Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Memory Mapping Mayhem

The Port of Charles is still awash in mystery as we await the revelations of who's who and what's what and who switched this, that and the other thing. Among the many things enquiring minds want to know: Who are Patients #1-5, why were they taken and who's behind it? Who kidnapped Anna and what did they do to her lips? Who is Laura really married to and did she consummate with both of them? Which brother is better in bed? I say the crazy one! Will Kiki's momentous #metoo end up in a big fat boo-hoo? What devious designs does the dastardly DA have on Drew? Will pariah Peter pick up a pack of pickled crickets and deliver them to me, please? I seem to be abandoned at the moment. And don't forget the bubbly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594October 8, 2018 8:37 AM

Am I in the right place?

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2018 11:46 AM

We're in Beechers Corners, where are you Emma?

There was a nice man here a little while ago looking for a left handed boy. I told him my cousin's grandson was left handed.

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2018 11:52 AM

[quote]Am I in the right place?

Da.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2018 12:01 PM

Quiet Natalia!

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2018 5:54 PM

Welcome, chatons and....comrades! Grab a glass and let's get this party started!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2018 6:00 PM

I was trying to figure out why FH looked so "refreshed" from her time away. Looks like she stayed away from her eyes this time.

by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2018 6:23 PM

Is Carly considered a popular character these days?

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2018 6:37 PM

I hate Lw's Carly. She is miscast and so unlikeable. Not love to hate just hate to hate. Can't stand. Wish they'd brought Tamara back as the REAL Carly and send LW's packing.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2018 6:38 PM

[quote]I was trying to figure out why FH looked so "refreshed" from her time away. Looks like she stayed away from her eyes this time.

It looked like she was wearing false eyelashes, but she's inching into duck lips and joker smile territory. Maybe that will "relax" over time.

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2018 6:41 PM

After all these years I cannot believe that Carly and Sonny are still a thing. And not a shred of chemistry to be found between LW and MB.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2018 6:57 PM

They could be great with another pairing...I liked Sonny with Olivia, Ava, TB/Kim, maybe could work with MS/Nina...as for Laura Wright she hasn't always clicked with male co-stars sadly the ones she did work with have left (Jax, AJ)...

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2018 9:53 PM

Laura Wright's best pairing was with Sean Kanan. Also had good chemistry with Ingo.

She's got zero chemistry with Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2018 12:48 AM

My problem with LW is that she's just not convincing. All of her lines are said the exact same way. When she was talking to Nelle about regretting her part in ruining Bobbie's marriage it was just insincere and made me roll my eyes. Then again, the writers give her some truly terrible lines. Her whole speech to Nelle about how she's grown and matured was just bad because it's, well, not true. TB's Carly was mature, LW's is not.

by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2018 2:32 AM

Tamron Hall’s talk show is being developed as a possible GH replacement in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2018 2:39 AM

Could be for Katie Couric's old slot, right before GH.

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2018 3:46 AM

How 'bout a Jackie Templeton return?

by Anonymousreply 16August 10, 2018 5:29 AM

I hope you're preparing with a bushwhacker, Demi.

by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2018 5:34 AM

How do you know about the Tamron Hall show being set up for that time slot? Did she get another back now that Weinstein is toast?

by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2018 1:52 PM

Wait, GH is going off the air?

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2018 2:56 PM

The rumor is about 2019.

by Anonymousreply 20August 10, 2018 3:03 PM

It's true. People would quit their jobs just to watch a Tamron Hall talk show in GH's timeslot.

by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2018 4:31 PM

Katie Couric found out what happens when your show is responsible for canceling a soap. It didn't go well for her.

by Anonymousreply 22August 10, 2018 4:39 PM

Helena put a curse on ABC to prevent the show from ever being canceled. Year in and year out the doomsayers always say next year GH will be gone, replaced by yet another pukey talk show for the brain dead. Sometimes I think its an underhanded marketing move to gauge the public reaction and maybe a weirdly alienating publicity attempt.

by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2018 4:40 PM

But they just spent all that $$$$ for SB?

by Anonymousreply 24August 10, 2018 5:33 PM

Would focusing on fewer characters be the best option for GH at his point? What could save this sinking ship?

by Anonymousreply 25August 10, 2018 5:41 PM

R25 I think so. But then OTOH they'd probably just give that screentime to the likes of Carly, Sonny and Jason.

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2018 6:42 PM

GH has picked their NuJordan

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2018 7:28 PM

As most of us have guessed the mystery patient at Ferncliff (sp?) is Ryan or Kevin. Either way the twins are back, mayhem to follow.

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2018 12:16 AM

Saw this on a soap dish site.

"You heard it here first.. Cameron's gonna be the first gay teen storyline since Lucas."

No wonder they got a hotter, better looking Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2018 5:25 PM

Ha! I think I mentioned on the other thread that I thought Cam and Oscar actually had chemistry during their little texting scene together. Of course, that was the other Cam actor who seemed a little more brooding and dimensional. I suppose we don't know if Oscar is going to be the object of his desire, but from the beginning they've set up his character as someone who feels different than the other kids, more sensitive, creative, not into macho stuff, etc. Maybe the real reason he didn't jump at the chance to hook up with Joss is that deep down he is actually feeling a little confusion in his own identity. The writers are probably looking to tap into the success of the Love, Simon movie.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2018 5:54 PM

^^ Hmm. I still think it's heading more in the direction of Oscar possibly being gay. Why won't he have sex with Joss? Perhaps he develops a crush on Cam. And how does it affect his relationship with Drew? That would be a far more interesting storyline. And I think the actor is up to it.... If the show is on the verge of cancellation anyway as has been rumored, why not take the chance?

But I suspect GH will take the easy out.

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2018 6:08 PM

I would rather have Oscar turn out to be gay than Cam, since Oscar is a good kid and makes a nice role model. They've already established that Cam is "troubled," first he was an arsonist, now he's a thief, too, and I hate to think that they will somehow tie his sexual orientation to his acting out.

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2018 7:11 PM

I'm torn on the Cameron storyline. While I'm happy it'll probably mean more screentime for Liz/RH, that probably means more Franco and I'm still seeing Todd in those scenes. Same mannerisms, same "humor", etc. It's bad.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2018 8:52 PM

You're seeing Todd because RH plays RH no matter where he goes. He's not a terrible actor, but he's not a really good one either. He was in the first few years of Todd but after he left in 1998 he seemed to just stop trying. He was good in the scenes where Franco remembers being sexually abused as a child and now he's back to pretty much just saying the lines. I saw him on ATWT and he wasn't any better for most of his time there. Yet he is loved by fans so I guess they see something. What I don't know but he is popular and always has been no matter how much his acting sucks. It doesn't suck now, it's just nothing, not bad, but not good, at least IMO.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2018 10:29 PM

R29

I would love it if Cameron turned out to be gay.

That would save him from being paired with Joss. The last thing I want is to see the hypocritical Carly/Sonny dragging poor Elizabeth for her son being a bad influence on their precious Joss. It might be different if GH ever allowed anyone to call Carly/Sonny/Jason on their rank hypocrisy but they are the most protected characters ever. Elizabeth knows all the shit they've pulled for 20 years yet she's never allowed to call them on it even though her past is fair game.

That right there is a major reason GH is problematic---the overwhelming bias to the Mob Crew.

by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2018 11:53 PM

If new Cam has chemistry with Oscar I would like for Oscar to realize he's gay and has been trying to love a girl to prove to himself that he's not. Oscar and Joss' scenes are like watching paint dry. I'm actually disappointment that they didn't write real life Lez, Oscar's mom, as gay and instead stuck her with Julian, whom I never liked with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2018 12:56 AM

You know what would have been hot? If Julian had paired with Lucas - and THEN they found out they were father and son.

GH would have become DL iconic!!!

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2018 3:20 AM

I wonder if Charlie's Pub has a gloryhole.

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2018 7:19 AM

Why haven't Ava and Delia reconnected in such a long while? It's not like they're more than a few hours apart.

by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2018 8:01 AM

R39, I was just thinking that the other day. I'm sure Delia is reading about her granddaughter's trial. How come no visit to show support.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2018 3:04 PM

Julian and Lucas YES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2018 3:11 PM

[R38] I wonder if Charlie's Pub has a gloryhole.

It does, but there's a rotting dead body behind it.

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2018 3:42 PM

Let's do shots!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2018 10:12 PM

[quote] I'm sure Delia is reading about her granddaughter's trial. How come no visit to show support.

r40 In the past two days (Port Charles time), Bobbi's great grandson was stillborn, her grandson was born and her daughter escaped from a mental institute. Yet, Bobbi has been nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2018 1:15 AM

^^Jackie Zeman gets 5 days a month.

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2018 2:13 AM

5 days a month? WTH? She's lucky to get 5 days every 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2018 4:13 AM

With everything going on with her family right now, I would say this is one of the five days of the month (or 6 months) that Bobbi should be making an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2018 4:16 AM

Bobbi was there, you just don't recognize her because she's had her 85th cosmetic procedure.

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2018 4:17 AM

GH has been living on borrowed time since 2012. I’m truly shocked that it’s still on six years later. That being said these talk show pilot deals happen all the time, sometimes they’re green lit sometimes not. It’s a little too early to say at this point if GH is toast or not. You most likely wouldn’t find out until next spring anyway.

by Anonymousreply 49August 13, 2018 4:22 AM

The Delia/Ava connection was all Ron Carlivati. Pure genius on his part to come up with the Ryan’s Hope connection to Ava Jerome’s back story. After he was fired EK never made another appearance. I guess the subsequent writers have had no interest in that.

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2018 4:30 AM

Delia should come back to babysit our poor, sweet abandoned Roxy. How delightfully meta that would be.

by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2018 4:45 AM

Given what a mess this story is (her grandson is really her great grandson), it's probably best that JZ stay away from it until it's all settled.

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2018 3:04 PM

Whatever happened to Valerie? Was she ever officially written off, or did she just magically vanish?

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2018 3:33 PM

Read a spoiler that JZ is going to be on this week, maybe today.

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2018 4:42 PM

[quote]Whatever happened to Valerie? Was she ever officially written off, or did she just magically vanish?

She's coming back soon. Scuttlebutt is that she might be Chase's new partner, or that her return is timed to coincide with Kristina's and that their friendship will be rekindled, and maybe even turn into something more.

by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2018 5:01 PM

Frank had a big party to celebrate mumbles 25 years! They designed their own t shirts for mumbles!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 56August 14, 2018 2:05 PM

Maurice Bernard needs to have his ego fed constantly. FV complies. "He defines GH." The video and piece on him aired on ABC LA is pretty over the top. Is this unfair to other vets? There are other cast members that have been there for 25 years and not a peep about them.

by Anonymousreply 57August 14, 2018 4:06 PM

Am I the only one totally uninterested in any of the new storylines? The new DA is a total snooze.

by Anonymousreply 58August 14, 2018 6:31 PM

R58 The new DA is Elizabeth Hendrickson right? She should have been a Robin or Sarah recast.

by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2018 6:38 PM

Leslie Charleson's face makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2018 6:39 PM

Liz Hendrickson is so mousy looking. Her hair is not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2018 8:15 PM

Hendrickson looks better than LW and KeMo but Rebecca Herbst is the beauty on that show.

by Anonymousreply 62August 15, 2018 12:29 AM

Why is LW wearing that silly wife beater T-shirt? Did Mary Pat take all her good clothes?

by Anonymousreply 63August 15, 2018 8:57 AM

LW is looking so haggard & seriously fat.

by Anonymousreply 64August 15, 2018 3:41 PM

Just send her fan mail to One Big Badonk.

by Anonymousreply 65August 15, 2018 5:03 PM

Carly continues to be the worst. Of course we won't get a scene where she apologizes to Liz.

by Anonymousreply 66August 15, 2018 8:05 PM

Are we supposed to convinced that MB and LW have chemistry?

by Anonymousreply 67August 15, 2018 8:27 PM

The show should be all Ava all the time. And a shirtless Julian, of course.

by Anonymousreply 68August 15, 2018 8:44 PM

Is MW always this hammy?

by Anonymousreply 69August 15, 2018 8:54 PM

R69

This is how she plays Ava & it makes perfect sense for the character.

How she played Carly Tenney on ATWT was completely different & fit that character.

by Anonymousreply 70August 15, 2018 10:47 PM

Carly vs anyone and she always comes off like a nasty self-absorbed bitch.

Big assed LW vs teeny tiny BH and LW just comes off like a massive bully.

It would help if GH ever allowed someone to argue toe to toe on an even playing field with Carly.

Carly can drag & be full on cunt but Elizabeth or anyone is never allowed to drag Carly in return.

It's that bias that's infuriating

by Anonymousreply 71August 15, 2018 10:53 PM

R71 That's it exactly. For Liz to stand there, silent, after what Carly said to her is just a joke at this point. It was so unnecessary to go there with Liz. Carly ALWAYS has to have the last word and no one is ever allowed to call her out. Same with the Nelle scenes in the police station. It's always Carly who has to win. She's such a petty mean girl. Everything about the character these days, including LW's acting, is just too much.

by Anonymousreply 72August 15, 2018 11:17 PM

[quote] Big assed LW vs teeny tiny BH and LW just comes off like a massive bully. It would help if GH ever allowed someone to argue toe to toe on an even playing field with Carly.

Epiphany would be up to the task. Oh, yes. And a beautiful thing it would be.

by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2018 11:29 PM

LW looks like she smells. It must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway when Wes enters her.

by Anonymousreply 74August 16, 2018 12:46 AM

Ha ha ! R74

She does look like she has a giant vag! You’re ‘wright’!

by Anonymousreply 75August 16, 2018 1:33 AM

It probably echos.

by Anonymousreply 76August 16, 2018 2:13 AM

It is so distracting having TB on and having her play a different character when she truly made Carly her own. It really sucks.

by Anonymousreply 77August 16, 2018 2:24 AM

Other than her hair LW looks like shit.

Her face has really aged & her frown lines are really bad. She's also really packing on the pounds like nobody's business. The wardrobe department needs to never put her in jeans & a tee again. Her gut, ass & thighs are crazy big.

Not only is it distracting opposite the tiny minxes on GH (Becky, Kelly,LuLu, etc) but she's heftier than Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 78August 16, 2018 6:28 AM

Can't stand Wright anymore. I want TB to be the REAL Carly so that way Carson can have real chemistry!!!

by Anonymousreply 79August 16, 2018 2:48 PM

R79

The days of Mo having chemistry with anyone are long past gone.

He's just aimless & dead onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 80August 16, 2018 4:08 PM

So why are they airing reruns the last 4 days of August and Sept 3. That's 5 episodes of reruns!

by Anonymousreply 81August 16, 2018 4:32 PM

R78 Maybe they think dressing her like that makes her seem younger? The white tank top and jeans combo was so incredibly unflattering. That's an outfit for Sam not Carly. And her size just makes her look like an even bigger bully. Liz/Becky looks like a child next to her. Her hair looks like shit too. Either straighten it better or let her wear her natural texture.

by Anonymousreply 82August 16, 2018 5:36 PM

LOL, why do think they had heavily drugged Carly run from Frencliff instead of Jason carrying her. I don't think there is one guy on the show who could lift her. If behind the scenes someone would have lifted LW and placed her in SB's arms or over his shoulder he would have been flattened like a pancake.

by Anonymousreply 83August 16, 2018 6:31 PM

I feel like they're setting up something for Jason and Carly.

by Anonymousreply 84August 16, 2018 6:34 PM

Anything is better than Carly with Sonny..

by Anonymousreply 85August 16, 2018 7:05 PM

R83

Burton is ripped now & there's no way he could've carried her even over his shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 86August 16, 2018 7:10 PM

Sonny and Mike click together. It's really a testament to Max Gail's talent that he could step right in as a newbie and make it feel like he belonged there the whole time. I'll be sad when they finally send him off. Even though the storyline is depressing, he brings such mastery to it and has been a joy to watch.

by Anonymousreply 87August 16, 2018 7:12 PM

I think Max is doing great too. He's carrying this storyline but I can't help but feel like this is all a ploy to get an Emmy reel from MB.

by Anonymousreply 88August 16, 2018 8:00 PM

Screw MB. I'd like to see more Emmy love for the character actors who lend so much spice to the show, like Max Gail and Kathleen Gati.

by Anonymousreply 89August 16, 2018 8:22 PM

Maurice is horrible. Burton is horrible. They are all one note actors unwilling to challenge themselves outside of what they already have.

by Anonymousreply 90August 16, 2018 8:24 PM

I haven't seen Burton try since the Jason and Robin days. His scenes with Whispering Monaco today was like watching paint dry. It's hilarious ABC constantly playing ads to go watch this supposed epic JaSam love story when they've always sucked together.

by Anonymousreply 91August 16, 2018 9:45 PM

Whispering Monaco, lol! More like mush mouth Monaco. Honestly someone feed her before she faints. So the new DA storyline thickens....someone from the past??

by Anonymousreply 92August 17, 2018 2:41 PM

I wonder if she's a recast.

by Anonymousreply 93August 17, 2018 7:45 PM

Jason and Sam wouldn't be any more interesting if they were shouting their lines. They are just both boring characters. The only one Sam was ever interesting with was the vampire. No other character/actor could make Jason/SB interesting.

by Anonymousreply 94August 17, 2018 8:01 PM

In today's scenes, MB had some kind of ear thingee in his ear? Didn't look like a modern hearing aid - but something was right in his ear. Are they feeding him his lines? Or am I being insensitive?

by Anonymousreply 95August 17, 2018 8:10 PM

^^^ Hmmm. I'll have to check that out.

by Anonymousreply 96August 17, 2018 11:35 PM

[quote]So why are they airing reruns the last 4 days of August and Sept 3. That's 5 episodes of reruns!

