Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes, Part VIII

C'mon, join the party! You know you want to....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 28, 2018 12:22 PM

Link to previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2018 12:52 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2018 2:09 PM

Oh, you used the gif I made! I'm glad you like it. I thought of using the rainbow filter on Giphy but maybe that would have been putting too fine a point on it.

Anyway, I was just looking at the Westworld talk at the end of the last thread. Do we know who the first choice to play Logan was? I think BB does fine in the role, though the character was never used as much as it could have been. He kind of gets shafted for more development for William, yet even this isn't an explanation, because more scenes of their relationship would have fleshed out William's depravity.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2018 2:23 PM

R3, Eion Bailey

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2018 2:46 PM

Westworld suffered across the board from the writers writing a puzzle for the viewers to solve rather than writing good characters. None of them were more than barely drawn sketches (at least in Season 1). Logan's characterization was especially weak.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2018 3:06 PM

You look dirrty, boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2018 6:34 PM

R6 Awful movie

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2018 10:13 PM

R7 I haven't seen it, to be honest. The first 10 minutes were bad. I never finished Locked In, The Big Wedding and By the Gun. I can't make myself do it.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2018 10:47 PM

Why did Ben work with Katherine Heigl twice?

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2018 10:52 PM

He had no choice about that, I believe. Heigl looks so bitchy. Can you believe that she's wearing Chanel, Valentino and Salvatore Ferragamo in that pic with BB? She looks cheap.

He worked with Jeremy Irons after kissing his son in Dorian Gray.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2018 11:12 PM

[quote]He worked with Jeremy Irons after kissing his son in Dorian Gray.

Yes, Max Irons was just starting his career.

I don't think he even had any lines, but at least they got to kiss:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2018 11:16 PM

KH and B.B. are good friends! He went to her last film premiere to support her. Expect them to work together in the future too.

by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2018 12:00 AM

KH has total hag rapport with Ben! And didn't he stay with her and her husband a while to learn guitar from Kathy's husband?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 28, 2018 12:21 AM

“Katy and I got on like a house on fire. We drank whisky and just had so much fun”

--BB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 28, 2018 12:26 AM

Alright, I don’t judge him for having rich friends but I judge him a little for this friendship.

by Anonymousreply 15August 28, 2018 12:35 AM

Benji:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 28, 2018 3:01 AM

BB and KH exhibit an ebullient "man and his hag" vibe in this interview.

KH's bisexuality double entendre at 4:03 causes BB to start losing it again, to which KH smiles knowingly. #haggoals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 28, 2018 3:04 AM

R17, I would start the interview at 2:07.

That's where the interviewer asks the question to Ben that leads to his Freudian slip . . .

by Anonymousreply 18August 28, 2018 3:08 AM

Oh yeah, most of it is good. I just wanted to note that interaction as especially haggy.

We can conclude from BB's response to that question that he isn't a regular poster in the "Touched by a hobo" thread, at least.

by Anonymousreply 19August 28, 2018 3:51 AM

I love his eurotrash look r16!

by Anonymousreply 20August 28, 2018 4:06 AM

We need to get Katie good and drunk and I’d bet she’d spill all the beans about B.B.

by Anonymousreply 21August 28, 2018 4:07 AM

Benji in Toronto in 2009:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 28, 2018 5:04 AM

R21, I'm not sure there's anything to spill.

You see, he adores buddies who offer whiskey.

by Anonymousreply 23August 28, 2018 8:29 AM

R22's picture is smoldering, breathtaking.

Bring back your beautiful long hair, BB. Only hopeless straight guys could think your current 'do is anything but tragic.

by Anonymousreply 24August 28, 2018 8:38 AM

Benji and his hairs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 28, 2018 8:38 AM

Speaking of hair, it looks like Benji has a hairy bush at the end of Season 1 of Westworld.

by Anonymousreply 26August 28, 2018 8:55 AM

I noticed that too, R26. Wish the camera had shown us the goods. We certainly saw enough naked women in WW S1 to deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 27August 28, 2018 9:04 AM

Why do you bitches assume I'm gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 28, 2018 9:31 AM

Tallulah Riley on kissing BB in Westworld:

“Ben, he and I have known each other in the UK since we were 17 or 18 years old, so that was a weird scene for us, because we had to kiss at the end of it! It was horrible! [Laughs] I mean, not horrible, he’s not a horrible kisser, I just mean being friends made it awkward.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 28, 2018 10:09 AM

Damn, I go away for the weekend and there's a new BB thread! Thanks, OP.

We never talk about Sons of Liberty in here. What did you think of it? I can't make up my mind if it's truly awful or so-bad-its-good pure camp.

by Anonymousreply 30August 28, 2018 12:09 PM

R30, not exactly awful, just dull and a bit too pompous. Ben looks very, very thin in it. Flat ass and slim waist. I loved his stray kitty look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 28, 2018 12:51 PM

R29 Tallulah Riley and Tamsin Egerton are or was best friends.

"Talulah won a part in Joe Wright's Pride & Prejudice, putting in a comic turn as the sweet, tone-deaf Mary Bennet, and then starred in the St Trinian's films, playing new girl Annabelle Fritton. As a single young starlet she lived with her best friend and St Trinian's co-star Tamsin Egerton in a mews house in Marylebone. Tamsin was extroverted and bright blonde, while Talulah was darker and quieter."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 28, 2018 1:39 PM

I think that R32 must be Tamsin, because seriously no one else gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 33August 28, 2018 2:20 PM

R31, see I didn't find it pompous at all. I felt the opposite because it was trying so hard to make the founding fathers seem really SEXY and BADASS and HARDCORE! Much of it was unintentionally funny.

by Anonymousreply 34August 28, 2018 2:23 PM

R34, because cute kitties can't be sexy even if they try. I didnt like the drama of burying guns in the garden, killing a boy in a street fight, and the war scenes were overcrowded with extras. I expected something like Cambridge Spies with Tom Hollander, but I got another Green Mile instead. The characters seemed childish, unreliable and mockish.

by Anonymousreply 35August 28, 2018 3:28 PM

Ben says they've started filming 'Goldigger' already. But how, when his hair hasn't grown out yet? They'd better give our Ben a wig, because won't NOBODY buy him as a young sexy boy toy with his fuzzy cueball hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 28, 2018 6:41 PM

He must have been a last minute casting after whoever they wanted first said no

by Anonymousreply 37August 28, 2018 6:48 PM

The thought of that buzzcut being featured in a whole new project makes me want to cry.

by Anonymousreply 38August 28, 2018 9:00 PM

R38 I KNOW. Most of my interest in this was because I assumed they'd spruce him up. We all had such high hopes in the last thread!

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 28, 2018 9:16 PM

Consider bald.

by Anonymousreply 40August 28, 2018 9:19 PM

So what I gather from this SoL discussion is that it's essentially straight people (other than BB) attempting to be serious but failing. Therefore it is camp.

Suddenly my desire to watch it has inched skyward, much like Ben's nether regions when Jimmi pinned him up against the wall in that bordello.

by Anonymousreply 41August 28, 2018 9:23 PM

Martin Csokas knowingly camps it up to high heaven in SoL (shoulda been called -- Shit outta Luck: the Story of America's Founding!!), but he was the only one in on the joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 28, 2018 9:28 PM

I think this is Ben's first project in the UK since "Dorian Gray" a decade ago.

Apparently Ben was so upset by the negative reviews of his performance as Dorian that he considered quitting acting.

If that's true, it may explain why he stayed away from acting in the UK for nearly 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 43August 28, 2018 9:32 PM

I wonder who condoled BB as he teared up, distraught at the trashing he was receiving at the hands of critics. I'll fantasize that it was William Moseley.

To be honest, I wouldn't rank BB's performance as even in the top three of that film's failings. The script, direction and special effects are all much more dire problems.

by Anonymousreply 44August 29, 2018 1:22 AM

[quote] He must have been a last minute casting after whoever they wanted first said no

HA! BB's CV should have a tagline, "Ben Barnes: Sure, I Guess He'll Do."

by Anonymousreply 45August 29, 2018 12:20 PM

R43, "Killing Bono" was produced and shot in the UK (Ireland) in around 2011.

Hey R41, Sassy Sam Adams says hello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 29, 2018 7:52 PM

[quote]HA! BB's CV should have a tagline, "Ben Barnes: Sure, I Guess He'll Do."

But in fairness to Ben, that does happen in the world of acting a lot.

Actors will either turn down a role, or have to pull out because of scheduling conflicts, illness, injury, etc.

1. Ryan Phillippe was not the first choice for his part in "Gosford Park" It's rumored that it was supposed to be Jude Law.

2. Bruce Willis replaced Kevin Kline in "Death Becomes Her".

3. Louise Fletcher got Nurse Ratched in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" after Angela Lansbury turned it down.

by Anonymousreply 47August 29, 2018 9:24 PM

OMG, Lansbury would have been amazing!

by Anonymousreply 48August 29, 2018 9:53 PM

What happened to my post at R47?

Yes, R48, because Lansbury had played a villain in "The Manchurian Candidate", she said in an interview on Larry King a few years ago that she was asked to play Nurse Ratched, but didn't want to become typecast, so she turned it down.

Smart move. She's had a long career ever since, whereas Louise Fletcher has unfortunately had very few major roles.

by Anonymousreply 49August 29, 2018 9:58 PM

Please don't weigh in on the "should straight actors play gay roles" controversy, BB. It is the quintessential debate to stay well clear of, especially for straight-identified actors.

Unless you want to come out as a preface to giving us your opinion, of course.

by Anonymousreply 50August 30, 2018 12:51 AM

What did Ben say on the subject, R50?

by Anonymousreply 51August 30, 2018 1:11 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 52August 30, 2018 4:07 PM

Ben's never said anything on that subject as far as I know R51. Interviewers tend to never ask him difficult or "controversial" questions.

While we're on the subject, when Ben first started out, he'd get lots of questions about his love life since he was a Teen Idol. These days, nothing. Do we think it's because he has a "No Personal and/or Controversial Questions" clause, or it is because no one (but the DL) gives a damn anymore?

by Anonymousreply 53August 30, 2018 4:33 PM

R53, First, so damn sure.

by Anonymousreply 54August 30, 2018 4:49 PM

He doesn't seem significant, famous, or otherwise esteemed enough to get away with making those sorts of demands, though. He should thank God that he gets any press coverage at all.

by Anonymousreply 55August 30, 2018 5:57 PM

I don’t think he’s even interviewed often enough for it to come up, so it’s definitely that one one cares (with all due respect to him).

by Anonymousreply 56August 30, 2018 6:34 PM

It is true that he is not very famous, but definitely famous enough to know how bad the fangirls want to intrude. He used to be popular during his Narnia days, so I think he knows how to state his demands before an interview. He's been to quite a few talk shows. I remember he said once that he sang a song in front of the Queen one day (in an interview where he skipped the premiere screening and failed to meet the Queen).

Another point is, most interviewers have little to no idea who he is and who he's dating; they just don't really care and probably assume he's married to someone boring. His red carpet interviews are very short, he's given only one or two questions to answer, mostly about his characters or other (more interesting to the audience) actors. He also gives an impression of someone who can tell the interviewer to fuck off if he doesn't like the question. Kind of self-assured and acclaimed, at first glance.

by Anonymousreply 57August 30, 2018 6:57 PM

It definitely has to be cleared beforehand. Even if he isn't terribly famous, he is handsome and doesn't wear a ring. Someone is bound to ask.

by Anonymousreply 58August 30, 2018 7:45 PM

0:54 "I need to take more risks!" That look!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 30, 2018 9:04 PM

I've been watching Ben's interviews for more than an hour now.

1. His smiles are all so fake it's almost disgusting. He must be feeling uncomfortable or afraid all the time. Too self-conscious and aware of people finding him attractive, but not shy.

2. He is not a good company. His answers are boring, and he repeats himself when he gets nervous.

3. He comes home for Christmas no matter what and his dad is a good cook. Gets drunk with his brother, no girlfriends mentioned.

