Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THRIVE, part FIVE, and NOT ALIVE

Part Four:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 26, 2018 11:36 PM

Regarding the photoshop "in memoriam" artwork. Can't they photoshop off the damn patches?

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2018 8:10 PM

You know that LeVel is working hard to wordsmith their defense. "Well, yes, it really does give you energy, but just a tiny bit, not enough to kill three people by hand."

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2018 8:12 PM

So what do you guys think is going to happen to the side piece? He gonna throw her under the bus, too?

Oooh! What if she broke it off with him, and THAT’s what made him rage?

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2018 8:17 PM

He better throw her under the bus!

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2018 8:21 PM

If the sidepiece broke it off with Chris, and then this is how he responded, then he was probably trying to pull of a Diane Downs type of scheme...but Nickole got in his way.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2018 8:21 PM

Who would be stupid enough to try to break it off with that beautiful hunk of man? I'll bet the taste of his cum is addictive.

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2018 8:23 PM

R6, probably a rational human being who realized he was a dangerous psycho and not worth investing any more time.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2018 8:27 PM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean r5? My kids were shot by a bushy haired stranger!

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2018 8:33 PM

So is the belief that the creepy doll photo was taken by Chris after he strangled both daughters??

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2018 8:41 PM

But SHE strangled the daughters!

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2018 8:56 PM

Silly Chris, a small foreign faction would have been more sympathetic in today's climate. No one wants to hear the dead wife murdered the kids out of spite.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2018 9:03 PM

If there were only more Black men in his tidy little hamlet, the solution for the pesky problem of who was responsible for the murders would have been obvious.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2018 9:11 PM

Annoying ( gloating on social media) frau wife with equally annoying NOSEY frau friends and two loud fighting little brats with another on the way. It must have been living HELL!

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2018 9:19 PM

I love how calm he is...until he isn't. 😱

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2018 9:25 PM

If only he could have found a way to make people suspect illegal immigrants of committing the crimes. Then he'd be at the receiving end of thoughts and prayers...instead of Bubba's cock.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2018 9:57 PM

R13, that does sound like hell. No idea how it became the American dream.

He's an introvert. Having to pose for the wife's constant selfies must have been exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2018 10:00 PM

[quote]r13 Annoying ( gloating on social media) frau wife with equally annoying NOSEY frau friends and two loud fighting little brats with another on the way. It must have been living HELL!

While that vision makes me shudder....I think it describes a certain number of hetero marriages.

Some get through it well....some don't.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2018 10:28 PM

How do you pay income and payroll taxes with a MLM income? Were they behind in taxes, as well as the small HOA fees?

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2018 10:29 PM

Yeah when you have kids your life as you know it is over, and obviously hets have trouble not having kids

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2018 10:46 PM

Yeah, the wife sounds quite insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2018 10:51 PM

What kind of music do you think Chris is into?

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2018 10:52 PM

^^ He's not giving his ipod up yet, if that's what you're asking : (

[bold]#FreeHotTotPop

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2018 10:58 PM

God, he probably listens to Creed and other such shit.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2018 11:05 PM

R23, Metallica.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2018 11:12 PM

R21 R23 Chris loves Metallica (back tat is a Metallica logo) and on his Youtube channel (Christopher Watts) Chris "liked" this video / song: "Bully" By Three Days Grace. Shanann was into Three Days Grace too (at leastfrom her "likes") but not this track. This song has kinda disturbing lyrics.:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2018 11:14 PM

Note: Chris liked this video with the lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2018 11:18 PM

Here's Christopher darling's Google Plus. For what it's worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2018 11:22 PM

I think they should have rented themselves out as a couple for bi curious men, for threesomes etc.

Shanann would have been a wiz with the marketing.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2018 11:23 PM

If only this was 1985, he could blame it all on the ”Satanic music” he listened to and Tipper would believe him.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2018 11:24 PM

R28 They should have been swingers at the Frederick town swing club. The bald crying neighbor and his Coach sunglass woman wife would have played.

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2018 11:27 PM

R22 Shanann's dad is called Pop Pop by the family on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2018 11:29 PM

R30 They needed COLD HARD CASH....not to be giving freebies away to their neighbors.

Get in line!

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2018 11:48 PM

Hasn't DL lost interest in this yet?

by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2018 12:21 AM

R33, I won’t lose interest until we hear from the side piece.

by Anonymousreply 34August 24, 2018 12:22 AM

The neighbor wife was another Thrive hun, her gay husband is upset he will never have another night alone with Chris' divine Thriving splooge. Imagine the adrenaline rush after he killed them all, all that uninhibited lust and rage. I bet he tore the neighbor's hole to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 35August 24, 2018 12:39 AM

^ most likely the front hole, that dude is a lady

by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2018 1:19 AM

It’s fun to discuss this case here because mods elsewhere are ridiculous. There’s an appropriate amount of sympathy, but we can also discuss things like how annoyingly frauey she was or ponder the sparsity of the children’s hair. Someone mentioned it on Websleuths and someone was offended.

And no one is allowed to mention the side piece.

by Anonymousreply 37August 24, 2018 1:46 AM

[quote]How do you pay income and payroll taxes with a MLM income? Were they behind in taxes, as well as the small HOA fees?

You have file to file a W-9 if make over certain amount through the MLM for income taxes. So far there haven't been reports of them being behind on their taxes. Shannann loved presenting herself as a high MLM earner so I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes revealed that she lied on W-9s or other tax documents.

by Anonymousreply 38August 24, 2018 2:05 AM

Those children did look sickly and plain, and we'll never know why they looked so unhealthy. Maybe they had genuine health issues, maybe they were too terrified of their father to thrive, maybe someone had put the goddamn patches on them.

And if Chris is the bone-evil sociopath I think he is, that might have been a factor in the murders. I said before that the only reason a sociopath marries and has children is that he thinks the family-man-with-kiddies thing is good for his image, and the murders happened because he'd decided it wasn't working for him and he just got them out of his way when he was done with them. Sociopaths are completely different to the suffering of others, so if both the wife and the children were in poor health, he'd rather kill them all than make any effort to help.

by Anonymousreply 39August 24, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]Sociopaths are completely different to the suffering of others,

Indifferent?

by Anonymousreply 40August 24, 2018 2:56 AM

R39, or she lied about how much she was making on SM which I think is far more likely given how MLMs work.

There's an interesting MLM doc on Netflix right now called Betting On Zero about Herbalife and how it has managed to survive as a pyramid scheme. Carl Icahn even makes a cameo as the devil's investment manager, complete with jokes about "Jewish boys."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 24, 2018 2:58 AM

^^ Sorry, I meant R38

by Anonymousreply 42August 24, 2018 3:00 AM

R39, I know, I can’t get over how sickly they both seemed. Poor kids. They had all kinds of health issues.

It’s hard not to judge her decision to have another kid. Ultimately it really was her choice. Even if it’s true that CW had convinced her, it was a bad choice. They all three had big health issues. My SIL wanted that third kid, BIL was against it, but guess how many kids they have now? And the kicker is that the third child has a serious neuro issue that will affect him the rest of his life; it’s possible that he will be dependent on them forever (time will tell). And unlike the Watts, they had no indication because their first two are healthy in every way.

Someone said she wasn’t feeling well during that last trip to AZ. Was it Nickole? Maybe that’s why she was keeping tabs on Shanann and texted her all damn day. If I had a friend with lupus who was pregnant and hadn’t been feeling well, I’d probably do the same.

by Anonymousreply 43August 24, 2018 3:09 AM

I think we should call him Watta Hottie.

by Anonymousreply 44August 24, 2018 3:16 AM

Or Watta Naughty Hottie?

by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2018 3:20 AM

Chris's juice was so fertile. It's like you could just touch him and get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2018 3:21 AM

You'd think the kids wouldn't have been sickly at all what with being papered with Thrive patches.

by Anonymousreply 47August 24, 2018 3:22 AM

I'm trying to figure out which Thrive patch to try, but there new so many! Thrive Duo (2 patches), Thrive Lifestyle (pretty colors), Thrive Black Label. Black Label has "mood support". Those are the black ones.

by Anonymousreply 48August 24, 2018 3:27 AM

Shanana is going to need a mixture now.

by Anonymousreply 49August 24, 2018 3:29 AM

This is the power lesbian couple in Frederick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 24, 2018 3:34 AM

Frederick town is like a more convoluted version of "Stepford Husbands" with the matriarchal fraus in control, all hawking Thrive, and the husbands are all an emotional mess. Chris wanted out.

by Anonymousreply 51August 24, 2018 3:39 AM

Is Coach Sunglass Woman wearing an Hermès T shirt?

by Anonymousreply 52August 24, 2018 3:40 AM

This guy has a lot in common with Phillip Austin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 24, 2018 3:42 AM

The most likely scenario is that Chris told Shananawanadingdong that he wanted out, so she killed the daughters and then hung herself, and Chris was so grief-stricken, he decided to take the blame. But the evidence will show what really happened and he'll be exonerated. And hordes of people of both sexes will be lining up (or lying down) to comfort him.

by Anonymousreply 54August 24, 2018 3:44 AM

R54 Totally!

by Anonymousreply 55August 24, 2018 3:46 AM

The men are all puppets. Thrive fraus are in control.

by Anonymousreply 56August 24, 2018 3:48 AM

Chris is a juicy manwich.

by Anonymousreply 57August 24, 2018 3:51 AM

I hope Chris is doing pushups and situps and dips and squats in his cell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 24, 2018 3:52 AM

More like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 24, 2018 3:57 AM

It's definitely a creepy place r51. It's like they are all brainwashed and can't imagine that THRIVE! isn't the answer to all life's problems. All living way beyond their means in a mountain of debt to the point that one of the husband's is driven into a homicidal rage.

by Anonymousreply 60August 24, 2018 3:57 AM

^^ *husbands

by Anonymousreply 61August 24, 2018 3:59 AM

[quote]Those children did look sickly and plain, and we'll never know why they looked so unhealthy. Maybe they had genuine health issues, maybe they were too terrified of their father to thrive, maybe someone had put the goddamn patches on them.

Some of the girls' health issues have been mentioned on Websleuths. Hun Mom talked a lot about the girls' health problems on Facebook groups. There were mentions of asthma, celiac disease, and allergies. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hun Mom had stopped getting medical help for the girls and was putting the patches on them underneath their clothes.

by Anonymousreply 62August 24, 2018 4:07 AM

Here it is ---Thrive K for Kids--- Bella and Celeste must have been on 24 hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 24, 2018 4:16 AM

You know those kids were on Thrive K.

by Anonymousreply 64August 24, 2018 4:17 AM

This is exactly what happened. Sorry, Shannan, no Mercedes this year, we have to set an example!

Oh yeah? SET THIS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 24, 2018 4:47 AM

R65 Shannan was thrilled with her new Le-Vel aided lease Lexus.

by Anonymousreply 66August 24, 2018 4:53 AM

R66 but it wasn't the Mercedes she really wanted! She's not a Lexus tramp, she's a Mercedes whore!

by Anonymousreply 67August 24, 2018 4:59 AM

Wonder if he thought about killing Nic whatever.

by Anonymousreply 68August 24, 2018 5:33 AM

R68 he probably should have

by Anonymousreply 69August 24, 2018 5:46 AM

I want Chris to strap on a patch and fill me up with the Thrive Premium Lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2018 9:40 AM

Proctologist reviews Chris before he admitted to killings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2018 9:43 AM

The 2 girls had surgery in March of this year. I wonder whether they had their tonsils taken out.

Shanann had a Pinterest category titled FMF about about PFAPA which is periodic fever syndromes. It's awful - mouth sores, constipation, diarrhea and a host of other things. Those poor babies to have bad health and then be strangled by their dad.

I guess they inherited autoimmune disorders from their mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2018 11:16 AM

Both girls had surgery? Whiffs of munchausen by proxy...

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2018 11:19 AM

If she had Munchausen's, maybe she did strangle them!

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2018 11:24 AM

R72 That's interesting. I didn't know not the girls had health problems.

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2018 11:32 AM

SHE STRANGLED THEM. Chris is the only witness.

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2018 11:33 AM

Who is going to play Nickole Atkinson in the Lifetime Movie. Melissa McCarthy? Is Rosie O'Donnell too old?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2018 11:39 AM

Ugh, that horrible Nickole.

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2018 11:42 AM

r77 Lens Dunham

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2018 11:42 AM

R79 Lens could play Shanann, too.

by Anonymousreply 80August 24, 2018 11:44 AM

What if the health problems were fake or exaggerated? Shanann supposedly had lupus - did she also claim fibromyalgia? She posted that the kids had their adenoids removed and ear tubes put in - probably for ear infections, which are common. She posted a pic of the kids using oxygen - and asserted they had a respiratory condition. Why would a parent post this info on a public page? To gain sympathy? To promote Le-Vel’s magic cures?

by Anonymousreply 81August 24, 2018 11:56 AM

Does anyone have a copy of Le-Vel STRIVE Magazine with the exclusive article "Time for a Reset" featuring Shanann and Chris as a dream team?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 24, 2018 12:36 PM

R81, she did claim fibromyalgia. There were posts about the girls having the same surgery at the same time. They both went in to have - IIRC - adenoids removed.

The kids seemed rather sickly. Celiac, asthma, allergies, this ENT business with the double surgery...

Shanann and the kids must have spent lots of time with doctors.

I’m not going to make any crazy claims, but she did put all this out there in her FB and maybe she enjoyed all the attention and sympathy she got for it. Most parents want to make their kids feel as normal as possible and not make them “the kid with asthma” or “the diabetic kid” or whatever.