Here's a rather vague, hazy explanation:

While this coming week, you’ll get a full five days of brand-new action and drama on General Hospital (GH), you’ll experience quite a drought the week after.

On August 29, 30, and 31, expect to see encore episodes of GH. Expect to see the emotional episodes aired earlier this year when Port Charles said goodbye to fallen cop Nathan in exquisitely produced, written, and acted hours.

Some fans wondered if this was due to extreme budget cuts at ABC, but network executive Nathan Varni assured this is normal and gave President Trump as the reason the soap was not pre-empted three days in a row last year.

Apparently, only a set number of episodes are produced per year and in 2017, the soap was interrupted constantly during the first six months of Trump’s presidency that GH got pushed to the next day, resulting in the same number of new episodes as per usual, but not the same number of encores aired.

Should we expect a big cliffhanger when GH doesn’t air new shows for five whole days (including the weekend)? With stories heating up for Nina (Michelle Stafford), Michael (Chad Duell), and Carly (Laura Wright), we guess we’ll have to tune in to find out.

General Hospital (GH) airs weekdays on ABC. Check your local listings for airtimes.

(link too long to include)

by Anonymousreply 97August 19, 2018 12:53 AM

Varni is a lying sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 98August 19, 2018 2:40 AM

With all the commercials they give us only half the show we used to get. They should be saving with that.

by Anonymousreply 99August 19, 2018 2:42 AM

Network daytime is like Sears and JC Penney now. Not an iota of innovation eagerly racing towards oblivion. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 100August 19, 2018 3:48 AM

I can't wait for LW, MB and SB to be unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 101August 19, 2018 4:09 AM

I’ve only watched twice this whole summer. Maybe I’ll pick it back up when Laura returns.

by Anonymousreply 102August 19, 2018 4:48 AM

Here's the link to the story about the week of GH repeats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 19, 2018 11:48 AM

With the block taping, they tape 3 episodes a day now. Often with scenes out of order. No wonder MB needs an ear plug to keep it all straight.

by Anonymousreply 104August 19, 2018 1:38 PM

R100 It'll probably be Days first then GH second then Y&R third and B&B fourth.

by Anonymousreply 105August 20, 2018 3:02 AM

Sony will try Herculean efforts to shop DAYS to another outlet. GH will probably go next year. Honestly not sure how long CBS will hang on to the other two after that. I could see B&B being the last one standing due to its huge overseas profits.

by Anonymousreply 106August 20, 2018 4:56 AM

I hope this shit gets cancelled next year. Boy is it horrible. The worst soap on tv.

by Anonymousreply 107August 20, 2018 5:01 AM

I'm sure MB will have the very last scene in the show finale

by Anonymousreply 108August 20, 2018 5:08 AM

Sony may try R106 but it doesn't mean a network will bite plus why would another network want to deal Corday and the big mess of problems that comes with him.

by Anonymousreply 109August 20, 2018 6:58 AM

So, if I'm understanding this week of repeats set to air at the end of August correctly, GH airs 250 episodes per year. However, GH only produces 240 new episodes each year.

That means they expect to be preempted 10 times per year by big news happenings such as Trump news or mass shootings or something. That also explains why they air repeat episodes on holidays like Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

But this year, there haven't been many news events preempting the show, so they're having to air a week of repeats to make up the difference between the 250 episodes aired and the 240 new episodes produced. Is that about right?

by Anonymousreply 110August 20, 2018 11:23 AM

Your cipherin' is a whole lot better than mine, R110!

by Anonymousreply 111August 20, 2018 4:13 PM

If you believe that bullshit. This never happened before. So this is the one year the show was hardly interrupted!

by Anonymousreply 112August 20, 2018 5:59 PM

Hmm. A Nora Buchanan mention.

AND STOP PUTTING CARLY IN TANK TOPS AND JEANS.

by Anonymousreply 113August 20, 2018 6:13 PM

Are we seriously about to get another new character?

by Anonymousreply 114August 20, 2018 6:31 PM

I think Nina's daughter will be Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 115August 20, 2018 7:27 PM

r114 and r115

did Madelyn say something today? I stopped watching a while ago

by Anonymousreply 116August 20, 2018 7:30 PM

[quote] LW looks like she smells. It must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway when Wes enters her.

As if Wes is straight.....

by Anonymousreply 117August 20, 2018 7:37 PM

R116 She admitted to giving up Nina's baby for adoption while Nina talked to Maxie about the loss of a child.

by Anonymousreply 118August 20, 2018 7:55 PM

If a person doesn't like GH or any show, just stop watching. Why wish it to be canceled unless there is something or someone so horrid on the show that it really should be taken off the air, like Roseanne.

I do get wishing certain characters get let go if they are ruining the story for you or air hogs while your favorite character hardly ever gets seen.

by Anonymousreply 119August 20, 2018 7:59 PM

@117 I don't believe he is straight either

by Anonymousreply 120August 20, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote]I think Nina's daughter will be Kiki.

That was the consensus a year or two ago, but lately they have been making a lot of inferences about the new DA having a connection to someone in Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 121August 20, 2018 8:55 PM

I feel like the DA is too old to be Nina's daughter? Hendrickson is 39 years old. She could be playing younger but she doesn't look like someone in her 20's.

by Anonymousreply 122August 20, 2018 9:00 PM

The DA is too old to be her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 123August 20, 2018 9:07 PM

The consensus on Twitter is either Kiki, Nelle or Francesca.

Nelle looks just like Nina. Francesca with a jet black hair looks like she could be Silas' daughter.

Regardless I think it's stupid to give Nina a 20 something kid.

by Anonymousreply 124August 20, 2018 9:37 PM

I don’t think it’s Kiki - wasn’t Franco involved with Ava when she was born, thus the years of him thinking he was Kiki’s father? And wasn’t one of Easton’s previous roles as both Nina’s ex (and presumed father of her child) and Kiki’s father? Kiki as Nina’s daughter has too many holes, would be too convoluted IMO.

I also thought Nelle immediately! She does look like Nina especially since they started lightening her hair, and she definitely got the manipulative psycho genes from grandma Reeves. Imagine Nelle finding out that all along she was an heiress to the Reeves fortune. But, how much sense would it be now that the actress has left GH?

I’m kind of thinking now her daughter may be the mother coming to claim Wylie. Will Nina pull a Lulu and just “know” the minute she sees her OR will Valentin have it figured out and orchestrate the mother-daughter reunion?

As for the DA - I think she knows Drew from his life in San Diego. There’s some connection there, especially after Kim was all “don’t I know you? did we meet somewhere other than Port Charles?”

I think Michael and Chase need to embrace their grief and guilt by embracing each other naked between the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 125August 20, 2018 10:13 PM

Isn't Nelle Frank Benson's bio-daughter?

by Anonymousreply 126August 20, 2018 10:26 PM

Who knows R126 - considering the lies he told Nelle, it wouldn’t be a stretch to retcon Nelle as his adoptive daughter. More so with Madelyn telling Valentin it was all an under the table illegal adoption - we know Frank wasn’t adverse to breaking a few laws for a few bucks.

If it were to be Nelle, I think it’s a pity the actress left. I really think she could have totally channeled some legendary characters into the role and act circles around the rest of the cast.

Funny tid bit - friend just texted me “Would love it if it turns out Nurse Amy is the daughter” - that would actually be an interesting way to go too.

by Anonymousreply 127August 20, 2018 10:52 PM

Rumor has it that Ginny Blake is coming back. I think she may end up being Margaux's mother. And that would possibly make Rick Webber the father, then? (My memory of the GH history of that era is a bit hazy.)

by Anonymousreply 128August 20, 2018 11:27 PM

Welcome to Laura Wright's Vagina!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 20, 2018 11:29 PM

R128

Daytime Confidential said she'd be reprising one of her previous roles= Ginny on GH or Angelica on Days.

I could see Ron grabbing her up for Angelica before Frank brought back Ginny Blake.

by Anonymousreply 130August 20, 2018 11:34 PM

Ginny Blake, really? What an odd choice to bring back. I don’t even remember Rick Webber saying much if anything about her (or their kids) when he came back a few years ago.

I don’t think Margaux could be Ginny’s daughter - when she left she only had 2 sons — Mike, her son with Derek Barrington and Rick Jr, her son with Rick. But who is to say Margaux couldn’t be written as Ginny’s earlier child from a previous affair with some yet to be named historic character.

by Anonymousreply 131August 20, 2018 11:46 PM

For years they've been teasing the idea of a Lily-Sonny child appearing. When did she die, exactly? Not that silly things like death or logical age matter in the GH-verse.

by Anonymousreply 132August 21, 2018 12:25 AM

The Nelle actress, Chloe Lanier, actually looks like Tamara Braun IMO. That would have given TB more to do than this boring story she's in now.

by Anonymousreply 133August 21, 2018 1:44 AM

WTF...Ginny fuckin' Blake?!?!

by Anonymousreply 134August 21, 2018 1:57 AM

When will they bring back Claudia and Bryan?

by Anonymousreply 135August 21, 2018 3:15 AM

They will bring back Ginny, have her on front burner for a month and then we'll never see her again

by Anonymousreply 136August 21, 2018 4:25 AM

They desperately need to recast Lulu

by Anonymousreply 137August 21, 2018 4:51 AM

It was plain as day that Ron C. was paving the way for Kiki to be Nina’s daughter a few years ago. But it became one of the many threads that were dropped when he was fired. I’m sure that won’t be the case now, ironically whoever it is they will be Kiki‘s first cousin.

by Anonymousreply 138August 21, 2018 4:54 AM

They have a Kiki. They have a Lulu. They need to bring on a Mimi.

by Anonymousreply 139August 21, 2018 5:29 AM

Agree R137. Why not bring back the original Lulu? She’s not doing much, is she.

As much as I detest Carly, I thought her scenes with Joss about the shoplifting were good....until MB came in and ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 140August 21, 2018 6:39 AM

But good god what is with the tank tops on LW? Did her clothes catch fire or something? They look like a bargain pack from CVS.

by Anonymousreply 141August 21, 2018 11:20 AM

She's young and hip, R141. She's the cool mom! Nevermind that she looks awful in them...

by Anonymousreply 142August 21, 2018 11:42 AM

R141/142

The wardrobe department have to hate LW. She looks like 2 ton Hannah in the tank & skin tight jeans.

There was no way to shoot her yesterday. Straight on you saw the massive hips & thighs. From the side you saw her back fat, belly roll & gigantic ass.

She should've refused to wear that because it was so distracting.

by Anonymousreply 143August 21, 2018 1:00 PM

Editor, soap thread!!

by Anonymousreply 144August 21, 2018 1:11 PM

LDubs is scary from the front and back.

That fat ass on one side, snaggletooth and cavernous vagina on the other.

by Anonymousreply 145August 21, 2018 4:22 PM

I wouldn't have any problem with Kiki being Nina's daughter. I wish somehow it could turn out that Franco is her real father. That wouldn't mean Franco and Nina together again romantically. I like Nina with Val and Franco with Liz, but I do like the Franco and Nina scenes and then there could be a few.

by Anonymousreply 146August 21, 2018 6:17 PM

I doubt they can get original Lulu back. They need to bring on someone who's a good actress and not this cabbage patch looking thing with zero acting chops. She sticks out like a sore thumb and her white platinum hair looks ridiculous. She is NOT Lulu. The character is obnoxious - I'll never forget her calling Liz a slut as everyone looked on - but at least Julie Berman could pull it off. Emme Rylan just seemed like lazy casting.

by Anonymousreply 147August 21, 2018 7:03 PM

It's always so jarring when they show gravestones. I know they SORASed Morgan but seeing that he was born in 1994 is so ridiculous. That's the same year BJ died!

by Anonymousreply 148August 21, 2018 7:06 PM

What was the reason Julie Berman left anyway? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 149August 21, 2018 7:51 PM

Is the current Maxie the original adult Maxie? She's a sucky actress. Some of the replacements were better.

by Anonymousreply 150August 21, 2018 7:58 PM

Emme Rylan has been good in other roles, but she's shrill and one note as Lulu.

by Anonymousreply 151August 21, 2018 8:40 PM

Now that they've turned the only daughter of Luke and Laura into the very definition of a frau, it would be a waste to bring Julie Berman back. The current Lulu plays the part exactly as it's currently written.

by Anonymousreply 152August 21, 2018 8:45 PM

Lulu should be written off. She's been a waste for years.

by Anonymousreply 153August 21, 2018 8:45 PM

I would LOVE Lulu to follow her equally idiotic husband to wherever he’s stationed with the WSB. She really has gotten insufferable as written and as portrayed by the actress.

I do love the whole “I’m a journalist!” line they keep making her say. So realistic! All these non-college educated kids as CEOs, journalists, magazine editors, etc. *rolls eyes*

On a somewhat related note, did anyone catch Drew and Curtis today? Curtis as the PI hired by Drew to do a full background on Margaux only for Drew to say “C’mon Curtis, I could have found all this on the internet” to which a hurt looking Curtis replies “I did find all this on the internet” - priceless.

by Anonymousreply 154August 21, 2018 11:20 PM

I'd like to get back to the Julian-Lucas pairing concept. Julian is so obviously a top and Lucas is so obviously a bottom: the pairing is irresistible. Couldn't it be retconned that Lucas isn't Julian's son after all? Then we'd get the chance to see the pairing that makes so much sense.

by Anonymousreply 155August 21, 2018 11:52 PM

R150 Kirsten Storms took over the role when teenage Robyn Richards (who was the Maxie during the heart storyline) was let go. They snatched her up after she left DOOL and her primetime series was canceled. She's never learned to act even though they continue to give her storyline after storyline - the worst was her having an affair with Lucky and giving him drugs in exchange for sex. And her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She always sounds like she has a cold. I can't believe she's still on the show.

by Anonymousreply 156August 22, 2018 12:01 AM

R149 She had won three Emmy's and probably wanted to try primetime. The show hyped her up for years and tried to make her the second coming of Jonathan Jackson. She got a few guest-starring roles when she left and then landed on "Casual" on Hulu in a recurring role.

by Anonymousreply 157August 22, 2018 12:04 AM

R155

You think Lucas is a bottom? Not me. I think he's a top with Brad a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 158August 22, 2018 12:38 AM

I couldn't help but laugh at the Jasam scenes today. Are supposed to be sad over baby Lila McCall, a baby conceived while Sam was Sonny's mistress? What a stupid storyline that was. Jason claiming to be the father of yet another baby that wasn't his. The flashback only highlighted how bad of an actress KeMo is. I cannot believe Sam has an entire family on canvas while longtime characters like Liz still doesn't and never really has.

by Anonymousreply 159August 22, 2018 12:52 AM

How funny was the scene with Brad and Julian “a homeless woman by the side of the road gave me her baby” Julian “oh, ok, sounds plausible.” Lol

by Anonymousreply 160August 22, 2018 12:55 AM

R158, yes, I see Lucas as a bottom. In the first scenes in which Lucas and Brad hit the sheets, Lucas couldn't wait to pull Brad on top of him. Of course, we all know that they are both bottoms, which is always a problem in a gay relationship -- but how many gay couples are both bottoms! It's the major cause of gay cheating.

by Anonymousreply 161August 22, 2018 1:10 AM

Sam had sex with Sonny! That's news to me. Then again I didn't watch for about 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 162August 22, 2018 2:03 AM

R161 - interesting theory! I could buy both Lucas and Brad as bottoms, but that begs the question - who do they bring in as their top when they need something real vs riding the double headed dildo together? Is Felix the stealth power top of Port Charles? Maybe they pay for trade like Milo who needs something warm, tight, and muscled after doing Epiphany on the regular?

I’m still interested in a Chase-Michael pairing - I’m thinking after his experience in Pentonville, Michael will be hesitant to bottom, but Chase will have patience, will bottom himself, and bring Michael to that place where he’s comfortable enough to embrace his inner bottom.

by Anonymousreply 163August 22, 2018 2:08 AM

Yes R162 - Sam slept with Sonny, even got preggers by him. She was Sonny’s mistress, and Jason had to pretend he and Sam were an item, he was the father of her baby - all to cover for Sonny.

