Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tot Pop Volume 6 - The Chris Watts Saga

Continuing the MLM Thrive Drama and the Facebook Frau Drama!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 29, 2018 1:03 AM

LOTS of photographic evidence of Chris being doped up with those evil Thrive patches...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 26, 2018 11:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 26, 2018 11:58 PM

PREVIOUS THREAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 26, 2018 11:58 PM

I wonder what would happen if the crazy Thrive coven found these threads.

by Anonymousreply 4August 26, 2018 11:58 PM

Cliffhanger from previous thread:

[bold]The FB page for the funeral home is scheduled tp live stream the service at 1:00 pm on Saturday, September 1st.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2018 12:00 AM

Shan'ann's local friends must be a little bummed the funeral's being held out of state. Are all her Mommie&Me pals supposed to just drop everything and fly to North Carolina?

#DestinationFuneral

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2018 12:02 AM

Charles Stuart penned an extremely touching eulogy from his hospital bed that was read at his wife's funeral and had mourners in tears, before it was discovered that he had shot and killed her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2018 12:07 AM

It would be nice if Tot Dad were given the same courtesy.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2018 12:08 AM

And he did the right thing and later jumped off a bridge, too bad CW didn't do that.

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2018 12:09 AM

Hot pop, don't kill yourself. We still need the dick pics.

We will write to you in prison. Hugs.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2018 12:10 AM

I wonder if the top Thrive execs will show up at the funeral?

Maybe they'll handle all the beverages and reshresments...and put Thrive patches in the hymnals?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2018 12:14 AM

DLers, How high would you bid on one of Chris' used Thrive patches if it surfaced on eBay?

by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2018 12:19 AM

If I were near North Carolina, I would go to the funeral dressed as Sean Young in FATAL INSTINCT, sit in the back in dark glasses, and not speak to anyone.

Just glide around ominously...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 27, 2018 12:22 AM

This guy saw his dick and has fallen in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2018 12:25 AM

Look at them shamelessly catching a glimpse while the cop faps nearby. Why are we being deprived?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2018 12:29 AM

Tot Dad has been treated as a mere sex object by all who knew him....and now it continues in court?

Outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2018 12:31 AM

Got my Lularoe outfit ready for the funeral— just need to add a patch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2018 12:38 AM

For those considering attending the funeral . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2018 1:10 AM

Will he become a pop culture icon like Betty Broderick?

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2018 1:19 AM

No fuckhead at r19, not unless there was a cunt that drove him to it!

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2018 1:37 AM

Wasn't there, R20? What do you think Sh'an'ana'anna'a was?

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2018 1:46 AM

Touche' r21! I just really wanted to mention fuckhead and the cunt. Or the dogmeat, for you who only saw the PG rated version.

by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2018 2:00 AM

Frauen here. I can see how some women get sucked into these, particularly if they buy “the dream” of making more than their present job and staying with the kids.

I’m divorced and make a good income, some travel, but otherwise work from home. I signed up with one (not one mentioned in these threads) simply because it was something I was buying anyway, good product, and I felt that using a couple hours when kids were with their dad to earn extra income was productive. Didn’t have to carry any inventory and purchases shipped directly from company to customer.

The woman who I signed up under was super-cool. I told her straight up that I didn’t “need” this and it would be a side thing when I had the time, but if I could earn a few hundred extra dollars a month for 2-4 hours of work....right?

Started out that way, but then you are “encouraged” to join conference calls, local team meetings, regional/national meetings..... I do this enough with my real job, so no. Post on your SM. Again, no....I’m not doing that to my friends/family. Created a separate FB biz-only site and invited folks; up to them to join or not. Even there, only used to invite to established bookings, product updates (it was seasonal).

Eventually, you run out of genuinely interested folks who want to host parties. If I booked one at each event I was happy....turned out they wanted 3 and would start charging you for (your link to company’s) website, etc... I figured out if I did the bare minimum this would cascade into something that would begin to encroach time the kids were with me (remember, this started out as my side-gig for a bit of extra cash when I didn’t have kids).

Another frustration was when an event or order was cancelled or rescheduled by a host. Not with them, but the time/paperwork because it shipped direct. Then the pressure to get it back on the books - life happens: parent with cancer diagnosis, new job and relocation, etc...

When I was done (for the record, less than one year) I got the Hail Mary of being told how much income I was walking away from if I could reach the level of my recruiter (again, was never my goal).....let’s just say it was far less than the SM projects or I presently make.

Was funny to me. My point is she was earning great coin compared to most.....but it was much less $$ or forgiving than my “corporate” job that pays for all biz expenses, I travel only when necessary, etc... Granted, I’ve been doing this (my real job) for decades....but I do see how a young mom gets sucked in.

Not justification; simply explanation.

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2018 2:15 AM

You're an idiot, Brittany.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2018 2:16 AM

Oh and the lambo that younique afforded her to buy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2018 2:19 AM

Do you think Shanann rimmed Chris?

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2018 2:38 AM

I haven't seen any of her IG videos I only saw Shan... on HLN and she seemed perfectly nice....

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2018 2:39 AM

In fairness, Shan'ann did say in one of her posts how she was a total bitch to Chris at the beginning and was doing everything she could to push him away, her instinct must have told her to, and it was right. So those videos of her being bitchy seem to fall in line with that. He's one of those fuckers that I hate the most, the "nice guy" who wants everyone to know how put upon he is by his shrew wife, he gets something out of that though, they both do. Too bad their kids had to die but too bad they had kids to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2018 2:40 AM

R28 The videos of her being a cunt are from this year........so jog on

by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2018 2:43 AM

R29, Maybe because she knew he was cheating with multiple women?

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2018 2:45 AM

R30 Who wouldn't, with her poison cunt splurging out such plain children with weak hair and jaws

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2018 2:56 AM

Fuck no r26. Although I suspect the bald neighbor did. "Yay! Sha'nann'an'a is on a Thrive trip. You know what that means, Chris?!! (Licks lips).

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2018 3:00 AM

R28 We have already established that Shannanana was a demon and Thrive was a cover for her witchy coven.

"Bitch" doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2018 3:05 AM

TotPop already, thanks to us and the gay court heavies, has a huge gay following.

This WILL come out in the media adding more rumor and speculation to the proceedings.

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2018 3:08 AM

Well, technically TotPop presented hole in jail when they had to extracate all the Thrive patches he shoved up his anal cavity.

Hence, peen has been viewed.

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2018 3:15 AM

“weak hair and jaws”??

I love you, R31

by Anonymousreply 36August 27, 2018 3:21 AM

But tons of teeth r31 and r36, those kids were pretty goddamn toothy.

by Anonymousreply 37August 27, 2018 3:33 AM

R36 Nothing worse than kids with weak hair and jaws.

by Anonymousreply 38August 27, 2018 3:36 AM

Funny how most of the pics ate cropped, so the freakshow forehead and skull are eliminated. A friend the other day had commented his head was shaped like a lightbulb.

by Anonymousreply 39August 27, 2018 3:42 AM

Since it's a Catholic funeral maybe Thrive can make some high caffeinated communion wafers.

by Anonymousreply 40August 27, 2018 3:49 AM

I was planning to add some Thrive to my funeral potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 41August 27, 2018 3:50 AM

I wonder if Shazzam knew the mistress? I still want to know who she/they(?) were.

by Anonymousreply 42August 27, 2018 3:51 AM

There's a chive flavoured Thrive for that R41

by Anonymousreply 43August 27, 2018 3:51 AM

R42 see previous threads. Mistress has been exposed, pic and all.

by Anonymousreply 44August 27, 2018 3:53 AM

I'm kinda torn about Nicole the mistress because she clearly didn't know he would do this but she's also a cheating, wenchy homewrecker. She should speak and address some of this shit before the media goes to her house.

by Anonymousreply 45August 27, 2018 3:56 AM

Ashleigh Banfield’s crew actually went to the home of the purported mistress & knocked on the door (this was in the HLN “special” a few days ago). No one answered the door.

by Anonymousreply 46August 27, 2018 3:59 AM

R45 "She clearly didn't know he would do this...". Do you know something we don't? Spill.

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2018 4:00 AM

Oh no I don't know anything r47, I mean I hope she didn't know that, who would think that? The wife being killed is one thing, but the kids too?

by Anonymousreply 48August 27, 2018 4:01 AM

I wouldn't answer the door for Ashleigh Banfield either. I'd turn on the sprinklers.

by Anonymousreply 49August 27, 2018 4:02 AM

R45 That’s NICHOL the mistress, not Nicole. As opposed to Nickole the nosy friend.

by Anonymousreply 50August 27, 2018 4:05 AM

Thanks r44 have been offline this weekend, will look for her in the other thread

by Anonymousreply 51August 27, 2018 4:06 AM

I think the thrive jokes are pretty much completely exhausted. So, no need for anymore. My knee can only take so much slapping.

by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2018 4:10 AM

And trashing the dead kids is just... yeah, I’m going to wash my eyes out.

by Anonymousreply 53August 27, 2018 4:11 AM

R53 Not trashing, just getting Patches Dad an alibi

by Anonymousreply 54August 27, 2018 4:13 AM

I just read the thread listed above and no mistress pictures. Could somebody post it? Thank you

by Anonymousreply 55August 27, 2018 4:21 AM

R34 said TotPop already, thanks to us and the gay court heavies, has a huge gay following

huge gay following = 3 misguided DL queens with bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 56August 27, 2018 4:34 AM

R56 Has thin hair.......

by Anonymousreply 57August 27, 2018 4:37 AM

HotTotPop's next court appearance isn't scheduled until November 19!

by Anonymousreply 58August 27, 2018 4:38 AM

He's gonna be fatttttttttttttt !!!

snicker

by Anonymousreply 59August 27, 2018 4:41 AM

R58 God your court system is fucked

by Anonymousreply 60August 27, 2018 4:43 AM

The delayed proceeding is at the [italic]defense's[/italic] request, R60.

They need time to devise a story that will support the (damning) evidence.

by Anonymousreply 61August 27, 2018 4:47 AM

^Or be supported by, or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 62August 27, 2018 4:48 AM

R61 Oh, sorry,

And not all the time in the world will get him off

by Anonymousreply 63August 27, 2018 4:48 AM

I'd like to get him off.

by Anonymousreply 64August 27, 2018 4:58 AM

I don't know about that r63, only need one holdout for a mistrial at least and a few people are buying his story. What I wonder is if they will want a change of venue? Though with SM everyone everywhere knows about this now.

by Anonymousreply 65August 27, 2018 5:01 AM

Natural bush, trimmed, never shaved.

by Anonymousreply 66August 27, 2018 5:53 AM

R15 IT must be shapely and HUUUUUUGE !

by Anonymousreply 67August 27, 2018 6:00 AM

[quote]r46 Ashleigh Banfield’s crew actually went to the home of the purported mistress & knocked on the door...No one answered

She was probably busy fucking someone else.

by Anonymousreply 68August 27, 2018 6:02 AM

I love you R68

by Anonymousreply 69August 27, 2018 6:20 AM

Bella was a hideous bratty monster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 27, 2018 6:27 AM

[quote]r58 HotTotPop's next court appearance isn't scheduled until November 19!

HOW can we go that long without another viewing??

Some DLer needs to get arrested for something in Colorado, and become our insider jailbird, there.

Who's already in that area? (Remember, you might end up with a book deal...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 27, 2018 6:31 AM

What a horrid thing to say about an innocent murdered child R70. This topic has clearly reached its devotion, and it was pretty low-brow to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 72August 27, 2018 9:02 AM

^ devolution, not devotion

by Anonymousreply 73August 27, 2018 9:03 AM

I'm sick of it also. I tried saying something only to be ignored. I guess ignore is next...

by Anonymousreply 74August 27, 2018 9:25 AM

It's OK R74... Lots of sick puppies on this thread (s) . I came at first out of interest in the story, stayed too long out of morbid curiosity listening to Chrissy's fan club going mad, but really these aren't the sort for us apparently.

by Anonymousreply 75August 27, 2018 9:37 AM

What I think is strange about the case is...how many people strangle others? Or, three of them in a row?

I've never been tempted to kill someone, but if I did, in the heat of passion or madness, I imagine I'd bonk them on the head with something. (I'm not exceptionally tall, though.) (Maybe if you were bigger than someone else, it would seem more natural to kill them with your bare hands.)

I guess the one good thing about this method is there wouldn't be blood and stuff to clean up...but it just seems like an extreme choice.

by Anonymousreply 76August 27, 2018 9:55 AM

R72 R74 R75 Fuck off fraus, go raise your children better

by Anonymousreply 77August 27, 2018 10:10 AM

R76, it would be an odd choice for a woman (as he alleges; not that I think he did) to strangle their own child. Especially someone who’s borderline Munchhausen like Shazzam.

I always think of strangulation as happening in a more sexual scenario, or having a sexual element to it. It’s intimate.

by Anonymousreply 78August 27, 2018 10:13 AM

^^ but we don’t actually know how they died. We only know what is in the affidavit, and that’s still coming from a liar.

by Anonymousreply 79August 27, 2018 10:14 AM

R77 I love you

by Anonymousreply 80August 27, 2018 10:14 AM

R77 Excuse me, but there are real ACTUAL hausfraus on this thread falling right into line with your adoration of Miss Chrissy, and believing the slain wife had to be at fault. Hell, one even identified with the mum on another thread, sharing her bloody experiences popping out a spare to birth a son. I'm just an old FAG, but with the knowledge that some things are inviolate, like an innocent murdered child's dignity. The truth must really trouble you. Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 81August 27, 2018 10:18 AM

R81 First rodeo here? - 'innocent murdered child's dignity' - watch the clips, those children were obviously evil

by Anonymousreply 82August 27, 2018 10:21 AM

R78 Shan'ann is so Munchhausen. In vids she is telling the kids they have to go for breathing treatments, then one has viral pneumonia and has nut allergies and then she's feeding them Thrive Pro protein bars as treats, then the kids throw fits and scream all the time.

by Anonymousreply 83August 27, 2018 10:21 AM

[quote]r81 one even identified with the mum on another thread, sharing her bloody experiences popping out a spare to birth a son.

