Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SUPERNATURAL - Part 3

Season 14 and counting ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 27, 2018 3:14 AM

Link to the old "Part II" thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2018 4:28 PM

Nobody gives a shit, OP.

This show sucks.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2018 4:29 PM

[quote] This show sucks.

Counting down to SPN's 300th episode!

[quote] Season 14 also marks a huge milestone for the series. The Winchesters and company will hit the 300 mark when Episode 13 of the season hits. Singer and Dabb might not have everything planned out, but they did give fans some minor details.

[quote] “Andrew has a plan — he hasn’t let me in on it,” said Singer. “I am directing it … but I’d like to know what I am directing!” Padalecki chimed in claiming that Ackles had a plan of his own: “He thought the 300th episode should be titled ‘300’ and we wear togas.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2018 4:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2018 4:34 PM

Some jerk forced the other thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2018 4:35 PM

I would love to see Misha's reaction to this lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2018 4:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2018 4:36 PM

Jared Padalecki Reveals the Flashback He Wants to See on 'Supernatural'

You get to hear Jared and Jensen's real voice.

Jensen sounds normal and Jared queens out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2018 4:36 PM

Apparently Jensen was spotted on the Arrowverse set. Were there any photos?

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2018 4:42 PM

Ratings were a smidge better at 1.5. That's still pretty rough, especially for the beginning of the season.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2018 5:11 PM

Wow, that is not good at all. Like you said, R10, it is especially bad since it's just the first of the season. Season 14 is not off to a very good start.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2018 5:46 PM

OP that's an odd choice of photos. It's like Sam and Dean are saying, "PLEASE, PLEASE KILL US! Please kill our shitty show!

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2018 6:21 PM

[quote]Some jerk forced the other thread closed.

Well, I got a fiver with his name on it if he'll come back and do the same to this one. I hate this show! It always reminds me of being sick because that's the only time I watch it. When I'm home sick.

How in the fuck has this godawful shit pile lasted fourteen years? For the CW to keep renewing shows with such low ratings only proves how desperate they must be. Sure, there are conventions but it's already syndicated and they don't really need anymore episodes for that. That network must only make a fraction of what the others make.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2018 6:38 PM

The second episode was better than the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2018 8:01 PM

I was hoping it would be, R14, and I think it was by a little ..... but not by much. Not having Jensen trying to "act" the part of Michael helped but I still feel like the season is all fucked up. I dunno. In season passed I was always so excited by the first couple of episodes. This one just feels off.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2018 8:20 PM

It stinks!

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2018 10:01 PM

Will the show finally be put out of its misery this year?

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2018 4:14 AM

Ah, the bitter pill of someone else's success is just too much for some Dataloungers.

The first two eps have been bang on the money.

Top notch stuff in the second episode. Beautiful performances. Lot's of pathos.

It's gonna be a great season!

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2018 5:02 AM

Whatever you say R5. I don't see spn as a barometer of success though. I'd much rather be on a critically acclaimed show that people actually watch, like Downton, and have it go off in five years or so than on trash like this.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2018 5:10 AM

R9 Stephen claims

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2018 5:20 AM

Stephen Amell claims that Jensen was just there to visit him and Grant.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2018 5:21 AM

Sweet Jesus, I just saw the second episode of season 14. All it does is reinforce the painfully clear fact that Jensen Ackles can't act to save his life. I've always loved spn and still do, but Jensen is honestly a one trick pony and that pony's name is D E A N. Jared has always been shitty and still is. Now he's just shitty with ugly facial hair. The best actor in episode two was Jack's grandmother. She was amazing. Everyone else sucked balls. Supernatural has always been my jam......but now it's time to call it a day. Jensen in that tux with his hair all slicked back looked so damn old. He's still a handsome old guy but old all the same. It's so sad. He was fucking beautiful in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2018 7:34 AM

40 years is old? R22

What are you? Some twinky 17 year old?

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2018 8:55 AM

You're right r22, Jared is a pretty bad actor. It seems like he's gotten worse. Maybe it's that dumb beard. Jensen is TERRIBLE! When he plays Dean it's not so obvious that he is a bad actor. He looks really craggly now that he is 45.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2018 8:56 AM

I am 26 r23.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2018 9:08 AM

Lol, he's only 40, R24.

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2018 9:11 AM

They need to resolve this story line quick. Jensen (or anyone else on the show) just doesn't have the acting talent to pull off this kind of story line. It just makes him look really, really bad. And I agree about Jack's grandmother----she was a special treat and a really good actress. Makes you wonder what her path has been up to now.

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2018 9:26 AM

And yet Jared & Jensen will be turning up for work on Monday and the Datalounge haters will be having their little pity party.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2018 9:50 AM

Lol this thread is off to a great start.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2018 5:19 PM

Thanks R20/R21

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2018 5:20 PM

The second episode was marginally better than the 1st. It's too fucking bad that the Michael characterization is over.

I hope the writers know what they are doing because if these first 2 episodes are any indication of the rest of the season... they might not make it to season 15, which someone here said would be the final season.

I really do wish the haters would fuck right off. Seriously, why do you keep coming to this thread? Isn't your time more valuable than that?

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2018 6:17 PM

The faux haters are he most avid viewers R31.

They are more devoted than the fans.

They will be here all the way to the end of this season, feverishly posting how terrible it all is and wanking to Jensen posters on their wall.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2018 8:12 PM

I lost track of this show around the third time someone died, went to hell, and cam back. So, Season 3.

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2018 8:15 PM

You've missed absolutely nothing r33. Nothing worth seeing anyway.

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2018 9:11 PM

Jensen looks like he's taking a dump, R29.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2018 9:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2018 9:27 PM

Those actors are cute but I can't stand to watch a show that has no humor and only bloody danger. So, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2018 9:31 PM

Ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2018 11:01 PM

It really is amazing that this is still on! I haven't seen a recent episode in forever but I loved it back in the day. I used to think that Jensen Ackles was the most beautiful guy in Hollywood. Or anywhere else for that matter!! If a fairy godmother showed up and offered to make me look like anyone I woulda picked him. He still looks good, no one can deny that, but he's lost those otherworldly, perfect 10, male model good looks that he had. He's really lucky the show has lasted so long. He was beautiful beyond words but not overly talented. I knew when I was watching him in Days of Our Lives that he was religious. I thought maybe he'd outgrow it in Hollywood. It makes me sad to read about the involvement with Duck Dynasty. Just another thing to blame on my insomnia--the knowledge that Mr. Jensen is in business endeavors with the D Dynasty people.

by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2018 6:01 AM

That slicked back "Old Hollywood" hair is not doing him any favors. It's really aging. Ackles looks older than 40. Sorry but he does. He's handsome but his looks are going quick. They're shooting him to minimize his neck fat. I'm a photographer and I recognize those tactics when I see them.

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2018 8:24 AM

LOL.

So many faux " I used to love the show but.......'"

You all need to do a little better in the believability stakes.

So many of you have this bizarre desperation for a hate fuck from beautiful Jensen.

I'm sure he will be flattered.

by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2018 8:37 PM

Jensen sucks as an actor, but he has great hair!

I'd love to see him grow it out, like when he was younger. He's had the same hair style for over 10 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2018 1:29 AM

I agree R40, that wet look just emphasizes the lines in his face. I don't know why he was in a tuxedo to begin with. Michael never showed any kind of penchant for that kind of dress. Goddam, Jensen is really bad playing someone else. He has made no effort to sound like the actor who plays Michael. None of the mannerisms either. I feel like the producers just sometimes want to shove Sam and Dean into different clothes for a ratings lark. "Look! Sam and Dean dressed up like cowboys! Dressed up like Nazis," and so on and so forth.

I don't believe that Michael is out of Dean, I think it's a trick.

OMG That female werewolf looked super cheesy and fake!

Can someone please explain the "other world" thing, where Michael lived? So Bobby was essentially the same Bobby that's in our world, but when Michael took over he became the other world Bobby? Bobby's comment about his FBI lingo being rusty threw me. He said something like it had been 15 years? I'm confused.

The episode WAS better but not by much. I sure hope it picks up.

R41, All you do is post on this thread about "haters" and "faux fans." Just because someone criticizes the show doesn't mean that they're a hater. You should get off this thread for a while. You sound obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2018 4:53 AM

[quote] Can someone please explain the "other world" thing, where Michael lived?

It's an alternate universe that Jack opened up, when he was born.

Supposedly, Michael and the angels want all humans dead in that "alternate reality." That's why there has been war between the angels and humans in that universe. Also, Bobby, Charlie, Kevin, etc. are all still alive in that universe, whereas they're all dead in "our" universe.

Mary got pulled into that alternate universe by Lucifer, which is why Dean went looking for her. Season 13 ended with everybody being pulled back into the present universe, including Michael.

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2018 4:34 PM

This thread is just wall to wall anti Jared & Jensen who inexplicably seem to watch every episode of the show.

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2018 8:15 PM

[Quote] I feel like the producers just sometimes want to shove Sam and Dean into different clothes for a ratings lark. "Look! Sam and Dean dressed up like cowboys! Dressed up like Nazis," and so on and so forth.

They should just have Dean go punk at some point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 23, 2018 12:25 PM

There is a blind item going around suggesting that this could be about Jensen who has hinted he feels 300 episodes is enough. Although season 15 is not a sure thing yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 23, 2018 1:36 PM

The fangurls will have a FIT if that's true, R47.

He'll forever be known as "the one who killed Supernatural!!"

They'll never forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 48October 23, 2018 1:41 PM

That's most likely a cast member from Grey's Anatomy, R47, according to general consensus. Or even, so some say, Hawaii Five O. Interestingly enough, R42, someone up thread saw Jensen at the taping of Kelly and Ryan's morning show and said his hair was a lot thinner looking in person. I agree with you though. He does look to have great hair.

by Anonymousreply 49October 23, 2018 2:52 PM

You bizarre queens and your fascination with this awful show.

smh

by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2018 5:36 PM

My bet is that this is the show's final season.

by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2018 5:46 PM

My bet is that this show will never end.

At least, not if I can help it.

by Anonymousreply 52October 24, 2018 6:22 PM

It's gonna be 20 seasons, no less.

Suck it up Datalounge!!

by Anonymousreply 53October 25, 2018 2:38 AM

Nah, R53, I don't think it will ever make it to season 20. There was a poster on another thread that claimed to have a bit of "insider info" due to the nature of his job. His post was plausible enough but you never know with that kind of thing so I didn't pay much mind to at the time. He said that it would run through this year and end at the end of next season, with next season being potentially short. Now, whether he actually had real intel or just made a lucky guess I don't know, but I do think that scenario is looking more and more likely. I'm a big fan of the show and even I feel it's time to end it. The question is how? I would honestly like to see them just driving off into the sunset, headed toward another case. I don't need or want things "tied up." I don't want to see them dead or settled down with wives or wake up and have everything have been a dream. No, I just want the knowledge that even though the show is no more, Sam and Dean are both still out there in the Impala, together, the road spooling out in front of them like a black ribbon, as they keep the family business alive, saving people and hunting things.

by Anonymousreply 54October 25, 2018 6:36 AM

Dean & Cas' wedding episode would be a nice closer.

by Anonymousreply 55October 25, 2018 6:46 AM

What will Jared and Jensen do when the show ends?

Will their relationship survive the end of Supernatural?

by Anonymousreply 56October 25, 2018 7:48 AM

[quote] I just want the knowledge that even though the show is no more, Sam and Dean are both still out there in the Impala, together, the road spooling out in front of them like a black ribbon, as they keep the family business alive, saving people and hunting things.

Me too, R54. Your post is awesome!! Sure it's just a tv show but I've watched it for many, many years. I absolutely love the way you worded this and I agree 100%

by Anonymousreply 57October 25, 2018 2:37 PM

R56 Maybe they'll finally come out and their surrogates, I mean wives, will be out of the picture?

In reality, Jared and Jensen's career will be left to guest spots and bit parts. Their chances of having a big career passed years ago, which is the reason they have stuck with this show for so long.

by Anonymousreply 58October 25, 2018 2:48 PM

What will they do when the show ends, R56? They will trot down the road and visit each other. They live less than a mile apart in Austin and their kids go to the same school. Jared owns a bar there that sells Jensen's beer. In other words, they've done a lot of things to ensure they won't lose contact when the show finishes. Padalecki further claims he's giving up acting. (We know, Dorothy Parker - you don't have to say "he never started").

by Anonymousreply 59October 25, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote] Dean & Cas' wedding episode would be a nice closer

Or Sam and Dean in bed together, finally realizing their "true love" was there the whole time.

Oh, and Mary's death. PLEASE kill her off!

by Anonymousreply 60October 25, 2018 2:59 PM

Fyi, TNT network is having a Halloween Supernatural marathon next Wednesday October 31.

Hours and hours of Supernatural!!!!!

Yay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 25, 2018 6:39 PM

[quote]No, I just want the knowledge that even though the show is no more, Sam and Dean are both still out there in the Impala, together, the road spooling out in front of them like a black ribbon, as they keep the family business alive, saving people and hunting things.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 62October 25, 2018 7:06 PM

The fact that this is the shortest season since the writer's strike back in 2007, suggests to me that CW is leaning towards not renewing the show for another year.

by Anonymousreply 63October 25, 2018 7:09 PM

You wish R63. LOL. A 20 episode season is a short season?

by Anonymousreply 64October 25, 2018 7:53 PM

I agree, last season should be a few shows where they visit with all the main characters one way or another, then they go out in the road with Baby to another case.

by Anonymousreply 65October 25, 2018 8:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 26, 2018 2:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 26, 2018 2:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 26, 2018 2:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 26, 2018 2:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 26, 2018 2:05 AM

A new episode today and the anti Jared & Jensen lot be be posting soon how terrible it all was because they watch EVERY episode.

by Anonymousreply 71October 26, 2018 5:19 AM

Another really lackluster episode IMO. I guess it was a little better than the premiere but not by much. I would have found Dean's Duck Dynasty jab really funny if cast members Jep and Jessica Robertson weren't actually working for Jensen at his brewery.

I don't think I'm going to watch anymore. I've been watching since day one and it feels like every Thursday I'm disappointed. Kinda like I'm disappointed in my kid or something, I dunno, it's weird and I've felt like that for a while. I'll binge watch the final episodes online or something.

by Anonymousreply 72October 26, 2018 5:59 AM

I think you're taking the show way too seriously and too much to heart, r72. Face it -- it's a crummy little CW show. Yes I enjoy it and I know you have too but don't let your expectations get out of whack. Take the good with the bad. No, I'm not a big Jensen and Jared supporter but I think the show is fun so I watch it. If you don't like them either, that's cool but don't let them take something you enjoy (the show) away from you.

by Anonymousreply 73October 26, 2018 6:16 AM

Hey, this was a decent episode.

I actually found the Duck Dynasty comment funny, as well as the opening where Dean talked about Sam's "beard." Are we sure that one of the writers for the show, isn't a Datalounger? Those were two very "inside jokes" here at DL.

I'm just glad to see Sam and Dean back together. I was tired of Jensen playing Michael, mostly because he just couldn't do it.

Is it just me, or is Jack looking GOOD this season? I also loved his brown jacket.

I always find it funny when Jack calls Sam, Dean and Cass his "dads." I don't even want to go there.

At least the show is back on track, and I'm happy about it. It felt like the old Supernatural. Plus, no MARY WINCHESTER! Yay.

by Anonymousreply 74October 26, 2018 6:17 AM

Ha Ha. Duck Dynasty reference by Jensen in today's episode.

The Datalounge Hater's heads are gonna explode!

by Anonymousreply 75October 26, 2018 6:36 AM

I will never get over how just plain B A D Jensen was trying to play Michael. He totally tanked. But, yeah, last night was a little better and I feel like the nose dive we were in has been corrected a little. I agree that it should end. There's just nothing else for them to do and it's always been pretty repetitive anyway. Sorry, R74 but Jack looks like a kid to me, and not a very attractive kid at that.

by Anonymousreply 76October 26, 2018 2:47 PM

R68 Is he going to butt fuck himself with that mic?

by Anonymousreply 77October 26, 2018 2:49 PM

Wowza, just when I think my life sucks and I'm at a self confidence low, a thread like this one pops up in Recents and I get to think, "Well at least I'm not some sad fag arguing about. . . ." In this case, it's a really, really bad show made for kids.

by Anonymousreply 78October 26, 2018 3:06 PM

I'm not sure it's made for kids, r78. You got me on it being a bad show but made expressly for kids? Me thinks not.

by Anonymousreply 79October 26, 2018 3:36 PM

[italic]Jensen is the best actor on television. It's a crime Jensen hasn't been nominated for an Emmy! Jensen Ackles is a better actor than anyone on Game of Thrones.[/italic]

Uh, after watching Jensen in the first few episodes of season fourteen, I just wondered how that crow tasted. Is it good? Yeah, it looks like you got a little . . . a little something-something on your . . . yeah, you got a feather on your mouth. THERE! You got it.

Bwahahaha . . . . BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh Jesus, I can't breathe! Bwahhahahah . . . Woo Wee, that hurt.

by Anonymousreply 80October 27, 2018 6:47 AM

You do know Jensen and Misha have plans to do a short season of Hamlet next summer . Jensen will play Hamlet and Misha will be Horatio. I don't believe they have cast the other parts.

by Anonymousreply 81October 27, 2018 7:14 AM

Jfc, I wouldn't watch and episode of this shit if someone paid me. It's on the same level as Saturday morning cartoons.

by Anonymousreply 82October 27, 2018 7:43 AM

I can't believe this is still on! It's the same one, same cast people from 2006? If so, that's INSANE that it has lasted that long.

by Anonymousreply 83October 27, 2018 7:59 AM

[Quote] I can't believe this is still on! It's the same one, same cast people from 2006?

It's not like there's a huge cast.

by Anonymousreply 84October 27, 2018 8:08 AM

The ratings are bad... even for this show. The three episodes aired thus far are equal to the least watched episodes ever for the series. If the trend continues they might not even get one more season to wrap it up.

This past episode was sub-par as well. Even if the brothers were together that storyline with that ninja girl was confusing. Especially since I didn't see that episode that was the lame attempt at a spin-off for the sister wives or whatever the hell they call themselves.

The useless angel is useless as usual. Jack is getting to be annoying. Just where the hell did he think he was going??

Hopefully it gets better when it is just Sam and Dean solving a case-of-the-week.

by Anonymousreply 85October 27, 2018 6:56 PM

Ha Ha R85. . By your reasoning, ALL the CW shows would be cancelled since they are all hovering in the 0.4-0.5 rating figure.

It's gonna be around till the boys decide enough is enough and that is likely a season 15 and then call it quits.

The one thing they can count on is all the Dataloungers who despise Jared & Jensen will be watching each and every episode till the show draws to an end.

It's their appointment TV.

For so much feigned hatred, you all sure are devoted to the show.

If i were to miss an episode, the Datalounge anti Jensen dupes will be able to give me a blow by blow plot synopsis of the missed episode.

by Anonymousreply 86October 27, 2018 8:21 PM

wow, r85, you're right. I think this may be one of the lowest rated epis of spn ever and that's a shame this soon into the season. it certainly doesn't bode well for the rest of the year's performance. I do think that they will let the season play out and, like others are saying, tie it up with a short season next year. I hope the ptb take your advice r54 and the brothers just drive off into the sunset together in the impala. I remember there was an epi years ago where the brothers walked off into a fake sunset, i think on the Hollywood epi, and i thought then how cool it was. laugh at me all you want but i'm 34 so spn has been a part of my life for a realy long time, almost half of it. it'll be sad for me to see it go off.

i have blocked r86 every time she posts and yet i still have to read her dumb shit. is there some other way of blocking people other than clicking on the button to the far right of the WW and FF???

by Anonymousreply 87October 28, 2018 1:59 AM

Truth hurts R87?

LOL. Those that really, really hate the show go looking up audience figures.

They so hate the show yet they are obsessed by it.

by Anonymousreply 88October 28, 2018 3:46 AM

Top 10 CW shows for the week.

1. The Flash 1.82 million

2. Riverdale 1.43

3. Supernatural 1.39

4.Supergirl 1.33

5.Charmed 1.30

6. Black Lightning 1.23

7.Arrow 1.18

8.legacies 1.12

9.Legends Of Tomorrow 1.01

10. All American .79.

Sorry suckers. Supernatural aint going nowhere!!

by Anonymousreply 89October 28, 2018 4:14 AM

[quote]Sorry suckers. Supernatural aint going nowhere!!