Sam could definitely give Elizabeth a run for the money as the village bike of Port Charles!

by Anonymousreply 164August 22, 2018 2:12 AM

R163 you’re so crazy! I laughed so hard at that second paragraph.

by Anonymousreply 165August 22, 2018 2:18 AM

They had Sam with Jax then Sonny then Jason then Ric (who was her stepfather at the time!) then Lucky ... Sam was all over the place for a while. She did not catch on at first but, for whatever reason, TPTB loved KeMo and gave her the Alexis connection to give her ties to the show. Alexis literally mentioned something she had "done at 16" out of the blue one day then suddenly Sam's younger brother Danny mentions she's adopted before he dies. It was a terrible storyline and I still don't buy them as mother and daughter all these years later. They used to hate one another and I was SO PISSED when they stuck her with Alexis. It was around the time I stopped watching the first time.

by Anonymousreply 166August 22, 2018 2:22 AM

I remember the whole “something I did at 16” BS too R166, and I agree it was a shitty storyline/retconned history. Alexis, even tho illegitimate, was raised in Mikkos’ house as a “poor relation” (if I’m remembering correctly, she was passed off as Mikkos’ sister Sophia’s child - thus the Davidovitch last name). Helena would have used and tormented Natasha over an illegitimate birth, yet never did.

And Sam HATED Alexis! Like viscerally. During one of the epidemics that frequently hit PC so writers can cull the cast, her brother Danny didn’t get the anecdote - it was given to Alexis, and Danny died. Then, pregnant by Sonny, with Kristina dying and her only chance was the stem cells from Sam’s baby of course. Alexis tries to convince Sam to induce labor early, to save Kristina - they argue, and shock of shocks Sam miscarries.

They still couldn’t stand each other even after the reveal, but like all the other emotionally wounded in PC, they eventually forgive, bond, and 1-2-3, it was like they were never anything but mother and daughter.

I liked how Alexis was written when she first started, before she became the neurotic control freak. I was curious about how the recent storyline on her mother and Mikkos and her would turn out - would her mother be found to be alive or would there be some other relative to be revealed - but looks like the writers dropped it.

by Anonymousreply 167August 22, 2018 4:14 AM

So glad you enjoyed R165!!

I forgot another possibility for B&L’s list of potential tops - if he’s still pre-op, Elizabeth's tranny childhood friend could be in the running.

What say you R165? Any suggestions, thoughts on who is on their speed dial for dick?

Don’t forget, Brad is a total sneak - I could see him drugging potential tops so that they perform yet not remember, and of course, Lucas is naive enough not to notice

I bet if AJ (Sean Kanan, not Billy Walker) he’d be their daddy top on the DL!

by Anonymousreply 168August 22, 2018 4:26 AM

Am I missing something? Nelle is the mother of baby Wiley, right? So we're getting more Nelle scenes with this whole 'birth mother wants baby back' storyline?

by Anonymousreply 169August 22, 2018 4:47 AM

You’re confused, Marcy R169. Understandable, so here are the Cliff’s Notes:

•Brad and Lucas’ adoptive baby’s mother gave birth, Alexis was notified, picked up the child, and delivered him to GH. Note: Lucas was in surgery, so never saw the baby on arrival at GH. Also note: as part of the adoption, birth mother demanded to remain entirely anonymous, so no one knows who she is. Final note: as part of the adoption, birth mother has 30-days to change her mind and reclaim the baby.

• Brad takes baby home to await Lucas with baby Wylie. He leaves baby to get bottle, on his return we see the shock/horror on Brad’s face as he looks into the crib and the bottle drops in slo-motion from his hand. Baby Wylie is dead.

• Meanwhile, Nelle leaves Michael trapped in the car with gas leaking hoping for an explosion to kill him.

• Stumbling thru the woods, she happens upon an escaped Liesel Obrecht and goes into labor and reminds Obrecht of her oath, thus with Liesel’s help, Nelle gives birth to Jonah.

• Brad is speeding to the hospital with dead Wylie in a basket in the back seat and look over there, it’s Nelle on the roadside with her baby!

• Nelle is quick to figure out what’s going on and plays/manipulates/convinces Brad to switch babies - her ultimate revenge on Michael, Carly, etc., denying them the son/grandson they all eagerly awaited.

So, the birth mother who is asserting her rights, her baby is actually dead. No one but Brad and Nelle know that baby Wylie is the “real Jonah”, and only Brad and Julian know this baby Wylie isn’t the same baby from the birth mother.

I’m interested in who the birth mother will be (chatter of late is the possible long lost daughter of Nina), will Michael get close with her, and down the line find out the baby/toddler is really his. I hope the writers play the long game like they used to on soaps, but I’m betting not.

by Anonymousreply 170August 22, 2018 5:06 AM

Did they drop the original Drew story line? It was one of the few great ideas in years! They dropped little hints, I kept waiting for it to take off, now it seems to be left in the dust. And suddenly, there's no point to Kim being on the canvas.

by Anonymousreply 171August 22, 2018 7:11 AM

Hey R171, curious what you mean by “the original Drew story line”? I had my own theories/hopes for the story line and have read others - but the handling of the story has been so ham handed, it’s all over the place. I’m just wondering what your take was.

I’m still wondering how it is Drew has expressed no interest whatsoever in how he got from the Frank house to San Diego, who raised him, did they know who he was, was he an only child, etc.. I thought Kim might have some insight, but no. Now I’m thinking maybe Margaux knew Drew? It’s like they keep changing their minds.

I still think it would have been more interesting to have Jason revealed as Drew, and Drew confirmed as the real Jason. Barring that, they figure how to restore Drew’s memories but in order to do it, Jason needs to go thru the process with him. Drew regains his memories and keeps his current memories, but Jason regains his full memories, personality, morals as Jason Quartermaine, keeping his Jason Morgan memories and is horrified at who he’s been, associated with, done since the car accident with AJ.

Now that would be a great long game storyline IMO.

by Anonymousreply 172August 22, 2018 9:02 AM

I can see Felix as a secret top. But the real GH top man is Julian. they just have to erase his relationship to Lucas to make this work. Or maybe Julian just does Brad on the side.

by Anonymousreply 173August 22, 2018 11:55 AM

Valentin is a top.

Only if he HAS to be, though.

by Anonymousreply 174August 22, 2018 12:11 PM

R172 What I heard was this: Drew gets the flash drive, but is warned against the procedure for a somewhat different reason. He goes thru with it anyway. He gets his entire memory back, discovers that in those missing years, he was a real evil son-of-a-bitch and committed crimes even worse than Jason's. He has to come to terms with it, as do those around him, and figure out how to go forward.

Your Jason idea is great. They could somehow work that in as well. Of course, they're too lazy and unimaginative.

Sonny will save the day!

by Anonymousreply 175August 22, 2018 4:24 PM

Obrecht is a dom top.

by Anonymousreply 176August 22, 2018 4:30 PM

TB has been wasted since her return. She's a really good actress and should have been given a better storyline. They should have only brought her back as Carly. Such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 177August 22, 2018 5:11 PM

I do not care about Nina, Maxie, Lulu or Peter. Can we please stop this madness.

by Anonymousreply 178August 22, 2018 7:28 PM

I like Nina but would love to see Maxie, Lulu and Peter gone forever and before they go stop and take Sam, Sonny, Jason and Carly with them.

by Anonymousreply 179August 22, 2018 11:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 23, 2018 2:56 AM

I missed the show one day last week. How the hell did Peter August get out of police custody and suddenly become a respectable citizen of Port Charles? Just hanging out at Charlie's Pub interviewing prospects for his new paper?

Could someone please explain this to me. The last time I saw him, he was waiting to be escorted to some WSB prison.

by Anonymousreply 181August 23, 2018 3:27 AM

The Lulu character has such potential but just falls so flat.

by Anonymousreply 182August 23, 2018 3:37 AM

Nothing to explain. Wes Ramsey is fucking Laura Wright.

FV has zero control over his actors.

by Anonymousreply 183August 23, 2018 3:43 AM

R181, I saw the episode where it was explained how peter was being set free but I can honestly say I have no clue why it happened.

He was visited by Robert, Jordan, and Margaux. They all said he should be locked up but then he was getting dressed and was following a trail of candy bars right to fat Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 184August 23, 2018 11:19 AM

^ Make that fat nasty Maxie. Why is she always so mean and cranky?

by Anonymousreply 185August 23, 2018 11:58 AM

It's a combination of hangover or withdrawal, depending the day. And currently using food addiction to replace other addictions.

by Anonymousreply 186August 23, 2018 1:38 PM

R181 - Robert was all ready to transport Peter to the WSB prison in Switzerland (name sounds like “Schteinmart”) when Peter offered a deal - let me go and I’ll tell you about the others. Others? Apparently Jason was not Faison’s first attempt - there are 5 others out there. All with various degrees of success. Not clear tho whether the others are walking with Jason’s memories or if their memories were swapped with others. No names either - tho internet theories have Anna-Alex and Kevin-Ryan as potential.

Anyway, Robert thinks this thru, tells Peter he’ll agree provides Peter is always at his beck and call. Also warns Peter to stay out of trouble as he/the WSB can take him anytime. Peter agrees, deal done.

Margaux wanted to put Peter on trial for identity theft - stealing Drew’s memories - Drew hears her, intervenes, says he doesn’t care and doesn’t believe Peter ever had a flash drive of his missing memories. Margaux drops charges, but warns Peter she has her eye on him. Of course, she makes no mention to either that she has the flash drive.

Peter, a free man, winds up at Windermere and uses Valentin's remorse and guilt over what he did to get The Invader and give it to Peter. Next thing Peter’s trying to poach Maxie, and offers Lulu a job. Both turn them down, but once Lulu realises her 2 minutes as a journalist for the PC Press means she actually has to work her way thru the ranks, she goes and accepts Peter’s offer of Chief Investigative Reporter for The Invader.

There, you should be caught up now.

by Anonymousreply 187August 23, 2018 2:53 PM

[quote] Wes Ramsey is fucking Laura Wright.

i don't believe it. I think she's a beard.

Wes must have a 14 x 10 because he's fucking SOMEONE at GH and they love love love him.

by Anonymousreply 188August 23, 2018 3:08 PM

[quote] —Jimmy Lee Holt’s bulging red bikini briefs

They need to bring Jimmy Lee back and a twentysomething stud son along with him. An actor who has that same swagger, not all these whispery bitches on here now.

by Anonymousreply 189August 23, 2018 3:09 PM

That could be a good storyline, bump up ELQ and the Quartermaines for a pleasant change. Would he still be with Celia? I think that’s how they both left, right?

Here’s an interview and pic of Steve Bond from 2017. He’s obviously older now, but still looks good I think for 65.

Any suggestions/wish list for who could play his hot son?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 23, 2018 3:36 PM

I wonder if he still looks good naked?

by Anonymousreply 191August 23, 2018 3:43 PM

R187 Great summary. Thank you! (and thanks for the great flashback as well).

by Anonymousreply 192August 23, 2018 4:09 PM

For R187 and others...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 23, 2018 4:14 PM

R185 To be fair, Kirsten Storms seems nasty and cranky IRL. I understand she's allegedly in recovery but they're doing a terrible job of hiding her weight gain. I'm happy she doesn't look like a corpse anymore but the wardrobe dept isn't doing her any favors.

by Anonymousreply 194August 23, 2018 4:44 PM

The whole flash drive/memories storyline is so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 195August 23, 2018 4:47 PM

They're definitely setting up Cameron to be gay

by Anonymousreply 196August 23, 2018 7:29 PM

It seems like they are R196.

by Anonymousreply 197August 23, 2018 10:16 PM

Any guesses, gossip, theories on who is the one paid for Cassandra’s break out, the guards, kidnapping Anna & Finn, and treatment? I read on one of the sites people are speculating it’s Alcazar. While I think Ted King is hot (or at least he was), having him back would just keep Sonny, Carly, Jason, and the mob front and center, so I’m hoping it’s not Alcazar.

I’d like it to be someone new, yet tangentially connected to an historic or current character(s) as long as it’s not anyone in Sonny’s orbit.

by Anonymousreply 198August 23, 2018 10:36 PM

The only Alcazar I want onscreen is Lila Rae - with her mother following behind her.

by Anonymousreply 199August 23, 2018 11:18 PM

I’d welcome Skye and Lila Rae back - that would mean some Q family storylines! But unless she took over the Alcazar family business as the new “padrina” I don’t think she’s behind the whole Cassandra thing.

by Anonymousreply 200August 23, 2018 11:34 PM

Today's so was so much better than the last week's worth of shit. No mumbling stuttering Mob Midget & no scenery chewing boy toy of LW. No Monaco who can barely bother to look awake and or not pissed.

I fucking loved the Kevin & Lucy and Ryan & Intern scenes (or vis a versa). Lucy's dialogue was finally true to her character. I am really looking forward to this Ryan/Kevin story. Just keep the Corinthos Clan out of it.

I loved the scenes with Franco & Elizabeth. GH really did right by putting Becky & Roger together. Those 2 have chem to burn be it drama, comedy, romance, banter. They are the easily the most believable pairing on the show.

Loved the scenes between Franco & the kids. He was unflappable with them. Cam still needs some settling in but he's so much more awake than that Oscar kid. Loved the Liz/Kiki scenes. The show needs more scenes of friendships other than the Mobbies.

I really like the chem between ME & FH too. They click well & bring some fun banter too.

by Anonymousreply 201August 23, 2018 11:57 PM

R196/ R197

What makes you think they're doing a gay story for Cam ? Just because of how he reacted to Aiden's pencils?

I'd love it if they did make him gay. It would free him from the clutches of Joss & her overbearing mother.

by Anonymousreply 202August 24, 2018 12:00 AM

R201 you type shill.

by Anonymousreply 203August 24, 2018 1:23 AM

No shill. I drag GH more often than not but today was a good show IMO.

GH when it's free of MB & the boy toy can actually work.

by Anonymousreply 204August 24, 2018 1:37 AM

[quote]

Any guesses, gossip, theories on who is the one paid for Cassandra’s break out, the guards, kidnapping Anna & Finn, and treatment? I read on one of the sites people are speculating it’s Alcazar. While I think Ted King is hot (or at least he was), having him back would just keep Sonny, Carly, Jason, and the mob front and center, so I’m hoping it’s not Alcazar. I’d like it to be someone new, yet tangentially connected to an historic or current character(s) as long as it’s not anyone in Sonny’s orbit.

I'm thinking possibly Nikolas. Why? Because, before the drug business, Cassandra's big thing was trafficking stolen gems. That's how Valentin became involved with her. If you think back, right before Nik's "disappearance," they seemed to be setting the stage for something shady regarding stolen gems that Nik had in his possession. Spencer found a giant diamond and gave it to Emma. Later on, Anna saw it and became suspicious. She had it inspected by some authority who said it was not part of the Berlin collection, but definitely on Interpol's list of stolen stones. Maybe Nik and Valentin have even been working together all along and the supposed shooting was all staged, who knows. It also wouldn't surprise me if that little Huxley guy fit in to the picture somehow.

by Anonymousreply 205August 24, 2018 1:46 AM

Wasn't Alcazar involved with Carly when she was played by Tamara Braun? It'd be hilarious if he saw "Kim" and called her "Carly". hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 206August 24, 2018 1:52 AM

I'm happy they gave Liz a love interest and a healthy relationship but did it have to be Franco? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 207August 24, 2018 2:18 AM

R207

I have no problem with Liz & Franco. Becky & Roger have crazy chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 208August 24, 2018 1:58 PM

R205

If I was HW I'd return to that long dropped storyline of Helena having a daughter named Cassandra.

I'd also bring back Constance as Helena and have it that she or her henchmen found Nikolas, nursed him back to health & has kept him all this time.

I'd bring Helena/Nik back loaded for bear and ready to destroy that failure Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 209August 24, 2018 2:02 PM

MB resents Ted King. It was Mo who made them fire Ted King. He was quite hostile to him. And it's not the only time that has happened.

by Anonymousreply 210August 24, 2018 2:05 PM

Ted King was at the GH Fan Club Weekend in July.

He still looks good. Certainly better than Mo.

by Anonymousreply 211August 24, 2018 3:34 PM

R210 I didn't know TK was let go. I thought he chose not to renew his contract. I remember him mentioning that he didn't like that his story as Lorenzo revolved around Sonny and Jason.

by Anonymousreply 212August 24, 2018 6:06 PM

The writers must get a real kick out of the lines they give Carly

by Anonymousreply 213August 24, 2018 9:11 PM

For Grey's Anatomy fans, on Monday, the actress who plays Miranda Bailie (SP??) will be playing a new character on GH.

