there were stuff behind the scenes. Guarantee he acted differently while on camera than while off. I wonder if that is why she filmed so much.

by Anonymousreply 329October 5, 2018 11:42 PM

The more videos of her I watch, the more I’m aware of how sad and lonely she appeared.

Another thing: her nose is constantly running in many of her videos. Was Shannan hooked on opiates, or was this a side effect of the patches. She has dark circles under her eyes, that show up even when camouflaged under makeup, and her hair is quite thin, for a woman who had back to back pregnancies, and was at one point pregnant with her unborn child at the time of her death. Pregnancy usually thickens a woman’s hair due to hormones, and the prenatal vitamins that most women are directed to take pre pregnancy, and during pregnancy.

Shannan appears to have been in poor health. Pain pills could have been a way for her to cope with the stress of an unhappy marriage and financial woes, or she was just breaking under the pressure of an abusive marriage.

I feel really saddened for what this woman and her children went through.

by Anonymousreply 330October 5, 2018 11:53 PM

Her old blog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331October 6, 2018 12:07 AM

R327, I’ll agree that she looks miserable. Something I noticed in that video is that she looks heavily botoxed. Her face doesn’t have a range of expression or movement.

I respectfully disagree that she was abused. It’s possible, but I don’t think so. Chris was passive, and I’m sure his “abuse” was to fuck other people and let the girls do things she didn’t want them doing. He probably did stupid little annoying things and sabotaged her in petty ways. He probably flirted with her Thrive hoes. I can’t imagine him beating her up.

I think he went off the deep end and went BALLISTIC.

Although, depending on evidence, my mind can be changed.

by Anonymousreply 332October 6, 2018 12:09 AM

An IG post from Shanann:

Mile High Spine and Pain Center

My daughter is 22 mo old and loves getting adjusted. She taps the table when I'm done with my adjustement. Dr. Hettick is awesome! Best chiropractor around. @milehighspine #chiropractor #kidsgetadjustedtoo #biggirlsclub #itsgoodforyou

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333October 6, 2018 12:35 AM

What sort of psychopath takes a 22 month old to a chiropractor/witch doctor?

by Anonymousreply 334October 6, 2018 12:49 AM

Seriously r334, they are the biggest quacks. Now that I know she went to them and I am really wondering about the validity of her diagnoses.

by Anonymousreply 335October 6, 2018 12:58 AM

R333 maybe that's what was prematurely aging her

by Anonymousreply 336October 6, 2018 1:26 AM

No kid needs their spine adjusted, that is some crazy shit. Chiropractors can be helpful for some pain issues, but not the kind a little kid would have. Also I can't see insurance covering for the kids health problems (allergies, ENT, fevers) so that had to be costing her a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 337October 6, 2018 2:18 AM

R337, 22-month old children don’t even have kneecaps. Some of their bones aren’t even solid yet. No business “adjusting” them!

In desperation, I did use a chiropractor once when I had some sciatica, and it worked. As far as it curing allergies and flu and shit. But structural issues, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 338October 6, 2018 2:49 AM

R330, she was sad, all right. It’s sad that she and the children were killed, but I think she was an asshole. Obviously she didn’t deserve it.

It’s possible that their house was making them sick. It was a new construction and had new carpet and furniture. That cheap shit is made in China and gives off harmful fumes. I’ve never seen where they leave the windows and doors open for fresh air. Everything was plastic. They were eating food from pouches. Oy.

by Anonymousreply 339October 6, 2018 3:06 AM

And I’m sorry, Chris didn’t come off as a smart guy. He said he has no “inclination” where they are.

by Anonymousreply 340October 6, 2018 3:07 AM

I watched the video of her putting her makeup on. Well, I surfed thru it.

What she seems is depressed and desperate. Hoping desperately that a crowd of acolytes would show up and fawn over her. Bummed when it clearly was not happening. Undoubtedly wondering what the fuck she was doing anyway. A house full of thrive shit, thousands they could not afford sunk into that crap and she couldn't even get 5 or people to tune in to watch her giving her ALL for these ingrates.....

I can see where this frame of mind could lead to her snapping.

by Anonymousreply 341October 6, 2018 4:19 AM

Yeah r341 and this is the problem with this idiot generation and their "youtube stars" and "brand influencers". I am so irritated that she would give up a good job to pursue this shit. People need to take many lessons from this story.

by Anonymousreply 342October 6, 2018 4:23 AM

Who cares if Chris is dumb? As long as he is hot, we will lust after him.

by Anonymousreply 343October 6, 2018 5:31 AM

If he wasn't so dumb, R343, he might be a single man looking for Pizza Hut dates on Tindr right now instead of curled in a fetal position in solitary confinement.

by Anonymousreply 344October 6, 2018 5:41 AM

R320 I think that insider poster is Chris' cousin rather than sister.

by Anonymousreply 345October 6, 2018 10:22 AM

Curious, why do you think it was cousin and not sister? They definitely had inside information about the nut incident and said they was there during it along with the kids cousins. Whoever it was wasn’t a fan of Shanann that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 346October 6, 2018 11:33 AM

At this point, do you think it is better for Chris to just stick to his story that he didn’t kill the kids, or would something be gained by telling the whole truth?

by Anonymousreply 347October 6, 2018 11:38 AM

Chris Watts will do whatever it is that he has convinced himself to say or claim.

Shannan did not kill those two little girls. According to some pieces of info that were leaked, here and there, it is believed by investigators, that the two girls had been dead for at least 24 hours, before Shannan was also killed.

This, in my opinion, was all premeditated. The monkey wrench came flying at Chris Watts, when Shannan’s THRIVE buddy became aware of Shannan’s missed medical appointment. This is what screwed up his disposal of three bodies. I’m not sure that he had planned to dump the kids in an oil tank, with Shannan in a shallow grave nearby. Why? He had to have known of the security cameras on the property.

I don’t believe Shannan was a bad person. I think she was hoping against everything to make her marriage work out. I think she was very depressed, perhaps even had post partum depression. Whatever she had going on, even if she was the wicked witch of Colorado, the women didn’t deserve to die, nor did her children.

I cannot wrap my head around why he didn’t just abandon them, rather than kill them. And I am very surprised he didn’t kill himself, too. Or just file for divorce, like millions do, every day.

All of this was so stupid and unnecessary. Honestly, it makes no sense. But hey, I wouldn’t ever think of killing my spouse and kids, just because I’m unhappy in my marriage. How could someone live, after snuffing the life out of their two little girls? Jesus. Just think about how someone could actually do something like that?

by Anonymousreply 348October 6, 2018 12:18 PM

Shanann sure liked to buy stupid shirts and make him wear them.

by Anonymousreply 349October 6, 2018 2:29 PM

R348, the delayed flight and the friend surely did mess it up for him. There’s a good chance he’d have gotten away with it.

He should have left. Why didn’t he just leave?

by Anonymousreply 350October 6, 2018 2:31 PM

I think Chris smothered the girls, as there were pillowcases found in the trash.

If the autopsy results show that they weren’t strangled as he claimed they were by Shanann, he’s toast.

by Anonymousreply 351October 6, 2018 4:25 PM

the video where cris yells at cece is the most real he ever seemed.

by Anonymousreply 352October 6, 2018 5:55 PM

Her moms voice is scary. Didn’t realize how much a smoker she was. That Cece was a cutie though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353October 6, 2018 6:53 PM

The prosecution is requesting that the autopsy results not be released until the trial. If what r348 says is true, they would want them released to show Chris did it. Look at the comments on those YT videos, a lot of people saying Shanann seemed off, at times manic, other times seemed depressed. Lots of people bitching about her caring more about posting videos and Thrivin'. So why not release the results as that would shut everyone up and let Shanann and the kids rest in peace.

The only reason to withhold the results is that they do not have definitive proof and are hoping that jurors will be swayed by Chris being a man-whore and having a good reason to want to get rid of the whole family. Maybe evidence could not be preserved after submerging those girls in oil, so they are banking on jurors being so disgusted by his dumping of the bodies that they do not care that the evidence is not clear.

by Anonymousreply 354October 6, 2018 7:09 PM

Hey guys...

I wanted to hop on here real quick.

I’m just sitting here going through my Facebook. It’s been a crazy, crazy day. It’s just been an incredible day.

by Anonymousreply 355October 6, 2018 7:31 PM

[quote]R81 So what is the deal with Chris not wanting his visitation logs made public ?

Probably is ordering in male strippers?

by Anonymousreply 356October 6, 2018 8:00 PM

He doesn't want his visitors, friends, and Dan Peterson to get death threats from the rabid frauen who shine like Shan'ann.

by Anonymousreply 357October 6, 2018 8:04 PM

R354, that could very well be. I’m assuming everything is hush-hush so the jury pool isn’t tainted and less risk of mistrial. If Frankie sees the results and they point toward Chris, he’ll have a terrible time keeping that to himself.

I’d always assumed he killed everyone, but there’s a tiny part of me that can imagine another possibility.

by Anonymousreply 358October 6, 2018 8:20 PM

Oh man, this chick who is a total frau antagonizer in the FB group just posted a picture of the letter she is about to send to Chris. It basically says that she has talked to his family and they all know he is innocent and are standing by you, I am your biggest defender alot (sic) of us know your (sic) innocent of killing your beautiful children and are standing behind you! Oh the frauen are going berserk!

by Anonymousreply 359October 6, 2018 8:28 PM

That lady Mandy on fb is crazy! Someone supposedly hacked into Chris’s moms fb account and posted that she was looking for a lawyer for her son. She got like 1k comments in an hour before it was shut down. Mandy was posting acting like she was helping the family. She also personally requested autopsy reports from the county. She needs serious help.

by Anonymousreply 360October 6, 2018 8:39 PM

Mandy is most likely practicing writing Mrs. Mandy Watts in her diary while she gets “Mandy and Chris Forever ❤️“ tattooed on her butt.

by Anonymousreply 361October 6, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote]Chris' family (mom, dad and sister) were/are Thrive promoters too. Can anyone escape this pyramid scheme with their life and bank account intact?!

Some people who have ditched pyramid schemes have said that they had to accept that they were left in debt and knew they had figure out of how to get out of debt. A cousin of mine was left with some debt from the Mary family. When my cousin Mary Kay, she was also working part time as a nurse. She went back to work full time. My cousin and her husband didn't have a huge house in an HOA area and they both agreed to downsize to get their finances back on track. My cousin rails against MLMs all the time and she owns up to the fact that she dumb enough to be involved in one.

