Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THRIVING For Justice. Hot Dad Chris Watts Saga Part 9

Continue

Related Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 21, 2018 10:45 PM

Part 9 already! Hoo wee!

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2018 2:17 AM

We need Dan Peterson to come in and let us know all the shirts and mugs he has made.

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2018 2:50 AM

“When reached by The Daily Beast, the man’s brother said the story was true. “I know my brother saw a different side of ‘loving’ Chris Watts,” the sibling said, adding that Chris “gave my brother his first lip botox injection.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2018 2:54 AM

ha! wow, this gets more and more sordid. Also, Trent is unattractive with a not good body.

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2018 2:55 AM

This evening while I was mending my truss, with fishing line, it hit me! CROSS STITCH CHRIS! Well I could not even finish, when I had already found myself rummaging through Mother's sewing baskets. Hernia be damned, I was on a MISSION or a CHRISSION as all my friends here would say THRIVING for our beau. Anywho, I got on my Dell computer, and whipped up a cross stitch pattern of ours truly! Several hours later, I have managed to locate most of the embroidery floss I needed. Sadly I am a few colors short. Tomorrow when I take Mother for her wash and set, I will go to craft store for the rest.

Should any of you be interested, I have attached my very own CSC pattern. It will give us something to focus our energy on, during our downtime of trying to save the life, and REPUTATION of Chris! His legacy currently being smeared by that AWFUL Truvada Trent, who in my opinion is giving the gay community a bad name!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2018 4:07 AM

Dan, that's truly a lovely thing! Will you be doing his whole body? Don't forget to pick up Steeler's yellow for his shorts and matte black for his tattoos!

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2018 4:14 AM

[quote]Lance Alfonso, who played recreational football with Chris when they were growing up in North Carolina, said the accused murderer “was someone who wouldn’t hurt a fly.” “I’ve never seen him ever get angry at anybody, even on the football field,” Alfonso added.

I wonder if Lance was Chris' first, he seemed to have known him well.

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2018 4:15 AM

Lance Alfonso is such a gay pron star name!

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2018 4:18 AM

[quote]“I’ve never seen him ever get angry at anybody..."

That's something. To never get angry at anyone.

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2018 4:21 AM

Well R6 , I had sketched up several ideas, but considering this is going to be 4 square feet, I decided to keep it as simple as I could. Thank you, for your input! Please feel free to add on your own personal touches, to customize your very own Cross Stitch Chris. I do wish I could have included "Steelers Yellow" because it is a fantastic idea!

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2018 4:22 AM

Can someone fill me in? I missed the part where Chris is "hot."

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2018 4:24 AM

Wait, is Dan Peterson the new BILL TAYLOR?

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2018 4:40 AM

R12 Betterer, Dan is very productive and handy with a needle

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2018 5:27 AM

Reposted from previous thread: That No One's Spoken Up Speaks Volumes = Group Sabotage??

========================================================================

[bold]ALERT: OUTRIGHT THIEVERY![/bold]

I had Chris' quilt almost finished this morning, all the different squares we've discussed good to go and basted into place, but when I came back from dinner...it had been STOLEN!

[italic]Which one of you bitches WAS IT ? ? ?[/italic]

I had come to think we were all working together to save Hot Top Pop. But now I see it's a virtual FEEDING FRENZY around Our Chris, and it's every DL-er for themselves.

Is that really what we've become?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2018 6:31 AM

[quote]the sibling said, adding that Chris “gave my brother his first lip botox injection.”

Well now this is horse shit. You don't get botox injections in your lips or your mouth would be frozen. Does he mean filler? Or does he not know what the fuck he's talking about because he's making it up?

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2018 7:02 AM

He's making it up. Both of those freaks are crazy. I wish the FBI would investigate them already and arrest them for crimes against nature.

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2018 7:08 AM

I grew up deeply closeted in North Carolina. It's just not fair I didn't meet anyone like Chris as a role model.

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2018 7:09 AM

R14 honey, I was at Mothers. We always have weekends together. Around 7pm, I was busy finding embroidery floss for my Cross Stitch Chis. I had plans to hang it in my den, giving it pride of place above the mantel. However since the positive reinforcement quilt is now stolen, I shall offer up my 4 square foot needle point of Chris. I think it can be a good focal point for the quilt. I also have many extra t-shirts we can use for patches!

Have you asked that AWFUL Trent creature? I was speaking to the maintenance man of our HOA, and he stated that he and his crew had seen what appeared to be a screeching harpy, with brassy hair, and possibly going to into anaphylaxis, due to the size of its mouth. They were too frightened to find out any more. HOWEVER, my first thought that is was TRENT sleazing around the neighborhood after learning of our grassroots campaign for the freedom and well being of Chris!

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2018 7:22 AM

Chrissy called me for some hootchi kootchie but I was busy with a client, …. his hungry hole needed tendin to and am I to blame for the mess...if only I had fed his need he might not have...…

o dear lord forgive me.

I feels awfull

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2018 7:36 AM

I'm wondering if I should Google this guy to see what he did/didn't do.

Worth it?

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2018 8:43 AM

Dear god, Chris watts in dire need of comfort!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2018 11:47 AM

by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2018 11:49 AM

R3 "When reached by The Daily Beast, the man’s brother said the story was true. “I know my brother saw a different side of ‘loving’ Chris Watts,” the sibling said, adding that Chris “gave my brother his first lip botox injection.”

Are these the Bolte brothers again? Trent ask his protective brother. I call total BS. Botox is not for lip injections. They use filler in lips. Common mistake by someone who does not know anything about what they re talking about. This is silly and stupid. Fame heaux.

by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2018 12:00 PM

I loathe Trent Bolte and his "brother". Please disappear. Why do they get so much press?

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2018 12:06 PM

It's not as if Chris can sue those horrible Boltes for defamation, he has enough going on. "Botox injections" in the lips? Lies and that is not even a proper procedure. Come on now! The Daily Beast should know better. The writer could have at least said that was incorrect and fishy. It's more fishy than Trent Bolte's trout pout. Stop it, Trent Bolte! #defamationofcharacter

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2018 12:10 PM

R16 Yes! That dreadful Chris Bolte and his hellspawn sibling #defamationofcharacter

by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2018 12:21 PM

I love the title of this thread. #freechriswatts

by Anonymousreply 27September 1, 2018 12:22 PM

Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 1, 2018 12:30 PM

He’s ugly

by Anonymousreply 29September 1, 2018 12:34 PM

R29 A lot of us think Chris is very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 30September 1, 2018 12:35 PM

Mail your love letters to: Christopher Lee Watts Offender ID: 360519 Weld County Jail 2110 O Street. Greeley, CO 80631.

(All mail received at the jail is screened.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 1, 2018 12:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 1, 2018 2:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 1, 2018 2:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 1, 2018 2:05 PM

Chris should have been a model.

by Anonymousreply 35September 1, 2018 2:09 PM

I love him biting his lip. So sexy.

by Anonymousreply 36September 1, 2018 2:11 PM

King of Hearts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 1, 2018 2:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 1, 2018 2:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2018 2:31 PM

Shanann’s “Cinderella” closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2018 2:34 PM

Her handbags

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 1, 2018 2:34 PM

That pesky lupus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 1, 2018 2:35 PM

R42 It really is a "dream come true:. All those Louboutins, Manolos and Jimmy Choos. How many shoes did she need? And mist of them are worn. Multiple pairs of the same shoe? and Poor Chris probably had a tiny drawer to put his clothes in and a hamper.

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2018 2:38 PM

[quote] the sibling said, adding that Chris “gave my brother his first lip botox injection.”

WTF!

by Anonymousreply 44September 1, 2018 2:39 PM

R41 racks of Birkin bags and I see a Balenciaga. did this woman spare no expense?

by Anonymousreply 45September 1, 2018 2:39 PM

R40 what a stripper.

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2018 2:41 PM

R43, “you can have part of the linen closet. It’s not like you need that much room for your tee shirts.”

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2018 2:50 PM

R40 Was Shan'ann a wannabe Imelda Marcos? "Cinderella" in the closet. Gurl, with those Payless shoes you aint' fooling' no-one, pumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2018 3:00 PM

R40 brings up the interesting question of what she did for a living in her 20s that paid so well she could build a new house at age 25.

I’ve read she was a nanny, a closet organizer (just learned this in the Cinderella closet discussion), then that she worked at the call center at the hospital.

None of these jobs pay terribly well. And I don’t know any single 20-something woman who buys a huge house like that. Granted, my experience is NYC and tri-state area professional women. Unless they get a down payment from their parents, no one is buying anything. Maybe a condo or townhouse. Or maybe if they’re married.

Shanann was married briefly to a lawyer. A small-town lawyer who is a public defender now. Maybe he was earning $60k at the time. For a short marriage that yielded no children, how much do you think she got from him? He was probably poor; most starting lawyers don’t make that much, and they have student loans.

Where did that money really come from?

And for all that aspirational crap, she married a man who wasn’t ever going to provide her with the jet-set life she wanted. Chris was a blue-collar joe (not that there’s anything wrong with that!)

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2018 3:00 PM

She was the “Carrie” in her Thrive group. Don’t get it twisted.

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2018 3:01 PM

R40 The 'Cinderella in the closet' was another one of Shannan's cheap digs at Chris. Beyaaatch.

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2018 3:01 PM

R49 I'll spell it out. W H O R E !

by Anonymousreply 52September 1, 2018 3:03 PM

Probably every last bag and pair of shoes was purchased on eBay so that she could make a closet in Barbie pink and post it on social media. Living the dream, loving the life, cradling her mug.

by Anonymousreply 53September 1, 2018 3:04 PM

R53 Purchased used, too. Those bags and heels are worn and to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 54September 1, 2018 3:05 PM

Any woman with taste that bad in accessories deserves to.....

by Anonymousreply 55September 1, 2018 3:06 PM

R41 Wait... are those bags on WIRE HANGERS? WIRE?

by Anonymousreply 56September 1, 2018 3:17 PM

Is that really her closet?!!!

No wonder they needed a 4-5K foot house even before they had kids.

Agree, R40. Something’s off between income and lifestyle. Supposedly in one of their best years they made a combined $143K, but that doesn’t afford $400K mortgage, Lexus, and all the material crap like this even if they were overextended.

by Anonymousreply 57September 1, 2018 3:21 PM

Do people think her first house was hers outright? I assumed big mortgage, by 30 she was filing for bankruptcy with Chris for nearly half a million. I thought when you file for bankruptcy you have to give up all assets? Seems more like they were trying to game the system, but their finances caught up with them, 3 years after bankruptcy and she's hoarding so much useless crap.

I was reading there were also student loan debts (which bankruptcy would not take care of), supposedly she went into nursing but did not finish her degree, I found nothing about Chris' schooling. Also, she worked in sales at a car dealership when they moved to Colorado while Chris worked as a mechanic, from the Daily Beast article. Their ability to buy such a big house and expensive shit really makes no sense, unless they are charging everything.

by Anonymousreply 58September 1, 2018 3:22 PM

Shoes should never be left exposed out like that! Apart from dust, humidity and light can cause glue seepage and discolouration, what an amateur!

Same for the bags, should all be in the slip protectors they are sold with for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 59September 1, 2018 3:23 PM

Are there photos of Chris's underwear drawer? I wonder if it was painted pink too.

by Anonymousreply 60September 1, 2018 3:49 PM

My favorite Youtube lie analyzer with the Freudian accent has weighed in:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 1, 2018 4:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 1, 2018 5:01 PM

R62 It's always Shan'ann, Shan'ann, Shan'ann!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 1, 2018 5:20 PM

Well, if you can't beat them...Jan Shan'nn! ------------------------------------(Jan Brady at the Wig shop)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 1, 2018 5:25 PM

Some landwhale wore black flip flops to the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 65September 1, 2018 8:01 PM

R65 omg are you at the funeral? Lucky you. I couldn’t make it from Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 66September 1, 2018 8:03 PM

The funeral is more major than McCain and Aretha combined. So sad I missed it. Was Trent Bolte signing autographs with lipstick kisses ?

by Anonymousreply 67September 1, 2018 8:04 PM

It’s nice they used the long haired “Chris Watts playing with an iPad Pro” pic for the funeral program

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 1, 2018 8:08 PM

Write so something NICE about Chris here on the memorial link, something you love about him: :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 1, 2018 8:21 PM

R65, no. I just saw a still on the FB page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 1, 2018 8:24 PM

Has Le-vel made any statement? They really should, just for good form at least. They look like cocks with one of their "top" sales people being murdered and no mention of her. I hope they send an edible floral basket to her family. I saw the new "People" magazine and it even mentioned Thrive, they are getting so much free publicity. Just wait till the trial when the sordid truth about their murderous speed patches comes out!

by Anonymousreply 71September 1, 2018 8:31 PM

R70 Who’s the hottie with the beard on the left???

by Anonymousreply 72September 1, 2018 8:36 PM

R70 woof for the guy with the black beard. Is that the Andarko witness?

by Anonymousreply 73September 1, 2018 8:38 PM

The fat cow in flip flops looks like NOSY NICKOLE @ R70

by Anonymousreply 74September 1, 2018 8:39 PM

Who wears flip flops to a funeral?

by Anonymousreply 75September 1, 2018 8:41 PM

At least they are black

by Anonymousreply 76September 1, 2018 8:41 PM

[quote]r49 Where did [Shan'ann's] money really come from?

The Nation will demand that this be addressed at trial, before a jury of her peers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 1, 2018 9:28 PM

Chris was the real Cinderella in that relationship, not that horrid Shan'ann. Chris needed that Cinderella shoe closet for himself. In the end, at least Chris had one day of freedom where he threw off that wedding band and the purple Lupus wristband...."I'm coming out!"

by Anonymousreply 78September 1, 2018 9:34 PM

This song is for Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 1, 2018 9:36 PM

[quote]r18 since the positive reinforcement quilt is now stolen, I shall offer up my 4 square foot needle point of Chris. I think it can be a good focal point for the quilt

Oh....so your panel would be front and center. Got it.

After this, I wouldn't piss on your needlepoint if it were on fire.

by Anonymousreply 80September 1, 2018 9:48 PM

Fawning over a man who killed a woman and two little girls in cold blood? Gay men are so shallow.

by Anonymousreply 81September 1, 2018 9:56 PM

Maybe some or all of the shoes and bags are knock-offs, esp. if they came from eBay.

Does anyone know why they moved from NC to CO? Or when?

by Anonymousreply 82September 1, 2018 9:57 PM

You don't "get" things do you, R81? Do you honestly think one single person here believes that he was justified in killing her? It's just absurdist, dark humor about a guy who does happen to be hot as hell now that he lost weight.

I'll bet you're a barrel of fun to be around.

by Anonymousreply 83September 1, 2018 10:02 PM

I FUCKING LOVE YOU, DAN PETERSON!

by Anonymousreply 84September 1, 2018 10:12 PM

[quote]r83 You don't "get" things do you, [R81]? Do you honestly think one single person here believes that he was justified in killing her? It's just absurdist, dark humor about a guy who does happen to be hot as hell now that he lost weight.

I would say our "laughter in the dark" is merely a way for us to deal with the pain of this lumpy frau and her squalling brats being taken from us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 1, 2018 10:18 PM

[quote]Fawning over a man who killed a woman and two little girls in cold blood? Gay men are so shallow.

The vast majority of hybristophiles are women, bitch, so take your homophobia ELSEWHERE and wag your finger at the fraus who wanted to marry Charles Manson and Ted Bundy.

by Anonymousreply 86September 1, 2018 10:25 PM

r86 looks like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 1, 2018 10:38 PM

I wonder if they were doing lip injections at the wake? In honor of CW’s incredible talent on his big lipped boy toy?

by Anonymousreply 88September 1, 2018 11:27 PM

I was not sure where to post this damn article there are so many CW’s threads. Love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 1, 2018 11:28 PM

R82, no doubt. But don’t forget that Shanann had been so successful that she bought a huge house all by herself when she was 25.

Sorry, guys, I’m stuck on that claim. I don’t see how she did it. She was a nanny, a professional organizer, supposedly a nursing student. (These are all things that I’ve read, no way to substantiate any of it.)

I just don’t see how she had the money for anything she had or did.

by Anonymousreply 90September 1, 2018 11:56 PM

R90: all while she suffered severely from Lupus. That pretty much rules even the pole out, no?

by Anonymousreply 91September 2, 2018 12:00 AM

R90, having things doesn't mean you have paid for things.

by Anonymousreply 92September 2, 2018 12:03 AM

Yeah it's clear she couldn't afford that house which is why she declared bankruptcy later. Remember they were giving everybody loans back then.

by Anonymousreply 93September 2, 2018 12:12 AM

So....she sucked off some loan officer?

by Anonymousreply 94September 2, 2018 12:40 AM

No, R94. You must not know the meaning of the word everybody.

by Anonymousreply 95September 2, 2018 12:57 AM

r71 Le-Vel is being pretty gross about this, they are offering 10-15% of any new sales/signups to go to charity. This isn't their first murder either, 2 years ago Missy Bevers from Texas (she was on the same "team" as Shanann) was murdered at her church by someone in SWAT gear. They never found her killer, some suspected the husband, the FIL was caught with some blood-stained clothes and a similar walk to the killer, but they could never prove anything. It seems certain it was someone who knew her and not random.

She was a mother of 3 girls, also had lots of financial troubles and a troubled marriage. Just like Shanann she lived a better life on SM and bragged about Thrive making her money. The husband was not hot though.

I think there is some creepy cult behavior going on with Le-Vel, the conferences are to brainwash these people to fake a glamorous life until they make it, but they never do. I'm surprised Chris' defense isn't focused on Le-Vel, it seems cruel how they offer an American dream knowing it will never be a reality, and not caring about the consequences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 2, 2018 1:00 AM

Oh shit r96, I didn't know Missy was in thrive shit also! Yeah I am wondering what the holdup is on that case as well. Oh and all those MLMs are cults.

by Anonymousreply 97September 2, 2018 1:08 AM

R96, I had no idea Missy Bevers was a Le-Vel victim!

by Anonymousreply 98September 2, 2018 1:14 AM

R92, excellent point.

