Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SUPERNATURAL - Part II

So how did you all celebrate "Supernatural Day" in Austin, on June 23??

Lets head to Jared's bar and toast to Season 14!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 19, 2018 4:32 PM

Here's the link to Part 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2018 3:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2018 3:58 PM

I'm actually quite surprised that it's Jared's wife, who brought in the Duck Dynasty clan.

Genevieve Cortese seemed normal on the show. I never suspected that she's a fundie, but she is originally from Idaho, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2018 4:13 PM

Replying to the previous thread about Teen Wolf cons -

from a volunteer prospective they were super fun and super easy. very lowkey, tons of down time. Despite the online fandom being almost more intense with their shipping, they seemed more normal in person. Tyler hoechlin was really nice and introduced himself to pretty much everyone he came into contact with but I just think that's cause he is super polite. Posey is like and ADD kid who doesnt like to get bored.

from a fan perspective - the fans were a lot younger than the SPN cons. mostly teens or kind of parents with kids you know, so the cons didnt get any traction or grow as a community like the SPN cons did since the SPN cons are majority older adult - ish females who get hot for the actors and have disposable $$$ to throw away and go to a ton of cons. Hard to do that when you're a teen and parents are funding the con expenses. Also i think despite Hoechlin and Posey being top billing they didnt really bring in the attendance numbers the company wanted. If Dylan did a con or maybe even Colton (before he went off the deep gay end) they would have brought in way more numbers.

Overall the cons were kind of boring. I tried to watch one episode but couldnt get into it, mostly did the cons to get the free shit we get as volunteers - ie photo ops and autographs. Got to help out Keahu while he was autographing. would have been cool to meet Charlie after he came out, but o well.

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2018 5:10 PM

R3 its weird to me that just because someone registers as republican, they are not normal. we dont know if they voted for Trump at all, or even vote republican most of the time. shrug. who even knows if they voted at all.

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2018 5:13 PM

R4 I'm glad there wasn't any drama. And you're right about the shippers, they can still be really obnoxious online. I don't think i have ever heard a negative story about Hoechlin and i'm pretty sure Posey's said he has add. Dylan did a con and the organisers had money problems after. I can't really see him doing another one. And I've heard Colton is pretty expensive.

I like the show but you're not really missing anything. It went downhill after season 2.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2018 5:24 PM

What in the hell was with Sam and Amelia?

I really hated that storyline, and they had zero chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2018 6:27 PM

I just caught a funny episode, where if you just read the lines, you'd think that two lovers were speaking:

Sam: "Where do we go from here?"

Dean: "You tell me."

Sam: "Are you going to see him again?"

Dean: "I'm not sure."

Haha. They were talking about Benny the Vampire who was Dean's friend, but Sam wanted to gank him.

But those lines!!! Who writes this stuff???

by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2018 6:29 PM

r5 you're stupid as fuck. You're on a goddam gay site defending republicans over and over and over and over. You're the APOTHEOSIS of Supernatural Fandom Oddity.

by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2018 6:31 PM

The SPN LARPing episode was one of my favorites.

It was very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2018 7:55 PM

They had no chemistry whatsoever!

It was a horrible storyline and she was not attractive at all.

Sam hated Benny from the get-go. I think he thought that Dean was going to replace him! Plus, he was a filthy vampire, so, there's that.

by Anonymousreply 11June 28, 2018 2:41 AM

Benny was super hot in a bearish kind of way. No wonder Dean was all over that.

I guess he got tired of banging Sammy, and wanted to try something "kinky" by hooking up with a vamp.

That's why Sammy got jealous, and wanted to get rid of Benny.

by Anonymousreply 12June 28, 2018 3:18 AM

Benny-n-Dean 4eva!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 28, 2018 3:19 AM

Benny Bear!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2018 3:20 AM

Love triangle...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2018 3:21 AM

I wonder if Dean likes "painal?"

by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2018 3:29 AM

R6 Well I guess Colton has to make his money somewhere. his acting is shit. Creation isnt hard up on $$ after all the inflow they had from SPN cons. lol although lately they have added expenses of having to pay the 'volunteers' now

by Anonymousreply 17June 28, 2018 3:59 PM

R9 have you looked up the actor that plays Lucifer on the show. now he's a nutter.

not defending them at all. just telling you the facts of the matter. why are you watching this show if you hate the actors? that seems super dumb as fuck

by Anonymousreply 18June 28, 2018 4:01 PM

[quote] the actor that plays Lucifer on the show. now he's a nutter.

You mean Mark Pellegrino?

How's he a "nutter?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 28, 2018 4:04 PM

R19 have you seen his twitter. also his politics

by Anonymousreply 20June 28, 2018 4:12 PM

R7 definitely one of the lowest points in storyline ever.

by Anonymousreply 21June 28, 2018 4:13 PM

R17 Lol believe it or not, Colton wasn't the worst actor on TW. I don't know if he improved on Arrow.

by Anonymousreply 22June 28, 2018 5:03 PM

He didn't.

by Anonymousreply 23June 28, 2018 5:10 PM

ALL GAY AND SUSPECTED-GAY ACTORS FRIGGING SUCK, NEVER HIRE THEM!!!

by Anonymousreply 24June 28, 2018 5:12 PM

R23 Well at least he has modelling to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 25June 28, 2018 5:14 PM

In the Everybody Hates Hitler episode there’s a moment where Dean is sort of disappointed that Adam wasn’t hitting on him!

He even tells Sam he Had a “Gay Moment “ 😆

by Anonymousreply 26June 28, 2018 5:17 PM

"What in the hell was with Sam and Amelia?

I really hated that storyline, and they had zero chemistry."

It was worse than zero chemistry R7, it was anti chemistry, and it was brutal. I kept expecting for Amelia to turn out to be a hallucination, or an evil with who put Sammy under a spell, or something. But nope, she was exactly as advertised, a rude ugly bitch, who Sam, for some inexplicable reason, hooked up with and actually seemed to like.

Is there any chance this thread won't devolve into a shouting match between the "Jensen is republican filth" poster and the "Jensen is a sweet angel tirelessly working behind the scenes for gay rights" poster?

I just want to mock Jensen's new Peaky Blinders look, Jared's nostril flares, and Misha's constipation face acting without wading through endless posts repeating the same points.

by Anonymousreply 27June 28, 2018 5:35 PM

R27 here here

R22 R23 i believe his acting has gotten worse the more openly gay he has become. did anyone watch him on Horror Story?

by Anonymousreply 28June 28, 2018 5:44 PM

[Quote] i believe his acting has gotten worse the more openly gay he has become. did anyone watch him on Horror Story?

It should be the opposite. I didn't watch him on AHS, unless you count gifs of his sex scene.

by Anonymousreply 29June 28, 2018 5:49 PM

I kinda figured he got together with Amelia because he was lonely. He didn’t have Dean anymore and no Bobby.

He was lonely. Any ugly port in the storm, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 30June 28, 2018 6:40 PM

I celebrated by participating in anti-gay activities to honor Jensen Ackles. He'd be so proud of me.

by Anonymousreply 31June 28, 2018 7:12 PM

[quote] In the Everybody Hates Hitler episode there’s a moment where Dean is sort of disappointed that Adam wasn’t hitting on him!

I know, that was hot. Dean didn't seem to mind.

It was disappointing when the guy with the Golem turned out to be straight. I really liked his flirting.

[quote] I kinda figured he got together with Amelia because he was lonely. He didn’t have Dean anymore and no Bobby.

But he had that cute dog!

by Anonymousreply 32June 28, 2018 7:15 PM

There's a re-run episode tonight on the CW, fyi.

by Anonymousreply 33June 28, 2018 7:16 PM

I'm surprised that SPN has had some pretty legit actors on the show. Barry Bostwick, Hal Linden, Christian Campbell.

And speaking of Christian Campbell, the episode where he played a witch was pretty hot. CC looked very handsome, and I loved seeing him chained up shirtless in bed. I'm sure that Sam and Dean did, too.

by Anonymousreply 34June 28, 2018 7:34 PM

Don't forget that Dustin Milligan played gay on 'Supernatural' in 2008:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 28, 2018 7:41 PM

Speaking of gay R35, there was a good episode where Sam and Dean teamed up with a pretty butch looking gay couple, to hunt down the killer of the brother of one of the gay hunters. It was some kind of insect monster.

The gay hunters were totally hot bears!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 28, 2018 7:57 PM

I was watching an old Season 3 episode on Netflix and remembered Bella. She was kind of an interesting nemesis. Now that Lauren Cohen is on her way out on the Walking Dead, it would be fun to have her back on SPN for an episode.

by Anonymousreply 37June 28, 2018 8:20 PM

R595 from the last thread, posted this:

[quote] This blog called "Speak the Truth" is one of the sites that got me off the tinhat fence. It's a timeline of J2 interactions from the time they got hired for SPN, showing how their relationship changed from coworkers to... whatever you define it now. The writer is anonymous and stopped the updates in 2013 after being hounded by fans who called him/her crazy, etc. Start with the file called "intro", then it's in chrono order by year. Outro is the last updated file.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 29, 2018 2:24 AM

The crazies on these threads never cease to amaze me.

by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2018 5:12 AM

This is really part 3.

The first one had a different name configuration but was essentially the main Supernatural thread.

by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2018 5:30 AM

lol, there can't be more than 3 people on these threads going on about how great this dumb show is. they post, answer themselves, post, answer themselves, rinse and repeat for god knows how many threads. i used to laugh when you'd hear that there were really on about ten spn fans worldwide but they voted over and over in those stupid online polls (like the prestigious People's Choice Awards) until their fingers bled and they passed out.

this thread proves the theory!

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2018 1:58 PM

[quote] I used to laugh when you'd hear that there were really only about ten spn fans worldwide but they voted over and over in those stupid online polls (like the prestigious People's Choice Awards) until their fingers bled and they passed out.

Sound about like this thread R41

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2018 2:58 PM

Who says it's a great show, R41? It was okay for it's type in the first few seasons, but rapidly turned to shit the minute the original creator, Eric Kripke left. Now that the leads have aged so badly, I'm just in it for the snark, and there's a lot of prime snarking material.

by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2018 3:40 PM

Watching season 13, I must admit that the main actors are looking a little bit long in the tooth.

Fortunately for Ackles, Padalecki and Collins, they all still look relatively the same as they did 10 years ago.

Honestly, I don't think that the show would still be on, if they started showing their age.

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2018 3:45 PM

Your post makes no sense, R44. You either think they look old or that they don't. What's wrong? Miss your meds this morning? You'd have to be on meds to watch this shit.

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2018 4:11 PM

[Quote] Fortunately for Ackles, Padalecki and Collins, they all still look relatively the same as they did 10 years ago.

Lol no they don't.

by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2018 4:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 29, 2018 5:00 PM

Well then, Jensen still looks the same. So does Misha.

Funny how the youngest of them - Jared, who's only 35 - is looking the oldest.

He's still attractive, he's just not the cute young Sammy that he was when the show started. Then again, he was only 22, so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 29, 2018 6:56 PM

That picture is hilarious, R47.

The “wives” couldn’t be any farther away and still be in the same frame!! 😂😂

Yes, the Peoples Choice Awards are soooo fucking prestigious 🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2018 7:36 PM

So someone mentioned Barry Bostwick, Hal Linden and Christian Campbell all making appearances on the show, but how could you forget Loretta Devine???

She played "Missouri" in one of the first episodes of SPN, and just made an appearance in season 13. Too bad they killed her off. I liked the character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 29, 2018 7:49 PM

Has anyone ever bothered to translate the Latin that the guys use?

I've always wondered about that.

by Anonymousreply 51June 29, 2018 7:54 PM

R50 colour me surprised they killed off another woman. surprised jodi mills has survived this long

by Anonymousreply 52June 29, 2018 8:24 PM

Half of all Supernatural's fandom are the queens in here pretending to hate it. Week after week, day after day we're told by them how terrible it all. Yet, they know the actors, characters, plots and all the detail of last week's episode when they post.

by Anonymousreply 53June 30, 2018 6:22 AM

I think Sterling K Brown was on the show at one point...?

by Anonymousreply 54June 30, 2018 6:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2018 5:08 PM

Yes, Sterling was in a couple of episodes. He was frighteningly good in his role, too.

Leslie Odom Jr, I think is his name? Was on as well. He, of course, now, a Tony Award winner.

People were beyond pissed off that they only brought Loretta Divine back to kill her. That was total bullshit!! What's even worse is that it was done to service that stupid wayward sisters shit. I'm glad that bilge didn't get picked up. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 56July 1, 2018 8:42 PM

Jesus, warn a fella, R55.

Ugh 😖😖

by Anonymousreply 57July 1, 2018 8:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2018 4:27 PM

I am going to write a letter to Jensen.

I am going to write that he is much loved by his legion of Gay fans.

And it is only a small bunch of bitter people, jealous of his success, that make nasty untrue accusations.

They post of a board mostly populated by fat, middle aged gay failures, who have trouble with beautiful, successful people such as you, dear Jensen.

I look forward to season 14 and will be sure to visit your brewery for a drink or two!

by Anonymousreply 59July 4, 2018 7:03 AM

R59 Do you.

by Anonymousreply 60July 4, 2018 4:42 PM

Poor, delusional R59.

I'm sure that Jensen's fan club will have a great time (and a good laugh) responding to your "letter."

by Anonymousreply 61July 4, 2018 9:38 PM

[R4] any other teen wolf gossip outside of the two tylers, even tame stuff or the ladies (always heard rumors there was some friction between some of them)? it is great to hear Hoechlin is a sweetheart

also was that earlier in the teen wolf run, bc I dont see posey doing as many cons now

maybe he has calmed down/managed better after being diagnosed

surprised to hear colton is such a big seller, Dylan isnt shocking

by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2018 2:29 AM

[Quote] , even tame stuff or the ladies (always heard rumors there was some friction between some of them)?

Friction between Hoechlin and Posey? Or did you mean the cast in general?

[Quote] also was that earlier in the teen wolf run, bc I dont see posey doing as many cons now

I think he's pretty expensive and unfortunately not as popular as the other guys. It's kind of sad that he knows it too.

by Anonymousreply 63July 5, 2018 5:34 PM

I've come to realize that the theme of Supernatural is basically how Sam and Dean have managed to screw up the entire world, and get everyone around them killed. Including each other.

It's kind of funny, how they're such fuck-ups.

by Anonymousreply 64July 5, 2018 8:19 PM

I have a huge crush on Tahmoh Penikett, the guy who plays Ezekiel/Gadreel.

Had no idea he was Native American.

Is he gay? I just get a vibe from him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 5, 2018 9:14 PM

Adam J Harrington is another hottie, who plays Bartholemew.

So many handsome BC actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 5, 2018 9:15 PM

This is the worst show on television with the worst actors, the worst scripts, the worst EVERYTHING. And then you tell me that Jarad, or whatever his name is, is a big fundy republican too? Then you just casually add that the Duck Dynasty people work for him? You fags are just dumb as dirt, aren't you.

by Anonymousreply 67July 5, 2018 11:08 PM

R63

Well yeah friction between those two and Dylan and Posey, also Dylan and Shelley, just a lot of people not liking Shelley or Posey

I thought i also heard rumblings that the girls on the cast dont get along (Crytsal, Arden, Shelley, Holland)

by Anonymousreply 68July 6, 2018 12:46 AM

[quote] Jarad, or whatever his name is, is a big fundy republican too?

Nobody ever said Jared was a fundie, and there is absolutely no proof of that, unlike Jensen.

Btw, re-run episode on the CW tonight!

by Anonymousreply 69July 6, 2018 3:44 AM

Jared, again, asking fans for contributions.

Though, this time it is for a good cause: Mayor Adler's re-election campaign. He's a Democrat.

He has big muscle-y legs. Good grief! I'm sure he keeps Jensen really close with those! 😳😳

by Anonymousreply 70July 6, 2018 4:57 AM

I told you bitches that Jared is a Democrat!

Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 71July 6, 2018 5:12 AM

Love the outfit, Kevin Tran.

Or should I say, Kevin Trannie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 6, 2018 5:14 AM

Jesus this show is bad. How do you people watch it?

by Anonymousreply 73July 6, 2018 3:17 PM

R62, R63 There arent as many Teen Wolf cons, especially in the US ( dont think there are any actually) . There was only one company running the Teen Wolf cons in the US - the same one that does SPN cons. I think some of the actors maaaaaaaaaay have done some of the heroes and villains fan fest cons run by Stephen Amell(volunteered at one of those. very different). I think they did the cons from like season 2-4? or 3-4 it wasnt that long of a run.

I dont think there is any drama with anyone in Teen Wolf, the cons were so long ago that i dont really remember anything significant. I think the most drama was the actors leaving the show to pursue other acting gigs, but doesnt seem like it worked out well for some of them.

Tyler Posey has got a bunch of other stuff going on acting wise. I think the reason colton didnt want to do US cons was because he was afraid he would get outed by some local gays since they did the cons in like the LA area and major cities. he has done a lot of the europe cons where he probably gets way more money than doing US ones as well...

R65 hard to tell of Tahmoh is gay. he keeps things very close to the chest but yes. got a vibe from him too

by Anonymousreply 74July 6, 2018 5:13 PM

R62 R63 They all used to live together - both Tylers and Dylan in the early days of the show. and the two Tyler's did panels and stuff together.

by Anonymousreply 75July 6, 2018 5:15 PM

[Quote] Well yeah friction between those two and Dylan and Posey, also Dylan and Shelley, just a lot of people not liking Shelley or Posey

I'm sure Posey and Dylan didn't get along 24/7 but they're still friends. Dylan and Shelley seemed to get along fine, that's just Sterek fandom projecting because they hate Shelley/Malia. Same goes for Posey/Scott McCall.

[Quote] I thought i also heard rumblings that the girls on the cast dont get along (Crytsal, Arden, Shelley, Holland)

The only thing i remember is Holland making a comment about Crystal dating Daniel, saying how [italic]you shouldn't shit where you eat[/italic]. Which is funny because there were rumours about her dating Ian and she dated Max. I know Arden made some vague comments on twitter and some automatically jumped to it being about Shelley, but i have a feeling she was talking about Ian. Especially after he yelled at her on instagram.

[Quote] I think some of the actors maaaaaaaaaay have done some of the heroes and villains fan fest cons run by Stephen Amell

Hoechlin just did one for the first time. I don't think any of the others have.

by Anonymousreply 76July 6, 2018 5:45 PM

R76 oh that's right! he's superman!

by Anonymousreply 77July 6, 2018 5:55 PM

R77 Lol for about 5 mins. I hope he makes another appearance on Supergirl soon, along with Lois.

by Anonymousreply 78July 6, 2018 5:58 PM

I don't know why the show keeps focusing on the angels and demons storyline.

There are still so many monsters from different cultures, that haven't been explored.

I'd love to see them do a story on the Maori culture's "Taniwha." That would be cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 6, 2018 7:55 PM

R78 they probably dont want the focus to be on Hoechlin's amazing ass too much so they only bring him out when ratings arent that great.

R79 are there even monsters of the week anymore on the show? lol

by Anonymousreply 80July 6, 2018 11:10 PM

It makes sense that Supernatural fans, with their discerning taste, would also be Teen Wolf fans.

So bad. Just so, so bad.

by Anonymousreply 81July 7, 2018 12:16 AM

The angels and Demons storylines are beyond tired and boring and pathetic. Nobody likes them. They're shit.

They have tons more urban legends and myths from all over the world they could explore.

