Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How long as Topher Grace been ripped?

I had no idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 29, 2020 10:01 AM

It looks like this movie went straight to VOD, which is why no ones heard of it.

Oddly enough, produced by Leo DiCaprio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 13, 2018 9:03 AM

Eric Forman turned 40 yesterday (b. 7/12/78).

by Anonymousreply 2July 13, 2018 9:03 AM

Bicep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 13, 2018 9:06 AM

R2 perhaps he can get a job in Mark Sam's new production West 40s.

by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2018 9:07 AM

Topher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2018 9:09 AM

Certainly wasn't back in 2004, it was actually part of the plot in that "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" movie with Josh Duhamel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2018 9:13 AM

He was perfect there, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2018 9:15 AM

I always liked his "adorkableness".

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2018 9:16 AM

People who like Topher Grace may not include "ripped" as one of their top 5 personality traits.

by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2018 9:22 AM

He does look lovely, nonetheless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 13, 2018 9:23 AM

He is like me only not good

by Anonymousreply 11July 13, 2018 9:25 AM

Isn’t he a fundie?

by Anonymousreply 12July 13, 2018 9:27 AM

r12 Where did you read that? Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 13July 13, 2018 9:28 AM

I actually think he’s Jewish

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2018 9:32 AM

And a Democrat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2018 9:33 AM

His father's mother was Jewish, r14.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2018 9:36 AM

I’m pretty sure I read it here - relieved if this is not the case

by Anonymousreply 17July 13, 2018 9:45 AM

I suppose this is as good a nipple shot as you could ask for

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 14, 2018 8:54 AM

WAIT...when did Auscaps come back?

by Anonymousreply 19July 14, 2018 10:04 AM

A few weeks ago. He was only offline a little while.

by Anonymousreply 20July 14, 2018 11:11 AM

He looks good in R18's pic.

by Anonymousreply 21July 14, 2018 12:27 PM

Damn, the boy is jacked! I've always thought him very handsome. But now he is just jaw droppingly hot.

by Anonymousreply 22July 14, 2018 12:41 PM

So he did a cycle of steroids like every other actor in Hollywood. Has he given the interview yet where he insultingly claims his bulked up body is due to diet and a trainer who kicks his ass, neglecting to mention the needle in his butt a few times a week?

by Anonymousreply 23July 14, 2018 1:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 15, 2018 9:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 15, 2018 9:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 15, 2018 9:17 PM

Sexy slut

by Anonymousreply 27July 15, 2018 9:19 PM

I had not ever noticed that big mole or whatever beneath his nostril.

by Anonymousreply 28July 15, 2018 9:28 PM

Is he dating in Europe like Vin Diesel?

by Anonymousreply 29July 15, 2018 9:31 PM

Go home, mole queen. Your value is less than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 30July 15, 2018 9:39 PM

Hes hubby material.

by Anonymousreply 31July 16, 2018 1:40 AM

[quote]Is he dating in Europe like Vin Diesel?

Not that it means anything but Topher has a wife and a child and Vin has a longterm girlfriend and three children with her.

by Anonymousreply 32July 16, 2018 1:43 AM

Every actor eventually becomes ripped. They’re narcissists who often have a lot of free time on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2018 1:55 AM

He truly looks great. I do, however, always feel slightly cringey when actors do this for an obvious "here I am looking hot" role. It smells of the same desperation as some of the Instahos so admired here on DL.

TG's schtick is his nerdiness You watch him long enough and he wins you over/turns you on with his personality or his character's vulnerability. When he's flaunting such an unnatural bod (for him), I find his unique charm is gone.

by Anonymousreply 34July 16, 2018 6:51 AM

Tee hee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 7, 2018 10:04 PM

Handsome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2018 11:44 AM

[quote] You watch him long enough and he wins you over/turns you on with his personality or his character's vulnerability. When he's flaunting such an unnatural bod (for him), I find his unique charm is gone.

Yes R34! I was afraid to say the very same for fear of ridicule.

He has got very fit and he does look sexy with it but in a generic way that "washes out" his personality, somehow. I find him far less interesting to watch in DELIRIUM than I do in, say, SPIDERMAN III. It says a lot about the times we live in that an actor's body is prized over his charisma or presence (blame Marvel).

But I'm sure Topher likes how he's looking in the mirror right now and so do the ladies, so what does he care? Plus it may ease the sting that the naturally beefy & hulking Tom Hardy is the one to play Eddie Brock now..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 25, 2018 7:35 PM

c.2007 TOPHER GRACE, about 130lbs soaking-wet: I thought maybe I was the wrong person to play the [Venom] role when I first got cast, 'cause in the comic-book he's, yanno, in his 40s and he's really--even bigger than me--

TOBEY MAGUIRE: Physically?

TOPHER: Even bigger than me.

TOBEY: Wow, because you're pretty intimidating physically..!