You still haven't let that poster who rankled you[italic] go?[/italic]

Dear god. Try some meditation.

by Anonymousreply 84August 27, 2018 10:21 AM

R82 Yeah right, I cannot stop laughing. You feel the object of your sick twisted affection is innocent, whilst the mum and children are evil..... You clearly need help.

by Anonymousreply 85August 27, 2018 10:23 AM

He probably freaked out because the main side piece found out Shananarama was preggers and he'd told her they hadn't had sex for about a year. Coupled with the side pieces hubby catching them, his house of cards was crashing fast.

He knew there was no money to start over, so came up with the stupidest plan ever! In conclusion Chrissy is dumb as rocks, that cancels any superficial hotness out for me before we even get to the crime.

by Anonymousreply 86August 27, 2018 10:24 AM

R85 Stay away from chris, he will totally kill you, as you are such a fucking baby

by Anonymousreply 87August 27, 2018 10:26 AM

Maybe around the time of bankruptcy or after they stashed money away somewhere (like in Mexico on their Puerto Vallarta trip) and only Chris knows where it is.

by Anonymousreply 88August 27, 2018 10:28 AM

If they had hidden funds then Chris would have a way out with Shan'ann gone and her burning through all the cash.

by Anonymousreply 89August 27, 2018 10:30 AM

The development of most of the posters here is certainly lacking. Some statements, especially about dead children are simply distasteful and I believe VERY bad karma on you. All this defence you create for this killer because you are turned on by his midget-like forehead? FfS!

by Anonymousreply 90August 27, 2018 10:30 AM

Well, I suppose the old addage is true: like attracts like. Miss Chrissy was just a pice of highly magnetic rubbish, to attract all of you rubbish posters here.

by Anonymousreply 91August 27, 2018 10:32 AM

R91 Oh ffs, try harder, that is beer piss weak.

by Anonymousreply 92August 27, 2018 10:35 AM

Don't be so quick to call someone a frau who doesn't approve of your lust for a child murderer or your cruelty for murdered children. Not all gay men hate women....

by Anonymousreply 93August 27, 2018 10:36 AM

R86 Did anyone think Chris's hotness was from intelligence or lack of? I think it's purely looks.

by Anonymousreply 94August 27, 2018 10:36 AM

No one here is really enraptured with Hot Top Pop. He's just a hilariously unlikely sex symbol.

But really, a strange thing is if you look at the videos at Shan'ann's FB page, he comes across as a very playful, loving father. It's weird. I think that's why people think, "Well, maybe there's, like...a 25% chance those patches flipped him out, or the wife strangled the kids, first."

by Anonymousreply 95August 27, 2018 10:37 AM

Thanks R93, a voice of reason finally on this putrid thread. Some earlier ones were not this awful. It was bad enough casting aspersions onto the mum, but now sullying the names of these little girls is sick. I don't put the hammer down all too often either here. This has all just gone over the top now suggesting little girls are evil and deserved to be killed. Truly distasteful.

by Anonymousreply 96August 27, 2018 10:40 AM

The older daughter has some emotional problems in addition to health problems that are evident in the videos.

by Anonymousreply 97August 27, 2018 10:41 AM

R95 Exactly on point

R96 Maybe go back to your safe space, I presume it involves a refrigerator

by Anonymousreply 98August 27, 2018 10:42 AM

R83, I agree she’s borderline Munchhausen.

BTW, here’s Shanann’s own account of the MIL and the nuts. Objectively speaking, it sounds like two cunts having their own little War of the Roses. They’d each met their match. Shanann was going to win that one, because she had the medical excuse and nothing trumps that.

My own bitchy mother would have said “No, you can’t have the ice cream because your sister is allergic and it wouldn’t be fair to her”. A normal grandmother would have had another treat that both kids could eat. Although I don’t know what that would be, because one of them was celiac as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 27, 2018 10:43 AM

Shanann called Bella "The Grinch" (from a video).

by Anonymousreply 100August 27, 2018 10:43 AM

R94 I can look at the pics and see some hotness, although the tribal style tat is a bit of a wilter for me, but lack of smarts really puts me off. Especially when they think they're smart and show they really aren't. Just my personal foible.

by Anonymousreply 101August 27, 2018 10:44 AM

Someone tried to link to this earlier and it didn't work. Maybe it won't this time, either : (

But you can see the husband being helpful and nice and caring in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 27, 2018 10:45 AM

^^ OMG, it's cursed.

by Anonymousreply 103August 27, 2018 10:46 AM

R102 Bella looks like a monster. I'm sorry to say it. She seems to have had severe emotional problems. The younger one, Celeste ("Cece") seemed to be Chris's favorite and was more animated. Celeste teases the older child sometimes and runs away with toys, etc. Bella just moans and looks tepidly into the camera all the time.

by Anonymousreply 104August 27, 2018 10:50 AM

R96, I think the commenters calling the kids evil and witches are tongue-in-cheek. And I don’t think anyone thinks they should have been killed.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I don’t have ill intentions when I ask why the girls had such sparse hair. And why they were so damn sickly. There was a staggering number of health issues among the three of them. If you mention it elsewhere, you get your head chopped off. But I think it’s a valid question. I’m not trying to be mean. It’s concerning.

They’re gone now, so it’s moot. But something was off. I know kids who have health issues, and the ones with normal mothers don’t have their medical shit exploited on FB, photos of their glucose monitors or photos of them with their breathing tubes. The parents want them to be viewed as any other healthy child. Not stigmatized as frail and sickly. When a parent goes out of their way to showcase their child as medically fragile, there’s something WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 105August 27, 2018 10:54 AM

r99 Shanann seems to have lost her social boundaries. You don't send out an Instagram post trashing your mother in law.

Call a friend, talk to your husband...but don't broadcast that stuff on social media.

It's really tacky.

by Anonymousreply 106August 27, 2018 10:54 AM

[quote]r105 I don’t have ill intentions when I ask why the girls had such sparse hair. And why they were so damn sickly. There was a staggering number of health issues among the three of them...I think it’s a valid question. I’m not trying to be mean. It’s concerning.

I want to know why they were having a third child when they already had 2 sick ones.

Did they think the additional child's life would be FUN??

by Anonymousreply 107August 27, 2018 10:56 AM

This thread has been a great oppurtunity to block even more twisted DL'rs: R100, R98, R97, R94, R95, R82, R84, R88, R89, R80, & R77. I wonder what the maximum number of blocked posters the system shall allow?

by Anonymousreply 108August 27, 2018 10:57 AM

R108 No, you didn't.

by Anonymousreply 109August 27, 2018 10:58 AM

R108 You told me you blocked me the other day (?)

by Anonymousreply 110August 27, 2018 11:03 AM

R107, First of all, I don’t think Chris wanted that third baby. I think Shanann knew he was having affairs and wanted to lock him down. As many have speculated, leaving the family would have been expensive, and one more kid would have made it even more so.

She painted him into a corner by saying it was his idea. What was he going to say? “I don’t want this pregnancy”? (Although she didn’t FORCE him to knock her up.)

It’s also a “thing” to have a bigger family. It demonstrates wealth. And we all know that Shanann was all about projecting an appearance of affluence, with the giant houses.

by Anonymousreply 111August 27, 2018 11:03 AM

Many normal people think it disgusting to have a third or fourth child just to grant a father another chance at a son. Indiscriminate foolish breeding it is! There are ways of achieving that with a physician's help, rather than continually birthing and hoping. That strategy is almost as ignorant as the majority of the posters here. That attitude also devalues the lives of female babies. Those are not the reasons to be conceiving children R109. Do you have any personal ethics? You get blocked too dumbkopf.

by Anonymousreply 112August 27, 2018 11:04 AM

Shan'ann calls Bella "The Grinch" at least 3x in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 27, 2018 11:07 AM

Go ahead and make more excuses for them R105. You are NO better. You all have freedom of speech, but not escaping the consequence of it. Loudmouthed old poufter like myself has the bollocks to call all you demented creeps out on your shit.

by Anonymousreply 114August 27, 2018 11:09 AM

I correct myself, she calls Bella "The Grinch"at least 6x.

by Anonymousreply 115August 27, 2018 11:09 AM

R107, also, I think she enjoyed the “I don’t know how she does it!” attention. Some moms really get off on that. What a brave and amazing mother she is! She has her own serious health issues while being a working mother of three sick kids. Her huge house is immaculate, she has a handsome fit husband who sores on the children and she never has a hair out of place! She makes us ordinary moms look like lazy slobs. Shanann, you’re so superior. How do you manage?

I know women like this. They have seizures if you don’t praise them for being so amaaaaaazing. And the kicker is that they usually have successful careers, so I don’t know why they need that additional validation. But they do. If someone has a health issue, or they’re single, that’s the cherry on the sundae.

by Anonymousreply 116August 27, 2018 11:09 AM

You sound like a jealous cunt R116. I hope those women in your life are hip to your treacherousness..

by Anonymousreply 117August 27, 2018 11:14 AM

R14 and R15 are pure gold. I seriously snort laughed at those.

by Anonymousreply 118August 27, 2018 11:23 AM

CHRIS'S GAY LOVER SPEAKS (?). Ok, supposedly one of Chris's "gay lovers" has come out. Trent Boltz on Facebook Group "Chris Watts - Accused Killer of Shan'Ann Watts and Children". I'll repost a little of it: "Sooo...I wanted to get on here because I’ve been getting Facebook messages and phone calls from people asking me how I knew Chris, why I had relations with a married man, people trying to blackmail me and threatening to “expose” me. When I first got the call from authorities due to messages on app he had on his phone, the last thing I wanted was my name out there. But after all this shit, I’d rather me tell my side rather than someone else. I met Chris last summer. We had relations off and on from last June up until March or April. I found out he was married with kids in February. I didn’t know that when we first met. Yes, things happened one more time, then I ended it. And this stupid witch hunt trying to find his “mistress” and all the men and women he slept with is fucking ridiculous. The only thing we’re guilty of is trusting a stranger."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 27, 2018 11:25 AM

R117, ahh, the old “you’re just jealous”.

Shanann’s whole life was a fraud and facade. That’s my point. And she did it all for the praise and bragging rights.

We have three options: be aspirational, relatable or cautionary tale. Shanann was two at once.

by Anonymousreply 120August 27, 2018 11:26 AM

r119....all the MEN and women he slept with? is this an admission that he was bi?

by Anonymousreply 121August 27, 2018 11:28 AM

This is the man who claims to be one of Chris's lovers. From the lips, I hope it isn't true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 27, 2018 11:29 AM

R121 It's this guy who is saying it. Chris hasn't said anything!

by Anonymousreply 123August 27, 2018 11:30 AM

R106 I think SW criticized her MIL on a closed lupus or nut allergy chatroom. It was a post that the general public could not see. The MIL sounds like a demon.

On the previous thread, when I saw the picture the guy holding the portrait of SW and the girls, I thought, "When the hell did Barry Gibb get involved in this thing?!"

That picture is on the funeral home website. I'm sure you all noticed that CW was not named in the "survived by" section.

Did you check out the FB of the husband of mistress NK? He's a goat herder as well as working for Anarko. He has the same stupid expression in every selfie posted but the goats are cute.

by Anonymousreply 124August 27, 2018 11:32 AM

If he was hooking up with that, I hope the DL loses interest quick.

by Anonymousreply 125August 27, 2018 11:32 AM

You need help R120. To think you know so much about her, based on your petty feelings about other women in your life evidences how illogical your mind works. If you are so good at this, why don't you go work at one of the storied "Alphabet Agencies" your country is so famous for. I hope to soon be reading about the next case you are going to crack. DL private eye, and part-time armchair psychologist gets lead investigator position with the FBI in Virginia! Oh, but you CAN dare to dream I suppose! Have you taken your meds today?

by Anonymousreply 126August 27, 2018 11:33 AM

So he was a sociopathic slut, no wonder he's got so many DL fans.

No wonder he needed the Thrive hits, with the sickly family and all that side action it's amazing he found time to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 127August 27, 2018 11:33 AM

R124, that goat guy is not her husband. That’s a troll/joke page. It all has to do with Jonathan Lee Riches and his hoaxes.

Internet consensus is that NK isn’t married. There’s another candidate who is married with kids.

by Anonymousreply 128August 27, 2018 11:37 AM

R119 That's most real thing I've read in this entire case.

by Anonymousreply 129August 27, 2018 11:44 AM

R128 Thanks for telling me.

by Anonymousreply 130August 27, 2018 11:44 AM

R128 Then it was the husband of the other woman (Ms. F) who sent Shanann the casino date video. I would feel so bad and guilty if I were that guy.

by Anonymousreply 131August 27, 2018 11:47 AM

R131, that’s what it sounds like. I feel sorry for that cuckolded guy, too. No one expected Chris to slaughter his family.

I wonder what he was doing while his wife was out with Chris. Stuck home watching the kids?

by Anonymousreply 132August 27, 2018 11:52 AM

R127 Well, Trent is an LPN. He could have been handy.

by Anonymousreply 133August 27, 2018 11:58 AM

Assuming Trent is accurate about "all" the men and women, CW was a sex addict?

by Anonymousreply 134August 27, 2018 12:05 PM

I think I’m the frau who remarked previously about having a second child in hopes of a son. My intent was NOT to empathize with CW. Just to illustrate it’s not unusual. Also doesn’t mean the female child is devalued; had the son come first he may have wanted to try again for a girl. Had the second been another girl would I have considered a third? I can’t say; I did joke with him that he’d probably end up the father of three girls!

To address the statement that having more kids ties him down further - no. If a woman knows the marriage is failing she’s not smart to think another child will save it....the ones they already have haven’t made it better (though recall CW’s “tips” in his creepy lecture). Not to mention that for each additional child you’re only going to get a nominal increase in child support and it maxes at some point (i.e, 20% of net for one, 25% for 2....cap at 30-40%....varies by state). The costs for the additional kids don’t increase by only 5% for each additional child.

So if a woman is being that Machiavellian about having more kids just to put the screws to her potential future ex: she’s an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 135August 27, 2018 12:06 PM

Trent sells Younique.

I have a question. If everyone sells some MLM product, who buys it? Are they all just selling to each other in a giant daisy chain?

