Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot Dad and THRIVEing Wife Part 8

Continuing discussion of the hot suburban dad and Super Frau wife (well, ex wife, now)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 1, 2018 3:45 AM

Previous thread (and continuing the tradition of annoying/bad titles on this subject we have skipped thread seven)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2018 1:04 AM

Anyhow, as I said at the end of the last thread, Trent said this: "“I asked him to make sure he’s not bisexual cause he had two children. He told me he didn’t know. At that moment he was attracted to me as a male.”"

wtf does that even mean? And does Trent do drag?

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2018 1:07 AM

I can't believe all the horrible things people are saying about that poor woman on this thread.....blah blah.

Just getting it out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2018 1:07 AM

Link to thread 7?

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2018 1:09 AM

OP you son of a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2018 1:10 AM

It's at the end of thread 6 R4.

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2018 1:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2018 1:13 AM

[quote]“I asked him to make sure he’s not bisexual cause he had two children. He told me he didn’t know. At that moment he was attracted to me as a male.”

GURRRL....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2018 1:21 AM

Is anyone else pissed the gay sideho is a revolting boner killer?

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2018 1:27 AM

Can dick pics or a sex tape be far behind?

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2018 1:38 AM

As skeptical as I am, now that Trent has gone this public I’m inclined to think it may be true. Unless he’s an idiot he knows the prosecution is going to be coming to him for evidence, subpoenaing Tindr, phone/text records, etc.... Not because it necessarily has direct link to this case, and the affair is not illegal.....but like the coworker affair the infidelities, secrets, lies....will paint a picture of CW’s character (or lack thereof).

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2018 1:41 AM

You know Trent has CW's dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2018 1:44 AM

R12 Trent looks like a desperate slut that will meet any “discreet” guy without seeing their pics so we may not get any.

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2018 1:48 AM

Well he can't be on DL all the time.

by Anonymousreply 14August 29, 2018 1:50 AM

CW should lose all supporters after seeing his gay lover.

by Anonymousreply 15August 29, 2018 1:54 AM

R15 or just goes to show that some makeup ,panties and a cheap wig will get any fug bottom some hot married dick

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2018 2:04 AM

"Watts the Matter With Shanann?"

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2018 2:06 AM

I am pleased that this thread title has reference to Our Chris in it...and not just Shaz'am.

HE is the reason we are here, HE is the one who has inspired us to continually strive to unmask the real killer, HE is the resurection of the (Thrive) body, and Life Everlasting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2018 2:42 AM

Wait! I stopped reading about this case for a while. Do we think this is legit? Was he really having an affair with a man? "Attracted to you as a man" does not sound like something anyone would say. Are there pics of the bf?

by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2018 2:58 AM

Yeah r19, I thought that was weird too, I'm the one who quoted it. We joked about he may have had some man love but this guy...naw...he screams desperation and attention whoredom.

by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2018 3:00 AM

ohh R19...you just had to ask!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2018 3:09 AM

The alleged bf needs to describe Chris' penis in detail, as Paula Jones described Bill Clinton's.

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2018 3:10 AM

It doesn't make sense he would talk about Chris but leave out all the juicy details. Makes me think he made it up, I would not forget how a murderer's cum tasted, nor his ass or dick, I would be telling everyone all about it.

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2018 3:14 AM

Jesus, R21...that's a nightmare. No way is Chris doing THAT thing.

by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2018 3:15 AM

well r23...you're a whore, darlin...

by Anonymousreply 25August 29, 2018 3:15 AM

YES r22 this is a matter of national importance!

by Anonymousreply 26August 29, 2018 3:16 AM

R24 even in full drag queen makeup it’s still soo ugly.

by Anonymousreply 27August 29, 2018 3:18 AM

Sadly R24 This is the actual person claiming to have had him.

by Anonymousreply 28August 29, 2018 3:18 AM

[quote]r19 Wait! I stopped reading about this case for a while. Do we think this is legit? Was he really having an affair with a man? "Attracted to you as a man" does not sound like something anyone would say. Are there pics of the bf?

No one knows if it's true or not. The tabloid hasn't verified the caller's claims are true.

It's interesting that in the FB discussion of this, only 1 person seems outraged that this maybe/supposed lover was male. The rest are saying things like, "Being gay or bi isn't inherently wrong" and "I would be more concerned about the killing-his-family part!"

by Anonymousreply 29August 29, 2018 3:33 AM

Maybe they were swingers

by Anonymousreply 30August 29, 2018 3:35 AM

No way Chris would get near that atrocious thing.

If Chris were gay, he would get the hot bros.

by Anonymousreply 31August 29, 2018 3:45 AM

We can't yet rule out that Chris had atrocious taste in both women and men. We just need to see those dick pics to verify. He looks so annoyed with this security guard, I wonder if he was like "yeah, I've done fatties before but not THAT fat".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 29, 2018 3:50 AM

They have the same hairline, R32.

by Anonymousreply 33August 29, 2018 3:53 AM

Meant to say that his future time traveling self!! Trying to save himself. Too late, dumb Chrissy!

by Anonymousreply 34August 29, 2018 3:54 AM

I wonder what his skull looks like sans skin? Probably hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 35August 29, 2018 3:57 AM

Stalker thread.

by Anonymousreply 36August 29, 2018 4:24 AM

This is interesting, for the unenlightened....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 29, 2018 5:11 AM

It is TOO MUCH to see y'all's repulsion and disbelief that he would choose this Trent clown over... who? One of you? 😂

Meanwhile, every post of Shanann's that mentions Chris, EVERY post whether glowing or critical, gets combed over as evidence that she:

A) Tortured Chris.

B) Killed her (hideous) children.

C) Deserved it.

I hope Trent has receipts just so you can be horrified by his taste (as if the tattoos, clothes, and house weren't enough).

by Anonymousreply 38August 29, 2018 5:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 29, 2018 5:35 AM

This is turning into one of the juiciest cases ever. If Chris reallly is bi, he will be getting so much ass in person.

by Anonymousreply 40August 29, 2018 6:52 AM

Mmmm, hard core convicts arent known to treat fellow prisoners who have killed children very kindly. And they might not wait for a trial to see if that is determined to have been the case.

He's actually in great physical danger. And I would think should remain so, if he's found guilty.

by Anonymousreply 41August 29, 2018 7:26 AM

Trent the alleged gay lover:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 29, 2018 7:43 AM

I was R1 in the first thread and lost interest until I saw in the DM Watts was gay.

by Anonymousreply 43August 29, 2018 8:51 AM

As a multiple murderer, Chris will likely be kept in a high security lockup, and will not be permitted more than an hour or 2 a day to be in communal areas of the prison. He will have little time or opportunity for random prison dick. Although it might be managed eventually, since he'll be spending the rest of his life there.

by Anonymousreply 44August 29, 2018 8:52 AM

That pic with Chris mowing the little yard with his big mower is confusing. Why wouldn't he have a manual push mower for that toupee sized yard? He'd get some exercise and firm up his boobs while doing it. He and his sharecropping relatives back in North Carolina must be accustomed to manual farm labor.

by Anonymousreply 45August 29, 2018 8:57 AM

I can't help but think that MLM make-up "thing" that claims to be Chris's male lover is a fame whore and sitting in his bedroom dreaming it all up. He's repulsive looking!

by Anonymousreply 46August 29, 2018 9:38 AM

R21 / R42 pic looks like Shannan's eye makeup method.

by Anonymousreply 47August 29, 2018 10:04 AM

Trent is a troll. He is a friend of the infamous troll who pretended to be the goat-herding husband of CW's alleged mistress who is single and works at Anadarko.

I don't think Shanann's mom created the hideous angel/Jesus PhotoShop images. She just re-posted them.

Nothing wrong with Shanann's family asking that donations be made to Shanann's favorite charities or selling the shirts. They must be deluged with people asking where they should donate money.

Prison jumpsuits are orange or B/W striped in order to humiliate the prisoners and make them highly visible if they try to escape. Joe Arpaio made his male prisoners wear pink underwear to humiliate them.

The 50 lb heavier Chris is not in the beach photos. The fattest, 50 lb heavier Chris is shown in the photo where he's in grey sweats and on the floor with baby Bella. There's also another photo where he and Shanann are really fat standing outside by a car.

by Anonymousreply 48August 29, 2018 10:34 AM

^^^ I believe that the hookup reported in the Radar article and the guy on the phone with Ashley Banfield is real (and the same guy) but he's not Trent.

by Anonymousreply 49August 29, 2018 10:37 AM

Why do you say he’s not Trent? Aren’t they selling the same story tho?

by Anonymousreply 50August 29, 2018 10:50 AM

I think that Trent saw the hookup's story and he co-opted it. Trent may not even be real. He could be a troll with phony Twitter and FB accts.

by Anonymousreply 51August 29, 2018 11:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 29, 2018 11:09 AM

I’ve been busy at work so I have missed the past couple of threads.

This case took a turn.

by Anonymousreply 53August 29, 2018 11:12 AM

Trent Bolte posted Facebook and Twitter posts that he was Chris's "lover" and said he was going to be interview about 2 DAYS before the call in to HLN. It has to be the same guy as HLN. He seems so bogus to me. Show a page from him dated a year black with the App, at least, if indeed Chris used his last name initial. I can't believe HLN would let someone make that sort of allegation without any proof or backup at all.

by Anonymousreply 54August 29, 2018 11:56 AM

Make him show the dick pics!

by Anonymousreply 55August 29, 2018 11:58 AM

Is this Trent Bolte's "proof"? Something like, "Well this is me chatting with Chris online last August." What a con artist, Show me the BEEF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 29, 2018 11:59 AM

This is Trent. It's so irresponsible of that woman on HLN to feature him as a call in with no proof. It's not a radio show! Show the chat at least. Bogus. At just because he has a genuine Facebook dent mean he isn't a crazy wannabe bogus fame whore. All the Fraus are defending him now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 29, 2018 12:03 PM

R54 Yeah but Ashley's show was later than the posting of the article that was on Radar and other places. It's possible that the caller was the troll Trent but his voice sounded like a guy who is older than Trent. Did Trent post the same details on his SM? I don't think so but I didn't become a member of the private chatroom.

All Trent did was to out himself as the hookup, when in fact, the hookup guy might be an entirely different person.

by Anonymousreply 58August 29, 2018 12:11 PM

It could be that Trent is continuing his hoax. Embarrassing for Ashley if it turns out the caller was just Trent trolling some more.

by Anonymousreply 59August 29, 2018 12:13 PM

Crying Bald Guy, Birthday Party Dad, and Chris all have a gay or bi vibe. Their housing development is like Peyton Place or Little Britain circa 2018.

by Anonymousreply 60August 29, 2018 12:17 PM

Trent "sugar lips" Bolte's "brother" says he's crazy. Could be fake too, but at this point my ass is dragging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 29, 2018 12:25 PM

^Who would stalk that thang?

by Anonymousreply 62August 29, 2018 12:26 PM

Wait!!! I just took a peek again at this topic after I gave up after the 2nd or 3rd thread and now you are saying that there really is a gay angle- as DL was hoping for?

by Anonymousreply 63August 29, 2018 12:31 PM

HERE IS TRENT BOLTE'S VOICE. Sounds like HLN to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 29, 2018 12:31 PM

What if Chris' Thrust team outnumbers Shanann's Thrive team?

by Anonymousreply 65August 29, 2018 12:32 PM

R64 You're right. The caller to Ashley's show was Trent.

by Anonymousreply 66August 29, 2018 12:33 PM

R61 Where are those posts coming from---the private FB chatroom?

by Anonymousreply 67August 29, 2018 12:35 PM

That big-lipped queen is such a liar. I hope he gets pulled into the investigation and has to publicly admit he's just an attention whore after undergoing questioning for hours.

by Anonymousreply 68August 29, 2018 12:37 PM

And Ms. Bolte is a little obsessed with serial killers.... Song reference is from the infamous "Silence of the Lambs" scene. Fame heaux.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 29, 2018 12:39 PM

Could his lips become so large that his face is just lips? Trent, we know you can do it! Become lipface guy! It's what Chris would have wanted.

by Anonymousreply 70August 29, 2018 12:41 PM

R61 I found that on the "Chris Watts" closed facebook group but it was screenshot so may come from someone else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 29, 2018 12:42 PM

R61 looks like messenger, so someone was chatting with him and reposted it on the closed Facebook "Chris Watts Accused Kille" group.

by Anonymousreply 72August 29, 2018 12:45 PM

@ r61 looks like Lips was saying his brother is crazy (“brother” posted that Chris stalked Lips) not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 73August 29, 2018 12:47 PM

I wan't to believe that CW could pull better borderline-tranny ass than that!

Someone should find his parents and ask if the brother even exists and not Trent playing dual roles.

by Anonymousreply 74August 29, 2018 12:48 PM

R73 Right! My bad.

by Anonymousreply 75August 29, 2018 12:49 PM

Ashley Banfield's makeup looks like she might be one of Trent's Younique customers.

by Anonymousreply 76August 29, 2018 12:54 PM

R73 if his brother has all those mental issues I think we can assume that Lips has many of his own. I mean, look at that freak.

He's lying and needs to be charged by the FBI for falsely hindering an investigation. Then, he needs to transition into Lipface, and try to destroy Gotham city.

by Anonymousreply 77August 29, 2018 12:57 PM

For what it’s worth, Robin Meade on HLN this morning said someone at the network did “see messages” that were reportedly between Trent & CW. Not that those can’t be manufactured, but seems it would be difficult to make them look a year+ old. If they’re not real the charade won’t last for long.

by Anonymousreply 78August 29, 2018 12:58 PM

Can someone start a go fund me for that poor Ms Bolte she needs to go to Denver Cosmetology school and learn some skills for her MLM work. That face is beat up not beat.

by Anonymousreply 79August 29, 2018 1:00 PM

R78 oh! Missed that

by Anonymousreply 80August 29, 2018 1:01 PM

It's definitely Ms. Bolte's voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 29, 2018 1:06 PM

I'm more creeped out by the supposed "gay lover" than Chris.

by Anonymousreply 82August 29, 2018 1:07 PM

The FB groups are chock full of CRAAAZY. There was one exchange where someone verified the Trent screenshots, which she was shown privately, but that means nothing. I wish I’d taken screenshots, myself.

At the moment, I’m half believing Trent.

by Anonymousreply 83August 29, 2018 1:09 PM

If you scroll down Trent's Instagram, he didn't always have the gigantic lips. It's possible that he looked more normal during his time and didn't wear makeup during his hookups with Chris (if it's a true story) .

by Anonymousreply 84August 29, 2018 1:15 PM

This is Trent's fame ticket out of Loveland, CO to Hollywood. You go gurl!

by Anonymousreply 85August 29, 2018 1:17 PM

R64 "Oh, that f*ckin' highlight though!"

by Anonymousreply 86August 29, 2018 1:23 PM

If Trent Trout pout is making this up can he get in legal trouble?

by Anonymousreply 87August 29, 2018 1:28 PM

I find it hard to believe that Chris would go from one MLM Frau with bad eyebrows to another one (Miss Trent) just because she has a tiny penis and is blonde.

by Anonymousreply 88August 29, 2018 1:28 PM

SHOW US THE NUDES, MISS TRENT!

by Anonymousreply 89August 29, 2018 1:29 PM

R87 I don’t know, but I would hope so as resources will have to be spent (money, time, etc) to see what this guy knows.

Early on there was some question as to whether the Anadarko affair-mate was involved....not sure if that was based on something or pure speculation. But it’s not uncommon for perpetrators to insert themselves into investigations. (Not that he’s the murderer, but perhaps accomplice or had knowledge at some level?).

by Anonymousreply 90August 29, 2018 1:54 PM

Lips helped kill Shann’annn with the secret hope of recruiting her downline to his MLM pyramid scheme instead

by Anonymousreply 91August 29, 2018 2:01 PM

In that first statement that Trent (trout lips) made, he was talking about all the men and women Chris slept with, and kept saying "we" made the mistake of trusting a stranger. How does he know about the others, are they in some sort of club or something? It just doesn't really make sense, would Chris be telling some trick about all his other tricks?

by Anonymousreply 92August 29, 2018 2:04 PM

If it's true, then Chris's machismo and cock drove Trent off the edge. The lip injections and moaning is all post meeting Chris. Trent wasn't as extreme a year ago. Chris turned his ass out and into a real gurl. Was Chris grooming Trent to be his new MLM Younique Queen?

by Anonymousreply 93August 29, 2018 2:10 PM

[quote] That pic with Chris mowing the little yard with his big mower is confusing. Why wouldn't he have a manual push mower for that toupee sized yard?

