Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beautiful Boy Film (continued)

Let's continue the discussion here of the film and DL fav Timmy C.

Link to original thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 605September 14, 2018 2:49 AM

I suck beautiful Italian cocks. This is for that retarder who closed the previous thread.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2018 3:58 PM

You're going to ruin another thread? I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2018 4:11 PM

R2 No, stay! Por favor, no te vayes. I’ll be good.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2018 4:18 PM

I think you guys make valid points but you need to get over each other's throats. I mean Tim could die tomorrow, let's enjoy what we have before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2018 4:18 PM

Asswipe The Cunt will not allow enjoyment of Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2018 4:20 PM

[quote]DL fav Timmy C.

Only among the pedo contingent.

The rest of us, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2018 4:20 PM

R6 please eat the shit that comes out of my ass, then smear it on yourself and walk in front of the first bus or subway you see.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2018 4:21 PM

Hugs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2018 4:21 PM

Tim O'Tay is Twen T'Two.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2018 4:22 PM

R5 Enjoy him with moderation otherwise he’s gonna collapse. Kisses!

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2018 4:22 PM

Model?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2018 4:24 PM

Did anyone see the last comment on the previous thread from a body language expert? Gave me a good chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2018 4:25 PM

The body language expert is the same guy who thought Tim was going out with Selena....so.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2018 4:26 PM

Of course they fucked. 100% str8 men don’t really show their infatuation toward each other like that.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2018 4:28 PM

[quote]I'm a body language expert. Yes, we do exist. lol My friend asked me to watch videos with Armie & Timmy including interviews and of them together at events. I had no preconceived notions beforehand. I ended up watching tons of videos of them together. I could tell almost right away from their body language that they're physically attracted to each other and have most likely slept together. I've been trained to notice gestures and signs, movements and reactions that most people would miss. All of the things people do without even realizing it I notice. So for those of you who think there is (or was) something between them, no, it's not all in your head. It's true.

Ha, I would love to know what those "gestures, movements and signs" are. Would be helpful in RL as well.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2018 4:30 PM

They've already been paid to pretend to fuck so in their case things are different.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2018 4:31 PM

Yeah, how can you tell with actors? How can you be certain of any "truth" when you're dealing with actors? TBH, I wouldn't trust them. They lie for a living.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2018 4:33 PM

I want to swallow Armie’s loads

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2018 4:52 PM

R18 finally some sense.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2018 4:53 PM

If only the other comments were like that...WW for reply 18.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2018 4:56 PM

Okay so I watched the movie. I get the mixed reviews cause this could have been such a better film. So many memorable elements were there, but the movie fucks up little things that are crucial. You don't want your audience to be disconnected from the film for the first 10 minutes ffs. Steve Carrel is a great human being but his dramatic acting isn't consistent, sometimes he delivers nicely other times you just cringe. Timothee's performance is great. Like believe the Oscar buzz (hopefully he doesn't win though cause he deserves to win for a better movie) The soundtrack is like Steve, very inconsistent. They fucked up the editing too. The movie is still powerful and totally worth the watch though.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2018 6:33 PM

Ok, so I’ll write the same thing I did in the A thread here:

To the “payback” user, listen here, honey. There’s already a T thread, this one. This is a thread dedicated to Tim and his movie BB. All the promo, interviews, fashion talk etc. you can perfectly do it here. There’s no need for two threads about this actor. Another thing, why are you so pissed? You don’t like it. Fine, join the tumblr brigade or whatever you want on other sites and leave.

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2018 7:29 PM

You were doing so well there, R22......for a little while. Just can't help yourself though can you, control freak?

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2018 8:08 PM

I think I can “moderate” myself quite well. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2018 8:10 PM

You're not moderating yourself though. You're moderating everyone else who wants to discuss Timothee. It's funny, because you mock Tumblerinas, but your actions are just as obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2018 8:14 PM

[quote]I think I can “moderate” myself quite well.

Your record proves just the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2018 8:16 PM

Here we go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2018 8:17 PM

R25 Well,if you want to talk about body language and then it spirals again to....shitty language...what can I say? Maybe you’re at fault as well, don’t you think? I can distinguish fun gossip from fucked up theories and conspiracies. How many times did you have to tell to other tinhats “relax, it’s a joke”? People are different. Maybe you’re sane, the rest...dunno.

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2018 8:18 PM

are Timmy and Armie still in Toronto

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2018 8:22 PM

R28 I actually haven't been following the Timothee threads, and I wasn't the user proclaiming to be a body language expert. I'm only here because I enjoy discussing awards prospects, and Timothee's performance is relevant. Anytime I've hopped in these threads I've mainly noticed you obsessing over what everyone else is posting. It just creates a strange atmosphere is all.

Were you also the guy who posted Sean Cody's Jess' personal information in the other thread? As well as a young boy's ass? Was it an attempt to get that other thread deleted? Do you see how much of a power trip you're on?

by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2018 8:26 PM

Armie had a 3pm show today and there are some pics of him with fans in NY today. Idk if Timmy is still in Toronto. I think his B.B. obligations there are over, though.

by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2018 8:26 PM

They must have fucked all night long. The wife was away (finally) so the boys only hay a few hours to spare before Armie's eventual departure to New York.

Unless... Timmy drop everything and said "Fuck! Take me with you Armie." <3

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2018 8:31 PM

R32 hahahaha

Sweet that he'd rather spend another night in the company of the twink than fly back to NYC when he's done with work though. Totes BFFs once again. Poor Josh Charles.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2018 8:37 PM

R30 No, that one is a different user. Again, I sign my posts with ATC when I post in these threads (even when I use other devices). The T threads have always been a mess....I could say a deranged mess. They have been closed by Muriel many many times before...and this only stopped during this summer. Fangirls, trolls, fanboys, put in there whatever you want. A mess. If you think that you can have a semi serious conversation in a T thread about awards and movies ( the exactly same things I want to have as well)...I think you have better chances finding Neverland. If you don’t intervene with spamming/ trans articles and so on...you’ll find a cesspool that’s why Muriel closes them immediately. The other thread was doing well until it went to shit again. Maybe YOU as a user joke, but the other 7 people in here don’t. Give them a finger and they’ll take all your hand. I hope that after SO MANY TIMES, maybe they’ll learn...but slim chances. Prove me wrong!

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2018 8:38 PM

[quote]If you don’t intervene with spamming/ trans articles and so on...you’ll find a cesspool that’s why Muriel closes them immediately.

What do spamming and trans articles have to do with threads about Tim O'Tay?

by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2018 8:41 PM

Question: When did Timothee describe the "Tim O'Tay" pronunciation of his name? I thought that was a DL meme at first until I started watching Gold Derby YouTube videos and Tom O'Neil pronounced it the same way.

by Anonymousreply 36September 9, 2018 8:43 PM

That's how you say it in French, r36. Timmy usually pronounces it "Timothy."

by Anonymousreply 37September 9, 2018 8:46 PM

R35 Nothing, it’s just a way to put a stop to the mess and have a “break”. The trans articles usually trigger Muriel and then she shuts the thread. But, again this summer she was on vacation I guess and there was an intern. You’ll see the shit going down like last year if the users ( who btw are the same ones in every T thread, we’re a small group that could actually get along and not fight) keep acting like before.

Tim has something on 12th with his friend Stephane so I don’t think he’ll be back in NY yet.

by Anonymousreply 38September 9, 2018 8:46 PM

You might want to call threads about Timothee something other than "T threads." That term is already fraught with (a very different) meaning.

by Anonymousreply 39September 9, 2018 8:48 PM

R39 lmao Whatever you got what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 40September 9, 2018 8:50 PM

The interviews he is been doing to promote BB are not even that centered on the movie, I don't see a lot of effort in his part to campaign this time around.

by Anonymousreply 41September 9, 2018 8:58 PM

Because BB is a problematic movie. Don’t worry, Amazon will push him to campaign. But, I think that deep down even he knows how much that movie is worth...not much. Overall, he’s saving the director’s ass. He’s doing a good job regardless.

by Anonymousreply 42September 9, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote]The interviews he is been doing to promote BB are not even that centered on the movie, I don't see a lot of effort in his part to campaign this time around.

He's not in campaign mode now. He's promoting the film now due to it being at TIFF. The full promotion will come ahead of its release and when the studio does their awards push.

[quote]Question: When did Timothee describe the "Tim O'Tay" pronunciation of his name? I thought that was a DL meme at first until I started watching Gold Derby YouTube videos and Tom O'Neil pronounced it the same way

Timothee pronounces it at the 1:19 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 9, 2018 9:24 PM

Timothee is back, that's what matters. I hope he doesn't disappear again.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2018 12:37 AM

[quote]They have been closed by Muriel many many times before.

LOL. Nice re-write of history, Mary. Only reason they got deleted is because YOU posted disgusting scat gifs.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2018 12:58 AM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2018 3:52 AM

PEDO thread.

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2018 4:04 AM

R45 Let’s refresh your memory then, you know, for science.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2018 5:56 AM

That thread, r48, ran to 600 posts.

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2018 6:24 AM

R49 And I guess you don’t see the red ban? Tim threads are deleted from the face of DL not only closed. I can give you one “ Here we go again”. It was open in June. And... surprise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2018 6:43 AM

And this is an AH thread, which again got closed in July. One of the latest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2018 6:46 AM

Can we just go back to talking about Armie and Timo having sex?

by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2018 6:59 AM

Yes please, let me know more about Armie and Timmy having sex!

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2018 7:07 AM

No, I didn’t cum inside his pinky pussyass

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2018 7:39 AM

Vulture Review for Chalamet and Lucas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2018 8:16 PM

Timothee will get that nomination.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2018 8:51 PM

I’m sure about the nomination as well..but, not the win.

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2018 9:29 PM

Oh the win is a no IMO, but with a movie so badly reviewed the nomination in itself is an accomplishment few can pull off.

by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2018 9:41 PM

R58 Yeah, that’s true as well. He’ll likely get the 5th spot. I saw that Daniel K. came in full force with Widows, and of course Grant, Adam Driver, Elliott ( if he can coattails with ASIB) and...maybe Crowe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2018 9:43 PM

Also, forgot to mention another festival was added. So far we have:

San Sebastian Festival in Spain

Mill Valley Festival in California

London Film Festival

Chicago Film Festival

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2018 9:46 PM

Team-O-Teh.

by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2018 9:51 PM

It's going to be a dog fight between the two twinks

by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2018 9:53 PM

Crowe has not been getting the praise to put him forward. R62 They are not competing in the same category. Lucas has it difficult, the BA category is another story.

by Anonymousreply 63September 10, 2018 9:57 PM

R62 Mmm...I can’t really see that. First of all Lucas is not gonna campaign much because of his play and he’s best shot is with Ben is Back as supporting. BE only put Crowe and Kidman forward.

R63 Then Pyrce could get in instead.

by Anonymousreply 64September 10, 2018 9:59 PM

Also, as I see it, Grant is the possible front runner for this category.

by Anonymousreply 65September 10, 2018 10:01 PM

He's not attending Chicago Film Festival, it only says Felix is.

Hedges isn't happening for Ben is Back. Reviews for that film are slightly better than Beautiful Boy but not enough to make up for the disparity between Lucas and Timmy's personal reviews and buzz for a similar type of role. Timmy has more raves and a lot more buzz.

Also really don't think Driver is happening. Go read his reviews, no one cares about the performance and some even call him low energy and say he's kind enough to allow Washington to steal scenes. No one cares about Pryce either, it's the Glenn show.

I think the ones in play are Grant (definite winner), Timmy, Elliott, Kaluuya, Crowe, Jordan, Rockwell.

by Anonymousreply 66September 10, 2018 10:07 PM

R66 I was more thinking about the places the movie premieres, not necessarily Tim’s presence haha. Lucas is a hit or a miss. Again, if he doesn’t campaign, this is not his year. His only chance could have been BIB. Driver has good chances to score it, especially because Lee won at Cannes this year. Pryce has been getting good raves and I think he can coattail easily. Rockwell....you’re thinking that as an after glow? Nah. I’m still not sold on that. Jordan...God, no! If they nominate Daniel, there’s already the “representation” the Academy has to give. Crowe...eh, he’s a wild card. His behaviour with his female workers could derail that. So is #metoo still present this year?

I agree with you about Grant and he has the narrative to make it.

by Anonymousreply 67September 10, 2018 10:15 PM

I disagree, I don't think Lucas will get nominated either way but if he does it will be for Boy Erased since that film actually has a chance to make Best Picture, Screenplay, Song and other acting noms. Ben is Back's best chance is a longshot Julia Roberts nom. Boy Erased has an average rating of 8.1 on RT whereas Ben is Back has an average rating of 6 (actually below Beautiful Boy's current rating of 6.1 although they're obviously currently changing all the time).

BlacKKKlansman is all about Lee though, it's not about the performances. It totally seems to me like a film that does well without acting noms and they do happen. Driver doesn't campaign and he doesn't have the reviews to overcome that.

Pryce is in a no1curr film that premiered a year ago and the studio are focusing on Glenn, which is the smart thing to do.

Rockwell is said to have a scene stealing role, has afterglow and his film will likely be a big player. I think he's in.

Jordan actually probably has the second best reviews in the category after Timmy. Not saying I agree with it but he has the reviews, his film will probably be a BP nominee, he's considered somewhat overdue and so forth.

They only care about sexual abuse not other kinds of abuse, as seen with Oldman winning last year. But Crowe needs Boy Erased to be a BP nominee.

by Anonymousreply 68September 10, 2018 10:37 PM

At least we all agree Grant will win and Timothee will be nominated

by Anonymousreply 69September 10, 2018 10:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 10, 2018 10:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 10, 2018 10:57 PM

[quote]BlacKKKlansman is all about Lee though, it's not about the performances. It totally seems to me like a film that does well without acting noms and they do happen. Driver doesn't campaign and he doesn't have the reviews to overcome that.

I would like Topher Grace to win.

by Anonymousreply 72September 10, 2018 11:10 PM

Who is Grant?

by Anonymousreply 73September 10, 2018 11:16 PM

Richard E. Grant who is in Can You Ever Forgive Me.

by Anonymousreply 74September 10, 2018 11:17 PM

Is it the same guy starting all these Pedo threads?

by Anonymousreply 75September 10, 2018 11:35 PM

Thanks to the poster for the review upthread.