They do still have stand-alone episodes with the monsters-of-the -week and they're the better episodes, honestly. Most times, depending on the season long arc the mythology episodes are crap.

by Anonymousreply 82July 7, 2018 3:10 AM

[Quote] they probably dont want the focus to be on Hoechlin's amazing ass too much so they only bring him out when ratings arent that great.

Lol i wish that was the reason (that ass is long gone). It's not Supergirl's fault that WB fucked up and chose to go with Synder's story. I don't see why we can't have 2 versions of Superman.

[Quote] It makes sense that Supernatural fans, with their discerning taste, would also be Teen Wolf fans. So bad. Just so, so bad.

I'm choosing to take that as a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 83July 7, 2018 4:12 PM

Adam Harrington is gay so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 84July 7, 2018 5:02 PM

This show should have packed it in after Season Three - it's been going downhill since they introduced the angels.

by Anonymousreply 85July 7, 2018 5:47 PM

It's unusual for a TV show to engender so much affection on a thread in between seasons.

by Anonymousreply 86July 7, 2018 5:59 PM

[quote] Adam Harrington is gay so there's that

Really?? Damn, he's so cute.

Who's his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 87July 7, 2018 8:05 PM

Okay, Teen Wolf fans, take it someplace else.

by Anonymousreply 88July 7, 2018 9:50 PM

Ha! The picture one of the wives posted on her Instagram reminds me of the Aaron Rogers pic with whoever he's kissing.

Jensen couldn't be standing farther away from the woman. 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2018 5:16 AM

[Quote] Okay, Teen Wolf fans, take it someplace else.

Yes, lets go back to insulting those who still watch SPN lol

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2018 4:21 PM

R89 R90

i have trouble telling two apart

tragic shows and fans

by Anonymousreply 91July 9, 2018 12:01 AM

[Quote] tragic shows and fans

One of those tragic shows is already over after 6 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 92July 9, 2018 3:47 PM

Did y’all see the psa with Jensen? He butched up his voice like he does with Dean.

by Anonymousreply 93July 10, 2018 3:29 PM

The very awesome "Fan Fiction" episode is going to air on Wednesday on TNT.

Don't miss it!

by Anonymousreply 94July 11, 2018 4:42 AM

Loved the PSA R93 and Jens looked so fucking hot. I want him to be my daddy real hard.

by Anonymousreply 95July 11, 2018 4:46 AM

It's hard to believe his 40!!!!

by Anonymousreply 96July 11, 2018 4:46 AM

Here's a preview of Supernatural's "Fan Fiction," commemorating the show's 200th episode.

Catch it on TNT if you can. It's probably the best of the entire series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 11, 2018 4:50 AM

I love the fan fiction episode.

Dean: "There's NO singing in Supernatural!" rofl

Sam: "They know we're brothers, right?"

by Anonymousreply 98July 11, 2018 4:58 AM

Ask Jeeves is pretty fucking funny, too.

Love the older Aunts.

Sam makes a Grey Gardens reference!!

by Anonymousreply 99July 11, 2018 5:14 AM

The "Ask Jeeves" episode is going to be on today, also.

It airs right after the "Fan Fiction" episode on TNT.

by Anonymousreply 100July 11, 2018 4:21 PM

I honestly hated this episode. so much BS fan service.

by Anonymousreply 101July 11, 2018 6:06 PM

I did loathe the parts with the angel fan service, that was crap.

I was gleeful when they said that idiot wouldn’t be in the episode.

by Anonymousreply 102July 11, 2018 6:36 PM

The opening was awesome.

Those school girls really did make the Fan Fiction episode. Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 103July 11, 2018 7:12 PM

Re-run on season 13 on the CW tonight

by Anonymousreply 104July 13, 2018 2:06 AM

The bags they're going to give out during Comic Con look okay.

I never manage to find any of the special TV Guide covers!!

by Anonymousreply 105July 15, 2018 2:39 AM

When does season 14 start?

by Anonymousreply 106July 15, 2018 9:32 PM

R104 cause the rabid fangirls buy all of them

by Anonymousreply 107July 17, 2018 6:04 PM

I wonder if the guys will let the Supergirl cast use their plane again this year??

by Anonymousreply 108July 17, 2018 7:53 PM

[Quote] I wonder if the guys will let the Supergirl cast use their plane again this year??

?????

by Anonymousreply 109July 17, 2018 8:01 PM

I heard Jared has gigantic dong and has to tape it down to his thigh according to some blog.

by Anonymousreply 110July 17, 2018 9:21 PM

Link, please R110!!!

by Anonymousreply 111July 17, 2018 9:24 PM

Supposedly the cast of Supergirl needed to get to Comic Con last year so the J's sent the plane to Vancouver to pick them up.

You do know the J's have their own private plane, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 112July 18, 2018 5:05 AM

Season 14 began filming this week.

Suck it in haters!

by Anonymousreply 113July 18, 2018 5:10 AM

[quote] You do know the J's have their own private plane, don't you?

Wow, that's very cool.

I guess the CW picks up the tab, but considering that Supernatural is their most popular and longest-running show, it's not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 114July 18, 2018 5:22 AM

[Quote] You do know the J's have their own private plane, don't you?

No i didn't. Hence the question mark lol

by Anonymousreply 115July 18, 2018 2:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 18, 2018 2:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 18, 2018 2:40 PM

R112 R114 R115 they only have one to get to all the cons they go to.

by Anonymousreply 118July 18, 2018 4:55 PM

They invested in one in part to keep Jared from flipping out whenever he had to fly commercial and something or other would happen to set him off 😛😛

by Anonymousreply 119July 18, 2018 7:25 PM

R119 is the waitress from a million years ago who caught Jared on a bad night, but just can't let it go.

Time to move on, honey! He did.

by Anonymousreply 120July 18, 2018 9:28 PM

If only Jared would cut his hair, he would be SO damned sexy.

Why don't they try this for Season 14??? Hell, it will grow back.

Doesn't anyone mention to him how silly it looks for a man his age to have that long hair?? Especially his wife, ffs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 18, 2018 10:09 PM

Or how about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 18, 2018 10:10 PM

[quote] I heard Jared has gigantic dong and has to tape it down to his thigh according to some blog.

*eye roll*

by Anonymousreply 123July 18, 2018 10:22 PM

Has anyone else noticed that Jared sweats excessively during some scenes?

I mean, with minimal exertion, the guy is dripping with sweat. What's with that? He's like Whitney Houston.

by Anonymousreply 124July 18, 2018 10:24 PM

R119 Lol probably!

by Anonymousreply 125July 19, 2018 3:32 PM

Happy Birthday to Jared. I love him for his sweet nature and upbeat energy.

by Anonymousreply 126July 19, 2018 5:15 PM

Aaaaaaahhhhhh, R126. Is today really his birthday????

Omg.... do you know of any place to send him a birthday greeting or well wishes?

He's the reason I got hooked on SPN.

by Anonymousreply 127July 19, 2018 5:18 PM

Should I send my birthday card addressed to Jared or Sammy? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 19, 2018 6:55 PM

We know when Jared's birthday is, but when is Sammy's?

by Anonymousreply 129July 20, 2018 2:39 AM

Whoa, I’m missing 4 messages from R119 forward 🧐

Fucking haters!!

by Anonymousreply 130July 20, 2018 8:00 PM

R130, you've probably blocked someone and can't see their messages.

by Anonymousreply 131July 20, 2018 8:41 PM

Wow, R114, I really never thought of that at all.

I just figured they paid for it themselves, it's not like they couldn't afford it between them.

They totally could.

Ummm, NO R120.. 🙄🙄🙄

I wish he'd cut his hair too.

by Anonymousreply 132July 21, 2018 2:35 AM

So Jensen was told that he's the one true star of SPN lol

by Anonymousreply 133July 21, 2018 3:20 PM

R121, you are so right. Jared looks like a high school burnout, circa 1976. Totally ridiculous for a 36 year old man in 2018.

R133, I wonder if Jared wants to leave, and since Jensen obviously has a realistic view of his career prospects, he's angling for Season 15 without Jared. It's probably why they've built up Jack's character. Good luck with that. Dean could have been eliminated from the entire show with minimal re-writes, but without Sam, there's no show.

by Anonymousreply 134July 21, 2018 4:47 PM

[Quote] Dean could have been eliminated from the entire show with minimal re-writes, but without Sam, there's no show.

I think there are a certain group of fans who would disagree with that.

by Anonymousreply 135July 21, 2018 4:51 PM

If there is anything that could break apart J and J's friendship, it would be if one of them wanted to leave the show, while the other wanted to stay on for a few more seasons.

Nothing comes between actors, like money.

by Anonymousreply 136July 21, 2018 8:24 PM

Supernatural: 25 Things About Sam Winchester That Make No Sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 21, 2018 8:43 PM

Comic-Con 2018: Why ‘Supernatural’ fans serenaded a cardboard Jared Padalecki in a San Diego bar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 21, 2018 8:44 PM

Is Supernatural ending after season 14?

by Anonymousreply 139July 21, 2018 8:46 PM

Supernatural will never end, until Sam and Dean consummate their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 140July 21, 2018 9:13 PM

You joke R140, but if Supernatural had been an HBO or Showtime production, they would've been banging it out by mid season 1.

Yes, R135, the Ackles Army think Jensen's integral to the plot, but the show could have started with say, Bobby calling Sam to say John was missing, Sam leaves school to search for him, John sells his soul for Sam instead of Dean, Sam kills Lillith in revenge, releasing Lucifer, etc. Take Sam out of the equation, and there's nothing. No reason for Dean to sell his soul, no revenge killing of Lillith, no Lucifer rising, etc. He's basically the Han Solo character, charming, charismatic, and handsome, but if you think about it for a minute, not essential to the plot.

by Anonymousreply 141July 21, 2018 9:47 PM

I didn't know Jensen was friends with M Night Shyamalan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 22, 2018 4:40 PM

Lots of CC goodness from the boys. They were both at the WB party.

Jensen did most of the interviews with the tv news people. He looked great!

I wonder how many years the show panel has been in Hall H at Comic Con? Not a lot of tv shows can fill that space. I think the Walking Dead was there last year?

by Anonymousreply 143July 23, 2018 3:00 AM

[quote] I didn't know Jensen was friends with M Night Shyamalan.

He's probably desperately angling for a role in a REAL MOVIE.

by Anonymousreply 144July 23, 2018 5:47 AM

That was a WB event, I'm sure they had never met prior to that night.

Supernatural has only been in Hall H for 3 years or so. Before they were in Ballroom 20 the same as Smallville as their panels were back to back.

by Anonymousreply 145July 23, 2018 5:55 AM

Dean is the superhero of the show and Sam is his sidekick. There’s no Supernatural without Dean/Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 146July 23, 2018 8:08 AM

[Quote] He's probably desperately angling for a role in a REAL MOVIE.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in an M Night movie. Something similar to Signs.

by Anonymousreply 147July 23, 2018 3:42 PM

Yes, R146. No show without Jensen and Jared.

Both are integral to the show.

by Anonymousreply 148July 23, 2018 6:30 PM

Ahem, R145, per IGN, back in 2011 Suoernatural first appeared on Hall H.

July 24, 2011.

That’s amazing!!

by Anonymousreply 149July 23, 2018 7:28 PM

Both Jensen and Jared were in legit movies.

Jensen was the star of "My Bloody Valentine," and Jared co-starred in "House of Wax."

Neither was a blockbuster, but just based on numbers, Jensen is the bigger star.

House of Wax cost 40 million, and made 70 million.

My Bloody Valentine cost 14 million and made 100 million.

I'm surprised that the producers didn't do a sequel to Valentine, considering how much money it made.

Technically, Jensen is a box-office draw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 24, 2018 3:17 AM

R150 I think jensen made the decision to not pursue movies while doing SPN. he's got the family life now. I bet he'll get into movies when the show is over

by Anonymousreply 151July 24, 2018 3:16 PM

Jared also did that remake of Friday the 13th. I’d never actually seen that movie nor any sequels. He got me to finally see one.

Dont know how true to the original story his version was.

He looked great in those jeans 😋

by Anonymousreply 152July 24, 2018 4:00 PM

[Quote] and Jared co-starred in "House of Wax."

That movie seemed like such a mess behind the scenes.

[Quote] Jared also did that remake of Friday the 13th. I’d never actually seen that movie nor any sequels. He got me to finally see one. Dont know how true to the original story his version was.

I love the Fri 13th franchise and i didn't think the 2009 reboot was terrible, but it gets alot of hate. The main difference between the original and the last movie was that Jason wasn't the killer.

by Anonymousreply 153July 24, 2018 5:04 PM

So apparently Dean will be Michael for a lot more time than people thought.

Which is good for Jensen and not so good for the brothers. They're gonna keep them apart!!

That's gonna suck.

by Anonymousreply 154July 26, 2018 3:47 AM

[quote] apparently Dean will be Michael for a lot more time than people thought

When you think about it, Jared got to show his acting chops when he a) lost his soul, and b) became Gadreel. He got to play two completely different characters from Sam, and he actually did a good job at it.

Jensen has never really gotten to play anyone else but "Dean," so with him playing Michael, we'll get to see a different side of Jensen's acting. It'll be interesting to see if he can pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 155July 26, 2018 5:35 AM

R155 Didn't Dean turn into a demon at one stage?

by Anonymousreply 156July 26, 2018 3:41 PM

[quote] Didn't Dean turn into a demon at one stage?

I completely forgot about that R156!

I guess because his demon character just seemed like an "amped up" version of his Dean character. It really wasn't that much of a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 157July 26, 2018 7:24 PM

Jensen already admitted that he was having trouble with his Michael portrayal. He said that the director and producers kept telling him to try a scene or line reading over again.

Yeah, Demon!Dean was just an asshole Dean. Which is to say he didn't change all that much. 😛

by Anonymousreply 158July 26, 2018 11:56 PM

Jared did really well with the Ezekiel/Gadreel character. I was pleasantly surprised that he could actually act.

by Anonymousreply 159July 27, 2018 3:00 AM

[Quote] I was pleasantly surprised that he could actually act.

Lmao

by Anonymousreply 160July 27, 2018 4:20 PM

If going by Jensen's "Fifty Shades of Dean Winchester" style of acting, I'm not expecting Michael!Dean to be any different from regular Dean.

Seriously, I've seen him in Smallvile, Days Of Our Lives, Dawson's Creek, Dark Angel, My Bloody Valentine and a Sweet Valley High, and he's exactly the same in every role.

But yeah, Ackles Army, keep telling yourself that Hollywood is chomping at the bit to cast an aging prettyboy in blockbuster pictures. Who's he going to play, Captain Wrinkles McBowlegs?

by Anonymousreply 161July 28, 2018 9:05 PM

Is Jensen bowlegged?

by Anonymousreply 162July 29, 2018 12:22 AM

R162 Only after a rough session with Misha.

by Anonymousreply 163July 29, 2018 12:51 AM

R162 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 164July 29, 2018 3:39 PM

I just spotted another celebrity on Supernatural.

I was watching a re-run of season 13 on TNT, and I caught an episode with Alicia Witt. And she was wearing an eye-patch!

It was a pretty good one, where she was over 100 years old, and trying to kill angels, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 29, 2018 7:03 PM

Such perfection on Jensen’s Instagram. The director took a pic of Jensen in his “Michael” look.

Stunning!

by Anonymousreply 166August 1, 2018 6:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 1, 2018 6:39 PM

Thanks, R167.

by Anonymousreply 168August 1, 2018 6:45 PM

That's a new look fo him, R167. Looks good.

I really wish they would get rid of Mary Winchester, though. I can't stand her character.

I also think that she ruins the dynamic between Sam and Dean. Why in the hell did the show bring her back, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 169August 1, 2018 6:47 PM

It looks as if they're filming Ackles through cheesecloth these days. He'll be in full 'Lucille Ball in MAME!' mode by the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 170August 1, 2018 6:47 PM

"I just spotted another celebrity on Supernatural.

I was watching a re-run of season 13 on TNT, and I caught an episode with Alicia Witt. And she was wearing an eye-patch!"

Supernatural - where careers go to die!

by Anonymousreply 171August 1, 2018 6:51 PM

Another terrible character is Ketch. Why did they bring him back, too? He's such an asshole.

I would much rather have seen "Mick Davies" again, mostly because he was so damned hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 1, 2018 6:55 PM

Ahem

by Anonymousreply 173August 1, 2018 6:56 PM

^ That was for R171

by Anonymousreply 174August 1, 2018 6:57 PM

Yeah, R169. When she was brought back everybody thought that she would be an actual mother to the boys. Or at least I think that's what most of us wanted.

Instead, the writers made her into such a hateful bitch that we were sorry we ever wanted her back! She killed hunters, she left her boys because she needed time alone, she conspired with the London Men of Letters, she slept with the enemy and wanted to stay in apocolypse word instead of going back to her sons.

Can't wait to see what they're gonna have her do this year. I like Ketch. I couldn't stand Mick and his forever five 'o clock shadow.

by Anonymousreply 175August 2, 2018 3:42 AM

[quote] I couldn't stand Mick and his forever five 'o clock shadow.

What?? lol

That was the best thing about him. So sexy!

Btw, is the actor (Adam Fergus) gay? I wish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 2, 2018 3:46 AM

Adam Fergus... *fanning self*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177August 2, 2018 3:47 AM

Lord help Misha's kids when they get older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 2, 2018 3:31 PM

He’s an attention seeking whore.

I’ve heard his kids, or one of them, had pestered or tortured an animal. So they might already be phychos

by Anonymousreply 179August 2, 2018 8:11 PM

R179 considering they live in a liberal city and misha is super liberal...that pans out to be fake news

by Anonymousreply 180August 2, 2018 8:17 PM

I love Misha. That's hilarious at R178.

by Anonymousreply 181August 3, 2018 1:20 AM

R181 The last gif makes me lol. I wonder how they'll explain the threesomes to the kids when they get older.

by Anonymousreply 182August 3, 2018 3:51 PM

[quote] I wonder how they'll explain the threesomes to the kids when they get older.

Or all the online DESTIEL fanart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 3, 2018 7:20 PM

I'm with you, R175. Mary has defenders who whine that Dean shouldn't expect her to mother him, but that's not the point. I don't think anyone expected Mumsy to tuck wittle Dean into bed every night and cut the crusts off his sandwiches, but we at least expected her to want to get to know them.

by Anonymousreply 184August 4, 2018 2:12 PM

R183 Right? That has to be a little weird for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 185August 4, 2018 2:43 PM

Ha!!! The network head honcho just said that a spin-off would be unlikely, EVER, because since the show IS Sam and Dean, nobody would be interested in anything that didn’t include them both.

HAHa. Suck it wayward sluts, and Castile

by Anonymousreply 186August 6, 2018 10:10 PM

Every time I watch the first season of Supernatural on TNT, it reminds me all over again why I fell in love with Sammy. He was SO adorable back then.

Jared was just the cutest in season one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 8, 2018 3:21 AM

Is there any gossip about by Jeffrey Dean Morgan quit the show after only two seasons?

It's weird how quickly they wrote off his character, for him never to return (as almost nearly every other character has returned).

By the second season, I wonder if it was a power play? Jared and Jensen were roommates and friends, and they do seem like they would be clique-ish towards JDM - especially if they thought that he was trying to take over the show.

By season two, it seemed like JDM was getting a bigger role in the show, and I wonder if Jared and Jensen started talking crap about him?

