Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace and Le Dormeur

La Belle Pace continues to date a mincing queen from the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 4, 2018 6:07 AM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2018 8:38 PM

Thank you very much, OP! I was getting worried about your silence.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2018 8:39 PM

There’s a good chance Lee will be attending Panorama next Friday. Maybe we’ll get some tasty pictures of him. (And his colorful entourage) I can only imagine what Matt will choose for him and Lee to wear. Matching white schoolboy uniforms but the shorts replaced with chaps? But who will the designer be? Thom Browne or Childs NY? That will depend on who Matt wants to give his famous boyfriend’s free advertising to more.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2018 8:50 PM

What panorama and why would he be attending?

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2018 9:13 PM

Does he usually go? I've never heard of him visiting fests.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2018 9:13 PM

R3 What’s wrong with Childs NY clothing?

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2018 9:30 PM

Well, if he wanted to go to Wacken Open Air in August, I'd be happy to show him the place (BYOM)! No fancy attire required: tennis shoes or combat boots (more comfortable); your favorite old jeans or black pants; a t-shirt of your favorite band or any black t-shirt; leather accessories are optional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2018 9:51 PM

R5 Well, maybe because his previous boyfriends didn’t have so many much younger attention seeking friends living for social media.

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2018 9:53 PM

R6 They use Lee terribly. That Julian cunt and her prick boyfriend. And who knows what connection Matt has with them and their company.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2018 9:56 PM

R9 Matt helped them establish the company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2018 10:29 PM

I think he’s a cofounder of Childs NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2018 10:38 PM

Someone on the other thread asked me if my opinion that Matt's friends lack substance was based on the fact they are in the fashion industry. No, it's not.

Based on their social media connections, for many of them fashion, celebrity and their "cool friend" connections are all they care about. Look at Gia K and Lillian D. Not a single charitable cause, journalist, author, political stance--nothing--pops up as a something they follow. (Art and architecture don't count since all the cool kids are "into" art and architecture.) I'd say the same for a doctor who only follows medical stuff or a business person who only follows financial things. Lack of intellectual interest in a variety of topics to me means lack of substance. At least Matt seems to have a few causes he follows and was photographed reading a novel. He'd be better to escape to Lee's world than bringing Lee into his circle of one-dimensional friends. I think Matt's an intelligent guy who needs to shake the "cool kids" crap. He doesn't seem likely to do that, however, so I think he and Lee will not be in it for too long once Lee retreats to his own life. Yes, Lee always had a passing interest in fashion, but not to this extent. He is bound to get bored and resume his own interests.

As for "oh, Lee going to the farm will be fine since he was on the farm the first few months of the relationship"-no. First, what you're willing to tolerate in the first few months of a relationship isn't the same as what you're willing to do as time goes on. Second, any time there is evidence of Matt at the farm, his friends are there. Third, the first few months featured a trip to the beach (with Matt's friends), a trip to Paris (with Matt's friends), a trip to Costa Rica (with Matt's friends) and work. See the pattern here? It's not a good prognosis where each partner's interests aren't part of the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2018 12:45 AM

Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2018 2:17 AM

R12 You are my kindred spirit. You write the truth observed reasonably and level headed. You state the plain facts in a very articulated way. There is nothing that you wrote that can be criticized or said to be false.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2018 3:18 AM

R12 thank you for your thoughts. I think however you are making a lot of assumptions based on someone’s Instagram. I don’t know the girls you are talking about and I assume neither do you so I think it’s really unfair to say people lack substance because they don’t follow charities and other such topics. Matt, however is not his friends and should not be judged as such. You say once lee retreats into his own life they will not last. What is Lee’s life? Lee appears to have made changes in his life to be more connected to people and to make more friends. He might want to retreat, but i don’t think matt will let him. Lee, who described himself as shy needs someone who’ll get him out of house and out experiencing the world. Lee has reconnected with old friends and cemented his place among the New York theatre community so I very much doubt he’ll lock himself away. I think he needs people or someone for his own mental health. lee has always been interested in fashion (and his ex too) but have perhaps kept it hidden for fear of appearing too gay. Lee is an actor first and foremost and what his partner does as an occupation doesn’t matter. It’s probably better he isn’t dating someone in the business.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2018 5:01 AM

r12 You're excellent.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2018 5:26 AM

R12 what about matts bf Kelly Conor? She is heavily involved in a number of charities. Look at her Facebook. I suppose she’s only doing that for show in your cynical eyes.

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2018 5:37 AM

R12 the way you speak (and some other posters here) about matts friends you would think they’re a bunch of unemployed losers. All his friends are well educated artistic and creative people. They all seem to have well paid careers in their chosen profession. They all seem like decent people. Some people would give their right arm to have such a juicy career in fashion. Stop being so judgemental.

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2018 8:08 AM

The fact that they barely spend time alone together keeps me worrying. They almost always have Matt's friends around, makes it look like the two of them get bored quickly when they're only around each other, so they need company. It's indeed not a good sign for a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2018 9:05 AM

We only see when they have their friends around because we get little clues on SM. All the other times matt and lee are together they’re alone. For example, what were they doing last night? Thursday? Wednesday? Etc. Matt never posts on Insta now except when he’s away on business (and not with lee). When they were in CR the two of them stayed on and celebrated NEw year there while the rest of the group returned to New York. They did their own thing in CR as well as group activities like kayaking amongst the mangroves. In a group situation they were off having a cuddle or sharing fruit with each other and sharing a quad bike. I think you’re right it is worrying when a couple don’t spend anytime together but we only see a glimpse of their lives on SM. We know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2018 9:22 AM

Maybe Matt's in NYC last night, Thursday and Wednesday partying and Lee was at the farm with Pete garnering. :)

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2018 9:39 AM

*farmering*

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2018 9:42 AM

If farmering is a word. ;)

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2018 9:44 AM

I think they are both at the farm having holidays and sex and later going for a longer vacation out of USA. Just my guess. I think we will see some pics later on.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2018 11:36 AM

It's pretty common advice -- you can read it everywhere -- not to post much or at all your political opinions publicly if you use your social media to further your career. I keep my professional social media entirely separate from my personal ones. My personal one (protected and limited to friends) has potentially controversial (political and other) opinions but my professional ones do not.

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2018 1:09 PM

R17 If she is plastering charity stuff all over her Facebook, then yes, it is for show. I never show my charitable work on Facebook and neither do others that do it for real. It’s never something to show off. It’s a way of living and not something you need any credit for.

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2018 2:44 PM

R26 Actually I do and it’s not for show. I’m quite proud of my charitable contributions and post about it to entice others to follow suit. 😏

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2018 3:05 PM

Why are you all so worried? Not every relationship needs to be an intense love. Sometimes people just have a good time together.

R15 I don't know him enough really, but introverted people usually love being alone for periods of time. It's not about needing other people to force you into the world, typically it's exactly the opposite, fighting off social butterflies who try to pull you out of your shell when you need time away from the crowd.

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2018 4:11 PM

When someone tells me "Sleep with the angels!", this is what I think:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2018 6:52 PM

He's bi and gets to be in Captain Marvel movie. Sweet!

by Anonymousreply 30July 21, 2018 6:53 PM

R20 Agree. Why are you all saying they are always surrounded by Matt's friends? Of course on holidays like the one in Costa Rica, you bring your friends. Or not. Anyways, we don't know what they do 99% of their time together because neither of them posts on social media. I do find weird the fact that Lee is sucked in the circle of Matt's friends tho. Why not bring some of your friends? I like Matt but I think Lee lacks personality big time in this case. I don't think they will last long either because of this. Their characters are just so different. Or at least that's how it looks from outside.

by Anonymousreply 31July 21, 2018 8:02 PM

R26 she put it on Facebook to raise awareness. How else is she going to promote a charity she is likes? But congratulations to you and your charity work.

by Anonymousreply 32July 21, 2018 11:10 PM

R26 if I’m interested in a charity I put it on Facebook to raise awareness and hopefully get some donations. I’m not doing it for show. Maybe the charities you donate to may be glad of the exposure if you mention it on your social media, just a thought. It’s not being big headed it’s doing good.

by Anonymousreply 33July 21, 2018 11:18 PM

This is a bit creepy but a fan from Australia named Carole is in Millbrook right now. She’s the one who “coincidentally” ran into Lee in his neighborhood at a gay bar in NYC right after closing night and got a photo with him. 😒

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2018 12:35 AM

I hope she won't 'coincidentally' meet Lee somewhere in Millbrook. I think she just wants to breathe the same air as Lee. Lol She went everywhere that Lee was sighted, WSP, WSP dog run and his neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2018 2:27 AM

R34 That means she actually stalked him, I guess. I haven't heard of the gay bar situation but a neighborhood is a big place, too much space to just run into someone accidentally, especially since she wasn't living there for months.

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2018 4:27 AM

R30 What does it have to do with karma?

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2018 4:28 AM

R36 The gay bar R34 was talking about is the famous Stonewall Inn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2018 4:35 AM

Yeah pretty far from Neil Simon to be just an occasion.

by Anonymousreply 39July 22, 2018 4:43 AM

Alone in the bar for cruising or with Matt?

by Anonymousreply 40July 22, 2018 6:00 AM

R40 Only she knows.

by Anonymousreply 41July 22, 2018 6:41 AM

R35 she must be in millbrook so that she will run into lee or maybe she just wants to see where lee lives. I would love to see Millbrook but it would make me uncomfortable to go as it’s like Lee’s safe space if that makes any sense. Didn’t an obsessed richlee fan actually move there or was that just a rumor?

by Anonymousreply 42July 22, 2018 7:27 AM

This fan lives in MB. don't know if she a RichLee fan or just Lee's fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2018 8:44 AM

It seems she's just a neighbor. I haven't seen any mention to Lee. Perhaps, she enjoys his work but I wouldn't call her a fan. Nice account, tho!

by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2018 12:54 PM

She follows Matt too. Maybe she’s met him in millbrook too.

by Anonymousreply 45July 22, 2018 12:57 PM

She’s a troll. Have you forgotten she left offensive comments on Lee’s instagram last year? Some nasty comments about Lee and Matt.

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2018 1:08 PM

Omg no way! What did she write in the comments?

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2018 1:11 PM

R38

The place in the picture is not the Stonewall (the lamps are different and there's no white paint between the bricks). The place in the picture is The Russian Samovar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2018 1:14 PM

P.S.: R46 Then, there's no doubt. She's just a neighbor ("Right Next Door To Hell" plays in the distance)!!!

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2018 1:17 PM

Why would you troll your neighbor on Instagram and then follow matt and his friend Conor on insta? Can anyone explain lol?

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2018 1:22 PM

She has deleted some of her insta posts. But you still can see the comments she left on Lee’s insta last year. She followes matt and gang just like us following them, for science ;)

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2018 1:31 PM

Neighbors are like serpents; really deceptive creatures. To your face, they will say that you're just great, awesome and kind; behind your back, they'll say you kick puppies and elders! (lol)

Or... she's a spy for Matt!

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2018 1:32 PM

Which posts did she troll?

by Anonymousreply 53July 22, 2018 1:40 PM

Exactly, R20. We know fuck all. Social media only reveals select tidbits individuals choose to share - a minute snap shot.

by Anonymousreply 54July 22, 2018 2:39 PM

R43 This particular post was very cheeky of her :P

by Anonymousreply 55July 22, 2018 2:40 PM

Why is that post cheeky? Her drive home? I looked at that account and I do not see anything negative toward Lee at all. Looks like she just lives there and probably follows his friends because she’s met them. What did she write that was so terrible? I have a hard time believing someone that posted the pictures she has on that account could be a dick. Is it just protective nannies here thinking she was a meanie to him?

by Anonymousreply 56July 22, 2018 4:32 PM

She’s pushing a golden retriever in a stroller for fuck’s sake. I don’t think an asshole would do that.

by Anonymousreply 57July 22, 2018 4:42 PM

So does she know lee or not?

by Anonymousreply 58July 22, 2018 5:18 PM

How cute is that tweet lee liked from Jesse Tyler Ferguson? Adorable. Lee we want to see cuteness like that from you and your bf

by Anonymousreply 59July 22, 2018 6:06 PM

R56

Nah. Her comments were somewhat sexual and she tried to be funny. She failed.

I did block her though. Not because she was a meanie. But because her comments were so bad ... it made me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 60July 22, 2018 6:08 PM

Matt Bomer must have a treasure of pictures and videos of Lee singing and dancing! I wonder if he uses it as blackmail material... I would! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 22, 2018 8:03 PM

Their friendship is so sweet. Matt bomer really looks out for lee. Matts husband seems like a good guy too.

by Anonymousreply 62July 22, 2018 8:07 PM

Matt’s husband hit him.

by Anonymousreply 63July 22, 2018 8:35 PM

R63 is that a stupid DL rumor or is that fact? They’re still married and look very much in love so i wouldn’t believe all you read.

by Anonymousreply 64July 22, 2018 8:48 PM

R30

Aawww bless, you think he's really Bi. 😂

by Anonymousreply 65July 22, 2018 10:49 PM

Of course not, bi people don't exist, or else they are closeted homosexuals in throes of denial. Did I cover the typical DL response enough? Oh if only I got a dollar every time people assumed I was gay. I could go to AIA 70 times like the orange-haired girl.

Nope I'm a different poster just been over this too many times including those very threads.

by Anonymousreply 66July 22, 2018 11:24 PM

R64 Bomer has been having an affair with Andrew Rannells all through the play’s run

by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2018 12:08 AM

Fact: I know next to nothing about Matt Bomer.

Fact: people always make it look like their life is picture perfect on Instagram.

So, I don't trust any couple who puts cute coupley things on social media. Most likely they are fighting every night, have no sex and orgasm counting their subscribers.

by Anonymousreply 68July 23, 2018 12:11 AM

I really don't care if he was lying when he says he had dated girls too but that does make some angry bottom queens feels like extra loser, that's the most satisfying for me, seeing the Matt Bomer's thread went apeshit cray-cray.

by Anonymousreply 69July 23, 2018 12:14 AM

R69 Why would Matt Bomer's thread go crazy over the finer points of his friend's possible sexual identity? I mean why do they even care if Lee is gay bi pan whatever?

by Anonymousreply 70July 23, 2018 12:18 AM

[quote] I mean why do they even care if Lee is gay bi pan whatever?

Are you a newbie?

by Anonymousreply 71July 23, 2018 12:32 AM

R71 Sort of, not for DL but for this type of thread.

by Anonymousreply 72July 23, 2018 12:39 AM

Lagertha, you spoiled the fun at R48 by providing facts. It was more fun to speculate that a delusional fan had stalked Lee into a gay bay near his home while he was cruising for a diversion from Matt. How disappointing that he was photographed outside the establishment next door to the theater while he was autographing for fans (hence why he is holding a silver Sharpie, which would be a weird thing for him to have while cruising at a gay bar unless he was intending to use it to change his intended hookup's hair to look like Mattie for the evening.)

by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2018 2:37 AM

Well you don't go into gay bars just for cruising; sometimes it's just because it's convenient. Or there is some good booze.

by Anonymousreply 74July 23, 2018 2:42 AM

Matt Bomer fucked Lee in high school and college. Lucky sonofabitch.

by Anonymousreply 75July 23, 2018 2:51 AM

R73 Maybe he was holding the sharpie to remind him of Matty’s little wee wee?

by Anonymousreply 76July 23, 2018 2:52 AM

I thought r38 got confused. The elderly lady fan posted she went to the stonewall inn after taking selfy with Lee at the place in R48.

by Anonymousreply 77July 23, 2018 2:57 AM

Wherever she is I don’t think Lee is worried about her. She doesn’t have the equipment to rape him. Unless she carries a strap on.

by Anonymousreply 78July 23, 2018 3:43 AM

[quote] Why would Matt Bomer's thread go crazy over the finer points of his friend's possible sexual identity?

From what I can tell, no one talks about Lee Pace over there, it's just a crazy thread.

Sorry guys, the Matt Bomer's husband hits him (false)/Matt Bomer is having an affair with anyone who looks at him (false)/Matt Bomer's husband is a goat (False) "Duckling" troll escaped from the Matt Bomer thread. The darkest and scariest place on Datalounge. Just ignore it. It has been there for years.

And Matt Bomer didn't start sleeping with men until after college so ignore that mess too.

by Anonymousreply 79July 23, 2018 6:34 AM

Are you some Matt Bomer expert or something? How do you know when he fucked his first dude?

by Anonymousreply 80July 23, 2018 7:27 AM

Expert? No. He's talked about it more than once R80.

I just Googled it.

He slept with women for a few years, then he didn't sleep with anyone until he finished college.

I like hearing coming out stories from LGBTQIA celebs.

by Anonymousreply 81July 23, 2018 7:57 AM

R79 thank you matt bomer fan. We have a lot of trolls on this board too lol. Lee’s poor bf has been called every name under the sun. His friends have been mocked (just the female ones the male ones apparently lee wants to shag them) and even his poor mother was brought up here. I’m not a huge fan of matt b but even I have heard he didn’t come out until a good few years after high school. I think he was a bit of a jock at school. Anyway thanks for your insight!

by Anonymousreply 82July 23, 2018 10:01 AM

R79 just to add that comment regarding anyone who looks at matt b he must be having an affair with is the same for lee. Lee has been accused of swinging with all of matts friends on this thread. So funny but so stupid lol

by Anonymousreply 83July 23, 2018 10:04 AM

Lee mia in full mode. The lizard's still ative on ig as always.

by Anonymousreply 84July 23, 2018 10:10 AM

Where? Which story?

by Anonymousreply 85July 23, 2018 11:05 AM

like posts every two or three hrs, comment, like comments on friends' posts.

by Anonymousreply 86July 23, 2018 11:20 AM

R73

I'm so sorry I spoiled the fun! But lately, I can't think straight because Ivar's been breathing on my neck, hell bent on sacrificing me to the gods! (Aslaug, your boy's gonna be the end of me!)

However, I believe that woman ran into Lee at the Stonewall, not because she was stalking him, but simply because she was visiting a historical place. It only logical for someone that traveled from a distant country to watch "AiA" to visit a place that is a mark in the fight for gay rights. The fact that it's a place where ale and mead are sold only adds to its attractiveness! (lol)

R86

Post-coitus SM bliss?