I am SO GLAD to be in a bubble where this is not done.

by Anonymousreply 136August 27, 2018 12:13 PM

R135, I get it. There are a few vipers here who don’t want the insights of women.

by Anonymousreply 137August 27, 2018 12:16 PM

R137 No, there are many sick people on this thread who DON't want the insight of anyone sane. I've been defending the wife and these murdered little girls the whole time on these threads. Furthermore, if you want to hold the Frau up as a paragon of womens' insight, go right ahead. She contradicts herself though on this thread, and her statements here don't jive with previous threads. She's been hot for Chrissy this whole time, the same as the deluded gay men here. The vipers are the ones lusting after a murderer, and making sport of young slain toddlers. G-d, THIS shit is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 138August 27, 2018 12:25 PM

Do we believe Trent Bolte? No one on FB does.

by Anonymousreply 139August 27, 2018 12:39 PM

Just imagine Trent's enormous lips around Chris's magnificent fertile manhood. It can't be true.

by Anonymousreply 140August 27, 2018 12:40 PM

II do R139. Despite the family, he seems pretty gay.

by Anonymousreply 141August 27, 2018 12:45 PM

R141, I’m open to it. I find it surprising that people are so ready to believe that Chris had male lovers. Over and over on Reddit and FB, people made comments like “well, the affidavit didn’t specify ‘male’ or ‘female’!” Or “most people in the oil industry are male, so his coworker was likely male” and so on.

Personally, I first assumed it was a woman, but wouldn’t be surprised if he had men, too.

by Anonymousreply 142August 27, 2018 12:54 PM

r142, of course they would like to assume the lovers were male so he could be gay and evil.

by Anonymousreply 143August 27, 2018 1:06 PM

There's no end to the lovers, both male and female, who will come out of the woodwork now. Victims, all, of Chris' overwhelming masculine appeal.

by Anonymousreply 144August 27, 2018 1:18 PM

I was shopping in a suburban Boston Target last week when I saw one of the handsomest men I have ever seen pushing a cart with a little girl in it. I basically stalked him for a while, just to look at him. Later, I saw him leaving the store, now with his wife. Honestly, they could not have been more mismatched. She was short, pudgy, had frizzy red hair and was wearing shorts so high cut the cellulite on both thighs was clearly visible. If he's not cheating on her, I would be astonished.

by Anonymousreply 145August 27, 2018 1:27 PM

Probably high school sweethearts, R145. She peaked early and it was all downhill from age 18. Seen it many a time with military folks.

by Anonymousreply 146August 27, 2018 1:38 PM

Is anyone on this forum a former lover of Chris Watts. It's anonymous so please speak out if you can.

by Anonymousreply 147August 27, 2018 1:48 PM

I honestly hope it's not men, because being gay or bisexual will be used as a cause for killing them.

by Anonymousreply 148August 27, 2018 1:50 PM

I'm waking up today with a delicious hot Thrive Café blended with some Thrive Boost and Thrive Candy Cane. It tastes just like a mocha latte with mint. But it's premium with antioxidants and mood stabilizers. Hello world!

by Anonymousreply 149August 27, 2018 1:51 PM

Was Chris really barbecuing alone outside the house the night La Shan'ann arrived, aroudn 8:00pm, after the kid's birthday party? I keep reading that. What was he barbecuing?

by Anonymousreply 150August 27, 2018 1:53 PM

Maybe one of Chris' many lovers killed the family so they could have him all to themselves. And he's being gallant to take the fall. The truth will come out soon, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 151August 27, 2018 1:55 PM

Chris must have big low hangers.

by Anonymousreply 152August 27, 2018 1:55 PM

R150, I bet he was barbecuing because he’s not allowed to cook in the kitchen. He makes a big mess and doesn’t clean up after himself like the big baby he is. Incompetent man.

by Anonymousreply 153August 27, 2018 2:03 PM

I'd buy Thrive crap from this cutie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 27, 2018 2:04 PM

Here’s Shan’ann’s vision board.

“Chris retire”?!

Also, I’ve said this before, but not one wealthy successful person I know has a “vision board”. Then again, these people fell for pyramid schemes, so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 27, 2018 2:12 PM

Trent = White Mantasia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 27, 2018 2:14 PM

I would say that wealthy and successful people have stated goals and definitely remain positive and upbeat, especially when facing adversity, but that vision board looks like a grade-schooler assembled it.

by Anonymousreply 157August 27, 2018 2:16 PM

R155 The vision board. That's amazing....with the "Chris to Retire" sticker. La Shan'ann wanted a yacht, swimming pool, jacuzzi, a trip to Paris....

by Anonymousreply 158August 27, 2018 2:17 PM

My Chris did NOT have sex with that thing at R156. First of all, he was too busy fucking me.

by Anonymousreply 159August 27, 2018 2:18 PM

R159 That's what I hope, too.

by Anonymousreply 160August 27, 2018 2:19 PM

R155 I don't see nothin' on that vision board about birthin' more babies! That was not in the 5 year plan. Being debt free was.

by Anonymousreply 161August 27, 2018 2:22 PM

I'll play him in the movie!

by Anonymousreply 162August 27, 2018 2:24 PM

R162 Dirk Caber could work!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 27, 2018 2:28 PM

Dirk, I'd rather see you playing one of his fucktoys. Ryan Reynolds has Chris' part sewn up.

by Anonymousreply 164August 27, 2018 2:29 PM

Caber is in his mid 40s or so. I've seen him up close. Too old for Chris.

by Anonymousreply 165August 27, 2018 2:30 PM

Fraus are gonna flame me, but in the Facebook videos, Chris has a genuinely sweet look in his eyes, especially with the kids when Shannan is doing her Thrive sales talks and videos. It's exhausting but you have to watch the Facebook videos on Shannan's page. Chris has a really nice look in his eyes...and has it so much in so many videos, it most likely isn't fake. Unless he is a total sociopath with fabulous acting skills. Something snapped or went really wrong in the last couple months they were together. REALLY wrong.

by Anonymousreply 166August 27, 2018 2:34 PM

R23 go back to fb, fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 167August 27, 2018 2:36 PM

R156 Miss Bolte is not my mantasia at all! But maybe it's true? Doubtful but possible. Some of these really feminine guys with pumped up silicone lips get the hottest masculine studs. At least with man pussy, Chris would not have another baby scare. I've seen so many almost-drag queens with the cutest boyfriends. Sometimes if you swish you get the best dish, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 168August 27, 2018 2:43 PM

[quote] I don't see nothin' on that vision board about birthin' more babies!

She also didn't have a post-it with "strangle children" on her vision board, so it couldn't have been her.

by Anonymousreply 169August 27, 2018 2:47 PM

[quote]I've seen so many almost-drag queens with the cutest boyfriends. Sometimes if you swish you get the best dish, I guess.

Yep, you hoes better "Le-Vel Up"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 27, 2018 2:48 PM

Do you think Shanann and Chris really loved those Thrive shakes and bars so much like in the videos. She is literally having orgasms tasting the powders. Only Bella says, "I don't like it" and then Shannan stuffs a different flavor Thrive Plus bar in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 171August 27, 2018 2:49 PM

R169 Precisely. So Shan'ann didn't plan on another baby in the 5 year plan, just like she didn't plan on strangulation!

by Anonymousreply 172August 27, 2018 2:50 PM

R170 Yaaaaaaaaaas. All this yummy Thrive in your tummy.

by Anonymousreply 173August 27, 2018 2:52 PM

R161, good point.

But then again, according to her, Chris convinced her to go for #3. It was his idea.

Which I find difficult to believe. And supposedly they really had to try. So.

by Anonymousreply 174August 27, 2018 2:52 PM

R161 She didn't follow the plan! It's so confusing.

by Anonymousreply 175August 27, 2018 2:54 PM

He did it.

Guilty, guilty, guilty

by Anonymousreply 176August 27, 2018 2:55 PM

Chris is the only witness, and he says Shannan did it.

by Anonymousreply 177August 27, 2018 2:58 PM

So, is Chrissy's hole getting stretched to its absolute limit by his cellmates while he's behind bars?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 27, 2018 3:05 PM

R178 Oh no. I hope he meets someone nice and likes it.

by Anonymousreply 179August 27, 2018 3:07 PM

R178 Is that a Thrive Black Label patch on the top's wrist? Must be Chris then!

by Anonymousreply 180August 27, 2018 3:37 PM

Men seem able to casually murder/drown/throw their children off buildings for spite, the wife is divorcing them in many cases, there are lots of examples. Women who kill their own children tend to do it when genuinely disturbed and often kill themselves at the same time. This being the case ( and ignoring the desperate old queens' here and their feeble attempts at dark humor ) it seems pretty obvious that 'Chrissy' is just another selfish cunt of a man. I'm not a Frau before you old coots start up.

by Anonymousreply 181August 27, 2018 3:58 PM

If it had been premeditated, he should have left them in a hot car (not that he should have killed anyone!). Dudes usually get acquitted when they do that.

But, honestly, I think he really just wanted to get rid of HER.

by Anonymousreply 182August 27, 2018 4:01 PM

So is this going to end up being a court battle between his defense lawyers and the Le-Vel - Thrive lawyers, over whether this shit made him kill his family? Will other Thrive users jump on the bandwagon for some class action litigation as well? Seems like a possible move for people like the Watts family who want to make a quick buck off this stuff, one way or the other!

by Anonymousreply 183August 27, 2018 4:07 PM

R150, Nowhere near as odd as Scott Peterson going fishing alone in San Francisco Bay on Christmas Eve.

by Anonymousreply 184August 27, 2018 4:09 PM

The inspectors found Shannan's secret attic room filled with occult objects and her spellbook. They also found the doll that looks like Chris, covered in black THRIVE patches, which is how she was controlling him. She left him too long without renewing the spell and he managed to break free. The two demon children tried to stop him, but he outmaneuvered them and then Shannan killed them in her rage. He used a mirror to deflect her evil eye and then was able to defeat her once and for all. The "children" were imprisoned in oil because it keeps demonic entities from escaping. Shannan was interred in an unmarked grave over which Chris said a spell of sealing, so she would not rise again during the full moon. He also had to make sure her coven couldn't find the body and resurrect her.

by Anonymousreply 185August 27, 2018 4:13 PM

This trolling on Facebook for unsuspecting females bit, Chris must have been hitting on others besides Sha na na. Why haven't any come forward?

by Anonymousreply 186August 27, 2018 4:14 PM

So he was bi? Why isn’t that being discussed. His lover spilled the tea upthread.

Did you all miss that?

by Anonymousreply 187August 27, 2018 4:19 PM

Gurl, I'm taking his alleged gay lover's tea with a grain of salt. That guys looks like a online troll for sure. Surely Chris could've scored some better bussy than that

by Anonymousreply 188August 27, 2018 4:25 PM

R188 right although he does look like a craigslist cumdump

by Anonymousreply 189August 27, 2018 4:27 PM

R187 that cumdump needs to come up wih serious evidence if he wants us to believe her like Chris Nudes or texts!!!

by Anonymousreply 190August 27, 2018 4:31 PM

Or video cause you know Chris is the type to make videos of himself pounding away at some slut to keep on his phone..

by Anonymousreply 191August 27, 2018 4:33 PM

Chris reminds me of designer Tom Ford - slightly balding with large forehead and facial hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 27, 2018 4:33 PM

Why would that dude be lying? It seems pretty believable. Who would make that up?

by Anonymousreply 193August 27, 2018 4:47 PM

It sounds as if Big-Lipped Dude got contacted by the authorities because they found a connection between him and Chris on Chris' phone, so he probably figures it would come out sooner or later. I imagine Chris coordinated his sexual flings through his phone, so it would be hard for anyone found there to claim innocence, especially if there were texts.

by Anonymousreply 194August 27, 2018 5:01 PM

Please tell me that Trent thing is lying. Or was Chris just desperate?

by Anonymousreply 195August 27, 2018 5:26 PM

More about the male affairs please.

by Anonymousreply 196August 27, 2018 5:27 PM

Trent is the culprit! He wanted Chris all to himself. Once you get a taste of Chris's spunk, you can't go back.

by Anonymousreply 197August 27, 2018 5:29 PM

R195 maybe Chris was such a horn dog he would fuck anything before he got home to shanmonster, I mean he probably never saw that Trent guy’s hideous face when it was buried in a pillow .

by Anonymousreply 198August 27, 2018 5:30 PM

miss Trent is probably a cross dresser also.

by Anonymousreply 199August 27, 2018 5:31 PM

Chris probably made Trent wear a bag over his head, with just a hole cut out for the mouth so Trent could blow him. Those lips have to be good for something.

by Anonymousreply 200August 27, 2018 5:33 PM

R194, that’s the only thing that gives me pause. I can see someone wanting to get ahead of being exposed.

Although he could certainly contact Ashleigh Banfield if he really wanted attention.

by Anonymousreply 201August 27, 2018 5:34 PM

How many think that Shazzam teased Chris about being blue-collar and compared him to her lawyer ex-husband?

by Anonymousreply 202August 27, 2018 5:53 PM

The only reason shanannannafraumonster got with Chris back when he was pudgy and nerdy was the big cock, right?

by Anonymousreply 203August 27, 2018 6:07 PM

R203, if I’m feeling generous, I’d say that she saw his potential and that she recognized she could whip him into shape somehow.

If I’m feeling cynical and critical, I’d say that some people pick their marks. She knew could steamroll him.

She was the dominant one in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 204August 27, 2018 6:13 PM

Anyone that thinks this murdered is "hot" needs to get to the eye doctor, PRONTO.

He is less than average, and I see guys like him daily and don't want to give a second look.

Please.

by Anonymousreply 205August 27, 2018 6:14 PM

"Murderer"

by Anonymousreply 206August 27, 2018 6:15 PM

This is Datalounge. We decide what is hot here. Begone frau at R205!

by Anonymousreply 207August 27, 2018 6:17 PM

He’s Hot hot hot! Fifget intelligence and the murder. Where’s the beef? Chris is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 208August 27, 2018 6:33 PM

R202 you may have something there!

by Anonymousreply 209August 27, 2018 6:34 PM

For me it’s so easy to separate the meat from the sandwich. If you forget the disgusting crime and his bumbling, Chris (in current fit shape) is a good piece of ass. I’d totally send him taps on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 210August 27, 2018 6:40 PM

Is Chris still in Weld County Jail?

by Anonymousreply 211August 27, 2018 6:46 PM

Planning a jailbreak, R211?

by Anonymousreply 212August 27, 2018 6:49 PM

I'm in, R211.

by Anonymousreply 213August 27, 2018 6:55 PM

Those girls in Heaven would want us to have mercy and forgive Chris of anything he did to their mama. He was their daddy. Two wrongs don’t make a right. All these moral majority “Christians” should realize it’s all about forgiveness, not stoning him to death. In Europe he would get psychological treatment and therapy. If you want death and wish torture but claim to be “Godly” and “Christian” then you really are screwed up. Go change your religion.

by Anonymousreply 214August 27, 2018 6:56 PM

Chrissy's transformation from schlubby dad-bod to TotHotPop was dramatic. do any of you think he may have had a little something something elsecough:anabolic steroids:cough to help him along?

bc if thrive patches work, lol, the thrive reps would show improvents, no?

by Anonymousreply 215August 27, 2018 6:58 PM

R209, obligatory ‘she didn’t deserve to die’, but the more I see of Shanann, the less I like her.