Just a guess, but J&J didn't really seem to mesh well with JDM on screen.

by Anonymousreply 188August 8, 2018 9:32 PM

R188: I heard that when JDM guested on the show, his career started to take off - he was on Weeds and Gray's Anatomy and in two movies all in 2005-2006, the years he was on SPN. He really was juggling a lot of balls and he had to give something up and it was SPN.

by Anonymousreply 189August 8, 2018 9:44 PM

I thought that JDM had great chemistry on SPN and never heard any negative things about his relationship with either of the J's. He's been at several fan conventions with the cast and they seemed very comfortable and happy. They even had a Winchester "reunion" with the whole family a few years ago - Sam Smith, who played the mother, came out and they looked like they all were fond of each other.

by Anonymousreply 190August 8, 2018 9:48 PM

R188 JDM was everywhere at the time. Most of the characters i saw him play on tv were dead after a few episodes. And then he started landing movie roles e.g Watchmen.

by Anonymousreply 191August 8, 2018 11:53 PM

R188 all the comments above about his career taking off are accurate. he was i think slated to return for more episodes but couldnt fit it in his schedule and now he's definitely too busy.

there is not gossip or negativity between J2 and Jeff. in fact i believe jensen and morgan hang out quite often (not sure about jared) they've also dont a bunch of conventions together. i got a picture with him in 2014 or so.

by Anonymousreply 192August 9, 2018 3:50 PM

Thanks all, for the JDM information.

Good stuff!

by Anonymousreply 193August 9, 2018 10:52 PM

I honestly think the show would have been much better if they'd killed off Dean at the end of season one and made JDM the star.

by Anonymousreply 194August 10, 2018 3:08 AM

Hell no, R194. The show wouldn't still be around.

Tonight's rerun episode was so, so good.

I love it. Interestingly it was directed by Amanda Tapping who played Naomi, the angel who wanted Castile to kill Dean.

by Anonymousreply 195August 10, 2018 5:35 AM

Did you like it, R195?

Funny, because I absolutely hated it. I found it really boring. I dare say that it was probably the most boring SPN episode that I've ever watched.

Interesting how tastes vary, huh?

The mobster thing didn't work for me, plus there was no "supernatural" element to it.

by Anonymousreply 196August 10, 2018 5:54 AM

[Quote] I love it. Interestingly it was directed by Amanda Tapping who played Naomi, the angel who wanted Castile to kill Dean.

I think Michael Shanks and his wife appeared in an episode from season 5. They should have Richard Dean Anderson make a cameo.

by Anonymousreply 197August 10, 2018 11:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 10, 2018 11:57 AM

Does that mean Jared's the top, R198?

I always assumed that Jensen was the top.

by Anonymousreply 199August 10, 2018 4:13 PM

But it did, R196, Sort of a supernatural element, or divine providence, I suppose.

They look everywhere and work with scummy people but the one person they end up helping turns out to be the one person who has exactly the thing they need!!

I found it to be very film noir-ish, old Hollywood type movie.

It also reminded me of that hysterical M*A*S*H episode where Hawkeye needs a pair of boots and make deals with everybody and in the end the whole thing collapses on him.

by Anonymousreply 200August 11, 2018 5:41 AM

Jensen showing off his brewery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201August 12, 2018 1:16 PM

With those bowlegs, he really shouldn't wear shorts.

by Anonymousreply 202August 12, 2018 3:22 PM

I agree, R196. We're supposed to think that the guys who faced down Lucifer himself would be fazed by a few mobsters? If they were going to steal something, why didn't they just steal the magic blood from Greenstreet instead of stealing another object and trading it to Greenstreet?

by Anonymousreply 203August 12, 2018 3:25 PM

Jensen looks quite douchey at R201.

From the ubiquitous beard, to the flip flops, to the baseball cap. He's really trying to butch it up, huh?

by Anonymousreply 204August 12, 2018 6:15 PM

Beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 205August 12, 2018 9:52 PM

So now it’s Jensen who is bitching and moaning about flying.

What the fuck happened to his jet???

Jared must have been using it.

by Anonymousreply 206August 14, 2018 8:12 PM

R206 the jet is not their private jet. it's only used for conventions so they can get there and back to their daily whatever's easily. they dont own it, the convention company pays for it.

and traveling is a bitch. it's not like he cussed out the airline or anyone, and in fact he thanked the customer service rep for helping him out. next.

by Anonymousreply 207August 14, 2018 8:44 PM

No, R207, the jet is just for them and their respective families. They have exclusive use.

They have access to it 24/7.

I think they might charge the convention people for their trips to each convention.

There are people who, at any given time, know where it is and how many stops it has made and where.

They did buy it to avoid Jared getting all stressed out by having to fly commercial. Obviously Jensen just pointed out why it's frustrating.

There's pictures of the Padalecki family camping in Idaho. So maybe that's where the jet was.

by Anonymousreply 208August 15, 2018 2:17 AM

Jensen Ackles Aug 13

Had one of the worst travel days I’ve experienced in a long time this past weekend. 3 delays, 2 layovers, and 1 canceled flight, all on zero sleep. Awful. But this young lady at the @united club in SFO got me home to see my kids. Thank you, Wendy. You brightened my day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 15, 2018 2:31 AM

[Quote] They did buy it to avoid Jared getting all stressed out by having to fly commercial.

Is stressed really the right word?

by Anonymousreply 210August 15, 2018 2:20 PM

Stressed?

How about pissed off, tired, exhausted, worn out, Uneasy, tense, edgy, nervous.

Pick one, 💁🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 211August 15, 2018 4:06 PM

Jared is promoting a documentary or movie or whatever it is about the fandom. There’s a short clip of what it’s about.

It’s kinda sad to watch those few minutes, to be honest.

It’s mostly convention attendees and mostly women.

I’ve never been to a convention so I don’t know if these women are typical. I’m sure they are.

The director, or whatever he is is just another hanger-on trying to make money from this fandom.

by Anonymousreply 212August 15, 2018 7:05 PM

Can someone give the cliff notes version of why Jensen is so aggravated about having to fly commercial?

Did Jared steal the jet, or something?

by Anonymousreply 213August 16, 2018 5:31 AM

He was frustrated trying to fly back to Austin.

Jared must have priority over Jensen when it comes to using the jet, for reasons previously discussed.

Also, Since the brothers are not filming together at all (or not much so far) they have different work days and schedules. So while Jensen is working, Jared might be off somewhere else. Then when Jared works, Jensen is in Austin with the kids.

I wonder how long the brothers will be kept apart. They do have to be together to film the big 300 episode.

by Anonymousreply 214August 16, 2018 7:15 AM

Aww look at Jensen's face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 16, 2018 2:10 PM

R208 lol you are partially wrong. why would jared and jensen own a jet together, it doesnt make sense.

R213 he's not aggravated at flying commercial. he's aggravated at the number of delays he had to deal with. i would be aggravated with multiple delays as well, multiple layovers and cancelled flights. If this were jared he would have cussed out like 5 people already.

maybe jared is the one that actually owns the jet since it seems like he's using it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 216August 16, 2018 5:49 PM

R212 the documentary was created by the brother and the 'bodyguard/babysitter' of jared and jensen so yes he most definitely is capitalizing to try and make money.

all those people interviewed have been to multiple cons for many years. they are totally invested in the show and the cons.

by Anonymousreply 217August 16, 2018 6:13 PM

Tonight is a re-run of the "Scooby Doo" episode of SPN, on the CW.

For those who missed it, like myself.

by Anonymousreply 218August 16, 2018 7:33 PM

Fantastic episode.

"I'd take a bullet for that dog!"

They do own the jet together, actually. Why wouldnt they? Because they both work together and they both live in Austin. They work, they fly down together to Austin and then fly back together to Vancouver to work. no biggie.

by Anonymousreply 219August 17, 2018 3:50 AM

Jared wins!

by Anonymousreply 220August 17, 2018 3:52 AM

The Hillywood Show is two sisters, Hilly and Hannah Hindi, who have a YouTube channel that produces parodies of various movies and tv shows. They’re very well done.

They just released their second Supernatural parody today. Check out their channel, there’s a lot of parodies, including another Supernatural parody done a while back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221August 17, 2018 4:20 AM

So that's where all these gifs are coming from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222August 18, 2018 2:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 18, 2018 2:15 PM

That Scoobynatural episode has become my new favorite. It was so well done.

I wasn't expecting much because some of you were trashing it when it first came out, but now having watched it, I thought it was so much fun and such a natural fit for SPN.

The Scooby characters made me feel such nostalgia towards the show, and I loved the interaction of the modern day Sam and Dean, with the "innocent" cartoon characters from the 1970's.

I love how they incorporated the gore of SPN by graphically killing off the cartoon characters, which was hilarious. And then forcing the Scooby gang to come to grips the the supernatural. But it was also sweet how they turned the tables again, and gave them back their innocence.

Overall, it was a fantastic episode, ranking right up there with my other favorites, the Supernatural Christmas episode, and the Fan Fiction Episode.

by Anonymousreply 224August 18, 2018 3:44 PM

If there were no SPN reruns on TNT, I would be very sad.

I actually look forward to watching four episodes per day of this show.

Well, Monday through Friday at least.

by Anonymousreply 225August 19, 2018 1:42 AM

That parody was actually fun!

Plus, they showed Adam!!!!! OMG!!!!!

And Death delivering freaking pizza 🍕!!! A lot of people from the show, I do miss Crowley, though.

Cool stuff.

by Anonymousreply 226August 19, 2018 6:59 AM

It was a tad odd not having Mark there but the other cameos made up for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 19, 2018 2:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228August 19, 2018 2:37 PM

That "heat of the moment" episode was so damned hilarious.

Watching Dean die over 100x. Classic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 21, 2018 1:13 AM

Here’s the first Supernatural parody. This one was done during the season Dean had the mark of Cain.

At the time it was made, this was a big deal because Hillywood had done a lot of parodies before and never used the real actors from the show or movie.

There’s also some pretty good musical parodies on this channel, like Dr Who set to the Time Warp. Hilly Hindi can look like anybody. They also found a lot of people that bear an uncanny resemblance to the actors. There’s a Suicide Squad parody with an actor that closely resembles Jared Leto. They also did parodies of The Walking Dead, Harry Potter and many others. They learned and improved on each one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 21, 2018 2:41 AM

Mystery Spot rules!!!!!!!

It's the best ever. Like many of the better episodes it starts off silly and funny and then turns into something as serious as a heart attack. Loved the hug Sam gives Dean at the end.

by Anonymousreply 231August 21, 2018 5:19 AM

Totally, R231!

Best Sam and Dean hug ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 21, 2018 5:23 AM

So cute....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 21, 2018 5:24 AM

Happy Birthday, Misha Collins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 21, 2018 5:58 AM

Aw, Jared posted a beautiful pic of himself for that challenge that they're doing. He looks so sweet and cuddly, yet his expression is also sort of sad and melancholy.

Jensens picture is hammy. That sweater looks brand new and not at all lived in.

Danneel posted a picture of herself next to a Beto and now Jensen has liked her post as well!!

😳😳

by Anonymousreply 235August 24, 2018 4:38 AM

^^ Beto sign on the road.

by Anonymousreply 236August 24, 2018 4:39 AM

Photo links, R235?

by Anonymousreply 237August 24, 2018 5:47 AM

Lets see if this works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 25, 2018 3:21 AM

Thanks R238, but do you have the picture of Jared that you referred to?

by Anonymousreply 239August 25, 2018 4:19 AM

THis should be it.

He’s beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 25, 2018 5:38 AM

R238 Danneel looks good there.

by Anonymousreply 241August 25, 2018 2:22 PM

Osric Chau looking damn fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 27, 2018 6:06 AM

He's a lot too thirsty for my taste.

The Brothers Winchester are to run a marathon using their alter egos!!!

😳😳

by Anonymousreply 243August 28, 2018 2:54 AM

[Quote] He's a lot too thirsty for my taste.

Well if those groupie stories are anything to go by. He does [italic]very[/italic] well at conventions.

by Anonymousreply 244August 28, 2018 2:18 PM

R244 Groupie stories?!

by Anonymousreply 245August 28, 2018 3:16 PM

R245 It was ages ago. There were rumours about him hitting on underage girls at conventions.

by Anonymousreply 246August 28, 2018 3:30 PM

LOL R246 whole Osric is super approachable, him hitting on anyone is hilarious. he's like a kitten.

by Anonymousreply 247August 29, 2018 3:45 PM

[quote] Osric ... hitting on anyone is hilarious

Plus, isn't he like 5 feet tall?

As for Jared at R240, the thought of him sharing clothes with Jensen is such a turn on. It just fuels my fantasies of them being intimate with each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 29, 2018 9:08 PM

They look like newlyweds here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 29, 2018 9:09 PM

Tongue action!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250August 29, 2018 9:12 PM

They look very intimate in that photo, R248. Jensen looks completely comfortable having Jared behind him and holding him close.

That pic is of Jareds wedding. Sad, I know. Plus I read that he came thisclose to cancelling the whole fucking thing.

by Anonymousreply 251August 30, 2018 2:31 AM

Look at Jared's sexy legs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 30, 2018 5:02 AM

Howcome nobody here mentioned Jared's support for LGBT and Pride?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253August 30, 2018 5:05 AM

Cuntiness put aside, this show seriously is the worst thing on television. It's hands down the worst long-running show. I've seen maybe 10 episodes during various sick days and will never understand the appeal. Plus, both of the brothers are chummy-chummy with members of the homophobic as shit Duck Dynasty family! I've never known a single straight guy to watch this shit. It's all fat women and fem gay men.

by Anonymousreply 254August 30, 2018 5:43 AM

[quote] Cuntiness put aside

Clearly R234, you weren't able to put your cuntiness aside.

It was on full display in your post.

by Anonymousreply 255August 30, 2018 6:21 AM

Jensen and Danneel just announce a fund raising Soul Cycle class to benefit Out Youth in Austin. That's pretty awesome of them.

They're training for that Seattle Marathon they're gonna run in September.

by Anonymousreply 256August 30, 2018 6:28 AM

astiel's a waiter in exclusive deleted 'Scoobynatural' scene

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 30, 2018 7:00 AM

12 spoilers for season 14, from Dean's transformation to a "very different" episode 300

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258August 30, 2018 7:02 AM

I wish that they would do another Supernatural Musical, like they did for the 200th episode.

That was one of my faves, because it was so lighthearted and fun. The musical was really good, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 30, 2018 7:18 AM

Thanks for the link, R258.

No Baby??? That fucking sucks!!

So Sam and Dean will be kept apart for what seems like a long time...that sucks too!!

So who the fuck will be "intimate and emotional" if the brothers aren't together? Nobody cares enough about anybody else to want emotional shit.

Bobby and Mary are a big fat NO in my book.

Ugh. When are they gonna end this shit and put us out of our misery??

by Anonymousreply 260August 30, 2018 7:33 AM

Agreed. No Bobby and Mary. Just, ew.

Sam and Castiel have never done it for me. Cass has always had a thing for Dean.

Maybe Sam and Jack? Sam has seemed to want to "mentor" Jack. Whatever that means.

Is there a Sack in the making? Or Jam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 30, 2018 7:37 AM

I think that the best change the show could make for season 14 is for Jared Padalecki to CUT HIS HAIR!!!

He looked horrible during season 13, and much of it was because of his stupid long hair.

He's only 35, and he has a great body, so if he buzzed his hair or cut it short, he could look really good. That long hair just makes him look old, and it actually highlights his receding hairline.

I don't know why people on the show don't persuade him to just get a damned haircut already.

10 years of the same hairstyle is TOO LONG.

by Anonymousreply 262September 7, 2018 5:51 AM

Jesus fuck, not these goddam supernatural freaks again. go take your frau asses to imbd or tumblr. talk about your shitty show there.

by Anonymousreply 263September 7, 2018 6:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 7, 2018 3:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 7, 2018 3:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 7, 2018 3:06 PM

I can't stand Jensen Ackles. He's a Republican asshole who's made disparaging remarks about being gay, and it's gay men who have made him rich. Someone ripped his wife a new asshole on Twitter a few days ago. She flies the rainbow flag but votes Republican and some people let her have it. She got into with them and now all those Tweets have been removed. Can't stand either of them.

by Anonymousreply 267September 7, 2018 4:40 PM

I saw that R267 but didn't know the tweets had been taken down. Her daughter sent her a rainbow flag or something in a text and Danielle tweeted about it. Someone called her pink washing because she's conservative and she said conservative people can be gay friendly bla bla blah. People were defending Danny but you could tell they were conservatives to. She only responded once and was very civil.

by Anonymousreply 268September 7, 2018 4:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269September 7, 2018 5:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 7, 2018 5:27 PM

I don't know why all the fangurls are so gaga over Jensen.

Jared is the hotter of the two guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 7, 2018 6:48 PM

R271 Probably because of Destiel.

by Anonymousreply 272September 7, 2018 6:50 PM

Have they never see this, R272?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 7, 2018 6:54 PM

R273 I never said they were sane.

by Anonymousreply 274September 7, 2018 7:02 PM

That's at least 8 or 9 years old r273. Jared lost his looks and his hair and now looks like a mongaloid. LMAO that Jensen's repub wife got her fake tits handed to her on Twatter.

by Anonymousreply 275September 7, 2018 7:07 PM

Jared really was so beautiful in his 20's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276September 7, 2018 7:10 PM

[Quote] LMAO that Jensen's repub wife got her fake tits handed to her on Twatter.

What does her boob job have to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 277September 7, 2018 7:13 PM

You're a special kind of slow, R277.

by Anonymousreply 278September 7, 2018 7:17 PM

R278 Or i just don't see what mentioning them has to do with her being a republican.

by Anonymousreply 279September 7, 2018 7:24 PM

r279, Instead of saying, "She got her ASS handed to her" r275 said she got her fake tits handed to her. Evidently there was a dust up on Twitter over the Rainbow Flag.

by Anonymousreply 280September 7, 2018 7:39 PM

And, apparently, despite saying that Dean would be Michael for an extended period of time, the show runner revealed that he and Sam have an interesting Halloween episode coming 🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 281September 7, 2018 8:00 PM

Will they finally consummate their relationship, R281???

I've been waiting for so long...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 7, 2018 8:11 PM

the nonly show worse than this stink fest was that other CW show called Reign. SPN is like Game OF Thrones compared to it

by Anonymousreply 283September 7, 2018 8:22 PM

[Quote] the nonly show worse than this stink fest was that other CW show called Reign.

Hmmm debatable and at least Reign didn't overstay it's welcome.

by Anonymousreply 284September 7, 2018 8:39 PM

I wish that people wouldn't be so mean to SPN.

It's my favorite show, and I think that the actors do a great job. It's still fresh after all these years.

J & J are the best.

by Anonymousreply 285September 7, 2018 8:49 PM

Jesus, R285. You're crazy. Jensen is a Republican dirtbag who's buds with the Duck Dynasty cast members and Jared is just plain fucking disturbed. Jared talks about depression and what not but treats people like shit and throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. On top of all that, the show is terrible and neither of them can act for shit.

by Anonymousreply 286September 7, 2018 10:50 PM

I don't know why you're lumping Jared in with Jensen, R286. Jared has done nothing wrong. He had a bad day, as every HUMAN BEING does, and he apologized for it. You really need to move on.

As for Jensen, I don't pay much attention to him, other than on the show. He serves a purpose, and that's it.

What I don't get it why you have to trash the show. It's good, light-hearted fun, and it's pretty entertaining. Better than most of the depressing shit on tv nowdays.

Plus, both guys are very easy on the eyes.