P.S.: TB has released a line of wetsuits that are surprisingly decent (but expensive). However, it's an old idea and Quicksilver has done it better three years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 23, 2018 11:29 AM

Yes those wetsuits were released last year. I remember because lee started following matt and Thom Browne on Instagram around that time (start of August) and I remember thinking oh what have we got here? There was a rumor going about at the time that lee had a bf in New York that he was flying back from Atlanta at weekends to see so when he started following matt he was the contender for the mystery new man on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 88July 23, 2018 12:17 PM

R88

WOW!!! The power of sleuthing is strong with you! Last August, I was still trying to figure out if Lee and Richard were indeed an item or just fanfiction. Keep on the good work!

P.S.: I loved when Lee wore wetsuits for "Marmaduke" and "HACF"! (*swoons*) I wonder if there's a Lee clone wandering the beaches of the world, carrying a surfboard and enjoying rad barrels...

by Anonymousreply 89July 23, 2018 12:56 PM

It's unlikely Matt was the mysterious bf Lee flew back to when he was filming in Atlanta. HACF filming was from March to June and Matt was still an item with Nick R. until early June.

by Anonymousreply 90July 23, 2018 4:21 PM

Hacf wrapped July 24. They had the wrap party July 26. During the last month of filming or so people were wondering why he was flying back to NY so much and leaving Pete with friends in Atlanta. Matt and his bf were finished end of May/early June. Matt started liking Lee’s insta posts from May 31. Although some of those likes were from later.

by Anonymousreply 91July 23, 2018 4:48 PM

Maybe Matt and Nick broke up because of Lee. Matt fall in love with him when Nick Haramis introduced them. LEE was single at this time and Richard already got the new partner in London.

by Anonymousreply 92July 23, 2018 5:26 PM

Maybe they broke up because Matt fall for Lee when they were introduced by Nick Haramis.

by Anonymousreply 93July 23, 2018 5:28 PM

Test

by Anonymousreply 94July 23, 2018 5:34 PM

Yeah I think matt fell hard for lee when he met him. I mean how could you not?!?

by Anonymousreply 95July 23, 2018 5:36 PM

R91 If he was flying to see Matt, then he is an amazing boyfriend, so romantic and so much effort.

by Anonymousreply 96July 23, 2018 5:52 PM

R96 the first few weeks of a new relationship if you really click with someone are the best 😉

by Anonymousreply 97July 23, 2018 6:34 PM

June and July Lee hooked up with Luke Gilford.

by Anonymousreply 98July 23, 2018 6:37 PM

R98 that was just a rumor. No evidence at all

by Anonymousreply 99July 23, 2018 6:39 PM

R78 I realize you are a troll of poor taste but just for the sake of education, a biological woman does not need a strap-on to rape a biological man. Because rape is not necessarily conducted by penetration.

by Anonymousreply 100July 23, 2018 6:45 PM

Matt stopped liking nick R’s post on May 20. He didn’t like nicks selfie June 10. There was a (now deleted) Facebook video of matt sitting in a pool with a pair of very long legs in between his taken in July. He saying hi guys to Julian and Rob. Before he does he looks at the person who he’s with in the pool with.

by Anonymousreply 101July 23, 2018 6:47 PM

R97 Yes a great time. It could have been something business-related though. I'm trying not to make the mistake I've seen a lot of fans make, when they assume everything in a celebrity's life is about love/sex/relationships. They went somewhere? Oh it's for a date! They posted a sadface emoji? There must be a break-up! And so on. As if a life of an artist and a successful professional is always focused on dating and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 102July 23, 2018 6:48 PM

R101 Can you really rely on social media for this? Unless Matt has a known history of displaying his dating life through social media?

by Anonymousreply 103July 23, 2018 6:50 PM

Matt first liked Lee pic on Seb5 the province town pic. The May31 and she others were liked afterward. June July August Lee's always with NickH and squad and no Matt. After Lee and Matt start f_cking Lee move on to Matt's squad.

by Anonymousreply 104July 23, 2018 6:55 PM

September 5

by Anonymousreply 105July 23, 2018 6:56 PM

Isn't Nick H also Matt's squad since he was the one who introduced them?

by Anonymousreply 106July 23, 2018 7:08 PM

The pic dated Aug 14 of matt crouching down I would guess was taken by lee.

by Anonymousreply 107July 23, 2018 7:09 PM

Yes matt is a part of nick h squad too. Matt seems to have broken away from nick r’s group of rich white gay men. They all might be lovely but they all look the same type on insta. I think matt has a wide range of friends from all different backgrounds. He hangs with straight couples too which lee has always had a history of doing himself.

by Anonymousreply 108July 23, 2018 7:13 PM

I think MY and Mat are friends but not in the same squad. You can be friends but not nescessary to hang out in the same group.

by Anonymousreply 109July 23, 2018 7:17 PM

R108 Could You provide pics Mat and Nh hung out together without Lee or before Lee and hlm dating?

by Anonymousreply 110July 23, 2018 7:22 PM

R108 Nick hangs with women too. Not sure about straight couples (also, opposite sex couple doesn't mean straight people, just like same sex couple =/= gay or lesbian) but I distinctly remember some of his photos in spring/summer 2017 where he was hanging out with his bf, Lee, and some (attractive, same age as the rest of them) woman. They went to movies, to some bars, etc. Some people even were saying Lee dated her but there was zero evidence and she disappeared from the photos later.

by Anonymousreply 111July 23, 2018 7:29 PM

R111 I was talking about matts ex nick Rosser. Yes nick haramis hangs with a diverse group too

by Anonymousreply 112July 23, 2018 7:31 PM

R110 there are a few pics of matt in nick haramis Instagram. Nicks a big fan of TB. There’s pics of matt as far back as 2016

by Anonymousreply 113July 23, 2018 7:40 PM

Far back in 2016 that's very farrrrrr LOL That means they don't hang out often if not with Lee, right?

by Anonymousreply 114July 23, 2018 7:49 PM

Well they hung out when lee was away filming in PR so who knows how close they are. I think it was nick haramis who introduced lee to matt so they must be close enough to do a bit of match making. I just had a look at matts Instagram earlier. There’s a lovely pic of him and his grandfather dressed similarly in one of his first posts back in 2012. I thought that was sweet. (Please Don’t start trolls!!!)

by Anonymousreply 115July 23, 2018 8:02 PM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 116July 23, 2018 8:10 PM

R115 Was there a pic showing they hung out while Lee filming in OR if no, how can you know they hung out?

by Anonymousreply 117July 23, 2018 8:13 PM

*in PR*

by Anonymousreply 118July 23, 2018 8:14 PM

R117 look at nicks insta dated Nov 3. Lee was in PR

by Anonymousreply 119July 23, 2018 8:21 PM

R119 thanks for all your effort scrolling down their if to provide proofs that they hung out together once in a while. And Matt &grandpa pic is nice. Except Matt's legs.

by Anonymousreply 120July 23, 2018 8:32 PM

*their igs* I hate auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 121July 23, 2018 8:33 PM

R120 I don’t think matt can help his legs. They’ve always been that shape. There’s an insta video by his friend Julian of matts legs in all their glory dated Feb 2017.

by Anonymousreply 122July 23, 2018 8:46 PM

Considering how much he loves to be photographed in his underwear or short shorts I doubt he has any problems with his legs. (I also think he has normal legs, I like skinny body type.)

by Anonymousreply 123July 23, 2018 8:51 PM

R108 r112 I disagree about any of them hanging out with a diverse group of people. Nick’s shitty squad or Matt’s even shittier crew. There is one or 2 black guys that are models for Thom Browne (so colleagues not friends) and the rest are white. Upper middle class white, thin, and relatively good looking. There is Gia and Julian that are asian (both of whom date white men) but again they work with them so they’re colleagues. Never low income people even a little overweight that don’t wear designer clothes. That would be beneath them. At least that’s how they make themselves look on social media.

by Anonymousreply 124July 23, 2018 10:09 PM

I cannot believe what I’ve just read. You are claiming all of matts non white friends are just work colleagues?? Or just happen to work for TB?? Wow. You are so so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 125July 23, 2018 10:16 PM

I would love to be wrong about that but it is just what I’ve seen. Can you show me that I’m wrong? All I’ve seen from them is what I’ve described.

by Anonymousreply 126July 23, 2018 10:23 PM

One of the black guys is Ian who is a stylist (def not a model) who doesn’t work for TB. Gia works for a pr company and is the director of arts and culture there. Julian works for childs NY, so def not Thom Browne. If you follow matts insta it’s not hard to figure out who works for TB and who doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 127July 23, 2018 10:45 PM

Ian works with Matt through TB and Matt does work with Julian through Childs NY as someone else here has stated. And even if all of what you said was true, that still isn’t a diverse group of people.

by Anonymousreply 128July 24, 2018 12:59 AM

TB team is in LA. hope Lee have a vacation there too.

by Anonymousreply 129July 24, 2018 3:28 AM

Which people are in LA?

by Anonymousreply 130July 24, 2018 4:36 AM

I'm not r129 It's conor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 24, 2018 5:00 AM

R128 they’re more than work colleagues, they’re friends. And so what if they aren’t friends with someone over weight? They’re professional New Yorkers who work in fashion. They’re going to look after themselves.

by Anonymousreply 132July 24, 2018 8:51 AM

when I looked at this pic at first I thought that's his hand down there but after I looked closer I was like WTF's that ? HAHAHAHA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 24, 2018 9:34 AM

Nice view Mr Foley has in the evenings

by Anonymousreply 134July 24, 2018 10:47 AM

nice thing Mr. foley take up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 135July 24, 2018 10:55 AM

Does he still do the model for the ass bleaching clinic?

by Anonymousreply 136July 24, 2018 11:00 AM

R133

I see your "Sleeping Beauty" and raise you a "Comfy Chair"!

P.S.:

"Could it be something that you do?

Maybe it's magic or voodoo...

Every time I look at you

I'm hypnotized by your looks!"

P.P.S.: I got these lyrics stuck on my mind! I can't remember where I heard them; I've googled them but couldn't find the source. If someone knows the name of the song and the singer, I'd appreciate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 24, 2018 11:12 AM

Hope lee updates his Instagram soon. Miss his cheery face. Plus I’m dying to know if he’s on vacation somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 138July 24, 2018 11:42 AM

It seems Matt is in Paris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 24, 2018 3:44 PM

That’s from PFW back in June. I think they all look great

by Anonymousreply 140July 24, 2018 4:23 PM

They are both at the farm I think

by Anonymousreply 141July 24, 2018 7:07 PM

I think they’re still in the US going by the time of matts likes.

by Anonymousreply 142July 24, 2018 8:02 PM

Doesn't Matt have to work ? How can he be at the farm on week day ?

by Anonymousreply 143July 24, 2018 9:18 PM

No one knows for sure where he is. But y’know people can work from home, it’s not unheard of if you’ve got a good internet connection lol. He may not need to be in the office every day.

by Anonymousreply 144July 24, 2018 9:28 PM

I think Lee is somewhere that has no internet access. He hasn't liked anything on instagram and twister for 3 days.

by Anonymousreply 145July 24, 2018 9:41 PM

BREAKING NEWS

Lee has been spotted somewhere in the Pacific Northwest! He seems to have gained some weight (yes!) and given up shaving!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 24, 2018 9:59 PM

Hahaha Later the, I love you.

by Anonymousreply 147July 24, 2018 10:02 PM

*Lagertha* I hate auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 148July 24, 2018 10:04 PM

R145 Maybe Lee's in Texas with his parents and play with little Lotty.

by Anonymousreply 149July 24, 2018 10:19 PM

R145 It’s just because he isn’t at the play. That’s when he was on Instagram the most, during the play backstage betweeen scenes

by Anonymousreply 150July 24, 2018 10:31 PM

R147

Thank you very much! I'm always glad to make someone smile!

R149

I hope so! "There's no place like home!"

by Anonymousreply 151July 24, 2018 10:31 PM

R145 he liked theaidsmemorial yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 152July 24, 2018 10:53 PM

R152 you mean this one? That's 3 days ago not yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 25, 2018 2:05 AM

Lee neither likes any tbny ig posts recently nor kelly's post from yesterday which matt was in that photo. And matt liked a post of a lyric :you want a social life,with friends

by Anonymousreply 154July 25, 2018 2:30 AM

r154 LOL poor Matt wants his bf socialize more.

by Anonymousreply 155July 25, 2018 2:45 AM

by Anonymousreply 156July 25, 2018 2:57 AM

I think they have the essential difference of being more open to social contact.Lee was always comfortable staying alone in the farm.But matt, I guess not

by Anonymousreply 157July 25, 2018 2:59 AM

Poor Matty wants to break up with Lee now.

by Anonymousreply 158July 25, 2018 3:00 AM

[R158] He probably already did

by Anonymousreply 159July 25, 2018 3:03 AM

It's only 12 hours. We'll like it soon. Or when they meet this weekend Matt's remind him to like it.

by Anonymousreply 160July 25, 2018 3:13 AM

R152 it was posted 3 days ago. But Lee liked it yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 161July 25, 2018 3:14 AM

Correction in r160 'Lee'll like it soon'

by Anonymousreply 162July 25, 2018 3:16 AM

Thank you r161 my Insta notification didn't work well.

by Anonymousreply 163July 25, 2018 3:18 AM

R154 did you not understand the verse matt likes? ‘You want a social life with friends’ is a poem. Lol go and read it. You must not understand it if that’s what you took from it.

by Anonymousreply 164July 25, 2018 6:37 AM

That last comment was for R155

by Anonymousreply 165July 25, 2018 6:38 AM

Here come Matt troll defending him. Of course I didn't read it because I couldn't find the post just read from r154.

by Anonymousreply 166July 25, 2018 6:55 AM

What took you so long this time ? r156 started counting 4 hours ago. LOL

by Anonymousreply 167July 25, 2018 7:03 AM

The poem was written by Kenneth Koch and says you cannot have all 3 things: love life, social life, and a work life. You can have 2 but not all three. We know Matty has an unquenchable social life and travels for work often (but doesn’t seem to do much of anything work related on a normal daily basis unless you count liking Instagram posts as work), so is he relinquishing his love life? Perhaps. If Lee and Matt broke up I would be so happy for Lee. The sooner he gets free from Matt’s smothering grasp the better off he will be. And Matt has been liking every single post from that one dude lately on Instagram so maybe he’s got the hots for him.

by Anonymousreply 168July 25, 2018 7:04 AM

I'm not surprised that these "break up" rumors are so persistent. Maybe that's why Lee is pulling back so much!

by Anonymousreply 169July 25, 2018 7:16 AM

R168 if they split up I would be unhappy for lee. As a fan of lee I want him to be happy and he seems happy with matt. I don’t think matt has a smothering grasp. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Lee still has his own friends and still does his own thing. An unquenchable social life?? Don’t make me laugh. That’s hilarious. Judging by his insta he hangs round his bf, his cat and a few regular friends on the farm. You make it sound like he’s out clubbing every night of the week. And as for his job he seems to being growing the TB brand very well since that is his job. You just showed your ignorance by saying all he does is “like” Instagrams. I shudder to think a nasty troll like you is following him so closely and watching what he likes. R167 have you nothing better to do with your time? You’re pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 170July 25, 2018 7:18 AM

r169 Dear Matt troll, What will you do WHEN they break up?

by Anonymousreply 171July 25, 2018 7:19 AM

R169 the break up rumors come from 3 trolls on this board that hate matt with a passion.

by Anonymousreply 172July 25, 2018 7:20 AM

Hey Matt troll r170 Lee's happy with every boyfriend he's with.

by Anonymousreply 173July 25, 2018 7:22 AM

I'm not a Matt Troll, I'm just saying my opinion! It has become noticeably quiet, cause Matt and Co. have always shared everything else on SM. Even on vacation! You do not have to be a troll to determine that! I like Matt and I would be sorry if the rumors are true.

by Anonymousreply 174July 25, 2018 7:26 AM

Matt troll gets nervous becaurse ther's no sigh of Lee with Matt, no ig stories from the farm last weekend. LOL

by Anonymousreply 175July 25, 2018 7:30 AM

R174 just because they’re quiet on SM doesn’t mean they’ve split up.

by Anonymousreply 176July 25, 2018 7:30 AM

I have to laugh at the trolls on this board. If there’s SM posts of matt and lee at the farm then their friends are using them and they never hang out by themselves and if there’s no posts by their friends then it means they’ve split up 😂. R168 you’re the troll that said matt bomer fucked lee in high school? Hahaha are you tired of trolling the matt bomer thread so you’d come over to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 177July 25, 2018 7:35 AM

r176 You'll never know. We knew this relationship from SM that they,Matt&friends, want to share. Then there's nothing to share from people who like sharing. not hard to guess.

by Anonymousreply 178July 25, 2018 7:37 AM

So this thread is full of trolls then, Trolls who hate Matt, Trolls who defending Matt, Trolls who hate Lee. OK got it. Hello ! trolls.

by Anonymousreply 179July 25, 2018 7:42 AM

The actual trolls have decided that anyone who defends matt is a “matt troll”. Not sure they know the definition of a troll lol

by Anonymousreply 180July 25, 2018 7:51 AM

The actual troll have decided that anyone who dislike Matt is a troll. Not sure they know the definition of a troll lol

by Anonymousreply 181July 25, 2018 7:55 AM

Matt troll thirst for pics of Lee and Matt like this ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 25, 2018 8:05 AM

What else do you think we are lurking here for?

by Anonymousreply 183July 25, 2018 10:06 AM

Love Lee in this pic. Looked young and healthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184July 25, 2018 10:33 AM

R177 Yes I’m the one. I’ve never been on the Matt bomer thread. I think Matt Bomer is an asshole. But he definitely did fuck Lee, you can take that to the bank and cash it. Here’s two things you can be sure of: Matt Bomer fucked Lee and Matt Foley (another asshole) and Lee will break up.

by Anonymousreply 185July 25, 2018 3:06 PM

R185 you know nothing troll

by Anonymousreply 186July 25, 2018 3:26 PM

R186 Okay, Ygritte.

by Anonymousreply 187July 25, 2018 3:34 PM

R186 Hey Matt troll, they'll break up like r185 said. Matt start cruising a new guy.

by Anonymousreply 188July 25, 2018 3:35 PM

R188 who is the new guy matts cruising?

by Anonymousreply 189July 25, 2018 3:44 PM

Do a searching for yourself, Matt troll. It's not that hard.

by Anonymousreply 190July 25, 2018 3:56 PM

R190 that’s what people say when they don’t know the answer

by Anonymousreply 191July 25, 2018 4:15 PM

I like Matt, I Stan Matt but I don't want to fight or attack everyone who dislike him or point finger at everyone who dislikes Matt as a troll or homophobia. That must be exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 192July 25, 2018 4:17 PM