Because a big, expensive, macho lawnmower represents how he sees himself. It's a status symbol for straight suburban males.

by Anonymousreply 94August 29, 2018 2:16 PM

Of course he was hot in high school.

These kind if guys usually are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 29, 2018 2:24 PM

Thank god this garbage thread is dying out.

by Anonymousreply 96August 29, 2018 2:26 PM

Radar is complete trash and right up this thread’s alley.

by Anonymousreply 97August 29, 2018 2:27 PM

R96 It will pick up steam and go over the top in November!

by Anonymousreply 98August 29, 2018 2:38 PM

R94 Check out the Google Maps overhead shot of his street and neighborhood. The Google photos were taken in 2012 so the Watts house hadn't been built, but you can see the shockingly tiny front and back yards. You could trim it with a weedwhacker.

by Anonymousreply 99August 29, 2018 2:40 PM

If people hate this thread so much, why do they come here? There are so many forums all over and you can make a new topic here too. I mean, the title says "Hot Dad" so of course there will be some admirers.

by Anonymousreply 100August 29, 2018 2:40 PM

The cops called in the mistresses and tricks that they found on Chris' cell phone. They all could have been sitting in the hallway like waiting in the principal's office and compared notes.

by Anonymousreply 101August 29, 2018 2:42 PM

They were high school sweethearts?

by Anonymousreply 102August 29, 2018 2:42 PM

R102 I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 103August 29, 2018 2:46 PM

R102 No that's a mistake on Radar. They met via Facebook about 6 years ago. And Shan'aan was married before, too.

by Anonymousreply 104August 29, 2018 2:57 PM

A man called into to a morning news show and said he had been the killer's lover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 29, 2018 3:05 PM

That is no man, honey

by Anonymousreply 106August 29, 2018 3:08 PM

Wow, he really was a good looking younger guy. Now? he's not bad, but he has lost something.

by Anonymousreply 107August 29, 2018 3:08 PM

Gay Gay Gay!

by Anonymousreply 108August 29, 2018 3:08 PM

Chris liking the makeup trout pout = boner killer

by Anonymousreply 109August 29, 2018 3:10 PM

Check out Brainiac

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 29, 2018 3:34 PM

I found it hard enough to believe that whack job before, but him saying he met the girls is truly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 111August 29, 2018 4:27 PM

Ugh, that voice, he makes Chris Crocker sound like Barry White.

by Anonymousreply 112August 29, 2018 4:56 PM

Is it possible Lips is actually the killer, and did all this due to some freaky stalker obsession he had with him? The FBI needs to investigate that thing, stat! I bet the lips are filled with THRIVE protein powder.

by Anonymousreply 113August 29, 2018 5:02 PM

I also think Libby Lips is behind this.

She showed up in drag to confront Shan'Taseea at their home and ended up in a knock down drag out catfight that ends with Ms. Lipps strangling Thrive Mom.

by Anonymousreply 114August 29, 2018 5:07 PM

r110 Chris is so cute giving that speech. He really tried to prepare for everything. Poor Chris.

by Anonymousreply 115August 29, 2018 5:15 PM

Yeah poor Chris...

by Anonymousreply 116August 29, 2018 5:17 PM

What a twist!

by Anonymousreply 117August 29, 2018 5:17 PM

R113 r114 I think so too. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s wearing Shan’ann’s Lulacrap now. He wanted to be the Queen of MLMs and get Shan’ann out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 118August 29, 2018 5:17 PM

Nickole thought she was going to take the crown with Shan’ann gone but now Luscious Lips is vying for the #1 spot of MLM Queen of the Denver Suburbs.

by Anonymousreply 119August 29, 2018 5:23 PM

In spite of myself, I’d relish seeing Chris Watt’s nude pics. It’s terrible, but he’s handsome and hot! He has a great body, too. He has a smoldering, seductive quality and frankly if he crooked his finger, I’d be on my knees in 5 seconds. (If I did not know he was charged with murder, of course.)

by Anonymousreply 120August 29, 2018 5:29 PM

Yeah, R120. If I'd met him before, I would have hooked up with him. Being a homicidal maniac is somewhat of a boner killer, though.

by Anonymousreply 121August 29, 2018 5:33 PM

You have to separate the meat from the hamburger bun. If Chris was just a guy with no crime baggage, on my knees in a second.

by Anonymousreply 122August 29, 2018 6:22 PM

R117 made me LOL

by Anonymousreply 123August 29, 2018 6:24 PM

R120, The fact that he's being charged with triple murder does not make him less attractive.

by Anonymousreply 124August 29, 2018 6:30 PM

Christoper Lee Watts. Looks like the High School Homecoming King. XOXOX

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 29, 2018 6:31 PM

^sorry need to spellcheck next time

by Anonymousreply 126August 29, 2018 6:33 PM

I wonder if, had Chris not picked the sick, and boring life of the heterosexual, would have he developed into a killer?

by Anonymousreply 127August 29, 2018 6:35 PM

That HS pic is not hot

by Anonymousreply 128August 29, 2018 6:41 PM

R12 Queers are just better. Why didn't Chris listen to his Aunt Ida? "I worry that you'll work in an office, have children, celebrate wedding anniversaries. The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 29, 2018 6:42 PM

Call me Sharon Stone, but I am completely into Chris and the fact that he has homicidal impulse makes my dick hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 29, 2018 6:44 PM

He might be very calculating and manipulative. Gay men are suckers (pun intended), for hot and handsome men, like Christopher Watts. He might gladly provide cock if it benefits him. It’s far easier to manipulate a gay guy by offering sex. Hell, he probably has dozens of offers, mostly from men.

by Anonymousreply 131August 29, 2018 6:53 PM

Here’s a video; he’s working out. Christ, he’s fucking hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 29, 2018 7:27 PM

Ir132 it’s so annoying how HLN runs the “Chris’ gay lover” story with clips of Chris DOING HIS DAUGHTER’S HAIR and WORKOKG OUT. Like that is showing him as gay.? Ugh. Who edits that show????

by Anonymousreply 133August 29, 2018 7:34 PM

^sorry 4 typos

by Anonymousreply 134August 29, 2018 7:34 PM

Libby Lipps and her "fake news" are making headlines

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 29, 2018 7:39 PM

R133, you’re right! I never perceived it that way. The videos implied he might be gay. Yet, I focused on his work out.

R-132 here, eating some crow.

by Anonymousreply 136August 29, 2018 7:41 PM

The strangest thing is that everything DL predicted about this man has come to pass: he killed his family and there's a gay lover.

by Anonymousreply 137August 29, 2018 7:41 PM

[R137] HELLO! You obviously didn't know that Datalounge is populated by super sleuths.

Personally I solved the murder on the orient express in the first hour and there wasn't even a gay lover involved!

by Anonymousreply 138August 29, 2018 7:46 PM

This just came to my mind.

There is now a real life Chris Keller, from Oz.

Maybe Chris Meloni could do the biopic? Wouldn’t that be hotter than hell?

by Anonymousreply 139August 29, 2018 7:50 PM

This woman says she just published the number and address of Nichol Kessinger's dad on Twitter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 29, 2018 7:53 PM

This whole Trent Mega Lips thing is done to deflect from the other lover from work that the police have mentioned. No one is investigating that because it is probably locked down somehow.

by Anonymousreply 141August 29, 2018 7:55 PM

R132 The full Chris work out video is on Shannan's Facebook page under "videos". Much better quality.

by Anonymousreply 142August 29, 2018 7:56 PM

Trent is full of shit “dated” and He met the girls, BS More than likely Chris replied to the wildeasts craigslist ad but lost interest when Trent sent the face pic...

by Anonymousreply 143August 29, 2018 8:09 PM

Whoever this anonymous phone guy is he’s going to be back on HLN tonight at 6pm. He’s offered no proof of who he is or his relationship with Chris but I guess HLN is gonna just run with it anyway. They’re basically the National Enquirer of cable news these days.

I wonder if they’re paying him for his “story”?

by Anonymousreply 144August 29, 2018 8:10 PM

R144 I am losing respect for CNN (they run HLN). I really thought they always researched the news backed up stuff with facts.

by Anonymousreply 145August 29, 2018 8:18 PM

^ CNN has always been a joke.

by Anonymousreply 146August 29, 2018 8:20 PM

If they met on a dating app, surely he has pics, no?

by Anonymousreply 147August 29, 2018 8:23 PM

I still think Kodi at work was the hot rough trade Chris was after. Why else would Kodi delete all his accounts?

by Anonymousreply 148August 29, 2018 8:29 PM

Wait, who is Kodi? Pics?

by Anonymousreply 149August 29, 2018 8:40 PM

r125 Those frosted tips don't scream "hetero". Ugh, he wasn't very cute. What a cunt that Kate Sass is to give out the girl's DAD's number, he didn't do anything. And what the hell is her beef with this chick? These fraus get way too fucking invested and it's because they fear their man is doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 150August 29, 2018 8:41 PM

Oh and Kunt Sass is a Trump supporter too...

by Anonymousreply 151August 29, 2018 8:42 PM

R151 GROSS!

by Anonymousreply 152August 29, 2018 8:43 PM

Cat's Ass? Funny name.

by Anonymousreply 153August 29, 2018 8:48 PM

If he's found guilty, Colorado authorities can turn Hot Pop over to the DataLounge crew and we can buttfuck him to death.

by Anonymousreply 154August 29, 2018 8:50 PM

R148, I think so, too. It sounds like he was banging anything that would stay still long enough.

by Anonymousreply 155August 29, 2018 8:53 PM

DL readers demand answers to:

1. Cock size?

2. Cut or uncut?

3. Top or bottom?

4. Is he into anal/oral?

5. Nude pics? Cock pics? Ass pics?

by Anonymousreply 156August 29, 2018 8:53 PM

Kodi Roberts is a co-worker who is on the witness list. Search Kodi.Roberts9 to find traces of his deleted social media. Young, fit, with oilfield tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 157August 29, 2018 8:54 PM

Dayum. Show me more of Kodi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 29, 2018 8:59 PM

Is this Kodi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 29, 2018 9:03 PM

Yup, I believe Kodi was the real gay lover. Lots of "bro dates" hanging out by their pickup trucks drinking beers after work. Much more believable than Trout Lips.

by Anonymousreply 160August 29, 2018 9:04 PM

Kodi spelled with an I? He's a 'mo for sure.

by Anonymousreply 161August 29, 2018 9:04 PM

Where are the "bro dates" pix? =P

by Anonymousreply 162August 29, 2018 9:06 PM

As much as I want the whole gay fantasy, guys....Maybe Kodi and Chris were just "'bros". Chris had to have some regular friends. He couldn't be with those Thrive frau trollops 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 163August 29, 2018 9:08 PM

Miss Lips is lying. It is so clear in his voice and his reticence.

Now Kodi on the other hand......

by Anonymousreply 164August 29, 2018 9:14 PM

I cayunt find me none of dem photos of Mr. Kodi 'cept dem 2 I posted!

by Anonymousreply 165August 29, 2018 9:16 PM

Drill baby Drill! By the way, why do Shan'ann's videos sometimes give me a Sarah Palin vibe?

by Anonymousreply 166August 29, 2018 9:17 PM

Kodi had. a girlfriend, too. There are still traces of the text. I dunno. I think he's just a work 'bud witness, IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 29, 2018 9:22 PM

[R167] Kodi is straight up deplorable!

From his Instagram-

"New addition to the family, Gen 4 G22 factory FDE #glock #glocks #g17 #g22 #9mm #40cal #fde #s3fsolutions #s3f #gen4"

by Anonymousreply 168August 29, 2018 9:27 PM

R168 Sarah Palin's tribe, this whole Frederick crowd.

by Anonymousreply 169August 29, 2018 9:30 PM

ShaNayNay posted some video of the daughter asking if she could sleep in mommy/daddy's bed, Trent is just using details from her old SM posts. I think Trent never expected HLN to fall for his BS, but they keep giving him more airtime because the idea of Chris fucking men is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 170August 29, 2018 9:40 PM

R170 EXACTLY! HLN is really terrible. I always have loved CNN, but this is really not cool. Posting news with no proof.

by Anonymousreply 171August 29, 2018 9:42 PM

HLN should really have a good interviewer that is doubtful with Trent and asks flat out questions. That balayage streaked woman is too pandering.

by Anonymousreply 172August 29, 2018 9:43 PM

If I had to share Chris with someone, I'd much rather it have been Kodi than that horrid Bolte creature.

by Anonymousreply 173August 29, 2018 9:49 PM

"Chris had his daughters in his Ford Truck...Oh this is making me so nervous to say it, but...One of Chris's daughters looked at me and screamed, then begged Chris if she could sleep in be with him and mommy tonight because she was going to have nightmares"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 29, 2018 9:52 PM

I wanna be the filling between a Kodi and Chris manwich! But it's just a fantasy. I really feel Kodi is a straight co-worker that knows Chris well. The Nichol person is probably the love interest.

by Anonymousreply 175August 29, 2018 9:54 PM

Who watches HLN?

by Anonymousreply 176August 29, 2018 9:59 PM

[R174] Here I am working a good job in NYC, live in a great apartment and get to fuck some sexy guys but Trent has me beat. I am/was not #summerready I do not have #dsl (dick sucking lips) His cheekbones probably have more structure than my life. I don't even own a pair of Andrew Christian underwear.

I am such a loser.

by Anonymousreply 177August 29, 2018 10:00 PM

R177 Lol. =D Shan'ann "liked" that Instagram photo of Trent by the way. ----------------------------Just joking.

by Anonymousreply 178August 29, 2018 10:10 PM

R176 HLN stands for HOES LIKE NICKOLE.

by Anonymousreply 179August 29, 2018 10:12 PM

R176, I’m watching it now!

by Anonymousreply 180August 29, 2018 10:20 PM

Chris's alleged "lover" Miss Trent Bolte's azz. A stuffed muffin top. Like one of Shan'ann's pumpkin cheese cake muffins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 29, 2018 10:22 PM

HLN's Ashleigh.... "We are not showing him" (Lipzilla) Of course not! It would terrify viewers and ruin ratings.

by Anonymousreply 182August 29, 2018 10:25 PM

Steve Hellling on HLN now is a big ol' Queen too. You go gurl!

by Anonymousreply 183August 29, 2018 10:30 PM

Oh sweet Jeeeezus, Ashleigh stop going on about Shan'ann's nails.

by Anonymousreply 184August 29, 2018 10:34 PM

R183, but Ashleigh wanted his WIFE to know that he was only on Grindr for work-related purposes...

by Anonymousreply 185August 29, 2018 10:39 PM

Shanann had some fat fingers.

by Anonymousreply 186August 29, 2018 10:41 PM

This HOT DADDY makes my pants bulge. That sexy smile and hairy chest adds to his STUDLINESSS.....I'm not kidding....

by Anonymousreply 187August 29, 2018 10:44 PM

Now People is reporting on Trent, seems like he does have some knowledge about Chris that isn't available publicly.

[quote]The unidentified man’s story has not yet been independently corroborated by news outlets, including PEOPLE, but his account of an alleged relationship with Chris does contain details about Chris’ life that are not readily available online and in public documents. Identifying information about Chris’ truck and his home matches PEOPLE’s reporting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 29, 2018 10:44 PM

R188, that’s interesting....

by Anonymousreply 189August 29, 2018 10:45 PM

R188 as long as it's not what Lipzilla said on HLN... "Ford Truck"..... that's obvious from photos and videos all over the place. And the house is all over the place too.

by Anonymousreply 190August 29, 2018 10:47 PM

So are we thinking that Trent wasn’t on the witness list because he wasn’t currently involved with Chris? I’m guessing that Chris deleted anything texts or whatever, so his relationship wasn’t immediately uncovered by the time the affidavit was released.

Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 191August 29, 2018 10:48 PM

I'm so grossed out if Chris was really having sex with Trent. The only excuse would be if Trent was supplying him with Meth or having PnP sex parties at his place in Loveland.

by Anonymousreply 192August 29, 2018 10:50 PM

Miss HLN Ashleigh.... OPEN CASKETS? Are you bonkers? After being in hot oil?

by Anonymousreply 193August 29, 2018 10:53 PM

R190, there are parts of the house that we might not have seen that were obvious to LE. For instance, maybe Trent said they had a mirror on the ceiling above the bed. Or a big purple jelly dong in the nightstand.

by Anonymousreply 194August 29, 2018 10:53 PM

r193, she can ask THAT, but she can’t grill Trent?

by Anonymousreply 195August 29, 2018 10:55 PM

R193 I know. WTF. She asked twice, like basically "Why not?" They were out decomposing for 4 days, lady! In oil.

by Anonymousreply 196August 29, 2018 10:56 PM

^Sorry , above was for R195

by Anonymousreply 197August 29, 2018 10:57 PM

[quote] “One of Chris's daughters looked at me and screamed, then begged Chris if she could sleep in be with him and mommy tonight because she was going to have nightmares"

Ok now this is starting to ring true

by Anonymousreply 198August 29, 2018 11:08 PM

R174 absolutely terrifying he is revolting!!

by Anonymousreply 199August 29, 2018 11:12 PM

Trent LIpzilla. The caption should read, "Here I am, ass up in my Xmas panties. After a bootie bump! Waiting for Chris to come over and ride me like Rudolf!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 29, 2018 11:16 PM

So HLN Ashleigh says they know telephone guy’s name and where he lives and that they (HLN) tracked him down and convinced him to do the interview yesterday, not the other way around. And telephone guy is being interviewed by a detective as we speak.

And HLN has a LE source who confirms that Chris had affairs with multiple men and women. In other words, Chris is a slut.

by Anonymousreply 201August 29, 2018 11:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 29, 2018 11:28 PM

R201 I gotta get some of that Thrive. Does wonders for the libido!

by Anonymousreply 203August 29, 2018 11:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 29, 2018 11:28 PM

Chris must have had a sexual awakening after he lost weight and I wouldn't be surprised if one of these guys/gals introduced him to chem sex, which could have really scrambled his brain and made him sexually addicted and irrational. I mean, being in shape and Thrivin' with all these new people, and being able to hook up easily online with his phone just outside of Denver must have been a huge thing for him after being married for 6 years and a fatty before that in North Carolina. All the sex and being more body conscious explains the weight loss even more, too.

by Anonymousreply 205August 29, 2018 11:49 PM

“A source close the investigation tells PEOPLE that Chris has had relationships with both men and women outside of his marriage.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206August 30, 2018 12:20 AM

I'm betting that "source close to PEOPLE" is Trout Lips. I believe he is the ONLY source of that info to any news outlet reporting this "development."

by Anonymousreply 207August 30, 2018 12:34 AM

For us newbies, just to this thread, can someone do an amazing job by bulleting important and critical information. I know some of you have been following and know pertinent information. Thanks! I am humbled by your willingness, if not just strangle me then.

by Anonymousreply 208August 30, 2018 12:44 AM

[quote]In other words, Chris is a slut.

Or a sociopath with a slew of cluster B diagnoses like borderline and NPD.

R208, just google the Websleuth FAQ on this case. Those fraus and shutins treat posting like it's a job.

by Anonymousreply 209August 30, 2018 12:51 AM

I don't think he's any better looking than the wife. They seem perfectly matched to me---looks wise.

by Anonymousreply 210August 30, 2018 1:02 AM

R207 It’s a LE source saying this, according to HLN. Multiple affairs with both women and men.

by Anonymousreply 211August 30, 2018 1:03 AM

Believe it or not,that revolting flat assed trout mouth bitch may very well be telling the truth. I knew this 6'2 drag queen who had a pitted complexion and was uglier than the bottom of a cast iron frying pan that had the HOTTEST boyfriend .Not only was he hot,and obviously hung from the bulge he threw,but he was absolutely besotted with that gargoyle looking bitch! Put it this way,troutie looked better than that queen! So gentleman,the heart wants what the heart wants,even if the rest of the world doesnt get it.

by Anonymousreply 212August 30, 2018 1:21 AM

R212 True. Maybe Chris was fascinated with the mouth, a guy that wore more makeup than his wife, and the girlishness. Maybe he is really hung too and has an amazing ass. Or givers great head. Or....

by Anonymousreply 213August 30, 2018 1:49 AM

I think Truvada Trent, let our darling Chris feel like the hot hunk of man we all know he is. We have to assume, Shannannn'nnnannnnnanan nagged, browbeat, and emasculated him at every opportunity. Ol' trout lips on the other shoe, must have groveled at his cock, and stroked his ego to no end. Chris most likely loved the attention and liked his dick being treated like a hot commodity. Some times that is all a washed up small town drag queen needs to do, to land herself a hunk.

by Anonymousreply 214August 30, 2018 2:19 AM

There is NO WAY Chris is into Lips. That guy is full of shit. And his lips are full of silicone.

by Anonymousreply 215August 30, 2018 2:25 AM

Could be that SW became a naggy bitch because she was picking up clues that all was not as it seemed. Sounds to me like the guy has all the hallmarks of a sociopath: love bombing, idealization then devaluation of victims, making himself look like the victim, parasitic lifestyle, character assassination of his victims, image over substance......

Anyone who has been involved with a garden variety asshole would likely admit to saying things or acting in ways that weren’t normal character for them. Imagine years of daily gaslighting and crazy-making.

Maybe her cognitive dissonance was running thin?

by Anonymousreply 216August 30, 2018 2:44 AM

I really don't get why she had to get pregnant with the 3rd kid now when they were only 3 years out from bankruptcy. She still had a few more years of fertility. If you can't pay your paltry HOA fees, you can't afford another baby. Wtf were they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 217August 30, 2018 2:53 AM

He obviously grew to hate ShaNayNay, maybe he wanted her complete opposite and that was big-lipped Trent. He should have walked away, let her keep the house and kids and run off with some sugar daddy type. I still think he just snapped, fueled by all the Thrive stimulants,

I don't see him as a narcissist or sociopath. If he was, he would have done a better job planning, set up someone like Trent to take the fall, instead of doing such an awful job that the police were onto him immediately.

by Anonymousreply 218August 30, 2018 3:14 AM

R159 Kodi looks like Shanann's first husband only with a beard. Kodi deleted his Twitter at the urging of the woman on Twitter who found the photo of Nichol Kessinger that everyone was looking for and posted it to her Twitter account.

Another CO strange spelling of a name - Kodi instead of Cody. Kodi is a stripper name and in fact, there's a female stripper named Kodi Roberts.

R167 Kodi's "girlfriend" of 2 years lives 2,000 miles away. Wait for it... her name is Shayla!

by Anonymousreply 219August 30, 2018 3:16 AM

For us newbies, just to this thread, can someone do an amazing job by bulleting important and critical information. I know some of you have been following and know pertinent information. Thanks! I am humbled by your willingness, if not just strangle me then.

by Anonymousreply 220August 30, 2018 3:18 AM

R218 He did have a plan, but it seems her flight delay of 3 hrs (half the night), and the friend checking up on her the next morning threw a wrench in things.

And there was no house to give her and walk away from: appears their debts outweighed assets, and was about to be foreclosed on by HOA anyway.

by Anonymousreply 221August 30, 2018 3:21 AM

Here is what I deduced:

Chris strangled his wife after he saw her strangling her children. He saw daughter was ‘blue’ in baby monitor camera. (Sounds strange you could see all that from a small monitor??

Chris went on TV and blatantly lied playing dumb on their whereabouts.

LE remains tight lipped.

Possible sex partner at work? Male or female?

Former male lover of 10 months came forward. Name posted on thread. Stated he felt Chris was a liar and sneaky with his words and stories.

Requesting Fingernail DNA from Shannannana and from children’s neck.

Possible Thrive defense - patches made him insane.

What am I missing? I need the facts

by Anonymousreply 222August 30, 2018 3:29 AM

[quote]I don't see him as a narcissist or sociopath. If he was, he would have done a better job planning, set up someone like Trent to take the fall, instead of doing such an awful job that the police were onto him immediately.

Why do people always think a psychopaths have to be Hannibal Lecter? Just by law of averages, some are going to be dumb as shit, piss-poor at planning, and destined to get caught just like our buddy Chris, no matter what your arousal interest tells you.

by Anonymousreply 223August 30, 2018 3:36 AM

R220 How many times are you going to post the same question? You've been told how to find the info. We aren't your show ponies, lazy fuck.

by Anonymousreply 224August 30, 2018 3:38 AM

Was Chris taking HGH? "Here's one side effect of HGH: Acromegaly. The overgrowth of bone and tissue that changes in facial appearance and extremities. IE: protruding jaw, protruding eyebrow and abnormal growth of the hands or feet"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225August 30, 2018 3:38 AM

[quote]He saw daughter was ‘blue’ in baby monitor camera. (Sounds strange you could see all that from a small monitor??

The monitor was greyscale, not color. No way could he have seen her turn blue, which would have taken several minutes by the way. This was just another lie from a lying liar who killed them all.

by Anonymousreply 226August 30, 2018 3:41 AM

R220 You’re asking a lot this far in and I underscore another’s advice to go to the timeline on Websleuths, but very generally:

1. On Mon, Aug 13 Shanann’s friend came to check on her after she missed OB appointment and didn’t return calls/messages. Apparently friend had key, but when she used it it open front door it was chain-locked from inside. She called Chris who said she’d gone to friends but couldn’t say who. She saw her car still in garage. Friend called police who got to house before Chris did. No signs of forced entry; all doors locked from inside except garage door. When Chris let them in garage her purse & phone were found in house and her keys in the car. She/girls considered “missing” and investigation began...... 2. Chris gave media interviews on Tues....google/watch 3. He stayed with family friends those two nights, and when he went to pick up his dad from airport Wed the friends called LE with concerns about his story. He was also terminated from his employer Anadarko on the same day. 4. LE was waiting for him on his return; he asked for time with his dad and afterward confessed to killing Shanann - but only because he saw her strangling one of the girls on a baby monitor. 5. By Thursday he helped locate the bodies; the girls in 2 separate crude oil tanks on Anadarko wellsite and wife in shallow grave nearby.

That’s the foundation. You’re on your own to catch up on the FB mudslinging, internet hunt down of the confessed affair at work, TrentLips, Tindr rumors, no one yet knows exactly Kodi’s relevance on the witness list except they worked together, etc....

by Anonymousreply 227August 30, 2018 3:43 AM

R224 that’s why I got off my fat ass and created my own info R222. I have had the stomach flu, and been very sick. I was just trying to catch up fast without reading everything. This case fascinates me.

by Anonymousreply 228August 30, 2018 3:44 AM

R227 gotcha. Thank you. I did finally read.

by Anonymousreply 229August 30, 2018 3:45 AM

[quote]r131 Gay men are suckers (pun intended), for hot and handsome men, like Christopher Watts. He might gladly provide cock if it benefits him. It’s far easier to manipulate a gay guy by offering sex.

F'ING[italic] LIAR [/italic]! ! !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 30, 2018 3:51 AM

R226 The Watts had "Summer Infant" baby monitors. This is what the monitor looks like at night when the lights are off in the child's bedroom. It has a blue cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 30, 2018 3:56 AM

Agree R223, as evidenced by fact that prisons are disproportionately populated with psych/sociopaths. The fact that many are also quite opportunistic and impulsive does the average one no favors, either.

Still, there are plenty walking around among us.....don’t be duped by lack of rap sheet or hooded brow.

by Anonymousreply 232August 30, 2018 3:58 AM

So how did he see his kid turn blue on a monitor with a blue cast as he cliams?

by Anonymousreply 233August 30, 2018 3:59 AM

Guys, come on. Trent didn't always have the Macy's Parade balloon lips. He broke up with Chris in March. Without the collagen injections and ghastly makeup, he looks like a Wisconsin/Nordic farm boy.

It could be that Trent reminded Chris of a boy he knew in school.

by Anonymousreply 234August 30, 2018 4:05 AM

R233 Easy. He didn't. It is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 235August 30, 2018 4:06 AM

[quote]r217 I really don't get why she had to get pregnant with the 3rd kid now when they were only 3 years out from bankruptcy. She still had a few more years of fertility. If you can't pay your paltry HOA fees, you can't afford another baby. Wtf were they thinking?

I know...that's appalling.

Supposedly Shaz'am told friends Chris pushed for the third baby...but do cheating slut husbands on the brink of bailing really do that??

Survey Says: [bold]NO

by Anonymousreply 236August 30, 2018 4:07 AM

I love the people who are saying 'there's no way our Chris would be attracted to Trout Lips"

As if you know anything about this sociopath except you saw his picture and for some reason think he's hot and want to suck his dick.

Priceless.

by Anonymousreply 237August 30, 2018 4:08 AM

If Truvada Trent was really fucking Chris, I need to up my game.

by Anonymousreply 238August 30, 2018 4:11 AM

[quote]r225 The monitor was greyscale, not color. No way could he have seen her turn blue, which would have taken several minutes by the way. This was just another lie from a lying liar who killed them all.

People do not communicate perfectly in real life. If it happened as CW reports, he could have noted Bella's face as visible on the monitor had turned DARKER .... then internally processed it as "she's turned blue (not an outrageous conclussion if someone's in the process of strangling the second child), and then that's how he described it.

by Anonymousreply 239August 30, 2018 4:13 AM

R236 what makes you think he was on the brink of bailing? Outside of what he told LE in his confession, along with a miscellany of other BS....

From all outside accounts, she was on the brink of leaving him. Furthermore, he has a video on YouTube promoting that having children can save a relationship.

Doesn’t seem implausible to me.

by Anonymousreply 240August 30, 2018 4:22 AM

Did shannannana know he had been with men? Was the affair at work with a guy?

by Anonymousreply 241August 30, 2018 4:28 AM

But why would you even wait for them to turn blue? That sounds even dumber, like "oh she was strangling the kid and that was oaky but then the kid turned blue and I saw she meant business so I ran in and stopped her!" Like wtf? Unless he's saying the dead kid showed up blue on the monitor and then he knew Shanann did it so he punched her or whatever. It's a totally shitty story, he should have said she was molesting the kid, like the dentist in NY who killed his wife and her sister (played by DL icon Valerie Bertinelli) went on to get custody. He said he saw the wife put her mouth on the baby's penis and saw red and doesn't remember anything after.

by Anonymousreply 242August 30, 2018 4:38 AM

R242 yes, he stated he saw the child was blue on the monitor. He knew then she strangled them.

by Anonymousreply 243August 30, 2018 4:42 AM

R243 allegedly

by Anonymousreply 244August 30, 2018 4:42 AM

Mandi @ FB has an interestingm (and, I instinctively feel, quite plausible in general) scenario as to what might have happened :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandi @ FB has an interestingm (and, I instinctively feel, quite plausible in general) scenario as to what might have happened :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote] Here is what I think happened, going off the information I've seen and watching their personalities and the way they interacted with their children and others. Everyone wants to make him out to be a monster. The devil. And actually, when this story first came out, I posted on my personal page what a monster, sick twisted F he is. But in reality, he is a human being. He's not really satan; although satan was very much alive and in that home; the morning of August 13th 2018. However, if he did actually do everything he's being accused of, then by all means, hang that MF!! But this is how I think it really went down...

[quote] I think Chris was at home with the kids a lot of the time. He saw his wife going on trips and having fun with a bunch of attractive people. She had lost weight and was getting more and more confident. He'd see her live on Facebook having fun, music in the background, people half naked at the pools, as he sat at home with the kids. I'm sure that made him jealous, lonely and insecure. (Not her fault, but see from his point of view.) He probably started flirting with a girl at work and things went too far. They got too close. Then Shanann went on that 6 week trip to NC with the kids. I think that's when him and the coworker got really really close. He was home alone for 6 weeks, working, while she was on vacation. (I know he was there for one of the weeks) I don't think Shanann knew he was talking to someone else at that point but I think she knew something was wrong when she was in NC. Maybe why she vented to people in NC about getting a separation. When she returned he was still in the "honeymoon" stage with this new chick and was thinking about ending things with Shanann. Saturday night he went to the casino and had a ton of fun with his new found flame and perhaps brought her home to his house. This just reinforcing his decision to want to call things off with his wife or maybe he wasn't even planning to tell Shanann yet or at all.