It's like the haters go out of their way to pick on the show, which is so unnecessary. Just leave us be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 7, 2018 11:17 PM

Jared and Jensen have amazing chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288September 7, 2018 11:19 PM

So cute...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 7, 2018 11:20 PM

Ugh, I thought all the asshole haters were gone.

by Anonymousreply 290September 8, 2018 2:09 AM

Every time I see this show pop up in the recents I think FRAU. Sad, lonely FRAUS. No one else would give a shit about this disaster of a show. Jared is an ASSHOLE, plain and simple. That shit with the waitress??? Forget it; that told us who he is as a person, depression be damned. And Jensen is a REPUBLICAN. Do you think that the Duck Dynasty affiliation is a lie???

Jesus, yall are some STUPID fucking fags, I tell you what. And you defend and take up for these IDIOTS for no reason other than you like their looks or their chemistry or whatever bullshit story you've fabricated in your mind about them.

by Anonymousreply 291September 8, 2018 6:01 AM

He is hotter than fire in this pic. All of you would drop to your knees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 8, 2018 6:07 AM

Are we supposed to believe that Jared is the crazy one and you're the sane one, after that rant, R291?

Good thing you're not a celebrity, otherwise you'd condemn yourself for being a rude jerk, and then judge yourself based on your statements, for the rest of your life.

See how it works?

by Anonymousreply 293September 8, 2018 6:10 AM

Forget it, R293, There is no reasoning with spn freaks.

by Anonymousreply 294September 8, 2018 6:13 AM

I feel very sorry for Jared.

Depression and anxiety are very hard to deal with, and being in the public spotlight must make his condition even worse.

From his Instagram:

[quote] jaredpadalecki How wonderful life is when you have no idea what’s to come.... hah. Thanks for all the birthday wishes y’all. Today was a pretty rough day, but I know there’s love out there somewhere. Til next time. #akf #spnfamily

I just want to give him a big hug. Despite his celebrity status, he still seems like a very down-to-earth kind of guy.

Some of you really need to learn how to show compassion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295September 8, 2018 6:26 AM

[Quote] Some of you really need to learn how to show compassion.

That's not exactly a requirement on this site.

by Anonymousreply 296September 8, 2018 2:18 PM

This is what I want to do to Jared...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 8, 2018 7:11 PM

These threads always have the best crazies on datalounge. R295 you're the pack leader.

by Anonymousreply 298September 8, 2018 9:28 PM

My friend is a waiter at a high-end restaurant in Turtle Creek right outside Dallas and he said that Jared came in with another couple about a year ago and got into a huge fight with the staff about his table. My friend said Jared keep hollering I DESERVE A BETTER TABLE over and over and that they tried to explain it was a busy Saturday night and that he didn't have a reservation. My friend said Jared whipped out his phone, logged onto twitter and shoved the phone up in the maître d's face and yelled SEE! SEE! I HAVE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER ! ARE YOU GONNA TELL THEM YOU DON'T HAVE A BETTER TABLE FOR ME??? My friend didn't even know who Jared was at the time, and since hearing that story, I think Jared is more than just depressed. I think he's probably bipolar too.

by Anonymousreply 299September 9, 2018 2:25 AM

I have serious depression and anxiety. It often manifests as extreme irritability and even rage. Sure he might be bipolar, but he doesn't have to be. Either way, if he is acting out like that, he should try some new kind of medication.

by Anonymousreply 300September 9, 2018 2:30 AM

I don't believe your story, R299. Not for one second.

That just seems so out of character for Jared, and something made up by a hater.

It's so weird why so many people are trying to take him down. He seems like a perfectly nice guy.

And he is recognized all over the world, so I know that he can find a table at a restaurant anywhere - no problem.

by Anonymousreply 301September 9, 2018 2:55 AM

R299 Your tale is complete BS.

It's so obviously made up

All the exact word for word dialogue exchanges etc. .

by Anonymousreply 302September 9, 2018 3:09 AM

Why does this dumbass frau thread keep coming back into the recent feed? Kill it with fire.

by Anonymousreply 303September 9, 2018 3:14 AM

I can't believe that grown men, especially gay men, watch this crap! Jensen is just killing time until spn goes off and he can go full scale Kirk Cameron on all the gays. I thought that duck dynasty shit was made up but it's not. He really does have them working in his beer factory. And you freaks still watch this dreck and go apeshit over him. And that story about Jared in the restaurant sound exactly like him. I think you fraus are honestly worse than Janbot. You're like a plague on the datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 304September 9, 2018 4:53 AM

R304 Sorry, but all the hate , bile & vitriol come from the haters with their made up stories.

The pro Jared & Jensen people are quite peaceful and stable.

The haters come across as completely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 305September 9, 2018 7:42 AM

Not this bullshit thread again! This sorry ass show can't even get 2 mil viewers a week but it stays in the Recents. R305, honey, the hate comes from your Xtian RETHUGLICAN Jensen. R304 is right. Why would any gay man watch something he's in? Stupid AF

by Anonymousreply 306September 9, 2018 9:29 AM

[quote]This sorry ass show can't even get 2 mil viewers a week but it stays in the Recents.

it's the same 5-6 people posting multiple times

by Anonymousreply 307September 9, 2018 9:38 AM

Wow, I used to love this show back in the day! It's a shame that Jensen Ackles is such a fundy. I used to read about him when the show first came out and he was heavy into God and Jesus. He said something really rude about Brokeback Mountain a few years ago and I figured it had to do with his religion. It doesn't surprise me a bit that Jared is a nutter. He always seemed weird.

by Anonymousreply 308September 9, 2018 10:05 AM

[Quote] My friend said Jared whipped out his phone, logged onto twitter and shoved the phone up in the maître d's face and yelled SEE! SEE! I HAVE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER ! ARE YOU GONNA TELL THEM YOU DON'T HAVE A BETTER TABLE FOR ME???

I am dying at this visual. I don't think i would be able to keep a straight face in front of him.

[Quote] He said something really rude about Brokeback Mountain a few years ago and I figured it had to do with his religion.

What did he say?

by Anonymousreply 309September 9, 2018 2:21 PM

R299, yeah that really happened.

R305, you're right about the unhinged Jared haters. Sorry toots, they're never going to make destiel cannon no matter how many times you kick and stamp your feet.

I'm only watching the show for Rowena, and to mock Jensen's 'acting'. I'm hoping for another wire fight with Jensen strung up like a pinata.

by Anonymousreply 310September 9, 2018 5:16 PM

[Quote] Sorry toots, they're never going to make destiel cannon no matter how many times you kick and stamp your feet.

Who on earth still thinks that will actually happen?

by Anonymousreply 311September 9, 2018 5:31 PM

R311, there's still a delusional cadre of destielers on Tumblr who keep insisting that THIS IS THE SEASON IT WILL FINALLY HAPPEN!!!11!!! From what I can see, they've been saying that since S6, and the fact that Cas and Dean have less and less screentime together each season is just proof that TPTB are keeping them apart to fool the non-shippers.

If I were a psychiatric student, I'd do my thesis on shippers.

by Anonymousreply 312September 9, 2018 5:40 PM

[Quote] there's still a delusional cadre of destielers on Tumblr who keep insisting that THIS IS THE SEASON IT WILL FINALLY HAPPEN!!!11!!! From what I can see, they've been saying that since S6, and the fact that Cas and Dean have less and less screentime together each season is just proof that TPTB are keeping them apart to fool the non-shippers.

I didn't think there were many left. That's just sad......i mean how can they not see that they're both straight? I think they're only [italic]slightly[/italic] worse than Sterek shippers.

[Quote] If I were a psychiatric student, I'd do my thesis on shippers.

Lol i'd love to read it.

by Anonymousreply 313September 9, 2018 5:47 PM

That's a really, really small number of fans, R312. A lot of spn fans just see Jared as whiney and I think they are probably right. He's got an anger issue I think. He's shown his colors too many times. That story up thread about the restaurant seems real to me. I could see Jared getting angry over something like that.

To me, the even weirder fans that the ones wanting Dean and Cas to get together on the who are the ones like the dudes up thread who claim that Jarrad and Jensen are a couple.

I mean, if you want to read fan fiction stories about Dean and Castiel or fantasize about it, fine. But to throw fits about it not being put into the actual show? That's just odd.

[quote]I'm surprised that the producers didn't do a sequel to Valentine, considering how much money it made. Technically, Jensen is a box-office draw.

I actually enjoy watching spn but that comment has me laughing my ass off. Jensen is an average tv actor but he was crucified by the critics in that movie! "Wooden and instantly forgettable" is what one of them said. The 3D effect helped it make some money but it only made about half of its total box office in the US; the rest was overseas and studios make less money that on overseas draws. Jensen did not open that film--the fact that it was a horror movie released around Halloween AND it had a gimmick (3D) is what kept it from tanking. Plus the director was consistent.

by Anonymousreply 314September 10, 2018 2:00 AM

R314, no he wasn't, you pick one or two bad reviews but there were plenty of decent reviews as well, I remember I saw them.

MBV had better legs than F13, which means it had better work of mouth and it doesn't get that unless it's lead actor does a halfway decent job.

Friday the 13th 2009 had a big opening weekend and then dropped like a rock. After the first week, My Bloody Valentine was making more per theatre than F13 was. They came out at almost the same time in fact it was ridiculous because MBV should have come out on February 14th, but then F13 decided to open then because it was literally Friday the 13th and they had to change to the following week, though for some reason Box Office Mojo shows Jan 16thfor MBV I think that is because that was when it had it's LA premiere but it wasn't actually released until February 21st, because F13 was the "big name movie" as part of the Friday the 13th tradition whereas MBV was reboot of a single much less well known horror film).

MBV also made more money internationally. The only thing that gave F13 any kind of advantage in it's US box office was that big opening weekend where it opened almost completely based on being a Friday the 13th film. Once it was out, word of mouth was bad and as I said, it dropped pretty steeply. My Bloody Valentine had a more gentle decline and over a longer term, which means it most likely had better word of mouth. This is why it ended up with an overall take of about 100 million whereas Friday the 13th ended up with an overall take of around 91 million. My Bloody Valentine had to stand on it's own, it didn't have a franchise history and it did well considering that.

There was supposed to be a sequal for My Bloody Valentine, due it's doing so well, then a bunch of behind the scene stuff involving Lionsgate and other production partners happened and it got lost in the shuffle. The writer had a website at the time and he spoke about it, they were already working on writing it and really excited about it.

by Anonymousreply 315September 10, 2018 5:34 AM

Jesus r315, you're one of reasons people make fun of SPN fans. You gotta show that you know every last bit of minutiae about those shitty actors' lives. The sheer numbers of words in your post tells everyone that your batshit crazy. Go stalk the Duck Dynasty people. You'll get a glimpse of Jensen for sure.

by Anonymousreply 316September 10, 2018 5:53 AM

I love it when people criticize using actual facts as proof of someone being crazy. My post isn't that much longer than the one it's replying it.

I don't know all about their lives, I do know some things about them and I do know about those movies though because I followed the box offices at the time closely, it was a topic of conversation for obvious reasons.

I just happen have good memory retention and also can actually type in the words "Box Office Mojo" and go and look for the facts to back up my statements. There's this new fangled thing called the internet, it's good for research, not just posting on anonymous message boards

I'm not going to not say something because apparently knowing something is something I should be embarrassed by. There are people who are film or TV experts for example. They can rattle off all sorts of knowledge about various films or filmmakers or actors - but that's OK because....they make money for it? Whereas apparently knowing something because it's a HOBBY makes you crazy? I've been watching the show for 14 years, I'm sorry if I've gained some knowledge about the subject in that time period.

by Anonymousreply 317September 10, 2018 6:27 AM

Also seeing as I'm "crazy" might as well add this.

That story about Jared and the restaurant sounds entirely believable. A couple years ago Jared made a big stink on line to his fans about some horrible terrible thing some waitress did, without ever saying what the terrible thing was. He posted her picture online for his fans to see and she got hate, the restaurant got hate. The restaurant even had to cancel a charity event they were going to have a couple nights later due to the sheer amount of hate and threats they were getting.

It was really ugly and all caused by Jared throwing his weight after around feeling he was somehow being disrespected. To this day I'm pretty sure we have no idea what this waitress supposedly did(fans have made stuff up, but there are to my knowledge no facts out there regarding what caused him to go off the deep end and subject the waitress and restaurant to such public humiliation).

At a convention one actress made the mistake of telling the audience about a tirade Jared had on an airliner when a guy knocked into Jared's girlfriend Sandy at the time with his luggage. It almost came to blows. I think that is most likely the reason they got the private jet and why Jared gets first use of it. I'm going to guess they try to keep Jared off the public airlines as much as possible to reduce the chances of his getting into an altercation which gets him kicked off the plane or worse forces a landing mid-flight.

by Anonymousreply 318September 10, 2018 6:43 AM

I don't care what their beliefs are or how they act towards people. I just want both their cocks right up inside me. Now.

by Anonymousreply 319September 10, 2018 7:03 AM

And still after all these posts and threads, the haters still cannot provide one shred of direct proof of Jensen & Jared's supposed sins except a bunch of unsubstantiated heresay and third hand unreliable gossip. Come back when you have factual proof.

by Anonymousreply 320September 10, 2018 10:21 AM

How is this show still on?? It just proves how horrible of a network the CW is. R320, Jensen's association with the Robertson's from Duck Dynasty is everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 321September 10, 2018 1:03 PM

The 10 favorite TV shows of Democrats and Republicans

Posted without comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322September 10, 2018 1:09 PM

I fucking live for these threads. Ragging on you fraus gives me LIFE and makes me feel like one of the hot jocks on Glee throwing slushies in dorks' faces.

Supernatural is just so FRAU. Nobody watches it and the 2 main actors are so d list but you freaks act like they're better than Meryl Streep on steroids. The short one is the duck dynasty one? He looks like he'd be all about Jesus. The other tall one looks like he'd be the one to go off on people.

by Anonymousreply 323September 10, 2018 2:22 PM

I agree with you 100%, R320. The haters have no proof to any of their accusations. Just unsubstantiated rumors.

As for R315, I totally appreciate what you posted. Thank you for giving us actual FACTS, as opposed to R314, who just came here to bash the show.

You have no reason to feel bad for what you wrote, because I'll take correct and factual information ANY DAY, over the b.s. that the SPN haters post here.

They're only hating on you, because they know that you're right.

by Anonymousreply 324September 10, 2018 4:44 PM

I can't believe people watch this shit.

by Anonymousreply 325September 10, 2018 5:06 PM

ya'll blaming jensen for the duck dynasty connection when jared is the one that had it first!!

bunch of dumbasses up in here.

by Anonymousreply 326September 10, 2018 6:46 PM

Jared had no duck dynasty connection, R326.

You're lying about that.

by Anonymousreply 327September 10, 2018 7:44 PM

Jensen has the duck dynasty people WORKING at his brewery. I know bc I've been twice. They have this big camper like food truck thing.

by Anonymousreply 328September 10, 2018 9:00 PM

R328, R327 you guys are dumb as fuck.

google Jared padalecki duck dynasty. they've been friends since 2013 waaaaaaaaaaaay before the brewery opened up. stop sucking that padalecki ass/cock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329September 11, 2018 3:21 PM

another example for you blow hards R328, R327

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 11, 2018 3:22 PM

I don't know why you haters have to be so mean.

Just let us enjoy this show in peace.

It's innocent fun. Leave us the hell alone, to enjoy this show.

by Anonymousreply 331September 11, 2018 4:49 PM

Part of it is because you freaks drone on and on about how they deserve an emmy and how that shitty show is better than GoT and Homeland and blah blah blah. Then there's the fact that those guys support Duck Dyansty people for fuck's sake!!! What gay person would EVER EVER support someone who suppported ducky dyansty people????????

by Anonymousreply 332September 11, 2018 6:14 PM

The shit hit the fan with duck dynasty in December of 2013. That's when the GQ article came out and they said all those things. The posts from Jared's wife are from before that, so she probably didn't know they were phobes then.

by Anonymousreply 333September 11, 2018 7:16 PM

Ha Ha, the haters are such bitter nobodies. Full of vitriol. hate & resentment.

Hurts so much that Jared & Jensen have more fame, more success & more money than all of them put together.

Us SPN fans enjoy your bitter discomfort and look forward to season 14 which will further aggravate your sorry little empty lives.

by Anonymousreply 334September 11, 2018 8:52 PM

[quote]Ha Ha, the haters are such bitter nobodies. Full of vitriol. hate & resentment. Hurts so much that Jared & Jensen have more fame, more success & more money than all of them put together. Us SPN fans enjoy your bitter discomfort and look forward to season 14 which will further aggravate your sorry little empty lives.

Ha Ha, the Supernatural Loons are such bitter nobodies. Full of vitriol, hate and resentment (and, among other things, a lack of basic grammar skills).

Hurts them so much to see Jensen and Jared called out for what they are: A homophobic rethug and a bipolar Mongoloid with anger management issues.

WE (again with the lack of grammar skills) sane people enjoy your abject shame and discomfort, and look forward to the day when Jensen joins movie making forces with Kirk Cameron and Jared is convicted of aggravated battery on a waitress, the first in a series of unfortunate events that will fulfill our prophesy of doom and gloom for these shitty, d list actors.

by Anonymousreply 335September 11, 2018 10:37 PM

LMFAO @ R335.

"Aggravated battery on a waitress" cracked me up.

by Anonymousreply 336September 12, 2018 12:31 AM

Such bullshit, R332.

I dint think anybody has EVER said Supernatural was better than those shows you mentioned or any other tv shows out there.

Admittedly, it's not the greatest. The writing sucks and they have nowhere to take the storyline anymore. The angel/demon storylines are boring as hell and the dudes just honestly look like they are just there to collect a paycheck.

They really should end it soon.

by Anonymousreply 337September 12, 2018 3:08 AM

Here is the deal. Jensen is hot to them, but they have major issues with his alleged politics. So they take the lust and turn it into hate. The truth is, all of them would bend over in a heart beat to have Jensen all up in their guts.

by Anonymousreply 338September 12, 2018 3:12 AM

All this social media has ruined the mystique and fantasy of Hollywood to a large extent.

Familiarity breeds contempt. If you can see when your favorite actor takes a dump, it ruins the illusion of them being cool and sleek.

When you see that they are regular people with real problems and situations it sort of pulls you back from the fantasy.

Unfortunately when you talk about these two particular actors: whether you believe they're closeted or rabid fundie republicunts or bi-polar nut jobs, that little bit of information can taint your enjoyment of what they do for a living.

I loathe the idea that Jensen could actually be a fan of keeping children in cages and giving even more money to the top 1 percent (which, they will NEVER be a part of, even if the show lasts 20 more years) but I sort of put that aside while I watch.

I keep hope that all these associations and entitled behavior are just for show, if you will.

by Anonymousreply 339September 12, 2018 3:29 AM

Supernatural Day? This has to be a joke, OP.

I can't believe this thing is still on. There isn't a longer running worse show.

Why do dumb shows like this with nothing but ageing himbos last when other shows that are actually good, with good writing and acting. dry up after a season or 2?

It's infuriating, frankly.

But that's the state of the world today. Nothing but junk, nothing of quality.

by Anonymousreply 340September 12, 2018 3:45 AM

That superman some on the same WB network was close to as bad r340. You're right tho, I can't believe it's still on. Is it Dean who is the Republican Duck Dynasty one? It's not worth the effort to Google, lol.

by Anonymousreply 341September 12, 2018 4:22 AM

R335 sounds rather unhinged. It's like he spilled his meds, looked up from the floor and an ep of Supernatural was running. You gotta take out your self hate on somebody or something other than yourself, I suppose

by Anonymousreply 342September 12, 2018 6:30 AM

I agree with you, R334. They're just jealous.