4. There's a frau who got his face tattooed on her arm. Benji says, he'd met her before and those days she looked 'normal'. He's very, very judgmental. Or silly. He's very proud of being a good boy.

5. He says he likes to be dressed in gray and feels uncomfortable wearing bright colours. Don't know what this might mean. Maybe he likes attention but is afraid of it at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 60August 30, 2018 10:20 PM

As far as Point#2 above, it's a given that all actors memorize a set of stock answers to questions when they do press for any project. So if you see a lot of the press, you hear the same shite over and over.

But yes, he does always give a pat, bland answer.

Point#4 Yup, I think Ben is quite arrogant (he IS a Leo after all) and you can glimpse it all the time through his faux 'British self-deprecation' if you pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 61August 30, 2018 10:42 PM

Ben reminds me a bit of Robert Pattinson.

Both very eccentric Brits with ambiguous sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 62August 30, 2018 11:22 PM

Maybe he realizes that at least 82% of his allure lies in no one knowing who he's fucking and if we find out we'll move on to someone else?

by Anonymousreply 63August 30, 2018 11:44 PM

There's noone less eccentric than BB. I see him as super-conventional.

by Anonymousreply 64August 30, 2018 11:47 PM

R61, he repeats the words in the same interview. He finishes a phrase and repeats it once again. A very annoying habit. The second 8-minute video, for example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 30, 2018 11:51 PM

05:08 "I have a roommate now who's a serious gamer" That can't be Kazinsky, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 31, 2018 1:05 AM

Yes, that would be Kazinsky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 31, 2018 1:36 AM

R65 Maybe BB appears nervous and awkward in those videos because they've paired him up with cute, gay Christian Coulson and BB's all a-flutter.

by Anonymousreply 68August 31, 2018 1:55 AM

Speaking of Kazinsky. He mentions his "mate" twice. First, there's a cookery show where he calls him "my best friend of ten years; he was my best friend here (in london)". Then there's a spider story with "a housemate" (not sure if he means the same person).

Ben only calls him "roommate".

by Anonymousreply 69August 31, 2018 10:31 AM

Rob Kazinsky is friends with Julian Morris:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 31, 2018 10:55 AM

R70, Are you trying to say that Rob's best friend is Julian, not Ben? So they all used to live in the same house?

by Anonymousreply 71August 31, 2018 2:11 PM

Kazinsky said in his Conan interview that he'd been into some real, real shit with fans. Getting hit on the head in a bar, stones thrown at him in the street. Playing'Warcraft' helped him to kill time (years!) and regain confidence. I feel so sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 72August 31, 2018 2:50 PM

Has Ben stuck by Kazinsky's side since someone accused Rob of a #MeToo moment after his gf wrote her story?

by Anonymousreply 73August 31, 2018 6:01 PM

He doesn’t interact as much with Koz on social media as he used to. I don’t think he liked or responded to any of the tweets about that controversy

by Anonymousreply 74August 31, 2018 8:03 PM

I think that's actually Jackson Heywood in the shirtless photo with Julian at R70. Jackson & Rob look alike.

This is Rob K with Julian:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 31, 2018 9:02 PM

Rob & Ben with Julian at Landon's art exhibit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 31, 2018 9:03 PM

Ben said not one word publicly to support his friend's girlfriend during that whole mess, R73.

by Anonymousreply 77August 31, 2018 9:25 PM

Neither did he want to support Evan Rachel Wood (Marilyn Manson was her rapist, they say)

by Anonymousreply 78August 31, 2018 10:07 PM

After his *fans* came at him for commenting on ARR's tummy and for friending Floriana Lima, can you blame him? Those bitches are crazy. This one nutbag edited her face (poorly) into a pic of him with ARR and then *tagged* him. Then one of her psycho friends went batshit tagging him and telling him to acknowledge her shitty skills and shameless post. The dude is probably afraid one of them will wind up making him a nice rabbit stew in his kitchen if he takes a side on anything.

by Anonymousreply 79August 31, 2018 10:28 PM

Do you have a link for those r79? I’ll pop some hot buttered popcorn for us!

by Anonymousreply 80August 31, 2018 10:35 PM

You make a good point, R79.

Look at how crazy the Shawn Mendes fangirls are. They follow him from city to city, and often wait outside his hotel, screaming for him to come down.

by Anonymousreply 81August 31, 2018 10:40 PM

This hot mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 31, 2018 10:42 PM

" i know you love womans"

Whoa, the bitch Knows Something.

by Anonymousreply 83August 31, 2018 11:39 PM

LOL, damn R82 that is so beyond! Thanks.

Still, maybe if BB had stuck up for Chloe it would have helped him out in the eys of those who were pissed that he friended Floriana. Who knows? I hope his character and Floriana's fuck in season two of Punisher, so fangirl heads explode.

by Anonymousreply 84September 1, 2018 1:10 AM

It sounds like Ben’s “crazy fans” are actually just 1 or 2 people who run fan accounts. I think there’s waaaay less drama here than we’re reading into. I want Ben’s threads to be successful too, but I don’t think that many people care anymore. And gawd help Ben when he turns 40.

by Anonymousreply 85September 1, 2018 2:52 AM

I don't think Ben even reads the shit those crazy girls write.

by Anonymousreply 86September 1, 2018 11:15 AM

I pretty much agree with you R85. But even if BB did have huge numbers of crazy fans, it would be stupid of him to conduct his life worrying about what they think.

And now here's more fuel for crazy fan fires.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 1, 2018 11:16 AM

Since there is no news, have a look at Ben trying to coax a girl into making love. I wonder what he's like in bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 1, 2018 12:58 PM

Jack Barnes: "I'm doing this now are to help raise money and awareness for the Imperial College Healthcare Charity; Ovarian Cancer research fund. [html removed] so I can in some small way repay the organisation which has done so much for my family personally..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 1, 2018 4:14 PM

Meep meep

by Anonymousreply 90September 2, 2018 10:06 AM

B.B. getting a lot of mentions in the Julian Morris thread. I noticed that Landon Ross and B.B. do not follow each other on Instagram which seems surprising.

by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2018 8:50 AM

Worried about Gold Digger. The same directer of Little Women mini series for the BBC which got some horrid reviews.

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2018 9:15 AM

Did he ever work with nice directors?

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2018 10:33 AM

That's a good point, R93. I'd like to see what a good director could get out of Ben, but he's never really had one as he always appears in such crap.

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2018 10:58 AM

I thought his performances on season 2 of Westworld were actually amazing. And the scene with his mother in The Punisher was also excellent. He managed to be sympathetic and psychotic at the same time. He was good in The Words, too.

But yeah, most of his body of work is just awful, so it's hard to see that he's actually a decent actor underneath the pretty face. If it wasn't for the pretty face I wouldn't have sifted through the crap to find the gems.

by Anonymousreply 95September 3, 2018 4:23 PM

Pretty much, R95. It's those flashes of talent that make me wonder what level of performance we could potentially get from him if he worked on more quality projects.

by Anonymousreply 96September 3, 2018 4:38 PM

[quote]B.B. getting a lot of mentions in the Julian Morris thread. I noticed that Landon Ross and B.B. do not follow each other on Instagram which seems surprising.

Landon does follow Ben on Instagram. I just checked.

But it seems Ben is closer to Julian.

by Anonymousreply 97September 4, 2018 8:23 AM

B.B. courted controversy in his tweet today. Anytime religion is involved, it will provoke a backlash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 4, 2018 8:28 PM

Ben is so damned understated-passive-aggressive-British it's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 99September 4, 2018 9:39 PM

Feels like he's never confronted anyone in real life and doesn't know how to do it. A teacher's pet?

by Anonymousreply 100September 6, 2018 6:32 AM

Mama's boy?

by Anonymousreply 101September 6, 2018 8:16 AM

Well, he certainly has an unusual relationship with his mother, R101.

I remember when she watched him in "Dorian Gray" and said she wished he had done more sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 102September 6, 2018 8:24 AM

I'd say both, R100 and R101 with a heaping side of 'wants everyone to like him.'

by Anonymousreply 103September 6, 2018 11:37 AM

To me, his mother sounds quite shy & decent & average. Sort of childish, from what we've heard.

Everyone wished he had done more nudity in Dorian Gray, R102. I'm not surprised SHE said that. HE decided to mention it in several interviews , make it public.

by Anonymousreply 104September 6, 2018 2:18 PM

Maybe she thought more nudity would make people overlook the just terrible story.

by Anonymousreply 105September 6, 2018 2:20 PM

He's cute. He's a slight man, ectomorph of frame. Good sized junked?

by Anonymousreply 106September 6, 2018 2:43 PM

R104? Wtf? She’s the head of the British society of sexologists for gods sake.

by Anonymousreply 107September 6, 2018 4:49 PM

R107, which doesn't mean she's fun in bed or anything

by Anonymousreply 108September 6, 2018 5:11 PM

I think R104 is a fanfic writer, because "we" haven't "heard" enough about Ben's mother to form any kind of opinion of her personality at all. That's why DLers fall back on the Overbearing Jewish Mother (tm) stereotype about her.

by Anonymousreply 109September 6, 2018 5:42 PM

I admit I haven't read or listened to every interview he's given, but I've only ever heard him say she gives the best advice or something along those lines. And that she made what his dad jokes is the only adult film ever to lose money.

by Anonymousreply 110September 6, 2018 6:49 PM

R106 We have no confirmation of the size of BB's junk, but rest assured if we ever do, it'll be BREAKING NEWS here instantaneously.

by Anonymousreply 111September 6, 2018 7:07 PM

We know he has a nice pair of balls, photo evidence in shorts and wet pants etc. as for the rest he’d definitely have to be a grower.

by Anonymousreply 112September 6, 2018 10:34 PM

We will happily take him anyway he prefers, top, bottom, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 113September 6, 2018 10:50 PM

Uh R112 evidence please?

by Anonymousreply 114September 6, 2018 11:22 PM

The Punisher gifs with him in his boxer briefs have a nice sack shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 7, 2018 12:58 AM

R115 content wasn’t available. God that was disappointing!

by Anonymousreply 116September 7, 2018 7:13 AM

Floppy woppy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 7, 2018 9:03 AM

Fangirl who screencaputred this needed to do a better job

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 7, 2018 12:17 PM

Better, but even if you turn the exposure way up you still can't really see anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 7, 2018 12:33 PM

Try this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 8, 2018 5:03 AM

BREAKING: Ben's hair is growing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 8, 2018 11:34 AM

New IG from Ben:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 8, 2018 9:53 PM

Another Alex Gonzalez video at what is potentially their shared abode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 11, 2018 12:36 AM

Does Alex have a job?

by Anonymousreply 124September 11, 2018 1:32 AM

Are those crutches next to Alex?

by Anonymousreply 125September 11, 2018 2:23 AM

First set pic of B.B. and Julia, Gold Digger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 11, 2018 9:54 AM

B.B. could stick both his skinny legs in one of Julia’s pants legs.

by Anonymousreply 127September 11, 2018 9:59 AM

I almost didn't recognize Julia.

I haven't seen her in a film for years.

by Anonymousreply 128September 11, 2018 10:04 AM

I can't believe they went ahead with that tragic hair and beard combo. BBC, you have FAILED US ALL.

by Anonymousreply 129September 11, 2018 10:13 AM

Filling out the rest of the cast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 11, 2018 10:18 AM

What is wrong with Bens neck? It looks swollen. Once you see it, it’s hard to see anything else.

by Anonymousreply 131September 11, 2018 10:20 AM

Be honest. If you didn’t know the plot, would you think they were playing mother and son?

by Anonymousreply 132September 11, 2018 10:22 AM

Yes, R132.

Although they're actually only 16 years apart in age.

by Anonymousreply 133September 11, 2018 10:31 AM

Seriously, R129. I'm 90% less interested in this project now. I'll hold out for nudity, though.

