Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et L’Esprit Frappeur Tata

La Belle Pace continues to romance a gay poltergeist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601August 27, 2018 5:01 AM

I preferred Gay Jacked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2018 11:47 PM

In early September, Lee may attend two film festival and matt will have to prepare for the fashion show up coming on October.They don't have much time for long vacation

by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2018 5:36 AM

Will we see some infamous Château pictures again this year?

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2018 5:40 AM

No, his goal is accomplished. No need to do that.

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2018 5:46 AM

Honestly I am totally not interested in any pictures or stories Matt puts up of Lee. They are always tastless or only full of hidden hints.

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2018 6:08 AM

R2 What is the second festival?

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2018 6:33 AM

tiff

by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2018 6:37 AM

R3

Aslaug,

This year, in order to celebrate their first anniversary, Matt will shoot a whole erotic movie to be presented at the Provincetown Film Festival 2019! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2018 10:39 AM

Are they in Europe? Anyone knows?

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2018 5:43 PM

Why is everyone obsessed with Europe here? Is it because the exposure sort of started in Paris?

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2018 6:13 PM

R10, because people are relying on the wildly inaccurate and unreliable IG tracking system for "likes". If the presumed time of a "like" is outside what they believe the norm for NYC is, it's assumed Lee is in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2018 7:46 PM

Hackers invaded Lee's mobile! Here's a picture of Lee during #NationalRelaxationDay:

P.S.: Loki'd!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2018 8:20 PM

R11 I’ve never had any issues with Instagram being wildly inaccurate with their tracking system for the timing of likes. I don’t understand where you get this from. Actually it has always been extremely accurate for me and all my friends. Maybe you have just had one instance happen by mistake, some glitch in the system perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2018 8:39 PM

R13 Glitch or not, why is Europe always brought up? It's pissing me off. I agree with R10 and I already explained in the other thread why I don't believe they are outside NY. Likes don't show a person's location. I like posts at 4am too. Does it mean I'm in Honolulu? Nope. I wish

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2018 10:12 PM

To be sincere, since "AiA" finished July 15, if I were Lee, I would be looking for a new project as of tomorrow! Vacation's over! It's not like Pete, Freddie, Artic Freeze, Stew and the girls are going to feed themselves!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2018 10:49 PM

Agreed Lagertha, and Pete's tuition fee at the kindergarten,puppypalscamp, is very expensive.

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2018 3:38 AM

R15 He could have had one scheduled even back in spring. Making a movie or a play is a very long process, sometimes you book actors a year in advance before shooting.

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2018 5:29 AM

R Maybe because a trip to Europe is seen as romantic (unless you live there).

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2018 5:43 AM

R18 You can go also for business. Both could have reasons to be there for work (tho now it may not be the time) but until we get proof, anons should stop making up rumors.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2018 7:41 AM

Logically it would make sense to go to Europe now if Lee is going to be in Venice. Two weeks of vacation, then the festival, then back to the USA. Of course he can afford flying across the ocean any time he wants and as often as he wants but it's a tiresome flight.

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2018 7:43 AM

R20 Don't you think Matt'd be bored of Europe ? How many times he go to Europe a year for work? Look at his old posts full of pics of Europe that they chose to go to Costa Rica at New year. Even if you think it's romantic. They may not think like you. I think you'd better wait to see where they go which I think we'll know for sure. Matt or Lee will post after they come back if they really go.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2018 8:11 AM

Costa Rika is a beach place. Different types of entertainment. There isn't any place in Europe that will offer you the same kind of entertainment past September, and even then it's not the same, there is no wilderness, no mangrove swamps, no jungle. Everything is tiny and civilized.

I don't really think it's romantic, I said a lot of people think so. Europe in winter is pretty boring unless you love museums.

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2018 8:26 AM

Anywhere in the world can be romantic when you’re on vacation with the one you love.

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2018 8:38 AM

Lee just liked some posts minutes ago, and followed a new tag #bobmizer. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2018 8:48 AM

I think the farm is the most romantic place for them only if Matt didn't bring his friends along.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2018 8:59 AM

Just noticed that! Lol. Hot naked men photographed beautifully - what more could you want!

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2018 9:00 AM

What is CSMS?

Interesting, so he's more open with his follows now. Not just mainstream things like big fashion names or modern art or funny accounts.

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2018 9:03 AM

R22 What??? Lmao. You never been to Europe did ya? Best views, mountains, activities during winter season are in Europe. Poorer countries like Bulgaria, Romania have the best places. Cheaper and beautiful. Truth is many are hidden, coming from a person tired of the typical tourist attractions. Depends on the taste of course but to say that you can only go to museums in Europe... 😂

by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2018 9:07 AM

R28 Skiing and snowboarding is a pretty specific kind of activity. if you are in the city, you are likely to get typical dreary winter weather where it's not cold enough for pretty snow (unless you get really up north) but not warm and sunny enough for pleasant exploration.

by Anonymousreply 29August 16, 2018 9:11 AM

R27 that’s me. Another Matt Stan.

by Anonymousreply 30August 16, 2018 9:12 AM

What will Matt stans do when Matt disappears from the big picture, follow Matt or stay with Lee?

by Anonymousreply 31August 16, 2018 9:18 AM

For me stay with Lee, of course and if Lee has a boy friend named John. I will be The real John stan. 😉😉

by Anonymousreply 32August 16, 2018 9:23 AM

What if (gasp) he has a girlfriend named Mary. Or decides he's into poly and has both John and Mary, why the hell not LOL.

by Anonymousreply 33August 16, 2018 9:31 AM

R31 Maybe both. I’d be John or Mary stan too, if John or Mary is an attention whore like Matty.

by Anonymousreply 34August 16, 2018 9:40 AM

590 from the previous thread, what are you hinting at? If it's Lee's influence, then he doesn't have as much as you think. He'd be a multimillion Hollywood star by now if he had that much power in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 35August 16, 2018 10:13 AM

R35 I kind of agree. People keep saying Matt is eating on his bfs back (I don't stan Matt) when Lee is not that rich. His net worth is 3 mil. That's not much for a Hollywood star. The farm could be worth that money now. His movies, lately, are flops, don't even get a release in theaters. He is a great actor but he doesn't get major projects. His biggest success was in 2012. "On Friday December 14th 2012, he maintained a personal box office record, when three films he starred in - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012), The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012) and Lincoln (2012) - were all placed in the Top 5 of highest grossing movies at the domestic box office of the day. For the weekend, the Twilight film ranked as number six, but he was still the only actor to have three movies in the box office top five at the same time in 2012." How much was his salary on Broadway? Lee could go without work for months while Matt works 24/7. Unless he gets millions for a project, his situation is not pink. He got around 200.000 for roles like Ronan. Taxes for a place like the farm are a pain in the ass too. And so many other things, like assistants, lawyers. He's a public person. Maybe Matt makes more than him in a month. So the whole Matt relying on him thing...wont stand. Only the fame is smth Matt does not have.

by Anonymousreply 36August 16, 2018 10:46 AM

R36 I agree. If matt wanted a rich bf there are plenty of NY sugar daddies he could have. As for fame I really don’t think he craves it. He barely posts anything on Instagram. His last selfie was in June. If you compare a real attention whore - like the boys from Queer Eye who I love btw - they are constantly on insta. I think matts focus is developing the Thom Browne brand in other words his job.

by Anonymousreply 37August 16, 2018 10:56 AM

Matt makes more than Lee? How is that?

by Anonymousreply 38August 16, 2018 11:03 AM

R36 Any amount you find online about the stars net worth is bulls***. Plain and simple. Like Who's dating who pages. Just click bait with absolutely no real info.

by Anonymousreply 39August 16, 2018 11:11 AM

I'm also curious how much Lee got on AiA. I read that Huge Jackman got 45,000 per week on Broadway years ago. Maybe Andrew and Nathan get this rate. Not sure for Lee.

by Anonymousreply 40August 16, 2018 11:44 AM

I hope it was enough to give him the chance to take a good break. The commitment of the two day shows is such a big undertaking. I would imagine he was getting what James and Denise were paid - maybe a bit more.

by Anonymousreply 41August 16, 2018 12:05 PM

R41 Agreed Lee drew more fans to the show.

by Anonymousreply 42August 16, 2018 12:09 PM

R38. Very simple. Lee is not employed 24/7 like Matt. If studios don't pick him up he could be jobless for months, years. Matt is a director executive. Hate him or love him, the guy has a stable job and a secured salary. Plus he makes much more on run away shows like the ones during Fashion Week. Fashion is a bitchy business but pays so well. Not sure he's necessarily richer but Lee is not a millionaire either like some here claim. One little look at his projects and anyone can tell he's not worth more than 3 mil. Net worth includes possessions and the farm alone is at least 2 mil at this time. Do you think he has 1 mil in his bank account? I doubt it. He tortures himself in plays like AIA also for the salary. Be sure. Lee loves the shadows but it comes with a price. He is not interested in getting rich or famous anyway. We know that by now.

by Anonymousreply 43August 16, 2018 12:15 PM

Matt also does a bit of modelling on the side and promotion for some brands such as Rimowa as an Instagram Influencer. He can pay his way!

by Anonymousreply 44August 16, 2018 12:20 PM

Lee obviously is ok for what reid had posted about he and matt together at millbrook.He liked reid's new post though.

by Anonymousreply 45August 16, 2018 12:31 PM

The highest rate for the brand directors are about 160,000/ a year. Not sure Matt is the highest paid. Maybe he gets 100,000 or 120,000. It's impossible that he made more lee did. And if he makes that much why he still doesn't have his own place. Why still rent an apartment share with friends.

by Anonymousreply 46August 16, 2018 12:34 PM

Nice try to up grade Matty. He just a 9 to 5 employee. And you don't know how much Lee makes. I don't believe Matt can find a sugar daddy from his look.

by Anonymousreply 47August 16, 2018 12:39 PM

R47 did you think he was sitting on on Rimowa suitcase just for the fun of it lol

by Anonymousreply 48August 16, 2018 12:44 PM

R43 Even I am a Matt Stan but you sounded ridiculous to say Matt makes more than Lee.

by Anonymousreply 49August 16, 2018 12:45 PM

Europe that is!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 16, 2018 12:46 PM

R48 Rimowa or not he still does'n t have his own place that why he's so excited to act like the owner of the farn.

by Anonymousreply 51August 16, 2018 12:50 PM

Ever since he started dating Matt he does this 'strike a pose' thing in his posts, it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 52August 16, 2018 12:53 PM

Matt will post the detail in his if story soon.

by Anonymousreply 53August 16, 2018 12:54 PM

*ig story*

by Anonymousreply 54August 16, 2018 12:55 PM

Haha r52 It's so Matty pose.

by Anonymousreply 55August 16, 2018 12:58 PM

R43 I guess Matt paid for this Capri (if that it) trip because he earns more Lee. LOTFLMAO.

by Anonymousreply 56August 16, 2018 1:07 PM

*more than lee*

by Anonymousreply 57August 16, 2018 1:10 PM

R56 I think Lee can afford the vacation like this and paid for Matt. Matt always go to Europe for work not by his own money. An expensive vacation like this, of course Lee paid for them.

by Anonymousreply 58August 16, 2018 1:14 PM

Isn't it Malta???

by Anonymousreply 59August 16, 2018 1:24 PM

Someone said Capri. I have no idea where it is though.

by Anonymousreply 60August 16, 2018 1:26 PM

R49 I said he could earn more than Lee in a month when Pace is not working. And people who live in rented houses are not necessarily poor. That's a prejudice. You waste so much money on rent, sometimes half your salary. Every month. What I find ridiculous is people claiming Lee is Matt's sugar daddy. That was the point of the whole discussion. I don't even like Matt🙄

by Anonymousreply 61August 16, 2018 2:06 PM

R55 It really is. Besides the beard, he has become Matt. Just pose naturally not these set ups where there was probably 20 odd takes!

by Anonymousreply 62August 16, 2018 2:19 PM

R55 It really is. Besides the beard, he has become Matt. Just pose naturally not these set ups where there was probably 20 odd takes!

by Anonymousreply 63August 16, 2018 2:19 PM

Handsome Lee... Corsica ?

by Anonymousreply 64August 16, 2018 2:20 PM

R63 yes because everyone on insta takes one pic and moves on...

by Anonymousreply 65August 16, 2018 2:43 PM

Lee looks hot but the pose made me laugh. Is it just me or he's getting Matt's abs too? 😑

by Anonymousreply 66August 16, 2018 2:50 PM

Why the actual fuck does it look like Lee's head on Matt' body?! I am SCARED

by Anonymousreply 67August 16, 2018 2:51 PM

Matt, whatever you're doing to Lee, STOP. RIGHT. NOW. You're fucking ruining him!!!

by Anonymousreply 68August 16, 2018 2:56 PM

Aslaug, you insane bitch, fuck off and mind your own fucking business

by Anonymousreply 69August 16, 2018 3:51 PM

R61 sorry if I'm mistaken your point but I'm not the poster that commented about Matt renting an apartment.

by Anonymousreply 70August 16, 2018 3:56 PM

R69 Oh, hi Matt. Did you already prepare the hair bleach for your bf?

by Anonymousreply 71August 16, 2018 4:04 PM

P71 Sure

by Anonymousreply 72August 16, 2018 4:11 PM

Matty loves himself so much that he wants his bf to look like him, so he can basically fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 73August 16, 2018 4:32 PM

Don’t you speak to Aslaug like that, you fucker!

by Anonymousreply 74August 16, 2018 4:33 PM

Yes Matty does want to be able to fuck himself! Great theory on why he’s transforming the handsome Lee Pace into an emaciated dopleganger of himself. Matt really is ruining Lee, oh fuck, he really is! Wake up, Lee! Run!

by Anonymousreply 75August 16, 2018 4:35 PM

I don’t think Matt makes very much money. Normal amount. Fashion industry doesn’t pay that well as someone said. Not for his type of job. I’m sure he wants people to think he earns a lot more than he does. The same way he wants people to think he is better looking than he really is. Poor fug Matt. The best thing about him is his boyfriend. Once Lee dumps his nasty ass it will be, Matt who?

by Anonymousreply 76August 16, 2018 4:38 PM

Interesting how Lee's post has been up for 4 hours, yet has received no "likes" from Matty or any of his inner circle. (At least according to Instagram mobile app--which often fails to pick up and report "likes" for hours and sometimes days on end.)

And Lee was so hot 20 pounds ago.

by Anonymousreply 77August 16, 2018 4:40 PM

I think he looks great. Six pack, Cool sunglasses, Healthy tan. There’s no pleasing some people. Let the man live!

by Anonymousreply 78August 16, 2018 4:41 PM

R77 how can see matts inner circle likes? Why do you follow them if you hate them so much? I like matt but wouldn’t dream of following his friends. They’re not celebrities. Your choice I guess.

by Anonymousreply 79August 16, 2018 4:43 PM

Lee only has those abs now because he’s so skinny he has no meat to cover them. Absolutly everyone has abs like that but usually they’re covered by a layer of fat. Abs on a skinny guy is like huge boobies on an overweight girl, they don’t count. Cool sunglasses though! I almost bought those same ones!

by Anonymousreply 80August 16, 2018 4:44 PM

What I liked most about Lee's body was the fact he didn't have a six pack but was all natural, sometimes even with a little belly. And how could he actually believe wearing white socks up to his calves looks good ... Is he really the shallow personality as some people here claim? This picture is kinda worst case.

by Anonymousreply 81August 16, 2018 4:45 PM

R79, you can search likes in the app. Under the post, click on "liked" and then there is a search window at the top of the list of likes.

by Anonymousreply 82August 16, 2018 4:47 PM

R71 Aslaug, I’m sure there’s been a conversation where Matt said to Lee “OMG you should totally bleach your hair! You’d look so hot, almost as hot as me! I know a great place where you can get your hair and your asshole bleached!”

by Anonymousreply 83August 16, 2018 4:48 PM

R82 ok. That sounds like a lot of hard work lol.

by Anonymousreply 84August 16, 2018 4:49 PM

R77 They all liked it. Reid Julian Lillian Kelly Jed except Matt. The fucker know how to draw attention.

by Anonymousreply 85August 16, 2018 4:53 PM

Yes and those socks! Don’t even get me started! All Matt’s idea. And he even has that dumb bandana like he did in CR. And his stupid pose! Wtf. R85 Matt the attention whore bag. He and Lee are so predictable it makes me gag.

by Anonymousreply 86August 16, 2018 4:56 PM

R85, not a single one of those is showing up in the app search function. Hence my point about IG being wildly inaccurate.

As for the socks, if you are hiking, which it looks like may be the case in that photo, high socks are a must to avoid poison ivy and similar nasty foliage. Ticks also tend to like ankles as a pathway to other places on the body, so white socks help see ticks before they go elsewhere more troublesome.

And he traded his ass for a six pack. I prefer a nice booty.

by Anonymousreply 87August 16, 2018 5:05 PM

R83 lmao. I can totally imagine it.

by Anonymousreply 88August 16, 2018 5:08 PM

"Then it gets into a whole cycle of, Do you like me? Do you like me if I wear this to this premiere? Do you like me if I'm in this magazine? Do you like me if I date this person? Then will you like me?" Quote by Lee Pace, some years ago. Seems he can't escape his own patterns.

by Anonymousreply 89August 16, 2018 5:09 PM

R90 aslaug, take a deep breath. This pic has sent you into spiral. If lee annoys you so much now why don’t you move on from following him. You said yourself you’re more of a Richard fan. As long as lee is dating matt every choice lee makes will annoy you. Don’t torture yourself.

by Anonymousreply 90August 16, 2018 5:22 PM

Okay the poster who said Lee takes after his partner, I argue with you but I take it back.

He does. This is Matt. Matt's pose, Matt's manner of wearing high white socks with shorts, Matt's abs on an otherwise skinny body.

This is not Lee. This is Matt.

I'm genuinely creeped out.

by Anonymousreply 91August 16, 2018 5:30 PM

R89 But he seemed to hate it! He seemed to be talking against it. He hated the idea of being forced to conform to others' tastes to be liked by them. Is he crazy in love now or what? He didn't look like Armitage, he sure as hell didn't look like Alicia, why is he looking as if he is going to play Matt's role in a movie sans bleach?

He didn't dress like that a couple months ago. He didn't have those abs on stage back in June. It's like AiA ended a month and he spent this whole month getting as close to Matt's signature look as possible. Sans bleach. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 92August 16, 2018 5:33 PM

a month ago* in R92 sorry

by Anonymousreply 93August 16, 2018 5:34 PM

R91

It is incredibly obvious Pace does not have a fully developed personality, he is very much like Brad Pitt in the sense that both try to become the person they are dating.

by Anonymousreply 94August 16, 2018 5:35 PM

Lee’s picture is simply awful. What happened to him? R90 I’m no Richard fan but if it means getting the old Lee back then I would love him being with Richard again. Matt has destroyed him. Lee does have a lot of his own issues with being self centered and conceited like Matt and his friends are and you know what they say about birds of a feather.

by Anonymousreply 95August 16, 2018 5:35 PM

R90 I know you're actually right. And honestly, I unfollowed his account today. I wasn't really more of a Rich fan until recently. I'd say I liked them equally but the truth is, I always liked Lee a bit more. I didn't stan someone since I was about 13 (I'm around Lee's age) and it was kind of weird to me to suddenly fangirl someone again, but Lee ... well, there was no way in not liking him. He seemed a decent person, devoted to environmental matters, playful and thoughtful, friendly, normal, pure hearted, almost too good to be true. His personality touched something inside me. And now it seems this personality doesn't even exist. He just morphes into whatever his current friends want him to. He became shallow and superficial, fake, posing. Lost, as he captured. But I can't stop keeping up with him. His work and all the nice people I met through his fandom mean too much to me.

by Anonymousreply 96August 16, 2018 5:36 PM

R94 He never changed his look so much before. He looked a little more glam, or more chill, lost some weight when needed, put on some muscle when required (like Revolt), put on some weight after Revolt because he quit weightlifting, then slimmed down again, etc. But he always looked like himself. You'd never look at his picture and think, hey who's that.

