Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et Le Roi et La Reine Des Grosses

La Belle Pace continues to romance a fat fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 10, 2018 8:48 PM

Lee is an explorer not a copycat. Like a tourist in Japan who wears a kimono because it's fun to do it for a short time while you are there.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2018 4:19 AM

You’re not fooling us, ‘newbie’. New device or new browser? Typical shit sandwiches being served up. Insults sandwiched between compliments or vice versa for Matt. Your dedication is superb. Exhausting, but superb. Throw in some criticism so it doesn’t look like you’re too far up his ass and then blast us with how great he really is, if we only see him from your perspective. You try to explain why he does what he does. We still can’t stand him, no matter what you say. He has made his own bed and now he has to lay in it.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2018 5:53 AM

R595 No matter the age, Matt still looks like his toy boy to me. 😅 I guess because Matt it's so petite near Lee. To the anon who asked what's wrong with that VENUS AS account: Lee followed it some time ago while he was still rumored to be dating RA. I thought he likes smth cool, not linked to his new bf and now I discovered that account follows Matt😂

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2018 6:36 AM

R3 I think they had already split up at the time. According timeline, they should have broken up in March 2016. Only thing that remain to explain, is WSP 2, but they could have met as exes. AL was already well into the scene.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2018 6:53 AM

I tend to believe they broke up in late summer/fall 2016, judging from their suddenly shitty looks.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2018 7:05 AM

R5 RA was in poor conditions as early as June 2016, and we have some evidence about a fling he had while in London, as a rebound for splitting up with LP. Also, all those small details we used to identify through their SM and interviews, stopped abruptly in February/March 2016. LP spent his birthday alone and the flew to Texas for Easter, no RA there. They could have had a revamp but in the meanwhile AL appears and exactly when RA was in NYC for his play, and no sign of LP in NYC while he was there apart from WSP2.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2018 7:12 AM

r2 One thing that never changes is her calling people trolls. That sold her out.

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2018 7:56 AM

R6 Tell me more about that fling, this is the first time I've heard of it

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2018 8:58 AM

R4 Yea, I don't remember the exact time line. Anons went into depression over RA and accepted they're over later. Lee followed Venus 2 years ago and I still think it's weird that account follows Matt with Matt not following back. Maybe they followed him for fashion purposes etc but I did not see this one coming. Coincidence or not.

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2018 10:08 AM

R8 A guy (not a fan, just someone knowing LOTR/TH, this is relevant for me) who commented a tweet about Thorin-Bilbo-Thranduil gay attitude in the film, saying RA had a rebound fling with the boss of one of his (this twitter guy) friends, after splitting from LP. The guy lives in UK, RA was in UK only in June-July 2016, so...

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2018 10:54 AM

JFC! These threads procreate like cockroaches! Start a fucking blog!

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2018 12:54 PM

Pauvre La Belle!

by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2018 1:25 PM

Another brand spanking ‘newbie’!? This time appearing to let out their inner grumpy pants! Still not fooled. Better luck next time! How many browsers are you going to use?! Hahahaha pathetic douchag! Why do you care so much???

by Anonymousreply 13August 27, 2018 4:42 PM

R10 I remember that tweet. It seemed legit. It’s was his friends boss was dating Richard. He said Richard was still hung up on Lee. Anyway it’s all history now but it proves RA wasn’t sitting at home being a monk.

by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2018 5:02 PM

R14 I never believed the fanfic about his deep tragic love for Lee yep.

by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2018 5:05 PM

And wait a minute, so Richard confessed to his new lover he was still hung up on his ex, and this new guy told this to his subordinates at work? Then one of those subordinates told his friend, and said friend remembered it precisely despite not being personally involved with either of them? Say what?

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2018 5:08 PM

R16 I know it sounds so weird! I totally understand anyone who doesn’t believe me but that’s what was said on his twitter. I’ll try and find the tweets. It’ll take me a while lol.

by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2018 5:18 PM

R17 Don't bother if you mean to do it for me, it's not you who I disbelieve but the author of the tweets.

by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2018 5:21 PM

It was a lot less dramatic than this. The guy just said about the rebound short relationship and that RA was still in love with LP. Could be total crap, but the guy wasn't a fan, wasn't talking to a fan. Weird thing to invent, but of course, the friend or his boss could have invented it. Anyway, the account has been suspended - I suspect because of his anti feminist tweets (I remember he was reported several times in the past).

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2018 5:39 PM

I’ve got a screenshot of the convo. It won’t let me post it. Anyway the tweeter is called Netflix & Phil. He tweets “my friends boss was recently in a brief relationship with Armitage. Apparently him and Pace had an affair while filming DoS” His next tweet says “and the reason he was with my friends boss was as a rebound after that ended, as he was still VERY enamoured of him...”

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2018 5:42 PM

R19 It's the "still in love" bit that makes me suspicious. Okay someone might know about someone's relationship. No big deal. But knowing such intimate details? Do you go around telling random people "hey I have a new bf but I'm reallllly still in love with my ex?" It's not something everyone around knows. Usually.

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2018 5:42 PM

R20 Although you know I always thought Lee was the one who ended it. I have no proof beyond gut feeling. There was this fandom legend about poor dumped depressed Lee but he never seemed depressed to me after the relationship seemed to end. Before that yes, he seemed kind of down. But after that he seemed to relax. As if he gained freedom, finally.

by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2018 5:44 PM

R22

Freedom from what? He was always free to do what he pleased.

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2018 5:45 PM

R23 From some emotional stuff perphaps. I don't know. Just an impression. Maybe it was related to his work or other personal things not to his dating life.

by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2018 5:47 PM

R18 I know it's not easy to believe those things. There used to be so many anons, ten years ago, swearing and claiming they know Lee or his friends. They were saying things like "he's never been with women" "he only dated guys in high school" etc. Among these people, there was someone who knew a common family friend who said the opposite, that he had many girlfriends in high school, that he's into men but won't turn down women. Of course that anon was mocked but after a few years the interview where he said he went with a different gf every year at prom came out. That kind of prooved the anon was right. So yep, it's very difficult to believe anything today. Could be true and we won't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2018 5:48 PM

I think it was lee who ended too. He was genuinely in love with Richard but they couldn’t make it work, especially living in different continents for half a year. I think they had very, very volatile arguments. I think the fact they were both closeted added to the stress. I think they tried to make it work but in the end it was too difficult to live with each other.

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2018 5:51 PM

R24

There have been several people who think Pace also seemed happier, more relaxed, and seemed free. As if his ex (namely, Richard) had been extremely controlling.

That is BS, Pace is an adult. He was always free to engage with new people and new projects.

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2018 5:53 PM

R27 I never said Richard was more controlling how the fuck would I know that? Maybe Richard was super clingy and dramatic instead so when they broke up Lee felt relieved to have no more hysterics tossed into his face. Maybe Lee simply got bored and wanted out but felt guilty because of the romantic promises so there was a sense of pressure. There can be many versions, some of them unflattering. None of them has any proof.

All I said is that he never seemed depressed to me during that time.

by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2018 6:01 PM

R28 - Richard doesn't strike me as a man who indulges in "controlling people" or "hysterics". Angry for sure. Moody for sure. But controlling and hysterical? I have a hard time believing those descriptions. And who cares which guy left the other? It's over.

by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2018 6:07 PM

R29 Well people might be surprising when they are in private. But no one knows the truth and you are right, it's dusty ancient history anyway.

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2018 6:10 PM

R29 yes you’re right it’s over. I don’t think we’ll ever know what happened. I think it’s the best for both of them. Richard is probably better dating someone not in the public eye as he’s so private and lee is happy with matt. Lee coming out is probably the best thing he could do for his own sanity and gives him the freedom to express himself more.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2018 6:12 PM

R26 It all frankly makes little sense to me. Two rich independent adult people in a relationship. What's there to argue and have difficulties about except the issue of cheating? Nothing about such a relationship is oh so difficult. If it didn't work out, then one or both didn't want to go on, that's all.

It's like people saying Matt's life is so difficult because he is not allowed to post pictures of Lee naked. Lolwhat.

R31 He never wanted to come out. I think it was obvious. He was tossed out of the closet and all he did was keep his dignity as much as it was possible. It might harm his career yet. Hopefully not but it might.

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2018 6:21 PM

R32 I was about to say the same thing. He never came out, he was outed. His so called "coming out" in NY times was just pure PR. Yep, unfortunately it might harm his career. Roles like Ronan the accuser save him tho and he was never a Tom Hiddleston anyway. I think people in Hollywood knew he dates men, the only problem now is that the public knows and I doubt he'd get roles like a lead male in some trilogy or series. Studios don't put them on such a pedestal. No matter how much Matt Bomer tries to deny it, his own coming out harmed his career. I really hope he'd do some series again like HACF though. To get to see him more on screen.

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2018 6:55 PM

[quote]No matter how much Matt Bomer tries to deny it, his own coming out harmed his career.

He doesn't deny that it did hurt him R33. Originally he avoided the question and he has since admitted many times that he missed out on some opportunities because of it. He just dislikes the question, and openly said so last time he was asked, because people keep asking him and they and we already know the answer. However, like Lee will hopefully experience, (and as Matt B has said) it's just better in the long run personally. He has also said that it's nice to work with people who already know you're openly gay, not hiding it at all publicly, and STILL want to work with you.

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2018 7:07 PM

Yes I know he was outed. But clarifying his coming out in the NY times have him back ownership of his story. He even admitted that it felt nice being out. I don’t think his coming out will harm his career. He never was one for playing the leading man heartthrob. I’d love him to team up with Bryan Fuller for something unique and quirky.

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2018 7:14 PM

R33 Yeah. He is so private anyway, I doubt he was ever dying to be out. (I'm not taking it lightly, I'm a "member of the queer community" myself). I mean, it's been how many months since March? Imagine he was never outed. What would have changed in the way he spent these months? Nothing.

He could be a Tom Hiddleston though. He's got the leading man looks, perhaps a bit too refined for modern Hollywood but hot is hot, and his acting skills are a thousand times that. What he chose instead is an extremely diverse array of characters, you can't even typecast him. I have a feeling the partial reason for that is his lack of desire to promote himself, but another reason is the artistic freedom and diversity. This is a very strong impression I have of him. Even his refusal to label himself beyond queer fits in the big picture. His travels, his very different friends and interests, him going from small theater to international blockbusters to weird indie movies to experimental TV shows to Broadway. Like they say, épris de liberté

by Anonymousreply 36August 27, 2018 7:25 PM

Is Matty back home?He liked tons of pics in the past few hours.

by Anonymousreply 37August 28, 2018 12:53 AM

why not stay in Europe prepare for the Paris fashion week?

by Anonymousreply 38August 28, 2018 1:13 AM

PFW opens September 28 this year. They still have a month left. Someone needs to feed Pete.

by Anonymousreply 39August 28, 2018 1:31 AM

Someone didn't need to feed him for the last two weeks but suddenly needs to do it now?

by Anonymousreply 40August 28, 2018 1:54 AM

Maybe they suddenly realized that they had a dog last Sunday aka international dogs day. Lol

by Anonymousreply 41August 28, 2018 4:07 AM

They? He is L's dog

by Anonymousreply 42August 28, 2018 4:12 AM

Whatever. Matty needs to feed Hector Browne too. That’s his job.😆

by Anonymousreply 43August 28, 2018 4:17 AM

Isn't hector with TB and his husband. Why does Matt have to feed him? Matt only handles Hector insta.

by Anonymousreply 44August 28, 2018 4:54 AM

Just sarcasm. 🙄️

by Anonymousreply 45August 28, 2018 5:27 AM

R25 going to prom with different girls makes you a pussy slayer?!? lmao

by Anonymousreply 46August 28, 2018 5:44 AM

R46 That was obviously just an example of people being wrong.

by Anonymousreply 47August 28, 2018 7:45 AM

R46 So maybe he was a pussy slayer, dick slayer. Were you one of the anons claiming and swearing on their mother, they know him since kinder and he never touched a girl in his life? I kind of miss that insanity. Would exchange it for the obsession with Matt's mommy 😁

by Anonymousreply 48August 28, 2018 9:42 AM

R47 Nope, never posted on a lee pace thread in my life, but if you seriously think lee is bi....lmao. Thats funny. But these threads seem to be just 4 crazy fan GIRLS living in a fantasy land anyway. Like I mean take a step back, you all sound obsessed! I have second hand embarrassment for you lot. But carry on, its halfway entertaining. I just browse it once a week or so when I check datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 49August 28, 2018 9:48 AM

R49 I'm a gay man and you, like all the posters on this thread, have no idea what he likes in bed, who he fucked etc. I don't have a problem with bi people, trans people. The man himself says he dated men, he dated women, there was proof he dated a woman before Matt and so on. I'm entitled to believe what I wanna believe. I believe him unlike others calling him a liar and labeling his sexuality how they see fit. If that makes me a crazy fan girl👏🏻 Bisexuality does exist, men who like men but would fuck a woman exist as much as gay men never being into women. He's queer. Ever crossed your mind there's a reason why he prefers that word? Oh yes, he's 100% gay and he used that word to please his fangirls. Sure, darling. 😴

by Anonymousreply 50August 28, 2018 10:38 AM

R36

Your thoughts reflect my own! He needs to meet people, go to places, experience new things, not only for his development as a human being but also to improve his craft!

R50

Thank you for your words, Adonis!

Speaking of trolls, remember that one on IG? Well, his most offensive comments were removed, but one of them was answered by a woman who claimed to know Lee and called sydwhateva by his true name, "troll". I've checked her account and she seems legit! I believe she's probably a friend of Lee's family or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 51August 28, 2018 11:11 AM

Dear lagertha, What comment and what the woman said. I miss this troll comments and can't find them now.

by Anonymousreply 52August 28, 2018 11:21 AM

R51 what did the woman who knows lee say to sydwhateva? I love when trolls get their comeuppance!

by Anonymousreply 53August 28, 2018 11:26 AM

R52 R53

It was an answer to that comment where he said Lee is "trashy".

Here's what she said (I'll remove her account because I don't believe it's nice to bring a "civilian's" name into a gossip site, but if you want to see it, it is one of the last ones):

"sydnoone What is your problem? I know Lee, in addition to being a talented actor, he's a kind, generous, loving, private,humble human being. He's certainly not trashy. You have no clue what you're talking about, troll"

by Anonymousreply 54August 28, 2018 11:35 AM

I’m so happy that friend stuck up for lee and they just confirmed what we all think of lee.

by Anonymousreply 55August 28, 2018 11:45 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but anyone could reply like this, saying they know LP and he's a wonderful human being. NOT denying he is and that account it's certainly a troll, but that reply could have been written by any fan, not necessarily someone who knows LP in RL.

by Anonymousreply 56August 28, 2018 12:03 PM

Oh how come I didn't catch this "I have second hand embarrassment for you lot. But carry on, its halfway entertaining." are the exact words of that one anon (since they despise the word "troll") hating Matt and calling every anon Matt's mommy. So much for never posting on Lee's threads 😂😂😂 Never posted on a Lee thread, checks in once a year but comes in to tell us (professional stalkers for many years 😎) that Lee is 100% gay. 🤣 I totally forgot to mention Lee went with a Senior girl in his first year. That sounds like a pussy slayer to me btw. In my first year of high school, I was confused as f about everything, hoping aliens won't abduct me and pretending to be invisible to keep bullies away. Pace was fooling around with senior girls while doing extra activities as theater with Matt B. Rad teenage years for Lee. R56 I agree. I don't think a friend would even bother to reply. It brings more attention. Sounds like the words of a fan.

by Anonymousreply 57August 28, 2018 1:02 PM

R50 The thing that baffles me is that people claim to like him and yet they have no problem calling him a liar and disrespecting his choices.

by Anonymousreply 58August 28, 2018 1:13 PM

There was actually a comment on a Broadway forum from a woman who saw him on stage and realized he was her former classmate. She never saw him in movies or on TV so it was a surprise for her he was an actual celebrity. No juicy gossip though, she was asked what he was like in school and she said he was a popular kid because everyone liked him, girls, boys, teachers, parents, but also very nice. And a bit of a prankster but everyone forgave him because it was funny and he was cute. (Reminded me of Anna F and the bull testicles story haha.)

I don't have to link to the forum post but I can quote the testicles. His comment about it not being human is adorable. Who would even think that?

Anna: Lee put a testicle in my trailer.

Lee: It was not a human testicle. David Arquette was our guest star, and he comes to make meat pies, so he brings all these awful innards to make these pies. So, before Anna got to work, I took one of the bull testicles and put it in her trailer.

by Anonymousreply 59August 28, 2018 1:27 PM

Why on earth people bring stories up that he might be a womanizer? I just can't get that. He might have dated a girl or two in his youth and so did I when I was a teenager. But now 20 years later I am married to a man, that makes me gay in a 100 percent gay relationship. I like woman but had never again sexual interest. I also can say I have dated women but this was ages ago. And to think he banged this lady is more stupid than ever. I have a BFF I used to spend every holiday with, even Xmas when I was single. My parents lovedher but everybody knew she was my friend and I am gay. So what??? We also slept on the same bed and she never touched my dick, lol. When she met her later husband we haven't been in touch for years. What I really want to know atm if Lee and his hot bf are still in France or now in Italy?

by Anonymousreply 60August 28, 2018 1:43 PM

So what does your 20 year long situation have to do with his life?

by Anonymousreply 61August 28, 2018 1:45 PM

Also just for your information, because it's my regular enragement point as I'm bi myself. You are free to identify yourself as you see fit, but the fact of being in a relationship with a same sex partner alone does not make you homosexual. Because, surprise, you can be in a relationship with a same sex partner while also identifying as queer, bisexual, pansexual and pretty much anything except straight.

by Anonymousreply 62August 28, 2018 1:48 PM

R61 My thoughts exactly😂😂 People forget they are not Lee. You used the word womanizer R60 not us but he had at least 3 gfs in hs not just 1 or 2 like you. He went for 3 times with a different one at prom and missed his own prom in the last year. If he was indeed a popular kid like R59 says... No wonder he changed them every year😅 He said he grew up queer so he might have fooled around with boys too. Have you been to high school? You do so many crazy things and when you get to 30, you can't believe you did them. You grow up and become a different person. Bullies are suddenly nice people in their thirties. What's the problem with him being a womanizer in high school? Was he supposed to get married or wear a chastity belt? Bet he was the tallest, girls still go mad after tall dudes. I had one ugly as f in my class but he got away with it cause he was tall. Fact. And Lee wasn't ugly. Tall, handsome, funny. Do the math. Do you really think he was a saint in high school? Also, we believe he dated AL because she was treated in the exact same way as his exes. I have a BFF too but AL got special treatment, like RA. Not gonna list again all the things. You know them and still don't wanna believe it or you can go to old threads. Too bad videos, photos are not around. No one saved the ig story photos or Sally's video from Thanksgiving? Damnnnn Gonna leave you all with the portrait of a very, very good boy in high school😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 28, 2018 2:40 PM

Hey if he went to older girls' prom as their date more than once and then AL... he likes them mature? Obviously not guys because Matt but I'm curious about the overall statistics.

by Anonymousreply 64August 28, 2018 2:49 PM

R64 Are you new? All his previous partners were at least 8 years older, JC is 14 years older than him. MF is the exception, afawk. Of course, we can't say that for sure, since we only know about the "official" partners.

by Anonymousreply 65August 28, 2018 2:52 PM

By the way, what is he doing on that school pic? Looks like fun judging by his grin but what is it exactly? (Also that's one cute boy and attractive too. Boys, girls, who cares about gender, how can you not be charmed by that mischievous expression?)

by Anonymousreply 66August 28, 2018 2:54 PM

R65 New-ish but I did my homework, both official and rumors. However you are right, there is very little information, and I also considered Matt as part of the statistics.