Yes, R89, yes it is. It's going OFF THE AIR next year, at the end of season fifteen. Just wait and see.

Not trying to be mean or nasty, but you seem to be invested in the show, just as I am , so as one fan to another--you should tone it down. You are not serving any kind of positive purpose on this thread. You're coming off as odd and argumentative.

by Anonymousreply 90October 28, 2018 4:34 AM

I wish the person who said the show would end at 15 would come back.

What have you heard from the powers that be about the complete hate for the first three episodes so far?

People are beyond pissed at the very short time Dean was possessed by Michael.

by Anonymousreply 91October 28, 2018 5:15 AM

Jared and Jensen look a bit craggly for their age because of their lifestyle. They lead the life of a bachelor being away from home and with each other. They drink, stay up late and fuck each other. They are possessive and mad for each other. The reason that they continued with supernatural for so long is because of their proximity to each other. There is a funny story about what they did during one of their cons. They are known to have rough sex with each other and in one instance the con organizers got a call from their room that the glass centre table in their room had broken. When they went to attend to it, there was Jared standing with bruises and cuts to his bare back. And Jensen standing there with a smirk on his face. They said that they were wrestling with each other and the table broke because of it. Well, sure boys. Whatever. -A

by Anonymousreply 92October 28, 2018 5:38 AM

😳😳

I totally believe it too.

by Anonymousreply 93October 28, 2018 5:54 AM

R92 Your story is incorrect.

Yes, they were at the hotel, but it was a confrontation when Misha showed up and demanded to know what was going on.

It was Jared that pushed Misha and he accidently broke the table. He had the bruises.

Jensen had to smooth things over and convince Misha not to press charges for the sake of the show.

Since the incident, they stay at different hotels when at a convention.

by Anonymousreply 94October 28, 2018 9:03 AM

Yikes the show really is in a ratings slump, isn't it. I've been working nonstop since Wednesday and haven't had time until last night to stream it or read any of the reviews. All in all I didn't think this was a terrible episode but Dean's melodrama was a little much. His 'gasping for air' soliloquy at the end seemed heavy handed but overall the episode was all right. I loved seeing a refreshed Jodi Mills in it. Looks like she's had some work.

The ratings sure do suck though.

I'm off to mass so I'll say a prayer, lol.

by Anonymousreply 95October 28, 2018 10:33 AM

Supernatural's 10 scariest episodes ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 28, 2018 10:43 AM

R89 I don't know whether it's good or bad that half the shows on that list are superhero ones.

by Anonymousreply 97October 28, 2018 10:49 AM

LMFAO this shitty show is circling the drain, BIG TIME

by Anonymousreply 98October 28, 2018 10:57 AM

Ha!!! "...Misha showed up and demanded..." as if that turd can demand anything from anybody as it pertains to the show. It is laughable.

A confrontation between who? "They" stay at different hotels: Jared and Jensen in one and thirsty Mish at the other?

by Anonymousreply 99October 28, 2018 6:27 PM

R92's post is a whole lot of CRAZY!

Oh, and is Jody Mills supposed to be a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 100October 28, 2018 6:29 PM

No, R100. She was married and had a child very early in her appearances. She lost her husband and little boy to a zombie (!) attack.

She now looks after a bunch of wretched, spoiled teenage girls.

by Anonymousreply 101October 28, 2018 7:16 PM

Jensen and Jared and their wives were at the MJ Hegar rally in Austin. She's the Democratic nominee.

But... but datalounge told me they are republicans? Now what?

by Anonymousreply 102October 29, 2018 12:01 AM

Here's the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 29, 2018 12:02 AM

No one ever said anything about Jared ever being a Republican R102. His wife was a Romney supporter, though. Or at least she donated campaign money to him. Jensen was absolutely positively registered as a Republican at one point not too terribly long ago. How he actually voted back then however is anyone's guess. Danielle (or whatever her name is) has over the last six months to year started going HARD on LGBT support. She's also shown support for Beto O'Rouke and MJ Hegar. Jensen has sorta just stood there by her side and/or "liked" whatever corresponding social media post she might have made. He's never really come out and individually endorsed them that I know of. Lots and lots of online speculation that it's all to improve his image for after SPN is over. Who knows? I for one hope that it's genuine. Even so, I personally believe that at heart Jensen is a conservative, both fiscally and socially. I totally believe that he voted for McCain and Sarah Palin, but I certainly don't have a crystal ball to prove that. Either way, it's his business and no one else's.

by Anonymousreply 104October 29, 2018 1:54 AM

Yes!!!! R102!!

Wanted to post the tweet but couldn’t figure out how.

by Anonymousreply 105October 29, 2018 1:55 AM

We've been talking about this for a while, R105 and R102. This isn't news.

by Anonymousreply 106October 29, 2018 2:21 AM

Like I said in the other thread, I can see how someone like MJ would appeal to Danny. MJ really is awesome. At one point Angelina Jolie was interested in the film rights to her book about being shot down in Afghanistan. I live in Austin and it would take divine intervention for her to win. The incumbent John Carter (R) has over twenty points on her. I don't think 538 is giving her much chance at all.

by Anonymousreply 107October 29, 2018 2:37 AM

Good on JA for going and being seen. Maybe it did the candidate some good. B U T going to a political rally or 2 isn't going to change my ideas about him. He's still got those duck dynasty homophobes working for him and by all accounts they are all big buddies. Who would risk offending their customers like that? And just plain alienating people and driving customers A W A Y? Only someone who believed the same things, that's who! And lots of other things he's said, like the Brokeback comment. It just doesn't add up that now he's all R A H R A H for dems and even if he is, I still think he's a phobe.

by Anonymousreply 108October 29, 2018 4:06 AM

Jensen has a fabulous singing voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 29, 2018 7:26 AM

R100 They'd be great at fanfic lol

by Anonymousreply 110October 29, 2018 10:19 AM

This thread is made up of

25% crazed fans.

25% loony haters

50% pretending to be either of the other two groups and having a lend of the other for laughs.

by Anonymousreply 111October 29, 2018 11:47 AM

I recently saw a pic of Jared’s wife with Hillary. According to her Instagram she had lunch with Hillary. I don’t follow her so I don’t know what that was about, but she seemed very enthusiastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 29, 2018 12:03 PM

It was a luncheon for a candidate in Florida, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 113October 29, 2018 3:04 PM

Nice picture of Genevieve Cortese (aka Padalecki) at R112.

I'm so curious what Jared's multitude of hashtags stand for on his Twitter comment:

[quote] Just Jared Padalecki@Team_SamW #AlwaysKeepFighting #LoveYourselfFirst #YouAreEnough #SamSavedTheWorld #TeamDeanForester #Venatore #SanJacSaloon #Stereotype

It seems almost "manic."

by Anonymousreply 114October 29, 2018 3:07 PM

I wonder what Jared's hashtag of "#SamSavesTheWorld" at R112, is referring to?

by Anonymousreply 115October 29, 2018 8:08 PM

R108 you just want him to be a phobe.

his favourite aunt is a lesbian for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 116October 29, 2018 8:09 PM

Jesus, R116, the "aunt" card has been played so many times. Who cares if he has a lesbian aunt? The aunt is supposed to have voted for Trump. I hope Jensen has legitimately turned over a new leaf but he's said some really dumb and offensive things in the past. And those things were always at cons when he was laid back and relaxed so you know they're a good indicator of how he really feels..

To the person up thread asking if Jodi is a lesbian ---- Jodi isn't gay, not that I know of, but she did talk about Claire taking Kaia's death really hard, and she said something I found odd. She said, "You know those first loves, they're the hardest." Anyone else catch that?

by Anonymousreply 117October 29, 2018 10:34 PM

Sorry but no matter what he does, Jensen will always be a dickwad. There's just too much stuff he's said for me to believe he's all gay friendly now. I still remember him from soap days when he could NOT shut up about Jesus for anything. Every tv interview, every print interview, it was JESUS JESUS JESUS.

Goddam, It had to be a million motherfucking degrees the day of that rally and Padalecki is walking around in one of those fruity as fuck loose knit caps! He wears those things to hide his hair loss.

Ratings are definitely for shit. It'll be the end of an era when Supernatty goes off. I don't care for the two dudes but I'll miss the show, not gonna lie.

by Anonymousreply 118October 29, 2018 11:03 PM

Supposedly, two of the sister wives or whatever they are got close. I didn't see the episode so from what Jody was saying is that the most annoying one of all, Claire, hooked up with that girl (Kaia?) but the real Kaia was killed. By somebody, don't know who, it might have been that ninja girl. Nobody really cares, honestly, hence the ratings.

So now Claire is moping and being a bitch. I don't know how anybody could tell since that Claire has always been an insufferable, know-it-all bitch.

by Anonymousreply 119October 29, 2018 11:59 PM

[quote] Jodi isn't gay, not that I know of, but she did talk about Claire taking Kaia's death really hard, and she said something I found odd. She said, "You know those first loves, they're the hardest." Anyone else catch that?

I did. I thought I missed the episode where they declared themselves a couple. Did it actually happen on-screen, or was this the first mention of their relationship?

Btw, I hate Claire. HATE. I have no idea why they kept her on as a character, because she's so unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 120October 30, 2018 4:29 AM

I caught that too! I'm pretty die hard about watching it every week and it's the first I've heard tell of it, R120. I think Claire's churlish personality on screen was one of the reasons the spin off didn't make it into production. Thank god for small miracles. R117 I agree with you that Jensen's lesbo aunt has been trotted out one too many times in an attempt to prove his acceptance of gays. Let's hope for the best and that Jensen has really had a change of heart. I don't care at all for some of the things he has said, no matter how small or seemingly innocuous, but I am a fan of the show and always will be!

by Anonymousreply 121October 30, 2018 5:49 AM

I bet you anything this is the last season, the ratings are just too bad for another one. These are some of the lowest numbers in Supernatural's history.

by Anonymousreply 122October 30, 2018 6:40 AM

Ugh, this show soaks my tampon. It's terrible! How do you freaks watch this shit?

by Anonymousreply 123October 30, 2018 6:43 AM

rofl R123!!!

Please let Jared and Jensen know that!

by Anonymousreply 124October 30, 2018 7:06 AM

Jared, Jensen, Gen and Danneel at MJ Hegar’s rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 30, 2018 8:53 AM

Jared, Jensen, Gen and Danneel at MJ Hegar’s rally #2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 30, 2018 8:54 AM

Hey #SPNFamily, join me and some amazing Texans...

Jared, Gen, Jensen, & Danneel

for an early vote rally!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 30, 2018 8:54 AM

Glad to hear they're all supporting a Democratic candidate.

Let's see if it lasts beyond Supernatural, or if it's just for show.

by Anonymousreply 128October 30, 2018 9:07 AM

I find Claire annoying but it's nice they added another lesbian to the show. Hopefully she won't get the Charlie treatment.

by Anonymousreply 129October 30, 2018 12:34 PM

Christ, why does Padalecki wear those long, slouchy knit caps? I just checked: it was 87 degrees in Austin the day of that rally! They make him look so ridiculously douchey. R123, you made me actually laugh out loud.

by Anonymousreply 130October 30, 2018 2:27 PM

OMG Jensen is supporting a Democrat!!!

by Anonymousreply 131October 30, 2018 5:21 PM

R131 Yes and suddenly all the Jensen Ackles trolls are gone

by Anonymousreply 132October 30, 2018 5:28 PM

Maybe its his security blanket?

Like it’s between him and the rest of the People?

Eh, i got nothing 💁🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 133October 30, 2018 5:37 PM

R132, R133 no they still hate jensen because he offended people with his supposed anti lgbt talk at conventions when fans keep hammering at him about dean being supposedly bisexual because 'SUBTEXT'

lol

by Anonymousreply 134October 30, 2018 6:01 PM

I never understand why people think Jensen is a homophobe given all the years he's been sticking his cock up Jared's ass!

by Anonymousreply 135October 30, 2018 6:55 PM

I don't know why I even bother checking this thread anymore. There's no discussion of the actual show. It's just the same one or two people posting from multiple accounts and talking to themselves. R131 through R135 is the same person. It's the weirdo who constantly complains about "haters" and "anti Jared" and "anti Jensen" people.

by Anonymousreply 136October 30, 2018 10:27 PM

Its a supernatural thread on data lounge, what do you expect R136??!! If you wanna discuss the show do it and ignore the freaks. Don't given them the satisfaction of responding to them. That's what I do.

by Anonymousreply 137October 30, 2018 10:43 PM

Stop with the bad ratings it's gonna be cancelled nonsense.

It was the third highest rated show on the network last week.

The show will end likely after season 15 when we presume Jared & Jensen have had enough and want to move on.

Perhaps we may get Supernatural-The Movie on the big screen. Box office gold!!

by Anonymousreply 138October 31, 2018 1:24 AM

Truthfully, I think it will depend on just how bad the ratings continue to be as to whether we get a 15. I'm looking forward to Thursday's episode just to see how the numbers shake out. There is lots of chatter about the low ratings on other boards. Lots of it. People are totally freaking out because they know it's going to end maybe not this year but definitely next year. I just hope that they do it up right; I don't want to see the series finale rushed or fucked up. Someone up thread said they wanted to see them drive off into the sunset going to another case and I think that would be great, but I bet they kill them. I've always heard, "It's gonna end bloody!"

R136 you need to put on blinders and not worry about the idgits on the thread. Don't even respond to them! It is irritating and frustrating, I'll give you that.

So glad to see Jensen involved in the campaign of some good DEMOCRATIC candidates. It does seem a little on the nose but I'm glad to see it nevertheless.

by Anonymousreply 139October 31, 2018 4:23 AM

I haven’t watched this season. Anyone want to summarize what’s going on?

by Anonymousreply 140October 31, 2018 4:25 AM

Every time there s a talk or gossip about Jared and Jensen someone has to try and shoehorn Misha into it. J2 have to be friendly with him just for the sake of the crazed fans he has. And R134, you are right. How can Jensen be a homophobe when he is with Jared in real life? These people want to keep talking bad about J2 all the time. Let them live their life and you live yours.

by Anonymousreply 141October 31, 2018 4:38 AM

I've stopped watching SPN around s10. Did something gay or sexy happen during the last seasons?

by Anonymousreply 142October 31, 2018 5:22 AM

Are you daft r140? Can't you read? It so bad it's soaked r123's tampon.

by Anonymousreply 143October 31, 2018 6:16 AM

Well last season ended whith the archangel Michael taking possession of Deans body. He started out trying to make monster-angel hybrids to facilitate the purging of the planet.

Some side stories regarding Nick and who killed his family. And the now useless Nephalim or whatever the hell the son of Lucifer and a human is called. He's moping around trying to learn how to be an ordinary human.

The Alternate world hunters are hunting in this world.

So barely 2 episodes in, Michael is done possessing Dean and everybody wants to know why he left the vessel. Some ninja spirit or whatever the hell she is stabbed MichaelDean with a special spear and that might have been the reason Michael vacated Deans body..

That's it for the three episodes so far.

by Anonymousreply 144October 31, 2018 6:32 AM

What you missed R142

Well, Dean talked about Michael being inside him, while Nick told how it felt with Lucifer being inside him and Jack wondered aloud what it would be like if Sam were inside him.

Castiel had been inside Jimmy for so long that he confessed to a sense of boredom. That it would be a nice change to be inside someone else for once.

Jack's eye's lit up at this but Castiel felt he was too young. It would not be a good look except on a place like Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 145October 31, 2018 7:59 AM

Thanks R145. You explained it best of all.

by Anonymousreply 146October 31, 2018 10:00 AM

Thanks R145.

by Anonymousreply 147October 31, 2018 10:51 AM

Yay! That is such welcome news about Jensen and those dem candiates! I'm still upset with him about the Duck Dynasty people but at least this is a start. I hope it is sincere and not just for show. He really did a terrible terrible job trying to play Michael but I still like him. Sure hope the show does better in the Neilson's this week. It's not looking good at all. Everybody watch for sure!

by Anonymousreply 148October 31, 2018 8:08 PM

Yeah, 3rd highest rated show on CW.

It's in real trouble LOL.

by Anonymousreply 149October 31, 2018 10:25 PM

Yeah, that's like being the third smartest kid in the special ed class, R149. Jesus, I can't believe you fools watch this shit! If you've seen one episode then you've seen them all. Dean is always sitting by Sam's hospital, looking sad and tense, because Sam's been hurt by some dumb creature that looks cheesy and fake as fuck.

Man, I don't care if Jensen rides in every Pride Parade between LA to NYC and shoots rainbow glitter out of his ass while doing so, as long as he's sidling up to a Duck Dynasty fuck AND employing them, he can suck my left nut.

All that shit is for nothing but show. He knows his shitty low rated cash-cow is about to suck under and he wants another gig. and knows he has a bad reputation.

by Anonymousreply 150November 1, 2018 5:43 AM

sitting by Sam's hospital BED

by Anonymousreply 151November 1, 2018 5:45 AM

Dean hasn't. Sat by Sam's hospital bed for 5 seasons. Get with the times!!

by Anonymousreply 152November 1, 2018 6:34 AM

R150 he has a bad reputation.

He doesn't have a bad reputation

by Anonymousreply 153November 1, 2018 7:37 AM

Well, it used to be the second highest rated show, so yeah, it's fallen some.

For a few years it was The Flash and then Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 154November 1, 2018 7:46 AM

My GOD, it's plummeted from 2 to 3!! The end, SURELY!!

by Anonymousreply 155November 1, 2018 10:12 AM

[Quote] Perhaps we may get Supernatural-The Movie on the big screen. Box office gold!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 1, 2018 1:36 PM

Lol saw this on reddit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 1, 2018 1:37 PM

Holy Christ he looks old AF in that photo!!!

by Anonymousreply 158November 1, 2018 2:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 1, 2018 2:09 PM

Agree, R158, he looks old in that pic. And he IS too old to play Red Hood. R153 I hate it when people use the word "delusional" all the time, but you are totally delusional if you don't think Ackles has a reputation problem when it comes to gays and lesbians. I've been to more conventions than I can count over the years and it's always always a topic of discussion among fans.

by Anonymousreply 160November 1, 2018 3:24 PM

R158 He doesn't look old AF, he looks like a white guy who just over 40. However he's too old to play Red Hood.

by Anonymousreply 161November 1, 2018 3:28 PM

Supernatural is CW's third highest rated show but likely also one, if not the, most expensive to make. Shows cost more money every year they are on the air which is probably one of the reasons they made a small trim in the number of episodes ordered this year. It will likely get one more season but I can't see it going beyond season 15. Not just because of ratings, or budget, but I get these sense that they boys, particularly Jensen, are nearing the point where they've just had enough.

by Anonymousreply 162November 1, 2018 3:32 PM

Well he sure looks old as fuck to me, R162. I haven't seen Supernatural in forever, other than maybe a glance or two, and Dean looks really gaunt and OLD in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 163November 1, 2018 5:45 PM

He does look skinnier, which makes him look older. He's training to run a marathon and of course he's obviously losing weight. He needs to be careful cause its aging him horribly.

I've never seen or know anything about this Red Hood business so I don't know why every fan girl is orgasming about those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 164November 1, 2018 6:01 PM

I never found Jensen or Jared overwhelming attractive. They're good looking but I don't think they're amazing! I think Jensen's slight drop in weight, as R164 points out, has aged him, but I also think he's one of those guys where they get hit hard by aging stick the moment they turn 40. Also running regularly can actually age you faster than a lot of other cardio activities.

by Anonymousreply 165November 1, 2018 6:09 PM

[quote]I never found Jensen or Jared overwhelming attractive.