I don't even recognize this man now.

by Anonymousreply 97August 16, 2018 5:39 PM

Honestly, at first I thought it was a photo manip and someone made a fun of putting his head on his bf's body.

by Anonymousreply 98August 16, 2018 5:40 PM

R96 He didn't do it before Matt. He was a bit prone to hanging with the friends of whoever he dated, but it never looked like such a complete transformation. It's like he is getting sucked into Matt's lifestyle and circle of friends and aesthetics, and now there is no work to distract him from Matt so he is can be completely and utterly obsessed by Matt.

by Anonymousreply 99August 16, 2018 5:42 PM

Oh Aslaug! You’ve described something so familiar to many of us. I think he was always the way we see him now, it was just hidden so well before. It’s exposed bare now because of more social media use. He has always been like this but we just didn’t see it. He’s disappointed me so much. Not that he’s under any sort of obligation to me whatsoever but he did lie to his fans. In so many ways. What a disappointment 😔

by Anonymousreply 100August 16, 2018 5:45 PM

May I say this: I want "my" old Lee back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 16, 2018 5:48 PM

Pace epitomizes the word vacuous.

by Anonymousreply 102August 16, 2018 5:49 PM

R98 That's why it's creepy. I saw him on stage in July, a bit more than a month ago. He did not look like that. He looked thin but otherwise like himself. It's like the moment Angels ended he started to work on becoming even more Matt-like instead of relaxing. Shocking he still has a beard since Matt is clean shaven. Honestly after today I will not be surprised if he bleaches his hair.

And I'm not saying it in an annoyed way. I'm not annoyed, I'm worried. This isn't being shallow and fashionable. Hell no. This is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 103August 16, 2018 5:51 PM

Soon Lee with be crawling on ceilings and catching dragonflies with his tongue!

by Anonymousreply 104August 16, 2018 5:52 PM

Who would change themselves to look like their boyfriend? Or who would agree to let their boyfriend style them into his copy? Why? Is he so infatuated he'll do anything for Matt? But they've been together for a year, mad passion should have subsided a little.

by Anonymousreply 105August 16, 2018 5:53 PM

R91 Yes, I am the poster who kept saying he has no personality and takes after his current boyfriend. Everybody attacked me at the time... "Oh he's just a softie, a pushover..." No baby, he's everything his boyfriend, inner circle wants him to be. I have a feeling he's always been like that but people like CS, RA didn't have a specific style. Know what I mean? him and RA exchanging clothes scenario.... Same thing. I noticed the change in that Reid video, I didn't even recognize him. I had to download it on my laptop. R80 Skinny people don't have abs unless they work out, maybe with some exceptions but Lee is very heavy and to me it's obvious he is working out, with Matty ofc

by Anonymousreply 106August 16, 2018 5:56 PM

I know many skinny men that don’t work out that have abs

by Anonymousreply 107August 16, 2018 5:59 PM

I know I said it already but... I went to look at his instagram again and if you ignore the shape of his shoulders and chest (he has V shaped torso unlike Matt who has H shaped torso), it's like one of Matt's selfies. Everything about it is Matt Matt Matt.

R106 He doesn't have a heavy bone structure so part of the reason the abs show so much is because he is indeed very skinny. But it's also obvious he is specifically working on them in exactly the same way Matt does. Remember Possession or Revolt? He worked out for both movies, but if you look at his shirtless scenes, he doesn't have such abs in them. He has a fit looking stomach but most of the muscle is in his shoulders and back, the upper arms too. In today's picture his upper body looks normal, not particularly worked-out, yet he has abs like no tomorrow. Which he didn't have two months ago. Either he keeps getting thinner or he is getting Matt's body copy.

by Anonymousreply 108August 16, 2018 6:03 PM

R107 Good for you but Lee is too heavy at this moment to have abs without working out. He's skinnier than before but that's not skinny for his height. He looks normal to me not like some skinny anorexic model. All I'm saying is that he still has meat to work on. He is not just skin and bones. Look at Matt and his legs. You still think Lee is skinny?

by Anonymousreply 109August 16, 2018 6:05 PM

Lee has been very skinny at times but never had he such abs. He's clearly doing the same workouts as Matt.

by Anonymousreply 110August 16, 2018 6:09 PM

R109 Lee has an athletic body type (stronger bones as evident from his shoulder line, easier muscle gain, more meat on bones naturally), whereas Matt has an ecto body type (thinner bones, very little meat or fat naturally). Lee would have to be half-emaciated to look as skinny as Matt does, and Matt would have to gain weight, drink protein cocktails all day and work out like crazy to look like Lee used to look. My point is that it makes no sense to compare them in that way.

R110 Yes, it's not just "Lee decided to stay skinny and work out more". It's "Lee is doing Matt's workout to get his body as close to Matt's look as his natural build will let him".

by Anonymousreply 111August 16, 2018 6:13 PM

Richard posted this after Lee posted it on twister an hour. I know, Rich I know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112August 16, 2018 6:13 PM

You all are out of your ever loving minds. Transforming himself into Matt? Looks like crap? You’re all mental. The man is the same as he’s ever been. He’s even predictable in growing out his beard when not working. We’re lucky to even get any photos of the guy while he’s on vacation.🙄 .

by Anonymousreply 113August 16, 2018 6:14 PM

Lee, Richard is mocking you.

by Anonymousreply 114August 16, 2018 6:17 PM

You know what's funny? I remember Alicia trying to morph into Lee. She wore his beanies, posed with the dogs the same way as he did and took melancholic selfies with the same facial expression as him. Imagine they broke up because he got freaked out by her behavior

by Anonymousreply 115August 16, 2018 6:18 PM

Aslaug- Hahahahaha could be true! R213 Who the fuck are you? Some crazy asshole that’s who!

And Lee can never have Matt’s abs unless he gets the same surgery. There I said it. Now attack me. Y’all know it’s the truth.

by Anonymousreply 116August 16, 2018 6:20 PM

R113 Look at him. His body looks like he has Matt's photo in front of him every time he works out or decides what to eat. He is wearing the same things Matt wears in his selfies. He is standing in the exact pose Matt prefers for his photos. He doesn't look like crap. He is too beautiful to ever look like crap. But he looks like it was Matt who woke up in his body this morning.

by Anonymousreply 117August 16, 2018 6:21 PM

R115 What I wouldn't give for one of these selfies right now. With that I-don't-care camera angle, a thoughtful look, tousled hair and the general feel of nothing being staged..

And complete utter lack of Matt-ness. I've seen enough Matt for several lifetimes. I don't need an (admittedly better) copy of Matt running around in white socks doing the dumb #instalook photos.

by Anonymousreply 118August 16, 2018 6:25 PM

R111 Jesus I know they have very different body types. But he's not SKINNY like everybody claims. Skinnier yes. Look at this guy. Same height.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 16, 2018 6:28 PM

Should we all move on from him to another actor. Leave this thread and forget all about Lee fucking Pace.

by Anonymousreply 120August 16, 2018 6:30 PM

By the way I don’t think they’re on vacation by themselves. Jed Moch is also there. He posted photos from Pompeii and Capri isn’t that far away if that’s where Lee is at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 121August 16, 2018 6:33 PM

R119 Skinny compared to his usual look. I'll even find a picture for you. Here's how he looks when he is working out. The pose is a little odd, but I wanted half naked so that everything is seen. Today's look is skinny - for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 16, 2018 6:36 PM

R95 Ugh where did you get self centered and conceited? I'd say it's the other way around. No self centered, selfish, conceited person would ever make themselves into a copy of someone else, because they adore themselves above all others.

by Anonymousreply 123August 16, 2018 6:40 PM

R65 That was good enough for him before, he didn't give a damn. Now his photos are practically a professional photoshoot, perfectly posed and polished.

by Anonymousreply 124August 16, 2018 6:55 PM

What a day!!! I open my browser for some light news and, what do I see? Aretha's gone! (God will be treated to a very nice jam session tonight!) But, I have to admit it that I was expecting this outcome (her illness was too grave)... (*sighs*) Her memory, voice and legacy will be forever remembered! R.I.P., Aretha!

Then, I've decided to look for more lighter (and funnier) news and came to DL. And what did I find? THAT picture of Lee!!! To put it simply, I make mine every single word Aslaug said! White socks? Really? (I understand the practical reasons, but still...)

Oh, Aslaug and AFs with similar ideas, what has that troll done to our man (Shut up, Ragnar!)!!! He looks like a ghost of his ancient self! (*sobs*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 16, 2018 7:02 PM

R81 The most interesting thing about the six pack is the amount of dedication he must have to looking like Matt. The white socks is Matt's signature look, Reid also does it. But putting on socks is 30 seconds. Getting a six pack is hours and hours of hard tedious work. Yet he did it. For Matt. Or because he wanted to look like Matt. Or because Matt asked him.

I mean, the man lived almost to 40 without doing that, obvs not a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 126August 16, 2018 7:03 PM

R125 Matt put a black magic spell on him. I refuse to explain it any other way. Ugh I can't even joke about it properly, if I met a friend after not having seen him for a few months and it turned out he morphed into his boyfriend, I'd tell him to seek professional help.

by Anonymousreply 127August 16, 2018 7:06 PM

R127

Agree! It's a spell and a very powerful one; we'll need to bring on the big guns to exorcize him! Gandalf!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 16, 2018 7:35 PM

Who here is trolling Lee’s insta account? Seriously stop it’s not funny. Lee actually reads his comments. But I suppose that’s what you want him to do. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 129August 16, 2018 7:38 PM

Not me. I'm the one who's worried. I'd never be annoyed at him for something like that. But I won't say anything because 1) not like he'd care about a stranger's words anyway 2) it would be too awkward for him to have such comments publicly, frankly speaking, it's not anyone's business, right?

But it doesn't have to be a local anon, there are a few long time haters and trolls on insta and twitter. I remember one of them claimed he was a former friend.

by Anonymousreply 130August 16, 2018 7:42 PM

R129 What do they write? I can't find it

by Anonymousreply 131August 16, 2018 7:43 PM

Though maybe he needs to hear it from someone. Lee you have become a twin of your own boyfriend, what the fuck is going on? I hope he has a friend to tell him that.

by Anonymousreply 132August 16, 2018 7:44 PM

The comments are basically echoing what is being said here. They’ve referred to matt as his tyrant boyfriend. I mean if you didn’t like a celebrity’s bf would you go up to them and tell them to their face which is what that troll account is doing. Lee and all his friends can see those comments (and matt too). They’re calling themselves ana_linjector. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 133August 16, 2018 7:46 PM

Forget it, I found it. I think it's a new account of arctic_freeze but honestly this time they are just telling the truth, though in an inappropriate manner.

by Anonymousreply 134August 16, 2018 7:46 PM

It’s lees life. He doesn’t need nanny fans to tell him what to do. If he wants a six pack let him have one ffs. He’s worn white socks before so i don’t know why everybody is suddenly hysterical. How dare someone go on to his Instagram and tell him how to live his life. He’s not doing anyone any harm.

by Anonymousreply 135August 16, 2018 7:48 PM

He harms himself.

by Anonymousreply 136August 16, 2018 7:51 PM

R135 Everybody is hysterical because it looks like Matt's photo in Matt's instagram except the physical body of the man in the picture is not Matt.

It's not just some random talk about Lee hanging out with Matt's friends or indulging his hobbies. It's Lee becoming Matt, literally. Of course fans have to right to tell him what to do. No one has. But I can't blame people for being shocked.

by Anonymousreply 137August 16, 2018 7:52 PM

NO right, I meant. No right. Typing too fast. R137

by Anonymousreply 138August 16, 2018 7:53 PM

The troll mentioned his naked pictures being up online *cringe*

by Anonymousreply 139August 16, 2018 7:58 PM

I find those Instagram comments hysterical! Gutsy to post to him but still funny! I’m actually glad, go Ana linjector, go! Is it the old Arctic Freeze? I don’t mind that someone would write that on his Instagram. They’ve got more balls than any of us here, all we do is bitch.

by Anonymousreply 140August 16, 2018 7:59 PM

R139 Awkward!

by Anonymousreply 141August 16, 2018 8:00 PM

R134 You mean DL’s version of the truth. Lee is not trying to morph himself into his boyfriend. He is being himself. 🙄 DL’s obsession with Matt is crazy. The ana_linjector is a coward. Can’t even post under her own account but has to create a fake one to attack Lee.

by Anonymousreply 142August 16, 2018 8:01 PM

Then it's a local troll or from weibo?

R140 It's not about balls, it's about being a rude asshole. Also, who needs balls to post something online (can't get punched in the face) and under a nickname (no one knows you)?

by Anonymousreply 143August 16, 2018 8:01 PM

R142 So how come that one can barely tell apart himself and Mattself? Although I agree with you about cowards.

by Anonymousreply 144August 16, 2018 8:03 PM

R143 Ballsier than anyone else, have you read all the garbage comments written by his fans? I’d rather read something entertaining than all that other garbage. Shit talking behind his back on DL is maybe worse than shit talking directly to him on Instagram. Why doesn’t anyone here use their real names? Same reasoning I guess. I’m curious if Lee will respond to the troll. Matt’s being insulted, not just him, will Lee tolerate that?

by Anonymousreply 145August 16, 2018 8:12 PM

R140 R145 That person is not brave. They are retarded. FOR THE TROLL: If you are here delete the fucking comments before he sees them. It's fucking awkward and embarrassing for him. He posts once a year and when he does, he gets shit like that. That's why we bitch here and that's why he won't share anything with us anymore. Why mention his bf on a pic like that? What a dumb troll. Do you think he'll break up with Matty? No bitch, all you gonna do is creep him out and he would disappear again from social media. Psychotic people. I was about to post a place that looks like the one in his pic but with delusional lurkers around... Better not. Or maybe you R145 are the troll... Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 146August 16, 2018 8:14 PM

Who knew Pace had so many nanny fans.

by Anonymousreply 147August 16, 2018 8:18 PM

R145 Telling someone you like they look good is not garbage. It's nice and natural. Also, if you want to tell a public person something on his instagram, do it under your real name with your real face posted all over, so that everyone knows who you are just like everyone knows who he is. Not like a coward who refuses to be held responsible for anything they say.

by Anonymousreply 148August 16, 2018 8:20 PM

R146 Of course it’s our nasty troll here. That troll says such hateful things about matt and lee all the time. Exactly the same as what’s being said by the troll insta account.

by Anonymousreply 149August 16, 2018 8:21 PM

R146

Someone said it was somewhere in Sardinia (it seems Anna is there), but a in recent comment it was said that he is (was) in Marseille.

by Anonymousreply 150August 16, 2018 8:22 PM

R150 Does it really matter? I'ts obviously a Mediterranean location. Just like I said, a vacation in Southern Europe before Venice. Who wants to bet he will wear TB to the festival? I used to think he had a promo contract with TB but now I don't know. Maybe it's part of the whole Matt 2.0 thing.

by Anonymousreply 151August 16, 2018 8:25 PM

R148

You're right! If you're going to comment on anyone's life choices on SM, you must have the decency to use your name (real account name) and/or face!!!

R151

I just wanted to know if it was the same place R146 had in mind.

by Anonymousreply 152August 16, 2018 8:28 PM

He will absolutely wear TB.

by Anonymousreply 153August 16, 2018 8:28 PM

How did it come to this? When did dating a "vapid fashion blond" (phrase from old thread) turn into said blond having such absolute power over everything Lee does?

by Anonymousreply 154August 16, 2018 8:31 PM

I don’t think the troll is so bad, like it or not. R146 Maybe you’re Matt.....hmmm

by Anonymousreply 155August 16, 2018 8:31 PM

R150 Fuck it. I'm just gonna post the pic. This could be the place but the pic might be taken from the other angle and right between the islands. On the left side hidden could be the rock he has behind him. I'm in Italy now, close to Venice and a friend who came from Capri doesn't recognize the place. Capri is big tho, he may be wrong. I think it's Marseilles from the color of the rocks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 16, 2018 8:31 PM

R155 I wish. I wouldn't waste my time here with you. I'd be too busy fucking my hot boyfriend on a yacht in France or Italy.

by Anonymousreply 157August 16, 2018 8:34 PM

R153 Of course he will. I wouldn’t be surprised if that sold out bitch Judy would wear it as well. It was said on here by Matt’s mommy that her wearing TB amuses Lee. So lets see if she will want to amuse Lee during the festival as well.

by Anonymousreply 158August 16, 2018 8:37 PM

Lee’s not even really hot anymore, he looks like Matt. It’s like the case of Liberace but backwards. Matt is Liberace and Lee is Scott Thorson. Have you seen Behind the Candelabra? Matt’s turning Lee into himself like Liberace did to Scott. Let’s wait for Lee to bleach his hair and get plastic surgery to look more like Matt.

by Anonymousreply 159August 16, 2018 8:42 PM

Come on, if Matt didn't exist all of you would have said he looked so very hot. His looks isn't the problem. This crazy obsession with Matt -- or is it Matt forcing it onto him and him submitting? -- is the problem. The only thing left is bleaching his hair.

by Anonymousreply 160August 16, 2018 8:46 PM

R153

No doubt about it, dear Aslaug!

R154

"L’amour est enfant de Bohême

Il n’a jamais jamais connu de loi

Si tou ne m’aimes pas, je t’aime

Si je t’aime, prends garde à toi!"

Where Lee is Don José; Matt is Carmen and we all know how this story ends!

R156

Thank you! I agree with your assumption: the rock formation seems similar to the one in the IG post.

by Anonymousreply 161August 16, 2018 8:48 PM

P.S.: What Lee has are not abs! These are abs!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 16, 2018 8:51 PM

R161 But Matt seems so boring. I'm sure an hour with him would have bored me out of my mind, and he isn't handsome enough to make up for it with silent looks. What sacrifices did he bring to the ancient gods to deserve such worship?

by Anonymousreply 163August 16, 2018 8:51 PM

R163

He didn't made a sacrifice to the ancient gods! He did one to the Great Old Ones, probably Cthulhu himself!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 164August 16, 2018 8:55 PM

R133 Yes pathetic. Even though Matt does seem like a toxic relationship now.

by Anonymousreply 165August 16, 2018 9:05 PM

It’s funny how on insta and Twitter there is nothing but thirst for Lee’s picture but on Dl it’s like another dimension. Poor lee is being forced to have a six pack and wear white socks by his manipulative bf. By all accounts matt is incredibly normal and down to earth. People who have met him say he’s friendly. Yes, he had a very distinctive style but he works in fashion! Of course he’s going to be dressed head to toe in TB. I think people are loosing grip on reality.

by Anonymousreply 166August 16, 2018 9:05 PM

R166 Easy logic: none of those people knows Matt enough to see how creepy the resemblance is. All they see is Lee being hot, having suddenly acquired a six pack, and wearing dumb socks but hell he is gorgeous, he can wear any dumb fashion he wants. That's all they see, of course they are only complimenting him on his vacation.

by Anonymousreply 167August 16, 2018 9:08 PM

Also R166 are you aware that even if your boyfriend is a fashion designer, you are under no obligation to wear his brand exclusively? I could have understood it if Lee was dating Thom Browne. Or if he had a contract (maybe he does, but as I said, I'm not so sure anymore). But Matt is only a TB employee, there is literally zero reason for Lee to wear TB all the time. If my boyfriends works at Burger King, should I only ever eat burgers when we go out? Doesn't Lee have his own preference in clothes? Why is he being Matt's dress-up doll?

by Anonymousreply 168August 16, 2018 9:12 PM

R155 It's not like the troll is tossing empty insults, true. Half of what the troll says is plain fucking truth. But the troll is still a coward and an asshole. Embarrassing him publicly like that is not going to make him see things differently. It's not like you see a random asshole being rude to you and then you are suddenly like, heeeey words of wisdom I can see the light now. No. You just feel super awkward and either block them or retreat from social media, or feel angry, or all of that at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 169August 16, 2018 9:22 PM

R168 I don’t get what you’re saying. Are you saying lee is wearing too much TB?

by Anonymousreply 170August 16, 2018 9:24 PM

R169 lees not the type to fight a troll on insta or Twitter so if anything it’s just awkward and he probably feels bad. I feel embarrassed for him and matt. If you’re reading this insta troll please delete your horrible comments.

by Anonymousreply 171August 16, 2018 9:28 PM

R170 I'm saying that if Lee doesn't have a contract with TB (where he wears TB's clothes to public places and gets paid for it), then it's weird that he seems to wear nothing but TB when going out, and even casually too (a lot of stage door photos shows him wearing signature TB looks).

Because Matt is not Thom Browne. Matt is an employee of TB. There is no reason for Matt's boyfriend to wear TB all the time as if he suddenly forgot he has his own clothes or his own taste in clothes.

by Anonymousreply 172August 16, 2018 9:28 PM

R171 Well being a carbon copy of your boyfriend is embarrassing. Fuck random trolls on insta, but isn't he embarrassed his friends see him like this?

by Anonymousreply 173August 16, 2018 9:30 PM

It’s Calanques National Park. So they’re in France, again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 16, 2018 9:38 PM

R173 What's embarrassing about his look really? He looks so hot. The socks are weird but he's not the first nor the last one to wear them. His friends wear shittier things. No one around him gives a f. Bet we are the only ones seeing him morphing into Matt because we discuss them all the time.

by Anonymousreply 175August 16, 2018 9:39 PM

Dl is obsessed with making matt out to be the bad guy. It wouldn’t matter what pic lee would’ve posted it would’ve been twisted some way to make matt or lee look bad. That’s what I think anyway. If lee is morphing into matt I wonder what lee-isms matt has picked up lol.

by Anonymousreply 176August 16, 2018 9:43 PM

R175 The fact that at first glance it seems like someone photoshopped Lee's head on a photo of Matt from Matt's insta. It's not just the socks. It's literally everything about this picture except Lee's beard. Everything about Lee's look, his new body, his style, his body language, the visual aesthetic of the photo, it's all Matt. This photo is 99% Matt.

