Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ELIZABETH HAMMER

Discuss her to your heart’s contents, bitches

by Anonymousreply 601August 12, 2018 6:57 AM

Evil witch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2018 3:56 AM

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2018 4:18 AM

Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 3August 2, 2018 4:18 AM

Whore!

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2018 4:18 AM

Armie is MINE!

by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2018 4:19 AM

R1 Wtf... She looks 50.

by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2018 4:47 AM

[quote] But first, Whataburger.

Looking at the pictures of her, I’d say she takes one bite of that burger, then discretely vomits it in a potted plant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2018 5:08 AM

She's always posting food on her IG stories. It reminds me of how anorexics always talk about food and how much they eat, when in reality they eat nothing.

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2018 5:28 AM

So this is the new Armie thread,yes?

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2018 12:04 PM

This is he A.H & co thread

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2018 12:44 PM

I think Armie has a public humiliation fetish. Otherwise he wouldn't let her treat him like that

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2018 2:11 PM

As if Armie has any control over anything she does or doesn’t do. The man clearly has no backbone when it comes to her. If she spat in his face in public, he’d just smile and shrug.

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2018 2:18 PM

Well that's what happens when one marries his mommy

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2018 2:22 PM

His mother took over his father's life when he married her. He doesn't know anything else?

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2018 2:24 PM

R8, yes. They want to appear as though they love food and eat it. They want people to be envious of their ability to eat and not gain weight.

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2018 2:27 PM

Where's Nicki right now? Taking care of the kids?

And also is Nicki single?

by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2018 6:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2018 10:32 PM

OMFG.....Nicki's straight?

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2018 10:36 PM

Wow, good for Nikki!

She could do better.

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2018 10:45 PM

I love how the Chronicle reporter was quick to establish that he think she’s a bitch.

“On Sunday, she’ll touch down in New York for another one-night-only stay. That’s where her husband, actor Armie Hammer, is preparing for his role in Young Jean Lee’s Broadway play, “Straight White Men.” Opening night is Monday, which Chambers will unfortunately miss because she’s off to sail the Mediterranean with some girlfriends; the high-profile group includes the Tot founder Nasiba Adilova, Man Repeller blogger Leandra Medine and fashion designer Rosie Assoulin.”

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2018 10:53 PM

Yeah, what did she do to piss that reporter off? Or does her reputation precede her?

by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2018 11:01 PM

Wasn't Nick dating (or fake-dating) a blonde Italian? They had been together on some beachy island, I can't remember her name.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2018 1:05 AM

R22 Her name was Marta. They were on vacation in Mexico together, I think. But maybe that was just a fling seeing as he seems to be hooking up or dating or whatever January Jones now.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2018 1:14 AM

R21 Maybe the reporter gets ticked off by hiperactive valley girls.

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2018 11:46 PM

The bruja is now trying to hook up some poor queen who just taught her soul cycle

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2018 11:50 PM

How many mommy and child photoshoots did they do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2018 12:09 AM

Not gonna lie, that is a pretty sexy photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 27August 4, 2018 12:11 AM

Armie is so sexy in r26 pic

by Anonymousreply 28August 4, 2018 12:23 AM

I don't get the DL's obsession with her.

by Anonymousreply 29August 4, 2018 12:25 AM

She looks good in those pics at R26, her face is softer. Whatever work she has had has given her a perpetually arrogant and irritated visage.

by Anonymousreply 30August 4, 2018 1:42 AM

R30 the reason she looks softer is because those pics were taken a while back (I can tell by the way Armie looks in them).

by Anonymousreply 31August 4, 2018 1:48 AM

IG troll is back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 4, 2018 2:52 AM

Elizabeth looks older than 35

by Anonymousreply 33August 4, 2018 4:21 AM

This IG is not a troll, it's a fan page, I saw this profile defending Elizabeth on instagram

by Anonymousreply 34August 4, 2018 4:23 AM

Armie and Elizabeth make their marriage a reality show, it's clear for me that's Elizabeth who posts on Armie IG, but we can't forget that Armie is not a defenseless child, he feeds her needy to be famous all the time, he likes this bizarre situation. I wasn't touched by her, I can't admire her personality, her physical appearance, her talent to make cupcakes, she always seems desperate for attention, i don't know how Armie can stand this, that's why i think there's a mystery in their marriage, they're always desperate to show how happy and passionate they are, Liz seems to live in a hospice enchanted, she dress her kids as if they were the royal kids, i saw an old pic on her instagram, she asked the taxi driver to take her to the front of the hospital where prince George was born, that's weird! Armie receives lots of criticisms of Liz's bizarre behavior, but he ignores and defends her with all his strength, she posts photos displaying an anorexic body and he calls her hot, it seems that nothing hits him, he accepts absolutely everything about her, even if she went crazy , or did something terrible, or decided to become a man, even so Armie would not be affected. Does she know something about him? how can a person dominate an adult man like that?

by Anonymousreply 35August 4, 2018 4:41 AM

I think I'll have nightmares

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 4, 2018 4:47 AM

I'm really scared, she needs help, it's not normal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 4, 2018 4:49 AM

Wow, she is frightening this. Her thighs....

Armie is what 220? How much does Elizabeth weigh? 120? 130? Armie would crush her.

by Anonymousreply 38August 4, 2018 5:07 AM

Thin* I meant

by Anonymousreply 39August 4, 2018 5:08 AM

Yawn what a bore. Typical upper middle class type A spoiled Frau cunt. Inevitably imagines all her children have allergies and demands that every one cater to her neurosis. In a few years she'll have a "health crisis " supposedly due to some chemical or food allergy and write a best seller detailing her "healing ". In suburban areas her type tend to head PTA groups. If they live in the city they spend their time doing yoga and posting cunty yelp reviews.

by Anonymousreply 40August 4, 2018 5:16 AM

Stop calling this lady psychopath, it was not she who created that account, stop calling the Brazilians psychopaths, the name Elaine Cristina is very common in Brazil, only in the instagram there are dozens of women with that name. For God's sake, this lady has certainly never heard of cmbyn, Armie, Elizabeth ... in her entire life, you can not accuse people and put their profile on websites accusing them of things, this poor lady could be the mother of any of us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 4, 2018 6:09 AM

[quote]Yeah, what did she do to piss that reporter off? Or does her reputation precede her?

Maybe, but her behavior during the interview was enough on its own. Worrying that her tiny dress was 'too loose'? Plugging that crazy expensive makeup while claiming to be a regular ol' Texas gal? The reporter was probably just annoyed that she had to interview her at all - I mean, once you strip away all the details, all there really was to say was that Liz was in town for a day...and then she left.

by Anonymousreply 42August 4, 2018 6:34 AM

R41 Wait... What?? What does a random Brazilian lady have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2018 6:58 AM

R35 hit the nail on the head. At the end of the day, he is just as bad as her, they are cut from the same cloth. The will both end up on their own reality show in a few years. Keeping Up With the Hammers.

by Anonymousreply 44August 4, 2018 7:30 AM

I don't think Armie would do a reality show,the wife yes but Armie seems serious about his acting career and probably thinks that reality TV is stupid and wouldn't want to be a part of that.He can be thirsty at times but Instagram,interviews and photoshoots are his thing,not trashy reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 45August 4, 2018 11:07 AM

But SHE would totally do a reality show, and if she wanted him to - and of course she would - he'd probably make some appearances.

by Anonymousreply 46August 4, 2018 11:57 AM

R41....what? What are you talking about?

I suspect the poster is Poo Shoes, off her meds again.

by Anonymousreply 47August 4, 2018 1:30 PM

So pathetic and thin skinned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 4, 2018 2:24 PM

I was directed here from the Armie thread. Curiosity got the best of me. I honestly can't understand why this Liz charecter puts so much time and effort into her IG account. Her audience is pathetic in the sense that it's all wrong for the stuff she promotes. I've seen a few posts and like 99% of comments come from accounts named after CMBYN. I mean, how tf will those teenage girls from various countries become clients of freaking bakery in texas? Or cle de peau? Or all the other crap she promotes? The whole thing is a comedy. Which brings me to this thread. I finally get it. She may not be aware of it but the the only thing her IG is good for is to feed DL gossip. She's practically your slave.

by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2018 3:45 PM

She wants Bird Bakery to have “lifestyle brand” awareness.

She’s no Gwyneth or Reese.

Hell, even Meghan Markle and Blake Lively has better things going than she does.

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2018 4:25 PM

R8 that’s a telltale sign of an anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2018 4:30 PM

Is that the best he could do? Arnie's got self-esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2018 4:32 PM

Ewwww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 4, 2018 4:52 PM

Is there a separate Armie thread? I don't have any interest in his wife.

by Anonymousreply 54August 5, 2018 1:50 AM

Here ya go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 5, 2018 2:03 AM

Thank you R55!

by Anonymousreply 56August 5, 2018 3:07 AM

Wow, her legs are so skinny.

by Anonymousreply 57August 5, 2018 10:44 AM

So thin skinned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 5, 2018 11:12 AM

She misspelled 'judgment' in her clapback. We won't get into her use of that word when what she actually meant was that the person should be less judgmental.

And I really wish she and Armie would both embrace the concept of being above petty clapbacks to internet randos. It reveals far too much about them when they respond like that.

by Anonymousreply 59August 5, 2018 1:54 PM

Armie hasn’t chimed in yet with a comment about how sexy!!! she looks? He’s slipping.

by Anonymousreply 60August 5, 2018 2:11 PM

[quote]It reveals far too much about them when they respond like that.

I agree. People who are secure and happy don’t do this shit.

by Anonymousreply 61August 5, 2018 2:20 PM

Armie has just put a Tweet in which he tells his fans 'not to bother asking for pictures when he is with his family, because he will reject them and that will make them feel bad'. This tweet away from bothering me I liked it. Maybe it's time now to give them a spoonful of their stew, and when Elizabeth wants to advertise her stupid bakery, or her outfits to sell, it's time to look the other way and ignore her. That this lady, and all those like Kandarshian, Jenner, Pozzan and others are famous, is normal, they are not there for any reason, people have put them on that pedestal. And I refuse to use the word 'star' with people who apart from having a bulky wallet, which I do not have, in the rest, they are like me.

by Anonymousreply 62August 5, 2018 2:41 PM

LOL she just shaded his stupid play

I kinda love her for this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 5, 2018 2:42 PM

They are supposed to be "classy" multimillionaires who are above that shit. If I had her fabulous life, I wouldn't even dignify that comment with a response. It speaks volumes about her character. She was a wannabe model/actress so it makes sense she's thin skinned and insecure.

by Anonymousreply 64August 5, 2018 2:43 PM

advertising other playss when her husband's show is on broadway...she really is a piece of work

by Anonymousreply 65August 5, 2018 3:09 PM

Is that her in that picture @ R63 or her sister?

by Anonymousreply 66August 5, 2018 3:46 PM

R66 She is.