R188 who is matt cruising. I thinking you’re making shit up again

by Anonymousreply 193July 25, 2018 4:17 PM

I don't give a fuck you said, troll. Go search for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 194July 25, 2018 4:19 PM

R194 oh angry! The nasty trolls cage has been rattled 😂

by Anonymousreply 195July 25, 2018 4:22 PM

You're right r192 . It's easy to point finger and call someone 'troll' now I feel good when call a troll 'troll'.

by Anonymousreply 196July 25, 2018 4:30 PM

And I might add r192 You're a lovely stan .

by Anonymousreply 197July 25, 2018 4:33 PM

R191 Nice try to get that person to tell you the new man whom Matt has been cruising. And they’re right, if you are so devoted to Matt you should know this easily obtained information.

by Anonymousreply 198July 25, 2018 4:38 PM

R198 I’ve no idea. Genuinely. Who is he cruising?

by Anonymousreply 199July 25, 2018 4:39 PM

Why do I'll minded people think Matt left Lee? This is hilarious, they are on holidays

by Anonymousreply 200July 25, 2018 4:41 PM

R200 in your dream, troll.

by Anonymousreply 201July 25, 2018 4:42 PM

Lee is on holidays. Matt's obviously working. Lol

by Anonymousreply 202July 25, 2018 4:43 PM

Hi Matt Stan R192. You’re right it is exhausting defending matt but someone has to do it. I don’t care if people don’t like him, what I do mind is people is making shit up about him. Be careful if you jump in and try and defend him you’ll be branded a troll. I used to be called his mom but now they’ve changed to troll. Look always is happening to R200. That person has already been branded a troll by R201.

by Anonymousreply 203July 25, 2018 4:45 PM

Oh! and youll never know who left who.

by Anonymousreply 204July 25, 2018 4:46 PM

OMFG " someone has to do it" Matty doesn't give a fuck about DL He won't pat you on the back or hug you and thanks you for defending him. He doesn't even know your existence.This is bitchery gossip site. No one take it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 205July 25, 2018 4:59 PM

I hope matt doesn’t give a fuck about dl. The posts by some people here are really disgusting. I would hate to be attacked simply because I was dating lee pace.

by Anonymousreply 206July 25, 2018 5:04 PM

Matt troll you're the one started calling people troll. Now I call you troll for you to take your medicine and to know it's easy to do that.

by Anonymousreply 207July 25, 2018 5:05 PM

* to take your own medicine*

by Anonymousreply 208July 25, 2018 5:07 PM

R203 I still think you could be his mom, Kim Foley so don’t feel bad.

by Anonymousreply 209July 25, 2018 5:10 PM

Did you ever read Jeremy Renner or Luke Evans thread, r206 ?

by Anonymousreply 210July 25, 2018 5:12 PM

I don’t think anyone here attacks Matt because he’s dating Lee. He’s attacked on here because he’s a huge asshole. The guy knows he’s an asshole and he’s smug about it. So no one likes him. Except his mommy. Maybe his daddy.

by Anonymousreply 211July 25, 2018 5:14 PM

R211 wow You are so bitter. I have not seen any evidence to show him being an asshole. He’s been nothing but a loving supportive bf to lee. Lee has never been happier. I’m happy because I’m a fan of Lee’s and he’s happy.

by Anonymousreply 212July 25, 2018 5:43 PM

Lee looks happier even when with Carter. You parrot the magazine is funny, stan.

by Anonymousreply 213July 25, 2018 5:48 PM

* looked*

by Anonymousreply 214July 25, 2018 5:49 PM

Lee tweeted and endorsed the magazine article so I believe it to be true what is said in it.

by Anonymousreply 215July 25, 2018 5:56 PM

You should use your brain describe them. Parrot the magazine is cheap. LOL

by Anonymousreply 216July 25, 2018 6:04 PM

It's interesting that Matt's friends lack of material to post about Lee. That never happens before.

by Anonymousreply 217July 25, 2018 6:21 PM

How I expect Lee to be right now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218July 25, 2018 9:03 PM

Did you expect Lee to become an insta social butterfly or what? Of course he is off on his own. The guy has been in the public eye nonstop since winter, including a semi-forced coming out (with people attacking him on social media for not giving away details of his private life or demanding he pinpoints his sexuality precisely), stalking fans (stage dooring before a performance is considered very rude). and an extremely psychologically demanding role.

Of course he won't be popping up in public now. He's having his well deserved break from public.

Also, R212 I don't care about Matt either way, but enjoying your boyfriend's celebrity in order to snap insta pics is not called being supportive. Maybe he's nice in private, maybe not, no idea. But none of his public behaviour is "supportive". If you don't want to watch your actor boyfriend's play, the fuck you doing being his boyfriend. And bringing your friends to post show-off pics on stage or posting coy pics of himself in an actor's changing room is just typical pretentious instagramming. Frankly I wouldn't be surpised if he wanted a piece of the celebrity pie for himself. That very piece Lee doesn't seem to enjoy all that much. But then who knows.

by Anonymousreply 219July 25, 2018 9:22 PM

R219

I just wanted to say that I want Lee to be enjoying his well-deserved rest.

by Anonymousreply 220July 25, 2018 9:28 PM

P.S.: I guess pictures are not "worth a thousand words", anymore...

by Anonymousreply 221July 25, 2018 9:30 PM

R220 I didn't mean you, I didn't even have the thread updated to see your post. I mean the endless debates on why Lee "disappeared" and what it means for his social life with M.

by Anonymousreply 222July 25, 2018 9:33 PM

R222

Okay!!!

by Anonymousreply 223July 25, 2018 9:44 PM

By the way, Keeping Hours must be out on digital by now.

by Anonymousreply 224July 25, 2018 10:26 PM

Yay! I got called bitter again on a Lee Pace DL thread! (R212) It’s like a badge of honor. The go to favorite word for sensitive stans. But actually, r212, I find all your comments on this thread extremely interesting. Interesting indeed. You’re not as sly as you think you are. I won’t out you and give everyone your identity though, don’t worry. And to address your sad attempt of defending again in your r212 Matt has never shown us any evidence of him NOT being an asshole and there’s zero evidence of him being a loving supportive boyfriend to Lee, and Lee has been happier with other guys. Sorry, but your propaganda isn’t going to work and neither are your questions digging for info on how much people here know.

by Anonymousreply 225July 25, 2018 10:42 PM

Lagertha r218, Thanks for a good laugh for me to start my day. That Lee Bear is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 226July 26, 2018 2:16 AM

I hope Lee is now getting lots of rest, sleep and food. He deserves it so much.

by Anonymousreply 227July 26, 2018 9:18 AM

Relax, sweet man of mine, relax...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 26, 2018 9:09 PM

No, you aren't! We just want some meat back on your bones. Besides, remember what "nonna" says "Mangia che te fa bene!".

P.S.: this place looks like the Death Valley! Was that a vulture?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229July 27, 2018 8:26 PM

no new, no ig story, we have nothing to talk about, dear Lagertha.

by Anonymousreply 230July 27, 2018 11:48 PM

Lagertha, you sexy fucker, marry me! I love you!

by Anonymousreply 231July 28, 2018 2:24 AM

Pete goes to puppy camp again. I guess Lee is in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232July 28, 2018 12:12 PM

Yes he is NY, yesterday he with NH

by Anonymousreply 233July 28, 2018 1:06 PM

R233 Was Matt there too?

by Anonymousreply 234July 28, 2018 1:32 PM

[R233]How did you know he was with NH

by Anonymousreply 235July 28, 2018 2:04 PM

Matt is in At Panorama but without Lee!

by Anonymousreply 236July 29, 2018 1:04 AM

Nick and co. are at the Sunset beach. Matt and Ian at the concert Panorama BY. If Lee's with Nick , they are in different place. R233 we need your confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 237July 29, 2018 1:04 AM

Slowly but surely I start to believe in the separation rumors!!

by Anonymousreply 238July 29, 2018 1:10 AM

There's another guy with Matt & Ian, Matt just followed him. Lee's not in his stories either.

by Anonymousreply 239July 29, 2018 1:20 AM

Lee is also in no story to see from the people who are traveling with NH!

by Anonymousreply 240July 29, 2018 1:23 AM

Come on lol. He could be in NY for some Marvel related business.

by Anonymousreply 241July 29, 2018 1:28 AM

Lee also had Pete in NY during AIA! Why does he take Pete to the camp now, when he's supposed to be in NY, and he does not take him?

by Anonymousreply 242July 29, 2018 1:33 AM

Yeah I'm not convinced they've broke up either but surprised Lee isnt at this festival with Matt, its music they're both into. Is Captain Marvel still filming?

by Anonymousreply 243July 29, 2018 1:34 AM

R242 He might be traveling to some other cities or abroad. There is post production work too, and promotion. Also he might have a new project in mind. Or do something with CI.

by Anonymousreply 244July 29, 2018 1:36 AM

Ok friday Lee with NH i say for pic of NH I guess today Lee is with Matt I dont believe in this rumors Also never Matt o Ian they post something above Lee

and I do not see any reason for them to finish just because there are no photos it's normal in Lee's behavior not to post anything of him

by Anonymousreply 245July 29, 2018 1:39 AM

Maybe we are a little spoiled by the AIA time! But as long as I don't see a new pict, I remain skeptical. It was strange that Matt liked Lee's last Ista post days later! Otherwise he did that within a few minutes.

by Anonymousreply 246July 29, 2018 1:49 AM

R246 Still if you break up with someone, no reason to like their insta post. More like a reason to unfollow them on every platform and force your every friend to do with same and then proclaim them the enemy of humankind.

by Anonymousreply 247July 29, 2018 1:54 AM

Do you think Matt is such a guy? His friends are still following NR.

by Anonymousreply 248July 29, 2018 1:58 AM

R248 Well relationships are different. I think it depends more on what type of relationships you had than on your personality. Whether it was a warm but calm relationship, close to friends who have sex with each other, or a stormy and passionate relationship.

by Anonymousreply 249July 29, 2018 2:01 AM

Matt looked drunk af in the guys stories.

by Anonymousreply 250July 29, 2018 2:26 AM

the guy's stories.

by Anonymousreply 251July 29, 2018 2:28 AM

r242 The camp looks after the dogs only 3 or 4 hours a day for exercises from 10am-2pm. Lee must have another dog sitter if he goes other city or aboard so I guess he's in the city doing other things or Pete needs his play ground while in the city.

by Anonymousreply 252July 29, 2018 3:57 AM

Looked at Michael Cindy's latest story. There is really no Lee. Matt walked with Ian.

by Anonymousreply 253July 29, 2018 4:02 AM

Correction in r253 Michael Cuby's latest story

by Anonymousreply 254July 29, 2018 4:03 AM

R3 How did you know 8 days ago that Lee was going to attend Panorama? R250 Matt was more than just drunk.

by Anonymousreply 255July 29, 2018 4:36 AM

R240 Lee wasn't in NH's group's igstories wasn't surprising. This's not about Lee's with who. It's about Lee's not with Matt.

by Anonymousreply 256July 29, 2018 5:08 AM

R255 Isn't the whole debate about him _not_ attending it?

by Anonymousreply 257July 29, 2018 5:16 AM

R245 The Cuby guy followed only Matt. If Lee had been there he would certainly have followed him so it's safe to assume he wasn't there. It's normal for Lee to not post anything but it's not normal for Matt's friends to not post anything Lee related or show him off.

by Anonymousreply 258July 29, 2018 5:47 AM

But still Matt did. With or without Lee, so it was a plan of theirs which Lee could have changed recently.

P.S. Did you all see how Matt was walking like a girl?

by Anonymousreply 259July 29, 2018 5:48 AM

The above comment was a reply to r257

by Anonymousreply 260July 29, 2018 5:49 AM

R258 Why would he follow Lee? Do you follow everyone you meet when hanging out? Why does Lee need to be with Matt everywhere? They haven't started dating a month ago so that they'd still be impassioned by a new love. They have been dating for almost a year now, as far I understand, they can survive without each other, hang with their own friends, go about their own business without a feeling of acute longing.

by Anonymousreply 261July 29, 2018 5:51 AM

R259 It could have been Matt's own plan, not a mutual plan. They aren't joined at the hip you know.

by Anonymousreply 262July 29, 2018 5:53 AM

R261 what I meant was Lee wasn't there so he didn't follow him.

by Anonymousreply 263July 29, 2018 6:10 AM

And r261 Matt is possibly the shortest relationship Lee have ever had only 1 year oh wait not a year yet. LOL

by Anonymousreply 264July 29, 2018 6:14 AM

R263 Yeah I got it. But why would he necessarily follow Lee if Lee were there? No one follows everyone they meet. You can hang out with new people and never follow anyone.

by Anonymousreply 265July 29, 2018 6:17 AM

R264 People have no idea what his relationships really were like apart from some rumors and maybe 1 or 2 guys who were guessed right.

by Anonymousreply 266July 29, 2018 6:20 AM

Which ig stories you are talking about with drunken Matt??

by Anonymousreply 267July 29, 2018 6:28 AM

R265 why wouldn't follow your new friend's celebrity bf if you had met and hung out? Lee wasn't there. Look at Cuby guy's ig story that Matt walked girlly with Ian.

by Anonymousreply 268July 29, 2018 6:32 AM

R286 (I'm sorry, Lee, I don't really think you are boring) For example, you found this celebrity bf boring. Or a stuck-up jerk. Or way much into some hobbies you don't care about. Lots of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 269July 29, 2018 6:47 AM

So they are over. Moving on. Lee will be with another guy soon.

by Anonymousreply 270July 29, 2018 7:00 AM

R269 if that rise your hope, OK then. Lol

by Anonymousreply 271July 29, 2018 7:02 AM

People I shudder to think what your dating life is like if you think partners can't be apart for a single social event.

by Anonymousreply 272July 29, 2018 7:02 AM

R271 I don't care about Matt. Boyfriends come and go, Lee is the person I find so interesting I'm hanging out in a celebrity thread.

by Anonymousreply 273July 29, 2018 7:03 AM

I can't believe it's over so soon. #pretend to be sad.

by Anonymousreply 274July 29, 2018 7:03 AM

Soon? Even if it is so. It's been a whole year. That's a long term relationship in my book. Didn't he only date the woman named A. for half a year or so? That's normal for dating.

by Anonymousreply 275July 29, 2018 7:07 AM

R272 Keep your hope alive. LOL

by Anonymousreply 276July 29, 2018 7:09 AM

Why do you think it's over?

by Anonymousreply 277July 29, 2018 8:34 AM

R272 Thats been their relationship from the start though. Clingy. But yeah, im still not convinced we're seeing the end here. Maybe Lee is just working although we haven't had any word on this. Or he's with the fam in Texas? The speculation on the status of Lee's relationship every other month is back though which is always entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 278July 29, 2018 9:14 AM

I wonder that Matt was so happy in the IG stories. He didn't see in the least sad or something, which he would be sure, if they separates! He was very proud to be with Lee. But I have to admit, I think that's over with Matt and Lee! And Yes... He walked like a girl, like a Drunk girl

by Anonymousreply 279July 29, 2018 9:23 AM

He was happy because he was drunk. Seriously: I'm not convinced they're over but I'll take it into consideration. I really thought as soon as AiA is over they would go into holiday together or spend some quiet weeks on the farm. They haven't spent a lot of time together in the recent months due to Lee's work schedule. And it surprises me they're not immediately going to change it.

by Anonymousreply 280July 29, 2018 10:33 AM

AIA is now 2 weeks over! Matt was with Richie S., Daniel R. and co. at the penultimate show. And now, two weeks later, everyone is doing their own thing again. Complete silence on Lee's side, no like, no follow, nothing. And Matt goes out alone with friends. if it's really over, then Matty-boy got over Lee very quickly

by Anonymousreply 281July 29, 2018 10:59 AM

OMG some queen drew him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282July 29, 2018 1:39 PM

Hahaha ... and what's next? An oil painting? Do they name a street after him? Or rather a sandwich!?

by Anonymousreply 283July 29, 2018 2:27 PM

R283 He looks almost human in the drawing, almost. Definitely more so than in pictures. Ugly Asshole Blvd. could be the street name. Sandwich? Maybe a mini hotdog with extra mayo and call it The Matthew Foley special.

by Anonymousreply 284July 29, 2018 7:27 PM

R278 Clingy? As far as I got from the threads, they barely spent weekends together in between work and travels.

by Anonymousreply 285July 29, 2018 7:27 PM

New photo of Ian So there more people than matt and miichael .Ian Who take the photo Maybe Lee?

by Anonymousreply 286July 29, 2018 7:33 PM

Looool we've in Germany a "mini Winnie sausage chain" with many very small sausages! What about the Mini Foley Sausage Chain?@ (284)

by Anonymousreply 287July 29, 2018 7:39 PM

R280 It's been a whole year, it's not a new love anymore. You are okay with your partner doing his own things and not seeing him every day when it's not a new love. People might be getting bored.

by Anonymousreply 288July 29, 2018 8:03 PM

Damn it! So many things happening and DL put me in time-out ("Sorry you are not allowed to post anything at this time" or whatever)!!!

R231

Honey, that was so sweet! But, tell me, do you have a death wish? Look at my track record: so far, I've had 5 SOs; I've killed numbers 2,3 and 4. Number 1 was MY Ragnar, my greatest love, my twin flame, etc. I didn't kill him! However, I killed his second wife (Hello, Aslaug!)! Right now, I'm doing the horizontal mambo with a guy named Heahmund (excellent warrior, good looking, etc), but I don't believe it'll last (we have religious differences). Besides, Ivar hasn't overcome his teenage crush on me and now wants to sacrifice me to the gods. Believe me, there's no happy ending by my side!!!

R232

Awww! Pete's too cool for school! But he surely enjoys having his paws wet!

R245

Are those melted gummy bears a reference to Lee?

R247

I liked your POV. I kill their bodies, you kill their memories and send them to ostracism and social oblivion... Cool!!!

R259

Matt walks like a drunk female model. But, I believe he's doing it just for fun.

R282

The guy who drew Matt does commissions; perhaps, Matt asked him to do it. He probably wants to take off that old Monalisa bitch from the wall of the Louvre and put a paint of himself in the same spot! He should have asked a Cubist painter to do it, instead. (lol)

P.S.: I told you Lee is going to attend Wacken (R7) with me next month! I'm going to show him new worlds, new civilizations, new sounds, etc.

by Anonymousreply 289July 29, 2018 8:29 PM

R287 Perfect! Yes That sounds good! Those Hillshire Farms Lit’l Smokies sausages are what I’m picturing. Modeled after Matt’s lit’l sausage.

by Anonymousreply 290July 29, 2018 8:45 PM

Ian B. posted a picture with Matt and friends on IG. For those in the knowledge, did Lee like it?