Jared really lost his looks after the bloom of youth fell off. He got to a point when he looked like he was missing a chromosome, and now that his hair is thinning he really should cut it. That long scraggly hair isn't doing him any favors. But Jensen! OMG when SPN first started I thought Jensen was probably the most beautiful guy I'd ever seen. But then stuff started coming out about him being really religious, and in every interview he was all "I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for all the blessings He's bestowed on me," and it was a turn off. Then he started saying dumb shit at the SPN Conventions, and at that point I stopped watching. I haven't seen anything since maybe season 10 or 11. It looks like Jensen is still an attractive guy but he really isn't aging well. There are so many other guys that are 40 that looks so much better. Ryan Phillippe is 44 and he still looks 30-something. But in his youth, before I knew anything about him, I thought he was damn near perfect!

by Anonymousreply 166November 1, 2018 6:36 PM

Is Jack gay?

by Anonymousreply 167November 1, 2018 7:15 PM

Jensen Ackles doesn't have the acting chops to play Red Hood. Jason Todd/Red Hood is the young Joker. In other words, Jason Todd becomes Red Hood who later becomes the Joker. Jensen couldn't play that part convincingly. The comic book forums always go nuts when Ackles does this kind of stuff with the photos. They all agree that he's too old and not talented enough. SPN fans feel differently though.

by Anonymousreply 168November 1, 2018 8:11 PM

No. The Red Hood was the Joker's first costumed identity and then he fell in the vat of chemicals and became The Joker.

Jason Todd was the second Robin and was KILLED by The Joker in 1988.

Jason was resurrected by Superboy Prime in 2004 and took the identity of the Red Hood. Jason tried to kill The Joker in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 169November 1, 2018 8:16 PM

so......essentially what r168 said, r169, without all the fanboi DRAMATICS.

Ackles is a homophobic piece of shit in my book. anyone that cavorts with DD people is. this suck ass show will be off the air by this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 170November 1, 2018 9:22 PM

Why thank you for your kind chivalry R170 but R169 is correct. I gave an overly simplistic genesis for Red Hood.

by Anonymousreply 171November 1, 2018 10:05 PM

Jason Todd is not nor has ever been The Joker.

by Anonymousreply 172November 1, 2018 10:29 PM

So excited to see Jensen as The Red Hood! Born for the role!!

by Anonymousreply 173November 2, 2018 1:55 AM

I love how Jared & Jensen's beauty, enormous success and the shows record breaking run so riles all these Datalounge losers. It gives me never ending joy.

by Anonymousreply 174November 2, 2018 2:01 AM

Jensen looks fine and Witherspoon's ex hubby had work done botox etc

by Anonymousreply 175November 2, 2018 2:56 AM

I think I'll take the one with the, uh, "work," R174. That work is looking pretty damn good to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 2, 2018 4:56 AM

Some more "work" for your viewing pleasure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 2, 2018 4:58 AM

I'll take Jensen.

No ugly tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 178November 2, 2018 5:44 AM

Well you're not a very good fan, are you R178. You don't seem to know much about the object of your desire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 2, 2018 5:59 AM

Yet another view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 2, 2018 6:00 AM

I said 'ugly' tattoos.

Phillippe's ones are hideous/

by Anonymousreply 181November 2, 2018 6:02 AM

Ohhhhhhh, I see, R181.

Well, certainly, you must pardon my unforgivable gaffe. I must say though that "Jensen's ones" are pretty "hideous/" too, in my most humble of opinions, of course.

by Anonymousreply 182November 2, 2018 6:48 AM

LOL R182

Another basement dwelling bitter queen fueled up with Ackles envy.

by Anonymousreply 183November 2, 2018 9:21 AM

[Quote] They all agree that he's too old and not talented enough. SPN fans feel differently though.

Lol naturally.

[Quote] Jensen looks fine and Witherspoon's ex hubby had work done botox etc

Uh Jensen has definitely had fillers/botox too.

by Anonymousreply 184November 2, 2018 11:35 AM

Phillippe is too femme

by Anonymousreply 185November 2, 2018 4:07 PM

The ratings for last night's episode are a little better at 1.44 but nowhere close to what the show normally pulls this soon into a season. Last season's fourth episode, "The Big Empty," pulled a 1.82 and the premiere garnered a 2.10 followed by 1.93, then 1.90.

No matter how many excuses our resident troll will make, this is not good. Will it result in the cancellation of the show mid-series? No, but I would suspect the ratings will continue to dwindle which will only cement the show's cancellation next year. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they do a VERY short season fifteen, perhaps maybe even only four to five episodes to tie it all up.

I love Supernatural but it's time to end it. The guys, especially Jensen, are getting too old and if they want or can move on to something else, now is the time to make those plans.

Jensen looks awful dressed up as the Red Hood in that photo up there. He's not the hot young thing he used to be, but then again, none of us are.

by Anonymousreply 186November 2, 2018 5:04 PM

i don't get what you people see in this guy or the show. He looks like shit in r157's photo and the ones with the tattoos. The dude in the boards shorts it hot but that's not him.

by Anonymousreply 187November 2, 2018 5:37 PM

We all knew the show was going to end in season 15 anyway.

Spare us the faux it's surely gonna get cancelled because ratings are so bad.

It's the network's number 3 show.

The funniest thing would be seeing the parade of the likely overweight datalounge fuglies who tell us Jensen is so old and lost his looks etc.

He's a stunning looking fella and especially so at 40.

Trying to paint him as some kind of Quasimodo is laughable even for you queens.

by Anonymousreply 188November 2, 2018 7:55 PM

[quote]We all knew the show was going to end in season 15 anyway.

No, "we" didn't. In fact many posters, most likely you too in one of your many iterations on this thread, argued that Supernatural would go to season twenty.

[quote]The funniest thing would be seeing the parade of the likely overweight datalounge fuglies who tell us Jensen is so old and lost his looks etc.

Not everyone is "old" and "ugly," and being old certainly isn't tantamount to ugly. I'm not even thirty-five and don't consider myself old by any standards, gay or otherwise. I've never been called ugly either.

[quote]He's a stunning looking fella and especially so at 40.

That's a matter of opinion, R188, and I'm sorry but not everyone in life is going to share your opinion. Being able to accept opinions that differ from yours, especially about something as subjective as physical beauty, is a sign on emotional intelligence and maturity.

by Anonymousreply 189November 2, 2018 9:02 PM

*is a sign OF emotional intelligence and maturity.

by Anonymousreply 190November 2, 2018 9:08 PM

You stupid fags arguing about this god awful piece of shit show are so fucking sad.

by Anonymousreply 191November 2, 2018 9:14 PM

A stupid Frau I work with started CRYING today talking about this show going off. 58 years old, frumpy af and no friends but her CAT. I gave her the website address to this thread and told her she'd fit right in. Don't say I never gave you anything, DL freaks.

by Anonymousreply 192November 2, 2018 10:07 PM

Will Dean Embrace the Hunters Living in the Bunker on 'Supernatural'?

by Anonymousreply 193November 2, 2018 11:41 PM

My bet is the so-called SPN crazies have plenty of friends and are genuinely nice people.

It's the bitter & twisted Jensen Ackles hate filled people that probably lead lonely little lives.

Lashing out at anyone more famous, successful and richer than them.

Abusing people who like the show. Profanity after profanity. Awful people.

by Anonymousreply 194November 3, 2018 3:14 AM

Boo ya!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 3, 2018 7:30 AM

I thought there'd be lots of episode discussion but this is the most active link I can find. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jensen in that Beto shirt! I was at NJ Con a while ago and the word all over the place there was that Jensen's agents are mounting a ginormous campaign for him to be in the Marvel universe when spn goes off. I heard from those I trust that his agents were told that he had to first of all clean up his LGBT image and work on his physique, lol.

Just saw the Holloween episode and it was okay. I'm glad to see it's perked up in the ratings. I loved Jensen in his nerd costume! He needs to watch it tho because he's getting kind of a turkey neck! I could easily give up spn if it meant Jensen getting to be a big movie star in Marvel!!!!

by Anonymousreply 196November 3, 2018 8:04 AM

No porn and lots of talk about cons... Lots of ladies here.

by Anonymousreply 197November 3, 2018 8:20 AM

Chris Evans is only doing one more Captain America.

Jensen could easily be the new Captain America!!

by Anonymousreply 198November 3, 2018 1:30 PM

[Quote] I was at NJ Con a while ago and the word all over the place there was that Jensen's agents are mounting a ginormous campaign for him to be in the Marvel universe when spn goes off. I heard from those I trust that his agents were told that he had to first of all clean up his LGBT image and work on his physique, lol.

Good luck and Godspeed.

by Anonymousreply 199November 3, 2018 1:49 PM

Dean should wear glasses more often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 3, 2018 1:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 3, 2018 1:53 PM

"I was at NJ Con a while ago and the word all over the place there was that Jensen's agents are mounting a ginormous campaign for him to be in the Marvel universe when spn goes off. I heard from those I trust that his agents were told that he had to first of all clean up his LGBT image and work on his physique, lol."

R196, all they're doing is making Jensen look like a fool. He's too old, too untalented, and those bowlegs of his would look ridiculous in tights. Face it, it'll be straight to the Hallmark Channel for Mr. Ackles when SPN gets cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 202November 3, 2018 4:52 PM

I loved this episode!

The nerds were on point!

I'm glad the rating went up (marginally, but I'll take it). This episode reminds us that what truly works is the brothers together solving cases. There is NO need for the cast of hundreds and characters we really don't care about.

by Anonymousreply 203November 3, 2018 8:03 PM

R198 He would have been great as Captain America but now he's a little old for the role he's older than Evans

by Anonymousreply 204November 3, 2018 9:05 PM

I didn't understand all the implied Lesbianism in the previous episode.

Were all those women supposed to be lezzies?

by Anonymousreply 205November 3, 2018 10:24 PM

Nobody cares, R205, that's why the show wasn't picked up 😛😛

😂😂

by Anonymousreply 206November 3, 2018 11:49 PM

Nobody cares about Supernatural either R206, hence it's shitty ratings and shitty reputation for acting and writing.

by Anonymousreply 207November 3, 2018 11:54 PM

And yet here you are posting on this very thread.

Bitter, party of 1.

FUCK the wayward whores.

by Anonymousreply 208November 3, 2018 11:57 PM

Did those lesbians have a backdoor pilot or something like that?

It was really confusing. I don't watch every SPN episode so I must've missed when these lesbians were introed.

by Anonymousreply 209November 3, 2018 11:59 PM

They tried to create a spin off for the show.

There are two popular characters on the show: Sherriff Jodie and Sherriff Donna. They tried to bring in teenage girls who would also fight against evil and one, I think had powers of some sort. They wasted a Supernatural episode to create some sort of storyline that had the potential to be spun off on their own.

Ultimately it had a small number of viewers and the powers that be decided against moving forward with it

The characters were whiny and petulant and I guess two of them were going to have some sort of epic lesbi love but one was killed.

Eh, as I said, the majority of fandom didn't really care. Except some bitter people still bitching about it.

by Anonymousreply 210November 4, 2018 12:06 AM

Thanks for the info!

So the black girl lesbian is from a parallel Earth and her counterpart on the SPN Earth was a lesbian who was partnered with one of the Lesbi-Duo's "daughters"? And she died? And one of the Lesbi-Moms died, too, right?

by Anonymousreply 211November 4, 2018 12:23 AM

This ninja girl apparently was a doppelgänger for the girl that was killed. I think the doppelgänger killed the earth version. The earth version girl was in some sort of relationship with an annoying as fuck girl named Claire.

Neither Jodie or Donna are dead.

It's some alternate dead space world, big empty place, not necessarily an Earth 2.

by Anonymousreply 212November 4, 2018 2:33 AM

This is for the hausenfrauen ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 4, 2018 2:42 AM

Wonder who's genius idea it was to give Misha a sex toy at a photo op??

by Anonymousreply 214November 4, 2018 11:53 AM

This was a great episode. Everything was perfect.

by Anonymousreply 215November 4, 2018 5:48 PM

There was a con today in Minneapolis and tumblr has some very nice pics of the guys. Jensen hurt his knee training for an upcoming marathon and Jared explained that he helped Jensen ice it last night. Also, Jared got some icing on his face from eating a cupcake and Jensen took a napkin and wiped it off. I love stuff like that from the guys as I'm a tinhatter.

When I first found this fandom, I started off laughing at the folks who believed that J2 were a couple. As I got deeper into things, I turned the corner into tinhattery. That's how strong the vibes are from these men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 4, 2018 7:04 PM

No kidding, R216, these boys are adorable together.

So is Jensen still participating in the marathon?

by Anonymousreply 217November 4, 2018 7:06 PM

Misha's head will explode when he sees the pics of Jensen wiping Jared's lips.

by Anonymousreply 218November 5, 2018 3:56 AM

More J2 cuteness from this con: Jensen's knee injury was flaring up by the end of the con and there's pictures of Jared helping Jensen offstage while they make their final exit -- Jensen has his arm over Jared' s shoulder and Jared has Jensen by the waist.

by Anonymousreply 219November 5, 2018 4:12 AM

Why do you keep infesting any Jared and Jensen comments with what Misha thinks?

Newsflash: not even the main stars give a rats ass about him.

by Anonymousreply 220November 5, 2018 5:07 AM

R198 and R204 Jensen doesn't have the body for that kind of role. That's like saying he should play Superman. R216, I've been to more conventions than I can count and I can tell you that Jensen and Jared do things on stage that they would never do in real life. They are nothing more than very good friends.

I know how tempting it is for some fans to want them to be "together," but like I said, I've been to a lot of conventions and even done several one-on-one interviews with each of them. They are both very, very straight and crazy about their wives, especially Jensen. I wrote my masters thesis on fandom psychology and was fortunate enough to interview them twice for it. My thesis was later chosen to be published as part of a book so I fluffed it up before publication and they were nice enough to talk to me again. Scheduling the first interview took a year and probably only happened because my professor knew someone who knew someone and I was attending an ivy league at the time. When I see people saying that they are a couple or "together" I always remember them both saying that they didn't like those rumors because they were totally disrespectful to their wives and essentially painted Jensen and Jared as cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 221November 5, 2018 6:14 AM

When you put yourself out there on the small screen, you are going to attract the good, the bad and the batshit crazy. People will project onto you whatever crazy concept, image or wishthink flows through their grey matter. You are getting paid millions for a reason and to complain about disrespect to their wives is ridiculous. If it's all too much then don't become a film or TV star. You have to just laugh it off.

by Anonymousreply 222November 5, 2018 7:27 AM

Rofl at R213! I love that gif.

Except that I imagine both Jared and Jensen to have hairy asses.

by Anonymousreply 223November 5, 2018 9:31 AM

Jensen looks PAINED to be wearing that Beto shirt at R195. Like it's torture.

by Anonymousreply 224November 5, 2018 9:54 AM

[Quote] You are getting paid millions for a reason and to complain about disrespect to their wives is ridiculous.

They're allowed to be upset. One fan tried to have Danneel removed from a con. Some fans take things way too far. Money isn't going to fix that.

by Anonymousreply 225November 5, 2018 1:20 PM

You almost had me believing your statements, R221.

Considering Jared looks like he would rather be anywhere else on the planet instead of hanging around his wife, I call BS.

Also, it’s intereting that the “rumors” would paint them as cheaters: you do know Jensen and Jared met each other years before the “wives”, right?

They do things onstage that they don’t do in real life: have you interacted with them away from the spotlight? Do you know what they might do in private? You are a reporter, do you think they’re going to let you in their inner sanctum?? Come the fuck on.

Since Danneel had yet to be on the show, she really didn’t have any reason to be there. Wasn’t she hawking merchandise for the brewery?

by Anonymousreply 226November 5, 2018 4:30 PM

R226 you're why we can't have nice things around here. You sound batshit crazy. You're clearly upset because someone burst your fantasy bubble that Jensen and Jared are fucking. You can hope all you want but it's not happening.

by Anonymousreply 227November 5, 2018 11:07 PM

Screw you, R227. Since when is everything written here treated as gospel????

People were pissed that a wife was at a convention, fans, PAYING fans, have a right to be pissed for whatever reason they want. Obviously some thought that since she has him pretty much every day, why can can’t they have him by himself for just a little while?

Their friendship predates their marriages by at least 3 years, that’s a fact .

by Anonymousreply 228November 6, 2018 1:57 AM

Bros before Hoes!

by Anonymousreply 229November 6, 2018 2:35 AM

r226/r228 you're crazy AF even for a spn thread and that's saying A LOT

by Anonymousreply 230November 6, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote]Jensen looks PAINED to be wearing that Beto shirt

He did it as a special favor for liberal Misha. The Ackles will be voting for Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 231November 6, 2018 3:22 AM

In what wild fantasy, R231? Jensen's wife has been preaching liberal values on her social media for years. Her avatar is a rainbow flag, FFS. Whatever he's going to do ( it would be very bizarre to be wearing a Beto T-shirt and intending to vote Cruz, but let's suppose it's possible), she's going to vote Beto for sure.

by Anonymousreply 232November 6, 2018 9:23 AM

The deranged anti Jensen trolls need to desperately hang on to their delusion of him being a gay hating Republican. Evidence to the contrary has to be ignored to keep up their fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 233November 6, 2018 10:44 AM

[Quote] People were pissed that a wife was at a convention, fans, PAYING fans, have a right to be pissed for whatever reason they want. Obviously some thought that since she has him pretty much every day, why can can’t they have him by himself for just a little while?

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?? You don't own the man. If [bold]he[/bold] wants his wife to come, then she can. It's not up to you. Get a fucking grip!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 6, 2018 11:45 AM

[quote] Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?? You don't own the man. If he wants his wife to come, then she can. It's not up to you. Get a fucking grip!

Welcome to MY world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 6, 2018 1:26 PM

R221

fangasm author??!!?!?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 236November 6, 2018 6:05 PM

So did he actually vote for Beto?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 6, 2018 7:38 PM

[quote] So did he actually vote for Beto?

Um........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 6, 2018 10:24 PM

[quote] He did it as a special favor for liberal Misha

Misha??!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239November 6, 2018 10:25 PM

R49 The person who claimed to be at the Kelly and Ryan show also claimed that they just left Jensen off alone by himself and ignored him but there is evidence to the contrary from people who recorded behind the scenes during the breaks. There is also a video of Ryan interacting with JJ and Danneel where JJ gets all shy. Jensen also filmed a skit with them that aired last week, about a supposed "Dawson's Creek" reunion.

Jensen's hair isn't any thinner now than it ever was and his hair has never been thin.

I can't believe anyone takes anything that is discussed on conventions seriously. I don't mean discussed on stage by the actors, and I don't necessarily mean fans own experiences when they are interacting at photos and autos, though some of them clearly exaggerate, I mean the supposed behind the scenes non-convention related rumors. None of those people know shit, particularly if they are fans. Many of the ones who work for the conventions are akin to roadies, they may not be looking for sex but they do like to make themselves seem important and privy to inside information even if they didn't do anything more than bring the coffee to the green room, once, for two minutes. It's well known that all sorts of ridiculous rumors go around during fan conventions. People speculate and then somewhere along the line it becomes TRU FAX. Anytime someone says "I heard it at a convention" everyone with any real knowledge of fandom knows to disregard it. They are either making it up or extremely naive about how fandoms works. It can be part of the fun, feeling like you are somehow "in the know", it can be a kind of fan bonding experience, an exercise in wishful thinking, but most people know well enough to not take any of it seriously or as actual truth.

by Anonymousreply 240November 7, 2018 2:27 AM

Christ you seem tiresome, R240. You sound like one of those weirdos who know EVERY. LAST. DETAIL pertaining to the forty-year-old "boys," Jared and Jensen.

Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 241November 7, 2018 3:53 AM

R240 You'd be surprised. Lots of them are addicted to the drama. And when it comes to the actors speaking at cons, it's usually better to have it on video or otherwise gossip starts to spiral. Although sometimes, even that's not enough. I can't count the number of times fans completely twist something that gets said or misinterpret an actor's facial expressions/emtions. It's nuts!

by Anonymousreply 242November 7, 2018 1:32 PM

This thread is schizophrenic. The people talking to themselves on here are sad. What do you hope to gain from that? From posting and then a few hours later posting in the affirmative under the guise of another? How does that validate you???

by Anonymousreply 243November 7, 2018 4:43 PM

Most fandoms with gay characters or gay subtext or gay whatever are run by crazy women like the one we have here.

by Anonymousreply 244November 7, 2018 5:18 PM

All I want to do is snark on the actors.

by Anonymousreply 245November 7, 2018 5:41 PM

Jensen has expressed his disappointment that Beto did not win his Senate race.

Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 246November 7, 2018 8:26 PM

Where did u see that, R246?

I didn't see it on his Instagram or his Twitter page.

by Anonymousreply 247November 8, 2018 6:01 AM

[Quote] or gay subtext

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 8, 2018 12:11 PM

Lol R248!