The Hammers will ignore u if you want a picture, but they'll engage you if you troll them online. Weird people.

by Anonymousreply 67August 5, 2018 4:00 PM

It's her sister, R66.

by Anonymousreply 68August 5, 2018 4:03 PM

Sorry R66. I though u asked if that was her sister. As you can see she is way less skinny than Elizabeth

by Anonymousreply 69August 5, 2018 4:07 PM

^ thought

by Anonymousreply 70August 5, 2018 4:08 PM

67,I would not ask for a picture of them or anyone. And I hope this serves as a lesson for those kids that are dedicated to kiss their ass. And they still do it, although they spit on them, now there are people saying things like 'oh, you're right, nobody has the right to bother you and your family'. What a pity, it gives me all this ..

by Anonymousreply 71August 5, 2018 4:09 PM

For a moment there I thought Armie was finally breaking free from all the petty nonsense. Guess they really belong together after-all.

by Anonymousreply 72August 5, 2018 4:26 PM

I love Armie Hammer!

Oops, sorry wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 73August 5, 2018 4:36 PM

Armie: Give me privacy when I’m with my family!

Also Armie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 5, 2018 4:54 PM

This is the second time in a week he’s dragged her for her constant Instagramming. Their couple dynamic is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 75August 5, 2018 5:23 PM

Someone upthread asked why Liz gets hated on. I'm pretty sure it's her desperate 20 hours a day on Instagram schtick that rubs people the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 76August 5, 2018 6:09 PM

This is her life, influencer and ridiculous poses. And the bakery? A total ruin for what is said .. this is what happens and the result of getting married and having children so young. Now the two are trapped, few women would accept a man with two children from a previous relationship, and she? She has no capital to support herself, I believe, she hanged herself from her husband from the day they were married.

by Anonymousreply 77August 5, 2018 7:06 PM

She married a man who is worth $200,000 and Armie did not make her sign a pre nup r77

She’s hardly “hanged herself”

by Anonymousreply 78August 5, 2018 7:08 PM

I’m sorry....$200,000,000

TWO HUNDRED MILLION

by Anonymousreply 79August 5, 2018 7:09 PM

[quote]few women would accept a man with two children from a previous relationship

Uh, what? He's rich, famous and gorgeous. Armie can have literally ANYONE he wants. You are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 80August 5, 2018 7:12 PM

Well, maybe that answer is the reason why they do not separate and you better put it on me. If he leaves, she will leave him 'to two candles' in the divorce. And I thought I read around here that someone said that if he had signed a pre-marital contract '

by Anonymousreply 81August 5, 2018 7:13 PM

^Take a nap R81. You aren't even coherent.

by Anonymousreply 82August 5, 2018 7:14 PM

No, honey, I'm not delirious at all. I see this woman very capable of making life impossible for her husband and his partner, if he had one, putting the children against and making their relationship a fiasco. Elizabeth, if it seems that kind of vengeful woman, that, or that directly does not allow the children to have contact with their father, there is that other possibility.

by Anonymousreply 83August 5, 2018 7:16 PM

81, 'I'm more coherent' than many in this forum by what I see.

by Anonymousreply 84August 5, 2018 7:18 PM

This woman is not normal, and her behavior even less. I remember how she did the entire CMBYN tour, as if she were the star and not her husband. As he walked through all the red carpets and fought with all the fans ridiculing them in his IG, I'm surprised that 'did not come to hand' with any of them. His behavior at the Oscars was embarrassing, as he tried to shove his husband when he wanted to be with his partner and friend Tim. Appearing in the photos and monopolizing the attention, ridiculous. When a woman is so determined to show such a perfect life, it is not so.

by Anonymousreply 85August 5, 2018 7:26 PM

The problem (well, part of the problem) is that she’s desperately trying to do and be too many things at once, and thus not doing any of them particularly well. Bakery owner/CEO, influencer, jetsetter, media personality, supermom, celebrity wife...No human being can successfully juggle all that.

Her life may look fabulous, but I feel sorry for her. This is not a woman who’s fundamentally happy or comfortable in her own skin.

by Anonymousreply 86August 5, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote]His behavior at the Oscars was embarrassing, as he tried to shove his husband when he wanted to be with his partner and friend Tim.

What?

I do remember thinking their vibe at the Oscars felt a little chilly. She looked annoyed the whole night.

by Anonymousreply 87August 5, 2018 7:36 PM

The only trade of this woman are the social networks and their poses, which she combines with watching her husband and dressing the children as porcelain dolls. Beyond that, he does absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 88August 5, 2018 7:40 PM

This is so fucking weird. Elizabeth takes tons of pictures with and from strangers around the kids. Maybe tell that to your crazy wife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 5, 2018 7:41 PM

LOL! His fucking wife allows strangers to create FAN ACCOUNTS for his children, she constantly broadcasts WHERE THEY GO TO SCHOOL AND DAYCARE, she STITCHES THEIR INITIALS INTO ALL THEIR CLOTHES SO THEY ARE EASILY IDENTIFIABLE, and she Stories them twenty times a day, and NOW he is concerned for their privacy? It’s so bad that we used to joke that she was hoping to get them kidnapped so she could claim peerage with the Gettys and the Hearsts.

I would be sympathetic to his answer if they were private people, but Mrs H has whored them out to Instagram since they yanked them out of her body and there’s no way he isn’t aware of it. What a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 90August 5, 2018 9:11 PM

She reminds me a little of Kris Jenner

by Anonymousreply 91August 5, 2018 9:15 PM

R88 But... Stay at home mommies are the hardest working people in the world. The media tells us this. To say otherwise is misogyny!

by Anonymousreply 92August 5, 2018 9:17 PM

Ha, and then he says it's okay to say hi, specially if you are praising the wife. Coherence= 0. Fucking clowns they turned out to be.

by Anonymousreply 93August 5, 2018 9:30 PM

I suppose he is unable to face his wife, what does he do? Point to the fans. This family every day I like less and with this, even less if it fits. But the blame for all this is for the fans, if they stop feeding this woman's ego and turn their back on her, those queen's airs will be lowered. Everyone has the right to a private life, but you can not have everything. They are up on a pedestal and the fault is not yours, among all their fans have gone up there.

by Anonymousreply 94August 5, 2018 9:37 PM

[quote]Ha, and then he says it's okay to say hi, specially if you are praising the wife.

He’s kissing her ass an awful lot lately, even for him.

by Anonymousreply 95August 5, 2018 9:38 PM

He keeps fighting with this bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 5, 2018 10:04 PM

I can’t believe they wear these crazy outfits in New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 5, 2018 10:24 PM

OMG, where do you even get shit like that for a boy? Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 98August 5, 2018 10:38 PM

Oh, she’s more than happy to tag it all for you, R98.

by Anonymousreply 99August 5, 2018 10:47 PM

Until I saw Mrs. Hammer's instagram feed, I had no idea that there are people out there who dress their kids like that. And I worked in tutoring for 3 years. I worked with 3-15 year olds and none of the younger kids ever dressed like that.

by Anonymousreply 100August 5, 2018 11:20 PM

Hammer once again making a fool of himself online. He'll be interacting with Chalamet soon enough to do some PR damage control.

by Anonymousreply 101August 6, 2018 12:12 AM

Elizabeth Hammer is a hardworking, INSPIRING mommy who is living her best life. Maybe you guys should stop being Jelly towards someone successful and take a moment to live, laugh, and love. Life is too short for negativity try being POSITIVE. Her gluten free cupcakes are AMAZEBALLS by the way.

by Anonymousreply 102August 6, 2018 12:22 AM

This thread is literally insane. Obsessing over these people to such a degree that they get you this riled up, annoyed and angry. Just fucking unfollow them you weirdos. There's literally no reason to be following Elizabeth unless you like her and/or her relationship with Armie anyway. Following people you hate so you can report back to others about how annoying their social media accounts that you choose to follow are is just completely bizarre, nonsensical behavior.

And don't get me started with those of you that have dreamt up some version of Armie in your heads that doesn't match up with the version that is obsessed with his wife and doesn't give a shit about fans. He has ALWAYS been like this. Can't you people remember when fans DMed him over the Polanski thing and his response to someone saying they wouldn't be a fan anymore was 'why do you think I would care that someone I didn't know existed yesterday no longer likes me'.

Armie does not care about fans and he has no issue being rude to them.

by Anonymousreply 103August 6, 2018 12:43 AM

R97 and R98, NOBODY in NYC dresses their kids like that. Not even the 1%. Well, okay I know one society woman who forced her daughter to dress like that, but now the daughter identified as a male.

by Anonymousreply 104August 6, 2018 12:49 AM

These tweets make me like him even more. I think his social media messiness is sexy and pretty relatable. I hate those Hollywood robots who never say or do the wrong thing. That’s not real life. His temper tantrums and twitter fights just make him seem a lot more real than other celebs who are obsessed with their image. And I’m not saying there aren’t certain things about his image that he isn’t concerned with, but pleasing the masses has never been one of them and I respect that.

by Anonymousreply 105August 6, 2018 12:52 AM

R94 all your posts in this thread are insane. Armie is still with her because he wants to be with her not because he's scared she'll take the kids away or because no other woman would want him. You're a fucking psychopath. Stop putting this man on a pedestal. He wants to be with Elizabeth. If you think she's so bad then clearly he is to for wanting to be with her. It's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 106August 6, 2018 12:52 AM

R41 LOL. Not only is Elaine a psychopath but you ARE Elaine. Elaine is also the person that started the troll account at R32 that you claim is a 'fan page' and that you 'saw the person defending them on Instagram'. No you didn't Elaine. You're also the person Armie responded to today that has obsessively tweeted him all day. Not everyone is so ignorant and naive to your obsessive nonsense. You make your multiple accounts obvious as anything.

by Anonymousreply 107August 6, 2018 12:57 AM

Classy social media a la Kardashian. What a fine group of people the Hammers are, no wonder DL loves them so much

by Anonymousreply 108August 6, 2018 1:16 AM

This woman - Elaine Cristina Alves - (elaine.cris82 on Instagram) is a Brazilian psychopath that is more obsessed with Armie and especially Elizabeth than the rest of the world combined.