From what I've read of Chris and Shan'ann, it doesn't seem like they were doing anything to their finances back on track. I still think she was bullshitting about the money she made with Thrive. I think deep down they both knew they needed to downsize their lifestyle, but they refused to. Somewhere on webseluths, someone posted that they should have sold that big house and moved into an apartment or smaller house. I doubt SW would have been happy doing something like that. She clearly enjoyed bragging about herself on online videos and showing things off in that house. I got the vibe that she never owned up to her fuck ups and I'm betting they moved from NC to CO because too many knew about her shady car rim business.

by Anonymousreply 362October 6, 2018 9:06 PM

Yes! Mandy is the one who wrote the letter.

by Anonymousreply 363October 6, 2018 9:10 PM

Mandy rhymes with Dan P....maybe he adopted a frau persona to get closer to the family!

by Anonymousreply 364October 6, 2018 9:15 PM

I meant to type when "my cousin left Mary Kay".

by Anonymousreply 365October 6, 2018 9:15 PM

[quote]I believe that [R320]. She sold her home in NC and left town in a hurry to move to CO with Chris. There are skeletons in her closet, for sure.

[quote]It’s a shame those poor little girls were born into that sham of a marriage.

If some journalist writes a book on this case, I hope he or she digs into Shanann's past. I believe that woman who posted in a Facebook group about working with Shanann. She said that Shanannn and the other business owner screwed over full time employees out of their benefits. I wonder if an employee reported them to state's labor/human rights department for workplace violations.

by Anonymousreply 366October 6, 2018 10:40 PM

Macabre to say, but if the crude oil in the tanks was ambient temp, oil is a good preservative.

by Anonymousreply 367October 6, 2018 10:47 PM

What r354 points out is important and interesting.

Usually the prosecution in a murder case has no issue with releasing the autopsy report pre-trial. But in this case, it was the prosecution who filed the motion to keep the autopsy reports sealed. The leak is that they are afraid that potential jurors will be biased and that subsequently Chris may walk.

Worth mentioning that the defense's request for the DNA neck swabs and DNA from under SW's fingernails, which the PROSECUTION fought, was granted. Plus defense DID NOT request that autopsy reports be sealed. It is usually the other way around.

Hmmm......dying to know what the autopsy reports show.

by Anonymousreply 368October 6, 2018 11:34 PM

I don’t think Shannan was resisting changes in order to get the family’s finances in order. I don’t believe that was even a priority for her at that time.

I believe that she strongly suspected, or outright knew that her husband was cheating on her. That is what she was in angst about, primarily.

A lot of women kill off parts of themselves (no pun intended), in order to get married, and have a family. They go into deep denial that their marriage is over, and they have a very difficult time letting go. They will do almost anything to save it.

This young woman was holding on for dear life. She wasn’t ready to let go, and her husband knew it.

He killed her and the kids, as a way of making things so final, and so intractable, that there was no turning back. He was even more desperate than she was, because for whatever reasons, he couldn’t take the simple steps necessary to just end the marriage, like most normal men would. Even if he had taken a huge financial hit for the next 5 to 7 years, he could have come out of it OK.

Oddly enough, he killed them all, out of desperation and guilt. It makes no sense to us, but it did to him. There had to be a finality to this that meant death. He probably very well intended to kill himself, and wasn’t able to do so, when push came to shove.

This was supposed to end with him dead. It didn’t, and here we are, scratching our heads over one of the most senseless acts anyone could ever engage in.

by Anonymousreply 369October 7, 2018 12:00 AM

[quote]This, in my opinion, was all premeditated. The monkey wrench came flying at Chris Watts, when Shannan’s THRIVE buddy became aware of Shannan’s missed medical appointment. This is what screwed up his disposal of three bodies. I’m not sure that he had planned to dump the kids in an oil tank, with Shannan in a shallow grave nearby. Why? He had to have known of the security cameras on the property.

I think you're right, R348. Perhaps he planned to play the grieving/worried dad: [italic]"I don't know where they could be? If someone out there has any information, please tell the authorities!"[/italic]

He might have even planned on having her body discovered first, hence the two different ways he disposed of their bodies: [italic]"Who could have done this - and where are my two beautiful daughters? Please bring them home!"[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 370October 7, 2018 12:50 AM

I wish there was a reality show about Desperate Husbands of suburbia.

by Anonymousreply 371October 7, 2018 1:20 AM

R346 I don't think that Chris' sister would risk posting on the internet. I'm sure Chris' defense attorneys have told his family not to do interviews. I believe that the cousin has posted on another forum. It's interesting to hear his family's side of events. Either way, I don't think she has damaged Chris' case.

by Anonymousreply 372October 7, 2018 7:19 AM

R331 Yes, every child wants to grow up and read as the first post about your upcoming birth is that your parents bought you second-hand stuff. Oh, but what a bargain to impress mommy's family and friends.

by Anonymousreply 373October 7, 2018 7:24 AM

R352 what video?

by Anonymousreply 374October 7, 2018 2:49 PM

R353 no she wasn't

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375October 7, 2018 2:52 PM

R375, my mom calls some kids/animals “so ugly they’re cute”. I think CeCe falls into that category. She was not a pretty little girl, but I think she was cute in a cubby impish way.

Bella might have grown into her looks, but it’s a shame we’ll never know.

by Anonymousreply 376October 7, 2018 3:48 PM

R376 No, not cute, grody

by Anonymousreply 377October 7, 2018 7:08 PM

r377 = Moon Zappa

by Anonymousreply 378October 7, 2018 7:21 PM

Good god, her nails are disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 379October 8, 2018 1:23 AM

Who is Dan Peterson?

by Anonymousreply 380October 8, 2018 1:25 AM

R379, I find long nails vile. All the shit that collects under them. I wouldn’t want to eat food prepared by someone with long nails.

by Anonymousreply 381October 8, 2018 3:48 AM

R381 thank you!! When I was server, no one could wear dark nail polish if serving food. Hands should appear clean. Also wear hair back when serving or preparing food, it’s only right. Also, I never eat in restaurant that has the food preparer handling cash. I know germs germs, for me it shows level of care and standards of establishment, as well as respect for patrons. Standards are important darlings in all things!

by Anonymousreply 382October 8, 2018 4:21 PM

I agree the more likely scenario is that he killed them all. He was a desperate man.

However, i must say, after looking at quite a few of her facebook live videos, the only person MORE desperate than Chris Watts was Shanann Watts. It just oozed out of her. She was unrelentingly desperate.

It does inspire reasonable doubt.

by Anonymousreply 383October 8, 2018 6:05 PM

R383, I agree. And for good reason. Her husband was done with her (and Thrive bullshit), she had mounting debt on the heels of bankruptcy, and she had at least one kid who she couldn’t control.

If he hadn’t hidden the bodies and given that interview, there would be so much more reasonable doubt.

by Anonymousreply 384October 8, 2018 6:46 PM

R381. The nails are indeed vile.

The PLUNDER videos are hypnotic. They are a testament of the scam all MLMs are. I cannot wait to see their finances.

But why did Shan’ann fall for such a scam? Was it because she believed she could be a SAHM and live the high life? Was she just a con person who liked the con? Did she truly believe in the magic patches and wanted to share? She was good at promoting, with the incessant jabbering, I’ll give her that. But I can see how a spouse would go crazy if he came home after a day in the hot oil fields, and had to listen to that.

Still a mystery is her reference to a car accident. Is that how she got the money to buy a big house in NC at age 25? There wasn’t much put down on the Frederick house, so how in the world did she afford that house before she and Chris married?

by Anonymousreply 385October 8, 2018 10:55 PM

Chris needs to hire Jose Baez as he has a track record of successfully getting kid killers off the hook.

If only he hadn’t hidden the bodies. He should have called the cops and presented his bullshit story upfront. Only then would stand a chance of getting off due to reasonable doubt.

You can’t dump the bodies your kids into oil tanks and expect to garner sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 386October 8, 2018 10:57 PM

And there’s the rub, r386. An innocent man would have called the police immediately. He would have done anything in order to save the lives of his kids. A 911 call, CPR, knocking Shannan out the moment he saw her strangling one of the children.

We’re his version of events true, this all would have played out a different way.

by Anonymousreply 387October 8, 2018 11:41 PM

[quote]But why did Shan’ann fall for such a scam? Was it because she believed she could be a SAHM and live the high life? Was she just a con person who liked the con? Did she truly believe in the magic patches and wanted to share? She was good at promoting, with the incessant jabbering, I’ll give her that. But I can see how a spouse would go crazy if he came home after a day in the hot oil fields, and had to listen to that.

The posts on Facebook about her doing shady shit at the car business in NC don't paint her in a good light and I wouldn't be surprised if she got introduced to Thrive and figured she could find ways to get ahead with the scam while being at home with the kids. She probably used her lupus issues as ways of trying to promote the patches as "energizing" and "healthy".

Chris was a Thrive/Le-vel rep and upthread it was mentioned that one of his parents and siblings were also involved with the scam. Somewhere online a guy who was Facebook friends with Chris said that he was constantly posting about Thrive on FB. Shan'ann may have filled his head with bullshit about Thrive and he could have believed it for a long time and may have reached the point where he finally realized that Thrive was just sucking money out of them and he was also fed up with Shan'annn and wanted out of that marriage.

by Anonymousreply 388October 9, 2018 3:49 AM

R388, totally agree.

What I think is that Shanann really forced him into the Thrive shit. No way he came up with it on his own. Sure, he liked getting fit and having people find him attractive. And maybe he did like all those trips.

think she was writing the blurbs/text for him and probably pestered him nonstop. He was part of her marketing because he had a more photogenic and dramatic transformation than she did. I saw some archived IG posts and I really don’t think Chris came up with the text himself. Either it was stock/pre-written by the company, or Shanann wrote it for him.

Since she didn’t have a dramatic weight loss, her angle was “Thrive gives me energy to get through a day with my bratty kids and lazy simpleton husband!”

by Anonymousreply 389October 9, 2018 4:49 AM

Mandy’s letter was shown on Ashleigh Banfield and now she is saying she will be on the show to air crap about Shanann. She is insane!

by Anonymousreply 390October 9, 2018 2:26 PM

[quote]think she was writing the blurbs/text for him and probably pestered him nonstop. He was part of her marketing because he had a more photogenic and dramatic transformation than she did. I saw some archived IG posts and I really don’t think Chris came up with the text himself. Either it was stock/pre-written by the company, or Shanann wrote it for him.

[quote]Since she didn’t have a dramatic weight loss, her angle was “Thrive gives me energy to get through a day with my bratty kids and lazy simpleton husband!”

I'm thinking the same things. She used him to promote those crap products. It's possible that in the beginning he didn't mind her posting those stupid pics of him working out or him with the patches on. He may have gotten tired of it over time.

I want to see that Thrive company be brought down somehow by this case. I get laughs from some of those Shan'ann fangirls who believe that she was top earner for the company. Some speculation is that she bought a lot of products to keep at home and also to keep her status level with the company.

While I think Chris is a fucking monster, it does annoy me how some classist assholes on FB and Websleuths cut him down for working decent and honest jobs, while they praise "successful business woman" Shannann. Some of the hardcore "Shine like Shanann" fangirls are guilliable idiots. I would laugh at those fangirls if the records or some kind of evidence came out that Shannan didn't earn all that much from Thrive.