I think you need to get your monitor or glasses checked, R131.

R132. That's only because the photo is low resolution and we can't see BB's crow's feet.

by Anonymousreply 134September 11, 2018 12:08 PM

A more important question: Will BB become enamoured of Sebastian Armesto on set? BB fancies the Spaniards, and Sebastian went to Eton, so he'd appeal to BB's inner social-climber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 11, 2018 12:29 PM

Honestly, Julia isn't looking great. If he isn't a Golddigger then it has to be true love, coz unless the dude had some serious Mommy issues, it ain't lust.

Also, if the bratty middle daughter doesn't make a pass at his character I will be shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

by Anonymousreply 136September 11, 2018 12:35 PM

[quote]BB fancies the Spaniards

How do we know this?

by Anonymousreply 137September 11, 2018 12:37 PM

He frequently hangs out with this r137

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 11, 2018 4:33 PM

They go clubbing together with their 100% straight bro friends!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139September 11, 2018 4:57 PM

They go on double "dates" with girls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 11, 2018 4:59 PM

They drunk sing at birthday parties!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 11, 2018 5:08 PM

Yes R135, I need some on-set hijinks from Ben!

by Anonymousreply 142September 11, 2018 9:23 PM

Bump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 13, 2018 1:33 AM

Why does he have his mouth open so wide r143? Straight men don’t typically do that with women, they flap their tongue. He must be waiting for a dick to go in! Forgot where he was!

by Anonymousreply 144September 13, 2018 1:54 AM

It looked better for the camera?

And how would anyone on the DL know what straight men do with women?

by Anonymousreply 145September 13, 2018 10:16 AM

I don't think Ben has much experience with girls . . .

by Anonymousreply 146September 13, 2018 10:22 AM

Ben lives for his backlit glamour shots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 13, 2018 4:25 PM

Rise and shine, group!

These aren't the frames I'd choose for Ben, but I approve of Ben in glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 14, 2018 10:25 AM

Hot nerd.

by Anonymousreply 149September 14, 2018 10:41 AM

Old pic. He seems to be enjoying himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 15, 2018 5:15 AM

B.B. manspreading, against Kit Harrington.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 15, 2018 7:51 AM

Are Ben & Kit in a project together?

by Anonymousreply 152September 15, 2018 8:04 AM

No, they were in a project years ago. It was awful.

This particular gif belongs in the "Your Slip is Showing" thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 15, 2018 11:49 AM

Ben and Kit bro-ing it up, bro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 15, 2018 2:58 PM

"No, they were in a project years ago. It was awful."

Seventh Son?

by Anonymousreply 155September 15, 2018 8:48 PM

Yes, R155. And Kit dies within the first 5 or 10 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 156September 15, 2018 9:07 PM

Seventh Son should have been a better movie. Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore should have made it better and Bridges was just super annoying. Don't think Barnes can be blamed for taking this role and expecting it to turn out better.

by Anonymousreply 157September 16, 2018 5:05 AM

I watched 'Seventh Son' one time and thought it was a passable fantasy movie.

Nothing particularly memorable that stands out, but not terrible.

Ben was okay in it.

by Anonymousreply 158September 16, 2018 8:21 AM

Bridges’ terrible English accent + Ben’s passable American accent. So silly, but it was fun.

by Anonymousreply 159September 16, 2018 10:18 AM

Agree with R157 that Jeff Bridges really ruined it. That and Ben's character's Beiber-style hairstyle in a faux-medieval setting.

by Anonymousreply 160September 16, 2018 11:05 AM

Younger Ben:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 17, 2018 1:29 AM

I'm not getting the aesthetics of "Golddigger". So far it looks like Julia dresses like a British frump, Ben dresses like the young male equivalent of a British frump (see Prince William) -- where's the sex appeal? What would bring these two together?

by Anonymousreply 162September 17, 2018 1:36 PM

They filmed in the British Museum last week, so it looks like nerd love. I prefer to think of him as a murderous boy toy out to screw her and perhaps murder her for her money. That would be more interesting than a May/December.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 17, 2018 2:17 PM

Off to the Emmys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 17, 2018 10:04 PM

What is Ben doing at the Emmys?

by Anonymousreply 165September 17, 2018 10:11 PM

That's what I was wondering. Supporting Westworld, I suppose?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 17, 2018 10:54 PM

Ben posted a couple video clips of him at the Emmys:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 18, 2018 12:43 AM

Vanessa Kirby is thinking, "Look! It's Datalounge Fave Ben Barnes!"

R163 Ben's more like August or September than May. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 18, 2018 1:09 AM

So is Ben attending the Emmys without anyone special, as usual?

by Anonymousreply 169September 18, 2018 1:12 AM

Of course, R169. He's just going to run around by himself, pestering other people for photos with him, as per usual.

by Anonymousreply 170September 18, 2018 1:16 AM

Yikes, his Emmys posts are ... sad. Like junior E! correspondent level sad. Especially the selfie with Kit in the background. Kit posing for real photogs, BB for the 'gram. Get some friends for hire, man, get a beard, do anything to make this less desperate.

by Anonymousreply 171September 18, 2018 1:42 AM

Also, I really wish he'd get that tooth fixed. The grey one on the right. It's been bugging me for years.

by Anonymousreply 172September 18, 2018 1:47 AM

[quote]Get some friends for hire, man, get a beard, do anything to make this less desperate.

Well, as we've wondered in our previous discussions on Ben, why does he like to cling on to his celebrity friends, rather than forming his own relationships?

by Anonymousreply 173September 18, 2018 2:29 AM

B.B. flubbed his line at r166. He’s such a perfectionist I’m surprised he didn’t redo it. Must have been shushed along to keep the carpet line moving.

by Anonymousreply 174September 18, 2018 2:43 AM

Or why doesn't he have more genuine celebrity friendships, rather than always appearing like a third wheel or annoying little brother?

Do we know if BB met Jimmi Simpson's obnoxious British fiancée at the Emmys? I imagine wig-snatching at an afterparty!

by Anonymousreply 175September 18, 2018 10:09 AM

[quote] Kit posing for real photogs, BB for the 'gram.

See? Better to die off quick in Seventh Son then have people remember you as the lead in that shite film.

by Anonymousreply 176September 18, 2018 12:01 PM

LOL I wonder if they still talk to each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 18, 2018 2:57 PM

B.B. has moved up in status? Dressed by Giorgio Armani instead of Burberry.

by Anonymousreply 178September 18, 2018 6:28 PM

Now I can't unsee the tooth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 18, 2018 7:06 PM

R179, you're welcome. Glad I'm no longer suffering alone.

by Anonymousreply 180September 18, 2018 8:45 PM

The happiest Ben was all evening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 19, 2018 1:33 AM

Does anybody else think those Instagram Fan Accounts are one person? They all post at the same time.. even when it’s old pics.. I suspect one old frau being Bens most steady fanbase..

by Anonymousreply 182September 19, 2018 6:47 PM

There are several people doing them and yes I think some have multiple accounts.

by Anonymousreply 183September 19, 2018 7:08 PM

Why would someone want to go to all that trouble, R183?

by Anonymousreply 184September 19, 2018 7:16 PM

One woman who does them is a plain Jane with a really hot BF. Yet hasn’t given up Her obsession with B.B. I think they do it because they hope to make contact with him and be recognized for their loyalty.

by Anonymousreply 185September 19, 2018 7:20 PM

I'm curious about how many pics he posted of himself. Does Armani make people post a certain number of pics on social media to borrow a tux?

by Anonymousreply 186September 19, 2018 8:01 PM

I wish he'd get popular enough so he couldn't avoid the paparazzi and he'd get caught with another human being with whom he may be having intercourse. Or while he is having intercourse would be fine, too.

by Anonymousreply 187September 19, 2018 8:03 PM

R187, as we've said in the past, Ben seems to hide his personal life.

And anyone he is with probably has to hide in the bushes.

by Anonymousreply 188September 19, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote] There are several people doing them and yes I think some have multiple accounts.

The one really unhinged girl who flipped out about "rape apologist" Floriana Lima and also got into a Twitter fight with Jimmi Simpson has like three different Ben Twitter accounts, a Ben fan IG account, AND a fucking Tumblr.

R188 Yeah, but the point is that if the world at large gave a shit about Ben, he wouldn't be ABLE to hide his personal life so successfully.

by Anonymousreply 189September 19, 2018 9:13 PM

Admit it. He looks smoking hot at the Emmys!

by Anonymousreply 190September 20, 2018 2:46 AM

He really looked amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 20, 2018 6:56 PM

I don't think anyone thinks that he didn't, R190. Even with the awkward hair.

by Anonymousreply 192September 20, 2018 7:02 PM

Being pompously woke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193September 22, 2018 11:15 PM

So namby-pamby.

I'd have liked to hear the actual question he was being asked, to tell whether he came anywhere close to answering it.

by Anonymousreply 194September 23, 2018 12:09 AM

I dunno if I can continue to stan him when he got the lyrics wrong. I choose to believe it's a coded message to his boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 23, 2018 9:31 PM

HAHA! Good catch.

Looks like Ben's having as boring a Sunday as I am.

by Anonymousreply 196September 23, 2018 9:35 PM

He is probably flying back to the UK on a plane, accounting for the tin can remark.

by Anonymousreply 197September 23, 2018 10:06 PM

R197 that's what I was thinking. So since two of us think so, it must be true. And, bastardizing the transitive property, it must also be a coded message.

by Anonymousreply 198September 23, 2018 10:33 PM

Towards the end of this new video, there's a lovely glimpse of Ben pinging as soon as the cameras stop rolling. He gives Julia a little, "Gurl! I know!" head-toss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 24, 2018 7:29 PM

Shall we judge his taste in music?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 25, 2018 1:00 AM

I've been silently judging Ben's taste in music for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 201September 25, 2018 1:40 AM

R199, THIS is a head toss:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 25, 2018 6:49 AM

This Golddigger show, with Julia O as their stand-in, is going to give BB's fat, middle aged, frau fanbase paroxysms.

by Anonymousreply 203September 25, 2018 12:05 PM

R203 probably helps that it's the first time he's crawled out from under a rock in months.

by Anonymousreply 204September 25, 2018 8:22 PM

My God, there's going to be ponies in it? This is really turning into an epic Frau-Fest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205September 26, 2018 3:57 PM

They must be in their filming makeup in that picture. Julia looks older and Ben is dewy-fresh.

by Anonymousreply 206September 26, 2018 9:30 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 207September 28, 2018 10:13 AM

He's probably met his social media obligations. I'm not holding my breath til he has to promote the finished product.

On another issue, I rewatched the freaky filtered Bowie video and he did his pout face at the end. Might he have a significant other?

by Anonymousreply 208September 28, 2018 8:52 PM

We’ll never know. You can count on that.

by Anonymousreply 209September 28, 2018 10:25 PM

I like several things about Ben, and I was the originator of the first Ben Barnes thread way back.

But I find him very frustrating sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 210September 29, 2018 12:31 AM

As do we all. As do we all.

by Anonymousreply 211September 29, 2018 1:13 AM

There's private and there's paranoid. And then there's Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 212September 29, 2018 3:53 AM

Yeah, it seems like if you date Ben Barnes, you have to hide in the bushes or walk 10 feet behind him.

He never lets himself be seen with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 213September 29, 2018 6:44 AM

[quote] And then there's Barnes.

Oh thanks, now that's taking up space in my head to the tune of the theme from "Maude."

by Anonymousreply 214September 29, 2018 11:04 AM

R214 Not my intention but you'll be pleased to know it's in mine, now.

by Anonymousreply 215September 29, 2018 12:11 PM

Well, IF Ben has a mystery SO somewhere in LA, I don't think it's Alex Gonzales, alas. Alex still seems to spend most of his time in Spain, judging by his IG.

by Anonymousreply 216September 29, 2018 12:52 PM

Alex GonzaleZ is playing a role on a TV series in Spain.