I don't know how any reasonable person can deny it. I'm not a Matt hater, I didn't much care for him before this, just stayed here for Lee related gossip because I think he is cute and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 177August 16, 2018 9:48 PM

Have you seen the picture on Weibo? Have you enlarged it? Because it looks that his abs have been altered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 16, 2018 9:57 PM

Altered?

by Anonymousreply 179August 16, 2018 10:06 PM

R178 Nope. Same pic. Same abs. Please don't make the "fake abs" troll go nuts now. Lol

by Anonymousreply 180August 16, 2018 10:09 PM

R180

It's not my intent to make any troll nuts! (lol) But the picture seems to have been painted: the first time I looked real closer (the enlarged image), I've noticed some darker spots. If we were talking about his face, I'd say he applied some foundation darker than his natural skin. But, it's too late and my eyes may be playing tricks on me.

by Anonymousreply 181August 16, 2018 10:19 PM

R181 I don’t think he would wear foundation! Come on! Please tell me you’re joking

by Anonymousreply 182August 16, 2018 10:22 PM

Okay I'll make a list for people who keep coming to ask why

1) Lee is wearing one of Matt's signature looks that is instantly recognizable as such and is different from his own previous style of dressing

2) Lee's body has a new look that he had never had before (yes he used to be thin at times but he didn't look like this, yes he used to work out more too, but he also had a different look), and this current look is an exact replica of Matt's body (as much as his body type accomodates)

3) Lee's posture, pose and body language are eerily similar to those Matt typically displays in his photos, and not to those Lee used to display in his own photos before

4) the visual style of the photo is similar to the typical photos of Matt and his friends

A random observer wouldn't find anything odd in this photo of a handsome man enjoying the seashore. But if one saw many photos of Lee from different time periods and also explored Matt's social media, the visual signs are impossible to ignore.

There is a certain term in teen culture, "cosplay". It means dressing up like a character from your favorite media and then going out and getting photographed trying to act like them. Striking their favorite poses, doing their signature hand gestures, etc. So that people look at your pictures and say, wow, it's like you are Character X. If I didn't know better, I would have thought I met Character X. Well, if Lee's hair was bleached, wow, it's like you are Character M. I hope I made it clear.

by Anonymousreply 183August 16, 2018 10:31 PM

R181 I see what you mean but I very much doubt it's any sort of make up. It's either the light acting weird while the picture is taken, like, sudden shadows showing themselves, or instagram filters. The quality of the photo is low when you open the weibo version to its 100% scale. So it can be a quality problem, too. Look it at his neck, it has darker spots, too.

by Anonymousreply 184August 16, 2018 10:38 PM

Matt probably altered the picture to make Lee look like he has abs similar to the ones he has (fake) and made his skin more tan in color. In other words he photoshopped the picture.

by Anonymousreply 185August 16, 2018 10:48 PM

I forgot to add- What a douchebag!

by Anonymousreply 186August 16, 2018 10:49 PM

R182

Of course I was not referring to Lee wearing foundation on his torso! (lol) I've made a poor comparison!

R184

You're the voice of reason; your explanation is probably correct (sudden shadows added to poor quality of picture when enlarged). But I have to admit, my first thought was the same as R185!!!

P.S.: I thought iPhoneX had better cameras. A friend of mine has an old Samsung that allows you to see wrinkles on a fly! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 187August 16, 2018 10:52 PM

R185 And Lee said okay I will post it.... why? If I entertain your theory. Wouldn't it be weird beyond measure if your boyfriend asked you to post a picture of yourself that's been specifically photoshopped in a way that made you two look more like each other? Knowing this picture will be watched by thousands of people no less?

R187 Yes the quality is strange. Especially since it's obvious the picture was not snapped in a hurry, it's too posed.

by Anonymousreply 188August 16, 2018 10:54 PM

I had this idea, too, like: What if they added the abs via photo app. But nah

by Anonymousreply 189August 16, 2018 10:55 PM

R189 I'd believe it only if the whole Matt-cosplay was a prank.

by Anonymousreply 190August 16, 2018 10:56 PM

Damn you make me wish it was a prank! So that I wouldn't have to believe Lee is doing it on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 191August 16, 2018 10:58 PM

Is it even possible to develop such abs in 4 weeks when he had none back in July? He must have used this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 16, 2018 11:00 PM

R192

An instant six-pack for the average couch potato!!! ROTFLMAO

by Anonymousreply 193August 16, 2018 11:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 16, 2018 11:05 PM

R192 Well it's not like he had a pot belly. He looked nice and fit, and he had firm abs. Naturally looking abs, not the "I live in the gym and eat nothing but chicken breast, egg whites and green salad" six pack like he does now.

So quite possible, especially since his body type is responsive to physical activity (he's the kind of man who could get ripped if he wanted to), but it still weirds me out to think that, exhausted as he was after AiA, he immediately started working really hard on looking like Matt. Instead of, you know, relaxing, enjoying good food and well deserved private time.

by Anonymousreply 195August 16, 2018 11:08 PM

Especially if you consider how much he loves eating, even junk food. He said it several times in the past.

by Anonymousreply 196August 16, 2018 11:12 PM

R194

Odin's beard! It really exits! There are people who apply foundation to their torsos to fake muscles! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 197August 16, 2018 11:13 PM

R173 Exactly. He embarrasses himself and he doesn’t even know it. To me it looks like he doesn’t have real friends to tell him that something is wrong. All his friends are Matt’s friends therefore no one will tell him that he acts like an ass morphing with his bf.

by Anonymousreply 198August 16, 2018 11:13 PM

R196 Yeah that too. I noticed he used to talk about loving food in the past, and he actually looked like it most of the time. Tall and athletic and fit but, how should I put it, with some meat on his bones. There was a moment years ago when he was very thin (I was looking back through pictures when I came across him and got interested), but I'm not sure if it was for a role or not, anyway he was skinny in a different way. Now he is healthy thin, it's a really good shape... but it's a gym bunny's shape. I don't know if you are familiar with the "drying out system", that's what you eat when you want to look super lean but also muscled. Fitness model look. Well let me tell you, drying out involves very little pleasure taken from food. It's a strict diet on a schedule combined with a heavy regime of weight lifting. That's what he looks like, except focusing mostly on the abs for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 199August 16, 2018 11:22 PM

R198 He doesn't act like an ass. He acts like someone who is either infatuated with his partner to the point of obsession or is afraid to lose the relationship because his partner feeds his insecurities. Or both. Either way there is nothing mean or bad about it, it's the toxic partner usually who is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 200August 16, 2018 11:25 PM

R200

He said it himself: he's lost! He has lost himself!

by Anonymousreply 201August 16, 2018 11:29 PM

R201 And for whom? This is simply tragic.

by Anonymousreply 202August 16, 2018 11:31 PM

Anyway Lagertha you spoke about wanting to see him find love, I guess you got your wish. Healthy or not, it has to be a very intense feeling to bring such results. Here is the face of love, not at all pretty (mind you, not talking about Lee's own face).

by Anonymousreply 203August 16, 2018 11:34 PM

That’s NOT the face of love. That’s the face of someone that’s been used and manipulated to the point of being unrecognizable.

I think it really makes more sense that he has photoshopped them on or had that fake tanner applied to himself. As we can see all the people that have commented on Instagram are not really looking closely at him or his life so they just see a quick picture of him where he is shirtless with abs. Those are the people he is trying to impress and keep around. Not us!

by Anonymousreply 204August 16, 2018 11:36 PM

R204 Why would someone go to such lengths unless obsessed with the object of his passion? Or afraid to lose him, which also speaks of the strength of their feelings. There is no reason to do it otherwise.

And everyone who commented on his socks hated them. He sure as hell didn't wear socks for the fans. Everyone hates them but Matt and his crew.

by Anonymousreply 205August 16, 2018 11:40 PM

He’s being manipulated. What’s so difficult to u derstand about that? He’s being told how wonderful he looks by Matt (and Matt’s friends). I’m sure Matt says things such as “trust me I know fashion” and shit like that. Add in the fact that Lee lacks his own distinct personality and there you have what we see before us.

by Anonymousreply 206August 16, 2018 11:46 PM

Lmao You all are just as bad as the Benedict Cumberbatch fangirls who came up with the theory his wife, Sophie was an ex-escort who snorts coke and is involved in an human trafficking ring. They’re saying Benedict is so weak and he’s unable to escape her clutches cuz she’s blackmailing him. You all remind me of them with your conspiracy theories about Matt controlling Lee and making him wear TB, etc etc.😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 207August 16, 2018 11:51 PM

R206 To manipulate someone you have to hold something valuable to them. Or make them believe you hold it so you can promise to give it. It can be profit or it can be something like friendship, but the core is the same: they must need it, want it real bad. Every manipulative person operates on needs and wants of those they manipulate. What can Lee receive from this relationship beyond Matt himself? Nothing. What can he want real bad from Matt besides Matt himself? There is nothing else.

R207 Yes. You can't make someone do something in this situation. It's his own desire based on his needs and wants. Maybe he sees something special in Matt to be in love with him so much. Because it's not like he doesn't have his pick, if we believe the rumors, of both sexes even.

by Anonymousreply 208August 16, 2018 11:55 PM

I bet Matt is ecstatic though. TB is a work thing but now his mark of ownership has finally been seen by the whole world. The troll was unnecessarily harsh about the leash but so true. If Matt were a woman, the word for Lee would have been pussy whipped.

by Anonymousreply 209August 16, 2018 11:58 PM

Matty hasn't post anything about himself since June. Isn’t Lee manipulating him? I want to see more shirtless fake abs Matty! Mr Pace, please give our lovely Matty back!

by Anonymousreply 210August 17, 2018 12:02 AM

R208 I hope you’re not serious. I guess you can’t see what’s before you. You really think he does that crap because he is oh so in love with Matt? It’s the experiences Matt brings to the table that holds Lee’s interest right now AND Matt exposed him to it during a time when Lee was vulnerable and wide open to new things. Matt was in the right place at the right time and took advantage of a good situation. Of course Lee loves him but it isn’t love that has transformed his look. It’s a narcissist feeding their bullshit to someone that has a problem being able to think for himself and is easily influenced by those around him.

by Anonymousreply 211August 17, 2018 1:46 AM

I don't see anything wrong in that photo.Maybe Lee likes fitness figure with abs and he wants to have them now.You see the long white socks,six packs but don't you see the old black nike and the thick beard on the face?He maybe change a little bit,do more gyms and eat more healthy, it's nothing harmful but opposite.The manipulate theory is too stupid, it is delusions of persecution

by Anonymousreply 212August 17, 2018 4:03 AM

I read Lagertha’s post that Lee’s lastest Instagram picture looks doctored so I have decided to look closely at it and I am not 100 percent certain of it but it definitely looks like it could have some type of filter on it. It looks like the shading is modified especially the abs area, yet the background is fully focused with no shading problems. Another thing that’s strange about it to me is that it was one and a half weeks ago that Reid posted his insta story and Lee had no abs then. You could see Matt’s but none on Lee. How did Lee manage to build abs so quickly? It looks more like the work was accomplished in photoshop not at the gym. If it is true then everything about that picture is unnatural apart from the view.

by Anonymousreply 213August 17, 2018 5:18 AM

Matt was on and hasn't liked lee's post. Is it possible that Matt used Lee's phone photochopped pic and posted it. Of course lee consent it.

by Anonymousreply 214August 17, 2018 5:52 AM

Anons and their bat shit crazy theories. It's entertaining till some start believing them. I think Lee is not deliberately manipulated by Matt. I think it's more of a innocent, natural manipulation. Like "oh you're wearing socks, I will do too". I honestly don't believe Matt goes "you should do this and this". Lee just takes after him. A 5 year old imitating his father type of thing. As for the abs, in the video he was stretched out on the grass and Lee's abs are not as defined as Matt's. I think the light and shadows accentuates the effect. He probably just started working on them. Another interesting thing tho: I looked up the glasses he's wearing and now they disappeared. SOLD OUT in a few hours. 😂 You can only find this model now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 17, 2018 6:04 AM

Oh please, you look like a bunch of conspirators. The larger photo you can see in IG source image is just low quality, pixeled. You can see the same "shadows" on his arms, tree branches, the rocks. The darker the area, more pixeled it is. No photoshop, certainly the usual filters, but nothing more.

BTW, you certainly know that no official photo is made/published without pre and post production filters/manipulation, right? Not one. Even the so called candid selfie Lee posted. Please, try to be and think like adults. But imagining they added abs to an IG photo is just as silly as the anti Sophie were, with fake pregnancy rumours.

by Anonymousreply 216August 17, 2018 6:08 AM

Looking at it more closely, I'm wondering if what we're seeing is the effect of Lee's falling asleep in the sun with his hands across his stomach, which would give him weird tan shading on his torso. Even if the abs aren't as developed as they appear in this photo, I still don't think this is his most attractive body shape and he could use a bit more meat on his bones.

by Anonymousreply 217August 17, 2018 3:41 PM

R217 I thought he was a lil fatty in season 2. My all time favorite will be the season 3 look. Big booty and his shape was perfect. + that beard🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 17, 2018 4:01 PM

I love S2 and S3 Joe equally. He was incredibly hot. Dat booty came outta nowhere

by Anonymousreply 219August 17, 2018 4:04 PM

I liked season 4 joe best.

by Anonymousreply 220August 17, 2018 4:07 PM

I'm wondering that Matt didn't like the post of Lee, where it's a perfect copy of him .... god those socks .... they make me crazy

by Anonymousreply 221August 17, 2018 4:31 PM

This turn Data Longe gave itself a time-out! (lol)

R203

Surely, all Lee fans want him to be happy! But what I see here is a distorted form of love (obsession?). When we are younger, we use to say "When I look in his/her/them eyes, I lose myself!". However, true love, IMHO, is the opposite: it's when you look in someone else's eyes and realize "I found myself! I found my mission, my purpose, my calling!". True love will help you find yourself and as Lee said he's "lost" (why did he choose this word? I can only wonder...)

R208

Again, IMHO, that "something special" that you mentioned is not something related to Matt's person. It's like R211 stated, it's something related to the new and different experiences Matt (and his group of friends) can provide him. Lee's an actor and he needs to constantly study new people to improve his craft. And, sometimes, in order to better understand these new people and experiences, he has to "morph" into them!

R213

Thank you for your opinion! As you said, it's not possible to be 100% sure the picture was altered in the region of his torso, but surely it does look shady AF! (lol) In Reid's video, you can't tell if the abs are already there because he has his arms lifted and tucked under his head. (*sighs*)

R215

Innocent or not, manipulation IS manipulation! (lol) I believe Matt uses that old and certified trick of planting the seed of an idea inside someone's mind (Lee's) and when it grows the person (Lee) believes it's his own idea. I do this all the time with my boss! (lol)

R216

To each fandom, its conspiracy theory! And, considering that BC is Sherlock, his conspiracy theories are far more elaborated and weird (human traffic?). (lol)

P.S.: Lee will have two reasons to attend TIFF: "Driven" and "Dulce". Will he be there or will he resume his public appearances after Venice?

P.P.S.: Booty... yessss... (*drools*)

by Anonymousreply 222August 17, 2018 5:06 PM

R221 He wants you to wonder. He wants attention, he wants people to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 223August 17, 2018 5:15 PM

Pre-Matt Lee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224August 17, 2018 5:17 PM

After-Matt Lee

P.S.: Yes! I'm mean!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225August 17, 2018 5:19 PM

R225 That's not mean, that's honest!

by Anonymousreply 226August 17, 2018 5:21 PM

Lee posted on merino in Chinese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 17, 2018 5:28 PM

*on weibo*

by Anonymousreply 228August 17, 2018 5:29 PM

R227

Thank you! Awww! Now I see my babe (still needs some meat on his bones, tho)!!!

by Anonymousreply 229August 17, 2018 5:42 PM

seems to be a picture on his farm

by Anonymousreply 230August 17, 2018 5:48 PM

R230

Does he have a field so big on his farm?

by Anonymousreply 231August 17, 2018 5:51 PM

R231 If I remember the picture with the sunflowers .... Yes that was so big too

by Anonymousreply 232August 17, 2018 5:55 PM

Lee posted a new tweet regarding CI:

P.S.: "For only a $10 donation supporting the Reteti Elephant Sanctuary through Dave Matthews Band’s Bama Works Fund, you will be entered to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Los Angeles to meet Dave, attend a sold-out show and receive a guitar he personally designed, followed by an amazing 2019 trip to Kenya to see your donation at work supporting vital wildlife conservation." SUPER!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 17, 2018 7:30 PM

R227 Love the pic. That's more like it, Lee! Tho now we can clearly see the difference. He's definitely skinnier😕 Imo the pic is new, maybe taken in France. He has the same sunglasses on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 17, 2018 7:42 PM

He looks painfully thin in the new one. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 235August 17, 2018 8:55 PM

He looks old, thin and worn. I wanna kidnap and feed him.

by Anonymousreply 236August 17, 2018 9:29 PM

R236

I'm in! We just have to discuss the logistics of the "kidnapping"! I've already come up with the right diet for him: it's called "The Hobbit Diet!

Breakfast - 7am.

Second breakfast - 9 am.

Elevensies - 11 am.

Lunch - 1 pm.

Afternoon tea - 3pm.

Dinner - 6 pm.

Supper - 9 pm.

by Anonymousreply 237August 17, 2018 9:42 PM

I haven’t paid attention to Lee Pace in a while. I thought I’d check out this topic since it came up on the feed. Damn. He looks terrible. Like super thin and super old. I hope he’s not on drugs. His new guy looks like Eminem if he went a week long crack binge.

by Anonymousreply 238August 18, 2018 12:25 AM

That weibo picture is gross! Matt has sucked the life blood from him. If Matt really loved Lee he wouldn’t allow him to look this way. Lee would look nourished and well, instead he looks like death warmed over. Someone that’s loved and cherished doesn’t look like that. In fact, when people fall in love and feel comfortable they gain a little weight. People lose weight when they feel stressed or lonely.

Once again Lagertha is so right in r222 I think full well that Matt’s manipulative skills include planting seeds of ideas in Lee’s mind to make Lee think Matt’s ideas are his own. It’s plain as day.

by Anonymousreply 239August 18, 2018 4:14 AM

Go to the App Store and type in abs photoshop. You will find Lee’s abs there. (There’s also abs editor among others)

by Anonymousreply 240August 18, 2018 4:19 AM

Why did they manipulate that picture? Once again the word manipulate appears in context to Matt. It is his nature to manipulate, it’s who he is, he can’t even help it. Scary type of person. He manipulates Lee and he manipulates Lee’s fans as well.

by Anonymousreply 241August 18, 2018 4:28 AM

R238 my fav is still "Matt looks like a hairdresser from Atlanta who reeks of cigarette smoke" 😂

by Anonymousreply 242August 18, 2018 5:30 AM

I liked the one where someone posted a picture of Iris Apfel! Looks just like him!

by Anonymousreply 243August 18, 2018 5:48 AM

R241 perhaps the real Lee isn't good enough for his claims.

by Anonymousreply 244August 18, 2018 6:40 AM

I think this time they have gone to Europe by themselves no friends to shoot or film pics or vids. Then Lee posted and Matt has no one to do the sneaked pics and vids for him and he is not allowed to post anything that why he's mad. He liked almost 1oo pics since Lee posted but no like for Lee's.

by Anonymousreply 245August 18, 2018 10:37 AM

I wonder too. Why not a post or at least a story on Insta.. Matt posted stories when he's at the farm wht can't do that when on holidays. How sad that is !

by Anonymousreply 246August 18, 2018 10:48 AM

Imagine you go on holidays at a very beautiful place but can't post a single pic of it. Lee, we know you're together why not let Matt post some beautiful pics.

by Anonymousreply 247August 18, 2018 11:01 AM

R247

Why is it necessary to share the pictures with the whole world? Print them, put them in a beautiful album and show them to the ones who really matter to you!

by Anonymousreply 248August 18, 2018 11:10 AM

That the reason people have Instagram and Facebook, dear Lagertha. Matt and his friends showed the holidays pics on Insta before he dates Lee,his friends still do, so it's unusual for him to not post anything when on holidays. And even Lee shows the world where he's on holidays.

by Anonymousreply 249August 18, 2018 11:29 AM

R249

You're right! It seems I treasure my privacy more than Lee treasures his. But, alas, I'm an old-fashioned Viking Queen! (lol)

I was wondering: we are all working under the assumption that Matt IS/WAS with Lee in France and that Matt took his IG picture. But, what if Lee is/was with another person(s)? That would explain why Matt didn't like Lee's post. Perhaps, Lee, who's still enjoying his vacay and preparing for Venice, decided to go to Europe first and left Matt behind because of some scheduled work activity Matt could have and, now, Matt is mad (you know when people send you a post card of Hawaii saying "I wish you were here" and you get pissed? That's the spirit!). Anyway, just speculating.