P.S.: Michael C. posted the same image.

by Anonymousreply 291July 29, 2018 9:02 PM

No like from lee!

by Anonymousreply 292July 29, 2018 9:23 PM

(R290) I'm sure we need good glasses, if not a microscope to readjust the sausage chain true to the original

by Anonymousreply 293July 29, 2018 9:32 PM

R292 It's just 3 hours ago. Lee'll like it soon .

by Anonymousreply 294July 29, 2018 10:18 PM

Not sure if I’m doing this right but I found photos of Lee via photobucket that I’ve never seen before plus dick pics. I can only access them via my mobile. Looks like this poster made all our dreams come true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 29, 2018 10:34 PM

Finally! Dick pics!

by Anonymousreply 296July 29, 2018 10:48 PM

R295

Oh, my gods! May this noble warrior be granted a place in Valhalla for his/her noble efforts!!!

by Anonymousreply 297July 29, 2018 10:50 PM

Is that even legal? Not to mention decent.

by Anonymousreply 298July 29, 2018 10:54 PM

Holla the woodfairy.... The pics are.. Wow

by Anonymousreply 299July 29, 2018 10:54 PM

R297 I saved them cuz not sure how long they’ll be up. I could’ve swore photobucket has an anti-nudity clause in posting photos via their site but could be wrong

by Anonymousreply 300July 29, 2018 10:55 PM

Don’t care if it’s legal and hell yeah it’s decent! Let’s not get all prudish. Everyone wants to see Lee’s weenis. I paid top dollar to see it, but what about others that didn’t get that opportunity? There may be some people on here that weren’t able to go to the play, maybe the cost was too much for them. You wouldn’t deny a poor person the priveldge of seeing some Lee snake would you????? Dick pics for the poor!

by Anonymousreply 301July 30, 2018 12:59 AM

Hell yeah ! r301 The Pacific Ocean was my barrier, now I can die in peace.

by Anonymousreply 302July 30, 2018 1:30 AM

R301 I wonder if he should be flattered that a mere glimpse at his privates is valued so much or insulted that you didn't do it for his art.

by Anonymousreply 303July 30, 2018 2:18 AM

I think LEE is traveling abroad like Africa which has no Internet.Maybe work with CI

by Anonymousreply 304July 30, 2018 2:19 AM

Whoever took these pics shall be praised in eternity. I though I was going to die withour ever getting a glimpse at his wiener.

by Anonymousreply 305July 30, 2018 4:40 AM

R305 To see Paris and die...

by Anonymousreply 306July 30, 2018 4:44 AM

(R304)I rather believe in the separation rumors! Lee pulls back extremely!

by Anonymousreply 307July 30, 2018 6:57 AM

I'd pull back too if I had to fight off legions of screaming fangirls five times a week for six months in a row and thousands of people saw my dick.

by Anonymousreply 308July 30, 2018 7:00 AM

Who else likes that he's definitely a grower, not a shower

by Anonymousreply 309July 30, 2018 7:00 AM

R309 Consider the scale.

by Anonymousreply 310July 30, 2018 7:07 AM

Matt showed up at sd on Sep14 with his smug look. I think that why Lee pulled back extreamly. I don't think they're over. Maybe Lee didn't want much attention like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311July 30, 2018 8:40 AM

Lee liked NH's and Ian's pics 2 ้hrs ago.

by Anonymousreply 312July 30, 2018 8:56 AM

in r311 I mean attention to his private life.

by Anonymousreply 313July 30, 2018 8:59 AM

I have to admit, Matt looks very good!

by Anonymousreply 314July 30, 2018 9:01 AM

So they're still together.

by Anonymousreply 315July 30, 2018 9:28 AM

Yeah I didn't they'd break up that easily. I want to know what Lee's upto though.

by Anonymousreply 316July 30, 2018 10:06 AM

I wonder why they both always liked everything related to each other. Is it some kind of secret code? But he is out, it shouldn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 317July 30, 2018 10:40 AM

Can you believe DL put me on time-out for the second time in less than 60 hours and right in the middle of this epic event?

These pictures will go down in History! But, I do believe Lee will be very pissed off when he finds out; my concern is not with the naked pictures (he's a smart person and he knew this was going to happen), but with the family ones: there are too much pictures of his parents, siblings and relatives! Someone should warn this person to remove them. I'm afraid that Lee will withdraw even more after this unwanted exposure (no more selfies!!!).

However, let this person know that songs will be sung, sagas will be told and written about the hero who, against all laws, rules and odds, dared to go on an almost impossible quest to bring joy to his/her unlucky (and poor) folks!

P.S.: I'm glad I didn't open that champagne bottle I keep at the bottom of the fjord. I knew Matt wouldn't go down so easily!

P.P.S.: How I imagine Lee when he finds out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 30, 2018 11:10 AM

R318

Why would DL put you, dear Lagertha, in a time out?

by Anonymousreply 319July 30, 2018 11:25 AM

They put me on time out yesterday and today too but only a short time, 2-3 hrs. I think it's a glitch of their system,

by Anonymousreply 320July 30, 2018 11:33 AM

R319

They keep saying "You don't have permission to post replies at this time. Click Here for more information.". I know they want me to subscribe, but I'm one of the most notorious tightwads in all the Norse world! I refuse to pay for something I can get for free! Anyway, it's a battle of wills and, so far, they're winning. But I'm not going to surrender!

R320

It was out for me on Saturday (the whole day) and, last night (I don't know how long it lasted, but it was out right after the pictures and, three hours later, it was still out).

by Anonymousreply 321July 30, 2018 11:56 AM

I think Lee and his weenis are in Italy...with the lizard man.

by Anonymousreply 322July 30, 2018 2:20 PM

R322

And why do you think that?

by Anonymousreply 323July 30, 2018 2:41 PM

IAN is in Rome right now

by Anonymousreply 324July 30, 2018 2:45 PM

Why Italy?

by Anonymousreply 325July 30, 2018 3:00 PM

Ian and Matt don't always work together. Sometimes Matt with Kelly, cornor sometimes with Ian. And why 'd Lee cling to them while they're working. It's pathatic. They're not on the honeymoon phase like in Paris. Why wouldn't they go on holidays only two of them. Why always with Matt's friends. Doesn't Matt have a life of his own, pathetic twat.

by Anonymousreply 326July 30, 2018 3:25 PM

So Lee and Matt can't have holidays on their own. LOL

by Anonymousreply 327July 30, 2018 3:30 PM

I don't understand why lee has to hide. He's already out. Matt showed up at stage door and the theater and people know they're together. Why can't they just live normal life like other couple. I'd be sad if I was Matt.

by Anonymousreply 328July 30, 2018 3:44 PM

They did live normal couple life.BUT once they or the friends put any photo on SM,they 've been called flaunting his boyfriend or unrespecting Lee’s privacy

by Anonymousreply 329July 30, 2018 3:57 PM

Honestly I don't think LEE is hiding, he's just recovering from the exhausted work. Maybe LEE just don't want people to focus too much on his love relationship with matt

by Anonymousreply 330July 30, 2018 4:05 PM

Lagertha I had the same problem.

by Anonymousreply 331July 30, 2018 5:31 PM

I miss fried chicken!

by Anonymousreply 332July 30, 2018 6:49 PM

Lee was always, to be out does not mean to show the whole world what you are doing in your privat life!

by Anonymousreply 333July 30, 2018 7:16 PM

He disappeared online with any activity for one full week and decides to reappear and likes things at what would have been 3am US/NY time. Italy time it would have been 9am. I think he is trying to show that he’s in Europe (with the douche crew). He waited a full week to like anything and you know he has been online a lot (he always is). I think it is intentional. A way to show where he is. He’s such an immature asswipe. No wonder he fits in so well with people so much younger and immature acting. He’s the same way. He’s not in Africa on CI anything.

by Anonymousreply 334July 30, 2018 7:23 PM

Why do you think he is hiding? You can be a normal couple without flaunting your relationship on social media. You don't need to put your private pictures on the instagram for the world to see who your partner is, where you two are, and so on. You don't need to pose for cheesy romantic pics together and then show them to everyone. For some people, privacy is about being alone with their friends or partner. Without sharing all parts of their life with their social media followers.

R318 I heard his relatives had their social media accounts hacked into, those pictures probably come from there. I still think it's extemely bad taste to make them public again.

by Anonymousreply 335July 30, 2018 7:31 PM

R334 That's absurd, who even looks at the time?

by Anonymousreply 336July 30, 2018 7:32 PM

R334 unfollow him then if you don’t like him.

by Anonymousreply 337July 30, 2018 7:36 PM

Make me

by Anonymousreply 338July 30, 2018 7:45 PM

I'm more curious about this ever present chain of likes. Do people really like anything by their friends and partners? Like, spend actual time making sure they like every post and comment?

by Anonymousreply 339July 30, 2018 8:07 PM

R339 Exactly. He does it for a reason. What that is I’m not sure of; to show his loyal followers something he wants us to see. He doesn’t actually press that like button on things he actually ‘likes’. Many here don’t see him for who he actually is because they see him through rose colored glasses. I think he is a moron and a douchebag, yet I love the douchebag he is and love watching him make an ass of himself.

by Anonymousreply 340July 30, 2018 8:25 PM

R340 No one here knows what he actually is. Whatever that is. Because to be the judge of that, you'd have to know him personally.

So you are also building sand castles. You like dark glasses, that's all there is to it. It's your fantasy of him, same way you accuse others of doing.

by Anonymousreply 341July 30, 2018 8:30 PM

Since we are talking about perceptions, I've been thinking of asking you a question:

Do you believe he should have signed the open letter in favor of James Gunn like the rest of the cast of GOTG? (He appears in the picture, but didn't sign the letter.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342July 30, 2018 8:31 PM

Stalkers say Matt also liked everything by his previous partner. But Matt has a very active social media life so that's understandable.

I guess when you live in your iPhone not liking a social media post from one of your crew is akin to ignoring a friend when you meet somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 343July 30, 2018 8:34 PM

R342 Wasn't Gunn making anti-LGBT jokes among others?

by Anonymousreply 344July 30, 2018 8:34 PM

R339 I don’t think it’s that unusual. I think those people who have Instagram accounts and don’t like anything ever is more unusual and maybe a bit creepy lol.

by Anonymousreply 345July 30, 2018 8:38 PM

R342 yes I think he’d most definitely signed. He seems friendly with James.

by Anonymousreply 346July 30, 2018 8:41 PM

R345 I have a full range of social media accounts but I only like something when it's outstanding. For example, my friends decided to open a coffeeshop together and it's the official announcement. Not literally every post even if's just a photo of someone on their holiday or a sunset someone took a picture of.

by Anonymousreply 347July 30, 2018 8:43 PM

R344

Actually, I didn't have the stomach to read throughout all the sh!t he wrote back then, but I heard he made anti-LGBT jokes, too. However, I do believe when he says he's changed, redeemed. (He is/was good friends with Lee and I don't believe Lee would be friends with a bigot.). There's a strong political element in all this fiasco. I know James can return to Disney, but he deserves to continue his career (and watch his mouth!).

by Anonymousreply 348July 30, 2018 8:45 PM

R348

Sorry! James CAN'T return...

by Anonymousreply 349July 30, 2018 8:46 PM

R348 If he is such a good friend, why do they never hang out together? I don't really believe in those on-set friendships. You finish the shooting and good bye friends, never to be seen or talked to again unless you meet at some afterparty.

by Anonymousreply 350July 30, 2018 9:10 PM

R350 Lee did hang with him after though, keep up! They hung out in Atlanta during HACF and even went to his house during filming to hang, not just on set. It’s not typical to hang out with directors outside of working, though lee has with other directors too.

Some of the posters on here are so strange. Lee likes a picture of his friend at a certain time to “send a message” to fans? What next? He’s blinking in Morse code to send a message? His eyes look weird in a YouTube video and now he’s a reptilian imposing the new world order?

Whats more likely, he’s using some schizophrenic method of message sending, or he’s just... liking pictures?

Why am I even responding to this, ha.

by Anonymousreply 351July 30, 2018 9:32 PM

R351

In the Photobucket account shown in R295, there's a picture of Lee with red eyes; my first thought: "Lee is a crossroads demon!". (lol) Sorry, I can't resist a "Supernatural" joke!

But you're right: he's good friends with people he rarely hangs out (Anna, Sarah, Karen, Judy, Matt B., etc.). You don't have to be constantly in the company of someone to be in his/her circle of friends.

by Anonymousreply 352July 30, 2018 9:47 PM

R351 Yep the last idea I'll believe in is him sending secret messages to fans. He is just not that interested in interaction with fans at all. Not to mention any sort of intrigue.

It's on the level of thinking two guys is a couple because they wear similar clothes so they must be wearing the same clothes (even though they clearly have different sizes).

by Anonymousreply 353July 30, 2018 9:51 PM

R352 You can't judge anyone's friendship from their social media interaction, true. Sometimes people just like chirping about besties and putting pics on insta where in truth you don't talk to each for months, sometimes no one knows about your real old friends because they don't flaunt their relationships.

by Anonymousreply 354July 30, 2018 10:06 PM

R353 and R351 I agree. I don’t think Lee puts much thought into the timing of when he’s liking insta pics. Does anyone seriously do that?

by Anonymousreply 355July 30, 2018 10:34 PM

The timing is significant here, not always, but here, yes. He was silent a full week and knew people were waiting for any sign of life from him. When he does appear it is at 3am? And by him doing that isn’t one supposed to think hmmmm..... is Lee awake at 3am or could he be in Europe? And oh, what a coincidence, Matt is in Europe. He’s showing people that he is with his boyfriend without screaming it. A slight way to show it to those who have a brain. While I’m at it, no one here thought it was strange that while he was still doing AiA that he would be silent online all day long until the play started??? The only time he would show up online (95% of the time) was when the play was on. That was no coincidence. Why did he do that?

by Anonymousreply 356July 30, 2018 11:04 PM

I'd never think he was in Europe until you said it. Awake at 3am? Why not, he isn't working in an office five days a week. He doesn't have to go to sleep and wake up early every day. If it's supposed to be a signal it is way too subtle. Also why would he give a fuck whether a small group of fans think he is with Matt or without him? I certainly wouldn't if I were him. Who cares.

As for the play, nothing strange, he was probably busy before the play (getting to the theater, discussing things with director, getting in character, etc), and tired as fuck afterwards. But during the intermissions you relax a bit and distract yourself so that you aren't so tense. Get a break.

by Anonymousreply 357July 30, 2018 11:14 PM

It wasn’t during intermission. It was for the few minutes between scenes, and he did it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 358July 30, 2018 11:42 PM

R358 So what is your theory? What message was his sending to those with a brain watching him?

by Anonymousreply 359July 30, 2018 11:45 PM

Matt and Connor likes Insta posts 20 minutes ago it's about 1 am in Europe , 7 pm in NY . Where do you think there are ?

by Anonymousreply 360July 30, 2018 11:47 PM

R360 Could be anywhere including Japan. For people of their trade and lifestyle time of the day is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 361July 30, 2018 11:49 PM

R358 you’re exaggerating. Don’t you realise Most people on this board follow lee on Instagram and can see very clearly when he likes posts?

by Anonymousreply 362July 30, 2018 11:51 PM

Ian likes activity was 8 hours ago. I don't think they're in the same time zone.

by Anonymousreply 363July 30, 2018 11:53 PM

Matt's still liking posts on Instagram. Is he really in Italy? It's almost three in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 364July 31, 2018 12:42 AM

Continuing like pics on ig at 3.26 am, Europe time. Is the whole Matt is in Eu assumed from Ian in Eu ?

by Anonymousreply 365July 31, 2018 1:29 AM

So the new theory is that they are both liking pics in the middle of a European night in order to show the mysterious audience that they are not with Ian?

by Anonymousreply 366July 31, 2018 1:30 AM

no, r366 I mean I don't think Matt's in Eu. He likes pics normal time in NY. Just pointing that It's not likely that he likes pics at 3 am Eu time.

by Anonymousreply 367July 31, 2018 1:37 AM

R367 Then Lee is the one in Europe because of the timing?

by Anonymousreply 368July 31, 2018 1:53 AM

For Lee, I don't know. He just popped up to like 2 pics at 3am NY time, would be 9 am Eu time and Ian posted he's in Rome. Someone here concluded that Lee's with Matt in Rome because Ian in Rome, funny hmmm. Then today Matt liked posts non stop 7-8 pm NY time, would be 3-4 am Rome time. This is what I meant r366. So I think Matt is still in The US. include Keiiy , Conor who had activity the same time at Matt. For TB crew I think Ian's the only one in Rome . Maybe he's on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 369July 31, 2018 1:56 AM

R356, I don't even know where to begin with your comments.

Lee KNEW people were waiting for a sign of him on Instagram?? Who the hell are these people and how would he know about them? And even if he did know that some unnamed group of "people" were waiting for him on social media, I doubt he gives a shit, let alone that he set up some elaborate subtle way to announce his whereabouts or activities.

Lee's "silence" on social media--For all we know, Lee was silent because he was busy, or sleeping, or lost his phone, or forgot his Instagram password, or he's just a grown ass man who isn't addicted to social media and had better things to do with his time.

Matt is in Europe--you have zero evidence of this. Ian is in Italy, but there is no indication Matt or any TB people are with him, and Ian usually announces who he's spending time with.

Lee is "liking" things at 3 am.--Instagram's tracking functions suck. Half the time it doesn't accurately reflect whether--let alone when--someone posts. And 3 am. in which time zone? Even if it was 3 am in New York, Lee could be in a place where it is earlier, like California, where it would be midnight. You only say it is Europe because you have, with zero factual basis, assumed Matt is there.

by Anonymousreply 370July 31, 2018 1:57 AM

Not because of Ian, because of timing. Lee the Man of Mystery ahh.

by Anonymousreply 371July 31, 2018 2:02 AM

Matt liked NH's post as soon as it was posted. He's obviously in NY. fOR lee, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 372July 31, 2018 2:11 AM

r370 "You only say it is Europe because you have, with zero factual basis, assumed Matt is there." They now contradict in their theory because obviously Matt's in The US.

by Anonymousreply 373July 31, 2018 2:46 AM

Either Lee was up v late for once, is in Texas with the fam or LA. So, no idea. Or plot twist, he's gone to Budapest.