Remember, after the Tuesday show no new GH until the following Tuesday, just reruns. GH really fucked up. People have short attention spans these days.

by Anonymousreply 214August 25, 2018 2:25 AM

Miranda Bailey. Yes, she's playing a day player shrink.

by Anonymousreply 215August 25, 2018 2:43 AM

Whose hand do we think that was wearing the Cassadine insignia ring at the end with Cassandra? The hand looked male and she didn't seem to know him, so probably not Valentin. Nikolas, Stefan, Victor? Anna said something about whoever broke Cassandra out of custody must have had WSB inside connections and that could certainly be Victor, since he was once the director of the WSB...

by Anonymousreply 216August 25, 2018 5:36 AM

R216

I would be thrilled if it were a real Cassadine not that milquetoast Valentin.

Give me Nikolas, Stefan, or Stavros. If it wasn't a man's hand I'd have loved for it to be Helena.

by Anonymousreply 217August 25, 2018 5:46 AM

It's Luke!

by Anonymousreply 218August 25, 2018 6:25 AM

I could have sworn the Miranda Bailey actress had already done a day gig on GH. Or maybe that was OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 219August 25, 2018 6:33 AM

She's Curtis's ex, the one that Stella texted.

by Anonymousreply 220August 25, 2018 6:38 AM

R219 She did. She played a crazy loom last time.

by Anonymousreply 221August 25, 2018 10:35 AM

R220

No she's not. She's playing a family therapist.

by Anonymousreply 222August 25, 2018 11:27 AM

Probably for Liz's shoplifting little gayling. Who is that kid's father anyway? And who's the father of the youngest one? Little Liz has sure been around.

by Anonymousreply 223August 26, 2018 1:33 AM

Elizabeth Webber AKA the Port Charles bicycle has three sons by three different fathers, and was only married to one of them.

Cameron - son by Zander Smith

Jake - son by Jason Morgan, tho passed off for many years as Lucky Spencer’s son

Aiden - son by Lucky Spenser - tho at the time there was a question about paternity as our Liz was sleeping with Lucky’s half brother Nikolas at the time. There were a couple of DNA tests with Helena taunting Liz and Lucky about how they couldn’t really be sure which test she switched. Never addressed after, but could be an interesting storyline to revisit if the writers do it right. Since we know they won’t, best to leave it alone.

For some reason Liz continues to be held by most of PC as this wholesome paragon of virtue. The only ones who really got her number were Carly and Helena. Hayden too, but once they found out they were half sisters, as per usual, sweetness and light prevailed.

by Anonymousreply 224August 26, 2018 2:14 AM

^^ and now she’s head of PC’s me too movement what a gal that Liz!

by Anonymousreply 225August 26, 2018 2:18 AM

R224

It's a soap for Pete's sake.

Alexis, Sam & Carly all have/had 3 kids by 3 different men..

Sonny fathered 8 kids with various women.

And bringing up the MeToo movement? WTF? Are only so called "perfect" women allowed to be a part of that movement? I guess you think Kiki shouldn't have won because she had a fling. GTFOH

by Anonymousreply 226August 26, 2018 2:52 AM

[quote]Sonny fathered 8 kids with various women.

Eight?

Dante, Christina, Morgan and Avery are his biological children. Michael is his adopted child.

Who are the others?

by Anonymousreply 227August 26, 2018 6:07 AM

^^One with Brenda who has yet to make his entrance.

by Anonymousreply 228August 26, 2018 6:18 AM

Lily was pregnant when she was killed, Sam's baby with Sonny was stillborn.

by Anonymousreply 229August 26, 2018 6:18 AM

R224 "Aiden - son by Lucky Spenser "

I think it's Ric Lansing's kid, (but it's difficult for me to keep track). Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 230August 26, 2018 6:19 AM

Aiden is Lucky's son. See write-up of Aiden's history below.

Ric Lansing is the father of Alexis' youngest child, Molly Lansing-Davis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 26, 2018 6:25 AM

R226 - I know it’s a soap which usually means unrealistic storylines (weather machines, multiple deadly outbreaks, heart transplants that leave no scars, memory mapping are a few examples)but it is my guilty pleasure, so I tend to go with the flow. But some storylines, characters just annoy me.

Yes, the amount/variety of men and women the characters sleep with and the resulting children are a bit much at times. I know a soap rule is that 99% of one nighters result in a pregnancy - even when the woman is pre-menopausal - but come on!

Sonny has/had 8? Even counting Sam’s and Lily’s dead babies, I only get 6 that he actually fathered, plus Michael as the adopted one. I can’t remember all of it, but I thought during the whole “The Balkan” storyline, it was clear from DNA that Sonny wasn’t the father of Brenda’s son — or do you mean there’s possibly another son now?

I guess what annoys me about Elizabeth is that no one ever calls her on her hypocrisy. I know - get a life - but like I said, it’s my guilty pleasure. For the record I can be equally annoyed by Sonny/Carly/Jason world, and honestly the fact they never show any characters struggling anymore is irksome. Soaps always used to have families, characters who struggled. The contrast between the haves and have nots was a staple on soaps - now it just seems everyone is a have, no one struggles.

R226 - I didn’t mention #metoo, that was R225.

by Anonymousreply 232August 26, 2018 7:22 AM

It's clear on GH, (and any other surviving soap), that the writers almost never bother reading up on the history of the characters. The actors themselves probably know, but don't want to be perceived as "trouble" if they bring it up. On at least two occasions, Rebecca Herbst was almost fired because the producers felt her salary was getting too high, but each time there was enough fan protest so her contract was renewed. She's probably grateful she's still employed so she just says her lines and keeps her mouth shut.

It's rumored the show only has one more year until cancellation, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 233August 26, 2018 7:31 AM

I’m sure you’re right R233 - at least in the past when they messed with a character’s established history, the writers did their research and made the new history fit with what was the established one.

Only one year you say? Would it be too much to hope for a Corithos family massacre before that? lol

As an aside, I’ve wondered why soaps here haven’t gone the way Euro and South American ones have and be shown in the evenings instead of afternoons.

by Anonymousreply 234August 26, 2018 7:42 AM

As far as Liz being the town bike and all that ... I think the writers just don't know how to write for her. They seem to have zero interest in her outside of a man. They started to ruin her when Courtney came along and they squashed Liason for the first time. She's been with guy after guy after guy and then she finally has a stable love life - and it's with FRANCO which is such a slap in the face. Liz could have been the heroine of this show but TPTB has always seemed hellbent on making that Carly. Rebecca Herbst should have run to another show when she had the chance.

by Anonymousreply 235August 26, 2018 7:50 AM

You may very well be right R235. I think they planned to make Elizabeth and Lucky a modern Luke and Laura, so they made her a rape victim with Lucky as her crusader, protector, avenger. When that didn’t work, I honestly don’t think they knew what to do with her storyline wise, which resulted in her history and where we are now.

I don’t think Elizabeth stood a chance to be the heroine of the show once they shifted from the hospital to the mob. What GH has been missing, and where the writers missed, was setting up a rivalry between two strong women. It could have been done with Carly and Elizabeth from the start. They would have had the history thru the years as a sustaining story, almost like Vicki and Dorian had on OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 236August 26, 2018 8:40 AM

R227

He fathered 8 kids. Not all lived but he impregnated a woman 8 times.

by Anonymousreply 237August 26, 2018 1:18 PM

R236

One of the show's major problems is they never allow anyone to go toe to toe with Sonny, Carly or Jason. Those 3 are always protected. Sam is too to a lesser extent.

Monica should be ripping Sonny & Carly every day but they had her apologizing to them just last week. The fuck you say??? Sonny killed her son & Carly covered it up.

Same with Carly/Jason vs Elizabeth. Carly belittles & judges Elizabeth yet Elizabeth is never allowed to drag her back. Elizabeth knows 20 years of the shit Carly's done but the writing (no matter the regime) stays biased to the Sonny/Jason/Carly side. Elizabeth should be allowed to clap back & call Jason out on his hypocrisy regarding Franco. Jason murders people for money. He's no fucking saint.

So in theory you're right a longstanding rivals thread would be nice but it's impossible when the playing field is so biased.

by Anonymousreply 238August 26, 2018 1:32 PM

if this show is being cancelled in a year, why bring on new characters/actors, least of all SB?

by Anonymousreply 239August 26, 2018 1:35 PM

The show maintained the Robin-Carly rivalry for years. When Robin and Patrick remarried just before they left for Berkeley, Carly bizarrely showed up at the wedding. I was going WTF? However, Carly made some comment about putting their animosity aside for the day because Robin meant so much to Sonny, or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 240August 26, 2018 1:47 PM

R240

Back when the Robin.Carly rivalry was going strong characters were allowed to drag Sonny, Carly, Jason. They didn't get such pampered writing where their sins were 100% whitewashed. They now have Anna Devane all cozy with Sonny. Shooting shit with him at his house, keeping him informed about shit he has no business knowing, taking Jason with her to Switzerland.

I remember back in the day Alexis eviscerated Sonny & Jason at her sister's funeral & Laura laid waste to them after Lucky's death. Scott used to drag Sonny constantly because of Karen. That all shifted about 15 years ago & it was a detriment to the show.

by Anonymousreply 241August 26, 2018 3:58 PM

Brenda vs. Carly was epic. I'd love to see a full knock-down drag-out fight, Krystle and Alexis style, but current Carly would only have to sit on tiny little Brenda and she'd be flattened like a pancake.

by Anonymousreply 242August 26, 2018 4:23 PM

R238 "Sonny killed her son & Carly covered it up."

Is that really what happened? My memory is cloudy. Didn't Ava actually kill AJ, but set it up to look like it was Sonny?

Sonny shot him. AJ survived and was in the hospital. He might have survived he shooting, but Ava fucked with his IV or breathing machine or something. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 243August 26, 2018 5:36 PM

The Liz/Lucky rape story was actually well done. They were a pretty popular couple but obviously with JJ leaving the first time, it never went anywhere. I don't ever want a Carly/Elizabeth rivalry like that of Dorian/Viki. The writers are not capable of something like that because they clearly favor Carly. Carly is untouchable. Liz should have smacked her across the face when she made that remark about her and Cameron when Liz mentioned the shoplifting Joss. We should have at least gotten an apology scene but that's not possible. Carly, Sonny and Jason are the heroes on this show. They get a pass for EVERYTHING. And it is sickening to watch. Not to mention that Laura completely overpowers Becky physically and literally looms over her. It's like watching a playground bully. Her scene chewing and the way she delivers her lines doesn't help. She is so abrasive and hard. She can't even play nice when Carly is SUPPOSED to be nice. Even in her scenes with Mike, Carly comes across as harsh and condescending because that's all LW can play. She's such an arrogant actor. She needs a director to reign her in but that's not going to happen on that set. I don't want Liz/Becky anywhere in that orbit.

by Anonymousreply 244August 26, 2018 6:36 PM

R240 The whole Robin and Carly rivalry was so bizarre to me. The writing was so wacky during that baby Michael storyline. I was thrilled when Robin told AJ. And then to have Jason claim paternity for Sam's baby years later was just as stupid but anything to keep Kelly Monaco and the lackluster Sam on the show!

by Anonymousreply 245August 26, 2018 6:39 PM

r241 Jax was pretty good about calling Sonny out for his crimes and always reminding the audience that Sonny was a coffee importer.

But then they got rid of Jax (thanks to Steve Burton) and no one has stepped up to serve as the moral reminder of Sonny's crimes. They've set Julian up to be Sonny's mob rival, but no one is being the moral reminder these days.

As for Anna, they used Robin's fondness of Sonny and Jason as a reason she works with them, overlooks their crimes.

by Anonymousreply 246August 26, 2018 9:10 PM

R243

Nope. Sonny murdered AJ.

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 247August 26, 2018 9:22 PM

R244

LW being all chunky does make her look overpowering to such tiny women like Becky, Kelly, Emme. Hell, I'd wager she now outweighs Mo

I disagree that playing an arrogant bully is all that's in her wheelhouse. Neither of her characters on Loving or Guiding Light were dominating bullies.

The issue is 2 fold IMO- That's how she chooses to portray Carly & the writing for Sonny/Carly/Jason has grown more and more biased over the last 15 years.

If no character is ever allowed to challenge Carly, if Carly is always given the last word, then the character is free to run roughshod. Shit! Bobbie used to try & rein her in, criticize Carly & her life with Sonny but now Bobbie's been turned into yet another Mob cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 248August 26, 2018 9:31 PM

Lawd! The GH fans have every other shows beat when it come to being certifiable.

Matt Cohen posted a screen grab of someone on Twitter who tweeted that she works at Prospect Studios and Matt & Billy Miller sexually assaulted her.

He tweeted her that he has contacted his attorney & the authorities.

He also reported her to Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 249August 27, 2018 1:20 AM

Billy Miller can sexually assault me anytime!

by Anonymousreply 250August 27, 2018 1:54 AM

Me too. Let me get my mouth and teeth on those moobs.

by Anonymousreply 251August 27, 2018 2:12 AM

Miller does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 252August 27, 2018 4:13 AM

Damn r249! Those JaSam fans are unhinged. Are people truly that stupid that they think they can make false allegations like that on public social media platforms with no repercussions whatsoever?

by Anonymousreply 253August 27, 2018 4:46 AM

R253

Who said it was a JaSam fan? Why would the person bring Matt into it?

I think it was a woman who is a Koo Koo

by Anonymousreply 254August 27, 2018 12:15 PM

The GH Twitter fraus are some of the most vile and cruel on the internet. The Julexis fans bully and say horrible things to Tamara Braun on a daily basis. Tamara Braun, one of the sweetest, kindest souls you could ever meet. I’m honestly surprised some of these actors haven’t quit Twitter by now.

by Anonymousreply 255August 27, 2018 2:55 PM

Tamara doesn't really respond to the trolls all that much. She's super sweet and gracious but I also get the feeling she can probably beat someone's ass.

by Anonymousreply 256August 27, 2018 9:14 PM

I guess you haven't seen Days or their fb page r255 which filled with misogynistic,hateful and homophobic comments or some of the attacks on actors including wishing physical harm on some actors by Days trolls.

by Anonymousreply 257August 28, 2018 12:39 AM

Oh, you don't know truly evil, vicious, psycho fans unless you remember the Todd and Blair fans on the old OLTL board. Funny, most of them were very right wing politically too and posted (no Twitter then) very much like Trump and his followers on the then soap boards. It's funny how so many of them that were obsessed with this couple were very right wing Republicans. They had hatred for the female character Todd fell in love with because she was Puerto Rican. They loved when the writer had Blair make racist comments to the other woman. It was really sick. They would go after real life posters over a fictional character. My god, there were even Todd Wars, as they were called over Todd fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 258August 28, 2018 2:16 AM

all over a rapist, too

by Anonymousreply 259August 28, 2018 2:19 AM

80 to 85 percent of soap fans are normal.

10 percent are a little over-involved with their "shipping" but still OK

The other 5 percent are fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 260August 28, 2018 2:20 AM

The Roger Howarth vs Trevor St. John fans were unhinged. Their battles used to spill over here to DL and it would be NASTY.

by Anonymousreply 261August 28, 2018 2:21 AM

Just like the whole Sam/Jason vs Drew/Sam groups getting ugly and hateful.

I loathe Monaco's acting but she has my sympathies having to deal with insane fans.

by Anonymousreply 262August 28, 2018 2:27 AM

Kelly stirs the pot herself!!!! She has been stirring this shit with dissing Burton since he came back. Billy too!

They are internet trolls.

by Anonymousreply 263August 28, 2018 2:31 AM

Its still happening r258 have you not heard of Ejill, Lane, Chabby and Jasam for example all of whom fans to this days still will go after real life people over them. Remember when some trolls were creating and showing off their mockup pictures with Rebecca Herbst having a back eye and or bruises.

by Anonymousreply 264August 28, 2018 2:42 AM

Becky has dealt with some serious shit thanks to the JaSam fanbase. Awful, horrible people obsessed with one of the most boring couples ever created.

by Anonymousreply 265August 28, 2018 3:43 PM

Is Kristina Wagner about to get a storyline? What?

by Anonymousreply 266August 28, 2018 6:26 PM

Lulu, Maxie and Felicia in one scene? My poor ears.

by Anonymousreply 267August 28, 2018 6:36 PM

Vocal fry, uptalk and baby talk, eek! Must be a side effect of prolonged peroxide exposure.

by Anonymousreply 268August 28, 2018 7:47 PM

Their hair was blinding in that scene! I'm used to Kristina's voice but KStorms always sounds like she as a cold and Emme Rylan just sounds like a valley girl. She is NOT Lulu.

by Anonymousreply 269August 28, 2018 8:00 PM

I don't know for sure but I was on Twitter today that Felicia will have memories or what Ryan did to her. It seems that she was a big part of the original Ryan/Kevin story.

by Anonymousreply 270August 28, 2018 8:34 PM

Yes, Felicia was Ryan's fixation. He terrorized her. It was a really good story.

by Anonymousreply 271August 28, 2018 9:06 PM

R267/ R268

Kristina Wagner was born with something physically wrong with her voice. It's been so many years I forget what it was.