If Ben is dating with someone is nothing serious it's the same game than Tamsin and Rayana.

by Anonymousreply 217September 29, 2018 1:12 PM

Why are there no paparazzi for C List celebrities? I am nosy! I want intimate details of his love life or lack thereof!

by Anonymousreply 218September 29, 2018 5:30 PM

Because no one would pay for the pictures except DLers.

by Anonymousreply 219September 29, 2018 5:54 PM

I am hoping the UK press will get us some goodies on him. Since he is filming there for a few montgs. He is safer in the us.

by Anonymousreply 220September 29, 2018 6:02 PM

R213 Totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 221September 29, 2018 7:04 PM

Egads, he posted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222September 29, 2018 10:02 PM

[quote]Why are there no paparazzi for C List celebrities? I am nosy! I want intimate details of his love life or lack thereof!

Is Ben only considered C List?

by Anonymousreply 223September 29, 2018 10:30 PM

I think C List is worse than D List tbh. C List seems like people lost in obscurity, whereas you can name 10 D Listers on 10 fingers in about 10 seconds.

At least that's how it works in my brain.

by Anonymousreply 224September 30, 2018 12:45 AM

I would have thought Ben was considered B-List.

by Anonymousreply 225September 30, 2018 12:47 AM

I think B-list would have more name recognition than Ben.

by Anonymousreply 226September 30, 2018 1:58 AM

I'd have put him at B-List during the Narnia era. He could have briefly enjoyed B+ if he'd chosen his subsequent roles more wisely. Alas...

by Anonymousreply 227September 30, 2018 2:12 AM

I know there are some people on here who think that his small screen roles of late have been poor choices, but he made a good point in this interview that TV is where the good stories are being told now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 30, 2018 9:11 PM

Ben is correct that there are some good roles on TV today, and I've heard other actors say similar things.

But most actors still want a movie career, particularly those like Ben who used to have one when they were younger.

by Anonymousreply 229September 30, 2018 9:34 PM

I think he just likes working. I mean, if he wanted fame he'd play the game.

by Anonymousreply 230October 2, 2018 6:17 PM

Paddington again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 2, 2018 8:35 PM

R231 ya beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 232October 2, 2018 10:07 PM

He’s starting to get crepey neck! Moisturize B.B. moisturize!

by Anonymousreply 233October 2, 2018 10:30 PM

Gurl, I am convinced that the PA in the sunglasses and blue shirt is a DLer leaning over to whisper some shade about Ben to the frau in the puffy jacket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 4, 2018 8:25 PM

So did B.B. add the artwork?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 4, 2018 8:40 PM

Barnes has been busy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236October 5, 2018 4:40 PM

He seems to be very happy to be back in England?

by Anonymousreply 237October 6, 2018 8:53 AM

Who can blame him. If he's smart, he'll stay.

by Anonymousreply 238October 6, 2018 11:58 AM

He unfollowed Gigi Hadid on Instagram. Finally gave up B.B.?

by Anonymousreply 239October 6, 2018 3:46 PM

You mean Bella Hadid?! I don’t blame him! She’s a bore! He doesn’t follow Gigi at all!

by Anonymousreply 240October 6, 2018 4:34 PM

Quick search shows this Peyton person is in Vancouver... so what’s BB doing there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 8, 2018 11:26 PM

OMG please tell me he's not that big of a diaper sniper. That's fuckin creepy.

by Anonymousreply 242October 8, 2018 11:57 PM

Bella Hadid was only 16 when they did that photoshoot together and he obsessed over her for years after that.

Maybe that's why we never see him out with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 243October 9, 2018 12:00 AM

She has a boyfriend so they probably were just at the same place at the same time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244October 9, 2018 12:04 AM

She has a twinky twin brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 9, 2018 1:01 AM

As always, it seems very difficult to figure out what's going on with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 246October 9, 2018 3:04 AM

Oh please R244! They are both Disney stars. Which means it’s totally a showmance. And yes, it seems our B.B. is a diaper snatcher!

by Anonymousreply 247October 9, 2018 4:07 AM

Peyton played the young Katie Heigl in 27 Dresses.

by Anonymousreply 248October 9, 2018 7:40 AM

FYI, not to go off topic...and it’s unlikly that this has anything to do with Ben...but we’ve discussed Peyton List in some of the general gay celeb/IG threads. He’s likely very gay, and most importantly cute.

by Anonymousreply 249October 9, 2018 8:49 AM

He? R248

by Anonymousreply 250October 9, 2018 9:20 AM

Lol Spencer. Spencer List.

by Anonymousreply 251October 9, 2018 9:22 AM

There's a film festival going on in Vancouver right now, so I suppose he could be there for work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252October 9, 2018 10:23 AM

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 253October 9, 2018 10:28 AM

Bella is 15 years younger than him. So it's proven Ben likes women younger than him.

by Anonymousreply 254October 9, 2018 10:39 AM

I don't buy the "obssessed with Bella Hadid" storyline you're intent on pushing, R254. I think that Ben simply likes to suck-up to his more-famous-than-him acquaintances, and she was one.

Nobody is denying that when Ben does go for women, he picks the youngest, most basic, and probably most easily manipulated ones he can find.

by Anonymousreply 255October 9, 2018 11:14 AM

R252 Yeah, he very well could be there for meetings or networking about his next disappointing project.

R255 BB goes for girls who were tweens when Prince Caspian came out. Nasty! But that's our woke feminist BB! LOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 256October 9, 2018 12:11 PM

FYI, there's another actress also named Peyton List whom Ben has known for a little while. She had a role in Colony recently and was also in other TV series like Gotham, Frequency and The Tomorrow People. Ben and Peyton have common friends and have been photographed hanging out together with friends on several occasions in LA. Check your facts, people!

by Anonymousreply 257October 9, 2018 1:40 PM

There was an old pic of BB hanging out with other C-lister stars and one of them is Peyton List! They probably have got common friends. I think BB’s gay or most likely Bi!

by Anonymousreply 258October 9, 2018 1:40 PM

You fraus who butt in our gay board need to post links to these photos you claim exist. SAG doesn’t allow 2 actors to have the same name do they?

by Anonymousreply 259October 9, 2018 3:51 PM

You asked it so nicely... *lol*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 9, 2018 4:48 PM

Sitting near Ben, waving at the camera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 9, 2018 4:50 PM

And here, right next to Ben

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 9, 2018 4:51 PM

Huh. So do we think he’s dating this one?

by Anonymousreply 263October 9, 2018 4:52 PM

No, we think he's a deeply closeted and immature gay/Bi. One of those pictures also has his other "girlfriend of 10 minutes" Rayana in it; we know how that turned out.

What we need to figure out is where the originator of the Twitter at R241 post is taking his vacation. Because the younger Peyton List (and the SAG has really dropped the ball on this shit!) is in Vancouver for the film festival. But where's the older one? London?

by Anonymousreply 264October 9, 2018 5:00 PM

In London. Tweet from business partner/BIL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265October 9, 2018 6:53 PM

[quote]No, we think he's a deeply closeted and immature gay/Bi.

Ben has always pinged to me, but he's 37 now, and we still don't have any solid info.

by Anonymousreply 266October 9, 2018 7:23 PM

Right he's 37, pings to high heaven, no female relationships -- Occam's razor instructs us to assume he's gay until proven otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 267October 9, 2018 7:25 PM

The fact that he's 37 with no hard evidence of female relationships is certainly a clue, R267.

However, unlike with Ben's friend Julian Morris where we know who his boyfriend is (and that they live together), we don't have any info to connect Ben to any guys.

by Anonymousreply 268October 9, 2018 7:42 PM

We have more circumstantial evidence for girls than for guys

by Anonymousreply 269October 9, 2018 8:23 PM

So did we conclude it’s the older Peyton not diaper bait Peyton? Is she one of his hags?

by Anonymousreply 270October 10, 2018 9:01 AM

It must be the older Peyton if the sighting was in London, because Baby Peyton is in Vancouver.

(Who knew Peyton was such a popular name? Were both their fathers Eldergays?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 10, 2018 12:17 PM

Those look like 3 different women in r260 - r262. ? What game are you playing?

by Anonymousreply 272October 10, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote]We have more circumstantial evidence for girls than for guys

You have a point, R269.

Ben's *limited* dating history to date does appear to be with girls.

And let's not forget that Ben still refers to himself as Straight.

Remember last year when Ben posted a pro-women's rights statement on Twitter, and then went on to describe himself as a "straight man"? It was talked about on a previous Ben thread.

So if Ben is gay, he is still very deep in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 273October 10, 2018 11:16 PM

How likely is it that he and older Peyton are a thing?

by Anonymousreply 274October 10, 2018 11:40 PM

She appears to be even shittier at social media than BB. Match made in celebrity stalker fucking hell.

by Anonymousreply 275October 10, 2018 11:54 PM

OMG BEN BARNES AND PEYTON LIST (Sr.) ARE DATING! Call the daily mail!

by Anonymousreply 276October 11, 2018 1:16 AM

BB’s got a thing for unusual sounding women’s names! Tamsin, Asha, Rayana and now Peyton! 🤪

by Anonymousreply 277October 11, 2018 3:31 AM

Asha?

by Anonymousreply 278October 11, 2018 4:06 AM

Asha Leo

by Anonymousreply 279October 11, 2018 4:20 AM

Asha & Ben at The Grove

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280October 11, 2018 4:23 AM

Now that one I’m confident wasn’t dating. If I remember right, she was dating or even engaged to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 281October 11, 2018 5:16 AM

that was way back 2014. I think she was briefly engaged to an athlete or sumthin’. ben came after! lol

by Anonymousreply 282October 11, 2018 5:20 AM

BB’s been liking mostly all his exes posts on ig. Tamsin, Asha, Rayana... with his private ig account! 😂 All’s well that ends well?! 😜

by Anonymousreply 283October 11, 2018 5:22 AM

Ok what’s his private account?

by Anonymousreply 284October 11, 2018 8:32 AM

One pap stroll through the Grove is considered dating now? That's a bit of a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 285October 11, 2018 10:17 AM

You can’t just drop this tidbit about a private account and walk away, R83!

by Anonymousreply 286October 11, 2018 11:22 AM

You can’t just drop this tidbit about a private account and walk away, R283!

by Anonymousreply 287October 11, 2018 11:23 AM

Are there pictures of Ben and Payton together or they are hiding under a rock?

by Anonymousreply 288October 11, 2018 11:56 AM

Probably is another "friend with benefits" if he is hiding her, bad signal for a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 289October 11, 2018 12:01 PM

I'm not R283, but I'm 99% sure this is BB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 11, 2018 12:30 PM

R290 Yes, is Ben. "Please don't tag this account in photos!" LMAO

by Anonymousreply 291October 11, 2018 12:39 PM

LOL. Yes, I'm surprised that he doesn't have "Please don't tag this account in photos!" posted all over his 'public' account too.

BB better not be straight. His being a messed up closet queen is the only remotely interesting thing he has going for him.

by Anonymousreply 292October 11, 2018 1:10 PM

I wonder which photos he has in his private account. I imagine him in "parties" surrounded of boys and girls. Logan by Westworld style.

by Anonymousreply 293October 11, 2018 2:23 PM

Hmmm... Is that his private account?! Sounds like him! 😂😂😂 “Please don’t tag....” What is this guy/twink hiding?!”

by Anonymousreply 294October 11, 2018 3:54 PM

Yes, R294 it's definitely him. It's followed by his brother and other friends, and if you go far enough back there are comments from 'MartyMcFly' on some of his brother's old IG posts.

There's no such thing as a 37 year old twink.

by Anonymousreply 295October 11, 2018 4:19 PM

So... anyone know how to view a private account?

by Anonymousreply 296October 11, 2018 4:23 PM

We need to enlist a hacker to our cause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 11, 2018 4:42 PM

You gotta admit, BB looks young for his age without a beard! He can pass off as a twink! lol

by Anonymousreply 298October 11, 2018 5:09 PM

[quote]BB better not be straight. His being a messed up closet queen is the only remotely interesting thing he has going for him.