But of course she should be alive with the innocent kids.

by Anonymousreply 216August 27, 2018 6:58 PM

#FreeChrisWatts

by Anonymousreply 217August 27, 2018 6:59 PM

*improvements

by Anonymousreply 218August 27, 2018 6:59 PM

R215 I totallly think so. A bit of testosterone therapy. Look at some of his friends in the deleted Instagram. Testosterone patches.

by Anonymousreply 219August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

R213 I am in too!!! Not because I want Chris to thank me by slamming the shit out of me but because it would make the movie so much better.

by Anonymousreply 220August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Maybe he’s still in the local jail!

by Anonymousreply 221August 27, 2018 7:01 PM

[219] thanks, didn't know about the testosterone stuff in Chrissy's IG.

by Anonymousreply 222August 27, 2018 7:04 PM

I want to free Chris from his clothing.

by Anonymousreply 223August 27, 2018 7:07 PM

R215/r219, I agree.

Frankly, I don’t think Shanann was the poster girl for a bikini body, but Chris did have a good transformation. I think Shanann was pushing the “I have energy to do all the MOM THINGS!” And the angle using Chris was to highlight the speedy weight loss. Some of these women know they’re not going to look like swimsuit models and just want a mothers little helper to get through the day.

by Anonymousreply 224August 27, 2018 7:11 PM

R22 they don’t mention Test, but a bunch of the guys look like they do it. It’s legal too... he could have just been doing Test gel or patches.

by Anonymousreply 225August 27, 2018 7:22 PM

I doubt he was really juicing. But he looks like he had a little Test boosting.

by Anonymousreply 226August 27, 2018 7:24 PM

Make.It.Stop. Oh thanks DLers for making me scroll through Shan’ann Watts’ FB. For hours. And hours. Dear God Lord of Mercy, does Thrive encourage posting intimate moments of your kids and hubby on FB? Crazy.

I’m exhausted. I’m exhausted looking at those stupid fake nails, the lying Thrive promotions, kids crying or doing mundane things, kids being used for sympathy because they have “health issues,” kids doing humiliating things to daddy like hitting him in the face with a plastic made in China pie machine, kids standing in a mall fountain washing their privates, Daddy being ambushed by a pregnancy announcement, and Mommy shilling LE-Vel, LulaRoe, Fitfabfun with her annoying high-pitched frenetic voice. Good lord.

How is this even legal? It’s like an exhibitionist, munchausen-by-proxy, public humiliation nightmare.

If I was the defense attorney, I’d just make Chris come clean and say he killed them all......... To.Make.It.Stop.

It’d be the Thrive defense - he killed his babies due to altruism, as he knew Shan’ann would get custody and move to NC and they’d be used as little pawns to hawk caffeine-laden snake oil products. And she’d probably make them hate daddy, since he’d never get to see them as he’d have to pay 50% of his salary in child support, alimony, and health coverage while he was obligated to slave in the oil fields of Colorado. And he’d be stuck with most of the marital debt since they could not refile bankruptcy again until 2022.

This tragic case will come down to finances, being publically humiliated and used on SM for LE-Vel, taking amphetamine-like non-FDA-approved crap, wanting to save his kids from this shilling woman, and Chris wanting.....To.Make.It.Stop.

That “vision board” is bizarre. Looks like it was written in 2017. And Shan’ann wants to have a measly 50k in savings in 3 years? AND pay off mortgage in 3 years, which was 390k in 2015? And Chris retire in 5 years? Is this woman crazy? They were not even paying a HOA fees! Make.It.Stop.

by Anonymousreply 227August 27, 2018 7:25 PM

Shan’ann would probably have approved if he was using Test patches or gel. It helped sell her product. She says in a video how he lost 50 ibs and whet fro a 2XL to an M,

by Anonymousreply 228August 27, 2018 7:26 PM

Shan’annananafraumonster said Chris lost 50 pounds? He weighed 270? Wtf

by Anonymousreply 229August 27, 2018 7:30 PM

R229 yeah, in one of the Facebook videos Shanann says that about Chris and his dramatic weight loss. . They are in the kitchen and she’s making Thrive shakes “live”.

by Anonymousreply 230August 27, 2018 7:32 PM

At least 15 pounds of dick meat then and balls..

by Anonymousreply 231August 27, 2018 7:34 PM

I don't get the sense that Chris is very tall, so at 270, he would have been extremely obese. He didn't look like that in his wedding photos, so I'm calling bullshit. Just another lie out of Shanann Shananadanna's mouth to make her product look good.

by Anonymousreply 232August 27, 2018 7:35 PM

Has it been mentioned that he looks like Vinnie from Jersey Shore?

by Anonymousreply 233August 27, 2018 7:38 PM

[quote]r223 I want to free Chris from his clothing.

Haha!

by Anonymousreply 234August 27, 2018 7:39 PM

Whoever posted the gay ass fucking gif was brilliant. Chased some Frauen away.

by Anonymousreply 235August 27, 2018 7:40 PM

Still waiting on the dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 236August 27, 2018 7:40 PM

R236 go ask Miss Trent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 27, 2018 7:43 PM

r235 Please stop hating women.

by Anonymousreply 238August 27, 2018 7:44 PM

R227 Don’t forget Shanannana apparently told her friends at least once that Chris “had no game.” And I don’t think she meant that in a just kidding jokey way. She really comes across as a very unsympathetic character.

by Anonymousreply 239August 27, 2018 7:45 PM

I hope it is not open casket at the funeral.

Since the brother has made it open to the public, that could just turn bizarre.

I do wonder if there will be food.

by Anonymousreply 240August 27, 2018 7:55 PM

R239, yes! She really thought he was some dumb lummox who was so cowed by her that he couldn’t possibly attract anyone better.

I worked with a smartass bossy woman shaped like a fire hydrant. Her husband was an ex-Marine and kept in shape, lifting weights and running. He wasn’t exactly handsome, but not bad-looking. She bragged to me that she told him “You think you can do better than me? Go for it!” and “It’s cheaper to keep ‘er”. Hahahahaha. They’re divorced now.

I guess he’d had enough taunting, and off he went.

by Anonymousreply 241August 27, 2018 7:58 PM

[quote]She really thought he was some dumb lummox who was so cowed by her that he couldn’t possibly attract anyone better.

Well, if you've watched his interview in his driveway dressed in those hideous clothes, she was right on the first count.

by Anonymousreply 242August 27, 2018 8:02 PM

R241, I knew someone like that, too. Total bitch at the office, not attractive, always complaining about her husband to co-workers. He gave her a piece of jewelry for Christmas one time that I thought was very pretty and all she did was mock it to her friends. When I saw him at an office function, I was amazed. Super nice guy, good-looking, very athletic body. Not too long after that, I found out he had dumped her. Finally had enough, I guess. Don't know why he would have married her in the first place, unless she reminded him of her mother.

by Anonymousreply 243August 27, 2018 8:05 PM

Would someone please post a link to Shananarama's FB page? I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 244August 27, 2018 8:05 PM

You don’t know the real person until you live with them.

by Anonymousreply 245August 27, 2018 8:26 PM

...HIS mother.

by Anonymousreply 246August 27, 2018 8:27 PM

What do you mean when you say someone has no game?

by Anonymousreply 247August 27, 2018 8:29 PM

I have one wife friend who said she wouldn't be super, super upset if her husband had an affair, but she'd be afraid he'd fall in love with the new partner.

She didn't tell him that, though. It was just her midnight ponderings.

by Anonymousreply 248August 27, 2018 8:32 PM

[quote]r247 What do you mean when you say someone has no game?

It is a social dance men do with women to catch their attention and make them feel safe enough to interact with them. Women are hit on by men all the time...it's just part of their day. It's most often unwanted attention. So a straight man's "game" is piercing that wall and interacting with her, progressing toward getting her phone number, etc.

If a straight man isn't good at this he's not going to date any women, because usually, women still don't usually approach. It's unsafe.

by Anonymousreply 249August 27, 2018 8:35 PM

That's actually very common among women, r248. They don't mind their husband's extramarital sex, but they freak out if they think he's emotionally involved.

It's the opposite with men: they tend to freak out if their wife is bonking another man, but don't care much if she's carrying a torch for someone else (as long as there's no sex there, and she keeps treating the parnter right).

And there are perfectly logical evolutionary reasons for those sex-specific different attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 250August 27, 2018 8:36 PM

Having no game means you really are incapable of flirting or picking up a sexual partner.

My nephew, who DOES have game, has a handsome best friend who has no game. Just comes across as clueless when it comes to meeting and chatting with girls.

by Anonymousreply 251August 27, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote]r250 That's actually very common among women, [R248]. They don't mind their husband's extramarital sex, but they freak out if they think he's emotionally involved.

But this describes gay men who are in "open relationships," too, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 252August 27, 2018 8:39 PM

R251 so does the best friend not have sex ever? Or is he prime candidate to use doublelist/craigslist and make an anonymous cum slut’s day?

by Anonymousreply 253August 27, 2018 8:42 PM

Link to study showing lots of straight women don't mind their husbands having extramarital sex?

by Anonymousreply 254August 27, 2018 8:45 PM

^^ Not the person who stated that...but if it does apply to some women, I think it may be more about a heirarchy of concerns.

As I said, it's not like my wife friend just blurted this out to her husband and gave him a free pass. It's more what she shared with me in confidence.

by Anonymousreply 255August 27, 2018 8:50 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 256August 27, 2018 9:02 PM

R244 Here is your link to Shan'annarama wonderland.. If you have a problem just look for SHANANN WATTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 27, 2018 9:02 PM

R238 I don't hate women. It's the Über Frauen of Frauland that attack my posts. So I'm happy some of them vanished after the gay porn .gif post someone made (or blocked me).

by Anonymousreply 258August 27, 2018 9:04 PM

R239 It's the guys you think have no game that get major game! From my personal gay experiences....The relationship gives them confidence and if they muscle up... that shyness her awkwardness becomes charming to others (plus he's harder to get now) and, voila!

by Anonymousreply 259August 27, 2018 9:08 PM

Agree, r259.

by Anonymousreply 260August 27, 2018 9:11 PM

I love you Chris, but the shoes here....scary and not good. He's really trying but he looks better just being sloppy and a jock in sneakers or flip flops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 27, 2018 9:14 PM

There are a few Redditors who think Shannan was hot.

by Anonymousreply 262August 27, 2018 9:17 PM

Missed this event. Call Heather (bottom left) for Thrive beauty secrets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263August 27, 2018 9:18 PM

R261 Shan’annabanana probably bought him those shoes!

by Anonymousreply 264August 27, 2018 9:18 PM

Those are two of the fakest smiles I've ever seen. They look like they're both saying "I fucking hate you" through their teeth. R261

by Anonymousreply 265August 27, 2018 9:19 PM

R263 "Missy Kremp". More fabulous drag names.

by Anonymousreply 266August 27, 2018 9:20 PM

R263 you made me LOL.

I was about to come here and comment that there’s not one Thrive person who I’d want to emulate.

by Anonymousreply 267August 27, 2018 9:21 PM

[232] there's a pic of Chrissy w one of the girls on his shoulders ( I think is Celeste ) and he looks to be easily 50+ pounds than current. his nose also looks different but may be the angle

by Anonymousreply 268August 27, 2018 9:21 PM

R232, and there’s one where he’s reclining on the floor with one of the babies and he looks like a beached whale.

He was hefty, but one of those temporarily fat people whose face stayed sort of normal.

by Anonymousreply 269August 27, 2018 9:23 PM

R232 He just got skinny, tan and more pumped. No nose job.

by Anonymousreply 270August 27, 2018 9:23 PM

[R6] #destinationfuneral is one of the funniest things to come out of these threads.

by Anonymousreply 271August 27, 2018 9:24 PM

Why do the Watts kids remind me of Teresa Giudice's circa 2010???

by Anonymousreply 272August 27, 2018 9:27 PM

R271 There are people on the Facebook group who are jonesing to go to the funeral, and are bummed they have to settle for the "live stream".

by Anonymousreply 273August 27, 2018 9:29 PM

R263 Missy Krempp is pumped. Watch out for her.

by Anonymousreply 274August 27, 2018 9:31 PM

Heather @ r263 looks like nothing but trouble.

by Anonymousreply 275August 27, 2018 9:33 PM

Frau drinkie-poos for the livestream funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 27, 2018 9:34 PM

You just know some Thrive Frauen will have watching parties for the service. If you scream and wail alone at home, did you really scream and wail?

by Anonymousreply 277August 27, 2018 9:34 PM

Of course they will baby. Open casket, sweetie. Hot oil is a preservative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278August 27, 2018 9:36 PM

When is the service? My schedule is so crammed with people dropping like flies, but I might be able to swing by to do a number or two for poor Shannen Doherty. She was my kind of girl. That cancer is a bitch aint it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279August 27, 2018 9:38 PM

Yummy! Hadn't seen this one before. Let me at those hunky Man Tities! But jeez, Thrive patches on the beach? Does it ever stop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280August 27, 2018 9:42 PM

Oh my Lord is titties are EVERYTHING!!

by Anonymousreply 281August 27, 2018 9:44 PM

I still think Kodi was the side piece.

by Anonymousreply 282August 27, 2018 9:45 PM

Why could she not have moved her damn hands so I could see better?