Sight unseen, if the raves are on target, I’d like Timothee to get another nomination. A win would be extremely difficult, especially since Grant will have the BAFTA/Brit contingent backing him. Still back to back noms is a real accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 76September 10, 2018 11:43 PM

Yes and since he really has the best reviews of the category if he lost again he would be building a real overdue narrative for himself, which is incredible and unprecedented for a 23 year old male. I was all for him winning last year but since this film and performance doesn't seem to be on that level (it's hard to be) I think it would be better for his future for him to lose this time.

by Anonymousreply 77September 11, 2018 12:00 AM

[quote]Richard E. Grant who is in Can You Ever Forgive Me.

Thanks. I've seen the trailer five times. I have no interest in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 78September 11, 2018 12:04 AM

I believe this performance tops CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2018 12:14 AM

R79 You've seen it?

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2018 12:28 AM

I have

by Anonymousreply 81September 11, 2018 12:29 AM

Fair enough. I'll wait until I see the movie to give a full judgement but just from the trailer can't imagine it topping that performance for me personally.

by Anonymousreply 82September 11, 2018 12:30 AM

[quote]It's going to be a dog fight between the two twinks

Yeah, two pussy toy Chihuahuas thrown in a MAC cosmetic bag.

by Anonymousreply 83September 11, 2018 12:31 AM

R82 I know I was skeptical too, but I agree with the critics saying it's an even better performance. BTW the diner scene is a thousand times better in the movie. Had this been a more consistent film Timothee would have won hands down. No contest.

by Anonymousreply 84September 11, 2018 12:38 AM

I have friends who saw it and no it is nowhere near CMBYN level. The director is aweful. The flashbacks are confusing. Maura and Amy are given little to do. Carrel does drama badly. Tim is good but it is a by the number addiction movie recover relapse repeat. It gets old fast

by Anonymousreply 85September 11, 2018 12:58 AM

Too bad. The books were actually pretty good, the father's especially.

by Anonymousreply 86September 11, 2018 12:59 AM

Someone will link it online I am sure. Not spending money for this

by Anonymousreply 87September 11, 2018 1:00 AM

I will see it, to see Tim Timmy Tim.

by Anonymousreply 88September 11, 2018 1:01 AM

They re-edited this film what four times?

by Anonymousreply 89September 11, 2018 1:01 AM

Oh yeah the movie is nowhere near CMBYN. Timothee's performance is another thing entirely.

by Anonymousreply 90September 11, 2018 1:02 AM

Have never linked Carrel

by Anonymousreply 91September 11, 2018 1:03 AM

Another great interview with Timmy. Still doing the adorkable, humble ingenue thing. He's compelling for sure. You can't help but smile at his youthful exuberance and rambley, awkward quirkiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 11, 2018 1:12 AM

R91 Carell was so bad in some scenes. The first 10 min or so I felt so hopeless for this movie, that combined with the awful soundtrack... what a waste.

by Anonymousreply 93September 11, 2018 1:19 AM

Never bought the real addiction. Tim is a beautiful junkie and that doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 94September 11, 2018 1:26 AM

R89 They edited it 7 times.

by Anonymousreply 95September 11, 2018 5:06 AM

Did he blow any boys in exchange for drugs in the movie?

by Anonymousreply 96September 11, 2018 5:34 AM

Yeah, on a scale of Saved by the Bell to Basketball Diaries, how harrowing is this film?

by Anonymousreply 97September 11, 2018 5:50 AM

R97 it's Will emotional dad's scene in Prince of Bel Air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 11, 2018 6:30 AM

I am glad the diner scene is even better, it showcases Timmy's mobile features. His talent is how everything crosses his features, in photos he looks like a different person in each still, and on film to see the movements is hypnotic. As he learns to tone it down when acting, as he as mentioned of wanting to do, he will be unstoppable!

by Anonymousreply 99September 11, 2018 6:33 AM

R96 No, Felix didn’t cover the prostitution part in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 100September 11, 2018 6:50 AM

oh this is saved by the bell territory. This doesn't come close to say Requim for a Dream or Leaving Las Vegas. Timmy does a dreamy stoner look but the physical transformation of being a hard core addict isn't there

by Anonymousreply 101September 11, 2018 11:47 AM

"Moonlight" director Barry Jenkins thinks Timothee really sold the portrayal of an addict.

[quote] I lived in the Bay for nearly a decade. Saw a lotta kids who spun out and got thrown to the wolves; Tenderloin was riddled with them. T went there, he went ALL the damn way #BeautifulBoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 11, 2018 2:01 PM

I am glad Barry thinks so too. The issue of the movie isn't Timothee's portrayal.

by Anonymousreply 103September 11, 2018 2:30 PM

Yeah. But Barry likes mostly everything haha. The main issue is the editing, how the movie is structured. You can’t save that only the actors’ acting. Tim will be lucky if he gets the 5th spot because it’s not the norm to have a nominee with that low movies’ scores... only established actors ( think of Streep, Denzel, etc.) can pull off that. BB is at 65 with only 9 reviews now. It’ll eventually go lower with time.

by Anonymousreply 104September 11, 2018 2:36 PM

Yeah you can tell he did not like the movie. When he likes something he says so, when he doesn't he stays quiet.

by Anonymousreply 105September 11, 2018 2:39 PM

I am willing to bet Timothee will get that nom. Not only cause his is probably the year's best supporting actor performance (the competition is not strong at all), but he is coming from CMBYN, he will be the only nom for the movie and won't win.

by Anonymousreply 106September 11, 2018 2:49 PM

Well I am not sure if he can get nominated for BB but why choose LW as your next project. Laurie is a totally boring character

by Anonymousreply 107September 11, 2018 3:18 PM

Well, the cast is excellent..can’t see that flop. But, they also added Louis Garrel in it, so I think this time maybe it’ll be something new...Personally, between Dune and LW, I’m far more interested in the former.

by Anonymousreply 108September 11, 2018 3:23 PM

Really? He clearly wants to work with Greta and Saorise again. He gets to work with Meryl and Laura Dern, two of his biggest fans from last awards season, and he gets to play a role one of his idols, Bale, did early in his career. Plus it looks to be an actual mainstream hit.

by Anonymousreply 109September 11, 2018 3:23 PM

It's an overstuffed cast.

by Anonymousreply 110September 11, 2018 3:29 PM

I would rather see Topher Grace get some Best supporting Actor traction than Tim. Sorry not sorry

by Anonymousreply 111September 11, 2018 3:31 PM

I am here for Garrel and Norton in LW. Not rat face boy

by Anonymousreply 112September 11, 2018 3:32 PM

I would, too, r111.

by Anonymousreply 113September 11, 2018 3:33 PM

Where is "here," r112, Toronto?

by Anonymousreply 114September 11, 2018 3:33 PM

Why I don't get about LW is having a modern day adaptation with an all white cast. I am not feeling this.

by Anonymousreply 115September 11, 2018 3:40 PM

Is it modern day??

by Anonymousreply 116September 11, 2018 3:42 PM

R114 “Here” is when the movie comes out. Louis is in Toronto, but not James lmao. Also, Xavier’s movie “Donovan” that Tim saw last night got rusted by the critics. Oh, and for the ones interested, our favourite Canadian director ( who’s strictly a TOP, mind you) will release his own version of CMBYN in 2019....such a famewhore.

R115 Do you mean that you wanted some POC actors in it?

by Anonymousreply 117September 11, 2018 3:42 PM

I haven't read anywhere that Greta's adaptation will be a modern one.

Also, what do you mean Xavier's making his own CMBYN? As in he'll be adapting the book as well?

by Anonymousreply 118September 11, 2018 3:44 PM

It’s not a modern adaptation. Someone on another forum mentioned a historical society in NYC is working on it.

by Anonymousreply 119September 11, 2018 3:46 PM

James Norton is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 120September 11, 2018 3:47 PM

Will this be Garrel's first American film?? Love Songs was insanely good

by Anonymousreply 121September 11, 2018 3:48 PM

r92 good to see him so excited about Dune. It's really a big deal for him to land a lead role in an epic Villeneuve scifi at 22. I'm happy for him. A talented guy like him, humble and serious about his work deserves to work with great directors. Also how many times is he going to bring up Armie out of the blue like that? Jesus the boy seems infatuated it kinda makes me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 122September 11, 2018 3:50 PM

Oh okay. I thought Horowitz was giving real intel in the mtv interview

by Anonymousreply 123September 11, 2018 3:52 PM

No the released plot line of the new movie is literally 'four sisters come of age in America in the aftermath of the Civil War' and it's being filmed in Boston, not Sacramento.

Also Barry Jenkins doesn't like everything, he just doesn't post about things he hates which why would he? Very few American filmmakers are like Luca where they're willing to openly trash other people's work.

He doesn't just compliment every performance he sees on Twitter. For him to do so here means he was specifically impressed. And his mom was/is an addict so this is a subject close to his heart. Absolute compliment for Timmy that he got it right in the eyes of someone so close to it.

by Anonymousreply 124September 11, 2018 4:39 PM

Little Women is a great career choice. It's good to choose some safe projects, this is pretty much destined to be critically acclaimed and a huge hit. Taking risks like The King and Dune is all well and good but too many flops (critically or commercially) in a row can ruin a career. Plus he gets to work again with Greta who he clearly loves and trusts and Saoirse who he says he talks to all the time. These people that knew him before he was big but are still in the Hollywood world are the ones that will help to keep him grounded. And if he's going to take a supporting role, better to do so in projects like this and Lady Bird where he is standing aside for strong female stories than to stand in the background while another white male 20 something takes the lead.

by Anonymousreply 125September 11, 2018 4:43 PM

R122 honestly I thought the bringing up Armie would have died out with the CMBYN promo era but I guess not. He clearly adores that man. Not saying it's not platonic but jeez. Most people in his position would have forgot about some B-list older actor by now.

by Anonymousreply 126September 11, 2018 4:49 PM

^^For Tim, it's always a love fest for anyone he's ever worked with. Now he's mooning over Steve Carell and acting like a swooning fanboy that he got a chance to work with him. FFS, he can run rings around Carell.

by Anonymousreply 127September 11, 2018 5:00 PM

At least I believe him when he says he was a big fan of The Office but I seriously doubt he gave a fuck about Armie's career before he met him. And I doubt he'll be randomly bringing up Steve at every given opportunity in the same way when promoting The King or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 128September 11, 2018 5:04 PM

I think The King will be a disaster. I'm far more hopeful about Dune.

by Anonymousreply 129September 11, 2018 5:04 PM

r126 right? I mean he just worked with Pattinson and he'll have the King to sell next year. It would make sense to mention him instead because let's face it he's a lot more popular than Armie and he's an internet bf like Timmy. A bromance even if pr would send the fangirls crazy. Sure he mentioned having worked with him on the King along with Edgerton and Sean Harris but he highlighted Harris as the actor he was most impressed with. So clearly this isn't pr because CMBYN is well behind him and who knows when and if they'll get to make a sequel. What really makes me go hmm is how naturally he just slips his name into the conversation, like he's always on his mind.

by Anonymousreply 130September 11, 2018 5:05 PM

Armie and Timmy worked together in such a strange (for them) film set, they had time to get to know each other and families and it was a career changing movie. It is logical that they are still friends, I think he misses having Armie with him because he is a solid fixed point in the crazyness. And of course, nobody can troll the fangirls as those two...

by Anonymousreply 131September 11, 2018 5:09 PM

It's gotta be weird to go from doing interviews with one of your best friends to a bunch of older people as well. Not saying him and Steve don't get along but I doubt they're facetiming or Timmy's going to his kid's birthday parties.

by Anonymousreply 132September 11, 2018 5:10 PM

Let's not forget that during Beautiful Boy filming Timmy was basically living with Armie and Elizabeth. This was when he got introduced to their circle of friends, Elizabeth was the one that helped him to gain back the weight etc. So even reminiscing about making this film is gonna make him think of them.

by Anonymousreply 133September 11, 2018 5:22 PM

Aww....guys, I’m crying of joy right now...you’re doing so well! Fantastic! Carry on like that.

To the user who asked about Xavier and CMBYN. Yes, basically he was so impressed by Luca and this movie that he wanted to narrate a similar story. The movie is called Matthias and Maxime ( it will be out in 2019) and the story is about two men who gradually fall in love with each other. Dolan is the protagonist, of course.

by Anonymousreply 134September 11, 2018 5:26 PM

Oh okay, so Xavier's not doing a direct adaptation of the novel.

by Anonymousreply 135September 11, 2018 5:28 PM

But what other male costars bonded so excessively after having passionate sex scenes together like they have? Interesting that Armie never had love scenes before CMBYN. Odd af.

by Anonymousreply 136September 11, 2018 5:30 PM

R135 Here’s the imdb page. No, but he said that he would like to recreate the same setting. In fact both of the protagonists don’t identify as gay, in fact until then they’d only been with women, but somehow, they find out that their friendship is more than what it seems I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 11, 2018 5:30 PM

R136 Because of the wife and this has been already discussed plenty.

To the user who said that Barry doesn’t like everything. Yeah, I mean I like Luca’s style that’s why I said that everytime he tweets is always positive about things.

by Anonymousreply 138September 11, 2018 5:32 PM

*he’s always^^^

by Anonymousreply 139September 11, 2018 5:32 PM

R136 Isn't Jake Gyllenhaal the godfather of Heath Ledger's daughter? Must have been pretty close. I think what's more odd is that they're so close despite their decade age difference. Timmy has many older friends so that's whatever but does Armie hang out with anyone else in their early 20s? And this is the co star he got closest to out of all of them?

by Anonymousreply 140September 11, 2018 5:33 PM

R140 Not early 20s, but mid/late 20s yes. Also, why is so strange? Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 141September 11, 2018 5:34 PM

R141 Who in their mid 20s? Late 20s is different since that's like a few years difference.

I do think it's odd that after meeting and working with so many actors in their 30s/40s the one he bonds with so closely is a 22 year old.