She had to spend years in speech therapy growing up.

Several years ago a fter her time at GH ground to halt KW went back to school to be a speech therapist but after a year she switched major.

by Anonymousreply 272August 28, 2018 9:33 PM

I don't normally mind her voice but having to hear it in a conversation with Storms and Rylan was grating. Reminds me of Katherine Kelly Lang.

by Anonymousreply 273August 28, 2018 10:54 PM

Carly and Sonny's screentime today could have been given to someone else. Their scenes were completely pointless.

by Anonymousreply 274August 28, 2018 10:58 PM

Wagner pronounces her Ls too hard. That's just one of the annoying things about her voice. Storms voice I can't stand altogether.

by Anonymousreply 275August 29, 2018 1:01 AM

Once upon a time, Kristina Wagner was better than all the current GH nymphets put together....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 29, 2018 6:24 AM

R276 Yeah, she's not a terrible actress at all! That scene broke my heart. I'll just never get over the fact that Jackie Zeman didn't win the Emmy for that story.

by Anonymousreply 277August 29, 2018 7:54 AM

R276

It still boggles my mind that Brian Frons deemed KW too over the hill to be on contract all the while pushing rode hard & put away wet Monaco.

by Anonymousreply 278August 29, 2018 7:58 AM

This made me laugh yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279August 29, 2018 12:38 PM

BJ's heart will always be the best story the show ever did.

And yet, GH won't get anywhere near those kinds of emotionally rooted stories today.

(To be fair, all shows are on life support and none have the money to pay decent writers and good actors)

by Anonymousreply 280August 29, 2018 3:49 PM

The "hot young" actors on GH also don't have the range to pull off those kinds of stories.

by Anonymousreply 281August 29, 2018 5:50 PM

[quote]This made me laugh yesterday....—Rots Landing!

I didn't even notice that! Thanks for pointing it out.

Anybody else think her "death" was staged by Valentin to help her escape?

by Anonymousreply 282August 29, 2018 8:06 PM

R292

No. I think he had her killed. The camera did a close up of his face at the end & it read. "Rot in hell,bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 283August 29, 2018 8:49 PM

I didn't catch the Rots Landing either. Thanks for pointing that out.

Madeline isn't dead. This is GH. She will be back when the plot calls for it.

by Anonymousreply 284August 30, 2018 2:27 AM

^^I agree. And she'll be arm in arm with Helena Cassadine.... and Nikolas....and (who else?)

by Anonymousreply 285August 30, 2018 4:40 AM

R280 That was during the days when they did real long-form stories. It started with one of those "comic-relief" type stories. Damien Smith was trying to bed Lucy Coe, she wanted his share in ELQ so they made what seemed a harmless bet. It led to the death of BJ and the destruction of Bobbie and Tony's marriage. All the actors at that time did their past work, especially Zeman, Brad Maule, and Lynn Herring.

by Anonymousreply 286August 30, 2018 4:46 AM

R286 here. Their BEST work, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 287August 30, 2018 4:47 AM

It's a soap so no one's dead-dead, but making soaps is a fast paced pressure business and Donna had problems keeping up years ago. At this point in her life, it's not going to get easier for her.

Maybe Madeline is now in the same holding camp as Claudette.

by Anonymousreply 288August 31, 2018 3:48 PM

[quote]Maybe Madeline is now in the same holding camp as Claudette.

Those two might actually be good together. I can picture them as a sort of conniving mother-daughter grifter duo.

by Anonymousreply 289August 31, 2018 4:44 PM

And what's her face, who played Meagan on OLTL, is still alive too. How long before Nate comes back? I really hope Morgan is dead for good.

by Anonymousreply 290August 31, 2018 8:27 PM

Morgan was one of the worst written offspring of a popular couple that i've ever seen on a soap. Didn't help that Bryan Craig was a whiny egotistical ass who thought he was the second coming of Brando. His only saving grace was the way he looked in those sweatpants.

by Anonymousreply 291August 31, 2018 9:48 PM

Didn't Donna recently join the cast of that christian soap? Which said it was giving soap opera viewers an alternative to heathen show Days of our lives and soaps in general.

by Anonymousreply 292September 1, 2018 3:26 AM

Susan Brown (Gail) died today.

by Anonymousreply 293September 1, 2018 6:10 AM

[quote] Didn't help that Bryan Craig was a whiny egotistical ass who thought he was the second coming of Brando.

I thought it helped and was an asshat er, asset to the show. More watchable than others for damn sure.

by Anonymousreply 294September 1, 2018 3:29 PM

Bryan Craig and that dopey face of his. An Emmy means nothing anymore.

by Anonymousreply 295September 1, 2018 4:44 PM

I like it. It's filthy.

by Anonymousreply 296September 1, 2018 9:02 PM

So who do you think Nina's long lost daughter will be...Kiki?

by Anonymousreply 297September 2, 2018 2:14 AM

Nina's daughter will turn out to be......Monica!

by Anonymousreply 298September 2, 2018 2:31 AM

Comments on Susan Brown's twitter from GH cast members. Also some pix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 2, 2018 3:22 AM

Sad to hear Susan Brown died. For a second I thought they said Susan Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 300September 2, 2018 9:00 PM

I wonder if they'll work it into the show like they did when Peter Hansen (Lee Baldwin) died. Often times elderly spouses die in fairly quick succession to each other so it would seem like a perfectly natural thing to have happen. Monica even mentioned Gail's name a little while ago, something about their regular Canasta game, I think.

by Anonymousreply 301September 2, 2018 9:33 PM

I still can't believe they made Franco a Baldwin

by Anonymousreply 302September 2, 2018 11:42 PM

R302

James Franco's version was a ridiculous star turn by a guy who just wanted to do a soap arc as a lark.

Howarth came on having the difficult task of turning the character into a viable leading man. It was gradual but the character works now & being Scott/Heather's kid is easy to believe. Howarth & Shriner have good chemistry as the awkward father & son. Howarth & Herbst have incredible chemistry. If someone had asked me about that prior to their pairing I'd have laughed but they really mesh. They truly shine together.

by Anonymousreply 303September 3, 2018 12:02 AM

R303 I agree about James Franco. The entire thing was a joke. But a "viable leading man"? I just don't see it with Howarth. Sorry. I see Todd Manning. The acting and mannerisms are the same. I LOVE Herbst but I just can't get on the "Friz" train.

by Anonymousreply 304September 3, 2018 1:01 AM

R304

You obviously never watched OLTL if you see Todd Manning as opposed to Franco. They are different

by Anonymousreply 305September 3, 2018 2:00 PM

James Franco’s portrayal was that of a villain from the Batman TV series. BAM! POW!

by Anonymousreply 306September 3, 2018 3:11 PM

R305 LOL. Actually, I watched OLTL for years. During the Kiki trial when he was reprimanded for texting, it was just like watching Todd. He doesn't have much range. But that's just my one opinion.

by Anonymousreply 307September 3, 2018 6:17 PM

Aw...RIP Gail Baldwin. I always liked Lee and Gail, and wished they had gotten something to do in the early 80s besides react to Scotty's latest shenanigans. While the soaps were 20 times more entertaining in the 80s, the age 40+ characterters were still under-served.

by Anonymousreply 308September 3, 2018 6:30 PM

I miss the opening credits from the 90's

by Anonymousreply 309September 4, 2018 12:42 AM

R307

I find it hard to believe anyone who truly watched OLTL would see Todd in those scenes or in the Franco portrayal in general.

I also find it hard to believe anyone would call Howarth "limited" if they truly watched the child molestation story of Franco much less any of his run at OLTL

by Anonymousreply 310September 4, 2018 8:45 AM

Article on line today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311September 4, 2018 3:46 PM

I wish I cared about Oscar - because at least it gives TB some kind of storyline - but I just don't. If he dies then oh well. I doubt he will though.

by Anonymousreply 312September 4, 2018 10:43 PM

I think they need to give Tamara a front burner storyline!!! I hope this sick kid isn’t it...

by Anonymousreply 313September 4, 2018 11:47 PM

In soap world a gravely ill child usually means only one thing--an opportunity to throw suspicion on and bring to light true biological parentage.

Now, I can't remember- was there ever a DNA test done with Oscar and Drew? I know some have been questioning whether Kim is even his real mother since that odd exchange she had with DA Margaux whatsherface where she swore she knew her from somewhere before. Kim is an OB/GYN after all, and would have had a lot of access to unwanted babies and desperate mothers...

by Anonymousreply 314September 5, 2018 12:25 AM

Yes there was a positive DNA test.

by Anonymousreply 315September 5, 2018 12:29 AM

It was great to have zero Carly and Sonny scenes today

by Anonymousreply 316September 5, 2018 1:56 AM

If only that could be permanent. Then I would watch the show. But I just cannot watch mobsters and their molls as heroes.

by Anonymousreply 317September 5, 2018 2:01 AM

I think it was alleged years ago that ABC did a survey on GH and claims that many in the New York market and another large tv market loved the mob crap.

by Anonymousreply 318September 5, 2018 3:24 AM

R316

I really enjoyed yesterday's show too. No Sonny, Carly or Peter. I can't stand Jason but I tolerated him because he was nothing more than the guy who brought Oscar to the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 319September 5, 2018 11:43 AM

Did they rewrite the show to make Joss and Cameron closer in age? Isn't she supposed to be about 14?

by Anonymousreply 320September 5, 2018 6:13 PM

There is absolutely no reason for Sam to have been in today's episode - but anything to give Whispering Monaco screentime!

by Anonymousreply 321September 5, 2018 6:54 PM

R320

Cam & Joss are supposed to be 14 even though the actress looks easily 18,

And WTF did they bring back Kristina? The Corinthos crew has enough people in their orbit without adding that perpetually petulant brat.

Why not bring back Serena? She's related to Scotty, Lucy, Kevin & Franco. She could be a possible love interest for Chase, Michael or even Dr. Drip Griffin.

Adding to the Corinthos side just keeps adding to the show being unbalanced.

by Anonymousreply 322September 5, 2018 7:22 PM

I keep wondering if Kristina could be the birth mother of Wiley?

by Anonymousreply 323September 5, 2018 7:25 PM

The writers have no idea what to do with Kristina. I actually didn't mind her when Lindsay Morgan was playing her. I thought she was great casting looks wise. She was just the victim of bad writing. There really is no point in bringing her back though.

by Anonymousreply 324September 5, 2018 7:50 PM

Cameron was born in 2004 and Josslyn was born in 2009. The Josslyn actress is 15, I believe, IRL. And looks 15 imo. I wonder if they're eventually bringing a SORASed Spencer and Emma. I just got really bad flashbacks to the kiddie triangle thing.

by Anonymousreply 325September 5, 2018 7:57 PM

R323 Kristina being the birth mother would be the most interesting thing to have happened to the character since she was kidnapped by Faith.

by Anonymousreply 326September 5, 2018 8:36 PM

Not to be rude but I'm looking at recent pictures of Kimberly McCullough and I'm trying to figure out when she gained so much weight. I stopped watching for a bit. Was it before her son was born? I hardly recognized her.

by Anonymousreply 327September 5, 2018 9:14 PM

She has some sort of medical issue, I think the same as what Ilene Kristen had where she has been on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 328September 5, 2018 10:37 PM

Sarah Joy Brown is going on some weird twitter rant right now even involving Vanessa Marcil. Apparently, she's retired from acting.

by Anonymousreply 329September 5, 2018 11:29 PM

Sarah's identifying bullying by Les Moonves and one of his partners, an Israeli businessman who hired Sarah for Power Rangers before her GH stint.

She was subsequently fired from Cold Case and a CBS pilot because of Moonves, and he apparently also harassed her when she was briefly on ATWT.

The Vanessa Marcil mention was b/c Vanessa somehow proclaimed her support for Israeli dude and/or his wife, despite knowing what Sarah went through.

That's what I got from all this.....a bit more than just a Twitter rant, though.

by Anonymousreply 330September 6, 2018 12:24 AM

Kimberly had a brain tumor and was put on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 331September 6, 2018 12:59 AM

RE: Oscar and his tumour — does this mean Elizabeth’s tranny doctor childhood friend will come up with some rare, new, experimental treatment or surgery that will save Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 332September 6, 2018 1:15 AM

R330 Didn't mean to downplay it as just a Twitter rant. Sorry. I'm having trouble following everythin though. The former partner she named is Shuki Levy who is the father of her daughter. She almost mentioned Wendy Riche saying something to her when she got pregnant. Anyone have any info on that situation? She also insinuated that someone tried to kill her by setting her apartment on fire.

by Anonymousreply 333September 6, 2018 4:04 AM

*also mentioned

by Anonymousreply 334September 6, 2018 4:24 AM

R333

Wendy Riche may be a good EP but she is not a nice person.

She would berate Genie about her weight on set in front of cast/crew.

Genie said she'd never work with her again.

So, WR saying something untoward to Sarah wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 335September 6, 2018 8:53 AM

Yeah, I think she was implying her ex and his people tried to kill her. Not sure.

by Anonymousreply 336September 6, 2018 3:01 PM

R335 I’ve heard about her interactions with Genie. I think I vaguely remember reading something about her and Sarah years ago.

by Anonymousreply 337September 6, 2018 3:53 PM

Unless the actors are no longer available, I don't see them SORASing Spencer and Emma. They cast distinctive children in the roles and unless the storyline dictated it, it would be challenging now to recast those roles.

by Anonymousreply 338September 6, 2018 4:52 PM

The very last episode should have Sunny, Carly, all their kids and baby momma's in a bus driving off a cliff

by Anonymousreply 339September 6, 2018 5:31 PM

As appealing as that all sounds, R339, they'd just be brought back to life anyway in the internet reboot.

by Anonymousreply 340September 6, 2018 6:06 PM

The very last scene will have Sonny walking into the fog

by Anonymousreply 341September 6, 2018 6:17 PM

The Ava/Kiki relationship would be so much more interesting if a stronger actress played Kiki. Hayley Erin is so dull!

by Anonymousreply 342September 6, 2018 7:33 PM

I can't believe they replaced Bovina with someone who was even worse as Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 343September 6, 2018 8:39 PM

IA, not much of an actress but so beautiful. Bovina was hard to look at as a young child and never got any better. And really, not much better in the acting department.

by Anonymousreply 344September 6, 2018 8:43 PM

So Sonny's tech guy "Brick" just happens to drop by at the same time there's talk about hunting down Stella's ex Marcus.....

by Anonymousreply 345September 6, 2018 8:57 PM

I can't help but wish Ava and Kiki were Skye and Lila Rae. Not as harsh but highly dysfunctional. They'd be so fun to watch. I wish someone would dig Robin Christopher out of retirement.

by Anonymousreply 346September 6, 2018 8:58 PM

Yeah I want Skye back! We need more Qs! Skye is far more likeable and important to GH than Nina or Ava!!! I’m want a redux of Aj and Skye bond with Drew as the new AJ! Loved how Skye never bowed down to Sonny, Carly, and Jason!

by Anonymousreply 347September 6, 2018 9:57 PM

Okay, now Sarah Brown is on Twitter with more to her story. Apparently she's been in touch with Ronan Farrow. She also says she went to a "long time GH vet" for help but the actress declined because her husband was in business with her abuser and her husband didn't want her involved. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 348September 6, 2018 10:30 PM

Ava sort of reminds me of a fake Faith Roscoe. I miss the real thing. I know back during the Faith days it was all about the mob and Sonny/Carly/Jason/Courtney but I actually didn't mind to tune in during that time.

by Anonymousreply 349September 6, 2018 10:32 PM

R348 Yeah she just said when she left GH it was "under the most aggressive and aggravated type of workplace violence I have ever seen". :(

by Anonymousreply 350September 6, 2018 10:43 PM

I just took a look at Sarah Brown's twitter page and I have to wonder, is she credible? It comes off as a bit unhinged. I don't follow any actors so I have no idea if she's known to be a flake or what her deal is.

by Anonymousreply 351September 6, 2018 10:57 PM

R351. I honestly don't know much about her but she's been calling out GH for a while though. She once said that when she left, Maurice and Steve were making 3x as much as her despite her Emmy wins and their fans attacked her. I have to wonder why she went back though. I always thought she'd have a great career after Carly because she's an incredible actress.

by Anonymousreply 352September 7, 2018 12:01 AM

Most of what she says sounds perfectly plausible. She certainly isn’t the first former GH star with an axe to grind.

by Anonymousreply 353September 7, 2018 4:02 AM

R348

People are speculating the vet she went to was Genie d/t her husband being in the business

by Anonymousreply 354September 7, 2018 6:45 AM

R351

I don't think she sounds unhinged. I think she's finally out of fucks to give.