Sorry, I think she was a big old attention grabber.

by Anonymousreply 83August 24, 2018 12:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 24, 2018 12:45 PM

R84 Which is why Thrive K supplements for the kids was the answer to all the health problems! "It helps me with the kids...." blah blah blah

by Anonymousreply 85August 24, 2018 12:49 PM

Chrissy Metz can play Nickole in the Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 86August 24, 2018 12:58 PM

Thrive is a game-changer for so many people! Look how amazing it has been for this man. @ 3:50 "I no longer think about the consequences of my actions before doing them..." WTF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 24, 2018 12:59 PM

Why hasn’t anyone implicated the obvious culprit yet—Hillary's server?

by Anonymousreply 88August 24, 2018 1:05 PM

Shanann’s father (“Pop Pop”) was doing the patches, too.

by Anonymousreply 89August 24, 2018 1:10 PM

Does Ivanka do patches?

by Anonymousreply 90August 24, 2018 1:11 PM

[quote]What if the health problems were fake or exaggerated? Shanann supposedly had lupus - did she also claim fibromyalgia? She posted that the kids had their adenoids removed and ear tubes put in - probably for ear infections, which are common. She posted a pic of the kids using oxygen - and asserted they had a respiratory condition. Why would a parent post this info on a public page? To gain sympathy? To promote Le-Vel’s magic cures?

I'm the guessing that posts and pics about the girls' health issues may been to gain sympathy with potential customers. I've been looking at the anti-MLM subreddit for a year now. There have been threads with stories about some MLM huns using health issues to gain sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 91August 24, 2018 1:17 PM

R88, get with the times, the rising threat to this nation is Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 92August 24, 2018 1:29 PM

Thrive made Chrissy so horny that he needed it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2018 2:03 PM

DENVER -- Dr. Denise Mowder has some theories as to why a man who appeared to be a doting father and husband could do what Chris Watts is accused of doing.

The associate professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at MSU Denver and former prosecutor has worked with thousands of victims of family violence.

She said case studies of fathers killing their children show the motive is most often rage, but there are other reasons.

"Most were done - 60 percent were done - by rage, the other 10 percent they don't know the cause, and the other 30 percent were spousal revenge. I'm pretty surprised he didn't kill himself, too. Oftentimes, it goes in a pattern," said Mowder, who said in this case, there could be another reason for the murders.

"I think he had a vision of another life with this other woman -- carefree, no responsibilities," she said. "Two children and another on the way, that's a big responsibility."

The fact that Chris Watts went in front of a Denver7 camera to plead for his family's lives after he knew they were dead indicates, to Mowder, that he planned to blame an intruder, play victim and eventually start a new life.

"This whole facade he put on right after they started looking for them -- that was very odd, and it makes me wonder if he wasn't trying to find an out to be with the girlfriend," said Mowder. "Somebody else did it. I'm the poor grieving father."

But the investigation quickly centered on him, as court records show he was having an affair with a co-worker.

"I think he thought he would just keep it up and it'd be a who-done-it," said Mowder. "Because where he put them, he had to think it through that no one would ever find them."

He eventually told police a new story, and Mowder said it is no surprise based on her experience with perpetrators of domestic violence that he is blaming his wife.

"When he said she was the one strangling the children, I knew right then he was the one who strangled the children, because he can give all the details of what he said she did because he was doing it himself," she said. "It's going to be hard on the family to hear the lies. And there's some secrets there, I'm afraid. It's going to be hard for the jury. It's going to be hard for the public to really understand because there is no understanding it," Mowder said.

by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2018 2:24 PM

Did anyone else notice the pic of Chris wearing the black patch "for mood issuses" 🤤 And I agree websleuths censoring is redic. Maybe they dont want to get sued for naming the mistress? Meanwhile a google search will tell you who she is. And her daddy is a higher-up boss at his work. And I'm a woman and think Chris is dirty hot also. The hairy chest and silver fox look is giving me daddy fantasized in my "front hole".

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2018 2:26 PM

R94 Dr. Mowder shouldn't say "I knew right then." She THINKS that happened, She doesn't know it.. Shanann strangled the children; Chris is the only witness.

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2018 2:27 PM

Actually I’m pretty sure it was Chelsea Clinton who strangled the little girls, but Chris saw his chance to ditch his Thrive patch and he took it.

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2018 2:37 PM

Who can blame the side piece for succumbing to Chris' masculine appeal? I'm surprised there weren't a lot more people jonesing for a piece of that hot daddy. Who am I kidding? There obviously were!

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2018 2:44 PM

Yes, he’s good-looking, but the tattoos and trashy clothing ruin it for me. And the family annihilation, too.

But just from looks and body alone, I’d ride it.

by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2018 2:56 PM

R82 That poor deluded Frau! She's tragic.

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2018 3:09 PM

R99 the tats are not the best, but kinda sexy/trashy and fun for a ride. Like a Treasure Island Media porn star. I love that he pumps oil and is a good mechanic.

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2018 3:12 PM

Did the kids paint in her eyebrows at R82?

by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2018 3:28 PM

I'll bet he pumps LOADS!

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2018 3:29 PM

R102 I really think Shanaan was going for a Dawn Davenport vibe: R82

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 24, 2018 3:48 PM

She was pretty in a physical sense. It was the constant sense of being 'on' and her pursuit of all things frau that made her unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 105August 24, 2018 3:57 PM

Wonder if the mistress was told the old "we're separated but I'm still living in the house for the girls" by Chris or if she was the type to hook up with a married man and think "I'm not hurting her personally, so I don't feel guilty".

Half of me wants to know more about the mistress but the other half feels that this woman didn't know this guy was going to become one of the most hated people of recent memory and why should her life be made miserable. An office fling turns into a witch hunt with police and reporters and craziness. What? Who would want the attention of the whole country/world because you had the bad luck of associating with a triple murderer.

by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2018 4:01 PM

"Tinder Mistress" ? Not the most reliable source, but....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 24, 2018 4:02 PM

Bella was Taffy. It's "Female Trouble".

by Anonymousreply 108August 24, 2018 4:03 PM

Darn, Chris's Twitter is closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 24, 2018 4:12 PM

Since he only hid the girls in the oil drum, he was probably going for Stranger Murdered Wife And Stole Little Girls, originally.

by Anonymousreply 110August 24, 2018 4:15 PM

I can't find the mistress name anywhere =((((((

by Anonymousreply 111August 24, 2018 4:27 PM

Ok now I'm so confused.... there is NICKOLE with the ugly blue stripes in her red hair and then there is another Nicole.....?

by Anonymousreply 112August 24, 2018 4:34 PM

If it is what I think then it's really very twisted if Shannan's unborn baby's name was going to be Nico.

by Anonymousreply 113August 24, 2018 4:38 PM

Nichol Kessinger

by Anonymousreply 114August 24, 2018 4:51 PM

R114 I was scared to write it! How can they have wanted to name the baby NICO? This is all so weird.

by Anonymousreply 115August 24, 2018 4:52 PM

Is the mistress

by Anonymousreply 116August 24, 2018 4:53 PM

So we have the nosy BFF with bad hair named Nickole, the unborn boy named Nico....and now Nichol.

by Anonymousreply 117August 24, 2018 4:54 PM

R115 she is not as slutty looking as I expected her to be. Chris somehow talked shanann into naming the kid after his gf NICE

by Anonymousreply 118August 24, 2018 4:55 PM

R118 She probably thought he meant Nickole the BFF with blue hair. It's all so twisted.

by Anonymousreply 119August 24, 2018 4:57 PM

It's all so Nancy Grace.

by Anonymousreply 120August 24, 2018 4:57 PM

R117 I think the common theme here is the world HOLE

by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2018 4:58 PM

It's obvious Christopher darling totally despised Shanann at that point he he wanted to name the child Nico.

by Anonymousreply 122August 24, 2018 4:59 PM

I figured the kid was to be named Nico Teen Patch

by Anonymousreply 123August 24, 2018 4:59 PM

Nude pics are coming - I can feel it

by Anonymousreply 124August 24, 2018 5:00 PM

Bizarre how the press is already naming the kid Nico Watts when he hadn't even been born yet.

by Anonymousreply 125August 24, 2018 5:18 PM

Is it r125?

by Anonymousreply 126August 24, 2018 5:24 PM

I’m still curious about the Tinder mistress. Supposedly she made a comment on a FB group. Maybe if I have time later, I’ll wade through all those godawful FB groups about it.

by Anonymousreply 127August 24, 2018 5:42 PM

I’m assuming the Tinder slut is different than the “coworker”.

by Anonymousreply 128August 24, 2018 5:43 PM

Yes, different in that he has a penis.

by Anonymousreply 129August 24, 2018 6:00 PM

If he was naming the incipient baby after his mistress, then maybe the murders were more premeditated than I thought!

Although not completely, the name makes me think that he'd intended to raise the new baby with his mistress, once his wife was out of the way. But obviously he struck before the baby came to term, my guess is that he snapped while left alone with the sickly kids and killed the wife when she re-entered the house. His original intent may have been to kill the wife after she'd given him a son and move the mistress into her place, and use the new wife's salary to stave off creditors. Damn, whoever she was she dodged a hell of a bullet, pity the "bullet" hit Shannan and the kiddies.

by Anonymousreply 130August 24, 2018 6:03 PM

Maybe the baby’s name is not as insidious as it sounds and was dine in honor of the BFF Nosey Nickole (Shannan’s friend) ... maybe she was going to be the Godzillamother for Nico.

by Anonymousreply 131August 24, 2018 6:50 PM

R129 that would be hot

by Anonymousreply 132August 24, 2018 6:51 PM

Where there's smoke, ther's fire. And where there's Tinder, there's dick pics.

I'll bet he's got seven girthy inches.

by Anonymousreply 133August 24, 2018 6:52 PM

Who was Shannan’s role model for her Über Frau look (jet black hair and eyebrows) ? I’m thinking: A. Priscilla Presley circa 1960s (unlikely), B. Liz Taylor (too high brow for her probably), or C. A Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 134August 24, 2018 6:54 PM

R132 I’m thinking uncut (born in 1985 in NC) and turns a bit to the left.

by Anonymousreply 135August 24, 2018 6:56 PM

R134 maybe she was hoping for Megan Fox?

by Anonymousreply 136August 24, 2018 6:59 PM

This is 'murica. Of course he's cut!

by Anonymousreply 137August 24, 2018 7:00 PM

R137 :(

by Anonymousreply 138August 24, 2018 7:01 PM

Of course he's cut! Do you think Shazaam would have ever let that thing near her if it had had a foreskin? She probably never touched it with her bare hands as is.

by Anonymousreply 139August 24, 2018 7:07 PM

All kidding aside, is it likely he has always been a sociopath and finally decided the family was in the way of his true destiny and took steps to remove them? Or is it possible he was relatively normal and just snapped?

by Anonymousreply 140August 24, 2018 7:26 PM

We all have come across sociopaths and psychopaths. A fair number of us are in relationships with them. It's easier to believe someone can just "snap" and commit horrific crime than it is to imagine that you can live with someone for years, decades even, build a life and family with a person who is incapable of empathy, devoid of a moral compass, and never see it. It's too terrifying. DL bitchery aside, I would venture to guess that those whose first instinct is to find a reason for this crime in the behavior of Shanann are people who haven't picked up on the sociopaths in their own lives.

by Anonymousreply 141August 24, 2018 7:32 PM

In reading these threads, I've been assuming all along that typical DL "humor" has come into play about blaming the murders on Shanann's behavior or the issues with the daughters. At least most of it. I think for the majority of us, that's because it's too difficult to think that someone could just up and kill their family and then try to pretend they're just "missing." But if you look at other more recent instances of people murdering their families, they were typically sociopaths who resented anything that stood in the way of achieving their true goals for themselves, or were batshit crazy like Andrea Yates.

by Anonymousreply 142August 24, 2018 7:40 PM

Am I the only one who thinks the sex of the unborn baby is a lie? Usually parents who keep trying for sons usually end up getting girls. My niece had her tubes tyed because she didn't want 3 boys...

by Anonymousreply 143August 24, 2018 7:57 PM

R143 Maybe that set Chris off? "I lied you cheating motherf%cker, it's another girl!"

by Anonymousreply 144August 24, 2018 8:05 PM

Love to swallow his load, which has probably been building up for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 145August 24, 2018 8:08 PM

Shanannarama is so curt in that video when Chris walks in and she surprises him with the test results. I know the fraus are all concentrating on him and saying he didn't act thrilled, and I think he is just joking when he says "pink means girl?" Shanann replies kinda curtly "It's the test" 3 times. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

by Anonymousreply 146August 24, 2018 8:09 PM

R145 Yum. It probably has just a hint of leftover Thrive in it for a kick.

by Anonymousreply 147August 24, 2018 8:10 PM

I'll be a bit more horrified of Chris if he really did kick Shanaan in the stomach like someone wrote several theads back. If he strangled her because she was killing the kids is one thing, but kicking her in the stomach is another dimension of savage.

by Anonymousreply 148August 24, 2018 8:13 PM

Did he r148? Because those charges include "unlawful termination of a pregnancy" which makes me think he went over and above just killing her.

by Anonymousreply 149August 24, 2018 8:17 PM

R149 I don't know. Somebody suggested it from the "legalese" of the documents way back in a previous thread.

by Anonymousreply 150August 24, 2018 8:18 PM

Did La Shanaan wear that Lularoe trash exclusively or did she mix other designers with vintage pieces?

by Anonymousreply 151August 24, 2018 8:28 PM

[quote]Shanannarama is so curt in that video when Chris walks in and she surprises him with the test results. I know the fraus are all concentrating on him and saying he didn't act thrilled, and I think he is just joking when he says "pink means girl?" Shanann replies kinda curtly "It's the test" 3 times.