What other former co stars came to see him in the play? Genuinely asking.

by Anonymousreply 142September 11, 2018 5:37 PM

I just like their friendship. I don't care about the reasons for it and I don't care about projecting some romantic or sexual fantasy onto it. Whatever their dynamic is, it works for them. It's super sweet that Timmy flew to NYC for one day before TIFF so he could see Armie's play before it closed. Really is.

by Anonymousreply 143September 11, 2018 5:45 PM

R142 Listen, I don’t wanna go back to the same boring topic of this goddamn friendship. First of all, Tim has other older male friends as well, his friend JR is an example. So he clicks with everybody. Secondly, Armie, you guys only know about the betas guys lol, but he also has other friends (what a surprise) in their mid 20s ( the surfer guy is another example) plus others who keep their SM accounts private. Can’t you all wrap your mind about these two and be done with this? They’re friends, but that doesn’t mean that Armie sees Tim has his BFF, that one is Nick. Again, why is so strange? Don’t you have friends older than you who you’re close to? My best friend is a 30 year old woman and I’m 24. Is it such a big age gap for you Americans? Don’t you think you can still bond over other things?

Now, about the play, I honest didn’t follow it so closely so can’t say who came to see him perform.

by Anonymousreply 144September 11, 2018 5:45 PM

r140 I'm an old BBM fan and that was strictly pr after Heath said Clooney who was in the same category as Jake deserved to win BSA. The media went after him after he said that at the Berlinale and a few days later he announced Jake was the godfather. This was just before the Oscars. But they never hung out outside of award shows. They were so #nohomo it was cringe worthy, especially Heath much as I loved him. Yeah, the age and lifestyle difference is just odd with Armie and Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 145September 11, 2018 5:46 PM

R145 Maybe for the ones like you who want to dissect every fucking aspect of it. Freedie Highmore is best friends with Vera Farminga. He’s the godfather of her son or daughter, can’t remember right now. Isn’t that a huuuuuge age gap as well? Please. If you go back to this AGAIN after so many fucked up threads, I’m gonna....ahhh, I knew that I shouldn’t have been happy...SPAM this thread...again!

by Anonymousreply 146September 11, 2018 5:50 PM

R144 Some people find their friendship interesting, including the media by the looks of things. I already said I knew Timmy had older friends although I'm not sure you can compare his friendship with JR. Not to mention Timmy was 20 when they met. I'm 25 and would think twice before befriending a 20 year old so if I was 30 and had kids and a family I just can't imagine it. And I'm not American. It'd be one thing if Armie was like Timmy where he befriended lots of people but he isn't, especially with co stars. And like R145 says it's the lifestyle differences too. They come from opposite backgrounds, opposite worlds, live opposite lives. The only thing they really have in common is that they're actors but even then their careers are on two completely different playing fields already. Obviously Nick is his best friend, they've known each other since they were kids.

R145 Thanks, I don't really know anything about their relationship, I just knew I'd heard that godfather thing before.

by Anonymousreply 147September 11, 2018 5:52 PM

I have younger and older friends, people in their late 20's and people in their 60's. Twenty years either way. Armie seems a bit immature, so I do not see anything weird. Elizabeth is also fond of Timmy, as she is with other Armie friends, all very homely.

by Anonymousreply 148September 11, 2018 5:52 PM

R147 I think that how you see things...is really close minded. Befriending a younger person doesn’t have to imply some dubious reasons, chill! You only think about pedos and sex. God!

by Anonymousreply 149September 11, 2018 5:55 PM

R149 No one said anything about dubious reasons, pedophilia(!?) or sex. Just that it's interesting and somewhat unusual.

by Anonymousreply 150September 11, 2018 5:56 PM

R150 Well, you thinking that THAT is unusual makes one wonder, sorry but it’s true.

by Anonymousreply 151September 11, 2018 5:57 PM

[quote]I’m 24. Is it such a big age gap for you Americans?

LOL, this explains so much. Run along child, you don't belong here. Go find another sandbox to play (and defecate) in. Doesn't your shit hole, third world country need soldiers?

[quote]Listen, I don’t wanna go back to the same boring topic of this goddamn friendship

Listen, we don't wanna be subjecting to your blathering inanities ad nauseam. Don't you work? Go to school? Sleep?

by Anonymousreply 152September 11, 2018 5:59 PM

R151 For Armie, it is unusual as there are no other examples of him befriending someone in their early 20s and barely any examples of him befriending (to this extent) co-stars in general. Sorry but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 153September 11, 2018 5:59 PM

Armie even said in one interview that he was texting with Timmy in the car the entire way to TIFF. I don’t even FaceTime, talk, and text with my closest family members as much as they do. It’s sweet.

by Anonymousreply 154September 11, 2018 6:02 PM

R152 LMAO! You know that at that age you’re already out of college, don’t you? YOU are again acting like those freaks back on tumblr. PISS OFF!

R153 Again, do you know all Armie’s friends? All his inner circle of friends? You don’t. You only see what we all see. Even the media doesn’t make this fuss about this relationship. But you all tin hats in here, you’re all running in circles trying to comprehend why in the world Armie fucking Hammer would be friends with this guy? Don’t you hear yourselves? You’re either those middle aged fraus or I dunno crazy fanboys.

by Anonymousreply 155September 11, 2018 6:03 PM

Please, Elizabeth has shared with us every single one of their friends and acquaintances over the years. I dont know why your panties are in such a twist over the fact that it's unusual. No one is saying it's wrong or that they should stop. Just that it's unusual, which it is.

by Anonymousreply 156September 11, 2018 6:05 PM

R156 I think you’re kind of contradicting yourself. Okay, for you it might be “unusual” but then, why are trying to make such a fuss about it and analyse their dynamic so much that not even 50 threads are enough for you? You already posted plenty about this topic, what more do you want? Another 600 comments? For others to indulge you and dissect every little thing they do and say? Please. You’re a frau or a fanboy who still has to get out of their house.

by Anonymousreply 157September 11, 2018 6:09 PM

[quote]This was just before the Oscars. But they never hung out outside of award shows.

R145, you would be wrong. They were both very close for a while, and when Heath died he visited Michelle's daughter many times, to this day he still makes an effort to visit his goddaughter.

by Anonymousreply 158September 11, 2018 6:12 PM

R157 It's an interesting dynamic and celebrity friendship of which I can't quite think of a comparable one in the media. It's just as interesting to me to discuss this as it is to discuss his career choices or his personality, the way he's handling fame etc. Two weeks ago this discussion would be pointless as we'd be focusing on things that happened 6 months ago but now we have evidence that after 6 months of not seeing each other, they still want to talk both to and about each other, they still make efforts to hang out and support each other, they still want to post about each other etc. I mean they're basically offering their friendship on a plate FOR people to discuss. If they didn't want people to then they wouldn't be bringing each other up in interviews or posting about each other on Instagram when they're no longer promoting CMBYN. There's new things to discuss and people want to. Not difficult to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 159September 11, 2018 6:14 PM

Jake even gave an interview about Heath’s death back in the day and how that affected him mentally and emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 160September 11, 2018 6:17 PM

Lol, Timmy just liked a fan’s comment calling the two female hosts on the BB red carpet the worst and that they didn’t deserve him.

by Anonymousreply 161September 11, 2018 6:24 PM

lol jeez was probably a finger slip.

by Anonymousreply 162September 11, 2018 6:25 PM

Nah, don’t think so. He’s not such an angel.

by Anonymousreply 163September 11, 2018 6:27 PM

Even if he isn't he's not dumb enough to let everyone know that and ruin his humble act

by Anonymousreply 164September 11, 2018 6:28 PM

Well it was 23 mins ago and it’s still there so I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 165September 11, 2018 6:28 PM

R165 He probably didn't notice he'd done it. Do you know how easy it is to like an IG comment.

by Anonymousreply 166September 11, 2018 6:29 PM

R164 I guess you didn’t read the tweet about him mocking Oldman.

by Anonymousreply 167September 11, 2018 6:29 PM

R167 Yeah when he was out with friends and someone overheard, not publicly on IG or Twitter

by Anonymousreply 168September 11, 2018 6:30 PM

R168 Look, Tim has already liked other “questionable” things that could have “stain” his perfect image in the past. A simple “like” in regards to that particular interview won’t make his career flop. Trust me.

Also, what happened to R159? I thought it was a system glitch or something...but still nothing.

by Anonymousreply 169September 11, 2018 6:33 PM

What work do you do ATC? I notice you never answer this question. Are you living in your mom's basement?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 11, 2018 6:34 PM

No one is saying it's going to ruin his career but the guy that makes so much effort to come across as humble and a journalist said a few days ago that he made effort to go around the room and shake everyone's hand is not going to publicly, purposefully like a comment calling two interviewers 'the worst' and calling him 'mind blowing'. He's accidentally liked photos and followed accounts before, this isn't a new thing for him on IG.

by Anonymousreply 171September 11, 2018 6:35 PM

R170 I can’t answer that because it’s too much information. I already said I’m European and in my 20s. So that’s enough for you little brain.

by Anonymousreply 172September 11, 2018 6:36 PM

R171 Well, then we just have to wait and see if he unlikes that, no? I mean, he unliked things before as you said.

by Anonymousreply 173September 11, 2018 6:37 PM

R173 If he notices he's done it then sure. There's literally nothing he would get out of liking it on purpose, the only thing it would do is make some people think less of him.

by Anonymousreply 174September 11, 2018 6:39 PM

[quote]Don’t you hear yourself? You’re either one of those shut-ins or I dunno, a crazy fanboy.

Fixed

by Anonymousreply 175September 11, 2018 6:39 PM

[quote]I can’t answer that because it’s too much information.

Oh, my sides.

by Anonymousreply 176September 11, 2018 6:41 PM

What did he say about Oldman?

by Anonymousreply 177September 11, 2018 6:41 PM

R177 He mocked his big Oscar clip scene on the streets of Austin when they were there for Armie's Texas Film Awards and someone saw and tweeted about it

by Anonymousreply 178September 11, 2018 6:43 PM

R176 Well, you never know...I must protect my poor being.

R174 I don’t really think all his fans or people who know about his movies are so focused on his SM interactions. Maybe the 15 year old ones, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 179September 11, 2018 6:45 PM

r158 they weren't tough. Jake may visit Michelle and Matilda now but when Heath was alive they didn't hang out much, if at all. Btw Jake didn't even attend Heath's funeral, he was too busy with Reese Witherspoon and her kids. Don't argue with me on this because I was a Heath stan way back and I remember this shit like it was yesterday.

r159 agreed. As long as Timmy and Armie keep mentioning each other when there's absolutely no need to, post weird stories etc it's fresh and people will talk. Take it up with them. If Timmy doesn't want us to he should start posting stories with Robert Pattinson while playing cheesy love songs lol.

by Anonymousreply 180September 11, 2018 6:46 PM

Thd two women on the carpet were a bit silly (I am being kind). I mean, a bloody peach???? Not new, not funny not clever...

by Anonymousreply 181September 11, 2018 6:47 PM

R179 It was reported in this thread within 15 minutes so people are definitely paying attention haha. He gives us so little that people jump on every little thing he does.

by Anonymousreply 182September 11, 2018 6:47 PM

[quote]they weren't tough.

They were R180.

by Anonymousreply 183September 11, 2018 6:49 PM

The comment has been unliked and he untagged himself from a screenshot of it.

Be more careful next time twinky.

by Anonymousreply 184September 11, 2018 6:51 PM

R182 LOL, I guess you have a point there. Yeah...I guess his “likes” could be placed in the “fresh” category as well.

Btw, this is just for my own curiosity, but are you the “fake diplomatic”? The one who wrote in the former BB thread? Haha, seriously we’re indeed the same people in here. Also, with this I didn’t mean to offend you, but...just curious.

by Anonymousreply 185September 11, 2018 6:53 PM

R182 People paying attention are the stans. Most people don't want to dissect someone's social media activity to the very last like. R184 That is what happens when you lurk too much. Must have been mortified when he found out.

by Anonymousreply 186September 11, 2018 6:53 PM

He seriously just needs to get a spare account to do his lurking, this is like the 5th time he's accidentally done something on there.

by Anonymousreply 187September 11, 2018 6:55 PM

I think it's great that Timmy (and Armie) know that people talk, speculate, even obsess over their friendship and they don't care and just keep going at it. Especially Timmy, who is young, single and I'm sure is aware that there are people out there who speculate about his sexuality and some who think he's in love with Armie but he's secure enough with himself that it doesn't make him want to play it down or distance himself from Armie.

by Anonymousreply 188September 11, 2018 6:58 PM

He’s very much alike with his other costar haha. That one has a fake account on other gossip sites, two accounts of fb, and I think the wife has the same. Yeah, very much alike with the Hammers. Lurks on every SM and sees the fandom’s reactions to his inputs and trolling like Liz...but, the latter still hasn’t found her path lmao.

by Anonymousreply 189September 11, 2018 6:59 PM

And people think he’s sooo humble hahaha. Yep, like him..VERY.

by Anonymousreply 190September 11, 2018 7:01 PM

ATC, you have ruined yet another thread. Goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 191September 11, 2018 7:06 PM

Finally, you’ve been a pain in my ass this whole time.

by Anonymousreply 192September 11, 2018 7:07 PM

R188 The fact that Timmy is still so nice with his fans when he clearly lurks a lot and sees all of the crackhead stuff they say, to do with Armie yes but also many other things is kind of amazing to me.

'When he finally began to make his way over to the row of journalists waiting to ask him about the film, I overheard a publicist whisper-shout into her headset: “Tell me he did not go back out there!” What can I say? Timmy knows where his people are. He skipped the press carpet, spent time with his fans—some of whom spent six hours waiting for him—and went straight into Roy Thompson Hall, where he blew audiences away with his heartbreaking performance in Beautiful Boy.'

by Anonymousreply 193September 11, 2018 7:19 PM

You need a pain in the ass, r192. You are a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 194September 11, 2018 7:21 PM

R194 Tell that to Rocket Man and let me know.

by Anonymousreply 195September 11, 2018 7:28 PM

Anyway, it seems that Green Book is the next best thing after First Man ( what the hell?). And Ali is another possible contender for the Supporting category...I think it’s getting crowded.

by Anonymousreply 196September 11, 2018 7:31 PM

Why should he be humble? He works hard and has talent, he has been turned down for parts he wanted, ignored and now is on top of the world. Actors are all insecure megalomaniacs, that's why they are actors. I loved him saying "is it bad that I love this?" while being adored by the fans. He is an Oscar nominee, being fawned over, how can he be humble, but he is also a good friend, full of enthusasm, realist and willing to learn to better his craft.

by Anonymousreply 197September 11, 2018 7:32 PM

Give me a break, he's not humble because he liked that comment on ig? gtfo with that crap!

by Anonymousreply 198September 11, 2018 7:40 PM

I take Ali before Driver and Rockwell, but don't forget DK is also in the race.

by Anonymousreply 199September 11, 2018 7:42 PM

Who or what is Rocket Man, r195, you obfuscatory fuck?

by Anonymousreply 200September 11, 2018 7:51 PM

R198 You didn’t get my comment. Not being humble, or at least not so much, is not a bad thing at all, on the contrary.