Reading Sally's latest post, she's been depressed, hated her life & got a job.

by Anonymousreply 374July 31, 2018 2:50 AM

Why Budapest ??

by Anonymousreply 375July 31, 2018 3:01 AM

The ex is filming there. Or was. To be clear, I don't really think he's gone to Budapest lol

by Anonymousreply 376July 31, 2018 3:32 AM

It’s me, the conspiracy theorist. So I could be totally wrong and full of shit or maybe Matt has jet lag and isn’t on the european schedule. I don’t know. And Lee’s likes might not mean he is in Italy with Matt. I concluded it based on the timing of the likes and the fact that Ian is in Italy could have meant that Matt was there and the timing matched up. Rip off my head and piss down my neck if it will make y’all feel better. I could be wrong. I didn’t say it was a definite. But I still maintain that his likes mean something. He is always conscious of people paying attention to what he likes and when. He doesn’t ‘like’ what he actually likes. He likes what he is aware people will see. He advertises through his likes. He knows they’re scrutinized and responds accordingly. R370 the unnamed ‘people’ would be us, fuckface. And his other followers on Instagram. And he wasn’t silent on sm because he forgot his password or because he’s a grown ass man (he hasn’t acted like a grown ass man since....ever) and he def isn’t too busy because for fucks sake he found time to be on Instagram during the play, *•during•* the play. Play’s over so he’s got more time to skim through instagram in the course of a week. And for the ‘factual basis’ you’re jacking off to, we don’t have that for anything we talk about here. You’re right about one thing though, you do have a brain, it just doesn’t work the best.

by Anonymousreply 377July 31, 2018 3:50 AM

R377 Okay so let's pretend I follow your logic.

He doesn't go out with his boyfriend openly (for example, leaving together with him after the play so everyone sees), but he advertises his boyfriend through instagram likes (instead of them meaning nothing or maybe being a romantic gesture for his social media obsessed boyfriend).

What for? Either you flaunt your boyfriend, or you keep it quiet and private. Why do things that directly contradict each other?

And yes he behaves like a grown ass man. He is an independent successful professional for fucks sake. That's what makes his behaviour adult. He doesn't need to have a white picket fence and ten kids.

by Anonymousreply 378July 31, 2018 4:06 AM

Read Sally’s post. I feel sad for her but am happy she’s found a new calling.

This might be reading too much into it, but I wonder if all the Lee stans that jumped onto her programs and courses had anything to do with her disillusion. I recall her Facebook groups getting swamped by fans rather than people who actually genuinely wanted to participate. That must have been super annoying.

by Anonymousreply 379July 31, 2018 11:29 AM

R379 I would agree with you. I think she was getting super obsessed Lee fans that came with their own very unique set of issues. Some of these people just want to be close to Lee in anyway possible and these stans believe “befriending” his sister is going to do that. She would have been dealing with “obsessive” type personalities. Hard work! She loves her brother to bits but I’m sure it was so annoying to have his super stans a part of the group. Im so glad she seems happier now. It’s tough being self employed. I think she’s done the right thing. You go girl!

by Anonymousreply 380July 31, 2018 12:09 PM

Yeah I certainly got the impression there were fans who thought befriending Sally would lead them to Lee - didn’t one of her ‘friends’ even enter the New York Marathon for that reason?!? Anyway I’m happy for her too - and her post about it is really brave and amazing. Go Sally :)

by Anonymousreply 381July 31, 2018 12:58 PM

R381 yes I know who you’re talking about. I remember reading her twitter and she was very anti richlee. Don’t think she believed they were a couple or lee was gay.

by Anonymousreply 382July 31, 2018 1:50 PM

I think it's a pity that the extreme fans just besiege Sally because she's the sister of lee. Your work is fantastic, I have lost a lot of weight thanks to their great tips and prescriptions and improved my health significantly. I'm sorry for her, that she is in a crisis and hopes that she will soon find herself again and achieve the same for herself as she has done for me.She is so much More than only the sister of lee pace

by Anonymousreply 383July 31, 2018 4:42 PM

R383 Hi Alandriel.

by Anonymousreply 384July 31, 2018 4:59 PM

(R384) nice try but sorry you're wrong!

by Anonymousreply 385July 31, 2018 5:17 PM

Pete in Julian's IG stories....

by Anonymousreply 386July 31, 2018 9:24 PM

That’s not Pete. Pete is ugly as hell.

by Anonymousreply 387July 31, 2018 9:55 PM

R387

What?! How dare you!!! Pete is handsome AF! He looks like a grunge rocker and I like it; plus, he has tons of personality!

by Anonymousreply 388July 31, 2018 10:25 PM

P.S.: Handsome duo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 31, 2018 10:28 PM

Matt removed the Panorama pics from his tagged photos yet keeps the artwork LOL.

by Anonymousreply 390July 31, 2018 10:50 PM

One has to wonder

by Anonymousreply 391July 31, 2018 11:00 PM

OT: because no Lee's news, I'd ship them if Richard weren't gay. I like his shoes too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392August 1, 2018 1:25 AM

Proof positive that hair plugs turn gray more slowly than what is left of one's original hair. That's quite a line of demarcation on the side of Richie's head...

by Anonymousreply 393August 1, 2018 2:00 AM

Lee is probably taking long nature walks, taking care of his hens, and generally reconnecting to the silence and solitude he loves so much.

by Anonymousreply 394August 1, 2018 2:45 AM

Human beings would spoil the scene.

by Anonymousreply 395August 1, 2018 2:46 AM

R392 has Richard got a bf? Is he still living in NY?

by Anonymousreply 396August 1, 2018 9:18 AM

R392 Whoever claims Rich is a cold-hearted asshole should read her caption.

by Anonymousreply 397August 1, 2018 10:19 AM

Michelle Forbes has the ugliest feet I've ever seen

by Anonymousreply 398August 1, 2018 10:20 AM

So.... Never everrrr delete your DL cookies lmao. That shit was soooo annoying. Just a friendly reminder 😅😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 399August 1, 2018 10:21 AM

I came across this post and I'd like to know who OB is; does anybody have an idea? (No smartass comments! I know WHAT OB is, but, in this case, I believe it's a person!) (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400August 1, 2018 11:00 AM

r396 No idea. It's Olivia Bolan. S he's tagged too.

by Anonymousreply 401August 1, 2018 11:09 AM

R401

Thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 402August 1, 2018 11:13 AM

I finally watched The Keeping Hours and the trailer sucks balzzz. It's not a horror movie at all and it was better than I expected. Totally recommend it. If you can buy it, it's worth the money. I will post a free link if anyone wants to watch it. Loved seeing him in the shoes of a depressed, divorced father. + a hot scene in the kitchen. (btw I think his signature move is: hands on the ass, legs around the waist, get the f up the wall😂, he does that in every movie, tv show). The movie is pretty intense, can turn your life upside down but he's so beautiful I managed to get through it. OK... Gonna stop fangurling now lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403August 1, 2018 12:06 PM

R403 I laughed when he did that as he seems to do that in all all his films. Very hot! I think though it’s more to stop it looking like such a weird height difference on camera so it’s more for movies instead of it being his signature move irl. He could probably lift matt like that but Richard A - not so sure 😂.

by Anonymousreply 404August 1, 2018 12:26 PM

R404 Yeah, he lifts them up because he's so tall and I guess it's the easiest way to get to kiss them and make out better. It's funny when you know he does that with all of them😅 Don't know about Matt but Lee is definitely not just a bottom. I used to think he was but after years of watching his work, he looks very demanding, dominant in bed to me to stop at one option. Or maybe that's the way he treats women on screen...

by Anonymousreply 405August 1, 2018 1:12 PM

I thought he's bottom until he dated Matty.

by Anonymousreply 406August 1, 2018 1:24 PM

I think Lee and Matt are both versatile

by Anonymousreply 407August 1, 2018 2:28 PM

Didn't you see him walk ? He's a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 408August 1, 2018 2:45 PM

R408 Plot twist: Lee is heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 409August 1, 2018 2:52 PM

A bottom in his early years; versatile with RA; totally top!

by Anonymousreply 410August 1, 2018 2:53 PM

Sorry! I was in a hurry! I'm R410 and I meant "A bottom in his early years; versatile with RA; totally top with Matt!"

Heed the immortal words of Aslaug: "Matt can't top a sundae!". (lol)

by Anonymousreply 411August 1, 2018 3:00 PM

Ana with Carter and James callery, What do you think ?

by Anonymousreply 412August 1, 2018 3:12 PM

*And*

by Anonymousreply 413August 1, 2018 3:13 PM

Most likely versatile. Very, very few are strictly top or bottom. I don’t think you can judge someone on the way they walk. Lee is doesn’t exactly have the butchest walk either.

by Anonymousreply 414August 1, 2018 3:29 PM

R412

James: mostly bottom; Carter: versatile, but, sometimes, bottom.

by Anonymousreply 415August 1, 2018 3:33 PM

I agree with Aslaug that Matt can't top a sundae.

by Anonymousreply 416August 1, 2018 3:33 PM

Just going by someone’s weight and height compared to their partner is a stupid way of telling who’s top and bottom. I don’t think it’s up to a bunch of straight women to make that call.

by Anonymousreply 417August 1, 2018 3:49 PM

R417 we were just having fun and here you come spoiling it. What else can we talk about? There's nothing going on... Maybe not even between Matt and Lee right now. We think they are on some kind of holiday together, without keeping their hands off of each other but they were both liking pics on Instagram minutes ago lol. Why so serious? We were just making assumptions based on people's behavior, experience etc. Maybe we are wrong. So what. Chill out. Suck a dick. Life is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 418August 1, 2018 5:14 PM

R418 I’m perfectly chilled thank you! It just rubs me up the wrong way when people call men tops because they’re tall and big and bottoms when they’re small. Matt can’t top a sundae? Seriously? Lol. It’s like idiots asking who the man and woman is in a gay male relationship.

by Anonymousreply 419August 1, 2018 5:19 PM

R417 You need to go get a blowjob, you’ll feel less stressed and uptight. It’ll do you good. I agree, Matt couldn’t top a sundae, he is a pussy. A real twat extraordinaire. I’m sure he fucks Lee’s ass but I’ll bet his hard dick is like 5 inches long. Poor Lee.

by Anonymousreply 420August 1, 2018 6:12 PM

R420 Well to be fair, Lee doesn’t have a huge dick either. lol Personally I think Lee is versatile. He seems like the adventurous type under the covers. After all it’s those quiet shy ones you gotta look out for.

by Anonymousreply 421August 1, 2018 6:15 PM

Yeah, his flaccid penis is on the small size but maybe he is a grower not a shower like someone here mentioned. When I saw it it was pale and thin and short. Disappointing but still a sight to behold simply because it was attached to him. His balls look way bigger in those pictures than they are in reality.

by Anonymousreply 422August 1, 2018 6:23 PM

R419 You sound like me from the other thread. I was so busy defending Matt and losing the fun. We don't know shit. So we confront each other's points of view. This blog is about people gossiping. Pointless bitchery, remember? So many people asked on threads if Lee is a top or a bottom and no one gave an answer. There's no gossip. Gotta talk about something. Anons don't even bother watching Lee's films. I could spend hours talking about HACF or The Keeping Hours but no one gives a shit. And we weren't assuming that Lee is a top because he's tall, it's more about the fact that the guy is almost 40 and had a few long term relationships while Matt is 30, younger and maybe not with many serious relationships. It's easy to think they are both versatile with Lee being more into topping now. But we are just assuming things. Instead of bringing other people's ideas down, what's your opinion on this subject? Or you could have shut us down with a great argument instead of insulting us, straight women😂 R421 Exactly why I think he could be versatile or even a top now. I get a different vibe and body language from him than I did back in 2006.

by Anonymousreply 423August 1, 2018 6:34 PM

R422 I can't believe he had to do that everyday for so many months and the red girl enjoyed the sight at least 70 times more. No wonder he disappeared now lmao

by Anonymousreply 424August 1, 2018 6:39 PM

I want to know more about the ' vibe' and body language' thing

by Anonymousreply 425August 1, 2018 6:51 PM

You seriously think you can guess someone's sexual preferences from their public personality? Or even private personality. Not to mention height and body type, now that's just absurd.

by Anonymousreply 426August 1, 2018 7:24 PM

R404 There wouldn't be a weird height difference if Lee weren't regularly paired up with super short actresses. Look at Wonderfalls, his partner in romantic scenes is of average height. They look normal when kissing just standing next to each other. Sure he is a tall guy but when a woman is barely over 5', any tall guy is going to look giant next to her.

by Anonymousreply 427August 1, 2018 7:27 PM

R423 You have no idea what kind of relationships he really had beyond a few that were gossiped about. So much about the fan perception is built upon rumors and then taken as a fact,

You literally know nothing about his sexual/romantic life beyond him saying he dated both men and women and the names of some people he very likely dated. So no kind of logical conclusion can be drawn based on that knowledge.

Not to mention that the very idea of a constant top/bottom thing (hello vers exists just like bi exists, often that's the case, not the black and white view) is so heteronormative it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 428August 1, 2018 7:33 PM

Yeah R419 thank you. It just weirds me out, the way straight women fetishize same-sex attraction between men while basing it on some private sexual fantasies instead of the realistic approach. Stereotypes galore.

by Anonymousreply 429August 1, 2018 8:03 PM

R429 thank you for saying that. Stereotypes galore indeed.

by Anonymousreply 430August 1, 2018 8:23 PM

R426 R429 What are you, and the other anons attacking me, talking about??? When did I say Lee must be a top because he's tall?? That was another anon. I watched his movie and wanted to start a conversation. ON His Thread. ON A GAY GOSSIP SITE. People assumed he's a bottom for years I just brought it up again after watching his film. THAT'S ALL. No one tried to label his sexuality and don't come at me with that shit because I was the first one to fight trolls who kept saying he's gay or bi when he identifies as queer. We were just joking around about what he might prefer in bed. Maybe other people exaggerated but you took it personally. No one used stereotypes on anybody. At least not from my part. Sorry I tried to bring alive the thread. Guess we are only allowed to wait for selfies, pics from stalkers and rumours. No one can't deny that he grew as a person, maybe changed his interests and that's why some of us think he's a top now. But that's just a stupid thing people assume. No one knows for sure what he wants in bed. 429 why don't you grow a pair instead of labeling people that you don't agree with "straight women" or "trolls" Sounds a lil misogynistic coming from you moral sheeps. That being said.... I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 431August 1, 2018 8:43 PM

I'm 431 What I'm talking about is that you base your opinion on his relationships as if you really know anything about his relationships. He could be fucking a hundred people in between long term romantic bouts. Or not. They could have been serious and emotional, or or and off. Any attempt to use them as a proof for anything means building up a fantasy.

Ugh you don't become a top because you grew a person, what is that even? That's exactly what I meant when I was talking about weird-ass stereotypes. Not the conversation itself, but basing the suggestions on such things as if they have any logical value. Talking about someone's sexual preferences is not stupid. Using stuff like "he is pretty so he must be a bottom" as arguments is endlessly stupid. Especially on a gay site.

by Anonymousreply 432August 1, 2018 8:52 PM

grew as a person*

by Anonymousreply 433August 1, 2018 8:53 PM

R432 You are not 431 but I got your point. You didn't get mine. I think you confuse me with anons you fought in the past. You also took things too seriously. It was all supposed to be a nice, fun convo with people stating their point of view. When I said "grew as a person" I meant that Lee is not the same person he was 20 years ago. If you think that, you're a moron because people change and evolve based on their experiences. Do we know what kind of experiences he had? Nope. Do we know if he was a bottom and now he's a top or a versatile? Nope. But if we were to dissolve his private life based on facts, a site like this wouldn't exist. He could be a bottom, a top or a versatile. We just expressed our opinion on the matter. Some used his height, some his behavior, age, ex boyfriends to express themselves. Was that a stereotype? Maybe. But the point was to talk about something with people. Pointless bitchery. I seriously don't know how to explain myself better. I think I'm wasting my time anyway.

by Anonymousreply 434August 1, 2018 9:10 PM

R434 Yeah sorry it's my phone being crazy.

Well when you are, using Lee's word, queer, you get similar stereotyped shit from people irl regularly, and they often mean it. I get, say, wondering if he likes that against the wall thing for real or the directors make him do it all the time because of the height difference. Or whether he really is into mature people like fans used to think before Matt. Or whether or not his behaviour in sex scenes somehow reflects his preferences, or maybe doesn't, because it's actual acting. I even get discussing whether he's been with women a lot based on the way he handles them on screen. It can be theoretical and silly but it makes at least a smidgen of sense.

But "there must be top and bottom in a relationship, the guy is into fashion so he must be a bottom" or "he is older/taller/heavier, so he is top"-stuff like that is pure bullshit, which is endlessly annoying if same-sex attraction happens to be a reality for the one who hears it, not just a distant voyeristic fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 435August 1, 2018 9:28 PM

I'm still curious about short actresses btw. Pushing Daisies did it for comic relief ok.

But what about many others? Why cast two actors as a romantic couple if you know they gonna end up looking like a hobbit and an elf?

by Anonymousreply 436August 1, 2018 9:42 PM

I agree with R434, but you also made an excellent point, R435. I guess the whole "top/bottom" thing began with that ad for Bespoke Surgical on IG, where Matt was the model. The clinic main clientele is made of men who prefer the "passive" role during the sexual relationship. So, the logical conclusion for us was, if Matt prefers to be "passive (bottom)", then Lee, his boyfriend, must have an "active (top)" role. Besides, people saw that IG story where Matt and Ian were walking like female models and believed to be true (IMHO, they were just having fun with his friend and pretending to walk like women ~ to be sincere, not even I walk like that! - lol). But you're right, it's not B&W; it all depends on the dynamics of their relationship. Although, I've heard many a gay man stating that, when they have a preference for a role, they don't like to change it.

P.S.: When Lee handles women, he has what I call "the catch" (it's kind of difficult to explain), that's why I believe him when he says he has dated women.

by Anonymousreply 437August 1, 2018 9:50 PM

R437 you do realise if your picture is used to advertise something it doesn’t mean necessarily use it? Lol. You shouldn’t believe all advertising models! They don’t always actually use the products/services they’re advertising - shocking I know! Sometimes when someone models for a photographer they sign away the rights of that picture and they can be used to model anything. Anyway that clinic in question was for ALL gay men not just “passive bottoms”. Is there such a thing? Ever heard of a bossy bottom?

by Anonymousreply 438August 1, 2018 10:16 PM

What's a catch? Like some physical mannerism?