There is also a possibility that he likes them within a certain age range and he was younger than the age range before but he is getting older than the age range now? Oh maybe age is simply irrelevant. I wasn't really serious with that comment. He is such a mysterious person, most everything is gossip and theories, and when he talks, it can often be taken in more than one way.

by Anonymousreply 67August 28, 2018 3:00 PM

Even though matt is younger I consider him to be on the same level as lee. He’s 31 in October so he’s not his toy boy.

by Anonymousreply 68August 28, 2018 3:22 PM

Yes same here. I'm in my thirties too so they are both about the same to me, people approximately my age.

by Anonymousreply 69August 28, 2018 3:24 PM

R66 I think he's pretending to pinch the teacher's bum. 🤣 R68 Don't know why but, despite the age, Matt always gave me the toy boy vibe.

by Anonymousreply 70August 28, 2018 3:25 PM

Did they change his hair color for HACF? I looked at the school picture and his hair there is really dark. I'd say chestnut brown. But see gif screenshot below, it's so much lighter, one step away from a dark reddish blond. And it looks chestnut brown again in his newest video, with a few gray hairs so it must be natural.

The actress is curiously short, by the way, I wonder if the casting was done that way on purpose. Their scenes together looked a little awkward because of the enourmous height difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 28, 2018 3:44 PM

R71 I think it's all in the lightning when it comes to movies/series. God, I hope he won't cover his gray hair.

by Anonymousreply 72August 28, 2018 4:35 PM

He might have to for a movie? I doubt he can be bothered to do it on his own, he doesn't even shave his arm pits. (I find it sexy though.)

by Anonymousreply 73August 28, 2018 4:56 PM

That’s a cute smiley pic matt is tagged in on Instagram. Btw looks like TB is going from strength to strength. Amazing news for the company.

by Anonymousreply 74August 28, 2018 7:18 PM

R57. Nope I have literally never replied to any of these threads. Wont again, you are seriously obsessed fangirls regardless of your age/gender/orientation. Again, lmao at whoever brings up lee 'taking different girls to prom' as proof he is not gay. I just cant even lmao. Gay guys are often popular in highschool with girls. I went with a different female friend for each of my proms!

R64 he went with to prom with an older girl in highschool so he like 'mature' women? Omg do you hear yourself talk? hahaha

This thread is a mess. Laters.

by Anonymousreply 75August 28, 2018 7:47 PM

AL is such a bogeyman, err, bogeywoman for some.

by Anonymousreply 76August 28, 2018 8:15 PM

Wtf did I just read? I'm dyiing 😂😂😂 Gotta be from time to time one troll like R75 coming from the moon pretending they know it all. Yes, dumb ass we been talking for ages about Lee being into older men, women for obvious reasons. Say hello to the aliens on Mars and to your female friendsss for us, will ya? I wanna move there! Is it cold? Please don't waste your precious time again with us and let us fangurl in peace. Mmkay?? *choking on my tea*😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 77August 28, 2018 9:15 PM

R57

I believed she could know Lee IRL because I (*blushes*) googled her name and found out that she lives in the Houston area (I know Houston is way bigger than Kattegat, where you know everyone. But, still...) and is about the same age as Mrs. Pace. I don't know, she could be a family friend or a former teacher.

I also tried to find that picture of Mrs. Pace and friends in NYC for "AiA", but I couldn't find it using Google. (The lady from IG looks familiar to me; I have this nagging feeling that I have seen her before!)

P.S.: If I were the teacher in that old picture, Lee would be in so much trouble!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 78August 28, 2018 9:18 PM

Director: Hey Lee a romantic scene is coming, you know what to do

Lee: sorry last time I saw a woman up close was when I got born, but I don't really remember that so

Director: ...

Lee: what do you say I hoist her up so she wraps her legs around my waist and everyone is too busy imagining the ways they can try this workout at home so no one notices I don't know what to do?

Director: genius

by Anonymousreply 79August 28, 2018 9:20 PM

R79 Every single motherfucking time in every single motherfucking scene

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 28, 2018 9:26 PM

Even Cameron jumps on him in season four though he looked like he kind of had to hold his ground because she did it at a run. They must provide him with a massage expert for his precious back after these scenes.

Poor Travis is the only one who didn't get a ride, how unfair is that.

by Anonymousreply 81August 28, 2018 9:58 PM

When you got cockblocked by James Bond!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 28, 2018 10:36 PM

R78 Here it is, Lagertha. Anyone you recognize?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 28, 2018 10:38 PM

R83

Thank you, CSMS!!!

I confused the IG lady with the one in the far right! I remembered clearly a blonde woman and I wanted to check if they were the same, but it isn't so! Thanks, anyway!

by Anonymousreply 84August 28, 2018 10:46 PM

R77 here. In 1973.

Just imagine 40 emoticons here and a stream of bad English.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 28, 2018 10:57 PM

R82 O__O how come I never saw that? More importantly, no wall, how come there is a bed instead of a wall? What about the unbreakable tradition?

by Anonymousreply 86August 28, 2018 11:02 PM

R85 What's that supposed to mean... in 1973? *am I high right now and I don't know* *is the earth round?*🌎🤣🤣🤣🤔

by Anonymousreply 87August 28, 2018 11:06 PM

Previous trolls were more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 88August 28, 2018 11:07 PM

I want the OMG troll back. Funny shit

by Anonymousreply 89August 28, 2018 11:08 PM

Talking of very stupid things _do you think Matt is a golden gay or was he the pussy slayer at Columbia?

by Anonymousreply 90August 29, 2018 8:43 AM

R86

Rules are meant to be broken!!! (lol)

P.S.: This is from "Infamous". There's more but I couldn't find it.

by Anonymousreply 91August 29, 2018 10:26 AM

R90 Matty couldn’t slay a pussy because he went to an all boy private school.🤣

by Anonymousreply 92August 29, 2018 10:58 AM

R90 Gold Star. Most definitely.

by Anonymousreply 93August 29, 2018 11:28 AM

R93

24-carat Gold Star!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 94August 29, 2018 11:49 AM

Can someone explain this to me... I get they stay indipendent but how is this a great thing for TB? Zegna owns now 85% of the company and TB 15%🤷🏻‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 29, 2018 7:05 PM

What I understood:

* TB was founded just 17 years ago by Thom Browne, while Zegna is a 108-year-old family business;

* the evolution of the Thom Browne brand, due to the designer's "unusual" fashion views, propelled the company's shares;

* Zegna hopes to attract a younger market and Thom Browne's vision sounds solid to them.

Why is it good for TB?

* TB, the man and the brand, stay as they were;

* TB (the man) remains with 15% of shares;

* TB (the man) has creative freedom;

* Zegna can provide TB (the man and the brand) with new textiles to improve the new collections; and, the most important part,

* TB (the man and the brand) has now half a billion dollars in his bank account!!! (Trust the IRS to take its part!)

Anyway, I'm not an expert, but I believe this is it!

by Anonymousreply 96August 29, 2018 7:43 PM

R96 yes it’s supposed to be amazing for the company and everyone is delighted - matt wrote some positive things on someone’s insta about it. Commentators say the brand could expand like Tommy Hilfiger. TB couture is a bit crazy but their leisure wear and cardigans/scarves etc are very wearable.

by Anonymousreply 97August 29, 2018 7:52 PM

If Zegna allows TB creative freedom, there will be more power behind them.

by Anonymousreply 98August 29, 2018 8:01 PM

R97

The point is: Thom Browne has just guaranteed his retirement! And, if he wishes so, he can create another brand, perhaps in a different segment!

R98

Yes! Zegna WANTS TB to be creative! It was his innovative vision that caught Zegna's attention.

by Anonymousreply 99August 29, 2018 8:05 PM

P.S.: Let's only hope that Lee becomes an adept of Ermenegildo Zegna's brand! At least, the clothes will fit!!!

by Anonymousreply 100August 29, 2018 8:13 PM

R96 Ok, Got it! Thanx Lagertha

by Anonymousreply 101August 29, 2018 10:21 PM

So... Lillian is with them?? I can see that flagg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 29, 2018 10:24 PM

plot twist: Lee likes Matt's friends more than he likes Matt himself, that's why he always insists on having them around

by Anonymousreply 103August 29, 2018 10:29 PM

And Matt's last ig story is confusing af. Everything is in English at the car service or whatever that is, so not France anymore? Is that Lee in the driver's seat? Plz ignore Lillian 🙄 yassss new gossiiiiiippp

by Anonymousreply 104August 29, 2018 10:33 PM

R104

Here's a similar old post from L's IG account:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 29, 2018 10:39 PM

R104 Matty has been back since Monday. It’s Reid in the driver’s seat.

by Anonymousreply 106August 29, 2018 10:42 PM

I take it back, it's not Lee. I thought it's another dude with him in the front. R105 Great, so nothing they post is new. We don't know shit. #nonewgossip

by Anonymousreply 107August 29, 2018 10:43 PM

Also people can post old photos.

The Venice festival must have started already.

by Anonymousreply 108August 29, 2018 10:45 PM

plot twist: Matt has been in the USA all this time

by Anonymousreply 109August 29, 2018 10:45 PM

R109

Wishful thinking...

by Anonymousreply 110August 29, 2018 10:46 PM

plot twist: Lillian’s fiancé Conor is still in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 111August 29, 2018 10:50 PM

R108 It did, I'm leaving tomorrow. Sorry, but I'm not Pan😒 No idea if Lee's gonna show up for sure and I'm not in the mood to lose money and time. Not that obsessed. R109 Hmmm Matt's video is from May and Lillian just posted a video featuring an Italian/France flag. No plot twist I'm afraid. Unless L's photo is old too

by Anonymousreply 112August 29, 2018 10:51 PM

Connor just wrote "This night was pure magic doggy" It's the bitch's birthday party and the gang is in France. Boom. New photo

by Anonymousreply 113August 29, 2018 10:57 PM

So Lee does like group vacations. It makes sense, some of Matt's appeal must be how he is such a social butterfly.

by Anonymousreply 114August 29, 2018 10:58 PM

R113 where is the new pic? They’re all old pics I’m seeing

by Anonymousreply 115August 29, 2018 11:00 PM

R113 that Lillian pic is from 2016

by Anonymousreply 116August 29, 2018 11:04 PM

Matt's been active online like he's back on US time for a few days now so what is the truth??

by Anonymousreply 117August 29, 2018 11:05 PM

R113

But the Connor who posted on L's post is called connorstanley! Are they related?

R115

Please, see R102!

R116

Are you sure? The replies are coming as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 118August 29, 2018 11:07 PM

R117 Lee could be busy with some work-related stuff, there is a lot of industry people in Venice right now.

by Anonymousreply 119August 29, 2018 11:08 PM

old pic form 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 29, 2018 11:10 PM

Dude. Lmaooo It's her fucking birthday and she posts a 2 year old photo. I give up. 😂😂 And her husband, same thing, tags the hair salon and HBD. It's your fucking wife. I can comment HBD on her pic. Got nothing else to say?And did she delete that daddy ring pic when she wrote HBD to him too?

by Anonymousreply 121August 29, 2018 11:15 PM

R120

You're right! I've checked myself. Well, it seems they are into recycling old posts!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 122August 29, 2018 11:16 PM

I think Matt is back in the States cuz those highway signs are American in his InstaSory.

by Anonymousreply 123August 29, 2018 11:31 PM

R123 The video is from MAYYYY We been laughing about it for 2 hours now. The posts are not new. Only Lee posts new shit. Hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 124August 29, 2018 11:40 PM

the Insta story is also an old video

by Anonymousreply 125August 29, 2018 11:40 PM

Lee liked Lillian‘s pic a few minutes ago. He’s back on US time as well.

by Anonymousreply 126August 30, 2018 12:02 AM

Driven is out in a week, what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 127August 30, 2018 12:06 AM

Are we so sure that Lee will go to Venice?

by Anonymousreply 128August 30, 2018 12:14 AM

The article said the cast will be there and mentioned his name.

by Anonymousreply 129August 30, 2018 12:43 AM

Is the Captain Marvel teaser video the same walking video? Beautiful back.

by Anonymousreply 130August 30, 2018 12:44 AM

R126 What's US time really? It's almost 3am here in Italy and I'm online. They are all celebrating the princess. Time zone proves nothing. Her husband posted 12 hours ago about her birthday and Matt 2 hours ago. At 00:00. I think it shows further more that they are not together. I'm starting to believe Lee doesn't allow Matt to post anything indeed. Not sure who manipulates who at this point. To be on holiday for more than a month and not post one single photo 🙄 a social monster like Matt. It happened before. Every time they are together, Matt disappears. He posted a video from the farm when Reid started with insta stories... someone would've at least tagged him. It's been too long. He's with Lee imo

by Anonymousreply 131August 30, 2018 12:52 AM

R131 I agree with you on this: Matt's times with Lee are marked by his disappearance from social media. Though he could post solo pictures? Like Lee does. He posts his own stuff, sometimes pictures seem to be taken by Matt but anyway, you know what I mean. You can tell where he is, what he is doing, a little.

I believe he is just very private indeed. With AL, he could post her pictures any time he wanted, I mean since he wasn't out yet. Hell he could post erotic pics if he liked. It wouldn't harm him in any way. Yet he only posted the dog pics. Her friends posted pics and videos with him like Matt's friends do now. But he never screamed from the roofs about her and we both seem to think he did date her indeed. It's just his way of dating.

by Anonymousreply 132August 30, 2018 12:58 AM

R132 And AL posted him on her Insta and he posted her with the dogs. Something our Matty will probably never accomplish.

by Anonymousreply 133August 30, 2018 1:08 AM

R133 So she had actual pics of him? Not just "here are the dogs and this tiny little figure in the distance might be Lee" or "let me show you my nine friends and my tenth maybe friend Lee"?

He can get the red carpet in Venice, who knows. After all, Lee has nothing to hold him back now, since "I dated men" I mean.

by Anonymousreply 134August 30, 2018 1:14 AM

I tend to believe AL and Lee were more than friends.If there were some ordinary friendship or maybe very close friendship,why AL suddenly disappeared in Lee's life without any trace.

by Anonymousreply 135August 30, 2018 1:18 AM

r134

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 30, 2018 1:20 AM

r134 another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 30, 2018 1:21 AM

R136 Does she mean dogs or themselves lol. It sounds like it's suggestive on purpose. Though it is not a romantic pic. I don't mean to say "no they are friends", just that this pic wouldn't make any random observer say, hey this guy must be her bf". He could be her lover, her friend, her brother if you didn't know them.

by Anonymousreply 138August 30, 2018 1:22 AM

R134 She has 2 photos with him on her Insta. + pics from when she was staying over. And all the goodies from hers and his insta story. But that is gone. Like her. No friend vanishes like she did. She vanished like an ex.

by Anonymousreply 139August 30, 2018 1:22 AM

R137 "let me show you my nine friends and my tenth maybe friend Lee"

by Anonymousreply 140August 30, 2018 1:23 AM

Matt can't even show Lee with nine or ten friends by himself. Only a glimpse or blured pic. Hope he can one day. LOL

by Anonymousreply 141August 30, 2018 1:27 AM

R138 She referred to the dogs, not them, as being BFF many times on her photos. Take what you want from it😁

by Anonymousreply 142August 30, 2018 1:28 AM

R141 You know I'm actually curious why not. Okay, couple pics, too intimate. Got it. Not private enough. Makes sense. I'm actually the same way.

But pictures like that one where there are four or five of them, looking like a mixed group of friends? Why doesn't Matt post stuff like this?

by Anonymousreply 143August 30, 2018 1:32 AM

r138 What is a romantic pic did she need to show? A blured pic of Lee in a hotel room with rumpled sheet ? I think she's more classy than that.

by Anonymousreply 144August 30, 2018 1:32 AM

R142 Dammit LOL more intrigue to decipher. Maybe that's why Lee likes being secretive, it's never boring!

by Anonymousreply 145August 30, 2018 1:33 AM

R144 A romantic pic could be something like this (see below). Or something like the red carpet couple pics, standing together, hip to hip, arm around waist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 30, 2018 1:36 AM

HAHA R146 got it. I think this's not romantic enoug unlike Lee's in the hotel room or Lee half naked at the window.

by Anonymousreply 147August 30, 2018 1:39 AM

Just to clear it up, I don't think AL needed to do anything, just saying her pics aren't breaking privacy too much. Lee and Anna F have pics (and Anna even a video) of them rolling around on a couch hugging and laughing. Now that could be seen in a certain light if one wished to.

by Anonymousreply 148August 30, 2018 1:40 AM

*enough*

by Anonymousreply 149August 30, 2018 1:40 AM

R147 Well both imply the same thing but in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 150August 30, 2018 1:41 AM

r150 I guess Matt couldn't do one way so he did the other way. He really wanted to show that he and Lee're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 151August 30, 2018 1:45 AM

Or pics with some physical contact. Hey there is a video wait I'll find it. Here. A pic like this. Although you can say it's a friendly gesture, sure. But anything except actual sex can be interpreted in a friendly way. Matt just walked into a hotel room where his friend Lee forgot to make his bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 30, 2018 1:46 AM

Lee half naked at the window = I was enjoying the hotel garden and suddenly I saw this magically handsome man looking out a window half-naked so of course I took a picture of him to warm me up during lonely winter nights. Totally don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 153August 30, 2018 1:48 AM

Only if they officially get married,there will be some really romantic pics popped up

by Anonymousreply 154August 30, 2018 2:09 AM

Why no friendly pics, that's what I find interesting. I already said it, lol I need coffee. Anyway, to continue my thought, it's like if you casually follow Matt, you'd never guess he knows Lee personally. Not even as just some buddy he hangs with from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 155August 30, 2018 2:11 AM

r154 Is that gonna happen? I'm praying.

by Anonymousreply 156August 30, 2018 2:12 AM

[R156] Otherwise matt will gone with the wind like all Lee's EXes.

by Anonymousreply 157August 30, 2018 2:20 AM

R134 He didn't get even the AiA red carpet. He only got an after party with some friends. I'm sure he'll get the same thing in Venice. Poor Matt.

by Anonymousreply 158August 30, 2018 4:30 AM

I wonder how long Matt will obey Lee to not hint anything about them.

by Anonymousreply 159August 30, 2018 4:47 AM

But matt got mentioned as fashion excutive in the NYT article.That's a breakthrough for Lee, and Lee will still take babysteps to announce his lover and his love life.

by Anonymousreply 160August 30, 2018 4:51 AM

Driven is the closing film for Venice Festival on September 8th so there is no reason for LP to be in Venice yet.: World premiere on Saturday 8 September in the Palazzo del Cinema’s Sala Grande, after the Awards ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 161August 30, 2018 4:54 AM

My hopes are Matt becoming impatient, doing a big mistake and Lee dumping his tiny ass for it.

Let's speculate what kind of guy (or woman) comes after Matt, if Lee continues downgrading. Can you imagine it? lol

by Anonymousreply 162August 30, 2018 4:59 AM

R160 I didn't see any steps further from Lee after that mention except steps back for example he forbid Matt not to post anything about him.

by Anonymousreply 163August 30, 2018 5:06 AM

LOL; that the AL discussion and deniers emerge again and again. The thought that LP might not be a gold star gay is disturbing, isn't it? Anyway, just like good RA fans in denial you folks chose to focus on the wrong things. Those "just friendly" pics. Did you already forget that she hosted the marathon dinner? With his parents? That he was at her birthday dinner with a handful of close long term friends? That he took her to Texas for Thanksgiving? On a road trip, and posted from that trip? And that they like spend Christmas together, visiting a museum or something? If he had done all this with a guy, you would hear wedding bells. And then she disappeared. Was with a different group of friends for women's march. And yeah, those dogs are absolutely place holders for their owners, and LP played that game as well, with the post from the road trip.

by Anonymousreply 164August 30, 2018 5:32 AM

R164 If he did all these things with Matt I'd die already. Lol

by Anonymousreply 165August 30, 2018 5:45 AM

R164 Exactly. I remember only too well the excuses some RA fans used to justify their "friendship", going on vacation together, spending the only few hours RA had in NYC on a bench of Washington Square Park with LP. Same need to deny evidence and a difference between their projections and reality.

by Anonymousreply 166August 30, 2018 5:48 AM

I wonder what went down between them. Lee and AL, I mean. It must have been something major, otherwise it wouldn't have ended so abruptly. I remember some crazies at reddit and DL thought she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 167August 30, 2018 5:55 AM

You know, if a guy has a girlfriend and they look serious, as in her being officially introduced into the family, and she has a certain age that would not allow waiting a long time, and then it looks like she gained weight, the idea that she might be pregnant is not absurd. I am not saying she was, I hope she wasn't. But if you would observe the same with your neighbours, it would be a reasonable assumption. Not saying she is, but considering she could be. It does not take a "crazy" to think that.