[quote] I dint think anybody has EVER said Supernatural was better than those shows you mentioned or any other tv shows out there.

Exactly. No one ever did.

In fact, I think that Jared and Jensen are in on the "joke" of the show. They have a sense of humor about it, as do the producers and the writers. Nobody pretends that they're performing Shakespeare, for fuck's sake.

It's one of the campiest shows on television, which is why it's so popular. Well, that and the two hot leads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343September 12, 2018 8:22 AM

Supernatural actually has one nice distinction:

[quote] With its eleventh season, Supernatural became the longest-running American live-action fantasy TV series.

That's a very notable accomplishment, so no matter what the haters say, the show is POPULAR. Like it or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344September 12, 2018 9:01 AM

Good looking, successful & famous male celebrities like Jensen & Jared will always ignite the bitter resentment from the usual Datalounge suspects.

You'll find them spewing forth rage and bile in all the threads that pertain to any male with a modicum of success, talent and looks.

The SPN fans enjoy to show for what it is and don't become unhinged about the actors in the show like the hate brigade.

by Anonymousreply 345September 12, 2018 11:59 AM

[Quote] That superman some on the same WB network was close to as bad [R340].

You mean Smallville?? At least they knew when to quit.

[Quote] That's a very notable accomplishment, so no matter what the haters say, the show is POPULAR. Like it or not.

Is there a reason why the word [italic]haters[/italic] keeps being used??

by Anonymousreply 346September 12, 2018 12:45 PM

For all the Jensen lovers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347September 12, 2018 1:38 PM

Smallville actually had a really good run, and interestingly, it's where Jensen got his start.

He played some coach named Jason, who was Lana's boyfriend. I was bummed when he got killed off, but it was because he got the Dean part in Supernatural.

Smallville could have lasted longer because it was also a decent show, but the problem is that it had to follow a specific "lore" about Superman, whereas Supernatural could make it up as it went along.

Also (and again), it is a testament to the chemistry between Jared and Jensen. It's really strong, and it's why the viewers watch.

In Smallville, Clark was all over the place with Lana, and then Lois, and Lex. (lol)

I think that if they had really played up the Clark/Lex relationship, the show could have gone on longer, because Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling had a very similar chemistry to Jared and Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 348September 12, 2018 7:13 PM

Poor Jensen's brother, Josh Ackles.

Looks like he got the short stick of the family DNA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349September 13, 2018 1:48 AM

Jensen's brother is a lot shorter than him, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350September 13, 2018 1:49 AM

[Quote] He played some coach named Jason, who was Lana's boyfriend.

It's been a while since i've seen it but i'm pretty sure Lana was still in high school at the time.

[Quote] Smallville could have lasted longer because it was also a decent show

10 years is long enough. Every show has to end at some point.

[Quote] I think that if they had really played up the Clark/Lex relationship, the show could have gone on longer, because Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling had a very similar chemistry to Jared and Jensen.

No, it couldn't have. Michael was ready to move on. Not everyone saw Lex/Clark as the heart of the show.

by Anonymousreply 351September 13, 2018 2:22 PM

I've been home all week with a bad flu and today I tried to Netflicks this but I can't do it. I've skipped around to different epis to see if others are better but the overall acting especially that guy faking that deep voice is to much! The younger guy cannot act for shit, he is so bad I can't believe he got a tv show. This was on a list of shows to binge watch and I can't believe it. It's sooooo bad. I came to datalounge because I knew there would be a thread of people laughing at it. I can't believe that some of you watch this.

by Anonymousreply 352September 13, 2018 5:04 PM

I just watched the funniest episode .. something about Dr. Phil. A couple of married witches, fighting "War of the Roses" style.

The husband was cheating, and so they were trying to destroy each other, but Sam and Dean worked it out for them.

What got me was at the end of the episode. Sam told Dean that they needed the same kind of trust, and then Sam said to Dean, "You can unload on me. That's what I'm here for."

Bwahahahahahaha. And people wonder where the Wincest fanfic came from?

by Anonymousreply 353September 13, 2018 8:10 PM

The difference between Supernatural and Smallville, is that Jared and Jensen WANT to keep doing the show.

Smallville could have had the same lengthy run as SPN, because of the loyal fanbase, but the fact is that both Welling and Rosenbaum wanted off the show. Welling just got tired of it, and you can't have a Superman show, without Superman.

The point is that Supernatural will probably keep going, as long as J&J want to keep doing it.

by Anonymousreply 354September 14, 2018 3:18 AM

[Quote] Welling just got tired of it, and you can't have a Superman show, without Superman.

And technically he wasn't Superman.

by Anonymousreply 355September 14, 2018 2:06 PM

R354 if they want to do the show they should probably not suck at showing it then. just started watching season 13 and they are basically phoning in the acting here.

by Anonymousreply 356September 14, 2018 3:03 PM

R352, what/which season(s) did you watch?

With SPN, you really have to start at the very beginning, so that you can see the progression of the show.

It's not impossible to pick up on the action, even if you start with later seasons. However, the show was really at its best in seasons 1-3.

by Anonymousreply 357September 14, 2018 3:23 PM

I am never gonna understand how you people watch this show. I can't even think of a word for how bad it is. And that one thats friends with the Duck Dynasty people, well you should know by that what he thinks about gays. SMH

by Anonymousreply 358September 14, 2018 9:15 PM

So unless ur gonna count reality, this is the worst show on tv, right?

I can see somebody overlooking Republican freeper shit to watch a Gary Oldman flick, or a staunch conservative saying what the heck and watching a Meryl Streep flick, but this bullshit? No way. Some D list actor starts hanging out with duck dynasty people and that's it. TV is going OFF.

by Anonymousreply 359September 14, 2018 11:01 PM

I keep coming back to the idea that … well … who cares what pretty-boy actors think of anything? Seriously, enjoy it for what it is and forget about the actors themselves. As long as they embody their characters, they are otherwise just meat, really. These are not the people to look to for any kind of moral or intellectual direction.

by Anonymousreply 360September 14, 2018 11:05 PM

NO, it's absolutely NOT the worst show on television, R359.

I've seen much worse. SPN is somewhere in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 361September 15, 2018 5:22 AM

I only watch for Sammy.

by Anonymousreply 362September 16, 2018 12:46 AM

For Dean/Jensen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363September 16, 2018 2:34 AM

Oh Dean!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 16, 2018 2:38 AM

I don't know why people keep ragging on Jared about this.

If I received this type of service, and I was in his position, I'd do the exact same thing.

Bad service should be called out.

Just because he's a celebrity, doesn't mean that he has to take it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365September 16, 2018 4:58 PM

R365 Is that for real? If that's for real then Jared Padalicki is the biggest dickhead in the history of dickheads. A waitress was 'mean' to him?? She hurt is "spirit"?? WTF And then he fucking posted her photo online??? Holy shit I'm surprised she didn't sue the hell out of him. What a ridiculous, entitled fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 366September 17, 2018 4:55 PM

Thats completely for real r366. Padadecki has gone off on everyone from restaurants to airlines to phone companies. He is like Trump in the sense that somebody should take his phone away from him. Are you sane, R337?? All the spn fraus do is scream JENSEN DESERVES AN EMMY over and over and over. JENSEN IS A BETTER ACTOR THAN ANYONE ON GAME OF THRONES over and over. It's not just on this thread, it's all over the emmy nomination threads too. You Supernatural loons are something else. Go to Tumblr and hang out with the fat 14 yr old girls with no friends.

by Anonymousreply 367September 17, 2018 5:09 PM

R366 that isnt the only time he's gone off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 368September 17, 2018 5:10 PM

[quote]You Supernatural loons are something else. Go to Tumblr and hang out with the fat 14 yr old girls with no friends.

I know that shouldn't make me laugh but I actually got choked I laughed so hard. I personally think it's a really really bad show but I'm ultra picky about movies and tv. But I guess if you don't care about the actors being either jerks or xtian repubs, then whatever floats your boat, i say.

by Anonymousreply 369September 17, 2018 5:37 PM

R365 that doesn't even sound like it was written by an adult. That's really something he wrote? We know that for sure?

by Anonymousreply 370September 17, 2018 11:28 PM

He'll never crack the cat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 18, 2018 4:13 AM

R370 that is definitely Jared's post. Lots of new agencies picked it up and ran it because it was so bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 372September 18, 2018 4:17 AM

Leave Jared the hell alone.

Poor guy suffers from depression and esteem issues.

You people are heartless.

by Anonymousreply 373September 18, 2018 6:22 AM

so ..... one of them is a nutjob who goes off on people in the service industry and the other is duck dynasty lovin republican? That sounds about right for datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 374September 18, 2018 3:04 PM

R374 The nutjob is also a duck dynasty lover.

by Anonymousreply 375September 18, 2018 6:54 PM

I'll never understand how you people watch this garbage! It's terrible. The only times I've ever seen it was when I was sick but it always made me feel worse because its so bad.

by Anonymousreply 376September 18, 2018 8:15 PM

The irony is the haters know more about Supernatural than its fans.

Hmmm, wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 377September 18, 2018 10:30 PM

R358 There is no "one guy" who is friends with the Duck Dynasty guy. Jared and Genevieve first got friendly with him and his wife and introduced them to Jensen and Danneel. Jep(the Duck Dynasty guy) moved to Austin to start a food truck business. Jensen and Danneel were starting a brewery earlier this year and needed a food concession, so they hired him for that. Jensen and Jared are on the same with him.

Jensen and Jared both support the local Austin OutYouth. Jensen and Danneel just did a charity event for them this past weekend. Jared has as well. Both Jensen and Jared support the Democratic mayor. There is no evidence for them being conservative homophobes.

They will not win any "most woke" awards but they aren't hateful people no matter how much some of the "haters" would like them to be so.

by Anonymousreply 378September 18, 2018 11:52 PM

You can't reason with the hateful assholes, R378. No matter what is shown that Jensen and Jared do, they're still gonna be called names.

Jared also went to some church that welcomes everybody.

I'm actually surprised that they have been more open about supporting LGB causes lately.

On the plus side, 3 more weeks until our show comes back!!!! Yay!

by Anonymousreply 379September 19, 2018 2:40 AM

Thank you for FINALLY telling the truth on this thread, R378.

Not that the haters will care, but at least someone who knows some actual information about the guys, is commenting here.

by Anonymousreply 380September 19, 2018 4:39 AM

R378 here here

by Anonymousreply 381September 19, 2018 3:52 PM

I get a kick out of Supernatural. Intellectually I realize it's a badly written and badly acted show, but whatever; it can be entertaining at times. I work in the industry at one of the agencies and know that “entertaining” is the name of the game. Negatives aside, I gotta respect the show's longevity. Sure, there's been a whole lotta' luck that's gone into that longevity (network most of all) but even so, not many shows have been around as long as Supernatural has so you got to give it props for that. I've heard credible talk that this is its next to last year, that it will go off next year, and I believe that's true. If it is, I can tell you that Jared has zero chance of doing much after it does. Possibly a guest appearance or two but not much more. Pada-lickers, as I've heard his fans lovingly called, may be saddened to hear that but I think it's probably what he wants. I honestly don't believe that Jared is the most mentally healthy guy in Hollywood, not that the standard is set very high in our neck of the woods, but still. My understanding is that he has gotten harder to handle. He’s burned a lot of bridges in Vancouver, and I know that first hand.

Jared may fade away but my sources say that Jensen has made it clear that he wants to try his hand at the big screen. Because of that, his agents have been doing what agents refer to as "Clean Up" for the last year or so, and a big portion of that has involved improving his LGBT image. Social media is an enormous tool in doing these things, and the PTB were smart to use his wife to help. If you notice, it’s always the wife and not Jensen who’s flying the rainbow flag, going to events, fundraisers, etc. Even if you're an insatiable fan of Jensen's, you gotta admit that he has a bad rep when it comes to gays. His remark about Brokeback Mountain was real; it wasn't just rumor, and careless things like that hurt actors’ chances of getting roles. Ang Lee wouldn't hire him if Jensen were the last actor in Hollywood and I doubt the executives on that film would either. If you're A-List or close to it you might get away with a comment like that but someone like Jensen? No way. Plus, Jensen's overall "vibe" in the industry has always been Christian Republican. I personally think that's why he’s stayed with Supernatural. It was a sure thing, whereas trying his hand in the majors meant dealing with a lot of people who weren’t so fond of his politics. And believe me, those things matter. Anyone who thinks they don’t is fooling themselves.

I went to graduate school with one of the VPs at WME (everybody is a VP there) and they told me that Jensen was warned about appearing too chummy with Jep and Jessica Robertson from Duck Dynasty. They also told me that Jensen has a reputation for doing what he wants to do but that his wife is more concerned with optics. I’m sure Jensen’s “team” went into meltdown when the Robertsons began working at his business. I’m interested to see what happens to Jensen after Supernatural. If I had to guess I’d say that he might get one or two very, very small parts in a low to medium budget film. Unlike a lot of the Supernatural fans I don’t see Marvel Studios having much to do with him, but that’s just me. He’s certainly been lucky, that’s for sure, so his luck just might continue.

by Anonymousreply 382September 19, 2018 8:38 PM

That's an interesting post R382. I have a friend who is always saying that Jensen and Danielle are sucking up and trying to look good image wise because SPN is coming to an end and Jensen wants to be in movies. Any other scoop? Any about Arrow?

by Anonymousreply 383September 19, 2018 9:06 PM

Thank you so much, R382. That was some good gossip!

[quote] I honestly don't believe that Jared is the most mentally healthy guy in Hollywood, not that the standard is set very high in our neck of the woods, but still. My understanding is that he has gotten harder to handle. He’s burned a lot of bridges in Vancouver, and I know that first hand.

Could you please share any stories you might have heard? I love me some good Jared gossip.

by Anonymousreply 384September 20, 2018 2:15 AM

So basically, they're both class A assholes, with opportunistic wives, R382? Not hard to believe at all. Whenever they appear on the periphery of my other fandoms, it because one of them has acted like a major douchebag for one reason or another, or a wife is supporting the trendy cause of the day.

by Anonymousreply 385September 20, 2018 2:25 AM

R382 I'm so sad to hear that about Jared.

I really want to believe that he's a good guy and a bit misunderstood. He must be one hell of an actor, because Sammy is the sweetest character on television.

What a bummer.

by Anonymousreply 386September 20, 2018 2:30 AM

I dont buy much of what R382 says.

It sort of falls apart when he talks about Jensen cleaning up his anti gay image in hope of big screen opportunities.

His supposed anti gay image is the invention of just a small subset of Jensen haters.

The big wide world would be completely clueless to any such talk or rumour.

The 'industry' wouldn't even know much about it.

If asked for clarification, they would be met with zero direct evidence except third hand gossip from nobodies on a few internet boards.

To try and get us to buy Jensen needs to clear up this terrible scandal is laughable.

It's only a scandal in the minds of a few internet board crazies.

R382 I believe is total BS.

by Anonymousreply 387September 20, 2018 3:01 AM

I've been on datalounge since the 90s and damn I miss posts like r382! There used to be real dirt here and now it's nothing but failed snark and real meanness.

by Anonymousreply 388September 20, 2018 3:11 AM

I totally agree, R387!

by Anonymousreply 389September 20, 2018 3:12 AM

Whoops. Meant R388.

by Anonymousreply 390September 20, 2018 3:13 AM

R382, the only place Jensen is going after the show goes off the air is obscurity. He's a middle aged man whose looks are rapidly fading, and he hasn't improved his acting skills since his soap opera days. At best, he might snag a role on Hallmark opposite Nancy McKeon.

by Anonymousreply 391September 20, 2018 3:56 AM

Considering that Jensen is worth over 14 million dollars R391, I don't think he's too worried about his next gig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392September 20, 2018 4:11 AM

Thanks for the info, R382.

Pay no attention to the idiot haters in here.

I totally believe that Jensen is trying to rehab his image.

From your mouth to gods ears that the show ends next year. It’s time.

Both wives are opportunistic as hell. Especially that poor deluded woman who actually thinks people care about her make-up and fashion and yoga activities. She seems the most shallowest, materialistic woman in this whole circus. Without Jared no one cares.

Any truth to possible divorce rumors?

by Anonymousreply 393September 20, 2018 4:24 AM

LOL

Jensen needs to rehab his image to appease a few nutjobs on the internet?

by Anonymousreply 394September 20, 2018 4:38 AM

Bingo R394 It's a few nutjobs. No one else believes it. He's been in the business a long time now and has met a lot of people along the way. Maybe not as many as he could have if he hadn't been mostly in Vancouver for the last 14 years but the point is he works hard, he doesn't cause trouble, he gets along with the crews of all his shows, even when he directed the few episodes he did of SPN, he came super prepared, on time and under budget and gave mucho kudos to his co-workers for their help.

Jensen has not made any big changes in the last year, as R382 is suggesting. He's been gradually becoming more open in public and on social media for years. It's been a slow and natural development. He's even talked about it, about how as he's gotten older and has had kids, he started to feel more confident and less worried about what other people would think.

If you looked at Jensen in 2005 and even up through the first conventions he did and how soft spoken and self contained he generally was in interviews, he certainly seems miles different than he does now. But if you take those changes over the 14 years, which is how it's actually happened, gradually, it's taken a long time to reach this point and none of the changes have been dramatic, they've been small changes that happened slowly.

I'd compare it to his singing in public. In the beginning, 2007, he used to have to be convinced to come up to the mic for one song and he'd sing so quietly you could barely hear him. Now at the conventions he gets on stage with Rob Benedict's band and sings lead vocals on rock songs. His voice is OK, but the point is he just let's loose and has fun. He went from clearly nervous guy with his hands in his pockets standing three feet away from the mic not singing in much more than a whisper to screaming out Tied To the Whipping Post, working the length of the stage and doing high jumps. But it happened gradually, every year it seemed like he did a little more and got a little more relaxed until he was just really at ease.

This is no different, it's not some sudden big PR change. It's been happening gradually for years. The same way it happens with most real people who aren't faking anything.

by Anonymousreply 395September 20, 2018 5:34 AM

Bingo R394 It's a few nutjobs. No one else believes it. He's been in the business a long time now and has met a lot of people along the way. Maybe not as many as he could have if he hadn't been mostly in Vancouver for the last 14 years but the point is he works hard, he doesn't cause trouble, he gets along with the crews of all his shows, even when he directed the few episodes he did of SPN, he came super prepared, on time and under budget and gave mucho kudos to his co-workers for their help.

Jensen has not made any big changes in the last year, as R382 is suggesting. He's been gradually becoming more open in public and on social media for years. It's been a slow and natural development. He's even talked about it, about how as he's gotten older and has had kids, he started to feel more confident and less worried about what other people would think.

If you looked at Jensen in 2005 and even up through the first conventions he did and how soft spoken and self contained he generally was in interviews, he certainly seems miles different than he does now. But if you take those changes over the 14 years, which is how it's actually happened, gradually, it's taken a long time to reach this point and none of the changes have been dramatic, they've been small changes that happened slowly

I'd compare it to his singing in public. In the beginning, 2007, he used to have to be convinced to come up to the mic for one song and he'd sing so quietly you could barely hear him. Now at the conventions he gets on stage with Rob Benedict's band and sings lead vocals on rock songs. His voice is OK, but the point is he just let's loose and has fun. He went from clearly nervous guy with his hands in his pocket standing three feet away from the mic not singing in much more than a whisper to screaming out Tied To the Whipping Post, working the length of the stage and doing high jumps. But it happened gradually, every year it seemed like he did a little more and got a little more relaxed until he was just really at ease.