That's actually a line from the 200th episode of Supernatural.

The writers know EXACTLY what they're doing with Wincest and Destiel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 8, 2018 2:08 PM

When Dean said "you DO know they're brothers, don't you?"

Her reply was....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 8, 2018 2:10 PM

By the end of the episode, Dean finally gives in....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 8, 2018 2:11 PM

I wonder where viewers ever got that idea from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 8, 2018 2:12 PM

Destiel, WHAT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253November 8, 2018 2:13 PM

"It's cause I love you..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254November 8, 2018 2:17 PM

Dean sums up the show nicely...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 8, 2018 3:28 PM

I can't belive that people watch this shit.

by Anonymousreply 256November 8, 2018 3:29 PM

@242 I wouldn't really be surprised but I won't automatically discount someone's personal experience or something that was said onstage but definitely, if there is no video, HUGE grain of salt on anything anyone says. Sometimes you see these con going fans going on and on about something that happened and you see the video later and are like "The fuck? That's it?". They will twist things, they will exaggerate things, they will make you think they live in some alternate universe where English words must mean something totally different if that is the interpretation they get out of something that was said...Mountains out of molehills.

But if someone says they had a nice experience in a photo op or on the autograph line and want to remember it as a bigger deal than it was, well, probably not much harm in letting them.

by Anonymousreply 257November 8, 2018 10:30 PM

R241 Right and hating on people based on lack of knowledge and jealousy because you'll never be as good looking, popular or rich as they are isn't tiresome at all.

I spend far less time on Supernatural than the average sports fan does on their sport, that leaves plenty of time to have a life, thank you very much.

If you have a half a brain and it isn't a sieve, then over the course of 14 years you accrue a lot of information. But yes one should feign ignorance so as not to be "tiresome" and get in the way of the haters' fantasies with some reality. I guess having to read more than a couple sentences put together with small words hurts your ancient eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 258November 8, 2018 11:34 PM

R241 Unless I'm wrong about the jealous part and you're one of the fangirls pissed off that your slash ship fetish has not, will not and never ever was going to happen because the writers were never going to write it.

Half the so-called Destiel scenes aren't even things the writers wrote, they are things Jensen and Misha came up with to show the characters' friendship. Like the trenchcoat in Season 7 - the writers wrote nothing about what should happen to the trench coat. They left it laying on the ground and there it would have remained if not for Jensen and the director Guy Bee - It was Jensen's idea to keep it, because of how much Castiel meant to Dean he knew Dean wouldn't leave it behind, and Guy's idea to have Dean fold it like a flag. Which in turn led to Dean giving Castiel back the trench coat when he did return later in the season.

by Anonymousreply 259November 8, 2018 11:36 PM

Another decent episode, but I'm having a hard time getting into this season.

I really don't know what it is. There's a weird disconnect between Sam and Dean, which really wasn't there before.

by Anonymousreply 260November 9, 2018 4:26 AM

wow I didn't see this as a very good episode r260. last week was much better IMHO. ii agree about the disconnect, something is off. too many damn people for one thing.

r258/r259 your not doing us fans any favors. r241 called you out for knowing to much about the show and J2, and then you type out 2 whole posts regaling him with stupid stories about misha's coat???? you need a break from this thread dude. your posts make up 95 percent of it.

by Anonymousreply 261November 9, 2018 6:13 AM

The disconnect is that Sam, subconsciously, isn't sure if Michael has truly pulled out of Dean. There are all of these theories that Michael is just putting on a convincing "Dean" act. Go to the Supe boards and you will see all these screen grabs and bits of dialogue that aren't consistent with regular Dean.

by Anonymousreply 262November 9, 2018 6:25 AM

I guess I should have put spoiler... oops...

by Anonymousreply 263November 9, 2018 6:26 AM

It's okay, because it makes sense R263, and it would also be sort of common sense, if you're a regular viewer.

I appreciate that "spoiler," because I honestly can't figure out why I'm not getting into season 14.

by Anonymousreply 264November 9, 2018 6:33 AM

The reaction that the Djinn had when he touched "Dean's" forehead tonight and then "Dean's" response was the giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 265November 9, 2018 6:39 AM

Bobby's son was really cute. Too bad he didn't become a regular character.

by Anonymousreply 266November 9, 2018 6:48 AM

[Quote] Sometimes you see these con going fans going on and on about something that happened and you see the video later and are like "The fuck? That's it?".

I've lost count at the amount of times that has happened on tumblr lol. You're giving me flashbacks to a certain video that was a big deal in the Teen Wolf fandom.

by Anonymousreply 267November 9, 2018 12:42 PM

OTH reunion! Rachel was one of my faves. And sometimes i forget that Hilarie is married to JDM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 9, 2018 1:00 PM

Talk about scraping the bottom of the entertainment barrel!

Jensen Ackles?

Jared Padalecki?

The cast of goddam One Tree Hill??????

Jesus, that's about as F List as it gets.

My butcher between Sackett and 5th is better known that these people.

by Anonymousreply 269November 9, 2018 2:39 PM

What's One Tree Hill?

by Anonymousreply 270November 9, 2018 2:51 PM

R270 How old are you??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 9, 2018 2:55 PM

Daneel's face looks so fake

by Anonymousreply 272November 9, 2018 2:56 PM

I hate all those new people from the alt world loitering about the bunker. TPTB are wasting their time trying to make me care about them, cause I don't. I pay so little attention to them that I had no idea who this Maggie when the show opened with her and ultimately I didn't give a shit if they saved her or not. Alt Bobby is not the Bobby I have a connection to and him and Mary just irritate me when they're on my TV. Hopefully they will stay gone for quite a while.

I also am not feeling any connection between Sam and Dean and it's not really the Michael thing IMO. Sam seems too tied up with managing the folks in the bunker and isn't as focused on family as he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 273November 9, 2018 3:03 PM

R272 it's called botox. Lots of actors use it.

by Anonymousreply 274November 9, 2018 3:04 PM

[quote]My butcher between Sackett and 5th is better known that these people.

Thanks 269. That's the best comment on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 275November 9, 2018 3:25 PM

[quote] I hate all those new people from the alt world loitering about the bunker. TPTB are wasting their time trying to make me care about them, cause I don't.

Same here. It's the exact same mistake that the Walking Dead is making.

They added like a million characters from Hilltop, the Kingdom, the Saviors, and Oceanside. And now you have all of these people who we don't know and don't care about, wandering around in the background.

It's hard to get invested in the show, when the main characters that you actually DO care about, are being drowned out by a supporting cast of nobodies.

by Anonymousreply 276November 9, 2018 3:41 PM

[quote] I hate all those new people from the alt world loitering about the bunker. TPTB are wasting their time trying to make me care about them, cause I don't.

Same here. It's the exact same mistake that the Walking Dead is making.

They added like a million characters from Hilltop, the Kingdom, the Saviors, and Oceanside. And now you have all of these people who we don't know and don't care about, wandering around in the background.

It's hard to get invested in the show, when the main characters that you actually DO care about, are being drowned out by a supporting cast of nobodies.

by Anonymousreply 277November 9, 2018 3:41 PM

Are there any gay men posting on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 278November 9, 2018 5:42 PM

[quote]Are there any gay men posting on this thread?

Aside from R269 who's gotta be gay with snark like that, I don't think so. Gay men have MUCH better sense and taste than to watch this shit.

by Anonymousreply 279November 9, 2018 6:00 PM

Oh Dear!

Supernatural moves up to the number 2 show on the network in audience numbers just behind The Flash.

The poor haters dreams of a quick cancellation have collapsed.

Their spitting venom to come should be deadly.

by Anonymousreply 280November 9, 2018 6:59 PM

I'm gay, and I love this show.

I not only watch the new episodes on CW, but I also catch as many of the re-runs on TNT, that I possibly can.

I'm obsessed with it!

by Anonymousreply 281November 9, 2018 7:36 PM

SUpergirl is getting killed on Sundays.

The episode was okay. I, too, don’t give a rats ass about the other hunters and most especially, Mary can go die in a fire (again)!!!!!!

Alt Bobby is an asshole .

There is a disconnect between the brothers for sure.

Apparently Sam is too busy being a leader and Dean is too busy hiding in his room. Do. Not. Like. It. A Djinn episode that was so boring.

I hate what the show runners and writers have done so far this season.

by Anonymousreply 282November 9, 2018 7:47 PM

A friend and I were just talking about this show's ratings. It pulled a 1.48. Holy shit I can't believe a show could stay on all these years on any network with ratings like that. It just seem financially possible.

by Anonymousreply 283November 9, 2018 9:19 PM

R271 26

by Anonymousreply 284November 9, 2018 9:23 PM

[quote]I'm gay, and I love this show. I not only watch the new episodes on CW, but I also catch as many of the re-runs on TNT, that I possibly can. I'm obsessed with it!

Oh, honey, no . . . just . . . no. Learn to prevaricate just a little.

For your mother's sake.

by Anonymousreply 285November 9, 2018 9:56 PM

[italic]This is the shetiest schow on the she double-you![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 286November 9, 2018 10:00 PM

R281 You're a gay man or woman?

by Anonymousreply 287November 9, 2018 11:01 PM

To the Liza Troll @r286: Best Liza post evah!

ROFLMFA!!!!

by Anonymousreply 288November 10, 2018 3:53 AM

If I have to listen to Jensen scream "But we had a DeEEEEaaaaAAAllllLLLLL," during the intro again I'm gonna scream. Jesus he's such a horrible actor. But as bad as he is, he comes nowhere close to the epic badness that is Jared Padalecki. Jared just has to be the worst actor on tv now. Hands down. My god, all the bizarre facial expressions and the wooden deliveries.....he's terrible. He's always been bad but I feel like this season he's worse.

Despite all that, I thought that Sasha was the high-point in this episode. She was really, really good! Oddly enough she reminded me of Marisa Tomei. I thought the scene with her and Dean where Dean says that he tries to give up and let go of all the bad stuff was strangely touching. It made me see why some view Jensen as a decent actor, although I would argue that Sasha carried the scene.

Mary out in the woods yelling BOBBY like a crack addled Whitney Houston was too much for me. Let's hope Mary and Bobby are gone for good.

by Anonymousreply 289November 10, 2018 8:58 AM

[Quote] SUpergirl is getting killed on Sundays.

It's a DC show. It'll be fine lol

[Quote] [R271] 26

Hmmm

[Quote] A Djinn episode that was so boring.

Did someone say Djinn??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290November 10, 2018 12:39 PM

R289 I liked that scene too. It showed character growth in Dean and you don't get that on spn a lot.

by Anonymousreply 291November 10, 2018 7:39 PM

[quote]This is the shetiest schow on the she double-you! —Liza

Now [italic]that[/italic] made me laugh.

[quote]Mary out in the woods yelling BOBBY like a crack addled Whitney Houston was too much for me.

That made me laugh too.

[quote]I thought the scene with Sasha and Dean where Dean says that he tries to give up and let go of all the bad stuff was strangely touching. It made me see why some view Jensen as a decent actor, although I would argue that Sasha carried the scene.

That was the stand out scene in the entire episode for me. Sasha's worship of her father was certainly a mirror image of Dean's. That scene took the episode from a D to a C in my humble opinion. Leah Cairns is the actress who played Sasha Rawling and I agree that she did a fantastic job. She's better than what SPN normally gets in the guest star department.

Jensen's wheelhouse is not expansive but he's good at certain things. I agree that Jared is and has always been awful.

by Anonymousreply 292November 10, 2018 8:53 PM

Supernatural remains on air for four reasons

1) It's usually one of the highest rated shows on the network and that increases with live +7 and streaming ratings.

2) Compared to the other CW shows, it's relatively cheap to produce. There are only 4 regulars and only two of the regulars appear in every episode.

3) It has an intense and loyal fanbase that has been compared to the Trekkie fandom.

4) No matter where they put the show, the audience follows it. It doesn't get the buzz of a show like Riverdale any longer, but the show puts in the work.

by Anonymousreply 293November 10, 2018 9:15 PM

I watched few episodes from Riverdale and I didn't like it at all

by Anonymousreply 294November 10, 2018 9:20 PM

[quote]It has an intense and loyal fanbase that has been compared to the Trekkie fandom.

So where, pray tell, is that Trekkie-like, intense and loyal fan base when the show is on, R293? Why don't they watch the damn show? We might do better than a godawful 1.58 if they did.

Pontificate all you want, the ratings are awful this season compared to the others. Were this season's ratings a repeat of last year's at this time, I could see the show going another two, possibly even three more seasons, and I think the actors would be cool with that. Jensen is not going to be able to make the leap into feature films and god knows Jared isn't going to be able to do anything, so why not make more $$$ while they can?

No, regardless of what you say and harp on about the actors' wishes, this show is going off next year because Jensen and Jared would rather make the decision to end it than have the CW cancel it.

by Anonymousreply 295November 10, 2018 9:30 PM

Didn't Star Trek also get cancelled for low ratings?

by Anonymousreply 296November 10, 2018 9:37 PM

Yep

by Anonymousreply 297November 10, 2018 11:27 PM

Who'd have thought the Supernatural haters are more unhinged than the fans?

by Anonymousreply 298November 10, 2018 11:56 PM

I'm a gay man, R287.

I don't think that a gay woman would even watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 299November 11, 2018 6:22 AM

Top 10 CW Shows for the past week,

1. Supernatural 1.43

2. Riverdale 1.37

3. Supergirl 1.23

4. Legacies 1.09

5.Arrow 1.08

6.Charmed 0.96

7.Legacies 0.86

8. The Flash 0.78 (Repeat)

9.All American 0.75

10 Dynasty 0.64

by Anonymousreply 300November 11, 2018 6:50 AM

Lol at Charmed doing better than Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 301November 11, 2018 2:40 PM

Supernatural is back on top, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 302November 11, 2018 3:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 11, 2018 5:35 PM

I wonder how Jared and Jensen will celebrate being #1?

by Anonymousreply 304November 11, 2018 7:27 PM

Misha sure has some wrinkled, chapped lips, R303.

by Anonymousreply 305November 11, 2018 7:56 PM

Is that fan art??

Ugh, it's Trashtastic

by Anonymousreply 306November 11, 2018 11:43 PM

Jesus, those weekly ratings are low even for the CW. Amazing that they can keep shows like that afloat. I can remember when the CW's highest rated shows, like Vampire Diaries and Arrow, were 3 to 4 million.

by Anonymousreply 307November 12, 2018 12:26 AM

LMFAO!

This shit-tastic show couldn't even win a crappy People's Choice Award! None of the actors were nominated and the show lost best Sci/Fi Show to Wyatt Fuckin' Earp!

Bwaaaaa-haaaaa-haaaaa! Bwaaaaa-haaaaa-haaaaa! Bwaaaaa-haaaaa-haaaaa! Bwaaaaa-haaaaa-haaaaa!

by Anonymousreply 308November 12, 2018 3:02 AM

LMFAO!!

I present the winners Of The Peoples Choice Award 2017

Bwaaaaaa-haaaaaaa-haaaaa!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309November 12, 2018 3:24 AM

Boy, in the world of comebacks, R309, yours is pretty sucky. Last I checked it was 2018 so who gives a shit about last year?? I would like to point out to R308 that it's not Wyatt Earp; the show to which Supernatural lost is called Wynonna Earp and it's on ScyFi.

I live to snark on Supernatural and its actors, and especially the freaky frauish fans, but DANG, it's sort of like kicking someone when they're down. It really is the End of Days when Supernatural can't pull off a crappy People's Choice Award. The ratings are correct: the support just isn't there for the show anymore.

Wha . . . What's that I hear? Oh my, is that singing? Why, yes! Yes it is! It's the plaintive warbling of the Datalounge Supernatural loons signing "Waa Hoo Waa Hoo" in collective sadness over their stunning upset.

Too bad my Grinch heart didn't grow a size or two.

by Anonymousreply 310November 12, 2018 4:51 AM

wow, I thought spn would win! don't we always win the PCAs?????

You're an asshole R310, but you made me laugh.

Wtf is WYnonna Earp about??????

by Anonymousreply 311November 12, 2018 6:11 AM

VOTED THE WORST SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF TV. … IT SHALL SOON DIE A JUST AND MUCH NEEDED DEATH.

by Anonymousreply 312November 12, 2018 6:47 AM

It's funny how obsessed the haters are with Supernatural.

So much so that they watch EVERY episode without fail.

Usually when you don't care for a show, you forget about it and don't give it a second thought.

Let alone, pathologically follow its fanbase.

It's obvious to all, the crazies are the haters and the fans are the level headed ones.

I mean, some hater nutjob is now following nothing awards to check whether Supernatural wins or doesn't.

They need help.

by Anonymousreply 313November 12, 2018 6:54 AM

lol, r313. you are nothing if not consistent.

by Anonymousreply 314November 12, 2018 2:16 PM

THEY used to win those things pretty consistently before.

It’s interesting that none of the actors or the show itself are being voted for anymore. That’s how far the show has fallen.

It’s nice that Shadowhunters won. They have a few more episodes before it all ends.

by Anonymousreply 315November 12, 2018 5:08 PM

[quote] It’s interesting that none of the actors or the show itself are being voted for anymore

I think it's because the cast has gotten pretty old.

All of the main characters are over 40, except for Jared. And Jared pretty much looks like he's in his 40's, anyway.

The "people" voting for the Peoples' Choice Awards are mostly younger, so Jared and Jensen are more like the age of their parents. They're no longer the young heart throbs that they used to be.

Hell, Bobby is like their grandparents' age. I guess that's why the show added Jack. They needed some younger blood on the show.

Unfortunately, Jack isn't sexy at all.

by Anonymousreply 316November 12, 2018 5:13 PM

I feel like most of the complaints that the fans have could come down to how long the show has been running for. How in the hell could a CW show still have decent eps after [bold]14 seasons[/bold]?!

by Anonymousreply 317November 13, 2018 2:02 PM

Yeah, well, we're starting to find out that they can't, R317.

Especially if the creator is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 318November 14, 2018 5:59 AM

Jared looks good in heels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319November 14, 2018 3:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320November 14, 2018 3:04 PM

The DL Obsessive Troll thread brought me here, LOL. Damn, you fuckers ARE sad as hell because Supernatural is a bad, bad, bad show. How the hell anyone could stand watching that shit is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 321November 14, 2018 6:01 PM

Jensen Ackles, most known as the loveable Dean Winchester on The CW’s Supernatural, will make an appearance in The Buddy Games, a film which is directed, written by and stars Josh Duhamel

The Buddy Games (post-production)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322November 14, 2018 6:21 PM

R321 Supernatural is a bad, bad, bad show.

you talk so much like your orange president lol

by Anonymousreply 323November 14, 2018 6:22 PM

theyr both right wing freeks

git em off tv

by Anonymousreply 324November 15, 2018 3:34 AM

Not the best kept secret: they been fuk buddys for last 5 seasons....hey, it happens. a hole is a hole

by Anonymousreply 325November 15, 2018 4:20 AM

You're lunatic r325. Arent these guys both married with several kids?? There has never been even a hint of real proof about this. You people are just nutters, plain and simple. It's bad enough you watch this shit and post on and on about actors no one else has heard of, but you got to make shit up about them too. Why is that satisfying to you???????

by Anonymousreply 326November 15, 2018 6:19 AM

I'm currently watching season two on TNT, and I didn't realize how early on in the series, the Wincest jokes started appearing.

One episode was with the Striga monster, and Sam and Dean are checking into a hotel.

A kid is working the front desk and he asks them if they need one or two beds. Dean says "two beds," and the kid looks out the window and sees Sam, and says "yeah, right." rofl. Then his mother comes in to take over the check-in process, and asks Dean what kind of beds they want, and the kid says to his mother, "two queens." LOL

Then another episode in season two has Sam and Dean checking into a country B&B, and the woman checking them in asks, "are you two antiquers?" And Dean says... "uh, yeah." Then he asks, "why do you say that?" And she looks at Sam and says, "Oh, you just look like it." And Dean gets all offended, and the woman just starts shuffling papers. Then the bellman comes up to take their bags and asks, "are you boys antiquers?" Hahahaha

The writers knew what fans were thinking, from very early on in the series.

by Anonymousreply 327November 15, 2018 10:40 PM

I think that the Christmas episode was also from season two, and the wreath shop owner tells Sam, "Well. Aren't you a fussy one?"

lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328November 15, 2018 10:45 PM

The episode was nice, even though Sam and Dean were not in ANY scenes together. That sucks.