Just because we have certain preconceptions we should never be blind. And never allow wishful thinking to cloud our judgement. And i know for many LP fans the thought that he never touched a woman is essential to the fantasy, otherwise there would be no fights over it. Not sure why, but it is an interesting phenomenon. Maybe fans like the idea that he is completely out of reach and will always remain a safe fantasy? Or that he has never been with a woman more attractive then they are? For some fans it is essential that they theoretically have a chance with their crush, but it some cases it seem to be the other way round.

by Anonymousreply 168August 30, 2018 6:09 AM

I think he had made his experiences, but hadn't banged a pussy since the last 20 years. Do you ever heard of a fag hag? That was AL. Same as Lilian is for Matt, our golden boy. And do you not dump a friend same second if he or she disappointed you badly or lied or something worse? I did that with a former BFF cause she told some friends I have HIV, and that was a fuckin lie.

by Anonymousreply 169August 30, 2018 9:29 AM

Do you think AL did very bad thing to Lee?

by Anonymousreply 170August 30, 2018 9:37 AM

R169 Man, she treated her like a gf. Not a friend. You are not Lee, I'm sorry for what your friend did to you but we've seen how he behaves around bfs and friends. Look at his friendship with AF or SMG: Every time he meets AF, they kiss, cuddle, exactly what a gay guy does with his female friends, right? AL didn't get that. She never posted a pic saying "my buddy Lee lets me stay at his amazing farm" or just a pic with his back and a Best friends forever quote, a pic standing together like the one with JG. They stayed private. She never answered anyone who was asking her where the pics were taken on Instagram. Why do that with a friend? He did the exact same things and more with her than what he does now with Matt. In less than 6 months. Then she abruptly disappeared. Anons can't accept Lee was into a older, chubby woman but they forgot he fucked for years a bald old fart like JC. If she were a super model would you have still denied it? Don't thing so. At the beginning, they were so desperate that they came out saying she's a lesbian because she wears no make-up but surprise, she never dated a woman and she was divorced. With all the evidence, it was left to insult her appearance. "Oh our dear Lee would never touch smth like that etc" That's the society we live in. I'm a gay man and even I can feel the sexual tension in that interview R152. It's not the first time he's caught checking out women and this one almost looks like AL. There are man like Matt who wouldnt touch a woman even if you chop his body and men like Lee. Quit being in denial. R170 What if Lee did a very bad thing to AL? 😕 Why is suddenly AL to blame like RA was? No one knows what went down between them. Keep in mind that his sweet friends never accepted her and she was even mocked by NH on that photo. I don't think a woman like her wanted kids anyway, a pregnancy is fanfic. Maybe he just didn't treat her right. If I were to date someone and his friends wouldn't want me around resulting in him not caring about my problem, I'd dump his ass in a second too. AL is not 20 year old no brainy. She knows what she wants in a partner and I bet she wouldn't accept being treated like shit by anybody.

by Anonymousreply 171August 30, 2018 10:17 AM

Not a clue.. Could also be other way round. We can only guess. Maybe they had a bad fight and Lee dropped her. Other thing, I don't think Lee will show up on Venice with Matt on the red carpet. Maybe at a party. If I would be Matt I would be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 172August 30, 2018 10:22 AM

R171 I don't think she did. I just asked r169

by Anonymousreply 173August 30, 2018 10:27 AM

I think lee will go off to do Venice on his own leaving matt in the USA assuming they’re both back. Not that I would’ve expected for them to do the red carpet together anyway. All Lee’s fans who follow him in anyway know about matt so I don’t see what the big secret is. Come on Lee show off your boy!

by Anonymousreply 174August 30, 2018 10:56 AM

R171

"I don't think a woman like her wanted kids anyway"

Wise words, Adonis! There's this misconception that all women want to be mothers. This idea is so old; it's from a time a woman's role in society was at home as housekeeper and children bearer! We're not incubators, we're human beings with dreams and, sometimes, these dreams don't include getting pregnant. Believing that Alicia, who seems to be focused on her work, wanted to have kids with Lee, just because it's Lee, it's hardcore fanfiction.(lol)

BTW, there's a mini-baby-boom here in Kattegat: two friends of mine are pregnant (one is married, the other engaged), so I told them "Where's the condom? No glove, no love!". (lol)

P.S.: Have your already had lunch? Don't forget it: "mangia che te fa bene"!

R174

Matt can always go to the Ponte dei Sospiri and sigh while Lee walks the red carpet! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 175August 30, 2018 11:08 AM

Poor Matt. Funny that LP applies the same torture to his new partner that RA apparently applied to him...sigh. Why not just be open and happy?

by Anonymousreply 176August 30, 2018 11:30 AM

I wonder if Lee reads and writes here.

by Anonymousreply 177August 30, 2018 11:41 AM

R177 doubt it

by Anonymousreply 178August 30, 2018 11:46 AM

R177

Nah! It would be a waste of time and energy. But, on second thought, he said he was a "masochist"! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 179August 30, 2018 11:52 AM

R176 I agree why can’t he just be open and happy. I know he’s trying to maintain a bit of privacy but it’s just silly now. All celebrities walk to red carpet with their other half at some point. All celebrities post pics on their insta and mention them. They’re clearly serious so I don’t know why he can’t be open - take a leaf out of Z quinto or Jim Parsons book.

by Anonymousreply 180August 30, 2018 11:52 AM

Obviously our poor Matty isn’t good enough for him.

by Anonymousreply 181August 30, 2018 12:29 PM

R179 Omg when?)

R176 We don't know what really happened between him and RA. Maybe it was never a problem. Also he doesn't force Matt to hide their relationship, he is on a vacation with him apparently come on. He just doesn't like being too public about it. I don't think he is unhappy. I think he feels just fine. Not everyone feels an overwhelming urge to tell the world about their life.

by Anonymousreply 182August 30, 2018 12:33 PM

R182

In this essay. But it was related to the play "The Guardian" and the way the actors approached it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 30, 2018 12:37 PM

Sorry! It's "Guardians" and not "The Guardian" like the newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 184August 30, 2018 12:38 PM

I thought we were past this whole "RA forced Lee to stay private". I mean, c'mon. It's obvious they probably quiet agreed on this term.

by Anonymousreply 185August 30, 2018 12:41 PM

r182 "Not everyone feels an overwhelming urge to tell the world about their life." LOL Matt does. Since the beginning as we knew it.

by Anonymousreply 186August 30, 2018 12:41 PM

He even posted sneaky pic of him hanging out in Lee dressing room. He itches to show the world but I'm sure Lee forbids him.

by Anonymousreply 187August 30, 2018 12:47 PM

R182 ~Not everyone feels an overwhelming urge to tell the world about their life~ Have you ever taken a look at Matt'Instagram before Lee era? He showed his life to the world. Every trip, every vacation with friends and bf. How come he didn't post a single pic of his latest vaca with Lee. Of course he was forbidden. I feel sorry for him even thouh I don't like him.

by Anonymousreply 188August 30, 2018 1:07 PM

OT-ish: Check this out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 30, 2018 1:15 PM

R188 I was talking about Lee's own feelings. I don't care about Matt. If he can't enjoy what he has without showing off, it's his problem. I might sound like a fangirl (I'm not even a straight woman though), but he is too lucky to ever feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 190August 30, 2018 1:21 PM

R190 you know what, you’re right. He’s sleeping with lee! What more could you want. If lee has told him “no pics”. That’s probably ok with matt. Does it matter at the end of the day? No. He’s told the world he has a bf. Matts a lucky boy.

by Anonymousreply 191August 30, 2018 1:36 PM

Still it makes little sense to go back to the USA just for a few days before flying back.

by Anonymousreply 192August 30, 2018 1:38 PM

cutest little Matty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 30, 2018 1:45 PM

TB aesthetics always make me suspect he is heavily into bdsm

by Anonymousreply 194August 30, 2018 1:47 PM

R183 It seems like he spoke metaphorically, though damn that's one fine piece of writing. He is multi-talented.

by Anonymousreply 195August 30, 2018 1:48 PM

I like him with brown hair. Although the blond makes him stand out and is probably a bit of his trademark. He’s a good looking guy imo

by Anonymousreply 196August 30, 2018 1:48 PM

R168 I think it's not crazy but it's definitely a stereotype. Many women don't wish to have children. Especially if a woman is not very young, not poor, doesn't seem to be sick, etc,... it's not natural to assume she'll get pregnant the moment she gets herself a serious boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 197August 30, 2018 2:42 PM

R171 There was an early interview where he seemed to be flirting with the woman and checking out her chest (he's tall enough for every open necked garment to allow him an eyeful lol). I might be able to eventually remember where I saw it. The interesting point is that she was also an adult woman, not a girl. Confident looking.

by Anonymousreply 198August 30, 2018 3:02 PM

We don't know anything about Matt though. He does ping hard but it really means nothing. Anything is possible. They could be having a threesome with a hot French woman right now.

by Anonymousreply 199August 30, 2018 3:24 PM

R177 He'd be rolling on the floor laughing if he did read it.

by Anonymousreply 200August 30, 2018 3:28 PM

[178] [179] I wouldn't swear to it. I like him, he seems nice enough, but I also get the impression he's a bit, well, self-centered, maybe in a child-like way, and wants to know what is said about him. I also have the feeling he has commented the Hobbit (Thranduil) discussions on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 201August 30, 2018 3:30 PM

R188 I wonder why he doesn't just post non-personal pics. Seashore views. Himself. Without Lee in them.

by Anonymousreply 202August 30, 2018 3:30 PM

R201 Commented in what way? Discussing, joking, trolling, arguing?

Ohh I'll be more careful with my jokes just in case. Cause I critized him over the whole Mattification issue, but damnit if he wants to be entertained then he shall get his fun. Boy toy, girl toy, both at the same time, whatever our precious Lee wants.

by Anonymousreply 203August 30, 2018 3:33 PM

Hey stalkers isn't this the same video Matt was supposed to take? Yet internet says it's from the actual shooting of the Marvel movie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 30, 2018 9:54 PM

R204

It's exactly the same video! But it's not from the movie shooting; CM was shot in LA (if I'm not mistaken), New Orleans and Baton Rouge. This video was shot in France and posted by Lee. Technically, it's a teaser because Lee "teases" us with his impending return as Ronan, The Accuser in CM, but it's difficult to know if Marvel actually asked him to shoot it during his vacation or he just came up with the idea.

by Anonymousreply 205August 30, 2018 10:05 PM

R204 He tagged Marvel and Captainmarvel. But they never reposted form him.

by Anonymousreply 206August 30, 2018 10:38 PM

The hair girl post ig story. It's Matt pic but I won't trust these group of friends any more. I don't believe it's new.

by Anonymousreply 207August 31, 2018 2:29 AM

R205 Lagertha, Perhaps the vid was Matt idea and look how it worked. Many talks about it. This's a proof how good Matt is at his job.

by Anonymousreply 208August 31, 2018 2:37 AM

R207 I believe that’s new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 31, 2018 7:54 AM

Thanks CSMS, so Matt's back to work then. Hope he can go to Venice with Lee.

by Anonymousreply 210August 31, 2018 11:45 AM

R208

I've Got A Name, it's possible that Matt came up with the idea, it's part of his professional skills to be able to create promotional pieces for his contractor (in this case, Marvel). What we know is that he directed the "teaser". Fortunately, I believe Marvel is happy with the results (no spoilers, just a confirmation of sorts).

by Anonymousreply 211August 31, 2018 12:13 PM

Come on, leave Lee some of his own brains and ability to run his own life. Otherwise it begs a question how he ever managed to survive before Matt the Great entered his pityfil life and sorted it out.

by Anonymousreply 212August 31, 2018 1:43 PM

So boo is still in France..... No, I don't regret leaving Italy. At all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213August 31, 2018 5:29 PM

R213 he could be posting old pics.

by Anonymousreply 214August 31, 2018 5:54 PM

Maybe he will only be in Venice for the premiere. Meaning in a week.

by Anonymousreply 215August 31, 2018 6:05 PM

R213

Echoes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 31, 2018 7:30 PM

I wonder if it's specifically an exercise or he's just having fun at their low ceilings.

by Anonymousreply 217August 31, 2018 8:27 PM

R217

Someone ( Orlando, I guess) is pointing to the ceiling. Probably a dare!

by Anonymousreply 218August 31, 2018 8:35 PM

Matt must be really secure of his place in Lee's heart. I mean, leaving your BF alone in Europe during Summer is pretty risky... (lol)

by Anonymousreply 219August 31, 2018 9:51 PM

He might have no choice in the matter.

by Anonymousreply 220August 31, 2018 9:57 PM

Oh, yes! I forgot Summer's over for the TB crew. Anyway, it's still risky...

by Anonymousreply 221August 31, 2018 10:00 PM

Maybe there is a group of friends so he isn't alone.

by Anonymousreply 222August 31, 2018 10:09 PM

Risky? Lol. Is lee the type to cheat as soon as his bfs back is turned? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 223August 31, 2018 10:14 PM

R222

It's possible!

R223

I'm not saying Lee will cheat on Matt just because he's nowhere to be seen, but there are temptations and Lee is just a human being...

by Anonymousreply 224August 31, 2018 10:17 PM

I'm more curious what he is doing. Sightseeing? Sea things? Can he enjoy swimming after his past ear problems? I know he did some diving with CI but you can use special ear protection with the diving equipment.

by Anonymousreply 225August 31, 2018 10:43 PM

R223 I think Lee'll live like a monk after Matt leave. No sex at all. LOL

by Anonymousreply 226August 31, 2018 11:12 PM

Lee will attend TIFF.

BTW I think the modulor man pic was shoot at least a week ago. The cabin is located at Roquebrune-Cap-Martin which is near Monaco. Do you remember when Matty followed that Monaco museum artist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 31, 2018 11:14 PM

So TIFF or Venice, or both?

by Anonymousreply 228August 31, 2018 11:46 PM

Matt is in Daniel Roseberry insta stories.

by Anonymousreply 229September 1, 2018 12:28 AM

Just for fun. I'm rolling on the floor laughing @ those people obsessing over every 1/4 inch of his height.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 1, 2018 12:32 AM

R299 They are at Lee’s farm.

by Anonymousreply 231September 1, 2018 1:03 AM

R229 Matt looks like hammered dog shit! And he looks like he has a vagina where the dick should be!!! Did he get shot out of a cannon and hit a brick wall? And does he have fillers in his lips? He looks so fucked up. He is 30 years old? Could have fooled me, for realz he looks 45 in that video! A rough 45 at that. I almost feel sorry for him that his friend posted that video, almost. It’s how he really looks I guess. Sucks for him. People have criticized Alicia for not being really hot, saying Lee could date a much more beautiful girl than her. Well look at the real way Matt looks! He’s frighening af!

by Anonymousreply 232September 1, 2018 1:07 AM

Wait and Lee himself is still in Europe? Is he renting his farm out now or Matt truly moved in?

by Anonymousreply 233September 1, 2018 1:11 AM

R232 Maybe too much wine while in Europe? Lee looked fine in the video though.

by Anonymousreply 234September 1, 2018 1:14 AM

What video?

by Anonymousreply 235September 1, 2018 1:17 AM

R233 there is no evidence that Lee is still in Europe. I think he’s back with Matty. They still get a week left till Driven premiere.

by Anonymousreply 236September 1, 2018 1:18 AM

You mean Lee’s video on Instagram I assume. Matt looks older than Lee in this video/story. Seriously, guys, where’s his dick?!?!??? There’s NOTHING there! It’s flat!

by Anonymousreply 237September 1, 2018 1:18 AM

Was it deleted? Don't see a new video on IG.

by Anonymousreply 238September 1, 2018 1:24 AM

Omg it’s not Lee’s video, it’s Daniel Rosendouche’s Instagram story of Matt. It’s shocking.

by Anonymousreply 239September 1, 2018 1:31 AM

Lee looking fine, I meant the last week's video of him walking.

If he is in the USA then I guess no Venice. Unless he really needed to return for some reason?

by Anonymousreply 240September 1, 2018 1:34 AM

He does look rough. He obv thinks so too with what he says to Daniel lol. He sure ain't ready for his close up!

by Anonymousreply 241September 1, 2018 1:36 AM

It looked sort of like he ate something and was commenting to Daniel on the taste. Not his close up. He would have no idea Daniel was zooming in like he did.

by Anonymousreply 242September 1, 2018 1:38 AM

R237 LOL it must be the angle. Or he can change his gender like lizards. Anyway we know Lee isn't into surface beauty, he is unusual that way. Especially unusual for someone so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 243September 1, 2018 1:38 AM

Is Daniel’s girlfriend with them? She post some slimy toys that Merritt bookstore sold in her ig story.

by Anonymousreply 244September 1, 2018 1:41 AM

Hahaha Matty’s tacklebox doesn’t really seem too impressive. It is almost nonexistent! Nonetheless, Danny joined Matty’s minion club by showing they are in Millbrook as Matty cannot do it by himself. Matty and all his friends once again use Lee’s house as flop house. Many of us thought that Millbrook is Lee’s retreat outside the city but apparently it is not. It is a free hotel for Matty’s minions for all holidays and weekends.

by Anonymousreply 245September 1, 2018 2:23 AM

For those of you who are shocked by Matt's appearance, haven't any of you ever been around fair skinned people who are sun lovers? By the age of 30, the damage to their skin begins to really show. Same thing if people drink, smoke, or party too much. Around 30, it all catches up to you. Matt is just showing the damage of years of "fun" living.

by Anonymousreply 246September 1, 2018 2:46 AM

You mean soon people will start calling Lee his boy toy?

by Anonymousreply 247September 1, 2018 2:51 AM

Matt kind of looks like that gay fairy boy character on Drawn Together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 1, 2018 2:54 AM

Lmao 🤣

by Anonymousreply 249September 1, 2018 2:56 AM

Lol what is shocking about matts appearance? He looks perfectly fine in that video. It’s unfiltered and HQ. It looks like normal skin not the airbrushed filtered crap on most people’s insta. Maybe he’s a bit tired - who isnt on a Friday evening after a week of work? I have to laugh at people loosing their shit. It’s obvious he has now moved into the farm and people cannot deal with it lmfao.

by Anonymousreply 250September 1, 2018 7:21 AM

Matt looks older than RA. So despite Matty's actually age Lee kinda keptw his taste for older men lmao

by Anonymousreply 251September 1, 2018 8:05 AM

No amount of tired will create all those wrinkles or make his dick disappear. He’s been using the ‘farm’ as his own personal hotel for a long time now. No one is surprised nor does anyone care. Though it is shitty the way he and his friends use Lee and his property like they do. I have secondhand embarrassment for them. Cheap fuckers. If they’re all doing so well and have such great jobs then why don’t they buy their own place upstate? Losers. I always knew Lee was slumming it with Matt but after seeing that scary video of Matt now I know I’ve not been mistaken. Lee can do so much better. I feel bad talking about his looks, but he thinks he’s so handsome and wonderful that when you see him up close with no filters he’s ugly as fuck compared to what he thinks he looks like. Lee downgraded big time! On a positive note about that video, we saw some of the humanity in him, not the version he wants everyone to see, but the real him, wrinkles galore and dickless. I’d like the guy if he wasn’t so superficial and instead was just himself the way he was in the video.