The Chris Watts Critical Discussion facebook group has had some good discussions regarding how shady MLMs are and how SW was full of shit about Thrive. I've seen several posts from people who used to sell for MLMs and they talk about how they regretted being involved with MLMs.

by Anonymousreply 391October 11, 2018 4:47 AM

r391 Oh they are so delusional! Some chick in the fb group said something like, "if Shan'ann was doing so well monetarily, why did she dress like this?" with like 4 pics of her in awful clothes, and everyone said, "what! those are nice expensive outfits!" um...

by Anonymousreply 392October 11, 2018 5:17 AM

I don’t think Chris Watts gave any shits about THRIVE. Think about it. What guy who has to support his wife and two kids, with one on the way, would look at any MLM, and think, “Oh my God! We’re gonna be rich!”

I think Shannan got into THRIVE due to boredom, and loneliness. Eventually, the money to maintain her sales quota probably came out of her husband’s pay check, and I bet he worked lots of overtime anyhow, in order to keep up with the mortgage, food for himself and his family, car payments, insurance, clothing, etc. The more debt they acquired as a family, the more he had to work.

The MLM scheme is wacky for certain, but his expenses were rising for other bigger reasons. He probably had mixed feelings about the MLM, being that it kept Shannan busy and away on trips, and even on trips where he joined her, but loathed that he had to pick up the slack for Shannan failing to meet her sales quota. And we are assuming that she failed to succeeded her quota, yes? Do we actually know her numbers?

Watts is a below average intelligence man. anyone in their right mind knows that there’s no getting away with something like this.

by Anonymousreply 393October 11, 2018 12:15 PM

There is a real bitch like quality to Shaynaynay's voice in those YouTube videos. And Chris does t seem to like Cece at all.

by Anonymousreply 394October 11, 2018 12:32 PM

The fraus in this thread need to stop forcing the narrative that the kids were cute. If they were cute they'd probably still be alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395October 11, 2018 12:39 PM

This is an unspoken rule amount us good people. If you don’t have anything good to say about murdered children don’t say anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 396October 11, 2018 1:01 PM

And I’m not a fucking frau. I’m a proud good bitch but I have my standards.

by Anonymousreply 397October 11, 2018 1:03 PM

These children could have looked like the Gerber baby, and they would still have been viewed as a large anchor tied to Watts’ neck.

If indeed, Watts was engaging in bisexual affairs, he was at a point in his life where he was no longer afraid to experiment and pursue these liaisons, family be damned.

Watts is probably the type of man who didn’t want kids, or a wife. He went along with it for who knows what reasons. I don’t think he was solid in character, and was probably easily swept away with pretty much anything, including a woman who genuinely wanted a family.

Shannan’s desires and intentions, were not on their own, a bad thing. Unfortunately, she chose the wrong man to pursue those desires with. She could have done much better for herself. She lived in the south, where, let’s face it, one needn’t look like Angelina Jolie, in order to snag a husband. That said, the pickings aren’t from the top of the gene pool. You can find hot guys in the south, but don’t expect to hold deep, philosophical conversations with most of them. Yet Shannan wasn’t the brightest bulb in the box herself, or she wouldn’t have chosen Watts as a partner, nor would she have left a perfectly good job, in order to sell caffeine patches and cheap supplements for 6X their value.

by Anonymousreply 398October 11, 2018 1:31 PM

Agree with r393 and r398. Excellent analysis. There’s a nice level of rational thought here that’s mostly missing from Websleuths and the FB groups.

I find the dynamics between them so fascinating. And their financial situation, too.

by Anonymousreply 399October 11, 2018 1:46 PM

I still want to know about what that shady Shanann was doing in order to “afford” everything. There was some scheming and grifting, going way back.

Chris was probably one of those dudes who worked hard and saved his money. Maybe he’d splurge on just one thing, like stereo equipment or video games. I think Shanann saw him as a wallet with good credit and she exploited that. And when he got buff and hot, she exploited THAT.

by Anonymousreply 400October 11, 2018 1:49 PM

Yet, R400, it is highly unlikely that she killed her children.

Kids are not easy to manage. I don’t have my own, but I was a nanny to two little girls who are sisters, for four years. Best job I’ve ever had, btw, and I’ve had decent jobs.

The thing about kids, is that everything is about them. They require lots and lots of attention, and patience. But the rewards are HUGE. Shannan appeared to be a tired and exasperated mom, but not an abusive one. A woman bonds with her children from the gate. They become the woman’s entire life.

Those little girls looked happy, and well fed. They weren’t starving, and Shannan wasn’t a monster to them.

For whatever Shannan’s faults were, she was the one who was emotionally struggling to keep her family intact. Chris wasn’t attached to those little girls, or Shannan. He viewed them as liabilities, and he, not Shannan, killed his entire family. Does anyone have a link to the picture Chris texted Shannan, before she got home, and killed her? The photo is of one of his daughters, flat on the couch, with only her feet sticking out from underneath a white sheet. I strongly suspect the little girl was dead when he took that picture. He was sending her a message, and unfortunately, she didn’t grasp what it actually was, or meant.

Chris Watts is a really sick man.

by Anonymousreply 401October 11, 2018 6:08 PM

That was a picture of a doll, not one of the girls. It was also posted to fb by Shanann before she left for her Arizona trip.

by Anonymousreply 402October 11, 2018 9:24 PM

Thanks, R402. Wasn’t aware of that, but what a weird foreshadowing, no?

by Anonymousreply 403October 11, 2018 9:32 PM

R401, I am not a fan of Shanann (AT ALL), but I agree she did not kill her children. Chris is a fucked-up dude.

by Anonymousreply 404October 11, 2018 9:33 PM

Shanann got into Thrive because she wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom.

It’s doubtful she could have supported herself as a single mother in that racket, but she probably made enough to feel like she contributed to the family’s income.

I agree with everything R 401 said in respect to her relationship with her children, and that Chris is a sick man.

by Anonymousreply 405October 11, 2018 11:56 PM

On WS, they’re talking about how Shanann treated him.

Comment: “That seems reasonable. I think it's the "almost didn't even finish the date" part that gets to me most, as it just seems really shallow and disrespectful. Imo. I'm also lucky my husband can dress himself fine and appropriately lol.”

Response: “So if their first date was so horrendous, because she was so rude and offensive and critical, why did he pursue her so vigorously?”

I don’t believe he pursued her vigorously at all! They talk about Chris as if he is some sort of ardent and passionate dude. (Did they SEE any video of him?)

The Shiners think he targeted her when she was newly diagnosed and vulnerable. Shanann posing as a wounded gazelle and Chris pouncing on his prey.

If all the former acquaintances are telling the truth, he was a quiet, studious nerd who didn’t have any girlfriends and didn’t socialize. He’s the type of oblivious guy you have to be really explicit with before they realize you are interested. Low self-esteem and socially inept.

I think she saw a diamond in the rough with good credit and no spine.

by Anonymousreply 406October 12, 2018 12:06 AM

I don’t think there’s much reason to ENTIRELY RULE OUT Chris’ claim he saw Shaz’am choking the kids on the baby monitor, then strangled her to death in a rage.

That’s what “reasonable doubt” is.

Some squeal [italic]”But then why did he hide the bodies??”,[/italic] to which I’d propose it didn’t seem PROMISING to him to be found with his entire family dead, scattered around him.

by Anonymousreply 407October 12, 2018 12:09 AM

Bullshit, R407. The question is: why did he not attempt to save the life of the child he found her strangling?

Are you serious? What man, who found his wife sniffing out their kids, would strangle the wife, and not call 911?

All he had to do was lay Shannan out on the floor with one hard punch to the face, if she was really strangling his kids. And while I absolutely do not condone domestic violence of any kind, that specific scenario would justify it.

A normal dude, who walked in on something like that, would have immediately restrained the wife and/or physically disabled her from continuing, and would have done ANYTHING to save the lives of his children, including calling 911 asap.

For the men on DL without children: what would you do, if you walked in on a woman trying to kill your dog or cat? You’d probably knock her out and call the police.

Watts killed his wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 408October 12, 2018 12:30 AM

I’d like to point out that in the last five years, I’ve read about at least two different fathers who walked in on their little girls being molested. In each case, both fathers killed the men who were molesting their daughters, and called the police immediately.

After thorough investigations, both men were found to be justified in their act of homicide, and neither were charged with murder. Both men called police immediately after the incidents.

So, yes, if it can be proven that homicide was committed in an act of spontaneous rage, due to finding someone harming your child, you have a very good chance of walking, as long as you call police immediately.

by Anonymousreply 409October 12, 2018 12:39 AM

[quote]R408 What man, who found his wife sniffing out their kids, would strangle the wife, and not call 911?

Since neither of us have BEEN in that situation, I don’t think we can really say what one would do.

by Anonymousreply 410October 12, 2018 12:46 AM

I have never been and never will be in that situation R410, but I can assure you that my first thought would not be, “better dump my dead kids in some oil tanks.”

by Anonymousreply 411October 12, 2018 12:55 AM

I won't make my mind up about what happened until I hear more evidence. This case is interesting in that it shows a dysfunctional family that fell for MLM bullshit and put way too much of their fake happiness onto SM. "Fake it until you make it" became "fake it until it breaks you". I like that DL doesn't tend to fall victim to groupthink, I hope that doesn't change.

At first I thought Chris killed them all of course, I am not certain at this point. Shanann put a lot of time and energy into a fantasy life that centered around Thrive and her happy family. Per her video, she was getting paid in Thrive credits (she and her family were getting that crap for free), and free hotel (but not including airfare), if she didn't meet her marks for the month, she was stuck with the Lexus lease. I am not able to find anything about getting paid actual cash, from what I have seen of other Thrive promoters. If nothing else, I want Thrive to go under.

by Anonymousreply 412October 12, 2018 1:02 AM

R412, why do you want THRIVE to go under? They aren’t responsible for these homicides, and if people are stupid enough to sell and/or buy something as ridiculous as a caffeine patch, who cares?

If the product is killing or injuring consumers, then yes.

Chris Watts isn’t going to get away with this, regardless of how many people attempt to make caffeine patches part of the conversation.

I drink 3 cups of coffee a day, sometimes. I’ve yet to murder anyone. I’ve been flat broke, and I’ve yet to murder anyone. I’ve been very unhappy in my previous marriage, so I filed for divorce, instead of committing murder.

None of these things justify Watts killing his family. And had he found her murdering his kids, he would have called the police immediately, even if he did murder her, because that’s what normal people who did not premeditate a murder, do.

by Anonymousreply 413October 12, 2018 1:22 AM

[quote]R413 If the product is killing or injuring consumers, then yes.