Dean and Jack worked well together. It was nice seeing Charlie again.

by Anonymousreply 329November 16, 2018 5:57 AM

Pudding!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330November 16, 2018 10:21 AM

This series is so terrible.

by Anonymousreply 331November 16, 2018 7:36 PM

Top 10 CW Shows for the week.

1. The Flash 1.73 mill

2. Supernatural 1.44

3. Arrow 1.26

4. Riverdale 1.25

5. Supergirl 1.16

6. Legacies 1.06

7. Charmed .95

8. DC Legends. .90

9. Black Lightning .90

10. All American .67

Sorry haters! I know you wanted SPN at the back of the pack but it's up near the top.

Sam & Dean are unstoppable!!

by Anonymousreply 332November 16, 2018 7:42 PM

[quote] Sam & Dean are unstoppable!!

And Riverdale is sinking like a stone! hahaha

How in the hell did The Flash come in first? Did he strip naked, or something? Those are some big numbers.

by Anonymousreply 333November 16, 2018 9:08 PM

You are seriously bragging about a show that pulled a 1.44 rating, R332? That's honest to god like saying, "Look Ma! I'm the second to the smartest kid in the special ed class! Aren't ya proud of me!"

by Anonymousreply 334November 16, 2018 9:34 PM

Jensen Ackles To Open Second Brewery In Texas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335November 17, 2018 12:23 AM

Supernatural 14.07 Promo: Unhuman Nature

“Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Castiel (Misha Collins) track down a Shaman (guest star Dimitri Vantis), who may be able to help a friend. Nick (guest star Mark Pellegrino) continues to spiral down a dark path as he looks for answers surrounding the deaths of his wife and son. Jack (Alex Calvert) turns to Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help enjoying the human experience.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336November 17, 2018 12:25 AM

Wonder what homophobes he'll get to cook there, R335? Dr. Laura? The Westbro Baptist Church Barbeque Team? The mind reels at the possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 337November 17, 2018 4:00 AM

wtf was that? I've been a loyal viewer for 14 seasons and they give me discount Ally McBeal, a high school zombie and the fucking Fly? This show really is just done. I don't give 2 shits about the "other dimension" people, not even Bobby or Charlie, and I'm sick of their storylines. Every last one of them can all get eaten by a goddam rougarou for all I care. If next season really is the last one, and I pray it is, it sure as fuck better be more creative and interesting that what I've seen so far this year. And they need to start lighting Jensen better and keep him out of the direct daylight when shooting. He's starting to look old as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 338November 17, 2018 9:38 AM

R338, is that you, Jared?

Someone forgot to take their meds again.

by Anonymousreply 339November 17, 2018 10:49 AM

R332 Hmm i was hoping Black Lightning would do better.

R333 Apparently Flash is the most popular out of the DC shows.

by Anonymousreply 340November 17, 2018 12:39 PM

He is such a dork, especially in the 2 bottom gifs lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341November 17, 2018 12:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342November 17, 2018 12:41 PM

You're right, R316. If they want to save the show they need to add a new, sexy, young guy or guys to the mix, retire Collins and Ackles, give Padalecki a shave and a haircut, and move him into the 'wise mentor' role.

by Anonymousreply 343November 17, 2018 2:54 PM

[quote]wtf was that? I've been a loyal viewer for 14 seasons and they give me discount Ally McBeal, a high school zombie and the fucking Fly? This show really is just done. I don't give 2 shits about the "other dimension" people, not even Bobby or Charlie, and I'm sick of their storylines. Every last one of them can all get eaten by a goddam rougarou for all I care. If next season really is the last one, and I pray it is, it sure as fuck better be more creative and interesting that what I've seen so far this year. And they need to start lighting Jensen better and keep him out of the direct daylight when shooting. He's starting to look old as fuck.

The snark on this thread is better than anywhere else on the DL. You made me laugh hard, R338! That girl [italic]did[/italic] look like Calista, and poor lovely-to-look-at-Jensen is starting to show his age.

R335 I don't know what Jensen could possibly brew in only 500 square feet, which is the size of his second "brewery." I live in Austin and know exactly where that shopping mall will be. It's in the construction stages now. It's an odd choice for a location for a brewery/craft beer joint. But there are soooooo many of those places all over Austin now. Everywhere you go there's a sign for CRAFT BEER!

by Anonymousreply 344November 17, 2018 8:41 PM

300th party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345November 18, 2018 1:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346November 18, 2018 1:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347November 18, 2018 1:18 PM

That has been the case for the past few years, R340. It's my favorite after Legends.

Genevieve's dress is stunning, actually. Her make-up was horrid.

Danneel looked like shit, as usual. She does not know how to dress; a see-thru top with bra showing? How 80's of her.

by Anonymousreply 348November 18, 2018 5:36 PM

Daneel looks like she just came from a funeral and tried to do a two for one deal.

Gen is sporting the makeup you would expect of a 60 year old socialite trying to look 21 but coming off as Baby Jane's Hudson's twin.

J&J are exquisite, of course!

And Misha symbolically is the meat in the sandwich between the two marriages.

He came alone because his husban was already there!

by Anonymousreply 349November 18, 2018 6:59 PM

I didn't know this show was still being produced! I knew it was syndicated but I stopped watching when they added angels. I thought that addition was too bible-ey and dumb, and I had liked the fact that Supernatural had never completely embraced any kind of religion before. Adding Judeo Christian angels turned me off.

300 episodes is amazing! Gunsmoke went for 20 years and had about 450 but I don't know if there's anything in between. Good for Supernatural! The women look rough! I loved the demon Ruby back in the day and she is still pretty but she needs better styling, as they all do aside from Jensen. He is still ok handsome but looks a whole lot older than the last time I saw him. Aging is so awful and it makes me depressed to see once super beautiful people lose their looks. I don't know who the red head is but she has a lot of botox and filler it looks like! Cass looks the same to me but I stopped watching about the time he came on. I always like him though.

Who would have thought this show would have gone 300 episodes? I used to sit down to watch it back in the day and wonder if it was going to be on that week or if it had been canceled. This is really cool to know.

by Anonymousreply 350November 18, 2018 7:15 PM

Jensen turning 300!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351November 18, 2018 7:29 PM

I live in Clarksville in Austin and I see Jensen and his wife all the time. Her more than him but I've seen him more times than I could count. They both look very different IRL, I guess like all celebs do. She is really very attractive but she's had lots of surgery it looks like. Her face is totally frozen and looks puffed up. I saw her at Central Market not a month ago and stared at her in the check out line. She has a very slim body and beautiful smile that's obviously been whitened or veneered or whatever all the celebs do. The last time I saw him was in the Apple Store at the Domain and that's been probably 4-5 months. He was at the Genius Bar with his laptop and told the guy he had a reservation and the guy asked him his name. Nobody in the store seemed to recognize him but me. Honestly, he looks lots older in person. He doesn't look awful at all and he's still attractive but the special tv lighting and make up helps a lot. I'm always surprised to see that he's tall because on tv next to Jared he looks short!

by Anonymousreply 352November 18, 2018 7:55 PM

Awww, the backdrop for the photos has Sam and Dean's initials! You can see SW and DW.

Looks like Jensen stole Michael's tux from the cheesy werewolf episode. Why couldn't Misha wear a tux too? He would have looked so much better.

by Anonymousreply 353November 18, 2018 7:59 PM

R352 you are so so so lucky!!! I would faint ten times over if I walked in Mac and saw Jensen! I've been watching him since DOOL and Dark Angel and love all things Jensen! You make me want to vacation in Austin for a week just to try to run into him. I can't imagine just seeing him a Walmart or the supermarket. Lucky you! And yes, I am a female fan frau, LOL, and proud of it! So proud of the boys 300 episodes!

by Anonymousreply 354November 18, 2018 8:37 PM

I don't really understand this show and how it lasts. There's all of this congratulatory stuff about their 14 seasons and 300th episode, but any show out there could do the same if the network didn't care about the ratings.

Shows on other networks are routinely cancelled for ratings under 4 million. CBS's Code Black was on for three seasons before they cancelled it and it averaged over 5 million viewers a week! The CW could have easily picked it up and put it on their network and it would have continued to pull in at least 3 million viewers. Given its fan base it could have lasted a really long time too.

I just don't see that what Supernatural has done is that special. Now, if they were pulling 8-10 million viewers a week after 14 years I'd understand, but they aren't.

The CW puts on such bad shows! The actors are usually good to look at but not very talented and the writing is always bad. Why not develop a REALLY good show that's got good actors in it? They seem to just put out shit and be happy with it.

Did you guys see the dumbass black boots Jensen Ackles has on with his tuxedo? He looks like a douche, and his wife is wearing Witchy Poo boots.

by Anonymousreply 355November 19, 2018 2:30 AM

The show doesn't live and die on what it rates on the CW.

It's a syndication dream come true for any prospective channel. 300+ hours of programming.

Also the international sales as well figure into the mix.

You think they would still make it if it weren't profitable?

Of course not!

by Anonymousreply 356November 19, 2018 2:45 AM

Alexander's suit is....interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357November 19, 2018 2:47 AM

R355 I saw her boots on one of the Instagram snaps but I missed Jensen's. I went bad and got an eyeful. My GAWD, they do look bad. Nobody on this show is known for being very stylish. I remember Jensen and Jared wearing really ugly matching suits when they presented at the People's Choice Awards years ago. They aren't ever the most stylish but they still look good to me tho b/c I just tend to vibe with the show.

You asked a very fair question and R356 gave you the standard answer that everyone reads online from other fans. No offense to R356. Nobody ever wants to admit that there was a lot of luck involved in SPN's longevity! The network it's on being the most important. It would never have made it to a second season on another network. I think SPN is probably much less profitable than people think but shows with large numbers are probably more attractive to those in the market for a syndicated series. Whether I would go so far as to call it a syndication dream, well probably not, no offense again to R356. I know fans are protective and want to make it seem more lucrative than it probably is, but I just take it for what it is. It's 42 minutes of not the best writing and certainly not the best acting but it speaks to me and entertains me for whatever reason, and that's enough for me!

by Anonymousreply 358November 19, 2018 4:59 AM

It's a shame they didn't invite Crowley. Mark Shepherd was around a lot longer than that punk Jack. Mark was probably the best (regular) actor on the show.

by Anonymousreply 359November 19, 2018 5:07 AM

They would not make the show if it didn't turn a profit.

I know it hurts when faced with that reality, but networks don't make shows to lose money.

It's still on because it makes them money. Full stop.

by Anonymousreply 360November 19, 2018 5:09 AM

[Quote] She does not know how to dress; a see-thru top with bra showing? How 80's of her.

Then lots of women must be stuck in the 80s because that looks has been in for a while now🙄

[Quote] I've been watching him since DOOL and Dark Angel and love all things Jensen!

I'm still bummed about Dark Angel being cancelled. But i found Ben more interesting than Alec.

[Quote] The CW puts on such bad shows! The actors are usually good to look at but not very talented and the writing is always bad.

Lol that's the CW in a nutshell. It's really gone downhill since the WB days.

by Anonymousreply 361November 19, 2018 2:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 19, 2018 4:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363November 19, 2018 4:29 PM

Why are there so many lesbians on the show now? Every week it's lesbian, lesbian, lesbian.

So many obvious choices for gay male characters but, of course, they are all straight.

The Fly episode looked almost interesting before the Kathy Griffin character started rambling on about her lesbianism in her universe. And then the young queen was supposed to be heterosexual with the Ally McBeal girl.

Ugh. Off the DVR.

by Anonymousreply 364November 19, 2018 4:38 PM

You clearly haven't been to a Supernatural Convention lately. There are TONS of lesbians in attendance! There are more lesbians than gay men EASILY. The straight fat fraus still outnumber everyone else but lesbians are a close second. Writers are in touch with that kind of thing so I'm sure they're catering to that demographic.

by Anonymousreply 365November 19, 2018 4:44 PM

I love that photo at R345!!

I'm not a fan of either wife, really, but I think that they both look fantastically "goth" in that photo. And I love the makeup too. They're going for a dark "Supernatural" look, and it works. The guys (J&J) both look okay, but not great. Misha is the only guy who actually looks good.

Thanks so much for that story, R352. I love to hear first hand accounts.

I feel bad for Jensen. He's known by millions of people all over the world, and he's a big star in Hollywood, but imagine going to a local store, and people not even knowing who the hell you are. That must be very humbling.

As for lesbians, that's not a big surprise. The show has always catered to lesbian storylines, because I guess that's the only thing that would make straight guys watch it.

However, Jodie Mills has always struck me as a lesbian, and with the addition of the Claire and Kaia lesbian relationship, I'm guessing that would be the draw.

I imagine that lesbians are also fans of the Dean character, because he's what they aspire to be. Well, some of them, at least.

by Anonymousreply 366November 19, 2018 4:47 PM

[quote]I feel bad for Jensen. He's known by millions of people all over the world, and he's a big star in Hollywood but imagine going to a local store, and people not even knowing who the hell you are.

You CANNOT be serious, R366. Not a soul I know would ever have any idea who Jensen Ackles is. I would say that only a VERY small number of people would have any familiarity with him or Jared. He's not Bradley Cooper, Gaga or Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 367November 19, 2018 5:02 PM

Are the lesbian audience secretly attracted to Jensen and Jared?

I don't get it.

And, no, the first few seasons were not the Les-Bo-Rama that the show is now.

by Anonymousreply 368November 19, 2018 5:16 PM

[quote] Are the lesbian audience secretly attracted to Jensen and Jared? I don't get it.

Well, Sam and Dean ARE a gay couple, after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369November 19, 2018 5:36 PM

R366: Jensen is known by millions of people all over the world, and he's a big star in Hollywood.

ME: [italic] Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha[/italic] Oh, Jesus help me, my sides, my sides!!!

Let me guess, R366. You think he deserves an Emmy too, doncha?

Hoo Wee, you people are sad, sad, sad.

by Anonymousreply 370November 19, 2018 5:43 PM

[quote] Jensen is known by millions of people all over the world, and he's a big star in Hollywood.

[quote] ME: Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha-ha

You do realize that Supernatural is syndicated not only in the US and Canada, but all over the world, don't you?

Even if only 1.5 million people watch the show in the US, millions more watch it in other parts of the globe.

Don't be so dense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371November 19, 2018 5:50 PM

From the link at R371:

"In 2016, a New York Times study of the 50 TV shows with the most Facebook Likes found that Supernatural "exhibits a nonurban white audience pattern."

Interesting. Translation? Suburban white people.

by Anonymousreply 372November 19, 2018 5:56 PM

none of the actors nor anyone working on the show like Mark Sheppard R359

The video of Alex looks like it was taken from a hidden camera phone from that angle. horrid.

by Anonymousreply 373November 19, 2018 5:58 PM

R371 R366 I love spn and have watched for years, but I have no problem saying that most people have no idea who the hell Jensen is. The idea that he is some huge big Hollywood celebrity is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 374November 19, 2018 9:19 PM

R366 you deserve all the shit you get for saying that JA is a 'huge Hollywood star known all over the world.' My god, you sound like a 55 year old cube frau with an Impala screensaver.

Eight, probably nine out of ten people worldwide wouldn't know who Jensen was if he sat down next to them wearing a Supernatural T Shirt and waving a Supernatural DVD in their faces.

And you R371 are just as bad defending him and posting your little Wikipedia link. Jesus.

I get a kick out of the series but come the fuck on!

by Anonymousreply 375November 20, 2018 6:09 AM

Based on how genuinely happy and excited J&J look at the 300th episode party, I think that we can all rest assured that there will be a Season 15.

Sorry, haters!

by Anonymousreply 376November 20, 2018 1:31 PM

[Quote] none of the actors nor anyone working on the show like Mark Sheppard

What?? Since when??

by Anonymousreply 377November 20, 2018 1:52 PM

[quote] none of the actors nor anyone working on the show like Mark Sheppard

[quote] What?? Since when??

Since they found out that he was a better actor than the rest of the cast, and that fans loved him.

by Anonymousreply 378November 20, 2018 2:02 PM

R377 R378 he was a huge asshole at cons and on set. definitely thought he was better than everyone and anyone on the show.

but he was always on time and great to fans so...there's that?

by Anonymousreply 379November 20, 2018 3:06 PM

[Quote] he was a huge asshole at cons and on set. definitely thought he was better than everyone and anyone on the show.

Really?? I thought he got along with the cast. If he thought he was better than the show, why did he keep going back??

by Anonymousreply 380November 20, 2018 3:10 PM

I don't believe any of that for a minute, R373. Mark Shepherd has a consummate reputation.

by Anonymousreply 381November 20, 2018 4:05 PM

R380 man's gotta make his money somewhere.

@381 there's a difference between being professional and being personable.

by Anonymousreply 382November 20, 2018 4:48 PM

Fourgy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383November 21, 2018 3:40 AM

Jensen and Jared make the best couple on screen and off screen. They aren't fooling anyone with their hetero status. No one is buying it😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384November 21, 2018 5:48 AM

Misha invited his boyfriend Darius Marder to the party. And he even kissed a few other dudes. Misha and Darius made out with each other later.

by Anonymousreply 385November 21, 2018 7:40 AM

[Quote] man's gotta make his money somewhere.

It's not like SPN was the only show he was working on. He's been working consistently on all sorts of sci-fi shows.

by Anonymousreply 386November 21, 2018 1:08 PM

R384, was Jensen standing on a box for that shot? Or was he wearing his usual 4" heels?

by Anonymousreply 387November 21, 2018 2:18 PM

R385 what was the last thing he was on before supernatural and how long ago was it? ya dont turn down money

by Anonymousreply 388November 21, 2018 2:37 PM

We are in the final days of prep for this #BadIdea marathon. And we need your help. Please, lord, help us to make this ridiculous venture worth the pain by donating to feed the children at Badideatour.com More documentation to come in these final days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389November 21, 2018 6:15 PM

Mirror, mirror on the wall... who's the most powerful witch of them all? 😈 Rowena MacLeod 💜 Do you guys already noticed how much I love her, right? @RuthieConnell is the best! 🔮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390November 21, 2018 6:22 PM

I just need to tell you guys how much I love you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391November 21, 2018 6:27 PM

That is a fantastic picture, R384. Beautiful!

Jensen doesn’t need to stand on anything, he’s a pretty tall dude himself but next to the giraffe he looks short in comparison.

I love Ruthie as well.

by Anonymousreply 392November 21, 2018 7:24 PM

R388 The last one would've been Warehouse 13.

by Anonymousreply 393November 22, 2018 1:41 PM

Jack was really good in last week's episode. His mannerisms remind me so much of Castiel. Both Cass and Jack have a very "Mr. Spock" Vulcan vibe about them.

I'm also happy that both stories had monsters in them, rather than the stupid angel/demon fight. That's getting really old.

Although both monsters weren't very scary at all. The fly monster was new to the show, and he was actually kind of cute. It was sweet that his fly-monster friends came to retrieve his body after Sammy killed him, lol.

So I guess the girl who fell in love with Jack is going to become a recurring character, trying to kill him? That's not a bad thing, because she's kind of funny in a "psycho stalker"kind of way.

The show definitely felt back on track with this past episode. Back to the campy Supernatural kind of humor that I know and love.

by Anonymousreply 394November 23, 2018 8:05 PM

You can catch the most recent SPN episode of "Optimism" here, if you missed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395November 23, 2018 8:07 PM

So the dudes will run a marathon tomorrow.

Haha, we should lay odds on who will actually finish. Jensen was in terrible pain from training alone. Someone said because of his bow legs the pressure on his leg joints will be unbearable. Maybe he'll have to resort to pushing Rachel in her chair, slower pace might help him.

Good Luck to them all.

by Anonymousreply 396November 24, 2018 7:11 PM

Marathons are dumb. And they're hell on your body.

No wonder Jensen looks like he's aging rapidly.

by Anonymousreply 397November 24, 2018 7:46 PM

Depressed teddy bear suicide:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398November 25, 2018 3:10 AM

R398 Lol i love that episode.

by Anonymousreply 399November 25, 2018 12:33 PM

So Jensen and Jared finished the marathon at the same time!!! It took them about 4 hrs 33 minutes.