I suppose it's possible that Ben could be an eccentric straight British guy.

I personally think he pings, but as I said above, we have to remember that he claims he is straight.

So if he is gay, that would mean he is deep in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 299October 11, 2018 7:52 PM

Either way, he’s got suuuuper basic taste in girls.

by Anonymousreply 300October 11, 2018 9:48 PM

I agree! BB’s taste in women is super basic. He admires strong, overachiever women but falls for superficial space cadets, everytime! lol

by Anonymousreply 301October 11, 2018 10:13 PM

Wonder who else he follows on the private account.

by Anonymousreply 302October 11, 2018 10:58 PM

He follows mostly his close friends and ex-girlfriends! lol! Zelda Williams, Meganne Young, Julian Morris, Chike etc...

by Anonymousreply 303October 11, 2018 11:13 PM

He has 49 followers, I wonder who are they, too. Nobody has 49 truly friends.

by Anonymousreply 304October 12, 2018 12:43 AM

Maybe he has a picture doing a french kiss with a man LOL. Honestly I don't know what kind of pictures he has which are soooo private. That thing he has with his "privacity" already is sickly.

by Anonymousreply 305October 12, 2018 12:49 AM

What does 1981martymcfly stand for?

by Anonymousreply 306October 12, 2018 12:55 AM

R306 it’s the character Michael J Fox played in B.B.’s favorite movie Back to the Future. Speaking of basic (film) tastes.

by Anonymousreply 307October 12, 2018 1:21 AM

And 1981 is his birth year of course.

by Anonymousreply 308October 12, 2018 1:22 AM

Same ppl that he follows! His usual crowd along with the exes.

by Anonymousreply 309October 12, 2018 2:51 AM

Looks like he’s following: Rayana, Chike, Tamsin, Asha, Emma Holly Jones, Landon Ross, David White... people he allows to follow it: rayana, chike, Julian Morris, Christian Coulson, Zelda, Camilla belle, his brother, Emma, asha

by Anonymousreply 310October 12, 2018 11:36 AM

Damn, R310. How do you know that? Are you following every single human being who's ever had anything to do with BB ever? Are you a Frau?

by Anonymousreply 311October 12, 2018 12:31 PM

How do you even see followers/ following on a private IG? R310, do you have access to his posts on that one?

by Anonymousreply 312October 12, 2018 5:44 PM

I just love love love Miss OP’s gif. I don’t know who he is but he is certainly a cutie I’d like to know.

by Anonymousreply 313October 12, 2018 6:08 PM

Stick around R313, and be hypnotized and possibly lulled into a stupor by the antics of Benjamin T. Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 314October 12, 2018 6:18 PM

R312. It’s easy to gain that info without being included in his private account. Stalking 101. Stalk the friends and associates of target.

by Anonymousreply 315October 12, 2018 9:06 PM

R310, it makes sense that Ben would follow Julian Morris & Landon Ross -- he's been friends with them for many years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 12, 2018 9:15 PM

I'd like to see him in the next Kingsman movie. He can be British and fancy and use the ass beating, sleeve-knife crap from Punisher training. He can definitely wear a suit. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 317October 13, 2018 5:33 AM

[quote]It’s easy to gain that info without being included in his private account. Stalking 101. Stalk the friends and associates of target.

How? Teach us?

by Anonymousreply 318October 13, 2018 7:33 AM

R310, I notice that Julian & Landon are both following Ben's private account.

by Anonymousreply 319October 13, 2018 7:41 AM

That’s a great idea r317. He’s perfect. And he’d be teamed up with Colin Firth again.

by Anonymousreply 320October 13, 2018 9:22 AM

R318 really? It’s time consuming and not really worth it imo.

by Anonymousreply 321October 13, 2018 9:23 AM

R318, that's Frau-level stalking shit. Just follow one of his frau fan IG accounts, and let them do all the tedious legwork for you.

by Anonymousreply 322October 13, 2018 11:58 AM

Do we know who his head-bobbibg partner is here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 14, 2018 8:45 PM

Does it look like Gugu Mbatha-Raw to anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 324October 14, 2018 9:31 PM

Is that Rayana in the last video?

by Anonymousreply 325October 15, 2018 12:36 AM

I always thought it was Natalie Emmanuel r324 but it does look more like Gugu

by Anonymousreply 326October 15, 2018 12:41 AM

When you start thinking bb might just be a straight boy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327October 15, 2018 9:45 AM

He lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328October 15, 2018 7:06 PM

He looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 16, 2018 5:13 AM

Yippee!!! A new photo shoot to lust over! And surely more to come with publicity duties for a BBC mini series.

by Anonymousreply 330October 16, 2018 6:54 AM

Delish

by Anonymousreply 331October 16, 2018 10:25 AM

I know the DL wants to see BB naked, but the man does wear clothes very well.

by Anonymousreply 332October 16, 2018 12:22 PM

R332, for whatever reason, BB has done very little nudity compared to some actors his age.

Particularly for a Brit, he seems more prudish than other actors his age.

It wasn't until last year that he finally did a full ass shot.

by Anonymousreply 333October 16, 2018 6:17 PM

I think it’s mostly working in American productions. They are more squeamish about male nudity.

by Anonymousreply 334October 16, 2018 8:33 PM

Agreed. If he'd stayed in the UK or Europe, he would have done a bunch of nude scenes by now.

Now here's Ben doing some acrobatics for your amusement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335October 16, 2018 10:20 PM

He seems to be getting serious about the business, finally? He started following a PR firm. Hopefully he’s with them for his career purpose.

by Anonymousreply 336October 17, 2018 1:26 AM

He just did a shoot with (and also followed) Jeffrey Chassen, who works for imPRint, so it might just be because of that. It would be nice to think he's doing it for work, though.

by Anonymousreply 337October 17, 2018 3:54 AM

Well obviously, when an actor does a photoshoot, it's 'for work.'

by Anonymousreply 338October 17, 2018 12:04 PM

[quote]Agreed. If he'd stayed in the UK or Europe, he would have done a bunch of nude scenes by now.

I'm not so sure.

Even when Ben was in the UK, he didn't do a proper nude scene.

Eg. Dorian Gray.

by Anonymousreply 339October 17, 2018 6:04 PM

[quote] Eg. Dorian Gray.

I always assumed that Dorian Gray was made for the teen girl demographic, hence the tame sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 340October 17, 2018 6:39 PM

Well, although there wasn't a lot of nudity in Dorian Gray, it wasn't that tame in other areas.

It had scenes of Ben kissing guys (eg. Max Irons) and scenes where it was implied he was taking part in orgies and S&M, and also one scene where he banged a mother (Caroline Goodall) and her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 341October 17, 2018 6:52 PM

Obviously [R388] but that's clearly not what I meant. There's a difference between doing a photoshoot to promote a project and signing with a PR firm to work on his career.

by Anonymousreply 342October 17, 2018 11:53 PM

R172 I think I know why that one tooth is discolored. Look where he holds the cheroot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343October 19, 2018 9:58 PM

He reminds so much of Pierce Brosnan in that gif r343. Ben for Bond!

by Anonymousreply 344October 19, 2018 10:26 PM

His lips look weird and swollen at R343.

by Anonymousreply 345October 19, 2018 10:28 PM

This person has a wide head and a skinny body.

His career will end when he goes bald.

by Anonymousreply 346October 19, 2018 10:48 PM

Bobble head

by Anonymousreply 347October 19, 2018 11:18 PM

He may be mildly pretty now that beards are fashionable. But that trend will pass and his career will founder.

by Anonymousreply 348October 19, 2018 11:23 PM

His dad hasn’t lost his hair, I doubt he will

by Anonymousreply 349October 19, 2018 11:50 PM

R349 It's the mother who carries the baldness gene.

by Anonymousreply 350October 19, 2018 11:53 PM

R348, Ben has been pretty since long before beards came back into fashion. What crack are you smoking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351October 20, 2018 12:10 AM

I have done a lot of research (very scientific, the best research) and I think that he will keep his hair because he doesn't have a furry chest, he just has like 8 little hairs. The hairier the chest the balder the dude. <----my thesis statement.

Also, he thinks his beard makes him look like a grown-up so it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 352October 20, 2018 1:08 AM

He doesn’t shave because he’s lazy and has to shave multiple times a day. He has a very active hair growth gene. Another reason he won’t go bald.

by Anonymousreply 353October 20, 2018 1:12 AM

R352 Your research is a tad flawed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354October 20, 2018 10:59 AM

R354 My research can't account for centuries of inbreeding.

by Anonymousreply 355October 20, 2018 5:16 PM

[quote]Also, he thinks his beard makes him look like a grown-up so it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

What if he wants a role that requires him to shave? Or if a director insists upon it?

by Anonymousreply 356October 20, 2018 8:47 PM

R356 he did have to at the beginning of S2 of Punisher filming. I believe he posted a mournful picture of his naked chin if I recall correctly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357October 20, 2018 9:07 PM

I’m surprised they are making Julia look older than she is. Older woman younger man is already is already controversial enough or is it not so in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 358October 22, 2018 7:45 PM

They have to do it because there's only a 16 year age difference between them in real life. Not dramatic enough for tv.

by Anonymousreply 359October 22, 2018 9:04 PM

[quote]Oh, you used the gif I made!

I don't know Ben Barnes; what is that gif taken from r3? I can't figure out what's going on there, when it cuts to...idk, is that a hallway with something that looks like an air conditioner vent? It's driving me bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 360October 22, 2018 9:13 PM

R360 it’s a thrift store dressing room in Utah. While they were shooting Westworld. Evan Rachel Wood is the missing component.

by Anonymousreply 361October 22, 2018 9:27 PM

Here’s the full video R360

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362October 22, 2018 9:30 PM

I haven't read this anywhere else so take it with a grain of salt, but The Sun claimed Julia is playing a 60 y/o and Ben's character is supposed to be 34.

by Anonymousreply 363October 22, 2018 10:16 PM

Take The Sun with a whole shaker of salt. They called Golddigger a “gritty drama” lol

by Anonymousreply 364October 23, 2018 12:46 AM

Sometimes The Sun can get a good scoop, though.

They've been right in the past about news concerning 'Doctor Who' and about Tom Daley.

by Anonymousreply 365October 23, 2018 12:48 AM

This article from the BBC specifically states that she plays a 60 year old woman in love with a man 25 years her junior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366October 23, 2018 2:42 AM

Thanks R366, I don't know how I missed that but I'm glad to see it from a more reliable source.

by Anonymousreply 367October 23, 2018 2:51 AM

Thanks r362. He's very handsome, and I like a man with some moves (not having any myself). I don't like sci-fi, but I'll have to check him out in something else.

by Anonymousreply 368October 23, 2018 2:48 PM

Here's to you, R386

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369October 23, 2018 3:01 PM

Hey luvs! My bros and I are here to bump this thread. Carry on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370October 26, 2018 5:49 PM

He did another video and then yanked it a few hours later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371October 27, 2018 4:20 PM

That was an Instagram story, they disappear after 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 372October 27, 2018 5:50 PM

He was promoting a band but it had no sound. What was the point?

by Anonymousreply 373October 27, 2018 10:44 PM

He wanted you to go look it up for yourself, slacker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374October 27, 2018 10:52 PM

I often hate bbs taste in music but that is damn good!

by Anonymousreply 375October 28, 2018 8:06 AM

I think Ben's most deeply-held wish is to go back in time and be a 1940s torch singer.

by Anonymousreply 376October 28, 2018 11:03 AM

He posted the video and pulled it before 24 hours, R372. Probably because it didn't have music. And he has requested to be in the Amazon show The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel as a lounge singer.

by Anonymousreply 377October 28, 2018 8:40 PM

Surprised there's been no comment from BB on the synagogue shooting. He can usually be counted on for a trite tweet in times of crisis.

by Anonymousreply 378October 29, 2018 11:29 AM

This is the gayest song i ever heard.. save to say he is out now!

by Anonymousreply 379October 29, 2018 2:00 PM

Agreed R379. Well, not that it was THE gayest song ever, but Ben outs himself with his musical choices more than any other thing.

by Anonymousreply 380October 29, 2018 2:57 PM

I guess I'm a lurking Frau, but how does this song make him a gay?

by Anonymousreply 381October 29, 2018 5:06 PM

Oh come on, seriously? How many straight boys do you know who love unapologetic 70s disco diva homages?