by Anonymousreply 252September 1, 2018 8:07 AM

Judging from the looks of his crotch in the video he could fuck a Cheerio and not break it.

by Anonymousreply 253September 1, 2018 8:10 AM

HAHA R253 He doesn't need a dick. He has his skinny ass for Lee.

by Anonymousreply 254September 1, 2018 8:12 AM

You can’t really compare RA and matt. RA uses Botox and heavily filters his Instagram pics. He always pulls a weird face in his selfies that make him look so unnatural. Even his most loyal fans know RA edits the shit out of his selfies.

by Anonymousreply 255September 1, 2018 8:13 AM

Matt should use Botox as well, maybe Richard could refer him to a good place. Maybe they’d get a group discount if they both get it done together, save Matt some money so he can put it towards buying his own place upstate to let his friends use.

by Anonymousreply 256September 1, 2018 8:35 AM

Agree to the weird selfies but I saw RA in person and he looked just fine. Of course not as young as with heavy Instagram filters but still better than Matty. Imho he quit Botox in 2017.

by Anonymousreply 257September 1, 2018 8:41 AM

How do you know Matt and his friends are in Millbrook? There are no geotag in the instagram story

by Anonymousreply 258September 1, 2018 9:03 AM

R258 Basically every stalker on this thread knows what Lee’s farm looks like.

by Anonymousreply 259September 1, 2018 9:15 AM

Matt looks like a fun, positive guy to be around. Just like Lee. Looks like they’re well matched, personality wise, and have the laugh lines to prove they see and enjoy the silly side of life. That’s a good coping mechanism in life and in their chosen careers, I imagine. No wonder they’re both so well liked by the people who cross their paths.

by Anonymousreply 260September 1, 2018 9:17 AM

I remember the flower pots behind him. , 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 261September 1, 2018 9:20 AM

R260 Funny how people like to use Lee's age against him when claiming he is so lucky to get a hot young boyfriend but once said boyfriend doesn't look so fresh anymore, now you compare him to Lee?

by Anonymousreply 262September 1, 2018 1:05 PM

Who claimed that he is so lucky to get a hot young boyfriend? When and where?

by Anonymousreply 263September 1, 2018 1:14 PM

A hot young bf ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 264September 1, 2018 1:21 PM

And Lee is lucky to get Matt? whoever said this is absolutely out of their mind.

by Anonymousreply 265September 1, 2018 1:31 PM

R263 Well there was some talk about Lee needing to work on his looks extra hard in order to be worthy of his gorgeous young bf.

by Anonymousreply 266September 1, 2018 3:37 PM

If that was ever said it was Matt’s mommy who said it.

by Anonymousreply 267September 1, 2018 4:06 PM

Usually it’s miserable people and people that are stressed out all the time that have a shit ton of wrinkles, not happy people that see the silly side of life. Happy people look vibrant, not haggard like they’ve been beaten with the ugly aging stick. Matt’s aren’t all laugh lines, btw. They’re mostly all around his eyes. And Matt only likes to imagine that people who cross his path like him. Imagine being the key word here. Just like he imagines he’s uber hot and awesome. If someone does by chance like him when meeting him it’s because it’s his job, not to mention he’s fake af.

by Anonymousreply 268September 1, 2018 4:18 PM

When I first had a look at Matt’s Instagram, the first things that struck me were that he’s got a great eye, that he’s proud of his work, and his body, and his friends. Looking at his tag it became obvious that he’s looked up to in the business and by his friends. And he has many friends who aren’t shy of saying how much they love him. Many of them going as far as saying he’s their best friend, the love of their life, their match maker etc etc. He seems to have leadership qualities, too. This sounds like a great person to me, objectively speaking. I don’t know him, but I have faith in Lee’s judgement, because Lee seems like a great guy, too.

by Anonymousreply 269September 1, 2018 5:02 PM

You’re serious, aren’t you?! Matt’s mommy, please tell me you’re joking. You really think anyone left here will believe your bullshit? Many of us know who you are and you look so damn pathetic. When I was reading your comment I started laughing so hard. For those that don’t know who you are yet, all your lame ass compliments still aren’t accepted by anyone else except you. No one sees how wonderful Matt’s eye is or that his friends say good things about him. Everyone’s friends say that stuff online. Matt is no one special and you can not convince people otherwise. You make me laugh so hard when you write the shit you write.

by Anonymousreply 270September 1, 2018 5:25 PM

R269 I agree. It doesn’t take much digging to see how popular he is among his friends. Haters are going to hate. No one will be good enough for lee in people’s eyes.

by Anonymousreply 271September 1, 2018 5:35 PM

So, what do you think? Are Matt, the chaste, and Lee, the celibate, in the same continent or not? That IG story from Daniel gave the feeling that Matt is home alone, IF, he's in the US... Matt and his friends recently became adept of recycling old photos and videos (certainly, Lee's conservationist influence), so no one can tell anything with some reasonable accuracy.

by Anonymousreply 272September 1, 2018 5:38 PM

R271 Matt’s mommy; so far up Matt’s ass I can’t tell where Matt ends and mommy begins.

by Anonymousreply 273September 1, 2018 5:58 PM

We’ve no idea if lee is home. That ig story is def recent going by how matt looked in the pics over the last few days. I can’t see why matt would go to the farm alone if lee wasn’t there. I would imagine he would’ve just stayed in NY to be closer to his friends. I’m only speculating of course lol.

by Anonymousreply 274September 1, 2018 6:10 PM

Matt IS popular among his friends. I dunno if being popular among these dumbasses is a good thing tho

by Anonymousreply 275September 1, 2018 7:12 PM

R275

Matt's friends are an odd bunch and the one that really puzzles me is Lillian: her obsession with her hair must be unhealthy. I mean, even her IG account is "lillians's hair"! Why not "lillian's mind", "lillian's brain", "lillian's thoughts", "lillian's musings", etc.? I don't understand why she wants to be known by a bunch of keratin filaments! Her hair is beautiful, but certainly she possess other qualities, ideas, goals that are more interesting than what grows from her scalp. I can only imagine her despair when Fall and Spring comes! And the amount of time and products she uses to maintain them!

by Anonymousreply 276September 1, 2018 7:33 PM

R276 I think you’re reading too much into it. Who gives a fuck seriously if she’s know for her hair? Mind you it does look freakishly thick but really who cares? I read in one of her earlier insta posts that she fell and banged her head really hard and credits her squad as getting her through. We’ve no idea what she’s been through. It’s so easy to sit and judge. She seems to hold a good position at TB so she must be intelligent enough.

by Anonymousreply 277September 1, 2018 7:40 PM

r267 yeah, that was said by Matt mommy on DL. She's trying so hard.

by Anonymousreply 278September 1, 2018 7:48 PM

A good position in TB? That’s laughable! She has a shitty apartment that she would have upgraded by now if she had a good job. She’s probably an intern and doesn’t even get paid, her parents probably still support her. And I don’t give a fuck what she’s been through. Poor her! We’ve all been through some shit and we all have to get through life, but we all don’t act like her. I think she looks and acts like a real bitch, a selfish bitch, just like her friend Matt.

by Anonymousreply 279September 1, 2018 7:51 PM

She hit her head and went through some shit so that gives her a license to be a cunt? The people that have been through some serious shit in life are always the nicest people, not the cuntiest people.

by Anonymousreply 280September 1, 2018 7:52 PM

I know I criticized Lee for Mattification but if you ignore that, he looks very good. He looks better in those recent fashionable clothes than the actual fashion crew.

by Anonymousreply 281September 1, 2018 8:49 PM

...Eh

by Anonymousreply 282September 1, 2018 9:09 PM

Psh!

by Anonymousreply 283September 1, 2018 9:10 PM

R277

I didn't mean to judge her. I just used her as an example of how difficult it is, for many of us, to relate to Matt and his friends, based on their SM interactions. But now, you gave me an important info: Lillian hit her head hard. When my Mother was a little girl (or, according to some, a little troll), she fell and hit her head on a rock. She was rushed to the hospital where she went through some serious patching up. My Grandparents were beyond themselves with fear that she wouldn't survive. Fortunately, she recovered without sequels; the only reminder of those scaring days being a scar on her scalp. She wore her hair long for many years, but now favors short haircuts for practical reasons. She never leaves home without checking if her (short) hair is covering the scar. Bottom line: now I can begin to understand why Lillian cares so much about her hair. Mind you, Matt and his friends remain a 50,000-piece puzzle for me; there are a lot of things I don't understand and, therefore, can't relate to. But I believe I gave a (baby) step towards understanding some of their behaviors as individuals and as a group and the interactions of the group with Lee.

by Anonymousreply 284September 1, 2018 9:43 PM

R260 Lee has laugh lines because of the way his facial muscles work when he smiles. Look at some movie or video where he smiles a lot in close up. He kind of squints when he is smiling or laughing, half-closing his eyes, and his elongated, almond-like natural eye shape makes the tiny muscles at the outer corners sort of "longer" too. Maybe he had faint traces of the lines even as a teenager because he seems to be someone who smiles a lot.

No idea about Matt, he has a different face structure and he is kind of too young for these. Maybe sun damage.

I'm not obsessive, lol. I'm an artist. I watch details like this.

by Anonymousreply 285September 1, 2018 10:36 PM

R269 I agree. Loved the new video. He looked embarrassed and I've never seen him in a similar situation. Don't really care about the wrinkles since I've seen worse at people by 30. He has some wrinkles and, suddenly, he must be a drug addict, a stressed, miserable person. Lmaooo As about his bulge... Big dick or not, Lee enjoyed that for a year now. R284 Yeah, I can give Matt a pass because Lee is all smiles and, at least, in shape since they started dating but Lillian... I just can't... Smth is off about her. Definitely can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 286September 1, 2018 11:06 PM

Adonis enamored by Matt? No longer thinking he is a manipulative vain little snit? Oh the shock of it.

by Anonymousreply 287September 1, 2018 11:55 PM

R269 I can't argue the bit about Lee's judgement but not a single person who works in PR will allow their public image, first of all their social media, to be anything but glowing.

I don't believe a sniff of it. I don't mean particularly about Matt but about any semi-public and public person. Anyone whose activities rely on the public, the audience, the observer's eye. The face they present to the world most likely has nothing to do with their real one because it's carefully selected and edited.

by Anonymousreply 288September 2, 2018 12:02 AM

R274 But he was at the farm with his friends exactly when Lee was away before. A few times. It's documented. Some people said it was for dogsitting, others think Lee just lets them use the house to hang out. I'm not sure. I used to think (like many others here) that Lee considers it a very private retreat but I changed my mind since last year, even before Matt, he often had people over and not just those who seem to be his close friends. So maybe he likes the seclusion and the country air but it's nothing more than that.

On the surface, his life once he started dating Matt seems more social and extroverted than before. But on the other hand, I can't help but think it is a false impression based on improved social media visibility. He lived with EL during the filming in New Zealand. Not alone. With her, her partner, her child and a stream of guests (she said so, that people always hang out at her house and she loved the fun). He went somewhere with some friends in 2015 or 2016, I remember beach pics. He went out with AL's friends. There are pictures of him at the students' reunion with a wide smile. He was joking around on the Hobbit set, just watch the extra bits, he's at the center of attention and he seems utterly comfortable, all smiles and charm, sprawled on his throne.

A person I know actually saw him in a restaurant during AiA. I didn't say it because I didn't want to be pestered by stalkers for the name of the place. It was close to Broadway and she saw him late at night so it must have been after the play. She said he was sitting there telling anecdotes about theater backstage, smiling and laughing, very warm and casual, but it seemed like he commanded the table'. She didn't even know him, by the way, she recognized him when we talked about actors and I showed him to her. She said, oh, this guy, is he also tall, with a loud but sexy laugh? I said yes, and showed her a video interview, and she said she saw him. Actually his laugh drew her attention to his table, and she watched him a bit after that because he seemed interesting. Must have been one of Matt's crew's nights out because she said there were several people, like five maybe, not just two. What I found interesting was how different her impression of him was. I told her he was famous for his reserved shy and introverted personality and she was surprised.

by Anonymousreply 289September 2, 2018 12:46 AM

R270 This intrigue is killing me. If it's true.

by Anonymousreply 290September 2, 2018 12:56 AM

R290 there is nothing to be intrigued about.

by Anonymousreply 291September 2, 2018 1:37 AM

R279 Ever heard of Linkedin? If you check, you will see Lillian is RTW designer, woven at TB. She has a 7 years experience in fashion and a proper education for this job. She travels around the world to check the several TB workshops. But of course, since she is a woman, she has to be a bitch, right? You are all pathetically envious and jealous of anyone around Lee. Do yourselves, and us, a favour, grow up.

And no, I don't like Matt, the fashion industry, the attitude. But my preference means nothing when "judging" people.

by Anonymousreply 292September 2, 2018 4:38 AM

She not a bitch because she’s a woman. She’s a bitch because she behaves like the epitome of a person whom people refer to as a bitch. I also called Matt a bitch and he’s sort of a man. Her LinkedIn could be all bullshit. She travels around the world with TB because Matt includes her just so she can tag along because she’s his friend. I noticed she wasn’t at the last event. 7 years experience? I call bullshit. You can add anything you want to your LinkedIn. She’s making herself look better than she is. You can give a cleaning lady the title ‘manager for surface textures’. Fancy titles mean shit. Standing in front of a mirror admiring yourself doesn’t count as experience in fashion. How long has she been out of college? You don’t know the industry if you think she has a good job with TB. Ever been to China Town? It smells like human feces and piss, she lives there. Someone with a good job and cash in pocket doesn’t choose to live there.

by Anonymousreply 293September 2, 2018 5:04 AM

Nope, she was travelling the world checking TB several workshops including the one in my own town, and she wasn't with Matt and not for a public event, just her work. Sure, she isn't top notch in the profession, but from that to say she is sh** there is a difference. She is pret-a-porter designer, expert on woven. Just a little wheel in the huge TB machine, but they all are, and they are all replaceable. I personally know a designer like her, for a HUGE brand, they have a good pay but not pharaonic indeed. But this doesn't make my friend a bitch or a stupid. Only the very high level people, the top ones, gain a lot and have the freedom to express their own style. All the others are employees and blindly obey to their employers. So why shaming her? Why not Daniel R, or Lillian's bf?

Of course, you can decide not believing Linkedin but let me tell you it's a bit weird you don't trust an official network but absolutely trust your "impressions" got through her SM. She was already defined talented young designer 5 years ago so why pretending her 7 years experience are just rubbish? What's your problem with her, I wonder. Ah yes, she is a woman. Honestly, I cannot see anything else. And yes, she was the first to leak the farm online and pointing to the new Lee's bf. Maybe you can't forgive this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294September 2, 2018 5:38 AM

oh, and guess who has her loft at 5 minutes walk from Chinatown center? AL. Is a failed stupid woman as well?

by Anonymousreply 295September 2, 2018 5:46 AM

YAWNNNNNNN

by Anonymousreply 296September 2, 2018 5:53 AM

People don't like Lillian because of her juvenile posts that include jokes about rape and racist remarks. If she has a great career, good on her but that does not excuse her attitude by any means.

by Anonymousreply 297September 2, 2018 7:57 AM

If Lee skips Venice, the most prestigious film festival out there, which chose his film as the closing film, one can only deduce that his role in the film is smaller than we think, or that he doesn’t care about his career that much. Or both. I can’t see many new projects lined up at his door at the farm. Actually, none? So if he was serious about his career, he would not want to miss a PR opportunity like this. Fingers crossed - it would be great to see him on the red carpet, and likely the producers think so, too.

by Anonymousreply 298September 2, 2018 8:27 AM

R294 Lillian’s a cunt, plain and simple. She’s not an expert on anything. It takes years and years to become an expert at something. Daniel R. and Lillian’s bf aren’t as annoying and childish as her, so that’s the reason she’s the one being brought up and not them. I think it’s a bit weird that you’ve been studying Lillian’s LinkedIn. Why would you do that?

by Anonymousreply 299September 2, 2018 8:31 AM

R298 I really hope he goes too but you never know with Lee. It would be a great pr opportunity but Lee is Lee and isn’t one for wanting to be center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 300September 2, 2018 9:59 AM

R287 He is a manipulative little shit. Doesn't change the fact Lee is all smiles lately and got sexy abs (yes, I love them). I find ridiculous certain anons, claiming he must be over stressed and a miserable person because he has some wrinkles. If his face, skin was perfect they'd have accused him of using botox. People get butthurt for telling how things are in their face. Like one of our dearest trolls on the thread keeps repeating: "I get secondhand embarrassment for them. Do continue. It's entertaining." 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sooo enamored right nowww🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 301September 2, 2018 10:04 AM

R299 In which universe consulting a public, official, worldwide professional database to verify an info (she is a nobody, a not paid intern at TB) is "weird" while stalking the friends of your crush's bf, all their SM, past and present comments, finding the places they are living, judging them and their status according your own personal criteria, is perfectly ok? You are a bunch of blind hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 302September 2, 2018 10:34 AM

R302 that poster you refer to is the most hateful nasty and paranoid troll. My advice is put them on ignore. They clearly have issues - sad really. If you look through their posts you will be appalled at the venom they spew. They even referred to Lee’s Instagram troll as “ballsy” so this is the person we’re dealing with. Now let’s see how they respond to this lol...

by Anonymousreply 303September 2, 2018 10:49 AM

R302 ikr?? It's weiiird somebody likes Matt's friends, it's psychooo somebody defends Matt. Must be Matt's mommy 😂😂😂😂 How did you dare check Lillian's LinkedIn??? You need a shrink 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Yet they are perfectly normal... inventing trash on people they don't know and hallucinating about talking to one person on the entire thread.

by Anonymousreply 304September 2, 2018 10:54 AM

What the fuck are you fighting about ?

by Anonymousreply 305September 2, 2018 11:21 AM

Fuck Matt. Fuck Lilian. This is Lee Pace thread. Go away ti Matt or Lilian thread, TROLLS.

by Anonymousreply 306September 2, 2018 11:23 AM

*to*

by Anonymousreply 307September 2, 2018 11:24 AM

R289

Most shy people, once they warm up to others, usually become very talkative and good-humored. Besides, Lee has an imposing presence when he wants to, not to mention lots of charisma.

P.S.: Have you seen this? (I don't believe Lee is a C-list celeb, more like B-list.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308September 2, 2018 11:41 AM

Thanks Lagertha for sharing Lee's news. I'm sick of Matt and Lilian troll arguement. Who the fuck care about those fugly weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 309September 2, 2018 11:52 AM

R289 what I wouldn’t give to be at that table listening to Lee tell stories. Sigh...

by Anonymousreply 310September 2, 2018 12:20 PM

R310

Lee could read a drug description leaflet and he still would sound sexy AF! If he had been my Chemistry teacher during high-school, I'm positive it wouldn't have been an ordeal for me (quite the opposite)!!!