I think she was probably annoyed because this was be their third round and he should have known you can't get sex determination that early or from a drugstore pee stick. I'm sure she knew he wanted a son and that dumb question was a reminder.

by Anonymousreply 152August 24, 2018 8:31 PM

I like it when he says "awesome". He has a twang. Charming.

by Anonymousreply 153August 24, 2018 8:33 PM

Get him to say, "acid is groovy! kill the pigs!"

by Anonymousreply 154August 24, 2018 8:36 PM

Trying to catch up on this case. Here is what I deduced... am I wrong? Wait... so he had two mistresses - tinder (gay) and at work?

by Anonymousreply 155August 24, 2018 8:39 PM

R154 He's not that Manson-eque, though. He isn't like Manson who would say "I am Man Son, Son of Man", all that stuff he used to say. "I am Christopher, Chris....I'm Christ." But he's not that charismatic and not that kind of freak (I think?)

by Anonymousreply 156August 24, 2018 8:39 PM

R155 That would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 157August 24, 2018 8:40 PM

R157 am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 158August 24, 2018 8:42 PM

R155 Tinder is also for straights and doesn't have to be gay, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 159August 24, 2018 8:43 PM

Supposedly the Tinder side-piece admitted this on the Facebook memorial page. So it may be with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 160August 24, 2018 8:44 PM

R160 gracias

by Anonymousreply 161August 24, 2018 8:48 PM

R161 de nada

by Anonymousreply 162August 24, 2018 8:49 PM

Are the side piece or pieces' identities confirmed?

by Anonymousreply 163August 24, 2018 9:05 PM

I'm sure everyone's going to come out of the woodwork wanting a piece of Watta Naughtie Hottie now that he's famous. And who can blame them?

by Anonymousreply 164August 24, 2018 9:05 PM

I wish Chris's Instagram was still up. All that is left is this web cache. It was lots and lots of running and exercise photos (sigh).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 24, 2018 9:11 PM

Oooh, but you can see who he follows / is followed by on Instagram still. Some male hottie biscotti with Thrive patches.

by Anonymousreply 166August 24, 2018 9:13 PM

R165 was he really getting up af 4 am to go jogging or running off to one of his sidehoes?

by Anonymousreply 167August 24, 2018 9:16 PM

Probably r167, I was at the gym at 5 when my wife was tragically killed, she was also pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 168August 24, 2018 9:18 PM

R167, a completely batshit crazy UES Frau I know told me that there was a brothel on her street that catered to husbands for quickies. They’d tell the wife they were waking the dog or going for a run and would pop in.

No idea if it was true, but I imagine that’s a great line of business.

by Anonymousreply 169August 24, 2018 9:20 PM

Here's one from the wedding.... already strangling her =O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 24, 2018 9:20 PM

One more. Tiny hands =(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 24, 2018 9:22 PM

Wow, so much photo drama on this thread. CW’s is insane.

by Anonymousreply 172August 24, 2018 9:23 PM

R16 You are probably right! Shanaan followed him on Insta. It was a great excuse.

by Anonymousreply 173August 24, 2018 9:24 PM

^R167 I mean ---

by Anonymousreply 174August 24, 2018 9:24 PM

I told you he had tiny hands! Gross.

by Anonymousreply 175August 24, 2018 9:36 PM

R175 Maybe that's the side-ho's hand, she's on her knees.....

by Anonymousreply 176August 24, 2018 9:38 PM

More gossip. Absolutely just rumors, no proof. Stuff being said on the FB groups.

• Supposedly Shanann posted her suspicion hat her husband was cheating to a pregnant mom’s group on FB. It had to have been recent, since she found out she was pregnant.

Also, surveillance video of him and the mistress in Grand Lake, CO. Supposedly left the kids with a sitter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177August 24, 2018 10:03 PM

R177 Wow!

by Anonymousreply 178August 24, 2018 10:06 PM

Left the kids with a sitter or were they already dead?

by Anonymousreply 179August 24, 2018 10:10 PM

I'm so confused now with the story.

by Anonymousreply 180August 24, 2018 10:12 PM

Shop selling Watts Angel's Memorial Bracelets to honor killed mother, daughters

Each bracelet is custom-made to size — buyers can pick sizing from a chart — and costs $40. Half of the money will go to Watts’s family to help pay for funeral services, meals and travel.

According to the shop, each bracelet features black tourmaline, known as a stone of protection that absorbs negative energy and transmutes it back into positive energy. It also features angel wings and a silver Tibetan-style closure bead.

Other stones include rose quartz, which is the stone of unconditional love and acceptance, amethyst, which is another stone of protection, peace, patience, understanding and the color of lupus awareness, carnelian, which is a stone of passion, confidence, creativity and sacred protection and white Howlite, a stone of peace, according to the shop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 24, 2018 10:15 PM

Re r181.

Oh for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 182August 24, 2018 10:23 PM

Hired a sitter (friend’s daughter) for Saturday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 24, 2018 10:27 PM

Daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 24, 2018 10:30 PM

So like, I won't get paid now?

by Anonymousreply 185August 24, 2018 10:34 PM

R183 So Saturday night was the shitter, I mean sitter? R181 Those are, um, lovely.

by Anonymousreply 186August 24, 2018 10:34 PM

HLN is having a special on this, I think it is 7 pm Eastern tonight

by Anonymousreply 187August 24, 2018 10:57 PM

Looking at the Facebook videos on Shannan's page, especially the ones where Chris plays with the kids or holds one while Shanaan talks to Thrive customers, I just don't get this murder. It makes no sense. He was a great dad. He's animated and nice in all the videos with the kids. He doesn't have "dead eyes" or anything. He laughs and is engaged and laughs. Nothing appears off. It's so disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 188August 24, 2018 11:01 PM

It's on TV now Ashlee Banfield on HLN has a special on this at 7 pm Eastern

by Anonymousreply 189August 24, 2018 11:01 PM

*bump* for the HLN show on this, playing right now

by Anonymousreply 190August 24, 2018 11:03 PM

*woof* Shannan without much makeup looks RUFF (watching it on HLN now)

by Anonymousreply 191August 24, 2018 11:04 PM

Agreed, R188. That's why I do think there is a slight possibility that she really did kill the girls to get back at him for the affair.

by Anonymousreply 192August 24, 2018 11:08 PM

r188 is a blank post for me?

by Anonymousreply 193August 24, 2018 11:10 PM

R193 you must have blocked that bitch?

by Anonymousreply 194August 24, 2018 11:12 PM

This is the first time I heard her speak. I thought she seemed like a nice girl totally deluded about that bastard..

At work I know a good looking Trumpster and everyone thinks he can do no wrong...

by Anonymousreply 195August 24, 2018 11:12 PM

Is there anything we can buy and wear to support Chris?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196August 24, 2018 11:13 PM

r194 I have never blocked anybody here, I'm too nosy

by Anonymousreply 197August 24, 2018 11:15 PM

Weird now r188 showed up for me. Sorry about that. Anywhoo, off to watch the HLN show

by Anonymousreply 198August 24, 2018 11:16 PM

Chrissy is so hot in motion, he is not that photogenic.

by Anonymousreply 199August 24, 2018 11:16 PM

R196, a cock ring made from leftover Thrive patches Shanana had stored in the garage to keep up her numbers.

by Anonymousreply 200August 24, 2018 11:17 PM

Thanks for heads up, guys...

Friend Ashley (at last a normal spelling) seemed normal...

Nancy O Nancy why did you leave us? Are you coming back? She would have deep contempt for the bastard every time she spoke about him..

Nichola dude you need a wig and a tanning bed...

by Anonymousreply 201August 24, 2018 11:20 PM

“MASSACRE IN COLORADO: Secrets, Lies and Family” now on HLN

by Anonymousreply 202August 24, 2018 11:24 PM

r188 you just like real world things aren't they appear to be on the internet. People show their true colors when the video camera is turned off...

by Anonymousreply 203August 24, 2018 11:24 PM

This lady ain't no Nancy...

by Anonymousreply 204August 24, 2018 11:27 PM

R201 I can already picture it , Nancy making her ugly disgusted face and near tears thinking about her twins submerged in an oil tank...it would have been great

by Anonymousreply 205August 24, 2018 11:28 PM

Come back Nancy we miss youuuu

by Anonymousreply 206August 24, 2018 11:33 PM

Hearing her speak I think the girl from 13 reasons should star in the movie...

You bitches are stupid. You can't get around that weirdly shaped head. I wouldn't touch him with my ten inch penis...

by Anonymousreply 207August 24, 2018 11:35 PM

Hell in prison for that bastard..

by Anonymousreply 208August 24, 2018 11:38 PM

Hot Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 24, 2018 11:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 24, 2018 11:43 PM

Babysitter needs a clay mask.

by Anonymousreply 211August 24, 2018 11:44 PM

Jesus, how is Ashley Banfield allowed on television? The combination of purple prose and yellow journalism is not appealing. And the underscoring is dreadful and super repetitive. If she's going to just do a monologue, why not just head straight-on to camera versus acting like she is responding to an interviewer off-screen who is completely silent.

Interesting touch that Shanana's father thanked people for coming out for the "candlelight visual."

by Anonymousreply 212August 24, 2018 11:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213August 24, 2018 11:44 PM

Im liking the news lady not Nancy more....

S Watts father was heartbreaking...

If I was on jury wouldn't have no problem sending him to death...

Here comes the pictures again. Go jack off to porn ,moron...

by Anonymousreply 214August 24, 2018 11:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 24, 2018 11:44 PM

WHOA!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 24, 2018 11:45 PM

Wow! He's got a tat just everyone else...

by Anonymousreply 217August 24, 2018 11:46 PM

He was fug when he was dark haired and chubby

by Anonymousreply 218August 24, 2018 11:47 PM

I agree r212. This "special" is underwhelming. Can't wait to see it on 48 Hours and Dateline in a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 219August 24, 2018 11:47 PM

Damnit the HLN special isn't showing the mistress either

by Anonymousreply 220August 24, 2018 11:52 PM

Scott Peterson was hotter

by Anonymousreply 221August 24, 2018 11:54 PM

R221 lying bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222August 24, 2018 11:55 PM

How long before the inevitable prison suicide? No way is this idiot making it in prison.

I assume they’re keeping a close eye on him until sentencing, due to the high profile of the case. He’ll off himself soon after.

by Anonymousreply 223August 24, 2018 11:56 PM

Ashlee Banfield needs to put those glasses back on

r222 ppppfffffffffffffffft

by Anonymousreply 224August 24, 2018 11:56 PM

Damn, the mistress is off-limits everywhere.

We’re going to find out who she is eventually. And all the rest of them, too, because she ain’t THAT special. He’s a lying cheating bastard and wasn’t about to limit himself to just one plain girl in specs.

by Anonymousreply 225August 24, 2018 11:57 PM

Ashley Banfield is so annoying!

by Anonymousreply 226August 24, 2018 11:57 PM

R226 and boring zzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 227August 24, 2018 11:58 PM

R27 I love his shirt

by Anonymousreply 228August 24, 2018 11:58 PM

That show was atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 229August 24, 2018 11:59 PM

R12 She's so annoying!

by Anonymousreply 230August 24, 2018 11:59 PM

R229 Ashley Banford is so judgey (is that a word?) and her frozen balayage hair.... I miss Nancy. The music and the echoing distortion effects with Bella singing and then mug shot flashes.. Bad. Too much. The only newish info was the pimply babysitter who acts like she didn't get paid.

by Anonymousreply 231August 25, 2018 12:02 AM

The pimpley babysitter probably had a crush on Chris.

by Anonymousreply 232August 25, 2018 12:06 AM

Scott is gross, I am pretty sure I was at a party with him in high school, we used to go to Uni parties all the time. He's a fat faced, chipmunk teethed loser.

by Anonymousreply 233August 25, 2018 12:07 AM

He's really cute in all the videos,

by Anonymousreply 234August 25, 2018 12:08 AM

Their house reminds me of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Ugly 70s colors.

by Anonymousreply 235August 25, 2018 12:12 AM

R235 I have PTSD from that hideous damn house. Awful and offensive, inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 236August 25, 2018 12:19 AM

The fat hair cutter at the mom’s salon seemed miffed that he didn’t talk to her beyond saying hello. Honey, he didn’t want your suet.

And she speaks so definitively. I don’t think I ever knew so much about a coworker’s daughter’s marriage. And even if I DID, I wouldn’t be all knowitall on national TV. How arrogant. I’m sure Shanann’s mother really appreciated her blabbing.

by Anonymousreply 237August 25, 2018 12:19 AM

Have we heard anything from Shanann's mother? I noticed tonight her father has bright eyes like she does...

by Anonymousreply 238August 25, 2018 12:22 AM

Seriously, this guy is totally the male equivalent of his basic suburban pinterest frau wife - tribal Metallica tattoos? Nascar? Ride on mowers? Football? The tattoo is most telling however, so 1993. As is the love of shitty Creed-esque rock on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 239August 25, 2018 1:01 AM

R239, that’s why I can’t find him truly attractive.

by Anonymousreply 240August 25, 2018 1:12 AM

Some of us have good taste. I'm talking about the ones not turned on...

by Anonymousreply 241August 25, 2018 1:18 AM

R239 you just reminded me of this thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 25, 2018 1:26 AM

I knew he was into Creed! I called it on the 3rd thread.

by Anonymousreply 243August 25, 2018 1:35 AM

Hot hop is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 244August 25, 2018 3:08 AM

r181

A.) that is one ugly bracelet, and

B.) [italic]"Other stones include rose quartz, which is the stone of unconditional love and acceptance" [/italic] seems an odd choice.

by Anonymousreply 245August 25, 2018 3:29 AM

Radar posted a yearbook photo of him. Not bad.

by Anonymousreply 246August 25, 2018 3:38 AM

For the last time. His hotness or lack of it is not the main issue, Rose....

by Anonymousreply 247August 25, 2018 3:43 AM

I would assume the DL would have lost interest if he wasn't getting peen on the side.

by Anonymousreply 248August 25, 2018 3:46 AM

WHERE'S DEITER, THE WEINER DOG ? ?

by Anonymousreply 249August 25, 2018 3:46 AM

Rumors are that he is only packing 4 inches.

by Anonymousreply 250August 25, 2018 3:50 AM

That’s a lot for a dachshund!

by Anonymousreply 251August 25, 2018 3:57 AM

R249 I heard the nosy neighbor Nickole and her crying bald husband took the dog in.

by Anonymousreply 252August 25, 2018 3:58 AM

I think the neighbors said they were only keeping the dog for Shanann's parents to collect.