Kudos for having the bravery to admit to being a frau, though. Unlike most of the rest of our posters.

by Anonymousreply 382October 29, 2018 10:53 PM

[quote]save to say he is out now!

He is?

Last time I heard, Ben was still referring to himself as a "straight guy". (Eg. on Twitter last year during the Women's March when he said he supported women's rights).

So Ben still seems to be deep in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 383October 30, 2018 12:38 AM

New pics at the GQ thing. What's going on in his pants???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384October 31, 2018 12:32 AM

Whoa, too much flash going on there. It's giving Ben grey frosted tips!

The pants situation looks normal in this side view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385October 31, 2018 1:19 AM

From the front it looks like his sack is drooping halfway down his thigh.

by Anonymousreply 386October 31, 2018 1:40 AM

Wish he'd get rid of the facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 387October 31, 2018 1:43 AM

Whatever filter was used is terrible but it also looks like his bulge was edited, too. The pleating in the area doesn't look that bad in the untouched pictures.

by Anonymousreply 388October 31, 2018 2:29 AM

Why would they edit his bulge?

by Anonymousreply 389October 31, 2018 2:30 AM

No clue R389 but it certainly looks bigger in the pictures where his hair appears grey vs. the non-filtered ones. Or perhaps it's the filter doing that?

by Anonymousreply 390October 31, 2018 2:32 AM

I love the facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 391October 31, 2018 4:05 AM

What is he doing here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392October 31, 2018 8:26 AM

R390 It's the filter. HD filters extract details from the image to the point where they start to make everything look shitty.

by Anonymousreply 393October 31, 2018 10:13 AM

[quote] Wish he'd get rid of the facial hair.

Or at least learn to trim it so it's only on his face. Neckbeards are vile.

by Anonymousreply 394October 31, 2018 12:05 PM

Someone asked him in his IG comments if he had an octopus in his pants. No reply so far.

by Anonymousreply 395October 31, 2018 5:34 PM

Perky nips bump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396November 4, 2018 10:55 PM

Bb urges you to vote while avoiding pushback that he’s a Brit and shouldn’t be telling Americans how to vote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397November 5, 2018 8:29 PM

LOL. Yes, "Look, these other actors urge you to vote! Not me, necessarily....."

Ben's friend Rob Kazinsky had a nice Twitter thread about anit-Semitism in the wake of the PGH shooting, but half-Jewish Ben can't even muster up an opinion about that either.

by Anonymousreply 398November 5, 2018 8:32 PM

Rob Kazinsky is a proud Jew.

by Anonymousreply 399November 5, 2018 10:49 PM

I dunno, the more I see his crazy-ass fangirls attack anything he says or anyone he befriends, I understand why he's so private. He's got SMSD.

Not Barnes, but Sebastian Stan got hella crazy shit on his IG when he had the GALL to be seen in public with a female. The more you give fans, the more they expect and demand.

by Anonymousreply 400November 6, 2018 12:12 AM

[quote]Ben's friend Rob Kazinsky had a nice Twitter thread about anit-Semitism in the wake of the PGH shooting, but half-Jewish Ben can't even muster up an opinion about that either.

R398, Ben's friend Julian Morris posted a very critical statement about Trump & the Republicans:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401November 6, 2018 3:07 AM

What does BB’s signature say about him? From what I’ve read about handwriting analysis, the 2 big bottom loops indicate a large interest in money. They look like money bags. The first and last name being the same size indicate the importance of his family to him. People who put their first name larger than their surname, also put themselves first in real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402November 6, 2018 4:01 AM

Doesn’t say how she knows him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403November 6, 2018 6:17 AM

From R403's link:

"Seems uncomfortable answering questions about his private life"

by Anonymousreply 404November 6, 2018 6:23 AM

That statement is so vague, DLers could have written it.

Do we know if that's really BB's signature at R402? So many fake autographed items on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 405November 6, 2018 12:47 PM

There are enough examples around I think it’s his, yes

by Anonymousreply 406November 6, 2018 5:28 PM

Ben's really hell-bent on foisting his new favorite song on us, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 407November 7, 2018 11:37 AM

The little son of new openly-gay governor-elect of Colorado is named Caspian.

Are you here among us, Governor Polis? Don't be shy!

by Anonymousreply 408November 7, 2018 1:49 PM

[quote]That statement is so vague, DLers could have written it.

Which statement, R405?

by Anonymousreply 409November 7, 2018 7:47 PM

Look, Ben's "teaching a class"!

What a great way for him to pick up twinks and/or young girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410November 10, 2018 7:52 PM

He should be taking acting lessons, not giving them!

by Anonymousreply 411November 11, 2018 3:05 AM

Where is the OP gif from?

by Anonymousreply 412November 11, 2018 3:16 AM

Read the thread, that was answered not long ago R412.

by Anonymousreply 413November 11, 2018 10:42 AM

I'm watching Dorian Grey and Ben was SO stunning.

by Anonymousreply 414November 11, 2018 10:56 AM

[quote] I'm watching Dorian Grey and Ben was SO stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 11, 2018 2:09 PM

Was?

by Anonymousreply 416November 11, 2018 2:48 PM

R411 His acting is actually very good when he has good material and a good director. His work in episode 8 of The Punisher and the second season of Westworld were really good.

by Anonymousreply 417November 11, 2018 4:37 PM

I want to see the BB and Max behind the scenes edit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418November 11, 2018 5:30 PM

Has Sophie Cookson been vetted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419November 11, 2018 11:20 PM

R413, fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 420November 11, 2018 11:26 PM

Tennis with Sophie. Stalkers, remind me/us their history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 11, 2018 11:44 PM

R420 Are they together?

by Anonymousreply 422November 12, 2018 12:02 AM

C'mon R422, have you learned nothing about Our Ben? The absolute last thing he'd do if he was "together" with a woman would be post a public picture on IG.

by Anonymousreply 423November 12, 2018 1:58 AM

R422 I had a momentary lapse of reason.

by Anonymousreply 424November 12, 2018 2:50 AM

Look at all his product shilling!

by Anonymousreply 425November 12, 2018 4:38 AM

Those shoes are bloody hideous.

by Anonymousreply 426November 12, 2018 1:49 PM

Do the fraus take down pics when they're linked on here?

by Anonymousreply 427November 12, 2018 11:06 PM

No, why do you ask?

by Anonymousreply 428November 13, 2018 12:59 AM

Who have we here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429November 15, 2018 8:21 PM

What's the provenance of that photo?

by Anonymousreply 430November 15, 2018 8:27 PM

R423, I think R422 was referring to Max & Ben.

But as far as I know, Max is straight.

by Anonymousreply 431November 15, 2018 8:32 PM

Russian prostitute r429?

by Anonymousreply 432November 15, 2018 9:26 PM

Is the pic at R429 anywhere else besides that weird Russian Tumblr page? IG, anywhere? That fact that it's Russian makes it immediately suspect, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 433November 15, 2018 9:31 PM

No more info on the Russian hooker? DL, you disappoint me.

by Anonymousreply 434November 16, 2018 1:34 PM

striptease club?

by Anonymousreply 435November 16, 2018 5:03 PM

Emmys with Westworld makeup artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436November 16, 2018 5:24 PM

Whew! Once again, Our Ben narrowly avoids being hetero!

by Anonymousreply 437November 16, 2018 6:49 PM

Huzzah r436!

by Anonymousreply 438November 17, 2018 12:29 AM

DL to the rescue again!

by Anonymousreply 439November 17, 2018 1:43 AM

Ben's being pretty on a cliff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440November 19, 2018 5:13 AM

I find it strange this series has so many rural shooting locations.

Wonder if Ben's character will wind up going over that cliff in the end?

by Anonymousreply 441November 19, 2018 11:28 AM

The older women is rich and landed gentry probably so a nice country estate is a must.

by Anonymousreply 442November 19, 2018 7:55 PM

Punisher shirt and head bobbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443November 19, 2018 8:23 PM

Is she landed gentry R442? I thought she was meant to be a business woman.

by Anonymousreply 444November 19, 2018 9:26 PM

Are you sure that’s a Punisher shirt?

by Anonymousreply 445November 19, 2018 10:30 PM

Donny Hathaway is the best artist that Ben has promoted in quite a while lol

by Anonymousreply 446November 20, 2018 12:04 AM

Better link to see the shirt maybe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447November 20, 2018 3:41 AM

Is this the most boring that this thread has ever gotten? Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 448November 20, 2018 12:40 PM

I resent how good he is at maintaining his privacy. I hope he gets super popular. Like so popular that the paps report when he goes to the can.

by Anonymousreply 449November 20, 2018 8:33 PM

Ben addresses his DL fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450November 20, 2018 8:38 PM

Can't believe that huge Queen fangirl Ben hasn't posted anything about "Bohemian Rhapsody" yet. Too busy to go see it, or bitter because nobody thought to ask him to play Freddie?

by Anonymousreply 451November 21, 2018 9:31 PM

Probably too busy. When he’s been off, he’s been going to theatre to support friends.

by Anonymousreply 452November 21, 2018 9:52 PM

I have no idea what Alex is trying to say? He's a chicken when it comes to stunts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453November 22, 2018 12:45 AM

I'm sure you've all seen the Kit Harington news by now. I'm so jealous --

WHY CAN'T WE EVER BE GIFTED WITH SUCH A STORY??

by Anonymousreply 454November 22, 2018 1:22 AM

Alex Gonzalez has deleted that Instagram story (it’s been less than 24 hours, so it didn’t just expire). Was he asked to?

by Anonymousreply 455November 22, 2018 12:23 PM

Maybe he was asked to delete it because it was clearly a screenshot of a Facetime session between himself and Ben.

Finally! Some (slightly) noteworthy gossip! It's a DL Thanksgiving Ben Barnes Miracle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456November 22, 2018 12:40 PM

Interesting, R455/R456! Glad I happened to see it then! Why would them facetiming be an issue unless there was more to it? I always feel like deleting some things says more than posting them. (Preaching to the choir, I know)

by Anonymousreply 457November 22, 2018 4:13 PM

Because Ben lurks here and knows that (some) people think that he and AG are fuckbuddies/BFs.

by Anonymousreply 458November 22, 2018 6:10 PM

He also made Chike delete an innocuous photo wishing him a happy birthday.

by Anonymousreply 459November 23, 2018 12:23 AM

Ben is a strange one.

by Anonymousreply 460November 23, 2018 1:03 AM

He's succeeded in convincing me beyond a reasonable doubt about his and Alex's fuckbuddy status. Good work, Ben! Now show us the screencaps where you've both got your dicks out.

by Anonymousreply 461November 23, 2018 2:00 AM

Alex wants to bust that closet door open!

by Anonymousreply 462November 23, 2018 3:43 AM

They would make such a good-looking couple, R462, so i hope he succeeds!

by Anonymousreply 463November 23, 2018 11:23 AM

Ben went to see his acquaintance Kit "Russian-whoring cokehead" Harington in Kit's new play tonight.