R91, I’m not sure a woman with severe lupus could do everything she did. She may have had lupus, but it didn’t stop her from sunny vacations and road trips and three pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 99September 2, 2018 1:23 AM

Or, R99, she may not have really had lupus at all.

by Anonymousreply 100September 2, 2018 1:28 AM

[quote]r81 Fawning over a man who killed a woman and two little girls in cold blood? Gay men are so shallow.

You have to realize, Shaz'am was everything we truly aspire to be...the selfmade corporate magnate who also juggles kids, interior decorating, a man who's seemingly the hottest guy on the planet...even a deeply held spiritual faith.

Frankly, it's daunting to most of us who are just sitting at home. So there's a teeny subconscious desire to bring this goddess down a peg.

by Anonymousreply 101September 2, 2018 1:30 AM

You will NOT believe the day I had. It started off with driving Mother to her wash and set, I had planned to go buy embroidery floss for my Cross Stitch Chris, however I had forgot my coin purse, so I went back to the house. Well sitting on my front steps was another t-shirt order I had forgot about! I opened the box, and well...I needed my spirits of ammonia! It was the fashionable design I had created for the funeral watch party! It had slipped my mind! I had read about it on the Facebook group I had joined about the case. They had all planned to meet at a local Wing Stop, and mourn together.

Normally I dont condone public displays of grief, but I figured the others would have at least enjoyed a commemorative t-shit of the event. Boy howdy, was I wrong. After seeing the shirt I created and KINDLY modeled by wearing, I was assaulted with an arsenal of original, teriyaki, and lemon pepper! These BEASTS kept throwing wings at me, til I was able to escape! Try to do ONE kind gesture, and look how I am treated. I just dont know why all my efforts to help, keep hurting me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 2, 2018 2:06 AM

OMG Dan! Those fucking oil barrels are the extra touch that means so much.

by Anonymousreply 103September 2, 2018 2:09 AM

[R100], Shan’ann was a very busy person who travelled and seemed healthy.

Both little girls (especially the eldest one) looked sickly, had very fine to almost no hair, and allegedly had a host of health problems...

In either the first or second thread, someone said that on a specific Facebook message board they tracked where Shan’ann (I don’t know how to exactly spell that name) would post on (I think it was a board about gluten or childhood allergies?) Shan’ann said that her daughters had a host of allergies—including peanut allergies—and was complaining about how her MIL (Chris’ mom) didn’t believe her about it to the point where she actually left peanuts out as a snack for the girls when the family visited her in NC.

Shann’ann was very upset about this.

I wonder if Chris’ mother was an evil bitch who hated Shan’ann and this was part of the dynamic of why Chris came to hate her.

I also wonder—because those girls just look SO malnourished—if Shann’ann had a bit of Munchausen or Munchausen by Proxy and was faking it somewhat with all the Lupus and constantly sick daughters...

Maybe Chris and Shan’ann were *both* fucked up people.

by Anonymousreply 104September 2, 2018 2:16 AM

R103 , you are rock in this difficult time. Thank you. I worked so hard to help, but Im just not sure why its met with outright hostility. I thought the oil barrels would be a charming nod, to the oil industry in which Chris so loved. The shovels, represent the earth which we all return to. I added our Lord and Savior, because its the right thing to do!

by Anonymousreply 105September 2, 2018 2:17 AM

r102 Oh my goodness; turning those oil tanks Cece and Bella were cradled in into oil drums is taking an American classic we've all seen before and adding a fresh new twist to it!

Have you ever considered going on [italic]Project Runway[/italic] ?

by Anonymousreply 106September 2, 2018 2:19 AM

he did a horrible ! thing....that said, can u imagine going nuts cause u live with a shrew who demands and bitches, and nags and is intolerable? but for the kids he would have left. don't understand the killing of the kids. awful...

by Anonymousreply 107September 2, 2018 2:20 AM

They weren't cradled, they were deep fried. This is a more accurate representation of the little angels:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 2, 2018 2:21 AM

r104 Yeah I think that they were probably both kind of jerks. I wonder about that nut allergy too and if she just made it up, I think it was in thread three, she posted in some fb group that her mil had a slew of tree nuts at some function and she was furious and her "mama bear" came out. But really, if your kid were so allergic would your in-laws really ignore that? And I guess I am dumb about oil refining but why do you say they were boiled r108? Are those things like bubbling cauldrons at all times? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 109September 2, 2018 2:35 AM

The oldest daughter looks so sickly here—and why is her hair so unfashionably short?

Shann’ann was a stay at home mom, so you’d expect the daughters to be “thriving”...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 2, 2018 2:50 AM

Also: Shan’ann’s brother is hot and he seems sweet!

Chris should have left the daughters alive and with their uncle....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 2, 2018 2:53 AM

Look on the left! Young Shan’ann was a former fattie as well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 2, 2018 2:55 AM

*the pic with her holding the rose

by Anonymousreply 113September 2, 2018 2:56 AM

R111: have you not seen the brother on TV, at the press conference, the court appearance?

He looks like a refugee from Deliverance.

by Anonymousreply 114September 2, 2018 3:32 AM

r114 is right, that brother is super trashy looking. Younger, fatter, Shanann is like Jennifer Jason Leigh circa Fast times.

by Anonymousreply 115September 2, 2018 3:37 AM

With all ShayNahNah's traveling, he appears to have spent as much time with and caring for the daughters as she did.

Serious question: Has Munchausen by Proxy ever been diagnosed in a father? Is it possible?

by Anonymousreply 116September 2, 2018 4:15 AM

I don't think those kids were ever hospitalized or anything, I think it was more a case of "specialitis" like the asshole who announces loudly in the restaurant that they can't have gluten. Just a way to be special and different and maybe sell more thrive because you're a SAHM with a sickly kid.

by Anonymousreply 117September 2, 2018 4:24 AM

R117, agreed. I think she fell short of true Munchhausen’s, because I don’t think she intentionally caused them to be ill the way some really bad ones do.

Agree with the “specialitis” diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 118September 2, 2018 4:49 AM

Bella and Celeste did have some sort of ENT operation. Both of them at the same time. Naturally there are lots of FB posts about it.

Honestly, I can’t think of any affluent kids I’ve heard of who have had such numerous health problems.

by Anonymousreply 119September 2, 2018 4:53 AM

Well, yes, r119, but the Watts were affluent only on Facebook, not in reality.

by Anonymousreply 120September 2, 2018 5:03 AM

That is weird about both girls needing/having operations at the same time, [R120]...

Maybe a Munchausen diagnoses isn’t that far off...

by Anonymousreply 121September 2, 2018 5:50 AM

Meant that for [R119]!

by Anonymousreply 122September 2, 2018 5:51 AM

Maybe they had some congenital thing where they didn't need but it was recommended and she decided to do it at the same time like people with chicken pox parties, could have been something totally minor but she played it up.

by Anonymousreply 123September 2, 2018 5:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 2, 2018 5:59 AM

R124 Jesus, those children

by Anonymousreply 125September 2, 2018 6:09 AM

This article has a high school photo of CW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 2, 2018 6:12 AM

Interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 2, 2018 6:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 2, 2018 6:16 AM

The bags under those young kids' eyes are revealing. And so sad.

by Anonymousreply 129September 2, 2018 6:46 AM

From the r129 article:

[quote]"From a young age, I always knew my sister was going to be successful — and nothing would stand in her way,” Rzucek’s statement read.

Well, except for going through bankruptcy, two failed marriages, and having her house face foreclosure.

by Anonymousreply 130September 2, 2018 6:56 AM

I feel so sorry for her family and her brother. He looks like he's been in the pit of hell.

by Anonymousreply 131September 2, 2018 6:57 AM

I still maintain that her brother seems very sweet.

Some of the things he said at the funeral as quoted in the new People mag article are both sad and Shan’ann seem....intense:

“She was born to be a mother. Boy, was she ready! Closets were full even before she knew she was pregnant. She couldn’t wait. She was my mom, times ten — whether either one of them wanted to admit it. She had ambition in her eyes and wanted a great life for her children and herself.”

“Rzucek went on to say that his sister excelled at motherhood. “They were always well-dressed and well mannered,” he wrote. “She taught them to be brave and independent, just like Shan’ann. She was very successful and independent, before any man came along — and that’s just the way she wanted”

“I always worried about her and the girls being so far because I couldn’t protect them,” he wrote.

“Growing up, she was a perfect role model. She had a lot of friends and was very popular, which made it hard for me being her little brother trying to protect her from heartbreak and other things. She moved out at 18 and never looked back.”

Shan’ann sounds like a handful..kind of controlling too.

It also sounds like it was a *huge* mistake to move to Colorado from NC—where both of their extended families were.

I wonder if the distance and isolation from both their families emboldened Chris to unleash his inner psycho...

by Anonymousreply 132September 2, 2018 8:10 AM

*his comments are sad and make Shan’ann sound...intense.

by Anonymousreply 133September 2, 2018 8:11 AM

I think Colorado had a bad effect on Chris...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 2, 2018 8:14 AM

[quote]r132 She had ambition in her eyes and wanted a great life for her children and herself.”

I thought this said, [italic]"She had [bold]abortion[/bold] in her eyes..."[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 135September 2, 2018 8:41 AM

R132, leaving at 18 and never looking back... maybe I’m projecting again, but I did the same thing to get away from my mother. It was... not good.

And the comment about the closets being full before she was even pregnant. I’m pretty sure she was the kind of gal who had the wedding planned and the dress bought before there was even a boyfriend. That’s... not good, either.

If you knew this couple in real life, you’d probably predict “divorce” - not quadruple homicide.

by Anonymousreply 136September 2, 2018 12:01 PM

From Shanann’s FB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 2, 2018 12:08 PM

It’s really too bad that Chris deleted his FB. It’s not fair that we have all this material in Shanann and we don’t know much about him.

by Anonymousreply 138September 2, 2018 12:13 PM

OMG, [R137]! Twin ear surgeries and adenoidectamies (or whatever it was) at the same time and the girls are years apart (and the both look so miserable in that hospital, but their mom is still sharing it on FB...)

I’m calling it now: Shan’ann was Munchausen by Proxy-adjacent!

by Anonymousreply 139September 2, 2018 12:29 PM

It is unfair, [R138]. It was clearly just *the beginning* of Chris trying to “delete” his old life...

by Anonymousreply 140September 2, 2018 12:31 PM

R110, some kids who have health problems have very wispy hair that also does not grow very long.

Many inlaws do in fact, discount diagnosed allergies. People are weird about food and control and the MIL from hell stereotype has a basis in reality. Even if the grandchild ends up in an ambulance with an epi pen, they feel the need to prove a medical diagnosis wrong. Perhaps the scoffing prior poster can relate. The grandmother clearly was not warm, loving, empathetic, protective - maybe Chris inherited those psycho genes. They fake it but do not feel it and do as they wish, not constrained by social norms. The apple does not fall far...

by Anonymousreply 141September 2, 2018 12:43 PM

Back at the beginning of this story I saw the original version of ‘the MIL leaves out peanuts to poison Shanana’s kids’ posts and it wasn’t like that. It was something like the MIL had failed to remove a sealed bag of peanuts from a low shelf in her pantry before Shan. & her kids came over. Don’t remember the exact details of course, but the gist was that the MIL was at most guilty of insufficiently obsessive child-proofing.

Or if you think that a 4-yo with a deadly allergy has probably been taught not to tear into every random bag of peanuts she spots within her reach, maybe the MIL didn’t do much of anything and really Shaaan blew up & dragged her MIL on SM over nothing.

by Anonymousreply 142September 2, 2018 1:11 PM

R139, I’m not quite there with the Munchhausens/M-by-proxy. Someone like DeeDee Blancharde really WAS. I don’t think Shanann was that extreme. The kids had health issues and she seemed to enjoy the attention from it. I can’t quite make the leap that she was actively causing the problems. Maybe exaggerating and encouraging multiple diagnoses?

I read that she had started nursing school but didn’t follow through with it. Maybe she picked up some useful information. And maybe she picked up tips from the multiple online support groups she belonged to.

It’s a really touchy thing to question anything medical, because you can’t quantify pain, and not every ailment has a lab test to diagnose it. Doctors rely on patients self-reporting quite often and err on the side of caution.

Shanann and the kids seemed to have some real ailments (that cervical disk thing, tree nut allergy) and some that were a little more vague. Is there a blood test for fibromyalgia? lupus? Periodic Fever Syndrome, EOE? It seems they all had autoimmune disorders...

by Anonymousreply 143September 2, 2018 1:16 PM

Agree, R143.

R142, where did you see the info about the MIL and pantry? Do you have a link?

4 year olds are preschoolers, they are not the best judges of safe and not safe foods. For ex, it is now recommended that kids with allergies regularly be fed the nuts that they are not allergic to, helps keep additional allergies from developing. A kid in my neighborhood with a peanut allergy is fed almonds, cashews and hazelnuts, for example. A 4 year old needs adults to say, this one is safe, no you cannot safely eat that one, to them they likely all look the same. The bowl of peanuts story is not as uncommon as you may think, true or not in this particular case. Chris is a psycho capable of heinous behavior towards young kids, why find it not credible that he comes from such people?

by Anonymousreply 144September 2, 2018 1:29 PM

R142, here’s Shanann’s post.

It was not a dish of peanuts on a table. I do agree that giving one kid ice cream and not the other was a total cunt move. Something to take to a nuclear level and never set foot in MIL’s house again? No. It wasn’t about that at all.

My feeling is that Shanann was very controlling and felt powerless in her MIL’s house (which I understand completely). She just wanted to get back to a place where SHE called all the shots. My mother is very much like this. I recognized the MO immediately. If she doesn’t have enough control in a situation, she acts out. These people can’t help it - it’s not deliberate. Seen it thousands of times in my own childhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 2, 2018 1:31 PM

^^ But yeah, the MIL sounds like a twat. Wasn’t there some other treat she could have given them?

by Anonymousreply 146September 2, 2018 1:34 PM

^^ then again, kids with restricted diets do have to learn that other people get to eat stuff they can’t.

by Anonymousreply 147September 2, 2018 1:37 PM

I thought grandmas were supposed to make kids feel loved and cherished and indulged? This one seemed to see her role as cruel to one, indulgent of the other grandchild. She did not love that kid either, she used her as a prop to fuck with other people.

To put pistachios on a lower shelf of a center island could have had very serious consequences. It was done deliberately. Grandma is a sick fuck, like her indulged boy. Nothing warm, protective or loving there. Some people are like that and clearly the gene passed down.

by Anonymousreply 148September 2, 2018 1:56 PM

R145 yeah given Shannan's other posts she was a control freak. And I don't buy that these kids were all on the verge of death 24/7 - Munchausen's by Proxy.

by Anonymousreply 149September 2, 2018 2:33 PM

A few people have dared to F&F this thread! Please counter it with a W&W.

by Anonymousreply 150September 2, 2018 2:34 PM

We need fresh pics of HOT Chris Watts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 2, 2018 2:40 PM

R130 the missing statement there after "nothing would stand in her way" was "not even sickly children and a husband! Or our grade school counselor, who Mysteriously Disappeared."

by Anonymousreply 152September 2, 2018 2:44 PM

Blanchard had 20 years to build up her full blown MbP. Shanann had a full plate. By the time those kids were 16, they would have been completely decimated and she'd chair some childhood adenoid foundation.

by Anonymousreply 153September 2, 2018 3:47 PM

If the girls both had ear surgeries it was most likely getting tubes put in because of chronic ear infections. It's pretty common at that age. Not a big deal at all but I can imagine some women overreacting because their kid has to go under anesthesia. Shanalannadingdong probably wanted attention so she "bragged" about it.

Also the thin hair thing can be genetic. My daughter was practically bald until she was 2. Now her hair is fine. Late bloomer I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 154September 2, 2018 4:02 PM

Cool frau, I know you agree with me that Shanann should have gave her daughters some cute bangs to cover those large foreheads they got from dad. Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 155September 2, 2018 4:26 PM

I HATE TO 'BREAK' TO YOU ALL, BUT NO 'PARENT' IS PERFECT. THAT MOTHER WAS DOING 'THE' LORD'S WORK TRYING TO DO THE 'BEST' SHE CAN, EVEN IF IT MEANT 'LIFTING' HER HIND LEG ONCE 'IN' A WHILE, IF YOU CATCH 'MY DRIFT' NOW, THAT LITTLE 'TWERP' CHRIS SOUNDS 'LIKE' A REAL LOOSER!! I'M ASHAMED TO SAY MY 'LITTLE' BILLY HAS HIS PICTURES PASTED 'ALL' OVER HIS BEDROOM WALLS!! WITH GLUE STREAMING 'DOWN THEM ALL OF THEM!!. I TAUGHT HIM "BETTER' THAN THAT!! AND DAN PETERSON YOU 'SOUND' A LITTLE FRUITY, NOT LIKE MY 'ALL BOY' BILLY!!

by Anonymousreply 156September 2, 2018 5:17 PM

Is Dan Peterson BILL TAYLOR in disguise?

by Anonymousreply 157September 2, 2018 5:32 PM

This is interesting......SW’s brother had child abuse charges three years ago, another woman claims a quickie with him in his pickup outside of a bar, and someone else claims he’s being looked at in the January disappearance of Kylee Frederick in Brighton, CO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 2, 2018 6:02 PM

R158. Holy shit.

Wait. Frankie is involved in a CO missing woman case? Or Chris is?

Shit’s crazy!!

by Anonymousreply 159September 2, 2018 6:44 PM

Jesus. I just saw the pics of of Trent before the hideous lip fuckery..and bizarrely he looks even uglier like how is that even possible?!?

by Anonymousreply 160September 2, 2018 6:44 PM

RUTH TAYLOR MADE ME LOL

by Anonymousreply 161September 2, 2018 6:44 PM

What happened to the Go Fund Me defense fund posted by "Ron Watts" (or possibly our angel Dan Peterson)?

Who is taking these down? And why?

by Anonymousreply 162September 2, 2018 7:01 PM

Sorry, R159: according to the poster, CW is being looked at in Kylee’s disappearance. They don’t say why and it could just be they would look into anyone brought in as she’s still missing......