TOPHER: I know. Well, I've heard that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 25, 2018 8:07 PM

He's always been a smarmy fuck and Topher is the worst nickname of all time. Doing a course of steroids does not make him hot because he was below zero hot to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 39September 25, 2018 8:15 PM

There were a few scenes in Delirium where he looked kind of old for his age.

by Anonymousreply 40September 25, 2018 8:23 PM

Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 41September 25, 2018 8:24 PM

This is what Hollywood guys do when the hit 40. Smart .

by Anonymousreply 42September 25, 2018 8:27 PM

I honestly think he would have had a better career if he had a better name. Topher Grace is really a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 43September 25, 2018 8:28 PM

Lots of time for the gym between infrequent acting gigs in supporting roles.

by Anonymousreply 44September 25, 2018 8:32 PM

WOW I have never been attracted to him before now in all the roles I've seen him in. He should keep hitting the gym.

by Anonymousreply 45September 25, 2018 8:40 PM

I always thought he ruined his career by NOT getting that ripped and muscular when he played Eddie Brock/Venom, since the character is famously built.

It made it seem like he was going to spend his entire career being Eric Forman, and once that show was over the character seemed tired (who wants to see someone over 30 still playing a mouthy adolescent?).

by Anonymousreply 46September 25, 2018 8:51 PM

R43 it's not that his name is so terrible, just ill-fitting. He's got a sharp, acerbic wit and while nice-looking his angular facial features/bone-structure don't particularly suit a 'Topher' much less a 'Grace'. His name is too delicate & 'sweetness & light' for the person he appears to be and the business he's in. As he is now he could rebrand and change it - maybe he'd sound good as a 'Chris Grey' or 'Christopher G. Race' or something.

'Topher Grace' would be a lovely apt name for a pretty & femme English stage-actor, or a professional figure-skater (if a little on-the-nose). It also sounds like the name of the titular character in an an olde-worlde children's book series, or of a little boutique that sells custom clothes for little upper-middle-class girls.

by Anonymousreply 47September 25, 2018 9:05 PM

He's a descendant of the founder of Grace Brothers Department Store, so he would be very reluctant to change his name.

by Anonymousreply 48September 25, 2018 9:14 PM

I'm free!

by Anonymousreply 49September 25, 2018 9:30 PM

R1 I like Topher Grace, but really Patricia Clarkson ought to have better projects offered to her.

by Anonymousreply 50September 25, 2018 9:34 PM

[quote]I honestly think he would have had a better career if he had a better name. Topher Grace is really a bad name.

Would "Gopher Trace" be an improvement?

by Anonymousreply 51September 25, 2018 9:56 PM

Better: Topham Grace.

by Anonymousreply 52September 25, 2018 9:59 PM

Topher Grace is one of those rare actors who has never had a struggling period for their first big break.

He was discovered by a talent scout in a high school play, and then immediately cast in That 70s Show.

by Anonymousreply 53September 25, 2018 10:06 PM

Hawt, jacked body.

Too bad she’s so old.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2018 10:25 PM

“Topher”

by Anonymousreply 55September 25, 2018 10:26 PM

[quote] DELIRIUM went straight to VOD, which is why no ones heard of it. Oddly enough, produced by Leo DiCaprio.

Tobey, Topher, Connelly...what is it with Leo and picking friends who all look similar? It’s creepy.

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2018 11:09 PM

He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 57December 8, 2018 11:34 PM

He’s just my taste - Husband material

by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2018 12:20 AM

Get off the roids DUMBASS!!!

by Anonymousreply 59December 9, 2018 12:26 AM

No he was not discovered by a talent scout in a high school play. He got the role in that 70's Show because Bonnie and Terry Turner who created the show have a daughter who went to the same high school in NH. Topher has lied about how he got this role from the beginning, he often says he got into plays because he wanted to meet girls, bullshit, he didn't want to do the sports requirement at the school...so he did plays and audio visual. The Turner's daughter also did plays and they met him there...but he went to USC and got an audition for the show because of them. He wasn't well liked at school because he was the type who was a goody good and he was a suck up. I worked at the school for two years...he was there both years.

by Anonymousreply 60December 9, 2018 2:34 AM

You sluts, his face is like roadkill

by Anonymousreply 61December 9, 2018 2:45 AM

Per R60 his entire career is one big fat lucky break, which he managed to spin into big fat residuals and a SPIDER-MAN role. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 62December 9, 2018 10:43 AM

It's often reported that Topher was not especially close with his cast mates from "That 70s Show".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 9, 2018 11:25 AM

Eric's first kiss?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 9, 2018 12:00 PM

Yes, he had Fuck You Money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 9, 2018 12:02 PM

I don’t think Topher can be blamed one bit for eschewing the esteemed company of a shrill Slav Lolita; a man-whoric walking petri-dish with a silly Hanna-Barbera name; an aggressively-stupid philandering douchebro; a creepy rapist clam into recruitment; and the handmaiden girlfriend of said clam’s equally-clammy brother. The Fellowship of the Ring they ain’t.