P.S.: If you enlarge the Weibo picture of Marseille, you'll see, at least, two other people down the rocks.

by Anonymousreply 250August 18, 2018 11:51 AM

I can’t wait until La Belle’s before and after!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 18, 2018 11:58 AM

R251

I hope Lee never come to this, but free will...

P.S.: Every time someone says "Lee's morphing" I think of this (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 18, 2018 12:09 PM

I just hope lee doesn't bleach his hair too

by Anonymousreply 253August 18, 2018 12:10 PM

R253

If that wig he wears for John DeLorean is anything to go by, we'll need to bleach our eyes!

by Anonymousreply 254August 18, 2018 12:13 PM

Matt could be posting pics on his Facebook. Nobody here would ever know. He has it on lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 255August 18, 2018 12:14 PM

R251 I think matts cute in the first pic but sexy in the second. I like matts bleached hair. I think he looks cool.

by Anonymousreply 256August 18, 2018 12:17 PM

R250 Those people are very far from Lee, I doubt they are with him and why guessing as such? I don't think he was the only one walking there.

by Anonymousreply 257August 18, 2018 12:43 PM

R257

It was just a random observation. It's interesting because it's a detail you only notice when enlarging the picture to the max. It's not something you're looking for, yet, they are there; like ghosts, aliens or Sasquatch. Creepy... (lol)

by Anonymousreply 258August 18, 2018 1:06 PM

r255 Why on facebook and not insta ? So private now? after posted Lee pic in a hotel room last year, many pics from the farm. LOL

by Anonymousreply 259August 18, 2018 1:50 PM

Or a completely different guess! Lee is maybe on vacation without Matt

by Anonymousreply 260August 18, 2018 1:57 PM

I inclined to agree with you that maybe Matt is not with Lee at all. It's not so like him to not hint or post anything and didn't like Lee's post.

by Anonymousreply 261August 18, 2018 1:59 PM

Ok, it's only been 2 weeks since Reid Rutledge was at the farm and shared pictures in the story, but .... maybe there's trouble in paradise!

by Anonymousreply 262August 18, 2018 2:09 PM

Doubt they’ve split. Lee’s insta pic was a typical matt pic imo. Plus matts brother in law has just followed lee on Instagram

by Anonymousreply 263August 18, 2018 2:19 PM

They are fine.Lee‘s new sunglasses is from thom browne,again

by Anonymousreply 264August 18, 2018 2:30 PM

They're still strong just not on the vacation together.

by Anonymousreply 265August 18, 2018 2:38 PM

Matt is with hin believe me. He took the photo. And he will like the pic soon.

by Anonymousreply 266August 18, 2018 3:01 PM

They’re together on vacation. Matt knows fan girls troll his Instagram now for little bits of information and photos about Lee so it’s not surprising he hasn’t posted anything in regards to the vacation nor liked Lee’s photo. Last year he didn’t have a clue as to how crazy Lee’s fangirls are and was a bit more open.

by Anonymousreply 267August 18, 2018 3:09 PM

No, he isn't. If he is, he will post something at least if stories. And Matt doesn't care about fangirls trolling. He the one who trolls Lee's fan. He didn't post because he wasn't there. You have no proofs, no pics no like.

by Anonymousreply 268August 18, 2018 3:13 PM

Come again when have proofs that he is/was there. For now no proofs.

by Anonymousreply 269August 18, 2018 3:17 PM

Matt, please post something already.

by Anonymousreply 270August 18, 2018 3:20 PM

r267 I won't take your word for it. You know nothing like we all here so untill seeing pics I won't conclude that he's there.

by Anonymousreply 271August 18, 2018 3:31 PM

R270 TRMS Matt's dying to post ig but he has no pics or vids because he's not there.

by Anonymousreply 272August 18, 2018 3:40 PM

GET HELP.

Seriously. Most posters on this thread are not well.

by Anonymousreply 273August 18, 2018 3:45 PM

R273 I think the posters here just do it for fun like myself. I come here when I want to relax from work or escape real life for a few hours. I never really want news or facts about Lee, which I can find about his work and pics on twister or Instagram. So you should relax too. No need to concern about people on DL to get help. I think they're fine.

by Anonymousreply 274August 18, 2018 3:58 PM

R273 it’s the same two or three crazies post the same shit over and over again. Pathetic really.

by Anonymousreply 275August 18, 2018 4:12 PM

R274 I think the majority are fine except one poster actually. I think they troll Lee’s insta account and are responsible for the twitter account that trolls matt and lee too. They need help.

by Anonymousreply 276August 18, 2018 4:16 PM

HELLO! Matt's mommy. Stop throwing shit to people. You're the most pathetic here. Posted from different devices to make people believe that they're more one person that like and defend Matt. All your devices show that they're in the same location at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 277August 18, 2018 4:26 PM

*there are more one person*

by Anonymousreply 278August 18, 2018 4:29 PM

R278 and what location would that be? Lmfao. If only I was technically advanced to be able to do that! I post from one iPhone! I’m not even a subscriber. Is that ok with you?! Did you not like being called out troll?! Lol

by Anonymousreply 279August 18, 2018 4:33 PM

I don't care what I am called. Matt's mommy. We're all snobs I just want to call out your bs.

by Anonymousreply 280August 18, 2018 4:38 PM

*we're all anons* fuck auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 281August 18, 2018 4:40 PM

R279 Can we call out an anonymous poster? We still don't know who they are. It's not like we know their real ig or twister account.

by Anonymousreply 282August 18, 2018 4:51 PM

I just read comments on Thom Browne post. It's so horrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283August 18, 2018 4:58 PM

R280 YEAH! Sock it to that little bitch! Pushing that bullshit Matty agenda down everyone’s throats from different devices making it look like there’s more people that like Matt, TB, and Matt’s shitty asshole soulless friends. When everyone here really hates them! They’re all uninspiring conceited morons. That’s why Lee doesn’t show them to his adoring public. Because he knows how they would be reicieved. His fans would throw rotten tomatoes at them.

by Anonymousreply 284August 18, 2018 4:59 PM

R279 But you called me the troll yesterday! Now I’m not? Waaahhhhhh!

by Anonymousreply 285August 18, 2018 5:09 PM

HAHA She called everyone who dislikes Matt troll. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 286August 18, 2018 5:12 PM

Oh! Matt's mommy, deleting cookie didn't help either.

by Anonymousreply 287August 18, 2018 5:15 PM

R287 what are you talking about? Deleting cookies? I told you before I post from one device. You don’t have to believe me. If I supposedly post from the same location from all these devices where is the location I’m posting from?! What is that I smell? BS!

by Anonymousreply 288August 18, 2018 5:41 PM

The only thing I smell is you, Matt’s mommy, you and your bullshit. A constant stream of shit pouring forth from your manipulating, bitter pie hole.

by Anonymousreply 289August 18, 2018 6:45 PM

Matt has probably read all the comments about how he liked Lee's posts within a min of being posted and now takes his sweet time. He did the same with the last one.

by Anonymousreply 290August 18, 2018 7:11 PM

R289 yawn.... Is “manipulating” word of the month from the matt haters? Lol

by Anonymousreply 291August 18, 2018 7:20 PM

R291

How about "Machiavellian"? Does it sound better?

by Anonymousreply 292August 18, 2018 8:32 PM

Yes, Lagertha, it does! How can anyone take one look at the current state of Lee and think Matt is any good for him? Lee’s parents must be so concerned and worried about him.

by Anonymousreply 293August 18, 2018 9:38 PM

R293 You're exaggerating. Yes, he's losing weight but he doesn't look anorexic or ill. If you see him like that, you must be blinded by your hate towards Matt. Fans think he looks hotter than ever, recognizing he's skinnier tho. There's no reason to panic and call 911. He's pushing forties, his body is changing. That combined with him working out, losing weight gets us to the current look. People should be objective when judging. You can't have the Lee from 2006. That's stupid. Different face, different body because he was young. We don't know what's going on in his private life right now. Some of you might be disgusted by Matt but the dude looks good (skinny but people have different metabolism). Lee likes him, he's older so maybe he wants to keep up. It may sound stupid, but maybe that's why he's taking after him. I think it's cray cray to say his parents or friends should get him to a doc. I don't see any reason to be concerned or lose our minds over his health. Yet. If not for the only fact he's copying his toy boy.

by Anonymousreply 294August 18, 2018 10:18 PM

How am I exaggerating? Everything you just wrote is not anything I said. Nothing anyone has said in fact. No one asked for Lee to look like he did in 2006. I didn’t say his parents need to take him to a doctor either. What in the actual fuck? Are you alright?

by Anonymousreply 295August 18, 2018 10:29 PM

R295 "Lee’s parents must be so concerned and worried about him." Are you alright???

by Anonymousreply 296August 18, 2018 10:46 PM

Oh and R295 "Nothing anyone has said in fact." Did you read this thread?? Anons think his friends should wake him up from Matt's magic spell. People like Lagertha (which I love btw) keep posting old photos comparing them with his present look or wanting that back. When you use words like "concerned" "worried" you allude to the fact that person needs help. If not, you should express yourself better. Everything I mentioned is what everyone on the thread stated after the latest bomb pic. And one more thing.... You one of the anons who hates Matt, right? I don't like the guy either but to state he has fake abs it's pretty delusional. I mean, you are free to believe whatever your mind is imagining. It still amazes me people like you actually believe that. I sincerely hoped you and the other anon were just trolling. Matt's abs, Lee's abs are as real as Lee's new growing gray hair. (you can zoom on the new pic) End of story.

by Anonymousreply 297August 18, 2018 11:13 PM

I do firmly believe that Matt has ab implants. And I also think that there is a huge possibility that Lee’s abs in that picture are photoshopped. I don’t hate Matt just to hate him. I have reasons. I cannot stand the way he is, the way he looks or the way he’s hijacked Lee. What is there to like about him? Unless you are his mother or father or sister, what is there to like, seeing what he shows through his social media? There is nothing positive about the guy that I can find, no good qualities. The first impression he gave people was bad, time has passed and everything confirms that first impression. People do compliment Lee’s look on Instagram but they will compliment him always, no matter how he looks or behaves, they buy all his shit without criticism. All he wants anyways is for people to tell him that everything he does, says, looks like, dates, are wonderful. He isn’t interested in the truth. He is used to everyone licking his ass.

by Anonymousreply 298August 18, 2018 11:29 PM

R298 thank you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299August 19, 2018 6:06 AM

R298 No good qualities? Sweetheart, you don’t even know the guy. Face it, you hate him cuz he’s fucking Lee. That’s all. Who cares what your first impression of Matt is. You’re a nobody. Neither he nor Lee owe you shit. You don’t even know Lee and you’re psycho analyzing him like you’re his shrink. Your comment-“all he wants anyways is for people to tell him that everything he does, says, looks like, dates, are wonderful” is presumptuous. You make an ignorant statement like this like you know the guy and you don’t. None of us do. All your comments are doing is making you look like a psycho fan girl. 😏

by Anonymousreply 300August 19, 2018 6:49 AM

R298 1. Lee used to post shitty quality photos of himself because he doesn't give a fuck. I can't believe anons here believe he photoshopped his abs. Why in his sane mind would he do that?? I'm wondering if you are really a fan. You sound like you don't know Lee. Yes, Lee is a people pleaser but to state this almost 40 year old is now photoshopping his photos like a 10 year old is utterly ridiculous. 2. Ask any personal trainer. My cousin is one and he thinks Matt's abs are 100% natural. Why? People who use implants don't want to/or can't work out. This results in them having abs but the rest of the body is not worked out. Matt has muscles on his arms, legs too. Are those implants too? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do you have any idea what a surgery like that requires and what it can do to your health? There's a video with him running around and he used to have pics from the gym before he deleted more than half of his feed on Instagram. What makes you think he's not working out to get them? Lee is a runner, not a lazy ass so what makes you think he's not working out to get them either? What's with the people thinking Matt has a weird body type? The man is petite, used to be super skinny and started working out. I know many people who do that. They can't gain weight so they go to the gym. I'm pushing this subject because I realize more and more anons start believing it when it's beyond scandalous how anyone can believe that. This one dude wants to be Ken so he got implants. Check out the difference. If you still don't see it. Sorry, but you are just a hater and I don't have the time to post here the anatomy of the human body just to prove you wrong. You make me stan Matty. He looks like a boring maybe bitter person to me. But not at all the horrible person you are describing. I tend to agree with R300 Lillian, on the other side, looks repulsive taking it from her Insta. So... FAKE ABS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301August 19, 2018 7:01 AM

Matt's back, abs, arms. How can you state this person is not working out? Does he have implants in his back too? 🤢🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302August 19, 2018 7:04 AM

Well if he had implants in his back there would be muscles there and there aren’t any! But anyway, your comments r300 r301 and r302 have me laughing so hard! Thank you for that wonderful belly laugh! You showed a picture of Matt to a trainer to ask? That’s hilarious! You’re that invested in Matt’s fake abs?! Now I’m laughing again! But I don’t believe you that you asked someone about them. Okay, there’s so many comical things about all you wrote. Let me go through some so we all can have another laugh at your expense. If you actually did show someone a picture of Matt’s abs to ask if they were real or fake you’re a loser that cares way to much, but the fact that you would make up a lie in which you asked someone if Matt’s abs were real or fake makes you an even bigger gigantic loser! You’re killing me, man! First you say I’m a fan girl that’s jealous because I can’t fuck Lee and then you say that I’m not even a fan. Which is it? I wouldn’t let Lee stick his dirty dick in me anyway for your information! *Especially* after he stuck it in Matt. Nasty!!! Forever unclean! I wouldn’t even put my mouth on it! I’d be tempted but I just couldn’t do it. That’s my honest opinion about fucking and sucking Lee. That guy with the fake abs you posted a picture of just had a bad surgeon and larger ab implants. There are many varieties suited to each individuals taste. Matt’s are different. That dude in the picture you posted is trying to look like an actual Ken Barbie doll so his were done to look just like Ken’s. I’m sorry it hurts you so much that Matt has ab implants but I’m sure since you think he is Mr. Perfect you can learn to love them and overlook this. Lee doesn’t mind them so why should you?

You asked why Lee would photoshop abs on his picture when he previously never cared what his pictures looked like? Well first, he has always cared what his pictures looked like. Second, Matt is in charge of his pictures from now on and since Matt has fake abs and Matt wants Lee to look just like him (and Lee wants the same) Matt schooled him on the wonders of ab photoshop.

If you know Matt so well then tell me his good qualities since you ridicule my statement that he has none. I see that you didn’t back up your defensive arguement by giving any of his good qualities. Hmmm wonder why. You said that I’m a nobody, so that must mean that you think you are a somebody, please enlighten us all and tell us with whom we have been having the pleasure of keeping company with.

I know Matt nor Lee owe me shit. But thank you for blessing me with that nugget of truth (grandiose effort on your part, A+). You’ve shown me the way.

Once again I thank you for making me laugh so hard, it was really something, all your funny comments. I can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us. I’m looking forward to your next hissy fit.

by Anonymousreply 303August 19, 2018 8:47 AM

I'm not R300 you moron! I talk all kind of shit with my cousin. We were talking about smth else and laughing at delusional people like you when I showed him a pic. He doesn't know nor cares about Lee. So if that makes me a loser fine... I'm such a loser but you don't even need a personal trainer to see the abs are real. You, on the other side, need a very good shrink. You keep asking what are Matt's qualities. Well, he must have some because Lee definitely fell for him. The guy is definitely intelligent. He graduated at Colombia in communication and architecture, he was a PR manager and now the director executive at one of the best designers in NY. What do you do? What about his flaws? Do you know any? He is self centered? We all are... What else? He doesn't smile in pics? What else? He kills puppies? Nope. He fucks Lee. That's your problem. You just exposed yourself with the last post. You keep claiming you don't hate Matt because of him dating Lee. Darling, it's so obvious. You don't have any arguments other than "I hate Matt because I hate him". Sad and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 304August 19, 2018 11:20 AM

R297

First of all, thank you ver much, dear! I love you, too! <3

You're right when you say that we can't expect Lee to go back to his old physique (none of us is getting any younger and changes do happen). However, I'd like him to be more concerned with his own health (somehow, I believe he's not paying attention to it): his weight loss was too drastic and it remembers me of two events that occurred with my father and with a close friend. My father has always been athletic (he enjoys running and playing basketball), but all of a sudden he began to lose weight without any reason; he searched the opinion of a doctor, made tons of medical tests and the diagnosis was hyperthyroidism. He's now taking medicines for this illness and resumed his work-out routine.

Another case that moved me deeply was when a good friend of mine came back home from college and half of her had vanished! Fortunately, her mother gave a heads up before we met, otherwise I would have fainted (actually, my soul fainted a bit). It turns out she had a severe depression, which was stress-triggered (it was her last year in college). The whole family, friends, relatives, the dogs; everybody rallied around her to seek for help. She searched a doctor and a therapist, took vitamins, improved her diet and took prescribed drugs. Bottom line: she recovered from depression but her body suffers with the aftereffects of the sudden weight loss (her stomach diminished!). My friend was 22 when this happened; Lee is almost 40 and his body may not recover as well as when he did "Soldier's Girl"! I sincerely hope he's under medical surveillance while changing his body!

by Anonymousreply 305August 19, 2018 12:23 PM

R305 His change was not something drastic. He started losing weight months ago when Aia began. It's not like we went from Joe Macmillan season 2 to this current look in one month or one week. I think he's losing weight because he started working out. Maybe he's on a diet too. If you take a look at his family, they tend to gain weight when older. His body is built to gain fat in the belly area. Of course he has to control that. Men change at this age. His father has a big belly. It's in his genes to get fat because of the metabolism. I'm sorry for your friends but Lee is not sick. God forbid that! His sister is a damn nutritionist. Do you think he didn't seek some professional help before going down this road? Sure he did. People should stop worrying and start rumors. We noticed this change now because he is dressing like Matt but he looks healthy to me. Skinnier than he has ever been but he is putting on some sexy abs, is super tanned and we don't know what he has in mind. Maybe he's losing weight also for a project. Or, like I said before, maybe he just wants to keep up with his younger boyfriend by not getting fat. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 306August 19, 2018 12:43 PM

how much is Lee Pace's network I searched on Google but since 2014 it says it has 5 million but not updated the information to 2018

how much was Lee Pace's salary per episode

by Anonymousreply 307August 19, 2018 12:55 PM

The tan is so unhealthy! With all his moles he is very prone to skin cancer, he shouldn't expose to the sun like that. There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 308August 19, 2018 1:03 PM

R308 Are we losing you to the hating side now? I get tanned every year. Sometimes way darker than him. You can get skin cancer and other diseases, like you said if you expose yourself continuously or if you go to the tanning salon. They use artificial uv radiation. Sun is healthy as long as you use lotion and don't burn your skin. (if you have health problems you just don't expose yourself obviously). He is 39 years old. I'm sure he knows his body. And despite owning a farm this is the first time I see him that tanned. I grew up on a farm. My grandfather was full of freckles and moles and because of working in the sun, he was every summer tanned. Never got skin cancer but he died of prostate cancer. The irony.

by Anonymousreply 309August 19, 2018 1:41 PM

I am on the concerned side regarding his new lifestyle, as I have been the past months. I am naturally tan and grew up on a farm, too, but when I saw the damages UV rays do to skin and the late effects I eventually decided to avoid direct sunlight and heavy tanning. Lee already got some moles removed and his skin already looks weathered and reddish. Of course he's a grown up man but catching up with the trump-esque tan goals of his bf may not be the healthiest, let alone the most aesthetic choice.

by Anonymousreply 310August 19, 2018 2:37 PM

R310 ok I’ve heard it all now - matt is forcing lee to tan...smh. I suppose matt is responsible for global warming too lol.

by Anonymousreply 311August 19, 2018 4:44 PM

He loves sunbathing and apparently he doesn't use sunscreen or too low protection index judging from the reddish we can see here: San Diego Comic Con 2014.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312August 19, 2018 4:58 PM

I don’t think Lee himself is a hundred percent convinced that Matt isn’t a twat. We will know when the day comes because Lee will post a picture of him or of them together. Until that day arrives it’s obvious that in the public eye he remains ashamed of Matt.

by Anonymousreply 313August 19, 2018 5:04 PM

I think that’s something everybody can agree on.

by Anonymousreply 314August 19, 2018 5:05 PM

R311 come on, I didn't say Matt forces him to tan. I actually don't think Matt actively forces to do him ANYTHING. I heavily believe in the theory though Lee wants to keep up with him by all means. I don't think he does things because Matt forces him. He simply does them because Matt does them and probably tells him it's cool/hip/whatevs. It's his weak point. I don't even judge him for that, but it keeps me worrying.

by Anonymousreply 315August 19, 2018 5:16 PM

R311

Close...