(CONTINUED)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245August 30, 2018 4:44 AM

This could have all been prevented if Shanann had just tossed Chris' salad now and then.

by Anonymousreply 246August 30, 2018 4:45 AM

[quote]She got home late. She was tired from traveling. Pregnancy hormones raging and I'm sure she had an idea he was being unfaithful over the weekend. Women just know. That gut feeling. Side note: I think she had an idea he was out the night before or that something was up. Maybe he didn't return text or calls or the babysitter told her he dropped the kids off. I think probably on her way home she vented a little to her friend about how she thought he was cheating and that's why the friend called the police so fast because she knew something was already wrong between Shanann and her husband. Anyways, Shanann gets home from AZ and she maybe questioned him. Why'd you get a babysitter saturday night? Where were you? Who were you with? Why didn't you return my texts/ calls. That's probably when he told her everything. Told her that he wanted a divorce and that he met someone new (I think that's why the bed sheets was in the trash outside also. I think Shanann knew he had sex in their bed Saturday night (maybe he told her/ maybe she assumed) and she at some point ripped everything off their bed and threw it in the trash. At this point she is completely crushed. (Think from her perspective) she pregnant, trying to make money and her husband is cheating on her while she's out of town and now he's saying he wants a divorce. She probably went insane. He went down stairs to walk away from the argument. He said he was downstairs for a moment but who really knows how long that "moment" was. Maybe he went in the kitchen for 15 minutes and was making coffee before work or something. He went back up stairs and saw her hurting their kids. The one and only thing that she knew would completely destroy him the most. She was feeling like she was just destroyed, knowing her husband was having sex, with another woman, the night before. To her, everything at that moment was already completely shattered. Her happy picture perfect family was gone and she knew it'd never be the same. I don't take her for someone that could forgive a cheater and forget and move on. I think she would have wanted to be able to do that but I don't think she could have. She loved him way too much to ever be able to forget that another woman put her hands on her husband's body and that he put his hands on another women in a sexual way. I dont think she would be able to get that image out of her head.

[quote]He then probably ran in the room and pulled her off the kids. She could have been screaming "look what you made me do!! You destroyed our family!! You cheated!!" Maybe he was trying to give them CPR. Maybe it was too late and he knew they were already gone. At that point when he ripped her off of the kids, she might have jumped on his back and started hitting him and he turned around and went ballistic on her, killing her. I'd honestly do the same if I saw someone hurt my kids. I don't think in her right mind she would have ever hurt her kids but at that moment, I think she wanted to hurt him the worst way she could possibly think of because he just completely destroyed her heart by cheating on her. I think they were both good people, that loved their children dearly. I think they both had very different personalities. She loved the spotlight and he could really go without all the glamour. The fancy house. The fancy cars. He was more of an introvert. I think at one point he was head over heels for her. Like everyone is. She was beautiful, Fun, Outgoing, Nice, perfect everything, Successful, Driven and passionate. Very passionate about everything she loved, whether it be her job or her babies or her husband. If she loved it, you knew it.

(CONTINUED)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247August 30, 2018 4:45 AM

"She was blue on the monitor."

"What color were the sheets?"

"Blue"

"The pillows?"

"Blue"

"Your wife?"

"Blue"

by Anonymousreply 248August 30, 2018 4:45 AM

[quote]At this point he is standing in his home and his entire family is dead. I'm sure he was like holy f*ck what just happened?!?!?!? His mind was going a mile a minute and he knew if he called the police it would be his word against no ones. He was the only one alive... why would anyone believe him. I'm sure he thought about offing himself at that point. (Obviously he SHOULD HAVE called the police at this point. But he was in shock. He was terrified. He was confused and in an absolute frantic panic state of mind) But knowing he had to make a decision fast because he had to be at work soon and if he was late that would be suspicious. So he loaded them up and went to work. While at work I'm sure he was thinking to himself... [quote]"wtf do I do? Do I call the police? No. They really won't believe me now because I didn't call them in the first place. Should I take them to a nice place after work an bury them properly and never tell a soul? Holy f*ck my family is gone!!! My girls are gone!!! My world!! I gotta keep it together. I got to keep it together. Someone's going to know I'm acting different. Someone's going to know what happened. I'm going to prison for life. Oh my God my babies are gone my babies!! Shanann is really gone too. Nooooo!!! Please God NO!!!!!My family is gone. What do I do?" [quote]She got home late. She was tired from traveling. Pregnancy hormones raging and I'm sure she had an idea he was being unfaithful over the weekend. Women just know. That gut feeling. Side note: I think she had an idea he was out the night before or that something was up. Maybe he didn't return text or calls or the babysitter told her he dropped the kids off. I think probably on her way home she vented a little to her friend about how she thought he was cheating and that's why the friend called the police so fast because she knew something was already wrong between Shanann and her husband. Anyways, Shanann gets home from AZ and she maybe questioned him. Why'd you get a babysitter saturday night? Where were you? Who were you with? Why didn't you return my texts/ calls. That's probably when he told her everything. Told her that he wanted a divorce and that he met someone new (I think that's why the bed sheets was in the trash outside also. I think Shanann knew he had sex in their bed Saturday night (maybe he told her/ maybe she assumed) and she at some point ripped everything off their bed and threw it in the trash. At this point she is completely crushed. (Think from her perspective) she pregnant, trying to make money and her husband is cheating on her while she's out of town and now he's saying he wants a divorce. She probably went insane. He went down stairs to walk away from the argument. He said he was downstairs for a moment but who really knows how long that "moment" was. Maybe he went in the kitchen for 15 minutes and was making coffee before work or something. He went back up stairs and saw her hurting their kids. The one and only thing that she knew would completely destroy him the most. She was feeling like she was just destroyed, knowing her husband was having sex, with another woman, the night before. To her, everything at that moment was already completely shattered. Her happy picture perfect family was gone and she knew it'd never be the same. I don't take her for someone that could forgive a cheater and forget and move on. I think she would have wanted to be able to do that but I don't think she could have. She loved him way too much to ever be able to forget that another woman put her hands on her husband's body and that he put his hands on another women in a sexual way. I dont think she would be able to get that image out of her head.

(CONTINUED)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 30, 2018 4:47 AM

R248, Did someone mention blue?

by Anonymousreply 250August 30, 2018 4:48 AM

[quote]He then probably ran in the room and pulled her off the kids. She could have been screaming "look what you made me do!! You destroyed our family!! You cheated!!" Maybe he was trying to give them CPR. Maybe it was too late and he knew they were already gone. At that point when he ripped her off of the kids, she might have jumped on his back and started hitting him and he turned around and went ballistic on her, killing her. I'd honestly do the same if I saw someone hurt my kids. I don't think in her right mind she would have ever hurt her kids but at that moment, I think she wanted to hurt him the worst way she could possibly think of because he just completely destroyed her heart by cheating on her. I think they were both good people, that loved their children dearly. I think they both had very different personalities. She loved the spotlight and he could really go without all the glamour. The fancy house. The fancy cars. He was more of an introvert. I think at one point he was head over heels for her. Like everyone is. She was beautiful, Fun, Outgoing, Nice, perfect everything, Successful, Driven and passionate. Very passionate about everything she loved, whether it be her job or her babies or her husband. If she loved it, you knew it. [quote]At this point he is standing in his home and his entire family is dead. I'm sure he was like holy f*ck what just happened?!?!?!? His mind was going a mile a minute and he knew if he called the police it would be his word against no ones. He was the only one alive... why would anyone believe him. I'm sure he thought about offing himself at that point. (Obviously he SHOULD HAVE called the police at this point. But he was in shock. He was terrified. He was confused and in an absolute frantic panic state of mind) But knowing he had to make a decision fast because he had to be at work soon and if he was late that would be suspicious. So he loaded them up and went to work. While at work I'm sure he was thinking to himself... [quote]"wtf do I do? Do I call the police? No. They really won't believe me now because I didn't call them in the first place. Should I take them to a nice place after work an bury them properly and never tell a soul? Holy f*ck my family is gone!!! My girls are gone!!! My world!! I gotta keep it together. I got to keep it together. Someone's going to know I'm acting different. Someone's going to know what happened. I'm going to prison for life. Oh my God my babies are gone my babies!! Shanann is really gone too. Nooooo!!! Please God NO!!!!!My family is gone. What do I do?" [quote]She got home late. She was tired from traveling. Pregnancy hormones raging and I'm sure she had an idea he was being unfaithful over the weekend. Women just know. That gut feeling. Side note: I think she had an idea he was out the night before or that something was up. Maybe he didn't return text or calls or the babysitter told her he dropped the kids off. I think probably on her way home she vented a little to her friend about how she thought he was cheating and that's why the friend called the police so fast because she knew something was already wrong between Shanann and her husband.

(CONTINUED)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 30, 2018 4:48 AM

[quote]Anyways, Shanann gets home from AZ and she maybe questioned him. Why'd you get a babysitter saturday night? Where were you? Who were you with? Why didn't you return my texts/ calls. That's probably when he told her everything. Told her that he wanted a divorce and that he met someone new (I think that's why the bed sheets was in the trash outside also. I think Shanann knew he had sex in their bed Saturday night (maybe he told her/ maybe she assumed) and she at some point ripped everything off their bed and threw it in the trash. At this point she is completely crushed. (Think from her perspective) she pregnant, trying to make money and her husband is cheating on her while she's out of town and now he's saying he wants a divorce. She probably went insane. He went down stairs to walk away from the argument. He said he was downstairs for a moment but who really knows how long that "moment" was. Maybe he went in the kitchen for 15 minutes and was making coffee before work or something. He went back up stairs and saw her hurting their kids. The one and only thing that she knew would completely destroy him the most. She was feeling like she was just destroyed, knowing her husband was having sex, with another woman, the night before. To her, everything at that moment was already completely shattered. Her happy picture perfect family was gone and she knew it'd never be the same. I don't take her for someone that could forgive a cheater and forget and move on. I think she would have wanted to be able to do that but I don't think she could have. She loved him way too much to ever be able to forget that another woman put her hands on her husband's body and that he put his hands on another women in a sexual way. I dont think she would be able to get that image out of her head.

[quote]He then probably ran in the room and pulled her off the kids. She could have been screaming "look what you made me do!! You destroyed our family!! You cheated!!" Maybe he was trying to give them CPR. Maybe it was too late and he knew they were already gone. At that point when he ripped her off of the kids, she might have jumped on his back and started hitting him and he turned around and went ballistic on her, killing her. I'd honestly do the same if I saw someone hurt my kids. I don't think in her right mind she would have ever hurt her kids but at that moment, I think she wanted to hurt him the worst way she could possibly think of because he just completely destroyed her heart by cheating on her. I think they were both good people, that loved their children dearly. I think they both had very different personalities. She loved the spotlight and he could really go without all the glamour. The fancy house. The fancy cars. He was more of an introvert. I think at one point he was head over heels for her. Like everyone is. She was beautiful, Fun, Outgoing, Nice, perfect everything, Successful, Driven and passionate. Very passionate about everything she loved, whether it be her job or her babies or her husband. If she loved it, you knew it.

[quote]At this point he is standing in his home and his entire family is dead. I'm sure he was like holy f*ck what just happened?!?!?!? 😭 His mind was going a mile a minute and he knew if he called the police it would be his word against no ones. He was the only one alive... why would anyone believe him. I'm sure he thought about offing himself at that point. (Obviously he SHOULD HAVE called the police at this point. But he was in shock. He was terrified. He was confused and in an absolute frantic panic state of mind) But knowing he had to make a decision fast because he had to be at work soon and if he was late that would be suspicious. So he loaded them up and went to work. While at work I'm sure he was thinking to himself...

(CONTINUED)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 30, 2018 4:52 AM

R252 and above multiple reposts: you’re making me wish Chris would kill me.

by Anonymousreply 253August 30, 2018 4:55 AM

[quote]"wtf do I do? Do I call the police? No. They really won't believe me now because I didn't call them in the first place. Should I take them to a nice place after work an bury them properly and never tell a soul? Holy f*ck my family is gone!!! My girls are gone!!! My world!!😭😢 I gotta keep it together. I got to keep it together. Someone's going to know I'm acting different. Someone's going to know what happened. I'm going to prison for life. Oh my God my babies are gone my babies!! Shanann is really gone too. Nooooo!!! Please God NO!!!!!My family is gone. What do I do?" [quote]And at that point her friend called him at work. He panicked again, because he knew he had to get home. He knew the bodies were still in his truck. He thought he had time to figure something out but now he has to think of something fast and really fast!! The only place he could think to hide the bodies at that moment was at his work. He was already there. He did what he did out of pure panic, trying to think of the best place to hide them where nobody would ever think to look. (I bet at that moment, when he put the girls in there... he'd never felt more guilt and disgust with himself but he didn't know what else to do. No one would believe the truth at this point. Who's to say he didn't kiss the girls on their foreheads and tell them how sorry he was for doing this with their bodies before placing them in the oil? Who's to say he wasn't crying his eyes out carrying them up those stairs?) He then rushed to the house. Maybe her friend mentioned, on the phone to him that she thinks they should call the police because her car was still there. And remember she knew something was already up in their marriage because Shanann mentioned to her the night before that she thought he might be cheating.

[quote]He lied so well on camera because he knew how to. He knew how to act like everything is "ok" on camera. How to put on a fake face. So did she. Everytime she was home, she had her camera on. At least on good days she had her camera on. When they weren't arguing and probably on some days where they were arguing. It was her job to look happy to sell her product. That's how they learned to separate their "camera face" from how they were really feeling inside on a daily basis. I'm sure they still had good days. (Thats how she got pregnant) I'm sure he still loved her; just maybe wasn't in love with her anymore. I think she was still very much in love with him.

[quote]When he lied to the news stations...To him he was lying to a few strangers with cameras outside his home. Not millions upon millions of people standing in front of him. He was trying really hard to keep it together in front of a few strangers.

(CONTINUED)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254August 30, 2018 4:55 AM

Is Chris allowed to give interviews from jail?

by Anonymousreply 255August 30, 2018 4:58 AM

[quote]I don't think either of them would ever intentionally hurt their babies. I think they both adored those girls. I think they were both very happy at one point. I think he wanted to give her everything she wanted, just like her first husband provided for her. But he didnt make as much money. Yet he tried really hard to give her that lifestyle and she did too. I think she worked harder to have that lifestyle. I don't think it really mattered as much to him. Yea, it was nice at first but the newness wore off. I do not believe this tragedy was premeditated. I think it all happened out of emotion. This is why I've always said to myself and others... Don't make permanent decisions based on temporary emotions. As humans, it's so easy to do. We all struggle with this everyday. And tragically in this situation 4 lives were lost forever. Four precious, beautiful lives. It's a horrible horrible thing that happened. But I don't think Chris is a sick, twisted narcissistic, psychopath. If he was he wouldn't have caved so fast. He wanted to talk to his dad first and once his dad flew into town, he told him what really happened. I think his dad told him he needed to tell the truth to the police.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[bold]Anyway....that's Marci from FB's theory!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256August 30, 2018 4:59 AM

Dude. I’m not reading all that.

by Anonymousreply 257August 30, 2018 5:03 AM

Don't bother r257, it's the theory where she kills the kids, the frauen can't fap to him if he's a kid killer.

by Anonymousreply 258August 30, 2018 5:05 AM

[quote] R253 ...and above multiple reposts: you’re making me wish Chris would kill me.

[quote] R257 Dude. I’m not reading all that.

Let me remind you, we are here at DL to ENTERTAIN A DEFENSE!

It is our LEGAL OBLIGATION.

Now, if you two don't have the g-damn stomach for it, just MOVE ASIDE and let the rest of us figure out how to save HOT TOP POP from the g-damn chair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 30, 2018 5:07 AM

Neither can DL, R258.

by Anonymousreply 260August 30, 2018 5:07 AM

[quote]r242 But why would you even wait for them to turn blue? That sounds even dumber, like "oh she was strangling the kid and that was oaky but then the kid turned blue and I saw she meant business so I ran in and stopped her!" Like wtf?

His story is, He went downstairs, then looked at the baby monitor and saw Shan'ann in the act of strangling one child, while the other lay on the bed turning blue (presumably already strangled to death.)

by Anonymousreply 261August 30, 2018 5:12 AM

[quote] I think they both had very different personalities. She loved the spotlight and he could really go without all the glamour. The fancy house. The fancy cars. He was more of an introvert.