The good news is, there are fresh shirtless shots still out there.

by Anonymousreply 283August 27, 2018 9:48 PM

The cold shoulder shirt, graphic leggings tucked into boots....

by Anonymousreply 284August 27, 2018 9:49 PM

Sometimes Shanann liked to top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285August 27, 2018 9:50 PM

she was obviously trying to hide those thunder thighs behind him.

by Anonymousreply 286August 27, 2018 9:50 PM

R282, Could be. I was thinking that he had some gossip to report to the police.

There was a comment I read that said something about Chris keeping bad company at the house while Shazam was away. For some reason I think the commenter was dismissed as a liar (can’t recall) but it seems plausible. I wonder what the neighbors saw. Those McMansions are so close together with no trees, you know they hear every fart.

by Anonymousreply 287August 27, 2018 9:50 PM

Chris looks SO HOT at R280!!!!!! WOW!!!!

Will his gay lover reveal more??!!!

by Anonymousreply 288August 27, 2018 9:50 PM

R285 I am usually not into stocky bear types but I’d hit it with those 50 extra pounds and love handles.

by Anonymousreply 289August 27, 2018 9:51 PM

I didn't read the other threads, or all of this thread what's the Frau facebook drama?

by Anonymousreply 290August 27, 2018 9:51 PM

R5, now that's just odd and bizarre. Does the family of the victims know about this?

by Anonymousreply 291August 27, 2018 9:52 PM

R286 must be a woman, because that’s exactly what I noticed. Also, she does that 3/4 angle thing, with the “pretty feet” and hand on hip.

Yes, Shanann, we know all the tricks.

by Anonymousreply 292August 27, 2018 9:52 PM

R291 They organized it!

by Anonymousreply 293August 27, 2018 9:53 PM

Chris at R285 looks fucking hot! Now I get it!

by Anonymousreply 294August 27, 2018 9:53 PM

I LOVE the definite mustache that Chris has in R280 and R285!

SO fucking sexy!

by Anonymousreply 295August 27, 2018 9:54 PM

Imagine having that on top of you, grinding into you!

by Anonymousreply 296August 27, 2018 9:56 PM

R296 Shanann grinding into me on top? Don't ruin it for me. I'm going to vomit my Thrive shake again.

by Anonymousreply 297August 27, 2018 9:57 PM

Chris has horrible style and is one of those people that look SO much sexier without clothes. NAKED PICS PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 298August 27, 2018 10:06 PM

There was a thread on kitchen renovation not long ago and shanaynay's kitchen is a prime example of what we were making fun of. The cheap granite counter, busy backsplash..ugh r261. This woman's style was so damn bougie.

by Anonymousreply 299August 27, 2018 10:07 PM

R299 It's not even bougie. It's below bougie.

by Anonymousreply 300August 27, 2018 10:07 PM

It's not bougie, it's basic.

by Anonymousreply 301August 27, 2018 10:10 PM

Oh Chris, Gimme Gimme More Man Titie, Gimme Gimme More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302August 27, 2018 10:15 PM

[quote]If everyone sells some MLM product, who buys it? Are they all just selling to each other in a giant daisy chain?

I live in the heart of Amway and I have never bought one of their products. I have read that you can't even make money just selling, the only way to make money is to have a couple people sign up under you. A lot of people get in trouble with these MLM things because Lula Roe and they end up with too much stock, very very few are making decent money from it.

by Anonymousreply 303August 27, 2018 10:16 PM

R279 I would love it if Dionne sang "Deja Vu" and "Do You know the Way to San Jose" at the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 304August 27, 2018 10:20 PM

That whole house is a monument to modern-day cheapo construction, from the shitty carpeting to the tacky ugly kitchen and that postage stamp sized “lawn.” And they were in debt up to their eyeballs for that thing. No wonder Chris snapped.

by Anonymousreply 305August 27, 2018 10:20 PM

[quote]r277 You just know some Thrive Frauen will have watching parties for the service. If you scream and wail alone at home, did you really scream and wail?

Wait...we're not going to do that here??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306August 27, 2018 10:21 PM

Is that Trent Bolte post about being his lover for real?

by Anonymousreply 307August 27, 2018 10:22 PM

R306 Can we live stream commentary and fashion critiques of the ceremony?????

by Anonymousreply 308August 27, 2018 10:22 PM

Is Thrive basically like Landmark for fat people?

by Anonymousreply 309August 27, 2018 10:23 PM

As real as you want it to be, R307

by Anonymousreply 310August 27, 2018 10:24 PM

R309 I don't know but it doesn't work very well. Most of the sellers are HUGE.

by Anonymousreply 311August 27, 2018 10:24 PM

[quote]r291 [livestreamed funeral] now that's just odd and bizarre. Does the family of the victims know about this?

It is probably an option funeral director offers, now, for an additional fee.

Shan'ann's brother mentioned it in some texts, so it's something her family's requested.

by Anonymousreply 312August 27, 2018 10:27 PM

Is the next hurricane that hits the gulf going to be named Hurricane Shan'ann in her honor? What a disaster, no one will be able to spell it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 313August 27, 2018 10:30 PM

Seriously, to live in Frederick and work for Thrive do you have to spell your name in a totally bizarre way? Did her parents hate the child when she were born that much? "Let's make it sound like Shannon but spell it in a f#cked up way so she has to explain it the rest of her life." No wonder she bonded with Nickole. They lived through the same ordeal. And who names their child "Missy" (the VIP Thrive winner)? I'm amazed Chris isn't spelled Krys. I'm sure they were eating a Mama Celeste frozen pizza when they named Celeste. And Bella, more like Bela Lugosi.

by Anonymousreply 314August 27, 2018 10:36 PM

^Sorry typo...."WAS BORN" not "were". I do knows how to spells.

by Anonymousreply 315August 27, 2018 10:40 PM

I bet more DLers will be tuning into Shania's service than John McCain and Aretha's combined

by Anonymousreply 316August 27, 2018 10:46 PM

[quote]r314 Seriously, to live in Frederick and work for Thrive do you have to spell your name in a totally bizarre way? Did her parents hate the child when she were born that much?

I posted upthread that Shan'ann's middle name is spelled Cathryn [bold] : ( [/bold]

This did not prompt the combined outrage I feel it deserved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317August 27, 2018 10:47 PM

R317 Cathryn? That's krazy! Why not Yekaterina if they really want to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 318August 27, 2018 10:49 PM

R316 I'm going to have a viewing party with several intimate friends for he funeral at hime. I'll make some of Shan'ann's favorite's from her videos for appetizers and small plates. But it has to be authentic from her videos. Prime rib with rubbing from Costco (gag), pumpkin spice cheesecake cookies (yes Shan'ann made those too), Chris's favorite red velvet cake, some Thrive Café to drink with chopped up Thrive Pro protein bars in assorted flavors (Chris said he liked the lemon meringue flavor) after dinner.

by Anonymousreply 319August 27, 2018 10:56 PM

R319, I think it would be really sweet if you paid tribute with some *Italian* tapas. A sophisticated touch that would class it up a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320August 27, 2018 11:04 PM

R318 Shan’annabananarama liked Cathryn so much she gave Celeste that middle name as well.

by Anonymousreply 321August 27, 2018 11:05 PM

And some of... whatever this is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 27, 2018 11:07 PM

R320 Eyetalian Tapas? That's so multi cultural of her! Italian with a Spanish accent! And thick watermelon slices are so very Italian. So are table water crackers. Gorgeous! Thank you for this suggestion! Grazie, I mean gracias, I guess. Italian tapas. So unique!

by Anonymousreply 323August 27, 2018 11:07 PM

I like this pic of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324August 27, 2018 11:08 PM

R322 What is that? Thrive boost powder "au beurre" ? With capers? Peas? Chives? Thrive bits? No wonder Chris went loco if he had to eat that.

by Anonymousreply 325August 27, 2018 11:10 PM

I can’t even think of a clever thing to say about this.

Imagine your spouse having this much... contempt for you. You try to do SOMEthing right, you make an honest mistake, and hundreds of people know all about it.

SMDH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326August 27, 2018 11:14 PM

R320 For God sakes, the woman is part polish (maiden name is Rzucek). Have a nice big juicy Polska kielbasa sausage,

by Anonymousreply 327August 27, 2018 11:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328August 27, 2018 11:16 PM

Shan’annalama got this hot guy on thrive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329August 27, 2018 11:17 PM

R328 Big Daddy =P

by Anonymousreply 330August 27, 2018 11:17 PM

R326 She's so mean.

by Anonymousreply 331August 27, 2018 11:18 PM

I wonder if he was going upstairs to fuck one of his sidehoes..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 27, 2018 11:19 PM

^was

by Anonymousreply 333August 27, 2018 11:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334August 27, 2018 11:23 PM

I need more titty pics!

by Anonymousreply 335August 27, 2018 11:23 PM

R332 I know the deal , text the wife and ask how much longer until she is home and then say u are vacumming/cleaning so she wont call and bother .....while you pound your ho.

by Anonymousreply 336August 27, 2018 11:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337August 27, 2018 11:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338August 27, 2018 11:26 PM

I love and accept that Chris is a big, kind of oafish stud and doesn't seem to care about much but football, eating, screwing and rock music. But Shan'ann was such a wannabe, she tried way too hard to be über frau and fails. I think the 4 bedroom house and trying so hard to be middle class with everything was all her idea. Chris was probably attracted to her by the house in NC she had in the first place. She was little Ms OCD.

by Anonymousreply 339August 27, 2018 11:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340August 27, 2018 11:27 PM

For all of your Private Time With Chris Watts needs!

Updated daily!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341August 27, 2018 11:28 PM

R335 Honey, mama is looking but those are all the title pics I could find for now. Keep it in your pants for now, we'll find some more.

by Anonymousreply 342August 27, 2018 11:29 PM

Now moobs are hot? What kind of fresh hell trolls are posting in here?

by Anonymousreply 343August 27, 2018 11:30 PM

^Man Titie fans. These aren't moobs. They are too toned to be moobs.

by Anonymousreply 344August 27, 2018 11:31 PM

r344, check for cataracts. r337's pic is absolutely gyno.

by Anonymousreply 345August 27, 2018 11:33 PM

I like moobs and man tittys on the right guy, fuck yall!!

by Anonymousreply 346August 27, 2018 11:33 PM

R345 What's a little prolactin between friends?

by Anonymousreply 347August 27, 2018 11:35 PM

r346 = straight

by Anonymousreply 348August 27, 2018 11:37 PM

Lol at the Italian tapas.

by Anonymousreply 349August 27, 2018 11:38 PM

R345 that is just fat, not breast tissue. He lost the weight once he decided he was going to divorce her. That's why he started working out and trying to get fit, because she never wanted to have sex with him and so he decided he'd leave her eventually and make himself attractive to new mates. Guarantee you she was never "in the mood" for coitus.

by Anonymousreply 350August 27, 2018 11:41 PM

Given that post above about her passive aggressively social shaming him (it's the hash tags that make it bad) she seemed like a total control freak who probably ordered him about all day long when she was there.

by Anonymousreply 351August 27, 2018 11:42 PM

R350 Absolutely right. It was several months earlier, before Christopher lost all the "50 lbs".

by Anonymousreply 352August 27, 2018 11:43 PM

R351 yes yes yes and yes! She's alwyas barking orders in videos and saying how stupid or absent minded he is.

by Anonymousreply 353August 27, 2018 11:45 PM

r339, that’s why I’m saying she was angry at him for not being a lawyer like her ex.

by Anonymousreply 354August 27, 2018 11:46 PM

R326 Shan’annalanarana learned that while Chris doesn’t know how to cook pork, he knows how to kill it.

by Anonymousreply 355August 27, 2018 11:47 PM

Let's be real. If R326 found that photo on Chris' FB and it was a post complaining how Shanann had ruined the pork roast [italic]he[/italic] asked her to cook, DL would say he was justified in murdering her for being too dumb to cook meat correctly. She'll never win here... until the evidence proves he did it, and maybe not even then.

He's obviously a moron who can't cook a simple meal right and who [bold] dumped the bodies of his family at his jobsite and lied about it.[/bold] Remember?

by Anonymousreply 356August 27, 2018 11:48 PM

If only there were shelters for abused men, Hot Top Pop could have fled there : (

by Anonymousreply 357August 27, 2018 11:48 PM

R356 Of course he did ya nonce, it is just fun to tear his life apart. And Shan'ann was a cunt

by Anonymousreply 358August 27, 2018 11:53 PM

R350 Chris Thriving! 50lbs lighter..... 2XL to M.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359August 27, 2018 11:53 PM

I feel dirty for even suggesting that he might be attractive, given that he's a sociopath, but he looked kind of hunky in the photo on the left in R359's post.

by Anonymousreply 360August 27, 2018 11:56 PM

How did Shannabananas tacky ass ever land a lawyer? Did he buy her the house she owned in NC? Any clues as to what ex hubby looked like?

by Anonymousreply 361August 27, 2018 11:57 PM

[quote]R356 She'll never win here... until the evidence proves he did it, and maybe not even then.

But some things are not forgivable. Being unable to hold your man is not forgivable. It is the one unforgivable thing, in my opinion, and the one thing of which I have never, never been guilty.

by Anonymousreply 362August 27, 2018 11:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363August 28, 2018 12:01 AM

I wonder if Hot Top Pop will be discovered by a modeling agency, like that guy with the beautiful mugshot some years ago?

by Anonymousreply 364August 28, 2018 12:03 AM

Lol good parody post r362

by Anonymousreply 365August 28, 2018 12:03 AM

R361, Shanann says in this video (it’s 30 minutes of her frauing) that she wanted a house and she worked her tail off to build a house at age 25. Says she lost friends because she was working so much, toward her goal of being a homeowner.

I really want to know what her job was, that she was able to buy/build a house BY HERSELF at age 25. No one has an answer for that. If she really did, I’m impressed. I don’t know anyone who’s done that.