Again...WHERE'S DEITER ? ? In Witness Protection ? ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253August 25, 2018 4:15 AM

How big are Dieter's paws? Could they fit around a throat? Does Thrive make pet patches...petches?

by Anonymousreply 254August 25, 2018 4:30 AM

I’m in Colorado (I’m not far from Denver. My boss actually lives in Frederick.) And I’m learning more from reading these Nancy Grace-ass threads than I would have imagined.

He’s a sociopath (a dumb deplorable one, yes).

by Anonymousreply 255August 25, 2018 4:48 AM

[bold]#FreeDieter

by Anonymousreply 256August 25, 2018 4:56 AM

Dieter and Alexa know what happened in that house on that night.

by Anonymousreply 257August 25, 2018 6:43 AM

Who thought this was a clever name for the thread? I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 258August 25, 2018 6:48 AM

OP was BULLIED into it!

From previous thread:

[quote]whoever starts the next thread had better goddamn include THRIVE, part FIVE, and NOT ALIVE in the title or you will be a worse failure than the board shorts strangler himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 25, 2018 7:26 AM

R237 Agreed! Missy Obese Hair Salon With Woman With Meth Sores On Her Arm was PO'd because Chris wasn't into talking to HER. Most other people say how nice he was. She's bitter.

by Anonymousreply 260August 25, 2018 7:38 AM

"cause I'm a cutie, cutie patootie"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 25, 2018 7:41 AM

R252 Nosy Nickole isn't married to the crying bald neighbor. That is Coach Sunglass Woman, Amanda. Nosy Nickole has red hair with blue streaks. Coach Sunglass Woman is blonde. I think they are a trans or lesbian couple.. A MAN DA.

by Anonymousreply 262August 25, 2018 7:56 AM

In the first thread someone said Jane Krakowski could play Coach Sunglasses, and they were right! And any of the mutants from "The Hills Have Eyes" could play the misshapen head husband.

by Anonymousreply 263August 25, 2018 7:58 AM

Frederick town is a fashion disaster. Lulacrap accessorized with Coach sunglasses and cheap crystal bracelets. EVERY FRAU has the same piercing in her nostril on the right side. Seriously, the entire town female population has the same tiny piercing in her nostril. Looks at the interviews. My eyes. I don't want to visit.

by Anonymousreply 264August 25, 2018 8:03 AM

We were much more fashionable in Boulder, and we had much prettier kids!

by Anonymousreply 265August 25, 2018 8:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 25, 2018 8:13 AM

So for the Lifetime movie can we have Jane Krakowski cast for the role of crying bald husband's wife Amanda, Megan Fox as Shanann. Or maybe Selena Gomez?. And Lens (I forgot her last name) as Nosy Nickole.

by Anonymousreply 267August 25, 2018 8:16 AM

R256 My eyes! I just vomited my thrive shake.

by Anonymousreply 268August 25, 2018 8:17 AM

^ I meant R265

by Anonymousreply 269August 25, 2018 8:18 AM

[quote]r267 So for the Lifetime movie can we have Jane Krakowski cast for the role of crying bald husband's wife Amanda, Megan Fox as Shanann. Or maybe Selena Gomez?. And Lens (I forgot her last name) as Nosy Nickole.

Krakowski tells us she has been beseiged with fans telling her she must play this role, and so she accepts on the provision she is also made executive producer.

She would also like her sister to be her makup artist, with a separate trailer.

by Anonymousreply 270August 25, 2018 8:22 AM

Selena Gomez can play Shannan and also sing the theme song. an acapella version of "Kill Em Wiith Kindness". Then there could be strains in the background of "It's Not me" when Chris is blamed for the children's death.

by Anonymousreply 271August 25, 2018 8:28 AM

I fear Gomez is too short to play Shanann (?)

The character should a somewhat menacing quality, to build some [italic] did-she or didn't-she [/italic] tension.

Krakowski may also be given costar approval, so we must consider that, too.

by Anonymousreply 272August 25, 2018 8:32 AM

R272 That's hard. What actress is menacing but sweet with a skinny face but really thick/wide and hippy?

by Anonymousreply 273August 25, 2018 8:34 AM

Had he lived, we all know Paul Walker would have been the perfect Chris [bold]: (

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 25, 2018 8:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275August 25, 2018 8:37 AM

R272 So the movie is going to be built around Amanda (Coach Sunglasses) perspective? Then Dieter will take on a more prominent role. And we can include the ambiguity of the possibly gay or trans bald husband in the mix. Coach (ugh) will hopefully endorse it.

by Anonymousreply 276August 25, 2018 8:37 AM

R275 Yes, he will work.

by Anonymousreply 277August 25, 2018 8:38 AM

^ I mean would have =(

by Anonymousreply 278August 25, 2018 8:39 AM

No, bitches, no!

by Anonymousreply 279August 25, 2018 8:41 AM

[quote]R276 So the movie is going to be built around Amanda (Coach Sunglasses) perspective? Then Dieter will take on a more prominent role. And we can include the ambiguity of the possibly gay or trans bald husband in the mix.

Krakowski is now saying we have to hire her dog, a St. Bernard, to play dachshund Dieter.

She says he's played one before (?)

by Anonymousreply 280August 25, 2018 8:42 AM

I see the camera following Dieter's perspective and his "death howl" and then Amanda with Dieter later being shuffled to the Thayer home.

by Anonymousreply 281August 25, 2018 8:42 AM

R280 Can we dye and shave the St. Bernard?

by Anonymousreply 282August 25, 2018 8:45 AM

R280 Never mind, it can be done digitally in post.

by Anonymousreply 283August 25, 2018 8:46 AM

[quote] R281I see the camera following Dieter's perspective and his "death howl" and then Amanda with Dieter later being shuffled to the Thayer home.

If audiences respond, the sequel can be DIETER'S DEMONS....where he's constantly awakened by nightmares, etc. I see close shots of his eyeballs twitching behind the little, closed lids, short sudden whining, etc.

Is Louise Fletcher still alive? She can play the vet sleep therapist. Or maybe Deidre Hall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284August 25, 2018 8:47 AM

Ugh, these Thrive patches are keeping me up all night on the board.

by Anonymousreply 285August 25, 2018 8:48 AM

Who will play the babysitter? And we need a cutie for Shanann's brother.

by Anonymousreply 286August 25, 2018 8:49 AM

The perfect Shananna is obviously Briga Heelan, Briga just needs a hideous jet black wig and padding for birthing hips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287August 25, 2018 8:50 AM

R284 #FREEDIETER

by Anonymousreply 288August 25, 2018 8:50 AM

[quote] r287 The perfect Shananna is obviously Briga Heelan, Briga just needs a hideous jet black wig and padding for birthing hips.

This sounds good.

As backup, I suggest we open conversations with Jenni Baird, who was in the Australian series A PLACE TO CALL HOME.

Remember, our movie may not premier until post trial, and it may well be found Sha Na Na was responsible for the whole kerfuffle.

So we need someone versatile...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289August 25, 2018 8:56 AM

EVERYONE: This is the "concept art" of how we want Dieter to look. It will be on the poster. IT'S IMPORTANT.

If Krakowski's St. Bernard can't pull this off in a screen test, well, I'm afraid I just can't see it working.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290August 25, 2018 8:59 AM

The Watt's neighbor Amanda, AKA Coach Sunglasses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291August 25, 2018 9:38 AM

Is Chris under suicide watch?

by Anonymousreply 292August 25, 2018 9:40 AM

Would someone please explain the DL obsession with this case?

by Anonymousreply 293August 25, 2018 9:42 AM

Charles Stuart, Philip Markoff and Aaron Hernandez all did the right thing by offing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 294August 25, 2018 9:44 AM

I'm sure there are lots of people who'd like to watch him commit suicide, R292.

by Anonymousreply 295August 25, 2018 9:44 AM

R293 Chris (not considering the crime) is very hot to some people. .

by Anonymousreply 296August 25, 2018 9:46 AM

R293 Because I loathe Coach.

by Anonymousreply 297August 25, 2018 9:47 AM

I can't stand that hideous trollop hairdresser in North Carolina with the sores on her arms that gave an interview while she was hair burning and said Chris ignored her. Of course he did, gurl! Cow.

by Anonymousreply 298August 25, 2018 9:57 AM

[bold] EMERGENCY: [/bold]

What if dreamboat Chris' attorney advises him to gain weight for the trial, so he looks more relatable ? ? ?

I think I need to sit down...

by Anonymousreply 299August 25, 2018 10:10 AM

R299 Oh no. Hopefully it won't be "Chris Watts: From Not to Hot and Back." Don't pack on those pounds, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 300August 25, 2018 10:12 AM

"From Fab to Flab"

by Anonymousreply 301August 25, 2018 10:14 AM

Woof (Facebook Video)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302August 25, 2018 10:19 AM

Damn, you funny bitches give me life. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 303August 25, 2018 10:20 AM

Those of you submitting performers for the role of Dieter: [italic] Stop With The Gimmicky Headshots! [/italic]

Why do actors do this?

Please remember this is a searing drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304August 25, 2018 10:27 AM

R304 Y'all, Dieter has been cast already. R280

by Anonymousreply 305August 25, 2018 10:43 AM

A verified insider on Websleuths says: “My response will not be a popular one. As I said in my post before, the photos and videos you see of Shanann are really how she was. Those aren't fake or posed, she genuinely was that happy and motivated! As far as Chris, I 100% believe he is guilty and deserves to pay for what he has done. However, Chris is not a sociopath. He is not the mindless "cardboard cut out of a man" people want to believe to explain how he could have done this. I do feel that for some reason he snapped. I am not saying I believe Shanann did what he is saying! But the Chris that did this is not the one I've spent time with. They legitimately were that couple everyone wanted to hate because they were so in love and affectionate like they worshipped the ground eachother walked on. The smiles and affection were real. She was so passionate about helping people feel better and become the best version of themselves they could be. Her life was about growing her business to give her family an amazing life and helping her team grow to do the same. She was an amazing woman and amazing leader who lit up any room she walked in. I won't pretend to know what happened behind closed doors except the say she WAS NOT in an abusive relationship. She and I had many talks about my own. If I had to make an assumption I would say that somewhere along the line he decided a.) He couldn't handle being in her shadow or b.) Decided that the fast paced highly public lifestyle of the business wasn't what he wanted and they grew apart. I'm sure it was a high stress situation and I'm sure it was a list of things unknown, including, his affair, that ended up with him snapping. I think after that he is to some degree emotionless but it was not always that way.“

by Anonymousreply 306August 25, 2018 11:46 AM

That quote in r306,Total FRAU who had no idea what was really going on their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 307August 25, 2018 12:10 PM

R307 Do you think the Frederick Frauen are stallking this forum and freaking out? “They think Chris is hot?” “They are so mean!” “What’s a load?” “Is there really a Lifetime movie?” “I thought Shanaan’s House was beautiful inside!” “What’s a heaux?”

by Anonymousreply 308August 25, 2018 12:20 PM

Wtf is a “verified insider”? Does one achieve that through success in a pyramid scheme?

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt for the bald crying neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 309August 25, 2018 12:22 PM

Thank god for TLC money.

by Anonymousreply 310August 25, 2018 12:28 PM

One can only hope r308. You know, sometimes I fear becoming famous/infamous. I know you bitches would rip me to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 311August 25, 2018 12:43 PM

Dieter is black.

The spelling of the baby boy's name was t be Niko not Nico (according to Frank and Frankie's FB).

by Anonymousreply 312August 25, 2018 1:44 PM

The WB poster quoted in R306 is one of Shanann's "people." She is part of the Thrive pyramid.

by Anonymousreply 313August 25, 2018 1:48 PM

R312 Of course the family will spell it Niko. They think it's in honor of Nosy Nickole. Still, Nico - Nichol (Nicol?) - Niko Nickole. I can't. But, I can't help but think Chris thought it was an inside joke.

by Anonymousreply 314August 25, 2018 2:09 PM

I'm having a delicious hot healthy and premium coffee beverage Thrive "Café" packed with antioxidants that will scratch my coffee itch. I feel clarity. Hello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315August 25, 2018 2:16 PM

Most of these Thrive frauen have zits and are fat. The only one that got hotter on Thrive was Chris.

by Anonymousreply 316August 25, 2018 2:20 PM

What makes you think that Chris had ANY input in the new baby’s name? You think Shanann would let him name her baby? HE didn’t risk his life and health to carry it for nine months! HE didn’t go through months of grueling treatment to conceive!

(Also, would any straight man choose to name his daughters “Bella” and “Celeste”?)

by Anonymousreply 317August 25, 2018 2:33 PM

I mean there is no way he actually thought he would get away with it, right?

by Anonymousreply 318August 25, 2018 2:46 PM

r315 Coffee has antioxidants, that commercial was so misleading. "Coffee isn't good for you, but ours is, and is has antioxidants and gives you energy!" Bitch, so does coffee and I don't have to sell my soul to some MLM BS they are pushing and give all my money to them. So they add some vitamins I could easily take a cheap multivitamin and get the same results.

by Anonymousreply 319August 25, 2018 2:52 PM

He’s a stupid psychopath, r318. Not all of them are Ted Bundy-level charismatic/intelligent. Some just think they are...

by Anonymousreply 320August 25, 2018 2:55 PM

With Kelly Clarkson as Nickole and Kate McKinnon as the bald neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 321August 25, 2018 3:02 PM

R317 Celeste was named perhaps because of their favorite pizza. Who knows? I'm sure Chris had some say in the name. What makes you think he had no say at all? Because he's "straight"? He knew his side-piece's name. It can't be that coincidental.

by Anonymousreply 322August 25, 2018 3:18 PM

Does anyone know what's up with all the MOO-ing over at Websleuths? Is it a forum of cows? MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO!

by Anonymousreply 323August 25, 2018 4:01 PM

So I take it that CZJ has the role of little Celeste locked up.

by Anonymousreply 324August 25, 2018 4:06 PM

[quote]With Kelly Clarkson as Nickole and Kate McKinnon as the bald neighbor.