Did they do a few lines together afterward?

by Anonymousreply 464November 25, 2018 1:26 AM

Where’s the pics r464?

by Anonymousreply 465November 25, 2018 3:01 AM

It‘s in Ben‘s Instagram stories! Quite a bold move to jump right into the drama hole, afterall they haven‘t really been seen together for ages .. I wish he had made it a regular post so people could flood his comments with questions. But hasn‘t Ben been a victim of the russian honeytrap too? I remember the vid where he can barely walk through moscow - maybe there is hidden footage a la Harrington of hin too? Fingers crossed! Calling all russians to finally come forward!

by Anonymousreply 466November 25, 2018 6:38 AM

Here’s the proof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467November 25, 2018 6:40 AM

All the Instagram fan girls discreetly removed or never even posted the FaceTime chat pic between Alex and BB.

by Anonymousreply 468November 25, 2018 7:42 AM

I would imagine that Ben doesn't even know about the Kit Drama R466; it barely made the major gossip outlets. Was it even in the Daily Mail?

(And that drunk Ben video was faked.)

by Anonymousreply 469November 25, 2018 10:45 AM

Oh no. I have the bad feeling that we'll have to watch Punisher season 2 soon....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470November 29, 2018 12:47 AM

Why is that a bad thing r470?

by Anonymousreply 471November 29, 2018 12:57 AM

Because I'm 200% over any and all comic book related shit. And I especially hate the Punisher character, hero to violent assholes everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 472November 29, 2018 1:01 AM

At least Netflix dumps all of their shows at once and we won't have to wait 10 weeks to find out how much or how little BB is in this season.

by Anonymousreply 473November 29, 2018 12:09 PM

Hopefully Ben will show his ass again, otherwise there isn't much reason to watch.

by Anonymousreply 474November 29, 2018 9:54 PM

I still can't believe how much the production wimped out on his 'Jigsaw' makeup.

I wonder if Ben was disappointed by that. He may have thought here was a chance to get away from pretty boy roles, but they still kept his scarred face pretty.

by Anonymousreply 475November 29, 2018 10:28 PM

I wonder if he’ll have any hot sex scenes with Amber?

by Anonymousreply 476November 30, 2018 2:35 AM

It would be hotter if Ben would have sex scenes with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 477November 30, 2018 2:40 AM

Billy Russo prison sex!

by Anonymousreply 478November 30, 2018 10:29 AM

In our dreams!

by Anonymousreply 479November 30, 2018 9:44 PM

(sigh)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480December 1, 2018 6:16 PM

I'm not a fan, and I don't follow him normally, but I had the most delicious dream about him last night, I wanna thank the Ben Barnes troll for that.

by Anonymousreply 481December 1, 2018 6:34 PM

"Authenticity in your personal life."

Sure, Ja -- Ben.

You're welcome, R481!

by Anonymousreply 482December 1, 2018 6:47 PM

The full quote from Ben at R480:

[quote]“This above all, to thine own self be true.”

[quote]I know it’s a dick move to quote Shakespeare in an interview, but my dad always quoted this to me and I think authenticity in your personal life is the key to not carrying the poison in the world around with you.

by Anonymousreply 483December 1, 2018 7:13 PM

R481 do share your dreamy details!

by Anonymousreply 484December 1, 2018 8:04 PM

Starring Ben Barnes as the Morally Ambiguous Sex Object!

He looks good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485December 4, 2018 10:47 AM

I'm sick of the damned teasing. They need to put out and give us a date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486December 5, 2018 5:39 AM

He is truly a nerd. I think he may actually be to boring to be obsessed with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 5, 2018 6:23 AM

Squeed over Ronnie Wood following him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 5, 2018 10:10 AM

[quote] he may actually be to boring to be obsessed with.

Of course! But that just feeds the obsession; we're all determined to dig up some evidence that proves Ben is more than an empty cipher.

by Anonymousreply 489December 5, 2018 12:07 PM

He needs a stylist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 5, 2018 10:09 PM

Check the QWEEN sitting next to Ben! Gurl, get your ass to the DL, we need you!

by Anonymousreply 491December 5, 2018 11:53 PM

The look on Qweens face as he looks at bb is definition of ADORING

by Anonymousreply 492December 6, 2018 9:30 AM

He reminds me of that regular English DL poster who always starts threads about American pop culture like, "Gurl, tell me about the prom." That how I picture him.

by Anonymousreply 493December 6, 2018 12:16 PM

Ben getting his dranking and dancing on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 8, 2018 11:21 AM

New IG post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495December 8, 2018 1:48 PM

Come on, no commentary on BB's "mustn't spill my drink!" dance?

by Anonymousreply 496December 8, 2018 7:08 PM

At least he isn’t part of that dumb boycotting of Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 497December 8, 2018 9:17 PM

Cute couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498December 9, 2018 4:35 PM

Hmmm...one wonders what he learned from Ben.

by Anonymousreply 499December 9, 2018 7:10 PM

Ok but he's freaking cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500December 10, 2018 4:28 AM

Google has good taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501December 12, 2018 10:24 PM

Your link didn't work, R501. If you're talking about Westworld being one of the most Googled shows of 2018, that's because everyone was typing "WTF IS GOING ON IN WESTWORLD!?" into Google. Confusing season.

by Anonymousreply 502December 12, 2018 11:53 PM

That probably explains why I've never watched it, R502.

It has never interested me and seems very dreary.

The only thing I have ever done is watched the naked Ben clips and a few of the other naked clips of other actors.

by Anonymousreply 503December 13, 2018 12:11 AM

Oopsie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504December 13, 2018 2:21 AM

And also

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505December 13, 2018 2:22 AM

Wonder if it will premiere at Sundance?

by Anonymousreply 506December 13, 2018 7:16 AM

After Punisher premieres, we might actually have to start a new thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 13, 2018 12:29 PM

R507 I remember fan girls blowing a gasket at the mere suggestion that BB was a smoker. Someone put up evidence like above so the frizzled frau had to admit he USED to smoke.

by Anonymousreply 508December 13, 2018 10:08 PM

"Used to." Who has the 'Sure, Jan' gif?

by Anonymousreply 509December 14, 2018 1:56 AM

BB and cast mates are giving away the plot twists in Golddigger in their posts on IG. Shut it boys!

by Anonymousreply 510December 14, 2018 2:47 AM

Why would they give away the plot twists?

by Anonymousreply 511December 14, 2018 4:08 AM

Maybe it’s not a plot twist but they are letting on that BB marries Julia.

by Anonymousreply 512December 14, 2018 7:53 AM

What are you talking about R510? BB's last Golddigger post was just a cast/crew photo. The only drama there was that one of his fangirls went off on him about RACIAL INEQUALITY because there were no people of color in the photo. Because BB is personally responsible for the BBC's hiring practices according to fangirl thinking.

by Anonymousreply 513December 14, 2018 12:19 PM

Because I'm bored, enjoy a lecture from one of BB's "fans":

[quote] The title should have been RACIAL INEQUALITY AT ITS FINEST. Where there any Indian or Asian cast & crew members? Apparently there were only 2 Black women on set but we can’t know for sure, & clearly 1 or 2 non white cast & crew out of the total number in this photo, is not good enough & proves racial inequality on this film project. It’s nearly 2019 & this photo, & therefore this film project, clearly highlights Racial Inequality. @benbarnes I admire ur acting, but it looks like u didn’t even think that there was anything wrong with this photo depicting racial inequality on a film project. U are privileged & have ur celebrity status as one of the stars in a film project like this. Please start to speak up on film projects like this & insist on more racial equality like Natalie Portman and Margot Robbie do. If they can speak up & insist on minority races being hired more on their film projects, to ensure racial equality on set, so can You. I know u’ll just post another pic & ignore this but it’s not about u & others making Excuses for this racial inequality in this film project or passing the duty onto others when You can speak up & do something Ben. Ur fans who are White, Brown, Black, Asian, Indian etc, would be more proud of U for actually doing something for minority groups to be hired more on film sets as cast & crew, & insisting on racial equality on a film set & therefore the workplace, instead of just 1 or 2 cast & crew members of a minority race group in your future projects, which isn’t equal or fair at all. This is an important photo depicting Racial Inequality of the cast & the crew on a film project so I’m glad you posted it Ben. It’s something you, the film industry & networks should learn from. This photo proves that minority races were not hired at all or hired in the smallest numbers. I’m a young White fan of your’s Ben, please remember that you have a lot of fans from minority races too, putting these past projects aside, please stand up for more equality in terms of having more minority race groups on your future projects instead of a handful or 1 or 2 people of a minority race like on films like this one, which isn’t fair or equal at all.

by Anonymousreply 514December 14, 2018 1:21 PM

Jesusfuck he's a minor actor. If he made demands like Natalie Portman and Margot Robbie he'd be an unemployed and unemployable minor actor. This bitch is batshit.

I love Barnes but I'm not deluded enough to think that he has the pull to make demands like that without getting a rep for being a bitch. He may be irreplaceable in our hearts, but I'm guessing casting directors can have another him in a minute.

by Anonymousreply 515December 14, 2018 9:46 PM

Obviously Ben isn't an A-lister, but is he considered B-list?

by Anonymousreply 516December 14, 2018 9:50 PM

The bottom of the C-lister rung is more likely!

by Anonymousreply 517December 15, 2018 3:18 AM

I really don't get how he isn't more popular. He is very handsome, actually quite talented in good roles and appears to be charming, sweet and beloved by co-workers.

Then again, he is one step up from Unibomber-level hermit behavior. Needs to play the game better, maybe. He could do more for his own career if he sucked up to fans and did the Con circuit.

by Anonymousreply 518December 15, 2018 4:42 AM

That could be a factor, R518.

As I mentioned on a previous Ben thread, he doesn't have that many followers on social media.

by Anonymousreply 519December 15, 2018 6:51 AM

He isn’t that interesting in interviews so that hurts his publicity game. If he had more oomph in his personality he could have been one of those regulars on late nite shows even when they don’t have anything to promote.

by Anonymousreply 520December 15, 2018 8:44 AM

Unibomber! I love it.

But you're absolutely right R515. I snipe at Ben for not ever having opinions on anything controversial, but issuing casting demands is not a hill he should die on.

R520 He's not interesting interviews because he never shares anything about himself, expresses opinions, nor even interests outside of work. He seems to have no passion for anything. Get a hobby, Benjamin!

by Anonymousreply 521December 15, 2018 11:02 AM

That's the thing. I think he does have interests and hobbies, he's just paranoid about the psycho bitches that say they love him and then chew him a new asshole as soon as he expressed an opinion.

Not enough POC. Why did you follow Floriana Lima? She's a rape apologist. I mean, Jesus, did y'all see the shit Sebastian Stan caught from his so-called "fans" when he started dating someone?

*Why* would Barnes want to open himself up to that? I think he cracked jokes and tried to be more fun when he first started out and he's still fucking haunted by the "invisible pajamas" thing.

He's gonna let his work speak for himself until he stops getting work or he gets too popular to avoid the press. Pity whomever he's sleeping with, coz they ain't gonna be holding hands in public any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 522December 16, 2018 5:48 AM

What invisible pajamas thing? R522

by Anonymousreply 523December 16, 2018 8:12 AM

R522 Sebastian Stan’s fans are wackos.

by Anonymousreply 524December 16, 2018 11:50 AM

R522 I used to believe as you do, but now I think that Ben might be a cyborg. A gay cyborg.

But seriously, it's a catch-22. Maybe if he did put himself out there more, did more publicity, and became more accessible, he could broaden his fanbase to include more than a couple hundred thousand insane Fraus and a handful of DLers. He could become more generally popular and not have to rely on the lunatic fringe for his support. Every celeb has a hardcore of loon fans -- but enough normal/casual fans could drown them out.

by Anonymousreply 525December 16, 2018 12:55 PM

Maybe Ben is asexual? They do exist you know.

by Anonymousreply 526December 16, 2018 8:47 PM

Ben luvs his hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 16, 2018 9:26 PM

[quote]Maybe Ben is asexual? They do exist you know.

I suppose so.

It might explain why he is never seen with anyone, and why he appears to have never had a long-term relationship by the age of 37.

by Anonymousreply 528December 16, 2018 10:42 PM

True asexuals must be a minuscule percentage of the population.

