Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's September 1st! Let the Pumpkin Spice Infusing and Mug Cradling Commence!

How many of you bitches are already guilty of it this morning?

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2018 7:46 PM

This year has flown by. I'm sure some department stores will have Christmas displays out on the floor by the end of next week.

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2018 5:15 PM

Bitch it's 85 degrees and humid outside.

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2018 5:26 PM

When will eggnog make its appearance?

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2018 5:28 PM

85? It's 95 here!

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2018 5:38 PM

OP fingers herself while inhaling Claire Burke pumpkin spice potpourri spray and eating spice cake and cradling an oversize mug with Pumpkin Spice latte! ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Pumpkiny Fall Freak!!!

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2018 5:50 PM

Ooh, a spice cake sounds good now. Thanks r5!

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2018 5:54 PM

Yoo-hoo, R6!!! I LOVE Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting too!!!!!! So good :)

But this OP fingers herself while inhaling Claire Burke pumpkin spice potpourri spray and eating spice cake and cradling an oversize mug with Pumpkin Spice latte! ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Pumpkiny Fall Freak!!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2018 5:56 PM

It's still close to 100 F here but it feels like fall probably because football is back on tv.

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2018 5:58 PM

R5, you forgot my pumpkin spice douche

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2018 6:47 PM

R5- You use your pumpkin spice douche AFTER you finger yourself while inhaling Claire Burke pumpkin spice potpourri spray and eating spice cake and cradling an oversize mug with Pumpkin Spice latte! ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Pumpkin Spice WHORE. God, you are TOO MUCH!

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2018 7:36 PM

Please, for the love of God—not until after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2018 7:42 PM

Are Count Chocula and Franken Berry cereals in stores, yet?

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2018 7:42 PM

I know I'm ready, and I will not apologize for it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2018 7:45 PM

Excuse me, I started Pumpkin Spice Watch yesterday.

No pumpkin spice yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2018 7:46 PM

I think OP LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT ANNOYING BITCH ON THAT FUCKING BOTTLE OF FALL SHIT!

Fuck OP!

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2018 7:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!