She has dropped bits & pieces over the years then several months ago she started dropping more regarding the MeToo & TimesUp movements.

Then this week she announced she's retiring from acting & she's just letting it rip.

I have no doubt that her career has been hindered in the past because of her contentious custody battle.

Her baby daddy is connected to very powerful men in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 355September 7, 2018 6:51 AM

R354 I considered Genie but someone said it was Vanessa Marcil who was/is (I'm not sure) married to someone with connections to CBS?

by Anonymousreply 356September 7, 2018 5:21 PM

R356

You're thinking of Vanessa's ex-husband. He's an actor.

For the last few years Vanessa's been in a long term relationship with a cop.

Her son's gay BTW and she is a proud & supportive mom of a gay son

by Anonymousreply 357September 7, 2018 6:01 PM

R348 I wondered if it was Genie and Jonathan Frakes she was referring to........

by Anonymousreply 358September 7, 2018 6:06 PM

VM's ex-husband was on a CBS show

by Anonymousreply 359September 7, 2018 6:08 PM

The timing of whatever happened should be telling. Is she talking about when she first came on the GH?

Jonathan Frakes is not what I would call a good guy. But I have no idea if that is who Sarah B is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 360September 7, 2018 6:14 PM

R360 It sounds like she went to the person during her time on ATWT which was from 2004-2005.

by Anonymousreply 361September 7, 2018 9:56 PM

^^ Scratch that. After reading it again, I’m not sure. She was back on GH in 2008 and left in 2009. Vanessa was married to a CBS actor from 2010-2013.

by Anonymousreply 362September 7, 2018 10:05 PM

Apparently her second GH go-round was an utter nightmare for her.

by Anonymousreply 363September 7, 2018 10:11 PM

R361

Whatever happened happened during her time at GH not ATWT

by Anonymousreply 364September 7, 2018 11:53 PM

It must have been during her second go around at GH when she went to the female vet. She went back to GH after being let go from ATWT and Cold Case. I've read that she spoke up about some things there and that's when Claudia was killed off.

by Anonymousreply 365September 8, 2018 12:18 AM

Um, was that a cameo by former Chicago Cub David Ross today? I don't see anything about it online, but that sure looked like him as the imprisoned attorney who handled Madeline Reeves' illegal adoption of Nina's baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 8, 2018 4:41 AM

Sarah is not crazy or off her meds. She is telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 367September 8, 2018 4:51 AM

R366, the actor got my attention today for whatever reason. He looked and sounded familiar but I couldn’t figure out why. Ross wouldn’t be my first thought though.

by Anonymousreply 368September 8, 2018 5:19 AM

Oddly, the credit for the character of Carter Buckley is completely unlisted in the cast listing for today's episode. Whoever he was, he sure looked strapping and athletic for a sickly prisoner!

by Anonymousreply 369September 8, 2018 6:33 AM

Sarah mentioned someone from her GH days had died in a mysterious car death.

Any clue who she was tweeting about. She didn't identify them as cast or crew.

by Anonymousreply 370September 8, 2018 12:24 PM

Sarah's doing herself no favors with the endless babbling. She needs to go the Selma Hayek route and issue ONE intelligently written, sane sounding statement and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 371September 8, 2018 3:55 PM

People are in Sarah's mentions wondering why Nancy Lee Grahn hasn't said anything about her GH accusations.

by Anonymousreply 372September 8, 2018 7:15 PM

Maybe she's on the wagon.

by Anonymousreply 373September 8, 2018 7:33 PM

R371

It's mentality like yours that is a disservice to people in her situation.

There's no "proper" way to handle things. Sarah has taken things to outside sources- police, HR, Ronan Farrow etc...

She's now out of fucks to give.

by Anonymousreply 374September 8, 2018 9:21 PM

She'll probably be naming names soon.

by Anonymousreply 375September 9, 2018 5:17 AM

Nancy's not allowed to so much as scratch her ass on Twitter without prior clearance after that whole Viola Davis mess.......

by Anonymousreply 376September 9, 2018 1:34 PM

R376

Are you high? NLG tweets constantly & is 100% no holds barred.

by Anonymousreply 377September 9, 2018 1:38 PM

bloop

by Anonymousreply 378September 9, 2018 2:00 PM

I'm looking forward to the Kevin/Ryan story. I hope the asshole writers and FV don't screw it up.

by Anonymousreply 379September 9, 2018 9:39 PM

R379 Hopefully they won't screw it up since I'm assuming that's what brings Genie back on the canvas. I hope she gets more story after this.

by Anonymousreply 380September 9, 2018 9:46 PM

^^Oooh. What if Ryan rapes Laura?

by Anonymousreply 381September 10, 2018 1:15 AM

Wasn't it Felicia Ryan was hung up on?

by Anonymousreply 382September 10, 2018 2:40 AM

[quote]^^Oooh. What if Ryan rapes Laura?

I'm thinking it will go something like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 10, 2018 6:03 AM

If he does will Laura fall in love with this rapist too?

Even way back when I was a kid and there was nothing close to #MeToo I knew it was wrong for Laura to fall in love with Luke. Just like I knew it was wrong for Scarlett to be smiling her fool head off the morning after when she never was hot for Rhett before. I don't think any show or movie would get away with that sick shit these days.

by Anonymousreply 384September 10, 2018 2:28 PM

NLG has been on Gh for so many years - how do you think as a midle aged actress she's managed to keep her job? By speaking out for women's rights? Is the idea of her coming to the resuce of SJB or a Genie Francis really what fans think she would do? She's an ass kisser and plays the game with the patriarchal TPTB.

by Anonymousreply 385September 10, 2018 4:05 PM

R383 so luke and laura part 2, then

by Anonymousreply 386September 10, 2018 4:28 PM

So Laura is gonna be sleeping with Ryan. Cool.

by Anonymousreply 387September 10, 2018 11:38 PM

Sleeping with identical twins and not knowing the difference? Been there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 388September 11, 2018 4:09 PM

I didn't know there was an identical twin!

by Anonymousreply 389September 12, 2018 12:30 AM

JK. Laura will be paired with Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 390September 12, 2018 2:22 AM

That would be a hell of lot more interesting than Carly with Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 391September 12, 2018 2:23 AM

Watching yesterday's show just shows how uneven GH is.

Max Gail is acting his heart out that Mike blew his granddaughter up while Mo offers little to nothing. No terror. No running in to save her. I can't figure out if he's just collecting a check or if he's allowed all the smoke blown up his ass to think next to nothing is enough.

You have all the darkness & violence on one side of the show. The explosion, Jason consoling Sonny about a dead body under the rubble, Margaux telling Drew about her MIA dad & then a skull is found.

On the opposite side of the episode you have well written & performed scenes between Elizabeth & Franco. A couple in love discussing a major issue over wine. It was like a different show = romantic, honest, hopeful and relatable.

WTF relates to yet another explosion, another dead body? They took a relatable story like a parent having Alzheimer's & torched it for more violence.

by Anonymousreply 392September 12, 2018 2:10 PM

Genie Francis is not going to come back so Laura can be raped again! No way.

I read somewhere that Ryan dumps her pretty quick.

by Anonymousreply 393September 12, 2018 2:55 PM

I ffed through most of yesterday. So Margaux's father is the dead body that Sonny killed?

by Anonymousreply 394September 12, 2018 3:08 PM

^^^

That was the impression.

Her father was a DA intent on bringing down organized crime in NYC. He disappeared when she was 2 y/o.

She 's intent on fulfilling her dad's dream.

by Anonymousreply 395September 12, 2018 3:29 PM

Sonny is the LAST person that needs to be taking care of an ill parent.

by Anonymousreply 396September 12, 2018 5:21 PM

Max Gail has mostly been good, but I thought he was WAY over the top yesterday, (although it may be the direction). I was cringing in embarrassment while watching. He made Susan Lucci look subtle.

by Anonymousreply 397September 12, 2018 5:55 PM

R397

As someone who's mom died of Alzheimer's I can attest that their emotions are very labile.

They can go from calm one minute to panic & crying hysterically.

GH is not getting the sundowning right though.

Mike would've been far too confused to hatch this plan, get over to Charlie's, cause the gas leak, answer questions or even remember that he caused it.

by Anonymousreply 398September 12, 2018 8:20 PM

So the DA is the daughter of someone Sonny killed. Great. Couldn’t they give her connections to someone else?

by Anonymousreply 399September 13, 2018 12:40 AM

Sonny didn't kill the guy, his boss did. Being the new kid on the crew, he was given the grunt work of getting rid of the body and the weapon. His fingerprints are all over everything, though, because he was too green to know about all that and forensics weren't as advanced back then anyway.

by Anonymousreply 400September 13, 2018 12:54 AM

We all know what’s gonna happen: sonny gets arrested, Diane waltzes in with her briefcase and pursed lips, the DNA doesn’t match because it’s too old, Sonny skates again, everybody pisses and moans, rinse, repeat....

by Anonymousreply 401September 13, 2018 3:14 AM

R399 - really? Let me guess, the body at Charlie’s will turn out to be DA Margaux’s missing dad, thus fueling her fire to bring Sonny down.

R400 - I thought this was Sonny’s first “job” (as in killing) for Scully. In fact I could have sworn he confessed as much to Jason?

R401 - I have my own theory on how this will play out. There will be DNA found on the gun, not enough to link to an individual, but enough to establish a familial relationship. DA Margaux and Det Chase will still be convinced it’s Sonny. But, in one of his last moments of lucidity, Mike will take the fall. He knows where the body was, had dealings with Scully, had the longtime relationship with Charlie Delaney, and the body has been there over 30 years. They won’t buy it, but seeing how Mike is willing to make this sacrifice for his son, they’ll reflect on their own family relationships and wind up going along with it. Since Mike’s Alzheimer’s will be advancing, no jail for him but he will go to one of the special care facilities and in a final lucid moment with just Sonny he’ll let him know he’s doing it for him, to make up for everything, that he loves him - queue tears all around. Mike will exit and Sonny will remain the mob kingpin with the heart of gold.

by Anonymousreply 402September 13, 2018 4:22 AM

There's a new head of ABC Daytime. His name is William Burton. He previously was the head of KGO, the ABC owned station in San Francisco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403September 13, 2018 5:52 AM

Hmmm, cookie sniffer?

by Anonymousreply 404September 13, 2018 4:29 PM

R403, Ugh, are you serious? That is the most jumbled mess of a channel in the Bay Area. Other than GH, I don’t watch it anymore. Their news, the other filler is bad.

by Anonymousreply 405September 13, 2018 4:38 PM

Whats going on with Cameron and Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 406September 14, 2018 3:20 PM

[quote] Max Gail is acting his heart out that Mike blew his granddaughter up while Mo offers little to nothing. No terror. No running in to save her. I can't figure out if he's just collecting a check or if he's allowed all the smoke blown up his ass to think next to nothing is enough.

I loathe Benard but I will say this to be fair to him: I think the meds he's on for his bipolar issues just make him blah emotionally. It's why he's always the same one note. It's the note he can hit through the fog of medication.

by Anonymousreply 407September 14, 2018 3:31 PM

R407

That's a crock of shit. His meds don't stop his from routinely screaming & throwing bar ware

He has an over-inflated ego who thinks he's the second coming of Pacino.

Just read his Twitter & his responses to any complaints about GH being all Corinthos.

by Anonymousreply 408September 14, 2018 3:39 PM

[quote]Whats going on with Cameron and Oscar?

That sure was a weird jump in editing where they went from beating the crap out of each other to yukking it up and acting like besties. My guess is they are setting up a relationship so that Cam will be the one who spills the beans about Oscar's illness after overhearing something at home.

by Anonymousreply 409September 14, 2018 4:52 PM

His Oscar leaving/dying?

by Anonymousreply 410September 14, 2018 7:10 PM

R410 Does anyone really care?

by Anonymousreply 411September 14, 2018 9:06 PM

I just heard a rumor that might Kim might have Munchausen Syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 412September 14, 2018 9:08 PM

^that makes more sense than killing a teenager off on a daytime soap.

by Anonymousreply 413September 14, 2018 9:30 PM

It does make sense. I bet it's Sam who figures it out. It should be Drew. He deserves to be the hero for once.

by Anonymousreply 414September 14, 2018 9:32 PM

I don't give a damn if Oscar is dying. What I want to know is when is Cam coming out. I still think they're going to go that way because of the way they showed Cam putting his little brother down for wanting princess pencils or some kind of pencils that usually girls have.

by Anonymousreply 415September 14, 2018 9:35 PM

Tamara would be great in such a storyline. I just don’t want Sam involved. Or Carly. I could easily see them giving Carly berating Kim scenes since Oscar and Joss are involved.

by Anonymousreply 416September 14, 2018 10:08 PM

[quote]I just heard a rumor that might Kim might have Munchausen Syndrome?

[quote]that makes more sense than killing a teenager off on a daytime soap.

I was hoping that Oscar would bump his head during the fight and that would force them to do a head scan because absolutely nothing about the current scenario adds up. You don't have a malignant brain tumor for years and only suffer symptoms consistent with "low blood sugar" and there's no way the kid wouldn't question all the x-rays and scans necessary to make such a diagnosis. He's pretty smart and would be curious enough to research it all on the internet like everyone does these days. The only thing about the Munchhausen theory that doesn't quite fit is that they do it for all the attention and sympathy, whereas Kim is all about keeping it secret.

by Anonymousreply 417September 14, 2018 10:31 PM

Munchausen would be interesting but if that's the case I wonder why Kim would summon Dr. Terry Randolph the Oncologist... Can a doctor with Munchausen practice? Would Kim lose her license and have to go to work at Charlie's alongside Kristina?

by Anonymousreply 418September 14, 2018 10:52 PM

Kim McCullough is fighting for a Health At Every Size storyline. She would discuss the concept that people of all sizes can be healthy (and often overweight women are much healthier than their skinny counterparts) in character as Dr. Robin Scorpio. Apparently Kim is a huge ally to the Fat Acceptance Movement. She's also pushing for Frank to hire a trans woman of color, as a gesture of intersectionality.

by Anonymousreply 419September 15, 2018 12:37 AM

R414

GMAB! Sam is the worst PI in history. No way she could figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 420September 15, 2018 12:43 AM

R419

I actually think Storms is fatter now than KMc.

by Anonymousreply 421September 15, 2018 12:44 AM

Maybe deep down Kim is still lusting after Drew, she never got over it, and she came to Port Charles with a plan. She is making all this mostly up to get close to Drew again. Very calculating how she did it but it seems to be working. And maybe she gave something to Drew that set off a seizure. But it didn't really hurt him. And then she refused for him to be tested for anything at the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 422September 15, 2018 1:17 AM

GH plays hard & fast but I think they would've picked something besides an inoperable malignant brain tumor.

You can't fake brain scans. Terri is supposed to be one of the best pediatric oncologists has reviewed all his files & conferred with his previous doctor.

by Anonymousreply 423September 15, 2018 1:44 AM

How about bringing Eileen Davidson over as a world renowned oncologist for whom Drew develops feelings

by Anonymousreply 424September 15, 2018 3:56 PM

R424

#1-Terri (Liz's trans friend) has been added as one of the country's best pediatric oncologist

#2 FV has already said they brought EH on for Drew's new love interest

#3 GH needs to cut dead weight & get itself together before any new additions. They need to cut Peter, Griffin, Stella, Nina,Valentin,Kristina

by Anonymousreply 425September 15, 2018 5:42 PM

R424 Why Eileen Davidson? I just wonder if you're aware that she's the ex-wife of Jon Lindstom, who plays Kevin/Ryan. He's currently married to Cady McLain.

by Anonymousreply 426September 15, 2018 5:45 PM

I'm rather enjoying the chemistry and banter between Finn, Chase and Scorpio. I like Robert in the role of curmudgeonly old uncle giving the whippersnappers hell.

by Anonymousreply 427September 15, 2018 6:16 PM

A surprise Bday party for Drew? Where only Monica, Kim and Sam show up? Wouldn't it have been Jason's Birthday too?? Who the fuck is coming up with these asinine ideas????

by Anonymousreply 428September 15, 2018 6:20 PM

If they are going to add anyone I think we need that Vet/Patriarch character and I love Robert. Without Alan, Luke, and/or Edward we NEED this on GH!

by Anonymousreply 429September 15, 2018 6:20 PM

R425 Add Maxie, Sam and Lulu to that list.

by Anonymousreply 430September 15, 2018 7:54 PM

I’m still amazed that they tried to fire Herbst but continue to write for Monaco when Sam has never been interesting.

by Anonymousreply 431September 15, 2018 8:15 PM

Cameron begins to lie to Liz.

by Anonymousreply 432September 17, 2018 6:22 PM

Mo has been cast as John Gotti in a Cictoria Gotti Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 433September 17, 2018 8:59 PM

And they say he has no range.

by Anonymousreply 434September 18, 2018 12:45 AM

So is this new girl today with Curtis Nina's daughter? If so, well played GH, well played. Seems like a competent actress and resembles MS and obviously she will be Michael's next girlfriend.