Not buying the bar/truck story posted the 31st.

Guessing Frankie supplied alcohol to minors on Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 163September 2, 2018 7:03 PM

Frankie the brother was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. He either bought the kid alcohol or let him/her drink with him.

by Anonymousreply 164September 2, 2018 7:07 PM

If you scroll down, Frankie was also charged with child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 165September 2, 2018 7:09 PM

Any DLers in Colorado?

If so, please explain why this state attracts so many fucked up Fraus and MLM cults ( and cunts re: Trent Troutlips Bolte)?

What the fuck kind of town is Frederick? Is it a town or just a planned development? I need to know. Anyone been there?

by Anonymousreply 166September 2, 2018 7:23 PM

Ideas for casting the Trent character?

by Anonymousreply 167September 2, 2018 7:25 PM

R167 A pile of shit

by Anonymousreply 168September 2, 2018 7:26 PM

Truvada Trent should start a seminar on bagging married guys with low self-esteem and pushy wives.

by Anonymousreply 169September 2, 2018 7:26 PM

r167 Aaron Carter is in talks.

Demi Lovato and Ryan Reynolds are locked for the leading roles

by Anonymousreply 170September 2, 2018 7:27 PM

Frederick, CO per CityData.com: Population - approx. 8,500. Largely white Republicans who voted for Trump 57%. Self identified gay men - 0.02%

by Anonymousreply 171September 2, 2018 7:37 PM

Chris’ sister. This photo is from some time ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 2, 2018 7:39 PM

This woman has proof Trent is lying, and he probably never met Chris. He is broke and wants attention, he was demanding $1500 for being interviewed. She also says it's not a crime to prank the media, but police were coming around so the mother of the friend he was staying with kicked him out. His friends have turned on him and want him exposed.

I believe Chris met with men and women through the MeetMe app because People got that independently from law enforcement, but Trent is trolling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 2, 2018 8:07 PM

Well done R173. We must spread the word! I have personally been motivated to take matters into my own hands. I have been distributing fliers, taping WANTED posters to anything that will stand still, and I have also looked into renting a large van, that I can attach loud speakers to. I will also print out a giant poster sized version of said WANTED poster to hang on both sides of the van.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 2, 2018 8:34 PM

Kicked off the couch he was surfing on Labor Day weekend.....

by Anonymousreply 175September 2, 2018 8:39 PM

Not sure where this was originally posted...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 2, 2018 8:40 PM

R176 it’s from here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 2, 2018 8:42 PM

Just because Trent may be a fraud doesn't mean Chris wasn't gay. LE confirmed that he had male and female lovers. And we know the females we're beards like Sha'nann'an'a.

Legitimate question: what does that Brooklyn Frau upthread know about Trent and Chris?

Expose the real male lovers now!

by Anonymousreply 178September 2, 2018 9:09 PM

R176, but the girls were seen at the birthday party on Sunday. If NK had been in the house when they were already dead, she was there on Sunday just hours before Shanann came home. No one saw her?

(Not that I’m taking a rumor as truth, or anything. But as a theory)

by Anonymousreply 179September 2, 2018 9:20 PM

I dont know where this HUSSY gets off by saying Chris, opened the door to heaven for those precious babies, with his manly hands, and muscled physique, HOWEVER! The newest residents of gods kingdom, were sighted at a birthday party, before Little Miss Munchausen came back from her so called "business" trip.

by Anonymousreply 180September 2, 2018 9:22 PM

^Dan Peterson

by Anonymousreply 181September 2, 2018 9:22 PM

Yes, the girls were at the party on Sunday. There are some other interesting posts in that Topix thread, though.

by Anonymousreply 182September 2, 2018 9:26 PM

R182, you mean this?:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 2, 2018 9:34 PM

Not specifically that, R183.

I find it interesting that a local says he told NK that SW had already left him......he was lying to them both about the other one. There’s a suggestion on WS that perhaps his plan had originally been to ditch the bodies and her car and tell people she took the girls back to NC after her trip and they were divorcing. No one in CO had seen her most of the summer already, anyway.

Of course then her dropping off SM would need to be explained, but seems he was comfortable with the “missing persons” angle and that was probably his plan. Until her flight was delayed and her friend & LE got involved with her car, phone, purse all still in the house.

by Anonymousreply 184September 2, 2018 9:52 PM

Sexy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 2, 2018 10:09 PM

Has anyone considered that Shannan may have been a Lesbian? That's why she was always going on trips with other Shapely Fraus, so she could eat some snatch before returning to her sickly kids that she was feeding Sugar Cookies with a very special topping.

by Anonymousreply 186September 2, 2018 10:10 PM

Shannnnananananan got that little tip from "FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC"

by Anonymousreply 187September 2, 2018 10:13 PM

I mean, look at the kids... Pale, hair loss... Arsenic?

by Anonymousreply 188September 2, 2018 10:14 PM

If her awful black hair dye is anything to go by she was sporting bad taste, bad judgement, and with this dreadful murder business..bad mothering!

by Anonymousreply 189September 2, 2018 10:21 PM

I got to wondering what happened with the HOA lawsuit; appears court pushed the “return” date out to October. Had they not even responded to the lawsuit? It’s odd the site includes Shanann....but I guess this would be for a lien/foreclosure against her estate now?

I guess at least the judge didn’t just give the HOA a summary judgment.....but appears the HOA isn’t just dropping it, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190September 2, 2018 10:22 PM

Shan'Ann said the older kid couldn't have ice cream, but she kept giving both girls those Thrive shakes which all have whey in them, which is dairy. She may not have known all the sources of dairy, but it seems strange for someone going on about how careful she needs to be with her kids allergies. It might explain why that older kid looked especially sickly.

by Anonymousreply 191September 2, 2018 10:35 PM

Unless she was lying about giving her kids the expensive Thrive shakes and was saving them for herself!

by Anonymousreply 192September 2, 2018 10:38 PM

r192 There were videos of them drinking them, maybe they only did it for the cameras, but still seems weird to make a big deal about ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 193September 2, 2018 10:48 PM

The HOA has to enforce it's right to collect, or future liens could be challenged when a subsequent person buys the house. That lien will be part of the price of the house for the future, boring, suburban purchaser. If they didn't enforce it against the current homeowners/estate, future buyers would claim it should not belong to them either.

by Anonymousreply 194September 2, 2018 11:10 PM

R191, she also gave both girls Thrive protein bars and admitted she didn’t know if they were nut-free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 2, 2018 11:15 PM

R190, I read that Shanann’s mother co-signed their mortgage.

Whoops.

by Anonymousreply 196September 2, 2018 11:16 PM

Shann’ann has a mother, [R196]? People only mention her father and brother...

by Anonymousreply 197September 2, 2018 11:19 PM

R197, she does. Sandi Onorati. I think she’s closer to her father.

by Anonymousreply 198September 2, 2018 11:44 PM

“Sandi”, [R198], Shan’ann, Nickole, Kody (for a guy?)

WTF is up with this story and people with oddly spelled names?

by Anonymousreply 199September 2, 2018 11:48 PM

All the fuss about a bag of nuts in her MIL’s kitchen and she doesn’t know what’s in a protein bar? A birthday cake flavor Quest bar has a nut warning on it. She didn’t even look before giving it to a child with a life-threatening allergy?

Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 200September 2, 2018 11:49 PM

R142 No, that wasn't the story. MIL refused to go to the birthday party of one of the girls. She later said they could come over to her house. There was a bowl of pistachios on a shelf underneath the glass coffee table.

The MIL then gave an ice cream cone to CeCe in front of Bella (who had the severe nut allergies). CeCe's ice cream had 3 kinds of nuts in it. MIL said, "Well, Bella has to learn that she can't eat nuts like the other kids."

So it seems likely that Chris and his mother are alike.

by Anonymousreply 201September 2, 2018 11:56 PM

Ok. I'll read to the end before posting again. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 202September 2, 2018 11:57 PM

Agreed, R200. I read every label and if it’s not clear I err on the side of caution.

I tried to pull the mortgage, but site requires a login and payment and I don’t care that much.....where did info about her mom co-signing come from? If true, I should donate to the go fund me instead......she had a $3K installment due yesterday. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 203September 3, 2018 12:00 AM

Who the hell is this Mrs. Golightly person?

by Anonymousreply 204September 3, 2018 12:14 AM

R195 Shanann was talking about the new flavors of the protein bars that had yet to arrive -- cinnamon bun and whatever. She wasn't saying she didn't know the whether the bars she gave her girls had nuts.

Also, the ice cream that Bella couldn't have was the ice cream given to CeCe by Chris' mom. That ice cream had 3 kinds of nuts in it.

R173 Isn't real. She/He is a DLer trying to make us laugh.

by Anonymousreply 205September 3, 2018 12:27 AM

The funeral was rather shocking in its lack of flowers and just white sheets over the caskets. Didn't the GoFundMe raise $100,000? Later, Anadarko was said to be paying for the funeral. I haven't watched the funeral video only the stills.

by Anonymousreply 206September 3, 2018 12:32 AM

R199 Kodi is the spelling of the Anadarko guy's name.

by Anonymousreply 207September 3, 2018 12:33 AM

I am pretty sure she was not pulling ANY cash in from Thrive. I just watched that documentary on Netflix about Herbalife (Betting on Zero), and these MLM scams do not pay underlings ANYTHING.

So $3000? Where the hell were they getting this from? Chris was making $60K/year. After taxes, $40K. So his salary could possibly cover the mortgage with nothing left over. She would have had to pay for EVERY OTHER THING. Utilities, cars, food, insurance, licenses, clothes, gas, stuff for the kids, medical expenses, student loans, HOA fees.

How were they doing this?

by Anonymousreply 208September 3, 2018 12:34 AM

I'm guessing they weren't? And you KNOW Shannan is the one that insisted on the huge house with the large mortgage. They were probably leveraged up to their eyebrows and she was still spending money like she had some.

by Anonymousreply 209September 3, 2018 12:36 AM

[quote]r163 Guessing Frankie supplied alcohol to minors on Halloween.

That's how it started, for me.

DAMN Mr. Reynolds ! !

by Anonymousreply 210September 3, 2018 5:02 AM

[R207], that’s even worse then!

It sounds like something you name a puppy, not a man.

And Shan’ann sounds like a completely made up name. I could not say that name on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 211September 3, 2018 5:05 AM

[quote]The funeral was rather shocking in its lack of flowers and just white sheets over the caskets.

All jokes aside about her lack of good personal finance skills and how she allegedly treated her husband. That is just horribly sad.

by Anonymousreply 212September 3, 2018 5:09 AM

I seem to remember a few "funding" accounts on behalf of the family for funeral costs. Someone up thread mentioned that Anadarko Petroleum had covered the cost. Given how stark the services were, I question where those funds actually went.

by Anonymousreply 213September 3, 2018 5:28 AM

R206 Many churches do not allow floral tributes in the church for funerals, other than the normal altar flowers, especially true for Catholics. Also, most churches only own one pall (the damask casket cover) so they probably had to improvise for the other two caskets.

by Anonymousreply 214September 3, 2018 5:31 AM

Our Chris and his sexy dating profile may have been discovered! 7.5"!!! NEED DICK PICKS NOW!!

#ChrisWatts #Tinder? #MeetMe? profile Bi-Guy-80205 (Denver zip code) photos! "Very Masculine Bi-Guy Looking’ for Trouble: 31 (now 33), 5’11’’ 170 lbs 30(waist?) Average, Brown, Hairy Body, White, looking for friendship, one-on-one sex, relationship. 7.5-inch, cut, oral, HIV neg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 3, 2018 6:45 AM

COULD IT BE?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 3, 2018 6:48 AM

"only into other masculine guys" that sure rules Trent out

by Anonymousreply 217September 3, 2018 6:49 AM

Maybe there were no other closeted dudes for him to hook up with in Fredericksburg (or whatever town he was in), [R217]?🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 218September 3, 2018 6:52 AM

R218 nah Troutlips McFug is a liar!

by Anonymousreply 219September 3, 2018 8:02 AM

R213 I was the one who posted about the sparse funeral. Several people explained that this is what a typical Roman Catholic funeral looks like. The sheet over the casket means rebirth (or something like it).

There aren't eulogies by friends and family. The priest says a Funeral Mass.

Unfortunately, people watching the service live-streamed on FB made rude and upsetting comments. The funeral home now has to delete all of those comments.

by Anonymousreply 220September 3, 2018 9:46 AM

R220 Went to a catholic mass funeral on thursday, the family spoke, maybe in America they do not, but two brothers spoke

by Anonymousreply 221September 3, 2018 10:18 AM

R221 Could it be the difference between Catholic and Roman Catholic churches?

by Anonymousreply 222September 3, 2018 10:22 AM

R222 Ahhh, could be, the Priest was very relaxed, he had on socks and sandals, I was underwhelmed

by Anonymousreply 223September 3, 2018 10:24 AM

Ehh, I take my potshots here, but it’s extremely tasteless to post comments to the funeral home’s website for all to see. That’s not cool.

Personally, I don’t care for pomp and circumstance at funerals, and my final wishes are spartan at most. Spend the money on something else. But I understand that some people need that ritual and display.

by Anonymousreply 224September 3, 2018 11:56 AM

And he was not, R209? The misogyny on this thread is astonishing, but, it is DL. Goes along with the victim blaming bent here.

by Anonymousreply 225September 3, 2018 12:20 PM

It seems pretty clear they were both idiots who deserved each other, tho she certainly didn’t deserve what he had in store for her. And the two little daughters didn’t deserve any of it.

by Anonymousreply 226September 3, 2018 1:03 PM

R216 omg it totally looks like him! are u able to unlock the other photos? I don't have an account because I have a vagina

by Anonymousreply 227September 3, 2018 1:28 PM

This is a YouTube made by locals following his trek and the location he disposed of the bodies. I’m familiar with this area, but this is even more remote than I imagined. Is east onto the plains, and very isolated from any towns/homes. Appears to be on private property - a large ranch leased to Anadarko. No one would ever be out there except him, and the landowner wouldn’t bother with the O&G equipment.

They were not to be found.

Most of this is long & boring unless you just want to get a sense of the geography and how far out of more populated areas that he took them. Scroll to the last 5-6 minutes. At end they also go by the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 3, 2018 2:53 PM

[quote]The funeral was rather shocking in its lack of flowers and just white sheets over the caskets. Didn't the GoFundMe raise $100,000? Later, Anadarko was said to be paying for the funeral. I haven't watched the funeral video only the stills.

The white sheets over the caskets are a Catholic tradition. The sheets are called palls. I've been to a lot of Catholicrosary services and funerals. Usually the day before a Catholic funeral, a rosary service is held where flowers are placed over the casket and the casket is open if the bodies are suited for viewing. For a Catholic funeral mass, the caskets remained closed and the palls are placed on them shortly before the mass starts.

by Anonymousreply 229September 3, 2018 3:07 PM

[quote]Went to a catholic mass funeral on thursday, the family spoke, maybe in America they do not, but two brothers spoke

I've been to funeral masses where the eulogies or rememberances aren't done in the church, but are done at the graveside services.

by Anonymousreply 230September 3, 2018 3:10 PM

That Adam4Adam account isn't him. The pics of him are from SM. It has already been ruled out as being him on other threads.

by Anonymousreply 231September 3, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote]I am pretty sure she was not pulling ANY cash in from Thrive. I just watched that documentary on Netflix about Herbalife (Betting on Zero), and these MLM scams do not pay underlings ANYTHING.

[quote]So $3000? Where the hell were they getting this from? Chris was making $60K/year. After taxes, $40K. So his salary could possibly cover the mortgage with nothing left over. She would have had to pay for EVERY OTHER THING. Utilities, cars, food, insurance, licenses, clothes, gas, stuff for the kids, medical expenses, student loans, HOA fees.

[quote]How were they doing this?

Several articles mentioned they had a ton of credit card debt. They probably used credit cards for awhile to cover some of the bills. It was mentioned in some articles they had unpaid medical bills and the issues with the HOA. She worked at a call center for a Denver hospital for awhile so maybe when she was working regular job they were able to manage. I'm not buying that she made a lot of money selling that Thrive crap.

I think more will come out about their financial troubles. I like other posters have a hard time believing that she bought a house on her own at age 25 in North Carolina. My theory is that she received money from a relative to help with a down payment but lied and said she did it on her own.

I have a friend who used some of his inheritance from a grandparent to put a down payment on a house when he was 26. This friend was honest about that and he was grateful for that bit of help that the inhertitance gave him.

I don't believe Shan'ann was making tons of money selling that Thrive crap. I've also watched Betting on Zero and I wish more documentaries about MLMs would be made. I hope some journalist covering the murder case will dig deeper into Thrive.

by Anonymousreply 232September 3, 2018 3:37 PM

The woman at r173 is batshit. "I've been everywhere, met everyone, seen everything and done everything." Huh? Gives me Danielle Staub vibes. And the video she showed doesn't really prove what she thinks it does. She's also down in the comments throwing losing it with anyone who dares to question her.

RE: the A4A account, the listed profession fits, but most everything else doesn't. Height, weight, sign... Unless Chris fudged those things on purpose... But then why state what you really do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 233September 3, 2018 3:54 PM

I was born and raised Catholic, have been to many catholic wakes, funerals and

1. I have never seen white sheets over the coffin or the reference to them as being palls.

2. Have never seen a catholic funeral mass include a graveside service. I grew up in the Midwest, so that may be regional. But honestly, have never even heard of a graveside service.

3. Flowers are plentiful at Catholic funeral masses.

I think there are money issues in the whole family.

by Anonymousreply 234September 3, 2018 4:15 PM

R234 Grew up Roman Catholic near Philly. Have seen the white sheets. Pallbearers carry the palls, I assume. But never actually heard the term "pall" before. Have seen graveside services. Flowers are brought from funeral home to grave, skipping the church except for something showy on the altar.

by Anonymousreply 235September 3, 2018 4:42 PM

I was raised Catholic and grew up in northern New Mexico. In some towns, the Catholic cemeteries were across the street from the churches or sometimes down the road. Usually after the funeral mass ended the family and other attendees if they chose could follow the hearse down to the cemetery for the graveside services where the priest would say a prayer and sprinkle holy water and dirt on the casket before it was lowered down.