Are there studies showing how THRIVE affects pregnant women with lupus? Because it may well be what pushed her over the edge into strangling those kids.

by Anonymousreply 414October 12, 2018 1:31 AM

I tried to join the Chris Watt's critical discussion group on Facebook. They asked two questions to be admitted. One, are you a family member, I said no. Two, do you agree to the rules and how did you hear about us. I said yes and I heard about it from datalounge. It appears I am blocked now. Is it because of my datalounge mention?

by Anonymousreply 415October 12, 2018 2:31 AM

r413 You should watch the videos that Shanann took at the Thrive cult brainwashing ceremonies, it was creepy. The guys in charge were even wearing masks because it was too embarrassing to show their face. It wasn't just the 4 different sources of caffeine and ephedra, it is that MLM's tell their promoters to lie to their husbands and will cover up their credit card expenses. That is very unhealthy to do to your partner. Friends and family who do not support you scamming them for money are considered "haters" and "toxic", so anyone who tries to talk sense will get the boot.

The kids looked sickly, and Shanann appeared to be on speed or manic (possibly why the prosecution doesn't want the autopsy results out until the trial). This isn't even the first murder on Shanann's Thrive team. Two years prior, Thrive promoter Missy Bevers was murdered and it has yet to be solved.

by Anonymousreply 416October 12, 2018 2:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417October 12, 2018 2:54 AM

^ Slight correction for the above. It was the grand jury that refused to indict the father despite the DA pressing heavily for murder or manslaughter charges. The case didn't go to trial.

by Anonymousreply 418October 12, 2018 3:12 AM

[quote]I still want to know about what that shady Shanann was doing in order to “afford” everything. There was some scheming and grifting, going way back.

I think she probably found extra ways to scam people via Thrive. As for "affording" everything, she and Chris were probably dodging some of their other bills in addition to the home owner's association's fees. There are theories on different sites that she might have been taking out credit cards in the kids' names and using those to buy her fugly Lularoe clothes and the other stuff they had in that house.

On one of the FB groups, someone questioned how Shanann could afford to travel around with the kids for six weeks and whether Thrive was covering the expenses.

by Anonymousreply 419October 12, 2018 3:58 PM

Do you people mean Scott Peterson, rather than Dan Peterson? Scott is the one who killed pregnant wife Laci.

by Anonymousreply 420October 12, 2018 4:35 PM

No r420, we mean Dan Peterson, you need to go back to thread 8 I think, and educate yourself. Dan is a simple, kind man who hates to see injustice anywhere. He loves Chris and is intent on getting him out so they can run away together.

by Anonymousreply 421October 12, 2018 5:03 PM

R420 If you don't know who DAN Peterson is, you need to get off this thread!

by Anonymousreply 422October 12, 2018 5:43 PM

[quote] He tore the guy off his daughter and beat him to death.

So the"gay panic" defence has now morphed into the "vigilante father" defence? Who knows what really happened in these cases?

by Anonymousreply 423October 12, 2018 5:43 PM

[quote]R422 If you don't know who DAN Peterson is, you need to get off this thread!

Our Dan is probably busy taking night courses in family law etc. so he can defend HotTopPop in court if he’s stuck with some deadbeat public defender.

by Anonymousreply 424October 12, 2018 5:51 PM

This, one of those inimitable and hilarious, classic DL series of threads 1-10!, has morphed into nothing more than a frau-filled, humorless WebSleuths thread.

Where has the 'pointless bitchery'? Where are those lovely dick pics?

I beg you. Can we please return this thread to it's DL origins?

by Anonymousreply 425October 12, 2018 5:53 PM

Bless you r424.

by Anonymousreply 426October 12, 2018 5:58 PM

Perhaps Chris can now sell Thrive patches in prison. Surely, he can find a nice prison “wife”, in order to continue the throbbing, oops, I mean thriving business!

by Anonymousreply 427October 12, 2018 6:10 PM

[quote] Do [bold] you people [/bold] mean Scott Peterson....

You people?

by Anonymousreply 428October 12, 2018 6:20 PM

Hot and dumb.

Does he ping? He doesn’t ping at all to me, but lots of people on FB say he did.

by Anonymousreply 429October 12, 2018 8:45 PM

Are you at all familiar with this case r429? He supposedly had a male lover, I don't know if I buy the lover's story but for sure he's been with dudes.

by Anonymousreply 430October 12, 2018 8:53 PM

Dan is busy pulling a Shawshank Redemption in reverse. He is right now making his way through the sewer system of the Colorado jail holding our Chris. I hope he put those red velvet cupcakes I made for Chris in a Tupperware container, I would hate for them to get ruined.

by Anonymousreply 431October 12, 2018 8:57 PM

R430, I’m very familiar with this case. I can believe he had gay encounters, but he just never struck me as a closeted gay man.

Trent Bolte is not credible to me, but I can believe that Chris sampled cock.

by Anonymousreply 432October 12, 2018 9:32 PM

Yeah I don't believe Trent either, I feel like our man would want a more masculine person or why not just stay with Shan'ann?

by Anonymousreply 433October 12, 2018 9:45 PM

The Dan peterson troll is tiresome and so are his supporters. Desperately unfunny and tedious.

by Anonymousreply 434October 12, 2018 10:58 PM

Shan Ann never seemed manic to me in videos. She did everything in slow motion, mind numbing is more like it. I didn’t sense desperate or lonely, self absorbed, delusional, sure.

by Anonymousreply 435October 12, 2018 11:37 PM

His arms were SO SHORT. The more I see or him, more I realize how freakish his body was. His body looks like he’s a little person.

And he sure did love those jorts. And “short sleeves” that went to the elbow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436October 13, 2018 2:02 AM

[quote]I won't make my mind up about what happened until I hear more evidence. This case is interesting in that it shows a dysfunctional family that fell for MLM bullshit and put way too much of their fake happiness onto SM. "Fake it until you make it" became "fake it until it breaks you".

Yeah, Shanann's videos are examples of the "fake it until you make it." I think it's possible that she was doing well with the MLM crap for awhile and things took a nose dive. MLMs are very cult like and she was probably convinced that she was always going to have long term success.

The pictures of S and C constantly wearing those patches are so cringe worthy especially in the professional family photos.

by Anonymousreply 437October 13, 2018 2:02 AM

He does look short armed and dwarfy! Like a male Kaley Cuoco.

by Anonymousreply 438October 13, 2018 2:18 AM

That blue teal shirt is horrible

by Anonymousreply 439October 13, 2018 2:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440October 13, 2018 2:55 AM

Sorry, r440. I started to feel unbalanced, only picking on Shanann all the time.

by Anonymousreply 441October 13, 2018 3:12 AM

It’s Shan’ANN!

Jesus CHRIST on a CRACKER....why can’t we all get onboard with the APOSTROPHE PLACEMENT, already????

by Anonymousreply 442October 13, 2018 3:16 AM

Go to Facebook and search for “Murder Rap Sesh with Kay and Jay”.

They have photos of the different homes they all lived in.

by Anonymousreply 443October 13, 2018 3:24 AM

Oh my word. Look at that shirt. Just look at it. Supposedly she got rid of all his clothing and bought him a new wardrobe because his old clothes sucked.

I don’t see how his old wardrobe could have been worse than THIS. I don’t even know where you could find a shirt like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444October 13, 2018 3:29 AM

I believe I make shirts like that r444.

by Anonymousreply 445October 13, 2018 3:53 AM

[quote]That blue teal shirt is horrible

the shirt is terrible, but it is aqua, not teal

this is teal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446October 13, 2018 4:21 AM

I wonder if there are more people who are going to come out of the woodwork between now and the trial who are going to have to admit to hooking up with Chris. The police are obviously going to go through every number on his phone, no matter how inconsequential, so there could be a lot of drama still to come.

by Anonymousreply 447October 13, 2018 6:04 AM

If you start this video at the 7 minute mark exactly, and watch the 3-4 minutes from there, you can see Shan’ann cracking, see some of the family dynamic, and hear about the kid’s laundry list of ailments.

Shan’ann seems stressed, Chris seems really fake, and the girls both have: “asthma”, “breathing issues”, had apparently just been at the hospital the night before for said breathing issues, had “viral pneumonia”, and CeCe had a nut allergy to “everything the family loved”: pistachio cookies, walnuts, etc.

Chris also is seen after giving the girls a “steam shower” and sounds annoyed that CeCe peed in the shower (if I heard that correctly).

They all seem miserable there and Shan’ann claims that she’s making Chris “do all the dishes” on that Saturday during his time off during the weekend from work.

I think because it was *such* a crappy day, Shan’ann and Chris’ “social media fakeness” was turned down a bit because even Shan’ann seemed overwhelmed and you see some of the real domestic situation there in the video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448October 13, 2018 8:01 AM

What an asshole, every memory those kids would have had of her would involve her basically narrating their every move while shouting , "Hi Brenda!, Hey Jill, are you making cookies?" and other inane shit instead of spending any quality time with them and hearing her say her kid has fucking pneumonia and she uses oils for them is obnoxious. And Chris is tubby and gross too, those long satin shorts are repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 449October 13, 2018 8:19 AM

Excuse me, r449, but Chris is going through a lot right now and doesn’t need your negativity.

He got enough of that from Shan’ann.

by Anonymousreply 450October 13, 2018 8:47 AM

The shirt is terrible but it is neither teal nor aqua. It's pale turquoise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451October 13, 2018 12:06 PM

R448, What really bugs me is how bitchy and condescending she was to Chris. If the roles were reversed and some guy was on video making sarcastic cracks about his wife’s intelligence and saying “go make me a sandwich” and telling the kids to smack her, there’d be outrage.

by Anonymousreply 452October 13, 2018 12:09 PM

Hahahaha. The Websleuths thread about this has been shut down.

by Anonymousreply 453October 13, 2018 2:58 PM

What, R453? WHY?

by Anonymousreply 454October 13, 2018 3:00 PM

The Websleuth moderator said,too many posters were not following posting guidelines. They will reopen the thread if “fresh news comes to light”.

by Anonymousreply 455October 13, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote]What really bugs me is how bitchy and condescending she was to Chris. If the roles were reversed and some guy was on video making sarcastic cracks about his wife’s intelligence and saying “go make me a sandwich” and telling the kids to smack her, there’d be outrage.

I agree. I've seen that double standard play out several times. I have a cousin on my mom's side whose husband at times be condescending and make jokes about her. I remember one of my uncles told him off about it a family gathering. Yet, another cousin who is female would do the same things to her ex-husband, but in a meaner way and nobody ever really called her out on it.

I do think Chris was driven crazy and snapped. He was monster to kill the family. However, annoyed me how people on Web Sleuths and on a couple of the Facebook groups would downplay a lot of the bitchy things Shanann said and did in her videos.

by Anonymousreply 456October 13, 2018 5:33 PM

No one seriously believes that the mother killed her daughters and then Chris strangled her in a fit of rage. But man, it's obvious that house was a hellhole. Between Shananarama correcting him every time he misspelled her name to her having one of those Thrive patches surgically attached to his scrotum, it was obvious Chris had had enough. I'll just bet she walked into the house after that last trip of hers and bitched at him because he'd neglected to buy enough glitter for their upcoming gender reveal party and he lost it.

by Anonymousreply 457October 13, 2018 6:29 PM

R434 is Trent Bolte. Jealous as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 458October 13, 2018 8:09 PM

R457, I really wish he’d just walked out as soon as she walked in. Shit, men walk away from their families every day.