R199 Ok, so I think it’ll be more something like Grant, Daniel K, Elliott, Pryce ( I know I still have faith in this one), Ali....Rockwell is a no for me, also Jordan...still nope. It’s not that I didn’t like BP but it was a movie like all the other Marvel’s ones in terms of quality.

by Anonymousreply 201September 11, 2018 7:53 PM

Grace please

by Anonymousreply 202September 11, 2018 7:58 PM

DK?

by Anonymousreply 203September 11, 2018 8:34 PM

R203 Daniel Kaluuya

by Anonymousreply 204September 11, 2018 8:40 PM

It’s been like a day since Widows premiered and I totally forgot Kaluuya was in the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 205September 11, 2018 8:51 PM

R205 He pretty much came in full force with his role. Nobody put him in their predictions...at least he wasn’t so “popular”.

by Anonymousreply 206September 11, 2018 8:54 PM

I actually had him on the maybe list because of the good word from the Widows test screenings earlier this year. Now that it’s premiered, his notices have been very good, but not superlative. That’s a case where it’s going to depend on the overall strength of the movie with the academy.

by Anonymousreply 207September 11, 2018 9:15 PM

Well, he’s the same case of a back to back nomination as Sam.....fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 208September 11, 2018 9:23 PM

Elizabeth's comment under Timmy's new IG pic...has he been with them for the past two weeks or what?

by Anonymousreply 209September 11, 2018 9:46 PM

Tim has to be in LA on Wednesday for the q&a of BB. But, apart from that, why do you think that he has to be necessarily with them in order for her to comment? Chill.

by Anonymousreply 210September 11, 2018 9:49 PM

What is it R209? I'm sorry I don't follow or read Elizabeth's ig

by Anonymousreply 211September 11, 2018 9:51 PM

Okay, this went to shit again. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 212September 11, 2018 9:53 PM

She left this comment on his pic: “Baaaaack baby. Officially posting all photos from the past two weeks.”

by Anonymousreply 213September 11, 2018 9:54 PM

R212 Maybe, if you other users would stop lurking and post, maybe these two stans in this thread will leave...you know, a little help?

by Anonymousreply 214September 11, 2018 9:55 PM

Honestly she brings it on herself. Why post that even if he was? She's such an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 215September 11, 2018 9:57 PM

The Liz’s comment is referring to her and Armie being back in LA. That’s all people. And I agree. Stop with this fucking parade “what did he post?” “what did he like?” “ omg what did Elizabeth say?”.

R215 She posts under a friend’s picture. I think it’s more pathetic for the people going nuts about her posts.

by Anonymousreply 216September 11, 2018 9:58 PM

There was nothing fucking wrong with her comment, people are ridiculous.

If Timmy had commented that on one of his friend's photos, would anyone be trying to criticize? No.

by Anonymousreply 217September 11, 2018 10:50 PM

Urm the dude hid since he finished filming up until when he went to Armie's play, maybe he wouldn't like her implying he was in NYC and people knowing his biz? and then that baby. Please, she doesn't even call Armie that, unless she means child.

by Anonymousreply 218September 11, 2018 11:21 PM

That woman is so annoying. I'm sick of her, please stop talking about her in the Timothee thread.

by Anonymousreply 219September 11, 2018 11:28 PM

R218 but are we sure in the 'baby' comment she was referring to him? It's always difficult when you don't know the person or the circumstances. Maybe it's an insider joke we are not privy to. But if you're right and it was I find it patronising.................

by Anonymousreply 220September 11, 2018 11:32 PM

R218 How the fuck would you know whether he'd like it or not? How the fuck would you know what she calls him and he likes to be called by her? You do realize she has known him since May 2016 and you have never met him right?

by Anonymousreply 221September 11, 2018 11:32 PM

R219 ok

by Anonymousreply 222September 11, 2018 11:32 PM

No, what's patronizing is suggesting that a 22 year old wouldn't stand up for himself when he isn't happy with something his friend has done or said and needs people that have never met him to jump to the conclusion that he has a problem in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 223September 11, 2018 11:35 PM

Timmy literally liked a tweet of a fan calling him baby so I doubt he cares if someone he has referred to as his parent in the past does it.

by Anonymousreply 224September 11, 2018 11:37 PM

Haha and Timmy just liked Elizabeth's latest photo. Good for him, fuck the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 225September 11, 2018 11:39 PM

I hope he likes pictures of gay men too...

by Anonymousreply 226September 11, 2018 11:43 PM

R225 He liked Armie’s latest pic right after, too. Can’t be a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 227September 11, 2018 11:44 PM

What do you mean by a coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 228September 11, 2018 11:44 PM

R221 calm the fuck down, she's an attention whore I don't give a flying FUCK if you don't agree with me or not. Next.

Seems like Timmy's has a q&a Thursday in LA. Will the Hammers be back? I'm thinking more and more these two really have something going on, why else would someone in his position spend so much time and energy on Armie's boring ass and his famewhore of a wife? Boy prolly just wants that dick.

by Anonymousreply 229September 11, 2018 11:51 PM

R229 Well clearly I was right that he didn't mind it since he's happily liking her photos since.

by Anonymousreply 230September 11, 2018 11:54 PM

Timothée probably has a girlfriend or a boyfriend and uses the Hammers as a distraction so people don't get into his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 231September 12, 2018 12:01 AM

If Timmy has a secret girlfriend or boyfriend, good luck to them trying to keep his obsession with Armie at bay.

by Anonymousreply 232September 12, 2018 12:10 AM

I try to stay neutral towards Elizabeth and I think people pay way too much attention to what she does, but I find it odd that Tim has been basically a recluse for like half a year, then he comes out of hiding to go see Armie's play, spends the weekend being BFFS with him and once the weekend is over, Elizabeth is back to being BFFS with him too. I mean, obviously his movie's out, he's gotta publicly promote it but why are The Hammers back in his life too? I'm not implying anything romantic between Armie and Tim AT ALL, I'm just saying ALL of them kinda benefit from being seeing with/interacting with each other. People - not just fans but media too - love seeing Tim and Armie together and they're all after even the slightest hint of there being a CMBYN reunion/sequel. And, well, Elizabeth whose main job seems to be Instagram gets people following her and 1) kissing her ass because they passive-aggressively want to fuck Armie (or Tim) and 2) becoming fans of her "brand" or whatever.

Anyway, I'm not even sure what I'm getting at. I just find it weird and Elizabeth creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 233September 12, 2018 12:22 AM

R233 This is dumb. Look he started filming at the beginning of June. Since then the only thing he posted on Instagram until today was the Beautiful Boy poster. The only thing he posted on Twitter was BB promo, TIFF promo and celebrating the World Cup. He stopped liking IG posts over this period. He clearly wanted a break from public life.

Armie said in interviews and at the stage door during this period that he and Timmy still spoke all the time. There is nothing to suggest that he, Armie and Elizabeth all cut contact with each other and have suddenly reunited. It's just being shown publicly again because he's ready to be back in the public eye. He's liking his friend Stephane's posts too. The Hammers aren't back in his life. They were never out of it.

by Anonymousreply 234September 12, 2018 12:29 AM

[quote] spend so much time and energy on Armie's boring ass

Ouch! Poor Armie.

There must be something exciting about Armie that keeps bringing Timmy back for more, right?

by Anonymousreply 235September 12, 2018 12:29 AM

Timmy has nothing to gain from hanging out with the Hammers. He'd get ALOT more pr from hanging out with hip, artsy Patinsson who still has a huge following. Armie's getting a lot of hate because of Timmy too. The CMBYN fandom has considerately shrunk. In a year's time there'll be almost nothing left of it. Timmy has projects that can get him 10x the attention and fandom. He needs to get rid of this fixation he has with Armie and find cool people to hang out with. Or fuck it out of his system with him if that's how it is and then move on.

by Anonymousreply 236September 12, 2018 12:33 AM

You people have such warped ideas of friendship.

Three people like each other and get along.

Three people choose to hang out.

Three people don't choose to let the opinions of others stop them from doing so.

Wild!

by Anonymousreply 237September 12, 2018 12:35 AM

r234 Yeah, makes sense. I'm probably trying to read too much into it. My issue is basically that Elizabeth legit creeps me the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 238September 12, 2018 12:38 AM

R236 Well, maybe Timmy isn't as calculating as all that. If he likes Armie (and Elizabeth, I guess) then that's who he likes and who he wants to hang out with and it can be as simple as that. He's not going to dump his close friend just because they've not met some arbitrary standard of coolness or because there are other, more famous, more exciting people he could be hanging out with. What a shitty way of looking at things. People connect with who they connect with.

by Anonymousreply 239September 12, 2018 12:39 AM

The Hammers liked him when he was a nobody. They literally invited him into their home, introduced them to friends back in the days when Elizabeth had more followers than him. He'd be a shitty fucking person if he ditched them now because he was suddenly too famous, too cool, above them. I imagine it's grounding to be around people who guided you during the inbetween period of having filmed a major project and having it be released. When you know you're about to become well known and you're just waiting it for happen. His non-famous friends can't understand this, neither can his new celebrity friends that have only known him since he became big. The Hammers do understand.

by Anonymousreply 240September 12, 2018 12:42 AM

r239 my post was in response to r233's according to who this whole thing is some pr tactic to gain attention and they ALL win from it which is a load of bullshit.

Timmy's obsession with Armie is not healthy idgaf what anyone says. For his own good I really hope he snaps out of it soon.

by Anonymousreply 241September 12, 2018 12:47 AM

Me too. They are weird.

by Anonymousreply 242September 12, 2018 12:48 AM

Jeez how is it unhealthy? Does he seem unhappy? Does he seem like he's not coping? He went six months without seeing him and survived fine. You're acting like he has no other friends or followed him back to NYC instead of staying at TIFF.

by Anonymousreply 243September 12, 2018 12:49 AM

I think there are people who are more concerned with how it looks to the public more than anything else....that Timmy seems to be very into an older, married man. And that someone in his position, who has all the options in the world, isn’t exploring them, at least not publicly, and is instead seemingly fixated on Armie. That’s why there’s always this talk about how he needs to move on from him to younger, cooler celebs or some such nonsense. It’s all a load of crap if you ask me. Timmy should do whatever he wants and good for him for not caring what people think.

by Anonymousreply 244September 12, 2018 12:55 AM

It's bullshit though. First of all he's at TIFF with his two friends, Nick and Stephane. He went to see Louis Garrel's film starring Lily-Rose Depp. He went to see Xavier Dolan's film. He was spotted talking to Matthew McConaughey, Daniel Kaluuya, Patricia Clarkson, Elle Fanning. Not to mention hanging out with Steve Carell etc. He's not fixated on Armie, he's just closer to Armie than most other people and he hadn't seen him in six fucking months after two years of living in each other's laps. Of course he's going to want to spend time with him and be around him. Like this isn't even remotely weird.

by Anonymousreply 245September 12, 2018 12:58 AM

r245 omg listen to his fucking interviews how he talks about Armie. Look at him still bringing him up in interviews several times without any reason. Look how he reacts when the interviewer bring up Armie's play versus McConaughey and any other costars. Only the blind can't see he has a thing for him which isn't healthy with Armie being married with kids. Whatever. Last week's been crazy, let's see what happens next.

by Anonymousreply 246September 12, 2018 1:09 AM

[quote]always this talk about how he needs to move on from him to younger, cooler celebs

Hanging out with the "younger, cooler" people probably makes him cringe. He's miles smarter and more mature that most people his age. I can't see him wanting to spend much time with them except maybe for a fuck and then GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 247September 12, 2018 1:10 AM

R246 If he had a thing for him then at this point after knowing him for so long and so closely he'd be in love with him. And if he was in love with him, there's no way he'd be able to handle spending six months apart along with being around him and his wife. He just really likes him and that's okay.

by Anonymousreply 248September 12, 2018 1:11 AM

I guess them being friends is not the worst he can do. I just hope he doesn't go back to being their third wheel and that weird modern family shit. on IG all the time. That's creepy. I really can't stand that woman's internet persona.

by Anonymousreply 249September 12, 2018 1:13 AM

He'll do what he wants and spend time with who he wants and wont give a fuck whether strangers think it's uncool, creepy or unhealthy. Clear as day to me that all three of them really like each other and I'm glad they have that bond despite people trying to project shit about him feeling above Armie or hating Elizabeth. The creepy people are those that are so desperate or him to stop.

by Anonymousreply 250September 12, 2018 1:22 AM

I might be wrong but I get the feeling a lot of people think he's somewhat attracted to Armie ( or fixated on him, enamoured, whatever you wanna call it). If that's the case, it must really suck for him. If not, I hope they keep being close. They clearly had a great bonding experience with Cmbyn.

by Anonymousreply 251September 12, 2018 1:32 AM

I feel bad for the people that can't really love another human being without it meaning attraction/obsession/fixation.

by Anonymousreply 252September 12, 2018 1:45 AM

Can't we stop talking about the Hammers in the Timothee thread. Is Timothee going to Los Angeles to promote his new movie?

by Anonymousreply 253September 12, 2018 1:56 AM

He has to be there on the 13th for a SAG Q&A.

by Anonymousreply 254September 12, 2018 1:57 AM

Why can't people just move on that the all like each other. Am sure Timothy spends time with his family and friends as does the Hammers. They also enjoy spending time together, I think it's the Mr and Mrs that pushes for the public to know about their interactions and yes I think they also give him cover for whom ever his dating. God forbid its Lily Rose!

by Anonymousreply 255September 12, 2018 1:59 AM

R254 That's good. He has to campaign if he wants that nomination.

by Anonymousreply 256September 12, 2018 2:03 AM

Ali is getting the raves. Watch out Grant

by Anonymousreply 257September 12, 2018 2:42 AM

It’s be nice if Tim is nominated again. He’s a talented phony actor.