She has countless Instagram and Twitter accounts set up with the sole purpose of harassing both of them, as well as any fan accounts that post anything remotely positive about Elizabeth.

Now don't get me wrong, I know that there is more than one person in the world that sends hate to these two. But I know which accounts are hers because she makes it completely obvious.

One (which she has now changed to a different name) was 'elainecris82' aka the username of the IG attached without the '.' She also started the one at R32 and the previous ones set up purely to post unflattering photos of Elizabeth and tag either or both of them in it. Hers are also the ones that post photos of half naked women and tags Armie in them, because she seriously thinks that if Armie sees enough unflattering photos of Elizabeth and naked photos of other women, he will suddenly decide to get a divorce. And it matters to her THIS MUCH that she spends hours out of her life trying to get him to do just that. elioliever_chalamer is also hers which she has now made private but she would use to tag Armie in photos of Timmy because again her warped little brain seriously believes that whatever she finds attractive and unattractive, Armie must do too.

She is obsessed with Adriana Lima (has a fan account for her too or used to) and will constantly post comments comparing Elizabeth to her, as if anyone gives a shit about Adriana Lima. She will also comment on some of his photos saying she'd always imagined him with a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes and what a shame it was that he was wasting his genes to make cuter kids.

Another way in which you can tell who she is her Twitter accounts. She has had multiple blocked by Armie because she constantly tweets him about how much botox Elizabeth has - again because she seriously thinks he cares and doesn't already know that - and was the one he responded to today. When one gets blocked, she starts another. Most of her Twitter and Instagram accounts use photos of the girl attached as the profile photos even though in reality she's an ugly middle aged woman with four kids.

She has been caught lying about her location in the past. Commenting on a fan account saying she's from Brazil then when people accuse her of being Elaine Cristina Alves, somehow the exact same account now claims she's from Romania.

She has also harassed the ElizabethChambersWW account, insisting that Armie and Elizabeth must own the account because Armie had blocked her after she posted a nasty comment on there. Crickets when the girl that actually owned it got a photo with them and talked about it on Twitter though.

And now she's found DL and doesn't think it's at all suspect that some random poster would come in and cry about people accusing Elaine Cristina Alves of something she hasn't done. Fuck off you psychotic cunt. You seriously need a mental hospital and it would not surprise me if you got arrested for stalking these two within the next few years. Your kids deserve a normal, mentally well mother, not someone that spends hours of her day making pathetic attempts to get someone she has never met and will never know to divorce another person she has never met and will never know. There's obsession and then there is you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 6, 2018 1:19 AM

R109 Wow. CMBYN really is one of the best and also one of the worst things to have ever happened to Armie. I hope he keeps tweeting things these crazies don't like so they'll drop him eventually, although I doubt they actually will. Obsessive psychos like these never really go away.

by Anonymousreply 110August 6, 2018 1:26 AM

R109 lol. What are the chances she is not a commenter on celebitchy? She'd fit in well with those crazy cunts.

by Anonymousreply 111August 6, 2018 1:29 AM

Is Armie posting at r109?

by Anonymousreply 112August 6, 2018 1:30 AM

[quote]I would be sympathetic to his answer if they were private people, but Mrs H has whored them out to Instagram since they yanked them out of her body and there’s no way he isn’t aware of it.

Once you've posted multiple pics to SM of your baby with vomit all over him after being carsick for laughs, it's hard to argue that privacy for the kids is a sincere priority for either Armie or Elizabeth. And then of course there's Elizabeth's habit of taking pics of random strangers whose clothes she likes or whatever and posting them...the hypocrisy is not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 113August 6, 2018 1:30 AM

R110 It's such a shame. It's a beautiful film and got Armie a lot of recognition. His friendship with Timmy is also very sweet. And people want to ruin it for everyone else and make it so that he wont want to make a sequel or have any association with it or Timmy. That is what will happen eventually because people just can't stop trying to force these two actors to be the some weird combination of their characters and the imaginary versions they've created in their heads.

R112 Unfortunately I don't think Armie is aware of how most of these things are coming from the same person.

by Anonymousreply 114August 6, 2018 1:33 AM

Oh dear what a bunch of crazies! They deserve the fans they got with the way they feed the trolls and haters. You can't win a war with the internet, people.

by Anonymousreply 115August 6, 2018 1:35 AM

quote]Just fucking unfollow them you weirdos.

I myself don't follow any of them on SM, just look at links. But wasn't the whole premise of this thread that Armie AND his crew could be discussed without the incessant complaints from posters on the other thread?

And while that info is very interesting to know R109...it also reveals that the psycho chick isn't the only one who's obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 116August 6, 2018 1:36 AM

R116 I honestly don't care. I'm using my 'obsession' to expose a hateful and pathetic cunt who should be in hospital or jail, not to incessantly harass and stalk a slightly irritating Hollywood actor. I'm glad she posted in this thread telling people to stop accusing Elaine because now I know that it bothers her. And now everyone else that reads this will know just who they're dealing with when they see her accounts in the future.

by Anonymousreply 117August 6, 2018 1:39 AM

[quote]I'm using my 'obsession' to expose a hateful and pathetic cunt who should be in hospital or jail

What makes you think, [italic]specifically, that Liz Hammer deserves such a drastic intervention?

by Anonymousreply 118August 6, 2018 1:44 AM

Elaine makes Elizabeth seem like the most normal person to ever exist.

by Anonymousreply 119August 6, 2018 1:46 AM

R114 Yes, fans always tend to ruin that which they want/like most. They can never be happy with what they have. The incessant shipping, Elizabeth hate, and generally obsessive behavior of CMBYN stans has really added a toxic element to everything surrounding this movie. I can't even imagine what the situation will be like if they do the sequel and subsequent promo tour, with everyone stalking and analyzing Armie and Timmy's every move even more than they already do. Poor guys.

by Anonymousreply 120August 6, 2018 1:46 AM

Take your "Timmy" worship (nothing gives you the right to call him that - you don't know him!) to another thread! This is the ELIZABETH HAMMER thread!

by Anonymousreply 121August 6, 2018 1:52 AM

R120 Especially stupid because the person they love the most (Timmy) and the person they hate the most (Elizabeth) have a stronger bond than any other spouse and on-screen love interest I've ever seen. And they'll claim that it's all an act and they secretly hate each other but they were like this from day one, way before the crazy fans came along to over-analyze everything. The three of them couldn't have done more to prevent Elizabeth hate but people just can't help themselves. She's not Timmy so she's not good enough. And then when Armie loves her, they take it out on him. Like one of the tweets Elaine sent today, comparing him unflatteringly to Timmy, as if Timmy doesn't refuse to give fan photos all the fucking time, and when he's alone, not with family. Yeah because being told how much better Timmy is than him is really gonna make him wanna showcase his friendship with him in the future.

And I'm not talking about DL here, whatever, this is meant to be a haven for gay men to pointlessly bitch. But the people that seriously consider themselves dedicated Armie/Timmy stans and yet spend their time hating on their friends and family and accusing them of being fake liars that pretend to like people they actually don't are just fucked. They're just fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 122August 6, 2018 1:54 AM

I agree with R116. Thanks for the info on the crazy weirdo though, whether reliable or not. The obsession from the poster uncovering the crazies is also something else, but here we will trash talk this people, so if you can't handle it go to the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 123August 6, 2018 1:54 AM

[quote]his response to someone saying they wouldn't be a fan anymore was 'why do you think I would care that someone I didn't know existed yesterday no longer likes me'......Armie does not care about fans and he has no issue being rude to them.

What he, and apparently R103, are both too dim to realize is that responding to negative comments is NOT the way to show you "don't care". His tantrums scream the message loud and clear that he absolutely does, in fact, care a great deal.

The way to 'truly' show you don't care is to ignore. Act as though you are so busy with your fabulous life that you didn't even read a comment from some nobody from nowhere who matters less to you than a gnat buzzing by.

Famous quote by Elie Wiesel that I agree with 100%: "the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference."

by Anonymousreply 124August 6, 2018 1:57 AM

R124 That's talking about two different things. He cares what people think, yes, including fans and random Buzzfeed journalists, but he doesn't care about his fans or anyone else he doesn't know as people. He doesn't care about hurting them, just vice versa. Which is fine for the record.

by Anonymousreply 125August 6, 2018 1:59 AM

Receding hairline, plastic unfeeling wife, twitter outbursts... At least the guy's face looks red and not orange.

by Anonymousreply 126August 6, 2018 2:57 AM

A: Don't interrupt my precious sacred time with my children. They need to spend time with us, the doting parents undisturbed. Fan: Can I shout aloud in public how awesome you are (while u are with your family? A: But of course! Go ahead buddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 6, 2018 3:40 AM

Thanks R127 for the tweet because I never saw that. I'm so confused. He really should just have said don't approach me at all cause wtf all these additions make no sense.

by Anonymousreply 128August 6, 2018 3:56 AM

So... When do you guys think they will divorce? You know eventually he will have an onset affair

by Anonymousreply 129August 6, 2018 4:14 AM

I don't think there's any way he would have an affair, especially one with another famous person.

I think they'll stay together anyway.

by Anonymousreply 130August 6, 2018 4:16 AM

I wonder who he will cheat on her with, assuming he hasn't already. Will he go the Ben Affleck screw the Nanny route? Or Will he fool around with a famous Co star? Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 131August 6, 2018 4:16 AM

This man's biggest scandal in 10 years is pot brownies. He wont be having an affair.

by Anonymousreply 132August 6, 2018 4:18 AM

I doubt he'll cheat on her. I really do think they were going through something this last year but I think a lot of marriages you get complacent and just stop discussing serious or important stuff or focusing on each other. I think they hit one of these moments and reevaluated things and are now back to being happy.