Anyway, looks like BB's back in LA. I assumed he'd stay in England and have Christmas with the Barnes clan.

by Anonymousreply 529December 16, 2018 11:41 PM

I can get behind the asexual thing. It actually makes more sense than him being a Mastermind who can successfully hide a significant other for over a decade.

Invisible pajamas interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 17, 2018 12:17 AM

Apparently he is/was in LA.

by Anonymousreply 531December 17, 2018 12:26 AM

He posted some videos of Fleetwood Mac concert just today. Three days after he attended apparently. Concert was on the 13th.

by Anonymousreply 532December 17, 2018 12:28 AM

This kinda shit is so weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 17, 2018 12:29 AM

^^^^ That is fucked up

R530 He doesn't need to be a mastermind, just a ho who never has any serious relationships to hide.

by Anonymousreply 534December 17, 2018 12:38 AM

Is she trying to casting couch BB r533?

by Anonymousreply 535December 17, 2018 1:09 AM

R535 it's just best if you don't try to understand them.

by Anonymousreply 536December 17, 2018 1:11 AM

[quote]He doesn't need to be a mastermind, just a ho who never has any serious relationships to hide.

That's possible, but usually by the time you are pushing 40 you have moved out of the playing the field stage and moved on to at least one serious relationship by then.

by Anonymousreply 537December 17, 2018 1:52 AM

Not often true for gay men, frau at R537.

by Anonymousreply 538December 17, 2018 11:31 AM

Ugh do you think if we spread some rumours about him he'd become interesting and not just pretty?

by Anonymousreply 539December 20, 2018 12:17 AM

I'm in!

by Anonymousreply 540December 20, 2018 1:03 AM

Here’s mine. I hear he’s a fuck and dump em artist. Especially with the ones that aren’t easy to get. Will chase them for years in an attempt to bed them. Then once he’s had them, he’s gone. Just friends he says.

by Anonymousreply 541December 20, 2018 2:40 AM

R541 I actually believe that one.

by Anonymousreply 542December 20, 2018 3:41 AM

Ben was one of Kevin Spacey's twinks.

by Anonymousreply 543December 20, 2018 10:17 AM

Ewwwwwww!!

by Anonymousreply 544December 20, 2018 10:49 AM

I suspect a kernel of truth to R543 as well. I'm sure he was SOMEbody's twink in his early theatre days.

How about: BB is a ruthlessly ambitious narcissist. But he's bad at it.

by Anonymousreply 545December 20, 2018 12:11 PM

Phase II of this project is that we must go around spreading these rumours outside of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 546December 20, 2018 1:45 PM

But...r546...I love him! Someday we will get married and have a pack of Poodles that we will dress in tiny clothes and push around in strollers. If we spread the rumours it could make it harder for him to fall madly in love with me. Then all those hours I spent photoshopping our pics together will just be wasted!

by Anonymousreply 547December 20, 2018 2:32 PM

Is this you, R547? It is, isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548December 20, 2018 3:36 PM

R548 yes, I'm the one on the left. ;)

by Anonymousreply 549December 20, 2018 4:34 PM

When Ben was a tween, his mother made him read this and quizzed him on every chapter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550December 20, 2018 10:25 PM

This got dark fast.

by Anonymousreply 551December 20, 2018 10:44 PM

Come on, R551, don't wimp out on us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552December 20, 2018 10:47 PM

Read this in a Quara convo about narcissists and I couldn’t buy think of Ben! BB has said he gets bored easily in relationships. And he seems to prefer unobtainable objects of desire. “Narcissists will become bored with you because they cannot fall in love with anyone; the chase may be more entertaining than the prize, because the narcissist is not sexually attracted to other people as a person. They therefore are unconcerned about the prize; once they have the prize, they become bored. The narcissist is interested in the fantasy of others, and is incapable of being attached—ever.”

by Anonymousreply 553December 22, 2018 10:19 AM

When has he said that he gets bored easily in relationships? I've never known him to talk about relationships at all in interviews.

But of course he's a narcissist -- he's an actor AND a Leo.

by Anonymousreply 554December 22, 2018 10:55 AM

Yes r553 I would love to see the source. Or is this a rumour we're starting?

by Anonymousreply 555December 22, 2018 3:46 PM

Ben went to an (American) football game. So macho.

by Anonymousreply 556December 23, 2018 1:47 PM

Now that Patty Jenkins is done with Wonder Woman 2, she should turn that tv series pilot with BB into a feature film. Just re-edit the thing and release it or something.

by Anonymousreply 557December 23, 2018 11:29 PM

Agreed, R557. It looked as if it had potential.

And now this Christmas Eve, Ben and I give you the gift of DRAMA and fierceness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558December 24, 2018 1:34 PM

Merry Christmas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559December 25, 2018 5:31 PM

Play it, hunny!

by Anonymousreply 560December 25, 2018 5:41 PM

R559, so the question is, is Benji alone for Christmas, or is there someone there with him?

by Anonymousreply 561December 25, 2018 7:10 PM

Well R561, he had to have some reason to come back to LA and not linger in London with the family for the holidays.

But look at Alex Gonzales shamelessly flirting away! Love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 25, 2018 9:52 PM

[quote]he had to have some reason to come back to LA

That's possible.

But as always, if Ben is with someone, he is hiding that person.

by Anonymousreply 563December 25, 2018 9:56 PM

Ben's tree is hella boring, but this does not surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 564December 25, 2018 10:17 PM

So does this mean Ben considers himself Christian, not Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 565December 25, 2018 10:18 PM

I don't think BB espouses any religion, but he has never identified as Jewish, nor ever wished anyone a Happy Hanukkah, but always does a Christmas post. I can't imagine that his parents, being scientists, brought him up religiously.

by Anonymousreply 566December 25, 2018 10:23 PM

I think he's got someone. The Bowie video that he reworded combined with the pouty face at the end + coming back to LA and deviating from his normal holiday plans make me think he has a partner. And the Jealous Guy video & All I Want for Christmas is You - all seem like relationshippy things. The other Christmas videos were pretty standard and non-romantic. Benny Boy is getting some.

Shall we speculate?

by Anonymousreply 567December 25, 2018 10:49 PM

He spent last Xmas in LA as well, so I don't know what his "normal holiday plans" are anymore.

I still want to believe that Ben and Alex G have a thing going, but Alex isn't in LA, I don't think.

by Anonymousreply 568December 25, 2018 11:00 PM

Looks like he’s recently trimmed down his follows on the private IG account.

by Anonymousreply 569December 25, 2018 11:23 PM

I thought he was in England last year? With the White Christmas video and the New Year's party with his brother?

by Anonymousreply 570December 25, 2018 11:47 PM

He was in LA for Xmas 2016. Maybe an every other year thing?

by Anonymousreply 571December 25, 2018 11:49 PM

Conspiracy theory; I believe Alex fake posts to throw us off thinking he is in BB’s vicinity.

by Anonymousreply 572December 26, 2018 9:36 AM

LOL. I like they way you think, R572. But is AG that smart?

by Anonymousreply 573December 26, 2018 10:45 AM

R570 You're right, I'm getting my Christmases confused. LA was 2016. You aren't the WebFrau of that encyclopedia BB fan site are you?

Anyway look, Ben's boring tree was exactly the same in 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 26, 2018 11:23 AM

If he has someone and he's hiding her/him. Bad sign for that person. Anyway he was in LA in 2016, too so maybe he prefers to stay in LA for works reasons.

by Anonymousreply 575December 26, 2018 12:52 PM

How do you know he is in LA and not in London? I saw both videos, and the room which he is playing the piano is the same one of the 2016. At the end of the video of 2016 it's hear background noise and his father saying "Excellent" at the end of the video. So or he is in London or maybe his family went to LA with him.

by Anonymousreply 576December 26, 2018 1:06 PM

Because R576, just a few days before the Christmas video he was in and around LA at concerts and a football game.

by Anonymousreply 577December 26, 2018 5:05 PM

[quote]If he has someone and he's hiding her/him. Bad sign for that person.

Well, that wouldn't be anything new.

He has never wanted to reveal who he is with in the past, so I guess he's not going to start now.

by Anonymousreply 578December 26, 2018 6:59 PM

R578 nope, no website here. Far too lazy. Just an unhealthy obsession for a complete stranger that confounds me with his privacy.

by Anonymousreply 579December 26, 2018 9:13 PM

That's ok, R579, you're among equally confounded friends here. I sometimes think that either the fansite runner or the German IG Frau post here -- but no evidence.

Twenty posts till Part IX!

by Anonymousreply 580December 26, 2018 9:26 PM

I think the fan site frau definitely posts here and also communicates with members of BB’s family. Remember when we were being lectured about what we were posting and awful we were? It was the English as a second language poster and then all of a sudden the language changed to a very formal, educated King’s English speaker but it was from the same account. I imagine the fan site person was relaying his parents or maybe BB himself, reply’s.

by Anonymousreply 581December 26, 2018 10:35 PM

R581 if possible, save me hours and tell me in which thread this delightful exchange occurred?

by Anonymousreply 582December 27, 2018 12:00 AM

Ben told me that he only switches over to DL when he runs out of new fisting porn to watch. His mom says he’s more into sounding. I don’t know who to believe.

by Anonymousreply 583December 27, 2018 12:03 AM

I love you, R583!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584December 27, 2018 1:53 AM

R583 what a filthy thing to say. You're going to burn in hell.

I'll save you a seat. ;)

by Anonymousreply 585December 27, 2018 4:30 AM

Been reading the latest Jake Gyllenhaal bearding thread and thinking that if Jakey and BB ever hooked up, they'd be so deep in the closet they really would be in fucking Narnia.

by Anonymousreply 586December 27, 2018 1:47 PM

Yes, R586.

If Ben is gay, then he is deeper in the closet than his friend Julian Morris.

Ben still calls himself a straight man -- as he did on Twitter last year when he posted something in support of the Women's March.

by Anonymousreply 587December 27, 2018 7:12 PM

That was the one and only time that he's ever stated a sexuality of any kind. Anyway, actors lie for a living.

I don't consider Julian to be in the closet at all, but that's because I have Ben by way of comparison.

by Anonymousreply 588December 27, 2018 8:27 PM

R588, Julian is still in the closet to the public because he hasn't said he is gay or officially announced his relationship with Landon. That's why some of his fangirls and some of the reporters who interview him sometimes assume he is straight.

Sure, Julian has dropped a lot clues on his IG and in his interviews for those who have been paying attention, but he's not out yet.

As for Ben, he actually has claimed to like girls in earlier interviews, and the fact that he was triggered enough last year during the Women's March to declare he is a straight guy means that if he is gay he has a long way to go.

I've always thought Ben pings, but I can't say for sure.

by Anonymousreply 589December 27, 2018 8:47 PM

He pings to high heaven and the fact that he must not be aware of it is intensely funny to me.

by Anonymousreply 590December 27, 2018 10:53 PM

I mean... that's not funny to me. That would be super sad to be so in denial of who you are that you can't even admit it to yourself. I would feel bad for the dork.

by Anonymousreply 591December 28, 2018 5:46 AM

He must be conscious of it because he butches up a bit in American interviews. When he’s home in the UK hes super femme and mincing.

by Anonymousreply 592December 28, 2018 6:01 AM

R592, do we have any interview clips which illustrate that contrast?

by Anonymousreply 593December 28, 2018 6:08 AM

R593 always giving me homework SMDH

by Anonymousreply 594December 28, 2018 9:28 AM

R592 I disagree with your thesis. that interview where he was drooling all over the cute blond interviewer was American. As were all of the press junkets in which he and Heigl came across as fag & hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595December 28, 2018 10:51 AM

Let's...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596December 28, 2018 12:18 PM

get...

by Anonymousreply 597December 28, 2018 12:18 PM

the...

by Anonymousreply 598December 28, 2018 12:19 PM

fuck...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 28, 2018 12:19 PM

outta here....

link to new thead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 28, 2018 12:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!