by Anonymousreply 258September 12, 2018 2:44 AM

R257 Yeah, but he already won with “Moonlight” so Grant is still safe.

by Anonymousreply 259September 12, 2018 4:25 AM

Grant, Ali, Timothee, Kaluuya, Elliott - Driver, Crowe, Jordan, Rockwell

by Anonymousreply 260September 12, 2018 4:42 AM

R260 Totally agree with this top 5 and then the outsiders.

by Anonymousreply 261September 12, 2018 4:53 AM

R260 Mmm.. Grant, Elliott, Daniel, Ali and Rockwell ( hypothetically speaking)...Tim really needs to campaign hard for this otherwise he’s gonna be left out.

by Anonymousreply 262September 12, 2018 4:57 AM

Elliott and Rockwell wont both make it for tiny roles. One or the other, if any.

by Anonymousreply 263September 12, 2018 4:58 AM

R263 I have to disagree on that. If everyone wants to give Sam the after glow then he’ll get in. Elliott is starring in one of the most anticipated (meh) movies this year so...The point is that it’s very easy to see a set of potential contenders without Tim in it.

by Anonymousreply 264September 12, 2018 5:06 AM

I agree on your latter point that Timmy can miss but I still don't think both Elliott and Rockwell can make it. I can't think of any other category in recent history where there been two tiny roles nominated and there are other options here.

by Anonymousreply 265September 12, 2018 5:08 AM

What do you think about Stephan Bak? He was Timmy's +1 at The Baftas. Can he be his secret bf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 12, 2018 3:16 PM

again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267September 12, 2018 3:18 PM

TIFF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 12, 2018 3:19 PM

R268 I’m gonna tell what I think: YOU GIRL NEED .....CAMOMILE! Go outside my dear and have some fun on your own and find your OWN Stephan Bank.

by Anonymousreply 269September 12, 2018 3:21 PM

If he is poor guy having to see his bf jumping into Armie's arms like that. Oy.

by Anonymousreply 270September 12, 2018 3:38 PM

Honestly. You’re the only one in here R270 who keeps up that narrative. You’re a Tim stan and by default you can’t get why Tim is friends with the Hammers, okay girl, BUT DIAL IT BACK because you’re sounding obsessive. And I’m being serious right now.

by Anonymousreply 271September 12, 2018 3:44 PM

R271 the one obsessive here is you

by Anonymousreply 272September 12, 2018 3:59 PM

I'll take that as a compliment coming from someone like you r271.

Seeing Timmy next to Ryan Gosling makes one realize how tall he is.

by Anonymousreply 273September 12, 2018 4:10 PM

This ATC person sounds like they came straight from Tumblr. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 274September 12, 2018 4:13 PM

R272 who is the same R266/R267/R268

No, I’m not. You and your ass need some medication. You’re grasping at straws here and doing that you’re filling this thread with shit. No one cares about your fantasies or your shipping. FUCK OFF!

R273 who is the same R270/ R246/R241/R236 PLEASE, BITCH! It’s enough. You have already spitballed in this thread enough.

by Anonymousreply 275September 12, 2018 4:15 PM

Lol at Tim's screenshot of that post about him meeting Gosling. He loves that heart eyes emoji doesn't he? Cute.

by Anonymousreply 276September 12, 2018 4:18 PM

I got rid of ATC, who contributed nothing.

by Anonymousreply 277September 12, 2018 4:20 PM

ATC = Anti Tim Chalamet

by Anonymousreply 278September 12, 2018 4:21 PM

Yeah, I'm blocking this ATC loser too. I've had enough of this psycho.

by Anonymousreply 279September 12, 2018 4:35 PM

R279 Well since you’re the poster I called out in the previous post, why don’t you just leave? I think that’s a better solution, for you, for me and for all.

by Anonymousreply 280September 12, 2018 4:37 PM

I don't mind discussing oscar stuff with ATC, but her control freak stuff also throws me off. If you FF her last post enough, she will have to take some time off from DL.

by Anonymousreply 281September 12, 2018 4:50 PM

R281 It’s not me being a control freak, it’s me being fed up with the same talk about ships/Armie and T and now even Stephan. What do you think about this? Do you find it normal? Funny? Isn’t it tedious?

by Anonymousreply 282September 12, 2018 4:53 PM

For the two fraus/ posters I mentioned previously. Read this thread, especially the last part so you can all spare us the same nauseating discussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283September 12, 2018 4:56 PM

Timmy stalking his fandom from his finsta like nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 284September 12, 2018 5:06 PM

R281 that's not a girl/woman, just a old angry gay

by Anonymousreply 285September 12, 2018 5:07 PM

No, ATC is young, he/she has said many times. It's tiresome... This thread is doing okay. Let the people discuss what they want for a couple of replies and then they move on. Try to control every single post 24/7 and you become the problem not the solution

by Anonymousreply 286September 12, 2018 5:14 PM

How soon does shooting for LW start. Not here for Timm but would love to see Garrel and Norton up close and personal

by Anonymousreply 287September 12, 2018 5:20 PM

R286 It’s fine if there are a couple of dumb posts. Again, I don’t mind. But my question is: are you sure that people will move on after posting I dunno just about 20 posts about that topic? That’s my main issue. Everytime the discussion shifts to Armie and Timmy forever and ever the thread eventually goes to shit. How do you stop that? That’s what triggers my “freak control”. There are some topics that are like bombs in here and these are the ones I want to control. All the others are fine. You can talk about whatever you want.

by Anonymousreply 288September 12, 2018 5:20 PM

R287 October in Boston.

by Anonymousreply 289September 12, 2018 5:21 PM

I suggest FF when things go to shit. Give those people some time off as well.

by Anonymousreply 290September 12, 2018 5:25 PM

R287 I am also expectant of seeing Norton. I used to be obsessed with Garrel, but he doesn't make it for me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 291September 12, 2018 5:33 PM

R290 Well, it’s funny because regardless of how much I FF them, they still can’t take a break. Anyway, my main 2 issues are the “stalking syndrome” as in where’s Tim? what did he like? what did he unlike? who did he follow? is that a code? and the charmie topic ( at least change partners who are not his BFFs and ship if you want). That’s all. The rest is fine as hell.

Moving on

R291 I still didn’t get which role James will play. Is he Meg’s husband or not?

by Anonymousreply 292September 12, 2018 5:35 PM

Stephan was a TIFF rising star meaning he was there to attend a number of events and conferences over 4 days and he also had his own film premiering there. He wasn't there for Timmy.

I have no idea why people are so desperate to believe he's in a relationship. Most 22 year old men in his position would be far more interested in fucking around and he's been in Europe for the past 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 293September 12, 2018 5:35 PM

Look, the discussions about Timmy and Armie and the nature of their relationship can definitely veer into repetitive territory but it's of a lot of interest to people and they're gonna want to talk about it, especially when Timmy and Armie are so willing to provide the content. It's just human nature to want to gossip about something like this.

by Anonymousreply 294September 12, 2018 5:41 PM

Maybe Emma Watson and him will click. I don't think a lot of his fans would hate on Watson. R292 Yes he will be John Brooke.

by Anonymousreply 295September 12, 2018 5:42 PM

Watson is still with Chord Overstreet and her and Timmy couldn't be more mismatched IMO. More likely Eliza Scanlen but I think he'll be more focused on Saoirse who I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with in 10 years time if she doesn't marry Jack Lowden.

by Anonymousreply 296September 12, 2018 5:45 PM

R295 Oh, finally a new name for a new ship. Thank you for the bottom of my heart.

R294 I have to disagree. The content they’re providing is the same all over again. Ig stories, interviews etc. And, this is what I want to underline, the end of that discussion will be the same as all the previous ones. It’s a vicious circle. Broaden your horizons.

by Anonymousreply 297September 12, 2018 5:46 PM

I´ve just come across CMBYN at a gay porn web. Full and with good quality. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 298September 12, 2018 5:48 PM

I hope he doesn't get together with Emma Watson. She's so annoying and an awful actress tbh.

by Anonymousreply 299September 12, 2018 5:53 PM

Can you really imagine Watson putting up with his taste in music for a start. Never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 300September 12, 2018 5:54 PM

Go figure, I thought she would be a nice, woke option. I guess he either dates Ronan or the fans will slaughter the poor girl (or maybe guy?) he gets to be with.

by Anonymousreply 301September 12, 2018 5:58 PM

I honestly think that if you want to ship Tim with a gir, you’d better look at his former girlfriends and who he follows on SM...and oh, yeah, who he likes. He has some tacky likes.

LW

So Louis will be the professor. God, no. I can’t imagine him and Saoirse.

by Anonymousreply 302September 12, 2018 5:58 PM

Yeah Ronan is basically the only girl he can date that wouldn't get a shit load of hate. And they do have a very natural chemistry (not necessarily in Lady Bird where they're not meant to work as a couple but in real life).

If I were to bet money, he fucks around for 10 years and once he's got it out his system if Ronan is single they settle down as a young acting power couple.

by Anonymousreply 303September 12, 2018 6:00 PM

I thought he and Kieran Shipka were cute. Or maybe someone like Julia Garner- another artsy, NYC-raised Jewish girl but also a stellar actor in her own right.

by Anonymousreply 304September 12, 2018 6:06 PM

Shipka comes across like major little sister vibes. I think he'll end up with someone older, whether by a couple of years or significantly

by Anonymousreply 305September 12, 2018 6:07 PM

If it's the Depp girl would the fans be okay?

by Anonymousreply 306September 12, 2018 6:07 PM

They'll never be okay with him ending up with a model. She acts too sure but it's not like she's very good at it.

by Anonymousreply 307September 12, 2018 6:08 PM

Unfortunately, the fans don’t know the type of girls he likes. So suck it!

by Anonymousreply 308September 12, 2018 6:09 PM

R293 Stephan is one of 6 followers on the hidden ig account of Timothee, so they're really close in any way

by Anonymousreply 309September 12, 2018 6:09 PM

R309 Because they’re childhood friends.

by Anonymousreply 310September 12, 2018 6:10 PM

R309 Who are the other ones?

by Anonymousreply 311September 12, 2018 6:10 PM

Also, with this “new” found out info about his other ig account, we can finally put to rest his SM’s activity. Thank God!

by Anonymousreply 312September 12, 2018 6:11 PM

He has a secret IG account? Are there even more risqué pics of Armie on there

by Anonymousreply 313September 12, 2018 6:38 PM

Upon further research, I'm pretty sure he has two private accounts.

by Anonymousreply 314September 12, 2018 6:39 PM

Ok, girls. I think it’s enough with this. His fake ig account is not a novelty. Back in 2016 someone on DL already knew he had one. So basically his fans just found out that water is wet. Now, stop bombarding this thread. The moderation rule still applies

by Anonymousreply 315September 12, 2018 6:44 PM

R315 may be i should post the names of this two accounts?

by Anonymousreply 316September 12, 2018 6:50 PM

R316 I didn’t understand your question. You asked me if I could post them or that you want to post them?

IMO, no. Don’t do it. His fans will already found out eventually. And yes on his fake Instagram he follows his close friends. As I said before, even Armie has fake accounts on multiple gossip sites and fb. It’s not new. It’s the norm.

by Anonymousreply 317September 12, 2018 6:54 PM

I know it's your job to protect the actor images but you treat people like shit. Now behave yourself and I wouldn't post anything about that

by Anonymousreply 318September 12, 2018 6:57 PM

R316 Finally something! What's the point of DL if you are not gonna spill the tea?

by Anonymousreply 319September 12, 2018 6:57 PM

They're pretty easy to find but I don't think anyone should post them here because then he'll get bombarded with requests and probably delete them. They have very similar usernames, one has 6 followers, the other has 10. They're followed by his closest friends on both.

by Anonymousreply 320September 12, 2018 7:01 PM

I find it pretty funny that he look at his own tag on his public account and likes shit posted by shippy fans. He's such a kid.

by Anonymousreply 321September 12, 2018 7:04 PM

Again, I agree with R320. You don’t need to be a genius to find them. So don’t post them here. It’s already been known. It’s not news.

R318 Also, you’re the user who came up with the Stephane photos so...that tells everything I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 322September 12, 2018 7:04 PM

R321 He’s the no.1 lurker! Did you all think he only had one? All his friends have double accounts. He knows very well his fandom.

by Anonymousreply 323September 12, 2018 7:06 PM

R322 you better answer is timothee gay or straight?

by Anonymousreply 324September 12, 2018 7:15 PM

I bet he has a Tumblr. I can totally see him posting fan stuff about himself.

by Anonymousreply 325September 12, 2018 7:25 PM

R324 Are you high? There’re no insiders on here lmao. Only fangirls and yeah I guess some boys as well. Again, those fake accounts have been known for a long time. I’ve been following these threads since 2016 and someone already outed them. So, chill!

Now, if you want my personal opinion about this mysterious sexuality of his: he’s straight. If you want to follow a gay twink actor, follow Lucas who’s 100% gay. Forget about his “no label” speech because that’s media talking.

by Anonymousreply 326September 12, 2018 7:25 PM

He doesn’t have a Tumblr, jeez. God!

Can we now go back to talking about LW?

by Anonymousreply 327September 12, 2018 7:26 PM

Good thing not-insider ATC has the insider knowledge of Tim's lack of Tumblr account. Anyone else picturing ATC as Napoleon Dynamite? "What are you gonna do today, Napoleon? JEEZ, GOSH! Whatever I feel like doing!"

by Anonymousreply 328September 12, 2018 7:31 PM

W&W for 328

by Anonymousreply 329September 12, 2018 7:33 PM

When will BB leak online. When CMBYN was making the festival rounds there were huge junks of the movie already available online

by Anonymousreply 330September 12, 2018 7:34 PM

R328 Or maybe you know just a thought? T threads have been going on for a loooong time, don’t you think people already dissected his SM activity? You know, at least that? You don’t think that, I guess.