Also even though he thinks he's above it I think he's still terrified of truly being without any support. He already has bad moods and lashes out over the smallest things. I'm not sure what he would do if they divorced. Especially since he has two kids.

by Anonymousreply 133August 6, 2018 4:20 AM

I agree R133. Things seemed bad until Elizabeth finally returned to New York with the kids. Then Armie looked carefree and youthful again. Makes me think whatever had hid looking so rough for those weeks since the Tony's had to do with Elizabeth. Still I can't think this man with zero impulse control would not sleep with a discreet escort when times call for it.

by Anonymousreply 134August 6, 2018 4:31 AM

I think he will cheat on her with the help. I don't think he would cheat on her with someone famous. And yes, they will divorce.

by Anonymousreply 135August 6, 2018 4:32 AM

R134 I miss the days of discreet, classy whores. They don't seem to exist anymore. Within minutes of their whoring they share their exploits on instagram or facebook.

by Anonymousreply 136August 6, 2018 4:34 AM

He’s not going anywhere. Do you know how expensive that divorce would be? More likely they’ll have An Arrangement, if they don’t already.

by Anonymousreply 137August 6, 2018 4:56 AM

Kudos to R109 I don’t post here because this place is dedicated mostly to bitchstolemyvapepen, gypsypointe, xiavttini, isitandwonder, ellibelly, annabelle, shell, morganwolfe and 69. You can check all their theories directly on tumblr because here they just copy/paste them in order to reach a wider audience for their craziness so don’t feed them. I also noticed the Brazillian psycho. When she writes/posts on DL she puts “ jajajajajaja” just a heads up and Armie/Liz blocked her many times on SM. Anyway, carry on! I won’t disturb you.

by Anonymousreply 138August 6, 2018 5:59 AM

From the other thread, posted last Wednesday:

[quote]We won’t disturb them, and they won’t disturb us.

Didn't take long, did it?

by Anonymousreply 139August 6, 2018 6:28 AM

[R130] Weird. Brazilians use "kakakaka" or "kkkk" as a form of laugh. "Jajajaja" its used in spanish speaking countries.

by Anonymousreply 140August 6, 2018 6:33 AM

They are too codependent to divorce. They will get divorced after thirty years like his father.

by Anonymousreply 141August 6, 2018 8:22 AM

R138 what a little Hitler you are.

by Anonymousreply 142August 6, 2018 8:34 AM

Calling R138 Hitler is a compliment. That thing is the scum sucking scat troll. Ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 143August 6, 2018 10:54 AM

I'm really hallucinated, one accuses me of being Elaine, the other, of being a psychotic? UJUAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA

by Anonymousreply 144August 6, 2018 6:08 PM

I really laugh with all the nonsense I'm reading, the funny thing about all this, is that there are fans in this forum who have the audacity to call other people psychotic, and then they are the first ones when Armie, or Tim They write a message on social networks and take photos, they take a picture of it and upload it to their social networks as if it were a treasure. And at the most, have managed to have family and friends (especially Tim) have their private profiles so they do not steal the photos! LOL

by Anonymousreply 145August 6, 2018 6:19 PM

The only way Liz will let him get away will be like how Kris Jenner's husbands got away from her - either drop dead, or become a woman.

by Anonymousreply 146August 6, 2018 6:20 PM

R145 You're not making any sense and just making yourself come across worse.

by Anonymousreply 147August 6, 2018 6:27 PM

145, Me? The only ones that are being fatal are you. I do not speak English well, but I know what I say and why. Before calling anyone 'crazy' or 'psychopath', it would be convenient for more than one to think twice. I have very clear who these people are and what they do, I have not raised them to a ridiculous altar, and I am very clear that if I crossed them on the street I would say hello, but nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 148August 6, 2018 6:34 PM

[quote]I do not speak English well

Could of fooled us.

by Anonymousreply 149August 6, 2018 6:37 PM

People are calling you crazy because you're stating that Armie is only with his wife because of ridiculous reasons like she's gonna take his kids away from him (as if it would even be up to her and not a judge) or that he's some ugly old guy that wouldn't be able to get someone else. When in reality he's visibly happier when she's in town and around and they spend way too much time together for him to be unhappy with her. It's one thing to rag on Elizabeth and another thing to pretend like you know anything about their relationship and anything that's going on in Armie's brain when you've never met him. THAT is psychotic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 150August 6, 2018 6:39 PM

Okay, I speak fantastic English, do you like it more like that?

by Anonymousreply 151August 6, 2018 6:40 PM

150, What people think of me in this forum matters very little to me, in fact, there are people saying things much funnier than me. This is really fun. I'm not the one who makes collage with photos of Tim / Armie, or praises the ridiculous outfits that Elizabeth puts on her children. Nor am I one of those who threaten to kill girls who say they have slept with Timothée, or apologize to Armie in everything he says or does.

by Anonymousreply 152August 6, 2018 6:47 PM

R152 It clearly matters to you a lot because you're throwing a temper tantrum over people calling you psychotic. Ironically, you're acting just like Armie and Elizabeth when they get sent hate while simultaneously acting like you're so superior to them.

by Anonymousreply 153August 6, 2018 6:49 PM

can the people that can't speak English just start their own thread to babble to each other and not try and make us translate their nonsensical paragraphs? It's always these ones that are the most crazy, likely because they misinterpret things like sarcasm and jokes and take everything literally.

by Anonymousreply 154August 6, 2018 6:53 PM

For real? And from what I see you also seems to matter if you take the trouble to answer me. 'He who chops garlic eats'.

by Anonymousreply 155August 6, 2018 6:54 PM

R155 Crazyyyy psycho

by Anonymousreply 156August 6, 2018 6:55 PM

156, MUUUUUUAC

by Anonymousreply 157August 6, 2018 7:14 PM

R157 Learn to speak English and then learn how to tag people on DL. Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 158August 6, 2018 7:15 PM

Shut up, you stupid bitches! I come here to talk about crazy Elizabeth, not to listen to your yammering.

by Anonymousreply 159August 6, 2018 7:16 PM

I wonder what will be the next outfit with which he will take on his instagram, his offshoots .... I do not know, a Channel?

by Anonymousreply 160August 6, 2018 7:22 PM

Ignore is your friend, people.

by Anonymousreply 161August 6, 2018 10:41 PM

So is FF.

by Anonymousreply 162August 6, 2018 10:59 PM

The FF button is a decoration anymore R162. It has no effect other than getting the post greyed out, and that's useless.

by Anonymousreply 163August 6, 2018 11:04 PM

Let's focus on this people bitches. Armie may be a lot of things, but one can't deny he loves his kids. Still I wonder if he knows how to be a parent without the wife around? Why the fuck didn't they stay with him when Liz was cruising the Mediterranean?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 6, 2018 11:18 PM

Who is this man? I miss my father, you know, the swarthy Italian one with no chin.

by Anonymousreply 165August 6, 2018 11:26 PM

Aw, that was cute.

by Anonymousreply 166August 6, 2018 11:39 PM

Yeah, you can kind of tell his son is not used to Armie. Like, the toddler was not even hugging/holding on to his dad. It took time before Ford even cracked a smile after all of Armie's antics. It looked like Armie was just another uncle trying to amuse a nephew whom he sees once in a blue moon. It is understandable though as the kids don't really spend as much time as they should with Armie. They live away from him for weeks at a time and pretty sure even on those few precious days they are with Armie, he is not really hands-on with taking care of them. Ford also seemed to have not bonded as well with Armie compared to Harper. When Harper was around Ford's age, there are several pics and videos of Armie cuddling her and making her laugh. Armie too has not posted as much pics of him with his son on his instagram. One would think having a son who is almost his carbon copy would make Armie consider Ford as his favorite, but I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 167August 7, 2018 12:16 AM

R167 Ford's not easily impressed in general. Armie could spend more time with them, but Ford will probably act the same way regardless. He's one of those "Idgaf" kids. His relationship with Elizabeth will be very similar to the one Dru and Armie have.

by Anonymousreply 168August 7, 2018 12:38 AM

The kids have several father figures, who knows who's their favourite one.

by Anonymousreply 169August 7, 2018 6:02 AM

R146 "Call me Armanda "

by Anonymousreply 170August 7, 2018 6:10 AM

Hmmm. Most kids would be screaming with delight and laughing like crazy at that kind of fatherly attention. Ford seems rather aloof. At least he wasn't crying.

by Anonymousreply 171August 7, 2018 7:27 AM

Ford seems to be a more subdued kid than Harper, but I still think R167 speaks some truth. Armie has never shown the same enthusiasm and affection for him that he does for Harper. And with Armie working a lot and so many 'uncle' figures around, maybe they really aren't bonded like he and Harper are. I will give Elizabeth this: she doesn't seem to favor one kid over the other.

by Anonymousreply 172August 7, 2018 10:26 AM

They're both awful parents.

by Anonymousreply 173August 7, 2018 1:58 PM

Has Liz ever talked about Harper's ever present, trademark hair bows? They are in every picture of her. She's adorable, but I wonder if she's the one insisting on the hair bows, or if it's all Mommy's idea. I can envision people (playmates and teachers) thinking it's a haughty affectation---like wearing Jacki O gloves that were popular the 1950's.....and never taking them off.