At the funerals I attended growing up, some had a lot of flowers on display at the church and sometimes the funeral homes would have a few employees who would transport the flowers in cars or mini-vans to the cemeteries.

by Anonymousreply 236September 3, 2018 4:46 PM

In Chicago, funerals usually supplied altar flowers for the week! Surprised to hear about Philly customs being so different from Chicago.

So maybe this was just customin NC. In Chicago? It would have stood out, I think.

Am most interested in Chris' ad! Any word on whether or not Shanann, queen of social media, knew?

R234

by Anonymousreply 237September 3, 2018 4:47 PM

Thank you for posting the video R228. Had the friend not called the police so quickly, the bodies most likely would never have been found.

by Anonymousreply 238September 3, 2018 5:28 PM

In lieu of flowers, the family had requested that memorial donations be made to the Lupus Foundation of America, the Frederick Police Department’s missing persons division and St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.

by Anonymousreply 239September 3, 2018 5:37 PM

[quote]Several articles mentioned they had a ton of credit card debt.

People who are enmeshed in MLMs like Thrive, Mary Kay, etc. frequently end up with crippling CC debt from buying inventory, because "you can't sell from an empty wagon."

by Anonymousreply 240September 3, 2018 5:38 PM

The personals accounts are fake.. probably by DL people who want him to be gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 241September 3, 2018 6:40 PM

R240, exactly.

Shanann seems like the type (and I didn’t KNOW her, so) who would double down and not admit defeat. Which is admirable in some ways, but not when it comes to MLMs. I think instead of cutting their losses, she was digging in deeper.

She’d been doing it for about two years, right? Maybe she was doing okay. But even if they had some positive cash flow, it was just borrowing from Peter to pay Paul.

by Anonymousreply 242September 3, 2018 6:59 PM

Very good video about covert narcissism/sociopathy, and relational abuse. Done specifically regarding this case, but good general tips for everyone regarding safe vs. unsafe people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 3, 2018 7:31 PM

What an insane frau-fest that video and the comments are, R243. 30 fucking minutes? You are insane for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 244September 3, 2018 8:31 PM

I personally think CW's lawyers are going to mount a not-guilty-by-reason-of-insanity defense. They will claim his closeted homosexuality, his submission to an over-bearing bully of a wife, long-term public humiliation and financial desperation made him snap. And I think they might just be successful. He'll go to a mental hospital for about 10 years and then lead a happy life.

by Anonymousreply 245September 3, 2018 8:39 PM

sorry about that extra hyphen.

R245

by Anonymousreply 246September 3, 2018 8:40 PM

And in 10 years R245, CW will be 44, and he'll look like he's 75.

by Anonymousreply 247September 3, 2018 8:51 PM

Um no, the fucking thrive patches r245, that will be the only defense, why would being closeted make him a maniac? Doesn't say much for the gays. And what public humiliation? Did I miss vids of her making him dance in a tutu every night? You're insane.

by Anonymousreply 248September 3, 2018 9:39 PM

I doubt the insanity defense card will be played and if it is, it won’t work in his favor. Not when you factor in his affair(s) and the deaths of two children, whose bodies he dumped in oil tanks.

Chris has missed him freedom goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 249September 3, 2018 9:54 PM

^has kissed his freedom goodbye

by Anonymousreply 250September 3, 2018 9:54 PM

[quote]People who are enmeshed in MLMs like Thrive, Mary Kay, etc. frequently end up with crippling CC debt from buying inventory, because "you can't sell from an empty wagon."

I have a friend who is a paralegal and she told me about a bankruptcy case that she assisted in which a woman listed Lularoe "business" debts in the filing.

by Anonymousreply 251September 3, 2018 9:58 PM

R243, Ignore R244. I appreciate that video you posted and she has some great info, helpful for anyone who's been involved with dangerous and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 252September 3, 2018 10:06 PM

Being closeted doesn't make you murder people. Thrive is not regulated, no one knows what's really in it, and there are more than 2000 complaints against them, some saying it made them aggressive. THAT needs to be his defense, having a super-frau bitch for a wife isn't a defense either.

by Anonymousreply 253September 3, 2018 10:11 PM

If he goes full Thrive defense (with “expert” witnesses) he may just pull off a Casey Anthony and shock us all...

by Anonymousreply 254September 3, 2018 11:28 PM

Lol if he drags the “Thrive” scam through the mud with him

by Anonymousreply 255September 3, 2018 11:46 PM

His defense team will probably drag Thrive through the mud as part of the plan. They will claim that the highly caffeinated Thrive patches drove Chrissy and Shannann crazy and she killed the girls and he killed her in retaliation.

The Thrive scam needs to be brought down. I've read blogs and forums where people claimed the patches made them ill.

by Anonymousreply 256September 4, 2018 12:06 AM

Does DL’s resident forensic psychiatrist want to chime in on why he thinks Chris Watts manually killed the two little kids and not just the “annoying” wife?

Seems extra cold hearted...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 4, 2018 2:06 AM

r253 & r256 I said the same in previous threads...I think after his trial there will be class action litigation against the makers. It would be an easy money grab for users of the product

by Anonymousreply 258September 4, 2018 2:29 AM

Posted earlier over on WS. Don’t see how anyone but an Anadarko employee could have made this, so watch before it disappears. Shows a walk up the stairs to a similar crude oil tank installment and the size of the opening. Explains why Shanann was not also in a tank. Also shows aerial pics of the actual site for comparison. Note that this is not CW, just to be clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 4, 2018 3:06 AM

I did too r258 and I kinda believe it. Obviously he shouldn't get off on that defense but that thrive shit seems very speedy and speed can make you crazy, see: Jeff Macdonald. I think the problem would be that he can't really prove he was under the influence of it, I doubt he was blood tested and I don't even know what they would have to screen for. I have to think that he had to have been out of his mind to have done this, I just don't know if that Level company will suffer though they should. Maybe his family will file a civil suit.

by Anonymousreply 260September 4, 2018 3:16 AM

Dang, that opening is *small*, [R259]! Definitely “child size”😬 No way could Shan’ann be put in there.

Makes me wonder how long he dreamed of putting the kids in there...

by Anonymousreply 261September 4, 2018 3:17 AM

R261 ...have you seen their hair? He had been dreaming about it for months

by Anonymousreply 262September 4, 2018 4:37 AM

[quote]r228 This is a video made by locals following his trek and the location he disposed of the bodies...this is even more remote than I imagined. Is east onto the plains, and very isolated from any towns/homes. Appears to be on private property - a large ranch leased to Anadarko. No one would ever be out there except him, and the landowner wouldn’t bother with the O&G equipment.

The amount of "If Onlys' dodging this case is haunting.

If Only he had been on a grindr hookup that night...If Only he'd been able to fit Shan'ann in one of the tanks instead of having to scratch out that visible shallow grave...If Only he hadn't left the sheet behind...If Only nosy Nackhole hadn't rung the house at the crack of dawn...If Only he'd used a non-company car to transport the bodies to rest, that didn't have a tracking device on it...

Our Chris had the worst possible luck on this odysee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263September 4, 2018 4:56 AM

[quote]r256 The Thrive scam needs to be brought down. I've read blogs and forums where people claimed the patches made them ill.

Nothing will bring the dead back. I want the Thrive Defense to prevail just to sink, or at least dirty, the scam MLM industry.

by Anonymousreply 264September 4, 2018 5:08 AM

According to People Mag’s most recent update on the case (which they do almost daily now), Chris had nothing to do with planning the recent triple funeral of his wife and daughters, “because he knew better”.

On one hand, he caused this funeral to happen (because of the murders), but on the other hand he was the husband and father of the memorialized.

What say you, DL etiquette experts: was it appropriate for Chris to not be consulted in the planing of his family’s funeral?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 4, 2018 11:38 AM

R257, we don’t actually know how he killed anyone. I’d imagine he did strangle them, but we’ll have to wait for the trial.

My experience is that, when you have a repulsive job to do*, it’s possible to dissociate. Once you conquer the initial revulsion, it’s just another task.

* deboning a chicken, cleaning up someone else’s vomit, unclogging an industrial kitchen dishwasher drain.

When people ask how he could have done such an awful thing... people do awful things all the time.

by Anonymousreply 266September 4, 2018 12:06 PM

R265, perfectly appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 267September 4, 2018 12:07 PM

Is that you, DL forensic psych, @ [R266]?

by Anonymousreply 268September 4, 2018 12:14 PM

R257 I was just thinking about the stabbing nanny recently. I wonder if the makeup she was selling with Younique (MLM).

by Anonymousreply 269September 4, 2018 12:15 PM

Ringing in the New Year...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 4, 2018 12:19 PM

Oh, yeah [R269], I completely forgot about the weird MLM makeup connection in that nanny case!

The nanny had given the makeup to a new girl to sell and she either hadn’t sold it yet or didn’t pay for her back for the merchandise yet (?) I’m a bit fuzzy on the details...)

In any event, it was apparently a significant part of what made her so pissed off/anxious about her “financial situation”, and she took all that out on those two poor little kids :(

by Anonymousreply 271September 4, 2018 12:24 PM

The stabbing nanny, you mean the older woman in NY?

by Anonymousreply 272September 4, 2018 12:29 PM

Wow, when exactly did Chris get fit?!?

This looks like a recent picture and he was still kind of a fatty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 4, 2018 12:31 PM

Yes, [R272]; this nanny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 4, 2018 12:35 PM

This was/is the evil stabbing nanny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275September 4, 2018 12:36 PM

I wonder if the photo at r273 was taken at Easter. Or Cinco de Mayo. Shanann sure did love her bright colors!

by Anonymousreply 276September 4, 2018 1:00 PM

R271, was there an MLM connection in that case? Not surprising. Those things suck in the vulnerable. I have never known a wealthy/educated person who sold that shit. I suppose there have to be some, statistically. But everyone I’ve known (small sample size) who’s been involved with those things is a sort of a sad sack loser.

by Anonymousreply 277September 4, 2018 1:05 PM

R273 The brats looked much younger , they look 1 and 2.5 years old there

by Anonymousreply 278September 4, 2018 1:07 PM

True, [R278], but it’s still recent-ish. So, Chris was only “hot” for about a year and a half?

Is that why he went crazy? Insanity via sudden hotness?

by Anonymousreply 279September 4, 2018 1:14 PM

Sadly, another classic DL thread derailed.

WHET Dan Peterson?

by Anonymousreply 280September 4, 2018 7:42 PM

We won't be [italic]ignored,[/italic] Dan.

by Anonymousreply 281September 4, 2018 7:44 PM

r270 ugh, that picture. It's enough to make you want to kill your wife and two children.

by Anonymousreply 282September 4, 2018 7:46 PM

I bet they still had a full set of choppers though r278.

by Anonymousreply 283September 4, 2018 10:22 PM

R265, that was the stupidest article ever. Even if he wanted to be in on it, how in the hell would he be planning a funeral service from solitary confinement. So stupid.

by Anonymousreply 284September 4, 2018 11:12 PM

The photo @R273 is from July 2016.

by Anonymousreply 285September 4, 2018 11:42 PM

Our Chris is confined to his cell 23 hours a day with one hour a day in the common room/shower. He has no access to gym equipment or exercise. He’s gonna balloon up to his pre-hottie fat self in no time. Just wait till his next court appearance, you’ll see.

Will y’all still love him then, when he’s all pasty and fat? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 286September 4, 2018 11:54 PM

I can’t believe he was so dumb t o not have his ugly wedding on when he gave that interview!!

by Anonymousreply 287September 4, 2018 11:57 PM

And no access to THRIVE patches R286 [html removed]

Chris and his soon-to-be, once again fat ass deserve life in prison based on shear stupidity alone.

by Anonymousreply 288September 5, 2018 12:09 AM

He's under suicide watch, and even worse, he has no access to weights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 5, 2018 2:18 AM

ATTENTION FRIENDS!

I have just come back from the smelters, with great news. As you all know Chis is in a FRAGILE state. I do know many of you have been donating to his legal fund, and his commissary account. YOU ARE ALL EARTH ANGELS. I have taken out a second mortgage on my home to fund what I can only call my mission from god! I have spent most of the weekend designing a Free Chris padlock! Not only does Chris have the lock and key to our hearts, we now can have an ACTUAL lock to symbolize our devotion to him, AND our CRIES for his freedom!! This stunning lock collection which has been name "Sealed With A Chris" all come with attractive packaging, and will make perfect keepsakes. They can also be FABULOUS wedding favors, gender reveal party, baby shower, and children's birthday gifts!!

I will be handing out t-shirts, padlocks, and needle point instruction kits at the candlelight vigil. Cant wait to see YOU all there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290September 5, 2018 2:24 AM

r286 / r288 why do you want him to be fat? Do you have some sort of fetish?

by Anonymousreply 291September 5, 2018 2:35 AM

R290 Chris may want one of your padlocks to secure his chastity belt.

by Anonymousreply 292September 5, 2018 2:40 AM

R291 I don’t want him to be fat, I’m just predicting he will be. And his DL fan club will disappear when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 293September 5, 2018 2:40 AM

r293 I think he was cute and cuddly before he got thin and muscley. He looks good both ways!

by Anonymousreply 294September 5, 2018 2:41 AM

Dan, Chris has no access to the commissary. Unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 295September 5, 2018 2:42 AM

Isn't being locked in a small room with absolutely nothing to do for 23 hours a day close to mental torture?

by Anonymousreply 296September 5, 2018 2:46 AM

I have had this record playing non-stop for eight days. I think I have a dance routine worked out, the song memorized, and the confidence to march up to the warden and DEMAND Chris either be set free, or given access to thrive shakes, sensible meals, a personal trainer, and plenty of television privileges! I wonder if the jail has tanning beds available? Perhaps we can all pool together and donate on behalf of the community?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 5, 2018 2:53 AM

Dan, those are fabulous! I Chris my heart and hope to die.

by Anonymousreply 298September 5, 2018 3:18 AM

R296 They are denying him his right to be buff. Shameful!

by Anonymousreply 299September 5, 2018 3:37 AM

What's stopping him from doing hours on hours of push-ups and crunches in his cell next to his cot and metal toilet??

If he really cares about you, DL, he'll keep up the physique.

by Anonymousreply 300September 5, 2018 3:39 AM

What’s the point R300 if he can’t take selfies while working out?

by Anonymousreply 301September 5, 2018 3:42 AM

If you are THAT literal in your fantasies, R301, you should find new material.

by Anonymousreply 302September 5, 2018 3:46 AM

Don’t get your point R302.

Trust me, I do not fantasize about a POS who murdered his family.

by Anonymousreply 303September 5, 2018 4:04 AM

Our dearest Dan:

Thank you for coming back with a bang, pop, lock, and a shimmy. Mr. Jailer will surely hear your plea.

by Anonymousreply 304September 5, 2018 4:32 AM

There WILL be another Watts riot if our Danny boy does not get his visit!

by Anonymousreply 305September 5, 2018 4:46 AM

I too would like to know his reasoning behind killing his kids, the wife can make some sense but why the kids??

by Anonymousreply 306September 5, 2018 4:47 AM

Cause he wanted to be done with it all r306, and like a drunk driving home, he thought he could get away with it. And I really wouldn't discount that thrive fucking him up, making him irritable, and even crazy. They always think they can get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 307September 5, 2018 4:49 AM

I think that’s my biggest question about this case as well, [R306], and it adds another dimension to it—a dimension beyond something like the Laci and Scott Peterson case.

I think a straight married guy could potentially have sociopathic tendencies and possibly want to obliterate the “nagging wife” who wants to control him (from his perspective) and even the unborn baby she’s pregnant with that he sees as coming to “tie him down for life” (again, from his perspective).

And he’s probably not personally attached to the fetus yet because he didn’t want it to begin with and possibly sees it as a non-person since it’s not born yet.

I’m not saying this is moral or logical, I’m just saying that I can see how the above could happen with an asshole, narcissistic husband.

What I don’t get is the guy (CW) personally killing the two little girls he has helped to raise for 3 and 4 years (and it’s not like a murder/suicide case where the bitter husband takes out himself and the kids at the same time out of rage or spite—different psychological dynamic at work there...)

I don’t really understand the dynamic at work here.

If the “problematic” wife and fetus were already to be disposed of (like he was planning that already), why also the little girls who call you “daddy” and sing songs about how you’re their hero—with a relationship that was built over time and where there really seemed to be—at one time at least—a genuine connection there between CW and the girls?

CW seemed to be a “hands on” dad (no pun intended) with them both and reportedly did their hair, took care of them when they were sick, fed them, gave them baths, read them bedtime stories, etc. frequently.

And by all accounts from neighbors, etc., the girls were really comfortable around and loving towards CW and had a real relationship with him.

It seems like he wouldn’t have done that (all the time and attention he put into both girls) if he didn’t care about them and there wasn’t a real relationship there between him and those girls.

How *that* then morphed into him (allegedly) manually strangling their little necks and dumping their bodies into oil tanks is genuinely something I have no insight into and no clue about.

I don’t remember a case quite exactly like this, so I’m really interested (from a true crime and psychological perspective) about how/why he could suddenly disassociate from two kids he raised and seemed to care about and then decide to violently snuff out their lives.

It’s freaky.

I really hope CW or some forensic psychiatrists can give us some insight into the dynamics of all that as the case develops...

by Anonymousreply 308September 5, 2018 10:43 AM

He wanted a new life, R308. They were obstacles in the way. It really is not that complicated.

You are projecting that he had normal human emotions and attachments. At best they were shallow, or perhaps faked. Killing his pregnant wife seems pretty horrific to me too, not sure why you see them as a burden but not the girls? Chris was done with all of them and almost got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 309September 5, 2018 11:35 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310September 5, 2018 11:51 AM

He is being kept in solitary confinement, with no tv, no internet access, no reading material.