R330 It will be put on Amazon Prime in November, I think.

by Anonymousreply 331September 12, 2018 7:36 PM

R326 heh, this is all i need to know 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 332September 12, 2018 7:36 PM

R330 Soon I would think. It has only had 3 screening atm. Showing tomorrow in Toronto and LA.

by Anonymousreply 333September 12, 2018 7:39 PM

If it gets leaked before October, adios bucks!

by Anonymousreply 334September 12, 2018 7:40 PM

I don't care to pay for this it sounds rather bad

by Anonymousreply 335September 12, 2018 7:42 PM

Ok, I got it, but I was thinking more about their problem. How are they gonna get those bucks back?

by Anonymousreply 336September 12, 2018 7:43 PM

Tim was at the airport. He's not participating in the screening tomorrow at TIFF

by Anonymousreply 337September 12, 2018 7:43 PM

R337 He has a screening in LA, not Tiff.

by Anonymousreply 338September 12, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote]Good thing not-insider ATC has the insider knowledge of Tim's lack of Tumblr account.

Inside info lmao. I have ATC blocked so I don't see (nor care about) their posts but for their information he had a tumblr account during Homeland. You can still find references on his old mentions @ his old twitter account. So yeah who knows if he still has one.

by Anonymousreply 339September 12, 2018 8:00 PM

R339 Tell me where in the hell I said about me being an insider? Please, don’t put words in my mouth. I’ve never said that. It’s common knowledge. Also, should we add his fb account as well? Lmao oh yeah, he already deleted that one.

Now, you all started shitposting again. Great!

by Anonymousreply 340September 12, 2018 8:04 PM

I think the people in LA are gonna give BB some love. It was a smart move to show it there and get some better reviews.

by Anonymousreply 341September 12, 2018 8:18 PM

[quote]Anyone else picturing ATC as Napoleon Dynamite?

No, I picture it more like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342September 12, 2018 9:48 PM

R342 Well...yeah, what can I say. I’m fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343September 12, 2018 9:52 PM

ATC is remarkably effective at controlling all you cunts, like r342 and r328

Why don’t you get off DL, with your moronic fat girl shit posting, and go back to Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 344September 12, 2018 9:53 PM

^Uh....no.

by Anonymousreply 345September 12, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote]I think the people in LA are gonna give BB some love. It was a smart move to show it there and get some better reviews.

I hope so. The movie has the potential to connect with a lot of dads, parents of addicts, etc. it’ll probably play well on a screener which is key these days for getting award notices.

by Anonymousreply 346September 12, 2018 10:51 PM

R344 These fat girls are 95% of his fans

by Anonymousreply 347September 13, 2018 2:09 PM

This film really has some significant flaws. The storyline circles the same ground over and over. Amy and Maura are given nothing to do. Carrel gives an uneven performance. At certain points he looks baffled as to what intensity he should be playing. Chalamet looks drozzy just in need of sleep instead of strung out junkie. His addiction is played in shouting his lines.

by Anonymousreply 348September 13, 2018 5:10 PM

I felt the anxiety of him trying to have something else going on in his life when all he wants to do is get high. I've seen that up close. But yeah, very uneven film

by Anonymousreply 349September 13, 2018 5:21 PM

They wasted two very very talented actresses. Amy really does nothing. Maura has a little meat but then evaporates into a silent presence in scenes. I admire Carrel for trying but he has one level of intensity and stays there for the whole film. TC skims the surface of addiction not really getting to the depths of it

by Anonymousreply 350September 13, 2018 7:10 PM

Those of you who have been very close to an addict, what movie/performance best captures it?

by Anonymousreply 351September 13, 2018 7:13 PM

Requiem of a Dream.

by Anonymousreply 352September 13, 2018 7:18 PM

I was hoping this would be good...but when it comes to some of the great teenage addiction films this doesn't rank. Objectively, I don't see a nomination let alone alone an oscar but this young actor will get one just not with BB.

by Anonymousreply 353September 13, 2018 7:18 PM

It’s fine if he doesn’t get it. He needs to show range because imo he’s perfect only in sensitive introvert roles.

Here’s another review ( clearly she was a total different movie)

How’s the soundtrack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354September 13, 2018 7:24 PM

*saw not was

by Anonymousreply 355September 13, 2018 7:25 PM

-R351 when it comes to teenage addiction films Requiem and Basketball Diaries are the best, but even as good as they were they didn't get Jared nor Leo oscar...robbed!

by Anonymousreply 356September 13, 2018 7:28 PM

The soundtrack is the worst part of the movie.

by Anonymousreply 357September 13, 2018 7:28 PM

Basketball diaries is way more sanitized than BB tbh.

by Anonymousreply 358September 13, 2018 7:29 PM

Requiem or Leaving Las Vegas. Everyone in Requim is pretty much dead at the end. There is nothing left but an empty shell of the person they were at the outset of the film

by Anonymousreply 359September 13, 2018 7:31 PM

R351 Enter the void, Requiem for a dream,Heaven Knows What...

by Anonymousreply 360September 13, 2018 7:32 PM

Jared's arm should have won an academy award on its own. I remember him saying that was six to eight hours of makeup to create that heroin hole

by Anonymousreply 361September 13, 2018 7:32 PM

Who cares if Chalamet ever gets an Oscar. He's respected and taken seriously as an actor which will serve him well and is far more important than winning a statue.

by Anonymousreply 362September 13, 2018 7:33 PM

R361 He was good, I admit. He should have got in.

by Anonymousreply 363September 13, 2018 7:33 PM

R362 I'm sure every actor shares your sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 364September 13, 2018 7:34 PM

I don't see him not being nominated. Maybe if Backseat/Vice is a hit I can see the whole narrative changing, but at the moment this early, he is in.

by Anonymousreply 365September 13, 2018 7:37 PM

Don't you think the overall interest in the Oscars is wearing out? I talk to people in my office and friends people at the gym dentist office and very few people could name two of the films nominated for Best Picture.

by Anonymousreply 366September 13, 2018 7:38 PM

This film comes out in a few weeks and could be gone from the theatre in a flash. I don't see how this survives for a single nomination

by Anonymousreply 367September 13, 2018 7:40 PM

leaving las vegas was heart wrenching but sticking to teenage addiction films I think BB and Basketball were equally sanitized but Basketball was a better film. A harder look at a teenage girl's addiction would be Traffic where unlike the other two about guys the sex for drugs element was front and center.

by Anonymousreply 368September 13, 2018 7:42 PM

I really don’t think he can make it...honestly. Sam Rockwell, from what it seems they edited the movie and he has too little screentime maybe 10/15 minutes. How in the hell can he make it? Only for the after glow and back to back nomination?

by Anonymousreply 369September 13, 2018 7:44 PM

So fucking sick of people claiming he doesn't have range. How can he only be perfect as the sensitive introvert when I don't think he's ever even played a sensitive introvert? Elio was definitely sensitive but not an introvert. Kyle may have been an introvert but he wasn't sensitive. Billy from Miss Stevens was intense in a way that none of his other characters were. Daniel from Hot Summer Nights was gawky. These are all different characteristics that he pulled off perfectly. None of his characters resemble each other in any notable way, other than being around the same age.

His range is actually something critics are taking time to point out:

In these scenes and others that find him lashing out at his astonished father, Chalamet once again illustrates an uncanny ability to merge with whatever the material demands of him. A far cry from the sexually adventurous teen of “Call Me By Your Name” or the obnoxious boyfriend of “Lady Bird,” he buries his hunky features under a messy mop of hair and a malleable expression. His face is a Roschach test of emotions, melting from grimace to eerie smirk as the character contends with the invisible processes of a shattered brain.

by Anonymousreply 370September 13, 2018 8:00 PM

[quote] I thought she would be a nice, woke option

Pick one.

by Anonymousreply 371September 13, 2018 8:06 PM

R370 they don't know what they're talking about. At the age of 22 he's played or is about to play a bisexual multilingual musical prodigy, a meth addict, a King of England, a love interest in a period drama, a violent and rebellious teen and an action hero. He's been cast in comedic, dramatic, romantic and action roles. Directors know he has range cos they're not blind.

by Anonymousreply 372September 13, 2018 8:23 PM

I can't wait to see him in 'Little Women'. If everything goes well, it would seem to me that he would have 'arrived'.....

by Anonymousreply 373September 13, 2018 8:57 PM

I honestly think that he needs to show more ( as I said before) . Again, this is how I think. It’s an opinion and a drop in a sea of them, it doesn’t matter that much. People have different opinions and they are entitled to their own. If you’re a stan or I dunno can’t hear some “criticism” ( which I really don’t think it was) then DL is not for you.

LW was a good choice for him. I don’t think we’ll see him on the awards circuit for his role, because it’s a small one. But it makes CV.

by Anonymousreply 374September 13, 2018 9:02 PM

I can hear criticisms, just ones that make sense. He clearly doesn't need to show more since he's already getting a variety of roles.

Please tell me which role he perfectly played a sensitive introvert? And which performances of his did not work for you? Because all of his performances since Miss Stevens (other than the bit-part in Hostiles) have been acclaimed and faced zero criticism from film critics.

by Anonymousreply 375September 13, 2018 9:10 PM

R375 Who cares what the film critics think. Their opinions aren't any more valid than yours or ATC. If you think he's showed range, than he has. You don't need proof or validation. Your own opinion is paramount.

by Anonymousreply 376September 13, 2018 9:18 PM

R375 Again, as I see it so far, he’s been playing himself ( like JLaw plays herself in most of her movies, apart from mother! because personally I really found her good in that). Him booking different roles ( as you claimed) is more him trying to put himself out there and get out of his comfort zone and let’s see if he delivers. So, he hasn’t arrived yet, but he’s still ongoing. You don’t have to get angry for that. The characters he has played until now might be different on paper, but how he portrayed them, in my eyes, are almost within the same range.

by Anonymousreply 377September 13, 2018 9:18 PM

R376 I disagree. Film critics see hundreds of films a year. They see the best of film, the worst of film and everything inbetween. I think they're far more qualified than the average person to dictate whether a performance was good or not.

R377 Playing himself, are you serious? The fidgety, awkward, fanboyish, rambling guy? Cos I can't think of one role he's played like that. And no, he couldn't just decide to book different roles and put himself out there. The directors still have to think he is capable of doing it and is worthy of playing the part. You still haven't answered my question over which was the sensitive introvert role and which didn't work for you.

by Anonymousreply 378September 13, 2018 9:21 PM

Lol @ saying he can only play the sensitive introvert and then saying he can only play himself when he's a huge extrovert

by Anonymousreply 379September 13, 2018 9:24 PM

If these two don't calm down just FF them

by Anonymousreply 380September 13, 2018 9:27 PM

R378 All of them, girl! As I said, why are you getting so pissed? Critics come and go and they all meet the same fate. If you value so much the critics’ opinions then be it. I have my own of seeing him in roles and that’s it. In time, maybe I’ll change my opinion. Give it a rest!

by Anonymousreply 381September 13, 2018 9:28 PM

R381 If you haven't been impressed by any of his performances then why are you even here?

by Anonymousreply 382September 13, 2018 9:28 PM

[quote]A harder look at a teenage girl's addiction would be Traffic where unlike the other two about guys the sex for drugs element was front and center.

Pfft. That’s nothing.

by Anonymousreply 383September 13, 2018 9:30 PM

R378 I disagree. At the end of the day how you take away an individual's performance is entirely personal. There may be technical stuff actors have to do or get right in a performance and what not but if you don't notice or care, what's the point? Even during press circuits for CMBYN there was a great sentiment that Armie and Timothee shared which basically was, once you do a film and release it, whatever you( you being them) think about the message or the performance doesn't matter anymore, because ultimately people take different things away from it, and that's all valid.

by Anonymousreply 384September 13, 2018 9:32 PM

R378 Sure but to go around saying an actor NEEDS to show more range when he's getting plenty of different roles and being acclaimed for every single one is a stupid statement. He doesn't need to do anything when his career is going great.

by Anonymousreply 385September 13, 2018 9:33 PM

R385 I never mentioned his future projects. I think they’re decent. I’m far more interested in Dune.

by Anonymousreply 386September 13, 2018 9:36 PM

Next year he has the King, so very different character, there.

by Anonymousreply 387September 13, 2018 9:39 PM

ATC spends her days on different websites talking about Timothée and at the same time claiming she's not a big fan, she prefers Lucas Hedges and Armie as actors (which, lol) and trying to control the behavior of people that actually are his fans. It's super weird imo. I'm not a big Robert Pattinson fan so I don't spend my days discussing him and telling his fans what they can and can't talk about.

by Anonymousreply 388September 13, 2018 9:41 PM

Wasn't ATC mainly a Hammer stan?

by Anonymousreply 389September 13, 2018 9:43 PM

R389 yes but she can't keep her nose out of Timothée discussion on this website and others. She's an Italian girl by the way.

Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 390September 13, 2018 9:45 PM

"Oh I love those two so much. We all have such a weird relationship."

Well at least he admits to it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391September 13, 2018 10:01 PM

Okay Timothee likes Elizabeth. Case close. Let's move on.

by Anonymousreply 392September 13, 2018 10:08 PM

Duh that has been completely obvious for months to anyone that has eyes and ears.

by Anonymousreply 393September 13, 2018 10:10 PM

I'm just hoping this gets settled once and for all. It's tiresome...

by Anonymousreply 394September 13, 2018 10:15 PM

Oh no, what are the Timmy stans who hate Elizabeth and convinced he hates her, too, going to do now?! “He’s lying! He’s lying!” Haha.

by Anonymousreply 395September 13, 2018 10:16 PM

There will always be people that want to believe they hate each other and so convince themselves of the fact but no, it makes no sense. They've hung out before without Armie, Elizabeth was the one that helped him to gain weight after Beautiful Boy, that super sweet comment he left on her birthday post for him, they like each others posts Armie related and otherwise, Timmy's friends even sometimes like and comment on her posts, Timmy jumped into bed with them and more. There's no way the Timmy/Armie friendship could ever sustain if he and Elizabeth had an issue with each other.

by Anonymousreply 396September 13, 2018 10:18 PM

“We all have such a weird relationship.”