Love it!! They were completely in sync.

by Anonymousreply 400November 25, 2018 7:59 PM

[quote] They were completely in sync.

Jared and Jensen have always been in sync....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401November 25, 2018 9:03 PM

Hey they did finished they all finished the Marathon. Jensen and Jared finished together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402November 25, 2018 11:14 PM

Rob and Jason finished together as well and I believe Misha and Adam finished between Jensen and Jared and Rob and Jason but I haven't found a video of them yet. Jensen and Jared gave them big hugs at the end of the finish line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403November 25, 2018 11:16 PM

Most of the gang prior to the start. (Minus Misha and wife Vicki)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404November 25, 2018 11:18 PM

Jensen and Jared(next) getting ready to slap a supporters hand while running. (You can see it's the same person as it's the same beige sleeve hanging over their hand in the photos)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405November 25, 2018 11:39 PM

Jared

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 25, 2018 11:40 PM

I was going to have a fit if someone beat me to it! I was there running the half marathon and there was LOTS AND LOTS of drama with race officials today over Rachel Miner!!! She finished the race allegedly (in a wheelchair) but didn't pass through the check ins so the allegation was that she cheated. The story going through the crowds everywhere was that the SPN gang helped her cheat! Officials weren't going to certify her finish and time but Jared and Jensen got involved and the officials agreed to, for whatever reason.

If you watch her video, you feel sorry for her. Looks like all those friends that were going to push her to the finish line bailed or just helped her cheat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407November 26, 2018 12:23 AM

This is how her time shows up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408November 26, 2018 12:30 AM

How did they help her cheat? They even said at the 5 mile mark she stopped for a while. Charlie Capan? I think mentioned it, he was part of the group. As for what happened after that, first off it's doubtful. More likely you saw the missing data on the screen cap and put a story to it.

But even if it did happen, be real, it's not like it really matters. It's hardly like she "cheated" to come in first or top ten or something like that, she's way down in the rankings. It was her idea to do the marathon, she was kind of like team captain.

Everyone else clearly ran what they said they ran so if, and that's a big if, they did "help her cheat" it was probably because they admired her gumption and just wanted her to cross the finish line(and they did help push her at various times, most likely it became obvious it was too difficult to do in practice and she told everyone to go ahead while she stopped at the 5 mile mark.) It wouldn't have been for nefarious motives. So most likely the only thing Jensen and Jared did was say "why not just let this go, it's a charity thing, all the money is still going to charity." It's hardly like these are official rankings or something. Given where the J's came in it's unlikely they actually "helped" her cheat but more likely would have heard about it when it happened and just stepped in.

by Anonymousreply 409November 26, 2018 12:58 AM

Also for something so controversial where it's "going through the crowds everywhere" , it's odd that I haven't found a word mentioning anything hinky on twitter or tumblr and there are always people ready to spread dirt there(not unlike here).

by Anonymousreply 410November 26, 2018 1:02 AM

Jared and Jensen once again proved that they are such husbands by holding each other's hands while crossing the finish line. And they crossed the line together at the same time.. Now all of you who say they are not in a relationship can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 411November 26, 2018 2:46 AM

Yup! 👍🏻

by Anonymousreply 412November 26, 2018 5:59 AM

Of course they just helped Rachel across the finish line.

Does anyone really think that someone with MS can endure a 26 mile ride (even if they're sitting in a wheelchair)? That would be painful as hell.

The race organizers should have settled this ahead of time, to avoid the controversy and the embarassment for Rachel. What a bunch of assholes.

by Anonymousreply 413November 26, 2018 11:03 AM

[Quote] (Minus Misha and wife Vicki)

I can't remember the last time i saw a photo of Vicki. But maybe she prefers it that way.

[Quote] Also for something so controversial where it's "going through the crowds everywhere" , it's odd that I haven't found a word mentioning anything hinky on twitter or tumblr and there are always people ready to spread dirt there(not unlike here).

I was expecting to see something in the wank for ts tag, only to find that's been deleted?? It's fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 414November 26, 2018 3:35 PM

HEHE, to all those who say Jensen and mish are such good, close friends: it’s hysterical to see Jensen just keep on running even after Jared stops to say hi to misha’s two kids.

He sees Jared stop but he keeps going with just a sideways glance 😂

by Anonymousreply 415November 27, 2018 3:29 PM

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is open to returning to 'Supernatural'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416November 28, 2018 1:34 PM

‘Supernatural’ at 300: Stars reflect on the season so far and tease upcoming “Unhuman Nature”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 28, 2018 1:39 PM

R416 Lol JDM's been saying that for years now. I don't think he should go back.

by Anonymousreply 418November 28, 2018 1:57 PM

Jensen's Austin, TX, house is beyond atrocious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419November 28, 2018 5:35 PM

That's ugly as shit. It's a 7500 square foot house and they show only a few photos? And some of those photos are of the same space?? He didn't make the mag; only the "celebrity" section online. They've done Snooki in the past online, lol.

by Anonymousreply 420November 28, 2018 6:05 PM

THE writer is completely wrong as far as the brothers being separated are concerned.

THAT is the show, the brothers and their interactions. Most long time fans need to see the brothers in sync and fighting together.

While once in a while that is okay, if this becomes a regular occurrence then the show will bleed even more from their already dwindling Viewers.

by Anonymousreply 421November 28, 2018 6:55 PM

How do you guys watch this? Omg, I can't sit through an episode during the day much more at night! Since I retired I swear it's on all.day.long. I could understand it if you were infatuated with Game of Thrones or The Ozark or a good show but Supernatural is just trash tv. The actors on it aren't even cute anymore, they've gotten middle aged. People who go to "conventions" and spout off all this weird knowledge about the cast members skeeve me the fuck out. It's a weird and sad thing to be obsessed with. And that house is beyond bad.

by Anonymousreply 422November 29, 2018 3:56 AM

Video tour of the house, it actually looks quite homey for a big house and more personal than the photos and you can see better how large it is(as for the photos, that's what they usually show in AD, why would you expect them to show something different for Jensen's house?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423November 29, 2018 5:35 AM

Sweet Christ, it looks like she hasn't washed her hair in years and wtf is she wearing???? That house is bad. The bedroom is ok but the rest of it is just weird looking. What kind of shoes is he wearing? They look like house slippers.

by Anonymousreply 424November 29, 2018 7:07 AM

Nobody watches this shit you freaks. It's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 425November 29, 2018 7:13 AM

And nobody is ASKING or MAKING you watch it OR post here, asshole @R425.

I agree w/ you R424 the house isn't my taste either. And something is up w/ Danneel's hair! I don't think it's really dirty but there's too much product or something drying in it. Don't care for her outfit either. She should honestl stop fillers and botox because she looks so plastic now. Jensn looks tired AF, he's probably hung over lol. THey have an ample supply of liquor that's for sure.

You can sure tell that the spn fans are all over the AD video. There's hardly a negative comment and you can tell fans are trying to be slick saying stuff like I don't know who these people are but this is the best Architectural Digest tour evah!" You got to hand it to the fans, Jensen could shit in his hand and throw it on the pope and the fans would find a way to defend him, so wearing dumb-fuck douchey shoes and having a ugly house and a dirty-haired plastic wife is nothing to them at all!

by Anonymousreply 426November 29, 2018 7:26 AM

I don't think it's really ugly, per se, 426.....its just not overly tasteful. It's an effort at being bohemian chic/artsy and I think it missed the mark. I prefer the Men of Letters Bunker where Sam and Dean get it on every night.

by Anonymousreply 427November 29, 2018 7:59 AM

that house is ugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 428November 29, 2018 3:25 PM

[Quote] People who go to "conventions" and spout off all this weird knowledge about the cast members skeeve me the fuck out. It's a weird and sad thing to be obsessed with.

I think it's because whenever they get into arguments on tumblr they have to "bring receipts". Hence all the retaining of useless information.

[Quote] a dirty-haired plastic wife is nothing to them at all!

So bitter.

by Anonymousreply 429November 29, 2018 5:16 PM

It's all that botox, filler and dirt that's making her taste bitter, R429.

by Anonymousreply 430November 29, 2018 6:26 PM

I do laugh at the feigned outage & hate at jensen's house. As a SPN & Jensen fan, I am neither enamoured, nor outraged by their taste. They like it and so whatever, whatever. Not my cup if tea but I am not going to carry on like I need smelling salts as some of the dolts here do. They both look fine too. Trying to make out like they aren't is laughable and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 431November 29, 2018 8:17 PM

Excellent episode today.

Poor Jack!

by Anonymousreply 432November 30, 2018 2:23 AM

Oh whatever, R431. Some of us watch the show and, at times, enjoy it but we're still able to obtain some degree of objectivity. People like you who are so quick to lash out at even the slightest bit of criticism are why Supe fans have the reputation they do. Jensen's wife looks completely and utterly plastic in that AD video. Her face is frozen and any reasonably observant person would see that something odd is going on with her hair. It looks unwashed for fuck's sake!

by Anonymousreply 433November 30, 2018 2:44 PM

Bitter much R433!

by Anonymousreply 434November 30, 2018 7:33 PM

Top 10 CW Shows for the past week.

1, The Flash 1.79 mill

2. Supernatural 1.51

3. Arrow 1.32

4. Riverdale 1.28

5. Supergirl 1.21

6. Black Lightning 1.06

7. Legacies 1.01

8. C Legends .99

9. Charmed .87

10. All American .77

by Anonymousreply 435November 30, 2018 7:38 PM

And by comparison, Murphy Brown pulled a 5.59 and everyone is talking about how awful and embarrassing its ratings are and how it will get the axe. Who the fuck brags about a 1.51 ratings draw, R435? Everytime I see this thread pop up in recents I laugh at how sad you freaks are.

by Anonymousreply 436November 30, 2018 7:43 PM

Poor R436

He so wished SPN to be at the bottom of the CW rankings instead of second from the top.

That renewal for season 15 is a certainty.

It must really hurt.

by Anonymousreply 437November 30, 2018 8:19 PM

Poor R437.

She so wishes that her shitty show with shitty actors on a shitty network had the "shitty" ratings of Murphy Brown.

That would guarantee that her shitty show would go on ad nauseam and not end after next season.

It must really hurt.

by Anonymousreply 438November 30, 2018 8:27 PM

Jesus you supernatural fags are just too much.

All the arguing you do over this piece of crap show.

by Anonymousreply 439November 30, 2018 8:54 PM

The haters are always in perpetual meltdown. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 440December 1, 2018 12:44 AM

Jared's on a roll in the latest episode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441December 1, 2018 2:36 AM

how any one can stand to spend an hour watching this shitastic rubbish is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 442December 1, 2018 5:43 AM

I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan and I totally disagree r432! This episode was so bizarre! The music, the camera angels, just everything. Not at all one of my faves.

by Anonymousreply 443December 1, 2018 9:36 AM

[quote] Excellent episode today. Poor Jack!

I agree, I loved this episode. Jack is really growing on me. He's basically a younger version of Castiel. It's weird how they have the same mannerisms.

So if the "grace" that Jack received didn't work, then what's wrong with him? Also, who is this Dmitri guy? (or whatever his name is)

And also, what are the little "episodes" that Dean is experiencing? Is Michael trying to gain access to him again?

So many questions!

by Anonymousreply 444December 1, 2018 2:17 PM

I was in Las Vegas this past week, and while watching Supernatural in my hotel room, there was a commercial that caught my eye. That's right, it was an actual commercial about a....

SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION in Las Vegas in 2019!!!!

Details:

"Salute to Supernatural Las Vegas 2019"

Creation Entertainment will hold a "Salute to Supernatural" convention in Las Vegas on 28-31 March 2019. Creation Entertainment's SUPERNATURAL OFFICIAL CONVENTION is the only FOUR day event on The Official SUPERNATURAL Tour.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday March 28-31, 2019. RIO SUITES HOTEL AND CASINO, 3700 WEST FLAMINGO ROAD, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Guests (to be confirmed) include Richard Speight Jr., Rob Benedict, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Lisa Berry, Tahmoh Penikett, Felicia Day, and Aaron Bass.

[quote] There is only one true way to guarantee luck in Las Vegas, because live entertainment fans strike gold each year at the biggest and best Official Supernatural Convention held annually at The Rio. In 2019 we are proud to be returning with the joyous news that the upcoming Season 14 will continue the amazing tradition of Supernatural being North America’s longest running genre show ever.

[quote] Please note that as much as we love providing our Supernatural fans with fabulous multiple shows during the year, we won’t be hosting as many conventions in 2019 as we have in previous years. There will be far fewer choices in 2019, and you DON’T WANT MISS OUT on your chance to see all the awesome Supernatural stars like Jensen & Jared and Misha! If you can’t make any of the conventions we have listed so far, make sure to sign up for our email to keep you updated on the upcoming SPN shows!

[quote] For the SPN family, a worldwide group formed by the love of the series, its truly incredible and giving stars, and the wonderful storylines, Vegas each year is the one place everyone tries to be at. March 28-31, 2019 is the date to make the scene and be seen in the live entertainment capital of the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445December 1, 2018 2:26 PM

I work and can't watch the show when it airs so I go to one of the streaming sites and watch it on my day off. Assuming there's anyone here other than the one overly zealous fan posting millions of times, here's my take on Thursday's episode.

I enjoyed some of the stuff that happened like more focus on Jack being sick and Michael trying to emerge from Dean (that's what I think his blurred vision is about), but I can definitely see what the person upthread meant about weird music. It was overly dramatic in parts (dunt, dunt DUH!) and didn't seem very Supernatural like. The weird moving camera angles, especially in the er were crazy too. I know they're supposed to reflect chaos, rapidity and fear but they stuck out too much for me and took me out of the story. I'm in film school so I guess I probably notice this stuff more than the average viewer. I personally thought the camera work and music were bad directorial choices because they didn't fit with Supernatural's overall look and feel.

Dean and Jack's driving scene was equal parts fun and cringey because it was just so damn gratuitous. I kept expecting them to decide to fly to the Czech Republic and check into the Grandhotel Pupp.

It wasn't a terrible episode and was much better than the first few of the series, but I still was left thinking "Meh." I liked seeing Rowena and it's always amazing to me to see how much she can do with so little. The few, measly lines she's given she certainly makes the most of.

I agree about Castiel and Jack becoming very similar.

I think it's obvious how this will resolve. Dean will get Michael back "in" him somehow so Michael's grace can be extracted to cure Jack. The writers will claim the spell was bad or some other contrived reason and Dean, deus ex machina to the max, will somehow save Jack.

R445 what is your point with acknowledging the annual Vegas Con? It's done every year.

by Anonymousreply 446December 1, 2018 6:31 PM

[quote] Dean and Jack's driving scene was equal parts fun and cringey because it was just so damn gratuitous

I think it was relevant, because a) it taught Jack to drive, so that now he can be in driving scenes, instead of always sitting in the back seat, and b) it was a good bonding scene for Dean and Jack.

Up until now, Dean didn't like or trust Jack, but the more he spends time with him, the more Dean likes Jack. The entire episode was necessary, to officially welcome Jack into the Winchester fold. Now it won't seem weird if Dean treats Jack, like he does Sammy.

I also think that it was a slow roll out of Jack, and this episode told me that he's going be on the show for the long haul.

I think that his fate was up in the air last season, because if Jack's chemistry didn't work with Sam and Dean, then they could just kill off the character. But it looks like they're sticking with him now.

What also worries me is that they might kill off Castiel, because Jack and Castiel are so similar. And we haven't seen a lot of Misha lately.

by Anonymousreply 447December 1, 2018 10:09 PM

[quote] Dean and Jack's driving scene was equal parts fun and cringey because it was just so damn gratuitous

Not really. All it means is that Dean has traded in Sammy, for a younger twink.

It happens all the time in real life.

by Anonymousreply 448December 1, 2018 10:10 PM

[quote] what is your point with acknowledging the annual Vegas Con? It's done every year.

I'm a fan, and I didn't know that there was a Vegas Con held every year.

I always thought that they go to the more famous San Diego ComicCon, with the other SciFi show casts.

by Anonymousreply 449December 1, 2018 10:40 PM

Longtime watcher and fan and I hate to admit that the show is no longer must see TV for me. I watch every week, but I don't save 95% of the episodes on my DVR to re-watch. Like the last one (with the Dean/Jack road trip), I deleted it right after I watched. It had none of the moments that draw me in - no brother moments (BM's). Dean and Sam have hardly any chemistry since this season started, except for the episode .

Another downer is that I despise the character Nick and his story line, and it looks like Lucifer is being resurrected thus more Nick. It's sad, but I'm still going to stick it out to the end.

by Anonymousreply 450December 2, 2018 12:32 AM

[quote -- except for the episode

Nightmare Logic.

by Anonymousreply 451December 2, 2018 12:34 AM

Can anyone explain what's going on with Nick?

Was he always a killer? It reminds me of that episode where a young guy was possessed by a serial killer demon, and then Sam and Dean expelled the demon.

Years later, the serial killings started happening again, and it turned out that the human who was formerly possessed, was doing the killings. Apparently, he fell in love with "his demon," and tried to summon him back into his body.

Is this the same situation with Nick?

It seems as though he was happier with lucifer possessing him, and wants him back.

It's kind of a strange storyline.

by Anonymousreply 452December 2, 2018 12:38 AM

The security guard was possessed by some demon named Abraxus who killed Nick's family through the vessel of the guard.

Nick didn't kill them.

Nick implied that he thinks Lucifer knows this Abraxus chap.

Anyways, looks like there's a home invasion of heaven next week.

by Anonymousreply 453December 2, 2018 12:59 AM

R445 Of course it's a [italic]Creation[/italic] con.

by Anonymousreply 454December 2, 2018 1:31 PM

I might attend the Vegas convention, but how can you ensure that you will actually get to sit in on the Jensen and Jared portion?

I don't want to pay to listen to Tahmoh Penikett or some other bit player, speak.

by Anonymousreply 455December 2, 2018 8:37 PM

[Quote] I don't want to pay to listen to Tahmoh Penikett or some other bit player, speak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456December 3, 2018 1:36 PM

Wow the idea that this show is still being made is incredible. Those guys are lucky as shit. If it had been on a major network 1.50 ratings wouldn't cut it. It woulda been gone the first season. I don't really watch it but with syndication you can't help but see an episode or two. Good for them for lasting.

by Anonymousreply 457December 3, 2018 3:27 PM

R457 The show was actually in danger of being cancelled......many eons ago lol

by Anonymousreply 458December 3, 2018 3:32 PM

These damn threads are worse than the soap threads! I wish Muriel would ban them. They're nothing but freaks arguing about how this god awful show is the best thing on tv and all the actors are so underrated. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 459December 3, 2018 3:44 PM

R455 depending on the ticket you purchase, you are basically reserved a seat. obviously the more you spend the closer to the action you get, but for the most part everyone has a seat for the panels. at the same time usually jared and jensen are only on stage for an hour on sundays or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 460December 3, 2018 4:05 PM

Thanks, R460.

Do you know *about* how much the tickets will cost?

by Anonymousreply 461December 3, 2018 5:04 PM

R461 uuuuuhhh the last time i was involved with the con scene the cheapest ticket cost $50, but i think it probably is in the $1-200 range now for the cheapest and goes all the way up to 1500. and that is jsut for the ticket to get to see the panels.

by Anonymousreply 462December 3, 2018 7:45 PM

You can honestly spend THOUSANDS of dollars at the conventions ESPECIALLY the Vegas Con which lasts several days. If you want photos with the cast you better get ready to open your wallet. And if you just happen to bump into Jensen or Jared around Vegas outside the con? Forget about asking them for a photo because they WILL say no. Them D Listers got to make that coin hunty.

by Anonymousreply 463December 4, 2018 2:20 PM

[Quote] Forget about asking them for a photo because they WILL say no. Them D Listers got to make that coin hunty.

Would it be due to contracts?

by Anonymousreply 464December 4, 2018 6:31 PM

R463 R464 I think a lot of it depends on where/when you run into them. if it's during the convention time then obviously they wont give you a free op, but if you see them on the strip later down the line, they might be amenable to it? but also if you're stalking them while they're on vacation....probably not?

by Anonymousreply 465December 4, 2018 8:40 PM

I think you will find that a most of the stars at these conventions and not just Supernatural are told not to sign autographs beyond the designated signings.