Well, Kate McKinnon's theatrical movies have all flopped. It's probably time for her to do a Lifetime movie. I suspect McKinnon has some kind of mental illness because she enjoys creepy men way too much on Saturday Night Live.

by Anonymousreply 325August 25, 2018 4:10 PM

There are witnesses to the girls being at the birthday party on Sunday and presumably some of them will remember what the kids ate. Later that day a neighbor claimed that was Board Shorts grilling outside, but kids were not present. Based on the stomach contents of the two girls, the medical examiner should have some idea of time of death and whether it occurred Sunday evening, well before Shanann returned home, dispelling the ridiculous fiction that she strangled them. I hope he's convicted on evidence of birthday cake in the stomachs of his dead toddlers.

by Anonymousreply 326August 25, 2018 5:19 PM

R326 I wonder if Thrive K (the kids formula) digests quickly. Which one is “Board shorts”? The fat guy neighbor and close friend of Chris with the son that had the birthday party?

by Anonymousreply 327August 25, 2018 5:22 PM

So have they found the Shannan-sized handprints around the daughter's necks yet, and the diary filled with her rantings?

by Anonymousreply 328August 25, 2018 5:26 PM

WE WANT DICK PIX! WE WANT DICK PIX!

by Anonymousreply 329August 25, 2018 5:27 PM

I'm just hoping they find Shanana skin cells under the girls nails and scratch marks on her hands/arms

by Anonymousreply 330August 25, 2018 5:29 PM

[quote]Which one is “Board shorts”?

CHRIS is Board Shorts. Maybe the pic troll can help us out.

by Anonymousreply 331August 25, 2018 5:29 PM

r330 they will. And they'll find the child's drawings of the mother as a horrible monster and their dad with angel wings, protecting them from her THRIVE-induced psychosis. Do we really think that some woman who had all her medical problems as well as the dreaded fibromyalgia didn't have an equal number of mental issues as well? That she somehow escaped having severe mental problems in her brain, yet the rest of her was damaged? You just need to look at her postings and the way she used social media to sell products to see that she was a sociopath. She travelled and left the girls with Chris to look after because it was all about her wants and her needs.

by Anonymousreply 332August 25, 2018 5:34 PM

(trashy) Board Shorts to go with his Trashy Tattoos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333August 25, 2018 5:34 PM

DL loves its trash.

by Anonymousreply 334August 25, 2018 5:36 PM

Nice nips and chest fur.

by Anonymousreply 335August 25, 2018 5:38 PM

Praying Chrissy gets through this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336August 25, 2018 6:07 PM

We should have a vote for who among the cast of characters here is the most shameless grifter. Right now it's a toss up between the woman who tried to take Shannan's THRIVE clients after she died, and whoever is making and selling the enchanted magical bracelets. I'm sure if whoever made the sappy picture of the girls and their mother in heaven could merchandise that, she would have, too.

by Anonymousreply 337August 25, 2018 6:09 PM

Is there a gofundme set up by one of Shanananna’s grifter friends or family members?I am surprised I have not heard of it..

by Anonymousreply 338August 25, 2018 6:36 PM

The cunts have already raised $97,131

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 25, 2018 6:38 PM

I could have sworn there was more than one crowdfunding effort. Gonna put on my sleuthing hat. I remember seeing a conversation that said that Anadarko and/or LeVel had purchased plane tickets so the family could come to CO and why do they need to fund-raise. Someone said she wasn’t worried about how the money was being spent because the families would be missing work and income and they could keep her $50.

by Anonymousreply 340August 25, 2018 6:58 PM

Will all that money go to pay off Chris and Sha Nay Nay's massive debt? How does it work when you are dead or in prison, do the family have to pay it off or is it forgiven?

by Anonymousreply 341August 25, 2018 7:15 PM

100 k for their funerals seems excessive?

by Anonymousreply 342August 25, 2018 7:19 PM

[quote]r335 Nice nips and chest fur.

He. Is. A. God.

by Anonymousreply 343August 25, 2018 7:20 PM

"donated in memory of these sweet angels. May God bless their precious family in this season of sorrow... know that we grieve with you and will never forget Shanann, Bella, CeCe & Nico.❤"

Oh fuck off with the comments on that fund raiser. The real tragedy is that there seem to be no photographs of Chrissy displaying his dick!

by Anonymousreply 344August 25, 2018 7:32 PM

The FB fundraiser was started when they were still missing. Now I think the plan is for her parents and brother to use the money to travel out to CO for the trial which is likely to be prolonged.

by Anonymousreply 345August 25, 2018 7:35 PM

The ultimate irony! Huns all coughed up money when she died but why couldn't they support her THRIV-ing business when she was alive?

by Anonymousreply 346August 25, 2018 7:45 PM

Maybe they can auction off all the unsold Thrive and LuLaRoe stock she had stashed in her basement and garage?

#WearThis4Shanann

#Have1onShanann

by Anonymousreply 347August 25, 2018 7:54 PM

What about a fund for Chris' legal defense fund? The hot daddy needs top notch lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 348August 25, 2018 7:58 PM

We also need a drive to send him protien bars and sensible snacks in jail. If he puffs up again, he'll lose his support here.

#ActNow!

by Anonymousreply 349August 25, 2018 8:00 PM

Anyone who hates MLMs (and I'm sure there are many) should be aching to take this case on and pull off the "Thrive defense".

by Anonymousreply 350August 25, 2018 8:01 PM

I do think Shannan played a role in her own death, if only because she kept slapping those patches on him for years.

Now we know what they do.

by Anonymousreply 351August 25, 2018 8:03 PM

#HelpThriveTakeAdive

by Anonymousreply 352August 25, 2018 8:05 PM

When the bastard gets fat and you bitches lose interest I'm gonna laugh and laugh.....

by Anonymousreply 353August 25, 2018 8:05 PM

I am ALSO afraid Chris will lose his tan while locked up this is an intregal part of his "look".

We need to start sending self tanning products NOW.

by Anonymousreply 354August 25, 2018 8:08 PM

[quote]r353 When the bastard gets fat and you bitches lose interest I'm gonna laugh and laugh.....

Worse than Hitler

by Anonymousreply 355August 25, 2018 8:10 PM

Chris will never lose that raw masculine appeal, which is why Shan Shan killed her girls. The mere thought that he was leaving her and that another woman was getting his hot cock drove her over the edge. Really, would any of us be any different?

by Anonymousreply 356August 25, 2018 8:12 PM

Is Tot Pop allowed to get mail in prison? Or have visitors? I bet they’re getting deluged with marriage proposals and requests for pics at the jail.

by Anonymousreply 357August 25, 2018 8:32 PM

To my eyes, the judge on the case pings [italic] just a 'lil. [/italic]

This will put Chris in good stead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 25, 2018 8:33 PM

Of course he's allowed to get mail, and right now he needs all our well wishes! He stands before you a widower...a reverse orphan widower. I have no doubt the Darfur tots have taken up a collection to send him some gifts.

by Anonymousreply 359August 25, 2018 8:42 PM

You know, if you horny old ladies sent him a letter promising to donate $100 to his legal fund for every dick pic, he'd probably send you a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 360August 25, 2018 8:43 PM

One of the tinder hoes has to have his dick pics. It's only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 361August 25, 2018 8:46 PM

Tot Pop needs all our support!

by Anonymousreply 362August 25, 2018 8:46 PM

That bitch Shanann trapped him in a destructive str8 lifestyle. Paraded him relentlessly before the public like a dancing bear at the county fair. Drugged him up with Thrive so he was wholely dependent on her for A Fix. If she took him across state lines for these "business trips," it was sex trafficking.

The United Nations or some international group needs to get involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363August 25, 2018 8:56 PM

[bold]#StopHotPopTrafficking

by Anonymousreply 364August 25, 2018 8:58 PM

Dear God, some of you need to get laid in the worst way. Get away from the computer once you've hired the "straight" rent boy, and stop wasting your time with mooning over a psycho and trying to convince yourselves he's innocent!

Three decades between fucks is enough.

by Anonymousreply 365August 25, 2018 9:00 PM

The Honorable Marcelo Kopcow (Miss Marci to her friends) only pursued the profession, so she can wear a smart caftan for a timeless look. You just know her mussy is slobbering over CAGEMEAT Chris.

by Anonymousreply 366August 25, 2018 9:03 PM

[quote]r365 Dear God, some of you need to get laid in the worst way. Get away from the computer once you've hired the "straight" rent boy, and stop wasting your time with mooning over a psycho and trying to convince yourselves he's innocent! Three decades between fucks is enough.

Oh right...so you can swoop in and steal him for YOURSELF ? !

Not buyin' it...

by Anonymousreply 367August 25, 2018 9:04 PM

[quote]r366 The Honorable Marcelo Kopcow (Miss Marci to her friends) only pursued the profession, so she can wear a smart caftan for a timeless look. You just know her mussy is slobbering over CAGEMEAT Chris.

That's Marcelo [bold]A.[/bold] Kopcow.

Cow.

by Anonymousreply 368August 25, 2018 9:09 PM

It's sad for you whores, but in prison CW doesn't get to have cameras or cellphones, so your Grindresque demands for pics are silenced. Maybe one of you could write him and ask him for his dating app login information, and you could get some pics that way.

by Anonymousreply 369August 25, 2018 9:09 PM

[quote]r369 It's sad for you whores, but in prison CW doesn't get to have cameras or cellphones, so your Grindresque demands for pics are silenced.

You forget we have Miss Judge Copcow on our side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 25, 2018 9:13 PM

When did Chris last orgasm?

by Anonymousreply 371August 25, 2018 9:15 PM

^ with me, two weeks ago today

by Anonymousreply 372August 25, 2018 9:17 PM

Should Nathan Lane play Miss Judge in the Lifetime movie?

by Anonymousreply 373August 25, 2018 9:19 PM

Miss Judge in her youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374August 25, 2018 9:23 PM

Ryan Reynolds would be perfect to play Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375August 25, 2018 9:23 PM

Ryan’s too big for lifetime who’s the dollar store version of him?

by Anonymousreply 376August 25, 2018 9:33 PM

Gays are notoriously discriminated against in the courts.

I am glad Miss Judge is on the case to see this does not happen to Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377August 25, 2018 9:39 PM

Once more people get a whiff of Chris' masculine aura, this project will be much bigger than a Lifetime frau movie. Ryan Reynolds will be perfect, if perhaps a little fey.

by Anonymousreply 378August 25, 2018 9:51 PM

[quote]100 k for their funerals seems excessive?

It is excessive. I've seen this happen with other high profile murder victims whose friends and relatives turn to crowdfunding for funerals. A couple of years ago, a cop in a city twenty minutes away from me was killed in line of duty. I think 60 or 70k was raised for his funeral. I thought that was excessive.

by Anonymousreply 379August 25, 2018 9:55 PM

Shannan and her children will be buried in a healthy nest of THRIVE patches and embalmed using THRIVE shake powder mixed with formaldehyde. It's what she would have wanted.

by Anonymousreply 380August 25, 2018 9:57 PM

Oh here go hell come part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381August 25, 2018 10:00 PM

Oh here for hell come part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382August 25, 2018 10:01 PM

MMhmm!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383August 25, 2018 10:03 PM

R379 the thing that makes it excessive is that 100 k was their goal. It’s like they knew it would be high profile so they aimed high

by Anonymousreply 384August 25, 2018 10:03 PM

Finally! The Truth will be revealed!

by Anonymousreply 385August 25, 2018 10:04 PM

I'm thinking by the time this is over, we'll have had a good 50-60 threads, after seeing that. Them's fightin' words.

by Anonymousreply 386August 25, 2018 10:04 PM

miss Rachel Imala has balls Shanananna had frau bitch written all over her..

by Anonymousreply 387August 25, 2018 10:05 PM

What happened to Shannan's ex husband? Did anyone interview him to see what she was like?

by Anonymousreply 388August 25, 2018 10:05 PM

The shan’annnana Watts role just got juicier.

by Anonymousreply 389August 25, 2018 10:09 PM

Im lmao @ "Tot Pop"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390August 25, 2018 10:11 PM

Omg r375, Ryan Reynolds was born for the role...he has that perfect mix of hot dad, with well concealed low self esteem and depression issues

Somebody get his agent on the phone!

by Anonymousreply 391August 25, 2018 10:14 PM

R382, that post now has almost 1200 comments in one hour. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 392August 25, 2018 10:19 PM

Shannen Doherty would've made a perfect Shan'Ann if this was the year 2000!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393August 25, 2018 10:21 PM

R392

Do share the link!

by Anonymousreply 394August 25, 2018 10:22 PM

R393 oh ya but now it’s Briga Heelan’s role!

by Anonymousreply 395August 25, 2018 10:22 PM

Wait, where are you seeing these comments r392? This is a facebook group? Are they negative or positive? yes, share the link, please!

by Anonymousreply 396August 25, 2018 10:23 PM

That cousin Dave post seems fishy. Let's see if the Watts' family really holds press conference like he says. If so, the theory that Shan'Ann set Chris up is even lamer than the defense Chris' own lawyer came up with. Or is "Dave Watts" just a troll and I'm naively falling for it?

by Anonymousreply 397August 25, 2018 10:27 PM

I think that "Cousin Dave" was written by one of the Dataloungers who are besotted with Psycho Chris.

by Anonymousreply 398August 25, 2018 10:30 PM

[quote]Maybe they can auction off all the unsold Thrive and LuLaRoe stock she had stashed in her basement and garage?

