Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Crazy Summers and Boyfriend Swapping

Keep going here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 27, 2018 5:20 PM

He's so hot....so glad he is back on Days and they are making him a good guy again...what was the question?

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2018 3:36 AM

How do they make a killer a good guy again?

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2018 3:46 AM

In addition to being hot, in my (very limited) interactions with him, RSW seems nice.

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2018 4:44 AM

R2 By killing dis ass

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2018 5:15 AM

I wonder if they will rewrite the necktie story. Maybe Clyde really killed Serena, and Paige? That's who I thought it was in the beginning. Wendy may have been shot, but not killed. I love Ben, but if they are going to make he and Ciara a real couple, they have to do more to redeem him than fixing Ciara's broken leg.

by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2018 11:05 AM

OP, you are the worst. Why did you name the thread this way? Sure way to get it deleted by all the hissing cunts who get angry when they click here & it's not what they expected.

F

A

I

L

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2018 1:56 PM

Here is the new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2018 2:09 PM

Thank you R7! Much better!

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2018 2:11 PM

For the Hot Feets lover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2018 6:53 PM

Soap thread! Soap thread!

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2018 7:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2018 9:06 PM

I agree. Exceptionally poor title for a soap thread. How are we supposed to even know what show its about?

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2018 11:00 PM

Don't like this thread title bump

by Anonymousreply 13June 27, 2018 4:14 AM

This thread needs a better title with something more DOOL-ish.

I don't recognize it as a soap thread when it pops up.

by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2018 5:15 PM

I see Wilson is posting on DL.

by Anonymousreply 15June 27, 2018 5:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!