But in CO she was working a call center on nights and weekends. What was her skill set that she made enough to build a house at 25 but could only work a call center a few years later?

by Anonymousreply 366August 28, 2018 12:04 AM

We have to bring this question to the FB page!

by Anonymousreply 367August 28, 2018 12:06 AM

R366 The rumour was she was pole dancing, but that was proven to be false 3 or 4 threads ago

by Anonymousreply 368August 28, 2018 12:08 AM

yasss r363 he is pinging big time in that one gurl

by Anonymousreply 369August 28, 2018 12:11 AM

Damn r359! Can you imagine hitting that phat ass from the back?!

by Anonymousreply 370August 28, 2018 12:12 AM

If Shan-ann has kept him fat, she might still be alive.

by Anonymousreply 371August 28, 2018 12:20 AM

R362 Oh Blanche, and then the searchlight which had been turned on the world was turned off again and never for one moment since has there been any light that's stronger than this....kitchen candle.

by Anonymousreply 372August 28, 2018 12:26 AM

^RIP Queen of the Thrive Frau

by Anonymousreply 373August 28, 2018 12:29 AM

R370 Damn, that gurl is thick.

by Anonymousreply 374August 28, 2018 12:32 AM

R372 I don’t want realism...I want Hot Top Pop ! !

by Anonymousreply 375August 28, 2018 12:40 AM

After looking through her ghastly facebook, I have to question if Shannanananana'aaann did indeed have lupus. I say this, because most people who do have it, go out of their way to avoid triggering a flare. One such trigger is UV light. Yet we have her in many pictures exposed out in sun. Stress is another one. Yet we know she was up and on the go, over her head in debt, and knocked up. Speaking of knocked up, when one is pregnant with lupus, its considered a high risk pregnancy. She didnt seem to be "high risk" gallivanting to parts unknown for business meetings.

Were the satanic thrive patches so powerful they gave her super human strength? Were the "black label" patches known as "the angel of meth" to insiders due to their "pepping properties" giving her the power to THRIVE? Lupus can take along time to be diagnosed with. Much like fibromyalgia , a lot of the time there are no outward symptoms other than the butterfly rash, but to be fair not everyone gets that. I call bullshit on that. She was trying to out do the fibro fraus with her "lupus"

by Anonymousreply 376August 28, 2018 12:43 AM

R375 Oh Nicole....on the contrary, I saw him at his best! What such a man has to offer is animal force and he gave a wonderful exhibition of that! But the only way to live with such a man is to – go to bed with him! And that’s your job – not mine! - Shan'ann Du Bois

by Anonymousreply 377August 28, 2018 12:47 AM

R337 It, uh, it looks like my twat has exploded. You certainly did a fast and thorough job of it.

by Anonymousreply 378August 28, 2018 1:04 AM

Oops, for R377

Not R337

by Anonymousreply 379August 28, 2018 1:05 AM

No fat tities here, just a lean, mean, sex machine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380August 28, 2018 1:08 AM

R376 I’m also wondering about the lupus. Even today there is People article with quotes from her (FB?) about how she was told that because of it she “couldn’t” have children. Not the case. It used to be in the 70’s they would tell you that you “shouldn’t”....but you certainly could!! Big difference.

Most lupus pregnancies today turn out fine, but you are correct there are increased risks for mother and baby, thus they are considered high-risk.

In so far as her activity level, I had an acquaintance diagnosed with lupus and it was all she could do to keep her 9-5 office job. After several episodes, stretches of calling in sick and medical leave she finally resigned. And it was the right thing to do - I saw her at work toward the end of her tenure and she was clearly not feeling at all well. Granted, there is a spectrum of disease for most diagnoses so maybe SW wasn’t as impacted?

by Anonymousreply 381August 28, 2018 1:22 AM

R376, great observation! I think she was a variation on Bunnika. Shanann had a lot of energy and ambition (credit where it’s due), though.

It has been floated (and shot down immediately with great umbrage) that Shanann might have had a touch of the Munchhausen’s. Are there degrees? If there are, I’d say she had a mild case. Those kids had an awful lot of health problems.

And I agree that people who actually have lupus stay the hell away from the sun. They take immunosuppressants. They don’t fly all over creation when pregnant, but would stay near their high-risk specialists.

Lupus, like fibromyalgia, has a loophole-Ishly vague set of diagnostic criteria. Pardon me for being a teensy bit skeptical of a lupus sufferer hanging out on beaches and rooftop pool decks.

by Anonymousreply 382August 28, 2018 1:28 AM

Do you think Tot Pop gets more fan mail from females or males? I’m guessing 50/50.

by Anonymousreply 383August 28, 2018 1:28 AM

R280, His feet are definitely on the small side.

by Anonymousreply 384August 28, 2018 1:34 AM

[quote]R382 Lupus, like fibromyalgia, has a loophole-Ishly vague set of diagnostic criteria. Pardon me for being a teensy bit skeptical of a lupus sufferer hanging out on beaches and rooftop pool decks.

A lot of housewives claim they have lupus, as an excuse for not doing anal.

#FACT

by Anonymousreply 385August 28, 2018 1:34 AM

This is from a “Team Relentless” album. Note the Thrive sticker on her neck brace. Is there anything more frauey?

By my count, per her FB albums, she traveled for Thrive “business” eight times in from Feb 2017 until now. With two very young children... where? With Dad or babysitters or her dad. Someone who wanted to be a SAHM and work from home didn’t seem to spend all that much time with them.

Listen, I get it. It’s hard to be a working mom. I was raised by one; probably most of us were. But she wasn’t meeting with producers or hammering out contracts in a working group. She was attending rallies and drinking margaritas by a pool.

No wonder Chris reportedly said “this has to stop”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386August 28, 2018 1:41 AM

R280, Each of her nails has different colored polish. Is she throwing Chris shade by cupping one of his moobs?

by Anonymousreply 387August 28, 2018 1:41 AM

I actually worked with woman (late 40s) that was diagnosed with Lupus. At 53 she died on the way to the emergency room via ambulance.

Lupus is no joke.

Nobody deserves to die the Shanann did. But, unless they release a doctors report that she had Lupus, Im guessing no, she didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 388August 28, 2018 1:45 AM

R388, my friend’s mother has it. She’s basically a cripple. My friend is an only child, guess why. You’re right; it’s NOT a joke.

by Anonymousreply 389August 28, 2018 1:52 AM

R366 Shan'ann might have been in an area where housing costs were lower.

by Anonymousreply 390August 28, 2018 2:07 AM

You're right, R181...we hadn't considered that; I'll bet that Sha'nann'an'a'nnna'na strangled herself after killing the girls. Chris just got rid of the bodies to try and save her Thrive reputation.

by Anonymousreply 391August 28, 2018 2:22 AM

Here’s the house. ALLEGEDLY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392August 28, 2018 2:28 AM

Can’t tell if this is the house she built with her own money when she was 25...

Here’s a link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393August 28, 2018 2:29 AM

One of yall hoes in NC be nice and go a lay wreath at Shania Twain's former residence that she built with her own coins!

by Anonymousreply 394August 28, 2018 2:31 AM

Here’s the link to Google Street view. It’s not my taste, but it’s a nice big house.

It’s a lot of house for a single woman! I wonder if she had roommates to help pay the mortgage? Did her lawyer ex live there with her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395August 28, 2018 2:32 AM

What did he do? He's pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 396August 28, 2018 2:33 AM

Where is Shanann's ex husband? Anyone know his name? Maybe, he could shed some light on witch Shanannn

by Anonymousreply 397August 28, 2018 2:34 AM

She did not buy that house by herself at 25 yrs old.

Must be the ex-hubby house

by Anonymousreply 398August 28, 2018 2:36 AM

Ugh copy cat attempt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399August 28, 2018 2:36 AM

R237 You just scared me straight!!!

by Anonymousreply 400August 28, 2018 2:36 AM

The copycat: Be honest, which one of you sluts would take him on? Sure, he needs a makeover, and a personal trainer. Do we have a THIVEmond in the rough (trade)?

by Anonymousreply 401August 28, 2018 2:43 AM

R398, well that’s what she explicitly said in her video. Detailed story about it. Said she worked her tail off to get it... I really cannot imagine how a 25 year old without a college degree listed on her LinkedIn made enough to buy that house. Her only work experience on LinkedIn was the call center at the hospital, starting in 2013. Even if she’d been a waitress or retail worker, why not list that?

Something fishy.

Do you think her ex-husband would have given her an entire house in the divorce settlement? Supposedly it was an amicable split and she remained friends with him and his new wife.

by Anonymousreply 402August 28, 2018 2:45 AM

Found listing pics from 2012. It's definitely her house -- the hideous decor gives it away. She was certifiable.

Such dire taste is unforgivable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403August 28, 2018 2:50 AM

R396, his name is Leonard King. He had nothing but nice things to say about her. Apparently married for a year.

If he’s a public defender, he’s not making a ton of money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 28, 2018 2:54 AM

Holy crap, r403. That’s bad. I’m confused because there are two different dining room sets (both fucking hideous).

Whatever. The black with “pops” of bright color accents are totally her.

by Anonymousreply 405August 28, 2018 2:58 AM

r320 You have to admire Shaz'am's mindful inclusiveness in adding Vermont Cheddar to her [italic] Antipasto Tapas [/italic] platter.

Thing Globally, Act Locally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406August 28, 2018 3:30 AM

R406 She's humble, her daring Italian-Spanish fusion goes beyond the typical Costco platter with her melange of nibbles, her own creation...but that's #justhowsheis #thriving

by Anonymousreply 407August 28, 2018 3:38 AM

R403 I bet Chris liked the house when he saw it. My girl's an heiress! Might sit a spell, put my feet up, why she's a right good little homemaker!

by Anonymousreply 408August 28, 2018 3:41 AM

typo girls

by Anonymousreply 409August 28, 2018 3:41 AM

[quote]Lupus is no joke

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 410August 28, 2018 3:49 AM

I really relate to comparing Shan'ann to Bunnikka, real similarities

by Anonymousreply 411August 28, 2018 3:51 AM

Do you think our [bold] SHINE LIKE SHANANN [/bold] teeshirts will arrive in time for the livestream funeral?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412August 28, 2018 3:56 AM

This is supposedly the ex-husband. These FB sleuths are effing scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413August 28, 2018 3:59 AM

R411, I think Bunnika is a lot smarter. She didn’t misspell things and make grammatical mistakes. She is a thinker.

Shannan was a do-er.

Factitious for different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 414August 28, 2018 4:03 AM

[quote]r413 This is supposedly the ex-husband. These FB sleuths are effing scary.

If he and Chris will do some porn together, it could really sell! Very newsworthy, [italic]au currant,[/italic] and marketable.

Too bad Shaz'am isn't here to shill it.

by Anonymousreply 415August 28, 2018 4:05 AM

R413 Shan'ann had a type, chunky, wonder if she slimmed down Hubby #1

by Anonymousreply 416August 28, 2018 4:08 AM

Okay r290 and others, new girl in the fb group and the first thing she said was this "It is shocking to me how many of you have such poor grammar. If you’re going to try to sound intelligent about a theory or speculation, at least put some effort into proofreading your posts or have someone do it for you that knows the difference between “seen” and “saw”. God damn it!" Is she right? Yes, but that's still cunty for a first post and they all argue for a while. Also, Shanann's parents are selling some fugly shirt that says "Shine for Shanann!" and this happened: "I shared the link, thinking people may be interested in wearing one of the Beautiful shirts and supporting a children’s hospital. I was Immediately attacked and two Women basically called Shanann’s Mother a piece of shit and said she was trying to Capitalize on the loss of the girls."

and yeah, it seems that way.

by Anonymousreply 417August 28, 2018 4:22 AM

R222 You're brilliant <3 You summed up my feelings in a nutshell. So much humiliation of Chris and the children are used for sympathy and to make her look more like supermom.

by Anonymousreply 418August 28, 2018 4:23 AM

OMG....on the FB page, someone mentions seeing something that mentioned Shan'ann had been in a suicide support group, and someone else said maybe she was there supporting a friend.

Another person posts:

[quote]It might of been for anything. I also know someone who is in those groups and promoting Oils. To help! It could be anything.

I wonder if Shan'ann was stalking suicide groups, patches in hand.

by Anonymousreply 419August 28, 2018 4:23 AM

^Sorry I mean R227 - You're brilliant <3 You summed up my feelings in a nutshell. So much humiliation of Chris and the children are used for sympathy and to make her look more like supermom.

by Anonymousreply 420August 28, 2018 4:24 AM

R417 T shirt should read THRIVE FOR SHAN'ANN

by Anonymousreply 421August 28, 2018 4:25 AM

[quote]r417 Also, Shanann's parents are selling some fugly shirt that says "Shine for Shanan!

It's SHINE [bold]LIKE[/bold] SHANANN, not "Shine For Shannan."

Because she is a star, and shinier than us.

by Anonymousreply 422August 28, 2018 4:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423August 28, 2018 4:33 AM

Chris Elliott's creepy daughter Bridey would be a good candidate to play Shazam in the Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 424August 28, 2018 4:36 AM

It's all so sad. I think IMO Chris wanted out of the whole Thrive, vision board, frenetic controlling wife, MLM, unreal expectations, keeping up with the neighbors lie. But the out looked pretty bleak, too. And he snapped.

by Anonymousreply 425August 28, 2018 4:39 AM

[bold] Teeshirts here...Everybody get yer teeshirts... [/bold]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote]SHINE LIKE SHANANN SHIRTS sizes 2T-5X

[quote]$12 for each. / If you require shipping: (we are located in Southern Pines, NC) / 1-3 shirts = $4 each / 4-6 shirts = $14 in a flat rate box

[quote]Per Shanann's mom, Sandi Onorati, we will be using this image for the back of a shirt to help raise money for Shanann’s charities (St. Jude's Children's Hospital, Denver Center for Missing Children, and Lupus Foundation- NC Chapter.)

[quote]White unisex T-shirt, #ShineLikeShanann on front chest, and this image with the “In memory of Shanann, Celeste, Bella, & Nico” under the ribbon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426August 28, 2018 4:44 AM

For all who fail to notice the forehead anomaly, please closely examine pics @ R332/R333. The angle of the shot makes it perfectly visible.

by Anonymousreply 427August 28, 2018 4:44 AM

"Stephanie, who ever once said we were trying to sound intelligent? We are all grieving over this senseless slaughter of 4 innocent victims. I went to a little girls birthday party yesterday and all I could think of when I "seen" those little girls, is how much the Watts children would probably have loved the Unicorn/swim party. So forgive me and anyone else on this page that may not use correct grammar 100% of the time. You might need to check that anger issue you have going on... and last I checked, it is a sin to take God's name in vain...I'm done :)"

by Anonymousreply 428August 28, 2018 4:45 AM

[quote]r427 For all who fail to notice the forehead anomaly, please closely examine pics @ [R332]/[R333]. The angle of the shot makes it perfectly visible.