They'll have a hard time selling off that Lularoe crap. If you go on ebay, there are tons of listings for Lularoe products and it's usually former reps trying to get rid of the stuff and the products rarely sell on ebay because they are ugly as hell. I'm betting some of the Watts' family credit card was partially because of Lularoe. It's an expensive MLM to buy into and there are many stories about how shady the company is. There were reports recently that boxes of product shipped to reps that contained mold because warehouse workers would leave the packages out in the rain before FedEx, UPS, or other shippers would pick up. Lularoe refused to refund reps for the mold packages.

by Anonymousreply 399August 25, 2018 10:31 PM

Did she have any friends who weren’t in Le-Vel? Serious question. It just seems that everyone in her life was a part of that shit.

by Anonymousreply 400August 25, 2018 10:35 PM

Check R382's pic. The name of the facebook group is at the top of the post; it's a closed group, so you have to request to join. Beware, you'll be entering fortified Frau territory.

by Anonymousreply 401August 25, 2018 10:42 PM

^^Kisses, R392

by Anonymousreply 402August 25, 2018 10:42 PM

[quote]Did she have any friends who weren’t in Le-Vel? Serious question. It just seems that everyone in her life was a part of that shit.

I wonder about that. I also wouldn't be surprised if she lost friends because of her involvement in Le-Vel. MLM huns who are deep into the schemes turn off friends and family because of the constant product posts on social media and the never ending pitches.

by Anonymousreply 403August 25, 2018 10:52 PM

But I imagine it's an anti Chris group, no? So what the fuck, that's fucked up people are coming in and talking shit. And she did r403, in like thread 2 we posted a pic of her whole "I've lost friends, been blocked, been called crazy, etc.because I love thrive so much" shit.

by Anonymousreply 404August 25, 2018 10:53 PM

TBH, the group seems like a free-for-all, like WS without any mods or rules, with threats of doxxing and people trolling. And so many people attempting to post or comment, it will jam up your browser.

Saw this pic in there, though. Wonder if the girlfriend went silent because she too is married?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405August 25, 2018 10:58 PM

And someone posted this earlier today. She means the mistress' husband (they were both cheating on their spouses).

[quote]In another group I am in, it was said that the mistress husband sent a video to Shanann of Chris and said mistress out Saturday night at the casino. The video was sent to Shanann and that’s why she wasn’t feeling good. In which the friend had probably seen and added to the speculation and worry once she didn’t answer.

by Anonymousreply 406August 25, 2018 11:06 PM

50 threads without dick pics R386 !

by Anonymousreply 407August 25, 2018 11:12 PM

Wow it seems like that group is lit! A real free for all in there. I wonder if the hubby feels bad about sending that and possibly causing the catalyst for this whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 408August 25, 2018 11:14 PM

Why didn't the husband just confront Chris and his cheating wife?

by Anonymousreply 409August 25, 2018 11:29 PM

Oh god, I was granted access to that group! What a shit show. Looks like they approve all requests. Very messy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410August 25, 2018 11:35 PM

OMG r410, now I have to join too! I'm not gonna talk, just observe.

by Anonymousreply 411August 25, 2018 11:37 PM

Rough seas ahead!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412August 25, 2018 11:37 PM

Deiter's plaintive wail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413August 25, 2018 11:39 PM

For those who decide to join and who missed the HLN special this weekend, someone posted a shitty recording of their phone playing the show,

by Anonymousreply 414August 25, 2018 11:41 PM

How much longer b4 this FB group gets canned?

by Anonymousreply 415August 25, 2018 11:42 PM

If Chris taught us anything, R415, it's live for today!

by Anonymousreply 416August 25, 2018 11:43 PM

Gurl I can't keep up with all these recent developments.

Someone please do a nice outline for me and have it on my desk first thing Monday morning.

by Anonymousreply 417August 25, 2018 11:44 PM

yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418August 25, 2018 11:49 PM

Of course she would have lost friends over the MLM shit.

Salesmen are annoying enough in stores, but a salesperson in your social group who not only pressures you to buy every time you see them and guilt-trips you if you don't, but who tries to make you sell as well? It's unforgiveable. A ghosting offence.

by Anonymousreply 419August 25, 2018 11:49 PM

So way back before the witness list was published, I did some sleuthing and came up with an Amber Falbo as a possible mistress. Then the affidavit and Nichol Kessinger popped up and Nichol seemed a better fit.

Lo and behold someone on the freeforall FB group posted a blacked out photo of Amber Falbo. And another said this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420August 25, 2018 11:51 PM

A real ladies' man, eh r420? Hmm. I guess we'll see. Oh and thanks for taking a bullet for us all and joining that group. It looks exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 421August 25, 2018 11:58 PM

But the frau quoted at r306 was soooo sure they were in love! Chrissy wouldn't cheat!! They were the kind of couple everyone wanted to be!

by Anonymousreply 422August 26, 2018 12:03 AM

Can Randy Quaid play Cousin Dave? That would be cooler'n hail.

by Anonymousreply 423August 26, 2018 12:06 AM

I suspect the insider tips on that Facebook group are about as reliable as the information found on a Datalounge Jeremy Renner or Armie Hammer fan thread.

by Anonymousreply 424August 26, 2018 12:06 AM

I think this could be a big movie production, but I am not sold on Jane Krakowski's dog, it reeks of nepotism and is anti-dachshund. Dachshund's have it hard enough already with their short legs and weiner body, it really isn't fair to deny one an acting role.

by Anonymousreply 425August 26, 2018 12:11 AM

Why did it take so long for it to be revealed that Shanann was previously married?

by Anonymousreply 426August 26, 2018 12:33 AM

It sounds like Shanann had a touch of the Munchhausens.

When someone is in several disease groups, shit is twisted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427August 26, 2018 12:39 AM

R426, that reminds me of Sherri Papini and Meghan Markle. Previous husbands that are practically classified information and they won’t say a word.

These women all seem to move around a lot and leave whole groups of people in the dust. No one will speak about knowing them, either.

by Anonymousreply 428August 26, 2018 12:42 AM

Were Shanann's parents influenced by Shirley Ellis when they named her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429August 26, 2018 12:46 AM

It didn't r426, we said it in the first thread, that the house she owned was probably from the lawyer she was married to.

by Anonymousreply 430August 26, 2018 12:46 AM

So Chris had multiple affairs going on. Stud!

by Anonymousreply 431August 26, 2018 12:48 AM

I would love to see what Husband #1 looks like.

by Anonymousreply 432August 26, 2018 12:48 AM

R431, Chris had a lot of seed to spread.

by Anonymousreply 433August 26, 2018 12:50 AM

And she said to others he had no game. Guess he showed her. She must have thought he was losing all of that weight for her...nope.

by Anonymousreply 434August 26, 2018 12:56 AM

R427 "She was in my Lupus group...."

Was she also in Fight Club?

by Anonymousreply 435August 26, 2018 1:04 AM

Hold the press...

Bridget Fonda would be perfect for the Shanannabanana role. Those things, oddly curved lips....the crazy eyes.

WHET Bridget Fonda? Any recent pics? If she has had work done, let's call the bitch's agent NOW.

by Anonymousreply 436August 26, 2018 1:12 AM

*thin (lips)

by Anonymousreply 437August 26, 2018 1:14 AM

I agree, R436. This was Bridget with dark hair. She's older now though, so she'd have to play Shanannnnn as a pissed off ghost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438August 26, 2018 1:15 AM

Score r438. Any chance Bridget had a face lift? Lifetime does wonders with lighting.

Have we reached a consensus on who will play Chrissy/TotPop?

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, as mentioned up thread, for the bald, gay neighbor dude is genius.

by Anonymousreply 439August 26, 2018 1:20 AM

Bridget can play shanananana’s mother Shanananana role is for Briga Heelan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440August 26, 2018 1:24 AM

Shanann or Bridget?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441August 26, 2018 1:24 AM

I love you r441.

by Anonymousreply 442August 26, 2018 1:29 AM

No these ladies are too classically beautiful. We need an "around the way" looking broad.

Get Demi Lovato after she gets out of rehab. Out of nowhere she will get Oscar buzz and make a complete comeback after she wins the Academy Award!

by Anonymousreply 443August 26, 2018 1:30 AM

R442, I never did mind the little things or the easy ones.

Last one of Bridget - there isn't another actress that resembles Shanaaan more:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444August 26, 2018 1:35 AM

R443 It is hollywood where tonya freaking harding is played by Margot Robbie.

Demi does have those gigantic birthing hips needed for the role though.

by Anonymousreply 445August 26, 2018 1:36 AM

R443 true but it’s not 1999.

by Anonymousreply 446August 26, 2018 1:39 AM

Whoops meant to quote r444 Bridget is too old.

by Anonymousreply 447August 26, 2018 1:40 AM

R446 true but this movie is going straight to Netflix, so we have flexibility.

by Anonymousreply 448August 26, 2018 1:42 AM

If you say retired Bridget might as well say Debra Winger. I do think at certain angles The Bastard does look like Ryan Reynolds....

by Anonymousreply 449August 26, 2018 1:43 AM

Is there a photo of shanannana’s mother?

by Anonymousreply 450August 26, 2018 1:44 AM

Richard O'Brien for bald crying neighbour man!

by Anonymousreply 451August 26, 2018 1:45 AM

Pooh! Stop with the ageism, Queens. Bridge is only a teeny weeny bit older than moi and I could play the role seamlessly.

by Anonymousreply 452August 26, 2018 1:49 AM

Christ that facebook page is a nightmare. I guess I'm spoiled from hanging out here where people know how to spell, punctuate, and use correct grammar. That place makes my head woozy.

by Anonymousreply 453August 26, 2018 1:54 AM

Dish r453 dish.

by Anonymousreply 454August 26, 2018 1:59 AM

Ok, now this story is getting good. I absolutely believe Shanaynnay was a bitch. The mouth, the severe dark hair and makeup, it all fits. You have to have steel balls to get involved in an mlm life. I also don't buy the lupus story. I think she made it up for sympathy.

Where is the ex-husband?!!!

by Anonymousreply 455August 26, 2018 2:00 AM

Does Shailene Woodley have the chops to play a flyover frau-entrepreneur who might not be who she seems?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456August 26, 2018 2:02 AM

Oh just kooky shit like this r454 "It doesn’t matter how much she loved those kids or not. If she killed those kids how could he have the heart to dump those bodies instead of calling for help?" and tons of fraus speculating.

by Anonymousreply 457August 26, 2018 2:06 AM

No r456! Bridget or die.

by Anonymousreply 458August 26, 2018 2:06 AM

For your consideration - Kristen Stewart without makeup. She's got the crazy eyes down pat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459August 26, 2018 2:09 AM

Thanks r457. Frauen always kill the boner. DL honors your service and bravery.

by Anonymousreply 460August 26, 2018 2:11 AM

May the odds be ever in your favor, R457.

by Anonymousreply 461August 26, 2018 2:18 AM

This whole case is even spawning fan art! Any scoop on a Cagemeat Chris, and Miss Judge homoerotic fan-fiction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462August 26, 2018 2:29 AM

Is that Jesus with a really big iPad choosing his Instagram filter? #sweetbabyangles #Thrive4Shan

by Anonymousreply 463August 26, 2018 2:36 AM

It looks like Jesus has a giant magic ipad r462.

by Anonymousreply 464August 26, 2018 2:36 AM

This place is the best. The antidote to the illiterate, maudlin FB sites.

And fucking Websleuths. I’m done with that place. They don’t actually like facts.

by Anonymousreply 465August 26, 2018 2:53 AM

Looks like there was plenty of Chris to go around. You can tell by looking at him what a hot fuck he is. The wife definitely didn't deserve him. Was the baby even his?

by Anonymousreply 466August 26, 2018 3:04 AM

Websleuths has a Le-Vel friend of Shanann’s on there, basking in the attention. She had the effing nerve to make posts about how great the patches are.

“Gingerbread7 said: ↑ Isalybra, How do the patches make you feel? can you put too many on? Do the patches give you energy? What are the adverse side effects you or your clients have experienced? It's not just a "patch" The thrive experience is a 3 step system of multivitamins. Capsules, lifestyle mix, and then DFT all in the AM. Essentially what it does is detox you body and digestive system while replenishing with nutrients it needs. Helps with focus, energy, inflammation, weight (if needed) the only adverse effects anyone on my team has experienced is slight nauseousness the first day or two detoxing.”

by Anonymousreply 467August 26, 2018 3:05 AM

Wow r467...that's fucking hubris! Oh and the consensus in that dumb group is that "Dave Watts" is a troll and not Chris' actual cousin. Stacy Lee has his number: "Omg guys ! He could be any troll with the same last name coming in here and posting that he's family ! Think about it, just like any other case he can say he's related because he has the same last name as Chris. I don't think a real family member would be posting the stuff he has without going to the Police first."

by Anonymousreply 468August 26, 2018 3:11 AM

If those Thrive fraus don't watch it, their husbands are all going to have mental breakdowns OD'ing on those patches. Maybe that's what they are hoping for, ShaNayNay is making more money dead than she could have ever hoped to make alive.

by Anonymousreply 469August 26, 2018 3:11 AM

Cousin Dave is probably a MRA troll.

by Anonymousreply 470August 26, 2018 3:23 AM

Also re; Dave and going to the police first, I don't think you can really go to the police and say, "look, she was a snarky bitch, okay?" I mean, you could but I don't think that's valuable info for the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 471August 26, 2018 3:25 AM

I wanted to get on the fan art bandwagon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472August 26, 2018 3:54 AM

^ Hahaahahaa! I like that.

by Anonymousreply 473August 26, 2018 4:14 AM

Wow. Could have lots to say, but let me start with thanking those who have “infiltrated” and brought info here. Many, many thanks!!!