Little Harper is in need of a makeover. The vintage Shirley Temple look is such a throwback to a conservative time when little girls had to behave all prim and proper. For once it would be nice to see Harper dressed as a normal kid who is allowed to play and get dirty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2018 2:57 PM

Crazy borderline moms all dress up their kids up like this

See also: Mia Farrow, Joan Crawford, Kris Jenenr

by Anonymousreply 175August 7, 2018 3:07 PM

Angelina is a crazy borderline mom. But she does the opposite. Her girls aren't allowed to dress girly. Either way, I guess it makes sense---it's all about controlling their kids so they can use them to project an image of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 176August 7, 2018 3:48 PM

In that short clip of Armie with Ford, his son never even looked at his Dad's face (no eye contact) the entire time. While Armie was entertaining him, he was looking directly at Ford, trying to get him to look back at him, but the small guy never gave him a glance. Ford was more interested in looking at things (ie buildings) other than Armie. At one point, Ford seem to look at the person taking the video. When Armie couldn't get any reaction from Ford even after all his side-stepping moves, he had to dip him twice just to get Ford to respond to him. As others have commented, Ford seem to be shy/quiet/introverted---especially compared to his sister---so his reactions to any interactions with his Dad might not be as expressive/enthusiastic as Harper's. But it also probably doesn't help that Armie is not a constant presence in his young life. Ford is more familiar/comfortable probably right now with Nick since he sees him more often than Armie.

by Anonymousreply 177August 7, 2018 4:22 PM

I bet Armie didn't even do skin to skin contact after the birth.

by Anonymousreply 178August 7, 2018 4:26 PM

Maybe Ford is autistic

Old mothers (like Liz) are statistically likely to produce autistic offspring

One more thing that people can blame her for

by Anonymousreply 179August 7, 2018 4:53 PM

She's not 50!

by Anonymousreply 180August 7, 2018 5:09 PM

She's not in any world an old mother. Mid 30s is basically the average age women have children nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 181August 7, 2018 5:16 PM

100 years ago, Liz would have been statistically likely to dead by the time she had Ford. Without any Instagramming, she would have 8 or 9 kids in 1918 and then died in a cholera outbreak.

Anyway, what if Ford is autistic and mildly retarded? Would Liz’s life change to take Ford’s special needs , or would he be stuck with Nikki, while Liz was all over the world?

by Anonymousreply 182August 7, 2018 5:48 PM

kay, calm down. Nobody's gonna diagnose a kid here on DL. With that being said. I know women like Liz would not slow down for things such as those. Anything she didn't plan to in advance regarding her glamorous life would have to be dealt by other people around her.

by Anonymousreply 183August 7, 2018 5:54 PM

Anyway is Niki even around anymore? Has he even seen the play? Seems to me like he's more interested in the insides of January Jones.

by Anonymousreply 184August 7, 2018 5:56 PM

R174, it’s possible that Harper is a super-girly girl. She might enjoy being dressed up. And it’s possible that she’s indifferent and goes along with it to make Mommy happy. She’s a little kid, so it’s not too weird to me.

Suri Cruise is always wearing big bows in her hair and dressed like a little girl. She’s TWELVE. She’s in middle school. I asked my kids and they said it’s a “JoJo Siwa bow”. I asked who likes JoJo Siwa, and my third grader named a few classmates. My seventh grader said “That’s for babies. No one I know would wear that unless it was for their dying grandma.”

by Anonymousreply 185August 7, 2018 6:50 PM

^^ I can appreciate that she doesn’t want her kids to look like little Kardashian gangsters, but there’s a happy medium between that and the Little Lord Fauntleroy getups.

by Anonymousreply 186August 7, 2018 6:51 PM

Harper reminds me of this little angel. The movie "The Bad Seed" was released in 1956.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 7, 2018 7:13 PM

I think little girls look sweet with bows in their hair. It's not the kind of thing you can wear when you grow up so why not.

by Anonymousreply 188August 7, 2018 7:13 PM

The little frocks freak me out more than the bows.

by Anonymousreply 189August 7, 2018 7:15 PM

LOL she dumped the kids in NY and went back to LA again.

by Anonymousreply 190August 7, 2018 7:29 PM

Dumped the kids in NY? They're with their father. They'll survive.

by Anonymousreply 191August 7, 2018 7:37 PM

Finally Armie will have some bonding time with the kids away from Mrs H! Hopefully they'll wear some regular clothes for a while.

by Anonymousreply 192August 7, 2018 7:47 PM

R190 stop nitpicking this is when DL gets ridiculous about her. Complaining when she works but you'd complain even more if she was unemployed. Complaining when she makes the kids travel and then complaining when she leaves them with Armie. Complaining when she turns up to red carpet events with Armie and complaining when she skips them. Complaining when she 'follows Armie everywhere' and then complaining when she leaves him for a few days. pull yourself together.

by Anonymousreply 193August 7, 2018 7:47 PM

It’s almost as if r190 has an irrationally grudge against Elizabeth r193...

by Anonymousreply 194August 7, 2018 7:50 PM

Meanwhile Armie can travel as much as he likes, look after the kids as little or as much as he likes, work as much as he likes, spend as much time with Elizabeth as he likes and never gets any blame.

by Anonymousreply 195August 7, 2018 7:53 PM

R195 Read the last comments on this thread. No one here is giving Armie a free pass.

Anyway, Is Elizabeth still a correspondent for The HRF? There's no information online about her work with them.

by Anonymousreply 196August 7, 2018 8:06 PM

R196 Oh please, if Armie goes to TIFF for a few days and leaves Elizabeth with the kids in NYC there will be exactly 0 comments like 'LOL Armie has dumped the kids'

by Anonymousreply 197August 7, 2018 8:08 PM

I'm not sure the HRF really existed.

It's like when George Costanza would tell people he worked for The Human League.

by Anonymousreply 198August 7, 2018 8:15 PM

Anyone have links to the stories she has done? She talks about some of them in this interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 7, 2018 9:35 PM

[quote] I’ve definitely made mistakes in both roles. Thankfully, I’ve learned from them. I once misplaced my passport on a very important assignment for the Human Rights Foundation. It was absolutely heartbreaking, as I had to return from Asia and missed the entire story. I learned that preparation is key to success.

[quote] Some of the mistakes I've made at the bakery may be some of my hires early in the opening process. I quickly learned that there's a big difference between home bakers and professional ones. That said, I truly believe that there has been no such thing as a mistake at the bakery. Every single decision that has been made and every single person who has been part of the process has contributed to making it the success it is today.

You can find dozens of articles where she used to talk about her work at the HRF, but I have never seen an actual printed story or a video. Reading about her little passport mistake I think the HRF was another failed job and unlike the bakery she can't keep throwing money at it to make it look like a success.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 7, 2018 10:10 PM

She got more clothes with the kids names sewn on them, so strangers can call them out when they see them!

by Anonymousreply 201August 8, 2018 5:06 AM

R201 You mean... So they can call them by their name?

by Anonymousreply 202August 8, 2018 5:14 AM

R193 and her flunky R194 really think they're fooling everyone, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 203August 8, 2018 1:41 PM

Elaine's new Twitter account, now she's pretending she's from Australia. Elaine dear, people from Australia don't speak broken English.

Another way to spot her is using the word futile to describe Armie and Elizabeth. She does it incessantly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 8, 2018 11:40 PM

Also the phrase 'get over' which I assume is supposed to be 'get over it'.

by Anonymousreply 205August 8, 2018 11:42 PM

R204 at least she's admitting she has kids now. A shame she doesn't realize reverse google image search is a thing and everyone can quickly find out her profile photos of models aren't actually her.

by Anonymousreply 206August 8, 2018 11:48 PM

Good job r204

by Anonymousreply 207August 8, 2018 11:55 PM

What a nut case. She's desperate for Armie's attention and must be thrilled he acknowledged her in that tweet.

by Anonymousreply 208August 9, 2018 12:04 AM

R204 Looks like this one as well if you click tweets & replies. Same profile photo/name also harassing ElizabethChambersWW again on their latest photo.

Elaine really needs psychiatric evaluation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 9, 2018 3:51 AM

Her legs scare me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 9, 2018 4:21 AM

Ewwww

She needs help

by Anonymousreply 211August 9, 2018 6:42 AM

Loook how tiny she is next to the fat one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 9, 2018 9:59 AM

Serious question. What is the shelf life for social media "influencers"? I know the Kardashians have been successful for many years, but what about lesser known insta-whores? Can La Liz keep this up into her 40's and 50's? Will she have to pimp her kids on a reality show to keep interest alive?

by Anonymousreply 213August 9, 2018 10:19 AM

She has those Botox villainess brows, like Nicole Kidman.

And the same manic open-mouthed smile in every photo. She must have a lot of fun in her perfect thrilling life.

by Anonymousreply 214August 9, 2018 10:39 AM

R210, the difference between that IG pic and the 2016 photos at R200's link is startling. At the Career Contessa link, she is at a normal weight, and looks really good. No one in their right mind can argue that she isn't underweight now.

by Anonymousreply 215August 9, 2018 11:01 AM

R213, if she isn't able to kick things up a notch for herself in the next couple of years - get a regular TV gig or some kind of major collab going - and grow her following with people who aren't obsessed with CMBYN or just looking for Armie content, she's going to be in trouble in terms of longevity.

It's inevitable that she will get Harper into acting or drag the kids into some more prominent role in her "brand" though. They're obviously being groomed for that already, even if Ford isn't all that cooperative.

by Anonymousreply 216August 9, 2018 11:11 AM

She looks exactly like her spirit animal, Kris Jenner, in the Career Cuntessa photo

by Anonymousreply 217August 9, 2018 11:16 AM

Mrs H needs to get to work and pop out more females. It's obvious Ford is going the "IDGAF" Rob path

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 9, 2018 11:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 9, 2018 12:00 PM

You know the kids aren't with Elizabeth when there are no IG posts of them in the past two days.

by Anonymousreply 220August 9, 2018 2:08 PM

She went to LA to hang with the Betas for some reason

Maybe she found out Nikkiwonder was hanging with January Jones and got jealous

January Jones seems like someone she would worship

by Anonymousreply 221August 9, 2018 2:10 PM

January Jones seems more authentic on IG though. She barely posts her kids, she has some quirky posts, and she's actually funny. She doesn't seem to try too hard.

by Anonymousreply 222August 9, 2018 2:16 PM

I couldn't believe Elizabeth is 5 years younger than January, she looks so much older than her.

by Anonymousreply 223August 9, 2018 2:27 PM

R219 Forget her weight. She needs to see a doctor about her radioactive twat.

by Anonymousreply 224August 9, 2018 3:17 PM

[quote]She went to LA to hang with the Betas for some reason

You know, occasionally I wonder if the Hammmers really do have An Arrangement and if the betas are part of it.

by Anonymousreply 225August 9, 2018 3:49 PM

R225 I don't think I can picture Elizabeth spending the night with the fat one like that.

by Anonymousreply 226August 9, 2018 3:51 PM

Stranger things have happened, it’s Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 227August 9, 2018 3:53 PM

R226 maybe she sits in a corner and watches the fat one devour a huge plate of food.

by Anonymousreply 228August 9, 2018 4:00 PM

Busy Phillips talking about Elizabeth again, this time saying she's obsessed with her and that she makes the scooter look cool.