He got in shape, he was getting sex and validation elsewhere and I really believe he had one foot out the door. Which is why I’m allowing for the possibility of her snapping. I don’t *think* she killed the kids, but if there were solid evidence, I wouldn’t be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 459October 13, 2018 9:17 PM

R416 et trolls, the DA and nobody else wants the autopsy results made public because doing so would create endless media speculation and contaminate the jury pool. I love how these days every frau on Facebook (and Websleuths) feels entitled to every bit of sensational news on demand.

by Anonymousreply 460October 13, 2018 10:35 PM

So why come here, frau at r460, since you already know everything and exactly what happened? Why not sit on your throne of knowing every fucking thing and get the fuck off this thread?

by Anonymousreply 461October 13, 2018 10:55 PM

So, what *was* wrong with Chris? He may have been hot, but even in the Thrive videos he seems to have zero personality...

These particular quotes from Chris’ high school teacher (who called Chris the “smartest student I ever had”) sort of sound like there was possibly something “off” about Watt’s personality even in high school:

“He remembered his former student as extremely introverted and quiet. Watts would sit in class and hardly say a word, Duty said.

"If you talked to him," he added, "he would talk to you. Often, I wondered why he was so withdrawn. He was very clean-cut, very respectful, very smart."

He remembers Watts as a great student because he could look at anything in the classroom, anything he was supposed to be learning, "and he had it. It didn't take but one time, and he had it. Didn't matter what it was."

Socially withdrawn but obsessive and with photographic memory and learning abilities: any chance he was on the spectrum in some way? Or does that sound like a type of “anti-social personality disorder”?

by Anonymousreply 462October 13, 2018 11:09 PM

Chris in high school below—it’s alleged online that Chris was voted “most likely to succeed” in his class in 2003 (not sure if it’s true or not)...

There are a few high school pics of him out there and—oddly—he seems to have the same flat expression and lack of smile in every single photo. Just a flat affect that comes across. And a darkness in the eyes. Was he angry? Depressed? Didn’t have normal emotions at all? I wonder.

Also: man, Chis has *always* looked old! Even in high school, he looked like he was in his late 20s...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463October 13, 2018 11:18 PM

He was surely most likely to pork up. And those frosty tips...

by Anonymousreply 464October 13, 2018 11:19 PM

This link has 3 other photos of Chris in high school related to the automotive competitions he participated in there (3 out of the 13 pictures here are of young Chris).

I tried to post them individually, but couldn’t find links for the individual pictures...

(Also: *why* does he seem so pissed off at that guard, in court, and in his mug shot, etc.? He looks downright offended. I mean, what did he *think* was going to happen when his wife and two little girls “disappeared” overnight/he killed them all? It’s kind of baffling...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465October 13, 2018 11:24 PM

Jesus, don't let Dan Peterson see those high school pics. His eyes look positively inbred.

by Anonymousreply 466October 13, 2018 11:37 PM

Watt’s high school pics kind of look like if things had things gone differently—even earlier—with Chris, he could have been a Columbine type school shooter or something....

by Anonymousreply 467October 13, 2018 11:59 PM

DL, does he have the dreaded “dead eyes”??

by Anonymousreply 468October 13, 2018 11:59 PM

That's stupid, R467.

by Anonymousreply 469October 14, 2018 12:10 AM

Shanann inherited making biting jokes from her mom. Remember when her mom was urging her granddaughter to hit Chris in the face "Hit him! Hit him!" during the pie game? I know that's the point of the game but it was creepy.

In one of the Plunder youtube videos taken in NC during their final visit, Cece is running around in the rain and enjoying it. Bella is afraid of the rain and stays on the porch. The rain shower stops and Bella apprehensively walks out into the yard. Shanann's mom yells, "It's gonna rain, Bella!!!"

WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 470October 14, 2018 12:31 AM

R462 and r463 Must you attempt to pathologize everyone?

Statistically, the percentage of the population suffering from true mental illness or a personality disorder is low.

Chris, in no way, appears to be "on the spectrum"! I hate to refer you to pop culture but that kid on The Good Doctor portrays a high functioning individual with autism (or Asperger's) very accurately. I know. I work with individuals with autism among others.

It is far more likely that Watts was in the closet. It can be very painful to attempt to live a false life.

If anyone had a Cluster B personality disorder it was Shan'ann. Loads of video evidence.

Not speculating on innocence or guilt, so don't get your panties in a big, sticky wad.

by Anonymousreply 471October 14, 2018 12:59 AM

I don't Shanann was clearing any money with Thrive, especially if it's true that the company only picked hotel charge and not transportation or food to those awful "Reward" sales conferences .

She said in a Valentine's Day video that she was making $1600/month for the girls' school(s) plus 2 car allowances at $600/each.

For all of the time she spent flogging Thrive non-stop and the total intrusion into their lives, it would have better if she was a SAHM who didn't work at all. They just needed to downsize, stop all MLMs, stop wild spending and send the kids to public pre-K and grammar schools.

by Anonymousreply 472October 14, 2018 1:14 AM

^^^ typo: i don't think

by Anonymousreply 473October 14, 2018 1:15 AM

I agree r471, it becomes incredibly boring when people start speculating on what mental disorder these people must have. Maybe they're just assholes. Everything happens for a reason, and sometimes that reason is you're stupid and make shitty choices.

by Anonymousreply 474October 14, 2018 1:28 AM

Can we discuss Trent Bolte's believability. I have been on the fence for awhile however, the more I have watched the utterly terrifying Shan'ann Thrive videos, the more I am starting to view Ms. Bolte as credible.

I mean, have you seen Shan'ann's lips or lack thereof? Can you imagine her teeth scraping against your member as she attempts to orally pleasure you? Trent's enormous and blubbery lips may have been a welcome change. Sometimes, we overcompensate, right?

I imagine Shan'ann initially had Chris on a beej schedule much like the sleep and nap schedule she had in place for the girls. It was probably a once a year - dreaded by Shan'ann - anniversary " gift" or something. The rule was Spit, No Swallow. My feverish imagination leads me to believe that this last gift went awry as Chris exploded into her mouth. HOW DARE HE? Well, as we all know, you don't mess with Queen Thrive. "No more treats for Chris!!!!" Hence, the gay affairs and the straight affairs as a cover began or accelerated.

Enter Trout Lips Trent. A man quivering with lust at the very sight of Chris's cock. A man who probaby had the lips enlarged to sharpen his oral skills which were considerable to begin with. A man who wuld get aroused just thinking about savoring and swallowing a huge, explosive load.

What a welcome surprise for Chris. The POLAR opposite of Shan'ann in every way, save the makeup. A man who would beg to pleasure Chris again and again.

Discuss. (GAYS ONLY, PLEASE).

by Anonymousreply 475October 14, 2018 1:31 AM

I find it incredibly interesting to speculate on the mental disorders of family killers and the women who marry them.

Maybe they’re just assholes who made shitty decisions is quite a facile way of pondering this case.

by Anonymousreply 476October 14, 2018 1:39 AM

I think speculating on whether they are bi-polar, etc. is as pointless as debating whether they are "on the spectrum". Who fucking cares? What made him snap in that instant, that's what's fascinating. If he is reduced to just being some psych dx then the story isn't even important because the reason is just "well, he's a sociopath".

by Anonymousreply 477October 14, 2018 1:42 AM

For r476. You are welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478October 14, 2018 1:48 AM

Please stop your meaningless bickering ^^^^!

My theory, above, is crucial to the girth of this case. Discuss.

- r475

by Anonymousreply 479October 14, 2018 1:59 AM

Chris doesn’t have an observable personality in the videos because Shanann didn’t allow that. SHE was the star and the director. He was the stagehand. The kids were props.

I really feel that Shanann targeted Chris because she could push him around and mold him to whatever she wanted. If the Websleuths VI was telling the truth (and I think that person was credible), she made fun of his clothing and threw it all away and bought him new stuff. She was always making him wear tee shirts she bought him.

But she really REALLY wanted an alpha male. My mother is like Shanann. Ball buster who’s never happy, henpecked her last partner until he was an empty shell who literally would not move a muscle until she told him what to do. Literally.

Before him, she’d had a partner who was an alpha and didn’t put up with her bullshit. She called him a “male chauvinist” and “macho pig”, but she missed him because “he knew his own mind” and she felt safe with him because he had boundaries. He pushed back and she had respect for him. She told me this.

It reminds me of “The Taming of the Shrew”...

by Anonymousreply 480October 14, 2018 2:21 AM

R475, you may very well be right.

I don’t find him very credible because he seems so hungry for attention, but who knows? You make a very good argument.

by Anonymousreply 481October 14, 2018 2:25 AM

I missed the whole first date thing except that Shanann said "Chris dressed like a skater boy."

Did she tell him that he was fat on their first date?

by Anonymousreply 482October 14, 2018 2:47 AM

Trent didn't always have those gigantic lips. Look back to the start of his Instagram. He claims that Chris gave him $1000 and bought makeup for him at Sephora. Part of that money must have been used for the lip filler and Trent went overboard.

by Anonymousreply 483October 14, 2018 2:49 AM

Thank you r481.

You are correct r483. Trent's brother claims that Chris bought the lip fillers for Ms. Bolte. So maybe it was Chris overcompensating for all those years with no-lips Frau-iest McFrau of Frauenville. Stellar blow jobs can make the strongest of us weak in judgement. Maybe Shan'ann McCunty found the receipts?

by Anonymousreply 484October 14, 2018 3:10 AM

Chris gave cash to Trent and used cash at Sephora. All in all, it was probably far less than the money Shanann spent on crap, MLMs, and the chiropractor.

by Anonymousreply 485October 14, 2018 3:13 AM

[quote]R457 No one seriously believes that the mother killed her daughters and then Chris strangled her in a fit of rage

I don’t necessarily rule it out. At least to entertain that scenario as Reasonable Doubt.

I mean....Shan’ann Was clearly unstable.

by Anonymousreply 486October 14, 2018 3:16 AM

[quote]R460 I love how these days every frau on Facebook (and Websleuths) feels entitled to every bit of sensational news on demand.

It’s funny, I find myself irritated that we don’t get EVRRY latest development, ON THE DOT, with COMPLETE transparency. And it’s like, “Calm the FUCK down, seething hordes! Do you all realize there’s AN INVESTIGATION under way??”

by Anonymousreply 487October 14, 2018 3:21 AM

R485. Good point. Though, Shan'ann was so fucking controlling, I imagine she knew, down to the cents, evey paycheck Chris brought in and was aware of any withdrawals.

Look at her claws in the video below! Now more than ever, I see her face morphing into a demon ala The Devil's Advocate. I first mentioned this phenomenon in Thread One.

She is every gay man's nightmare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488October 14, 2018 3:23 AM

I challenge anyone to hear, "Hi Guys. So..." a million times and NOT kill someone.

by Anonymousreply 489October 14, 2018 3:26 AM

Excuse me!