Out of respect for readers I’ll keep most of my rabbit holes to myself for now, but did anyone else google Amber Falbo in Colorado and see her job and middle name?

FFS

by Anonymousreply 474August 26, 2018 4:16 AM

I think the kids’ smiles were forced, not natural. They over-smiled, but not in a hammy, goofy, light-hearted way.

I’ve seen a few videos of S and she seemed genuinely nice, trying really hard to soldier through lots of stressors, albeit in an annoying, pedestrian manner, probably too overwhelmed to see how fruitless it all was. I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 475August 26, 2018 4:18 AM

The follicley challenged, androgynous neighbor's name is NICK.

So we have Niko, Nick, Nickole, and Nichol???? Insane. No one will ever believe the screenplay was based on a true story.

[quote]but did anyone else google Amber Falbo in Colorado and see her job and [bold]middle name?[/bold]

Let me fucking guess.

by Anonymousreply 476August 26, 2018 4:21 AM

How can I see the FB page? I don’t do FB...

by Anonymousreply 477August 26, 2018 4:25 AM

R476 - close. Finally a “Nichole”.

Who is a land analyst at Anadarko according to her LinkedIn.

by Anonymousreply 478August 26, 2018 4:36 AM

It's a closed group r477, so you can't just lurk, you have to send a request to join and it's easy, they just ask if you're related to any of the parties involved. You would need an account, you could just open a fake one I guess.

by Anonymousreply 479August 26, 2018 4:38 AM

I was accepted without answering the question^^ If you're on at the same time as a mod, they'll just add you. There are 6500 members.

by Anonymousreply 480August 26, 2018 4:43 AM

Amber Falbo still has her FB profile up. Can’t see friends or much else, but you can see a photo of her and her husband and their kid.

I’m assuming he’s the one who allegedly sent Shanann the video of his wife and her husband out on the town!

by Anonymousreply 481August 26, 2018 4:43 AM

^OR it was Nichol Kessinger who is also married.

These people exhaust me. Take off your damn patches and fall asleep on the couch watching a dumb show like the rest of us, FFS. Maybe then y'all wouldn't have to go dumping bodies in oil tanks.

by Anonymousreply 482August 26, 2018 4:46 AM

R482, not sure about Nichol. On one profile it said “Nichole is now single”. But there’s no information about her out there.

by Anonymousreply 483August 26, 2018 4:51 AM

Do all the dudes in CO look like this?

This is a friend of Shanann’s making a dramatic video talking about the murders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484August 26, 2018 4:53 AM

R40, Cousin Dave is actually Naomi Watts.

by Anonymousreply 485August 26, 2018 4:55 AM

R418. Is this Nicol G’s hub? Michael Turtle Kelley?

Does that make her “Ivanka”?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486August 26, 2018 5:03 AM

Same guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487August 26, 2018 5:07 AM

People are really getting in on the action here. I bet those huns are fuming that people are donating to her funeral fund instead of buying Thrive shit from them.

by Anonymousreply 488August 26, 2018 5:10 AM

Am I the only on whose loins are tingling for Jeremy, the Daddy Bear bearish neighbor who hosted the birthday party for his son that weekend where Celeste (CeCe) and Bella were guests? He says he was a close "friend" of Chris. He would look hot in leather chaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489August 26, 2018 5:32 AM

If anyone else's loins are tingling around that guy^, it's because he gave them crabs.

by Anonymousreply 490August 26, 2018 5:36 AM

Yes r489, yes you are. But at least he's not a fucking kid killer so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 491August 26, 2018 5:40 AM

Guess just me. I don't know, now that Chris is out of the picture for Frederick....if it was between bald Nick and Jeremy... sometimes a big belly flapping against you feels good.

by Anonymousreply 492August 26, 2018 5:50 AM

Funeral is announced for next week in Pinehurst for any death hags out there. And the baby was going to be "Nico Lee'" (WRAL spells it Nico, not Niko). Lee is Chris's middle name. Funeral is on "Sept. 1 at the Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church in Pinehurst. A livestream of the service will be made available on the Boles Funeral Homes and Crematory Facebook page."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493August 26, 2018 5:55 AM

"NICO LEE" was the babies name in the obituary.. How special. Spells "NICOLE". Hmmmmmm. Forum frau don't flame me again but since it's really spelled Nico with a C and the middle name is Lee..... Hello Chris and the double entendre. You know he was smiling about that name!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494August 26, 2018 6:00 AM

SHAN'ANN

by Anonymousreply 495August 26, 2018 6:01 AM

My favorite pic of them. This just about sums up the relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496August 26, 2018 6:10 AM

Chris looks so proud that he knocked her up.

by Anonymousreply 497August 26, 2018 6:11 AM

^^ you KNOW that costume was her idea.....

by Anonymousreply 498August 26, 2018 6:16 AM

How far along is Chris in that picture? He looks decidedly paunch-y.

by Anonymousreply 499August 26, 2018 6:17 AM

We need to call the new thread "Part SIX, Still No Dick Pics"

by Anonymousreply 500August 26, 2018 6:23 AM

R496 "THE BUN MAKER!!" The baker is just Yum.

by Anonymousreply 501August 26, 2018 6:26 AM

I joined that FB page, then immediately got a option to join another one, [bold] The Psycho-Biddy Fan Club [/b] (!!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502August 26, 2018 6:27 AM

R496 There are lines of ghosts dancing in the background, too.

by Anonymousreply 503August 26, 2018 6:27 AM

Marva Bliss in the FB group is not buying that Chris did this: "He did not confess. A Denver reporter jumped the gun. It's called 'fake news'. He confessed to killing SW only."

by Anonymousreply 504August 26, 2018 6:29 AM

R502 How fun! I wonder if they would flame a Patch Dad / Hot Tot Dad thread on Psycho Biddy forum.

by Anonymousreply 505August 26, 2018 6:30 AM

R504 Marva Bliss is gonna be my new drag name.

by Anonymousreply 506August 26, 2018 6:31 AM

Danelle Compton is out for blood, and apparently had a mom who was dead for a minute before she was found: " Anyone hope he gets death? Man, I want to see his face after being sentenced to death. Anyone ever see a dead body? Unfortunately I have, my mom died in front of me! I was in shock and didn't call the cops right away but laid with her. A dead body is extremely scary. The eyes turn green and it leaks fluid, the smell is horrifying. I did call the police... I couldn't imagine driving with my dead kids and trashing them."

by Anonymousreply 507August 26, 2018 6:41 AM

R50 Miss Danielle... it takes more than a minute for that to happen. A few hours at least. Sorry to say I say that I saw my mom dead too in the hospital. Even 2 hours later the eyes aren't "green". And it doesn't smell that soon. How long was she laying with her?

by Anonymousreply 508August 26, 2018 6:46 AM

^ I mean R507

by Anonymousreply 509August 26, 2018 6:46 AM

Exactly r 508! Unless Danelle happened on her after she had been dead a few days. At any rate, some troll named Bobby Kay is pissing everyone off because I guess he believes Chris, it's too exhausting to find his original post. But Crystal Lester seems to believe him too: "I don't believe him and I wont unless there is solid proof. That being said things could have went down the way he said. I can understand the rage you would feel if you saw someone hurting/killing your children. In that moment I don't think anyone would think about the baby in the heat of the moment. So yes even if he didn't kill the girls, he killed his son.... BUT if she killed the girls. She played a huge role in her own death and because of that the death of their unborn child. Again I don't believe him but right now there is no proof he is lying, there is also no proof he is telling the truth. Going on his interview and his actions isn't proof. To me it screams he is guilty but that isn't the same thing as proof."

by Anonymousreply 510August 26, 2018 6:54 AM

The mind boggles. Does this guy realise what he has done with his life? Assuming no death penalty, he will be locked up for the rest of his life; fed mediocre food with little or no choice. be told what to wear, when to sleep, eat, exercise, shower; never leave that facility; be under threat of rape and violence; have to endure perpetual noise; never walk on the beach or smell the sea; never make love with someone, or have fun with friends; never enjoy good coffee, or a fresh bagel and cream cheese; never caress a dog........if that was my future, I'd have plans on topping myself. What a fool he is.

by Anonymousreply 511August 26, 2018 6:57 AM

Maybe they were arguing over the name? "But Shan, you cayunt name the baby Nico Lee, that sounds jus' like my girlfriend's name!" "Your WHAT?"

by Anonymousreply 512August 26, 2018 7:00 AM

R511 "Crystal Lester"? They all have such good drag names on that Facebook forum!

by Anonymousreply 513August 26, 2018 7:04 AM

Nitpicking here, but If you look at the candid videos (both of them together) on Shan'Ann's Facebook, she calls Chris a "weirdo" in front of him in one of them and teases him in some of the others. She tells the kids to "smack daddy" several times. She's sometimes a bit curt and smart allecky interacting with him, but praises him when she's alone. It might have been much worse off camera. She might have berated him in person then overcompensated praise on her own videos. I can totally see her thinking "I'm naming the baby Nico Lee so that the bastard is always reminded of that c*nt co worker he was screwing".

by Anonymousreply 514August 26, 2018 7:10 AM

Things get tense, people are worried about being doxed, Craig Smith says that he is not, in fact, really Craig Smith:" Which is why I don’t use my real identity on here. I’m actually a female lol don’t trust people enough to use my real name. People finder is real 😥" and then: "No, I am not the mistress lol Just trying to figure this all out with the rest of y’all."

why say that if you aren't the mistress? Oh Craig, who are you?

by Anonymousreply 515August 26, 2018 7:14 AM

R515 Craig Smith sounds like a "Tina" to me.

by Anonymousreply 516August 26, 2018 7:16 AM

Maybe it is Craig from CraigsList

by Anonymousreply 517August 26, 2018 7:16 AM

JD Danko makes an ominous, vague post to Bobby Kay: "Nah. You have a right to your "Opinion", Bobby. No question about it.

But you know this is about much more than "Opinion".

WAY More.

It's about Agenda. Yours..."

by Anonymousreply 518August 26, 2018 7:18 AM

R518 Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 519August 26, 2018 7:20 AM

JD white knighting:" See -- women to you are nothing more than "Bitches", and "Hoes", Bobby.

Which makes you out to be even more of a scumbag, than I first thought."

and " Do I need to get into what your Ex did to you -- and the fact that you are using these pages, and the poor victims as your soapbox to vent your very obvious MISOGYNY???"

-- Oh, I will.

All good things, in due course

by Anonymousreply 520August 26, 2018 7:21 AM

R496 This photo is so Breeder. If there was a Pictionary with the colloquial use of "Breeder" you could use this pic.

by Anonymousreply 521August 26, 2018 7:21 AM

R520 It's a bitchfest.

by Anonymousreply 522August 26, 2018 7:22 AM

okay, last JD post, I have to leave after this precious angel drivel: "You obviously have a real ax to grind against the awesome female species, Bobby.

And you are using these three precious angels to do so.

You have some serious problems, Brother. And I say this from the heart: I don't yet know exactly what happened to you -- but instead of using this forum as your personal, sick, dysfunctional soapbox -- do yourself and everyone who has to be around you a favor, and get the desperate help that you need."

by Anonymousreply 523August 26, 2018 7:24 AM

R523

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524August 26, 2018 7:26 AM

Did anyone still go to the "Gender Reveal" party yesterday, August 25 at the Watt's residence that had been planned before Shanann disappeared? I missed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525August 26, 2018 8:01 AM

I think it was to be at their house. A) Nobody’s home, and B) It’s a crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 526August 26, 2018 8:46 AM

R525 Is that guard staring at Our Chris with LUST??

by Anonymousreply 527August 26, 2018 8:47 AM

R527 Yes. I think he wants some of dat azz.

by Anonymousreply 528August 26, 2018 9:15 AM

On closer inspection, it actually looks more like LOVE (!!)

by Anonymousreply 529August 26, 2018 9:27 AM

I can't wait for those Facebook cunts to learn that Shannan wasn't as wonderful a woman as they seem to think, and Chris is not the antichrist. They'll probably be all, "I still don't believe it. He's a MAN, therefore guilty!!"

by Anonymousreply 530August 26, 2018 11:45 AM

R472, love that pic, gave me a chuckle! R506, that name definitely works, "And now, give it up bitches for the vocal stylings of Miss Marva Bliss!"

by Anonymousreply 531August 26, 2018 12:01 PM

R531 Marva Bliss sings, Gender Reveal premier tonight.

by Anonymousreply 532August 26, 2018 12:06 PM

Is the lawyer first husband back in NC? I can't believe the Daily Mail hasn't found him yet.

by Anonymousreply 533August 26, 2018 12:07 PM

R533 Where is Atty King, Esq?

by Anonymousreply 534August 26, 2018 12:58 PM

R533, oh now I have to check the DailyMail. They usually get the scoop and photos.

I find it really hard to believe they haven’t, too. And they’ve all left the mistresses alone, too.