This is no different, it's not some sudden big PR change. It's been happening gradually for years. Like with most real people who aren't faking anything.

by Anonymousreply 396September 20, 2018 5:36 AM

LMFAO at you, R395 & R396! You're so used to sock puppeting on this thread you posted the same thing twice. Nut jobs like you that go on and on about this guy and every tiny aspect of his career, man youre just too much. Your post reads like some loser talking about an unrequited love. Fans like you skeeve me the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 397September 20, 2018 6:09 AM

I've been a big fan of this show since it premiered and have even gone to a couple of the conventions before they got so damn $$$. But anyone that says Jensen doesn't have a image problem when it comes to gays is just plain wrong. I'm a big fan but I know he's said some off colour stuff and that he's widely regarded as conservative. I follow Danny on Twitter and Instagram and noticed that she's really ramped up the LGBTQ support over the last year or so. That's been discussed by people I know at conventions and lots of fans have speculated that it was to make Jensen more appealing to directors and others. He may have 14 million but that's just a drop in the bucket to what some of those super hero films make for actors. I think he's probably a nice guy who just grew up in Texas with super religious and conservative Republican parents. Oh, and thank you for sharing you inside view, R382. I also remember when DataLounge was FULL of juicy, genuine posts like yours.

by Anonymousreply 398September 20, 2018 6:50 AM

Jensen always struck me as rather shy away from the camera and the script in real life.

The crazy haters expect him to ride on rainbow floats every other day and shout gay causes from the rooftops at every opportunity.

Why should he?

I don't think he shouts from the rooftop about anything that much.

He seems private away from the biz side of things.

He doesn't have a problem with his gay followers.

99% of them wouldn't have a clue about the nonsense that is spouted here.

The anti gay stuff is all in the minds of a tiny rabble of nutters trying desperately to make out like it is widespead.

by Anonymousreply 399September 20, 2018 6:58 AM

[quote]He doesn't have a problem with his gay followers. 99% of them wouldn't have a clue about the nonsense that is spouted here. The anti gay stuff is all in the minds of a tiny rabble of nutters trying desperately to make out like it is widespread.

Sorry, r399, you sound like a fan like me but you really are wrong. I agree that Jensen is probably a quieter type of person away from the spotlight and doesn't get involved in a lot but the idea that "all this is just in the minds of a few" is not true. I hope he really does get involved in some good causes and learn alot.

by Anonymousreply 400September 20, 2018 7:11 AM

Sweet Jebus the tumblr fraus are having their late night, early morning quibble over this shitty show again. I can't believe that any self respecting gay man would defend some actor that 99% of the population has never heard of who is buds with Jep Robertson.

by Anonymousreply 401September 20, 2018 7:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402September 20, 2018 7:32 AM

Why are you people so mean to Jared?

He doesn't bother anyone. Please leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 403September 20, 2018 7:41 AM

Oh, but R401, you say 99% of the world wouldn't have a clue who Jensen is but his supposed homophobia is know across the wide lands.

Which is it?

You people do trip yourselves up.

by Anonymousreply 404September 20, 2018 7:55 AM

Many folks don’t know who Jensen Ackles is, but many (gay and others) heard the Duck family’s thoughts on homosexuality. His association with them, given that most people don’t know much about him, is what most here will judge him on.

And they should. The Robertson family is made up of Trump-loving homophobes. I find it hard to believe a person who didn’t agree with how they felt would want to employ them. Especially in HW. You can fly a rainbow flag out of your ass, but actions speak louder than words. The “wokeness” is just a cover.

by Anonymousreply 405September 20, 2018 11:28 AM

This dude shows were the dl loyalties lie. Here's a guy who's a known xtian republican who has the most open homophobes in the land working for him ..... but because he's decent to look at the dl is gonna defend him. smh

by Anonymousreply 406September 20, 2018 2:18 PM

R382 Thanks for sharing. Do you have any gossip about the other CW shows?

by Anonymousreply 407September 20, 2018 2:23 PM

Sorry R406 but we defend someone where no direct evidence exists except spurious third hand gossip and quite evident bitter jealousy at someone else's success.

by Anonymousreply 408September 20, 2018 8:54 PM

I think you are mostly a shit stirrer R408 but I don't guess it makes any difference. You guys can Mary! me all you want but I loved this show and was a big fan of Jensen. He seemed cool and nice and so good looking! I just stuck my head in the sand and didn't pay attention to people who said he was a registered republican and very religious and had said some stuff about gays even though he had a gay family member. I thought it could all be made up and so I just went on my marry way liking the show and Jensen. BUT BUT BUT when I read in blak and white that he had hired the Duck Dynasty guys to work at his brewery I gave up. That's not something that I can just look over. Nobody does that unless they feel mostly the same way.

by Anonymousreply 409September 20, 2018 9:28 PM

New Trailer with Jensen!

I like to image the last scene is Jensen dealing with the Datalounge haters,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410September 21, 2018 5:16 AM

I hate to say it, but Dean's acting is still the same, even as the Michael character.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Jared could really pull off different characters in the disguise of "Sam," which proves that he actually has range as an actor.

He played the part of the angel taking over his body (which was really good), and he also did the part of being a soul-less bad guy, which was also totally believeable.

Then he acted up against Mark Pellegrino, when he was supposedly losing his mind, and he did an excellent job.

In Jensen's case, however, I really don't think that he has the acting ability to play anyone other than Dean. It's kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 411September 21, 2018 9:24 AM

I hate to say it, but Dean's acting is still the same, even as the Michael character.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Jared could really pull off different characters in the disguise of "Sam," which proves that he actually has range as an actor.

He played the part of the angel taking over his body (which was really good), and he also did the part of being a soul-less bad guy, which was also totally believeable.

Then he acted up against Mark Pellegrino, when he was supposedly losing his mind, and he did an excellent job.

In Jensen's case, however, I really don't think that he has the acting ability to play anyone other than Dean. It's kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 412September 21, 2018 9:25 AM

[quote] The short one ... The other tall one ...

R323, I bumped into both of these actors when I lived in Austin, TX. Neither of them is "short". I'd estimate both are over 6 ft.

by Anonymousreply 413September 21, 2018 10:05 AM

[quote] I’m interested to see what happens to Jensen after Supernatural.

My guess is he'll either retire from acting or do Hallmark-type conservative-style TV movies. It appears there's still be a big market for the latter so he'll probably land on his feet.

by Anonymousreply 414September 21, 2018 10:20 AM

R339 and R360 are very wise. Actors (and artists in general) should never have been elevated to role model status in society. The more I research various thespians and artists - the more disappointed (and even horrified) I become. So I just separate that art / creativity from the person. Otherwise, I'd never enjoy a Caravaggio painting again (he reportedly physically assaulted people and murdered a man). I'd never enjoy Michelangelo again (who apparently wanted to sleep with a 13-y.o. when he himself was an elderly 66-y.o.). I'd never enjoy a Kerouac book again (as he helped cover up a murder), or a Patricia Highsmith novel (as she was pro-Holocaust), etc.

by Anonymousreply 415September 21, 2018 11:38 AM

Exactly, R415.

In the year 2018, it's all about the OUTRAGE.

The more outraged you are, the more WOKE you are. Which means that you are being a "good citizen."

I say fuck that bullshit. I don't give two fucks what they think, because I like what I like. And they're not going to tell me what I can and cannot like.

by Anonymousreply 416September 21, 2018 11:44 AM

I agree, R411, and I also think R414 is right about the future career at Hallmark. Anyone who thinks that Jensen is going to be an A-list movie star post SPN is delusional. Padalecki is a much better actor when they give him something to do. Jensen seems to realize this which is, I assume, why he keeps signing up for more seasons, and is developing his brewery business.

by Anonymousreply 417September 21, 2018 6:03 PM

It's odd how subjective something like acting can be. Jared is just absolutely cringe worthy to me. I feel as if I'm watching a seventh grade production of Our Town when he's on the screen. Jensen is bad too, don't get me wrong--that stupid fake deep voice is noxious-- but I feel like Jared is just so much worse. And R415, what a dumb argument. This is 2018 and information is much more available than it was during Kerouac or Caravaggio's time, for Christ's sakes. The peripherals are evaluated too, not just someone's "art."

by Anonymousreply 418September 21, 2018 6:42 PM

That trailer looks very good!

Bad guy Dean looks so fucking hot! And sexy!

He’s like Tom Wlling in Smallville when he was under the effect of red K. He was such an asshole and he was hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 419September 21, 2018 7:37 PM

[quote]Bad guy Dean looks so fucking hot! And sexy!

No, honey, he doesn't.

He doesn't.

You don't get out much, do you, sweetie? And I bet you live in a fly-over state, too, doncha?

Bless your little heart, R419. Bless your little heart.

by Anonymousreply 420September 22, 2018 4:00 AM

The frauen are obsessed with this dumb show and f list actors.

by Anonymousreply 421September 22, 2018 4:11 AM

FUCK you, you condescending pice of shit, R420!

Why are you here on this thread?? Don't you have anything better to do? Believe me, it says a lot more about you than us fans that you are raging against the show and the actors here.

You are the loser.

The same goes for you, R421.

by Anonymousreply 422September 22, 2018 4:22 AM

Oh, honey, you really [italic]do[/italic] live in a flyover state, don't you, R422!

Bless your heart.

Just bless your little heart.

by Anonymousreply 423September 22, 2018 8:13 AM

I can't believe people watch this awful show. You should all be ashamed and have your gay cards revoked.

by Anonymousreply 424September 22, 2018 8:19 AM

Hey, fellow fan. R420 (and the other Donnie Downers) can't help that he has to keep coming in to harp on a show/actors that he finds "beneath" him. When you have no outlets in your life, you grab at anything to let out the poison that is festering inside and trolling here gives him that 2-second spark that someone is "listening" to him. He will never stop because no one else gives him attention. Give him pity, not anger.

by Anonymousreply 425September 22, 2018 2:39 PM

Thank you R420. I read these glowing tributes to Ackles's "otherworldly beauty" and I feel like I've been taking the crazy pills. He looks old in the trailer and his 'batman' voice sounds more ridiculous than ever. Face it, his time as heart throb is over.

by Anonymousreply 426September 22, 2018 2:50 PM

For those criticizing Jensen's looks, perhaps he would look better if you all lent him one of your XXXL Kaftans.

Preferably one without the gravy stains from breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 427September 22, 2018 10:20 PM

Alright so I've only seen this show a couple times and I don't remember ever really sitting down to watch it, it was just on in the background, but I watched the trailer up thread. First, does that guy really talk like that? There's just no way, because that deep voice sounds super faked. Secondly, he's not ugly at all but there are millions of better looking guys out there. I don't know how old he is but he looks mid 40s at least. Not older than 46 or 47. I don't remember this being a period show but the clothes in the trailer look old. Do they jump around in time? I'm home after breaking my arm today playing softball so I'm looking for something to binge. This looks pretty philistine which is exactly what I want for my Vicodin high Netflix binge.

by Anonymousreply 428September 23, 2018 2:30 AM

R420, I heard Karen Walker's voice when reading your post, lol. It combined with R421's outrage made me laugh my ass off. R428 the only way anyone can watch this crap is high.

by Anonymousreply 429September 23, 2018 5:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430September 23, 2018 2:19 PM

Posts like R428 always make me laugh because they are so transparent. They always start off on how they've only seen one or two episodes or they were driving by TNT when the show was on... and then they follow it up with a screed about the show and about the actors and observations that no casual viewer would ever have.

The Supernatural haters on this thread are one or two people with multiple computers, trying to make it seem like there is some groundswell of anti-Supernatural support on this board when that is just not the case. Most of us just watch the show for what it is, are not stans, and just don't give a rats ass about what these actors do in their private lives.

by Anonymousreply 431September 23, 2018 3:32 PM

Exactly, R431, it's funny how the people who've only watched "a couple of episodes" somehow know every detail of Jensen's life.

It's just a CW monster show. It never claimed to be a Emmy worthy, groundbreaking, etc. If you don't like it, don't watch. Why do people get so upset about other people's viewing habits? They're just as bad as the 'baby taste' ranters.

by Anonymousreply 432September 23, 2018 6:51 PM

Listen to them! The fraus of the night. What sad music they make.

by Anonymousreply 433September 24, 2018 5:30 AM

[quote]The Supernatural haters on this thread are one or two people with multiple computers, trying to make it seem like there is some groundswell of anti-Supernatural support on this board when that is just not the case.

Okay, I can't say that I hate Supernatural by any means and post mostly positive stuff on these threads, aside from any love for Republican Jensen Ackles whom I merely tolerate, but your post, R431, is just sooooooo ridiculous. Supernatural doesn't even break 3 million viewers a week therefore most people on DL either don't know what the hell it is or think it's an old people (read: FRAU) show. How paranoid can you be? Jesus, you make it sound like Russian interference. The "Haters" with their "Groundswell." Give me a break. Do the math. There are going to be a lot more people against you than for you here. If you don't like talking about Supernatural on DL then go to IMBD or whatever, but this is DL, a gay website, and lots of gay people don't care for the obvious star of your spank bank--Jensen--so yeah, you're going to get some flack. I defend the show all the time on here and get flack. And yeah, you're going to get multiple posters. Just ignore it and move on. It's posts like your that give fans such a bad name, especially since, if I had to guess I'd say you're also R432.

by Anonymousreply 434September 24, 2018 6:04 AM

How Wee! There are some ANGRY ASS fraus out tonight! These threads are so dumb. I can't believe gay men aruge over this shit for brains show. ESPECIALLY if there are repub fundamentalists on it. WTF?????

by Anonymousreply 435September 24, 2018 6:14 AM

Fuck off R435. If you don't like it, don't watch it. And if you don't watch it, don't bother posting here.

by Anonymousreply 436September 24, 2018 6:26 AM

The Haters watch EVERY episode of Supernatural.

The first to drop to their knees and blow Jensen given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 437September 24, 2018 12:57 PM

You Supernatural fans are halfwits. The show itself blows chunks and the actors on it are either crazy or sucking Duck Dynasty teat. You dullards need to find a new hobby.

by Anonymousreply 438September 24, 2018 2:43 PM

R431 I'm sorry you think I'm "Transparent" but I'm R428 and I really have only seen a few episodes. Well, before the weekend it was just a few. I watched the pilot Saturday night and I thought it was ok. The two dudes aren't going to win any acting awards, that's for sure but that's ok I was just looking for something fun. I watched one episode I didn't like where there was something in the water that was drowning people. That episode seemed so dark and I mean the color of it. Maybe it was my laptop but I kept thinking my settings needed adjusting. I thought that one was pretty lame but after it was over I started jumping around seasons more. I watched the Christimas episode from the 3rd season and liked it. I watched another one where they were in a hotel with a bunch of old Norse gods and I think it was my favorite. I'm surprised that this show has lasted so long and don't understand how but the network it's on probably has something to do with it. Dean is a MUCH better actor than Sam I think and it's a shame he's a republican and buds with Duck Dynasty. He is honest to god hot as fuck but those things are total dick wilters! I like the guy who plays the angel. His name is Kas. All in all it's not the worse show I've ever seen but it's sure not the best. When I binged The Crown and Altared Carbon I was up all night because I couldn't stop watching. This was nothing like those. It's no different and no worse than any CW show.

by Anonymousreply 439September 24, 2018 7:49 PM

So R431 has only watched a few eps starting with Episode 1 but likes Castiel who doesn't appear till season 4-some 60 or so episodes later.

Sure, you've only caught a few eps and don;t know much LOL.

by Anonymousreply 440September 24, 2018 8:55 PM

Insufferable cunt @R440: R431 clearly stated that he jumped around on Netflix. Pay no heed to the morons, R431. FYI, I enjoyed the Crown and Altered Carbon too. They will both have totally different casts next year. Looking forward to it!

by Anonymousreply 441September 24, 2018 11:43 PM

Sure R441....sure.

by Anonymousreply 442September 25, 2018 6:24 AM

[quote] I watched one episode I didn't like where there was something in the water that was drowning people. That episode seemed so dark and I mean the color of it. Maybe it was my laptop but I kept thinking my settings needed adjusting.

It's not just you, R439.

The entire first season was very dark, partly because a lot of it was shot at night, and also because I just think that filming took place on a very tight budget.

Supernatural probably started on the cheap, but as it grew in popularity, the picture quality and the special effects seem to have improved a great deal.

However, that first season looked like it was shot by a high school audio visual club. That's how bad it was.

by Anonymousreply 443September 25, 2018 12:43 PM

Anyone who thinks that Jensen is a better actor than Jared, is crazy.

Jensen is a stiff and wooden actor. Jared has range.

by Anonymousreply 444September 26, 2018 3:50 PM

R444 Range?!?!?!?!? Currently watching whatever season is on netflix and Jared's facial expressions are CRINGEWORTHY! he's the worst actor out of all of them!

by Anonymousreply 445September 26, 2018 10:28 PM

My usual cutoff for guys is 30, but I would totally let that smoking hot daddy Jensen Ackles fuck me raw if he wanted to. He could even pull out and just cum on my face if he wanted. That deep fucking voice is sexy and I bet he is hung like moose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446September 26, 2018 10:37 PM

R446, how old is that photo? He sure doesn't look like that now.

by Anonymousreply 447September 27, 2018 3:51 AM

Jensen is hot, hot, hot! The haters can't deal with his eternal beauty.

by Anonymousreply 448September 27, 2018 5:51 AM

[Quote] That deep fucking voice is sexy and I bet he is hung like moose.

Moose? Now why does that sound so familiar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449September 27, 2018 4:14 PM

Ackles looks nothing like that now you dumb cunt at R446. Reps and mental cases age badly. This is why Padalecki and Ackles look rough.

by Anonymousreply 450September 27, 2018 8:31 PM

To deny Jensen is not a handsome guy for 40 is absurd and shows how unhinged the anti Jensen brigade is. You'd have more credibility if you said, hey this guy is really good looking but I hate him regardless. You're all too stupid and try to paint him as Quasimodo or something. Your bad language(using the c word at the drop of a hat) is also indicative of the type of people you are. I can't imagine many of you have any friends. I'm sure you snarl at the few you do have. Meanwhile Supernatural 14 begins in a week or two!

by Anonymousreply 451September 28, 2018 8:04 AM

What a ridiculous thread. With all that's going on -- Trump, Kavanaugh and everything else -- you morons are arguing about a dumb show most have never seen and stupid actors who couldn't act their way out of a cat food commercial.

What prizes I'm sure you all are.

by Anonymousreply 452September 28, 2018 2:57 PM

I haven't been on this thread in at least 2 weeks and when you read it with fresh eyes you can see that R451 is the author of just about every pro SPN, pro Jensen-Jared post on here. Words like "brigade" and "unhinged" and just his odd, stilted syntax give him away.

You do realize R451 that neither Jensen nor Jared are going to fuck you no matter how many nice things you say, right?

by Anonymousreply 453September 28, 2018 4:06 PM

This show is my litmus test. Someone tells me that they watch it or like it and I immediately move on. I can't believe that it's still on and that anyone with a brain would watch it. Not only is the show really bad but now I'm also seeing on here that the 2 guys in it are entitled assholes and one is into Duck Dynasty? Fuck no. Not even a little.

by Anonymousreply 454September 28, 2018 4:41 PM

For fucks sakes, just let people watch whatever they want! If they want to watch this shit so what??? If they want to drool over some asswipe Republican Fundamentalist, then fine, how does that hurt others? Their stupid is not contagious.

by Anonymousreply 455September 28, 2018 5:40 PM

I imagine the anti Jensen trolls suck on a lemon each morning just to keep that bitter twisted face look from changing the slightest.