I find him very different in love/erotic scenes on screen, though. He is quiet and pliant in Soldier's Girl, playful in Wonderfalls, sweet but surprisingly passionate in Pushing Daisies, dualistic in that thriller movie where he plays two brothers at once, etc. There is an interesting dynamic in HACF: at first he seems to be handling Cameron roughly but soon you notice she is often on top, whereas he is dripping alpha maleness during the famous kiss with a man in the first season and when he is the rich bored investor too, and yet with the neurotic second season wife he is being kind of neutral, almost bland. And in the Mindy show he manages to be seductive as hell while keeping Ned's cute mannerisms. So all of that has to be pure acting, I guess?

Ah I forgot the real life pool video, it's not romantic or sexual at all but I found it very interesting because I don't think it's scripted. The ice bucket challenge where he laughs, grabs the girl and jumps with her into the pool still laughing even as she sort of struggles and tries to beat him. He looks like he is having immense fun which is interesting when you consider the popular interpretation of his personality as very quiet, shy and reserved.

by Anonymousreply 439August 1, 2018 10:16 PM

I forgot AIA. My impression was curious because his character goes from reserved to desperate and back while always being quietly tense (as a reflection of his inner turmoil), but even as he's being almost comedically shy and nervous about being with a man, he always grabs McArdle so passionately you half-expect him to hoist him up against a wall too like all these actresses (no walls in the middle of the stage alas). Once again, there is acting, there is directing too. So, just an impression.

by Anonymousreply 440August 1, 2018 10:21 PM

R438 I kinda think the last version is true. A photo from Matt's modeling days being used, possibly with royalties. I don't think he has anything to do with that clinic.

by Anonymousreply 441August 1, 2018 10:27 PM

I don't think the directors ask him to lift his partners up. That would be super weird since he does it in almost every love scene. I just think it's in his DNA because he's tall. And it's hot. If he did smth similar in AIA too it means he just might be into that. He could be very rough and passionate. I just remembered I found this long time ago. You can clearly see he does it in a natural, ordinary way. Tried to find more on YouTube but there's nothing that includes all the scenes. R437 I know what you mean. I don't know how people can be so sure he only dated men. From what he said in interviews, how he acts around women, the infamous Alicia etc. I just think he's open to everyone but may prefer men since his serious relationships (from what we've seen) were with men. Didn't he say he has so much in common with Joe Macmillan? He described Joe as a computer who works on all platforms. But who knows...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442August 1, 2018 10:34 PM

R442 But if it's "in his DNA", a lifelong habit, then he must have dealt with many short partners? Where are all those short partners? He is tall, sure, but he isn't 8' tall, so a short partner would need to be like, below 5'8" or even shorter?

by Anonymousreply 443August 1, 2018 10:40 PM

It is strange how the opinions change within a few weeks. When Lee shared the article from "Ny Times," everybody here wanted to show the door to anyone who came up with Alicia. Now these people are coming back to Alicia!

by Anonymousreply 444August 1, 2018 10:43 PM

I think Lee likes both getting pounded and doing the pounding. Depending on mood. And as for stereotypes, I like them. They’re fun to play with if you don’t take them too seriously. R426 It’s not absurd, it’s fun as fuck. And Lagertha (r437) in your P.S. I totally agree! And the catch I agree! (My marriage proposal still stands btw) And his lifting up the women, I think it is Lee’s idea, he always does it. He knows it always looks hot and helps him to play a straight character convincingly. He even tried that lifting up trick with Mackenzie mainly in season 1, in my opinion it didn’t look as good as with shorter, more portable actresses. He didn’t do it as much in the other seasons maybe because his back hurt too much. He knows it’s a good move because he’s used it on women in real life it seems.

by Anonymousreply 445August 1, 2018 10:46 PM

R442 He didn't describe Joe like this. It wasn't him. I remember because it used to be a point of discussion.

Basically the show runners described Joe as a device compatible with every platform, and Lee said something along the lines of, no, his sexuality works differently, it's about the person not the gender, the interest and connection. Something like this. And people were wondering because if he were straight (like many fans thought), why would he know how such a sexuality works to claim so? He sounded like he was correcting the show runners on their definition, that was odd to mainstream fans.

I'll see if I find the quote.

by Anonymousreply 446August 1, 2018 10:47 PM

R444 Alicia existed. Get over it. Some anons used the NY times article to erase the "I dated men, I dated women" one. Making Lee look like a liar or a beard with no proof so. The famous "bi erasure" argument to which I have no interest into discussing because we should be over it by now. My point was... People would believe what they wanna believe. See who they wanna see.

by Anonymousreply 447August 1, 2018 10:53 PM

Found a similar quote in Vulture. It's not the original one (the original came earlier and this is about the finale) but there are a lot of similarities. Once again he sort of says, well, that's how they understand it, but let me explain how it really is. Interesting. Keep in mind he is talking about his character. (I also like how articulate he is on these matters.)

"Q: His bisexuality also felt like he wanted to encompass everything — or that’s how it read to me.

A: Yeah. He’s a mutable person. I mean, the way the Chrises described it when they were adding this aspect to the character, they said he operates on all systems. I guess that’s the way that they understand it. But I think he’s just curious about people and he likes to be very intimate with people that he believes in. It makes sense to me that he doesn’t feel limitations. He doesn’t necessarily require monogamy. He’s a questioner and a disrupter. That’s what he does, so those institutions of the heteronormative world are just not of interest to him. He doesn’t feel subjected to those rules; he doesn’t feel like he owes anyone an explanation for it. He doesn’t feel like he’s taking a political role in it. He’s going to just do what he wants to do. If he finds someone sexy and interesting, he’s going to pursue them."

by Anonymousreply 448August 1, 2018 10:57 PM

R448 Yeah, I remember it now. But I was trying to say the same thing. He might care more about the person and not the gender. Maybe that's why he got involved with someone like AL. Who is not your average young VS model.

by Anonymousreply 449August 1, 2018 11:00 PM

R447 It's just one big mess but what makes me angry is how people say they respect him and yet they are so quick to accuse him of lying when it suits them. Well the whole coming out was a mess but at least he managed to get through it with his head held high. I'm just using queer since that time because this is the only label I'm sure he does use himself, since he keeps repeating it.

by Anonymousreply 450August 1, 2018 11:01 PM

R449 He was into a much older man or so the rumors say (Armitage) so it wouldn't surprise me if he was into mature women? Speaking of mature women I just realized a lot of his female movie partners are older than him for some reason. I remember watching Keeping Hours and thinking okay, once again with the milf fetish lol. And Marmaduke, he didn't look like her husband and a father of three. He looked like a single mother's hot younger lover who also had a dog.

Okay I know I know these two things are not related at all. Just reminded me.

by Anonymousreply 451August 1, 2018 11:05 PM

Against this "I've dated man, I've dated woman"article, lee fight with hands and feet, not against the" gay actor "article, on the contrary He shared it and thanked those who supported him and called him "gay" in the article. That makes it much easier for me to believe this article than the "W's"! And no, I'm not a bi denier, I'm bi myself and I live that too.

by Anonymousreply 452August 1, 2018 11:06 PM

R452 Those words were repeated in the second article too. At the beginning, they repeated his words from March about queer community, men and women. He also once again called himself queer in it. On the other hand, both his friend and the writer call him gay and he never corrects it. There was a long discussion with all the quotes but no definitive conclusion. Maybe the contradiction was put in there on purpose.

Personally I think he might be just fucking bored and exhausted with this mess of labels. Maybe he is truly a label hater. So he uses a neutral and universal one (queer) and doesn't get into any public argument no matter what people call him. There is literally no way to know unless he decides to tell more. Or if he dates a woman openly, perhaps. Not sure if that's likely. But who knows. Being out didn't make him date Matt any more openly in the eyes of the public so my best guess is that he prefers it that way, private is private is private.

by Anonymousreply 453August 1, 2018 11:15 PM

Someone explain this catch thing to me. "I've dated men, I've dated women" and still I have no idea what a catch is.

by Anonymousreply 454August 1, 2018 11:19 PM

R452 The NY article was a PR move and a messier mess. It was unnecessary and did nothing more but confuse people. From Bomer's poem to Judy Greers "I always knew he was gay and he's never been happier". But I love how trolls take her "gay" label to describe Lee yet they turn away from "never seen him happier" because they don't like Matt. So why would you believe her, when she says he's 100% gay kinda but trash her when she says Matt makes Lee the happiest he's ever been. See my point? No one knows nothing. Not even his sweet friend. Only Lee can label himself. And he chose queer. Respect that. Alicia was a fact because I was there when she started posting photos from his house, in the morning, she even posted a picture with him on her Instagram. And you can't tell me she was beard, because no one knew who she was, she never tagged him, they never appeared on daily mail. I don't even remember how we discovered her lol she could've remained a mystery, a nobody. And who knows how many people he dated and we never seen or heard of. But I remember she closed all the gates to the "he's still dating RA" stans. And it was true because he wasn't dating RA anymore and after AL, Matt happened. Gosh do you think we could endure more bf or gfs? 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️ Strange watching people come and go.

by Anonymousreply 455August 1, 2018 11:27 PM

R442 He didn't do a similar move in AIA, there are simply no walls. But he was very passionate too. There is this famous dialogue where Louis seduces Joe (Lee's character), and they kiss at the end and leave the stage, and he grabs his stage partner like a golden retriever pup grabs a squeaky toy. Very energetic. The audience kind of gasped (lol) because Louis was like, eep, and then he was being kissed and dragged behind the stage.

by Anonymousreply 456August 1, 2018 11:52 PM

R442 Your post reminded me how I watched that super boring 30 Beats movie just for Lee and there is a sex scene and I'm like, what, no girl up the wall? Really? And then there is another girl (hope no one minds me spoiling the plot) and 3 2 1 there it goes.

by Anonymousreply 457August 2, 2018 12:11 AM

R445 Mackenzie is just too heavy to do it comfortably with. She is thin but she is tall, and extra height adds quite a bit of weight. Just like Lee himself, he has elf-like elegant bone structure, not thick heavy bones, but even skinny as he is now, I bet he is no featherweight.

by Anonymousreply 458August 2, 2018 1:12 AM

Speaking of weight- what’s your ideal weight?

by Anonymousreply 459August 2, 2018 1:21 AM

R455 AL was "found" through an IG of hers, Sept 2016, a pic with LP, Pete and Negev (her dog). It was found and posted on weibo by Chinese fansite and they never told how they found it. It wasn't tagged when we checked, could have been before that. Her first post from LP's Upstate town of residence was in August 4th.

It recalls the way MF was found, through a LDL IG story obviously not tagged. No idea how someone found her stories and noticed LP's farm in them. LP hadn't followed her yet.

by Anonymousreply 460August 2, 2018 4:47 AM

If Alicia had a thing with Lee, I feel very sad for her that it's very short time. I hope Matt gets more.

by Anonymousreply 461August 2, 2018 6:46 AM

R460 Maybe a fan just happened to follow her or some of his friends liked her pics or the detectivesss skills were raw. I was so not surprised Chinese fans found her😅😂 You know some can't stand them but they always provided good info. Stalking but good info. And he wasn't that easy to recognize either, with glasses on. I'm just going to believe that one of his fans happened to follow her. Can't see a more logical explanation. And she has another photo with him on her birthday, forgot about that. I just wonder why people like Matt won't post anything. Like... Man we know you're dating, liking and commenting on each others pics. But maybe he doesn't want to have to delete pics after they break up. 🙄 Oh and Sally still follows her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462August 2, 2018 6:50 AM

R461 I don't feel sorry for Alicia. She was lucky enough to climb that like a tree. Lmao. And I like Matt but I don't think they will last. Just a gut feeling. Could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 463August 2, 2018 6:55 AM

R462 She also posted about LP's farm, her house with Pete and Negev in the garden, organized marathon dinner with the Paces and had lunch with the marathon group the day before. Her friend VB is very close to Masai team, and she posted about NYC marathon in 2017 too, while AL isn't interested in that, apparently, only in LP running the 2016 edition. Before her birthday, LP and AL drove to Texas (LP posted a couple of pics with both dogs) and she was in Texas for TGD 2016. After LP trip to Scotland to film that KG indie, silence fell on her. LP started hanging out with NH and no more AL. They were both attending Women's March in Washington, but didn't meet. Or better said, we have no evidence they met.

I don't know what those few months mean. I just know the events remind the onset of an LP relationship with someone. I don't see why a simple friend should/could have spent those months with him that way, but as I always say, we know almost nothing but what they want us to see. I remain open to any interpretation. I personally think RA and LP split in Spring 2016, but still can't find an explanation to Washington Square Park photos in Sept. 2016. Could be they had an on-off relationship, or just met as exes.

by Anonymousreply 464August 2, 2018 7:04 AM

R463 I see what you mean. I'll Stan every boy friend of Lee anyway, so in the future if you see 'any name stan' on Lee thread, It's me..

by Anonymousreply 465August 2, 2018 7:06 AM

The same Chinese fans who stalked her profil and spread the rumors, claim that AL is a lesbian because she supports Cynthia Nixon. There was a lot of talk about a thanksgiving picture, when I asked for a picture, they show the pic from 2015 . I admit that you could assume a lot back then, but still I have my doubts. Lee made a rather depressive and annoyed impression at the time. Today he is like a loving teenager!! But we 'll see what will happens after Matt... A new boy-or a new gifriend

by Anonymousreply 466August 2, 2018 7:33 AM

R464 Reading all of that in order again just makes it more obvious to me. | R466 The lesbian rumour was made up by jealous trolls who couldn't believe the love of their love was banging a pussy (same as the people in denial who never accepted the fact he dates men till the coming out) and also because she's seen in pics kissing her female friends or not wearing make up LMFAO. Remember when Matt was caught hugging his friend and everyone panicked and jumped to say he cheats on Lee or they must have an open relationship? Cray cray shit. The woman was married at least once and there was never no proof she must be into women.

by Anonymousreply 467August 2, 2018 7:53 AM

Check out Lillian’s IG story. Matt is with her. Nice tits BTW.

by Anonymousreply 468August 2, 2018 8:06 AM

R468 I was just about to write that🤣

by Anonymousreply 469August 2, 2018 8:11 AM

She unfollowed Sally & James Marshall. She seemed to really get along well with Sally too.

by Anonymousreply 470August 2, 2018 8:39 AM

Can't we find someone else to gossip about than AL? She is gone, out of his life, OLD GOSSIP ... and I don't believe for a second that she bedded him just because of pictures and them hanging out.

I would be sleeping with every single friend of mine if that were the case. 😂

Alicia, is that you who mentioned yourself here again? 🙄😂

by Anonymousreply 471August 2, 2018 9:14 AM

R371 Been waiting for someone like you to show up. Feel free to bring on new gossip so we don't have to discuss old one. So Lee never dated people like James C, CS or RA, right? I mean you didn't get any bed selfie from them either. What proof do you have they dated? If not pics, family shots and rumours just like AL. He was just friends with RA, I mean they just visited each other and shared clothes. Nothing special, right? AL just happened to sleep for a few months at his farm. Maybe she was homeless. Excuse us peasants for disturbing Your Highness' beauty sleep.

by Anonymousreply 472August 2, 2018 9:53 AM

👆🏻 That was for R471

by Anonymousreply 473August 2, 2018 9:55 AM

She did not spend months with him at the farm, such a nonsense. She posted a lot more pictures and stories from her own house in Athens / Hudson. it's just a picture where you would think she was staying at lee. And how many of his friends spend the weekends at lee! Most AL pics were more about the dogs than Lee! Unless Lee and AL had playdates loool!

by Anonymousreply 474August 2, 2018 10:02 AM

And BTW .... We'll see how lee behaves with Matt. He follows almost all of Matt's friends. He did not show this behavior at AL. He never followed AL's besti, Veronika B, not Veronika's Boyfriend and nobody else from her private sphere. And AL never follow Lee' brother or his girlfriend, only Sally!

by Anonymousreply 475August 2, 2018 10:19 AM

R474 She posted many pics from the farm. Fact. Some are just in denial. You can still find pics on her insta. It wasn't just one pic. Lee himself posted a pic of her at one point, or with someone that looked like her, don't know if it's still on his Instagram. Go back to the old threads if you don't remember their encounters or if you don't want to. And if she was "just a friend" how come she disappeared all of a sudden and then Matt made his entrance? Why isn't she around like AF or Sarah? She still likes his pics but that's it. If they were just playing dates how come she doesn't show up with her dogs at Lee's farm anymore? I tend to side with the other anon now. Maybe we should hibernate until we get new gossip because any convo people start, it ends in a shitstorm.

by Anonymousreply 476August 2, 2018 10:21 AM

She was just someone who was there for him after the time with RA, nothing more! But it is true, we should bring a new topic!

by Anonymousreply 477August 2, 2018 10:30 AM

R475: Again, not taking any side, but during those months LP and AL were following the same people at the same time on IG, liking the same posts and so on. Maybe you weren't around at the time, but I was and I remember.

by Anonymousreply 478August 2, 2018 10:34 AM

R466 I don't know which picture you saw, but there was an IG story by Sally and we could hear LP's voice and see AL standing by the TGD table, Nov. 2016. We identified her without any doubt. Also, LP posted pics with Pete and Negev while on a travel the days immediately before TGD.

by Anonymousreply 479August 2, 2018 10:37 AM

I have followed her and him too on this time, otherwise I would not know anything from the insta stories. We have a different opinion in this regard and that's ok!

by Anonymousreply 480August 2, 2018 10:42 AM

R479 I remember it all, that's why I'm laughing my ass off at the anons in denial. Man, Lee himself posted things and was pretty active while with her. He doesn't do shit like that anymore. Unless we catch him liking posts at the same time as Matt. Or Mattys friends are creeping posting videos and photos with them.

by Anonymousreply 481August 2, 2018 10:53 AM

If you followed them, you can't not remember they were liking posts and following accounts at the same time. If it means they were close friends for 5 months or something more, I guess we can't know.

by Anonymousreply 482August 2, 2018 10:53 AM

I said he never followed AL's friends. Veronika was on the farm at least twice, she is very close to AL and was also at her birthday party! But Lee never followed her! I also follow many accounts like my friends, especially those where we have common interests. I lived with my best friend for years and years were constantly pleaded with affairs or he would lead meand with his boyfriend a threesome relationship! Rumors spread quickly and are believed by people who have just such a picture in their heads of someone!

by Anonymousreply 483August 2, 2018 11:01 AM

Do you think the more !!! you write the more true your words are? ;)

I know he never followed VB. I'm just saying they were liking the same posts and following the same people at the same time. With January, this behaviour stopped, for one reason or the other.

by Anonymousreply 484August 2, 2018 11:09 AM

Is that little figure at the other end of the pic Alicia? Lee did posted her pic on his if but not do that with Matt. My poor baby Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485August 2, 2018 11:11 AM

This picture shows exactly what I meant, it relates much more to the dogs than to Alicia.If he was actually with her, I find that behavior rather degrading!

by Anonymousreply 486August 2, 2018 11:16 AM

It's her dog and they were together for Christmas so I guess it's her. Degrading? Why? She also posted the dogs, at the farm or her garden. She also posted a pic of Carl on an armchair at the farm. They obviously love their dogs.

by Anonymousreply 487August 2, 2018 11:48 AM

R486 Lmaooo. Because if my boyfriend takes a pic and our cats happen to be closer to him, he must be disgusted by me to leave me in the background. I don't think he wanted to catch someone specifically in the shot. It was more of a panorama picture. Like the ones with his farm. And about him not following her friends.... Maybe he didn't click with them or he didn't care much about following his gfs friends on Instagram. He was still learning to use the app. Nothing changed much tho, his account is still boring lol BTW I find him very clingy now that he follows every single person Matt follows.

by Anonymousreply 488August 2, 2018 11:51 AM

R488 No, not every person. Look Matt follows 1605 now, Lee's still at his average 295. And look at many weird accounts Matt follows and Lee doesn't. Lee only follows person he meets via Mat not every person Matt follows.

by Anonymousreply 489August 2, 2018 12:01 PM

He was getting to know the app and so he did not follow any of her friends? Are you kidding me. He followed others, and he never knew how it works lwith her friends loool? Okay, I give up!

by Anonymousreply 490August 2, 2018 12:02 PM

R488 I think it’s a bit unusual to follow all of his bfs friends. I wouldn’t call it clingy though. He’s obviously very much in love. His friends must love lee as they all follow him back and they all hang out. I don’t blame them. If my friend was dating lee pace I’d always be visiting lol.

by Anonymousreply 491August 2, 2018 12:02 PM

I think lilian's ig story is an old pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492August 2, 2018 12:19 PM

R489 I meant he followed every single person he met through Matt not every account Matt follows. Sorry. R490 I wanted to point out he had only a few posts back then. And guess what? Maybe he just wasn't that much into her friends after all. Maybe that's why they broke up. I had an ex who would get mad when I'd follow people he knew like "why would you follow that dude if he's just my friend and you don't know them" He was kind of right😅 People are weird and different. Many people act differently in each relationship because relationships and partners are never alike. I think it's stupid to compare his past relationships with the present one. Was the whole "he never followed her friends" fiasco supposed to be proof Lee never fucked her? Cause I give up too. Let's agree to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 493August 2, 2018 12:21 PM

(R493) Deal 😉

by Anonymousreply 494August 2, 2018 12:27 PM

r488 so that's not unusual or clingy imo. Those people also follows him back.

by Anonymousreply 495August 2, 2018 12:29 PM

R472

I only said AL. I never mentioned the others. Reading too hard for you?