It’s also often been said that Topher truly liked and cared about Lisa Robin Kelly, who played his sister Laurie on the show, and was disgusted and heartbroken by how the others shunned her for her demons and refused to support her recovery. I believe it.

Toph was also reportedly very fond of his onscreen mother Debra Jo Rupp, which given their chemistry and his rep as a goody-goody I can also easily believe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 9, 2018 12:08 PM

[quote]I don’t think Topher can be blamed one bit for eschewing the esteemed company of a shrill Slav Lolita; a man-whoric walking petri-dish with a silly Hanna-Barbera name; an aggressively-stupid philandering douchebro; a creepy rapist clam into recruitment; and the handmaiden girlfriend of said clam’s equally-clammy brother.

Well done, r66.

by Anonymousreply 67December 9, 2018 12:13 PM

[quote]Toph

Please don't do that.

by Anonymousreply 68December 9, 2018 12:25 PM

he seems like an alkie? anybody?

by Anonymousreply 69December 9, 2018 5:19 PM

r66, Topher Grace is a closeted fag who always thought he was a better actor and smarter than everyone else. Being stuck-up alienated him from the rest of the '70s Show cast and bailing on the show only made it worse.

He's a conceited prima donna and not forthwith about the cocks he likes to chug. He rubs me the wrong way, too, and I think he's cute/ talented.

by Anonymousreply 70December 9, 2018 7:42 PM

R70 seems quite certain Grace is gay. I’ve never heard that and neither have most of the poster here, it seems.

So what’s the big story, and which guys has he fucked clandestine? We’re all ears.

by Anonymousreply 71December 9, 2018 9:26 PM

Tell us more, r70. Obviously, you've got the goods on him.

by Anonymousreply 72December 9, 2018 9:28 PM

notoriously well hung, i've heard that for years

by Anonymousreply 73December 10, 2018 12:29 AM

I wish they'd made it obvious in such films as Tad Hamilton, r73. Or perhaps in some of his subtrou shots on '70s.

by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2018 5:15 PM

[quote]notoriously well hung

Show us. PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2018 7:43 PM

[quote] says he got into plays because he wanted to meet girls, bullshit, he didn't want to do the sports requirement at the school.

Making him ideal for the part of Eric Forman.

by Anonymousreply 76October 1, 2020 4:10 PM

R76 is Bump Bitch. The OP link is dead. There is no reason to post in here except to get karma for your sock puppet account, R76, Bump Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 77October 1, 2020 4:30 PM

True it is a fairly old thread that I did carelessly bump.

However, there’s nothing nefarious about why. I’m no troll, this is my sole account. We were talking about Topher as a tangent on a different current thread, and I didn’t want to clutter the discussion with off-topic comments and questions so went looking for last thread on Topher (which happened to be two years old with a dead link).

My bad, I should have been more careful with my archive search or just started a new thread (though of course then I’d be attacked for pushing old threads off DL).

But we really don’t need little scolds to keep order around these parts; last I checked, Muriel was Sheriff and not you. So you retire your hall-monitor powertrip shit and stop scapegoating regular civilian posters, junior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 1, 2020 6:47 PM

Actually, r78, there is a more recent Topher Grace thread, one that started two months ago rather than two years ago.

And r77, your research skills aren't much better. A simple ignoredar would have revealed that r76 is not Bump Bitch, that alcoholic piece of Trumpshit-eating shit known as Defacto. He's not even Bump Bitch II, who does not sign in a l'orange, but whose vocabularly mostly consists of such insights as "swole," "boss," and the ever-enlightening "goals."

Points go to r76. If one is going to be a Bump Bitch Accuser, [bold]get it right[/bold]. (But r76, did you have to be such a bitch—non-Bump, but still—in r78?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 1, 2020 6:58 PM

I can see bitching about a person bumping multiple threads in one day, but when you get called "worse than Hitler" if you start a thread about a subject that already has a thread, and a bump bitch if you use an old thread, what is a person suppose to do?

by Anonymousreply 80October 1, 2020 7:57 PM

Your problem is falsely defined, R80. Say you searched on a topic and found some old threads.

A thread that is a couple years old and the OP's links and pics are dead? Start a new one. Really, any thread that has not been posted to in a year or two is definitely ready for a new thread.

You find a thread that's maybe a couple, few months old? Jump in that one.

You get called worse than Hitler if you start a new thread very soon, say hours to a few days, after an existing thread on the same topic - usually something of a current events nature.

There's no way to know which Bump Bitch is doing this, because there is potentially no end to the number of sockpuppet accounts that can be created.

by Anonymousreply 81October 2, 2020 9:22 PM

r81 oh shut up

by Anonymousreply 82November 29, 2020 5:59 AM
by Anonymousreply 83November 29, 2020 5:59 AM

No bump bitch R83 you shut your bump bitch bump hole.

by Anonymousreply 84November 29, 2020 10:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!