I agree with the poster who said this is torture. Why is LE allowed to do this with people not yet found guilty of anything?

by Anonymousreply 311September 5, 2018 2:38 PM

I know this is all tongue in cheek and fun and all, but after i read the stories today about how he is being held in solitary confinement with no mental stimulation at all (made me think of those horrible old zoos, with lionś kept in prison cells), i have to think his getting mail (i assume he is allowed to have his mail?) has to be what is keeping this guy alive.

I am against the death penalty and havealways argued that even the most depraved criminals can find redemption in the life of the mind.

This treatment, though ---- if he is truly being deprived of all sensory stimulation (makes of that what you will, trusty DLers!!!!) ----- reminds me of the horrible treatment that alleged terrorist got in guantanamo, leaving him permanently insane.

by Anonymousreply 312September 5, 2018 2:56 PM

R311, he’s probably in solitary for his own protection from other prisoners, and because suicide risk.

I do find it unjust that he’s not allowed reading material except a newspaper for one hour. Trying to put myself in that situation, I’d be inconsolable if I couldn’t at least read a book. That seems inhumane, especially for someone who hasn’t been convicted. I’d sleep a lot and do a lot of yoga, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 313September 5, 2018 2:58 PM

Yeah I'm not arguin against solitary (protecting him and all), but no reading material, no television? That seems extreme to me.

by Anonymousreply 314September 5, 2018 3:04 PM

Uh oh. Radaronline is reporting an interview with his mistress (the woman, not the plumped lip guy), in which she is described as fat and looking like Shanann". She says he liked animalistic sex, in which he indulged in rape fantasies, in which he choked her.

New defense? He didn't know the girls had been killed till after his and Shanann's playful sex games went a little too far?

by Anonymousreply 315September 5, 2018 5:42 PM

Tinder and Chik-Fil-A.

Pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316September 5, 2018 5:53 PM

From that^ article:

[quote]Watts lived in Frederick, Colo., about 30 miles away from his hookup’s home, she said, and charmed her with dates at a pizza joint and Chick-fil-A.

Charming pizza joint and Chick-Fil-A dates! Doesn't that get your dick hard?

by Anonymousreply 317September 5, 2018 5:53 PM

"According to the mistress, the reviled creep — who is charged with murdering his pregnant wife and two young daughters — solicited dates on the app Opens a New Window. Tinder, which he used to hook up with her."

by Anonymousreply 318September 5, 2018 5:57 PM

Thankfully this is proof our dear Chris is a chubby chaser! Friends, this just upped our chances of extremely erotic conjugal visits!

by Anonymousreply 319September 5, 2018 6:46 PM

Conjugal visits are not allowed but guards can be bribed. Bundy bribed his guards to allow private visits with his “wife” and she got knocked up with his kid. So yes, there is hope!

Have any of you proposed to him yet? Male and/or female? He likes both, allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 320September 5, 2018 6:51 PM

In addition to being a family annihilator, he's massively in debt. So consider your finances before making plans for your jailhouse nuptials.

by Anonymousreply 321September 5, 2018 7:01 PM

Choking her huh?...that doesn’t look good. Lot of anger towards women? Feeling emasculated and needing outlet? But why the kids?

by Anonymousreply 322September 5, 2018 7:52 PM

Lots of people like rough animalistic sex with choking and slapping and stuff. Is she saying it was non-consensual?

by Anonymousreply 323September 5, 2018 8:27 PM

No. It was consensual. But she did say he became a completely different person during sex; I don't think she specified what she meant by that.

by Anonymousreply 324September 5, 2018 9:47 PM

We all know he's innocent of these charges. The future will show Shannan brutally murdered the children to spite Chris, and then he defended himself when he found out. She was working in cahoots with the neighbor, who was to call the police at a specific time, so that they could discover the children and Chris and blame him for it. But he arrived home earlier than planned and the schedule went awry.

by Anonymousreply 325September 5, 2018 9:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326September 5, 2018 11:41 PM

[quote] reminds me of the horrible treatment that alleged terrorist got in guantanamo, leaving him permanently insane

LOL

by Anonymousreply 327September 5, 2018 11:55 PM

I LOLed when I saw this posted in one of the Facebook groups:

"to make light of a horrible horrible tragedy....SW was an incredible house decorator. and her color schemes were so bright and lively just like her. very good taste"

by Anonymousreply 328September 6, 2018 3:06 AM

For all the rabbit holes, a great point made over on WS:

CW was pretty proud of the Tarheels tee the interviewer asked him about, correct? He even disclosed that Shanann had bought it for him, right?

Would you be wearing a gift from the murderer of your children the day after she killed them? Or ever?

by Anonymousreply 329September 6, 2018 3:19 AM

No, but then I would also not be able to get those words out ---- the interview statements begging Shanann and the girls to come home from wherever they are.

by Anonymousreply 330September 6, 2018 3:44 AM

From article @ r316 :

[quote]Chris Watts liked...tried to strangle his mistress during sex

Well, sometimes you get the urge to do that, when you really want to be with A MAN!

by Anonymousreply 331September 6, 2018 4:37 AM

Bobby Kay always throws down the gauntlet in the fb group: "Are we still gonna act like sw wasn't drugging her kids with benadryl or nah ??? Just let me know"

by Anonymousreply 332September 6, 2018 4:13 PM

From the group: "Has anyone else heard that CW is wanting to have a trial transfer to here in IL? Either in Bloomington or Peoria? My dad thought he heard that on the news last night but he said he could of misheard what they said. But IF that is true I’ll bet it’s because he doesn’t want to go on death row but they said he wants a transfer cause he thinks he’ll have a fairer trial here in IL. IF that’s true, that’s only an hour and half or so away from where I live. Crazy!!! My best friend lives only 36 minutes away from Fredrick and her brother’s friend knew of them. Small world!!!"

are you just able to ask to transfer to another state? I'm pretty sure you're not.

by Anonymousreply 333September 6, 2018 5:53 PM

I don’t see how you can subject yourself to that FB page filled with ‘could of,’ ‘should of’ etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 334September 6, 2018 7:43 PM

Shan'Annanananabooboo and Chrissy both used "could of" and "should of." Those morons deserved each other.

by Anonymousreply 335September 6, 2018 7:55 PM

R334, even worse (because “could of” at least SOUNDS like “could’ve”) is the use of “seen” in the place of “saw”.

“I seen photos of her kids...” “Maybe Shanann seen his texts...” “who else seen Ashley (sic) Bamfeld (sic) last night...”

It’s like a trailer park fiesta.

by Anonymousreply 336September 6, 2018 8:28 PM

Jesus Christ. Transferring a trial from Colorado to Illinois?! People are so stupid. No, it isn't going to move that far. It probably won't move at all.

by Anonymousreply 337September 6, 2018 11:24 PM

Yeah r337, even for these dummies I was surprised, he's not from Illinois, there's no reason it would move there and not somewhere also in the west with no DP.

by Anonymousreply 338September 6, 2018 11:33 PM

I will go ahead and state the obvious.

These trials cost a fortune. Millions and millions of dollars.

Illinois is totally broke ---- on the verge of bankruptcy There is NO WAY they (IL attorney general) would even attempt to justify this expense to the IL electorate. But aside from that, no state (even states with healthy budgets) would be willing to undertake another state's burden.

by Anonymousreply 339September 7, 2018 1:54 AM

I guess that's one of the obvious facts but just that this isn't even a federal case and that murder defendants don't get to decide where they will be tried is the main issue.

by Anonymousreply 340September 7, 2018 2:01 AM

Is there some legitimate news report about moving the trial to a new jurisdiction, or was that justsome wishful speculation or keyboard drooling?

by Anonymousreply 341September 7, 2018 3:07 AM

It was just a bad rumor, R341.

by Anonymousreply 342September 7, 2018 3:14 AM

[quote]R339 I will go ahead and state the obvious. These trials cost a fortune. Millions and millions of dollars.

That's why, since there's NO way to prove BEYOND a shadow of a doubt that Chris did it, we should cancel the whole MOCKERY of a trial, NOW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343September 7, 2018 4:33 AM

I agree! Anything else is a mockery of Justice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344September 7, 2018 4:37 AM

There's only the tiniest chance he'll get the venue transferred and none at all he'll get it transferred out of state. He's up on state charges, not federal.

by Anonymousreply 345September 7, 2018 4:42 AM

Yeah I imagine there's really nowhere he can go that hasn't heard of this case, though I guess there are the odd people who don't go on the interweb or watch tv.

by Anonymousreply 346September 7, 2018 4:56 AM

Posted by Sandi Onorati (Shan'ann's mom) : "If anyone uses my daughter Shanann or her children with out my consent on any shirts, stickers or anything in their memory with out me. Look out. I’m her Mother and I will resolve that fast..."

by Anonymousreply 347September 7, 2018 10:05 PM

^ Luckily for us, Chris Watts’ mother has made no such decree regarding his image.

by Anonymousreply 348September 7, 2018 10:48 PM

I was really disgusted to see that the fundraiser for her at the Outback in her mom's town was full of MLM booths. Fucking Lipsense, Thrive and LulaRoe and you know people felt guilted to buy. Too bad her mom can't seem to grasp that that pyramid scheme living most definitely contributed to her death.

by Anonymousreply 349September 7, 2018 11:18 PM

OMG, Chris was a huge farter and Shan'ann fart shamed him!: "If your partner was posting about buying a 'Fart machine', and outing your farting condition/habits, .....would you be receptive?.....No reason for murder, but leaving would be on my list."

by Anonymousreply 350September 7, 2018 11:28 PM

R350, I think we know Shanann was a royal bitch. The issue is just how nuts was CW?

I rewatched those interviews he did the day after he disposed of the bodies and suddenly it ……. was all just so so sad. When all of the details just contributed to self-parody, that was one thing. When you strip the idiocy away, it is just a familiar tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 351September 7, 2018 11:38 PM

[quote]I was really disgusted to see that the fundraiser for her at the Outback in her mom's town was full of MLM booths. Fucking Lipsense, Thrive and LulaRoe and you know people felt guilted to buy. Too bad her mom can't seem to grasp that that pyramid scheme living most definitely contributed to her death.

MLM reps often put up booths at fundraisers as an attempt to reel in long term customers. In my hometown, a high school friend has a side business where she makes and sells jewlery. My friend is Native American and she mostly sells at Native American pow-wows or festivals when she make to them. Her regular job is in social work. My friend has sold jewelry pieces for fundraisers for friends and people in her tribe and she gives them the profits. A couple of years ago, my friend told me about a woman contacted her on Facebook about joining a women's business group in town. She attended one of their meetings and saw that all of the members of the group were MLM reps. She didn't join after that meeting.

Months later, she found out that the group was hosting a fundraiser for a community member with cancer. The group claimed that there were donating all their profits to the person's medical fund. She later heard that the MLM reps were basically bugging people later on to keeping buying their products. She mentioned how one woman in the group sells crap supplements for a company called Juice Plus. My friend has told me that she has encountered MLM reps at Native American gatherings and fairs. One Native fair has banned MLM reps from having booths

by Anonymousreply 352September 7, 2018 11:41 PM

As they should r352! I'd be pissed to be in a juried art show and have assholes like that there too.

by Anonymousreply 353September 7, 2018 11:46 PM

R353 I agree with you. It irked me that my friend who spends a lot of her weekends making jewelry has sometimes show up to fairs seeing MLM reps selling crappy products.

This past summer I went a farmer's market in my area and saw a few MLM reps there. I wish they would get banned.

by Anonymousreply 354September 7, 2018 11:50 PM

I just can't wait till this trial gets underway and Thrive shit is shown to be toxic and maniac-inducing dreck. I still can't believe she took that whilst pregnant, nowadays women don't even ingest caffeine or aspirin when they're gestating a human.

by Anonymousreply 355September 7, 2018 11:56 PM

[quote]R347 Posted by Sandi Onorati (Shan'ann's mom) : "If anyone uses my daughter Shanann or her children with out my consent on any shirts, stickers or anything in their memory with out me. Look out. I’m her Mother and I will resolve that fast..."

Why doesn’t she spell her daughter’s dippy name right...with that annoying apostrophe stuck in the middle?

by Anonymousreply 356September 8, 2018 12:42 AM

Shanannn and Chris seem like two idiots raised by idiot families.

I hope the defense team goes after Thrive/Le-vel during the trial.

by Anonymousreply 357September 8, 2018 12:55 AM

There's a video, you'll have to look it up on the facebook page, of Chris singing the Mickey Mouse Club hot dog song (yeah I don't know it either) and it's him looking fattish in a Metallica shirt and those horrific long shorts, singing "hot diggety dog!" Knowing about Mr. Bolte as we do, that changes the whole meaning.

by Anonymousreply 358September 8, 2018 12:58 AM

Chris is a farter? Where did this come from?

by Anonymousreply 359September 8, 2018 2:07 AM

Sorry r359, it's so goddamn hard to read those posts in that insipid facebook group. I guess there's a video of he and Shan at the toy store? and he is wanting to buy a fart machine, I guess a machine that makes fart noises, and she teases him about it that he loves farts or something. That fucking group sucks the soul out of me, so many misspellings and thoughts and prayers and fucking stupid gifs....I wish Dan Peterson could get back in.

by Anonymousreply 360September 8, 2018 3:25 AM

Thanks. We need some new information about this case.

by Anonymousreply 361September 8, 2018 8:58 AM

This thread has slowed way down...

by Anonymousreply 362September 8, 2018 9:12 AM

It will pick up again after the next court hearing.

by Anonymousreply 363September 8, 2018 9:14 AM

Imagine what it is like being in a cell with nothing to do. Talk about boring.

by Anonymousreply 364September 8, 2018 3:40 PM

Listening to a sermon in church is boring. Being locked in a cell 23 hours a day with nothing to read or watch would be torture.

by Anonymousreply 365September 8, 2018 4:41 PM

Agreed, R365. And what, exactly, is the point of that?

by Anonymousreply 366September 8, 2018 4:53 PM

So that Trent creature was lying and Chris isn't at least bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 367September 8, 2018 4:56 PM

What are you referencing, R367?

by Anonymousreply 368September 8, 2018 4:59 PM

[quote]And what, exactly, is the point of that?

If nothing else, it gives him lots of time to think about all the reasons his plan to free himself of Shan'ann and the kids was an epic fail.

by Anonymousreply 369September 8, 2018 5:23 PM

Oh so someone in that facebook group posted a joke meme of a man burying his wife's body! Man, it was so tasteless and she got attacked but I don't know if they removed it.

by Anonymousreply 370September 8, 2018 5:26 PM

Do we know they're not giving him access to any reading material?

I don't feel sorry for him. He strangled two little girls and his pregnant wife. Fuck him. He ought to be waterboarded or have metal stuck up under his fingernails.

Anyway, he was into exercising - that's something he could do a lot of - and shower, eat and sleep. WAY better than being strangled by your daddy when you're 2.

by Anonymousreply 371September 8, 2018 6:03 PM

I'm fairly sure that you are always allowed a bible, don't know about other reading material. I imagine he has pencil and paper too so he can write to his many fans. I know Betty Broderick felt safe when she was finally jailed and didn't have to deal with Dan and Linda anymore, I wonder if Chris does too.

by Anonymousreply 372September 8, 2018 6:34 PM

Betty Broderick isn't stuck in a prison cell most of the day. She's involved with several programs at her prison and has made a lot of friends. Manson girl Susan Atkins was another person who thrived in prison and many people like her.

Death row inmates are very limited. I read an article about Scott Peterson and how is stuck in his cell most days because has friendship with a guy in a nearby cell.

by Anonymousreply 373September 8, 2018 6:45 PM

The homophobic fraus are at it again on Facebook, saying that him being a closet case caused those murders and that "I want nothing to do with a bisexual guy, the THOUGHT of it just makes me want to vomint, two men is so gross"

You even notice how it's all about THEM

I'm a frau, it's all about ME ME ME!

by Anonymousreply 374September 8, 2018 9:53 PM

Because R374, only idiotic women talk like those fraus. Plenty of intelligent well-educated women are embarrassed by those twits.

Would you want the Rip Torn caricature of gay male to be the only mental image people held in their minds' eyes of gay men?

by Anonymousreply 375September 9, 2018 12:22 AM

Agree with r375, that place is just full of dummies. Then there are funny trolls like this who get the fraus apoplectic: "Do any of you think Shanann planned to kill Chris after she was done killing the girls?" with the "angry" emoticon lit up.

by Anonymousreply 376September 9, 2018 12:45 AM

LOL, [R376]! That is some first rate trolling ;))

by Anonymousreply 377September 9, 2018 3:59 AM

Seriously r377, I have a feeling there may be a few DL'ers, that same guy who posted that question also asked if any women would still date him and some chick said, "depends on whether he is circumcised!"

by Anonymousreply 378September 9, 2018 4:04 AM

Halloween is coming — let’s see, what do I need to put together a winning Chris Watts Costume?

by Anonymousreply 379September 9, 2018 4:19 AM

r379 Thrive patch, long, ugly shorts, scratch mark on neck, gut, Metallica shirt.

by Anonymousreply 380September 9, 2018 4:26 AM

and flip flops

by Anonymousreply 381September 9, 2018 4:46 AM

"Because [R374], only idiotic women talk like those fraus. Plenty of intelligent well-educated women are embarrassed by those twits. Would you want the Rip Torn caricature of gay male to be the only mental image people held in their minds' eyes of gay men?"