Now tell me one more time how this relationship isn't weird when HE admits it.

by Anonymousreply 397September 13, 2018 10:47 PM

shippers want to believe they hate each other cos timmy and armie want each other when in reality they've probably all partaken in a threesome with each other or at least fantasized about it.

remember that word association interview from last year? when timmy was given the word armie and said elizabeth? then armie was given the word elizabeth and said timmy? now they have a 'weird' relationship? and he's said he jumped into bed with them before? yeah they've all fucked or come close to it.

by Anonymousreply 398September 13, 2018 10:49 PM

Okay, this is creepy, but hilarious at the same time. Just hoping they don't make him the face of their cookie company.

by Anonymousreply 399September 13, 2018 10:53 PM

He's really fanning the flames by saying they all have a weird relationship and that he loves them both so much. A lot of people are automatically going to think "threesome!" LoL

by Anonymousreply 400September 13, 2018 10:56 PM

lol i honestly can't think what else he would mean by a weird relationship other than something sexual.

by Anonymousreply 401September 13, 2018 10:57 PM

Threesome my ass. The only thing that boy wants from the Hammers is Armie's dick. Elizabeth probably grants him access. Now that he's gonna be a big star, even better to be associated with him.

by Anonymousreply 402September 13, 2018 11:01 PM

pleaseee he said we ALL have such a weird relationship and that he loves those TWO so much. it's threesome time baby.

he's probably into the milf stuff and she's not gonna turn down the hot young thing like her friend priyanka with nick jonas. armie gets the best of both worlds.

by Anonymousreply 403September 13, 2018 11:04 PM

Timmy's thanked her before for letting him climb Armie like a tree at some award show. Of course he loves her.

by Anonymousreply 404September 13, 2018 11:07 PM

R404 He's also said 'I jumped into bed with Armie and his wife last night' That was off camera unlike the climbing like a tree.

by Anonymousreply 405September 13, 2018 11:08 PM

Well if you're going literal then he thanked her for letting him climb Armie like a tree for TWO MONTHS. Also Armie implied not long ago he kissed Timmy many times even off camera so that would make sense.

by Anonymousreply 406September 13, 2018 11:12 PM

filming took two months. and when armie was asked if timmy was a good kisser he said he'd never kissed him off screen so he could only answer if elio was (and then proceeded to basically imply that he wasn't haha).

by Anonymousreply 407September 13, 2018 11:14 PM

R406 just loves Timothée and hates Elizabeth and can't stand the idea that he's not going to say to an objectively attractive woman, especially when they have a weird mommy/son, friend's wife vibe. Of course it would turn him on. Now her calling him baby makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 408September 13, 2018 11:16 PM

LOL please, if there's anything sexual the only think he's after is Armie's schlong. Keep telling yourself he wants Elizabeth. I hope Armie's better in bed than he's an actor though. Enjoy it while it lasts Timmy, then ditch these two clowns!

by Anonymousreply 409September 13, 2018 11:18 PM

I would buy the three-way vibes if it wasn't for how defensive they got when people were implying Armie wasn't straight. "It's called acting" "People can't separate art from reality" like if he was really with the Hammers they wouldn't get offended when people implied as much. I just think Timothée uses the Hammers to cove whoever he's seeing or fucking in the dl

by Anonymousreply 410September 13, 2018 11:19 PM

R409 Keep telling yourself that but Elizabeth is not the kind of woman that rents her husband out (and no she wouldn't get publicity from them fucking because no one would know about it) and Timmy obsessively talked about Elizabeth on the promo tour last year just like he's doing with them now

by Anonymousreply 411September 13, 2018 11:20 PM

cover*

by Anonymousreply 412September 13, 2018 11:20 PM

R410 they got offended when people implied Armie was gay, in love with Timmy and hated his wife. That's different. Plus there are plenty of men that engage in MMF threesomes and still consider themselves straight.

by Anonymousreply 413September 13, 2018 11:22 PM

People have to consider why he didn't just say 'Oh I love those two so much' and left it at that.

by Anonymousreply 414September 13, 2018 11:25 PM

I think it's clear that Timmy adores them both. Whether that means there's some sort of sexual aspect to it, who knows. Only them.

by Anonymousreply 415September 13, 2018 11:25 PM

But when you are good friends with someone, doesn't that automatically mean that you love them? Why would you need to point it out all the time as if your love was something special? Isn't that something you do when you're into someone rather than just good friends?

Armie also said during the press junket that Liz liked the book, she thought it was 'very sexy'. Couldn't that apply to what she sees Armie and Tim do in private?

by Anonymousreply 416September 13, 2018 11:35 PM

So based on this weird relationship admission can be conclude they fucked last Saturday when they posted those weirdass stories?

by Anonymousreply 417September 13, 2018 11:36 PM

Nah I remember that harmless comment someone posted about how after seeing call me by your name they couldn't believe Armie was a straight white man. Elizabeth went into like a comment saying it was called acting and that people were stupid. Why would you think people are stupid if your husband is indeed having sex with his co-star? I think the weird relationship has more to do with the third wheeling he does for them, but I think they use the whole weird vibe to serve distraction from Tim's real personal life.

by Anonymousreply 418September 13, 2018 11:37 PM

^can we conclude

by Anonymousreply 419September 13, 2018 11:37 PM

What weirdass stories R417?

by Anonymousreply 420September 13, 2018 11:38 PM

R416 He pointed it out all the time with Elizabeth too.

If she found it very sexy then I'd be more inclined to believe she wanted to join in.

R418 but that is stupid though, to think that someone can't be straight because they played gay well in a film. Its basically insulting his acting skills.

R420 The Instagram stories

by Anonymousreply 421September 13, 2018 11:38 PM

I just don't think you would like that if there was something going on, but you would if you were sick and tired of people saying those things.

by Anonymousreply 422September 13, 2018 11:41 PM

^and they are not true.

by Anonymousreply 423September 13, 2018 11:42 PM

I just think it’s crazy how two male friends who know they have a crazy fandom that ships them hardcore have no qualms constantly talking about how close they are, how much they love each other, how they’re always FaceTiming, etc. They do not care at all how it comes off sometimes and I think it’s only because they genuinely are very, very into each other, platonically or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 424September 13, 2018 11:42 PM

We don't even know if she liked it on purpose, we saw the other day with Timmy how easy it is to accidentally like an IG comment.

by Anonymousreply 425September 13, 2018 11:42 PM

R421

[quote] [R420] The Instagram stories

What stories?? About what? Sorry, I don;t follow all the craziness — don't have the time

by Anonymousreply 426September 13, 2018 11:45 PM

Speaking of, there’s an interview after that acceptance speech where Timmy thanked her for letting him crawl all over her husband for two months and the interviewer asked Elizabeth if she didn’t mind he said that and she answered I like watching him and Armie together or something like that. Well…

by Anonymousreply 427September 13, 2018 11:46 PM

R426 Armie and Timmy were at an event together and posted IG stories of each other. Armie's of Timmy had hearts all over it and Timmy's of Armie had Lady Lady Lady playing in the background.

by Anonymousreply 428September 13, 2018 11:47 PM

R427 You mean this, yep it adds further to the theory. 'I love Timmy so much'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429September 13, 2018 11:48 PM

The bond we all have not only in Italy, but now.

lol.

by Anonymousreply 430September 13, 2018 11:52 PM

r428 after that party they both went to another one though they didn't arrive together. There's even a blurry pic of them inside. Timmy stayed 3 more days in Toronto but didn't attend any other party.

r429 yep, that's the one.

by Anonymousreply 431September 13, 2018 11:53 PM

I know this is all PR cause he also called them his parents and you don't do that to people you are fucking

by Anonymousreply 432September 13, 2018 11:56 PM

R428 that was some major trolling to please the fans.

The question is what is trolling and what's not.

by Anonymousreply 433September 13, 2018 11:56 PM

R432 He also called them older sibling figures and role models.

What's that father/brother/son/lover quote from CMBYN again? Just saying!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434September 13, 2018 11:58 PM

Are people really gonna spend the rest of the thread talking about this? BB is getting some more reviews soon!

by Anonymousreply 435September 14, 2018 12:02 AM

3:20 says it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436September 14, 2018 12:04 AM

how the fuck are more BB reviews (which will just be more of the same) more interesting than a potential three way relationship between hammer, chambers and chalamet

by Anonymousreply 437September 14, 2018 12:07 AM

If you think about it she's smart af. Timmy can't get pregnant, Armie's not going to leave her for a man if he wants to still have a career. Plus she seems the boring missionary style while Armie's into kinky shit. Easier if he satisfies his urges with a guy. This way she can control it.

by Anonymousreply 438September 14, 2018 12:10 AM

People who don't think there's something going on other than PR?

by Anonymousreply 439September 14, 2018 12:10 AM

R439 What PR? CMBYN is over, the sequel wont be out for years.

I'd live for Timmy getting Elizabeth pregnant tho.

by Anonymousreply 440September 14, 2018 12:11 AM

I don't think every single thing is PR, they are human after all and you can tell there's genuine affection and admiration both ways.

by Anonymousreply 441September 14, 2018 12:12 AM

[quote] I'd live for Timmy getting Elizabeth pregnant tho.

As if we would ever know

by Anonymousreply 442September 14, 2018 12:14 AM

[bold]Correction[/bold]! Timo tolerates Elizabeth. What you gonna do ? She's the mother of his boyfriend's kids.

by Anonymousreply 443September 14, 2018 12:14 AM

R443 lol 'tolerates' her. Remember when he went baby clothes shopping together with her in Crema while Armie slept? He loves her, get over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444September 14, 2018 12:16 AM

Look how they stare at each other, not breaking eye contact for like 5 seconds, not smiling and it's Armie who initiates it. This screams fuck buddies to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445September 14, 2018 12:18 AM

look i know we've having fun here but let's not actually link to the crackheads accounts, they don't need any more attention.

by Anonymousreply 446September 14, 2018 12:20 AM

Sorry but I found that clip only at that account. It shocked me tbh.

by Anonymousreply 447September 14, 2018 12:22 AM

R445, forget the eye stare, look at Armie's right foot as he stares at Timo....

by Anonymousreply 448September 14, 2018 12:24 AM

Okay, so this went from Elizabeth the cock-block to Elizabeth the mother of Timothee's future children. I get the relationship with the Hammers is weird, but are you really gonna keep this kid chained to that marriage for another awards season?

by Anonymousreply 449September 14, 2018 12:24 AM

R449 He's keeping himself chained to it. He could have easily turned up at TIFF, not mentioned them, not gone back to liking their photos on IG (three of Elizabeth's, one of Armie's in the last week), not posted IG stories of Armie etc. His choice.

by Anonymousreply 450September 14, 2018 12:26 AM

He got so exuberant when that pic came up of him with Elizabeth and Armie. The three of them really do have something special.

by Anonymousreply 451September 14, 2018 12:27 AM

Okay...

by Anonymousreply 452September 14, 2018 12:30 AM

The "three" of them R451 ??? Birch please!

The only thing they have in common is that Timmy is probably plotting her end.

by Anonymousreply 453September 14, 2018 12:31 AM

the elizabeth haters are tired now. if you don't like her fine but he clearly does.

by Anonymousreply 454September 14, 2018 12:32 AM

[quote]he clearly does fuck her husband behind her back

Fixed it for you R454

by Anonymousreply 455September 14, 2018 12:34 AM

Thought we'd established they do it in front of her

by Anonymousreply 456September 14, 2018 12:35 AM

r449 he brought him up several times in the interviews at Tiff unbidden. Why isn't he doing that with Robert Pattinson with who he will have a movie to promote next year? It would make a hell of a lot more sense than Armie at this point. He know people will talk, he's not stupid yet he still does it.

by Anonymousreply 457September 14, 2018 12:35 AM

I'd bet she knows and lets them r455, better Timmy than some skank Armie can impregnate (I still want to know if they fucked last Saturday).

by Anonymousreply 458September 14, 2018 12:38 AM

What was the context of that clip at R445? Wish someone would do a "what were you thinking" Q & A for THAT instead of his corny selfies.

Anyway, I find it incredibly hot--more so than any of the CMBYN clips. The way that look at each other is intense, lustful, angry, bored and sad all at once.

by Anonymousreply 459September 14, 2018 12:38 AM

R457 Because he's incredibly into him. It's embarrassingly obvious. And you don't have to think it's in a sexual way, either, although I think it is.

by Anonymousreply 460September 14, 2018 12:40 AM

'At the "Beautiful Boy" after-party, we watched Chalamet climb over his banquette to embrace his "Call Me By Your Name" co-star Armie Hammer.)'

lol

by Anonymousreply 461September 14, 2018 12:49 AM

R457 I think he likes them both and they are truly friends, but most things are exaggerated cause they look hot together and that sales. I also believe there's more to their careers than this cute ship, and I think Timothee, like people have said before, has a private life he keeps away from the scrutiny of the fans.

by Anonymousreply 462September 14, 2018 12:50 AM

[quote]Why isn't he doing that with Robert Pattinson with who he will have a movie to promote next year?

Because Pattinson has all the personality of wet cardboard. He’s a pretentious semi-junkie.

by Anonymousreply 463September 14, 2018 12:51 AM

yes yes we know you think he has some long term boyfriend or girlfriend but it's a theory that doesn't make sense quite frankly. the private life that he keeps away from the fans is simply his sex life which is probably very active, sure.

by Anonymousreply 464September 14, 2018 12:51 AM

r459 it's a q&a in Paris from January. Luca was talking. There's another moment where Armie stares at Timmy while Timmy demurely tucks his hair behind his ear swiveling in his chair. When their eyes meet Timmy raises his eyebrows. Flirting imo.

r463 who cares? Pr is pr. It would be better for business to bring him up instead of his not so popular old costar.

by Anonymousreply 465September 14, 2018 12:55 AM

Well I mean what do we know? It could be a recent relationship, or a fuckbuddy, or yeah just casual sex. I just compute the parts for it to be one of the Hammers or both and it doesn't add up. But yeah, I'm more interested in his career than his private life atm.

by Anonymousreply 466September 14, 2018 12:55 AM

He's 22 and an IT boy, he's fucking anyone and everyone and I'm sure if the Hammers offered he probably wouldn't turn them down. Even if he considers himself straight, he's already gone there halfway with Armie and the lines are blurred.

by Anonymousreply 467September 14, 2018 12:58 AM

R465 You act like he doesn't have a lot of time to still do so. I'm sure when the circuit begins for The King, he'll be bringing up Pattison ad nauseum. It doesn't even have a release date yet. There's no momentum if he brings it up now when it's still so far out.

by Anonymousreply 468September 14, 2018 1:00 AM

[quote]There's another moment where Armie stares at Timmy while Timmy demurely tucks his hair behind his ear swiveling in his chair. When their eyes meet Timmy raises his eyebrows. Flirting imo.