Poor people that tried to insist she was mocking her before even though it was obvious she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 229August 9, 2018 6:40 PM

She's still mocking her.

Everyone in Hollywood mocks her.

by Anonymousreply 230August 9, 2018 6:42 PM

Only in your delulu fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 231August 9, 2018 6:43 PM

That's shade if I've ever heard some.

by Anonymousreply 232August 9, 2018 7:50 PM

What is?

by Anonymousreply 233August 9, 2018 7:51 PM

R229 But of course Busy would love Elizabeth. She caused major drama on IG over her kid's teddy bear once. They should do a show together.

by Anonymousreply 234August 9, 2018 9:44 PM

I love that she always introduces her as "Armie Hammer's wife" because she knows no one would know who the hell she is talking about otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 235August 9, 2018 9:47 PM

R235 What are you talking about? According to R230 EVERYONE in Hollywood knows who she is and mocks her all the time!

by Anonymousreply 236August 9, 2018 9:49 PM

She really is the worst possible saleswoman for these wares

I want to buy cookies and cupcakes from someone who looks like they actually eat them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 9, 2018 10:21 PM

Her natural, low-maintenance beauty and easygoing, down-to-earth appeal will sell them.

by Anonymousreply 238August 9, 2018 10:27 PM

R238 what an awful dress. She looks like she's in costume on a kitchen set somewhere in Alabama in the 1950s. Is her hairline receding faster than Armie's?

by Anonymousreply 239August 9, 2018 11:24 PM

All that dress is missing is a genteel black chauffeur.

by Anonymousreply 240August 10, 2018 12:01 AM

R239, hair loss is a common side effect of eating disorders.

And of course Armie can't resist making one of his typical leering comments about her IG pic.

by Anonymousreply 241August 10, 2018 12:27 AM

[quote]And of course Armie can't resist making one of his typical leering comments about her IG pic.

He’s laying it on thick lately. Is he in the doghouse for some reason?

by Anonymousreply 242August 10, 2018 12:32 AM

R242 People have been saying this for months now. This is how he has always been, it's not a 'lately' thing at all.

by Anonymousreply 243August 10, 2018 12:34 AM

R203 Oh, I see what you mean.

by Anonymousreply 244August 10, 2018 12:56 AM

That hair is one of the worst things about her, makes her look old and untidy. She should cut that rat's nest.

by Anonymousreply 245August 10, 2018 1:04 AM

The betas always lay it on thick, too. Ashton's comment on her scooter pic is just as eyeroll worthy as Armie's comments: "You are so pretty and smart. I could go on and on about your business skills and more but I would need to be paid again before I go over 500 characters."

by Anonymousreply 246August 10, 2018 1:13 AM

JFC, R246. I hope that was just a parody.

by Anonymousreply 247August 10, 2018 1:16 AM

Yes, R244.

They are all over this thread, despite their declarations of being too lofty to post here. They give themselves away, no matter how clever they think they are. The amount of time devoted to all this posting and policing and monitoring of DL, as well as of other people on other sites is astonishing.

(It may be overly generous to assume that the flunky is even real, btw. Could just be another sock puppet.)

by Anonymousreply 248August 10, 2018 1:17 AM

Yea, it's normal for him to leave those kinds of comments. It's just funny because of all the type of comments to leave why does he leave comments like someone who has never had sex with a woman before lmao. I bet he just finds it super funny to do. No conspiracy needed.

by Anonymousreply 249August 10, 2018 1:36 AM

[quote]I bet he just finds it super funny to do.

Um, it’s overcompensation 101.

by Anonymousreply 250August 10, 2018 2:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 10, 2018 3:15 AM

R250 overcompensation for what? He's been leaving them on like a fortnightly basis for as long as they've had IG accounts. Seriously doubt he's been in the doghouse for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 252August 10, 2018 3:40 AM

Well, R252, I’ll have to take your word on that, as you seem intimately acquainted with every move these people make on social media. I don’t give nearly as much of a shit as you do, so carry on.

by Anonymousreply 253August 10, 2018 4:04 AM

They should just stay off each other's social media like normal couples usually do. The odd like is fine but comments on every fucking IG post is just stifling. I prefer Twitting Armie than the instagrammer as its much more amusing andspontaneous... and she stays the hell away.

One legit question: she fancies herself as an influencer. But who tf does she influences? Korean Chatamets and Japanese Cor cordiums? Tnose are the types that comment her posts with one of the same 4 variations (beautiful, gorgeous, queen or legs). I can't imagine they order cookies from texas, buy southern style children's clothes or auntie style bikinis. It's a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 254August 10, 2018 1:38 PM

[quote]The amount of time devoted to all this posting and policing and monitoring of DL, as well as of other people on other sites is astonishing.

It’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 255August 10, 2018 7:58 PM

Here's an interview she conducted for the Human's Right Foundation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256August 10, 2018 10:58 PM

As you can see E never had a future as a journalist. Too basic and not well informed enough to conduct a proper, insightful interview. The economist did all the job for her.

by Anonymousreply 257August 10, 2018 11:02 PM

“I eat cookies and pastries! Honest!” swears little stick person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258August 10, 2018 11:29 PM

R256 that camera work is pretty horrid.

by Anonymousreply 259August 11, 2018 12:07 AM

[quote]It’s pathetic.

Succinct, R255.

It certainly doesn't support the narrative of being superior to the tumblr people or anybody else, that's for damn sure.

by Anonymousreply 260August 11, 2018 4:19 PM

I don’t really understand why she still calls herself a journalist. Not like she’s going back to it anytime soon - with everything else she has going on there’s no way she could fit in a broadcast journalism gig (and as others have pointed out, she sucks). What’s wrong with sticking to bakery owner/CEO/media personality/influencer/whatever it is she does now?

by Anonymousreply 261August 11, 2018 6:36 PM

R121, are we allowed to call Mr Hammer Armie, or must it be Armand? It’s got to be Eldridge Woods too I suppose, since we don’t know him?

by Anonymousreply 262August 11, 2018 9:20 PM

I think Elizabeth still insists on the 'journalist' thing because she believes it conveys a gravitas that bakery owner/influencer doesn't.

There was a recent interview with her that someone around here linked to in which she mentioned that she's currently focusing on TV, which sounds like she's looking for a regular gig somewhere. She said in that Career Contessa interview that her big dream was to be Oprah...maybe she wants a talk show or something like that and thinks being a 'journalist' makes her seem more qualified. But as that interview with Hernando de Soto showed, she's a lousy interviewer. She probably should focus on whatever more recent success she's had and not remind people of her journalism days.

by Anonymousreply 263August 12, 2018 3:47 AM

[R204] Why are you obsessed with this person? your theories are interesting but nobody wants to know about this anonymous person, I realized that you are a fan of Elizabeth and I imagine you must be very stressed about everything you read here, this person you're obsessed with is the stalker of the Hammer couple and you're stalker of that person, nice!

by Anonymousreply 264August 12, 2018 3:59 AM

R264 Stop embarrassing yourself Elaine.

by Anonymousreply 265August 12, 2018 4:00 AM

[R205] Yeah

by Anonymousreply 266August 12, 2018 4:00 AM

[R263] Elizabeth tried to be a model, actress and journalist but failed at all and only got these bakeries because the millionaire husband opened so she could play businesswoman and even if that bakeries do not generate profit, the millionaire husband will inject money so the wardrobe wife continue happy and pretending that makes him happy, Armie does not have a happy marriage, he has no desire for Elizabeth, she is perfect for a man like Trump or another old bilionaire one

by Anonymousreply 267August 12, 2018 4:06 AM

[R206] who knows?

by Anonymousreply 268August 12, 2018 4:07 AM

R267 Elaine you do realize we can see all the posts you make right? We know who you are. We will keep exposing you. We won't stop unless you do.

by Anonymousreply 269August 12, 2018 4:08 AM

can the psychopath at R267 realize there's a difference between bitching about someone on datalounge and incessantly harassing a celebrity for months on end because you don't like who they're married to. get a fucking life and look after your kids you ugly frau, no one here is on your side, not even those that hate elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 270August 12, 2018 4:13 AM

[R261] Elizabeth always wanted to be famous, no matter how, she is also a liar because she says she lived in Japan for three months when she was a model and that she lived with Gisele Bundchen there, Gisele never lived in Japan and does not know Mrs. Hammer, Elizabeth follows models most famous of Victoria Secrets, Gisele, Alessandra Ambrosio ... but none of them follows Mrs. Hammer because they do not know her, Liz will do everything to continue in the media and will use the fame of Armie and whoever is around her, always trying to approach people who can bring advantages to her, like Armie for example, that's why she married him, to have a queen life without having to strain

by Anonymousreply 271August 12, 2018 4:14 AM

R271 No one cares Elaine.

by Anonymousreply 272August 12, 2018 4:15 AM

[269]

by Anonymousreply 273August 12, 2018 4:17 AM

[R269]

by Anonymousreply 274August 12, 2018 4:18 AM

[269] What? Now do you think I'm this Elaine? I'd love to keep arguing with you, but I blocked you and I do not know how to undo this.

by Anonymousreply 275August 12, 2018 4:20 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 276August 12, 2018 4:22 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 277August 12, 2018 4:22 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 278August 12, 2018 4:22 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 279August 12, 2018 4:23 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 280August 12, 2018 4:23 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 281August 12, 2018 4:25 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 282August 12, 2018 4:25 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 283August 12, 2018 4:25 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 284August 12, 2018 4:25 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 285August 12, 2018 4:26 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 286August 12, 2018 4:26 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 287August 12, 2018 4:27 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 288August 12, 2018 4:27 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 289August 12, 2018 4:27 AM

[R287]

by Anonymousreply 290August 12, 2018 4:27 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 291August 12, 2018 4:27 AM

R279 Oi, stop that!