His voice, his smile, his talking hands... (*swoons*)

by Anonymousreply 311September 2, 2018 1:07 PM

R303 Yet you still haven’t blocked me yet. Please block me, you annoying fuck! You keep wanting everyone else to so why don’t you just do it? You’re so afraid of people hearing anything negative about Matty boy and fish eyed Lillian. I have fun coming here and trash talking some mega douchebags like them. If I’m going to defend someone it would be someone that I knew was a good person, not someone like them. This is datalounge, if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. It’s brutal here, cupcake.

by Anonymousreply 312September 2, 2018 7:01 PM

R308 They obviously forgot that Lee played Thranduil in The Hobbit trilogy. Then they would have realised that he is rather B-list.

by Anonymousreply 313September 2, 2018 7:12 PM

R313 yeah lee is def B list. He’s one of those actors that everyone knows and he seemed to be a part (even though small) of every big fandom.

by Anonymousreply 314September 2, 2018 7:28 PM

R313 It annoyed the f outta me when I realised they didn't mention Thranduil. He's more C list, almost B list to be honest. I think another shot with Ronan could definitely put him on the B list. I say C list because in Italy ~Europe not many know him from what I've seen. They refer to him as Legolas' father or "the dude" from Twilight but that's it. They never heard of Pushing Daisies etc. *Thranduil is A list* duhh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315September 2, 2018 9:15 PM

R315

Thranduil, The Sass King of Smirkwood!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316September 2, 2018 9:35 PM

Lee will be in Venice with Jason Sudekys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317September 4, 2018 12:46 AM

* Jason Sudeikis *

by Anonymousreply 318September 4, 2018 12:50 AM

Also looks like he did come home to the States. He liked a couple things about 20 min ago which is 11ish pm EST.

by Anonymousreply 319September 4, 2018 3:02 AM

Actually I don't care where he is right now. I can't wait to see him on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 320September 4, 2018 3:20 AM

Hope he won't show up in this suit of TB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321September 4, 2018 3:34 AM

Julian and her dog was at Lee‘s farm. Her insta stories showed her dog on the farm ground and the picnic table in Daniel’s story the other day.

by Anonymousreply 322September 4, 2018 3:43 AM

R322 Shocking !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 323September 4, 2018 3:49 AM

Lee also like her dog’s new pic she just posted an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 324September 4, 2018 3:50 AM

That is a great spread of food. I wonder who is the good chef?

by Anonymousreply 325September 4, 2018 7:24 AM

R325

At least, he's eating!

by Anonymousreply 326September 4, 2018 9:25 AM

Lee sighted in nyc today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327September 5, 2018 12:08 AM

"was making all kinds of cute face" Awwww Lee.

by Anonymousreply 328September 5, 2018 1:52 AM

R327 I'd have pretended I know the place he's looking for but can't tell the directions, just to hang with him😂 So he was at the farm with Matt all along. There we gooo. Looks like Lee joined also the "post older photos" club. 😒

by Anonymousreply 329September 5, 2018 9:34 AM

Can't wait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 5, 2018 10:17 AM

I think Lee'll be great in this role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331September 5, 2018 10:30 AM

R329

Which picture did Lee post again?

R330

Brie Larson promises to break the internet today at noon!

R331

Admiral Thrawn is bad to the bone and our Lee looks so good in blue! Lee and Admiral Thrawn, a match made in a galaxy, far, far away!!!

by Anonymousreply 332September 5, 2018 10:59 AM

Lee has posted old pics before so it’s nothing new. It makes sense that we would’ve just come home with matt. I wonder when he’ll leave for Venice - that’s if he actually goes.

by Anonymousreply 333September 5, 2018 11:23 AM

I wonder if he is going to be in Venice. It makes no sense to return to the USA for a few days like this and then fly back.

by Anonymousreply 334September 5, 2018 3:42 PM

R334 It makes sense if he left with Matt and the last photo posted was older. Maybe the video was older too. They left France at least two weeks ago. Anons freaked out cuz Matt was on the farm alone with his buddies but guess what... Lee was there. That makes perfectly sense. So it's not just "a few" days, it's weeks. Tho I'd have spent some time in Venice before the festival, you know, go on with the holiday but again, it shows how much he cares for Matt. Imo He definitely had to come back for TB and Lee followed. Don't see any other reason for Lee to give up the beauty of Venice or France. R332 I'm talking about his last photo from France. He'd be in Venice for like 2 days unless he decides to stay longer. Mystery solved in 3 days.

by Anonymousreply 335September 5, 2018 4:02 PM

Then it seems he actually started posting at the end of the trip not the beginning of it. Now that kind of makes sense. To avoid stalkers. I would prefer to think he had some business in NY though. Cutting a great holiday short just to be with someone you are dating for a year already? Too much passion for our vapid fashion blond.

by Anonymousreply 336September 5, 2018 4:17 PM

Never heated of being in love, do you, hm?

by Anonymousreply 337September 5, 2018 4:22 PM

A whole year later? I just fear the idea of him finding true love in someone who treats him like Matt does. Sex, dating. Sure. But love?

by Anonymousreply 338September 5, 2018 4:34 PM

He must have business to do in NY. Not anything about Matt all the time. Stop making shot R335 you are so obsessive with Matt.

by Anonymousreply 339September 5, 2018 5:27 PM

*stop making shit*

by Anonymousreply 340September 5, 2018 5:32 PM

Yes, one day adonis is up Matt’s ass and the next day calls him a manipulative shit. Mixed messages from that poster all the time. Maybe Lee came back because he doesn’t trust Matt alone for such a time. He may feel nervous that Matt would mess around behind his back. Right now Matt is a trophy fuck for other men because he’s with Lee. If another guy could get Matt to fuck them while he has such a sexy movie star boyfriend (B- list actor but still movie star) it would be quite the accomplishment for them. Maybe Lee just didn’t feel comfortable leaving Matt because he doesn’t fully trust him. Matt also probably gave Lee a list of fun things he would be doing with many people while Lee was away, including Labor Day in Millbrook with friends. Lee didn’t want to be left out. Lee going back home before Venice is not likely due to being so in love, in fact I see it as the opposite. No trust.

by Anonymousreply 341September 5, 2018 5:53 PM

Adonis, please go away to Matt thread you created months ago. You brought shit here when people want to discuss about Lee work. You brought up Matt when noone wanted to talk about him then arguement happened. Didn't you notice this thread being quiet for a few day, in a good way, because there's no Lee's news. Then there's Lee's news and you brought Matt then people're all against you. Shut up already.

by Anonymousreply 342September 5, 2018 6:04 PM

R340 Who made up what? Do you know what "imo" means? Do you really think he just left France because that chick caught him today in NY, just to be in 2 days back in Italy? And since when is one year a long long period of time for dating? Most of the people here are either bored fangirls, virgins or never been in a long term relationship. Lol at "passion dies after one year" 😂😂 Maybe for you. What the f happenes with people who date for 15 btw? If Lee is so bored of Matt after one year, I wonder how he resisted almost 4 with JC, 3 with RA etc. R341 Are you fucking kidding me again?? What's mixed about what I said??? I said he came back with Matt. How does that change the fact I said he's manipulative? What does one thing have to do with another? Because I said he cares for him? It's his boyfriend for fucks sake, get over it pussies. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna go on a hate rant just because you do. I'm also not gonna continue fighting trolls who are bored because there's no gossip. I made one post, mentioned his boyfriend on smth it made sense and my God.. Hell unleashed. My friend stayed in Venice and he's going to both the ceremony premiere and the red carpet. I was about to share what he'll tell and send me but you can kiss my "mixed" ass cause I'm not gonna post shit about it. In fact, I'm not gonna post shit anymore on a thread full of lunatics like R342 🖕🏻Enjoy your lunacy!

by Anonymousreply 343September 5, 2018 6:15 PM

Marvel (through EW) lifted the veil to let us take a glimpse at "Captain Marvel". No Ronan, tho! Where's my Angry Smurf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344September 5, 2018 6:16 PM

Adonis and the other anon if you want to obsess Matt, You two should go to Matt thread Adonis created, It's obvious posters here don't want to talk about him. You can see arguement happened when you two mention him so to maintain a nice atmosphere and peace, please leave.

by Anonymousreply 345September 5, 2018 6:17 PM

R343

Adonis, don't you dare going anywhere! And, pretty please, gives us the news from Venice... <3

by Anonymousreply 346September 5, 2018 6:21 PM

Be my guest, Adonis. I don't know others but I don't want your information anyway. Miss Pan will do her job and many of Lee's fans will be there.

by Anonymousreply 347September 5, 2018 6:22 PM

Adonis seems to have a pro Matt mood and an anti Matt mood lol.

by Anonymousreply 348September 5, 2018 6:30 PM

Adonis reminds me of a poster on reddit, she is Italian too. She likes fighting and ready to jump at people's throat when they dated to not agree with her. God she even fight when they agree with her. LOL

by Anonymousreply 349September 5, 2018 6:35 PM

*when they dared to*

by Anonymousreply 350September 5, 2018 6:37 PM

Look! how many she fought with in one pos in r343 LOL.

by Anonymousreply 351September 5, 2018 6:45 PM

R343 normal dating and a passionate affair where u have to be together all the time are different beasts though. Lee does seem infatuated. Letting Matt do anything he pleases. Always following him and his preferences. With the single exception of pictures. Maybe they made a deal. Lee indulges Matt and Matt quits trying to show him off

by Anonymousreply 352September 5, 2018 6:46 PM

R341 jealousy is a sign of passion though. Also how is labor day in upstate New York more interesting?

by Anonymousreply 353September 5, 2018 6:51 PM

I have to laugh at all the matt haters here. You just can’t stand the fact that lee and matt went on vacation together and are still together at home in the house they share together. I have to laugh at the conspiracy theories of jealousy, deals with each other and other b.s. Suck it up haters! Matt is here to stay!

by Anonymousreply 354September 5, 2018 6:53 PM

I think Adonis is gone and left the other Matt anon alone. Or is that you Adonis. Forget to sign your name in r353 and r354

by Anonymousreply 355September 5, 2018 6:56 PM

Lol no 353 is me. Im not a Matt hater but I think he lucked out big time with Lee bc Lee is totally out of his league .

by Anonymousreply 356September 5, 2018 6:59 PM

r354 Who care if Matt stay or not. You the one who brought him up all the time You the only one who care. You're obsessive with them, seek help.

by Anonymousreply 357September 5, 2018 7:01 PM

R349 lmaoooo I know exactly who ya mean, she's mental

by Anonymousreply 358September 5, 2018 7:03 PM

I was in such a hurry that I've missed the link to the photos! (lol) There's a picture of Ronan, where we can see him clearly and another one, where we can see his profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359September 5, 2018 7:17 PM

R354 Gosh, I thought I pissed 10 anons off😂😂 Blocked them to see they are the same 2 trolls or 1 troll, talking to themselves and agreeing with each other like always. Can't mention cause I blocked but 1: I never created a thread. I don't pay for DL. Never will. For the troll who keeps saying I should go to the other thread. You are a nobody and you don't own this thread. Can't tell people to leave, moron. Anons will always mention Matt because Lee still fucks him. Are you gonna cry now? 2.Funny how the same people mocking Pan for being crazy and delusional can't wait to stalk her for info😂😂😂 R359 we can't send info in private and I'm definitely not sharing anymore. They'll start shit again with me and make up lies and theories on it. Can't post a social media account either. For obvious reasons. If there was any way to block them so they won't see my content... Believe me I would. Good luck stalking miss Pan😊

by Anonymousreply 360September 5, 2018 9:17 PM

R360

I understand your reasons! It's sad, though! <3

P.S.: I believe Miss Pan won't go to Venice, perhaps Toronto.

by Anonymousreply 361September 5, 2018 9:30 PM

I’m not very interested in what adonis has to share what their so called friend in Venice would say about Lee at the festival. Predictably it would only be to say that he looked nice and he was happy, and that it is all because of Matt ( we already seen it many times in adonis’s comments here). Typical of what adonis usually says and anyone can create such a story as that. I noticed that adonis sounds an awful lot like Matts mommy when angered and they always responds to each other. I’m wondering if they are the same poster. This thread has gone down the tubes because of individual posters pretending to be more than one person here and calling everyone trolls because someone disagrees with them, it’s infantile.

by Anonymousreply 362September 6, 2018 12:39 AM

R362 I'm not interested in what you're interested either. It's so infantile that you also call trolls everyone that sides with Matt. Pace's threads went down because of 2,3 paranoid TROLLS. I notice you sound awfully lot like them too. That's what you are when you start fights out of nowhere. Go back and read this thread or the other threads. See who starts arguments. It's always Matt's hater attacking somebody who says smth nice about Matt. Like when they almost had a heart attack because I dared to say Lee cares about him. My whole point was to say Lee might have come back home with Matt and they turned my post into Matt and how in love Lee is with Matt. And I'm supposed to be obsessed with Matty🙄 We are at the point where I have to be afraid to post smth even linked to Matt. They act like they own DL and decided who and what to post. It's weird that's only me pointing this out tho. The others just ignore them. Probably why they attack anons. You can't go cray and say "you are Matt's mommy" to every f anon. Come with proof. Find a hacker etc. Otherwise you look insane and turn the thread into a circus.

by Anonymousreply 363September 6, 2018 1:48 AM

r348 Seems like she's forgottento play an anti Matt mood character lately.

by Anonymousreply 364September 6, 2018 1:59 AM

Adonis,

I don’t think everyone is a troll.

Some posters are just sort of terrified about Matt turning out to be more than just a regular boyfriend. It seemed like they had a committed but casual relationship, and then we find out Lee is copying his new image after Matt’s own signature fashion look. Okay. Then it seems Lee turned his very private retreat into Matt’s own playground. Fine. Now Lee will fly over the Atlantic twice within ten days because what, he couldn’t be away from Matt for a week? And why were they in France for the second time anyway, he never seemed to have any special feelings for that place? Because it’s Matt’s fave?

Maybe Lee is just that passionate a boyfriend. I remember the rumors about him flying over to London many, many times just to see RA. Maybe that’s what he is like when he is in a relationship, someone who loves with abandon and brings their partner into a romantic whirlwind, and since he is less busy with work now, we see it in action.

But those of us who don’t like Matt and don’t trust him can’t help but be worried a bit.

by Anonymousreply 365September 6, 2018 2:12 AM

I think Adonis is Matt mommy bc they have something in common, like accusing people trolls and jealous.

by Anonymousreply 366September 6, 2018 2:22 AM

It would make no sense, they disagree over crucial points.

by Anonymousreply 367September 6, 2018 2:28 AM

R328 That's his special skill, usually you are either sexy or cute but not both, and he always managed to do both at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 368September 6, 2018 2:41 AM

r368 cute face like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369September 6, 2018 3:36 AM

I wonder if he is aware or just keeps existing in ignorance of his own charm. He always seems to have this "who me? why would you like me?" attitude that makes you want to praise and spoil him even more.

by Anonymousreply 370September 6, 2018 3:38 AM

or bite his lip like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 6, 2018 3:43 AM

I think he's aware of it. Just play coy to be spoiled more .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 6, 2018 3:48 AM

The words "cinnamon roll too precious for this world" ring in my head as I am magically turning into a tumblr they/them fanperson.

by Anonymousreply 373September 6, 2018 3:49 AM

R372 Oh Hobbit. Wasn't there also a moment where he pretended the makeup artist pricked him with a pin while fixing his elven ear tip? He yelps, she jumps away, scared she hurt him, and then he is laughing and stroking her hand to calm her.

The sweetest prankster ever.

by Anonymousreply 374September 6, 2018 3:53 AM

R373 This thread is literally already that. Filled with obsessive females (or non binary they/them demisexual pansexuals IDK)

by Anonymousreply 375September 6, 2018 4:05 AM

R375 I see no problem with that.

by Anonymousreply 376September 6, 2018 4:14 AM

Check Ian’s insta story. Lee was at the thom browne x Barney dinner with Matty. Matty was in rich sharzam’s insta.

by Anonymousreply 377September 6, 2018 4:27 AM

He allowed people to take photos of them together at an official event? Wow thats a first.

by Anonymousreply 378September 6, 2018 4:30 AM

Same event. But not together.

by Anonymousreply 379September 6, 2018 4:48 AM

Like that TB fashion dinner in June? Where they were photographed standing together with some woman, one on her right and the other one on her left?

I want official pictures of Lee now. Curious how his new tanned & bearded look will go with formal clothes. He's as private as ever but surely he smiled for a few solo pics?

by Anonymousreply 380September 6, 2018 4:55 AM

By the way, are we talking about Keeping Hours spoilers yet?

by Anonymousreply 381September 6, 2018 5:10 AM

Lee, Karen & Nathan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382September 6, 2018 5:25 AM

What an interesting company. A coincidence all of them happened to be there. He looks very fine, I see someone's been enjoying the sun all day every day since AiA ended. I won't even grumble about an obviously TB suit once again because the windblown hair and the skinny tie are all his own and damn he makes that suit look awesome and that smile lights up the world.

wait he is relatively fresh shaven?

How did that happen? A new work project after all?

by Anonymousreply 383September 6, 2018 5:36 AM

Yay little tummy is back,.

by Anonymousreply 384September 6, 2018 5:47 AM

Hahah it's not physically possible to go from a sixpack to that in a week even if you eat cake 24/7. He just stands that way. Watch Daisies, it's like that pretty much in every scene because he gave that same posture to Ned.

by Anonymousreply 385September 6, 2018 5:52 AM

He does look good though (I'm gonna smack anyone who attributes it to Matt upside the head! come onn) A whole month of rest from the rewarding but grueling play, that's what it is. Fresh air, relaxing experiences, lots of sleep and no crazy fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 386September 6, 2018 5:57 AM

Finally he looks yummy again.

by Anonymousreply 387September 6, 2018 6:18 AM

What do you mean finally, always did. Looking well rested yes but there was a decadent sort of sexiness to the pale and exhausted look too.

by Anonymousreply 388September 6, 2018 6:27 AM

Nah. He looked increasingly old and haggard during AiA.

by Anonymousreply 389September 6, 2018 6:35 AM

r385 sixpack pic looked fake af. This yummy belly looks real.

by Anonymousreply 390September 6, 2018 7:14 AM

I'll just refer you all to Revolt.

by Anonymousreply 391September 6, 2018 8:01 AM

Lee looks so good. He’s glowing.

by Anonymousreply 392September 6, 2018 8:17 AM

Here we go again. LOL

by Anonymousreply 393September 6, 2018 8:24 AM

What? Not tearing your soul apart five times a week does that to a man. He's so dedicated to his art but the end of angels did him good. Love his hair longer too.

by Anonymousreply 394September 6, 2018 8:30 AM

OK. sorry for misunderstanding

by Anonymousreply 395September 6, 2018 8:47 AM

R382

Thank you for your good work! It seems Karen and Nathan are TB fans, too. Karen wore a TB dress to a "The Party's Just Beginning" event and Nathan walked the streets of NY with Lee.

Lee is looking better. Yesterday, when I saw his picture as Ronan, I was a little surprised: he looked so thin and his face without the black makeup looked odd. But then, we are supposed to be looking at a younger Ronan. BTW, as someone said, he looks like an ancient Egyptian! (lol)

P.S.: This suit he's wearing in the pictures isn't so bad. At least, he doesn't look like he's wearing the stolen clothes of a smaller man's corpse!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396September 6, 2018 10:04 AM

There're more pics with Nathan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397September 6, 2018 10:14 AM

And I love love love this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398September 6, 2018 10:17 AM

R397 R398

Thank you!!! Definitely, this suit looks better for him. I wonder what's he's going to wear for Venice or Toronto or both! Weekend bonanza!!!

P.S.: That smile... it brightens my day!

by Anonymousreply 399September 6, 2018 10:26 AM

Lovely and super cute Matty & Nathan!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400September 6, 2018 11:42 AM

…………

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401September 6, 2018 12:49 PM

R398 Lee looks great. Looking forward to Venice.

by Anonymousreply 402September 6, 2018 1:10 PM

👏👏👏👏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403September 6, 2018 1:15 PM

At first when I saw the pic of Lee with the wig I remember a barbie doll from my sister from the late 70ties called Malibu Ken from Martell, lol

by Anonymousreply 404September 6, 2018 2:34 PM

Folks, this picture is epic: Ronan, the Accuser, Okoye and Nebula! Talk about badassery!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405September 6, 2018 6:06 PM

R377 CSMS, where is Lee in the pic of that dinner on Ian's insta story? I cannot find him. Or it was an earlier pic and I was too late. LOL

by Anonymousreply 406September 6, 2018 7:22 PM

There’s a cute pic of lee in Richie Shazams insta story

by Anonymousreply 407September 6, 2018 7:45 PM

Here is R406 again. Oh my bad, he is in plain sight. Did not have my glasses on… 8-)

by Anonymousreply 408September 6, 2018 7:45 PM

R401

Nathan and Matt look cute together! (NO!!! I'm not trying to find another BF for Matt! Just saying that Nathan is perfectly fit to wear a TB outfit; he could be a model!)