Lee only mentioned that he also dated women to throw off his hysterical fangirls. I can remember Miss Pan squeed on Twitter that she still might have a chance with him after he said that! 😂

Lee is gay .... Photo's and hanging out with AL doesn't mean anything. By your logic, every BFF is fucking one another. She is history.

Bye bye now 👋🏻

by Anonymousreply 496August 2, 2018 12:49 PM

I think all this discussion around Alicia is pointless yes I get it this is a pointless bitchy forum but really who the fuck cares if he dated her or they were just friends. From his history he prefers to be in long relationships term with men. If they dated it didn’t last. I don’t think they hang out anymore. Is it that big of a deal? She doesn’t follow matt nor does she follow Thom B. Isn’t she a stylist? You would think she would follow TB at least. I don’t know nor care really.

by Anonymousreply 497August 2, 2018 12:51 PM

Lee's a dork. Look at this post he's just liked. I can't stop laughing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498August 2, 2018 1:30 PM

R496 Dude, just stop. It's embarrassing. I know you only meant AL but I was being sarcastic and you didn't catch it. "photos and hanging out doesn't mean anything". Are you dumb or just a hypocrite? But photos and hanging out meant everything when he was with CS or RA, right? We got it, the thought that he might like pussy disgusts you. Still doesn't change the fact Lee won't suck your dick. You just labeled him as gay and you claim he's a liar since he never dated any women. He prefers Queer. You have no right to label him and you are no better than the dude who outed him. But I'm wasting my time on you. I know exactly who you are and I'm just gonna leave this here: Troll = One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

by Anonymousreply 499August 2, 2018 1:46 PM

R498 He's a giant Teddy Bear. This world doesn't deserve him.

by Anonymousreply 500August 2, 2018 1:48 PM

R499

I haven't posted here in this thread that much, maybe once, so I'm curious about who you think I am.

I don't pick up on sarcasm, you're right. But when it is 39 degrees Celsius and you airc. doesn't work. Thinking if something is sarcasm or not, is just too much.

😂

by Anonymousreply 501August 2, 2018 2:09 PM

R500 What? He's normal human being and even as an actor anything special .

by Anonymousreply 502August 2, 2018 2:11 PM

(R499)But queer doesn't just mean bisexual, so ....

by Anonymousreply 503August 2, 2018 2:11 PM

Queer means.... whatever he wants it to mean. Until he explains himself in future interviews, we have no idea. He fights labels. That's for sure. Queer includes all the LGBTQ community and basically means that a person is not heterosexual. I just thing it's a beautiful way to describe yourself without necessarily using a label. It can mean a person is not 100% gay or 100% straight. It's up to the person what the word means to them unlike for the gay or bi people who just kind of limit their sexuality by using one label. I don't know how to put it without offending anyone over here. Gay is gay. It's a limit, just men but queer is everything (tho it includes gay, bi people). It might just be my interpretation based on the queer people I know but the thing with this word is that it can mean something different to different people. That's why people are afraid to use it and the gay community kind of despises it.

by Anonymousreply 504August 2, 2018 2:57 PM

In the case who follows who I think Alicia is the one who followed all the friends of Lee for example She follw Carter, NIck,Mackenzie,Misha,James And nome of them follew her Is more she has commented on several occasions NIcks'post and the case he don care Also she had her friend VB who documented everthing Lee did She did not lose the opportunity to take a video if lee was present Including VB publish more of Lee tha Matt himself Alicia met Lee through Carrie and she know that Lee had partner who was RIchard because it was the time og Hobbit I think she took advantage of break and lee was depressed

Sorry my english is Terrible but i Try

by Anonymousreply 505August 2, 2018 5:21 PM

R505 Only partly. I remember they followed new accounts at the same time, not LP's known friends. AL was LP's stylist, she dressed him for BOFA, so they already knew each other since at least one and half year before the photo started to appear. We also must take this into account when considering timeline and events. Possibly she was suggested by Carrie, who was LP's PR at BOFA time.

by Anonymousreply 506August 2, 2018 5:56 PM

R467 She could be into women... but also into men. And excuse me while I'm laughing my ass off at the Lee as a loving teenager thing. Of course if it's AL then she took advantage of poor depressed Lee who didn't know better but if it's Matt it's an epic love story and he has never been happier. So predictable.

by Anonymousreply 507August 2, 2018 6:15 PM

R507 I'm not sure if you just mocked me or agreed with me lol by being sarcastic about the anons who say he was depressed with AL but he's the happiest with Matt. BTW I know I brought AL and the old gossip up out of boredom but I think we should end it here. That's nothing more to discuss on the topic. Same thing repeated all over again. SO.... It's that photo from Lillian's story old or new?

by Anonymousreply 508August 2, 2018 6:36 PM

R508 it’s an old one. Wonder why she posted it? It was his ex’s birthday yesterday. Not that it could be related. Btw Matt has very blue eyes cute!

by Anonymousreply 509August 2, 2018 6:48 PM

R508 I totally agree on the jealous trolls. They get their panties in a twist by the mere idea he might like pussy too, and the funniest thing is that most of them are actual women who stan every guy he dates.

by Anonymousreply 510August 2, 2018 6:54 PM

Nick Haramis never followed Alicia and wrote lol on Lee’s post of her walking in the snow on the hill. That guy is a fucked up misogynistic asshole. He’s a poser. He is so insecure he feels he needs to name drop constantly. He’s a nobody that must have been elated when he somehow (sucked the right person’s dick) got a verified account on Instagram. (I’ve seen accounts with only a thousand followers that have been verified but he still probably creamed his jeans when he got it) He is one of those gay guys that pretend to be all for women’s rights but really has disdain for most women. He never followed Alicia and pretends he doesn’t know her. I think he’s jealous Lee fucked her and not him. And was pissed Lee wasn’t playing for the right team in Nick’s opinion at that time and he wanted one of his prize players back. Nick hated Alicia (still does) because Lee fancied her rather than another guy. I’ve read other things on here about people speaking negatively about Nick H. and I’ve always agreed. Let me add that Interview magazine only hired him because they knew they were going out of business. He isn’t experienced or talented enough to be editor in chief of that mag or anything.

by Anonymousreply 511August 2, 2018 6:57 PM

Well he did kind of re-appear after she disappeared. Though he might have disapproved of her for other reasons.

by Anonymousreply 512August 2, 2018 7:13 PM

New gossip please! Even if it is weird fiction! No more AL for the love of God!

Can someone please make some shit up to entertain us!

by Anonymousreply 513August 2, 2018 7:35 PM

R511 That comment was soooo retarded. I was about to ask today when I've seen it again but I forgot. Despite AL, why would you put a lol under a pic like that? Unless it was supposed to be an inside joke, it had an insulting vibe. There's nothing funny going on in the photo. It was like yelling out at him "man, 2 dogs and a woman? Lol" R513 Sorry, I guess we'll continue till smth new comes up. Bear with us, ignore us 😁 Even Lillian posts old photos these days so...

by Anonymousreply 514August 2, 2018 8:02 PM

I agree with whomever said above. Maybe lee and Al fucked, maybe they didn’t. They didn’t do anything normal friends do in reality, but we will never know so who cares at this point. There is no benefit in going around and around saying the same things we’ve been bickering about since 2016!!! So let’s close the door and move on.

Anyway, is Bryan Fuller still married? Is his thirst for Lee still out of control?

by Anonymousreply 515August 2, 2018 8:28 PM

R511 Yes, I totally agree with you. I remember the LOL on that post you are speaking of and I came to the same conclusion. Nick still ignores her and pretends he doesn’t know who she is when she comments on his posts. To me he is a very judgemental guy. I can imagine a situation where he told Lee, posing as a friend giving him good advice, that he shouldn’t be hanging out with her or seeing her. She disappeared and suddenly Nick became a big influence on his life. Even introducing him to Matt, a fellow team player as you wrote. So once again Lee was *playing for the right team*. I think Nick sees Lee as a trophy for the gay community. I think Nick saw Alicia as an obstacle, her or any woman partner. I don’t think he cares about Lee’s happiness or that he’s a true friend to Lee, but rather selfish and worried about his own reputation and who he’s friends with, and he wants to claim Lee as one of them. And not only Nick but all current gay male friends of Lee. I want to add that his straight friends followed Alicia when they met her and all his gay friends refused to acknowledge her as his girlfriend or even a friend when they met her. To me it looks like they wouldn’t support him having a girlfriend. Now he is officially on their team and it is what they always wanted from him. I say again, Lee is a trophy for the gay community. As someone said, that ny times article was unnecessary and it’s come to mind that his new group of friends pushed him into doing it. For their benefit, not giving a shit for Lee but only for themselves. That article cemented him into their community. I would think that Nick and Matt were a huge part of this pushing him into the public eye like that. It isn’t like Lee at all. Not at all to do something like that. He was being told he should do it over and over again I think, and finally he caved. Pressured by his gay friends with whom he is completely immersed, no one else has access to him (even maybe he is estranged from his family but that’s also speculation). They wanted to make it clear, have him draw a line in the sand that he belongs to them. Because the first article in W magazine wasn’t clear enough in their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 516August 2, 2018 8:30 PM

R516 Nick thinks he’s funnier and more clever than he is. I can’t remember exactly what it was, but he posted several pictures of a couple kissing making fun of them. Lee commented something along the lines of “really, another one?” And then Nick deleted the whole thing. Not especially relevant but I wanted to bring that up and judge him retroactively.

but I will say Lee is not estranged from his family. His mom just went to his play with some of aunts or whatever. His brother just had a baby and his sister has young kids and just started a new job. It’s hard to travel across the country when you are busy with life.

by Anonymousreply 517August 2, 2018 8:42 PM

What’s with all the Nick hate all of a sudden?! Love him and his funny insta posts and his cute relationship with Misha. I think some people here are letting their imagination run wild. Misogynistic? Nah don’t think so. His bestie is a woman. Hates Alicia? He never followed her big deal! If he was mean to her she would hardly follow him. Lee doesn’t follow some boyfriends/partners of close friends doesn’t mean he hates them. You don’t have to follow everyone you meet. R516 i find your post laughable and childish and you sound like you really don’t like gay people. What are you doing on a gay forum? All this talk of wanting lee as a trophy for the gay community?! The big bad gay people don’t want lee to be with a woman! Give me a break! R511 I don’t think you can suck a dick to get Instagram verified.

by Anonymousreply 518August 2, 2018 8:57 PM

Nick tries way too hard to be ultra cool and funny and look like he’s really something special. So does Matt’s group. And they’re not! People like them disgust me. They aren’t real, always too worried about how they are perceived instead of really enjoying life and loving people. When you have to try that hard, as hard as those people do, it’s obvious they’re not as cool as they’d have people believe. Happy, content, and confident people don’t act like that. The worst offenders I can think of now from that group are Nick H., Lillian, Gia (cunt faced Gia), and Matt (of course).

by Anonymousreply 519August 2, 2018 9:00 PM

R518 Yes, you can suck a dick to get a verified Instagram, it just has to be the right dick. Stop defending everyone in Lee’s group that’s a complete and total asshole! No matter what they do you jump right in to defend them. Doesn’t anyone here read all your posts together? Don’t they wonder why you’re so incredibly invested in your defending tactics? I guess I’m the only one, but you’re so obvious! I’m surprised everyone doesn’t know who you are! You try to make the r516 out to look like they speak badly of gays? Because you know what they said rings true and you desperately need to come and defend so you try to make them and their comment look bad. I didn’t think what they said was bad toward gays and you know they didn’t. It is just the only argument you can put against them because you have no valid point to make other than your constant defending to your dying breath Lee’s new group. And everyone knows that a lot of gay guys don’t like it if one of their gay friends gets something going with a girl. Many people, many gays, don’t like bisexuals. Tbey don’t believe in the idea of it. They act like a bi person doesn’t really exist. Seriously anyone here on DL that says “you’ve sound like you don’t like gays, so why are you here?” needs to go fuck off and get a life and a valid argument. I agree with that statement that Lee is a trophy for the gay community. Does that make me anti gay? R516 I love what you put into words so precisely. I agree with everything written in your comment. Everyone, please ignore the touch hole that is r518. They just cannot help themselves, they operate here for their own best interests. Keep an eye on them and their comments.

by Anonymousreply 520August 2, 2018 9:33 PM

R520 is there anyone in Lee’s group you like?

by Anonymousreply 521August 2, 2018 9:44 PM

Some things were exaggerated on the Nick topic but I think it's indeed very odd that the last time Lee liked one of AL pic was exactly a year ago, around the time he started dating Matt. And he used to like almost every post when he was with her, just how he acts now with Matt. I wonder... when he will break up with Matt, will he also stop liking his pics? Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 522August 2, 2018 9:45 PM

R516 Well I don't really know anything but based on my own experiences with certain buddies from the gay community (not all, naturally, just a certain type of people), you might be right. They love it when you start dating a guy even if they don't say anything directly. You are suddenly welcome to hang with them in their strictly boys' club (plz don't mention fish though, i.e. don't ever refer to your experiences with women, let's pretend it never happened). If you start dating a girl, they sort of slip away from your life until you "come back to your senses", and nope, she isn't welcome to hang out with the crew, even if she is openly bisexual herself.

Once again, I don't really know anything about what's going on behind the stage here. I'm still suspicious about the timing of the rude article, though, and the whole coming out thing. Lee managed to play LGBT roles without any sort of raised eyebrows before including theater.

by Anonymousreply 523August 2, 2018 9:52 PM

R521 My answer is which ever one is the least parasitic. Will you tell me who that is?

by Anonymousreply 524August 2, 2018 10:06 PM

R521 Pete of course! Unconditionally like him.

by Anonymousreply 525August 2, 2018 10:09 PM

R525 I forgot to add I'm a different anon though.

by Anonymousreply 526August 2, 2018 10:11 PM

R526 yes I know you’re a different anon. I’ve blocked the other one. Her posts are gettin increasingly unhinged. Let’s just say the MASK has slipped

by Anonymousreply 527August 2, 2018 10:27 PM

R522 Have there ever been other people (friends, relatives etc) whose pics he liked in the same way, not missing any?

by Anonymousreply 528August 2, 2018 11:59 PM

There's no Lee in any of Matt's friend's ig stories. Maybe he and Matt're spending sometime alone this time.

by Anonymousreply 529August 3, 2018 1:07 AM

Yesssss!!!!

by Anonymousreply 530August 3, 2018 1:12 AM

Probably they are celebrating their first anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 531August 3, 2018 1:33 AM

Who's in Lilian's new ig story. It's her, her bf and the man in black hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 532August 3, 2018 1:41 AM

R532 That looks like Matt. Who else could it be? lol

by Anonymousreply 533August 3, 2018 1:47 AM

R527 Well as I said I don't know any facts but I have seen that boys' club mentality in action. Let me just say, if it's true and if Lee indeed uses queer for a reason, then he's going to have a difficult time if his next chosen partner is a girl, he's ears deep in the boys club right now.

by Anonymousreply 534August 3, 2018 1:52 AM

I guess so. I read on weibo someone said that they rent the apartment together in brooklyn not sure same building or shared apartment.

by Anonymousreply 535August 3, 2018 1:53 AM

R535 is a reply for r533

by Anonymousreply 536August 3, 2018 1:55 AM

R532 Those three sometimes look like a threesome to me, I swear. Especially if I didn't know Matt was dating someone else.

by Anonymousreply 537August 3, 2018 1:57 AM

Lee took a picture then so no sometime alone forever.

by Anonymousreply 538August 3, 2018 2:01 AM

Perhaps Lee has seen the light and is avoiding the vapid "cool kids."

I think Matt has potential. He's smart and has some talent and does have some more mature friends, like Kelly M. Even Julian and Rob seem like they might have a little more going for them. The fact that Lee has become absorbed by the circle of less mature Matt friends is an issue and indicates Matt may not be ready to grow up yet and is dragging Lee right into a mid-life crisis.