Sadly, those fraus are the majority amongst women in America. They are disgusted by all of us and think we are all Rip (I think you meant Taylor...) Torn (who just likes to drink hard and is badass about it.. best mugshot ever with exceptions of Nick Nolte and James Brown). Fuck them all. Cow trolls.

by Anonymousreply 382September 9, 2018 7:24 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 9, 2018 7:54 AM

Uh oh, new poster Jack Dawson is starting shit: " What kind of mother sends her kids to daycare when she doesn’t even have a job?" And the mommies are pissed! "Lmao!!!! Ridiculous how people are trying to pick her life apart. When u become perfect yourself then maybe u can judge, until then fuck off. U have no idea how she lived her life. No matter what she did, none of it is a reason for her and her babies to be murdered!!! Nothing!!!"

by Anonymousreply 384September 9, 2018 7:57 PM

Seeing R383 would be the perfect time to say "U in danger gurl."

by Anonymousreply 385September 9, 2018 8:52 PM

Here's author and self-described narcissistic sociopath, HG Tudor, on Watts whom he calls a fellow narcissist (and dumb):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386September 9, 2018 9:00 PM

^^"Chris Watts is a somatic middle lesser narcissistic psychopath." -HD Tudor

by Anonymousreply 387September 9, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote] ^^"Chris Watts is a somatic middle lesser narcissistic psychopath." -HD Tudor

And the [italic]SEXIEST MAN ALIVE ! !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388September 9, 2018 9:10 PM

What's with these narcissists creating 20 to 30 minute videos on narcissists? Nobody has time for that. Give me a one or two paragraph summary.

by Anonymousreply 389September 9, 2018 9:26 PM

It sounds like you think it's all about you and your needs, R389.

by Anonymousreply 390September 9, 2018 9:29 PM

R389 Summary: Tudor and Chris Watts are both narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 391September 9, 2018 9:29 PM

Tudor has the most boring speaking voice ever....with almost complete lack of inflection.

He indeed sounds f-ed up.

by Anonymousreply 392September 9, 2018 9:32 PM

One of the non-Tinder, non-Anadarko mistresses is rumored to be a blonde who is married, with kids and is a family friend. Could it be Mrs. Sunglasses, wife of crying Mr. Baldy? Maybe that's why he was crying so hard. They have at least one kid.

by Anonymousreply 393September 9, 2018 9:45 PM

And it's Our Chris'.

by Anonymousreply 394September 9, 2018 9:48 PM

He must have screwed anything with a pulse during the five weeks she was in NC with the kids.

He got a taste of freedom and there was no turning back.

by Anonymousreply 395September 9, 2018 10:01 PM

And in a stroke of irony, he will never be free again.

by Anonymousreply 396September 9, 2018 10:03 PM

- no exercise - no Thrive - NO SEX

Our Chris must be jonesing big time. Multiple withdrawals going on.

by Anonymousreply 397September 9, 2018 10:25 PM

^Also, if he is a narcissist, he's missing his fuel (Shanann or one of his hookups). They will be hard to replace now that he's locked up. Poor, sad, deprived psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 398September 9, 2018 10:40 PM

Give us a break R390. The "video" is a still photo of CW with somebody droning on about the case and their opinion of CW's personality. It's very repetitive, saying the same things over and over, circling back. It's poorly done, it's rambling and repetitious, and it lacks engaging/any production values. It's not narcissistic to refuse to subject yourself to windbags. This could have been more efficiently laid out in text.

I skipped a ways, and learned that the author of this nonsense thinks that because of SW's portrayal of their family life, that she was insanely happy and that CW was the only narcissist in the room. It's incredibly blind to refuse to acknowledge that this was a Facebook-induced folie a deux. They were both screwed up people, as can be seen from how they both shouted their pointless obsessions with status and success from the rooftops.

by Anonymousreply 399September 9, 2018 10:45 PM

R386 Video guy says that fishlips Trent’s details were found on the MeetMe app on Chris’s phone, along with evidence he was very active in contacting both men and women to meet up & have sex. Does he know that for a fact or is he just bloviating?

by Anonymousreply 400September 9, 2018 11:07 PM

A joke, R399. Did it strike a nerve?

I can't listen to HG Tudor's video's either because I imagine he believes he sounds like Orson Welles or John Gielgud but has an inconsistent attempt at an RP accent, reads poorly off a screen, is not the writer he think he is, and has poor audio quality with loud mouse clicks, echoes and knocks, recorded in a cheaply built space. His blog posts are a little more tolerable. I wouldn't be surprised if he posts here, or, given that he's an "greater elite narc," probably has a google alert for his name and may show up in this thread and [italic]that[/italic] would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 401September 9, 2018 11:22 PM

I'm with r399, these lazy fucks that just record video of them rambling about shit doesn't do it for me and I won't watch them either. You'll find that any wacko with a conspiracy theory always directs you to a youtube video. If your idea is so important then take the fucking time to write it out. It's the height of laziness.

by Anonymousreply 402September 9, 2018 11:27 PM

I'm kind of enjoying peeking in on this lady. She's an interesting character study.

I can see Jennifer Coolidge playing her in a movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403September 9, 2018 11:56 PM

[quote]r402 I'm with [R399], these lazy fucks that just record video of them rambling about shit doesn't do it for me and I won't watch them either.

What gets me is I'm expected to watch some shut-in schlub sit on their couch (with empty cat food cans in the background) and pontificate on deep topics. Sorry, if you can't be bothered to put on a shirt with a COLLAR and PICK UP YOUR ROOM before greeting the public, I'm not guessing you've put much bother into organizing your thoughts, either.

THIS girl has it down. She's painted her wall a pretty color (is that Donald Kaufman Color 58?), stripped it of distracting art, put up a white shelf and a few harmonizing objects, and kept the top of her desk out of sight. She's a (n alleged) makeup artist/distributor, so the look is very femme....but it's CLEAN and PROFESSIONAL.

[italic]Why[/italic] is that impossible for almost everyone else to do?? It's far from expensive to accomplish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404September 10, 2018 12:21 AM

R384, ut oh - the mommy wars.

Working mom frau here, and I generally agree - however, it does sound like she probably needed at least a few hours a week to attend to MLM biz. I have no idea how many hours/wk they spent in childcare...but if it was full time they’d have been better off with her having a “regular” job (probably true irregadless, given nature of MSM). Even if it was part time.

Anyway, for as crappy as public ed can be these days, where I am kids are expected to know ABC’s, 1-10, colors, basic shapes, some “sight words” to even be admitted to kinder where I am. Not a monumental task, IMO. But it’s not uncommon for full time moms to put them in at least a few hours/wk of pre-school (which can also be characterized as “childcare”) before kinder. I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong with that if you have enough self-awareness to admit you can’t get them there, use that time productively (vs. being a “lady who lunches”, shops, etc).

by Anonymousreply 405September 10, 2018 12:28 AM

I've heard of some moms putting their kids in daycare a couple days a week to get them "socialized"

by Anonymousreply 406September 10, 2018 1:27 AM

Oh yeah I agree there are valid reasons for it, I was just saying that that Dawson character was posting it just to troll, and it worked!

by Anonymousreply 407September 10, 2018 1:31 AM

R404 Shes a fright! She's wearing the same makeup as a Halloween doll.

by Anonymousreply 408September 10, 2018 2:06 AM

[quote]I've heard of some moms putting their kids in daycare a couple days a week to get them "socialized"

The stay at home moms I know do that through play dates. Which sounds like a logistical and scheduling nightmare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409September 10, 2018 2:12 AM

Yeah there's definitely a reason that home schooled kids have that unmistakable, socially awkward air about them. I'm all for pre-school to socialize them, of course now I would worry that half the fucking class is unvaccinated. Again, so thankful to be childless, single person who doesn't have to worry about this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 410September 10, 2018 2:14 AM

R409, play dates do “socialize” them with other kids....but does nothing to prepare them for a situatuon where they can’t run to mom over everything, a structure where they can’t play/talk whenever they want, etc...

by Anonymousreply 411September 10, 2018 3:22 AM

R410, I’m sure it depends on the state, but most “programs” (whether it be daycare, preschool, in-home care, etc of labels) have annual state inspections and there are some minimums of vax required - if they are state regulated to some degree. Where I am if you want to go full private without gov interference (mostly via large churches) you can pull full non-vaccination off, but it’s going to cost you: $7-14/K per year, per child.

Or, you homeschool.

by Anonymousreply 412September 10, 2018 3:39 AM

R386, I don’t care what anyone else says: thank you for posting this!!!

by Anonymousreply 413September 10, 2018 4:03 AM

^ I heard a serious Minnesota accent when I read that.

by Anonymousreply 414September 10, 2018 4:21 AM

Mrs. Golightly is a hoot R403. I don’t know if I’d hire her as my life coach, but she would would fun to have a drink with.

by Anonymousreply 415September 10, 2018 7:01 PM

On Websleuths they’re finally able to discuss the NC house Shanann owned. And how she could possibly afford it working as a nanny. Or whatever it was she was doing for a living.

by Anonymousreply 416September 11, 2018 3:30 AM

With so much going on in the news, and our lives, we have indeed neglected this thread.

But it's just a reminder that if you love someone, tell them TODAY. Don't wait till tomorrow, we don't know that we have tomorrow.

Get those jailhouse letters off to Chris TODAY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417September 11, 2018 4:43 AM

Jules in the FB group can't even bring herself to curse: "Shanann was clearly a type A personality. Her house she built at 25 was amazing. I am 40 and don’t have a house like that, which I don’t care because I don’t need bigger and better to be happy. Here is my thoughts though...... she has this huge beautiful home that she worked DAMN hard for. She meets Chris and decides to give it all up With a quickness. Has any one stopped to think that maybe HE PROMiSED HER BIG to leave that behind and maybe she became the C word to him because he promised her more than he could deliver? She wasn’t in bankruptcy and after they get together and leave for a new life it all starts to crumble. I mean think about it, how bitter might you become if you left a good life behind that you were supporting on your own, and you face losing everything because you trusted the love someone was offering. Maybe, just maybe, that is why she became a B towards him. Edit***** I am very pro Shanann and do not believe she killed her kids. This was written for those of you who act like Shan’ann got what she deserves because she doesn’t respect her man. Clearly, she knew more about him than we did, and the end result shows he didn’t deserve her respect. I don’t think she is a B or a C."

by Anonymousreply 418September 11, 2018 4:51 AM

^^ Well, F.U., Jules!

by Anonymousreply 419September 11, 2018 4:59 AM

What about a D?

by Anonymousreply 420September 11, 2018 5:04 AM

Jules in an A-hole.

by Anonymousreply 421September 11, 2018 5:06 AM

Mary makes a good point: "I keep thinking that something happened when SW came home on Sunday night and CW just snapped, but the thing I get hung on is he deactivated his FB a week before and he apparently seemed distant when he came to NC to bring the family back home. So I can’t help but think it was all planned! Ahh it drives me crazy not knowing 🤦‍♀️"

I guess I forgot he took down his fb, and indeed, that does look odd.

by Anonymousreply 422September 11, 2018 5:08 AM

Look, if you're just here to bash Our Chris, then obviously this is the wrong thread to you.

This is a #NoHotTopPopHaters zone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423September 11, 2018 5:16 AM

Leila Adorabows begs to differ r423: "I am up at 1234am I can't stop thinking about these babies. Why why why 😢 there is such bs being posted in here, can't yall saying this crazy stuff just stop to think about these babies. This is such evil....i can't wrap my head around this. It's literally making me sick tonight. Even if he gets death his life will be cushy AF....he needs to pay...really pay 😢"

by Anonymousreply 424September 11, 2018 5:20 AM

[quote]Edit***** I am very pro Shanann and do not believe she killed her kids.

Nobody believes she killed her kids, r418. Nobody. And if you are so much in her corner, learn how she spelled her name.

by Anonymousreply 425September 11, 2018 5:24 AM

New member Robin posits a theory: "I wonder if CW felt emasculated and jealous of SW’s success? Jealousy is a curse." Now, a few of the fraus knew this was bullshit but one kept pushing the number 200k, which got a few "laughing" emojis. This frau has those stupid "I'm building an empire" type pics on her page so she's into this dumb MLM shit too. She kept posting this; "Actually closer to to 200k, just hadn't hit the official mark yet. 😉" whenever people said there's no way Shanann even made 80k a year. Weird how this shit makes those dummies close ranks so tightly when they know goddamn well they aren't making any money.

by Anonymousreply 426September 11, 2018 5:38 AM

[quote]r424. Re: LEILA: This is such evil....i can't wrap my head around this.

Well, I'LL wrap her head around it, if she isn't careful!

Better watch herself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427September 11, 2018 6:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428September 11, 2018 6:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429September 11, 2018 6:24 AM

R422, I suspect he took down his FB because Shanann told him to.

I think they were in the middle of an intense power struggle. The 5 weeks away from Shanann reminded him of what life could be like, and he started to rebel. She probably gave him some sort of ultimatum. He snapped in the worst possible way.

by Anonymousreply 430September 11, 2018 11:22 AM

R425 hell yes some of us believe she killed them and set Chris up.

by Anonymousreply 431September 11, 2018 12:00 PM

They had a power struggle and she made him take down his Fakebook? Was he starting 5th grade this year?!

by Anonymousreply 432September 11, 2018 12:43 PM

R432, Chris was absolutely pussy-whipped by Shanann. Haven’t you seen th videos? She ran everything in that household. I find it surprising that she gave up control and left him to his own devices for 5 weeks.

It’s possible that he deleted his FB because he wanted to, though.

by Anonymousreply 433September 11, 2018 1:07 PM

What would be the motivation for Shanaan to want Chris to delete his Facebook? What would be the problem for her?

by Anonymousreply 434September 11, 2018 2:43 PM

He deleted his FB because he had five weeks of freedom.

He didn’t want his hookups to find out he was still married?

by Anonymousreply 435September 11, 2018 4:43 PM

[quote]r434 What would be the motivation for Shanaan to want Chris to delete his Facebook? What would be the problem for her?

They were discussing separation. Maybe she didn't want him badmouthing her or the all-important THRIVE online in the upcoming months.

by Anonymousreply 436September 11, 2018 5:15 PM

I bet CW was going to disappear and try to start a new life somewhere else, maybe under a new identity.

by Anonymousreply 437September 11, 2018 8:22 PM

Saw this on Websleuths:

“Ashley Banfield showed a house Shannan had built when she was 25 years old. it was a magnificent home; her taste in furniture was impeccable. “

Jesus H. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 438September 11, 2018 9:53 PM

Wrong, R425. Not willing to rule out yet that she didn't kill the kids herself. We should wait for the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 439September 11, 2018 11:14 PM

R439, agreed. Though I think it’s very unlikely she did it, there’s a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 440September 11, 2018 11:23 PM

<3 Chris <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441September 11, 2018 11:28 PM

No way in hell did she kill those kids.

by Anonymousreply 442September 11, 2018 11:34 PM

[quote]New member Robin posits a theory: "I wonder if CW felt emasculated and jealous of SW’s success? Jealousy is a curse." Now, a few of the fraus knew this was bullshit but one kept pushing the number 200k, which got a few "laughing" emojis. This frau has those stupid "I'm building an empire" type pics on her page so she's into this dumb MLM shit too. She kept posting this; "Actually closer to to 200k, just hadn't hit the official mark yet. 😉" whenever people said there's no way Shanann even made 80k a year. Weird how this shit makes those dummies close ranks so tightly when they know goddamn well they aren't making any money.

People who believe that Shannann made tons of money off a MLM are stupid as fuck and there is no way Chris was envious of his wife. The MLM crap was adding to their debts.

If Robin wants to read a story about a man being envious of his wife's success. She should read up on the Tara Grant murder case. Tara Grant had a high paying job with an enigneering company and made much more than her husband Stephen who was sometimes a stay at home dad. The husband had an affair with a nanny who had been hired because Tara was constantly away on business. Stephen claimed that he killed his wife because she taunting him and had slapped during an argument. From articles on the case, it was clear that Stephen resented his wife's success and the fact that she was gone constantly. Unlike Shanann and Chris Watts, Stephen and Tara didn't have debts or other financial problems.

by Anonymousreply 443September 11, 2018 11:50 PM

Yeah r443, I have a book about the Grant murder. Yes, that is a perfect case of the husband being envious. Then he dramatically ran away into the woods and took some pussy o.d that didn't come close to killing him. He was fucking creepy and his eyes said it all.

by Anonymousreply 444September 11, 2018 11:56 PM

[quote]r431 hell yes some of us believe she killed them and set Chris up, R425

[italic]Believe?[/italic]

KNOW ! !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445September 12, 2018 3:17 AM

Linda Thompson stands with you r445: "I don't know what it is, but something in my gut tells me that Chris Watts didn't murder his children." and while many disagree, some agree with her. His plan to muddy the water worked! If his attorneys are smart they are monitoring that fb page and seeing why people believe him. Dan Peterson needs to tell his lawyers to get on that.

by Anonymousreply 446September 12, 2018 5:31 AM

The PEOPLE have SPOKEN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447September 12, 2018 5:38 AM

Is Shania's old house going to be destroyed in Hurricane Florence?

by Anonymousreply 448September 12, 2018 6:10 AM

Please, Hurricane Florence, don't destroy Shanannabanana's gravesite!

by Anonymousreply 449September 12, 2018 6:41 AM

One of Chris' old friends said he kept up with him through FB and before it was deleted, it was nothing but Thrive posts just like Shanaynay's FB. I think while she was away, Chris saw all the Thrive bills and got fed up with Thrive and deleted in anger. I bet it will come out at trial that they were deep in MLM debt.

by Anonymousreply 450September 12, 2018 6:55 AM

R449, the last major hurricane to hit North Carolina a few years ago caused huge flooding. Graveyards flooded and coffins were floating down streams and highways. Floating their way to glory I guess; will ShayNahNah receive such an honor?

by Anonymousreply 451September 12, 2018 9:09 AM

R450, oh that’s interesting. His Instagram was like that, too. All Thrive posts. And I don’t believe he was writing any of that inspirational crap.

I don’t know the dude, but I get the idea that he was just a simple guy who wanted to watch football, work on cars and get a nut. He didn’t care about jetsetting and impressing the neighbors and being The Couple We Envy.

He didn’t mind posing for photos at first, but then Shanann wanted to show him off at every opportunity. And being the street smart hustler she was, she realized that her hot husband was a better marketing tool than she was. Chunky frau mommies were a dime a dozen in Thrive Land; her photos and videos weren’t inspiring anyone. But Chris was like Brad Pitt to that crowd. She was using him more and more. She hijacked his SM and started demanding more and more of his time for Thrive.

He wasn’t going to get a moment’s peace.

by Anonymousreply 452September 12, 2018 12:44 PM

Shouldn't the coroner be able to release some information from the autopsies by now?

by Anonymousreply 453September 14, 2018 9:11 PM

R453, I think there was an announcement that the results will be sealed. We won’t know anything until it comes out at trial.