So you’re telling me an introvert goes on TV and makes a damn spectacle of his poor ass self? I doubt he is truly an introvert. He’s is definitely a delusional sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 262August 30, 2018 5:14 AM

R242 The 2 girls had separate rooms. What Chris said is that he saw in the baby monitor that Bella's body was sprawled out and she had turned blue. In the other room, he saw his wife "actively" strangling the younger girl, CeCe. He ran in and strangled his wife in a rage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263August 30, 2018 5:15 AM

R263 thank you.

by Anonymousreply 264August 30, 2018 5:17 AM

[quote]R263 The 2 girls had separate rooms. What Chris said is that he saw in the baby monitor that Bella's body was sprawled out and she had turned blue. In the other room, he saw his wife "actively" strangling the younger girl, CeCe. He ran in and strangled his wife in a rage.

Oh thank you.

All we really know is that Our Chris is INNOCENT.

We start from there and work our way backwards.

by Anonymousreply 265August 30, 2018 5:18 AM

[quote]R262 So you’re telling me an introvert goes on TV and makes a damn spectacle of his poor ass self? I doubt he is truly an introvert. He’s is definitely a delusional sociopath.

Regardless ofhis demeanor, he couldn't very well NOT make a statement when the news crew asked. That would have been a HUGE red flag.

As huge as his cock....

by Anonymousreply 266August 30, 2018 5:20 AM

R245 One problem was the woman Chris was seen with at the casino Sat. night was not the single co-worker mistress, Nichol Kessinger (whose dad is their boss at Anadarko), it was the other co-worker mistress who is married (rumored to be Amber Falbo). These are just rumors.

by Anonymousreply 267August 30, 2018 5:23 AM

I need 3 black Thrive patches just to get through Mandi's theory.

by Anonymousreply 268August 30, 2018 5:24 AM

Mandi gave it her ALL!

The women at FB are having NONE of it, tho.

by Anonymousreply 269August 30, 2018 5:28 AM

I feel like Mandi and I should be best friends or at least FB friends.

by Anonymousreply 270August 30, 2018 5:30 AM

Barry needs to make an appearance to honor Mandi(s) sleuthing skills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271August 30, 2018 5:34 AM

I like Mandi's theory. Though I also wonder if she posts a long, convoluted analysis about something or other every day.

by Anonymousreply 272August 30, 2018 5:34 AM

I hope that verbose Mandi isn't the same Mandi that Shanann thanked for getting her involved w/ Thrive and introduced Shanann to pedicures.

by Anonymousreply 273August 30, 2018 5:37 AM

Banfield is getting a lot of shit for having miss Trent on. On second listen, he did kind of sound drunk, he certainly didn't sound knowledgeable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 30, 2018 5:39 AM

[quote]r271 Barry needs to make an appearance to honor Mandi(s) sleuthing skills.

That reminds me! I laughed once when Michael Musto was interviewing Mandy Patinkin, and asked if he was gay. He said No. And Musto said, "So, there is no truth to the rumor that Barry Manilow wrote [italic]Mandy[/italic] for you?"

Patinkin laughed really hard and said No.

by Anonymousreply 275August 30, 2018 5:39 AM

R269 I think Mandi lost them at "He saw his wife going on trips and having fun with a bunch of attractive people. She had lost weight and was getting more and more confident..." (See a bunch of attractive people pictured below)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 30, 2018 5:47 AM

[quote]People do not communicate perfectly in real life. If it happened as CW reports, he could have noted Bella's face as visible on the monitor had turned DARKER .... then internally processed it as "she's turned blue (not an outrageous conclussion if someone's in the process of strangling the second child), and then that's how he described it.

But he said she "turned blue." And people sure as hell choose their words very fucking carefully when they've gone and dumped the dead bodies of their family in the middle of nowhere and they have to explain why to the police, except poor, dumb Chris. There isn't a moment when it's [italic]more[/italic] important to "communicate perfectly" than when you're confessing to the cops, wouldn't you say?

by Anonymousreply 277August 30, 2018 5:47 AM

[quote]R277 But he said she "turned blue."

Do you have his complete statement?

It would be easier to judge if we have his exact wording.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278August 30, 2018 6:24 AM

R237 = Troutlips McGee

by Anonymousreply 279August 30, 2018 6:34 AM

R279 It is Troutlips McFug!!

by Anonymousreply 280August 30, 2018 6:41 AM

Mandi's theory above is interesting, plausible, even. Let's hope the cops don't try to railroad him just to have an easy case.

This is also a good reason why fraus should not make monagamy such a Huge Life-changing Issue in their marriages. Given the statistics it's ridiculous to expect men to be 100% faithful, especially if they have a high sex drive like Chris and then their wives turn frigid after the first baby - and women are also told that men have to deal without sex if they don't want to have sex, because it's their body etc etc even if they entered the relationship setting expectations that lots of sex was on the menu.

I've known several hetero married couples where they just drifted apart and the wife stopped wanting to have sex at all, to the point where the man had to beg for it, and basically the rules are such that even if the sex faucet is shut off the man just has to deal with it.

Chris started working out and getting into shape likely because his marriage was on the rocks due to her low sex drive (unless of course she was banging dudes on the sides during her many 'business trips'). When guys do this it's usually because they want to make themselves attractive to a new mate and it gives them something to put energy into instead of pining for sex all the time from a frigid wife.

by Anonymousreply 281August 30, 2018 6:42 AM

Somewhat OT: I'm making Our Chris a quilt, to keep him warm in his cell. He is alone and afraid right now, unfairly segregated from other prisoners who might offer solidarity, companionship...yes, even love.

Do any of you have messages you want me to embroider onto personalized squares for you? I'm keeping it lighthearted, so see my patch, below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282August 30, 2018 6:44 AM

Can you make a patch of barbecue sauce that he can lick? They don't have condiments in the Joint.

by Anonymousreply 283August 30, 2018 6:54 AM

Okay, will do. Good idea.

by Anonymousreply 284August 30, 2018 7:06 AM

Has anyone mentioned the fentanyl patches, yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285August 30, 2018 7:31 AM

#slayallday should be a hashtag for Chris.

by Anonymousreply 286August 30, 2018 7:35 AM

R285 Holy guacamole. Batman! I even missed those. He wears FENTANYL PATCHES! This maybe something Chris was getting from him, too. I was thinking their relationship was more about drugs & chem sex than just sex. Send this to HLN.

by Anonymousreply 287August 30, 2018 9:08 AM

R282 Hi Sweetie. Add something with football on it. He loved The NC Tar Heels and the Pittsburg Steelers. Oh, and he loved Metallica. So sweet!

by Anonymousreply 288August 30, 2018 9:10 AM

I'll start work on those. The football will be easy...I have to figure out the Metallica image cuz I'm not so familiar with them. Any suggestions welcome lol

I'm blocking out a special dachshund square, because I bet he misses Dieter almost more than anything. So sad to be separated from a pet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289August 30, 2018 9:34 AM

R289 Awwwwww. You're so sweet. Chris loved red velvet cake too, at least that is what they say in a video.

by Anonymousreply 290August 30, 2018 9:37 AM

R289 You are precious! Chris really loved NC North Carolina team. Maybe an NC logo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291August 30, 2018 9:45 AM

Dieter is black .

by Anonymousreply 292August 30, 2018 10:02 AM

WHY are people INSULTING Chris Watts LOW STANDARDS in men? Since the Craigslist Hook-up Ads are gone, I doubt he had much to choose from.

by Anonymousreply 293August 30, 2018 10:03 AM

R285, whoa.

Being a nurse, he’d have access. My dad had a long term girlfriend who was a nurse. She was a HOT MESS psychologically and lost her license for stealing patient meds. Now she’s a substance abuse counselor (blind leading the blind, man.) Same for an ex-bf’s wife and my cousin Molly. All lost their licenses.

by Anonymousreply 294August 30, 2018 10:51 AM

Gonna share this purely for entertainment value, just like Ashleigh Banfield does. There is no proof, it’s just a FB post from a newly-created account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295August 30, 2018 10:54 AM

My opinion is this guy is a black hole and all these threads are not funny, not snarky, not transgressive, not even interesting in a Jean Genet alternative universe where evil is sexy. This guy isn't clever enough to be evil.

by Anonymousreply 296August 30, 2018 11:14 AM

The wife came home from her trip and she saw evidence that another woman had been at their home, or she confronted him about her suspicion that he had been cheating on her. They argued, he killed her and then killed the kids. He disposed of their bodies and went to work. I think he planned to get rid of her car when he got home from work and then claim that they had argued and she left him and took the girls with her.

The concerned friend threw a monkey wrench into his plans as the wife's car, purse, keys, phone were still in the home when the LE arrived early in the day.

by Anonymousreply 297August 30, 2018 11:22 AM

R69 Trent Bolte's video on Instagram is a mimic (with the same song) of the cross dressing serial killer "Buffalo Bill" dance sequence from Silence of the Lambs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298August 30, 2018 12:06 PM

^ Compare the scene from Silence of the Lambs with Trent Bolte's tribute "reference" video on Instagram. Just sayin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299August 30, 2018 12:09 PM

^ R298 R299 It's just a tiny bit weird that Chris' Watt's "lover" Trent Bolte also makes public Instagram references to cross dressing serial killers in pop culture. And that Insta post was last May 2017, when I think they would have been dating?

by Anonymousreply 300August 30, 2018 12:15 PM

R298/r299, unlike the ‘doll photo’ that the fraus have turned into a conspiracy theory, I think this Buffalo Bill shit actually is alarming.

by Anonymousreply 301August 30, 2018 12:27 PM

R301 Me too. One can go all out crazy and think maybe Chris was saving the body for Trent Bolte to make himself a skin like Buffalo Bill did in "Silence of the Lambs".

by Anonymousreply 302August 30, 2018 12:29 PM

Someone on Reddit had a theory about Chris and “Red Dragon”.

Did mild mannered dad Chris Watts morph into a Red Dragon psycho killer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 30, 2018 12:37 PM

R295 - so now they’re swingers? Skeptical especially with a new FB account, but appears every other incredible rumor is perhaps true....so we’ll see.....

Whether true or not, does poster think making up a new account is going to keep LE/prosecution from finding them?

by Anonymousreply 304August 30, 2018 1:27 PM

We need an update on Chris. Is he eating? Is he sleeping? Is he exercising? Can he have visitors? Does he have good legal representation?

by Anonymousreply 305August 30, 2018 1:32 PM

This thread is cruel, in poor taste with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Which is why I absolutely love it, it's fucking hilarious. I lol'd at the bbq sauce patches but couldn't tell my kids why.

Why are people reading it just to complain? It's not like Shananal is going to read it. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 306August 30, 2018 1:46 PM

I'm new to this thread. Do we have Chris' shirtless pics/videos?

by Anonymousreply 307August 30, 2018 2:06 PM

You know who i hate more than CW? R24 and that appalling R27 who enabled him.

by Anonymousreply 308August 30, 2018 2:50 PM

R308 It's ok Trent. We love you Miss Bolte. Go on with your fierce self, gurl! <3

by Anonymousreply 309August 30, 2018 2:52 PM

R306, its redeeming quality is that it’s not full of maudlin fawning and sanctimonious scolding. I read the FB forums and they are ridiculous. I’d rather read the occasional tasteless comment than wade through all the syrupy posts.

Obligatory “she and those kids didn’t deserve what happened to them”. I have genuine sympathy, when we’re being serious.

by Anonymousreply 310August 30, 2018 2:57 PM

R298 That's what Trent Bolte may have done if Chris invited him over to the house; he copied this whole scene from the "Silence of the Lambs" movie at the Watts house, dancing in fron tof Shanann's Lularoe clothes on hangers with a mannequin of Shannan in background. While Chris watched.

by Anonymousreply 311August 30, 2018 2:58 PM

He's fine R305! He sends his love!

by Anonymousreply 312August 30, 2018 3:12 PM

I see so many different timelines and theories, I can't keep them straight. Have they determined if the girls were killed before his wife? A long time before, like days?!?

by Anonymousreply 313August 30, 2018 3:19 PM

ATTN FRIENDS!

I will be taking orders for 'FREE CHRIS" T-shirts! Lets show up outside the courthouse in November to show our support. Until then, we can do nightly candle light vigils outside the jail or at the governors home. Its time to rally around Chris, and be his voice during this trying time. Sizes available small to XXXXL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314August 30, 2018 3:23 PM

Does anyone have Chris Watt's address in jail?

by Anonymousreply 315August 30, 2018 3:24 PM

R314 Those are gorgeous! Do you have kids sizes?

by Anonymousreply 316August 30, 2018 3:25 PM

R315 Here it is, gurl: Christopher Lee Watts C/O Weld County Jail 2110 O St, Greeley, CO 80631

Offender Name: WATTS, CHRISTOPHER LEE Custody Status: In Custody Age: 33 Location: Weld County Sheriff's Office Race: White Contact Facility: Weld County Sheriff's Office Offender ID: 360519 Gender: Male Date of Birth: 05/16/1985 Additional Information: Aliases WATTS, CHRISTOPHER

by Anonymousreply 317August 30, 2018 3:28 PM

R314

Yes! they are newborn - youth XXXXL

by Anonymousreply 318August 30, 2018 3:31 PM

I would like to add to your quilt. Please add a square to include the gay bald neighbor who allowed him to stay at his house the night after murders.

by Anonymousreply 319August 30, 2018 3:33 PM

Jay Draven posits an unpopular opinion, did he read it here: "Why does everyone always assume it was the husband? Maybe he was provoked? I’m not saying it’s right if he did kill his fam. Not just in this case but others, where the husband is always the prime suspect only to find out it was someone else... now the husband is stuck with a stigma his whole life and he did nothing..."

by Anonymousreply 320August 30, 2018 3:38 PM

Smh in here at the depravity.

Some posters on here are actually trying to make him straight but I’m like why? So you can keep this MURDERER as your fantasy guy?

No more internet for you freaks!

by Anonymousreply 321August 30, 2018 3:39 PM

J just wrote to my new prison sweetheart.

I hope he writes back!

by Anonymousreply 322August 30, 2018 3:47 PM

R322 = Caitlyn Jenner

by Anonymousreply 323August 30, 2018 3:52 PM

R322 I think the prisoner number is really important. Send kisses from me, too! Don't forget that on the front! OFFENDER ID 360519

by Anonymousreply 324August 30, 2018 4:06 PM

R318 I love that! I'll order a baby onesie! Can we make one-sies too? Shan'ann loved those.

by Anonymousreply 325August 30, 2018 4:07 PM

R322 Sounds like someone is in love, gurl! Enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 326August 30, 2018 4:14 PM

[R326] I think we are all a little smitten

by Anonymousreply 327August 30, 2018 4:25 PM

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but you do realize that when he returns to court in mid-November, he will be pasty white having lost that sun-kissed glow.

I expect he'll look more like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328August 30, 2018 4:37 PM

R328 Maybe they have self tanner or bronzer in the commissary.

by Anonymousreply 329August 30, 2018 4:48 PM

R322 You are smart to write early. Become a pen pal right away so you are one of the first. . Tell him you understand him. Once November hits he will be getting so much fan mail!

by Anonymousreply 330August 30, 2018 4:54 PM

Christopher LEE Watts. Why do notorious murderers and serial killers *ALWAYS* have “Lee” somewhere in their name?!?

Jeffery Lee Guillory (the new BR accused) Lee Boyd Malvo Henry Lee Lucas Lee Harvey Oswald Derrick Todd Lee Aileen "Lee" Wuornos Stagger Lee Shelton (Killed "Billy" Lyons - Remember the song Stagger Lee?) Freddie Lee Gleen (CO Serial Killer; killed Kelsey Grammar's sister) Scott Lee Kimball (CO Serial Killer) Bruce George Peter Lee (killed 23) Bill Lee Suff (Texas Serial Killer) Daniel Lee Siebert (AL Serial Killer) Kenneth Lee Boyd (killed 3 in NC)

by Anonymousreply 331August 30, 2018 5:07 PM

Perhaps they are Secret Leesbians?

by Anonymousreply 332August 30, 2018 5:19 PM

R328 who cares? I like them less tan, it means they won't die of skin cancer.

by Anonymousreply 333August 30, 2018 5:20 PM

He is 33?! What’s left of his hair is gray and he has wrinkles around his eyes. Do THRIVE patches age you prematurely?

by Anonymousreply 334August 30, 2018 5:26 PM

R334, he looks 43.

by Anonymousreply 335August 30, 2018 5:27 PM

R333 Yes. And pink holes!

by Anonymousreply 336August 30, 2018 5:28 PM

R334 Aging was the stress of those screaming kids constantly pulling on him, being sick and having a pie machine throw whipped cream in his face (see Facebook videos), a nagging wife and lack of sleep. Chris honestly looked more relaxed than ever in the last interview he gave. And he had thrown away his wedding ring and that purple Lupus band he always wore. <3

by Anonymousreply 337August 30, 2018 5:30 PM

R331 Add to the list....Scott *Lee* Peterson I think CW might now have 'topped' ol' Scotty on Most Hated Husband & Father list.

by Anonymousreply 338August 30, 2018 5:44 PM

The damage has been done R333, in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 339August 30, 2018 5:50 PM

The point is that whoever keeps posting about how he's going to lose his tan in prison, is an idiot, because not everyone thinks tanned skin looks "healthy" and desirable like they seem to. Just admit you're a Lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 340August 30, 2018 5:53 PM

Or we’re innocent victims R331

by Anonymousreply 341August 30, 2018 5:56 PM

To the people writing him letters, that isn't going to cut it if you want a visit (and hopefully a conjugal visit if he chooses you). Send him cartons of cigarettes, beer, and some self tanner. Also, don't bring up the kids or the wife, he is a single man now. Talk of Dieter is appropriate, he loved that dog enough not to strangle it.