And why do they use foul language all the time?

Such horrible angry people.

The pro Supernatural people are always very polite in their defense but are always met with expletive F & C's.

Lower class trash, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 456September 28, 2018 9:22 PM

So which one of you qweens was in the DMV on LBJ in Dallas this morning?

This show was on the tv in the waiting room and the 2 dudes next to me were arguing about it! One was saying it sucked and the other one liked it. The one saying it sucked was saying 'LOOK LOOK! That guy is always standing over his brother who's in a hospital bed for the 10,000th time!'

Both guys were ultra gay so I know it had to be someone here.

by Anonymousreply 457October 1, 2018 6:11 PM

Lol R457, I caught that episode today!

And he's right, Sam is always in a hospital bed dying, and Dean is always hovering over him.

I've come to the conclusion that Sam and Dean are the biggest drama queens EVER!

The one consolation from that episode was seeing the very hot Tahmoh Penikett (who plays Ezekiel). I have the biggest crush on him, and I also think that he might be gay. Anyone in the know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458October 2, 2018 2:08 AM

Shirtless Tahmoh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459October 2, 2018 2:10 AM

There's a late night Supernatural marathon on TNT tonight.

Not sure why, but there are six episodes in a row, from all different seasons.

by Anonymousreply 460October 2, 2018 2:36 AM

Thanks [r460]. Now I know what station to avoid tonight as I surf.

by Anonymousreply 461October 2, 2018 3:34 AM

Lol R461, shut the hell up.

It's after "The Alienist" re-run, so keep it tuned to TNT!

by Anonymousreply 462October 2, 2018 3:40 AM

Tahmoh was good in Dollhouse.

by Anonymousreply 463October 2, 2018 2:48 PM

Did anyone see Jensen on Kelly and Ryan? I was actually at the taping! Jealous Bitches? I felt bad for Jensen because ever time they went to break Kelly and Ryan jumped up and ran off set and left him just sitting there! They didn't say 2 words to Jensen off camera. They sat there and hee & ha ha'ed it up with Cuba Gooding, and Ryan did chat a little with Dylan Scott but not a lot and Kelly was up and outta her chair like greased lightening. Ryan and Jensen were roommates a long time ago so you would think they would have shit to talk about. It is UH MAY ZING what those lights and cameras can do!!! Kelly and Ryan both look MUCH older than they appear on tv. And I lurve me some Jensen Ackles Big Times but even he is much older looking in person than on the tv. His hair is alot thinner to and I didn't expect that. I don't care how he votes or anything because I'm just not into politics like that. I'm going to do a Jealous Bitches thread but at the taping they said the show would air on Wednesday so I was surprised it was on today.

by Anonymousreply 464October 2, 2018 6:37 PM

Good lord, R464, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Loser F list Jensen Ackles isn't important enough to warrant any off camera schmoozing. He should thank his lucky stars he was there at all.

by Anonymousreply 465October 2, 2018 6:46 PM

I would have just satted there are staired at Jensen's beauty and never got up! I'm really jealous op. I would've loved to seen Jensen like that.

by Anonymousreply 466October 2, 2018 7:03 PM

He’s been invited to the show before. It's not his first time there.

Hate that he has to “het” it up, bitch, nobody cares about your kids. Talk about the fucking show!!!

by Anonymousreply 467October 2, 2018 7:37 PM

R464 how many other long time SPN fans were there. you must recognize some of the crazy convention fans.

by Anonymousreply 468October 2, 2018 9:01 PM

[quote] I felt bad for Jensen because ever time they went to break Kelly and Ryan jumped up and ran off set and left him just sitting there! They didn't say 2 words to Jensen off camera. They sat there and hee & ha ha'ed it up with Cuba Gooding, and Ryan did chat a little with Dylan Scott but not a lot and Kelly was up and outta her chair like greased lightening.

Wow, those two are real cunts. I have never liked Ripa and Seacrest, but now I despise them even more.

It's not surprising at all. What pisses me off is how those two evil creatures can make so much money, being the nastiest twats on television.

I feel bad for Jensen.

[quote] Ryan and Jensen were roommates a long time ago so you would think they would have shit to talk about.

Makes me wonder if there was some secret homosex that went on way back when, and if Seacrest is avoiding Jensen, the way that you would avoid a closeted hookup that you meet on the street.

Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense that you wouldn't socialize with a former roommate.

by Anonymousreply 469October 3, 2018 3:40 AM

Jensen and Seacrest were roommates?

When, where, and why did this happen? They seem like a very unlikely pair to be roommates.

So Jensen was roommates with both Ryan Seacrest and Jared Padalecki, but at different times?

Boy, that Jensen really got around, didn't he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470October 3, 2018 5:27 PM

[quote]Makes me wonder if there was some secret homosex that went on way back when, and if Seacrest is avoiding Jensen, the way that you would avoid a closeted hookup that you meet on the street.

And you wonder why people mock SPN fans?

by Anonymousreply 471October 3, 2018 6:45 PM

R469

R470

by Anonymousreply 472October 4, 2018 3:21 AM

I love this show but don't know a whole lot about the actors. Wouldn't call myself a fan, per se, of any of them, esp if they are religious conservatives, but I enjoy the program for what it is. I'm a retired Gaffer (electrician) from a popular nighttime talk show in Venezuela but was born in Canada. Over the last 12 years I saw lots of celebs interviewed. Gaga, Madonna, Oprah, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Quinton Tarantino, Al Pachino, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence, the list goes on and on because, yes, I am an Elder Gay.

R464 and R469, If the actor being interviewed isn't "important" then the interviewers are always going to leave the set during breaks. The poor interviewee just sits there alone looking lost forlorn and fiddle faddles with their mike. Now, if the person being interviewed is well known, the interviewer always stays put. That celebrity will have their "people" dash up and start touching up their make up or hand them a phone or some other important looking tidbit while the interviewer tells them how great they are doing and what they'll be talking about after the break

Because this is a smaller show and the actor not as well know, the fact that Ryan Seacrest and Kelly Rippa got up during the breaks is not that surprising. .

by Anonymousreply 473October 4, 2018 6:46 AM

[quote]If the actor being interviewed isn't "important" then the interviewers are always going to leave the set during breaks. The poor interviewee just sits there alone looking lost forlorn and fiddle faddles with their mike.

Its been a long time since somebody online made me legit laugh out loud but this did. This show sucks and you loser queens that go nuts over the actors are weird as shit.

by Anonymousreply 474October 4, 2018 2:15 PM

It's funny seeing certain shippers get mad about Rachel Miner talking about Meg and Cas.

by Anonymousreply 475October 4, 2018 4:06 PM

It's established the anti Jesen trolls are far more invested in Supernatural than the fans.

Such irony.

by Anonymousreply 476October 4, 2018 8:46 PM

R458, Tahmoh is married with at least one kid. He's very quiet about his personal life because some crazy woman stalked him for years and I think her stalking ended up breaking up the relationship he was in. Don't know the details, but maybe his gf was scared by the stalker because it sounds like she was really crazy.

Ever since, Tahmoh has been very quiet about his personal life. He used to never talk about his family, but he had a child a few years back and I think some people were congratulating him, so I guess it leaked somehow.

by Anonymousreply 477October 4, 2018 11:49 PM

CW aired the Supernatural season 13 finale, tonight.

Did anyone catch it?

Should be able to view it on the CW website if you missed it.

by Anonymousreply 478October 5, 2018 3:16 AM

I always liked Tahmoh too and felt like he was such a strong actor to be given such a small part, but that's SPN for you. I'm looking forward to the premier of the new season. Of course, once I watch it I'll be immediately reminded why I believe SPN should have ended with season 5, but the anticipation is kind of cool. r476 man you are just weird. You don't add anything constructive to this thread. You just post a bazillion times and do nothing but try to stir up shit. Go be weird on some other thread. Please.

by Anonymousreply 479October 5, 2018 4:36 AM

They get pissed, R475 because cas and Dean are supposed to have some sort of “epic” love 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Never mind that Meg and Cas actually did have some sort of connection and did stuff together.

Idiots, the whole lot of them,

by Anonymousreply 480October 8, 2018 2:27 AM

This is a truly messed-up thread; on both sides. So here's a video that can fuel everyone. Suck on this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481October 8, 2018 5:05 AM

Jensen is overcome with the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482October 8, 2018 6:07 AM

R480 Oh i know why they get pissed. It's just funny whenever shippers get mad the second their fave talks about a different ship. I know it's part of all fandoms, but the entitlement can get annoying.

by Anonymousreply 483October 8, 2018 1:42 PM

Does the new season start this Thursday on the CW??

I'm so excited!

by Anonymousreply 484October 9, 2018 5:44 AM

I am beside myself with anticipation. I may wet myself, almost. So looking forward to some Cas & Dean lovin' goin' on.

by Anonymousreply 485October 9, 2018 11:13 AM

sweet jesus you frau queens are pathetic

by Anonymousreply 486October 9, 2018 2:53 PM

I've watched off an on over the years but I can't really get excited about the premiers anymore, R485. Plus I have a feeling that Jensen is going 'batman voice' the whole Michael thing. Jensen is not really the best actor out there and I don't think there's going to be a lot of difference between his portrayal of Dean and Michael. The haters (who are all of my friends--they make TERRIBLE fun of me for watching this) are going to give me shit.

by Anonymousreply 487October 9, 2018 7:12 PM

Don't worry 'bout your friends R487.

Let 'em stick to their RuPaul's Drag Race water cooler gossip sessions and you stay true to team freewill!

by Anonymousreply 488October 9, 2018 9:54 PM

I'm a college professor, R488, and my colleagues/friends aren't really watching RuPaul. It's all pretty highbrow stuff like Homeland and Game of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 489October 10, 2018 5:20 PM

They should give you the worst possible shit, r489! There's nothing even slightly appealing about Supernatural. The writing is terrible, the acting is worse and it should have gone off the air years ago. Had it been on one of the major networks it would have vanished after just a few episodes for lack of ratings. The idea that Jensen Ackles, who couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, is headed for film after Supernatural goes off is as crazy as you fraus are. I hear she REALLY wants to play Red Hood or Nightwing. Never gonna happen. Never.

by Anonymousreply 490October 10, 2018 5:30 PM

Wow, you are very angry, R490.

I recommend that you watch an episode of Supernatural, and then try to lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 491October 10, 2018 11:17 PM

There is so much bitter envy that the show is now in season 14.

The haters can't deal with Jared & Jensen's success and place in history.

14 seasons syndicated all over the world and near in every country on the planet for years and years to come.

All the haters have is their little log on time on Datalounge to complain and that's it.

Empty lives.

by Anonymousreply 492October 11, 2018 1:14 AM

Supernatural Season 14 starts tonight.

GIRD YOUR LOINS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 11, 2018 3:44 PM

YES!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494October 11, 2018 11:07 PM

How was the premiere???

by Anonymousreply 495October 12, 2018 2:38 AM

The gay references about Cas & Dean by the fruity demon was the BEST!

by Anonymousreply 496October 12, 2018 3:25 AM

Without R492 posting a thousand times on this thread there would be no positive comments at all.

by Anonymousreply 497October 12, 2018 5:08 AM

[quote] The gay references about Cas & Dean by the fruity demon was the BEST!

To Castiel: "You lost a Winchester? I thought that you and Dean were joined at the.... everything."

Bwahahaha. Gotta love Destiel.

by Anonymousreply 498October 12, 2018 5:14 AM

Some observations:

Jensen's crows feet are getting to be very noticeable.

Jared looks better with the beard.

Jack looks way better because it looks like he gained some weight. He was much too thin last season.

Misha still looks the same after all these years.

I don't know who half the characters in the show are.

So Jensen's wife is now a regular on the show? She's in the opening credits. Which character does she play?

by Anonymousreply 499October 12, 2018 5:16 AM

Wow, Jensen did an even worse job playing Michael, than I thought he would.

That very affected way of speaking was weird. And it even sounded like he had a bit of an accent. Glad to know that he kept the Batman voice, though. *sarcasm*

by Anonymousreply 500October 12, 2018 5:26 AM

So is Kipling the new Crowley?

I like the character, but I don't think that the actor has as much charisma and personality as Mark Sheppard.

by Anonymousreply 501October 12, 2018 5:39 AM

I have had my Tivo set to capture Supernatural since the very first episode. I thought the ads for the series premiere looked cool and set it then back in 2005. I've never once deleted it even when I got new equipment. The settings just always updated. But after watching tonight's premiere , I am just about through with it. The show really isn't the same anymore and I know it doesn't bother lots of you but I don't like all the drama around Jared and Jensen. Jared does dumb things on social and I can't get over Jensen and those Duck Dynasty people. That's REALLY upsetting to me.

Jensen was terrible tonight! It was hard for me to watch. Jared was bad when he played the devil but he's always been less than great so I never expected much. But I was really thinking Jensen would Meryl Streep Michael and just kill it.

Plus, I liked it when it was more Monster of the Week.

I dunno. Maybe I'll change my mind but I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 502October 12, 2018 5:56 AM

[quote] The show really isn't the same anymore

I'm with you, R502. Something felt very off about SPN in the premiere. Not the same vibe of the original show, whatsoever.

The actors almost seem tired to be doing the show, and just going through the motions.

SPN has always been about Sam and Dean TOGETHER, so having them separated might be a bad move. I know that the producers probably wanted to mix it up a bit and have Sam interact with Jack, and Mary interact with Bobby, but it's not working.

And having Daneel act opposite Jensen, just seems like nepotism. She doesn't belong on the show. AT ALL.

I really hope that something changes soon, because this season is not off to a good start.

by Anonymousreply 503October 12, 2018 6:16 AM

Funnily the most avid viewers of the premiere will be all the Dataloungers who profess to hate the show so much.

Drooling over every reel.

Such hypocrites. "Oh I watched it and they were all so bad yadda yadda, yadda..

Come the season's finale, the same lot will be saying, "Oh I watch it and they were all so bad...etc LOL

by Anonymousreply 504October 12, 2018 6:32 AM

This was a very disappointing episode, especially for a season premiere. All it proved, is that Jared can't carry the show on his own - his character is too much of a downer, too indecisive, too full of "I-I-I thought..." The confrontation with the demons was so anticlimatic. How long since the hunters were beaten by a group of ordinary demons - and a rather small one at that?

It is clear that the writers want to spare the Deanchael saga for now so it can last more for future episodes. But other than it, they clearly have no story to tell.

by Anonymousreply 505October 12, 2018 7:08 AM

I've been watching since S1 and this premiere was so not engaging. So many characters that I don't care about - these newbies in the bunker need to go. Mary and Bobby romance? No thanks. New Crowley is not menacing nor charismatic. I also was not feeling JA's new voice and slow cadence. JP seemed like he was going through the motions.

All of these stories (brothers separated/one possessed) have been told multiple times on SPN and the long-time viewers have been down these roads before. You can't expect fans to be excited to see this retreaded hash. I love the brothers but I think the idea well has dried up.

by Anonymousreply 506October 12, 2018 2:32 PM

Someone make Jack stop WHINING, or I may have to smack him!

I can't handle both Sam AND Jack whining at the same time. It's too much!

by Anonymousreply 507October 12, 2018 2:59 PM

Great episode and great season premiere last night. Man, Jensen knocked it out of the park. Love the subtle nuance that he brought to Michael. He made spot on acting choices. Plus, he just gets more gorgeous each season. Also loved Sam and Jack. Kudos to all.

by Anonymousreply 508October 12, 2018 3:09 PM

I see that R508 has changed his tactic.

It went from completely trashing the show, to pretending to be a "super fan."

I'm not buying your glowing praises. Everyone else is giving valid criticism. You're just full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 509October 12, 2018 3:17 PM

[Quote] And having Daneel act opposite Jensen, just seems like nepotism. She doesn't belong on the show. AT ALL.

That is the least of this show's problems. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 510October 12, 2018 3:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511October 12, 2018 3:48 PM

I’m not sure what crazed fresh hell R509 is posting from, but bitch give it a rest. I enjoy the show and Jensen, last night. Not sure what you’re going on about regarding changed his tactic. Get some help nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 512October 12, 2018 3:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513October 12, 2018 3:48 PM

[quote]I was really thinking Jensen would Meryl Streep Michael and just kill it.

You can't be serious, r502. Jensen doesn't have that kind of range at all. He's perfectly sufficient for tv but he's not going to "Meryl Streep" any acting job, he's just not capable. I really think your expectations are much too high. Nobody is watching spn for amazing acting. Enjoy the show for what it is and take from it what you want.

R504 & R508 you are both tiresome beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 514October 12, 2018 4:43 PM

LMFAO!!! This shit-show train-wreck only pulled 1.44 million viewers last night!!!!

by Anonymousreply 515October 12, 2018 5:11 PM

Which is pretty much par for the course for the show, R515 so suck it. It was about the same as the finale from May.

Episode blew chunks. It was boring and awful. Not enough Michael. And Padalecki looked bored to tears.

They really need to end it.

by Anonymousreply 516October 12, 2018 6:16 PM

wait, you mean that a 1.4 is normal for this show? how the fuck does it stay on the air?

by Anonymousreply 517October 12, 2018 6:18 PM

^^^ cuz it's cw, dumb dumb

by Anonymousreply 518October 12, 2018 6:20 PM

Not true R516. The finale was 1.6.

I still can't fucking believe that a show has stayed on the air all these years with these tragic ratings! I looked it up on Wikipedia and the pilot was the highest rated episode ever with only a little over 5 1/2 million viewers. After that it dropped into the low 3s then 2s and now 1s. Man, I'm sorry but that is embarrassing. It's no wonder people rag this show so bad.

by Anonymousreply 519October 12, 2018 6:31 PM

And believe it or not, it’s the second highest rated show following The Flash.

by Anonymousreply 520October 12, 2018 6:32 PM

Those guys, the two actors, ought to get down on their knees and thank the sweet baby jebus for all the fucked up fraus like the ones here who will pay top $ to go to those dumb ass conventions. Otherwise, they would be making the salary of a manager at the local Qwik Mart. No way could they make any $$ from the show. I don't care what any website or fan frau says.

by Anonymousreply 521October 12, 2018 7:23 PM

Great premiere.

Jensen was mighty fine as Michael with both menace and gravitas.

Padelecki was superb showing both the grief and grit of dealing with his brother's loss.

Misha showed great vulnerability and pathos in dealing with his lost love and responsibility to mentoring Jack.

It's gonna be a great season as we move on to the 15th year next season!

by Anonymousreply 522October 12, 2018 8:40 PM

R522 watching the premiere of Supernatural last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523October 12, 2018 10:07 PM

[quote]Which is pretty much par for the course for the show, [R515] so suck it.

But it had the worst figure of any SPN season premiere.

by Anonymousreply 524October 13, 2018 4:03 AM

Because nobody wanted to see Jensen Ackles growling out his lines while wearing a Peaky Blinders cap, R524.

As for "the subtle nuances of his acting", I guess they're just too subtle for me to spot. All I saw was Jensen speaking his lines slowly in an almost Shatnerian cadence.

by Anonymousreply 525October 13, 2018 4:25 AM

Ha Ha.

All the haters are the first ones glued to their TV's with the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 526October 13, 2018 4:45 AM

[quote]Because nobody wanted to see Jensen Ackles growling out his lines while wearing a Peaky Blinders cap, [R524].