Which won’t be for a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 454September 14, 2018 11:32 PM

How irritating about the sealed autopsies

by Anonymousreply 455September 15, 2018 7:11 AM

These threads slowed way the fuck down. Is fire dying on our beloved Chris Watts?

by Anonymousreply 456September 15, 2018 7:14 AM

No....he's just cosseted away in jail, and we have no new news [bold]: (

by Anonymousreply 457September 15, 2018 7:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458September 15, 2018 7:57 AM

Sadly, this thread will need a hiatus. What to do in the meantIme?

by Anonymousreply 459September 15, 2018 8:19 AM

We could all order THRIVE, and use with him in solidarity (?)

Or, I guess that was just Shan'ann's thing (?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460September 15, 2018 8:26 AM

The tweet posted at r458 says:

"Josh Rosenberg is the (mistress). Both Josh & Chris Watts worked for Thrive. Police found texts between Chris & Josh. Detectives spoke with Josh who retained an attorney. Shanann snapped when she found out Chris was leaving Shanann for Josh. Per Source."

by Anonymousreply 461September 15, 2018 3:28 PM

Go to entry 147 to see a pic of Josh and Chris that goes along with the tweet in R461.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462September 15, 2018 4:22 PM

^ Or just go to r458 on this very thread to see it.

by Anonymousreply 463September 15, 2018 5:46 PM

From that site listing case facts:

[quote] 34. Shanann ... was a year older than her husband.

Could this be the motivation we all missed, that was there all along?

Shan'ann was becoming too old for Chris. The age gap that was not such an issue when they met was becoming insurmountable with time.

by Anonymousreply 464September 15, 2018 6:07 PM

I've looked through some of the Web Sleuths threads over the past couple of days. I laughed at how one WS poster who called Chris lazy and said that Shannann was "a mover and shaker" with her career.

I think Chris is a piece of a shit for killing his family. But, he wasn't lazy and was bringing in a steady paycheck. Shanann was no mover or shaker in the business world. She was repping for a shitty pyramid scheme company and she was using those patches which probably aren't safe and I'm betting that she was putting them on the kids.

There were other dumb WS posters who believe that Shannann was making 140k and they couldn't get why they were in debt. Not all WS posters are idiots and some did say that many people with live above their means. One poster pointed out how Shanann and the girls were traveling around during the summer meanwhile they owed over a $1,000 in HOA fees. She and the girls didn't deserve to be murdered. I'm not buying that Shanann was totally innocent. The claims about Shanannn making enough to have a house built at age 25 sounds shady and I'm curious if more info will come out about that.

by Anonymousreply 465September 15, 2018 10:18 PM

One off thing I read at r462 's link was

[quote]89. Shanann thought infidelity was “a possibility” ... [Friend Amanda said] “At the same time, she was like, ‘He has no game.’ He didn’t have it with her when they first met… She did everything”

This conflicts with Shan'ann's video claim that Chris pursued her to get the ball rolling and wouldn't take No for an answer when they first met.

Who pursued who, exactly??

by Anonymousreply 466September 15, 2018 10:54 PM

R466 I get the feeling was she a compulsive liar. Her social media activities looked phony as hell. She probably befriended guillable people who didn't catch onto her changing stories and it seems her friends believed she was a successful "business" woman.

by Anonymousreply 467September 15, 2018 11:29 PM

r465 Yeah, some frau in the fb group said the same thing, she kept insisting that SW was pulling down 200k a year and taking the time to address every poster who called bullshit. And saying, "She got her money! she took care of shit!" Sure. No doubt both (any) person who says that is also in an MLM thing, which should make them see that's bullshit but it just makes them close their ranks tighter.

by Anonymousreply 468September 16, 2018 12:39 AM

Chris was a mechanic and worked on her car, found her name on a slip and found her that way.

by Anonymousreply 469September 16, 2018 12:48 AM

[quote]r424 I get the idea that he was just a simple guy who wanted to watch football, work on cars and get a nut. He didn’t care about jetsetting and impressing the neighbors and being The Couple We Envy.

It's funny when people are posting pictures of the Watts family out at the zoo or whatever, saying, "Look how DISINTERESTED he is!!" But that's how many straight men look, out on public outings.

I'm sure he would have been happier at home, like most husbands, rather than being dragged around for her THRIVE videos.

by Anonymousreply 470September 16, 2018 1:09 AM

[quote]Yeah, some frau in the fb group said the same thing, she kept insisting that SW was pulling down 200k a year and taking the time to address every poster who called bullshit. And saying, "She got her money! she took care of shit!" Sure. No doubt both (any) person who says that is also in an MLM thing, which should make them see that's bullshit but it just makes them close their ranks tighter.

That FB frau is fucking moron to say that "SW took care of shit". She didn't take of care of shit as we know Shanannn and Chris had numerous debts and were in trouble with their HOA.

I think there may have been a period where SW was doing ok selling the crap patches. But instead of putting money into savings or paying of debts they were blowing the money and probably whatever money Chris was bringing home.

by Anonymousreply 471September 16, 2018 1:09 AM

Shanann's previous home in Belmont, North Carolina is probably going to be damaged or destroyed by flood waters from Hurricane Florence. It's located right on a river.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472September 16, 2018 1:25 AM

Oh no, so the Cinderella closet may drown?

by Anonymousreply 473September 16, 2018 1:27 AM

That hurricane wouldn't DARE touch down there if Shan'ann were alive!

She took care of shit.

by Anonymousreply 474September 16, 2018 1:28 AM

Stop wondering how she could "build her own house at 25." She simply lied to support the image she was trying to create for herself, like she lied about how great her relationship with Chris was and how much $$$ she made in that stupid MLM scheme.

If anything, her (or her ex husband's) parents put a down payment on a house in a new development before it was finished being built, and Shanann and her public defender husband paid the mortgage for a short time until they divorced. Then she obviously stopped paying the mortgage but stayed in the house as long as possible pretending she owned it, like many other people concerned with appearances do.

She was obviously repeating the pattern in that Colorado house, pretending to be upper middle class when they clearly were not. Not education-wise, job-wise, income-wise or style-wise.

But she could pretend on IG and Facebook for her family and friends (who probably knew better) and her dumb MLM "team."

by Anonymousreply 475September 16, 2018 1:52 AM

Agreed, R475. She was a fake and a poseur. All surface. I never understand why more people don't see through the façade of people who are obviously putting on a show for the world.

by Anonymousreply 476September 16, 2018 2:10 AM

R475, exactly. Her taste was really lowbrow. When I see the fraus on FB and Websleuths praising her beautiful furnishings and stunning decor, I want to scream. They remind me of the secretaries on the subway who think that real rich people carry Louis Vuitton handbags.

According to a “verified insider” on websleuths, Shanann was working at a tire rim store, a job she held for many years. And nannying. Which are perfectly fine ways to make a living, but not especially lucrative. There were also rumors about her banging her boss and getting special privileges or something, and from two different sources I read that she was embezzling money.

by Anonymousreply 477September 16, 2018 2:54 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven

by Anonymousreply 478September 16, 2018 2:56 AM

R475, my point was that I think she was doing illegal shit to find her lifestyle. I can’t say what, but I don’t think it was all above-board and hard work. She was scamming because she’s a scammer.

Someone on WS asked how she could have been able to afford all the fancy stuff they had after having declared bankruptcy in 2015. You have to use secured credit cards, etc. Someone suggested that Shanann had opened credit cards in her kids’ names with their SS#s. That’s a possibility, is it?

by Anonymousreply 479September 16, 2018 2:58 AM

R472, what would newlyweds with not a lot of earning power and zero kids need with that huge house? The first husband’s salary is public. Dude makes $65k. His current house is a modest little house commensurate with his salary.

She was fucking delusional.

by Anonymousreply 480September 16, 2018 3:00 AM

Livin' the dream...

A dream.

by Anonymousreply 481September 16, 2018 3:01 AM

I think she was co-owner of the rim company. Their is a lawsuit out there from 2009 that lists her as coowner of it.

by Anonymousreply 482September 16, 2018 3:02 AM

R479 I also suspected she was doing illegal things before she married Chris and moved to Colorado.

by Anonymousreply 483September 16, 2018 3:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484September 16, 2018 3:20 AM

It makes sense a grifter would be attracted to a Multi Level Marketing scam outfit like THRIVE

by Anonymousreply 485September 16, 2018 3:21 AM

If they were at the top maybe r485, but no self respecting grifter would latch onto some shit 50th tier MLM thing. Grifters like to make money, there is absolutely no way she made any money from this, none. At best she had her own thrive shit paid for but these things are not set up for the bottom level fraus to make any money.

by Anonymousreply 486September 16, 2018 3:43 AM

R482, really?! That might explain the embezzlement.

Maybe since it’s Datalounge, I don’t have to disclaim this, but. I’m sorry she and the children were killed, but she was a lying, scamming shrew. She was such a sympathetic victim at first. But now it’s really difficult to feel sorry for her. I can’t believe how my opinion of her has changed. But again, I would wish her alive if I could.

by Anonymousreply 487September 16, 2018 4:49 AM

Is the pic at R458 taken at a Denny's? Look at the glass behind them, looks like the outline of a Denny's sign.

by Anonymousreply 488September 16, 2018 5:45 AM

I think so r488, I mean, these two look like they like to eat.

by Anonymousreply 489September 16, 2018 6:12 AM

Chris Watts’ hands are so tiny. It strikes me in every picture; I can’t get over it...

by Anonymousreply 490September 16, 2018 8:22 AM

It’s also surprising that he allegedly strangled so many people with such tiny hands...

by Anonymousreply 491September 16, 2018 8:23 AM

[quote] There were also rumors about her banging her boss and getting special privileges or something, and from two different sources I read that she was embezzling money.

Interesting. The boss at which job? Embezzling from which job? Sources, please.

by Anonymousreply 492September 16, 2018 2:16 PM

[quote]Maybe since it’s Datalounge, I don’t have to disclaim this, but. I’m sorry she and the children were killed, but she was a lying, scamming shrew. She was such a sympathetic victim at first. But now it’s really difficult to feel sorry for her. I can’t believe how my opinion of her has changed. But again, I would wish her alive if I could.

I have a lot of sympathy for the children, but no so much for Shanannn. It's fraus in that FB group and on WebSleuths that are trying to make her out to be a completely innocent victim. If there is truth to the embezzlement rumors I hope that comes up at trial just so Shanann's fangirls on FB or WS try come up with stupid shit to defend her.

by Anonymousreply 493September 16, 2018 2:39 PM

[quote]Agreed, [R475]. She was a fake and a poseur. All surface. I never understand why more people don't see through the façade of people who are obviously putting on a show for the world.

I think at the very least a few people in Chris and Shannann's extended families or acquaintances saw through the facade and quietly called BS on the Watts couple. Plently of people know that selling for MLMs doesn't bring in big bucks. I'm sure that any time Shanann posted about Thrive and her "work" trips for the company, at least one person laughed at the bullshit.

I'm sure that Shanannn probably lost frineds who had no interest in buying Thrive patches or Lularoe clothing.

by Anonymousreply 494September 16, 2018 3:00 PM

R492, this Rachel Imala made two posts about Shanann. I only SS this one, but in another she talks about knowing her in her retail job. I found out she worked at a tire rim store. Will try to find the other post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495September 16, 2018 6:11 PM

R492, someone here claims she was part owner of the shop and there was a lawsuit in 2009, but I haven’t found anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 496September 16, 2018 6:12 PM

Here’s the lawsuit. Says coowner little further down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497September 16, 2018 6:16 PM

^ Her name is spelled "Shannan" in that suit but it's probably our Shanaan in any case.

Now, how ghetto is a tire rim and window tinting shop?

And, if she was one of the owners I might entertain the notion she bought a house at 25 All By Herself if she was in fact embezzling from that business and/or not paying suppliers and creditors.

by Anonymousreply 498September 16, 2018 6:33 PM

Here’s another source for the RUMOR (all caps because we don’t know if it’s at all true).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499September 16, 2018 7:15 PM

R498, thank you for digging that up. Wow.

Yes, that is a ... trashy ghetto business. Apparently lucrative, but very trashy.

Like you, I just don’t see how she was able to afford that house (a house is a lot more expensive than its mortgage!) all on her own. There had to be some funny business somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 500September 16, 2018 7:19 PM

I found an article from 2009 about the tire rim place assisting in restoring a car for an ill teen. Shanann King is referenced in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501September 16, 2018 7:46 PM

Free Daddy Chris!

by Anonymousreply 502September 16, 2018 8:23 PM

Guy's been in prison a month . Wonder how he spends his days? Has it hit him that he will never have his freedom, in so many ways, again, ever?

by Anonymousreply 503September 16, 2018 8:26 PM

No matter what she did at her previous job and current involvement in MLM, Shanann and her daughters didn’t deserve to be murdered by Chris Watts. No pregnant mother comes home at 2am and goes straight to strangling her daughters. Just not logical. I believe a fight happened, he killed her and girls woke up and saw and he had to kill them. His main goal was saving his image.

by Anonymousreply 504September 16, 2018 8:26 PM

No one thinks anyone deserves to be murdered. They're just trying to understand the context of what brought that family to that particular place.

Life doesn't happen in a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 505September 16, 2018 8:29 PM

You people are worse than Seinfeld's "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Fraus or Marys. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 506September 16, 2018 8:51 PM

R504, like clockwork, someone comes into discussions to scold that Shanann didn’t deserve to die.

WE ALL AGREE ON THAT.

I think she was a grifty bitch who henpecked her murderous husband. She and the kids should be alive and Thriving.

by Anonymousreply 507September 16, 2018 9:02 PM

"Not that there's anything wring with that!"

"Thoughts & Prayers!"

"Both sides!!!"

by Anonymousreply 508September 16, 2018 9:09 PM

Yeah we all get it, she didn't deserve to die. I think the point is when you see someone is a grifter-y, scammer, it shouldn't shock you that they end up with an even bigger asshole. That's my take home anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 509September 16, 2018 9:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510September 16, 2018 9:15 PM

Travis Alexander was another example of scammer and asshole who got involved with another asshole.

by Anonymousreply 511September 16, 2018 9:16 PM

Yeah I agree r511, his was much sadder because he wasn't married to her but yeah, he kept sticking his dick in crazy and that's what happened.

by Anonymousreply 512September 16, 2018 9:18 PM

R501, thanks for that. Good PR for that company.

I find it interesting that Shanann was a “co-owner” of Dirty South (which is still in business), but never mentioned it in her “I’m a wonderful entrepreneur” videos.

She was probably trying to outrun her shady old life in NC, and reinvent herself in CO. (Not that I begrudge anyone a second chance.)

by Anonymousreply 513September 16, 2018 9:20 PM

She didn't deserve to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many fucking times are you Fraus going to type that out?

by Anonymousreply 514September 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Doesn’t look like trying to disassociate entirely as the other owner was fb friends with her and commented on things. But yeah you would think she would boast if she owned a big company at 22.

by Anonymousreply 515September 16, 2018 9:31 PM

LOL R514. Calm down.

The ratio of "she didn't deserve to die" to "she was a mega frau cunt cow" is still far in favor of the latter, so just relax. Maybe go work of that aggression with some forearm planks.

by Anonymousreply 516September 16, 2018 9:40 PM

Fuck off, Mega Frau Cunt Cow at R516.

Go drink some Thrive.

by Anonymousreply 517September 16, 2018 10:01 PM

No matter what those kids did, and how toothy they were, they didn't deserve to die!

by Anonymousreply 518September 17, 2018 1:17 AM

[quote]She was probably trying to outrun her shady old life in NC, and reinvent herself in CO. (Not that I begrudge anyone a second chance.)

I think that happened. It was either on FB or Web Sleuths that someone said that she and Chris sold the NC quickly and left behind furniture as part of the sale.

by Anonymousreply 519September 17, 2018 1:23 AM

Shannnana should have been happy to work hard and raise two children, honor her husband’s request for a third child, while he fucked everything with a hole in Colorado!

by Anonymousreply 520September 17, 2018 2:26 AM

No WAY did Chris want a third child around his neck.

by Anonymousreply 521September 17, 2018 2:33 AM

Let me amend that:

The only way Chris wanted a third child would be if he knew it would kill Shan'anna'ramma'do'wop in childbirth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522September 17, 2018 2:39 AM

R521: He was around their necks.

by Anonymousreply 523September 17, 2018 2:53 AM

Once he was FORCED to be by that Breeding Machine wife!

(at least he cleaned up after himself)

by Anonymousreply 524September 17, 2018 2:56 AM

I just pray the jury isn't sidetracked, and remembers what MATTERS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525September 17, 2018 2:58 AM

R525: Thank THRIVE for that!!

by Anonymousreply 526September 17, 2018 3:06 AM

The daughters had to die, their hair was too thin, some of the fraus forget that fact

by Anonymousreply 527September 17, 2018 3:37 AM

R511 what did Travis Alexander do that was shady?

by Anonymousreply 528September 17, 2018 8:18 AM

He was one of those motivational speakers who've never really accomplished anything, while she was with an MLM scam. That's how they met.

by Anonymousreply 529September 17, 2018 8:38 AM

travis was in an mlm himself.

by Anonymousreply 530September 17, 2018 5:46 PM

Travis Alexander was involved with an MLM Pre-Paid Legal which is now known as Legal Shield. He was top seller and around the time of his death he was supposed to go on one of those MLM incentive trips to Cancun.

There were rumors that Travis was having some financial problems before his death and he rented rooms in his home to tenants to help pay the mortgage. He probably lied about his financial success like Shanann Watts did.

by Anonymousreply 531September 17, 2018 6:32 PM

R531, you got that right. Shan’ann (how odd my spell check added the stupid apostrophe!) was a bit of a fraud. Probably a good salesperson. But she liiiiiiiied.

Elsewhere, people point out how Chris lied and cheated. But so did Shaanannananaann. She wound up dead so that cancels out her grifting.

I feel for that little Cece, though. I love those fat spunky little kids.

by Anonymousreply 532September 18, 2018 1:50 AM

Didn't LE confirm (sadly) that La Trent Bolte was one of CW's hookups? They found him on the MeetMe app on TotPop's phone, allegedly?