Can you post this clip, R465?

by Anonymousreply 469September 14, 2018 1:02 AM

No he wont, he seemed far more interested in that Sean Harris guy when talking about The King a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 470September 14, 2018 1:03 AM

I find it incredibly easy to believe that their relationship is not entirely platonic. I mean, Armie is gorgeous, charming, and seems like a really decent person. It makes perfect sense that Timmy would be all too willing to take whatever he may offer.

by Anonymousreply 471September 14, 2018 1:06 AM

"Not that he doesn't enjoy sex". o.O The fuck, Armie?

@ 11:31

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472September 14, 2018 1:07 AM

I think it makes more sense the other way around. Timmy could have ANYONE that it kind of is weird to me that he'd be so into Armie (/Elizabeth). Whereas the whole world is currently obsessed with Timmy so it makes sense to me that people may be more willing to cross boundaries they wouldn't otherwise to be with him.

by Anonymousreply 473September 14, 2018 1:08 AM

R457 Yeah he did, but if you believe that he does all this stuff just for PR, then bringing up Patton would seem like the easy "money maker" thing to make fan girls go crazy. So I suspect that he'll be hyping that up over anything with Harris.

by Anonymousreply 474September 14, 2018 1:09 AM

Well, Armie has known him since he was a nobody so I'm sure he doesn't view him the way the rest of the world does....as some big hotshot celebrity. And while Timmy could have anyone he wants, it's about who he wants and personally, I think he's wanted Armie since day 1.

by Anonymousreply 475September 14, 2018 1:14 AM

He also gave love to Ryan Gossling in his IG (maybe Dune related), people are too into his interactions with Armie to care I guess.

by Anonymousreply 476September 14, 2018 1:16 AM

Ryan Gosling > Armie tbh.

by Anonymousreply 477September 14, 2018 1:17 AM

r472

^ 0:51 "You have that physical desire (...) particularity with Oliver/Armie Hammer who's 6'5 and you just wanna crawl all over him" *awkward laugh*

Just. too. much. Okay I'll stop now.

by Anonymousreply 478September 14, 2018 1:17 AM

R477 I like Armie, but hard same!

by Anonymousreply 479September 14, 2018 1:20 AM

I honestly don't care what the truth is. Just friends, fuck buddies, threesome, in love. I just find it all very entertaining and sweet, and with Elizabeth too, genuinely.

by Anonymousreply 480September 14, 2018 1:21 AM

r477 so much but I think Timmy's too dickmatized atm to realize it.

by Anonymousreply 481September 14, 2018 1:24 AM

Ryan looks like he'd be up for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482September 14, 2018 1:26 AM

r469 @6:12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483September 14, 2018 1:30 AM

R482 Go get that upgrade Timo.

by Anonymousreply 484September 14, 2018 1:35 AM

WTF, Armie is a Greek God compared to average, boring Gosling. Bleh.

by Anonymousreply 485September 14, 2018 1:38 AM

Hopefully Villeneuve casts Ryan in Dune so they can spend months in Budapest together. Crema WHO?

by Anonymousreply 486September 14, 2018 1:39 AM

If we're talking dudes, it's Armie or bust for Timmy, imo. Kid's got it bad. Not that I blame him.

by Anonymousreply 487September 14, 2018 1:42 AM

lol no way he's not gonna be virginal and pure for the months he's away filming projects

by Anonymousreply 488September 14, 2018 1:44 AM

Ryan could pull off Duncan Idaho maybe.

by Anonymousreply 489September 14, 2018 1:44 AM

Do we have any idea about how much Armie's packing? Timmy seems so fragile and breakable. I can't image how he can handle a man so big.

by Anonymousreply 490September 14, 2018 1:46 AM

^Somehow fragile, breakable toothpick Elizabeth deals with it. Happily too, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 491September 14, 2018 1:50 AM

He even brought him up randomly in this NYT interview. Like someone said before, it's like he's always on his mind.

Chalamet's layered performance runs from a boyish, curious kid to a young man in existential freefall. It's returned him to the top of Oscar predictions lists, only this time slotted in among supporting-actor favorites. Some have joked that if Chalamet, who was trumped in March by Gary Oldman, were to win, it would effectively be like a lifetime achievement award for the 22-year-old. "It's something I heard Armie (Hammer) say a number of times last year: The cake of the experience is making it, from a personal standpoint," Chalamet said in an interview. "It's working with artists you admire and telling a story of great importance. This story and this film feel very urgent. People will take from it what they will."

by Anonymousreply 492September 14, 2018 1:52 AM

Obviously, ATC is asleep

Fuck off you retard cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493September 14, 2018 1:55 AM

Retarded twats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494September 14, 2018 1:56 AM

Fat morons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495September 14, 2018 1:57 AM

Fuck off back to Tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496September 14, 2018 1:58 AM

Get a life whores

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497September 14, 2018 1:58 AM

Egregious cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498September 14, 2018 1:59 AM

You should shot with a bazooka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499September 14, 2018 2:01 AM

ATC is an Italian female Armie stan that doesn't like it when the conversation veers away from Timmy's career flopping. She has no authority here and neither do you.

by Anonymousreply 500September 14, 2018 2:01 AM

WHO CARES R500? YOU ARE ANNOYING AND ROCK STUPID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501September 14, 2018 2:03 AM

Insipid gashes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502September 14, 2018 2:03 AM

Have some anal girls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503September 14, 2018 2:05 AM

You are really stupid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504September 14, 2018 2:06 AM

I'll spam this thread rather than let you fill it up with this trash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505September 14, 2018 2:07 AM

We've just blocked links so your efforts are going to waste dear.

by Anonymousreply 506September 14, 2018 2:07 AM

Spam as much as you want but you can't stop people from talking as long as Timmy and Armie keep saying/doing this stuff. People are talking everywhere, not just on DL because they find the whole situation weird af. Moreso now than when they promoted CMBYN. You can thank Timmy and Armie for that.

by Anonymousreply 507September 14, 2018 2:08 AM

Right, Timmy just said that he, Armie and his wife have a weird relationship. He said that, not us.

by Anonymousreply 508September 14, 2018 2:09 AM

FF the troll. Honestly she is worse than any other person here

by Anonymousreply 509September 14, 2018 2:10 AM

Who cares about Armie or Timmy? You retards should leave DL and go discuss your "thoughts: somewhere else

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510September 14, 2018 2:10 AM
by Anonymousreply 511September 14, 2018 2:10 AM

Hidey ho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512September 14, 2018 2:11 AM

Jesus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513September 14, 2018 2:12 AM

Mmhmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514September 14, 2018 2:12 AM

I was

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515September 14, 2018 2:13 AM

For a

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516September 14, 2018 2:13 AM

Peaceful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517September 14, 2018 2:14 AM

I blocked the troll, I don't think she understands people can block her posts.

Timo and Armie would look so pretty fucking doggy style

by Anonymousreply 518September 14, 2018 2:14 AM

So you don’t say r518

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519September 14, 2018 2:16 AM

My devices are legion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520September 14, 2018 2:17 AM

Get off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521September 14, 2018 2:17 AM

You stupid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522September 14, 2018 2:17 AM

CUNTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523September 14, 2018 2:18 AM

You are

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524September 14, 2018 2:18 AM

Extreme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525September 14, 2018 2:19 AM

r492 thanks for posting, I had missed that one. Mentally adding to the ever growing pile.

r518 I wonder if Elizabeth ever watched them.

by Anonymousreply 526September 14, 2018 2:19 AM

Morons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527September 14, 2018 2:19 AM

Sigh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528September 14, 2018 2:20 AM

Is never

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529September 14, 2018 2:20 AM

What do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530September 14, 2018 2:21 AM

Motivates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531September 14, 2018 2:21 AM

These

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532September 14, 2018 2:21 AM

Imbeciles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533September 14, 2018 2:22 AM

To write

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534September 14, 2018 2:22 AM

These

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535September 14, 2018 2:22 AM

Puerile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536September 14, 2018 2:23 AM

Posts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537September 14, 2018 2:23 AM

There

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538September 14, 2018 2:24 AM

Was a

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539September 14, 2018 2:25 AM

When

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540September 14, 2018 2:25 AM

-R410, -R418, & -R492 Agree, His uses the Hammer's as cover and his stans are too blind to see it. Armie and Liz play along because they care about him and love the publicity the fanning brings them. looking forward to finding out who Tim is really hooking up with!

by Anonymousreply 541September 14, 2018 2:25 AM

Discussing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542September 14, 2018 2:25 AM

Armie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543September 14, 2018 2:26 AM

And.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544September 14, 2018 2:26 AM

Timmy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545September 14, 2018 2:26 AM

And.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546September 14, 2018 2:27 AM

CMBYN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547September 14, 2018 2:27 AM

Was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548September 14, 2018 2:27 AM

Fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549September 14, 2018 2:28 AM

And.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550September 14, 2018 2:28 AM

R541 Looking forward to you realizing there's no one.

by Anonymousreply 551September 14, 2018 2:28 AM

Wow r551 is really mentally subnormal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552September 14, 2018 2:29 AM

Oh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553September 14, 2018 2:30 AM

Well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554September 14, 2018 2:30 AM

Better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555September 14, 2018 2:31 AM

I'm mentally subnormal for realizing it's blatantly obvious he doesn't have a long term partner, sure.

by Anonymousreply 556September 14, 2018 2:31 AM

Fill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557September 14, 2018 2:31 AM

Up this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558September 14, 2018 2:32 AM

Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559September 14, 2018 2:32 AM

WHAT...i mean what. of course there's "someone". don't be silly

by Anonymousreply 560September 14, 2018 2:32 AM

Rather

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561September 14, 2018 2:32 AM

Than.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562September 14, 2018 2:32 AM

what the fuck is wrong with you? I usually don't post, but... damn, you need treatment

by Anonymousreply 563September 14, 2018 2:33 AM

It as.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564September 14, 2018 2:33 AM

R560 Why of course? Where is there ANY evidence of it? Plenty of single people exist especially 22 year old men that everyone wants to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 565September 14, 2018 2:33 AM

Venue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566September 14, 2018 2:33 AM

For.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567September 14, 2018 2:34 AM

Moronic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568September 14, 2018 2:34 AM

I think Tim and Elizabeth probably share Armie. Maybe Armie gets to do his weird kinky shit with Tim. She has to know the kid is attracted to her husband and if they all genuinely like each other and everyone I having great sex, then great. Like other posters have said, better a 22 years old It boy than some random woman who could get pregnant and ask for child support. And I'm sure Tim's fucking other people too. I mean, right now he could have anyone he wanted. About the Hammers my guess is what Elizabeth and Armie probably dont particularly enjoy is Elizabeth being accused of being Armies beard or people on Instagram saying her husband hates her and wants to leave her for Tim. If they're all having fun, than good for them.

by Anonymousreply 569September 14, 2018 2:34 AM

Fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570September 14, 2018 2:34 AM

Loser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571September 14, 2018 2:35 AM

Tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572September 14, 2018 2:35 AM

Bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573September 14, 2018 2:35 AM

Yeah Timmy's covering a secret relationship by trying to make people think he's banging his MALE married, father of two, 9 years his senior costar he starred in a movie with a YEAR ago and who, let's be real here, isn't even popular or a great actor. Makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 574September 14, 2018 2:36 AM

Who made you the mod here ATC? genuine question

by Anonymousreply 575September 14, 2018 2:36 AM

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576September 14, 2018 2:36 AM

Jesus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577September 14, 2018 2:36 AM

Christ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578September 14, 2018 2:37 AM

You.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579September 14, 2018 2:37 AM

what a fucking child

by Anonymousreply 580September 14, 2018 2:37 AM

Are...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581September 14, 2018 2:37 AM

Stupid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582September 14, 2018 2:38 AM

whats wrong with you? the brazilian woman seems sane next to you

by Anonymousreply 583September 14, 2018 2:39 AM

I don’t have

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584September 14, 2018 2:40 AM

The notion that Timmy is in a secret, long term relationship is ludicrous. All eyes are on him right now. Is he probably fucking around? Yeah. But there’s no way he’s hiding a relationship and covering it up by making ppl think he’s fucking his male costar. What nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 585September 14, 2018 2:40 AM

R585 COMPLETE MORON

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586September 14, 2018 2:40 AM

R583 Haha you should see the message I received from Elaine tonight.

by Anonymousreply 587September 14, 2018 2:41 AM

Oops my bad r585. You’re taking some sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588September 14, 2018 2:41 AM

Tell me about this message r587

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589September 14, 2018 2:42 AM

I'll tell you if you quit spamming the thread.

by Anonymousreply 590September 14, 2018 2:43 AM

Nah....fuck it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591September 14, 2018 2:44 AM

I wonder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592September 14, 2018 2:45 AM

ATC or whatever: just plain weird. disciplines everyone... but isn't so much into whatever... doesn't know anyone on tumblr... yeah yeah. how much time do you have? jobless?

by Anonymousreply 593September 14, 2018 2:45 AM

What I

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594September 14, 2018 2:45 AM

Shall have

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595September 14, 2018 2:46 AM

As Tim said their relationship is weird but lets give into this idea of Tim and Armie. They been away from each other for 5 months and a red blooded men is not having sex with anyone? I'll concede an attraction and that its strange how they can't seem to stop talking about each other. Beyond that i'm not there. Also agree he's not in a long term relationship but is also not wanting for sex.

by Anonymousreply 596September 14, 2018 2:46 AM

For dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597September 14, 2018 2:46 AM

I blocked the spammer. Are there any new reviews for BB

by Anonymousreply 598September 14, 2018 2:46 AM

R596 imbecilic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599September 14, 2018 2:47 AM

There's a BB review thread. We can talk there!

by Anonymousreply 600September 14, 2018 2:47 AM

It will end in tears

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 14, 2018 2:48 AM

What exactly did set you off this time 'ATC'? disgusted to even give you a name

by Anonymousreply 602September 14, 2018 2:48 AM

Love Timmy and Armie.

by Anonymousreply 603September 14, 2018 2:48 AM

ATC is a disgrace. I will never talk to her again

by Anonymousreply 604September 14, 2018 2:49 AM

I like Tc very much but this film never goes deep enough on the root of the addiction

by Anonymousreply 605September 14, 2018 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!