R258 The hair loss is pretty visible there.

by Anonymousreply 292August 12, 2018 4:27 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 293August 12, 2018 4:27 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 294August 12, 2018 4:28 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 295August 12, 2018 4:28 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 296August 12, 2018 4:28 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 297August 12, 2018 4:28 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 298August 12, 2018 4:29 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 299August 12, 2018 4:29 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 300August 12, 2018 4:29 AM

R297 are you seriously going to make 300 posts like that? Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 301August 12, 2018 4:30 AM

R301 if she makes 300 accounts to tweet at Armie then yes I will make 300 posts to block her out of this thread and DL. As long as she posts here, I will get the threads closed.

by Anonymousreply 302August 12, 2018 4:32 AM

[quote]Get a grip.

Better yet, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 303August 12, 2018 4:32 AM

I'll get a life as soon as Elaine does. That's the deal.

by Anonymousreply 304August 12, 2018 4:34 AM

[R301] I've blocked someone, how can I undo?

by Anonymousreply 305August 12, 2018 4:34 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 306August 12, 2018 4:34 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 307August 12, 2018 4:35 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 308August 12, 2018 4:35 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 309August 12, 2018 4:35 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 310August 12, 2018 4:35 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 311August 12, 2018 4:36 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 312August 12, 2018 4:36 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 313August 12, 2018 4:36 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 314August 12, 2018 4:37 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 315August 12, 2018 4:37 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 316August 12, 2018 4:37 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 317August 12, 2018 4:37 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 318August 12, 2018 4:38 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 319August 12, 2018 4:38 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 320August 12, 2018 4:38 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 321August 12, 2018 4:38 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 322August 12, 2018 4:39 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 323August 12, 2018 4:39 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 324August 12, 2018 4:39 AM

fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 325August 12, 2018 4:39 AM

The thread was going so well... Too good to last. I mean, I'm all for gossip and bitchery on DL but harassing these people on their social media obsessively is a no, no. Go to celebitchy for that.

by Anonymousreply 326August 12, 2018 4:41 AM

[quote]I'll get a life as soon as Elaine does. That's the deal.

This is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 327August 12, 2018 4:44 AM

R327 Take it up with her. It's one thing having girls and women on DL, quite another having a Brazilian mother of four that spends every day of her waking life trying to harass a Hollywood celebrity. She's not welcome here and as long as she comes here I will force her out. End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 328August 12, 2018 4:45 AM

All of this is so weird and sick, we're not here to offend each other

by Anonymousreply 329August 12, 2018 4:49 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 330August 12, 2018 4:50 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 331August 12, 2018 4:50 AM

Anti T, the scat queen, just can't help herself. She created this thread to "allow" posters to gossip about Liz and keep talk about her out of the Armie threads. She said she would leave it alone. Couldn't manage it it though.

Do you have job Anti T? Do you do anything besides schoolmarm these Hammer threads? I see you have been busy on the Timmy threads too. Must be exhausting for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 12, 2018 4:51 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 333August 12, 2018 4:51 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 334August 12, 2018 4:51 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 335August 12, 2018 4:51 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 336August 12, 2018 4:52 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 337August 12, 2018 4:52 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 338August 12, 2018 4:52 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 339August 12, 2018 4:52 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 340August 12, 2018 4:53 AM

R327 You realise you sound like the women who heckled Kate Bornstein on Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 341August 12, 2018 4:53 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 342August 12, 2018 4:53 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 343August 12, 2018 4:53 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 344August 12, 2018 4:54 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 345August 12, 2018 4:54 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 346August 12, 2018 4:54 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 347August 12, 2018 4:54 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 348August 12, 2018 4:54 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 349August 12, 2018 4:55 AM

R329 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 350August 12, 2018 4:55 AM

[quote]You realise you sound like the women who heckled Kate Bornstein on Broadway?

What do you mean? I was remarking on how pathetic it is that this person has nothing better to do than sit here and spam a thread all day.

by Anonymousreply 351August 12, 2018 4:58 AM

R329 There are plenty of people who dislike Armie's Wife and talk pidgin English. Your obcession with this Elaine person is out of control.

by Anonymousreply 352August 12, 2018 4:58 AM

R351 And you have nothing better to do than bitch about the wife of a celebrity. Let's not get superior.

R352 Put this person on ignore and you can see it's the same person that out of nowhere brought Elaine up to say that it wasn't her that is harassing Armie. She also tried to claim one of the sock accounts was an Elizabeth fan and had been defending her. I know full well there are plenty that dislike her. I also know which of these is Elaine. And it's the one I'm addressing. My obsession with her is nowhere near her obsession with Elizabeth.

I have no qualms with an Elizabeth thread on DL, in fact I encourage it, rather than having it mixed with Armie's. But the thread is for DLers. Not for people that harass Armie and his family on a daily basis. You can keep arguing me but my mind will not be changed. Again as long as she comes here, I will do this. I don't care what you think of me for it.

by Anonymousreply 353August 12, 2018 5:02 AM

R351 Directed at the heckler who's ruining this thread for evryone else.

by Anonymousreply 354August 12, 2018 5:02 AM

Oh really, was Kate Bornstein harassing someone in the audience and telling them that they need to divorce their spouse and how they should be with someone else and not leaving them alone then making multiple social media accounts to tell them that and tagging them in nonsense and tweeting them and spamming them? No. She was doing her job. Stupid fucking comparison.

by Anonymousreply 355August 12, 2018 5:03 AM

I thought this topic had been created to talk about Elizabeh Hammer

by Anonymousreply 356August 12, 2018 5:07 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 357August 12, 2018 5:08 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 358August 12, 2018 5:08 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 359August 12, 2018 5:08 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 360August 12, 2018 5:08 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 361August 12, 2018 5:09 AM

R355 At this point the person spamming this thread is less welcome than any supposed Elaine.

by Anonymousreply 362August 12, 2018 5:09 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 363August 12, 2018 5:09 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 364August 12, 2018 5:10 AM

R362 then i'll spam it until it closes rather than just until she disappears. your choice.

by Anonymousreply 365August 12, 2018 5:10 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 366August 12, 2018 5:10 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 367August 12, 2018 5:11 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 368August 12, 2018 5:11 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 369August 12, 2018 5:11 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 370August 12, 2018 5:12 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 371August 12, 2018 5:12 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 372August 12, 2018 5:12 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 373August 12, 2018 5:12 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 374August 12, 2018 5:13 AM

R356 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 375August 12, 2018 5:13 AM

R374. Look up bully. It defines what you're doing.

by Anonymousreply 376August 12, 2018 5:14 AM

R376 I'm bullying a bully. Cry me a river.

She's bullying two people just trying to live their lives.

by Anonymousreply 377August 12, 2018 5:16 AM

R116 seriously. R109 sounds as unhinged as the person they're referring to.

by Anonymousreply 378August 12, 2018 5:17 AM

Don't care. Again, the more you try and argue with me, the quicker you're just gonna fill the thread up and it will be closed. And nothing you're gonna say is going to convince me not to force her out. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 379August 12, 2018 5:19 AM

Save your breath, R374. You know what they say about arguing with an idiot. I figured out who this is, I keep blocking her and she keeps popping up again. I suggest you do the same.

by Anonymousreply 380August 12, 2018 5:21 AM

^ Oops, meant R376.

by Anonymousreply 381August 12, 2018 5:21 AM

Ok, this is my second intervention in this thread. I’m the Anti Tumblrina Crusader and I sign my all my posts with this name. Put my posts on ignore and you can see what I wrote in this thread and there’s only one post. To the user who’s fighting Elaine, listen, I understand your cause. I really do, BUT this thread was created exactly for these people: tumblrinas, Liz haters, psychos. All your posts, even though, are okay are going against the topic of this thread. Listen to me and just put this thread on ignore. Let the girls keep up with their bullshit and contribute to the Armie thread if you want. That’s the only solution I can see.

by Anonymousreply 382August 12, 2018 5:22 AM

Well I haven't changed my IP address so it must be multiple people annoying you R380. But at least you've got the message to save your breath and that nothing anyone can say here will stop me.

by Anonymousreply 383August 12, 2018 5:23 AM

R109 is that supposed to be a picture of you?

by Anonymousreply 384August 12, 2018 5:23 AM

R382 No sorry. Again I have no issue with an Elizabeth thread. I have no issue with people bitching about her every second of their lives if that's what they wish to do and I'd rather them have a space to do that. But when someone is taking it to their faces, harassing them day in day out, when someone is dedicating their lives to abusing other people and trying to make them feel like shit about themselves and their family then I will do the same to them. I will happily leave this thread unless she returns and I'd suggest the people here resume normal conversation and get things back on track themselves because I will also respond to anyone that tries to argue with me. So don't argue with me and I'll go. And you can have your thread back. If she comes back then I will close it. So again, take it up with her. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 385August 12, 2018 5:26 AM

R385 Ok, user Anti Elaine. To the girls who post in here, bring up a topic to discuss so you can have your thread back. You’re good at that.

by Anonymousreply 386August 12, 2018 5:33 AM

Great to know this thread hasn't been grayed out yet, unlike the usual threads of this people, and it has decent viewing. For all the superiority of the posters on the other thread at least it looks like DL likes us better. Let's try to get back on track.

by Anonymousreply 387August 12, 2018 5:38 AM

To R387 The thread was opened by another user who shares my thoughts about the fangirls/tumblrinas etc. Just a reminder. Maybe it’s a coincidence or maybe it’s not. Anyway, get back on track with your discussion.

by Anonymousreply 388August 12, 2018 5:43 AM

[quote]Put my posts on ignore and you can see what I wrote in this thread and there’s only one post.