ELE (Event that Leads to Extinction) -> Global Warming

ELLE (Event that Leads to Lee's Extinction) -> Matt

Hence: Matt is similar to Global Warming, but on an individual level!

P.S.: LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 316August 19, 2018 5:35 PM

R303 You’re an idiot. You are talking to 2 different people here. 🙄 You’re just making yourself look even more stupid and crazy. 😂

I know you’re a jealous fan girl. You would fuck Lee in a heartbeat so quit trying to deny it. Your jealousy is there for all to see. You are a nobody but yet you still seem to think you know Matt and Lee, their personalities, and how they live their lives. You think Lee is photoshopping his photos for what purpose? To please his viewers? You’re psycho. You want to know Matt’s good qualities? Why bother? You’ve already made up your hatefilled pea brain about him. The guy is intelligent and successful at his job. From what I’ve viewed of him he’s nice and it’s obvious from photos he loves his family & friends. Ive seen him in person and he seems like a sweet guy. But most of all, Lee saw something in Matt that drew him into his life. He saw Matt’s good qualities and wanted him in his life. THAT is all I need to know. Jealousy is an ugly thing, child. Walk away and do something good for yourself. Lee doesn’t give a shit what people like you think. You’re only making yourself look crazy.

By the way, all your posts reek of temper tantrum cuz your favorite toy is being played with by another. Waiting for your next hissy fit denial. 😏😂

by Anonymousreply 317August 19, 2018 5:55 PM

R315 Stop worrying! He's keeping his belly under control and getting a good fuck at the same time lmao R317 We should stand down I guess. Waiting for her/him to come up and say we are Matt's mommy posting from different devices. 😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 318August 19, 2018 6:08 PM

R317 hate filled pea brain 😂 love it 😂

by Anonymousreply 319August 19, 2018 6:16 PM

R318 Noooo don't say this ... I don't wanna imagine Matt having sex with Lee ... they just play monopoly as someone said in earlier threads. La la la

by Anonymousreply 320August 19, 2018 8:10 PM

You are the same person posting from different devices, everyone knows it. You used to do it previously from the same device and didn’t realize people could tell. For example in r319 you laugh at what you think is a good comment you wrote in r317. Are those replies of yours the best you could muster? I am fine with you believeing what you want about me, it makes what you say even funnier! Please, go on, what else ya got?

I don’t want to forget to tell you that your relationship with your cousin really touches my heart. But you apparently didn’t have the time to elaborate your story enough to make it sound credible. Do you realize your comments don’t make any sense? Your constant lack of a good argument is visible, your communication skills and intelligence are not as great as you think. you should have attended Columbia with Matt.

by Anonymousreply 321August 19, 2018 8:52 PM

R321 Nope. You are incorrect. Different person, dumbass. 🙄 You’re really clueless aren’t ya? Your lack of intelligence is apparent considering you believe I’m posting as a couple different people.😏 If you weren’t bothered by what others think of you then why mention you’re not bothered? Oh that’s right—that’s cuz you are bothered. 😂Sit your butt down like a good girl and let the grown ups talk.😂😂 You’re a psycho fan girl. Get some help, sweetheart. You need it.

by Anonymousreply 322August 19, 2018 9:16 PM

I’m yawning rn

by Anonymousreply 323August 19, 2018 9:22 PM

Can we stop this war of the anons please? It's boring, unnecessary and off topic.

by Anonymousreply 324August 19, 2018 9:48 PM

R321 You sound like you need a cousin, mommy, daddy. Someone to talk to. It's ok. I've seen worse a while back, when Lee was dating RA. Get help. Hatred sucks your life up. I'm not sure how fair it would be but if someone could track an anon's location would be awesome. Just because I'm nice and you need your hormones calmed down: How many anons do you assume are the same person? 4 5? How psycho can a person be to post on a gossip site from 5 different devices? On a boring thread like Lee's? And let's say you're right. So it's me, this anon who says you're a fan girl, Matt's mommy and other 3 anons who like or defend Matt right? From your theory... You're literally talking to not more than 3 people on this thread. 3 people active excluding Lagertha and Aslaug, the Tea sipping queen. Now... When you start posting from another device (without paying, psycho people never pay) you have to be active at least one week prior without being able to post. It happened to me when I deleted my cookies or crashed my phone. So this person spends every day, time on DL on different devices just to fight anons like you? One anon replied to themselves a while ago, others did too by mistake but now you're losing yourself in the madness, love.

by Anonymousreply 325August 19, 2018 9:53 PM

R324 Couldn't agree more but I'm tired of this person calling every anon out when they are the delusional one. (from Matt's fake abs, Lee photoshoping his pics to anons posting from 10 devices) 🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 326August 19, 2018 9:57 PM

I agreed with r321 that Matt mommy pretended to be different posters.

by Anonymousreply 327August 19, 2018 10:16 PM

r324 Matt's mommy wars with many anoms I lost count. lol. she fights with other posters around here who disagree with her and dare to criticize Matt. r321 she can install different browsers to post too, not nesessary from diferrent device.

by Anonymousreply 328August 19, 2018 11:31 PM

R328 You do have some interesting knowledge for someone claiming others do it. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 329August 19, 2018 11:50 PM

Matt’s mommy really used to reply to his own posts. For some reason it was important for that person to make their comments more credible, I think. The moment people noticed it do you really think that person stopped? No! That person is still doing it, replying to his own comments to make an impression that many people agree with him. He wants people to believe in his version of story. That is why once caught red handed he now uses at least 3 devices. That person doesn’t even defend Lee, only Matt. That person for some reason wants people to believe how wonderful and intelligent of a person Matt is, and is relentless in his trying. For someone who shows so much devotion to this cause I believe that person is ready to use as many devices, browsers as possible. He doesn’t even have good arguments to defend his high opinion about his idol. Confronted with other people with different opinions he has nothing to say, only insults like you are nobody, you are an idiot etc...All I can see is that person is infuriated the second someone says something bad about that golden boy.

by Anonymousreply 330August 19, 2018 11:59 PM

R330 Yes dummy, but I could say the same about you and your 2 or 3 buddies here. Some anons, weirdly, don't engage in any type of conversation or discuss an argument with other anons for a longer period of time... Like I did with Lagertha or Aslaug. But out of nowhere they jump to agree with you or the other anon about Matt's mommy. Also, there are at least 2 anons here claiming the same things as R321. I know because I blocked them and it's all about: Matt's fake abs, Lee photoshoping pics and Matt's mommy. So how about that? I'm not saying that person disappeared but maybe they learned their lesson. You called her out many times so perhaps you scared her off. Maybe she's really not on this thread anymore. All I'm trying to say is... We can't state an anon who agrees with other anons is the same person or this thread will go to hell. Unless you are a hacker, you have no idea who is posting.

by Anonymousreply 331August 20, 2018 12:19 AM

r329 Yes, you can try doing it. I could comment from diferrent browsers in my phone if I wanted to. But I rarely comment because I like to read others' opinions, I just did the experiment when someone said about posting from many devices. I'm too lazy to post from difeerent browsers or devices and English is not my tongue so it difficult for me. If you trollda me, you'll know that I even rarely comment from one account. LOL

by Anonymousreply 332August 20, 2018 1:04 AM

Matt'very silent. No ig stort, no post. Sad that he can't post about his anniversary trip.

by Anonymousreply 333August 20, 2018 1:18 AM

R331 Dummy? Thank you for that. Reading your reply I got an impression that you are afraid someone could try to find out who you are by showing which comments were yours from different devices and maybe even start dropping your name. To me you sound nervous that people could find out who you could be on here. You always argue in favor of Matt. If you missed it the whole point of my previous comment was if anyone here ever wondered why anyone would want to agree with themselves to begin with? Why is it so important for it to look like others agree with that person about Matt Foley? Why does Matt’s mommy care so much, so so so much. Why that person uses different devices to convince anons here that Matt is a real blessing in Lee’s life. Why is that person so devoted to shape people’s opinion about Matt?

by Anonymousreply 334August 20, 2018 1:36 AM

R331 why can't people agree with the poster without engaging in the discussion? I was reading all argument and I wanted to support the poster who had the same opinion as mine. What's wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 335August 20, 2018 3:19 AM

Matt's suppoert, I think you should give it a rest. I like Matt too but don't feel offensive when people dislike him. People hating on Matt don't effect your real life. We are all anonymous here. Just express your opinion, let people agree or disagree. Fighting is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 336August 20, 2018 4:18 AM

R333 Seems like all his friends are enjoying their vacations around the world except poor Matty.

by Anonymousreply 337August 20, 2018 4:18 AM

Correction in r336 *Matt's supporter*

by Anonymousreply 338August 20, 2018 4:23 AM

Yes,CSMS How sad !

by Anonymousreply 339August 20, 2018 4:25 AM

Just hope LEE and matt will post more about their trip after finishing it

by Anonymousreply 340August 20, 2018 4:58 AM

I have just seen Kellys story and I think she is in Barcelona on a business trip (FC Barcelona TB contract). Maybe Matty is also there combining vacation with work. If he is there for work right now he will probably show something. Of course it will cause a lot of stupid speculations if he was on vacation at all or maybe he has been in Europe for a week working hard in Spain and Lee has been on vacation in France without him.

by Anonymousreply 341August 20, 2018 5:17 AM

I remember Kelly was with her boyfriend in her previous ig story which was posted Saturday. Maybe she’s the one combining vacation with work there.

by Anonymousreply 342August 20, 2018 5:43 AM

Reading through these comments, it’s so pathetic that if anyone supports matt in any shape or form is the same person using different devices. The people who hate matt will hate anyone who defends him as they’re so blinded by their hate they loose all common sense and reasonable thinking. Anyway I hoping lee will share some pics of their vacation. Hopefully matt will share some too and as the above poster said it is sad that all of matts friends are sharing their vacation pics with everyone except matt.

by Anonymousreply 343August 20, 2018 6:54 AM

*is accused of being the same person

by Anonymousreply 344August 20, 2018 6:55 AM

R334 Motherfucker are you on drugs??! I'm afraid of u now?? I'm the only person on this thread losing their time with you. You keep repeating the same shit all over again for 4 threads. If I was afraid I wouldn't engage in any type of conversation with you. U been accusing me and other anons of being the same person (if not you for sure the other anon) so of course I gotta explain your dumb ass, we are not the same person. But I'm an idiot because you gonna believe what you wanna believe anyway. One question tho... Why is every anon that likes Matt the same person like R343 said yet anons who hate Matt are different people? Don't make me quote posts from different anons saying the same shit about Matt. I never liked Matt but I defended him lately (on the Lee's his sugar daddy subject) and suddenly I'm Matt's mommy now. Of course that shit is annoying. Like I said, I could let it go but your buddies just explained what it takes to write from multiple devices, browsers. I think you are the ones exposing yourselves. This is the last post about this circus. You can't talk some sense into trolls. Trolls gonna troll. But if you call out one more person as being Matt's mommy from another device, I swear to God Ima do the same shit to you and your friends. See how that feels, ladies. R335 Yes, you can do that but it's very weird when that anon claims the exact same things + same style of writing as another anon hating on Matt. Isn't that a lil bit suspicious? (I'm done Aslaug 😁)

by Anonymousreply 345August 20, 2018 8:20 AM

R345 I feel you. Just let it go. Don't waste your time and energy defending strangers, Lee or Matt. Just have fun here. Sometimes I just read and not comment at all.

by Anonymousreply 346August 20, 2018 8:52 AM

R346 Exactly! That's what I'm trying to say. It's not fun anymore. One anon comes in... makes a joke or says something nice about Matt and suddenly this one troll is all like "Oh Matt's mommy, you here again? Aren't you tired of defending Matt?" Etc etc. All over again. Like sit the fuck down and accept there's more than one person standing him. A waste of posts on threads. One troll starting fights. And I think it's sad when people like you" just read and not comment at all" because of them. This is supposed to be fun and I'm not supposed to be scared to defend myself or someone like Matt. That's the point. We gotta bitch about something. If everyone likes Matt that would be sooo boring. If everyone hates Matt would be soo boring. I used to not care about Matt but now they made me stan him so bad lmaooo I hope he marries Lee in Italy, I hope they have 10 kids. Suck it up bitcheees! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 347August 20, 2018 9:08 AM

GUYS. Let's stop picking on another. We have Matt and his friends for this purpose. lol

by Anonymousreply 348August 20, 2018 9:20 AM

R347 Don't you know from the start that these la belle pace threads are for people who don't like Matt? If I recall correctly there is matt's supporter set up the tread for Matt. I even went to comment there but no one went there. So what are you expecting here ? I lcome here for Lee and doesn't mind Matt. I like him but if others don't, What can I do?

by Anonymousreply 349August 20, 2018 9:24 AM

R349 Really? Since when? They have funny titles but I didn't know they are exclusively made for Matt haters. I think they are Lee Pace threads. We gave up naming them just Lee Pace because the site was blocking and deleting them, right? Or am I confusing things with another thread? P. S: I'm gonna get a nickname from now on cause I'm more active on Lee's threads lately. 😏

by Anonymousreply 350August 20, 2018 10:58 AM

And what would be the point in making two threads? There are not many people commenting anyway. It's already so boring, we fight each other all the time.

by Anonymousreply 351August 20, 2018 11:02 AM

R350 surely you never read the caption or translate the title which are in French or look at the vdo that our beloved OP put on every thread. If you did, you'd know how our dearest OP adores Matt. LOL and this is Lee Matt thread that a Matt supporter set up. You can join if you'd love to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352August 20, 2018 11:15 AM

I think if we moved over to that thread the haters would follow us. The title of the threads are a poor attempt at wit btw.

by Anonymousreply 353August 20, 2018 11:25 AM

No, they wouldn't. Last time Matt's supporter moved there, the thread died down while the la belle threads are very active. It is matt's supporters who came back. That why they said the Matt's supporter is only a person who has no one to talk to.

by Anonymousreply 354August 20, 2018 12:09 PM

Dude, what is the point?? I translated the titles btw. So what if the OP doesn't like Matt? The other thread was created after this one. Why would people move to the other one? It died because most of the anons are here. People like me, who are not obsessed with Matt nor hate him, stay on this one. I criticize Matt when I want and I defend Matt when anons throw shit at him for no reason. And why would we separate? It's gonna be so boring and here is already like in the Sahara desert.

by Anonymousreply 355August 20, 2018 12:21 PM

R345 A motherfucker on drugs? Um, wow! For some reasons you find being called Matt’s mommy very offensive whereas you call other people nobodies, idiots, fuckers (Aslaug) and now me motherfucker. I am so glad that people like you stan Matt.

by Anonymousreply 356August 20, 2018 12:53 PM

R356 You are on drugs or just a troll. Read my posts. You are confusing me with other anons. I never called you a nobody or said Aslaug is a fucker. Go suck a D and chill.

by Anonymousreply 357August 20, 2018 1:15 PM

Anyways... Do you guys know what Lee is holding in his hand in that Weibo pic? I zoomed again and noticed it. Also, so much gray hair showing up and there's some kind of scratch on his nose. It's cute tho. Hope he won't dye his beard or eyebrows like RA used to😓 *desperately trying to change the subject*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 20, 2018 1:45 PM

I hope RA will stop dying his hair. His gray temples look GORGEOUS. I like Lee#s gray hair, too. It looks like he's holding a key with keychains.

P.S.: I wasn't called a fucker, I was called an insane bitch *lol

by Anonymousreply 359August 20, 2018 1:53 PM

I was called a troll and homophobia. LOL Who else was called a bad name by Matt's mommy? please share.lol

by Anonymousreply 360August 20, 2018 2:12 PM

R359 Yup, definitely some keychains. I think I see a piece of paper too. Wondering if Matt scratched his nose while "playing Monopoly" 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 361August 20, 2018 2:37 PM

It's more likely Pete scratching his nose.

by Anonymousreply 362August 20, 2018 2:54 PM

Or one of the cats

by Anonymousreply 363August 20, 2018 3:17 PM

My cat does it all the time. That's why cat rhymes with brat

by Anonymousreply 364August 20, 2018 3:59 PM

Call me nuts, I watched the first Indiana Jones film today from the 80ties and I think Matt looks similar to the young Harrison Ford with glasses, rofl

by Anonymousreply 365August 20, 2018 7:29 PM

The whole reason Matt’s mommy is now under attack is because of the vicious way they would attack anyone that said anything bad about Matt. Now the tables are turned and they’re freaking out. From what they write to others in this thread they sound literally violent. The only way to get people like that under control enough to engage in society with the others here on DL is to call them out on their bullshit every time they pull it. The reason Matt’s mommy is the one being accused of posting from multiple devices is because Matt’s mommy was the one caught doing it red handed on a previous thread! I don’t think Matt’s mommy should be allowed freedom to attack us without also getting the same treatment. Anyone can go back through all the previous threads and see how they’ve acted and spoken, lashed out people that don’t like their precious Matt, and how they have responded in mutual agreement with THEMSELVES about how wonderful Matt is. So that, my fellow Dataloungers, is the reason this clusterfuck has formed. And r334 I agree so much with what you’ve written! I also keep asking myself when here, why does Matt’s mommy find it so important to shape people’s opinion positively about Matt? What’s in it for Matt’s mommy? And yes they still post from different devices agreeing with themselves, that has not stopped! They need as many as possible to love their baby Matty boy. Matts mommy should go to the Matty lover’s thread with the other 1 or 2 that like him and and they can all masturbate together thinking how wonderful his bleached split ends are and how dazzling his ‘I just queefed again grin’ is.