R407

Richie Shazam is so short, even when wearing heels!

P.S.: I loved his IG story about the victory of the LGBTQ+ community in India!

by Anonymousreply 409September 6, 2018 8:15 PM

You can hear Lee’s loud laugh in one of Richie’s insta story. Whatever he’s laughing at matt finds it hilarious too. R409 Nathan really suits the quirky TB clothes. I like Nathan. Has he moved permanently to NY? He and lee seem close and he seems to hang with Lee’s friends now.

by Anonymousreply 410September 6, 2018 8:38 PM

So that's why he came back. The super important celebratory dinner. Nathan is marked by TB now. No more going back for him lol.

by Anonymousreply 411September 6, 2018 8:43 PM

Why was comment R411 deleted?

by Anonymousreply 412September 6, 2018 10:46 PM

R412 Too much downvotes, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 413September 7, 2018 1:25 PM

R401 that pic made me laugh because it looks as they shared the same package of cheap drugstore bleach

by Anonymousreply 414September 7, 2018 1:27 PM

It looks like lee is in Italy. There’s a fan pic of him and then one of Jason sudekis with an Italian woman on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 415September 7, 2018 3:19 PM

R412

That deleted comment is marked as ( troll 5281 ), in red letters ...

by Anonymousreply 416September 7, 2018 5:21 PM

Admiring Lee's height ♡ ... and straight out laughing at that horrid Thom Browne outfit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417September 7, 2018 5:24 PM

R414

Aslaug, I thought the same thing! (lol) I believed that Nathan had bleached his hair for Belize, but it seems he enjoys the look. Once again I say: Matt and Nahtan are perfect together!

R415

Looking good our "ragazzo"!!!

R416 R417

Tea Sipping Queen, I have to confess that I saw no problem in the deleted post for the poster to be considered a "troll", just the usual "pointless bitchery" that we all know and love!

You mean Richie's outfit, right? Because, IMHO, Lee looks surprisingly good in his suit. I mean, he could do better but under the circumstances he excelled...

by Anonymousreply 418September 7, 2018 7:33 PM

R418

Lee looks great ... I was of course talking about that other (ugh) outfit.

by Anonymousreply 419September 7, 2018 7:54 PM

By Odin, I believe they are doing it: they're bringing a De Lorean (the car) to the red carpet!!! I hope Lee arrives driving it!!!

P.S.: Tomorrow, 12:30 PM Italian time, there'll be a press conference!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420September 7, 2018 9:12 PM

He looks good in the suit only because it doesnt look like the typical tb. I hope Lee realizes how ridiculous he looked in those ultra cropped pants with too short jacket sleeves. His pants are still too short imo.

by Anonymousreply 421September 7, 2018 9:19 PM

Lee in Venice. Is he wearing Matty’s watch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422September 7, 2018 11:05 PM

TB using Lee again on their insta despite the post talking about Danai hosting...

by Anonymousreply 423September 7, 2018 11:42 PM

R421

The cropped pants are back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424September 7, 2018 11:54 PM

thom brown has never had and never will have a more dedicated to the company celebrity as Lee. And only because... Besides I guess it is Matty’s normal tactics as he also used his ex boyfriend in tb promotions, but he was nobody in comparison to Lee (a B list celebrity). So now until they break up Matty will exploit what little celebrity status Lee has to the limits for his own gain. And Lee is naive or blind enough to let him. I feel like he is going to regret it all.

by Anonymousreply 425September 8, 2018 1:56 AM

Closet bromance. hahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426September 8, 2018 2:40 AM

So Miss Judy Greer is not in Venice. She's knitting. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427September 8, 2018 6:14 AM

TB is shamelessly milking Lee for what it's worth ...

by Anonymousreply 428September 8, 2018 7:47 AM

For God's sake, he has a model contract and his life partner is manager at tb

by Anonymousreply 429September 8, 2018 8:18 AM

Don't blame TB or MF for LP being a walking TB ad. I know you want LP to be an innocent victim, but this is what he choose to do. Apparently he feels it is worth it. May it be for money, to keep MF around, or just out of the kindness of his heart, helping people he cares about.

by Anonymousreply 430September 8, 2018 8:30 AM

Lee’s wearing Matty ‘s grandma glasses too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431September 8, 2018 10:20 AM

(*deep sigh*)

R429

Does he really have a model contract? Source, please.

by Anonymousreply 432September 8, 2018 10:23 AM

Link for the live streaming of the press conference, which is about to start:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433September 8, 2018 10:25 AM

I knew when I saw those glasses on lee dl would be bitching lol. I think he looks fantastic today and those glasses really suit him. Stop being so miserable and try and be happy for lee. He’s looking the best he has been for years. He looks like a movie star. He’s glowing. The hate people here have for matt is so childish.

by Anonymousreply 434September 8, 2018 10:34 AM

He looks older than Jason Sudeikis. He's not glowing.

by Anonymousreply 435September 8, 2018 10:42 AM

Are you joking ? he looks like a movie star bc he's a movie star. LOL

by Anonymousreply 436September 8, 2018 10:45 AM

He still looks like Lee Pace. Nothing changes much. Looking forward to Lee in Thom Browne suit tonight.

by Anonymousreply 437September 8, 2018 10:51 AM

*looking forward to seeing Lee in ThomBrowne suit*

by Anonymousreply 438September 8, 2018 10:53 AM

R435 why don’t you start your own Jason appreciation thread if you think he looks better than lee.

by Anonymousreply 439September 8, 2018 10:53 AM

LOL R439 Why do I have to do that? I don't stan him. I stan Lee Pace but I'm in reality. He does looks older than Jason but I still love love his smile his laugh and his kind heart.

by Anonymousreply 440September 8, 2018 11:00 AM

R440 but yet you hate his bf, every life choice lee makes, hate his style, thinks he looks old...YOU do not live in reality. You live for fantasy Lee not the real lee.

by Anonymousreply 441September 8, 2018 11:04 AM

I can appreciate Lee Pace but don't like his bf. What's wrong with that? Who are you to judge me . Shut the fuck up and appreciat Matt or lick his ass all you want.

by Anonymousreply 442September 8, 2018 11:13 AM

R441, R435 just commented that Lee looked older than JS not even mentioned Matt. Why the heck is that about Matt that Lee looked older?

by Anonymousreply 443September 8, 2018 11:23 AM

R441 please do not start fighting. R435 just said Lee looked older than Jason. She didn't say anything about Matt at all. Today is for Lee . Please We all just talk about Lee and Driven film.

by Anonymousreply 444September 8, 2018 11:31 AM

The press conference is over and I took some notes (be prepared for some unpopular opinions):

a) the monopoly of the PC belonged to Nick H. and Jason;

b) Nick H. was very passionate talking about the movie, the circumstances behind its shooting (the hurricane) and global warming (Lee should have done that);

c) Jason is a doll; he's funny and outspoken; and

d) Lee lacked energy: he was charming and all smiles when he answered his questions, but, apart from those moments, he was like a wallflower! His arms close to his body gave the impressions he was tied to the chair; he was the only one drinking water (thirsty or anxious?); he placed the cellphone by his side and touched it while answering a question; those blasted glasses kept reflecting the light, which was annoying; he does need to wear some sun protection or his skin will be like parchment. It was interesting to listen to him talk about the friendship between John and Jim and how he believes this is why true friendships happen IRL (his speech reminded me of Matt and his gang).

Bottom line: inexpressive presence by Lee and the realization that, if he doesn't look after himself, he will look like the guy in the picture below!!!

P.S.: He better be making some money for wearing all that TB parafhernalia!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445September 8, 2018 11:46 AM

P.P.S.:

R444

Sorry, TRMS! I mentioned Matt and the fact that Lee will become a mummy if doesn't stop with all the sunbathing!!! There I said it!

by Anonymousreply 446September 8, 2018 11:49 AM

R445 I didn’t watch it but I’m not surprised. Lee very rarely speaks at press conferences. He was the same at the hobbit conferences. Rarely spoke and when he did seemed nervous. Poor bb

by Anonymousreply 447September 8, 2018 11:51 AM

R447

But this time he was the star! I'm going to speak my mind freely: he seemed constricted by his clothes! The other guys were beyond casual, but he had to look like a mannequin!

by Anonymousreply 448September 8, 2018 11:56 AM

R446 Lagertha it's ok. I always like to read your comments. You're nice to everyone. Your comments make this thread pleasant to read.

by Anonymousreply 449September 8, 2018 12:07 PM

R449

(*blushes*) Thank you very much, TRMS! <3

by Anonymousreply 450September 8, 2018 12:19 PM

Looked at all fans' pics in #leepace on IG. Whoever said Lee's glowing must be blind. He looked old and haggard. God what the hell happened to him ? Never saw him looked worse since the Hobbit.

by Anonymousreply 451September 8, 2018 12:54 PM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452September 8, 2018 12:59 PM

Oh ! He's glowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453September 8, 2018 1:00 PM

What are these marks on his cheeks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454September 8, 2018 1:03 PM

Ok let's place bets when he gets an earring and his hair bleached because that's all what's missed matty-wise

by Anonymousreply 455September 8, 2018 1:19 PM

r445 Dear Lagertha, How dare you to say Jason was a doll and Lee lacked of energy ? I'll quote "why don’t you start your own Jason appreciation thread." :) :)

by Anonymousreply 456September 8, 2018 1:29 PM

I love the reaction in the photo at R422, the other guy is like, he really thinks he can pull off these glasses?

by Anonymousreply 457September 8, 2018 2:35 PM

R456

I'm a fan of Lee's, but I'm not blind! I want the best for him and, right now, he's not at his best. Perhaps, tonight, at the premiere, he can undo the bad impression I got of him at his PC.

by Anonymousreply 458September 8, 2018 2:37 PM

I think he looks fantastic! What is wrong with everyone on this thread?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459September 8, 2018 2:39 PM

Lagertha, I agree with you. Lee looks like fifty.

by Anonymousreply 460September 8, 2018 3:07 PM

R458 Lagertha you know I'm joking, right?

by Anonymousreply 461September 8, 2018 3:14 PM

Those glasses, while very stylish, are not a good fit for his face. He is apple-cheeked (like me) and will have a hard time finding glasses that don't touch (read: press into, that's where the marks are from) his cheeks when he smiles. Worth the search though.

by Anonymousreply 462September 8, 2018 3:17 PM

R461

(*becomes beet red*)

One never knows... My bad!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 463September 8, 2018 3:22 PM

Lagertha this is it, I commented that Lee looked older than Jason and I was told to start my own Jason appreciation thread by r439 so I quoted her when you commented Jason was a doll and lee lacked energy before she did. LOL

by Anonymousreply 464September 8, 2018 3:41 PM

R459 - why is his face yellow? Does he have jaundice? Lee does NOT look good. He looks ill.

by Anonymousreply 465September 8, 2018 3:48 PM

Lee made a total ass of himself. I bet the other guys were laughing at him behind his back. He keeps surprising me more and more how much of an empty minded robot he is. He is the poster child for weak minded individuals. Is he unable to look in the mirror and see he looks like a jackass? Matt also looks like a tool all the time in those ridiculous glasses. They’re in style but you need to be able to look good in them to wear them in public. Neither Matt nor Lee look good in them. I want to know what’s stopping Lee from bleaching his hair and getting that earring. I can guess it’s only because he hasn’t been told to do it yet. He’s so weak minded that when Matt tells him to he will. He allows whoever his partner is to do what we see Matt doing. Matt isn’t special. Lee is just a wannabe. I want to see him show up at the next event with his face painted in tb colored stripes and wearing the tb men’s skirt dress. I need to see it. He looks worn out physically. He’s smiling but his body is screaming for help. His skin looks thirsty af and he has so many wrinkles that seem to have appeared overnight. He’s lost a lot of hair also, his forehead is much bigger.

by Anonymousreply 466September 8, 2018 3:54 PM

I have no problem with his quit and overcautious behave today,he always shy when facing big event like this. But he surely needs more and more protection of his skin.Sunlight could be the best killer.

by Anonymousreply 467September 8, 2018 3:57 PM

R464

I've made quite a mess, haven't I? LMAO

R465

I guess the yellow tone comes from the light passing through his colored glasses.

R422

CSMS, I believe you're right! I've checked some pictures of Matt and the watch seems the same. Lee used to wear one big watch with an orange rim.

by Anonymousreply 468September 8, 2018 4:21 PM

Anyone saying Lee looks bad are blind. Looks damned good to me. Looks healthy and appears to have gained some of his weight back. But then again a lot of you won’t be happy til he gets rid of Matt.🙄

by Anonymousreply 469September 8, 2018 4:29 PM

He's orange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470September 8, 2018 4:35 PM

Sorry but I'm not the one who needs glasses. I've seen him look a lot better than he does now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471September 8, 2018 5:25 PM

What the hell happened to Lee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472September 8, 2018 5:26 PM

His color is odd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473September 8, 2018 5:26 PM

Can anyone doubt anymore that Matthew Foley is using Lee purely to magnify himself? Only a terribly selfish conceited person would try to turn another into themself. Matt loves himself so much and Lee so little that he wants Lee to become a mirror image of him. Same glasses, same everything, even if it means Lee looking ridiculous (and unhealthy). These pictures are the proof that Matt is using Lee and doesn’t love him. I don’t care what anyone else says, it is proof in pictures. Opinion and proof are different things and here is the proof.

by Anonymousreply 474September 8, 2018 5:46 PM

R474 You do realize Lee has another pair of glasses which are kinda similar when he went to the Emmys a while back. It’s ridiculous how you all are projecting Matt on Lee. He’s healthy and happy. Would you all be happy if he dumped Matt? Would that change your eyesight? I believe it would😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475September 8, 2018 6:02 PM

Those are different style glasses! Everyone knows he wore those. The pair he just wore are not even close to the pair he wore back then.

by Anonymousreply 476September 8, 2018 6:29 PM

Compare to Lillian s ig she is in Venice, too. So is Matt of course

by Anonymousreply 477September 8, 2018 7:40 PM

The glasses hide his beautiful eyebrows. Also, the weird orange hue in his skintone indicates artificial UV-light. Read: tanning bed. LEE WHYYYYYYYYYY

by Anonymousreply 478September 8, 2018 8:28 PM

Or self-tanner because it's blotchy af.

by Anonymousreply 479September 8, 2018 8:29 PM

R479

Oh, Aslaug? What have our man done to himself? Right now, I want to throw him into a snake pit!!!

I can't help but wonder: Lee is dating a TB executive, so he dresses himself from head to toe with that ridiculous schoolboy look. What if he dated a Victoria's Secrets model? Would he wear lingerie?

P.S.: Have you seen the red carpet pictures?

by Anonymousreply 480September 8, 2018 8:41 PM

Come on guys! You are all insane if you don’t think he looks amazing! Love him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481September 8, 2018 8:54 PM

R481

THIS picture is good! But have you seen all the others? (*cries*)

by Anonymousreply 482September 8, 2018 9:05 PM

R482 yes I think he looks fantastic in all the red carpet pics. I don’t know why you’re crying lol

by Anonymousreply 483September 8, 2018 9:14 PM

R483

Have you seen his tux? If Venice had sunk today, he wouldn't have a single drop of water on his pants!!!

Well, I'm calling it a night! This old Viking heart has been through a lot today!

Good night! Dream of Valhalla!

by Anonymousreply 484September 8, 2018 9:21 PM

Were can I see them?

by Anonymousreply 485September 8, 2018 10:00 PM

Glasses on the red carpet now? How far is he going to go in order to look like Matt?

Seriously, Mattification is reaching new and freaky levels. He isn’t a TB celebrity model anymore (which is normal), he is styled head to toe to resemble TB’s Matt F as close as possible (which is not normal in the fucking least). Even his usual watch changed into a replica of Matt’s watch, and it’s not just some pants, he wore that watch for years.

It’s like something you see in a thriller movie. Doppelganger.

by Anonymousreply 486September 8, 2018 10:02 PM

R430 And those people around waste no time to exploit his kindness, aren’t they?

How can he talk so much about the importance of being kind to people and yet allow his own boyfriend to be a user? How about people being kind to Lee too, not only Lee being kind to people? Why does he only demand kindness from himself and not for himself?

Life would be so much easier if he were a selfish, self-important, self-involved, self-obsessed dude using his famous boyfriend for pleasure and profit. Oh wait. That’s Matt.

by Anonymousreply 487September 8, 2018 10:05 PM

R434 Did you notice no one was bitching about his look at the TB dinner? People kept saying he looks stylish and beautiful. Because he didn't look like The Invasion of the Soul Snatchers Matt F edition. He looked like LP styled by TB. Trendy cropped pants, sure, but the rest of him was Lee.

This person in Venice is almost unrecognizable. I actually thought for a second Matt was brought onto the red carpet and those were his pix. Then I noticed the hair and the shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 488September 8, 2018 10:13 PM

R445 He always said he disliked crowds. He's always been reserved at press events, I'm surprised he even agreed to present the movie in Venice. Guess because Venice is such a big deal. Then he has Toronto and then a con and then Marvel will make him ride the promotion train until 2019. Poor Lee will work his lovely ass off and not in a satisfying artistic way but in the soulless and exhausting advertising & commercial way. I'm glad he at least had a month off to enjoy life.

by Anonymousreply 489September 8, 2018 10:25 PM

Just imagine how much thom browne is jerking off to all that. It’s actually all Matt and his crew want from him. (But I don’t really call that work. It’s far from hard work like a nine to five job most people have)

by Anonymousreply 490September 8, 2018 10:41 PM

Now I look at these newest close up photos and maybe I'm being weird but comparing them to the TB dinner a few days ago it's like there is self-tanner applied in groves the day before. He is tanned in the TB dinner pics, sure, but it's golden and lighter in color, his whole face is fresh looking. Now it's really deep and orangey. Even his skin texture looks different, as if he's been wearing heavy stage makeup recently. Except he hasn't, so why? His smile lights up his face but once he stops smiling, he looks exhausted. Maybe he went to the press events right after his plane landed? Long flights with bad sleep can be terrible like that.

Or I might be seeing things.

R490 I believe Matt also wants sex (face it, who wouldn't? he is the only man on Earth who still looks handsome in those ridiculous grandma glasses) and fame. I'm glad he at least isn't getting the last bit. Lee standing firm to protect his privacy (oh I hope I won't jinx it by saying so, because damn it he deserves to live his life the way he wants to, even if it means always being hush hush about things). Maybe that's partially the reason Lee is styled so Matt-like. He doesn't need it to promote TB, he could wear any recognizable TB style. But Matt's look on him is like a brand of ownership for Matt. Look the world, Lee is mine. Here's the collar and the leash, all with stylish multicolored stripes.

by Anonymousreply 491September 8, 2018 10:58 PM

R486 and R491 Yes you are right. He is simply not dressed to look good but dressed to look like Matt.

by Anonymousreply 492September 8, 2018 11:32 PM

R470 And he is pale beneath his tan. Where are his pink lips and his natural blush? People were saying he looked sad and depressed in early 2017 but he looked more alive playing with pandas wearing a plastic bag than he looks all glammed up on the movie festival's red carpet. Don't say age happened, it was only a little more than a year ago.