Yes, Shannanna was a big time grifter/crook, bless her soul. What would a 25 year old want with a big old tacky NC house like that anyway? Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 533September 18, 2018 5:36 AM

Pink shirt and matching pink lipstick...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534September 18, 2018 1:11 PM

Prefect couple...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535September 18, 2018 1:15 PM

Choker necklace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536September 18, 2018 1:17 PM

Okaaaay, how could Shan’ann *not* know Chris was (at least) bi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537September 18, 2018 1:25 PM

The FULL picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538September 18, 2018 1:52 PM

[quote] Shan’ann (how odd my spell check added the stupid apostrophe!) was a bit of a fraud. Probably a good salesperson. But she liiiiiiiied.Elsewhere, people point out how Chris lied and cheated. But so did Shaanannananaann. She wound up dead so that cancels out her grifting.

[quote]Yes, Shannanna was a big time grifter/crook, bless her soul. What would a 25 year old want with a big old tacky NC house like that anyway? Very odd.

Often times murder victims are made out to be saints by their friends, family, and people following the cases. With Travis Alexander, his friends and family jumped in right away to make Travis out to be a "nice Mormon guy". Later, it was revealed at trial that he was a douchebag. There have been some cases of decent people being murdered and in cases like that I can see people wanting to it be known the victims were decent people.

With this murder case, I suspect Shanann's involvement with MLMs just added to their debt problem and increased tension. Chri's cheating could be his way of getting revenge against Shannan in the beginning. In a way, I do feel sorry if a guy is out working his ass off in the oil fields while his wife is basically playing around with stupid caffeine patches and Lularoe crap clothing. They had declared bankruptcy and weren't doing anything to make their financial situation better years later. I have an aunt and uncle who declared bankruptcy and for years they worked their asses off to pay off debts that weren't' discharged in the bankruptcy and to save money. My aunt said that the lawyer who represented them in the bankruptcy case referred them to a financial adviser who helped set up plans for people post bankruptcy. She said that helped a lot.

Some people can turned bad things around. Shannann and Chris weren't doing that. I would have loved to have been the fly on the wall at the HOA board meetings where the members are discussing the Watts house. Some of those board members had to have been annoyed that the couple who owed $1500 in fees had tons of MLM crap in their house and plus Shannann was going off on Thrive trips all the while the HOA was getting ready to take them to court.

by Anonymousreply 539September 18, 2018 2:50 PM

^ I meant to type to some people can turn bad things around. I can't type this morning lol.

by Anonymousreply 540September 18, 2018 2:58 PM

R537, I can guarantee with 100% certainty that Shanann bought that tank top and told him to wear it.

On Websleuths there was a “verified insider” who knew them, was friends with Chris first. They said that she would tell anyone who’d listen that she couldn’t believe she even went on a date with him because he dressed like a skater boy. She threw out his clothing and bought him new ones. Gave him a wardrobe makeover. Frankly, I think his Ed Hardy-style wardrobe was probably trashier than what he would have chosen, himself.

This is something that certain straight women do. They see a “diamond in the rough” and make him their makeover project.

by Anonymousreply 541September 18, 2018 3:35 PM

Thanks, [R541]! Anymore juicy gossip from that “verified insider”?

Was Shan’ann really a controlling bitch?

by Anonymousreply 542September 18, 2018 6:10 PM

I highly doubt r541 that Sha'nna'na'na bought him that sea foam green see through wide armhole tank unless she was in on the gay affairs and was helping him primp. What if she was? Pimping him out?

by Anonymousreply 543September 18, 2018 9:16 PM

Tank is probably from Forever 21.

by Anonymousreply 544September 18, 2018 9:29 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 545September 18, 2018 9:31 PM

If there is truth to her being a controlling bitch who forced Chris to change his clothing style, then that shows the double standard of straight women getting away with being controlling assholes. I bet if a guy forced his wife or girlfriend to get makeover or get a new wardrobe, he would be labeled "controlling" or even "abusive".

by Anonymousreply 546September 18, 2018 9:36 PM

There are updates on this case every day on Crime & Justice on HLN. Latest is Chris wants to keep his log of visitors private. Don't know what the judge ruled on that yet. His defense team also requested an investigation into leaks from the prosecution. Judge denied this request. Also, Chris didn't have time to delete all his e-mails and searches before the police showed up. And everyday, the legal team answers viewers questions from Facebook. I'm off to watch today's show.

by Anonymousreply 547September 18, 2018 10:33 PM

R547 Report back, SVP

by Anonymousreply 548September 18, 2018 10:35 PM

R543, do not doubt. Have you seen their home? Have you seen how she dressed herself? She had execrable taste in everything.

May she Rest In Peace.

by Anonymousreply 549September 18, 2018 10:56 PM

From the VI on Websleuths:

“Q: Can you expand a little more on why you thought “what has she done” when you first heard SW and the girls were missing?

Also - you mentioned something about CW not being the narcissist. I read that to mean that you possibly thought You had seen those traits in SW. Could you explain?”

Thank you :)

“A: Yes when I first heard of them Missing that was my thought. I thought she took the kids to punish him. That was my thought. I could write a book about the second question.”

by Anonymousreply 550September 18, 2018 11:08 PM

MO and based on own personal experience in this SM world, sending the AP a message (albeit not specified by name or hey woman, back off my man), and to CW how much she wants their family in tact. You even stated he deleted his FB because of her messages of this kind, right? What is your opinion now as to why he deleted his accounts, has it changed now? Not snarky, wondering, for real. Glad to see you back hugs. Hello, I’m a little confused on the question so I’ll Do my best. My opinion was he deleted it because of the lovey posts even when she knew there were Problems.

i would love to answer all of those for you but I need to think about my wording. As far as interacting with SW, she had a way of making you like her. She brought people in. You couldn’t help but like her. There were times I liked her very much. I just saw a different side that most probably didn’t.

He was quiet. An introvert. Hard worker. Very passive. Never in trouble. Book smart. There were no “serious” girlfriends until Shanann.

I never saw him angry. I never saw him lose his cool. He just went with the flow. I wasn’t with him every moment of his life so this is just what I witnessed.

I don’t want to justify the affair. Do I think either of them experienced real love in their marriage? No but that’s my opinion. To the other question, I do think it’s possible. I’ve heard conflicting info on who really wanted another baby so I can’t say that one for sure.

“He was verbally abused from the beginning. I remember meeting them and she told anyone who would listen she couldn’t believe she went on a date with him because of the way he was dressed. He looked like a “skater boy”... she almost didn’t continue the date because of that. All this was said in front of him. He had new clothes shortly after.”

“That’s not how I viewed their relationship at All. Maybe I can elaborate later. He was a good ole southern boy who liked working on cars and racing.”

by Anonymousreply 551September 18, 2018 11:12 PM

“Q: A friend of the family reported that during the Carolina trip she indicated that they were separating. Do you know anything about that?”

“A: It’s possible she knew on the N.C. trip. She also continued to post about how great he was up until the night she came home. I kept asking myself “why is she doing that””

by Anonymousreply 552September 18, 2018 11:13 PM

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen such an annoying victim (not the kids, though) and almost sympathetic killer.

The Blanchardes are the definition of this. The Watts aren’t nearly as extreme, but I find myself disliking Shanann SO MUCH. And her frau MLM cheerleaders are annoying, too.

by Anonymousreply 553September 18, 2018 11:24 PM

[quote]Have you seen how she dressed herself?

Some of her clothes appears to have been those fugly patterned Lularoe clothing pieces and in some pics the girls' clothing looks like Lularoe.

I'm a woman and I've dealt with my share of Lularoe reps trying to sell me shit over the past few years. I know many other women who hate Lularoe and MLM huns like Shan'ann.

by Anonymousreply 554September 18, 2018 11:26 PM

R554, I’m a woman, too, and fortunate not to be pestered by those people, except very rarely. I try not to be a snob, but they’re a certain...type.

by Anonymousreply 555September 19, 2018 12:00 AM

R555 I get what you're saying. I just can't with those certain types of women. Had Shan'an lived n she would have been known as "annoying PTA mom who is hawking stupid MLM crap" to other parents.

by Anonymousreply 556September 19, 2018 12:04 AM

R548 Some highlights from Crime & Justice today;

- Chris is depressed and sleeps all day and is not talking - Chris is refusing to give a cheek dna swab - Chris is whining about his media coverage - Prosecution wants to keep autopsy report secret until the trial - Chris wants LE and everyone connected to the case investigated for leaks (initial request denied, want to request again) - Ashleigh spoke at length with his roommate from 2004 when they attended automotive school. Says Chris was very studious and diligent. He was more quiet and reserved and didn't go out partying and drinking every night like some of the others In their clique did. Roommate didn't know who Chris dated but he didn't see Chris bring back girls to the apt. Roommate never saw anything in Chris's personality that would indicate he could commit a crime like this. Roommate wants no contact with Chris now.

- Today' FB question: Do you think Chris is being honest with his legal team? Who knows, it is a problem if he is not.

That's basically all the updates. I try to report back tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 557September 19, 2018 12:21 AM

R557, thanks for that. I have it DVRed but love the recap.

It seems there is consensus about Chris, and what he was like.

I can’t believe there are fraus on Websleuths who think he was a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 558September 19, 2018 12:52 AM

R558 I saw some of the post from the WS fraus and I rolled my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 559September 19, 2018 1:05 AM

She seems to have been doing what any good mother would be doing to support her kids. Yes she was doing that MLM crap which I seriously hate, but she didn’t hurt anyone doing that. Yes I think she should have gotten a normal job. Maybe you wouldn’t like her as a person but man there is so much bashing her when he was the one who is a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 560September 19, 2018 1:16 AM

Agreed R560. What she did or how she acted is reason to separate or divorce, not a reason to be murdered.

Those two kids certainly did not deserve to be the collateral damage in an unhappy marriage.

by Anonymousreply 561September 19, 2018 1:29 AM

Ok ,r459. I see your point. Shananna's taste was hideous. I was just wondering if she was trying to market him out in a sense.

And who the hell wears that LulaRoe crap other than these MLM cult Fraus? Does anyone actually know a woman or women who wear these frocks and leggings?

by Anonymousreply 562September 19, 2018 2:28 AM

[quote]And who the hell wears that LulaRoe crap other than these MLM cult Fraus? Does anyone actually know a woman or women who wear these frocks and leggings?

Just search "Lularoe" on youtube and you will be treated to more videos than you can watch from women who sell and wear it. Bring a drink.

by Anonymousreply 563September 19, 2018 3:00 AM

The Watts let a $450 HOA fee escalate to $1500 (along with the threat of foreclosure) because they couldn't or wouldn't pay the HOA debt. Yet, Trent says that Chris gave him over $1000 cash and bought him Sephora makeup despite Chris telling Trent that he, himself, had financial problems.

Is that sweet of Chris or insane?

by Anonymousreply 564September 19, 2018 6:00 AM

They were going to let the house go into foreclosure which can take years and the bank will have to pay the back HOA fees when it takes over the property. Why bother paying it when he had a new baby on the way and Chik-Fil-A tinder dates to fund?

by Anonymousreply 565September 19, 2018 6:06 AM

R562, I agree that she was using him for her marketing. No offense to the deceased, but she didn’t have any dramatic weight loss from Thrive. Chris did have a remarkable transformation. (Do I think it was the Thrive patches? No. I think he did low carb and real workouts.). He looked good. Those shirtless photos helped them sell their garbage.

Her tack was that it gave her so much ENERGY! It made her a better MOMMY.

by Anonymousreply 566September 19, 2018 11:06 AM

FYI to visiting websleuths fraus: websleuths is a ‘victim-friendly forum.’ The DL is a ‘remotely attractive man-friendly forum.’

by Anonymousreply 567September 19, 2018 1:42 PM

I think Chris and Shanann were two idiots who shouldn't have gotten together. She didn't deserve to be murdered, but the details that have come out on her don't put her in a sympathetic light. He was an asshole to cheat, but she was different kind of asshole with rumors of embezzlement.

What's annoying about websleuths is that some posters want to believe that Shanann was perfect and had no flaws. Some WS posters do mention that she probably lied about her success with Thrive. There are occasional posts bashing both Shanann and Chris for not taking care of their debts. I remember one poster said that they should have sold the house and moved into an apartment. That would have been something that Shanann would have hated. No way would she have wanted her social media followers to see her move from that big house to an apartment.

by Anonymousreply 568September 19, 2018 2:05 PM

R567, thank you. Ive been on the WS threads about this one and had to stop reading. If there were any real information (besides the occasional person weighing in on oil wells and tanks), and the “verified insiders”, I’d stick around there. It’s all bickering and accusations of “victim-shaming”.

Since I find Shan’ann supremely unlikeable, I can’t read there.

by Anonymousreply 569September 19, 2018 2:51 PM

I wrote to Chris in jail about three weeks ago and have not heard back from my baby.

has anyone heard from him?

by Anonymousreply 570September 19, 2018 4:42 PM

R570, I thought he wasn’t allowed any reading material except a newspaper during the hour he’s allowed out of his cell. (Not even a Bible?)

Supposedly he’s extremely depressed and sleeps a lot. If I were allowed reading and writing materials, I would take a week of solitary.

by Anonymousreply 571September 19, 2018 6:35 PM

He can only read newspapers, so you need to take out a full page ad declaring your love to get his attention.

by Anonymousreply 572September 19, 2018 6:47 PM

That doesn't sound right r572, they can't not give someone their mail. That's probably all he can have in his new Trent-less life.

by Anonymousreply 573September 19, 2018 6:52 PM

he needs my letter so he can rest assured that he has a lover waiting for him in NYC, if he ever gets out!

by Anonymousreply 574September 19, 2018 6:55 PM

^^ It's as if they've already decided he is guilty, and are intent on destroying his future!

HOMOPHOBIA at its WORST!

by Anonymousreply 575September 19, 2018 7:17 PM

They just don't want to let him be great!

Like when he was THRIVING

by Anonymousreply 576September 19, 2018 7:39 PM

Someone is starting shit in the group: "Let’s get a show of hands of how many members actually have jobs. Sorry being a SAHM or a brand ambassador is not a job." Oh man did the frauen rise up!

by Anonymousreply 577September 19, 2018 10:49 PM

R577, there are several trolls there. And let’s not get started on the abject illiteracy.

It’s like hanging out in an Alabama airport.

by Anonymousreply 578September 19, 2018 10:56 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the anti-MLM subreddit is in that group to stir shit and piss off any huns in there.

by Anonymousreply 579September 20, 2018 1:54 PM

[R578] Alabama has an airport?

by Anonymousreply 580September 20, 2018 2:52 PM

Coworker from Shan'ann's job at the rim job company (?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581September 21, 2018 3:55 AM

Wow, Rachel is a fucking jellyfish!

by Anonymousreply 582September 21, 2018 4:00 AM

Same (unverified) Insider

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583September 21, 2018 4:01 AM

I wonder if more people from the rim company will talk. I think Shanann in a way is worse than Travis Alexander.

by Anonymousreply 584September 21, 2018 4:04 AM

How embarrasing would it be to have RIM JOB SPECIALIST on your business card?

by Anonymousreply 585September 21, 2018 4:10 AM

That Rachel chick fancies herself a singer and has a bunch of cover songs on her facebook, inviting people to listen and leave a comment. The Shine Like Shan'ann chicks will not be kind...

by Anonymousreply 586September 21, 2018 4:15 AM

So has that trent mcfug person been outed as a liar yet?

by Anonymousreply 587September 21, 2018 4:17 AM

If I meet a juror or journalist who even DARES to speak out against poor Chris...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588September 21, 2018 4:29 AM

R588 Agree, our Chris is golden, they better watch their dirty mouths, Shan'ann was the problem. And those children with such thin hair...

by Anonymousreply 589September 21, 2018 6:10 AM

I'm going to [italic]seriously [/italic]practice some ninja moves, because I might have to dive thru a courthouse window or something.

How much time do we have?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590September 21, 2018 6:18 AM

R589 There is a video of Shanann where she's in her office. She repeats a lot of things that she said in the video where she goes outside on the deck while Chris plays by the front door with the kids -- Chris is the best thing that ever happened to me, etc. She is a bit teary-eyed.

She holds up a small photo of when she was little and she remarks that she looks just like CeCe. Shanann had the same very thin, strawberry blonde hair tied in two wispy ponytails. It's the same damn hair!

by Anonymousreply 591September 21, 2018 7:06 AM

Why even have kids if you know you're going to inflict hair like that on them ? ?

by Anonymousreply 592September 21, 2018 7:21 AM

^ so you think it was a mercy killing by Shannannn then?

by Anonymousreply 593September 21, 2018 10:17 AM

I think there is a lot of screwy stuff in this case - for one, the timeline - he was seen by camera at 5:27 loading his truck, he left his house with the bodies, drove 45 minutes, dug a shallow grave for Shannann, buried her, carried the two girls up separate tanks, opened the tanks, got back in his truck and then was at work on time??? How is that possible? How was he not a sweaty, dirty mess after doing all that? Why has he requested his visitors to be kept private? This is going to be fascinating when it gets to trial.

by Anonymousreply 594September 21, 2018 8:00 PM

What is fascinating about his visitors being kept private? he clearly has some sugar daddies on his list and doesn't want anyone to know.

by Anonymousreply 595September 21, 2018 8:02 PM

R594, I agree. So much screwy stuff. I wish we knew more.

by Anonymousreply 596September 21, 2018 8:56 PM

Who would be visiting him? And what if someone he doesn’t want to see tries to visit? Can he refuse to see someone?

by Anonymousreply 597September 21, 2018 8:58 PM

[quote]Why has he requested his visitors to be kept private?

He is respecting Dan Peterson's privacy, he's being a gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 598September 21, 2018 9:22 PM

That shady bitch Ashleigh Banfield. She listed all the 15 health issues that the kids “were being treated for*”... framed with much concern for the expense and that it stressed Chris out.

* not “illnesses the children had”

by Anonymousreply 599September 21, 2018 10:33 PM

New thread: Part 10:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 21, 2018 10:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!