Shameful lapse.

by Anonymousreply 535August 26, 2018 1:11 PM

R530, not that she deserved to die, but I find her so very unlikable. She’s the kind of person I strenuously avoid IRL. I don’t understand why the fraus can’t see it. We all know people like Shanann. She’s the kind of woman who says something cutting and then goes “oh my GOD I was just kidding! Love ya hon, you know that.”

but if I could wish her alive, I would.

by Anonymousreply 536August 26, 2018 1:19 PM

R536 R530 Shan'ann calls Chris a weirdo in one video and he's just standing there smiling and helping her sell Thrive, and is sweetly holding one of the the kids. Then she tells the kids to slap him over and over on his head, saying "smack daddy! again!" in another Facebook video. In another one she is obviously making fun of him as Chris sings to the daughter and feeds the kid and finally Chris looks at Shan'ann and says "What?". I'm sure Frauen will find it all cute, and say it's all in play. But she seems kind really nagging and pushy to him when she reacts to him in videos. Then always praising of him on her own or in text.

by Anonymousreply 537August 26, 2018 1:36 PM

Just up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538August 26, 2018 1:51 PM

A Sympathetic Frau writes: "Every human being deserves a defense. We don't know the truth yet as we don't have all of the facts. Stop saying hurtful things to his family. Please Mr. Watts, ensure his atty's whoever they are research the products he was using. They are dangerous NON FDA approved stimulants which can cause what is called a Caffeine (or stimulant induced psychosis). It is obvious that Chris did not have a history of violence. If in fact he did do what he confessed to there is a reason why. He was on a very high dose of caffeine with those diet products. He was wearing the highest dose black label patch and drinking the shakes and taking the supplements."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539August 26, 2018 1:57 PM

^ Yep. Thrive defense. DL called it two threads ago.

by Anonymousreply 540August 26, 2018 2:03 PM

Scott Lee Peterson

Chris Lee Watts

For whatever that's worth.

by Anonymousreply 541August 26, 2018 2:04 PM

"I was asked, wasn't God's love enough? I answered of course. He loved me enough to bring THRIVE into my life."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542August 26, 2018 2:19 PM

R538 I'm setting aside my grocery money to the GoFundMe Chris Watts Defense fund.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543August 26, 2018 2:22 PM

By the power of Lesbos, SAVE this wretched soul!

by Anonymousreply 544August 26, 2018 2:27 PM

R538 Evil Facebook Frauen from the group there had the Chris Watts Defense Fund forcefully deleted already.

by Anonymousreply 545August 26, 2018 2:28 PM

iPad Jesus at R462 actually looks just like Chris!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546August 26, 2018 2:31 PM

R546 He has a great nose. <3

by Anonymousreply 547August 26, 2018 2:32 PM

The resemblance is uncanny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548August 26, 2018 2:34 PM

R546 Maybe he is Jesus. Chris, Christ. He is being crucified by the Frauen.

by Anonymousreply 549August 26, 2018 2:34 PM

He's more like God because he gave his only begotten son... I can't.

by Anonymousreply 550August 26, 2018 2:36 PM

R513, I used to work with a girl named "Crystal Luster" and she looked like a black drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 551August 26, 2018 3:00 PM

R513 So fun!

by Anonymousreply 552August 26, 2018 3:04 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else think Shannanna looks like a demon? I am getting incredibly creeped out perusing her her Instagram page. Her face seems to morph ala that Keanu Reeves/Al Pacino lawyer as Satan movie.

Is Thrive a cover for a demonic cult?

by Anonymousreply 553August 26, 2018 3:13 PM

She has the ugliest smile I think I have ever seen: no lips, weird shape of her mouth, concave teeth.

I am not getting these descriptions of her as beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 554August 26, 2018 3:16 PM

I totally agree. R554 5553

by Anonymousreply 555August 26, 2018 3:18 PM

My screenplay is getting darker and darker. Oh the -never-see-em coming twists and turns. Keep it up DL. We are gonna win an Oshkur. Oy!

by Anonymousreply 556August 26, 2018 3:24 PM

R553 check the first few threads, there is ample evidence she was giving birth to Nicodemus, one of the seven lords of hell.

by Anonymousreply 557August 26, 2018 3:25 PM

Link or search terms pretty please r557.

by Anonymousreply 558August 26, 2018 3:31 PM

[quote][R530], not that she deserved to die, but I find her so very unlikable. She’s the kind of person I strenuously avoid IRL. I don’t understand why the fraus can’t see it. We all know people like Shanann. She’s the kind of woman who says something cutting and then goes “oh my GOD I was just kidding! Love ya hon, you know that.”

[quote]but if I could wish her alive, I would.

Some fraus do avoid MLM huns like the plague. On that anti-MLM subreddit, a lot of women post about how friends and relatives are either trying to get them to join the MLMs or they are constantly being pressured to buy products. A few female friends of mine have told me their stories of MLM huns bugging the shit out of them. One friend is a respiratory therapist at a hospital and for awhile she would find MLM company pamphlets or catalogs taped to her work locker. The hospital HR later told employees that they couldn't put up MLM signs or info cards on lockers or on the hospital walls.

by Anonymousreply 559August 26, 2018 3:40 PM

R557 Sweetie, what Nicodemus is that? The only one I heard of is this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560August 26, 2018 5:07 PM

R560 nice try, witch. We are on to your coven!

by Anonymousreply 561August 26, 2018 5:25 PM

R553, yes! When Tamara Tunie turns into a demon while changing clothes?

I don’t trust thin-lipped people. She had terrible brows, too.

by Anonymousreply 562August 26, 2018 5:30 PM

And just because we’re being mean, someone on Websleuths or FB asked “what’s wrong with the girls’ hair?” And someone responded “what do you mean?”

Oh, my sides when I read that. Talk about the elephant in the room.

by Anonymousreply 563August 26, 2018 5:33 PM

Abby Brown asks an inflammatory question: "Just wanting an opinion. Did Shan'Ann seem more interested & worried about #Thrive or her kids?" and the frauen jump her! "SHE LIVED FOR HER KIDS" and Abby says: " Im just curious because i know nothing except what the news has shown, & on her facebook page she just looked like she was living the life & #thrive was her big priority. Where are the kids tho in most of her photos? Just curious. I dont know her personally at all so just wanting info." is she trolling? " I saw a post with #bossmom or something like that that she posted saying how happy she was to be able to spend all of her time with her kids. I don't have time to find it right now, but it was specifically her post."

by Anonymousreply 564August 26, 2018 7:31 PM

This has to be another thriver trying to perpetuate the myth that you can make money at this shit: "She had a job you guys. Selling thrive and traveling for thrive was her JOB. That’s what they do. It doesnt mean she cared more about thrive than her kids. She involved the whole family when speaking about thrive so.... debunking that right now."

by Anonymousreply 565August 26, 2018 7:34 PM

Marva Bliss thinks she loved thrive more! Some idiot thinks that she made major coin from it, yeah, hence the bk: " Dude. Thrive is like any other product, whether it be selling clothes cookware or candles etc. she wanted to have a better life for her kids. She’s a go getter. Who cares wtf she was selling, she did damn good at it."

by Anonymousreply 566August 26, 2018 7:37 PM

Is the Thrive patch what made Chris' spunk taste a little funky?

by Anonymousreply 567August 26, 2018 7:45 PM

What’s the deal with the bald crying guy? Why was he crying on TV? His wife wasn’t crying. And why is he totally hairless?

by Anonymousreply 568August 26, 2018 8:06 PM

R568, he’s not totally hairless. He has a soul patch.

by Anonymousreply 569August 26, 2018 8:15 PM

Brandi Vickers is nobody's fool: "Maybe she was in love with her job because it was going to be her way out of a bad marriage - who truly knows.

They were BROKE! One bank account had less than $10 and the other had less than $900.....and the way I understand HIS account was the one with less than $10. Poor lady was looking for a way OUT, and unfortunately- HE took her OUT, her innocent children too!!"

by Anonymousreply 570August 26, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote]R564 Abby Brown asks an inflammatory question: "Just wanting an opinion. Did Shan'Ann seem more interested & worried about #Thrive or her kids?" and the frauen jump her.

Whatever the fever syndrome her kids had (she has a Pinterest album devoted to it), it’s supposed to be very painful for them.

Why would a parent have a THIRD child they knew would be doomed to a life of painful illness?

by Anonymousreply 571August 26, 2018 8:31 PM

Jules Lee, thrive shill: "She may not have started seeing his evil ways until He could know longer keep up his end of the facade he helped her create. We don’t know. But I believe her involvement with thrive was opening her up to the truth" and yet another moron hun chimes in: "I started selling Scentsy to NOT have to go out and work at a "real" job so that I could stay home with my kids and also homeschool them, take to sports, music lessons, acting etc... Little did I know I'd make more than I could have elsewhere. Go on amazing free trips and make friends all over the world. But you'll see A LOT of Scentsy posts in my early years. But my kids are 100% my life. Stop judging her by her Thrive posts already." Yeah, sure you did, hun.

by Anonymousreply 572August 26, 2018 8:40 PM

How is it possible that all of the pyramid scheme fraus you quote have all avoided getting strangled themselves? I can't imagine anyone living with them. At least, for long.

by Anonymousreply 573August 26, 2018 8:52 PM

Simple r573, they are military wives and their dudes are never around. I can't believe they don't get strangled by women in the military, because they are actually comparing this mlm "business" traveling to being a woman in the military...yeah, except the military pays you and doesn't make you buy $5000 start up kits.

by Anonymousreply 574August 26, 2018 8:54 PM

Those MLM trips are not free, but they will tell you that you must go to as many as possible to have all the tools to make the most money, a bunch of lies told so when you don't sell, it's "well you couldn't have been very serious, hun, since you didn't go to all the seminars".

by Anonymousreply 575August 26, 2018 8:55 PM

Typical scummy behavior r575, also found in faith healers, "oh you didn't pray hard enough, it's your own fault!" I can't believe no one is disputing this, well they kind of are in that group but then they are getting jumped by angry huns.

by Anonymousreply 576August 26, 2018 9:12 PM

These MLMs are evil but that Abby Brown is just a frau bitch too. If you're selling this Thrive shit of course you have to constantly shill it on social media. It doesn't mean you're neglecting your kids just because you're not uploading photos of them all day long. But to these dumbass frauen, the more you post about your brats = the more you love them. So glad they didn't have this shit when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 577August 26, 2018 9:15 PM

Agreed r577 and I might even think that Abby is some kind of troll sent to sow seeds of dissent if I were tin-hatty and if CW was smart enough to have someone do that. At any rate, there's definitely hope for him because he only needs one juror to hold out for a mistrial at least.

by Anonymousreply 578August 26, 2018 9:21 PM

The only reason people are hanging their hats on his claim that she killed her kids is that we don't know what the forensics will show. I'm confident the autopsies will give evidence that he alone murdered his family despite his attempt to oil-cure his own children.

by Anonymousreply 579August 26, 2018 9:33 PM

The MLM huns who post about how they sell products from home and are with their kids all time are annoying as fuck. There are legitimate work from home jobs out there like customer service, copy writing, tech writing, accounting, and corporations give some employees the option of working from home on full time or part time basis. Those types of work from home jobs have set hours, deadlines, and you have constantly check in with managers or other bosses. Some companies require that employees who work from home have to show proof of childcare if they have very young children.

A friend of mine had started working from home a couple of years before she had her daughter. When she got pregnant she started looking into childcare options. Her mother and aunt babysat on a rotating basis for the little girl. I bet some of the MLM huns would have judged my friend for working in her home office while someone else was taking care of the daughter.

by Anonymousreply 580August 26, 2018 9:35 PM

Oh dear. Her obituary spells her name Shan'ann. With an apostrophe in the middle.

Do we have to start doing that now? Will THE EVENING PUNCTUATIONIST come after us if we don't??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581August 26, 2018 9:55 PM

r538 Was the GoFundMe account deleted?

Message at link says

[quote]Campaign Not Found. We're sorry, but the campaign link you entered cannot be found.

by Anonymousreply 582August 26, 2018 10:06 PM

Fat back, coral dress, awful everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583August 26, 2018 10:11 PM

R570, Brandi Vickers? Will the parade of dreal people with dag-queen-ready names in this thread never end?

by Anonymousreply 584August 26, 2018 10:18 PM

Oh yeah r582, a million narc blossoms said they were going to report that GFM and get it shut down. I think GFM is ridiculous too but I'm not gonna tell on someone who puts one up, if people are dumb enough to donate then let them. I guarantee you someone is going to say something like, "not to be mean, but why couldn't you guys have supported Shanann while she was alive and bought some of her thrive patches, this money won't help her now!" they are so jealous that people are spending money NOT on their stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 585August 26, 2018 10:18 PM

R541, Lee Harvey Oswald

by Anonymousreply 586August 26, 2018 10:24 PM

Hun, humblebragging. Yes I drive a free Lexus, but I also never shower. Wtf? And isn't all coffee keto? Just fuck off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587August 26, 2018 10:25 PM

Judge Kopcow was a professor at UNC (that’s University of Northern Colorado. Not North Carolina.) Favorable reviews. I like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588August 26, 2018 10:32 PM

Chris must be majorly stressed. How is he able to even jerk off when I'm sure he's under 24x7 camera observation?

by Anonymousreply 589August 26, 2018 10:36 PM

Will Chris be allowed to attend the funeral(s)?

by Anonymousreply 590August 26, 2018 10:37 PM

Shan'ann's middle name is spelled [italic]Cathryn.[/italic]

Why did her parents hate the world so much?

by Anonymousreply 591August 26, 2018 10:38 PM

[quote]r590 Will Chris be allowed to attend the funeral(s)?

I believe he would need permission, and to perhaps pay for the travel cost and police escort. He is housed in Colorado and the funeral is in Pinehurst, North Carolina.

Do we start our own fundraiser here at DL, since the GoFundMe account was taken down (?)

by Anonymousreply 592August 26, 2018 10:44 PM

Their dates of death are incorrect in the obituary @ R581

by Anonymousreply 593August 26, 2018 10:46 PM

It's the date they were recovered, R593. Only Chris, Dieter, and Alexa know when the girls died.

by Anonymousreply 594August 26, 2018 10:49 PM

Plus weepy gay neighbor...if he was there.

by Anonymousreply 595August 26, 2018 10:57 PM

R595, I can see him Gladys Kravitzing around the Watts' property, always returning a tool or baking dish...

by Anonymousreply 596August 26, 2018 11:07 PM

r541,r586. Henry Lee Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 597August 26, 2018 11:25 PM

R596 made me LOL.

I think Nickole is the most Kravitz-y. But yes.

by Anonymousreply 598August 26, 2018 11:27 PM

The FB page for the funeral home is scheduled tp live stream the service at 1:00 pm on Saturday, September 1st.

oh lord....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599August 26, 2018 11:34 PM

r599 GURL MESSSS

by Anonymousreply 600August 26, 2018 11:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!