I'm disappointed when Lee likes posts from some of Matt's crowd, like the one from Gia about her stupid manicures, which are environmentally unfriendly and cost as much as some people earn in a week. So much for Lee's sense of environmentalism and social conscience. (Though annoying, Gia gets points for looking like she actually eats and seeming dedicated to her boyfriend, even if I find him supremely unappealing.) The fact that Lillian has been a guest at Lee's house is nauseating. Lillian is just an immature idiot with no class. Since when is posting IG stories of a co-worker showing off hickeys and photos of sharing joints considered mature behavior? I predict at some point after she and the hideously tattooed model break up, she ends up married to an orthopedic surgeon and living as a rich kept suburbanite in Westchester County and dabbles at a little artsy shop her hubby buys to keep her distracted from his extramarital affairs once he figures out she has no brain. I actually think Nick H. is pretty funny and his devotion to his partner is sweet. And despite what some on here think, he seems smart and accomplished in his field and does have a lot of connections (he edited a book by Michelle Obama, FFS).

by Anonymousreply 539August 3, 2018 2:06 AM

Nah he is stuck with them as long as Matt is in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 540August 3, 2018 2:08 AM

Dearest OP, this thread is filled quickly. Could you please create the new one before it finish? Last time it took me 2 days to find the new one. Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 541August 3, 2018 2:24 AM

R539 I love that comment and wholeheartedly agree. Especially about Gia! Her manicures are as nauseating as Lillian visiting Lee’s house! Minus the part about Nick, I really don’t care for him. But the devotion to his bf is great, that I do admit. But he didn’t edit a book written by Michelle O., he edited a book that was a collection of essays written by celebrities, politicians and writers about Michelle O. And you mentioned Julian and her man, I agree that they may have a little more going for them than the other immature ones but I think they use Lee. I think they’re parasites but they just hide it well. I don’t know if Nick Rosser is still part of the group seeing he is Matt’s ex bf, but I think he’s the most appealing of them all. Too bad Lee doesn’t dump Matt’s scrawny ass and date him. He seems like a really chill normal good guy. And this is only going by his Instagram, as with the others, so who really knows.

by Anonymousreply 542August 3, 2018 3:11 AM

Well he might like them anyway? He invites Lillian to be his guest, he put that 'hot' emoji on Gia's pic (not one of her manicure though).

by Anonymousreply 543August 3, 2018 4:03 AM

lee and matt are just fine.Minutes ago lee followed two accounts matt had followed before

by Anonymousreply 544August 3, 2018 5:06 AM

R544 ughhhh how shocking!!!

by Anonymousreply 545August 3, 2018 7:32 AM

I am a little surprised, I never thought Matt would last beyond a couple months. He must know some secret.

by Anonymousreply 546August 3, 2018 7:41 AM

R517 So in the line of recent rumors I simply must ask, was that couple two men, two women, a man and a woman, or people of unknown gender?

by Anonymousreply 547August 3, 2018 7:45 AM

R528 To be honest, I never gave a fuck how many times Lee liked his friends posts. We were always more focused on the people he was dating. Now seeing how he disposed AL (at least on social media) since Matt came around... Makes me think the anon lashing on NH might be right. I know some consider this old gossip but we are trying to make some links and understand things better. No one can't deny the fact Lee was sucked into Matt's circle. I think it's stupid, childish and clingy to follow every single person your bf knows, account he follows and invite only his friends over at your house + liking shitty fashion posts just because your boo works in the business. (do not even dare come at me Matt stans) I used to defend Matt but now.... I miss RA. And I hated RA. I hope Lee is at least happy with him but I don't like how this crew makes an almost 40 year old man look like a lost puppy.

by Anonymousreply 548August 3, 2018 8:24 AM

R548 I know this is selfish beacause Lee was probably unhappy with RA. But what i miss is FUN. Every sighting, little clues, gifs, even war with antis... It was exciting and amazing. I was thinking: what a great guy Lee is. Not like the rest attention seeking whores. Now I hate him ( dont really care about RA).

by Anonymousreply 549August 3, 2018 8:39 AM

Nick & Matt were up late & insta active the past few hours.

Anyone noticed how Misha doesn't follow Matt? Despite Matt liking nearly all his posts & commenting occasionally, Misha ignores him while liking or responding to the others he knows. He follows everyone, has hung out with Matt, wears TB so i'm like what is the story here?

by Anonymousreply 550August 3, 2018 8:44 AM

R548 The social media thing doesn't have to be his own idea. Maybe Matt was begging him to do it since he is the one who seems to be obsessed with it.

by Anonymousreply 551August 3, 2018 8:53 AM

R549 But he didn't change.

by Anonymousreply 552August 3, 2018 8:54 AM

R550 Matt is active on Instagram almost 24/7. Everytime I check my feed, he's there every hour liking pics or following people. Not sure how he finds the time to fuck his bf. Lmao He's seriously turning me into a nasty bitch. R551 That would make our Lee look more pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 553August 3, 2018 9:40 AM

R553 Not pathetic at all. Magnanimous.

by Anonymousreply 554August 3, 2018 9:57 AM

R549 a lot of RA and lee’s relationship was based on fantasy. A lot of people guessed what they could be doing, not a lot of things were based on fact. It was good fun maybe but it wasn’t reality. For example the “romantic” holiday in Bali. There is absolutely no evidence RA was there. Someone just thought he was there (even though lee was eating breakfast alone) because lee didn’t want to be bothered. There are pics of lee with the CI team in Bali easily found online. Maybe if we knew what really went on between him and RA we wouldn’t miss richlee.

by Anonymousreply 555August 3, 2018 12:34 PM

I'm sorry to have taken so long to answer those who addressed me, but my mother (The Queen Mother Of Kattegat) requested my assistance in a series of raids (mundane things, menial tasks, but one does not simply say no to Mom!).

Without further ado, I'll try to answer R439's and R454's doubts about "the catch". It's really hard to conceptualize "the catch"; I usually apply the expression to men, but it can be applied to anyone. Undoubtedly, there's a physical element to "the catch", but it's not restricted to the physical sphere. It's a delicate alchemy of will, feeling and timing. A person who has "the catch" has a mix of (positive) attitude, confidence (without being arrogant), determination (without being demanding) and some boldness; it's being passionate (without being selfish). A person with "the catch" invites the partner to explore all his/her senses and enjoy sharing experiences. And let's not forget the main ingredient: fun! If, after all is said and done, you can't breathe but has a smile on your face, congratulations! You've been caught!

Lee and "the catch": as R439 mentioned, the ice bucket challenge is one of the reasons I believe he has "it": he was not in character and there was no script, but they both surely had lots of fun!

Now, about the whole "pinning against the wall" thing, I believe it's his "pièce de résistance" (lol). The directors may say "There's a sex scene, now, so Lee, work your mojo," and he will lift anyone (as long as there's a wall, of course)! (Believe me, height and weight are not so important: when there's a will, there's a way! lol)

R445

You DO HAVE a death wish! Let's do like this: if I survive Heahmund and Ivar, I shall present you with a series of quests and riddles to see if you can endure being the consort of a Viking Queen! (*winks*)

R448

I believe Joe Mac is the character that is closer to Lee IRL, that's why Lee didn't like when the writers first described the end of the series. Joe Mac ends up alone and, if he relates to the character personally, he didn't like the perspective of himself ending up alone.

R525

Pete is his furchild!!!

P.S.: Ian Bradley seems OK; last month (?) he posted pictures of his family and he seemed really down-to-earth.

R539

LOL!!!

P.S.: Sorry, but I have to say it: "Alicia: The Woman, The Myth ~ What She Did Or Didn't Do Shook The Pacers' Foundations!"

P.P.S.: Michael has "it"! (I'm Miss Pettigrew: "He's magnificent!")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556August 3, 2018 12:43 PM

R556 I agree with you re Joe mc. Lee didn’t like the fact he ended up alone. He even wished for joe Pitt character to have “a great boyfriend”. Prehaps lee doesn’t want to end up alone. It must get lonely up at the farm. Perhaps he felt alone before he became friendly with Nicks crew and matts friends. I couldn’t imagine living so far from family.

by Anonymousreply 557August 3, 2018 12:58 PM

R557

I believe he treasures his "me" time, but fears that, in the long run, he'll end up alone. As for Nick's and Matt's friends... it's sad to say that, but I believe they wouldn't be there for him during the cold, dark night of his soul!

by Anonymousreply 558August 3, 2018 1:10 PM

R556 Got the Joe M reference but reading the rest of the post felt like tripping on LSD in the cold, dirty bathroom of a nightclub with a drag queen on a unicorn holding my hand while I was trying to pee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559August 3, 2018 1:18 PM

Lee's been slacking on the TB promotional front lately but he's straight on it today ;)

by Anonymousreply 560August 3, 2018 2:22 PM

Well, 3 days ago Lee liked Rashida Jones's post about LeBron opening a school for children. I bet his like had nothing to do with the fact that LeBron was wearing Thom Brown suit. Lee was just impressed by his good heart to children and nothing else. I’m sure that TB clothes had nothing to do with his like. Nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 561August 3, 2018 2:59 PM

He didn't like the vid TB posted about Lebron.

by Anonymousreply 562August 3, 2018 3:42 PM

R553 I also have noticed this about Matt. Every time I check my Instagram I see he’s been online liking posts. It’s a constant thing with him. Many times there is only a three to four hour break when he hasn’t liked something, which is when he must be sleeping. How does he sleep so little? He must be on some drug or something. He does it quite often, this barely sleeping thing. Cue the Matt stans.

by Anonymousreply 563August 3, 2018 5:10 PM

R559

Great! And I believed I was not making myself clear... You see, it's all about the "unbearable lightness of being". (lol)

P.S.: It's chaotic because you have to read the post I'm answering to and some posts that are up there. Loved your comparison, tho!!!

by Anonymousreply 564August 3, 2018 5:24 PM

R564 I was just messing with you. I love your posts. They are unique on a boring, dying thread like this one. I think Lee has the "catch" too. Guys... Check this tweet out. Did she mean Lee used to walk the dog twice a day or that she can still see, meet him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565August 3, 2018 6:35 PM

R565

Thank you! Your answer was good-humored, too!!!

At first, I thought that she (the OP) could see him walking Pete every day, even now, during his vacation. But then, it seems that she (the poster) is referring to the time OP used to see him everyday and that she should keep that memory. (The poster is in Germany, so she probably doesn't know Lee is believed to be in the farm.)

by Anonymousreply 566August 3, 2018 6:50 PM

R565 So what is this catch thing?

by Anonymousreply 567August 3, 2018 7:31 PM

R566 Yeah, I just wanted to make sure. Posted the tweet just in case. We are so thirsty for something new, I think the minute a new photo pops up we're all gonna combust and explode. Lol How cool would be to meet Lee twice a day while he's walking his dog tho? My God... The sight... But I hope some meat got back on his bones and maybe he let his beard grow again. I always thought the beard made him look younger. Weird thing, cause it's usually the opposite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568August 3, 2018 7:33 PM

R567 Just Lagertha's way of explaining Lee's perfection and charisma with both men and women. That's the simplest way to put it. I actually thing I'm the only one who understood it🤣

by Anonymousreply 569August 3, 2018 7:40 PM

R556 It's not about Joe being alone, it's about the story being sadistically unfair to Joe at every turn. Read the very last interview he gave on HACF finale, Lee was the only one who said that Joe was too good to be mistreated like that and that he liked that Joe walked out of the relationship with his head held high instead of licking Cameron's shoes as he was always written to do before. He thought that was the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 570August 3, 2018 7:41 PM

R567

Thanks R569! Accurate description! (lol)

My attempt to explain it at R556 failed! (*sighs*)

R568

I totally agree! SPOILER! SPOILER! See, for example, "The Keeping Hours": during the second part, when he's supposed to look older with the beard, he actually looks younger than he appears on the first scenes! (BTW, the suit during the first scenes, doesn't it look like something from TB?)

R570

I guess I haven't read this one. I'll look for it. Thanks!!!

by Anonymousreply 571August 3, 2018 7:50 PM

I like him with the beard too but he always seems younger to me when clean shaven. Like, to me he looks ten years older than he really is in the third season of HACF, but young in the first and second seasons. It makes sense, considering the character in supposed to be in his late forties, but then he is young again in season four. He's also a rare male who looks fine and sexy with long unkempt hair.

by Anonymousreply 572August 3, 2018 7:53 PM

R571 here it is. I agree with him, I don't like the concept of always failing too. It's not realistic, it's plain miserable. No one has to accept it as true. Lee mentioned somewhere else that he used to argue with the showrunners a lot about the way the story developed. I wonder what his ideas were. I bet he would have changed the ending if he was allowed to. I kind of got the idea he liked the story at first but then got sort of disappointed with where the show went. Or maybe I'm projecting because I did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573August 3, 2018 7:59 PM

R573 "I don't understand the whole story" should be enough. He admitted the whole thing had no sense for him. He despised Joe's fate in the series and they way he described the relationship with Cameron was hilarious but painfully true. It reminded me of how annoyed Joe was with her in their last scene together. She was broken inside and he just didn't give a f anymore.

by Anonymousreply 574August 3, 2018 8:16 PM

Fresh news: Lee to attend ACEComicCon on October 13/14!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575August 3, 2018 8:20 PM

R560 I sure as hell hope he doesn't do it for free.

by Anonymousreply 576August 3, 2018 8:32 PM

R557 Joe Pitt is a tragic character who fell love with a man who first used him and then despised him. I don't think Lee's picture of his happy future has anything to do with fear of loneliness. It's just emotionally difficult to go through all this drama only to get more despair at the end. For most other characters in AiA, there is hope. For Joe, there is nothing. He is universally disliked by every other character and the audience, too, even though he is no villain.

by Anonymousreply 577August 3, 2018 8:34 PM

R556 Lol I just remembered he lifted her too in Miss Pettigrew, no wall nearby so she was plopped on the piano. (And once again they gave him a very short actress, I believe Amy Adams is about 5'3. Though since she was the star of the movie, I guess it was the other way around. Maybe a lot of actresses are short? I can barely remember a movie or a TV show where he has a female screen partner of average height. A couple of tall ones, yes, but the rest of them barely come up to his shoulder. Maybe the moviemakers think women in the audience find it romantic or sexy?)

by Anonymousreply 578August 3, 2018 9:15 PM

How Lee can be friends with those specimens is beyond me. Is this supposed to be cool and trendy? R577 He's just very very tall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579August 3, 2018 9:22 PM

Damn, meant for R578

by Anonymousreply 580August 3, 2018 9:24 PM

Yeah I got it. But he isn't as tall as some of those movies make him look. I saw him on stage. I have friends of similar height. Sure they are tall guys, no one would call them short or of average height. But just that, tall. I have a friend who is 6'4, he used to date a girl who was just a little over 5' and when there were only two of them in a photo, he looked huge. In real life, nope. Somewhat taller than most people, yes, but without such a noticeable difference.

by Anonymousreply 581August 3, 2018 9:37 PM

Here is the new thread for when this fills up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582August 3, 2018 9:54 PM

R582

Thank you very much,OP! It's been a long time since I last saw this cartoon.

R579

What the frak are they doing?

by Anonymousreply 583August 3, 2018 10:00 PM

R583 they’re cleaning their ears. It’s called ear candling. Has no one here heard about it?!

by Anonymousreply 584August 3, 2018 10:15 PM

Looks ridicilous from the scientific viewpoint. There is literally nothing in candle wax or heat to help with ear cleaning. Actually if you have some low level inflection going you might make it worse.

by Anonymousreply 585August 3, 2018 10:27 PM

R586 it’s supposed to feel really cool for your ears and relaxing. Cue outrage from disapproving fans! How dare lee hang out with people who want to clean their ears!

by Anonymousreply 586August 3, 2018 10:34 PM

R586 Well ear anatomy and basic medical knowledge disagree. But you can keep thinking it's fan outrage.

by Anonymousreply 587August 3, 2018 10:38 PM

R584

I have never heard of this procedure. I just hope they are taking care not to drop hot wax inside their inner ears.

P.S.: Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 588August 3, 2018 10:40 PM

Medical discussion aside, I never knew cleaning your eyes was something you had to show the world. And you ask why I think they are obsessed with social media. Any kind of situation they find themselves in ends up displayed for everyone to see.

by Anonymousreply 589August 3, 2018 10:44 PM

R589 you’re obsessed with them being obsessed with social media lol

by Anonymousreply 590August 3, 2018 10:46 PM

R590 I just rarely meet people like that irl. They are kind of fascinating, though not always in a positive sense.

by Anonymousreply 591August 3, 2018 11:07 PM

Thanks, vigilant OP for the new thread.

by Anonymousreply 592August 3, 2018 11:07 PM

Posters on this board are creepily obsessed with matts friends. They’re just living their lives while you sit online judging them and being snarky. Btw In case anyone forgot matt and lee are not their friends.

by Anonymousreply 593August 3, 2018 11:14 PM

I hope you realise that Lee is online everyday.

by Anonymousreply 594August 4, 2018 12:38 AM

This is 2018 everyone is online all the time.

by Anonymousreply 595August 4, 2018 1:48 AM

R593 And you are creepily obsessed with defending every insult and criticism toward them. You act like you take it personally. Are you one of his friends? You act like it. I have read all your comments.

by Anonymousreply 596August 4, 2018 2:49 AM

R596 She's their mommy. She adopts them all.

by Anonymousreply 597August 4, 2018 3:27 AM

R596 I would probably hang out with them IRL and i would hang out with lee so when I see them being attacked I probably take it a bit personally. I’ve a huge soft spot for lee, the REAL Lee. Not some fantasy figure that many posters here have of him. People are attacking him, his bf and his friends because he’s not fitting into their fantasy in their heads of what lee is like so they think he’s being corrupted or changed when in fact lee is being open for the first time ever. I’ve seen it in the RA fandom too. Whenever the “real” Richard appears which isn’t very often, some of his fans lose their minds because he’s not saying or doing what the Richard in their head should be saying or doing. Lee is an amazing gay man into his fashion, his farm, his dog and his bf. He likes nick h’s squad and matts friends. Follow someone else’s career if his life choices offend you so much. I enjoy gossip as much as the next person but I think bitching about friends of friends is stupid and boring.

by Anonymousreply 598August 4, 2018 5:25 AM

Never heard of the candle-ear thing. I thought it was so fucking weird and another occasion to beg for attention. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 599August 4, 2018 6:06 AM

Move on to the new thread 😎

by Anonymousreply 600August 4, 2018 6:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!