It can't be pinned on AiA anymore either, the play is long over. I hope he's feeling okay. (

R492 That's all one poster, me. I wrote like ten posts in a row tonight (about "mattification" and orange tan and Lee being too kind to people) because I was a little out of it recently and now I came here and I'm shocked by the news.

by Anonymousreply 493September 8, 2018 11:35 PM

Gosh... 😂😂😂 I really really want to shut up but I just can't. Last posts are beyond ridiculous. My friend used one word to describe him. EUPHORIC. He was all smiles all day. Self tanner? More like the lightning. He met him at the conference, took photos and his skin looked exactly like on the red carpet. The premiere was almost 2 hours delayed. Fun fact from the carpet: the photographers were yelling at him constantly to return on the car and he only signed and took photos with the first section, with like 10 people. Imagine how fun it was for the rest after 12 hours in the sun. I guess it wasn't his fault, they were late.... But yeah... I don't regret leaving. 😌

by Anonymousreply 494September 8, 2018 11:36 PM

Matt has stripped him bare of his own identity. Even his beloved watch is now replaced with what Matt wants. There is nothing left of the Lee we all came to know and love. Instead there are now 2 Matt Foleys. Previous talk about Lee lacking his own distinctive personality is becoming oh so clear.

by Anonymousreply 495September 8, 2018 11:38 PM

R494 I think no one denied he was smiling?

Also why would the photographers want him to return to the car instead of posing for more pictures?

by Anonymousreply 496September 8, 2018 11:39 PM

FFS, people, stop with the Matt transformation crap. If he "looks like Matt", it's only because Thom Browne's wearable fashion only has so many variations. Lee's skin tone looked off at the press conference because some stylist noticed the difference in color between Lee's beard area, which was not tan because he was bearded during vacation, with the rest of his face and neck. The idiot makeup "artist" doesn't understand that bronzer (orange-toned) doesn't work on a fair skinned person who skin -- and tan-- has pink undertones. (The red carpet makeup is better.)

There are any number of reasons Lee is wearing glasses--the primary one is because he needs corrective lenses. Maybe he forgot or lost his contacts, his eyes are too dry for his contacts to be comfortable, or he just felt like changing his look. The style of glasses and pants length look just like most of the men in my city. Lee still is a bit too thin, but he no longer has that gaunt look he had when doing AiA. He looks like a stylish, handsome 40 year old man. Because that is what he is.

by Anonymousreply 497September 8, 2018 11:47 PM

R497 Just look at Matt's pictures and then at Lee. He replaced every detail of his style to imitate Matt's. Sure TB isn't into diversity but not everyone dressed in TB looks exactly like Matt sans hair bleach. Lee, however, does. Sure he wears lenses, but how much of a coincidence would be him deciding to switch to glasses now, and not just any fashionable glasses but precisely the glasses Matt likes to wear? Even his hair style tonight bears a resemblance to Matt's.

Although didn't he use to say he finds himself boring? Maybe he is euphoric indeed because disappearing into another person is making him happy. Letting him be something else, not himself.

by Anonymousreply 498September 8, 2018 11:52 PM

R496 They were late. Everybody was yelling at him. He took some photos then came down. Signed the first section. He went back up and took photos with other people on the car. You can see it in photos. He has different photos on and in front of the car. Then fans started yelling and he came back to the first section. When he realized he signed their stuff already, he left. Waved and smiled at the others. I was sent a video. Notice how only 5 people posted the pics. No close up videos so far. Don't expect any.

by Anonymousreply 499September 8, 2018 11:54 PM

R499 What a mess, and at such a respectable festival.

by Anonymousreply 500September 8, 2018 11:57 PM

R497 Keep telling yourself that.

by Anonymousreply 501September 8, 2018 11:58 PM

R497 You might be onto something with the makeup artist messing up idea, though. On a closer look, it could be makeup. And he does have a pinkish skin tone (I believe they call it a peaches-and-cream complexion), it often goes naturally with a combination of fair skin and being prone to blushing.

Still I'm R498 and I stand by my words about Matt's style. Sometimes he looks more himself, like with the green t-shirt with sleeves rolled up, but the awkwardly cut suit jacket and the thick glasses and that watch, that's not just TB. that's 100% MF. And since he is so much into stick thin, white bleached, deep tanned look, it's only logical to assume Lee is getting more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 502September 9, 2018 12:03 AM

R481 It's not a matter of good vs bad, he'd look good in dirty rags. It's a matter where every discussion of Lee's new public appearance starts with the question, has he bleached his hair yet?

by Anonymousreply 503September 9, 2018 12:13 AM

R494 R499 WOW! Euphoric, huh? All smiles *all day*? Your ‘friend’ sure seems to know a lot.

by Anonymousreply 504September 9, 2018 12:17 AM

Besides if he forgot his glasses how came he was just fine doing the Q&A without them? I doubt his vision is so bad he can't climb out of a car without glasses.

Nope, it's a fashion statement right from Matt's lookbook.

by Anonymousreply 505September 9, 2018 12:19 AM

A lot?? 😂😂😂😂😂 What's that? Do you know what euphoric means? Did you even bother to watch some pics? He smiles in every single one of them. No need to be in Venice. You may not like how he looks but he radiates. So what's a lot? Did I mention who he slept with at the Excelsior? Cause that would be a lot.

by Anonymousreply 506September 9, 2018 12:24 AM

I thought you said you were leaving this thread. Why are you still here?

by Anonymousreply 507September 9, 2018 12:27 AM

R506 Hey you should be careful with statements like euphoric because haters will jump to conclusion about drugs.

Also, slept with? As long as it's not Matt, I'm up for it.

by Anonymousreply 508September 9, 2018 12:28 AM

R507 Why shouldn't he? Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. Even if he stated "Lee glows because Matt is a sex god with impeccable style and Lee should be forever grateful to have landed such an excellent boyfriend", he has a right to think that. Which he didn't, by the way, I don't know why people take every word about Lee being in a good mood as if it's some low key MF praise.

He has many reasons to be in a good mood, why shouldn't he? He's (still) young, hot, rich, famous, the world is his fucking oyster, and he's got a movie prem at the Venice festival. What's not to smile about?

by Anonymousreply 509September 9, 2018 12:31 AM

R508 I know. The sleeping with it was sarcasm btw. But I bet theories will take over. R507 To piss off trolls like you. Pretty dumb question. Why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 510September 9, 2018 12:34 AM

1. You are the troll 2. You are the pissed off one, I’m the amused spectator.

by Anonymousreply 511September 9, 2018 12:40 AM

R466 Why would anyone be laughing at him? Unless people are aware of MF, all they can see is a few questionable fashion choices. (I actually like the look in R424, the colors are good and he has nice legs which is the number one requirement for cropped pants with no socks look. But the heavy glasses, the shrunken blazer and the striped shirt? Not TB's best by a long shot.) Even as he is showing up looking like Matt's twin, the mainstream crowd will not notice anything odd because they don't know Matt.

That's not called weakness btw. That's kindness. He's too good for this whole bunch of people and I can't wait for him to wake up and drop them like hot potatoes. I never want him to be sad. I'm glad he is smiling. But all of this can't be good for him in the long shot.

by Anonymousreply 512September 9, 2018 12:51 AM

Gawd, so sick of people accusing each other of being trolls. Get your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 513September 9, 2018 1:09 AM

Speaking of trolls, I'd like to personally stick it to the "Lee does nothing for the environment anymore" troll. He produced a movie. A whole movie. The movie premieres at TIFF. So there! He's amazing and you should be fucking proud of him instead of being a miserable troll.

by Anonymousreply 514September 9, 2018 2:24 AM

Matt's still in US & out with Julian, Daniel & co. See Julian & Tara's ig stories.

by Anonymousreply 515September 9, 2018 3:07 AM

R515 Matty didn’t wear his glasses. So Lee took it.

by Anonymousreply 516September 9, 2018 3:26 AM

R516 So he'd wear both lenses and glasses (since even if Matt's are corrective they can't be exactly the same)? Must be really uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 517September 9, 2018 3:28 AM

Speaking of glasses, I thought he had laser surgery some time ago because there was a time he wore sunglasses in the room at a press event. Hobbit time. So who knows now.

by Anonymousreply 518September 9, 2018 3:31 AM

I think Lee is more confident when he's with Matt than when he was with RA.

by Anonymousreply 519September 9, 2018 3:42 AM

Watch this Hobbit event video from 2013, he's pretty confident. He even jumps off his chair to do a little mock dance.

Careful though, it's a huge video, one hour long. I brought it up because it's a rare sight, not a press conference but a live event with a small crowd all the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520September 9, 2018 3:56 AM

Thanks r520 He looked glowing, again I use this word lol, and genuinely happy in those The Hobbit time. It was his honeymoon phase with RA, I think.

by Anonymousreply 521September 9, 2018 4:16 AM

R518 Yeah, I think he had laser surgery too: that's the reason why he didn't wear glasses anymore. The ones he wore in Venice are just 'false' glasses : a fashion accessory 'à la Foley'. You can tell the glasses are not a medical device just by looking at those few (2?) selfies he took with fans and where we get a close-up of the glasses. Plus, they don't fit him : the skin of his cheeks is completely crushed by the lower side of the glasses when he smiles and it looks like wrinkles (you have to look twice before understanding that they're not actual wrinkles but a problem with the glasses shape). Imitating Foley must be bloody uncomfortable, and I don't know how Lee doesn't understand that it's fine if two partners don't look like twins. Maybe Foley is so narcissistic he wants to sleep with a man who looks like himself? #weirdo

by Anonymousreply 522September 9, 2018 6:18 AM

I noticed the weird fit of the glasses too. They seem to press into his skin uncomfortably and even more so when he is smiling. Maybe they are Matt’s glasses really, not a pair Lee bought for himself because I can’t imagine owning a part of glasses that fit like that.

by Anonymousreply 523September 9, 2018 7:00 AM

(Sorry I hit post accidentally, this is R523 with the rest of the comment)

Though of course Lee understands. If it was his idea, he would have done it before with others. He is indulging Matt. I don’t know why he thinks he must be the one to do so and not the other way around, but that’s what it looks like. He is sweet and kind. He said it several times that it’s important for him, to treat people with kindness. So I guess Matt complains, Lee feels guilty and thinks he must make an effort.

Of course I don’t see what happens behind the stage but so far Matt is coming across as a nightmare boyfriend. Controlling as fuck but in a low key manipulative way not in an aggressive way. Lee seems to react well to direct confrontation, I saw him do that in several interviews. He isn’t cowering, he’s defending himself and standing his ground, polite but firm. Yet people like him are easily manipulated when you are passive aggressive, never showing your hand, because they are kind so they see the best in everyone. You pretend to be upset, a victim, sad, and they will reach out to you and try to make it better for you.

by Anonymousreply 524September 9, 2018 7:02 AM

Dl is like an alternative universe. Everyone thought lee looks great and happy. The theories here regarding matt are ridiculous! The hate people here have for him will cloud their judgement of everything lee does and think somehow matt is manipulating lee in some way. The press conference outfit, yes it was TB but I don’t think matt has ever worn a similar looking outfit. It reminded me of something Antoni from Queer eye would wear. The tux is a TB tux so of course it’s going to be the same/similar of what matt has worn before. His glasses are not matts. Matt wears prescription lenses and Lee’s fit him just fine. They have different shaped faces. There are pictures of lee earlier in the day and his cheeks/lower eyelids look puffy so I think he’s wearing glasses to hide that. I think he really pulls them off. I can’t wait to see what he wears at TIFF. I imagine everyone will think he looks great except DL lol.

by Anonymousreply 525September 9, 2018 7:56 AM

some people just want to be chameleons. Blend in others skin. And just do not really know who they are.

by Anonymousreply 526September 9, 2018 8:20 AM

It's like Matt Foley is a movie character, like Ronan, The Joker or Pennywise, and Lee is a method actor trying to channel him *lol*

by Anonymousreply 527September 9, 2018 8:31 AM

R525 That's because "everywhere else" people either have no idea who Matt even is (so they see a smiley, good-looking Lee in TB clothes and that's it) or they "ship" them as a couple (shipping is a ridiculous thing fans do, it's like they romanticize a celebrity couple as a perfect ideal fairytale couple who have a perfect ideal fairytale love, I think old LP fans saw it even to a greater extent with RA during the Hobbit fame).

Mind you I'm not criticizing Lee, far from it. His sweet, kind, honorable nature is a gift.

by Anonymousreply 528September 9, 2018 8:48 AM

R525 I agree. But I think it's because DL knows him on a personal level. It was very weird to know how people behaved around him at the festival, how he presented himself and when I came here to read entire fanfics about Matt. Written by his haters😂 Like Matt has only one pair of glasses and he'd give it to him for the festival or Lee can't afford 100 pairs. Actually, he probably has 100 for free. Manipulation or not you don't pose like that if you don't love what you wear. He looks confident and I think it's also a way to mock himself for being so tall. I'd feel damn ridiculous in a TB suit. Sure he gets paid for promoting it. He did it too many times and now brought it to Venice. Poor little Lee, used by Matt is not so poor. Seriously, take a look at Jared Leto in Gucci and come at me with "oh Lee looks atrocious". He likes TB and he wears it. But keep making everything about Matt. I'm gonna start calling the haters Matt's mommy very soon. There's no one on this thread who mentioned Matt more than the trolls. Blocked some to see every single post is about Matt🤣🤣🤣 DL is an alternative universe indeed. Lee would hate everyone here because he wants to keep his life private. He'd have a heart attack reading all this shit. 😅😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529September 9, 2018 9:00 AM

What a coincidence that he happened to like exactly the same brand MF is working for. I'd take back every word if I actually knew he was being paid for promotion. As opposed to being used for promotion after much assuring he'd never look as good in a Calvin Clein or an Armani suit.

He doesn't need to "mock himself" btw, you actually have to be tall and long legged to look good in a TB suit. Most people would look like dwarfs because the cropped proportions shorten legs and thicken bodies. That's why the current trendy pants only look good on guys who have bodies like male models. In short, yes the silhouette brings attention to his body but it does so in a way that makes you notice how fine he looks.

I hope other 99 pairs of glasses he owns fit more comfortably least.

by Anonymousreply 530September 9, 2018 9:26 AM

R529 He would laugh at this, I'm sure, because he knows better than anyone how little people here actually know. It can't hurt if no one speaks the truth. All the better to hide in the dust kicked up by rumors.

That said, Nathan from AiA also likes TB right? Or promotes it, whatever. Why does he never look like Matt? Only Lee does. Allow me to remind you that no one spoke a word about Matt during the TB dinner suit discussion despite it being unmistakably a TB suit. Because it wasn't a "Matt look". It was just a TB suit. Personally I don't care about Matt. I said on the previous thread that he seems boring and well now he is less boring because I can't fathom how he got Lee into this. Not TB promotion, the kind he did in spring. That's understandable, TB needs celebrity promotion, Lee is a celebrity, easy money to be had. But making himself look Matt even when he doesn't need to promote anything (throwback to neck bandana, sixpack fetish, white socks days). Styling himself with TB looks closest to Matt's own looks. I wouldn't even mention Matt if not for this. In fact I was on those threads in spring and I only mentioned Matt a few times when people were discussing the possible red carpet appearance.

R525 Matt wears a similar combination of a black very noticeably cropped suit with a shirt and thick glasses all the time. Same went for the high white socks worn with short black shorts.

by Anonymousreply 531September 9, 2018 9:43 AM

r529 I noticed posters here didn't want to talk about Matt only when you mentioned him trying to sell romantic relationship of his. Then people're all against you. If you hadn't mentioned him first, nobody wouldn't have talked about him.

by Anonymousreply 532September 9, 2018 10:01 AM

Nope people started to talk about Matt after Lee showed up wearing a new watch looking like Matt's watch. Then the glasses made an appearance and the river couldn't be stopped anymore.

Adonis never implied Matt is making Lee extra happy or whatever gets people's collective panties in a twist. (Hello he has had him for a year already, it's not like it's a fresh new honeymoon love he met this August in France).

by Anonymousreply 533September 9, 2018 10:20 AM

When will Lee be at TIFF?

by Anonymousreply 534September 9, 2018 10:35 AM

R529

Good to have you back, Adonis! Jared Leto looks like a sofa! All of a sudden I felt the urge to sit on his lap! (lol)

R534

On Tuesday, if memory serves me well.

Now, tell me, who rocked those grandma's glasses look better: Lee or Ethyl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535September 9, 2018 10:39 AM

R532 It's all in your head. Copy paste a post where I said Matt and Lee have the ultimate love story. I said once, Lee might have left France with Matt because Matt had to come back to work and Lee followed. My "he cares for Matt", which is normal because it's his boyfriend, was turned into me claiming Lee loves Matt unconditionally by the sensitive pussies on the thread. Grow up and accept Matt will be mentioned till Lee breaks up with him and maybe after. We still mention his exes. He'd be mentioned every time his friends will be at the farm, mentioned when Lee is caught with him, mentioned when Lee wears TB. btw TB doesn't look good on taller people R530. Matt and Ian look great in TB despite their height while Lee looks like he stole someone else's clothes.

by Anonymousreply 536September 9, 2018 10:52 AM

Thank you Lagertha. We are spoiled with all these film festivals. Tons of Lee's pics on my phone. Lol

by Anonymousreply 537September 9, 2018 10:53 AM

Sorry Adonis, Maybe I'm confused you with the other Matt mommy.

by Anonymousreply 538September 9, 2018 10:57 AM

R537

You almost got me up there! I was like "Please, tell me he slept with some hot 'gondoliere' and that Matt is a 'cornuto'!"! LMAO

by Anonymousreply 539September 9, 2018 11:01 AM

R538 Other Matt's mommy? 😂😂😂 So every anon who doesn't hate and ridicule Matt is his mommy? You don't like "trolls" "haters"... How shall we call you? You can pick... Lee's mommy, Matt's daddy🤣 Lee's daddy (fathers are overprotective right?)

by Anonymousreply 540September 9, 2018 11:11 AM

R540 Call me as you please. There is 2 Matt mommies. Actually I think they are the same person. You sure know who I mean. LOL

by Anonymousreply 541September 9, 2018 11:20 AM

R534 Tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 542September 9, 2018 11:21 AM

in r541 * There are 2 Matt mommies*

by Anonymousreply 543September 9, 2018 11:23 AM

CSMS You mean on Monday?

by Anonymousreply 544September 9, 2018 11:25 AM

R544 Yes. Driven premiere is on Monday 9:30 pm.

by Anonymousreply 545September 9, 2018 11:56 AM

No wonder he has bags under eyes. France... New York... Italy.... Toronto

by Anonymousreply 546September 9, 2018 12:09 PM

BTW, Lee hadn't a laser op. He wore lenses last year when he was in China and glasses afterwards. Seems like both have prescription glasses. Matt semms very short sighted, too. And yes, Lee looks worm out, but still happy. Wonder if he will took another break in October. It's Matt's birthday on the 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 547September 9, 2018 1:37 PM

Didn't he just describe Joe Macmillan and his desperation to create a computer? Weird. I've seen some Joe Macmillan in TKH too. Shall we discuss that movie now? I might have to watch it again but Macmillan's ghost seems to follow him. I don't wanna start doubting his acting skills just yet but in terms of a "ordinary person" type of character (not fictional like Ronan or Thranduil) he kind of plays the same character all over again since HACF. Probably it's just my impression and his choice in projects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548September 9, 2018 1:38 PM

R547 Now that you said it, I remember people talking about his glasses when he was in China in 2017. One pair maybe had clear lens so people assumed it had to be prescription even though he was out in the forest so no reason to wear prescription glasses.

Anyway that pair had a different design. Not surprising. I bet a certain person buys his underwear now too and it all features the stripes

by Anonymousreply 549September 9, 2018 5:24 PM

R548 He even looks like season four Joe M in that video for some reason.