The deadly mantra was "Hey, guys. So..."

by Anonymousreply 490October 14, 2018 3:29 AM

Poo Shoes R461, I didn't say I knew anything. I said the powers that be don't want to disclose important evidence pre-trial because the publicity and rumor-mongering will create problems with jury selection. This is a common precaution. Now back to your YouTube channeling, Websleuthing, and general post-whoring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491October 14, 2018 3:30 AM

[quote]r475 Enter Trout Lips Trent. A man quivering with lust at the very sight of Chris's cock. A man who probaby had the lips enlarged to sharpen his oral skills which were considerable to begin with. A man who wuld get aroused just thinking about savoring and swallowing a huge, explosive load.

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

by Anonymousreply 492October 14, 2018 3:31 AM

There's no way Trout Lips was Chris' lover. The former is so repulsive, and Chris is so hunky.

by Anonymousreply 493October 14, 2018 3:33 AM

I have no difficulty believing that Shannan was emotionally abusive, but I'd be shocked if she killed the kids. His behavior afterwards is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 494October 14, 2018 3:35 AM

True r493, but what if [bold] this [/bold] was your alternative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495October 14, 2018 3:46 AM

Trent wasn't the only lover Chris had. Chris was banging men and women he met at work or via hookup apps like Tinder.

by Anonymousreply 496October 14, 2018 4:28 AM

R488 That mountain background in gone now --- it's all tacky houses crammed up against each other. They should have stayed in NC. Shanann's previous house was so much better. It had sunny rooms and hardwood floors. The neighboring houses weren't so close.

by Anonymousreply 497October 14, 2018 4:35 AM

All these negative comments about the victim and hardly none about the murderer is it simply women hating ? Because the few videos I have seen I think she is desperately lonely ( inviting internet strangers to a holiday dinner ) and unable to control her kids (she repeatedly asks her child to help her make cookies who doesn’t answer). By the way I’m a gay male who likes women just don’t want to have sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 498October 14, 2018 6:01 AM

No way was Watts giving Trout Lips money for Sephora. Watts was BROKE. Every penny he made went into that household.

Trout Lips wasn’t fucking Watts. Too hideous.

I think Watts was fucking some chick from work, and perhaps another married dude he met on some app.

by Anonymousreply 499October 14, 2018 6:16 AM

Chris was screwing/screwed at least 5 people (women and men) besides his wife in the last year.

Trent said Chris told him that he, too, had financial problems but gave him $1000 when Trent needed it.

by Anonymousreply 500October 14, 2018 6:29 AM

Tru Luv! ! !

by Anonymousreply 501October 14, 2018 6:31 AM

R498 Shanann may have been desperately lonely because most of her day was spent bossing her husband and children around, making them perform on camera for Thrive. It seems almost everyone she knew was part of her team and flogging Thrive crap or people posting on illness forums. It's said that she posted on 20 internet forums including ones for lupus, illnesses that the girls had and a suicide forum.

by Anonymousreply 502October 14, 2018 6:34 AM

If Trout Lips has been fucking Chris, he would have been approached by investigators immediately, and would have been asked to stay mum on the case, while in the investigation phase. He would have been considered a highly valuable source, and witness.

He’s a lying attention whore, and anyone who believes this trick doesn’t understand what a huge deal it is to not speak about the arrested suspect, or the case, due to jury contamination and other highly crucial things.

Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 503October 14, 2018 6:43 AM

Sorry r498, I don't agree with you at all. She would have had a better shot at controlling her kids if she maybe...I don't know, made fucking eye contact with them instead of yelling shit over her shoulder as she was constantly filming? And if she was lonely, go fucking join a book club, mommy and me, something that gets you out amongst people. I have a big problem with someone embarrassing their kids on the internet like that, for everyone to see. Those stupid fucking videos are on youtube and those kids would have probably gotten a lot of shit about it if their whacko dad didn't murder them. None are so blind as those who can't see and had Shan'ann turned off that camera and stopped trying to floss and maybe paid some attention to her life, she would have seen that her hubby was insane and unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 504October 14, 2018 6:52 AM

Oh and here is some commentary on the murderer; he was an asshole too, anyone that married into that shit and put up with it and then got it pregnant again, is an asshole. Sometimes we bring heartache on ourselves. I have no doubt that tubby fucker loved his role as the henpecked husband and enjoyed the sympathy pussy he could get. They both suck and it's too bad those kids had to die.

by Anonymousreply 505October 14, 2018 6:54 AM

R503 He was.

by Anonymousreply 506October 14, 2018 7:17 AM

R498, it’s not woman-hating. It’s viscerally disliking that kind of woman. (At least in my case.)

I don’t disagree that Shanann was lonely. There was a friend of hers from NC, Jeanna Dietz. She’s an RN who worked at the hospital where Shanann worked in the call center (I’m guessing Jeanna helped her get that job). Shanann also nannied for the Dietz family in NC and the Wattses followed them to CO any lived with the Dietzes when they first moved to CO. Sounds like a damn good friend.

Had you ever heard of Jeanna Dietz? She’s barely mentioned anywhere in discussion of this case. I think it’s because Shanann dumped her when she got mixed up with the Thrive zombies. If Shan wasn’t making money off you, there wasn’t time for you.

The cult was supposed to be her new social circle, but I do think it was a den of thieves and superficial as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 507October 14, 2018 4:40 PM

Shanann was nanny to Jeanna’s kids. The two stayed in touch after Shanann moved in from that job.

by Anonymousreply 508October 14, 2018 5:27 PM

^moved on from that Job

by Anonymousreply 509October 14, 2018 5:28 PM

MLMs do change friendships over time. It' possible that SW and Jeanna stayed friends, but the friendship may have a changed a bit if Jeanna wasn't buying products from SW or Jeanna may known all along that Thrive products were bullshit and didn't want to get mixed with that part of SW's life.

I have friends who are involved with MLMs. A couple of them have full time jobs and the MLM stuff is just a side gig to them and they don't pressure anyone to buy or join the companies. A few others are often difficult because when they aren't making enough sales, they complain on social media sites about how no one wants to support their "businesses".

by Anonymousreply 510October 14, 2018 6:59 PM

WTF are these videos? Who wants to watch her flipping through a recipe book saying Umm over and over? I mean at the time they were filmed. After the fact, as a glimpse into this nightmare household, they are fascinating. Sad, but also fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 511October 14, 2018 8:07 PM

Yeah r511 and that's part of it too, this whole Kardashian culture makes people think they are interesting and people want to see everything they do and hang on their every word. Just look at Shan'ann's wretched nails and thrive patches and you can see she was wanting to be some kind of influencer or whatever those vermin are called.

by Anonymousreply 512October 14, 2018 8:40 PM

I believe Shanann was still friends with jeanna. If you look on her fb she commented about this case and when they were missing. I believe Jeanna moved, at least from the house Chris and Shanann lived in when they moved to CO. So maybe they weren’t living close to each other anymore, and just grew distant. Also Shanann was at different stage in life than Jeanna (her kids are older) so I wouldn’t say it all had to do with Thrive.

by Anonymousreply 513October 14, 2018 11:10 PM

Did anyone save that pic of Chris that showed his armpits? I don't want to have to go through all 1,263 threads.

by Anonymousreply 514October 14, 2018 11:24 PM

I’ve known people in MLMs. I never get involved. I don’t purchase products, nor do I listen to the sales pitches.

People who know me well, know better than to hit me up with that sort of thing. I enjoy saving money. It’s not that I won’t spend money, but I don’t spend it often. My wardrobe is average, with some very nice classic items that were pricey, I drive a Toyota, and I do my own mani-pedis at home, occasionally getting them done professionally.

That being said, the one thing that I’ve noticed is that the women who I know that are into MLMs, all live beyond their means. All of them. MLMs attract a certain type of person. The women I know who are into this are all decent people, but they’re always strapped for cash, and they all get involved with inappropriate partners.

by Anonymousreply 515October 15, 2018 2:04 AM

This video lists Shan'ann's accountant. Shan'ann used her to do their taxes for 14 years. I believe she has some stories to tell.

Just as an aside, this woman was insane and her hands were vile and disgusting. Fat, ridiculous nails.

Foreshadowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516October 15, 2018 3:28 AM

She offers referrals to her “amazing accountant” yet is facing foreclosure on her home.

I’ll go elsewhere, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 517October 15, 2018 4:17 AM

In one of the videos where Shanann is visibly pregnant with Nico and wearing a Thrive patch, she says that the patches are "doctor approved." She must have meant by the corporate Thrive "doctor." No legitimate doctor would approve a pregnant woman with lupus wearing those patches, drinking the shakes, eating Thrive bars and foods or taking the supplements. Why would a pregnant woman be wearing a weight-loss patch? It's insane.

Thrive is full of caffeine and contains bitter orange. Bitter orange is an herb that contains synephrine, which is very similar to the banned ephedra. Ephedra can raise your blood pressure and cause you to have a stroke or heart attack. I remember the case of a 30-something woman who died of a heart attack after her trainer at a gym franchise (Equinox?) recommended that she take ephedra.

80% of the Thrive women promoters are overweight. It's hard to tell with Shanann because a cell phone adds weight and those hideous MLM LuluRoe leggings, oversized t-shirts and blouses with the keyhole shoulders would make anyone look bad.

I wonder whether Shanann wanted to get pregnant, so she wouldn't have the pressure to lose weight using the scam Thrive products.

A woman who had threesomes w/ Chris and Shanann (three times) said that Shanann wasn't into it and seemed to have been pushed into it by Chris. This woman dais when Shanann got pregnant with Nico, Shanann told Chris she didn't want to swing anymore.

There was a poster at WS who talked about revelations that will come out about drug use, swinging, etc. Of course, he was run off by the WS women. Now the whole Watts forum is shut down due to fighting. It will only reopen when something new hits the press.

Why would the DA not want the autopsy reports made public but the defense doesn't care? Would it be that drugs were found in Shanann's body like cocaine or the crap from the Thrive? Would it be that her fake fingernails made marks on the girls' necks? Chris is going to use her nails to try to prove his theory of the case. It won't work. He most likely wrapped her hands around the girls' necks after he strangled them and intentionally made nail marks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518October 15, 2018 4:21 AM

Wow r518!!!! That’s a fascinating theory, I’m curious to see if your Faux Fingernail Fixing of the crime scene comes into play. That would be something, and it will also he something if there are drugs in her system.

But that’s the funny thing about crime, is that all of these things can be simultaneously true and he still killed them all. Like maybe she was snorting rails.....and she had a coke-rage fight with him and he fucking killed her. Have you ever been in a Coke-rage fight? It’s not Candyland.....

by Anonymousreply 519October 15, 2018 4:52 AM

r518 That's crazy about them being swingers, I saw some video of them at a Thrive getaway and it had a really weird, rave-like vibe so it wouldn't surprise me. I was thinking they didn't want toxicology results out because it would not paint Shanann in a sympathetic light. It seemed like she was on more than just Thrive stimulants, probably pain pills.

by Anonymousreply 520October 15, 2018 4:56 AM

Snorting rails?

by Anonymousreply 521October 15, 2018 10:40 AM

A friend of his posted in fb group that Shanann used to message his friends on his fb account selling thrive. No wonder he got rid of fb. He was probably sick of the talk of it and of her whole life being about it. The timing actually does make sense to me now. She went on another stupid thrive function and he was over it. I think he decided at that moment he was done. I just wish he would have left girls alone.