I agree with r334

by Anonymousreply 366August 20, 2018 7:42 PM

Matt liked Lee's latest ig post within seconds of it being posted this time. Still think it's one of the worst pics I've ever seen of him though.

by Anonymousreply 367August 20, 2018 8:26 PM

R366 Ignore yourself and read your posts. You are insane. You are the same anon who sided with that troll writing disturbing comments on Lee's Instagram. That troll deleted his comments. Proof he was here all along, but we knew it already. So what can we expect? Why do you keep pushing this subject? You attack people who like Matt too. How are you better? I am pretty sure you post from another device since you are kissing R334 ass at every post and vice versa. 3 anons always agreeing with themselves 🤔🤔No one gives a f about Matt's mommy. You and the other anon are the only ones destroying this thread with your obsession and your mentally ill posts. Seriously, with all due respect, read what you post. Tell me if that sounds normal. No? I can post some quotes but I don't wanna embarrass you further. A troll it's a person who starts shit when they have nothing better to do. You sound bored. It must be exhausting writing poems and fantasies like in that last paragraph. I am the only person replying to you since the others ignore you. THEY IGNORE YOU. Got the memo? I came to the conclusion that you and the other anons (if they are indeed different people, tho I doubt it) are bullies. You bully every anon that likes Matt and no one has the guts to say it to your face because it won't change things anyway. Never have I witnessed you trying to reason or be nice to an anon. Yes, I can tell who you are on the other threads too. 99% of the times you and your other 2 imaginary friends attack anons. Is not "Matt's mommy attacked us and now we attack her". You attacked anons first from the very first begging, calling them names and using nicknames. Like a real bully. Go back and read the threads, little friend. Wasn't your favorite word "the tyrant"? What other names were you guys using? You said something about Matt and another anon ASKED FURTHER ARGUMENTS or they put you in the corner with questions. That's when YOU ATTACKED THEM. Every single time. Apologies if it was one of the others and I'm lashing at you. So when an anon snaps and calls you a nobody, troll, idiot, you play the innocent little victim. Like R360 coming straight from kindergarden. Cut the crap. You are no victim here. Also, if a person attacks you isn't a lil bit immature and stupid answering with the same coin?oh and since we are at it... I used words like dummy, moron, motherfucker which offended your friend, my gosh I call my BFF and bf worse names when I joke. Sensitive much are we? People are afraid to post because you call them out but trolls don't scare me. "why does Matt’s mommy find it so important to shape people’s opinion positively about Matt? What’s in it for Matt’s mommy?" so you think there's some sort of cult on this thread, one person trying to make Matt look like a God in other people's eyes? Do you realize how insane you sound? If you state shit like Matt's abs are fake or that he is an evil influence on Lee, it's my right to voice my opinion and not agree with you. It does not mean I, or other anons defending him at the time, am trying to wash your brains with my theories. Come back on earth, in the real world. It's nice here. Be Kind. Man, if Matt's mommy is still here, she must be laughing her ass off every time you go on a tantrum about her obsession with Matt and you don't even see it. *wasting my time since there's no new gossip*

by Anonymousreply 368August 20, 2018 9:46 PM

It's really not that serious, hun.

by Anonymousreply 369August 20, 2018 9:52 PM

R367 Love how AF is still fangirling so hard. Bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 370August 20, 2018 10:01 PM

R370 she is a sweetheart

by Anonymousreply 371August 20, 2018 10:02 PM

R368 You’re wrong and lying about everything you just wrote to me. Your panties are in quite the bunch today! And by your own definition you are a troll. All my previous comments I stand by and I would post them all again in the context of the conversations that they pertained to. You also keep telling me to relax, etc etc, maybe you need to follow your own advice.

by Anonymousreply 372August 20, 2018 10:22 PM

😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 373August 20, 2018 10:28 PM

Emojis are the best you can do at your intelligence level, I know. It’s okay, we are all made perfect in the eyes of God.

by Anonymousreply 374August 20, 2018 10:42 PM

R368 best post of the thread 👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 375August 20, 2018 10:45 PM

R374 My intelligence level might just be higher than yours. I'm relaxing, love. Taking after my own advice. Done writing poems for people I can't resonate with. Friends like before, ok?

by Anonymousreply 376August 20, 2018 10:48 PM

r368 I don't ignor any posters on this thread because when some comments missing I'd be like what! what are they talking about then I have to see it anyway. LOL

by Anonymousreply 377August 21, 2018 1:34 AM

No one replied to those who're arguing because they're sick of fighting. It's so boring. They're waiting for new subjects and pics or Insta stories to discuss. Please stop already you two.

by Anonymousreply 378August 21, 2018 1:47 AM

Hi! CSMS, May I ask you a question ? What do Chinese fans think about Matt? Do they like him ?

by Anonymousreply 379August 21, 2018 1:53 AM

Yes!Most of Chinese Lee stan like our Matty except those homophobia Chinese wives of Lee from Leepace bar.😏 They’re a bunch of elementary school dropouts who can’t understand a single word.

by Anonymousreply 380August 21, 2018 3:26 AM

Always 2 sides so let people be. No argument.

by Anonymousreply 381August 21, 2018 4:21 AM

Lee was so stingy that do not wanna show a new trip photo different from weibo.C'mon Lee.

by Anonymousreply 382August 21, 2018 5:09 AM

R382 Honestly, let's thank God he's still posting after the troll's comments on the first pic. BTW so did they actually delete them or Lee did it? Did Lee ever delete any comments? I can't find them anymore

by Anonymousreply 383August 21, 2018 6:39 AM

I read Luke Evans thread. Luke's boyfriend, Victor, gets more hate than our Matty but poor guy has no mommy to defend him. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 384August 21, 2018 6:57 AM

Lee is not a 10 years old child,he knows what he wants. As long as they are together,I think matt must have some good qualities we don't know.

by Anonymousreply 385August 21, 2018 7:53 AM

R365

You're nuts!!! My mother (The Queen Mother of Kattegat and huge Harrison Ford fan) said: "How dare you compare HF to Matt?"! She's pissed off, dude! Be careful, my mother is more dangerous with a hatchet than I am! (lol)

R367

It's not his best picture, but it's better than the previous one. This new one shows a more relaxed Lee: unkempt hair, half smile, squinting eyes, etc. It's more upbeat!

by Anonymousreply 386August 21, 2018 12:34 PM

[quote],I think matt must have some good qualities we don't know.

A meth lab in his basement?

by Anonymousreply 387August 21, 2018 12:49 PM

You all think we've seen the worst??? *wait till we know who wears this* 😂😂😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388August 22, 2018 9:51 PM

Are all dead here?

by Anonymousreply 389August 23, 2018 3:55 AM

But Matt had this coat at the met gala?

by Anonymousreply 390August 23, 2018 3:57 AM

yawn. have they broken up yet?

by Anonymousreply 391August 23, 2018 5:50 AM

R390 No idea. But I was looking for photos and I found smth else. Denise acting like Lee is not just behind her from day 1 lol in all photos. The fact Lee is one of the nicest people on the planet, makes her look like such a bitch. P.S: Thank God for the beard. He looks so old here. 😓

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392August 23, 2018 8:54 AM

Are they still on vacation?

by Anonymousreply 393August 23, 2018 9:19 AM

At least they are still in the Europe time zone

by Anonymousreply 394August 23, 2018 9:37 AM

How many days does an employee have a vacation in the US ?

by Anonymousreply 395August 23, 2018 9:38 AM

Strange for Denise... Months ago she talked here about the strong love they shared. (Can’ find the part one anymore ?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396August 23, 2018 9:38 AM

Did Lee like anything in the last 2 days ? I didn't see it but I don't trust my insta. Sometimes it doesn't tell when my following like posts or sometimes it delays.

by Anonymousreply 397August 23, 2018 9:43 AM

R395 I think Matt's working in Spain now.

by Anonymousreply 398August 23, 2018 9:45 AM

Thanks r398 I wonder because it looks like, from their ig, Matt's friends have a vaccation all year. LOL

by Anonymousreply 399August 23, 2018 9:48 AM

*vacations*

by Anonymousreply 400August 23, 2018 9:50 AM

R388 did you see what that woman tweeted Thom Browne about that coat?! (Cringe) Lol. If lee pace wears that coat she’s going to delete all social media accounts related to him. I mean!?? What type of fan is that?! I hope he does to spite her. What a bitch! Reading through her tweets she sounds like a bitter RA fan. Lee doesn’t need fans like that. I hope TB and lee blocks her

by Anonymousreply 401August 23, 2018 9:59 AM

R401 That's how I found that tweet 😂 I didn't bother to look on her account tho. Same here R397. Sometimes anons say he liked this or that or I can clearly see a like on a friend's post but nothing shows on my feed😑

by Anonymousreply 402August 23, 2018 10:22 AM

R402 you should read through her tweets. She tweeted lee belongs to RA. Sigh...Get a grip lady! Lol can you imagine tweeting the BOYFRIEND’s BOSS of someone you’re a fan of telling them they’re not allowed to wear a coat they designed?! Lmao

by Anonymousreply 403August 23, 2018 10:27 AM

R403 she's just another psycho. Can you believe people like her might send dms to Lee's friends?That one troll had the guts to comment on his photo but who knows what they do when one of Matt's friends posts a story with him? You can send them a message when they post a story, right? Maybe that's why we don't get anything anymore.

by Anonymousreply 404August 23, 2018 10:36 AM

R398 Matty was not tagged in Kelly‘s group there. He followed a crew member of a Moroccan museum yesterday. I think he’s still on vacation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405August 23, 2018 10:38 AM

R405 that’s interesting. I wonder are they traveling around and not just staying in France. Lucky them!

by Anonymousreply 406August 23, 2018 10:46 AM

R388

Unpopular opinion in 3...2...1!

I liked that overcoat from day 1 (my original opinion is in an old thread and I couldn't find it): it was the best thing I saw Matthew wearing! And if Matt could make it look good, just imagine what Lee could do!!!

That said, I'm ready! Throw me to Ivar!

by Anonymousreply 407August 23, 2018 10:58 AM

R407 I agree. Matt looks fantastic in that coat and the detail and craftsmanship is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 408August 23, 2018 11:15 AM

R405 My mistake. It’s a Monaco museum. Not far from France, aren’t they.😉

by Anonymousreply 409August 23, 2018 11:43 AM

R409

The problem when traveling with Matt & Co. is that they don't seem an adventurous bunch. They always go to the same well-known places: Italy, France, Spain, Japan, etc. (nothing wrong with these places, mind you; these places always can teach you something new). But Lee seems to like more off-the-beaten-track destinations like, for instance, Lake Baikal (Siberia), Plitvice Lakes (Croatia), The Black Forest (Germany), Romania (the land of mystery), etc. These people don't like to camp; they like fancy hotels or, to say the least, "glamp"! Has Matt tamed the (nature) beast within Lee? Has the voice of the Spirit of the Wild be shut up inside the mighty grizzly bear?

by Anonymousreply 410August 23, 2018 12:47 PM

P.S.: Some amazing places (and there are hundreds of others throughout the world):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411August 23, 2018 12:52 PM

R410 Matty’s ex Nick Rosser likes to camp very much. 😁

by Anonymousreply 412August 23, 2018 12:57 PM

R412

This must be the reason he's his "ex"! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 413August 23, 2018 12:59 PM

R412 I feel sorry for that guy. I think Matt dumped him for Lee or close to that. NH played Cupido really well (if the theory that he made Lee leave AL because he wants him in the gay club stands). He still has pics with Matt on his account while Matt deleted them all. He could've easily deleted the ones where Matt is alone. It shows one more time how immature our Matty is. R410 I agree. My biggest problem with him is that he's sucking the life out of Lee with his "fanciness".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414August 23, 2018 1:24 PM

R414

I took a quick look at his IG and I believe he's way too good for Matt. Let him mourn for a while; he'll soon come to realize his life is better without Matt. One day he'll come to thank Nick for screwing all up with Alicia and allowing Lee to be free for Matt. On the other hand, poor Lee... (He could hang out with Nick R... Just an idea!)

P.S.: I have a copy of this concert: classic!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415August 23, 2018 1:35 PM

I like the coat but it's a tad expensive for a Halloween Costume.

by Anonymousreply 416August 23, 2018 1:35 PM

Let's ship Lee and Nick Rosser. They would have made a way better match.

by Anonymousreply 417August 23, 2018 1:37 PM

R416

But if you wore a well-fit suit, a top hat, sunglasses with it and smoked a cigar, I bet everyone would give you treats and, in the long run, it would pay for itself!!!

I second your opinion in R417! Let's find a ship name!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 418August 23, 2018 1:40 PM

Holy f. I thought I'm the only one thinking NR would be a great match for Lee. 🤣 It's crazy how much he has in common with him, taking it after his insta. What's with Matt going for forest guys when he's such a fashion diva tho? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 419August 23, 2018 1:50 PM

How about Leeck or Lick for the ship's name?

P.S.: It'll be a dragon-ship, of course!!!

P.P.S.: Hey, Adonis! Fancy changing pantheons? Come to the Norse one; we have ale and mead and roasted boar and cookies...

by Anonymousreply 420August 23, 2018 2:04 PM

I think they rented a car and travel until end of August the south coast of France and then Venice

by Anonymousreply 421August 23, 2018 2:15 PM

This is creepy behavior. Shipping lee with his bfs ex. Matt seems to have a type though lol. Can I just point out - just because someone works in fashion doesn’t automatically make them bitchy or queenie. It’s not like the movies guys lol.

by Anonymousreply 422August 23, 2018 2:35 PM

I'm in for Leick shipper. LOL They're truely match. R421 you're dreaming again, wake up.

by Anonymousreply 423August 23, 2018 2:55 PM

😂😂😂😂Leech??? Lick???? I would definitely be in, if that ship can be arranged!

by Anonymousreply 424August 23, 2018 3:04 PM

R422 Jeez... Why so serious? What's so creepy about it? We're just bitching about it here. It's not like we send them tweets like that old lady😂 If you take a look at NRs Instagram, it could've easily been Lee's, if Lee were more active. And I get such Brockeback Mountain vibes from this ship.🤠 Yup, I would prefer NR to Matt. R420 Sure, who can resist a roasted boar and cookies?

by Anonymousreply 425August 23, 2018 3:23 PM

*brokeback 🙄

by Anonymousreply 426August 23, 2018 3:32 PM

[quote] I like the coat but it's a tad expensive for a Halloween Costume.

Lee doesn’t need that coat to look like a skeleton.

by Anonymousreply 427August 23, 2018 4:34 PM

R425 Lee’s fans used to follow Carters bf and now they’re following his current bfs ex. That’s creepy to me sorry lol.

by Anonymousreply 428August 23, 2018 4:46 PM

Finally! I wasn't allowed to post anything for a week!!!

I really hope Lee will wear that grotesque looking coat ... just so I can read all the comments! 😂

by Anonymousreply 429August 23, 2018 5:08 PM

R428 I don't even know who Carter's bf is and I never followed NR. I know his account from people who mentioned it here. Taking a look I've seen he has the same interests as Lee. We started joking around that. It's not like we're gonna write some fanfic now or do some voodoo hoping they'd get together? Wtf? That's gotta be that one mood killer every time huh btw we are on DL. It doesn't get creepier. People stalk and do shit for gossip. If we wouldn't be creepy we wouldn't know shit. We literally know they are or were in France from anons who stalked their likes and later the location. Welcome to the madness.

by Anonymousreply 430August 23, 2018 5:35 PM

I'm all in for some Voodoo tho if it makes NickLee happen. Just imagine Mattys salty face when his two exes are riding into the sunset together. Aw, my dead, cold heart is literally melting.

by Anonymousreply 431August 23, 2018 6:00 PM

R419

For Matt, a second in the wild must be like the whole movie "The Blair Witch Project"!!! (lol)

Let me see: so far, we have Leeck, Leick, Lick, NickLee and Leech (this one sounds like Matt); so many options, we'll need a poll!

R430 R431

Voodoo?! Did anybody say "voodoo"? We could arrange something to put those two together, but, first, we must break the spell Matt used to ensnare them in the first place! And I sense some seriously strong energies going around... Poor, boys!

P.S.: Matt in the wild (I loved the comment about how bears become aggressive around Chanel): (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432August 23, 2018 6:48 PM

Ok then How about nick and RA? Perfect match lol. I think RA likes them outdoorsy too and they’re both single so...

by Anonymousreply 433August 23, 2018 7:08 PM

R433

I'm not sure RA would want to date another American so soon. (To paraphrase Astérix: "These Americans are crazy"!!!) I've read somewhere here, in DL, that he was dating an English gentleman (a book editor from London or something like that). As for Nick R., I don't know if he's in a relationship right now.

But I still believe Lee and Nick would be a better match! (Go ahead, call me "yenta"!) lol

by Anonymousreply 434August 23, 2018 8:17 PM

A book editor? Tell me more lol

by Anonymousreply 435August 23, 2018 8:24 PM

R435

Sorry! I couldn't find the comment or the thread. But it must be just another speculation...

by Anonymousreply 436August 23, 2018 8:50 PM

Plot Twist: Reid Ruthledge (best friend of Nick R.) hangs around with Lee and Matt for the single purpose of making them break up so he can bring together his best friend with Lee. Hah!

by Anonymousreply 437August 23, 2018 10:47 PM

I mean, wouldn't that be absolutely PERFECT? Aber sweet revenge for Nick plus the perfect match to go on hiking, camping and doing dirty things in the tent.

I haven't been so excited about my own shitty talk since I was in primary school.

by Anonymousreply 438August 23, 2018 10:53 PM

I also think that Nick R would be a much better match to Lee than Matty boy. Nick seems to be a very nice down to earth man. With him Lee would be more himself and he wouldn’t have to pretend to be someone else. Definitely Lee and Matty have lots of fun together, Matty introduces Lee to lots of new people. Maybe one day among one of them will be someone that Lee will find worth exploring. Matty will soon lose his novelty to Lee he will want to try something new and all the gay men out there in the city now know that Lee is gay. There are much more interesting and handsome men there than Matty, who after all, is not the Adonis he probably thinks of himself as.

by Anonymousreply 439August 24, 2018 12:48 AM

Nick Rosser is just a variation of the same. He's a social media attention hog, and hangs with a circle of vapid people for whom appearances are all. Yes, he has some similar hobbies to Lee, and seems to be more connected than Matt to his roots (both hair and family/home), but he's still part of a "cool kids" crowd.

Lee seemed like a guy who was interested in the substance of people, social equality, environmentalism, etc. That doesn't comport with hanging around people who need to show how cool they are through materialism, lack of maturity, and obsession with outward appearances.

I personally like Carter Smith and it's a shame that didn't work out. Carter is an artist, but keeps fairly low-key. Plus, his IG account is filled with pictures of his gorgeous, naturally beautiful home town in Maine, and he regularly posts stories featuring his family, particularly a young girl (niece maybe?) of whom he is clearly very fond. He even posted an IG story a few months ago where he was (very badly) rollerskating at this girl's birthday party and clearly having a blast. He seems to have a great sense of humor, including the ability to make fun of himself. Definitely more in line with what I thought Lee was about--"thought" being the operative word.

by Anonymousreply 440August 24, 2018 1:32 AM

Lee continues to downgrade. From Carter to Richard to Matt. The only thing we can be grateful to Matt for is that Lee is finally showing who he really is. He isn’t as we thought, a sweet guy who as R440 wrote is interested in the substance of people, social equality and cares for the environment. It was all for show, some image projected to make people like him more. Many people who follow him still believe in all that shit. His relationship with Matt has served to reveal his personality and also the type of people he likes: shallow with no class, braggadocios, wannabe wealthy. Before, we saw the character Lee created to be his public image which he sculpted for his fans. Now who do we see? An aging Generation Xer aspiring to be a Millennial kid in extremely expensive clothes in which he looks ridiculous (a few years ago declaring he can wear the same shirt and sweatpants for a week), who likes costly manicure posts of one of his new “friends” whose face expresses nothing more than a desperate longing for common sense (Gia). Thanks to Matt we see how easily he is manipulated and influenced by the people around him and that he lacks his own firm beliefs, choosing to indulge in whatever is set before him and adopting it, disregarding his previously declared standard of conduct and beliefs. When presented with such a manipulative person as Matt we see the change in him is bold and loud. He will utterly revise himself just to fit in with a group that would expect another human being to change who they are for the pleasure of their company. Not many will say it on sm, but he has disappointed a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 441August 24, 2018 5:41 AM

r441 Are you the same poster that always say Lee lacks of personality ?

by Anonymousreply 442August 24, 2018 6:00 AM

Actually many people come to this conclusion. :(

by Anonymousreply 443August 24, 2018 6:18 AM

That was always my impression about Lee, so I can't say I am disappointed (well, yes, I am) because I saw it coming.

by Anonymousreply 444August 24, 2018 6:49 AM

Unfollow lee and his career then if he disappoints you all so much. If his constant “downgrading” in partners upsets you all so much don’t be his fan anymore. No one is forcing you to like him. Lee doesn’t owe you anything. Matt is going to be around for a long time so my advice is shut up or put up!

by Anonymousreply 445August 24, 2018 8:41 AM

R439 Never ever use my name in vain, kiddo!!! R442 I was the anon who kept saying he lacks personality. And I will continue doing so till he prove me otherwise. Thank you. I agree with R441. I think we all like/love Lee but his choice in partners lately😓 Same for AL. Dude, he is 6'5" of hotness. If he really wanted to hit some could've went for someone hotter. Yes, she might have had great personality and bla bla bla but still. I do have a feeling he never really cared about looks but then Matt came in. I can't read him sometimes, he's confusing as f when it comes to this. This is a gossip site R445 People complain all the time. So shut up or put up!

by Anonymousreply 446August 24, 2018 9:31 AM

Why must his partner be hot tho. A not-so-hot but fine guy would be great, too. Worst is wannabe-hot as Matt is. He think's he's a volcano but he's arctic freeze.

by Anonymousreply 447August 24, 2018 10:06 AM

R447 lee obviously thinks matt is hot otherwise he wouldn’t be with him so it doesn’t matter if you think he’s the ugliest man on the planet. Sorry if his choice in partner doesn’t please you.

by Anonymousreply 448August 24, 2018 10:18 AM

r448 Why do you have to be sorry on Lee's behalf ? Are you his PR ?

by Anonymousreply 449August 24, 2018 10:42 AM

R449 it’s a figure of speech lol.

by Anonymousreply 450August 24, 2018 10:43 AM

I have to defend Lee: He is hypersensitive and easygoing; always prone to thinking the best of people until circumstances prove him wrong. But he has inner strength. His career, choice of his own parameters so far, against dominant trend, choice of life, refusal to be defined shows all this. Cut him some slack! The Matt story is a conundrum. He is definitely playing on Lee's insecurities. But all is not what it seems. There will be an end to this story soon. ( I hope)

by Anonymousreply 451August 24, 2018 11:47 AM

R437

Aslaug, you scheming little devil! No wonder you're Ivar's mother! It makes sense because I have a feeling Reid has a thing for Matt. (Poor Reid! Another one bites the dust under Matt's spell!) As for hotness, I agree with you! It's all very subjective, for instance, would you kick Robert Plant out of your bed nowadays, just because he isn't the handsome beast he used to be? I wouldn't!!! (Hotness comes from the mind!)