You know damn well you've written dozens of posts on this thread. As I said before, you give yourself away. Now you're actually talking to yourself here, pretending to give advice to yourself. You are every bit as fucked up as this Elaine psycho is, and are no different than the tumblrinas you like to feel superior about.

by Anonymousreply 389August 12, 2018 5:44 AM

R388 I know that. I was there. And I wasn't talking to you. Leave us the fuck alone like you said you were.

by Anonymousreply 390August 12, 2018 5:46 AM

R389 No, I’m not. The Anti Elaine user is a different user. I’m not so crazy even if most of you cunts here think otherwise. All my posts are coherent and if you’re smart you’ll see that that other user has a different approach than mine. Anyway, I’ll leave now. Have fun!

by Anonymousreply 391August 12, 2018 5:52 AM

I really hope Elaine's discussion has come to an end, this is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 392August 12, 2018 5:58 AM

R392 Couldn't help yourself? Fuck off elaine.

by Anonymousreply 393August 12, 2018 5:59 AM

by Anonymousreply 394August 12, 2018 5:59 AM

by Anonymousreply 395August 12, 2018 5:59 AM

R395 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 396August 12, 2018 6:00 AM

R395 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 397August 12, 2018 6:00 AM

R395 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 398August 12, 2018 6:00 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 399August 12, 2018 6:01 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 400August 12, 2018 6:01 AM

R392 fuck off elaine.

by Anonymousreply 401August 12, 2018 6:01 AM

R392 fuck off elaine.

by Anonymousreply 402August 12, 2018 6:01 AM

R392 fuck off elaine.

by Anonymousreply 403August 12, 2018 6:02 AM

R392 fuck off elaine.

by Anonymousreply 404August 12, 2018 6:02 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 405August 12, 2018 6:02 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 406August 12, 2018 6:02 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 407August 12, 2018 6:03 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 408August 12, 2018 6:03 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 409August 12, 2018 6:03 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 410August 12, 2018 6:04 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 411August 12, 2018 6:04 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 412August 12, 2018 6:04 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 413August 12, 2018 6:05 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 414August 12, 2018 6:05 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 415August 12, 2018 6:05 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 416August 12, 2018 6:05 AM

Ok, quick reminder. I’ll open another thread for Elizabeth for you all when this one is closed because I really don’t want you anywhere else and this is the only solution I can see for the time being in order for you to stay put.

by Anonymousreply 417August 12, 2018 6:05 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 418August 12, 2018 6:06 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 419August 12, 2018 6:06 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 420August 12, 2018 6:06 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 421August 12, 2018 6:06 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 422August 12, 2018 6:06 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 423August 12, 2018 6:07 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 424August 12, 2018 6:07 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 425August 12, 2018 6:07 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 426August 12, 2018 6:07 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 427August 12, 2018 6:08 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 428August 12, 2018 6:08 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 429August 12, 2018 6:08 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 430August 12, 2018 6:08 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 431August 12, 2018 6:08 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 432August 12, 2018 6:09 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 433August 12, 2018 6:09 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 434August 12, 2018 6:09 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 435August 12, 2018 6:09 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 436August 12, 2018 6:10 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 437August 12, 2018 6:10 AM

R417 Get the fuck out of here. We'll open our own thread. Just fucking leave.

Nikki is finally with Armie in NYC. I guess he's babysitting Harper and Ford as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438August 12, 2018 6:10 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 439August 12, 2018 6:10 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 440August 12, 2018 6:10 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 441August 12, 2018 6:10 AM

R438 Again, I’m not the same user.

by Anonymousreply 442August 12, 2018 6:11 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 443August 12, 2018 6:11 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 444August 12, 2018 6:11 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 445August 12, 2018 6:12 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 446August 12, 2018 6:12 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 447August 12, 2018 6:12 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 448August 12, 2018 6:12 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 449August 12, 2018 6:13 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 450August 12, 2018 6:13 AM

Armie will never fall in love with you, r443

by Anonymousreply 451August 12, 2018 6:13 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 452August 12, 2018 6:13 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 453August 12, 2018 6:13 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 454August 12, 2018 6:14 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 455August 12, 2018 6:14 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 456August 12, 2018 6:14 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 457August 12, 2018 6:14 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 458August 12, 2018 6:15 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 459August 12, 2018 6:15 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 460August 12, 2018 6:15 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 461August 12, 2018 6:15 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 462August 12, 2018 6:16 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 463August 12, 2018 6:16 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 464August 12, 2018 6:16 AM

R442 That's what you keep on saying, but it's you who doesn't understand. This time I'm talking to you!FUCKING LEAVE! WE WILL OPEN OUR OWN THREAD. We need nothing from you. You empowered the entitled trolls to shit freely in these threads. Just fucking leave us alone

by Anonymousreply 465August 12, 2018 6:16 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 466August 12, 2018 6:17 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 467August 12, 2018 6:17 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 468August 12, 2018 6:17 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 469August 12, 2018 6:18 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 470August 12, 2018 6:18 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 471August 12, 2018 6:18 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 472August 12, 2018 6:18 AM

You start spamming every time people say something about Liz. You want the threads to be deleted. Because you work for her hmm

by Anonymousreply 473August 12, 2018 6:19 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 474August 12, 2018 6:19 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 475August 12, 2018 6:19 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 476August 12, 2018 6:19 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 477August 12, 2018 6:19 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 478August 12, 2018 6:20 AM

R465 I can say the same things about you my dear. You’re the reason we have to open a fucking thread about a nobody here on DL. Okay, go open your own thread about Elizabeth and pray that it won’t be closed.

by Anonymousreply 479August 12, 2018 6:20 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 480August 12, 2018 6:20 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 481August 12, 2018 6:20 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 482August 12, 2018 6:21 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 483August 12, 2018 6:21 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 484August 12, 2018 6:21 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 485August 12, 2018 6:22 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 486August 12, 2018 6:22 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 487August 12, 2018 6:22 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 488August 12, 2018 6:22 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 489August 12, 2018 6:23 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 490August 12, 2018 6:23 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 491August 12, 2018 6:23 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 492August 12, 2018 6:23 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 493August 12, 2018 6:24 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 494August 12, 2018 6:24 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 495August 12, 2018 6:24 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 496August 12, 2018 6:24 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 497August 12, 2018 6:25 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 498August 12, 2018 6:25 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 499August 12, 2018 6:25 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 500August 12, 2018 6:25 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 501August 12, 2018 6:26 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 502August 12, 2018 6:26 AM

[quote]The Anti Elaine user is a different user. I’m not so crazy even if most of you cunts here think otherwise.

Sure, Jan. I could go on at length about all the ways you and that poster match up, but there's no need. It's all there for anyone observant enough.

Btw, any of us who have been here long enough can start a new thread, we certainly don't require your assistance with that.

by Anonymousreply 503August 12, 2018 6:26 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 504August 12, 2018 6:26 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 505August 12, 2018 6:27 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 506August 12, 2018 6:29 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 507August 12, 2018 6:29 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 508August 12, 2018 6:29 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 509August 12, 2018 6:29 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 510August 12, 2018 6:30 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 511August 12, 2018 6:30 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 512August 12, 2018 6:30 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 513August 12, 2018 6:30 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 514August 12, 2018 6:30 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 515August 12, 2018 6:31 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 516August 12, 2018 6:31 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 517August 12, 2018 6:31 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 518August 12, 2018 6:32 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 519August 12, 2018 6:32 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 520August 12, 2018 6:32 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 521August 12, 2018 6:33 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 522August 12, 2018 6:33 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 523August 12, 2018 6:33 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 524August 12, 2018 6:33 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 525August 12, 2018 6:33 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 526August 12, 2018 6:34 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 527August 12, 2018 6:34 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 528August 12, 2018 6:34 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 529August 12, 2018 6:35 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 530August 12, 2018 6:35 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 531August 12, 2018 6:35 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 532August 12, 2018 6:35 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 533August 12, 2018 6:36 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 534August 12, 2018 6:36 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 535August 12, 2018 6:37 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 536August 12, 2018 6:37 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 537August 12, 2018 6:37 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 538August 12, 2018 6:37 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 539August 12, 2018 6:38 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 540August 12, 2018 6:38 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 541August 12, 2018 6:38 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 542August 12, 2018 6:39 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 543August 12, 2018 6:39 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 544August 12, 2018 6:39 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 545August 12, 2018 6:39 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 546August 12, 2018 6:39 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 547August 12, 2018 6:40 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 548August 12, 2018 6:40 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 549August 12, 2018 6:40 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 550August 12, 2018 6:40 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 551August 12, 2018 6:40 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 552August 12, 2018 6:41 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 553August 12, 2018 6:41 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 554August 12, 2018 6:41 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 555August 12, 2018 6:41 AM

So, should we let it cool down a little before we open the new thread?

by Anonymousreply 556August 12, 2018 6:41 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 557August 12, 2018 6:42 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 558August 12, 2018 6:42 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 559August 12, 2018 6:42 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 560August 12, 2018 6:42 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 561August 12, 2018 6:43 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 562August 12, 2018 6:43 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 563August 12, 2018 6:43 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 564August 12, 2018 6:44 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 565August 12, 2018 6:44 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 566August 12, 2018 6:44 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 567August 12, 2018 6:44 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 568August 12, 2018 6:45 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 569August 12, 2018 6:45 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 570August 12, 2018 6:45 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 571August 12, 2018 6:46 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 572August 12, 2018 6:47 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 573August 12, 2018 6:47 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 574August 12, 2018 6:48 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 575August 12, 2018 6:48 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 576August 12, 2018 6:48 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 577August 12, 2018 6:49 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 578August 12, 2018 6:49 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 579August 12, 2018 6:50 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 580August 12, 2018 6:50 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 581August 12, 2018 6:50 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 582August 12, 2018 6:50 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 583August 12, 2018 6:51 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 584August 12, 2018 6:51 AM

Whoever this "Elaine" person is you got urself a taste of your own obsessive fuckery. Why don't you go take a few days to cool down and leave this people and DL quiet for a while? We can all see when you post. I detest the trolls, but what you do in these people's social media isn't any better.

by Anonymousreply 585August 12, 2018 6:51 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

by Anonymousreply 586August 12, 2018 6:52 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 587August 12, 2018 6:52 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 588August 12, 2018 6:52 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 589August 12, 2018 6:53 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 590August 12, 2018 6:53 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 591August 12, 2018 6:53 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 592August 12, 2018 6:54 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 593August 12, 2018 6:54 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 594August 12, 2018 6:54 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 595August 12, 2018 6:55 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 596August 12, 2018 6:55 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 597August 12, 2018 6:55 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 598August 12, 2018 6:56 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 599August 12, 2018 6:56 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 600August 12, 2018 6:56 AM

R392 fuck off elaine

R585 thankyou

by Anonymousreply 601August 12, 2018 6:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!