Also, he friend said that everyone could see he was bisexual and a pushover. Lots of interesting info from his friend.

by Anonymousreply 522October 15, 2018 11:26 AM

R522, which group? I’m on a few, but stick the the big crazy one because there’s only so much shanann-worship I can stomach.

Agree with everything you said.

by Anonymousreply 523October 15, 2018 1:15 PM

It’s tempting to read too much into her FB videos and conclude that Chris was a fabulous father. No doubt he was henpecked and - dare I say - emotionally abused.

But let’s remember that Shanann wanted to present him a certain way. She was all #bossbabe and #myhusbandisbetterthanyours. If she were crafting an image, she’d want to show a hot husband who was helpful (if clumsily so) but not better than her (because she was supermom).

In reality, I think she really DID do the heavy lifting and he was checked out emotionally. He did what he did because she told him to.

by Anonymousreply 524October 15, 2018 1:21 PM

It’s the Chris Watts - Accused Killer group. Search for a post by Regan and it has all the ss

by Anonymousreply 525October 15, 2018 1:51 PM

I could maybe almost get the attraction to someone who killed their wife, if you are a damaged person. But it's repulsive to see so many fawn for a man who killed his children (or any children really)

by Anonymousreply 526October 15, 2018 2:09 PM

This video is so awkward to me. I just feel uncomfortable watching it and I can sense Chris was not comfortable doing lives and in front of camera. He just seems so fake and putting on an act. Honestly I would feel same way doing lives and seem to be more private like Chris was. Just is an interesting video because he is actually somewhat interacting in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527October 15, 2018 2:40 PM

Thanks, r525! I find that person credible. Saying what everyone else said.

by Anonymousreply 528October 15, 2018 3:53 PM

How do you do the reply to a previous comment? Sorry I can’t figure it out

by Anonymousreply 529October 15, 2018 4:03 PM

Once again, this thread has turned into FRAU central. Mostly UBER FRAU blocked posts.

This is a GAY forum, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 530October 15, 2018 7:20 PM

What are you winging about? Post whatever you want.

by Anonymousreply 531October 15, 2018 7:34 PM

R530 I stay the hell out of threads where I don’t belong. I’m not polluting the gay ones. This one’s about a hot (possibly psycho) husband and cunty wife.

That’s MY wheelhouse.

by Anonymousreply 532October 15, 2018 8:07 PM

R529, type R followed by the number of the poster.

No space between letter and numbers

by Anonymousreply 533October 15, 2018 9:21 PM

Is Chris really smart enough to premeditate anything? It seems his plan was poorly conceived and executed, at least as far as covering his tracks. So I have to believe he snapped when his wife came home from her trip and most likely started bitching at him about something. Then he killed his daughters, thinking he would be able to hide the bodies and have plausible deniability. Of course, he couldn't guess her frau friend would be so up in his ass so soon.

by Anonymousreply 534October 15, 2018 9:28 PM

Yup, r534. I think that’s what happened, too. It actually was a good hiding place for bodies and that part had probably occurred to him.

Although what troubles me is that the houses were so close together. Wouldn’t someone have screamed? A neighbor would have heard...

by Anonymousreply 535October 15, 2018 9:36 PM

I agree with R534’s take too. He had five weeks away from the screw, and there was no turning back after that.

The girls were probably easy to overpower. I think he most likely smothered them in their sleep.

Shanann was probably overpowered. He has his hands wrapped around her neck before she had a chance to scream.

by Anonymousreply 536October 15, 2018 11:17 PM

R536, I think he must have knocked Shanann out first. She would have fought back, and he didn’t have any visible scratches.

by Anonymousreply 537October 15, 2018 11:38 PM

He did have some scratches I thought? In that interview on his porch?

by Anonymousreply 538October 15, 2018 11:49 PM

R533 so simple, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 539October 15, 2018 11:50 PM

R538, he had a small red mark on his neck. It’s possible she did it. But with those nails, she would have been grabbing at his hands on her neck, IMO. If he took her from behind, especially.

I’m not ruling anything out, of course. No doubt he could have overpowered her, but I still think she could have inflicted damage if she’d been conscious.

And I’m not arguing with YOU. I just enjoy the exercise I’d arguing theories. Not wedded to any single one.

by Anonymousreply 540October 16, 2018 2:36 AM

I’m sorry only stupid people think Chris is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 541October 16, 2018 12:02 PM

Does anyone know more about Shanann’s relationship with her in-laws? I know on webslueths the VI aid they had issues and I heard the mother in law and sister in law didn’t go to their wedding. Does anyone know if this is true? I did see a pic of their wedding party and his sister wasn’t a bridesmaid so I could see it being true.

If their relationship was strained I can see why the timing of this happened when it did. Girls just got back from 6 weeks in NC where part of time was a blowup with in-laws about nuts. I bet Chris confronted Shan’ann about a divorce and she threatened Chris that he would never see kids if they did divorce. He might have thought he was saving the girls from her by killing them as well. I am not saying it is right whatsoever but I wonder if that is his logic. I think there is much more drama behind the scenes that we don’t know about.

by Anonymousreply 542October 16, 2018 12:08 PM

R542, that sounds about right. And if he killed Shanann, he knew that he’d go to jail and the girls would be raised by Shanann’s trash parents and he’d never see them again. So he thought killing them was the answer.

Just spitballing here.

by Anonymousreply 543October 16, 2018 1:14 PM

If you use the block icon on one frau-ish post, about 20 posts in a row disappear.

As I expected, one delusional Frau talking to herself.

by Anonymousreply 544October 16, 2018 7:09 PM

Chris was most likely not aware that Shanann had an Amazon gift registry.

He could have been the recipient of an Amazon “For You Dad” gift card in the amount of $10 - $2,000.

Won’t he be pissed when he finds out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545October 16, 2018 11:16 PM

R542. The Verified Insider on WS who is from Chris' side wouldn't talk about the relationship between the two families when asked. She also disputed the nut incident at Chris' moms house that at first sounded really horrible and mean. Shanann complained about her mother-in-law on the internet forum about kids with nut allergies.

Chris' VI said that Bella was eating a Drumstix ice cream cone. It did not have any nuts. It just had been manufactured in a ice cream factory where they make other ice creams with nuts.

Shanann vowed never to go back inside her MIL's house. (Chris' parents are divorced).

To me, this seem to add a whole bunch of stress. I'm hoping it wasn't the final straw that made Chris start thinking about killing his family.

I read a while back that Chris' mom blamed Shanann for taking Chris away from NC to CO.

Two members of Chris' family sell or at least use Thrive.

The VI said that it was Shanann who was the narcissist and not Chris. She said when she was told of the murders, she thought to herself, "What has she done now?!" (meaning Shanann).

The VIs on both sides get run off from WS because they are bashed by the opposing group of posters. Some many topics are forbidden from being discussed, it's ridiculous (like the viability of Thrive's business, the nut incident at the MIL's house, parenting style of both Watts, mental status of both Watts, mentioning other cases like this), etc.

The threads were always shut down due to WS-infighting and now the forum is closed until there is new news because the fights tied up the mods from moderating other forums.

The WS women don't seem to understand gay hookups, gay relationships or why Chris was screwing around with men and women when he had Shanann.

by Anonymousreply 546October 17, 2018 8:46 AM

R545. Chris never would have received the money anyway. He only would have received 3 new t-shirts with dorky sayings.

by Anonymousreply 547October 17, 2018 8:49 AM

The WS Verified Insider (Chris' side) said that he had told Shanann several times that he wanted to separate and that he had deleted his FB because Shanann kept posting about her lovey-dovey husband even after they had talked about separating. it made Chris mad.

by Anonymousreply 548October 17, 2018 8:52 AM

On the above posted video in which Chris talks in front of computer...two things:

1. There was something chilling about him when he was silent, a darkness, juxtaposed with sudden smile or comment. Something is off and

2. All he said wa it’s really good, but the raised eyebrows and the expression on his face was funny, and seemed very gay face. He was doting, patient husband and then a bit queeny popped up. Anyone notice?

Shanann just seemed really slow and dull. If she were in front of you talking your eyes would glaze over immediately, or stare in wonder, is she really like this? Thrive, thrive, all the way thrive!!!

by Anonymousreply 549October 17, 2018 12:19 PM

And yet r548, he knocked her up...he is one of those fuckers I talked about earlier, the man who loves to be the martyr, they henpecked hubby that everyone feels bad for. I think I hate him more than her in this one, why the fuck did he impregnate her if he wanted out so bad?

by Anonymousreply 550October 17, 2018 2:46 PM

Supposedly, she claimed HE wanted another kid -- a boy -- and that's why she got knocked up.

The thing that's gotten so many fraus in a tizzy about this case is that a seemingly normal guy just up and killed his pregnant wife and two kids. So they're all wondering, could my hubby do that to ME?

I think anyone could look at Scott Peterson and see that something was off about that guy. He seemed emotionless. Laci did all of the heavy emotional lifting in that relationship. But Chris' married life was well-documented through social media and he seemed like a typical person. You have to ask yourself: What happened to make him do that?

by Anonymousreply 551October 17, 2018 4:25 PM

R551. What happened?! He heard the phrase, "Hey, guys. So..." a billion times, they had serious financial problems, lived beyond their means, and were stuck in at least 2 MLM pyramid schemes that weren't earning money despite his wife being on the phone endlessly flogging them. He and his daughters were used as props for videos, bossed around and humiliated in front of strangers, there were never-ending illnesses + doctor appointments, and he wanted to have sex with other women and men. He snapped.

by Anonymousreply 552October 17, 2018 5:06 PM

If that's the case, r552, we would have murders taking place all around us.

by Anonymousreply 553October 17, 2018 5:39 PM

The Watts remind me of Updike’s “The Witches of Eastwick”. Clyde Gabriel is so sick of his wife humiliating him and berating him and yakking incessantly that he bashes her skull in with a fireplace poker. He feels immense relief and then hangs himself.

He didn’t kill their children, who were college age.

by Anonymousreply 554October 17, 2018 6:20 PM

Nice Updike ref r554! If only he could have just had the ladies make his wife spit out pins and dust bunnies, she would have finally shut up.

by Anonymousreply 555October 17, 2018 6:23 PM

what is amazing to me in those plunder videos is seeing how much she is buying into this game of "pretend." Pretending to be a professional businesswoman, pretending thrive products actually do anything, pretending she has the power to make her mother-in-law healthy via Thrive products, pretending to be over-worked and multi-tasking...… she had drunk her own Kool-Aid. It's like watching a 5 year old play house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556October 18, 2018 4:16 AM

There's a thread on reddit where people have listed MLMs that she was involved in or had interest in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557October 18, 2018 5:11 AM

Yes the “hey guys, so...” could have been switched up a little.

by Anonymousreply 558October 18, 2018 5:21 AM

Watching Shanann on video is like watching the Judy Miller Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559October 19, 2018 12:11 AM

It looks like the FB group that was recommended by a DLer earlier has shut down.