Is the real Kevin Collins left handed like Ryan? If not, I'm sure superman Franco will be the first to notice and save the day.

Not feeling NuJordan. They should have just let old Jordan go recurring as the actress was willing to do.

by Anonymousreply 435September 18, 2018 7:16 PM

Lindstrom is left handed.

by Anonymousreply 436September 18, 2018 9:18 PM

New girl looks like Britt.

by Anonymousreply 437September 18, 2018 10:19 PM

Yah yah, det teeze muh Breeta.

by Anonymousreply 438September 18, 2018 10:44 PM

I was really surprised the show didn't do an announcement on NuJordan's first day, "The role of Jordan Ashford is now being played by Brianna Nicole Henry."

Very disrespectful to the audience and to Vinessa Antoine to not do that announcement. It was also a bit racist to assume that the audience would figure it out since there are so few black characters on the show.

That said, the dialogue more or less informed the audience quickly. If they had to do an actor change without an accompanying announcement, they handled it well.

by Anonymousreply 439September 18, 2018 10:57 PM

I find the Cameron actor annoying. He looks like someone out of a 40’s gangster movie for some reason. And is Jason ever going to get an actual storyline?

by Anonymousreply 440September 19, 2018 2:59 AM

So are both Oscar and Cameron wanting to blow each other?

by Anonymousreply 441September 19, 2018 3:04 AM

If it gets Peter to take off his shirt , I hope Carly never gets around to fixing the elevators!

by Anonymousreply 442September 19, 2018 3:07 AM

NuCameron reminds me of holy terror Eugene the grandson of Reverend Meechum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443September 19, 2018 4:06 AM

R440

I think the new Cameron has presence & is cute.

I know Cam is supposed to be a belligerent teen but his demeanor often times looks very threatening to Elizabeth.

New Cam is very tall. Almost as tall as Howarth who's 6ft 2in . Herbst is very tiny at only 5ft 1in or 5ft 2in

the director needs to tell him the dial it back a bit or use different camera angles..

He could get away with it if he was playing say Carly's son because she's built like a linebacker or Alexis's son because she's very tall.

by Anonymousreply 444September 19, 2018 12:14 PM

Not liking Cam involved in a storyline with Joss. First of all, I don’t want Liz anywhere near Carly. Second, the aging is off. They never get these things right. Technically, he’s even older than Molly. I don’t know why it took so long to age him. Maybe because Rebecca looks so young? She has teenagers in real life though. I think the whole storyline is stupid. I guess the bright side is that it gives Rebecca screen time.

by Anonymousreply 445September 19, 2018 4:55 PM

If Cam is gay I want the story to start already. At least we have Brad and Lucas back for a while. I have no interest in Cam and Joss or anyone and Joss for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 446September 19, 2018 6:54 PM

R445

Are you new to soaps because you sound like it. . For decades soaps have SORAS'd and deSORAS'd without rhymn or reason.

Characters ages are changed based on storylines not chronology.

by Anonymousreply 447September 19, 2018 7:28 PM

R447. Not new to soaps at all. Just typing my random thoughts. :) Quite a few viewers often used to wonder about them aging Cam. It’s not a major deal and obviously this is the story they’re going with it’s just that I remember the Liz/Zander pregnancy storyline so vividly and it seems like forever ago. Joss feels like the newer GH to me so it’s just makes me laugh that they’ve made them a pair.

by Anonymousreply 448September 19, 2018 8:13 PM

Watching Kiki is like taking a sleeping pill. The actress is so monotone. She’s up there with KeMo. So one note!

And can we finally get Nina’s daughter to her so we can stop hearing about it in every single conversation?

by Anonymousreply 449September 19, 2018 8:16 PM

Not sure r449 is going to be happier when it turns out that Kiki is Nina's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 450September 19, 2018 8:32 PM

R448

Except Cameron is now the exact age he'd be from when he was born on screen.

The show chose to SORAS Molly & Joss for whatever reason.

Quibbling over what has been routine to the genre seems silly to me.

by Anonymousreply 451September 19, 2018 9:31 PM

I also think the Sasha thing is just a red herring to flesh out a little backstory for the investigation. The rift between Kiki and Ava is widening by the day, thus providing the perfect opening for a new mother figure to step in and fill the void. Today Ava got Griffin semi-banned from the church and Kiki slapped the shit out of her! Nina sat and watched approvingly, with a little smile...

by Anonymousreply 452September 19, 2018 9:34 PM

The Griffin propping is out of control

by Anonymousreply 453September 19, 2018 9:41 PM

R450 Haha. Maybe she'll liven up with the reveal.

by Anonymousreply 454September 19, 2018 9:42 PM

Kiki is a red herring. She is not going to be Nina's kid. Neither is Sasha

by Anonymousreply 455September 19, 2018 9:42 PM

What was the name of the ho that gave everybody an STD? Darby? She's age appropriate. I'd rather see her as Ava's daughter, though. Switched at birth with Nina's, natch.

by Anonymousreply 456September 19, 2018 10:06 PM

I meant Peter not Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 457September 19, 2018 10:41 PM

R456, Thank you for reintroducing ‘natch’ into our vocab. I haven’t heard that since 1967. I will resume using it immediately.

by Anonymousreply 458September 19, 2018 10:56 PM

I love natch! I first learned it in Archie comics. Veronica was saying it, natch. Now, back to GH pondering.

by Anonymousreply 459September 19, 2018 11:53 PM

‘Natch. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 460September 20, 2018 5:06 PM

Maxie to Michael: “You were like everyone’s big brother growing up.” What? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 461September 20, 2018 6:35 PM

Wasn't Maxie born before Michael?

by Anonymousreply 462September 21, 2018 7:03 PM

R462 Yup but none of that matters anymore.

by Anonymousreply 463September 22, 2018 12:41 AM

Thanks R463. I thought so.

So if they used real aging how old would Michael be now?

by Anonymousreply 464September 22, 2018 2:00 AM

R464 Michael was born onscreen in 1997. Maxie in 1990.

by Anonymousreply 465September 23, 2018 4:30 AM

So Michael would just be 21. Wow! Maxie seems about right with the way the actress looks, maybe she looks a little older but not too much. Thanks R 465!

by Anonymousreply 466September 23, 2018 3:40 PM

I think KSt looks really bad. She looks haggard as well as heavy. She also has a bad case of droopy eyelids for someone her age.

by Anonymousreply 467September 23, 2018 4:32 PM

KSt is only 34 IRL but, if the rumors about true about her, it makes sense that she looks she way she does.

by Anonymousreply 468September 23, 2018 6:35 PM

She really looks bad lately. Someone needs to get her some Dexedrine or whatever she was on. She’s giving Fat (nurse) Amy a run for her calories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469September 23, 2018 10:32 PM

I remember Farrah Fath's friends making fun of her "fat face" on their reality show - and this was back when she was pretty skinny and learned she had endometriosis. TBH I can't believe Maxie is still around. And KSt is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. Her and Emme in scenes is just torture.

by Anonymousreply 470September 23, 2018 11:30 PM

R470, it's actually "She and Emma in scenes are just torture."

by Anonymousreply 471September 23, 2018 11:52 PM

Looks like there are rumors that Liz's son Aiden could possibly have gender identity issues.

by Anonymousreply 472September 23, 2018 11:58 PM

She suffers from depression.

by Anonymousreply 473September 24, 2018 12:16 AM

R471 You are correct. "She and EMME in scenes are just torture". Oops. Didn't proofread.

by Anonymousreply 474September 24, 2018 1:15 AM

Can we all agree this new LUlu sucks? I know she’s been around now for a bunch of years but she’s horribly miscast and has ruined LUlu. Go away! Find Dante! Could Maxie benefit from a recast? Like a permanent one this time?

by Anonymousreply 475September 24, 2018 1:29 AM

R475. NuLulu is horribly miscast. They should’ve written her out when Julie Berman left. Emme Rylan looks like a cabbage patch doll.

by Anonymousreply 476September 24, 2018 2:13 AM

I don't have a problem with Emme Rylan but maybe that's because I enjoyed her so much on GL.

by Anonymousreply 477September 24, 2018 2:16 AM

R478

She was very good on GL. She had a spark. She's just bad as Lulu.

She also needs to go back to the shade of blonde she had on GL.

by Anonymousreply 478September 24, 2018 4:21 AM

R473

Her issues aren't depression or endometriosis.. Everyone knows what her issues are/where.

by Anonymousreply 479September 24, 2018 4:24 AM

R479, Tina Louise? Crystal Gayle? Cokie Roberts?

by Anonymousreply 480September 24, 2018 4:34 AM

Estee Laudanum

by Anonymousreply 481September 24, 2018 5:38 AM

Meth

by Anonymousreply 482September 24, 2018 10:34 AM

I don’t trust the writers at all with that Aiden story R472

by Anonymousreply 483September 24, 2018 12:10 PM

Great. Spencer is on his way back.

by Anonymousreply 484September 24, 2018 8:22 PM

As long we are spared the stilted shill pieces for Shriners Hospital, I'm OK with that. It's about time they restarted the Cassadine family action, now that they teased us with that shot of the insignia ring in the limo.

by Anonymousreply 485September 24, 2018 9:20 PM

Laura should be back on screen in 2 weeks. Genie returned to taping last week.

I imagine the Cassadine stuff will come into play then.

by Anonymousreply 486September 24, 2018 11:56 PM

Looking forward to Laura's return and I hope we get a nice Cassadine surprise in the form of Stephen Nichols as Stefan or a well thought out recast of Nikolas. Also hope the rumors of JPS leaving aren't true, I like the actor.

by Anonymousreply 487September 25, 2018 12:22 AM

If any kid should come out as gay it should be Spencer. I've thought that since I first saw him. Saw him on a rerun of Grey's Anatomy and he was exactly the same character. He'd just a one character actor, like many of them. Now I also saw the little boy who play's Liz's kid Jake on a GA and he was wonderful. Very different from Jake.

by Anonymousreply 488September 25, 2018 2:05 AM

R488

The kid that plays Jake is filled with talent. He will go far.

The kid that plays Spencer is cloying AF and never has a natural moment.

by Anonymousreply 489September 25, 2018 12:41 PM

a well thought out Nikolas recast - very well said. GL Thomas Pelphrey? Nick Stabile temp recast Nik didn't cut it for me.

by Anonymousreply 490September 25, 2018 1:53 PM

Pelphrey's too busy to ever return to daytime again.

by Anonymousreply 491September 25, 2018 3:44 PM

This Oscar has cancer story line really isn't tugging at my heart strings. I don't think the Oscar actor is the right actor to pull this off (not that the writing is stellar for any of the story lines but that's a different rant). Couldn't they have given him some Visine or whatever actor tricks they use for tears for the elevator scene today to go with the crying sounds? I think TB needed some too. BM is less sleep walky in this story line so that's a plus.

NuJordan has chemistry with no one so far.

JPS in a suit today and looking great, he could recite the alphabet and keep my interest.

by Anonymousreply 492September 25, 2018 8:36 PM

Carly’s dialogue is laughable. WTF was that rant to Franco yesterday? She is obsessed with Liz.

by Anonymousreply 493September 25, 2018 8:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494September 25, 2018 9:13 PM

Child Joss was part of the kiddie triangle right?

by Anonymousreply 495September 25, 2018 11:54 PM

[quote]Child Joss was part of the kiddie triangle right?

It was Cameron and Spencer vying for fair Emma's affections. Joss just kind of sulked around longing for corn and corn-related products.

by Anonymousreply 496September 26, 2018 12:25 AM

Anyone hear anything about Tyler Christopher getting so drunk he had to be removed from the Days of our Lives set on a stretcher???

by Anonymousreply 497September 26, 2018 1:24 AM

I guess that explains the bloat so many were commenting on.

by Anonymousreply 498September 26, 2018 1:29 AM

What's with Days and drunks R497?

by Anonymousreply 499September 26, 2018 1:37 AM

R497 That would explain why he looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 500September 26, 2018 3:10 AM

R497

Tyler's alcoholism is why he was fired from GH.

He was showing up either late or hung over. He was unprepared & costing the show money.

GH tried to work with him by encouraging him to go to rehab. He refused so he was cut. If he had agreed to rehab he would still be there like KSt.

After losing GH he did enter rehab.

He resumed drinking and again started showing up at Days unprepared & under the influence.

This was costing the show money.

Two weeks ago he was so inebriated he couldn't stand & medical personnel had to be called.

by Anonymousreply 501September 26, 2018 12:39 PM

How did he get to work if he was that drunk?

by Anonymousreply 502September 26, 2018 1:34 PM

He drove of course.

by Anonymousreply 503September 26, 2018 1:40 PM

Wow. If he was that drunk and drove himself to work, we're lucky he didn't kill some people along the way.

by Anonymousreply 504September 26, 2018 2:29 PM

So, Julian is Brad's confidant about the baby switch, but does Julian know that baby Wylie is really Michael and Nell's baby?

During some of the dialog in Tuesday's episode it sounded like he did. But then at other times it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 505September 26, 2018 2:32 PM

Probably R502 Because Days was desperate and thought getting Tyler from GH plus him having previously worked with Ron would somehow help them in their re-reboot. Days hasn't been able to get James Scott to come back after basically helping to run him off the show in the first place. They wanted someone to be the new head of the DiMera family and FOWBF wasn't cutting it and they weren't keeping Thaao long term at that time to play Andre.

by Anonymousreply 506September 26, 2018 2:45 PM

R505

Yes, Brad confided in Julian.

by Anonymousreply 507September 26, 2018 3:51 PM

R504

Hello?

He could've been sober driving to work.

More than likely he was hung over, drove to work then started drinking. As the day wore on & drinking got into full swing he couldn't stand or function.

Have none of you been around alcoholics?

by Anonymousreply 508September 26, 2018 3:56 PM

Brad most likely would have no choice but to confide to Julian since he took the only known photos of baby Wiley and would figure out that its not the same baby.

by Anonymousreply 509September 26, 2018 3:59 PM

Julian knows it's not the original baby but he doesn't know it's Nelle/Michael's, Brad told him a "homeless woman" standing on the side of the road gave him the baby.

by Anonymousreply 510September 26, 2018 5:24 PM

The surrogate changed her mind & sued to get the baby back.

Problem was the baby died & Brad now had Nelle's kid.

The surrogate was taking Brucas to court to get the baby back so Brad spilled to Julian.

Julian said he'd take care of it. He sneaked around & found the surrogate's name & contact info.

Julian did something untoward to her the night before the court case because that morning she called Diane & permanently relinquished all rights to the baby.

by Anonymousreply 511September 26, 2018 8:01 PM

Not sure if TC is still married, but if he is, his wife is very wealthy. He probably has a driver.

by Anonymousreply 512September 26, 2018 8:31 PM

Tyler and his wife, Devon, live in Malibu in a very nice beach front home. Its not a mansion, but certainly an appropriate home for someone making a soap opera salary.

When Tyler and his wife were on Wife Swap, they swapped with with Ronn Moss. So, you got to see the house.

Below is the video of the full episode. However be warned the sound is way distorted in the video for some reason. Sounds like they've all inhaled helium.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513September 27, 2018 12:02 AM

R513

Tyler said that was a prop house provided by the show. Ron's house was his own.

Tyler moved his wife & kids back to Ohio a few years ago.

He travels back & forth to LA like a lot of soap actors (Burton, Howarth, Martsoff, Tognoni etc..)

Tyler moved home when his mom first became ill. She passed away last year.

by Anonymousreply 514September 27, 2018 12:11 AM

That Tyler situation is really sad. Has he been back to work at Days since he had to be removed? Or did they fire him? I hope he gets help and is able to stay sober.

by Anonymousreply 515September 27, 2018 12:26 AM

R515 He has been "temporarily" replaced with Brandon Barash who is said to have started taping about 2 weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 516September 27, 2018 12:45 AM

Well, not only is Nelle coming back, but she will turn out to be Nina's daughter.

I think that sucks! Couldln't they give Nina a decent daughter, not an evil psycho. I'd have been happier with it being Kiki. I'm tired of Kiki and Ava and each fucking the other's boyfriend anyway. It's a sicko relationship.

So that means that Brad and Lucas' baby is a doubly filthy rich kid, the Qs on one side and Grandma Nina and her fortune on the other. Guess Nelle is heiress. She won't need to kill to get rich anymore, unless it's Nina she kills.

by Anonymousreply 517September 27, 2018 12:56 AM

R517 Really? They dropped little hints for years that it could be Kiki, and a storyline could easily be written to accommodate it. Making it Nelle is just well...