I think it was Sam that sank the episode. As I said before, he can't carry an episode of his own. He's too bleak.

by Anonymousreply 527October 13, 2018 6:24 AM

Goddam, I knew it was going to be bad but I didn't know it was going to be THAT bad. I just saw the premiere. Face it spn fraus, Jensen absolutely cannot act. Dear Lord he was so bad! And so was Jared and please tell me why does Jared look fifty? He sick. He also looks awful with that beard. His lips are so thin his mouth looks like a vagine surrounded by all that hair. Andi Jensen's wife's botoxed forehead and lip filler are just too distracting. The gray haired demon was the best part of the show..

by Anonymousreply 528October 13, 2018 8:54 AM

So about 90% of the first reviews on DL have been from the haters.

The show you loathe, can't stand etc, yet you are all there drooling over episode 1.

You lot are so obviously closet SPN fans.

by Anonymousreply 529October 13, 2018 11:22 AM

" Face it spn fraus, Jensen absolutely cannot act. Dear Lord he was so bad! "

Thank you, R528, I've been saying that for years! He's been trading on his looks all his career, and now those looks are rapidly fading. As for Jared, I think he was supposed to look that way to convey that he's been too busy to take care of himself, or maybe Jared is planning to enter a 'Hipster or Hobo?' contest.

Why do I watch, you ask? First it was for the good looking men, now because it provides endless prime snarking material.

by Anonymousreply 530October 13, 2018 3:04 PM

[quote]So about 90% of the first reviews on DL have been from the haters.

That's because just like in the real world way over 90 percent of people here see this show for what it is, R529--a steaming pile of shit! There's no way you could have found that premiere good; there was nothing good about it. To play Michael Jensen is still using his caped crusader voice but he's added a William Shatner lilt to it. Such a bold acting choice! And come on, Padalecki is just horrible beyond words. He's even worse than in seasons past. Perhaps that hideous dyed facial hair is affecting his brain or something. Plus the episode only drew a 1.45! With a premiere that low it's a solid bet that the rest of the season is gonna tank. I get that Supernatural is your jam and I sympathize because I've liked embarrassing shitty stuff before too but face it. It's time for someone else to save the world.

by Anonymousreply 531October 13, 2018 3:39 PM

[Quote] All I saw was Jensen speaking his lines slowly in an almost Shatnerian cadence.

Lmao

by Anonymousreply 532October 13, 2018 4:17 PM

"There's no way you could have found that premiere good; there was nothing good about it. "

I beg to differ, R531. The deannuts on Previously TV are having meltdowns because Jared got more screen time than Jensen. I find that good.

by Anonymousreply 533October 13, 2018 4:45 PM

Get used to seeing a lot more of this on the show.

It's going to be "SuperAckural" this season. And I have a feeling that people will start tuning out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534October 13, 2018 4:57 PM

R534 I seriously doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 535October 13, 2018 5:03 PM

I was looking for a thread on the premiere but found this.

I was really disappointed. Everyone saying Jared can't act and that he looked bad is right. He's gotten better at acting since the beginning but he really tanked in the premiere. That eyes-at-half-mast sad faced look he did all the way through it is stupid. He looks like a 7 yr old trying to talk his mom into letting him stay home from school. I hope he shaves that ugly beard to. And I do not know what the fuck Jensen was thinking! He looks and sounds STOOPID! At first I thought maybe he was copying Michael's manner of speaking but I went and watched YouTube vids with Michael in them and he doesn't talk like that at all! And I agree that watching Jensen and Danneel on screen together is creepy and weird. She has no business in this show.

I am usually SO SO SO excited for the season after the premier and this year, I'm like, just let it end.

:(

by Anonymousreply 536October 14, 2018 7:33 AM

I'm so tired of seeing this shit thread come up in recents. I always think it's going to be about supernatural manifestations or something similar so I click on it, only to remember that it's about that god awful CW show.

by Anonymousreply 537October 14, 2018 7:40 AM

rofl R537.

It's such a baby show, but I love it.

Too bad it's starting to suck. 14 seasons in, you'd think that the producers would be able to do this shit with their eyes closed.

Bring back more monsters! That's the solution. Go back to what made the show successful in the first place, damn it.

by Anonymousreply 538October 14, 2018 7:47 AM

I don't know what I find more shocking - - that this show is actually still on or that people on data lounge watch it. Jensen is said to be very religious and has opened a brewery right outside Austin where my mom lives. He has Jep Robertson from the A and E show "Duck Dynasty" working for him on it. The Roberstons are not at all gay friendly so I think it's reasonable to assume that Jensen, since he's hired them, would hold similar beliefs. You'd think he'd be worried about driving customers away. I actually thought he opened the brewery because the show was over.

by Anonymousreply 539October 14, 2018 11:46 AM

See all you haters for episode 2!

We know you will be watching, eyes glued.

You can't get enough of Jared & Jensen and that's OK.

We'll play along with how you loathe them etc.

We know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 540October 14, 2018 2:59 PM

[Quote] And I agree that watching Jensen and Danneel on screen together is creepy and weird. She has no business in this show.

Lol just stop. Plenty of couples have worked together on projects before. It's not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 541October 14, 2018 3:13 PM

Just saw the premiere. A little low key for a Supes premiere, but I was very pleased with Jensen playing Michael. He did a great job. It's not going to win any awards, but it was a fun, a little camp, and in keeping with the mythology of the show.

by Anonymousreply 542October 14, 2018 6:44 PM

Are you insane, R542? Ackles was atrocious. Christian Keyes did a great job of playing Michael; I don't know what Jensen was trying to achieve with the weird accent and 100 years out of date clothes.

by Anonymousreply 543October 14, 2018 7:56 PM

I truly wonder at the consensus about the season premiere.

Many fans were bitter and angry about many things in the episode (the amount Jensen was in the episode, the ridiculousness of Cas' uselessness, why the fuck Pellegrino is back, that speech that Sam gave that there would be no new king of hell (who died and made him queen??), Jack all stupid and powerless and needy, New Bobby and bitch! Mary making googly eyes at each other, and on and on and on)

And the critics of course said it was good. Some critics, however, can't be trusted or have been compromised (they now know the actors personally: Sam Highfill from EW, Vlada from TVLine, etc) so there is no real way to come to an agreement one way or another about the premiere.

Depending on continued gripes and complaints and criticism of the show may determine how much longer they can keep this ridiculous show going. I wonder if someone upthread was right in that this is the second-to-last season.

by Anonymousreply 544October 14, 2018 9:39 PM

Those that pretend to hate the show seem to have anger issues.

Is it because the J's are good looking, rich & successful?

It's just a show. Watch it and enjoy.

Pretending to hate it while you still watch every episode makes you all disingenuous, not to mention bitter.

by Anonymousreply 545October 14, 2018 9:40 PM

He was trying to be a totally. different. character. R543. He did some of what he saw Keyes do as Michael. Also Jensen went much farther back for the characterization of Michael. Back in season 4 or 5 when Dean goes back in time to prevent Mary from making the deal with the yellow-eyed demon, his "dad" John was possessed by Michael. He was speaking in a slower cadence and talking as if he was speaking to children. The kind of attitude an Archangel would have when meeting lesses beings, I imagine.

Also, Michael would be impressed by those old time clothes. They are much more elegant and, well, pretty compared to the rags most of us wear as everyday attire now.

by Anonymousreply 546October 14, 2018 9:48 PM

[quote]Some critics, however, can't be trusted or have been compromised

Did you type that with a straight face, you lunatic? Compromised TV critics? This isn't the CIA. There are no covert ops to keep Supernatural on the air. For the love of God, get it together.

by Anonymousreply 547October 14, 2018 10:18 PM

Where are the receipts that Jensen is a rabid Right Wing Conservative Republican Born-Again Gay-Hating Jesus Freak?

Being business partners with DD people is not a receipt.

Links, please.

by Anonymousreply 548October 14, 2018 10:42 PM

R546, nothing excuses that hat. The only people complaining about the premiere are the deannuts outraged that Sam got some screentime.

by Anonymousreply 549October 14, 2018 11:05 PM

[quote]He was speaking in a slower cadence and talking as if he was speaking to children.

Well that makes sense! Nothing but kids and retards watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 550October 14, 2018 11:12 PM

[quote]He was trying to be a totally. different. character. He did some of what he saw Keyes do as Michael.

Whatever! I saw nothing, not a single mannerism, syntax or accent of Michael's in that debacle of Jensen's you're calling an "acting choice."

[quote]Back in season 4 or 5 when Dean goes back in time to prevent Mary from making the deal with the yellow-eyed demon, his "dad" John was possessed by Michael. He was speaking in a slower cadence and talking as if he was speaking to children. The kind of attitude an Archangel would have when meeting lesser beings, I imagine.

That is honestly the dumbest comment I've read on this site today. And that's saying A LOT.

by Anonymousreply 551October 14, 2018 11:34 PM

R547, You are foolish if you think that certain tv critics, esp the ones that run sites online, aren't biased. Truly, truly foolish. LOTS of them are, esp for shows like this because they want the fan traffic. I learned that at the conventions I've attended. I had to work so I couldn't stream the premier until just now and I can't believe how disappointed I am! I know it's just a dumb show people like to make fun of but it's always been MY show. I always saw JA as a really good actor so I don't know what happened. Someone on another board said Jensne's just good at light comedy and crying and that those are easy things to act, not near as hard as acting like another person. Jensen was really bad! You'd think the director would have told him not to speak so slow.

by Anonymousreply 552October 14, 2018 11:59 PM

Sorry R552 but no-one here believes you ever thought Jensen was 'a really good actor'.

The "I used to be a fan until' shtick is getting a little old and hollow.

by Anonymousreply 553October 15, 2018 3:46 AM

Why is that R553? I'm not the poster upthread but I used to be a huge fan of spn and then somewhere along the way I just lost the thread. But I usually watch the season premieres someway or another. This one sucked bigtime and it doesn't take a NYT critic to realize that. Jensen Ackles' acting in it is pretty indefensible. I actually think there are lots of fans of spn, gay men especially, that gave up on spn. Either b/c it got shitty or because of stuff with the actors.

by Anonymousreply 554October 15, 2018 3:56 AM

R550, That was funny so I'll let you have that one.

by Anonymousreply 555October 15, 2018 4:15 AM

I'll never give up on my Sammy and Dean.

I love SPN. Go to the cage, haters!

by Anonymousreply 556October 15, 2018 4:29 AM

Tell me more about your convention experiences, R552.

I do know that those sites live on fan feedback. I remember when any one Supernatural post would garner hundreds of responses and angry back and forth. Especially if it was about that useless angel. Sadly, people seem to have moved on. The latest recap only brought about 17 or 18 responses.

I always try to post something divisive to get some conversation flowing but nobody takes my bait anymore.

by Anonymousreply 557October 15, 2018 4:49 AM

Jensen and Jared have been in a relationship with each other from the time they met each other. It's said that they need to pay their beards and those who have info on them loads of money, which is why they keep going with the show. Plus, Jensen wants to end it with a bang like 15 seasons. The entire cast including misha, rich and the others know their status and help them by keeping things under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 558October 15, 2018 5:14 AM

Oh how I wish that were really true, R558.

It's the stuff of my fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 559October 15, 2018 5:23 AM

Well, it's known that Jared's erratic behaviour began when Misha came on the show & Jensen pretty much dropped him stone cold and snuggled up with Misha.

by Anonymousreply 560October 15, 2018 7:09 AM

Honestly, Jensen and Misha look like they would make a better couple.

But the chemistry between J&J is pretty undeniable.

by Anonymousreply 561October 15, 2018 7:24 AM

Except for the small time cast members, the others know about them. But they are sworn to secrecy and aren't allowed to discuss it with the outside world. It was Jensen who declared his love first. Jared was playful in the beginning but by 2008 he was head over heels in love with Jensen. They've been in love with each other ever since. They are into bearding as they are planning to wrap up supernatural soon and the hetero status will help them settle down.

by Anonymousreply 562October 15, 2018 10:40 AM

No R560. It isnt true. Misha is just a colleague to them and not even a friend as misha doesnt have good relations with Jensen and Jared. Especially in 2017, they had a fallout with Misha and ever since Jensen and Jared are wary of him. -A

by Anonymousreply 563October 15, 2018 10:49 AM

[Quote] Back in season 4 or 5 when Dean goes back in time to prevent Mary from making the deal with the yellow-eyed demon, his "dad" John was possessed by Michael.

That was my favourite Michael.

by Anonymousreply 564October 15, 2018 2:51 PM

What was the fallout, R563??

I know misha is a pandering asshole but what took it to that last final straw??

by Anonymousreply 565October 15, 2018 4:49 PM

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE R552! You don't know me you piece of shit so kindly SIT THE FUCK DOWN CUNT. Maybe YOU don't think Jensen is a good actor but I CERTAINLY DO. I've watched this show for years and gone to some of the conventions. Some of us long time fans actually care about the show and yeah I was disappointed in the first episode. Especially with Jensen.

As if the fans of this show weren't spurned and laughed at enough, some asshole (probably R553) has to post stuff they know isn't true about Jensen and Jared just to incite the masses a get a response.

R548, Having Robertson on his brewery working for him is a pretty big receipt.

R565, R563 doesn't know a damn thing about Misha Collins. There's has been no falling out. Jensen, Daneel and Misa are all very close according to their social media.

by Anonymousreply 566October 15, 2018 4:52 PM

[Quote] I know misha is a pandering asshole

How so??

by Anonymousreply 567October 15, 2018 4:53 PM

He continually gay-baits to keep himself relevant to the show. He insists on doing stupid shit to tie him and Jensen/Dean.

His fans seem to think Dean and cas have some bond when it's always been shown Dean will throw him out the minute it's not convenient for him to be around.

"Close" as long as they are in the same city filming. They have NO real-life relationship with him. He has never been to Austin and does NOT hand around the 2 leads when they are not filming up north.

Collins uses them to be relevant but no amount of social media can make then best friends.

by Anonymousreply 568October 15, 2018 11:57 PM

You sound so goddam crazy, R568. You do realize you're talking about fictional characters, right? Plus, you talk about Misha's degree of closeness to Jensen and Jared as though it's some kind of commodity, as if the closer he is to them the "better" he is. Well, to my mind it's the exact opposite. I think Jensen and Jared are both nuts! Jared is undeniably a first class dick and there's too much smoke around Jensen for their not to be some degree of truth to the anti-gay rumors. Misha, on the other hand, graduated from the University of Chicago, worked in the Clinton Whitehouse and founded Random Acts.

You people are just posting stupid, nonsensical tings that you know aren't true. Why can't there ever be just a normal discussion of the show?

by Anonymousreply 569October 16, 2018 5:06 AM

Jensen and Jared have been together all these years. Believe it or not. They have had their ups and downs but they work it out. They need to beard for the world but whats wrong with that? As we know it, many Hollywood stars still do. It's a question of survival in this hypocritic world. They cannot outwardly declare their support for lgbt people but they've been doing their bit for them. They both are ardent supporters of out-youth group based in Austin, where they live. They keep spearheading some charity work and campaign for many. They are humans, they've made mistakes. Who doesn't? Why is everyone talking about a few tweets or instances that we all are guilty of making at some point in our lives? Please give them a break -A

by Anonymousreply 570October 16, 2018 8:43 AM

[quote] Jensen and Jared have been together all these years. Believe it or not. They have had their ups and downs but they work it out. They need to beard for the world but whats wrong with that?

You are so making that up, R570.

They've got something like 10 kids between them.

by Anonymousreply 571October 16, 2018 8:57 AM

[Quote] He continually gay-baits to keep himself relevant to the show.

Ahh you're one of [italic]those[/italic] fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572October 16, 2018 2:09 PM

The Jensen/Jared shipper sounds unhinged. They probably make angry posts on that one crazy spn gossip forum and plan to be mean to Misha and the wives on the next convention they attend religiously. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 573October 16, 2018 9:05 PM

I believe you, R570.

There are more than one, R573.

It's interesting that you know about that forum.

I've never been to a convention and never will. Don't give a rats ass about the wives, either.

by Anonymousreply 574October 16, 2018 11:54 PM

These photos are cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575October 18, 2018 2:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576October 18, 2018 2:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577October 18, 2018 2:43 PM

I don't know how anyone, even a bunch of vapid gay men, can watch this terrible series. Bad writing, bad acting, bad everything.

by Anonymousreply 578October 18, 2018 4:00 PM

I love those guys. The show has seen better days but I wish the best for the actors for giving me so many years of enjoyment.

by Anonymousreply 579October 18, 2018 4:05 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 580October 18, 2018 5:36 PM

R580 Good to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581October 18, 2018 5:51 PM

Yes, R579, I'm sure they did it all for you.

by Anonymousreply 582October 18, 2018 6:39 PM

wow this season is already circling the drain! I love this show and always watch it but the last 2 episodes have been almost unwatchable. the premiere was bad and so was tonight's offering. wtf is going on? it's usually really entertaining. :(

by Anonymousreply 583October 19, 2018 3:24 AM

The haters posting their usual faux reviews.

Snooze.

Tonight's episode was great.

I like that they are developing character stories than just monster of the week drivel.

Has Michael really left Dean?

by Anonymousreply 584October 19, 2018 6:04 AM

I agree R583 and most people here did too last week. Something has got to be different---a writer, director, show runner, SOMETHING. This is not the same show I've been watching for all these years. Yeah, there have been bad episodes but not like this, not where the shows just spin out with no clear plot.

Ignore R584. He, she, it, whatever posts a million times on these threads just trying to get a rise out of people and illicit a response. I've blocked her over and over but she's got to be using different computers, or browsers or whatever it is that trolls do to keep showing up.

by Anonymousreply 585October 19, 2018 6:13 AM

LOL R585

The trolls are people like yourself who bag the show out while pretending you were somehow a former fan.

Let's face it, those that claim to hate the show and carry on how supposedly bad it is, seem to watch EVERY episode without fail.

EVERY episode!

by Anonymousreply 586October 19, 2018 6:30 AM

Jared Padalecki Reveals the Flashback He Wants to See on 'Supernatural'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587October 19, 2018 10:17 AM

Jared seems very fem in that interview at R587.

by Anonymousreply 588October 19, 2018 10:17 AM

There was nothing great about last night's episode, R586. You're the same idiot that said Jensen was great last week and that his acting was subtle. AND no one is saying that they used to be fans. Most of us posting several times here on this thread ARE fans but we are upset with the season.

by Anonymousreply 589October 19, 2018 2:18 PM

When Supernatural fans start admitting that the show sucks balls you know that it's got to be really bad. This show has sucked big time from the jump and now, 14 years later, you losers are just now noticing that nobody on it can act for shit and that the scripts are written by high school dropouts????

by Anonymousreply 590October 19, 2018 2:32 PM

[Quote] you losers are just now noticing that nobody on it can act for shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591October 19, 2018 3:05 PM

Here's the link to Part 3!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592October 19, 2018 4:27 PM

Unless it's something like Love & Hip Hop or Basketball Wives or some other piece of shit, there's nothing on TV as bad as this program. LMFAO, even the fan fraus are complaining about it now.

by Anonymousreply 593October 19, 2018 4:29 PM

KILL

by Anonymousreply 594October 19, 2018 4:31 PM

IT . . .

by Anonymousreply 595October 19, 2018 4:32 PM

WITH

by Anonymousreply 596October 19, 2018 4:32 PM

FIRE

by Anonymousreply 597October 19, 2018 4:32 PM

NOW!

by Anonymousreply 598October 19, 2018 4:32 PM

THREAD

by Anonymousreply 599October 19, 2018 4:32 PM

CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 600October 19, 2018 4:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!