Can someone confirm this? I asked to be a member and never heard back. Now I don't see it.

it was called: chris watts - accused killer of shanann watts and children

can someone tell me what are the best forums (anywhere) to sleuth out the case and hear all rumors without people constantly referring to the oil tanks and that shanann wasn't bitchy to her husband and girls?

TIA

by Anonymousreply 560October 19, 2018 2:23 AM

R560 it’s still there and very active. It’s not a secret group so you should be able to find it unless they blocked you. There is a Roger guy who runs a Mock Trial: Chris Watts group who acts like he has inside info but seems to be batshit crazy. He has screenshots of Cindy Watts messaging him but not sure I believe him that it’s real.

by Anonymousreply 561October 19, 2018 2:33 AM

[quote]R557 There’s a thread on reddit...

Most of us are grown adults, and don’t go to Reddit (or 4chan and the like)

by Anonymousreply 562October 19, 2018 3:03 AM

Thanks, R561

Which FB forum is the really crazy one where they were threatening to doxx people?

i see the other group's posts now but there still is a weird warning when i search for it under groups

by Anonymousreply 563October 19, 2018 5:09 AM

The Watt Reddit forums are boring and highly moderated now like WS. There's no real discussion or sleuthing.It's just women talking about their being abused in the past (parents, Bfs, husbands).

by Anonymousreply 564October 19, 2018 5:11 AM

Our favorite amateur sleuth / life coach has a new video up.

She never quite gets to the point in this one, but I do like that she always seems just slightly drunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565October 19, 2018 5:30 AM

I'll admit that I've become addicted to watch the drunk life coach's videos on the Watts family. There is another youtube vlogger whose videos on the Watts case are entertaining because she calls out both Chris and Shanann on their bs.

by Anonymousreply 566October 19, 2018 3:28 PM

This was provided some nice insight into the inner workings of Chris Watts' mind, I think. And maybe Dan Peterson, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567October 19, 2018 5:05 PM

Goddamn, that braying Lawn Guyland frau is almost as annoying as Shanannananabooboo.

by Anonymousreply 568October 19, 2018 9:38 PM

We'll get to see Chris a month from today when he is due back in court. I predict a paunch, bad skin and a hairline that has receded further.

by Anonymousreply 569October 20, 2018 12:44 AM

R568 She's New Jersey trash.

by Anonymousreply 570October 20, 2018 2:21 AM

R526, I don’t see the attraction to a killer of adults and/or children as a healthy set of emotional responses.

The man is a murderer, plain and simple. His crime is especially heinous because he killed his two daughters, and unborn son, but killing the pregnant wife is equally heinous.

There’s no loophole here. He’s a murderer, and deserves to rot in jail, unless proven otherwise, which I strongly doubt will be the outcome here.

by Anonymousreply 571October 20, 2018 3:17 AM

R540, I wonder if those nails were hers, or acrylics? All doctors advise women who are pregnant, or attempting to get pregnant, or nursing, to stop using acrylics.

If they were self adhesives, they would have easily popped up during a struggle.

He might have drugged her, then killed her. Same with the girls.

Has anyone here mentioned that allegedly, the security cams place Chris at the oil tanker before Shannan got home? I read that on some website, either Reddit or WS. Probably Reddit, since I despise WS. I wonder if that’s accurate?

by Anonymousreply 572October 20, 2018 3:35 AM

r572, no evidence at this point that the girls were murdered before Shan'ann since the prosecution wants the autopsies sealed. Outside of unsubstantiated rumors and gossip, we really don't have any evidence to go on that says he killed the girls, so will have to wait awhile until this all comes out at trial.

by Anonymousreply 573October 20, 2018 3:45 AM

Blahblahblah r573, it’s more fun to speculate.

by Anonymousreply 574October 20, 2018 3:57 AM

Okay, I think Shan'ann killed the girls.

by Anonymousreply 575October 20, 2018 4:05 AM

Well said, R556, I noticed that too. That ridiculous Bluetooth neckband was part of her faux business attire. She was a jabbering MLMer 24/7. One scheme after another. She probably tucked a Thrive protein bar in Chris’ lunch box everyday and sent him off to work with a Thrive shake in that special shake container. There was no escape. No moments of peace.

If the autopsies, cctv, and other things show Chris killed the girls the day before, I think a case could be made that he did it to spare the girls from Shan’ann.

by Anonymousreply 576October 20, 2018 4:49 AM

R572, I prefer to think that they were all drugged before being killed.

Shanann has her nails done at a salon. Apparently she did her own eyebrows; I think there’s video of her painting them on. Speaking of which: BOTOX. Her face was stuffed full of it. Watch the videos. Her face barely moves. Once in a long while she raises them a millimeter or two. Her eyes don’t crinkle when she smiles. The only thing on her face that is animated is her endlessly flapping mouth.

Also, women are advised to not use hair dye during pregnancy. I think it’s okay to have highlights where the chemicals don’t touch the scalp, but all-over dye isn’t. Unless she used the all-natural stuff from the health food store. Looks like she used shoe polishbut I hope it was Clairol because I hate to think of a professional doing that.

by Anonymousreply 577October 20, 2018 5:36 AM

Why should pregnant women not have acrylic nails? Every high-maintenance frau I know has acrylic nails and that didn't change when thy were knocked up.

by Anonymousreply 578October 20, 2018 5:41 AM

R578, the skin is the largest organ, and it absorbs chemicals that pass to the bloodstream. Whatever a woman ingests or inhales is passed to the fetus via shared blood supply.

Some people err on the side of caution and try to diminish the load of chemicals to which they expose the fetus. We don’t KNOW what effect these compounds have. It’s unethical to test the effect toluene or ammonia (or anything else!) on a pregnant woman or a developing fetus. Maybe it’s nothing; pregnant women have been dyeing their hair and wearing nail polish for a long time and there aren’t conclusive links to adverse effects — yet. But doctors used to tell women (my MIL swore it) that smoking was fine during pregnancy.

Who the fuck knows. What I do know is that long nails can scratch a baby and unless you’re scrubbing under those nails with a scrub brush and betadine after a poopy diaper change, there is fecal bacteria growing under them. Lovely.

by Anonymousreply 579October 20, 2018 6:37 AM

Chris wouldn't have any defensive wounds if Shanann's hands were too busy strangling the kids.

by Anonymousreply 580October 20, 2018 4:02 PM

“I think a case can be made that he did it spare the girls from Shan’ann”

This makes no sense R576.

There is no justification for killing those children. Even if they show reasonable doubt that he killed his daughters, he admitted to killing his wife. He’s getting prison time for sure and the POS will be lucky if he’s not sentenced to life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 581October 20, 2018 4:54 PM

R581, I, too, believe he’s in jail for the rest of his life. While I believe he killed them all, I’m anxious to hear the defense’s case. It should be a doozy.

by Anonymousreply 582October 20, 2018 7:04 PM

Fat Frau troll Mandy Harrell trolls the fb group relentlessly. Now she has written a letter to the ACLU saying that the FB group is demanding his release. It's pretty funny but not at all subtle. She's like a tackier Dan Peterson.

by Anonymousreply 583October 20, 2018 7:11 PM

Is this the same Mandy that got Shanann involved in the whole Thrive scam and introduced her to pedicures and perhaps the fake nails?

by Anonymousreply 584October 20, 2018 7:18 PM

typo: who not that. Shanann talks about a Mandy in the video where she's sitting outside on a porch where she also talks about meeting Chris.

by Anonymousreply 585October 20, 2018 7:20 PM

R149

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586October 20, 2018 7:21 PM

My ears are ringing ya'll. Tot dad needs to frrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587October 20, 2018 7:22 PM

One of Shanann's last Thrive team dinners...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588October 20, 2018 7:24 PM

No r584, I don't think she knows any of the players but she has a crush on Chris and likes to piss people off. Her nails are atrocious though.

by Anonymousreply 589October 20, 2018 7:27 PM

How do those heifers on the left in r588 convince people to buy Thrive?

by Anonymousreply 590October 20, 2018 7:30 PM

Some people think the behavior of the 2 Watts girls signal that they were being sexually abused. Shanann calls for Chris to go stop them.

To me, it just looks like they like the feel of the water spout (masturbation) but I've never been sexually abused. What do DL sex abuse victims or experts think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591October 20, 2018 7:32 PM

This psychic gets the vibe that Chris was at least sexually abusing Bella. The psychic thinks that Shanann came home from the AZ trip and saw him in the baby monitor abusing Bella and that's what caused the fatal fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592October 20, 2018 7:35 PM

R588 They are eating at the Cajun restaurant, Mulate's, in New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 593October 20, 2018 7:38 PM

Some of the Reddit comments made me laugh. One woman points out that Chris is wearing his wedding ring on his right hand in the videos and she thinks that is strange. I guess she didn't notice that the text on the Watts' t-shirts is flipped. The poster must not have a smart phone with a camera. lol.

by Anonymousreply 594October 20, 2018 7:43 PM

We all know that when someone wants to lose weight, they order battered fried food and dip it in a creamy dip.

by Anonymousreply 595October 20, 2018 7:45 PM

Weight loss is not determined by exercise or food consumption r595, but rather pre-ordained by thyroids.

by Anonymousreply 596October 20, 2018 7:49 PM

Heeeeyyy Guuuuyyys! I'm super excited to talk to you guys, hey Mandy! I'm a hot mess right now, my hair is looking a hot mess down here, I'm so excited I have my black labels! Every day is a black label day when you are a corpse! These Thrive bars are amazing, I'm super excited! Hey, Theresa, Hey Dan Peterson! Don't forget to slap on a bunch of black labels, Dan, when you fuck my husband! Make sure you knock him out with some THRIVE REST so he won't strangle you after!

by Anonymousreply 597October 20, 2018 7:50 PM

R588’s video illustrates two things:

FATTIES GONNA FAT

and

Shanann’s camera spends a lot of time on Chris Miller and his showing off. Being one of the only men with an outgoing personality, I bet he was drowning in fatgirl pussy. Shanann was probably the best thing at that table. If they weren’t banging, I think Shanann really wanted to.

I recognize the Mean Girl tactic of catching your girl on camera while she’s got food in her mouth. Wasn’t it Jackie Kennedy who only ate tiny morsels in public because she was terrified of being photographed while eating, and looking like a feeding hog?

by Anonymousreply 598October 20, 2018 7:52 PM

r597 W&W! Holy shit, I like that she warns Dan of his propensity to strangle after sex. Glad she's finally in those size 0's she coveted.

by Anonymousreply 599October 20, 2018 7:55 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 600October 20, 2018 9:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!