How fucking unimaginative!!!!

by Anonymousreply 518September 27, 2018 1:06 AM

ITA R518. Yeah, really, and lack of imagination is the perfect description of the morons behind the scenes. The Ava/Nina scenes alone could have kept the show going for a year. Yes, the actress who plays Nelle is a good actress but by the end I got really sick of her and her evil doing. Nina was treated so horribly by her mother and suffered so much over not having a child that she deserves better than Nelle and Ava doesn't deserve to have a kid at all.

by Anonymousreply 519September 27, 2018 1:11 AM

R515

He can't be fired if he entered rehab . We'll have to see how this plays out.

by Anonymousreply 520September 27, 2018 1:51 AM

R517

Where are you getting that Nelle is Nina's kid?

Chloe has left the show.

SOD for next week says Sasha's DNA test matches Nina.

I really don't know WTF they're even giving Nina a kid. She's such an unneeded character.

by Anonymousreply 521September 27, 2018 1:57 AM

Just great. Nelle = more Carly.

by Anonymousreply 522September 27, 2018 1:58 AM

[quote]Tyler said that was a prop house provided by the show. Ron's house was his own.

r514. If that was a prop house for Wife Swap, where was Tyler living in real life? Whey didn't they use the real house?

by Anonymousreply 523September 27, 2018 11:13 AM

I can imagine not wanting a large camera crew in my house for many weeks just to film an episode of Wife Swap. Plus, it cuts out information to stalker soap fans.

by Anonymousreply 524September 27, 2018 12:22 PM

West Coaster here. Yesterday's show here was pre-empted because of the Orange Ruler's RIdiculous Speech.

Could someone fill me in on what I missed? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 525September 27, 2018 5:11 PM

R525

Brad agreeing with Julian

Carly talking about baby Wiley being born with the same heart condition that Michael had when he was a baby and getting treated

Jason remembering holding Michael as a baby and running into Oscar

Oscar ran away after learning that Kim knew for 2 years and Drew for awhile that he had cancer

More Joss and Cameron

Talk about whether or not to tell Nina she has a daughter and is being searched for

Aunt Stella telling Jordan that she can't get over what she did and won;t attended their wedding and Jordan calling her a hypocrite

by Anonymousreply 526September 27, 2018 5:24 PM

That was Tuesday's episode. I saw that. Wednesday's episode was pre-empted here. (Thanks, anyway).

by Anonymousreply 527September 27, 2018 7:23 PM

Wednesday's epsiode should be avaiable On Demand, on ABC.com and on the ABC app with your tablet.

by Anonymousreply 528September 27, 2018 9:15 PM

From the FB page:

"Due to the ongoing Supreme Court Hearings, today's originally scheduled episode of #GH will now air tomorrow."

I guess that means Genie's return won't happen until Monday.

by Anonymousreply 529September 27, 2018 9:45 PM

Suddenly I'm kind of hoping Liz and Franco don't walk down the aisle. With all of the hoping and anticipating ambivalence and setbacks dragging on for so long I've lost interest. They should have impulsively gotten hitched eons ago anyway when their romance was fresh. Pair Franco with Ava and Liz with Griffin or with a brought back Lucky or just about anyone.

by Anonymousreply 530September 30, 2018 5:43 AM

Britta is supposed to be making a comeback, though it may only be short term.

by Anonymousreply 531September 30, 2018 6:03 AM

R530

FV confirmed they are definitely getting married in November.

I love the chemistry between Howarth/Herbst. They mesh perfectly be it banter, drama, passion or comedy. If you had told me 2 years ago they would be a match made in heaven I'd say you were high but they totally work.

Ava & Scott would be devilishly fun. He would never try & curtail her reckless side. She needs a champion. However, GH refuses to use Kin as they should. Rumors are surfacing that GH is hiring a nuNik. If that's true I see an Ava/Nik pairing. GH was setting that up before they cut TC for his drinking.

Griffin needs to be gone. He's handsome but has no chemistry or heat with anyone. He's useless. And fuck no, the show doesn't need a return of the sanctimonious Peter Pan aka Lucky.

by Anonymousreply 532September 30, 2018 3:43 PM

Griffin is so nice to look at but not much else. I think it’s the way he’s written, not the actor’s abilities though.

But fuck, I could stare at him all day. I wish they’d let him go commando though. It looks like he’s wearing three pairs of boxer briefs or a girdle.

by Anonymousreply 533September 30, 2018 6:11 PM

Please no Lucky. I cannot take JJ. He is always on the verge of crying. Bring back GV.

by Anonymousreply 534September 30, 2018 6:34 PM

Please no more Nell again. She’s not really coming back is she?

by Anonymousreply 535September 30, 2018 11:41 PM

Newest rumor. Kiki will turn out to be Franco's daughter after all.

by Anonymousreply 536October 1, 2018 12:21 AM

JJ wasn't the only Lucky. There was JY and GV. Why not a new Lucky recast? It's been quite a while so what's the difference?

by Anonymousreply 537October 1, 2018 12:41 AM

I don't want Lucky back. I don't even want Laura back for that matter. I grew to hate all things Spencer long ago.

by Anonymousreply 538October 1, 2018 12:57 AM

R538

I love Laura but fuck no to any Lucky return. I don't care if they got Brad Pitt to play him. Lucky can stay navel-gazing wherever the fuck he is.

by Anonymousreply 539October 1, 2018 1:55 AM

R539

"navel gazing".....LOL

by Anonymousreply 540October 1, 2018 11:44 AM

Any Britt comeback would be welcome, even a short one.

A triangle with nuNik and Ava would be even better.

by Anonymousreply 541October 1, 2018 12:02 PM

EH is a good actress & has always had great chem with Miller.

WTF did they bring her on to be a DA whose father Sonny killed 30 years ago?

Even a blind man knows Sonny will skate so why even bother?

EH would've made a great Sarah Webber = tied to history, Liz's sister, a doctor & she could still be paired with Miller.

by Anonymousreply 542October 1, 2018 9:49 PM

I love Laura and Genie but the writing has never been there for her.

by Anonymousreply 543October 2, 2018 1:07 AM

So many crappy insignificant characters all played by ex Soap stars like Bree Williamson, Elizabeth Hendrickson, Rebecca Budig, and Tamara Braun to name a few who should have been brought on as DR Sarah Weber. It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 544October 2, 2018 4:32 AM

OK, so they tested this Sasha chick to see if she is Nina's daughter and the DNA test came back as a positive match. I'm wondering, though, don't they also have to test for the father's (Silas') DNA to actually establish a parent-child relationship, as opposed to some other familial connection? It got me thinking that, theoretically, at least, the girl could even be her sister, a bastard child that her father sired.

by Anonymousreply 545October 2, 2018 5:10 AM

EH should’ve been a Sarah or Robin recast - preferably Sarah to give Liz some kind of family. Hell, even Sam was given a complete family and she’s a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 546October 2, 2018 6:21 AM

Read a rumor that Ryan kills Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 547October 2, 2018 7:20 PM

The Kiki rumor would make for better drama than the also rumored Lucy. Since Ava and Kiki are on the outs, if she died while they aren't speaking Ava would be tortured and we know Maura can deliver on something heavy like that.

by Anonymousreply 548October 2, 2018 7:54 PM

If Ryan kills Kiki he better run.

Kiki's mama is a lethal former mob boss, her psuedo-daddy is a reformed serial killer & her uncle is a former mob boss.

And GH better not even think about killing Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 549October 2, 2018 8:30 PM

Like the untrue rumor of the show firing KS, it would be foolish to kill Lucy, now that the character is one of the show's old guard and is now irreplaceable for the Nurses Ball.

Having Kiki murdered by a crazy man after successfully winning a harassment lawsuit over another evil man is the kind of ironic story the show probably wants to avoid these days.

by Anonymousreply 550October 2, 2018 8:43 PM

Hayley Erin's pilot got picked up so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 551October 2, 2018 9:31 PM

I can't believe Sam has been on 15 years today.

by Anonymousreply 552October 2, 2018 11:19 PM

I wish Ryan would kill Kim, she gets on my nerves more than anyone, especially with her immature secrecy. There was no reason that she should have kept Oscar's illness from him and Drew. And, there was no reason for her not to tell Julian, that her child is dying, it wasn't like he was going to go tell everyone in Port Charles, especially if she told him not to, it is just a basic part of being in a mature adult relationship.

by Anonymousreply 553October 3, 2018 12:49 AM

I don't care for Kim either which makes me sad because I really love TB. She's really wasted in this storyline and on this character. I wish she was playing Carly again. Personally, I'd love for Ryan to go on a killing spree and off Maxie, Nina, Peter, Sam ...

by Anonymousreply 554October 3, 2018 2:00 AM

R554 Peter is too beautiful to die!!!

by Anonymousreply 555October 3, 2018 2:01 AM

R555 Calm down, Laura Wright.

by Anonymousreply 556October 3, 2018 7:53 AM

R542

Another stupid casting decision is bringing on Nina's 25 y/o daughter.

Who gives a fuck?

TIIC should have brought back Serena.

Same age range except we're invested because saw her grow up and she's related to Scott, Lucy, Kevin & Franco.

Not to mention the potential story if Scott's daughter fell for Sonny's step son. Can you imagine? Scott rightfully HATES Sonny because of Karen.

WTF don't you use the rich history of the show?

by Anonymousreply 557October 3, 2018 8:33 AM

Rich History of The Show? This would Imply TPTB cared. Why don't we have Serena back? Dr. Sarah Weber Back? Brookyln? Lucky? Nikolas? Instead we have Kiki, Sasha, Nelle, Peter, Franco, Finn, Hayden, Claudette, Margaux...it's horrible!!!!

by Anonymousreply 558October 3, 2018 3:23 PM

R558

I love Franco & Finn but they're paired with 2 of my faves Elizabeth & Anna

Margaux should've been Sarah.

Kiki bites the dust soon & an announcement of a recast Nikolas is coming shortly.

by Anonymousreply 559October 3, 2018 4:35 PM

The actress who plays Britta is taping today.

GH last in demo's last week.

by Anonymousreply 560October 3, 2018 4:43 PM

I don't think the 100th return of Laura will grab the viewers they think it's going to grab.

by Anonymousreply 561October 3, 2018 11:36 PM

I'm not necessarily excited by the presence of Laura, per se, but I do welcome the tension that her presence creates in the whole Ryan situation, and then later on for the impending return of Nikolas.

by Anonymousreply 562October 4, 2018 12:08 AM

I don't want Lucky back. I want Skye and Lila Rae.

by Anonymousreply 563October 4, 2018 1:44 AM

I'm glad to see Laura back. She gives a reassuring presence to the show.

I hope they give her a decent storyline this go round. Her presence should certainly kick the Ryan impersonating Kevin story into high gear. But I hope there's much more story for her beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 564October 4, 2018 9:00 AM

They won't bring Lucky back now. With Franco, Drew and Jason, the Webber boys don't need any more father figures.

by Anonymousreply 565October 4, 2018 12:38 PM

Today's "therapy" session between Ryan and Ava confirms to me Ryan will be killing Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 566October 4, 2018 7:42 PM

Ryan seemed quite taken with Ava...will she be his new romantic obsession? I could see him imagining them as the reigning King and Queen of Darkness, wreaking havoc on all of Port Charles that done them wrong.

by Anonymousreply 567October 4, 2018 11:54 PM

It's too bad Kiki was written so goody goody blah. These writers never write anything exciting for the twentysomethings. If this was the 80s or 90s she'd be shacking up with Dr. Bensch and perhaps juggling one or two other men while hatching some plan to advance herself.

by Anonymousreply 568October 5, 2018 12:44 AM

I would hope that even many years ago a young woman would not shack up with a man who sexually harassed her. Now is it was mutual and the young woman wanted to fuck some guy to get ahead in her career and he was all for it, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 569October 5, 2018 12:58 AM

R569 in the old days, if an older powerful man had expressed interest, a young woman would have used his interest to her advantage, at least on soaps.

by Anonymousreply 570October 5, 2018 3:17 AM

I hope they don't drag out this Ryan story. I'm already getting bored. As for Kiki, what a monotone actress. She must be sharing meds with Whispering Monaco.

by Anonymousreply 571October 5, 2018 4:26 AM

R571

I;m the opposite. I'm glued to the Kevin/Ryan story.

It's based on history. It's using vets and JL is slaying it.

by Anonymousreply 572October 5, 2018 5:16 AM

They fucked up the Kiki character by making her a dull and whiny insecure mess. She should have been flamboyant, bitchy, and unpredictable especially considering her lineage and being raised spoiled. Maybe Carlivati conceived her to be somewhat like that but probably not. I just wish that there was more emphasis on giving the young adult characters some spunk i.e., sluttiness. It's okay to have a Sabrina or even Amy I guess but GH always is lacking in sex and sizzle. Not that I want to see more cheesy simulated sex scenes of rolling around in the sheets along with lousy easy listening music playing. I mean there are nonchalant ways and bold ways to amp up the sexy via "the chase" and more excitement happening at PC's nightspots would help. I'll close up now but before I do I want to say that I did enjoy cunning Nelle's antics and smart ass Britt so I'm looking forward to them returning.

by Anonymousreply 573October 5, 2018 8:03 AM

The Ryan & Felicia and especially the Ryan & Ava scenes were delicious yesterday.

Jon is killing this story.

by Anonymousreply 574October 5, 2018 2:59 PM

None of the young actors have any kind of charm or real talent.

by Anonymousreply 575October 5, 2018 5:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576October 5, 2018 5:35 PM

Tamara looked like she was holding back laughter today.

by Anonymousreply 577October 5, 2018 7:33 PM

Didn’t people used to bitch about Skye when she first showed up on GH? I think people were pissed that she was taking air time from real GH people.

by Anonymousreply 578October 5, 2018 7:37 PM

I don't recall but I think Skye/Robin Christopher was such a great addition to the show. I loved Skye and AJ's relationship. I'd love for her to come back with an angry teenage Lila Rae who wants answers for her father's death. I think Robin is retired though.

by Anonymousreply 579October 5, 2018 9:15 PM

Genie must have spent her summer at a health spa or something. She looks great, better than she's looked in years.

by Anonymousreply 580October 6, 2018 8:21 AM

[quote]I love Laura but fuck no to any Lucky return. I don't care if they got Brad Pitt to play him. Lucky can stay navel-gazing wherever the fuck he is.

I just hate what they did to Lucky. He was such a great character starting out and up through young adulthood (and feuding with Nikolas). After his drug issues is when the worm turned. He turned into a whiny, mopey loser.

by Anonymousreply 581October 6, 2018 11:39 AM

Can anybody tell me what I did wrong with my [quote] above?

by Anonymousreply 582October 6, 2018 11:40 AM

R581 Lucky turned during the storyline where Laura's rape was revealed. The writers ruined him back then. He was AWFUL to Laura. That scene in Luke's club where he confronts her is very difficult to watch. The entire storyline was a mess. Even Genie said they made it all about Luke and Lucky and never even consulted her about it. It was all Tony.

by Anonymousreply 583October 7, 2018 3:15 AM

When is Ryan scheduled to kill off Kiki?

Who else can he cull? JL makes a good serial killer, so hopefully he'll stick around a while.

by Anonymousreply 584October 7, 2018 3:20 AM

R584 Here's to hoping he kills off Lulu! GF is an excellent crier. It'll give her some meaty material!

by Anonymousreply 585October 7, 2018 3:23 AM

Agreed, r585! Now that Genie is back, I'd like to see her give some strong performances.

GH definitely has some story fat to trim too, so Lulu would be another justifiable exit. Then Genie could still do the work of figuring out JL's dual roles and expose the psychopath once she's done crying.

by Anonymousreply 586October 7, 2018 3:34 AM

OP, can you line up the next thread now since you're so good with coming up a good title and intro??

by Anonymousreply 587October 7, 2018 3:42 AM

No matter what we want....we more than likely will be left wanting. The writing, the talent, the network interest etc...just isn’t there. I’ll keep watching, hoping.

by Anonymousreply 588October 7, 2018 3:43 AM

For the new thread, how about, "Roxy: Secret Agent for the WSB"

or is that too dated now?

by Anonymousreply 589October 7, 2018 4:06 AM

He should kill off Carly too. The character has run its course.

by Anonymousreply 590October 7, 2018 4:49 AM

I thought the revisiting of Laura's rape was brilliant drama.

The writing & performances were second to none.

This clip of Luke confessing to Lucky was amazing & Geary was beyond spellbinding.

They let this first scene play for 9+ minutes without any cut aways. Iconic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591October 7, 2018 4:57 AM

But but but.. I thought Tony always insisted it wasn't a rape?

by Anonymousreply 592October 7, 2018 6:51 AM

I didn't realize this thread was so close to over! I threw something together fast so it could still be linked in this thread while it exists:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593October 7, 2018 8:16 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 594October 8, 2018 8:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!