But it's a natural parallel. An intense character with an all-consuming purpose. This type of character must be very interesting for an actor because there is so much tension.

by Anonymousreply 550September 9, 2018 5:28 PM

Yeah, we are getting another Joe Macmillan 🙄 It was reviewed "where it is possible to glimpse a little of Joe Macmillan" if you read the translation. Damn, even critics agree with me nowadays. 😂🤣🤣🤣 My friend said the movie was good, maybe not for everyone (didn't ask more cuz I don't want spoilers) but he only seen him in the Hobbit and never watched HACF. Can't wait to see it at this point... Anyone here going to Toronto?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551September 9, 2018 5:55 PM

By the way I got a really good look at those red carpet capri pants and that's short even for TB. Also looks like he dropped 20 pounds since the last fitting (he didn't so I guess that's the way they are supposed to look). Those might be the most ridiculous TB pants I have ever seen. Lee don't ever say you lack confidence again because only an extremely confident man would be caught up alive or dead wearing them. He also looks like its the middle of AiA again, haggard and worn out. Where is the vacation/love/sex/whatever glow everyone keeps talking about? He looks like he needs another vacation asap.

TL;DR Adonis no one could look good in those. Tall, short, whatever, it's not humanly possible. It's a testament to Lee's natural good looks that you look at him and think "hey that's a hot (although tired) dude in funny pants)" not just "wtf are those pants".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552September 9, 2018 6:04 PM

R552 I've actually seen Matt and Ian wearing the same model. It looked good on them. There's a reason why someone usually comes in to help you when you wanna buy new clothes. They usually study your body type, from height to weight. I've had many people who made me change my mind about a product because they said it wouldn't look good because of my height. TB's point was to make fashionable something ridiculous. So there you have it. And duuuh he looked tired.... How would you feel after a flight from NY to Venice, plus the damm time zone. You can't see the glow everyone's talking about because you're too busy over analyzing his face and clothes + terrified someone will say "a certain person" is the reason behind it. Show it to your momma, ask anyone if the dude looks miserable and exhausted 😅 #weallblindhuh

by Anonymousreply 553September 9, 2018 6:31 PM

R553 I actually showed the pics to a few friends who barely or not at all know who he is. "Hey that's a hot (although tired) dude in funny pants)" was the general reaction.

Good is also in the eye of the beholder. I saw Matt looking good a few times but mostly he doesn't look good in cropped fashion and heavy glasses either. Lee actually pulls those glasses off better than Matt does, because Lee's facial features are larger and more expressive. Still, no one looks better in those glasses than without them. Just like those pants. They might be conceptually interesting from the fashion point of view but they don't add to anyone's look. If a person wearing them looks good it's not thanks to the pants but despite the pants. TB himself looked good in a shorts suit last time I saw him because shorts have better proportions, a shorts suit is an unusual look but it can be good on someone with slim legs. There are interesting things in TB's collection, and showing ankle is fashionable now anyway. So why choose something that looks ridiculous? Because he likes the humor of it? Well maybe.

Speaking of the glow as a way to describe mood, there is little point in analyzing it during such an event. He is an actor at a movie premiere @ important festival. There is no way he wouldn't smile. He can be the most carefree guy in the world or he could have had a bad dinner on board and now needs to run to WC every 15 minutes, the public won't know because he is an actor and he is smiling at them.

Also, it's not like someone forced him to return to NY. He could have had stayed in Europe or flew back a few days earlier and look well-rested as a result. He chose to fly to Venice at the last moment. He was the one who obviously decided that TB dinner was not to be missed even if he has to take a night flight and show up looking like that. Maybe it's because he has a contract with TB, maybe it's because he can't bear to be away from his bf. It doesn't matter. He chose this himself, so why not comment on it? I won't say a word about him no doubt looking even more haggard in Toronto because well he had to. It's not like he can move the premiere dates.

by Anonymousreply 554September 9, 2018 6:56 PM

Just a thought that occurred me: what if one of the reasons Lee's skin look odd is because he had to come back to remake some of his scenes as Ronan? I heard they had to remake some scenes for "Avengers 4" and, as we all know, all Marvel movies are connected, so if some change in A4 reverberates in CM...

by Anonymousreply 555September 9, 2018 7:07 PM

R551 Maybe it's the critics being not original enough in their descriptions. What did you think about Keeping Hours?

by Anonymousreply 556September 9, 2018 7:18 PM

A question for “this is only a contract with TB” people.

Since when is Lee wearing cuffed short shorts with black oxford shoes and no socks?

Maybe he is promoting TB during this casual stroll with friends?

Guess who else loves the look?

Say what you want, this is creepy as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557September 9, 2018 7:42 PM

R555 That's makeup. People often have a bit of makeup on for press events and red carpet so that the photos would look better. Maybe there was some TV interview being shot as well. Really bad orange makeup, guess Italians can't deal with lighter skin colors.

by Anonymousreply 558September 9, 2018 7:53 PM

R548 He doesn't choose roles of ordinary people, that's why. Apart from some tiny appearances like the Henry movie. He was a bit typecast into Ned's type of parts after PD, but I believe he likes more dramatic characters. That's why he went for HACF despite it not being the best career choice. He could have had something much more commercial after Hobbit but I guess he was never in this for the money. If you look at the characters where he really had a lot of meat to chew on, they are all intense, driven, extraordinary. Not your Everyman type of person.

by Anonymousreply 559September 9, 2018 8:13 PM

R558 Man, there's no way a make up artist would do that shit. And his skin is not white or lighter. Watch the last photo here. I am convinced he got tanned while wearing a cap and had a bigger beard. The photographers had better lighting at the premiere and keep in mind that in the darkness the flash whitens the skin. It looks like he put some make up on but it's perfectly defined. It stops exactly where the beard is growing. Why would he avoid the facial hair and the forehead? Why not apply it all over the face? It's weird but I think it's the lightning and the glasses playing a giggy effect. In my friend's photos he looked normal as well as in other pics and videos from the conference. His skin is just darker in that area but it can give away an orange effect depending on the light. If you watch closely his neck and chest have the same orange nuance. It's the tan. I don't think he uses any kind of make up, if not the usual thing to hydrate the skin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560September 9, 2018 10:14 PM

R560 Look at the pictures where he is wearing green. He looks usual, just like he looked in hundreds of AiA stage door photos, just a bit more tan now. Yet there is something odd about his face in both striped shirt and tux pictures. Right in your picture, there is some of the shading closer to the temples too. Some of it is lighting but not all. That’s part of the reason why he looks so Matt-like in those glasses, his face appears less chiseled and more flat & rounded like Matt’s and the signature glasses add even more similarity of course.

I’ll continue in the next post because I need more pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561September 9, 2018 10:56 PM

In striped shirt pics, there is like an orange stripe over his cheekbones. Of course, it could be an unfortunate case of lighting but even his bone structure looks different because of the new shadows created by the colored effect, giving his face a slightly different appearance as a result.

Same effect here for the red carpet though less orange but you can see the texture on his forehead. This isn't all sweat.

He had a similar kind of makeup in early S4 of HACF in order to make Joe look older. That’s what it does for his type of face, that’s why people say he looked “older than Sudeikis”. In this case it’s just the makeup artist doing a hasty bad job. He has fine angular features, a firm jawline and rounded cheeks at the same time, it's an interesting balance of delicate and strong. Softening the angles and the strong bone structure gives him an older too-soft look, it shouldn’t be done (fan artists drawing his portraits make this mistake often too). Trying to “suck in” cheeks makes him look worn out (that’s why he looks fresher with a bit more weight on him, though right now he’s in a great shape).

Of course, he isn’t prancing around with a face full of makeup. This is tv studio makeup, the kind you get when you are giving press interviews with lots of cameras running. Sudeikis has some on too and others on the red carpet car pic as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562September 9, 2018 11:02 PM

Here, another green picture and once again he looks totally fine. A little tired (probably came there right from the airport) but fine. That’s his face as it is. See the difference? This pic vs the striped + red carpet pics? His complexion is natural, and his cheekbones and jawline are more pronounced. He does have a bit more tan on his cheekbones and less on his chin, exactly because he wore a beard and enjoyed the sun a lot (nose and cheekbones get sunburn first).

The indentations on his cheeks are from wearing the glasses so it doesn’t matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563September 9, 2018 11:07 PM

To the person who mentioned Pace produced a film:

Who does producing a whole film help the environment?

by Anonymousreply 564September 9, 2018 11:11 PM

Okay this picture needs to be brought here too. Those pants are clearly meant for a bigger ass. Clearly.

That is in no way a hint because he looks amazing right now, which is especially noticeable with the suit open like this. He’s got the body for any kind of fashion he likes. (Why did it have to be TB though, oh why).

Hope he enjoyed Venice despite all the mess and noise and crowds and being in a hurry. At least it must be fun for a bit after nearly two months spent away from the public?

R564 Awareness. In our age of short attention span, it's important to bring people's attention to something that matters, otherwise they might not even know that the problem exists. You need to spend both money and effort to do it. He could have spent it doing another Marvel movie but he chose to go out and help nature. Find dulcefilm handle on twitter, read about it (it won an award as best documentary already) and spread the awareness too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565September 9, 2018 11:26 PM

Here is a new thread for once this fills up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566September 9, 2018 11:29 PM

R563 All I get from what you posted is that I was right and he's tanned in a weird way. You can't compare the first pic with the others because he was outside. Different lighting, closer angle. I think we're reading too much into it. And guess what? I think I just figured it out. Watch closely the interview I posted. Every time he lifts his head up the orange disappears. It's because of the tan and his cheekbones, and the glasses. His own cheekbones create a shadow effect. That's why in some pics he has it, in others he looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 567September 9, 2018 11:30 PM

R565

He is not doing real work of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 568September 9, 2018 11:31 PM

R556 I expected it to be worse... It had a nice twist, loved they didn't use the typical bomb shell for his wife and it wasn't scary at all. It was more like watching different plots mixed together. It had nothing original but it's not a terrible movie. There were things I would have changed... Glad Lee had that much screen time tho. I definitely have to watch it again to say more. Did you?

by Anonymousreply 569September 9, 2018 11:47 PM

R567 All I can say is that I watched the silent video interview with him and Sudeikis (no idea why there is no sound on Getty), and he looks great. Even a trace of tiredness only gives him a certain charm. No special makeup, no studio lighting, a simple t-shirt and yet he is just fucking lovely.

And all smiles yes, but I don’t think it’s a special occasion. I think it’s just him. That’s what he is like when he isn’t being deadbeat from being on stage for hours or bored out of his mind like at some of the press events. I dunno why but I always had an impression he gets bored quickly. That’s why he has had such a diverse career even at the cost of not being A-list. I remember him saying he’d never do tv again because he hated feeling locked inside a project. That was before four years of HACF though. I wonder if he ever felt locked inside it.

I found an old video interview I promised you in the previous thread (sorry I forgot).

Again, all smiles, eyes glittering, isn't he?

Now I open the Venice press conference video and he is ten years older, looking like he hasn’t slept for three days and slapped orange self-tanner on his face with a spoon. Obviously he didn't, then why?

I just found a ten minute interview from the same press conference, and the glasses sit on his face in a really strange way. Maybe you are right about the shadows. No wonder he got indentations on his cheeks, the video brings his face in closeup and the way the glasses cut into his lower face looks almost painful. The lenses reflect the light in a way that almost makes me think they are corrective after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570September 10, 2018 12:09 AM

R568 That's a statement as general as it is empty.

by Anonymousreply 571September 10, 2018 1:00 AM

How do some people get into dinners and afterparties despite not being either filmmakers or journalists?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572September 10, 2018 2:13 AM

Are you kidding? There are tons of ways to have access. Do you remember that lady who used to post on reddit, she works in LA cinema industry as an extra, so she has access to many events. You only have to work in industry for some reason, to have a friends there, to pay, to be working for one of the sponsor and hey, they need people there to let the event looking glamours! Only filmmakers and journalists would be boring af.

by Anonymousreply 573September 10, 2018 4:11 AM

I thought if an ordinary person could just pay their way in, rich obsessive fans like Pan or the red-haired girl would have been there for sure.

by Anonymousreply 574September 10, 2018 6:17 AM

You have to know the right people. I imagine Italian people orbiting in show business, event organization, blah blah blah. had the chance to gain an invitation access. Pretty hard for someone not living in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 575September 10, 2018 6:25 AM

Thank you very much OP R566.

by Anonymousreply 576September 10, 2018 10:00 AM

R566

Thank you very much, OP!

P.S.: I love Yetta! I want to be like her when I grow up (remember when Fran found Yetta in bed with her boyfriend)! (lol)

XXXOOOXXX

by Anonymousreply 577September 10, 2018 10:37 AM

Adonis,

Does your friend know if Lee attended the after party? Nick Hamm posted two IG stories but Lee was nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 578September 10, 2018 10:40 AM

R549 The glasses he wore in the forest were sunglasses : they look like 'normal' glasses because of a strange effect with the angle of the pic. Lee looks like someone who got caught in a cult and who needs to change his personality to please the guru and fit in the cult + who is compelled to spend his money for the cult (with all the TB clothes Lee's buying, I hope he's got that model contract, or he'll end up ruined). In this particular case, just I wonder who is the guru : Matty or Thom Browne himself?

by Anonymousreply 579September 10, 2018 2:25 PM

R579 Good comparison. I hope, for the sake of LP, that you are wrong, but it's exactly how it looks.

by Anonymousreply 580September 10, 2018 2:27 PM

R578 Like I said, he is not a super fan and definitely not the type to stalk. He couldn't wait for the movie to be over and leave Lido. After midnight it's pretty difficult to leave the island. He went because I mentioned it and for the closing ceremony. Imo there's no way Lee didn't attend. I bet fans left immediately, even the ones who wanted to attend the after-party because of public transport. Italians don't go crazy for him tho. My friend and his group went to visit the Excelsior after the conference and they started talking with some bodyguards outside. They had no idea who Lee Pace was. One was American 🤣

by Anonymousreply 581September 10, 2018 3:04 PM

R581

That's because Pace is not that famous. I cannot believe people think he is B list. That is preposterous!

by Anonymousreply 582September 10, 2018 3:09 PM

Check Nickhamm's IG,all crews are in Toronto now.

by Anonymousreply 583September 10, 2018 4:28 PM

R579 Agreed! It’s so cult like. Everything Lee shows looks like Matt’s ideas. The picture of them on the steps at Innisfree is very creepy. I’ve never heard of someone trying to dress and look exactly like their bf. The glasses are over the top invasion of the body snatchers type of thing. They actually left marks on his face because they don’t even fit him right but he still wore them because he was instructed to do so, and what? He is not allowed to refuse? Or he is afraid to say no because Matt will become angry? Or is Lee just so void of any free thinking ability he does what anyone tells him. I think it’s a combination of all three.

by Anonymousreply 584September 10, 2018 6:03 PM

So much discussion regarding Lee’s glasses. The matt haters are frothing from their mouths that matt and lee are wearing similar frames! (Is this how the richlee haters felt when lee and rich shared clothes?). In my opinion I think lee liked them on matt so decided to get similar ones. Lee looks fantastic with them on and they really suit him. He must need glasses still so maybe feels confident about wearing them more frequently and at public events. Matt gets a healthy TB discount so why wouldn’t he get them from there? I think it’s cute - lee obviously finds them hot on matt. I love glasses myself so I’m loving all these pics of lee wearing them.

by Anonymousreply 585September 10, 2018 7:11 PM

R581

Thanks, Adonis! And, please, say thanks to your friend, too!!!

R585

On the subject of glasses, I've just remembered this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586September 10, 2018 7:26 PM

R585 You may think those glasses suit him, you're free to have your own opinion. But you can't deny the fact that they don't FIT him : they HURT his face. Why would ANYONE (= any mentally sane person, any person having a dose of freewill left) choose to wear glasses that HURT them ? Is this your understanding of cuteness ? Have you ever worn glasses that don't fit your face? I've done so and let me tell you : it's a torture. Enduring torture to look like a twin brother of your bf is not 'cute' and is not 'love' : it's masochism and fear of something (of what, I don't know : probably of being dumped).

by Anonymousreply 587September 10, 2018 7:30 PM

R584 Yeah, that pic is so creepy. Is Lee a robot know? Matt and his clique brainwash him on a regular basis or what ? It's not a normal behavior for an adult...

by Anonymousreply 588September 10, 2018 7:40 PM

R587 they do fit his face! What are you talking about? Stop with your crazy theories! If they are hurting his face he must be a fucking brilliant actor that he can radiate such happiness. He wore them the whole day and is wearing them now in Toronto as we speak. He’s not a child - he has freewill. I have to laugh at the matt haters! The jealousy here is making me lol.

by Anonymousreply 589September 10, 2018 7:43 PM

You talk about Matt haters but you’re a Matt lover. The only thing you come here to discuss is how wonderful and brilliant Matt is and how much Lee must love him. You aren’t even here for Lee. You’re here for Matt only. Lee looks terrible in those glasses and you know it! Matt only wants to use Lee to advertise tb and make Lee look just like himself. Am I saying this because I am jealous of Matt? No. I’m concerned for Lee, even though he is a big boy and can take care of himself, it’s clear to everyone that something fucked up is happening to him and Matt is the cause. You can say he looks great and he’s ‘glowing’ (barf) but it’s not the truth.

by Anonymousreply 590September 10, 2018 8:03 PM

And right know tb advertises Lee wearing tb eyewear and offers the viewer to swipe up to buy the glasses. So who is benefitting from this? Lee or tb? Lee looks like a clown, like a joke wearing them them and tb tries to profit from it. What a sweet bf Matt is, right?

by Anonymousreply 591September 10, 2018 8:09 PM

Lee is advertising so heavily for tb, encouraging people to spend their money on their clothing rather than to spend their money on environmental conservation. The people Lee appeals to for donations for his conservations efforts have very little money in comparison to the people he appeals to with his tb advertising. If he only appealed to the rich for his conservation donations think of how much more he could accomplish. Perhaps his heart isn’t in conservation and never has been. It looks like pure pr. He’s producing this documentary but he will earn from it also. And he hasn’t done any actual work as someone else has stated. It is disappointing. I’m not the only one that feels this way.

by Anonymousreply 592September 10, 2018 8:30 PM

R579

Matt = Sex Cult Guru (?) Who knows? Things are so crazy these days that anything can happen...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593September 10, 2018 8:34 PM

Let me add this, Wouldn’t it be nice if Thom Browne promoted Dulce for Lee as a thank you to him for all the advertising he does for them? One hand washes the other after all.

by Anonymousreply 594September 10, 2018 8:35 PM

R594

Exactly! TB isn't a company committed to environment or animal welfare!!!

by Anonymousreply 595September 10, 2018 8:37 PM

The fashion industry is one of the worst offenders when it comes to pollution.

I doubt TB cares about the environment.

by Anonymousreply 596September 10, 2018 8:39 PM

Lee does promoting for tb way more and with much more eagerness than he ever has for environmental issues.

by Anonymousreply 597September 10, 2018 8:41 PM

R596 so basically Matthew foley is responsible for the destruction of the planet? Lmfao. Get a fucking grip. It’s funny i was reading comments from the James Sedukis fandom and they’re up in arms about him having long hair atm. They’re blaming his lovely wife Olivia for the state of his hair. I guess every fandom has their haters lol.

by Anonymousreply 598September 10, 2018 8:46 PM

R597

That is because he does not care that much and, to be fair, does not know anything about the work it takes to make a difference. He would be of more help if he donated money to a serious organization.

by Anonymousreply 599September 10, 2018 8:46 PM

*jason not James

by Anonymousreply 600September 10, 2018 8:47 PM

R598

I said the FASHION INDUSTRY, I did not say Matthew Foley. Learn how to read.

by Anonymousreply 601September 10, 2018 8:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!