Nothing to do with actors being D List.

by Anonymousreply 466December 4, 2018 9:11 PM

I just saw the episode "It's A Terrible Life," and I have to say that it's the MOST homoerotic episode between Sam and Dean .... EVER!

Seriously, Sam was so hot in his yellow polo shirt (as a computer technician), and it really looked like he was cruising Dean in the elevator. Also, why would Dean say "Hey buddy, save it for the gym locker room," when he thought that Sam was cruising him? How in the hell would HE know that guys cruise each other in the locker room?? rofl

It got better when Sam told Dean that he "dreamed about" him, and then after they fought ghosts together, Sam suggested that they both quit their jobs and go on the road together! Haha

And people wonder why there's so much fanfic about these two guys? The homoerotica has always been there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467December 5, 2018 3:07 AM

[quote] . . . but if you see them on the strip later down the line, they might be amenable to it?

No, R466, they would not be amenable to it.

I've been to more conventions than I could possibly count, and I've known numerous, numerous people (seriously) who've seen Jensen and Jared at all kinds of places--the convention city's airport, for example, and just otherwise out and about in that same convention city and neither Jensen nor Jared will take a photo or sign an autograph during that time. Not even for kids. They'll politely tell you that there's a current convention in the city and that they are not contractually allowed to. To be fair to them, it's part of their contract with Creation, which says no unpaid photos or autographs during the run time of the convention AND one day before AND one day after. They've addressed this before in their earlier panels. I get that it's a contractual obligation but Misha is also under those same constraints and he will take a photo or sign an autograph ANYWHERE at ANY TIME. Plus, I have photos with George Clooney, Gaga, Madge, Prince and Meryl Fucking Streep but to get a photo with Jensen Ackles I gotta' pay $800 to get in the con and to get a photo? Jensen is a sexy dude but no thanks.

The cons used to be really fantastic but now they're just way too expensive.

by Anonymousreply 468December 5, 2018 10:19 PM

just WOW. No shit, I mean straight up fracking WOW. The idea that there are people dumb enough and sad enough to actually pay ANY THING for a picture of someone like Jensen or Jared is really mind bending to me.

by Anonymousreply 469December 6, 2018 5:46 AM

I enjoy spn and the actors, and I would love to be able to attend a con and get photos and other memorabilia, but I agree with R469. Paying for pics with cast members is just retarded.

by Anonymousreply 470December 6, 2018 6:19 AM

Why should someone who may idolise the J's and willingly pay for the pleasure of a photo op be critisized?

Who are you or I to tell someone else who they should like or be photographed with?

If the highlight of someone's life is a photo with jensen and it gives them great joy, then good luck to them.

May not be my choice but i wont demean them for it.

by Anonymousreply 471December 6, 2018 7:54 AM

[Quote] I've been to more conventions than I could possibly count

What other cons have you attended?? Only SPN ones??

by Anonymousreply 472December 6, 2018 10:48 AM

R468 been awhile since I went to a con, i figured that if you saw them out after the convention in the same city ( like they decided to stay a few extra days or something) then they would probably do it. but jared and jensen are ...douchey in their own right. misha plays by his own rules lol ya the whole atmosphere around them has shifted and is slightly fucked up. Creation is praying on the dumbass attendees who will shuck out that kind of $$ for their lord and saviours that are the SPN actors and then the dumbass attendees will cry about how expensive these things are, and yet still pay for them. R469, R470 some fans are hooked. they see jared and jensen and misha as their like...saving grace. a whole slew of the attendees credit jared with saving their lives when he spoke up about his mental illness/depression. Misha fans are just insane. this show and con prays on the weak minded. But there are fans that are...somewhat sane. and the actors are real nice to everyone, so shrug.

by Anonymousreply 473December 6, 2018 4:11 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 474December 6, 2018 4:14 PM

Being dead on Supernatural means nothing. This show has got to stop bringing people back - after a while, you just don't care any more. Like tonight, there was no emotional investment because any frequent viewer already knew that Jack was not going to really die. Then, they bring back Naomi and that other female whose been on the show a couple times already. All of these recurring "dead" characters popping up again just bore me.

For one hot second, I thought that that white haired actress was Helen Mirren, then at second glance, I saw it was movie icon Veronica Cartwright. Nice to see VC though.

by Anonymousreply 475December 7, 2018 1:01 AM

I needed to lay down after tonight's episode.

I was so emotionally exhausted!!

by Anonymousreply 476December 7, 2018 6:05 AM

[quote]If the highlight of someone's life is a photo with Jensen . . . then [italic]they need professional help STAT because they are SERIOUSLY mentally ill. And they have terrible taste to boot.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 477December 7, 2018 6:21 AM

I was waiting for someone to snark on you R471. You walked right into that.

Tonight's episode was still sorta blah for me and lackluster. Glad you both liked it tho R475 and r476. Maybe I'll rewatch it over the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 478December 7, 2018 6:36 AM

I absolutely agree with you r475. I like your word choice 'emotional investment.' It's the same thing as Dean sitting over Sam's hospital bed all teary eyed because Sammy's "dying" in the season finale, when we all know he's not going to die, or that if he does die that he's not going to actually remain dead. The writers seem to think we're all dolts. These tactics are stupid and disrespectful of the viewers.

I'm sorry but this season isn't doing it for me at all.

by Anonymousreply 479December 7, 2018 2:01 PM

[Quote] For one hot second, I thought that that white haired actress was Helen Mirren

Lol now that would be something.

by Anonymousreply 480December 7, 2018 2:24 PM

I had just glanced up to the TV and saw the side of this white haired actress and that's who I saw for a second - Helen Mirren on SPN!?! And I thought, no way! Is Helen Mirren a secret fan of the show and doing a guest spot? Then I saw the full face and realized I was way off.

I didn't like the episode R478 - I watched it but it had no impact.

by Anonymousreply 481December 7, 2018 4:12 PM

I watched it and haven't stop crying. MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 482December 7, 2018 8:14 PM

Any more of those gifs where Jensen and Jared are seen finger flirting?

by Anonymousreply 483December 7, 2018 8:24 PM

Sweet jesus who is it that watches this shit? Those CW shows are the worst garbage on tv. How something so god awful could last so long is mind boggling.

by Anonymousreply 484December 7, 2018 8:34 PM

THE episode was okay. It was good seeing Amanda and the hoarse-voiced girl and Mrs. Routh!!! She is great.

Loved seeing Cartwright as well.

I only wish we could have seen the reunion with Lily and her little daughter.

The rest was blah. NO ONE believed Jack was really dead.

Can’t believe the ratings were marginally up for this.

by Anonymousreply 485December 7, 2018 8:39 PM

Top 10 CW shows for the week.

1. The Flash 1.78 mill

2. Supernatural 1.54

3. Arrow 1.35

4.Supergirl 1.25

5.Legacies 1.20

6. Riverdale 1.09

7. Black Lightning .96

8. DC Legends Of Tomorrow .93

9. Charmed .92

10 All American .66

by Anonymousreply 486December 8, 2018 6:05 AM

This episode was terrible! I'm sick of people dying and being brought back. It's stupid and totally lazy on the part of the writers. I'm about done with this show.

by Anonymousreply 487December 8, 2018 6:55 AM

LOL. All the fake reviews by the haters.

The episode had great pathos.

An exploration of the human condition beyond time and space.

A heavenly treat for all SPN fans.

by Anonymousreply 488December 8, 2018 10:09 AM

You supernatural idiots are too much. Jensen and Jared are two of the worst actors on tv today, especially Jared, and Jensen, with that horrible fake deep voice as a "character choice" isn't far behind. And 1.54 as a season high is just fucking embarrassing.

Nobody watches this shit.

by Anonymousreply 489December 9, 2018 10:38 AM

J&J were in Jacksonville, FL for a con this weekend. Apparently, they were doing some hardcore flirting. JA says "one thing that attracted me to Dean was", and JP cuts in with "he's hot". Then JA finishes with "that's why Jared was attracted to him too". All those people who pooh-pooh the J2 couple rumors, explain those statements.

by Anonymousreply 490December 9, 2018 9:00 PM

R460 It's people like you that give the fandom such a terrible reputation. Your complete and utter insanity is why I never admit to watching this show.

Die in a grease fire, freak.

by Anonymousreply 491December 10, 2018 4:13 AM

[Quote] It's people like you that give the fandom such a terrible reputation. Your complete and utter insanity is why I never admit to watching this show.

What did they say that's insane??

by Anonymousreply 492December 10, 2018 1:38 PM

dear god, jard padaliki is a terrible actor! i'm in my dentist's office and his waiting room has the tv show Supernatural on. Sam is supposed to be the devil and he is so excruciating to watch! I feel like I'm watching a spoof or something. He's trying to act mean and menacing and it's just so so so bad. How do guys like this get acting jobs? He's not even that great looking.

by Anonymousreply 493December 10, 2018 4:04 PM

I saw a blooper reel with Jensen making the blowjob motion, pointing at Misha behind him, then pointing at himself and winking at the camera. For straight guys (ahem), they sure like to feed the flames. The video is on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 494December 10, 2018 4:13 PM

R494 It's called a joke.

by Anonymousreply 495December 10, 2018 4:16 PM

WORST

SHOW

ON

TV

by Anonymousreply 496December 10, 2018 5:25 PM

I didn't believe that it could cost over $1000 to go to one of these conventions so I'm on Creation's site right now. A gold pass is $1700!!! That gets you into everything but still doesn't cover photos or autographs with Jensen, Jared or Misha. Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 497December 10, 2018 6:18 PM

I have a lesbian friend who is a big fan and went to a con. She got a picture with Misha but wanted to make it funny. He was absolutely game for it. He put on the Castiel trench coat and has his chin on her shoulder, looking at her with a puzzled expression. Her expression is a combination of fear and horror. The picture turned out to be hilarious - angel on her shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 498December 10, 2018 6:33 PM

LMFAO what stupid losers spend this kind of money? I just looked at the website too and to take a photo with the two brothers you got to cough up $400.00! And that's in addition to your "package" cost which is going to be several hundred dollars too. It says that Sam and Dean don't do photos with "single event" attendees, you got to drop big money on a package to even be allowed to BUY a photo op.

Man, that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The people spending money on shit like this have to be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 499December 10, 2018 6:35 PM

I think it's really sad, R499. People talk about how great Jensen and Jared are but they are totally complicit in these cons ripping people off. They could easily force Creation to lower the prices down if they really wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 500December 10, 2018 6:39 PM

The first five seasons were solid, though typical, genre shows. Good conflict, solid characters and arcs, interesting mystery to pull the viewer forward.

Mark Pellegrino was fantastic as Lucifer in the fifth (and what should have been final) season. Like Buffy before it, most of these types of shows really only have about five seasons of solid storytelling. The addition of Castiel was good for another two seasons before that ran its course.

Fourteen seasons is just too much - just ask Doctor Who.

by Anonymousreply 501December 10, 2018 6:51 PM

Damn, I agree with you completely, R501. I've always thought it should have ended with the 5th season although I would have hated to think it ended with Dean and Lisa (ugh) together. As you said, Castiel was good for another two years but now it's just too cliched.

by Anonymousreply 502December 10, 2018 6:54 PM

Every year, the cliffhanger was trying to top the last years monster. It was good for a while, but after bringing God and Death into the show, where can you go but down? I was excited for S11 when they brought Mary back, because so much of their history involved her. But they dropped the ball, making Mary unlikable and not having her bond with her sons.

by Anonymousreply 503December 10, 2018 7:28 PM

LOL It's not true, there are literally tons pictures on the internet ALL the time of Jensen and Jared taking pictures with fans who saw them out at restaurants etc DURING convention weekends. They won't do it at the hotel obviously. But they do take pictures if they are walking around the town or at a restaurant. Don't be so gullible, R468 is making it up. They may not sign autographs I don't know but there are pictures at them at almost every convention, if they go out to eat or whatever and fans see them, they'll take a picture.

by Anonymousreply 504December 10, 2018 9:24 PM

R504 you don't know what you're talking about. I get that you're a fan and that you're tying to take up for Jensen and Jared but these are things that they've addressed in their panels. You don't have to defend them for adhering to their contracts. I have personally, with my very own eyes and ears, heard them refuse photos and autographs in convention cities. Twice in Vegas last year and once in Chicago, and on each occasion they were miles from the convention site. Photos for publicity and advertising are supposed to be excluded so maybe that's what you're seeing. I don't doubt that they've bent the rules on occasion but honestly just seem to be talking out of your ass. I get so tired of people just saying whatever the hell they want just because they WANT it to be true.

by Anonymousreply 505December 11, 2018 4:45 AM

People are crazy af. Who would ever pay these men for their autograph or photo? These 2 guys are on the same level as actors on a Sat morning kids show. Americans have shit for brains when it comes to celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 506December 11, 2018 5:57 AM

[Quote] People talk about how great Jensen and Jared are but they are totally complicit in these cons ripping people off. They could easily force Creation to lower the prices down if they really wanted to.

Right?!

[Quote] Mark Pellegrino was fantastic as Lucifer in the fifth (and what should have been final) season.

I thought the actor who played Alastair was great.

by Anonymousreply 507December 11, 2018 1:03 PM

I was so in love with Sammy from the earlier seasons. He's the reason I started watching the show.

Young Jared was so adorable. He's still cute, but not as cute as he was back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508December 11, 2018 1:42 PM

R508 I say this in complete honesty and with absolutely no snark whatsoever . . . . . Jared has aged worse and more oddly than any celebrity or regular Joe I've ever seen. He [italic]was[/italic] cute for a minute, but now he looks like he's lost a chromosome or something. It's like the bones of his face changed and he's only in his mid 30s. I thought maybe it was the antidepressants. People don't normally age that badly. Plus, his hair has begun to thin, like everyone's does as they age, but he should cut it. Wearing those wool caps all the times just draws attention to the thinning.

by Anonymousreply 509December 11, 2018 2:34 PM

YES! Jared has not aged well at all, R509; htat's for sure. He's a douche too so that probably affected his looks. All those TWATTER rants.

by Anonymousreply 510December 11, 2018 3:48 PM

Still R509, I have affection for Jared.

Not sure what it is, but he seems like a sweet guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 11, 2018 9:54 PM

Jared could have been a contender for Conan, Thor, or Aquaman.

He has a superhero physique.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 11, 2018 9:55 PM

If this photo doesn't scream "LOVERS," then I don't know what does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513December 11, 2018 9:56 PM

Jared is bipolar, which he has acknowledged many times. Its really rough to find the right combination of drugs that you can live with. A lot of the strongest drugs can also cause substantial weight gain,, so a lot of folks don't want to take them. He may not be taking the cocktail he should be taking for his level because he doesn't want to lose his career. Horrid catch 22.

by Anonymousreply 514December 11, 2018 10:07 PM

Jared looks like he has forehead overgrowth from all the steroids he took to get pumped up in season five.

by Anonymousreply 515December 11, 2018 10:42 PM

Jared looks 1000 times better than most Dataloungers half his age.

It would be so hilarious to see photos of those criticising Jared's looks on Datalounge.

A conga line of Quasimodo's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 516December 12, 2018 3:13 AM

Misha gets a pie in the face from Jared.

So cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517December 12, 2018 3:35 AM

Jared has some very sexy legs (and feet, too) if you're into that sort of thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518December 12, 2018 3:50 AM

Whatever, fucktard at R516, none of us are trying to have a career in film or television. I agree with the others. Jared has aged really, really badly. It's like he has some kind of accelerated ageing. And dear God he is such a piss poor actor. R516 You had to search HARD to find a decent photo of him and the one you've posted is at least several years old. He has really weird looks, that's for sure, but a lot of it is because he is such a social media dick. It makes him look ever worse! I really do not care for him at all. And those photos of his feet and legs make me cringe! There's noting sexy at all about them, not to me anyways. Jared thinks he's some huge STAAAH and he's nothing but an embarrassment. Misha is worth a thousand Jareds any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 519December 12, 2018 5:03 AM

FUCK YOU, R519. Collins wishes he had half the success that Jared has. He's so desperate to latch onto Jensen and replace Jared in the show. Now Collins a horrible actor with no range. He's cringeworthy.

The network chief didn't even want to bother with trying to give him a spin off show, he's that bad.

I think Jared only has depressions . He's not bipolar.

What makes Jared look older is that horrible hair he has, he does need to cut it. That scruff does him no favors either. He looks unkempt when he wears that stupid hat.

by Anonymousreply 520December 12, 2018 5:41 AM

sorry R520 but R519 is correct. Jared is easily one of the worst actors on television today. He really is plain dreadful. I love spn but it's a fact. Jared and Jensen are so lucky. There are so many other people that are better actors. Jensen is okay but Jared can take you out of the whole story with a stilted line delivery.

by Anonymousreply 521December 12, 2018 5:51 AM

How you queens watch this shit is something I'll never understand. Here you are arguing about who's the worst actor on it when they all suck! Such an embarrassing, dumb show. The only thing even slightly good about it is that the angel worked in the Clinton White House.

by Anonymousreply 522December 12, 2018 6:09 AM

Season 15 is assured and I wonder what all the haters will do.

Your bitter ranting changes nothing other than expose how failure in life can make you react to those with more success.

Jensen, Jared, Misha & Alexander will be on the screen again next year, and you lot will still be ranting on Datalounge. LOL.

Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 523December 12, 2018 11:19 AM

I love Sammy. So does Dean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524December 13, 2018 3:50 AM

Damn, I want to see THIS Jack on Supernatural.

He's hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525December 13, 2018 4:08 AM

From rocker at R525, to redneck.

Alexander Calvert's looks are pretty versatile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526December 13, 2018 4:25 AM

To hipster...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 13, 2018 4:26 AM

Dayum, Jack!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 13, 2018 4:27 AM

This thread is like the weird part of YouTube. You somehow end up watching blackheads and cysts being extracted at 2:00 a.m. in the morning because you took an odd turn somewhere.

I can't believe that this show is still actively being produced. What's even more shocking is that there are actual gay men who watch it! I gave us more credit and thought we were, as a whole, more discerning.

I do not at all like the looks of "Jack," the guy above; however I have not seem him on the show.

R523, if a 1.54 is truly the season's high then I would garner that most of the world is a "hater" because with ratings like that, nobody is watching this.

by Anonymousreply 529December 13, 2018 6:12 AM

sweet, I wondered where this thread went, thought it might have been pulled. so I got into a disagreement with my brother about Jensen and Jared. I say that Jensen is a solid B list celebrity and that Jared and Misha are C and maybe D list. My brother writes for a newspaper in LA and thinks I'm crazy, and says that Jensen, Jared and Misha are all D, possibly even F list celebs! I don't believe that for a minute!

Settle this argument for us.

I know they aren't like major stars or anything but they are more famous than Kathy Griffin!

by Anonymousreply 530December 13, 2018 6:22 AM

I'm one of the crew watching the gossip threads and I'm embarrassed to say, I love this thread. Its like Cheetos for the brain, just like the show. No, I don't know anything about any of these guys. I have gotten a good laugh out of this thread though so thanks for that.

by Anonymousreply 531December 13, 2018 6:26 AM

R530 I'd say they're all c-list. Like most CW actors.

by Anonymousreply 532December 13, 2018 6:30 AM

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is coming back for the 300th episode. OMFG!

by Anonymousreply 533December 13, 2018 6:59 AM

Why?? They're probably going to ruin John like they do with every other character.

by Anonymousreply 534December 13, 2018 7:02 AM

Poor Alexander now has to deal with Misha being cold and plain rude to him on set because Jensen now shows Alex lots of attention.

Lunch together, drinks after work and even stays at Jensen's Vancouver digs.

Misha thinks he's been tossed aside like yesterdays leftovers and now it's all Alex Alex Alex as far as Jensen goes.

Jared just groans because he's moved on from when he was tossed aside for Misha.

Mark Sheppard got so sick of it all that he left the show.

by Anonymousreply 535December 13, 2018 7:17 AM

Haha R535, you have quite the active imagination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536December 13, 2018 2:35 PM

[quote] I'd say that Jensen is a solid B list celebrity. . . .

LMFAO!!! [italic]cough . . . cough . . . cough . . . SPUTTER![/italic] Oh Sweet Mary mother of Jesus! Now that's really funny as shit, R530. Wowee, you've given me the best laugh I've had in awhile.