You don't fuck the forehead.

by Anonymousreply 429August 28, 2018 4:47 AM

Christopher Watts #360519 Weld County Jail 2110 O St Greeley, CO 80631

by Anonymousreply 430August 28, 2018 4:47 AM

oh boy....here goes....

[italic]Remember all letters sprayed with perfume are returned to sender, unopened!

by Anonymousreply 431August 28, 2018 4:48 AM

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 432August 28, 2018 5:01 AM

R431 what about letters sprayed with cum?

by Anonymousreply 433August 28, 2018 5:05 AM

I think those are fine...they're basically unavoidable.

by Anonymousreply 434August 28, 2018 5:06 AM

If Chris were allowed bail, would ABC sign him for the next DWTS? Could he dance with an ankle bracelet?

by Anonymousreply 435August 28, 2018 5:08 AM

R435 dwts? No he needs to be the next Bachelor!

by Anonymousreply 436August 28, 2018 5:12 AM

Whatever career move he makes, he better do it fast, while he's still thin.

Perhaps THE BACHELOR?

by Anonymousreply 437August 28, 2018 5:13 AM

r436 Jinx!

by Anonymousreply 438August 28, 2018 5:14 AM

R438 American Crime or Snapped

by Anonymousreply 439August 28, 2018 5:16 AM

I'm not convinced this STUD wasn't having an affair with a MALE co-worker....Odd how the police never stated the GENDER of the co-worker he as having an affair with. Chris Watts is SUPER SEXY..

by Anonymousreply 440August 28, 2018 5:17 AM

R440 A man with big lips has claimed he is the side piece

by Anonymousreply 441August 28, 2018 5:33 AM

[quote]r440 Chris Watts is SUPER SEXY..

[italic]He's like a Sexual Hurrican blown thu town

The gays n' the straights, they all cum 'round

He's a thrivin' an' a jivin' , an' always pile drivin',

SHAZ'AM! SHAZ'AM! NOW DICK'A ME DOWN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442August 28, 2018 5:35 AM

^^ Anyone who wants to invest in the stage musical !FAILURE TO THRIVE!, let me know.

by Anonymousreply 443August 28, 2018 5:52 AM

R443 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Thriving'.

by Anonymousreply 444August 28, 2018 5:54 AM

And such small portions too R325.

by Anonymousreply 445August 28, 2018 6:13 AM

I wonder how much spent each month alone on those Thrive products.

by Anonymousreply 446August 28, 2018 10:54 AM

Watts looks like a pleasing BOTTOM who likes to be vocal to rough SIRS topping him....

by Anonymousreply 447August 28, 2018 11:16 AM

Were Shan'anna's parents huge fans of this show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448August 28, 2018 11:34 AM

Chris before he lost all the weight. Still sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449August 28, 2018 11:42 AM

Frankie Rzucek, Shan'ann's brother, has reported on Facebook that Dieter is safe at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450August 28, 2018 11:48 AM

Has Trent's account of his homosexualist past been verified?

by Anonymousreply 451August 28, 2018 11:50 AM

Frankie (Shannan's brother) looks delish in this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452August 28, 2018 11:54 AM

LipSense, Le-Vel and Lularoe are fundraising an event at "Outback Steakhouse". They are sponsoring "Give Back Night" where they set up donations to honor Shanann, Bella, Celeste and Nico. A whole 10% to 15% will go to help Shannan's family and go to Shan'ann's favorite charities. I assume the rest is for the MLMs and the food. See y' all there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453August 28, 2018 12:03 PM

Troutpout Sidepiece doubled down on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454August 28, 2018 12:07 PM

Part 2 of 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455August 28, 2018 12:08 PM

Part 3 of 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456August 28, 2018 12:10 PM

Is he in full makeup in that pic? I see our Chrissy had bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 457August 28, 2018 12:15 PM

R453, will your wear your “Thrive for Shazaam!” t-shirt?

All of these fundraisers, money flying every which way! People are raising money to give to the family. The family is raising money to give to “charity”. I guarantee there are 50 new 501(c)(3)s open in the last two weeks, to “honor” Shanann and the kids.

I’m a tight-fisted bitch, so no one is getting my money. Scammers, the lot of them. Yeah, even Shanann’s mom. The kids are barely cold and people with their hands out.

by Anonymousreply 458August 28, 2018 12:16 PM

R457, that has been demonstrated robustly.

by Anonymousreply 459August 28, 2018 12:16 PM

R548 But they be a' givin a whole 10% to charity! And you get the same premium items.

by Anonymousreply 460August 28, 2018 12:26 PM

Even the dogs are not safe from these homophone twisted names like Shanaan and Nickole......The Rzucek (Shanann's family) dog is names KLHOE. K L H O E. That poor dog.

by Anonymousreply 461August 28, 2018 12:30 PM

Trent Bolte has retracted his Tweets but not what he said about #ChrisWatts.... he says about what he said. Know what I'm sayin'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462August 28, 2018 12:37 PM

^His eyebrows are done much better than Shan'ann. I will give him credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 463August 28, 2018 12:39 PM

I wonder if Chris requested his drag look for their hookups.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464August 28, 2018 12:42 PM

Shan'ann's mama Sandi keeps posting photos of Chris with the fam when he had long hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465August 28, 2018 12:44 PM

Yaaas! Miss Sandi has got her THRIVE on too! You go on now, Shan'ann's ma and pa! Werk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466August 28, 2018 12:47 PM

Another beautiful piece of art, with Chris Watts (when he had long hair) descending on flowers to greet his daughters. And Shannaan is flexing as usual: "I'm creating a tiny human, what have YOU done today." Yaaaas. You tell it Miss Shanaan, super woman mama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467August 28, 2018 12:58 PM

Shan'ann's momma is batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 468August 28, 2018 1:06 PM

R467 Poor Bella is depicted as balding in the artwork.

by Anonymousreply 469August 28, 2018 1:13 PM

So the mom is a batshit crazy Jesus freak who is tackily trying to profit off her daughter's death? And hasn't Chris snapping after taking all those non-regulated Thrive products taught her anything? Why sell that stuff, it's like saying "and you too could lose your whole family in an amphetamine rage, send money now!"

by Anonymousreply 470August 28, 2018 1:28 PM

R467 I'm more concerned about the depiction of sweet Bella's pattern hair loss in the artwork.

by Anonymousreply 471August 28, 2018 1:36 PM

Shannan be fake flossin' Fake ass jewelry, got a neck rash She always be fake ballin' Tax money that shit won't last She always be full of drama, always with the extra Shannan wake up, and she beggin' On the live vids, she be fake flexin' (why you lyin'?)

by Anonymousreply 472August 28, 2018 1:41 PM

How can anything be "in memory" of Nico when he hadn't been born?

by Anonymousreply 473August 28, 2018 1:57 PM

LIFE STARTS AT CONCEPTION!

by Anonymousreply 474August 28, 2018 1:58 PM

Yes the shoes are awful .

by Anonymousreply 475August 28, 2018 2:10 PM

I feel like r462 and r464 need their own thread. Or a thread about trainwrecks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476August 28, 2018 2:35 PM

Nichol Kessinger, where are you girl?

by Anonymousreply 477August 28, 2018 2:35 PM

R476 Edina could solve this mystery, stat!

by Anonymousreply 478August 28, 2018 2:39 PM

"This is how I TAPAS!" Using tapas as a verb? And she expected to live a long life after that?!

by Anonymousreply 479August 28, 2018 2:51 PM

Here's where sweet Chris is right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480August 28, 2018 2:56 PM

She tapas with Italian Tapas at that! Fusion! No mere antipasto here (Shannan was always pro pasta even with celiac children) so they are instead Tapas Italianas! Shanaan's mama is Italian, just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 481August 28, 2018 3:00 PM

Surely Chris is being kept in solitary for his own safety. And that way, he'll have more privacy when his overwhelming masculine aura starts corrupting the guards and they want to service him sexually.

by Anonymousreply 482August 28, 2018 3:07 PM

What does Rolanda Watts think about all this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483August 28, 2018 3:08 PM

Chris currently...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484August 28, 2018 3:17 PM

R49 That Shan! Clever. #ThisishowITapas Always trailblazing. Thrive Turbo Tapas were next.

by Anonymousreply 485August 28, 2018 3:35 PM

^ oopsie that was for R479

by Anonymousreply 486August 28, 2018 3:36 PM

Why would an Eyetalian mother give her daughter a white trash name like Shan'Ann?

by Anonymousreply 487August 28, 2018 4:33 PM

R487 Ain't Eyetalan, that's for sure! Fusion? Like her tapas.

by Anonymousreply 488August 28, 2018 4:43 PM

The red mark on Chris's neck in the infamous interview looks a lot like an acrylic nail scratch.... Here in close up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489August 28, 2018 4:45 PM

And here again... nail scatch from Shanann's long acrylic nails?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490August 28, 2018 4:48 PM

Or it could be a hickey from one of his many sexual partners.

by Anonymousreply 491August 28, 2018 4:58 PM

R491 Oooooh, that too. Maybe that caused the fight. Good call.

by Anonymousreply 492August 28, 2018 4:59 PM

R491

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493August 28, 2018 5:11 PM

Once the dust clears and the investigators have had a chance to do their thing, I'll be really curious to hear about how this all shook out. Was there something that made him snap or had he been thinking for a while that the family had to die? The whole thing just makes no sense to me. I doubt he'll ever be more forthcoming, either. At least if we can understand the timeline of what happened when, it might be a little more clear I'm assuming his phone records will tell us quite a bit, too.

by Anonymousreply 494August 28, 2018 5:14 PM

R462 knew that thing would be a crossdresser it’s probably the only way it gets decent masc dick like Chris!

by Anonymousreply 495August 28, 2018 5:19 PM

Just something I’m noticing in the various FB groups... people are becoming more willing to come out and point to some of the less savory things Shanann did. They were always very critical of Chris, of course. But I feel like the tide is turning a little. For example, there was a video of him singing and being goofy that she posted to FB with the hashtag #hesgoingtokillme. There were a few woo-woo comments from fraus that were all, oooh that’s eerie or sometimes the soul knows things in advance. The vast majority of the comments were complimentary saying what a good dad he was, how adorable it was to sing to his girls.

by Anonymousreply 496August 28, 2018 5:19 PM

Yes, r494. I’m cooling on this for now, but will be following, especially when the next court date happens.

by Anonymousreply 497August 28, 2018 5:21 PM

That Trent guy is fucking gross. I could see Chris getting down with a dude but not that one. Or maybe he would? He is a former fattie after all. I guess we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 498August 28, 2018 5:25 PM

Does ANYONE know what Shanann did for a living in NC that paid enough to build a huge house at age 25?

Am I the ONLY one who’s questioning that?

by Anonymousreply 499August 28, 2018 5:42 PM

Im sure she was spending husband #1s cash on it. Im sure like most frau she felt WORKED for it. She was his wife and DESERVED it.

by Anonymousreply 500August 28, 2018 5:49 PM

R499, I am wondering that also, and waiting for the DL and/or FB detectives to uncover the true story.

by Anonymousreply 501August 28, 2018 5:49 PM

[quote]That Trent guy is fucking gross. I could see Chris getting down with a dude but not that one. Or maybe he would? He is a former fattie after all. I guess we'll see.

Sometimes a straight man just wants a good blow job.

by Anonymousreply 502August 28, 2018 5:51 PM

Trent was obviously more feminine than Shannanarama.

by Anonymousreply 503August 28, 2018 6:06 PM

R500, he’s an assistant public defender. In 2013, his annual salary was $60k. He was 34 then.

His current house is rather modest. Not Shananna style.

by Anonymousreply 504August 28, 2018 6:16 PM

Imagine being one of Chris' side pieces. I'm assuming you just wanted a hot piece of ass on the down low. Then, all of a sudden, you read that he's a cold-blooded killer who took out his whole family and dumped their bodies under pretty horrific circumstances. And then you realize that the police have his phone and it's all going to come out. How would you even bring that up with your spouse/family/friends? "You know, funny you should mention that demented killer..."

by Anonymousreply 505August 28, 2018 6:38 PM

R505

Its far more discreet to just hire a hooker or the evening. I know he didnt have much money, but I am sure he could have found a discount one.

by Anonymousreply 506August 28, 2018 6:47 PM

^ FOR the evening

by Anonymousreply 507August 28, 2018 6:48 PM

Why would he have had to pay for a hooker when most of the U.S. population, male or female, would have been fucked by him for free?

by Anonymousreply 508August 28, 2018 6:50 PM

Still no dick pics but daaaaaamn those titties !

by Anonymousreply 509August 28, 2018 7:10 PM

Trent needs to cough up the TotPop dick pics or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 510August 28, 2018 7:24 PM

R490 or a bite mark!

by Anonymousreply 511August 28, 2018 7:45 PM

What is thead 7 gonna be? "Chris Watts the Tot Pop Volume 7 - Shannan and Kids in Heaven" ?

by Anonymousreply 512August 28, 2018 7:48 PM

Sex and the Single Murderer: 7 threads for all the lovers

by Anonymousreply 513August 28, 2018 8:00 PM

Oh dear, Thrive Drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514August 28, 2018 8:04 PM

The American practice of making a suspect wear an orange jump suit, the chains on the ankles, waist and wrists is quite disturbing, portraying the image of a guilty person. Notwithstanding this guy's confession, are not all people not innocent until proven guilty, so why not let them wear their own clothes, and to hell with the chains for the docile ones? A country predicated on the most extreme violence, right through your entire system of government.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515August 28, 2018 8:08 PM

"Shine Like Sha'Nann, Fuck Like TotPop! The Chris Watts Saga Volume 7"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516August 28, 2018 8:13 PM

[quote]The American practice of making a suspect wear an orange jump suit

What's so wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 517August 28, 2018 8:14 PM

^ Loves it!

by Anonymousreply 518August 28, 2018 8:14 PM

I'm done with this story.

The Datalounge Detective Squad has done some interesting work over the years, but in this case all you've got to offer is criticism of their awful lifestyle, and arguing over whether a sociopathic multiple murderer is hot.

Goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 519August 28, 2018 8:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520August 28, 2018 8:18 PM

For R335 Chris 50 pounds heavier, before THRIVE BLACK was introduced. I'd still do him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521August 28, 2018 8:19 PM

R519 has STATED HER BOUNDARIES!!

by Anonymousreply 522August 28, 2018 8:20 PM

Bye Gurl. See you at the baths, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 523August 28, 2018 8:21 PM

r515 They do wear their own clothes to court, oh smug one. The jumpsuit shit is pre trial and the jury never sees them and aren't even picked yet. When the actual trial starts, you can bet your ass his fat gut and tiny hands will be wearing a suit, a tacky one, I've no doubt, but a suit nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 524August 28, 2018 8:25 PM

^ I wish Chris could just wear a jock strap to court.

by Anonymousreply 525August 28, 2018 8:27 PM

R521 Oooo his tattoo on the left arm is a cobra, Sssssssss. So we know what he calls his tool.

by Anonymousreply 526August 28, 2018 8:29 PM

R519, there's no argument. Chris is hot.

by Anonymousreply 527August 28, 2018 8:31 PM

How much did he REALLY weigh at his peak? I'm thinking maybe in the 230 range

by Anonymousreply 528August 28, 2018 8:37 PM

He must have a big booty and huge heavy balls.

by Anonymousreply 529August 28, 2018 8:39 PM

I wonder if they used rhythm method or if Shanaan used birth control before? Probably not as she was knocked for about 1/2 the years of their marriage. I can't imagine Chris wearing a condom.

by Anonymousreply 530August 28, 2018 8:44 PM

Call center at Children’s Hospital ??

by Anonymousreply 531August 28, 2018 8:47 PM

The Phantom of the Opera is here. Chris, the Prince of Thrives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532August 28, 2018 8:48 PM

"This Is How I Tap Ass!": The Hot Tot Pop Saga, Volume 7

by Anonymousreply 533August 28, 2018 8:49 PM

R531 so she would just get abortions from a friend at the minute clinic there if she didn't want one?

by Anonymousreply 534August 28, 2018 8:49 PM

R533 I love it but "Chris Watts" or "Shanann" should also be included otherwise the Thread is too vague for newbies.

by Anonymousreply 535August 28, 2018 8:51 PM

Chris actually looked better after he married Shan’annaramalamalamakadingadadingadong But before the thrive patches. The hairy dad bod and little more fat in his face suits him.

by Anonymousreply 536August 28, 2018 8:51 PM

R524 The truth hurts, doesn't it? And jump suite pre-trial are fine with you and your justice system? Oh but you guys execute kids too, or certainly did until recently. Right up there with other beacons of light like Iran and Saudi Arabia. Go back to court, jump through the hoops and play the game. I hope you sleep well at night.

by Anonymousreply 537August 28, 2018 8:52 PM

The thread titles are pissing me off. They must be consistent and uniform, you heathens!!! It's enough to make one want to kill their wife and two children.

by Anonymousreply 538August 28, 2018 8:53 PM

R521 Mmmm! I'd eat my dinner off that belly.

by Anonymousreply 539August 28, 2018 8:54 PM

R537 It's awful but what can you do. Chris looks good in orange, at least. If you wear an orange V neck here the USA, people get nervous and think you escaped from the local prison.. In Holland, you just look patriotic. Nothing will change with Trump in office. But they should let him wear suit later on.

by Anonymousreply 540August 28, 2018 8:55 PM

Why didn't they just abort Nico and give one of the girls up for adoption? No one would have missed that horrible Bella. Single child family like China.

by Anonymousreply 541August 28, 2018 8:57 PM

Pop of the Tots - Chris Watts' Cagemeat vs Momma's Mussy - Volume 7

by Anonymousreply 542August 28, 2018 9:01 PM

Did you see the video on Shanann's page where Shanann asks Bella how many babies are in her belly and Bella says "5"! Then you can hear Chris in the background say "Whoa whoa whoa no no no no". It won't link properly but here is the video. It's one of the last ones under Videos, about 16 videos from the last one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543August 28, 2018 9:02 PM

Whoever makes the new page 7 and title don't forget to link, the last one didn't! I think it might be good to include Chris Watts and/or Shannan in the title. At least Chris <3

by Anonymousreply 544August 28, 2018 9:09 PM

Saw this on the crazy FB forums. Might this be brother of the MUA LPN who claims to have been fucking on Chris? Same last name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545August 28, 2018 9:11 PM

Volume 7: Waist Not, Watt Not.

by Anonymousreply 546August 28, 2018 9:11 PM

R545 I think the Boltes are fame whores and liars. It sounds really weird.

by Anonymousreply 547August 28, 2018 9:13 PM

I'm sure that "Sugar Lips", the Boltz guy is on this forum and the other ones too and supports the allegations wit posts. Until I see a photo or texts from Chris I'm not biting or mentioning him again. And I'm the one that posted his first Facebook post here that he made saying he was Chri's lover. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 548August 28, 2018 9:16 PM

This Trent guy. I hope he's telling the truth. Because now he's probably some sort of witness in the trial. OTOH if he's shamelessly fame whoring, he might get outed as a liar.

by Anonymousreply 549August 28, 2018 9:18 PM

I find it hard to fathom that with all of the people clamoring for Chris' sexual attention in Colorado, he would have chosen that hideous Bolte creature. He's obviously a liar. He knows the authorities aren't going to come out and say "We've never heard of this guy."

I remember some drag queen claimed to have fucked Scott peterson in the Peterson family home, after which Scott just pushed him out the door without a ride home. Sure, like a real drag queen wouldn't have raised holy hell. But if the Enquirere printed it, must be true!

by Anonymousreply 550August 28, 2018 9:19 PM

Bolte is probably doing the same thing Luka Magnotta did, lurking and posting on forums as other people mentioning him to stir up interest. Show me the pix if it's true.

by Anonymousreply 551August 28, 2018 9:20 PM

Yeah, the Boltes seem very attention-whory.

And would he be all open and telling his brother about his gay exploits? Would any of you? Do you have that kind of relationship?

I know, I’m waiting for the receipts. It’s a little diversion until the next thing.

by Anonymousreply 552August 28, 2018 9:20 PM

R549 Bolte can't be a witness unless there is evidence. It's all bullsh^t. He's a desperate drag queen living in the suburbs selling makeup for an MLM or something.

by Anonymousreply 553August 28, 2018 9:23 PM

The WildLicious Frosted Wild! Very Pop Tot: The Chris Watts Saga, Volume 7.

by Anonymousreply 554August 28, 2018 9:24 PM

I'm sure the brother and him are the same person. They write in the same fashion with long descriptive paragraphs. Anyway, I'd rather find more Chris titie pics. More fun.

by Anonymousreply 555August 28, 2018 9:25 PM

[quote]This Trent guy. I hope he's telling the truth. Because now he's probably some sort of witness in the trial. OTOH if he's shamelessly fame whoring, he might get outed as a liar.

Can't that Trent guy get into legal trouble saying these things if they're false? Especially during an investigation?

by Anonymousreply 556August 28, 2018 9:39 PM

Continued:

The police will want to know if he's killed before, if he acted alone etc. Muddying the waters with false stories about stalking doesn't sound like a smart thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 557August 28, 2018 9:42 PM

I want bitty!

by Anonymousreply 558August 28, 2018 9:45 PM

The authorities will follow any line of inquiry in their investigation that looks promising and ignore those that don't. In a case like this, lots of loonies come out of the woodwork. The police certainly aren't going to waste time addressing any of them unless there is some corroborating evidence.

by Anonymousreply 559August 28, 2018 9:45 PM

He photographs well from the front, but his profile is rather unfortunate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560August 28, 2018 9:50 PM

Bless you R560. I almost choked on my beverage. That is an accurate representation of Chris's profile.

by Anonymousreply 561August 28, 2018 9:55 PM

Bolte is hideous, I refuse to believe Chrissy had intercourse with the Trinity the Tuck Taylor looking mother fucker

Shan'anns' hot brother needs to insert his penis in my anus lots, he is dreamy

by Anonymousreply 562August 28, 2018 9:57 PM

As somebody who has succumbed to the lures of femmes in the past, they can be fun, and they are persistent until they get what they want. But the crazy quotient is high. A guy I fucked 3X still texts me 2 years later.

by Anonymousreply 563August 28, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote] Why would he have had to pay for a hooker when most of the U.S. population, male or female, would have been fucked by him for free?

He's somewhat above average but, if you live in a large-ish city, if you passed him in the street, you'd be bound to see a hotter guy somewhere along the next couple of blocks. Though, in small town Colorado, I'm sure he was/is considered a super-hot piece.

by Anonymousreply 564August 28, 2018 10:02 PM

^ Jaded queen who hangs out at the local gay bar drinking martinis and chatting all day

by Anonymousreply 565August 28, 2018 10:05 PM

I'm sorry that you live in some Midwestern two-horse town, R565, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 566August 28, 2018 10:07 PM

i'm surprised that all of you who find him hot would fuck a guy that lives in flyoverstan

by Anonymousreply 567August 28, 2018 10:08 PM

gurl bye, ALL of you whores would suck his dick from the back if you had the chance.

NEXT CASE!!!

by Anonymousreply 568August 28, 2018 10:10 PM

[quote]r466 Yaaas! Miss Sandi has got her THRIVE on too! You go on now, Shan'ann's ma and pa! Werk.

Maybe she will give a testimonial that THRIVE is the only thing that got her through this difficult time.

by Anonymousreply 569August 28, 2018 10:12 PM

R569 Mother seems mental as fuck

by Anonymousreply 570August 28, 2018 10:16 PM

Some of you don't seem to understand why Datalounge exists.

by Anonymousreply 571August 28, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote]r519 I'm done with this story. The Datalounge Detective Squad has done some interesting work over the years, but in this case all you've got to offer is criticism of their awful lifestyle, and arguing over whether a sociopathic multiple murderer is hot. Goodbye.

DataLounge is not an airport.

You do not need to announce your departure.

by Anonymousreply 572August 28, 2018 10:26 PM

[quote]r524 When the actual trial starts, you can bet your ass his fat gut and tiny hands will be wearing a suit, a tacky one, I've no doubt, but a suit nonetheless.

This man has done NOTHING to you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573August 28, 2018 10:32 PM

[quote]r540 It's awful but what can you do. Chris looks good in orange, at least.

Well, Our Chris looks good in everything.

by Anonymousreply 574August 28, 2018 10:35 PM

[quote]r563 As somebody who has succumbed to the lures of femmes in the past, they can be fun, and they are persistent until they get what they want. But the crazy quotient is high. A guy I fucked 3X still texts me 2 years later.

I am so sorry this happened to you.

I am driving in the general direction of your IP address in order to provide consolation, but need specific address.

#THRIVE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575August 28, 2018 10:53 PM

Chris Watts is so HOT---I can't imagine PEOPLE MAGAZINE not giving him his due during their next SEXIEST MAN ALIVE issue..;He looks like a good kisser too.

by Anonymousreply 576August 28, 2018 11:32 PM

How about, "Part 7: Watts Love Got To Do With It"

by Anonymousreply 577August 28, 2018 11:46 PM

r537 what a strange little person you are. I sleep just fine, I find keeping my conscience clear of murders does wonders for that.

by Anonymousreply 578August 28, 2018 11:53 PM

^the winner

by Anonymousreply 579August 28, 2018 11:57 PM

R572, I recognized that line and have appropriated it for myself, too!

by Anonymousreply 580August 29, 2018 12:11 AM

[quote]R537 ...jump suits pre-trial are fine with you and your justice system?

It probably has to do with how they do institutional laundry, as well. They don’t have time to sort and launder everyone’s individual items, and the accused just arrives with one set of clothes, anyway. Plus uniforms are easier to search if need be (do they even have pockets?), and you might not even want to be AROUND the clothes some arrested people arrive in....lice, crabs, scabies etc.

Prison uniforms can be all washed together, then just handed out as small, medium, or large to the general population.

THIS PLACE ISN’T A HOTEL, YOU KNOW!

by Anonymousreply 581August 29, 2018 12:29 AM

HLN .....BREAKING: A man, who claims to be a FORMER LOVER of Chris Watts, is speaking out on the accused killer's past in an exclusive interview

by Anonymousreply 582August 29, 2018 12:31 AM

Is it the Big Lipped Monster, from above?

by Anonymousreply 583August 29, 2018 12:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584August 29, 2018 12:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585August 29, 2018 12:42 AM

r583 they intervewed him over the phone, no video of him

by Anonymousreply 586August 29, 2018 12:43 AM

[quote] Is it the Big Lipped Monster, from above?

Of course.

by Anonymousreply 587August 29, 2018 12:46 AM

Sorry for the double post/link at r584 + r585

My little paws were virtually SHAKING!

by Anonymousreply 588August 29, 2018 12:47 AM

This guy is saying virtually the same thing as the big-lipped wonder, so it seems likely it's him. Wonder if there's any truth to it?

by Anonymousreply 589August 29, 2018 12:47 AM

I'm R584. YOU are R585.

We posted at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 590August 29, 2018 12:48 AM

Interestingly, it’s not illegal to lie to the press, or even the cops, under some circumstances. You’re not under oath.

by Anonymousreply 591August 29, 2018 12:49 AM

R590 We can solve this case TOGETHER!

Let’s look for office space.

by Anonymousreply 592August 29, 2018 12:50 AM

So the next one is Thrive: Part 7, Shine like Shan'ann in Heaven?

by Anonymousreply 593August 29, 2018 12:52 AM

I am nonstop filling up my imgur folder with as many sexy Chris Watts photos as possible!

I've noticed that my scene caps I made last week from one of his videos are making the rounds of the world.

I shoulda watermarked them - I'd be famous!

NO, R593. It MUST have Chris' name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594August 29, 2018 12:53 AM

what does this even mean, from Lippy Trent I guess: " “I asked him to make sure he’s not bisexual cause he had two children. He told me he didn’t know. At that moment he was attracted to me as a male.”

by Anonymousreply 595August 29, 2018 12:54 AM

Miss Chrissy must be fuming at this new dirt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596August 29, 2018 12:55 AM

If it's that big lipped freak, no way anyone would want to have sex with that. RadarOnline has no standards so no surprise they interviewed the lying POS.

by Anonymousreply 597August 29, 2018 12:58 AM

How could he two-time me with that freak!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598August 29, 2018 1:00 AM

Next thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599August 29, 2018 1:03 AM

Fin

by Anonymousreply 600August 29, 2018 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!