R440

Another plot twist! This is getting better by the minute! I must admit that, of all Lee's exes, CS has always been my favorite, but it seems he's already turned this pace, I mean, this page! (lol)

R441

Adonis, beloved of Aphrodite and Persephone, although I agree with you when you say Lee's love (life?) choices seem to be going downhill, I still disagree about the whole "lack of personality" thing. Perhaps, that's exactly what he wants us to believe it! He often says he wants to "disappear in his characters", that "he's too boring", that his personal life is meaningless to the success of his characters, etc; trying and succeeding to convince us that "Lee Pace lacks personality" is Lee's greatest challenge as an actor! And, if he want us to forget everything about him and focus on his characters, is there a better way than to show himself as a human puppet? As for his interests, how many of us knew he was the executive producer of "Dulce" in partnership with CI? How many of us knew in advance he was going to spend a whole month in China to get in contact with local efforts for the environment? When he does really important stuff, he downplays himself to improve the visibility of the project he's working for. Anyway, who knows?

P.S.: "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

by Anonymousreply 452August 24, 2018 12:01 PM

R452 that’s the thing with lee we really don’t know anything about him really. He does things so low key. Nor do we know matt or the real RA or carter (who is suddenly amazing??). Yes I know this is a gossip site but can posters stop being so judgemental against lee and who he dates? We don’t know him personally so we’ve no idea who or what he wants in a partner. Matt is probably different than who he usually goes for but the rest of his relationships didn’t work out to well so maybe he wants to date someone younger, has a bit of get up and go and not in show business. Speaking of Carter I find it weird that some fans are still following him on Instagram and looking at his ig stories. He’s moved on from lee and seems happy with his current bf who he’s been dating a good 6 years. Lee doesn’t follow him anymore so I think that friendship is dead.

by Anonymousreply 453August 24, 2018 1:01 PM

R452 What made you think I'm R441? Great. now people confuse me even with a nickname 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 454August 24, 2018 5:26 PM

R454

I'm soooo sorry, handsome! You're name is stuck in my mind! (*winks*) Seriously, my brain had a major mal-function. I believe it happened because I was interrupted after reading your post, then, when I came back to write, I forgot to check the name. My bad! (*blushes*)

by Anonymousreply 455August 24, 2018 6:28 PM

R445 r448 r453 Oh, Matt’s mommy. Why? Why why why why???? Your ass must get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. Why are you so jealous of Richard and Carter? They can’t help being nicer and abundantly more sexy and handsome than Matt. [quote] Unfollow lee and his career then if he disappoints you all so much. If his constant “downgrading” in partners upsets you all so much don’t be his fan anymore. No one is forcing you to like him. Lee doesn’t owe you anything. Matt is going to be around for a long time so my advice is shut up or put up! Same goes for you, if these threads bother you so much than stop following them. Furthermore, you keep saying over and over again that Matt is going to be around for a long time, how do you know this? And as for your advice?💩 No, I don’t want it.

by Anonymousreply 456August 25, 2018 12:32 AM

From comment 448

[quote] lee obviously thinks matt is hot otherwise he wouldn’t be with him so it doesn’t matter if you think he’s the ugliest man on the planet. Sorry if his choice in partner doesn’t please you.

Lee obviously also thought Richard was hot, and Alicia was hot, and Carter was hot. But you have a problem with all of them, don’t you? And pretty much everyone liked them better than Matt.

by Anonymousreply 457August 25, 2018 12:39 AM

R453 Matt’s mommy, because people genuinely like Carter enough to continue to watch his life unfold through his social media. Lee only just stopped following Carter himself when Matt entered the picture. Matt must have made him unfollow Carter because he’s such a jealous turd that way. Jealous of Alicia and Richard, too. In R453 you are talking out both sides of your mouth. First you say we don’t really know anything about Lee and then you jump into listing reasons why he dates Matt🤨

by Anonymousreply 458August 25, 2018 12:42 AM

r457 yeah Lee thought Carter and Richard hot for at least 4 -5 years. Matt is only a year so Matt mommy, I don't think lee will think Matt's hot that long. You can wait untill he last 4 year then you can come again with the "Matt is going to be around for a long time". LOL

by Anonymousreply 459August 25, 2018 2:31 AM

R453 Carter's insta is artistic and beautiful. I follow him because of Lee but still follow him even Lee stopped following him. It's not about Lee anymore. I love his photographs and vids he posts.

by Anonymousreply 460August 25, 2018 5:55 AM

Carter is a really cool guy. Not a guy who tries to be cool, like Matt.

by Anonymousreply 461August 25, 2018 8:05 AM

It’s so funny how Carter is mr popular now. When he dated lee he was labelled “fat” “bald” “ugly” and “not good enough for lee”. Carter could have done with your support back in 2007-11 R461. I like carter but I also like matt. Some fans need to grow up. Jealous fans are the worst fans.

by Anonymousreply 462August 25, 2018 8:21 AM

Because some fans like Carter and Richard more than Matt doesn't mean they're jealous. and even the worst is better than Matt. Do you get that, Matt mommy?

by Anonymousreply 463August 25, 2018 8:29 AM

The majority of fans like matt. Not the miserable 3 or so posters on DL who are obsessed with hating Matt, his friends and everything he does and is associated with him. It doesn’t matter if fans prefer Carter or RA lee is in love with matt. They’re happily on vacation together as we speak. That gotta hurt your cold hating heart lol

by Anonymousreply 464August 25, 2018 8:42 AM

You don't know anything of what you said. what's the proofs they are together on vacation. Only matt's on line EU time. LOL sometimes these day he's on line The US time. Stop making up shit only when there are pics to prove your shit. Lee maybe with other friends. Do you think that an employee like Matt can have a vacation this long. It over two weeks now and still more 2 weeks before Venice. Do you think Matt still on vaca with Lee. He doesn't own TB. He's an employee.

by Anonymousreply 465August 25, 2018 8:55 AM

R462 Why do you always accuse people who don't like Matt because of jealousy? They don't like him because of his smugness his character. At the time when Lee dated Cater or Rich, there are haters too but No one was accused of jealousy.You're the one who's jealous that lee's fans like Carter and Richard. And how do you know how many who like Matt. Show you proofs or reference. Only on DL you're the only one and most of posters here don't like him.

by Anonymousreply 466August 25, 2018 9:03 AM

R462 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Matt could disappear tomorrow but what's with Mr. Carter being Prince Charming all of a sudden? I can bet on everything, if Carter were to still date Lee... Same 3 Matt haters will hate on him. Because it doesn't matter who Lee dates. No one is good enough for him. I wasted 10 posts on the thread fighting with one of them for nothing. From R456 down, they start the same shit all over again. If that's not trolling, I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 467August 25, 2018 9:04 AM

R465 ok your sooooo right lee is not in France with matt he’s on vacation with some other unnamed friend...(that was sarcasm btw). You do realise that EU time and US time overlap so I don’t get your argument. As for vacation time we don’t know exactly how many vacation days TB executives are entitled to. They could have a flexibility policy as many companies do. Since you’re so concerned about his lengthy vacation he’s taking why don’t you contact TB himself or tweet him like that crazy lady does lol

by Anonymousreply 468August 25, 2018 9:07 AM

I also notice you didn't reply to r456 r457 r458 r459 with reasonable answers. You just accused them jealous of Matt.

by Anonymousreply 469August 25, 2018 9:20 AM

I don't need to contact TB. Just gave a good reason that Matt maybe is not with Lee now due to his work. And about the time he liked posts at 1.00 am EU time that was about 8 pm Us time. Was that overlap? and stop with oh he maybe woke up and check his ig. and stop with he could have bla bla bla. You just don't have proofs.

by Anonymousreply 470August 25, 2018 9:23 AM

A brand director is not that big to have a month vacation at one time. LOL

by Anonymousreply 471August 25, 2018 9:29 AM

[quote] It doesn’t matter if fans prefer Carter or RA lee is in love with matt. .......for now Just give it time. Even if they were to marry it wouldn’t last. Actually that would probably make them break up even sooner. I really do miss Carter. He was an angel compared to Matt, and much more successful career wise. Too bad they didn’t work out.

by Anonymousreply 472August 25, 2018 9:32 AM

(I keep fucking up that quote thing, sorry for any confusion)

by Anonymousreply 473August 25, 2018 9:34 AM

And I would like to add, Matt’s mommy is jealous that everyone likes Carter. People loved Carter when Lee was with him! Maybe one person didn’t, the majority liked him. The majority now can’t stand Matt Foley, and when he and Lee break up no one will care about what he’s doing because he’s is so uninteresting and conceited. People don’t randomly hate whomever Lee is dating. There will be a few who disapprove depending on each person’s likes but most don’t like Matt because of his attitude. There’s no one to blame for people not liking him but himself. He intentionally puts people off.

by Anonymousreply 474August 25, 2018 9:36 AM

I found a video of Matt! It’s him five years from now after Lee dumps his sorry ass and he gets fired from Thom Browne. Look what’s become of him. Titled Matt Foley at the gym.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475August 25, 2018 9:49 AM

R471 you’ve no idea lol

by Anonymousreply 476August 25, 2018 9:51 AM

Matt is the brand DIRECTOR. The only person he answers to it's TB and the team. With him being part of that team. Yes, he can get on a month time vacation. He can work from any part of the world. Say what you wanna say about his attitude, body, hair (btw thank God he bleached his hair, he was hideous before) but he's pretty intelligent. Do you think it's easy to be a director executive? Run away shows depend on him. He fucks something up, everything is fucked up. And he's just 30 years old with no experience in fashion if not managing. Other than him having a bossy attitude in photos, Lee taking after him cause he's a chicken with no personality, I don't see why is he so evil. I make fun of him too at times but I don't see what makes this person so horrible to some... 😩 (he's so awful that everyone smiles when he shows up with a camera🤦🏻‍♀️)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477August 25, 2018 10:16 AM

Actually maybe he only answers to TB. Take a look at the key skills. Where is the anon who kept asking for his qualities? Of course he's obsessed with social media. That's what he was designed to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478August 25, 2018 10:30 AM

OT-ish:

Nick Haramis and Mackenzie Davis are/were in Budapest; the two culprits of bringing Lee and Matt together in an unholy alliance went shopping!!!

by Anonymousreply 479August 25, 2018 12:03 PM

R479 How she managed not to land on Lee’s D is beyond me (tho she did on the series😂) Perhaps because she is friends with NH. She knows she has to stay away. Is she single? Davis beats Lee at "I keep my life private" thingy. PS: She definitely looks like a man in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 480August 25, 2018 12:19 PM

R480 I think she has a steady bf. He used to have twitter and so did Mackenzie but have deleted their accounts about a year or so ago. There’s a pic of lee with NH and her bf on nicks insta. The one where Lee’s arm is straight up in the air.

by Anonymousreply 481August 25, 2018 12:44 PM

R480

If I were her, I would have climbed that tree all the way up and, to be sincere, I believe she did it at least once (probably during Season 1)! (lol) NH may be her friend and all, but nobody puts a leash on an independent woman!

As R481 pointed out, I believe she has a BF or, at least, had at the beginning of this year.

Her androgynous looks handed her roles like a replicant and now, apparently, a terminator and some really nice fashion photo-shoots.

R481, you mean the one where he's high as a kite? (lol)

by Anonymousreply 482August 25, 2018 12:54 PM

Davis had a bf who was one of the first mutual follow when LP still had his IG set private. I have no idea if they are still together.

by Anonymousreply 483August 25, 2018 12:54 PM

Ughhh so pointless and stupid

I bet this was lizard’s idea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484August 25, 2018 12:56 PM

Freckles galore!!! I'll be so busy charting them! And that smile kills me every time! (*swoons*)

As someone wrote in the comments: "i just watched a minute long video of you walking and i have no regrets". No regrets, indeed!

P.S.: You may come Monday, I'm prepared!

by Anonymousreply 485August 25, 2018 1:05 PM

R484 Pointless and stupid??? Isn't it better when they don't share anything? 😓😓 I'm going to dig my grave because I can't handle the hotness + the freckles + the smile 😵

by Anonymousreply 486August 25, 2018 1:08 PM

I don’t care if that was pointless! He is so sexy. I could watch lee sit and watch paint dry lol

by Anonymousreply 487August 25, 2018 1:08 PM

+ the beard. How could I forget about the bearddd

by Anonymousreply 488August 25, 2018 1:10 PM

Can I also add if I was dating lee I would probably follow him about recording everything that the sweet teddy bear does too. Thank you for sharing Lee lol

by Anonymousreply 489August 25, 2018 1:12 PM

R489 ikr? Fuck I'd record him sleeping 😂😂😂 And they are still in France if the video is new and fresh. That's Pont du Gard.

by Anonymousreply 490August 25, 2018 1:17 PM

Matt, please post your own pic. Wht let Lee controll ? If Lee doesn't let you be in the pic with him, post your own.

by Anonymousreply 491August 25, 2018 1:33 PM

*why let Lee control you*

by Anonymousreply 492August 25, 2018 1:36 PM

R419 I miss our Matty. Want to see him badly! Come on Matty! Show us some guts!

by Anonymousreply 493August 25, 2018 1:43 PM

CSMS yeah , It's almost a month now. He didn't post anything just liked stuffs.

by Anonymousreply 494August 25, 2018 1:54 PM

I don’t think Lee is telling matt not to post anything I think matt just doesn’t want to post. He certainly can’t be accused of being an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 495August 25, 2018 2:29 PM

r495 That doesn't sound like Matt who posted Lee's pic in the hotel room. I think they discussed the privacy policy and Matt unwillingly accepted. Otherwise Lee might dump his ass.

by Anonymousreply 496August 25, 2018 2:42 PM

R496 your comment is fanfic

by Anonymousreply 497August 25, 2018 4:14 PM

For the idiots here, with whom do you think is Lee in France? You are so sure that Matt can't have 4 weeks holiday, so he must be with someone. His pics and vids are no selfies. Hm, Carter is with his man in Maine. Richard is in Moscow, the other guys from the gang are in Italy, Spain or Budapest. Ahhhh, yes, of course, he must be with Alicia,, the woman he never dated and was just a friend. They are on honeymoon. Rofl.... Wake up, Lee is with his beloved bf on a romantic holiday. Ps Matt speaks fluent French and very good Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 498August 25, 2018 4:22 PM

Who said he wasn't with your son,mommy?

by Anonymousreply 499August 25, 2018 4:25 PM

[R498]How do you know matt speaks french and spainish?

by Anonymousreply 500August 25, 2018 4:27 PM

She is his mommy, r500. LOL

by Anonymousreply 501August 25, 2018 4:29 PM

R498 yes how do you know? Although it would make sense he can speak fluent French considering TB does his shows in Paris Fashion week only.

by Anonymousreply 502August 25, 2018 4:33 PM

Matt mommy, please provide the source. Where can we read that Matt can speak French and Spanish fluently.

by Anonymousreply 503August 25, 2018 4:43 PM

R498 Could've fooled me. Then you said AL was just a friend 😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 504August 25, 2018 4:44 PM

I tend to believe that Matt's mommy is really Mrs. Foley. She seems to know much about Matt and she seems to be very furious when someone criticized Matt. No ordinary people will be like that unless they're mother and son.

by Anonymousreply 505August 25, 2018 4:51 PM

R505 there’s about a dozen matts mommy. I was accused earlier and now this poster is. It’s the same idiot troll with really poor English

by Anonymousreply 506August 25, 2018 4:54 PM

R506 Anyone who defends Matt in a certain moment becomes Matt's mommy. We all are Matt's mommy. At least once in our life 😂

by Anonymousreply 507August 25, 2018 5:00 PM

Again Matt mommy can't tell how she knows Matt can speak French and Spanish.There's only one Matt's mommy. You know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 508August 25, 2018 5:03 PM

Lol, I am not Matt's mommy I am not even a woman

by Anonymousreply 509August 25, 2018 5:06 PM

The distance between Marseille (the first picture, posted 9 days ago) and Nimes (Pont du Gard, where this video was taken) is only 120km or roughly, an hour and a half by car. So either Lee is really taking his time and, maybe, camping in the region, or he's no longer there.

Anyway, Matt proved, at least once, to be a good citizen of the world! I needed a good close-up of Lee's back for... science, yes, scientific reasons!!!(lol)

by Anonymousreply 510August 25, 2018 6:25 PM

I love you, Lagertha, and don’t want to ignore your post but I must address comments above. R506 r476 r481 r487 r489 r495 r497 r502 among others, you are the main Matt’s ‘mommy’ with the other comments here belonging to you as well posting from different devices/browsers. Strange how the same posters always show up together and all love Matt. And stranger yet there are other things that I won’t say but will let other anons figure out for themselves. Matt’s mommy, I am speaking directly to you. You know who you are. If I’ve ever accidentally accused another actual real poster of being Matt’s mommy but isn’t, my bad (I don’t think I’ve done it, though). But mommy posts from a few different devices so it’s hard to keep track of. Don’t underestimate the lengths mommy will to go to here to convince dataloungers that there’s more than one person that thinks Matt is great...And just happens to know a lot about him...And cannot take one bit of criticism. I wonder who it could really be🤔 R498 is the other telltale Matt’s mommy btw and fyi. And others as well but I will leave it up to datalounge to figure that out. Always predictable; I know you will ridicule my post, mommy, but you know I’m right and that’s what irritates you so much.

by Anonymousreply 511August 25, 2018 8:06 PM

Plot twist: Matt's mommy is Lee

by Anonymousreply 512August 25, 2018 10:31 PM

R512 LOL. I’ve never see Matty speaking French or Spanish in all these videos online. This Matt’s mommy must kown him in person.

by Anonymousreply 513August 25, 2018 11:29 PM

New video and Lee hasn't bleached his hair yet? Shocking. Although the heavy tan lets us know mummification I mean Mattification is in full order.

R422 Matt would have been a bitchy queen even if he was a truck driver in Ohio. It's the impression given by his personality, not his job. I believe his abs are a result of working out, though. He looks like a typical gym bunny, super lean, overly tanned, probably obsessed with dieting, definitely obsessed with showing off his body. How many times did his friend L post pictures of him in his underwear and nude pics too?

by Anonymousreply 514August 26, 2018 3:21 AM

R512 Now that's a truly terrifying idea.

R498 People like you make me wish Lee dated a woman again, just so you'd finally stop implying he is a liar. Also how does it make sense to list only his exes as possible candidates? Why on earth any sane person would suggest he was with someone he had dated years ago?

However, nothing proves he is there with Matt on a romantic holiday. Except maybe Matt's social media almost-silence (either he wants to hide his location or he is not allowed to reveal it). Still technically there is no proof. Even the Mattification doesn't truly prove it. He could be there with literally anyone, or a number of people.

by Anonymousreply 515August 26, 2018 3:27 AM

Something I forgot to say earlier but it needs to be said.

The age-related comments about Lee's body make no sense. People "want him to get his old body back but he can't since he is older now?" What a load of bull.

Typical age-related changes include extra weight and less muscle.

He lost weight and gained a six pack. This is not any natural age-related change. This is an effort. A lot of effort.

Not to mention that he used to be athletic as well. He simply had a different body image. A bit heavier, with more muscle in his back, shoulders and thighs. Even in HACF S2 you can see quite a bit of muscle despite the extra weight, he actually had more in the way of guns back then.

Now he is very lean and is all about the six pack. Just like Matt.

More than that, it would be easier for him to keep his old body. Not more difficult but actually easier. It's closer to his natural body type. I bet he's on a diet now. Not to mention working on that six pack nonstop. Perhaps even on vacation.

Leaving u with this early 2017 picture for visual support

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516August 26, 2018 3:39 AM

R511 I wish a certain hint was dropped so that I could be sure. Wouldn't want to say anything accidentally.

by Anonymousreply 517August 26, 2018 3:45 AM

R510 Possession the movie! It's a little outdated if you consider this month's visuals but then you already have that so you can enjoy I mean engage in comparative research freely. It also comes in HD so definitely with proper attention to detail.

by Anonymousreply 518August 26, 2018 3:48 AM

R480 I could swear she did from their body language in the very first premiere video. Who knows though.

by Anonymousreply 519August 26, 2018 3:51 AM

R516 Have you seen the new video? He still looks "heavy" to me. Don't know where the anorexic anons come from. People only dislike his six pack because of Matt. Without Matty in the picture they'd have gotten over his little booty. He was so body shamed during the season 2 of HACF. My God. Now everybody wants him fat? 😂 His "normal body" as you call it tends to get fat. Fact. That's why he was always a runner. The older you get, the harder is to keep in shape. Especially when you got yourself a younger bf. So yes, age has smth to do with it. (add also a lil midlife crisis and there you go). Quick question... If you go to a bar, would you leave a six pack dude for the "I can't see my dick anymore" belly man? Let's not be hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 520August 26, 2018 6:52 AM

They are at the Chateau la coste.

by Anonymousreply 521August 26, 2018 7:16 AM

R519 you’re not very clever at body language then lol. Mackenzie is dating a long term bf and lee was dating Richard at the time.

by Anonymousreply 522August 26, 2018 7:22 AM

R521 How'd you know?

by Anonymousreply 523August 26, 2018 7:23 AM

Right on schedule

by Anonymousreply 524August 26, 2018 7:24 AM

Hmmmmm.....two brand spanking new DL posters. WEIRD! And so close to each other on this thread. What a coincidence.