You will have lots of competition for his love, I think the best way to win his heart is to alleviate some of his stress. Tell him you will send money to pay his lawyers off, talk about him getting out one day and taking him on a tropical vacation, and the importance of keeping fit. Best of luck to the lucky guy!

by Anonymousreply 342August 30, 2018 6:06 PM

^ control freak

by Anonymousreply 343August 30, 2018 6:13 PM

Lets get back to the part where he strangles his daughters. Makes you hard, right?

by Anonymousreply 344August 30, 2018 6:15 PM

Calm down Shirley @R340.

Put your big girl panties on and take a seat.

FF

by Anonymousreply 345August 30, 2018 6:17 PM

R345 = freak who keeps talking about his forehead

by Anonymousreply 346August 30, 2018 6:19 PM

Chrissy knows all about foreheads.

by Anonymousreply 347August 30, 2018 6:24 PM

The guys that think he’s cute are not thinking about the murders and he’s just plain hot. Man candy. A manwich. A studmuffin. No one is turned on by the murders except maybe Trent Bolte. That’s all I can say. Some of you are so judgey with repulsive comments like “dead girls make you hard” Gross! Like Madonna sang, “it’s a physical attraction, chemical reaction.”

by Anonymousreply 348August 30, 2018 6:36 PM

Also some of us don't think he strangled the girls and Shannan did it.

by Anonymousreply 349August 30, 2018 6:37 PM

R348 = IQ 74

by Anonymousreply 350August 30, 2018 6:37 PM

R348 I agree!

by Anonymousreply 351August 30, 2018 6:38 PM

R350 I’m with you.

by Anonymousreply 352August 30, 2018 6:39 PM

Yes R349 two thumbs up

by Anonymousreply 353August 30, 2018 6:40 PM

R350 / R352 = Cat walking on keyboard

by Anonymousreply 354August 30, 2018 6:41 PM

[R342] I wrote to him and asked him about working out since his "transformation" is amazing. Also told him that " I am here to listen" and that I would send him books from amazon if we became friends. Never mentioned Shannandoah or anything about his case, kept it light.

I want a prison wedding like Sue Lyon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355August 30, 2018 6:55 PM

R355 Oooooo. I'm so excited for you. Keep us posted. It may take a while but hang in there. Love takes time.

by Anonymousreply 356August 30, 2018 7:17 PM

FANTASTIC NEWS!

Now due to popular demand, our FREE CHRIS t-shirt will now be offered in onesies! I am so pleased to offer these so our entire families can show their support. I hope Chris can feel the love, when he gazes out of his jail window to see our THRIVING army praying on his safe release.

Available in ALL sizes from newborn onesies to XXXXXL adult. Sadly due to overwhelming response XXXXXL adult is almost sold out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357August 30, 2018 7:28 PM

That tranny-adjacent Lip loon’s tribute to Jame Gumb is one of the creepiest thing I’ve seen. I hope these news orgs have done due diligence

Also I’ve noticed the PC revisionism mandates we no longer recognise the Silence of the Lambs’ quite obviously AGP tranny as an AGP tranny but instead calll it a “crossdresser” (btw claimed to be also under the “trans “ umbrella).

by Anonymousreply 358August 30, 2018 7:31 PM

This is Greek Tragedy. Our jacked Jason vs MLM Medea — the spurned wife who slaughters their children in revenge

by Anonymousreply 359August 30, 2018 7:41 PM

R357 I dare you to be the biggest cunt that ever lived and send that pic to Shannan's parents on FB. C'mon, I triple dog dare you!

by Anonymousreply 360August 30, 2018 7:42 PM

R357 I LOVE IT! Shan'ann talks about a "Wear your Onesie" bar crawl in Frederick (or maybe in Denver) in one of her Facebook videos and how fun it is. She is wearing a Onesie in the video. This would be perfect attire for that event. DIVINE!

by Anonymousreply 361August 30, 2018 7:46 PM

R358 Is't it crazy? And Lipzilla Bolte hashtags #BuffaloBill" "and #Itsome in that video post! So it's not as if he is doing this by mistake and just putting on lip gloss to that "goodbye horses" song. He loves that scene.

by Anonymousreply 362August 30, 2018 7:49 PM

I am waiting for them to approve my dummy account

by Anonymousreply 363August 30, 2018 7:50 PM

R358 Plus that "goodbye horses / buffalo bill" Insta video Bolte made was done around the time he (supposedly) met Chris. So maybe they both had a thing for that movie, who knows. Or it could go deeper than that.

by Anonymousreply 364August 30, 2018 7:52 PM

R357 this is so amazing

by Anonymousreply 365August 30, 2018 7:54 PM

[quote]r348 Some of you are so judgey with repulsive comments...Like Madonna sang, “it’s a physical attraction, chemical reaction.”

I want that to be Chris and my First Dance at our wedding reception!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366August 30, 2018 7:54 PM

R366 Yaaas gurl. He will be "Burning up for your Love". Remember though, I think Chris likes his music more hard rock like Metallica. So mix some rock into the wedding album for him.

by Anonymousreply 367August 30, 2018 7:58 PM

Alright, DL. Create a Chris playlist.

by Anonymousreply 368August 30, 2018 8:00 PM

R366 Like OMG at 1:36 Madonna is strangled and manhandled all over the place that video! Mixed in with wet kisses. It's gonna be romantic, R366 !

by Anonymousreply 369August 30, 2018 8:00 PM

Don’t forget to note in your prenup R366 your burial preferences. Oil tank or shallow grave?

by Anonymousreply 370August 30, 2018 8:04 PM

R370 R366 Watch out though, that Trent Bolte might want your skin like his idol "Buffalo Bill".

by Anonymousreply 371August 30, 2018 8:06 PM

[quote]r290 Awwwwww. You're so sweet. Chris loved red velvet cake too, at least that is what they say in a video.

I started on the "red velvet cupcake square" but now I'm thinking it's too basic. Am I copping out? I NEED TO GET THIS THING DONE and in the mail so I'm at the front of the line...representing DL right and making an impression.

I thought by using red fabrics he'd get the reference. Now, I don't know. I'm a little discouraged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372August 30, 2018 8:09 PM

[R372] My letter is already in the mail

by Anonymousreply 373August 30, 2018 8:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374August 30, 2018 8:11 PM

I can't believe Lipzilla has tagged that video #buffalobill and #ideffme . And was "If you don't get this reference, idk if we can be friends" a message for his then new lover Chris.... if Chris isn't into that scene in "Silence of the Lambs" then they can't be friends? Gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375August 30, 2018 8:12 PM

R372 Lovely! Don't forget the black Thrive patch.

by Anonymousreply 376August 30, 2018 8:14 PM

R372 Can you whip up some "Metallica" letterhead on the computer? Or something with a cobra stamped on it (like his arm tattoo). Or NC Tar Heels sporty cards? I'm worried that the red print and pattern is too girly and will remind Chris of Shan'ann. You don't want to remind him of her and her taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377August 30, 2018 8:16 PM

Daddy is on the cover of People this week but sadly not as The Sexiest Man Alive

by Anonymousreply 378August 30, 2018 8:17 PM

Trent was a bad influence on our poor Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 379August 30, 2018 8:18 PM

R379 I certainly think so! Fentanyl patches, tiny Andrew Christian panties, a greedy pink mangina, blow job lips and a fan of killer crossdressers. Poor sheltered Chris. He must have been intrigued at first.

by Anonymousreply 380August 30, 2018 8:21 PM

[quote]r377 Can you whip up some "Metallica" letterhead on the computer? Or something with a cobra stamped on it (like his arm tattoo). Or NC Tar Heels sporty cards?

You know, if we wear some of those Metallica headbands with r357 's FREE CHRIS WATTS onesies to the courthouse, he might see us from the stand, and appreciate it. We could also throw a football around, because he loves football...but I have to be careful of my nails.

by Anonymousreply 381August 30, 2018 8:23 PM

R381 No long multi colored nails! Keep them long if you want but try a nude polish or something black and rocker. OPI has a great color called "Lincoln Park After Dark" that will suit you. Make them black like a Thrive Black Label patch. We don't want you looking anything like Shan'ann.

by Anonymousreply 382August 30, 2018 8:26 PM

Im IN

Posting under "Dan Peterson"

by Anonymousreply 383August 30, 2018 8:31 PM

Guys if you do shit like this where you're reaching out to people mentioned in the threads you are going to get the threads deleted. Strongly advise not going forward.

by Anonymousreply 384August 30, 2018 8:34 PM

^^ Wants Chris all to himself

by Anonymousreply 385August 30, 2018 8:36 PM

Agreed this isn’t fucking 4chan

by Anonymousreply 386August 30, 2018 8:38 PM

Everyone needs to make a nice quilt for Chris like I am, not bother the family on Social Media.

by Anonymousreply 387August 30, 2018 8:39 PM

R383 Which one???? the Shannan FB private group or the Chris Watts FB private group? The Shanann one is much more Frau. They will go berserk.

by Anonymousreply 388August 30, 2018 8:41 PM

Its up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389August 30, 2018 8:45 PM

R389 Oh dear God.

by Anonymousreply 390August 30, 2018 8:46 PM

R389 Did they delete it right away? I don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 391August 30, 2018 8:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392August 30, 2018 8:51 PM

R389 Dan, I think they deleted your post right away. But I love the cover photo you used.

by Anonymousreply 393August 30, 2018 8:54 PM

R389 Dan, why don't you start a "Free Chris Watts" page on Facebook? That might be more constructive. The other groups can't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 394August 30, 2018 8:57 PM

Shit, I don't see it either but yeah, Dan, your profile pic is on hit! And let's not forget, this is not a group for homos to take over so says Maria Hendricksen; "I just love how everything is about gays! No one is saying anything about right and wrong. Everyone is saying he's gay and that he had an affair with a man. No one is bashing. Get your panties out of a bunch! I love how the homosexuals and homosexual supporters are making this about gay bashing! Cheating is cheating whether with a man or a woman and this guy is one that just so happens to be in the headlines right now and it just so happens that he's had affairs with guys, the same sex as him! I knew the murders had to do with adultery, but honestly, I never thought that it would have involved a guy."

by Anonymousreply 395August 30, 2018 8:58 PM

R389 Dan, I'm worried. you didn't take it that badly that whoever is mod of that Facebook group deleted your work, did you? Not everyone understands the "Free Chris Watts" baby onesies, I guess. But don't take it to heart. Do it for Chris. Put it on your Vision Board like Shan'annn did and say it, "I am perfect" "I am beautiful".

by Anonymousreply 396August 30, 2018 9:06 PM

Im sad they took my post down, but I am also glad I got to get a record of it. There are more groups for me to join.

by Anonymousreply 397August 30, 2018 9:20 PM

R389 What are those black things on your onesie? Are they penises?

by Anonymousreply 398August 30, 2018 9:24 PM

R397 Shouldn't that be illegal, deleting your post...like freedom of speech, and no taxation without representation.... oh wait not that. But you get my drift. By the way, I love the artistic abstract phallus with the whimsical whips of semen on the short.

by Anonymousreply 399August 30, 2018 9:25 PM

^I mean shirt.

by Anonymousreply 400August 30, 2018 9:26 PM

R398

Yes its a jizzing penis on the shirt.

by Anonymousreply 401August 30, 2018 9:28 PM

R401 Nice touch, Dan.

by Anonymousreply 402August 30, 2018 9:34 PM

R401 It's very tastefully done. Their reaction in the FB group was wrong, but don't take it to heart. Remember what ghastly taste Shanaan had. One can't expect them to be any better.

by Anonymousreply 403August 30, 2018 9:37 PM

Dear Dan, do you really believe he is innocent? If so, why?

by Anonymousreply 404August 30, 2018 9:37 PM

R401 Personally, I think even Shanann would have found it ironic and amusing and probably worn one. She loved funny messages on her shirts. Chris and Shan' were always wearing funny messages on t shirts and tank tops.

by Anonymousreply 405August 30, 2018 9:41 PM

R404 I think some of us know deep down that Chris is innocent. Even if he killed her, it's not his fault. Deep down in the reptilian brain that still dwells inside us all in the cerebellum, he is not responsible. The question is...who or WHAT was?

by Anonymousreply 406August 30, 2018 9:45 PM

Chris. Chris was responsible.

by Anonymousreply 407August 30, 2018 9:47 PM

R407 Nay, this has not yet been proven

by Anonymousreply 408August 30, 2018 9:47 PM

Jesus fuck, I can't believe how many responses the threads on CW get. I log back in after ten minutes, and there are 30 new posts! As much as I want to keep up on this, there is just far too much to read.

by Anonymousreply 409August 30, 2018 9:48 PM

At least the quilt now has a name. Say friend, how is the Positive Reinforcement Quilt coming along? Do remember to include a patch with a wholesome THRIVE protein shake.

by Anonymousreply 410August 30, 2018 9:50 PM

Where is TRENT BOLTE? Whoring as usual? C*NT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411August 30, 2018 9:50 PM

R410 did you get my quilt idea ‘gay bald neighbor? I would also like to include a square for shananaananan’s brother.

by Anonymousreply 412August 30, 2018 10:03 PM

HLN is on gurls! Tune in to Miss Ashleigh. She's says she's going to go to where Chris worked.

by Anonymousreply 413August 30, 2018 10:19 PM

The onesies are nice but what about a caftan version?

by Anonymousreply 414August 30, 2018 10:23 PM

Speculating about that shallow grave he dumped Shanannanna in...I bet that ground was hard. That would have been hard to dig. He must have had the shovel already in his truck ready to go that night/morning.

by Anonymousreply 415August 30, 2018 10:24 PM

I’m on!

by Anonymousreply 416August 30, 2018 10:25 PM

I have a great idea for a quilt square: have a nice bubble butt with embroidery beneath saying "enter me Daddy!", then make sure you make a cutout at the butthole for Chris' dick to go through when he is all alone in his cell, preferably it will be elasticized so the square has some give and is not just one big gaping hole. Line the hole with red velvet to make it extra special.

by Anonymousreply 417August 30, 2018 10:28 PM

I have another idea for quilt a pair of glasses 👓.

by Anonymousreply 418August 30, 2018 10:30 PM

Ashleigh is uncovering some serious time line discrepancies with our sweet boy.

by Anonymousreply 419August 30, 2018 10:32 PM

Miss Ashleigh is no fan of Chris. She loves Le-Vel though.

by Anonymousreply 420August 30, 2018 10:59 PM

R331 OMG I've been noticing that forever and it's the first time someone else brought it up. I can't remember the names just now but a middle name of Wayne also seems to create killers.

by Anonymousreply 421August 30, 2018 11:13 PM

But arrest affidavit said investigators found evidence showing ongoing affair with work colleague - Lips doesn’t work on the oilfield probably? So either he’s CW work colleague through some MLM scam, or else there is someone more significant than Lips at CW worksite

by Anonymousreply 422August 31, 2018 12:27 AM

Why does one need solid facts when you have THE SPIRIT WORLD telling you what happened. Seriously this was posted as uncanny proof of his guilt on that crazy facebook group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423August 31, 2018 1:00 AM

R421 Stay away from men named Peterson.

by Anonymousreply 424August 31, 2018 1:28 AM

R422 We have 3 Anadarko possibilities so far: Nichol K. (F) Amber F. (F) Kodi (M)

by Anonymousreply 425August 31, 2018 1:29 AM

Dan Peterson/r423, I wish to see you at the FB spot, but I don’t see you. Where you be, hooker?

by Anonymousreply 426August 31, 2018 1:32 AM

R425, I say ALL of them.