R532 dream on. These guys are as D List as it comes.

by Anonymousreply 537December 13, 2018 3:39 PM

Nah, these guys are C list. Reality stars are D list.

by Anonymousreply 538December 13, 2018 4:32 PM

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???!!!!

by Anonymousreply 539December 13, 2018 4:36 PM

Jared and Jensen are at least C list. Collins is D list And that’s being generous.

JDM coming back is actually cool. His character was already ruined, R534. He was a major asshole to his kids when they were growing up. Dean still wears the scars.

Don’t believe you R531. You have to know something, are you new?

Just stop, R535. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 540December 13, 2018 5:42 PM

According to The Hollywood Official Actor Status Listings, Jensen & Jared have hovered between B and in some years A. Misha Collins highest rating was a B. Alexander has hit the list this year and is now a C. His projection listing algorithm has him a B in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 541December 13, 2018 6:35 PM

[quote]According to The Hollywood Official Actor Status Listings, Jensen & Jared have hovered between B and in some years A.

[italic]Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 542December 13, 2018 6:45 PM

I love me some Supes and I wish nothing but the best for Jensen, Jared & Misuh.........but there is no way in Hell that they are anything but, at the VERY best, C List Celbs, and I really think they're more like Z List. Nobody really knows who they are but peeps in the fandom.

by Anonymousreply 543December 13, 2018 7:09 PM

Omg, R542 is deranged.

by Anonymousreply 544December 13, 2018 7:46 PM

I loved this scene from "The French Mistake" episode.

How would Jared and Jensen even know about poppers??? I thought it was a gay thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545December 13, 2018 7:47 PM

New episode tonight! Garth is back. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 546December 14, 2018 12:17 AM

R545, I laughed hard at that line. Straight people who are familiar with drugs know what poppers are (and those who aren't can guess).

by Anonymousreply 547December 14, 2018 1:31 AM

Another good scene from the French Mistake episode...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548December 14, 2018 1:39 AM

French Mistake is comedy gold!!!

Love it.

Tonights episode was boring until the very end!!!!

MIchael/Dean is back!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 549December 14, 2018 2:17 AM

[quote]Omg, [R542] is deranged.

Not nearly as deranged as R530, R544. She thinks Jared and Jensen are A list.

by Anonymousreply 550December 14, 2018 5:44 AM

The Hollywood Official Actor Status Listings tabulated by Price Waterhouse had Jensen & Jared as A listed actors in their season 4,5 & 11 years.

Mostly B's for the others.

Why those years I don't know.

Interestingly no other CW actor has gotten above D.

by Anonymousreply 551December 14, 2018 6:30 AM

R551 sounds like bullshit to me. I would never put them at a-list. Plenty of actors from the CW are c-list.

by Anonymousreply 552December 14, 2018 7:43 AM

I don't think that either Jared OR Jensen care what list they're on, as long as they get paid big bucks, and have access to a private jet.

These guys are millionaires, plain and simple. And now, even Jensen's wife is pulling in a SPN paycheck, so that's just an added bonus for them.

by Anonymousreply 553December 14, 2018 3:19 PM

I love Supernatural.

It's probably my favorite show on television.

by Anonymousreply 554December 14, 2018 5:27 PM

Well, Supernatural is THE number 1 show on Datalounge.

Jensen is now Michael again.

Such a stunning transformation in that last scene with Jensen modulating his voice.

It was like a different actor playing the part!!

by Anonymousreply 555December 14, 2018 7:57 PM

The Hollywood Association Of Male Aesthetic Beauty gave Jensen Ackles an A and Jared Padelecki an A-.

In 2018, it awarded Jensen the prestigious Golden Rosette for 'Male Beauty beyond 40'.

Rarely do they award this. He shares elite company with the likes of actors like Paul Newman. WOW.

by Anonymousreply 556December 15, 2018 5:10 AM

I'm not crazy about JA as Michael - changing his voice to slower cadence ain't making me a fan of the character. Another thing, whoever designed and/or approved the makeup for those vampire things needs to be slapped. Those teeth are so stupid looking.

I'm getting sick of Jack being made a damsel in distress. One week he's got TB, then he dies, then he gets kidnapped and the troops will rally to rescue him. Sheesh, that is tedious. I'm just counting down the days until JDM comes back as John.

by Anonymousreply 557December 15, 2018 6:21 PM

Some SPN related news: I was reading ONTD when this story popped up and I realized I knew this guys face from somewhere; it hit me that I'd seen him on SPN. If you remember Jus in Bello, this guy played the lead sheriff.

Apparently, this actor is currently in trouble for meeting a teen online -- he got busted for trying to hook up with a 13 year old and sending dick pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558December 15, 2018 6:34 PM

This piece of shit show is back down to a 1.42 this week. Jesus Fuck. What series stays afloat on horrible ratings like that???? And also just FYI, I'm a real estate agent in Orlando. If any of you fags actually believe that Jensen or Jared are a actually A OR B list, please call me ASAP. I have some BEAUTIFUL swamp land that would be perfect for you

by Anonymousreply 559December 16, 2018 6:10 AM

[QUOTE] Such a stunning transformation in that last scene with Jensen modulating his voice

It was so different from his "normal" voice, that I actually wondered if Jensen's "Michael voice" was dubbed in.

by Anonymousreply 560December 16, 2018 6:17 AM

Years ago, SPN paid homage to Jeffrey Dean Morgan, by having Jensen wield a barbed wired wrapped baseball bat. I thought that was hilarious.

I would love to see JDM come back in some form of Negan. I think that fans of both shows would go nuts.

JDM coming back is definitely going to cause a spike in the ratings of SPN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561December 16, 2018 6:21 AM

Yeah, sure R560. Meryl Streep couldn't have done any better.

by Anonymousreply 562December 16, 2018 6:21 AM

I guess the rumors of J&J hating JDM, really are false.

It seems like they get along very well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563December 16, 2018 6:22 AM

Holy fuck, you mean this show is still being made? No fucking way!!! I thought this went off the air years ago and was just in syndication like "Friends."

My sister and I make such fun of the actors on this show. She is going through chemo and is in the hospital and I'll go visit her and this shit will be on in the mornings. She and I will bust on the actors especially the "model" looking one with the fake deep voice. She will say stuff like "if there is a god that put these horrible actors on tv then surely he or she can cure my cancer."

The sicker my sister gets the more I've come to hate this show.

by Anonymousreply 564December 16, 2018 6:31 AM

R563 where did those rumours even come from? That would be awkward seeing as how Danneel is friends with Hilarie.

by Anonymousreply 565December 16, 2018 6:45 AM

I watch Supernatural r564, but I'm so sorry for you sister. My sister and I are so incredibly close I can' t imagein how hard this is or you. Jensen does indeed have a faked voice on the show and he's never going to win any acing awards, but I personally think he 's a good guy and would move mountains for your sister. I didn't used to think that, back when he was a republican but he's evidently seen the light and changed.

You and your sister are absolutely in my prayers.

by Anonymousreply 566December 16, 2018 6:52 AM

I think they got started because Jeffrey Dean Morgan had left the show so abruptly, leading to speculation that Jensen and Jared were bothered by John "taking over" the show, and so some sort of ultimatum was issued about how it's either him or them.

But it wasn't true, obviously. Or maybe time has healed the wounds.

Who really knows.

by Anonymousreply 567December 16, 2018 7:00 AM

Oh Please R559

Supernatural is their second highest rated show on the network behind The Flash.

This week you had those stupid crossover eps of the superhero shows that boost their ratings.

Like clockwork each year they come crashing down to their normal viewership the next.

SPN is coming back for season 15 and you can crap your pants all about it and cry like a little girl.

What a loser!

by Anonymousreply 568December 16, 2018 7:00 AM

[quote]Supernatural is their second highest rated show on the network behind The Flash.

And just how sad is that, R568??? Nobody watches this shit. N O B O D Y. Not unless they are forced to in the mornings in the goddam DMV or the dentists office. Nobody watches this show when it's on at night, only if they're forced to in the mornings. The idea that these nobody actors are A list is I N S A N E! Even the most ardent fans will admit that they are D List.

The CW is a loser network and it has terrible shows. Supernatural is a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 569December 16, 2018 7:23 AM

I think that SPN's ratings are going to jump significantly, when JDM returns.

He's bringing a good chunk of Walking Dean fandom with him. It could be epic.

If CW was smart, they'd cross-promote the episode by running commercials on AMC, just to attract the Negan fans.

by Anonymousreply 570December 16, 2018 7:23 AM

Jump to what, R570, a 2.5 million? That's still a fucking embarrassment for any show out there. Plus, there's no way even a decent draw like Jeffrey Dean Morgan could pull two point five.

This show is just so fucking sad and has the _worst_ actors on tv.

by Anonymousreply 571December 16, 2018 7:31 AM

[Quote] This week you had those stupid crossover eps of the superhero shows that boost their ratings.

I'll take Elseworlds over another season of Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572December 16, 2018 7:40 AM

Wow,

R569 You sound completely unhinged.

A show you care so little for sends you into a complete mental breakdown.

Did you miss your meds or something?

by Anonymousreply 573December 16, 2018 9:34 AM

You spn fans are all the same. The second someone criticizes anything or anyone on this show they're immediately labeled as "unhinged." or "delusional."

And if you think for a microsecond that Jensen or Jared are considered to be A or B list by anyone in Hollywood then that is indeed a bona fide piece of fan-fiction.

R564, your post actually brought tears to my eyes because it sounds so much like something me and my sister would absolutely do. I'm so sorry for what you're both going through. Some things in this world are just completely random and unfair, like Jensen Ackles earning millions of dollars for acting, and as much as it hurts me to say it, your sister's cancer diagnosis. I think she's very lucky to have your support.

by Anonymousreply 574December 16, 2018 10:30 PM

[quote]This thread is like the weird part of YouTube. You somehow end up watching blackheads and cysts being extracted at 2:00 a.m. in the morning because you took an odd turn somewhere.

This is so true! I have no idea how I got here but I can't stop reading. Basically, I think there are [italic]maybe[/italic] one or two people here defending the series and posting photo after photo, all under different browsers or guises, or whatever one does to post anonymously on DL, and the rest of the posts are people busting on them. I've seen Supernatural during the day lots of times but haven't seen a recent episode in years. From some of the photos posted the actors don't look like they are aging that great. I will absolutely say that Jensen was beautiful in the face when he was younger but had a shitty body. Jared had a great body but a not so cute face. There is no way that they are a or b list in Hollywood. No way at all. I'd say d list but I could be wrong. I'm glad to see the dad is coming back even though I will probably never see that episode, and to the guy whose sister has cancer: My prayers are with you and her.

by Anonymousreply 575December 17, 2018 12:29 AM

It's actually the other way around R574

Many true fans posting and a few haters posting multiple posts to make it look like there is an anti Jensen & Jared movement.

The funny thing is for all their hate, they know every episode, every story, every social post by Jared or Jensen etc.

They know more than the fans but try to pretend they haven't seen the show in years but know last weeks episode word for word.

Were heading to 600 posts and part 4 is around the corner!!.

by Anonymousreply 576December 17, 2018 1:31 AM

I don't believe that r576. People on this thread have admitted to posting over and over claiming to be different commenters. People have even admitted to posting ridiculous stuff on other websites about SPN (Jared and Jensen are lovers, Jensen is a better actor than Sean Penn etc) trying to get people engaged and increase the posts. I watch and generally enjoy SPN but I don't just praise it, I also criticize it. For example, Jensen is TERRIBLE as Michael and no one on the show is a great actor. They are all pretty bad IMHO. I can say that easily because it's true. I can also say that there's no way in hell that there are more than 5 to 10 (10 at most) people on this thread praising the show nonstop. You can tell by the writing and words they use that it's the same person talking to themselves.. Supernatural draws in a lot of crazies and that's evident here. And you, R576, are at the top of the heap.

by Anonymousreply 577December 17, 2018 2:27 AM

Fascinating that the posters who despise Padalecki and particularly Ackles come across as so angry.

Like their heads are going to explode at any moment or something.

Their posts are so full of bile and hate for two people they don't even know.

You really feel their utter contempt and I guess you just have to put down to all consuming envy.

I guess when there are people out there with more money, fame and success like Jensen, Jared & Misha, it brings out the very worst in people who think they are more entitled to it.

by Anonymousreply 578December 17, 2018 11:41 AM

I agree, R578.

I think that when it comes to marginally talented actors who make a lot of money, I guess there would be a bit of envy.

But J&J aren't assholes about it. They just go about their business and they don't hurt anybody.

Plus, their show provides light hearted fun for millions of viewers, so I just don't get the hostility.

The haters should save their hate for Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Aniston. Now THOSE two are some no-talents, who have made way more money than they ever should have.

by Anonymousreply 579December 17, 2018 7:47 PM

You know, R579, I have always believed that if an actor moves you in their performance then nothing else really matters. That being said, if Jensen or Jared's acting in Supernatural has done that for you, moved you, then I think that's awesome. Honestly. Whether they are A List or D List makes no difference--nothing makes any difference because by moving you they have accomplished their jobs as actors, and I think they would be thrilled to know that.

What bothers me though--and please keep in mind that I'm a fan and watch Supernatural religiously--is when people make absurd comments like, "Supernatural is better than 'Breaking Bad' or 'Homeland' or 'Walking Dead' or 'All in the Goddam Family' because, no, it isn't. Perhaps it is to YOU but not to any credible, living, breathing critic out there. So when you essentially say that Jensen is a better actor than Bradley Cooper it really gets to me because that is, to anyone with any knowledge of acting, an absurd statement. Cooper graduated Cum Laude from Georgetown and went on to earn an MFA in the dramatic arts, while Jensen barely made it through public high school in Texas. There is utterly no way that Jensen Ackles could have delivered anywhere close to the level of Cooper's performance in "The Elephant Man" or any of the other critically acclaimed roles Cooper has played. Jensen just doesn't have that kind of skill or range, but that's not to say he's bad because he's clearly had an effect on you and millions of others.

I have to say, too, that it's astonishing that you would make this statement about Cooper now, of all times, when Cooper is basking in the success of "A Star is Born," which he wrote, directed and stared in.

I will be the first to say that acting is somewhat subjective and I'm glad that Ackles entertains you. I will also agree that Jennifer Aniston is not Meryl Streep. Even so, I think most critics would find her a more talented actor than Jensen. That's just being realistic.

The bottom line is that I'm glad Jensen entertains you, but when SPN fans make these ridiculous assertions it just makes them sound sad. Why not just enjoy the show for what it is and move on.

by Anonymousreply 580December 18, 2018 3:18 AM

LOL, R580, you are much too reasonable to be on this thread. I really like what you said about if an actor moves you then who cares about anything else. SPN has always spoken to me in a way no other show has. A friend says it's because I want someone like Dean to love me so much that he'd go to hell for me, but it's not just that. Although that would be pretty great.

It's the idea of someone sharing your history and always having your back no matter what. That's what does it for me.

The truth is that I'll never have that in real life so I like to watch it on tv.

So shoot me.

by Anonymousreply 581December 18, 2018 5:40 AM

Jensen reminds me of a 1940's movie star.

A mixture of Errol Flynn, Clark Gable, Tyrone Power and a dash of debonair Gary Grant.

by Anonymousreply 582December 18, 2018 8:42 AM

I know it's early, but I had to start a thread for Part 4 because I'll be away for a few days and if this thread runs out, I'm afraid that no one will start a new one.... lol.

Here's Part 4 for when this thread is done. For all SPN fans ;o)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583December 18, 2018 10:12 AM

I watched this show maybe for the first two or three seasons but Jensen's fake deep voice drove me up the wall! Why does he talk like that?!

by Anonymousreply 584December 18, 2018 1:50 PM

I really like R580 and R581. I agree with both of them. It really IS irritating when dumb spn fraus start in with their "Jensen deserves an Emmy Award" bullshit. Supernatural is a fun way to kill 40 minutes but it's not Emmy worthy in any way.

[quote]It's the idea of someone sharing your history and always having your back no matter what

R581, that's is why I watch too.

by Anonymousreply 585December 18, 2018 2:11 PM

Castiel loves Dick!

Dick Roman, that is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586December 18, 2018 6:56 PM

I can't believe there's a thread with 586 posts on it about this gawdawful show! I could see one about AHS or GoT but not this garbage. Everybody fakes stupid voices and there are cheesy special effects. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 587December 18, 2018 9:22 PM

R584 Something to do with coming back from Hell.

by Anonymousreply 588December 20, 2018 10:08 AM

In reality R587 there are only a handful of people lauding this crappy show/actors. They post a kazillion times over and over from multiple devices talking to themselves and pretending to be other people. Neither Supernatural nor Jensen and Jared are DL faves.

by Anonymousreply 589December 25, 2018 10:44 PM

I thought about Datalounge a few weeks ago when I saw that "homophobic douchebag" Jensen Ackles was getting dragged on Twitter or Instagram (can't remember which) after posting a photo of George H.W. Busch with some dumb blurb about how much Jensen respected him. All the people who thought Beto had reformed Jensen were pissed, to say the least, and were VERY vocal about it.

by Anonymousreply 590December 25, 2018 10:52 PM

R590 that's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 591December 26, 2018 3:58 AM

Jensen was just being respectable.

We know the Datalounge Banshees would happily dance on his grave but some of us like Jensen have a common decency when it comes to a person's death.

by Anonymousreply 592December 26, 2018 5:30 AM

I can't believe that annoying girl who plays Claire on SPN is acting in the new Julia Roberts movie.

How in the hell did she get that part? Her acting sucks!

by Anonymousreply 593December 26, 2018 2:22 PM

Whatever, R592. If that were true, Jensen could have easily said something very short and respectful without droning on and on. Instead, though, he posted a fucking photo and a very lengthy paragraph. He said better things about H. W. Busch than he ever did Beto.

by Anonymousreply 594December 26, 2018 7:16 PM

Ackles looked like he was being doused in acid every time he wore that Beto O'Rouke shirt.

by Anonymousreply 595December 26, 2018 7:20 PM

He may have said better things R594 because one was dead and the other wasn't!

by Anonymousreply 596December 26, 2018 9:06 PM

I think that the only thing that would have made the Jensen haters stop talking crap about him, is if he jerked off on to "Beto for Senate" shirt, and then wore it to a rally.

by Anonymousreply 597December 26, 2018 10:05 PM

R590, R594 Once again you are one of those who thinks no one else actually knows what is going on in fandom and exaggerates.

Jensen didn't drone on and on about it, he posted a short blurb on his instagram(which was cross posted to twitter) and in fact Misha posted as well. Both were very brief and simply respectful. BOTH got some criticism for it(though both also got plenty of "very respectful, even when we disagree we can be respectful, etc" posts as well and I would like to think none of you are stupid enough to doubt Misha's credentials.

This is what Misha posted "RIP, George HW Bush. We may come from different political vantage points, but you operated from a place of service and integrity. You will be missed. We are sending love to your family."

Jensen posted a quote said by Bush "“I don’t equate toughness with just attacking some individual. I equate toughness with moral fiber, with character, with principle, with demonstrated leadership in tough jobs where you emerge not bullying somebody, but with the respect of the people you led. That’s toughness.” and then Jensen added in his own words "Thank you 41 for your service".

I've looked it up and Bush's answer was to a question placed to him during one of his presidential run's about how some of his colleagues thought he wasn't "tough enough" to be president. Whatever we might think of Bush in terms of his policies, isn't that quote particularly resonant in THIS time when we have a President who IS an outright bully and who is gaining the respect of absolutely no one? But of course Jensen couldn't possibly have been making a subtle point about that, right?

If anything Jensen's comment is less "nice" than Misha's, no "sending love to your family", no "you will be missed" - just a quote about leadership from the dead man and a thank you for your service,#respect

by Anonymousreply 598December 27, 2018 2:54 AM

Just to add, I would imagine Jensen came across that quote while seeing various news commentary about his death and most of the time it was clearly used as a sometimes subtle, sometimes stated "dig" at the current president, on reporters and news sites social media, So the thought I posted that perhaps Jensen, while agreeing with the idea of leadership stated in the quote(which is not bad no matter who said it), was also making a little dig about the current administration did not come from nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 599December 27, 2018 3:09 AM

Link to Supernatural Part 4...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 27, 2018 3:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!