I think everyone knows at this point what’s going on.

by Anonymousreply 525August 26, 2018 7:27 AM

R525 Nope, honestly I don't understand what's going on. Do you mind to explain?

by Anonymousreply 526August 26, 2018 7:38 AM

You know, there's a thing I don't understand here. When someone asks for Matt's personal qualities, somebody else always comes up with "He graduated in History and Architecture and he's a Brand Director at only 30". Since when is a professional career an indicator for a fine personality? Trump made it to POTUS, does that mean he's actually a great guy? lol

by Anonymousreply 527August 26, 2018 8:38 AM

Not to sound like a stalker but matt commented earlier on a friends post who’s staying at chateau la Coste. It sounds like they ran into each other there. The artist matt followed the other day is exhibiting there and his latest follows are matt and lee.

by Anonymousreply 528August 26, 2018 8:50 AM

I can't believe the blond menace is still not yesterday's news.

by Anonymousreply 529August 26, 2018 9:18 AM

R527 Cause you gotta have some great qualities and skills to become a brand director. The image of that brand and how customers perceive it depend on him. From being a nice, warm person with great communication skills when presenting the brand to other partners to actually being creative and standing on the line. It's fashion, you have to keep up with trends. He managed to do all of this at a young age. Trump is just a moron, a rich one, who got where he is because he was already a celebrity. Other morons voted for him because they believed he's gonna make America great again😂😂😂 And maybe the Russians paid for it. I mean, people want to vote for Kanye West in 2020. Go figure. So it's a stupid comparison. Besides, like another anon said: do you think a nice, humble person like Lee would stay with a jerk? He keeps repeating in interviews how people should be kinder to one another etc. Pushover or not, I don't think he'd allow any person with bad energy (like some trolls on this thread) to be anywhere near him, much less date him. Imho

by Anonymousreply 530August 26, 2018 9:41 AM

R530 except kind people are often deceived exactly because they think too highly of others. Unable to see a bad side until it is impossible to deny it anymore. Anyway you are over romanticising his job. No great qualities needed beyond the norm. And most people in PR and advertising are not nice at all. You have to have a manipulative streak to be successful at it.

by Anonymousreply 531August 26, 2018 9:46 AM

r530 Why you always call people trolls ? I think you are a troll too. You are the same Matt mommy who disappeared lately.

by Anonymousreply 532August 26, 2018 9:49 AM

As for his personal qualities one thing I did see with my own eyes was almost outing his public person of a boyfriend just so he could show off dating a hot celebrity. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 533August 26, 2018 9:50 AM

R528 Which friend? I saw Matt follow the artist, but I didn’t saw his comments.

by Anonymousreply 534August 26, 2018 9:53 AM

no need to have a name troll r530. You're Matt mommy.

by Anonymousreply 535August 26, 2018 9:55 AM

R525 you can't be seriously implying the mommy is Matt himself. No one would spend time on dl arguing with anons if they were traveling cool places with Lee. Not done.

by Anonymousreply 536August 26, 2018 9:58 AM

Btw did anyone even bother to study that video? Lee walks smiling, turns around smiling. Love or hate Matt but Lee looks genuinely happy. R532 I'm not gonna waste my time again. If you are not a troll, why did you feel offended? The only reason I don't block you and the others it's because it fucks up my thread. R533 I was one of the people who made the connections between him and the interviewer. I never said he's perfect and there's no proof he wanted to out Lee. That was a theory. Lee was always out with friends and family and Matt doesn't have the guts to post anything related to Lee. So much for the attention whore he is. R535 Hi troll #2 I ain't gonna block you either. 😏 Oops, might be the same troll from another device, right? Didn't took you long to arrive.

by Anonymousreply 537August 26, 2018 10:04 AM

The artist who's exhibiting at the Chateau la coste. Lee didn't follow him just Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538August 26, 2018 10:05 AM

HAHAHA troll r537 I'm r532 and r535, As if I cared if you blocked me or not. LOL

by Anonymousreply 539August 26, 2018 10:13 AM

R538 He followed both Lee and Matt recently. I need to kown which friend R528 taked about, and what comments.

by Anonymousreply 540August 26, 2018 10:21 AM

R537 if he didn't look happy while enjoying summertime in picturesque France I'd be very worried. Lol at crediting Matt for it.

by Anonymousreply 541August 26, 2018 10:22 AM

R538 wish I knew the story. You dont usually follow everyone who comes to see your art.

by Anonymousreply 542August 26, 2018 10:23 AM

R537 he posted a very intimate photo of Lee on Instagram what proof do u need

by Anonymousreply 543August 26, 2018 10:25 AM

Of course he doesn't have the guts to post anything I bet Lee promised to dump his ass the second he does. And he still found ways to low key hint.

by Anonymousreply 544August 26, 2018 10:27 AM

So he just followed Lee around, took pics and vids and got fucked but couldn't even post one pic of the trip. How pathetic !

by Anonymousreply 545August 26, 2018 10:36 AM

R543 What intimate photo? The one from Chateau? 😂😂 Yeah, they were in bed together. Lee was naked... Such an intimate moment. Oh wait.. Lee was at a table and you couldn't even recognize his face. That photo? R539 My bad. You are the one who writes many posts making look like many agree with you. Sorry I can't keep up with your trolling.

by Anonymousreply 546August 26, 2018 10:39 AM

R540

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547August 26, 2018 10:43 AM

So showing off pictures is supposed to be the best part of the trip. Funny I thought spending time with your boyfriend was the big reward

by Anonymousreply 548August 26, 2018 10:46 AM

R532 you are definitely posting from a different device. Is recognize your dumb “you are matt mommy”’posts anywhere. I’ve already blocked you

by Anonymousreply 549August 26, 2018 10:47 AM

I posted as the same poster no intention to make people think I am different. unlike you, troll R547, Matt mommy you always show your who you are even under the different name you created.

by Anonymousreply 550August 26, 2018 10:47 AM

R546 u forgot the nude one in the window. Lee is extremely forgiving.

by Anonymousreply 551August 26, 2018 10:48 AM

HAHA Every poster on this thread calls you Matt mommy, troll R549 . Hey ! forgot to sign the name ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 552August 26, 2018 10:52 AM

R547 Thanks. Looks like they’ve been there.

by Anonymousreply 553August 26, 2018 10:56 AM

sorry r547 the reply in r550 was for r549

by Anonymousreply 554August 26, 2018 10:58 AM

r548 that's not Matt, he's an attention hoe. It's unusual for him to not post any pics. I agreed with r544 that Lee'd kick him to the curb if he did.

by Anonymousreply 555August 26, 2018 11:04 AM

R551 Nude one? Wasn't one of Matt's friends or Matt himself taking a video and someone naked appeared on the window? Everyone assumed it was Lee and because he was bare torso, they wrote an entire fanfic about how he came out after they had sex. And did this pic posted by Matt outed him? How? Only DLoungers caught it and hardcore fans, lurking here. And those people already knew he was dating men. Pan was still in denial 😂 I don't recall that photo/video making the news.

by Anonymousreply 556August 26, 2018 11:04 AM

R556 I beg to differ, It was Reddit people finding the details and later someone posted them on DL. This spreading of info pushed the Reddit mods to set both subReddit private and, later on, to start a new one.

by Anonymousreply 557August 26, 2018 11:45 AM

Anyone with half a brain could connect the dots back then.

by Anonymousreply 558August 26, 2018 12:02 PM

I can’t believe some posters are still going on about those early insta stories from matt. As another poster said no one would ever know it was lee unless you were a stan and I remember at the time people needed convincing it was him. Looking at matts Instagram you wouldn’t even know he is dating anyone never mind Lee. I guess people are always going to hate him no matter what so I don’t know why I’m wasting my time. I don’t think a hater has ever said on this thread “you know what, matt isn’t that bad after all”.

by Anonymousreply 559August 26, 2018 12:02 PM

R559 I used to think he was okay despite the early fiasco but that was before he started turning Lee into his (hotter) twin.

by Anonymousreply 560August 26, 2018 12:11 PM

I'm also sure people will remember him fondly after he dumps him.just like they adore other remnants of the past now.

by Anonymousreply 561August 26, 2018 12:13 PM

If you think lee looks like matts twin you need your eyes tested. Lee has gained a six pack lately and I say good for him.

by Anonymousreply 562August 26, 2018 12:13 PM

R512

(*shivering*) Aslaug, if I were Christian, I would have made the sign of the cross! What a scary idea!!! (lol)

R514

"New video and Lee hasn't bleached his hair yet? Shocking. Although the heavy tan lets us know mummification I mean Mattification is in full order."

Thank you, you've made my day! ROTFLMAO

P.S.: At the end of this post, see Lee's future...

R516

I still believe an extra layer of meat would make wonders for Lee! The video from Pont du Gard shows only his back, but one can see that, at the point his arms join his torso, the bones are painfully pointy. Just one more centimeter of meat, Lee!!!

R518

Thank you for the reminder! You know how scientific work goes: with the evolution of the "Freckle Universe", we now need to chart and name all the new constellations presented to us in the video. It's a hard job, but someone had to do it! For Science!!!

R519

Me too!!! (*winks*)

R527

Aslaug!!! Don't give Matt any ideas! Can you imagine Lee as FLOTUS (First Lord Of The United States)? (lol) BTW, am I the only one that believes Matt looks like VPOTUS Mike Pence?

R547

Beautiful picture. Looks like a painting.

Now, another unpopular opinion by Lagertha in ...3 ...2 ...1

I believe Matt speaks French and Spanish!

Reasons:

a) fashion as we know it is a French invention: most technical terms are in French;

b) the fashion circuit: Paris, Milan, New York, London; Barcelona has been on the rise lately; not to mention holidays in Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca, etc.;

c) French are not too happy with those who don't speak their language, so, if you travel a lot to France, learn to speak French;

d) it's not rocket science, especially if you have the opportunity to go to these places and talk to the natives (try learning Portuguese, then you'll have a problem).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563August 26, 2018 12:32 PM

R559 ikr? So Matt is this horrible, manipulative person but is Lee 5 years old? Make someone stalk Matt's Instagram and ask them about Lee. They follow each other and like each other's posts. Exactly what I do with my BFF. Are they just friends? Someone following Matt only for fashion or because he's the TB director executive won't have any idea who the guy fucks taking it from his activity. It's Lee's choice to dress like him and work out. I don't think Matt puts a gun at his head and forces him to wear TB. Lee is a copycat. He changes social circles every 6, 8 months. Now he's stuck with Matt's circle because he dates him. As soon as he's done with Matt, he unfollows everyone or stops hanging out with the farm tourists. Just like he did with CS, RA, AL. Stops hanging out with them and soon makes new friends. I may sound harsh but it's the truth. Lee is suddenly seen as a saint when in his twenties, he was dating agents like JC for jobs. I've been on his threads since 2008 when people were fighting over his sexuality. To this day, no one beats the ER doctor one🤣😂😂😂 Seriously, people should take a look at his history sometimes. Pace is no Jesus. Probably why he dates someone like Matty *patiently waiting for them to break up to prove you all I was right*

by Anonymousreply 564August 26, 2018 12:46 PM

R564 if you split up with someone you don’t tend to hang out with their friends still unless you were their friend before you started dating them. If matt and lee split up I would imagine he’ll still hang with nick and Mackenzie and jed. With regards to RA I don’t know who their friends were, apart from Anna friel and she follows both of them still.

by Anonymousreply 565August 26, 2018 12:58 PM

R565 Can you make a list of Lee's friends? Like his exclusive friends, not his partner's? Aside AF, Sarah, JG. AF and Sarah didn't hang out with him in a long, long time btw. Sarah posted a pic with him from the balcony when she went to see his play. Not even one selfie with her sweet friend? 😒 Doubt they met. It looked like she was out and about in NY. And she wanted to be his date at the Tony awards. She was convinced Lee would get nominated. She got dumped for Matt anyway. What friends had he over since dating Matt? NH was kinda disposed, same for Davis since HACF ended. Davis being friends with NH. JG was nowhere to be seen when he dated RA. She sided with Carter and now kisses Matt's ass because one designer finally pays attention to her and her non existing career. Who else?

by Anonymousreply 566August 26, 2018 1:25 PM

A troll that goes by the name @sydnoone made some nasty homophobic comments on Lee's last post. What a waste of time and energy! I guess the whole "haters are gonna hate" saying is a painful reality!

by Anonymousreply 567August 26, 2018 1:30 PM

R566

Matt B., Anthony Mackie, Tarsem Singh, Tracie Thoms, Bryan Fuller, Kristin Chenoweth, etc.

And I'm sure Sarah was just joking about being his partner to the Tony's; she's the one who posted one of the first official pictures of Lee and "the Embalmer" together!

by Anonymousreply 568August 26, 2018 1:46 PM

R567 What post? I lost my time on Instagram and there are no homophobic comments. If it's a tweet, post the link. I stand on what I said about his friends. Most of the people you listed rarely hangs with him. BF is more of a work friend. Tracie is an old friend but when was she last seen with him? In wonderfalls? He has no Lillian like Matt does. One or two friends that are constantly in his life. I'd save maybe Matt B. but even that poor guy was used for PR.

by Anonymousreply 569August 26, 2018 1:59 PM

R562 so he just accidentally got tanned more than ever, lost weight, changed his clothes and posture, also the way his new workout routine ignores everything but stomach area... A mere coincidence.all of it.

by Anonymousreply 570August 26, 2018 2:00 PM

The ER rumor makes less sense than the arguments of Matt's mommy Stupid people are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 571August 26, 2018 2:03 PM

R563 I'm the one who just wrote about Matt's twin but his weight looks normal to me. An aesthetic choice (of Matt's) but not unhealthy. He was like this in early season one of the pie series. The shady thing is like all of this is literally Matt's signature look. He needs to fuck a mirror and chill.

by Anonymousreply 572August 26, 2018 2:10 PM

New thread for when this is full

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573August 26, 2018 2:11 PM

Thank you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 574August 26, 2018 2:19 PM

R569

The Pont du Gard post. But I'll save you the time:

"sydnoone@hal_on_earth some other faggot. Don’t get your hopes up

sydnoone@one.tall.ewok he is not very important or good at what he does. He is selfish and queer. Who gives a damn about him

sydnooneIn france where everyone is doing everyone. Nudity is ok at the grocery stores. Trash just like lee grinning pace

sydnoone@one.tall.ewok you are clearly a fag also. You and leek are frauds and freaks of nature. You choose a man because you are not man enough for a real woman"

The last comment is particularly stupid!

P.S.: Xenophobic remarks, too!

by Anonymousreply 575August 26, 2018 6:19 PM

R573

Thank you very much, OP!

XXXOOOXXX

by Anonymousreply 576August 26, 2018 6:38 PM

R575 🤢.... But on Instagram? I read every single comment. Couldn't find the bitch. She a woman right?

by Anonymousreply 577August 26, 2018 6:57 PM

Oh ok found her. Just another troll. Bet she created the account for that. I'm gonna search again for her comments 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578August 26, 2018 7:04 PM

Oh that's why I couldn't find her. She replies to people 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 579August 26, 2018 7:06 PM

Shocking comments. Although I wouldn’t be surprised though if it was someone on this thread. People get enjoyment from posting that type of thing.

by Anonymousreply 580August 26, 2018 7:11 PM

I reported the first comment and it disappeared. I think only for me. I never reported a comment before. Couldn't find the others. She either deleted them, got reported or Lee himself deleted them. I don't think Lee ever deleted smth tho. Not sure he knows he has that option 🤣

by Anonymousreply 581August 26, 2018 7:25 PM

R581

Thank you, Adonis! If I had IG, I would have done it myself!

P.S.: But I must say that I find it difficult to believe this person is a woman... second-hand embarrassment, I guess! (*sighs*)

by Anonymousreply 582August 26, 2018 7:39 PM

P.S.: The comments are still visible for someone who's just reading the posts without having an account, like me. Perhaps, if you have an account it shows differently to you.

by Anonymousreply 583August 26, 2018 7:44 PM

R583 Yeah... Weird. Maybe it's because I reported one comment. The others disappeared automatically for me. Who knows with Instagram 🙄😑

by Anonymousreply 584August 26, 2018 7:51 PM

Sad news: Neil Simon Dead at 91!!!

He'll live in our memories and his legacy will be one that endures!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585August 26, 2018 7:56 PM

LOL at Lee liking NH's post an hour ago but not the one with Davis.

by Anonymousreply 586August 26, 2018 8:36 PM

R586

When you follow someone on IG, do you receive some kind of alert every time this person posts or do they just show you a sample of the postings?

by Anonymousreply 587August 26, 2018 8:39 PM

R586 I wouldn’t read into it. Insta posts don’t always come up on your feed if you haven’t been on in a while. Nicks latest post (the one lee liked) will come up on someone’s feed before his previous post with Mackenzie.

by Anonymousreply 588August 26, 2018 8:54 PM

R587 It's a feed like on Facebook. But it's fucked up now. It used to show you people's latest post, now you can get posts from 24 hours ago or videos. I guess it depends on the time you been away or how many likes that post receives. Talking about people you follow obviously. You have to check the person's account at this point. You might miss things. 276 are not many people. I bet that photo showed up. Matt follows more than 1600 and if he wants to he still keeps up. BTW was Lee following only 276 people? Am I imagining things or there were at least more than 300?

by Anonymousreply 589August 26, 2018 8:59 PM

R589 are you suggesting lee and Mackenzie had a falling out or something?

by Anonymousreply 590August 26, 2018 9:06 PM

OMG he still follows VENUS AS. That horny mofo. Too bad he doesn't have the balls to like smth from the page. We can see you, Lee! 😂😂😂 R590 It's pretty obvious. They don't hang out anymore. She also comes at package with NH. Who knows

by Anonymousreply 591August 26, 2018 9:09 PM

Wait what??!! That Venus account follows Matt🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ wtf moment nr 2373883 He been following that account since RA. Right?

by Anonymousreply 592August 26, 2018 9:13 PM

R591

But Mackenzie and Nick H. are the "Fairy Godparents" of this "magical" union!!! (*sarcasm floods the keyboard*)

by Anonymousreply 593August 26, 2018 9:13 PM

What's wrong with that Venus account?

R522 Considering that their relationship was strongly rumored to be either open or on-and-off, with them spending months in different locations, being apart for longer than they spent together? I see no problem with the theory.

by Anonymousreply 594August 26, 2018 11:47 PM

R520 They aren't even 10 years apart, what's with people talking like Lee is over 50 and Matt is his fresh cute 22 year old boy toy?

by Anonymousreply 595August 26, 2018 11:52 PM

Let's finish this thread.

by Anonymousreply 596August 27, 2018 2:53 AM

One week till Venice film festival. Hope Matty will post something soon.

by Anonymousreply 597August 27, 2018 3:26 AM

Hope they can attend in this big event together.At least some parties.

by Anonymousreply 598August 27, 2018 3:55 AM

R414 I can't believe I'm defending Matt but come on you would have dumped that guy or whoever for Lee too. This is one thing Matt can't be accused of. If anything it shows he has a fine taste.

Also no one is under any obligation to keep old pics of irrelevant people on their instagram. Having dated someone once doesn't mean you have to be nice to them until the end of their life, or even like them. It's not immature to admit this person now means nothing to you. It's more honest than fake niceness.

However, I doubt Matt mass deleted pics because of his deep need for emotional honesty. I think he decided Lee fit his image better so it was like tossing a coat from the previous season's collection.

And yeah I think he is actively encouraging Lee to remake himself in his image even if he isn't trying to push it. I think he finds it wonderfully flattering. I bet he'd love it if Lee bleached his hair.

by Anonymousreply 599August 27, 2018 4:17 AM

Thread closed

by Anonymousreply 600August 27, 2018 4:55 AM

Not yet.

by Anonymousreply 601August 27, 2018 5:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!