That’s why I think there were so manu lines redacted on the affidavit.

Ashleigh Banfield thinks he wanted to protect his “sweetheart”. I think he didn’t want everyone finding out what a fucking SLUT he was.

by Anonymousreply 427August 31, 2018 1:37 AM

^^ There was probably a whole paragraph about his work orgies. He wasn’t IN LOVE with a mistress. He was banging a number of people and didn’t have plans to limit himself to one person ever again.

by Anonymousreply 428August 31, 2018 1:39 AM

[quote]R417 I have a great idea for a quilt square: have a nice bubble butt with embroidery beneath saying "enter me Daddy!", then make sure you make a cutout at the butthole for Chris' dick to go through when he is all alone in his cell, preferably it will be elasticized so the square has some give and is not just one big gaping hole. Line the hole with red velvet to make it extra special.

This is certainly creative, and something we can consider once Our Chris is set free (or broken out), but we must be very VERY CAREFUL not to include ANYTHING resembling sexually suggestive material. It will be confiscated ! !

Your quilt square could ruin it for the whole group.

by Anonymousreply 429August 31, 2018 1:44 AM

And that was just a tad too far, R417.

by Anonymousreply 430August 31, 2018 1:45 AM

[quote]R417 ...make a cutout at the butthole for Chris' dick to go through when he is all alone in his cell, preferably it will be elasticized so the square has some give and is not just one big gaping hole.

I do agree he got too much of that with Shan’ann.

by Anonymousreply 431August 31, 2018 1:47 AM

The chyron on Ashleigh's show tonight promised us "EXPLOSIVE NEWS."

Not really, though; just lots of speculation about the time line.

by Anonymousreply 432August 31, 2018 1:51 AM

Please add a thrive patch quilt square too. It’s a must.

by Anonymousreply 433August 31, 2018 1:59 AM

I hope this Hello Kitty square isn’t deemed too risqué. It’s kind of become my signature.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434August 31, 2018 2:04 AM

Another quilt square suggestion for your consideration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435August 31, 2018 2:16 AM

Right! He LOVED that mower!!

And the diminutive size of the green square that’s the background will remind him of the actual lawn, itself.

by Anonymousreply 436August 31, 2018 2:19 AM

Netflix series on family murderers....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437August 31, 2018 2:25 AM

How will the quilt look, oh dear sweet, quilt maker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438August 31, 2018 2:28 AM

I forgot to add how many squares do we need to fill up?

by Anonymousreply 439August 31, 2018 2:29 AM

Can someone link to the first thread for me?

by Anonymousreply 440August 31, 2018 2:33 AM

R437, it’s still too fresh, but the worst family annihilators in recent memory is the Hart women. Absolutely horrible, because those kids were tortured every day up until their deaths. At least the Watts kids had decent lives* and hopefully they didn’t suffer too much at the end.

* unless we find out Shanann was a Munchhausen nutter. Which is possible. No doubt she loved the kids, but I would not be surprised if all their health issues (including her lupus and fibromyalgia) were exaggerated or caused.

by Anonymousreply 441August 31, 2018 2:40 AM

R423 Thanks for showing this. I just watched all 4 Watts segments + the malibu murder. Very chilling.

by Anonymousreply 442August 31, 2018 2:42 AM

R435 I was thinking the same thing! Other quilt panels:

Running Shoes

Plank gloves

Anabolic steroids, HGH

by Anonymousreply 443August 31, 2018 2:45 AM

Quilt panel -

3 pork roasts from Costco stacked on top of each in the oven

by Anonymousreply 444August 31, 2018 2:46 AM

According to the EVP contact, Chris was screwing his boss.

by Anonymousreply 445August 31, 2018 2:46 AM

Quilt panel - a fabric version of R411 .

Trent's extreme closeup- fushia lipstick lips , blonde beard stubble and a silver cheek stud.

by Anonymousreply 446August 31, 2018 2:49 AM

Actually, one of the quilt squares could be solid green and a life size representation of the backyard.

by Anonymousreply 447August 31, 2018 3:00 AM

Perhaps we can fit in a square in honor of his admiration of Metallica. It also doubles as a nod to his beloved tattoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448August 31, 2018 3:12 AM

At some future point, will Chris have Internet access?

by Anonymousreply 449August 31, 2018 3:31 AM

The first truly classic DL thread I’ve read in years

by Anonymousreply 450August 31, 2018 3:45 AM

Sorry, no link but I read somewhere today Chris had been forcing ShayNahNah to participate in a swingers' lifestyle with him but she refused to continue after she found out she was pregnant again.

by Anonymousreply 451August 31, 2018 3:50 AM

I feel horrible that I have planned popcorn and snacks to watch the live stream of Shania Twain's funeral service, like it's the Oscars or something. And that I have lusted over a sinister man who has murdered his own family. My mother would be ashamed if she knew. But I just. cant. stop.

by Anonymousreply 452August 31, 2018 3:58 AM

Shania Twain's funeral service, R452? Did you kill her and we just don't know it yet?

by Anonymousreply 453August 31, 2018 4:03 AM

There are two female coworkers: Amber Falbo and Nichol Kessinger.

Amber is married to a man who also worked at Anadarko. She was a land analyst at Anadarko, but her LinkedIn profile has disappeared. For the longest time, her FB profile and LinkedIn was wide open. Now it’s all private. Her husband had worked at Anadarko, now he’s at TRS, whatever that is. The kicker is that her middle name is... wait for it... Nichole.

Then there’s Nichol Kessinger who locked everything up a lot sooner.

The

by Anonymousreply 454August 31, 2018 4:24 AM

There are quite a few rumors at:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455August 31, 2018 4:25 AM

Topix is always totally crazy but informed. Tennessee Topix posters named Holly Bobo's killers a couple of years before their names came up in the official investigation.

by Anonymousreply 456August 31, 2018 4:30 AM

R456, the rumors were not terribly outrageous. My main takeaway is that Nichol is a spoiled Daddy’s girl and expected Shanann to be gone. She had been spending time with the girls.

The reason it rings true to me is that Chris went and got himself involved with another bossy woman. He had told Nichol that Shanann was gone and he didn’t know how to explain Shanann’s return.

ALLEGEDLY.

by Anonymousreply 457August 31, 2018 4:35 AM

^^ sorry. That Nichol had been spending time around Bella and Celeste.

I can’t imagine she wanted to be stepmommy to two sickly children.

by Anonymousreply 458August 31, 2018 4:37 AM

[quote]r451 ....about that shallow grave he dumped Shanannanna in...I bet that ground was hard. That would have been hard to dig.

Chris has a hard BODY.

There's very little he can't do, really.

by Anonymousreply 459August 31, 2018 5:25 AM

Some big basketball figure is retiring and the sports world is in mourning. Shouldn't Chris be released to see their final game, or something? It's not like any sports figure is in danger of being attacked by Chris - he's already eliminated his harpy shrew abuser.

Can someone write to the court about this? I am very worried as to how Chris will take the news.

by Anonymousreply 460August 31, 2018 5:35 AM

R460 ✅

by Anonymousreply 461August 31, 2018 6:23 AM

R461

MOOD Homicidal

by Anonymousreply 462August 31, 2018 9:25 AM

R461 That wasn't for you. but now I can't find that black Thrive patch ad that I saw.

by Anonymousreply 463August 31, 2018 11:00 AM

Saw you at Topix, Dan Peterson! *waves*

by Anonymousreply 464August 31, 2018 11:14 AM

Dan Peterson, if Topix is right and Nichol is pregnant, maybe she'll order your onesie.

by Anonymousreply 465August 31, 2018 12:37 PM

I sure as heck hope so. R465. I just wish we could find more sane, and sensible people like the caring community here at DL. Trying to start a grassroots movement sure is hard work. At least I have my THRIVE patches, to give me plenty of energy to not only do this, but take care of my plants as well.

by Anonymousreply 466August 31, 2018 1:20 PM

Can we book her for the candlelight vigil?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467August 31, 2018 1:32 PM

Hi all you interior design fashionistas! according to their bankruptcy filing in August 2015, this is where the Watts purchased a lot of their furniture: Furniture Row, Sears, and American Furniture. I know how many of you have been drooling over their homes decor. So now you can buy at the same place Shannan did, and use her vibrant pops of color as inspiration for your nest. Create your next Architectural Digest masterpiece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468August 31, 2018 2:21 PM

I have to wonder just how prolific a cocksman Chris was. Of course, it's no surprise so many people wanted that hot piece of ass.

by Anonymousreply 469August 31, 2018 2:30 PM

Oh, hey, r468 -- is that Shannann on the homepage of Furniture Row, with better eyebrows? Or is it her sister?

Does she have a sister?

by Anonymousreply 470August 31, 2018 2:37 PM

R468 Of course they purchased furniture at Furniture Row. It happens to be a major sponsor of NASCAR's #78 Car & Driver Martin Truex, Jr. Cw being a NC native & we know he loved his racin, boys!

by Anonymousreply 471August 31, 2018 3:41 PM

R466 If you have time to paint your nails, could record an inspiring onesie message for us on your cell phone?

by Anonymousreply 472August 31, 2018 3:44 PM

R470 That's the wife from Magnolia who just had her 5th kid. She and her husband have a home reno show on HGTV.

by Anonymousreply 473August 31, 2018 3:46 PM

Can you imagine working in Chris' group at Anadarko and looking around and realizing that you've all sucked his dick?

by Anonymousreply 474August 31, 2018 3:49 PM

R474 Like any corporate Xmas party.

by Anonymousreply 475August 31, 2018 3:52 PM

R471 Wow, you are right! Nascar sponsors. Chris's teenage dream was to work for NASCAR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476August 31, 2018 3:58 PM

Could he have been more trashy?

by Anonymousreply 477August 31, 2018 4:01 PM

Yeah r477, he could have been a Steelers fa...oh, nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 478August 31, 2018 4:07 PM

R466 I love you and all you do to help the cause, Dan Peterson!

by Anonymousreply 479August 31, 2018 4:09 PM

R476 You betcha! Every good ol' boy growing up in NC does. As a tagline when referring to the #78 car, its often "Colorado's own homegrown".....And R477, isn't that what you love about him??

by Anonymousreply 480August 31, 2018 4:12 PM

R469 Ugh “cocksman” is such a faggy bottom expression. Our Chris would never identify with such faux-masculinity 💪🏽

by Anonymousreply 481August 31, 2018 4:27 PM

I mailed the letter I sent to Chris yesterday. Why haven't I heard back? Are they not letting him read his mail?

This is an outrage

by Anonymousreply 482August 31, 2018 4:43 PM

R482 Have patience...he may have been busy and missed Mail Call. Being a new guy and all, he's still learning the routine. They run those places like a prison!!

by Anonymousreply 483August 31, 2018 4:51 PM

R482 Honey, did you send Chris money for a stamp and paper? If he only had $ $9.51 in his savings account after bankruptcy and the checking account was joint, he may not have enough for a stamp! The inmates get only 1 stamp per week if they don't have money! And he can't do prison work in the jail, that comes later. He may be broke and can't mail you anything. You can send him money in different ways, though. Check the link!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484August 31, 2018 5:02 PM

R482 Gurl, why don't you set up a phone account with him in the mean time. He seems more like a phone person. Do both. Good luck and see you at your wedding!

Colorado Inmate Phone Calls Inmates incarcerated in Colorado can make outgoing calls only. Under no circumstances will staff take a message or forward a telephone message to an inmate. All inmate phone calls in Colorado are required to go through Offender Connect. You must setup an account to receive these calls from your inmate.

You can setup a telephone account by calling 1-800-913-6097 or you can do it online at offenderconnect.com. All calls are subject to surcharges and per minute rates. There are different rates depending on if the call is local, long distance, or international. The lowest rates seem to be the 'debit inmate phone rates' which have a connection surcharge and a low .10 per minute rate.

by Anonymousreply 485August 31, 2018 5:05 PM

You can do it, R482. Jodi Arias is in prison for life and she even gets to hold babies and gets group visits! Go on now and send that money so Chris can connect wit chu!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486August 31, 2018 5:13 PM

Eek!! That child has no face!!

by Anonymousreply 487August 31, 2018 5:18 PM

R486, what kind of idiot would let her hold their baby? And I know it’s not nice, but when I see her, all I can think about is her abused-looking vagina.

by Anonymousreply 488August 31, 2018 5:21 PM

[R486] [R485] [R483] [R484] Will y'all be my bridesmaids?

by Anonymousreply 489August 31, 2018 5:36 PM

R489 Yaaaaas! I just hope to catch your bouquet. <3

by Anonymousreply 490August 31, 2018 5:43 PM

R489

Can I design your wedding t-shirts? I am also available for wedding planning!

by Anonymousreply 491August 31, 2018 5:46 PM

R489, Its me again sweetie, I have attached a quick mock up of an enchanting design, I think you and Chris will enjoy on your blessed day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492August 31, 2018 6:00 PM

R492 That's really lovely! Can you use Chris's initials in it, like a monogram and intertwine them with the future bride? That's what all the Royals do.

by Anonymousreply 493August 31, 2018 6:04 PM

R496

Honey, you just gave me goosebumps. I could use a Gal Friday on this project. Clearly you have an eye for elegance. I would be honored with your wise advice, and keen sense of sophistication.

by Anonymousreply 494August 31, 2018 6:15 PM

Given the hit or miss access to designer wedding cakes, I am inspired to offer my services as a wedding cake baker. Vast experience and of course, deeply devoted to manifestation of true love, I would be happy to make any and all prison wedding cakes.

by Anonymousreply 495August 31, 2018 6:15 PM

^^R493

by Anonymousreply 496August 31, 2018 6:15 PM

I'd like to bake you a fancy cake for your wedding, I am thinking red velvet, but maybe it would be cuter to make red velvet cupcakes and then you could hand them out to all the other prisoners and everyone would feel included. I thought putting little knives in them would add an adorable touch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497August 31, 2018 6:18 PM

Wow, CO treats its cons well... They're allowed to get quarterly, or holiday packages of treats & even electronic devices, like games....maybe even ipods! Maybe CW knew of this and that's why they moved in such a hurry from NC. I doubt the TarHeel State treats its cons so special...

by Anonymousreply 498August 31, 2018 6:25 PM

R497 Well thank the lucky stars for you! Other people were suggesting an Andarko oil tank cake. I thought it was in poor taste for Chris. He just loves red velvet and why remind him of the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499August 31, 2018 6:37 PM

R494 Yes, of course dear Dan! What fun. I'll start my vision board for concepts today!

by Anonymousreply 500August 31, 2018 6:39 PM

Chris is so HOT wearing his 'MERICA shirt. Mr. 'Merica. I <3 U.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501August 31, 2018 6:56 PM

I hope they have a yard sale with stuff from the house in Frederick. Casey Anthony had a yard sale, too...so why not? I want the large pose-able doll, Shanann's shaker mug, Chris's lawn mower, some boxes of Thrive Pro bars, maybe a few Luluaroe pieces, the shovel. Gee, I would cream in my jeans for one of Chris's used Thrive patches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502August 31, 2018 7:08 PM

I wonder if any relatives of the deceased have seen this thread.

by Anonymousreply 503August 31, 2018 7:10 PM

OH come on r502, Andrea Yates is bona fide fucking batshit insane, couldn't you sign your post Diane Downs? And the best part is that I think Andrea is allowed to go to church again, you know, the church that got her into this whole mess.

by Anonymousreply 504August 31, 2018 7:10 PM

R502 Casey looks so pretty in that photo. She's much prettier than Shan'ann.

by Anonymousreply 505August 31, 2018 7:11 PM

R504 Really gets up your crack, huh Darlie? Well, go wash it out in the bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 506August 31, 2018 7:13 PM

Girls, girls! Stop fighting. Go play with your cat or something.

by Anonymousreply 507August 31, 2018 7:14 PM

People just published an "Exclusive" where the neighbor said Chris and Shannan were fighting in the driveway a while back but when they saw the Neigbor they snapped out of it. “They caught my eye and suddenly, everything changed. They stopped being so angry, and they started talking a lot more calmly. He even gave her a hug. Mind you, this was in the space of 30 seconds to a minute.”

“From a full-blown fight to hugs in less than a minute, it was incredible,” she says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508August 31, 2018 7:25 PM

I am curious about the reason CW was fired from Anadarko? It appears he was fired BEFORE news of his confession and arrest, right? Is there any info on this?

by Anonymousreply 509August 31, 2018 7:31 PM

When this thread hits #10, is it going to be "Hot Dad X" or "Hot Dad 10"?

by Anonymousreply 510August 31, 2018 7:32 PM

After this one I say we do an official Part 7.

by Anonymousreply 511August 31, 2018 7:33 PM

R509 The news says he was fired shortly before his arrest, but after the murders. So once LE became involved, they fired him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512August 31, 2018 7:34 PM

So has troutlips mcfug been outed as a fake yet?

by Anonymousreply 513August 31, 2018 7:35 PM

R509, I think that, once LE went to them to check out his alibi, they saw the red flags. Then they checked out his GPS and saw that he was using his company truck for... personal use, he was toast. The affairs probably didn’t help.

by Anonymousreply 514August 31, 2018 7:38 PM

POLL: Who do you think was / is prettier. If she was alive, would you vote for Shan'ann Watts or Casey Anthony? I think Casey Anthony is prettier and looks better in clothes.

by Anonymousreply 515August 31, 2018 7:41 PM

R515 Casey looks like a rat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516August 31, 2018 7:43 PM

R512, R514 Thank you. I wonder if Anadarko had video of him burying Shanann or putting the girls in the tanks? Maybe they provided LE with the evidence and used that to get CW's confession....seems he caved pretty quickly, especially after that interview on his front porch where he is pleading for his wife & little girls return!

by Anonymousreply 517August 31, 2018 7:47 PM

R515 is a fair comparison. Since many of us believe Shanann murdered her daughters, and a lot of people believe Casey murdered her daughter. I think Shannan had a softer, more "frau" look, but I can understand how Casey has a better figure. I think Casey has a more relaxed, Florida style.

by Anonymousreply 518August 31, 2018 7:47 PM

R504 What's your opinion on the poll, Darli ?

by Anonymousreply 519August 31, 2018 7:52 PM

R512, R514 Thank you. I wonder if Anadarko had video of Chris burying Shanann, or putting the girls in the tanks? They may have provided LE with the evidence needed for Chris to cave and confess so quickly....talk about misuse of company property!

by Anonymousreply 520August 31, 2018 7:54 PM

Thanks for asking, Andi, I say Casey is better looking but Shan'ann had more to work with.

by Anonymousreply 521August 31, 2018 7:54 PM

I think this particular thread belongs in the "Best of Datlounge" category. I love you Dan Peterson!

by Anonymousreply 522August 31, 2018 7:55 PM

*cough* DATALOUNGE *cough, but you fellow bitches knew what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 523August 31, 2018 7:57 PM

R521 Thank you, honeybunch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524August 31, 2018 8:02 PM

Wouldn't it be fun if HLN Ashleigh could really get Darlie Routier, Casey Anthony, Diane Downs and Andrea Yates and their opinions on a televised forum talk about Chris and Shan'ann?

by Anonymousreply 525August 31, 2018 8:06 PM

"Truth is stranger than fiction" - never was a story more perfect for DL than this one...it's got it ALL!! Looking forward to continuing coverage with all our DL'ers have to give! Love this site!

by Anonymousreply 526August 31, 2018 8:07 PM

R552

How sweet of you! I hope you have a great holiday weekend! Since we have extra time I will be creating a FABULOUS vision board, I hope all of you will take a moment out of your days off to send Chris a blessing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527August 31, 2018 8:19 PM

I'm wondering if Ashleigh Banfield is a fellow weekend Thrive dealer who spend time in a cult retreat with Sha'naan'annnna'aan. It would explain her vitriolic over-dramatic on-air treatment of Chris.

by Anonymousreply 528August 31, 2018 8:20 PM

R522

by Anonymousreply 529August 31, 2018 8:20 PM

[quote]r498 Wow, CO treats its cons well... They're allowed to get quarterly, or holiday packages of treats & even electronic devices, like games....maybe even ipods! Maybe CW knew of this and that's why they moved in such a hurry from NC. I doubt the TarHeel State treats its cons so special...

Look, he's a celeb. And they know the public is on his side.

The jail's going to give Hot Top Pop the best, because they know the eyes of the Nation are on them.

by Anonymousreply 530August 31, 2018 9:16 PM

This could be a Kander and Ebb musical.

by Anonymousreply 531August 31, 2018 9:20 PM

[quote]r516 Casey looks like a rat

To be fair, nightime is when she really came alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532August 31, 2018 9:24 PM

R516 She also had a certain gamine, carefree charm when peeing in parking garages....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533August 31, 2018 9:25 PM

R530 It appears all inmates are allowed to receive the gift packages, nothing special just for Hot Top Pop. What really would be a travesty tho is if he manages to get a mistrial, no conviction, then turns around and sues Anadarko for wrongful termination, is given $$$ in damages and lives happily ever after. Only in 'Merica😒.

by Anonymousreply 534August 31, 2018 9:28 PM

R533 Trés gamine. When you’re good you’re good, but when you’re bad you’re better.

by Anonymousreply 535August 31, 2018 9:28 PM

I'm sorry but she looks a fright.

by Anonymousreply 536August 31, 2018 9:28 PM

R536 But I think Casey and Chris would have fun hanging out at a gay bar. Cackling and having a Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 537August 31, 2018 9:30 PM

^^ Hi, Jodi!

by Anonymousreply 538August 31, 2018 9:30 PM

^^ Sorry....was for r536

by Anonymousreply 539August 31, 2018 9:30 PM

R536 Imagine how frightening she must have looked to little Caylee those last few moments when her mother was killing her😢

by Anonymousreply 540August 31, 2018 9:31 PM

R538 Heeeey hottie biscotti!

by Anonymousreply 541August 31, 2018 9:31 PM

It's obvious one of us gets to get on that jury and make sure it's a mistrial. Looking for rentals in Weld County as I type.

by Anonymousreply 542August 31, 2018 9:32 PM

R540 Caley is innocent, remember. Like Chris. They don’t kill grown children.

by Anonymousreply 543August 31, 2018 9:33 PM

I hope Chris has an affair with his attorney (that looks like the bald neighbor) and gets off like Caley, then goes to live with him. Happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 544August 31, 2018 9:34 PM

R536....Good God....it could happen! Only in 'Merica....*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 545August 31, 2018 9:34 PM

R543, R544....The murdering bitch's name is Casey. Caylee is her victim.

by Anonymousreply 546August 31, 2018 9:38 PM

Jodi, Casey and Chris walk into a bar...

by Anonymousreply 547August 31, 2018 9:39 PM

Casey and chris would hot hot kid murderer sex I bet.

by Anonymousreply 548August 31, 2018 9:40 PM

R458 would have^

by Anonymousreply 549August 31, 2018 9:40 PM

R547, no one walks out.

by Anonymousreply 550August 31, 2018 9:40 PM

R547 😀 R550 😆😆

by Anonymousreply 551August 31, 2018 9:42 PM

If you want to send money to Tot Pop, go to www.accesscorrections.com, select Colorado, Weld County, and enter his ID number, 360519.

by Anonymousreply 552August 31, 2018 9:43 PM

R552 WOW! So easy. That is so cute! I just sent $100 so at least he can have some snacks. I wonder if he will send a thank you? I don't expect it.

by Anonymousreply 553August 31, 2018 9:46 PM

I would like to volunteer to sing at your wedding. Any song requests? I thought you could walk down aisle to song below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554August 31, 2018 9:50 PM

Chris isn't allowed to send nudes.

by Anonymousreply 555August 31, 2018 9:52 PM

OK, for real, when it is time to start the next thread on this, which at the rate things are going will be in the next hour if not less, please let number 7 stay skipped or it is going to be way too confusing for future searches.

by Anonymousreply 556August 31, 2018 9:53 PM

Gurls, Chris can only get $300 a pop via Access Corrections. That's the limit.

by Anonymousreply 557August 31, 2018 9:58 PM

You can also just enter his name instead of his number, R552.

by Anonymousreply 558August 31, 2018 9:59 PM

So Ashleigh Banfield isn’t on tonight?

by Anonymousreply 559August 31, 2018 10:01 PM

I'm worried that the first of the month is tomorrow and no one will be home at the Watts house to accept their autoshipment of THRIVE products. Maybe they could let out Chris just for a few days until it comes, you can't trust the neighbors to sign for it.

by Anonymousreply 560August 31, 2018 10:01 PM

R558 I did it! So easy. I hope Chris gets the gift.

by Anonymousreply 561August 31, 2018 10:01 PM

R560 I don't think so. Can't find it. I won't miss her bithciness but it would be nice to hear about how he Chris is doing.

by Anonymousreply 562August 31, 2018 10:04 PM

^Sorry that was for R559

by Anonymousreply 563August 31, 2018 10:04 PM

If I send Chris the maximum $300 every day, I wonder if he will try to write me back? It doesn't say if he gets to know who is sending money or not. I guess it doesn't matter. I shouldn't be so vain and should just do it to help him. I shouldn't expect a note or anything. Maybe his dad could let me know he got it somehow.

by Anonymousreply 564August 31, 2018 10:07 PM

Casey Anthony, like OJ Simpson and Robert Blake, was judged "Not Guilty" of Murder.

Any new news of Chris Watts' male lovers?

by Anonymousreply 565August 31, 2018 10:07 PM

R565 I know Casey is innocent. She could never hurt a child. But that's what I meant earlier. It was not a typo. How do we know that Caley was not responsible? Maybe she jumped in the pool or something. Like Chris's girls. We don't know. Maybe they did something to make Shan'ann attack them.

by Anonymousreply 566August 31, 2018 10:09 PM

Those girls made the death shroud on the doll that Shan'ann posted on Facebook. Maybe THEY were planning something,. And Chris doesn't want to implicate them.

by Anonymousreply 567August 31, 2018 10:10 PM

All the evidence is there that the girls plannmay have been planing to murder Shan'ann. The doll photo is proof enough.

by Anonymousreply 568August 31, 2018 10:12 PM

Yes, you think the children are cute. But so is Chris. So was Diane Downs. Sociopaths can be very cute. Those kids may have been planning a murder.

by Anonymousreply 569August 31, 2018 10:13 PM

None of you have been listening. The doll did it. Also, whoever's sending Chris money is fully insane.

by Anonymousreply 570August 31, 2018 10:14 PM

I'm going to send money but it says you can mail a money order too.

by Anonymousreply 571August 31, 2018 10:16 PM

I want Chris to be able to get some protein bars and from commissary, and hair products. Or whatever he wants.

by Anonymousreply 572August 31, 2018 10:18 PM

How do you start a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 573August 31, 2018 10:19 PM

Everyone, Lorraine Haney just posted this beautiful, sensual drawing on Facebook "Prayers for Shannan...". Shanann has that sparkle in her eyes. It looks like it could be Chris with long hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574August 31, 2018 10:23 PM

OMG it looks like he is trying to crush her head.

by Anonymousreply 575August 31, 2018 10:24 PM

R574, I'm sorry, but that drawing...I just can't😒

by Anonymousreply 576August 31, 2018 10:29 PM

The hand in the drawing is so large,

by Anonymousreply 577August 31, 2018 10:30 PM

It's really lovely. It captures the effervescent, cracked out with Thrive essence that was Shan'ann.

by Anonymousreply 578August 31, 2018 10:32 PM

Haha r577 beat me to it. Chris had abnormally small hands. Positively Trumpian.

by Anonymousreply 579August 31, 2018 10:33 PM

And this one shows the guilty Shan'. No children. See how happy she is in the drawing now.

by Anonymousreply 580August 31, 2018 10:33 PM

I want to do a drawing with Casey Anthony and Shan'ann together and post it on the Facebook group.

by Anonymousreply 581August 31, 2018 10:36 PM

R564 I think the inmates do get a receipt of some kind with the senders name on it, but not a return address. You probably will need to write him in addition to putting $ in his account. Send him lots & see what a caring, thoughtful kind of guy Chrissy really is, other than the sociopathic, murderous POS he appears to be.

Best Wishes to you & his commissary account!!

by Anonymousreply 582August 31, 2018 10:40 PM

Anyone have a good cake recipe that can accommodate a metal file? Also please include proper baking temperature, as I don’t want the file to melt (?)

by Anonymousreply 583August 31, 2018 11:02 PM

Not too bright are ya R583? You slide the file into the cake after it's made. Then just patch up the point of entry with frosting.

by Anonymousreply 584August 31, 2018 11:17 PM

This is the video HLN Ashleigh showed in the background during the first "gay lover" special. HLN showed this and Chris lifting weights. I guess they thought that made him look more gay? Whatevah. Anyway, Cece Celeste is almost bald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585August 31, 2018 11:40 PM

It happens. Maybe Bella and Celeste grabbed 2 of Chris's guns and aimed them at Shannan when she came home...then Shannan killed them in self defense,.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586August 31, 2018 11:49 PM

r575

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587August 31, 2018 11:53 PM

I once had a slut roommate (who wasnt cute at all) but he used to hookup with hotties like Chris Watts all the time on craigslist...was I jealous? Yep...was I happy whenever they used my shower before going home to their wives? Never!

by Anonymousreply 588August 31, 2018 11:58 PM

What happens to the house now? Will it be foreclosed and resold? Any realtors know how the price will be affected? ill it sell for a lower price because it's a murder house?

by Anonymousreply 589September 1, 2018 12:05 AM

R589 Would you buy it?

by Anonymousreply 590September 1, 2018 12:18 AM

For anyone who would like to join me, I have once again printed up a slew of t-shirts! We all know Chris to be INNOCENT, so during any press conferences, and or critical moments during the trial, I have made a fashionable t-shirt steeped in passive aggression! We ALL know who made those sweet babies go home to JESUS! Perhaps we can send a shirt to the state prosecutor, and one to the judge? Is there any way to get the shirts to the jury?

Bless each and every one of you who have taken the time to send love, treats, money, and positive reinforcement items to our beloved Chris. I know the wedding we are all planning for one of our dear friends, and Chris, will be THE smartest social event of this and every season. So excited!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591September 1, 2018 12:19 AM

R591 Dan, you are just SO special!!!! XXXXXXOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 592September 1, 2018 12:22 AM

Definitely interested, R590.

by Anonymousreply 593September 1, 2018 12:24 AM

R593 I am wondering how many "murder homes" are just demolished and those that are still left standing....maybe it depends on the circumstances of the tragedy. I can think of a few that were leveled, as well as a few still standing.

by Anonymousreply 594September 1, 2018 12:35 AM

^Might be an interesting topic for a Thread....^

by Anonymousreply 595September 1, 2018 12:38 AM

R594, In 1972, my parents got a murder home for a song. They didn't tear it down. I spent my childhood there.

by Anonymousreply 596September 1, 2018 12:53 AM

R596 Interesting! May I ask where? Did you know the history of the house? I'm sure your parents must have; did they tell you about it? It sounds like a nice place....Please share - maybe start the thread I mentioned above, if you can do that. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 597September 1, 2018 1:13 AM

r591 That is incredibly disrespectful. You forgot all about Dee Dee Blanchard (another one who had to die in self defense).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598September 1, 2018 1:16 AM

I know it has been said before but the hair on those kids was so thin they looked sickly r585.

by Anonymousreply 599September 1, 2018 1:20 AM

R599, I’m calling it. She had a touch of Munchhausen’s. And I don’t believe the lupus/fibromyalgia shit, either.

Who knows what the deal with the kids’ hair was. I’ve seen exactly one kid IRL who has hair like that. I don’t know what HER deal was, but she was in my kid’s gymnastics class and the leotard they had to wear was baggy. I’m assuming she had some disease or disorder.

My ex’s mom said she was as bald as a three-month-old until she was two years old. But she had normal hair after that. I don’t know, man. Shit wasn’t right.

by Anonymousreply 600September 1, 2018 1:52 AM

[bold]ALERT: OUTRIGHT THIEVERY![/bold]

I had Chris' quilt almost finished this morning, all the different squares we've discussed good to go and basted into place, but when I came back from dinner...it had been STOLEN!

[italic]Which one of you bitches WAS IT ? ? ?[/italic]

I had come to think we were all working together to save Hot Top Pop together. But now I see it's a virtual FEEDING FRENZY around Our Chris, and it's every DL-er for themselves.

Is that really what we've become?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 1, 2018 3:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!